PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

JamesHunt76
10-29-15, 09:23
Agree with Kyussfan. Never had anything here more than an excellent massage. Girls are cute, but legit as far as I can tell.How much roaming is allowed?

Kyussfan
10-29-15, 12:01
How much roaming is allowed?I've gotten close to the private parts but am politely moved away, or she'll move on to another part of your massage which requires her to stand farther away from your hands. So I wouldn't expect anything, except a great massage. Happy hunting!!

Bbl1950
10-29-15, 16:45
I used to frequent this establishment many times when I worked across the street where there is soon to be a new Meijer's. The girl I've always seen was a 8. 0/10 on the AMP scale. Probably the best massage I've ever gotten out of many many different AMPs over the years. HOWEVER, after never a hint of extra's, I realized she was strictly legit. Probably why she was never on the rotating program. You can punch the clown in the forehead on your own, and she'll even clean up any soda you may have spilled, but that's it. I have continued to pay occasional visits, because it really is IMO, the most relaxing massage I've ever received from any AMP. Though YMMV!! Oh, and it is door #3, though there is something weird written in vinyl decal on the door. Don't remember what it says.I've also been there a few times but went past couple of weeks ago and looked closed? Had a note to call another girl on the door. Wondering if the regular girl (Sally) is gone and new ones now working there? Anyone have an update?

Samarai
10-31-15, 13:41
TOFTT and glad I did! The building looks like a dump and you have to park on one of the side streets. Inside it's an old building but clean. The room was warm and not damp (I was afraid of it being damp) there was a musty smell like it had been empty for a while but not too bad. Judy came in and she's young maybe 20-21 very cute at least an 8/10. Her massage was thorough and quite good. She did the hot towel thing and applied baby powder and started some serious teasing. On the flip plenty of roaming up top and some nipple play with the standard HE. Tipped. 6 for a good time. Will repeat.On Thursday I had the same experience. Took me 30 min to find the place, but worth it! Judy was about 25 and had a very good attitude.

FzrMan
10-31-15, 21:05
Visit the H and ask for Lisa. Definitely made the visit worth while.

Shagging Dog
11-01-15, 13:47
I'm a long time advocate of AMPs and so I decided to give a new spot a try and found it to be refreshing. 2 nice late 30 ish gals working in a clean environment. The doors don't lock; but this didn't seem to impact her so it didn't bother me. I was happy to find a new place with a great massage and an opportunity to quench my thirst after I'd done a little roaming!

NightOwl14
11-02-15, 08:49
On Thursday I had the same experience. Took me 30 min to find the place, but worth it! Judy was about 25 and had a very good attitude.I was in the general area on Friday and could not find this place. Am I looking on the wrong part of the dime?

Rogmaes
11-02-15, 09:02
Any intel on the AAMP in the Sandra Ln Apt complex?

Mcrabopple
11-02-15, 13:02
On Thursday I had the same experience. Took me 30 min to find the place, but worth it! Judy was about 25 and had a very good attitude.I drive around the area for quite a while in Friday around 7 pm. Couldn't locate it so headed up to 71st for a pretty good massage by Amy.

ItsReal
11-02-15, 13:17
Visited the Day Spa in Plainfield physically a Dump but on the way to the airport so thought I'd give it a try. Girl was about a 6 but very nice a good massage allowed some roaming Nice big nipples my favorite. Lots of teasing and nice hands on the flip played where I wanted her to. No table shower but stand up shower in the back 60+40 all in all.

May repeat but only on way to catch a flight.

Stephen317
11-02-15, 17:52
Any intel on the AAMP in the Sandra Ln Apt complex?I visited last week. Was easy to set an appointment which is required I called originally to ask price and location but set appointment latter by text. It was. 60 for the hour.

Girl was in mid to late 20's probably a 6. 5 to 7 on AMP scale. There wasn't much of a massage, she did some good teasing to start and quickly asked if I was ready to turn over.

She gave a BBBJ and then we moved to multiple positions until finished. FS was $ extra so total was on par with other similar listings like this. Overall it was a descent experience.

Better than trying to bargain with the girls in AMP's that want $$ for FS on top of massage fee. I will probably repeat.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-girls-new-in-town/12645810

Msmith0052
11-02-15, 19:30
Well, I always go to 96th or 116 and leave satisfied, but I'm going to try E 71 and give a review.

LancePkrbttm
11-02-15, 20:39
Went to this place. Reasonably attractive chick. Real nice boobs. Maybe bolt-ons. Couldn't get them all the way out. Lots of teasing. Was happy with the service. But she folded up my towel and replaced it where I found it. That's too gross. Won't return.

RunForGold
11-02-15, 21:57
Any intel on the AAMP in the Sandra Ln Apt complex?I was there several months ago. For me, it was a scary situation, I don't like pulling into an old apartment complex and having the street go to a dead end. No way out except turn around. I went during the day. There was one older lady working there. Thin, in her younger years probably rather attractive, but that was long ago. The apartment was downstairs once you go in the door of the building. Very sparse, I believe the lady was living there on a makeshift bed. It was not a good experience, I would not repeat. I have been tempted to ask if they have a new lady working, if not, not worth the money.

PrinterMike
11-03-15, 09:45
Decided to give this location another visit. This time provider was an older lady, mid 40's and dressed in scrubs. Towel the whole time and I have seen more action at legit places. Not even a tease. Could have been the workers tromping on the roof, but I don't think so as door never was fully closed. Again may have been just a bad day, but I probably won't repeat. Only plus is that on the way out I saw a cute 20 ish girl working the front desk. Massage itself was pretty good, but not the reason for my visit.

Good luck, mike.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/now-open-asian-spa-northwest-indianapolis/11869392

Located in an office on one of those long buildings with production, distribution, manufacturing businesses. Parking not too bad since it is off main roads. Door was locked when I approached but unlocked before I was 3 feet away when I started to return to car. Standard rates all around. Roaming was a chore and topside only. Cute enough therapist (6. 89 repeating) and in the younger side for Indy scene. Knew there would be limits based on newness of spa as well as dress of massage therapist (jeans and boots). Massage so / so with light teasing. Flip and a nervous handshake. All in $. Like I said, they don't call it park 100 for nothing.

Mike.

Spriteboy
11-03-15, 16:35
On Thursday I had the same experience. Took me 30 min to find the place, but worth it! Judy was about 25 and had a very good attitude.Missed out on Judy but the older one did a nice job with a good finish. Soft touch with baby powder. I think one of you came in after me and got Judy around 2:00. Lucky guy. Standard 60/40.

Joeroy
11-04-15, 00:12
Missed out on Judy but the older one did a nice job with a good finish. Soft touch with baby powder. I think one of you came in after me and got Judy around 2:00. Lucky guy. Standard 60/40.Anyone know if this is Judy from Red bean few weeks ago?

Tim P14
11-04-15, 08:19
Missed out on Judy but the older one did a nice job with a good finish. Soft touch with baby powder. I think one of you came in after me and got Judy around 2:00. Lucky guy. Standard 60/40.I didn't spend 30 minutes looking but never found it. Not a lot of old commercial buildings on that corner and I saw nothing that looked promising. If better coordinates can be provided it would be appreciated.

RunForGold
11-04-15, 09:21
I didn't spend 30 minutes looking but never found it. Not a lot of old commercial buildings on that corner and I saw nothing that looked promising. If better coordinates can be provided it would be appreciated.If you Google the address it will show you exactly where it is. The address is clearly on the front of the building. It is directly across the street from the shopping center, not on the corner.

MarkDenneny
11-04-15, 10:06
If you Google the address it will show you exactly where it is. The address is clearly on the front of the building. It is directly across the street from the shopping center, not on the corner.Has this place advertised? I haven't even seen anything with the address.

DuggerJug
11-04-15, 10:38
Seems it's hard to find since they arent running ads. 4312 east 10th is the addy.

DuggerJug
11-04-15, 10:42
I'm still in shock over losing the suite g spot. (pun intended). Cindy who worked there was a little chubby but gave good massage and was enthusiastic in other regards. If anyone happens upon her at another AMP please let me know. She used to be at the one on south East st. Not the muffler shop but more south close to epler until it closed, so I think she's local. She has a Bonsai tree tatoo on her belly, quite large.

RunForGold
11-04-15, 16:12
Has this place advertised? I haven't even seen anything with the address.They do advertise, but no pictures in the ad. Also, the building has no signage on it to indicate that there is a business. I am originally from the East side, but, personally, I am a bit leery of visiting this new business. It fronts on an extremely busy street, no parking near the building, is located along with other businesses in this area, and is adjacent to a residential neighborhood. The street is patrolled heavily by LEO as it is frequently used by SW whom the police try to control. In my many years in the hobby, I think it will have a short life. IMHO. Be safe.

IndyPanda
11-04-15, 21:41
Was curious if anyone has ever ventured to the Warren Travel Plaza off 69. They have a "24/7 Massage" . Got busted back in July, but I guess she's back. Stopped in on my way back to Indy from Ft. Wayne. Wanted to try, but wasnt sure. Any feedback?

http://www.findfuelstops.com/truck-stop-002404

I came from NR, went to log into the site after taking a break and now its a dating site? So, here I am. I am very informative in the AMP area if anyone has any questions.

HeatMan
11-05-15, 07:44
I'm still in shock over losing the suite g spot. (pun intended). Cindy who worked there was a little chubby but gave good massage and was enthusiastic in other regards. If anyone happens upon her at another AMP please let me know. She used to be at the one on south East st. Not the muffler shop but more south close to epler until it closed, so I think she's local. She has a Bonsai tree tatoo on her belly, quite large.I miss this place as well but I'm not surprised that it got shut down. There were several posts on here that it was full service, and once that happens it's not long after that the place gets shut down. You can't convince me that the cops don't monitor this site. Cindy was a favorite of mine as well as Mimi. Hoping to run into them at another establishment. If anyone knows where they are pm me.

Happy hunting!

Jjbee62
11-05-15, 07:57
Was curious if anyone has ever ventured to the Warren Travel Plaza off 69. They have a "24/7 Massage" . Got busted back in July, but I guess she's back. Stopped in on my way back to Indy from Ft. Wayne. Wanted to try, but wasnt sure. Any feedback?

I came from NR, went to log into the site after taking a break and now its a dating site? So, here I am. I am very informative in the AMP area if anyone has any questions.I wasn't aware they were doing massage again. They've been off and on for several years. I believe it is the wife or girlfriend of the guy who has the CB shop. He always struck me as someone who enjoys the pharmaceutical hobby, so I expect she fits the standard meth profile.

Jjbee62
11-05-15, 08:02
I miss this place as well but I'm not surprised that it got shut down. There were several posts on here that it was full service, and once that happens it's not long after that the place gets shut down. You can't convince me that the cops don't monitor this site. Cindy was a favorite of mine as well as Mimi. Hoping to run into them at another establishment. If anyone knows where they are pm me.

Happy hunting!I don't think they were forced to close, I think they decided it was time to move, before uncle took an interest. They shut down right after the place at 32 and Main got busted.

Georgebrown
11-05-15, 16:40
Visit the H and ask for Lisa. Definitely made the visit worth while.Finished lunch and popped into H. As luck would have it, I got Lisa.

Small, cute 7/10, t-shirt and mini skirt which allowed free roam.

Everything negotiable although a little high but I was already in the "go" position and was not thinking with all my faculties. Got her down to semi-reasonable donation and away we went.

Would repeat knowing that I need to negotiate prior to getting on table.

GB.

Joe Mobo
11-05-15, 16:52
I was on the east side today with a little extra time. The place was very easy to find if you check the picture in a previous post. The place is pretty much a dump inside, although the table and linen seemed to be clean. I ended up with the older lady I think she said her name was Tina. The massage was excellent, equivalent to a LMT. She was very sweet and easy going. I don't think I will return because of the location. If you find it absolutely necessary to go here after dark I would consider a 9 MM in the front pocket. I guess you could park across the street in the shopping center but they have two security guards in unmarked cars patrolling the lot so could possibly get your vehicle towed.

IndyPanda
11-05-15, 19:01
I miss the Avon classic. Wish they would reopen somewhere. Always sexy ladies in there.

Indiana317
11-05-15, 20:53
I miss this place as well but I'm not surprised that it got shut down. There were several posts on here that it was full service, and once that happens it's not long after that the place gets shut down. You can't convince me that the cops don't monitor this site. Cindy was a favorite of mine as well as Mimi. Hoping to run into them at another establishment. If anyone knows where they are pm me.

Happy hunting!I wouldn't mind finding out where they landed if anyone runs into them. Cindy with the Tree Tattoo was amazing.

DaveRue
11-05-15, 22:16

I came from NR, went to log into the site after taking a break and now its a dating site? So, here I am. I am very informative in the AMP area if anyone has any questions.Welcome to the forum. My 2 favs is 71 and Angel.

IndyPanda
11-06-15, 13:05
I wasn't aware they were doing massage again. They've been off and on for several years. I believe it is the wife or girlfriend of the guy who has the CB shop. He always struck me as someone who enjoys the pharmaceutical hobby, so I expect she fits the standard meth profile.I can't confirm they are doing massages again, I just saw a "freshly made sign" that said MASSAGE 24/7. After I left, I called the place and asked if they still offered massages, the indian guy stuttered a bit and said "I don't know". So I am guessing they are back in business, according to the report of the bust, she lives there in the truckstop, there is a little apartment.

-IndyPanda.

Andersonian
11-06-15, 17:03
Well I toftt at Warren. Had a believe to be late 50"s lady greet me. Decided on the 30 min just to test the waters. She gave just a average massage but did allow me to roam a little. On the flip she kept me covered with the towel. After a few minutes she picked up her cell phone and put it in front of my mouth, I thinking what the fuck is this about. I asked her what she was doing and she just shook her head and went back to the massage. A few minutes later came a knock on the door. She let someone in and It was another man but he spoke in oriental to her and I couldn"t understand. He stayed in the room but was behind a curtain. She said it was her boss. She massaged me for a few more minutes and indicated that time was up. I left a ten dollar tip and left unhappy. A short time later I realized that she wanted me to say what I wanted into her cell phone so it would translate my request to her. I am thinking well Duh! Was I stupid. Anyway if you go in be sure to talk to her phone. I might repeat just to see if that is what the deal with the phone was. I have never experienced the phone thing before but it might be the way of the future.

DotherGuy
11-06-15, 17:24
Hey guys I am a long time AMP hobbiest and I hear a lot of people talking about the H. Where is this place at?

IndyAnon
11-06-15, 18:55
Went to the new Sunny on the west side. Cute girl but left disappointed. I'm hoping it was because they just opened? She wanted a tip but I declined since she refused to go the extra mile.

LancePkrbttm
11-06-15, 19:26
Went to the new Sunny on the west side. Cute girl but left disappointed. I'm hoping it was because they just opened? She wanted a tip but I declined since she refused to go the extra mile.Open again?

IndyAnon
11-07-15, 00:00
Open again?Yep for a couple days now. I went to see if I recognized any of the girls. No luck.

MrEnvious
11-07-15, 00:51
Here cums the fuzz.

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/11/06/sex-for-sale-an-inside-look-at-illegal-human-trafficking-in-central-indiana/

WhatsUp73
11-07-15, 06:39
Well I toftt at Warren. Had a believe to be late 50"s lady greet me. Decided on the 30 min just to test the waters. She gave just a average massage but did allow me to roam a little. On the flip she kept me covered with the towel. After a few minutes she picked up her cell phone and put it in front of my mouth, I thinking what the fuck is this about. I asked her what she was doing and she just shook her head and went back to the massage. A few minutes later came a knock on the door. She let someone in and It was another man but he spoke in oriental to her and I couldn"t understand. He stayed in the room but was behind a curtain. She said it was her boss. She massaged me for a few more minutes and indicated that time was up. I left a ten dollar tip and left unhappy. A short time later I realized that she wanted me to say what I wanted into her cell phone so it would translate my request to her. I am thinking well Duh! Was I stupid. Anyway if you go in be sure to talk to her phone. I might repeat just to see if that is what the deal with the phone was. I have never experienced the phone thing before but it might be the way of the future.I went to an AMP a few weeks ago near Indy. The room was cold and the lady was trying to turn up the thermostat but could not figure out how. She wanted me to help her but spoke zero English. She pulls out her phone and typed in Chinese what she wanted me to do and the phone translates it to English. Then I typed in and it translates back to Chinese. Weird but it got the job done!

DuggerJug
11-07-15, 06:58
Saw an ad for a new AMP at national in same plaza as phoenix. Said WTF and decided to try. Mid 40 s gal with a surprising ly nice bod. Ok massage allowed full roaming and access on top. Active kissing while working the needy area. Left happy. Tipped. 6. Not bad. Prefer a little more pressure in massage but overall can't complain.

IndyAnon
11-07-15, 10:35
Here cums the fuzz.

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/11/06/sex-for-sale-an-inside-look-at-illegal-human-trafficking-in-central-indiana/Good catch! With all the media focus on an above board and upstanding business I can understand why the girls are so jittery.

It also explains why the amp business model appears to be changing with all the post on BP.

RunForGold
11-07-15, 16:30
Here cums the fuzz.

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/11/06/sex-for-sale-an-inside-look-at-illegal-human-trafficking-in-central-indiana/Thanks for posting this, I had not seen it on the news, but I think it is a heads up to the providers and mongers in the area. I am probably no different than others in the hobby who have witnessed a tremendous number of AMPS opening in the Indianapolis area. It seems as if there is a new one every few weeks. The police have noticed it too, as have the neighborhood businesses in which they open. Although, there has not been the accelerated growth in Avon except for the one shown in the news release which continues to reopen. I know I am going to sit back and watch for a while, for my big head thinks that one day soon we may see a massive sweep in the County by ISP, IMPD, and the Sheriff. Be safe gentlemen.

IndyPanda
11-07-15, 19:42
Well I toftt at Warren. Had a believe to be late 50"s lady greet me. Decided on the 30 min just to test the waters. She gave just a average massage but did allow me to roam a little. On the flip she kept me covered with the towel. After a few minutes she picked up her cell phone and put it in front of my mouth, I thinking what the fuck is this about. I asked her what she was doing and she just shook her head and went back to the massage. A few minutes later came a knock on the door. She let someone in and It was another man but he spoke in oriental to her and I couldn"t understand. He stayed in the room but was behind a curtain. She said it was her boss. She massaged me for a few more minutes and indicated that time was up. I left a ten dollar tip and left unhappy. A short time later I realized that she wanted me to say what I wanted into her cell phone so it would translate my request to her. I am thinking well Duh! Was I stupid. Anyway if you go in be sure to talk to her phone. I might repeat just to see if that is what the deal with the phone was. I have never experienced the phone thing before but it might be the way of the future.Tried the new spot on Shadeland out and she had me talk into the phone too, she would talk into it, then show me in english, then have me talk into it then translate to her language. There getting tech savy now. LOL.

IndyPanda
11-07-15, 19:45
I went to an AMP a few weeks ago near Indy. The room was cold and the lady was trying to turn up the thermostat but could not figure out how. She wanted me to help her but spoke zero English. She pulls out her phone and typed in Chinese what she wanted me to do and the phone translates it to English. Then I typed in and it translates back to Chinese. Weird but it got the job done!Thanks for TOFTT. I still may go give it a try.

Jaye Diggs
11-08-15, 10:55
Hey guys I am a long time AMP hobbiest and I hear a lot of people talking about the H. Where is this place at?I've been wondering the same. I'm usually pretty sharp but can't seem to crack this one LOL.

Jaye Diggs
11-08-15, 10:56
Here cums the fuzz.

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/11/06/sex-for-sale-an-inside-look-at-illegal-human-trafficking-in-central-indiana/Thanks for the heads up. Maybe time to lay low.

AssGrinder
11-09-15, 23:25
I was on the east side today with a little extra time. The place was very easy to find if you check the picture in a previous post. The place is pretty much a dump inside, although the table and linen seemed to be clean. I ended up with the older lady I think she said her name was Tina. The massage was excellent, equivalent to a LMT. She was very sweet and easy going. I don't think I will return because of the location. If you find it absolutely necessary to go here after dark I would consider a 9 MM in the front pocket. I guess you could park across the street in the shopping center but they have two security guards in unmarked cars patrolling the lot so could possibly get your vehicle towed.For the first time in my career, I turned around and walked out of this place. It was beyond nasty.

JhnSmth
11-09-15, 23:35
Just got back from vacation. The AMP scene in San Diego is fucking amazing. I got an amazing little Korean girl. She was about 5'4" 100 lbs. The perkiest be titties I think I've ever seen were topped by some fantastic nipples. She had the cutest little ass. She smelled great, was completely shaven everywhere except her head, and was lotioned so her skin was very soft. She had a very pretty face with big eyes.

The massage itself was nothing to write home about and only lasted a few minutes before she asked me to turn over. Not much pretense followed. Once she was sure I knew what I was asking for, she stood up, locked the door, put a finger to her lips, and stripped off.

What followed was the greatest monger experience I've ever had. LOTS of eye contact. The menu was open except kissing. What a great night. She cuddled for a while after while we chatted.

I would highly recommend if any of you are ever in southern California.

Jrk211
11-10-15, 00:45
I have not seen this ad before. Anyone got any info.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-right-touch/10244734

Jjbee62
11-10-15, 10:31

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-right-touch/10244734I can't confirm whether or not you've seen the ad before, but I assume you are right. The outside picture looks like Eagle Creek. I hear there's some good fishing there, but I don't fish. The inside pictures look like she could stand to straighten things up some. Is there any other information you need?

Why not tell us a bit about yourself? Did you just materialize on earth yesterday? Have you read any of the forum? In particular have you read any of the responses to people who, for their very first post ask a question without bothering to give any information? Some are quite entertaining.

Chances are, you've had a massage or two, maybe more. Why not tell us about them? That's sort of a good faith gesture. If you walk up to a complete stranger in a bar and ask him to buy you a beer, unless it's a gay bar, you're probably going to stay thirsty. If you buy the first round, you're more likely to get something in return.

Hotforty
11-10-15, 11:09
Yes, jj, only two boats in that outside pic, but a if one is flying around a boat yard that may be all you have time to see. Certainly a little straightening up in that older home would be in order-or better photographic composition, which does not usually accompany a selfie.

For me, that's a bit of a drive for a therapeutic massage as I don't care to be stressed by cage drivers after therapy.

I can't confirm whether or not you've seen the ad before, but I assume you are right. The outside picture looks like Eagle Creek. I hear there's some good fishing there, but I don't fish. The inside pictures look like she could stand to straighten things up some. Is there any other information you need?

Chances are, you've had a massage or two, maybe more. Why not tell us about them? That's sort of a good faith gesture. If you walk up to a complete stranger in a bar and ask him to buy you a beer, unless it's a gay bar, you're probably going to stay thirsty. If you buy the first round, you're more likely to get something in return.Other contributions are indeed welcome.

Jrk211
11-10-15, 12:13
I can't confirm whether or not you've seen the ad before, but I assume you are right. The outside picture looks like Eagle Creek. I hear there's some good fishing there, but I don't fish. The inside pictures look like she could stand to straighten things up some. Is there any other information you need?

Why not tell us a bit about yourself? Did you just materialize on earth yesterday? Have you read any of the forum? In particular have you read any of the responses to people who, for their very first post ask a question without bothering to give any information? Some are quite entertaining.

Chances are, you've had a massage or two, maybe more. Why not tell us about them? That's sort of a good faith gesture. If you walk up to a complete stranger in a bar and ask him to buy you a beer, unless it's a gay bar, you're probably going to stay thirsty. If you buy the first round, you're more likely to get something in return.I have had a few massages but none recently. I have been on the site for several months but never posted anything, just use it for info for when I get the free time & urge to try out an AMP or private individual. I went to a lady for a while the was just west of Ripple but I think she gave it up.

This ad has me intrigued & have a meeting setup. I will definitely let everyone know the results.

IndyGuy123
11-10-15, 12:15
The inside pictures look like she could stand to straighten things up some.

Certainly a little straightening up in that older home would be in order-or better photographic composition, which does not usually accompany a selfie.At least it doesn't look like some of the crack house looking places I have walked into (and generally ran screaming back out of). I would be shocked if both of you hadn't been there in the past.

Indy Guy.

JohnStamos5432
11-10-15, 12:30
Hello everyone. Long time follower, first time poster. Just wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone for their contributions. I'm a newbie and planning my first trip. Will report back with my experience.

Jjbee62
11-10-15, 17:48
Hello everyone. Long time follower, first time poster. Just wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone for their contributions. I'm a newbie and planning my first trip. Will report back with my experience.Welcome John. Good luck with your visit.

NorthsideGuy35
11-10-15, 23:15

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-right-touch/10244734I visited "Cali" about a month ago. She's kind of flakey. Long intervals at times between texts. In a descent apartment (clean) - has table but strictly business. Maybe there is more as her massage is not very good. I think she shares time with her sister or cousin but never tried her. You can get better service at an AMP: both the quality and price ($ for 45 minutes). She is cute, though.

DuggerJug
11-11-15, 09:51
Hello everyone. Long time follower, first time poster. Just wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone for their contributions. I'm a newbie and planning my first trip. Will report back with my experience.Best of Luck. Happy Hunting.

DuggerJug
11-11-15, 10:02
Just got back from vacation. The AMP scene in San Diego is fucking amazing. I got an amazing little Korean girl. She was about 5'4" 100 lbs. The perkiest be titties I think I've ever seen were topped by some fantastic nipples. She had the cutest little ass. She smelled great, was completely shaven everywhere except her head, and was lotioned so her skin was very soft. She had a very pretty face with big eyes.

The massage itself was nothing to write home about and only lasted a few minutes before she asked me to turn over. Not much pretense followed. Once she was sure I knew what I was asking for, she stood up, locked the door, put a finger to her lips, and stripped off.

What followed was the greatest monger experience I've ever had. LOTS of eye contact. The menu was open except kissing. What a great night. She cuddled for a while after while we chatted.

I would highly recommend if any of you are ever in southern California.Not planning on a trip to san diego soon, but I will say that While vacationing in Houston, I also found that there were tons of AMP choices. The girls were younger, and the full menu didn't require the subtlety that seems to be required in this area. They massage and then flip, and then just ask what you want, and the going rate for FS was 100 tip, which was the case here but there seems to be inflation happening in the last year. Not to mention the backpage choices were mostly latina and exquisitely hot and also economical. My wife and her family went to a three day Jehovah's witness convention (I am not one) and I endulged two AMP's and a lovely latina during that time. It was, indeed, a religious experience.

TR7575
11-11-15, 10:11
Visited H, and received a light touch (but pretty decent) massage from Cindy. She is slightly bigger than your typical AMP masseuse but not at all BBW. 5 on the AMP scale but pleasant. Not much conversation, all business, but good service. Standard. 6 for the hour, and standard tip for H. TS afterward was thorough and not extra. I would recommend.

BigGuyUAteMe
11-11-15, 20:21
Do your research, have fun! Report back.

BG.

Hello everyone. Long time follower, first time poster. Just wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone for their contributions. I'm a newbie and planning my first trip. Will report back with my experience.

PurpleHey
11-11-15, 23:36
Sad to report the place on keystone (conveniently located across from great beer store) is now gone. Sign still up, but the space is very bare.

Sad, I never failed to leave happy. Anyone know what happened?

PurpleHey
11-11-15, 23:39
I've been twice. No experience beyond self service. Was not happy.

DuggerJug
11-12-15, 10:42
Visited H, and received a light touch (but pretty decent) massage from Cindy. She is slightly bigger than your typical AMP masseuse but not at all BBW. 5 on the AMP scale but pleasant. Not much conversation, all business, but good service. Standard. 6 for the hour, and standard tip for H. TS afterward was thorough and not extra. I would recommend.Was she wearing a sheer black dress?. Based on your post I gather there was no disrobing on her part. I'm looking for the Cindy from the great suite G she is as you describe but has a bonsai tree tattoo on her belly.

AsianK
11-12-15, 11:09
Hit the park hoping for a home run. Was shut out by Sarah. She was older but cute and attractive and would consider her the relief pitcher. The main pitcher at the desk was younger and very attractive too. I would have rather went to bat with her. Until the next game, good luck out there!

WadeWilson1
11-12-15, 11:59
Sad to report the place on keystone (conveniently located across from great beer store) is now gone. Sign still up, but the space is very bare.

Sad, I never failed to leave happy. Anyone know what happened?Uncle went in and shut it down.

JamesHunt76
11-13-15, 14:32
Anyone been to Aurora or Imperial lately? They were some of the few places that gave decent massages, had a closed door, didn't rush, and didn't make you feel like an inconvenience. (Especially Tina at Aurora).

CozyPacer
11-14-15, 09:38
Was she wearing a sheer black dress?. Based on your post I gather there was no disrobing on her part. I'm looking for the Cindy from the great suite G she is as you describe but has a bonsai tree tattoo on her belly.Can you give me a clue on where H is. Can seem to crack this one. Would love to experience this.

Jjbee62
11-14-15, 12:44
Can you give me a clue on where H is. Can seem to crack this one. Would love to experience this.It appears that this place no longer advertises. Perhaps they want a lower profile, or are already busy enough.

However, you can find some clues by searching the thread for suite h.

DrHung
11-14-15, 16:38
Anyone been to Aurora or Imperial lately? They were some of the few places that gave decent massages, had a closed door, didn't rush, and didn't make you feel like an inconvenience. (Especially Tina at Aurora).Tina has been gone about one year. New girl there, Ping, gives a good massage. There have been others come and go in the past year, but Ping is consistent. You're not going to leave happy, even if you take the table shower, which is not offered unless you ask.

Tuls2011
11-15-15, 13:38
Was she wearing a sheer black dress?. Based on your post I gather there was no disrobing on her part. I'm looking for the Cindy from the great suite G she is as you describe but has a bonsai tree tattoo on her belly.I think the Cindy you are looking for is at that spa. Or at least it was probably her when I visited H this morning.

DodgeManGum50
11-15-15, 18:36
Does anyone know if Anna every returned to the Mountains, she was very pretty and had a nice disposition.

SexCreation110
11-15-15, 19:19
Got a massage today. Lots of teasing. Great standard ending. I will return. Standard rates. Easy on the eyes.

JamesHunt76
11-15-15, 21:48
Tina has been gone about one year. New girl there, Ping, gives a good massage. There have been others come and go in the past year, but Ping is consistent. You're not going to leave happy, even if you take the table shower, which is not offered unless you ask.Is there at least teasing or self finish? Is she hot? LOL.

DrHung
11-15-15, 23:29
Is there at least teasing or self finish? Is she hot? LOL.Yes, she's cute. About a 7 and thin. I've not tried any self finish. As for teasing, there really isn't much attention paid to the boys.

JamesHunt76
11-16-15, 09:34
Yes, she's cute. About a 7 and thin. I've not tried any self finish. As for teasing, there really isn't much attention paid to the boys.Could any of the senior or regulars here give me a better guide to roaming? I've had countless massages and tried different things- but always afraid to get too aggressive, like move her hands or when on flip just start stroking then.

TR7575
11-16-15, 09:58
Was she wearing a sheer black dress?. Based on your post I gather there was no disrobing on her part. I'm looking for the Cindy from the great suite G she is as you describe but has a bonsai tree tattoo on her belly.Cindy wore a dress the day I saw her but it was not black. I do not know if she is the same one you are looking for. Sorry Dugger.

Jammin 2
11-16-15, 16:20
Could any of the senior or regulars here give me a better guide to roaming? I've had countless massages and tried different things- but always afraid to get too aggressive, like move her hands or when on flip just start stroking then.I always run a hand off the side of the table to touch the back of their legs during the first part of the massage. You can also break the ice with a compliment of their massage and how pretty or how they have such a nice body.

If you don't get a light touch massage before flipping, I find it unlikely anything will happen after the flip. Usually there will be teasing of the boys between the legs at some point. If on the flip make eye contact and use hand gestures to indicate your needs. If they refuse, I have had them say "you do", and they will put oil or lotion in my hand.

For the most part, I don't like self service, but one recent girl at Park 100 was very helpful as I was helping myself by rubbing my balls and playing with my nipples.

DotherGuy
11-16-15, 17:01
So I tried Park 100 today. The girl in the front was really cute. Got a great massage, I even feel asleep a couple of times. I tried a little roaming but she seemed really shy. On the flip I noticed the door was cracked open. We talked a little tried to get the feeling about her. She stated there were a lot of things happening around the AMP. So it was a great massage but no extras.

PrinterMike
11-17-15, 08:19
So I tried Park 100 today. The girl in the front was really cute. Got a great massage, I even feel asleep a couple of times. I tried a little roaming but she seemed really shy. On the flip I noticed the door was cracked open. We talked a little tried to get the feeling about her. She stated there were a lot of things happening around the AMP. So it was a great massage but no extras.Went in for a third time since round one was a reluctant HE and round two was a nice massage only. Just wanted to get a better feel since this place is awfully convenient. Yesterday, after numerous interruptions by all you mongers trying the same thing, I had light play / teasing which let to a flip with a firm handshake. Some top play, albeit it was a chore to get there, and even some bottom play over the clothes. Like I said, hit or miss. This was the younger masseuse. Sorry didn't catch the name. Tipped $40 and have classified it as 60/40 with chance of 70/30 HE as they become more established. But will not be expecting more than HE. Best, Mike.

JamesHunt76
11-17-15, 12:32
After multiple visits to multiple places, and after exchanging PMs with other members, can we all just confirm that there are no decent massage places in the greater Indy metro area. Legit or not? Everything seems about the same quality-wise and it's so hit-or-miss other times, it makes it a very expensive sport. As always, a good hard massage that allows roaming and privacy is much preferred over a bad massage with a lackluster HE.

DaileyLover766
11-17-15, 13:14
Went to E. 10th. It is a dump but tried anyway. Got an older woman that spoke no English. Decent massage. Okay on the flip. Nothing to brag about. 60/40. Will not return.

Dazman
11-17-15, 14:51
After multiple visits to multiple places, and after exchanging PMs with other members, can we all just confirm that there are no decent massage places in the greater Indy metro area. Legit or not? Everything seems about the same quality-wise and it's so hit-or-miss other times, it makes it a very expensive sport. As always, a good hard massage that allows roaming and privacy is much preferred over a bad massage with a lackluster HE.I understand your frustration. I've had my share of lackluster experiences at the many AMPs I've visited over the years. It IS an expensive hobby, and I hate to think about the amount of money I've given to it. But at some point I decided to look at it as glass-half-full. I enjoy being touched / massaged by members of the opposite sex, and it's an added bonus that I'm attracted to asian women. Plus, a vast majority of the time I'm completely undraped which I also enjoy. For this alone I gladly pay the house fee. It would cost me alot more to take someone on a date and hope for similar results. Sometimes the therapists are more attractive than others, and if they are not of my liking I simply apologize and leave. If there are no extras I tip accordingly, standard tip for extras, and occasionally more if I really enjoy myself. I've sampled AMPs all across this state and surrounding states, and they are all very similar to what we have here. The exception being the few times in the Chicago area, but I've had therapists right here recently I thought were 8-9 too. That being said I'm not into FS.

Stay safe all.

JohnStamos5432
11-17-15, 14:52
Can you give me a clue on where H is. Can seem to crack this one. Would love to experience this.I've also searched the thread and can't crack Suite H. If you're trying to keep the location a secret, you've succeeded.

Jjbee62
11-17-15, 16:12
After multiple visits to multiple places, and after exchanging PMs with other members, can we all just confirm that there are no decent massage places in the greater Indy metro area. Legit or not? Everything seems about the same quality-wise and it's so hit-or-miss other times, it makes it a very expensive sport. As always, a good hard massage that allows roaming and privacy is much preferred over a bad massage with a lackluster HE.'Tis the season. It seems like every 3 years the cops crack down, and things get scarce. Then things slowly pick back up after the heat dies down. Every now and then a real gem shows up, Sophia at Golden, Amy at H, Cindy at G, Ice at the mermaid. Some are good, some are great, but most are just so-so. But, once uncle starts prowling, they disappear.

We'll never have a great AMP scene, not as long as the puritan's control the state. Why stop here when you can make more money with less hassle just a few hours down the road?

Set your expectations very low and you'll find it easier to accept. Look for the little bonuses: "At least this one didn't spit on the floor", "At least this one didn't pull out the saran wrap and treat my junk like a leftover drumstick", "At least this one doesn't have a mustache. ".

Jaye Diggs
11-17-15, 19:33
'Tis the season. It seems like every 3 years the cops crack down, and things get scarce. Then things slowly pick back up after the heat dies down. Every now and then a real gem shows up, Sophia at Golden, Amy at H, Cindy at G, Ice at the mermaid. Some are good, some are great, but most are just so-so. But, once uncle starts prowling, they disappear.

We'll never have a great AMP scene, not as long as the puritan's control the state. Why stop here when you can make more money with less hassle just a few hours down the road?

Set your expectations very low and you'll find it easier to accept. Look for the little bonuses: "At least this one didn't spit on the floor", "At least this one didn't pull out the saran wrap and treat my junk like a leftover drumstick", "At least this one doesn't have a mustache. ".THIS. Coupled with what dazman said. I don't expect much going in. Just being naked on a table with a girl rubbing on me is enough. Finish is an added bonus. I don't do FS. Uncle's visits are definitely taking their toll right now. I've never been to AMPs anywhere else but Indy, and maybe I'm so new to the scene that I'm not yet jaded. I'll just hope that I continue to enjoy the scene the way I do now.

Fudge1
11-18-15, 14:19
I've also searched the thread and can't crack Suite H. If you're trying to keep the location a secret, you've succeeded.Think Beach Grove.

DrHung
11-18-15, 18:14
40 years young on Body rub BP? Didn't see any freckles but didn't look closely either but if she has good reviews and good background will be happy to take one for FF so I can pass on the good news or sorry FF but no freckles for connecting the dots LOL.Were you ever able to get any info on Nina? I can't find any information.

Thanks.

RunForGold
11-18-15, 19:03
Visited W. 96th St. Again today, but Coco on vacation. Took the alternate and was quite disappointed. Great massage, hot rocks on back, just right pressure and nice person, however, no tease, no HE, I don't do self service.

Jjbee62
11-18-15, 20:41
Were you ever able to get any info on Nina? I can't find any information.

Thanks.I'm pretty sure there's been a couple of reviews. I can't recall much. I think someone reported she's a heavy smoker.

DotherGuy
11-18-15, 21:28
Visited W. 96th St. Again today, but Coco on vacation. Took the alternate and was quite disappointed. Great massage, hot rocks on back, just right pressure and nice person, however, no tease, no HE, I don't do self service.I think a lot of the AMPs are trying to lay low for a little while. There have been a couple of bust. One girl told me they want to stay quite for a little while so they don't get attention.

DaileyLover766
11-19-15, 12:20
Visited W. 96th St. Again today, but Coco on vacation. Took the alternate and was quite disappointed. Great massage, hot rocks on back, just right pressure and nice person, however, no tease, no HE, I don't do self service.Same experience but had to start self service. She fnished.

Kemonss
11-20-15, 09:51
Has anyone ever experienced a prostate massage at any locations?

PapiChulo69
11-20-15, 11:00
Same experience but had to start self service. She fnished.Hello everyone, I'm new on this site, I used to use ************** but seems like is gone, I took a long break so I'm not up to date with the AMP's, can someone please PM with any recommendation? Preferably on the and, NE, NW of Indy, I'm not in to the FS, so HE will be enough, thanks.

DaveRue
11-20-15, 14:35
Went to heaven the other day and met an Angel near big lots. Her name was Sophie. Good massage. Decent teasing. On the flip was offered he. She has many different strokes found one I liked and that was that. Limited roaming. She is a 8-9/10 AMP scale. Quite shapely. Even a little dirty talk. Began with a TS and was an extra. 1 gave me a nice peck and water said see you next week.

A couple months later went back for a four hand. Got Sophie and her friend candy. Candy is tall and thin 6/10 AMP scale. Her technique both for massage and other was more rough then I like. They took turns which was way fun. I didn't last long. And was up and out the door before my hour was up. Standard rates. Decent place. Private rooms. And the rooms are nicer than most places.

Also tried 71. Got cici. Very flirty. Sat in table nude waiting she came in with a big smile and gave me a hug. I wrapped my arms around and squeezed her between my thighs a bit. Also grabbed a cheek so she knew what was up. Massage was near cmt level. Even dozed off a bit. On the flip she was smiling and laughing. Got right to work. Good technique. After she cleaned me up with hot towels. Then continued the massage. I sat up and she rubbed my shoulders a bit more. As I was dressing she got me water and poored it in my mouth. Even rubbed my shoulders as I was walking out.

Decent place in a strip mall of course. Probably the best service I've had.

Dazman
11-24-15, 16:15
Anybody ever tried back walking at either Oasis or Peony? Both places advertise it, but I've never asked for it. In need of some hard pressure, and thinking this might do the trick if worth it.

Thanks-.

DotherGuy
11-24-15, 17:41
I visited the AMP on Shadeland. Walked in and a super cute girl greeted me. She was about 5'3 105 lbs and a petite body, early 20's. She had bleached blond hair and her voice was high pitched which I found cute and innocent. She gave an amazing massage. Her little hands were able to untie all the knots on my back and legs. On the flip she was super shy. Received a HE with roaming only on the back side. She would shy away if I tried anywhere else. She payed a lot of attention on the clean up which was very relaxing. I would repeat. Hope she opens up a little more.

I Love Hjs 2
11-24-15, 23:11
So, out of curiosity, I checked this out.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/5328986322.html

No expectations. Just looking for a nice massage. If anything else happened, well the better for me.

Boy was I in for some wierdness!

So, the massage starts out with me on my stomach, the towel covering my feet. I'm thinking hey, now we're cooking. The gal is attractive and the one in the pics and VERY soft spoken. So anyways, she starts out for about 5 minutes with a typical massage on my back and shoulders, then I heard some clattering and she's taking something out of a cabinet. Next thing I know, she's using some kind of massage rolling pin on my shoulders. She asked if it was okay. I told her it was a little different, but I'll try it. I'm thinking she's just going to do it briefly on my shoulders, then get back to using her hands.

Nope!

She used the rolling pin on my entire back. On the flip, I turn over and the towel covering my lower legs falls off, so I'm au naturale. She doesn't bat an eye and slowly reaches over and covers me with a hand towel. Then she starts giving me a Lomi Lomi massage, the stops and starts using some kind of large soft bristled brush, then dunps the brush and continues with the Lomi style. At no point is there any teasing. Hell, how could there be with all the farm implements she was breaking out. With 5 minutes left she tells tell me times almost up. I told her okay. Then she reaches over, grabs an oil bottle, holds up my hand and starts to put oil on my hand until she ses the weird look I'm giving her. She points to my groin, then my hand. Okay there has been zero teasing, although some of the Lomi strokes were nice, but I simply told her no thank you. I was so suprised, it caught me off guard. She simpy finished up by massaging my hands and arms, then politely said time was up.

It was the weirdest massage experience I've ever had. When I met her out front, she didn't mention anything about their frequent memember card (hey, don't ya want repeat customers?) and was pleasant enough, but kinda meek. No hug. No smile and come back. It was so weird I couldn't get mad cause I'll never forget it. Rolling pins? Brushes? Wha??

On the plus side, the room was hands down the nicest I've been in an an AMP and so was the massage table.

Okay, now that I go that of my chest, I got to question. I keep hearing about the same places, but there that aren't even mentioned here.

Does anyone got to JJ? If so PM me. I'm looking for a change.

Anyone have luck in Carmel? I have, so I know it's possible.

And has anyone been to Relax recently? I haven't been in over a year and was pretty much a regular, but I heard things have changed. Antone have some info for me? I'm thinking of stopping back in, but I don't want to waste my time.

Thanks all!

JhnSmth
11-25-15, 00:21
Anybody ever tried back walking at either Oasis or Peony? Both places advertise it, but I've never asked for it. In need of some hard pressure, and thinking this might do the trick if worth it.

Thanks-.JJ does back walking. I went there a few times. Decent massage. But nothing else. I haven't been in over a year tho so who knows now.

JhnSmth
11-25-15, 00:22

No expectations. Just looking for a nice massage. If anything else happened, well the better for me.

So, the massage starts out with me on my stomach, the towel covering my feet. I'm thinking hey, now we're cooking. The gal is attractive and the one in the pics and VERY soft spoken. So anyways, she starts out for about 5 minutes with a typical massage on my back and shoulders, then I heard some clattering and she's taking something out of a cabinet. Next thing I know, she's using some kind of massage rolling pin on my shoulders. She asked if it was okay. I told her it was a little different, but I'll try it. I'm thinking she's just going to do it briefly on my shoulders, then get back to using her hands.

Nope!

She used the rolling pin on my entire back. On the flip, I turn over and the towel covering my lower legs falls off, so I'm au naturale. She doesn't bat an eye and slowly reaches over and covers me with a hand towel. Then she starts giving me a Lomi Lomi massage, the stops and starts using some kind of large soft bristled brush, then dunps the brush and continues with the Lomi style. At no point is there any teasing. Hell, how could there be with all the farm implements she was breaking out. With 5 minutes left she tells tell me times almost up. I told her okay. Then she reaches over, grabs an oil bottle, holds up my hand and starts to put oil on my hand until she ses the weird look I'm giving her. She points to my groin, then my hand. Okay there has been zero teasing, although some of the Lomi strokes were nice, but I simply told her no thank you. I was so suprised, it caught me off guard. She simpy finished up by massaging my hands and arms, then politely said time was up.

It was the weirdest massage experience I've ever had. When I met her out front, she didn't mention anything about their frequent memember card (hey, don't ya want repeat customers?) and was pleasant enough, but kinda meek. No hug. No smile and come back. It was so weird I couldn't get mad cause I'll never forget it. Rolling pins? Brushes? Wha??

On the plus side, the room was hands down the nicest I've been in an an AMP and so was the massage table.

Okay, now that I go that of my chest, I got to question. I keep hearing about the same places, but there that aren't even mentioned here.

And has anyone been to Relax recently? I haven't been in over a year and was pretty much a regular, but I heard things have changed. Antone have some info for me? I'm thinking of stopping back in, but I don't want to waste my time.

Thanks all!JJ is strictly legit to my knowledge. I haven't been in over a year tho.

IrishGuy11
11-25-15, 05:50

Nope!

Thanks all!You might want to try Hong Kong Spa in Franklin. A little bit of a drive but good experience if they are sure your're cool.

Jjbee62
11-25-15, 09:55

Nope!

Thanks all!Just be happy she didn't pull out the egg beater.

Kyussfan
11-25-15, 12:20

Nope!

Thanks all!If suite 2 is the one on the right front corner as you pull in, it's Kristi's old place. She painted it and kept it immaculate. She used to advertise on BP for massages, and converting local Bruce Jenners into Caitlyns. She's ranked #1 on my list of most relaxing massages ever. She still does massages, but no longer advertises. She moved to the Southside of Indy. Maybe you can have her massage you with a cheese grater and some garden shears!! LOL happy hunting!!

Forgot It
11-25-15, 14:12

Nope!

Thanks all!I like the hour is $60 and two hours, $150; I believe if I like the service I might opt for two one hour sessions.

F / I.

Kyussfan
11-25-15, 14:52
Has anyone ever experienced a prostate massage at any locations?I have to raise my hand on this one. Two times in Avon at the now closed establishment that was in the same lot as Tasty's gift shop. Might be a new place in there now. Due to its continuous media spotlight, I've been avoiding any shops in that area. The thunder chicken (or a similar bird) on the Southside provided me with the same experience. I got a digital download and a digital unload at the same time. It was a pleasant experience for the most part, and I'm happy to say that no chocolate starfish was harmed during the making of my film. If you don't mind some foreign thing in your cinnamon ring, then perhaps you'll find it similarly appealing. But for those who enforce a strict no entry policy, you should just pretend I never responded to this question. Happy hunting!!

JhnSmth
11-25-15, 16:38
Went by red bean today. Sign on the door says they're closed till December 1st.

Indiguy
11-25-15, 22:47
I have been visiting Sunny for sometime, starting with her studio in a side room at her house on the NE side. She is a sweet lady and really wants to.

Succeed as a masseuse. She was very serious about her training and recently earning her license. The key to a great massage is to tell her what you want. She doesn't talk much but handles email great. If you don't, just tell her what you want in advance. Considering you are going for 60 you can vary the styles. She also includes walking on your back.

RunForGold
11-25-15, 23:02

Nope!

Thanks all!I went to JJ two weeks ago. Had the lady who used to be Mae at the E. 10th and Mitthoffer spa a couple years ago. Good massage, all business, all legit, not a hint of anything else. How do these legit places stay open working for just the house fee and little to no tip?

RunForGold
11-25-15, 23:06
I visited the AMP on Shadeland. Walked in and a super cute girl greeted me. She was about 5'3 105 lbs and a petite body, early 20's. She had bleached blond hair and her voice was high pitched which I found cute and innocent. She gave an amazing massage. Her little hands were able to untie all the knots on my back and legs. On the flip she was super shy. Received a HE with roaming only on the back side. She would shy away if I tried anywhere else. She payed a lot of attention on the clean up which was very relaxing. I would repeat. Hope she opens up a little more.This sounds just like the little lady who used to work at the recently closed parlor in Avon. She is familiar to many of us, and I believe you have received the extent of her offerings. Great massage, fine HE, but that will be about it.

I Love Hjs 2
11-27-15, 16:53
She was my utr gal. Tried Lucy today. Meh. Anyone a regular there? PM me if so. Looking for another stealth utr.

DotherGuy
11-27-15, 18:51
Anybody seen this girl. She looks really cute but a couple weeks ago the picture was taged as a TS. http://indianapolis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/banging-hot-cutiebambi/13718706.

Bigvirg
11-30-15, 13:08
Has anyone been able to sample the massage skills of Kayla Baby? I couldn't find any reports on her. FB check turned out legit.

http://www.massagetroll.com/indianapolis-massages/317-801-1555/?pid=13875437

BagoHammer1
11-30-15, 13:12
Anybody seen this girl. She looks really cute but a couple weeks ago the picture was taged as a TS. http://indianapolis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/banging-hot-cutiebambi/13718706.I met her but she wanted astronomical rates and I left. From what I saw she was quite beautiful with pierced nips. Too many rules and not worth it for me.

Hammer.

Hentai033
11-30-15, 14:08
Been a while since I visited this spot, sad to see that Mindy and Shina are no longer there. Tried the new girl, Sara? And she was very good. I know some people have reported that they get no release but since I have been a long time customer and trusted one, they have always been lending me a hand.

bbone
11-30-15, 15:12
Went to the H last week. Saw Lisa? This was my first time there after all the write up's, I was curious. She did allow roaming and put on the miniskirt for easy access. HE was higher than standard and massage was meh. I will stick to the Muffler shop when I get the urge. I get much better attention. Sorry H lovers.

DrHung
11-30-15, 23:47
OK, the new girl at Sunrise is totally legit, with a meh massage. So, I decided to see if there were any specials at Big Lots.

Well, Sophie led me to the room where the sale was going on. She needs more instruction on the massage end of the deal. After the flip she enjoyed rubbing my face and playing with my hair. Then she decided it was time to get handy.

Good technique, no roaming around the headlights. Just another meh finish. I think I'll take a break from the habit for a while. Enjoy and be safe Mongers. Merry Christmas to all you sick fucks! Ho, Ho and more Ho to ya'!

Golfer72
12-01-15, 10:37
I am thinking I will try out either the FS incall downtown, Shadeland, or the Park 100 location this afternoon. For the life of me, I can figure out what some of the oblique references are to garage shops, Heaven, etc.

Anyone better than the others at Shadeland or Park 100?

CrazyHorse312
12-01-15, 13:56
Stopped by a place right off 465 next to a Midas on Saturday on a roadtrip. A MT in her 30's gave me a so-so massage with plenty of teasing and allowed roaming. On the flip she give me the four fingers, I nodded and she gave me a very good shake. I asked about other menu options but she declined. Will definitely return if I'm passing through your fine city again.

JohnStamos5432
12-01-15, 16:06
I visited the AMP on Shadeland. Walked in and a super cute girl greeted me. She was about 5'3 105 lbs and a petite body, early 20's. She had bleached blond hair and her voice was high pitched which I found cute and innocent. She gave an amazing massage. Her little hands were able to untie all the knots on my back and legs. On the flip she was super shy. Received a HE with roaming only on the back side. She would shy away if I tried anywhere else. She payed a lot of attention on the clean up which was very relaxing. I would repeat. Hope she opens up a little more.Visited today and had a similar experience with the same girl. She allowed light roaming all over but seemed nervous when I tried to push it. She gave a great massage. She definitely paid some attention to the boys. On the flip, she went right to work. All in all, not a bad way to spend $.

Joey1087
12-01-15, 18:56
Where is this place on Shadeland anyways? Never visited AMP before, thought I might check this one out.

Thanks!

J.

Visited today and had a similar experience with the same girl. She allowed light roaming all over but seemed nervous when I tried to push it. She gave a great massage. She definitely paid some attention to the boys. On the flip, she went right to work. All in all, not a bad way to spend $.

ItGuy16
12-02-15, 19:32
Went to park 100 today and had a good time with Amy. I would say 7 out of 10 on looks. She did allow roaming and the weird thing was we never agreed on roses for the extra. She performed admirably I tipped her 40 and was out the door. During the day there are people outside and they see you so if that bothers you wait until after 6. There was at least one more person working but I never saw them. I will repeat.

PrinterMike
12-03-15, 09:42
Decided to pop in and see if any anything had changed. New lady working, but older maybe a 6 on scale, but petite enough and in shape. Massage was meh, actually less than meh, and I was thinking it was a wasted trip with the lousy massage and minimal touch plus towel cover at times. I was able to get some leg rubbing in early without resistance but not much more. On flip got the leg rub going again and received no resistance, so with a better reach went topside. Nice and perky and quickly had the ladies out. Some nuzzling, some exploring downstairs and I figured I was in. Indicated my intentions and got the block. Didn't stop me from exploring underneath, but was not up for the whole Monty. At one point she did throw out some ridiculous rate which I passed on. So in the end, HE with plenty of roaming and a lousy massage. Tipped standard. 4 and headed out. Best of luck, Mike.

P.S., if there is a table shower here, I have yet to find it.

Boardwalk
12-03-15, 14:37
Haven't reporting in a while, busy at work plus to be honest you can read all you want here and you'll definitely get real good tips but bottom line YMMV.

Muffler: Never disappoints, . 6 for hr and. 4 for HE. Older gal (6 maybe), with some nice blonde highlights. But maybe a little too rude, almost mechanic when it came to hand shake. It was a bittoo firm. Oh and msg meh. Lots of roaming.

Phoenix: Nice gal (5) all she had was ½ hr. Seems that's what she likes since it's the 2nd time she says it's all she has. . 4 and of course she knows what's up. . 4 lots of roaming. HE.

H: Love me some H. Lisa is the best. Super nice and gentle but to the point. Asking. 2 FS. I said not today Honey. So said then what? I said all I have is this. 1 and she's like ok, I like you. And rest is well Bliss.

Of course I have details; PM me. And also if you mongers have any good Intel on some nice reliable cute GFE that's not big. Please PM me. Hope that helps.

MooPpoint
12-03-15, 17:32
Run, don't walk, to see Cindy at the new place on Bash Rd. She's petite and sexy as hell. And very excitable and playful and giggly. A lot of fun. You'll be glad you did.

Jjbee62
12-03-15, 20:19
I know that looks like I'm about to reveal my secret method of scoring big at one of the no extras, foot massage places, but I still haven't climbed that mountain. This is about the wrong way to get information.

A few days ago I received a PM from an unknown member. The person, who I'll call CluelessFuckingIdiot, wanted specific information about certain providers, ones I have mentioned favorably in the past. Since CFI's nick was unknown to me, I decided to read his contributions. He claimed to have visited several spas, so I expected at least a few reviews. Nope, no reviews, no nothing. A post count of zero, zilch, nada.

I am happy to share information, on the forum and in PM, but I do have some basic requirements. The most important one is, I share information with people who share information. If you're new to the scene and want advice, no problem. If you're trying to figure out where a place is located, once again, no problem. But if you're asking "what does she do, what did it cost" you are asking the wrong person.

Some things have to be earned.

Kyussfan
12-03-15, 22:59
I know that looks like I'm about to reveal my secret method of scoring big at one of the no extras, foot massage places, but I still haven't climbed that mountain. This is about the wrong way to get information.

A few days ago I received a PM from an unknown member. The person, who I'll call CluelessFuckingIdiot, wanted specific information about certain providers, ones I have mentioned favorably in the past. Since CFI's nick was unknown to me, I decided to read his contributions. He claimed to have visited several spas, so I expected at least a few reviews. Nope, no reviews, no nothing. A post count of zero, zilch, nada.

I am happy to share information, on the forum and in PM, but I do have some basic requirements. The most important one is, I share information with people who share information. If you're new to the scene and want advice, no problem. If you're trying to figure out where a place is located, once again, no problem. But if you're asking "what does she do, what did it cost" you are asking the wrong person.

Some things have to be earned.JJ, Big Mack, Indy Guy, Freckle Freak, you guys are the backbone of this organization. It's contributions like yours that make all of this fun, safe, and entertaining for all of us. Without your hard work and advice, most of us greenhorns would be lost, overly horny, and quite possibly vacationing at uncles place. I know I'll always be 100 steps behind all of you in learning the ins and outs of this hobby. Hopefully I can prove my worth by contributing what little I know, without asking for things I haven't earned the right to ask for. Remember fellow peckerwoods, we all have to start out in a Pinto before we get to drive a Porsche. These seniors earned their ranks. Show some respect and gratitude to your superior officers, and we all can some day have a high rise office like theirs. RHIP. Seniors have it, the rest of us don't. When you know what it stands for, it's probably because you already have it. Happy hunting to all!

Dracos
12-04-15, 15:40
Didn't get any kind of finish here, but I'll agree that Cindy is fun. She said that she's not allowed to touch, but was open to self-service and seemed open to meeting outside of the office. Got the impression she's a bit of a manhunter, lots of hints about her friend and her american husband. Not my thing overall, but I might see if the menu develops any.

Run, don't walk, to see Cindy at the new place on Bash Rd. She's petite and sexy as hell. And very excitable and playful and giggly. A lot of fun. You'll be glad you did.

XandirHunt
12-04-15, 15:51
Decided to pop in and see if any anything had changed. New lady working, but older maybe a 6 on scale, but petite enough and in shape. Massage was meh, actually less than meh, and I was thinking it was a wasted trip with the lousy massage and minimal touch plus towel cover at times. I was able to get some leg rubbing in early without resistance but not much more. On flip got the leg rub going again and received no resistance, so with a better reach went topside. Nice and perky and quickly had the ladies out. Some nuzzling, some exploring downstairs and I figured I was in. Indicated my intentions and got the block. Didn't stop me from exploring underneath, but was not up for the whole Monty. At one point she did throw out some ridiculous rate which I passed on. So in the end, HE with plenty of roaming and a lousy massage. Tipped standard. 4 and headed out. Best of luck, Mike.

P.S., if there is a table shower here, I have yet to find it.I was wondering about the table shower. Ads mention it, but not seen it the few times I have been there.

Thought maybe because I usually do the half hour, but last time did the hour and still nothing. I didn't ask.

Fishers Fella
12-04-15, 17:48
And I drew Lucy, an Amazon as far as Asian women go. Unenthusiastic, lackluster massage followed up by equally unremarkable HE. The high points were her WAY large rack (natural) which she was more than happy to share with me and the unfettered roaming which she seemed to enjoy. That was my first trip and last trip, as I was leaving she was replacing the paper towels on the table. That's all, the towels and sheets all stayed right where they were when I came in. I need a shower.

Katland
12-04-15, 18:12
JJ, Big Mack, Indy Guy, Freckle Freak, you guys are the backbone of this organization. It's contributions like yours that make all of this fun, safe, and entertaining for all of us. Without your hard work and advice, most of us greenhorns would be lost, overly horny, and quite possibly vacationing at uncles place. I know I'll always be 100 steps behind all of you in learning the ins and outs of this hobby. Hopefully I can prove my worth by contributing what little I know, without asking for things I haven't earned the right to ask for. Remember fellow peckerwoods, we all have to start out in a Pinto before we get to drive a Porsche. These seniors earned their ranks. Show some respect and gratitude to your superior officers, and we all can some day have a high rise office like theirs. RHIP. Seniors have it, the rest of us don't. When you know what it stands for, it's probably because you already have it. Happy hunting to all!OMG, seriously?

Fishers Fella
12-04-15, 18:25
And I drew Lucy, who is an Amazon by Asian woman standards. If you like large natural breasts, free access to roaming, a so-so massage and an equally so-so H. E. Then she's your girl. If it completely skeeves you to see the girl replacing just the paper towels on the table, leaving all the sheets and towels right where they were when you started then stay away!

Stephen317
12-04-15, 18:47
I was wondering about the table shower. Ads mention it, but not seen it the few times I have been there.

Thought maybe because I usually do the half hour, but last time did the hour and still nothing. I didn't ask.I went there shortly after their original opening months ago. I usually ask for the table shower before the massage and I was taken to a stand up shower.

Not a table, so obviously their was no assistance from the therapist. I did receive the standard finish for an extra. 40 upon completion of the massage but have.

Not been back since.

IndyAnon
12-04-15, 22:06
I was wondering about the table shower. Ads mention it, but not seen it the few times I have been there.

Thought maybe because I usually do the half hour, but last time did the hour and still nothing. I didn't ask.They don't have a table shower; just a normal shower. If you sweet talk them they'll let you use it. Definitely not worth it nor is the trip to that particular MP at the moment.

Jjbee62
12-05-15, 02:05
This evening I felt the need to get a good rub down. I decided to check out the new place on Bash. I suppose I lucked out, getting there shortly before closing. Decent place, good location.

Cindy was the only person there. She's barely 5' tall and about 90 lbs, no butt to speak of, barely an A cup, wearing a heavily padded push up bra to simulate cleavage.

Her looks are nothing special. Very few people would give her a second glance. However, she's bubbly, giggly and just plain fun. There was no tease, nothing at all offered, she very tactfully kept my roaming to a minimum and I didn't mind. Overall she gave a good massage, and it was just a happy session, without a happy ending. I plan on a return visit, even without extras.

However, I had been hoping for a bit more, so I rolled across to Park 100, only to find it closed at 8 pm. Was a tossup between Angel, Ni and Ariel. Decided to give Ariel a shot.

The good, I got the standard finish, and she was decent looking, nice be cup, some roaming up top, decent face and body.

The bad, I've had bad massages, and have had massages where the girl clearly wasn't into it, but I've never had one like this. She was completely disinterested. No interest whatsoever. The massage was lousy. Not bad, but I've seen more life from a massage chair.

The one possible bonus, if you're into that. She did offer to probe the back door, but I'm not the least bit interested in that.

Not an experience I want to repeat.

PapiChulo69
12-05-15, 11:15
And I drew Lucy, an Amazon as far as Asian women go. Unenthusiastic, lackluster massage followed up by equally unremarkable HE. The high points were her WAY large rack (natural) which she was more than happy to share with me and the unfettered roaming which she seemed to enjoy. That was my first trip and last trip, as I was leaving she was replacing the paper towels on the table. That's all, the towels and sheets all stayed right where they were when I came in. I need a shower.Can someone please at least PM the name of those places or even better the address? Please!!

Mechis
12-05-15, 19:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Seriously, with 7 fucking posts you're starting this shit and telling guys to RTFF?

Get the fuck out of here

A2

I Love Hjs 2
12-05-15, 19:19
Can someone please at least PM the name of those places or even better the address? Please!!Can some please rtff? Please?

Burglar
12-06-15, 17:41
Stopped in twice to see Lisa, a very fit mature lady. The 4 finger sign was given first visit so I partook. 2nd visit didn't open up any more than the first.

I will say she is super sexy & very fun. The rub was Swedish style but sensual. Slight roaming in the back but no upper. On the way out I saw another hot lady as well. I will repeat. Good experience w great courtesy.

Rare was. 8 for 30 min /$ for 60.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hongkong-massage317494-6672/11805339

Katland
12-07-15, 13:26
This is just a quick follow up report. I went back to monarch and found basically the same as the first time there. To older women not necessarily attractive but definitely good hands. It's convenient to work so not a bad place for a 30 minute stop over. It's clean and safe so that says a lot.

JayP654
12-07-15, 19:44
I went and tried Amy again at 317 massage, she advertises on craigslist. She is hot I must admit, but there is no fun. This was my second time going. I was au natural during the massage but never did she veer from the safe zones. I was a little dissapointed and I got better massage from the swedish massage places. If you only want eye candy then she has a great rack but the ending left me a little frustrated. If you know any girls who do outcalls and will leave me happy and are discreet please forward their information to me please.

Bigvirg
12-07-15, 22:00
Stopped in the west dime tonight to get a quick massage before my trek home. Vicki met me at the door and she is probably about 55 yrs old but very foxy. Probably a 7 on the AMP silver scale. That was the best thing I can say from here on out. Massage was weak, she was wiping my back with a hot towel at the 20 min mark (Got an hour), no tease and then asked for $ to HE. I gave her the "You have lost your Asian mind" look at she said. 6 so anyway, I never knew you could JO wrong. You can! Horrible handshake and then she tried to give me a TS with the bacteria ridden poof. I had to pop smoke and take it as a loss.

TheJoker759
12-07-15, 23:24

P.S., if there is a table shower here, I have yet to find it.New poster here I have been here a few times and not once did I receive the HE, she qiggled a bit and then stated my time was up and out the door I went.

Dazman
12-07-15, 23:38
Not sure of the name of this particular AMP, but it neighbors another Arizona city so I just dubbed it Tucson. When I visited 2 weeks ago there wasn't anything to suggest a business at this location other than a small open sign in the window. I would guess the MT in her 40's with an extremely nice body wearing tight leggings and shirt that revealed alot of cleavage. Opted for the hour w / table shower which isn't advertised last I checked. Shower was nice and the view of the cleavage kept me more than entertained. Massage was ok without much tease, but the flip worked out splendid. No haggle, lots of roaming and the girls came out to play. Let's just say they were better than advertised and so suckable.

PrinterMike
12-08-15, 10:25
New poster here I have been here a few times and not once did I receive the HE, she qiggled a bit and then stated my time was up and out the door I went.Sorry to hear no success. Happens for sure and this place has been all in as well as all min for me in the past. Depends on provider and vibe I have found.

Indiguy
12-08-15, 12:31
Fellow seekers bored and have time on your hands? You might want to get out your Yo Yo. No need to drive out to AZ either. You should get pretty handy with practice.

DuggerJug
12-08-15, 13:27
Not sure of the name of this particular AMP, but it neighbors another Arizona city so I just dubbed it Tucson. When I visited 2 weeks ago there wasn't anything to suggest a business at this location other than a small open sign in the window. I would guess the MT in her 40's with an extremely nice body wearing tight leggings and shirt that revealed alot of cleavage. Opted for the hour w / table shower which isn't advertised last I checked. Shower was nice and the view of the cleavage kept me more than entertained. Massage was ok without much tease, but the flip worked out splendid. No haggle, lots of roaming and the girls came out to play. Let's just say they were better than advertised and so suckable.Had the exact same experience. Well worth it.

Member #5111
12-08-15, 21:27
In from out of town, decided to peruse Shadeland based on other posts. Ami greeted me at the door. If she was 5 foot tall I'd be surprised. Paid the door fee, requested the TS which kind of surprised her. Was worried that it was a table setup but I did fit with little room to spare (I'm over 6'2). Playful and thorough in the TS. Asked for a hard massage especially neck and lower back, and she done good. Elbows & full back walk. Was a welcome soreness. Giggly a bit as she worked the glutes. No hassles haggles or issues on the flip. Roaming was allowed though she stayed professional. Total damage $. Consider yourselves lucky. The door fee and any tips would be at least. 2 higher at home.

Happy Hunting.

JhnSmth
12-09-15, 08:14
Not sure of the name of this particular AMP, but it neighbors another Arizona city so I just dubbed it Tucson. When I visited 2 weeks ago there wasn't anything to suggest a business at this location other than a small open sign in the window. I would guess the MT in her 40's with an extremely nice body wearing tight leggings and shirt that revealed alot of cleavage. Opted for the hour w / table shower which isn't advertised last I checked. Shower was nice and the view of the cleavage kept me more than entertained. Massage was ok without much tease, but the flip worked out splendid. No haggle, lots of roaming and the girls came out to play. Let's just say they were better than advertised and so suckable.Alright, I'm usually pretty good at these, but I can't figure this one out. Would someone let me know where this is? Thanks.

Fireman469
12-09-15, 09:15
Speaking of traveling. Anyone been to Deleware lately? I hear the scenery changes often.

Kyussfan
12-09-15, 13:58
Alright, I'm usually pretty good at these, but I can't figure this one out. Would someone let me know where this is? Thanks.I'm assuming the referral is to the place also known as the thunder chicken, and or firey PHOENIX. But I'm commonly called an idiot. So I could be wrong.

TequilaSundae
12-09-15, 17:48
Going to be in Naptown over the weekend, and am going to have some time to kill. If I don't hit a strip club, where's a good AMP (hopefully near the south side?

MooPpoint
12-09-15, 18:05
Fellow seekers bored and have time on your hands? You might want to get out your Yo Yo. No need to drive out to AZ either. You should get pretty handy with practice.For the life of me I can't figure out what you're talking about. When I think Yoyo, I think about the hottie by the name of Yoyo (a. K. a. Yuyu) at Suite 3 on 96th. But she's been in LA long term for months. Unless you're telling us she's back, in which case I need to make a phone call!

KSrubMe
12-09-15, 19:52
I went and tried Amy again at 317 massage, she advertises on craigslist. She is hot I must admit, but there is no fun. This was my second time going. I was au natural during the massage but never did she veer from the safe zones. I was a little dissapointed and I got better massage from the swedish massage places. If you only want eye candy then she has a great rack but the ending left me a little frustrated. If you know any girls who do outcalls and will leave me happy and are discreet please forward their information to me please.Reading this ruined my day. Have plans to see her around Christmas time. She does look smokin in the pictures.

Indiguy
12-09-15, 20:16
Alright, I'm usually pretty good at these, but I can't figure this one out. Would someone let me know where this is? Thanks.The review has two clues " it neighbors another Arizona city so I just dubbed it Tucson. And There wasn't anything to suggest a business other than a small open sign in the window. ".

Neighbor / small open sign.

JhnSmth
12-10-15, 07:25
The review has two clues " it neighbors another Arizona city so I just dubbed it Tucson. And There wasn't anything to suggest a business other than a small open sign in the window. ".

Neighbor / small open sign.Yep. Figured all that out. I couldn't find a listing for Phoenix anywhere though. Someone sent me a link to the ad. So, I know what neighborhood to look in now.

JhnSmth
12-10-15, 10:19
Yep. Figured all that out. I couldn't find a listing for Phoenix anywhere though. Someone sent me a link to the ad. So, I know what neighborhood to look in now.Figured out where I was going wrong. I was searching on BP under body rubs. They only advertise in the massage section that I never noticed before!

RayRip406
12-10-15, 13:10
Speaking of traveling. Anyone been to Deleware lately? I hear the scenery changes often.By my calculation, the scenery was due to change yesterday (last two girls told me 10 day shifts and what day they were working). Anyway, called number yesterday and no answer. Full mailbox message. I said what the hell and went by anyway. Used the door code to ring the apartment and got no answer. Not sure what's up. May just be my call time. I'm hopeful it's because the last two were kicked out and we are awaiting new talent. The last two were not into their work at all.

Boardwalk
12-11-15, 12:47
I had to go over since I tried some other South consular and that experience was completely disappointed. (I will post about that).

Lady Friend was Lucy and I have to say, looks like a car crashed into her face, but them Diamonds were nice. Older but good assets.

Typical 1 hr. 6 on the flip she admire flat stomach I admire awesome Diamonds and then proceeded with an extra nice HandShake for. 6. I know maybe that was a lot. But again it was an extra nice handshake. She advised next time come. 12 and all foh you.

Just give them a little time and treat them like normal humans, goes a long way; plus it will be nice on your wallet.

Later fellow Hunters.

Boardwalk
12-11-15, 12:54
1st off I had to TOFTT. So went to see her. Pictures are her. At. 1 an hr you assume all inclusive. Ahhh, not so much. Massage is eh. Not the best not the worst.

It's just a room in a house, clean not bad. Offered HE and said sure and she said that will be. 6 I said oh no sweets that a little too much. Acted offended and finished. Soon after I was wanting to leave anyways. Then she asked is there anything I should do to promote more business I said sure. You should be more of the industry standard. I understand you will do what you need to do but competition is better and she acted surprised. Anyways nice lady. A bit overweight for sure. Allows roaming so that's ok. But we did not seal the deal with a HandShake.

Hope that helps.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-a-blonde/12360151

Jimmy Dee692
12-11-15, 18:15
Made a return from retirement today. Decided to try north shadeland just south of Castleton (didn't remember reading anything about them). Outside door unlocked, inside door locked (with a window and doorbell) made me think it could be good. The pink scrubs and professional reception made me think otherwise.

They looked strong, so I went for a 4 hand (my back has been sore lately). Ended up with a VERY TINY amount of teasing / brushing to go with my pretty, pretty, pretty ok massage for $. 2.

Was ok with it (after resigning myself to being shutout this afternoon) until they both asked about tips when finished (the 60/ girl goes to the house (they say), so I'm suppose to pay them more. Unfortunately, I had JUST lost my wallet, and couldn't pass along any more holiday cheer bucks.

Maybe I killed my chances with a double session, but it was just a Decent massage, kinda pretty girls, no luck for Mr. Winky.

Kyussfan
12-11-15, 23:35
1st off I had to TOFTT. So went to see her. Pictures are her. At. 1 an hr you assume all inclusive. Ahhh, not so much. Massage is eh. Not the best not the worst.

It's just a room in a house, clean not bad. Offered HE and said sure and she said that will be. 6 I said oh no sweets that a little too much. Acted offended and finished. Soon after I was wanting to leave anyways. Then she asked is there anything I should do to promote more business I said sure. You should be more of the industry standard. I understand you will do what you need to do but competition is better and she acted surprised. Anyways nice lady. A bit overweight for sure. Allows roaming so that's ok. But we did not seal the deal with a HandShake.

Hope that helps.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-a-blonde/12360151I've seen her twice now. She works out of the house the Cindy from BP does her massages from. Cindy is older and has a voice like Lee Marvin, but she's good at giving massages, and does it in her birthday suit. She was open to everything except FS. She looks good if there are no more than 15 watts illuminating the room. Angie however is exactly as you described. Tries to string you along with the impression there's more on the menu. I too was offered a Chevette at Corvette prices. Sensual Tiffany always had the right idea. High volume at low prices. It's a shame she retired. Ladies!! If you're reading this, research the deals around you before you put the price on the windshield. You'll have a going out of business sign sooner than you know it!!

Jaye Diggs
12-12-15, 08:50
I've seen her twice now. She works out of the house the Cindy from BP does her massages from. Cindy is older and has a voice like Lee Marvin, but she's good at giving massages, and does it in her birthday suit. She was open to everything except FS. She looks good if there are no more than 15 watts illuminating the room. Angie however is exactly as you described. Tries to string you along with the impression there's more on the menu. I too was offered a Chevette at Corvette prices. Sensual Tiffany always had the right idea. High volume at low prices. It's a shame she retired. Ladies!! If you're reading this, research the deals around you before you put the price on the windshield. You'll have a going out of business sign sooner than you know it!!I agree. If she's looking for larger clientele she should have more variety. The deal breaker for me is that she doesn't offer half hour slots. Lower the prices and open up the options.

Side note: I would definitely see Cindy if only she saw black guys. Sigh.

DuggerJug
12-12-15, 10:20
You see guys, I really like massages. I have back troubles, so I like a good massage along with the anticipation of whatever extra may be available. If not for the massage, I would spend my hobby budget on a tried and true regular. So I went to Suite H yesterday. I see they don't really advertise anymore so I wasnt sure they were even open. Got Lucy. I inquired about Cindy (of the bonsai tree tattoo) but was informed "she go chicago" I'm pretty sure Lucy is the same Big Chest girl who used to hover at the old Suite G in Greenwood. I mean, how many asian chics have mambas that large. The thing was, her massage was easily the worst I have ever had, and I was approaching utter disappointment in the flip with no tease, when I roamed a little and got instant full nude. Never had that happen before, a brief negotiation and took the FS entree from the menu.

6 for massage and 1. 4 for options. Still, no massage left me somewhat unsatisfied. My next trip will be a westside safari to the oft mentioned mountain aire. Dying to try the dining options on the westside.

Southernbred
12-14-15, 01:22
I know a lot of you don't prefer this place because it's legit, but it's my go-to place for a good, firm rub to work out the knots.

I used to see Mary there, but last time I tried to book, mamasan said that Mary's husband had health issues and had to go home. Mary told me that she wasn't married. Anyone know the details? Feel free to PM. I'm looking for my new meat tenderizer if anyone has recommendations on the north side.

TehdRummane
12-14-15, 14:19
Cracked the code of where to find the firebird. Met with Cindy last Saturday. I called ahead to find the building and she spoke very little english. I am greeted at the door by a very cute middle aged Chinese woman. Maybe a 7/10 on looks. The massage started off well. She has very good technique, so she is more than likely licensed. Things got a bit flirty which ended up in some heavy roaming and a fantastic handshake. Total was $. Will repeat.

Booray227
12-14-15, 17:15
I know a lot of you don't prefer this place because it's legit, but it's my go-to place for a good, firm rub to work out the knots.

I used to see Mary there, but last time I tried to book, mamasan said that Mary's husband had health issues and had to go home. Mary told me that she wasn't married. Anyone know the details? Feel free to PM. I'm looking for my new meat tenderizer if anyone has recommendations on the north side.She is currently married but getting divorced is what I was told. She will probably not be back here. Sorry. The new girl hired is supposed to be good too, but I have not tried out yet.

MusicMan07
12-14-15, 17:50
I'm pretty new to the hobby here but so far have had very good experiences. I've been to the place on 71st 3 times and have always left happy. I've been reading about The H for forever now but could never deduce its location. I finally cracked the code and had to check it out! I got Lucy like most seem to. She ready did have an Incredible pair! In my short amount of time with the hobby though, her massage was easily the worst. At the flip she stopped and wanted to know how much I was going To tip. I said. 6. Once she received the tip, she continued. She did allow generous roaming but I had to self finish. I was left wondering why I tipped that much. I paid for an hour and it was over in about 30 minutes. Someone just mentioned that she offers FS. So I may visit again and try that out. But overall I was disappointed after all the hype. I may just return to the usual.

JhnSmth
12-14-15, 19:59

I used to see Mary there, but last time I tried to book, mamasan said that Mary's husband had health issues and had to go home. Mary told me that she wasn't married. Anyone know the details? Feel free to PM. I'm looking for my new meat tenderizer if anyone has recommendations on the north side.If all you are looking for is a legit place to take care of your bad back, then go to a legit place like massage envy or somewhere similar. They charge a tad more like 75/ hr instead of 60/ hr, but they are actually trained, actually licensed, actually know what they are doing, and actually know how to deal with your particular back issues.

DuggerJug
12-15-15, 10:35
I'm pretty new to the hobby here but so far have had very good experiences. I've been to the place on 71st 3 times and have always left happy. I've been reading about The H for forever now but could never deduce its location. I finally cracked the code and had to check it out! I got Lucy like most seem to. She ready did have an Incredible pair! In my short amount of time with the hobby though, her massage was easily the worst. At the flip she stopped and wanted to know how much I was going To tip. I said. 6. Once she received the tip, she continued. She did allow generous roaming but I had to self finish. I was left wondering why I tipped that much. I paid for an hour and it was over in about 30 minutes. Someone just mentioned that she offers FS. So I may visit again and try that out. But overall I was disappointed after all the hype. I may just return to the usual.Yes it's gown downhill a bit. Same experience with lucy except I negotiated FS. Based on other posts, I'm going to start going to Mountain aire and see how that pans out.

JhnSmth
12-15-15, 12:19
Went to the bean last night. It has been my go-to spot. But last night got nothin. Nada. Zero. No tease, no handshake, even when I tried roaming, she stepped away out of arms reach. Don't know if I spooked her somehow or what. I've seen this particular girl before with no issues. I can't remember her name and didn't ask, but it was not Jessica. They were closed down for a week or two at the end of Nov and this is my first time going there in a couple months. Anyone have any word on them? Hope they haven't gone legit. Location is very convenient for me.

DuggerJug
12-15-15, 13:18
If all you are looking for is a legit place to take care of your bad back, then go to a legit place like massage envy or somewhere similar. They charge a tad more like 75/ hr instead of 60/ hr, but they are actually trained, actually licensed, actually know what they are doing, and actually know how to deal with your particular back issues.Best legit massage I've found is Tulip Spa in Greenwood, next to max and Erma's. Still 60 for the hour and it s a great massage. Plus they have a frequent flyer thing. Punch the card every 6 massages is free.

StraightUp37
12-15-15, 18:28
Went to the bean last night. It has been my go-to spot. But last night got nothin. Nada. Zero. No tease, no handshake, even when I tried roaming, she stepped away out of arms reach. Don't know if I spooked her somehow or what. I've seen this particular girl before with no issues. I can't remember her name and didn't ask, but it was not Jessica. They were closed down for a week or two at the end of Nov and this is my first time going there in a couple months. Anyone have any word on them? Hope they haven't gone legit. Location is very convenient for me.I always get a little suspicious when an AMP closes for a while then reopens with very different behavior. Thinking maybe LEO is involved.

Roscoe65
12-16-15, 14:18
Decided to go get a massage, and I have been to almost all of the parlor in Indy so I decided to try the new place on and. Shadeland. First, I never failed to leave happy in the past, but this was the first time I struck out. Went in and was greeted by the young blond. I thought I read positive reports on her and she was one of the better looking AMP providers I've seen. So I thought this was going to be good time. Not so much. Massage was good, but my hand accidently brush against her leg during the massage and got "excuse me" in a stern voice. Massage continue and never was told to flip. Massage ended and I tip her $10 for the good massage. To bad, she was cute.

JohnStamos5432
12-16-15, 15:30
Visited Suite H for the first time last night around 9:30 pm. I believe she said her name was Lucy. Older. Butterface. This place did not disappoint. Opted for a full hour at. 60. Mediocre massage, but was offered FS on the flip. We agreed on a price after she got undressed. Total damage was $. 60. I'll definitely repeat. PM if you'd like more details.

Theo Guderian
12-16-15, 21:55
Decided to go get a massage, and I have been to almost all of the parlor in Indy so I decided to try the new place on and. Shadeland. First, I never failed to leave happy in the past, but this was the first time I struck out. Went in and was greeted by the young blond. I thought I read positive reports on her and she was one of the better looking AMP providers I've seen. So I thought this was going to be good time. Not so much. Massage was good, but my hand accidently brush against her leg during the massage and got "excuse me" in a stern voice. Massage continue and never was told to flip. Massage ended and I tip her $10 for the good massage. To bad, she was cute.Interesting. Is this the and Shadeland? If so, perhaps you gave off a bad vibe.

I visited last night, got a cute little kinda punky girl with an odd name I can't remember. No issues at all and a pretty damn good massage. Standard finish & pricing. Even said that I should have fun with the other 3 girls they have.

Theo.

Indiguy
12-16-15, 23:05
Visited Sunny recently and "I'll be baahk. " She offers a 60 minute massage for $60 and doesn't audition for Exorcist II if there's no tip. Lots of styles available, I selected her version of a moonwalk, mainly. The massage went on forever. She's sweet, shy, and sexy. No mint at the end but there is a big hug. Safe location, nice private interior. She looks even better in person.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/5362666509.html

Member #5909
12-17-15, 22:12
Went to Suite H for the first time after hearing things on here. Requested Lisa. I found her to be very attractive and quite friendly. I was disappointed though as even after asking and telling how much I had on me, it was nothing but self-serve. I gave a. 4 tip hoping that maybe next time would be better. Is this how it usually is for the first time with her? Or am I just unlucky? She seemed leery asking if I was cop, should I bother trying to go back? She was really hot.

Jjbee62
12-18-15, 06:58
Went to Suite H for the first time after hearing things on here. Requested Lisa. I found her to be very attractive and quite friendly. I was disappointed though as even after asking and telling how much I had on me, it was nothing but self-serve. I gave a. 4 tip hoping that maybe next time would be better. Is this how it usually is for the first time with her? Or am I just unlucky? She seemed leery asking if I was cop, should I bother trying to go back? She was really hot.She clearly thought you were a cop. If you self-served, now she knows you aren't a cop, which should change the outcome next trip.

Probably requesting her by name was a bad start.

Member #5909
12-18-15, 09:13
She clearly thought you were a cop. If you self-served, now she knows you aren't a cop, which should change the outcome next trip.

Probably requesting her by name was a bad start.Thanks for the tip. I kinda picked up on the last part too. I'll give it another shot sometime then.

Roscoe65
12-18-15, 11:40
Interesting. Is this the and Shadeland? If so, perhaps you gave off a bad vibe.

I visited last night, got a cute little kinda punky girl with an odd name I can't remember. No issues at all and a pretty damn good massage. Standard finish & pricing. Even said that I should have fun with the other 3 girls they have.

Theo.Sorry, Typo. North Shadeland. Only thing different was I was wearing a suit, instead of casual cloths.

Booray227
12-18-15, 12:03
Visited Sunny recently and "I'll be baahk. " She offers a 60 minute massage for $60 and doesn't audition for Exorcist II if there's no tip. Lots of styles available, I selected her version of a moonwalk, mainly. The massage went on forever. She's sweet, shy, and sexy. No mint at the end but there is a big hug. Safe location, nice private interior. She looks even better in person.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/5362666509.htmlI have been thinking about trying her as she is close to me. Legit only?

Jjbee62
12-18-15, 15:06
I'm not going to give the details, but today I experienced a much better second visit.

The first visit was a decent time, massage was good, attitude was good, but no happiness offered. I decided to give the place a second try. At worst I would get a decent massage, and there's always the chance of getting someone different.

It didn't turn out as good as hoped, 5 minutes in a customer with an appointment showed. My planned hour dropped to about 20 minutes, with plenty of roaming and a quick standard finish. On the plus side, I can now be certain of a good time next time.

Sometimes it's worth giving a place a second chance.

IntoAsian
12-18-15, 17:22
I went to the H today.

I was greeted by "Linda" took me to the back paid for the hr. 6 and got undressed. "Linda" came back in just panties and a shirt on. Started the massage and I slowly started letting my.

Hands roam. I met no resistance. After about 10 minutes she asked me to flip and she whipped out the big ass diamonds. They were flawless. She ask me what I wanted and I had to.

Point at her crotch. She said $. 40 and I could get her to come down off that price. I paid and it was on like Donkey Kong. I got FS. I can't even begin to put all the abreviations in.

My 60 min session turned out to be about 30 minute rushed session. She told me to come back and her name was "LUCY". She told me to only come and see her and remember her (she.

Grabbed her diamonds).

I think Lucy is very attractive, I love the hair, and the Diamonds. Well just about everything but the deep voice and the rushed session.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Sonic1
12-20-15, 21:27
Went to this parlor in the south part of town today. Average area, and the building is somewhat in the back, not visible from the main road. The door was locked, but after pressing the doorbell, it was answered about 30 seconds later by a cute, somewhat busty woman with a cleavage revealing shirt. Opted for the 60 minutes for. 6 and had afun time. During the uncovered massage, she started with my shoulders and worked her way down. Lots of time spent on the glutes, with extended play with the packageall while on my stomach! She allowed me to roam, but it is pretty difficult to get very far in that position. She made me feel unrushed and seemed to like what she was doing. Massage was OK, not much pressure, but that's just what I like.

On the flip, I was already at full attention, and she went right to work with no negotiating. She alternated playing with the boys and the flag pole. During this time, I was able to undo her bra and get the tatas out. Unlimited play until the end. Tipped. 60 and left feeling happy.

All in all, a good visit. I think I will repeat.

StorminNorman
12-20-15, 23:09
Went in for my third visit tonight, seen Amy every time. Standard. 6 for the hour, very adequate firm massage. At the flip offered HE, negotiated. 7, Very explosive handshake indeed, also shook again during the TS which was very nice! Not the cutest little munchkin ever but she definitely takes good care of you.

Jaye Diggs
12-21-15, 15:15
Took my second trip to monarch for my lunch break. Did the TS this time for only $5 more. Same older woman again. I like the older ones and I told her that. Very nice and attentive. Good thorough table shower. Nice professional massage. Massaged more on the flip then said "done, ok?" No mamasan, we're not done. She likes to tease that way and it makes it fun. Great finish. Went over the hour and she didn't mind. Hour plus TS Plus tip $. 10. Close to work so I will repeat.

I Love Hjs 2
12-21-15, 15:49
Went to this parlor in the south part of town today. Average area, and the building is somewhat in the back, not visible from the main road. The door was locked, but after pressing the doorbell, it was answered about 30 seconds later by a cute, somewhat busty woman with a cleavage revealing shirt. Opted for the 60 minutes for. 6 and had afun time. During the uncovered massage, she started with my shoulders and worked her way down. Lots of time spent on the glutes, with extended play with the packageall while on my stomach! She allowed me to roam, but it is pretty difficult to get very far in that position. She made me feel unrushed and seemed to like what she was doing. Massage was OK, not much pressure, but that's just what I like.

On the flip, I was already at full attention, and she went right to work with no negotiating. She alternated playing with the boys and the flag pole. During this time, I was able to undo her bra and get the tatas out. Unlimited play until the end. Tipped. 60 and left feeling happy.

All in all, a good visit. I think I will repeat.Not this guy. Stopped by the other morning, first customer of the day. Went for the hour w / table shower. My gal was Amy. She matches the description you gave. During the table shower made a conscious effort to avoid anything sensitive. Eventually I smiled at her, movd her hand onto big ed and the twins and told her it was okay to wash there, too. She just smiled and moved her hand away.

Massage was very meh, very light and decidedly non sensual. She finished up and said all done. I pointed down and asked, "Is this okay. " She just smiled. I then placed her hand there and asked again if it was okay. She made a face like a kid eating broccoli. I told her it was okay, she was very nice, apologized, then told her I did not want her to do anything she did not. I thanked her again for the massage and started to get up, but she leaned in and hugged me, then grabbed the goods. She went through about five really mechanical strokes before I stopped her, telling her it was okay, she didn't have to do it. She smiled, went and got more oil and finished meoff. Mechanically, like a piston and with no sensuality. I was really disappointed. She was very sweet, but I will not be back.

Also, stopped by Royal and got the new "gal", Sarah. She has a pot belly and is about 60. What threw me is some attractive 20 somethibng let me in and led me to the room. Sarah gives a nice, basically non teasing massage while I'm on my front, and an incredibly teasing massage on the flip. I didn't mind. If I don't get the goods, a nice teasing massage is okay.

I've also been by Xaler. Despite any ads about new management, new girls, etc it was the same two sweet, older women. I hadn't been in for a year and they both immediately recognized me. Standard fare. Standard rates. Old reliable.

Same goes for cedar. Same older ladies, Same reliability.

Stopped by Heaven and saw Candy. You know, the tall one with rbf. Nice massage, but didn't wash the boys (despite my seeing her several times. Finish was okay. She did just enough to get the job done. No more, no less.

It seems the older gals are the ones who show some enthusiasm andknow how to tease but don't have the looks. The younger gals, for the most part, don't know how to give a truly teasing massage and finish, which is really too bad.

Oh, yeah, stopped by the Desert and saw a really nice gal. For the life of me, I can't remember her name, which sucks. We actually talked about her family, China, working there, etc. I had the same situation as I did at the flaming bird. She made a face when I moved her hand over. I quickly apologized, but then SHE apologized and nicely took care of business, asking for direction and letting me take the girls out. She's about a 7 on the AMP scale, meduim height, medium legnth hair. (If anyone has an idea of her name, PM me.).

Okay, had that all bottled up and felt the need to share.

I have a reliable place, that apparently shuts down most people with an older, attractive woman as my regular, but it gets a bit old at times, being massaged the same way and ending things the same way. I keep trying to find a place with a gal who seems like she enjoys what she's doing or acts like she's having fun. Peony's used to be that way, but with the turnover in staff, I haven't been back since last summer.

DuggerJug
12-21-15, 19:06
===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks![/QUOTE]I don't know if I can reply to an editors note, but when I post, the text does not "wrap around" it becomes one incredibly long one line sentence. A bit confusing and it makes it hard to proofread, but manageable. Would be great if it was not this way, and it happens to be my only issue with this great site Happy Holidays.

Your issues is not with this great site. It is how your device is displaying this great site. Wrapping isn't just for when you are typing. You shouldn't use the enter key when your text gets to the edge of your devices screen because not all of us are using your device. The problem you talk about is local.

When you hit enter you are adding a hidden mark in the text that tells the software to start both a new sentence and paragraph regardless of the device the note is displayed on later.

While it might look great on your device for the rest of us it looks something like this;

Picked up some hot latina girl last night at.

The corner of 12th street. She looked really.

Hot and there was no other cars so I swooped.

In and picked her up. After we did the LE check.

And all was well she got to business. Good.

Action on the boys, great throat work no gag.

Reflex and no spit. Great job.

See what I mean?

A2

Sonic1
12-21-15, 23:19
Not this guy. Stopped by the other morning, first customer of the day. Went for the hour w / table shower. My gal was Amy. She matches the description you gave. During the table shower made a conscious effort to avoid anything sensitive. Eventually I smiled at her, movd her hand onto big ed and the twins and told her it was okay to wash there, too. She just smiled and moved her hand away.

Massage was very meh, very light and decidedly non sensual. She finished up and said all done. I pointed down and asked, "Is this okay. " She just smiled. I then placed her hand there and asked again if it was okay. She made a face like a kid eating broccoli. I told her it was okay, she was very nice, apologized, then told her I did not want her to do anything she did not. I thanked her again for the massage and started to get up, but she leaned in and hugged me, then grabbed the goods. She went through about five really mechanical strokes before I stopped her, telling her it was okay, she didn't have to do it. She smiled, went and got more oil and finished meoff. Mechanically, like a piston and with no sensuality. I was really disappointed. She was very sweet, but I will not be back.

Also, stopped by Royal and got the new "gal", Sarah. She has a pot belly and is about 60. What threw me is some attractive 20 somethibng let me in and led me to the room. Sarah gives a nice, basically non teasing massage while I'm on my front, and an incredibly teasing massage on the flip. I didn't mind. If I don't get the goods, a nice teasing massage is okay.

I've also been by Xaler. Despite any ads about new management, new girls, etc it was the same two sweet, older women. I hadn't been in for a year and they both immediately recognized me. Standard fare. Standard rates. Old reliable.

Same goes for cedar. Same older ladies, Same reliability.

Stopped by Heaven and saw Candy. You know, the tall one with rbf. Nice massage, but didn't wash the boys (despite my seeing her several times. Finish was okay. She did just enough to get the job done. No more, no less.

It seems the older gals are the ones who show some enthusiasm andknow how to tease but don't have the looks. The younger gals, for the most part, don't know how to give a truly teasing massage and finish, which is really too bad.

Oh, yeah, stopped by the Desert and saw a really nice gal. For the life of me, I can't remember her name, which sucks. We actually talked about her family, China, working there, etc. I had the same situation as I did at the flaming bird. She made a face when I moved her hand over. I quickly apologized, but then SHE apologized and nicely took care of business, asking for direction and letting me take the girls out. She's about a 7 on the AMP scale, meduim height, medium legnth hair. (If anyone has an idea of her name, PM me.).

Okay, had that all bottled up and felt the need to share.

I have a reliable place, that apparently shuts down most people with an older, attractive woman as my regular, but it gets a bit old at times, being massaged the same way and ending things the same way. I keep trying to find a place with a gal who seems like she enjoys what she's doing or acts like she's having fun. Peony's used to be that way, but with the turnover in staff, I haven't been back since last summer.Sorry about your experience at the flaming bird. Maybe I just caught her at the right time. I, too, prefer the older women. I agree they seem to be more attentive, relaxed and unrushed. I'm also trying different places, so if you wouldn't mind sharing, could you PM me or give me a clue for your old reliable?

Thanks!

PrinterMike
12-22-15, 12:09
Not sure of the name of this particular AMP, but it neighbors another Arizona city so I just dubbed it Tucson. When I visited 2 weeks ago there wasn't anything to suggest a business at this location other than a small open sign in the window. I would guess the MT in her 40's with an extremely nice body wearing tight leggings and shirt that revealed alot of cleavage. Opted for the hour w / table shower which isn't advertised last I checked. Shower was nice and the view of the cleavage kept me more than entertained. Massage was ok without much tease, but the flip worked out splendid. No haggle, lots of roaming and the girls came out to play. Let's just say they were better than advertised and so suckable.Was just curious. It was a clever name. Stopped by a couple of times recently. First time got a 5 10' lady with nice topside hardware. Thorough table shower, nice message and a finish with plenty of roaming. Meant to try for FS, but got carried away with my face in the pillows. Went back a second time but a different lady was working. Nice bolt ons, and I swear I know her. Passed on the table shower. Massage was so so with little touching till the flip. Then game was on. I love the game. This one though had a long negotiation. Was in the mood for FS, was quoted Cindy Crawford rates, so said no thanks. She went back to hand but kept the dialogue up offering other services at sky high rates. I declined. When time was just about up I started to get dressed and lo and behold price dropped right into range. 20 more than I prefer at 1. 2 but such is life.

Really curious about the taller one if anyone has seen her send me some feedback.

Mike.

BorisYaz
12-22-15, 14:22
I have read many reports on the muffler shop, so I decided to share. I have visited a few times, but not recently.

Last visit was with a 7/10,40-ish, not too hard on the eyes. First she offered 4 hands, but I declined. The massage itself was uninspired. Reluctantly allowed some roaming, not willing to offer any extras, so I kept it to a minimum and allowed for the standard finish. . 6+. 4=dull. Upon leaving, motioned asking "You eat, yes? Denny's? After which I said no I had lunch and scurried out the door. After the fact, it dawned on me that she may be asking for me to take her to eat, as they seemed to be isolated there and without grub. Anyone experience this before?

Previous visit was with 40-some shorty, long hair, 8/10 on the AMP scale, very polite, great attitude with an ample topside. On the flip, she lowered the top and stuck a jellybean in my mouth. Good strong finish with the golden touch, so I happily offered the. 6+. 6 tip. She was ecstatic, gave me a big hug and asked for me to return and ask for her. And I forgot the name. Sadly I wonder what happened to her and she was a lot of fun, maybe things could have progressed on the next visit.

"If you walk on sunlight, bathe in moonlight, breathe in a golden air and exhale a Midas' touch; mark my words, those who exist in the shadows will try to pull you into the darkness with them. The last thing that they want is for you to see the wonder of your life because they can't see theirs. " - see JoyBell.

Dazman
12-22-15, 17:02
Was just curious. It was a clever name. Stopped by a couple of times recently. First time got a 5 10' lady with nice topside hardware. Thorough table shower, nice message and a finish with plenty of roaming. Meant to try for FS, but got carried away with my face in the pillows. Went back a second time but a different lady was working. Nice bolt ons, and I swear I know her. Passed on the table shower. Massage was so so with little touching till the flip. Then game was on. I love the game. This one though had a long negotiation. Was in the mood for FS, was quoted Cindy Crawford rates, so said no thanks. She went back to hand but kept the dialogue up offering other services at sky high rates. I declined. When time was just about up I started to get dressed and lo and behold price dropped right into range. 20 more than I prefer at 1. 2 but such is life.

Really curious about the taller one if anyone has seen her send me some feedback.

Mike.I don't believe FS is available from the tall one, although I didn't push to hard on my 2 visits. There was no negotiation on the flip, and even though she let the ladies out, she wouldn't let any clothes hit the floor.

DotherGuy
12-23-15, 10:23
So I stopped by Shadeland for my normal massage to relax me. I always see the cute bleach blond Asian girl. Showed up and another girl greeted me. Not very attractive and a little heavy for my taste. She escorted me to the room and I was still hoping she was not the one going to give me a massage. Layed on the table and of course she walks in. She was chewing gum and smacking it during the whole session. The massage was horrible, at one point I was thinking about just asking her to stop and just leave. She would massage my shoulders and then quickly move to my feet and then move to my arms. No sense of any idea what she was doing. On the flip I said I was not interested. Massaged my legs for two minutes and then she said we were done. A waste of time I hope my blonde girl comes back.

DuggerJug
12-23-15, 12:00

All in all, a good visit. I think I will repeat.After this glowing review it was Standing Room Only there yesterday. Had to go to "Tuscon" (still funny). Same girl as last time mid 30's great bod. Access to the twins and a decent massage. Tipped 60.

Panthers919
12-23-15, 23:05
Visited 71st location today. Was welcomed by a 5/10 (AMP scale) who goes by the name Jennifer. I'd guess she was in her 40's. She spoke decent english and said she's been at this location for 2 weeks. Massage was good with teasing and allowed light roaming. On the flip, she went straight for the standard finish without hesitating. The handshake was a bit rough for my preference but left happy. I paid standard rates for an hour plus tip; however, we finished 20 minutes early. I wouldn't repeat with Jennifer; rather, I like the other girl I've seen there with the great rack.

Stnick62
12-24-15, 00:26
After this glowing review it was Standing Room Only there yesterday. Had to go to "Tuscon" (still funny). Same girl as last time mid 30's great bod. Access to the twins and a decent massage. Tipped 60.Sorry I have not visited an AMP since Star in Avon closed. I am having trouble figuring out where places are located. This one said something about off the main street out of sight but I have no idea where. Could you PM some info to help me out. I live on the southside and would love to get back in visiting. Keep thinking about the one on South East st at I465 but afraid a neighbor will see me going in since the entrance is in front.

Any help appreciated.

FzrMan
12-24-15, 12:33
Met with Sasha at the door. 5 on the AMP scale. The massage was great. Way to many interruptions between the door bell and her damned cell phone. Teasing okay, left happy tipped. 40.

Jbkmin
12-24-15, 16:25
Visited this little Shop (had the title above in its name) downtown connected to Circle Centre Mall on Wednesday. Actually kinda between it and Tijuana Maxx. I knew nothing extra would happen but it was an interesting first time experience. I'm very eager to try out an actual AMP now.

RunForGold
12-24-15, 21:49
I have seen several ads on CL for a Blue Lake Spa in Bloomington. Is anyone familiar with it? I just checked CL and the ad is gone. I checked the Bloomington CL and it is not there, although, I have never seen the location advertised on Bloomington CL or BP. I have read in previous postings that they are strictly legit, and I believe that, as I am quite familiar with Bloomington and know they would not condone any place that was otherwise. My query is, "Why would they advertise in Indianapolis for a legit service and not in their home town of Bloomington?" I am intrigued. If they are operating UTR, please PM me. I love the chase. Thanks.

Joe Behot
12-26-15, 09:51
I have tried Royal Spa and was not impressed. Does anyone have any recommendations in Carmel? Or Fishers?

Indy1K
12-28-15, 14:34
Has anyone ever experienced a prostate massage at any locations?Hey, yes, and it is great! Northside of town at 4 corners both in the Relaxing atmosphere and across on southeast side. PM me for more.

Indy1K
12-28-15, 15:31
I have always enjoyed my time Relaxing on the northside. Big decisions to be made at the 4 corner intersection. Love the girls there. I keep my hands warm too.

Still trying to find Cindy and Lucy at H, can someone PM me.

Was going to go down to Bash, but don't think it is worth my time.

Later.

Indy1 K.

DrHung
12-29-15, 08:18
I have tried Royal Spa and was not impressed. Does anyone have any recommendations in Carmel? Or Fishers?I've been to many on the northside. PM me for details, but most are totally legit or self serve.

Joe Mobo
12-29-15, 13:01
Cold rainy day decided I needed a massage. Unfortunately my regular was busy so decided to drive to Franklin. I was meet by a forty something Chinese lady. She said her name was Lisa, not the best massage I've had but very good personality. She was very easy to get along with and liked to joke and cut up. The place was clean and I left happy. She takes direction well and was fun to be with. If something happens to my regular I might go back if in the area.

I Love Hjs 2
01-02-16, 11:07
Lucy made my time a good one, from start tho finish. Very thorough TS, very nice massage with no teasing till flip. Took direction well. I'm not one for being handsy, but during the finish, I had my hand on her innner thigh. I slipped up to happy land and rubbed a minute. Next thing I know, she starts slowing down on me, then her knees kinda buckle and she had to lean on me for support. She actually stopped on me for about time asshe moaned really low and spread her legs. After about 30 seconds, she resumed activities, but she seemed genuinely rattled. She also kissed me several times. Wrapping things up she insisted on dressing me for every item of clothing I had, then kept hugging me before I left and held my hand to walk me out. I seem to remember someone posting about a gal whose knees buckled when they reached "down there. " Is this the same gal? 60+40.

Sonic1
01-02-16, 18:38
Had my first visit to the Shade today. The land around the building is completely empty and there was absolutely no signage or other cars in the parking lot, so I wasn't sure they were open. Went to suite A, turned the door handle and, to my surprise, it was open. Inside were two therapists. The one that escorted me to the room was Asian, 30 ish, shoulder length straight black hair, 6/10 on the scale. I got on the table and a couple minutes later she came in and started. I was uncovered when she came in, but she covered me when she started at my shoulders. After a few minutes, I removed the towel. She did not mind, giggled a bit and the rest of the session was uncovered. I realize I am a newbie, but this was the most pressure, by far, of any illegitimate massage I've had. She thoroughly kneaded, pressed, rubbed and squeezed me harder than anyone else has. For the first 40-45 minutes it was all business. No attention to the package, so I was getting a little worried about the ending. I was rubbing her legs / calves throughout, but even though she let me do that, she kept to the task at hand (no pun intended!

After the hot towel and towel dry of my back, things got better. She played for about a minute and asked me to turn. After the turn, she lifted her shirt and undid her bra, exposing her left boob for me to play with while she gave me a handshake. I should have been aware of the extra firm handshake, considering the massage. The cleanup was kinda rough as well. It felt like she was scraping paint off my stomach with the cleanup towel.

All-in-all a very good, deep, thorough massage, but could have been a little gentler on the cleanup. She had a good attitude throughout and I never felt rushed.

6 for the hour and I tipped. 6.

Has anyone else had this therapist or is she new?

WowAgain1
01-03-16, 10:02
I have tried Royal Spa and was not impressed. Does anyone have any recommendations in Carmel? Or Fishers?Just relax on your way down 116th.

Jammin 2
01-04-16, 10:37
Went back after a long hiatus. Saw a girl Noni or Nina, and she had a very oriental look about her. She wore a skirt and had shapely legs and smooth skin. English was very very limited, but massage was very good. The finish was standard, and she allows some roaming. I will repeat.

Joe Mobo
01-04-16, 12:43
Did anybody notice the ads for AMP on Brook- Road? On Sunday it was Kings Spa usual advertisement. On Monday it was W Top Spa very racy photos, it says their open 24 hours 7 days a week. They were advertising all kinds of services, as most of you know this won't fly if it is really true. With a new city administration they should be worrying about the number of homicides in the city instead of massage parlors. If this were really true I would probably have to get a part time job to pay for my mongering, because I would be first in line. They don't give any prices so we can wait and see what happens. I haven't been there sense they reopened, I had a favorite girl that I saw under old ownership. I understand not much available under new owners.

Bigvirg
01-04-16, 13:59
Did anybody notice the ads for AMP on Brook- Road? On Sunday it was Kings Spa usual advertisement. On Monday it was W Top Spa very racy photos, it says their open 24 hours 7 days a week. They were advertising all kinds of services, as most of you know this won't fly if it is really true. With a new city administration they should be worrying about the number of homicides in the city instead of massage parlors. If this were really true I would probably have to get a part time job to pay for my mongering, because I would be first in line. They don't give any prices so we can wait and see what happens. I haven't been there sense they reopened, I had a favorite girl that I saw under old ownership. I understand not much available under new owners.I saw the same pictures. I'm going to check it out.

IntoAsian
01-04-16, 19:01
Did anybody notice the ads for AMP on Brook- Road? On Sunday it was Kings Spa usual advertisement. On Monday it was W Top Spa very racy photos, it says their open 24 hours 7 days a week. They were advertising all kinds of services, as most of you know this won't fly if it is really true. With a new city administration they should be worrying about the number of homicides in the city instead of massage parlors. If this were really true I would probably have to get a part time job to pay for my mongering, because I would be first in line. They don't give any prices so we can wait and see what happens. I haven't been there sense they reopened, I had a favorite girl that I saw under old ownership. I understand not much available under new owners.I saw the picts early this morning for Brook- Road. They didn't leave much to the imagination. I do like the idea of getting to pick the girl I want to see though. Prolly won't last long if what the add says is true.

DrHung
01-05-16, 07:50
Just relax on your way down 116th.Yeah, I relaxed my way down to 116th and was met at the door by Broom Hilda's oriental Grandmother. Oops, sorry ma'am. I forgot my wallet. I turned an got the hell out of there! Won't be back.

DrHung
01-05-16, 07:59
There's a new girl at Aurora. About 6/10. Nice girl, great massage but absolutely nothing else. Frustrated, I decided to check out the flower. Sarah was good for a light massage, but wanted me to self service. Likes getting her kitty rubbed, but she won't help. Still looking for a hot northside spinner. The search never ends!

Agronoman
01-05-16, 08:10
I have tried the W. Carmel Drive location resulting in a great massage, but no other services offered. After a few reviews, I ventured out to North Shadeland to be ministered to by Cindy. Also a great massage, and excited to get a great tease on the boys from behind. Had to be shown what was needed on the flip (part of the game), but a good handshake was received. Not the body type I would want to roam on much, but would repeat the experience. . 6 / . 6 fee and tip.

DuggerJug
01-05-16, 11:09
I have tried the W. Carmel Drive location resulting in a great massage, but no other services offered. After a few reviews, I ventured out to North Shadeland to be ministered to by Cindy. Also a great massage, and excited to get a great tease on the boys from behind. Had to be shown what was needed on the flip (part of the game), but a good handshake was received. Not the body type I would want to roam on much, but would repeat the experience. . 6 / . 6 fee and tip.Always on the lookout for cindy. Is she a little thick for asian. Happen to see a tattoo on her stomach?

DuggerJug
01-05-16, 11:31
See new ad today for south us 31 blue sky. Going to toftt will report.

MarkDenneny
01-05-16, 12:29
Visited with Khari. Good massage in a clean, safe, discreet environment. Very nice lady, easy to have a conversation with. Picture is a few pounds ago but she is still attractive. Left happy, will repeat. $. 5 PM me for any details.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wow-flat-rate-specials-extraordinary-massage/1794976

DuggerJug
01-05-16, 12:43
Visited with Khari. Good massage in a clean, safe, discreet environment. Very nice lady, easy to have a conversation with. Picture is a few pounds ago but she is still attractive. Left happy, will repeat. $. 5 PM me for any details.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wow-flat-rate-specials-extraordinary-massage/1794976Glad to see this. She's been on BP for some time was always curious.

Samarai
01-05-16, 18:20
I stopped by the H Sunday night. Only Lisa was there. 9/10 in my opinion. Dressed like she was going dancing, she led me to a room and turned on a heater which made the room very comfortable. Room was very clean. Lisa returns and starts a weak massage, but is conversational. The finale lasted 20 min and was fabulous! Let's just say that the experience was even better than what I have experienced in San Francisco Bay Area. I tipped higher than normal, but was the most enjoyable experience I have had since Sophie years ago. We talked for 10 min after I dressed. Very friendly.

Samarai
01-05-16, 18:27
See new ad today for south us 31 blue sky. Going to toftt will report.I noticed that ad. When you report, be sure to note the parking situation because it is off a very busy road. Blue Sky was also the name of my favorite AMP back in California when I lived there.

Dazman
01-06-16, 03:01
Took my second trip to monarch for my lunch break. Did the TS this time for only $5 more. Same older woman again. I like the older ones and I told her that. Very nice and attentive. Good thorough table shower. Nice professional massage. Massaged more on the flip then said "done, ok?" No mamasan, we're not done. She likes to tease that way and it makes it fun. Great finish. Went over the hour and she didn't mind. Hour plus TS Plus tip $. 10. Close to work so I will repeat.After my first choice was booked solid, I thought I would give this spot a try based on Jaye's favorable review. Didn't opt for the TS, but what a great massage! The MT wasn't the youngest, but was attractive and very nice. Not overweight and no mole as I've seen in past reviews. Standard rate and tip for the hr. Can't wait to repeat.

Ferreal1
01-06-16, 13:55
This place used to be under a different name, I'd be curious and will report I if I stop by.

Joe Mobo
01-06-16, 14:27
This place used to be under a different name, I'd be curious and will report I if I stop by.Yes this used to be Bing's, have been closed for a while. I always used to enjoy myself there. When they reopened not hearing a lot of good things.

ItsReal
01-06-16, 15:45
A little late but Dec 16 I visited sunrise off 96 have been many times before always fun lots of play time this trip was different. Taken to the back larger room and disrobed for massage left towel of as usual. Girl came in and covered me right away. Then gave a VERY good massage during massage I rubbed her legs and ass but she moved more than normal. NO teasing at all on flip massage continued still good and firm. Then told all done. I uncovered my self and pointed asking for 'help' she shook her head and said she doesn't do that. I told her that always before there was a happy ending then she told me that they had been visited by the po po and some Girls arrested and sent away. Used to be my go to now looking for another northside retreat.

ItsReal
01-06-16, 16:25
My favorite place to stop on my way to the airport. Last there Dec 26 had an extra hour before my flight. Nice massage a little soft but nice teasing started early and I didn't resist spread legs a little and started rubbing her legs up to the ass a couple of times but the tables are so low it is difficult while you are trying to enjoy the rub. Tent was up on the flip and after about a minute she opened the flap and started stroking got her to use the other hand on the boys and soon there was a need for a towel. The hour was not over and she continued the massage very nice touch. Will repeat the next time I fly.

Evalder
01-06-16, 16:28
See new ad today for south us 31 blue sky. Going to toftt will report.I had some time to kill after a meeting in the area today and decided to stop by. For those who like the AMP scene, you will like it. Standard everything from prices to menu to ladies in their 50's who might look younger to those not as familiar with women of Asian decent. I didn't get names and unfortunately had no choice in who gave the massage. Seemed like 3 girls working, saw 2 of them. Both were average on the AMP scale. If you like this kinda scene, you'll be very happy. The parking out front was highly visible. I don't frequent the area and have a fairly nondescript vehicle so it didn't bother me. It was a home turned into a business. T The realtor lock box was still on the door handle. He doorbell doesn't work. Just open he door and a sensor inside will chime. There is a desk and menu and such right inside. Anyway free table shower was good until the lady got a little too friendly with my exit. I think I still have soap in my colon. That alone almost made we walk out. The rest of the time was typical. If you want something, you probably get it. I simply declined for anything more than the massage and left when my time was up. The massage was mediocre and the whole experience reminded me why I don't frequent this kind of establishment.

As far as AMPs go it is par for the course and you will find what you want. Depending on your looks, personality, and wallet it may take a few trips, but I'm sure most local AMP enthusiasts would enjoy visiting this place. I just realized while visiting this particular establishment (and nothing at all against this place or those that frequent them) that the AMP scene is not for me and was glad I only did the half hour. I am a nice guy and still left a tip even though I wanted nothing extra.

XandirHunt
01-06-16, 16:51
I noticed that ad. When you report, be sure to note the parking situation because it is off a very busy road. Blue Sky was also the name of my favorite AMP back in California when I lived there.I believe it also was the old name of Soho on West Side.

XandirHunt
01-06-16, 16:55
Visited both recently. Both had reasonable girls, 7 ish or better.

Both ended w standard he, no negotiation. I tipped the standard and both seemed happy.

I would warn that Phoenix has a business next door and I could easily hear them the entire time. That made me slightly uncomfortable, but not completely ruining the session.

I Love Hjs 2
01-06-16, 23:20
After my first choice was booked solid, I thought I would give this spot a try based on Jaye's favorable review. Didn't opt for the TS, but what a great massage! The MT wasn't the youngest, but was attractive and very nice. Not overweight and no mole as I've seen in past reviews. Standard rate and tip for the hr. Can't wait to repeat.Trust me. You should have gotten the shower. She gives the best I've ever had. Mole girl was a temp. I think she's long gone. Door has been locked past few times I've been by in the past week, but the open sign was on. Weird. That's my favorite UTR girl and massage.

Jaye Diggs
01-07-16, 13:21
A little late but Dec 16 I visited sunrise off 96 have been many times before always fun lots of play time this trip was different. Taken to the back larger room and disrobed for massage left towel of as usual. Girl came in and covered me right away. Then gave a VERY good massage during massage I rubbed her legs and ass but she moved more than normal. NO teasing at all on flip massage continued still good and firm. Then told all done. I uncovered my self and pointed asking for 'help' she shook her head and said she doesn't do that. I told her that always before there was a happy ending then she told me that they had been visited by the po po and some Girls arrested and sent away. Used to be my go to now looking for another northside retreat.Had a similar experience earlier this week at the desert on 96th. Was visiting for the first time. My girl did assist with a self serve, though. She just kept saying "boss. Police. " when I tried to have her do it. Up north must be drying up for now. Still left. 20 tip because massage was good.

Be careful!

ColtsFan6318
01-07-16, 20:36
I've been to the AMP in Plainfield across from Walmart a few times and they advertise a table shower but is just a stand up shower. Last time I went there got a very poor tug and tipped. 4, then she looked at me like I killed her cat. But to my main question, is there a parlor around Plainfield or Avon with a table shower? Haven't been to Lilly's.

Wallie
01-08-16, 03:08

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wow-flat-rate-specials-extraordinary-massage/1794976How was the actual massage? Happiness is good, but a competent massage + happiness is even better.

Agronoman
01-08-16, 08:08
Always on the lookout for cindy. Is she a little thick for asian. Happen to see a tattoo on her stomach?Yes, Cindy is a little beefy for an asian woman.

PrinterMike
01-08-16, 09:39
Stopped by on a whim. Not really looking for anything more than a rub and tug, but am happy to report that the menu was wide open. Think she may have just been in the mood so YMMV. So so table shower but some attention paid. Back to massage for a so / so rub down but when my rubbing her leg led to her grinding my arm I figured the visit may be more interesting. And it certainly was as there was no mention of fund negotiation, just clothes dropping. Can't recall the last time that happened for more than a nice hand shake. Still tipped standard (1. 0) as I left more than happy. Sorry, didn't get name, but she is about 5'7, smaller topside decent backside. Fairly pretty, I will give her a 7 on the AMP scale. Happy hunting. Mike.

DuggerJug
01-08-16, 11:12
I stopped by the H Sunday night. Only Lisa was there. 9/10 in my opinion. Dressed like she was going dancing, she led me to a room and turned on a heater which made the room very comfortable. Room was very clean. Lisa returns and starts a weak massage, but is conversational. The finale lasted 20 min and was fabulous! Let's just say that the experience was even better than what I have experienced in San Francisco Bay Area. I tipped higher than normal, but was the most enjoyable experience I have had since Sophie years ago. We talked for 10 min after I dressed. Very friendly.I miss sophie too. She had this thing about light tickling that drove me insane.

Dazman
01-08-16, 11:14
Had been at least 4 months since I had made this trip, so I decided to see if the air had blown in any new talent. MT was short, cute, very friendly wearing yoga pants and a tight top. Room was very warm which was nice for me, but the poor MT worked up a sweat so we had to help her out of her top. Type of massage where they kick off their shoes and climb up on the table with you. Not FS, but that ain't my thing anyways. Great flip, and she liked smacking her own ass which was fun. Standard tip.

Bigvirg
01-08-16, 11:21
Stopped in the muffler shop and decided to try the 4 hand massage again. Last time I was in there the 4 hand was mediocre but still good. I mean what could be bad about 2 ladies rubbing all over you. Anyway, I got 2 older gals one with a Cheshire cat look on her face and some bolt on cans. The massage was spectacular! I went with a medium pressure massage and they put it on me. I left feeling like a rubber band. Finish was standard but well done. The gal with the bolt on's had some weird looking nips. They hung down like a boxing speed bag; Probably got her work done in the People's Republic. The only down side to this visit was that they don't have a TS and use tons of oil.

ItsReal
01-08-16, 13:14
Lilly's Does NOT have a table shower but always a good time.

They never use TOO much oil and always do a great job of wiping you down with a hot wet towel.

I've been to the AMP in Plainfield across from Walmart a few times and they advertise a table shower but is just a stand up shower. Last time I went there got a very poor tug and tipped. 4, then she looked at me like I killed her cat. But to my main question, is there a parlor around Plainfield or Avon with a table shower? Haven't been to Lilly's.

DuggerJug
01-08-16, 13:39
I had some time to kill after a meeting in the area today and decided to stop by. For those who like the AMP scene, you will like it. Standard everything from prices to menu to ladies in their 50's who might look younger to those not as familiar with women of Asian decent. I didn't get names and unfortunately had no choice in who gave the massage. Seemed like 3 girls working, saw 2 of them. Both were average on the AMP scale. If you like this kinda scene, you'll be very happy. The parking out front was highly visible. I don't frequent the area and have a fairly nondescript vehicle so it didn't bother me. It was a home turned into a business. T The realtor lock box was still on the door handle. He doorbell doesn't work. Just open he door and a sensor inside will chime. There is a desk and menu and such right inside. Anyway free table shower was good until the lady got a little too friendly with my exit. I think I still have soap in my colon. That alone almost made we walk out. The rest of the time was typical. If you want something, you probably get it. I simply declined for anything more than the massage and left when my time was up. The massage was mediocre and the whole experience reminded me why I don't frequent this kind of establishment.

As far as AMPs go it is par for the course and you will find what you want. Depending on your looks, personality, and wallet it may take a few trips, but I'm sure most local AMP enthusiasts would enjoy visiting this place. I just realized while visiting this particular establishment (and nothing at all against this place or those that frequent them) that the AMP scene is not for me and was glad I only did the half hour. I am a nice guy and still left a tip even though I wanted nothing extra.Just got back from there. Nothing to ad. This post very thorough. The TS was well done for me, and inside the place is neat as a pin. The out front parking is a deterrent for me as I live on the southside and therefore I know a ton of people, and my car kinda sticks out. This alone will probably keep me away.

HunterGatherer
01-08-16, 14:21
New place has been advertising so I figured I would TOFTT.

Not quite. They don't open until Monday.

I talked to the mamasan, who was hanging charts and painting. She's about 50, and has a pair of the's. I'm wondering if this is Cindy.

At any rate, took a look around. So far, it looks like they can handle 2-3 at a time, but the rooms have shower curtains at the entrances. Hopefully, that's temporary.

Will report back after they open.

Takuyia
01-08-16, 14:22
Try to stop by the mountains today, fit in there twice before. Like before the provider was cute and a nice body. However, unlike before this visit was as hot and cold as the equator compared to the North Pole. It started out slow, medium pressure massage. Heavy teasing right before flip got me hopeful. Phone Rang after flip, someone came in found out there be a wait said they'll come back, she returns and things never heated backup. Flip, someone came in found out there be a weight so they'll come back, she returns and things did not heat back up. Think she got spooked.

MarkDenneny
01-08-16, 16:00
How was the actual massage? Happiness is good, but a competent massage + happiness is even better.I thought it was good. I don't like hard massages, and it wasn't. It was relaxing for me.

AsianK
01-09-16, 13:16
Been mongering for quite some time. What is the addiction behind AMPs? Is it the thrill of finding a hottie? The tease? The HE technique? The menu options? No love from spouse? For myself its all about the tease and the HE technique.

Roy Cat
01-09-16, 14:02
Been mongering for quite some time. What is the addiction behind AMPs? Is it the thrill of finding a hottie? The tease? The HE technique? The menu options? No love from spouse? For myself its all about the tease and the HE technique.I visit both AMPs and strip clubs. I think a major appeal for me is the chance to spend some but not a lot of time with women. Whenever I have a girlfriend, she complains about not seeing me enough. If I don't have a girlfriend, though, I start to miss the physical contact and social interaction. I like women but I'm not the kind of guy who wants to be around them all the time. I can go to a strip club or AMP about once a week and that's enough of a "fix" for me. I've always thought there are a lot of guys who wouldn't be in relationships or married if commercial sex was legal, cheaper and considered more socially acceptable.

Thaute
01-09-16, 18:28
Went to Lina's in Avon today. Ok massage, nothing more by a average 40 year old.

ColtsFan6318
01-10-16, 08:57
Decided to stop by and try it out. Average massage and average MT. On the flip she went right for it with no negotiation. Standard pricing. 6 + . 4.

Bigvirg
01-10-16, 15:28
Hadn't checked out this place since Bing left several years ago. Stopped in to check out the talent. Amy was a very happy person for almost 50 yrs old. She had the skills to pay the bills, great massage and very accommodating. It gets the BV stamp of approval. Standard pricing applies.

CuriousAlways
01-10-16, 18:12
I went to visit the mountains a few days ago and was just wanting a relaxing deep tissue massage since I had an exhausting day. Met a 6/10 Anna (who was very friendly and respectful. Started with covered towel and had a very good deep tissue massage. I think she was testing the waters on me and towards the end of the massage while on my stomach, removed the towel and massaged my legs uncovered. On the flip, I gave no clues to anything more than a massage, and she continued with a soothing frontside massage. All in all, an 8/10 massage. Main point: If you don't suggest anything more than a massage, that's what you'll get. She gave me a water bottle and said she hopes I return next time I'll return for the relaxing massage.

Hobbyist45
01-11-16, 11:00
Been here twice recently. Very discreet location, no signage at all. The first time I was in I drew the young blonde that has been reviewed here before. The previous reviews are accurate. No roaming during the massage, no tease at all. After the flip she nodded and I obliged. Nice form and an exceptional cleanup. She allowed roaming, just not up top. She is one of the most attractive AMP MT that I've seen, Amy at CTM is the other.

I decided to go back and enjoy her work again, however I drew a 40's female linebacker. I asked about the blonde and she said, "Oh, the white girl, she in New York" Don't know if she'll be back. The nice thing is that the table was heated, however, the heat setting was set on the "hell" setting. I was sweating and had to ask her to turn it off. This MT was STRONG and gave a massage that left me feeling like I'd been in a fistfight. There was no real rhyme or reason to her technique either. She did a nice tease pre flip. After the flip she gave the ole "this ok" and went to work. The last five minutes of the massage were far better than the first 50. I won't repeat unless the blonde returns.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/make-it-a-great-day/13330431

JhnSmth
01-11-16, 14:29
I stopped in here Saturday afternoon. She told me it would be a 10 min wait and to have a seat. She was nice about it. I think this was the linebacker referred to in the previous post. Anyways, I was also looking for the blonde who I didn't see anywhere.

I was escorted back by a different girl. Avergae age. But prettier than usual with a nice body. I was very pleasantly surprised by the heated table which I found very nice. So I told the girl to give me a very hard massage between my shoulder blades and very soft everywhere else. So that's what she did. She didn't get in and work out the knot, just a lot of pushing hard, but whatever. I never expect AMPs to know TM techniques anyways. The rest of the massage was very very nice. Very slow and light touches all over. There was some nice teasing going on, and she allowed ample roaming. Then the flip. More nice light touch with roaming.

Then she said something to the linebacker who was walking down the hall thrn walked out to talk to her in Chinese. I thought that was strange. So she comes back, finishes the massage then says all done. I point down like I always do. She said, "You do. " I said, "No, you do. " Typical part of the game, right? She said she didn't want any trouble to which I replied ok, no trouble. Then she walks out of the room again. The linebacker comes in and says, "Sir, she does not want any trouble. " Then she very firmly put my hand on my cock and said, "You want, you do. " I was kind of surprised and taken aback. So I got up and got dressed. I've been told no before. But never so rudely. I'm not an agressive person at all. You don't want to, you don't eanna. Ill go down the street. It was just very confusing after the teasing and roaming. I obviously spooked them somehow, but she didn't have to be a *****.

At some point linebacker had asked if I'd been there before, but I couldn't remember the girls name. I told nice girl it was the blonde girl, but I don't think she understood. She thought I wanted a scalp massage when I grabbed my hair and said blonde.

Anyways, horrible experience for me. I won't go back there. There was no reason to be bitchy. On the way out, nice girl offered me a water which I politely declined when linebacker came around from behind the desk shouting, "Sir, you tip?" I laughed and said, "Oh, no. Thats not going to happen," and made a gesture with my hand to help them understand what would get them tipped in the future.

So I left the place pretty pissed. I intentionally waited a couple days to post as I didn't want to post just emotion. I have reflected and really can't think of anything I could have done to set them off. They got spooked though.

Life goes on.