PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Bad44
03-10-07, 23:49
I'm a driver and the last time in Indy I had an ebony girl look and wave at Holt and Morris. I couldn't stop since I was headed to our terminal.

Is this a place for regular activity? I spend some weekends in Indy and am interested in places I can drive a bobtail (truck without a trailer) to for possible hookups.

No truck stops since I don't want my company's name mentioned on the CB radio.

Wallie
03-13-07, 01:40
...Holt and Morris.

Is this a place for regular activity?
Not regular as far as I know, although I wouldn't be surprised if there were some action there.

Further East of there on Morris, from about Warman to Harding, some action can found, so for some enterprising lady in the area to be around the truck depots wouldn't be shocking.

Let us know if you have any success.

Wallie

Gopher Broke
03-13-07, 18:26
I was reading another website, not looking for anything in particular. Found this and thought you might like to see it as well. Might have to cruise out that way and have a look for myself. I'll report more later.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/rnr/293384237.html

Play safe,

GB.

TheHockeyGuy
03-14-07, 02:01
GB,

I also saw this today. I am going to be in the area tomorrow, around the same time this guy was. I'll report what I find. Won't have time for anything but a quick few passes and a scouting report, however.

TheHockeyGuy
03-14-07, 17:26
Drove around the CL area today. Nothing to see. Followed Shadeland and 21st in both directions for several blocks, hit the area around the Always Inn twice. No females. I'll try again next week.

Going into downtown, I hit Washington. Didn't see any activity until I passed State. Saw one older black lady (late 30s maybe) and one thicker redhead (cute face, black shirt, lots of hair put up with a hairclip) that may have been working. Saw one awesome looking girl by the Hardees, but I'm not sure she was working, as she kept a constant eye on the ground.

FYI: I'm not the best spotter in the world, being somewhat of a newb. I'd probably miss a lot of girls you can can easily spot. But I lived off of E Washington for years, and have driven that way to work for over 10 years, so I also have a little experience in spotting.

Steely11
03-22-07, 13:17
Any action on the west side?

GenerousMaleInd
03-24-07, 11:54
Anyone who use the phone chat lines dont meet a girl named Michelle from the East side. She is white and lives 1 min from Washington and Rual in a brown stone house. If you go under the bridge on Rual south of washington it is the first street to the East after you go under the bridge. She got my cash and "went to get a drink of water for us" and some crack head guy walked into the room and said who are you and why are in my house. He toned down when I stood up and I was about a foot taller than him. I said if you need cash that bad you can have it and I walked out of the house. So be safe.

Scup1958
04-10-07, 23:20
Hi guys,

I’m new to the site and to the hobby. Still looking for a good first experience in fact. I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me about an experience that I had a few weeks ago. It was around midnight, cold and a light rain was falling. I was driving east on Prospect. As I approached the intersection with Rural, I noticed an IPD car stopped in the intersection. A reasonably attractive white woman, probably in her twenties, was leaning on the passenger side door, casually conversing with the officer. As I got closer, the car headed east and the girl crossed the street to head north on Rural. I turned left and noticed that she gave me a smile as I passed. When I looked in the mirror she was waving for me to come back. I just waved and continued northbound. I’ve been wondering ever since if I passed up a good time or a sting operation. Does anyone know if IPD works that way? Was she conversing with a co-worker, being hassled, or just saying "Hi" to the local LE? I’m wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to how to make an approach without risking getting busted. As a newbie I could easily make a stupid mistake that a more seasoned hobbyist would avoid, or pass up a great opportunity that others would recognize in an instant. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chelli4me
04-11-07, 17:33
Hi guys,

I’m new to the site and to the hobby. Still looking for a good first experience in fact. I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me about an experience that I had a few weeks ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

She was not LE. The cop in the car was probably telling her to get off the street cause if he saw her again he'd arrest her. Or he could have been making arrangements to do her himself.

The best tip I can offer is if you see a gal you are interested in, offer her a ride, nothing more. If she won't get in IMMEDIATELY, leave her be. Or if she directs you to another spot to pick her up, LEAVE. And if she trys to get you to say what you want while she is still outside your car, don't say a single word, LEAVE.

Member #4556
04-13-07, 19:48
I got taken on the same scam, she also works the streets near Taco Bell on Washington street.

Anyone who use the phone chat lines dont meet a girl named Michelle from the East side. She is white and lives 1 min from Washington and Rual in a brown stone house. If you go under the bridge on Rual south of washington it is the first street to the East after you go under the bridge. She got my cash and "went to get a drink of water for us" and some crack head guy walked into the room and said who are you and why are in my house. He toned down when I stood up and I was about a foot taller than him. I said if you need cash that bad you can have it and I walked out of the house. So be safe.

Jtindy69
04-14-07, 22:26
This is my first report.

I was out earlier on Prospect street, picked up a cute 23 year old red hair lady named Sarah. Went to her place, received a BBBJ, then put the rain gear on. Did her missionary for about 20 minutes, before finishing doggy. She can shake it. Her place is close to Lexington and State.

Trukkieiik99
04-16-07, 19:42
With having nothing to do last sunday, I went out to check out Post Rd. Not much action around 5 pm, LE was at the parking lot on post & 42nd.

LE was doing a report or something in front of the Cleaners-close to the Pawn shop, it staid there for about 20 minutes.
I waited a little bit and left going east on Post rd, about 1 block before Pendlenton Pike I saw a WSW. She was wearing green sweetpants and matching jacket.

I waited for her by the entrance to some apartment complex, when she came by; I signaled her and she jumped in.

She quoted $.25 for FS and I paid. She started with a bbbj, lots of mutual touching, then I did her for a while missionary position, and finished up with bbbj again
and she swallowed every single drop. She actually did a very good job, good oral skills. She gave me her digits and I dropped her off at her place. I would try her again
this week or weekend and see what happens.

The last picture is from last week, I was driving around West Washington st and I saw little action except for this girl but I did not try her out.

Chelli4me
04-17-07, 18:38
With having nothing to do last sunday, I went out to check out Post Rd. . I saw a WSW. She was wearing green sweetpants and matching jacket. She gave me her digits and I dropped her off at her place.
The last picture is from last week, I was driving around West Washington st and I saw little action except for this girl but I did not try her out.

Thanks for a great report and esp. for the pics! Did she say if you could give out her number?

Chelli4me
04-17-07, 18:41
This is my first report.

Keep up the good work! A little better description of the gal would be appreciated, hair length, build - slender/average/heavy, how she was dressed etc.

Trukkieiik99
04-17-07, 22:29
I did not ask her if I could give her digits out, but I will ask next time I see her.

I would try to get a couple of pics of her upclose and naked. She had a great attitude.

She liked to talk a lot and was willing to do anything I asked of her. She was about 5'3, caucasian, dirty blond hair (past shoulder length), small breasts, nice ass, brown eyes, and like I said before great attitude.

Trukkieiik99
04-23-07, 12:21
Since I did not work today and I was up already. I went for a drive around Pendlenton Pike, Post Rd, and 42nd st.

Not much action, on my way back I stopped to fill up my truck at the gas station on post & 42nd.

There I saw Cristy (possible misspell), she was on the parking lot, on the left side of the station. She's about 5'3, brunnette, caucasian, big tits, good looking, not heavy or fat, just a liitle bit of extra meat in all the right places.

Picked her up and she did a good job, very talkative. SHe did BBBJ for $. 25

She did not have a phone number to contact her (of course) but she actually leaves close to my place. I took her back to her house, she said that she shares the house with a couple of other gals and that I could just drive up to the house and anyone of the girls would come out and go with you.

She lives in a house next to the daycare place on 42nd street (the one close to post rd and not the one close to Franklin). She also said that they usually have guys hanging in the house but that they were okay. She told me a bunch of times that I could just drive up to the driveway to pick her/friends up.

TheHockeyGuy
04-25-07, 02:35
She lives in a house next to the daycare place on 42nd street (the one close to post rd and not the one close to Franklin). She also said that they usually have guys hanging in the house but that they were okay. She told me a bunch of times that I could just drive up to the driveway to pick her/friends up.Thats awesome.

Please post if you go back.

Indy Cruiser
04-25-07, 09:36
I was scammed by this (&(* as well.
I'm curious when you went in, did she take you in the first room on the right-hand side and it had a couch and tv in it?
I had a posted about my experience with this *&&^&* as well.
I really hope that she isn't taking that many guys for a ride doing this stuff.

Cruising On By.............
Indy Cruiser

I got taken on the same scam, she also works the streets near Taco Bell on Washington street.

Frostyballz
04-25-07, 11:08
Picked up a girl on E Washington last night near Colorado.

She looked good. Slender, nice rack, light red hair past her shoulders and blue/green eyes. Dressed in jeans and a tank top with a t-shirt underneath. A notable facial feature is her nose. It's a little big but not like Jimmy Durante lol

She's about 35 years old.

I didn't get a name though. Sorry.

She got in and agreed to a BBBJ/CIM for 30. It started out good and went downhill from there. After less than 5 minutes she raised up and said she was having some kind of breathing problem. I asked her if she was OK and she said yes. Then she went back to work but after that she kept stopping to talk throughout and then said I was taking to long.

I said let's call it a day and I'll give you 20. She said "no way" grabbed the money off the dash and got out and walked off and I left.

You might be OK with her if you can pop in less than 5 minutes though.

Member #4556
04-25-07, 18:48
Here is my original report from awhile back.

I got scammed today on east washington. I picked up a girl at the taco bell on east washington near Rural. She is very easily a 9 on the SW scale. Tall slender, strawberry blond hair, nice thin long legs, great ass, nice be tits. Thought I had finally got a good score. She was very nice and pleasant, doeasnt act or look like she works the street. She tells me where to go, and we go south on Rural. Pull behing a house to do our business, and see LE. So she says we can use her place her brother is gone for awhile. We pull around the block and go in a house. Decent nieghborhood and a clean house. We go back to the bedroom, and start to undress, and she says she getting a condom, while taking the money I laid out on the dresser. Few minutes later 3 guys come in and wanna know what I'm doing here. I hurry up and get out. I drive around for a bit, and drive back by, I notice the red toyota that was in front of the house is gone. So I park on a side street and sit for a bit. Here ones of the guys and her drive up in the celica. He sees me and pulls in the alley, when he comes back around she isn't in it. He parks and goes inside. I never saw her. So take it from me, learn the rules and never give up cash first, even if they seem fine and very Hot. The house is 2924 Newton Av. About 10 blocks south of washington off of rural. The Red Celica is plate number 41U884. She would hat as hell if she is real and you can have her.

I was scammed by this (&(* as well.

I'm curious when you went in, did she take you in the first room on the right-hand side and it had a couch and tv in it?

I had a posted about my experience with this *&&^&* as well.

I really hope that she isn't taking that many guys for a ride doing this stuff.

Cruising On By.............
Indy Cruiser

TheHockeyGuy
04-26-07, 14:30
Picked up a girl on E Washington last night near Colorado.

She looked good. Slender, nice rack, light red hair past her shoulders and blue/green eyes. Dressed in jeans and a tank top with a t-shirt underneath. A notable facial feature is her nose. It's a little big but not like Jimmy Durante lol

She's about 35 years old.

I didn't get a name though. Sorry.

She got in and agreed to a BBBJ/CIM for 30. It started out good and went downhill from there. After less than 5 minutes she raised up and said she was having some kind of breathing problem. I asked her if she was OK and she said yes. Then she went back to work but after that she kept stopping to talk throughout and then said I was taking to long.

I said let's call it a day and I'll give you 20. She said "no way" grabbed the money off the dash and got out and walked off and I left.

You might be OK with her if you can pop in less than 5 minutes though.Sounds like the same damn girl the other 3 on here got scammed by. Seems like this one is working over everyone. Not too bright on her part.

Scup1958
04-26-07, 16:24
After less than 5 minutes she raised up and said she was having some kind of breathing problem.Where have I heard this before? Humm. Oh yeah! I was married for 20+ years.

Ssindy
04-27-07, 04:00
I was going to check out the Prospect stroll at about 10: 45 PM on Thursday. I was waiting for the light to turn green so that I could turn left from northbound Keystone onto Prospect. I noticed a tall slender figure in blue jeans and a gray hooded sweatshirt walking west on the north side of Prospect. The shape of the hips definitely said female and they moved just the way they’re supposed to. She pulled off the hood of the sweatshirt to reveal long dark blond wavy hair, which she tossed around as she surveyed the traffic. I didn’t get a good look at her face but what I could see caused my naughty parts to get all warm and tingly. Before the light changed some guy in a white car pulled into the used car lot, made the grab and I was left with a massive dose of frustration. So, which one of you guys was it? And how was she? I think I’d recognize her if I see her again. Does she sound familiar to anyone?

Trukkieiik99
04-29-07, 15:47
Here's some pictures of the gals working on post rd on Saturday.

From what I could tell, it was very busy, plenty of girls and dealers around the
liquor, gas station, and fish place.

Some of this pics are not very good quality but I was using the zoom function on my camera too much, so.

JohnnieBravo
04-29-07, 23:05
Hello All:

I am writing to inquire about where all the strolls are located in your fine city. I tried on Pendleton Pike between 42nd and Post on several occasions at different times of the day and saw nothing. I also took Washington St. (RT 40) from east to west and saw only one potential SW and that was at the corner of Washington and Belmont. Was not sure if she was a SW because she was at the Marathon station talking to some guy in an SUV with his window rolled down...could've been a friend of hers but she kinda looked the part. Also checked Morris and Bolt rd and found nothing there as well. Any of the local campaigners ever write anything complete about all the Indianapolis strolls? Thanks, be safe and use jimmies guys.

JohnnieBravo

Wallie
04-30-07, 00:59
Hello All:

I am writing to inquire about where all the strolls are located in your fine city...

JohnnieBravo
Johnnie, you will find the info you need in the "General Reports" Section for Indianapolis. Most of the info we share is available there. This SW thread is relatively new, and few of us use it. In fact, I wish it hadn't been started, as it just makes another thread to keep track of...

If you read back a few pages in the aforementioned Thread, you should find all the info you need.

Welcome to Indy, have fun with the ladies, and please, share your exploits.

Wallie

Chelli4me
04-30-07, 07:32
Here's some pictures of the gals working on post rd on Saturday.

What is the cross street?

Chelli4me
04-30-07, 07:34
This SW thread is relatively new, and few of us use it. In fact, I wish it hadn't been started.Wallie

There was/is no need for this thread. Let's keep going under "General Reports"

Trukkieiik99
04-30-07, 23:21
Post and 42nd street, in the big parking lot on the east side.

I picked up this SW again (gigi is her so called name), white, slender, about 5'5. Took her to my place for a BBBJ but she did not finish the job this time, she said that she was feeling bad and wanted me to take her home. Which I did, but I found out why she wanted to go home before she was done the BBBJ. Somehow she got hold of my wallet (rookie mistake on my part) and she took out $. 03 plus the $. 10 that I gave her. Which was sucked for me but you live and learn.

On my way back from dropping her off, I picked up another gal. Her name was Cristy, a little bit on the heave size, about 5'4, white. She finished what the other girl did not; I took her back to 38th street and post rod (Rallies).

Wallie
05-01-07, 02:14
There was/is no need for this thread. Let's keep going under "General Reports"
I concur.

Wallie

Wallie
05-01-07, 02:18
What is the cross street?
From some of the earlier posts I've seen about Post Rd., I'm guessing the cross was about 42nd.

If action keeps increasing in that area, I will have to venture out that direction even though it's a bit out of the way, and gas is 3 bucks a gallon.

However, I'm not surprised that action is increasing out there. As the near East side and the College Ave. area gets more and more gentrified, alot of the former, but now displaced residents, seem to be moving farther and farther East, and the drug/violence problems, and all that are associated with it, are moving with them.

Wallie

Wallie
05-01-07, 02:20
As stated earlier, let's abandon this SW Thread, and continue to post all Indy reports about SW scene in the "General Reports" thread.

Fatboy Riderky
07-02-07, 23:42
Picked up a cute blonde today walking down washington. About 6 blocks from pattys gentlemens club. She was about 21-22, short blonde hair and a pierced lip NICE ASS had on a texas roadhouse t shirt that was tied up like a halter and a pair of tight camo pants. She shook that ass like no bodys business man. She seemed nice and we agreed on 1/2 , 1/2 for .40 and then it went downhill. She gave ne head for about r5 seconds and then said she was ready and for me to get on top. I told her that if that was all the head she was giving then she was going to do the work. She bitched about my tattoo and anything else she could think of. I finally got my nutt and got rid of her.

Indy Tourist
07-03-07, 18:30
Gave her the old "Pump and Dump" huh? Sounds like she deserved it!

..... She bitched about my tattoo and anything else she could think of. I finally got my nutt and got rid of her.

Wallie
07-04-07, 05:56
Gents, we appreciate your contributions, but PLEASE, post all SW in the "General Reports" thread for Indy.

We are trying to let this thread die.

Thank-you.

Wallie

Gummie Bear
08-14-07, 21:59
Hey guys,

I'm visiting the area for a very short stay and would like the most recent recon. I drove down washington st tongiht and did see one ugly WSW and a few characters and kept goin. Is uncle leo on the seen down here? In Tampa they are always doin stings and such, if you ever vaction there I would be glad to help.

Please respond quickly.

Thank you

Stormrider
08-15-07, 11:41
Hey guys,

I'm visiting the area for a very short stay and would like the most recent recon. I drove down washington st tongiht and did see one ugly WSW and a few characters and kept goin. Is uncle leo on the seen down here? In Tampa they are always doin stings and such, if you ever vaction there I would be glad to help.

Please respond quickly.

Thank you

Please see the post below yours.

Gummie Bear
08-16-07, 01:57
Sorry compadre, if I'm dreaming about SW's then I will post on that thread, just makes sense. Shouldnt make waves. Didn't know you were deemed monger in charge. On with the fun stuff. So I had this dream I was staying at the Knights Inn on 21st St. Gentleman all I can say is the place is literally crawling with SW's. LE knows it too, I saw a cruiser pull into the office. The going rate they are asking is. 40. The girls here arent the prettiest I've ever seen but when you can see a few girls in one night for under a benjamin, its all good. Don't stay here longer than one night, because all the girls bash each other just like on Craigslist and that only leads to drama and the POPO being called to the scene. I would recommend Pepper, a down home southern girl who really prides herself in oral skills. She is about WSW 40, trim build, see titties and almost a nice round ass. You will see her out walking the dogs, very friendly to approach. Kind of girl you would pick up in a dive bar. That's it! Thanks Indianapolis for being so generous with women!

Stormrider
08-16-07, 23:31
Sorry compadre, if I'm dreaming about SW's then I will post on that thread, just makes sense. Shouldnt make waves. Didn't know you were deemed monger in charge...Thanks Indianapolis for being so generous with women!

Has nothing to do with being BMOC. We have just been trying to let this thread die as General Reports is where we have always posted here. I just thought that maybe that you had taken the time to read the post that said so. If you post here, there is a better than average chance that your post will not be read. Instead of copping an attitude, you should take the advice of guys who post and read here consistently. But hey, don't let me stop you if you feel that you are in the right.

On a lighter side, you're welcome and have fun while you're here.

Wallie
08-17-07, 01:15
Gents, we appreciate your contributions, but PLEASE, post all SW in the "General Reports" thread for Indy.

Thank-you.

Wallie

DodgeRamMan
05-02-08, 19:42
Does anyone know anything about a little blond named Jenny who used to walk Post Rd. Where is she now?

Wallie
05-03-08, 01:41

Thank-you.

Wallie

Tim P14
06-16-08, 23:12
I didn't feel like making sales calls today. Needed to be done by noon to watch golf so I for the first time cruised the E10th street area. Talked to three. One was a hispanic girl. Mid 20's Medium length dark hair. Wearing white pants and a white strapless top. She looked very nice. Met her on a side street and she was sure I was LE. Wouldn't even slow down to talk.

2nd was the girl with the Teddy Bear. She was dressed normal waiting on a bus on Washington diagonal from the Speedway. I pulled up and asked her fro a ride. She insisted that she was waiting on the bus to get downtown. I offered her a ride and she declined. Thought she thought I was LE too. Circled and watched. She did actually get on the bus. She wasn't all gothic like the pics showed. Dressed normal in a jean skirt and white top. She had her teddy bear.

3rd girl was Mindy. Picked her up on a side street north of Michigan. Cute blonde. Said she was 29. Tight jeans and a pink half shirt. No tits. She gets in and smells like alcohol. Wants to party. Needs to stop at the liquor store. We do. Then of course she needs money. I go in and buy a bottle of cranberry and raspberry vodka. She wanted grey goose and got smirnoff. Damage $8. No problem yet. She then asks what I want. I say CBJCIM. She wants $100. I said $20 plus the vodka. She agrees. We are driving east on 10th. She starts. Gets the condom on and about a minute into it she asks if I have any more money. I said no. She said what about the change from the liquor store. I said I need it for lunch she demands that I give it to her. I said we have an agreement. She says she doesn't care about the $20 dollars cause she can make $200 in 15 minutes whenever she wants. I said that's great but not from me. She sat up and said take me back. I asked for my $20 bucks and she said said not a chance. I got you hard that's worth $20. I told her she could use some of the money for the bus and I pulled over and let her out. $28 dollar lesson learned.

Tim P14
06-17-08, 08:32
Sorry guys. Didn't mena to end so abruptly.

My question was and is what is the best way to handle this situation. Obviously she needs a corrective measure upside her head, but society deems smacking even a SW upside the head inappropriate. Anything you do could cause a scene and that is the last thing this monger wants.

Would appreciate your suggestions.

Indyguy69
06-18-08, 17:40
Sorry guys. Didn't mena to end so abruptly.

My question was and is what is the best way to handle this situation. Obviously she needs a corrective measure upside her head, but society deems smacking even a SW upside the head inappropriate. Anything you do could cause a scene and that is the last thing this monger wants.

Would appreciate your suggestions.I don't know which one of the senior guys suggested it but I use their advice on this topic. Put the money in the ashtray or cup holder so they can see it and then close it. Tell them they get it after you are satisfied. Keeps them from dashing before the deed.

Wallie
06-19-08, 23:49
Originally Posted by Wallie

Thank-you.

Wallie

Teabag X
06-21-08, 16:24
SW reports belong in the SW section.

Wallie
06-22-08, 03:31
This is a copy/paste of the answer I gave to Teabag X in reply to a PM about why we don't use this thread.

I'm not trying to stir any shit here, but suffice it to say, posting SW reports in the GR section of the Guide is how we have always done it, and how a few of us thought it should continue to be done.

"Re: i gotta ask
I was not the first in the Indy Thread to suggest that the SW section go away.

In Indy, we have always used the General Reports thread for SW information. Just how we did it. When Jackson created the SW thread for Indy, we ignored it for a long time, and continued to use the GR section.

There was information being requested on the SW thread that was already posted in the GR thread, and 2 other members before me referred a request to the GR section, and suggested we let the SW thread die.

This is what we have done.

See also these posts: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/s...41&postcount=27

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/s...98&postcount=29

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/s...24&postcount=40

Nothing personal, it's just how we've done it.

(Oops, upon further review, I notice that I may have been the first to suggest we let the SW thread die.)

Now, all that being said, if members want to revive this (the SW) thread, then hey, go for it. However, please don't ask questions that have been thoroughly covered in the GR section, and don't be too shocked if you find this thread doesn't get much traffic.

As I said above, and in my answer, using the GR thread is just how we have always done it in Indy.

I'm not HMIC, and will gladly leave that job to Jackson, I've just been trying to make Indy info easier to find, by keeping the SW info where it has always been for us.

We do use the MP, CL, and Escort threads for their uses, it just seems tradition has kept the SW information in the GR thread here in Indy.

Wallie

Nite View
02-16-09, 17:42
Traveling on Tibbs ave. Around 1:45 Monday saw a WSW at 10th st. Continued to my destination, when finished I returned to that location just in time to see her entering a leo van. Next to van was a gray pickup with a gentleman setting next to it with hands behind him. Be careful out there.

Nite View
02-24-09, 15:08
Monday around 2:00, WSW, long dark hair, fairly attractive. Working at washington and arlington by the VP. She was a little to obvious for me. When the cars would stop for the red light she would walk over and look to see if they were stopping for her.

NV

Wallie
02-25-09, 02:29
Nite,

We appreciate your input, truly we do. However, if you continue to use this thread, I think you will find it gets little traffic.

For a long time, we have been posting all SW information in the General Reports thread. It has always gotten the most traffic, and we sort of agreed to let this (the SW thread) die.

You might repost your info in that thread if you want, the information you provided, especially about the sting is good useful stuff.

Again, definitely appreciate your report.

Wallie

Nite Crush
09-30-10, 23:19
Left BBF around 2AM and unsatisfied. Then I found I was on Sherman. Then I smelt action. Saw one WSW about 25, 5'5" and kinda cute. Made an U turn but she's gone. I randomly turned on S 10th Ave and saw another WSW, a spinner. She gave the look and I picked it up. I got in an alley and she got in.

She tried to rip me off. but I took it since it was very late and get another one.

her bbbj was not enthusiastic. She said she has two kids home and her mom was taking care of them. I wanted to try CFS. But no joy. Finally dropped her off at her mom's.

Guess I was doing more like a charity work that night.

Semotrucker
11-16-10, 15:28
I was around the Pilot off I 465 there at the hotel. Seen this fine little redhead, Picked her up, BBBJ was ok. Nice little body. Tried to get her digits, but she seemed like she was in to much of a hurry. Would consider doing it again, if I ran across her. Maybe someone here can help me with her digits for next time.

Fatboy Riderky
12-01-10, 11:30
I believe her name was Maria. 5'8" or so. Long drk red hair and a few freckles. Picked up on W washington just before downtown near the strip joint. She is 30 but looks 18. What an ass. Went to don't ask hotel and FS. 50. I have unconfirmed digits if anyone interested. She is a talker but very friendly. PM if you want the digits. Senior members only.

Wallie
12-02-10, 02:10
We appreciate your input, truly we do. However, if you continue to use this thread, I think you will find it gets little traffic.

For a long time, we have been posting all SW information in the General Reports thread. It has always gotten the most traffic, and we sort of agreed to let this (the SW thread) die.

Again, definitely appreciate your report.

Wallie.

Again, continue to post here if you like guys, but don't be too surprised if you don't get any responses to your posts and / or questions.

Bruce180
12-15-10, 03:12
I was around the Pilot off I 465 there at the hotel. Seen this fine little redhead, Picked her up, BBBJ was ok. Nice little body. Tried to get her digits, but she seemed like she was in to much of a hurry. Would consider doing it again, if I ran across her. Maybe someone here can help me with her digits for next time.I sat in my trk. At the Pilot, off an on this year like maybe once every month sometimes up to a 24 hrs period never saw a girl around. I thought all action was dead, could be my timing to or bad luck or both. Will keep eyes open for her or any others and report. A couple of yrs. Ago I was at that strip club across the street from the trk. Stop wonder if there is any action there, one stripper gave me that impression. Will look into it one day but not into stip clubs to much. By the way in yrs past I have seen s / w at that lounge right across the street from Piolt where the trks. Park just standing on the outside. I got one girl can't remeber her name she was at least 6 ft. White and young with long brown hair if you ever see her get her she get her, she take her time and dosen't rush over all about an 8. Haven't seen any thing recent, hope others have had better luck.

Member #4125
12-16-10, 11:35
I sat in my trk. At the Pilot, off an on this year like maybe once every month sometimes up to a 24 hrs period never saw a girl around. I thought all action was dead, could be my timing to or bad luck or both. Will keep eyes open for her or any others and report. A couple of yrs. Ago I was at that strip club across the street from the trk. Stop wonder if there is any action there, one stripper gave me that impression. Will look into it one day but not into stip clubs to much. By the way in yrs past I have seen s / w at that lounge right across the street from Piolt where the trks. Park just standing on the outside. I got one girl can't remeber her name she was at least 6 ft. White and young with long brown hair if you ever see her get her she get her, she take her time and dosen't rush over all about an 8. Haven't seen any thing recent, hope others have had better luck.You can find some fun at the Classy, but I've only had consistent luck on the day shift. I had an interesting thing going on for a while with a nice little gal. She had some money problems and told me about it in the back room, first time I had ever heard that story LOL. Gave me nice action and said she'd like to meet up outside sometime. Gave her my number and she called a couple days later. Said she needed $150 to make rent and she would pay me back (sure you will) , I picked her up and we hit the motel by the club, a good couple hours of fun! She asked me if I could take her to drop off the rent money, figured I was getting ready to drive her to a drug deal but she really paid the rent. She even paid me back my money a couple of weeks later, couldn't believe it.

She started calling some what regular needing to borrow $20 or whatever. Always made it worth it, though. She had a prepaid cell, and lost track of her when she let her service lapse. Tightest little girl I had ever had the pleasure of skewering LOL.

I think the truck stops are watched pretty closely by the attendants, but I don't hang around them to know for sure.

Davidonecall
02-09-11, 15:33
I found this youtube video on the Olando site and it could help you if you run into any problems. http://www.youtube.com/user/FlexYourRights

Nells M All
02-09-11, 17:29
I found this youtube video on the Olando site and it could help you if you run into any problems.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FlexYourRightsUnfortunately the cops are ass holes and so that don't work. They have figured out how to get around that shit. For one just you refusing gives them probable cause to get a warrant to search. One example I can think of is. A few years ago a friend of mine was stopped in a road block. The cop asked to search his car. My friend said no I've got a bunch of stuff in here and my fishing stuff in the trunk and I don't want you throwing my shit all around so no. It was summer time about 95 degrees. The ass hole cop says ok smart ass get out of the car and set over there on the shoulder of the road. Ill have to get a dog here to sniff your car. And get judge to sign a search warrant. It shouldn't take over 6 to 10 hours. I'm detaining you until I can get a warrant we should have it in 6 or 8 hours. You just set there. My friend was pissed so he set there in the sun for over a hour. Then said hell with it. And gave in and let them search just so he could get out of the sun and leave. I wouldn't be surprised if the ass holes wouldn't even make you set in the snow this time of year until you gave in. But you refusing and they say acting suspicious. Is enough for them to get a warrant. So that don't work we have no rights.

Davidonecall
02-10-11, 13:50
Unfortunately the cops are ass holes and so that don't work. They have figured out how to get around that shit. For one just you refusing gives them probable cause to get a warrant to search. One example I can think of is. A few years ago a friend of mine was stopped in a road block. The cop asked to search his car. My friend said no I've got a bunch of stuff in here and my fishing stuff in the trunk and I don't want you throwing my shit all around so no. It was summer time about 95 degrees. The ass hole cop says ok smart ass get out of the car and set over there on the shoulder of the road. Ill have to get a dog here to sniff your car. And get judge to sign a search warrant. It shouldn't take over 6 to 10 hours. I'm detaining you until I can get a warrant we should have it in 6 or 8 hours. You just set there. My friend was pissed so he set there in the sun for over a hour. Then said hell with it. And gave in and let them search just so he could get out of the sun and leave. I wouldn't be surprised if the ass holes wouldn't even make you set in the snow this time of year until you gave in. But you refusing and they say acting suspicious. Is enough for them to get a warrant. So that don't work we have no rights.At this time you make sure that you start writing the officers name and star number (make sure he see what you are doing). Call your lawyer and tell him (her) what is going on. Make sure that you are talking so he can hear you and how you may lose your job so you need help in with money and how to make up for the lost of the job. Because if he continues he knows that you are planning to take him to court.

Sting69649
02-12-11, 13:53
He wouldn't have gotten a warrant. The dog thing happens a lot. They can't detain you for an "un-reasonable" amount of time, but who knows how long that is. Your friend should have asked for an abulance and feined a heat stroke after 15mins. Put that cop in his place.

Down South
02-28-11, 19:16
So today wasnt quite that warm, but saw some new faces walking around 10. There was a short 5'7' red head with a hoodie out and about. Didn't try as I was a bit skiddish of some markings, but did get info. PM for details if you are so inclined.

Nash Manner
08-01-11, 18:42
I see the SW topic dead here, are none of them around anymore? I visited Atlanta and plan to check out Indianapolis.

RedLake40
08-01-11, 20:25
I see the SW topic dead here, are none of them around anymore? I visited Atlanta and plan to check out Indianapolis.Seems like that's where most of the posting for SW is happening.

Stormrider
08-01-11, 20:37
I see the SW topic dead here, are none of them around anymore? I visited Atlanta and plan to check out Indianapolis.They don't use this thread, try the General Reports.

SkyFourU
08-24-11, 19:57
Seems like that's where most of the posting for SW is happening.Yea seems that way. Looks like I'll be leaving here soon.

ThunderKunt
11-07-11, 21:25
Here's some pictures of the gals working on post Road on Saturday.

From what I could tell, it was very busy, plenty of girls and dealers around the.

Liquor, gas station, and fish place.

Some of this pics are not very good quality but I was using the zoom function on my camera too much, so.My friend and her family live right around this area and frequent this gas station daily. She is a registered nurse for fucks sakes and these fucks got nothin better to do than to take pictures of broads and post them here against their will. What if my friends 16 year old daughter was in the background having no clue what a SW is. And this fuck captures her sometime?

ABikerGuy
06-09-12, 15:35
Hi, anyone know of any activity going on in and around Kokomo, IN? I'll be there all week.

Hope someone has some info.

Thanks

OralFetish2
06-14-12, 16:21
Hi, anyone know of any activity going on in and around Kokomo, IN? I'll be there all week.

Hope someone has some info.

ThanksThis board is inactive. All streetwalker reports are now in "general reports".

Good luck.

AcrossTheUnive
07-10-12, 00:19
Well, I travel all over the place for my job. (as the screen name implies)

Today my travels took me through indy. So I checked my favorite forums and set my gps toward the east side. Immediately I see one WSW that I had very little interest in. On rural. Passed. So I fell asleep while driving and dreamed that I saw a slim WSW around the Michigan area. Wow. Had to try to give her a ride. Well because of the stupid one way streets I had a tough time getting to her. I lost her for a minute then looked up and she was sitting right there at a house with a man. Tried a few times but she was not interested.

So I went on my merry way.

Then I saw another one that I was not interested in. WSW old, yucky.

And another WSW. Young blonde. But she was busy with some type of domestic issue and uncle showed up.

I continued to dream until I realized that I needed to snap out of the dream and continue to my destination further south. When.

Boom. I slipped into a deep dream of a dark red haired WSW with a pink top and some tight shorts. She looked like a regular chick but I tried anyway. Looped around and popped up out of an alley where she was walking. She smiled and said hi. I thought she was just being nice and was about to walk passed me but she stopped to see if I was going to say something else. I get her in the vehicle and we small talked for a brief minute after she shook my hand (I really liked that for some reason). Then I asked what she was doing today and she said"just trying to pay some bills". Sweet. I Leo checked and she did the same. We agreed on s40 and off we went to a convenient store nearby. I bought her something to drink and then headed to an abandoned house in the driveway out back. She let me touch all while she BBBJCIM. Her sweet spot was very tight. So tight that I never really got my fingers in. She was patient with me since I take longer during better bjs. I felt bad so I helped out with my hand while touching the mouse button with my other hand. Finally I told her that I was ready and she provided her mouth as the reservoir. She spit it out and she directed me to her house nearby. Near 9th.

I gotthe digits but will have to ask her if its ok to give out. I cannot wait to travel back through to try out FS. I bet it will be nice to crack open that ubertight slit.

Anyways, good dream indeed.

I'm not saying that the pic that I am posting is her. But I'm not saying that it isn'teither. LOL. If you see her, treat her nice cause she seems like a gem. Too bad I don't live near Indy or she would be a regular friend for me.

Well looks like ill have to add the pic later since its a huge file. Just give me a min.

Best Swimmer
07-10-12, 15:04
For some reason, Indy doesn't post in the right forum for SW even if it says Streetwalker Reports

Fast Spa
07-12-12, 20:25
Well, I travel all over the place for my job. (as the screen name implies)

Today my travels took me through indy. So I checked my favorite forums and set my gps toward the east side. Immediately I see one WSW that I had very little interest in. On rural. Passed. So I fell asleep while driving and dreamed that I saw a slim WSW around the Michigan area. Wow. Had to try to give her a ride. Well because of the stupid one way streets I had a tough time getting to her. I lost her for a minute then looked up and she was sitting right there at a house with a man. Tried a few times but she was not interested.

So I went on my merry way.

Then I saw another one that I was not interested in. WSW old, yucky.

And another WSW. Young blonde. But she was busy with some type of domestic issue and uncle showed up.

I continued to dream until I realized that I needed to snap out of the dream and continue to my destination further south. When.

Boom. I slipped into a deep dream of a dark red haired WSW with a pink top and some tight shorts. She looked like a regular chick but I tried anyway. Looped around and popped up out of an alley where she was walking. She smiled and said hi. I thought she was just being nice and was about to walk passed me but she stopped to see if I was going to say something else. I get her in the vehicle and we small talked for a brief minute after she shook my hand (I really liked that for some reason). Then I asked what she was doing today and she said"just trying to pay some bills". Sweet. I Leo checked and she did the same. We agreed on s40 and off we went to a convenient store nearby. I bought her something to drink and then headed to an abandoned house in the driveway out back. She let me touch all while she BBBJCIM. Her sweet spot was very tight. So tight that I never really got my fingers in. She was patient with me since I take longer during better bjs. I felt bad so I helped out with my hand while touching the mouse button with my other hand. Finally I told her that I was ready and she provided her mouth as the reservoir. She spit it out and she directed me to her house nearby. Near 9th.

I gotthe digits but will have to ask her if its ok to give out. I cannot wait to travel back through to try out FS. I bet it will be nice to crack open that ubertight slit.

Anyways, good dream indeed.

I'm not saying that the pic that I am posting is her. But I'm not saying that it isn'teither. LOL. If you see her, treat her nice cause she seems like a gem. Too bad I don't live near Indy or she would be a regular friend for me.

Well looks like ill have to add the pic later since its a huge file. Just give me a min.Unfortunately your pic did not make it if you can PM me the pic and digits thanks fast spa. Also did she have Freckles?

AcrossTheUnive
07-12-12, 23:10
Unfortunately your pic did not make it if you can PM me the pic and digits thanks fast spa. Also did she have Freckles?Pic too big. Couldn't post it and had no means to resize. Let me try something.

There you go. Best I can do.

Hoosiermonger
07-13-12, 13:38

There you go. Best I can do.[/QUOTE]Don't remember her name but had a good time. She had a room somewhere on the east side. Her french skills were good but she wasn't tight at all. Because of that I was able to hit it for quite awhile before losing it. She gave me a number that never has worked. I'd repeat if I ever see her again.

AcrossTheUnive
07-13-12, 18:40

There you go. Best I can do.Don't remember her name but had a good time. She had a room somewhere on the east side. Her french skills were good but she wasn't tight at all. Because of that I was able to hit it for quite awhile before losing it. She gave me a number that never has worked. I'd repeat if I ever see her again.[/QUOTE]Well, traveled through and attempted to call. Number didn't work. Madea few rounds around the area amd back on my way. I'll always have my memories.

IrishLaddie
07-28-12, 11:39
Don't remember her name but had a good time. She had a room somewhere on the east side. Her french skills were good but she wasn't tight at all. Because of that I was able to hit it for quite awhile before losing it. She gave me a number that never has worked. I'd repeat if I ever see her again.Well, traveled through and attempted to call. Number didn't work. Madea few rounds around the area amd back on my way. I'll always have my memories.[/QUOTE]She said her name was Kim, used to live on 9th St, ten she disappeared. She gave great French. I may go look for her

JrDandy
08-20-12, 12:55
Just happened to be in the neighborhood heading down to the strip bar on English and happened to see a young lady on the phone in the parking lot of the bar at Sherman. Quickly made a turn around and drove through the parking lot. She didn't notice. I figured she was too busy on the phone. Went down the street, came back and she was still there. Luckily she saw me started around the corner and gave the look. Hopped in, wanted a ride to 10th and Rural. I popped the question. Got nice head for $20. She was young, around mid- 20 companing about some guy. She offered her digits but I passed. Good body, nice chest, real pro. You never know who might be waiting around the corner.

SouthSideDude
08-20-12, 20:13
Long time reader and first time poster.

Last night around 11pm I was driving east on washington from Holt Road going through the little Mexico area. I saw a latina (Sexy Latina!) walking west by the old school. I waved out the window and she waved back and signed. I was a bit paranoid that she may be bad news but I turned around anyway.

She spoke decent English. I asked if she needed a ride and she got in. We started driving around and I asked how old she was. She said 21 but I think she was probably like 25 or so. Best BBBJCIM I have ever dreamed about. $.3 She did not have a cell to give me her number. I will be watching for her again!

SouthSideDude
08-20-12, 20:46
Just happened to be in the neighborhood heading down to the strip bar on English and happened to see a young lady on the phone in the parking lot of the bar at Sherman. Quickly made a turn around and drove through the parking lot. She didn't notice. I figured she was too busy on the phone. Went down the street, came back and she was still there. Luckily she saw me started around the corner and gave the look. Hopped in, wanted a ride to 10th and Rural. I popped the question. Got nice head for $20. She was young, around mid- 20 companing about some guy. She offered her digits but I passed. Good body, nice chest, real pro. You never know who might be waiting around the corner.I didn't think that area was hot anymore. I thought it was "cleaned up" long ago.

Farina 44
08-21-12, 21:16
Just happened to be in the neighborhood heading down to the strip bar on English and happened to see a young lady on the phone in the parking lot of the bar at Sherman. Quickly made a turn around and drove through the parking lot. She didn't notice. I figured she was too busy on the phone. Went down the street, came back and she was still there. Luckily she saw me started around the corner and gave the look. Hopped in, wanted a ride to 10th and Rural. I popped the question. Got nice head for $20. She was young, around mid- 20 companing about some guy. She offered her digits but I passed. Good body, nice chest, real pro. You never know who might be waiting around the corner.Indeed! I have had a few encounters recently that all happened in the most unexpected places. Always keep your eyes peeled and pay attention to your spidey sense!

Chelli4me
08-22-12, 08:23
Best BBBJCIM I have ever dreamed about. $.3The way you wrote this expresses 130. If you meant 30, it would be .3. I'm guessing the latter is correct?

TheBlindman
08-24-12, 12:15
Looks like Vice had several decoy's on E. Wash yesterday picking up 10 of our fellow Mongers. Other than "Spider" senses what are sure fire interview techniques would you suggest to a fairly new Hobbist to avoid Leo?

Factfiction
08-29-12, 14:00
Looks like Vice had several decoy's on E. Wash yesterday picking up 10 of our fellow Mongers. Other than "Spider" senses what are sure fire interview techniques would you suggest to a fairly new Hobbist to avoid Leo?Can you be more specific? Where at? At are the crossings? What did the decoys look like?

IrishLaddie
08-30-12, 10:22
Can you be more specific? Where at? At are the crossings? What did the decoys look like?I was driving around and saw two decoys. Both had similar strapless "disco" dresses on, one even had green tint painted into her hair and was sitting at the bus stop. The other was walking south on Sherman to E Wash, same type of dress, same bad in trying to look like a SW walk. I will have to say, if you cannot tell our SW girls from an Uncle lady, time to stop driving around. This was around 2PM

TheBlindman
08-30-12, 14:39
I was driving around and saw two decoys. Both had similar strapless "disco" dresses on, one even had green tint painted into her hair and was sitting at the bus stop. The other was walking south on Sherman to E Wash, same type of dress, same bad in trying to look like a SW walk. I will have to say, if you cannot tell our SW girls from an Uncle lady, time to stop driving around. This was around 2PMWhat will Leo decoy's not do or say that a SW will do or say? Some decoy's may look obvious, but Hobbyists still get busted all the time.

IrishLaddie
08-31-12, 13:42
What will Leo decoy's not do or say that a SW will do or say? Some decoy's may look obvious, but Hobbyists still get busted all the time.I would say that not getting into your car and askin you to drive behind somewhere then meet is a huge red flag

Factfiction
09-02-12, 19:18
I was driving around and saw two decoys. Both had similar strapless "disco" dresses on, one even had green tint painted into her hair and was sitting at the bus stop. The other was walking south on Sherman to E Wash, same type of dress, same bad in trying to look like a SW walk. I will have to say, if you cannot tell our SW girls from an Uncle lady, time to stop driving around. This was around 2PMHasn't it been said on these boards that decoys DO NOT stroll around? That they stay on a single spot to prevent blowing their cover? You said you spotted a decoy walking south on sherman. If the decoy was walking as you claimed she was, how are you suppose to know? Nothing from your OP describes anything that is specific-descriptive of a decoy.

That being said, I believe the Sherman to E. W stroll is a hard place to put a decoy since both sides of the street are surrounded by houses and there are no alleys in which LE can hide without having an unobstructed view of the whole street, specially when the decoy is walking.

When I asked about what the decoy look like and location is because I've seen and spotted a couple of decoys in the past on 2 specific locations on separate days. I've posted details on this forum.

ABikerGuy
09-19-12, 12:50
Anyone know of any good locations for We'd in Indy?

Hargow20
09-27-12, 01:31
One good way spot a decoy is to park and observe. It's a bit more difficult to spot a sting because you will not see any patrol cars of tow trucks in the area. The cops will also use the same spots the SW's use sometimes. The main thing is to not negotiate with the SW and ask her to get in the car. One loophole is to simply offer the girl a ride. If you see a paddy wagon in the area then this a sign that the cops are running a sting. The courts have ruled that simply offering a girl a ride is not grounds a solicitation conviction.

Hasn't it been said on these boards that decoys DO NOT stroll around? That they stay on a single spot to prevent blowing their cover? You said you spotted a decoy walking south on sherman. If the decoy was walking as you claimed she was, how are you suppose to know? Nothing from your OP describes anything that is specific-descriptive of a decoy.

That being said, I believe the Sherman to E. W stroll is a hard place to put a decoy since both sides of the street are surrounded by houses and there are no alleys in which LE can hide without having an unobstructed view of the whole street, specially when the decoy is walking.

When I asked about what the decoy look like and location is because I've seen and spotted a couple of decoys in the past on 2 specific locations on separate days. I've posted details on this forum.

IrishLaddie
09-28-12, 23:34
Was working near the east side today, just happened to see Monet at the gas station at NY and Sherman, man she looked bad. She used to have some weight on her and tried to look good. Now she looks like she stars on AMC show The Walking Dead. If I see on her that she is charging 50-100, that is outrageous. Slim Pickens

Indplsgent4fu
10-11-12, 00:29
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/indianapolis-leads-nation-in-prostitution-arrests-during-national-crack-down-campaign

When you read the article you will see the vice decoy officer's name. Probably would be a good idea to see her on social media

TheBlindman
10-30-12, 12:10
Drove Rural, Wash. 10th, NY & Mich for about an hr yesterday & saw nothing. May cold weather was a factor too.

NoStrings247
11-10-12, 18:55
Was downtown and decided to do the loop today which is something I very rarely do. Did the rounds on the usual and was just about to give up when what I thought was a well endowed woman caught my eye at the corner of the President and the Nutty Professor. Gave the look, got the wave and did the pick. That was just the beginning of the problems. Caught a name of Adrianna or something along those lines. Thought she was stacked until she told me she had two padded bras on and then laughed at me for thinking that. I should have just stop while I was ahead but no. Needless to say, found a spot to star gaze in the middle of the day and she started to do her thing. What was not a big deal during the opening dialog all of a sudden became don't do that, I don't like that, etc. Decided to speed things along and put the saddle on the horse to mount. As I am lining up on the runway to land she parts the walls of the great continental divide with her fingers and there staring back at me were two nasty looking items that should get some medical attention. Although covered there was not going to be anyway I was going to continue and as a matter of fact after seeing that something retreated into its shell like a turtle. He was done and and was not going to come out to play anymore. I faked an asthma attack and told her that I had to leave and get to a pharmacy to get some medicine which is coincidentally what she needed too. Be careful out there gents. That is one of the reasons that I never shop at night. I always want to see what is going on. When it is dark you just might miss something you wish you would have seen. Happy Hunting.

ABikerGuy
05-01-13, 14:36
Drove Rural, Wash. 10th, NY & Mich for about an hr yesterday & saw nothing. May cold weather was a factor too.I drove the same streets today, for about 2 hrs, nothing, but LEOS, I wonder what is going on.

BagoHammer1
05-02-13, 16:38
Warm weather but the streets were asleep around12-1pm today.

IrishLaddie
05-02-13, 18:07
Warm weather but the streets were asleep around12-1pm today.I second that.

Covenant60
05-17-13, 23:57
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

SnapDragon
06-21-13, 13:44
Today I was at one of my clients on the east side and at lunch decided to do my usual, go to Mc'D's and cruse around to see who is out. I was doing my usual up and down the four main drags and on the south most one got a smile from a tall drink of water so I made the loop and got an even stronger come hither. Came back around again and we met at a side street. She got in and we drove off. Appearance was not as good up close as it was from a distance and she is a smoker. I am not a smoker so I guess I am more sensitive to the odor but she seemed clean. No BO and or heavy purfume cover up either. Teeth left a lot to be desired so GFE was off the table. Friendly as can be and very willing to please. She kept thinking I was her uncle but after we stopped she was sure I wasn't. Stopped at her spot and I kept a look out but after about 2 minutes a local drove up and we left. Found another spot. Oraly speaking she is fantastic. I have name and digits for any seniors interested.

JustaGuy7
07-18-13, 15:45
Hey all senior member from Louisville will be in indy for a few weeks next month can anyone recommend a nice distraction while I'm up there?

Thanks

Down South
07-18-13, 22:31
Hey all senior member from Louisville will be in indy for a few weeks next month can anyone recommend a nice distraction while I'm up there?

ThanksCheck out the general reports section if you want to know the usual route or the backpage area (check out Lisa or Curvy Beth right now) for some general good ideas. If you really want to schedule something check out aNotheR site and book something. There is a lot to pick from right now.

Medix13
09-16-13, 17:55
Hey guys,

Not sure if the search engine is having an issue, but I can't seem to find a map, circuit or loop post.

I am in town for a few days, (til the 19th).

Can someone give me some locations to do some looking?

Appreciate your help.

Member #4397
10-04-13, 23:44
Randomly picked up a WSW near Wash and Arlington. I thought she just needed a ride and she was all about a BJ. Ok, problem solved.

RappiMan1
12-19-13, 11:28
Randomly picked up a WSW near Wash and Arlington. I thought she just needed a ride and she was all about a BJ. Ok, problem solved.Was she hot? Tell me more.

Indy52
01-14-14, 13:25
Was out on the loop for over an hour today. Hoping maybe some girls would be taking advantage of some decent weather. Never saw the first one. Don't they know it's supposed to rain later?

IrishLaddie
02-12-14, 01:26
Well, just happened to be out after 11 pm, drove around the loop looking for some 7 degrees company and no luck. We definitely do not have any Eskimo ladies out there. It was as clear as it has ever been. Daytime has been that way as well.

My buddy Shake got out of the pokey but got knocked up at a coming home party. While he incredible rack is massive now, she is on the low profile for awhile. I need to find a daytime friend with benefits who will abide drive by wages.

Good luck pilgrims, going to be a cold Feb-March.

RedFox2120
02-13-14, 00:59
Found her on washing. She is pretty good looking 7/10 but has a bad attitude. She is a WSW with blonde hair average body. She was pricey and only did CBJ. I would not repeat but she def looked a lot better than what is usually out there.

Want Mo Hoes
03-07-14, 16:43
Saw Amanda again less than a block west od Washington & Emerson. She's been reviewed earlier. She really is a beautiful woman. Nuttier than a pecan pie, but still an absolute beauty. Short, sassy hair, perky tits, perennially happy. I missed my chance to scoop her up due to the superior reflexes of another monger. In light of the supposed disappearances, I'm glad she's still around. She is usually in the area mentioned, within a block radius. Get her while you can boys, she's a lot of fun. Remember, she acts stark raving nuts until she is with you one-on-one. Then she focuses on you and she is fine. She really likes to please her customer. Please look out for her if possible until this other whack job is caught.

Xyzzy2
03-13-14, 22:51
Been out of commission for a while, new job location and new house have taken me off the circuit for a while. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I missed much.

I hope to get back to cruising the stroll and if I see anything good, I'll report back. I'm assuming that the weather and our least favorite uncle have kept things slow?

RedFox2120
03-29-14, 04:11
Did the loop around 6 pm and saw nothing but one bbw WSW. She was huge though but was giving the look. I did not try.

I went back past midnight and tried my luck. I ran into Teresa on sherm. She was a WSW from Kentucky with a thick accent. Very old (wrinkly) but the only one out there so I tried. She is like a 3/10. She did offer BBFS but I definitely declined. If that's your thing you can look for her. She was asking for standard price.

Xyzzy2
03-29-14, 10:18
Hit the E Side loop last night around 9-10, not too much going on. Did see the BBW WSW once, plus a second WSW a little older, medium build. Also saw a BTVSW, thin, short hair.

Nothing I was interested in, or needed that badly, so I hung it up.

Hotforty
03-31-14, 15:36
...an hour or so ago and found not much going on other uncle protecting us from a M / F couple walking down the street.

Hit the E Side loop last night around 9-10, not too much going on. Did see the BBW WSW once, plus a second WSW a little older, medium build. Also saw a BTVSW, thin, short hair.

Nothing I was interested in, or needed that badly, so I hung it up.

RedFox2120
03-31-14, 19:24

Nothing I was interested in, or needed that badly, so I hung it up.I think she might have been the same bbw SW I saw. Did she have a buzz cut on the side but long hair on top? I think it was reddish.

IrishLaddie
03-31-14, 23:21

Nothing I was interested in, or needed that badly, so I hung it up.I was out at the same time then a little later in the day and Nada. One blonde WSW who was on Wash / Denny go into a car but she was nothing to write home about.

I miss my regulars. Little Mama Alex and Shake who is 7 months prego. But those baby boobies are HUGE!

Stormrider
04-01-14, 22:04
This is not a report, and it probably belongs in the media reports section of Indy. Just on a chance, I thought that I might post it here. At approximately 4:40 am this morning between the tire shop and Club Venus on 16th St, a family member was killed in a robbery while he was out for his morning exercise. Now I know that it is a long shot as the area is not one of the known strolls, but I was hoping that maybe someone coming from scoping the 10th street action out as several cars were noted in security footage. If anyone saw anything, please help in the investigation. This kid was just coming up on his first wedding anniversary and was also expecting the birth of his first child at about the same time. Please direct any tips to the robbery and homicide investigation divisions at IMPD. I know that it says woman shot in the link, but count on the media to fu something.

http://fox59.com/2014/04/01/woman-shot-in-front-of-tire-store-on-citys-near-northwest-side/

Many thanks.

SR.

Former Indy Resident and Contributor.

Stormrider
04-02-14, 13:58
This is not a report, and it probably belongs in the media reports section of Indy. Just on a chance, I thought that I might post it here. At approximately 4:40 am this morning between the tire shop and Club Venus on 16th St, a family member was killed in a robbery while he was out for his morning exercise. Now I know that it is a long shot as the area is not one of the known strolls, but I was hoping that maybe someone coming from scoping the 10th street action out as several cars were noted in security footage. If anyone saw anything, please help in the investigation. This kid was just coming up on his first wedding anniversary and was also expecting the birth of his first child at about the same time. Please direct any tips to the robbery and homicide investigation divisions at IMPD. I know that it says woman shot in the link, but count on the media to fu something.

http://fox59.com/2014/04/01/woman-shot-in-front-of-tire-store-on-citys-near-northwest-side/

Many thanks.

SR.

Former Indy Resident and Contributor.This was auctually around 5:40 am as the security cameras that causght the footage were off by 1 hr due to DST and the on board clock was never reset.

SR.

Indy Tourist
04-06-14, 15:31
A few years ago I could find plenty of talent on College north of 16th Street. I drove down there the other day and it looked pretty much empty. Did this once thriving venue dry up?

NapTown
04-07-14, 07:00
A few years ago I could find plenty of talent on College north of 16th Street. I drove down there the other day and it looked pretty much empty. Did this once thriving venue dry up?There are 3-4 regular BSW in that area, but they're all bigger girls except one. None of them are above a 5 on the scale.

Garmila
04-08-14, 12:04
A few years ago I could find plenty of talent on College north of 16th Street. I drove down there the other day and it looked pretty much empty. Did this once thriving venue dry up?The whole city has pretty much "Dried-Up". We still have a plenty of Homicides, Drug Cartels. Home Invasions & Burgularies. But you won't have to worry about any SW's.

Sneaking up on you and sucking your dick. What a comfort, huh. The last time I made a post on here. There was a bust in that specific area just days later. Is that great-or-what. Some fuck-up priorities in M.O. But it's much safer for the boys.

Tuls2011
04-08-14, 23:06

Many thanks.

SR.

Former Indy Resident and Contributor.Today they arrested the 16 yr old who did the shooting.

RedFox2120
04-09-14, 16:54
I ran into a WSW oldy. She was about 60 but decent shape and I was feeling like trying something weird.

Just got the basic and it was pretty good. I'm sure she took out her dentures but I have to admit it was more enjoyable. Would I repeat? Probably.

The thing is I had money in my back pocket before and then after it was gone. It was my fault for leaving it there but I never take more than I plan to lose. Basically I just ended up losing what FS would have cost but just got basic service.

Pita
04-09-14, 19:06
I ran into a WSW oldy. She was about 60 but decent shape and I was feeling like trying something weird.

Just got the basic and it was pretty good. I'm sure she took out her dentures but I have to admit it was more enjoyable. Would I repeat? Probably.

The thing is I had money in my back pocket before and then after it was gone. It was my fault for leaving it there but I never take more than I plan to lose. Basically I just ended up losing what FS would have cost but just got basic service.So where was she?

Xyzzy2
04-09-14, 21:11
E 10th around 5, saw a cute brunette walking toward a car. Circled quickly and she had walked away to talk on the phone, then on my second pass (OK, maybe third), she got in with you. So? Was it as good as I imagined?

Please PM me if it was you. Very curious....

...also saw a couple girls on E Wash a little before this, but they were not my style, and also were gone pretty quickly. I guess that's what we're up to these days - get 'em while they're there, 'cuz they may not be back out for a while.

RedFox2120
04-09-14, 21:22
10th between rural and Sherman.

So where was she?

Garmila
04-09-14, 21:54

The thing is I had money in my back pocket before and then after it was gone. It was my fault for leaving it there but I never take more than I plan to lose. Basically I just ended up losing what FS would have cost but just got basic service.Was this gal a blonde? Kind of long & Lean? Very plain looking at best? I tried that one once. It was pitiful really. Never tried one without teeth & it wasn't worth shit. Complete waste of buckage. Sound right?

Stay safe g.

BudBowl2001
04-10-14, 07:56
Was wondering if someone could help a brother out, and give me a general cruising route for the ladies. Thanks.

RedFox2120
04-10-14, 10:03
Not blonde. White hair and very short. Had green eyes. She was average build not lean.

Was this gal a blonde? Kind of long & Lean? Very plain looking at best? I tried that one once. It was pitiful really. Never tried one without teeth & it wasn't worth shit. Complete waste of buckage. Sound right?

Stay safe g.

Want Mo Hoes
04-11-14, 08:23
I met a stunning brunette on Washington just west of Harding yesterday morning. She was in a light colored top & blue jeans waling very slowly, almost staggering along Washington about 8:30 AM. She had a handbag so I wondered if she was actually working. I decided to take a chance. She climbed in reeking of alcohol, telling me she had just had an all-night bender caused by her catching her husband fucking her best friend. She said she remembered very little of the previous night, but apparently she had gotten into some sort of scuffle because she had fresh stitches on one of her thumbs, so she certainly spent some time in the ER Wednesday night.

She asked me to take her to her motel and I asked her if she wanted to make any money. She looked at me sideways and giggled. She said "I've never done anything like that before". But then she asks me if I would take her back to her motel. I said sure. OK now I have to tell you she was a ringer for Sarah Silverman, if you know her she is. Nice the cups, long legs, great hips. The whole package. No evidence of drug use. Jeans were a little dirty but she smelled great! I took her to a secluded spot nearby and as I was taking her jeans off she was gyrating her hips like she needed it really bad. She fucked me as hard as I fucked her and it didn't take me long at all. I hate when that happens. She was 1 in 100 and I didn't last more than a couple minutes! I pulled out and she gave me this look like "don't even think about being done! So I finished her off with my fingers and she was really grateful for that.

I didn't catch her name (my head was spinning from that great fuck and I couldn't think straight) and I hinted that I wanted her digits but she ignored me so I'm thinking she is a total non-pro. She did mention something about driving an ice cream truck. So get your ice cream money out boys!

Oh, I'm purposely not giving out her motel because that would be too much info but it was in that general area.

Covenant60
04-11-14, 17:49
Coming back from a late lunch in Fountain Square I caught a glimpse of a cute brown haired WSW, probably 7 or 8 on the scale. About 5'3 or 5'4". Got the look but I wasn't alone IFKWIM. She was walking westbound on the north side of the street around Evison. Warm weather may be bringing more than the plants and birds to life.

Xyzzy2
04-17-14, 02:11
Things might be picking up a bit. Hit the E Side stroll a few times late this evening (Weds night), while running 'errands' for work. Saw a number of ladies, TVs and guys out on the prowl. A couple of good prospects, but they got scooped pretty fast. Either my fellow mongers are getting quicker, or I'm just out of practice.

IrishLaddie
05-02-14, 15:43
That is about all I saw.

The noon til 2 pm shift on the East Side is GONE!

Shame.

Xyzzy2
05-10-14, 21:32
Last night probably wasn't the night to be out on the E side after the incident at NY and Denny, but I made a few laps anyway.

Not much to be seen, even on 10th and as far East on Wash as Shadeland. Did see one little Ginger on E 10th, but she was waiting for a friend who came by and scooped her.

Hit the West side this afternoon, but I think the race drew too much attention as well.

Going to keep trying...

Covenant60
05-19-14, 20:41
Ok so about 9:30 am just west of Emerson I saw a WSW nice ass short dark hair. I'm not sure if she is the one others have seen in the past with a stuffed toy. She didn't have a prop today. She had brown shorts and a gray midriff baring shirt. She was engrossed in a highly animated conversation with herself so I went on by. LOL.

Xyzzy2
05-20-14, 22:21
Amanda is petite and kinda cute. Very doable. There's another girl out and about, who I almost mistook for her one evening, a little larger build than her (call her average), but not at all attractive, and is REALLY animated. Amanda on her knees looking up at you is a really nice experience. I miss it. The other girl, not a chance. I wouldn't let her even come up to my car window. I saw the other girl closer to Arlington.

I saw Audrey out strutting her stuff. She's heavier than before, still wary of her. Other than that, I've seen a few sightings on the E and SE side, but not sure if they're SWs or civilians. Gone when I circle around. Good to see that the girls are safely off the street while the bad guys continue to shoot up the neighborhoods.

CubsFan31
05-21-14, 09:22
Is Aubrey the blonde with with tattoo on her neck?

Chelli4me
05-21-14, 11:42
Is Aubrey the blonde with with tattoo on her neck?And if you catch her at the right time she can give a fire ass blowjob.

Hotforty
05-21-14, 12:23
Late this morning I spent entirely too long meandering my way east from west only to find an attractive (7) civilian who had grown tired of her heeled-sandals. Based on the voice I suppose it is possible I could have wound up watching TV; however, all other appearances did not suggest such.

Chelli4me
05-21-14, 13:14
Couple years ago.

IrishLaddie
06-05-14, 12:02
Well,

After months of nothing I was cursing the square on the East Side.

Was a EWash and I saw two of the tallest BSW Trannys, on was a least 6'5 and the other 6'0, must have been ex Howe players.

Then there were two more BSWTV on Rural and 10th that one actually looked like a chick.

Then, I saw two ladies, one blonde the other brown hair. The brown haired young lady was very thin, but looked good as did the blonde. They were both 7 on 10 scale. Picked up the brown haired one drove to a quiet spot. Not a lot of chit chat, but pleasant. . 4 later I was relieved, she was out the door and I slept better.

This was around 12:30 am, uncle seemed to be nonexistent for once.

Did not get her name or digits, but can't miss her. Cute face, nice ass, legs.

Be safe.

Chelli4me
06-08-14, 13:56
Friday evening I ran into a gal that I met last summer in the Kroger parking lot near W Was and Lynhurst. Amazingly I found her in the same place! Don't remember her name, mighta been Janet, Jackie or something but I didn't ask. She's fairly tall slender brunette longish hair be cups and gives a fantastic BJ. Got another one of those from her and on the way back right at Wash & Lynhurst was a gal in black tank top, black cut offs and real short red hair and my friend suggested not to ever see her because she is a cash & dash gal. May or may not be true she more than likely was just trying to keep me from spending with her. Back at Kroger we ran into a friend of hers, another tall slender brunette in a grey top and jean daisy dukes and she asked me if I would give them a ride to the Relax Inn. Sadly no names were exchanged but she was definitely doable and more attractive than Janet. Pulling into the hotel there was a short petite long haired blonde in a pink tank top and jean shorts that looked pretty young and super hot. Janet said she is another SW but didn't know her real well. As they were getting out I did ask if either of them had a phone and they both just said they're out along w wash every day and not hard to find. They also said the area right near that hotel and the gas station at wash & Holt have gals around quite a bit. So, with this "insider info" I'm going to be cruising that area once in awhile because I really want that petite little blonde.

Xyzzy2
06-12-14, 23:27
On the way home from dinner tonight (with the family), and spotted a girl on Prospect, just west of state, walking slowly like she was on the stroll. She was ahead of me, with her back to me. She was medium to tall, thin, longish curly brown hair. Looked great in her tight jeans and heels.

I tried to figure out a quick way to do a drive-by, but that wasn't going to work, so I don't have much more info.

Also yesterday early afternoon, saw a girl on E Wash near Linwood, younger, similar build and hair as the girl above. A solid 7 on the SW scale. Went around to try to scoop her, but someone beat me to it. Damn it!

Anyone else having any luck?

CubsFan31
06-15-14, 04:09
It's been awhile since I went out and found anything. Was going to head to the strip club tonight but decided I need more than a hard on. So I went out around 2 am and found nothing. Nothing on east side or west. It was probably too late but still thought I'd go out. Seems they done a pretty good job lately of cleaning up the streets. I'm still somewhat new so I don't have any numbers for late night standbys. Wish I could find a decent girl I could call whenever I get the itch. Be safe and happy hunting fellas.

RedFox2120
06-16-14, 17:19
I drove around 3 am on Friday and it was pretty dead. I did the loop about 4 or five times but there wasn't much out. There was one girl out with a hood but she was waving cars away. I couldn't make out her face at all though.

I have been driving around at different times and it has been dead each time. Normally I'm not too picky but there is not anything out there at all to turn away.

SnapDragon
06-18-14, 12:13
I was doing my normal nooner around the loop and found a nice one. Works out of her home but walks the presidential path.

Said I can hand out number to seniors if I wanted.

PM for more info.

Xyzzy2
06-18-14, 21:57
Needed to run a few errands on Sunday, so I decided to detour to the E side. It was a nice late afternoon drive. Saw a girl on E Wash near Sherman, but she looked like she was actually heading somewhere, then she disappeared. Drove around a little more and didn't see too much action, then on the way back, she was back out. Circled around near Kealing / Ewing and she got in for a ride. Pretty good looking girl, probably late 20's attractive face, bedroom butt and a little extra in the hips. She was clean and talkative. We found a nice spot, she wanted. 3 and settled for. 2. Nice service, nice to watch her do her thing. She gave me digits, but said the phone wasn't turned on yet. I've tried her and it still isn't on, so it could be a bad number, or she could be telling the truth. There's no telling, really. She said she's interested in making new friends, but until the phone works, I've got nothing to give out. If and when I can reach her, I'll let interested Sr's in on the contact info.

Also saw another girl while we were driving along NY. Thin, attractive brunette, who I've met before, but can't remember her name. I fondly recall our time together, so will be looking for her in the near future.

BagoHammer1
06-19-14, 15:06
Jen is out. She always has some story about something getting stolen. Phone or purse etc. She can give a whopper of a time depending on her mood. I saw plenty of gals on the loop today.

Xyzzy2
06-20-14, 00:13
Cruised the e side this afternoon without much luck. Did see one younger girl East of Emerson, but I think she was a civie. Circled once and she didn't look up so I left her alone. Saw another near LaSalle, but some guy in a truck pulled into an alley and actually cut her off from walking down the sidewalk. Not a good move.

After work and a few passes with no luck (the rain didn't help) I saw a familiar girl near Hamilton. Turns out it was Marlene. Wow is she talented.

RedFox2120
06-23-14, 10:44
Jen is out. She always has some story about something getting stolen. Phone or purse etc. She can give a whopper of a time depending on her mood. I saw plenty of gals on the loop today.I think I ran into her. The jen I ran into was a 7/10 with a decent body. She had some story of how people screwed her over. She was a blonde WSW.

The performance was a 3/10 though. So much complaining and rules. It's like a McDonalds worker complaining that they hate the smell of fries. If you don't like the taste then maybe she should find something else. I just hate girls that don't do CIM.

StreetMeat1974
06-29-14, 22:20
So new to this town. What's the General price for play around here.

Xyzzy2
06-30-14, 00:39
Tonight after 10:30 was good too. Had me some fun and saw at least 4 doable girls. One might have been a civilian, but the others were on the stroll.

We better get while the gettin's good. Be careful and have fun.

Cadillac31
07-02-14, 02:56
Got ripped of 4/4 times on the east side route. They're rude too, if any of these girls end up in the hospital, I wouldn't feel bad.

Chelli4me
07-02-14, 08:39
Got ripped of 4/4 times on the east side route. They're rude too, if any of these girls end up in the hospital, I wouldn't feel bad.Can you tell us anymore? Like descriptions of the gals and their method of ripping you off. Anything you could share may help others avoid having the same thing happen. Thanks.

Xyzzy2
07-02-14, 22:50
Got ripped of 4/4 times on the east side route. They're rude too, if any of these girls end up in the hospital, I wouldn't feel bad.That's not the east side that I know! LOL But seriously, are they grab and go, or some other way? Are these recent? We need to look out for each other here, good and bad experiences alike. A few bad reviews and they'll get the hint when we don't pick them up, or even better let them know we know.

BBIndy
07-03-14, 22:23
Got ripped of 4/4 times on the east side route. They're rude too, if any of these girls end up in the hospital, I wouldn't feel bad.I did drive through the other day and spot one kind of aggressive looking girl with short blond hair walking very fast directly into traffic on mich. She had the SW look and I saw her stop at the edge of the road in the rearview with her hand out. I thought about it for a second, then came to my senses. She was about a 7-8, but looked a little too mean for me.

Cadillac31
07-04-14, 04:09
Different methods, def never seem them out before. One took me back to her place, and complained about the donation and threatened me so I left.

The rest were car dates and started, so no tell take signs like the old days, and then just said that's ll the time you get.

No definite traits that would differentiate them from other girls, just be careful. I forgot their names I was just worried for my own safety at that point.

Sad. West side is more promising.

RollingDirty
07-04-14, 22:18
Are any of these Indy strolls 18 wheeler friendly?

I should be passing through later on this evening.

Thanks,

R D

RollingDirty
07-06-14, 08:47
Well, I ended up rolling Washington from I-70 back to I-465 twice and didn't see any SW's or any really good spots to park an 18 wheeler.

It was pretty much a waste of time and diesel.

R D

Xyzzy2
07-06-14, 12:45
Not too much on the E side stroll yesterday afternoon. Made a couple passes around 5:30. The same amazon of a BTVSW that almost always seems to be out there. Also saw a WSW who I'd met before. Miranda?, who was there and gone. Taller, mid-length blondish hair, medium build, got some hips on her. It's been a while, but I remember her as OK from a friendliness perspective, service was pretty good, but depended on her mood. Which could be prescription opiate-influenced. Any recent intel on her?

CubsFan31
07-06-14, 13:52
Was downtown last night so I thought I'd take a few laps around the area. About 1 am-2 am I rolled around. Didn't seem to see much early on but they seem to start coming out after a bit. Saw 2-3 BSW on 10th around rural route. Saw a fat older blonde close to Washington & Emerson that nobody was interested in. Saw a decent WSW closer to Sherman I think she might've had short red hair but only saw her once and never saw her when I rolled back by several times. Then on down Washington near Hamilton I saw a pretty good option if she was a SW. Blonde with a slim / average build but she might've been a civie as I never saw her again even though I was hoping too. I think she was working bcus after I passed I saw a car stopped on a side street near her path and she was gone when I rolled back by a short time later. Oh well I was more or less just scouting not sure I was interested in a date. LEO seemed really light too which is always good for business. Also was on west Washington since I started out that way. As always I never see anything that way. Was hoping to see something after recent reports. Maybe a nice spinner blonde that was mention but no luck. Stay safe fellas.

IrishLaddie
07-06-14, 18:03
Was downtown last night so I thought I'd take a few laps around the area. About 1 am-2 am I rolled around. Didn't seem to see much early on but they seem to start coming out after a bit. Saw 2-3 BSW on 10th around rural route. Saw a fat older blonde close to Washington & Emerson that nobody was interested in. ".

From what two ladies have told me, the small group of BSW's that hang out at the gas station at 10th and Rural are all TVSW. One girl said one dude is very feminine, but he is still a dude.

She said a couple of Uncles told her they think it is funny because they get picked up regularly and some hard up Mongers can't tell the difference.

CubsFan31
07-06-14, 23:19
Was downtown last night so I thought I'd take a few laps around the area. About 1 am-2 am I rolled around. Didn't seem to see much early on but they seem to start coming out after a bit. Saw 2-3 BSW on 10th around rural route. Saw a fat older blonde close to Washington & Emerson that nobody was interested in. ".

From what two ladies have told me, the small group of BSW's that hang out at the gas station at 10th and Rural are all TVSW. One girl said one dude is very feminine, but he is still a dude.

She said a couple of Uncles told her they think it is funny because they get picked up regularly and some hard up Mongers can't tell the difference.Thanks for the suggestion Irish. I'm not into BSW it's just not my thing. Was more or less just passing time than dating. I have picked up 1 BSW that turned out to be a guy. I even posted about it awhile back. Not my proudest moment but it happened. To my credit though I was just turning around in a parking lot and thought BSW why not. Now I just say no LOL. Safety first fellas.

RedFox2120
07-08-14, 11:10

She said a couple of Uncles told her they think it is funny because they get picked up regularly and some hard up Mongers can't tell the difference.I saw the group of btvsw too. Honestly the way to tell is if they are in shape and look good it is usually a tv. Usually BSW don't dress up and take care of themselves like the btvsw. Reminds me of those Thai girls where they look better than the regular girls since their makeup and clothes is on point.

Xyzzy2
07-10-14, 20:58
Saw a girl on E 10th near the Rivoli around 7 pm who I haven't seen before. She's a little older, late 30's maybe, medium length brown hair, medium to slightly larger build. Not unattractive (how's that for non-committal), and not worn down like many of the more mature ladies. She was definitely on the stroll, but I was not at that point. A solid 6 1/2 based on the drive-by assessment.

Was on E Wash a little later, a few blocks east of Sherman, when I saw a girl sitting on the side of a building just off the street. Long straight red hair, pale skin, very cute face, nice body. A 9+. The little General came to attention immediately. I'm a sucker for redheads. Did a pass and she looked up with no interest, then back to her phone. Did another pass and got nothing. I'm not one to stop and hit on a girl if she hasn't given me a reason (I do try to show some respect). Cruised down Wash for a bit, and she was still on her phone as I headed by on the way home. I'm thinking she might be a civilian, maybe living in the building, but she could also be very careful, or was waiting for someone. Do any of you guys know anything about her? We can keep it private you prefer, I'm very very curious and would like to see her if she's available.

Thanks, be safe and have fun.

Chelli4me
07-12-14, 11:44
Saw the tiny blonde from the Relax Inn strolling on w wash in front of Aldi's. But some guy was with her acting a fool, presumably her be / f trying to keep her from getting picked up. I wouldn't have tried to get her even if they were just walking normal because I just won't approach a gal strolling with a guy. It is nice to know tho that she is still out there, gives me hope of sampling her fine little body sometime! She was in a tight black tank top, jeans and her long blonde hair in a pony tail. Looked delicious!

manowar123
07-12-14, 13:48
Saw the tiny blonde from the Relax Inn strolling on w wash in front of Aldi's. But some guy was with her acting a fool, presumably her be / f trying to keep her from getting picked up. I wouldn't have tried to get her even if they were just walking normal because I just won't approach a gal strolling with a guy. It is nice to know tho that she is still out there, gives me hope of sampling her fine little body sometime! She was in a tight black tank top, jeans and her long blonde hair in a pony tail. Looked delicious!Your intel is always great. Thanks, Chell. I think I saw that same pair too.

CubsFan31
07-12-14, 17:31
Doubt it's the same girl and slightly farther down Washington but I saw a nice redhead last week while out scouting. I saw her on the corner of ny and lasalle and could've swore she got out of a mail delivery truck or at least was talking to the guy. She started walking towards Washington and and I looped around to see if she gave the look. Not sure if she was or wasn't but she was pretty hot and showing some skin. It started to rain and that ended the scouting trip. Never saw her again so she might've been a civie or the rain ran them all inside. On another note I'd like to meet up with the blonde from relax. I'm more of east side guy myself but I've found myself wandering to the west lately to try and spot her or anything really. I never see anything out west though. Also I doubt this girl was working but a friend of mine was out west of high school Road on Washington about 2-230 the other night and he said he saw a chick standing in front of the kmart when he went by and a little later when he came back by she was still in the same spot. He's not into SW but I do talk to him about my adventures and he don't know what the "look" is so she could've been a civie but I thought it was interesting.

Chelli4me
07-14-14, 12:59
went to see if i could find my kroger girl or the tiny blonde but neither was on the stroll. went thru w 10th and tibbs area nothing going on. headed to e 10th and saw a couple of the tranny boys near rural. hit e wash next nothing. went back thru e 10th and standing on the corner of tuxedo st was a gorgeous young hispanic gal. long black hair clean and shiny, purple top, jeans looked way to good to be sw. i passed by slowly hoping to get the look or a wave or something but got nothing other than her looking at me looking at her. i went around the block to get another look and it was the same thing but this time i noticed she looked like she could be ****. yes i know young hispanic women can look way younger than their real age but she looked high school age to me. so with that and she hadn't given me any indication she was working and she wasn't strolling (just like le decoys don't) i didn't try to get her. really want to because she was fucking hot as hell but all the signs were saying no so i listened to the big head this time. might have missed some fine young pussy, probably never know.

on the way back home i went thru w 10th again and found a 30 something slender long haired blonde wearing a white tank top and jeans coming out of the gas station at tibbs that looked familiar so i pulled in there. as i got closer i could tell i didn't know her. she got right in and right away asked what i was looking for. i told her she said ok and we headed to my place. as we were chit chatting she just comes out and asks if i get high. i said no and she said well you can take me back then. wtf?! she wanted dropped off at the relax inn so i said ok because that gave me an opportunity to see what might be going on there. nothing was. she got out and i headed back thru w wash again hoping for kroger girl or tiny blonde. nope. called it a night.

Xyzzy2
07-15-14, 02:15
Took a drive to clear my head tonight around 11:30. Hit the E side and saw a few different ladies on E Wash near Hamilton / Keystone. Nothing I was interested in tonight, but any one would do in a pinch.

Farther E was a TVSW and a GMSW, definitely not my type, but the TV was actually pretty well made up. Saw a girl near NY and Sherman too, and decided to give her a ride. Thinner girl, blonde with colored highlights. Late 20's, we'll call her a 6-7. She was nice enough, but smelled like she had just ripped a giant bong load (so she was pretty mellow). Found a quiet spot and she did her thing, orally talented, and took direction very well. Very enjoyable and reasonable experience. I was drained, and can still feel it.

Thought I'd take a trip out west just for grins. Saw a medium / thick build brunette E of the Kroger on W Wash, not sure of the cross-street as it's not my 'hood. Went up a ways and came back through and she had met up with two other girls in a fast food parking lot. One was shorter, light brown hair, thick but shapely thighs. Pretty decent looking. The other was average. Couldn't get a good look at her, as one of Indy's finest was right there too. Felt like he was going to go check them out, and I was too close for comfort. May have to head that way again, as it could be promising. No blonde spinner, though.

CubsFan31
07-15-14, 19:01
Decided to go out early Sunday morning. Rolled thru the east side and didn't see a whole lot. Kept going to the west side hoping for a blonde spinner but nothing going on over there at all. Rolled out just past dancers and almost pulled in there as it has been a long time and they seem to have a good crowd but declined so rolled back thru to the east side. Still wasn't a whole lot out so I went to my favorite bar for a couple drinks and closing time headed back down the east side. Was out for a few hours and saw girls come and go. 10th had a couple girls out but also had some blue light activity going on near Sherman. So I stayed away from there as much as possible plus most BSW or btvsw around there and that's not thing. Saw a girl get out of a truck but couldn't make her out so flipped and never saw her or what I thought she was wearing anyway. Stayed mostly on the main street. Saw a fat blonde near Emerson. (She was out most of the night and not my type LOL). Saw a slender WSW in a blue dress around Sherman but never got a close view of her bcus she came and went. Saw a couple BSW but again not my thing. Saw a girl at one point walking on the south side of the street near Autozone at one point that kinda looked at me but never saw her again. Saw some blue light activity near the apartments between Emerson and Sherman that I avoided eventually decided to park on a side street and let things cool off for a bit. Was trying to text a couple girls I've found and decided they was going to be more work then I wanted. Went up and down a few more times and decided to head home around 5-530 without relief. Good news is there's a few out there. Seemed like the closer to daylight it got the more they came out. Stay safe fellas.

Xyzzy2
07-20-14, 22:07
This report covers a couple E side runs.

Went out on Sat night after 11. Hit the usual E side stroll, and saw some good, some so so and some bad. Saw a girl on Wash a little west of Sherman, curvy, big blonde hair, a bit older, maybe mid 30's or early 40's (always hard to tell street age), pretty decent looking, looked like she might have been out partying. I always approach carefully when a girl may have been drinking, as I don't want an angry drunk in the car, but she was pretty cool, and didn't actually smell like alcohol, though she had just popped a cough drop. Took a quick drive, chatted a bit, and found a quiet spot. Easy negotiations, and she went to work. She worked it like a porn star and was very accommodating. She said she usually works UTR but was out so I got lucky. Dropped her off a bit away from where I picked it up, so I'm guessing her partying is a little more than just drinking. Got a number, but she said her phone was stolen. Same story we've all heard. I'll give her a call in a week or so to see what I ended up with.

Decided to keep scouting, as the intel is almost always useful. Saw a girl talking to someone in a car just off Wash at Grant? She was medium build, polka-dot dress, nice legs, very short blonde hair. My first thought was Audrey, but her hair was shorter and lighter, and her body was nicer. They were gone by the time I circled around again. Didn't see her again, but would like to get the opportunity. Any intel?

Later on after 1, decided I needed to get home after hitting a couple other areas with nothing happening, when I saw a blonde walking east from Rural on Wash. Medium build med length hair, fairly attractive, 30 ish. Did the circle and caught her on a side street near the library. There was a decent amount of traffic for that time of night (a couple girls a little farther down I wasn't interested in.) Someone was driving down the alley and I just caught her before he got into position. She came up to the passenger window and I asked if she wanted a ride. She said no, then asked me if I was dating. I shrugged, as I'm not going down that path. She asked if I had a number, and I asked if she did. She gave me a story about her dad dying, and she doesn't do that, but knew someone who did. I asked for her number again and she gave it, and said to call in 10 minutes. She said her uncle (ha!) would answer and to ask for her (Natasha). Then she asked me what my number was so she would know who it was. I declined. She walked over to the truck that was in the alley and I left. Took a pass back around to look for sting activity, but it was all clear. I decided not to call the number, as the whole thing felt odd. She wasn't propositioning me like a UC / decoy, but wasn't DTF either. Not sure what the truth was, and I'm bummed I didn't get a date, but I also made it home without incident, and one great experience earlier that night, so it was fine.

Took a couple passes on the E side this afternoon, with nothing happening. This evening was in the Fountain Sq area and saw a long-haired brunette with a great face and body who looked like she was strolling Prospect. Got some gas and a growler at the brewery and she was walking the opposite direction. Tall, slender and curvy, great legs, very nice looking easy 9-10 on the SW scale. Could be a civilian and TGTBT, but there was something about her walk and the glance she gave me. Tried to work my way around, but the street I chose to circle didn't come back around, and I lost her. Don't know if she got scooped, or made it home, but I'll be back out to find out. There's a ton of talent in the FS area, but they all seem to be civilians. Good eye candy, though.

Genin
07-21-14, 03:48
G Park was decent tonight. Saw a couple (maybe a few civilians). Found a decent 6, a little rough around the edges, but good service. Long brown hair, skinny, Tracy.

IrishLaddie
07-23-14, 12:43
Went out Monday, nice weather, clear skies and there wasn't one walking lady friend anywhere to be seen.

Slim Pickens in the East side square.

However, around 2 PM, I saw one of the hottest chicks I have seen on a loooong time. She was walking to the gas station on 10th / Rural. Blonde, 5'8, 120, long legs, see Cups and an ass from Heaven. She was in a black tank top with white Daisy Dukes on. She had some ink on her right shoulder. Man, I tell she she was SMOKING HOT!

I made a few passes then she turned north. I caught up to her and asked if she needed a ride and she google and said No, she was already close to home.

Now, I can say she was 50/50 civilian or SW but what I don't understand is she was shakin that ass like nobody's business. Here is a white girl, hot as hell, strutting down 10th in some SHORT ass shorts. Then walking up into the neighborhood. She must be somebody's girlfriend cause she didn't have a care in the world.

Other than that. There is nothing doing on the Eside during the day.

I need my little Mama Alex or Shake to come back. Little Mama has disappeared and Shake had a kid and went legit.

My options are tapped out.

BagoHammer1
07-23-14, 13:02
Went out Monday, nice weather, clear skies and there wasn't one walking lady friend anywhere to be seen.

Slim Pickens in the East side square.

However, around 2 PM, I saw one of the hottest chicks I have seen on a loooong time. She was walking to the gas station on 10th / Rural. Blonde, 5'8, 120, long legs, see Cups and an ass from Heaven. She was in a black tank top with white Daisy Dukes on. She had some ink on her right shoulder. Man, I tell she she was SMOKING HOT!

I made a few passes then she turned north. I caught up to her and asked if she needed a ride and she google and said No, she was already close to home.

Now, I can say she was 50/50 civilian or SW but what I don't understand is she was shakin that ass like nobody's business. Here is a white girl, hot as hell, strutting down 10th in some SHORT ass shorts. Then walking up into the neighborhood. She must be somebody's girlfriend cause she didn't have a care in the world.

Other than that. There is nothing doing on the Eside during the day.

I need my little Mama Alex or Shake to come back. Little Mama has disappeared and Shake had a kid and went legit.

My options are tapped out.She was ticked that I asked her if she needed a ride and yelling the whole time I drove away. She was definitely shakin it.

My regular has disappeared as well. She even had her own apartment.

Xyzzy2
07-27-14, 10:45
On the way downtown last night from the SS, and I diverted to Shelby to do a little scouting. 10:30 ish, saw a brunette with long hair, hot fit body, jeans shorts, tank top, really nice legs. Not enough time to get a good look at her face, but the rest was very fine. She had stopped to light a cig, and was looking around as she did it. 90% sure she was on the stroll, but couldn't circle around since I wasn't alone, couldn't do the rubberneck either. That would have been a little too obvious.

Went out later to see if I could find her, and there was nothing going on. Either there, E Street, FS or the E side, except for a really unattractive redhead near Emerson, and a tweaking BTVSW on NY near Sherman. I'm sure the rain hadn't helped.

A couple days ago I was near Shelby in the am, and got a look at a little brunette spinner, looked like she just woke up. In sweatpants and a t-shirt. Solid 7-8. Circled around and scooped her, then found a place to talk. She was walking back to her place from Safeway. She wanted more than SW rates, but I wasn't going to pay that. Settled for a good rate, but no CIM. Performance was good, not inspired and she was friendly but subdued. Maybe because she hadn't had her coffee yet. On the way back that afternoon, I saw her out, getting into a truck. She was wearing tight jeans and her ass looked damn fine in them.

She might be better motivated with more $$, but I wasn't spending more. She's interested in making new friends and paying some bills, and YMMV, but she has potential. Contributing Seniors are welcome to request more info.

Chelli4me
07-27-14, 13:24
335194Saw her strolling on w wash about 7 pm last night. Bright pink tshirt and jeans. Really shaking her ass to draw attention. I saw her twice last summer. First time things went well, pretty good time for a SW. Second time was a disaster. She was pretty fucked up really pushed the upsell. The BJ was lousy and I had my dick in her pussy only 2 minutes and she started with the hurry up aren't you done yet BS couldn't finish because she kept complaining. Lesson learned. Never seen her again. She frequents w wash from 465 down to tibbs. I guess if you can catch her not fucked up she might be ok. The pic is from last summer but she looks the same.

RedFox2120
07-28-14, 10:08
I went out Friday night and saw a lot of activity. There was a gaggle of BSW near 10th and rural. I counted at least 5 literally crowded in one spot. I'm not sure if they are tvbsw or regular ones. Some of them were decent ranging from 5-7 but I didn't get too close. If anyone tried let me know.

The other WSW I saw was on Washington way past Sherman. I think the cross street was Riley if that exists. She was a 4/10 and I did not try but she is always on the corner. I pulled up to get a better look and she told me to park my car in the back of the building and that she has a place. Needless to say I did not park my car in the sketchy alley behind the house. Last week I saw her and could see a guy / pimp on the other side of the street. I didn't see him this weekend though. I might be wrong that this is a set up but it does seem like it.

Chelli4me
07-28-14, 13:37
Was out scouting the westside strolls last night around midnight and ran into an old friend a BSW name of Colleen. Known her probably 6-7 years but hadn't seen her out in well over a year. She was at the corner of w 10th & Goodlet in a black top and jeans fairly slender and looking pretty good still for a gal in her 40's. We took a ride to my place and got reacquainted. Above average skills for a SW but all activity is covered. Says she's not out much because she's got a sugar daddy but she's worth a visit if you catch her out. She is a talker tho!

IrishLaddie
07-28-14, 14:25
So I am out cruising, see hot little BSW on 10th in front of the old porn theater, sparkly hat, she gets swept up before I can turn around.

Then I see the Super Hot chick walking down the street, see through white top, pink bra, super tight yoga pants on. What is she doing? Walking hand in hand with a flipping doofus looking jackass who has no idea how great a piece of ass he is walking down the street with.

What a shame.

Plus, can't find shit out today. 70 degrees, no rain, can find a friend to save my life.

This sucks!

Terril34
07-30-14, 22:05
I have been in the escort scene for 8-9 years, but haven't played much in the SW scene. I have been venturing out recently to look around though. Monday I came back from Chicago and took Washington street across from the west to the east side. Around 5 pmish I got to the East side and hadn't seen anything. I then got between LaSalle and Sherman and there was a 30 something blonde on the side of the road. She looked nice and I thought I would give it a try, so I pulled over and asked her if she wanted a ride. She said how much you willing to pay, and we can go back to my place. I have always thought it is bad practice to talk money till they are in the car and driving away, so I just asked her again if she would like a ride. She said I don't go till I know I get paid, do you at least have $20? At that I got very nervous and just said no, I was just offering a ride and pulled away. She then said its your loss.

I left and got home safe, but have wondered if I blew an opportunity. Just curious from some more experienced SW mongers, did I do the right thing, or do you think I overacted?

Thanks for your input.

Xyzzy2
07-30-14, 22:41
I have been in the escort scene for 8-9 years, but haven't played much in the SW scene. I have been venturing out recently to look around though. Monday I came back from Chicago and took Washington street across from the west to the east side. Around 5 pmish I got to the East side and hadn't seen anything. I then got between LaSalle and Sherman and there was a 30 something blonde on the side of the road. She looked nice and I thought I would give it a try, so I pulled over and asked her if she wanted a ride. She said how much you willing to pay, and we can go back to my place. I have always thought it is bad practice to talk money till they are in the car and driving away, so I just asked her again if she would like a ride. She said I don't go till I know I get paid, do you at least have $20? At that I got very nervous and just said no, I was just offering a ride and pulled away. She then said its your loss.

I left and got home safe, but have wondered if I blew an opportunity. Just curious from some more experienced SW mongers, did I do the right thing, or do you think I overacted?

Thanks for your input.You absolutely did the right thing. Her opening line is a dead giveaway. If she's not interested in taking a ride, you're not interested in her. Can you describe her further?

A good technique to validate your spidey sense is to drive around the block and check out the parked cars in lots nearby, or park someplace with a view and see what happens. Then you'll get more intel to pass on, like backup car descriptions, etc.

Terril34
07-31-14, 06:32
You absolutely did the right thing. Her opening line is a dead giveaway. If she's not interested in taking a ride, you're not interested in her. Can you describe her further?

A good technique to validate your spidey sense is to drive around the block and check out the parked cars in lots nearby, or park someplace with a view and see what happens. Then you'll get more intel to pass on, like backup car descriptions, etc.She was 30 ish. Shoulder length blonde hair, probably died blonde. Maybe slightly over 5 foot tall. Guessing weight around 140-150, if she had any extra weight it was in the thighs. Honestly attractive, but just average if in a room of 30 ish women.

Before I stopped I had driven by and pulled into a lot. Looked back down Washington and didn't see anything. However I couldn't see down the side road. When I got there I was just focused on her and anything could have been down the side road. The whole incident scared me and I just thought about getting out of dodge. Honestly I feel very lucky right now.

Thanks for your input, and I hope what little info I have helps someone.

MarkDenneny
07-31-14, 09:34
She was 30 ish. Shoulder length blonde hair, probably died blonde. Maybe slightly over 5 foot tall. Guessing weight around 140-150, if she had any extra weight it was in the thighs. Honestly attractive, but just average if in a room of 30 ish women.

Before I stopped I had driven by and pulled into a lot. Looked back down Washington and didn't see anything. However I couldn't see down the side road. When I got there I was just focused on her and anything could have been down the side road. The whole incident scared me and I just thought about getting out of dodge. Honestly I feel very lucky right now.

Thanks for your input, and I hope what little info I have helps someone.That sounds like the officer that they have used in the past. Better safe than sorry.

I have never picked up a SW, but I do like bird watching. They are fun to spot. I've heard, though, that they usually jump right the passenger seat in if you stop and initiate a conversation.

Wallie
08-01-14, 03:05
...I then got between LaSalle and Sherman and there was a 30 something blonde on the side of the road. She looked nice and I thought I would give it a try, so I pulled over and asked her if she wanted a ride. She said how much you willing to pay, and we can go back to my place. I have always thought it is bad practice to talk money till they are in the car and driving away, so I just asked her again if she would like a ride. She said I don't go till I know I get paid, do you at least have $20? At that I got very nervous and just said no, I was just offering a ride and pulled away. She then said its your loss...As Xyzzy2 said, "You absolutely did the right thing."

There have been stings in that area in the past. I distinctly remember barely missing getting swept up myself a few blocks East of there at Ewing and Washington.

I think LEO likes doing stings in that area since there are multiple parking lots, and side streets on which to park ULEO cars as well as marked backup that can remain invisible.

First rule: if they don't get in your car immediately, or when you offer a ride, leave. Do not ask or talk about prices, and ignore them if they bring it up first; just leave.

Also, your saying you were just offering a ride is 100% the right response.

You did the right thing, handled it well, and most likely saved yourself some headache.

Wallie.

Xyzzy2
08-02-14, 23:51
She was 30 ish. Shoulder length blonde hair, probably died blonde. Maybe slightly over 5 foot tall. Guessing weight around 140-150, if she had any extra weight it was in the thighs. Honestly attractive, but just average if in a room of 30 ish women.

Thanks for your input, and I hope what little info I have helps someone.Sounds like the same girl I ran into and posted about on the 20th. Similar MO and description. I almost want to take a pic and post it the next time a decoy leans into my car, or would that be too much? Haha.

Xyzzy2
08-03-14, 00:11
Was out on Thursday afternoon, on the E side stroll. Not much going on, but I did see Amanda in her usual place. Circled around and she had disappeared, but walking down the street in the same area was a thin but shapely brunette with sunglasses, a sleeveless top and jeans. Looked like she just came from the BP with a doughnut and a drink.

She needed a ride, so I obliged her. Very pretty face, more than a few basic tats, clean and friendly. Said her name was Jenny. Same story as usual, doesn't get out much, but I just happened to catch her. Hell, I'll take her word for it. Anyway, she said she's working on staying clean, goes to the clinic daily, has a few friends that help her out now and again. She has a part-time job too, but can't quite make ends meet at this point.

She said she had her own place, and since it was daytime and just off Wash, I took that chance. Turns out it was nice. She said is was messy, but compared to some places it was pretty nice. We had a nice time together, and I think will get better with a few more visits. She showed her thanks for the ride, and I decided to help her out a little more.

On the way out, she asked for a kiss, so I gave her one on her neck just below her ear. She smelled great and gave a nice little hug back. She was very hesitant to have me give out her digits, so I can't at this point. Maybe a visit or two more.

Its nice to find a good girl trying to get by. I hope that this is really the case.

Wallie
08-03-14, 03:47
...Said her name was Jenny. Same story as usual, doesn't get out much, but I just happened to catch her. Hell, I'll take her word for it. Anyway, she said she's working on staying clean, goes to the clinic daily, has a few friends that help her out now and again. She has a part-time job too, but can't quite make ends meet at this point.

She said she had her own place, and since it was daytime and just off Wash, I took that chance. Turns out it was nice. She said is was messy, but compared to some places it was pretty nice. We had a nice time together, and I think will get better with a few more visits. She showed her thanks for the ride, and I decided to help her out a little more.

On the way out, she asked for a kiss, so I gave her one on her neck just below her ear. She smelled great and gave a nice little hug back. She was very hesitant to have me give out her digits, so I can't at this point. Maybe a visit or two more.

Its nice to find a good girl trying to get by. I hope that this is really the case.It's actually kinda nice to see a girl get out of the life and get her shit together. Hope she's able to keep it together.

In a way, it makes helping her out feel good; at least you're not absolutely positive she's going to use the money to get another fix as soon as she can.

-Wallie.

CubsFan31
08-03-14, 04:06
I met a little cutie out on Washington early last year that was trying to get her stuff together it seemed. Had a couple kids and I helped her with a little extra. She turned weird and supposedly quit walking. I talked to her about a month ago to see if she was still around. Said she moved to Maine so good for her.

Hotforty
08-04-14, 16:08
So while tooling along an industrious part of Southeastern this afternoon I spotted a cutie (7 ish) in bridal-colored next to nothing (translation: Daisy Dukes & tube top) but, alas, another one of ya nabbed her right in my rear-view.

Further east, near the drive-in strip club, was a red-headed hot mess (translation: cryin' and cussin' at the wind) looking too available; but I wouldn't touch her with yours.

CubsFan31
08-04-14, 21:29
So while tooling along an industrious part of Southeastern this afternoon I spotted a cutie (7 ish) in bridal-colored next to nothing (translation: Daisy Dukes & tube top) but, alas, another one of ya nabbed her right in my rear-view.

Further east, near the drive-in strip club, was a red-headed hot mess (translation: cryin' and cussin' at the wind) looking too available; but I wouldn't touch her with yours.What the hell is the drive-in strip club LOL?

Hotforty
08-04-14, 22:18
Club Paradise-where some joker crashed his car into the entrance of the joint after he got kicked out.

What the hell is the drive-in strip club LOL?

Xyzzy2
08-07-14, 22:49
Just texted Jenny tonight, and she's OK with making a few new friends. If you're legitimately interested, will treat her nicely and are a contributing Sr. (blah, blah, blah) I'll see if she's interested in meeting up. Hit me up with something good and I'll pass on her digits. I can only do a couple though, as she's cautious. As am I.

Chelli4me
08-08-14, 09:43
Just texted Jenny tonight, and she's OK with making a few new friends. If you're legitimately interested, will treat her nicely and are a contributing Sr. (blah, blah, blah) I'll see if she's interested in meeting up. Hit me up with something good and I'll pass on her digits. I can only do a couple though, as she's cautious. As am I.Is this the Jenny you are talking about? I've known this one for years but she disappeared awhile back and I haven't seen her out in over a year. If she's back I'd really like to get with her again.

Terril34
08-08-14, 21:24
Sounds like the same girl I ran into and posted about on the 20th. Similar MO and description. I almost want to take a pic and post it the next time a decoy leans into my car, or would that be too much? Haha.Was out driving around Thursday night and saw this same exact girl standing at the same exact location. I drove around the loop in that area and when I got back she was gone, had planned to take a picture.

Not much out otherwise.

Be careful guys.

J T Willy
08-09-14, 13:50
Was out driving around Thursday night and saw this same exact girl standing at the same exact location. I drove around the loop in that area and when I got back she was gone, had planned to take a picture.

Not much out otherwise.

Be careful guys.Yep, I seen this Thursday also, I was watching from a distance, watch the LE take someone away it in the patty wagon. That could been any of us.

Xyzzy2
08-09-14, 23:56
Is this the Jenny you are talking about? I've known this one for years but she disappeared awhile back and I haven't seen her out in over a year. If she's back I'd really like to get with her again.Hey Chelli,

Don't think this is the same girl. Not sure when you took this, but the Jenny I met has no belly at all (unless this was a baby belly?) It's a little far away to be able to 100% be sure about her face, but I don't recognize her.

BTW to the fellow mongers reporting on the LEO decoy. It won't be any of us as long as we keep the little head from doing the thinking. The more reporting the better. Thanks for the posts.

Xyzzy2
08-10-14, 01:13
Anyone know a girl who calls herself CB? Met her just off E Wash the other evening. First saw her on Wash, and she gave me the look and a wave, but I was running an errand so I couldn't stop. Then saw her on my way back just south on Rural. A solid 6-7, long dark hair, freckles, smaller on top, medium booty and legs. She was pretty friendly, and we went back to her place, which had some older guy out front (even older than me! He was pretty friendly too.

I didn't have a bunch of cash on me, but had enough for her. She had a good personality, just talkative enough to be pleasant. Nice little titties with hard nipples and she sucked it like a porn star. Seriously good head, especially for the price. Spitters are quitters, and she didn't quit.

Noticed a half-used Chore Boy in the room, but I don't think she's doing any cleaning. I had a great time, but based on my discovery, YMMV for sure. Was I lucky, or is she really this good?

Chelli4me
08-10-14, 18:44
Hey Chelli,Don't think this is the same girl. Not sure when you took this, but the Jenny I met has no belly at all (unless this was a baby belly?) It's a little far away to be able to 100% be sure about her face, but I don't recognize her.BTW to the fellow mongers reporting on the LEO decoy. It won't be any of us as long as we keep the little head from doing the thinking. The more reporting the better. Thanks for the posts.And it was a baby belly. When I first met her she was super skinny. She is tiny anyway and still had a good figure but no tits to speak of. Can give great head and the pussy is tight. Here's another pic from after she had the baby so she has a little weight on her. Do you recognize her now?

Xyzzy2
08-10-14, 21:17
And it was a baby belly. When I first met her she was super skinny. She is tiny anyway and still had a good figure but no tits to speak of. Can give great head and the pussy is tight. Here's another pic from after she had the baby so she has a little weight on her. Do you recognize her now?No I don't. Unless she's completely changed her hair color, but goddamn I wish I did.

Xyzzy2
08-10-14, 21:19
So I tried to give Jenny a call, but her voice mail is full. I'm guessing that's a generic message for no minutes, since it went to VM right away.

Bummer. Not giving up though.

Chelli4me
08-10-14, 21:53
No I don't. Unless she's completely changed her hair color, but goddamn I wish I did.I was hoping this was the Jenny you're talking about. Her little fuckhole is awesome. You know, tiny gal = tiny pussy. She's probably too skinny for some but once I had her pussy I was hooked. Even after she had her baby you couldn't even tell. On top of that she was friendly but didn't talk your ears off. Another nice thing about her was she always had a place to go no doing it in the car.

Chelli4me
08-10-14, 21:59
So I tried to give Jenny a call, but her voice mail is full. I'm guessing that's a generic message for no minutes, since it went to VM right away.Bummer. Not giving up though.It also could just be that her phone was off. I've known more than one working gal that let her vm fill up just so people couldn't leave messages. Listening to messages costs minutes and for those that manage to keep a phone vm is a waste of minutes. They all live for right now so if they are sleeping or otherwise occupied and don't need $ right that second the phone could just be off. I'd try again after a few hours or tomorrow. If you steady get right to voicemail for a whole day or more then I'd assume minutes are out.

Xyzzy2
08-10-14, 22:02
I was hoping this was the Jenny you're talking about. Her little fuckhole is awesome. You know, tiny gal = tiny pussy. She's probably too skinny for some but once I had her pussy I was hooked. Even after she had her baby you couldn't even tell. On top of that she was friendly but didn't talk your ears off. Another nice thing about her was she always had a place to go no doing it in the car.I'm with ya. The Jenny in your pics is hot as shit, and would look great spinning around on top of me. Or getting it doggy, or mish. Pretty much any way, right? The recent Jenny isn't this hot, but is pretty damn good looking. If I can connect with her again.

Ronnir57
08-12-14, 16:19
I am on s s ind. Some one hook me up?

W m 56 real clean nice fun good guy.

Wallie
08-14-14, 02:30
I am on s s ind. Some one hook me up?

W m 56 real clean nice fun good guy.RTFF. All the information is there.

Note: Not trying to be a jerk, or start any wars here; but, you can understand the community's tendency to be fairly cautious. Welcome to the community though.

I can tell that you do RTFF though, since one of your posts was replying to a 2 year old post found on page 7 of its thread. As you research this thread as well, you will find the information you are looking for in regards to the proper hunting grounds.

Good luck, and we look forward to reading about your adventures in the future.

-Wallie.

NiceGuy52
08-14-14, 08:57
So where does this hot Jenny hangout and where?

I was hoping this was the Jenny you're talking about. Her little fuckhole is awesome. You know, tiny gal = tiny pussy. She's probably too skinny for some but once I had her pussy I was hooked. Even after she had her baby you couldn't even tell. On top of that she was friendly but didn't talk your ears off. Another nice thing about her was she always had a place to go no doing it in the car.

Chelli4me
08-14-14, 23:32
So where does this hot Jenny hangout and where?Used to be able to find her on e 10th mostly and sometimes e wash st. Haven't seen her out in well over a year tho. But I don't troll the strolls like I used to so she might still be around and I just don't ever run into her. Hopefully one day I will!

Stormrider
08-22-14, 00:32
Check your PMs bro.

Chelli4me
08-23-14, 14:29
Did some trolling last weekend and again this morning. The pic of the gal in the jeans was on e 10th I believe. Not 100% sure because I forgot I had the pic and there isn't anything to readily identify the exact location. The two of the blonde are on w wash a little east of Kroger. Did not approach either one but they both appeared to be working gals to me.

BagoHammer1
08-26-14, 14:42
Did some trolling last weekend and again this morning. The pic of the gal in the jeans was on e 10th I believe. Not 100% sure because I forgot I had the pic and there isn't anything to readily identify the exact location. The two of the blonde are on w wash a little east of Kroger. Did not approach either one but they both appeared to be working gals to me.The blonde on Kroger is a working girl. She has a lot of sores on her face. Not worth the time. The other gal I have seen around but never picked up. She has been on the arrests list once or twice.

Chelli4me
08-26-14, 23:53
The blonde on Kroger is a working girl. She has a lot of sores on her face. Not worth the time. The other gal I have seen around but never picked up. She has been on the arrests list once or twice.Thanks for the info.

Covenant60
08-28-14, 12:56
SE corner of intersection. Cute shoulder length hair, purple top jean shorts about 5'5". Standing there. 8 on the scale. Too cute, imo, to be anything other than a decoy. Did I mention she was just standing there?

BagoHammer1
08-28-14, 13:23
Cute Mid length blonde waving people down east of the monon and wendys. The cops are sitting in a big lot on the southwest side of Sherman and Washington.

Xyzzy2
08-31-14, 01:41
Out a couple times this afternoon and tonight. West, SE, and East. Nothin! Hell, I was even hoping for a decoy and sting operation just for entertainment.

BBIndy
08-31-14, 19:26
Saw a decent looking 30-ish pony-tailed blond on w. Wash st around Holt wearing cut off jeans. Pulled over to check my messages and she walked up, got in and asked for a ride. Close up view wasn't as nice, with face sores and a lip sore. She leaned way back in the seat and told me to roll up the windows because she didn't want to be seen. She wanted me to take her to some apartments about 5 mi away, wait for her to get something, then give her a ride back. I'm guessing she was going to ask for money up front, go in and buy a fix, then disappear. Been there, done that. No thanks. Especially after seeing the lip and face sores. I offered to take her there but said I couldn't wait around to give her a ride back. She got a little upset and said if I can't bring her back, then I should just let her out. I did and, thankfully, she got out. Called me something and slammed the door. I think her name was Stephanie. One to avoid.

Update: Just noticed...she's the one in posts 208, 209, 210 below. She had the exact same purse.

AnalHankerin
09-04-14, 18:56
Was heading east on Washington St. Around 11:15 this morning and spotted a sweet looking brunette wearing a pick t-top and skin tight black pants. Was pissed I was working and couldn't stop. Any body else happen to spot her?

IrishLaddie
09-16-14, 01:39
After a sound beating of the Toy Boilers by my Fighting Irish, I took to the streets for some fun.

Drove the route on the East side from 10th, to Wash from Rural to Emerson and it was a GHOST TOWN from 1-2:30 am.

Except for the 6'3 BTSV.

Nada, nothing, zilch!

Anyone PM me on any other spots.

DudleyB
09-16-14, 02:26
After a sound beating of the Toy Boilers by my Fighting Irish, I took to the streets for some fun.

Drove the route on the East side from 10th, to Wash from Rural to Emerson and it was a GHOST TOWN from 1-2:30 am.

Except for the 6'3 BTSV.

Nada, nothing, zilch!

Anyone PM me on any other spots.Same night on West Washington I turned south on Belmont to Morris. Nothing but a ghost town.

RedFox2120
09-16-14, 22:35
I ran into Jenny today. I believe it is the same one from the other posts. She said she has been here for a long time but is originally from the south. She made sure I remembered her name as Jenny and not Jen or any other variation. She was blonde and skinny and I would rate her a 8/10 looks wise. She had a nice cute little butt and small little tits.

I only found out how good she is orally and it was pretty good. I would repeat if I saw her. I found her on 10th near sherman. She was friendly and during it would make some nice noises. She would not CIM though which I always hate cleaning up. This was around 8 pm.

Garmila
09-17-14, 15:58
Had some time to take the cruise: President, Dime, Sherman etc. Gave a girl a ride. Late 20's, blonde, didn't look bad. Stopped by her place. I don't like doing that. Really was more like an abandon home shack. Went to her room = totally gross. Wouldn't negotiate. Damage. 40 for a happy ending. 2-3 min. Of head w / rules. Couldn't get out of there fast enough. Asked me to drop her off somewhere. Then it started. Insisted I give her gratuity. Finally got rid of her ass she was yelling & swearing at me as I drove away. Major crappy attitude. Said her name was Meranda. Won't again.

Be Safe g.

Gesco
09-25-14, 00:19
Had some time to take the cruise: President, Dime, Sherman etc. Gave a girl a ride. Late 20's, blonde, didn't look bad. Stopped by her place. I don't like doing that. Really was more like an abandon home shack. Went to her room = totally gross. Wouldn't negotiate. Damage. 40 for a happy ending. 2-3 min. Of head w / rules. Couldn't get out of there fast enough. Asked me to drop her off somewhere. Then it started. Insisted I give her gratuity. Finally got rid of her ass she was yelling & swearing at me as I drove away. Major crappy attitude. Said her name was Meranda. Won't again.

Be Safe g.Miranda once took me to an apparently abandoned apartment where we had to jimmy the back screen door to get in. She sat on an overturned paint bucket for the deed. Other times I've met her have led to super things in the car and strung out weirdo yelling at a seller on the phone. Just depends on her connection / finances for her personality it seems.

IrishLaddie
09-26-14, 16:10
I have been crusing lately, mostly during the day and a few times after midnight and there is an appauling shortage or lack of any talent over on the East Side.

Good Job to the East District Commander, looks like they have completely cleaned up with the exception of the Harlem Globetrotters of TV's who walks around.

Sad state of affairs indeed.

BrentBrent4606
09-26-14, 23:37
Went out today cruised the norm. Not a single thing out very disappointing. Then settled on these two I had seen earlier. Turned out to be a mother daughter combo. I decided on the daughter which was soso. Weak BBBJ then a cfs. And I absolutely hate when one thinks its time to do the deed and in reality they should spend more time doing the BJ. Waste of money and time. Surprisingly we went back to a house that was pretty nice. LOL. That's all I got for today. Great site not new to the hobby but new to this page. Thanks.

IrishLaddie
09-26-14, 23:54
Got out again from about 10 pm-11:30 tonight.

Nothing. Perfect weather and nothing.

Chelli4me
10-17-14, 11:29
Ran into my Kroger gal last night just after midnight. She was strolling in front of steak & shake looking about the same as always, jeans, red hoodie hair up in a bun. She got in and immediately started talking telling me of her adventures since we last met. Once at my place I got another fantastic wet sloppy blow cim with swallow. Awesome. Took her back where she was. Talked the whole way back, too! The only time she wasn't talking during our visit was when my dick was in her mouth!

Chelli4me
10-22-14, 10:27
I've seen some pretty bold stuff (meaning how little they wear) by SW's over the years but a couple nights ago at w 10th & Goodlet there was a gal strolling COMPLETELY nude from the waist down!! She was fat and unattractive, disgusting actually, but it was something I'd never seen before. I was tempted to stop and watch awhile to see if she got picked up or arrested but didn't.

Then last night just after midnight my Kroger gal knocked on my door. She apologized profusely saying she had visited another friend nearby and he refused to take her home so if I would she'd blow me for. 1. Ok. Done and done. She got home. I got another great wet sloppy bbjcimws.

IrishLaddie
10-22-14, 20:17
I've seen some pretty bold stuff (meaning how little they wear) by SW's over the years but a couple nights ago at w 10th & Goodlet there was a gal strolling COMPLETELY nude from the waist down!! She was fat and unattractive, disgusting actually, but it was something I'd never seen before. I was tempted to stop and watch awhile to see if she got picked up or arrested but didn't.

Then last night just after midnight my Kroger gal knocked on my door. She apologized profusely saying she had visited another friend nearby and he refused to take her home so if I would she'd blow me for. 1. Ok. Done and done. She got home. I got another great wet sloppy bbjcimws.Man, just stay safe man, would be tough for me to have the hobby knock on my front door. Again, be safe.

FSexperience
10-24-14, 04:28
Drove up and down 10th yesterday and seen 2 BSW but nothing worth entertaining. Was there from about 6:30 through 8 pm.

Covenant60
10-24-14, 10:36
Dirty blonde past shoulder length hair on EAST washington East of Sherman in front of Autozone. Saw her once and on my return trip 5 min later some dude getting arrested.

BagoHammer1
10-24-14, 11:41
Lots of LEO out today. Be smart and safe.

DudleyB
10-24-14, 16:20

Then last night just after midnight my Kroger gal knocked on my door. She apologized profusely saying she had visited another friend nearby and he refused to take her home so if I would she'd blow me for. 1. Ok. Done and done. She got home. I got another great wet sloppy bbjcimws.

Ran into my Kroger gal last night just after midnight. She was strolling in front of steak & shake looking about the same as always, jeans, red hoodie hair up in a bun. She got in and immediately started talking telling me of her adventures since we last met. Once at my place I got another fantastic wet sloppy blow cim with swallow. Awesome. Took her back where she was. Talked the whole way back, too! The only time she wasn't talking during our visit was when my dick was in her mouth!At about 11 pm last Thursday I seen a SW with her hair up in a bun, red hoodie. But she was gone when I came back around.

Chelli4me
10-24-14, 21:07
At about 11 pm last Thursday I seen a SW with her hair up in a bun, red hoodie. But she was gone when I came back around.Might have been her. She's pretty well known so I'm sure whenever she strolls it doesn't take long for her to get picked up. Be a little quicker on the draw next time!

BagoHammer1
10-27-14, 14:15
Pretty little freckled thing with dark hair and small frame. I've never seen her before. Sr's or those with an under the radar reference can PM.

Eros69
10-28-14, 10:46
Dirty blonde past shoulder length hair on EAST washington East of Sherman in front of Autozone. Saw her once and on my return trip 5 min later some dude getting arrested.I saw the same girl. She gave me the look when I was passing on E. Wash, but I suspected it was TGTBT. Thanks for confirming my fears.

RedFox2120
10-28-14, 10:53
I went driving on Saturday on Washington and saw plenty of activity. I went around 9 pm or so. I did notice a nice blonde but I think she was a decoy because she would not approach the car but was wandering up and down the street.

So I met Nancy which is about 5-6/10 on SW level. She is thicker but her hygiene was good so I went for it. She had a place to host and normally I would decline but I really hate car dates. We went back to her place and it was actually pretty decent. The whole thing smelled like smoke but it was somewhat clean and had pretty good art. She shares the house with another girl so maybe you can get more than 1 or switch. The other girl is a solid 7/10 for SW.

Nancy is actually pretty accommodating. Service was decent but the attitude made the service better. I do have digits if anyone is interested.

Covenant60
10-29-14, 15:02
I saw the same girl. She gave me the look when I was passing on E. Wash, but I suspected it was TGTBT. Thanks for confirming my fears.As RedFox noted below, she is out there again this morning (Wednesday). This time, west of Sherman and east of the RR bridge.

DudleyB
11-09-14, 08:09
At about 11 pm last Thursday I seen a SW with her hair up in a bun, red hoodie. But she was gone when I came back around.I've been out a few times after I seen her and she has disappeared. Do you know if she's moved over to another side of town? I'm kicking myself in the butt for not getting her that first time.

LookingHard
11-20-14, 16:04
Any good strolls on the west side. Is there any activity with is this cold? I'll be out around 7 pm till 10 pm if I try at all. And yes I read the thread and rode by the east Washington area last night but it was soooo cold.

Slag Runner
11-20-14, 17:42
Sunday night, about 8:30, while driving well outside the zone on East Washington (near Kiteley), I picked up "Becky". She is late 30's, about 5'6 and has an average build. I would have driven right past her as I did not expect to see any talent that far East on Washington but while walking she was half facing the oncoming traffic. It appeared that she was trying to decide whether she should hitchhike or not. I pulled over about 40 yards in front of her and waited for what seemed like an eternity for her to get to my vehicle. When she drew abreast of my passenger window she paused and looked in for several seconds. I motioned for her to come over to the window and before I could say anything she opened the door and hopped in.

She had been drinking but was not drunk. She told me she had just had a heated argument with her boyfriend and he told her to get out of his house. She had a few bucks but needed some money to pay for a hotel and staples until her sister could come over from Dayton to pick her up. Long story short, we arranged an exchange and she gave me a slow and sensual blow job as we drove. After several minutes of driving I pulled into a parking spot on a quiet residential street and she finished me with a CIM that lasted a good three or four minutes. When I was fully spent she opened the passenger door window and spit everything out onto the street. I took her back to where I picked her up and went home.

Monday morning, after daybreak, I went out to my vehicle, which is jet black and very clean, and discovered a frozen mess of spit and cum adhering to the passenger side door. It ran from just below the window all the way to the rocker panel. In the future when I car date, I will ask my "friends" to exit the vehicle before expectorating. Glad I saw the mess and could hit a car wash before pulling into the garage at work.

SR.

RedFox2120
11-30-14, 02:14
Picked her up on new York past Sherman. Not sure what street. She is a 9/10 for SW. Heck she could actually work in a strip club and be a 7/10.

She was blonde and young and skinny. She asks for double the rate but can be negotiated down. Service was good but no CIM and as soon as I was done she just bailed out of the car. Not bad I guess but kind of unexpected. I'd repeat if I saw her again but was not able to get digits.

I did see another BSW on Sherman that looked decent but I was spent by then.

Covenant60
12-13-14, 18:32
What is the deal with whom I refer to as "the world's ugliest hooker" that has set up shop on east 10th on both sides of Rural (usually the west of it lately)? Definitely a ZERO on the SW scale. She has been on 10th for years. She used to spend most of her time east of Sherman, but that was about 5 years ago. She has very exaggerated movements, and her face rivals Medusa. She looks, frankly, as though she may be mentally disabled. The other day I saw her in the rain, dramatically brushing her hair trying to be sexy. In the rain. Ugh. I can't imagine her ever getting any dates. Yet she is still out there, acting the part. I've never seen her mentioned here. Do people here know who I mean?

Chelli4me
12-13-14, 19:03
Picked her up on new York past Sherman. Not sure what street. She is a 9/10 for SW. Heck she could actually work in a strip club and be a 7/10.She was blonde and young and skinny. She asks for double the rate but can be negotiated down. Service was good but no CIM and as soon as I was done she just bailed out of the car. Not bad I guess but kind of unexpected. I'd repeat if I saw her again but was not able to get digits.I did see another BSW on Sherman that looked decent but I was spent by then.Saw this Miranda a few years ago 356046.

TonyS1964
12-13-14, 19:56
Saw this Miranda a few years ago 356046.One of the words he used to describe her was skinny, this girl doesn't look skinny to me.

IrishLaddie
12-13-14, 22:50
What is the deal with whom I refer to as "the world's ugliest hooker" that has set up shop on east 10th on both sides of Rural (usually the west of it lately)? Definitely a ZERO on the SW scale. She has been on 10th for years. She used to spend most of her time east of Sherman, but that was about 5 years ago. She has very exaggerated movements, and her face rivals Medusa. She looks, frankly, as though she may be mentally disabled. The other day I saw her in the rain, dramatically brushing her hair trying to be sexy. In the rain. Ugh. I can't imagine her ever getting any dates. Yet she is still out there, acting the part. I've never seen her mentioned here. Do people here know who I mean?Uncle actually had the nerve to bust her. That's like challenging Corky to a trivia contest.

Garmila
12-13-14, 23:39
Saw this Miranda a few years ago 356046.I saw her a couple of months back. Seemed okay for the most part. Could hold a conversation. Went off when I wouldn't give her a tip for a HJ w / HE. Miranda is the name she used.

Chelli4me
12-14-14, 04:45
One of the words he used to describe her was skinny, this girl doesn't look skinny to me.These gals go in and out of jail. Lotsa time their weight fluctuates. Uncle is good at fattening them up. Their drug habits are an automatic weight loss program. There's a coupla gals I've known for years and seen their weight change by as much as 30 lbs.

Indy52
12-16-14, 11:38
Was cruising this morning at 6:30 on my way to a job and saw a TGTBT blond at the Shell station. I went down a couple of blocks and came back around to see my Uncle harassing a different girl at the station. Not sure what happened to the blond, hopefully she is for real and managed to leave before uncle arrived. I didn't really expect to see any activity at that time of the day. It has been real slow lately.

Videoxxman
12-16-14, 11:47
Was cruising this morning at 6:30 on my way to a job and saw a TGTBT blond at the Shell station. I went down a couple of blocks and came back around to see my Uncle harassing a different girl at the station. Not sure what happened to the blond, hopefully she is for real and managed to leave before uncle arrived. I didn't really expect to see any activity at that time of the day. It has been real slow lately.Check posts from a few weeks ago as if I remember there were posts about a blond, short hair decoy. Be Safe.

Jlt02
12-18-14, 10:11
Picked up Crystal first on the east side, late 30's or 40's. Very chatty, directed me to a private spot off of the beaten path. Very friendly, wouldn't talk money. Performed ucbjcim. Little too much teeth for my taste and kept asking if it was almost over. Asked me for more money but backed off when I said I didn't have any. Would repeat.

Picked up Country a few weeks later on the east side. Prob late 20's or early 30's. Quiet as a mouse. Very friendly, but wanted money up front and then told me I would have to clean my self up. Mouth of gold, and not one mention of it taking too long. I look for her now, but I will probably pay less next time.

Do these gals remember your face and how much you paid last time? Stay safe.

IrishLaddie
12-24-14, 02:55
Just took a drive around the east side square the other day, after about an hour of nothing, I saw an old friend walking President. If anyone remembers little Mama, she one of the best CBJ's you can get for being covered.

Said she is it fully back in the game but she knows the east side. Said a lot of the girls were friends with are all under the Uncle LEO's boot.

Though the only time she stopped talking is when she was giving me my CBJ.

I will get digits for Seniors.

Lido82
12-31-14, 13:20
I've neen wondering where on the south side is a good place to meet a new friend? Thanks.