PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23

LancePkrbttm
06-07-16, 19:07
And they don't stop putting out.

And they don't get pissed because you spent the night at a strip club.I starting to suspect my married life would have been more successful had I been able to marry about 26 strippers. Based on this reasoning it would have been a solution to all the problems encountered in my first two marriages. What Could possibly go wrong?

LuvtheLife
06-07-16, 21:12
Brad's Brass Flamingo.

Easy to search on Google (that's how I found it after hearing the guys on here talk it up).

BTW, that was supposed to be couch dance, aparently my autocorrect is from West Virginia.Been there at least 100 times, nice looking girls but no extras to be had for me.

Freckle Freak
06-07-16, 21:16
I starting to suspect my married life would have been more successful had I been able to marry about 26 strippers. Based on this reasoning it would have been a solution to all the problems encountered in my first two marriages. What Could possibly go wrong?1. Try and find 26 freckled strippers that love you.

2. The best of them all passes away unexpectedly in her mid thirties. I know how that feels.

Just saying.

Freckle Freak
06-07-16, 21:24
My advice is find out which entertainers give extra, for extra before you give extra. Does that make any sense?You never know if your going to hit a single, double, triple or home run unless you step up to the plate and swing your bat. That's why I always wear my baseball uniform to the clubs. Makes it easier to feel, see, touch and when I want, to show them my bat! To make sure I'm not wasting my time or money it's always three strikes and she is out.

MayTag4040
06-17-16, 16:47
Went to Patty's lounge yesterday. Not been for months. Went around 5 pm, 2 girls, one mix white / black, other white. White girl tipsy and wanted a drink. Sorry, I'm broke. She had a little belly ponch but fantastic little natural titties. Got pretty good feel for one dollar lap dance and titty touching. Other girl was named Bree, she said she was helping out and worked at Lenny's. Very cute, excellent body and young, not the usual Patty's girl. I was only customer, 2 girls and down hill it continues to go. Not like Club Venus on 16th where the girls grab you by the crotch as they greet you and will get more action in the VIP area.

Xephon
06-19-16, 01:34
Moved to Indy not too long ago so I haven't had a chance to meet a lot of girls at the clubs yet. Looking to stop by a club tomorrow. Have been to bbf and dancers. Went to Rio on suggestion once and didn't have any luck with having any extra fun. Anyone know of any specific ladies who I should talk to?

MayTag4040
06-19-16, 15:10
Moved to Indy not too long ago so I haven't had a chance to meet a lot of girls at the clubs yet. Looking to stop by a club tomorrow. Have been to bbf and dancers. Went to Rio on suggestion once and didn't have any luck with having any extra fun. Anyone know of any specific ladies who I should talk to?If you don't mind living dangerously, go to Club Venus on W. 16, but go between 3 pm & 6 pm. After that it gets too dangerous. I have had luck in the VIP. HJ, BJ and groping. Mostly black girls but some have been on a 7/10 scale if you are lucky. Hint: sit down, buy a drink, they will come to you, and the good ones will grab your junk pretty quick. 25 for VIP & tips.

LuvtheLife
06-21-16, 19:08
Stopped in today and was pleasantly surprised to see Marcella was still there. Ginger was there as was a new black girl name Janelle, that girl had a rocking bod but I never got to talk to her. There was also one more thin chick with glasses and a rocking body. This place makes me remember Detroit every time I go in.

MjmjHigh
06-24-16, 01:15
So the southside classy is far from. Had about 8 chicks tonight. Only about 4 worth looking at. But they walked around like there shit didn't stink. Two ckicks made some good money of my just because they were the only two to talk to me.

LuvtheLife
06-24-16, 14:52
Got in a little later and thought I have not seen the night shift at REO lately so I thought want the hell. Saw Danielle, Raven -both left over from Dayshift. A hot girl named Malibu, a cute asian named Serenity, Holly, Justice, and Rose. There was also Devin. I had a great time with Holly this time but I think Justice and Serentiy were both ready for some action.

Davang7
06-24-16, 20:08
Got in a little later and thought I have not seen the night shift at REO lately so I thought want the hell. Saw Danielle, Raven -both left over from Dayshift. A hot girl named Malibu, a cute asian named Serenity, Holly, Justice, and Rose. There was also Devin. I had a great time with Holly this time but I think Justice and Serentiy were both ready for some action.So any lintel on the asain? If she's petite and above a 7-8 on dancer scale and enjoys the VIP room as some of the others are known to I may have found a new fave.

Indiguy
06-24-16, 21:02
1. Lenny's Several newbies, some nice some old. Better than it has been; very big on private dances. Good dollar dances at the stage. Note: bouncer has bracelets. WTF.

2. Patty's-Any dancers? "Sorry they had car trouble. " Good place to get away from the SO yapping.

3. Club Venus-Whoa-hold onto your hat. Never a down moment when you're a tipper.

DexterIndy
06-24-16, 22:01
Got in a little later and thought I have not seen the night shift at REO lately so I thought want the hell. Saw Danielle, Raven -both left over from Dayshift. A hot girl named Malibu, a cute asian named Serenity, Holly, Justice, and Rose. There was also Devin. I had a great time with Holly this time but I think Justice and Serentiy were both ready for some action.Molly serenity and one more soon, this place is getting alive suddenly wowieee, I may go again soon.

Indiguy
06-26-16, 10:46
1. Lenny's Several newbies, some nice some old. Better than it has been; very big on private dances. Good dollar dances at the stage. Note: bouncer has bracelets. WTF.

2. Patty's-Any dancers? "Sorry they had car trouble. " Good place to get away from the SO yapping.

3. Club Venus-Whoa-hold onto your hat. Never a down moment when you're a tipper.I'm not going back to Venus. A dancer told me that things can get dangerous at night and "crazy" happens in the parking lot. So what's to stop a customer from being robbed or worse in the lot afternoon or night?

MayTag4040
06-27-16, 02:46
I'm not going back to Venus. A dancer told me that things can get dangerous at night and "crazy" happens in the parking lot. So what's to stop a customer from being robbed or worse in the lot afternoon or night?https://youtu.be/feACYnuLGpY It isn't a very safe place. I know of 2 shooting there this year. I haven't been in there for quit a while and may never go back.

Johnnysk
06-27-16, 15:37
I was in Atlanta not too long ago and experienced the joy of fully nude high contact clubs. I spent wayyyyyy too much time at Follies. I have to say if anyone here is planning a trip to ATL to hit up the day scene here. I can give several recommendations.

Roy Cat
07-04-16, 18:30
Been there at least 100 times, nice looking girls but no extras to be had for me.Been there a hundred times too and never been offered extras either. I'm ok with no sexual extras if the girls offer something extra in other areas like being extra pretty, extra friendly or extra affectionate but that doesn't always happen. The last dances I got there was from a girl who took me to the back and started the dance a minute into the song. It always annoys me when they act like their time is so valuable that they won't sit and talk with me a couple of minutes until the next song starts and then start the dance at the beginning of a song. Since she didn't talk to me before the song, I waited for her to say something when we were done and she just told me to give her the money and I didn't need to stick around. Erin the massage girl told me later it was so slow some of the girls weren't making minimum wage and maybe my dancer hurried through the dances so she could go out and start hunting for another customer. I don't get the stripper logic of trying to make more money by spending less time with the customers you do have and giving the customers no reason to ever want to come back to the club.

Football58
07-15-16, 15:01
Went to Red Garter last night with 3 buddies. Paid $5 cover and we were all short on cash so we were going to hit up the ATM. Broken. We can but club bucks $16 for $20.20% No thanks. If they would have told us that when we were coming in we could have kept our Uber driver and had him take us to ATM. They recommended that there was one down the street at the White Castle, which we walked to, in a sketchy neighborhood, It was broke as well. Not treated well at all. Will not be at the top of my list next time.

Brads Brass or Westside Dancers will get our business going forward.

Football58
07-15-16, 15:05
Don't know what the draw is of this club. Went on a Thursday night, non of the dancers were HOT IMO. They were all ehhh Private dances were $35-$40 + $5 to get a bracelet into the private room. Sorry but this isn't LA. Been disappointed all times I've been in this club. Will do anything to not go back here again.

Much better time can be had at Brads Brass or Dancers.

Theo Guderian
07-18-16, 21:47
Went to Red Garter last night with 3 buddies. Paid $5 cover and we were all short on cash so we were going to hit up the ATM. Broken. We can but club bucks $16 for $20.20% No thanks. If they would have told us that when we were coming in we could have kept our Uber driver and had him take us to ATM. They recommended that there was one down the street at the White Castle, which we walked to, in a sketchy neighborhood, It was broke as well. Not treated well at all. Will not be at the top of my list next time.

Brads Brass or Westside Dancers will get our business going forward.Agreed, the place is a fucking pit.

Don't know what the draw is of this club. Went on a Thursday night, non of the dancers were HOT IMO. They were all ehhh Private dances were $35-$40 + $5 to get a bracelet into the private room. Sorry but this isn't LA. Been disappointed all times I've been in this club. Will do anything to not go back here again.I agree for the most part. The place caters to high rollers, out of towners normally. I've actually had quite a bit of luck there recently. If S&M ladies are your thing, there will be loads of them when their Suicide Girls rip-off show is in down during the Brickyard. IMHO, the place is 90% bad, 5% WTF, and 5% Holy Shit, where did that come from?

On a side note, with the slowness of all the clubs, there are a lot of girls club hopping. Opportunity Knocks.

LuvtheLife
07-18-16, 23:41
I guess it should be, its Monday after all. TOFTT tonight as I let my blue balls think for me and went back with a little dark spinner goes by Lyndon. Don't take her at her word as she promises one thing and delivers something else, but her body does rock.

CoolJak
07-20-16, 01:50
I guess it should be, its Monday after all. TOFTT tonight as I let my blue balls think for me and went back with a little dark spinner goes by Lyndon. Don't take her at her word as she promises one thing and delivers something else, but her body does rock.I was about to do the same mistake!

DexterIndy
07-20-16, 06:08
I was in Atlanta not too long ago and experienced the joy of fully nude high contact clubs. I spent wayyyyyy too much time at Follies. I have to say if anyone here is planning a trip to ATL to hit up the day scene here. I can give several recommendations.I am there every year during fall for job related and get out Friday's for max fun. I like Atlanta clubs and gals get a shot and do the thing is the deal most places awesome variety of gals multi culture.

Theo Guderian
07-20-16, 21:48
I am there every year during fall for job related and get out Friday's for max fun. I like Atlanta clubs and gals get a shot and do the thing is the deal most places awesome variety of gals multi culture.Dallas is also awesome! Damn, I got to book a trip there again.

Member #6344
07-21-16, 22:42
I had a couple of hours to kill visiting Indy (from non-nude Louisville. Was getting desperate to really see some tits!

Rio was pretty decent on a Friday afternoon, about 1:30-2:30.5 bucks cover, $4. 75 beer. The first couple of dancers were maybe 5's or 6's - (droopy tits!) But the girls will give a lot of contact for a dollar. Then a lovely little blonde named Jocelyn came on. Medium large naturals, same generosity. Then I got a $30 dance, which affords a nice amount of privacy across the wall. She was generous with the time. Starting early and ending late. She allowed a lot of hand contact. Even some down under. I didn't have a lot of time, so I didn't try for more. Gave a tenner for a tip. She was very happy. Wish I could go back soon.

LuvtheLife
07-21-16, 22:54
I was about to do the same mistake!Made up for it tonight with Ramsey (Dreamy), tried some $30 dances (I called it her interview), it was good enough for me to consider the VIP and had a good time overall. Her lack of planning was a little aggravating but overall it was good. Dreamy has lost some pounds and really looks good again, kind of like Kristen Bell with bigger titties. I was considering another but since the place was warm she was rather clammy which was a turn off.

MayTag4040
07-22-16, 02:31
Stopped by Dancers today. Waste of time. All the girls sat on their butts with customers as 2 danced. The one looker left at 5 pm. Not one walking around doing table dances. Have not been there in 3 months and it rated a 1 out of 10. At least the waitress talked to me.

Indiguy
07-22-16, 16:06
Took a chance. During Daylight. Gals have one thing on their minds. Private dances. Once they know the customer doesn't, all sorts of excuses. "get a glass of water". The classic "be right back". One dancer was creative. Can you buy me a drink then? Evidently for her at the bar. On the plus side, I didn't make the nightly news for the wrong reasons.

MayTag4040
07-22-16, 21:36
Stopped by Dancers today. Waste of time. All the girls sat on their butts with customers as 2 danced. The one looker left at 5 pm. Not one walking around doing table dances. Have not been there in 3 months and it rated a 1 out of 10. At least the waitress talked to me.Went back 2 day a little earlier, to see if I could catch the knockout redhead that was leaving. I did catch her and she was as good looking as a Miss USA contestant. Her name Scarlet, was not as touchy feely as I would like but great boobs, perfect shape & sweet.

Whynotme2008
07-23-16, 17:31
Was in PT's a couple of months ago. Met a tall blond with bolts on, can't remember her name. Got a couple dances in the back for $30/ per song. Got to suck on those awesome titties as she ground on junior.

Gesco
07-26-16, 08:51
Was back in town for a few days. Hit Rio during dayshift early in the stay and was pretty convinced that I didn't need to go to any other clubs. The girls aren't the hottest in town, but they all at least had some hotness factor (which isn't always the case at some clubs). I'm not sure how much detail to give or how many names to name, but I'll say this: I'm relatively ordinary and don't go to a club looking to drop a grand, but extras not only are available but seem mandatory in the VIP (I was warned by the first girl that she was horny and I better not be shy about taking it out), OTC is available, and two just wanted to meet outside the club, no strings attached, no money attached (and one had her gf at home as well).

It wasn't like that just 15 months ago when I was there last. It almost seemed TOO easy.

(I don't think I've posted here in years, but this was too remarkable not too comment on.).

TehdRummane
07-26-16, 14:31
Was back in town for a few days. Hit Rio during dayshift early in the stay and was pretty convinced that I didn't need to go to any other clubs. The girls aren't the hottest in town, but they all at least had some hotness factor (which isn't always the case at some clubs). I'm not sure how much detail to give or how many names to name, but I'll say this: I'm relatively ordinary and don't go to a club looking to drop a grand, but extras not only are available but seem mandatory in the VIP (I was warned by the first girl that she was horny and I better not be shy about taking it out), OTC is available, and two just wanted to meet outside the club, no strings attached, no money attached (and one had her gf at home as well).

It wasn't like that just 15 months ago when I was there last. It almost seemed TOO easy.

(I don't think I've posted here in years, but this was too remarkable not too comment on.).That is the feeling I've had when going there as well. The girls aren't shy, they will approach you and let you know what they are after, or rather that you can get what you are after.

Be careful though, some crazies have been through this place. There are a lot of negative ads from a provider in the backpage section for Leslie. I saw her working at Rio before I ever read anything about her on forum.

-Stay hungry.

HumpyDumpty
07-28-16, 17:08
Visited harem house on Tuesday. 6 girls, 4 good looking and took Dallas for few songs. 2 for 1 special on Tuesdays. Very nice dances and a minute in to first song, she slide her bottom and got a good view and let it stay like that till I finish my songs! Will definitely go back! Best Dances for the price!

Assmanoh
07-29-16, 15:59
I had not been in a while and after reading the recent reports I thought I would give it a try. I went today (Friday afternoon) so I can't speak for night time or when they are busy. But there were 8-10 girls working (that I saw) and a couple bar tenders, one waitress and one bouncer. There were 5-6 guys in the main room and 2 in the VIP (door to VIP was open).

If action in a strip club is your thing, you should go during the day time and I suspect your experience will be like mine. Several girls, mostly 5's-6's with one 7+ blonde. The girl that came up to me was clear from the start that she was there to make me have a good time. She wasn't shy about putting her hand on my zipper and stroking till I was at attention. Then talking dirty about how she wanted to do BBBJ. After a beer and a few songs I agreed and it was off to VIP.

There were 2 couples in there already. One was fully dressed and eating lunch on the VIP couch, the other was in the corner with him just in boxers. I much prefer clubs in Detroit or Tampa where they at least have booths where you get some privacy. But, that wasn't an option and I was already committed. So, we proceeded with the VIP treatment for BBBJ. At one point she starts the upsell (CIM). I simply said no and didn't engage. She clearly was hoping for something so I offered. 2 which she bitched about. When done she was already on her phone texting other clients from her previous club to come see her. That's what she told me anyhow so I assume that's true.

I'll go back because its close and seems like a guarantee but I'll be more patient. If cfs is your thing, bring your own cover.

YGuy317
08-01-16, 03:55
Went Thursday afternoon, club was dead. There were probably under 10 girls. In private you can get tons of grinding and in VIP they'll try to make sure you leave happy. I didn't get offered any services but I'm sure it's available if you ask the right girls.

AsianK
08-01-16, 17:40
Went back 2 day a little earlier, to see if I could catch the knockout redhead that was leaving. I did catch her and she was as good looking as a Miss USA contestant. Her name Scarlet, was not as touchy feely as I would like but great boobs, perfect shape & sweet.She is gorgeous!! She use to be the cover girl on their website. I think it was a swimming pool photo shoot.

IndyPanda
08-01-16, 21:52
Heading to Detroit in a couple weeks, any recommendations on anything? Room service and or massages?

BigBad
08-01-16, 23:58
Went Thursday afternoon, club was dead. There were probably under 10 girls. In private you can get tons of grinding and in VIP they'll try to make sure you leave happy. I didn't get offered any services but I'm sure it's available if you ask the right girls.How much is the VIP at Rio?

BpkbDude
08-02-16, 00:01
About 1-2 weeks ago I dreamed that I dropped into one of Indy's clubs & I got coaxed into a trip to the VIP. Another girl smiled at me as I walked by (she was grinding on one of you I guess). Anyways, to make a long story short, my time was good, but I've had mixed emotions about what I saw with the other couple. Plainly put, whoever you were clearly unloaded on your dancer's chest. Your girl acted all happy about it as she showed you the prize, but then she turned to the cushions and quickly rubbed her chest on them to clean herself off. Everything was going so well until I saw that. I can't help but wonder if I should invest in a rubber suit for these places. Many of these girls just aint right.

Bigg2003
08-02-16, 08:44
About 1-2 weeks ago I dreamed that I dropped into one of Indy's clubs & I got coaxed into a trip to the VIP. Another girl smiled at me as I walked by (she was grinding on one of you I guess). Anyways, to make a long story short, my time was good, but I've had mixed emotions about what I saw with the other couple. Plainly put, whoever you were clearly unloaded on your dancer's chest. Your girl acted all happy about it as she showed you the prize, but then she turned to the cushions and quickly rubbed her chest on them to clean herself off. Everything was going so well until I saw that. I can't help but wonder if I should invest in a rubber suit for these places. Many of these girls just aint right.You HAD to be at Rio (and probably why they don't have black lights in the VIP. lol)!

Ilapp
08-02-16, 09:23
About 1-2 weeks ago I dreamed that I dropped into one of Indy's clubs & I got coaxed into a trip to the VIP. Another girl smiled at me as I walked by (she was grinding on one of you I guess). Anyways, to make a long story short, my time was good, but I've had mixed emotions about what I saw with the other couple. Plainly put, whoever you were clearly unloaded on your dancer's chest. Your girl acted all happy about it as she showed you the prize, but then she turned to the cushions and quickly rubbed her chest on them to clean herself off. Everything was going so well until I saw that. I can't help but wonder if I should invest in a rubber suit for these places. Many of these girls just aint right.Few years back who would not allow dancers at BBF to come close to getting their exposed breasts close to his face in case another guys DNA (I think he was worried about saliva let alone semen) might come in contact with him. I suggested he either quit, buy a full body condom or else put on his big boy panties and have some fun. I guarantee you every couch in every club gets shot on a thousand times a week. Never drop your keys behind or under one, the amount of used condoms will scare the hell out of you, or not. And I repeat, every club in town. You don't think every girl giving a HJ in a club doesn't wipe her hand before she walks out do you, and only a few swallow so they have to spit it somewhere, Guys in shorts spray everywhere, guys that bother with condoms aren't going back to the table wearing one with a load in it, it all has to go somewhere. If the girls were right, why would we bother going?

Inboater01
08-02-16, 11:50
Rio VIP is $1. 5.

IndyRoons
08-02-16, 14:00
Few years back who would not allow dancers at BBF to come close to getting their exposed breasts close to his face in case another guys DNA (I think he was worried about saliva let alone semen) might come in contact with him. I suggested he either quit, buy a full body condom or else put on his big boy panties and have some fun. I guarantee you every couch in every club gets shot on a thousand times a week. Never drop your keys behind or under one, the amount of used condoms will scare the hell out of you, or not. And I repeat, every club in town. You don't think every girl giving a HJ in a club doesn't wipe her hand before she walks out do you, and only a few swallow so they have to spit it somewhere, Guys in shorts spray everywhere, guys that bother with condoms aren't going back to the table wearing one with a load in it, it all has to go somewhere. If the girls were right, why would we bother going?Yeah. A blacklight would scare the sh*t of out people. Even the nicest clubs. And in VIP, even the nicest clubs in town have pay for play. PTs. Crazy blonde propositioned during day shift. But, she was pretty crazy and didn't want to go down that rabbit hole.

Freckle Freak
08-02-16, 23:45
Yeah. A blacklight would scare the sh*t of out people. Even the nicest clubs. And in VIP, even the nicest clubs in town have pay for play. PTs. Crazy blonde propositioned during day shift. But, she was pretty crazy and didn't want to go down that rabbit hole.I love blacklights in a strip club. They make the freckles pop out like crazy. I wish all the VIP rooms were filled with black lights, but they use red lights or no lights to hide all the skin imperfections. They also hide all the freckles.

I think I will start a freckled strip club, only freckled dancers, mostly black lights and VIP rooms with no cameras. I figure it would stay in business for about a month before I spent all my money or Vice busted me!

IndyGuy123
08-03-16, 00:31
I think I will start a freckled strip club, only freckled dancers.The house specialty must be the freckled redheads because then you got a business partner.

I figure it would stay in business for about a month before I spent all my money or Vice busted me!
Has the student finally become the teacher? What do you think the casting couch is for in the office?

Indy Guy.

Bob0324
08-03-16, 01:33
There's a real tall, slim, pretty mid 20's blonde at Dancers that goes by Amber, anyone have any luck with her?

DexterIndy
08-03-16, 06:12
The house specialty must be the freckled redheads because then you got a business partner.

Has the student finally become the teacher? What do you think the casting couch is for in the office?

Indy Guy.Any opening as cashier who sits in front of the VIP room as there is no camera LOL or manager or dj as they get more fun than anyone else in the club 😋.

Theindianaguy
08-03-16, 08:43
My story is probably like every guy here. I've gotten to know a stripper at my go to place fairly well. Mostly inside the club, sometimes outside. Not really interested in expanding the relationship beyond what it is. Unfortunately, in the last 6 months, she has tried to make her financial problems, mine. She is very attractive but on the downhill side of her career, the economy is not the same as it was 10 years ago, plus she is a little lazy. As a result, she doesn't make much money in the club and when I do see her automatically expects a hundred or two to get her out of her latest bind. Besides resenting her for expecting money handed to her every time I'm there, I am sick and tired of listening to her problems. I go to the club to play with sexy women, not to get whined to.

Here's the issue. I am ready to tell her time to move on, but I do like going to that club. There are other women there that are a lot of fun to be with and I don't want to burn bridges at this club. I have already started going on days I know she will not be there, but cannot escape the whining by text or phone. I am this close to telling her, if she can't make it stripping, find another job, but leave me the hell out of your problems.

Any advise on how to survive in this club without what has become a burden?

W T F
08-03-16, 13:14
My story is probably like every guy here. I've gotten to know a stripper at my go to place fairly well. Mostly inside the club, sometimes outside. Not really interested in expanding the relationship beyond what it is. Unfortunately, in the last 6 months, she has tried to make her financial problems, mine. She is very attractive but on the downhill side of her career, the economy is not the same as it was 10 years ago, plus she is a little lazy. As a result, she doesn't make much money in the club and when I do see her automatically expects a hundred or two to get her out of her latest bind. Besides resenting her for expecting money handed to her every time I'm there, I am sick and tired of listening to her problems. I go to the club to play with sexy women, not to get whined to.

Here's the issue. I am ready to tell her time to move on, but I do like going to that club. There are other women there that are a lot of fun to be with and I don't want to burn bridges at this club. I have already started going on days I know she will not be there, but cannot escape the whining by text or phone. I am this close to telling her, if she can't make it stripping, find another job, but leave me the hell out of your problems.

Any advise on how to survive in this club without what has become a burden?I would just tell her you want to keep things fun. If she is bringing you down, it aint fun. You should be able to block her text if it comes to that too.

Just curious which club it is? I would guess BBF or Dancers. If it is one of those, I would visit the other.

Good luck.

Member #5707
08-03-16, 14:01
So I visited Rio last week after seeing Lacy & Pam. I wanted to have a few beers and see if my go to was there. She was, but she was tied up with a guy for a bit. Long story short, we went back to the semi VIP area and as usual I left happy. She never fails to impress. Hopefully one day I see her otc. As a side note, there is a little blonde there that is breaking things off with her boyfriend and is not only open for fun inside the club but outside as well. Feel free to pm me and maybe we can exchange some info.

Jjbee62
08-03-16, 14:58

Any advise on how to survive in this club without what has become a burden?The short answer. You're screwed.

Aging strippers either have their shit together, have been saving and working towards a Plan B, or the are living night to night, always hoping that someone will come along to bail them out.

The first group almost always make money, because they aren't desperate and because they have a positive attitude. The second group rarely makes enough money. They are bitchy, whining and try to latch onto anyone who spends a little money on them. They start drama at work and tend to spiral downwards.

Telling her to move on will just step up the drama. Expect arguments with other strippers who you are spending time with, possibly even fights. The texts / calls will bounce between "you just used me. I don't need you", and "please, I will do anything. " Depending on how tight her friends at the club are, you might expect other hassles as well. If she knows your car, you may come out to find it vandalized on a day when she isn't working. All depends on how far she's strolled down crazy street.

Get a new phone number and find a new club, at least for about 6 months. She'll either get fired or quit, or she will have found someone else to sink her claws into.

Videoxxman
08-03-16, 16:01
Visited Rio Wednesday afternoon and was surprised how crowded the parking lot was. There was a lot of new talent. One girl from nights, black hair, that said with her daughter in school she had to works days. A blond spinner named Jocylyn who blew in my ear and said feel my legs, there shaved and the rest of me is like that to! A rather large girl with big tits, WHICH I love TITS, named Unique but not a good dancer. Maracella was there and said business was bad. Had only made $10 in 3 plus hours. Another larger girl with nice tits and some tats. There was a tall blond with a great body roaming around talking to the front door guy and DJ Must have been her first day as she never spent time with anyone.

I remember last year during the state fair the girls I knew said it was dead as the married guys are all with their families. One said the only money she made was what I tipped her. I use $5 bills most of the time.

Oh well happy hunting.

Theo Guderian
08-03-16, 21:35
My story is probably like every guy here. Congratulations! Another proud wearer of the T-Shirt! Welcome to the club.

So now that you've gotten yourself here, my 2 cents.

First Q is: Are you fucking her? If the answer is no, then you're in the category of "Regular" (just an illustrative label for the purposes of this convo). If you are, let's call it "FB" for Fuck Buddy.

If you're an FB, then you may not be in awful shape. Switch clubs for a little while and continue being her FB but be a bit less available. Don't throw money at her and turn your phone off when the cascade of sob stories starts flowing your way.

If you're the Regular, you're going to have to be a little more cut and dry. If you're anything like me, then you don't like hurting someone's feelings, and as much as it may seem like feelings are what the issue is, they are 99.9999% not the issue. The issue is cash. You have it, she wants it. My suggestions is that you gently but firmly let her know that going forward, things are transactional in nature. It's ok for her to be friends, stop by and have a drink but that you're not going to be her personal ATMs. Cash = Work. You can be friendly, but you have to be firm and stick to your guns. If she keeps other dancers away from you, simply tell her what is and what is not acceptable.

It can be hard, and you may have to be firmer than you like, but it can be done.

Hope it helps. Round on me next time.

Southernbred
08-04-16, 19:30
Heading to Detroit in a couple weeks, any recommendations on anything? Room service and or massages?Detroit gas a lot of good places. Search their section on here. I've been to the Parthenon and the Landing Strip (near the airport, imagine that). Both will give you what you want but be careful at the landing strip. I had a girl there that does great VIP sessions, so I recommended her to my buddy. She always asks if she can get you a drink since there's a bar right next to the VIP. I didn't take it but he did. He was falling over drunk 30 min afterwards so we brought him to the hotel. He didn't remember it so I think she slipped him a roofie.

PirateMh76
08-05-16, 15:16
Visited Rio Wednesday afternoon and was surprised how crowded the parking lot was. There was a lot of new talent. One girl from nights, black hair, that said with her daughter in school she had to works days. A blond spinner named Jocylyn who blew in my ear and said feel my legs, there shaved and the rest of me is like that to! A rather large girl with big tits, WHICH I love TITS, named Unique but not a good dancer. Maracella was there and said business was bad. Had only made $10 in 3 plus hours. Another larger girl with nice tits and some tats. There was a tall blond with a great body roaming around talking to the front door guy and DJ Must have been her first day as she never spent time with anyone.

I remember last year during the state fair the girls I knew said it was dead as the married guys are all with their families. One said the only money she made was what I tipped her. I use $5 bills most of the time.

Oh well happy hunting.First post, I hope I don't screw up to bad. First of have not been in that club for 10+ years. Surprised at the changes for the better. Not many customers when I got there around 12:45. On stage was a thin athletic one named Layla. After her show I get the story about not normally her day, rent due, kids clothes (she said she had 5 of them), dog with 10 puppies you get the idea. Well she talked me into the VIP as it was only her and another dancer pretty slim pickings. As reported $1. 5 per hh. She is small chested which was ok but I'm a tit guy. Anyway good performance. Workes it pretty well. Tugger was good, and I gave her a tip. When I got out I saw 2 blondes and one I believe is the spinner talked about. They both went into the dressing room and didn't come out for the remainder of my stay. I will return one day and I would like to try the bigger of the two blondes, more my type I guess.

Golfer72
08-05-16, 19:41
Detroit gas a lot of good places. Search their section on here. I've been to the Parthenon and the Landing Strip (near the airport, imagine that). Both will give you what you want but be careful at the landing strip. I had a girl there that does great VIP sessions, so I recommended her to my buddy. She always asks if she can get you a drink since there's a bar right next to the VIP. I didn't take it but he did. He was falling over drunk 30 min afterwards so we brought him to the hotel. He didn't remember it so I think she slipped him a roofie.If you are going to be there, take a run for the border and hit the clubs in Windsor. Best clubs I have ever been to. Eastern European model types, Russians, Asians, a veritable buffet of awesomeness.

W T F
08-08-16, 13:09
So I went out to Dancers last night intending to watch the Colts game, drink some beers, and enjoy the ladies. I guess 2 out of 3 aint bad. (Dear HOF groundskeepers, one fucking game a year and you fuck it up? If you like blondes with big tits, Dancers was a great place to be. There was at least 4 on the floor, including a recent transplant from BBF (Tori? There was a couple tall blonde spinners too with Anna J and another one whose name escapes me. Some more exotic girls too including an under 21 Hispanic girl named Crystal and a lady names Cleo (she was a little too wild for me but cute).

Got private dances from Fantasy and Tori. Tori was more enjoyable but nothing too fun happened. But I will go back to see her in the near future. A warning, she had a kid recently and was lactating which does not bother me at all but might freak some guys out.

All in all, I had a good time but I know going in there will not be any extras at Dancers.

Videoxxman
08-08-16, 16:54
Arrived around 2 pm There were about 8 guys in the club. Two girls sitting at tables with guys. Jocylyn, the blond spinner was on stage. Got the boyfriend stole $1000 and she was moving to a new place. Told here I don't play in the club. / Offered a 1 time special, said she could leave early for five big ones. I of course declined. She worked it well, Layla was sitting on a guy but had to go dance and Jocyln moved in and took him VIP. Saw her do this twice. She is aggressive. Other than that no a real busy afternoon and no dancers on stage for long periods. I sure miss Kayde! Have fun guys.

LancePkrbttm
08-08-16, 17:11
If you are going to be there, take a run for the border and hit the clubs in Windsor. Best clubs I have ever been to. Eastern European model types, Russians, Asians, a veritable buffet of awesomeness.Are there extras. Seems they wouldn't be illegal in Canada.

Distraction
08-08-16, 19:11
I love blacklights in a strip club. They make the freckles pop out like crazy. I wish all the VIP rooms were filled with black lights, but they use red lights or no lights to hide all the skin imperfections. They also hide all the freckles.

I think I will start a freckled strip club, only freckled dancers, mostly black lights and VIP rooms with no cameras. I figure it would stay in business for about a month before I spent all my money or Vice busted me!If you start an "All Freckled Redhead" club I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass after having a porcupine violently shoved up my ass just to get in the door. I like Redheads.

Jjbee62
08-08-16, 19:51
Are there extras. Seems they wouldn't be illegal in Canada.Can't speak for Windsor, but Toronto is all about the extras. Last club visit up there CBJ was $120 Canadian, which is about $90 US right now. It was a bit of a turn off to me, because it was just "Hi. BJ is $120, let's go. ".

Member #5707
08-09-16, 15:13
Can anyone confirm if the door guy at Rio writes down your name after showing your I'd? I was there earlier today and after leaving the semi private area I saw his clipboard. I couldn't quite make out the names with the lighting but what else could it be?

Bigg2003
08-09-16, 15:58
Can anyone confirm if the door guy at Rio writes down your name after showing your I'd? I was there earlier today and after leaving the semi private area I saw his clipboard. I couldn't quite make out the names with the lighting but what else could it be?I can confirm he does NOT write your name down. He tracks the VIP time for the girls and is writing down their names.

He only takes pics of your I'd and posts it to the Intarwebs. J / k.

Southernbred
08-09-16, 17:38
Can't speak for Windsor, but Toronto is all about the extras. Last club visit up there CBJ was $120 Canadian, which is about $90 US right now. It was a bit of a turn off to me, because it was just "Hi. BJ is $120, let's go. ".I haven't been to Toronto, but me and the group I was with struck out in Windsor. One guy told me that you have to walk down the street to get extras at the massage parlor or brothel. We got way more for our money in Detroit than in Windsor. If you're not concerned about extras, Windsor would be more fun.

W T F
08-09-16, 19:29
I haven't been to Toronto, but me and the group I was with struck out in Windsor. One guy told me that you have to walk down the street to get extras at the massage parlor or brothel. We got way more for our money in Detroit than in Windsor. If you're not concerned about extras, Windsor would be more fun.Toronto is a fun fun fun hobby city. There are "Erotic" Massage Parlors like Allure or Blue Lagoon in Mississauga. For $120-160 CAD (roughly $90-120) you can get a rub and tug from a completely nude attendant with mutual touching. I found it to be a better value than any of the strip clubs. Check their websites to see the girls, they are pretty hot.

There are also a bunch of escort agencies that offer incall all around Toronto for $120-160 CAD for 30 min or outcall for $220-260 CAD for an hour. There are a bunch of quality independent ladies too. Everything is more open in Toronto because while paying for sex is illegal, selling it is not. The idea is to try to protect the ladies from exploitation.

I have been twice in the last year and happy to answer questions if you want to PM me.

NewDude
08-11-16, 05:41
Quite awhile ago I stopped going to other clubs due to constant disappointment and wasted time when I travel to Indy. I am happy to report that Rio is not the best daytime club. There are better places in Indy. I have one now but will be confirming some others before I leave the city. The one that blew me away today will cause me to not go back to Rio for at least two days out of my trip.

SarxOfEneg
08-11-16, 12:04
Quite awhile ago I stopped going to other clubs due to constant disappointment and wasted time when I travel to Indy. I am happy to report that Rio is not the best daytime club. There are better places in Indy. I have one now but will be confirming some others before I leave the city. The one that blew me away today will cause me to not go back to Rio for at least two days out of my trip.I also kind of dropped off for a long time, but have recently made some afternoon rounds to my favorites. My last two visits to Rio have been awesome! Busy enough to have a choice of girls, but slow enough to get their attention easily. I've left quite happy after private dances with the same dancer the last two times there for a reasonable investment. Getting special treatment reserved for regulars. In contrast, I took a gamble and hit Venus a few weeks ago. Two new dancers and as boring as it gets.

There's usually a bit or miss element to any visit, but it seems like the clubs shift regarding to how open the dancers are and how close the club monitors everything. Would love to hear more about where you've had luck!

Cooter Jones
08-11-16, 17:18
I picked up some real estate not far from Detroit so I've made made 3 trips to the strip clubs there in the past year. Its awesome to walk in, pick out a hot girl, and go to town. Frank Sinatra and Billy Joel are always playing the VIP room. Its not cheap but the ability to pick your girl without the bs backround check, meet up arrangements, and other risks make it worth it for the guy who has more money than time.

Mr Sassinak
08-11-16, 20:58
Can anyone confirm if the door guy at Rio writes down your name after showing your I'd? I was there earlier today and after leaving the semi private area I saw his clipboard. I couldn't quite make out the names with the lighting but what else could it be?I'm more concerned with places like Sunset Strip that record your I'd in their Video files.

Zero security, or even terms of that before entering. (if I didn't want to kill the hobby, I would take it up as a law suit). Anyone else want to fight this in court?

Prince Numenor
08-13-16, 13:13
HH now has two black strippers. Both hot. I'll be making more trips. Hope they stay. HH is about 40 to 45 mins now with the "new" 31. Numenor.

Davang7
08-14-16, 09:15
HH now has two black strippers. Both hot. I'll be making more trips. Hope they stay. HH is about 40 to 45 mins now with the "new" 31. Numenor.If thy would build a privet dance area it would pull a lot more money from Indy to Kokomo a song at a time.

Bubbler99
08-14-16, 15:48
I can confirm he does NOT write your name down. He tracks the VIP time for the girls and is writing down their names.

He only takes pics of your I'd and posts it to the Intarwebs. J / k.Quick poll. Do you tip the guy at the door?

MrManager317
08-14-16, 16:52
Can anyone confirm if the door guy at Rio writes down your name after showing your I'd? I was there earlier today and after leaving the semi private area I saw his clipboard. I couldn't quite make out the names with the lighting but what else could it be?I'm a manager here at Rio. The doorman writes the entertainers names down. He just checks the customers I'd and takes the door cover.

MrManager317
08-14-16, 18:36
Quick poll. Do you tip the guy at the door?You should always tip the door man!

MrManager317
08-14-16, 18:39
How much is the VIP at Rio?$150 per half hour!

NewDude
08-15-16, 01:51
I'm a manager here at Rio. The doorman writes the entertainers names down. He just checks the customers I'd and takes the door cover.What is up with the hygiene of the ladies there. There are a few with pussies so pungent you can smell them if your face is at their belly button. You should really have a group meeting and tell them their hygiene needs to improve. Also, an outfit change midshift would help and add a dollar or two to the VIP price to keep a stock of summers eve wipes or something.

NewDude
08-15-16, 01:53
What is up with the hygiene of the ladies there. There are a few with pussies so pungent you can smell them if your face is at their belly button. You should really have a group meeting and tell them their hygiene needs to improve. Also, an outfit change midshift would help and add a dollar or two to the VIP price to keep a stock of summers eve wipes or something.I literally left the club this past week after a chick gave me a hug while I was sitting. Once her navel hit my face the smell of crotch rot was so powerful I left so that I wouldn't get sick in the club. It's going to be awhile for me.

GretschMan
08-16-16, 01:56
$150 per half hour!So how private is the VIP at Rio?

GretschMan
08-16-16, 02:06
What is up with the hygiene of the ladies there. There are a few with pussies so pungent you can smell them if your face is at their belly button. You should really have a group meeting and tell them their hygiene needs to improve. Also, an outfit change midshift would help and add a dollar or two to the VIP price to keep a stock of summers eve wipes or something.Maybe I'm the odd man out here, but a little odor down there really gets me going. I'm not talking about nasty, funky, something's-wrong-with-it stank, but about 12 hours post-bath is just about perfect on most women.

DexterIndy
08-16-16, 06:56
I was only guy with 3 gals felt whole club belongs to me. Good to see the manager of the club here but not good to discuss any further about gals there. I was about to add my 2 C but I am taking it back with me. If anyone needs info PM me, man this forum is being watched by all these days so stay safe and let others be safe!

Cooter Jones
08-20-16, 16:41
Went to Rio Thursday at 6 pm. Was told things were pretty open in the VIP by a nice but out of shape dancer. She loudly explained options and requirements. Repeated several times when I didn't take her up right away. Gave her a few bucks for luck and split. The dancer choices were pretty limited. Saw a sweet looking blonde but she was on her way out. Not much motivation for me to stay.

DexterIndy
08-21-16, 19:15
Went to Rio Thursday at 6 pm. Was told things were pretty open in the VIP by a nice but out of shape dancer. She loudly explained options and requirements. Repeated several times when I didn't take her up right away. Gave her a few bucks for luck and split. The dancer choices were pretty limited. Saw a sweet looking blonde but she was on her way out. Not much motivation for me to stay.This place is pure lotto either get it or not. Try Desire, new gal just 2 weeks there now, nice ass and body.

CoolJak
08-22-16, 00:50
So how private is the VIP at Rio?Not too private!

IndyPete
08-22-16, 07:45
Stop by Rio last week during the end of day shift. Found Danielle and had a good time with Her. Good dances. Nice girl. Going to try day shift this week around 1-2 pm. I'll report back.

Panthers919
08-25-16, 22:11
Visited Harem this past Tuesday in the afternoon. I saw 4 girls working during my hour-and-half stay: Fiona, Ally, Andrea, and another unknown blonde (listed in order from best looking to worst IMHO). I was looking for Dallas (previously mentioned on here) but the bartender said that she currently does not work here (no explanation). Fiona came up to me and we chatted for a bit. Then after a drink we went back for 6 couch dances (2 for $20). No extras, but she's friendly and gives great dances and really knows how to grind on your lap. You can find plenty of positive reports of Fiona on here too. That being said, I will miss Dallas. Best lap dances I've had there.

Distraction
08-28-16, 08:58
Maybe I'm the odd man out here, but a little odor down there really gets me going. I'm not talking about nasty, funky, something's-wrong-with-it stank, but about 12 hours post-bath is just about perfect on most women.If you are the odd man than I am too. I love a woman's natural odor.

Unico Vp
08-28-16, 11:14
Arrived around 2 pm There were about 8 guys in the club. Two girls sitting at tables with guys. Jocylyn, the blond spinner was on stage. Got the boyfriend stole $1000 and she was moving to a new place. Told here I don't play in the club. / Offered a 1 time special, said she could leave early for five big ones. I of course declined. She worked it well, Layla was sitting on a guy but had to go dance and Jocyln moved in and took him VIP. Saw her do this twice. She is aggressive. Other than that no a real busy afternoon and no dancers on stage for long periods. I sure miss Kayde! Have fun guys.Had same Experience on 8/17 with Jocylyn. Story changed a little, now saying that she has left the boyfriend and is in her new place, but he stole $1,000 and she could really use the financial help. I did the $150 VIP for 30 min. We were alone at first but were joined by a larger brunette and some old guy she dragged back.

The dances were very aggressive and she started with some serious stick shifting and shaft massage at song #2. Offered more but I held to my rule of never playing in a club. She whispered in my ear that she was willing to provide an unfiltered oral dictation until completion, right there in the VIP. Again, I won't ever play inside a club. Take out is available ($500) but I passed. The brunette was rocking the world of the old man next to us.

Like this club, extras are there if that is your thing. I will return and see if there is more to report.

S5.

Roy Cat
08-28-16, 13:34
One thing I've noticed at Brad's is the habit of dancers leaving and other girls taking over their names. Could this be a club management policy and what would be the advantage of that? There's no shortage of potential stripper names to use. One recent Saturday night Sydney, Harley and Dakota went up onto the stage and none of them were the Sydney, Harley and Dakota who used to work there. On another recent visit there was a Charlie and Sasha who weren't the same Charlie and Sasha I used to have as regulars. I understand these are fake names but I still find this a little disorienting. It's made even worse because the new girls are often the opposite of the old girls. The little biracial Charlie is replaced by a tall blond Charlie or the friendly smiling Mika is replaced by a scowling unfriendly looking Mika. It's maybe even a little creepy. I want to do something like go up to new Charlie and say "You aren't the real Charlie. What did you do with the real Charlie, kill her and put the body in a trunk?

MjmjHigh
08-29-16, 16:26
Was there in after noon and was lots of activity going on for a Monday with no rain. Some nice dancers but up sale is crazy. You might get what you want but the price is too much for me when I can get it in the privacy of a providers home for less. Coco is a nice looking chick great attitude would go with her if I was going to spend the money.

LuvtheLife
08-31-16, 20:54
Was thinking about a Rio trip toward the end of the week, any new talent worth talking about?

RoadKing5
09-01-16, 09:43
Visited Harem this past Tuesday in the afternoon. I saw 4 girls working during my hour-and-half stay: Fiona, Ally, Andrea, and another unknown blonde (listed in order from best looking to worst IMHO). I was looking for Dallas (previously mentioned on here) but the bartender said that she currently does not work here (no explanation). Fiona came up to me and we chatted for a bit. Then after a drink we went back for 6 couch dances (2 for $20). No extras, but she's friendly and gives great dances and really knows how to grind on your lap. You can find plenty of positive reports of Fiona on here too. That being said, I will miss Dallas. Best lap dances I've had there.That's too bad to hear about Dallas. My favorite as well. I became a little bit of a regular in there because of her. Unfortunately, I could never talk her into anything extra in or outside the club. But she did give a great lap dance. She worked hard for it.

LuvtheLife
09-01-16, 15:43
Can some one clue me in on some of the other clubs like Rio? I like BBF but have never had anything similar there, same for Dancers. Stopped in Rio and just 4 working which was disappointing.

Thanks.

Inboater01
09-02-16, 09:11
Ditto that. I stopped by Rio and only 4 working as well. Bri, Molly, Savina?? And Layla. Layla is super cool to hang with but wish I had other options that provided mileage. Anyone?

Can some one clue me in on some of the other clubs like Rio? I like BBF but have never had anything similar there, same for Dancers. Stopped in Rio and just 4 working which was disappointing.

Thanks.

Wilson46
09-02-16, 10:35
I agree. If anyone hears Dallas is at another club, then please spread the word. Thanks!

That's too bad to hear about Dallas. My favorite as well. I became a little bit of a regular in there because of her. Unfortunately, I could never talk her into anything extra in or outside the club. But she did give a great lap dance. She worked hard for it.

NeedSome6267
09-03-16, 19:47
I'm from Richmond play mostly in Dayton because it's closer. A group of us is coming over for the Nationals on Sunday and we thought we would hit the clubs before we head back. Any recomendations for a Sunday? Thank you in advance and enjoy the holiday weekend!

Msmith0052
09-04-16, 16:26
Hit up PT's for the first time in a really long time Friday evening. Some hot and young girls and One named Emma had one of the best asses I've seen at a club in Indy. Definitely worth entry to see the talent there.

CoolJak
09-04-16, 23:04
Hit up PT's for the first time in a really long time Friday evening. Some hot and young girls and One named Emma had one of the best asses I've seen at a club in Indy. Definitely worth entry to see the talent there.Any updates on their over priced VIP?

MsmithOhio1860
09-05-16, 19:06
Hello,

Please forgive if this is the wrong place to post. I'll be posting a similar post here else where, so another appology in order as well too.

First off, hope everyone is doing well? I'll be visiting on business this Thursday afternoon till Sunday morning. Truthfully the only downtime I will have is Thursday evening and maybe Saturday evening (late). Back in the day, a town would have at least 1 very busty dancer or escort. Not "Scoreland early / mid 90's" type, or maybe they did. But I'm a fan of a trim / athletic type with DD / DDD or higher. Bigger, the better, but again with a nice trim / athletic body.

I was told there was once one like that in Indy, but she was very flakey "Cherri" but has since retired / moved away. So if you know of a dancer or escort with this qualifications, please PM me details and any links if available.

I visited a place that I think it was called "Brad's", about 3 years ago, but I can't remember the name? It was a nice place and had some nice ladies there, but nothing that really wowed me. I'll be on the east side of town. Not far from downtown, but don't want to travel too far away, if possible.

Again, if anyone has a good lead, please let me know.

Thanks!

Mark.

MjmjHigh
09-06-16, 19:03
Was in the other day and for the first hour they had no dancers. Seems like they got some changes. No fun to be had. Does anyone know where coco is at now?

Prince Numenor
09-08-16, 10:23
Same goes for Cat- a tall, slender ebony dancer in her 30's. She worked a long time at HH with Dallas and was good friends with her. Something must have happened there because she left awhile ago and now Dallas. With both you were almost guaranteed a good time. They might be together somewhere. Numenor

I agree. If anyone hears Dallas is at another club, then please spread the word. Thanks!.

Roy Cat
09-10-16, 17:13
I agree. If anyone hears Dallas is at another club, then please spread the word. Thanks!She's left and come back before. It might have something to do with something going on in her personal life that she has to take care of before she can come back.

ChoklitGoddess
09-10-16, 21:05
Same goes for Cat- a tall, slender ebony dancer in her 30's. She worked a long time at HH with Dallas and was good friends with her. Something must have happened there because she left awhile ago and now Dallas. With both you were almost guaranteed a good time. They might be together somewhere. Numenor

.Hi. "Kat" here. Another dancer sent this post to me so I could see. Dallas and I are still good friends matter of fact she just left my house about an hr ago. I left HH. In December and found something more lucrative to do but I miss all my friends and customers. Alot of them I'm still in contact with. As for Dallas she's just taking a break. Us dancers do get burnt out from time to time. She just told me a few days ago she will be going back soon. So look for her at the HH in the next couple of weeks or so!

ChoklitGoddess
09-11-16, 03:58
I'm more concerned with places like Sunset Strip that record your I'd in their Video files.

Zero security, or even terms of that before entering. (if I didn't want to kill the hobby, I would take it up as a law suit). Anyone else want to fight this in court?The Sunset doesn't do anything w your ids. It is done strictly for your and their protection. That way if a fight orcsomethung bad happens they can go back and see who was in the club that night and ban them. They started that some years ago after a big fight happened in the lot after the club closed.

Prince Numenor
09-12-16, 16:01
Thanks Kat. It's great to have somebody on here who knows the ins and outs of the business. Best J.

The Sunset doesn't do anything w your ids. It is done strictly for your and their protection. That way if a fight orcsomethung bad happens they can go back and see who was in the club that night and ban them. They started that some years ago after a big fight happened in the lot after the club closed.

RoadKing5
09-12-16, 19:22
Hi. "Kat" here. Another dancer sent this post to me so I could see. Dallas and I are still good friends matter of fact she just left my house about an hr ago. I left HH. In December and found something more lucrative to do but I miss all my friends and customers. Alot of them I'm still in contact with. As for Dallas she's just taking a break. Us dancers do get burnt out from time to time. She just told me a few days ago she will be going back soon. So look for her at the HH in the next couple of weeks or so!Glad to know Dallas will be back. I have something to look forward to.

Tim P14
09-13-16, 02:26
The Sunset doesn't do anything w your ids. It is done strictly for your and their protection. That way if a fight orcsomethung bad happens they can go back and see who was in the club that night and ban them. They started that some years ago after a big fight happened in the lot after the club closed.So What you're saying is that if there is an issue or a problem on a night that I have been at the club, I having given them my ID, have to prove my innocence. I use to frequent a little club regularly down by casino in Jeffersonville a couple yeas ago. Went in once and asked for my ID and started to run it through a machine. I stopped them and have never returned. Looks like the sun has set on Sunset as well.

ChoklitGoddess
09-13-16, 08:34
So What you're saying is that if there is an issue or a problem on a night that I have been at the club, I having given them my ID, have to prove my innocence. I use to frequent a little club regularly down by casino in Jeffersonville a couple yeas ago. Went in once and asked for my ID and started to run it through a machine. I stopped them and have never returned. Looks like the sun has set on Sunset as well.I hear ya. When I worked there there were many men that had problems with it. However as you probably already know that place has cameras EVERYWHERE. If something were to happen I'm sure they would know exactly who theyre looking for. The I'd system just helps to put a name w a face. Unfortunately with the location of the club not being the best they have to take extra precautions.

Videoxxman
09-13-16, 14:53
Hadn't been in a few weeks so decided to stop by around 1:30. Two AA dancers, one a little spinner that was friendly and ready to play and the other a much bigger girl, nice rack but didn't get too close when dancing on stage. Marcella is still there but I had the pleasure of a dance and some conversation from Molly. All I can say is she may replace Kayde as my favorite although Kayde and I had a good thing and I do miss her. Molly is blond with 38 DD and I am an avowed breast man. Can't get enough of them. The bartender came over when Molly was dancing and told her to get her ass off of the ledge where you would place your beer. Must be some stupid new rule. Oh well have fun boys.

DotherGuy
09-16-16, 19:30
It is been a while since I have even been to a strip club. Was wondering if someone could help me out with finding where there are attractive Asian girls. Was looking to find a place that has a couple of Asians. Thanks for any help.

Davang7
09-17-16, 12:24
Stopped in about 4 and before I even got my first drink a dancer had sat next to my with a hand in my lap. To say the least some there enjoy being very hands on.

So after a second drink got a couple of dances from another hands on friend. But as there where several other dancers I was interested in, but my dancing partner didn't want to clear my path to exploring other hands on dance partners so I will have to try again another day.

TwaddleFuss
09-22-16, 10:56
I am planning a trip up your way soon and wanted some advice of SC's in Indy. I don't like the hole in the wall dumps that are populated with skanks and can sometimes be dangerous. I also don't care for the high end clubs with beautiful women that cost a fortune. I like a mid-level laid back place with a good atmosphere and attractive women. Extras are always a plus but as long as I can have a good time in a safe environment I'm happy. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will happily give you info on Lexington if you are ever down this way. Thanks.

Cook72
09-22-16, 12:23
I am planning a trip up your way soon and wanted some advice of SC's in Indy. I don't like the hole in the wall dumps that are populated with skanks and can sometimes be dangerous. I also don't care for the high end clubs with beautiful women that cost a fortune. I like a mid-level laid back place with a good atmosphere and attractive women. Extras are always a plus but as long as I can have a good time in a safe environment I'm happy. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will happily give you info on Lexington if you are ever down this way. Thanks.I like Brad's Brass Flamingo when in Indy. Good looking women, fairly friendly, good selection, never felt unsafe, dances seem to be typical rate, some roaming but extras are unlikely. Go to their website and get free cover charge.

SilverFox9
09-30-16, 10:41
I'll be in Indy late afternoon / evening and I've always wanted to check out the club scene down there. Thinking of starting at Rio and going from there. Any other suggestions?

Thanks Fox.

Justguessing
09-30-16, 14:42
I'll be in Indy late afternoon / evening and I've always wanted to check out the club scene down there. Thinking of starting at Rio and going from there. Any other suggestions?

Thanks Fox.Brass Flamingo, but need to be assertive seeking out girls who may tend to hang with regulars.

Distraction
09-30-16, 16:42

Thanks Fox.This sweet little honey is dancing at Rick's tonight for the firs time. Her name is Skylar and she is awesome. Come and check her out.

Roy Cat
10-01-16, 14:01
On my last trip to Harem House I was told Fiona was no longer working there. If anyone hears what happened to her or if she is working at another club I would appreciate the information.

MayTag4040
10-03-16, 04:59
Just a heads up if anyone goes to Arizona. Tucson has full nude clubs. With full no touching. Save your $$ $11 cover, mandatory 1 drink $6, and BTW, don't touch the girls, they will lightly rub their tits on you.

Wilson46
10-03-16, 22:44
On my last trip to Harem House I was told Fiona was no longer working there. If anyone hears what happened to her or if she is working at another club I would appreciate the information.I will miss Fiona, also. Such a sexy body. I hope she turns up at another club.

Booray227
10-07-16, 09:01
Stopped by the club on Weds. After work. I left work early so I arrived there about 5:30. Went to the bar and got a beer went over to the middle stage a planted. It was fairly busy for the time of day with patrons and dancers. Nice girl name Sierra (I am pretty sure) came and joined me for some conversation. We chatted and found out we went to the same HS which has actually happened a few time before. Hmmm stripper training at my old school LOL. She drank water and ordered another beer. After about 30 minutes and some hinting around about a BJ, but no pressure, I decided to VIP room. We did the half hour and was alone the whole time there. I have had fun in there before but this was different. She went right to work by pulling my pants down and started with a sloppy BJ and seemed to really enjoy it. I said to her in offhanded about liking her to sit on my dick and well she turned around and pulled her thong aside and obliged. She bounced away and seemed to not be nervous about the people coming and going outside the room. After a bit I was nervous and she got off my dick and turned back around to suck me again. I ended up squirting on her titties. Wiped up and she laid her head in my lap and chatted for a few more minutes until time was up. Kiss kiss and see me next time etc. I think maybe I found a new time to Club Rio!

Panthers919
10-11-16, 21:51
Because Dallas and Fiona are no longer at Harem House, I ventured to Babes East earlier this evening. Being a Tuesday, it's 2 for 1 private dances. Also new at Babes East, they sectioned off part the private dance area to provide 30-minute VIP for $150. There were about 6 mongers and 4 girls that I saw. Went to the bar to have a drink and 15 minutes later a brunette named Jasmin (7/10) stopped by. I've seen her there before, probably a year or two ago. We did a quick dollar dance on the bar stool and then she asked if I'd like a private dance. She was pleasant, and not pushy. Since I was short on time, I agreed to the private dance so away we went. Her positives are great body, awesome rack, smells wonderful, and her hand roams below the belt (but not inside pants). The one negative was that she seemed very mechanical in her technique. In certain ways that she was rubbing or grinding on my lap, I was uncomfortable or in mild pain. I guess my preference is slow sexy maneuvers. Anyway, there was another short-haired brunette that I'd like to see on my next visit. I didn't catch her name but she had a 'next-door-neighbor-girl' type look. Until next time.

P.

Roy Cat
10-12-16, 15:14
Like Panthers919 below, because Fiona and Dallas are no longer at Harem House I decided to try another club. In my case, though, it was over to nearby PT's. I'd have to say it didn't work out. The dancers over there mostly charge forty dollars per lap dance which is double the going rate in most local clubs. This might work if they had twice as attractive girls but it's not the case. This has three bad effects. First, since they charge a lot more than they are worth I perceive them as a little stuck up. Second, they have more trouble selling dances at that price so they become much more aggressive. I had six different girls sit down at my table uninvited over about an hour. The first one came over like two seconds after I sat down. They all did the usual do you live near here, do you come here often, where do you work, what do you do for fun, do you want to do some lap dances boring stripper conversation. There's no reason to go to a strip club for that and I certainly don't want to listen to it six times. Trying to be polite and fend off the sales pressure at the same time felt a little stressful. The third bad effect of the high prices is that I feel like if I'm going to shell out forty bucks for a lap dance then I have to make more effort to get a really special girl at the club. So there ends up being a combination of the girls being too aggressive at the same time I'm feeling too picky. I ended up just leaving without spending any money, headed home for the night and won't go back soon. Considering that the club had mostly empty tables, I'm not the only guy who's had this experience there.

RoadKing5
10-12-16, 23:50
Like Panthers919 below, because Fiona and Dallas are no longer at Harem House I decided to try another club. In my case, though, it was over to nearby PT's. I'd have to say it didn't work out. The dancers over there mostly charge forty dollars per lap dance which is double the going rate in most local clubs. This might work if they had twice as attractive girls but it's not the case. This has three bad effects. First, since they charge a lot more than they are worth I perceive them as a little stuck up. Second, they have more trouble selling dances at that price so they become much more aggressive. I had six different girls sit down at my table uninvited over about an hour. The first one came over like two seconds after I sat down. They all did the usual do you live near here, do you come here often, where do you work, what do you do for fun, do you want to do some lap dances boring stripper conversation. There's no reason to go to a strip club for that and I certainly don't want to listen to it six times. Trying to be polite and fend off the sales pressure at the same time felt a little stressful. The third bad effect of the high prices is that I feel like if I'm going to shell out forty bucks for a lap dance then I have to make more effort to get a really special girl at the club. So there ends up being a combination of the girls being too aggressive at the same time I'm feeling too picky. I ended up just leaving without spending any money, headed home for the night and won't go back soon. Considering that the club had mostly empty tables, I'm not the only guy who's had this experience there.You basically described my last 3 visits there. On top of that there is a cover. The last time I was there (and why I haven't been back since) as soon as I got there a not my type, skinny girl with no boobs, sat on my lap and never left. The only decent girl there that night was a curvy blonde who I would have liked to have gotten some attention from. The skinny girl, who's boney ass was hurting my leg, went on and on about losing her kids, who's boyfriend robbed her, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Bob0324
10-13-16, 06:55
You basically described my last 3 visits there. On top of that there is a cover. The last time I was there (and why I haven't been back since) as soon as I got there a not my type, skinny girl with no boobs, sat on my lap and never left. The only decent girl there that night was a curvy blonde who I would have liked to have gotten some attention from. The skinny girl, who's boney ass was hurting my leg, went on and on about losing her kids, who's boyfriend robbed her, yadda, yadda, yadda.Skinny girl, no boobs, yay!!

MjmjHigh
10-15-16, 18:31
I also had a great time on Friday. This chick walked over sat down asked if I had been there before I said yes and she took hold of my you know right out in the open. Went to VIP and it was wide open. Great time.

NotANewbie
10-17-16, 22:55
Going to be in the area this weekend. Any suggestions on best clubs to try. Looking for extras and possible take out.

Freckle Freak
10-18-16, 00:05
Going to be in the area this weekend. Any suggestions on best clubs to try. Looking for extras and possible take out.The best clubs are not where extras are normally found. Normally extras and take out means an expenditure of time and $. However you might get lucky if you have the $. Based on recent reviews it sounds like Rio might be the best opportunity but I will let others chime in.

Roy Cat
10-18-16, 20:17
The best clubs are not where extras are normally found. Normally extras and take out means an expenditure of time and $. However you might get lucky if you have the $. Based on recent reviews it sounds like Rio might be the best opportunity but I will let others chime in.Last time I went to Dancers I ran into a girl I knew from Brad's. She told me she left Brad's because she couldn't compete with the other girls there since she didn't suck dick like they did. I've had girls, though, at Brad's who said they worked at Dancers and left because there were more extras there. You can't depend on what the strippers say because I think they like to bad mouth their former club and the girls who work there. I don't ask for extras but I would go along with Freckle Freak and pick Rio just because the girls do the most on the regular dances of any of the clubs so they would be more likely to do extras if offered more money. Instead of extras offers, I seem to get dinner offers. I turn them down because I can think of only one dancer I would just want to do dinner with. Does anyone have experience with that kind of thing leading to other offers?

SnipeHunter
10-19-16, 13:42
I have had quite a bit of success at Rio. In fact, I was just there on Monday. It can be pricey or not depending upon the girl. The ones that offer extras are usually aggressive and not the most attractive ones. I only go when I'm in the mood. There's less hastle with a regular provider. I've never had much luck at Brads or Dancers.

Last time I went to Dancers I ran into a girl I knew from Brad's. She told me she left Brad's because she couldn't compete with the other girls there since she didn't suck dick like they did. I've had girls, though, at Brad's who said they worked at Dancers and left because there were more extras there. You can't depend on what the strippers say because I think they like to bad mouth their former club and the girls who work there. I don't ask for extras but I would go along with Freckle Freak and pick Rio just because the girls do the most on the regular dances of any of the clubs so they would be more likely to do extras if offered more money. Instead of extras offers, I seem to get dinner offers. I turn them down because I can think of only one dancer I would just want to do dinner with. Does anyone have experience with that kind of thing leading to other offers?

Msmith0052
10-19-16, 14:13
Going to be in the area this weekend. Any suggestions on best clubs to try. Looking for extras and possible take out.Are you younger, not fat, decent looking and have some $$? That's how I am and I usually succeed at higher end places like PT's and Brads. For a more for sure thing, hit up Rio.

W T F
10-19-16, 14:32
Visited dancers for lunch today and I found out there are some new rules. I guess Excise cops were in this past weekend and a lot of stuff is off limits including girl to girl contact on stage and grinding during lap dances. Grabbing ass and boobs is still OK. No more rubbing on your boner through clothes either. Things will probably be tame for a while there and slowly go back to how it used to be. Just a heads up, especially for out of towners. Brad's and Rio might be better fun for a while.

NotANewbie
10-21-16, 03:43
Are you younger, not fat, decent looking and have some $$? That's how I am and I usually succeed at higher end places like PT's and Brads. For a more for sure thing, hit up Rio.Mid aged, normal sized, pretty good looking (Handsome according to some strippers, and we KNOW they don't lie&#128540 with $$$ . Going to give Rio's a try. Thanks everyone for your input!

ItsMyMrp
10-21-16, 07:57
Mid aged, normal sized, pretty good looking (Handsome according to some strippers, and we KNOW they don't lie&#128540 with $$$ . Going to give Rio's a try. Thanks everyone for your input!When a stripper dances on you, your looks don't matter as much as the bulge she feels in your pants, and the bigger the better! Believe me, I know! (Relax everyone, I'm talking about your wallet).

Panthers919
10-25-16, 22:14
Stopped by today for a quick visit. Still no Dallas or Fiona there. Met a new brunette girl named Cirelli (sp? Today was her first day and she came from Classy Chassy. Actually, she said she has bounced around at most clubs around town. She's very young; I'm thinking under 23 yrs old. I'd rate her 6-7. She has a spinner-type body. Her private dances were slightly above average (no extras).

ItsMyMrp
10-26-16, 13:43
Stopped by today for a quick visit. Still no Dallas or Fiona there. Met a new brunette girl named Cirelli (sp? Today was her first day and she came from Classy Chassy. Actually, she said she has bounced around at most clubs around town. She's very young; I'm thinking under 23 yrs old. I'd rate her 6-7. She has a spinner-type body. Her private dances were slightly above average (no extras).Hmm, I was there as well for an hour or so and met her. As described. You can't miss her; she is the only one under 180 lbs.

FancyTlc88
10-26-16, 17:21
Like Panthers919 below, because Fiona and Dallas are no longer at Harem House I decided to try another club. In my case, though, it was over to nearby PT's. I'd have to say it didn't work out. The dancers over there mostly charge forty dollars per lap dance which is double the going rate in most local clubs. This might work if they had twice as attractive girls but it's not the case. This has three bad effects. First, since they charge a lot more than they are worth I perceive them as a little stuck up. Second, they have more trouble selling dances at that price so they become much more aggressive. I had six different girls sit down at my table uninvited over about an hour. The first one came over like two seconds after I sat down. They all did the usual do you live near here, do you come here often, where do you work, what do you do for fun, do you want to do some lap dances boring stripper conversation. There's no reason to go to a strip club for that and I certainly don't want to listen to it six times. Trying to be polite and fend off the sales pressure at the same time felt a little stressful. The third bad effect of the high prices is that I feel like if I'm going to shell out forty bucks for a lap dance then I have to make more effort to get a really special girl at the club. So there ends up being a combination of the girls being too aggressive at the same time I'm feeling too picky. I ended up just leaving without spending any money, headed home for the night and won't go back soon. Considering that the club had mostly empty tables, I'm not the only guy who's had this experience there.PT's got hot dancers. Crown and coke cost $15.

Member #5707
10-27-16, 12:08
There's a little blonde here that I thought she said her name was Paris. I could have not heard her correctly. Does anyone know anything about her or is her name Dallas?

RedFox2120
10-27-16, 18:32
There's a little blonde here that I thought she said her name was Paris. I could have not heard her correctly. Does anyone know anything about her or is her name Dallas?Her name is Paris. She has been mentioned a lot on this board. Sweet girl but always teasing. Gives up digits and says we should hang out but never does or at least I haven't had success.

Freckle Freak
10-27-16, 20:33
Her name is Paris. She has been mentioned a lot on this board. Sweet girl but always teasing. Gives up digits and says we should hang out but never does or at least I haven't had success.And it wasn't worth the adventure. Sweet girl, lot's of issues, lives east about 30 minutes away, bad ex and always looking for help.

Roy Cat
10-29-16, 19:09
Stopped by today for a quick visit. Still no Dallas or Fiona there. Met a new brunette girl named Cirelli (sp? Today was her first day and she came from Classy Chassy. Actually, she said she has bounced around at most clubs around town. She's very young; I'm thinking under 23 yrs old. I'd rate her 6-7. She has a spinner-type body. Her private dances were slightly above average (no extras).Fiona went over to Rick's but after working a little over there disappeared again. She hasn't shown up for a couple of weeks. They consider the dancers there to be independent contractors instead of employees so they only have show up once every 30 days to be considered as working there. Who knows if she'll be back either there or at HH.

Member #5707
10-31-16, 10:04
I've been by Rio a few times over the past couple of weeks. There seems to be quite a bit of new talent on the day shift. I hadn't been in for a while and am wondering what happened to Marcella, Dreamy, etc. Anyone know?

Inboater01
11-02-16, 11:04
Yea last time I was there, Only 1 girl, but more on the way. They did not charge me cover tho but def hit or miss there. Not sure where the normal stable has ventured.

I've been by Rio a few times over the past couple of weeks. There seems to be quite a bit of new talent on the day shift. I hadn't been in for a while and am wondering what happened to Marcella, Dreamy, etc. Anyone know?

ItsMyMrp
11-02-16, 12:31
Yea last time I was there, Only 1 girl, but more on the way. They did not charge me cover tho but def hit or miss there. Not sure where the normal stable has ventured.I was there yesterday from 1 to 3 and Marcella was there in a red wig doing a gangbuster business in the back room. You guys were wearing it out, so when she finally came up to me and grabbed the bull by the horns I faked a phone call. Jade was also there and a few other regulars also. One new stuck up girl with lots of ink added to the ambiance by sitting in a dark corner sulking. Back room with Jade is moneynwell spent.

Bigg2003
11-02-16, 16:00
I've been by Rio a few times over the past couple of weeks. There seems to be quite a bit of new talent on the day shift. I hadn't been in for a while and am wondering what happened to Marcella, Dreamy, etc. Anyone know?Dreamy is now "Ramsey" and doesn't have much time to work (her 9-5 plus working on her Masters keeps her busy).

Takuyia
11-03-16, 23:56
So, as some might, but probably not, recall. I asked around about places to break a cherry, so to speak. My own research coupled with a few suggestions led me to Rio's. I was just looking for new experiences, so. I go about 6 months back, give or take. Met a lady. Had a dance. Wasn't good. I left feeling awkward and uncomfortable.

I get bored and go again last month. I meet a lady named Carmen. She was in neon, really caught my attention. We talked for about 15 or 20 minutes and then had a few dances. It was good, ok. I liked the conversation more than anything. She does have a really great body, good assets, and amazing eyes. Overall I had a good time. Again, was not looking for extras nor were any offered.

That leads to earlier tonight. I specifically went hoping Carmen was working. Turns out, she was. A few other gents had her attention when I came in, though she did wave at me to let me know she recognized me from before. Nice gesture. She gets freed up, comes over, we start talking. She reminds me that I owe her pictures of my dogs from before, so I show her. I ask if she wants to have a dance, she obviously says yes. It's late by this point, probably 1030 or right before. She has to go to the stage. She does her thing. Comes right back over. We talk for a little more, she then goes to freshen up before I take her back for 2 more dances. This is where my mishap occurs. Not much dancing is happening. And I am ok with this, as honestly, it makes me a bit uncomfortable. We are talking, she is sort of moving a bit, and then I start to say something. Then stop. Mistake 1. Mistake 2 was letting her coerce, or talk me into saying it with the preface of 'I am an idiot'. Mistake 3. I literally asked her to dinner . Of course she said no in the nicest way she knew how. Something like. A few more times and we talk more or something. We then hugged and I left.

Now, I am not a true idiot. I know what I did wrong here. I, honestly, have no clue what I was thinking when blurting that out. Newbie mistake. One I will make sure NEVER happens again. . .

LancePkrbttm
11-04-16, 08:37
So, as some might, but probably not, recall. I asked around about places to break a cherry, so to speak. My own research coupled with a few suggestions led me to Rio's. I was just looking for new experiences, so. I go about 6 months back, give or take. Met a lady. Had a dance. Wasn't good. I left feeling awkward and uncomfortable.

I get bored and go again last month. I meet a lady named Carmen. She was in neon, really caught my attention. We talked for about 15 or 20 minutes and then had a few dances. It was good, ok. I liked the conversation more than anything. She does have a really great body, good assets, and amazing eyes. Overall I had a good time. Again, was not looking for extras nor were any offered.

That leads to earlier tonight. I specifically went hoping Carmen was working. Turns out, she was. A few other gents had her attention when I came in, though she did wave at me to let me know she recognized me from before. Nice gesture. She gets freed up, comes over, we start talking. She reminds me that I owe her pictures of my dogs from before, so I show her. I ask if she wants to have a dance, she obviously says yes. It's late by this point, probably 1030 or right before. She has to go to the stage. She does her thing. Comes right back over. We talk for a little more, she then goes to freshen up before I take her back for 2 more dances. This is where my mishap occurs. Not much dancing is happening. And I am ok with this, as honestly, it makes me a bit uncomfortable. We are talking, she is sort of moving a bit, and then I start to say something. Then stop. Mistake 1. Mistake 2 was letting her coerce, or talk me into saying it with the preface of 'I am an idiot'. Mistake 3. I literally asked her to dinner . Of course she said no in the nicest way she knew how. Something like. A few more times and we talk more or something. We then hugged and I left.

Now, I am not a true idiot. I know what I did wrong here. I, honestly, have no clue what I was thinking when blurting that out. Newbie mistake. One I will make sure NEVER happens again. . .Nothing ventured, nothing gained. So you were feeling it and went for it and you couldn't close the deal. No mistake in trying. The mistake would be in not trying again because you didn't succeed the first time. Doing that is when you are truly defeated. Seems you understand the game enough to read between the lines on her response. Keep that critical thinking in these situations. It will serve you well when the little head wants to call the shots. Get back out there and try again.

This was a Lance P public service announcement.

Theindianaguy
11-04-16, 13:02

Now, I am not a true idiot. I know what I did wrong here. I, honestly, have no clue what I was thinking when blurting that out. Newbie mistake. One I will make sure NEVER happens again. . .Quit worrying about saying something stupid to a stripper. If you're uncomfortable move on. It's not like there is a shortage of strippers out there. And remember, in today's economy they need you much more than you need them.

MayTag4040
11-04-16, 14:50

Now, I am not a true idiot. I know what I did wrong here. I, honestly, have no clue what I was thinking when blurting that out. Newbie mistake. One I will make sure NEVER happens again. . .If your main goal was to try and get a hook up with a dancer, outside of the club, asking to go out for dinner may not be it. I do something simple that usually will let you know if they will see you for a $$ after work. It goes like this, " Boy I could get myself in trouble with you as hot as you are. If I hit the lottery I'd make you a rich lady". Now I will get one or two responses. The good one, "you don't have to hit the lottery to get lucky with me" (which leads to negotiations) or "you're so sweet" which means there isn't enough $$$ for you to get lucky with me.

CoolJak
11-04-16, 19:37

Now, I am not a true idiot. I know what I did wrong here. I, honestly, have no clue what I was thinking when blurting that out. Newbie mistake. One I will make sure NEVER happens again. . .Don't feel that bad, all of us did something stupid when started this hobby some of us still do; even being senior at it!

Freckle Freak
11-05-16, 22:14
Now, I am not a true idiot. I know what I did wrong here. I, honestly, have no clue what I was thinking when blurting that out. Newbie mistake. One I will make sure NEVER happens again. . .Get a good grind going on with the dance area, make her sweat, get her hot. Once she is ready say "I was curious if you do private parties". Depending on her answer you will know the options available to you. If she says "What's a private party?" then move on to the next dancer.

PS. Make sure you are wearing your baseball pants when she is dancing and grinding on you so she can feel a good hard bat!

Bigg2003
11-11-16, 21:40
Talks a good game about take out, but doesn't deliver.

Be cautious and stay safe!

IndyPete
11-12-16, 09:45
Had the afternoon off so I pop into Rio. I see they have new carpet and stages. Took a couple 20 dollar dances but didn't see anything worth a VIP. What every happen to Danielle she always worked day shift, I asked around and everybody acted like they didn't know who she was. Maybe she finally landed that whale she was fishing for.

DeanTheDream
11-12-16, 12:37
Hey everybody I just moved Indianapolis so I will be making frequent posts when I can.

Got an itch to get out of the house so I made my way over to my favorite clubs on the Westside last night around midnight.

Ricks: I hit up Ricks because I've got a bunch of free passes there after I complained to one of the foreman about their lackluster performance as a staff and a club in general, only to find out they have been sold and under new ownership and management over the past couple of months. They had about four girls working a total of six customers. I did notice a lot of new faces a bunch of new management staff, a patdown policy at the front door, and three bartenders and 2 to 3 cocktail waitresses. Seems they are club owners from California from what information I extracted from the doorman. Was sad to see the employee dress code had been knocked down to collared shirts, no more suits and ties which I think is a nice touch. Anyway the place was dead there wasn't much to look at or stick around for so I had a drink and ran. Oh I forgot to mention the shot of Jameson I asked for was not Jameson. So I don't think I'll be spending much time there anytime soon.

Rio:

Eight dollar cover charge. The place was actually surprisingly busy lots of cars in the parking lot most of the tables in the areas were full I ended up having to take a seat right in the aisle as you walk in the door facing the stages. I figured since ice took a seats right in everyone's way waitresses staff customers that it wouldn't be long for me to get a cocktail, was ever wrong. Of the three waitresses that were working that night I happen to be in the working pathway of one that seem to be her section, but she walked past me seven arete times and didn't even make eye contact or ask me if I needed anything. She wasted her time on two guys that were busy trying to close a check, which seems like a stupid thing to do in my opinion because you're better off having customer stay a little bit longer than encouraging them to pay and leave. The owner / manager, you know Mr. Personality behind the bar of course I had the bar all to himself, I wasn't about to go up there and serve myself at the bar. They had about 5 to 6 girls working four of them were big fat and white, there was one skinny black girl, and one fairly attractive skinny white girl. But then again I sat there for 15 minutes without a cocktail and nobody even acknowledging my existence so I walked out the door.

Pure passion:

Dead. Typical black club, a lotta junk in some old trunks in this place. There was one girl who I might've considered chatting with and spending some money on but she was too busy playing with her phone, I am not your typical customer at a place like this so I can see where I might come off as intimidating or maybe as a waste of time, because I could be lost. LOL. Idk. Anyway drinks for cheap, it's cash only, and the music was way too loud to even try to negotiate or establish any sort of conversation with anybody in the establishment So I left.

Sunset strip:

I've always like this place, $15 cover on a Friday. Whooo steep. They were very busy, which could've worked in my favor, but unfortunately I was getting the wrong kind of attention from the wrong kind of dancers, old and ugly. Not my thing. There are a couple of cute 20-year-old spinners from Bloomington who were here to work on the weekend, but either they weren't smart enough or even slightly interested in talking to me about spending any time outside of the club. They only come up on the weekends which would make it difficult anywaY. I was trying to spend just enough money to keep them interested in chatting but one girl kept pulling the other one away to try and make more money Elsewhere. Ah if only they knew it could be different outside the club LOL.

Drinks are expensive here, but the service is good, this is your classic make it rain type of strip club, I've done dances here before but they are pretty diligent on watching the cameras up in the dance room, everybody knows nothing extra goes on here. But I've always had great success making friends getting phone numbers and seeing what can happen on the outside.

Left with nothing to show For an expensive night of mostly drinking and tipping.

Tonight I may do some east side hunting.

DeanTheDream
11-12-16, 12:45
Also I was wondering if anybody could help me track down a couple of my all-time favorites in Indianapolis:

Princes Krystsl. Or at least that's what she goes by in some social media. She's a short light-skinned mixed Puerto Rican and black dancer whom I met at Sunset strip a few years ago. Very cute, nice demeanor, I remember she had I think three kids and some shoulder tattoos, she's thick in all the right places. Anybody seen her?

Alice:

I don't remember if that's her stage name but she is a mixed light-skinned Caribbean, from New York City. She's got freckles and a cute accent that makes it difficult to understand her sometimes She's got a great rack and a great body for having two kids you would never know it. I've caught her at Ricks and Rio. She lives near Carmel so I figure she stays north.

Anybody seen these two please dm me with details.

Thanks.

Dream.

ChoklitGoddess
11-13-16, 02:51
[Deleted by Admin]

Don't ever quote and respond to guys like that, you just give them more exposure. I was kinda sick last night while I was working and missed some stuff, it happens. Just report the post, don't respond.

A2

DeanTheDream
11-15-16, 09:27
Pt's, Brads, pure passion east, club paradise.

Brads:

Got there around 11, $8 cover. Place was slammed. Got a seat at the bar surprisingly. Good service. But I hate the glasses. Anyway, nobody talked to me until this 40 yo white lady came up to me and was more interested in talking to me than hustling me. Which is fine since none of it was my type. Anyway. Had good convo and got some 411 and left. This place had probably 15 girls working. Nothing jumped out at me except that post opp tranny. If you seen him. You know what I mean.

Drove past club paradise. There were running cars in the lot. Bad sign. So I didn't stop.

PT's: $11 cover. Incredibley intrusive credit card system. They want a blood sample and your social. Great service though. Once again nothing there that sparked my interest. I left for one last pass at pure passion.

Pure passion east:

It was dark. $6 cover. I think when I walked in the music stopped. LOL I'm just kidding. Anyway there was some local rapper doing his thing on stage. There was actually one girl who was being occupied I might have considered. And finally I settled on something I shouldn't have, but oh well. I did get her number but I doubt I'll call or go back.

Total bust of an evening.

DeanTheDream
11-15-16, 09:42
Silk and club paradise.

I'm very fond of clubs that are open on slow nights. They tend to be looser, less staff, at less eyes on you, you actually get to know people, and sometimes the talent can have some hidden gems, like newbies who don't get the good shifts based on experience. I love newbies.

Silk:

I wasn't planning on going out but I had some time to kill and I went to silk show club at 5 pm. Unfortunately my hidden weekday talent theory didn't comb and eight here, in fact one of the girls I was talking to was surprised how few girls there were working. She did tell me that on weekends the place is full of girls. This Club is not very big, so I would love to see what it looks like with 10 or more girls.

I love places like this, dark, hidden nooks and crannies, and multiple levels of privacy. $10 dance rooms, $25 dance rooms, $200 dance rooms. I checked out their website and they actually had a ton of good looking girls that I would definitely come back there and spend some money on. Monday just wasn't the night.

Club paradise:

It was on the way home so I decided to check it out, there is a couple cars in the parking lot it didn't look very promising. But like all slow Monday nights you end up being the only customer in the bar and making friends with everyone on staff. This place was your typical bikini type bar that happen to have a small lap dance area that was not private whatsoever. The talent was lackluster and dated in my opinion, and just when I was about to give up two brand-new dancers walk to the door. Fresh meat LOL. Needless to say I stayed and made the most out of a slow night with a big breasted 20 yo who was more than willing to offer takeout when the time was right. Success! And I was home by midnight.

I will def return to silk and press my luck in the diff levels of fun.

Fun Freak
11-15-16, 11:49
Hello,

I will be driving to O'Hare area today and need to be back tonight. I was thinking of having some fun (for couple of hours) on the way back.

I know it's kinda last minute request. But any suggestions on good Strip clubs, or AMP's, or Providers? PM me if needed.

Thanks in advance.

ItsMyMrp
11-15-16, 15:17
Went yesterday afternoon was pretty quiet. Got immediate sloppy head at the table by regular friend, as she was leaving, for a $20 tip. God I love this place. New super skinny blond, complete with protruding pelvis bones and deflated tits tried to get me in the VIP, but what she needs is a sandwich. Fun way to spend an hour.

Prince Numenor
11-15-16, 18:02
I've always been a fan of the Hip Hugger but the last few times I've been there I've been bored out of my tree. Nice eye candy but everybody in their own world. I walked out and said fuck it I will try Big Daddy's. Big barn of a place- most have been very swanky once- now somewhat run done. About 5 girls- none super pretty but all ready to rock your boat- I only spent about 60 minutes there but I started to have lots of fun. About anything was on in my private dance and the other girls were coming on to me big time- definitely I will repeat. Definitely a bit sleazy but with a few beers and some putting out girls- who cares.

Drinks real cheap and private dances 10 bucks. I think I was out 40 total. Have fun. Numenor.

DeanTheDream
11-16-16, 07:16
Hello,

I will be driving to O'Hare area today and need to be back tonight. I was thinking of having some fun (for couple of hours) on the way back.

I know it's kinda last minute request. But any suggestions on good Strip clubs, or AMP's, or Providers? PM me if needed.

Thanks in advance.If it's lunchtime you can go to Fantasy on Clive and 80/94. Plan on spending around 1. 00. If it's after 5 pm same applies but now you have Arnies idle hour avail also. Which can run you 6-1. 00.

BobUp
11-18-16, 21:16
I've always been a fan of the Hip Hugger but the last few times I've been there I've been bored out of my tree. Nice eye candy but everybody in their own world. I walked out and said fuck it I will try Big Daddy's. Big barn of a place- most have been very swanky once- now somewhat run done. About 5 girls- none super pretty but all ready to rock your boat- I only spent about 60 minutes there but I started to have lots of fun. About anything was on in my private dance and the other girls were coming on to me big time- definitely I will repeat. Definitely a bit sleazy but with a few beers and some putting out girls- who cares.

Drinks real cheap and private dances 10 bucks. I think I was out 40 total. Have fun. Numenor.Based on my friend Prince's recommend and my own curiosity thought I would check the place out and convince another monger to join me. Their website states open at 10:45. Arrive at 1 o'clock to fine only three cars in the lot, one being a motorcycle. Now unless everyone arrived in clown car fashion we figured there wasn't going to be enough people inside to shake hands with and we moved on. We ended up on Belvedere and held Bible studies there.

I don't doubt Prince's assessment one little bit but I'm pretty he wasn't there on a Thursday early afternoon either.

Quote: "About anything was on in my private dance and the other girls were coming on to me big time- definitely I will repeat. Definitely a bit sleazy but with a few beers and some putting out girls- who cares. ".

I like the sound of that! Maybe one day I might visit the place in the evening! BUT for now, I certainly wouldn't advise anyone to come around early as we did.

Panthers919
11-19-16, 01:11
Had the afternoon off so I pop into Rio. I see they have new carpet and stages. Took a couple 20 dollar dances but didn't see anything worth a VIP. What every happen to Danielle she always worked day shift, I asked around and everybody acted like they didn't know who she was. Maybe she finally landed that whale she was fishing for.I was at Rio last night (Thurs) and I met a brunette dancer named Danielle. Could be the one you're referring to. She said she recently moved from day shift to night shift (but didn't explain why). I only did a couple of $30 dances, which were pretty good. No extras but she did imply that more fun was to be had in VIP. I did not partake due to time restraints.

Refuge1
11-23-16, 10:12
I was at Rio last night (Thurs) and I met a brunette dancer named Danielle. Could be the one you're referring to. She said she recently moved from day shift to night shift (but didn't explain why). I only did a couple of $30 dances, which were pretty good. No extras but she did imply that more fun was to be had in VIP. I did not partake due to time restraints.Danielle has been around for while and yes she moved from days. If you take some time to get to know her she will definitely get to know you in VIP!

Prince Numenor
11-24-16, 09:38
Yep, I went back at 3 on a Friday same week to Big D and the place was completely dead. I went in and got a couple of dances and felt almost embarrassed. Oh well I'll keep an eye on the place. I'm still hoping for an alternative to HH which continues to bore me for some reason. Saying that HH was hoping that same Friday afternoon.

Based on my friend Prince's recommend and my own curiosity thought I would check the place out and convince another monger to join me. Their website states open at 10:45. Arrive at 1 o'clock to fine only three cars in the lot, one being a motorcycle. Now unless everyone arrived in clown car fashion we figured there wasn't going to be enough people inside to shake hands with and we moved on. We ended up on Belvedere and held Bible studies there.

I don't doubt Prince's assessment one little bit but I'm pretty he wasn't there on a Thursday early afternoon either.

Quote: "About anything was on in my private dance and the other girls were coming on to me big time- definitely I will repeat. Definitely a bit sleazy but with a few beers and some putting out girls- who cares. ".

I like the sound of that! Maybe one day I might visit the place in the evening! BUT for now, I certainly wouldn't advise anyone to come around early as we did.

MayTag4040
11-24-16, 14:50
Had the afternoon off so I pop into Rio. I see they have new carpet and stages. Took a couple 20 dollar dances but didn't see anything worth a VIP. What every happen to Danielle she always worked day shift, I asked around and everybody acted like they didn't know who she was. Maybe she finally landed that whale she was fishing for.Danielle used to work at Club Venus & is sooo hot. She had no problem sliding off her honey cover and letting me play stink finger. Was told she had to leave there for getting caught doing a little too extra in VIP.

IndyPete
11-24-16, 15:44
Anybody know if Danielle still offers takeout? I heard she may of stoped.

MjmjHigh
11-27-16, 16:03
Went last night and it was the worst time I've had. The girls just sat at the bar and didn't move until they were called to the stage. I always had a good visit to the VIP room in the past but not a chance last night.

Roy Cat
11-27-16, 16:47
Went last night and it was the worst time I've had. The girls just sat at the bar and didn't move until they were called to the stage. I always had a good visit to the VIP room in the past but not a chance last night.As a long time club goer, I've noticed a continuing drop in the number of customers in local clubs. I've asked several long time dancers why they think that is. The answer that seemed the best came from Ariel at Brad's. She said that the girls now don't know how to get guys to come back. She said you have to be friends with them a little bit and girls now don't know how to do that. I thought about that a little further and I think it may be because girls are taught now by society that they should follow a career and if they can't succeed in that then there are always various government benefits they can tap into to get by on. Since they are now getting more economic resources that way, they spend less time now learning how to be nice to guys in a way that guys would want to spend money on them. When they go into a club to work, they take that lack of experience from outside the club into the club with them and are having more problems getting guys to keep coming in than in the past. I think strip clubs have passed their peak and see a continued decline in the customer base and number of clubs. There hasn't been a new club open here in town for years, several of the smaller clubs have closed, and a lot of others are barely hanging on. I attribute this to the girls more than anything.

Theo Guderian
11-28-16, 07:51
Went last night and it was the worst time I've had. The girls just sat at the bar and didn't move until they were called to the stage. I always had a good visit to the VIP room in the past but not a chance last night.That's interesting / sad / odd as hell. What time did you go? I logged on this morning to post that I went during the daytime. May have been 6 customers and we all had company. At one point there were several in VIP and fun had by all. I actually had a great time.

Avagddu
11-28-16, 23:54
As a long time club goer, I've noticed a continuing drop in the number of customers in local clubs. I've asked several long time dancers why they think that is. The answer that seemed the best came from Ariel at Brad's. She said that the girls now don't know how to get guys to come back. She said you have to be friends with them a little bit and girls now don't know how to do that. I thought about that a little further and I think it may be because girls are taught now by society that they should follow a career and if they can't succeed in that then there are always various government benefits they can tap into to get by on. Since they are now getting more economic resources that way, they spend less time now learning how to be nice to guys in a way that guys would want to spend money on them. When they go into a club to work, they take that lack of experience from outside the club into the club with them and are having more problems getting guys to keep coming in than in the past. I think strip clubs have passed their peak and see a continued decline in the customer base and number of clubs. There hasn't been a new club open here in town for years, several of the smaller clubs have closed, and a lot of others are barely hanging on. I attribute this to the girls more than anything.There are a lot of factors causing this. First: there were way too many clubs in the first place. Second: clubs around here are horrible at creating an inviting atmosphere to the paying customer. I've been going to many clubs in Indy for 30 years now, have been a very generous patron for 20 of those and can count on one hand how many owners and / or managers even acknowledge my longtime patronage let alone even know my name, while I know almost every staff person by name at the clubs I frequent. Very sad IMHO. Third: I would agree with Ariel on her point. Much of that is due to point Four. Fourth: most working people have seen a decline in economic buying power over the past 30 years. At the same time, clubs have dramatically increased the base cost of walking in and having a goodtime. The cost to the girls working in several is prohibitively high, causing their main concern to be getting every dollar they can when they can however they can. This means you don't see the more experienced girls teaching the newbies, which used to go on all the time. It has gotten much more competitive and, as a result, catty between the girls. Also, managers don't protect the girls from bad customers. This did not used to be the case. It has been a slow but sure decline all around. I have become so disinclined by what I've witnessed that I've quit the clubs for the most part other than to occasionally pop in to see what few people I still know. Why would I? It quit being fun many years ago. When I can see a provider for the same cash I usually shell out in a club and actually get much more satisfaction!

Prince Numenor
12-01-16, 14:14
Stopped by HH for their 2 for 1 Tuesdays just to check things out. Pleasantly surprised by the quality of the girls (daytime). I'll be back to see what happens in the back. Still missing Kat and Dallas. Numenor.

Dump My Goo
12-01-16, 15:52
As a long time club goer, I've noticed a continuing drop in the number of customers in local clubs. I've asked several long time dancers why they think that is. The answer that seemed the best came from Ariel at Brad's. She said that the girls now don't know how to get guys to come back. She said you have to be friends with them a little bit and girls now don't know how to do that. I thought about that a little further and I think it may be because girls are taught now by society that they should follow a career and if they can't succeed in that then there are always various government benefits they can tap into to get by on. Since they are now getting more economic resources that way, they spend less time now learning how to be nice to guys in a way that guys would want to spend money on them. When they go into a club to work, they take that lack of experience from outside the club into the club with them and are having more problems getting guys to keep coming in than in the past. I think strip clubs have passed their peak and see a continued decline in the customer base and number of clubs. There hasn't been a new club open here in town for years, several of the smaller clubs have closed, and a lot of others are barely hanging on. I attribute this to the girls more than anything.This is a problem everywhere. I travel several times a year and having a good experience at a club is difficult. I stopped going to any clubs near where I live a long time ago. I see what Ariel is saying and agree that the girls of today don't know how to interact and seduce a man. However, I think the biggest reason for club decline is technology. Going to club for most men is about sex. With the advent of technology men can find sex in more ways and more places then ever before. So the Clubs are competing with the escorts on ER, CL and BP. As well as the SW. As well as the horny non pros on AM or AFF. In all my local clubs there are no extras or take out to be found. So why go there to grovel over some hot girl and drop $200-$300 to go home with a hard on? When with a little research I can pay that amount or less to have great sex with a girl who is just as hot (if not hotter). I'm looking on your forum to see what the clubs are like in your fair city because I will be traveling there for business in Jan. If I see there are no extras to be had anywhere than I will focus on another type of entertainment. Just my 2 cents.

IndyRoons
12-02-16, 19:41
Not in Indy as much as I used to be, and had an entire Fri afternoon off. Literally typed in "strip club" to Google Maps and just did a quick tour of some of the joints I've never been.

Lenny's. That was a one drink stop for me, dead as dead could be. The dancers were not my cup of tea.

Patty's. An even faster stop.

Rio. Ok, I've been there before, but Brad's was closed and was on that side of town. Within 5 minutes of sitting down, one gal was doing an Indian burn on my pant leg. Was a little too ambitious and obvious for my taste. Unfortunately, she was out of her mind on something and would not stop rubbing my back, laying on me (literally, it was bad), etc. I had a hard time conversing with her, mainly due to the fact that I had to hold my breath every time she was speaking because her lunch of buffalo wings and mozz sticks was really marinating with the tomato juice she was drinking. My goodness, I wanted to vomit. To her credit. She put the entire menu for the VIP out there within those first 5 minutes. But, longest 5 minutes of my life. A few gals caught my eye. But it was busy, and could never catch their attention. The VIP was a revolving door, and could tell lots of satisfied customers were headed to their cars. Oh, and there was a pretty legendary cat fight BTW 2 of the dancers. Both got the boot, but it was worth the price of admission for that alone.

I hope to do another tour soon, to hit some of the lesser known spots during the day shift. Indy isn't detroit, but fun can be had. Yes, even at places like PTs, or, girls from PTs I should say. I haven't been able to spend enough time on the scene lately. But hopefully will contribute more. Anyway. Happy hunting.

Lauda1978
12-04-16, 08:28
This is a problem everywhere. I travel several times a year and having a good experience at a club is difficult. I stopped going to any clubs near where I live a long time ago. I see what Ariel is saying and agree that the girls of today don't know how to interact and seduce a man. However, I think the biggest reason for club decline is technology. Going to club for most men is about sex. With the advent of technology men can find sex in more ways and more places then ever before. So the Clubs are competing with the escorts on ER, CL and BP. As well as the SW. As well as the horny non pros on AM or AFF. In all my local clubs there are no extras or take out to be found. So why go there to grovel over some hot girl and drop $200-$300 to go home with a hard on? When with a little research I can pay that amount or less to have great sex with a girl who is just as hot (if not hotter). I'm looking on your forum to see what the clubs are like in your fair city because I will be traveling there for business in Jan. If I see there are no extras to be had anywhere than I will focus on another type of entertainment. Just my 2 cents.Hey DMG:

You bring up some good points. You are certainly on the mark regarding dropping $200-$300 at a club, only to go home even more frustrated. Thanks to technology (and the poor economy in many areas of this country) you can have a much better time find a provider that will meet your specific needs. Not only do you save some serious cash, you actually safe a lot of time! Thanks for your insight.

Lauda1978.

Theo Guderian
12-04-16, 21:16
I decided I'd give the night shift a shot. Availability is quite a bit more understated, but some patience was able to reveal a couple of players. Of course one player had some awful things about the other player and suggested none too subtly that there were things to catch from the other and that her repeat visits got more interesting. Job was done, but she's the persistent pain in the ass type. I'll stick to day shift when I go there.

John B Tipton
12-04-16, 21:31
This is a problem everywhere....The Philadelphia and Illinois / Washington Park massage boards have had recent posts agreeing in their areas and listing multiple causes.

John.

Inboater01
12-05-16, 11:01
That sounds like a good trip. Ya never know at that place. I think that is the main (ok mostly main) reason I keep going back. Sometimes there is good time sometimes a shit show. As Forrest says "like a box of chocolates".

Not in Indy as much as I used to be, and had an entire Fri afternoon off. Literally typed in "strip club" to Google Maps and just did a quick tour of some of the joints I've never been.

Lenny's. That was a one drink stop for me, dead as dead could be. The dancers were not my cup of tea.

Patty's. An even faster stop.

Rio. Ok, I've been there before, but Brad's was closed and was on that side of town. Within 5 minutes of sitting down, one gal was doing an Indian burn on my pant leg. Was a little too ambitious and obvious for my taste. Unfortunately, she was out of her mind on something and would not stop rubbing my back, laying on me (literally, it was bad), etc. I had a hard time conversing with her, mainly due to the fact that I had to hold my breath every time she was speaking because her lunch of buffalo wings and mozz sticks was really marinating with the tomato juice she was drinking. My goodness, I wanted to vomit. To her credit. She put the entire menu for the VIP out there within those first 5 minutes. But, longest 5 minutes of my life. A few gals caught my eye. But it was busy, and could never catch their attention. The VIP was a revolving door, and could tell lots of satisfied customers were headed to their cars. Oh, and there was a pretty legendary cat fight BTW 2 of the dancers. Both got the boot, but it was worth the price of admission for that alone.

I hope to do another tour soon, to hit some of the lesser known spots during the day shift. Indy isn't detroit, but fun can be had. Yes, even at places like PTs, or, girls from PTs I should say. I haven't been able to spend enough time on the scene lately. But hopefully will contribute more. Anyway. Happy hunting.

LuvtheLife
12-14-16, 21:16
Coming to town next week I think early in the week. Can someone lay out day shift and night shift at the Rio now? In the past I have enjoyed Daisy, Lucky, Dreamy (now called Ramsey) and Ginger the waitress. How is Marcella looking, she was looking very big eyed and skinny last time I was there.

What about Rick's, is the same type of VIP service available there?

Videoxxman
12-15-16, 11:11
Coming to town next week I think early in the week. Can someone lay out day shift and night shift at the Rio now? In the past I have enjoyed Daisy, Lucky, Dreamy (now called Ramsey) and Ginger the waitress. How is Marcella looking, she was looking very big eyed and skinny last time I was there.

What about Rick's, is the same type of VIP service available there?Went to Rio on Wednesday. Unique is a big breasted AA and will play. Marcella is still there and one of my favorites. There is a lot of new talent there during the day.

Still Miss Kayde.

LuvtheLife
12-16-16, 10:36
Went to Rio on Wednesday. Unique is a big breasted AA and will play. Marcella is still there and one of my favorites. There is a lot of new talent there during the day.

Still Miss Kayde.I can't place who Kayde is, I really like Daisy and Ramsey has undeniable talents.

IndyGuy123
12-16-16, 11:26
Still Miss Kayde.Can't divulge too much info but I can tell you Kayde is in a place in life where you will not be seeing her work in any SC anytime soon if ever. This being a good place in life!

Indy Guy.

Old And Horny
12-16-16, 18:04
I haven't been to a strip club in years. I'd like to take some of the guys from work to one for lunch but don't want to get too crazy, what mild club would you suggest?

Cook72
12-17-16, 09:15
I haven't been to a strip club in years. I'd like to take some of the guys from work to one for lunch but don't want to get too crazy, what mild club would you suggest?I would think Brad's would fit the bill. I have not been in awhile but generally good looking women, safe and extras are probably unlikely.

Videoxxman
12-17-16, 11:03
Can't divulge too much info but I can tell you Kayde is in a place in life where you will not be seeing her work in any SC anytime soon if ever. This being a good place in life!

Indy Guy.Indy Guy,

Thanks that's good to hear. She was special.

FancyTlc88
12-17-16, 11:28
Indy Guy,

Thanks that's good to hear. She was special.Mr. Videoxxman is Dreamy still working at club Rio? She hot!. I need to go back and see her again.

StillNotMe
12-17-16, 14:47
This one Tatiannna (sp?) at Rio when she is there. She is only in town sometimes. No that pic isn't her. She is heavier. http://indianapolis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/young-wild-and-free/18967547.

NiceGuy52
12-18-16, 08:30
I would think Brad's would fit the bill. I have not been in awhile but generally good looking women, safe and extras are probably unlikely.Go to Brads for first shift. Great action. Also several will offer take outs, if you treat them well and ask politely.

Old And Horny
12-18-16, 21:27
I would think Brad's would fit the bill. I have not been in awhile but generally good looking women, safe and extras are probably unlikely.Thank you sir this might be just what I'm looking for.

Old And Horny
12-18-16, 21:36
Go to Brads for first shift. Great action. Also several will offer take outs, if you treat them well and ask politely.I'm really not looking for extras (in or out of the club) I just want to take the guys from work out for a little fun. I just took a look at their website and it looks like they have a full menu (food LOL) so this might work out great for a lunch outing. Thanks again guys.

http://www.bradsbrassflamingo.com/index2.html

LuvtheLife
12-19-16, 23:12
Stopped by today and Danielle seemed like her old frisky self. Noticed Deseray, said she would be back tomorrow night. Anyone had any fun with her, I found her interesting, Justice too. Marcella had the wild, long, blonde hair. I believe she has a different look every time I come in.

IndyRoons
12-20-16, 16:14
Is it worth it to head to Lafayette (Filly's. Apparently have private rooms), or this Club Coyote out in Crawfordsville? I haven't been to either, but thinking there might be a pot of golf at the end of a rainbow / country drive.

LuvtheLife
12-20-16, 23:11
Stopped by today and Danielle seemed like her old frisky self. Noticed Deseray, said she would be back tomorrow night. Anyone had any fun with her, I found her interesting, Justice too. Marcella had the wild, long, blonde hair. I believe she has a different look every time I come in.Well not as much fun as I had hoped, get there at 8 pm and only 3 girls. Then Jenelle goes home followed by Desire that did quote take out but it was pricey for an unknown. Nice looking young girl -Sunny and Justice left and then Deseray comes in. I had enough. I had $800 on me and was prepared to have a good time, too bad. If I wasn't on the Northwest side I might have checked out Brads.

Bigg2003
12-21-16, 00:18
Ramsey has undeniable talents.I heard she's not dancing anymore and only waitressing on Sundays.

Theo Guderian
12-22-16, 19:46
Been a few times recently. My conclusion? Daytime is a fucking goldmine. Nightshift is either complete shit as LuvtheLife found, or requires additional effort which can be a pain in the ass. Never left without being happy though.

It's not dripping with model-quality feature dancers, but there's always Maxwell House.

MjmjHigh
12-27-16, 23:07
Went to silk for first time. Rio is my spot but didn't have time to drive that far. Was surprised by how many girls they had. One was cool her name started with a T. Will return. Private dance was worth the price.

Tim P14
12-28-16, 00:07
Has anyone seen her lately. Tall, cute brunette big assets from eastern Indiana. Drank Patron like a boss. While I'm at it, has anyone ever had any luck with her outside the club? She always had roaming hands and would give a great dance including the always appreciated motorboat on your cock. My situation has improved so I would like to see her again. Thanks in advance.

Xephon
12-28-16, 04:31
Anything to be has in the VIP there?

I was thinking about checking out Rio this weekend too for some extra fun considering all of the reports.

Went to silk for first time. Rio is my spot but didn't have time to drive that far. Was surprised by how many girls they had. One was cool her name started with a T. Will return. Private dance was worth the price.

Theindianaguy
12-28-16, 06:01
Check out day shift at Brad's. Still using the same name.

Has anyone seen her lately. Tall, cute brunette big assets from eastern Indiana. Drank Patron like a boss. While I'm at it, has anyone ever had any luck with her outside the club? She always had roaming hands and would give a great dance including the always appreciated motorboat on your cock. My situation has improved so I would like to see her again. Thanks in advance.

NiceGuy52
12-28-16, 08:43
Yes she is on day shift at the Brass. Yes take out is available, but you have to treat her well at the club. I've been out with her several times. She spent the night with me a couple of weeks ago. Great BBBJCIM. Loves doggy.

Check out day shift at Brad's. Still using the same name.

HumpyDumpty
12-29-16, 14:55
I went yesterday as I was on vacation. There are about 10-12 girls at around 1 pm. Most of them are 6 and 7's. Drinks are cheap and dances are always ten bucks. I had dances with 5 diff girls and they are all friendly. I kind of like the dances on chairs which most of you don't like. All gave good grinding and if they like you, you may get more with their hands. I like day shift at HH as there are good girls and less crowd.

Theo Guderian
12-29-16, 18:06
I went yesterday as I was on vacation. There are about 10-12 girls at around 1 pm. Most of them are 6 and 7's. Drinks are cheap and dances are always ten bucks. I had dances with 5 diff girls and they are all friendly. I kind of like the dances on chairs which most of you don't like. All gave good grinding and if they like you, you may get more with their hands. I like day shift at HH as there are good girls and less crowd.Holy Shit, a dozen girls at HH during the day? Damn it's been a while since I been there and forswore them. Surprised there's enough biz back again to support that many. Interesting, may have to stop by on my way home one day.

Tim P14
12-29-16, 22:31
Yes she is on day shift at the Brass. Yes take out is available, but you have to treat her well at the club. I've been out with her several times. She spent the night with me a couple of weeks ago. Great BBBJCIM. Loves doggy.Thank you for the heads up. Sounds like a project is in the works.

Bubbler99
12-30-16, 00:10
I went yesterday as I was on vacation. There are about 10-12 girls at around 1 pm. Most of them are 6 and 7's. Drinks are cheap and dances are always ten bucks. I had dances with 5 diff girls and they are all friendly. I kind of like the dances on chairs which most of you don't like. All gave good grinding and if they like you, you may get more with their hands. I like day shift at HH as there are good girls and less crowd.Lots of girls, $10 dances on chairs, sounds like the HH in Kokomo not the HH on Pendleton Pike.

HumpyDumpty
12-30-16, 14:20
My bad, it's hip hugger! Don't know what I was thinking when I typed the title! Thanks for correcting.

Lots of girls, $10 dances on chairs, sounds like the HH in Kokomo not the HH on Pendleton Pike.

Theo Guderian
12-30-16, 15:06
My bad, it's hip hugger! Don't know what I was thinking when I typed the title! Thanks for correcting.Now THAT makes sense! Thanks for the clarification!

ItsMyMrp
12-30-16, 22:42
Stopped in around 3 pm and all the usual girls were there. There was Carmen and Karla, two new frisky girls from Lafayette. A tall black girl looked good. Danielle was in fine form as was Daisey. Spent time with just about every girl for at least a few minutes or more, but took my favorite blond to the VIP, where she did her trick. Again. She made everything available without hiding ANYTHING or even being quiet about it. If any of you were in there with us, I'm sorry. Then she took a vodka shot and slammed it down. Love her.

SevenSixfive
01-02-17, 23:41
Tried out rick's since the change in ownership. It is rick's pony now. Went on a weeknight and it was pretty dead. Dancers were all wearing pasties which led to believe there are strict rules. Still have 25 dances but the VIP has three levels between 100 and 450.

DexterIndy
01-03-17, 20:38
I went yesterday as I was on vacation. There are about 10-12 girls at around 1 pm. Most of them are 6 and 7's. Drinks are cheap and dances are always ten bucks. I had dances with 5 diff girls and they are all friendly. I kind of like the dances on chairs which most of you don't like. All gave good grinding and if they like you, you may get more with their hands. I like day shift at HH as there are good girls and less crowd.I stick with Dancers and Rio mostly. As dancers good number of gals but very strict not much there but Rio you can hit honey pot LOL. Been ages to Ricks as I don't like their lighting and gals are choosy.

IndyRacing
01-03-17, 22:26
Stopped in around 3 pm and all the usual girls were there. There was Carmen and Karla, two new frisky girls from Lafayette. A tall black girl looked good. Danielle was in fine form as was Daisey. Spent time with just about every girl for at least a few minutes or more, but took my favorite blond to the VIP, where she did her trick. Again. She made everything available without hiding ANYTHING or even being quiet about it. If any of you were in there with us, I'm sorry. Then she took a vodka shot and slammed it down. Love her.Had not been to Rio for a long time. Went mid afternoon and waited around for some action. There were no dancers going, just a few folks in the VIP room and the bouncers and a couple of girls outside smoking, maybe another day will be better.

BillTrill
01-04-17, 23:37
Went today around 530 was surprised with the amount of people but I've only been one other time during the day. Didn't really get much attention some loud guy seemed to attract a crowd only Lindsay wanted to play but from what I've heard here makes me nervous so I didn't play. Any real info on her?

FireRacer
01-05-17, 21:45
Went today around 530 was surprised with the amount of people but I've only been one other time during the day. Didn't really get much attention some loud guy seemed to attract a crowd only Lindsay wanted to play but from what I've heard here makes me nervous so I didn't play. Any real info on her?There's nothing wrong with Lindsay, she's one of my favorites there. There are just a couple of girls there that keep spreading bad rumors about her. She's usually pretty busy, so catching her on the floor is a rare thing.

DexterIndy
01-06-17, 15:25
There's nothing wrong with Lindsay, she's one of my favorites there. There are just a couple of girls there that keep spreading bad rumors about her. She's usually pretty busy, so catching her on the floor is a rare thing.I'm me to know the name as managers from there check this site too.

BillTrill
01-06-17, 15:29
I'm me to know the name as managers from there check this site too.I'm confused at what your trying to say pm me if needed.

DexterIndy
01-08-17, 15:25
I'm confused at what your trying to say pm me if needed.I was texting and driving before entering a parking lot. Sry yes please pm me.

BillTrill
01-08-17, 17:56
I was texting and driving before entering a parking lot. Sry yes please pm me.Sent you a pm.

Member #5707
01-09-17, 12:05
In the last few months I have been to Brads and Rio a dozen times or so. For a while I was only going to Rio but have realized especially with the new regime change there that the over all talent at Brads is better. Don't get me wrong, there are a few girls at Rio that I like to go see, but no one in that club consistently seems to work. I've been there when only 1 girl was working at 3 pm. This makes it difficult to get to now the ladies in my opinion. On Thursdays Brads has the $7. 50 pitcher of beer special (which I like) where Rio seems to never run any type of a drink special. I'm sure part of my judgment is clouded by the likes of Irie and Mariah but that's how it goes. Does anyone have any info on Irie? She's the tall blonde that always hangs with Peaches.

DexterIndy
01-10-17, 07:04
Sent you a pm.Please check it and not sure how much brads has changed or offers these days??

NiceGuy52
01-10-17, 08:35
Does anyone know where Bridgett is working now? She used to work at BBF but left about 6 months ago. Beautiful body and very pretty. Kind of a dirty blonde. She was fun.

Xephon
01-13-17, 18:21
With all the great reports this southsider was going to check out Rio tonight or tomorrow. Any recommendations on blondes who have exceptional VIP dances? Thanks ahead of time and dream safely.

Indiguy
01-13-17, 18:33
Which is Nothing. First Lenny's. Full parking lot. In, one beer and out. Full parking lot? Maybe owner is renting out spaces to make ends meet. Then on to Patty's. Pool table was open, no trouble finding table to set and parking great. Might go back again when hiding out.

Bubbler99
01-15-17, 16:10
I'm looking for info about Kandi1975 who recently showed up on the SeekingArrangement site. According to her profile she's a dancer. Does anyone know where she dances? The pic may be a clue. It appears to be taken in the dressing room of a club.

Bromad1972
01-15-17, 16:17
I'm looking for info about Kandi1975 who recently showed up on the SeekingArrangement site. According to her profile she's a dancer. Does anyone know where she dances? The pic may be a clue. It appears to be taken in the dressing room of a club.That is the Brass Flamingo dressing room. I would avoid her.

Bob0324
01-15-17, 16:17
Why is PT's Show Club never mentioned? Doesn't anyone go there?

Theindianaguy
01-15-17, 16:40
Strange that I know, but those are the types of lockers in the BBF locker rooms.

I'm looking for info about Kandi1975 who recently showed up on the SeekingArrangement site. According to her profile she's a dancer. Does anyone know where she dances? The pic may be a clue. It appears to be taken in the dressing room of a club.

Bubbler99
01-15-17, 17:52
Strange that I know, but those are the types of lockers in the BBF locker rooms.Thank you!

Roy Cat
01-15-17, 19:07
Most strip clubs seem really tilted toward a late night surge of dancers and customers coming in. With the peak only lasting a few hours, it seems like the clubs are being really underutilized the rest of the day. This is too bad because that is really my favorite time to go. I've made early evening trips to PT's, Harem House, Babes and Rick's the last month and saw a club with only one or two dancers in the club. There weren't enough for a stage rotation so there was either an empty stage or the two girls were wearing themselves out taking turns on stage. Last night the Rick's manager was giving free admission and passing out free drinks to make up for only two girls in the club. Only two dancers showing up on a Saturday night by eight is kind of unbelievable. The best option seems to be finding a regular in a club who has some experience, is enthusiastic about her job and finding out what nights she works to prevent me making wasted trips. Stevie at Harem House is my go to girl. She's a little inconsistent in her enthusiasm, maybe due to stripper burnout from overwork or from a developing drug problem, but she is usually there by eight. Logan at PT's is pretty cute and generally friendly and works six to midnight. Anna at Babes works six to twelve. Another option is Brad's. They always have someone worth spending time with. Cleo is a young Thai girl who is eager to please and is usually around before nine. I also sometimes see some dancers before nine like Skyla, Ariel, Starla, and Callie who have been around awhile and know their job and will usually go with them instead of trying some girl I haven't seen before and who might not still be there if I go back to see her.

NiceGuy52
01-16-17, 08:59
Kandi is otc.

IndyRoons
01-17-17, 17:59
Hopefully not one of those worthless "whatever happened to. " posts.

Dancer. Older MILF-type at PTs. Prob going back a few years. Tall, brunette, absolutely stacked body (perfect MMs). Can't remember stage name. Real name Julia. Anyone know her whereabouts? Feel free to DM.

DeanTheDream
01-17-17, 20:14
So I'm at Pt's and I don't know why this never dawned on me. Maybe because I never got a dance before. But this place is set up exactly like all the east saint Louis ***** houses owned and under the same name PT's Brooklyn Pt's Centerville. Etc. You pay a cover. They give you a ticket. You can use it for entry into anyone of their other locations. At least In saint louis. To get a dance, you must pay $5 for a wrist band. This is a house fee for you to negotiate your dances in the back. Immediately when I hit the dance room, it's easily recognizable to all of the other PT'S locations. My mind is immediately jogged to all the incredible things that can happen back in the booths. I think this is an incredible sign. I would assume If you tipped the Bouncer in charge of watching the dance room a $20 he would give you complete privacy. So negotiate with your girl before you commit back there and tip the guy if you are worried. He should comply. From my experience. Now I just have to find a girl worth tempting. I would assume day shift would be the easiest to find shangrila.

SevenSixfive
01-18-17, 00:34
So I'm at Pt's and I don't know why this never dawned on me. Maybe because I never got a dance before. But this place is set up exactly like all the east saint Louis ***** houses owned and under the same name PT's Brooklyn Pt's Centerville. Etc. You pay a cover. They give you a ticket. You can use it for entry into anyone of their other locations. At least In saint louis. To get a dance, you must pay $5 for a wrist band. This is a house fee for you to negotiate your dances in the back. Immediately when I hit the dance room, it's easily recognizable to all of the other PT'S locations. My mind is immediately jogged to all the incredible things that can happen back in the booths. I think this is an incredible sign. I would assume If you tipped the Bouncer in charge of watching the dance room a $20 he would give you complete privacy. So negotiate with your girl before you commit back there and tip the guy if you are worried. He should comply. From my experience. Now I just have to find a girl worth tempting. I would assume day shift would be the easiest to find shangrila.You aren't wrong. But expect it to be harder and rarer than you think.

CircleCityIndy
01-18-17, 02:26
Seen her at both BBF and Dancers. Has anyone ever tried the Thai takeout? Is it on the menu?

DexterIndy
01-19-17, 21:31
The gal I was talking about is not working there no more. Her name I can't share here as she moved Family ways.

TryinAgain2
01-19-17, 21:55
The gal I was talking about is not working there no more. Her name I can't share here as she moved Family ways.But I can't be the only one that struggles with your posts. Literally, they're indiscernible. WTH are you talking about?

DexterIndy
01-20-17, 14:58
But I can't be the only one that struggles with your posts. Literally, they're indiscernible. WTH are you talking about?I replied to people whoever I'm me. When there is blend msg like that you are suppose to be discreet. Just cose you counter comment and have senior member tag doesn't mean you can trash others buddy, grow up.

Respect is mutual. Plus I don't do this as a job for living. You are here for information, so keep it that way. If you want to continue we can move this to another thread. So we keep this place clean for information.

TryinAgain2
01-20-17, 15:13
I replied to people whoever I'm me. When there is blend msg like that you are suppose to be discreet. Just cose you counter comment and have senior member tag doesn't mean you can trash others buddy, grow up.

Respect is mutual. Plus I don't do this as a job for living. You are here for information, so keep it that way. If you want to continue we can move this to another thread. So we keep this place clean for information.Just trying to figure out what it is you're trying to say. A stage name wouldn't hurt to say on the board regardless of who is reading because you really haven't given any info on her that I can see, and as you said, she isn't there anymore. And as for Rio, many have posted about what particular dancers do what including stage names. Rio mgmt doesn't seem to care what's going on there whether they're reading this or not.

BillTrill
01-20-17, 23:45
The gal I was talking about is not working there no more. Her name I can't share here as she moved Family ways.Hey sorry this is behind but I haven't got any pms from you from my earlier questions not sure what the deal is.

Nh328
01-21-17, 05:30
Place remains pretty strict. Haven't found any takeout menus. Most play by the book regardless of donation. Hear there are a few wildcards but nothing reliable. If you're looking for a non-standard trip, you time / money is best spent elsewhere.

Talent is hit or miss. 50% of the girls are regulars and the rest is a constant churn. Typical for these establishments. Evenings are best, especially on Thurs / Fri / Sat. If you want something specific, you need to get there by 10/1030 PM to stake your claim. The good ones are held onto or latch on guys in VIP areas.

Avoid Hope. Taller blonde, decent body, nice headlights, usually wearing black top with a zipper. She is pretty and tempting but the private dance is nowhere near worth it. Also likes to take guys for private dances, talk for a song or two, do a dance, and ask for money for all the songs.

MjmjHigh
01-21-17, 17:14
Have been having alot of fun for about two weeks. The only problem is I can't find a regular go to girl. They have new girls about every night. Rose just started and is lots of fun.

Member #5592
01-22-17, 13:49
Went in middle of last week during the day shift. 4 dancers working, including a short blonde, maybe 5'-1" tall. Great little ass. Had amazing almond shaped eyes. Had seen her once before a few months back, but did not get dances then.

This trip I was able to get her attention. Bought her a few drinks and had decent conversation. She seems more educated than most other strippers I have met. Ended up doing a few $30 dances. Good milage, and serious grinding on my little buddy. She said that the private VIP area was $150 for 30 min. Of fun and a lot more could happen. Did not have time that day to partake. Can't remember her stage name, but real name is Bonnie.

Anyone have info on her or experience in the VIP? Would like to try with her again, but not sure if she is worth the investment in VIP.

Thanks.

CPT Underpants.

Bigg2003
01-22-17, 17:58
Went in middle of last week during the day shift. 4 dancers working, including a short blonde, maybe 5'-1" tall. Great little ass. Had amazing almond shaped eyes. Had seen her once before a few months back, but did not get dances then.

This trip I was able to get her attention. Bought her a few drinks and had decent conversation. She seems more educated than most other strippers I have met. Ended up doing a few $30 dances. Good milage, and serious grinding on my little buddy. She said that the private VIP area was $150 for 30 min. Of fun and a lot more could happen. Did not have time that day to partake. Can't remember her stage name, but real name is Bonnie.

Anyone have info on her or experience in the VIP? Would like to try with her again, but not sure if she is worth the investment in VIP.

Thanks.

CPT Underpants.I've been told that she offers take out and I've seen her give 2 BBBJTC in VIP. I wanted to tell the 2nd guy not to kiss her as she just got done having a protein shake less than 5 minutes before, but I was a little too occupied. I wouldn't be surprised if she'd allow BBFS in the club too.

Bubbler99
01-22-17, 20:13
I've been told that she offers take out and I've seen her give 2 BBBJTC in VIP. I wanted to tell the 2nd guy not to kiss her as she just got done having a protein shake less than 5 minutes before, but I was a little too occupied. I wouldn't be surprised if she'd allow BBFS in the club too.What's her stage name?

Bigg2003
01-22-17, 20:43
What's her stage name?I honestly don't remember, but if you go, just ask for her. She tells almost anyone who asks her real name, so it's not a big secret.

Member #5592
01-23-17, 08:29
I've been told that she offers take out and I've seen her give 2 BBBJTC in VIP. I wanted to tell the 2nd guy not to kiss her as she just got done having a protein shake less than 5 minutes before, but I was a little too occupied. I wouldn't be surprised if she'd allow BBFS in the club too.Thank you for the help. It is much appreciated. May try VIP, but not OTC, and no kissing.

DexterIndy
01-24-17, 07:12
Just trying to figure out what it is you're trying to say. A stage name wouldn't hurt to say on the board regardless of who is reading because you really haven't given any info on her that I can see, and as you said, she isn't there anymore. And as for Rio, many have posted about what particular dancers do what including stage names. Rio mgmt doesn't seem to care what's going on there whether they're reading this or not.Sorry for confusion, I can't give out the name as I am connected with her outside the club.

DexterIndy
01-24-17, 07:21
Hey sorry this is behind but I haven't got any pms from you from my earlier questions not sure what the deal is.Before you PM contribute little more buddy. I have responded to senior members more often. Plus I don't come here too often, I m member since last 5-6 years but my post count is very less as come to contribute.

Member #5974
01-24-17, 09:37
I was curious why lennys doesn't get much attention on here so I went to find out. Now that I know, I will say that a couple of the bartenders are the best thing going for that place. They are actually fair amount of fun. Has a 'cheers' feel to it rather than a normal strip club. I thought it was pretty cool although I see why alot of folks with their high end girls wouldn't like it. Will return.

IndyRoons
01-24-17, 13:27
I was curious why lennys doesn't get much attention on here so I went to find out. Now that I know, I will say that a couple of the bartenders are the best thing going for that place. They are actually fair amount of fun. Has a 'cheers' feel to it rather than a normal strip club. I thought it was pretty cool although I see why alot of folks with their high end girls wouldn't like it. Will return.Always wondered about this place. Stopped in once for curiosity, but was super dead. Are the ladies any fun? And the bartenders. Just good company. Or, more there? I don't remember seeing any private dance areas there. But I could see some fun to be had if the setup was right.

Theindianaguy
01-24-17, 14:02
My guess is one of the bartenders you met was Joann, formerly Brooklyn at BBF a few years ago. Heard she was there but haven't visited. I can vouch that she was a lot of fun at Brads.

I was curious why lennys doesn't get much attention on here so I went to find out. Now that I know, I will say that a couple of the bartenders are the best thing going for that place. They are actually fair amount of fun. Has a 'cheers' feel to it rather than a normal strip club. I thought it was pretty cool although I see why alot of folks with their high end girls wouldn't like it. Will return.

Theindianaguy
01-25-17, 14:18
For you guys that like women with freckles, there is a day shift dancer at BBF named Corbin that has a higher freckle density per square inch than any human I have ever seen. But then I'm sure for the true fans of freckles, this is old news.

Freckle Freak
01-25-17, 14:30
For you guys that like women with freckles, there is a day shift dancer at BBF named Corbin that has a higher freckle density per square inch than any human I have ever seen. But then I'm sure for the true fans of freckles, this is old news.Been there done that. The most freckled dancer I ever new was Brittney at Babes East. She retired over a year ago. She is also the 2nd most freckled woman I ever had sex with the first being Hailey Marie.