PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

DuggerJug
09-15-17, 10:29
East prez is getting to be like the AMP version of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail. Decided to test the waters on the new one. 8500 ish next to the Chinese restaurant (One Stop Shopping!) anyway, another monger mentioned this in previous post, the lady in there was old as paint. I paid for massage hoping she was just the mamasan, but no luck. If you want a high quality massage this is the place,she was thorough, and little rough for my taste but she worked out the knots. She has been in the game for a while I guess, because her technique for the handshake left me with one of the more explosive, shaking releases ever. She is very experienced albeit a little haggard. Probably won't repeat due the over vigorous massage, but, hey some of you have mentioned you like it that way so I'd thought I'd report.

IndyGolfer60
09-15-17, 12:41
East prez is getting to be like the AMP version of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail. Decided to test the waters on the new one. 8500 ish next to the Chinese restaurant (One Stop Shopping!) anyway, another monger mentioned this in previous post, the lady in there was old as paint. I paid for massage hoping she was just the mamasan, but no luck. If you want a high quality massage this is the place,she was thorough, and little rough for my taste but she worked out the knots. She has been in the game for a while I guess, because her technique for the handshake left me with one of the more explosive, shaking releases ever. She is very experienced albeit a little haggard. Probably won't repeat due the over vigorous massage, but, hey some of you have mentioned you like it that way so I'd thought I'd report.Stopped in today to check it out younger lady at the desk older man on cell phone in lobby, I told her that I left my wallet and would be back later, she called him over to interpret. She had a nice silk gown on and looked hot. Will return to check out.

IndyGuy1970
09-15-17, 13:30
I went to the location on W. Ohio, younger lady, late 20's was there. Thought I was in for a treat when she left the draping very loose, didn't tuck me in like a hospital. But no dice. I didn't try much other than a little roaming but didn't seem like she was into or at least didn't keep it going. Oh well, decent full body massage but at 100 not going to repeat.

MjmjHigh
09-15-17, 15:01
1st time going to national Anthem and striking out. Last week and girl asked if I've been there befor and I had been there many times. Left unhappy no tip. Went to the muffler shop and had one hell of a time.

SilkGreenYey
09-16-17, 11:08
Found a new place called feet fetish on west dime any info on this place.

TheBlindman
09-16-17, 15:27
Found a new place called feet fetish on west dime any info on this place.Why do newbies always want info? RTFF & take a few for the team, report back to earn your beginners stripe.

TheCoach26
09-17-17, 09:47
Found a new place called feet fetish on west dime any info on this place.I went there a while back and received a very good foot massage from a dude. Thankfully no extras were offered. The girl working the front desk was pretty hot, but somehow I ended up with the dude even though I was the only customer. I doubt much is available there as the rooms have sheets instead of doors. YMMV.

Ron BurgIndy
09-17-17, 11:09
Don't waste your money. There's nothing there for a monger.

Found a new place called feet fetish on west dime any info on this place.

Indiguy
09-17-17, 17:04
Went there. Once. Won't go there agin. Clearly something was lost in the translation from Asian to English.

PurpleHey
09-17-17, 17:05
Kroger on Keystone. Not Kenwood.See, that makes more sense. Been there, done that (multiple times). Girls are young and nice in the eyes, but nothing more than decent massage and a tease.

YMwon'tV.

LittleToNoThin
09-18-17, 10:30
1st time going to national Anthem and striking out. Last week and girl asked if I've been there befor and I had been there many times. Left unhappy no tip. Went to the muffler shop and had one hell of a time.What the heck is the muffler shop?

DotherGuy
09-18-17, 10:33
If anyone can help me out with what to expect as far as $$ going to Phoenix. Please PM me, planning on going later this week.

JamesHunt76
09-18-17, 13:20
First off, I apologize for asking so many questions and never posting updates. I usually get on when I'm horned up and post something, or trying to find info, then never come back on after.

Latest reports:

Chinese Therapeutic Massage (CTM) on 96th / Keystone, just W. Of on southside of road (near BMW road) - I called them out on here once before and got a few PMs about it. I have no problems calling them out again (for the final time). I stopped by the other week at night and they squeezed me in. They charge more than anyone else around and when I first went there a few years ago I had some hottie with a dress on who allowed roaming, but then they would swap out ladies mid-massage. I always ended up with an older lady wearing jeans, no play, and a crap massage.

This last time was the final straw. Crappy room, even crappier table (I had just come from another spot unhappy, see below) and the massage was honestly so annoyingly bad I considering just stopping it and getting up and leaving. It wasn't worth my time, AT ALL. Not even for a legit massage. Not sure what kind of operation they run there, whether it's pushing H or something- but they need to stop getting biz from you guys. It sucks, big time.

My first stop of the night was to Gradle in Carmel, which was closed. Not sure what happened, I may have just gone after hours. Last time I was in the price went up to $65/ hour, no roaming allowed, barely any teasing, and expected a massive tip for a horrible self-finish. Again, you guys must be just throwing money out the window (and enjoy it), because they push and push for $20, even $40 tips for self-finish. Sorry, no. I'm tipping 20% if it's an excellent legit massage (rarely is), and only more if you let my hand roam more than simply grabbing ass.

The night I went to CTM I stopped at Aurora in Carmel off Carmel Dr. And got a decently attractive lady, but no teasing, covered, and no self-finish even. I think they got the tighten-up notice or something. Last time I was in there I got a good massage and was at least allowed some decent roaming plus self-finish, I'll take that for convenience of not driving for an hour.

So in short, stop supporting crappy business, and stop tipping so damn much!

TheBlindman
09-18-17, 14:46
Visited the Beach a few days ago and it was a popular place. One gal outside smoking when I pulled up. Very busy last visit, this one too. Drew Nana again as I knew her from E 10th a few years ago. She is always friendly, but has grown a little plump over the past six months or so. Five o'clock was supper time and they were having shrimp! It smelled like a habachi grill in there. It was recommended I go for the half hour so I knew it would be busy again. Already turned off I said ok. Weak massage with multiple interruptions and a rush to the finish line. (Sorry, next time baby, same as last time) I have had fun there before, but I will explore elsewhere.

Ron BurgIndy
09-18-17, 15:53
The last time I saw Fiona (who doubles as mamasan), she had a bluetooth earpiece in and her two phones with her on the table. As she worked on the finish, her phone rang. She not only answered, but booked two ladies for foot massages later that day, all the while working me. I could hear the ladies on the other end and I was dead silent. Fiona never skipped a beat. Er. Stroke. I even had my hands on her. Wild time!

She's in loose-fitting clothing a 6 or 7/10 on the AMP scale and I can't imagine what she'd look like down to her underwear and what my score would be for her then. She really gets into it and *seems* to really enjoy what she's doing, lots of giggles and smiles. That raises her score to at least 8/10 on fun factor. If anyone else goes, remember this is UTR so don't go in moaning all over the place and ruining it for everyone. I'll kick you in the nuts.

Ron.

Jjbee62
09-18-17, 16:37
If anyone can help me out with what to expect as far as $$ going to Phoenix. Please PM me, planning on going later this week.30 min for 40,60 min for 60. Tips between 40 and 140, depending on who and what you get.

DotherGuy
09-19-17, 12:30
Well I was finally able to crack the code from the help of a Senior member. Visited Phoenix today and it did not disappoint. Walked in and an a cute I would say 40's opened the door. She was not petite like I would normally go for. The massage was really good and I needed it. Definitely got out all the knots and her hands were gentle in the massage in the boys. On the flip she immediately got to work. From what I understand another girl works there. Would like to know what she looks like. Overall $. 60 for the full visit. Will definitely repeat.

JrDandy
09-19-17, 22:45
Visited the foot spa southside around closed HH Gregg. I really wasn't expecting much and got what I was expecting. Hour legitimate massage kept me covered like I was having surgery. Petite therapist with hospital nurse type clothing. Decent massage and nothing else.

WhiskeyMan
09-19-17, 23:43
It amazes me the ads these AMP's put on backpages and craigs and yet so many are legit.

I mean seriously, 22 yr old asian with massive boobs in lingerie.

Then the ad is even more suggestive.

*We just get a new Fun girl here recently! She is pretty and young! Please come to try, we will make you come back!

*Friendly, YOUNG, BEAUTIFUL and skilled massage therapists.

❤10084;10084; Sweet Asian Girls Will Satisfy You ❤10084;10084;.

I mean. All these places seem to want to lure you in with hot sexy promised asian awesomeness and then so many are like. Pay me and I will barely rub your back.

Is a table shower a good indicator for more on the menu?

Just curious.

AsianK
09-20-17, 10:27
It amazes me the ads these AMP's put on backpages and craigs and yet so many are legit.

*We just get a new Fun girl here recently! She is pretty and young! Please come to try, we will make you come back!

I mean. All these places seem to want to lure you in with hot sexy promised asian awesomeness and then so many are like. Pay me and I will barely rub your back.

Just curious.Its just marketing. Why are there commercials for lawyers / fast food / etc. To get people in the door.

JhnSmth
09-20-17, 15:28
I haven't heard anything about the Bean lately. I had actually thought they'd closed down. I moved from that side of town so I'm not by there very often anymore. It used to be very convenient for me, and it was my go to. Always had good luck in there. I believe the girl's name was Jessica that I used to see in there. Anyways, I was on that side of town and looking when I saw they had an ad up with a new name. So, off I went. I recognized the girl that was thereally though I don't remember her name. I don't think I've ever gotten lucky off her before, and this time was no different. All business. She moved my hands so they were away from her before she even started. I was at least loosely draped the whole time. When my time was up, she took off out of that room like she was on a mission. But she did actually give a pretty good massage for an AMP. So, I tipped her $5 for her effort and went on my way with a full size bottle of water.

MooPpoint
09-20-17, 17:03
The only things those ads are good for are.

1. To see if an unfamiliar address shows up, which means it's new.

2. To see if it's Asian or not, or a solo vs spa business.

All the rest of it is crap (though many have nice pics to look at). Most if us know not to believe what they say.

Just curious.

CozyPacer
09-20-17, 19:18
Been awhile since I posted. Didn't want to be redundant, using the same luck as everyone else. Decided to try OZ the last two Saturdays. Wei Wei did a nice job. Good massage with the towel on the whole time. Was not shy about teasing under the towel. Roaming allowed, puppies like to come out and play, roaming allowed under. Seems to like what she's doing. Left relaxed, standard finish, haven't tried for more, will give a shot this weekend and see how far it will go.

Bigvirg
09-21-17, 08:23
I am thinking about TOFTT on this one unless one of you mongers already have the 411. It almost looks TGTBT.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/four-hand-massage/30051132

Indyguy69
09-21-17, 09:37
I have not seen either but the Blondes pictures bring up a few different phone numbers over the past year and the brunettes pictures are stolen so she will not be the lady you see.

I am thinking about TOFTT on this one unless one of you mongers already have the 411. It almost looks TGTBT.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/four-hand-massage/30051132.

SexCreation110
09-21-17, 11:49
Went to an old fave in the mountains and wasn't disappointed. Very good massage by one of the prettiest asians I've ever gotten a massage from. Standard with otc. Standard rates and tip.

RayRastus
09-21-17, 14:32
To how liberal a visit might get? Rule of thumb for me has been if open til 11 then it could be adventursome. I will get to Indy kind of late on Friday night on way to Chicago and am trying to plan accordingly. My last visist the only place that I tried was in Fishers and it was nice and totally legit. It is fun to read and try to understand. I am planning to stay near Binford. Sad to hear 96th street CTM is not hot. I believe that I am just wishing and hoping for that 11 pm close to mean that Tokyo Hot Girls on Lake Plaza is what I am looking for but is really just advertising that cannot be met. Too bad Asian apartment girls like in Chi are not everywhere. Nashville sucks for mongering. Tampa rocks and Orlando is relaxing. Any advice would be appreciated.

IrishGuy11
09-21-17, 15:05
I am hoping to save you a lot of search time as you RTFF. Most of the experiences posted in this section will trend that The farther you go to the Northwest part of Indy, the less likely you will have establishments with open menus. But over time there may have been a utr unicorn experience. You might have better success stopping somewhere along your way.

To how liberal a visit might get? Rule of thumb for me has been if open til 11 then it could be adventursome. I will get to Indy kind of late on Friday night on way to Chicago and am trying to plan accordingly. My last visist the only place that I tried was in Fishers and it was nice and totally legit. It is fun to read and try to understand. I am planning to stay near Binford. Sad to hear 96th street CTM is not hot. I believe that I am just wishing and hoping for that 11 pm close to mean that Tokyo Hot Girls on Lake Plaza is what I am looking for but is really just advertising that cannot be met. Too bad Asian apartment girls like in Chi are not everywhere. Nashville sucks for mongering. Tampa rocks and Orlando is relaxing. Any advice would be appreciated.

Wrence
09-21-17, 16:18
Hello Indy folk. As a senior monger based in NE Indiana, I only occasionally get to visit your city. I may have an opportunity to explore an AMP there soon. I've enjoyed Wei-Wei in Oz once but was thinking of going farther south. Having studied past posts and RTFF a fair bit, I think I know where Tucson and Phoenix are. Which to try? P doesn't have table shower which I love, but it seems to have better recent reviews for younger FS ladies. Any recent Tucson reports I've missed? Feel free to PM if you don't want to reply in open forum for some reason. If you could only make one stop where would you go? P or T? Or would you go west to the palindrome or some aire?

Thanks, Wrence.

Dgd600
09-21-17, 20:27
Any recommendations for a good Thai Massage?

SilkGreenYey
09-22-17, 13:49
I've been mongering in a few states from Illinois to Tennessee there's a place on the AA highway leaving Cincinnati that has 2 beautiful Asian women in a truck stop if you opp for the 3 hr massage its $130.00 best time you will have ever but don't go on the weekends. FS is not available due to high customer volume. Happy hunting.

Prince Numenor
09-22-17, 19:03
Just out of curiosity has anyone had more than the usual AMP fare here? PM might be wise if so. Two young attractive girls- particularly the smaller- very smiley- massage wasn't the greatest but just OK- but definitely not the main point of the service. The usual but allowed touch feely upstairs. Usual. 4 tip and she seemed very happy with that. More available? Numenor.

AsianK
09-23-17, 14:56
On a hot day, some say they enjoy some Coco. New spas can be a payne to try, but I am glad I did. 60 dollar for 1 hour massage with a tiny bottle of water to leave. If you think its too hot, ask the guys across the street. They deal with flames all the time.

RubGuy80
09-23-17, 15:57
Anyone been with any of the new girls at 317? Seen 2-3 pop up in the last couple months. I've tried Amy, who does let you SS, but she's overpriced.

Rs3333
09-23-17, 16:49
On a hot day, some say they enjoy some Coco. New spas can be a payne to try, but I am glad I did. 60 dollar for 1 hour massage with a tiny bottle of water to leave. If you think its too hot, ask the guys across the street. They deal with flames all the time.Is this the old Aerial's location or is it somewhere else. Let me know I would like to try. Do they have a shower?

Mechis18
09-23-17, 18:26
I finally made my way down to the muffler shop. I was kinda disappointed because although I paid. $$ and got the hour and Sophie I think her name was did a good massage and FS, it was after I paid, the merchandise didn't look no where near as good with clothes off, if you want to have a FS release for that price it's available.

Joe Behot
09-23-17, 21:54
I have not seen either but the Blondes pictures bring up a few different phone numbers over the past year and the brunettes pictures are stolen so she will not be the lady you see.

.The dark hair girl has 73 hits on tineye. Pretty sure you aren't going to see her.

AsianK
09-23-17, 22:27
Is this the old Aerial's location or is it somewhere else. Let me know I would like to try. Do they have a shower?Yes they have a shower. No its not under the sea.

Bailey69
09-24-17, 16:50
Any body had any luck getting a massage from Michelle at Sunrise lately? I had reasonable success some time ago and thought I could get more over time, but since then can't seem to catch her at the parlor. Tried again yesterday but was told she was out (again) for the day. I don't know how she makes any money if she never works LOL.

Indy4620
09-25-17, 07:55
Went to OZ last Tuesday and had a visit with Wei Wei. Nice massage with plenty of teasing before the flip. She has a nice body and ample tits. I find her attractive. 8/10 IMHO. After flip proceeded to give great HJ with plenty of ball rubbing. I left happy. Did half hour. 40/40.

MyFriend31
09-25-17, 13:14
Wondered down to the beach on Sunday. Met a little one that goes by Amy. Paid the usual fee for an hour rub down not even half way thru my hour the big tease started and I was ask to turn over. Surprising. Was asked for tip I said. 4 she said. 6 wasn't in the mood to negotiate said ok. Got the standard HE but was allowed to roam utc both top and bottom. Then back to massage. Flip back over and received the best AMP massage ever for the last 30 minutes. The. 6 tip was well worth the upcharge. Will be going back.

Panda77
09-25-17, 16:09
Red bean was closed later last week so tried a new place down the road.

2 mamasan types greeting inside and drew the red-dyed hair one.

Sign on the wall pointed to a legit experience but went undraped anyway.

Opted for the hhr. Massage was above average.

On the flip, a little teasing and tried to get me to self-serve. Moved to some otc roaming and she obliged.

Nice standard finish with UTC roaming allowed up top.

Standard tip and regular sized water bottle.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girls-new-shop/29381588

SilkGreenYey
09-25-17, 18:48
Went to visit the place where Presidents live was invited in by a 5 on the AMP scale she said she'd been there 2 days opted for the hr an shower. Take the 1/2 believe me. After shower she put me in a room an traffic started no one else was working no good massage then the flip she turned me over an negotiated for $1 she left an got plastic wrap it was mechanical but quick won't return.

Goatee1456
09-26-17, 07:57
Anyone been with any of the new girls at 317? Seen 2-3 pop up in the last couple months. I've tried Amy, who does let you SS, but she's overpriced.Kaylie is from Models and seems to be completely legit.

Anon John
09-26-17, 11:56
Any body had any luck getting a massage from Michelle at Sunrise lately? I had reasonable success some time ago and thought I could get more over time, but since then can't seem to catch her at the parlor. Tried again yesterday but was told she was out (again) for the day. I don't know how she makes any money if she never works LOL.It works better with Michelle if you make an appointment. Or at least call ahead. She's in and out the parlor a lot. I called her on Monday mid afternoon and had her hands on my body 15 minutes later.

InOutIndy
09-26-17, 13:06
Saw this one, new, in my area! TGTBT? Any insight I have been to MP before but not one on one last 4 are 4687.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-relax-your-body-soul-and-mind/20140047

DR1234
09-26-17, 17:17
It works better with Michelle if you make an appointment. Or at least call ahead. She's in and out the parlor a lot. I called her on Monday mid afternoon and had her hands on my body 15 minutes later.I concur. Even calling her first it's frequently difficult. I made an appointment with her Saturday but she has to call me back once or twice before she could tell me for certain. She's definitely worth the effort tho, if you know what I mean.

Keep trying, I don't think you'll be disappointed esp if she likes you.

JhnSmth
09-27-17, 06:10
Kaylie is from Models and seems to be completely legit.I drew Kylie once at models. I had no expectations going in as I've never heard of anyone getting any extra there, but they had a sweet sale going on so figured a nice affordable massage would be good. It would have been too, I'm sure. But I drew Kaylie. Most of the time, she was using one hand while she texted. And when she had two hands on me, it still wasn't good. She terrible at what she does especially since you know you aren't gping to leave fully happy. I'll pass.

SilkGreenYey
09-29-17, 12:56
Ok so I saw a new ad about feet fetish it advertised a hot stone massage does anyone know if they're changing there menu cause when I pulled up two over weight women walked out so I sped out of the parking lot. Any mongers with info on this place.

Joe Mobo
09-29-17, 15:54
This has been my go to place for several years, good location for me and always good service. I knew most of the girls there they seemed to come and go at different times. I had not been for about three months due to being out of town, new girl working I didn't recognize. The massage started off ok with about a five minute flip. She immediately wanted to know what I wanted; I think most things were on the menu if you had the money. I decided to just get a HJ since this wasn't going like all the times in the past. I offered her $. 4 or $. 5 depending on how things went, she said I want money now. This was all new for me because in the past I always tipped afterwards for good service. I always gave the girls $. 5 or more depending on how things went and what I received. I got up and starting fumbling through my billfold and gave her a $. 5, she immediately said she wanted $. 2 more, that's what all the customers gave her, yea right. I told her to just give me back my $. 5 and I would just leave. She finally calmed me down and accepted the $. 5. She grabbed the oil and started hitting it like a jack hammer, damn I hate that. Now don't get me wrong I have all the respect in the world for these girls, it can be a very difficult job. Most of the time we kid and cut up and I have a really good time. I have found most of these girls to have a very good nature about them. On the flip side of the coin these girls can make more on a good day than they can in a month in China. I didn't get the girls name as I was pretty upset, there are plenty of other places in town where a good time can be had. I know I'm getting a little older and maybe a little cantankerous, but I always try to treat these girls with kindness and respect. The massage it wasn't really all that great either. Sometimes that's as good as the ending if they know what they're doing. I've been at this a long time and I won't let it discourage me as I have had some great times in AMP at different times in my life.

MayTag4040
10-01-17, 05:02
Ok so I saw a new ad about feet fetish it advertised a hot stone massage does anyone know if they're changing there menu cause when I pulled up two over weight women walked out so I sped out of the parking lot. Any mongers with info on this place.If you wanted to play with feet, that isn't the place to go. Try the Doll House on Troy ave, Paris is the best but Lexi has the cute size 6. 5 feet.

SilkGreenYey
10-02-17, 12:29
Soo Saturday I was in need of some relaxation decided to go west ended up in Plainfield wrong decision the place was next to a Mexican restaurant the girl there was maybe a 3 on the AMP scale she was wearing a pad massage was one of the worst I've ever had an she had the nerve to ask for a tipp I left feeling worse than I did when I arrived don't waste your time here no fun to be had here.

Ron BurgIndy
10-02-17, 14:23
Since most jack shacks don't give body massage worth a hoot, why not just spend the whole time on little man and his boys? If anyone has encountered anything *remotely* like the video link available in Indy, we should all know about it. Really. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph573bc694db87b.

Ron.

Indplsgent4fu
10-02-17, 17:11
Since most jack shacks don't give body massage worth a hoot, why not just spend the whole time on little man and his boys? If anyone has encountered anything *remotely* like the video link available in Indy, we should all know about it. Really. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph573bc694db87b.

Ron.If there was a place that offered that I would go broke.

Ron BurgIndy
10-02-17, 17:16
We all would. Happily.

If there was a place that offered that I would go broke.

Silentio75
10-03-17, 08:03
If there was a place that offered that I would go broke.Kasandra in Louisville will do an edging session for as long as you want to pay for. No BBBJ and she's bbw. But very very good at what she does.

https://backpage.com.louisville.hoxnif.com/post/24239225/Kasandra

Member #5766
10-04-17, 11:35
A couple days ago I went out searching for something new.

My first visit was the house of dolls. I knew of some bad reviews and some good reviews, so I decided to try anyways. Well I got into the room after spending 80 for 30 min and get told the rules of the land. Bla bla bla. I Get comfy and I notice behind the chair, a mic. Don't really know if it was live or not, the music surely overplayed any talking as from that point on I was on high alert about my language. However to sum up, its simply not worth your time or your money.

After leaving I decided to try a new massage place on the west side. As I came up on the location, something just didn't sit right, but again, I went anyways. The building was part car dealership if this helps in your search. Was greeted by a 3/10 on AMP side of things. The massage was pretty much a tease fest, so if you are wanting a good one, bypass this place. Standard ending with open menu. The provider was coughing up a storm and quite honestly could of just finished with cocaine with all the snorting.

Today I may look for something a little more my cup of tea. Happy hunting.

Ron BurgIndy
10-04-17, 17:02
Ha, that massage place is open again? That was the FIRST place I ever went to, and same story for me. Total tease fest, what a letdown! Keep on mongering, you'll have better elsewhere.

Ron.

A couple days ago I went out searching for something new.

My first visit was the house of dolls. I knew of some bad reviews and some good reviews, so I decided to try anyways. Well I got into the room after spending 80 for 30 min and get told the rules of the land. Bla bla bla. I Get comfy and I notice behind the chair, a mic. Don't really know if it was live or not, the music surely overplayed any talking as from that point on I was on high alert about my language. However to sum up, its simply not worth your time or your money.

After leaving I decided to try a new massage place on the west side. As I came up on the location, something just didn't sit right, but again, I went anyways. The building was part car dealership if this helps in your search. Was greeted by a 3/10 on AMP side of things. The massage was pretty much a tease fest, so if you are wanting a good one, bypass this place. Standard ending with open menu. The provider was coughing up a storm and quite honestly could of just finished with cocaine with all the snorting.

Today I may look for something a little more my cup of tea. Happy hunting.

SilkGreenYey
10-06-17, 14:59
Well just left Michigan rd an drew a little pudgy Asian I knew her from Smith valley an shadeland yhese places have to be all affiliates of the sport that's how they keep shuffling around the girls. But anyway the massage was mediocre an she wanted $8 just to touch her round azz stomach. No go I went an bought groceries with my extras won't go back. Oh the greeter cut her hair nice look by the way.

Bigvirg
10-07-17, 14:35
Had a little bit of time today and decided to stop in the shop by where Ci-Ci pizza use to be. I wanted to do the 4 hand deal but thought I would try the HH first to see if the place was worth it. I was greeted by a young lady probably 25-30 8/10 on AMP scale who was wearing a dress and she took my money and led me to a room. I'm pretty sure she was the one that came back in but had hanged into some yoga pants and she had a kicking ass. Great massage, at one point she was on my back using her feet, knees, elbows to rub out the knots. After that it was all standard finish then back to rubbing my feet and temples. I will go back when I have the time for a full hour 4 hand. Can't wait!

Ron BurgIndy
10-08-17, 13:55
Any roaming allowed? It's nice to hear there was an actual good massage. That's "hard" to find.

Ron.

Had a little bit of time today and decided to stop in the shop by where Ci-Ci pizza use to be. I wanted to do the 4 hand deal but thought I would try the HH first to see if the place was worth it. I was greeted by a young lady probably 25-30 8/10 on AMP scale who was wearing a dress and she took my money and led me to a room. I'm pretty sure she was the one that came back in but had hanged into some yoga pants and she had a kicking ass. Great massage, at one point she was on my back using her feet, knees, elbows to rub out the knots. After that it was all standard finish then back to rubbing my feet and temples. I will go back when I have the time for a full hour 4 hand. Can't wait!

Indiguy
10-08-17, 15:12
Visited recently. Second time better than the first time. Gal was "Amy" 7/10. Nice figure, great attitude. Massage 7/10. Said she was there only 2 days, just 2 weeks after saying the same thing. English good, math not so good. Friendly mamasan too. They're looking for business. Tessa worked there in the past.

PurpleHey
10-08-17, 15:47
Seems like a newer business model that therapist Anni offered me. Think H or West 10, but now on 21st.

Anni sold it well. Late 30's, 7/10 AMP scale with the biggest pair and shortest skirt I have ever seen. Bring an extra $ if you want to see the new menu.

MegoFast
10-08-17, 21:42

Ron.I can't remember the last time I actually laid on the table for a massage. My time is spent 100% on HJ, BJ and FS. Certainly not the quality of your video, but I get my time's worth.

JhnSmth
10-09-17, 07:12
Had a little bit of time today and decided to stop in the shop by where Ci-Ci pizza use to be. I wanted to do the 4 hand deal but thought I would try the HH first to see if the place was worth it. I was greeted by a young lady probably 25-30 8/10 on AMP scale who was wearing a dress and she took my money and led me to a room. I'm pretty sure she was the one that came back in but had hanged into some yoga pants and she had a kicking ass. Great massage, at one point she was on my back using her feet, knees, elbows to rub out the knots. After that it was all standard finish then back to rubbing my feet and temples. I will go back when I have the time for a full hour 4 hand. Can't wait!I had the same experience. Damn was she cute. If this place opens its menu, I'll go bankrupt! Only drawback is she doesn't really like UTC roaming. She allowed it, but you could tell she was uncomfortable. So I went back to OTC. But I had a great time either way. I will go back.

Ron BurgIndy
10-09-17, 09:41
Unless there's a hint of real massage, I'm with you on going straight to the menu.

I can't remember the last time I actually laid on the table for a massage. My time is spent 100% on HJ, BJ and FS. Certainly not the quality of your video, but I get my time's worth.

LegKiBob
10-09-17, 11:01
Since it is a holiday I thought I would report from the city named after it. I went to the bay that is blue. Amazing massage and that is all.

HunterGatherer
10-09-17, 11:36
I was looking for old school aftershave so I decided to visit the Avon ladies. Thought I'd be TOFTT. Went in and was greeted by the mamasan.

As I was the only one there, I was taken right back to a room that passed several others. Got ready and waited for what seemed like a good while. Masseuse was a 4/10 AMP wise. She actually did a good job with the massage, while I did some OTC roaming. Not bad from behind. A bit of a roll around the stomach. On the flip, she immediately went for it. No question, no negotiations. Did some UTC roaming, both top and bottom. I'd grade the top an A / B. Standard finish, but I think there is more there had I pushed for it.

Negatives: 4/10. Also 10 more than standard.

Positives: surprised by the service and FS may be on the table, so to speak.

HumpyDumpty
10-09-17, 13:18
Stumbled on this location on BP and not sure if one of the code words relate to this. Its a independent house with no signs. Walked in and found one Chinese 5/10 late 30's took me to room. I went with no expectations as I needed a good massage. Asked for table shower at beginning of the session and I followed her. Cleaned well and occasionally touched up on boys and I thought I will leave happy. Massage was not great but not bad either. On the flip I guided her hand towards the place and quoted standard price and I agreed. Allowed top Utc, not great technique and finished me after some and cleaned me up. After I dressed up, I checked the time and she cut me short by more than 10 min. I asked her and she laughed. I have no idea what to understand from that. I have 10 less and she didn't say a word after checking it. While walking out I saw another one sitting who is younger cuter and looked way better than the one I had. Why is that you (may be I) always end up with one and see a better one while walking out? Happened multiple times to me 😊.

Johnny42
10-09-17, 14:01
Stumbled on this location on BP and not sure if one of the code words relate to this. Its a independent house with no signs. Walked in and found one Chinese 5/10 late 30's took me to room. I went with no expectations as I needed a good massage. Asked for table shower at beginning of the session and I followed her. Cleaned well and occasionally touched up on boys and I thought I will leave happy. Massage was not great but not bad either. On the flip I guided her hand towards the place and quoted standard price and I agreed. Allowed top Utc, not great technique and finished me after some and cleaned me up. After I dressed up, I checked the time and she cut me short by more than 10 min. I asked her and she laughed. I have no idea what to understand from that. I have 10 less and she didn't say a word after checking it. While walking out I saw another one sitting who is younger cuter and looked way better than the one I had. Why is that you (may be I) always end up with one and see a better one while walking out? Happened multiple times to me 😊.I think AMP places should have a lineup of the ladies working so you can pick which one you want just like a whorehouse.

IndyGolfer60
10-09-17, 14:32
I think AMP places should have a lineup of the ladies working so you can pick which one you want just like a whorehouse.I can remember when they did out on west washington and in clearmont on 136.

BpkbDude
10-09-17, 22:03
My dream led me to Backpage "women seeking men" There I came across advertisements for Valpo Court, 21st St and some place down South. They are actually hotels which I've always steered away from; but in my dream, curiosity got the best of me and I ended up at a hotel around 21st and Shadeland where the Knights in Shining Armor used to sleep. My plan was to just check the massuese out and leave as I expected an old China woman. To my surprise, inside I found a Chinese girl in the hottest nurses uniform I've ever seen. It was white and couldn't get any shorter; and she had cleavage busting out the top. Petite, young, and beautiful, with the flattest abs you'll ever find (9. 9 of 10). I'd also guess her for a D-cup with perfect young perky nipples and a cute face. She said she was 26 from Shanghai (looked about right). The room actually met my expectations and I thought I'd give it a try. If you go, take my advice and just skip the massage. Anyways, I woke up and found it was all just a dream, but I somehow misplaced about 110 bucks. So, there was a downside to me falling asleep. It was a dream to remember though. Be safe my friends.

Indplsgent4fu
10-10-17, 02:10
Ok guys in the AMP arena, especially the well experienced ones, I need your opinions. Do you think using a credit card at the AMPs will throw up a red flag or actually work to my benefit, because now they have my real name?

Jjbee62
10-10-17, 07:59
Ok guys in the AMP arena, especially the well experienced ones, I need your opinions. Do you think using a credit card at the AMPs will throw up a red flag or actually work to my benefit, because now they have my real name?If you're looking for an adrenaline rush, there are better ways to get it. The AMP doesn't care about your real name. They only care about those greenbacks. Every time someone uses a card, that's income they need to report, not to mention the processing fee they are charged.

Now let's say the AMP is busted, but this time they're charged with trafficking and the new girl is not old enough. Now instead of being shut down and forfeiting money, there's something bigger. Lookie, lookie! Credit card transactions.

Ron BurgIndy
10-10-17, 10:56
Zero details on the dream progress, or dream finish. Skip the massage, but what item on the menu was 110? What else was offered? Deets, man!

My dream led me to Backpage "women seeking men" There I came across advertisements for Valpo Court, 21st St and some place down South. They are actually hotels which I've always steered away from; but in my dream, curiosity got the best of me and I ended up at a hotel around 21st and Shadeland where the Knights in Shining Armor used to sleep. My plan was to just check the massuese out and leave as I expected an old China woman. To my surprise, inside I found a Chinese girl in the hottest nurses uniform I've ever seen. It was white and couldn't get any shorter; and she had cleavage busting out the top. Petite, young, and beautiful, with the flattest abs you'll ever find (9. 9 of 10). I'd also guess her for a D-cup with perfect young perky nipples and a cute face. She said she was 26 from Shanghai (looked about right). The room actually met my expectations and I thought I'd give it a try. If you go, take my advice and just skip the massage. Anyways, I woke up and found it was all just a dream, but I somehow misplaced about 110 bucks. So, there was a downside to me falling asleep. It was a dream to remember though. Be safe my friends.

Keepinitclean
10-10-17, 12:54
Perhaps I'm brain farting but for the first time in a while I can't figure out what add to respond to for this.

Wulfgar
10-10-17, 16:06
Perhaps I'm brain farting but for the first time in a while I can't figure out what add to respond to for this.This one:

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-romantic-hot-kissing-asian-girl-is-the-best/20154342

I won't bother posting pictures (they're fake) or numbers (they change), but it's one of 3 Asian operations running currently out of hotels.

BpkbDude
10-10-17, 20:28
This one:

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-romantic-hot-kissing-asian-girl-is-the-best/20154342

I won't bother posting pictures (they're fake) or numbers (they change), but it's one of 3 Asian operations running currently out of hotels.This is the correct add. I mistyped. It should have said Express Inn, not Knights Inn. For crying out loud, it was a dream. It gets fuzzy. I dreamed I went there again, and it was another girl. She was pretty hot, but not as good as the nurse. In my dream, I just left.

HappyHog
10-11-17, 06:50
Clean place, not much English but the therapist was in mid 20's and about a 8 out of 10 on AMP scale but actually was a great massage with standard finish. Total out door 1 xx.

HappyHog
10-11-17, 06:54
Victoria, xxx-xxx-3391 any info thought about trying next rain day thanks.

SilkGreenYey
10-11-17, 12:40
Well Monday I was off an finally got bored enough to go try a dolly madison treat no table shower offered but service is great 3 different women working there the middle aged one choose to work on me so I had no expectations of any fun but much to my surprise her twins fell out of her shirt an the fuzzy kitty made an appearance. $1 was the total cost but will definitely return hopefully I can draw her again just goes to show never judge a book by it full luscious lips. LOL.

MooPpoint
10-11-17, 15:46
Clean place, not much English but the therapist was in mid 20's and about a 8 out of 10 on AMP scale but actually was a great massage with standard finish. Total out door 1 xx.There are several places out that way. Please specify.

Indplsgent4fu
10-11-17, 16:26
This is the correct add. I mistyped. It should have said Express Inn, not Knights Inn. For crying out loud, it was a dream. It gets fuzzy. I dreamed I went there again, and it was another girl. She was pretty hot, but not as good as the nurse. In my dream, I just left.Thanks for the link. I called the number and recording says wrong number. I also tried to text it, and no reply or bounce back. Instagram link is also not working. Perhaps the circus has gone to another town.

RedFox2120
10-11-17, 18:37
Thanks for the link. I called the number and recording says wrong number. I also tried to text it, and no reply or bounce back. Instagram link is also not working. Perhaps the circus has gone to another town.This is the link you want. This girl is 9/10 all dolled up. Pay for the half and skip massage. You only get 1 pop tho. She is petite with big breasts. She is the hottest non Soho girl I have seen.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/indianapolis/720-755-6041/1/536793

Indplsgent4fu
10-12-17, 01:00
This is the link you want. This girl is 9/10 all dolled up. Pay for the half and skip massage. You only get 1 pop tho. She is petite with big breasts. She is the hottest non Soho girl I have seen.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/indianapolis/720-755-6041/1/536793Strike while the iron is hot, so I texted immediately after you posted the link and made an evening appointment for half hour. I reconfirmed appointment by text 30 minutes prior to start time before I got in the car and drove over, had a delay on the way, texted if I could be 15 minutes late and "she" texted back "yes baby". Got to location (not the best part of town), texted my arrival, and crickets for almost 10 minutes. I called and repeat texted and finally got a response. I got my instructions to proceed to the room, etc. , and 30 seconds later I was parked in front of the room. Go to knock on door and get a call, "she's not in the room, she's out, be back in 30 minutes". I was upset, how and why did this happen? I made an appointment, I confirmed appointment, I reconfirmed, 30 seconds ago you tell me go to the door. Useless bantering back and forth with the phone girl pretending to be the provider, and it wasn't going to change the fact the girl was 30 minutes away. So I said I would come back in 30 minutes and she said ok. Fast forward 30+ minutes (see streetwalker forum for my report there while I cruised for about 20 minutes), I get a text "let me know when you are there", and I thought that meant she would be ready and waiting. WRONG. I texted immediately back "I'm here" and she texts back "10 minutes back". We banter some more, and I figured I've invested 45 minutes so far, I might as well wait another 10 more minutes. 10 minutes pass and she texts are you there, I said yes, but no one else has driven up, and she texts back, 5 more minutes. I texted that "if she isn't here in 5 minutes I was leaving and not coming back again". Finally a car pulls up, backs in right next to me and she steps out and unloads bags and bags and supplies from WalMart. A guy was driving her, perhaps one of you guys, and left after she unloaded. She motions me in, she's in a rush to get me started. She is in a stylish running ensemble, quickly unzips her top off and pulls pants off and immediately is in a very sexy bra and panty, that doesn't leave much to the imagination. She is as described, very pretty, slender, shapely small ass, natural large B / C top and nice nipples. Her Engrish is no goo, which didn't make any difference at this point, she was anxious to start and finish. I wanted to enjoy her curves a little more so I slowed her down a bit. She did CBJ which usually slows me down, I did a little Greek probing, which was met with hesitation, she was ready for full service, but I chose to leave a souvenir Russian style on her lovely chest. If she had done BBBJ (especially with CIM), then she would be the top of my list for repeat.

RedFox2120
10-12-17, 08:15
Strike while the iron is hot, so I texted immediately after you posted the link and made an evening appointment for half hour. I reconfirmed appointment by text 30 minutes prior to start time before I got in the car and drove over, had a delay on the way, texted if I could be 15 minutes late and "she" texted back "yes baby". Got to location (not the best part of town), texted my arrival, and crickets for almost 10 minutes. I called and repeat texted and finally got a response. I got my instructions to proceed to the room, etc. , and 30 seconds later I was parked in front of the room. Go to knock on door and get a call, "she's not in the room, she's out, be back in 30 minutes". I was upset, how and why did this happen? I made an appointment, I confirmed appointment, I reconfirmed, 30 seconds ago you tell me go to the door. Useless bantering back and forth with the phone girl pretending to be the provider, and it wasn't going to change the fact the girl was 30 minutes away. So I said I would come back in 30 minutes and she said ok. Fast forward 30+ minutes (see streetwalker forum for my report there while I cruised for about 20 minutes), I get a text "let me know when you are there", and I thought that meant she would be ready and waiting. WRONG. I texted immediately back "I'm here" and she texts back "10 minutes back". We banter some more, and I figured I've invested 45 minutes so far, I might as well wait another 10 more minutes. 10 minutes pass and she texts are you there, I said yes, but no one else has driven up, and she texts back, 5 more minutes. I texted that "if she isn't here in 5 minutes I was leaving and not coming back again". Finally a car pulls up, backs in right next to me and she steps out and unloads bags and bags and supplies from WalMart. A guy was driving her, perhaps one of you guys, and left after she unloaded. She motions me in, she's in a rush to get me started. She is in a stylish running ensemble, quickly unzips her top off and pulls pants off and immediately is in a very sexy bra and panty, that doesn't leave much to the imagination. She is as described, very pretty, slender, shapely small ass, natural large B / C top and nice nipples. Her Engrish is no goo, which didn't make any difference at this point, she was anxious to start and finish. I wanted to enjoy her curves a little more so I slowed her down a bit. She did CBJ which usually slows me down, I did a little Greek probing, which was met with hesitation, she was ready for full service, but I chose to leave a souvenir Russian style on her lovely chest. If she had done BBBJ (especially with CIM), then she would be the top of my list for repeat.Went to see her again. It's the not the same girl but this one is still done up. This one is like a 8/10 but a lot better than the last couple of girls.

RoadHog1980
10-12-17, 15:15
The new place on east Main has an attractive, but thick 6/10 working. The massage is sub-par by some standards, maybe okay by others. Light UTC, but only self-service finish. I passed and left. . 6/0 I won't return.

ManWithPants
10-13-17, 05:37
Ok guys in the AMP arena, especially the well experienced ones, I need your opinions. Do you think using a credit card at the AMPs will throw up a red flag or actually work to my benefit, because now they have my real name?I wouldn't do it. The cops can track you down if the place gets busted. If you are married, there is also a risk of your partner finding out you've been going to these places when looking through the credit card records. Always bring cash.

Ron BurgIndy
10-13-17, 07:52
She advertises under massage on RubRatings, and I've reviewed her before. She is slow on business lately and asked for a bump. I'm NOT a handler, just a repeat client. She has a safe quiet apartment incall near Emerson / Main in Greenwood, and her english is as american as it gets. Her ad is in the link, but use 317-734-9634 for calls / text. Her massage is amazing, the oral skills are astounding, and FS is really fun. Massage is 70 hr plus tip (30/50), or just CFS was 150; but if you're into the sampler platter, why not have both? Sure, it might be a little more coin for the combo, but it's totally worth it. She's a nice girl, so treat her right.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/72185

Ron.

Jwv1234
10-13-17, 11:26
Anyone tried this place?

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/studio-20ish-young-angels-healing-317-249-0343-leave-you-feel-fabulous/15535138

MarkDenneny
10-13-17, 15:29
Anyone tried this place?

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/studio-20ish-young-angels-healing-317-249-0343-leave-you-feel-fabulous/15535138It's been reviewed, and I don't think it was real positive.

When I read "trust me you are making the best decision today," in an advertisement, it's usually not my best decision to trust them.

There are much better options out there.

LuvULots
10-14-17, 07:54
I had the itch for some Asian so I made a trip to jump street. The girl who greeted me was a 6 on the AMP scale but had a nice rack. I opted for a half hour since I seem to get shorted on the hour visits. Anyway, the massage never happened. When she came in she immediately took out the puppies and her nipples were like erasers. I love that and I started sucking on them and she seemed to enjoy it as well. She asked me what I wanted and I said oral and we agreed on a price. As I started sucking her tits again, she pushed my head down so I DATY. She was fresh and clean and she enjoyed it but she was paranoid about making any noise since she kept bringing her finger to her lips if I made any pleasure sounds during the session and she would bite her lip. Oh well, she then went on to BBBJ which wasn't bad. She didn't want CIM so I let her know when I was close and she finished with her hand. I do believe full service would have been on the menu if I wanted it. She then used a hot towel for clean up and I got dressed. Damage was $. 40 for the visit. She told me her name was Shirley and I would see her again.

RubGuy80
10-14-17, 11:48
Can anyone confirm if scrubs on shadeland is still open? I haven't seen a post by them on BP or CL in a while.

DotherGuy
10-14-17, 14:41
I ventured off to the Lake on Tuesday afternoon. It has been about 8 months since I have been there because the girl I use to see is not there anymore. I knew what to expect, but all the other AMP that I have gone to that offer a menu seem to have no petite girls. Well I walked in and this attractive girl came out, 8/10. She was wearing a short skirt and a tight top, so I thought maybe things have changed. Payed for the hour and of course another girl walks in to try to get you to pay for a two girl massage. I opted just to keep the one that I started with. Massage was a 6/10, when the hour was up she asked if I wanted another half hour. I agreed for another $25. So the next 30 minutes she began to massage closer to the boys. So I tried a little OTC and she seemed to like it. About 15 min. In she asked if I wanted a table shower. I said yes. During the table shower there was a lot of attention on the boys. I got up and she went to dry me, so I just stood there and to my surprise she gave a little BBBJ. I thought ok maybe things have changed. It was only for about a minute. Went back to the room and let my fingers roam UTC and she seemed to like it. I asked for a menu but she said only massage. I was confused. Then she said sssshhhh and played with the boys till I was relaxed. I asked if next time maybe more fun, then she said only massage but then winked at me. So I think I might go back but still confused on this place. I use to go see Grace and it took me several visits before she opened up to me and she was so much fun.

HammerMe
10-14-17, 17:07
Well it has been a while since I ventured out but I needed some work yesterday. I have been to suite A with mixed results in the past, but was really looking for a good massage to relieve some low back pain. I was greated at the door by a hot looking late 30's something and thought this could be interesting but after selecting the 1/2 hour, she called out for another girl. The good news is she seemed a bit younger but not as hot. Cute face and slim, maybe 7 of 10. I think she might have been all of 4 ft 2 in tall and said her name is Leah. She showed me to the room and said she would be back, I got comfortable on the table and when she returned, I showed her where my low back needed attention. She was happy to comply and got right to work. She climbed up on the table and worked my muscles very nice. She planted my head between her legs as she worked up and down my back. Then switched to sides and finally low back and glutes. She did a great job on the massage for 20 minutes and the went for the hot towel. After she cleaned off the oil she started a little teasing. Now like I said, I wasn't expecting anything as I didn't really give any signals other than to rub her leg a bit when she was in the right spot. She asked if I wanted to turn over so I did. Some more teasing and then off to the races. She had a very nice technique, allowed some OTC roaming (I didn't try for more) and had me fully relaxed in no time at all. Out for another hot towel to clean up the oil and then arms, legs and feet for another 10 minutes. All in all a very nice experience that I would repeat. . 4 for the 30 and. 4 for the tip. A bottle of water and a request to come back for an hour with a wink.

Bigvirg
10-15-17, 10:47
Anyone tried this place?

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/studio-20ish-young-angels-healing-317-249-0343-leave-you-feel-fabulous/15535138It's been reviewed, good massage and that's it.

Bwetfan
10-15-17, 11:01
Which of the parlors (or independents for that matter) give the best hard massage? I know that is outside of the general emphasis of this forum, but sometimes I like to get a nice hard massage. If the HE comes at the end great, but if the massage is above and beyond I can even pass on that.

I recently tried one that was reviewed here (far east President, near a dead mall with a decent Thai food joint), and though I thought they did a decent job, I don't think they nailed the hard aspect of it. I also went to see a phoenix a few weeks back, and though I was a tad mit meh on the FS action I thought the massage was actually pretty good.

ItsReal
10-15-17, 11:42
Well it has been a while since I ventured out but I needed some work yesterday. I have been to suite A with mixed results in the past, but was really looking for a good massage to relieve some low back pain. I was greated at the door by a hot looking late 30's something and thought this could be interesting but after selecting the 1/2 hour, she called out for another girl. The good news is she seemed a bit younger but not as hot. Cute face and slim, maybe 7 of 10. I think she might have been all of 4 ft 2 in tall and said her name is Leah. She showed me to the room and said she would be back, I got comfortable on the table and when she returned, I showed her where my low back needed attention. She was happy to comply and got right to work. She climbed up on the table and worked my muscles very nice. She planted my head between her legs as she worked up and down my back. Then switched to sides and finally low back and glutes. She did a great job on the massage for 20 minutes and the went for the hot towel. After she cleaned off the oil she started a little teasing. Now like I said, I wasn't expecting anything as I didn't really give any signals other than to rub her leg a bit when she was in the right spot. She asked if I wanted to turn over so I did. Some more teasing and then off to the races. She had a very nice technique, allowed some OTC roaming (I didn't try for more) and had me fully relaxed in no time at all. Out for another hot towel to clean up the oil and then arms, legs and feet for another 10 minutes. All in all a very nice experience that I would repeat. . 4 for the 30 and. 4 for the tip. A bottle of water and a request to come back for an hour with a wink.After reading this post I decided I had to visit cute girl probably 30 met me at the door and took me to the room opted for an hour she came back and started a very good massage after about 15 minutes started playing in between my glutes after a while in the go she ate it for full nude and a little oral on her turned into a lot of world on her finish 69 very happy damage 60 massage Plus 100 tip if I was on the South Side I would return.

FqIdiot
10-15-17, 14:58
While enjoying a nice massage at the bean, heard a very angry woman come in asking "Does a Kelly work here? And demanded to know. Apparently she came across her husbands phone containing various text messages about massages and she's now scouring various locations until she finds her. If it's your wife / girlfriend, I'd say you're fucked.

Good massage though with the very cute Annie.

Urbanwonder42
10-15-17, 17:53
After reading this post I decided I had to visit cute girl probably 30 met me at the door and took me to the room opted for an hour she came back and started a very good massage after about 15 minutes started playing in between my glutes after a while in the go she ate it for full nude and a little oral on her turned into a lot of world on her finish 69 very happy damage 60 massage Plus 100 tip if I was on the South Side I would return.Hate to be a pain, but could you link me to the ad or otherwise clue me into the location? Thanks.

IndyGolfer60
10-15-17, 19:09
Hate to be a pain, but could you link me to the ad or otherwise clue me into the location? Thanks.Look like Suite A if you follow the post history back a few.

Keepinitclean
10-18-17, 09:47
Both in Franklin are okay and the mountains are good (If they're not busy as always) but the best hands down is palindrome. Hot stones and all. Plus if you tell them to take their time on the finish they'll milk it out longer than anyone.

Which of the parlors (or independents for that matter) give the best hard massage? I know that is outside of the general emphasis of this forum, but sometimes I like to get a nice hard massage. If the HE comes at the end great, but if the massage is above and beyond I can even pass on that.

I recently tried one that was reviewed here (far east President, near a dead mall with a decent Thai food joint), and though I thought they did a decent job, I don't think they nailed the hard aspect of it. I also went to see a phoenix a few weeks back, and though I was a tad mit meh on the FS action I thought the massage was actually pretty good.

MarkDenneny
10-18-17, 17:47
Was on the east side today and decided to stop by what has affectionately been referred to as Hertz. I hadn't been there in a couple of years. Two ladies working. I drew Cindy, who was the more "Americianized" of the two in terms of wardrobe, hair, and makeup. Fit, 30 ish, and attractive (7/10). The massage would probably be referred to as "hard," as she was a strong lady who knew what she was doing, and she walked on my back and legs. Standard finish with utc roaming. She came in and replaced the massage table's cover while I was tying my shoes, so that was appreciated (assuming it is done after every massage). HH. 4, . 4 tip. On my way with a bounce in my step and a smile on my face.

YoungGuy24
10-19-17, 10:53
It has been a while since I have enjoyed the hobby, decided to check out Suite A to see what all the rave was about. Went just before lunch time on Wednesday and was the only one there until someone else came in the middle of the massage, which my masseuse went to greet to tell him there was a wait. I didn't get her name but, short maybe 6/10 on AMP scale in her late 30's to early 40's. Had a good time, one of the better AMP massages I've received, she even climbs on to the table and gets really into it. Standard finish, . 40 for HH and. 40 tip. Will likely repeat.

ArchEnemy22
10-19-17, 22:46
There is a parlor called 'beautiful hands' I saw on BP. Looks like its two white girls and not an AMP. I searched the forums, and the net and could not find any reviews. Does anyone have any intel on these two?

AugWest
10-20-17, 06:50
Finally made it to suite A. Got their at 8:30 at night. Was greeted at the door by AMY. A very short cute girl. Said she was 28 I'm guessing more around 35. Still very cute in my opinion. I would say a 7-8 on the AMP scale. She was wearing a very short skirt and a tight polo shirt. Paid fir an hour 60. Massage started without a towel over me so my hopes were up. She asked how I liked my massage I said medium. What followed was a very good massage. Asked if I wanted oil. I did. Not much teasing but still a good massage. Was allowed utc roaming. She has incredibley smooth skin. On the flip she went right to it. Asked if I wanted it slow or fast. She then asked if I wanted her to take her top off. It was a extra 20 but well worth it. Very small breasts but I could feel her nipples grow in my mouth. She has huge ones! She also allowed kissing which was a pleasant surprise. When I was finished she cleaned me up with a hot towel. It was a great experience and I will definitely be back. As I was leaving she told me I should go for a two girl massage next time. I have a feeling FS could be available. I can't waut to find out. Total was 60 for the hour, 40 for the he and 20 to go topless. Well worth it in my opinion.

AugWest
10-20-17, 07:30
Finally made it to suite A. Was greeted by Amy a very short cut girl. I say a 7-8 on the AMP scale. She said she was 28 but I'm guessing around 32/35. She was dressed in a very short skirt and a tight polo shirt. I opted for the hour 60. Massage was undraped. She asked how I liked it. I said medium and what followed was a very satisfying massage. I also opted for the hot oil. Not much teasing but still a good massage. Utc roaming was allowed. Let me say she has very smooth skin. On the flip she worked the legs for awhile before she asked me what I wanted. 40 was the fee for the he. She took her time and also paid attention to the balls. When I went to feel her small breasts she asked if I wanted her to take her top off for a additional 20. I went for it and I'm glad I did. Yes they are small but her nipples are huge. I could actually feel them grow in my mouth. She also allowed kissing which was a pleasant surprise. When I was finished she cleaned me up with a hot towel. Overall it was 120 and I went away happy. I am pretty sure FS is available I just didn't inquire about it.

RoamerJ
10-20-17, 12:20
Have went twice here and the menu is very limited but the massages are the best I have had. The heavier girl is like a 5 or 6 AMP standards only does self finish but will play with your balls and suck your nipples. The new girl is better and leaves you happy at the end. For menu to be open, most do a full hour.

Prince Numenor
10-21-17, 16:00
Can anyone confirm if scrubs on shadeland is still open? I haven't seen a post by them on BP or CL in a while.It's now become suite A in the code system on here. The scrubs have gone and the menu has impoved. I can confirm that but I am worried because it's been found and that is usually a death knell. Sorry I usually like this forum but sometimes it can really fuck things up.

Numenor.

SexCreation110
10-22-17, 13:08
Visited this new place pretty late. Had a great massage, he, and table shower. Will repeat. Standard rates.

AugWest
10-22-17, 15:11
It's now become suite A in the code system on here. The scrubs have gone and the menu has impoved. I can confirm that but I am worried because it's been found and that is usually a death knell. Sorry I usually like this forum but sometimes it can really fuck things up.

Numenor.Actually the suite A I reviewed is not on Shadeland. Try Nat.

DreamSeeker1
10-23-17, 07:25
Does anyone have a recommendation for someone who does an exceptional therapeutic massage? I know most of the time we are all looking for more, but once in a while I just want to find someone who does a great massage regardless if anything else comes with it. PM any recommendations. Thanks.

Ron BurgIndy
10-23-17, 08:08
Why not just share with everyone? I would like to know this as well.

Does anyone have a recommendation for someone who does an exceptional therapeutic massage? I know most of the time we are all looking for more, but once in a while I just want to find someone who does a great massage regardless if anything else comes with it. PM any recommendations. Thanks.

TexasBuckNut
10-23-17, 11:39
While enjoying a nice massage at the bean, heard a very angry woman come in asking "Does a Kelly work here? And demanded to know. Apparently she came across her husbands phone containing various text messages about massages and she's now scouring various locations until she finds her. If it's your wife / girlfriend, I'd say you're fucked.

Good massage though with the very cute Annie.Not me! But good to know. I know all the other locs and aliases, but I can't say I identify with Bean. I've probably been there, as I've been to them all, but can't make the connection. PM me if anyone would like to share.

-TB.

Trench1969
10-23-17, 13:21
Why not just share with everyone? I would like to know this as well.Men,

The AMP in Bloomington on Pete Ellis Dr. Has an older lady there that gives a very good massage. Nothing more is available but the massage might be worth the drive if you don't have any other options up town.

Ron BurgIndy
10-23-17, 13:33
I'm thinking that any masseuse that is remotely open to anything from sensual touch to happy endings to full service belongs in this thread, whether or not it's a "legit" practice. Who would like to see a non-he legit massage thread? Or are all you mongers too damn horny to want that? My bet is it probably belongs on Yelp or USA NonSexual Guide. A2 can you go ahead and get that started please?

Men,

The AMP in Bloomington on Pete Ellis Dr. Has an older lady there that gives a very good massage. Nothing more is available but the massage might be worth the drive if you don't have any other options up town.

IndyGolfer60
10-23-17, 18:57
Not me! But good to know. I know all the other locs and aliases, but I can't say I identify with Bean. I've probably been there, as I've been to them all, but can't make the connection. PM me if anyone would like to share.

-TB.Not sure how it got the bean. But south of east prez on Mr Kite flyer. Just south of the arby's.

Prince Numenor
10-23-17, 19:51
How many suite A's are there?

Actually the suite A I reviewed is not on Shadeland. Try Nat.

UIS1957
10-23-17, 20:38
Not sure how it got the bean. But south of east prez on Mr Kite flyer. Just south of the arby's.I'm sure it got the name "Bean" because it's name was "Little Red Bean Massage"! The name is still on the sign too.

JhnSmth
10-23-17, 22:14
Does anyone have a recommendation for someone who does an exceptional therapeutic massage? I know most of the time we are all looking for more, but once in a while I just want to find someone who does a great massage regardless if anything else comes with it. PM any recommendations. Thanks.If you want a straight therapeutic massage and nothing more, why not go to an actual legit massage spa with actual trained, state-certified massage therpists?

GDan69
10-23-17, 23:34
I went to the place on and. Shadeland, near Hertz this evening for the first time and got "Jenny". She is a bit pudgy but relatively attractive. Her English was not very good.

I was there for pain relief so only got a massage. I did get the distinct impression that more was available, but I didn't pursue it this time.

The reason for this post is to warn people not to mention how much pain you are in. I told her my legs were very painful and she said "Wait" and came back with something in her hand. I didn't think much of it but after she rubbed it on both legs I realized it was some Ben-Gay type oil. It smelled just like it and burned. Even after she wiped it off with a hot towel it stunk badly. I had to come home, take a shower and wash / dry my clothes. It even got on my balls via incidental contact and they were burning the whole way home.

DreamSeeker1
10-24-17, 07:23
If you want a straight therapeutic massage and nothing more, why not go to an actual legit massage spa with actual trained, state-certified massage therpists?Yep, that's a good point, and I have also been searching that route as well, but certifications don't always seem to equate to great skill. So, thought I'd also seek the input from the board. Thanks for all the PMs so far!

JhnSmth
10-24-17, 10:35
Yep, that's a good point, and I have also been searching that route as well, but certifications don't always seem to equate to great skill. So, thought I'd also seek the input from the board. Thanks for all the PMs so far!Maybe not. But your chances are much higher going to someone who is actually trained and can pass the state exam.

Kost40
10-24-17, 16:56
I went to the new place for a half hour. No extras offered but OTC roaming was allowed and there were hints of more for repeat business. It was a very nice place but not too much privacy. The girl was a 7-8/10. Standard rates. Also used disposable paper on the table so you know that the table is clean.

Almond812
10-24-17, 19:30
Hello all,

I made it up from Bloomington the other day, always enjoy hitting the Indy providers as Bloomington leaves much to be desired in the way of parlors.

I originally thought I was hitting up Suite A, but discovered after a quality massage on the same road with no extras that I was mistaken and at the wrong spot. I was by the H, provider was good at her job, about a 3/10 on the scale.

I hit Beaches and good god damn. Had and amazing massage and some fun. On 6 with a 4 tip. Didn't get the providers name, but she was good with the tease and even better with a soft slow finish.

Best.

Al.

Fmlyhm1970
10-24-17, 21:17
Stopped by the place next to the man cave. Worst massage ever. Didn't even want to explore for more. I was oil soaked and disappointed when I left. Wish I had that. 8 back LOL. As always YMMV.

Bbl1950
10-24-17, 22:33
Well Monday I was off an finally got bored enough to go try a dolly madison treat no table shower offered but service is great 3 different women working there the middle aged one choose to work on me so I had no expectations of any fun but much to my surprise her twins fell out of her shirt an the fuzzy kitty made an appearance. $1 was the total cost but will definitely return hopefully I can draw her again just goes to show never judge a book by it full luscious lips. LOL.Any help with location and address? Pm To me. Thanks.

AznLover77
10-25-17, 18:35
This is my first post ever about the hobby. Heck I've been doing this for a year and a half without know there was a name for it. I found this page not too long ago and RTF's. A lot of great info here that's made me create a wishlist of places to go. So I thought I would share about the 2 places I have had luck. I haven't seen them mentioned here. (however I will admit I haven't decoded all yet) 1st place I have went to for over a year is way down south where I experienced my first he. There have been many different women there in that time all have provided a great massage and he. We will call this place 76 ers. Recently I have found a place closer to home. In the past few months I have been several times. Massages are great especially the back walking. It relieves my pain so much better than a normal massage. Out of my several visits only one time did I not receive the he. My only complaint about this place is I have never had I younger woman. Always 40-50 yr olds. This is the place to be treated like a king in the ville of brooks. I guess now is the time to try my wishlist in hopes of finding younger talent. Thank you to all who have contributed to this page and my education of the hobby. Hopefully the info I provided may help some find a new spot or 2 to try.

DowninBTown
10-26-17, 00:21
I was re-erected in Phoenix, AZ. Had a hot repeat session with the cute and accommodating Annie. Pretty much the same report as below. I wish they would get a TS.

-DBT.

Went to Phoenix yesterday around 530 pm and was greeted by the lovely Annie. Wei Wei was occupied with another monger. Annie is nice looking, maybe upper 30's, and very skilled. FS was negotiated and we had a great session. We started with the massage and I asked her to be firm. It felt GREAT. Allowed plenty of roaming, and teased the flagstaff quite a bit. Eventually she probed deep into the grand canyon, and was gentle and sensual. Best I've ever had. CBJ and CFS were icing on the cake. Very sweet personality and very accommodating. Total damage (hh) was $. 4. YMMV. Please treat her (and Wei Wei) with respect.

Play safe.

-- DBT.

Ron BurgIndy
10-26-17, 10:02
They advertise a "back rump" massage, how telling. Does the King only get a royal handshake there, or is there more his loyal subjects will do for him?

This is my first post ever about the hobby. Heck I've been doing this for a year and a half without know there was a name for it. I found this page not too long ago and RTF's. A lot of great info here that's made me create a wishlist of places to go. So I thought I would share about the 2 places I have had luck. I haven't seen them mentioned here. (however I will admit I haven't decoded all yet) 1st place I have went to for over a year is way down south where I experienced my first he. There have been many different women there in that time all have provided a great massage and he. We will call this place 76 ers. Recently I have found a place closer to home. In the past few months I have been several times. Massages are great especially the back walking. It relieves my pain so much better than a normal massage. Out of my several visits only one time did I not receive the he. My only complaint about this place is I have never had I younger woman. Always 40-50 yr olds. This is the place to be treated like a king in the ville of brooks. I guess now is the time to try my wishlist in hopes of finding younger talent. Thank you to all who have contributed to this page and my education of the hobby. Hopefully the info I provided may help some find a new spot or 2 to try.

AznLover77
10-26-17, 11:46
They advertise a "back rump" massage, how telling. Does the King only get a royal handshake there, or is there more his loyal subjects will do for him?I have never tried for anything else except OTC roaming.

FullAuto45
10-26-17, 17:42
I've not reported for awhile, because I got into a relationship that didn't pan out like it was suppose to. So here I am single and back into the scene. I visited the new place in Westfield a few days ago. Good massage, but self service at the end. Plenty of roaming from both of us. Maybe the menu will open a little more next visit.

Jwv1234
10-28-17, 08:41
Going to be near both of these places next week & wanted some advice about which would be most likely to end up with the most agreeable therapist. I prefer young ones, but would opt for someone who wore nothing but a smile, as long as she is attractive. Any advice? Please PM me.

Also, if anyone is going to Orlando, I can definitely point you in the right direction.

TehdRummane
10-28-17, 12:10
Going to be near both of these places next week & wanted some advice about which would be most likely to end up with the most agreeable therapist. I prefer young ones, but would opt for someone who wore nothing but a smile, as long as she is attractive. Any advice? Please PM me.

Also, if anyone is going to Orlando, I can definitely point you in the right direction.Are you referring to a place in Orlando where the girls actually look like the ones in the ad? They are all beautiful cherry blossoms.

Jwv1234
10-29-17, 09:08
The computer went nuts & sprayed some weird stuff on my title, but it was supposed to say A or JUMP. Sorry. Thanks for your help, everyone!

Also, if anyone is going to Orlando, I can definitely point you in the right direction.

OlderWood
10-29-17, 11:36
Traveling to Indy this week on business and was checking out the massage listings in backpage. I saw the one about bubble baths or table showers and the bath part seemed like it could be fun Has anyone tried them out? The ad didn't list a name but listed their location on Lake Plaza Drive. I'd appreciate any tips on good places to go based on younger ladies and good times as well as places to avoid. You can either pm me or respond here. Thanks.

IndyGolfer60
10-29-17, 13:04
Traveling to Indy this week on business and was checking out the massage listings in backpage. I saw the one about bubble baths or table showers and the bath part seemed like it could be fun Has anyone tried them out? The ad didn't list a name but listed their location on Lake Plaza Drive. I'd appreciate any tips on good places to go based on younger ladies and good times as well as places to avoid. You can either pm me or respond here. Thanks.Go for it if you want just a tableshower no bubbles and no HE. Been reviewed often just not lately.

Sanfr
10-29-17, 16:14
Go for it if you want just a tableshower no bubbles and no HE. Been reviewed often just not lately.High priced massage and lack luster table shower is all you'll get.

OlderWood
10-30-17, 07:31
High priced massage and lack luster table shower is all you'll get.Thank you both for the money saving tip. Things in the AMP department are nonexistent back home and had hoped for better while in Indy for a while. At least I won't be throwing away money this trip.

JhnSmth
10-31-17, 06:57
Thank you both for the money saving tip. Things in the AMP department are nonexistent back home and had hoped for better while in Indy for a while. At least I won't be throwing away money this trip.There's plenty of good AMP here, just not that place.

Bwetfan
10-31-17, 08:51
There's plenty of good AMP here, just not that place.I would guess that Older Wood has not been able to crack the code. I've not entirely yet either, but I'm getting there.

ChiBoy2
10-31-17, 19:28

Ron.If I find such a place my bank account will be empty as fast as light speed. Lool. Good stuff.

Ron BurgIndy
11-01-17, 08:45
I'll keep her to myself for a couple of months until my cock begs for a vacation. Then I'll share.

If I find such a place my bank account will be empty as fast as light speed. Lool. Good stuff.

DFB33
11-01-17, 13:49
Stopped in the other day as I wanted to check it out. Got the 4 hand offer, which was very tempting, but I was limited on time for this visit so I opted to pass. I will say overall the massage was very good. The table shower wasn't worth it at all. Not sensual at all. When we went back in to the room she worked the front and made several suggestive pauses in the groin area, but I wasn't feeling it so I didn't push the issue. When were done I tipped her. 2 for the massage and she asked several times for more. I don't like when a provider guys that. Undecided on if I would go back. The massage was good, but on the expensive side, but the sales pressure tactics are a turn off.

Speaking of 4 hands. I'm thinking about trying it out. Anybody have a recommendation for a good spot on The north, northeast side?

Scup1958
11-02-17, 06:07

Ron.This should be a training video for all providers. Brings back memories of Sugarbabyluv from years ago. She moved to Orlando and as far as I know, she's no longer in the business. Agreed RB. Anything remotely like this. AMP or provider.

Ron BurgIndy
11-02-17, 08:32
Here's one for the training library. How he barely moves or flinches I'll never know. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2016834462.

This should be a training video for all providers. Brings back memories of Sugarbabyluv from years ago. She moved to Orlando and as far as I know, she's no longer in the business. Agreed RB. Anything remotely like this. AMP or provider.

Indy420
11-02-17, 21:42
Been spending most of my time in Oz lately but feeling like something new. I see the talk about suite A and wondering if it's a national establishment or something more in the shade land. Stuck between two places and looking for advice. Thanks bros and stay safe.

Cooter Jones
11-02-17, 22:37
Was hoping to have A suite time today. But when I arrived at noon there was already one in the box and one on deck. So I went to Rio. Some cute girls there but they were all camped out with regulars and I got no attention. So then I tried the Asian provider who advertises a Denver area code (720-755- on backpage. She's been reviewed here before. Some current ads say she's Japanese but she told me she was from Bejing. Communication was simple texts. No background check. Works out of an eastside motel near 465 and Shadeland. After she delayed 15 minutes, she gave me a room number. I was met by a very attractive heavily made up girl, probably mid twenties. Thin, round ass, high cheek bones, nice B cups. She said, "no police, no police". "No police", I repeated. Had her bed laid out for massage, but there was no back rub coming. Just nibbled on my nipples, put on the raincoat, a bit of lip service, and then hammer time. She was responsive and at times seemed to enjoy herself, but not really a GFE. A bit rushed. I took the half for 1. 4. She offered an hour for 1. 6, which might be worth it if she did more nuru stuff and tongue work, but I didn't see any evidence that would happen.

NightOwl14
11-03-17, 15:59
Been spending most of my time in Oz lately but feeling like something new. I see the talk about suite A and wondering if it's a national establishment or something more in the shade land. Stuck between two places and looking for advice. Thanks bros and stay safe.Having been to both, I can say you will likely leave happy at both locations for roughly the same price, but the girl was cuter and I had more fun Nationally than I did hanging out in the Land of Shade.

SilkGreenYey
11-03-17, 19:11
Found a place in the woods that are green scared to take s leap of faith fellow mongers help me out there is a lady I m not sure about I have not seen any reviews on her google map puts her in the truck stop any advice.

Bigvirg
11-03-17, 22:35
Found a place in the woods that are green scared to take s leap of faith fellow mongers help me out there is a lady I m not sure about I have not seen any reviews on her google map puts her in the truck stop any advice.I can tell you that the picture (Singular) she uses to advertise has probably not changed in almost 10 years so what does that tell you.

JhnSmth
11-04-17, 00:15
Found a place in the woods that are green scared to take s leap of faith fellow mongers help me out there is a lady I m not sure about I have not seen any reviews on her google map puts her in the truck stop any advice.She's a nice lady. Disabled vet. She's a trained massage therapist. Like she actually knows what she's doing, so you'll get a therapeutic massage. But there's no extras. She works out of her home on the southside. Nice neighborhood.

CaddyDaddy663
11-04-17, 06:49
So I know I'm relatively new here, but these super secret Dick Tracy codes - - are intended to throw off whom? The police? Us? Because a provider that is located in the "wood that is green" or the "land of shade" wouldn't fool my cat.

Anon John
11-04-17, 09:13
I had something happen the other day and just want to get other members take on it. Other than to say it's the mamasan at the northeast spa close to the Pequod's first mate's namesake coffeeshop, I won't give away the name. I'm sure some of you will figure it out, but that's not important.

Anyway, had set up a Thursday noon appointment with her which she called and cancelled 60 minutes before (son's dentist appointment). This alone isn't unusual. But right before she hung up, she told me she'd give me her "best job" next time and take very good care of me. Then finished by telling me she loved me. I've always had a very good time with her, so her emphasis and final words have me intrigued, since it was already pretty good. Thoughts anyone?

Bwetfan
11-04-17, 10:24
So I know I'm relatively new here, but these super secret Dick Tracy codes - - are intended to throw off whom? The police? Us? Because a provider that is located in the "wood that is green" or the "land of shade" wouldn't fool my cat.They are must useful in throwing off Google, or your favorite text indexing engine.

Monsignor
11-04-17, 16:26
I had something happen the other day and just want to get other members take on it. Other than to say it's the mamasan at the northeast spa close to the Pequod's first mate's namesake coffeeshop, I won't give away the name. I'm sure some of you will figure it out, but that's not important.

Anyway, had set up a Thursday noon appointment with her which she called and cancelled 60 minutes before (son's dentist appointment). This alone isn't unusual. But right before she hung up, she told me she'd give me her "best job" next time and take very good care of me. Then finished by telling me she loved me. I've always had a very good time with her, so her emphasis and final words have me intrigued, since it was already pretty good. Thoughts anyone?LOL WTF is Pequod? This may be the most obscure reference and code to date.

In any regard, I'd say she's trying to keep you coming back and maximize her bottom line. I'll but she uses that line at least once per day, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Monsignor
11-04-17, 16:34

Anyway, had set up a Thursday noon appointment with her which she called and cancelled 60 minutes before (son's dentist appointment). This alone isn't unusual. But right before she hung up, she told me she'd give me her "best job" next time and take very good care of me. Then finished by telling me she loved me. I've always had a very good time with her, so her emphasis and final words have me intrigued, since it was already pretty good. Thoughts anyone?Let's see, if Pequod is captain Ahabs ship (I love google) that would make the answer to your hint, Starbuck.

That would limit the spa selection to either 72st street, Lake Plaza or Fitness I think. I've seen the mamasan at each of these so I have to think you are referring to the last one. LOL I wonder if her BF knows.

Prince Numenor
11-05-17, 09:12
I wonder how many she has had on the hook over the years she's been here.

Let's see, if Pequod is captain Ahabs ship (I love google) that would make the answer to your hint, Starbuck.

That would limit the spa selection to either 72st street, Lake Plaza or Fitness I think. I've seen the mamasan at each of these so I have to think you are referring to the last one. LOL I wonder if her BF knows.

DR1234
11-05-17, 09:49
I wonder how many she has had on the hook over the years she's been here.Yep. Like all the others here it's all about the cash and don't EVER think any differently. I certainly don't blame her or them. I suppose in some sense, it's no different than the marketing approaches countless other business use. I think she also advertises using alternate brands. KC, Coco, etc. The second one is ironic since she has an actual therapist with that name LOL. I'm sure that this is also a common practice.

In any regard you should just remember that it's a business for her. You should also remember why you're there. That way you both stay "happy".

ScottyP
11-05-17, 11:23

Anyway, had set up a Thursday noon appointment with her which she called and cancelled 60 minutes before (son's dentist appointment). This alone isn't unusual. But right before she hung up, she told me she'd give me her "best job" next time and take very good care of me. Then finished by telling me she loved me. I've always had a very good time with her, so her emphasis and final words have me intrigued, since it was already pretty good. Thoughts anyone?Glasses? If so, I wasn't aware she took appointments. She's very pretty, IMO.

Prince Numenor
11-05-17, 13:45
Been open 2 days. Definitely worth a visit. A very friendly cute 30's lady met me and the friendliness continued through the table shower and massage (which was very competent). Spoilt a bit on the flip by tease negotiation (be firm) and then somewhat limited options and I tipped. 60 which is unusual for me but probably worth it. Standard rates apply. The other lady there was a little older but attractive too- worth trying. Go for it.

Numenor.

Prince Numenor
11-05-17, 16:59
I like her a lot and have helped her in the past. I think I've been dropped from her list of "friends" which is a shame. She tried to be legitimate with a spa in Carmel and spent a lot of money on it. It didn't really go so back to her regular spa which makes her money and where she apparently adds to her income by working occassionally there to. She gives a very good massage. Good luck to her and her son- her main focus. I genuinely hope she has a good boyfriend that can give her some support she needs.

Numenor.

Yep. Like all the others here it's all about the cash and don't EVER think any differently. I certainly don't blame her or them. I suppose in some sense, it's no different than the marketing approaches countless other business use. I think she also advertises using alternate brands. KC, Coco, etc. The second one is ironic since she has an actual therapist with that name LOL. I'm sure that this is also a common practice.

In any regard you should just remember that it's a business for her. You should also remember why you're there. That way you both stay "happy".

BeachBum15
11-05-17, 20:21
Flying in to Indy on way North. Looking to relieve some air stress and could use a couple of good tips. Like to stop someplace with good rub with TS and the opportunity for more. My regular hunting gnds are more in Al GA & FL so Indy is new territory. Any help for a guy passing thru would be appreciated.

DR1234
11-06-17, 08:55
Glasses? If so, I wasn't aware she took appointments. She's very pretty, IMO.Yes Michelle is the one with glasses and I agree she is very pretty.

She does take appointments, but I don't know how often or what she bases her decision on. I know it's sometimes pretty tough to schedule with her; I've had her cancel on me several times or move me to one of the other girls. If you are lucky enough to get her, tho, she is worth the effort.

KYTavern12
11-06-17, 09:47
My one o'clock dream on Saturday was pushed back to 1:30 with three trucks in the lot. Wasted some time filling up and checking for some craft beer. Came back to an empty lot and took my turn. Awesome interior setup similar to one place I visited in Detroit. $6 for HR and $1. 00 to have her undress. What a treasure on the south side.

Heritage1
11-06-17, 12:14
Last summer her boyfriend / white knight got into a pissing match with another member trying to prove a point.

Michelle ended up curtailing her activities, and I too have been dropped. She is a sweetie, but had become hard to schedule with recently.

I like her a lot and have helped her in the past. I think I've been dropped from her list of "friends" which is a shame.
Numenor.

I Love Hjs 2
11-06-17, 14:02
Instead of the usual haunts, I thought I'd try some new places (along with some spots I've been before), compare what they advertise and share with you all.

Monarch- They advertise beautiful asian girls. Nope. Just the same, solo, 50 ish gal who's been there for years. Really solid massage. If you're a regular, standard finish and she asks how you want it.

Knights who say Ni-I only ever see one gal there. I know there's another one that works there. A ball licking good time if she gets to know you.

Purdue Rd seems to have just two gals working. I got lucky there a few months ago with a sweet young girl, but she's gone now. Solid, non-teasing massage from older an older gal. No teasing. Door left cracked open.

The old gals in Avon are pretty reliable. Last time, the gal was really busy and said she could squeeze me in but it had to be HH instead of the usual hour. Once I was on the table, she asked if we cold skip the massage and go straight to the finish and gave me half off for the inconvenience. Weird experience.

Foot Fitness on Michigan Rd advertises a new girl! Yeah. Sigh. It's the former gal from just up the road who gives a nice massage, but no extras I even heard a toddler running around in there. And they only have curtinis for a door that don't reach the floor. Speaking of just up the road, no extras there, but there do have a really cute 4 foot nothing gal who does a pretty solid massage. Really a shame they've become a no extras place again.

E. Carmel Dr-Oh, man. They have a really old gal there doing massages. I mean liver spots on her hands, driving a car with handicap plates old. I hadda do it just for giggles. It was the feeble kinda massage you would expect. Wow.

The spot just west of the Bean-Stellar massage and really stellar finish from your typical older gal. Now there are advertising new girls, so she may be gone, but well worth repeating if she's still there.

Had a good time just down the road on the President, but the gal warned me, don't put what happened on the internet. She said her boss reads it! Was she referencing this forum specifically? I don't know, but don't be our own worst enemy.

Questions for you all:

8916 S Meridian is advertising a new store front, new girl. Went by there to find only a guy working. He asked if it was okay if a guy did the massage, otherwise it would be an hour before they had a girl there. (Anyone been there recently who can share with me (PM).

I haven't heard about Pink in a while. Is it still open? What's the latest?

There's also a new one WAAAAYY out east on the President. Anyone TOFTT yet?

Ilapp
11-06-17, 14:03
So I know I'm relatively new here, but these super secret Dick Tracy codes - - are intended to throw off whom? The police? Us? Because a provider that is located in the "wood that is green" or the "land of shade" wouldn't fool my cat.When I read the first line. LOL at least the handle is new.

Dnims
11-06-17, 14:25
Any one been to the Breathing Room in Broad Ripple? Girl there is kind of cute and thought she could be fun if the extras are available. Probably give it a run later this week.

Ron BurgIndy
11-07-17, 10:12
Your box is stuffed full. Clean it out. -Ron.

I like her a lot and have helped her in the past. I think I've been dropped from her list of "friends" which is a shame. She tried to be legitimate with a spa in Carmel and spent a lot of money on it. It didn't really go so back to her regular spa which makes her money and where she apparently adds to her income by working occassionally there to. She gives a very good massage. Good luck to her and her son- her main focus. I genuinely hope she has a good boyfriend that can give her some support she needs.

Numenor.

TheBlindman
11-07-17, 15:44
Took the jump only to find Maggie and Renee have moved on. Lisa said she was the only one working and it was her first day. Weak massage and her lack of negotiating skills made for disappointing trip. Had fun there before, but probably won't return.

Jeebus112
11-07-17, 22:42
I had some take out scheduled for tomorrow that fell through, but since I'm on vacation thought I'd come to town and try an AMP. Cracking codes is usually fun for me and I think I cracked palindrome but was hoping I. Could get a pm that would let me confirm? I'm also. Considering a suite a, but I'm from north of indy and if I'm right palindrome is a lot. Closer. Thanks.

Jeebus112
11-07-17, 22:52
Nevermind, I figured it out and was wrong, should've read further.

JCreed
11-08-17, 10:31
Been open 2 days. Definitely worth a visit. A very friendly cute 30's lady met me and the friendliness continued through the table shower and massage (which was very competent). Spoilt a bit on the flip by tease negotiation (be firm) and then somewhat limited options and I tipped. 60 which is unusual for me but probably worth it. Standard rates apply. The other lady there was a little older but attractive too- worth trying. Go for it.

Numenor.Any landmarks to look out for?

UIS1957
11-08-17, 14:57
Too many new ones popping up. Close to 25 in Marion County now, three on East Washington in the last month alone!

You know what happens when the herd gets to large in nature? It gets thinned!

In this case the thinning will be raids then it will cycle again!

I went to the new one on E Washington just West of Post Rd today, pretty much like the last 5 I've visited, close your eyes and there are few differences.

Suite A (The National one) has the best menu for those seeking true happiness.

Jeebus112
11-08-17, 17:31
I'm from out of town looking for some fun, so I got my ovaltine decoder ring out and got cracking codes. Today, instead of drink more ovaltine, it read national. So, I headed out for a sweet a. I arrive at what all my research has led me to at 11:30 am only to find the door locked and sign turned off. Now, this did not deter me, as I was at my top pick, but had a plan b around the corner. Promptly arrived at what I had determined to be Phoenix. Not 100% sure it is (even now) but decided I'd gone too far to turn back. Greeted by two Arizonans, one short in a dress other tall in running pants and the shirt, I was shoved in a side room and told to wait. I speak some of the Arizona language and determined they were arguing over which would have the honor of touching me, when the shorter lady named Amy burst through the door, kissed me and told me how good it was to see me again (I never met her. I'd remember) she's cute and ambiguously aged and I was happy. Took an hour for .6 accidentally gave her a 50 more and she gave it back saying. Later. So I removed my wares of the road when she left and was serenaded by the neighbor singing Mr Jones and me, which really set the mood. She comes back, agree medium massage, oil and I am permitted some utc roaming, until I go to one spot, and she stopped me and said. Later, happy later. Decent massage I guess, did relax me, no question what was coming with the tease so I just relaxed and enjoyed it. On flip communication was a small issue. I thought she was telling me how much I was ordering for lunch, but she was asking if I'd brought protection. Having left my gun at home, she promptly provided one and what followed was perhaps my favorite AMP experience in a limited time. When lunch arrived, it was an all you can eat buffet, and everything I asked for off the large menu given to me with a smile. I got so full a few times I moaned, was told to shh because the neighbor was singing country or something, but my hearing was muffled by the thighs and cookie being served to me. Side note, that cookie needs some work, not sure they know how to trim the toppings, but it would be amazing if they did. I saw a cowgirl fighting a missionary, that was cool, and after a while lunch was over. Amazingly, she told me I had 10 minutes left so she massaged me and we spoke in broken English and worse Arizonans. Came time to tip, I realized I wasn't sure how much since she hadn't told me what my bill would be, so I happy gave her a buck forty, promised I would return soon. And I will. So, not sure if I found the mythical Phoenix, but Amy is definitely a spot at the end of a long drive worth heading to. Drink more ovaltine.

Agronoman
11-09-17, 07:14
I was coming back from a westside appointment and decided to give the Soho a try. I read reviews about the expense, but thought it might be worth it. JHC, what a bizarre visit. Greeted by Lo, a shapely young thing. $ up front for the hour and an upfront. 3 tip. I get comfortable and she brings in a skinny waif of a girl (with no english skills) to do the massage. Nice massage, no teasing, and on the flip goes out and Lo comes back in. What else would you like she says. I point out my needs and she says that will be an additional $$. Wow, really. Ok, I'm in and who comes back in but the skinny waif to take care of business. She is so tiny that Woodrow hit a wall half way in. She graduated head of her class in acting school, but it must have been uncomfortable for her. Had to of been. So now I have been there, done that, and won't do it again.

JhnSmth
11-09-17, 07:49
Stopped by muffler shop the other day. Haven't been there in ages. Got kind of a chunky girl wearing a really short frilly dress with a thing underneath. During the massage, she encouraged UTC. That's how I figured out it was a thong. Not a lot of teasing before the flip. Standard tip for standard finish. She wanted. 2 extra to touch up top. Finished up, and I left. I didn't even realize til I got to the car and saw the clock, but she shorted me almost 20 minutes on my hour. Thought it seemed quick, but I figured it was just me enjoying myself. Time flies and all. Anyhow, just be aware and watch the clock if you go there.

LittleToNoThin
11-09-17, 11:32
They are your posts so you can write them however you want I guess but what's the point? All of the speaking in tongues for what reason? Every other section of the Indianapolis board states names, donations and locations sometimes so I don't understand the need for trying to buffalo everyone. I will say this if the goal is to keep out of townees from taking your resources it's working, no way anyone from out of the area could figure this stuff out. Have fun with it I guess.

Ron BurgIndy
11-09-17, 11:53
Is a paid review board that is very obvious about location names, reviews, etc. But way less trafficked by mongers. I'm fairly certain that the codes only help keep the herd of mongers lower once the news is shared of "mew mew" or "amy" or "grace" being available at a certain location and having an amazing 20-year-old body with real boobies and providing sexual acrobatics for a low low price.

They are your posts so you can write them however you want I guess but what's the point? All of the speaking in tongues for what reason? Every other section of the Indianapolis board states names, donations and locations sometimes so I don't understand the need for trying to buffalo everyone. I will say this if the goal is to keep out of townees from taking your resources it's working, no way anyone from out of the area could figure this stuff out. Have fun with it I guess.

Ilapp
11-09-17, 12:09
They are your posts so you can write them however you want I guess but what's the point? All of the speaking in tongues for what reason? Every other section of the Indianapolis board states names, donations and locations sometimes so I don't understand the need for trying to buffalo everyone. I will say this if the goal is to keep out of townees from taking your resources it's working, no way anyone from out of the area could figure this stuff out. Have fun with it I guess.I don't think anyone thinks it hides any information it's just fun and games. And really about 10 seconds with Backpage and virtually all of the secret codes are revealed most obviously. Years ago it was much more clever and entertaining, very seldom now is it more than someone trying to be clever that is not.

Jeebus112
11-09-17, 13:31
no way anyone from out of the area could figure this stuff out. Have fun with it I guess.I am from out of town, took some work but I got where I wanted to go.

Goatee1456
11-09-17, 14:59
Visited an old reliable spa on the northwest side yesterday. Provider was probably late 30's to 40's and not real attractive. Quality standards have dropped considerably. Short hair and a bit pudgy, especially around the face. No happy ending vibe at all. But I️ left with a smile regardless. In retrospect think I️ should have just walked out as she was the one who greeted me at the desk.

Soundtime3
11-09-17, 19:39
I started checking the reports here about 2 months ago, coming from Google and RM. I've RTFF and enjoyed piecing together information to places I'll never go. I know it's been brought up recently that people don't like the codes, but man, I think it's fun. So you have to use your brain for two minutes before getting off with a passable massage? Get over yourselves. RM exists for a reason.

Anyway, I've visited the muffler shop a few times now. I've seen Amanda and I think Shea? Both seem to be in their 40's. I guess one other girl works there, Mia. Shea is a thicker woman, but eager to please. She'll all but put the mound of Venus in your palm during the rub. Everything is on the menu. Same with Amanda; she's slimmer, possible a bit older. Amanda is much more talkative than Shea (I'm pretty sure I'm getting Shea's name wrong). . 6 to house $. 4 for everything.

I've also visited a place that may not have a code on here? It's off of US 36 where you can get shoes and flowers to apologize to the Mrs. Later. Standard pricing, same average looking 40 somethings. Happy mongering gents.

Prince Numenor
11-10-17, 17:05
Just past Papa Johns heading North on Keystone after 62nd St. House converted to office.

Any landmarks to look out for?

RunForGold
11-12-17, 19:36
I stopped by Tucson on Saturday, one lady working, 'Kelly", 6-7/10, I guess 28-32, personable, said she had been here two weeks, came from California, didn't care for the cold weather. She looked a little pudgy, but was cute and friendly, so I stayed. Took the hour, lots of oil on my back and she kept massaging my back, on and on, no arms or hands which is usually the deal, finally moved to my butt, a little oil and then the tease began, no legs, nothing. She says turn over and, sadly, I paid the extra to have her disrobe for a closer inspection, not a good look, more overweight than I figured. (I prefer petite and small ladies.) Menu is full, but I didn't bite for anymore than the usual. Got shorted 20 minutes, but didn't make a scene, took my lumps and was happy to get in my vehicle.

Monsignor
11-13-17, 00:57
Is a paid review board that is very obvious about location names, reviews, etc. But way less trafficked by mongers. I'm fairly certain that the codes only help keep the herd of mongers lower once the news is shared of "mew mew" or "amy" or "grace" being available at a certain location and having an amazing 20-year-old body with real boobies and providing sexual acrobatics for a low low price.Those who say the codes are too hard will get no sympathy from me. RB is correct. There are other boards where names and addresses are openly stated. The fact of the matter is, most of the places are "decrypted" on THIS thread, if you read through enough of the posts. I guess from my perspective it's more about making you work at least a LITTLE bit to enjoy what I've spent time and money figuring out. And by the way, if you have a few decent posts under your belt, regardless of where you are from, I'll happily share most of my info via PM anyway.

I don't think anyone with half a brain thinks any of this fools our friends in blue.

Ilapp
11-13-17, 12:33
Those who say the codes are too hard will get no sympathy from me. RB is correct. There are other boards where names and addresses are openly stated. The fact of the matter is, most of the places are "decrypted" on THIS thread, if you read through enough of the posts. I guess from my perspective it's more about making you work at least a LITTLE bit to enjoy what I've spent time and money figuring out. And by the way, if you have a few decent posts under your belt, regardless of where you are from, I'll happily share most of my info via PM anyway.

I don't think anyone with half a brain thinks any of this fools our friends in blue.To see an old familiar and helpful name pop back up. I've got a couple. Of good reviews for this thread that I haven't seen anything about yet but not sure if I will get around to posting. Anyway, glad to see you're still getting rubbed the right way.

ManWithPants
11-14-17, 22:11
Admins said people are supposed to post the official addresses of the massage parlors, because there is no reason hiding them when the cops already know where they are and can bust them anytime.

LayBack
11-14-17, 23:09
Anybody know where a FS AMP is around indy.

Monsignor
11-15-17, 00:33
Anybody know where a FS AMP is around indy.Yes. I believe a fair number of us do.

Monsignor
11-15-17, 00:35
Anybody know where a FS AMP is around indy.Yes. I believe a fair number of us do.

Monsignor
11-15-17, 01:24
To see an old familiar and helpful name pop back up. I've got a couple. Of good reviews for this thread that I haven't seen anything about yet but not sure if I will get around to posting. Anyway, glad to see you're still getting rubbed the right way.Same here Ilapp but compared to you I'm a mere dilettante. I bow at the feet of the master!

Hope you post, but for gods sake, be sure not to "code " the names!

Bailey69
11-15-17, 01:39
A buddy of mine who's been to Sunrise (Fishers) keeps talking about a cute provider named KC. Every time I've called it's been Coco, Amy or Michelle. No KC. Any body know of or had experience with this other provider? Is he yanking my chain?

Bromad1972
11-15-17, 02:27
Anybody know where a FS AMP is around indy.Yes we do.

Nells M All
11-15-17, 05:38
I was working around avon. And I have a bad back. So I thought I would try a massage parlor and I went to the one west of dan jones on the south side of 36.

Horrible massage couldn't speak english didn't even seem to understand that hurts. No offer of any extra. Really no flip. So as I was leaving I was half way across the parking lot.

I herd yelling behind. Like I stole something. I turned around and there was the guy that had been at the front counter. And the girl that did the massage.

The guy was yelling at me. Hey you no tip girl. I turned around. And he kept yelling you no tip girl. You tip girl. I said what? He said girl make feel good. You tip girl.

It was like exstortion. Like he wouldn't let me leave until I tipped. Kept yelling you tip girl. Finally I threw him a $20 just so I could leave. It all happened so quick.

I couldn't think. After I left. I kept thinking that was a horrible massage. And no extra. Why in the hell did I let them extort a $20. Should have kicked his ass.

Or got to my truck and stuck my 9 mm in his face.

Nells M All
11-15-17, 05:44
After bad exp at the one on the south side of 36 the next day I went to the one on the north side of 36 at dan jones. This time good massage.

And on the flip she went right in to the jack hammer. Which wasnt working for me. She didn't offer anything but jack hammer. Which wasnt working.

She jack hammered away for 15 minutes. She did let me cop top feel while she jack hammered. But I wasnt in to it. So have her 40 tip and left.

She gets a A for effort she tried for 15 minutes.

Nells M All
11-15-17, 06:13
I forgot to mention in my avon post nether place has a door on the room just curtains.

RunForGold
11-15-17, 08:28
Anybody know where a FS AMP is around indy.I can only speak for myself, but for me the biggest thrill of this hobby is the search, the chase, the quest to find the diamond in the rough that we all 'know' is out there. I would hate to deprive you of that thrill of finding it yourself, read the ads, search the forum, take your lumps and learn from the experience. Things change all of the time with the AMP and any suggestions I would / could give you today very easily could be wrong tomorrow. Search as you may, then make reports accordingly.

DuggerJug
11-15-17, 08:30
Let's see, if Pequod is captain Ahabs ship (I love google) that would make the answer to your hint, Starbuck.

That would limit the spa selection to either 72st street, Lake Plaza or Fitness I think. I've seen the mamasan at each of these so I have to think you are referring to the last one. LOL I wonder if her BF knows.Super funny. I love the codes. I got the pequod reference right away, because I paid attention in school. Still the hint didn't help because I have no idea where the Starbucks are since I never go there, worst cup of coffee I have ever had.

DuggerJug
11-15-17, 08:34
Anybody know where a FS AMP is around indy.Dude, there are over 6800 posts on this thread below yours that answer that question. Essentially, its the reason the thread and the f**ing website exists in the first place. Do you walk into mcdonalds and ask if they sell hamburgers? See the newbie section and check out the top of the page under abbreviations and look up this one: RTFF.

PrinterMike
11-15-17, 08:55
Just past Papa Johns heading North on Keystone after 62nd St. House converted to office.Standard AMP. Cute girl, nice table shower with lots of attention to the undercarriage. She wanted me to do some of cleaning, but I just replaced my hand with hers and all was right with the world. Good massage I will say. Flip, brief negotiation. . 4 fornthe rub, . 2 more if the girls come out. Not much more offered. Don't make it that way often, but if I was in need for a standard might pop back in.

Mike.

Admin2
11-15-17, 09:39
Admins said people are supposed to post the official addresses of the massage parlors, because there is no reason hiding them when the cops already know where they are and can bust them anytime.If you're not talking about this site please ignore the rest of this post.

If you are talking about this site you're a fucking liar. We never said anything of the kind. The rules specifically prohibit posting full addresses and I redact them all the time.

A2

Jjbee62
11-15-17, 10:06
If you're not talking about this site please ignore the rest of this post.

If you are talking about this site you're a fucking liar. We never said anything of the kind. The rules specifically prohibit posting full addresses and I redact them all the time.

A2I was wondering why the OP didn't just start posting addresses, but I like your answer better.

Seriously guys, the best thing you can do is first RTFF and then go to an AMP. Look at the name. Is it called "Happy Time?" Remember the posts stating you won't have a happy time at Happy Time? Go somewhere else.

You might get lucky and have a great time. You might have an okay time or a lousy time. If you liked what you received, go back, otherwise pick another. If you go twice a month, you'll have them all figured out pretty quickly.

Along the way you'll probably find a few gems. Might just be a really good massage, might be a great standard finish, or FS. I've had my best experiences in AMPs nobody was discussing and some of my worst were in the AMP of the day everyone is raving about.

If you're always chasing the crowd, your nose is literally (I've seen the way they rotate the towels) always in another mongers ass.

WhiskeyMan
11-15-17, 11:39
Visited an angel last week and all good still. Standard touching and a nice handshake.

What was interesting is she gave me a business card and told me I ought to try there other place and that I would love it.

Has my interest peaked for sure.

Hard to say the name of the other place without giving it away but it's off 56th.

Any feedback I welcome on this.

Mike Hocke
11-15-17, 15:47
Wanted to post on this from my trip to Indy a couple of months back. I took a walk in the mountains one afternoon. Standard all around, except the hostess stuck around while I garbed back up after the session. No big deal there, but I was a little skeezed out when she took the towel I'd been laying on and gently smoothed it out on the table for the next guest. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Dracos
11-16-17, 10:21
There's 4 possibilities here, I think you need to drop another hint. Even saying 56th and Keystone isn't enough, because there's two AMPs there.

Visited an angel last week and all good still. Standard touching and a nice handshake.

What was interesting is she gave me a business card and told me I ought to try there other place and that I would love it.

Has my interest peaked for sure.

Hard to say the name of the other place without giving it away but it's off 56th.

Any feedback I welcome on this.

Ilapp
11-16-17, 14:06
There's 4 possibilities here, I think you need to drop another hint. Even saying 56th and Keystone isn't enough, because there's two AMPs there.If you know who runs the one off 56th then you know it would have to be the other one.

WhiskeyMan
11-16-17, 15:42
There's 4 possibilities here, I think you need to drop another hint. Even saying 56th and Keystone isn't enough, because there's two AMPs there.Aqua is the key word. Prob too much info.

Let me know.

Ron BurgIndy
11-16-17, 17:46
You sir, are Deadpool. Maybe you should read before asking something like that as your first post? It's a good way to look like a bad uncle.

Anybody know where a FS AMP is around indy.

Zv4258
11-16-17, 19:46
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post?"

A2

PurpleHey
11-17-17, 06:15
I don't know about the rest of you, but I like to park in the back. This is not a euphemism, this is actually where I prefer to physically locate my automobile as it relates to the entrance of my AMP of choice for the hour.

With that in mind, I would like to submit to that we code name the new place LIDS. It's a good landmark, and a good parking spot if you don't want your SO or her friends recognizing your car as they drive by on a busy road. There is no good parking at lids. It's either lids or street parking on 64 and walk. Good thing it's dark so much in the winter.

Disclaimer, I've not tried the service at lids, never been there, but If you like anonymity like me, you might try the beaches at Stone key. Its close and they do allow parking in rear. Once again, that's outside in the lot with your auto. On the inside it's pretty standard, YMMV. Happy hunting.

Thaute
11-17-17, 19:53
Anyone been to the spa on west Washington near Pizza Hut? I'm thinking of giving it a go, just curious if I was TOFTT or not.

MayTag4040
11-19-17, 08:55
Anyone been to the spa on west Washington near Pizza Hut? I'm thinking of giving it a go, just curious if I was TOFTT or not.Went right after they opened, status quo as others, . 40 & . 40 w / he. More might be available but did not ask. A couple of things: Park somewhere else than on that property, a ***** to get out of. Yhe mamason I had worked at the spa to the north on the rock. Don't know if it was because it was new of what, I was looking for new China Doll but found an old one.

Indiguy
11-19-17, 17:43
Went right after they opened, status quo as others, . 40 & . 40 w / he. More might be available but did not ask. A couple of things: Park somewhere else than on that property, a ***** to get out of. Yhe mamason I had worked at the spa to the north on the rock. Don't know if it was because it was new of what, I was looking for new China Doll but found an old one.I not only nearly banged my vehicle against another backing out at night jockeying back and forth, but had to get up OFF the BENCH mid massage to go out and MOVE my car from the front to the side- fortunately before the flip.

Buzzy 1
11-19-17, 18:32
Anyone been to the spa on west Washington near Pizza Hut? I'm thinking of giving it a go, just curious if I was TOFTT or not.Been there numerous times. Reviewed it not long after it opened. I did figure out that if you pull in then back into parking space, much easier getting out. It is for sure tight parking. Have noticed that they kepp changing girls often, have saw 4 diff ones since they opened. Will prolly repeat as have had good visits and its soo close to work. LOL.

Monsignor
11-20-17, 01:19
A buddy of mine who's been to Sunrise (Fishers) keeps talking about a cute provider named KC. Every time I've called it's been Coco, Amy or Michelle. No KC. Any body know of or had experience with this other provider? Is he yanking my chain?He's either yanking your chain, or one of the girls is giving you an AKA. Did he describe her? In an earlier post it was implied that Michelle sometimes uses that name, although if true, I would be surprised.

Bailey69
11-20-17, 12:52
He's either yanking your chain, or one of the girls is giving you an AKA. Did he describe her? In an earlier post it was implied that Michelle sometimes uses that name, although if true, I would be surprised.I asked him about it and he said it's the girl who answers the phone and his description painted a spot on picture of Michelle. So I think it's the second of your possibilities. The Services described were more than I've ever received from her tho.

Could she be offering but doing so under an AKA so that word doesn't get out?

Guess it could also be wishful thinking on his part.

MooPpoint
11-20-17, 19:08
He's either yankinyour chain, or one of the girls is giving you an AKA. Did he describe her? In an earlier post it was implied that Michelle sometimes uses that name, although if true, I would be surprised.KC and Michelle are the same. I've seen her for a long time, under both names. And, yes, she's awesome.

HyperPup
11-21-17, 00:58
So I have been lurking for several months and have enjoyed the hobby and deciphering the code by rtff. I have had ups and downs and close encounters the last 6 months. Tl; dr at the bottom.

First attempts were at a place I saw advertise on CL but no review here and decided to TOFFT. This place keeps the front door locked so you need a key to get in or maybe a stone to break the lock. Having tight security I thought there would be a good end but was left wanting more even after repeat visits. I am sure now this was because of my awkwardness being new to adventuring.

Visiting the lake recently was met with same results as others, high pressure to tip for no relief. And little massage skills.

I found OZ and was very pleased with standard prices and utc roaming more so after return visits, however one day I went and an uncle was visiting the wizard and haven't returned since. If anyone has visited recently and could pm I would like to return if they have turned off the furnace.

Having my regular spot burned I ventured a little further south to see some flowers bloom.

First visit was great 5/10 AMP scale, treated like a king with table shower great massage and finished surprisingly happy with a finger on the greek doorway. Second visit was not so good drew the other woman mid 50's and awkward mechanical finish on the flip, she wasnt getting the job done and opted for self service regular tip still given against my better judgment.

Visited a mobile masseuse that advertises, salty at $. 5 hr but that includes one release. Best massage I've ever had no clothes roaming allowed. No extra tip given, broke several rules on this one, gave money up front, was in a residence and was super nervous the whole time, but she was very accommodating and pleasant. Will probably return just not often.

Tl; dr codes are fun, oz may have burned, ill be mobile.

Fmlyhm1970
11-21-17, 18:08
Went to the new place in a house on Dolly's street. Appears to have parking in the back but no luck, there is a garage back there and a bunch of trucks. So I parked out front. It a bit off the road, but it's a busy road. Anyway, everything looked clean and well kept. Provider was 30's 6/10. Didn't get a name. Massage was very good. She was very giggly and full of energy but was very hard to understand. On the flip was standard finish no matter how hard you try to get FS. Still was a nice visit. I think I'm done with AMPs though. Looking for a domestic provider. Any leads would be appreciated.

For entertainment purposes only.

KWorld68
11-23-17, 19:02
I think it's OZ that I occasionally visit. This time I drew Sherice, shauntea, shaniqua. Something like that anyway. Nice girl, 4 to 5 / 10 on the AMP scale. A bit chubby and rough in the face, but she was very nice. Didn't speak much English. Allowed OTC roaming during the rub. Plenty of teasing. Nice HE on the flip. Allowed UTC roaming above the waist and a bit of nipple action. Slowed down the hand action when asked. Standard rates and tip.

MjmjHigh
11-24-17, 14:13
All the woman I like were busy so went to get my car checked. They always take care of you.

DotherGuy
11-24-17, 16:31
So I headed over to one close by my house. I had not been there for a couple of months. For some reason you have to sign in now, odd. Was greeted by a cute petite girl, 6/10. She had a nice large B cup and was about 5 foot tall. The massage started and I must say not bad. I even fell asleep at one point. I only paid for an hour and even asked if I could extend it to 90 min, she said no next time. On the flip the usual question " you been here before?" I said yes. Then the towel flew right off. She asked what I liked but the menu was limited. Her technique was great and there was roaming UTC. I am hoping next time maybe a bigger menu. Tipped usual and left happy.

BpkbDude
11-25-17, 21:20
You all can thank me later for sharing this dream. Maybe buy me a beer. So, I was enjoying me some Amanda. An old favorite Boston song on West Washington St. The parking was a bit tight, but it's easy to just back out all the way. You can get you some Pizza at the Hut when your in the neighborhood too. Anyways, 2 days ago I dreamed this girl met me at the door & wow, wow, wow. She wore some really short (I mean short) blue jeans shorts. Did I say short? Have as short as anything Daisy Duke ever wore. And they were baggy around the legs. She was REALLY pretty & gave a nice massage. She was Chinese, thin and tight. You will NOT be disappointed. So, my dream continued for days, so I ended up at the same place. Wow. Same shorts or an identical pair.

So, here is the challenge. Let us all know, after you go see her, if you were able to resist the full menu. I doubt it. Let me just say. She's smooth & soft in ALL the right places and cute. Take my advice though, it rains a lot in Indiana, so don't forget your own raincoat. They don't have any to use.

DuggerJug
11-26-17, 08:05
I started checking the reports here about 2 months ago, coming from Google and RM. I've RTFF and enjoyed piecing together information to places I'll never go. I know it's been brought up recently that people don't like the codes, but man, I think it's fun. So you have to use your brain for two minutes before getting off with a passable massage? Get over yourselves. RM exists for a reason.

Anyway, I've visited the muffler shop a few times now. I've seen Amanda and I think Shea? Both seem to be in their 40's. I guess one other girl works there, Mia. Shea is a thicker woman, but eager to please. She'll all but put the mound of Venus in your palm during the rub. Everything is on the menu. Same with Amanda; she's slimmer, possible a bit older. Amanda is much more talkative than Shea (I'm pretty sure I'm getting Shea's name wrong). . 6 to house $. 4 for everything.

I've also visited a place that may not have a code on here? It's off of US 36 where you can get shoes and flowers to apologize to the Mrs. Later. Standard pricing, same average looking 40 somethings. Happy mongering gents.Based on this report I decided to return here after a long absence, thinking the staff had been changed. It has not. Maybe the girls have rotated their handles, but its the same 3 chics that have been there since it re-opened.

DuggerJug
11-26-17, 08:16
Well, I came off a more than 2 month hiatus last week. The visit to the Muffler shop was disappointing, as I found no new girls there at all. I stopped going there because: I don't like pre service tipping, it makes me uncomfortable. As a regular, they should know me; the menu got too expensive. I was getting regular FS from "rebecca" but her price kept going up. She seemed upset last time that I didn't want anything more than the handshake, and she keeps asking for more than the standard tip. The next day after reading several more posts, I ventured to the reliable old phoenix location on national. I like this place in that they really don't advertise anymore yet they are still open. Had another amazing FS time with minnie for buck 60 total. The only issue is, as previously reported, the people next door. This time they entire staff was enjoying an extended smoke break as I pulled up at exactly 10 AM. I didn't enjoy the gazes as buzzed and waited to be let in.

Assmanoh
11-27-17, 09:50
You all can thank me later for sharing this dream. Maybe buy me a beer. So, I was enjoying me some Amanda. An old favorite Boston song on West Washington St. The parking was a bit tight, but it's easy to just back out all the way. You can get you some Pizza at the Hut when your in the neighborhood too. Anyways, 2 days ago I dreamed this girl met me at the door & wow, wow, wow. She wore some really short (I mean short) blue jeans shorts. Did I say short? Have as short as anything Daisy Duke ever wore. And they were baggy around the legs. She was REALLY pretty & gave a nice massage. She was Chinese, thin and tight. You will NOT be disappointed. So, my dream continued for days, so I ended up at the same place. Wow. Same shorts or an identical pair.

So, here is the challenge. Let us all know, after you go see her, if you were able to resist the full menu. I doubt it. Let me just say. She's smooth & soft in ALL the right places and cute. Take my advice though, it rains a lot in Indiana, so don't forget your own raincoat. They don't have any to use.Based on your recommendation I gave this place a visit. The parking situation was tight as mentioned by others but it was manageable. Came in for hhr visit. The short shorts were the first thing I noticed and they were looking pretty good. During the first part of the massage she leaned against my hand several times which made it pretty clear that touching was encouraged. On the flip she continued a light touch massage that was just so-so but never touched jr. At some point she looked up and got right in my face and turned so I could whisper in her ear. She wants 1. 5 for cfs although will take less but insists that next time it's 1. 5. CFS was certainly tight but that meant only being able to go in 1/2 stroke which diminished the entertainment. Of course it got the job done but probably won't return given the expected rate and mediocre experience.

KYTavern12
11-27-17, 10:42
Coming back from Cincy and stopped at Jump Street for some Black Friday shopping. Christy early 40's long hair and skinny 7/10 scale was working solo and went for an H. Drew the room in the middle so no wall noise from next door was to be had. Very GFE and playful. Short dress and the smoothest legs. 15 min in negotiations began and dropped $1. No FS but everything else was on the menu. Every Jump Street AP's I've seen has the most wonderful eraser nipples. Very tasty, smooth skin and gumball nips left me very happy.

Zv4258
11-27-17, 15:38

So, here is the challenge. Let us all know, after you go see her, if you were able to resist the full menu. I doubt it. Let me just say. She's smooth & soft in ALL the right places and cute. Take my advice though, it rains a lot in Indiana, so don't forget your own raincoat. They don't have any to use.Sure she's cute for 50+. This place won't stay open for more than 2 months imo. My visit was interrupted no less than 4 times by you fellow A-holes over 1/2 hour. Finally had to ask her to lock the door (which she thankfully did).

*hint #1* if you see a vehicle in the parking lot, wait for the dude inside to leave prior to walking in.

*hint #2* Amanda recommended not parking next to building because "there's lots of trouble". Hence won't be open long. Enjoy while you can.

BTW, you guys must really be doing a # on poor Amanda. The floor tile was comletely loose around the massage table. Almost twisted an ankle whilst trying to get my footing. Watch your step.

DFB33
11-27-17, 18:15
So I opted for a 4 hand experience at Oz. I was lucky enough that Ruby was there, not sure who the other girl was that she brought in. The other girl was not very good at much of anything. She was probably a 6-7/10 on the AMP scale and gave a so-so massage and tease. Ruby on the other hand gave a decent massage with lots of tease and was outstanding on the flip. In the end I had all four puppies out and played with all of them, it was a great time. Don't know if I would do it again here, but definitely would try a different spot if there was one recommended.

My one complaint. Was Ruby was wearing a ton of perfume, so when I walked out of there I smelled like I'd taken a bath in it. I had to go home, change clothes and take a shower it was so overwhelming. Set me back $180.

I do have a question now that our big puppied friend at 21 jump street is no longer around does anyone have any other places where there is a provider with large puppies that likes to let them come out to play?

Member #5766
11-28-17, 12:10
Went on a dream to the 71 area. One of the worse massages overall. Pretty decent standard finish. No touching. 5/10.1 bill total.

TheBlindman
11-28-17, 15:07
Went on a dream to the 71 area. One of the worse massages overall. Pretty decent standard finish. No touching. 5/10.1 bill total.Sounds like east? Haven't visited in a while, but Mimi and Coco had been for quite some time. Before that Mary was a pleasant surprise, but she moved on too soon. Table shower was ok.

SilkGreenYey
11-28-17, 18:14
Made my first trip to the gas station yesterday an was greeted by a familiar face she worked by toys are us didn't remember if I had a good time with her from our last encounter so I opt for an hr an a shower she is tall maybe 5'8 an older lets just say 50 so she gets a 5/10 on AMP scale $1 for total visit but what surprises me is her puppies came out to play an were nice an fellow mongers lets just say they almost poked my eyes out they were so hard. LOL.

RunForGold
11-28-17, 19:24
Stopped by Phoenix, my go to place for as long as they have been open, saw Wei Wei for an hour, never a hassle in all of my visits, no matter the person who opens the door. Like most mongers, I have searched other places for that 'diamond' in the rough, but always return to Phoenix where the service is great, the massage better than most, have not been shorted on time, fair prices, and you get a smile, a thank you, a bottle of water and a piece of chocolate as you leave. When they know you, you are a friend.

IndyGuy89
11-28-17, 19:54
Anyone ever taken a shot? Someone in another thread attempted to see her but she flipped out apparently a few months back. Will probably be TOFTT on Monday.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/an-experience-by-becki-incall/31535352

Soundtime3
11-28-17, 23:02
I went again and met up with the last of the trio, Mia. I've seen the other two current women there during the past few months. I accidentally saved the best for last.

While she's about the same age as the other two (late 30's, early 40's), she was definitely the best. She was more firm and in better shape than Amanda and Shia, in my opinion of course. Her massage was much better too. She spent plenty of time on my entire body during the hour we spent together. Soft at times and hard when needed. With oil, she massaged my feet, hands and even my head (less oil there of course). Plenty of teasing and allowed otc roaming. After the flip she was working my arm, and placed my hand on her stomach. Of course I moved up and she asked "You like?" Yes. Yes I did. We discussed options and I went FS for $. 4, after paying. 6 to the house. She was great, very responsive and seemed to enjoy it.

I feel like I've conquered the muffler shop so I'll probably move on to other places to keep things interesting. If I do go back, I'll certainly request Mia. Be safe out there.

Member #5766
11-29-17, 12:26
Sounds like east? Haven't visited in a while, but Mimi and Coco had been for quite some time. Before that Mary was a pleasant surprise, but she moved on too soon. Table shower was ok.North side.

Abyss23
11-29-17, 17:15
I'm visiting next week. Can anyone point me toward something around the airport? The ads are plentiful, but not sure what ad correspond with the many reviews. (Gas station, muffler shop, etc).

Any help would be appreciated. Pm if preferred.

Ron BurgIndy
11-29-17, 17:33
Try the Mountains or Palindrome. There are some others near there or west of there with reviews. I suppose someone could PM this guy to give some tips, that is unless they're busy getting HEs.

Ron.

I'm visiting next week. Can anyone point me toward something around the airport? The ads are plentiful, but not sure what ad correspond with the many reviews. (Gas station, muffler shop, etc).

Any help would be appreciated. Pm if preferred.

MassGuy1
11-29-17, 20:23

Any help would be appreciated. Pm if preferred.Gas station is a not so good code. What I mean by that is there are several locations along east Washington. 2 of them within a mile or so of each other both have gas stations next door. I'm going to assume the one he was talking about is next to a fine local Chinese restaurant. What more could you want? Pork fried rice and a HE. Cum to think of it. Hmmmmm.

XandirHunt
11-29-17, 20:58
Try the Mountains or Palindrome. There are some others near there or west of there with reviews. I suppose someone could PM this guy to give some tips, that is unless they're busy getting HEs.

Ron.I think the one on West Washington by the pizza hut is the closest to the airport and best option.

PlmCaoyf
11-29-17, 21:18
It's been almost a year since I visited any AMPs. What's the move? Where the spinner types at? Been looking at an ad about an hour plus bubble bath on bindord. Any you fuckers have any recommendations?

WhatsUp73
11-30-17, 01:24
Stopped by Phoenix, my go to place for as long as they have been open, saw Wei Wei for an hour, never a hassle in all of my visits, no matter the person who opens the door. Like most mongers, I have searched other places for that 'diamond' in the rough, but always return to Phoenix where the service is great, the massage better than most, have not been shorted on time, fair prices, and you get a smile, a thank you, a bottle of water and a piece of chocolate as you leave. When they know you, you are a friend.Ditto on the not being shorted on time. When I saw Amy there the other day she said "don't leave yet you have 10 minutes left on your hour!" Quite a contrast to the many providers who try to rush you out the door ahead of time. It was a pleasant surprise.

Abyss23
11-30-17, 09:26
I think the one on West Washington by the pizza hut is the closest to the airport and best option.Appreciate the insight.

Jjbee62
11-30-17, 11:02
It's been almost a year since I visited any AMPs. What's the move? Where the spinner types at? Been looking at an ad about an hour plus bubble bath on bindord. Any you fuckers have any recommendations?Yes. I have a recommendation: Read The Forum.

Another great recommendation: Stop pretending to have experience that you clearly don't have.

I haven't been in an Indy AMP in about 9 months now. However, I know that instead of "where the spinner types at", you should be asking "is there currently a spinner type worth the price, working at an AMP in Indy?

Probably your best bet is to pay for 2 hours at the bubble bath place on Binford. Then you can come back and read the forum.

Nells M All
11-30-17, 15:31
I went to Pizza Hut today. She is a tight little package. First off everybody is right about parking. Not much parking and have to back out. Once I found it and parked. I do have a bad back. Have had surgery twice. Bad disc. So I go more for a good massage. At least for me. This ain't the place to go for a massage. She don't play games. I gave her 60 for hour massage. And she kind of rubbed my shoulders for like 5 minutes. Then she pulled my arm off. And pushed it between her legs. Daisy dukes no panties. Which of course got me going. So I raised up. Kind of motioned for her to get on the bed too. And she held up 2 fingers and said two more. That be two more. Which like a dumb ass I thought she meant $20 more. So I said OK I've got that. And got $20 more out of my pants. She said no $200 more. So she meant would be the original $60 plus another $200. Equal $260. Well I wasn't going to pay that much. So she motioned the jerking motion and said $80 more. So I paid it. So no massage paid for a hour. Got jerked off and in and out 20 minutes for $140. She said you come back bring 200 next time. I won't be going back. To rich for my blood. I'm not paying $260 for a quick ride with no massage. Like I said my back is bad I mainly go for the massage.

Rexclay
11-30-17, 15:41
Anyone ever taken a shot? Someone in another thread attempted to see her but she flipped out apparently a few months back. Will probably be TOFTT on Monday.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/an-experience-by-becki-incall/31535352No FS. Good massage. It was a satisfying experience.

Rexclay
11-30-17, 15:48
Link for the mobile masseuse?

So I have been lurking for several months and have enjoyed the hobby and deciphering the code by rtff. I have had ups and downs and close encounters the last 6 months. Tl; dr at the bottom.

First attempts were at a place I saw advertise on CL but no review here and decided to TOFFT. This place keeps the front door locked so you need a key to get in or maybe a stone to break the lock. Having tight security I thought there would be a good end but was left wanting more even after repeat visits. I am sure now this was because of my awkwardness being new to adventuring.

Visiting the lake recently was met with same results as others, high pressure to tip for no relief. And little massage skills.

I found OZ and was very pleased with standard prices and utc roaming more so after return visits, however one day I went and an uncle was visiting the wizard and haven't returned since. If anyone has visited recently and could pm I would like to return if they have turned off the furnace.

Having my regular spot burned I ventured a little further south to see some flowers bloom.

First visit was great 5/10 AMP scale, treated like a king with table shower great massage and finished surprisingly happy with a finger on the greek doorway. Second visit was not so good drew the other woman mid 50's and awkward mechanical finish on the flip, she wasnt getting the job done and opted for self service regular tip still given against my better judgment.

Visited a mobile masseuse that advertises, salty at $. 5 hr but that includes one release. Best massage I've ever had no clothes roaming allowed. No extra tip given, broke several rules on this one, gave money up front, was in a residence and was super nervous the whole time, but she was very accommodating and pleasant. Will probably return just not often.

Tl; dr codes are fun, oz may have burned, ill be mobile.

Member #5766
11-30-17, 22:34
Alright I've given up trying to figure out this code. Someone hook a brother up?