PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

Pistol Pete
09-18-20, 09:07
I did end up taking the plunge with Roxanne for the first time when she was in town. Pics are accurate. Good massage. Nice 51 yr old MILF. Level 3 was reached and she does enjoy tossing the salad.

The first I saw of "levels" was on a site used extensively in Texas.

L1 happy ending.

L2 oral.

L3 everything beyond oral but usually FS.

Heritag1.

JamesB0D
09-18-20, 22:32
I was on the south side for work and decided to hit up Daily since I've read good things about it, once I walked in the girl said 30 min wait and I wasn't in the mood to wait, so I headed home to the north side, stopped by Sweet on the way. Called ahead to make sure I would get in, walked in and drew Amy which I had before about 6 weeks ago, saw this other girl in there that looked early 20's, pretty hot and wearing a short skirt, total **** vibes. Amy took me into a room, I was undressing and she walked in, I continued and laid down, I've had better massages but it was still pretty good not as hard as I would like even after telling her I liked hard pressure. A little teasing but nothing crazy.

On the flip, the fun began, she started stroking and eventually I talked her into getting the puppies out which were surprisingly big and firm, finished me off with a nice BBBJ too which was a first for me. After she cleaned me up well with a hot towel and finished up on my arms and legs.

Also if you're on the north side I have gotten HE from Ruby and Comfort.

Goatee1456
09-18-20, 23:29
Now to Alice! As everyone's stated, she really seems to love to DFK.
When I was ready, off came the cover and it was a BBBJCIM with swallow to finish.
I think I will pass on the deep french kissing (DFK) and stick to the bare back blow job cum in mouth (BBBJCIM).

But that's just my style.

NiceGuy52
09-19-20, 08:10
Where does work? Location and digits??Thanks NG% at.

I did end up taking the plunge with Roxanne for the first time when she was in town. Pics are accurate. Good massage. Nice 51 yr old MILF. Level 3 was reached and she does enjoy tossing the salad.

Pistol Pete
09-19-20, 21:54
Here is her website. Saw her in hotel in Carmel area. She travels in from Vegas. I optioned for the 90 min special for 325 roses.

https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/roxanne-lane

Where does work? Location and digits??Thanks NG% at.

InTheWhole
09-20-20, 05:46
Had a stiff back needed to get a massage. The decision was easy for me. I popped over to Suite A that I know the service is always top notch. I walked in as a fellow monger was leaving. He gave me a head nod as if I had not been a regular customer I returned a thumbs up to him. I hit the table within the first 5 minutes felt super relaxed. I had not had a massage from this therapist before and did not get a good look at her however she was friendly and very accommodating. I flipped over and was pleasantly surprised after I was able to get a better look at her. She had long hair about 5'3 with a big chest and a skinny body. She had great technique and new exactly what to do! What else can I say.

Indy4620
09-20-20, 08:10
Recently went to Still Waters Spa. It has been remodeled from the CTM that was there before. Had the attractive Juliette as my masseuse for a half hour massage. Asked for light touch massage which turned out to be basically teasing before an early flip. She had me rub her pussy otc. On the flip I got the girls out with no objection. Nice B+ cup with nice nipples. Fun to play with while she stroked my cock in a sensuous manner. After I shot my wad she cleaned me up with a warm wet towel. She then finished my time with a relaxing foot massage. There was another masseuse there that was shorter and stockier that I found attractive, also. Wendy perhaps? I'll be back and ask for her next time. Damage was. 50 + . 40. I placed the tip on the table, which is what I usually do, before the massage. BTW, masks were worn by all.

Bester1972
09-21-20, 15:55
So far most haven't passed my sniff test, but this is one I might want to TOFTT. I'm just hoping my little head isn't speaking too much for my big head. Has anyone been in contact with Trixie J. She sent me to this website to put in a $3 reserve fee which normally I would say nay to, but the cheep price might be worth a look. These are the two she sent me to, because the first one wouldn't accept my card for some reason. (Probably scam, but I want to be sure).

https://sensualtouchprovider.com/BookOnline/57.html

https://sensualtouchprovider.com/Booking/Validate/57.html

Indylad
09-21-20, 16:14
So far most haven't passed my sniff test, but this is one I might want to TOFTT. I'm just hoping my little head isn't speaking too much for my big head. Has anyone been in contact with Trixie J. She sent me to this website to put in a $3 reserve fee which normally I would say nay to, but the cheep price might be worth a look. These are the two she sent me to, because the first one wouldn't accept my card for some reason. (Probably scam, but I want to be sure).

https://sensualtouchprovider.com/Booking/Validate/57.htmlThe site itself looked very nice! The I clicked on the Feedbacks link at the top and was VERY surprised to see the pictures I saw. Guys are really posting pictures with reviews etc. ? Not sure I would want to post a review for them at all.

MainDude
09-21-20, 16:20
Recently travelled to Indy (originally from). Been keeping tabs on Indy site. Rose close to my area. So had Suzy. A bit chunky but able to give satisfactory massage. UTC roaming up top (BIG) - on the flip with jack Hammer. SLOW down girl which she did. HE complete. Repeat? YMMV.

Rexclay
09-21-20, 16:34
Anyone seen her lately? I had been a regular for years but never hear back when I text her and haven't seen any recent adds. She did appts at her home on the East Side around Emerson Ave.

ProfessorX1
09-21-20, 17:57
Anyone know of any providers with one of these on the area. Want to cross off the old sexual bucket list. PM me for details if you don't want to reply directly.

NewNindy
09-21-20, 20:56
The site itself looked very nice! The I clicked on the Feedbacks link at the top and was VERY surprised to see the pictures I saw. Guys are really posting pictures with reviews etc. ? Not sure I would want to post a review for them at all.Plus, those photos look like mugshots. No way this is real.

TWaltz
09-21-20, 21:18

https://sensualtouchprovider.com/Booking/Validate/57.htmlIf not, it's a scam.

WhatsUp73
09-22-20, 00:27
Anyone seen her lately? I had been a regular for years but never hear back when I text her and haven't seen any recent adds. She did appts at her home on the East Side around Emerson Ave.I know she has a kid so I would bet the kid is probably doing e-learning at home right now, therefore no massages.

Indplsgent4fu
09-22-20, 02:34
I had the chance to see Alice a couple of times and both times were great. I didn't feel her looks were as hot as many have praised, but her attitude and service was off the chart! She definitely wasn't waiting for me to make the first move. Both times was no holes barred. I would see her again if she returns, but she made it sound that after her vacation she would not be coming back through Indy. I asked her if any of the other ladies at the place were fun like her and she didn't know.

Bester1972
09-22-20, 12:32
Yes, it was a scam. Not out any money, so it's all good.

If not, it's a scam..

Christophers
09-22-20, 22:57
Yes, it was a scam. Not out any money, so it's all good.If they ask for money in advance you can almost guarantee it's a scam.

TheraPathetic
09-23-20, 10:44
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

ColinSC31
09-23-20, 14:18
Anyone seen Deanna recently who used to be at 317? Didn't know if she was still doing massages. Any new info on her?

ItsReal
09-23-20, 14:29
In town Monday and decided to stop by Ruby. Got an hour, girl early 30's chunky but nice. Massage sucked she really liked to pound probably more than half the time BUT did a nice prostate massage and let the puppies out no UTC below the belt allowed. Ask about extras no go HE only but took her time then massaged or slapped me for another 20 min.

Stay safe.

JoeTaggert
09-23-20, 20:20
I used to see her a couple of times per month for a couple of years. Now no reply at all. I gave up trying.

I know she has a kid so I would bet the kid is probably doing e-learning at home right now, therefore no massages.

ROB1001
09-23-20, 22:10
Anyone seen Deanna recently who used to be at 317? Didn't know if she was still doing massages. Any new info on her?She is going back to work on Friday. Apparently, she had the flu or a virus and was finally cleared by her doctor to work on Friday.

ColinSC31
09-24-20, 08:54
She is going back to work on Friday. Apparently, she had the flu or a virus and was finally cleared by her doctor to work on Friday.Flu or virus huh? Sounds like a nice or roundabout way of saying covid.

Jdkllr308
09-24-20, 09:27
Texted this one this morning, and she said she doesn't do cash because someone slipped her a fake bill, and asked for an Amex gift card. Anyone have any insight or experience on this one? She's on the near southside supposedly in some new apartments on Madison just south of I-70. She says her name is Marett.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/191662

My gut instincts are telling me it's a scam, but wanted to throw this out to you all and see if anyone has seen her. My search came up empty. Thanks in advance!

Bester1972
09-24-20, 10:48
MY spidey sense says it's a no go.

Texted this one this morning, and she said she doesn't do cash because someone slipped her a fake bill, and asked for an Amex gift card. Anyone have any insight or experience on this one? She's on the near southside supposedly in some new apartments on Madison just south of I-70. She says her name is Marett.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/191662

My gut instincts are telling me it's a scam, but wanted to throw this out to you all and see if anyone has seen her. My search came up empty. Thanks in advance!

ROB1001
09-24-20, 11:44
Flu or virus huh? Sounds like a nice or roundabout way of saying covid.That was my thinking. But I would assume if her Doctor says it is OK, then she should be good to go. Covid is not a death sentence for everyone. But each person should make his own decision concerning the level of risk they want to take.

JohnBuddy
09-24-20, 13:07
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/194250

Thanks JB.

Billy270128
09-24-20, 15:06
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/194250

Thanks JB.Someone reported she requires a 50% deposit.

Bester1972
09-24-20, 17:06
I'm about to take my second attempt with Diana. Anyone have any experience or advice? PM me the details.

IndyFun99
09-24-20, 18:33
Visited Ruby in Fishers this afternoon. Took the 30 minute massage and was taken into one of the rooms and told "get naked". She came back in, did about 30 seconds of brushing my back with her fingers then whipped the towel off and started playing with my balls. She had me flip and did a jackhammer finish. She wasn't even remotely delicate with the clean up and was way to firm rubbing my balls with the towel. I did note that she didn't change the sheets, just the little paper towel they have on there. I shot it absolutely everywhere in that room too so I'm sure it's still all over the sheets.

MrElbows
09-24-20, 20:26
Had to get my car worked on so stopped by. The lady collected my money and left. She was probably 40's. She came in and asked me if I wanted it hard or medium. I opted for medium. She gave a decent massage. I heard someone else come in and lick our work someone who sounded younger. The lady working me mentioned a table shower to them. I mentioned that I didn't know they had that. She said, you get that after. On the flip, she took my hand and placed it on her butt. I tried to go under, but she avoided it. She allowed free roaming up top. Freed the puppies and s was able to enjoy them. A nice c cup. After a HE got the table shower. Total out the door, 60 for hour 40 tip.

EasyGoing9922
09-24-20, 21:15
Had a dream I went to the big sign locale on the west side. I remember only 1 working, nothing special. Anyone have a similar dream?

State1234
09-26-20, 10:41
Seems a bit TGTBT; the google img search didn't find any matches other than RR ads.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/177970

Thanks.

Bester1972
09-26-20, 12:42
I would say Diana is basically Brandee 2. 0, with a better chest, body and conversation. Don't expect any extras, maybe just a really close look at her amazing chest, but that's about it. Self serve only, no assist. Massage is good though. If you go to models just for the looks, Diana would definitely better the better choice. Amy is still my top choice, followed by a tie between Jennifer and Tashina (for different reasons), Diana, Brandee. I haven't tried Celeste or any of the new women.

TWaltz
09-26-20, 14:06
I would say Diana is basically Brandee 2. 0, with a better chest, body and conversation. Don't expect any extras, maybe just a really close look at her amazing chest, but that's about it. Self serve only, no assist. Massage is good though. If you go to models just for the looks, Diana would definitely better the better choice. Amy is still my top choice, followed by a tie between Jennifer and Tashina (for different reasons), Diana, Brandee. I haven't tried Celeste or any of the new women.Does anyone at 317 Holistic provide extras?

TWaltz
09-26-20, 14:10
Is Alice still at Sweet? I heard she was leaving but not sure when.

Fav6977
09-26-20, 14:28
Is Alice still at Sweet? I heard she was leaving but not sure when.Alice is gone. There are five other girls though: Tracy, Lina, Wendy, Amy, and Jessica.

Pivot2012
09-26-20, 15:52
I would say Diana is basically Brandee 2. 0, with a better chest, body and conversation. Don't expect any extras, maybe just a really close look at her amazing chest, but that's about it. Self serve only, no assist. Massage is good though. If you go to models just for the looks, Diana would definitely better the better choice. Amy is still my top choice, followed by a tie between Jennifer and Tashina (for different reasons), Diana, Brandee. I haven't tried Celeste or any of the new women.What are the odds of extras with Tashina? Would defiantly be interested in her.

Pivot2012
09-26-20, 15:58
Does anyone at 317 Holistic provide extras?Any extras with Tashina? Would love to see her. She has the best body!

Golfer 99
09-26-20, 17:00
Went to Sweet today. I saw Lina. Pretty 40 ish women, nice chest. FS available. Not busy, lots of girls just sitting around.

HunterGatherer
09-26-20, 17:08
Well hidden place off of Girls School near 10th. Just had that feel, you know?

Stopped by but didn't have time to TOFTT. Sure enough, older Chinese lady, rose tattoo above an A cup, quoting 60 per hour. I'll let you all know when I partake.

TWaltz
09-26-20, 17:26
Alice is gone. There are five other girls though: Tracy, Lina, Wendy, Amy, and Jessica.And how are their performance and qualities?

JayDubIndy
09-26-20, 18:44
New to the hobby, since COVID has restricted other forms of entertainment. Had a recent visit to Sunrise and have to admit, I was really impressed with the area, interior, cleanliness, and quality of massage. Therapist was a young (late 20's / early 30's) petite and looked to be fairly attractive (mask)? Massage was better than average and I left relaxed and very pleased with the experience.

JoeyEye
09-26-20, 19:07
I stopped by on my way through town, thanks to good reports on here. It was a coin toss between Sweet or Phoenix. Anyway, Anna let me in through the door in her short black dress and immediately brushed her tits up against me. I have a thing for Korean MILFy types and this was a good start. In the room I hand over the house fee and she's all handsy, grabbing everything she can. I took that as a sign to press for a no limits session. She turned to lay out a sheet on the table and I flipped up her dress, gave her ass a good swat and rubbed her pussy up a bit. She seemed appreciative. We decided on massage before play and negotiated the typical fee. Anna's massage skills were decent and thorough. Some good tease of the taint, and big Jim and the boys. I had hoped for a prostate exam, but not this time. On the flip, she wanted the tip, I refused as I always do and I insisted on after. She acquiesced. My experience tells me withholding the tip assures proper service. If they don't budge, I start getting dressed. What followed was a fuckfest of MPOS BBFS to BBBJ and back to BBFS with CIP. Once we were done, she finished the massage with good attention to quads, shins and feet. I tipped her, grabbed a water on the way out. I like it when I find a submissive Korean woman who enjoys a good fuck.

Fav6977
09-26-20, 19:41
And how are their performance and qualities?I have experience with only Amy and Jessica. Both offer descent menu and are pretty good at it. Although I have not experienced Jessica's BBBJ, others have reported CIM and spit. Amy is shorter. Jessica was rougher on the massage. According to the mamasan, Jessica has smallest chest of them all. Between these two, I certainly agree.

Bush Wacker
09-26-20, 20:04
I continue to frequent Daily because it's convenient and the girls treat me well. The service gets better with each visit. My most recent session was with Angela. Thin body, B cups, long hair and attractive. UTC is always allowed along with a stimulating rub. This time the pants came down and I enjoyed (and she enjoyed) a nice session of DATY. I don't know where the limit is but I don't think I'm there yet. I'm not a BJ guy so I don't know what's available. I left happy and lighter by $. 6 + $. On the way out they mentioned a new girl is coming soon. They said young and pretty. I'll find out soon. As always, YMMV. Happy hunting.

Pivot2012
09-26-20, 21:18
I would say Diana is basically Brandee 2. 0, with a better chest, body and conversation. Don't expect any extras, maybe just a really close look at her amazing chest, but that's about it. Self serve only, no assist. Massage is good though. If you go to models just for the looks, Diana would definitely better the better choice. Amy is still my top choice, followed by a tie between Jennifer and Tashina (for different reasons), Diana, Brandee. I haven't tried Celeste or any of the new women.What do you like about Tashina? I've been trying to get an appointment with her but she's not working much atm. Does she have extras or self service?

BearCoach1
09-26-20, 21:55

Stopped by but didn't have time to TOFTT. Sure enough, older Chinese lady, rose tattoo above an A cup, quoting 60 per hour. I'll let you all know when I partake.Is this the name of place? Where exactly does it sit?

Jeast72
09-26-20, 23:11
Anyone still worried about Leos presence there a while back, don't be. I found out what it was about- they had to call them.

UIS1957
09-26-20, 23:43
Stopped in Thurs evening.

Thick gal Tracy met me at the door.

I asked to use the restroom and when I went to the back I saw 3 other girls on the couches.

When I came out I recognized Jessica but was told Tracy was in the rotation.

Took half hour, stripped down and in she came.

I rode my bike there and she saw me get off it and went on and on about motorcycles.

Half ass massage and a 5/10 suran wrap BJ.

Told me I need her to be my girlfriend and wanted my number. Like that shit was going to happen!

Said to only ask for her when I come back. I asked her what the hell happened with the rotation! Kept saying "I don't understand".

50 pounds overweight and a tattoo of what she described as one ugly rose on her belly. It was probably 10" long and was flanked by matching stretch marks!

I asked her to put her top down which she did.

Tipped $ and as George Thurogood says, out the mother fucking door I went!

Will return but it will be a month or longer and I will not be seeing Tracy if she's there.

Fav6977
09-27-20, 15:18
I was supposed to meet with Tracy today but was unable to because some guy ran into on the way there. Based on your review, I am glad the other guy was not watching the road. LOL.

Stopped in Thurs evening.

Thick gal Tracy met me at the door.

I asked to use the restroom and when I went to the back I saw 3 other girls on the couches.

When I came out I recognized Jessica but was told Tracy was in the rotation.

Took half hour, stripped down and in she came.

I rode my bike there and she saw me get off it and went on and on about motorcycles.

Half ass massage and a 5/10 suran wrap BJ.

Told me I need her to be my girlfriend and wanted my number. Like that shit was going to happen!

Said to only ask for her when I come back. I asked her what the hell happened with the rotation! Kept saying "I don't understand".

50 pounds overweight and a tattoo of what she described as one ugly rose on her belly. It was probably 10" long and was flanked by matching stretch marks!

I asked her to put her top down which she did.

Maudu
09-27-20, 19:30
Trying to schedule a 4-handed hour with a couple local AMP. What is the expected tip for HE and hopefully girls out / UTC roaming? Is it double or standard? Just want to know how much to bring. It is $140/ hr.

HunterGatherer
09-27-20, 20:00
Is this the name of place? Where exactly does it sit?Big sign on Girls School. It is NOT in the complex. What looks like an apartment building is behind it. Downstairs behind a stairwell. You really have to look for it the first time.

ShyOldGuy
09-27-20, 22:19
FYI,
While researching found a groupon and reviews there.

Big sign on Girls School. It is NOT in the complex. What looks like an apartment building is behind it. Downstairs behind a stairwell. You really have to look for it the first time.

The Fonz
09-27-20, 23:21
Has anyone seen Melissa in Noblesville lately?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/194339

Dozer6872
09-28-20, 01:55
I am just curious. I broke my massage parlor cherry two weeks ago at Phoenix. I went in for an hour and had a good time with my therapist who gave a great massage with extras. I asked her what her name was and got it. I went back today even before I got in to ring the bell I was greeted by the therapist I saw before. I think she recognised me since I have a tattoos that is one of a kind on my chest and wrist. She asked if I wanted an hour and gave me the same experience. I was wondering does this happen often without asking for someone specific? I wasn't disappointed with the experience I was just wanting to see if this happens often. I just wanted to see someone there that was thick and busy. I would appreciate feedback or pms.

Skippy3
09-28-20, 06:49
Trying to schedule a 4-handed hour with a couple local AMP. What is the expected tip for HE and hopefully girls out / UTC roaming? Is it double or standard? Just want to know how much to bring. It is $140/ hr.Standard x2.

AmpLover40
09-28-20, 08:58
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/grand-opening-lavender-massage/912139070721

Looking for information on this place. Will be traveling to Indy soon.

Indylad
09-28-20, 09:45
FYI,
While researching found a groupon and reviews there.If you do an internet search, you will find they have a web presence. The site is somewhat conflicting. It is the type of site that is usually a legitimate SPA with no extras. But it does offer some statements that could mean otherwise. I would give it a try, but I am Covid shy right now.

JoeTaggert
09-28-20, 13:08
Tried this place, looking for a diamond in the rough. On the flip, drape "accidentally" came off. She said "we don't do that here". YMMV, but no good for me. Thought I'd save y'all some coin.

Is this the name of place? Where exactly does it sit?

IndyKink19
09-28-20, 13:37
I am looking to set up an appointment with 317. I heard they don't don't do extras. Is self serve OK? Which one is the best?

Videoxxman
09-28-20, 13:39
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/grand-opening-lavender-massage/912139070721

Looking for information on this place. Will be traveling to Indy soon.Been there before Covid and left happy. There was a thin young girl and an older lady with a nice rack (saw her twice).

Jdkllr308
09-28-20, 13:53
Has anyone been to this place? I tried going there in June but apparently there was only 1 girl (40's, 3/10, not attractive at all) working and said to come back in an hour. I never made it back as I was way too busy and on a limited time schedule.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/180520

The place used to be called simply "Foot Spa" on their marquis, but not sure if it goes by another name now.

Thanks!

SharkyFuns99
09-28-20, 14:36
Last week I visited footloose. Went in, went for the hour. I got to the room and was offer 4-hand. Hoped for a discount, but no. Oh well, I'd never tried so I went for it. One was very good the other kinda lazy, but the overall massage was very good. On the flip the 4-hand-shake was quite nice (except for the lack of touch on my part)! I enjoyed the experience, but probably won't do again.

Stay safe,

Sharky.

Assmanoh
09-28-20, 15:43

Stopped by but didn't have time to TOFTT. Sure enough, older Chinese lady, rose tattoo above an A cup, quoting 60 per hour. I'll let you all know when I partake.Found it easy enough. Went to park and some guy was coming up the stairs so went around the building. Came back and he's sitting there having as smoke. White guy, 40's. It looked like there were no other business in that entrance and he was sitting right there for a while. So, I passed.

BearCoach1
09-28-20, 19:37
Any current reviews on this spot? Talent? Extras?

BearCoach1
09-28-20, 21:37
I have been around to several spots lately.

And-Spa on Emerson. Old lady, maube a 2 gave a decent massage, no tease, and mediocre handshake.

Ruyi. Best looking women, above average massage, no extras.

Plainfield. Lady is a 4/5 but gives great massage. She has poles on the ceiling to walk on the back. Good tease, but no extras offered.

KY. Masseuse had nice rack, decent massage, below average handshake. She wanted extra $ for UTC below.

Best. Grandma gives good massage, and strange handshake.

Avon Taco Bell. By far the ugliest lady. Massage was average. Handshake was a lot of work, no UTC roaming.

All were. 6 for the hr and. 4 for the HE.

I need to get south and east.

AAJameson
09-28-20, 23:35
Has anyone seen Melissa in Noblesville lately?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/194339She's just as flaky as ever, and she's now the size of a house. Or in her case, a medium-sized trailer.

ManWithPants
09-29-20, 05:44
I am just curious. I broke my massage parlor cherry two weeks ago at Phoenix. I went in for an hour and had a good time with my therapist who gave a great massage with extras. I asked her what her name was and got it. I went back today even before I got in to ring the bell I was greeted by the therapist I saw before. I think she recognised me since I have a tattoos that is one of a kind on my chest and wrist. She asked if I wanted an hour and gave me the same experience. I was wondering does this happen often without asking for someone specific? I wasn't disappointed with the experience I was just wanting to see if this happens often. I just wanted to see someone there that was thick and busy. I would appreciate feedback or pms.Most places automatically offer extras after the massage. A couple times I had to keep asking them for extras. A few actually refused me. Most of the time you will be ok though.

Jeast72
09-29-20, 08:13
Plainfield. Lady is a 4/5 but gives great massage. She has poles on the ceiling to walk on the back. Good tease, but no extras offered.Usually have to ask for HE here.

Jones716
09-29-20, 10:34
I saw an advertisement saying that a new girl was coming. I went there this morning and saw a new girl who looked her 20's. She is very hot, beautiful girl, made a 60/60, and allowed to play with her titis will be back soon.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/137699

Hobbyist45
09-29-20, 13:51
She's just as flaky as ever, and she's now the size of a house. Or in her case, a medium-sized trailer.So, I'm guessing it's not worth it?

BearCoach1
09-29-20, 17:00
Well, I tried a new spot, for me. The massage was avg / below avg for. 7 for the hr. The masseuse was in her 40's probably, maybe a 4. Allowed UTC, no FIV during the finish - . 4. There was someone else working, but I did not see her. I will probably not return.

Krayzie317
09-29-20, 17:02
Recently found myself on the north side with some free time made a stop by Still Water. Paid the house and got Juliette. Actually gave a decent massage but no tease. On the flip started caressing junior and got him to attention. Gave one of the best HEs I've received at an AMP. Spent plenty time on the boys and had a very sensual technique. The only downside was no UTC roaming, now obviously YMMV. Finished with me exploding on her mask. Didn't seem to bother her. . 5 to the house and. 4 tip. Will repeat next time I'm in the area.

Jeast72
09-29-20, 21:18
Any current reviews on this spot? Talent? Extras?Unless there's another one nearby, it's been closed every time I go by. Stopped this past weekend and found a note on the door saying "gone to see mom" returning in February. Not sure if this is the same note that's been there the other times I stopped or not.

IndyGolfer60
09-30-20, 10:08
Heading east from I-465:

Relax (S): Front door faces east into a large parking lot. I think this is the one you identified as "Sweets". According to its ad on RR, it is new. Visited today. Interior is nicer than any AMP I've been to. Had a good time. Standard rates.

Sweet (S): Located at the next light. Front door facing a restaurant drive through. Have had several good times here.

(U) (N): Hit and miss here.

Luna (S): I have had good luck here in the past.

BB (N): Hit and miss also.

(N) (S): Visited a couple of times last summer. Promising but no action.

As always, YMMV. Happy hunting.Tried relax today, vice nice interior as mentioned also a good massage and a standard finish she did let me play witb her nipples during finish. Standard rates will repeat when looking for a massae. SWEET was packed when I went by but wasn't looking for that anyway.

TropicalHenry2
09-30-20, 11:15
Moved to Indy late last year.

Tried Body Balance a couple of times and Foot Loose and Sweet once each, pre COVID.

Body Balance had one very good massage. I think it was the one referred to as "The Librarian" here. The other massage was OK in terms of looks, massage quality and finish, nothing special. L1 both times. My issue was that it smelled terrible in there one of the times I was there (like bad / spoiled food).

Sweet was average in terms of looks, good massage (I appreciate hard / firm pressure, and she delivered that) with standard L1 finish. No complaints, but nothing too special either. Not a big fan of the area this place is in.

Foot Loose was average looks, above average massage, with standard L1 finish. The layout was kind of weird here. It was a room with multiple beds and just a curtain that stayed partially open, so could hear what was going on outside, and I'm guessing those outside could see in. Wasn't the most comfortable with that.

Have been to Daily a couple of times post COVID. One of the two I had was above average in terms of appearance and massage. Standard L1 finish. The other was average appearance and below average massage. Did allow the top to come off during L1, but nothing special.

Curious if there's anything different out there that I might be missing. I'm fine with L1 - don't need anything more. Cleanliness and massage quality would be important, with a more attractive appearance also nice to have of course. Would be curious if there are any non-Asian options? Downtown Massage would be nice to know more about. Seems like it has come up on here a few times, but never any information provided. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Samster1313
09-30-20, 16:04
I have visited there approx. 10 times and had pretty good look there always. Haven't been there in months. Wondered if anyone else had. Was going to Best tomorrow but she is gone to Chicago! I will attest to Phoenix, Daily and A spa on the south side where I am! Been to all 3 many times. I would just stay away from the Muffler.

Bigred2006
09-30-20, 17:53
I would say Diana is basically Brandee 2. 0, with a better chest, body and conversation. Don't expect any extras, maybe just a really close look at her amazing chest, but that's about it. Self serve only, no assist. Massage is good though. If you go to models just for the looks, Diana would definitely better the better choice. Amy is still my top choice, followed by a tie between Jennifer and Tashina (for different reasons), Diana, Brandee. I haven't tried Celeste or any of the new women.I've never had the balls to try it. I've seen Brandee, Amy, Tashina, and Oscha. I got hard with Tashina but didn't attempt anything. Got kind of hard with Amy as well.

Bester1972
09-30-20, 20:00
Tashina you can do self serve, or if you guide her, she may do more. YMMV.

ColinSC31
09-30-20, 20:11
Tashina you can do self serve, or if you guide her, she may do more. YMMVDo you realise the floodgate you just opened up? LOL.

Bromad1972
09-30-20, 21:25
Stopped by again on 9/29 and drew Wei Wei and handed over 60 for the hour (usually do hh but treated myself for my belated bday). 140 for services and pretty much all doors are open at this place, had a great time. Oh and abbreviations enjoyed were otc, utc, CBJ, cfs and fiv.

Bjcim Seeker
09-30-20, 22:18
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/54572360/ last 4 are 3944.

She's in castleton which is convenient and she was responsive. Her pictures are a tad misleading. Paint her as an 8 but she's really a 5. 5. She is thin but has been hit with ugly stick. She is a nice girl. Low end motel. Massage was decent but on a bed where I am sure she serviced other guys. HE only and she put medical gloves on. I'm sure they were recycled. I gather more is available on future dates. Will not repeat.

SeekingDan
09-30-20, 22:58
Do you realise the floodgate you just opened up? LOL.Isn't that the point of this forum?

ColinSC31
09-30-20, 23:47
Isn't that the point of this forum?Yes. I wasn't saying it as a bad thing. Most people just can't find a good non asian girl to give a good massage and more than self service. I'm just saying something like Tashina would be in high demand if so.

Durant7272
10-01-20, 08:17
I think I might know of whom you refer. If I am thinking about the correct lady, in fact even if it is not the lady you are talking about (LOL), she was the most beautiful woman, inside and out! I was actually thinking about her earlier this week! Great memories.Is Alexa Cordae around again? I sure hope so!

Heritage1
10-01-20, 08:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Pivot2012
10-01-20, 11:35
Do you realise the floodgate you just opened up? LOL.Has anyone gotten any assistance from her or is she only self serve?

RonBurgIndy
10-01-20, 11:54
Footloose also has private walled-in rooms you just may need to request one. Nana, Cici, and Lisa all gave HJ with good massage - see my prior reports for details on Cici and Nana. RBI

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4038-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4807629&viewfull=1#post4807629

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4038-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4631161&viewfull=1#post4631161

Moved to Indy late last year.

Tried Body Balance a couple of times and Foot Loose and Sweet once each, pre COVID.

Body Balance had one very good massage. I think it was the one referred to as "The Librarian" here. The other massage was OK in terms of looks, massage quality and finish, nothing special. L1 both times. My issue was that it smelled terrible in there one of the times I was there (like bad / spoiled food).

Sweet was average in terms of looks, good massage (I appreciate hard / firm pressure, and she delivered that) with standard L1 finish. No complaints, but nothing too special either. Not a big fan of the area this place is in.

Foot Loose was average looks, above average massage, with standard L1 finish. The layout was kind of weird here. It was a room with multiple beds and just a curtain that stayed partially open, so could hear what was going on outside, and I'm guessing those outside could see in. Wasn't the most comfortable with that.

Have been to Daily a couple of times post COVID. One of the two I had was above average in terms of appearance and massage. Standard L1 finish. The other was average appearance and below average massage. Did allow the top to come off during L1, but nothing special.

Curious if there's anything different out there that I might be missing. I'm fine with L1 - don't need anything more. Cleanliness and massage quality would be important, with a more attractive appearance also nice to have of course. Would be curious if there are any non-Asian options? Downtown Massage would be nice to know more about. Seems like it has come up on here a few times, but never any information provided. Can anyone help? Thanks.

LuckyJhne
10-01-20, 13:01
I saw an advertisement saying that a new girl was coming. I went there this morning and saw a new girl who looked her 20's. She is very hot, beautiful girl, made a 60/60, and allowed to play with her titis will be back soon.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/137699Her name please.

GreatPretender
10-01-20, 15:50
Been awhile since I've ventured out to an AMP due to lackluster performances by the home teams, which were resulting in lackluster experiences for me. Stopped at Sweet this afternoon and drew Wendy. Very good medium pressure massage with ample teasing and roaming on her part while face down. After the flip she stroked the little fella a bit and I requested a FS add on. Very good decision as it was worth the additional fee. With the lack of lighting, and now masks being put on before I can get a decent look, hard to tell age, I would guess she's still in her 30's though. She is a tiny human, but was able to handle multiple positions, including CG finish with full entry. Once her legs started to give I just used hands under buns technique and turned her into a piston until I finished, no problem at all she is just that tiny. Will definitely seek her out again before she leaves as they all eventually do, been awhile since I've had such a positive AMP visit. Their lineup seems to have pretty fast turnover. If you get a tiny one with A cups and what appeared to be a rose tattoo right above her babymaker, then you have the right one. Tiny and just the right kinda tight. I usually find the ones that are extremely tiny compared to me a let down, but she did it for me and can take what you give her.

SevenUpnya
10-02-20, 02:31
Tashina you can do self serve, or if you guide her, she may do more. YMMVI seen Tashina for the first time last week! Same as the other girls!! Nothing even close to a HE!!

IndyKink19
10-02-20, 09:19
I seen Tashina for the first time last week! Same as the other girls!! Nothing even close to a HE!!I am only looking to self serve. I like being watched.

Keith D
10-02-20, 09:51
I seen Tashina for the first time last week! Same as the other girls!! Nothing even close to a HE!!I've been to 317 with 3 girls, tashina like 5 times and never a hint of a HE from any of them. I do get buck naked and don't drape, and I've laid out a heavy tip in plain view for tashina. Still nada.

Skippy3
10-02-20, 09:58
Been seeing ads on RR for this and wondering what the experience is like. Has anyone here used them for a Rub and if so how did it go?

PM replies are fine.

Thanks.

Skip.

Indyguy69
10-02-20, 12:53
Is Alexa Cordae around again? I sure hope so!Not for years.

Fav6977
10-02-20, 16:08
It has been a while, but check post 12732.

Been seeing ads on RR for this and wondering what the experience is like. Has anyone here used them for a Rub and if so how did it go?

PM replies are fine.

Thanks.

Skip.

Pivot2012
10-02-20, 20:58
I've been to 317 with 3 girls, tashina like 5 times and never a hint of a HE from any of them. I do get buck naked and don't drape, and I've laid out a heavy tip in plain view for tashina. Still nadaDamn. Not the report I was looking for. Anyone else out there want to chime in?

IndyGuy8324
10-02-20, 21:29
I had a free hour this evening while on the south side. Could have these 2 mixed up but you guys will figure it out. Visited Tuscon which is in the rear office building. Been here 2 times and both were good visits with open menu. Got there tonight and she lead me to room. Once in the room she asked me to wait 20 minutes. I didn't have time so I left. She was mid 30's skinny with nice smaller sized rack. Pulling out the light on the front building was on so figured I'd give it a try. Late 30's early 40's. Short and decent shape body. Looked good in red dress and mask. Above average massage. She really puts effort in massage. Great tease before flip. Open menu. Be safe fellas.

UIS1957
10-02-20, 21:59
9/30/20 Stopped in at A spa in Arizona.

LuLu, 5'2", 160,5/10 body and rack. Strong perfume smell in the valley.

4/10 massage, 7/10 tease 7/10 hand shake.

UTC roaming and finger play allowed.

No other options asked for.

Hand cleaner and mask mandatory.

4 + . 4.

Bromad1972
10-03-20, 02:27
I had a free hour this evening while on the south side. Could have these 2 mixed up but you guys will figure it out. Visited Tuscon...Got it backwards. Phoenix in back, Tuscon up front. Good report!

Hulking69
10-03-20, 02:51
Was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on table showers, and possibly where the best place to get one fell free to pm me.

Fav6977
10-03-20, 12:52
Fairly new, I think. Has anyone checked this place out yet?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/191047

Imagine my surprise when I realized it is literally across the parking lot from the place W and I get our monthly legit massages.

Indiguy
10-03-20, 13:55
If you do an internet search, you will find they have a web presence. The site is somewhat conflicting. It is the type of site that is usually a legitimate SPA with no extras. But it does offer some statements that could mean otherwise. I would give it a try, but I am Covid shy right now.Same here bro.

Jones716
10-03-20, 17:49
Her name please.Her name is Alice.

Dozer6872
10-04-20, 03:39
I was wondering something. I was wondering how often do most of you get the same therapist when visiting the same place without asking for that therapist? Don't get me wrong I enjoy seeing the same therapist. I went to Phoenix for the first time and on my second visit about two weeks later I had the same one. Though the second visit with her was extremely good. I had was hoping for a different experience, a therapist a bit more busty and thicker. What does one do?

Jeast72
10-04-20, 11:10
I was wondering something. I was wondering how often do most of you get the same therapist when visiting the same place without asking for that therapist? Don't get me wrong I enjoy seeing the same therapist. I went to Phoenix for the first time and on my second visit about two weeks later I had the same one. Though the second visit with her was extremely good. I had was hoping for a different experience, a therapist a bit more busty and thicker. What does one do?It helps to have Google translate on your phone since most don't have good English. Just say"You're great but I'd like to try the other girl once".

If they've got cameras, sometimes they'll see who's coming in and the girl you've seen before will recognize you as a good customer and come to meet you again. Sometimes they take shifts so, if you come the same day and time you might always have the same girl meet you.

What it boils down to is that it's business, not personal (although some are good at making it seem that way). Just ask for the other girl and tell them you'll see them next time.

BearCoach1
10-04-20, 11:13
I was wondering something. I was wondering how often do most of you get the same therapist when visiting the same place without asking for that therapist? Don't get me wrong I enjoy seeing the same therapist. I went to Phoenix for the first time and on my second visit about two weeks later I had the same one. Though the second visit with her was extremely good. I had was hoping for a different experience, a therapist a bit more busty and thicker. What does one do?I have not been comfortable asking for a specific therapist or asking to see others available. I think I would have better experiences if I would speak up. Agree or disagree?

Jeast72
10-04-20, 15:22
I have not been comfortable asking for a specific therapist or asking to see others available. I think I would have better experiences if I would speak up. Agree or disagree?I had one give me attitude about wanting the other girl once. Since then she's become a good friend. Other than that, none have done more than some fake pouting when I asked.

Pistol Pete
10-05-20, 07:38
The 3 that you would want a HE from Amy, Tashina, Diana, do not from multiple reports on this board and from my experience. Nothing but a good professional massage.

Damn. Not the report I was looking for. Anyone else out there want to chime in?

Fudge1
10-05-20, 12:21
Not sure how long ago it was, but she became pregnant and got out of the business and moved back to Michigan.

XandirHunt
10-05-20, 12:34
Fairly new, I think. Has anyone checked this place out yet?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/191047

Imagine my surprise when I realized it is literally across the parking lot from the place W and I get our monthly legit massages.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4038-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4981816&viewfull=1#post4981816.
Not sure I copied link correctly, but it's post#14499

Fav6977
10-05-20, 13:39
Thanks for the assist. I urge caution if anyone decides to stop by. My legit masseuse, a near-retirement member of Uncle LEO's clan, is one of the owners across the way.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4038-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4981816&viewfull=1#post4981816.
Not sure I copied link correctly, but it's post#14499

DuggerJug
10-05-20, 14:29
Saw an ad for a new joint within eye sight of Sweet on Washington. Drove around the lot a couple times before I spotted it, standard OPEN sign next to some joint selling hearing aids. Some old lady pulls up just as I do, and I'm thinking, crap! She beat me to it, but it was obvious she needed the other store. Anyway. There is no signage other than the open sign, on the west end of the center. Greeted by a cute 7/10 asian named Anna. Not an awesome massage but decent, bit of teasing. Flipped and negotiations began. Offered FS but decided on CBJ for $. Their frequent flier card is only 3 visits and then free 30. Not too bad. Think I will fill that up.

SuperDave69
10-05-20, 16:17
Was looking for something to do on Sunday thought I would go get a rub. Boy am I glad I did. Went over to 71st and Shadeland and was greeted by a 30 something cute Asian therapist. Spent 60/40 for a great rub and much needed relief. Mask on and sanitizer used. It seems like this is the new normal. As long as the service is good I don't mind if they wear a Halloween costumes. I really like this place, consistently quality service every time.

JayDubIndy
10-05-20, 23:44
After you pay the hourly rate and then any agreed extras. Do you still tip on top of that?

Pimpolisious
10-06-20, 08:29
Does anyone still watch videos of our favorite kink? I was thinking about making some but need feedback on who has girls why'all would want to see. DM me.

BFDeal
10-06-20, 09:01
Yes, tipping is something that usually guarantees another get-together when you text her a second time.

After you pay the hourly rate and then any agreed extras. Do you still tip on top of that?

Jeast72
10-06-20, 11:10
After you pay the hourly rate and then any agreed extras. Do you still tip on top of that?The price of the happy ending is the tip. Nothing more is expected.

IndyFun99
10-06-20, 12:10
Does anyone still watch videos of our favorite kink? I was thinking about making some but need feedback on who has girls why'all would want to see. DM me.Were you the guy selling them before? I don't think there was any interest in anyone from a purchasing perspective.

Hulking69
10-06-20, 12:35
Wondering what everyone thought about table showers and if there worth the time to get DMs would very much be appreciated.

Fav6977
10-06-20, 12:41
After the house fee and the agreed-to price of any extras, I only tip if the service / experience was truly exceptional.

IndyGolfer60
10-06-20, 15:14
Saw an ad for a new joint within eye sight of Sweet on Washington. Drove around the lot a couple times before I spotted it, standard OPEN sign next to some joint selling hearing aids. Some old lady pulls up just as I do, and I'm thinking, crap! She beat me to it, but it was obvious she needed the other store. Anyway. There is no signage other than the open sign, on the west end of the center. Greeted by a cute 7/10 asian named Anna. Not an awesome massage but decent, bit of teasing. Flipped and negotiations began. Offered FS but decided on CBJ for $. Their frequent flier card is only 3 visits and then free 30. Not too bad. Think I will fill that up.They didn't offer me a card last week.

Sroberts
10-07-20, 12:14
So it looks like 317 has brought back a former therapist. Did anyone see Kayleigh before she left or since her return?

Bester1972
10-07-20, 14:11
If you could with a non. AMP, I'd be interested. There's too many AMP videos out there. Where are the non-AMP videos?

Does anyone still watch videos of our favorite kink? I was thinking about making some but need feedback on who has girls why'all would want to see. DM me.

LittleRobTony
10-07-20, 15:21
I love genuine AMP vids. Vids that are not staged but that capture and let us have get to watch a real life massage session that turns into more than just a massage. I'm constantly looking for new content like this, but rarely discover anything this both real and of decent quality. Kudos to anyone who is able to set up a camera in a AMP room and successfully film the action, as they must overcome poor lighting and face the risk of being discovered by the therapist. Please make some videos and let everyone know where to find them.

ColinSC31
10-07-20, 22:32
So it looks like 317 has brought back a former therapist. Did anyone see Kayleigh before she left or since her return?Hmm, she must be a former from more than a few years ago as I haven't ever seen her. Also, their social media doesn't say anything about her joining. How did you find out?

Sroberts
10-08-20, 11:29
Hmm, she must be a former from more than a few years ago as I haven't ever seen her. Also, their social media doesn't say anything about her joining. How did you find out?Got an email Monday announcing her return, her pics are of a cute blonde.

Sroberts
10-08-20, 12:01
Got an email Monday announcing her return, her pics are of a cute blonde.Sorry, got her name wrong it's Kaelyn.

Sroberts
10-08-20, 12:32
So I decided to finally see Chrissy for a 30 minute session. She advertises about once or twice a month when she is in town. Seeing an older chic has always been on my sexual bucket list. Her in call is a low end hotel in the Castleton area. Her pics are accurate and she is in great shape for her age although years of smoking and tanning have certainly affected her looks. She told me to get comfortable and she did the same. The massage was on a bed on a clean towel. I asked for a light teasing massage and that is what I got. Lots of ass play and stroking junior. After about 5 or 10 minutes she asked me to flip. She immediately sat on me and started grinding, it felt great. At that point she asked what I wanted, HE, BBBJ, FS were all on the table. She wanted 60 for the BBBJ, I only had $30 on me (did not even think about tipping. Stupid mistake). She took the $30 (I think a HE was $40) and said I will give you a little sample so you come back. She proceeded to give me the best BBBJ I have ever had. She did this for about a minute and then went to HE, good technique, not to rough. I asked for a little more oral and she went to town. I warned her before I blew and she went back to a HE to finish.

$75 for the 30 min, $60 for a BBBJ (I am assuming she would have let me blow in her mouth) and I don't recall FS price as that is not my thing.

Stay Safe out there.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/123627

ColinSC31
10-08-20, 13:35
Got an email Monday announcing her return, her pics are of a cute blonde.Got it. I checked my email and got the same one you did. For clarification though, her name is Kaelyn. I remember her, I just couldn't remember a Kayleigh LOL. Anything good to report?

BCD0101
10-08-20, 23:20
Report is over a week late, sorry.

Regarding Jessica at Sweets, can only interject a bit from what others already had. Stopped by earlier this week, initially parked on side facing main parking lot, but there was a few people around who were going in and out of an adjacent restaurant. Moved to the other side; before I could get out one of you came out of nowhere (maybe restaurant across the street?) and marched right in.

The next rotation was Jessica. Standard $60 for hour, above ok massage (like hard firm massages, Jessica did better than middle-of-the-road). About 15 or 20 min in a bit of teasing began, was enjoyable. Time for flip and she asked if standard HE, I asked about oral. Initially $100, settled on $70.

However, one thing lead to another and before I knew it I was looking at the FS option. Might have been offered BB, but I pack appropriate safety items.

The not-so-good: very small in the tits department, a bit of baggage at the gut region, but not excessive. 6 or 7 out of 10 for looks. Either I'm pretty small in girth (rhetorical question, no response necessary) or Jessica is far from a tight fit, had to finish in 69 (which really isn't a bad way to pop).

The good: very shapely ass (don't know if poking is permitted tho' Seemed open to pretty much anything. Very willing and eager to provide FS under the right circumstances. Also do not know about FIV, did not try (but here too likely would have encountered no barriers).

IOC ranking (out of 10).

Massage 7.

Looks 6.

Teasing 7.

HE 11 (above and beyond).

Roaming (she was naked, what do you think?

Dropped an additional Jackson in the tip jar.

BCD.

JustYourAvgJoe
10-09-20, 09:17
Pretty sure I read the same stuff you did but can someone provide anymore insight? Worth it? She is or is not the same one that was on DI?

I found what I neede in the Escort section. My bad should have checked the whole site first.

Bester1972
10-10-20, 11:07
There use to be a Kaylieigh that did topless HEs. Doesn't anymore. I did find. Some hypnosis porn she did when she was in Florida. Hot woman, great massage. Too bad, ever since backpage died most of the good ones have went UTR.

Got it. I checked my email and got the same one you did. For clarification though, her name is Kaelyn. I remember her, I just couldn't remember a Kayleigh LOL. Anything good to report?.

UIS1957
10-10-20, 13:32
Stopped in Suite H last Thursday, I was surprised they were open past 10:00 PM.

I asked her name and she started to say Ann then stopped and said CoCo. I smiled and said; that your name today and she half smiled and said "this week" I laughed which pissed her off.

Petite in tight light brown jeans. Nice tits.

6/10 massage, 0/10 tease, 3/10 Handshake. No options offered.

OTC below UTC upstairs.

4+. 4.

Not the same CoCo I have had fun with in the past.

Member #6064
10-10-20, 15:38
I went to Joejin last year in January when Sue was there. The place was clean and was a nice massage. Is the massage therapists in their 20's or early 30's? Has anyone experienced Lucy or does she still work there?

Fav6977
10-10-20, 20:52
Her name is Alice.I made an appointment this afternoon with Alice, sight unseen, hoping the Alice of recent Sweet fame had returned. I was initially disappointed that my hopes had been dashed.

I was met by a very petite, very beautiful young woman. In fact, probably the most beautiful AMP provider I have come across. I asked for an hour, but she said only 30 minutes due to another appointment. She took the house fee and left.

When she returned, she asked how I liked it. I said medium. I was surprised, then, when she started walking on my back. Despite her diminutive size, a little more than medium, in my opinion. She got down and started the tease. Alternately playing with the boys and running a finger along the crack of my ass.

On the flip, she went right to work. OTC was allowed. She asked if I wanted her to release the girls.

Me: Yes.

She: More tip?

Down came the top and out they came. Nice 32 Bs.

Me: Release kitty?

She: No, I'm married.

Me: Really? Me too.

Darn!

She finished the job at (in?) hand and cleaned up. She proceeded with a mediocre neck massage. Finished with a hot towel for the front and another for the back. A bottle of water and out the door. Damage was 45 plus 55 for half hour.

Asked if I was healthy. Sanitizer for the hands before touching. Masks remained in place except for two moments: 1. I dropped mine to wet a finger to play with her nipples. 2. One of my ear loops was dislodged during the neck massage.

BootNuts
10-11-20, 21:23
I made an appointment this afternoon with Alice, sight unseen, hoping the Alice of recent Sweet fame had returned. I was initially disappointed that my hopes had been dashed.

I was met by a very petite, very beautiful young woman. In fact, probably the most beautiful AMP provider I have come across. I asked for an hour, but she said only 30 minutes due to another appointment. She took the house fee and left.

When she returned, she asked how I liked it. I said medium. I was surprised, then, when she started walking on my back. Despite her diminutive size, a little more than medium, in my opinion. She got down and started the tease. Alternately playing with the boys and running a finger along the crack of my ass.

On the flip, she went right to work. OTC was allowed. She asked if I wanted her to release the girls.

She: More tip?

Down came the top and out they came. Nice 32 Bs.

Me: Release kitty?

She: No, I'm married.

Me: Really? Me too.

Darn!

She finished the job at (in?) hand and cleaned up. She proceeded with a mediocre neck massage. Finished with a hot towel for the front and another for the back. A bottle of water and out the door. Damage was 45 plus 55 for half hour.

Asked if I was healthy. Sanitizer for the hands before touching. Masks remained in place except for two moments: 1. I dropped mine to wet a finger to play with her nipples. 2. One of my ear loops was dislodged during the neck massage.Great report. Heading to town Friday. Looking for prostrate suggestions and are there any AMPs that doll up?

RunForGold
10-11-20, 21:39
This morning I thought I would forego my regular AMP spots and venture to Lavender after not seeing any reviews for quite a while. Met by 'Tina', a very tall, Chinese, young lady, petite, outstanding chest and prettier than I have seen in a while, perhaps still in her mid to late 20's. Took the hour and got a very soft rubbing massage, not bad, but not anything that would rub out any kinks you may have. It was not sensuous either, actually didn't use oil, maybe a little lotion but was not lathered up at all. UTC allowed (additional $), but limited touching below, no tease, with no tease it takes me a while to get ready, so that was disappointing. Standard ending, no additional menu items that I could gather from her other than the normal HE. She is very pleasant and I would recommend her to all who wish to deviate from the fare on E. Washington St.

RossByMoves
10-11-20, 23:38
This is my first sharing on here.

Drive all the way to Indy. My plan was Alliyah on DI, but she never answer her phone, so I descide to check out the AMPs instead.

First visited the Tucson at 19:40 for their table shower (never try it though), but there is a sign saying that I need to wait until 20:10.

Went to Phoenix. Mamasan open the door, knowing that I can speak Chinese, then the rest of coversations are in Chinese.

Mamasan led me to a room, I pay 60 $ for one hour.

Couple minutes later, a mid 30 woman came in, goes by "Ana". Nice body, can't really see the face due to the facial cover.

Starting the massage, it was really great (I kinda need that). She stood on me, gave some midcore steps, and then apply tons of oil on me for the rest massage by her hands and elbows.

The door is always open during the massage because Ana said it was hot in our room and there is nobody else anyway.

Mamasan even came in while Ana is doing the massage.

"Don't massage too hard, he's young" says the mamasan, then she spank my butt.

I was thinking "WTF is going on", but it's pretty funny as well.

About hh, she started a little bit teasing (shorter than 2 min I think). After flip over, she ask if I want more. I ask about double FS (My first shot is usually fast), she said she can only do 1 FS, and it's $. 6.

I paid right away, enjoy a nice CBJ, FS with two postures, and finish. (The door is closed during these).

After that, she start the front massage session. Personally I think it was even better than the back massage.

Small talk and chatting keeps going through the whole hour but I think I did not get any deal or bonus. But I'm OK with what I got.

And this is my very first AMP experience in USA. Not bad overall, and I really need some massage anyway.

Be safe and be healthy fellas.

RM.

Jaye Diggs
10-12-20, 18:53
This morning I thought I would forego my regular AMP spots and venture to Lavender after not seeing any reviews for quite a while. Met by 'Tina', a very tall, Chinese, young lady, petite, outstanding chest and prettier than I have seen in a while, perhaps still in her mid to late 20's. Took the hour and got a very soft rubbing massage, not bad, but not anything that would rub out any kinks you may have. It was not sensuous either, actually didn't use oil, maybe a little lotion but was not lathered up at all. UTC allowed (additional $), but limited touching below, no tease, with no tease it takes me a while to get ready, so that was disappointing. Standard ending, no additional menu items that I could gather from her other than the normal HE. She is very pleasant and I would recommend her to all who wish to deviate from the fare on E. Washington St.I like her, she's really fun. Nice bolt ons. The other lady does offer more menu items. BBBJ for me last time I was there a couple weeks ago.

BlowInHer
10-13-20, 02:13
I miss AMP's with a passion (FYI visit warren, OH if you want 2 top notch places within 5 min of each other) trying to decide between Sweets or Phoenix or maybe Ill visit both, which one do you prefer? Also I've read there are two Sweets in the same area. Not sure if they both offer the same service, which one is the preferred spot? Side note, anyone else hate getting a Korean provider, seems they have no ass, stubby short legs and pot belly's and the worst faces, that always seems to be my experience. Any help is appreciated!

TR7575
10-13-20, 17:12

Drive all the way to Indy. My plan was Alliyah on DI, but she never answer her phone, so I descide to check out the AMPs instead.

First visited the Tucson at 19:40 for their table shower (never try it though), but there is a sign saying that I need to wait until 20:10.

Went to Phoenix. Mamasan open the door, knowing that I can speak Chinese, then the rest of coversations are in Chinese.

Couple minutes later, a mid 30 woman came in, goes by "Ana". Nice body, can't really see the face due to the facial cover.

Starting the massage, it was really great (I kinda need that). She stood on me, gave some midcore steps, and then apply tons of oil on me for the rest massage by her hands and elbows.

The door is always open during the massage because Ana said it was hot in our room and there is nobody else anyway.

About hh, she started a little bit teasing (shorter than 2 min I think). After flip over, she ask if I want more. I ask about double FS (My first shot is usually fast), she said she can only do 1 FS, and it's $. 6.

I paid right away, enjoy a nice CBJ, FS with two postures, and finish. (The door is closed during these).

After that, she start the front massage session. Personally I think it was even better than the back massage.

Small talk and chatting keeps going through the whole hour but I think I did not get any deal or bonus. But I'm OK with what I got.

And this is my very first AMP experience in USA. Not bad overall, and I really need some massage anyway.

RM.I saw Ana recently also. My experience was the same (without the spanking). . 6 for hr and $1. 4 for FS. FS was meh, actually. Mechanical. I won't partake again. I miss Wei Wei already and again.

RunForGold
10-13-20, 23:32

RM.I wasn't aware that Phoenix had a 'mamasan'. Is this something new?

TR7575
10-14-20, 07:27
I wasn't aware that Phoenix had a 'mamasan'. Is this something new?There is a provider who is always there, in my experience. She works out of the massage room farthest back into the place. Nice lady, does a great job, good attitude. Is she the "Mamasan?" I dunno. But she's a good egg.

Ladinar
10-14-20, 08:59
For anyone that is waiting and wants to know, Alice will be back available to you at Sweets tomorrow (assuming flights go according to plan).

BearCoach1
10-14-20, 12:28
A disappointing trip around town the past few weeks.

Tranquility.

Massage was 5/10.

Handshake 6/10 (girls out and UTC lower).

Looks 3/10.

6 hr. 6 HE.

Luna.

Massage 7/10.

Handshake 5/10 UTC upper, no lower.

Looks 3/10 (very playful, sure there is more on menu).

6 hr. 4 HE.

Aquarius.

Massage 7/10.

Handshake 5/10 (UTC upper wanted more money for lower).

Looks 5/10.

7 hr. 4 HE.

Fav6977
10-14-20, 14:27
I confirmed with the shop owner that Alice is, in fact, returning tomorrow. The sad part is for an indeterminate period of time. Damn! She asked how I found out about Alice's return. I said that someone had posted it on their blog. She asked, "Why do so many people like Alice?" I replied that she is fun and makes people feel comfortable. Enjoy her while she is her.

For anyone that is waiting and wants to know, Alice will be back available to you at Sweets tomorrow (assuming flights go according to plan).

MattW801
10-14-20, 16:45
New to the group guys, can some help me with the "DI" abbreviation? Its not on the list.

RubMeDow
10-14-20, 17:26
Just a heads up to people at a place like Plainfield, when they're rubbing on your butt or upper legs just lift your butt up some. Let her know there's more there. Never had to ask. Also throw the towel on the ground. Should work or at least most places. I've done it at Plainfield.

JayDubIndy
10-15-20, 00:06
I confirmed with the shop owner that Alice is, in fact, returning tomorrow. The sad part is for an indeterminate period of time. Damn! She asked how I found out about Alice's return. I said that someone had posted it on their blog. She asked, "Why do so many people like Alice?" I replied that she is fun and makes people feel comfortable. Enjoy her while she is her.Does Alice look better than the 3 who have been there the last couple of weeks?

JayDubIndy
10-15-20, 00:07
Just a heads up to people at a place like Plainfield, when they're rubbing on your butt or upper legs just lift your butt up some. Let her know there's more there. Never had to ask. Also throw the towel on the ground. Should work or at least most places. I've done it at Plainfield.There is an AMP in Plainfield?

Fav6977
10-15-20, 06:51
Check out the User Blog DI Discreet Info Reviews, below.

New to the group guys, can some help me with the "DI" abbreviation? Its not on the list.

EasyDuzit2020
10-15-20, 08:39
New to the group guys, can some help me with the "DI" abbreviation? Its not on the list.And represents a website of higher quality, reliable, "safer" companions. Discreetinfo. Ch.

Took me about 10 pages of searching through the escort review thread for Indianapolis to discover but having now discovered it, I'm considering making it my primary source. Downsides are they're all in Indy and there are some reference checks which I'm not sure about yet.

Jjbee62
10-15-20, 12:29
Just a heads up to people at a place like Plainfield, when they're rubbing on your butt or upper legs just lift your butt up some. Let her know there's more there. Never had to ask. Also throw the towel on the ground. Should work or at least most places. I've done it at Plainfield.Yes to lifting your hips. Almost always a helpful move.

Big no to throwing the towel on the floor. Just move it to the end of the table and lay down. Do you really want to risk getting rubbed with the towel after it's been on the floor? There's more DNA down there than in any strip club.

Cherokee18
10-15-20, 14:30
What's on the menu at 71st and Shadeland?

Jet Setter
10-15-20, 17:06
Thought I found a spot west of here for you mongers that travel for work. AMP opened up 70 miles west of the circle. Been open for a bit. I took a dive. Was met by a mid thirties spinner. Very tight body opted for the 30. Very good massage an absolute 10. No flip.

Figured I'd try again and same result. Keeps telling me schedule hr and not half hr. Any thoughts on why she said this over and over? In my previous experiences it didn't matter if you opted for the 30 or the hr. I may repeat just because the massage is so good.What town? Name of place?

JayDubIndy
10-16-20, 09:19
Was excited to read Alice was back, after seeing the rush by everyone to see her a few weeks ago before she left town. Went to Sweet yesterday to get my Alice experience. WOW! She came walking around the corner with a little school girl dress and black, knee high socks acting like I was her long list boyfriend. Her looks are at high end of AMP scale, but her enthusiasm is off the chart! Always giggling, touching, full of boundless energy and eager to please. If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing experience Alice is not your girl. If you are looking for a pretty (by AMP standards) exciting time that will leave you satisfied, Alice is your girl!

Pimpolisious
10-16-20, 12:44
Mamasan confirmed.

TWaltz
10-16-20, 18:15
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/196946

Jeast72
10-16-20, 21:34
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/196946Definitely fake.

JCod664
10-17-20, 12:32
First post. Visited 7773 last week. Standard house fee. No massage straight to the tease. Negotiated $ FS.

FalconHeavy
10-18-20, 11:15
Alice should be the teacher for all of the AMP providers in Indianapolis! Saw her for the second time yesterday and though you know she's faking it, she makes you feel like you are the long lost lover of her life. From her flirtatiousness to her playful rubs to great, I mean great BBBJ, you are the center of her attention for the time you spend with her. She's playful while fucking like a champ. I won't be like all of you other guys and say how I pounded her or how I have a huge cock because, frankly, I didn't and I don't. But, she's a fun time and if I weren't leaving in a few days, I'd probably go broke seeing her.

Cherokee18
10-18-20, 14:18
Was looking for something to do on Sunday thought I would go get a rub. Boy am I glad I did. Went over to 71st and Shadeland and was greeted by a 30 something cute Asian therapist. Spent 60/40 for a great rub and much needed relief. Mask on and sanitizer used. It seems like this is the new normal. As long as the service is good I don't mind if they wear a Halloween costumes. I really like this place, consistently quality service every time.Thanks. What is on menu?

Ladinar
10-18-20, 19:24
We all know these sights are to provide info to each other about different locations and / or providers. I've not posted a lot if this sight because of my paranoia of others to keep quiet. Unfortunately, some of you chumps have proven my paranoia right, and don't know how to keep your fucking mouths shut. Ill read, but don't know if I'll ever post again, as I don't like people who don't know how to shut the fuck up and keep their mouths shut. You shouldn't be telling providers about how you get your info. Just because you met someone once and / or you're a loser doesn't mean others don't have a much more personal relationship with a provider and wanted to do a solid to the community as a whole with their information.

Maudu
10-18-20, 19:41
Heading downtown for an overnight business trip. Looking for a recommendation. I will be staying near Circle Center.

Jeast72
10-19-20, 00:25
We all know these sights are to provide info to each other about different locations and / or providers. I've not posted a lot if this sight because of my paranoia of others to keep quiet. Unfortunately, some of you chumps have proven my paranoia right, and don't know how to keep your fucking mouths shut. Ill read, but don't know if I'll ever post again, as I don't like people who don't know how to shut the fuck up and keep their mouths shut. You shouldn't be telling providers about how you get your info. Just because you met someone once and / or you're a loser doesn't mean others don't have a much more personal relationship with a provider and wanted to do a solid to the community as a whole with their information.I've never told any AMP girl about this website yet I've gotten to know quite a few of these girls pretty well and every one of them already knew about this site when I met them. Information spreads fast through the AMP community and it quickly goes all over the country. I'm guessing that by the time the 10th or 20th guy in the whole country spilled it to an AMP girl, the majority of them who had been here for a while already knew about the site. I guarantee that every AMP owner watches this thread closely. I've known girls to be fired from some places because of these posts.

All I can say is, if you're trying to have a relationship with one of them, don't post things in a way where they can tell its you.

ColoradoJoe
10-19-20, 12:33
Help me out here. What and where is Sweets?

Also, 73rd and Shadeland. That's YoYo that used to be at Body Healthy over on the northwest side. Fun girl. Great hands!

I've visited Still Water several times in the past couple months. Highly recommend Wendy and Annie. Decent massage, but both make it happen after the flip! HE pretty standard fare.

But I'm interested in meeting Alice.

Tune me up.

BlowInHer
10-19-20, 14:21
Was in town and went to sweets, you guys have it too good in Indy! There was a 4 girl lineup, 2 were older / slimmer providers, 1 was a little younger and more meat, but I requested Alice based on another post. She had just arrived and was one of the most enthusiastic AMP providers I've ever encountered. She is a little meaty, but in the right places. I would guess age is in 30's even though she said 20's. C cups and a nice tight kitty. DFK and BBBJ with DATY not sure if this is a YMMV thing, but she kept saying yes to requests and was very vocal and seemed to really want it, either way it was more than I expected. Only thing she shot down was BBFS, but that's fine by me. Paid house 60 and gave her 140 plus a small tip based on her performance, and it was a donation well spent. Ended the session with a table shower. Wish I could repeat a few times per week.

BlowInHer
10-19-20, 14:32
I asked this on a previous post, no one wanted to help out so Ill give my own conclusion after doing a double header while in Indy.

Sweets is by far the place to go, better line up, way sexier providers, better service. See my other post for more details on my experience at sweets. Sweets had 4 girls working and a table shower available, plus based on the way the girls dress, you just know its going to be more exciting!

Phoenix was a letdown for me. I will say they put more focus on the actual massage which was good, but way less focus on the full show, it felt a bit obligatory. They had 2 girls working, both dressed very casual and a little older. Not the same sexy vibe as sweets. Service was NO WAY comparable to what I just got down the road with Alice at Sweets, though it would be hard to top. Provider at Phoenix didn't even want to do a CBJ, after asking she gave in, but at sweets 1 hour prior I received a BBBJ with cim. Yea still on the fence? Phoenix is way more conservative and less exciting, for my time and effort I would pick sweets any day. You guys don't know how good you have it in Indy.

PrinterMike
10-19-20, 17:37
Was in town and went to sweets, you guys have it too good in Indy! There was a 4 girl lineup, 2 were older / slimmer providers, 1 was a little younger and more meat, but I requested Alice based on another post. She had just arrived and was one of the most enthusiastic AMP providers I've ever encountered. She is a little meaty, but in the right places. I would guess age is in 30's even though she said 20's. C cups and a nice tight kitty. DFK and BBBJ with DATY not sure if this is a YMMV thing, but she kept saying yes to requests and was very vocal and seemed to really want it, either way it was more than I expected. Only thing she shot down was BBFS, but that's fine by me. Paid house 60 and gave her 140 plus a small tip based on her performance, and it was a donation well spent. Ended the session with a table shower. Wish I could repeat a few times per week.Being a west sider I almost never get East but had to try this infamous Alice. Don't have more to add other than what has been said other than "Holy crap Batman!" Have no idea if I used the whole hour or not but I'm spent. . 6 house 1. 4 to Alice. I typically try to stay away from that price point, but it was worth it.

Mike (she laughed when I said that was my name, said everyone is called mike or Micheal. I told her she could call me whatever she wanted. Landed on Jack. I found that funny.

GreatPretender
10-19-20, 17:46
Help me out here. What and where is Sweets?

Also, 73rd and Shadeland. That's YoYo that used to be at Body Healthy over on the northwest side. Fun girl. Great hands!

I've visited Still Water several times in the past couple months. Highly recommend Wendy and Annie. Decent massage, but both make it happen after the flip! HE pretty standard fare.

But I'm interested in meeting Alice.

Tune me up.I took 5 secs and Googled "Sweet massage Indianapolis", and lo and behold, an address magically appeared. Come on man.

Bush Wacker
10-19-20, 21:59
As I posted before, Daily is convenient to me and they always treat me well. But the lineup has recently turned over before I was able to achieve the full menu. Angela is gone. Two new girls are there along with beautiful Sarah. Eva is younger with a bangin body. I haven't had the opportunity to meet her personally yet but she looked good. Lily is a little older. She is a tiny woman with a thin waste and nice boobs and a curvy bottom. Her massage is good and her tease is better. She was a lot of fun. Full UTC was welcomed. I'm not a BJ guy so I didn't ask. No FS. Standard rates, I gave her a little extra for the good attitude.

I wanted to test the FS waters to find out if it's just me or what. I found everything at Sweet and Phoenix that has previously been posted. Alice is a pretty girl and a lot of fun. But it made me a little uneasy knowing that every swinging dick gets the same treatment. If that's your thing, have fun and be careful. I enjoy the challenge and the great service I get at Daily.

BW.

ItsReal
10-20-20, 22:40
Stopped by Ruby the other day decent massage utc upper nothing lower played with my ass and traditional finish nothing else available with this one.

Stay safe.

BCD0101
10-20-20, 23:43
Was asked to assist with workload near Columbus area last week. Noticed Spring Foot Massage on US 30 (1002x North US 31) and had an opportunity to stop by.

Walked in and was greeted by a 30 ish therapist (with mask, age could be off) with acceptable English skills. Was requested to keep mask on for the hour duration. Standard $60 for hour, paid with $100 and left the change on the desk in the room. I lay on the table with the towel to my side and consider it a positive start if it is not placed on me, here it was not. Sadly the optimism did not last.

Names were not exchanged. I asked how busy they were and she indicated not at all (saw a SUV and truck in front, thought could have been other customers). Massage was 6. 5/10, noticed sniffling and throat clearing (seemed allergy related), but with both of us having masks on I wasn't too concerned. As the massage moves to an appropriate location I tend to widen my legs (and will have to do the raising of the hips as suggested by others). There was no obvious avoidance and a single slight tingle, but I believe this single event was a one off. Teasing was nonexistent.

She left for a warm towel then informed me to turn over. She went straight to work, a bit too aggressively for my liking and with no teasing beforehand I was trying to get into the moment. She has a nice figure but would not permit any UTC, only top OTC stating "sorry honey, but COVID". Dampened the experience for me to the point that I ended the session.

She was friendly enough, just was not permitting the extras that I enjoy (not necessarily BJ or FS, but letting some flesh be shown and felt tends to help). No idea if anything else might be available during non-Covid times (or when she is not suffering from the sniffles), and do not know if she works with anyone else (did not hear anyone in the hallway). Took back a Jackson and left.

BCD.

Keith D
10-21-20, 01:10
Had to travel to the east side and gave sweets a try. Was greeted by an attractive lady with nice bolt-ons, did the hour for 60, got a medium massage. Some teasing and a decent rub. On the flip, asked if I wanted more, $ and got a covered mouth hug with a cover. Finished in the bag, followed by a nice shoulder and arm massage.

It was funny, she said, "I cause no trouble, you cause no trouble!

DuggerJug
10-21-20, 06:15
Multiple cars at daily yesterday, was going to go to A but drove by the spa on madison just north of stop 10. Looked closed. Open sign on door but neon light was out. It was open, and then some.

Decent 6/10 Lisa. Great massage and tease. Menu was full open and went for the entree. Mish daty and hockey game finish. Wasn't planning on all of that prior to work, but it did put a spring in my step.

Maudu
10-21-20, 18:07
New girls. I Jane seen the short one twice. Great rack. Just go for the HE and top down, nothing else worth it. Just believe it, any negotiations you try to make is met with zero English and just a waste of coin.

Hobbyist45
10-22-20, 12:36
Used to be a therapist near Ft Ben that had a private office. Business was holistique naturals. She may have gone utr or moved on. If anyone has info I would be greatly appreciative.

Bester1972
10-22-20, 16:27
I know who you are talking about. Amazing breasts. She's retired.

Used to be a therapist near Ft Ben that had a private office. Business was holistique naturals. She may have gone utr or moved on. If anyone has info I would be greatly appreciative.

Jjbee62
10-22-20, 16:35
A big thank you to all the people who flocked to Purdue road this afternoon. I was all set on a visit when I pulled in and saw all the cars. I'm surprised they didn't have a valet to handle the parking.

Instead of parking, putting on my mask, walking in, interrupting everyone getting rubbed and meeting the mongers who must have been waiting, just to be told "you come back 1 hour", I detoured to Angel Spa and I am happy.

Temperature check at the door and I paid my $70 for the hour, went to the room and she got started right away, but not the way I expected. She started on a light teasing touch that quickly moved to the real tease. Within 5 minutes she had me flip and went straight to work. A bit fast for me, but she got the job done. OTC only and down below only.

After a hot towel cleanup she had me flip again and started the massage. Reasonable medium pressure massage that felt pretty good on the shoulders, back and butt. Then she moved back to the teasing and had me flip again and tried to get me up for a second shot. I'm a one and done guy, so she didn't have any luck, but she did try. Cleaned the oil off and finished with arms and legs.

She's taller than most, maybe 5'7", fairly slim, pretty face, looks to be in her 30's. Very little English. I would give her an AMP 7 rating with extra credit for the unrequested attempt at a second round. Standard tip.

Shrekr
10-22-20, 19:40
Paid a visit to firehouse, greeted by a friendly slim 40 something lady. The table had fresh use and throw kind of sheet. Above average AMP English. . 4 for hh, after 20 minutes of good massage flip, was offered full menu. Went for FS, CBJ, yeehaa and ended in mish. $. 6 tip. Very nice experience will definitely repeat.

Indplsgent4fu
10-22-20, 21:53
My first visit there before closing, and coincidentally the girl that I chose was Yoo Yoo. She was attractive (7/10) and was not hesitant to start my stress relief early on, great magic in those hands (8/10). I enjoyed roaming nice curves top and bottom (7/10), without barriers. I would go again. Half hour, house fee 40, tip 60.

Indplsgent4fu
10-22-20, 22:02
My first time there, went weekend night before closing, and the girl that I chose was Michelle?. She was slender, pretty, perhaps in the 30's, but nothing exceptional. I didn't think she would be open minded because she asked who I had seen there, and I told her first time. She started my stress relief early on. I enjoyed roaming curves top (b cup) and bottom, without barriers. I might go again in a bind. Half hour, house fee 45, tip 60.

Indplsgent4fu
10-22-20, 22:05
Has anyone had any luck, (whether it be a one time experience or consistent) with models massage? Has anyone tried the outcall option they have on their website? Are the girls on their website still working there?

Bester1972
10-22-20, 22:19
I say to not give them a chance if you are looking for more. You're money is spent better elsewhere.

BeanTowner78
10-23-20, 11:02
Paid a visit to firehouse, greeted by a friendly slim 40 something lady. The table had fresh use and throw kind of sheet. Above average AMP English. . 4 for hh, after 20 minutes of good massage flip, was offered full menu. Went for FS, CBJ, yeehaa and ended in mish. $. 6 tip. Very nice experience will definitely repeat.Is the Firehouse on 71st near the railroad tracks?

Not to be confused with Suite A which I think is also on 71st closer to Shadeland.

Thanks.

HumpyDumpty
10-23-20, 12:09
Across fire station near 86 and michigan.

Is the Firehouse on 71st near the railroad tracks?

Not to be confused with Suite A which I think is also on 71st closer to Shadeland.

Thanks.

BeanTowner78
10-23-20, 13:50
Across fire station near 86 and michigan.Thank you.

WealthOfInfo
10-23-20, 23:22
I'm in town for the weekend, and see that there are a few recommended places NW. What I really want is a chubby girl, or at least big naturals. I'm okay with either HE or FS, but which place would you recommend I try?

GrittyB
10-25-20, 10:51
Hello, Mongers to the North. Greetings from the Bluegrass.

This provider is now advertising in Louisville, ostensibly as a single provider:

https://louisville.rubratings.com/198245

Appears she was active in your area recently as part of a M / F duo that would only work together:

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/130431

Any insight / info is appreciated.

TheBlindman
10-25-20, 12:10
About 6:30 Friday was greeted by Amy. Mid 30's, nice build, good English, and probably attractive. Took the hour and got a fair massage. On the flip I asked if she would undress and she said "you guys "? A little more persuading and nothing. Pointed and said " you want or not "? All standard after that. One other girl there that I didn't see. I will move on.

Indy Chap
10-25-20, 13:51
I had the privilege of meeting Alice for the first time on Friday. She was EXTREMELY friendly and huggy, with a mask on. As soon as I lay down she went immediately to work, BBBJCIMNSNQ. I was stunned; I've never had that kind of luck before at an AMP. She said she was leaving town this weekend, and may or may not return someday. She asked for my number, so if I hear from her, I'll post it here.

SEIndyGuy
10-26-20, 01:14
I asked this on a previous post, no one wanted to help out so Ill give my own conclusion after doing a double header while in Indy.

Sweets is by far the place to go, better line up, way sexier providers, better service. See my other post for more details on my experience at sweets. Sweets had 4 girls working and a table shower available, plus based on the way the girls dress, you just know its going to be more exciting!

Phoenix was a letdown for me. I will say they put more focus on the actual massage which was good, but way less focus on the full show, it felt a bit obligatory. They had 2 girls working, both dressed very casual and a little older. Not the same sexy vibe as sweets. Service was NO WAY comparable to what I just got down the road with Alice at Sweets, though it would be hard to top. Provider at Phoenix didn't even want to do a CBJ, after asking she gave in, but at sweets 1 hour prior I received a BBBJ with cim. Yea still on the fence? Phoenix is way more conservative and less exciting, for my time and effort I would pick sweets any day. You guys don't know how good you have it in Indy.Well, I ended up with someone else at Sweets and got a poor HJ with fingernails. I didn't get to finish. Absolutely no teasing, no roaming, nothing.

HornyMurse
10-26-20, 19:03
I have never been to sweet but multiple visits to Phoenix and every time have been very happy with the service there.

Well, I ended up with someone else at Sweets and got a poor HJ with fingernails. I didn't get to finish. Absolutely no teasing, no roaming, nothing.

ATallCool1
10-26-20, 21:44
I was looking for a good massage with a standard finish, so I tried Daily a few days ago. Lilly gave a wonderful massage, one of the best I've had, and was pleasant to spend an hour with. She is a petite little thing with small but powerful hands. I am not good with estimating age, especially with a mask on, but I would put her at about 30. I did not try to get under her clothes or ask for anything else, but I would guess that this is a limited menu sort of place. I highly recommend and will return.

Fav6977
10-27-20, 08:19
I have no experience with Phoenix, but have visited Sweet many times. I have never left there disappointed, regardless of who provides the massage.

I have never been to sweet but multiple visits to Phoenix and every time have been very happy with the service there.

Fudge1
10-27-20, 08:37
Does anyone know if Alice made it back after this past weekend?

Skippy3
10-27-20, 17:29
Does anyone know if Alice made it back after this past weekend?Yes she is there. I stopped by this evening. She was my draw. Similar reports to others before me.

Fudge1
10-28-20, 05:41
Thanks for the information.

BKIndy
10-28-20, 09:55
Made the trip to Suite A and got Yu Yu. Probably in her 40's and slime. Pretty great massage with some great teasing. On the flip she was pretty much a jackhammer. Got the job done but have definitely had better! . 6 for the massage and. 4 tip.

Stay Safe!

BK.

TR7575
10-28-20, 10:15
Yes she is there. I stopped by this evening. She was my draw. Similar reports to others before me.So does one just ask for Alice, or how do I know if I drew Alice and just got lucky? I have experience with AMPs but not with specifying the provider. I usually just take what is offered. Thanks all.

TR7575
10-28-20, 12:43
So does one just ask for Alice, or how do I know if I drew Alice and just got lucky? I have experience with AMPs but not with specifying the provider. I usually just take what is offered. Thanks all.Answering my own question, I just went in and asked for Alice. Glad I did. She was fantastic. Highly recommend.

PurpleHey
10-28-20, 14:37
Noticed a new listing on rubratings today so I TOFTT and wandered just north of Oz to Sunflower (118th &Allison).

Provider Sunny was late 30's early 40's 7/10 AMP scale with b / c cups and tight uniform. I took 30 min and after a Covid check was in on the table. Above me were bars for walking on back. Sunny did not do this, although she made very good use of her body for a nice deeper pressure massage, at on point straddling my back and gluts with all of her 100 lbs. Glut massage was one of the best I've had in awhile.

No tease, but she got the boys in a clinical way. On the flip I was covered for clinical purposes and she pushed her masked massage right up to the edge. Legit, it was nice. OTC was allowed.

I left sad, thinking about other menu options that may be available next time.

The place looks pretty new so they may be playing careful to begin. I heard one other provider. Standard rates. No table shower. Punch card for 10th visit free.

Report in if more shows on menu. If it does, it's a pretty good north-side option.

Maroon98
10-28-20, 16:31
Answering my own question, I just went in and asked for Alice. Glad I did. She was fantastic. Highly recommend.She's the best!

TypicalJohn
10-28-20, 16:48
Stopped by last Friday I thought I drew Alice but got Wendy instead. I was sure to ask if she was Alice before she showed me to a room so I wonder if their getting wise to us mongers. Wendy ended up being almost as good as the reports about Alice. Was only willing to do CBJ but with some coaxing was able to get a decent bbj out of her. I asked for FS but she said her aunt was visiting. However when I said it didn't bother me she allowed me to proceed. I did the half hour and $. 2 for tip. I will be back for Alice but need to know how to tell her apart from the other gals. Wendy, once you get her clothes off has a rose tattoo just below her bellybutton.

MrElbows
10-28-20, 20:47
Is heard from you mongers about sweet. I have it a try and was meet at the door by a tight little thing in a short blue dress. She had me face down with lots of teasing. On the flip she sawit and geustered. I replied with yes. While she was working on it, I was able to get her without most of her clothes. I popped, so did she from manual stimulation both of us. She then finished up with a chest and for massage. Very nice, A-b cups. Didn't get her name. On the way out saw 2 different girls lounging on the couch. All looked great. Would recommend. Didn't get a name.

CamperBob
10-28-20, 23:27
I visited a week ago in hopes of getting Alice after reading all of the reviews. I ended up with Wendy. I opted for 30 min. The massage was pretty good with really no teasing. I was starting to get disappointed until the end when she started running her nails all over. After the flip, we negotiated FS. It was ok, but nothing special.

TheTallCool1
10-29-20, 10:10
What kept me away from Sweet were the Saran wrap references in earlier posts. Is that still a thing? Are you guys bringing your own protection?

JayDubIndy
10-29-20, 10:51
What kept me away from Sweet were the Saran wrap references in earlier posts. Is that still a thing? Are you guys bringing your own protection?Have never seen Saran Wrap at Sweet.

JayDubIndy
10-29-20, 10:57
A big thank you to all the people who flocked to Purdue road this afternoon. I was all set on a visit when I pulled in and saw all the cars. I'm surprised they didn't have a valet to handle the parking.

Instead of parking, putting on my mask, walking in, interrupting everyone getting rubbed and meeting the mongers who must have been waiting, just to be told "you come back 1 hour", I detoured to Angel Spa and I am happy.

Temperature check at the door and I paid my $70 for the hour, went to the room and she got started right away, but not the way I expected. She started on a light teasing touch that quickly moved to the real tease. Within 5 minutes she had me flip and went straight to work. A bit fast for me, but she got the job done. OTC only and down below only.

After a hot towel cleanup she had me flip again and started the massage. Reasonable medium pressure massage that felt pretty good on the shoulders, back and butt. Then she moved back to the teasing and had me flip again and tried to get me up for a second shot. I'm a one and done guy, so she didn't have any luck, but she did try. Cleaned the oil off and finished with arms and legs.

She's taller than most, maybe 5'7", fairly slim, pretty face, looks to be in her 30's. Very little English. I would give her an AMP 7 rating with extra credit for the unrequested attempt at a second round. Standard tipDid you get her name?

CamperBob
10-29-20, 11:03
What kept me away from Sweet were the Saran wrap references in earlier posts. Is that still a thing? Are you guys bringing your own protection?I didn't see that post. They provided protection after I was asked if I wanted it which kind of scared me.

IndyGolfer60
10-29-20, 11:17
I didn't see that post. They provided protection after I was asked if I wanted it which kind of scared me.I never leave home without it.

Christophers
10-29-20, 20:00
What kept me away from Sweet were the Saran wrap references in earlier posts. Is that still a thing? Are you guys bringing your own protection?They use regular condoms.

BlowInHer
10-29-20, 23:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Wick96
10-30-20, 11:28
Heading to Phoenix this weekend. Never been so I hope I get the right place. I've been in the overall hobby since before the use of cell phones. Since marriage my hobby is restricted to days and not nights. Of course not that often. So my question is, how are these places in the evening? I'm talking like 730 or 8.

I'm more of a UTC roaming guy than FS and reports are in my favor.

SEIndyGuy
10-30-20, 17:34
They use regular condoms.I couldn't imagine seeing any provider and not plan on having my own. Bare isn't that much better that it's worth taking something more home with you than what you started.

BlowInHer
10-30-20, 18:12
[Deleted by Admin]

RedFox2120
10-30-20, 19:04
Have never seen Saran Wrap at Sweet.I got offered saran wrap and BBFS. I think they might just have started using actual condoms.

IndyGolfer60
10-31-20, 06:04
I got offered saran wrap and BBFS. I think they might just have started using actual condoms.Sophia always had them when she was there.

IndyIndy2300
10-31-20, 06:43
Any good places on the North side of Indy you guys would recommend?

SpinAndWin85
10-31-20, 12:31
Any good places on the North side of Indy you guys would recommend?Just scroll down the posts on this forum. There's a treasure trove of info about all the AMPs, all over town. That's what this site is for. Good luck, and be safe!

PurpleHey
10-31-20, 15:50
You will encouraged to research this forum and contribute. Get to know the search features.

Keywords for the north side:

Ruby, sunrise, scrubs, shadeland, firehouse, oily, keystone, purdue, tulip, oasis, and spa.

Rubratings is a good tool as well.

Stay safe, and share your reviews.

BobbyKraft
10-31-20, 15:59
Check rub maps for specific information on locations as well.

BKIndy
10-31-20, 16:48
Went back to scrubs Thursday and pulled Jenny. Jenny seems to be in her thirties, taller than most asian ladies and probably a small B up top. Great massage and great tease. OTC top and bottom and she was great. $. 6 for the hour with a $. 4 tip and out the door with my water!

Stay Safe!

BK.

Christophers
11-01-20, 00:02
I couldn't imagine seeing any provider and not plan on having my own. Bare isn't that much better that it's worth taking something more home with you than what you started.I totally agree with you. However, at this particular location, I've never needed anything more than was provided. Stay safe.

IndyGolfer60
11-02-20, 08:31
Sweet is booming, everytime I go by there there are multiple vehicles.

Billy270128
11-02-20, 13:09
Sweet is booming, everytime I go by there there are multiple vehicles.Anyone want to take the over / under on when the raid will happen?

JohnnyG23
11-02-20, 15:39
[Deleted by Admin]

Fav6977
11-03-20, 11:27
Sad, but true. That is the bad news. The good news is that Sweet is still thriving. In my opinion, the best looking girls and best quality massages in the local AMP community. I recently had a massage by Lena. It was "the best" I have ever received ever, anywhere. Period.

Rightsaidfred
11-03-20, 17:05
Has anyone ever visited here? Its close to me but there are no reviews anywhere that I can find.

Fav6977
11-03-20, 22:33
You will find many references to that location.

Has anyone ever visited here? Its close to me but there are no reviews anywhere that I can find.

MilfLover68
11-03-20, 23:09
Went to Sweet, got a very below average massage from a 45 ish lady. NO hands on skin. Only over the towel. Some teasing. Full roaming on the flip to a reluctant L2 finish for. 16 out the door.

Good luck out there.

IndyGolfer60
11-04-20, 07:08
Has anyone ever visited here? Its close to me but there are no reviews anywhere that I can find.Been reviewed many times on here but has been a while but I have always left happy. But I know nothing of the current lineup.

MattW801
11-04-20, 16:24
Hey Guys, have any of you ever found that "foot massage" establishments provide extra services like we are all looking for? I'm just curious because I have intel of a new FM parlor going in my town and I'm wondering if I should keep my eye out for a new option.

RedFox2120
11-04-20, 17:42
Pulled this one out of the line up. She is a 6/10 looks wise but 10/10 performance. I would suggest get the half hour massage because she just kind of stops at the half hour and begins service. I was able to get a BBBJ and covered FS. She was very eager to please and did anything I asked. Lookswise she is ok. Just a tad better than the average indiana parlor girl but performance was a good 10. She did let me indulge in my foot fetish too so there was that.

BlowInHer
11-05-20, 06:51
Anyone want to take the over / under on when the raid will happen?I travel to Indy and Cbus often and will say Cbus just went through a major crackdown in October from AMP's to escorts. Our joints offered a fraction of the fun that Indy's do. Also I've noticed a lot of new first time post members poking around on the forums and asking questions, really obvious questions. Be careful out there. DM me for more info.

GreatPretender
11-05-20, 13:51
Must be certain times of the day, or certain days. It's never been busy when I've stopped in. Last 3 stops there was one other person once, other visits had place to myself.

Sweet is booming, everytime I go by there there are multiple vehicles.

IndyGolfer60
11-05-20, 14:18
Must be certain times of the day, or certain days. It's never been busy when I've stopped in. Last 3 stops there was one other person once, other visits had place to myself.Was desertec yesterday bit for a few weeks there it was always packed when I went by.

CincyGuy69
11-06-20, 17:07
Was desertec yesterday bit for a few weeks there it was always packed when I went by.1st time poster. Long time listener!

There was only 1 person when I got there around 2:30.

Opted for hhr wish shower for $40. Asked if I'd been there before. Of course I have LOL. Said her name was Wendy when I left. Nice quick tease. On flip she started with oil. Once I got her shirt & pants off, I wanted more. Negotiated $ for FS. Daty, 69, then sue gor on top.

Once I walked out, Indys finest was parked in the lot across.

I'm from out of town and know this place is discussed a ton. Watch your 6.

Farmer60
11-06-20, 17:25
Was desertec yesterday bit for a few weeks there it was always packed when I went by.I go at least once a week and always get two girls and I usually get to pick the ones I want never that busy.

Jeast72
11-06-20, 19:46
I go at least once a week and always get two girls and I usually get to pick the ones I want never that busy.Northsiders, possible big changes on Mundy Dr. Not sure sure on details yet but from what I've heard it should be improved with all new girls. Might even expand the options on the north side.

Jeast72
11-06-20, 20:01
1st time poster. Long time listener!

There was only 1 person when I got there around 2:30.

Opted for hhr wish shower for $40. Asked if I'd been there before. Of course I have LOL. Said her name was Wendy when I left. Nice quick tease. On flip she started with oil. Once I got her shirt & pants off, I wanted more. Negotiated $ for FS. Daty, 69, then sue gor on top.

Once I walked out, Indys finest was parked in the lot across.

I'm from out of town and know this place is discussed a ton. Watch your 6.I've seen LEO crave roast beef a lot at times but hasn't been an issue so far. Sometimes see several of them at Arbys there.

TravlinMonger
11-07-20, 10:32
I think that uncle gets a discount, I have seen that before, but too many customers can draw attention, stay safe.

Fav6977
11-07-20, 16:58
Northsiders, possible big changes on Mundy Dr. Not sure sure on details yet but from what I've heard it should be improved with all new girls. Might even expand the options on the north side.I stopped by Mundy for the first time a couple of days ago. I "followed" a provider I met at Sweet, as she moved first to Queen, then to Relax, and finally to Mundy. I never did catch her name. Cee Cee, maybe? While I received the most extras from her at Mundy, I will not go back. Yes, I received excellent service. Yes, it's clean and safe. Yes, the table was heated (an AMP first for me). But, the door to the room didn't close all the way, the walls only went three quarters the way to the ceiling, the table was smaller and harder than some other AMPs I have been to, and, perhaps most disconcerting, the room was separated from the next by only a thick curtain.

Chipolska84
11-08-20, 05:18
Hey fellow mongers, was wondering if you could help me out. I'm visiting for a quick overnight and would love to get a massage with extras. Place I'm staying is in Indianapolis South, I'll literally be there for one night so any recommendations you guys could get me would be great!

Samster1313
11-08-20, 13:12
Daily Spa on MadisonAve. If not, go north on Madison north of Stop 10, will be another on your left in a 1/2 a block. Further north on Madison go to National ave. Turn left and on your left a small strip mall with two AMP's with open signs easy to see.

Hey fellow mongers, was wondering if you could help me out. I'm visiting for a quick overnight and would love to get a massage with extras. Place I'm staying is in Indianapolis South, I'll literally be there for one night so any recommendations you guys could get me would be great!

Zerbert001
11-08-20, 14:36
Hey fellow mongers, was wondering if you could help me out. I'm visiting for a quick overnight and would love to get a massage with extras. Place I'm staying is in Indianapolis South, I'll literally be there for one night so any recommendations you guys could get me would be great!I would suggest going to Sweet as not too far and ask for Wendy. She's awesome to work with.

Chipolska84
11-08-20, 19:39
I would suggest going to Sweet as not too far and ask for Wendy. She's awesome to work with.Great they just do HE or extras on top?