PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Theo Guderian
07-06-14, 18:40
I think I remember when the raid happened. Maybe they were forced to change the layout to be able to stay open. I can't imagine anyone wanting to redesign it that way involuntarily. It's the worst layout I've seen for a strip club, and I've seen lots of them.

It's too bad, because this used to be my fav place to have a beer and relax. And occasionally they had some awesome talent there. Guess I'll have to find a new place. Brad's is OK, but it's a long drive for me. Dancer's is close, but it's not as laid back and they don't have the Tuesday specials. Lenny's (hots) used to be good sometimes, but last time I was there, a 400 lb black girl sat on my lap and demanded a tip. Not pleasant at all. The west 38th street clubs seem too shady now. Oh well, maybe I'll just have to drive to brads.Been kinda fucked up since Jim died. Babes West was still owned by Jim but leased out to "new management". No fucking clue what it is currently.

Some seriously fucked up shit has gone down recently. I'm not going to openly post, but will comment that some local management seems to believe they own the fucking places. Can't wait till shit gets straightened out and OTC / ITC can return to normal.

Mpdej8
07-08-14, 19:34
Can anyone tell me how much the private booths are with the curtains in the back at BBF? Met a hot little number, Danni. We may have to go back there. Cost / length of time?

Thanks.

Theo Guderian
07-09-14, 07:19
Can anyone tell me how much the private booths are with the curtains in the back at BBF? Met a hot little number, Danni. We may have to go back there. Cost / length of time?

Thanks.Curtained booths are $$ for 30.

Darkened, non private VIP $ for 30.

Biscuit8
07-09-14, 10:55
Been kinda fucked up since Jim died. Babes West was still owned by Jim but leased out to "new management". No fucking clue what it is currently.

Some seriously fucked up shit has gone down recently. I'm not going to openly post, but will comment that some local management seems to believe they own the fucking places. Can't wait till shit gets straightened out and OTC / ITC can return to normal.Babes West is now Pure Passion West. Same decor, but not the same type of club. It's all black from what I could tell. I stopped in one early afternoon a few months ago after having to run to a lighting store. Wasn't exactly what I had expected, but I had a good time as I was the only customer for a while LOL. I will say that was a first for me. I ended up buying almost every dancer in there a drink, but I did end up with some digits before I left. I've been wanting to visit PPW and Sunset Strip in the later evenings due to some amazingly hot girls working the late shits, but I don't think that is the environment for me at that time. I'll stick with Ricks or PTs for late night visits.

Justguessing
07-10-14, 19:07
There was a dancer at Dancers fitting that name and description on day shift today. Or maybe midshift was about 4:30 to 5:30. Ie try Thursday, did not talk to her about schedule simple did the table dance thing.

No longer frequent any SC, but hoping someone knows where Kristina is. Day shift girl, most recently at Dancers, long time at PT's before that. Dirty blonde, nice man-mades, a little bit older, extremely skinny & fit. Was a marathon runner.

Had been several months since I'd been in, last couple of times I'd stopped into Dancers, she wasn't there. Anyone know where she is now? Or is she still at Dancers & I've just been in on her off day? (I've been in on Weds, maybe I should try a different day). Thanks.

Theo Guderian
07-12-14, 14:14
Made the trek out to Dancers for lunch. Meh crowd, ok girls.

Swung by Brads. Saw some of the same brothers that got tired of the west side. Car wash was a bust. Slow for that place. Girls need to know how to work it on "boring" days. Something could always turn up. .

Stop playing fucking so get about corn tractors and trucks haha.

CubsFan31
07-12-14, 17:41
I hadn't been out too much lately but stopped in BFF a few times recently after a few month layoff. Got tell you I wasn't impressed with the selection. What's up with these girls that are rail thin with no titties? And also all these girls with crappy tattoos. I'm more of a plain jane kinda guy but tattoos are ok if they're done right. Seems like it's getting harder and harder tying to find a plain jane type anymore. Does anybody else get turned off when a chick has a big crappy tattoo on her stomach or on her boob or on her lower back?? I'm not against tattoos just seems like a lot of crappy ones out there.

AsianK
07-12-14, 21:13
I hadn't been out too much lately but stopped in BFF a few times recently after a few month layoff. Got tell you I wasn't impressed with the selection. What's up with these girls that are rail thin with no titties? And also all these girls with crappy tattoos. I'm more of a plain jane kinda guy but tattoos are ok if they're done right. Seems like it's getting harder and harder tying to find a plain jane type anymore. Does anybody else get turned off when a chick has a big crappy tattoo on her stomach or on her boob or on her lower back?? I'm not against tattoos just seems like a lot of crappy ones out there.I hear ya. I remember going 15 years ago and most if the girls were plain janes with different size titties. Most of them were averaging hand full size cups with some meat on their bones. Now a days all the girls are stick skinny with tattoos all over and little to no titties. I do love all size titties. But it be nice to get knocked around sometimes with some nnatural see ups.

NiceGuy52
07-15-14, 14:51
Went to BBF today and to my surprise Addy is back. One of all time favorites. Got some private dances. Hands were free to roam everywhere. Hers did too. She knew I was about to get messy but she made sure I was not going to make the walk of shame A beautiful mouth I might add.

Jkbbbb
07-17-14, 16:01
Man, I have been by this place a couple times. Usually lots of girls. Some that should NOT be naked and some pretty good looking girls. How do they make a living? There are lots of girls just sitting around. Not much tipping I can see. Didn't stick around long enough for a lap dance. Anyone know what's available these days? Thinking of checking it this weekend.

Thanks.

J.

Theo Guderian
07-17-14, 19:04
Went to BBF today and to my surprise Addy is back. One of all time favorites. Got some private dances. Hands were free to roam everywhere. Hers did too. She knew I was about to get messy but she made sure I was not going to make the walk of shame A beautiful mouth I might add.Day or Night shift?

Theindianaguy
07-18-14, 11:35
Day or Night shift?Was told she is on day shift.

NiceGuy52
07-26-14, 13:00
For those of you who know Peaches at the Brass, she was fired last week for sucking cock in the VIP. Surpised it took them this long to catch her. She's been sucking cock in there for months. I had many fun sessions with her. I wonder where she is working now. If you see her post where she is.

MG1970
07-28-14, 21:33
For those of you who know Peaches at the Brass, she was fired last week for sucking cock in the VIP. Surpised it took them this long to catch her. She's been sucking cock in there for months. I had many fun sessions with her. I wonder where she is working now. If you see her post where she is.That's a shame. I'm still kinda new to Indy and haven't' been to any of the clubs here. Which is the best one to go to with some decent girls with the possiblity of extras?

Theo Guderian
08-01-14, 18:01
Not sure which I'll hit.

Anyone hear where Peaches landed yet?

NiceGuy52
08-02-14, 08:24
Not a word. Was in yesterday and none of her friends have heard from her either.

Not sure which I'll hit.

Anyone hear where Peaches landed yet?

Bubbler99
08-03-14, 22:44
For those of you who know Peaches at the Brass, she was fired last week for sucking cock in the VIP. Surpised it took them this long to catch her. She's been sucking cock in there for months. I had many fun sessions with her. I wonder where she is working now. If you see her post where she is.She was sucking cock in the VIP for months and we're just now hearing about it? WTF?

BBIndy
08-05-14, 07:40
Man, I have been by this place a couple times. Usually lots of girls. Some that should NOT be naked and some pretty good looking girls. How do they make a living? There are lots of girls just sitting around. Not much tipping I can see. Didn't stick around long enough for a lap dance. Anyone know what's available these days? Thinking of checking it this weekend.

Thanks.

J.Go back about 15 to 20 yrs and it was a fun place. Now it's just weird. Mix of really overweight girls and a few older normal weight ones. I got a dance from one of the more normal weight girls. She wanted 25. I told her I had 20, and she agreed to a dance. We went back in the middle of a song, and she immediately asked for the money and started the dance. Very bad dance. When the song was over, she stopped and asked if I wanted another. I said that was only half a song. She said too bad, you only paid 20 so you don't get a full song. And that's from an older girl who was about a 6 on the scale. Save your time and money and go to any other place in town.

Theo Guderian
08-08-14, 16:36
I know, it's the weekend again already. Site's been slow and I've been busy.

Friday

Started the evening at Bard's. Worst time I've ever been there. Got in, ordered a drink. 20 minutes later, still no drink. Order 2nd drink, 10 minutes later go figure, drink #1 shows up. Go find at #$ at with drink #2. Talking with girl #3, tries her best to ignore me. End-up yelling, "Hey! Customer here!" She already ordered, I bought it, gave her a shitty tip and two fisted it for a while. More couples and barely legals than anything else. Only recognized one dancer, tried another. Uninspiring. Since the girls were uninspiring and the service sucked ass, I left. Note to management. If your "servers" would rather socialize than serve tell them to take their asses elsewhere and socialize all they want.

Went to Dancers. Meh. 2 hot girls. Got an uninspired dance from one of them at 2 for 1 time. Finished my beverage and left.

Was tempted to go real deep, but ended up at HH. Usual girls and one new stunner. Enjoyed the shit out of myself.

Ended the night at PT's. Meh. Some hot ladies, but nothing really interesting or interested. Hung out with one of the bartenders mostly.

Saturday

Hit Babes for the first time in forever. 4 hot blondes and dammit, brain freeze. Girls were totally uninspiring. Lots of girls, not enough guys and just a bad vibe.

Went back to HH, Bi. I mean Brenda was there. Busy around midnight, slowed way down after that. Had fun again with the new gem.

Overall, just not super exciting.

Anyone seen hide nor hair of Neveah / Vanessa that used to dance at Babes that had an 'incident' a few years back? Emailed her a few times with no response. Always had a good time with her, both in & out.

Roy Cat
08-09-14, 15:56
Was told by a couple of dancers at Brad's last night that the club just fired twenty five dancers for not showing up for work and they are planning to fire another sixteen. You may be seeing some ex-Brad's dancers working in other clubs soon and some of the best girls at the other clubs moving up to Brad's. I haven't seen my favorite day girl Minaj there for a month and I'm hoping she wasn't one of the ones fired because it's always a drag trying to go around and find a favorite who was let go at her current club.

Nostra3
08-12-14, 11:06
Was told by a couple of dancers at Brad's last night that the club just fired twenty five dancers for not showing up for work and they are planning to fire another sixteen. You may be seeing some ex-Brad's dancers working in other clubs soon and some of the best girls at the other clubs moving up to Brad's. I haven't seen my favorite day girl Minaj there for a month and I'm hoping she wasn't one of the ones fired because it's always a drag trying to go around and find a favorite who was let go at her current club.Do you know of anyone notable who was fired?

Assmanoh
08-12-14, 13:26
Normally I wouldn't drive up there just be / see its not all that close. But I've had to go in the area for work so I stopped by. First of all, be forewarned that it is DARK. Don't trip over any tables or chairs going in. I remembered this from a previous visit so I knew to be cautious. Then I sat at the end of the bar to get a drink and get my bearings. There were several guys getting dances and a few dancers sitting with patrons. Not any girls roaming initially.

I sat at a table, watched for about 3-4 songs and then a nice dancer came up and introduced herself. I was in a hurry and she was cute so I accepted her offer for a dance. That turned in to 3-4 dances of really good grinding. She knew how to get the friction going for sure. I certainly got more than I expected from her given that this was out in the open room. But I'm not complaining. It was a great time and I tipped her for her extra effort. I'll be back soon. In fact, I'll be there later today!

Glaucon
08-14-14, 13:15
Normally I wouldn't drive up there just be / see its not all that close. But I've had to go in the area for work so I stopped by. First of all, be forewarned that it is DARK. Don't trip over any tables or chairs going in. I remembered this from a previous visit so I knew to be cautious. Then I sat at the end of the bar to get a drink and get my bearings. There were several guys getting dances and a few dancers sitting with patrons. Not any girls roaming initially.

I sat at a table, watched for about 3-4 songs and then a nice dancer came up and introduced herself. I was in a hurry and she was cute so I accepted her offer for a dance. That turned in to 3-4 dances of really good grinding. She knew how to get the friction going for sure. I certainly got more than I expected from her given that this was out in the open room. But I'm not complaining. It was a great time and I tipped her for her extra effort. I'll be back soon. In fact, I'll be there later today!Glad you had a good time sir! That place can be a treasure trove.

Theindianaguy
08-14-14, 20:26
For any of you that were fans of Chase from BBF a couple of years ago, good news, she is back and looking as hot as ever. Currently working mid shift Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I highly recommend a visit to see her.

Assmanoh
08-15-14, 08:32
Glad you had a good time sir! That place can be a treasure trove.Went back to Hip Hugger. This time I had a little diff experience. Was Tues eve.

First, my friend wasn't there. IN fact when I asked the door guy about her he said she's not been here in almost a year. So something clearly is not right. I saw her last week but I didn't press. I'm sure I got a fake name or something.

I had dances from 4-5 girls this time. None were all that good. One was doing the grind pretty well but kept switching every minute or so and seemed like she was really tired. So, I packed up and left after a bit. There is one really hot blond that is tall and in really good shape. She gives a decent dance too -- Diva (like godiva chocolate). She is foreign and plays really shitty music when she is on stage, but her private dances were the best of the evening.

Glaucon
08-15-14, 14:04
Went back to Hip Hugger. This time I had a little diff experience. Was Tues eve.

First, my friend wasn't there. IN fact when I asked the door guy about her he said she's not been here in almost a year. So something clearly is not right. I saw her last week but I didn't press. I'm sure I got a fake name or something.

I had dances from 4-5 girls this time. None were all that good. One was doing the grind pretty well but kept switching every minute or so and seemed like she was really tired. So, I packed up and left after a bit. There is one really hot blond that is tall and in really good shape. She gives a decent dance too -- Diva (like godiva chocolate). She is foreign and plays really shitty music when she is on stage, but her private dances were the best of the evening.Odd. I know the blonde of whom you speak though. She's helped me out in the past.

If I may make one small suggestion in order to facilitate your efforts at the hugger, go commando and dress up. (I don't mean wear nice clothes).

YMMV. But. Good luck!

Ilapp
08-15-14, 14:43
Odd. I know the blonde of whom you speak though. She's helped me out in the past.

If I may make one small suggestion in order to facilitate your efforts at the hugger, go commando and dress up. (I don't mean wear nice clothes).

YMMV. But. Good luck!Does anyone young, no offense to you meant, use that terminology anymore. I just assumed that young and cool ones have left that out of the lexicon. I loved it and got it right off, though often many help or at least instruct for that anyway.

MarkDenneny
08-15-14, 17:14
... and dress up. (I don't mean wear nice clothes)What does that mean?

Romeoinsd
08-16-14, 10:49
What does that mean?Instead of dressing up in an Armani suit, dress up in a raincoat instead.

Roy Cat
08-16-14, 14:04
Do you know of anyone notable who was fired?I heard some names but didn't recognize any of them. I was at PT's last night and a dancer there told me a lot of the fired Brad's girls were coming over to PT's. If anyone has a favorite girl missing from Brad's, they might try looking for her at PT's.

Glaucon
08-18-14, 09:34
Instead of dressing up in an Armani suit, dress up in a raincoat instead.But a logical guess nevertheless. As Ilapp pointed out, for us Onion Belt wearing types, the phrase "dress left" or "dress right" refers to which leg of your trousers you choose to let your dick dangle. This was quite the issue in the 70's as pants were damn near skin tight and the crotch high. You had to choose. The 30 or so years after that, it wasn't so much a concern. Looser pants allowed you to just stay comfortably in your underwear. I think the phrase should perhaps have a renaissance given the state of your skinny jeans though, although the phrase "dressed to the right and smashed flat into its atomic constituents" would be the most accurate turn.

In my post, dress up means you pull out your shirt (if it was tucked in to begin with) and let your dick kind of hand out the top of your pants. It doesn't take long for the dancer to ascertain your motive and within a single dance, you will be able to suss out hers as well.

Now. Where was I? Oh. Right. Yelling at kids to get off my lawn.

Skittles 1101
08-26-14, 22:10
I had a little time this afternoon and decided to stop by Dancers for lunch. Surprising the food was actually good and the scenery was superb. I was able to spend some time with a few of the girls and here are my thoughts:

Christina. Tall thin blond, 30 ish, tattoos and medium bolt-ons. She was very friendly with a great personality but seemed to be in a hurry with the VIP dances. Even after telling her to slow down, she kept racing for the finish line. She was a very attractive woman but she surprisingly didn't do much for me with all the fast movements.

Sunshine. Blond, late 20's, nice booty along with Lyric (Asian, fantastic ass, A cup) gave good table dances but never seemed to be interested in VIP dances. They spent more time in the corner messing on their phones. Both visited me right before they went on stage and then didn't follow up. Go figure.

Buffy. Late 20's brunette with a nice ass, be cup and the most seductive eyes I have ever seen. First I had her give me a table dance where she literally had me worked into a lather so I was all for some VIP time. Of course she was called onto stage right away but she wasted no time coming back to me after she was done. Off we went to the VIP room for some fun. She certainly has the act of seduction down. Her eye contact was so intense and seductive it made me shiver. She would delicately draw her fingers across my skin. Moan softly in my ear. Brush her hand across the gems and gently bite her lower lip. It was. Titillating. She did allow some mutual clothed touching. I asked if she would meet me OTC but she told me she was engaged so she couldn't. I was bummed because I was hoping to continue this encounter but it wasn't to be.

Overall, not a bad afternoon on the west side of Indy. I will certainly have to stop in again when I'm in town. As always YMMV.

Be safe,

Skittles.

Theo Guderian
08-28-14, 07:11
I will be in town this weekend and could use a little advice on a good VIP type SC that also has good food. Thanks in advance.Dancers has decent food and is a little more upscale. Couple of pages back some of us go through a list of clubs you may be interested in reading.

Eros69
08-28-14, 10:11
Dancers has decent food and is a little more upscale. Couple of pages back some of us go through a list of clubs you may be interested in reading.Brads Brass Flamingo is probably the best SC in Indy. I cannot speak to the food they sell, however. I do know that PT's used to have a great lunch.

BagoHammer1
08-28-14, 13:29
I've seen ads saying $25.00 off of their VIP rooms. Anyone know the rates?

Theo Guderian
08-28-14, 14:59
I've seen ads saying $25.00 off of their VIP rooms. Anyone know the rates?$ for the group room.

$$ for the private.

Roy Cat
08-31-14, 14:38
Brads Brass Flamingo is probably the best SC in Indy. I cannot speak to the food they sell, however. I do know that PT's used to have a great lunch.PT's had a grill set up outside the club last night and I got a great grilled burger. I've heard the food inside is decent too. Carmen the Mexican dancer at Harem House told me that Mexican guys like to eat in strip clubs and a club serving things like tacos would attract a lot of Hispanic customers. Besides PT's and Brads, I've only seen guys eating in one other local club. I was at Lenny's one night and I was surprised to see a guy getting a pizza and the cute female bartender eating what looked like a Stromboli sandwich.

West Central
08-31-14, 17:00
PT's indeed has good food inside. Have never been there when they're grilling. BBF has had some kind of special on food either inside or out on the grill nearly every time I've been there. Usually decent food there. Red Garter had good food but I haven't been there in years.

If you're ever up Lafayette way looking for food and boobs, Filly's is the place. They have crazy specials on food but the girls are usually subpar.

MsmithOhio1860
09-04-14, 01:55
Hello everyone.

I will be visiting on business for the next 3 1/2 days. The last time I was in your area, I had a really nice time at one of clubs not far from my hotel. It was like stepping into a time machine and going back to 1999, cause with all the rules now in my area, it truly was a great time.

However, on this visit, it'd like some help if all possible. I'm looking for a dying breed of dancer, cause about 95% have retired or moved out of town. I'm looking for girls that are DDD or higher, if you have any in eastern / mid downtown. (Real or fake, dowse not matter) I'm not saying the need a porn star body, which is a plus, but a nice body to go along with the goods.

If anyone has any inside info, please PM me with name of club, name of girls (if possible) and to go during the day or night time.

I'll be in town Thursday afternoon / evening, but after that, I won't be able to go out any until after 9/10 pm the rest of time I'm here.

Thank you!

Theo Guderian
09-04-14, 18:10
I'm looking for girls that are DDD or higher, if you have any in eastern / mid downtown. There are usually a couple floating around PT's on the weekends that are DD, but I can't remember any larger than that recently. A couple of well endowed sets at the Harem, but not the tits on a stick you're looking for.

Brad's has such a high turnover, that would be a good place to look once the night shift starts flowing in.

T D Mills
09-06-14, 19:47
See Seduction at Dancers. I believe she's there all night tonight.

MsmithOhio1860
09-07-14, 20:51
Thanks for the points, however, the wifi in my hotel was terrible, I could log on all weekend. And unfortunately, my plans changed, and I didn't get that much down time.

Maybe I'll try to sneak away in mid / late October.

In the mean time, any extra info for a possible future visit will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again!

Theo Guderian
09-12-14, 18:37
Stopped by the Harem on the way home after work. It's sad how bad the bartender / manager / bitcher has gotten out of control. The two "good" couches have been taken out so there aren't any blind spots anymore. Girls have been told that they'll put them out into the middle of the floor because "they don't deserve to make any money". Almost no tipping going on at all. Sad.

Anyone been to Babes or anything within reasonable "on the way home from work" distance lately? Any changes for the better anywhere?

DudleyB
09-12-14, 19:54
She was sucking cock in the VIP for months and we're just now hearing about it? WTF?I Know! Come with the info Dude.

Theindianaguy
09-13-14, 04:08
Was told by one of the dancers that she got fired a while back. Apparently got drunk and got caught breaking the rules in the back.

Roy Cat
09-13-14, 14:28
Stopped by the Harem on the way home after work. It's sad how bad the bartender / manager / bitcher has gotten out of control. The two "good" couches have been taken out so there aren't any blind spots anymore. Girls have been told that they'll put them out into the middle of the floor because "they don't deserve to make any money". Almost no tipping going on at all. Sad.

Anyone been to Babes or anything within reasonable "on the way home from work" distance lately? Any changes for the better anywhere?I really like stopping at clubs on my way home from work but it doesn't seem like many other guys do because I hardly see any other customers that time of day. Since there's no customers then, hardly any girls show up either. Harem House is really bad right now. I haven't seen a girl there for months I'd want to buy a lap dance from except for Zooey who only shows up late shift on Saturday and Carmen who hardly comes in at all. Fiona on the day crew at Babes is pretty much my favorite dancer in the whole city and there are some other decent looking girls there too sometimes. Early evening at PT's, Anna and Jordan are both young and pretty with Anna doing the better dances of the two. The Brass Flamingo seems to be slipping a little lately with Dani as my only favorite there right now. Anyone have any other suggestions for the Brass?

NiceGuy52
09-13-14, 14:41
Yep blowjobs in VIP. Another bites the dust. Wonder where she is now.

Was told by one of the dancers that she got fired a while back. Apparently got drunk and got caught breaking the rules in the back.

Roy Cat
09-14-14, 17:41
Yep blowjobs in VIP. Another bites the dust. Wonder where she is now.Asking "would you like fries with that" in a fast food restaurant?

Tim P14
09-17-14, 11:18
Can anyone verify?

Redmann6999
09-17-14, 17:46
Was in the HipHugger a couple days ago on days and as soon as I walked in I hit the restroom. In the urinal was a used condom. I immediately started wondering which girls there give that kind of service? I always hit it during the day shift, anyone know who to look for to get extras during the day? What do they offer. Price? Thanks.

Tim P14
09-18-14, 16:48
Can anyone verify?I guess maybe I should explain what I mean. The dances from noon until 2 pm recently have been half price or $10 each plus the $2 house fee. I heard that they are no longer discounted from noon until 2 pm. This is what I am trying to verify. 2 dances for $24 dollars during my lunch break is doable 1 or 2 days a week. $44 is a bit pricey for me.

Theindianaguy
09-18-14, 21:32
I guess maybe I should explain what I mean. The dances from noon until 2 pm recently have been half price or $10 each plus the $2 house fee. I heard that they are no longer discounted from noon until 2 pm. This is what I am trying to verify. 2 dances for $24 dollars during my lunch break is doable 1 or 2 days a week. $44 is a bit pricey for me.They got rid of that deal. Now it's $25 off the $200 room from noon until 3. Check their website.

Assmanoh
09-22-14, 20:12
Made a trip to the HH in Kokomo today. Was feeling the need for some hands on dances. They didn't disappoint.

I got in around 12:45. There were 5-6 girls working and 3-4 patrons. I got a dance first from a thin, attractive AA woman. She started with the HH handshake and continued grinding with the occasional handshake every so often. I then tried dances from 2 others which were similar. I had to stop and run out to do a phone call for work but soon returned. This time a different girl I'd not seen approached me. She asked if I wanted a dance and I agreed.

She was even a bit more hands on than the previous ones and this was on the long side wall, much more full view of the others. And they of us. That didn't stop her and after 4-5 songs she basically stopped dancing and gave me a hand. It was one of the best times I've had in a club and well beyond what I expected. Nothing exposed but still a great time.

AsianK
09-23-14, 14:21
Made a trip to the HH in Kokomo today. Was feeling the need for some hands on dances. They didn't disappoint.

I got in around 12:45. There were 5-6 girls working and 3-4 patrons. I got a dance first from a thin, attractive AA woman. She started with the HH handshake and continued grinding with the occasional handshake every so often. I then tried dances from 2 others which were similar. I had to stop and run out to do a phone call for work but soon returned. This time a different girl I'd not seen approached me. She asked if I wanted a dance and I agreed.

She was even a bit more hands on than the previous ones and this was on the long side wall, much more full view of the others. And they of us. That didn't stop her and after 4-5 songs she basically stopped dancing and gave me a hand. It was one of the best times I've had in a club and well beyond what I expected. Nothing exposed but still a great time.I have always been told the day shift is more willing to play than the night shift. Sounds like your trip is proof of that rumor. Glad this place is still thriving.

Tim P14
09-25-14, 20:55

She was even a bit more hands on than the previous ones and this was on the long side wall, much more full view of the others. And they of us. That didn't stop her and after 4-5 songs she basically stopped dancing and gave me a hand. It was one of the best times I've had in a club and well beyond what I expected. Nothing exposed but still a great time.I've been frequenting the HH for 20 plus years and I have NEVER seen an AA dancer there. I have rarely seen an AA customer. The owner makes it very clear that AA's are not overly welcomed. If this has changed someone please correct me.

IndyGentleman
09-25-14, 22:08
I decided to relax a little after work yesterday. I drove by Harem House at about 8:15 and there was only 1 car in the entire parking lot. What's up with that? So I decided to go down the street.

Stopped in at Babes (Elvis the doorman is still there) and got to see the day shift leaving and the night shift coming in. The selection was better than I expected. . . Probably 3 or 4 girls that I would have liked to spend some time with.

I connected with a day-shift brunette who hadn't left. Got some great dances from her, and we just spent some time talking. I plan to repeat with her soon.

Overall, a much better experience than I was expecting.

AsianK
09-25-14, 22:47
I've been frequenting the HH for 20 plus years and I have NEVER seen an AA dancer there. I have rarely seen an AA customer. The owner makes it very clear that AA's are not overly welcomed. If this has changed someone please correct me.Does AA = Asian American or African American? As an Asian American myself, I have been here plenty of times. I have seen a few Asian girls work here. Seen them during the switch of girls between 7-8 pm. Even ate pizza with them, since pizza hut delivers. LOL. OP please clarify. Asian or African.

Gimmyallurloven
09-25-14, 22:56
Since there are no Asian's in Indy, they are referring to African Americans. I exaggerate, there are Asians in Indy, just if a hobbyist refers to an AA its African American here. Go to Cali and it might be different.

If you were joking, sorry for not picking up on it.

-BB.

Does AA = Asian American or African American? As an Asian American myself, I have been here plenty of times. I have seen a few Asian girls work here. Seen them during the switch of girls between 7-8 pm. Even ate pizza with them, since pizza hut delivers. LOL. OP please clarify. Asian or African.

Assmanoh
09-26-14, 06:52
I've been frequenting the HH for 20 plus years and I have NEVER seen an AA dancer there. I have rarely seen an AA customer. The owner makes it very clear that AA's are not overly welcomed. If this has changed someone please correct me.She was very light skinned AA looking woman. Her hair is what makes me say she was AA but probably a mix of something I'm sure.

Theindianaguy
09-26-14, 07:56
She was very light skinned AA looking woman. Her hair is what makes me say she was AA but probably a mix of something I'm sure.Probably talking about Sanjay. Thin, hot dancer, been there a long time. I can see how the assumption was made, but don't think she is AA due to the owner's hiring practices.

JimBeamCoke
09-27-14, 12:26
Went to Harem for the first time in while and noticed they got rid of the two corner couches in the private area and replaced them with tables. That was a big disappointment to see, I am guessing dancers were getting to friendly in those areas, too bad I enjoyed those corners.

Crzyjkr1111
09-28-14, 08:05
I've been frequenting the HH for 20 plus years and I have NEVER seen an AA dancer there. I have rarely seen an AA customer. The owner makes it very clear that AA's are not overly welcomed. If this has changed someone please correct me.I know someone from the family and unfortunately, they don't care for blacks and the girls are asked to not make them comfortable when they come in. Some of my buddies that are black won't go there. Not because they are fearful, they just don't go because the girls won't touch them.

RedFox2120
09-28-14, 16:01
I know someone from the family and unfortunately, they don't care for blacks and the girls are asked to not make them comfortable when they come in. Some of my buddies that are black won't go there. Not because they are fearful, they just don't go because the girls won't touch them.I have definitely seen a black dancer there but she was from the Caribbean with a nice sexy accent. Maybe they don't hire American ones?

Theo Guderian
09-28-14, 21:23
Went to Harem for the first time in while and noticed they got rid of the two corner couches in the private area and replaced them with tables. That was a big disappointment to see, I am guessing dancers were getting to friendly in those areas, too bad I enjoyed those corners.Check an earlier post from yours truly.

At IG.

Would have appreciated you staying and blocking the overactive cock blockers for me next time come in and tell me you're IG and I'll buy you a beer. Dances were good that night.

Crzyjkr1111
09-29-14, 02:14
I have definitely seen a black dancer there but she was from the Caribbean with a nice sexy accent. Maybe they don't hire American ones?My bad, I mistook it as referring to customers. That's what I get for reading when I'm half asleep =X.

RedFox2120
09-29-14, 10:46
All this talk about harem made me want to go check it out last night. I headed to harem and was disappointed to find they are closed Sunday.

Since that was a no go I settled for babes cause I don't want to go broke at pt. The talent at babes is what it normally is. I think about 6 or 7 girls working and about 4 of them were chubby to bbw territory. Girls here are fun to talk to and waste time but looks and body wise it isn't too good. There were 2 girls that were hot but no where near the hotness of pts. Overall it's not a bad place but if you are looking for eye candy you really aren't going to find it here.

For better or worse I always get a dance with Thr first girl that talks to me and this time it was a thick black girl. The lap dance was very hands.

Calabrese0413
10-01-14, 11:58
It seems that they don't have a working phone number. What is their new phone number?

Assmanoh
10-02-14, 15:30
It seems that they don't have a working phone number. What is their new phone number?Your first post and you're asking for a phone number that I can find in google? Dude, you're not going to make any friends around here doing that.

At least pretend that you tried to find it before you post about it. Geez.

356-7044.

Theo Guderian
10-02-14, 20:53
Aight Red,

Sorta based on your report I stopped at Babes on the way back from giving a friend a good tongue lashing. One "cute" girl, bunch of middle of the road IRL girls (low ball for a SC) and the usual junks in the trunk. No Fiona, had Elvis and the hottest girl was the bartender / manager.

Bounced to HH. Shift change. Odd, girls straggling in, not all that hopped up on keeping the 10 or so dudes of us there. Corralled Paige for an always decent ride and bailed.

If we could distill the NE side down to 1 club it might be a real good thing. 3 clubs on the same street waters the shit down.

Peace.

Roy Cat
10-03-14, 18:51
Aight Red,

Sorta based on your report I stopped at Babes on the way back from giving a friend a good tongue lashing. One "cute" girl, bunch of middle of the road IRL girls (low ball for a SC) and the usual junks in the trunk. No Fiona, had Elvis and the hottest girl was the bartender / manager.

Bounced to HH. Shift change. Odd, girls straggling in, not all that hopped up on keeping the 10 or so dudes of us there. Corralled Paige for an always decent ride and bailed.

If we could distill the NE side down to 1 club it might be a real good thing. 3 clubs on the same street waters the shit down.

Peace.I agree completely. There's not enough talent for three clubs on Pendleton Pike and Harem House and Babes are poorly run so even if there was enough talent those two clubs couldn't keep it. How could they let Fiona go? She was someone who could actually pull customers into the club. They need to keep girls like that happy. I know they gave her a hard time cutting her nights and threatening to fire her when she was late to work due to family issues. They also overschedule too many girls which makes it more difficult for the top ones to make money. Babes lost Ariel to PT's, Dani to Brad's and who knows where Fiona is now. It was dead when I stopped by Wednesday. If PT's didn't have such high prices, it would run Harem House and Babes out of business. Right now I'm skipping Babes completely, just stopping by Harem House for Carmen, taking the extra long drive to Brad's, or paying the extra money at PT's. PT's just picked up Cali, a long time customer favorite at Brad's.

Calabrese0413
10-04-14, 08:15
Your first post and you're asking for a phone number that I can find in google? Dude, you're not going to make any friends around here doing that.

At least pretend that you tried to find it before you post about it. Geez.

356-7044.Dude. I googled and found a same phone number. Now, please make a call at this number and you will understand WHY I asked for a number.

Geez.

Bigvirg
10-10-14, 18:26
Went into Lenny's the other night on a recommendation of a very "Popular Guy". Had a great time. There were only two white girls in there and they were twins. It was like any other club I've been in, there are some big ones and some small ones. There was one big difference. When I went in there was some kind of security guy who was wearing a gun and badge. He checked my I'd and then gave me a shake down that reminded me of the last time I went to visit my cousin in Pendleton prison. That was concerning to me that they have so much problems that they had to check me for a shank. After passing the screening I was able to relax and watch a few games, drink a few cold drinks, and watch a few sexy ladies. I will say this, there is a black girl in there that looks like she is about 19 or 20 (I'm sure she is 21 though). Her name is Asian based, and she is a bad ass girl. She doesn't have a mark on her and her personality is outstanding. Hard, hard body if I didn't mention it. I opted to bypass the couch room because I was short on time but I will definately try it out next time. There are surveillance cameras all over that place as a FYI.

IndyGentleman
10-12-14, 09:50
Made a couple more visits to Babes on Wednesday and then again Friday, both times about 7:00. Each day, there were at least 6 or 7 girls and not that many customers. The selection has improved, with some I wouldn't want to spend time with, but a few I would rate at 8 or 9. Enjoyed myself with a few private dances that allowed roaming everywhere that was not covered. Dances still $20; not sure if they do 2 for 1 on Tuesdays. Does anyone know?

Not sure why, but things seem to have improved at this club.

MainStreet
10-22-14, 09:18
I have always been told the day shift is more willing to play than the night shift. Sounds like your trip is proof of that rumor. Glad this place is still thriving.Does anyone know what time shift change occurs? I've been there several times at night and had some fun. Looks like I'll be passing through there in a few days and I'd like to experience the day shift girls. Always a good time regardless. Feel free to PM with any intel. Thanks.

Justguessing
10-22-14, 10:20
Does anyone know what time shift change occurs? I've been there several times at night and had some fun. Looks like I'll be passing through there in a few days and I'd like to experience the day shift girls. Always a good time regardless. Feel free to PM with any intel. Thanks.It's been a few months since I've been there. However, I remember shift change to be at 7:00 PM. I always found the time from 6:00 to 7:30 to be slow. Day shift girls had made their money and were winding down, while night shift girls were ready to give dances yet.

Assmanoh
10-22-14, 10:51
Does anyone know what time shift change occurs? I've been there several times at night and had some fun. Looks like I'll be passing through there in a few days and I'd like to experience the day shift girls. Always a good time regardless. Feel free to PM with any intel. Thanks.I was there last night and the girl I was sitting with got off day shift at 7 PM. I also had my most successful trip to HH too. I apologize that I'm not willing to share her name. At least not yet. I was surprised with what we got away with though.

NewInIndy
10-26-14, 03:49
I took a trip to Dancers on the southwestern side of the city. Friday night so I assumed there would be a good crowd and mixed selection of ladies. We weren't disappointed. I selected a cute brunette as my mark for the night and made my move while she was on stage. After her set was over she came to my table.

I bought her a drink, a little light chat and we went into the danger zone. 2 dances later I got her number and clled it a night.

Calabrese0413
10-27-14, 11:40
Hey there!

Any idea if Danielle is still dancing at the Club Paradise? If not, where is she and what is her schedule is like?

Roy Cat
11-01-14, 18:47
Yep blowjobs in VIP. Another bites the dust. Wonder where she is now.Well, after getting fired from Brad's she got a job at PT's and then got fired from there too. She was supposed to lose weight to keep working there and couldn't do it so they let her go. I heard she was acting pretty crazy too and the other dancers were happy to see her leave. I remember a few years back when she was one of the top dancers at BBF and was stunningly beautiful. Her life seemed like it kind of careened out of control with the drinking and drugs, getting arrested and going to jail, and then getting fired from two clubs in a row. Some girls can maintain a normal life outside the club but she unfortunately wasn't one. It's not always the prettiest dancers who have the longest careers. Maybe she can pull herself back together and come back or maybe we've seen the last of her.

Chris Peterson
11-05-14, 13:00
Was in Indy from out of town and went to Babe's then Harem.

Babe's had maybe a half a dozen girls, only one I had any real interest in. She was pretty thin, redhead or strawberry blond. Did two song dance with her with plenty of grinding, then smoke the a cig with her outback while one of other dancers was complaning about giving lap dances and guys touching her. Went to the atm to get some more $$ hoping for some offer of extras from the redhead, but she kept running around the place, on her phone and then ordering food so I split and went to Harem.

Harem wasn't much different. There was only one girl I liked in there, the others were pretty heavy. Again, unlimited griding and groping, but nothing private and no extras.

From what I'm reading this seems par for Indy. What's the best route for my next trip, escort or backpage ads?

RedFox2120
11-15-14, 16:08
I figured this time I would just skip Babes and go to Harem. I went around midnight and it was dead inside. 4 girls working in Harem. 3 Black and one white with glasses. Talent wasn't looking good. I only stayed for one drink and left. There wasn't any customers in there either.

After Harem I went to Babes. For once babes had better looking talent. There were about 5-6 girls working and a couple of 7's-8's. It started of well but then the night quickly declined. I was talking with one dancer and her mood went from great and fun to completely crazy. She started yelling at some other people and was telling everyone to leave her the f alone. Then she was back like nothing happened. Her name was precious. That killed my buzz and I just went home.

BagoHammer1
11-17-14, 14:15
I figured this time I would just skip Babes and go to Harem. I went around midnight and it was dead inside. 4 girls working in Harem. 3 Black and one white with glasses. Talent wasn't looking good. I only stayed for one drink and left. There wasn't any customers in there either.

After Harem I went to Babes. For once babes had better looking talent. There were about 5-6 girls working and a couple of 7's-8's. It started of well but then the night quickly declined. I was talking with one dancer and her mood went from great and fun to completely crazy. She started yelling at some other people and was telling everyone to leave her the f alone. Then she was back like nothing happened. Her name was precious. That killed my buzz and I just went home.If I see her in a club, I turn around and walk out.

RedFox2120
11-17-14, 18:12
If I see her in a club, I turn around and walk out.Guess I should have known. She isn't even all that good looking to be crazy. I guess to help other members avoid her I should describe her. She is really skinny with a lot of tattoos everywhere. If you see a Hello, kitty one run! She has blonde hair I think. She is also in need of some dental work.

Stnick62
11-20-14, 01:44
Drove by tonight for the first time in months and it was closed. When did that happen?

Indy Dude
11-20-14, 07:56
Drove by tonight for the first time in months and it was closed. When did that happen?At least six months ago. It was a regular watering hole for me on my way home from work for about 20 years and have a lot of memories. Mostly good.

LookingHard
11-20-14, 16:07
I'm staying near sunset strip. Any take out there or in club action? PM if you wish and yes I just bombed the board. I tried reading the threads, trolled CL, BP and the track with nothing that got my attention last night. Looking for some help this evening from my fellow mongers. If any needs info in louisville area would be happy to share.

RawhideRonnie
11-20-14, 16:55
Drove by tonight for the first time in months and it was closed. When did that happen?Spent many a night there. Got skankier each time. Got away with everything in the VIP room.

HJ, BBBJCIM and a very quick FS.

Theindianaguy
11-20-14, 21:08
Good news Cali fans. She is back at Brad's and looks teffific. She has dropped the weight she gained and seems to have the confident attitude back.

Justguessing
11-21-14, 08:47
Good news Cali fans. She is back at Brad's and looks teffific. She has dropped the weight she gained and seems to have the confident attitude back.Was at BBF last night (Thursday 10 pm arrival) Was going to post similar message for you guys.

About the most optimistic part of the visit although I did have a very nice dance with a dancer that had been gone a year and is back in town to visit family. But after the holiday she'll be gone poof.

Other than those found Brass night shift to be same ol same old.

Indy Tourist
11-22-14, 11:49
On West 16th Street? I was in there 2 weeks ago on a Saturday afternoon and it was open.

At least six months ago. It was a regular watering hole for me on my way home from work for about 20 years and have a lot of memories. Mostly good.

Roy Cat
11-22-14, 16:22
Drove by tonight for the first time in months and it was closed. When did that happen?Didn't Babes West close too recently? Wild Cherry, Zeus, Sassy Kats and now this club closed and newer clubs aren't opening in the suburbs. A lot of the local clubs have been around a long time and are getting a little old and rundown. The neighborhoods are declining and the customer base is moving further out and don't want to drive back into the city to visit a rundown club in a dangerous area. The nearby ghetto locals who do come in don't have much money to spend and also help to scare away any remaining customers who would have money to spend. The lack of money being spent causes the quality of the girls to decline. There ends up being no reason for anyone to make the drive there and then the club goes under. I wonder if a combination of right wing religious fundamentalists and left wing liberal feminists, neither of whom like the idea of men being entertained by scantily clad pretty young females, are using their political muscle to keep new clubs from opening out in the suburbs as the old declining ones close down.

Scott4020
12-05-14, 08:17
Employee, unruly patron get in shootout at west side strip club.

http://fox59.com/2014/12/05/double-shooting-on-west-side/

Indy Tourist
12-08-14, 23:11
Several years ago (I'm thinking 30+) if a person owned a bar and decided they wanted dancers they could just hire some. Now a bar has to have an Adult Entertainment Permit, and I think even a Dance Hall Permit. There are a few groups that watch the bar permitting process (NESCO is the worst) and when someone wants a liquor license they usually remonstrate at the Liquor Board hearing. If they want the other permits the opposing groups will go to every church, school, day care center, and anything else they can think of to get a large group at the hearing in the effort to keep from having the permits issued. All of the really old joints were grandfathered in and don't have to worry about it for the most part, but if they screw up and break a law or 2, the groups will go gunning for them and try to get there permit revoked; this is what happened to The Dungeon and, I think, Sassy Kats.

The hearings are on local cable and are often quite boring, but sometimes can be entertaining.

Didn't Babes West close too recently? Wild Cherry, Zeus, Sassy Kats and now this club closed and newer clubs aren't opening in the suburbs. A lot of the local clubs have been around a long time and are getting a little old and rundown. The neighborhoods are declining and the customer base is moving further out and don't want to drive back into the city to visit a rundown club in a dangerous area. The nearby ghetto locals who do come in don't have much money to spend and also help to scare away any remaining customers who would have money to spend. The lack of money being spent causes the quality of the girls to decline. There ends up being no reason for anyone to make the drive there and then the club goes under. I wonder if a combination of right wing religious fundamentalists and left wing liberal feminists, neither of whom like the idea of men being entertained by scantily clad pretty young females, are using their political muscle to keep new clubs from opening out in the suburbs as the old declining ones close down.

Bromad1972
12-09-14, 16:59
Several years ago (I'm thinking 30+) if a person owned a bar and decided they wanted dancers they could just hire some. Now a bar has to have an Adult Entertainment Permit, and I think even a Dance Hall Permit. Not really true. There is no Adult Entertainment License. You have to have a Liquor Permit to serve booze, an Amusement Permit for live acts (bands, dancers, comedians, etc.) and that is pretty much it. You have to have tax auths and inspecinspections but those 2 arr the only licenses you need to run a club and hell if you did not want to serve booze you only need the Amusement Permit.

Club owners back in the day made up the adult permit idea to dissuade and distract potential clubs from opening. The city will probably never let anymore open.

Gesco
12-10-14, 20:35
Went to Babes on Tuesday. Their two private dances for $20 is still the best value in town. They've got a couple younger and hot girls there, two that were pretty experienced and aggressive (in a good way) and a brand new one learning the ropes. Their vets are there too and a good time is always had with them once you get to know them. Sure they're not the young and trim but for $10 a dance, I always leave satisfied.

Indy Tourist
12-11-14, 19:51
Not to argue, but one day I saw that a bar (Weebles) was fined because the bartender showed her boobs and the establishment wasn't allowed to have adult entertainment. Maybe it was a zoning thing rather then a permit, but they were fined and chastised none the less.

Not really true. There is no Adult Entertainment License. You have to have a Liquor Permit to serve booze, an Amusement Permit for live acts (bands, dancers, comedians, etc.) and that is pretty much it. You have to have tax auths and inspecinspections but those 2 arr the only licenses you need to run a club and hell if you did not want to serve booze you only need the Amusement Permit.

Club owners back in the day made up the adult permit idea to dissuade and distract potential clubs from opening. The city will probably never let anymore open.

Indy Tourist
12-11-14, 19:53
http://www.indy.gov/eGov/City/DCE/Licenses/BusinessLicensing/Pages/licensing.aspx

Not really true. There is no Adult Entertainment License. You have to have a Liquor Permit to serve booze, an Amusement Permit for live acts (bands, dancers, comedians, etc.) and that is pretty much it. You have to have tax auths and inspecinspections but those 2 arr the only licenses you need to run a club and hell if you did not want to serve booze you only need the Amusement Permit.

Justguessing
12-12-14, 01:22
http://www.indy.gov/eGov/City/DCE/Licenses/BusinessLicensing/Pages/licensing.aspxYes and if you read that adult entertainment license, you see that any place that has an ABC license is exempt from the Adult entertainment license requirement. Same type of wording was in the Dance hall permit. Maybe there was some confusion by employees at the bar and what they did was violation of ABC license. Which it most likely was with uncovered nipples with a bar tender flash.

Pasted from the linked list of licenses.

Adult Entertainment.

The Adult Entertainment license is required for a number of different type of establishments defined in the ordinance below. Any establishment that has received a license from the Alcoholic Beverage Commission to serve alcohol on the premises is exempted from the license requirement.

Bromad1972
12-12-14, 02:54
Yes and if you read that adult entertainment license, you see that any place that has an ABC license is exempt from the Adult entertainment license requirement. Same type of wording was in the Dance hall permit. Maybe there was some confusion by employees at the bar and what they did was violation of ABC license. Which it most likely was with uncovered nipples with a bar tender flash.
Exactly right.

Roy Cat
12-12-14, 21:10
Several years ago (I'm thinking 30+) if a person owned a bar and decided they wanted dancers they could just hire some. Now a bar has to have an Adult Entertainment Permit, and I think even a Dance Hall Permit. There are a few groups that watch the bar permitting process (NESCO is the worst) and when someone wants a liquor license they usually remonstrate at the Liquor Board hearing. If they want the other permits the opposing groups will go to every church, school, day care center, and anything else they can think of to get a large group at the hearing in the effort to keep from having the permits issued. All of the really old joints were grandfathered in and don't have to worry about it for the most part, but if they screw up and break a law or 2, the groups will go gunning for them and try to get there permit revoked; this is what happened to The Dungeon and, I think, Sassy Kats.

The hearings are on local cable and are often quite boring, but sometimes can be entertaining.I remember back in 2011 there was a Star story about a Hispanic bar on Pendleton Pike being raided. It had previously been a bar called the Outside Inn before the change. The police had heard dancing was going on. They didn't find any strippers but they did find a stripper pole and the club was ticketed. I always wondered under what license violation they were ticketed. Also, I wondered if it was under Lawrence jurisdiction and laws there might be different. If they were ticketed because they only had a license to operate as a bar and not as a strip club then there must have been some other license they didn't have that allowed the police to fine them. If there is only one license like a general bar license and the police ticketed them for having a stripper pole then every strip club in the city could be ticketed for the same thing and the police were just selectively ticketing this one club while ignoring all the others. Whatever the case, it's unfair to new clubs. The grandfathering you mention of the existing bars has really benefitted the owners of those bars. Wouldn't you like to own a business where the city lets you operate but keeps potential competitors out? It's also detrimental to us strip club patrons who have fewer and fewer clubs every year as the worst of the old ones fail one by one and are not replaced by newer ones.

Theo Guderian
12-12-14, 22:00
Makes me want to dust off mine and go watch some!

Thinking a trip to Brad's may be in order this evening. Thoughts / ideas?

Indy Tourist
12-13-14, 11:24
True for the Adult permit, not the Dance permit.

Exactly right.

Roy Cat
12-14-14, 15:32
Makes me want to dust off mine and go watch some!

Thinking a trip to Brad's may be in order this evening. Thoughts / ideas?I went. If you ended up going, I might have been that old guy sitting near you. If you like the shapely instead of skinny type, on mid-shift right now my favorites are Allie and Celine. There's also a really attractive redhead I like watching on stage but she seems like she's always doing brass rooms and doesn't seem like she would be available for regular lap dances. Has anyone ever gotten dances from her? It's too late for me usually, but on late shift on weekends there can be more than fifty girls. It blows all the other clubs away as far as the number and variety of girls available.

Glaucon
12-15-14, 10:33
I went up last week and got there in time for the day shift but only just. Erica was strictly legit, but with a lovely natural set and a charming lack of pretense. Next up was a portly little person who had a cute face and grabbed my dick by way of saying hello. She did everything she could shy of a handy to help me out, but I was stupidly wearing jeans and instead, I think she just removed a few layers of skin. Next up was a very pretty brunette named London. Meh. Bad dance. Then came a rather large boned heavy breasted asian gal. Her, I liked very very much. You'll know who I mean if you see her and I give her a stamp of approval.

All in all, I would have to say that you are better off going to day shift than night. They are prettier at night. But no where near the mileage.

Have fun all!

RedFox2120
12-16-14, 11:29
The selection here was pretty good. They had two Latinas that were thick in all the right places.

Unfortunately I did not get to try either of them but opted for a blonde that looks way too good to be there. She was blonde with brunette streaks at the bottom. She has some tattoos and pretty nice body.

She said she was starting out and tried the whole naive girl routine. Typical got knocked up and now a single mom story.

I think this girl should be given an Oscar for her portrayal of an innocent girl caught up in the business. We exchanged digits and.

It ended with me getting texts asking for money (3 bens) to hang out. I quickly noped out of that. This girl is very convincing and had I been less experienced I might have said yes. Stay safe gentlemen. She said she would be there for a while but might go to brad's in a month or two.

TonyS1964
12-16-14, 12:29
She was blonde with brunette streaks at the bottom. She has one tattoo and pretty nice body.

.Can you describe what "pretty nice body" means to you? It's very subjective, to me nice body means flat tummy, slim build.

Freckle Freak
12-16-14, 12:50
The selection here was pretty good. They had two Latinas that were thick in all the right places.

Unfortunately I did not get to try either of them but opted for a blonde that looks way too good to be there. She was blonde with brunette streaks at the bottom. She has some tattoos and pretty nice body.

She said she was starting out and tried the whole naive girl routine. Typical got knocked up and now a single mom story.

I think this girl should be given an Oscar for her portrayal of an innocent girl caught up in the business. We exchanged digits and.

It ended with me getting texts asking for money (3 bens) to hang out. I quickly noped out of that. This girl is very convincing and had I been less experienced I might have said yes. Stay safe gentlemen. She said she would be there for a while but might go to brad's in a month or two.What was her name, I probably know her. I have had more take out in Paradise than any other club and most of it good. She will start with 3 and probably see you for 2. Most strippers time limits are longer than real providers. The large breasted latin woman is a pain in the *ss. She can't take no for an answer. Stay safe.

FF.

P.S. One of my top three ever came from paradise and of course she was COVERED in freckles. She is no longer around unfortunately.

Theo Guderian
12-17-14, 20:15
I went. If you ended up going, I might have been that old guy sitting near you. If you like the shapely instead of skinny type, on mid-shift right now my favorites are Allie and Celine. There's also a really attractive redhead I like watching on stage but she seems like she's always doing brass rooms and doesn't seem like she would be available for regular lap dances. Has anyone ever gotten dances from her? It's too late for me usually, but on late shift on weekends there can be more than fifty girls. It blows all the other clubs away as far as the number and variety of girls available.Funny, I did actually. Here are the quick hits.

Brad's fucking shit! Crowded as hell! Couldn't find a seat until I was 2 brews in, ended up at the bar. Sat with Sara for a couple of minutes and did a song with her. Much nicer than expected body, buttery Asian lady. Was ok, bailed since I was alone and was tired of not being able to turn around w / o bumping into another swinging party of dicks.

Rick's Well, they believe pussy is clad in gold apparently. $800 for champagne room, no table dances. Girl wanted $260 to "fuck" (Chris Rock?) in the private room. Ran into waitress Nikki (ex HH / Babes West). Some cute talent, but not THAT cute.

Rio Closed the night here, nearly hell on earth. Ugly / bad attitude / run down. Nothing like the last time I'd been there which was a few years ago.

Was overall a shitty night, a testament to staying in and watching porn being a better deal on Friday night.

TheCoach26
12-19-14, 14:31
I saw an ad in Nuvo for a "private gentlemens club" called the Key Club. Has anyone been here or have any knowledge of how a private gentlemens club works? Thanks!

Coach.

MegoFast
12-19-14, 22:05
I saw an ad in Nuvo for a "private gentlemens club" called the Key Club. Has anyone been here or have any knowledge of how a private gentlemens club works? Thanks!

Coach.Unless you are gay you probably don't want to inquire any further. A little research on the address is all it took.

JimBeamCoke
12-19-14, 22:22
This post is kinda out there but I have got to ask, if you review my past posts I spend way to much money at strip clubs. Here it goes, has anyone heard of a customer going back to do couch dances and then finding out they have been drugged and then robbed. Is it possible to drop a drug (similar to a date rape pill) in a drink to knock someone out for 30 minutes, cause lets face it someone can be sitting in the couch dance area for 30 minutes and depending on the dancer nobody would know if he is awake or alseep, kinda like a Weekend at Bernies movie. My friend said that maybe he just had one too many drinks but, twice when he danced with one girl in particular he come home confused, had 30 minutes to 1 hour of blackout / no recollection of events and several hundred dollars lighter in the wallet that he doesn't remember spending.

Playwithme483
12-19-14, 23:50
I would say this is very possible. I know a guy who was drugged and robbed by a stripper at a club. Blacked out and cash taken. In his case he doesn't remember how he got home. I don't know all the details, but he filed a police report and their investigation supported his story.

This post is kinda out there but I have got to ask, if you review my past posts I spend way to much money at strip clubs. Here it goes, has anyone heard of a customer going back to do couch dances and then finding out they have been drugged and then robbed. Is it possible to drop a drug (similar to a date rape pill) in a drink to knock someone out for 30 minutes, cause lets face it someone can be sitting in the couch dance area for 30 minutes and depending on the dancer nobody would know if he is awake or alseep, kinda like a Weekend at Bernies movie. My friend said that maybe he just had one too many drinks but, twice when he danced with one girl in particular he come home confused, had 30 minutes to 1 hour of blackout / no recollection of events and several hundred dollars lighter in the wallet that he doesn't remember spending.

Freckle Freak
12-20-14, 12:22

Coach.

Unless you are gay you probably don't want to inquire any further. A little research on the address is all it took.Unfortunately you are looking at old address information about the Unicorn, a Gay Review type bar, that is now closed. The Key Club is new and opened in November. The Unicorn was taken over by the owner of Zeus (which by the way never closed and is still open). The Key Club is gentleman's private club. It is about the size of Babes or Harem. One stage small open VIP lap dance area in the back. VIP dances are $25. It is open from 6 pm to 3 am Wednesday. Saturday. It is supposed to be a private members only bar, but is currently open to anyone with no entry fee until January 1st. After January 1st it will be a members only club with a $100 member ship fee for one year. You will be able to enter the club by swiping your drivers license on the outside card reader. Beers were $3. 50, full bar and smoking is allowed inside. The pickings on dancers is slim right now and most don't show up until about 8 pm. It is a great concept but not sure how long it will survive. It really depends on how friendly the ladies are especially in the VIP area. So now you know the whole scoop.

FF.

P.S. There was one very freckled hot dancer who I enjoyed very much.

Ilapp
12-22-14, 09:27

Coach.Great to see you around old buddy.

OneInTheDugout
12-23-14, 11:30
Went to the Brass Flamingo on Saturday from 10-midnight. They guy at the door said they didn't take the free Nuvo passes after 9, I have don't it for years.

There were a lot of girls there, and they were pretty good looking, but not enough to make the girl / guy ratio decent. The place was packed. Got a good lap dance from a girl name Lori. I would've took her to the back, but Rabbit came on stage. She is by far my favorite dancer looks wise. Reminds me of Stevie from the gold club a few years ago. Anybody know what happened to her? I would drop some serous cash for some private stuff from her.

Rabbit stopped by after her dance at my request, got a great dollar dance, then went to the back. Only did two songs because I had to head, but they were very sensual, great dances, with plenty of mutual touching. No extras, but she was sexy enough I didn't care. Anyone else have any experiences with Rabbit?

Bromad1972
12-23-14, 21:42
Reminds me of Stevie from the gold club a few years ago. Anybody know what happened to her?She has been retired for several years and is verry happy.

IndyLifer
12-25-14, 14:18
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Trying to find some info on if any places are open today? Trying to hopefully get into a place in the next couple hours.

Roy Cat
12-27-14, 14:25
This local club has always seemed a little underrated to me. It's seldom talked about here and has a lot fewer reviews over at TUSCL than other local clubs like Babes or Harem House that I don't really see as being much better. It may be the location or a bad past reputation. Or maybe some of the other clubs have a past good reputation and are now coasting along on that. This used to be a real dump but a few years ago they fixed up the inside. It still looks bad on the outside but once you get it in it's not too bad. I think this has helped it to attract somewhat better looking girls. Over the past few years I've managed to get dances from several attractive ones there. On a late Friday night visit, I did pretty well. I did one dance with Ryan, a young pretty girl who used to dance at Brad's. Like all pretty girls who dance in dive bars, she had the usual story of having a falling out with the management of the better club she used to work at. The story usually involves accusations of drugs, stealing, or extras. The girl hotly denies the accusation and quits in a huff. After Ryan, I then got another dance with an even prettier girl, a sexy and shapely girl named Sapphire. I did the ten dollar no touch dance but Sapphire did some nice grinding and I got boobs in the face and a couple of sweet smiles. I ended up giving her a several dollar tip. Neither girl was all that hard to corral for a dance because the club was only half full at midnight on Friday. The ratio of girls to customers was very good.

Freckle Freak
12-27-14, 14:59
This local club has always seemed a little underrated to me. It's seldom talked about here and has a lot fewer reviews over at TUSCL than other local clubs like Babes or Harem House that I don't really see as being much better. It may be the location or a bad past reputation. Or maybe some of the other clubs have a past good reputation and are now coasting along on that. This used to be a real dump but a few years ago they fixed up the inside.The problem with silk is there are some nice looking ladies in there but no extras. Cameras are everywhere even in the VIP areas. Cameras don't mean you can't have fun but I have found that most of the ladies there are not willing to provide extras. Only once did I get some and she was fired for what we did on camera (she wasn't very good at hiding things). Nice girls, cheap beer but not fun at all, the dump was more fun.

FF.

P.S. Yes she had freckles and I later found her at another club and eventually had some OTC with her.

OneInTheDugout
01-04-15, 16:54
Can anyone give me anymore info and Rabbit at The brass Flamingo? GOt 3 songs with here last week, and can't get her off my mind. However, been in there 3 times and have not seen her. KNow what nights she works?

LuvtheLife
01-10-15, 13:30
This local club has always seemed a little underrated to me. It's seldom talked about here and has a lot fewer reviews over at TUSCL than other local clubs like Babes or Harem House that I don't really see as being much better. It may be the location or a bad past reputation. Or maybe some of the other clubs have a past good reputation and are now coasting along on that. This used to be a real dump but a few years ago they fixed up the inside. It still looks bad on the outside but once you get it in it's not too bad. I think this has helped it to attract somewhat better looking girls. Over the past few years I've managed to get dances from several attractive ones there. On a late Friday night visit, I did pretty well. I did one dance with Ryan, a young pretty girl who used to dance at Brad's. Like all pretty girls who dance in dive bars, she had the usual story of having a falling out with the management of the better club she used to work at. The story usually involves accusations of drugs, stealing, or extras. The girl hotly denies the accusation and quits in a huff. After Ryan, I then got another dance with an even prettier girl, a sexy and shapely girl named Sapphire. I did the ten dollar no touch dance but Sapphire did some nice grinding and I got boobs in the face and a couple of sweet smiles. I ended up giving her a several dollar tip. Neither girl was all that hard to corral for a dance because the club was only half full at midnight on Friday. The ratio of girls to customers was very good.Never had extras there but at Sunset on 16th everything is negotiable either there or off site later.

Roy Cat
01-10-15, 17:37
Never had extras there but at Sunset on 16th everything is negotiable either there or off site later.There are other guys on this site who know more about this than me but this is my experience. I get the most off site offers at black clubs or from black girls at white clubs. They might be making less money and need to do it more. They also might be more reckless than the white girls and are more willing to do something that might get them fired. If you don't care about color (I don't) and want to do something outside the club, a black dancer might be a good option. I also get offers from girls who are short termers at a club and just passing through town, older girls and less attractive girls. This happens most often around beginning of the month rent due time. I never get otc offers from the youngest and most attractive dancers at Brad's, Dancers or the other top clubs in town. Even if I'm a long term regular and they know I'm not an undercover cop or something, I don't get offers. They might do something if offered a lot of money, but I haven't tried it to see.

JimBeamCoke
01-15-15, 22:07
There are other guys on this site who know more about this than me but this is my experience. I get the most off site offers at black clubs or from black girls at white clubs. They might be making less money and need to do it more. They also might be more reckless than the white girls and are more willing to do something that might get them fired. If you don't care about color (I don't) and want to do something outside the club, a black dancer might be a good option. I also get offers from girls who are short termers at a club and just passing through town, older girls and less attractive girls. This happens most often around beginning of the month rent due time. I never get otc offers from the youngest and most attractive dancers at Brad's, Dancers or the other top clubs in town. Even if I'm a long term regular and they know I'm not an undercover cop or something, I don't get offers. They might do something if offered a lot of money, but I haven't tried it to see.I get less otc offers from black girls at white clubs, but I get much much more action and fun inside the club from them. Wish I could bring them home but just can't close the deal. Guess I need to check out the black clubs more often.

Ofcourse it it is much easier to close an otc deal with an older dancer than the youngest girls there. In my case, hate to say it, I am sure my age is starting to enter into that equation, older dancers know its all about the money and that I will treat them well, younger dancers want younger more attractive guys than me.

I agree I never get otc offeres from the youngest and most attractive dancers, I think the youngest and most attractive and short time dancers and don't want any otc.

HandfulOfWheel
01-20-15, 23:03
There are other guys on this site who know more about this than me but this is my experience. I get the most off site offers at black clubs or from black girls at white clubs. They might be making less money and need to do it more. They also might be more reckless than the white girls and are more willing to do something that might get them fired. If you don't care about color (I don't) and want to do something outside the club, a black dancer might be a good option. I also get offers from girls who are short termers at a club and just passing through town, older girls and less attractive girls. This happens most often around beginning of the month rent due time. I never get otc offers from the youngest and most attractive dancers at Brad's, Dancers or the other top clubs in town. Even if I'm a long term regular and they know I'm not an undercover cop or something, I don't get offers. They might do something if offered a lot of money, but I haven't tried it to see.I think your assessment is accurate. My experiences mirror that exactly. Hot young girls know every guy wants to fuck them, or they don't want to be a "*****", so they won't play for pay, unless it's for at least $1000, and some will want way more. But hey, I might blow you for $50,000. Girls who don't have that mentality are often more open, like minorities, less-than-smokin' hot, older, or just desparate. But you never know until you ASK, and I'm constantly surprised how often I get a "Yes" answer.

LuvtheLife
01-20-15, 23:38
Went to Brad's tonight and shock, that place has really gone down hill with lots of average looking girls and not one rack over a be cup. That place used to rock. It appears Indy strip clubs will soon be like Memphis strip clubs. Non existent.

Freckle Freak
01-25-15, 13:38
So my good friend Chill came into town and we hit the clubs. Now he is normally a BBF guy but we decided to see what else was on the menu for the night. The general jist of the night, for a Saturday, was the clubs were very slow and the scenery not so good.

1st went to Classy and it was slow. Some nice looking ladies, yes one with freckles who didn't give me any time because of a regular she was with, but we just didn't get the feeling because nobody offered us their company. There were 6 ladies and 12 gentlemen.

Next Lenny's. Met an old friend from Silk there, also the only white girl in the club. Chill really liked an ebony Angel but couldn't get her to bite until we were ready to leave. She was very sexy great body. Otherwise not so good. 6 ebony dancers and the one I knew from my past. Four gentlemen.

On to HH. As usual a real mix of thin and large. Paige, the redhead with freckles there, but tied up with a regular in the back for at least 14 songs, he must have a large wallet. Chill really wanted to catch up with Paris but she wasn't working that night which bummed him out. We just were not feeling it with only 5 ladies and 5 gentlemen so we moved on.

To Babes. Same scenery as HH a combination of large and thin. There is the one very petite stripper there on nights with mid level black hair and multiple tats who has been around for a while and got arrested when she worked at BBF (there is a report somewhere on this board about it.) She also worked briefly with the famous Lacy as a UTR escort but I heard she failed miserably at that profession. Doesn't surprise me because she is a shitty stripper. I still would love to do her because she does have some nice freckles but figure it would be about as much fun as if I was a necrophiliac. I have known her from Zeus days gone by and she really likes the young ones. One hot ebony made Chill heat up but she wouldn't give him any attention. About 6 ladies and 8 gentlemen. So we moved on again.

Club Paradise. Wow this place is hit or miss. We hit it on a miss night. Geez one skinny cracked out white girl. One huge white girl in the back getting ready. Two ebony ladies that I couldn't figure out how they made it through the entry door. Walked in and paid the $5 cover and didn't even get a drink. Worst place of the night. I have had more OTC at this club than any other but Chill told me he would have to kill me if I tried to take any out of there last night. I would have let him if I had tried!

PT's was very busy but we won't go in there because it costs about $25 in entry and drinks before you even meet a dancer. Then dances range from $25 to $55 per song depending on how good the girl thinks she is in the back. That's after the $5 upfront dance fee. I bet there were over 50 cars in the parking lot.

So the Moral of the club scene last night is: The strip clubs in Indy are stripping down to almost nothing. In the past Babes at midnight would have been hopping. I don't know how any of these ladies can make a living at this with business so bad and the scenery even worse. Guess that's why my friend Chill loves the Brass because it does have nice looking ladies to look at, even if your bored.

FF.

P.S. Chill stopped by the Hip Hugger on the way to Indy and said it wasn't much better and of course no freckles either.

Bigvirg
01-26-15, 17:44
Does anyone know if Tokoyo is still working at Lennys? I haven't been in for awhile and she was beautiful.

Theo Guderian
01-26-15, 18:55
So the Moral of the club scene last night is: The strip clubs in Indy are stripping down to almost nothing. In the past Babes at midnight would have been hopping. I don't know how any of these ladies can make a living at this with business so bad and the scenery even worse. Guess that's why my friend Chill loves the Brass because it does have nice looking ladies to look at, even if your bored.

FF.

.Thanks for the report FF. Sad, since Jim died his 3 clubs have gone to the shitter. Even tried the west side myself little while back, report filed. PT's is ridiculous and Brad's has been. Odd lately. Sure hope LtL is wrong about that.

Theo.

RavenClaw1
01-27-15, 02:08
Hate for my first post to be a disagreement, but Jim failed on three points.

1.) He did not reinvest in his clubs. Currently right now on the Northeast of town the hotest "softcore" option is Twinpeaks and Hardcore is PT's. Can you imagine what a CSI agent would find in HH or Babes.

2.) Managers. A club needs two types a managers, a good administrator who can manage the books and can broker good deals for drink special and other prerks for customers. Then you need a manager that can hire hot talent. Manage hot talent. Retain hot talent. And manage attitude.

3.) Smoking Policy. This is where I believe Babes and HH took the turn for the worse. Personally I am a non smoker, but this is where the club lost most of their luster. Most of the dancers are smoker and the smoke break takes them out of the club for 15+ minutes. Now this would not be bad, but they typicaly go in pairs or more. Now a possible solution is a tent solution like BBF with tables and heat lamps. Plus the managers should encourage them to only take a smoke break with a customer in tow.

There is no reason why HH or Babes should not be as busy as PT's, but let Jim's mistake be a lesson. Draft a will and have a plan in place for what happen next. Well. Guess that would not have matter. LOL.

The Claw.

Thanks for the report FF. Sad, since Jim died his 3 clubs have gone to the shitter. Even tried the west side myself little while back, report filed. PT's is ridiculous and Brad's has been. Odd lately. Sure hope LtL is wrong about that.

Theo.

Theo Guderian
01-29-15, 08:21
Hate for my first post to be a disagreement, but Jim failed on three points.

1.) He did not reinvest in his clubs. Currently right now on the Northeast of town the hotest "softcore" option is Twinpeaks and Hardcore is PT's. Can you imagine what a CSI agent would find in HH or Babes.

2.) Managers. A club needs two types a managers, a good administrator who can manage the books and can broker good deals for drink special and other prerks for customers. Then you need a manager that can hire hot talent. Manage hot talent. Retain hot talent. And manage attitude.

3.) Smoking Policy. This is where I believe Babes and HH took the turn for the worse. Personally I am a non smoker, but this is where the club lost most of their luster. Most of the dancers are smoker and the smoke break takes them out of the club for 15+ minutes. Now this would not be bad, but they typicaly go in pairs or more. Now a possible solution is a tent solution like BBF with tables and heat lamps. Plus the managers should encourage them to only take a smoke break with a customer in tow.

There is no reason why HH or Babes should not be as busy as PT's, but let Jim's mistake be a lesson. Draft a will and have a plan in place for what happen next. Well. Guess that would not have matter. LOL.

The Claw.I'd call that a clarification rather than a disagreement, especially since I'd agree with you across the board. Since he passed, with all the chaos and lack of leadership, the slide they've been on for the past number of years has accelerated.

And don't make this your last post mate.

Indy Dude
01-30-15, 11:11
So I finally ventured to the Key Club and can say that I love the concept. Unfortunately, with the lack of clients I don't know how long they can sustain. There were five girls working (all black currently) plus my date, the bartender and the female doorman so I pretty much had the place to myself and my harem.

It's nice to not have anyone looking over you. You not going to get a BJ here but there is definitely more freedoms and attention than the typical strip club seen. No stupid nipple tape to deal with either. They waived the, now $50, dues fee just to get me in but are normally charging a $10 door fee until they build up some clientele.

Right now the dancers are being guaranteed a $50 salary per night instead of the usual tipout fee which brings in some mediocre talent. This place would be ideal for another USG "meet and great" if it's ever coordinated again.

I forgot how much I don't miss smelling like an ashtray when I get home though.

HandfulOfWheel
01-30-15, 11:37
So my good friend Chill came into town and we hit the clubs. Now he is normally a BBF guy but we decided to see what else was on the menu for the night. The general jist of the night, for a Saturday, was the clubs were very slow and the scenery not so good.Sorry I couldn't join you guys but sounds like it was kind of a bust. Makes my trips to Detroit look even better.

Theo Guderian
01-30-15, 20:12
Drove past HH on the way home just a bit ago, lights are out & nobody's home. Forgot it was Friday, closed, managers all too hung over from last night, didn't remember to pay the electric bill? .

Freckle Freak
01-31-15, 06:49
Sorry I couldn't join you guys but sounds like it was kind of a bust. Makes my trips to Detroit look even better.Just because you are a road warrior and get to taste all the wonderful strip clubs in your travels, doesn't mean you have to rub it in our faces! We missed you too.

FF.

P.S. You better let me know if you find any freckles in any of those clubs.

JohnBuddy
02-06-15, 09:39
What's the good word on The Key club?

Freckle Freak
02-06-15, 10:29
What's the good word on The Key club?Same place, location and sights as what I posted. Only thing is they have not started the $ yearly fee. Friend went the other night and one dancer was working. It won't last as a private club.

FF.

P.S. The dancer was mono-freckled.

TheBlindman
02-06-15, 14:09
Stopped by the Hip Hugger about 4 pm yesterday. Nice variety of dancers & most were kept very busy. I look forward to stopping in again as I enjoyed their talent. Short, tall, big boobs, small boobs were all attractive and personable.

Stormrider
02-09-15, 15:44
Unfortunately you are looking at old address information about the Unicorn, a Gay Review type bar, that is now closed. The Key Club is new and opened in November. The Unicorn was taken over by the owner of Zeus (which by the way never closed and is still open). The Key Club is gentleman's private club. It is about the size of Babes or Harem. One stage small open VIP lap dance area in the back. VIP dances are $25. It is open from 6 pm to 3 am Wednesday. Saturday. It is supposed to be a private members only bar, but is currently open to anyone with no entry fee until January 1st. After January 1st it will be a members only club with a $100 member ship fee for one year. You will be able to enter the club by swiping your drivers license on the outside card reader. Beers were $3. 50, full bar and smoking is allowed inside. The pickings on dancers is slim right now and most don't show up until about 8 pm. It is a great concept but not sure how long it will survive. It really depends on how friendly the ladies are especially in the VIP area. So now you know the whole scoop.

FF.

P.S. There was one very freckled hot dancer who I enjoyed very much.I'm not sure that I would want to swipe my DL anywhere. That sounds like it opens various avenues for identity theft or worse.

Hotforty
02-09-15, 17:06
Always good to keep this kind of info close to the vest. That said, a breakdown to the content of an Indiana driver's license is very similar to that of the Georgia sample found here: http://www.dds.ga.gov/docs/news/ga_d600_2dbarcodesheet_rev013012_v2.pdf.

I found a decoder to read mine and it basically has the information that's on the front (which should NOT NEVER NOHOW NOWAY include your SSN) and that means (absent a criminal connection inside the BMV) about the only valuable piece of information is birthday.

I'm not sure that I would want to swipe my DL anywhere. That sounds like it opens various avenues for identity theft or worse.

Stormrider
02-12-15, 03:54
Always good to keep this kind of info close to the vest. That said, a breakdown to the content of an Indiana driver's license is very similar to that of the Georgia sample found here: http://www.dds.ga.gov/docs/news/ga_d600_2dbarcodesheet_rev013012_v2.pdf.

I found a decoder to read mine and it basically has the information that's on the front (which should NOT NEVER NOHOW NOWAY include your SSN) and that means (absent a criminal connection inside the BMV) about the only valuable piece of information is birthday.I guess what would worry me more would be if this guy or one of his pissed off employees gets a hold of the db file with all that info. He could really create some headaches for people, especially those with wives, girlfriends, etc. And to be honest, with a name, an address, and a DOB, a lot of havoc can be created in this day of information theft. Just imagine if someone got your address and decided to check your mailbox for preapproved credit card offers. Of course, that could happen even without this info. But a clever person can certainly size up the client's potential for reward vs. risk while they are in the club with just their eyes.

Member #5001
02-15-15, 12:43
Hottest club in IndY? Best girls? Cover? Friendly to non-regulars from out of town?

Hotforty
02-15-15, 18:23
Yeah, there are still those insufficiently smart (I. E. , DUMB ENOUGH!) willing to risk Federal time for a low-return crime.

Just imagine if someone got your address and decided to check your mailbox for preapproved credit card offers. Of course, that could happen even without this info.

ItsMyMrp
02-16-15, 11:14
Hottest club in IndY? Best girls? Cover? Friendly to non-regulars from out of town?Here is my recommendation, I think most guys here will agree you will definitely have a great time. It's called BT's on the northside.

Unbelievably young, banging girls! Private rooms available for everything you could wish for. The cover is a little steep, ($10) but once inside the girls are pretty open with extras. Usually full service can be had for about $150 and the worst part is actually picking a girl. Really, they're all smokin hot.

Directions: take I69 north, make a right on I94 into Michigan to the Southfield Freeway south, exit at Dearborn Ave. It's about a mile on your right, can't miss it!

Roy Cat
02-16-15, 13:14
I stopped at PT's Saturday night at midnight and it turned out to not be a good idea. After paying the inflated twelve dollar door fee, I found out there was no absolutely nowhere to sit that had a view of any of the three stages being used. There was a waitress shortage and no one to take a drink order. My favorite girl there, Anna, was sitting on another guy's lap. After sitting staring at a wall for twenty minutes I just decided to leave. There is probably room for another strip club in the area. Babes and Harem House have declined so much under bad management that they can't take advantage of that and the city seems to be blocking new clubs from opening. A new club further north up Pendleton Pike or in Castleton would be so nice.

Stormrider
02-18-15, 02:57
I stopped at PT's Saturday night at midnight and it turned out to not be a good idea. After paying the inflated twelve dollar door fee, I found out there was no absolutely nowhere to sit that had a view of any of the three stages being used. There was a waitress shortage and no one to take a drink order. My favorite girl there, Anna, was sitting on another guy's lap. After sitting staring at a wall for twenty minutes I just decided to leave. There is probably room for another strip club in the area. Babes and Harem House have declined so much under bad management that they can't take advantage of that and the city seems to be blocking new clubs from opening. A new club further north up Pendleton Pike or in Castleton would be so nice.Per Indiana ABC rules, no new licenses can be issued unless population growth justifies it. Always been that way. Club owners generally put licenses up for bid or include them in their sale price when selling and it has to stay within the neighborhood. Even then there is an exhaustive background check for prospective licensees. (Or a payoff behind the scenes) It's really not a bad idea. Keeps bars from sprouting on every corner, like I've seen while living in Ciudad Juarez a little over a decade back.

Freckle Freak
02-18-15, 09:24
Per Indiana ABC rules, no new licenses can be issued unless population growth justifies it. Always been that way. Club owners generally put licenses up for bid or include them in their sale price when selling and it has to stay within the neighborhood. Even then there is an exhaustive background check for prospective licensees. (Or a payoff behind the scenes) It's really not a bad idea. Keeps bars from sprouting on every corner, like I've seen while living in Ciudad Juarez a little over a decade back.The word is Zeus on south Madison will be re-opening very soon under the former managements son. Not exactly sure when, but was told so by reliable source.

FF.

P.S. I found some great freckles in there in the past.

ItsMyMrp
02-18-15, 10:34
It's really not a bad idea. Keeps bars from sprouting on every corner, like I've seen while living in Ciudad Juarez a little over a decade back.I'm sorry, I was distracted by the wonderful visual!

Bromad1972
02-18-15, 11:23
The word is Zeus on south Madison will be re-opening very soon...Same owners as Red Garter. Going to be called Poppers. Dumbest name ever.

Ilapp
02-18-15, 11:57
The word is Zeus on south Madison will be re-opening very soon under the former managements son. Not exactly sure when, but was told so by reliable source.

FF.

P.S. I found some great freckles in there in the past.Manager or owner's son? Depending on which one I wonder if he will have a problem with you fucking-errrr, I mean talking to his mom?

ItsMyMrp
02-18-15, 13:25
Manager or owner's son? Depending on which one I wonder if he will have a problem with you fucking-errrr, I mean talking to his mom?I heard that too, and was hoping to see some sign of life, so I drove by about a week ago. It could not have seemed further from re-opening, it looked like a boarded up shell of a building overgrown with weeds.

Freckle Freak
02-18-15, 14:38
Manager or owner's son? Depending on which one I wonder if he will have a problem with you fucking-errrr, I mean talking to his mom?Do you really think he knows? Oh, shit there may be a picture of me on the wall with a target on my face! I will have to visit incognito.

FF.

P.S. I couldn't help it that his Mom had freckles.

Theo Guderian
02-18-15, 19:39
Sounds like a class trip might be in order if that ever happens.

Stormrider
02-20-15, 01:03
Same owners as Red Garter. Going to be called Poppers. Dumbest name ever.Damn, the old Madison Scrounge has really been through some changes. Used to love that place, King's Country Club, and the White Front. I think I tagged more dancers in those joints than anywhere else back when they liked to fuck for fun. Almost forgot, Hots was a good source, too.

Stormrider
02-20-15, 01:05
I'm sorry, I was distracted by the wonderful visual!If you're talking about visual in CJ, oh yes, those were some good days. I get the kids out of the house and I may just go back for my 3rd childhood.

ItsMyMrp
02-20-15, 10:09
This, seriously is my new favorite place.

I rarely fail to get lucky there. There are all types of girls, and most are even good looking, with direct and usually tipsy hands-on experience. Between 5 and 9 PM the couch dances are $10 each every day, but Sunday. Recently I was pondering this bargain while finger-banging a bent over, big breasted brunette as she was pumping me through my jeans.

Plus, the fries are pretty good.

Roy Cat
02-21-15, 18:03
Per Indiana ABC rules, no new licenses can be issued unless population growth justifies it. Always been that way. Club owners generally put licenses up for bid or include them in their sale price when selling and it has to stay within the neighborhood. Even then there is an exhaustive background check for prospective licensees. (Or a payoff behind the scenes) It's really not a bad idea. Keeps bars from sprouting on every corner, like I've seen while living in Ciudad Juarez a little over a decade back. The number of strip clubs in Indianapolis really should be a matter of supply meeting demand. It should not be set at the whim of some government bureaucrat. I can understand that people might not want a strip club next to their house but there are plenty of non-residential areas where they can be placed. The current system benefits people who don't like strip clubs and want to forcibly impose their values on everyone else by trying to use the political system to limit them. It also benefits current club owners by keeping out potential competition. They can and do offer an inferior product knowing that the customer has few other choices.

Stormrider
02-22-15, 15:28
The number of strip clubs in Indianapolis really should be a matter of supply meeting demand. It should not be set at the whim of some government bureaucrat. I can understand that people might not want a strip club next to their house but there are plenty of non-residential areas where they can be placed. The current system benefits people who don't like strip clubs and want to forcibly impose their values on everyone else by trying to use the political system to limit them. It also benefits current club owners by keeping out potential competition. They can and do offer an inferior product knowing that the customer has few other choices.The liquor license system doesn't limit strip clubs. It simply limits licenses. And, it is pretty similar to the systems most states and localities use. Otherwise, if you just allotted liquor licenses to whoever wanted one and could meet the background criteria, you might be allowing the market to determine who survives, but you'd also be allowing property values to be damaged as most clubs that do not make the grade to fall into disrepair when vacated. Unless of course they are purchased by for a similar business, since they usually need extensive remodeling to meet other purposes. There are tons of properties available in Indy that formerly housed bars that have been vacant for decades.

As far as strip club limitations, that is usually done on a zoning ordinance basis. Most people are against strip clubs simply due to accompanying crime rates. They are dated studies, but National Law Center conducted Land Use studies in major cities years ago and and areas where Sexually Oriented Businesses were located in Indy had a 23% higher crime rate than areas that did not. You'll find that business owners want that no more than residential owners do, as they obviously have a lot to lose also. While I get that many of us consider what we do to be victim-less, the stuff that accompanies it is not in many cases.

Assmanoh
02-23-15, 15:34
Here is my recommendation, I think most guys here will agree you will definitely have a great time. It's called BT's on the northside.I totally agree! I was there for work and stopped by there. Detroit is the place to go if you like to pick from a selection of women and know it's a sure thing. The Landing Strip was also good to me while there. Gorgeous blonde woman, mid 30's, nice and sexy as well. $140 - a steal by indy standards!

ItsMyMrp
02-24-15, 18:12
I totally agree! I was there for work and stopped by there. Detroit is the place to go if you like to pick from a selection of women and know it's a sure thing. The Landing Strip was also good to me while there. Gorgeous blonde woman, mid 30's, nice and sexy as well. $140 - a steal by indy standards!Agreed. Let's go for the weekend. Thank you for understanding the difference between sarcasm and satire!

Joe Behot
03-01-15, 11:41
Stopped by Venus the other day. Never again.

Beers $5. No stage dancing. They do table dancing with a tip as you want scenario. The whole time whispering that if you do the VIP room dance you will be much happier. I did and at $25 per song, you won't be happy. I just don't think you can beat the hugger in kokomo.

HobbyLuver44
03-01-15, 16:06
I've been to PP West a couple times this week early evening and had good time- was wondering what the differences were between East and West locations?? I know, I know, I should just go out to East and see for myself- hoping to find out if I should save myself the trip or if it's worth the excursion! Thanks. By the way, GREAT private VIP area- very private and very comfortable- big soft couches.

Roy Cat
03-01-15, 19:04
Babes continues to spiral downward. Every time I come in things are worse. Unlike a Saturday night trip five years ago where I would see a crowded club, there were only three or four guys sitting at the bar drinking and three dancers when I walked in around ten. There were no girls up on stage and when I asked one why she said they hadn't had any customers all night and there was no point to dancing for an empty club. Only one of the girls I had seen before. They all work a few nights here and leave. They can probably make more money working across the street at McDonalds. The all rap music selection seemed designed to attract inner city gang members and cause any guy with money to spend to quickly leave if one should happen to show up. The few girls were only ok. They can no longer get a pretty girl like Dani who moved from here over to the Brass, Anna who left here for PT'S, or Fiona who left the stripper business completely.

Jominoes2
03-01-15, 20:43
I've been to PP West a couple times this week early evening and had good time- was wondering what the differences were between East and West locations?? I know, I know, I should just go out to East and see for myself- hoping to find out if I should save myself the trip or if it's worth the excursion! Thanks. By the way, GREAT private VIP area- very private and very comfortable- big soft couches.Hmm, is this a new one?? Can't find anything in Indianapolis called pure platinum??

Are you talking about pure passion which is closed??

HumpyDumpty
03-02-15, 16:55
I visit strip clubs very often and always look to find good clubs where my dollar and stretch longer. Recently I have been going to club Rio on evenings where their couch dances are 10 $ from 5-9 . I sometimes leave very happy with mutual exploration with out limits and sometimes sad. It all depends on the girls work there. At a time in Evening there are at least 5 girls.

Another recent favorite is babes east on Tuesdays where they have 2/20 Tuesdays. Been there twice and found the hottest girl for dances and left happy two times. Harem house was a rare success to me even on Tuesdays where they have same special as babes.

Another all time favorite is hip hugger where I go in I I have some free afternoons. Last week I went with a girl who asked me for dances. She is small white BBW may be 6 on scale asked me for a dance. I thought ll taste all types today and went in. Man that was one I my best experiences there. I never thought I could get that in hip hugger. Did 5 songs and for all 5 songs 80% of the time her hands disappeared in to you know where. Left very happy.

Just my 2 cents for fellow friends here.

Gesco
03-03-15, 19:26
Another recent favorite is babes east on Tuesdays where they have 2/20 Tuesdays. Been there twice and found the hottest girl for dances and left happy two times. .I still say Babe's on the east side is the best bargain in town on Tuesdays. Not crowded, get the girl of your choice, and $10 dances. I've left happy about 10 times in a row there. You don't get the youngest dancer in town, or the hottest, but you get a fun time.

I went out to Brad's on Friday and left broke and frustrated (that was the goal, not a complaint). I left Babe's today and spent $60 and had a very, very nice time.

Theo Guderian
03-03-15, 19:58
Babes continues to spiral downward. Every time I come in things are worse. Unlike a Saturday night trip five years ago where I would see a crowded club, there were only three or four guys sitting at the bar drinking and three dancers when I walked in around ten. There were no girls up on stage and when I asked one why she said they hadn't had any customers all night and there was no point to dancing for an empty club. Only one of the girls I had seen before. They all work a few nights here and leave. They can probably make more money working across the street at McDonalds. The all rap music selection seemed designed to attract inner city gang members and cause any guy with money to spend to quickly leave if one should happen to show up. The few girls were only ok. They can no longer get a pretty girl like Dani who moved from here over to the Brass, Anna who left here for PT'S, or Fiona who left the stripper business completely.Totally sad isn't it. The only good thing I can think of now is that there is a door on the shitter. They've had strings of hot girls and it's so damn mismanaged they can't keep any of them. Used to be an awesome club, pisses me off. Even ran into Sexton at Brad's last week, that's an awful sign.

Katie still has her locker there, if only.

MarkDenneny
03-04-15, 11:47
The only good thing I can think of now is that there is a door on the shitter.I haven't been to a strip club in years. Do they still have bathroom attendants? It always seemed so awkward.

Theo Guderian
03-04-15, 19:58
I haven't been to a strip club in years. Do they still have bathroom attendants? It always seemed so awkward.PT's does at nights, so does Dancers I believe. And I agree, not really so much about being in the john with you, but the "can I have a dollar for not doing anything for you" look.

Now if the bathroom attendants were a couple of babes.

Mwdude
03-05-15, 08:19
PT's does at nights, so does Dancers I believe. And I agree, not really so much about being in the john with you, but the "can I have a dollar for not doing anything for you" look.

Now if the bathroom attendants were a couple of babes.They don't even give you paper towels to dry your hands? I've seen some have a rack of shit they're selling, too. Cologne, shoe Polish, mints. Seems an odd spot for a bazaar.

AsianK
03-05-15, 11:18
They don't even give you paper towels to dry your hands? I've seen some have a rack of shit they're selling, too. Cologne, shoe Polish, mints. Seems an odd spot for a bazaar.Haha. They are just the same as the girls. I assume they have to pay the house too. Hence they only exist at the larger establishments. PT and Dancers. The smaller joints know, This is a titty club not some fancy hotel.

Hotforty
03-05-15, 14:49
Alternatively, you can take a totally trashy date and have her "stress relieve" the bathroom attendant so you don't deal with 'them.

But you do have to have a really trashy date. I think there's one in Greensburg, but I haven't yet TOFFT.

Now if the bathroom attendants were a couple of babes.

Freckle Freak
03-05-15, 20:05
Alternatively, you can take a totally trashy date and have her "stress relieve" the bathroom attendant so you don't deal with 'them.

But you do have to have a really trashy date. I think there's one in Greensburg, but I haven't yet TOFFT.I am not from Greensburg and as far as I know I'm the only date you have ever taken to a strip club. Have you been cheating on me again? I also don't do bathroom attendants unless they are female.

FF.

P.S. However I am a trashy freckle lover.

Hotforty
03-08-15, 19:20
You are a trashy date!

...As far as I know I'm the only date you have ever taken to a strip club. Have you been cheating on me again?Me? Cheat on you? If I did cheat and not tell you about freckles, I would never hear the end of it!

That's fer shur:

However I am a trashy freckle lover.

YellowPeril
03-13-15, 00:11
Meant to post this before, but should still be valid. Was from a work trip last month, ended up going back a couple times over the week, had a lot of fun and there was great 2 way contact.

First time in Indianapolis. I tried Dancers first but they wanted to scan my ID which was a no go for me so instead of lunch there I went to Brad's after I had finished up work for the day. I have to say I'm glad I did. The club is pretty nice facilities wise. $5 cover if memory serves. A tiny flat glass of coke costs the same as a red bull if that matters to you. I don't drink much any more so can't comment on booze. I sat at the rail for a while because that really is my favorite place at a club besides a VIP room and for your money you get a mini lap dance, mileage depends on the dance as always, but it's above average on what I expect at the rail and there was good 2 way contact to be had. I went through about 10 girls states and from what I saw they ranged from 5's to high 8's in my book. On average better talent than I'm used to seeing in the Wisconsin clubs I usually go to and all were friendly. I picked a beautiful blonde, I think her stage name is Kenna, who had a tight body and looked much younger than the 33 she said she was. Great 2 way contact, did not go for any holes but got the sense that they are off limits. No mention of extras but the mileage was great.

So it seems 20 gets you a song on the floor, 100 gets you a half hour in the VIP room where you're off the floor but in an open room where others are getting dances, and 200 gets you a half hour in the Brass room where you have a private curtained off booth.

RedFox2120
03-15-15, 19:43
Hmmn what to say about this place. Overall I really enjoyed it. It's a black club so if that is not your thing than this will not work for you.

Let's start with the good. This place actually has hot in shape black girls. They have a couple that are thick like oatmeal but I did see some girls rocking abs and of course a big ass. There were a couple of 7-9 there.

I managed to meet this cute little thing there. Slim build with a nice ass. Great dance skills too.

Now the bad. If you are not black you will be the only non black person there. I never felt unsafe or things never got crazy.

The dance area is just a bunch of red couches next to each other. Not really private at all. Also the club itself feels like a house or church room you rent out for kids parties.

I'll definitely go back. They serve food there too.

LapDanceLover
03-20-15, 18:14
I've been there a lot but today was good! I was in there about 4 pm and a lovely lady named Joclyn danced for me. She is very good. She grinded till it was time to go home!! Check her out.

Theo Guderian
03-21-15, 03:38
A couple of weeks ago I stopped by the three Pike clubs one Friday night.

Babes

Not really sure why I stopped by. I do from time to time hoping to run into an old friend (Katie, Isis, etc.) Pretty much the same as its been at night. 5 or so dancers, went to the back with Olivia. Haircut like Skin Diamond. Sexy, decent dance, nothing special.

HH

Actually a surprising number of "new" girls (refugees from other clubs or returnee's to the business). Several shapes & sizes. I would say for most people there is a pretty decent potential to find something to your liking.

PT's

Damn club I hate to go in, but I started late and wasn't finished. Overall quality has gone down. Got 2 songs from Andie. Pretty girl, decent dance. Would be interesting OTC I bet. Has apparently danced there for years. High $'s and "normal" good mileage.

Return HH visit tonight

Heavenly is back. Saw several of the aforementioned girls still around. Perhaps if word gets out and business picks up a tad they'll stick around for a while and we'll have something to enjoy for a little while at least.

RavenClaw1
03-22-15, 11:44
I agree with you on Harem, Babes has been horrible. To top it off Babes arrange the couches in a new configuration (face out) which is total buzzkill for those that can work extra. Now back to Harem, Babes use be a favorite place for girls to stop back in after they were suspended from another club or if they been on a long break and looking to transition back in (spring trainging) maybe Harem might be that club.

They still need a major manager change at both clubs. Not to sterotype, but some retired, east coast nephew of a mobster looking to proof himself to the family. But not reckless. But knows how to run a good medium level club.

Dreaming of at least four years ago.

The Claw.

A couple of weeks ago I stopped by the three Pike clubs one Friday night.

Babes

Not really sure why I stopped by. I do from time to time hoping to run into an old friend (Katie, Isis, etc.) Pretty much the same as its been at night. 5 or so dancers, went to the back with Olivia. Haircut like Skin Diamond. Sexy, decent dance, nothing special.

HH

Actually a surprising number of "new" girls (refugees from other clubs or returnee's to the business). Several shapes & sizes. I would say for most people there is a pretty decent potential to find something to your liking.

PT's

Damn club I hate to go in, but I started late and wasn't finished. Overall quality has gone down. Got 2 songs from Andie. Pretty girl, decent dance. Would be interesting OTC I bet. Has apparently danced there for years. High $'s and "normal" good mileage.

Return HH visit tonight

Heavenly is back. Saw several of the aforementioned girls still around. Perhaps if word gets out and business picks up a tad they'll stick around for a while and we'll have something to enjoy for a little while at least.

ItsMyMrp
03-23-15, 09:16
Quick report on these two clubs.

Key Club on 13th and Capital is a "private" club -- which is completely open to the public. Sure, membership is available, but the last few times I just paid the man at the door (when there was one there). No I'd scanner, no hassle.

It's a small club, with funky decor, white chairs and stains on the carpet and walls. But if you like the black girls who play, in my experience, it's as good as any club, or better. My second trip in, a pretty ebony dropped down to me and it was no time at all before she had the bull by the horns. Liberal roaming was allowed and encouraged, all at the stage for $1. 00. In the private area ($20 per and not very private), she wasted no time and openly unbuckled my pants and pulled me out for a BBBJ while we were waiting for the song to start! No one looked or even cared.

Well, I can take a hint as well as the next guy, and the dances were even better. We made a mess but she didn't mind and neither did I. Yes I have digits and no you can't have them.

Also, been hanging at Rio recently. Seriously, the Friday $5 Ribeye with salad and fries is excellent. But also, so is the scenery. I continue to have good luck there, with girls doing things discreetly not easily done at most other clubs. I do have an interesting experience in the VIP. I was back there in what I stupidly thought was a good dance with one of my favorites, when a guy comes in and HE STRIPS DOWN TO NOTHING. Nothing at all, no shirt, no pants, no underwear. Sits in the dark close corner, where I will never be sitting again. A blond dancer comes in, kneels down and starts giving him head right there. We were almost done, but we both just stopped mid-dance dumfoundedly and watched. We dressed and left.

Just when I think I'm the boss, one of you comes along and shows me how it's done. Bravo to you!

LapDanceLover
03-24-15, 18:57
Got some very good dances from Tia. She's a juicy bootied black lady that works days and Sunday nights. She was very nice and sexy. She grinded me till I needed new boxers. Check her out.

Refuge1
03-24-15, 22:06
Rio is becoming my favorite spot recently. I've had some good experiences in the past there but last week I had 2-great performances, 1 by an older dancer from kokomo and had a nice body and wanted more than a couch dance. She couldn't keep her hands out my pants and kept saying let's VIP. I told her to wait for awhile but I was stalling cause I really wanted to check out this younger looking brunette. I finally got my chance when kokomo was called on stage, the younger girl, with the smoking hot body comes over and says can I dance for you? She begins a couch dance that was incredible, she didn't care where my hands ended up, my fingers either for that matter. After the dance she straightens her gstring up and says here's both my numbers call me. I told her I would and I will very soon when I have some free time.

Theo Guderian
03-24-15, 22:55
Spent Sunday watching games at Brads. Day shift had a couple of hotties Lacy especially, (no relation to our favorite Lacy).

Mid shift had a number of interesting ladies roll in, including an 'old' friend more than up for a 'little bump & grind across the finish line.

Sadly, Savannah has apparently finished school and will no longer be cavorting in the lights, though she may find her way to a lunch spot near Mack. Never got the chance to push the boundaries, but there's a freak there for sure.

ItsMyMrp
03-25-15, 10:18
Rio is becoming my favorite spot recently. Exactly. I've been saying this for months. I have 3 or 4 girls who have offered takeout from Rio and I have numbers. Somehow, I never pull the trigger, but they keep trying. The experience is usually better in the dark. I'll be there today.

LapDanceLover
03-25-15, 23:14
I had a great day at Rio! Got 3 dances from Lisa. Very sensual and very touchy. She was not afraid to grind and use them hips!! I left needed new boxers!! Go see her. She's good.

SnipeHunter
03-26-15, 18:24
Rio is the club I frequent most. In fact, I was there this afternoon. I have done the semi-private room four times. Twice it was awesome and twice it sucked. Both times it, I was blinded by hotness and went straight to the back room. Get a couch dance or two first to feel her out.

Exactly. I've been saying this for months. I have 3 or 4 girls who have offered takeout from Rio and I have numbers. Somehow, I never pull the trigger, but they keep trying. The experience is usually better in the dark. I'll be there today.

Mcrabopple
03-28-15, 08:59
After my "date" fell through, stopped by HH around 11:45 Friday night. I will concur with others that the talent level seems to have slightly improved since the last time I stopped in about 2 years ago. Not a lot of customers but me a short, tight-bodied AA with a great chest. We had a great conversation so ended up going in back. Dances were great. Not in a graphic kind of way but really sensual and erotic. She even offered me a "freebie" to help me get to sleep when I got home.

LapDanceLover
03-29-15, 11:06
Had 2 excellent dances from Scarrlet. She's 20 and has a rocking body, long legs and killer ass. She grinded on me till I erupted! She only works Friday and Saturday. Check her out.

RealMan44
03-29-15, 12:14
I stopped in a few days ago and found the environment pleasurable. Had conversation with the the (3) sisters and tried to get a feel for them. Exchanged numbers with one and plan on going back on Wens.

ItsMyMrp
03-29-15, 12:29
Had some time and cash to spend last night, headed out around 10 pm.

Stopped in at Lenny's first and found there was, once again, a pretty decent selection of tatood, super skinny or overweight girls, a few friendly fat black ones and a stuck up Asian, just for color. Ran into an old friend from BBF days gone by, who is serving and as cute and handy as ever. But it is astonishing how I was sitting alone at a table, with over $200 in cash in my wallet, watching an empty stage and looking at the backs of 6 girls at the bar drinking and taking shots with friends.

Every now and then, a girl would stop over and enevitably ask for a shot, give me a few grinds, then wander off back to the bar. Remember, they're ALL broke guys!

Left there and went to Ricks for the first time in years. $10 cover, candles on the tables and a decent selection of guys to choose from. The female talent was, well, missing. A couple girls sitting with guys, one on stage. Mostly good to average quality, one skinny blond was super friendly and quite aggressive, but she had no tits at all. Nothing. Flat as a Japanese boy. I had a drink and left.

Last was Rio, and at last HERE was some action, some life. It was hard to find a seat like the old days, but there was plenty of cute pussy walking around, and most of it already drunk. Spent some time with Danielle, a thin brunette and a few other new girls before settling on a thicker but incredibly sexy white girl with her hair up in a pony tail and Harry Potter glasses on. This one was my speed, she went in my pants right at the table and gave me a run for my $5 tip. She also gave me a "hall pass", as she put it, and pulled her panties aside. We did one $20 dance and it was scarcely better than what I got at the table, but she is a vixen. Got digits.

At about two, there was, predictably, a huge, screaming fight with a very tipsy brunette and some patrons. A couple other girls joined in the fray, the whole entourage moved to the front, getting louder until security guys -- with guns on their belts --intervened and took it outside. I can take a hint, so I dropped Harry Potter and hit the road.

All in all, a fun and worthwhile night but next time, I'll go right to Rio.

RealMan44
03-30-15, 20:31
Rio.

After hearing good reports, I had to go check it out for myself. Got there before the night crew so I expected to be slow. Met a beautiful Puerto Rican female that actually knew how to conversation with you. I bought her a drink and decided to move on closed to home base.

Venus.

Bad bartender practices, had to wait on 2 occasions to Try to get a drink. Met a sexy little thang named Butterfly. WOW. Before no time she had the pole in her hand exercising it very well. Decided to go change clothes and I needed a drink. So waited at the bar while bartender arguing on the phone with her significant other, I decided that I would return another to see if the Butterfly would spread her wings for me.

LapDanceLover
03-31-15, 23:20
Classy Chassy again!! Jade is her name, she's early 30's, dark auburn hair, very tall and toned. You can tell she does squats! Her thong rides so low you can tell she shaves the kitty also! But the lap dance was awesome, her tits are great! She grinded and grinded till I hit critical mass! Good luck gentlemen!

Bm392
04-02-15, 10:53
Stopped by on Tuesday. Only one dancer and she was BIG. She was super nice and had a nice grind, but not worth the trip or money.

IrishGuy11
04-02-15, 13:42
Still fairly new to town and hadn't tried many area clubs. Based on recommendations and curiosity stopped by Rio on a recent Thursday afternoon. Had fun with Dreamy, a smoking hot blonde with a fitness contestant body. She said that she typically only works Friday afternoon unless she picks up other hours. Now I know where I will spend Fridays from now on.

Indiguy
04-02-15, 18:30
Stopped by on Tuesday. Only one dancer and she was BIG. She was super nice and had a nice grind, but not worth the trip or money.She is nice. But there are others. A couple black and a couple white. One white gal in particular, medium h / w is very friendly. You might try again cause I have found that every visit there brings new best friends.

ItsMyMrp
04-02-15, 21:44
Still fairly new to town and hadn't tried many area clubs. Based on recommendations and curiosity stopped by Rio on a recent Thursday afternoon. Had fun with Dreamy, a smoking hot blonde with a fitness contestant body. She said that she typically only works Friday afternoon unless she picks up other hours. Now I know where I will spend Fridays from now on.You made me blush thinking about what Dreamy has done to me in the VIP over the months. She only works the one day per week, outside her regular job; but Friday 12 to 7 is my favorite time of the week.

Bm392
04-03-15, 14:45
She is nice. But there are others. A couple black and a couple white. One white gal in particular, medium h / w is very friendly. You might try again cause I have found that every visit there brings new best friends.Thanks! I will give it another try the next time I come to town.

Theo Guderian
04-03-15, 15:12
Babes is scheduled to be remodeled after the race. HH sometime after that.

About fuckin' time.

T D Mills
04-06-15, 16:29
Just found out Classy Chassy has $10 couch dances on Tuesdays. Just thought I'd share.

TDM.

RavenClaw1
04-06-15, 19:15
Amen!

Now can they (Babes) just schedule a traveling dentist to stop by every four months.

Babes is scheduled to be remodeled after the race. HH sometime after that.

About fuckin' time.

Theo Guderian
04-06-15, 20:53
Just found out Classy Chassy has $10 couch dances on Tuesdays. Just thought I'd share.

TDM.Classy, Babes & HH have all had that for years (don't let any of the girls trick you). Buckets of domestic for "cheap" as well. Just make sure you don't get a leaky one.

Ilapp
04-07-15, 14:31
Classy, Babes & HH have all had that for years (don't let any of the girls trick you). Buckets of domestic for "cheap" as well. Just make sure you don't get a leaky one.Hit Babes and HH last night, was pretty miserable, except for running into one I used to go out with some in years past. No customers, virtually no dancers, and what there was of both was mostly pitiful. On the other hand, Sunset was absolutely packed at 2 AM, and some pretty cool limos hanging outside too. Sadly Long's was closed though, more the kind of sweet tooth I had in mind.

ItsMyMrp
04-07-15, 15:37
Hit Babes and HH last night, was pretty miserable, except for running into one I used to go out with some in years past. No customers, virtually no dancers, and what there was of both was mostly pitiful. On the other hand, Sunset was absolutely packed at 2 AM, and some pretty cool limos hanging outside too. Sadly Long's was closed though, more the kind of sweet tooth I had in mind.I agree 100%, Babes and HH are mere shells of their former selfs, which was second tier even back then. And you're right, I went to Pure Passion West last week and it was packed and fun. Rio and Ricks. Not so much. I know where the money is that's for sure.

Panthers919
04-07-15, 16:57
Here now. Don't bother coming now. Only 2 dancers and 6 customers. Their power went out earlier in the day. Hope it gets better.

Drof1
04-07-15, 22:16
New girl, Z, is very very nice. The only problem is that she will likely be occupied. None of the other girls seem to care if there is a guy with money burning holes in his pockets. She will be working the room. She is tall and young and beautiful, with cheetah track tattoos across her midriff. Treat her well and she will do the same.

It is nice to see that there are still some professionals out there.

Biscuit8
04-09-15, 08:37
Man, I haven't been to sunset past 10 pm or so. I've been wanting to go during the night shift since I know there are quite a few stunners that work there, but I wasn't sure how things are there late night. Did you have any issues being there at 2 am?

Hit Babes and HH last night, was pretty miserable, except for running into one I used to go out with some in years past. No customers, virtually no dancers, and what there was of both was mostly pitiful. On the other hand, Sunset was absolutely packed at 2 AM, and some pretty cool limos hanging outside too. Sadly Long's was closed though, more the kind of sweet tooth I had in mind.

Fungu
04-12-15, 03:58
Stopped by on Tuesday. Only one dancer and she was BIG. She was super nice and had a nice grind, but not worth the trip or money.Someone told me to go check it out some girl name diamond, that it will be a good time!!

Fungu
04-12-15, 04:03
Thread Starter.I am going to check out patyt's showclub, any recommendations?

BibBob1234
04-12-15, 15:31
I will be in Indianapolis on Tuesday evening for work on Wednesday and I have an evening affair planned with a former "friend with benefits". She has always enjoyed the strip club scene as a nice stimulation starter to an evening of fun between the sheets. I will be staying out near Keystone Crossing. Are there any good club recommendations on where I can take her after round 1 and dinner to help get her motor running in high gear? Any particular dancers that like / enjoy / get into the whole girl on girl private dances thing? Not looking for extras at the club, just a little girl on girl grinding. My friend is 5'-5", blonde, early 30's and a hot MILF type. She is not a provider in the normal sense, we have simply connected well and whenever our schedules match (3-4 times per year) we get together and make the beast with two backs. I cover all expenses and I get great "companionship" as a result. This is our first time together in Indianapolis. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Inndy1
04-12-15, 17:59
I will be in Indianapolis on Tuesday evening for work on Wednesday and I have an evening affair planned with a former "friend with benefits". She has always enjoyed the strip club scene as a nice stimulation starter to an evening of fun between the sheets. I will be staying out near Keystone Crossing. Are there any good club recommendations on where I can take her after round 1 and dinner to help get her motor running in high gear? Any particular dancers that like / enjoy / get into the whole girl on girl private dances thing? Not looking for extras at the club, just a little girl on girl grinding. My friend is 5'-5", blonde, early 30's and a hot MILF type. She is not a provider in the normal sense, we have simply connected well and whenever our schedules match (3-4 times per year) we get together and make the beast with two backs. I cover all expenses and I get great "companionship" as a result. This is our first time together in Indianapolis. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.Based on where you are staying your only choice of a quality night out would be PT'S not far beautiful women. Nothing even close in quality, not cheap but best looking women not far from you.

BibBob1234
04-12-15, 18:15
Based on where you are staying your only choice of a quality night out would be PT'S not far beautiful women. Nothing even close in quality, not cheap but best looking women not far from you.Thank you.

ItsMyMrp
04-12-15, 19:54
I am going to check out patyt's showclub, any recommendations?Yes, I recommend you take hand sanitizer and a dose of antibiotics. Have fun!

Jjbee62
04-12-15, 20:25
Based on where you are staying your only choice of a quality night out would be PT'S not far beautiful women. Nothing even close in quality, not cheap but best looking women not far from you.Has PTS relaxed a bit? Took my ex in several years ago and it was cold fish. The lapdances she got, were lame. Took her across town to club Rio and, if the dancer hadn't already removed them, her panties would have been soaked. She ended up leaving a puddle in the passenger seat.

I haven't been for awhile, and it's a longer drive, but I would recommend Club Rio, on west 38th.

Stormrider
04-13-15, 11:28
Yes, I recommend you take hand sanitizer and a dose of antibiotics. Have fun!I would recommend a forklift as well. There's a reason why we used to name it "The Cattle Call".

RedFox2120
04-14-15, 16:46
Has PTS relaxed a bit? Took my ex in several years ago and it was cold fish. The lapdances she got, were lame. Took her across town to club Rio and, if the dancer hadn't already removed them, her panties would have been soaked. She ended up leaving a puddle in the passenger seat.

I haven't been for awhile, and it's a longer drive, but I would recommend Club Rio, on west 38th.I think it has. Last time I brought a girl here they were pretty hands on each other. Hands went all over in the regular lap dance area. I needed a crowbar to pry them from each other.

I was offered the VIP with a choice of whatever I wanted but I was hesitant to drop 250 or whatever the VIP is. In hindsight I probably should have just gone for it.

Golfer72
04-14-15, 18:34
Went in Friday to see the superfit dancer at Rio, noted below to work on Friday afternoons. I must have shit timing, or one of you was monopolizing her time.

Two Nutts
04-14-15, 23:59
Hit Babes and HH last night, was pretty miserable, except for running into one I used to go out with some in years past. No customers, virtually no dancers, and what there was of both was mostly pitiful. On the other hand, Sunset was absolutely packed at 2 AM, and some pretty cool limos hanging outside too. Sadly Long's was closed though, more the kind of sweet tooth I had in mind.Every time I'm in town FF and myself invite you to hang with us but you always need to be home for supper. You are turning into just "THE OTHER GUY".

Freckle Freak
04-15-15, 06:42
Every time I'm in town FF and myself invite you to hang with us but you always need to be home for supper. You are turning into just "THE OTHER GUY".Didn't even invite me to go with him later that night. Probably because he doesn't think I'm funny anymore. He used to laugh at some of my posts but now he doesn't think I'm the least bit funny. Old age and shrinking appendages have a direct correlation to losing one's sense of humor. Don't even talk to him anymore because us younger guys know how to have fun.

FF.

P.S. I get all the asian chick pics from now on, even if they don't have freckles.

ItsMyMrp
04-15-15, 10:00
Went in Friday to see the superfit dancer at Rio, noted below to work on Friday afternoons. I must have shit timing, or one of you was monopolizing her time.She WAS there until 7 apparently, I wasn't though.

Separately, I found ANOTHER no kids, 20-something blond honey at Rio two weeks ago. Adorable face, large fun bags, slim but curvey body, smooth skin, got digits. Unlike most strippers, she followed through and we met up. She blew me away in quality, technique, activities and threw in a decent massage, too (which let to another round of fun). She is not a pro outside the club, only charged $150 plus room. She works there most every day, but no play in the club. I asked about referrals and she wants NO other referrals sorry friends. She likes to meet up with whom she connects with, period. Lucky me.

Then, stopped in last night and spent an hour with one of my favorites. She was unbelievably good, nice and tan, smelled great with juices just oozing out at the slightest touch. I'll say it again; their ribeye dinner is amazing. As for the girls, what a disappointment. One super drunk, sloppy, pot-bellied, smoking, tatted blond and a super sweet chubbo. I ate my steak and left.

Ilapp
04-15-15, 10:17
Every time I'm in town FF and myself invite you to hang with us but you always need to be home for supper. You are turning into just "THE OTHER GUY".No, actually it is probably FF, he has turned down my invitations lately believe it or not. I have been out late too much recently, but missing dinner is not helping to lose any weight, which I had hoped would make the shrunken appendage not seem quite so shrunken. Signed, The Other Guy.

Ilapp
04-15-15, 10:22
Didn't even invite me to go with him later that night. Probably because he doesn't think I'm funny anymore. He used to laugh at some of my posts but now he doesn't think I'm the least bit funny. Old age and shrinking appendages have a direct correlation to losing one's sense of humor. Don't even talk to him anymore because us younger guys know how to have fun.

FF.

P.S. I get all the asian chick pics from now on, even if they don't have freckles.You aren't funny, and here you have proved it again. (Like the way I run my post count up with worthless drivel and inane replies? It makes up for all the ones over the years that have gotten pulled down, I do miss JJ now that I think of it. And BB)).

Fungu
04-15-15, 16:58
Well I have lots of fun with this dancer "Amy".

Fungu
04-15-15, 19:19
Someone told me to go check it out some girl name diamond, that it will be a good time!!Check that girl amy on patty's. "Good time".

ItsMyMrp
04-16-15, 08:34
That didn't take long. Closed for good.

Indiguy
04-17-15, 19:39
Check that girl amy on patty's. "Good time".Better yet, try Phoenix, attractive with a fun personality.

ItsMyMrp
04-27-15, 09:04
Better yet, try Phoenix, attractive with a fun personality.I stopped in last night and there were 2 girls; a stuck up black girl with a pretty good body and a short, overweight white girl with a belly flap who was dancing on stage. I drank a darkened carbonated water, though I ordered a coke, and watched her sway over to me to collect her tip. As I carefully folded the dollar for her and put it in her sweaty waistband, she said "Hi, I'm Phoenix".

Nice, she is I'm sure but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Indiguy
04-27-15, 16:02
I stopped in last night and there were 2 girls; a stuck up black girl with a pretty good body and a short, overweight white girl with a belly flap who was dancing on stage. I drank a darkened carbonated water, though I ordered a coke, and watched her sway over to me to collect her tip. As I carefully folded the dollar for her and put it in her sweaty waistband, she said "Hi, I'm Phoenix".

Nice, she is I'm sure but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.I guess it's all relative. As in how late and how many beers.

Actually you missed the most intriguing one.

I wasn't sure if she was "here" or "there."

Gesco
04-28-15, 19:51
Stopped by Babes on the east side. I was pleasantly surprised to find Fiona was back. Went to the back with her. Time and money well, well spent.

Tuesdays are usually a good deal there, if she's there, it's a must go for me. Best fun and value at a club that I've had in Indy.

Cook72
04-29-15, 08:09
Stopped by Brad's for first time in 2 years. Mid afternoon visit. Stayed about an hour. Saw maybe 10 girls. Most 7's with and couple of 6 and 8's. Not many customers but all the girls seemed to just be attached to the regulars that did not really seem to be spending much on them. I guess the early bird $12 dances are long gone. DJ was promoting $25 off a private room for 30 min. For $175 WOW. I am guessing you can spend a buck seventy five better elsewhere. During the hour only saw 2 girls making rounds. Used to be my favorite place, will probably be another year or two before I go back.

ItsMyMrp
05-04-15, 10:18
It's been said before by myself and others -- and I'll say it again; Rio daytime is the best club in town. Thanks to Dreamy, Danielle, the waitress and a new slender ebony, it was a memorable and expensive time.

Golfer72
05-06-15, 15:59
Stopped by around 1:00 today. Lots of young talent. Got a dance from a tiny gal, Ashley (who wanted to give a handie, but too many gals giving dances at the time. Got a few dance from a spinner dark redhead who had my junk out 15 sec into the dance. She offered carry out, or $100 plus songs for a BJ in the club, but had to be in corner which was occupied for basically forever. I will def go back and see if I can do that. She even offered to meet me out in my car, eager. Almost too eager.

Redmann6999
05-06-15, 23:28
Stopped by around 1:00 today. Lots of young talent. Got a dance from a tiny gal, Ashley (who wanted to give a handie, but too many gals giving dances at the time. Got a few dance from a spinner dark redhead who had my junk out 15 sec into the dance. She offered carry out, or $100 plus songs for a BJ in the club, but had to be in corner which was occupied for basically forever. I will def go back and see if I can do that. She even offered to meet me out in my car, eager. Almost too eager.Did you catch the name of the redhead?

Roy Cat
05-07-15, 19:21
Stopped by Babes on the east side. I was pleasantly surprised to find Fiona was back. Went to the back with her. Time and money well, well spent.

Tuesdays are usually a good deal there, if she's there, it's a must go for me. Best fun and value at a club that I've had in Indy.Fiona was always my favorite there.

Nilla14
05-08-15, 22:45
Been checking out various places in the last month for a little fun. Have hit Rio a couple of times in the late afternoon to evening. Had great times in the VIP with Mindy and Magic (Both extremely and mutually hands (and lips) on. Both implied it might have been even steamier if cameras hadn't recently been installed.

Hit PT's and really enjoyed Nova. Young, blonde with perfect petite ass and breasts. Great personality and surprisingly passionate in VIP.

Still waiting for an opportunity to meet Dreamy at Rio.

BpkbDude
05-10-15, 00:09
I've been reading your forum for quite some time. I finally decided to register. Just wanted to say thanks for all the info.

Mwdude
05-10-15, 09:28
I've been reading your forum for quite some time. I finally decided to register. Just wanted to say thanks for all the info.Welcome, and lay some of your knowledge on us.

BpkbDude
05-11-15, 01:02
Welcome, and lay some of your knowledge on us.Maybe it's because I'm local, but from my experience, Indy seems to be a better than average place for massage parlors & strip clubs. But, it goes in cycles from place to place as the girls move around & time passes.

Massage quality is really a function of what girl you get. There are all types of girls from those offering REALLY good massages to those who just want to give a quick tug for cash. Obviously the same sorts of differences exist with the dancers. Club rules are clearly a function of the managers. While some monitor the actions of their girls pretty close, others could care less what goes on in their club. You just got to figure out what you want and spend the time to find it.

After many massages from many places and masseuses, I think I've pretty much figured out how to tell what a girl is going to offer before I get to the room. First and foremost if they are wearing a miniskirt, they are pretty much likely to offer full service. Likewise, if they are wearing clothes that don't allow roaming with multiple layers of clothes you are most likely in for just whatever quality of massage the girl provides. As you walk to the room, place your hand on their back. If they are bra-less, it speaks well to a more liberal massage. As for the strippers, you can also usually figure the girls out before you spend all your money. In all clubs, you can find girls who will push the boundaries & a few seem to have no boundaries.

Freckle Freak
05-11-15, 15:44
After many massages from many places and masseuses, I think I've pretty much figured out how to tell what a girl is going to offer before I get to the room. First and foremost if they are wearing a miniskirt, they are pretty much likely to offer full service. Likewise, if they are wearing clothes that don't allow roaming with multiple layers of clothes you are most likely in for just whatever quality of massage the girl provides. As you walk to the room, place your hand on their back. If they are bra-less, it speaks well to a more liberal massage. As for the strippers, you can also usually figure the girls out before you spend all your money. In all clubs, you can find girls who will push the boundaries & a few seem to have no boundaries.MWdude was requesting was some specifics. Like what parlors and what clubs, possibly with some stripper names. If you noticed he does have a few posts and a little experience, so what he wants is where and who has the action!

FF.

P.S. I want to know if you find freckles!

Sara8032
05-11-15, 16:22
MWdude was requesting was some specifics. Like what parlors and what clubs, possibly with some stripper names. If you noticed he does have a few posts and a little experience, so what he wants is where and who has the action!

FF.

P.S. I want to know if you find freckles!I have seen him. He is legit.

Mwdude
05-11-15, 17:34
MWdude was requesting was some specifics. Like what parlors and what clubs, possibly with some stripper names. If you noticed he does have a few posts and a little experience, so what he wants is where and who has the action!

FF.

P.S. I want to know if you find freckles!To be fair, I gave up strip clubs some time ago, but any knowledge the new guy has and can share can help the community of horny dudes.

BpkbDude
05-12-15, 21:01
To be fair, I gave up strip clubs some time ago, but any knowledge the new guy has and can share can help the community of horny dudes.Specifics huh. I'd have to echo a few other posts on here that Rio's day shift is probably as good as it gets these days. Just don't get there too early as the girls filter in for the first couple hours. There is a girl there who Elton John used to sing about. I forget her name. Song goes the- is traveling tonight on a plane. I can see the red tail lights. Anyway. Find her and you'll have a good time. I think there are multiple girls there though pushing the boundaries, if there really are boundaries.

As for massages, if you want an awesome legit massage, go to Happy Feet on 10th. If you want more than that there is a place off Dime on the West side. They are a bit pricey, but pretty liberal. When I was there one of my favorite songs came on by Pure Prairie and I've not been able to get it out of my mind ever since. "Aime, What you going to do. I think, I could be with you". Awesome song. I heard the girl I had moves between Dime and Ste H. Never cared much for Peony, 55th or Monarch. Blue Light just isn't what it used to be before they got shutdown. Oh Yea is worth the trip. Suite G can be good for the horny type as can the National plae. Cheers.

And I've read and read. I have absolutely no idea what the reference to freckles implies. Other than maybe a fun red head.

Ilapp
05-13-15, 13:05
Specifics huh. I'd have to echo a few other posts on here that Rio's day shift is probably as good as it gets these days. Just don't get there too early as the girls filter in for the first couple hours. There is a girl there who Elton John used to sing about. I forget her name. Song goes the- is traveling tonight on a plane. I can see the red tail lights. Anyway. Find her and you'll have a good time. I think there are multiple girls there though pushing the boundaries, if there really are boundaries.

As for massages, if you want an awesome legit massage, go to Happy Feet on 10th. If you want more than that there is a place off Dime on the West side. They are a bit pricey, but pretty liberal. When I was there one of my favorite songs came on by Pure Prairie and I've not been able to get it out of my mind ever since. "Aime, What you going to do. I think, I could be with you". Awesome song. I heard the girl I had moves between Dime and Ste H. Never cared much for Peony, 55th or Monarch. Blue Light just isn't what it used to be before they got shutdown. Oh Yea is worth the trip. Suite G can be good for the horny type as can the National plae. Cheers.

And I've read and read. I have absolutely no idea what the reference to freckles implies. Other than maybe a fun red head.As for Rio, wouldn't think it is possible but an old friend proved to me that FS is very doable, not necessarily having to be in the VIP, but that you can pull it off any number of times in the main room, especially if the dj likes you and you can sit close to his booth. Things always have come and gone at clubs, and still that way, depends on the day and the girl and the management, and often most important, you, but experience tells me that everything is available at every club, past and present, at some point in time. As for where you were incorrect, I am told by an expert in the field, and I have every reason, including experience, to believe it; but that the most exciting and enticing freckles are often found on the rarer brunette options. I have found that to be true of blondes with freckles as well. Redheads with freckles is just the cliche that everyone assumes you need to have freaky freckled love while playing connect the dots and it is just not true. Freckles come in all flavors, even one of my personal favorites, the monofreckled, which covers many variations, from the types of the past great Bengali, to GAquarius, to trips to Paris and newer Feline adventures, and all the others our great God has created for us.

DexterIndy
05-13-15, 22:01
This place was dead today, none of my regulars there.

Met lisa (literally stole my 1 xx+ saying sorrow ass story).

Met leya or something, she is mix of latin / white. No good but nice bod though. No roaming around.

Rest the club was dead meat. It is a total miss today and lost heavily. IF anyone knows about regulars other than the best Magic, Mindy.

Freckle Freak
05-14-15, 08:02
I am told by an expert in the field, and I have every reason, including experience, to believe it; Freckles come in all flavors,"You have learned well Grasshopper. ".

FF.

P.S. I will be staring with one eye at my mail box daily waiting for my freckled tapestry!

IrishGuy11
05-14-15, 13:16
This place was dead today, none of my regulars there.

Met lisa (literally stole my 1 xx+ saying sorrow ass story).

Met leya or something, she is mix of latin / white. No good but nice bod though. No roaming around.

Rest the club was dead meat. It is a total miss today and lost heavily. IF anyone knows about regulars other than the best Magic, Mindy.Dreamy on Fridays.

XandirHunt
05-15-15, 07:13
Lots of good info in here. Guess I am just naive, but never considered much was available at strip clubs. Makes sense, especially since I have seen escorts that were also dancers.

I have only been to a club once, and that was Larry Flynts Hustler Club near St. Louis. There are a couple clubs right there, and a couple small hotels. I can put 2 and 2 together, but actually IN the club?

Wow. May be making some visits in the near future.

Jjbee62
05-15-15, 09:50
Lots of good info in here. Guess I am just naive, but never considered much was available at strip clubs. Makes sense, especially since I have seen escorts that were also dancers.

I have only been to a club once, and that was Larry Flynts Hustler Club near St. Louis. There are a couple clubs right there, and a couple small hotels. I can put 2 and 2 together, but actually IN the club?

Wow. May be making some visits in the near future.It's definitely a YMMV situation at the clubs, but I think the dancers are getting more liberal with what they will allow.

Personally, I hope it doesn't go too far. I visited a Toronto club a few years back, figuring big city, lots of superior talent, but most of the dancers were 4 to 7 on my scale, and all of them were pushing for a quick CBJ. Too crude for my tastes.

I miss the days in Dallas at Cabaret Royale and Silver City, where the ugly girls were 7's and it was an accomplishment to get a finger wet.

Freckle Freak
05-15-15, 13:37

Wow. May be making some visits in the near future.Or everyone else is getting younger. Are you naive, no probably not. Patient, probably not that either. Strip clubs are for those that like the thrill of the hunt. The great part is you know what they look like because there is no door to open. The question is how many times do you visit a stripper before you get in-club action or OTC. That's the thrill of the hunt. Which of the prey on the stage puts out, which doesn't, where will they put out and when. For those of you who are somewhat new, I will show my age here, some of my older posts were all about baseball and the number of singles, doubles, triples and home runs I enjoyed while at the cubs. I always wore my baseball pants and if I didn't they were in my car. It just makes it so much easier for the lady to roam and the two of us to play the game. I have played baseball in every club in town. Some were no hitters, some were a variety of bases played. I love the clubs because of the black lights on stage, they bring out the freckles. If your willing to invest the time and sometimes the money then clubs can be a great hunting ground. The luscious Autumn Sky was discovered by me in a club as well as many others. The shirt girl CK was a club girl. So if you play the game the way it's supposed to be played it can be a lot of fun.

FF.

P.S. I met Sexyred in a club and she emptied my balls right through my bat!

IndyGuy123
05-15-15, 15:40
More of a football guy maybe because with some age I still got the size of a player. However, with the analogies below I may become a fan of the Grand Ole Game.

Now I got sports to talk about with Red as well. .

Or everyone else is getting younger. Are you naive, no probably not. Patient, probably not that either. Strip clubs are for those that like the thrill of the hunt. The great part is you know what they look like because there is no door to open. The question is how many times do you visit a stripper before you get in-club action or OTC. That's the thrill of the hunt. Which of the prey on the stage puts out, which doesn't, where will they put out and when. For those of you who are somewhat new, I will show my age here, some of my older posts were all about baseball and the number of singles, doubles, triples and home runs I enjoyed while at the cubs. I always wore my baseball pants and if I didn't they were in my car. It just makes it so much easier for the lady to roam and the two of us to play the game. I have played baseball in every club in town. Some were no hitters, some were a variety of bases played. I love the clubs because of the black lights on stage, they bring out the freckles. If your willing to invest the time and sometimes the money then clubs can be a great hunting ground. The luscious Autumn Sky was discovered by me in a club as well as many others. The shirt girl CK was a club girl. So if you play the game the way it's supposed to be played it can be a lot of fun.

FF.

P.S. I met Sexyred in a club and she emptied my balls right through my bat!

Glaucon
05-15-15, 16:07
I had a rare strike out at hip hugger this week. Well, not exactly, but I left with my ball bag completely full and as a general rule, I find that means I didn't enjoy the game. I will say had some decent dances from an incredible blonde (actually a wig, she's really a brunette). Absolutely gorgeous though. Then I got pounced on by a very cute befreckled red head.

She instantly offered a triple for a hando and take out besides. I might have accepted but then she smiled and I saw a meth mouth that only an oral surgeon could love. Wowza. As soon as she said no, she lost interest in the dance and I said I had enough. We had done three dances. She wanted $100 and proceeded to get belligerent about it. I left and we both were unhappy.

BAD FRECKLE! BAD!

DexterIndy
05-15-15, 23:32
Dreamy on Fridays.Thanks for the info bub, wil give it a try most of them gals cheat they have 5 to 7 $10 couch dance they don't offer them at all. This place bcoming messed up.