PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

Rexclay
06-24-21, 20:16
Any one seen or heard from her? One of my all time faves.

DonutHole90
06-24-21, 22:58
Doubt anyone has since this site is for encounters between men and women only. Anything else discussed will likely get you banned.Wouldn't hurt to set up a space for gay hotspots, though. Not my cuppa, but no reason to make it harder.

TigerKing
06-24-21, 23:43
Recently had a massage session with the hippie girl. Nothing to add from previous reports with her. She still won't allow any touching. She mentioned it takes away from the session. She's a spiritual type of person and she really believes in her method. The ending was built up pretty good and I busted a huge load. She cleaned me up really well and we talked for a while. We ended the session with some stretching while we were naked but still no touching. She's a really cool girl and I always try to see her when she's in town. Her body is perfect imo with full natural C cups. Link is gone but she's on Rubratings when in town.

XandirHunt
06-25-21, 13:36
Any one have any experiences to share from Ruyi?It has been mentioned here before, but Ruyi is a legit place. They have a permanent sign on the building, and this is a good first clue. There are some exceptions, but most MP w sevice I am looking for will not invest in signage. The two other places on Emerson are a btter bet for extras.

Bester1972
06-25-21, 17:11
As long as you know what to expect, she doesn't disappoint. She has a rockin bod and a great technique. I think she's the closest to legit massage / HE here in town. There was a place that use to be better, but COVID really did the place in.

Recently had a massage session with the hippie girl. Nothing to add from previous reports with her. She still won't allow any touching. She mentioned it takes away from the session. She's a spiritual type of person and she really believes in her method. The ending was built up pretty good and I busted a huge load. She cleaned me up really well and we talked for a while. We ended the session with some stretching while we were naked but still no touching. She's a really cool girl and I always try to see her when she's in town. Her body is perfect imo with full natural C cups. Link is gone but she's on Rubratings when in town.

BearCoach1
06-25-21, 18:00
So, I have been out and about lately. I have not delved into more than a HE (a couple BJ) for a few reasons. There are a couple of places that are sure things for FS and BJ, so I will let others tell those tales.

Banner had a crazy looking MT. Massage was bad, but the CBJ was really good. She was willing to give it all to make sure I was happy. Allowed full access with FIV. 60/80.

Best on 16 had the new lady. She really wants FS, but settled for CBJ. It was not great, nor was the massage. Under clothes roaming but no FIV. She tried to stick her finger in my butt. 60/80.

Plainfield has a new lady. She is tall but older. Her massage was okay. HE was really good with under the clothes roaming allowed, no FIV. Massage was average at best. 60/40.

Muffler shop had a 40 ish MT. Massage was not great, but I felt the menu was open. Had to pay first, and was 60/60 for a HE with only top roaming.

Lavendar on 31 had the oldest MT ever. Massage was pretty good but the HE was hard to get into. She allowed FIV but it was still hard to finish. 60/50.

VAP / VIP Avon had a 50 ish MT. Massage is average and HE is mediocre with prostate pleasure. Allowed top roaming only. 60/40.

Assmanoh
06-25-21, 18:58
I won't rehash what others have said but had a couple things during my session that were new to me, so I thought I'd share. Lulu was my MT. And, before I start, I was clean and right out of the shower 1. 5 hours prior to being there b / c I know what you will be thinking. LOL.

During the massage she got, oil and while standing at my head, leaned over and lubed up my crack. Then, a little later, got more and did the same. But this time, I felt a burn and realized it was hand sanitizer. I thought maybe she was up for playing the rusty trombone, but she didn't even try.

Had CFS and she kept saying how big I am. I don't buy that bs and know I'm avg. Afterward (mish) she kept holding me so I couldn't get up and acting like she couldn't catch her breath. I finally got up and she just laid there still. I finally walked over, got a tissue and cleaned up myself. I was half way dressed when she got up and kept going on about it being good. She took acting to the next level.

TigerKing
06-25-21, 21:11
Any one seen or heard from her? One of my all time faves.No I tried a few numbers I had for her with no luck. She was one of my favorites too.

JohnBuddy
06-26-21, 09:41
Anyone have her contact number please. JB.

DaytonJay
06-26-21, 10:45
So I will start by saying I was looking for a hotel asian, I msgd alot of these # off of stg and rr and multiple numbers kept giving me the same address. The spot in the castleton mall lot. I finally gave in. It was an upsell from the get go. I had just gotten off work and respectfully wanted to be fresh as I wasnt dirty. She said she had a shower (stand up) but it would be an extra 10. And eventually when we got to the "massage" I was told it would be $$ for the full menu. Talked her down to $. 5 as I was already thinking with my other head by that point. Got the job done but wouldn't repeat. Looks 6/10 AMP standard.

BearCoach1
06-26-21, 15:20
Have the mountains closed for good? The sign was off todY. And no cars.

SnoopyIs1964
06-26-21, 18:10
No I tried a few numbers I had for her with no luck. She was one of my favorites too.Saw her a couple months ago. She has slowed way down.

NedFlander5
06-27-21, 01:06
I did hit up the Dollhouse a few times, before it vanished, and I've never found anything like it, which is maybe a good thing? Hip Hugger is closest to the experience, but not quite. I just assumed this experience was unique, and the demand was not there. They never had a crowd or even a 2nd person when I went.So what was it like? Dm me if you'd prefer.

Jeast72
06-27-21, 20:15
So I'm used to seeing most of these girls return to New York or Chicago when they leave a spa here but I seem to be finding more and more either coming back to Indy or just hopping from one spa to another. I guess we must be treating them better here than other places.
Just found out about another one today. The new girl at Luna is one I remember from a couple years ago at Rose. Don't remember what name she used there but she's an older, very thin gal. The most memorable thing about her is the very high-pitched squeaky voice she has. I wasn't there for a massage so can't give any current details but thought maybe some of you might remember her and want to check it out for yourselves.

MakeMeLook
06-27-21, 21:56
Has there ever been a place here in Indy with a lineup? Or is there one now? I use to live in San Diego and there where multiple places like that. I really love that access of things here but all the providers are 35+. And have yet to see hot and petite. If anyone has a place they can recommend I would appreciate it.

LoydStt30
06-28-21, 07:13
I am usually on the other side of this site LOL. But I am looking for mmgeg massage therapist with her skill set. I miss her. Any places or replacements fellow mongers? Inbox me.

Fastfish70
06-28-21, 07:27
Have the mountains closed for good? The sign was off todY. And no cars.I was there on Friday and it was open. There was a new gal there 7/10.

Ff70.

IndyGolfer60
06-28-21, 07:37
Just was really needing a good massage after playing 18 holes close by. Haven't received extra here in a couple of years so wasn't really expecting any but was hoping. Girl that greeted me came from a room and was clacking down hall in sandal heels and short shorts and no mask. But she got another girl from side room and she took my money and other girl in heels showed me too room. The girl in mask that took my money showed up for massage. She gave a great massage and roaming was discouraged, but massage was great and even hot stones was used. She gave me 45 minutes instead of 30. No flip but when I went to leave there was another young lady behind desk with red lipstick that looked hot and my girl who I tipped $10 because she really took care of what I really went for. Will return for a good massage and like a challenge. Location south west corner washington and mitthoffer.

Dnims
06-28-21, 09:06
Anyone been recently? My last visit she had mentioned a new girl coming soon.

Scout317
06-28-21, 09:56
I took a trip to A&A a week or so ago. The MT was tall, mid-30's, seemed to speak English as her first language. . 7 for an hour +. 1 for a table shower. The massage was good, but not the best I've had. Some tease, but I think mostly to see what I was there for. On the flip, she got the job done. She was not into being touched however. The table shower afterward was good however. I will repeat, but is probably not my first stop.

Scout317
06-28-21, 10:08
I visited Healthy Body two months ago, when I got in the mamasan was cuddled up on the front sofa. I could hear someone else in the back, I thought she might go get them, she didn't. Normally I don't mind the mamasan as they normally give a good massage and know what they are doing. I got a half, she wanted more than normal for the half, but I figured its been a month since I have been in here, prices might have gone up. I gave her what she asked for and she seemed hesitant like it was not enough. We get in the room, massage was crap, she took a phone call, and talked to the other worker, then came back and more crap massage. Then she was ready for the flip, this took like 7 min. She wanted me to pay before. Which is a first for this place for me. I gave her the normal donation. She made a bad face like this isn't going to work. I added a little more, clearly the wrong head was thinking. She proceeded with a rather fast paced, mechanical, but efficient handy. And I was out the door at 15 to 20 minutes.

This is the first time I have had this sort of treatment there, so it was pretty odd as that was one of my favorites. I have not been back since. If I do go back and I see the mamasan, I will just bow out and leave.

Scout317
06-28-21, 10:13
Another visit to Ruby. Ruby is normally a good bet. I normally get a medium, today I went for hard. GOOD massage. I was sore the next day from it, but it felt good. I always get the same girl, I never get names, so I am not sure what she is called, but its always good. Nice tease, she is not afraid to put her fingers in your ass, invited or not. She will let your hands roam as well, but she doesn't help you with that at all. Good english skills, good hand skills, did not rush the ending. I left feeling pampered.

RunForGold
06-28-21, 14:03
Anyone been recently? My last visit she had mentioned a new girl coming soon.I went several days ago and the 'new' girl is fat and not good at all. Bad massage, no tease and just barely got the job done.

Naughty169
06-28-21, 14:38
Notice a new spa in Castleton near 82nd and Allisonville near a Thai restaurant. Sophia was my MT and requested 40 for a 30 min massage. She was thicker girl and pretty. Neighboring business were loud and can be heard from the massage room, so note that whatever happens in that room will be heard next door as well. Massage was decent and tease was nice. Roaming was allowed, however she had on some tight shorts and stockings. Told I had 10 min left and asked if I wanted to filp. First visit to so only a standard finish with UTC on top and OTC bottom. Was told more on my next visit, but FS is not allowed per management. Standard rates.

I didn't see the other MT, but did see a guy working the front desk.

JohnGuest
06-28-21, 15:35
I went several days ago and the 'new' girl is fat and not good at all. Bad massage, no tease and just barely got the job done.I went to Blue Moon at about 6225 North Keystone a couple weeks after the bust that sent the Awesome Angela back to LA.

The name was changed to Blue Stone. Or something like that.

The only masseuse there was a fat unattractive lady that gave a lame massage.

I never went back.

JohnGuest
06-28-21, 16:00
I often have a hard gym workout Monday mornings, especially upper body. About three weeks ago. I went to this AMP expecting to get a hard massage by tall strong 6/10 Lu Lu, one of my favorites MTs.

I was told Lu Lu went to New York, the petite girl, "Mimi," was the only one there. Could she work the kinks out? So I took a chance. And asked for hard massage.

There are new railings on the ceiling at this place. Mimi jumped up on the table, steadied herself with the railings, and began walking all over my back! Never had that done before!

The knotted muscles in my back and shoulders were relaxed, and all soreness was gone!

On the flip, she teased nicely, and allowed OTC roaming and a little UTC roaming above the waist. I have a "special need" for the hand waving. I like gentle grip, medium speed. Does the trick!

When the HE in near, most MTs grab tight, go fast, and yank like they're trying to pull a big weed out by the roots. =:-o They don't understand my request for gentle grip, medium speed, DON'T CHANGE!

Mimi's gotten it correct every time! Check her out.

BreLme
06-28-21, 17:46
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of some good places for women patrons?

Dirtydan1984
06-28-21, 17:52
Could someone dm the contact info and $.

Dirtydan1984
06-28-21, 17:54
Could I get some info on the $ and means to contact her?

SeekingDan
06-28-21, 18:22
Another visit to Ruby. Ruby is normally a good bet. I normally get a medium, today I went for hard. GOOD massage. I was sore the next day from it, but it felt good. I always get the same girl, I never get names, so I am not sure what she is called, but its always good. Nice tease, she is not afraid to put her fingers in your ass, invited or not. She will let your hands roam as well, but she doesn't help you with that at all. Good english skills, good hand skills, did not rush the ending. I left feeling pampered.How attractive was she?

Mr Popular
06-28-21, 18:35
Just got an unsolicited text from Tashina at 317 saying she has spots open this week! Maybe the word is out that overpriced, half lame massages aren't as much fun for the customer.

SHJ83
06-28-21, 19:18
Anyone have her contact number please. JB.Is this Meg's Healing Hands?

RunForGold
06-28-21, 23:16
I went to Blue Moon at about 6225 North Keystone a couple weeks after the bust that sent the Awesome Angela back to LA.

The name was changed to Blue Stone. Or something like that.

The only masseuse there was a fat unattractive lady that gave a lame massage.

I never went back.No, this big one had just arrived from Flushing, NY. I've been in the business a long time and this one, on this particular occasion, fell into the bottom 25% all time.

Bester1972
06-29-21, 09:01
She did the same thing to me, and then flaked after I actually gave her a shot. Biggest case of GPS. Probably her sugar daddy got tired of her BS.

Just got an unsolicited text from Tashina at 317 saying she has spots open this week! Maybe the word is out that overpriced, half lame massages aren't as much fun for the customer.

IndyFun99
06-29-21, 09:38
How attractive was she?He's had a completely different experience than I have. The "massage" has always been pushing on a section of your back, moving hands, and pushing again. Absolute joke.

Indiguy
06-29-21, 10:52
Just got an unsolicited text from Tashina at 317 saying she has spots open this week! Maybe the word is out that overpriced, half lame massages aren't as much fun for the customer.Perhaps we can all rein in what is passing for standard procedure in the Indy AMP world. Let your legs do the walking. Out the door.

RedFox2120
06-29-21, 12:33
Is this Meg's Healing Hands?I think earlier someone mentioned she got locked up.

Scout317
06-29-21, 12:56
How attractive was she?Cute, and a little chubby, but nothing great. If attractiveness is a concern, you will probably wan to take a pass here.

Pistol Pete
06-29-21, 13:35
Out of the blue today received a text from an unknown number and it ended up being Macie. Currently it seems she is only working out of Bloomington. Due to the Martinsville construction no longer making the daily commute from Bloomington to Carmel.

Has anyone heard from Macie off RR? I haven't got a response from the last number I have for her. Not sure if she's UTR now or what but if anyone has any info it would be appreciated. I've always had a good sessions with her.

Lost And Found
06-29-21, 16:58
I am usually on the other side of this site LOL. But I am looking for mmgeg massage therapist with her skill set. I miss her. Any places or replacements fellow mongers? Inbox me.Nothing close so far. The search continues.

Bjcim Seeker
06-29-21, 20:02
New place I saw reviewed a couple pages back. Right next to Thai restaurant 82 and Allisonville. Walked in and attractive lady in tight skirt and top was at the front desk. Goes by Sophia and probably best looking I've had at AMPs. I'm a hair guy and she has sexy hair. $. 4 for 30 minutes. Massage was pretty good on the back and neck. She did really good work on my glutes and legs. Then lots a nice teasing which I love. Then flip to better than avg finish. Still Waters was my go to but will likely be visiting Sun instead. A few minor negatives. No carpet on the floor. No relaxing background music. It's in a busy strip mall so people will see you come and go. Maybe avoid lunch and dinner times bc the restaurant next door.

DuggerJug
06-30-21, 01:57
Went to Tranquility Monday morning. Early, as is my pattern. Opens at 9, by 9:10 I am disrobed and on the table. 9:15 some other swingin d comes in and I get downgraded to a half hour, with a 20 refund. Immediate flip, jackhammer HJ and cursory massage. No oil, shown the door, the she bitched about the tip. I said too fast no fun. She said sorry add more next time. I said " there is no next time: . Off my rotation.

Agronoman
06-30-21, 09:38
Saw Lisa at Sweet the other day. Really pleasant demeanor, and beautiful breasts. Tad bit chunky, but still nice. I almost never pop in cowgirl, but she was so expert at it that it took no time at all.

Really nice visit.

BobbyKraft
06-30-21, 11:48
I hate those situations. The fact she received ANYTHING from you is amazing. Sounds like a shitty experience. The complete lack of customer service is ridiculous at some of these places. I get it. They see us as $$$ when we walk in. But this may be shocking to some of them. The better you treat us the more money we usually come off of.

Went to Tranquility Monday morning. Early, as is my pattern. Opens at 9, by 9:10 I am disrobed and on the table. 9:15 some other swingin d comes in and I get downgraded to a half hour, with a 20 refund. Immediate flip, jackhammer HJ and cursory massage. No oil, shown the door, the she bitched about the tip. I said too fast no fun. She said sorry add more next time. I said " there is no next time: . Off my rotation.

Himerosed
06-30-21, 16:33
She did the same thing to me, and then flaked after I actually gave her a shot. Biggest case of GPS. Probably her sugar daddy got tired of her BS.What is GPS?

Rexclay
06-30-21, 20:12
Just was really needing a good massage after playing 18 holes close by. Haven't received extra here in a couple of years so wasn't really expecting any but was hoping. Girl that greeted me came from a room and was clacking down hall in sandal heels and short shorts and no mask. But she got another girl from side room and she took my money and other girl in heels showed me too room. The girl in mask that took my money showed up for massage. She gave a great massage and roaming was discouraged, but massage was great and even hot stones was used. She gave me 45 minutes instead of 30. No flip but when I went to leave there was another young lady behind desk with red lipstick that looked hot and my girl who I tipped $10 because she really took care of what I really went for. Will return for a good massage and like a challenge. Location south west corner washington and mitthoffer.Bella there gives a fantastic massage. Really. Best I've had from anywhere and I deal with legit back issues. Super cute as well.

That said absolutely no extras. She's even expressed frustration to me about people asking. Be nice to her though. She's a sweetheart.

OldNorm
06-30-21, 20:20
I don't know if this place was reviewed yet but I don't think so. I have seen this place for awhile tried a couple times finally got in was looking for massage but hay winner winner I went wit a 90 min massage like I said I wanted a massage she was probably 40 ish thin and 6. 5 out of 10 standard and ending and more were offered plenty of wandering allowed over and under I will try again but shorter massage. A Ben for massage a Ben for a oral lesson.

MSkeme
06-30-21, 22:00
What is GPS?Gold pussy syndrom.

Christophers
06-30-21, 22:12
I don't know if this place was reviewed yet but I don't think so. I have seen this place for awhile tried a couple times finally got in was looking for massage but hay winner winner I went wit a 90 min massage like I said I wanted a massage she was probably 40 ish thin and 6. 5 out of 10 standard and ending and more were offered plenty of wandering allowed over and under I will try again but shorter massage. A Ben for massage a Ben for a oral lesson.Is this the place that is named after a flower?

Magnum43
06-30-21, 23:56
Had the same experience at sweet. Lisa is great. We finished with Asian cow girl. Highly recommend.

Saw Lisa at Sweet the other day. Really pleasant demeanor, and beautiful breasts. Tad bit chunky, but still nice. I almost never pop in cowgirl, but she was so expert at it that it took no time at all.

Really nice visit..

MakeMeLook
07-01-21, 01:00
Has there ever been a place here in Indy with a lineup? Or is there one now? I use to live in San Diego and there where multiple places like that. I really love that access of things here but all the providers are 35+. And have yet to see hot and petite. If anyone has a place they can recommend I would appreciate it.Or if anyone wants to inbox me some good places it would be nice. I guess I don't mind putting in the work at a shop but I would like some good tasty lookers if there's any. Thanks!

Nate79
07-01-21, 10:30

Really nice visit.Where is sweets located?

Sgorka
07-01-21, 14:54
Have you googled to find it? Read any of the forum post to get information? Exerting no effort on your own and with your very first post just want an address given to you / posted. There are many tools at your disposal. Rub ratings, rub maps, etc.

Where is sweets located?

IndyGolfer60
07-01-21, 14:55
Where is sweets located?45 south Franklin rd. Across parking lot from Arby's.

Himerosed
07-01-21, 15:33
Gold pussy syndrom.Does that just mean someone who isn't selling or is there more to it?

Southernbred
07-01-21, 19:58
So who or where gives the best tease? I'm looking to go somewhere tomorrow and I love a long, lingering tease before the flip. Butt stuff all good. Is there a provider or location that you recommend? I'd even consider 4 hand. I've been to a handful of places the but tease is just ok. Feel free to PM with details.

TravlinMonger
07-01-21, 22:49
While driving down Emerson on the way to a sure thing, I stopped to the see the Sun. Upon Entry, Tall looker, good body, if you overlook the sore around the upper lip. Well, no personality, lots of elbows, jr got no personal attention during TS and standard ending. Will not return. NO UTR TOP OR Bottom.

EarlyCuyler
07-01-21, 23:31
Just got an unsolicited text from Tashina at 317 saying she has spots open this week! Maybe the word is out that overpriced, half lame massages aren't as much fun for the customer.Somewhat attractive to attractive "masseuses" who have little or no training and rely on horny guys who hope that familiarity will breed a handjob. Went out a couple of times with an SA girl who works at Models Massage in Fishers, same product, same marketing, same end result there. TBH, I'm surprised those places have lasted as long as they have. They're selling, and someone is obviously buying. I don't get it.

EarlyCuyler
07-01-21, 23:40
Does that just mean someone who isn't selling or is there more to it?It refers to someone who thinks their pussy is worth substantially more than the market will bear, excluding outliers. I. e. A streetwalker with open sores, asking 250 for a five minute blowie in the alley.

Jeast72
07-02-21, 00:32
Does that just mean someone who isn't selling or is there more to it?Just means overpriced pussy.

Theo Guderian
07-02-21, 01:15
Just means overpriced pussy.That's no shit brother.

Golden Pussy Syndrome aka my Pussy is worth 47 x its weight in gold. AKA I haven't figured out that there are a million others whose pussy is sold by its weight in dirt.

Hobbyist45
07-02-21, 15:01
Somewhat attractive to attractive "masseuses" who have little or no training and rely on horny guys who hope that familiarity will breed a handjob. Went out a couple of times with an SA girl who works at Models Massage in Fishers, same product, same marketing, same end result there. TBH, I'm surprised those places have lasted as long as they have. They're selling, and someone is obviously buying. I don't get it.I thinks it's definitely a YMMV situation. I've found a few gems at those types of establishments. One being very recently. Maybe I’m a sucker but I prefer a younger female to an older Asian female. Usually just takes 3-4 visits and you learn pretty quick what will be allowed and what won’t.

KenMoore
07-03-21, 19:14
Rose Spa is generally my go to place but it seems to not get many reports here. I think if Rose is empty, you will get the resident MT, name is Lucy I think. She is not young but very attractive and no flab when topless. Attentive and does a good job. Her peers seem to be younger women from Chicago Chinatown who do not stay long, so some variety which I like. Anna a teeny young spinner was reviewed here and the other two who were maybe not as young, I would definitely see as attractive enough to date in real life. Apple who left Rose on Monday said she will stay local. A couple of the Chitown MTs gave me their phone numbers but I do not need pen pal messages at inoportune times. I have one Streamate girl who messages me too much the way it is.

Rose is basically a HE only place though there was one CBJ CIM but I was told not to tell.

Except for street pickups I have done all of the local options and settled on Massages mainly for the convenience and end result. Escorts and gents clubs can be fun but drama or inconvenience seems to follow eventually.

ManWithPants
07-04-21, 14:57
Anybody ever go here? They only take appointments, and I would like to try them.

Bigred2006
07-04-21, 19:21
Anybody ever go here? They only take appointments, and I would like to try them.Have a link?

Jeast72
07-04-21, 19:38
Have a link?https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-downtown-massage-indianapolis-in-18683#rubmaps.

Bigred2006
07-04-21, 20:12
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-downtown-massage-indianapolis-in-18683#rubmaps.To the place I met Brittany downtown. Great massage that ended with a HE. Different number though.

Bigred2006
07-04-21, 20:16
Somewhat attractive to attractive "masseuses" who have little or no training and rely on horny guys who hope that familiarity will breed a handjob. Went out a couple of times with an SA girl who works at Models Massage in Fishers, same product, same marketing, same end result there. TBH, I'm surprised those places have lasted as long as they have. They're selling, and someone is obviously buying. I don't get it.I actually enjoy her technique. She's not my go to for deep tissue but she provides a good massage that always leaves me relaxed. Her and Amy from 317 are the best of the group.

DuggerJug
07-05-21, 09:43
While driving down Emerson on the way to a sure thing, I stopped to the see the Sun. Upon Entry, Tall looker, good body, if you overlook the sore around the upper lip. Well, no personality, lots of elbows, jr got no personal attention during TS and standard ending. Will not return. NO UTR TOP OR Bottom.Good info haven't seen her yet. The options there are largely based on provider. You need to ask for Linda.

Jeast72
07-05-21, 10:27
To the place I met Brittany downtown. Great massage that ended with a HE. Different number though.This has been on RubMaps for a long time but the place hasn't been reviewed for ages. Honestly not sure if info is still correct or if the place is even open.

StudMuffin317
07-05-21, 11:35
Has everyone been getting consistent BBFS at the end of the message?

JustMe2489
07-05-21, 12:13
I decided to try Sun Spa in Caselton despite the lack luster reviews. As Always, YMMV!

Saw Anna who IMHO is the best looking AMT I have yet to see. She can't be taller than 5'2 (and may even be shorter with average body (not slim nor pudgy). She has a nice rack probably Cs but they seemed bigger on her small frame.

The massage was great! I only asked for 1/2 but quickly wished I had asked for the full hour. She was wearing Daisy Dukes which made me hopeful but there was no tease on the back side so I really had no idea what the ending was going to be like.

I was not disappointed. There was no communication about what I wanted or didn't want or about tipping. However, in just a couple of strokes on the front side she was lightly caressing jr. She added oil and was slow and gentle which was amazing. No Jack Hammering at all! No race to the finish line. Not only was it one of the best massages I have in a while it was defiantly one of the best HJ I have ever had. When it was taking me a long time to pop she busted out the girls (again, I did not ask for anything) and allowed OTC down under.

I will definitely be back! (Since I didn't ask for anything I have no idea if anything else is on the table. I will ask for something next time.)

Oh, about other reviews. There is not carpet in the entry way but the room I was in was carpeted. The music was spotty. Sometimes I could hear it play and other times there was nothing. The restaurant was not busy so I did not hear anything from there but if I listened I could hear traffic on the road outside.

MainDude
07-05-21, 12:54
Travelled to Indy for the 4th weekend & had to check out the Sweet Spa & hopefully Lisa, who was recently reviewed here. I walked in & no one but ME is there. Met Linda. Lisa was doing here hair & IMO, Linda was better looking & dressed for fun with a cleavage baring short dress on.

Asked for medium pressure & surprisingly she did alright. Not must tease but I was able to feel UTC, UT panties. On the flip she seen I was at attention & at first acting coy. Oh, what that. You stroke. I said no, you do it. She asked if I wanted BJ. I said yes. Then she asked if I wanted more & of course I said yes. $. 60 & I'm getting it all. Off came the dress. Very nice titties. BBBJ, DATY & she have a hairy Bush that was yummy. From there to covered cowgirl. I flipped her to the bottom & started pounding her. The spa bed is making tons of noise. She say quiet but I'm pounding. So to the floor on a towel. I bit rough on the knees but pounded her more to completion. Lots of fun!

Definitely will repeat.

Jeast72
07-05-21, 18:24
Has everyone been getting consistent BBFS at the end of the message?The last few times I was there I got the newer girl and she won't do BBFS.

Dracos
07-05-21, 18:50
To the place I met Brittany downtown. Great massage that ended with a HE. Different number though.Britt was so much fun. Best tittyfuck I've ever had.

Redward46
07-06-21, 09:05
Anyone have Cleste's contact info (317 Holistic) now that she is gone? Please PM me.

Thanks.

Mitch2370
07-06-21, 10:22
Where at on Kentucky Avenue.

JhnSmth
07-06-21, 10:51
Anyone have Cleste's contact info (317 Holistic) now that she is gone? Please PM me.

Thanks.I didn't know celeste had left. Shame. I always enjoyed her.

I got an unsolicited text from Kaelyn the other day though. Seems she has an * now. The text was just a link. I asked her what was on it, but she wouldn't say. Just a you have to subscribe to find out. * isn't my thing, and even if it was, Kaelyn isn't who I'd be paying for. But if you like that format, she's available.

https://onlyfans.com/kaemarie20

ManWithPants
07-06-21, 16:07
This has been on RubMaps for a long time but the place hasn't been reviewed for ages. Honestly not sure if info is still correct or if the place is even open.I called the place on 4th of July and they said they were completely booked. I want to make an appointment soon.

JCod664
07-06-21, 22:01
Does anyone have a link for current hotel Asians? Thanks.

ItsReal
07-07-21, 08:13
Was in town last Friday and decided to drop in as it was close and easy. Unlike most times there I got a decent massage with light teasing. I new what to expect so let my hands do some early roaming. Usually she just wants to get down to business but this time the pace was slower. Finally on the flip she saw the issue and wanted $$ for FS that is twice normal. Agreed to $ for BJ and some pussy she climbed on and sat on my face and started slobbering all over my dick. The usual 'Oh you so hard' and other lines but that works for me. Nice finish love the big nipples. Total $. 6.

TonyPlatinum
07-07-21, 13:46
Hello all,

I've been out of the game for almost 5 years since I took a job off the road. Back traveling again and said I wouldn't start back up the 'ol hobby but here I am! Heading to Fishers IN in 2 weeks, research shows Ruby and Sunrise best bets in that area, any other suggestions? I'll start posting here, I used to post to TER and hunt Craigslist but want to ease back in with an AMP, no FS, just a helping hand.

RubGuide23
07-07-21, 15:16
To the place I met Brittany downtown. Great massage that ended with a HE. Different number though.Can I get more info on looks and experience from downtown massage. PM if you'd like or here.

DanBrown
07-07-21, 17:50
So I haven't visited any massage parlors in Indy for a while now. The options had been pretty lack luster IMO. I couldn't get an appointment with any of my regular providers today, and decided to give this place a shot. Its on 21st St. Next to a dollar general.

I was greeted by a gorgeous little asian early 30's may be late 20's. Gave her the donations got comfortable on the table. She ran her fingers up and down my back once, and asked me to flip. We haggled on her tip, it was a bit more than I had anticipated but she had a very extensive menu, and I left extremely satisfied.

Feel free to PM me for any additional details.

Jeast72
07-07-21, 18:27
So I haven't visited any massage parlors in Indy for a while now. The options had been pretty lack luster IMO. I couldn't get an appointment with any of my regular providers today, and decided to give this place a shot. Its on 21st St. Next to a dollar general.

I was greeted by a gorgeous little asian early 30's may be late 20's. Gave her the donations got comfortable on the table. She ran her fingers up and down my back once, and asked me to flip. We haggled on her tip, it was a bit more than I had anticipated but she had a very extensive menu, and I left extremely satisfied.

Feel free to PM me for any additional details.What were the menu prices? I saw a slightly chunky one last weekend who wanted $$ for FS and wouldn't come down.

Jeast72
07-07-21, 18:36
Hello all,

I've been out of the game for almost 5 years since I took a job off the road. Back traveling again and said I wouldn't start back up the 'ol hobby but here I am! Heading to Fishers IN in 2 weeks, research shows Ruby and Sunrise best bets in that area, any other suggestions? I'll start posting here, I used to post to TER and hunt Craigslist but want to ease back in with an AMP, no FS, just a helping hand.Haven't heard anything lately about either of those but you can also try Comfort Foot Spa on Mundy (Google maps has it). They do more that you want but make it good any way you go.

SpaFinder123
07-07-21, 21:01
Daily spa is one of my favorites. Always a good massage with a good no hassle flip. Today I noticed two new girls Coco and Lucy both cute probably 7/10 on Asian scale so I decided to try 4 hands. Massage was very good as one worked my shoulders while the other handled my legs and rear with plenty of tease. On the flip one handled jr and the other teased the the family jewels and prostate with plenty of otc roaming. After a enthusiastic finish they both cleaned me up. Then a head and foot massage to finish up the hour. Had a great time with them I will return.

Keepinitclean
07-07-21, 21:50

Thanks.I too would love this.

TheGeek
07-08-21, 00:36
Finally got down to try sunny.

Went FS and wasn't disappointed. She did an alright massage but the finish was great.

Will return.

TheGeek
07-08-21, 00:41
I didn't know celeste had left. Shame. I always enjoyed her.

I got an unsolicited text from Kaelyn the other day though. Seems she has an * now. The text was just a link. I asked her what was on it, but she wouldn't say. Just a you have to subscribe to find out. * isn't my thing, and even if it was, Kaelyn isn't who I'd be paying for. But if you like that format, she's available.

https://onlyfans.com/kaemarie20Does 317 holistic offer FS?

Rls0179
07-08-21, 07:32

Went FS and wasn't disappointed. She did an alright massage but the finish was great.

Will return.What was the damage?

Zman511
07-08-21, 07:59
Daily spa is one of my favorites. Always a good massage with a good no hassle flip. Today I noticed two new girls Coco and Lucy both cute probably 7/10 on Asian scale so I decided to try 4 hands. Massage was very good as one worked my shoulders while the other handled my legs and rear with plenty of tease. On the flip one handled jr and the other teased the the family jewels and prostate with plenty of otc roaming. After a enthusiastic finish they both cleaned me up. Then a head and foot massage to finish up the hour. Had a great time with them I will return.What were the damages?

JhnSmth
07-08-21, 09:27
Does 317 holistic offer FS?Not that I've ever heard reported.

SpaFinder123
07-08-21, 12:26
What were the damages?120 house.

100 tip.

220 total.

SnoopyIs1964
07-08-21, 19:05

Will return.Is this Sunny's place on Pendleton pike?

RubGuide23
07-09-21, 09:32
Any parlors or place where pegging is perform or prostate massage.

P / m.

Scout317
07-09-21, 10:44
Any parlors or place where pegging is perform or prostate massage.

P / m.Megshealinghands. simdif.com.

But I saw someone say she was arrested. I don't know if that is true or not. I have never visited Meg, but her reviews were good.

HotJohnDog
07-09-21, 12:03
Checked it out after the review. Walked in and short pudgy late 40's early 50's greeted. Me asked for another girl. She gave the typical I call wait 5 minutes. In walked another woman, pushing 50, not attractive. Still got the line I call other girl for you. She young. I said no. Why don't they just have them there and not have to call them. Getting sick of some if these AMPs between calling and demanding tip before services rendered. I'm walking out of these places more and more.

Xdc96
07-09-21, 17:40
Nothing close so far. The search continues.I am not on here often, did she quit the business?

Scout317
07-09-21, 18:20
I am not on here often, did she quit the business?Moved to vegas.

MDJr1
07-09-21, 22:04
Saw this place in Greenwood off 135. I visited it yesterday, saw Linda who was 40 ish with ave body. Table shower was good and the massage nice but no playing allowed at all. She wouldn't allow any OTC touching and refused to play with junior. When I asked about it she replied that she didn't do anything extra, only massage. No HE or self serve at this place.

SemNotes
07-10-21, 08:32
Not that I've ever heard reported.I understand that the ladies at 317 do not offer FS, but do they offer a HE?

Whispers88
07-10-21, 10:32
Travelled to Indy for the 4th weekend & had to check out the Sweet Spa & hopefully Lisa, who was recently reviewed here. I walked in & no one but ME is there. Met Linda. Lisa was doing here hair & IMO, Linda was better looking & dressed for fun with a cleavage baring short dress on.

Asked for medium pressure & surprisingly she did alright. Not must tease but I was able to feel UTC, UT panties. On the flip she seen I was at attention & at first acting coy. Oh, what that. You stroke. I said no, you do it. She asked if I wanted BJ. I said yes. Then she asked if I wanted more & of course I said yes. $. 60 & I'm getting it all. Off came the dress. Very nice titties. BBBJ, DATY & she have a hairy Bush that was yummy. From there to covered cowgirl. I flipped her to the bottom & started pounding her. The spa bed is making tons of noise. She say quiet but I'm pounding. So to the floor on a towel. I bit rough on the knees but pounded her more to completion. Lots of fun!

Definitely will repeat.I have only heard good things about sweet spa. I need to check it out.

ManWithPants
07-10-21, 11:10
I have only heard good things about sweet spa. I need to check it out.Is this the one on Franklin?

Farmer60
07-10-21, 11:44
Is this the one on Franklin?Yes it is.

Reds08
07-10-21, 15:40
I am not on here often, did she quit the business?Rumor has it that she has moved to Vegas. Miss her oral talent.

RubGuy80
07-10-21, 15:43
I understand that the ladies at 317 do not offer FS, but do they offer a HE?One tolerated when I self-serviced a few years back after a couple of 90 min sessions, but it wasn't really enjoyable for me since she wasn't into it (PM for details). That's probably the most you can hope for here, and IMO, it's not worth the price tag of the massage. Others have reported HE, but those providers are no longer active there.

DaytonJay
07-11-21, 07:42
So I hit up the new spot on 82nd and allisonville by the burger joint. I saw 2 women. One was 7/10 AMP scale, but the one that was up you guess was the other one. She was a 6-7/10, but very petite. Very small body. Both in their 30's I imagine. Standard 40/40. Didn't want to take anything off but she was ok with under roaming. It was fun and I probably will return to see if the menu opens up and to try the other lady.

MiluvuLongTime
07-11-21, 17:49

Feel free to PM me for any additional details.Did you happen to catch her name?

TheGeek
07-12-21, 15:07

Will return.Hey guys. My bad on this one.

Sweet Spa not Sunny.

Covered service. She was tiny and complained that my dick was too big so I went slow at first. As she relaxed I picked up the pace. I asked for anal and she said "yes yes we fucking" so I wasn't entirely sure she understood the question so I didn't go after it.

She preferred mish but I switched to doggy for the finish. Tight kitty. Like really fucking tight.

Decent massage.

BBBJ.

Some teasing.

Covered FS. Finished in condom.

RedFox2120
07-12-21, 18:29
I got the same girl as below. Really good massage. It was actually one of the better ones I had and better than some legit places. She is mid 40's to late 40's but tight little body. I got the same complaint that I was too big. She used lube and I was able to slip on in.

FS was ok. She was foot fetish friendly but kept making noises and faces. I would go back for a massage and maybe BBBJ or regular ending but not FS.

Overall 6/10 looks 10/10 massage 7/10 service.

Jeast72
07-12-21, 19:38
I got the same girl as below. Really good massage. It was actually one of the better ones I had and better than some legit places. She is mid 40's to late 40's but tight little body. I got the same complaint that I was too big. She used lube and I was able to slip on in.

FS was ok. She was foot fetish friendly but kept making noises and faces. I would go back for a massage and maybe BBBJ or regular ending but not FS.

Overall 6/10 looks 10/10 massage 7/10 service.LOL. It's very common for an Asian woman's face to look like she's in pain when she's getting off and they usually try to hold in any noises so what gets out is often strange sounding.

ChipRock
07-13-21, 17:46
21st St. Next to a dollar general.
I am jealous of all the options on the east / southeast side. On the NW side pickings are slim. Must be that all the pervs live on the east side of town. Wink and smile.

Bigred2006
07-13-21, 18:01
I am jealous of all the options on the east / southeast side. On the NW side pickings are slim. Must be that all the pervs live on the east side of town. Wink and smile.I've felt the same but have also ventured out east a couple times and found them to be meh at best.

RunForGold
07-13-21, 22:42
I am jealous of all the options on the east / southeast side. On the NW side pickings are slim. Must be that all the pervs live on the east side of town. Wink and smile.While I have not personally visited any of them, I believe I have seen ads for at least two AMP on Michigan Rd., North of 86th St., as well as one everyone calls 'firehouse' on W. 86th, and one on 86th St. Near Ditch Rd. While I can't vouch for the quality of service at these places, not all of the places East are worth the drive or time. I'll take quality over quantity any time.

Lokhart
07-14-21, 06:45
Hey Guys,

I was looking through a couple of sites for some of the hotel ads and ran across these during my "research". Anybody have any info / experience on these links and if they are AMP or hotel?

This one says BBFS that is pretty rare for the Asian persuasion and goes by Tomoko: https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indianapolis/female-escorts/2495980 or https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/233968.

This one seems like a AMP but has nice service: https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indianapolis/female-escorts/2496513.

This one looks like a AMP as well with similar service: https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indianapolis/female-escorts/1245073.

All these seem legit but I am trying to find out if any of you guys have had any experience with them before I decide to TOFTT. Also, if any of you have any suggestions for a good Asian hotel on the and or NE side I would appreciate a message. Asian is my favorite and there aren't any obvious Asian escorts around here.

Thanks guys and stay safe.

-Lockhart.

Bigred2006
07-14-21, 07:24
While I have not personally visited any of them, I believe I have seen ads for at least two AMP on Michigan Rd., North of 86th St., as well as one everyone calls 'firehouse' on W. 86th, and one on 86th St. Near Ditch Rd. While I can't vouch for the quality of service at these places, not all of the places East are worth the drive or time. I'll take quality over quantity any time.I should add, I've visited Firehouse and did not enjoy it. Tried twice. FS is available but shitty attitude.

I've also visit a spa near Trader's Point which I've enjoy the massage twice and received a HE once.

Lastly, I have visited Aquarius a few times and always enjoyed the massage but the HE is mostly basic. The thing I like most is the TS there.

Jeast72
07-14-21, 12:22
Hey Guys,

I was looking through a couple of sites for some of the hotel ads and ran across these during my "research". Anybody have any info / experience on these links and if they are AMP or hotel?

This one says BBFS that is pretty rare for the Asian persuasion and goes by Tomoko: https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indianapolis/female-escorts/2495980 or https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/233968.

This one seems like a AMP but has nice service: https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indianapolis/female-escorts/2496513.

This one looks like a AMP as well with similar service: https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indianapolis/female-escorts/1245073.

All these seem legit but I am trying to find out if any of you guys have had any experience with them before I decide to TOFTT. Also, if any of you have any suggestions for a good Asian hotel on the and or NE side I would appreciate a message. Asian is my favorite and there aren't any obvious Asian escorts around here.

Thanks guys and stay safe.

-Lockhart.Pretty sure these are all motel Asians but with different phone numbers than I've used before. Nothing stated in the ads is a sure thing, including the BBFS. There's no truth in advertising with the Chinese. It might be available and might not depending on the girl. Often, if it's available, there will be an upcharge.

ChipRock
07-14-21, 17:03
Visited. Sour food smell permeated the place. 50+ cheap, in short black skirt who gave off a way too pro vibe answered the door. Asked me to wait "Young girl 4- hand". The young girl was 40+ frumpy. Decided to split.

Short on time I visited Dahlia. Heavy-set 30 year old answered the door. I got CoCo, 50, short, probably a pixie when in her 20's. Good massage. I stop there every few months thinking my luck will change. And this was the type of session that makes me want to visit again when I have 30 minutes to spare. Slow, gentle no jack hammering. Probably not more than once a month though. Too many other places to visit. Sometimes I think I am a greyhound chasing that damn furry mechanical rabbit, knowing I ain't ever going to catch it and if I do it won't be much fun. Well, the fun is in the chase boys.

Scout317
07-15-21, 13:37
I've noticed that Melissa posts on Rub Ratings on mondays, but takes it down mid week. Does she just get enough cash and take the rest of the week off, or something? Is it possible to book with her after it comes down?

RedFox2120
07-15-21, 15:29
Pretty sure these are all motel Asians but with different phone numbers than I've used before. Nothing stated in the ads is a sure thing, including the BBFS. There's no truth in advertising with the Chinese. It might be available and might not depending on the girl. Often, if it's available, there will be an upcharge.Some do BBFS and some don't. I asked and the girl in northwest and south are doing it for 100 extra. I haven't seen any of them yet. I did see ge old south side ones a month ago but they rotate the girls out fast.

Jeast72
07-15-21, 16:06
Some do BBFS and some don't. I asked and the girl in northwest and south are doing it for 100 extra. I haven't seen any of them yet. I did see ge old south side ones a month ago but they rotate the girls out fast.I've had the phone handlers tell me several times that BBFS is available for an upcharge only to find out it was bullshit when I got there. Like I've said before, they'll tell you anything to get you to come.

Scout317
07-15-21, 22:52
Any recommendations for 4 hand north of downtown? I saw that daily has a good 4 hand but it's as far from me as can be.

Scout317
07-16-21, 23:25
Ruby was a winner. Good massage, lots of tease. 1 attractive mt. Great ending.

$. 2 house.

$ tip.

BaseballBatBob
07-17-21, 02:29
Looking for good spots on the north side that offers table showers, any suggestions? Cute and young mt is a bonus (of course LOL). Reply or DM, especially if you have a mt to request, TS or not.

Scout317
07-17-21, 08:53
Looking for good spots on the north side that offers table showers, any suggestions? Cute and young mt is a bonus (of course LOL). Reply or DM, especially if you have a mt to request, TS or not.AA and Firehouse both have TS. I don't like Firehouse in general so I don't recommend them. AA ts was very good, and the massage was good. The ending was ok.

Bigred2006
07-17-21, 09:57
AA and Firehouse both have TS. I don't like Firehouse in general so I don't recommend them. AA ts was very good, and the massage was good. The ending was ok.If the NW counts there's Aquarius which I've always enjoyed the TS and massage.

IrishGuy11
07-17-21, 15:41
Looking for good spots on the north side that offers table showers, any suggestions? Cute and young mt is a bonus (of course LOL). Reply or DM, especially if you have a mt to request, TS or not.Angel Spa has TS and very good massage. Nothing offered more than standard HE but reliable. Looks of providers hit and miss. North Michigan rd next to Big Lots.

IrishGuy11
07-17-21, 15:45
I've noticed that Melissa posts on Rub Ratings on mondays, but takes it down mid week. Does she just get enough cash and take the rest of the week off, or something? Is it possible to book with her after it comes down?She lives with Becki. She doesn't like the work but does it for the money (as they all do) but isn't very motivated to take many appointments.

RubGuy80
07-17-21, 16:34
I can confirm that K's 0 Fans is garbage. I wasn't expecting a lot, but it was far worse than I thought it would be. She is literally just reposting videos from her tik tok account, along with some mild teasing photos. No nudes.

She listed a paid photo in her PMs for sale with an enticing caption indicating nudity, so I asked if it included her face. She replied that if I buy that one, she would send one with her face afterwards. I bought it, then she just ignored / ghosted me. Then she literally posted the same photo on her main feed the next day. I nicely called her out on it, then she just never replied. This woman has literally no idea how to an 0 F. Even though its only $10, trust me just avoid it. I can already foresee she is going to massively fail, give up, then either go back to massage or full-fledged porn.

I didn't know celeste had left. Shame. I always enjoyed her.

https://onlyfans.com/kaemarie20

DanBrown
07-17-21, 18:15
I can confirm that K's 0 Fans is garbage. I wasn't expecting a lot, but it was far worse than I thought it would be. She is literally just reposting videos from her tik tok account, along with some mild teasing photos. No nudes.

She listed a paid photo in her PMs for sale with an enticing caption indicating nudity, so I asked if it included her face. She replied that if I buy that one, she would send one with her face afterwards. I bought it, then she just ignored / ghosted me. Then she literally posted the same photo on her main feed the next day. I nicely called her out on it, then she just never replied. This woman has literally no idea how to an 0 F. Even though its only $10, trust me just avoid it. I can already foresee she is going to massively fail, give up, then either go back to massage or full-fledged porn.Thanks for TOFTT.

Given 317's track record for extras I doubted that anybody from that operation could offer a OF worth the subscription.

There was one girl from 317 that I got a quality session from it was way back when they first opened. A girl named Leslie. An absolutely gorgeous little blonde. I saw her one time, and waited to long for a return visit and she had already left. I still kick myself for that one. I know there was way more on her menu than I indulged in on my visit.

I tried a few different girls after that, but got nothing more than a mediocre massage.

Goatee1456
07-17-21, 20:03
Her videos are better than her photos, maybe it will just take time for her to improve. I feel bad for her situation and have not "contributed" as much as I would have for a massage. But I did buy three of her videos and the third was a specific request fulfilled. She has a smoking hot body, but she won't ever be a top money maker on OF, she just doesn't have the personality or commitment for it.

She listed a paid photo in her PMs for sale with an enticing caption indicating nudity, so I asked if it included her face. She replied that if I buy that one, she would send one with her face afterwards. I bought it, then she just ignored / ghosted me. Then she literally posted the same photo on her main feed the next day. I nicely called her out on it, then she just never replied. This woman has literally no idea how to an 0 F. Even though its only $10, trust me just avoid it. I can already foresee she is going to massively fail, give up, then either go back to massage or full-fledged porn.

JustMe2489
07-17-21, 22:06
I've had the phone handlers tell me several times that BBFS is available for an upcharge only to find out it was bullshit when I got there. Like I've said before, they'll tell you anything to get you to come.Yes, the handlers will tell you anything they think you want to hear. There is no use asking them any questions. You can not believe any of the answers. The only thing you can believe is the address and the cost. Anything else is pure shit!

Ngfswkg
07-18-21, 11:24
Does anyone know if there is any new talent at the Columbus or Franklin Spas.

ManWithPants
07-18-21, 16:39
Yes, the handlers will tell you anything they think you want to hear. There is no use asking them any questions. You can not believe any of the answers. The only thing you can believe is the address and the cost. Anything else is pure shit!Never spend your money on somebody who lies. If they lie, just keep your money and leave. Don't support liars.

Naughty169
07-18-21, 18:08
Was in the area and had a decent experience last week at the extended stay location behind Lowe's. This weeks lady was staying at the red roof. Looks were decent for what you get around Indy. For fun I asked her age and she said 25. LOL I would say 45.

To be nice. Not sure if she was on something or could have been her age, but she has some shaking in her arms / hands. Not consistent, but enough to notice after being in the room for five min. Horrible CBJ so moved on to FS. Dead fish to start out and I was not feeling it. So I tried to end this quickly and all of a suden she got into it and moaning loudly. I must of done something right. Got really into and she started rubbing my nipples. She got her O and I was about to pop then She pinched my nipples with her nails like she was trying to pop a zit. I told her to stop and my hard on was gone. Tired to get back into it, but she started talking saying "how no young girls work here and they want her to do no condom" and "you cum now" just repeating this loudly. I told her to stop talking since it's not helping me. I ended up just self servicing and she wanted me to pop in a tissue that she was holding as she is laying down on the bed. Well, she didn't place the tissue in the right area and I got some on her leg, stomach and chest. She was pissed. I would not repeat with this provider.

IndyGolfer60
07-18-21, 18:40
Was in the area and had a decent experience last week at the extended stay location behind Lowe's. This weeks lady was staying at the red roof. Looks were decent for what you get around Indy. For fun I asked her age and she said 25. LOL I would say 45.

To be nice. Not sure if she was on something or could have been her age, but she has some shaking in her arms / hands. Not consistent, but enough to notice after being in the room for five min. Horrible CBJ so moved on to FS. Dead fish to start out and I was not feeling it. So I tried to end this quickly and all of a suden she got into it and moaning loudly. I must of done something right. Got really into and she started rubbing my nipples. She got her O and I was about to pop then She pinched my nipples with her nails like she was trying to pop a zit. I told her to stop and my hard on was gone. Tired to get back into it, but she started talking saying "how no young girls work here and they want her to do no condom" and "you cum now" just repeating this loudly. I told her to stop talking since it's not helping me. I ended up just self servicing and she wanted me to pop in a tissue that she was holding as she is laying down on the bed. Well, she didn't place the tissue in the right area and I got some on her leg, stomach and chest. She was pissed. I would not repeat with this provider.Must of been her I picked up yesterday afternoon luggage and all took her to extended stay in the uber mobile. She tipped me $10 on the 2 minute trip. She said red roof was too small. I had figured she was one of the girls. Definitely over 40.

BaseballBatBob
07-18-21, 23:50
If the NW counts there's Aquarius which I've always enjoyed the TS and massage.Any MT you'd recommend, or avoid from Aquarius?

BaseballBatBob
07-18-21, 23:53
AA and Firehouse both have TS. I don't like Firehouse in general so I don't recommend them. AA ts was very good, and the massage was good. The ending was ok.Any mt suggestions or those to avoid at AA?

RedFox2120
07-19-21, 09:40

To be nice. Not sure if she was on something or could have been her age, but she has some shaking in her arms / hands. Not consistent, but enough to notice after being in the room for five min. Horrible CBJ so moved on to FS. Dead fish to start out and I was not feeling it. So I tried to end this quickly and all of a suden she got into it and moaning loudly. I must of done something right. Got really into and she started rubbing my nipples. She got her O and I was about to pop then She pinched my nipples with her nails like she was trying to pop a zit. I told her to stop and my hard on was gone. Tired to get back into it, but she started talking saying "how no young girls work here and they want her to do no condom" and "you cum now" just repeating this loudly. I told her to stop talking since it's not helping me. I ended up just self servicing and she wanted me to pop in a tissue that she was holding as she is laying down on the bed. Well, she didn't place the tissue in the right area and I got some on her leg, stomach and chest. She was pissed. I would not repeat with this provider.Yeah went to check it out but the lady was pretty old. She had to be pushing 50 but very petite. Decided against it because for a a bit more I can just go get a decent massage and FS at sweet with equal quality girl. She did offer BBFS for extra but not a risk I felt like taking. Glad I walked away. I was hoping to get a decent girl or younger than normal but no luck with this one.

I'll wait for the next rotation. Sometimes they have good girls but most of the time they are crap.

BitsNBobs
07-19-21, 15:11
Just visited firehouse on 86th. From the outside looks pretty sketchy, but the inside is pretty nice. Walked in and was led to the room, pretty friendly mt (didn't get her name though). Massage was decent, not super hard, but she does try to make it enjoyable and mix things up a bit every now and then. One the flip, saw that I was ready and asked me for what I wanted. Told her I wanted FS and she said 200, which is pretty steep IMO, but I was thinking with my other head at the time so I said sure. Nice tits, not super big, but definitely a good handful with big nipples. Started mish and ended with her on top. Fair warning, she likes to slam it down when she's on top so be careful. All in all, not a bad experience, will probably visit again since its so close to me.

Indyguy69
07-19-21, 15:58
Anyone that remembers Sylvia from Myopain in Carmel, she is back in town for the week working out of a studio at 8250 Bash. Still gives one the best professional massages I have ever received.

ThatGuy8819
07-19-21, 17:15
AA and Firehouse both have TS. I don't like Firehouse in general so I don't recommend them. AA ts was very good, and the massage was good. The ending was ok.Where are these located?

SnoopyIs1964
07-19-21, 17:48
Indyguy69,

And how does one get in contact with her?

Indy33
07-19-21, 19:19
Rumor has it that she has moved to Vegas. Miss her oral talent.I called her a month so back, she is in Vegas, sounds like for good, gave me a number of a good replacement.

But was very disappointed when we spoke, rate was higher & would not say if she offered BBBJ CIM.

I passed.

Bester1972
07-19-21, 21:22
I agree, she gave a great massage.

Anyone that remembers Sylvia from Myopain in Carmel, she is back in town for the week working out of a studio at 8250 Bash. Still gives one the best professional massages I have ever received.

Bigred2006
07-20-21, 05:04
Anyone that remembers Sylvia from Myopain in Carmel, she is back in town for the week working out of a studio at 8250 Bash. Still gives one the best professional massages I have ever received.Have a link?

Agronoman
07-20-21, 08:13
Dropped by Phoenix and said they couldn't see me. Second time in a row, and it was before noon. I haven't been to the muffler shop in quite a while so decided it would be my second choice. Wendy showed me to my room. Now the Muffler shop isn't cheap, and I new that going in. Wendy was excellent though. Nice rub, but no tease before the flip. After the flip, game on. Very large and nice nipples. Nice rear end too. Excellent FS and bb on balls and shaft. $$8 with house fee. I said it wasn't cheap.

Fastfish70
07-20-21, 10:13
Went to Firehouse.

That gal is a 6/10, and has GPS attitude. She is not even close to being a $$ lay.

Her tits are saggy and she has the typical Chinese Bush.

No tease at all after shitty massage. She did the whole "pushing" and that was it.

On the flip she offered $$ for FS, I laughed and said sorry and $. 2 she said "only so-so too little", I said take it or leave it and she kept saying "only so-so" , I pointed at her twat and said "only so-so $. 2 or zero, you pick" . She finally relented after some additional complaining.

She then lays back and only half takes off her pants and leaves her shoes on, which I promptly threw across the room.

She then does the whole Chinese-fuck-face with the fake noise and it was just lame.

All in all I won't return.

Anyone who paid $$ for this must be pretty hard up.

AnonJoe
07-20-21, 16:15
Went to Firehouse.

That gal is a 6/10, and has GPS attitude. She is not even close to being a $$ lay.

.I was there twice last November. "Amy" both times. The first visit wasn't too bad except she wanted additional fee for TS. I hadn't come across that before. It was a fun visit with an ok massage and teasing both ways, and an energetic FS session. Total was $$ for an hour, extra for TS, and her FS tip. I decided I would visit again, and did a couple of weeks later. Same Amy, less enthusiasm and tried to get more money. I stuck to same fees as previous visit, and got what I came for. But, based on other reviews and my own experience, I won't be going back unless the reviews improve.

Martin3124
07-20-21, 19:34
Back in town after a long absence, and spent some money on the hobby. Went to Tucson around 11:30 on a Monday and there was only one lady working (kayleigh or Kylie) about middle aged and solidly built. 5/10 I guess but I will say her enthusiasm made up for any and all shortcomings. She wore a short skirt and promptly went to the head of the table so I could grab her butt. She figured out what I wanted pretty quickly and leaned forward and ran her fingers along the crack of my butt and then grabbed my cock and said "you turn over now?" That took a minute to execute because she wouldn't let go of my cock. Any way, brief negotiation and her clothes came off. Saggy boobs but she allowed me to suck them as much as I wanted. She also had a tummy but a nice butt, too. She started letting me rub her crotch and ass with my uncovered cock until I was wondering what was going on, then she suddenly leapt up and grabbed a condom. After that the party was on. She loved it from behind with one leg up on the table. She was groaning and hollering and (tho doubtless all an act) she said she came before me. Regardless, her performance burst with enthusiasm and was really enjoyable. I was the only customer of the day and I suspect that Phoenix drains off most of her action as it seems to have the better reputation and better looking girls. Still, it was a good time for. 4 house and 1. 4 (she may have taken less but that is what I felt she deserved.

The previous Thursday I went to Relaxation spa on Kentucky ave. Been there once before. On both occasions the specialty of the day is BBBJ CIM. And both the girls are very good at it and take it good naturedly. One swallowed and one spit. The massage here is pretty good if that is what you're into. I had built up stress so I had my own agenda that the girls were happy to provide. This is a very nice, out-of-the-way AMP that delivers the goods. I have never asked for FS but I expect it's on the menu. The girls are 6 or 7/10. . 4 house and 1. 2.

BaseballBatBob
07-21-21, 03:18
Looking for a decent massage with a younger (<45 ish) MT, and TS. North side (East preferred) of the city. And a bag of chips, right? Anyways, I'd appreciate any help, thanks! Message or reply or send fax LOL.

TheSentinel462
07-21-21, 19:43
I have been to StillWaters twice and had good massages but nothing else. Anyone have any ideas for me on how to get them to do offer more? And has anyone had any luck with anything more than an HE at Scrubs and Lids? Had really good massages at all three lately, though.

Slugger22
07-22-21, 13:16
Had some spare time last Thursday so I decided to check out the Mountains. Now I went into this with a certain menu item in mind because the MT here are terrible for a actual massage. Everything looked good at first when a younger as in 30-40 MT answered the door in a tight green dress. She was relatively petite with nice B Cups. Had really short hair. It all went down hill from there. She didn't seem happy with my 120 offer for FS but accepted it. Red flag one was her digging through my clothes looking for the money. This usually indicates shitty service and I should have walked at that point. She started off with a okay BJ and a reveal of a a really ugly face when she took off the mask. Between her shitty attitude and skills I just couldn't get going. So I asked her to finish me by hand and that was a mistake. It felt like a medieval torture session was going on right on my dick. At this point I'm out 160 dollars for a shitty massage and someone with zero skills who couldn't even make me come. I have to say it was the worst experience I have ever had at a parlor. I have never had trouble finishing the deed even with the older not so attractive MT's. I don't know what the rotation is on these girls but personally I'm going to give it a while so I know this one is gone before I attend the mountains again.

HunterGatherer
07-23-21, 10:29
Had some spare time last Thursday so I decided to check out the Mountains. Now I went into this with a certain menu item in mind because the MT here are terrible for a actual massage. Everything looked good at first when a younger as in 30-40 MT answered the door in a tight green dress. She was relatively petite with nice B Cups. Had really short hair. It all went down hill from there. She didn't seem happy with my 120 offer for FS but accepted it. Red flag one was her digging through my clothes looking for the money..Not only should you have walked, you should have gotten your money back. I caught one doing that down the street from there, and I grabbed her phone until I got my money. I'd never ever hit a woman, but try to steal from me and it's not going to go well.

JustYourAvgJoe
07-23-21, 14:56
Could've said "get your hands out of my pants! What do you think you're trying to pull!

Not only should you have walked, you should have gotten your money back. I caught one doing that down the street from there, and I grabbed her phone until I got my money. I'd never ever hit a woman, but try to steal from me and it's not going to go well.

Theo Guderian
07-24-21, 00:02
So after my regular civvie dicked around schedule-wise, I decided to visit relax for some relief. I've not been to a spa since prior to Covid so rather than try something new I went with convenient and familiar. After reading all the reports around here of the mixed results variety, and since I was only looking for a decent massage & HE I was ok with my choice rather than second guessing myself 17 times. Of course, after being all sorts of flakey civvie texts me while I was in the parking lot ready to head in and wanted to meet then. Women. Screw that, I went in.

Drew you you (not going to try to spell it). In the dimness, thought reasonably attractive and not septuagenarian, so I was ok with it and took the hour. Asked if I wanted soft, medium or hard. Hard please. Teased the boys right away, and into the "push here, push there" routine and I thought I had made a mistake, but she moved past that and even got some knots out with an actual massage that resembled "technique" from time to time. I wasn't expecting high end Riviera spa treatment, so in light of that I wasn't disappointed.

On the flip, straight to release. Started out too soft and fast on the rhythm, but slowed down and firmed up to get the job done. Nothing spectacular but passable enough.

Got a closer look during and with my eyes adjusted, not as attractive as I envisioned earlier. Not horrible, just like a 5 or so, and again I was ok with it. I wasn't paying escort rates for an Eastern European vision. After clean up she finished the front side massage and this is where it went from passable to "ah crap. Worked well on the legs (surprisingly so actually) then moved above my head and leaned in to work on my chest. Paunch across the nose. Ugggh! From under the human pillow I was able to mumble enough to let her know that I was ok there, she worked my scalp and that was pleasant and relaxing.

I would have walked out pleased enough without the paunch moment, but that left a bad aftertaste. Damage was. 6 +. 4 (with no complaints or pant pocket searches).

If anyone wants to suggest a place with a reasonably attractive practitioner for a good massage + HE, feel free to drop a line. From what I read on this thread though, I'd be just a number in a long line if that turned up in Naptown.

Db2007
07-24-21, 08:41
Back in town after a long absence, and spent some money on the hobby. Went to Tucson around 11:30 on a Monday and there was only one lady working (kayleigh or Kylie) about middle aged and solidly built. 5/10 I guess but I will say her enthusiasm made up for any and all shortcomings. She wore a short skirt and promptly went to the head of the table so I could grab her butt. She figured out what I wanted pretty quickly and leaned forward and ran her fingers along the crack of my butt and then grabbed my cock and said "you turn over now?" That took a minute to execute because she wouldn't let go of my cock. Any way, brief negotiation and her clothes came off. Saggy boobs but she allowed me to suck them as much as I wanted. She also had a tummy but a nice butt, too. She started letting me rub her crotch and ass with my uncovered cock until I was wondering what was going on, then she suddenly leapt up and grabbed a condom. After that the party was on. She loved it from behind with one leg up on the table. She was groaning and hollering and (tho doubtless all an act) she said she came before me. Regardless, her performance burst with enthusiasm and was really enjoyable. I was the only customer of the day and I suspect that Phoenix drains off most of her action as it seems to have the better reputation and better looking girls. Still, it was a good time for. 4 house and 1. 4 (she may have taken less but that is what I felt she deserved.

The previous Thursday I went to Relaxation spa on Kentucky ave. Been there once before. On both occasions the specialty of the day is BBBJ CIM. And both the girls are very good at it and take it good naturedly. One swallowed and one spit. The massage here is pretty good if that is what you're into. I had built up stress so I had my own agenda that the girls were happy to provide. This is a very nice, out-of-the-way AMP that delivers the goods. I have never asked for FS but I expect it's on the menu. The girls are 6 or 7/10. . 4 house and 1. 2.Went to Tucson which wasn't busy and had a similar experience. FS was available but chose to go with HR. She had a short skirt on which allowed UC roaming and was able to do FIV. Very satisfying experience.

SAndrews
07-24-21, 14:03
Stopped into today and seems like the had a new one. Klohie? Did not disappoint. Anyone seen her before?

Captgol
07-25-21, 10:40
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/226416

Haven't seen any reviews. Decided to try. Real. Love the accent.

Clean north side space. No scents. Massage was so so. Nice finish. Seems like more is on the table after repeat visits.

Bigred2006
07-25-21, 12:17
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/226416

Haven't seen any reviews. Decided to try. Real. Love the accent.

Clean north side space. No scents. Massage was so so. Nice finish. Seems like more is on the table after repeat visits.Her body looks good from the pics. Are they airbrushed / old? Just want to make sure I'm not going to have a gut bumping up against me. Does she get nude?

Captgol
07-25-21, 12:59
Her body looks good from the pics. Are they airbrushed / old? Just want to make sure I'm not going to have a gut bumping up against me. Does she get nude?They are old. She is bigger. Not a dealbreaker and I feel the same way you do. Not disporportial. Hugh amazing tits. Took bottoms off at my request. Will repeat.

Jeast72
07-25-21, 21:07
Stopped for gas and spotted a couple LEOs in front of Q Spa so I parked and watched for a while. I don't think they were harassing the staff this time. Think maybe the girls called them over a customer. He came out looking pretty unhappy but they let him go. They didn't take the girls either, just stood outside talking to them for quite a while after. Anyone recognize the mustang?

Mil Explorer
07-26-21, 08:59
She was fantastic and hated to see her go! Might you be able to share her contact info?

IndyGolfer60
07-26-21, 10:08
I know it as scrubs not sure what it is called now. Stopped by Sunday afternoon and it was closed don't know if they are just closed on Sunday now.

Lost And Found
07-26-21, 19:16
Stopped into the spa across from the AMC theater this weekend. Petite cutie in a very short white knit dress greeted me. Shortly after her dress was off, panties went down, and the girls were out to play. Opted for CBJ, which wasn't bad, especially for the price. No fiv, didn't ask about FS, but know it's available from past visits. Left happy.

Visited Sun Spa for another repeat. Ushered into a room away from restaurant by a very cute greeter. Her clothes came off, quickly followed by FS in a very tight kitty. Had a beautiful view of a cute butt while enjoying myself greatly. Finished off and left quite happy.

Recommend either.

IndyGolfer60
07-26-21, 20:59
Tried Eva at sweet tonight. Boy is she tall and love her long legs. CBJ to start and then 3 positions and finished with CBJ. Will repeat when I find it not busy sometimes there are 3 or 4 vehicles at once.

LegoHax
07-26-21, 23:29
They are old. She is bigger. Not a dealbreaker and I feel the same way you do. Not disporportial. Hugh amazing tits. Took bottoms off at my request. Will repeat.What was the damage? Did she require screening?

Fastfish70
07-27-21, 00:12
TOFTT today, Lemon Spa at 388X Eagle Creek PKWY.

Gal was built like a 4'8" jelly bean, not even a 5, but just thinking quick HE and good to go.

No that would have been too damn simple.

Everything was on the menu, and she annoyingly tried to ups well.

Multiple times.

I couldn't do it- she was below my ugly threshold.

Fat Jellybean starts off decent soft massage for about 3 minutes then flip.

I dreamt I indicated HE, and she went to it- then after about 2 minutes started complaining I was taking too long, at least I think she did as her English was nearly non. Existent.

Multiple stops and starts for either up selling, her answering phone, or complains she is tired and switches sides, each time I'm about ready. She stops.

Sparing you further details- but she never finished the job, and wouldn't have because she was awful at it, and had a shitty attitude.

At one point she was screaming at someone on the phone about her prices, and trying to finish me off- too fat and stupid to know she was killing the whole deal.

Lemon Spa, 3881 Eagle CreekPkwy. Avoid!

The place sucks.

RonBurgIndy
07-27-21, 00:24
Stopped into today and seems like the had a new one. Klohie? Did not disappoint. Anyone seen her before?The one on county line?

JohnGalt365
07-27-21, 00:52
These two spas appear to be owned by the same person / same group as I was looking into them just now. Websites are identical anyway.

Stopped into the spa across from the AMC theater this weekend. Petite cutie in a very short white knit dress greeted me. Shortly after her dress was off, panties went down, and the girls were out to play. Opted for CBJ, which wasn't bad, especially for the price. No fiv, didn't ask about FS, but know it's available from past visits. Left happy.

Visited Sun Spa for another repeat. Ushered into a room away from restaurant by a very cute greeter. Her clothes came off, quickly followed by FS in a very tight kitty. Had a beautiful view of a cute butt while enjoying myself greatly. Finished off and left quite happy.

Recommend either.

Jeast72
07-27-21, 05:40

Recommend either.I assume you're talking about the Sun in Castleton, not the one in Beach Grove?

AchyBreaky
07-27-21, 08:06
What was the tip at Sun Spa?

Recommend either.

Jeast72
07-27-21, 12:12

Gal was built like a 4'8" jelly bean, not even a 5, but just thinking quick HE and good to go.

Multiple times.

I dreamt I indicated HE, and she went to it- then after about 2 minutes started complaining I was taking too long, at least I think she did as her English was nearly non. Existent.

Multiple stops and starts for either up selling, her answering phone, or complains she is tired and switches sides, each time I'm about ready. She stops.

Sparing you further details- but she never finished the job, and wouldn't have because she was awful at it, and had a shitty attitude.

At one point she was screaming at someone on the phone about her prices, and trying to finish me off- too fat and stupid to know she was killing the whole deal.

Lemon Spa, 3881 Eagle CreekPkwy. Avoid!

The place sucks.If this is still the girl from the firehouse, as was reported a while back, it's got to be better than when we first came out of the shutdown. Back then, she was doing the handys with loose rubber gloves.

Diversion
07-27-21, 12:19

Multiple times.

Sparing you further details- but she never finished the job, and wouldn't have because she was awful at it, and had a shitty attitude..Sounds like we should pitch in, and reimburse you for that one.

Fastfish70
07-27-21, 12:49
If this is still the girl from the firehouse, as was reported a while back, it's got to be better than when we first came out of the shutdown. Back then, she was doing the handys with loose rubber gloves.She said her name was "Cici" (prob most common AMP name) and I can't imagine her being worse at what she does.

RubGuide23
07-27-21, 14:00
Any info or extras on Downtown massage?

PM me or info on here thanks.

MiscGuy
07-27-21, 14:41
Want some entertainment? See the massage episode on Dr. Phil S15 E10. I am cracking up.

Assmanoh
07-27-21, 18:17
Went to Phoenix (Or Tucson?) The one away from National. Which ever that is.

There were 2 girls. One older, messy hair and wearing a moo moo. The other was in cute shorts. I thought the moo moo girl was mamasan. She took the money and put me in the room. They both came back in and the shorts girl started the music. I closed my eyes and didn't realize, moo moo was the one that stayed. I normally don't do this, but this day I started face up and she didn't waste time. After a few minutes she asked what I wanted, I indicated what I needed and she came back with the necessary item. She started on top and finished once and said "I finished". I thought she was calling it quits but apparently she was announcing her arrival. She went again and finished again and told me about it again -- then told me she's done, it's my turn. So switched to mish where I finished. After a clean up I got a teasing massage. She tried to help me go again but I wasn't interested. Maybe if it had been the other one I would have. Who knows. Standard rates.

SAndrews
07-28-21, 09:58
The one on county line?Yes. Yea. On county line.

Hoooosier1
07-28-21, 12:18
Went right at opening yesterday. Hot mid 30's in dress. It was about 2 min of teasing and groping until I flip. She does universal FS motion. I say yes. She says 200. I say 100. She says 150. I say all I have is 120. Comes back with cover. Body 8/10. Great cute little ass. Good time. I will repeat.

SpinAndWin85
07-28-21, 14:30
as I was getting a pedicure the other day at a west side nail spa. Some very attractive Asian ladies in there. Wonder if they ever work the "other side of the street?"

Nah. Just a fantasy.

BigBri65
07-28-21, 15:04
Went right at opening yesterday. Hot mid 30's in dress. It was about 2 min of teasing and groping until I flip. She does universal FS motion. I say yes. She says 200. I say 100. She says 150. I say all I have is 120. Comes back with cover. Body 8/10. Great cute little ass. Good time. I will repeat.Where is Sun Spa in Castleton? Not pulling up on GPS.

Lost And Found
07-28-21, 15:45
Went right at opening yesterday. Hot mid 30's in dress. It was about 2 min of teasing and groping until I flip. She does universal FS motion. I say yes. She says 200. I say 100. She says 150. I say all I have is 120. Comes back with cover. Body 8/10. Great cute little ass. Good time. I will repeat.Isn't it nice to have a no-drama negotiation followed by a nice f**k? On one visit I was short on cash for DSS and she said bring next time.

TropicalHenry2
07-28-21, 17:53
Where is Sun Spa in Castleton? Not pulling up on GPS.Google Maps shows Allisonville and 82nd. Near UPS store.

JustMe2489
07-28-21, 18:54
Where is Sun Spa in Castleton? Not pulling up on GPS. If it is the one I am thinking of it is right next to Thai Taste in the Castleton Point Shopping Center off of 2nd. Near Five Guys and Ross.

JustMe2489
07-28-21, 18:57
as I was getting a pedicure the other day at a west side nail spa. Some very attractive Asian ladies in there. Wonder if they ever work the "other side of the street?"

Nah. Just a fantasy.It may be worth asking. I have a friend in another state who ended up finding a gem in an nail spa. It took a little work but he said it was well worth it!

Fav6977
07-28-21, 21:01
What is acronym DSS? Thanks.

Isn't it nice to have a no-drama negotiation followed by a nice f**k? On one visit I was short on cash for DSS and she said bring next time.

TF1957
07-28-21, 21:02
Sweets lives up to its reputation. The massage was okay and the extras were passable. Sun Spa had a fair massage and everything else was meh.

Lost And Found
07-28-21, 22:06
If it is the one I am thinking of it is right next to Thai Taste in the Castleton Point Shopping Center off of 2nd. Near Five Guys and Ross.Righto. Southeast corner of 82nd and Allisonville.

IndyDude247
07-28-21, 22:50
Been lurking and reading here for years but finally had to make a post about a visit. Had one of my worst experiences at an AMP here. Its weird because I've had multiple great visits here. Drew the mamassan, walked in and she was at the counter. Asked of I had an appointment which I assumed meant it was busy, I even asked if they were busy so she could tell me to come back or wait. Ended up getting her for a massage which was not ideal but fine, had her a month ago or so and left happy. So the massage itself this time was horrible, like I get you don't go in expecting a A+ massage but this one was so low effort and just did not feel good. So the worst part was the flip came after 5 min, maybe less. Little to no teasing and then came a very rushed handshake. I tried some otc roaming on the back and was yelled at "stop that!" Really killed the mood, it was weird because before she literally put my hands on the puppies LOL. So after the handshake she gives me a shitty back massage for like 5 min then the doorbell rings. She comes back and says finished. I payed for 30 minutes but couldn't have been there for longer than 15. I didn't tip at all, the massage wasn't relaxing and the mood was terrible. She tries to yell at me after I left out the door in the parking lot, "excuse me sir! LOL, like WTF? I usually only never tip when it's self service but when she acts like she doesn't want to be there and rushes through it as fast as possible I don't feel bad. Prob won't be coming back. Its a shame because I had an amazing time with a different skinny lady there before. The mamassam was fine when I got a massage from her before but this time was just whack.

Diversion
07-29-21, 07:15
It may be worth asking. I have a friend in another state who ended up finding a gem in an nail spa. It took a little work but he said it was well worth it!I know what you mean. A lot of the nail gals are smokin hot.

Think they tend to be Vietnamese. Maybe some Burma's thrown in.

Boardwalk
07-29-21, 10:11

Nah. Just a fantasy.Funny you say this as I go this this one girl, now for years (small fortune I know) and I've tried to have her do more and it's always no; well she tells me her sister is coming in town and she's young and pretty I see her the following week and sure thing she's cute I get 90 min with her tells me she'sa nail tech in Springfield IL and comes to visit to make extra cash; well I had her in patties and nothing else nice 34's and great HE but no FIV or anything like that. So you my friend are not far out thinking it's possible! LOL.

Fav6977
07-29-21, 15:46
I have received many very good massages at Sweet, particularly from Yu Yu and Eva. Because Yu Yu is short and Eva is tall, they use different techniques to get the job done. Massages from Eva have been some of the best I have ever had.

ManWithPants
07-29-21, 17:51
Been lurking and reading here for years but finally had to make a post about a visit. Had one of my worst experiences at an AMP here. Its weird because I've had multiple great visits here. Drew the mamassan, walked in and she was at the counter. Asked of I had an appointment which I assumed meant it was busy, I even asked if they were busy so she could tell me to come back or wait. Ended up getting her for a massage which was not ideal but fine, had her a month ago or so and left happy. So the massage itself this time was horrible, like I get you don't go in expecting a A+ massage but this one was so low effort and just did not feel good. So the worst part was the flip came after 5 min, maybe less. Little to no teasing and then came a very rushed handshake. I tried some otc roaming on the back and was yelled at "stop that!" Really killed the mood, it was weird because before she literally put my hands on the puppies LOL. So after the handshake she gives me a shitty back massage for like 5 min then the doorbell rings. She comes back and says finished. I payed for 30 minutes but couldn't have been there for longer than 15. I didn't tip at all, the massage wasn't relaxing and the mood was terrible. She tries to yell at me after I left out the door in the parking lot, "excuse me sir! LOL, like WTF? I usually only never tip when it's self service but when she acts like she doesn't want to be there and rushes through it as fast as possible I don't feel bad. Prob won't be coming back. Its a shame because I had an amazing time with a different skinny lady there before. The mamassam was fine when I got a massage from her before but this time was just whack.Similar thing happened to me at another spa. Had a good experience, went back and had a rushed, annoyed experience because there was possibly another person in another room and no other massager available. It's not worth going in if there are other people there.

Lost And Found
07-29-21, 19:02
Disappointing. Paid entry fee, clothes off and then the drama begins. She wanted another $200 for "second pop" before I even started. Definite language barrier which phone translator didn't help. I asked her what did I pay for, but that was lost in translation, too. Ended up saying enough and got up and dressed. She threw a $20 at me with some kind of expletive.

Will not repeat!

Hobbyist45
07-29-21, 22:17
Anyone have any info on the new spot near Godby? A little internet sleuthing leads me to believe that this may be legit.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/183355

BarryDeepwood
07-29-21, 23:51
Never tried one out. Always wanted to but was always scared it was a bust.

Disappointing. Paid entry fee, clothes off and then the drama begins. She wanted another $200 for "second pop" before I even started. Definite language barrier which phone translator didn't help. I asked her what did I pay for, but that was lost in translation, too. Ended up saying enough and got up and dressed. She threw a $20 at me with some kind of expletive.

Will not repeat!

Noble509
07-30-21, 02:58
Went to sun spa based on review and was not that impressed. 2 ladies are there. One definitely looks like 40-45 and the other 35-40. The older one has huge melons if you're into that but her body is a little off. I would say 5/10. Her face is a little cute. Very angry looking eyes. The other younger lady is a bit more in shape. Her clothes Were not that attractive. HE is nice but a little rushed. She is maybe 6. 5/10. I would assume once you go twice / more times you get a bigger menu but I'm not sure if I'll repeat. I will say though the massage was ok but the little massage table was the most comfortable and clean one I have ever been on. You could smell the TIDE laundry detergent and it was so soft to lay there haha. If anyone finds a better spot let us know! Thanks.

OhSpooner
07-30-21, 08:19
Been lurking and reading here for years but finally had to make a post about a visit. Had one of my worst experiences at an AMP here. Its weird because I've had multiple great visits here. Drew the mamassan, walked in and she was at the counter. Asked of I had an appointment which I assumed meant it was busy, I even asked if they were busy so she could tell me to come back or wait. Ended up getting her for a massage which was not ideal but fine, had her a month ago or so and left happy. So the massage itself this time was horrible, like I get you don't go in expecting a A+ massage but this one was so low effort and just did not feel good. So the worst part was the flip came after 5 min, maybe less. Little to no teasing and then came a very rushed handshake. I tried some otc roaming on the back and was yelled at "stop that!" Really killed the mood, it was weird because before she literally put my hands on the puppies LOL. So after the handshake she gives me a shitty back massage for like 5 min then the doorbell rings. She comes back and says finished. I payed for 30 minutes but couldn't have been there for longer than 15. I didn't tip at all, the massage wasn't relaxing and the mood was terrible. She tries to yell at me after I left out the door in the parking lot, "excuse me sir! LOL, like WTF? I usually only never tip when it's self service but when she acts like she doesn't want to be there and rushes through it as fast as possible I don't feel bad. Prob won't be coming back. Its a shame because I had an amazing time with a different skinny lady there before. The mamassam was fine when I got a massage from her before but this time was just whack.I had the same thing happen in reverse. I went in and the therapist was uninspired and just plain bitchy. I thought never again. I went in again a month later looking for another therapist and unfortunately she was the only one there. I went ahead with the session hoping that the first time was a fluke and low and behold she did a great job. I figured out that she had a bad day the first time and just wasn't into it. They are human and have bad days. I imagine that they have a lot of bad days and they are pissed regularly. I don't tip when I don't leave happy. I try to get my favorite therapist every time, but it doesn't always happen. Just my two cents.

IndyGolfer60
07-30-21, 09:24

Will not repeat!Was it on north shadeland or elsewhere?

Diversion
07-30-21, 11:45
Stillwaters has been my favorite spa since it opened. The ladies are top notch at actually giving a great massage.

The place is clean and quiet too. The girls are always super to me, but I always try to treat the ladies with respect, and have always enjoyed my visits there.

Similar thing happened to me at another spa. Had a good experience, went back and had a rushed, annoyed experience because there was possibly another person in another room and no other massager available. It's not worth going in if there are other people there.

Couster
07-30-21, 13:53
Visited Phoenix for the first time last Saturday. (I am from the North side of town.) Candy took me back to a room, and was dressed in a shapeless house dress that was a turn off, but later on turned out to be hiding a nice MILF bod and puppies to hold onto. She started the massage and I asked if we could do four-hand since I had never tried it, and she said "yes," called Lena whose English was much better. I had a wonderful dream $. 2 for an hour's four-hand and $. 0 for both of them to tickle me with their tonsils. Highly recommend.

HunterGatherer
07-30-21, 14:16
Was short on time, so stopped by here today. It had been quite a while, and the Arizonas were full.

Didn't catch a name. Slim, AAs, butterface, 40-ish. Took the half.

Pluses: the massage was actually fairly good. Table and room were clean. She didn't try to short me on time. Used the hot towel with shoulder massage.

Minuses: absolutely ZERO tease. I touched her butt and she jerked away, saying I scared her.

NO FLIP. "Ok, massage done now. You like?

Gave her 20 since she didn't haggle, and out I went. Will not repeat. I can get a better massage somewhere legit.

Jeast72
07-30-21, 14:36
Was short on time, so stopped by here today. It had been quite a while, and the Arizonas were full.

Pluses: the massage was actually fairly good. Table and room were clean. She didn't try to short me on time. Used the hot towel with shoulder massage.

Minuses: absolutely ZERO tease. I touched her butt and she jerked away, saying I scared her.

Gave her 20 since she didn't haggle, and out I went. Will not repeat. I can get a better massage somewhere legit.Not sure where you're talking about that's in Suite B.

RubGuy80
07-30-21, 14:51
Any recommendations on the North Side for an actually good deep tissue massage with a standard finish? Getting tired of light / swedish and flip, as I have some legit muscle knots that need to be worked out. Feel free to PM, if needed.

Assmanoh
07-31-21, 08:37
Not to rehash what others have shared. It was a pretty standard on the entry, donation and start of the session. After the flip she wanted to do HJ but I wanted cfs. She declined. Then I tried for BJ and she again declined and kept pushing for HJ. To my surprise, a little more coaxing and she was up for the challenge but only b / c I had my own cover with me. She was very cautious and quiet and kept saying "Shhhhhh". I was surprised that she agreed. It was okay and a little rushed but the chase made it a little more exciting than usual.

Indyjc01
08-01-21, 01:17

Gave her 20 since she didn't haggle, and out I went. Will not repeat. I can get a better massage somewhere legit.

Not sure where you're talking about that's in Suite B.I agree. Which Suite B are you talking about? Even one of the Arizonas is a B and I think I know of at least 2 others that are Bs too.

HunterGatherer
08-01-21, 09:01
The Suite B on Madison. I should have RTFF, I guess.

Noobie92
08-01-21, 09:33
Not to rehash what others have shared. It was a pretty standard on the entry, donation and start of the session. After the flip she wanted to do HJ but I wanted cfs. She declined. Then I tried for BJ and she again declined and kept pushing for HJ. To my surprise, a little more coaxing and she was up for the challenge but only b / c I had my own cover with me. She was very cautious and quiet and kept saying "Shhhhhh". I was surprised that she agreed. It was okay and a little rushed but the chase made it a little more exciting than usual.Wow. The thrill of the chase and the hushing sound fun. Did you get CFS or CBJ?

CommonSteve666
08-01-21, 09:53
The Suite B on Madison. I should have RTFF, I guess.If that's the place just south of Thompson in the 5000 block, that has been discussed as a non extra place so your experience wasn't out of the ordinary for that location.

Jeast72
08-01-21, 10:03
The Suite B on Madison. I should have RTFF, I guess.Oh, I think you're referring to Happy Times Spa. I can't remember it ever being a happy place though. It was connected with with what is now Star Spa on 86th and Zionsville Rd which was also a very unhappy place before it closed and reopened.

BearCoach1
08-01-21, 11:20
Oh, I think you're referring to Happy Times Spa. I can't remember it ever being a happy place though. It was connected with with what is now Star Spa on 86th and Zionsville Rd which was also a very unhappy place before it closed and reopened.I did try this spot before I found this site years ago. Nothing was to be had, other than a pretty good massage. I appreciate the good massages though since many of these places are just open for the tips from the extras.

Is anything to be had at Star on 86th? There are always cars in front, but they could be at any of those stores. Therefore, I never stop. No one wants a monger to ruin their ending.

MoGibson
08-01-21, 13:01
Stopped by relax yesterday. I drew Tina. Ended up getting an hr. Massage was ok, could've probably only done 30 and been fine. Some light teasing. She was quick on the flip. Asked for a BJ and ended up being 1. I regretted asking for that because she barely even used her mouth. She basically switched to a handy 3/4 ths of the way thru. She had a nice butt tho. She also stopped mid way to let someone in. I finished but was only there probably 40 minutes. 5/10 experience for me.

Jeast72
08-01-21, 13:07
I did try this spot before I found this site years ago. Nothing was to be had, other than a pretty good massage. I appreciate the good massages though since many of these places are just open for the tips from the extras.

Is anything to be had at Star on 86th? There are always cars in front, but they could be at any of those stores. Therefore, I never stop. No one wants a monger to ruin their ending.I haven't tried Star yet but someone said a while back that HJ was available. It's hard to tell if they're busy, even when they were closed I remember usually seeing cars parked in front.

ChipRock
08-01-21, 13:42
I haven't tried Star yet but someone said a while back that HJ was available. It's hard to tell if they're busy, even when they were closed I remember usually seeing cars parked in front.When I visited precovid nothing was available. If they changed names perhaps they changed owners. Me not willing to TOFTT this week.

TheDoc147
08-01-21, 14:12
Does anyone know anything about Cindy / Mandy on Bash prior to COVID? Where did she go? She was unpredictable, but definitely a hot little 8/10. Massages were always good and HE was fun most of the time. Never got FS, but massaged her naked little body more than once. If anyone knows her location, I'd love to hook up with her again.

BearCoach1
08-01-21, 16:57
Danville area has 3 Korean spas. Apparently they give you shower, go into a sauna and then massage with full menu - . 6 hr and $. 4 for FS. $$ is the same as we pay here without the extra treatment. Anyone been? Care to report? I read the Danville reports, but compared to Indy, is it worth the drive?

Inbox or share please.

TropicalHenry2
08-01-21, 19:23
Haven't been to an AMP in a while. Was in the neighborhood of Still Waters last weekend. Parked in a further away spot and watched as someone pulled in behind me, parked right in front and walked right in as I was getting out of the car. Decided to pass.

Tried Lavender on the south side because it's more convenient for me. Greeted by 50 ish 5/10 or so. Hard for me to understand the English. Didn't see anyone else. Seemed relatively clean and comfortable.

Went for the hour because there have been some reports of good massage here. 70.

Majority of massage was of the "push down on a spot" and move to the next spot variety, first over a towel and then without the towel. Finally got a little bit of oil and am little more rub, but still nothing approaching a good massage. No tease or anywhere close until the hot towel came out. Then played a little bit with the towel before telling me to flip.

Got more oil and went straight to the jackhammer technique. With little to no tease it didn't work great. After a while it was enough. A little more hot towel and She left with 10 minutes or so left in the hour. Came back and didn't seem to want to do any more, so called it quits. 40 and a bottle of water were exchanged.

Would not repeat. Will probably wait until a report of an actual good massage or something better / different than the average around here. Would be willing to pay more for something better than the norm.

Paul1971
08-02-21, 06:48
Saw her week or two ago. Very lack luster massage. No touching. Crazy dog. Not 35 years old.

Wears an ankle bracelet. I should have walked out when I saw that. Weird guy lurking outside.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/144323

AnonJoe
08-02-21, 07:05
Danville area has 3 Korean spas. Apparently they give you shower, go into a sauna and then massage with full menu - . 6 hr and $. 4 for FS. $$ is the same as we pay here without the extra treatment. Anyone been? Care to report? I read the Danville reports, but compared to Indy, is it worth the drive?

Inbox or share please.I was there many years ago, and again just pre-COVID. Visited the two places on 150. Maybe a half notch better than average, but not worth the drive unless you want something new without the risk of disappointing service. I would stop again if in the area, but I've decided on many occasions to just go to one of the many places in Indy.

Pickle3991
08-02-21, 08:55
I'm coming down to indy today I've seen a lot about Phoenixis it on the west side can't find it on GPS.

RunForGold
08-02-21, 22:35
I'm coming down to indy today I've seen a lot about Phoenixis it on the west side can't find it on GPS.I suggest you use the 'search' tool provided for such queries.

RunForGold
08-02-21, 22:45
Over the weekend I ventured away from my usual AMP and stopped at Best Spa on 16th St. , needless to say, the name is not at all what the service will be. 5/10 MT, sparse facilities, 3/10 massage and that is being a nice guy, no tease, but it wouldn't have worked if there was. I declined the offer for BJ and let her proceed with the attempted HE, that didn't work, I told her to stop and I was out of there. Needless to say, I won't be going back. I miss the really nice lady that ran the place for a long time.

Beanes9021
08-02-21, 23:17
Stopped by relax yesterday. I drew Tina. Ended up getting an hr. Massage was ok, could've probably only done 30 and been fine. Some light teasing. She was quick on the flip. Asked for a BJ and ended up being 1. I regretted asking for that because she barely even used her mouth. She basically switched to a handy 3/4 ths of the way thru. She had a nice butt tho. She also stopped mid way to let someone in. I finished but was only there probably 40 minutes. 5/10 experience for me.Isn't Tina the name the gusher goes by? If so, you missed out on some good fun!

Beanes9021
08-02-21, 23:23
Any recommendations on the North Side for an actually good deep tissue massage with a standard finish? Getting tired of light / swedish and flip, as I have some legit muscle knots that need to be worked out. Feel free to PM, if needed.If you want a great massage on the North Side, check out Luna at Therapeutic Thai Massage. She doesn't advertise, but works out of an apartment off of 82nd. If she likes you and you've got plenty of money, you will leave happy. She gives an excellent massage and nice HE if you're one of the lucky ones.

TheDoc147
08-03-21, 06:09
If you want a great massage on the North Side, check out Luna at Therapeutic Thai Massage. She doesn't advertise, but works out of an apartment off of 82nd. If she likes you and you've got plenty of money, you will leave happy. She gives an excellent massage and nice HE if you're one of the lucky ones.There's Still Waters on 96th. Sometimes you get a back walker, always leave happy.

Fastfish70
08-03-21, 09:16
Saw her week or two ago. Very lack luster massage. No touching. Crazy dog. Not 35 years old.

Wears an ankle bracelet. I should have walked out when I saw that. Weird guy lurking outside.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/144323I tried her twice, once should have been enough. There is prob a few threads here that could have saved you wasting your $$. I don't know how she stays in business. Her attitude, and massage kill anything sensual about it.

TheDoc147
08-03-21, 09:30
So, with Mmgeg gone to Vegas, who has the best bbb / cim in the city. PM if you want. Haven't found a mouth like Mmgeg in a couple years, so I'm looking.

RubGuide23
08-03-21, 14:02
Does any one know of a bdsm experience place. Fetish friendly. Feel free to PM me?

Magnum43
08-03-21, 15:08
Are sweets and relax one in the same? I've been to sweets but I haven't seen any other parlors around the peddlers mall. I also have a question about how to handle payment when getting four hands. Pay each girl separately or give the total one girl and let her distribute it.

Pistol Pete
08-03-21, 16:17
Agree 100%. Tried her once in 2017 when she was out in Plainfield. Wouldn't call what she does a massage. Terrible quality. Even worse than Models so you know its bad.

No touching and she seemed spooked about something. Can't rule out pharma issues but can't confirm it either. She was acting really strange. Remember her sitting on my stomach facing away from me giving standard HE and when I grabbed her hand to stop so to not blow to quickly she said if I did that again session is over. Had her finish me off and out the door I went and never returned. Also remembered that she had a golf club by the door guessing for her protection.

I tried her twice, once should have been enough. There is prob a few threads here that could have saved you wasting your $$. I don't know how she stays in business. Her attitude, and massage kill anything sensual about it.

Lost And Found
08-03-21, 17:43
Was it on north shadeland or elsewhere?North Shadeland. For some reason she got really mad. Even with a face mask on, there was no question how she was feeling.

TropicalHenry2
08-03-21, 17:44
Does any one know of a bdsm experience place. Fetish friendly. Feel free to PM me?There is a place called Studio Sanctuary in Columbus, OH.

I also know of Mistress Holly Go Lightly that sometimes visits Indy (believe she is based in NW Indiana).

I don't have first hand experience with either but thought I would throw it out there in case it helps. Hopefully someone with more experience can comment.

JohnBuddy
08-03-21, 18:13
Agree 100%. Tried her once in 2017 when she was out in Plainfield. Wouldn't call what she does a massage. Terrible quality. Even worse than Models so you know its bad.

No touching and she seemed spooked about something. Can't rule out pharma issues but can't confirm it either. She was acting really strange. Remember her sitting on my stomach facing away from me giving standard HE and when I grabbed her hand to stop so to not blow to quickly she said if I did that again session is over. Had her finish me off and out the door I went and never returned. Also remembered that she had a golf club by the door guessing for her protection.And that damn dog that never leaves her side!

Jeast72
08-03-21, 18:26
Are sweets and relax one in the same? I've been to sweets but I haven't seen any other parlors around the peddlers mall. I also have a question about how to handle payment when getting four hands. Pay each girl separately or give the total one girl and let her distribute it.https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/212037?layout=list

Lost And Found
08-03-21, 18:28
Are sweets and relax one in the same? I've been to sweets but I haven't seen any other parlors around the peddlers mall. I also have a question about how to handle payment when getting four hands. Pay each girl separately or give the total one girl and let her distribute it.Two different joys. Sweets is next to the meats, and Relax is in the mall facing east, right next to an activewear shop. Just walk along the sidewalk and follow your nose.

IndyBill21
08-03-21, 19:46
Visiting Indianapolis and would appreciate recommends for massage locations for BBBJ.

TigerKing
08-03-21, 20:31
And that damn dog that never leaves her side!I agree her massage is pretty bad. I've been to her twice when she was in Plainfield since she was really close. I thought it was weird too how she sits on your stomach facing away. I thought she was really rough with her HJ. She didn't stroke my dick but it was more of a painful jerk. I couldn't get off the last time and asked if I could feel her tits. She wasn't happy about it but did let me grab her tits which are rather small from behind. That was the only way I was going to get off that day. I've never repeated.

DuggerJug
08-04-21, 16:23
Visited Phoenix for the first time last Saturday. (I am from the North side of town.) Candy took me back to a room, and was dressed in a shapeless house dress that was a turn off, but later on turned out to be hiding a nice MILF bod and puppies to hold onto. She started the massage and I asked if we could do four-hand since I had never tried it, and she said "yes," called Lena whose English was much better. I had a wonderful dream $. 2 for an hour's four-hand and $. 0 for both of them to tickle me with their tonsils. Highly recommend.Had a similar experience with the MuMu girl. Pretty cute, but wouldn't relinquish the mumu even during her lackluster effort at FS. Average massage. Wanted to try the four hand per this post but alas the other wasn't present. Drats cause I'm trying to find a venue that will allow 4 hand and double FS. I'm moving soon and think it would be a good swan song.

Maudu
08-04-21, 18:16
Anyone have any info on the new spot near Godby? A little internet sleuthing leads me to believe that this may be legit.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/183355Stopped in this afternoon at lunch to get a feel for the place as well as some internet sleuthing myself. Laying eyes on the MT there, 9/10 knockout, it's cleanliness, and reviews on Google and Yelp I am going to go with 100% legit, no happiness to be had.

That said, I got a card and a number and texted that it was nice to meet her and that I will be in soon. She responded back "Thank you! Happy to see you soon (big smile / laugh emoji)" Enough to think about TOFTT if I am willing to just have a decent run.

Maudu
08-04-21, 20:27
https://www.sunnys-place.net/ Any recent reports? Been a few years since I have thought about her.

Tango411
08-04-21, 22:58
https://www.sunnys-place.net/ Any recent reports? Been a few years since I have thought about her.I've been going to her for a few years now. Still a great massage and HE. 4 hand specials every once in awhile. If you want or need more info feel free to PM me.

Assmanoh
08-05-21, 07:38

Inbox or share please.I am not sure there are 3, and believe the one I went to is Chinese, not Korean. But the rest is correct. They treat you very well, happy to see you and you get much more for your donation that you do here. The last time I was there, the girl was dressed in a nighty, took me to the sauna then a table shower which was full of play time. Then back to the sauna and then to the room. Massage, BJ and cfs are all available. It was a very good experience. And, while you're there, you can stop by the weed store which is right off the first exit inside of Illinois. (Sunnyside).

DaveCoffee2018
08-05-21, 10:06
I'm going to the south side of Indy sat and don't have much time to waste. I've read the boards trying to locate a solid AMP or Motel Asian to try out. Seems like mostly HJ at the AMP'S and the motel seem's to be hit or miss.

I'm traveling from Ohio on I-70 once I'm done in Indy heading back. Can someone please PM any good AMP or Motel with FS mostly looking for BBBJ.

Diet Peach
08-05-21, 11:42
I have not partaken since Covid lockdown and was unable too afterwards due to becoming bedridden from health issues resulting in surgery. All surgical restrictions have now been removed and I feel the need to celebrate and release a lot of tension. I believe it can still be found at my two old haunts at Kentucky and whichever the back one is Phoenix or is it Tucson. Sounded like BBFS could be had during Covid. Is this still available anywhere? I'd appreciate it if you would shoot me a private message to confirm. I'm more interested in hitting the floor running and minimize the hunt now that I'm back.

IndyGolfer60
08-05-21, 13:22
I'm going to the south side of Indy sat and don't have much time to waste. I've read the boards trying to locate a solid AMP or Motel Asian to try out. Seems like mostly HJ at the AMP'S and the motel seem's to be hit or miss.

I'm traveling from Ohio on I-70 once I'm done in Indy heading back. Can someone please PM any good AMP or Motel with FS mostly looking for BBBJ.I usually have good luck with this one.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/190638

ChipRock
08-05-21, 16:48
Ghosted x 2.

Maudu
08-05-21, 17:56
Stopped in this afternoon at lunch to get a feel for the place as well as some internet sleuthing myself. Laying eyes on the MT there, 9/10 knockout, it's cleanliness, and reviews on Google and Yelp I am going to go with 100% legit, no happiness to be had.

That said, I got a card and a number and texted that it was nice to meet her and that I will be in soon. She responded back "Thank you! Happy to see you soon (big smile / laugh emoji)" Enough to think about TOFTT if I am willing to just have a decent run.The 9/10 MT got me too curious. Took a half hour ($45) today and got the best 30 minute massage in a long time. Totally legit, hinted nothing. Will be back for the massage it was that good. Damn some place could really rake if they offered that quality of massage with L1 at the end!

IndyGolfer60
08-05-21, 20:18
https://www.sunnys-place.net/ Any recent reports? Been a few years since I have thought about her.Great massage and HE.