PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Nostra3
07-18-12, 23:16
Going to be in town with my female friend over a weekend and want to know where would be a good strip club for us to go visit. Something not too raunchy but rather not break the bank either. We will be staying downtown.

Any suggestions?

Be safe!

JoeI'd always recommend BBF. 30 minutes of lady's time is $100. They have no issues dancing for couples. It's my fav in Indy for sure.

OneInTheDugout
07-20-12, 01:32
Spent some more time with Harley at BBF the other night, getting more touchy, but just no OTC to be had there. She is smoking hot and is very generous letting me touch.

With that said, a lot of guys find this gross, but I'm looking for a girl who will make out during dances. Anybody know any girls who will openly kiss in a dance?

SevenSixfive
07-21-12, 00:01
Spent some more time with Harley at BBF the other night, getting more touchy, but just no OTC to be had there. She is smoking hot and is very generous letting me touch.

With that said, a lot of guys find this gross, but I'm looking for a girl who will make out during dances. Anybody know any girls who will openly kiss in a dance?Have to agree there. Nothing extracurricular from harley.

NiceGuy52
07-21-12, 09:20
Not true, I have had otc with her numerous times. Just keep working.

With that said, a lot of guys find this gross, but I'm looking for a girl who will make out during dances. Anybody know any girls who will openly kiss in a dance?

Member #4181
07-21-12, 23:13
Yum. Interesting to know. I don't get to Indianapolis often, but she's one of the girls I've run into multiple times and would be VERY interested in getting to know her better!

Not true, I have had otc with her numerous times. Just keep working.

Tonylove465
07-23-12, 12:48
Don't believe everything you read in here. Some people on this site have been known to lie or stretch the truth.

Yum. Interesting to know. I don't get to Indianapolis often, but she's one of the girls I've run into multiple times and would be VERY interested in getting to know her better!

SuperMtta
07-23-12, 14:49
BBF would be nice close to downtown and girl friendly with a lot of hot chicks.

Going to be in town with my female friend over a weekend and want to know where would be a good strip club for us to go visit. Something not too raunchy but rather not break the bank either. We will be staying downtown.

Any suggestions?

Be safe!

Joe

SuperMtta
07-23-12, 14:54
They will if they like you and some if you tip.

TE=OneInTheDugout; 1498604]Spent some more time with Harley at BBF the other night, getting more touchy, but just no OTC to be had there. She is smoking hot and is very generous letting me touch.

With that said, a lot of guys find this gross, but I'm looking for a girl who will make out during dances. Anybody know any girls who will openly kiss in a dance?[/QUOTE]

Member #6344
07-24-12, 04:32
About eight years ago, I was up from Louisville for a day in Indy and spent some quality time in BBF. When one of the strippers there found out I was from Louisville she shuddered as she said "Oh, they dance nude there, don't they!" It gave me some pride in the notoriety of my home town, that the mere mention of the name sent fear into the merely topless!

But those days have changed, thanks to the local holier-than-thou lawmakers, and now they dance covered if they dance at all. As a result, I hadn't been to a decent SC in a year, since driving through Lexington last summer. I found I was going to be driving home from a ways north of Indy, so I planned to stop at BBF again for the 10-dollar tittie-fests. I am so glad I checked here first. To read of the prices going up and the numbers and quality of girls going down.

I want to thank all of you who recommended HipHuggers in Kokomo. I went almost an hour out of my way to get there, but it was more than worth it. It is a fabulous place. I posted a full review in "Indiana. IN-other areas" if anyone wants to read it.

NiceGuy52
07-24-12, 07:06
That is so true Mr. Love Some get so jealous of others they seek and tell lies for revenge.

Don't believe everything you read in here. Some people on this site have been known to lie or stretch the truth.

BagoHammer1
07-24-12, 10:37
BBF is pretty close to my employment so I printed off a free pass and went there for my lunch break Monday. I got there at 10 min to noon so I was let in free without a pass and found a seat. They had an all skate (don't really understand that one) and all the girls came out. I got a beer and had a dollar dance from one of the gals and then went up for a stage dance for another. The girls are hot and skinny, but they just aren't fun to me.

I stopped by Pure Passion on the west side just to do a little recon for a future time. I couldn't see crap in there at first, but I got frisked at the door. Server asked me to buy a drink so I got a bottled water. The girls come to you there. The first girl that came up said her name was Kardashian. LOL she was the only white girl and was skinny and 19. I got a table dance from her and a cute little spinner named Autumn as well. Kardashian looks fantastic, but her dance was just ok. Autumn has a great dance and was very enticing. Even tho I was the minority there I plan to return.

Member #6344
07-24-12, 15:49
BBF: They had an all skate (don't really understand that one) and all the girls came out.I guess you never went to a skating rink as a kid? Whenever they'd have some song for "couples only" or girls or boys only, or whatever, most of the rest of the crowd would be waiting for the "All skate" announcement to get back onto the rink as fast as they could. Whoever thunk it up at Brad's is trying to get the girls to scatter around quickly and dance. Kinda cute, really.

BagoHammer1
07-24-12, 16:18
I guess you never went to a skating rink as a kid? Whenever they'd have some song for "couples only" or girls or boys only, or whatever, most of the rest of the crowd would be waiting for the "All skate" announcement to get back onto the rink as fast as they could. Whoever thunk it up at Brad's is trying to get the girls to scatter around quickly and dance. Kinda cute, really.Well they just walk out shake their collective asses and walk back to the bar or back room.

Thanks

Tonylove465
07-25-12, 13:32
Appreciate life. Move on. I did 2 yrs ago.

That is so true Mr. Love Some get so jealous of others they seek and tell lies for revenge.

BagoHammer1
07-25-12, 21:00
Stopped by again after work. I had 2 dances from Autumn. She can grind with the best. After that dance I sat back down and another lovely girl sat down to talk while munching on a bag of chips. She is my all time favorite so far. I hinted about otc and was told she was off at 9. Dang! I couldn't do it then. I memorized the digits and plan to call. I know it's all about the money, but this girl seemed like she has fun. She said she usually doesn't do that. Yeah right. This is the second girl I asked about otc and was given the green light. I like this option best. It seems easier than messing with references or "you been here before?"

NiceGuy52
07-26-12, 06:08
I don't regret anythig. You were the one who took the stab a couple of days ago, you seem to be the one who can't let it go. BTW is was very good.

Appreciate life. Move on. I did 2 yrs ago.

Tonylove465
07-27-12, 18:06
LOVE YOU MAN!

Now quit stalking me and the girls.

I don't regret anythig. You were the one who took the stab a couple of days ago, you seem to be the one who can't let it go. BTW is was very good.

NiceGuy52
07-28-12, 07:05
Me stalking you? Right! You are the one talking all the shit? Stalking girls? Hardly

Get a life.

LOVE YOU MAN!

Now quit stalking me and the girls.

Member #4181
07-29-12, 16:56
I thought everything on the internet was true?

Roy Cat
07-29-12, 18:21
It's been awhile since I hit any clubs on a Saturday night and was curious how things were out there so I went around and visited four clubs in one night: Paradise, Babes, Harem House and PT's. Saturday night crowds have really dropped off. Bad economy? I would say, of the four, Harem House was the best deal. PT's had slightly better girls but admission was $11 and that along with higher drink prices and lap dance prices makes it a bit too expensive for what you are getting. Babes was the biggest disappointment. It was lacking in variety and numbers of dancers and none of them stopped by to chat other than to say "want to dance?" Paradise was pretty dead but had one very cute and very drunk girl. I sat down by the stage while she was up dancing and she came over and wrapped her legs around my head and started rubbing her crotch up and down my face. Then the manager ran over and said if she did that one more time she was being sent home. Party pooper. Harem House had the most girls and the biggest variety. There were big and small girls, white girls, black girls and even a Hispanic girl. I had to change tables when a fight broke out. Flying fists make me nervous. That place is lucky they've got a big bouncer to break things up. I ended up getting nice dances from cute little Nikki and a pretty black girl appropriately called "Beauty".

BagoHammer1
07-30-12, 20:20
Paradise was pretty dead but had one very cute and very drunk girl. I sat down by the stage while she was up dancing and she came over and wrapped her legs around my head and started rubbing her crotch up and down my face. Then the manager ran over and said if she did that one more time she was being sent home. Party pooper. .Black hair and super small? Long boots hiding the ankle bracelet?

Roy Cat
08-01-12, 20:18
Black hair and super small? Long boots hiding the ankle bracelet?Blonde hair and looking a bit worn with age like an over the hill Lindsay Lohan. I love super small girls. They fit comfortably on the lap. Do you know when black haired girl works?

BagoHammer1
08-01-12, 21:06
Blonde hair and looking a bit worn with age like an over the hill Lindsay Lohan. I love super small girls. They fit comfortably on the lap. Do you know when black haired girl works?I'll be surprised if she still has a job. It was honestly a sad sight.

Roy Cat
08-04-12, 19:40
I'll be surprised if she still has a job. It was honestly a sad sight.There's lots of sad sights in dive bar type strip clubs. So many average or below average looking girls have such huge egos and think they are going to make tons of money working in a strip club. Then, after a few days or weeks of working, reality hits and they realize they are going to have to go work some minimum wage job instead because guys don't want to pay them twenty bucks for a lap dance. Right before they quit, they become very hostile to the male customers who have dashed their hopes. I can feel the submerged hostility emanating from them and then when I go back to the same club a few weeks later they are gone. The hostility is something as a customer I have to just overlook. Having gotten rid of an angry and constantly complaining wife, I now go home every night to a blissfully peaceful and quiet apartment. When I go to a strip club and there is some other female there who's angry and complaining because she's not making any money, I just laugh and ignore her.

ParkAvenue
08-10-12, 22:10
Thanks to the reviews on here, swung by BBF on a recent Wednesday. Thought I might get carjacked on my way there, but all was well in the immediate area. Think I paid $7 to get in, and Jesus was it worth it. There must have been literally 35 girls there, and at least 20 were smoking hot 8's and up on the appropriate scale. 20 or so customers makes an excellent ratio, and afforded me exactly what I like most: bored dancer conversation. Come over, hang out, let's chat. Sometimes (like this time) it results in concerning amounts of oversharing by some of the girls, and sometimes it really opens doors to exactly what I'm looking for. Cheap inside info.

With stacked schedules, girls only get about 5 minutes of stage time every couple of hours. Bills need to be paid. Couple girls, like the petite and pale true redhead, making extra cash working with other girls for some extra tips on stage. She's an exciting, barely protected cunning linguist. OTC is increasingly becoming available, and it's not even hard to find. Dance rules are getting lax with some girls too. I dreamt I had this conversation: "What are the touching rules here?" "Depends on the girl and the guy." "Hmmm. Would you mind if I put those in my mouth?" "I don't care what you do to me." Christ.

YMMV. I'll be back.

IndyGentleman
08-12-12, 06:45
Stopped by Classy Chassis about 7:30 last night. I like the place because it is very clean inside and usually has a very nice selection of girls. I've been there a couple times in the last few months and always had a good time. Not so Saturday night. It was about as deserted as I have ever seen it. About 3 girls working and only 3 or 4 customers, and it is big club. Spent some time with a very pretty black girl. Decided to try a couch dance ($20) with her but it was uninspired, with only average conact at best. Left disappointed after about an hour. Maybe if I had stayed for the night shift things might have improved. Normally there is a complete new shift of girls at 9:00.

Bubbler99
08-12-12, 13:54
Stopped by Classy Chassis about 7:30 last night. I like the place because it is very clean inside and usually has a very nice selection of girls. I've been there a couple times in the last few months and always had a good time. Not so Saturday night. It was about as deserted as I have ever seen it. About 3 girls working and only 3 or 4 customers, and it is big club. Spent some time with a very pretty black girl. Decided to try a couch dance ($20) with her but it was uninspired, with only average conact at best. Left disappointed after about an hour. Maybe if I had stayed for the night shift things might have improved. Normally there is a complete new shift of girls at 9:00.Low turnout at local clubs seems to be commonplace lately. Have others noticed this as well? Do you think it's due to the smoking ban? Whatever the reason, it could lead to a lot of ladies looking for some extra income.

Roy Cat
08-12-12, 16:06
Low turnout at local clubs seems to be commonplace lately. Have others noticed this as well? Do you think it's due to the smoking ban? Whatever the reason, it could lead to a lot of ladies looking for some extra income.I think there are several reasons for the low turnout:

1. The smoking ban has hurt business.

2. The bad economy has left guys with less money but club prices haven't dropped with customer income.

3. The declining physical appearance of the clubs. Normally what would happen would be that new clubs would regularly open and drive the oldest and worst looking clubs out of business. I think the city government is blocking new clubs from opening. It's been years since I've seen a new one and you don't see any at all out in the suburbs where the population has shifted to. So the old rundown inner city clubs have survived from lack of competition but decreasing numbers of guys want to go to them.

4. The declining number of customers have left the girls more desperate. In some ways that's good because girls will offer more extras and do otc activities to make money but it can also make for an unpleasant club experience when they get too aggressive. I'm a naturally polite guy and I just don't know what to do when some girl I'm not interested in plops down at my table uninvited and won't leave. I'm sure other guys don't like the too aggressive types either. That's something the club management needs to deal with.

All that being said, I have some really nice times at local clubs. I've found some favorite girls and clubs on my own and I've found some others through the tips from the guys here. During a PT's trip last week I got great dances from Carrie and Casey and almost always have good experiences at Brad's, Dancers and Silk. I even found a cute girl on my last visit to Harem House.

Tuls2011
08-12-12, 22:45
I have been noticing low turnout at strip clubs for many years now. Roy Cat pretty much has stated many of the reasons why I think the low turnout has been going on. Another thing I would say is a reason is that customers want to go to strip clubs to see strippers. When there are only a couple of girls at best working in the club, customers don't want to stay long or return paying those high prices for drinks.

FqIdiot
08-13-12, 08:40
I have been noticing low turnout at strip clubs for many years now. Roy Cat pretty much has stated many of the reasons why I think the low turnout has been going on. Another thing I would say is a reason is that customers want to go to strip clubs to see strippers. When there are only a couple of girls at best working in the club, customers don't want to stay long or return paying those high prices for drinks.As RoyCat points out, the smoking ban has something to do with it. I personally believe the current state of the economy is more to blame. People have less money to spend on things like this (me being one of them) and making frequent trips turns into much fewer trips throughout the month. The girls get fewer incentive to work as the money is not as good as it used to be, and this leads to fewer girls dancing. Less money is definitely not something these girls look forward to.

I especially agree with his comments about where the current clubs are located. I am leery of going into some of these areas, parking my car in an empty lot, and paying old pricing for cover and drinks. While the prospect of more being on the menu due to less revenue for the girls, it's still risky driving to some of these areas of town.

If the club owners don't start to understand that customers are losing their incentive to come (smaller incomes, fewer girls) we may soon find Indy with fewer places to go. I don't see them making any changes soon, and that's not a good thing. All the club owners need to do is correct their pricing to be in line with the decrease in their customers incomes. However, that would mean them also correcting their incomes, and that's something they won't be willing to do.

BagoHammer1
08-13-12, 15:27
I started going because there is no smoking now.

Strip Junkie
08-13-12, 19:46
The effect from the smoking ban won't last long. Ohio did it five years ago and it only took about 6 months for the clubs to fill up again. The economy is probably the biggest factor. I know that it has curtailed some of my activities. Besides the door cover, drinks, and price of dances, there is also the cost of gas to drive all over town. I don't live close to any of the clubs so I have to budget fuel into the cost of going out too.

MsmithOhio1860
08-15-12, 12:46
The effect from the smoking ban won't last long. Ohio did it five years ago and it only took about 6 months for the clubs to fill up again. The economy is probably the biggest factor. I know that it has curtailed some of my activities. Besides the door cover, drinks, and price of dances, there is also the cost of gas to drive all over town. I don't live close to any of the clubs so I have to budget fuel into the cost of going out too.Yeah, give it a little time. Clubs will either build smoking areas or just not give a shit like some Ohio clubs and allow people to smoke anyway.

IndyGentleman
08-15-12, 18:09
My last post was about my visit to Clasy Chassy on Saturday night about 7:30. The place was dead and I was dissapointed. I decided to visit again on Tuesday about the same time and it was a completely different atmosphere. There were about 8 to 10 girls working and about the same number of customers. Talked to one pretty brunete for awhile, and ended up getting some really nice couch dances from another brunette that I would rate at least an 8. I had a great time and spent a little money.

So why the big difference from Saturday night? On Tuesday the dances were half price ($10). Why in the world don't the club owners see this? On Tuesday, the couch dance area ALWAYS had at least one person getting a dance; on Saturday I did not see anyone in there. Everyone had more fun and made more money on Tuesday. So if I ever open my own club I'll. Nah, just dreaming, that will never happen. I may just do my clubbing on Tuesday.

Roy Cat
08-16-12, 20:32
My last post was about my visit to Clasy Chassy on Saturday night about 7:30. The place was dead and I was dissapointed. I decided to visit again on Tuesday about the same time and it was a completely different atmosphere. There were about 8 to 10 girls working and about the same number of customers. Talked to one pretty brunete for awhile, and ended up getting some really nice couch dances from another brunette that I would rate at least an 8. I had a great time and spent a little money.

So why the big difference from Saturday night? On Tuesday the dances were half price ($10). Why in the world don't the club owners see this? On Tuesday, the couch dance area ALWAYS had at least one person getting a dance; on Saturday I did not see anyone in there. Everyone had more fun and made more money on Tuesday. So if I ever open my own club I'll. Nah, just dreaming, that will never happen. I may just do my clubbing on Tuesday.Harem House and Babes also have half price Tuesday and same thing there: more customers and higher quality girls coming in to work that night because they have a chance to make some money with all the customers there. I also think Brad's had more customers and higher quality dancers making more money back when they were charging $10 plus $2 to the house than they do now charging $20. It doesn't sound logical that you might make more by charging less but I think there's a ceiling to how much most guys will pay for what is a luxury, especially with this bad economy, and if your prices are over the ceiling a lot of customers just won't show up at all so then the club actually does end up making less.

BagoHammer1
08-16-12, 23:12
Are about the only day I attend. Makes more sense to get 2 for 20.

JrDandy
08-20-12, 12:56
Went to the strip bar on ENglish. Most times no ladies worth anything working, but have been known to get extras in the room by the door. Cheap and effective. Worth stopping in for if you are in the mood.

Discord
08-20-12, 18:10
So most of my posts are in the massage parlor category, but I recently got a bit of a surprise bonus and was pondering what to do. Luck with massage extras has been light lately, so I thought about enjoying the club scene. BBF is pretty close to where I live, but HH in Kokomo has always been nice. I can't decide and thought I would turn to the crowd for personal suggestions or even a third option.

Farina 44
08-21-12, 21:13
I think there are several reasons for the low turnout:

4. The declining number of customers have left the girls more desperate. In some ways that's good because girls will offer more extras and do otc activities to make money but it can also make for an unpleasant club experience when they get too aggressive. I'm a naturally polite guy and I just don't know what to do when some girl I'm not interested in plops down at my table uninvited and won't leave. I'm sure other guys don't like the too aggressive types either. That's something the club management needs to deal with.Normally, I just pick up my phone and start to text or surf the web. I realize its not the most polite response but it has never failed to rid my table of any unwanted guests. The girls want to make money, they take the hint pretty quick!

Mattgill01
08-26-12, 04:38
I'm traveling to Indy next Thursday-Sunday (southside north of greenwood) and I'm looking to sneak away for some fun. Considering strip clubs, but they must be smoke free, lingerie shops or maybe just a good massage. I want to keep it safe. I don't know anything about that area don't want to end up somewhere I shouldn't be. Does anyone have any experience with tranquility spa (IndyDaySpa). I'm gathering what little I read is that the maybe there is no menu? Is it self-service with a pretty girl or just a complete rip-off? Can I just show up or do I need to schedule ahead of time? I'm good with lingerie shops too, but they seem to be only up north. Anything south worth looking at?

Thanks in advance for any help!

BagoHammer1
08-26-12, 12:29
I'm traveling to Indy next Thursday-Sunday (southside north of greenwood) and I'm looking to sneak away for some fun. Considering strip clubs, but they must be smoke free, lingerie shops or maybe just a good massage. I want to keep it safe. I don't know anything about that area don't want to end up somewhere I shouldn't be. Does anyone have any experience with tranquility spa (IndyDaySpa). I'm gathering what little I read is that the maybe there is no menu? Is it self-service with a pretty girl or just a complete rip-off? Can I just show up or do I need to schedule ahead of time? I'm good with lingerie shops too, but they seem to be only up north. Anything south worth looking at?

Thanks in advance for any help!Skip the lingerie shops, they are a waste of time.

Roy Cat
08-26-12, 14:17

Thanks in advance for any help!If you want to visit a strip club you can drive around I465 and get to most of the decent ones. On the southside, Brad's Brass Flamingo on Southeastern Avenue is the best: best looking dancers, best music, and best alcohol selection. You can also go further north to Pendleton Pike which has PT's, Harem House and Babes. PT's is the best but also most expensive. Most girls there charge $30 for a lapdance but I've been asked to pay $50 (which I refused to do). Classy Chassy off the Harding Street exit of 465 is also a nice club but it's hit or miss as far as the quality of girls.

Russkiy
08-26-12, 16:00
We went to PT's last night. I felt that all tge girls had A size breast and only 2 were good looking. They were so packed that none of the girls offered table dances. Liked my visit to Brad's much more. Next time will not think twice.

If you want to visit a strip club you can drive around I465 and get to most of the decent ones. On the southside, Brad's Brass Flamingo on Southeastern Avenue is the best: best looking dancers, best music, and best alcohol selection. You can also go further north to Pendleton Pike which has PT's, Harem House and Babes. PT's is the best but also most expensive. Most girls there charge $30 for a lapdance but I've been asked to pay $50 (which I refused to do). Classy Chassy off the Harding Street exit of 465 is also a nice club but it's hit or miss as far as the quality of girls.

Stnick62
08-26-12, 16:55
[QUOTE=Mattgill01; 1528461]I'm traveling to Indy next Thursday-Sunday (southside north of greenwood) and I'm looking to sneak away for some fun. Considering strip clubs, but they must be smoke free, lingerie shops or maybe just a good massage. I want to keep it safe. I don't know anything about that area don't want to end up somewhere I shouldn't be. Does anyone have any experience with tranquility spa (IndyDaySpa). I'm gathering what little I read is that the maybe there is no menu? Is it self-service with a pretty girl or just a complete rip-off? Can I just show up or do I need to schedule ahead of time? I'm good with lingerie shops too, but they seem to be only up north. Anything south worth looking at?

P.

Stay away from Tranquility. Try in Back page. Don't know her number off hand but look in BP for SS 37 years old and her pic will show a nice looker in a black dress. Worth the effort.

Tuls2011
08-26-12, 22:36

Thanks in advance for any help!Also on the southside is Silk and Club Zeus off of Madison a little north of 465. They are not great clubs but they are there.

Ilapp
08-27-12, 08:33
Skip the lingerie shops, they are a waste of time.At least Still one has smoking, they have to be under control of a city, such as beech grove or Lawrence, so they are still lighting up inside at Harem, haven't been in pts in ages but it would fall under that too if they chose. The Lawrence statute will kick in soon though so it will be true soon enough

Tuls2011
08-28-12, 22:43
Stopped by Club Rio this afternoon. Hadn't been there in several years. Pretty much the only thing different from what I could tell was they redid the VIP area. It looks nicer in there. It's a place that probably on a slow afternoon extras could be had in the VIP area if the dancer is willing and you are alone.

Roy Cat
09-02-12, 15:40
I stopped by BBF Saturday night after midnight and it was packed with customers. I have to say, though, with the exception of one stunner I was very unimpressed by the dancer lineup. This is one club where the day crew is better looking and more accessible. There were a lot of guys camped out at the tip rail so it was hard to even get up there and very few dancers were circulating around the room doing table dances or offering to sit with any of the nonregular customers. I ended up sitting and looking at a cute dark haired girl at a table with a bunch of hipster types. I could do something like that in a regular bar and wouldn't even have to pay an admission fee. By way of comparison, last time I was there on a Saturday afternoon I got table dances from Asia, Lucy and three other attractive girls and did dances in the back with Callie and Charlie. Does anyone know anything about Charlie? She's an unusually pretty biracial girl there. From now on, I think I'll avoid the late Saturday night visits to BBF.

OneInTheDugout
09-06-12, 02:03
Just got back from a great visit at BBF! I got there, sat down, not to busy. Harley came by for a dollar dance, it was incredible. Literally one of the best dollar dances I've ever had. It was at least 1/2 a song long. Later on tipped her at the rail and shortly after we were in the back room. She is incredible. A full handful when the hands start roaming. She can grind with the best. Only problem is she smells like old tea? Not sure why.

Later it was London in the back room. Smoking hot blond with long hair and huge boobs. Great grind, not as much touching as Harley. Ended with Kitten at the rail. I got annoyed the DJ kept saying "pretty kitty". But we went to the back for one of the most sensual dances ever. Stopped at 2, no extras form what I can see with any of them. It was time to go but a fun trip.

JimBeamCoke
09-06-12, 20:31
Went to HH on the east side recently, had alot of fun with Monroe. Short blond hair, few extra lbs, but great big natural boobs and knows how to use them. If you like big naturals, check her out.

OneInTheDugout
09-07-12, 01:11
Went to HH on the east side recently, had alot of fun with Monroe. Short blond hair, few extra lbs, but great big natural boobs and knows how to use them. If you like big naturals, check her out.I hada "private dance" with monroe in a hotel room maybe 3 years ago. Blonde? Big boobs? If so she is a good time.

RedLake40
09-07-12, 16:02
I know it's common knowledge amongst the veterans that if you can get yourself to Kokomo, the Hugger is worth your time. Moving out of the area in a few weeks, so I paid a farewell tour visit out there, and was again pleasantly satisfied. Pretty much all white, cute farm gals that don't mind playing around in the corner. Akasha, Cheyenne, and "Boots", especially, are all worth your time and hard earned $, especially since they still have dances at $10. Ended with Boots, who gave me much good personal attention, was very hands on and fulfilling. Enjoy gents!

On the Road Again,

Red

Bccj4
09-07-12, 17:52
I know it's common knowledge amongst the veterans that if you can get yourself to Kokomo, the Hugger is worth your time. Moving out of the area in a few weeks, so I paid a farewell tour visit out there, and was again pleasantly satisfied. Pretty much all white, cute farm gals that don't mind playing around in the corner. Akasha, Cheyenne, and "Boots", especially, are all worth your time and hard earned $, especially since they still have dances at $10. Ended with Boots, who gave me much good personal attention, was very hands on and fulfilling. Enjoy gents!

On the Road Again,

RedYou are correct. Its hard to beat the Hugger in all around value! I do miss some of the old day time girls, as none of the newer ones have really excited me as much as the ones from a couple of years ago did. Still hard to complain about their $10 hands on dance!

JimBeamCoke
09-07-12, 20:27
I hada "private dance" with monroe in a hotel room maybe 3 years ago. Blonde? Big boobs? If so she is a good time.Lucky bastard, I did not even think of going down that question path with her about OTC, must have been all of the booze in me. I bet she would be fun.

Strip Junkie
09-08-12, 18:45
Lucky bastard, I did not even think of going down that question path with her about OTC, must have been all of the booze in me. I bet she would be fun.Go back dude! You broke the ice so you are halfway there already.

JimBeamCoke
09-08-12, 22:13
Go back dude! You broke the ice so you are halfway there already.Excellent point, I will let you know how it goes.

OneInTheDugout
09-09-12, 01:22
Excellent point, I will let you know how it goes.Assuming its the same girl, its a lot of fun. BUT, I did not get it via the club, I got her through craigslist, where she openly said she worked at that club.

JimBeamCoke
09-09-12, 11:30
Assuming its the same girl, its a lot of fun. BUT, I did not get it via the club, I got her through craigslist, where she openly said she worked at that club.Went to the club Saturday night to see if she was working, but she was not there. Oh well maybe next week

Bsabiker
09-11-12, 09:53
Just got back from a great visit at BBF! I got there, sat down, not to busy. Harley came by for a dollar dance, it was incredible. Literally one of the best dollar dances I've ever had. It was at least 1/2 a song long. Later on tipped her at the rail and shortly after we were in the back room. She is incredible. A full handful when the hands start roaming. She can grind with the best. Only problem is she smells like old tea? Not sure why.

Later it was London in the back room. Smoking hot blond with long hair and huge boobs. Great grind, not as much touching as Harley. Ended with Kitten at the rail. I got annoyed the DJ kept saying "pretty kitty". But we went to the back for one of the most sensual dances ever. Stopped at 2, no extras form what I can see with any of them. It was time to go but a fun trip.I'm not sure I know what "old tea" smells like. Guess I know where to go to find out.

Bsabiker
09-11-12, 09:56
Went to HH on the east side recently, had alot of fun with Monroe. Short blond hair, few extra lbs, but great big natural boobs and knows how to use them. If you like big naturals, check her out.A while back, there was an escort who went by the handle "Ms Monroe". Sure sounds like her. She could be a real good time

JimBeamCoke
09-12-12, 21:40
A while back, there was an escort who went by the handle "Ms Monroe". Sure sounds like her. She could be a real good timeI am familiar with that Ms Monroe, and that is a different lady.

Bsabiker
09-15-12, 11:37
I am familiar with that Ms Monroe, and that is a different lady.As my title says. Thanks

Biscuit8
09-15-12, 17:08
Haven't been since college. Far too many years ago. Still worth going to? Safe and not all thug life?

Roy Cat
09-16-12, 14:27
I made a crosstown trip Friday night to check out Ricks after not having been there for a long time. Last time I was there they required a $20 wrist band to use the lap dance area. It's been dropped to $10, which is a little more realistic for this market. All in all, I had a nice time. I don't go to a strip club for the drinks or decor but it's always an added plus when the club has a good drink selection and looks nice and this one does. Considering it was a Friday night, it wasn't too crowded and the waitresses and dancers were almost all friendly. If I'm looking for a lapdance, I usually go up to the stage. I've found that if the girl smiles and asks my name up there then it's usually a good sign that she's going to make an effort to make me leave happy. I ended up getting some nice dances from a pretty red headed girl named Ginny. Her pasties fell off a couple times as I fondled her breasts and she had to stop and replace them before the pasties police spotted her and arrested her for the serious crime of showing your nipples in public. Rick's is a long way from where I live but I'll definitely make a trip back over there again sometime.

Roy Cat
09-16-12, 14:33
I made a crosstown trip Friday night to check out Ricks after not having been there for a long time. Last time I was there they required a $20 wrist band to use the lap dance area. It's been dropped to $10, which is a little more realistic for this market. All in all, I had a nice time. I don't go to a strip club for the drinks or decor but it's always an added plus when the club has a good drink selection and looks nice and this one does. Considering it was a Friday night, it wasn't too crowded and the waitresses and dancers were almost all friendly. If I'm looking for a lapdance, I usually go up to the stage. I've found that if the girl smiles and asks my name up there then it's usually a good sign that she's going to make an effort to make me leave happy. I ended up getting some nice dances from a pretty red headed girl named Ginny. Her pasties fell off a couple times as I fondled her breasts and she had to stop and replace them before the pasties police spotted her and arrested her for the serious crime of showing your nipples in public. Rick's is a long way from where I live but I'll definitely make a trip back over there again sometime.

Hobo6969
09-16-12, 18:47
Gents,

Kinda new to the board but not to the hobby. Was in Indy a couple years ago and had a very enjoyable time with a dancer at HH. Stage name was Harley. Had a big tatoo of a vampire on her thigh, and wore a baseball hat the night I was there. Any chance any of you knowledgeable Indy mongers know if or where she dances these days? I'll be back in town this week and would love to see her again.

Thanks fellas.

Michael Doe
09-16-12, 21:52
I am coming to town for a few days and am looking for a good strip club. I will be bringing my wife so it can't be the kind with lots of extras and stuff, and should be as nice as possible. The wife has never been to one before. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The Doe

Justguessing
09-16-12, 22:11
I am coming to town for a few days and am looking for a good strip club. I will be bringing my wife so it can't be the kind with lots of extras and stuff, and should be as nice as possible. The wife has never been to one before. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The DoeRick's is most recently remodeled and an under appreciated place around here. It's a little slow early in evening.

OneInTheDugout
09-17-12, 23:04
I'm not sure I know what "old tea" smells like. Guess I know where to go to find out.Honestly I have no idea either haha, it just pops in my head for some reason as what I would be like. Got a dance from here a couple days ago, same weird smell. Its not bad, its just there.

Michael Doe
09-18-12, 23:15
A little slow might work out better. I think a nice slow introduction would be prudent in this adventure. Thanks for the intel.

Rick's is most recently remodeled and an under appreciated place around here. It's a little slow early in evening.

CubsFan31
09-23-12, 04:06
So it's been a long time since I been to bbf but decided I needed to take a trip. I use to be somewhat of a regular there and got to know a lot of the girls so I wanted to see whose still there. Got there and parked it looked busy but I'd say it wasn't packed. Saturday nights the crowd comes and goes throughout the night. There's still a few girls there I know and remember me. Kitten came up to me and remembered me. Decided to get VIP with her ($100 for 30 min). She's great as usual. 99% sure nothing extra with her but still a great time. Then comes a few dollars dances with random new girls. Finally spotted an old favorite Olivia no dances but kinda caught up on things. All in all a good night. Spent more than I wanted to but oh well had fun.

RazorXX
09-23-12, 22:58
I'll be spending an evening in Indy middle of this week while on a road trip. I'm not into the SW scene and won't have time for BP shopping / research. Wondering if anyone would be good enough to give some tips. One night only. So hoping to make it a good one. (Prefer stripclubs with extras, or private dance parlor, etc). Found ads online for Cat House and Temptations. Anyone have a solid yea or nay on them?

Thanks in advance!

Mr Jensen
09-26-12, 07:24
I'll be spending an evening in Indy middle of this week while on a road trip. I'm not into the SW scene and won't have time for BP shopping / research. Wondering if anyone would be good enough to give some tips. One night only. So hoping to make it a good one. (Prefer stripclubs with extras, or private dance parlor, etc). Found ads online for Cat House and Temptations. Anyone have a solid yea or nay on them?

Thanks in advance!I've heard no positive reviews for either Cat house or Temptations as far as extras. You may have more luck with SCs, but for the most part from what I've read here, it is hit or miss with better odds going to the regulars. I'm sure others may have a differing opinion, but I say if you don't want to chance a BP lady, then read up on the AMPs. The Asian one seems to be en vogue at the moment.

Easyride29
09-26-12, 16:21
The last visit to Indy I hit quite a few of the clubs and decided to stay close to the west side. I went to Rio which was ok during the day and later that night an over aggressive dancer ruined it for me. I went to Ricks but there was only maybe 4 girls. I really liked Passions on the west but decided not to visit later that night as I am not sure how the crowd would take to me. Sunset was cool but I didn't care for the couch area. Lennys was not my type and neither was KK. Is Zeus still open and safe? Is Patty's ever any good? I may give CC and Silk another go but did not like them the last visit. Being that my next visit will be on a Tuesday I may just hit Babes and HH. Easy.

RazorXX
09-26-12, 19:00
I've heard no positive reviews for either Cat house or Temptations as far as extras. You may have more luck with SCs, but for the most part from what I've read here, it is hit or miss with better odds going to the regulars. I'm sure others may have a differing opinion, but I say if you don't want to chance a BP lady, then read up on the AMPs. The Asian one seems to be en vogue at the moment.Thanks for the info. I'll try my luck and see what happens. Maybe I'll even end up with something worth reporting on *fingers crossed*.

Nashman28
09-26-12, 22:59
I went to BBF this past Saturday after a few months of not going. Had some good times in the VIP room but not like I used too. Does anyone know if any of the new ladies offer exrtas in or out of the club? Or if some of the more fun ones are still around? Ill gladly share some names via PM if someone can update me as I used to enjoy some fun times at bbf.

Stay safe

Roy Cat
09-30-12, 15:18
I went to BBF this past Saturday after a few months of not going. Had some good times in the VIP room but not like I used too. Does anyone know if any of the new ladies offer exrtas in or out of the club? Or if some of the more fun ones are still around? Ill gladly share some names via PM if someone can update me as I used to enjoy some fun times at bbf.

Stay safeI get fewer offers for in the club extras or otc activities at Brad's than at any other club in town. My theory on the lack of extras has to do with BBF having more pretty dancers. In stripclubs the less attractive girls try to compete with the more attractive ones by offering to do more. The more attractive ones don't like this and pressure management to crack down on the extras girls. Brad's has the largest number of pretty dancers and they probably keep lots of pressure on management to keep the rules strict. Try some of the other clubs. I've been getting more otc offers lately at other clubs. This includes Babes and Dancers just in the last two weeks.

Nashman28
09-30-12, 18:53
Any particular time to go to dancers? I've found day shift at any club is usually more friendly. Any suggestions of girls at dancers or just go check it out? VIP worth while any idea on the prices?

Thanks

Roy Cat
10-03-12, 17:50
Any particular time to go to dancers? I've found day shift at any club is usually more friendly. Any suggestions of girls at dancers or just go check it out? VIP worth while any idea on the prices?

ThanksI agree day shifts are usually more friendly. At Dancers, I suggest Delilah. I got a couple dances from her last Saturday and really felt like I got my money's worth. Day shifts at most of the other local clubs are pretty bad. I stopped at Silk at 2:30 this afternoon and not a single dancer had shown up for her shift yet. Silk, Harem House and Babes are all better at night. PT's and Brad's have good day shifts. I suggest Charlie at Brad's. No extras offered (at least to me) but she's a beautiful biracial girl. I like to go to Brad's about three pm because if one of my daytime favorites isn't there I can wait till four or five and then all the nightshift girls like Malaya, Callie or Ariel start coming in and I can get dances with one of them.

Easyride29
10-04-12, 16:41
Went to HH on the east side recently, had alot of fun with Monroe. Short blond hair, few extra lbs, but great big natural boobs and knows how to use them. If you like big naturals, check her out.Is she on dayshift or nights? Will be in soon and like the large naturals so would like to look for her.

Thanks

Shooter808
10-04-12, 23:19
Was in Indy this past week. Nice city. Checked out Red Garter which was in short walking distance from Lucas Stadium, the convention center and a lot of hotels.

Cover was waived since the valet at my hotel gave me a coupon. Went around 830pm and it was dead. Livened up around 930 though and the talent got better.

Spent some time with a hottie named Sydney. She had a nice face and a tight solid bod. Lap dances were $20 and you could touch anywhere but ass tits and crotch. Pretty fun. Good grinding but no extras. At least I asked and it was not just a no, it was a hells no. Ha.

Overall had a good time, chicks not too pushy. Most were in the 6-7 range but there were a few 8-9's. I'd check this place out again. I might also check out that Brass Flamingo place but it was too far out of town by cab. And the Red Garter had a 24 hour White Castle next door. That was a winner!

AsianK
10-05-12, 00:49
Was in Indy this past week. Nice city. Checked out Red Garter which was in short walking distance from Lucas Stadium, the convention center and a lot of hotels.

Cover was waived since the valet at my hotel gave me a coupon. Went around 830pm and it was dead. Livened up around 930 though and the talent got better.

Spent some time with a hottie named Sydney. She had a nice face and a tight solid bod. Lap dances were $20 and you could touch anywhere but ass tits and crotch. Pretty fun. Good grinding but no extras. At least I asked and it was not just a no, it was a hells no. Ha.

Overall had a good time, chicks not too pushy. Most were in the 6-7 range but there were a few 8-9's. I'd check this place out again. I might also check out that Brass Flamingo place but it was too far out of town by cab. And the Red Garter had a 24 hour White Castle next door. That was a winner!Glad you had fun in our lame city. LOL. 808 Hawaii?

Shooter808
10-07-12, 04:27
Glad you had fun in our lame city. LOL. 808 Hawaii?Don't knock your city. Strip club scene seems pretty good. A hellava lot better than Honolulu is now.

The lapdances are about as good as they get. Vegas has more quality, more chicks in general but you get very little value as there is so much money chasing it. I've been to other places where there are extra's with the lapdances. Like in Florida or Canada but in the US, Indy was pretty good. I'd like to have checked out the brass flamingo and see the talent there. Sidney told me there were a bunch of young chicks there like it was a bad thing. I was thinking. Hmmm that doesn't sound bad at all. $10 lapdances with young chicks?

Anyway, I doubt the AMP scene in Indy could compare to Honolulu which kicks ass but the strip bars in the 808 suck nowadays with the laws that got passed maybe 10 years ago. Not sure when I'll be back but I'll be sure to post when I do!

Bozack
10-09-12, 22:36
Had a pleasant eveningatBabes with a tall, thin, young ex-Texan. Great dances, good conversation.

Made it abundantly clear that OTC was available, but I wasn't shopping tonight.

PM me for more deets-Cheers.

Bozack
10-12-12, 10:55
Also skipped down the Pike to HH on Tuesday-not much to offer. Danced with Jackie-nice gal, sort of saggy, medium dance. Also danced with a butter-face spinner with awesome tits-she could not have weighed more than 95 pounds, but had an awesome rack-sorry I forgot her name.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Roy Cat
10-15-12, 18:43
Having heard about how Hip Hugger up in Kokomo is better than a lot of Indianapolis clubs, I decided to make a trip up there. I wasn't really expecting much but it was a pleasant surprise. The guys who say it's a good club are right. It's a nice looking club and not a dive bar. The average quality of the dancers is pretty high. Whoever owns the club is selective and doesn't appear to hire just anyone. I got four dances from a very attractive girl who smelled nice and engaged in lots of kissing and touching. At ten dollars a dance, it was the best deal I've gotten since the days when Brad's used to have ten dollar dances. The trip for me up from Indianapolis on highway 31 wasn't all that bad, only taking about an hour with the light traffic. The Hugger is a good alternative to the local clubs for Indy natives.

Biscuit8
10-16-12, 00:15
I haven't been to the strip for about 14 years ago. I had to go to the UPS package center to get to pickup an apple 32pin to 8pin adapter (long story). I drove past the strip and was on my way heading home and called my buddy to voice my complaints about going there (out of place, going to get jacked, etc). He was like man this is the prime time to go (6:45pm). No one there and they will work for their dollar. I was like WTF. Ok, I'm turning around. As as I walk in I get carded by Dj and talk to him and his buddy for about 15min about DJ / bouncer equipment. Business cards are exchanged and I make my way to the stage after buying a beer. The bartender is of course the hottest piece of booty in the place at that moment. I feel totally safe after talking to the DJ and his rather large buddy. The place is dead and the current dancer isn't my style. The next in line makes her way into the stage area. I'm more than impressed. Mixed girl (black, irish, and Puerto Rican). There is only one flaw on here that I won't elaborate on. Of course she makes her way to where I'm sitting and after small talk is made she wants to pay for a private dance. I decline, but get a 3 dollar dance. It left an impression to say the least. Next she goes to the stage and does her 3 songs. This girl other than the one flaw has a killer body. Amazing muscle tone and to top it off impressive stage skills. After she is done she comes back by and asks for a private dance. Since I needed to leave in a few minutes anyway I agree to a private dance. The private dance is the best I've had. My hands venture everywhere. The 2 private songs dance was good to say the least. I ask about all nude elsewhere since I'm a verified monger and have learned my trade here LOL. I tell her it would have to more intimate than here. I let her put her digits in my phone. Who knows will this will lead, but I will certainly keep my favorite monger board up to date.

Redmann6999
10-16-12, 08:20
Having heard about how Hip Hugger up in Kokomo is better than a lot of Indianapolis clubs, I decided to make a trip up there. I wasn't really expecting much but it was a pleasant surprise. The guys who say it's a good club are right. It's a nice looking club and not a dive bar. The average quality of the dancers is pretty high. Whoever owns the club is selective and doesn't appear to hire just anyone. I got four dances from a very attractive girl who smelled nice and engaged in lots of kissing and touching. At ten dollars a dance, it was the best deal I've gotten since the days when Brad's used to have ten dollar dances. The trip for me up from Indianapolis on highway 31 wasn't all that bad, only taking about an hour with the light traffic. The Hugger is a good alternative to the local clubs for Indy natives.Do you recall the girl's name that you seen at the Hugger?

Roy Cat
10-20-12, 19:36
Do you recall the girl's name that you seen at the Hugger?She said her name but the music was just a little too loud to hear it. She had fairly light brown hair down to her shoulders. She had a slender athletic body. Sensual lips. Not too tall. On a scale of one to ten, I'd give her an eight. She told me she had been off for a few months and it was her second day back and she felt a little strange dancing around half naked on a stage but she was getting used to it again. She told me the club doesn't charge the dancers a stage fee or take a cut of their dance money. I'm still wondering how a club can charge three dollars for beers, not make any money from the dancers and still make a profit. Does anyone know? My lap dance girl said the owner takes pride in owning a good club with a good reputation so that might make up for a slightly smaller profit to him.

JimBeamCoke
10-21-12, 17:03
So I fell in love with another girl from Babes East, very pretty girl with nice, big natural boobs. I am thinking this time around I am just going to give her my debit card and pin number and tell her to have a good time. The cost will be the same, but it will save me a ton of time from going to see her and spending dance money on her over a 4 week period. I got this all worked out!

Mpdej8
10-22-12, 09:31
So I fell in love with another girl from Babes East, very pretty girl with nice, big natural boobs. I am thinking this time around I am just going to give her my debit card and pin number and tell her to have a good time. The cost will be the same, but it will save me a ton of time from going to see her and spending dance money on her over a 4 week period. I got this all worked out!What shift does she work? Name? I'm a sucker for a big natural rack.

OneInTheDugout
10-24-12, 02:07
Went to Brads Friday Night, it wasn't very busy. Did the normal lap dance from Harley and got nothing in return except good grinding and touching everywhere that was uncovered. SO I got bored and left to head to Silk.

I was one of 3 guys in the place and got some dances from a good looking girl with dark shoulder length hair. I never got a name, but she had some birth mark or something on the inside of her leg that I kept noticing. So you can recognize her form that. I thought I was successful in getting my first digits from a stripper, but when I called some dude answered and it was a fake number.

Which once again leads me to a question I've asked here before. I don't want full on outside the club action, I just want to find a dancer that will makeout during private dances for tips. I don't even know how to ask for it? Do you guys know any dancers who do that? PM me or just post it on here.

CubsFan31
10-24-12, 14:54
As a newbie I'm more of a lurker than a poster. Still trying to get my feet wet in the hobby but I do have a few responses to you. I used to be a regular at bbf a few years back and was friendly with a lot of the girls and staff. I remember your girls Harley and kitten. I never got a dance with Harley not that she's not hot but because she's a master of getting your money from you. I remember some of the other girls telling me that she should write a book about it she was so good LOL. Kitten was / is still one of my favorites even though she'll never do nothing more than a good dance. If I'm looking for a dance I usually go with her but I don't do a lot of dances because they cost so much. As for your question about kissing there's a few out there. I usually mention something to them during the dance about wanting to make out with them and see how they respond. I remember an old favorite at bbf a few years ago that sadly got fired. That I made out with in the $100 room. It cost me $80 but I thought it was worth it in my drunken state LOL. Oh well I had fun and would do it again if I ever found her but don't go out much anymore and stick close to home at bbf if I do. So keep on seeking a make out session and I'm sure you'll find a willing girl eventually.

JimBeamCoke
10-24-12, 21:23
Went to Brads Friday Night, it wasn't very busy. Did the normal lap dance from Harley and got nothing in return except good grinding and touching everywhere that was uncovered. SO I got bored and left to head to Silk.

I was one of 3 guys in the place and got some dances from a good looking girl with dark shoulder length hair. I never got a name, but she had some birth mark or something on the inside of her leg that I kept noticing. So you can recognize her form that. I thought I was successful in getting my first digits from a stripper, but when I called some dude answered and it was a fake number.

Which once again leads me to a question I've asked here before. I don't want full on outside the club action, I just want to find a dancer that will makeout during private dances for tips. I don't even know how to ask for it? Do you guys know any dancers who do that? PM me or just post it on here.Good luck on finding a dancer that will make out during a dance. My experience is that they will do alot of other things but not that. They find it too personal. You would have do develop a rapport with the dancer (meaning spending money on multiple visits for that to be considered). They will grind you but they keep the kissing for their boyfriends.

JimBeamCoke
10-24-12, 21:23
What shift does she work? Name? I'm a sucker for a big natural rack.Night shift, might have been terry, or summer

AsianK
10-30-12, 12:10
Went to the hugger during the shift change. That's literally the best time to go. Since the shift change is overlapping there's a lot of girls wandering the club looking for fun. Was totally drunk and was told pizza hut delivers to the club. We ordered some pizza and the delivery guy, delivered it straight to our table. Lmao. Now thats a first. ImoThe hottest girl in the club had to have been the waitress. Blonde / curvy / sexy!

Roy Cat
11-11-12, 13:56
I stopped by BBF yesterday and it seemed a little slow. I talked to three different girls who sat down at my table and they all said business went down when lap dance prices were raised to twenty dollars and never really came back. Things were already slow since the recession hit in 2008 and that just made it worse. I'm starting to see a problem at Brad's that I've seen at other clubs. Business is slow so the girls become more aggressive. The customers are turned off by the overly aggressive girls and stop going to the club and then there are even fewer customers. My favorite girls in clubs are the cool, laid back, polite and friendly ones who want to make sure the customers have a good time so they come back to the club over and over. Brad's has always had the most girls like this which is one reason why they've always been considered to be one of the best clubs in town.

Jamesn
11-28-12, 01:14
I haven't been to BBF since this April, and I haven't seen or contacted my ATF for a LONG time.

I decided to resume seeing her recently, but found probably she changed her phone number.

So I just want to confirm she's still workingatBBF (since BBF seems have gone down a little bit, so I'm afraid she changed club) and her work days and shifts before driving more than 1 hr to BBF.

Should I call the club? I'm not sure how much help they would like to offer (I'm really not fond of some male staffs there at all!).

But any information from you guys would be highly appreciated too!

Her stage name is Leah, with quite a bit of tattoos. She have dancedatBBF since 2010.

Thanks.

Tonylove465
11-28-12, 09:59
Yes she is still there. And boy will you be surprised. She had made a purchase to enhance her beauty. And she looks spectacular!

I haven't been to BBF since this April, and I haven't seen or contacted my ATF for a LONG time.

I decided to resume seeing her recently, but found probably she changed her phone number.

So I just want to confirm she's still workingatBBF (since BBF seems have gone down a little bit, so I'm afraid she changed club) and her work days and shifts before driving more than 1 hr to BBF.

Should I call the club? I'm not sure how much help they would like to offer (I'm really not fond of some male staffs there at all!).

Her stage name is Leah, with quite a bit of tattoos. She have dancedatBBF since 2010.

Thanks.

NiceGuy52
11-28-12, 10:33
She was there last night. Talked to her for awhile, she is now mainly going to Dancers night shift.

PM me

Thanks.

Jamesn
11-28-12, 13:18
Yes she is still there. And boy will you be surprised. She had made a purchase to enhance her beauty. And she looks spectacular!The boob job wasn't anything new. As I remember she got them done at the end of last year.

Anyway, thank you for your response!

Bubbler99
12-01-12, 10:25
Danielle is back and boy has she packed on the pounds!

I hit Babes during the 3-9 shift the other day and didn't even realize the hefty gal across the room was Danielle until the DJ called her name.

I only spoke with her briefly on my way out, avoiding her usual "latch on to you until you give up some cash" sales job. I did not partake in any backroom activities with her nor did anyone else while I was there, so I don't know if she's still offering the level of service she did at HH. With the couches at Babes being more visible, it may be a challenge for her.

The main day-shift attraction at Babes is still Jasmine. She's an attractive 20-something blonde with a great body and ample natural C+'s up top. She's not a big conversationalist and doesn't often wander the club soliciting dances. She does, however, offer GREAT private dances that are extremely "hands-on". I don't think she'll go as far as Danielle has been known to go, but she definitely keeps guys coming back for more.

Joe Behot
12-01-12, 18:42
I can't help but think that this isn't a good thing:

http://www.indystar.com/viewart/20121201/NEWS05/212010334/Kokomo-considers-licensing-strippers

Theindianaguy
12-02-12, 15:46
She must have worked a day or two at HH before moving to Babes. I saw her there and she was beginning to tell me how broke she was, but must have seen a fish come in and made a beeline for him. She is hue now, and not in a good way.

I hit Babes during the 3-9 shift the other day and didn't even realize the hefty gal across the room was Danielle until the DJ called her name.

I only spoke with her briefly on my way out, avoiding her usual "latch on to you until you give up some cash" sales job. I did not partake in any backroom activities with her nor did anyone else while I was there, so I don't know if she's still offering the level of service she did at HH. With the couches at Babes being more visible, it may be a challenge for her.

The main day-shift attraction at Babes is still Jasmine. She's an attractive 20-something blonde with a great body and ample natural C+'s up top. She's not a big conversationalist and doesn't often wander the club soliciting dances. She does, however, offer GREAT private dances that are extremely "hands-on". I don't think she'll go as far as Danielle has been known to go, but she definitely keeps guys coming back for more.

Wulfgar
12-03-12, 01:02
I can't help but think that this isn't a good thing:

http://www.indystar.com/viewart/20121201/NEWS05/212010334/Kokomo-considers-licensing-strippersIt's not. There is literally no reason to do this other than to try to make it so expensive and time consuming to operate a club that they all shut down.

Tuls2011
12-03-12, 23:39
Did you happen to see this story?

http://www.indystar.com/article/20121123/NEWS02/211230347/Stripper-racks-up-losses-first-night-job?odyssey=obinsite

NiceGuy52
12-04-12, 06:54
Ok which one of you senior members has a red wig lmao.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20121123/NEWS02/211230347/Stripper-racks-up-losses-first-night-job?odyssey=obinsite

NiceGuy52
12-04-12, 06:58
Make that a pink wig.

NiceGuy52
12-04-12, 17:51
For those that remember Ms Monroe is working at the Harem House. I was there today, Tuesday around 3. She remembered me. LOL if she knows you its full contact in private dance area. Yes full

JimBeamCoke
12-05-12, 00:42
For those that remember Ms Monroe is working at the Harem House. I was there today, Tuesday around 3. She remembered me. LOL if she knows you its full contact in private dance area. Yes fullRead you post, drove over got there around 10 but she was already gone. Had fun with her in the past, spent money on other girls that are not as fun as her, oh well.

JimBeamCoke
12-05-12, 00:45

The main day-shift attraction at Babes is still Jasmine. She's an attractive 20-something blonde with a great body and ample natural C+'s up top. She's not a big conversationalist and doesn't often wander the club soliciting dances. She does, however, offer GREAT private dances that are extremely "hands-on". I don't think she'll go as far as Danielle has been known to go, but she definitely keeps guys coming back for more.Jasmine must be a day shift only girl have not ran across her past 9pm, maybe I should change my schedule.

Bbf Fan
12-06-12, 09:48
On my way out of Brad's a week ago, I ran into a beauty by the name of Jenae (spelling?). I had another appointment, so I had to leave quickly, but she had the roundest ass of any girl I've seen there. To go with that, she was sporting an amazing rack, and one of the prettiest smiles in the joint. Has anyone had any private dances, or VIP sessions, with her? I think she said she had been gone for a while, but was back at BBF only recently.

Dagon Debaer
12-06-12, 23:54
Okay, lots of changes have been taking place in our beloved Circle City scene. I've been reading (lurking) here for years and have read the F'and forums, but I will ask the basic question once more.

Where is the best place togo in Indy? My criteria = lots of touching / play for minimal dollars. Not necessarily take-out but enough contact to help ease some tension.

It seems that former front runner BBF has take a dip in the approval ratings. Have we determined a new front-runner?

Bigg2003
12-07-12, 12:42
On my way out of Brad's a week ago, I ran into a beauty by the name of Jenae (spelling?). I had another appointment, so I had to leave quickly, but she had the roundest ass of any girl I've seen there. To go with that, she was sporting an amazing rack, and one of the prettiest smiles in the joint. Has anyone had any private dances, or VIP sessions, with her? I think she said she had been gone for a while, but was back at BBF only recently.Is she short with dark brown hair? Does she have a cross for a "trampstamp"?

I ask because I'm wondering if she's the same Jenae who used to dance at Brad's Gold Club (before it was purchased by Rick's Cabaret). Should that be the case, I would have info to share.

Nostra3
12-07-12, 14:33
I'm looking for some good ideas for Christmas presents for my special dancer friend. Any of you got any good ideas, bad ideas, advice or horror stories to share?

Tonylove465
12-07-12, 17:15
Jenae is a sweetheart. She is probably one of the most sincere and honest gals that I've ever met in a club.

On my way out of Brad's a week ago, I ran into a beauty by the name of Jenae (spelling?). I had another appointment, so I had to leave quickly, but she had the roundest ass of any girl I've seen there. To go with that, she was sporting an amazing rack, and one of the prettiest smiles in the joint. Has anyone had any private dances, or VIP sessions, with her? I think she said she had been gone for a while, but was back at BBF only recently.

Strip Junkie
12-07-12, 21:01
I'm looking for some good ideas for Christmas presents for my special dancer friend. Any of you got any good ideas, bad ideas, advice or horror stories to share?Godiva Chocolates.

Jamesn
12-07-12, 23:24
I'm looking for some good ideas for Christmas presents for my special dancer friend. Any of you got any good ideas, bad ideas, advice or horror stories to share?Bath & Body Works.

They're running buy 3 get 3 free special, so 6 items should be able to fill full a gift bag. I just got one bag for my ATF. LOL

Roy Cat
12-08-12, 18:27
Okay, lots of changes have been taking place in our beloved Circle City scene. I've been reading (lurking) here for years and have read the F'and forums, but I will ask the basic question once more.

Where is the best place togo in Indy? My criteria = lots of touching / play for minimal dollars. Not necessarily take-out but enough contact to help ease some tension.

It seems that former front runner BBF has take a dip in the approval ratings. Have we determined a new front-runner?BBF is still the best. Dancers is close behind. PT's is dependable. I'll often go to Babes or Harem House, not see any girls I like, and then go to PT's and see 3 or 4 girls I want to spend time with. It's a little more expensive but worth it. I've also always had a good time at Silk the times I've been there but that may just be luck. Silk is the only club in town that still has ten dollar lap dances that I know of.

Tuls2011
12-08-12, 23:58
BBF is still the best. Dancers is close behind. PT's is dependable. I'll often go to Babes or Harem House, not see any girls I like, and then go to PT's and see 3 or 4 girls I want to spend time with. It's a little more expensive but worth it. I've also always had a good time at Silk the times I've been there but that may just be luck. Silk is the only club in town that still has ten dollar lap dances that I know of.Although those places mentioned are good places that have many beautiful women, some of the women there are not as good with the sensual lap dance that some guys like. If you go to some of the dive clubs like Lennys or Pattys, they have some ladies that are attractive and the touching is more available than one might find at the higher end clubs in town.

Roy Cat
12-09-12, 18:30
Although those places mentioned are good places that have many beautiful women, some of the women there are not as good with the sensual lap dance that some guys like. If you go to some of the dive clubs like Lennys or Pattys, they have some ladies that are attractive and the touching is more available than one might find at the higher end clubs in town.That's true. The prettiest girls at the high end clubs don't always give the best dance. Pretty girl plus lots of touching is the goal. Where to find that? Dive bars, like you say, because the club rules are laxer. Also, older girls or slightly less pretty girls often make up for it by giving better dances and being better company and there are lots of girls like that in dive bars. For the high end clubs, getting a regular girl can get you more. I also find that girls I talk to in high end clubs that have worked in lots of cities do more touching. First, other cities often have laxer rules so the girl is used to doing more. Second, girls who move around a lot don't care about being fired because they aren't staying around long anyway. So they take more risks to make money than a girl who's wanting to stay at the same club for a long time. If a girl tells me she just started working at a club and has worked in lots of other cities I always jump at the offer of a lap dance.

SuperMtta
12-10-12, 00:42
Although those places mentioned are good places that have many beautiful women, some of the women there are not as good with the sensual lap dance that some guys like. If you go to some of the dive clubs like Lennys or Pattys, they have some ladies that are attractive and the touching is more available than one might find at the higher end clubs in town.Rio is a nice club. You can get away with a lot there of course the right girl and especially in the VIP room but neg it all up front.

Bbf Fan
12-10-12, 09:00
Is she short with dark brown hair? Does she have a cross for a "trampstamp"?

I ask because I'm wondering if she's the same Jenae who used to dance at Brad's Gold Club (before it was purchased by Rick's Cabaret). Should that be the case, I would have info to share.Like I said, I was on my way out, so I have no idea about the "trampstamp." She is fairly short, with dark brown hair, and may be of mixed ethnicity. Definitely not a spinner, but looked so sexy, and had a great smile. Sound like the same girl?

Redmann6999
12-10-12, 13:34
Made a trip into the legendary HH during the day shift and was amazed by the good quality of girls! I got a nice dance from Georgia who was about 5'4 120 with large natural breasts! Lots of touching and and rubbing through the jeans, but nothing extra fro me. I watched as she gave a dance to what I think was a regular and he seemed to receive some extras. He was finger fucking her like crazy so I am sure things are available if you are a regular or you have enough money. All in all a great time and a great place!

Redmann6999
12-10-12, 13:45
That's true. The prettiest girls at the high end clubs don't always give the best dance. Pretty girl plus lots of touching is the goal. Where to find that? Dive bars, like you say, because the club rules are laxer. Also, older girls or slightly less pretty girls often make up for it by giving better dances and being better company and there are lots of girls like that in dive bars. For the high end clubs, getting a regular girl can get you more. I also find that girls I talk to in high end clubs that have worked in lots of cities do more touching. First, other cities often have laxer rules so the girl is used to doing more. Second, girls who move around a lot don't care about being fired because they aren't staying around long anyway. So they take more risks to make money than a girl who's wanting to stay at the same club for a long time. If a girl tells me she just started working at a club and has worked in lots of other cities I always jump at the offer of a lap dance.Good rule to follow. I am from Kokomo and the Hugger is here. What clubs in indy would compare to it as far as price and quality of dances?

Alwayscorrects
12-11-12, 00:02
Long time lurker, first time poster. I came here to ask the gentlemen of this forum if anyone remembers / knows where I can find a stripper that used to work at Dancers (maybe she still does). Her stage name was Roxy and she has a Russian accent. It was in early October 2010 when I last saw her.

AsianK
12-11-12, 09:46
Made a trip into the legendary HH during the day shift and was amazed by the good quality of girls! I got a nice dance from Georgia who was about 5'4 120 with large natural breasts! Lots of touching and and rubbing through the jeans, but nothing extra fro me. I watched as she gave a dance to what I think was a regular and he seemed to receive some extras. He was finger fucking her like crazy so I am sure things are available if you are a regular or you have enough money. All in all a great time and a great place!Hugger is king. Until they pass the stupid law of entertainers are required to have licenses. What's next? You need a license to work at a grocery store? LOL. Regardless I was also there a few days back at night. It was dead for a Friday night. Supposedly there's a new club called T's or something. Guess it was there opening night.

Redmann6999
12-11-12, 14:50
Hugger is king. Until they pass the stupid law of entertainers are required to have licenses. What's next? You need a license to work at a grocery store? LOL. Regardless I was also there a few days back at night. It was dead for a Friday night. Supposedly there's a new club called T's or something. Guess it was there opening night.Yeah there is a new club but it is at the same location as an old one that was known for being a dump. Maybe this one will be different, but I would not count on it!

Tuls2011
12-11-12, 23:55
Swung by lennys this afternoon and to my surprise, they had some dancers there at about 2:15 pm when I arrived. I had a good time there. They got rid of the pool table and made that into a VIP area for half hour and hour dances. They still have the area that they do per song dances by the main door.

Jkbald
12-12-12, 04:44
Visiting your fine city and went to PT's and a very good time was had. I wish they had this kind if place in Wisconsin. I would and will recommend PT's to people who I know that travel to the area. I am here till Friday, so if anybody has any suggestions please pm me. Thank you Indy for your hospitality!

Prince Numenor
12-12-12, 11:38
I've been to most in Indy but I can't think of one that compares to the Hugger. Saying that I have very occassionally received extras in Indy- Harem House and the old Babes West but not recently and I've never achieved release at the Hugger but that's probably because I am not a regular (living in Indy). Numenor.

Good rule to follow. I am from Kokomo and the Hugger is here. What clubs in indy would compare to it as far as price and quality of dances?

IndyWest1212
12-12-12, 21:54
Went to CC last night for their 2 for 1 dances and beer special. It was after 9 and there was a very limited amount of talent. Quite a few with a few too many lbs for my taste that I passed on. Finally, a decent-looking dancer named Lilly, who is a tall thin brunette, stopped by and gave me a long table dance. Said she was 23 (but I think more like 33+) and invited me back for a dance. I thought I'd give her a try. So the one dance turned into two then three then four, since she was liberal with some touching. Not a great dance, but above average. So, we're all done and I give her two 20's for the four dances. She immediately says,"you owe me another two of those". I said, no, this is 2 for 1 night, plus the DJ has been advertising the $10 dances all night, and that's the only reason I didn't stop at 2 dances. She says maybe so, but she still charges $20 per dance, and gives me a stare like I was ripping her off or something. I gave her another 5 bucks just because I kinda felt sorry for her, then walked out. I actually thought about telling the manager what happened, but decided it wasn't worth the hassle. Funny thing is that I was going to tip her 10 instead of five before she started the hustle bit.

And the moral of the story is: ALWAYS verify the price with the dancer before the dances start so they won't try to hustle you later. I usually do that, but forgot that night. Also, if you go to CC when there's a beer special, always verify the beer price before ordering. On more than one occasion, I've had to argue with a waitress there, who was trying to charge me regular prices on a Tuesday night.

Tuls2011
12-12-12, 23:45
Went to CC last night for their 2 for 1 dances and beer special. It was after 9 and there was a very limited amount of talent. Quite a few with a few too many lbs for my taste that I passed on. Finally, a decent-looking dancer named Lilly, who is a tall thin brunette, stopped by and gave me a long table dance. Said she was 23 (but I think more like 33+) and invited me back for a dance. I thought I'd give her a try. So the one dance turned into two then three then four, since she was liberal with some touching. Not a great dance, but above average. So, we're all done and I give her two 20's for the four dances. She immediately says,"you owe me another two of those". I said, no, this is 2 for 1 night, plus the DJ has been advertising the $10 dances all night, and that's the only reason I didn't stop at 2 dances. She says maybe so, but she still charges $20 per dance, and gives me a stare like I was ripping her off or something. I gave her another 5 bucks just because I kinda felt sorry for her, then walked out. I actually thought about telling the manager what happened, but decided it wasn't worth the hassle. Funny thing is that I was going to tip her 10 instead of five before she started the hustle bit.

And the moral of the story is: ALWAYS verify the price with the dancer before the dances start so they won't try to hustle you later. I usually do that, but forgot that night. Also, if you go to CC when there's a beer special, always verify the beer price before ordering. On more than one occasion, I've had to argue with a waitress there, who was trying to charge me regular prices on a Tuesday night.You probably should have went to the manager. If the club is advertising a special then the whole staff should know about the special and either charge customers accordingly or state beforehand that the charge will be different.

SuperMtta
12-13-12, 03:56

And the moral of the story is: ALWAYS verify the price with the dancer before the dances start so they won't try to hustle you later. I usually do that, but forgot that night. Also, if you go to CC when there's a beer special, always verify the beer price before ordering. On more than one occasion, I've had to argue with a waitress there, who was trying to charge me regular prices on a Tuesday night.Yes, she is a little hustler but well worth it at times. A little shy about her body but she moves so amazingly well. She is actually 23. You probably should of went to management. She is a really nice person if you did get to know her. If it makes you feel better not that it will, but your money was well spent and not going for drugs or anything like that.

IndyWest1212
12-13-12, 17:54
Yes, she is a little hustler but well worth it at times. A little shy about her body but she moves so amazingly well. She is actually 23. You probably should of went to management. She is a really nice person if you did get to know her. If it makes you feel better not that it will, but your money was well spent and not going for drugs or anything like that.I'm definitely not upset. She was really nice up to that point. I just thought I'd give a heads up in case someone is in there on their 2 for 1 night. Most dancers will do this same thing if they can get away with it, especially on a discount night. Overall, CC is still one of my favorite places to stop by for a couple beers now and then. It's hit or miss on talent, but the occasional hits are awesome.

CubsFan31
12-14-12, 12:27
Just wondering if Lilly is the same girl that use to work at the brass. Did she have nice boobs with pierced nipples and tattoos of stars? She was always fun at the brass.

Davek454
12-15-12, 02:08
I finally bit the bullet on Thursday and paid a visit to the Strip. I was somewhat hesitant as a rather pale fellow, but I got there right when they opened at 5, and visited with a lovely young lady when she took the stage. I was among only 3 (I think) patrons, but ended up having a very Serene time upstairs with a few $10 dances. Nothing to be afraid of gents, and you will be treated quite well. I will be back.

DaveK

NiceGuy52
12-15-12, 12:22
Mr P is such a stud.

Hey I was wondering if any of those girls you were talking about named Amber? She worked at PT's thanks.

SuperMtta
12-15-12, 19:06
Just wondering if Lilly is the same girl that use to work at the brass. Did she have nice boobs with pierced nipples and tattoos of stars? She was always fun at the brass.Nope different gal

Roy Cat
12-16-12, 15:52
Not having been to Harem House on a Saturday night for a month, I dropped by to check things out. Not a single girl was still there from the last time I visited. It was a whole new crew. All the ones I talked to complained how slow it was. The typical stripper at Harem House (and most clubs) is a 30 year old slightly overweight single mom with no job skills who is doing it to try to pay all the bills. I'm an older guy so they are attractive enough to me but I don't see why any younger guy in his twenties or thirties would pay lots of money to buy lap dances from someone like that. He could easily just date women like that. So it's puzzling to the girls they don't have many customers and it's puzzling to me why they think they should. One of the ironies of strip clubs is that girls don't work in them when they are young and could make a lot of money and then try to work in them when they are really too old and should be doing something else. I wonder if that's always been the case or if girls in local clubs used to be younger and hotter. I've always found the advantage of a weekend night at HH is that there are so many girls working that there are bound to be a few cute ones. I thought the best looking of the bunch last night was a blonde named Bailey. After I'd been sitting an hour, she stopped by my table to chat for a minute and I requested a lap dance while I had a chance. Her lap dance skills were average but she was nice to look at. There were also a couple of other nice looking girls out of maybe a dozen there.

AsianK
12-17-12, 10:41
Been a long time since I've been to brass. Went over the weekend and found it to be a wild orgy. Girls on girls. Girls on guys. Amateurs on guys. Found it very entertaining. IMO the 100 dollar dances for half an hour are a great bargain. The girl sitting next to me in the half hour area had an orgasm while the dancer was all up in her while her husband was getting his grind on too. This place had some talent. Couple friendly. And I am sure more can be had under the right conditions. The girls are here to please and really work hard for their dollar dances. I guess its the every dollar counts for Christmas shopping mentality.

BFDeal
12-17-12, 10:43
I was there, too. Brass is getting its reputation back. Awesome place to hang.

BFDeal

Been a long time since I've been to brass. Went over the weekend and found it to be a wild orgy. Girls on girls. Girls on guys. Amateurs on guys. Found it very entertaining. IMO the 100 dollar dances for half an hour are a great bargain. The girl sitting next to me in the half hour area had an orgasm while the dancer was all up in her while her husband was getting his grind on too. This place had some talent. Couple friendly. And I am sure more can be had under the right conditions. The girls are here to please and really work hard for their dollar dances. I guess its the every dollar counts for Christmas shopping mentality.

Bmoffitt
12-17-12, 15:25
I was wondering if anyone on here had ANY info or stories about a girl who worked at PT's in 2009-10 named amber?

If you do write back Thank You

AsianK
12-17-12, 20:47
I was wondering if anyone on here had ANY info or stories about a girl who worked at PT's in 2009-10 named amber?

If you do write back Thank YouYou sound like a jealous boyfriend trying to dig up some dirt. 2009-2010? Come on man. Its nearly 2013. Let it go. LOL.

OneInTheDugout
12-31-12, 04:09
What do you guys know about Jayla at Brads Brass? I recently got a dance from her at the rail and it was pretty good. I thought she was smoking hot and gave a pretty good grind for the buck. Harley was my favorite, but I have not seen her recently, so I am moving on! How is Jayla in the back?

Stallionfun
12-31-12, 12:07
Went this Saturday night. It was not busy at all. Quality of the Strippers went down from my last visit which was 6 months ago. Not many people in the VIP too.

Stallionfun
12-31-12, 12:09
Does anyone know much about her? Is she TO friendly? Thanks!

Bigg2003
12-31-12, 17:54
I don't see why any younger guy in his twenties or thirties would pay lots of money to buy lap dances from someone like that.They don't. The nerds that couldn't get any without paying generally have enough cash to pay for hot ones by the time they're in that age range.

He could easily just date women like that.For what? To take care of a single mom with kids and no skills. No thanks.

So it's puzzling to the girls they don't have many customers and it's puzzling to me why they think they should. One of the ironies of strip clubs is that girls don't work in them when they are young and could make a lot of money and then try to work in them when they are really too old and should be doing something else.The young ones generally know too many people and it "gets around" and / or they have yet to embrace their "inner working girl".

I wonder if that's always been the case or if girls in local clubs used to be younger and hotter.I think they used to be, but it could be that's how I choose to remember it.

You brought up a lot of things that I have often wondered which is why I responded to your post.

Alwayscorrects
01-10-13, 19:09
I'm looking to take my gf out to a club but I want to know how friendly the local places are to couples. Specifically I'm thinking: Dancers, PTs, or BBF. Any suggestions or reccommendations?

AsianK
01-11-13, 20:36
I'm looking to take my gf out to a club but I want to know how friendly the local places are to couples. Specifically I'm thinking: Dancers, PTs, or BBF. Any suggestions or reccommendations?All three are fine. What are you looking for? Girl on girl action? Her to watch you get dances? Regardless dancers and pts love girl on girl action in front of the crowds on the stage. VIP rooms I think dancers has best 20 dollar booths if you looking for threesome action. Pts is too crowded in VIP. And bbf is too open for VIP dances. All this is my opiniom so take it for what its worth.

Jcat69
01-13-13, 01:34
Hi guys,

I'm planning a trip to Detroit in a couple of weeks and just wondering if anyone here knows much about the sc scene. I'll post in the Detroit forum as well, but just wanted to get someone from Indy's perspective. Yes, I've heard how "liberal" their scene is. Hoping for a good time.

Also, to contribute, I'll give you a report on my last visit to Classy Chassy a couple of weeks ago. It was on a Saturday night. I started off hanging with a petite brunette, with a perfect little behind but nothing up top. Got a few dances with her and she rubbed well, high mileage. I was wearing slacks and she adjusted me and understood right where to grind. Hands freely roamed throughout dances. Too bad I'm absolutely horrible with names (or stage names for that matter) but I do know her son has down syndrome. Wow, I do actually listen to them when conversating. Just never when they say their name.

Kristina, a petite blond that's worked there since I started going, was there that night. She is excellent at her craft. You will not be dissapointed with her in either of the back rooms. She's definitely what I call a 'salesman'. She's there to make money and she works fast. If the money's not being spent or the drinks aren't being bought, she's talking to the next guy. I forgive her because she's very good and very attractive (to me, at least).

And finally, some comic relief. So last year I start hitting the SC scene hard. I start getting to know this chick, who's only average on looks, but has amazing sexuality. Our time spent together is usually getting drunk at the club and going to my place after she gets off for some of the best sex I've ever had (free and consensual). This was great. During a typical week, she'd shoot me a text asking when I was going to come see her again. She never really wanted money. She just wanted a guy to drink with and hang out with after work. She had a boyfriend by the way (typical nonworking guy that lived at her apartment but she thought was great because he watched her kid). It was my perfect relationship, no attachments. When we hung out we'd drink and fuck. My two favorite things. Of course, after awhile, we drifted apart. I got busy at work and had less time to go out. I go to the club months later and find out from her friend that she's pregnant and doesn't dance anymore. I'm a little nervous (I didn't use protection everytime. Hey, I never said I was very smart). Anyway, I just recently found out she had her child. It wasn't mine, nor her current boyfriend's. Apparently, the kid was half-mexican. I also found out she got married to her boyfriend. Must have been a very forgiving guy.

AsianK
01-13-13, 21:45
I have ventured to Detroit for the strip clubs while visiting friends. Must say I hope you are into dark meat all night long. Hit up three clubs and all hip hop all the time. These girls know how to dance. They got rhythm and rhyme so when they grinding they know how to make you feel good. I have heard that lancing offers a good bang for your buck when you bring a cover, but I haven't experienced it myself. Have fun on the drive cause you pass a lot of massage houses and small town strip clubs.

Hi guys, I'm planning a trip to Detroit in a couple of weeks and just wondering if anyone here knows much about the sc scene. I'll post in the Detroit forum as well, but just wanted to get someone from Indy's perspective. Yes, I've heard how "liberal" their scene is. Hoping for a good time.

Also, to contribute, I'll give you a report on my last visit to Classy Chassy a couple of weeks ago. It was on a Saturday night. I started off hanging with a petite brunette, with a perfect little behind but nothing up top. Got a few dances with her and she rubbed well, high mileage. I was wearing slacks and she adjusted me and understood right where to grind. Hands freely roamed throughout dances. Too bad I'm absolutely horrible with names (or stage names for that matter) but I do know her son has down syndrome. Wow, I do actually listen to them when conversating. Just never when they say their name.

Kristina, a petite blond that's worked there since I started going, was there that night. She is excellent at her craft. You will not be dissapointed with her in either of the back rooms. She's definitely what I call a 'salesman'. She's there to make money and she works fast. If the money's not being spent or the drinks aren't being bought, she's talking to the next guy. I forgive her because she's very good and very attractive (to me, at least).

And finally, some comic relief. So last year I start hitting the SC scene hard. I start getting to know this chick, who's only average on looks, but has amazing sexuality. Our time spent together is usually getting drunk at the club and going to my place after she gets off for some of the best sex I've ever had (free and consensual). This was great. During a typical week, she'd shoot me a text asking when I was going to come see her again. She never really wanted money. She just wanted a guy to drink with and hang out with after work. She had a boyfriend by the way (typical nonworking guy that lived at her apartment but she thought was great because he watched her kid). It was my perfect relationship, no attachments. When we hung out we'd drink and fuck. My two favorite things. Of course, after awhile, we drifted apart. I got busy at work and had less time to go out. I go to the club months later and find out from her friend that she's pregnant and doesn't dance anymore. I'm a little nervous (I didn't use protection everytime. Hey, I never said I was very smart). Anyway, I just recently found out she had her child. It wasn't mine, nor her current boyfriend's. Apparently, the kid was half-mexican. I also found out she got married to her boyfriend. Must have been a very forgiving guy.

Jcat69
01-14-13, 14:43
I have ventured to Detroit for the strip clubs while visiting friends. Must say I hope you are into dark meat all night long. Hit up three clubs and all hip hop all the time. These girls know how to dance. They got rhythm and rhyme so when they grinding they know how to make you feel good. I have heard that lancing offers a good bang for your buck when you bring a cover, but I haven't experienced it myself. Have fun on the drive cause you pass a lot of massage houses and small town strip clubs.Which ones did you go to? I've read a little on BTs, Bogarts, and Flight club. They all had a mix of white and black dancers. Also, are all of them valet parking only?

JAG01
01-14-13, 16:03
Went to the classy on Thursday night had the pleasure of getting to hangout with a very cool girl named Dylan. She is a tall blond with a killer body and a great personality to go with it. We spent some time in the 20 dollar room. She gives a very good legit dance one of the best that I have had in the plus 20 yrs I have been going to clubs. Going to make seeing her a regular thing.

MainStreet
01-15-13, 08:41
Which ones did you go to? I've read a little on BTs, Bogarts, and Flight club. They all had a mix of white and black dancers. Also, are all of them valet parking only?It's been a little while since I've been to the clubs in Detroit. Last time I was there I stopped by Bogarts, it is valet only. I don't know why you couldn't park in an adjacent lot other than to get your car stolen. Decent place mix of black and white girls. Seemed like a lot of regulars it was hard to get much attention. It was just so-so. They advertised having food but did not. I left looking for something to eat. I found that and then ended up at Henry the 8th in Inkster. I have never seen a a club quite like it. Crappy little dive. Noticed a hot little thing dancing as I walked in, sat down and ordered a drink. Before my drink showed up, a cutey came by and asked if I wanted a "private dance". I went to the back with her and found it included no dancing. She gave me the kind of dance that I like. I went back to the bar and sat down, had another drink and looked for the hottie I saw first. She noticed me looking at her. She came over and offered the same dance the other girl did. After I came from the back with her I walked straight out the door. I went back to my hotel and slept really well that night.

Hobo6969
01-15-13, 10:25
If you go to the Inkster or Dearborn area be sure to take a raincoat or you may have a mini me running around In about 9 months.

Hi guys,

I'm planning a trip to Detroit in a couple of weeks and just wondering if anyone here knows much about the sc scene. I'll post in the Detroit forum as well, but juskit wanted to get someone from Indy's perspective. Yes, I've heard how "liberal" their scene is. Hoping for a good time.

AsianK
01-15-13, 11:43
Which ones did you go to? I've read a little on BTs, Bogarts, and Flight club. They all had a mix of white and black dancers. Also, are all of them valet parking only?Thus was all a while back. Went to 3 clubs. Cheetahs was one. I don't remember the other 2. All offered valet. These clubs just trying to make extra money with the valet charge.

Jcat69
01-15-13, 18:54
It's been a little while since I've been to the clubs in Detroit. Last time I was there I stopped by Bogarts, it is valet only. I don't know why you couldn't park in an adjacent lot other than to get your car stolen. Decent place mix of black and white girls. Seemed like a lot of regulars it was hard to get much attention. It was just so-so. They advertised having food but did not. I left looking for something to eat. I found that and then ended up at Henry the 8th in Inkster. I have never seen a a club quite like it. Crappy little dive. Noticed a hot little thing dancing as I walked in, sat down and ordered a drink. Before my drink showed up, a cutey came by and asked if I wanted a "private dance". I went to the back with her and found it included no dancing. She gave me the kind of dance that I like. I went back to the bar and sat down, had another drink and looked for the hottie I saw first. She noticed me looking at her. She came over and offered the same dance the other girl did. After I came from the back with her I walked straight out the door. I went back to my hotel and slept really well that night.Nice! What were the rates for these umm dances? I'll hit that place up too. I hope I have similar results.

IndyGentleman
01-15-13, 22:25
Made a stop at club Zues Saturday night about 8:00. There were probably a dozen dancers there and maybe 5 customers. Dancers were anywhere from a 4 to a 8/9 and not pushy at all. A cute blond that was about an 8 stopped to chat, but I couldn't spare the funds for a private dance.

Overall, I was impressed. I haven't heard to many good things about this club on here, but it was bigger than I expected and looked much nicer inside. Have then done some re-decorating to fix it up? And there were a few very fine dancers. I will definately be back when I have more funds.

MainStreet
01-16-13, 08:53
Nice! What were the rates for these umm dances? I'll hit that place up too. I hope I have similar results.It was about a year ago. I don't remember exactly, it must have been pretty reasonable for me to hang around for the second one. I didn't spend too much on the first one. This place is a dump. There is a huge variety of girls. Have fun and report back.

Jcat69
01-16-13, 19:47
It was about a year ago. I don't remember exactly, it must have been pretty reasonable for me to hang around for the second one. I didn't spend too much on the first one. This place is a dump. There is a huge variety of girls. Have fun and report back.I'll definitely report back. The guys on the Detroit board have been more than helpful and I think I'm armed with enough knowledge to have a good time and not get screwed. Errr screwed in a bad way that is.

Will also be gambling while I'm there. Hopefully the poker table will yield extra funds for dances.

Nostra3
01-17-13, 18:16
Hey guys just wanted to throw out that there is a new girl at BBF some of you might be interested in meeting. She's 18, went to school in a wealthy burb, and has now stripped for 3 days. She is beyond smoking hot. Absolutely flawless body, beautiful face and gorgeous black hair. She was apparently there mon-wed this week. She has no personality and her dances need work but still, some of you might like to get your hands on her.

I don't normally post about hotties, in fact I don't think I ever have, but I mean it. This girl is an Indiana 13 and a perfect 10 anywhere else in the world. Pm if you need more details.

CubsFan31
01-18-13, 05:08
Went out about midnight made a few laps around the "square" to see if anything good was out or see if I could find my gem from last night. Nothing but cops out so I decided bbf would be safer. It's been awhile since I been and the last few times I've stopped I've not been overly impressed with the new ladies. Still prefer the old faces that's been there for a few years. Wasn't looking for much just a few drinks and dollars dances (cheap night). Gave out some $1's and was having an ok time when a girl named jewel stopped for a dance and a few minutes to chat. It was too late to do couch dances but might find myself back in there soon to see her. All in all it was decent night. Can't go wrong with beer and boobs.

Happy hunting fellas

Tony Colt
01-25-13, 16:19
Usually do not stop by PT's but stopped by today. Nothing special, did talk to TesaRay who worked days at BBF for years. Said she just started working at PT's this week. Still hate to pat $5 cover then $5 dance bracelet the $20 a dance. Rather drive to Kokomo or the mileage had there

Davek454
01-25-13, 17:33
Usually do not stop by PT's but stopped by today. Nothing special, did talk to TesaRay who worked days at BBF for years. Said she just started working at PT's this week. Still hate to pat $5 cover then $5 dance bracelet the $20 a dance. Rather drive to Kokomo or the mileage had thereHaven't been to PT's in years, just don't care to pay cover. Sad that TesaRay left BBF, as she was always a delight. Super nice, and hot as hell. I don't think she aged. I may have to give PT's another shot sometime, although the Kokomo plan sounds like a winner. My last few visits were to Sunset Strip, as I had wanted to check that place out for a long time. I was not disappointed, and during the time I went, the couch dances were only $10 each (5-7 I think it was.)

DaveK

RedFox2120
01-25-13, 19:43
I went to BFF and had a pretty good time. The girls there are definitely better than I was expecting. Coming from the east coast I was surprised to see American white girls stripping. Usually the only white girls are Russians. Overall there were a lot of girls with nice faces and bodies. There was 1 9/10 but I decided to go for the girl with the biggest breast since I have been mostly dating Asian girls and that is something they don't have. The dollar dances were awesome. I see a lot of people complaining but you don't realize how lucky you have it hear. In Jersey I had to sit on my hands and pay 20 dollars and no roaming allowed. A bouncer would be in there to make sure nothing was going on. Granted these were nude lap dances but still this is infinitely better. I did a 20 dollar lap dance and it was pretty good. VIP rooms are 100 an hour but I am not sure if they are worth it. I would return if I was looking for a legit good time. I wish they offered take out or something more seeing as some of the girls were pretty hot.

MyMopar
01-26-13, 03:53
The Trip to Kokomo is always worth it. I started at the Hip Hugger, a little short petite, I think she said Ashley, dark hair, dark like a little Italian girl, several dances with her and got the dark corner seat just after shift change, all hands on deck or body for both of us, a couple sexy blondes, one great bolt ons, tatted up, she will handle you well in the corner. Strayed away and hit big daddys mixed bag of ladies at this club, I am not really into the darker skinned ladies, but a short girl was a real eye catcher, I am the worst with names! A few tats, natural large B's, shoulder dark curly hair, waited until the back room was empty and she let her hands roam and roam more. I had jeans on, I think I need to buy some of those pajama pants that look like jeans. No offers or takers for OTC, but didn't think they would bite with a guy that doesn't go there much. Great time had. I will return soon. I think its much better than spending all that cash at P. T. 's, of course I know to many of the employees personally so I limit my time and play in there.

Mymopar

Cooter Jones
01-27-13, 17:01
Went to PTs on amature night. Some girl with gelled-up dark brown hair cornered me. She wanted 40 per dance to "blow my mind". I didn't have much time so I took the bait."I'll believe it when I see it" I said, and we went to the back. She straddled me and started talking about having a new baby several months before."My baby is the most important thing in my life", says she, which I took to be an excuse to bullshit dumb suckers like me so she can keep the kid in pampers and baby food. I should have bolted right then, but no. What followed was a fairly average lapper, although she did mouth my knob through my slacks for a couple seconds."Want another", she said, but the family talk left me uninspired. New rule; any stripper that starts yammering about her kids before the first song starts gets the boot. Anyway, I've been getting much better experience for less at Dancers the last few years, so I guess I'll stick to the westside.

Mustangs69
01-28-13, 16:38
I was in Indy last week and went to Classy Chassy. Here's the overall review:

$6 cover on a weeknight and it was dead in there. Three patrons including myself so loved the girl to guy ratio.

Girls ranged from 5-7 on the Indy scale. Beers were $4. 50. Water was $4. 25.

VIP dances were $20 a piece, got to a point where a girl was willing to go 2 for 1 on Thursday night. (I don't think that was the night for their 2 for 1 deals.)

Got a couple numbers, not sure what to do with them, they talked a good game but wasn't game for take out. I'm sorry but I don't remember the girls' names, bad with names plus I was kinda tipsy. Both of them blondes, one was thin, the other was medium build.

My personal take is that talent wise, it's average, the dances were nice, able to touch anything but the kitty. I would go again just to be entertained. PM if you need more details.

Take care and be safe.

Cooter Jones
01-29-13, 00:38
Anyone tried the "Liquid Lapdance" pants? I know they frown on commercial links here, but you can google it. Apparently its some kind of waterproof jockey shorts with a lubricated pouch in the front to facilitate shooting your man yogurt. They cost 19. 95 plus shipping. Supposed to improve the lapdance experience. I'm going to give them a try.

OneInTheDugout
01-30-13, 03:13
Hey guys just wanted to throw out that there is a new girl at BBF some of you might be interested in meeting. She's 18, went to school in a wealthy burb, and has now stripped for 3 days. She is beyond smoking hot. Absolutely flawless body, beautiful face and gorgeous black hair. She was apparently there mon-wed this week. She has no personality and her dances need work but still, some of you might like to get your hands on her.

I don't normally post about hotties, in fact I don't think I ever have, but I mean it. This girl is an Indiana 13 and a perfect 10 anywhere else in the world. Pm if you need more details.You have me very interested. Whats her name? Day or night?

Tonylove465
01-30-13, 18:13
Worst couch dance EVER!

Very hot looking. But definitely needs some polishing.

I've been going to clubs since 1984, can't remember being more disappointed.

You have me very interested. Whats her name? Day or night?

OneInTheDugout
01-31-13, 01:51
Worst couch dance EVER!

Very hot looking. But definitely needs some polishing.

I've been going to clubs since 1984, can't remember being more disappointed.If she's hot as they say, its worth it to me. What nights is she there now? Day or night?

Tonylove465
01-31-13, 04:53
If she's hot as they say, its worth it to me. What nights is she there now? Day or night?I saw her on a Fri afternoon.

NextPhase2000
02-01-13, 16:47
Anyone tried the "Liquid Lapdance" pants? I know they frown on commercial links here, but you can google it. Apparently its some kind of waterproof jockey shorts with a lubricated pouch in the front to facilitate shooting your man yogurt. They cost 19. 95 plus shipping. Supposed to improve the lapdance experience. I'm going to give them a try.Copy that. Just too crazy of an idea to pass up. Just ordered my pair too. After the last bump and burn I had! Yikes.

Well report back on fake or find with them.

Roy Cat
02-02-13, 14:17
Went to PTs on amature night. Some girl with gelled-up dark brown hair cornered me. She wanted 40 per dance to "blow my mind". I didn't have much time so I took the bait."I'll believe it when I see it" I said, and we went to the back. She straddled me and started talking about having a new baby several months before."My baby is the most important thing in my life", says she, which I took to be an excuse to bullshit dumb suckers like me so she can keep the kid in pampers and baby food. I should have bolted right then, but no. What followed was a fairly average lapper, although she did mouth my knob through my slacks for a couple seconds."Want another", she said, but the family talk left me uninspired. New rule; any stripper that starts yammering about her kids before the first song starts gets the boot. Anyway, I've been getting much better experience for less at Dancers the last few years, so I guess I'll stick to the westside.At least she was honest enough to tell you the price beforehand. Or did she only tell you because you asked? Sometimes they'll stay silent on the price and then tell you afterwards they charge more. 40 per dance is double the going rate around town and they need to let customers know what they are getting into or they are being dishonest. My favorite girl there right now is a cute little biracial girl on nights called Minaj (like in Nicki Minaj). I just go to PTs when I don't feel like making the long drive to the better (and cheaper) Brads or Dancers. I used to go to Babes but the last time I was there all the girls looked like they were either 40 years old or weighed 200 pounds.

West Central
02-02-13, 18:20
Found myself in Speedway on a late Friday evening with a little time to kill and decided to stop by Venus. This had never been one of my favorite clubs; I can appreciate a dive but this always was a pretty deep one. Scoped the joint from inside the front door, was immediately not impressed, sat down at the bar stool nearest the door and waited a minute or so for the bartender to appear. She was cute, light-skinned (mixed?) , a little on the ghetto side, and served me an amazing cold draft beer and a great smile. Unfortunately, that's the only thing Venus has going for it, as the girls were terrible and the ambiance is even worse. Three girls, one white that looked like crack or meth had gotten the best of her, two thicker black girls who were very much busy with other clients. Despite one of the best beers I've ever been served and a good view of the bartender, I never got a welcome feeling and was even a little repulsed by the place. I was on my way soon enough; thought about trying out a few other spots in the area but time was short and the night had a sour taste to it after going in here.

Jared317
02-03-13, 02:45
I'm new here but I've been lurking awhile. Does anyone have info on where Eva/Carmen/Zoe might be? She took a few breaks but usually showed up somewhere over the last 5 years or so. Mainly bbf, hh, or pts. Seen her in babes east a few times. Hops clubs constantly, I think she has a sugar daddy and only shows up when she's on the outs with him. Short, brunette, bolt ons, little heart tramp stamp. I've seen a few that may be her on BP and wondering if I'm right.

Thanks

Theindianaguy
02-03-13, 11:32
Heard from one of the dancers that Tessa Rae left BBF for PT's over a disagreement with one of the house moms. Hard to believe that management would let someone that brings in that much business go. Seems it would be easier to find a new house mom.

Have not seen Janay there for a while. She had been gone, but came back. Now seems to be gone again. Anyone hear anything?

CubsFan31
02-03-13, 15:35
Bbf has some good house moms and they don't put up with the BS. As we all know the girls come and go its just the nature of the business. My old favorite dancer was hot as hell and you could tell she was a ***** outside of the club. She seemed to be pretty popular and I hardly ever got to dance with her. But she was always drunk and one night she started some crap with another girl at closing time because she though the girl did something to her locker in the back. When they had to talk to the manager about the problem the girl cussed out the manager and got fired. Ain't never seen her since. Such a shame really!

Bbf Fan
02-04-13, 09:11
Heard from one of the dancers that Tessa Rae left BBF for PT's over a disagreement with one of the house moms. Hard to believe that management would let someone that brings in that much business go. Seems it would be easier to find a new house mom.

Have not seen Janay there for a while. She had been gone, but came back. Now seems to be gone again. Anyone hear anything?Does anybody know if Janay is really gone from BBF? I know her work schedule was pretty limited, so I'm wondering if she's just not there that much, and not really gone. I met her one time there, and became a big fan.

If you'd rather PM me, that would be fine, too. Thanks!

Nostra3
02-04-13, 15:09
Does anybody know if Janay is really gone from BBF? I know her work schedule was pretty limited, so I'm wondering if she's just not there that much, and not really gone. I met her one time there, and became a big fan.

If you'd rather PM me, that would be fine, too. Thanks!What's this girl look like? I know one girl who pronounces her name something like Jen-Ay. Saw her there on a Tuesday and a Saturday.

IndyGentleman
02-06-13, 23:45
I stopped in at another strip club tonight and saw a dancer I knew from Club Zeus. She said she went in to Club Zeus to work a few days ago and the place was closed and they were putting everything into a moving van. Sounds like this place is probably gone for good.

Stnick62
02-07-13, 15:25
Heard on the radio it is being razed!

BagoHammer1
02-07-13, 21:45
Heard on the radio it is being razed!It's just rubble now.

Jcat69
02-08-13, 20:10
Went to Classy Chassy the other night. I just wanted to post to warn you guys about 'Kinzee'. A tall skinny blonde who talks quite a bit. She asked me if I wanted to do a VIP for $250. I said I thought they were only $150. She said can't do them that cheap. 250 was her minimum but she said I would have a great time and guaranteed that I would get off. I took the plunge. When we get back there, she first wants to talk and finish her drink. I told her that we better get going because it's only a half hour. Once we finally start she stops me from rubbing 'everywhere', then she says, 'oh no, my bf is here' and starts talking about how she has to be careful and that he's abusive. She spends half the time talking about wanting to get away from him and how she likes me and wants me to help her. While she's doing all this talking and halfass dancing I totally lose interest. Horrible VIP dance. I should of known better.

FYI I've had two girls there give me 'bang' for my buck in the VIP. Neither work there anymore.

Mpdej8
02-08-13, 20:30
So I've been a long time fan of places like BBF, Hip Hugger, and even Scarem House when I'm down for something dirty. But lately I've been hanging around Babes East. I like D+ naturals, and Babes East seems to have plenty, and the girls aren't near as nasty as Scarem House. Maybe not the quality of BBF, but not bad at all.

My favs there are Brooke, Isis, and Jasmine. All have nice big naturals.

IndianaGuy68
02-12-13, 09:03
This just in, $12 lap dances everyday from Noon to 2:00pm. I also recommend their steak and fries for lunch!

Bbf Fan
02-12-13, 16:23
This just in, $12 lap dances everyday from Noon to 2:00pm. I also recommend their steak and fries for lunch!That's interesting news, but I'm all for it! I guess business has been slow in the daytime. Can't wait to see some of my daytime favs, and be able to spend more time with them.

Anyone know if Madison or Jenay are still working days?

OneInTheDugout
02-14-13, 12:46
Just went to Brads to see this new girl Amora that everyone said was so hot. They said she's gone already. Anybody know where she went?

Bozack
02-15-13, 15:35
Was in town Tuesday night-looking for Lexi at Babes, but to no avail. If anyone has intel on her, I'd appreciate it.

The place was relatively crowded. Had a two-for dance with London-MILF, but with a smoking bod. I recommend her.

Swung up to the Harem to see how low I could go-not that low.

May you find what you are looking for.

Jcat69
02-15-13, 18:37
If anyone sees this girl let me know. She's a sexy blonde, young, short. 5ft, small but excellent curves, small breasts, tats, and two piercings right below her mouth. I met her at Club Paradise. She was completely out of place there. Way too hot for that place. She said she just moved here from Alaska. She danced there and before that Vegas. She gave excellent mileage couch dances. She told me she was going to Brads once she got an Indiana ID. I haven't seen her at either place since. OMG the dances I had with her were better then full on sex with other girls. I almost had my first backroom explosion but stopped the dances before I embarrassed myself. I may be in love, again.

ShyOldGuy
02-15-13, 20:18
Stopped by on Fat Tuesday, hadn't been here since last summer. New bartender and all new girls. Upgrade from the last crew as far as the dancers go. Only had 3 working at 4pm, thin black girl, thick black girl and average white girl (JoJo). JoJo says she use to work at Zeus before they closed. Not too bad private dance, wanted $25 per but agreed to $45 for 2 songs. May stop by again since it is on the way home.

Roy Cat
02-16-13, 19:46
I was wanting to see if anyone here had any suggestions on finding a girl at a club. I'll get a dance from a girl and go back the next week same day and same time and she won't be there. I don't think a lot of them work the same days every week. They must schedule different days every week. Is asking a waitress for a girl's schedule the rest of the week and then going back on a day she's there a good idea? Do the waitresses dislike doing that or do the dancers dislike their schedules being passed out? I asked a dancer at Brad's today and she told me it's illegal for a club or anyone who works in a club to give a customer a dancer's schedule. Only a dancer can give out her schedule. I'm not sure I believe that. Anyone have any experience in this area?

West Central
02-16-13, 20:21
I was wanting to see if anyone here had any suggestions on finding a girl at a club. I'll get a dance from a girl and go back the next week same day and same time and she won't be there. I don't think a lot of them work the same days every week. They must schedule different days every week. Is asking a waitress for a girl's schedule the rest of the week and then going back on a day she's there a good idea? Do the waitresses dislike doing that or do the dancers dislike their schedules being passed out? I asked a dancer at Brad's today and she told me it's illegal for a club or anyone who works in a club to give a customer a dancer's schedule. Only a dancer can give out her schedule. I'm not sure I believe that. Anyone have any experience in this area?Technically, it's not even legal for the clubs to schedule the dancers, as they're 1099 independent contractors, not employees. Of course, they all do it anyway, but a smart club owner will tell his staff not to admit that.

I would suggest simply calling the club ahead of your visit. They've always been happy to tell me who's currently logged in / working. Barring that, asking the dancer "When can I see you again?" doesn't hurt a bit, and the answer might even be "after my shift.".

Freckle Freak
02-16-13, 20:38
I was wanting to see if anyone here had any suggestions on finding a girl at a club. I'll get a dance from a girl and go back the next week same day and same time and she won't be there. I don't think a lot of them work the same days every week. They must schedule different days every week. Is asking a waitress for a girl's schedule the rest of the week and then going back on a day she's there a good idea? Do the waitresses dislike doing that or do the dancers dislike their schedules being passed out? I asked a dancer at Brad's today and she told me it's illegal for a club or anyone who works in a club to give a customer a dancer's schedule. Only a dancer can give out her schedule. I'm not sure I believe that. Anyone have any experience in this area?Roy. You better have nine lives if you want to find a girl at a club. It is hit and miss. Some dancers have worked at clubs for years. Some come and go weekly. The clubs don't even know the girls schedules even if they are on a schedule. It's all a consequence of the night before they are supposed to work as to whether they got drunk, high, car broke down, BF beat them, kids got sick, etc. The only way to know a dancers schedule is by getting to know the dancer. If she tells you a schedule then she wants you to come back. If she doesn't tell you her schedule, then she doesn't have one, many don't depending on the club, or she really doesn't want you to come back. I always ask how long she has been dancing; which clubs; how long at this club; does she have or like regulars. Of course there is always the easy way, after several dances with some hot action in the back, just ask if she does private parties. Depending on the answer take it from there. Of course just because she says she does doesn't mean she will. One thing is for sure. If she says "Yes honey, lets go do some more dances and talk about it" you know you have hit the jackpot for a sure thing! (sarcasm)

FF.

PS. I saw the freckled Brook at BBF today and set the stage for OTC. Oh I already knew her schedule.

Bromad1972
02-16-13, 23:20
Technically, it's not even legal for the clubs to schedule the dancers, as they're 1099 independent contractors, not employees. Of course, they all do it anyway, but a smart club owner will tell his staff not to admit that.

I would suggest simply calling the club ahead of your visit. They've always been happy to tell me who's currently logged in / working. Barring that, asking the dancer "When can I see you again?" doesn't hurt a bit, and the answer might even be "after my shift.".Not true. BBF has their girls on payroll.

Jcat69
02-17-13, 02:24
I was wanting to see if anyone here had any suggestions on finding a girl at a club. I'll get a dance from a girl and go back the next week same day and same time and she won't be there. I don't think a lot of them work the same days every week. They must schedule different days every week. Is asking a waitress for a girl's schedule the rest of the week and then going back on a day she's there a good idea? Do the waitresses dislike doing that or do the dancers dislike their schedules being passed out? I asked a dancer at Brad's today and she told me it's illegal for a club or anyone who works in a club to give a customer a dancer's schedule. Only a dancer can give out her schedule. I'm not sure I believe that. Anyone have any experience in this area?I've always just gotten their number. If I do multiple couch dances with a dancer and buy her a couple of drinks she seems to always offer me her number. Not only that, the girl usually tries to get me to text her right away so she has my number. Then I get texts throughout the week,"hi sweetie, what are you doing tonight? You should come see me". This is how they make money. If you're just getting dollar dances she's probably not going to offer the digits. I don't know about their schedule, hell, its hard for them to stay at the same place, let alone keeping a consistent schedule. Another reason its good to have their number.

BTW guys, I found my princess. Just saw her tonight. Got her digits this time. She even suggested going out to dinner sometime. Probably fantasy stripper talk but will definitively sniff it out. She's going to take a lot of my $, I can already tell.

West Central
02-17-13, 11:59
Not true. BBF has their girls on payroll.I should have said "most clubs" somewhere in there.

Stnick62
02-17-13, 14:35
Group is trying to get a tax on Strip Clubs to fund something to do with Sexual Predators. UHG!

Cooter Jones
02-18-13, 19:34
I tried the Liquid Lapdance pants mentioned in a previous post, and I was less than impressed. For the cost of 19. 95 they send you a pair jockey shorts with a rubber pouch molded onto the front. They were well made, but they were just not for me. First, the instructions tell you to put lube in the pouch before you put them on. So I felt like a greased up punk walking around with my junk in a pouch full of astroglide for two hours. Second, they are not as stealthy as I'd like. They smell like latex, they make noises like you'd expect from a rubber bag coated with glycerin, and I believe you could feel the rubber through my slacks. So if your stripper is the spirited type that likes to put her face in your crotch or grab your junk, she may figure out something's different. On the other hand, if she just sits in your lap and grinds, they'd probably work great.

I wore them to the Gold Club. It was my first time there since they remodeled. Many of the strippers on that night were saggy and tired looking. Not terrible, but not what you'd expect from a club of that caliber. I got a couple lap dances from a skinny girl with a nice ass and flapjack titties. The dance was okay, but I felt self-conscious with this rubber appliance strapped over my wang. I probably would not repeat with either the stripper or the Liquid Lapdance pants.

Two Nutts
02-18-13, 23:40
I missed the Friday meeting with the rat pack, but one of the mice decided to share some cheese with me on Sunday. Started out at babes. Not bad. 3 potential good ones caught our eyes, but we wasn't the ethnic group they were pawning for. Too bad I had a pocket full of dough to spread around. After a bucket of beer we decided to hit HH. I think the final straw with me was when the bartender got up to dance. Think of a 12 month preggie hippo with a ton of tatoos. Not a pretty sight, especially one that we had paid 12 bucks to see.

HH, No dancers when we walked in but they started to show up when they heard a certain person that licks freckles was there, Mr. Rock star.

I had a dance from a blonde that lasted one song, no good at all. She told me to be nice when I started to roam alittle. I told her that yes it is Sunday, but we are far from being in church. Took a black girl back there for a better time but no explosion in the pants so to speak. Spent too many songs with her. (the songs seemed to be cut in half by the dj) I can see why Brads is getting all the business, these two places won't see my ass in there for quite a while.

Best part of the night was good times with a friend with some cold beers, thanks buddy!

TN

Ilapp
02-19-13, 18:57
I tried the Liquid Lapdance pants mentioned in a previous post, and I was less than impressed. For the cost of 19. 95 they send you a pair jockey shorts with a rubber pouch molded onto the front. They were well made, but they were just not for me. First, the instructions tell you to put lube in the pouch before you put them on. So I felt like a greased up punk walking around with my junk in a pouch full of astroglide for two hours. Second, they are not as stealthy as I'd like. They smell like latex, they make noises like you'd expect from a rubber bag coated with glycerin, and I believe you could feel the rubber through my slacks. So if your stripper is the spirited type that likes to put her face in your crotch or grab your junk, she may figure out something's different. On the other hand, if she just sits in your lap and grinds, they'd probably work great.

I wore them to the Gold Club. It was my first time there since they remodeled. Many of the strippers on that night were saggy and tired looking. Not terrible, but not what you'd expect from a club of that caliber. I got a couple lap dances from a skinny girl with a nice ass and flapjack titties. The dance was okay, but I felt self-conscious with this rubber appliance strapped over my wang. I probably would not repeat with either the stripper or the Liquid Lapdance pants.Dude, I about pissed my pants I was laughing so loud reading about the pants and thinking about what it was like with them on. You should probably just suck it up like most of us and do the walk of shame to the parking lot with a wet spot the size of Rhode Island showing. Of course in the summer and with shorts, might be handy to not have it running down the back of your calf and gluing your leg hair to the couch.

Freckle Freak
02-20-13, 21:20
I missed the Friday meeting with the rat pack, but one of the mice decided to share some cheese with me on Sunday. Started out at babes. Not bad. 3 potential good ones caught our eyes, but we wasn't the ethnic group they were pawning for. Too bad I had a pocket full of dough to spread around. After a bucket of beer we decided to hit HH. I think the final straw with me was when the bartender got up to dance. Think of a 12 month preggie hippo with a ton of tatoos. Not a pretty sight, especially one that we had paid 12 bucks to see.

HH, No dancers when we walked in but they started to show up when they heard a certain person that licks freckles was there, Mr. Rock star.

I had a dance from a blonde that lasted one song, no good at all. She told me to be nice when I started to roam alittle. I told her that yes it is Sunday, but we are far from being in church. Took a black girl back there for a better time but no explosion in the pants so to speak. Spent too many songs with her. (the songs seemed to be cut in half by the dj) I can see why Brads is getting all the business, these two places won't see my ass in there for quite a while.

Best part of the night was good times with a friend with some cold beers, thanks buddy!

TNI am pretty sure it's grey or silver not blond! Oh, not that dance, the other one later. I have missed your company and with! Text me and let me know what your schedule is over the weekend so we can go upscale to Brads. Or just have a beer.

FF.

PS. I can introduce you to some freckles.

Freckle Freak
02-20-13, 22:02

I wore them to the Gold Club. It was my first time there since they remodeled. Many of the strippers on that night were saggy and tired looking. Not terrible, but not what you'd expect from a club of that caliber. I got a couple lap dances from a skinny girl with a nice ass and flapjack titties. The dance was okay, but I felt self-conscious with this rubber appliance strapped over my wang. I probably would not repeat with either the stripper or the Liquid Lapdance pants.I remember his post back on 1-28 and to tell you the truth was curious about the outcum. There are other ways of handling the situation. Bring a second pair of undies and change as needed. Get a vasectomy, less junk is spilled. Wear some nice cream colored pants to camouflage it. Stick some Bounty down your pants strategically placed for the absorption factor. Wear a pad (it works for women). You can do what I do. Get a super magnum cut the tip off and pull it all the way up your thighs. That way your calf hair won't stick to the couch. It's the only use I have for a magnum anyway.

Ilapp if you wore the pants you could have pissed in the bag without leakage. Do they make those pants with bags that Big?

FF.

PS. When I get dances from freckled ladies, I wear my baseball pants.

Gimmyallurloven
02-21-13, 07:50
Finally got a chance to meet up with this girl after months of schedule conflicts. All that has been said is true. Cute, cool, fun girl. Will repeat.

PM for more details.

Cooter Jones
02-21-13, 17:53
Laugh all you want, but when the stripper sat on my lap those rubber pants let out a big juicy queef. The only thing I could think to say was,"sorry, lactose intolerant".

I remember his post back on 1-28 and to tell you the truth was curious about the outcum. There are other ways of handling the situation. Bring a second pair of undies and change as needed. Get a vasectomy, less junk is spilled. Wear some nice cream colored pants to camouflage it. Stick some Bounty down your pants strategically placed for the absorption factor. Wear a pad (it works for women). You can do what I do. Get a super magnum cut the tip off and pull it all the way up your thighs. That way your calf hair won't stick to the couch. It's the only use I have for a magnum anyway.

Ilapp if you wore the pants you could have pissed in the bag without leakage. Do they make those pants with bags that Big?

FF.

PS. When I get dances from freckled ladies, I wear my baseball pants.

Gimmyallurloven
02-21-13, 21:10
My last post is in the wrong section. I meant to put it in the providers section.

Roy Cat
02-23-13, 15:30
I should have said "most clubs" somewhere in there.No, you were right. BBF doesn't have their girls on a payroll. I ask the girls strip club business related questions all the time. It's boring to them but I work in accounting so it's interesting to me and they answer my questions to humor me because they want me to like them enough to buy lap dances off them. If a BBF girl sells zero dances, she walks out at the end of her shift with zero dollars. Maybe there is some way they are considered on "payroll" legally without actually getting paid anything but they aren't on a payroll the way most people think of that term. Thanks for the suggestions. I think I can combine what you, Freckle Freak and Jcat said into a strategy that will work better than what I've been doing in trying to find girls. I like regulars better but don't like driving half an hour and finding out my regular isn't there. Regulars especially work better at BBF. I always had a problem there with asking girls stageside for lapdances and then they would forget to show up at my table. I got a couple regular girls there and when I ask for lapdances up at the stage they always remember and come around.

Bromad1972
02-23-13, 16:58
No, you were right. BBF doesn't have their girls on a payroll.Walk to the right of the main bar and then left turn in the open area towards the office. Look at all those time cards. Think it is only the staff?

Jcat69
02-23-13, 17:48
No, you were right. BBF doesn't have their girls on a payroll. I ask the girls strip club business related questions all the time. It's boring to them but I work in accounting so it's interesting to me and they answer my questions to humor me because they want me to like them enough to buy lap dances off them. If a BBF girl sells zero dances, she walks out at the end of her shift with zero dollars. Maybe there is some way they are considered on "payroll" legally without actually getting paid anything but they aren't on a payroll the way most people think of that term. Thanks for the suggestions. I think I can combine what you, Freckle Freak and Jcat said into a strategy that will work better than what I've been doing in trying to find girls. I like regulars better but don't like driving half an hour and finding out my regular isn't there. Regulars especially work better at BBF. I always had a problem there with asking girls stageside for lapdances and then they would forget to show up at my table. I got a couple regular girls there and when I ask for lapdances up at the stage they always remember and come around.Roy Cat, that's interesting because I was talking to Kristina (works nights at BBF. She's new. She came from Classy) and she said they do get paid an hourly rate. She said a little over 2 dollars an hour. She was telling me all kinds of other details about how BBF was better than Classy, as far as tip outs and other things. I'll be honest I wasn't paying much attention. I was 2 grey goose and sprites in and was probably thinking about my third. She coulda been lying or mistaken. Who knows. Anyway good luck with the BBF ladies.

An update on Princess, because I know you guys care so much about my quests for a strippers' love. Alas, it was just stripper talk as Princess texted me back only once and has not shown any interest outside the club. I have not given up. I shall keep at it, even though it means I have to go to Club Paradise. The worse thing that can happen is I get unbelievable, high mileage, lap dances from a sexy, young spinner that doesn't want to hang out with me. I'm going to need a lot of twenties (and tens for Tuesdays).

IndianaGuy68
02-23-13, 19:03
Headed to BBF on Thursday afternoon. Sat there for awhile tipping at the stage until along came XXX (pm me for her name) Decent bod and nice boobs. I've never done the VIP before but she talked me into it. $200 for 30 minutes. I know, I know. That's a rip off but I didn't have time nor the balls to do anything different. Anywho, it was great. Lotsa DFK and of course touching is highly encouraged. Good times. I left happy. Next day, had lunch there and had a couple dances from Cinnamon. Very enjoyable!

Roy Cat
02-24-13, 15:23
Headed to BBF on Thursday afternoon. Sat there for awhile tipping at the stage until along came XXX (pm me for her name) Decent bod and nice boobs. I've never done the VIP before but she talked me into it. $200 for 30 minutes. I know, I know. That's a rip off but I didn't have time nor the balls to do anything different. Anywho, it was great. Lotsa DFK and of course touching is highly encouraged. Good times. I left happy. Next day, had lunch there and had a couple dances from Cinnamon. Very enjoyable!Cinnamon's dances are very enjoyable. I was there Thursday too and had a young guy sitting at the table next to me ask me who gives the best dances there. I told him girls are coming and going all the time and some of them may not still be there but my favorites are Cinnamon, Asia, Starla, Mika, Jordan, Cali, Harley, Mia, Malaya, Ariel and Charlie. Charlie is the best. I love her lapdances. Very gentle and sensual dances from a beautiful and exotic looking girl. I find if I go around three in the afternoon I have both the day girls to pick from and then also the midshift girls as they come in.

AsianK
02-24-13, 17:14
Headed to BBF on Thursday afternoon. Sat there for awhile tipping at the stage until along came XXX (pm me for her name) Decent bod and nice boobs. I've never done the VIP before but she talked me into it. $200 for 30 minutes. I know, I know. That's a rip off but I didn't have time nor the balls to do anything different. Anywho, it was great. Lotsa DFK and of course touching is highly encouraged. Good times. I left happy. Next day, had lunch there and had a couple dances from Cinnamon. Very enjoyable!Hmm last time I was here it was 100 for half hour. Wonder if that was cause it was a weekend vs weekday. Glad you had fun. Touching is new at this location.

CubsFan31
02-25-13, 00:52
Hmm last time I was here it was 100 for half hour. Wonder if that was cause it was a weekend vs weekday. Glad you had fun. Touching is new at this location.The $100/30 min is the VIP room and to me it's the best option. The $200/30 min is the brass room and its private. Only you and the girl are in there. I've done that option but to me it's more of a rip off. The more you pay the more privacy you get. No matter what you choose it's all fun.

Happy hunting out there fellas

OneInTheDugout
02-25-13, 12:08
Went to Brads last night, and it was a decent time. Skyla was the first to approach me, I found her pretty hot, but didn't want to pull the trigger quite yet. Went to the rail and got a good rail grind from kitten, asked her to stop by, she never did. Took me damn near 30 minutes to get "Omni?" away from my table. A very drunk redhead who I was not the least bit attracted to. I straight told her 7 times I would not get a dance from here and she would not leave, super Had an audition for a girl named princess, she looked good from the back row, but up close her teeth or jacked up. Finally found Kimmy, got a couple dances with her in the back. YOung blond, just my style. She gave a good roaming hand dance but nothing more. But it was at least high contact and sensual.

TryinAgain2
02-25-13, 18:56
Went to Brads last night, and it was a decent time. Skyla was the first to approach me, I found her pretty hot, but didn't want to pull the trigger quite yet. Went to the rail and got a good rail grind from kitten, asked her to stop by, she never did. Took me damn near 30 minutes to get "Omni?" away from my table. A very drunk redhead who I was not the least bit attracted to. I straight told her 7 times I would not get a dance from here and she would not leave, super Had an audition for a girl named princess, she looked good from the back row, but up close her teeth or jacked up. Finally found Kimmy, got a couple dances with her in the back. YOung blond, just my style. She gave a good roaming hand dance but nothing more. But it was at least high contact and sensual.'Been a long time since I wasted time in a strip club, but when I used to often, I found the easiest way to lose a leech was to finish my drink and hit the rest room. Take plenty of time, come back and if she's still there, find a new seat. Bu finishing your drink first, you have no further tie to the table. Way better than trying to explain you're just not interested.

TA2

Nostra3
02-26-13, 16:42
Walk to the right of the main bar and then left turn in the open area towards the office. Look at all those time cards. Think it is only the staff?I can confirm with 100% certainty that the girls there are on payroll. They get $2 something an hour the way a server anywhere does. They get a W-2 and everything.

Nostra3
02-26-13, 16:45
Cinnamon's dances are very enjoyable. I was there Thursday too and had a young guy sitting at the table next to me ask me who gives the best dances there. I told him girls are coming and going all the time and some of them may not still be there but my favorites are Cinnamon, Asia, Starla, Mika, Jordan, Cali, Harley, Mia, Malaya, Ariel and Charlie. Charlie is the best. I love her lapdances. Very gentle and sensual dances from a beautiful and exotic looking girl. I find if I go around three in the afternoon I have both the day girls to pick from and then also the midshift girls as they come in.We have similar tastes. Cali is the best for extremely good mileage. Ariel is great if you just want to have a great time. She's cool as shit.

Jcat69
02-26-13, 19:11
Went to Brads last night, and it was a decent time. Skyla was the first to approach me, I found her pretty hot, but didn't want to pull the trigger quite yet. Went to the rail and got a good rail grind from kitten, asked her to stop by, she never did. Took me damn near 30 minutes to get "Omni?" away from my table. A very drunk redhead who I was not the least bit attracted to. I straight told her 7 times I would not get a dance from here and she would not leave, super Had an audition for a girl named princess, she looked good from the back row, but up close her teeth or jacked up. Finally found Kimmy, got a couple dances with her in the back. YOung blond, just my style. She gave a good roaming hand dance but nothing more. But it was at least high contact and sensual.Is the Princess you speak of have braces and a really short, spinner type?

OneInTheDugout
02-27-13, 02:30
Is the Princess you speak of have braces and a really short, spinner type?Sorry if this goes through twice, didn't seem to work last time. That is her. Short, blond, big Princess tattoo. Wehre did she come from. Any good? I mean, she looks good, but the mouth through me off.

Jcat69
02-27-13, 21:12
Sorry if this goes through twice, didn't seem to work last time. That is her. Short, blond, big Princess tattoo. Wehre did she come from. Any good? I mean, she looks good, but the mouth through me off.Check out my post earlier in this forum #2942. Very good lap dance.

OneInTheDugout
03-01-13, 02:11
Check out my post earlier in this forum #2942. Very good lap dance.Well, lets hope she got the job. Stopped in around 7 and did not see her. Though the teeth threw me off, she was still pretty hot. I tried to get her to do a lap dance but she said it was only an audition and she could not do any that night. If anybody sees her let me know.

Dark Traveler
03-01-13, 11:53
Would appreciate a PM, and would return the favor for any action I can sit down and get inside a club. I am passing through, will make a stop at one of the parlors but in the mood for something different. Thanks to all local seniors for the 411 on the massage scene, makes my long commutes much more pleasant when passing through.

I can return the favor in Dayton, Cinci Lexington for any who go that way. I actually have a few gold nuggets that our off the radar.

Just want to know if the clubs are a waste of time. Thanks in advance!

Roy Cat
03-03-13, 14:52
I've had good luck at Silk Showclub on the southside in the past but bombed out last night. The difference, I think, is that all my previous trips were earlier in the evening. I always get a feeling of deja vu when I try a late Saturday night trip to a strip club. There's always a pretty blonde who it's impossible to get a lap dance from because there's a long line of guys wanting one. There's always a couple other cute girls who spend the whole night sitting on the laps of their regulars and never get anywhere near me. Then there's always a bunch of girls who I would never want to pay to get a lap dance from. I'm not that picky but there's usually just not a lot of variety and there wasn't last night. There's way too many tall girls working in clubs. The average female is 5'4", with half below that and half above that. I had a regular girl at Babes who was 5'4" who's worked at a lot of local clubs. She said she was always one of the shortest girls working in the club and I believe her. It's even worse when the tall girls are wearing high heels because they end up looking like giraffes. There's lots of little cute girls working at the Starbucks I'm sitting at right now. Why can't Starbucks offer lap dances? They could call them lappuccinos. The trip last night wasn't a total loss, though. Since everyone working there ignored me all night, I was able to just sit back and drink and relax and watch the goings on. That's always kind of enjoyable.

Jamesn
03-04-13, 20:49
Was at BBF last Thursday, and found that they removed the upper steps. Still three rows of tables, but definitely more space between rows.

Was surprised they got it done pretty fast.

But to me, I'll kinda miss the seats upstairs. That's where I sit in the club all the time.

West Central
03-04-13, 21:42
Was at BBF last Thursday, and found that they removed the upper steps. Still three rows of tables, but definitely more space between rows.

Was surprised they got it done pretty fast.

But to me, I'll kinda miss the seats upstairs. That's where I sit in the club all the time.Spent many a night parked up there watching the game on those tiny color TVs. The girls mostly left you alone up there, and with free admit and cheap food, you could end up with dinner, a few beers, the game, and naked girls for under $20. That probably dates me a bit.

AsianK
03-04-13, 22:49
Seems like this place has been getting good reviews from a lot of people. They probably had a good year last year and they want to invest in themselves to bring in more patrons. Notice they seem to be expanding areas and seems like the girls are making good money. They just need to clean up the walk way to the smoking area. Always seems to be a traffic jam with people gawking at the $20 dances as they pass by. BBf is turning into a gentleman's club on the same level as pts / dancers. Let's just hope they don't lose their taste is working girls.

Jamesn
03-05-13, 00:44
Seems like this place has been getting good reviews from a lot of people. They probably had a good year last year and they want to invest in themselves to bring in more patrons. Notice they seem to be expanding areas and seems like the girls are making good money. They just need to clean up the walk way to the smoking area. Always seems to be a traffic jam with people gawking at the $20 dances as they pass by. BBf is turning into a gentleman's club on the same level as pts / dancers. Let's just hope they don't lose their taste is working girls.I don't smoke so not sure about the walk way to the smoking area. But I did notice the black curtain, which is a new thing. I believe that's exactly for preventing people from gawkingatthe couch dances.

Jamesn
03-05-13, 00:46
Seems like this place has been getting good reviews from a lot of people. They probably had a good year last year and they want to invest in themselves to bring in more patrons. Notice they seem to be expanding areas and seems like the girls are making good money. They just need to clean up the walk way to the smoking area. Always seems to be a traffic jam with people gawking at the $20 dances as they pass by. BBf is turning into a gentleman's club on the same level as pts / dancers. Let's just hope they don't lose their taste is working girls.BTW, I don't think last year was a good year for them. Heard complaints about how slow the club was from both dancers and waitresses. And their recent move to bring back $10 couch dances seem to confirm this. Just my 2 cents.

Tonylove465
03-05-13, 09:33
$10 couch dances? Haven't heard that one.

You did hear that they'BR stopped recognizing the VIP Text for free admission too.

Did you notice they took down all the pictures too?

BTW, I don't think last year was a good year for them. Heard complaints about how slow the club was from both dancers and waitresses. And their recent move to bring back $10 couch dances seem to confirm this. Just my 2 cents.

JimBeamCoke
03-05-13, 21:57
I've had good luck at Silk Showclub on the southside in the past but bombed out last night. The difference, I think, is that all my previous trips were earlier in the evening. I always get a feeling of deja vu when I try a late Saturday night trip to a strip club. There's always a pretty blonde who it's impossible to get a lap dance from because there's a long line of guys wanting one. There's always a couple other cute girls who spend the whole night sitting on the laps of their regulars and never get anywhere near me. Then there's always a bunch of girls who I would never want to pay to get a lap dance from. I'm not that picky but there's usually just not a lot of variety and there wasn't last night. There's way too many tall girls working in clubs. The average female is 5'4", with half below that and half above that. I had a regular girl at Babes who was 5'4" who's worked at a lot of local clubs. She said she was always one of the shortest girls working in the club and I believe her. It's even worse when the tall girls are wearing high heels because they end up looking like giraffes. There's lots of little cute girls working at the Starbucks I'm sitting at right now. Why can't Starbucks offer lap dances? They could call them lappuccinos. The trip last night wasn't a total loss, though. Since everyone working there ignored me all night, I was able to just sit back and drink and relax and watch the goings on. That's always kind of enjoyable.One of the best posts I have seen in a long time Roy Cat! You explained what I have been thinking about the last many trips I have made to the strip clubs.

TryinAgain2
03-05-13, 22:39
One of the best posts I have seen in a long time Roy Cat! You explained what I have been thinking about the last many trips I have made to the strip clubs.Which is why I gave up the SC scene a good 10 years ago and found this hobby, LOL. Though it often results in the same frustrations and disappointments, as it is right as this very moment for me.

TA2

West Central
03-06-13, 12:29

You did hear that they'BR stopped recognizing the VIP Text for free admission too.

Did you notice they took down all the pictures too?They stopped sending me texts a while back. Used to get one weekly with food / drink special and free admit. Haven't gotten one since about October.

Stallionfun
03-06-13, 16:57
I was at HH last weekend. It was a quite night till I met Erica. After a nice conversation we went for dances. She was damn good. I even lost the count of songs. I am not sure if TO is available. Appreciate if any one can add more details about her.

Jamesn
03-06-13, 20:10

Did you notice they took down all the pictures too?I also learned from here, our forum, that BBF is running $10 or $12 from noon to 2:00pm. Haven't confirmed that myself, though.

Jamesn
03-06-13, 20:14
I'm just wondering when did this happen. At least for last Thursday, I did enter there with the free-pass that I printed from their old website.

Wondering if that's still working.

AsianK
03-07-13, 10:59
I'm just wondering when did this happen. At least for last Thursday, I did enter there with the free-pass that I printed from their old website.

Wondering if that's still working.LOL I saw their new website earlier this week as well. I really think they trying to make a statement. Dancers has always been my ATF. But BBF is doing a great job at marketing and proving their worth.

Nostra3
03-07-13, 11:08
I also learned from here, our forum, that BBF is running $10 or $12 from noon to 2:00pm. Haven't confirmed that myself, though.It's $12 from noon til 2.

Ilapp
03-07-13, 14:56
I believe it was a mutual friend of ours suggested to go there and watch a game last year, I thought and thought and swore there weren't any tvs to see it on, had to go there and look to find out I just hadn't noticed them all those years. Probably speaks to my age that now I enjoy the sports on the big screens by the practice pole when I am there.

Tonylove465
03-08-13, 06:18
You crack me up!

I believe it was a mutual friend of ours suggested to go there and watch a game last year, I thought and thought and swore there weren't any tvs to see it on, had to go there and look to find out I just hadn't noticed them all those years. Probably speaks to my age that now I enjoy the sports on the big screens by the practice pole when I am there.

Davek454
03-08-13, 16:33

Wondering if that's still working.Yup. Just go to the root of the site and add freepass.html.

Not sure if that's the best way to explain it, but also not sure if I can post an actual link here.

DaveK

Jamesn
03-09-13, 12:41
Yup. Just go to the root of the site and add freepass. Html.

Not sure if that's the best way to explain it, but also not sure if I can post an actual link here.

DaveKThank you! That works. But another concern I have is whether they still accept it. Hopefully yes.

Jamesn
03-10-13, 17:28
Still works as of yesterday

CubsFan31
03-11-13, 04:03
Well fellas I found myself with a few bucks in my pocket and in need of some lap dance therapy Sunday night so I went to bbf. I pulled into the parking lot and it seemed dead but thought It'd be ok. Well boy was I wrong! Walked in and it was dead for sure. Didn't seem like a lot of girls of customers but thought I'd have a cheap night. I only knew a couple girls and was hoping to stick with them if nothing else. Not long after I got there Kitten left sick which left me with less options but also a good thing if I wanted a cheap night. So after some time I danced with Chloe which was ok. Then I never made it to my seat when was I was approached by Caddy. She wanted to dance but I was trying to avoid it. Didn't know her and never danced with her before. Although not bad looking tall & dark hair. Reluctantly (because she refused to take no for an answer) I went back for a dance and it was the worst dance I've ever had. I found out she's 18/19 yrs old and fairly new. She didn't take her top off and was basically an air dance. I'll avoid her like the plague in the future. Although hard to not leave happy after seeing titties it wasn't a good night. Wish when I saw Kitten walk out the door I would've followed her and saved my money. On a side note I went Friday night and had a nice VIP with a young girl named Kylie. Although under 21 she gives a great dance and is super sexy. Think she said she's been there 5/6 months. I hope to VIP with her again in the future. Hope you fellas have a better time than I did on your next trip out!

Roy Cat
03-16-13, 16:09
Dakota is back at Brad's after a period of not working for a couple of years. I got a couple of good lap dances from her and had a nice little conversation. She said she hasn't noticed any difference in the amount of money she makes from what she made back in the twelve dollar lap dance days. Higher lap dance prices probably didn't translate into more money for most of the girls. She said the club has changed but stayed the same. I think she means the faces are different but you have the same types of characters and situations. She said the girls who've been there the longest are her, Lena, Kendra and Linnet. The common denominator for dancers who last a long time at a better club are they all look good, smell nice, can carry on a conversation, and give a good lap dance. They also usually seem to live fairly normal lives outside the club and don't get completely caught up in the drugs-drinking-party lifestyle. As a customer, if you go to a club regularly you get to know who the experienced girls are and can usually have a better time with them than a brand new girl.

NextPhase2000
03-17-13, 14:37
Avoid the scams of Lola and Mercedes. Both have a bit of a smell too. Sandra however, Omfg! Glad I came prepared. No VIP rm but was assured that works too by her. Best club experience of my life and I'm 40.

Davek454
03-17-13, 23:41
Hadn't been out in a while, and thought I'd try the darker side of the club scene (not in reference to skin, but the seediness of the establishments) last Tuesday. First, Club Paradise. Why I have been here more than once is still beyond me. Always glommed onto by the same person, and just don't find her to be physically appealing. Scooted out of there quickly and made my second bad decision of the evening and stopped at Scarem Harem House. Spent more time than planned with a gal who had apparently popped a Xanax and was not getting the same good feeling she'd had the previous time. She was far better looking than what was available at Paradise, which isn't saying much, and it was two for Tuesday, so I tried in vain to salvage the evening with a private dance. She was friendly enough, but chatty at inopportune times. Twenty bucks I'll never see again.

I think I shall make sure to stick to BBF and similar next time, as the scenery is at least much better.

DaveK

Stnick62
03-18-13, 12:38
Avoid the scams of Lola and Mercedes. Both have a bit of a smell too. Sandra however, Omfg! Glad I came prepared. No VIP rm but was assured that works too by her. Best club experience of my life and I'm 40.Never heard of this place, where is it?

AsianK
03-18-13, 14:03
Never heard of this place, where is it?I believe he is referring to little daddy's in kokomo.