PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

BagoHammer1
03-18-13, 14:57
Hadn't been out in a while, and thought I'd try the darker side of the club scene (not in reference to skin, but the seediness of the establishments) last Tuesday. First, Club Paradise. Why I have been here more than once is still beyond me. Always glommed onto by the same person, and just don't find her to be physically appealing. Scooted out of there quickly and made my second bad decision of the evening and stopped at Scarem Harem House. Spent more time than planned with a gal who had apparently popped a Xanax and was not getting the same good feeling she'd had the previous time. She was far better looking than what was available at Paradise, which isn't saying much, and it was two for Tuesday, so I tried in vain to salvage the evening with a private dance. She was friendly enough, but chatty at inopportune times. Twenty bucks I'll never see again.

I think I shall make sure to stick to BBF and similar next time, as the scenery is at least much better.

DaveKI don't go there for that very reason

Stnick62
03-19-13, 12:19
I believe he is referring to little daddy's in kokomo.Never been there, guess a short Road Trip is in order.

TypePlus
03-19-13, 14:23
Avoid the scams of Lola and Mercedes. Both have a bit of a smell too. Sandra however, Omfg! Glad I came prepared. No VIP rm but was assured that works too by her. Best club experience of my life and I'm 40.Is the pic of Sandra?

NextPhase2000
03-19-13, 18:01
Never been there, guess a short Road Trip is in order.Yes Kokomo. Not sure how allowed the pic was so from one hobbiest to another you may not want to mention it. No clue when she works. Was a Wed afternoon when I went in.

Good luck guys!

Davek454
03-20-13, 17:09
I opted to visit BBF on a Tuesday in order to purge the memories of Club P and Scarem House from my mind. I kept it on the cheap, but enjoyed plenty of eye candy and dollar dances, and had a nice time conversing with Jazzy (whom I had not previously met) and Devon (with whom I have secretly been in love for years). Feeling much better, and hoping I can find my way in for an old-school couch dance from noon-2 one of these days.

DaveK

RedFox2120
03-21-13, 18:22
Are there any clubs with Asians or Latinas? I love both and want to try.

AsianK
03-22-13, 11:02
Are there any clubs with Asians or Latinas? I love both and want to try.Not in this part of the country. Its very rare when you do find them.

Redmann6999
03-22-13, 11:50
Checked out Little daddy's this past wed afternoon / evening and it was a dud. Maybe one cute girl and the rest were ugly. No Sondra around unless she was in the back. I was pretty disappointed. I might try again.

Bleucheese
03-22-13, 11:56
Are there any clubs with Asians or Latinas? I love both and want to try.As far as Latin or Asian clubs, none that I'm aware of. A couple of years ago, Dancers had several Asian dancers on a regular basis, but not so much anymore & I couldn't tell you where they went.

Cooter Jones
03-22-13, 14:59
Went there a few years ago when I saw the reports of in-club extras at another site. There was one fairly attractive woman and a bunch of pooched out snaggle-tooth pidgins. One chick had major meth mouth, another looked like she was probably hot three kids and 75 lbs ago. I cornered the attractive one and hinted around about extras. She gave me a look like I just ripped a juicy one and took off. Sometimes I think these stories of extras in the club are posted by the owners to drive traffic.

RedFox2120
03-22-13, 19:34
Oh well. I guess I have get used to the girls here. It is a culture shock not seeing russians and latinas all the time. Was there an asian here with a nipple piercing, belly ring, and tramp stamp from Chicago here at any of the clubs?

Roy Cat
03-23-13, 16:45
As far as Latin or Asian clubs, none that I'm aware of. A couple of years ago, Dancers had several Asian dancers on a regular basis, but not so much anymore & I couldn't tell you where they went.You can also see an Asian girl at Brad's or PT's sometimes. I saw one at PT's about a month ago. I like Latina girls too but have only seen one in a local club. A couple years ago I walked into Club Paradise and there was a beautiful one there. If you know what a dive that is, you can imagine how out of place she looked. With the large local Hispanic population, you'd think there would be at least one Latin club but they would have to get a license first and that's probably almost impossible. It's been years since a totally new club opened here. A club catering to Hispanics on Pendleton Pike tried to have pole dancing without a license and was quickly shut down by the police.

Stnick62
03-23-13, 17:10
Are there any clubs with Asians or Latinas? I love both and want to try.Last time I was in Patty's it catered to Hispanics and I did not feel welcome. Plenty of dancers.

NextPhase2000
03-23-13, 22:20
Went there a few years ago when I saw the reports of in-club extras at another site. There was one fairly attractive woman and a bunch of pooched out snaggle-tooth pidgins. One chick had major meth mouth, another looked like she was probably hot three kids and 75 lbs ago. I cornered the attractive one and hinted around about extras. She gave me a look like I just ripped a juicy one and took off. Sometimes I think these stories of extras in the club are posted by the owners to drive traffic.Yes 'Cooter', you must be right. I own that club and the AMP and the SW I posted my experiences about. Thank god you saw right thru all that esp with your insight from a visit a few years ago. We are lucky to have you watching for these things. I would definitely never, ever try to seek out this girl I posted about. Probably a trap if you think about it. Whew!

Cooter Jones
03-24-13, 13:53
When I write "Sometimes I think", read "I don't know what's going on". Just saying in my experience it didn't work out anything like it did for you.

Yes 'Cooter', you must be right. I own that club and the AMP and the SW I posted my experiences about. Thank god you saw right thru all that esp with your insight from a visit a few years ago. We are lucky to have you watching for these things. I would definitely never, ever try to seek out this girl I posted about. Probably a trap if you think about it. Whew!

West Central
03-24-13, 15:46
Are there any clubs with Asians or Latinas? I love both and want to try.You'll catch some Asian girls at the Night Moves in Bloomington every so often. This is not an overall recommendation for the club, as it's mostly been a waste of my time and money over the years, but there you go.

Otherwise, you're probably better off at the MPs, get more for less and if Asians are your thing, there they are. Hispanic girls tend to be low key and backchanneled among the community members.

Prince Numenor
03-26-13, 17:33
I've said it before and I will say it again. HipHuggers is by far the best strip club in the area. I went this afternoon. They had 16 girls working the day shift. A bit unusually high # but apparently many couldn't make it in yesterday and these girls were hungry. I dropped about. 6. I had 3 beers, numerous $ dances which were generally poor and 2 goes in the back. I literally had to stop myself messing my pants on the first go. On the 2nd I gave up and let it happen. You'd have to be dead not to be happy walking out of that place with what goes on in those darkened areas and it was all perfectly legal done by women in their 20's and 30's.

As for the idiots on the Kokomo city council, I hope there is a lawyer who is on this site and sympathetic to our cause because if ever there was a case getting set up to attack our constitutional rights- this is it.

Numenor

Bromad1972
03-26-13, 20:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bromad1972
03-27-13, 07:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You! Kokomo is doing the right things for the wrong reasons.

Roy Cat
03-31-13, 17:41
I stopped by Babes Saturday early evening. There's a new girl there, Fiona, who does a good grind on the lapdance and is worth checking out. Young and not bad looking either. I got to talking to a young guy next to me about local clubs. The girls at PT's always complain to me about young guys being rude and disrespectful so I wanted get a young guy's view of them. He said he thought it was too expensive and the girls acted like they thought they were better than him. I can see that. If I walked into a club where all the dancers were around the same age as me (fifty) and they were prancing around like they thought they were hot stuff and acting like they expected me to pay thirty or forty dollars to get lap dances from them, they would sure get a lot of laughter and ridicule from me. So a guy in his twenties is going to react the same way to a stripper in her twenties who is acting like that around him.

Theindianaguy
04-04-13, 07:20
Was told dancer Tangurey from Harem House is now at Lenny's.

BobUp
04-15-13, 22:12
No one has mentioned Club Rio in a long time. Has anybody been there lately?

6 or 7 years ago on a Friday or Saturday night seating was at a premium at times. Went there about 2 years ago and it was dead. On my last visit about a year ago it was a total waste of time. The door man had a piss poor attitude, he told me not to come in again with a fifty dollar bill to pay the cover. We had to flag a waitress down to order a beer. About 7 dancers were 'working' 3 Afro-Americans. 2 white and 1 Asian or Mexican none above a 6.

Has it improved any at all? I was just wondering if it's worth stopping on my upcoming visit.

Oh and if I do go back I'm bring a fifty for the cover.

Thanks

Irishstuff1
04-16-13, 17:33

6 or 7 years ago on a Friday or Saturday night seating was at a premium at times. Went there about 2 years ago and it was dead. On my last visit about a year ago it was a total waste of time. The door man had a piss poor attitude, he told me not to come in again with a fifty dollar bill to pay the cover. We had to flag a waitress down to order a beer. About 7 dancers were 'working' 3 Afro-Americans. 2 white and 1 Asian or Mexican none above a 6.

Has it improved any at all? I was just wondering if it's worth stopping on my upcoming visit.

ThanksGo see Tiffany, short blonde hair, smoking body.

SuperMtta
04-16-13, 21:48

ThanksReally its hit and miss. About the same as you mentioned. Mileage I feel is the best at Rio. I think you get 1 or 2 girls at a 7 the rest below.

West Central
04-17-13, 16:00

ThanksBack then it was "the spot" for the local sports stars, until they started shooting at each other. After that it dropped off quite a bit.

Jamesn
04-17-13, 22:26
It was not until recently that I found out that BBF carried wine, too. Actually I saw Kelly drank wine the other day, and she seems to be the only person in the club, customer and dancers both included. I gave the wine a try yesterday, and I think it's a good alternative to me, as I usually don't drink any alcohol there, since my ATF doesn't like beer breath, and I personally don't like any liquor.

I'm not from the US, so I'm just wondering, is it usually for a community bar, like BBF or other normal / regular / typical (sorry, don't know what's the best word here) community bar, to carry wine?

Furthermore, is it a recent change of BBF, or I just didn't realize it in the past two years? If so, I'll consider it as another gesture of BBF to change into a more upscale club, in addition to things like cancel free buffet, and a new-look website.

Thanks.

BobUp
04-19-13, 00:20
Really its hit and miss. About the same as you mentioned. Mileage I feel is the best at Rio. I think you get 1 or 2 girls at a 7 the rest below.Seems like SC aren't what they used to be back a few years ago. I may regret it but I'll try to stop in and check them out again.

Tiffany, short blonde hair sounds like my flavor.

Other than the BBF and Harem House any suggestion for a non-regular on a Friday night?

Justguessing
04-19-13, 12:03
Seems like SC aren't what they used to be back a few years ago. I may regret it but I'll try to stop in and check them out again.

Tiffany, short blonde hair sounds like my flavor.

Other than the BBF and Harem House any suggestion for a non-regular on a Friday night?If you try Rio, I'd stop in Rick's just down the street on Lafayette Road just south of 38th street. Club doesn't getting going until late maybe 10:30. My last couple of trips on Thursday I would say best looking dancers in city. And the last of the still active Rio girls from the time you mentioned still works there occasionally. PM if you want more info.

Haven't been there much on Friday recently.

Roy Cat
04-19-13, 15:07
It was not until recently that I found out that BBF carried wine, too. Actually I saw Kelly drank wine the other day, and she seems to be the only person in the club, customer and dancers both included. I gave the wine a try yesterday, and I think it's a good alternative to me, as I usually don't drink any alcohol there, since my ATF doesn't like beer breath, and I personally don't like any liquor.

I'm not from the US, so I'm just wondering, is it usually for a community bar, like BBF or other normal / regular / typical (sorry, don't know what's the best word here) community bar, to carry wine?

Furthermore, is it a recent change of BBF, or I just didn't realize it in the past two years? If so, I'll consider it as another gesture of BBF to change into a more upscale club, in addition to things like cancel free buffet, and a new-look website.

Thanks.As far as local strip clubs go, most don't carry wine except for the ones trying to be more upscale. I'm a red wine drinker so I ask for it sometimes. Brad's has both a Cabernet and a Merlot. Rick's has a Cabernet and several other wines but they can be a bit expensive. Pt's has a sweet red wine from the Oliver winery here in Indiana. Dancers has Merlot. Brad's also has a really good beer selection with over fifty kinds. I don't know if this is still true but the worst alcohol selection I've run across at a club here in Indiana was at the Hip Hugger in Kokomo: Bud or Bud lite.

Jamesn
04-19-13, 18:28
As far as local strip clubs go, most don't carry wine except for the ones trying to be more upscale. I'm a red wine drinker so I ask for it sometimes. Brad's has both a Cabernet and a Merlot. Rick's has a Cabernet and several other wines but they can be a bit expensive. Pt's has a sweet red wine from the Oliver winery here in Indiana. Dancers has Merlot. Brad's also has a really good beer selection with over fifty kinds. I don't know if this is still true but the worst alcohol selection I've run across at a club here in Indiana was at the Hip Hugger in Kokomo: Bud or Bud lite.Actually I had Moscato the other day. It can be added to your list!

Prince Numenor
04-19-13, 22:35
Yep- Bud or Bud Light- saying that I don't usually go there for the beer selection. By the way the Oliver winery wine is called "Soft Red". It is certainly sweetish and better drunk cold.

N.

As far as local strip clubs go, most don't carry wine except for the ones trying to be more upscale. I'm a red wine drinker so I ask for it sometimes. Brad's has both a Cabernet and a Merlot. Rick's has a Cabernet and several other wines but they can be a bit expensive. Pt's has a sweet red wine from the Oliver winery here in Indiana. Dancers has Merlot. Brad's also has a really good beer selection with over fifty kinds. I don't know if this is still true but the worst alcohol selection I've run across at a club here in Indiana was at the Hip Hugger in Kokomo: Bud or Bud lite.

Mikehammerindy
04-20-13, 11:05
Yep- Bud or Bud Light- saying that I don't usually go there for the beer selection. By the way the Oliver winery wine is called "Soft Red". It is certainly sweetish and better drunk cold.

N.Sweet red wine with cheesecake. Makes sense, since sweet wines are called desert wines for a reason.

Roy Cat
04-21-13, 16:19
Harem House seems to be continuing to slide down hill but I stopped at Babes Saturday around eight and was pleasantly surprised. There were three or four above average looking dancers. I got a lap dance from Fiona and a table dance from Kat. I like small girls because they are light and I don't get that being crushed feeling that I get from the larger girls during a lap dance. At barely five feet tall, Fiona was perfect. Fiona didn't seem to be much of a talker, at least with me, but maybe she opens up a little more when you get to know her. I then decided to hang around a while longer and see what the nine to three shift looked like. The late shift then came out and there was a big drop off from the day crew. Usually they have the "A" team working Saturday night so I wasn't expecting that at all. A kind of gross looking girl came up to me and ordered me to spread my legs so she could give me a dollar dance and then started pushing my legs apart. I told her, no thanks, I don't want a dollar dance. She then yelled at me "That's ok, I don't need your fucking dollar anyway" and walked off. What great customer service! I think all the dancers in strip clubs should yell insults at customers who turn them down for dances. I'm sure hordes of eager guys would show up for that and the clubs would make lots more money. Seriously, though, I would suggest doing an early Saturday night visit to Babes and skip the late night trip.

MyMopar
04-22-13, 00:58
Stopped by Tuesday night around 9 pm and found 7-8 ladies working, several 3-6 range. 2.7's and a small spinner with not much in the top department but good looking and sexy. I picked a girl that use to work at jokers wild for a couple dances and she was pretty lame and I tried a blonde as well and not much better. None of the dancers seemed to desire working Tuesday night, sat around mostly and drank with the customers. Not much action going on in that club, Stopped in later at Big Daddy's and oh my it wasn't good, mostly 2-4's working with a 5 and a 6 standing tall LOL. Crappy night overall, I will have to try again another night.

Mymopar

Theindianaguy
04-22-13, 12:24
I would agree that HH is going downhill compared to a few years ago and that Babes has passed them. I don't understand the owner thinking that two such similar bars (owned by the same person) could thrive being less than a mile apart. Obviously I must be wrong. They both must be making money for him, otherwise one would have either closed or been reinvented into a different type of "gentle men's" club.

Harem House seems to be continuing to slide down hill but I stopped at Babes Saturday around eight and was pleasantly surprised. There were three or four above average looking dancers. I got a lap dance from Fiona and a table dance from Kat. I like small girls because they are light and I don't get that being crushed feeling that I get from the larger girls during a lap dance. At barely five feet tall, Fiona was perfect. Fiona didn't seem to be much of a talker, at least with me, but maybe she opens up a little more when you get to know her. I then decided to hang around a while longer and see what the nine to three shift looked like. The late shift then came out and there was a big drop off from the day crew. Usually they have the "A" team working Saturday night so I wasn't expecting that at all. A kind of gross looking girl came up to me and ordered me to spread my legs so she could give me a dollar dance and then started pushing my legs apart. I told her, no thanks, I don't want a dollar dance. She then yelled at me "That's ok, I don't need your fucking dollar anyway" and walked off. What great customer service! I think all the dancers in strip clubs should yell insults at customers who turn them down for dances. I'm sure hordes of eager guys would show up for that and the clubs would make lots more money. Seriously, though, I would suggest doing an early Saturday night visit to Babes and skip the late night trip.

Jamesn
04-22-13, 17:49
Just another observation: the frequency of BBF being reviewed on TUSCL was pretty low at the end of last year, or maybe most of the time last year, but in recent one month or two, it was reviewed pretty frequent.

I guess the $12 special everyday from noon to 2:00pm has something to do with it, I never take advantage of that, though. No way I can be there that early.

AsianK
04-22-13, 21:08
Stopped by Tuesday night around 9 pm and found 7-8 ladies working, several 3-6 range. 2.7's and a small spinner with not much in the top department but good looking and sexy. I picked a girl that use to work at jokers wild for a couple dances and she was pretty lame and I tried a blonde as well and not much better. None of the dancers seemed to desire working Tuesday night, sat around mostly and drank with the customers. Not much action going on in that club, Stopped in later at Big Daddy's and oh my it wasn't good, mostly 2-4's working with a 5 and a 6 standing tall LOL. Crappy night overall, I will have to try again another night.

MymoparI wonder if it has anything to do with the new laws they are passing / passed about dancers.

SuperMtta
04-23-13, 22:58
I wonder if it has anything to do with the new laws they are passing / passed about dancers.What new laws?

Golfer72
04-24-13, 22:45
Only 5-6 girls working and it was dead. 2 very hot and very cool blondes. None of that pressuring for dances, or overpriced drinks. I finally asked one for dances since she hadn't mentioned them in almost an hour. Did 4, and though not as good as the Hugger, lots of contact, with hands, but all over slacks. Still pricey, but a fun diversion.

Roy Cat
04-27-13, 14:24
I would agree that HH is going downhill compared to a few years ago and that Babes has passed them. I don't understand the owner thinking that two such similar bars (owned by the same person) could thrive being less than a mile apart. Obviously I must be wrong. They both must be making money for him, otherwise one would have either closed or been reinvented into a different type of "gentle men's" club.The owner must've decided to try to compete with the PT's location between the two on the basis of lower cost instead of higher quality. There's probably room for one club to do that but, like you say, I can't see two doing it. I wasn't going to clubs back then but there must have been a lot of business back in the days before the nearby army base closed down and there would have been room for three clubs then. I don't know what the owner makes out of them now but I know most of the dancers aren't doing very well. What would there be a demand for that Harem House could be turned into? That's a mostly black and hispanic area now. It couldn't become the black club with Pure Passion already at 38th and Post. Would a hispanic club work there? I kind of like the idea of cute latina strippers. Could it be turned into something that would draw customers from outside the neighborhood?

ShyOldGuy
04-27-13, 14:56
The owner must've decided to try to compete with the PT's location between the two on the basis of lower cost instead of higher quality. There's probably room for one club to do that but, like you say, I can't see two doing it. I wasn't going to clubs back then but there must have been a lot of business back in the days before the nearby army base closed down and there would have been room for three clubs then. I don't know what the owner makes out of them now but I know most of the dancers aren't doing very well. What would there be a demand for that Harem House could be turned into? That's a mostly black and hispanic area now. It couldn't become the black club with Pure Passion already at 38th and Post. Would a hispanic club work there? I kind of like the idea of cute latina strippers. Could it be turned into something that would draw customers from outside the neighborhood?A combo latino / asian club, now that would work in my opinion.

AsianK
05-03-13, 21:12
What new laws?They talked about making dancers register / get licenses to work at the clubs in kokomo. The mayor and council are tired of people going to kokomo just for the adult entertainment.

Let's be real, mention kokomo to anyone in Indiana. Bet half of them will mention the hugger before they mention Delphi. LOL.

Tuls2011
05-04-13, 08:38
They talked about making dancers register / get licenses to work at the clubs in kokomo. The mayor and council are tired of people going to kokomo just for the adult entertainment.

Let's be real, mention kokomo to anyone in Indiana. Bet half of them will mention the hugger before they mention Delphi. LOL.So the kokomo city government doesn't like out of town money to help them economically. Well, I will just spend my money here in Indy instead and help the Indy clubs out.

Dave30
05-10-13, 03:42
Just had a very boring night at BBF and Silk. These damn 20 year olds are not nearly as much as 25 year olds.

AsianK
05-10-13, 11:06
Just had a very boring night at BBF and Silk. These damn 20 year olds are not nearly as much as 25 year olds.Sorry to hear that. They just don't have the experience. In my recent times, I have also noticed lots off flat chested girls working. Thought these were titty clubs. Where are the titties? Guess I have been spoiled with silicon Vegas girls. But even in Vegas there's a variety of chest size.

JimBeamCoke
05-16-13, 21:18
It looks like over the last several weeks / months that babes east has allowed much more freedom from their dancers. It is definitely more fun there now.

Roy Cat
05-18-13, 19:24
It looks like over the last several weeks / months that babes east has allowed much more freedom from their dancers. It is definitely more fun there now.I drive down Pendleton Pike every night going home from work and there's been more cars in the Babes parking lot the last several weeks so guys must be having more fun there. I've been liking it more lately. For awhile PT's was getting more cars in their parking lot and it looked like they were pulling customers away from Babes and Harem House but now Babes is pulling customers from PT'S. I stopped at PT's Tuesday at six pm and was the only customer in the club. A dancer, Savannah, came up to my table and told me she was so bored that she was going to sit with me whether I wanted her to or not. I asked her why she thought it was slow and she said some dancers were trying to make more money by charging forty or fifty for a lapdance and guys were saying it's too pricey and were going to other clubs.

Bleucheese
05-19-13, 16:07
I drive down Pendleton Pike every night going home from work and there's been more cars in the Babes parking lot the last several weeks so guys must be having more fun there. I've been liking it more lately. For awhile PT's was getting more cars in their parking lot and it looked like they were pulling customers away from Babes and Harem House but now Babes is pulling customers from PT'S. I stopped at PT's Tuesday at six pm and was the only customer in the club. A dancer, Savannah, came up to my table and told me she was so bored that she was going to sit with me whether I wanted her to or not. I asked her why she thought it was slow and she said some dancers were trying to make more money by charging forty or fifty for a lapdance and guys were saying it's too pricey and were going to other clubs.What's the smoking status of these Pendleton Pike clubs? I thought that when Indy went smoke-free, these clubs didn't be / see they were Lawrence (or something like that) , but they eventually would due their legislation being behind.

Theo Guderian
05-20-13, 07:10
What's the smoking status of these Pendleton Pike clubs? I thought that when Indy went smoke-free, these clubs didn't be / see they were Lawrence (or something like that) , but they eventually would due their legislation being behind.HH went smoke free when Indy did it regardless of the status of Lawrence.

Haven't been to PTs since the ban.

Covenant60
05-23-13, 14:07
Now Babes West.

I swear to God I remember going there for a bachelor party in 1985 and instead of getting a tit in your face for a buck, you would get a French kiss.

Anyone else remember that? I assumed at the time that this is what a buck got you anywhere. I didn't revisit an SC for another 5 years or so, so I don't know if that was in industry wide change or just a one time thing. I have always been curious about that.

Scup1958
05-23-13, 18:37
Now Babes West.

I swear to God I remember going there for a bachelor party in 1985 and instead of getting a tit in your face for a buck, you would get a French kiss.

Anyone else remember that? I assumed at the time that this is what a buck got you anywhere. I didn't revisit an SC for another 5 years or so, so I don't know if that was in industry wide change or just a one time thing. I have always been curious about that.Yeah. That was standard in all of the clubs back in the 70's and 80's. A dollar would get you a good tonsil licking back then. The tits in the face and crotch grinding that you get for your dollar now was not typically available, at least in my experience. I don't know when it changed as I was away from the club scene for several years. Now, a girl will charge you 300 to fuck you, suck your cock and swallow your load, but tell you that she doesn't kiss because that's too personal. WTF?

Covenant60
05-23-13, 20:25
Yeah. That was standard in all of the clubs back in the 70's and 80's. A dollar would get you a good tonsil licking back then. The tits in the face and crotch grinding that you get for your dollar now was not typically available, at least in my experience. I don't know when it changed as I was away from the club scene for several years. Now, a girl will charge you 300 to fuck you, suck your cock and swallow your load, but tell you that she doesn't kiss because that's too personal. WTF?I think it changed because of the AiDS scare. Back then (mid 80s to early 90s) many thought AiDS was spread via casual contact like kissing much like colds and mono were. So CGs stopped kissing and instead went with the "safer" practice of rubbing their chests in your face.

Can't complain. After all, the price ($1) hasn't changed in 30 years!

IndyGentleman
05-29-13, 06:23
Haven't seen anything on here about the arrests last week in Kokomo and wanted to be sure everyone knew about it. Google "Kokomo prostitution arrests" and you will find articles about a sting last week at Big Daddy's and Little Daddy's in which 4 dancers were arrested. Be careful out there, guys.

hrdnrdy88
05-29-13, 14:11
Haven't seen anything on here about the arrests last week in Kokomo and wanted to be sure everyone knew about it. Google "Kokomo prostitution arrests" and you will find articles about a sting last week at Big Daddy's and Little Daddy's in which 4 dancers were arrested. Be careful out there, guys.Thanks for the info!

I just read the updated news report and it would seem to be that Kokomo has all other crime in check and now focusing police resources on the final criminal element in the area!

If you look hard enough, you can find something edgy in most all clubs, so really must be customers that were "turned down" with an axe to grind.

I have been to the clubs in the area and never have seen any activity that would count so maybe it is certain days / times, dancers, etc. I like to go to the edge but not go over, need a safe, drug free club.

Hrdnrdy88

AsianK
05-29-13, 15:15
Haven't seen anything on here about the arrests last week in Kokomo and wanted to be sure everyone knew about it. Google "Kokomo prostitution arrests" and you will find articles about a sting last week at Big Daddy's and Little Daddy's in which 4 dancers were arrested. Be careful out there, guys.Check news and reports section.

TheBlindman
05-29-13, 16:33
Stopped byat4 on Wed afternoon. Nice selection of dancers and a decent # of patrons. at$10 for a lap dance the couches were busy. Enjoyed my short stop & will surely stop in soon. Girls now sign a sheet acknowledging they must wear tape as pasty's. I asked if I could sign it, but was told I would also have to dance on stage.

Nice Club!

AsianK
05-29-13, 17:22
Stopped byat4 on Wed afternoon. Nice selection of dancers and a decent # of patrons. At$10 for a lap dance the couches were busy. Enjoyed my short stop & will surely stop in soon. Girls now sign a sheet acknowledging they must wear tape as pasty's. I asked if I could sign it, but was told I would also have to dance on stage.

Nice Club!Lmao! Isn't it a state law? Cover up the nipples? For any regulars to the hugger I got a few questions. Fact of fiction.

1. They are racist against black people.

2. Racist against couples.

3. Orgies on sundays.

4. Best club in the state.

Bccj4
05-29-13, 18:59
Lmao! Isn't it a state law? Cover up the nipples? For any regulars to the hugger I got a few questions. Fact of fiction.

3. Orgies on sundays.

4. Best club in the state.1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Not that I've ever seen.

4. In my opinion yes but it depends what you want, it's a nice mix of hands on fun / pretty attractive girls. If you want all 10's you would not agree with me. More mileage is available at other local clubs.

DaFox
05-31-13, 16:40
I've been to Kokomo but never to any of the strip clubs there. I can only imagine the girls who dance there. Hmmm. Are they hot? Or hot for Indiana?

Carguy48
06-01-13, 10:03
I've been to Kokomo but never to any of the strip clubs there. I can only imagine the girls who dance there. Hmmm. Are they hot? Or hot for Indiana?A few are hot, many are hot for Indiana, still not bad by any means. In spite of being out in the open, the $10 lapdances are a deal anywhere. I don't go there often but try to stop when I am in the area.

Roy Cat
06-01-13, 18:31
Lmao! Isn't it a state law? Cover up the nipples? For any regulars to the hugger I got a few questions. Fact of fiction.

3. Orgies on sundays.

4. Best club in the state.The one time I went to the Hugger a dancer told me the owner kept rap music off the juke box to help keep blacks away. Would the dancers up there in Kokomo be racist? The girls in Indianapolis seem used to customers from different races because it's a multiracial city and they get all races in the clubs. I'm white and I've been treated well in black clubs as long as I treated the girls respectfully and spent money and I've seen black customers treated well here in white clubs when they acted the same way.

West Central
06-03-13, 13:06
The one time I went to the Hugger a dancer told me the owner kept rap music off the juke box to help keep blacks away. Would the dancers up there in Kokomo be racist? The girls in Indianapolis seem used to customers from different races because it's a multiracial city and they get all races in the clubs. I'm white and I've been treated well in black clubs as long as I treated the girls respectfully and spent money and I've seen black customers treated well here in white clubs when they acted the same way.I wouldn't go so far as to call Kokomo a "sundown town", but I would say that a black customer would find a better value for his money and a more welcoming atmosphere if he went on up to FW, Hammond, or Gary.

Prince Numenor
06-03-13, 17:54
I've been in the hugger when a black younger dude walked in. He was obviously well known and got a pitcher and settled in. The girls knew him and his table was a popular place for the girls all afternoon. I think a lot depends on how one carries oneself and behave. I've been in several 'black' clubs in Indy and have always enjoyed myself and have never had any problems. I am white. I am always respectful and friendly. I think exactly the same applies to a black guy walking in a mainly white club (which is what the hugger is). If he is friendly, respectful, and tips and spends money- he will have a great time.

N.

I wouldn't go so far as to call Kokomo a "sundown town", but I would say that a black customer would find a better value for his money and a more welcoming atmosphere if he went on up to FW, Hammond, or Gary.

Iamindyjo
06-06-13, 19:45

3. Orgies on sundays.

4. Best club in the state.1.) Fact. The owner is racist, if a girl gives any attention to a black men they will get fired on the spot. Very sad, but true!

2.) Fact. Lebos or straight couples, same as above fired on the spot.

3.) This is new to me.

4.) I would say about 10 years ago it was. The only difference back then was that you could touch, and the other clubs had rules. Now, you can touch at the others places now as well. It all depends YMMV, depending on the girl you like.

Justguessing
06-06-13, 20:57
I've always heard that 1 and 2 were true, but yesterday during a visit saw a middle age black guy receive a lap dance set in the corner next to the bar.

So we now have 2 reports of 2 different black guys receiving dances.

On point #4 the dancer quality during the day would not match the top day shifts in Indy. My January visit felt the same on day shift.

For future visits I'll try night shifts to see if that is relatively better.

3. Orgies on sundays.

4. Best club in the state.

AsianK
06-06-13, 22:33
Cruising through the state today for work and made a pit stop on belvedere and markland. Made it just in time for the shift change. I think the best time to go is at a shift change. The girls overlap each other about an hour, so its easy to find a preference. While adjusting to the light I realized I saw a black guy in the corner getting a dance. The girl dancing for him was hella sexy. I even got a dance from her. Kinda funny cause she walks around with a towel that she places on your lap while grinding and sprays a shot of sanitizer in your hands.

Awhile later I see another black guy by the jukebox. This guy either brought his girlfriend in with him or he was an agent scoping out the place with an employee. I saw some interaction between him and a few dancers. So maybe just maybe old man hugger has changed his ways. Regardless some good looking talent in kokomo.

Theindianaguy
06-07-13, 07:29
Cruising through the state today for work and made a pit stop on belvedere and markland. Made it just in time for the shift change. I think the best time to go is at a shift change. The girls overlap each other about an hour, so its easy to find a preference. While adjusting to the light I realized I saw a black guy in the corner getting a dance. The girl dancing for him was hella sexy. I even got a dance from her. Kinda funny cause she walks around with a towel that she places on your lap while grinding and sprays a shot of sanitizer in your hands.

Awhile later I see another black guy by the jukebox. This guy either brought his girlfriend in with him or he was an agent scoping out the place with an employee. I saw some interaction between him and a few dancers. So maybe just maybe old man hugger has changed his ways. Regardless some good looking talent in kokomo.Let's all welcome Hip Hugger to the 60's.

Bsstyle2011
06-12-13, 00:27
I live in Greenwood and stopped by classy chassy, man they stepped it up. Girls are 100x better. A girl named Tiny (stage name) 95 pounds of pure hotness. Works wed through Saturday she said. The lap dance was amazing but she is also very friendly and will chat with you as long as you want never rushed with her best time ever actually at a club. LOL Never thought it would be classy chassy in Indianapolis. Haha

Davek454
06-12-13, 15:02
So I finally made a pilgrimage back up to Mecca, or Kokomo, to the Hip Hugger last week. It was a last minute, late night trip, so I knew it would be different from my previous day trips, but I was not too impressed with the lappers. Spent too much to achieve my goal, and just didn't enjoy it as much as I used to. I probably won't be heading back anytime soon because.

I went to Babes East on two-fer-Tuesday, and that place has been very kind to me the last few times I've been in. Familiar faces even though it had been a while, and each one was attentive and enjoyable to be around. Only sprung for one session on the couch in back with a Disney princess, but had a very nice time. For my purposes, until things there go downhill, I have no reason to drive to Kokomo.

DaveK

SevenSixfive
06-14-13, 00:31
I live in Greenwood and stopped by classy chassy, man they stepped it up. Girls are 100x better. A girl named Tiny (stage name) 95 pounds of pure hotness. Works wed through Saturday she said. The lap dance was amazing but she is also very friendly and will chat with you as long as you want never rushed with her best time ever actually at a club. LOL Never thought it would be classy chassy in Indianapolis. HahaWhen were you in Classy Chassy? Always been dead when I've been there.

Indy Chap
06-14-13, 12:49
Afternoons are usually to be avoided, I thought, but not yesterday at BBF from 4:00 to 5:30. A fellow hobbyist and I kept saying,"Wow, they keep getting prettier," as another one came up to the pole. Kelly was particular outstanding as a Kate Upton look-alike, in figure and face. I think this will become my new time to go and avoid the nighttime rush.

Roy Cat
06-15-13, 18:30
Afternoons are usually to be avoided, I thought, but not yesterday at BBF from 4:00 to 5:30. A fellow hobbyist and I kept saying,"Wow, they keep getting prettier," as another one came up to the pole. Kelly was particular outstanding as a Kate Upton look-alike, in figure and face. I think this will become my new time to go and avoid the nighttime rush.BBF is the only club here with a good dayshift. They are also the only club with any day customers. I stopped by Harem House today and their dayshift was awful. I had an overly aggressive stupid fat girl who woudn't leave me alone. When I left, I think the manager saw the pained expression on my face because she had a worried expression on her face like she was thinking "this guy is never coming back and we just lost another customer forever". The club was empty. I don't see how they keep from going under. Do they collect enough in stage fees from all the gross girls they hire to make up for not having any customers in their club spending money? One dancer there told me that some girls, after paying the stage fee, walk out with less than nothing so maybe the club is just preying on girls with delusions they are going to get rich stripping. Dancers is ok but too far to drive for an eastsider like me and PT's is too expensive for what you get so BBF is my day club by default. All the other clubs are at the Harem House level and are only worth visiting to uncover the occasional gem. I like the tiny types and am currently smitten with little Fiona I found at Babes so it's sometimes worth the dive bar trip.

West Central
06-16-13, 10:52
BBF is the only club here with a good dayshift. They are also the only club with any day customers.I'd put Dancers in there too. Usually, the day shift there is superior to the night and weekend IMO.

Scott4020
06-17-13, 08:23
IMPD: 1 shot, killed in parking lot of nightclub near 38th Street and Lafayette Road.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/impd-1-shot-killed-in-parking-lot-of-nightclub-near-38th-street-and-lafayette-road

Ilapp
06-17-13, 09:21
IMPD: 1 shot, killed in parking lot of nightclub near 38th Street and Lafayette Road.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/impd-1-shot-killed-in-parking-lot-of-nightclub-near-38th-street-and-lafayette-roadI do love that hot little redhead that was doing the live report, always a favorite, but I wondered if James was getting upset that she kept referring to the club as Babes West, just because the sign still says that her fact checking should have told her it is actually PP II. Pacer's season is over so probably no reason to think it was one of them, and to think of it, that Rio incident was with Jamaal Tinsley wasn't it? The same Jamaal Tinsley the Pacers drafted a handful of slots ahead of Tony Parker, who, while watching TV lately, appears to have turned out halfway decent and hasn't shot up anything that I have seen from the news, except the Heat.

Scup1958
06-17-13, 10:05
I do love that hot little redhead that was doing the live report.With Vanessa and Jenny doing the reporting, Fox 59 does give a guy a reason to "get up" early in the morning.

FreshJive777
06-18-13, 23:34
Kinda funny cause she walks around with a towel that she places on your lap while grinding and sprays a shot of sanitizer in your hands.Stopped into Kokomo Tuesday evening last week and had a dance from the same girl! What the hell happened to the Hugger? Holy hell! I guess I'm going to have to try driving a little further south to BFF and see what all the hype's about!

FreshJive777
06-19-13, 09:39
I'm going to have to try driving a little further south to BFF and see what all the hype's about!Whoops! I meant BBF. I have heard Indy has a couple lingerie clubs as well. Does anyone know what the mileage is at those clubs or whether they are even worth the effort? You can PM me if you prefer.

Roy Cat
06-21-13, 15:49
I'd put Dancers in there too. Usually, the day shift there is superior to the night and weekend IMO.Dancers is up there with BBF. It's been a little too far for me to drive but I'm reconsidering. I unwillingly got into a fight recently at Babes East and it's got me worrying a little about the issue of strip club safety. I'm getting too old for bar fights and getting knocked on the head wouldn't be good for me at my age. I looked at TUSCL, figuring the least often reviewed clubs would be the ones customers feel the least safest going to. BBF and Dancers have the most reviews and would probably be the safest. The divier clubs would be most likely to have the types of people who aren't going to have a polite debate with you if you disagree with them on something. It's not just the other customers that can be a problem. Some of the dancers who aren't making money can get in a really bad mood too. If I go to a dive bar I think I'll stick around in view of the bartender or bouncer from now on and go on days and early week nights when things are usually more laid back.

West Central
06-21-13, 16:12
Dancers is up there with BBF. It's been a little too far for me to drive but I'm reconsidering. I unwillingly got into a fight recently at Babes East and it's got me worrying a little about the issue of strip club safety. I'm getting too old for bar fights and getting knocked on the head wouldn't be good for me at my age. I looked at TUSCL, figuring the least often reviewed clubs would be the ones customers feel the least safest going to. BBF and Dancers have the most reviews and would probably be the safest. The divier clubs would be most likely to have the types of people who aren't going to have a polite debate with you if you disagree with them on something. It's not just the other customers that can be a problem. Some of the dancers who aren't making money can get in a really bad mood too. If I go to a dive bar I think I'll stick around in view of the bartender or bouncer from now on and go on days and early week nights when things are usually more laid back.In my experience, the staff at Dancers is right on top of fights and handles them quickly and decisively. It can be a bit of a pain having them looking over your shoulder until you're well-known, but I've never been the least bit concerned about safety there, or at BBF, or the gold club (haven't been in to Rick's yet).

Justguessing
06-21-13, 16:25
Been a couple of months since I've been to Rick's but was pretty regular before that. The staffhandles problems before the fight. If they see a guy getting out of control they hustle him out the door before problems arise.

In my experience, the staff at Dancers is right on top of fights and handles them quickly and decisively. It can be a bit of a pain having them looking over your shoulder until you're well-known, but I've never been the least bit concerned about safety there, or at BBF, or the gold club (haven't been in to Rick's yet).

Deezee5
06-22-13, 10:38
Heading back to the Hugger soon, but I've heard it's not as good as it used to be? (Been 1yr+ since I've went there) Any info on girls who push the limits a bit at least with touching or any other tips would be great. PMs are fine.

Bromad1972
06-23-13, 07:52
Whoops! I meant BBF. I have heard Indy has a couple lingerie clubs as well. Does anyone know what the mileage is at those clubs or whether they are even worth the effort? You can PM me if you prefer.Give the lingerie clubs a wide berth. Expensive self service.

Member #4300
06-23-13, 16:41
I am not lurking or posting. I got an email asking about this handle or that. I'll give you a hint, it's not me. My advice is to stop and walk away or let your compulsion get the best of you. I have been through what you don't want to. My advice is to walk away. Find another line of work. Find a new hobby. Take care. I wish you all the best.

Nostra3
06-24-13, 14:03
Afternoons are usually to be avoided, I thought, but not yesterday at BBF from 4:00 to 5:30. A fellow hobbyist and I kept saying,"Wow, they keep getting prettier," as another one came up to the pole. Kelly was particular outstanding as a Kate Upton look-alike, in figure and face. I think this will become my new time to go and avoid the nighttime rush.I agree. BBF has some very nice looking newbies. I must meet Kelly, although I must admit I don't know what Kate Upton's face looks like because my eyes always get frozen on two things.

Tribones
06-25-13, 23:38
I'll be visiting your fair city this wk. Are there any / many decent clubs within walking distance of downtown?

Stnick62
06-26-13, 08:34
I'll be visiting your fair city this wk. Are there any / many decent clubs within walking distance of downtown?Only club downtown is the Red Garter and it has been years and years since I was there. Don't have any intel on it at all. Reports I have seen over the years are not favorable.

Shoedog69
06-26-13, 10:59
Only club downtown is the Red Garter and it has been years and years since I was there. Don't have any intel on it at all. Reports I have seen over the years are not favorable.The last time I went to the Garter it had a pricey cover, expensive drinks, poor talent, and terrible service. Maybe a different experience for others, but I wouldn't waste my time and would head elsewhere. I'm a fan of Dancers and BBF, just my preference of course.

Nostra3
06-26-13, 13:49
I'll be visiting your fair city this wk. Are there any / many decent clubs within walking distance of downtown?Spend $30 bucks ($15 each way) on a taxi to Brads Brass Flamingo. Or buy me a beer and Ill give ya a ride.

West Central
06-27-13, 10:52
Lenny's is also downtown, and Kentucky Klub or Patty's is the shortest cab ride, but that doesn't change the advice: just go to BBF. PT's is nice if you're looking to entertain a group and overspending will impress them.

Travelrat
06-27-13, 15:02
Visited Patty's on Tuesday evening this week. Only two performers; both significantly overweight. Had been here last year and found extras were available, but talent was better then. Just had a beer and left. Will avoid this place in the future, better value at BBF.

Tuls2011
06-27-13, 21:33
I got off work at 10:30 this morning and headed to a restaurant on the southside. I couldn't find the restaurant and decided to hit Dancers instead. Got there and had a sandwich and met some gals while I was there. Met Skyler, Kendal, and Asia and had dances with them. Then as I was getting close to leaving I met a gal that I can't remember her name. She was an A cup skinny dancer with light brown hair. She gave me a dance that I swear if I didn't know our clothes was on we were having sex. It was a wonderful lap dance. I then took a trip to Harem House which I've heard some good things about recently. While there, four dancers were working and three of them were hanging around a couple of customers. I ended up getting a dance from one of them and it wasn't that exciting. I then decided to proceed to Club Paradise over on the eastside. I am glad I did because it was worth it. Right as I walked in I was met by Precious who gave me an excellent time in the private dance area. I then proceeded to hang out with other dancers and a gal who was looking to dance that night but wasn't scheduled and was just hanging out. I spent some time there and had to leave to go home. I will say the I will put Club Paradise in my list of clubs to visit again. Harem House was a little disappointing with the recent reviews that had occurred but I may try them again at sometime.

Prince Numenor
06-27-13, 21:56
18 girls were there! You had your pick. Wonderful dance from Sonchai and Missy (new name) exhausted me and had a sweet smile on her face the whole time. I want to marry those two.

AsianK
06-28-13, 11:53
18 girls were there! You had your pick. Wonderful dance from Sonchai and Missy (new name) exhausted me and had a sweet smile on her face the whole time. I want to marry those two.18 girls. DAMN. You'd be lucky to find 18 girls working at one of the gentleman's clubs in Indy.

Prince Numenor
06-28-13, 13:18
The Filipina twins were there- lovely boobs and silky skin. Sonchai- Indian ancestry. Catherine- Thai mother / Indian father. Big girls / tall girls / petite girls / MILF's.

- not sure why so many on a Thursday- but you certainly had your pick. Unfortunately no Black girls- too bad and not a good mark for the Hugger.

And.

18 girls. DAMN. You'd be lucky to find 18 girls working at one of the gentleman's clubs in Indy.

BJsGalore
07-05-13, 14:03
From out of town and visited Indy for a convention. Went to BBF from 6 pm to 9 pm on July 1st. There was a great deal of talent with approx. 15+ girls on site. Laid back atmosphere and we were not hustled for drinks or dances. A good amount of contact allowed for a couple bucks (short dance). The VIP room was $ for 20-30 minutes of grinding but no other extras. Overall, a very good experience at this club and worth the cab fare from downtown.

Roy Cat
07-08-13, 20:09
I'm being furloughed Mondays in my government job and, while my work piles up on that day, plan to hit some more distant clubs every Monday while it goes on. Thank you Congress and Obama. I made the drive across town to Dancers this Monday and spent the afternoon there. I would guess there were 7-8 girls there and 3-4 customers. Most of the girls approached me and offered company and / or table dances. No one was overly aggressive which was a relief. Quality of the girls was close to BBF and probably better than any other club in town. I got a couple dances from a girl named Felicia who looked like she might be Hispanic, though it was a little too dark in the club to tell. Most clubs would benefit by turning the lights up and the music down. Dances were above average. I plan to come back next Monday and check out the night crew.

Theo Guderian
07-23-13, 17:45
Stopped by Babes early Friday evening, nothing to my liking so I headed out to Dancers for the first time in a long time. Class and attractiveness of all the ladies there is significantly higher than anything on the East side. Met Penny, a very attractive red-head. Had a private dance with a Nina (may be off on the name). Slightly older blond who used to work at HH and Babes. Nice conversation and good dance. Then sat with Harley for a moment as my personal timer was running out. I had tipped her on stage earlier after some acrobatics, after sitting with her I became aware of how fucking hot she was. Said she wanted to abuse me, but alas, my witching hour approached.

Headed back home and stopped back in at Babes on the way to see how the night shift was. Fucking dead. Half the girls were hanging outside smoking. Chatted with an old friend of mine that's been there for years. Didn't have the time to get lively with her.

Might have to swing by Dancers again this weekend to see what possibilities arise.

RedFox2120
07-23-13, 21:04
I went there after work and it was pretty dead. There were a couple girls there but nothing great. They definitely had bigger girls.

I said WTF and tried one of the bigger black girls working. The lap dance was a good one if you are looking for full contact lap dance.

Davek454
07-24-13, 14:55
I went there after work and it was pretty dead. There were a couple girls there but nothing great. They definitely had bigger girls.

I said WTF and tried one of the bigger black girls working. The lap dance was a good one if you are looking for full contact lap dance.I have slummed there a few times, but the last time I gave in and got a lapper from a larger black girl there I felt like I should have been wearing a full haz-mat suit. Half way through the dance I wanted to go home, burn my clothes, and shower for 8 hours. There are occasional diamonds in the rough to be found, but it's rare at this place. That being said, I'll probably go back eventually.

DaveK

RedFox2120
07-24-13, 16:04
I have slummed there a few times, but the last time I gave in and got a lapper from a larger black girl there I felt like I should have been wearing a full haz-mat suit. Half way through the dance I wanted to go home, burn my clothes, and shower for 8 hours. There are occasional diamonds in the rough to be found, but it's rare at this place. That being said, I'll probably go back eventually.

DaveKVery true. This place is as shady as it comes but I like sleezy. Actually it felt pretty safe for being in the east side but this place is filthy in all sense of the word. There were some white girls working but not sure how friendly they are. Most of the customers were white too.

OneInTheDugout
07-29-13, 15:31
I don't know what the deal is with BBF, but I could not get a girl to pay attention to me Friday. I went in from 2-5 PM and again from 10PM-2AM with around $500 in my pocket. From 2-5 I literally had 13 different girls give the guys on each side of me table dances but walked rights passed me. Same story at night. 7 girls walked right by me. It may be because I am only 29 so they think I am broke, but I don't know. Left that night getting one drunk table dance from Stephanie. Told her I'd take to VIP after she got off stage, never showed up. She could barely walk right. Sad I had money and couldn't spend it.

There is a smoking latina girl, wearing cutoff shorts, neon green underneath, gave a great grind at the rail, anyone know who she is?

Theo Guderian
07-31-13, 03:20
WTH happened for the good nights on Two for Tuesday? Both places are dead. Some action from girls I know but shit.

Roy Cat
08-01-13, 19:53
WTH happened for the good nights on Two for Tuesday? Both places are dead. Some action from girls I know but shit.Babes and HH are as bad as I've ever seen them lately. I went into Babes last night and there were only three dancers working and the same number of customers. All three dancers looked over the age of forty. I got a dance from one of them and she told me she was 43. She looked ok for a 43 year old but didn't look any better than women I've dated recently. I just can't see spending a bunch of money to spend a few minutes with an average looking middle aged woman. My favorite there, little Fiona, left for greener pastures so I'll have to try to track down where she went to. The managers of those clubs must see their customer base eroding. I know they are limited in hiring by who walks in the door to apply but they need to treat the girls they already have better. Then the word will get out from girls talking to each other that those are good places to work and they'll get better girls applying. Us customers can help too by treating the attractive dancers in local clubs respectfully and spending money on them when we spot one. I've heard some real horror stories from my favorite regular at BBF about how some of the customers treat her and I always worry she'll get tired of it and quit.

BagoHammer1
08-05-13, 16:03
Are they closed for good?

KenMoore
08-07-13, 23:06
So, on a recent Tuesday night, I took the drive up to Kokomo to the Hip Hugger. It was a spur of the moment decision so I didn't have the address but I had my GPS, but I did not want to "choose" the location on my device to keep for posterity. I tried to follow the little arrow that points to the location, and because of its off the main road location, it was a bit of circling. But just when I thought I would have to ask in Cirilla's where the HH was, I found Belvedere, and the Hugger.

Like many places one reads about, it did not look what I expected as I entered. There were things I liked, like the low pressure "care to tip me for my stage dance" way of giving the dancers some tips but not being pushy was nice. But maybe it was just the night I was there, but I think only one dancer that night would be seen on stage at Dancers or the Brass. The remainder were much older or less fit than one generally sees at Dancers or Brass. Now, I will say that the older dancers had great stage presence and entertained the crowd.

I tipped the cute blonde with hot bod, and though she was sitting with friends, she dropped by my table to see if I wanted to partake in the $10 dances. Though not private, I did not mind. There are similarities to the Mons Venus in Tampa. Chairs against the wall, no one calling dancers to the stage, dancers using a juke box for songs, but the dancers themselves were nothing at all like Mons.

There was also a big guy who was more drunk than I have ever seen at a club at that time of early evening. The dancers were getting annoyed at his behavior.

So, the Hugger, a nice way not to spend not too much cash, but my single experience was based on dancers who were not what I expected.

Prince Numenor
08-12-13, 20:04
Day shift has a better selection. A lot of the girls have kids and like the hours better on the day shift. If you have a chance try the Hugger in the afternoon for comparison. I'd like your opinion.

Numenor.

So, on a recent Tuesday night, I took the drive up to Kokomo to the Hip Hugger. It was a spur of the moment decision so I didn't have the address but I had my GPS, but I did not want to "choose" the location on my device to keep for posterity. I tried to follow the little arrow that points to the location, and because of its off the main road location, it was a bit of circling. But just when I thought I would have to ask in Cirilla's where the HH was, I found Belvedere, and the Hugger.

Like many places one reads about, it did not look what I expected as I entered. There were things I liked, like the low pressure "care to tip me for my stage dance" way of giving the dancers some tips but not being pushy was nice. But maybe it was just the night I was there, but I think only one dancer that night would be seen on stage at Dancers or the Brass. The remainder were much older or less fit than one generally sees at Dancers or Brass. Now, I will say that the older dancers had great stage presence and entertained the crowd.

I tipped the cute blonde with hot bod, and though she was sitting with friends, she dropped by my table to see if I wanted to partake in the $10 dances. Though not private, I did not mind. There are similarities to the Mons Venus in Tampa. Chairs against the wall, no one calling dancers to the stage, dancers using a juke box for songs, but the dancers themselves were nothing at all like Mons.

There was also a big guy who was more drunk than I have ever seen at a club at that time of early evening. The dancers were getting annoyed at his behavior.

So, the Hugger, a nice way not to spend not too much cash, but my single experience was based on dancers who were not what I expected.

Lorenzian13
08-18-13, 17:39
I passing through last Wednesday afternoon for work and decided to hit up Huggers after all I've read about this place here and on other forum. Got in and sat down while a hot darker skinned brunette, A cup, with a fantastic ass danced on stage. After a beer and a tip, she asked me if I was ready for some dances. On the way back to the dark corner I told her this was my first time at HH. She got excited that I was a Hip Huggers virgin and told me we were going to have some fun I wouldn't forget. About halfway through our dances she asked me what number song were on. Neither of us remembered and she just said she trusted me. Without going into details and ruining a good thing, I have never had an experience like this in another strip club, in any state, VIP room or not. At the end of the dances, I gave her what I thought was a fair amount + tip seeing as we couldn't remember how long we had spent. She was proud of herself for popping my HH cherry, and she told me to visit again. I did not get digits, and I don't know if OTC is available, though based on my exp. I would be surprised if it were not. High ranking interested members can ask for details.

AsianK
08-19-13, 10:14
I passing through last Wednesday afternoon for work and decided to hit up Huggers after all I've read about this place here and on other forum. Got in and sat down while a hot darker skinned brunette, A cup, with a fantastic ass danced on stage. After a beer and a tip, she asked me if I was ready for some dances. On the way back to the dark corner I told her this was my first time at HH. She got excited that I was a Hip Huggers virgin and told me we were going to have some fun I wouldn't forget. About halfway through our dances she asked me what number song were on. Neither of us remembered and she just said she trusted me. Without going into details and ruining a good thing, I have never had an experience like this in another strip club, in any state, VIP room or not. At the end of the dances, I gave her what I thought was a fair amount + tip seeing as we couldn't remember how long we had spent. She was proud of herself for popping my HH cherry, and she told me to visit again. I did not get digits, and I don't know if OTC is available, though based on my exp. I would be surprised if it were not. High ranking interested members can ask for details.HH virgin is always the way to go. The girls generally want it to me a memorable experience and its always fun when you get a girl willing to please. Glad you had fun. No details needed, anyone that's been here knows how much fun it is.

Prince Numenor
08-23-13, 10:22
It was probably Sonchai. She's getting hotter and hotter.

I passing through last Wednesday afternoon for work and decided to hit up Huggers after all I've read about this place here and on other forum. Got in and sat down while a hot darker skinned brunette, A cup, with a fantastic ass danced on stage. After a beer and a tip, she asked me if I was ready for some dances. On the way back to the dark corner I told her this was my first time at HH. She got excited that I was a Hip Huggers virgin and told me we were going to have some fun I wouldn't forget. About halfway through our dances she asked me what number song were on. Neither of us remembered and she just said she trusted me. Without going into details and ruining a good thing, I have never had an experience like this in another strip club, in any state, VIP room or not. At the end of the dances, I gave her what I thought was a fair amount + tip seeing as we couldn't remember how long we had spent. She was proud of herself for popping my HH cherry, and she told me to visit again. I did not get digits, and I don't know if OTC is available, though based on my exp. I would be surprised if it were not. High ranking interested members can ask for details.

Chuppi
08-27-13, 15:32
Hello!

Will be passing through Indy early September (a Thursday). If any senior can PM me some intel on a SC with ethnically diverse talent and good mileage reputation in the East Gate vicinity, it will be greatly appreciated. And I will certainly return the favor if you ever find yourself in the DC / MD area. Thanks in advance.

PS: oh, and if someone has intel on possible good masseuses (black, spinner to mid-build) doing outcalls, I'll appreciate.

Roy Cat
09-01-13, 16:02
Since they open early, Brad's is one of the few local clubs with a mid shift. It seems to run from about four to ten. If you go around four you'll have both the early and mid shift girls to pick from. I haven't spotted my favorite, Charley, for awhile so I've been trying out some other girls. You aren't going to get extras in the main lap dance area at Brad's but if you are looking for a really good lap dance I'd recommend little Fiona, formerly of Babes, and Nichole, who used to dance under the name Minaj at PT's. Brad's has been luring the best girls away from the Pendleton Pike clubs because they can make more money at BBF. Old timers Dakota and Callie at BBF are also very good and also another dancer named Mia. I didn't have such a good experience with a dancer going under a name something like Dolche. Her dances were great but when it came time to pay we couldn't agree on how many dances were done. In addition to the twenty per dance, she also wanted me to pay the club portion for her. I've been going to BBF for three years and never had either one of these two things happen there before. She does do good dances so if you pick her you might want to indicate in some way you know what number the next dance is when going between dances.

Chuppi
09-01-13, 17:18
I appreciate!

Since they open early, Brad's is one of the few local clubs with a mid shift. It seems to run from about four to ten. If you go around four you'll have both the early and mid shift girls to pick from. I haven't spotted my favorite, Charley, for awhile so I've been trying out some other girls. You aren't going to get extras in the main lap dance area at Brad's but if you are looking for a really good lap dance I'd recommend little Fiona, formerly of Babes, and Nichole, who used to dance under the name Minaj at PT's. Brad's has been luring the best girls away from the Pendleton Pike clubs because they can make more money at BBF. Old timers Dakota and Callie at BBF are also very good and also another dancer named Mia. I didn't have such a good experience with a dancer going under a name something like Dolche. Her dances were great but when it came time to pay we couldn't agree on how many dances were done. In addition to the twenty per dance, she also wanted me to pay the club portion for her. I've been going to BBF for three years and never had either one of these two things happen there before. She does do good dances so if you pick her you might want to indicate in some way you know what number the next dance is when going between dances.

Joe900
09-01-13, 18:55
Lenny's on Morris is fun. I have on occasion pulled dancers out of there after they have had a slow night. Lovely little black babe with a southern accent made my head spin around for a fair donation to her tuition fund, but she was great fun. I also got burned once by a dancer there, who moved on immediately after torching me. She had an awesome rack, and she absconded with cash and I was left alone in my room.

Tonylove465
09-02-13, 01:48
I will agree with RC about Dakota, Callie and Mia. I've had many private dances with them and they are very nice.

Also agree about Dolce'. Very hot and young. But had a miserable time in back. I hardly ever do just 1 dance when I go back there. But I was ready to bolt half way thru the first song. She was new there and chalked it up to inexperience. But I guess not.

Can't comment on the others.

I appreciate!

Theindianaguy
09-02-13, 06:19
Charley is still there. Saw her last Thursday. I know most of the girls you mentioned and all are good choices. Lately have also enjoyed time with Alayah and Rosae. I can highly recommend both.

JimBeamCoke
09-19-13, 20:12
So does anyone even go to strip clubs anymore? Last Friday night Babes east and Harem House were completely dead, neither had customers nor dancers. A few weeks before that met a girl I think named Kimmy at HH, at some fun with her, but haven't seen here since.

Roy Cat
09-21-13, 19:09
So does anyone even go to strip clubs anymore? Last Friday night Babes east and Harem House were completely dead, neither had customers nor dancers. A few weeks before that met a girl I think named Kimmy at HH, at some fun with her, but haven't seen here since.Things are slow in the strip club industry all over the country. I read "strip club hound" an interesting blog by a ex-manager who knows a lot of people in the industry and they all tell him it's so slow they are having trouble keeping their best dancers from quitting. They can make more working as a waitress in a chain restaurant like Red Lobster or Olive Garden. The economy is bad so guys don't have money, the local police restrict the girls from offering extras to pull in more customers, the local government authorities won't let new and better clubs open, and a lot of the existing clubs are poorly run. Brads and Dancers are really the only well run clubs in town. Babes and HH are old and run down, in declining neighborhoods, are too small and don't treat their girls as well as Brads or Dancers. The few decent dancers there don't stay long. Three clubs have closed here in three years because they were so awful (Wild Cherry, Sassy Kats and Zeus) and there will probably be more.

Freckle Freak
09-22-13, 18:52
Also agree about Dolce'. Very hot and young. But had a miserable time in back. I hardly ever do just 1 dance when I go back there. But I was ready to bolt half way thru the first song. She was new there and chalked it up to inexperience. But I guess not.She's not new my friend, just a very bad stripper with zero desire to have any kind of fun. She started at Zeus at the ripe age of 18, then Red Garter, Brads, PT's, Babes, Silk, then back to Brads. She was terrible at 18 and has not changed her tune. Now she is in jail after stealing money from a customer in the VIP room, fighting with another stripper, BF came to pick her up at the club with their baby, started a fight, both found mace by the BBF team and hauled off to jail while the baby went off with CPS. She is looking for bail money so maybe if you get her out her dances may be more special!

FF.

PS. She did have some nice freckles on that petite frame.

IndianaGuy68
10-02-13, 00:29
Wow, $12 dollar dances all day and all night on Mondays? Had no idea. It's amazing how much longer your money lasts and how much more fun can be had. There were so many 20 something dancers who had perfect bodies! Oh and they really come down off the stage and grind you for those dollars too! Had a great time. Was like old times.

Avagddu
10-02-13, 18:28
Ok so I am a long time lurker but new poster. I am NOT new to SC's however. I generally hang at PT's. Yes, it is expensive. But for me, driving to BBF is just too far for me. I have been a patron for several years and have gotten to know several employees over the years. Not to mention I generally prefer the type of girls they usually attract. I am extremely picky and do not just go for looks and lap dance mileage. I want someone that is fun to hang with too. Currently, my ATF's are Starla and Sky. They have great personalities and are almost always upbeat and there to have fun. I generally don't do dances anymore, but have had great experiences with Starla in the VIP and private dance areas. Mileage was likely better earlier in her career, but she is still a lot of fun. Sky is just delicious. Great attitude and a lot of fun in private. Both are highly recommended. Just my opinion, take it or leave it. Enjoy and be safe.

BagoHammer1
10-03-13, 14:02
Wow, $12 dollar dances all day and all night on Mondays? Had no idea. It's amazing how much longer your money lasts and how much more fun can be had. There were so many 20 something dancers who had perfect bodies! Oh and they really come down off the stage and grind you for those dollars too! Had a great time. Was like old times.$12 dances til 2 pm as well. I had not been there a while and I did not recognize many girls. It seemed there is a bit of new talent and they were more friendly than before.

JimBeamCoke
10-03-13, 19:56
Wow, $12 dollar dances all day and all night on Mondays? Had no idea. It's amazing how much longer your money lasts and how much more fun can be had. There were so many 20 something dancers who had perfect bodies! Oh and they really come down off the stage and grind you for those dollars too! Had a great time. Was like old times.Ok I guess I am going to have to take a break from the closer clubs on Pendelton and try this BBF club you all talk about, it sounds interesting.

Nostra3
10-08-13, 12:03
Thanks for the report! Just curious. Starla and Sky at PTs or BBF? There are girls by that name at BBF (and probably most clubs.) Also, why not getting dances anymore? How much time are you spending at PTs? I'd think the extra 15 minute drive for some variety would be worth it occasionally (as well as being able to afford a lot of dances.) I've found BBF to be the best in the city, hands down. A lot of good conversation, nice looking ladies and reasonable drinks. As a former PTs only person I would encourage you to make the trip south once in a while.

Ok so I am a long time lurker but new poster. I am NOT new to SC's however. I generally hang at PT's. Yes, it is expensive. But for me, driving to BBF is just too far for me. I have been a patron for several years and have gotten to know several employees over the years. Not to mention I generally prefer the type of girls they usually attract. I am extremely picky and do not just go for looks and lap dance mileage. I want someone that is fun to hang with too. Currently, my ATF's are Starla and Sky. They have great personalities and are almost always upbeat and there to have fun. I generally don't do dances anymore, but have had great experiences with Starla in the VIP and private dance areas. Mileage was likely better earlier in her career, but she is still a lot of fun. Sky is just delicious. Great attitude and a lot of fun in private. Both are highly recommended. Just my opinion, take it or leave it. Enjoy and be safe.

Avagddu
10-08-13, 17:41
Thanks for the report! Just curious. Starla and Sky at PTs or BBF? There are girls by that name at BBF (and probably most clubs.) Also, why not getting dances anymore? How much time are you spending at PTs? I'd think the extra 15 minute drive for some variety would be worth it occasionally (as well as being able to afford a lot of dances.) I've found BBF to be the best in the city, hands down. A lot of good conversation, nice looking ladies and reasonable drinks. As a former PTs only person I would encourage you to make the trip south once in a while.Starla and Sky are at PT's. With respect as to why I do not get dances anymore, it just doesn't hold the same excitement or pleasure. Money is not the issue. The main issue is comfort. I have been going to PT's for years and know many people despite not frequenting very often anymore. It is merely a choice. Were someone I prefer to hang with to relocate there, I would probably follow. I have done so to Dancers and Ricks in the past.

Roy Cat
10-08-13, 19:16
Does anyone know what the nearest all nude club to Indianapolis is? I went to the all nude Little Darlings in Las Vegas over the weekend and it was the most wonderful strip club experience of my life. Fully nude girls offering every extra you can think of except actual sex and that was offered outside the club.

AsianK
10-08-13, 23:07
Does anyone knowt the nearest all nude club to Indianapolis is? I went to the all nude Little Darlings in Las Vegas over the weekend and it was the most wonderful strip club experience of my life. Fully nude girls offering every extra you can think of except actual sex and that was offered outside the club.Its been ages since I have been. But I thin in Louisville. The club I went to had 2 doors. 1 topless that serves alcohol. The 2nd door does not serve alcohol but it full nude. I can't remember if they give lap dances nude but I remember a stair case you have to walk up to the lap dance area.

Member #5254
10-09-13, 08:35
There are some in Dayton that use to be decent. I believe they changed the laws, but Toledo was a hot bed for nude clubs, even nude lap dances.

Does anyone know what the nearest all nude club to Indianapolis is? I went to the all nude Little Darlings in Las Vegas over the weekend and it was the most wonderful strip club experience of my life. Fully nude girls offering every extra you can think of except actual sex and that was offered outside the club.

Electronman
10-09-13, 08:41
Does anyone know what the nearest all nude club to Indianapolis is? I went to the all nude Little Darlings in Las Vegas over the weekend and it was the most wonderful strip club experience of my life. Fully nude girls offering every extra you can think of except actual sex and that was offered outside the club.The drive from Indy to visit the Detroit strip club scene is worth the investment of time and money! There are some no alcohol clubs in and near Detroit where the dancers perform nude (think the Deja Vu chain) but the real action is in the other clubs where the private dances are full contact and more!

Tuls2011
10-09-13, 12:30
Industrial Strip in Hammond Indiana is an all nude no alcohol club.

MainStreet
10-09-13, 15:45
The club you are speaking of is Trixies Gold Room. It is on Preston Hwy in Louisville. As you face the building the door on the right is a topless club with alcohol and food. There is no inside connection between the two. You have to step outside and go in the door to the left for the all nude club. Fun place a little pricey though as I remember.

Its been ages since I have been. But I thin in Louisville. The club I went to had 2 doors. 1 topless that serves alcohol. The 2nd door does not serve alcohol but it full nude. I can't remember if they give lap dances nude but I remember a stair case you have to walk up to the lap dance area.

West Central
10-09-13, 17:29
Does anyone know what the nearest all nude club to Indianapolis is? I went to the all nude Little Darlings in Las Vegas over the weekend and it was the most wonderful strip club experience of my life. Fully nude girls offering every extra you can think of except actual sex and that was offered outside the club.As stated, Louisville, Dayton, and Detroit all offer quality nude clubs. The nude clubs in Danville, IL and Champaign, IL are closed. Regina's in Evansville was nude off and on for years, but finally got run out of town and moved to Paducah, KY. If you're in the area, I recommend it. East St Louis is always a great time. It's a bit of a haul but pays off nicely. If you're in Detroit and looking to take it up a notch, escort services are legal in Windsor.

Avagddu
10-09-13, 20:41
Does anyone know what the nearest all nude club to Indianapolis is? I went to the all nude Little Darlings in Las Vegas over the weekend and it was the most wonderful strip club experience of my life. Fully nude girls offering every extra you can think of except actual sex and that was offered outside the club.Louisville was mentioned but I am fairly certain they are not all nude anymore. I believe they passed a city ordinance about 2 yrs ago that changed that. I believe they are topless only, at least in the city limits. Can't speak outside the city. Industrial Strip in Hammond, IN is topless on stage but offer 3 private dances for $65 with the last 2 fully nude. Price may be different now. I have found lots of extras offered, generally for reasonable tips. Quality of girls, however, varies a lot depending on the day of the week. The club does not serve alcohol. I think there are other all nude in that area of IN. Same deal though, topless on stage and no alcohol.

I have not been Dayton, OH but believe they are all nude. I knew dancers that used to work that market and they were all knockouts. They came to Indy because they no longer liked doing all nude. But that was 5 yrs ago. Since someone mentioned Detroit and St. Louis, I will plug Dubuque, IA. Little club southeast of town, all nude on stage and topless lap dances with no alcohol served but could bring in your own beer. About a 5 HR drive, but found take out easily available and unusually attractive women. I believe Quad-Cities also had all nude with same rules at 4 HR drive, but never checked them out do to residing further north and having some choice take out to choose from. This was 7 yrs ago.

Happy hunting.

Davek454
10-10-13, 02:18
Does anyone know what the nearest all nude club to Indianapolis is? I went to the all nude Little Darlings in Las Vegas over the weekend and it was the most wonderful strip club experience of my life. Fully nude girls offering every extra you can think of except actual sex and that was offered outside the club.I have been once to a club in Evansville, IN that was topless on stage, but there was a private dance option that involved a private room with a closed door and full nude lap dance, and it didn't cost nearly as much as I expected, but who really wants to go to Evansville? No extras attempted or offered, but it was pretty cool to have the option and experience.

DaveK

Davek454
10-10-13, 02:23
After quite a bit of time off (thanks, crappy economy) I made a quick trip to Babes to see some skin. The place was mostly empty, with only around 5 girls dancing. They were all regulars I recognized from previous trips, and I had a nice time with a busty lass with curly long hair whose name I cannot remember, but who has always been very friendly, as she was today. Right around $30 for the whole visit, including a beer, now served in an actual pint glass instead of those damn strip club baby glasses. Looking forward to checking out $12 Mondays at BBF, that's good news.

DaveK

Theo Guderian
10-10-13, 07:03
Babes East (the only Babes left?)For now at least. The owner passed away on Monday and had been leasing Babes West for the past number of years.

IndianaGuy68
10-11-13, 22:30
Ok Indy pals, advice needed. I'm heading north of you next week. I've been to Hip Hugger several times and had good to fair fun there. I see there is a VIP Show club in Marion, IN which is on my way as well. Any reviews of this fine establishment? Should I try something new or just hit the HH? You make the call!

West Central
10-12-13, 11:02
Ok Indy pals, advice needed. I'm heading north of you next week. I've been to Hip Hugger several times and had good to fair fun there. I see there is a VIP Show club in Marion, IN which is on my way as well. Any reviews of this fine establishment? Should I try something new or just hit the HH? You make the call!Nothing special about the VIP IMO. Don't bother stopping at SCs in Anderson or Muncie either. Indy or Kokomo is the way to go. Some clubs in FW, SB, and Hammond have good reps too, but I can't confirm or deny as I don't usually travel that way.

Jeebus112
10-12-13, 20:18
Ok Indy pals, advice needed. I'm heading north of you next week. I've been to Hip Hugger several times and had good to fair fun there. I see there is a VIP Show club in Marion, IN which is on my way as well. Any reviews of this fine establishment? Should I try something new or just hit the HH? You make the call!There's been a lot of uncle action up in Kokomo, so it's not as fun as it used to be. But the hugger seems relatively unscathed.

SevenSixfive
10-14-13, 22:26
Yes, there are $12 dances from 12:00 till 2:00.

Yes, the dancers will try to stall until 2:00 so they don't have to give those dances.

No, the all day $12 dance deal on Monday is no longer there.

Yes, they will still tell you in advance they still do $12 all day and then demand $20 after the fact.

The way this place operates seems to change daily now. I'm taking at least a year off before I try it out again.

Roy Cat
10-15-13, 17:07
Yes, there are $12 dances from 12:00 till 2:00.

Yes, the dancers will try to stall until 2:00 so they don't have to give those dances.

No, the all day $12 dance deal on Monday is no longer there.

Yes, they will still tell you in advance they still do $12 all day and then demand $20 after the fact.

The way this place operates seems to change daily now. I'm taking at least a year off before I try it out again.I was there last night. When I didn't hear the DJ plugging the $12 dances, I asked the waitress if they still had $12 Monday dances and she didn't even know. She had to go ask. I wasn't really surprised that they ended. The dancers always think they can make more money by charging more so they don't like the $12 dances. I'm not sure this is really true. The top girls will still sell their dances at higher prices but higher prices might hurt the average girls. PTs has really high lap dance prices. The top girls there do ok but a lot of the average girls can't sell dances at the higher prices. There's a really high dancer turn over at PTs from girls quitting all the time because they don't make enough money. I was using the $12 dollar dances to try out new girls at Brad's. When I found out they were back to $20 last night I decided to stick with girls I've had good experiences with before. My favorites Charlie, Fiona and Nichole weren't around but I managed to get Ariel so my night ended well.

Theo Guderian
10-20-13, 00:51
Stopped by Babes to see a couple of old friends. Pretty dull, slow and boring. Hit HH on the way home, entirely different crowd. Almost full actually, other than almost half the patrons being women, just odd. However, I didn't expect to get bitched out by a stripper tonight. Was almost funny, but all the other girls though she was my wife Ha Ha.

IndianaGuy68
10-21-13, 22:45
Yea, I tried PTs the other day. Talked to a gal named Monica. She said her dances were $40. When I questioned the price she then said she could not take anything less than $25 for a dance. Oh, OK so the dances are not $40. That is a hell of a mark up.

I was there last night. When I didn't hear the DJ plugging the $12 dances, I asked the waitress if they still had $12 Monday dances and she didn't even know. She had to go ask. I wasn't really surprised that they ended. The dancers always think they can make more money by charging more so they don't like the $12 dances. I'm not sure this is really true. The top girls will still sell their dances at higher prices but higher prices might hurt the average girls. PTs has really high lap dance prices. The top girls there do ok but a lot of the average girls can't sell dances at the higher prices. There's a really high dancer turn over at PTs from girls quitting all the time because they don't make enough money. I was using the $12 dollar dances to try out new girls at Brad's. When I found out they were back to $20 last night I decided to stick with girls I've had good experiences with before. My favorites Charlie, Fiona and Nichole weren't around but I managed to get Ariel so my night ended well.

Roy Cat
10-27-13, 18:41
Yea, I tried PTs the other day. Talked to a gal named Monica. She said her dances were $40. When I questioned the price she then said she could not take anything less than $25 for a dance. Oh, OK so the dances are not $40. That is a hell of a mark up.$40 is double what the other clubs charge. I figure the girl needs to be twice as pretty as the average dancer if she's charging twice as much and most of them there aren't. The dances are in little rooms but aren't usually more high mileage. I go there just to see a favorite, Minaj. I had a nice time at Babes Saturday night and it was less expensive. I got dances from Danae and a new girl named Ariel. Ariel was a lot shorter than the Ariel who works at Brad's but just as cute.

SuperMtta
10-31-13, 02:17
I have been once to a club in Evansville, IN that was topless on stage, but there was a private dance option that involved a private room with a closed door and full nude lap dance, and it didn't cost nearly as much as I expected, but who really wants to go to Evansville? No extras attempted or offered, but it was pretty cool to have the option and experience.

DaveKLove these clubs diamondscabaret.com and club390.com. Drink, nude, lovely women.

Mpdej8
10-31-13, 14:07
I was at BBF today and saw the sign on the restroom wall for $12 dances daily until 2:00 pm. Does that come and go?

IndianaGuy68
11-05-13, 00:38
I was at BBF today and saw the sign on the restroom wall for $12 dances daily until 2:00 pm. Does that come and go?Yup, that's every day...

JimBeamCoke
11-07-13, 20:35
So hypothetically speaking, if a dancer gives you her number and you exchange texts, then you pick her up at her house and go get some dinner and some drinks and then go back to your house for some relaxation then drive her back to her house, Is there a standard donation for this relaxation? 1 hundred, 2,3,4,5??

NomadicLove
11-08-13, 08:47
Sounds like an "old fashioned" date to me!

MainStreet
11-08-13, 17:05
Quote Originally Posted by Davek454 [ViewOriginalPost]
I have been once to a club in Evansville, IN that was topless on stage, but there was a private dance option that involved a private room with a closed door and full nude lap dance, and it didn't cost nearly as much as I expected, but who really wants to go to Evansville? No extras attempted or offered, but it was pretty cool to have the option and experience.

Dave

Yeah, I've been to that club in Evansville. I took the private all nude dance. She let me roam all over and never said a word until I was done paying and then she said "you do realize this is a no touch club, don't you?". Never really thought about it.

West Central
11-08-13, 20:38
So hypothetically speaking, if a dancer gives you her number and you exchange texts, then you pick her up at her house and go get some dinner and some drinks and then go back to your house for some relaxation then drive her back to her house, Is there a standard donation for this relaxation? 1 hundred, 2,3,4,5??Depends. Results vary widely, dependent on the girl and what you want from the "relationship", if you want to repeat or just a one night fling. Personally, I'd lean toward waiting until you were dropping her off, and offering her "some help" with bills, Christmas for the kids, whatever. She doesn't want to feel like a hooker, dancers are touchy about that. But, having a good time with her friend and then him helping her out with a few things? That'd probably be alright.

Donation amount would be respective to her class as a dancer. What would you expect to pay her for some private time in the club? You pay the girl that works at PT's differently than the one who works at Patty's, to put it nicely.

JimBeamCoke
11-08-13, 22:38
Depends. Results vary widely, dependent on the girl and what you want from the "relationship", if you want to repeat or just a one night fling. Personally, I'd lean toward waiting until you were dropping her off, and offering her "some help" with bills, Christmas for the kids, whatever. She doesn't want to feel like a hooker, dancers are touchy about that. But, having a good time with her friend and then him helping her out with a few things? That'd probably be alright.

Donation amount would be respective to her class as a dancer. What would you expect to pay her for some private time in the club? You pay the girl that works at PT's differently than the one who works at Patty's, to put it nicely.Thanks for the response. To answer some of your questions, I was looking for a repeat, if it was a one night fling-well it alot doesn't matter on a one fling. When I dropped her off, I did give her a donation, she seemed ok with it, but afterwards we texted and she was hoping for more. The reason I didn't bring up a donation was because of the comment you just made, "She doesn't want to feel like a hooker, dancers are touchy about that.

She seems to be a good person. Unfortunately typical dancer story, loved high school boy friend, first kid at 17, now 3 kids later and late 20's, he left her, trying to make ends meet.

Prince Numenor
11-20-13, 20:17
Does anyone have info on "The Hugger" or other clubs? Did they survive the tornadoes? My sympathies to residents of Kokomo, Lebanon, Lafayette and other hard hit places.

Numenor.

Jammin 2
11-22-13, 10:54
Its been a while simce I ventured away from my favoritw AMPs. But I am interested in seeimg some younger Asians.

Any suggestions? PM if there is a single name of girl or which SC would I likely find more.

I have been to most in Indy and generally found them rarer than salmon in the white water river.

AsianK
11-22-13, 11:26
Yellow FEVER... LOL Asians are too conservative here in Indy. Better luck in Chicago.

Its been a while simce I ventured away from my favoritw AMPs. But I am interested in seeimg some younger Asians.

Any suggestions? PM if there is a single name of girl or which SC would I likely find more.

I have been to most in Indy and generally found them rarer than salmon in the white water river.

Justguessing
11-22-13, 13:35
Was at BBF last night, while I only spotted a few dancers that sparked my imagination, I see a cute blonde slimmer build, believe the name was Elise when they called her to stage. She gave good stage interaction for my dollar but as she disappeared into a room I was unable to stay and followup.

Anybody have any insight into her private dances?

Scott4020
11-23-13, 13:51
Thanks for the response. To answer some of your questions, I was looking for a repeat, if it was a one night fling-well it alot doesn't matter on a one fling. When I dropped her off, I did give her a donation, she seemed ok with it, but afterwards we texted and she was hoping for more. The reason I didn't bring up a donation was because of the comment you just made, "She doesn't want to feel like a hooker, dancers are touchy about that.

She seems to be a good person. Unfortunately typical dancer story, loved high school boy friend, first kid at 17, now 3 kids later and late 20's, he left her, trying to make ends meet.Well maybe you could suggest that there are a few good guys out there that would maybe like to help her meet her ends).

Roy Cat
11-24-13, 15:45
Was at BBF last night, while I only spotted a few dancers that sparked my imagination, I see a cute blonde slimmer build, believe the name was Elise when they called her to stage. She gave good stage interaction for my dollar but as she disappeared into a room I was unable to stay and followup.

Anybody have any insight into her private dances?Good stage interaction is usually a sign that they'll be at least decent in the back. Smiling, asking you your name, lots of close contact by the stage are all good. If they start telling you that if you buy "x" number of dances then the dances will really be good, I usually find that a bad sign. They should be eager to please and really good starting on the first dance to try to sell you on that second dance. The girls should not be telling you what you have to do and what they want from you because you're the one spending the money, not them. Last two visits I got good dances at BBF from Jersey and Dallas. They were both even friendly and chatted a couple minutes before the dances started (another good sign that the dances will be good).

BustaNut65
11-24-13, 16:19
While it is hit and miss the mileage in the private room can be great. Some of the girls will even meet in the hotel that is not far from there after hours (rare but have had luck with a few regulars). Greatest mileage in the back room was from a thicker black girl with an accent (sorry just can't remember the name as it was a bit odd). She gave a bareback BJ and HJ and would have allowed CIM but didn't want that since no idea how clean she was and went on tits instead. If you are looking for extras and are happy with between 6-7's the day shift there has great mileage. The night shift is good too, but more hit and miss and less active.

DamonLittle
11-24-13, 20:56
Sunset Strip is closed? Forum search option not available on my iPad 1.

Ilapp
11-25-13, 12:15
While it is hit and miss the mileage in the private room can be great. Some of the girls will even meet in the hotel that is not far from there after hours (rare but have had luck with a few regulars). Greatest mileage in the back room was from a thicker black girl with an accent (sorry just can't remember the name as it was a bit odd). She gave a bareback BJ and HJ and would have allowed CIM but didn't want that since no idea how clean she was and went on tits instead. If you are looking for extras and are happy with between 6-7's the day shift there has great mileage. The night shift is good too, but more hit and miss and less active.Did she rub her boobs in your face at some point while dancing with you, think maybe some other guy shot his load on there before you? Seems to me you were less likely to wind up kissing her than that, so maybe that was in reality the "cleaner" option. There have been posts here, and I know girls that say there are guys that won't put their face up to their chest for that very reason. One guy, who I eventually got to know and appreciate here, I suggested he wear a full body condom went he went to strip clubs because he was so paranoid about the cleanliness that can be an issue at a strip club. If it worries you then either don't think about it or don't do it. I have not been back to CC since they busted girls there for prostitution in the club for questionable activities, they supposedly cleaned it up for a bit after that, but club fun is and always will be available in some fashion most everywhere over time.

BustaNut65
11-25-13, 17:53
At the time I didn't think of that, but no she didn't rub boobs in face she was a grinder on the lap with both boobs and butt. I figured others may have in her mouth and didn't want to. Drunk logic I guess.

Did she rub her boobs in your face at some point while dancing with you, think maybe some other guy shot his load on there before you? Seems to me you were less likely to wind up kissing her than that, so maybe that was in reality the "cleaner" option. There have been posts here, and I know girls that say there are guys that won't put their face up to their chest for that very reason. One guy, who I eventually got to know and appreciate here, I suggested he wear a full body condom went he went to strip clubs because he was so paranoid about the cleanliness that can be an issue at a strip club. If it worries you then either don't think about it or don't do it. I have not been back to CC since they busted girls there for prostitution in the club for questionable activities, they supposedly cleaned it up for a bit after that, but club fun is and always will be available in some fashion most everywhere over time.

TheCoach26
11-25-13, 19:01
Sunset Strip is closed? Forum search option not available on my iPad 1.It was open as of Saturday night at midnight.

Justguessing
11-30-13, 16:20
When Indy went non smoking in June of 2012 they were scanning drivers licenses. I believe they streamlined the scanning back to only busier nights.

What are they doing currently? I haven't been scanned in long time but wouldn't normally go on a Friday or Saturday night.

Have a strip club buddy wanting to visit Dancers but won't on a night they are scanning. My experience I can tell him about is in the Sun. Wed nights.

Anybody with Thursday, Friday Saturday experience? What time of night?

Theo Guderian
12-02-13, 17:37
E, stop following me to PTs!

I've been scanned at Dancers, not sure I care too much.

Hotforty
12-06-13, 12:43
While I don't have experience having my DL scanned at any club, I would offer some $0.02 for consideration before you go.

1. Based on my Indiana DL, the barcode in the upper right corner may be some sort of "smart" number or it could be simply some sort of assigned transaction number. Mine contains all the digits that make up my date of birth; however, they are randomly sequenced. With 16 digits in that barcode, it is statistically possible for all eight digits of my DOB to be included; however, since I don't remember the probability calculation for that I cannot speculate as to the exact probability of those appearing in a random or non-smart generated sequence.

2. The larger barcode appears to include readily available information (name & address) as well as date of issue, DOB, height (in inches), weight, eye color, hair color, donor status, endorsements and restrictions that are, and should be, more private.

Anyone asking this information, including electronically, should be willing to give you a privacy policy document. Any organization that has any of my "private" information is subject to be included in a lawsuit should I become a victim of identity theft. Failure to provide an accurate (I.e., one with which they comply) privacy policy puts a bull's eye on that organization. A lawyer's approach is generally to name all potential parties to an action and let the court sort out which parties are excluded. (I.e., if a wheel falls off my car, the suit names the car manufacturer, the wheel manufactuerer, probably the tire manufactuerer, the shop that worked the car, the mechanic that worked on the car, the property owner where the wheel fell off, etc. You get the point).

So if you don't want the owner of a club (or his or her data brokers) to know things like you're an organ donor and 15# over the target weight for your height, I would no longer frequent that club. What is this thing, PRIVACY, of which you speak?

When Indy went non smoking in June of 2012 they were scanning drivers licenses. I believe they streamlined the scanning back to only busier nights.

What are they doing currently? I haven't been scanned in long time but wouldn't normally go on a Friday or Saturday night.

Have a strip club buddy wanting to visit Dancers but won't on a night they are scanning. My experience I can tell him about is in the Sun. Wed nights.

Anybody with Thursday, Friday Saturday experience? What time of night?

NextPhase2000
12-08-13, 18:48
Does anyone have info on "The Hugger" or other clubs? Did they survive the tornadoes? My sympathies to residents of Kokomo, Lebanon, Lafayette and other hard hit places.

Numenor.The Hugger was just north of the path of the tornado. I was working just south of the Hugger when it came through. Rough day for sure and very kind of you to post this. Point is I guess that the Hugger is safe and sound. I've yet to find any fun to be had here since LE went al out on the 'Daddys clubs but there could still be a gem in the rough hiding about. Best of luck!

SevenSixfive
12-21-13, 12:52
Anyone know what happened to Georgia or Kelly? They still work there and if so what days? Also wondering if anyone has any suggestions for who is good there on night shift? Feel free to PM, thanks...

Roy Cat
12-21-13, 18:52
I went to PT's last night and got several offers from the girls to sit with me and keep me company. The high prices there have scared off a lot of the customers and are forcing the girls to try to be more friendly to entice the remaining ones into buying some lap dances. They kind of shot themselves in the foot trying to squeeze more money out of the guys coming in. My regular, one of the prettiest girls there, had to get a second job in a mall store to make ends meet because it's so slow there. There may be some possibilities for extras in the back or otc activities. I had a dinner offer from one girl and if they are looking for free meals then they might go for something else afterwards. Brad's is a little slow too but is holding up better because they have lower prices. They are also good at stealing the best girls from the other clubs. I can't have a regular at Babes because they took my last three regulars away. Now I can't find anyone there I like except Ariel and she's too moody to deal with very much.

JimBeamCoke
12-24-13, 00:02
Have we had a discussion about the differences between the dancers on day shift and night shift? I am usually a night shift guy and it seems like the girls that work that shift tend to be younger while the day shift girls tend to be a little bit older. Also the night shift girls seems to be more hit or miss on pleasure while many of the day shift girls know why certain people are there are willing to try to make you leave happy.

TommyTopp
12-26-13, 10:28
Have we had a discussion about the differences between the dancers on day shift and night shift? I am usually a night shift guy and it seems like the girls that work that shift tend to be younger while the day shift girls tend to be a little bit older. Also the night shift girls seems to be more hit or miss on pleasure while many of the day shift girls know why certain people are there are willing to try to make you leave happy.That has been the case for years, the night shift often has more customers and more dollars being spent, they make a lot more per hour than the day shift girls, the girls that work only day shift because of other things in life like kids or school (always my favorite response) really don't make that much money doing what they do. They have to rely on regular's and some will go a little extra to make ends meet. Also, fewer standard staff around and more relaxed atmosphere. This same concept usually applies with popular clubs vrs holes in the wall. I haven't been to Hot's (near southside, I think on Morris) in over a decade, was mostly a biker / gang strip club, rough crowd but in the 90's had a few real incredible girls and often extra's that would have never been offered at Brad's or PT's or Dancers. But most hole in the walls are like gold mining, you have to sift through tons of ugly dirt to find one good nugget.

West Central
12-26-13, 20:12
the girls that work only day shift because of other things in life like kids or school (always my favorite response) really don't make that much money doing what they do.This is true as a rule. The exceptions would be clubs that are in areas that service business men, like Dancers and Red Garter.

JimBeamCoke
12-26-13, 21:33
That has been the case for years, the night shift often has more customers and more dollars being spent, they make a lot more per hour than the day shift girls, the girls that work only day shift because of other things in life like kids or school (always my favorite response) really don't make that much money doing what they do. They have to rely on regular's and some will go a little extra to make ends meet. Also, fewer standard staff around and more relaxed atmosphere. This same concept usually applies with popular clubs vrs holes in the wall. I haven't been to Hot's (near southside, I think on Morris) in over a decade, was mostly a biker / gang strip club, rough crowd but in the 90's had a few real incredible girls and often extra's that would have never been offered at Brad's or PT's or Dancers. But most hole in the walls are like gold mining, you have to sift through tons of ugly dirt to find one good nugget.Good point in that a day shift dancers might compete with other girls with 3 or 4 good customers, while a night shift dancer might compete with 8-10 customers.

Theindianaguy
12-30-13, 09:22
Was at BBF on Friday afternoon and met a much older, very high energy dancer with the stage name Shelly S_ She apparently had been away from dancing for 12 years, but before that had worked quite a bit at both BBF and Red Garter among other clubs. She had also said she had been a traveling feature dancer back in the day. She is going to be working Thursday, Friday and Saturday mid. Shift. I had a lot of fun with her talking about the old times around town. If you remember her go in and say Hi.

Fun Freak
12-30-13, 16:31
I am visiting Louisville, KY over the weekend with few of my friends. We have heard about "Nude" strip clubs over there.

I am sure some of you have tried out those clubs already. Just wondering if the dancers will be nude up on the stage? OR only the private dances are nude?

Cabo52
12-30-13, 16:58
I am visiting Louisville, KY over the weekend with few of my friends. We have heard about "Nude" strip clubs over there.

I am sure some of you have tried out those clubs already. Just wondering if the dancers will be nude up on the stage? OR only the private dances are nude?Sorry Brother thoses days are long gone no full nude in Louisville hasnt been for years. Girls have to wear things to cover they nipples or they put clear silicone on them, Depends what club you go to YMMV but bring a bank roll as that's what it will take.

AsianK
12-30-13, 18:11

I am sure some of you have tried out those clubs already. Just wondering if the dancers will be nude up on the stage? OR only the private dances are nude?From what I remember its nude on stage. There isn't any alcohol either at the nude clubs. The topless clubs serve alcohol.

Gesco
12-30-13, 18:43
From what I remember its nude on stage. There isn't any alcohol either at the nude clubs. The topless clubs serve alcohol.Did Louisville go back to nude? It hasn't been since whatever law they passed a couple years ago. The fun there had really dried up the last couple of times I rolled through.

AsianK
12-30-13, 18:50
Did Louisville go back to nude? It hasn't been since whatever law they passed a couple years ago. The fun there had really dried up the last couple of times I rolled through.LOL, guess it shows you guys my age. Haven't been to Louisville clubs in 10 years. Guess I need to visit soon. Been too busy searching AMP establishments, I stopped going to strip clubs, 2014 is around the corner guess I will make a new years resolution. LOL.

West Central
12-31-13, 17:38
The issues in Louisville are being hashed out in court. It really sucks what they did to the clubs. No nudity at all and 6-foot air space at all times. Of course no one follows it, but that's how it stands legally. Covington and Paducah covered up too last I was there, and Regina's / Pony in Paducah was one of my favorite clubs of all time.

Roy Cat
01-11-14, 14:54
There's been a slight upgrade in the girls at Harem House. I got a couple dances from a pretty Mexican girl named Carmen there last week on day shift. She told me she was offered a job at Dancers but only at night and she wanted days so she came over to HH. I asked her why there wasn't more Hispanic dancers in local clubs and she said Mexicans are pretty traditional people. You would probably need lots of Americanized Hispanics who have been here awhile locally and Indianapolis has had such a small population until very recently. I've also gotten good dances at HH recently from Taylor and Dallas.

Roy Cat
02-09-14, 17:01
The strip club business in Indianapolis seems to be dying a slow death. The drop off in business is noticeable from a few years ago. The more marginal clubs have gone out of business completely and no new ones have opened. You can see a shift in posts on this site with very few guys posting on the strip club section these days and more guys posting over on the escorts and massage parlor section. The variety and quality of girls in local clubs is lacking due to bad hiring practices. This is followed by bad management treatment of the better girls when they do get hired so they quit. Guys don't want to spend a lot to get low mileage lap dances with a mediocre looking girl. As someone who likes strip clubs, this is sad for me. I don't want to turn this into my personal blog by posting all the time when no one else is posting but for those guys who might be interested where the prettiest girls are, here's what I've seen lately. Brads on days is down but is still holding up on nights. The crowds are slow on days but pick up about five as better girls come in. My favorite there right now is Danny (or Danae?). Dancers is still ok. Ricks is dead except late at night. PT's has some nice girls but has slow business because it's too expensive. All the other clubs are doing badly because it's usually a waste of time to visit. The exception may be Babes. One of the prettier girls who went over to Brads for awhile, Fiona, is back. They also recently picked up a nice looking dark skinned girl named Brazil. She is actually from Peru but she must think "Brazil" is a better stripper name than "Peru".

BFDeal
02-10-14, 01:42
Dayton, Ohio, has been hit hard. Cincinnati strip clubs are non-existent and Columbus has seen better days. Louisville's clubs are OK, but the pattern seems to be a Midwestern problem. Clubs in Florida, the last time I was down there, seem to be doing well. And Vegas clubs are just fine.

BFDeal

The strip club business in Indianapolis seems to be dying a slow death. The drop off in business is noticeable from a few years ago. The more marginal clubs have gone out of business completely and no new ones have opened. You can see a shift in posts on this site with very few guys posting on the strip club section these days and more guys posting over on the escorts and massage parlor section. The variety and quality of girls in local clubs is lacking due to bad hiring practices. This is followed by bad management treatment of the better girls when they do get hired so they quit. Guys don't want to spend a lot to get low mileage lap dances with a mediocre looking girl. As someone who likes strip clubs, this is sad for me. I don't want to turn this into my personal blog by posting all the time when no one else is posting but for those guys who might be interested where the prettiest girls are, here's what I've seen lately. Brads on days is down but is still holding up on nights. The crowds are slow on days but pick up about five as better girls come in. My favorite there right now is Danny (or Danae?). Dancers is still ok. Ricks is dead except late at night. PT's has some nice girls but has slow business because it's too expensive. All the other clubs are doing badly because it's usually a waste of time to visit. The exception may be Babes. One of the prettier girls who went over to Brads for awhile, Fiona, is back. They also recently picked up a nice looking dark skinned girl named Brazil. She is actually from Peru but she must think "Brazil" is a better stripper name than "Peru".

BBIndy
02-10-14, 02:18
The strip club business in Indianapolis seems to be dying a slow death. The drop off in business is noticeable from a few years ago. The more marginal clubs have gone out of business completely and no new ones have opened. You can see a shift in posts on this site with very few guys posting on the strip club section these days and more guys posting over on the escorts and massage parlor section. The variety and quality of girls in local clubs is lacking due to bad hiring practices. This is followed by bad management treatment of the better girls when they do get hired so they quit. Guys don't want to spend a lot to get low mileage lap dances with a mediocre looking girl. As someone who likes strip clubs, this is sad for me. I don't want to turn this into my personal blog by posting all the time when no one else is posting but for those guys who might be interested where the prettiest girls are, here's what I've seen lately. Brads on days is down but is still holding up on nights. The crowds are slow on days but pick up about five as better girls come in. My favorite there right now is Danny (or Danae?). Dancers is still ok. Ricks is dead except late at night. PT's has some nice girls but has slow business because it's too expensive. All the other clubs are doing badly because it's usually a waste of time to visit. The exception may be Babes. One of the prettier girls who went over to Brads for awhile, Fiona, is back. They also recently picked up a nice looking dark skinned girl named Brazil. She is actually from Peru but she must think "Brazil" is a better stripper name than "Peru".I've noticed the same thing. I used to like CC just because it's kind of laid back, and there used to be a couple nice looking girls there on certain days. But the last few times, it was really bad, with sub-par girls that didn't seem to want to be there. So I finally wrote that place off. Even Dancers doesn't attract the talent that it once did a couple years ago. I haven't been to any strip clubs for a while now, and have made a few too many AMP visits. The AMPs that are opening now have some really cute younger girls. The ones I tried a couple years ago always had older asian women, which isn't my thing. BUT the AMPs are a totally different type of experience, and I really enjoy a good strip club better. But only when there's some good talent available, which is getting harder to find. Maybe all the good talent moved to Florida for the winter..

EarlyCuyler
02-10-14, 13:41
The strip club business in Indianapolis seems to be dying a slow death. The drop off in business is noticeable from a few years ago. The more marginal clubs have gone out of business completely and no new ones have opened. You can see a shift in posts on this site with very few guys posting on the strip club section these days and more guys posting over on the escorts and massage parlor section. The variety and quality of girls in local clubs is lacking due to bad hiring practices. This is followed by bad management treatment of the better girls when they do get hired so they quit. Guys don't want to spend a lot to get low mileage lap dances with a mediocre looking girl. As someone who likes strip clubs, this is sad for me. I don't want to turn this into my personal blog by posting all the time when no one else is posting but for those guys who might be interested where the prettiest girls are, here's what I've seen lately. Brads on days is down but is still holding up on nights. The crowds are slow on days but pick up about five as better girls come in. My favorite there right now is Danny (or Danae?). Dancers is still ok. Ricks is dead except late at night. PT's has some nice girls but has slow business because it's too expensive. All the other clubs are doing badly because it's usually a waste of time to visit. The exception may be Babes. One of the prettier girls who went over to Brads for awhile, Fiona, is back. They also recently picked up a nice looking dark skinned girl named Brazil. She is actually from Peru but she must think "Brazil" is a better stripper name than "Peru".My opinion is that as adult services have become easier and easier online (escorts and porn), the draw to go to see a naked woman has declined. When I was coming of age in the 80's, you had adult bookstores and strip clubs to feed your need to see female nudity, with an occasional massage parlour if you wanted the full monty. Throughout the past fifteen years, as dial up has given way to high speed, and companionship options have gone away from streetwalkers, I think that the draw of the strip club has seriously waned. Why pay 100 bucks or more to become aroused with no payoff, when for double that, you can actually spend more time, getting more play, or spend nothing and handle things yourself. I still love strip clubs, just not as much as when that was all there was.

CheroKid
02-12-14, 01:45
I went to PT's last night and got several offers from the girls to sit with me and keep me company. The high prices there have scared off a lot of the customers and are forcing the girls to try to be more friendly to entice the remaining ones into buying some lap dancesh.Up until last fall I spent a few days a week in your fair city this lasted for about 7 yrs, I tried most of the clubs in town and settled at PT's, please note that I regularly spend the day in Louisville, Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus Ohio. Of all the cities Indy and PT's was my favorite. I would normally stop in during the early afternoon, Though I rarely had the money I always found that in the Champlain Rm at PT's the sky was the limit with no additional donation, Maybe it was just me, but I never did as well at any other club in any other city, the close second was Parkersburg, WV, My company stopped covering the Indy area in Sept so things may have changed, please reply if so, because I am planning to return on my day off soon.

BagoHammer1
02-18-14, 16:16
Stopped by Harem House on Monday shortly after 12 PM. The place was dead so I hung out for a few with Candy and Amber at the bar. The bartender is super hot with a sexy waist BTW. I got dances with both gals and enjoyed them. Candy knows how to get you revved up and Amber is 5'9" and just the right amount of curves and perky breasts. I may stop by on a Monday for lunch again.

After work I went to Club Paradise. I went expecting to walk right back out. There was a very nice gal there by the stage name of Brown suga (sugar idk). She is great at getting your dance money. I'm going back but only if Suga is there. The other gals are just not my type. By type I mean, not sexy.

JimBeamCoke
02-21-14, 20:37
Stopped by Harem House on Monday shortly after 12 PM. The place was dead so I hung out for a few with Candy and Amber at the bar. The bartender is super hot with a sexy waist BTW. I got dances with both gals and enjoyed them. Candy knows how to get you revved up and Amber is 5'9" and just the right amount of curves and perky breasts. I may stop by on a Monday for lunch again.

After work I went to Club Paradise. I went expecting to walk right back out. There was a very nice gal there by the stage name of Brown suga (sugar idk). She is great at getting your dance money. I'm going back but only if Suga is there. The other gals are just not my type. By type I mean, not sexy.If I had to guess HH will not be open much longer. The last two times I have went, a Thursday night and a Saturday night, there was one girl working and I was the only customer. Talked with the bartender and we had a which came first chicken and egg conversation. Does more girls working bring more guys or does more guys showing up bring more girls working. Either way there are no girls working there and no guys showing up.

Theo Guderian
02-24-14, 09:05
Had some free time last Tuesday afternoon. Hit HH first, place was actually hopping. 9 girls and they all kept busy. Wasn't quite the old days, but twofer / bucket day seems to have worked on this particular day. Bag's report of Candy and Amber is accurate, they've been revving motors there for a long time.

After chatting with an old hobby friend for a while I strolled down the road, and to my surprise things were also much more active than I've seen in recent months. There were also Lucy and Fiona. The former is the hottest newbie I've seen there in half a decade at least, and the latter is just plain hot brunette. I refrained from taking advantage of them, but they are exquisite.

I'm not sure if HH will actually go softly into the night soon, they've been keeping it open through some very lean times over the last several years with the recent upheaval, it would be hard to predict.

Emmitt2288
02-26-14, 10:10
From Memphis so only here for another day. Hit Ricks last night with co-workers so it was late and the drinks were flowing. Didn't plan on take out but a co-worker of mine was working it pretty hard with a couple of black chicks and on the ride home in the cab I over heard him chatting one up.

I mentioned that I was in and as so as the cab pulled up, BAM they were right behind us (did not mention we closed the place).

There were two of them, one named Simone and the other named Summer. Both were black and both were young and tight (probably 20 to 25 tops). We went up to my co-workers room and split up, I ended up Wichita was ok because like I said, they were both young and tight.

She had me pull junior out to verify I was not LEO and we got comfy. Her body was so slim and tight I didn't other with asking for the BJ, I went straight to playing with that cat. I stroked it up and licked it up a little. She pulled out the cover and slid it on. We went to the mish and after about 10 min or so I asked herto turn over so I could get some K-9. She did but reached over into her purse and pulled some lube out. It dawned on me she was wanting me to prepare for Greek. I lubed it up and slid it on in. How cool, didn't even have to ask! I am nota big Greek guy so I stretched it out pretty good and then slid it back in the at where I finished up.

Great time! Might go back to Ricks again tonight!

NervousPervis
03-06-14, 18:41
Was going through Indy on Wednesday and stopped at Pure Passion for a couple of beers. Reasonable priced beer bucket of 4 for 12 dollars. The girls were attractive would have gotten some dances but the friend riding with did not want to be there. He put a damper on my activities and gave the girls an attitude. I do not know if extras can be had but there but next time in area will stop back. Thanks NP.

Alternativ
03-07-14, 08:17
Was going through Indy on Wednesday and stopped at Pure Passion for a couple of beers. Reasonable priced beer bucket of 4 for 12 dollars. The girls were attractive would have gotten some dances but the friend riding with did not want to be there. He put a damper on my activities and gave the girls an attitude. I do not know if extras can be had but there but next time in area will stop back. Thanks NP.It's been a few years since last ttime I was there but I did manage to have some take out from that place.

SevenSixfive
03-11-14, 22:26
Not sure if it's true but was told be a dancer that Cali of BBF is currently in jail. Just FYI for those that would care.

Theindianaguy
03-12-14, 05:11
Not sure if it's true but was told be a dancer that Cali of BBF is currently in jail. Just FYI for those that would care.I heard the same thing. She was a huge earner there and heard she was letting herself get pimped by her drug dealing boyfriend. I hope she makes it back because she is really a talented stripper.

Theo Guderian
03-13-14, 17:11
Dead as shit at HH, had to dust the skinny psycho chick off of me. Thought about hitting PT's, but it's been years since I've been to the Brass so I headed down there. Only took 15 minutes thankfully. Got there around 3, missed the 12 buck laps. Saw a couple of girls I knew from before, but ignored them. Very hot ladies, but only managed a few dollar dances, the couple of girls I was interested in were occupied. Needed to move out of that part of town before rush hour, but got one hell of a fine ass stage dance from Shelly. Moved closer to home, dropped in on Babes. Met a former Brass girl, full on tonsillation and full contact. Left a little lighter than before.

BustaNut65
03-14-14, 14:32
Classy chassis is under new management and is being redesigned. Not sure how it will be, but since it is slow some of the girls are willing to be more handsy to earn extra.

SevenSixfive
03-14-14, 17:36
So...anyone know where Kelly or Georgia from Hip Hugger have gone off too? Are they still there or are they working elsewhere?

Mpdej8
03-17-14, 22:26
Dead as shit at HH, had to dust the skinny psycho chick off of me. Thought about hitting PT's, but it's been years since I've been to the Brass so I headed down there. Only took 15 minutes thankfully. Got there around 3, missed the 12 buck laps. Saw a couple of girls I knew from before, but ignored them. Very hot ladies, but only managed a few dollar dances, the couple of girls I was interested in were occupied. Needed to move out of that part of town before rush hour, but got one hell of a fine ass stage dance from Shelly. Moved closer to home, dropped in on Babes. Met a former Brass girl, full on tonsillation and full contact. Left a little lighter than before.Care to share the name of the girl you met at Babes?

Theindianaguy
03-19-14, 20:10
I heard the same thing. She was a huge earner there and heard she was letting herself get pimped by her drug dealing boyfriend. I hope she makes it back because she is really a talented stripper.Good news about Cali. She is back on mid-shift at Brad's. Saw her today.

Scup1958
03-19-14, 20:39
Good news about Cali. She is back on mid-shift at Brad's. Saw her today.Happy Days Are Here Again!

AsianK
03-23-14, 14:02
Been a while since I have gone to local clubs. Hit up ricks and was quoted some crazy prices for hhr and hr dances plus the champagne room. I don't anything ever happens in these sessions. But do any of you guys bite on these sessions? Or are they meant for suckers?

Justguessing
03-23-14, 14:29
Been a while since I have gone to local clubs. Hit up ricks and was quoted some crazy prices for hhr and hr dances plus the champagne room. I don't anything ever happens in these sessions. But do any of you guys bite on these sessions? Or are they meant for suckers?A little hard to respond with the lack of specifics as to "Crazy pricing". What did you consider crazy? It's been several months since I've been to Rick's but it used to be the cost per dance in half hour and hour sessions used to be about the same as the $20 rate. So if you were to enjoy a block of dances with a dancer better to enjoy more comfortable couch and more privacy. Plus they pull the dancer off rotation for the couch room, but not for regular $20 dances.

Won't bite on the $500 Rick's champagne room, but have been in the room under the ancient price and it is very nice.

Also, haven't tried by the BBF $200 half hour room and I don't like the BBF $100 room because it's pretty open and and have had too many half hours interupted by dancer going on stage.

AsianK
03-23-14, 17:22
Been a while since I have gone to local clubs. Hit up ricks and was quoted some crazy prices for hhr and hr dances plus the champagne room. I don't anything ever happens in these sessions. But do any of you guys bite on these sessions? Or are they meant for suckers?I was quoted 25 couch. 260 for half hour. 460 for 1 hour. 800 for champagne too. Lmfao.

Justguessing
03-23-14, 22:42
I was quoted 25 couch. 260 for half hour. 460 for 1 hour. 800 for champagne too. Lmfao.Wow those prices are extremely higher than when I was a regular there a year ago. My last visit there with a room visit was for a dancer birthday in mid July. Then the prices were $20 dance $160 hh and $300 hour. Although the half hour and hour are sort of in the range I've heard for Dancers / PT's, but girls at Dancer's also told me they seldom sell the timed rooms cheaper for guys to get the individual dances.

I've heard mixed reports that Rick's raised dances to $25 and eliminated the $10 wristband. As soon as I hear a $25 report the next one says $20 I have some left over passes sounds like time for a scouting visit, could be a short 1 or 2 drink visit.

CubsFan31
03-24-14, 10:38
I personally like the $100 room at the brass. Don't like that it's open and that others can see just by walking in & out to smoke. Not sure that it's worth 200 in the brass room. The trick to not getting interrupted in the $100 room is you get them after their set on stage or ask her when she's due up and she'll usually go check. Just my $.02.

JAG01
03-24-14, 13:16
There prices have changed. The bar has a min the girls can charge and they set a max they can charge. Most of the girls will tell you the max dollar they can get.

Some of the girls will ask for a tip for Skinny the manager.

Bromad1972
03-24-14, 15:25
Rick's operates a bit differently than other clubs. The girls at Rick's are encouraged to charge whatever they feel they can get from the customers. The management sets minimums that girls can charge but the girls can charge more than that if they would like. So, AK, the quote you got was probably what she felt she could get out of you. As of a couple months ago the rates were: Dance - $25 per song, 30 minutes - $160 minimum, 60 minutes - $300 minimum and Champagne room hour $300 for girl and $200 bottle minimum.

Justguessing
03-25-14, 00:13
Rick's operates a bit differently than other clubs. The girls at Rick's are encouraged to charge whatever they feel they can get from the customers. The management sets minimums that girls can charge but the girls can charge more than that if they would like. So, AK, the quote you got was probably what she felt she could get out of you. As of a couple months ago the rates were: Dance - $25 per song, 30 minutes - $160 minimum, 60 minutes - $300 minimum and Champagne room hour $300 for girl and $200 bottle minimum.Thank you to last 2 posters for clearing up the pricing topic. Bromad and JAG01 have help clarify the variety of prices I've seen for Rick's. And just like when PT's went to this system I'll kiss dances here goodbye. Customers want clear pricing. And the strip club industry already had a system for dancers to get what they can. It's called tipping. I remember my last dance at PT's when the dancer after 2 songs asked for $30 per song. I explained that my understanding of going rate there was $25 and if she charged differently it had better be made clear up front.

All that's going to happen quoting prices like AsianK got is that will be perceived as the regular over priced price.

As far as Skinnny the manager, he is a GD manager only if he starts working for 2.13 an hour or as an independent contractor, then he might be tipped. That is one of the things that turned me off at Brad's half hour room all the girls asking for a tip for momma. Just hearing them do it to another guy made my blood boil.

I'd heard there was a management change here. Pretty sure I'm not impressed. Oh well I'll check it out for old times sake. I cam always sit at the bar and drink something.

Bromad1972
03-25-14, 16:52
There prices have changed. The bar has a min the girls can charge and they set a max they can charge. Most of the girls will tell you the max dollar they can get.

Some of the girls will ask for a tip for Skinny the manager.Actually they tell the girls they are required to help thr management get tips especially on credit card transactions. They also shake girls down for tips at the end of the night. The brightside is pretty much anything goes if you are tipping from what I hear.

Theo Guderian
03-26-14, 18:36
Cali is here.

Theo Guderian
03-26-14, 19:20
Cali is here.There are hotter girls here, the piqued interest must be in the rear so to speak.

BobUp
04-02-14, 15:25
Stopped at the Rio 6 months ago or so and was highly disappointed, a little too much ethnic diversity for my taste. Not only that the few white girls there were seem to lack any enthusiasm to make a buck, I.e. Get off their ass. Didn't stay long.

I'm coming to town next Friday and was wondering if I should give them another try or just go elsewhere? Anybody been lately?

I've already scratched Ricks off the list after reading the pricing situation on here.

TY.

LuvtheLife
04-02-14, 23:06
Got into Indy early, worked out, thought about trying out Chanel but decided to go check out the club scene. Hit Babes East and wow that same gray headed guy with glasses is still working the door, some things never change. Got dances wiith Mika or Nika, couldn't understand her. SHe had a hot bod and nice rack but even though she was the best looking she was not the best dancer. There was another younger blonde in there that was fanstastic, can't remember her name but she like country music when on stage. After that picking were slim and no extras were offered. Drove over to Sunset strip, had a great set with Serenity, very affectionate girl but no extra action, then Remy but again no extra action. A couple of more nothing special, Genisis could rock and Star looked good but had to hit the road for a long road trip in the morning. I can remember getting a BBBJTC in there a few years back, I guess things have changed.

MainStreet
04-03-14, 08:15
Katie the little blonde from aNotheR site has been posting that she is dancing there now. Been wanting a little alone time with her. Maybe that's a good way to check her out first.

Stopped at the Rio 6 months ago or so and was highly disappointed, a little too much ethnic diversity for my taste. Not only that the few white girls there were seem to lack any enthusiasm to make a buck, I.e. Get off their ass. Didn't stay long.

I'm coming to town next Friday and was wondering if I should give them another try or just go elsewhere? Anybody been lately?

I've already scratched Ricks off the list after reading the pricing situation on here.

TY.

Bleucheese
04-03-14, 09:11
So, in an interview, she indicated that she used to dance in Indy, at Rick's. Anyone remember her or spend any time with her? I'm not sure when or how long she was there.

Bromad1972
04-04-14, 18:01
So, in an interview, she indicated that she used to dance in Indy, at Rick's. Anyone remember her or spend any time with her? I'm not sure when or how long she was there.Yeah she worked there for a short time after it became Rick's. She was fired for stealing.

Theo Guderian
04-07-14, 19:06
Babes, dead. Amber is bartending and bored out of her mind.

HH has at least a couple of us here, but won't be missing the game for what's going on on here.

Roy Cat
04-12-14, 20:24
Babes, dead. Amber is bartending and bored out of her mind.

HH has at least a couple of us here, but won't be missing the game for what's going on on here.Fiona at Babes is always worth doing a dance with. Brad's has the best girls in town but sometimes the top three or four girls are too busy with their high spending regulars so it's hard to get a dance from them. You can always get a dance with an average girl at Brad's but the top girls at the other clubs are sometimes better looking than the average Brad's girl. To me, Fiona at Babes looks better than the average Brad's girl. She actually used to work at Brad's. The lower level clubs do have high dancer turnover so you have to learn to avoid the new girls if you go to one. They don't know how to do a good lap dance yet and waste too much time hanging out with the guys they want to spend time with instead of the guys willing to spend money on them. If you've got money, you get more time spent with you and better dances from the experienced pros.

Theo Guderian
04-16-14, 18:31
Fiona at Babes is always worth doing a dance with. Brad's has the best girls in town but sometimes the top three or four girls are too busy with their high spending regulars so it's hard to get a dance from them. You can always get a dance with an average girl at Brad's but the top girls at the other clubs are sometimes better looking than the average Brad's girl. To me, Fiona at Babes looks better than the average Brad's girl. She actually used to work at Brad's. The lower level clubs do have high dancer turnover so you have to learn to avoid the new girls if you go to one. They don't know how to do a good lap dance yet and waste too much time hanging out with the guys they want to spend time with instead of the guys willing to spend money on them. If you've got money, you get more time spent with you and better dances from the experienced pros.Saw this the other day and hadn't gotten a chance to respond. Pretty much in agreement. I've mentioned Fiona before, she is a very attractive young lady. Brad's definitely has some of the finer ladies in town (I'd say that Dancers and PT's can compete on looks, PTs not so much on friendliness). You always will have a better bang for the buck with the ladies that know their way around the pole.

As for the top-tier Brad's girl, you have to be ready to pounce and also know to avoid the high and mighty ones that believe they should be paid escort dough for simply walking by.

When it comes to fresh meat, while most don't know what-in-the-fuck they are doing, there are those that are trainable and are willing to take direction.

P.S.: If anyone hears from the now departed (temporarily) from the scene Katie, tell her to answer her damn email.

Theo Guderian
04-16-14, 18:34
In the Relaying of Information department: Monroe would like to let all the Subs know that she can be addressed properly at HH during weekday hours.

For those on the other side of that particular fence, there may be one or two that would aspire to proper service.

Scup1958
04-16-14, 23:08
I met a new 19 yo blonde cutie at BBF this week named Jessica. I got a table dance from her, and it was one of those that immediately told me that I wanted to spend more time in the back with her. She has a natural ability to maneuver her trim young body to provide as inspiring dance. I was surprised to learn that she is not having the degree of success there that I feel she deserves. Obviously, the competition at BBF is strong with drop dead gorgeous ladies like Selena, Vixen and Liza being among my favorites. But, IMHO, Jessica gives a dance that compares very well with any of those beauties. And she's damned cute too. I'm not saying that you'll get any "extras", but I think you will be pleased if you give her a chance. I'm hoping that she will do well enough to become a long term fixture at my favorite club.

JimBeamCoke
04-29-14, 19:52
Had a few dances with Tammy of Babes during the day shift. Seemed to be a cool girl, anyone knows if she does OTC?

Tuls2011
05-10-14, 19:34
Went to Club Rio early afternoon today and had alot of fun. I was one of the very few customers in there and it made for an enjoyable time. There were three dancers working when I showed up and all three came and sat with me when they were not on stage. The dancers were Sunshine (Katie from NR), Sweetheart (Nikki from NR), and Nessa. I got a VIP with all three dancers at the same time and it was fabulous. I will definitely check them out another time in the future.

Brutusbuck
05-10-14, 23:10
Spent several wonderful hours getting to know Angel at PT's. Is fairly new in the biz. We just had fun talking on a slow night. Eventually I had to ask her for a private dance and I was very glad I did. If you see her, tell her her teacher said Hi LOL.

RedFox2120
05-11-14, 01:58
This place is definitely picking up. I heard mix things but went there and they have quite the mix to choose from. There is a nice Latina and a girl from Barbados with a hot accent. The girls are a lot better looking then babes. Last time I went to babes the girls were too big for my taste.

Theo Guderian
05-13-14, 19:41
This place is definitely picking up. I heard mix things but went there and they have quite the mix to choose from. There is a nice Latina and a girl from Barbados with a hot accent. The girls are a lot better looking then babes. Last time I went to babes the girls were too big for my taste.Agreed. Right now the only thing that Babes has over HH is that there is a door on the can to drop a deuce. Day shift girls on this two for Tuesday are fat and unattractive. Guess I'll slide back up the road before I head home. Too bad Dallas has left for the evening.

Bleucheese
05-14-14, 15:57
No longer frequent any SC, but hoping someone knows where Kristina is. Day shift girl, most recently at Dancers, long time at PT's before that. Dirty blonde, nice man-mades, a little bit older, extremely skinny & fit. Was a marathon runner.

Had been several months since I'd been in, last couple of times I'd stopped into Dancers, she wasn't there. Anyone know where she is now? Or is she still at Dancers & I've just been in on her off day? (I've been in on Weds, maybe I should try a different day). Thanks.

Theindianaguy
05-15-14, 12:30
Agreed. Right now the only thing that Babes has over HH is that there is a door on the can to drop a deuce. Day shift girls on this two for Tuesday are fat and unattractive. Guess I'll slide back up the road before I head home. Too bad Dallas has left for the evening.I would agree that HH has pulled ahead of Babes, at least on the day shift. Most of the afternoon Babes dancers have been there at least 5 years, some many more than that. At HH, there are mostly younger women. Plus, one long term Babes girl, an AA dancer with large breasts, can't remember her name, gas moved from Babes to HH.

JimBeamCoke
05-15-14, 22:11
Agreed. Right now the only thing that Babes has over HH is that there is a door on the can to drop a deuce. Day shift girls on this two for Tuesday are fat and unattractive. Guess I'll slide back up the road before I head home. Too bad Dallas has left for the evening.If you are only going on Tuesdays then fair enough that might be true but not sure if that is true the other 6 days of the week.

Roy Cat
05-18-14, 17:55
If you are only going on Tuesdays then fair enough that might be true but not sure if that is true the other 6 days of the week.Just adding a few girls can make a big difference. I live by Pendleton Pike and drive down it a lot. For awhile there were more cars in front of Babes than Harem House or sometimes even PTS. The club that goes down eventually comes back. Girls always move from the unpopular one to the popular one. Eventually the popular club gets too many pretty dancers competing with each other and a few of them figure out they can do better moving back to their old club or another club. The pretty Latina at HH has worked at Dancers but right now she can make more where she is.

Theo Guderian
05-19-14, 08:04
If you are only going on Tuesdays then fair enough that might be true but not sure if that is true the other 6 days of the week.Posted my original from the club and was referring to what was going on at the moment. I've swung through at other times recently and it has been better, and to reflect Theindianaguy's comments, 3 of the ladies that were there have been there for a long time. When it's just these particular ladies I typically only hang long enough to inhale a beer and move on. I've heard they give good dance but they are definitely not my type.

At Roy, I wholeheartedly agree. Most clubs have girls that stay put for sometimes years at a time, but there is another layer that floats to where the money (for them) is.

Currently from what I've seen Babes is trending down, HH is trending up. PT's & Brad's seem to be holding steady, but I've heard some complaints about slowness from the dancers there too.

RedFox2120
05-19-14, 10:43
Just adding a few girls can make a big difference. I live by Pendleton Pike and drive down it a lot. For awhile there were more cars in front of Babes than Harem House or sometimes even PTS. The club that goes down eventually comes back. Girls always move from the unpopular one to the popular one. Eventually the popular club gets too many pretty dancers competing with each other and a few of them figure out they can do better moving back to their old club or another club. The pretty Latina at HH has worked at Dancers but right now she can make more where she is.Maybe I go at the wrong time to babes but all 3 times I went there the skinniest girl was the bartender and the dancers were all plus sized. I often go to club paradise too which I consider one of the lower end clubs but the girls are better looking there. I can rank them in term of how hot the girls are and fun level.

Hotness.

1. PT / Brad's.

2. Harem house.

3. Club paradise.

4. babes.

Fun.

1. Club paradise.

2. PT if you have the mooney.

3. Harem house.

4. Brads.

5. Harem house.

Theo Guderian
05-21-14, 17:52
Would rank the same in terms of hotness. Would flip the fun around.

1. Brads. - {I've had some good luck here with the right lady. High $$ though}.

2. Harem house. {I've never had an issue here}.

3. PT if you have the mooney. {Even more $$ than Brad's. Been a long time since I've partaken there}.

4. Babes {Not too long ago I had a very interesting experience. Everyone I know seems to have moved on though. 'cept for our local Elvis impersonator}.

5. Club paradise. {Never been there}.

Maybe I go at the wrong time to babes but all 3 times I went there the skinniest girl was the bartender and the dancers were all plus sized. I often go to club paradise too which I consider one of the lower end clubs but the girls are better looking there. I can rank them in term of how hot the girls are and fun level.

Hotness.

1. PT / Brad's.

2. Harem house.

3. Club paradise.

4. babes.

Fun.

1. Club paradise.

2. PT if you have the mooney.

3. Harem house.

4. Brads.

5. Harem house.

JimBeamCoke
05-21-14, 22:31
Just adding a few girls can make a big difference. I live by Pendleton Pike and drive down it a lot. For awhile there were more cars in front of Babes than Harem House or sometimes even PTS. The club that goes down eventually comes back. Girls always move from the unpopular one to the popular one. Eventually the popular club gets too many pretty dancers competing with each other and a few of them figure out they can do better moving back to their old club or another club. The pretty Latina at HH has worked at Dancers but right now she can make more where she is.Ok I agree, I have been going out more lately and the shift has taken place, HH typically has more girls working, and are better looking, and do more grinding than the Babes girls.

Member #6063
05-24-14, 10:34
If I am in town for the race, where should I go to get the most bang for my buck? Thanks!

Theo Guderian
05-24-14, 17:26
If I am in town for the race, where should I go to get the most bang for my buck? Thanks!Check RedFox & my recent posts. By no means exhaustive, but it's a good starting point.

Theo Guderian
05-27-14, 19:59
Someone come to Brads and save me please.

Theo Guderian
05-27-14, 20:28
Got my ass out and saved myself.

HH is slow. But that's to be expected at this hour sadly.

RedFox2120
05-31-14, 03:26
I decided to check out babes again and it was a little better with about 50 percent of the girls being decent to good looking. The other half were a little bigger. Stand outs were Dallas I think is her name. She was pretty hot. Also there was an Asian girl there. I'm guessing Filipina but I didn't get to talk to her.

Harem had 75 percent decent to good looking girls. I find it funny most strippers have kids but the ones at harem don't show it. The negative thing here is that it seems there are too many girls and they love to hang outside. Sometimes the inside can get a little lonely. There was a thicker Latina here this time. For the most part the girls had average to skinny bodies.

Roy Cat
06-01-14, 20:02
Got my ass out and saved myself.

HH is slow. But that's to be expected at this hour sadly. You would expect a bar with some half naked girls walking around to always be more busy than a regular bar but sometimes I see more customers at the other local bars. The girls in a strip club like HH sometimes get really high pressure in trying to sell lap dances and it actually gets unpleasant sometimes dealing with them. I'm surprised club managements don't try to reign the girls in a little and try to create a more pleasant and relaxed overall atmosphere. If you are the club owner or manager, the repeat business would be more important than any individual girl making a sale through high pressure tactics that would cause someone not to ever come back. I haven't spotted my favorite HH girl, Carmen, for awhile. Did she head off for greener pastures?

RedFox2120
06-12-14, 02:39
I was in the west side and decided to check this place out. I like to go when it is dead so I get special attention. I.

Guess I will start with the pros:

1. Secluded so you can go in and out and not run into anyone.

2. Girls are decent to good if you like thicker chicks.

3. The couch dance I got from one of the thicker chicks actually made me leave doing the walk of shame.

4. The club interior is nice and feels pretty classy.

Cons:

Girls won't stop pushing the VIP room. It is 150 for half an hour and seems like a decent deal but I'd rather do table and tip at the stage.

2. Every single girl is thirsty and will ask you to buy them drinks.

Conclusion:

Would I go back? Yes. Did I leave happy? Yes. Does the VIP hustle get old? Yes. Overall it is a decent club that deserves a visit but won't be on the top of your list.

Tuls2011
06-18-14, 22:01
After having a session with a BP provider, I decided to stop in at Harem House since I was in the area. When I got there they had 5 dancers working. Two of the dancers were ladies that I was attracted to. I had a couple of dances with one of the gals and she sat at my table and shared my pitcher of beer with me. I will say that the bartender was hot as well.

Wanting to eat something but also looking to see some dancers, I went to Silk because I knew they had food from years ago. I ate one of their pizzas and saw some dancers on stage. There were several dancers that looked good but they mostly were hanging out with the other customers. It was getting a bit late and I decided to leave after getting a dance with one of the dancers.

BagoHammer1
06-19-14, 14:56
After having a session with a BP provider, I decided to stop in at Harem House since I was in the area. When I got there they had 5 dancers working. Two of the dancers were ladies that I was attracted to. I had a couple of dances with one of the gals and she sat at my table and shared my pitcher of beer with me. I will say that the bartender was hot as well.

Wanting to eat something but also looking to see some dancers, I went to Silk because I knew they had food from years ago. I ate one of their pizzas and saw some dancers on stage. There were several dancers that looked good but they mostly were hanging out with the other customers. It was getting a bit late and I decided to leave after getting a dance with one of the dancers.I must have missed you. I was there yesterday as well. Amber the bartender gives wicked good dances, but she doesn't dance anymore.

Theo Guderian
06-19-14, 20:11
Rather than getting my ass rained on I swung down to the Brass. Not much to my liking earlier on, then Cali stopped by. Could have been one of the kinkier experiences ever right out in front of the whole crowd, but I held her off. Ended up dropping way too much $$ in the rear with her. Would have been worth it at a lower price-point. Was sexy as all hell though. Tipped her the standard fare for basic service at an AMP, don't think she appreciated it all that much, but I got a kick out of it in light of the appropriate nature of it.

Hit HH on the way home, was busier than the normal non-twofer midweek night. Spent some time with a lady that flips my switch. Reminds me of a young gal that used to dance at Babes but keeps popping puppies. Interesting times, will see where it leads.

Ceo Nate
07-01-14, 14:47
Going to be in town tomorrow night close to IUPUI. Any fun strip bars nears there I can or should check out?

BBIndy
07-04-14, 10:25
Has anyone been to Classy Chassy lately? They totally screwed up the layout of the place. Got rid of the lap dance rooms and now the dances are done in the middle of the bar on a raised platform where everyone can watch. Looks like they tried to make it more upscale or something. Not sure. Now you have to spend 150 for a VIP to get any privacy. I won't be going back there. I'm guessing they'll go bankrupt pretty soon.

Roy Cat
07-04-14, 15:16
Has anyone been to Classy Chassy lately? They totally screwed up the layout of the place. Got rid of the lap dance rooms and now the dances are done in the middle of the bar on a raised platform where everyone can watch. Looks like they tried to make it more upscale or something. Not sure. Now you have to spend 150 for a VIP to get any privacy. I won't be going back there. I'm guessing they'll go bankrupt pretty soon.They got raided by the police a while back and seem to have overreacted to that in a stupid and misguided way by redesigning the club in the way you pointed out. None of the successful clubs in town like Brads, Dancers or PTs are designed like that. I was there a couple weeks ago and there were only two other customers there on a Saturday night. I left and went over to Brads and had a nice time with Dani. They won't get many attractive girls to work there with few customers around which will cause an even bigger decrease in business. I've heard that the owner of CC also owns Harem House which wouldn't surprise me because that is another poorly run club that is declining.

Bromad1972
07-04-14, 15:20
Just to let you guys know Babes East, Classy Chassy and Harem House all have the same owners. JimAltman who owned them and many other local bussinesses like liquor stores and Acme plumbing passed away. His underling James is now running them for his widow who is being sued by her son for control.

Tuls2011
07-04-14, 23:20
They got raided by the police a while back and seem to have overreacted to that in a stupid and misguided way by redesigning the club in the way you pointed out. None of the successful clubs in town like Brads, Dancers or PTs are designed like that. I was there a couple weeks ago and there were only two other customers there on a Saturday night. I left and went over to Brads and had a nice time with Dani. They won't get many attractive girls to work there with few customers around which will cause an even bigger decrease in business. I've heard that the owner of CC also owns Harem House which wouldn't surprise me because that is another poorly run club that is declining.I was at Classy Chassis a couple of weeks ago and I was kicked out for no reason. Or a least they never gave me a reason even though I asked. The dancer I was getting a dance from was even surprised and asked why they were asking me to leave. I wasn't even given a warning about something I was doing wrong either. BTW, I'm not too fond of their redesign with all the different level things going on. Also, they still have the same crappy look to their bathroom.

BBIndy
07-06-14, 09:11
They got raided by the police a while back and seem to have overreacted to that in a stupid and misguided way by redesigning the club in the way you pointed out. None of the successful clubs in town like Brads, Dancers or PTs are designed like that. I was there a couple weeks ago and there were only two other customers there on a Saturday night. I left and went over to Brads and had a nice time with Dani. They won't get many attractive girls to work there with few customers around which will cause an even bigger decrease in business. I've heard that the owner of CC also owns Harem House which wouldn't surprise me because that is another poorly run club that is declining.I think I remember when the raid happened. Maybe they were forced to change the layout to be able to stay open. I can't imagine anyone wanting to redesign it that way involuntarily. It's the worst layout I've seen for a strip club, and I've seen lots of them.

It's too bad, because this used to be my fav place to have a beer and relax. And occasionally they had some awesome talent there. Guess I'll have to find a new place. Brad's is OK, but it's a long drive for me. Dancer's is close, but it's not as laid back and they don't have the Tuesday specials. Lenny's (hots) used to be good sometimes, but last time I was there, a 400 lb black girl sat on my lap and demanded a tip. Not pleasant at all. The west 38th street clubs seem too shady now. Oh well, maybe I'll just have to drive to brads.