PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23

Videoxxman
01-25-17, 16:49
At about 2:15 the parking lot looked crowded but talent was available. Haven't been in a few weeks so of course there is new talent. A couple of blonds including Kiki. Lisa (hope I got that right) a very attractive AA girl with a rocking body spend some time with me. Always nice to see new talent but do miss a lot of my old favorites. Was hoping to meet the little blond that has been talked about. Be safe and have fun.

Indiguy
01-25-17, 17:58
Yep the bar is like Cheers. Always fun sitting at the bar and listening to the give and take with the bartenders. One is busty and experts a tip in the right place. I drink more beers there then any other place because of her. The dancers are hit or miss. Some hit the stage and some don't know why it's there. I call it Lucky Lenny's. It's all a matter of luck.

Cactaur
01-25-17, 19:56
For those who were wanting to see Jasmine again. She is at PT's nowadays. Still as sexy as ever.

W T F
01-25-17, 21:28
For you guys that like women with freckles, there is a day shift dancer at BBF named Corbin that has a higher freckle density per square inch than any human I have ever seen. But then I'm sure for the true fans of freckles, this is old news.I remember Corbin when she was at Dancers under a different name. I would say Nicollette at Dancers has more freckles than Corbin but then I have spent more time "studying" Nicolette's freckles.

Tmill18
01-25-17, 23:16
I would suggest brads; going to Sunday. Lots of nice ladies. I will mention Rose, if you are into pretty, dark hair, but giant. she is the real deal. Not fat just volleyball player big.

Tmill18
01-25-17, 23:20
Went into the KK a while back. Only 1 girl on the job. Her and the bartender where nice. I think the guy that runs the place lives with his Mom their. So stop in just to watch that happening. Don't expect much else.

Fastfish70
01-28-17, 13:21
Ya I'm going to * here. Maybe a strip club manager will read this. Now Maybe I'm getting old. But took the GF.

(FYI my GF is hot, your basic hot MILF, a former pro cheerleader, and loves to check out the titties and even take some home now and then and we have. , but the pickings are getting slim) to PT's last night a few times in the last year and we both noticed the girls are not what they used to be. PT's used to have some sexy women there, but no longer.

The girls now all seem to be covered almost head to toe in stupid looking Tats, and look to be totally uninterested in being there. Zero smiling, just blankly staring of into space while they air-grind their skank here and there. What is up with these stupid tats- who likes these?? Your convict boyfriends? WTF?

Also, what happened to the healthy looking tits. ? There used to be plenty of nicely done enhanced titties and natural titties. But now these girls all have babies at 16 so they now most have these tiny saggy tits and the girls look like they are 11 years old, WTF!

And what is with the stupid "eye-glasses" while stripping? Can you not fucking see? Do you not have contacts? Do you think you look like a overly tat-covered librarian and that is sexy?

And maybe the last * Girls, you wear STUPID LOOKING SHOES, you have absolutely stupid looking overdone 8" platform skank shoes and the "shoe-knocking" on the stage is not sexy, it's annoying as fuck. Stop doing that stupid shit.

Again, personal preference here but these girls look almost as covered up with tats as an MS13 gang member doing time in San Quentin.

Also-get some feminine wipes, and clean your damn pussy with them several times a day. I am sick of having your stale-piss pussy wafting it's funk in my face and I won't pretend to enjoy it- wash that nasty pussy.

This is basic shit. Shouldn't have to tell you people that having some halfway clean looking dancers, who don't look like tattooed ax-welding homicidal maniacs, and who's pussies don't stink so bad as to be able to kill a barn full of flies, and you might get more people in there earning more $$.

Theo Guderian
01-29-17, 02:10
This is basic shit. Fucking awesome post! Bravo!

/ Applause.

ItsMyMrp
01-30-17, 10:43
There's a lesson in here somewhere.

Stopped in Friday afternoon and picked out a pretty young blond I'd never met before. She said she was new at dancing, but aren't they all? She grabbed the bull by the horns, which is a good sign. While waiting for our song to start in the $30 area, she said she doesn't do what others do to make money. That's another good sign. Took her less than a minute to unbutton my pants and take Johnson out, stroking like she was mad at it. She turned around and sat on it wriggling all over and I said I have a condom. Before he last word was out of my mouth she said "OK". Rode me like a demented rodeo clown for another song or two. Tipped her $100 and got her digits which I threw away. Pm me for name.

Assmanoh
01-30-17, 20:52
Must be getting tons of messages about this one.

GoHomeSmiling
01-30-17, 21:21
This, unfortunately, is the only Indy club I've visited (I'm not local). I was passing through and found this to be the only spot open during the late afternoon that wasn't too far off my route. So I understand that it wasn't prime time for a titty bar. But as others have mentioned, the best looking woman in the room was the bartender. A row of what I assume to be regulars at the bar. I had heard on another site that the good looking girls cling to their regs, but on this day there was not much happening. For some reason I was carded, which struck me as weird as I am well north of 21 and look it. More on this later.

So there are three girls there, one ok, attached to a regular and avoiding eye contact, one ok and nursing a drink at the bar, and one super weird older woman who was either drunk / strung out / both. She was talking to the bartender and kept making fucked up gross jokes. Like jokes about poop, used tampons, etc. And then cackling. Then she comes over to where I am sitting and tries to draw me into conversation. I give her a fake name, because I can tell this is a bad scene after being here for about 3 minutes. I tried to keep the conversation to a minimum, giving polite but brief answers to signal I was not interested. After a while she starts calling me out for this, saying loudly "OH so you don't want to talk, huh? Too good to talk to me, huh?" She really wanted to drive the point home, and went on like this for a while. I finally have enough and leave. As I am driving out of the lot, this fucking woman FOLLOWS ME OUT, and starts waving at me and yelling "Have a great day, (calls me by my real name that she must've gotten from the bartender)! Have a good drive back to (town where I live that she also must've gotten from the bartender), asshole!

So to summarize, fuck this sketchy shithole. And yeah, I did tip the bartender before I left so double what the fuck.

Tmill18
01-30-17, 23:50
I posted this in Evansville too, thought maybe its useful to others.

Top 4 things for extras.

1. No jeans, no belts. These things stratch, have rough zippers.

2. Sit and talk. Gain some trust and be respectful.

3. Express that the more rules the dance the less you like it. But be respectful.

4. Striaght up ask, do you do extras some time?

Your thoughts?

Dillsborodave
01-31-17, 15:36

Top 4 things for extras.

3. Express that the more rules the dance the less you like it. But be respectful.

Your thoughts?No Underwear.

MayTag4040
01-31-17, 16:22

Top 4 things for extras.

Your thoughts?Show extreme interest in them and their likes. Got a girl at Dancers a year ago that was an artist. Talked to her, encouraged her & told her she was very good (she showed pics of her art on her cell to me). Took her into VIP and she went wild. Dfk, BJ thru my pants. Never had that before. Thin kaki's no underwear with cim that "stayed in my pants", had to go home to get clean pants but was a great experience.

LuvtheLife
01-31-17, 17:16
There's a lesson in here somewhere.

Stopped in Friday afternoon and picked out a pretty young blond I'd never met before. She said she was new at dancing, but aren't they all? She grabbed the bull by the horns, which is a good sign. While waiting for our song to start in the $30 area, she said she doesn't do what others do to make money. That's another good sign. Took her less than a minute to unbutton my pants and take Johnson out, stroking like she was mad at it. She turned around and sat on it wriggling all over and I said I have a condom. Before he last word was out of my mouth she said "OK". Rode me like a demented rodeo clown for another song or two. Tipped her $100 and got her digits which I threw away. Pm me for name.Sounds like M uses the same line on everyone.

ItsMyMrp
02-01-17, 09:18
Sounds like M uses the same line on everyone.I would never report on M or any of the regulars there; this is someone new -- to me anyways.

Member #5592
02-01-17, 18:27
Stopped in over lunch. The little blonde Bonnie was there. As I was coming in she was coming out of VIP with a guy that had to be 70. Good for him. He had a very noticeable wet spot in a certain area. Just sat back and watched her move through about 3 other guys, like a revolving door on the VIP area. Thinking she has a ton of additional DNA flowing through her system ever time she works. No longer interested in that opportunity.

Cpt. You.

LuvtheLife
02-01-17, 22:04
IT was my lucky day as Daisy was there and looking great with some extra curves since the last time I saw her. I had intended to play with Layla but Daisy got my attention. Saw Bonnie and like the post below, she was moving them through. There was a cute bodied blonde there "Carmen" I think but she was looking down her nose at everyone.

Was hoping to see the new blonde everyone is excited about but maybe next time.

Was told Marcella is an ex employee now due to a crazy ass boyfriend. Just to be safe I would sit facing the door if you were a regular customer.

Member #5592
02-01-17, 23:06
After watching the DNA receptical at Rio over lunch and deciding to pass on any future activities with Bonnie, I headed north for a work engagement tomorrow in South Bend. Stopped in at Hip Hugger. Met a brunette with very nice enhancements. Almost too big for her frame. Can't remember her name, but she is 5'-5" once the heels are off, a little thick, but not fat. Great lower back tramp stamp and really fun in the lap dance department. I was even able to touch, although only briefly, the " forbidden zone".

Also witnessed a very intoxicated tall skinny blonde not only fall on her ass while trying to spin on the pole, but actually fall off the stage during song #2. I just love this place. No extras to report, but great full contact for $10 a song. Like a sore penis, you can't beat it.

Cpt you.

Roy Cat
02-04-17, 19:16
Fastfish70 went through many of the deficits of the dancers at PT'S and asked what happened. I think there are four answers. A couple of months back I suggested that girls don't know how to appeal to guys nowadays after noticing a lot of what Fastfish70 noticed. Dump My Goo and Avagddu followed my post with some points about bad club management and also new technology bringing useful internet sites (including this one) that make it easier now to bypass clubs and hook up with the girls more directly. So you have the bad dancers, the bad club management and new technology offering alternatives. A fourth answer is the changing regulation of clubs. The Pendleton Pike clubs (PT's, Harem House, Babes) are a good example to use since I lived there when they opened over 20 years back. When they opened, that was a pretty middle class area and had lots of businesses that appealed to people with middle class incomes. Over time people moved further out and the area became poorer. The other businesses left but the strip clubs stayed. I moved to Castleton. I still had the strip habit from living by them so still make the drive down to them. I imagine younger guys in the suburbs don't form the habit because there are no nearby clubs now like there was for me. It's a long drive for them to go into a neighborhood that isn't that safe, to clubs getting older and more rundown, and with ghetto local types hanging out there who are more likely to be causing trouble. That wouldn't be appealing to most guys. There haven't been new clubs opening because I think the local government uses zoning laws and licenses to block them. Conservatives never liked strip clubs but I think liberals until recently felt like women should have more freedom to make career choices, even a stripper, and clubs should be tolerated in the name of freedom of choice. Now I think the liberal belief is that women should head into traditional male fields and discourage women in subtle ways from going into traditional female fields. Women dancing for appreciative men has been something going on for thousands of years and is one of the oldest traditional female professions. So when conservatives try to block clubs from opening, there isn't that liberal pushback now and it's easier to stop them. You can't have high class clubs in low class areas so this dearth of new clubs in middle class areas now is slowly strangling the high quality strip club business.

Chloe1984
02-04-17, 21:30
[Deleted by Admin]

Indy has a fight thread, no finger waggen on the review threads.

I would also suggest that you don't do it, you will only bring MORE attention to the information you find damaging. The internet hasn't lagged on libel, something isn't libel because you say it is, it would be impossible for you to prove that the statement made was both false and made with malicious intent.

A2

Indy Jones 317
02-06-17, 10:28
Anyone know of the clubs that open at 11 am or noon? Club Rio the only one?

Thanks!

EcdysiastLover
02-06-17, 14:44

Thanks!I've often been to Brad's and Dancers at noon. Brad's even has $12 lappers from noon to 2. I've also often been to Club Rio in the early afternoon, but unless you've arranged to meet a favorite, the time between noon and 3 is a crap-shoot. I've had great times in the VIP room at 12:30; I've also seen one or two dancers at 1:30 and moved on without paying cover.

HumpyDumpty
02-06-17, 14:59

Thanks!Brads opens at 11 and they have 12 $ dances from 12-2 everyday. Usually 5-10 girls working during that time. I go there once in a while.

DexterIndy
02-06-17, 16:33
IT was my lucky day as Daisy was there and looking great with some extra curves since the last time I saw her. I had intended to play with Layla but Daisy got my attention. Saw Bonnie and like the post below, she was moving them through. There was a cute bodied blonde there "Carmen" I think but she was looking down her nose at everyone.

Was hoping to see the new blonde everyone is excited about but maybe next time.

Was told Marcella is an ex employee now due to a crazy ass boyfriend. Just to be safe I would sit facing the door if you were a regular customer.Thanks didn't go to club for a while as I had some luck with a dating site LOL.

Marcella used to be one of my regulars. She even hmgave her number like two of them and recently (2 weeks back).

"Got a text back dog no Marcella here".

Re My.

Dog thanks for letting me know.

EcdysiastLover
02-06-17, 17:23
Thanks didn't go to club for a while as I had some luck with a dating site LOL.

Marcella used to be one of my regulars. She even hmgave her number like two of them and recently (2 weeks back).

"Got a text back dog no Marcella here".

Re My.

Dog thanks for letting me know.I did several VIPs with Marcella last year. After every one, I asked for her number and she always either had a new number or had no phone at all. At one point she had had six numbers in about six months. I finally decided to just take potluck with seeing her, since I've always found someone accommodating on day shift. Before I finally acquired a smartphone last summer, she even made fun of my prepaid phone. I felt like saying "My Tracfone beats your nonexistent phone any day!

Member #5974
02-07-17, 05:44
Tried a new place today. I will say that if you don't like thick black gals, then this place is not for you. Went early afternoon and there were five girls to 3 customers. Got plenty of attention without going to the back. There seems to be plenty of entertainment to be had and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Not sure about takeout but I will be back when I have more time for sure.

MayTag4040
02-07-17, 07:31
Tried a new place today. I will say that if you don't like thick black gals, then this place is not for you. Went early afternoon and there were five girls to 3 customers. Got plenty of attention without going to the back. There seems to be plenty of entertainment to be had and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Not sure about takeout but I will be back when I have more time for sure.Have not been there in 2 years. But that is the best time of day. Always slipped on a raincoat and had a favorite girl that would Polish the raincoat in the VIP for. 40. She new the camera angles. They are very open to take out, just don't rip them off, these girls have thugs with no jobs and are waiting for their baby momma.

EcdysiastLover
02-10-17, 09:07
Last year I was a regular at Club Rio during day shift, but I hadn't made it for a long time. Yesterday I made up for lost time. When I arrived at 12:30 there were only 3 dancers, so pickings were slim:

Layla -- IME 20's, 30's, and a VIP in the past were unexciting, so no.

Kiki -- one month at Rio. Cute face and body, but when I bought her an $8 drink, she immediately left me and sat with someone else, so hell no!

Neesa -- light-skinned black girl, 5' 10" with big naturals. We enjoyed a little convo, did a couple of touchy-feely lappers, and then adjourned to the VIP room, which was outstanding. PM me for details.

Later Danielle and Karma showed up. I mentioned to some of the girls that I had been a Lindsay fan last year, and absolutely *nobody* had anything nice to say about her. OTOH, my real favorite from last year, Jocelyn, seemed to be quite well-liked.

Indiguy
02-11-17, 13:38
Tried a new place today. I will say that if you don't like thick black gals, then this place is not for you. Went early afternoon and there were five girls to 3 customers. Got plenty of attention without going to the back. There seems to be plenty of entertainment to be had and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Not sure about takeout but I will be back when I have more time for sure.My experience was just the opposite. Once the gals figured out I was not planning on going back anywhere, they lost interest. Except for the bored older one who considered herself the whatever and blamed me for just tipping. So I stopped tipping. And left.

ItsMyMrp
02-11-17, 15:13
Last year I was a regular at Club Rio during day shift, but I hadn't made it for a long time. Yesterday I made up for lost time. When I arrived at 12:30 there were only 3 dancers, so pickings were slim:

Kiki -- one month at Rio. Cute face and body, but when I bought her an $8 drink, she immediately left me and sat with someone else, so hell no!

Neesa -- light-skinned black girl, 5' 10" with big naturals. We enjoyed a little convo, did a couple of touchy-feely lappers, and then adjourned to the VIP room, which was outstanding. PM me for details.

Later Danielle and Karma showed up. I mentioned to some of the girls that I had been a Lindsay fan last year, and absolutely *nobody* had anything nice to say about her. OTOH, my real favorite from last year, Jocelyn, seemed to be quite well-liked.Great report thank you and keep it up!

I met Neesa and she is charming and very pretty, but had a stink on her that lasted long after our one lap dance. Dropped my pants in the washer the minute I got home! Nice try with Kiki; try again she's worth it.

Bubbler99
02-12-17, 13:05

Later Danielle and Karma showed up. I mentioned to some of the girls that I had been a Lindsay fan last year, and absolutely *nobody* had anything nice to say about her. OTOH, my real favorite from last year, Jocelyn, seemed to be quite well-liked.When I saw Karma I thought she might have been the Bonnie that several have mentioned. Pretty petite blond. It turns out that like the reports about Bonnie, a VIP visit with Karma is outstanding.

DaddyMac2016
02-13-17, 16:48
I have not been to Club Rio in years but have been reading a lot of positive reports. I have a question though. So it appears the VIP room is 150. How long is that for or how many dances? Also are you expected to tip in addition and what is standard?

Thanks!

Bubbler99
02-14-17, 00:09
I have not been to Club Rio in years but have been reading a lot of positive reports. I have a question though. So it appears the VIP room is 150. How long is that for or how many dances? Also are you expected to tip in addition and what is standard?

Thanks!150 will get you 30 minutes of the lady's undivided attention. A tip can go a long way should you have the opportunity to enjoy subsequent VIP visits with the same lady.

Nh328
02-14-17, 04:57
Seek out Victoria. Little bigger but well proportioned. Very good. After market headlights but not excessive.

Stormy is quite thin and a little older. Opens up with time. Need to be committed to the long game with her.

Overall the place is very hit or miss especially during daytime shift. 8-10 pm window on weekend is the best for finding talent. Get them early. Most play by the rules, but there are a few wildcards.

DaddyMac2016
02-14-17, 11:33
150 will get you 30 minutes of the lady's undivided attention. A tip can go a long way should you have the opportunity to enjoy subsequent VIP visits with the same lady.Thanks! I would hate to be a cheap ass so what is a decent tip?

Theindianaguy
02-14-17, 16:37
For you freckle guys, Shelly is back. Older, terrific breasts and lots of freckles.

For the guys that like them young, Bambi is a fairly new dancer, very curvy, 18 years old and still in high school. At least that's what she told me.

W T F
02-14-17, 20:58
For you freckle guys, Shelly is back. Older, terrific breasts and lots of freckles.

For the guys that like them young, Bambi is a fairly new dancer, very curvy, 18 years old and still in high school. At least that's what she told me.Last I talked to Shelly she was going to a real job. Is she back for good and working days? I will go visit her this week if she is.

Member #5707
02-15-17, 09:13
Last I talked to Shelly she was going to a real job. Is she back for good and working days? I will go visit her this week if she is.Yes, Shelly is back. Last week was her first day back and they even had her audition again.

Member #5707
02-15-17, 09:14
Thanks! I would hate to be a cheap ass so what is a decent tip?You don't always have to tip on top of the 150. The girls are keeping 125 so you know. The only girl that asked for more was Dreamy that Inknow of.

ItsMyMrp
02-16-17, 11:52

Thanks!Opens at 11 and has a mean lunch menu.

DaddyMac2016
02-16-17, 17:20
So I stopped by Rio today for the first time in many years. I had been reading good thing so I thought I would try it out around 1 pm. 2 dancers working, 1 on floor and other getting dressed. Sat at a table and Layla walks over to give table dance. Man she was busted. I mean on a scal 1-10 I would give her a 3. Then she sits to talk and she tells me she is 31 with 5 kids by 4 different guys. A few minutes later her food is delivered, a big deli sandwich with peppers, onions and very thing else. I got out of there either the quickness. Never seen the other girl.

DexterIndy
02-18-17, 08:29
Most of Friday's afternoons are good but have to be careful to pick.

Daisy Daniella and few more.

Sat with Daniella upsell started and she even sounded like OTC is possible but big $.

150 for private and additional tip as well. LOL.

I was no thanks and had few dances and left the place with sad face.

DaddyMac2016
02-18-17, 14:55
Most of Friday's afternoons are good but have to be careful to pick.

Daisy Daniella and few more.

Sat with Daniella upsell started and she even sounded like OTC is possible but big $.

150 for private and additional tip as well. LOL.

I was no thanks and had few dances and left the place with sad face.I was there on Thursday and it was not impressive at all. I will try again in another day. Maybe I was just expecting to much but when the girl sat down to eat a full meal with me I was just put completely off by it. Pulse them damn onions and peppers stunk a mile away.

BobUp
02-20-17, 01:41
For my buck.

I used to get to Indy's SC's about 10 times a year for many years, now lucky if it's twice. Spent most of that the time on the west side, Chassy's, Rio, RIP Babes West and Brass Flamingo. Never cared for Dancers much. Anyway, strong possibility of visiting on Wednesday or Friday late afternoon or early evening 8 pm. I have a soft spot for CC (memories of ATF I guess) last two visits not enough people to shake hands with. I've been keeping up on all the Rio talk here.

That brings me to my question I'm looking for recommendations for a non-regular that won't break the bank. $20 or less a dance, good selection, reasonable VIP. Extras are great of course but as a non-reg got to be realistic. Grateful for any suggestion.

Good Ol' Days, back 20 years on a Friday night standing along the wall waiting for a seat to open up. What happened?

IndyGuy123
02-20-17, 02:09
For my buck.

I used to get to Indy's SC's about 10 times a year for many years, now lucky if it's twice. Spent most of that the time on the west side, Chassy's, Rio, RIP Babes West and Brass Flamingo. Never cared for Dancers much. Anyway, strong possibility of visiting on Wednesday or Friday late afternoon or early evening 8 pm. I have a soft spot for CC (memories of ATF I guess) last two visits not enough people to shake hands with. I've been keeping up on all the Rio talk here.

That brings me to my question I'm looking for recommendations for a non-regular that won't break the bank. $20 or less a dance, good selection, reasonable VIP. Extras are great of course but as a non-reg got to be realistic. Grateful for any suggestion.

Good Ol' Days, back 20 years on a Friday night standing along the wall waiting for a seat to open up. What happened?About time you get down here. I believe my schedule just opened up.

Indy Guy.

BobUp
02-20-17, 10:33
About time you get down here. I believe my schedule just opened up.

Indy Guy.By that if you're hinting at a dance? I suppose we could do one but you're not getting me to the VIP area.

StillNotMe
02-20-17, 11:24
By that if you're hinting at a dance? I suppose we could do one but you're not getting me to the VIP area.But wait until you see him in high heels and fishnet stockings. You may think twice!

BobUp
02-20-17, 13:54
But wait until you see him in high heels and fishnet stockings. You may think twice!I saw the picture why do you think I said no VIP! LOL

Mmgeg
02-20-17, 17:30
I saw the picture why do you think I said no VIP! LOLLOL. I too saw those pics and the gams didn't look too bad. I'm just saying ha ha Have fun in Indy Bobup with or without the VIP treatment from IG.

Noobie67
02-20-17, 21:05
But wait until you see him in high heels and fishnet stockings. You may think twice!You two could go all night. If bobup pays IG for dances and then IG pays bobup for dances you two could go all night on 40 bucks.

IndyGuy123
02-21-17, 10:34
Can you all stop dark knighting (because ain't none of the guys white knighting) me here. Knight to your heart's content in The Prickyard. I like the clubs too much. I don't want flashbacks picturing myself when reading and watching for the elusive gem, a tanned freckled redhead!

Indy Guy.

Whynotme2008
02-23-17, 09:27
Stopped at Brad's last night for the first time. Was impressed with the quantity and quality of dancers. I have never been to a strip club with that much variation to choose from. Stayed for a bit and overall was impressed with the establishment.

Indiguy
02-24-17, 18:04
I stopped in at Lenny's recently and the workers were continuing their sit down. On the positive side the popcorn was better than usual. Then on to Patty's. Stopped in for a couple beers and a customer was table hopping passing out singles to the..other customers. I think the dancers resented it, but no one seemed to care. I got so giddy that I kept moving a few tables ahead so my beers were on him. Other than that, which is enough, the place remains tops for quiet to reflect on many past "wrongheaded" choices.

Theindianaguy
02-25-17, 16:26
Have gotten to know Money, day shift dancer at Brads. Besides having a killer body, she does excellent lap dances. She has moved way up in the rotation for me.

Member #5707
03-01-17, 11:41
If anyone knows Jade (hot 40 year old brunette) can you pm me? There was about 5 girls working. Kiki seems to be getting popular as she was busy.

Avagddu
03-01-17, 19:24
Been along time since I have commented here, but haven't been to any clubs other than PT's to check in on Old School. Been involved with a former employee at that place, so had my own entertainment for quite awhile.

I hear another former employee from there is now on occasion working at BBF. Was Skyy at PT's. Not sure of stagename at BBF. Anyone have any experience with her? Don't expect much reply given my forum status and hiatus, but appreciated if you do.

NiceGuy52
03-02-17, 08:59
Freckle Freak. Was that you on the first row of tables yesterday around 1:00? If so. That blonde with nice breasts is available for otc.

TehdRummane
03-05-17, 13:50
I stopped in around 4 and found only two girls working. Layla and Danielle. Danielle was in and out of the VIP the entire 40 min I was there. Layla isn't my cup of tea so I decided to move along.

JCreed
03-06-17, 05:40
Been a long couple of days and I thought checking out Club Rio would be a good way to take my mind of things. Sparing you guys the melodrama, here's how it went.

Strolled in around 1:30 in the morning and sat for a bit. Just watched the ladies as they danced, didn't really feel like approaching the stage until Cherry came on. I'm not much of a strip joint veteran so I'm still learning names, and I visit so infrequently that the girls almost all change by the time I make a trip back, but for those of you guys who haven't met Cherry yet, here's the low down:

She's new. Like, super new. Apparently this was her first night. She's got a firm little body and knew how to throw it around on the pole. When she was finished with her dance, she told me she was available for VIP and I feel for it. Haha. Like I said, long couple of days.

First time in the VIP, too. She was dancing as hard as she did on the dance floor and was starting to wear herself out. Thrashed around on my lap, and flipped out a bit because when she backed her ass into my face, she thought my nose was my tongue (LOL). Cherry's sweet, but her inexperience was evident and she's rather distant. Didn't much like my hands drifting anywhere but her butt and thighs. Cherry would benefit with some practice under her belt I guess, but I think from now on I'll be taking more seasoned girls to the VIP.

The things we learn.

-JCreed.

Roy Cat
03-07-17, 22:12
Can anyone suggest any experienced dancers who have been working in the local clubs here for a long time like more than several years? I like that type. If I just pick out the older looking dancers a lot of the time they just started dancing at a much older age and haven't done it long. I was just looking at posts here from several years back to see if I recognize any names of girls still dancing and I don't see any at all that I could find currently still working that I know of.

EcdysiastLover
03-10-17, 16:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MjmjHigh
03-12-17, 19:03
This place is not getting better. Seems like it goes in spurts and now isn't very good. Was there about 2 hours and couldn't get a dance. Girls on their phones and talking to the owner the whole time.

OneInTheDugout
03-12-17, 23:46
Can anyone tell me what it takes to get the attention of Ariel at brass flamingo?! Went in twice in the last month. $500-1000 in pocket. Tipped at stage and invited her to stop by my table. She didn't come either time. She would randomly walk around and then sit with a regular who isn't buying dances. I'm younger, decently attractive, I don't stink, I dress nice and I flash cash. I don't get it.

Is she even worth it? Sexy as hell.

MayTag4040
03-13-17, 05:28
Can anyone tell me what it takes to get the attention of Ariel at brass flamingo?! Went in twice in the last month. $500-1000 in pocket. Tipped at stage and invited her to stop by my table. She didn't come either time. She would randomly walk around and then sit with a regular who isn't buying dances. I'm younger, decently attractive, I don't stink, I dress nice and I flash cash. I don't get it.

Is she even worth it? Sexy as hell.I don't know her but can tell you from my experience as a fat old fart that to get a bite with the fish you want you need to catch another dancer, in sight of Ariel, buy her drinks, private dances and make sure Ariel knows. If you have that type of cash you can afford to ignore her a few visits. You may even ask her if she knows if another dancer is working on one of your visits. Doesn't always work but even a beautiful drop dead gorgeous woman doesn't like to be ignored. The only other thing I can tell you is ask about her, show interest in everything but her body. Some of the "10"s I have got to know love it if you remember their hobbies, kids, schooling or family. I've had a few dancers that run up to me, hug & kiss and ask where I've been, and I usually take only !00-160 $ with me.

Indy Jones 317
03-13-17, 08:39
I don't know her but can tell you from my experience as a fat old fart that to get a bite with the fish you want you need to catch another dancer, in sight of Ariel, buy her drinks, private dances and make sure Ariel knows. If you have that type of cash you can afford to ignore her a few visits. You may even ask her if she knows if another dancer is working on one of your visits. Doesn't always work but even a beautiful drop dead gorgeous woman doesn't like to be ignored. The only other thing I can tell you is ask about her, show interest in everything but her body. Some of the "10"s I have got to know love it if you remember their hobbies, kids, schooling or family. I've had a few dancers that run up to me, hug & kiss and ask where I've been, and I usually take only !00-160 $ with me.Haven't had a dance from her, but Ariel is the freaking hottest IMO.

Theindianaguy
03-13-17, 10:01
If you are a fan of the older dancers (as I am) check out day shift at either Brad's or Babes. Both have a number of dancers north of 40.

Can anyone suggest any experienced dancers who have been working in the local clubs here for a long time like more than several years? I like that type. If I just pick out the older looking dancers a lot of the time they just started dancing at a much older age and haven't done it long. I was just looking at posts here from several years back to see if I recognize any names of girls still dancing and I don't see any at all that I could find currently still working that I know of.

Theindianaguy
03-13-17, 10:06
If you want to use another dancer to get to Ariel, give Money a try. She's another AA dancer and works the same shifts and usually dance one after the other. I've had some fun with Money and can recommend her.

Is she even worth it? Sexy as hell.

IndyGuy123
03-13-17, 11:45

Is she even worth it? Sexy as hell.Ariel is a keeper. Great young lady (even though she ain't a redhead).

Too many guys invite these girls to their table from the stage. Keep in mind you are probably one of three or four to invite her during one cycle on stage. Next time go up to her at the stage, when you tip her make sure she sees you have cash. Then tell her you have seen her the last couple visits and would like some private dances. If she ain't there right when she gets off stage, she will likely be there shortly.

Indy Guy.

GreatPretender
03-13-17, 13:11
Had a real dream last night and woke up with a smile this morning. I was at the old brothel masquerading as a strip club (you old farts remember Shannon's, right? That place was out of control, I became aware of it late but caught it before they finally got shut down. My first visit there it took all of 15 minutes sitting around the stage to realize that Indianapolis strip club rules did not apply there. It started with the uncovered genitalia and winking starfish inches from my face and then the offer of items that were definitely not on the official menu. Beautiful times had with a real petite, street wise white dancer named Vanilla. This girl had a body on her, kinda reminded me of what a world class gymnast would look like once they reached adulthood and started eating like normal people, just tight and firm everywhere with killer calves. She used to wink that starfish at me as I hit it doggy style in the upstairs room and then accused me of being a pervert when I showed too much interest in her stinker. Kept trying to get her to play some outside the club but could never work it out. I don't know what triggered this dream but definitely good memories. Any of you old farts remember this place? Was near 2300 and. Meridian back in the 90's.

Johnnysk
03-13-17, 17:25
So I've spent a little time and money on jade at bbf. She seems potentially awesome. Am I wasting my time?

Indy Tourist
03-13-17, 17:35
Yup, that place, the Aloha, and King's Country Club used to be a blast!

Had a real dream last night and woke up with a smile this morning. I was at the old brothel masquerading as a strip club (you old farts remember Shannon's, right? That place was out of control, I became aware of it late but caught it before they finally got shut down. My first visit there it took all of 15 minutes sitting around the stage to realize that Indianapolis strip club rules did not apply there. It started with the uncovered genitalia and winking starfish inches from my face and then the offer of items that were definitely not on the official menu. Beautiful times had with a real petite, street wise white dancer named Vanilla. This girl had a body on her, kinda reminded me of what a world class gymnast would look like once they reached adulthood and started eating like normal people, just tight and firm everywhere with killer calves. She used to wink that starfish at me as I hit it doggy style in the upstairs room and then accused me of being a pervert when I showed too much interest in her stinker. Kept trying to get her to play some outside the club but could never work it out. I don't know what triggered this dream but definitely good memories. Any of you old farts remember this place? Was near 2300 and. Meridian back in the 90's.

Stnick62
03-13-17, 20:57
Went to Shannon's on occasion and had a great time. They had a headline stripper whose name I am not sure of, seems Star was in the name. Blonde, big hair and killer body with huge bolt ons that she loved smothering you with. Ran into with my wife at an auction in Whitestown one weekend and about died. She recognized me and came over to say hi. I tried to figure out how to introduce her to the wife but she took care of it. Next time I went to the club I tucked her big. She invited me upstairs and that opened my eyes. Good thing it closed or I would have been bankrupt and maybe in prison for stealing from my employer. Costs more to go to an AMP for less.

Theindianaguy
03-14-17, 08:29
Years ago there was a stripper that traveled regionally with the stage name Shelly Starr. She kind of fits your description. Very energetic. Did a fire eater act on stage.

Went to Shannon's on occasion and had a great time. They had a headline stripper whose name I am not sure of, seems Star was in the name. Blonde, big hair and killer body with huge bolt ons that she loved smothering you with. Ran into with my wife at an auction in Whitestown one weekend and about died. She recognized me and came over to say hi. I tried to figure out how to introduce her to the wife but she took care of it. Next time I went to the club I tucked her big. She invited me upstairs and that opened my eyes. Good thing it closed or I would have been bankrupt and maybe in prison for stealing from my employer. Costs more to go to an AMP for less.

Stnick62
03-14-17, 12:04
Years ago there was a stripper that traveled regionally with the stage name Shelly Starr. She kind of fits your description. Very energetic. Did a fire eater act on stage.Not the lady I remember.

Ilapp
03-14-17, 12:33
Not the lady I remember.That place was wild, was always a female bartender and usually a waitress that were packing. That was the first strip club I had been to where a dancers basically grabbed me by the crotch and pulled me out of my seat and said, cmon little boy you'll be a man when I'm done with you and walked me upstairs. Someone mentioned the Aloha, had some wild shit in there too, still think about it when I pass that little building. And I could tell some serious shit about Kings, but it could out me in a few ways, too many know the story in real life. Ahh, the good old days.

Cooter Jones
03-15-17, 19:08
Guess where about 6 pm Tuesday. Pretty crazy. Attractive thin girl. I could have went raw but homey don't play like that. Message me if you want details.

I remember the owner of Shannons also owned the Melody Inn back in the 90's. Inherited his money from his dad's insurance business and pissed it all away on failed bars. Had a rough looking guy named Frog who worked the door at Shannons. That place made me feel extra white.

CoinPurse
03-16-17, 18:05
Wanted to add my report to the chorus of Rio reports. Saw Lindsay in the VIP and she kept the upsell going the entire time. Ended up being pretty fantastic but I should have just gotten her number after the first VIP and called her after work. Would have gotten more bang for the buck. Also mentioned a friend that wanted to join the offsite retreat.

DexterIndy
03-17-17, 16:27
Kiki is best but she is like in her prime now so hard to get her.

Danielle is not bad but more upsell and talky talky.

Miss these nice gals kayde Ginger and desire there.

DexterIndy
03-17-17, 16:29
Would be very very glad he didn't. You can get a lot more than a bang.Bang 💥 little outside yeah rite be cautious my friend.

Tim P14
03-18-17, 05:56
I blame this place for my life long pursuit of seedy p#ss ¥. Was 18 in the late 80's and somehow stumbled on to this place. Grew up and lived in Greenfield until I was 27. I was completely out of place. 145 lbs and white as cotton I worked my way to the front row. 30 minutes later I was in a room with my pants around my ankles and my first AA BJ. 2 minutes later I'm digging $50 that I needed to eat on out of my wallet. One of two orgasms I really remember in my life.

GreatPretender
03-18-17, 12:30
I blame this place for my life long pursuit of seedy p#ss . Was 18 in the late 80's and somehow stumbled on to this place. Grew up and lived in Greenfield until I was 27. I was completely out of place. 145 lbs and white as cotton I worked my way to the front row. 30 minutes later I was in a room with my pants around my ankles and my first AA BJ. 2 minutes later I'm digging $50 that I needed to eat on out of my wallet. One of two orgasms I really remember in my life.I would say this club was definitely the main contributor to my mongering, just the realization of the variety that was available out there in the clubs and MPs if you were willing to pay to play. I cut my strip joint teeth in Atlanta, GA at world renowned Magic City so my initial visits to clubs here were very disappointing when I realized there was no full nudity. Shannon's changed all that for me and though I became aware of it late, good memories of that place.

Roy Cat
03-18-17, 17:45

Is she even worth it? Sexy as hell.I think I've only managed to get dances with Ariel two out of the six times I've tried over the years. I've always seen girls there randomly walking around the club and never understood it. Maybe some girls are just waiting for a high spending regular to show up or a guy who will offer them a lot of money for a private room up front. I also think some dancers just don't maximize their income as much as they could due to being slightly lackadaisical. They only have a few years at their peak to make the really big money but they don't think about that. The first time I saw Ariel was at Rick's years ago and she was the hottest girl in the club that night. Even now years later Ariel is still pretty attractive. Because she's had a long successful career I asked her one time I did manage some dances with her about other girls at Brad's complaining about the club hiring too many dancers. She said the problem wasn't too many dancers but too few customers. She said the younger girls don't know how to get guys to come back. That it's important to treat guys in a way they'll want to come back is something I've noticed all the girls with long careers understand.

BigBad
03-19-17, 16:29
Sorry to post this in Indy section but I believe some locals in Indy have posted previously about options in Tamp. I'll be there on business in a few weeks and was hoping to get some tips on options whether it be strip clubs with extras, escorts, or massage options. If anyone has traveled to Tampa and knows of good options please PM me. Much appreciated!

Bob0324
03-19-17, 17:11
Sorry to post this in Indy section but I believe some locals in Indy have posted previously about options in Tamp. I'll be there on business in a few weeks and was hoping to get some tips on options whether it be strip clubs with extras, escorts, or massage options. If anyone has traveled to Tampa and knows of good options please PM me. Much appreciated!Looking and posting here http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3925-Strip-Club-Reports.

PhdFeelGood1
03-21-17, 18:45
Stopped by Rio after lunch last week. Had 3/4 ladies working.

Met Jocelyn, nice tight body. Decided to venture into the VIP with her and she was very appreciative.

I did not inquire about otc but she handled things well inside.

I'd revisit her when I get the strip club hankering.

ItsMyMrp
03-21-17, 19:35
As most of you know, business is pretty light at Harem recently (since about 2004) for some reason. Fortunately the owners have obviously gone to business school, because they figured out if they raise prices and more business is sure to follow!

There is now a $5 charge every time you take a girl into that flea infested VIP room. If you come out and decide to take the same girl back in it's another $5! Or a different one. As the stupid stripper said vacantly, "But the girls don't have to tip out on our dances any more!" That's good because they won't be doing as many dances anymore.

Theo Guderian
03-22-17, 18:39
It's sad. Was declining for years until Jim died then it's fallen off the map with stupid asinine shit like that. Once every 6 months I'll stop in to shed a tear and a beer about good times in the past. Don't even get me started about Babes.

As most of you know, business is pretty light at Harem recently (since about 2004) for some reason. Fortunately the owners have obviously gone to business school, because they figured out if they raise prices and more business is sure to follow!

There is now a $5 charge every time you take a girl into that flea infested VIP room. If you come out and decide to take the same girl back in it's another $5! Or a different one. As the stupid stripper said vacantly, "But the girls don't have to tip out on our dances any more!" That's good because they won't be doing as many dances anymore.

Indiguy
03-22-17, 19:31
I do remember my days at Shannon's. I was a newbie and paler than the others so I was ez to spot and that added up to good times-- mostly.

Once I was a little loose with the cash and left it in an open wallet in my side jacket pocket. One dancer was very interested in me giving what amounted to lap dances when I was sitting at the stage. She gave new meaning to snatch as cash was lifted from my wallet. I went to Mr. Tee moonlighting as the bouncer and explained what happened and that I would be happy with just getting my $20 back. I heard him in the back room bellow "Which one of you bitches took the 20?" I thought No Way that will work. I walked out with the $20.

SevenSixfive
03-23-17, 22:10
My take on this place is that every once in a while there is a really hot girl but it always turns out that she is the only one that's no fun. I guess that makes sense though.

Ferreal1
03-23-17, 23:44
Sorry to post this in Indy section but I believe some locals in Indy have posted previously about options in Tamp. I'll be there on business in a few weeks and was hoping to get some tips on options whether it be strip clubs with extras, escorts, or massage options. If anyone has traveled to Tampa and knows of good options please PM me. Much appreciated!Mons Venus used to be freakin' incredible, but its been so long since I've been down there, I dunno if I'd trust my own intel.

DowninBTown
03-24-17, 09:34
My take on this place is that every once in a while there is a really hot girl but it always turns out that she is the only one that's no fun. I guess that makes sense though.Agreed based on my experience yesterday. All the veteran girls were occupied by you regulars so a new attractive AA dancer friended me. Forgot name- something like Clarissa or Clarisse maybe? She was very clear extras aren't her thing. I took a $30 dance with her which was nice but not what I was looking for.

DBT.

Cook72
03-25-17, 13:55
Mons Venus used to be freakin' incredible, but its been so long since I've been down there, I dunno if I'd trust my own intel.Was in Mons last week as well as Odyssey 2000 across the street. Both are tourist traps when it comes to pricing but all extras available if you want to pony up.

Independent Massages,

Sunny girl is still around but does not advertise. Safe private incall. Very nice SBM with HE. But very strictly only HE. A few pounds on her now days but she is very good at what she does. You can only reach her at sunnygirlflorida@gmail.com and she does screen. Check TER for her website and I would say pics are accurate. Samantha, British in her 50's nice body for age, face showing some age good rub and only HE can sometimes find her on BP. Jill's Escape I have no personal experience as our schedules have never matched up. Mostly good reviews but somewhat YMMV at least according to reviews. Search backpage for her ad.

As for shops or AMPs, Luck's on Kennedy is the hottest place in town right now. Orange and Kim's (Kennedy) are always consistent any of those you will drop about 2. 4 for complete fun. Nina at Nina's Oils is great but very limited availability.

Next are Ritz, Leather / Lace which are flat fee 1. 6 for hhr all inclusive mostly American girls not Asian. Pictures, some are real some are not. Katia (Russian 6' 3" swimmer body), Elle, Maura are probably the most consistent performers. The 5 shops most of their pictures are fake or dated, though Kimberly's pictures are real, she is slim, toned and performance is YMMV. Also a flat 1. 6. These places are mostly non GFE experiences.

One final word of advice, absolutely do not hobby in Polk County which is between Tampa and Orlando.

Have fun.

LuvtheLife
03-30-17, 15:09
Was in Mons last week as well as Odyssey 2000 across the street. Both are tourist traps when it comes to pricing but all extras available if you want to pony up.

Independent Massages,

Sunny girl is still around but does not advertise. Safe private incall. Very nice SBM with HE. But very strictly only HE. A few pounds on her now days but she is very good at what she does. You can only reach her at sunnygirlflorida@gmail.com and she does screen. Check TER for her website and I would say pics are accurate. Samantha, British in her 50's nice body for age, face showing some age good rub and only HE can sometimes find her on BP. Jill's Escape I have no personal experience as our schedules have never matched up. Mostly good reviews but somewhat YMMV at least according to reviews. Search backpage for her ad.

As for shops or AMPs, Luck's on Kennedy is the hottest place in town right now. Orange and Kim's (Kennedy) are always consistent any of those you will drop about 2. 4 for complete fun. Nina at Nina's Oils is great but very limited availability.

Next are Ritz, Leather / Lace which are flat fee 1. 6 for hhr all inclusive mostly American girls not Asian. Pictures, some are real some are not. Katia (Russian 6' 3" swimmer body), Elle, Maura are probably the most consistent performers. The 5 shops most of their pictures are fake or dated, though Kimberly's pictures are real, she is slim, toned and performance is YMMV. Also a flat 1. 6. These places are mostly non GFE experiences.

One final word of advice, absolutely do not hobby in Polk County which is between Tampa and Orlando.

Have fun.Personally I like Ybor Strip (Scarletts) or the Atlantis Club in Pinellas Park, both are awesome places for extras at a reasonable price.

Roy Cat
04-01-17, 19:02
There's been a recent uptick in the quality of dancers on nightshift at Harem House lately. Dayshift has been way down since Fiona, Karma and Dallas all left. Nightshift, though, has improved. Happily, Karma recently returned after detours to Brad's and out to California and is now working nights. I've recently done worthwhile dances there with her, Stevie, Hayley, Taylor and a cute little black girl whose name was a little unusual and I can't remember. I've always thought Harem House was the third best club in the city after Brad's and Dancers. I know, yes, PT's has more attractive girls but prices there are much higher. Pt's is like the strip club equivalent of the overpriced restaurant with snooty supercilious waiters and only slightly better food than the nearest Applebee's. There is a possibility of seeing the girls otc at Harem House but like most clubs it's not going to be the youngest and hottest girl in the club. My most recent trip to HH I did a lap dance with probably the top dancer there and she seemed a bit pissed off. During the dance she started complaining about girls there going home with guys for money. I hear this a lot from extremely young attractive dancers in clubs. I think that maybe they correctly perceive that no one can compete with them just selling lap dances but older and less attractive dancers can take some of their customers and money away by offering to do more outside the club than they are willing to do. That it's a voluntary transaction between the customer and the other girl and there will always be plenty of other guys like me who just want to buy a lap dance in the club from a friendly and pretty girl doesn't seem to lessen their annoyance.

TheBlindman
04-03-17, 15:41
4 PM on a Monday afternoon and only 4 girls in sight. About 20 customers. Most girls 6's with one a 7. Only had one cold one and left. It used to be much better?? Disappointing.

HumpyDumpty
04-03-17, 19:38
4 PM on a Monday afternoon and only 4 girls in sight. About 20 customers. Most girls 6's with one a 7. Only had one cold one and left. It used to be much better?? Disappointing.Same story on Wednesday evening, 5 fields for 15 people at 5. But at 7 shift changes and had 5 more came in most of them are 6-8's. Had a very good time. They said it's getting hard to find girls who work day shift.

SevenSixfive
04-03-17, 22:43
Does anyone know what happened to Honey that used to work nights at Rio last year? Is she working elsewhere?

Theo Guderian
04-04-17, 22:55
Does anyone know what happened to Honey that used to work nights at Rio last year? Is she working elsewhere?For that matter, if anyone knows where Marcella has turned up, give a shout.

LuvtheLife
04-04-17, 23:20
Rio has been my favorite strip club in Indy for years now but after tonight I will be staying away for 6 months or more. Arrived about 6 pm and my favorite-Daisy was busy and when she came out she was heading home. So I started looking at new talent (first mistake) I spotted Jasmine, 5 ft petite, huge heart titties and seemed to be nice, I expressed interest and she came 2 hours after promising to stop by sooner (first warning sign). We go to the VIP and everything that was negotiated up front us forgotten so that was disappointing as she was really hot. I come out and a cute black girl starts talking to me with the softest skin I have ever felt and she seems more friendly but it was nothing but another hustle. She goes by Sincere and let me tell you she is anything but. She will not last long as everything she said was bullshit and I left that VIP early so I did not let my temper get the best of me. I am about 4 bens lighter between drinks and VIPs but I will not be guilty of spending it there again. I need to find a new club. Any helpful info would be nice.

There is always the escort scene in Indy which is decent. Happy Hobbying.

Theo Guderian
04-05-17, 19:11
Rio has been my favorite strip club in Indy for years now but after tonight I will be staying away for 6 months or more. Arrived about 6 pm and my favorite-Daisy was busy and when she came out she was heading home. So I started looking at new talent (first mistake) I spotted Jasmine, 5 ft petite, huge heart titties and seemed to be nice, I expressed interest and she came 2 hours after promising to stop by sooner (first warning sign). We go to the VIP and everything that was negotiated up front us forgotten so that was disappointing as she was really hot. I come out and a cute black girl starts talking to me with the softest skin I have ever felt and she seems more friendly but it was nothing but another hustle. She goes by Sincere and let me tell you she is anything but. She will not last long as everything she said was bullshit and I left that VIP early so I did not let my temper get the best of me. I am about 4 bens lighter between drinks and VIPs but I will not be guilty of spending it there again. I need to find a new club. Any helpful info would be nice.

There is always the escort scene in Indy which is decent. Happy Hobbying.Sorry to hear that man. It's hit or miss place and any new faces unknowns. I appreciate you making them knowns to us so we can avoid like the clap.

I like to keep a dancer as a wingman to help avoid this trouble, in busier clubs its a waitress.

LuvtheLife
04-05-17, 21:39
Sorry to hear that man. It's hit or miss place and any new faces unknowns. I appreciate you making them knowns to us so we can avoid like the clap.

I like to keep a dancer as a wingman to help avoid this trouble, in busier clubs its a waitress.I was using the waitress and she hooked my up with Eliza but she did not seem real interested in anyting but drinks (makes sense for a waitress) LOL. I found a good subsititute tonight with some great roomservice so it all ended well.

LuvtheLife
04-06-17, 17:47
It's sad. Was declining for years until Jim died then it's fallen off the map with stupid asinine shit like that. Once every 6 months I'll stop in to shed a tear and a beer about good times in the past. Don't even get me started about Babes.I used to love Babes, it has been so long since I have been in there. There used to be sisters that worked there and I can't remember either of them by name now. I used to really like that place especially on Tuesday when some of the more mature ladies were there.

Splat 1959
04-06-17, 21:42
I used to love Babes, it has been so long since I have been in there. There used to be sisters that worked there and I can't remember either of them by name now. I used to really like that place especially on Tuesday when some of the more mature ladies were there.Was one of them Unique a little blonde who eventually ended up with implants. Frankly I thought she was perfect without them. I think her sister went by the name Sasha. A little brunette with an attitude. Long hair.

LuvtheLife
04-07-17, 16:55
Was one of them Unique a little blonde who eventually ended up with implants. Frankly I thought she was perfect without them. I think her sister went by the name Sasha. A little brunette with an attitude. Long hair.I should have been specific, I was talking about the little petite short haired waitresses, but I think I remember the two you speak of.

Theo Guderian
04-07-17, 22:20
I should have been specific, I was talking about the little petite short haired waitresses, but I think I remember the two you speak of.The dark haired one worked at Harem for a while as the bartender. Was there when they got robbed one night (the brain surgeons that bragged about it and lived the high life for about 3 days until the man got 'them).

If we're talking old days. Katie. Marie. Fire. Oh the memories.

SevenSixfive
04-16-17, 12:06
Tried out rick's since the change in ownership. It is rick's pony now. Went on a weeknight and it was pretty dead. Dancers were all wearing pasties which led to believe there are strict rules. Still have 25 dances but the VIP has three levels between 100 and 450.Girl at pt's complained she had quit at pink pony because of lack of rules and management not caring what girls do. I went in a couple of times and I just don't see it. Lots of rules and if you're going to pay 25 a song I think pt's is more fun.

Member #5707
04-17-17, 08:06
Is Danielle worth seeing otc?

ItsMyMrp
04-17-17, 08:46
Is Danielle worth seeing otc?In my opinion, no not for the price. But she is pretty good!

IndyPete
04-17-17, 11:22
Is Danielle worth seeing otc?She is ok,She is overpriced and might try and upsell, but what the hell its just money.

Member #5592
04-20-17, 10:28
Stopped in at Rio yesterday to kill some time. Absolutely disappointing to say the least. Only 3 dancers available and none over a 5. Anorexic brunette that appeared to be going through withdrawal and trying to compensate with alcohol. One blonde that was way too interested in a regular, in fact, I don't believe she ever took the stage in the hour I was there. Tall AA dancer was fun to watch, but no desire to take her back for a private.

Rio may be declining too far for me. Time to find something else.

CPT.

SnipeHunter
04-20-17, 12:45
Is Danielle worth seeing otc?In my opinion, no. She's nice, but she's all about extracting as much money from you as she can while doing as little as possible. Basically, she's a typical stripper.

Hoooosier1
04-20-17, 16:25
Just reactivated. Used to be Hoosier with 1 less o. Sad to hear about Rios demise. I went last Friday and were only 4 gals. Liked the new girl Stella but wasn't in the mood to be disappointed by a rook. Marcella my Dave I haven't heard from Alice December. Haven't seen joseline in a few months either. Anyone know if she still at Rio? Marcella? I g.

I agree about Danielle. She is overpriced. A decent time but there is way better. At least there used to be. Hopefully this place comes back. No other extra club in town.

Theo Guderian
04-20-17, 17:56
In my opinion, no. She's nice, but she's all about extracting as much money from you as she can while doing as little as possible. Basically, she's a typical stripper.She's aggressive, but once you get past that by standing firm with her, she's ok. I usually hang with her once a month or so. I'd probably not do OTC with her unless I whittled her down and she agreed to my x, why & z.

As for the hit or miss, you guys seems to be missing more often that not. What time did you go in Cpt?

Hoooosier1
04-21-17, 08:53
I was in around 1 last week. In the past 3-4 has been the best time to go.

Bigg2003
04-28-17, 21:19
There are about 5 new white girls here auditioning and they are UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE! I haven't seen this much talent here in YEARS!

IndyPete
04-29-17, 06:59
Checked out Rio last night, not sure who was fresh I had a drink and left. Everybody was either in VIP or hanging around in dressing room. I'll try again today and report back.

Indplsgent4fu
04-29-17, 10:56
There are about 5 new white girls here auditioning and they are UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE! I haven't seen this much talent here in YEARS!Doesn't surprise me. Race month is coming up. Typical tradition use to be a lot of girls would flock to Indianapolis for race month. They also bring high expectations with them.

MusicMan07
04-30-17, 20:14
There used to be a girl named Kora who danced at PT's. Last time I saw her there was late January. She's a cute, thin blonde with sleeve tattoos. I was there last night and the bartender said she no longer works there. Wouldn't give any more information than that though. Anyone have any idea where she went?

PT's was overall pretty bad last night though. There was one white girl with dreads that was actually rather terrifying. She stayed on stage for an extra rotation even though there was no one sitting there. I didn't stay at the club long.

BobUp
05-01-17, 12:36
I read but never have anything to contribute to the Indy board so making it up here, get the popcorn!

I seldom get a free night to myself anymore so I decided to go slightly crazy. Met up with a monger friend at Hugger, hung out for about 3 hours. Spent as much buying everyone drinks as I did on dances. I manage to get there about once a month love the afternoon girls. Left went to the hotel to change my smoking stinky clothes (smoking is still allowed there until July) The plan was to meet up with my ultra UTR but plan went down the toilet last minute.

Feeling sorry for myself went to supper and cried all over my BBQ. Not having a good plan-b I text the Biggest Prick for a suggestion on an escort, he comes by his name honestly because the prick was no help.

Not knowing any girls in Indy, not having the ability to do research I remembered chatting with Kami months ago and she was on the North side. She responded in two minutes even remember our previous chat. She's not my body type I prefer the spinner but Kami is cute, great attitude and I had a great 80 min visit. 270-9887.

My plan was to check out Rio and Brad's but something took me to Chassis I used to spend a lot of time there and have fond memories last two visits sucked this time was a winner. Maybe 40-plus guys and a lot of dancers some with a few extra pounds but also a few hot spinners. I can never remember names but had a lot of girls come by for dollar dances.

I was impressed with the place lot of activity and very lively a lot of customers and girls could have been because it was Friday night and a large conference in town. I had a good time. Not sure why this place never gets reviewed anymore.

I've been wanting to check out Big Daddy's for a long time so it's back to Kokomo. BD's must have been quite the place in its day very large and interesting inside. Girl slide down the pole and DJs up high at the ceiling level other than the building the place sucked. Was quite busy. Guessing again 40 customers I only saw maybe 8 to 10 girls I don't know how many may have been giving dances. Only a few looked very attractive. I can't comment on the dances or the dance area as I was avoided like the plague. Never saw a waitress, perhaps they don't have any after 10 min got my own beer, bartender & cover guy not very welcoming. If I were to rate the appearance of the customers and dancers it would be below average. Left disappointed decided to go a short distance away back to the Hugger.

It's now 1:30 the places obviously much busier than days and better-looking crowd, lots dancers. Waitress was very quick and check on me often. A lot of girls coming by asking for dances which I politely decline as I was running out of energy (old guy).

Shortly after 2 this little spinner took stage which set me straight up in my chair! This hot sexy little thing owned the pole & stage like no one I'd ever seen. I had to have a dance but so did everyone else who charged the stage with 1's & 5"s. Knowing I stood little chance against those who have been there for hours I resorted to an old trick (don't ask).

She came off stage made a tip around then came over, chatted for a few minutes, it was getting late so right to the wall. I got 15 dances from this little 4'9" 80 lbs. Sexy sweet as hell little hottie OMG great smile and attitude. It was close to closing and she mentioned that I had probably pissed off a lot of guys, she was right as I left I had a couple comments in my direction (love it) I think her name was either Dolly or Polly the best little dancer I've ever had. If you have any info on her I would appreciate a PM.

If you're still reading I never received but was offered extras several times so nothing to report in that area. Dropped a GRAND but had a fucking good time. Oh Yeah Bit Me FF & IG LOL.

MarkDenneny
05-01-17, 16:07
Shortly after 2 this little spinner took stage which set me straight up in my chair! This hot sexy little thing owned the pole & stage like no one I'd ever seen. I had to have a dance but so did everyone else who charged the stage with 1's & 5"s. Knowing I stood little chance against those who have been there for hours I resorted to an old trick (don't ask).

She came off stage made a tip around then came over, chatted for a few minutes, it was getting late so right to the wall. I got 15 dances from this little 4'9" 80 lbs. Sexy sweet as hell little hottie OMG great smile and attitude. It was close to closing and she mentioned that I had probably pissed off a lot of guys, she was right as I left I had a couple comments in my direction (love it) I think her name was either Dolly or Polly the best little dancer I've ever had. If you have any info on her I would appreciate a PM. Was it Holly by chance? The height is matching a dancer who I used to know but not the weight so much.

Freckle Freak
05-02-17, 07:50
I read but never have anything to contribute to the Indy board so making it up here, get the popcorn!

If you're still reading I never received but was offered extras several times so nothing to report in that area. Dropped a GRAND but had a fucking good time. Oh Yeah Bit Me FF & IG LOL.I saved you another GRAND because if I had joined you, you would have been paying for my dinner, drinks, dances and escorts. It's only fair since I would have shown you all the GOOD places to go and the GOOD providers to see. Just saying!

Theindianaguy
05-03-17, 12:14
I was talking about the "good old days" with a friend the other day. In the early to mid nineties there was a dancer at the Harem House named Big Al. I'm guessing she chose that name based on her gigantic tits. The only other dancer I could compare her to is Dianna at Brad's. A customer that went to the tip rail would get her in your lap until someone else sat down, sometimes the entire dance. I think her goal must have been to smother you because she would engulf your head with her boobs.

I never saw her again passed those couple of years, but was wondering if anyone else remembered her.

Roy Cat
05-03-17, 20:02
Stopped in at Rio yesterday to kill some time. Absolutely disappointing to say the least. Only 3 dancers available and none over a 5. Anorexic brunette that appeared to be going through withdrawal and trying to compensate with alcohol. One blonde that was way too interested in a regular, in fact, I don't believe she ever took the stage in the hour I was there. Tall AA dancer was fun to watch, but no desire to take her back for a private.

Rio may be declining too far for me. Time to find something else.

CPT.I made a Wednesday afternoon Rio visit today. It was slightly better with eight girls but they were not really attractive ones. I usually go a couple times a year and Layla there remembered me from previous visits. We did a couple dances. There are things I like and things I don't like about her dances. For example I liked it when she unbuttoned my shirt and started rubbing her breasts on my chest but didn't like it when she started biting my nipples real hard and I had to hold back a scream. We talked a little and both agreed days are better than nights because the day crowd is a little more sober and better behaved. It's not like Harem House on a Saturday night where a drunk Karma is trying to punch Stevie and then Stevie is going after Karma to try and strangle her and has to be held back by the other girls and then the cops show up.

Schlotsky
05-05-17, 22:43
Stopped at Babes tonight for Cinco De Mayo. They were offering $15 buckets of Corona, and $1 tacos, so I figured cheap beer was a good excuse. Arrived around 6:30. Only 10 girls working, rating between 5 and 8. Got a dance from a few.

Jazz is an AA dancer, medium build, nice tits and big ass. She was happy to let my hands roam, and let me suck on her breasts. She was really handy before and during the dance.

Kit Kat is a white dancer, medium build, smallish tits, nice ass. She also let my hands roam, and encouraged me putting her tits in my mouth.

Savannah is a white dancer, tiny body, no tits, nice round ass. She talked about VIP and how much fun we could have, clearly insinuating extra options. After a couple songs she offered me her number, and it was clear she was interested in much more. I passed, since I'd spent a large amount already.

Overall, the girls may not have been the greatest, but it was a friendly, fun night. Could have used more girls.

Wally Marshal
05-08-17, 17:00
I stopped into the Higher last Monday while in Kokomo for business. The place was dead at 3:30. There were 8 girls and only 3 or 4 customers. There was a hot young spinner I had never seen when I walked in so I walked up to the stage and tipped her. She came by and sat down. After a few drinks we went to the wall for a dance. She was not bashful about showing me her pussy and asked me to finger her. Well of course, I wish you would have asked sooner. She then unzipped my pants and pulled Mr happy out and you guessed it, fucked me right there. One of my best experiences in a club to date.

JabberWorky
05-09-17, 02:06
I stopped into the Higher last Monday while in Kokomo for business. The place was dead at 3:30. There were 8 girls and only 3 or 4 customers. There was a hot young spinner I had never seen when I walked in so I walked up to the stage and tipped her. She came by and sat down. After a few drinks we went to the wall for a dance. She was not bashful about showing me her pussy and asked me to finger her. Well of course, I wish you would have asked sooner. She then unzipped my pants and pulled Mr happy out and you guessed it, fucked me right there. One of my best experiences in a club to date.Isn't the Hip Hugger in Kokomo? Why would it be posted in the Indianapolis section?

Ilapp
05-09-17, 07:47
Isn't the Hip Hugger in Kokomo? Why would it be posted in the Indianapolis section?Do you have a name and how much?

Bob0324
05-09-17, 08:48
Do you have a name and how much?And did he get a number?

BobUp
05-09-17, 09:35
Do you have a name and how much?

And did he get a number?Oh, come on guys do you believe in the tooth fairy and unicorns too?

I was planning on stopping in today and I'd love to have her name or description but I seriously doubt she even exists. But if she does I will eat crow and report back.

Member #5707
05-09-17, 14:57
I believe a typical night girl named Duchess was working yesterday during the day. Young blonde with a great body. She says she only works 1-2 times a week. Jury is still out of otc is available as we only talked for a little while. The staples were there. Layla, Danielle, skinny brunette etc.

ToolMan1866
05-09-17, 16:23
I stopped into the Higher last Monday while in Kokomo for business. The place was dead at 3:30. There were 8 girls and only 3 or 4 customers. There was a hot young spinner I had never seen when I walked in so I walked up to the stage and tipped her. She came by and sat down. After a few drinks we went to the wall for a dance. She was not bashful about showing me her pussy and asked me to finger her. Well of course, I wish you would have asked sooner. She then unzipped my pants and pulled Mr happy out and you guessed it, fucked me right there. One of my best experiences in a club to date.I've been going to the hugger for years l can say that has happened in there but its been years ago most of the ladies there would put a stop to it in short order it hurts business.

IndyRoons
05-10-17, 09:03
I've been going to the hugger for years l can say that has happened in there but its been years ago most of the ladies there would put a stop to it in short order it hurts business.I mean. We've all heard these stories about Hugger. I'm skeptical. !

I do love how the ladies walk around with the little hand towels / washcloths. The most mileage I've ever gotten there is encouragement to spill baby batter in my jeans, after what could only be described as getting an indian burn on my junk from aggressive grinding. Not really my thing, so have never partaken in that. These stories are like hearing about Sasquatch.

BobUp
05-10-17, 14:25
I stopped into the Higher last Monday while in Kokomo ...Sent you a private message.

Prince Numenor
05-10-17, 20:20
I mean. We've all heard these stories about Hugger. I'm skeptical. !

I do love how the ladies walk around with the little hand towels / washcloths. The most mileage I've ever gotten there is encouragement to spill baby batter in my jeans, after what could only be described as getting an indian burn on my junk from aggressive grinding. Not really my thing, so have never partaken in that. These stories are like hearing about Sasquatch.I've been going to the hugger for over 6 years. I've never been uncovered or seen anybody uncovered. I've had girls show me their vaginas on their cell phones and that's about it. I've certainly cum in my pants there but that's it. The advantage of the hugger is that most of the girls are pretty attractive and is that it's cheap ($10 dances) - much better deal than Indy except Tuesdays of course. Likewise the strip club or all strip clubs are losing their charm. I've thought I've developed friendships with some girls but at the end of the day the relationship is all economic.

Cooter Jones
05-10-17, 21:08
Been to the Hugger maybe ten times in 10 years. I've had two girls show me their boxes. The second one spread it. But the closest I've gotten to sex there is a vigorous handy over the pants.

HumpyDumpty
05-11-17, 14:35
Been to the Hugger maybe ten times in 10 years. I've had two girls show me their boxes. The second one spread it. But the closest I've gotten to sex there is a vigorous handy over the pants.I visit hugger atleast 3-4 times a year and always leave happy. Most of the girls while grinding you, play with yours with their hand over the pant. Couple of times I got lucky where she put her hand in my pant and gave good HJ. I always wear track pants for flexibility LOL.

ItsMyMrp
05-12-17, 09:55
I visit hugger atleast 3-4 times a year and always leave happy. Most of the girls while grinding you, play with yours with their hand over the pant. Couple of times I got lucky where she put her hand in my pant and gave good HJ. I always wear track pants for flexibility LOL.Not saying his original report is true, but I've gotten pussy twice at Hugger over the years in the chairs, so it's possible. Really, it depends on the guy, the girl and the mood. And the wallet. I've been poking it at the Pony with one petite inked girl for the last month or so, so it's possible though there are those who think it's just a dream.

Bigg2003
05-13-17, 21:31
I believe a typical night girl named Duchess was working yesterday during the day. Young blonde with a great body. She says she only works 1-2 times a week. Jury is still out of otc is available as we only talked for a little while. The staples were there. Layla, Danielle, skinny brunette etc.21 and hot as hell, but no extras or otc available. I offered A LOT and she wasn't having it. If you find out otherwise, please let me know!

JCreed
05-14-17, 09:21
I visit hugger atleast 3-4 times a year and always leave happy. Most of the girls while grinding you, play with yours with their hand over the pant. Couple of times I got lucky where she put her hand in my pant and gave good HJ. I always wear track pants for flexibility LOL.Rofl, I've been going about it the wrong way, then. I always wear jeans when I hit a club. I'll have to give this a shot.

ElChinoRico
05-22-17, 00:05
My SO is away for a while so took a trip to Brad's last night.

It seemed relatively slow for a Saturday night. Normally I have trouble finding a seat but this time I had no problem.

I usually like sitting down at the rail and tip the girls a couple bucks whenever they come to me. I do this because I hate coming up just to get attention from girls I like, but also because most of the girls aren't that bad. However, this time there were more girls that I didn't like so I moved back and forth from the rail to the bar depending on who was on stage and who was coming on.

I use these "mini-lapdances" at the rail to help me decide who to ask for some regular lapdances. I was there for a couple hours until I finally saw someone I wanted. She must have been one of the hottest girls there that night. Of course, plenty of guys went to the rail and she didn't even get a chance to come to me. When she was done with the 3rd song, I decided to ask her for some dances even though I never got a sample.

When I asked, I assumed she was going to be busy for the hour or so the club was going to be open but surprisingly she wasn't.

Her stage name is Lizzy (or Lizzie?) and she seems like a cool chick. She's blonde with an amazing body, albeit with bolt-ons and what I could swear are butt implants. White girls just don't have booty like that.

She really didn't do anything "extra" in the back but she is very good at what she does. Easily some of the best legit lapdances I've ever had.

I only have another week or so of "freedom" so I will probably go see her again next weekend (She said she works Fri-Sun nights). One funny thing she mentioned is that she is "selective" on who does lapdances for, in the way that she won't dance for anyone with BO. Make sure you guys shower because I did notice some guys at the club who left an awful smell everytime they walked by.

Perhaps my next encounter with her I'll ask if she's available for OTC. I'd be willing to pay up to $$$ for someone of her quality.

Jeebus112
05-22-17, 21:24
Not saying his original report is true, but I've gotten pussy twice at Hugger over the years in the chairs, so it's possible. Really, it depends on the guy, the girl and the mood. And the wallet. I've been poking it at the Pony with one petite inked girl for the last month or so, so it's possible though there are those who think it's just a dream.I used to know a spinner there that did stuff like that. She was super hot and fun, but I believe she was a casualty of the crack down of that happening too often. Not saying it's true, but I have had it there a few times, pants off handy shake and stuff. Nothing like the pre raid daddy's tho. P.S. If here name was a letter I'd like to know she's still around.

Theo Guderian
05-23-17, 02:53
Her stage name is Lizzy (or Lizzie?) and she seems like a cool chick. She's blonde with an amazing body, albeit with bolt-ons and what I could swear are butt implants. White girls just don't have booty like that.
You're instincts are correct. I much preferred her prior all the add-ons, but her as started out smaller than mine.

TryinAgain2
05-23-17, 08:06
You're instincts are correct. I much preferred her prior all the add-ons, but her as started out smaller than mine.Is this the same young Lizzie that danced in Bloomington a couple of years ago? She had a perfect body. P E are F E C T. If she ruined that, I could not forgive her.

ElChinoRico
05-23-17, 19:54
Is this the same young Lizzie that danced in Bloomington a couple of years ago? She had a perfect body. P E are F E C T. If she ruined that, I could not forgive her.Quite possibly. She said she lives in Bloomington and attends IU.

Theo Guderian
05-23-17, 20:03
Is this the same young Lizzie that danced in Bloomington a couple of years ago? She had a perfect body. P E are F E C T. If she ruined that, I could not forgive her.I believe so. Cammed as well for a while.

ElChinoRico
05-27-17, 17:59
Stopped by BBF again last night just before midnight.

It was much busier than last week. There were 4 girls on stage at a time instead of 3.

Saw Lizzie, but looks like she was busy with a regular. She was at the bar with him the entire time I was there.

Decided to get some dances from another girl I had my eye on. Her name is Saturn. She's a spinner, very fair skinned with reddish hair. She's very pretty, more on the cute side than sexy. Her dances were just okay. After the first one, got another just to see if it would get any better. When I realized that it probably wouldn't, I stopped at 2. It was almost 2 am at that point, so I decided to just call it a night.

Booky99
05-29-17, 11:17
I've visiting and looking for favourites around here. If you could PM or respond to this, I'd appreciate it!

Urdoinit Rong
05-29-17, 19:36
I've visiting and looking for favourites around here. If you could PM or respond to this, I'd appreciate it!Apparently Brad's Brass Flamingo, PT's, and Harlem House are good ones. The last two are close to each other.

Cooter Jones
05-30-17, 17:55
Went to the Pony and Rio. Rio was okay but none of the women motivated me to break out the money. Had one dance at the Pony. Only 2 dancers on during the day. Later more came in. Extras might be available but the 4 tier VIP price structure made my big head hurt. I suggested I'd be willing to pay more to play but she acted ignorant.

Member #5707
05-31-17, 12:16
Went yesterday. There were 8 girls working probably because it's 2 for 1 dances on Tuesday's. Got a dance from an attractive black girl, got her number so we will see what happens. I hadn't been here in a while but when I went to go do some dances I had to pay $5 to go to the couch area.

Anma472
06-01-17, 14:39
Anyone have any background on a girl working Rio, goes by Danger, real name starts with an A? Fell free to PM if you prefer. Thanks!

Anma472
06-01-17, 14:41
Anyone have any background on a girl working Rio, goes by Danger, real names starts with an A? Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks!

IndyFun340
06-03-17, 15:28
Apparently Brad's Brass Flamingo, PT's, and Harlem House are good ones. The last two are close to each other.I would say Brads for quality, or Harem House if you are looking for take-home.

Roy Cat
06-04-17, 17:04
Apparently Brad's Brass Flamingo, PT's, and Harlem House are good ones. The last two are close to each other.I was at PT's yesterday. The girl I got dances from told me she had just signed a contract for a year. I had never heard of dancers signing contracts to dance in a club. What interested me was that she said that one of the provisions of the contract was that she only charge $25 per dance. The club had been letting girls set their own prices for a long time. The club management felt the change was needed because some of the girls were charging forty or even fifty per dance and the management felt that it was keeping customers away from the club. That may be true. I was there at three on Saturday afternoon after a stop by Brad's. Brad's had a dozen customers and PT's had absolutely zero. So if you go there in the future and a girl quotes you a high price for a lap dance she may be doing something that she's not supposed to.

Avagddu
06-05-17, 10:42
I was at PT's yesterday. The girl I got dances from told me she had just signed a contract for a year. I had never heard of dancers signing contracts to dance in a club. What interested me was that she said that one of the provisions of the contract was that she only charge $25 per dance. The club had been letting girls set their own prices for a long time. The club management felt the change was needed because some of the girls were charging forty or even fifty per dance and the management felt that it was keeping customers away from the club. That may be true. I was there at three on Saturday afternoon after a stop by Brad's. Brad's had a dozen customers and PT's had absolutely zero. So if you go there in the future and a girl quotes you a high price for a lap dance she may be doing something that she's not supposed to.All dancers at PT's, and every other club in Indy as far as I know, are independent contractors and not employees. This means all dancers sign a contract outlining their fees to work, days / hours expected, and other terms. I have not heard of a maximum private dance rate being specified before, but would agree that current rates being charged by many dancers are higher than the started $25 and decreases traffic into the club. At PT's those contracts are for one year generally.

SnipeHunter
06-06-17, 09:29
I typically frequent Rio, but decided to stop by the Pony yesterday after work. There were only two dancers and one other customer in the place. I had a beer at the bar and spoke with Hazel. She was nice and seemed mostly to want to talk and drink. No dances were offered so I moved on after awhile. She said that it's much busier on Tuesdays when they have 2 for 1 specials.

InFarmer
06-07-17, 14:53
Just left literally 20 min ago. Great times to be had. VIP $. 5 with a cute little tattooed brunette spinner. Needless to say I left happy. I think she was happy as well. Looking forward to paying T a visit again soon! Very soon.

ItsMyMrp
06-07-17, 15:13
I typically frequent Rio, but decided to stop by the Pony yesterday after work. There were only two dancers and one other customer in the place. I had a beer at the bar and spoke with Hazel. She was nice and seemed mostly to want to talk and drink. No dances were offered so I moved on after awhile. She said that it's much busier on Tuesdays when they have 2 for 1 specials.Though I will likely be disbelieved by some, I'll tell you Pony night shift is getting damned close to the fun of Rio. The girls seem pretty uninhibited, extremely hot, in the 15 min room for $100. Gotten completely uncovered pussy and ass, HJ, short BJ and plenty of Russian multiple times. Plus takeout from 3 girls, so far and very reasonable too. Maybe it's luck and maybe it's me, but I'm hitting Rio less and less.

Theindianaguy
06-08-17, 14:25
After a long absence away, Kimmie is back at Brad's. For all you fans (and I know there are a lot from seeing how busy she gets) go in to say hello and get reacquainted.

Jamesn
06-10-17, 17:16
Has anyone been to Classy Chassy's champagne room? How much for hhr or hr? How private is the champagne room?

I mean the champagne room, not the $150/ hhr's semi-private VIP area.

Thanks.

James.

NiceGuy52
06-12-17, 07:14
After a long absence away, Kimmie is back at Brad's. For all you fans (and I know there are a lot from seeing how busy she gets) go in to say hello and get reacquainted.Has anyone had otc with Kimme from the Brass? Donation?

Jamesn
06-12-17, 18:39
Hi guys, I don't know if this is just me, or it happens to all of you. I'm trying to figure out what would be an efficient and effective way of keeping track of dancers?

For example: how to avoid a scenario where you pay the cover to get in a sc, only to find out not many dancers working, and none of them you want to buy a dance from?

Sometimes even with your established ATFs, they are usually flaky af. How do you track when she works, besides calling the sc to ask directly?

Thanks.

FrazzleSnazzle
06-12-17, 19:16
Hi guys, I don't know if this is just me, or it happens to all of you. I'm trying to figure out what would be an efficient and effective way of keeping track of dancers?

For example: how to avoid a scenario where you pay the cover to get in a sc, only to find out not many dancers working, and none of them you want to buy a dance from?

Sometimes even with your established ATFs, they are usually flaky af. How do you track when she works, besides calling the sc to ask directly?

Thanks.A sentence with 'efficient and effective' and dancers in the same sentence? Any answer would have to be delivered by a green and orange unicorn!

SimonPieMan
06-12-17, 20:57

Thanks.Sounds like there should be an app for that.

SP.

Jamesn
06-12-17, 23:03
Sounds like there should be an app for that.

SP.I would think so, but on the other hand, the majority of Sc clubbers in my opinion, with full due respect, are too old to be tech savvy. I wonder how many use smart phones.

Freckle Freak
06-13-17, 07:45
I would think so, but on the other hand, the majority of Sc clubbers in my opinion, with full due respect, are too old to be tech savvy. I wonder how many use smart phones.

Sounds like there should be an app for that.

SP.Being a long time Strip Club enthusiast and old I disagree with your insinuation. My phone is very smart, it knows whenever somebody is calling me, because it rings! What's an app though?

BFDeal
06-13-17, 08:17
I'm from the Buckwheat old school of word association. In the third grade I was asked to use dictate in a sentence. After giving it some thought, I replied with the following: Dictate. After my gurlfriend gave me head, I axs her how do my dic tate.

BFDeal.

Being a long time Strip Club enthusiast and old I disagree with your insinuation. My phone is very smart, it knows whenever somebody is calling me, because it rings! What's an app though?

Jamesn
06-13-17, 08:46
Being a long time Strip Club enthusiast and old I disagree with your insinuation. My phone is very smart, it knows whenever somebody is calling me, because it rings! What's an app though?Great, your phone is as smart as its generations of ancestors LOL. Just kidding.

Jamesn
06-13-17, 09:15
How many of you guys use iPhone vs Android vs no-so-smart phones?

I have both iPhone and Android. Android for daily life, iPhone for usasexguide related stuff LOL.

AsianK
06-13-17, 10:07

Thanks.Sounds like you are trying to be a stripper pimp. Keeping tabs on where your girls are working and what times they are working. LOL. Its just like gambling or going to a restaurant. You are expecting a to win or an incredible meal. Sometimes you are left disappointed and choose to boycott the casino or restaurant.

Jamesn
06-13-17, 10:20
Sounds like you are trying to be a stripper pimp. Keeping tabs on where your girls are working and what times they are working. LOL. Its just like gambling or going to a restaurant. You are expecting a to win or an incredible meal. Sometimes you are left disappointed and choose to boycott the casino or restaurant.Well, I believe the purpose of this forum is to reduce transaction costs and information asymmetry for all of us. This has been pretty much achieved when it comes escorts, yet it's still a big issue when it comes to SC.

It's particularly frustrating for me who lives in Bloomington but goes to SCs in Indy. The drive is more than one hr. My transaction cost is unfortunately higher (and I don't go to Night Moves at all, not worth it) than you Indy residents.

Avagddu
06-13-17, 12:27

Thanks.1) Monitoring the SC forum on the current action at the various clubs / dancers reviewed and noting days / times that seem to be best.

2) Determine dancers you enjoy spending time with and (a) ask when they generally work and / or (b) ask for phone #. When you desire a visit to Indy, text them and ask if they're working.

#2 has worked for me for 30 years until forums like this came into existence.

AsianK
06-13-17, 17:45
Well, I believe the purpose of this forum is to reduce transaction costs and information asymmetry for all of us. This has been pretty much achieved when it comes escorts, yet it's still a big issue when it comes to SC.

It's particularly frustrating for me who lives in Bloomington but goes to SCs in Indy. The drive is more than one hr. My transaction cost is unfortunately higher (and I don't go to Night Moves at all, not worth it) than you Indy residents.I didn't mean to call you a pimp. If any of us mongers were pimps, we wouldn't be banned from this forum. Just like avagddu suggested. Talk to the girls, get their schedules and if you are lucky their phone numbers. I have told girls that I really enjoy their company and ask them how can I be sure to see them next time I am visiting the club. The appreciative / know how to keep returning regulars will generally give you a phone number. I know you mentioned ATF being flaky. When they are flaky, they can no longer be ATF. Just my thoughts.

Roy Cat
06-17-17, 18:34
Well, I believe the purpose of this forum is to reduce transaction costs and information asymmetry for all of us. This has been pretty much achieved when it comes escorts, yet it's still a big issue when it comes to SC.

It's particularly frustrating for me who lives in Bloomington but goes to SCs in Indy. The drive is more than one hr. My transaction cost is unfortunately higher (and I don't go to Night Moves at all, not worth it) than you Indy residents.

My biggest cost problem is Brad's. It's the most popular club in town with the most popular girls. If I pick out a girl to cultivate as a regular half the time she is too busy to spend time with me when I do go in. It seems better to have three or four favorites and pick whichever one is available. For example, Ariel might be too busy so I try Skyla and if she is too busy I ask Saturn and so on. It's gets tiring, though, asking multiple girls for lap dances and waiting for one to show up at my table. I've also had problems where I have two girls heading for my table at the same time. Sometimes if I'm having trouble getting a girl at Brad's I just leave and stop at one of the Pendleton Pike clubs on my way home to Castleton. That's an option because those clubs seem to have more accessible dancers. Another option is to pick a dancer at Brad's who I knew previously at another club like Minaj, Dani or Sapphire. When I fall into the category of the guy she used to know at another club she seems more inclined to continue that previous relationship and make a little extra effort to make time for me.

Msmith0052
06-19-17, 14:07
Gentleman! I've been to all three recently and had more luck at some than others.

First, Brad's has the best looking ladies. I played it cool and spent a whole lot of $$ with one and ended up doing a-ok. Now, if you don't have a huge amount of funds then I think you won't do well here, play wise. Either way? Great looking some. PM if you want details but don't bother unless you could spend $1 k or more.

PT's. Also has good looking women and it's cheaper than Brad's but the best looking women are further between. I had fun there last week tho in VIP with a 23 year old spending around $300.

Rio. I went during the day when it was dead. Spoke to the door man and tipped him for a girl. Got some decent grinding but nothing spectacular.

Sorry this report isn't anything crazy, but I did have fun at all with the first two Vetter than the last.

AsianK
06-20-17, 13:24
Visited Rio on a Monday afternoon. About 8-10 girls working. I normally venture to dancers / brads. Cali sits with me and explains Rio is not like the other Indy clubs. Says traditional dances are 20. Fun to be had in the 30 dollar room. And extra fun in the 150 dollar room. I went with the 30 dollar room. Lots of mouth action over my slacks and even suggested fiv. Rio reminds me of hip hugger in the Indy area. Will visit again, when I have the chance.

EcdysiastLover
06-21-17, 10:19
Gentleman! I've been to all three recently and had more luck at some than others.

First, Brad's has the best looking ladies. I played it cool and spent a whole lot of $$ with one and ended up doing a-ok. Now, if you don't have a huge amount of funds then I think you won't do well here, play wise. Either way? Great looking some. PM if you want details but don't bother unless you could spend $1 k or more.

PT's. Also has good looking women and it's cheaper than Brad's but the best looking women are further between. I had fun there last week tho in VIP with a 23 year old spending around $300.

Rio. I went during the day when it was dead. Spoke to the door man and tipped him for a girl. Got some decent grinding but nothing spectacular.

Sorry this report isn't anything crazy, but I did have fun at all with the first two Vetter than the last.Admittedly I'm no expert about PT's, having been there a few times in the 90's and once a couple of years ago, but I am somewhat familiar with its price structure. OTOH, I've been to Brad's well over 100 times and am extremely familiar with its prices. In what possible way is PT's cheaper than Brad's? IME PT's is the most expensive club in Indy for cover, lap dances, and VIPs! If that's not true, educate me.

PirateMh76
06-21-17, 16:30
Admittedly I'm no expert about PT's, having been there a few times in the 90's and once a couple of years ago, but I am somewhat familiar with its price structure. OTOH, I've been to Brad's well over 100 times and am extremely familiar with its prices. In what possible way is PT's cheaper than Brad's? IME PT's is the most expensive club in Indy for cover, lap dances, and VIPs! If that's not true, educate me.I have been a frequenter of PT's, Harem House, Brads, Babes as well as a few others ever since I turned 21. PT's is by far the most expensive IMO. VIP's are close at BBF and PT's but PT's still higher. Different vibe at all places and of course night vs day, I'm a day time guy. I have had good to great experiences at all but to say BBF is more expensive is not what I have found to be true.

Johnnysk
06-22-17, 18:10
I stopped into the Higher last Monday while in Kokomo for business. The place was dead at 3:30. There were 8 girls and only 3 or 4 customers. There was a hot young spinner I had never seen when I walked in so I walked up to the stage and tipped her. She came by and sat down. After a few drinks we went to the wall for a dance. She was not bashful about showing me her pussy and asked me to finger her. Well of course, I wish you would have asked sooner. She then unzipped my pants and pulled Mr happy out and you guessed it, fucked me right there. One of my best experiences in a club to date.I'm sure it does happen but I also know that the girls here are damn good with a wet hand and good placement to the point that if you didn't look you might be mistaken.

Theo Guderian
06-24-17, 06:14
Dropped in this week in the early afternoon. Had a beer, made a friend, VIP, vacuumed dry, left a modest tip.

IMHO, be clear of your intentions without being a creep, and shoot fish in a barrel. 'nuff said.

RedFox2120
06-26-17, 10:29
Decided to check out Pony to see what all the fuss is about. I'm hearing two versions of this place which is one that is very strict and another that anything goes. Well they both are true it seems depending on who you get.

The bad. They are really strict out in the open. Girls are not allowed to sit on your lap.

The good. The girls here are pretty good looking. I would say more on the 7+ range as opposed to harem which is like a 5+ range.

Depending on who you get the danced can be fun with roaming allowed anywhere you want. That's why this place seems to have two reputations.

Msmith0052
06-26-17, 16:14
Anyone headed out tonight? I'll buy you a drink if so.

XxxMail77
06-26-17, 17:07
Honestly if they can make it feel the same I'm not sure I'd care. Wet hand is safer too.

I'm sure it does happen but I also know that the girls here are damn good with a wet hand and good placement to the point that if you didn't look you might be mistaken.

LapDanceLover
06-29-17, 20:47
I'm at Brads for a while if anyone wants to watch with me!

W T F
06-30-17, 13:35
I'm at Brads for a while if anyone wants to watch with me!I did not see this till today but I was in there last night. Too bad cause I would have certainly bought you a drink. PM me if you want to identify me in case you see me in there again.

Davang7
06-30-17, 20:11
I did not see this till today but I was in there last night. Too bad cause I would have certainly bought you a drink. PM me if you want to identify me in case you see me in there again.So how was the talent or was I better off at home?

Bigg2003
07-03-17, 08:21
Which should I go to? Both?

Davang7
07-04-17, 13:38
Heading home from a trip out of town I stopped at Classy Chassy and none of the dancers where under 160-170 lbs so a was off to Rio and had a better time and much better scenery.

W T F
07-05-17, 07:32
So how was the talent or was I better off at home?Nothing special that I saw. Personally I think Dancers has the best talent at night. Brads is OK but no one really stood out to me.

Nitro69
07-07-17, 03:00
Was there last week, first time, 17 years in Indy but never visited. Probably the only one I haven't been in. Two girls were very nice maybe a 7 or 8. One came over, a brunette, tattoos. I forget her name sorry. Took her to the $150.00 VIP, tight body she gave good lap dances, but that's it. Asked for her number, she wrote it in my phone, it wasnt real. I knew it wasnt but it was worth a shot.

SnipeHunter
07-07-17, 12:21
I stopped by the Pony last Wednesday after work. There were only two girls working. I spend time with Sky who did sit on my lap (unlike a prior report) and was friendly. Unfortunately, once I took her back to the VIP area (100 for 15 min) she just wanted to sit and talk. It's a nice place and the drink prices are reasonable, but I've had no luck there.

The next afternoon I stopped by Rio. The talent was more attractive than when I was last there. Unfortunately, the attractive ones were all sitting with other guys. One of the less attractive ones, who went by Drew, tried to lack onto me. We chatted for awhile, but when she started talking about how she wished she had some drugs and how H is her favorite, I decided to move on.

RedFox2120
07-08-17, 11:19
I stopped by the Pony last Wednesday after work. There were only two girls working. I spend time with Sky who did sit on my lap (unlike a prior report) and was friendly. Unfortunately, once I took her back to the VIP area (100 for 15 min) she just wanted to sit and talk. It's a nice place and the drink prices are reasonable, but I've had no luck there.

The next afternoon I stopped by Rio. The talent was more attractive than when I was last there. Unfortunately, the attractive ones were all sitting with other guys. One of the less attractive ones, who went by Drew, tried to lack onto me. We chatted for awhile, but when she started talking about how she wished she had some drugs and how H is her favorite, I decided to move on.Glad they let the girls sit on your lap. I might need to check it again. I went on a Thursday so it was slightly busier. It was a stupid rule.

Bob0324
07-08-17, 16:42
I don't frequent the clubs, but, I met room mates that work at PT's and wowza.

FunAgain2
07-08-17, 23:53
I thought Sky was the bartender. She is really hot, and is about the only reason I go to Pony. I'll have to visit again.

The next afternoon I stopped by Rio. The talent was more attractive than when I was last there. Unfortunately, the attractive ones were all sitting with other guys. One of the less attractive ones, who went by Drew, tried to lack onto me. We chatted for awhile, but when she started talking about how she wished she had some drugs and how H is her favorite, I decided to move on.

Theo Guderian
07-09-17, 18:48
Was there last week, first time, 17 years in Indy but never visited. Probably the only one I haven't been in. Two girls were very nice maybe a 7 or 8. One came over, a brunette, tattoos. I forget her name sorry. Took her to the $150.00 VIP, tight body she gave good lap dances, but that's it. Asked for her number, she wrote it in my phone, it wasnt real. I knew it wasnt but it was worth a shot.Be polite & clear about your expectations before a trip to VIP.

If you share contacts with a lady, make her text you from her phone then text her back. I usually only bother when I know I want a revisit.

BigDade1175
07-09-17, 20:13
So visited indy for first time in 5 years used to live there loved classy chassy so went last night. What the hell I like new owners as he owns babe's east and harem house but he ruined classy the new stage sucks too high and the elevated seating areas are terrible gone is all the awesome interior of racing and car pics now mirrors ate plastered everywhere and only cars on ceiling remain and WTF a 2 drink minimum after 8 $cover fee was ignored by dancers and one waitress was a ***** however still some decent looking ladies and at least one nice waitress left went to brass always awesome but I miss 10 $dances now 20 got one from beautiful little Asian 10 on looks 1 on personality all she wanted was $$$ left went to harem house haven't been here except one other time about 15 years ago walk in busy blonde on stage doing her Thang then petite blonde joins her it was almost pornographic but fucking awesome black guy was throwing stacks and they were putting on a show he comes over hands me a fistful of one's and my female friend as well and says let's get the show popping so up to stage we went tipped his money kept show rolling tipped some of mine told petite blonde I wanted a private after she got done and boy she did not disappoint roaming was allowed but I was somewhat respectful didn't try to violate her even though I would have gladly gave her contents of my wallet for just 30 min.

SnipeHunter
07-11-17, 11:04
I thought Sky was the bartender. She is really hot, and is about the only reason I go to Pony. I'll have to visit again.Unless I mixed up the names, the Sky that I met was a petite dancer who appeared to have Indian ethnicity. She had a scar on her chest from a heart surgery.

ItsMyMrp
07-11-17, 20:04
Stopped in on Friday afternoon and it wasn't very busy, but there was a nice selection of new and pre-owned merchandise available. All of it touchy-feely. Selected a new-to-me light skinned beauty and took her to the $30 area where I took her for a bouncing test drive and she left no evidence behind, with a smile on her face. Did the job and I was down the road!

Ilapp
07-12-17, 14:19
Unless I mixed up the names, the Sky that I met was a petite dancer who appeared to have Indian ethnicity. She had a scar on her chest from a heart surgery.Define petite. Also is it possible it wasn't heart surgery but a stabbing wound? Any descriptions of body art? For that information I might be able to clear up the situation and tell you how to get in touch.

Theo Guderian
07-12-17, 22:33
Stopped in on Friday afternoon and it wasn't very busy, but there was a nice selection of new and pre-owned merchandise available. All of it touchy-feely. Selected a new-to-me light skinned beauty and took her to the $30 area where I took her for a bouncing test drive and she left no evidence behind, with a smile on her face. Did the job and I was down the road!Perfect, sounds like a few I've run into there Thanks for the report!

Redmann6999
07-13-17, 14:22
Does anyone recognize this girl from one of the clubs in Indy? I am not sure what club, But I do know she dances on weekends and is from Kokomo. I would like to find her if possible so I can check her out. She is about 5'8 probably with no boobs and a thick ass. Any help would be great!!

Nitro69
07-13-17, 20:18
I'm headed to the Pony tonight, Dancer I know asked me to come check out her new work digs. Ill check Pm's on my phone of anyone is down for a party at Ponys.

DaddyMac2016
07-14-17, 14:19
Just left Rio and what a time to have! Sat down and all the girls where getting dressed. Then walks out Cali and sits down. We talk a few moments and she asked if I was here to Party? I was like yes I am here to Party. She states well she loves to fiesta!! I asked what kind of fiesta does she like and she said the kind that touches the back of my throat! I told her that is my kind of fiesta. Back to the VIP and trust me the fiesta occurred and not a drop was spilled during the party. I will def look to Party again in the future!

Nitro69
07-15-17, 03:23
I'm headed to the Pony tonight, Dancer I know asked me to come check out her new work digs. Ill check Pm's on my phone of anyone is down for a party at Ponys.Adelyn great lap dance from west coast beautiful girl. << worth the trip.

Molly terrible lap dances, offered take out as a SB (hook up later) but after a lot of texting she has GPA syndrome.

Indplsgent4fu
07-16-17, 00:15
Just left Rio and what a time to have! Sat down and all the girls where getting dressed. Then walks out Cali and sits down. We talk a few moments and she asked if I was here to Party? I was like yes I am here to Party. She states well she loves to fiesta!! I asked what kind of fiesta does she like and she said the kind that touches the back of my throat! I told her that is my kind of fiesta. Back to the VIP and trust me the fiesta occurred and not a drop was spilled during the party. I will def look to Party again in the future!Did she tell you what shift she works?

Low Down
07-16-17, 07:19
Does anyone recognize this girl from one of the clubs in Indy? I am not sure what club, But I do know she dances on weekends and is from Kokomo. I would like to find her if possible so I can check her out. She is about 5'8 probably with no boobs and a thick ass. Any help would be great!!I know who it is, but not where she works.

Bob0324
07-16-17, 10:22
I have a problem when girls I'm not interested in stop at my table, how do you handle this?

I always started out nice "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm not really looking for any company now but if that changes I'll let you know."

If that doesn't work (if they give me any friction) "Honey I was being nice, I'm not remotely interested in you and I don't want you here you should leave now."

A2

SevenSixfive
07-16-17, 14:39
I have a problem when girls I'm not interested in stop at my table, how do you handle this?Tell them you are waiting on someone else even if you are not.

Or.

Be a poor conversationalist so they want to leave.

Or.

Tell them you're thinking about leaving in a couple minutes.

Theindianaguy
07-16-17, 15:48
If I don't want a dancer sitting down I will tell them I'm not looking for company but would like a table dance. For a couple of bucks, it's a win-win outcome.

I have a problem when girls I'm not interested in stop at my table, how do you handle this?

I always started out nice "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm not really looking for any company now but if that changes I'll let you know."

If that doesn't work (if they give me any friction) "Honey I was being nice, I'm not remotely interested in you and I don't want you here you should leave now."

A2

Indiguy
07-16-17, 17:06
If I don't want a dancer sitting down I will tell them I'm not looking for company but would like a table dance. For a couple of bucks, it's a win-win outcome.I agree. When the girls want a drink or "suggest" a private dance, I say I just get table dances. If the reply is "but my private dances are SO much better, I say I want to spread the bucks around. Usually that thins out the field but those who stop by again know what to expect.

RedFox2120
07-17-17, 16:12
I went to harem and had a good time there. The girls here are ok looking 5-7 but usually pretty friendly. I would say my type is Stevie but I never get a chance to get a dance with her because she is always so busy. Any info on her?

I ended up with Brooke which was a good time. Good Convo but decent dances. Would be better if it was more hands on but she is friendly. I don't want to make the drive to Rio where I can have more fun but was hoping for take out.

Do they still do 2 for 1 at harem? I went there hoping it was available but had to pay full price for mine.

Davang7
07-17-17, 19:51
I went to harem and had a good time there. The girls here are ok looking 5-7 but usually pretty friendly. I would say my type is Stevie but I never get a chance to get a dance with her because she is always so busy. Any info on her?

I ended up with Brooke which was a good time. Good Convo but decent dances. Would be better if it was more hands on but she is friendly. I don't want to make the drive to Rio where I can have more fun but was hoping for take out.

Do they still do 2 for 1 at harem? I went there hoping it was available but had to pay full price for mine.Well the two for one has always been on Tuesday.

Stevie is quite fun but she isn't hands on but will allow yours to wander except one privet area.

HumpyDumpty
07-17-17, 20:11
Yes they do but only on Tuesdays. Same with babes down the road from harem. Last time I went on Tuesdays they are asking for 5 $ extra to take a girl for dances. Not sure if it's just on Tuesday or same on every day.

Do they still do 2 for 1 at harem? I went there hoping it was available but had to pay full price for mine.

Davang7
07-17-17, 22:48
Yes they do but only on Tuesdays. Same with babes down the road from harem. Last time I went on Tuesdays they are asking for 5 $ extra to take a girl for dances. Not sure if it's just on Tuesday or same on every day.Typicality the girls are charges the fee so I assume that on 2 for 1 nights they make the guys pay it.

LuvtheLife
07-21-17, 11:14
I finally get to come back to Indy next week and plan on stopping by Rio. Is Marcella back? Daisy still there? Read about the new girl Cali. I like the girls that don't make a mess in the VIP. Would like to see some descriptions so I can pick out the new talent. I know Danielle and Layla. Thanks.

EcdysiastLover
07-22-17, 01:45
I finally get to come back to Indy next week and plan on stopping by Rio. Is Marcella back? Daisy still there? Read about the new girl Cali. I like the girls that don't make a mess in the VIP. Would like to see some descriptions so I can pick out the new talent. I know Danielle and Layla. Thanks.I've been to Rio a number of times in recent weeks. The delightful Danielle, Daisy, and Tamera are still there. FWIW, Layla is also sometimes present. Rumor has it that Jocelyn is coming back after an extended absence. Marcella is long gone, as is her former rival Lindsay. I don't know Cali -- is she the same person as Unique?

LuvtheLife
07-22-17, 17:56
I've been to Rio a number of times in recent weeks. The delightful Danielle, Daisy, and Tamera are still there. FWIW, Layla is also sometimes present. Rumor has it that Jocelyn is coming back after an extended absence. Marcella is long gone, as is her former rival Lindsay. I don't know Cali -- is she the same person as Unique?Don't know, I really mis Jenelle.

Videoxxman
07-23-17, 16:45
Had not been in a month or so and stopped by Thursday afternoon. Daisy was at the bar talking to a guy. Visited the star when she dance and she remembered me said her friend was leaving and she would pay me a visit.

Drew from Kokomo came to the stage and being a tit man I went to the stage. Ended in my lap a few minutes later they announce a silver SUV has the trunk lid open. Yep she must have hit my key. Note to self don't keep your keys in your pocket.

Daiseys friend was still there so had Drew for a dance. Well worth it.

I miss kayde but nice to see new talent.

T D Mills
07-23-17, 23:14
Stopped by Hiphugger on Friday around 2 pm. Stayed through 5 pm and it was the worst time I'd ever had there. Plenty of money to spend but girls didn't seem to want it, even after going out of my way to ask if they were giving dances. If you're thinking of making a special trip don't bother.

TDM.

HotDog0007
07-23-17, 23:42
Haven't been to Indy in years. Where is the best place to have a great experience in the daytime Friday. Have a few $$ to spend. Have to be back in Cinci town later in the evening.

HumpyDumpty
07-24-17, 12:40
Brads or Rio for daytime fun. Brads for more better looking girls and Rio for the little extra fun.

Haven't been to Indy in years. Where is the best place to have a great experience in the daytime Friday. Have a few $$ to spend. Have to be back in Cinci town later in the evening.

HotDog0007
07-24-17, 13:58
Brads or Rio for daytime fun. Brads for more better looking girls and Rio for the little extra fun.Thanks for the info.

Roy Cat
07-29-17, 13:02

Do they still do 2 for 1 at harem? I went there hoping it was available but had to pay full price for mine.Stevie just started to make car payments and said she's working some extra shifts on days to help make the payments so you may get a chance to do dances with her if you go earlier. If you like Stevie, you also might like Chloe on days. She looks a bit like Stevie. I haven't seen her lately, though, so she may be gone. They don't stay long because it's hard to make money there on dayshift. If they stayed, I would still be going there all the time to see Fiona.

HotDog0007
07-29-17, 23:01
Brads or Rio for daytime fun. Brads for more better looking girls and Rio for the little extra fun.Tried Brad's around 300. Had $$ to spend on the dancers. Tipped 5 different dancers on stage and asked them to stop by and see about dances. All 5 either went to their regulars or went for a smoke. None came over in the hour plus that I was there. Bummer. Didn't have time to try Rio. Better bet that I will since the dancers at Brad's don't want to make money.

Nitro69
07-29-17, 23:34
Tried Brad's around 300. Had $$ to spend on the dancers. Tipped 5 different dancers on stage and asked them to stop by and see about dances. All 5 either went to their regulars or went for a smoke. None came over in the hour plus that I was there. Bummer. Didn't have time to try Rio. Better bet that I will since the dancers at Brad's don't want to make money.PM me I know one that works 5 Pm to 11 PM (I can text her) she would have been more than happy to accommodate you! I know the days she works she's a hot little blonde. No take out, just dances.

Zen Adventurer
08-11-17, 21:31
Brads or Rio for daytime fun. Brads for more better looking girls and Rio for the little extra fun.Janelle (when she's there), Layla and Danielle are all dolls. And, not that it matters to most, but the music here is the best of any club in town besides Dancers. Dancers is another great daytime club (Sunshine is one of the most beautiful dancers I've ever seen anywhere in the world), it's just that they really need to know you there for any real "smileage. " Holly, the day server, is my favorite in the city, day or night, and I only wish she'd dance. But she remembers regulars and will be happy to make introductions to any new girls who don't know you (if you know her). Brad and Dancer's talent is better looking, Rio is just more fun (and the ladies I mentioned are quite lovely). The problem with Rio and The Pony (former Gold Club / Rick's) is that you're also just as likely to get a 3 or 4 take a liking to you and latch on to you, effectively cock blocking you if you're not of a mind to politely refuse. The buffet at Rio is by far the best. Lots on the menu.

EcdysiastLover
08-12-17, 15:58
Janelle (when she's there), Layla and Danielle are all dolls. And, not that it matters to most, but the music here is the best of any club in town besides Dancers. Dancers is another great daytime club (Sunshine is one of the most beautiful dancers I've ever seen anywhere in the world), it's just that they really need to know you there for any real "smileage. " Holly, the day server, is my favorite in the city, day or night, and I only wish she'd dance. But she remembers regulars and will be happy to make introductions to any new girls who don't know you (if you know her). Brad and Dancer's talent is better looking, Rio is just more fun (and the ladies I mentioned are quite lovely). The problem with Rio and The Pony (former Gold Club / Rick's) is that you're also just as likely to get a 3 or 4 take a liking to you and latch on to you, effectively cock blocking you if you're not of a mind to politely refuse. The buffet at Rio is by far the best. Lots on the menu.I've been to most of the clubs in Indy, including Brad's and Dancers dozens of times each, and I agree that the day shift at Club Rio is generally the best in town. My personal favorites are Danielle and Daisy, both of whom are sweet and fun to hang out with. Layla and Neesa are also worth getting to know. I've never met Janelle -- when does she work?

Zen Adventurer
08-12-17, 23:26
I've been to most of the clubs in Indy, including Brad's and Dancers dozens of times each, and I agree that the day shift at Club Rio is generally the best in town. My personal favorites are Danielle and Daisy, both of whom are sweet and fun to hang out with. Layla and Neesa are also worth getting to know. I've never met Janelle -- when does she work?Heard reports that she's taken a break.

Ilapp
08-14-17, 11:15
A dancer that is been around town for a long time and often did the backpage escort thing, has gone back to dancing at Rio. She looks much healthier which is a good thing of its own, but she is not remotely as hot as she was. A little size and age is not a bad thing, but I can't say it did her any good lookswise. No idea and no interest really if she is still providing and not sure what the stage name is.

LuvtheLife
08-14-17, 19:52
Heard reports that she's taken a break.She pulled in at 3 pm as I was leaving.

JCreed
08-15-17, 17:42
After I heard about the mileage one can expect from a strip club in the early afternoon, I debated killing time today either by heading to Rio or by visiting an AMP. I opted for the club.

Cali's really straight forward, offering some very attentive performances once you get her in the VIP. Just bring a raincoat when you take her up on it.

While we were in the VIP, though, Layla came in shortly after with her patron and I found myself conversing with the both of them. Afterwards, Cali sat with me a while before being called on stage and was friendly. When Layla hit the floor again, I beckoned her over and got to know her better.

Learned about her specialty. The girl can give a killer massage. Since I began a new workout plan I'm sore all over and practically melted into her. Felt obliged to follow her to the stage, throw some tips for her dancing and for her massage. If I return to Rio, it's to see Layla again.

JCreed.

Prince Numenor
08-15-17, 19:38
Stevie is doing more day shifts. She says the money is better during the day. Night shift has gotten pretty ghetto according to her and she's not making the money she was. If you have not met Stevie she's a find. Lovely early 20's blond very slim pert titties and very talkable with. She's bright, intelligent and you wonder how she's not at school getting a degree. Obviously she likes the money but she's definitely worth a visit to HH for. And you will enjoy her private dances.

Numenor.

Stevie just started to make car payments and said she's working some extra shifts on days to help make the payments so you may get a chance to do dances with her if you go earlier. If you like Stevie, you also might like Chloe on days. She looks a bit like Stevie. I haven't seen her lately, though, so she may be gone. They don't stay long because it's hard to make money there on dayshift. If they stayed, I would still be going there all the time to see Fiona.

Zen Adventurer
08-19-17, 09:21
New girl, Cherish, is a joy. Night shift, tall, amazing smile. Amazing talent. Surprised at the number of "3" also working there early evening (two of them were too drunk to dance), but talent improves around 9:30 when the A-team gets there. When you wish the servers were the ones dancing, you know you need to pick up your stuff and go elsewhere. ATF at Rio: Layla, Danielle, Jenelle and, now, Cherish.

Roy Cat
08-19-17, 15:58
Tried Brad's around 300. Had $$ to spend on the dancers. Tipped 5 different dancers on stage and asked them to stop by and see about dances. All 5 either went to their regulars or went for a smoke. None came over in the hour plus that I was there. Bummer. Didn't have time to try Rio. Better bet that I will since the dancers at Brad's don't want to make money.Girls not maximizing their income is common in strip clubs. I think some of it is a female ego thing and also involves female competiveness. A dancer likes the regular because he makes her feel a little special just from picking her every time and because he's picked her over all the other girls in the club. They don't want to feel that you are viewing them as all interchangeable and the same, even though in some cases that may be true. There is also the practical matter that the regular provides a steady income stream so they are worth cultivating for that reason. I've been going to Brad's a long time and I feel like a lot of the old timers there who I have always passed over for lap dances kind of dislike me. There is an unstated agreement among strippers that they won't be rude to each other's regulars so the girls there who aren't my regulars don't go out of their way to be rude to me. I have received some scowls and an occasional girl making a face when she sees me, though, or some girl being unfriendly when I go up to stage tip her so they do have subtle ways of letting you know that by not ever picking them for lap dances that you've earned their hostility. I've become inured to that type of thing over the years and kind of just shrug all that off when it happens.

JMaaathew
08-19-17, 16:21
I was there at Brad's on Friday from 7 pm to 10 pm with $$$ in my pocket. After spending a few dollars for table dance, I was looking for few girls that I can spend my money. No one was interested to give dance. After some frustrated time, I asked one girl who was okay to give a dance. I thought of taking at least 5 songs, but after the first song the girl said "thank you baby". I was so disappointed and left. I didn't even see any good ones yesterday.

Prince Numenor
08-22-17, 23:20
I went to HH today, had not been for several months. No Sonji. She's usually there every week day. Has she left or taking a break? She was always a favorite. Numenor.

BobUp
08-23-17, 08:10
I went to HH today, had not been for several months. No Sonji. She's usually there every week day. Has she left or taking a break? She was always a favorite. Numenor.Watch for a PM this afternoon.

Avagddu
08-23-17, 18:59
There is also a comfort factor with regulars too. The dancer doesn't have to worry about whether you'll skip out before paying, sexually proposition them (if they don't partake in those activities), or call them ugly or a skank if you do and they reject it. Most dancers I've known over the years have very low self esteem, or develop such after working in the industry for awhile. So picking a regular over someone new is just comfortable. But most just aren't good sales oriented people or have good work ethics. If they did, most wouldn't be in that profession in the first place frankly. This has been my experience at least.

Girls not maximizing their income is common in strip clubs. I think some of it is a female ego thing and also involves female competiveness. A dancer likes the regular because he makes her feel a little special just from picking her every time and because he's picked her over all the other girls in the club. They don't want to feel that you are viewing them as all interchangeable and the same, even though in some cases that may be true. There is also the practical matter that the regular provides a steady income stream so they are worth cultivating for that reason. I've been going to Brad's a long time and I feel like a lot of the old timers there who I have always passed over for lap dances kind of dislike me. There is an unstated agreement among strippers that they won't be rude to each other's regulars so the girls there who aren't my regulars don't go out of their way to be rude to me. I have received some scowls and an occasional girl making a face when she sees me, though, or some girl being unfriendly when I go up to stage tip her so they do have subtle ways of letting you know that by not ever picking them for lap dances that you've earned their hostility. I've become inured to that type of thing over the years and kind of just shrug all that off when it happens.

Bubbler99
08-23-17, 21:57
Had not been in a month or so and stopped by Thursday afternoon. Daisy was at the bar talking to a guy. Visited the star when she dance and she remembered me said her friend was leaving and she would pay me a visit.

Drew from Kokomo came to the stage and being a tit man I went to the stage. Ended in my lap a few minutes later they announce a silver SUV has the trunk lid open. Yep she must have hit my key. Note to self don't keep your keys in your pocket.

Daiseys friend was still there so had Drew for a dance. Well worth it.

I miss kayde but nice to see new talent.Drew will provide a very hands-on dance. But if you're expecting more than that from her in the VIP room, save your cash for one of the other ladies mentioned in this thread.

Bubbler99
08-26-17, 07:44
New girl, Cherish, is a joy. Night shift, tall, amazing smile. Amazing talent. Surprised at the number of "3" also working there early evening (two of them were too drunk to dance), but talent improves around 9:30 when the A-team gets there. When you wish the servers were the ones dancing, you know you need to pick up your stuff and go elsewhere. ATF at Rio: Layla, Danielle, Jenelle and, now, Cherish.Cherish also has an ad on BP.

Indy Tourist
08-26-17, 15:38
I noticed that Club Paradise has had a "Closed For Remodeling" sign on the side of the building for about 6 weeks. I hope we haven't lost another watering-hole!

MSkeme
08-26-17, 22:08
I noticed that Club Paradise has had a "Closed For Remodeling" sign on the side of the building for about 6 weeks. I hope we haven't lost another watering-hole!If you notice there on the east side of the building theyve had something roughed in for years to add.

Prince Numenor
08-27-17, 09:32
If you get into a conversation with Drew you will find it interesting. She's an intelligent woman who certainly has a different perspective. She's gives you a great lap dance but remains very professional and will not go beyond. You will enjoy it though. I think she has been a stripper for quite awhile.

Drew will provide a very hands-on dance. But if you're expecting more than that from her in the VIP room, save your cash for one of the other ladies mentioned in this thread.

Roy Cat
08-27-17, 17:19
Stopped by today for a quick visit. Still no Dallas or Fiona there. Met a new brunette girl named Cirelli (sp? Today was her first day and she came from Classy Chassy. Actually, she said she has bounced around at most clubs around town. She's very young; I'm thinking under 23 yrs old. I'd rate her 6-7. She has a spinner-type body. Her private dances were slightly above average (no extras).While in Harem House on Friday afternoon Stevie told me that former dancer Fiona stopped in one day. Stevie hasn't seen her since but there's a possibility Fiona may come back to work there. Fiona was always a customer favorite there and I've heard is well liked by Brenda the manager so she could probably make a go of it if she decides to whip off her Clark Kent glasses, don her costume once again, and turn back into Mighty Mouse Fiona. She's my ATF so if anyone spots her, please let me know. I did dances with both Stevie and Chloe while there. Prince Numenor here has mentioned Stevie complaining about the club becoming more ghetto and we talked a bit about slower business. Stevie said a lot of the girls there like to listen and dance to rap music and get the dj to play it but a lot of the high spending customers don't like that kind of music or the other customers it draws in so they come into the club less often. You also have girls there getting drunk and hanging out all night with their bad boy with no money guy friends and that also hurts business when the guys with money to spend walk out because they are getting ignored. This is even worse down at Babes. Babes used to be comparable to Club Rio but has now dropped down way below that, below Red Garter, and maybe even below Classy Chassy. It's headed to Lenny's level. Luckily, Harem House is in a slightly better location than Babes and has a history of having a least a few smarter and more savvy dancers like Stevie, Chloe, Dallas or Fiona.

Goatee1456
08-28-17, 07:43
I was there at Brad's on Friday from 7 pm to 10 pm with $$$ in my pocket. After spending a few dollars for table dance, I was looking for few girls that I can spend my money. No one was interested to give dance. After some frustrated time, I asked one girl who was okay to give a dance. I thought of taking at least 5 songs, but after the first song the girl said "thank you baby". I was so disappointed and left. I didn't even see any good ones yesterday.Striking out like that when you have money to spend sucks!

Bubbler99
08-28-17, 10:43
Cherish also has an ad on BP.She uses the same name in her BP ad. Cherish.

Prince Numenor
08-28-17, 17:51
Don't forget to add Kat to your list. She was always a good time and a smart together lady too.

While in Harem House on Friday afternoon Stevie told me that former dancer Fiona stopped in one day. Stevie hasn't seen her since but there's a possibility Fiona may come back to work there. Fiona was always a customer favorite there and I've heard is well liked by Brenda the manager so she could probably make a go of it if she decides to whip off her Clark Kent glasses, don her costume once again, and turn back into Mighty Mouse Fiona. She's my ATF so if anyone spots her, please let me know. I did dances with both Stevie and Chloe while there. Prince Numenor here has mentioned Stevie complaining about the club becoming more ghetto and we talked a bit about slower business. Stevie said a lot of the girls there like to listen and dance to rap music and get the dj to play it but a lot of the high spending customers don't like that kind of music or the other customers it draws in so they come into the club less often. You also have girls there getting drunk and hanging out all night with their bad boy with no money guy friends and that also hurts business when the guys with money to spend walk out because they are getting ignored. This is even worse down at Babes. Babes used to be comparable to Club Rio but has now dropped down way below that, below Red Garter, and maybe even below Classy Chassy. It's headed to Lenny's level. Luckily, Harem House is in a slightly better location than Babes and has a history of having a least a few smarter and more savvy dancers like Stevie, Chloe, Dallas or Fiona.

Wilson46
08-29-17, 19:43
While in Harem House on Friday afternoon Stevie told me that former dancer Fiona stopped in one day. Stevie hasn't seen her since but there's a possibility Fiona may come back to work there. Fiona was always a customer favorite there and I've heard is well liked by Brenda the manager so she could probably make a go of it if she decides to whip off her Clark Kent glasses, don her costume once again, and turn back into Mighty Mouse Fiona. She's my ATF so if anyone spots her, please let me know. I did dances with both Stevie and Chloe while there. Prince Numenor here has mentioned Stevie complaining about the club becoming more ghetto and we talked a bit about slower business. Stevie said a lot of the girls there like to listen and dance to rap music and get the dj to play it but a lot of the high spending customers don't like that kind of music or the other customers it draws in so they come into the club less often. You also have girls there getting drunk and hanging out all night with their bad boy with no money guy friends and that also hurts business when the guys with money to spend walk out because they are getting ignored. This is even worse down at Babes. Babes used to be comparable to Club Rio but has now dropped down way below that, below Red Garter, and maybe even below Classy Chassy. It's headed to Lenny's level. Luckily, Harem House is in a slightly better location than Babes and has a history of having a least a few smarter and more savvy dancers like Stevie, Chloe, Dallas or Fiona.Fiona is definitely back. I saw her outside smoking, walked inside with her, and immediately got a few dances from her. I missed her!

MjmjHigh
08-30-17, 21:12
Went during the day a few days ago and let me tell you. Think name was ebony and it was on in tge VIP. She rocked my world for a club. This might have been the best. Love me some Rio.