PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

Retiredh55
12-05-15, 16:54
They must have a new manger there -- the one that asked me to leave would not even tell me why?

After a hard luck story I loaned a dancer money for rent. The next day I walk in she looks at me and BANG I am asked to leave.

They would never tell me why. I assume the dancer just did not want to pay me back.

I did not make a fuss just left. Wrote them a letter to call me and tell my why I was asked to leave -- surprise no call.

What kind of business does not care to resolve customer issues?

Today, I went to Brandy's it had about 15 guys in it -- drove by Showgirl 1 -- three cars. That is what you get. No customers.

DirtyDegs
12-06-15, 08:52
I found this place to be better than average for a variety of reasons but the main reason is the high mileage I received.

Shortly after arriving the girl of my dreams Gypsy sat at my table to keep me company.

We didn't talk much and at one point we just stared into one another's eyes.

My first trip up to the comfortable and private area for a $20 dance was quick.

Gypsy let my hand freely move while grinding me.

She sat with me at my table for the next hour and after I recovered we enjoyed 3 dances for $50.

And some of the best dry humping of my life. I went downstairs to witness some girl on girl action on stage too!

The Mad Humper
12-06-15, 18:47
I was in Southern Michigan for the weekend and decided to check out the Fort Wayne Strip Club action. My choice for the evening was the Bleu Diamond. I pulled into the lot, no fee for parking. I walked in the door and was charged a five dollar cover. I walked over to a table at the back of the bar and made myself comfortable. A taller thick African American waitress, that I'd rate about four on looks, came over to take my order. She brought me my Budweiser and with the tip it cost me five dollars. I got there Saturday night about 10:45 PM and stayed until 1:30 AM. I saw a total of six different dancers. Two dancers I'd rate about a seven, one a six, and the rest a four or below. I decided to get a dance from a girl that went by the stage name JoJo. She was one of the sevens. She said she was new to the dance scene. Jo Jo is a Caucasian female with a tan complexion, long dark brown hair (that was tied up in a pony tail) five feet eight inches tall and about one hundred and thirty pounds. JoJo was in good shape, had a nice a $$, and nice perky "a" cups (nice big meaty nipples). There were two different areas in the club where dances were offered. I could have went near the front and paid twenty dollars per dance or went to a more private area in the back and pay $75 for fifteen minutes. I chose to go for $75 for fifteen minutes. I liked the privacy it offered. The dances were really good, but also really restrictive. I could not touch her titties or pu $$why. I'm glad I wore the thin cargo pants and no underwear. The fifteen minutes of grinding was good enough to get me off. I blew a nut in my pants. I could tell she felt the explosion but she kept going until the fifteen minutes were up. After the dance I sat back down and enjoyed another beer and watched the stage show. I'm not used to all the restrictions because I frequent the Detroit clubs but by the end of the night I had a good time.

Doggie699
12-06-15, 22:01
So here it is. In my dream a week ago, I stopped by to visit the day shift and a cute blonde girl wearing a wig took me back for a very pleasurable experience. No discussion on tip though obviously expected. Go prepared, but if not BBBJ or BBFS is definitely an option. Not an option in my book, but maybe yours. I prefer safe than sorry. She is very talented and gives a very enthusiastic performance. She must have a good relationship with management because she has free reign. Very good experience for 1 Ben Franklin. Then I woke up, but the smile was still there so I'll probably dream again.

MeinYou69
12-12-15, 13:41
Does anyone know where the black girl India from Stewies is dancing now?

Retiredh55
12-15-15, 10:35
I have an issue with this club -- does anyone know the owner or GM? How do I contact them?

ZexRain
12-15-15, 22:35
Which club has the most private of dance areas? Iv been to only a few.

Stewies was my go to club eveyonce in a while. Hard grinds with hand contact for 10 why not?

FtwFingers
12-18-15, 12:09
I was in Southern Michigan for the weekend and decided to check out the Fort Wayne Strip Club action. My choice for the evening was the Bleu Diamond. I pulled into the lot, no fee for parking. I walked in the door and was charged a five dollar cover. I walked over to a table at the back of the bar and made myself comfortable. A taller thick African American waitress, that I'd rate about four on looks, came over to take my order. She brought me my Budweiser and with the tip it cost me five dollars. I got there Saturday night about 10:45 PM and stayed until 1:30 AM. I saw a total of six different dancers. Two dancers I'd rate about a seven, one a six, and the rest a four or below. I decided to get a dance from a girl that went by the stage name JoJo. She was one of the sevens. She said she was new to the dance scene. Jo Jo is a Caucasian female with a tan complexion, long dark brown hair (that was tied up in a pony tail) five feet eight inches tall and about one hundred and thirty pounds. JoJo was in good shape, had a nice a $$, and nice perky "a" cups (nice big meaty nipples). There were two different areas in the club where dances were offered. I could have went near the front and paid twenty dollars per dance or went to a more private area in the back and pay $75 for fifteen minutes. I chose to go for $75 for fifteen minutes. I liked the privacy it offered. The dances were really good, but also really restrictive. I could not touch her titties or pu $$why. I'm glad I wore the thin cargo pants and no underwear. The fifteen minutes of grinding was good enough to get me off. I blew a nut in my pants. I could tell she felt the explosion but she kept going until the fifteen minutes were up. After the dance I sat back down and enjoyed another beer and watched the stage show. I'm not used to all the restrictions because I frequent the Detroit clubs but by the end of the night I had a good time.2 words. Club Rio. Indy.

Full menu available if you know how to order!

Personally, I would rather bust in a chicks mouth than my pants. 2 words. Club Rio!

Inndy1
12-19-15, 21:36
I have an issue with this club -- does anyone know the owner or GM? How do I contact them?I'm pretty sure I know who the GM or at least manager is he took over within the last month as far as how to get ahold of him go in and talk to him or if you don't want to face him I know his FB. Not sure who your problem is with but it's probably the old manager of Shangri La he just took over there.

Joker1972
12-23-15, 23:17
Does anyone know where the black girl India from Stewies is dancing now?I haven't seen India yet. But quite a few, if not most, seem to now be at Cover Girls.

The Mad Humper
12-31-15, 23:51
2 words. Club Rio. Indy.

Full menu available if you know how to order!

Personally, I would rather bust in a chicks mouth than my pants. 2 words. Club Rio!Thanks for the info. Next time I'm out that way I'll have to check it out. I'm used to the full service clubs since I frequent the Detroit Clubs. Knowing how to order won't be a problem.

Idiot
01-02-16, 08:32
Went to PJs last night and got some great dances. Cute AA girls mostly. Loads of fun to still be had.

BustaNut1976
01-19-16, 11:42
I quit going there months ago. That bouncer is a joke. The girls are not good looking at all.

What made we quit was I left my money on the table and went to the restroom (gone for 2 minutes) and cam back and my money was gone. Only person in there was me another guy at the other and the barmaid. Tell me know one saw what happened. However, my fault for leaving it there. I have a lot better time at Harem, Stewies and Centerfold's. This is the last club I would go to.The same thing happened to me in October. I left a short stack (mostly ones thankfully) on my table while I tucked a buck just a few feet away. I turned back around. Gone. A couple "trustworthy" girls said they had a pretty good idea who took it (same person I suspected), but I decided it was my fault for being careless. That was actually much less irritating to me than when a dancer whom I had known a bit outside of work decided to take my wallet out of my hand and count my cash before I could stop her. I got pretty pissed about it, and told her to get lost, before she apologized. I felt even more violated than when my short stack was swiped. I assured her I would spend every dime of it, but not on her. I really, really like the place, but have stayed away, hoping to let that experience fade a bit.

IndianaMike
01-24-16, 06:41
Be careful in this place.

http://www.21alive.com/news/local/Man-critically-injured-at-gentlemans-club-shooting-366296801.html

Doggie699
02-10-16, 04:27
In dreamland again.

I have not seen much for reviews on cover girls, so I thought I should share about my recent dreams from the last 4 weeks. Some days there are some very cute black girls there that are very friendly, but I've found best success with the white ladies. VIP room not needed for fun times. The bar tenders sometimes dance too. I'm guessing that they do on their days off. The oldest bartender is very hot and if you can get a dance from her you'll understand why the line seems to be so long to get to see her. A kind word goes a long ways. As always bring your own cover to the cover girls and have lots of fun.

IndianaMike
03-06-16, 06:42
In dreamland again.

I have not seen much for reviews on cover girls, so I thought I should share about my recent dreams from the last 4 weeks. Some days there are some very cute black girls there that are very friendly, but I've found best success with the white ladies. VIP room not needed for fun times. The bar tenders sometimes dance too. I'm guessing that they do on their days off. The oldest bartender is very hot and if you can get a dance from her you'll understand why the line seems to be so long to get to see her. A kind word goes a long ways. As always bring your own cover to the cover girls and have lots of fun.I did not have as much fun as Doggie did But I do beleive he is right! I was there for a very short stay and it seemed the girls like to have funn.

Hdwillieg
04-27-16, 19:40
Does anyone know if she is still working there -- take out available?

Member #5231
05-01-16, 13:05
Went to Blu diamond last night and it is just an awful place. I knew this from before and I fell for the bait and switch again. Promises made about the VIP room. In there for a 20 minute dance and the girl talked to the waitress about her drink most of the time. Terrible lap dance. Just awful! Avoid avoid avoid.

I've had great times at covergirls though. Take out available, lots of fun to be had in back rooms. Very playful girls. Stay away from the diamond. Huge ripoff.

NghtTime
05-02-16, 14:04
Went to Blu diamond last night and it is just an awful place. I knew this from before and I fell for the bait and switch again. Promises made about the VIP room. In there for a 20 minute dance and the girl talked to the waitress about her drink most of the time. Terrible lap dance. Just awful! Avoid avoid avoid.

I've had great times at covergirls though. Take out available, lots of fun to be had in back rooms. Very playful girls. Stay away from the diamond. Huge ripoff.I don't normally go to the strip clubs, but do BP. How do you bring up the take out menu to the girls?

Steve Dupont
05-03-16, 22:33
I don't normally go to the strip clubs, but do BP. How do you bring up the take out menu to the girls?If the girl's available for take out, she'll let you know. It's just a question of talking to enough girls.

Retiredh55
05-05-16, 19:10
Does anyone know if she is still working there -- take out available?She is gone (fired). I heard she was a thief.

Member #5231
05-08-16, 18:21
I don't normally go to the strip clubs, but do BP. How do you bring up the take out menu to the girls?After talking for a bit and maybe being there a few times I got some numbers. I never mentioned what we'd be doing, just that we could hang out and have some fun. I might go again. Some of the girls there are fairly hot.

Bozack
05-29-16, 18:03
Evening gents-will be in Ft. Wayne end of the week for business. Limited time, but will have some free time for either night shift or day shift mongering. Looking at the forum, it appears that Covergirls is my best bet for possible ITC. Any suggestions re: time of day or favorites? PM details if more appropriate.

May you find what you are looking for. B.

IndianaMike
05-30-16, 05:47
Evening gents-will be in Ft. Wayne end of the week for business. Limited time, but will have some free time for either night shift or day shift mongering. Looking at the forum, it appears that Covergirls is my best bet for possible ITC. Any suggestions re: time of day or favorites? PM details if more appropriate.

May you find what you are looking for. B.Cover girls is funn! I was talking with one of the cute Black girls (CO CO) at covergirls and she told me that she was also dancing at rabbits!

DeanTheDream
06-14-16, 21:26
Thanks for the info. Next time I'm out that way I'll have to check it out. I'm used to the full service clubs since I frequent the Detroit Clubs. Knowing how to order won't be a problem.Def opportunities there. Don't expect too much. Things are very much open air in the back rooms. So I wouldn't be surprised depending on time of day, staff working, or other dancers giving lap dances in the same room. Yes you share a couch. I Have gotten lucky with a Aa girl from Atlanta. We were all alone in the back near last call and let's just say ftwfingers is right about my outcum.

TwerkLove
07-06-16, 13:14
Went there awhile back had a great time on day shift. 8 girls working. 50/50 white and black. Got a few dances from Jewels all I can say is wow! That girl can dance. Anybody else ever have the same experience?

MrJonesy
07-08-16, 20:25
Went to Brandy's yesterday. Easy to find nice parking for big trucks. Good cheap food, sando and fries was only $4.

Girls mostly had pretty faces but none were really my type.

1st dance was with Sunshine, she was a little awkward but nice. Second with a slim chick nice ass long hair tan small chest, did the whole started halfway through the song and asked if I wanted another right after it ended. Um No.

They go along way with the dollar dances.

DarkSideOfMe
08-08-16, 15:19
Will be in your town for the car show, (long weekend) in a few weeks. Looking for any FAVs. (any type) price not a problem. Also looking for a older MILTF dancer that worked at Show girls! Big, big titts, sandy hair, fun time girl. Think her name is Di--why. Been there dancing 10 years, more, cool chick to hang with, fun time likes to drink, made a date last time I was in town but went ghost on her, I lost her number, any info on her will help plan my weekend. Thnks, and hope my brothers can help me out. Drk.

JimJones1982
08-09-16, 17:38
Will be in your town for the car show, (long weekend) in a few weeks. Looking for any FAVs. (any type) price not a problem. Also looking for a older MILTF dancer that worked at Show girls! Big, big titts, sandy hair, fun time girl. Think her name is Di--why. Been there dancing 10 years, more, cool chick to hang with, fun time likes to drink, made a date last time I was in town but went ghost on her, I lost her number, any info on her will help plan my weekend. Thnks, and hope my brothers can help me out. Drk.Brandy's is your biggest bang for your buck unless something has changed within the last 6 months. However, nothing will beat the palace my friend. Thanks for your palace advice, it has always steered me in the right direction!!

JJ.

DarkSideOfMe
08-10-16, 07:58
Brandy's is your biggest bang for your buck unless something has changed within the last 6 months. However, nothing will beat the palace my friend. Thanks for your palace advice, it has always steered me in the right direction!!

JJ.So You are a "Follower" of mine,(LOL,) yes, hard to bet the "PALACE!" Now lets see if my brothers can help me in the FT. Clubs?, providers! Drk stay safe my friends.

PatrickBateman
08-23-16, 13:28
Would anyone like to comment on her, "Anastasia / Morgan?

I'd like to hear about anything.

Thanks in advance.

PB.

DarkSideOfMe
09-07-16, 08:06
Well its been 1 year," III, "Again" ,older, big, big, titts, bigger body, works weekends,40's,(12) years, short blonde hair, great fuck, loves to suck! $200 take out, (all night, if you get her a few drinks!) P.S. (VIP. Don't waste any money in this club," leg touch, your out") !! Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
09-07-16, 11:11
So You are a "Follower" of mine,(LOL,) yes, hard to bet the "PALACE!" Now lets see if my brothers can help me in the FT. Clubs?, providers! Drk stay safe my friends.Not for me, Stayed right next to this club,(red roof) think the red roof parking lot had more action going on then Brandy's,(drugs, girls) hit it all 3 nights before I went to my room. Nothing that I had to have in this club, fat, to skinny, to tall, drugiees!$1. 00 dances ok, no bump, grind! No one to even talk to me, Good food! Maybe after" Fancy" I got spoiled, should have stayed with "her "for the 3 nights now that I look back at my weekend! O-well like the old man told me a long time ago," life is like a big dick, sometimes its up, most times its down! " drk.

JtMonger
09-09-16, 06:02
By chance anyone here know where Onyx or Avrey are working these days?

Both worked at CoverGirls at one time.

Thanks for the help.

Inboater01
09-09-16, 10:48
Onyx is still at Cover during the Day. I have not seen Avery in some time. FYI.

Thanks for the help.

Cook72
09-09-16, 13:33

Thanks for the help.Saw Onyx about 3 weeks ago at cover. Was in there last week but did not see her but it was early in the day.

Cook72
09-16-16, 09:00
Went to CG yesterday afternoon. About 6 or 7 girls working and all were fairly young, trim and looked pretty good. Some days there are older ladies there as well and some that are not as fit. Couch dances are 15 and mileage is probably the best in the fort. Sadly Vixen is no longer working there. Onyx was not there but I am told she is most days. Cute little spinner cashe was very nice and provided very good couch dances.

Cook72
09-18-16, 09:16
In sports section of today's Sunday paper there is a buy one dance get one free CG coupon. Never seen that before, but what the heck better than a cheeseburger.

SilverFox9
09-18-16, 10:30
Haha. That's hilarious.

Fox.

In sports section of today's Sunday paper there is a buy one dance get one free CG coupon. Never seen that before, but what the heck better than a cheeseburger.

Hdwillieg
10-09-16, 11:18
Who should I spend money on in attempt to get outside the club festivities? Coven, Trish or Milan.

PM me your thoughts so we keep this private no LE looking on.

Member #5283
11-15-16, 07:21
Had a meeting in FW yesterday that ended early, so I took in the sites at Brandy's. Had not been to the club in at least 10 years, so wasn't sure what to expect. Arrived a little after 3:00. Four girls working, and not much of a crowd. A young, voluptuous Taylor came to make my acquaintance. We talked, had a drink, had a private dance -- best I've ever had in the Fort. Very much worth the time and resources invested.

IndianaMike
12-04-16, 06:13
Stopped by Friday around 3:00 pm for a cold refreshment and look around while I was waiting for a friend to meet up in that part of town, I was hoping to get reaquanted with Shavel but was told she Hasn't been around for a cpl months, so I chatted a long legged black girl named Princes, she was cute and had a hell of tight ass, Little tits, I was short on time and didn't try to push the mileage very, but she seemed to be the type that might be funn!

Anybody know where shavel landed!

Cook72
12-09-16, 09:39
I guess it was about a month ago last time I saw Shavel at CG. Kisses is a tall athletic AA lady, nice boobs, good to chat with and a little above average couch time. AJ, looks better from a distance as up close there is a fair amount of baby damage, but boobs and ass are nice, she is sweet and has sexy dance moves. Couch time with AJ is average to good. Skinny blonde, not sure of name, might be Honey. Nice smaller tits but couch time and attitude is well below average. Onyx has athletic body, personable and the best couch dances. Young short haired blonde Zya, is really cute, nice smooth and firm body and perky small tits. Not really sure why she is there though, seems to make no effort to make money. Mostly hangs out in the corner with an older lady with the same hair style, maybe it's her mom, which is pure speculation on my part. Cashe is a young cute AA girl with a very nice body and I would say average couch performance. Been a week or so since I have been there so line up may have changed.

TrapperKeeper1
12-09-16, 10:27
I guess it was about a month ago last time I saw Shavel at CG. Kisses is a tall athletic AA lady, nice boobs, good to chat with and a little above average couch time. AJ, looks better from a distance as up close there is a fair amount of baby damage, but boobs and ass are nice, she is sweet and has sexy dance moves. Couch time with AJ is average to good. Skinny blonde, not sure of name, might be Honey. Nice smaller tits but couch time and attitude is well below average. Onyx has athletic body, personable and the best couch dances. Young short haired blonde Zya, is really cute, nice smooth and firm body and perky small tits. Not really sure why she is there though, seems to make no effort to make money. Mostly hangs out in the corner with an older lady with the same hair style, maybe it's her mom, which is pure speculation on my part. Cashe is a young cute AA girl with a very nice body and I would say average couch performance. Been a week or so since I have been there so line up may have changed.I was there Monday, got some nice dances from Zya and Cashe. I thought Zya was fun especially when she was dancing with her boot. Cashe was a good time too.

TwerkLove
12-09-16, 10:53
I guess it was about a month ago last time I saw Shavel at CG. Kisses is a tall athletic AA lady, nice boobs, good to chat with and a little above average couch time. AJ, looks better from a distance as up close there is a fair amount of baby damage, but boobs and ass are nice, she is sweet and has sexy dance moves. Couch time with AJ is average to good. Skinny blonde, not sure of name, might be Honey. Nice smaller tits but couch time and attitude is well below average. Onyx has athletic body, personable and the best couch dances. Young short haired blonde Zya, is really cute, nice smooth and firm body and perky small tits. Not really sure why she is there though, seems to make no effort to make money. Mostly hangs out in the corner with an older lady with the same hair style, maybe it's her mom, which is pure speculation on my part. Cashe is a young cute AA girl with a very nice body and I would say average couch performance. Been a week or so since I have been there so line up may have changed.Zya and the older lady your referring about her name is Jewels. Are not mother and daughter. But they do look like they could be. I personally have gotten dances from both of them. And I did double dances with them that was some of the most fun I've had in a long time in a strip club.

Cook72
12-09-16, 15:29
Zya and the older lady your referring about her name is Jewels. Are not mother and daughter. But they do look like they could be. I personally have gotten dances from both of them. And I did double dances with them that was some of the most fun I've had in a long time in a strip club.Thanks for the info. I have no interest in the older one but will have to see about dances with Zya. Honestly, I had never seen her even do a dollar dance. But I have only seen her there a few times and I have not been for a little while.

Cook72
12-09-16, 15:34
I was there Monday, got some nice dances from Zya and Cashe. I thought Zya was fun especially when she was dancing with her boot. Cashe was a good time too.Good to know about Zya, I'll have to make a trip back to try her out. Agree Cashe is a good time, by average performance I meant pretty much as one would expect. Not great, not bad. Of course each of us connect differently so as always ymmv.

Retiredh55
12-14-16, 11:25
Good to know about Zya, I'll have to make a trip back to try her out. Agree Cashe is a good time, by average performance I meant pretty much as one would expect. Not great, not bad. Of course each of us connect differently so as always ymmv.I am playing with two girls that work at CG. I was Zya is into women not so much men. That broke my heart haha.

TomTttttttt
12-16-16, 11:51
I will be passing through FTW this weekend and wanted to know if CG still has an Take Out Menu available?

Cook72
12-17-16, 14:18
I will be passing through FTW this weekend and wanted to know if CG still has an Take Out Menu available?Depends on which menu item you select.

Cook72
12-17-16, 14:21
Who should I spend money on in attempt to get outside the club festivities? Coven, Trish or Milan.

PM me your thoughts so we keep this private no LE looking on.Sent you a PM.

Doggie699
01-01-17, 18:19
It had been a long time since I made it to the Fort. This time I dreamed a very fine dream of a long blonde haired beauty whom I had met in the long past. Mileage was maxed out and I left wondering why the heck I don't move to this city! With good tips and good creativity on the girls part amazing things can happen in the most wonderful sexy ways! Senior members may message me for more details if needed. Otherwise, pay them a visit and enjoy!

DeanTheDream
01-31-17, 20:36
I'm in town and heading to covergirls. What is the palace I'm reading about??

Thanks.

DustyTrail
02-01-17, 16:04
I am glad to hear this news, if you can share a name and / or description, please do so. If not, I understand. Thanks in advance.

PB.Which Showgirl?

Nite View
03-09-17, 10:35
Heading to Ft. Wayne this weekend. What club would you suggest? Thanks NV.

TwerkLove
03-09-17, 10:45
Heading to Ft. Wayne this weekend. What club would you suggest? Thanks NV.Depends on what your looking for?

Cook72
03-09-17, 11:04
Heading to Ft. Wayne this weekend. What club would you suggest? Thanks NV.Depends, best looking is one of the showgirls. Best mileage is probably Cover Girls day time or early evening.

Nite View
03-09-17, 12:11
Depends, best looking is one of the showgirls. Best mileage is probably Cover Girls day time or early evening.Thanks for the advice.

Wrence
03-11-17, 12:55
Thanks for the advice.Apparently there have been some changes at CG. Many dancers left (Trish, Coven, several others known to provide excellent service).

They've added more black lights, and a dancer told they added hd video and hi-def mics hidden throughout. None of this could be verified of course, but there definitely seems to be change in the air. Sigh, it was reliablely enjoyable high mileage stop -- especially during the day.

Cook72
03-12-17, 07:52
Apparently there have been some changes at CG. Many dancers left (Trish, Coven, several others known to provide excellent service).

They've added more black lights, and a dancer told they added hd video and hi-def mics hidden throughout. None of this could be verified of course, but there definitely seems to be change in the air. Sigh, it was reliablely enjoyable high mileage stop -- especially during the day.Well that is too bad. I have been not been there in several weeks so had not seen or heard of the changes. Onyx and Trish were always a very good time. Onyx had went to SG1 but don't know if she is still there. Trish was living down near Goshen and no wheels, so if she is still dancing then most likely at SG1 or Brandy's. Was hoping to get to know Anastasia better but then she seemed to never be there after the holidays.

Elvis Lives
03-30-17, 11:47
Stopped by late, two dancers. Bartender looked good and a nice tight blonde spinner that seemed to be taken up with a regular. Place was basically empty. Had three dances from Rachel. A young, not so tight but seemingly enthusiastic girl. Songs seem very short. Like extra short. Grindage was okay, but really not much too it. Just got bored and left. Guess I should of tried SG1 or one of the other places, this was just convenient. Overall, Meh.

ZexRain
03-31-17, 08:15
Well that is too bad. I have been not been there in several weeks so had not seen or heard of the changes. Onyx and Trish were always a very good time. Onyx had went to SG1 but don't know if she is still there. Trish was living down near Goshen and no wheels, so if she is still dancing then most likely at SG1 or Brandy's. Was hoping to get to know Anastasia better but then she seemed to never be there after the holidays.They do have cams back in the private dance area. Next time when your in there by the boucer will be a TV mounted on the wall it will be rotating threw the cams of the private dance area. Haven't been back since.

Steve Dupont
04-04-17, 12:32
It looks like we are getting a new strip club where Stewie's used to be. The place is called Club 44 and its high-def sign shows a woman on a pole.

Zombo
04-09-17, 06:09
It's not in the news yet but someone shot up Blue Diamond a few hours ago. At least 1 dead and 5 injured. I happened to be at Parkview and heard all about it. Scary stuff.

Zombo
04-09-17, 11:59
It's not in the news yet but someone shot up Blue Diamond a few hours ago. At least 1 dead and 5 injured. I happened to be at Parkview and heard all about it. Scary stuff.https://www.wowo.com/man-shot-dead-fort-wayne-strip-club/

LuvGingerGirls
04-10-17, 11:55
https://www.wowo.com/man-shot-dead-fort-wayne-strip-club/You never know where or when something like this is going to happen. One of my friends was at the Texas Roadhouse when two people got in an argument in the parking lot and shot each other. If you're going to carry (which I do), make sure you can keep your temper in check! I don't think that was the case at the Bleu Diamond. Just some asshole who wanted to shoot people.

Steve Dupont
04-10-17, 13:51
Some of the news reports say that the carnage at the Bleu Diamond took place at an after party. That explains why the mayhem took place at 4 when the place closes at 3. Still, does anybody know what an afterparty means? Were there any girls present?

Goat260
04-12-17, 23:17
New to town. Looking for worthy providers. Any 411 will help. Thanks.

Wrence
04-14-17, 16:40
It looks like we are getting a new strip club where Stewie's used to be. The place is called Club 44 and its high-def sign shows a woman on a pole.The new Club 44 is in the old Stewies building, but they are definitely going for a different style. In its best days, Stewies varied between a pleasantly sleazy dive and a neighborhood pub with boobs. The new club is trying to position itself in competition with Showgirl III, it seems to me. Cover charge is $10, no dollar dances. The private dances are in the back room, which looks to be mainly couches. I didn't spend the money to explore them though. A few dancers only, but all were quite lovely. Excellent and beautiful waitress ("Tabby" or "Tabitha" okay drink prices. The DJ is from the louder-is-better school with frequent comments on the PA. The sound system is set to generate tectonic action with the bass cranked up to nearly simulate CPR -- or cause the need for it. Too loud to hope for anything like a conversation. On the whole, it's too rich for my wallet, despite some very pretty ladies.

IndianaMike
04-15-17, 06:10
Change was absolutely noticeable, girls seemed to be more cautious and more laid back, However I did bump into a cute 20 something black girl (princess) I think she called herself, a cpl half assed dances in the bar area, All she wanted to do is go to the back room, but I did not let it go there, with some conversation she hinted that take out could be available sometime soon. But kind went cold after a little more hinting as to what was available (I tend to get to Forward) .

Anybody know anything about her.

Cook72
04-15-17, 08:27
Change was absolutely noticeable, girls seemed to be more cautious and more laid back, However I did bump into a cute 20 something black girl (princess) I think she called herself, a cpl half assed dances in the bar area, All she wanted to do is go to the back room, but I did not let it go there, with some conversation she hinted that take out could be available sometime soon. But kind went cold after a little more hinting as to what was available (I tend to get to Forward) .

Anybody know anything about her.Don't know about take out with her but is or at least used to be very fun in back. Have not seen her in months though so not sure if things have changed. I did stop in there last week and saw an older blonde that was a pretty good time in back, do not recall her name. Most of the good and fun ones have moved on so I rarely stop at CG.

Wrence
04-16-17, 17:32
Don't know about take out with her but is or at least used to be very fun in back. Have not seen her in months though so not sure if things have changed. I did stop in there last week and saw an older blonde that was a pretty good time in back, do not recall her name. Most of the good and fun ones have moved on so I rarely stop at CG.The older blonde might have been Joselyn. She can be quite fun in back. Princess -- with some care and attention, she provides a delightful experience in the back, well worth the modest $. Not sure about take out. I think you'd definitely want to build some mutual trust in back before she'd be open to anything off-site. She is quite classy, presents herself as more intelligent than some in the trade.

Bwetfan
06-01-17, 16:14
I was recently talking with some friends about Showgirl III and was wondering if anybody remembered the name of the club it replaced. I could swear it went by another name before that.

Also, the long-closed Showgirl II had another name before that, and I wondered if anybody remembered that as well.

Thank you.

Eric2617
06-01-17, 18:46
I was recently talking with some friends about Showgirl III and was wondering if anybody remembered the name of the club it replaced. I could swear it went by another name before that.

Also, the long-closed Showgirl II had another name before that, and I wondered if anybody remembered that as well.

Thank you.Showgirl II used to be know as the "Gibson Girl" and Showgirl III I think was opened as a new bar it wasn't a buy out in any way. But I could be wrong.

Ex Lurker
06-01-17, 19:00
Gibson Girl.

Thank you.

Bwetfan
06-02-17, 23:49
Gibson Girl.Yes, thank you.

Upon reconsideration, I think that Showgirl III was a steakhouse or some other type of restaurant before it became a strip club, so that part of my question has no answer.

Steve Dupont
06-04-17, 15:38
Yes, thank you.

Upon reconsideration, I think that Showgirl III was a steakhouse or some other type of restaurant before it became a strip club, so that part of my question has no answer.Showgirl III was once a Chinese restaurant, and it might have been built as one. (Look at the architecture from the outside and you will see what I mean.).

It might have been a Deja Vu. But I am not sure. Deja Vu was once downtown on Pearl Street, but it got closed down.

Bwetfan
06-04-17, 20:38
Showgirl III was once a Chinese restaurant, and it might have been built as one. (Look at the architecture from the outside and you will see what I mean.).

It might have been a Deja Vu. But I am not sure. Deja Vu was once downtown on Pearl Street, but it got closed down.I think it was a Deja Vu for a while before becoming Showgirl III. I remember their billboard about having 50 beautiful girls and 3 ugly ones.

Lauda1978
06-04-17, 23:15
Yes, thank you.

Upon reconsideration, I think that Showgirl III was a steakhouse or some other type of restaurant before it became a strip club, so that part of my question has no answer.Hey Colleagues!

Prior to Show Girl III becoming a strp club, it was once a high end restaurant called "The Moonraker" during the 1970's and early 1980's. The restaurant had I nautical theme if I recall and served really good steaks and lobsters. Yea, I guess I'm an "old guy".

Be safe!

Lauda1978.

Bwetfan
06-05-17, 00:01
Hey Colleagues!

Prior to Show Girl III becoming a strp club, it was once a high end restaurant called "The Moonraker" during the 1970's and early 1980's. The restaurant had I nautical theme if I recall and served really good steaks and lobsters. Yea, I guess I'm an "old guy".

Be safe!

Lauda1978.And there it is. Thank you, Lauda. I ate at the Moonraker a few times, but had long forgotten its name.

SilverFox9
06-05-17, 06:56
Well I guess I'm older then all you guys but if I'm not mistaken, the Moonraker was actually where Ruby Tuesdays is and was torn down. Anyone remember the Cats Meow downtown or the Rathskeller? I'm talking old. Haha.

And there it is. Thank you, Lauda. I ate at the Moonraker a few times, but had long forgotten its name.

Steve Dupont
06-11-17, 01:59
Well I guess I'm older then all you guys but if I'm not mistaken, the Moonraker was actually where Ruby Tuesdays is and was torn down. Anyone remember the Cats Meow downtown or the Rathskeller? I'm talking old. Haha.Well, it looks like the old Silver Fox is correct. I was at the library, and I started looking through old city directories. The Moonraker was where Ruby Tuesdays is. Before Showgirl III came along it was a Great Wall Chinese restaurant and before that a Pampanos fish place. I don't remember the Cat's Meow or Ratskeller, though.

Dave168
06-15-17, 06:32
Has anyone had any take out experiences. I had one serving I town but not take out. Can elaborate in a PM. If anyone has had an experience please pm lmk.

Doggie699
06-15-17, 23:29
The early afternoon long haired blonde who has the perky bolt ons and looks like she has the belief her poop don't stink is actually worth every penny. She's the hottest # there by far. She'll tempt you and tease you and then it's off to the races. Any possible position is on the menu. Then I woke up with an empty wallet and smile. Happy Hunting!

Larrylooker
06-18-17, 01:07
Well, it looks like the old Silver Fox is correct. I was at the library, and I started looking through old city directories. The Moonraker was where Ruby Tuesdays is. Before Showgirl III came along it was a Great Wall Chinese restaurant and before that a Pampanos fish place. I don't remember the Cat's Meow or Ratskeller, though.Before it was a Chinese restaurant, it was a steak house.

Zombo
07-06-17, 16:40
Some of you may remember the days when Stimmelators was home to extras a plenty. Alas, that is no more. I stopped in last night out of curiosity. There were 7 girls and 3 guys (not counting the bartender) at 10:00 pm, so it wasn't exactly "happening. " The girls were decent but $20 for an air dance holds no appeal for me. The old VIP room upstairs is now just extra space when the club is fuller (I guess the weekends are kind of popular) so even if you are inclined to piss away money for the chance to actually touch a stripper, you no longer have the option. The new owner is very paranoid about making sure the places former reputation doesn't return. If you don't mind a bit further of a drive head south to Hip Hugger instead. At least there you get 10 x the contact for half the price and the carry out menu is quite extensive.

Wrence
07-16-17, 12:51
This new club in the old Stewies building continues to try to find its place. They've dropped the $10 cover charge (at least early in the evening, not sure about later). Still no "dollar dances"; which means dancers don't come around asking for cash. It also means dancers don't come around as much. Patrons are encourage to move up to sit a stage edge for tipping with dancer-controlled contact. Back room dances start at $20, rumored VIP 30 min for 175 in private-ish room, but main back room is fairly open with little to no privacy. The biggest problem is the lack of dancers. Several who started left, and only a few where there on a recent visit. One notable winner is India, a mid30's black lady of some elegance and many skills. From another dancer, I heard a day shift is planned. I've also heard that management includes some from SG1 and SG3.

So. Verdict is still out, but hopes are dwindling.

WillForReal
07-27-17, 11:52
Who should I spend my money on in harem? Who's going above in beyond? PM in case LE were to look.

TawayFwayne
08-01-17, 08:08
Who should I spend my money on in harem? Who's going above in beyond? PM in case LE were to look.Same question as above but also where would I get the best experience for my money? Massage? Backpage? Eat in / take out at a club? New to this so excuse any ignorance.

Wrence
08-01-17, 18:44
Same question as above but also where would I get the best experience for my money? Massage? Backpage? Eat in / take out at a club? New to this so excuse any ignorance.Just few thoughts for your consideration.

I don't mean to be obnoxious, but for new folk what answers that exist can usually be found with a bit of research.

1. Use the thread search tool.

2. Take time to page back a couple of year's worth of post. This will show the patterns of various provider types as wall provide much info on specific clubs, providers and AMPs.

3. Read the FAQ, the acronym list and various newbie guide posts.

4. Most of all: decide what you want. You won't find GFE at an AMP. You won't find full service at a club. BP and other escorts offer varying levels of service at widely varying levels of cost and risk. This whole endeavor is an imperfect capitalist market. More info helps the market work better, which is one of the reasons this site is so valuable. Your role is to be a rational, informed consumer who judiciously contributes in turn with your own reports.

5. If you want to just get a release, go to an AMP, spend. 6 and tip. 4 for an good hr massage and leave happy. If you want to have a hot girl all over you for a bit, go to a club -- you'll spend a bit less if you're careful, but leave wanting more. The escort game is a much higher risk / reward scene, be very careful, again. Do your research first.

Feel free ignore everything I've said, and learn your own way though. I'm usually wrong about most things in life it seems.

Have fun, stay safe, help someone else.

JtMonger
08-31-17, 13:15
OK need a little help here. I like this place but it is so random with the afternoon girls. Sometime you can go in and get a great lap dance upstairs and other times it is just a waste of time. Anyone have luck here recently? Or have all the fun girls moved on?

Wrence
11-06-17, 20:10
OK need a little help here. I like this place but it is so random with the afternoon girls. Sometime you can go in and get a great lap dance upstairs and other times it is just a waste of time. Anyone have luck here recently? Or have all the fun girls moved on?Its been awhile since I've dropped by the Harem, but I can confirm that Bianca provides an enjoyable private dance. After some getting-to-know-you conversation, I established that take-out was an option with typical donation rates as BP providers. She's pretty utr if you think of her as a provider, and pretty out front as a dancer with take-out. She's about 5'6" or so, and runs a bit heavy at around 140-150 lbs. Nice features, excellent attitude and worth a visit for those looking for this type of experience.

Cook72
11-08-17, 15:49
Late last week stop by Harem in the afternoon, man was it dead. Two dudes sitting around and not a female in sight. Might have been a female or two in private area, I don't know. Decided not worth staying. Went to CG, have not been in several months, last few times I stopped by it had been dead. Many of the ladies turned over last spring and much of the fun went with them. Today however there were maybe 10 to 12 customers and maybe 6 dancers. I stuck around, got a few dollar dances. Kayla had just arrived and was making her rounds. Did a dollar dance and a few private dances. Long lean girl. No extras but she was fun and I would invest in a few more dances next time I see her. Private area is really not very private since they changed it, turned up the lights and its been reported that they added or upgraded cameras.

Kingsman
11-09-17, 15:41
Late last week stop by Harem in the afternoon, man was it dead. Two dudes sitting around and not a female in sight. Might have been a female or two in private area, I don't know. Decided not worth staying. Went to CG, have not been in several months, last few times I stopped by it had been dead. Many of the ladies turned over last spring and much of the fun went with them. Today however there were maybe 10 to 12 customers and maybe 6 dancers. I stuck around, got a few dollar dances. Kayla had just arrived and was making her rounds. Did a dollar dance and a few private dances. Long lean girl. No extras but she was fun and I would invest in a few more dances next time I see her. Private area is really not very private since they changed it, turned up the lights and its been reported that they added or upgraded cameras.The Harem pretty much shot themselves in the foot when they allowed all the hip hop crowd in there with guns / drugs / whatever. Just was not safe and they have not recovered from it. They did fix the problem.

IMHO. SG1 is the place to go at this time. It changes month to month or year to year.

SG3 was sold to a grandson, run into the ground, reacquired and is now back on the mend.

No telling how long to get back to normal. They pulled all the VIP cards and no idea if they reinstated all the old card holders or not.

Club 44 is still in the air to me. The staff is certainly old school from the club scene here and know their shit. The owners are something of a collection of new / old talents also. Not sure how the "no dollar" dance thing is going to work out, it is an opener for the girls to cuddle up next to the guys and at least get some blood flowing. I think that will have to come back for them to survive. Give them credit for something new. I just as soon keep the deadbeats and broke ass bitches out of the clubs. They tend to be the trouble makers and draw local LE in.

Cheers!!

Member773
11-11-17, 00:54
I have not been there few months but there was two dancer (one big boobs & other with tatts& talker) offer usual and &take out but it was two Ben Franklin.

The two in question are also on Instagram model and only reason I would not go there rif-raff and when I was walking out my car there was group (wapper) outside smoke weed in parking lot.

I have not been back since.

NotANewbie
11-20-17, 20:44
Made the long road trip from east of Cincy to the Harem. Went just to see a dancer that I had been dating. That crashed and burned but one of my Favs from Harem Dayton (LEEANN) saw me come in and greeted me like we were long lost lovers. We actually had a "friends" type of relationship and never had a private dance. Let me interrupt myself. Have you guys ever saw a really attractive young lady, especially a blonde that you think " her dances probably suck, she's too pretty and will be more into herself than me?" Ok, if you have or haven't, read on. So after getting caught up for a couple of hours, I suggested we go upstairs for a couple dances. (I wasn't expecting much to be honest) From the first second of the first song to the end of the fourth (twice) it was an incredibly intimate awesome experience, it was the best dances I have had and as good as you can get " Legally" she's not going to do extras but that's not what I was there for. She's a beautiful young blonde that can actually carry on an intelligent conversation. And that ASS! World Class!

NE Indiana
12-01-17, 18:04
Well I guess I'm older then all you guys but if I'm not mistaken, the Moonraker was actually where Ruby Tuesdays is and was torn down. Anyone remember the Cats Meow downtown or the Rathskeller? I'm talking old. Haha.Ah-h-h-h yes, I remember well. I was a regular at the "Hi-Spot" on Anthony and of course "Pair-O'-Dice".

Hardon56
12-02-17, 13:31
Ah-h-h-h yes, I remember well. I was a regular at the "Hi-Spot" on Anthony and of course "Pair-O'-Dice".I remember there used to be quite a few american massage parlors in the fort. 2201 S. Calhoun was the "Kingdom" (FS on menu). One of the girls there used hearing aids and when humping her sometimes they would squeal. On further south was one in the basement of a house (69, HJ on menu). Beside wooden nickle which is on Clinton St and down a dead end street called Ernst Court there used to be one where they actually put the menu WITH PRICES on the wall (FS on menu)! The old Colonial Hotel on Clinton just north of Coliseum Blvd had one in the basement (HJ only). I dodged a bullet there once. They had two rooms with a door between and the knob was gone so you could look into other room. I was on table all naked and she came in and put towel over me and put a finger to her lips to be quiet. I thought what the hell! Every other time it was straight to business. She kept looking through hole and after a few minutes she took towel off and told me there had been an undercover cop in next room! I asked how she knew and she said they always keep their underwear on!

The other places I remember are Right there at the why where Clinton and Coldwater merge was a nice place with a very cute, long haired blonde (Carmen). Had 69 there once while she had a cast on her leg! No shit! (FS on menu) Another place was north on Lima road and Carroll (HJ only). Where CVS is now used to be a two story farm house with a narrow you shaped drive. The upstairs room had a balcony overlooking the drive FS was on menu. Also on Lima rd were two other places offering HJ only.

There were a few others that escape my memory now but those were the good old days. They were ALL american women and YOUNG! I can't remember one being over 25. HONEST! No wonder I was always broke.

Oh well I thought you might enjoy my walk down memory lane.

SilverFox9
12-03-17, 07:45
Wow Hardon. You might actually be older then me. Haha. Some great memories indeed.

I remember there used to be quite a few american massage parlors in the fort. 2201 S. Calhoun was the "Kingdom" (FS on menu). One of the girls there used hearing aids and when humping her sometimes they would squeal. On further south was one in the basement of a house (69, HJ on menu). Beside wooden nickle which is on Clinton St and down a dead end street called Ernst Court there used to be one where they actually put the menu WITH PRICES on the wall (FS on menu)! The old Colonial Hotel on Clinton just north of Coliseum Blvd had one in the basement (HJ only). I dodged a bullet there once. They had two rooms with a door between and the knob was gone so you could look into other room. I was on table all naked and she came in and put towel over me and put a finger to her lips to be quiet. I thought what the hell! Every other time it was straight to business. She kept looking through hole and after a few minutes she took towel off and told me there had been an undercover cop in next room! I asked how she knew and she said they always keep their underwear on!

The other places I remember are Right there at the why where Clinton and Coldwater merge was a nice place with a very cute, long haired blonde (Carmen). Had 69 there once while she had a cast on her leg! No shit! (FS on menu) Another place was north on Lima road and Carroll (HJ only). Where CVS is now used to be a two story farm house with a narrow you shaped drive. The upstairs room had a balcony overlooking the drive FS was on menu. Also on Lima rd were two other places offering HJ only.

There were a few others that escape my memory now but those were the good old days. They were ALL american women and YOUNG! I can't remember one being over 25. HONEST! No wonder I was always broke.

Oh well I thought you might enjoy my walk down memory lane.

LikesToPlay74
12-03-17, 08:41
I remember there used to be quite a few american massage parlors in the fort. 2201 S. Calhoun was the "Kingdom" (FS on menu). One of the girls there used hearing aids and when humping her sometimes they would squeal. On further south was one in the basement of a house (69, HJ on menu). Beside wooden nickle which is on Clinton St and down a dead end street called Ernst Court there used to be one where they actually put the menu WITH PRICES on the wall (FS on menu)! The old Colonial Hotel on Clinton just north of Coliseum Blvd had one in the basement (HJ only). I dodged a bullet there once. They had two rooms with a door between and the knob was gone so you could look into other room. I was on table all naked and she came in and put towel over me and put a finger to her lips to be quiet. I thought what the hell! Every other time it was straight to business. She kept looking through hole and after a few minutes she took towel off and told me there had been an undercover cop in next room! I asked how she knew and she said they always keep their underwear on!

Oh well I thought you might enjoy my walk down memory lane.I remember the one that was off Clinton you mentioned. The other one I remember, that I frequented, was the President's Suite. It was on the right as you come onto 33 N off Goshen Rd. You would walk in and 3 or 4 girls would come out in lingerie or bikini's and you would take your pick! Always a great FS experience with good looking girls. Man did that place keep me broke! Those were the good ole days!

NE Indiana
02-09-18, 18:52

Oh well I thought you might enjoy my walk down memory lane.I think the first One I ever visited was Ceasars Seems like it was in the Strip center straight across Coliseum from where Glenbrook is now. Would have been in the early 60's.

Doggie699
06-09-18, 16:19
I'm glad to see this site is back! Stopped by SG for a quick late afternoon visit. For a long time my previous runs had proven to just be teases, but patience and persistence pays off. I met a lovely fairer skinned African American lady who could definitely please in the fullest extent of the word. She probably won't last long with the cameras they have, but she was worth the trip in.

Member773
06-28-18, 13:05
https://www.wane.com/news/local-news/stormy-daniels-set-for-fort-wayne-club-appearance/1268949631

IndianaMike
07-29-18, 06:19
https://www.wane.com/news/local-news/fwpd-shooting-near-production-road-1-critical/1330184533

Dragon630
08-24-18, 21:40
So I got stuck at a crappy hotel all week and thought I'd take advantage and hit up a few clubs in the area. I started off walking over to Show girls on amateur night. Surprise surprise, no amateurs showed up. There were a couple of nice looking dancers there, but going to the back is a total waste of time as the dancer tells me I can't touch her because the camera is watching. She then asks if I can tip her more because I only did one dance and she needs to make payout. I left feeling very unsatisfied and went to Brandy's.

I enjoyed some time with Zoe and many other girls getting dollar dances and girls all over me, but I decided to use the big head and went back to the hotel to crash for the night. I'm not sure what extras are available and what girls will offer them, but I think I will try to find out the next time I return. Overall it was a very bad week for trying to score in the Fort.

Stay Safe and have fun.

HiYella
09-10-18, 13:51
This past Saturday, I stopped into Brandy's as I was passing thru. I arrived right while day shift was in action while night shift slowly poured in. No Cover at the time, beverage was price wee bit high (5 - Red Bull), but there were some pitcher specials. Bartender was an attractive MILF which could of been a previous dancer at some point. Both of the waitress was cute that could possibly still shake their tail feathers. Crowd was spread out to one side of the establishment. The atmosphere was cool.

The girls were showing what they were working with. The dancer that caught my eye and that I would consider a "show stopper" was Cierra! A 23 yo shoulder length blonde with perky B / C cups a round phat ass with a cute smile and some pretty blue eyes. The boos art was tasteful and was proportion over her body. Yes. She grabbed my attention as she came onto the stage with a white mesh top with her perky nipples placed right thru and opening and some royal blue thong. She had the right music for me to get out of my seat. She knew she was doing to say the least. I was fortunate to have her sit with me for a while. Cierra is real pleasant young lady way different from the rest of the young ladies I'm use to. I enjoyed my time with and there was no other reason to look at anyone else. I'll make I'll stop thru on my next trip thru Ft. Wayne.

Cook72
09-11-18, 15:21
So I got stuck at a crappy hotel all week and thought I'd take advantage and hit up a few clubs in the area. I started off walking over to Show girls on amateur night. Surprise surprise, no amateurs showed up. There were a couple of nice looking dancers there, but going to the back is a total waste of time as the dancer tells me I can't touch her because the camera is watching. She then asks if I can tip her more because I only did one dance and she needs to make payout. I left feeling very unsatisfied and went to Brandy's.

I enjoyed some time with Zoe and many other girls getting dollar dances and girls all over me, but I decided to use the big head and went back to the hotel to crash for the night. I'm not sure what extras are available and what girls will offer them, but I think I will try to find out the next time I return. Overall it was a very bad week for trying to score in the Fort.

Stay Safe and have fun.Last time I went to Brandy's, which was a couple of months ago and the first and only time in a couple of years there were absolutely no extras. Sat with one hot blonde that told me no touching the breast and no touching the ass. Not even in the private dance area. So I finished my drink and politely said goodbye. She was a good looking lady though. I suppose there might be some take out ladies if you want to wast time and cash hunting them.

Yukon Eric
09-15-18, 20:52
Has anyone seen a dancer at any of the clubs that goes by the name of Bianca. A petite women in her late twenties or early thirties. Black hair, a tattoo on the back of her neck. She used to dance at showgirl 1 and a short time at 3 about 8 years ago. She is black / Asian. I have a picture if this description sounds familiar.

Cook72
09-16-18, 09:22
Has anyone seen a dancer at any of the clubs that goes by the name of Bianca. A petite women in her late twenties or early thirties. Black hair, a tattoo on the back of her neck. She used to dance at showgirl 1 and a short time at 3 about 8 years ago. She is black / Asian. I have a picture if this description sounds familiar.She left a few years back and went to Florida if I remember correctly. She was back for awhile, it seems like 18 months or so ago. Have not seen her in the last year, but I also rarely go in that club any more. Good luck.

Yukon Eric
09-16-18, 16:31
She left a few years back and went to Florida if I remember correctly. She was back for awhile, it seems like 18 months or so ago. Have not seen her in the last year, but I also rarely go in that club any more. Good luck.Thanks for the info. We had become friends years ago. Hope she is doing well.

Efron24
09-26-18, 15:38
Hey there use to be a girl at Brandy's her name was Laci. She was short with black hair. I haven't seen her in awhile was wondering if she was still around or someplace else?!

Efron24
09-26-18, 17:32
Hey does anyone know if Laci from Brandy's still strips? Last couple times I've been in there she hasn't been there. She's short black hair. Thanks.

IndianaMike
10-14-18, 06:25
I had a few minutes to kill while I was waiting on friend to get to town. So I Decided to kill it at the closes strip club to me. I have not been in there for a while still not the nicest place in town but that is what I like. Anyway on to the report.

I had an Asian girl named Alexis snag me the Minute I hit the door (place was dead), She Had a nice ass and knew how to shake, and rub it in the right place, I did not take the bait and do a private area dance, actually thinking I should have played her a little different after the fact. She roamed and let my hands roam even for the dollar dance's. I did not get any digits but I am thinking I could have?

Anybody know anymore about her?

Hdwillieg
10-14-18, 16:03
I was there a few weeks ago and got her number. We even agreed on take out. Text her a few times she only responded once and we never connected. Hopefully you have better luck.

I had a few minutes to kill while I was waiting on friend to get to town. So I Decided to kill it at the closes strip club to me. I have not been in there for a while still not the nicest place in town but that is what I like. Anyway on to the report.

I had an Asian girl named Alexis snag me the Minute I hit the door (place was dead), She Had a nice ass and knew how to shake, and rub it in the right place, I did not take the bait and do a private area dance, actually thinking I should have played her a little different after the fact. She roamed and let my hands roam even for the dollar dance's. I did not get any digits but I am thinking I could have?

Anybody know anymore about her?

LuvtheLife
11-05-18, 13:23
Late last week stop by Harem in the afternoon, man was it dead. Two dudes sitting around and not a female in sight. Might have been a female or two in private area, I don't know. Decided not worth staying. Went to CG, have not been in several months, last few times I stopped by it had been dead. Many of the ladies turned over last spring and much of the fun went with them. Today however there were maybe 10 to 12 customers and maybe 6 dancers. I stuck around, got a few dollar dances. Kayla had just arrived and was making her rounds. Did a dollar dance and a few private dances. Long lean girl. No extras but she was fun and I would invest in a few more dances next time I see her. Private area is really not very private since they changed it, turned up the lights and its been reported that they added or upgraded cameras.Did she have red hair and favor the red head in the American Pie Movie?

Cook72
11-05-18, 17:42
Had not been to any of the clubs in a few months. Last trip I think was to Brandy's, a few lookers but no fun. Late last week I stopped by CG during the late afternoon shift hoping some of the better looking night shift ladies had arrived. Sat for about 10 minutes, no one came by, not even a waitress. Saw maybe 5 ladies, 3 sitting with regulars and one on stage but not dancing just sitting down talking to a guy. Never saw any cash being distributed other than one gal exiting the private area. The taller lean girl leaving the private area with a guy, the guy left and I thought she looked promising. But she went straight to a table where she apparently had been planted before the private. I noted she did not go to dressing room to clean up so decided not to wait around on her as I did not need to exchange passive nipple dna with some other dude. Left with not so much as a drink. Went to SG1. Got a drink served promptly. Saw maybe 5 ladies. Better looking than CG but most were not up to old SG1 standards. 4 of the 5 came by for a lap dance, the only one that didn't was of course the one that had caught my attention. Blonde, very small tits, very nice ass, pretty face. I think her name was Brooke. I did not do any private dances as it's SG1 and there is rarely any fun there. Finished a second drink and left.

BustBig
11-05-18, 22:24
Had not been to any of the clubs in a few months. Last trip I think was to Brandy's, a few lookers but no fun. Late last week I stopped by CG during the late afternoon shift hoping some of the better looking night shift ladies had arrived. Sat for about 10 minutes, no one came by, not even a waitress. Saw maybe 5 ladies, 3 sitting with regulars and one on stage but not dancing just sitting down talking to a guy. Never saw any cash being distributed other than one gal exiting the private area. The taller lean girl leaving the private area with a guy, the guy left and I thought she looked promising. But she went straight to a table where she apparently had been planted before the private. I noted she did not go to dressing room to clean up so decided not to wait around on her as I did not need to exchange passive nipple dna with some other dude. Left with not so much as a drink. Went to SG1. Got a drink served promptly. Saw maybe 5 ladies. Better looking than CG but most were not up to old SG1 standards. 4 of the 5 came by for a lap dance, the only one that didn't was of course the one that had caught my attention. Blonde, very small tits, very nice ass, pretty face. I think her name was Brooke. I did not do any private dances as it's SG1 and there is rarely any fun there. Finished a second drink and left.I have not visited too many clubs lately but my regular is Brandys. The women their are beautiful Latte beautiful black girl, and of course Jazzy is insanely exotic. But if you want a girl that lets your hands wander you will need look no further then Barbie she is short, blonde hair and has one amazing ass with small tits. That club seems to have the better looking women IMO but I have wanted to visit club 44 and CF for a while to see what they have cooking all I have heard of Show is the girls are young. Shang has one beautiful Middle eastern girl don't remember her name but she was nice if dark hair and dark skin is your cup of tea.

Cook72
11-06-18, 10:22
I have not visited too many clubs lately but my regular is Brandys. The women their are beautiful Latte beautiful black girl, and of course Jazzy is insanely exotic. But if you want a girl that lets your hands wander you will need look no further then Barbie she is short, blonde hair and has one amazing ass with small tits. That club seems to have the better looking women IMO but I have wanted to visit club 44 and CF for a while to see what they have cooking all I have heard of Show is the girls are young. Shang has one beautiful Middle eastern girl don't remember her name but she was nice if dark hair and dark skin is your cup of tea.I agree from my one recent visit to Brandy's that the women are better looking. I found one really hot blonde but she allowed no roaming, said she would get fired and me kicked out if I touched her tits or ass. Thanks for tip on Barbie, I enjoy small tits or maybe it's most tits. Is she day shift or night? Have not been to C44, guess I figured they would be even more strict than SG.

DustyTrail
11-06-18, 11:10
Hay Guys, Been thinking about heading to CG and have no idea of what places like that will / would cost. How much is a beer, lap dance, etc. ?? What about the private room that I have seen mentioned, what goes on and what's the costs. As you can easily see, I know nothing about these kind of places. Any info or help would be appreciated. THANKS.

Wrence
11-06-18, 16:57
Hay Guys, Been thinking about heading to CG and have no idea of what places like that will / would cost. How much is a beer, lap dance, etc. ?? What about the private room that I have seen mentioned, what goes on and what's the costs. As you can easily see, I know nothing about these kind of places. Any info or help would be appreciated. THANKS.In FW, as in almost everywhere in the state, don't expect much in the way of extras. Most local clubs have dancers do 2-4 songs dances then circulate for "dollar dances". These area minutes or two of posing and rubbing against the customer, frequently ends with rubbing their breasts in the face. The customer tucks a dollar bill in their clothes, and they either move on or ask to sit with you. This is the opportunity to get to know them, gauge their friendliness and decided on "private dances". In the VIP area. Clubs vary from this point. At Harem, dances are $20 per song, allow quitea but of non-genital contact in an area that does not have working cameras (despite their signs). At Brandy's, the dances are $15 per song in back booths. Little to no touching by the customer, enforced via camera monitoring. Pleasant times, but not a lot of innings. CG has $15 dances during the and $20 per song at night (like Brandy's). They have $10 specials from 11 am-12 pm and 6-7 pm. They also have a Wednesday special: buy a wristband for $10 and then allVIP dances are $10 for the rest of the day. Best of all, CG permits a higher degree of non-genital contact than any other club in town. You can have a lot of fun for a $40-$100 trip. I but sodas for $4, always tip the barkeep or server $2, and can't speak to beer prices. Afternoons are best for connecting and releasing. Evenings are more crowded and a slightly more urban feel to me.

I've had success making contacts with the dancers, building relationships over time leading to some pleasant take out opportunities.

DustyTrail
11-06-18, 17:38
In FW, as in almost everywhere in the state, don't expect much in the way of extras. Most local clubs have dancers do 2-4 songs dances then circulate for "dollar dances". These area minutes or two of posing and rubbing against the customer, frequently ends with rubbing their breasts in the face. The customer tucks a dollar bill in their clothes, and they either move on or ask to sit with you. This is the opportunity to get to know them, gauge their friendliness and decided on "private dances". In the VIP area. Clubs vary from this point. At Harem, dances are $20 per song, allow quitea but of non-genital contact in an area that does not have working cameras (despite their signs). At Brandy's, the dances are $15 per song in back booths. Little to no touching by the customer, enforced via camera monitoring. Pleasant times, but not a lot of innings. CG has $15 dances during the and $20 per song at night (like Brandy's). They have $10 specials from 11 am-12 pm and 6-7 pm. They also have a Wednesday special: buy a wristband for $10 and then allVIP dances are $10 for the rest of the day. Best of all, CG permits a higher degree of non-genital contact than any other club in town. You can have a lot of fun for a $40-$100 trip. I but sodas for $4, always tip the barkeep or server $2, and can't speak to beer prices. Afternoons are best for connecting and releasing. Evenings are more crowded and a slightly more urban feel to me.

I've had success making contacts with the dancers, building relationships over time leading to some pleasant take out opportunities.Thanks Much Wrence.

BustBig
11-06-18, 23:46
I agree from my one recent visit to Brandy's that the women are better looking. I found one really hot blonde but she allowed no roaming, said she would get fired and me kicked out if I touched her tits or ass. Thanks for tip on Barbie, I enjoy small tits or maybe it's most tits. Is she day shift or night? Have not been to C44, guess I figured they would be even more strict than SG.Barbie is almost exclusive nights. My guess from when I have seen her is Sunday Tuesday. Night shift they have to be in the door at 9 and out on the floor by 11 or so. You will not regret going back with Barbie young tight super confident girl probably 5'2" my guess she is sweet usually wears a one piece and its very attractive. Have not been back with Ashley yet she has and ass I will never forget wow. I would bet she works weekends though I believe they have one hell of a shift on the weekends. Keep in Mind Jazzy and Latte wow they are insanely beautiful.

Gibby1983
12-30-18, 16:21
Visited the Shang in Marion this past Friday. This would be the former VIP Showroom. I got there a little after 8. They had I believe 7 girls dancing at first with a few more coming in. All the ladies were beautiful which was suprising. When it was the VIP you never knew what you were walking into LOL. Anyhow there was a 3 dollar cover and your typical dollar dances. Private dances were 20, hands were able to roam at least with the girls I was with. I have to give props to the waitress / barkeep. She was running her tail off all night making sure drinks were filled and tables were cleared. Every drink I made sure to tip her well as she was earning it. Plus she had a nice place she kept her tips LOL. Wish she woulda danced but she said she's retired from it after 7 years LOL. All in all it was a great night. Definitely going to be heading back. It definatly is a step up from when it was the VIP.

CallMeChuck55
02-07-19, 20:11
Hey guys. I met an SB who works at Brandy's and wants me to meet her there first before we do anything else. I have a few questions you all might be able to answer.

First, has anyone else been in this situation? I haven't been to any of the clubs here, and most guys seem to be down on them. Am I unlikely to get any extras there? How do people feel about the girls there?

My worry is that she is just trying to trick me into being a club regular, which I'm not interested in.

Dangerb
02-07-19, 21:11
Happened to me once. She was just trying to get guys to come in and pay for some dances. Have seen others basically ask for the same. I have only had success sith one dancer, who happens to be my current SB, and I have never seen her at her club.

Hey guys. I met an SB who works at Brandy's and wants me to meet her there first before we do anything else. I have a few questions you all might be able to answer.

First, has anyone else been in this situation? I haven't been to any of the clubs here, and most guys seem to be down on them. Am I unlikely to get any extras there? How do people feel about the girls there?

My worry is that she is just trying to trick me into being a club regular, which I'm not interested in.

CallMeChuck55
02-08-19, 10:53
Happened to me once. She was just trying to get guys to come in and pay for some dances. Have seen others basically ask for the same. I have only had success sith one dancer, who happens to be my current SB, and I have never seen her at her club.Yeah. This doesn't look like it will pan out. I haven't been to any clubs here, and most guys on the board don't make them seem super great. She kept texting me yesterday telling me to come see her but said I wouldn't be able to touch her at all or she would be fired. I don't know about all that.

But today I got onto SA and had all these messages from chicks telling me to come see them dance this weekend. So it's pretty clear to me that she just told all her stripper friends to treat me like a whale or something. Bummer.

Hdwillieg
02-09-19, 08:20
I think FW has adequate strip clubs certainly not as good as Detroit and take out is common. I have had numerous take out at every club. Never paid more then $200 for their time. I just straight out ask them early on as I do not want to spend a lot "courting " them. It just is not worth it. However I am selective on who I approach I just kinds get a feel by a few dollar dances and maybe buy them a drink. I would say about a third of the ones I ask have some interest. About 2/3 of them eventually follow through when they are short of money and I happen to come back in.

Worker824
02-13-19, 15:00
Since this thread's reports seem to be spread out over a fair amount of time, I figured I'd just ask.

Anyone have any recommendations as to where to go in FW for a bachelor party? It'd be on a Sat. , probably late afternoon / early evening. Bachelor is probably the whitest of us white guys going (ha! Extras aren't exactly a requirement, just a good bang for the buck (pun intended? You can PM me if you feel the need to. Thanks!

Cook72
03-04-19, 19:36
Found myself with a little extra time this afternoon near Goshen and Coliseum so thought I would stop in Brandy's. Pulled in and parking lot was fairly busy so decided just to pop over to SG1. Went in and had a seat. A descent looking girl on stage, nice tits but a bit of a gut. About 4 others in sight plus bartender / waitress and one customer. Not the waitress that has been there for years, can't remember her name but real nice breasts and face but a little on the heavy side in resent years. Anyway, she always does a great job. From a distance three of the other four girls looked worth sticking around to see. However I sat for what seemed like 10 minutes, probably was less, but no one so much as said hello let alone asked for a drink order or lap dance. So my cash and I left. Guess we know why Brandy's is busy.

Early evening a week or two ago I stopped in CG on a week night. Only three girls, 5's I suppose. One tall and shinny with no tits at all, two others with a bit of a gut and descent tits. One sat down and seemed friendly and perhaps fun, face ok but I swear she had green teeth. It was very distracting and a little gross so I did not partake in anything but a lap dance. Overall the place was dead.

TaxManFw
03-04-19, 22:30
Stopped out last Tuesday, girls were all pretty attractive but lazy. I walked in, business casual dress, found a chair and sat for a good 10 minutes with numerous ladies walking past and intentionally not making eye contact. Finally the server took my drink order, still no dancers. I looked around and they were all just sitting and talking with guys. 3 performers got up and did their 3 songs and I had 1 dancer ask if I wanted a dollar dance (Paige). The girls clearly show up to talk to people they know and have zero interest in meeting new patrons. I legit went for boobs and beer after a long day with no other goals and only got the beer part. Paige ended up talking to me for a while, nice girl, amazing body, nice tats. But you'd think after saying 4 times I came to get some boobs in my face and have a couple beers she would have offered a second dollar dance, or couch dance.

Overall, yes, it was a Tuesday night, but I'd expect the girls to be going after new meat if even for just a couple bucks when they had to go "powder their nose" or something. Very disappointed in a club I use to love.

TMeister
03-15-19, 01:18
I was in Fort Wayne for a couple days and bored out of my skull so decided to check out Brandy's and Showgirls I. Stopped in Brandy's first and the place seemed pretty clean and well-kept like a neighborhood bar with mostly older gents in here. But I didn't go there to look at decor, so I immediately scoped around for any honeys that might catch my fancy. Sadly, out of about 10 girls working I'd say only 1 or 2 passed my minimum boner scale, and even then just barely. They offer $1 table dances here which I'm not used to, but I partook of about 5 or 6 before I called it quits since most were barely more than air dances. It's painfully clear that Fort Wayne is a hands-off town which really sucks compared to the better clubs in Ohio and Michigan, where touching is allowed just about anywhere except the giner area, although many ladies will allow that if they can conceal the action from the cameras. It's not unusual for a girl to actually place your hands on her tits and ask you to massage them during a lap dance, whereas in FW I'd probably be quickly escorted out the club and told to never come back. I only stayed at Brandy's for about 30 minutes.

Showgirls I was more of a typical club with the colorful LED lighting and loud music and younger customers. The stage is nice size and plenty of clean comfy chairs and tables all around it. I could immediately see the beauty scale was a little higher here than at Brandy's, although none of the girls was knockout material like you see in the top-end Detroit clubs. I usually go for the spinner blonds with cute little butts and there was only one gal here who fit that descrip. A couple other blonds were decent but a little too chunky in the ass for my taste, and one of them had a lousy attitude even for a table dance. The one female I wanted to get a lap dance with pretty much avoided me all night and hung out with her homies. The only girl who seemed friendly and eager to give me a lapper was unfortunately not my type, with greasy stringy brown hair and excessive tats not putting any wood in my undies. I left after two hours of staring at my phone most of the time.

All I got to say is I feel bad for you Ft. Wayne fellas. Visit the clubs in Detroit or some of the more divey places in Youngstown and Akron and you'll enjoy lots of titty-sucking and ass-groping and even a healthy menu of extras like BBBJCIM for decent prices and no hassle from ownership. I go to strip clubs to do more than just sit and look at eye candy. I want to at least slurp on some tasty nipples and grope cute young asses and boobies without draining my wallet. Those kinds of places have spoiled me for the past 10 years and spending an evening in a no-touch club is just wasted time and money. I think staying back at my hotel with a Pornhub rubout woulda been a better option on this night.

NeedForFun76
03-15-19, 09:10
I was in Fort Wayne for a couple days and bored out of my skull so decided to check out Brandy's and Showgirls I. Stopped in Brandy's first and the place seemed pretty clean and well-kept like a neighborhood bar with mostly older gents in here. But I didn't go there to look at decor, so I immediately scoped around for any honeys that might catch my fancy. Sadly, out of about 10 girls working I'd say only 1 or 2 passed my minimum boner scale, and even then just barely. They offer $1 table dances here which I'm not used to, but I partook of about 5 or 6 before I called it quits since most were barely more than air dances. It's painfully clear that Fort Wayne is a hands-off town which really sucks compared to the better clubs in Ohio and Michigan, where touching is allowed just about anywhere except the giner area, although many ladies will allow that if they can conceal the action from the cameras. It's not unusual for a girl to actually place your hands on her tits and ask you to massage them during a lap dance, whereas in FW I'd probably be quickly escorted out the club and told to never come back. I only stayed at Brandy's for about 30 minutes.

Showgirls I was more of a typical club with the colorful LED lighting and loud music and younger customers. The stage is nice size and plenty of clean comfy chairs and tables all around it. I could immediately see the beauty scale was a little higher here than at Brandy's, although none of the girls was knockout material like you see in the top-end Detroit clubs. I usually go for the spinner blonds with cute little butts and there was only one gal here who fit that descrip. A couple other blonds were decent but a little too chunky in the ass for my taste, and one of them had a lousy attitude even for a table dance. The one female I wanted to get a lap dance with pretty much avoided me all night and hung out with her homies. The only girl who seemed friendly and eager to give me a lapper was unfortunately not my type, with greasy stringy brown hair and excessive tats not putting any wood in my undies. I left after two hours of staring at my phone most of the time.

All I got to say is I feel bad for you Ft. Wayne fellas. Visit the clubs in Detroit or some of the more divey places in Youngstown and Akron and you'll enjoy lots of titty-sucking and ass-groping and even a healthy menu of extras like BBBJCIM for decent prices and no hassle from ownership. I go to strip clubs to do more than just sit and look at eye candy. I want to at least slurp on some tasty nipples and grope cute young asses and boobies without draining my wallet. Those kinds of places have spoiled me for the past 10 years and spending an evening in a no-touch club is just wasted time and money. I think staying back at my hotel with a Pornhub rubout woulda been a better option on this night.Try Covergirls next time you're in this area. I highly doubt you'll be as disappointed as at the other places mentioned above.

TMeister
03-16-19, 11:39
Try Covergirls next time you're in this area. I highly doubt you'll be as disappointed as at the other places mentioned above.More contact allowed during lappers?

NeedForFun76
03-19-19, 17:37
More contact allowed during lappers?Yep. That's been my experience anyway. I'm usually there around lunchtime and there's 3-6 girls, most pretty attractive ebony ladies. However there's a slim asian girl that immediately grabbed my c**k when I said yes to a dollar dance. She was fun. Almost all dances have been very good for grinding and hands on. Recommend Wed as that's wristband day. $10 dances with a $10 wristband. Well worth it.

Demoan1313
03-29-19, 10:01
Yep. That's been my experience anyway. I'm usually there around lunchtime and there's 3-6 girls, most pretty attractive ebony ladies. However there's a slim asian girl that immediately grabbed my c**k when I said yes to a dollar dance. She was fun. Almost all dances have been very good for grinding and hands on. Recommend Wed as that's wristband day. $10 dances with a $10 wristband. Well worth it.I am going to have to agree. After reading this post I found myself in the Fort last night and a missed connection with the lady I went to see, I decided to stop at Covergirls because of the recommendation. I had visited Brandy's a month ago and left very disappointed. So anyway, I arrived at shift change, no girls dancing, only a couple of people in the place. I thought I was up for another lackluster evening. Manager got a girl up to dance, nice looking although a seemed a little bored. She had been sitting at the bar with a guy. Gave her a couple of bucks for her dancing and she came over to give me a dollar dance when she was done. Very nice. Mentioned the night crew just arrived. Was thinking about leaving but another girl got up on stage so I decided to stay a little while. Glad I did. Cookie popped into the seat beside me and started chatting. After a bit asked if I wanted a dance. I had money to blow so I said yes. $25 dance, in back room more private, very comfortable. Been awhile since I have been to a strip club before last month, so wasn't sure of protocol. But Cookie made sure I used my hands. A very good dance or two or three. She definitely made me comfortable.

Thanks for the good recommendation.

Cook72
04-01-19, 09:45
More contact allowed during lappers?Certainly more hands on than other clubs but that seems to be the limit now. Up till about 18 months ago you could get HJ / BJ in back with the right lady but those services have stopped to my knowledge.

Fatang
04-04-19, 00:55
Certainly more hands on than other clubs but that seems to be the limit now. Up till about 18 months ago you could get HJ / BJ in back with the right lady but those services have stopped to my knowledge.Since the "update" to the private dance area It's not so private anymore. I had some off the chart fun there with 7's and 8's. It's still the highest milage spot in town but nothing like a couple years ago.

MongolMonger
05-15-19, 14:14
Is there any spot in town that currently you can get more than a hands on dance from a girl inside the club? I know some girls may offer take out but I've always wanted to try in the actual building. If not in Ft Wayne what is the closest drive if you know of any? Thanks.

Cook72
05-21-19, 15:11
A couple of months ago I was in SG1 and service was poor and place was dead. Stopped by the other day and the normal waitress, dark hair, big breasts was there so service was great. She is always on top of things. The best part; while I only saw 4 ladies they were all at least a solid 7 and a couple pushing 8+. The big surprise for those Bianca fans, she is back at least for a little while and is looking great. There was also a tall fit redhead that was also great looking. We all know mileage in FW clubs suck so great eye candy but no real action. Day shift

HotDog0007
07-08-19, 15:28
Is the Harem in Fort Wayne still open for business, or is it closed like its Dayton location? Thanks for any update.

JayDawg3326
07-08-19, 18:49
Is the Harem in Fort Wayne still open for business, or is it closed like its Dayton location? Thanks for any update.I stopped in earlier this year and learned that it was sold to Shangri-La.

It's now known as Shangri-La East.

Along with that, they immediately implemented some *extremely* strict rules about contact (stricter than Showgirls, IMO).

I went along gamely for the ride that day and haven't been back since. I've driven past there about 5 or 6 times, during the day and evening, and not seen more than 1 car in their parking lot.

My guess is, they lost all of their regular patrons and probably all of their dancers. If they haven't closed already are only open on the weekends, I'm guessing it's only a matter of time.

Pretty sad, that place had the highest mileage for your dollar at one point. Some of the ladies there were the. Kindest. .

Some are now at other establishments, such as CG's or SG1's. Sadly, it seems a couple of my favorites have left the scene altogether.

CubsFan1966
07-08-19, 19:25
Is the Harem in Fort Wayne still open for business, or is it closed like its Dayton location? Thanks for any update.It is Shangrila East again; as it was before it was the Harem.

Cook72
08-08-19, 08:16
Had been to Elegant and saw Jenny, usual great time. Then stopped by CG for day shift. Have not been there in a long time. Must say, I was pleasantly surprised by the upgrade in talent, at least on this day. First laid eyes on two young blonde spinners that could be sisters, they aren't but do look similar. Both attractive, fit, no baby damage, trim bodies with small perky tits. Did some dollar dances but having just came from Elegant I was not looking for more, rules at CG would probably prevent much fun anyway. But I may go back to see what's what with these two. Also one other petite dancer and two taller, attractive girls with nice average bodies. Only saw one old round lady. So overall a nice upgrade for day shift at CG. One negative; I noticed that after doing some private dances most of the dancers do not go wash up. Also no sweet smelling body lotion. There were a couple with slight BO, probably from the old farts they had entertained. Certainly does not make me want to go in back with them.

Wrence
08-14-19, 13:20
It appears that the Fort Wayne City Council passed an amendment to the existing Sexually Oriented Business ordinance. They rejected more regulation on "sex clubs" - private organizations for swingers, but passed amendments governing strip clubs, aka "adult cabarets". This included a new 6-foot rule. No semi-nude dancers can be within 6 feet of customers. This was modelled heavily on regulations from other cities. Sometimes these regulations have been overturned, and sometimes they've been upheld. If this stands, all clubs in Fort Wayne must make radical changes immediately. If they want topless dancers, then no lap dances, no stage tipping, and no private dances. No contact of any kind. The alternative appears to be reverting to "bikini bars" with no nudity at all. At the same time internal surveillance seems to be virtually mandated in all area (except bathrooms). With all the attention on the "sex clubs", this one seemed to be quietly passed without much discussion or notice.

It is very possible that I've misread things, or that I'm just wrong, as is so common. But it does appear to me that this form of recreation has been effectively shut down here.

DeanTheDream
09-04-19, 23:23
You get more action farting on your wang.

If the previous post is true this town is doomed.

I went to 3 clubs this trip. Well I'm on my third currently. I'm deciding if I bother with going to any other.

Shangri-la west had three girls. All Ugly and I left.

Shangri-la east. Formerly and I quote the new bartender "The Whorem".

She proclaimed how that stuff won't fly in any of their establishments now. I said good luck staying in business. LOL.

I went to covergirls. First at 6:30 pm. Tried to catch shift change. Day girls trying to make a quota or ready to get off work and meet outside. Unfortunately they were all leaving as I walked in. Not much to look at for a Wednesday. Anyway the 3 that were there should have kept their jobs at Wendy's. The bartender, some fat Hispanic had a shit attitude also.

I'm tempted to go to club 44 but I don't feel like dropping $300 just to meet some talent before getting a Rendezvous.

Better off going to Kokomo or Indy or Dayton at this point. Does anyone have info on the club on Lima OHio?

Guest70
09-06-19, 20:58
You get more action farting on your wang.

If the previous post is true this town is doomed.

I went to 3 clubs this trip. Well I'm on my third currently. I'm deciding if I bother with going to any other.

Shangri-la west had three girls. All Ugly and I left.

Shangri-la east. Formerly and I quote the new bartender "The Whorem".

She proclaimed how that stuff won't fly in any of their establishments now. I said good luck staying in business. LOL.

I went to covergirls. First at 6:30 pm. Tried to catch shift change. Day girls trying to make a quota or ready to get off work and meet outside. Unfortunately they were all leaving as I walked in. Not much to look at for a Wednesday. Anyway the 3 that were there should have kept their jobs at Wendy's. The bartender, some fat Hispanic had a shit attitude also.

I'm tempted to go to club 44 but I don't feel like dropping $300 just to meet some talent before getting a Rendezvous.

Better off going to Kokomo or Indy or Dayton at this point. Does anyone have info on the club on Lima OHio?I recently met some girls at IHOP after bars closed I visited it 2 weeks later it seem to be a Dyke hang out girls with ball caps on.

JEllsworth
10-04-19, 16:38
Try Covergirls next time you're in this area. I highly doubt you'll be as disappointed as at the other places mentioned above.I've been to Brandy's a few times. Was referred to be by one of my dream dates. I find it relaxing and the girls are nice to talks to, with minimal pressure. But, I agree, a bit more action sounds good. I'll check out Covergirls next week!

Hdwillieg
10-12-19, 15:39
My last trip to Brandy's is way I rarely go there. A dancer "Sierra" I think asked if I wanted a dollar dance I said yes. I was in the process of getting my phone out of my front pocket she put her ass on my arm as it was getting my phone. She turned looked at me and said very rudely "don't touch me" I pulled my phone out just turned my chair into the table and ignored her. She asked for her dollar I just ignored her. I think she said something because no other girl would come near me. Some dancers think they are princesses when in fact they are "strippers" take their clothes off for money. To think they are not going to be touched is absurd. In no way was I groping. I know two girls that dance their very well. These do not make enough money to be overly demanding on occasional touching.

I've been to Brandy's a few times. Was referred to be by one of my dream dates. I find it relaxing and the girls are nice to talks to, with minimal pressure. But, I agree, a bit more action sounds good. I'll check out Covergirls next week!

JEllsworth
10-14-19, 23:10
I've seen a few moderate review on Brandy's, but I like this place. After 4 hours of road time, I needed a break in Fort Wayne and Brady's is always a great stop. Met two lovely ladies named Iris and Jessica. Iris wears glasses, that I find very attractive. The private dances were awesome. Sure, there are some less desirables there, but if you pick the winners, you will not be disappointed.

Pushinlimits
10-17-19, 23:49
Stopped at sirens this afternoon. One decent AA, a too skinny white girl and a too fat white girl. Normally they have better talent than this. I was out in 5 min and over to SG1. They had an attractive AA girl that was her first day and a smoking hot chick named Blanca. Got private dances from both. The DJ watches the area like a hawk so no fun to be had.

IndianaMike
01-11-20, 07:47
I had some time to kill actually just enough for a Cold Beer and a table show, But was approached by a Skinny Dark Haired girl named?? Karma anybody know if she offers take out?

YEA I know most of them do but my game is not as good as it once was so I like ground balls.

Cook72
02-13-20, 12:49
Went to Siren's back in December and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of afternoon talent. Spent a little time with one sweet little thing named Danielle. Went back a couple of times after that but did not see her. Stopped in yesterday and it was dead and talent did not look great, maybe it was too early, I didn't stay long. Went to SG1 and they had a few more customers but not like the old days. However the talent was really good. Of course the hottie Blanca was there but this beautiful blonde caught my eye from across the room. She made her way to me and she is just as beautiful up close, also seems like a really nice girl next door type. No attitude and not stuck on her self. Her name was Daytona and she looked like a beach babe. Several other hot ladies there as well. Did not do private dances as they are really lame at this and most locations in town, just a waste of money. No fun and no reason to go back so it'll probably be months when I am bored again before I stop back in, though Daytona is on my mind. Too bad.

RedFox424
03-10-20, 06:18
So I hadn't been in a long time but thought I would stop by to see how things had changed since the new ordinance took effect. It was mid day so empty but I have to say the three girls working where better looking than any I have seen in there in a long time. Now I suppose it's all in what your looking for but damn the two black girls working where hot knew how to work it and have amazing asses. The other girl a little older Latino but probably the best couch dance I have ever had in there and this when they have to keep their tops on. I think they have gotten better time will tell.

Cook72
03-10-20, 08:36
So I hadn't been in a long time but thought I would stop by to see how things had changed since the new ordinance took effect. It was mid day so empty but I have to say the three girls working where better looking than any I have seen in there in a long time. Now I suppose it's all in what your looking for but damn the two black girls working where hot knew how to work it and have amazing asses. The other girl a little older Latino but probably the best couch dance I have ever had in there and this when they have to keep their tops on. I think they have gotten better time will tell.I visited a couple of clubs last week as I thought the new ordinance had taken effect but there was no change, tops still off and still contact, though lame limited contact as it is FW.

Wrence
03-10-20, 08:52
I visited a couple of clubs last week as I thought the new ordinance had taken effect but there was no change, tops still off and still contact, though lame limited contact as it is FW.Late in the day, Siena got a call and announced it was okay to "free the titties". I believe a legal appeal has put the ordinance on hold.

Fatang
03-10-20, 10:21
Showgirl and Brandy's are in a lawsuit re: the ordinance so they're able to operate per usual. Club44 is ignoring it. Don't know about Shang. Sirens is complying.

I visited a couple of clubs last week as I thought the new ordinance had taken effect but there was no change, tops still off and still contact, though lame limited contact as it is FW..

Fwman
03-11-20, 16:05
Showgirl and Brandy's are in a lawsuit re: the ordinance so they're able to operate per usual. Club44 is ignoring it. Don't know about Shang. Sirens is complying.

.Sirens has stopped complying. Apparently while it's being litigated they won't be held to a standard their competitors are avoiding.

RedFox424
03-11-20, 19:24
Sirens has stopped complying. Apparently while it's being litigated they won't be held to a standard their competitors are avoiding.Well that's good news I might have to stop back in there for some nice couch dances.

Fwman
03-17-20, 13:21
With the Clubs shut down for an as yet unknown length of time, when might we see some of the dancers offering take out / home delivery of their own?

Cook72
03-17-20, 14:46
With the Clubs shut down for an as yet unknown length of time, when might we see some of the dancers offering take out / home delivery of their own?I had heard that SG picked up some girls from clubs that were initially following the new strip club ordinance. So you are right with the shut down a few may show up in the hobby. I know one that I sure wish would, but doubtful.

Bkmsw
03-19-20, 10:10
I had heard that SG picked up some girls from clubs that were initially following the new strip club ordinance. So you are right with the shut down a few may show up in the hobby. I know one that I sure wish would, but doubtful.Give it time. These girls are not the type to save their money for a rainy day. Spend as quickly as they earn. Not like they can go get even a waitress job real quick.

B.

LuvGingerGirls
03-19-20, 12:24
Give it time. These girls are not the type to save their money for a rainy day. Spend as quickly as they earn. Not like they can go get even a waitress job real quick.

B.Even if they could, there aren't any waitress jobs at the moment as all the bars and restaurants currently take out or delivery only. Servers don't get paid squat to start with, so this has really got to be hurting them. I haven't seen a panic like this since the AIDS epidemic (everyone was freaking out because nobody knew how it was spread), and even that wasn't anything like what's going on now. It's going to be crazy, but we'll get through it!

Cook72
06-12-20, 15:53
SG1 was open at 11am. Things seem pretty normal except no private dances. Not sure if that area will open at night, probably not with the way the furniture was all pushed together. The stage fun and $ dances all seem normal. Tables and DJ booth have been rearranged but no big deal. The ladies were looking good too and seemed happy to be back. Early afternoon I counted 5 working.

Niklost
06-12-20, 15:53
Has anybody been to the strip clubs which has opened yesterday, want to know the scene inside planing on going next weekend if it's the same as before.

Fwman
06-14-20, 23:04
Went by Sunday afternoon and there was only one dancer working. Managed to get a private dance, nothing special but then again she wasn't one I was familiar with. On my way out I saw a sign on the door stating "mask required for all dances", but wasn't enforced.

JhnSmth
09-17-20, 11:45
Hey, all. Have any of you seen a newer dancer at SG1 called Rosie? Gotten any dances from her? How was it? Thanks.

Cook72
09-18-20, 07:30
Hey, all. Have any of you seen a newer dancer at SG1 called Rosie? Gotten any dances from her? How was it? Thanks.I have not, but mileage at SG1 is generally very limited, as is generally the case at most FW clubs.

JhnSmth
09-21-20, 06:15
I have not, but mileage at SG1 is generally very limited, as is generally the case at most FW clubs.Thanks, man.

ZexRain
10-12-20, 04:44
Went to Sirens Saturday night they had a few good looking dancers. One very nice petite AA dancer. Wish the dancers made rounds more. As always no mileage.

DennisonDean
12-12-20, 19:07
OMG clubs must be hard up. Visited three clubs and never seen so many chubby-wubby's I guess the hard times makin the clubs desperate. Oh well fat ass still ass, LOL Where'd all the hot girls go?

BlowInHer
12-19-20, 20:09
Hey, all. Have any of you seen a newer dancer at SG1 called Rosie? Gotten any dances from her? How was it? Thanks.Is she a white girl, about 5 foot 5 with dark hair and lives in Indy, but drives to fort wayne just to work? Also has tats running down her thigh? She's been working there since late summer I believe. DM me if so.

LikesToPlay74
03-10-21, 13:35
I haven't frequented strip clubs in many years. Can anyone give some input as to which ones are the best these days and how COVID has changed interaction with the dancers? Anyone had any luck with any carry out with dancers?

The escort providers in the Fort are terrible these days. At least from what I've experienced on STG. I've been frequenting Elegant more than anything lately. Curious of what the strip club scene is like.

Zombo
03-10-21, 20:08
I haven't frequented strip clubs in many years. Can anyone give some input as to which ones are the best these days and how COVID has changed interaction with the dancers? Anyone had any luck with any carry out with dancers?

The escort providers in the Fort are terrible these days. At least from what I've experienced on STG. I've been frequenting Elegant more than anything lately. Curious of what the strip club scene is like.I don't go to any of the places in town but if you're good with a short drive head on down to Kokomo and visit Hip Hugger. $10 dances and you can grab all the t&a you want, some ladies don't mind a little kitty play either after a dance or two, particularly on the midweek day shift. There's not a lot of privacy but if you get a corner sometimes some interesting things can happen. I've managed to arrange a few carryout sessions as well.

Cook72
03-11-21, 07:57

The escort providers in the Fort are terrible these days. At least from what I've experienced on STG. I've been frequenting Elegant more than anything lately. Curious of what the strip club scene is like.Been a couple of months since I stopped by a couple local clubs but things were fairly normal as far as Covid was concerned. SG1 had some good looking women. However if you are looking for fun I wouldn't waste my time or resources on any of the local clubs. Zombo reported on Hip Hugger, it is probably the most reasonable and fun club in Indiana. If you find yourself in Tampa / St Pete area those clubs are a lot of fun but very costly as compared to a good escort.

LikesToPlay74
03-11-21, 11:30
Been a couple of months since I stopped by a couple local clubs but things were fairly normal as far as Covid was concerned. SG1 had some good looking women. However if you are looking for fun I wouldn't waste my time or resources on any of the local clubs. Zombo reported on Hip Hugger, it is probably the most reasonable and fun club in Indiana. If you find yourself in Tampa / St Pete area those clubs are a lot of fun but very costly as compared to a good escort.Much appreciated Zombo and Cook. I went to the Hugger a few times years ago and had a great time back then. It's good to hear you can still have that much fun there. I will make it a point to make the trip and get reacquainted!

BobKraft
03-14-21, 14:33

The escort providers in the Fort are terrible these days. At least from what I've experienced on STG. I've been frequenting Elegant more than anything lately. Curious of what the strip club scene is like.I have to spend some extended time in the FTW and wanted to understand the club scene a little better. Am I going to be disappointed with VIP room offerings if I'm used to the menu at Detroit SCs? Is there even a VIP room to visit? LOL.

It's a pretty liberal scene here. Basically everything on the menu can be had for. 8 to 1. 5 and the guys complain about girls that won't do bareback versus whether girls will or won't. I'm quickly learning in all my travels that Detroit is the exception and not the norm.

Cook72
03-15-21, 08:31
I have to spend some extended time in the FTW and wanted to understand the club scene a little better. Am I going to be disappointed with VIP room offerings if I'm used to the menu at Detroit SCs? Is there even a VIP room to visit? LOL.

It's a pretty liberal scene here. Basically everything on the menu can be had for. 8 to 1. 5 and the guys complain about girls that won't do bareback versus whether girls will or won't. I'm quickly learning in all my travels that Detroit is the exception and not the norm.You are right, Detroit is the exception and not the norm. Tampa / St Pete clubs can be similar but cost more and you get a bit less. Orlando AMPs can be damn near PSE. There is nothing in Indiana let alone Ft Wayne that I am aware of that comes anywhere close to the Detroit clubs. If you just want to see some T and A then fine otherwise it's largely a waste of time and treasure in FW clubs. Could you get lucky with OC sure, but IMHO it takes way too much effort. Club Rio in Indy used to be pretty open menu before Covid, still not like Detroit and Hip Hugger in Kokomo is reasonable and a good time (not private though) but again far from what you are used to in Detroit.

ChefJunior17
03-21-21, 21:55
Are there any strip clubs to get extras at I saw hh had titty play but want something more. Are there any in indy or Lafayette I can check out. Any recommendations on dancers.

Ohio Racer
06-22-21, 09:33
Meet a girl named Barbie at a Ohio club a few times. She says she is from a club in Fort Wayne Indiana.

Blonde alittle over five foot talll and has one of the best butts I ever seen.

Talked to her about otc and gave me a high price. Any of you guys know if she is worth it?

MichianaMale
07-19-21, 18:36
Got a little nostalgic today. In the area and drove by Brandys and what use to be the truck stop across the street that use to have a restaurant (if that tells you how long ago this was) LOL. Anyway went to Brandy's years ago (early 90's) for a buddies bachelor party. We got hotel room next door since none of us were wanting to drive back and we were all young and naive back in the day. As we were checking in our room noticed this hot blonde come walking out a room w / an older guy. Found it strange but didn't think to much about it (like I said I was naive) and wasn't until we went to Brandy's later in the evening and saw that same hot blonde on stage did I put two and two together. LOL. If I wasn't a young broke kid right out of college I would have made my move. Anyway just sharing a story and wonder what that hot blonde looks like today. LOL.

Cook72
07-26-21, 18:05
A week or so ago I stopped at SG1 in the afternoon, 1 fit looking girl and one big girl, no one on stage. Went to Sirens, 4 girls looked descent from a distance, no one on stage, waited 5 minutes no one gets me a drink so I leave. Since I thought there might be a descent looking girl or two there I gave another try the next day. Only two girls but I did get a drink ordered and one girl was on stage. Then one comes around for a dollar dance. Here is the kicker, no titties! They tell me the city ordinance now. Guess I thought the clubs had beat that deal. So the FW clubs have been little mileage for a long time, now not even topless. Asshole city know it all's. Feel bad for the clubs but I doubt I will ever go back.

GrumpysGarage
09-24-21, 17:05
Stopped by Brandys today around 1:30 , not a lot of people so ratio was pretty much 1 to 1 for girls and patrons.

First walked in lady on stage was on the pole, not real attractive but alright. Sat down at a table and ordered a drink and out came like 3 other ladies. Got the pleasure of 2 girl dollar dance. Very nice tools they were working with. And even managed to get a private dance with well we're going to say her name was "Tracy" not real name but we will go with that. She had a banging body, nice rack and all the right tools in the right places. She was called to the stage and I couldn't stay a lot longer so I watched her in the stage for a little bit before taking off. Blonde curly hair with white stockings on. I will definitely repeat this place again.

Sirens was like totally dead. 1 car in whole parking lot so not a lot of dancers there either.

Stay safe friends!!

PatrickBateman
06-30-22, 16:55
So I finally stopped in, just to check out the FW non strip clubs. Had 5 women, some white, black, tall, skinny, thin and fat. Something for everyone. Got two privates, Pixie, and then from Demi. Not bad dances, Pixie is pushy for the Tip. Did a spit thing on my short, didn't like that. But not really a big deal about the topless thing, they show all the tit you want in the back.

PB.

https://fortwayne.edefeed.com/local/sirens-day-and-night-1525-production-rd-fort-wayne-in-46808/

Just A Boy
07-20-22, 17:54
Hey guys. Heading to fw this weekend for first time. Been researching clubs. From what I can tell are all the clubs just bikini dancing? No topless or nude? What are private dances like and what's the cost? What's the VIP experience like? Can you touch? Also what are the best clubs to go to. Safest areas and generally what to avoid. Any help you guys can provide is much appreciated! Thanks.

Fwman
08-06-22, 19:53
I've been told they are shutting down for a couple weeks to "remodel" the building. Who knows what the real story is. I guess we'll see if they reopen & if so under what name.

Member #6307
08-09-22, 09:24
I've been told they are shutting down for a couple weeks to "remodel" the building. Who knows what the real story is. I guess we'll see if they reopen & if so under what name.I was in town last week and some of the dancers pointed out the new owner and that they will.

Member #6174
08-10-22, 06:06
I was in town last week and some of the dancers pointed out the new owner and that they will.Same. Sounds like it's an update of the dressing room and the bar area. The place could definitely use a bit of a face lift but it's a good place to hang out. Hopefully they get things wrapped up soon!

JorgeVessel
08-10-22, 13:01
Same. Sounds like it's an update of the dressing room and the bar area. The place could definitely use a bit of a face lift but it's a good place to hang out. Hopefully they get things wrapped up soon!They've been bought out, the entire place will be getting remodeled (I've seen the plans and it's wonderful)! An awesome new chain that is taking the country by storm is behind it although it hasn't been announced just yet. I just happen to know someone who knows someone LOL.

JorgeVessel
08-10-22, 13:56
Same. Sounds like it's an update of the dressing room and the bar area. The place could definitely use a bit of a face lift but it's a good place to hang out. Hopefully they get things wrapped up soon!Sirens is closed but a all new awesome club is on the way part of a rapidly growing chain! The entire property will be remodeled. Will take 3 months or so to complete, same hours as before. 11 am-3 am everyday. I'll update more when I know more. I just know someone who knows someone.

JorgeVessel
08-14-22, 12:27
Sirens is closed but a all new awesome club is on the way part of a rapidly growing chain! The entire property will be remodeled. Will take 3 months or so to complete, same hours as before. 11 am-3 am everyday. I'll update more when I know more. I just know someone who knows someone.Appears the new club will be Peppermint Hippo. https://www.thepepperminthippo.com/.

Excited to see what they do with the place! Fort Wayne scene has been so stagnant for years.

Zombo
08-15-22, 17:37
Appears the new club will be Peppermint Hippo. https://www.thepepperminthippo.com/.

Excited to see what they do with the place! Fort Wayne scene has been so stagnant for years.So like the Spearmint Rhino but fatter?

DLIndiana
08-17-22, 15:38
So like the Spearmint Rhino but fatter?Actually Rhinos are typically bigger than Hippos.

Hardon56
08-18-22, 10:30
I remember the last time an out of town club franchise came to the Fort. It was called Deja Vu and they offered totally nude dancers. It was right downtown in the Landing District. It really started cutting into the business of the other clubs so one of the club owners paid a couple dudes to make an anonymous phone call to the police saying they were propositioned for sex. Did not take them long to shut the place down after that. I wonder how long Hippo will last?

TaxManFw
08-20-22, 12:28
I remember the last time an out of town club franchise came to the Fort. It was called Deja Vu and they offered totally nude dancers. It was right downtown in the Landing District. It really started cutting into the business of the other clubs so one of the club owners paid a couple dudes to make an anonymous phone call to the police saying they were propositioned for sex. Did not take them long to shut the place down after that. I wonder how long Hippo will last?I believe this is just a franchise deal, so local owner. However, there are only what, 3 owners left in town now? They are all suffering with the rules. And Webster girls look hot af from what I've seen, just haven't made it up there yet.

GeneralSed
08-20-22, 14:12
I believe this is just a franchise deal, so local owner. However, there are only what, 3 owners left in town now? They are all suffering with the rules. And Webster girls look hot af from what I've seen, just haven't made it up there yet.OK, blast from the past. Who all remembers when this was the Gibson Girls! I had my bachelor party here in 1985! Good times!

Fwman
08-20-22, 16:03
OK, blast from the past. Who all remembers when this was the Gibson Girls! I had my bachelor party here in 1985! Good times!I had mentioned that to one of the ladies there the last time I was in. That was in response to her telling me what little she knew of the coming changes. Yes, I remember the Gibson Girl. And I guess yes I'm getting old, LOL.

Member #6174
08-21-22, 05:57
I believe this is just a franchise deal, so local owner. However, there are only what, 3 owners left in town now? They are all suffering with the rules. And Webster girls look hot af from what I've seen, just haven't made it up there yet.From what I've heard, the guys that had money in Sirens will continue to be around for Peppermint Hippo, with maybe another coming in as well. Hopefully this is a way to give the place a beauty lift it so badly needs but doesn't change too much.

I've not been to North Webster, but from my understanding, it's still limited / no touch although the girls are topless (and maybe hotter). It's also only open fairly late at night. Please correct me if I'm wrong though. The options in NE Indiana are just not that great to begin with.

LikesToPlay74
08-21-22, 06:10
I had mentioned that to one of the ladies there the last time I was in. That was in response to her telling me what little she knew of the coming changes. Yes, I remember the Gibson Girl. And I guess yes I'm getting old, LOL.You and me both! Went there many times back in the '80's.

Cook72
08-21-22, 08:21
OK, blast from the past. Who all remembers when this was the Gibson Girls! I had my bachelor party here in 1985! Good times!I remember a Gibson Girls back in the early 70's, but it wasn't in FW.

LikesToPlay74
08-22-22, 08:45
I remember a Gibson Girls back in the early 70's, but it wasn't in FW.I believe it was called, "Eli's Gibson Girl".

LikesToPlay74
12-25-22, 14:37
Merry Christmas Gents! Curious if any of you would recommend any of the Ft Wayne strip clubs? Any good back room, private dance action or have you encountered any dancer that provide "take out"?

Maverick3320
12-26-22, 13:34
Merry Christmas Gents! Curious if any of you would recommend any of the Ft Wayne strip clubs? Any good back room, private dance action or have you encountered any dancer that provide "take out"?As far as I know FW still doesn't have any clubs with back rooms giving any extra services.

JudoChop
12-28-22, 10:18
Merry Christmas Gents! Curious if any of you would recommend any of the Ft Wayne strip clubs? Any good back room, private dance action or have you encountered any dancer that provide "take out"?Quite a few dancers are on SA and sugar daddy.com. Send a message and you'll get what you're looking for. I know several Brandys dancers on there and Shang West.

LikesToPlay74
12-28-22, 16:57
Quite a few dancers are on SA and sugar daddy.com. Send a message and you'll get what you're looking for. I know several Brandys dancers on there and Shang West.Appreciate the info. I was on SA a few years ago and had a lot of success. Dried up a bit so I quit using it. I'll have to check it out again.

Zombo
12-28-22, 20:21
Merry Christmas Gents! Curious if any of you would recommend any of the Ft Wayne strip clubs? Any good back room, private dance action or have you encountered any dancer that provide "take out"?Drive southwest a bit to Kokomo and visit the Hip Hugger. Extras aren't guaranteed and the dance area isn't super private, so assume there won't be any, but I've gotten stealthy BBBJ there a few times, more likely to be found on dayshift. That said, it's still full contact dances (minus the kitty for most girls) for $10. It's a nice time.

LikesToPlay74
12-29-22, 21:21
Drive southwest a bit to Kokomo and visit the Hip Hugger. Extras aren't guaranteed and the dance area isn't super private, so assume there won't be any, but I've gotten stealthy BBBJ there a few times, more likely to be found on dayshift. That said, it's still full contact dances (minus the kitty for most girls) for $10. It's a nice time.Thanks Zombo. Man I used to travel for work to Kokomo about 14 yrs ago and had some great times at the Hugger. Had great private dances and even had take out from there twice back to my room. Visited again about 5 yrs ago and it was really dead. Must've been a bad day. I'm glad you posted about this because it sounds like things are the same there as they've always been. Definitely will make the trip again.

Point2844
01-15-23, 16:02
I go into the strip clubs in Ft. Wayne several times a year and the bottom line is I'm ready for some take out. I've always been the no hands on and good tipping customer, you would think being a good tipper would at least have some dancers inquiring about something more. It's not like they don't know who I am when I go in these places. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Point2844
01-15-23, 19:39
Quite a few dancers are on SA and sugar daddy.com. Send a message and you'll get what you're looking for. I know several Brandys dancers on there and Shang West.I'm on sugar daddy. What is SA? New to this site, but not new to the FW club scene.

Zombo
01-16-23, 00:21
I go into the strip clubs in Ft. Wayne several times a year and the bottom line is I'm ready for some take out. I've always been the no hands on and good tipping customer, you would think being a good tipper would at least have some dancers inquiring about something more. It's not like they don't know who I am when I go in these places. Any help or advice would be appreciated.My advice is to go somewhere besides Fort Wayne. SC's here are worthless and you're more likely to get kicked out than find something.

ChefJunior17
01-16-23, 15:06
I go into the strip clubs in Ft. Wayne several times a year and the bottom line is I'm ready for some take out. I've always been the no hands on and good tipping customer, you would think being a good tipper would at least have some dancers inquiring about something more. It's not like they don't know who I am when I go in these places. Any help or advice would be appreciated.Don't know how to tell you this but you got low rizz. Be clean, friendly, and don't go in with the intention of a girl wanting your dick because of some change. Being a "nice" guy doesn't mean every girl there wants to be ***** for you.

Point2844
01-17-23, 19:24
Don't know how to tell you this but you got low rizz. Be clean, friendly, and don't go in with the intention of a girl wanting your dick because of some change. Being a "nice" guy doesn't mean every girl there wants to be ***** for you.I don't go in expecting anything and I don't assume anything. It's hard to be low rizz when you don't even flirt back with the dancers. I make it up 4 to 6 times a year and as far as being clean, wearing a suit and tie, when I go in goes a long way. Have a good day sir.

PatrickBateman
03-03-23, 11:24
Stopped by brandy's today. 1:30 PM About 10 guys, 4 girls. Sat at the bar, bar tender asked what I wanted, I replied a beer. As I was talking, a dancer yelled at the bar tender to get her a pineapple. Bar tender completely was side tracked. She argued with the dancer about what / how to make the drink for about 5 minutes right in front of me as I sat there without any drink. I had a chance to look at the girls, all of them looked to be in their 40's. After she made a mix of sprite, patron, and pineapple juice bar tender just went back to her phone. I stood up, walked out. I don't think she even noticed.

PB.

Rossm
03-03-23, 19:35
Stopped by brandy's today. 1:30 PM About 10 guys, 4 girls. Sat at the bar, bar tender asked what I wanted, I replied a beer. As I was talking, a dancer yelled at the bar tender to get her a pineapple. Bar tender completely was side tracked. She argued with the dancer about what / how to make the drink for about 5 minutes right in front of me as I sat there without any drink. I had a chance to look at the girls, all of them looked to be in their 40's. After she made a mix of sprite, patron, and pineapple juice bar tender just went back to her phone. I stood up, walked out. I don't think she even noticed.

PB.I was there last week and had a similar experience. The dancers seemed somewhat tired and preferred sitting around. A young bartender took my order for a beer, but never came back and the older bartender came by and took my order and came back right away. The younger girl was more preoccupied talking to the dancers and slapping their butts.

StateLineGuy
03-04-23, 08:37

PB.If you guys make it in to brandys during the day shift make sure you get a dance from nova, you won't be disappointed. Her language is money and she loves to talk.

LikesToPlay74
03-05-23, 15:51
If you guys make it in to brandys during the day shift make sure you get a dance from nova, you won't be disappointed. Her language is money and she loves to talk.Can you describe her so we know who to look for?

BootNuts
06-28-23, 09:47
Good morning. Going to be in FW week after 4th and wanted to return to a club I was at a couple years ago. Well had a great time and lots of alcohol and getting older and for the life of me cannot remember the clubs name. LOL. What sticks out is a painting behind stage next to bar of like women and cats, tigers. Sorry know this is random but am I crazy. Any guidance is appreciated!!

Fwman
07-08-23, 09:31
Good morning. Going to be in FW week after 4th and wanted to return to a club I was at a couple years ago. Well had a great time and lots of alcohol and getting older and for the life of me cannot remember the clubs name. LOL. What sticks out is a painting behind stage next to bar of like women and cats, tigers. Sorry know this is random but am I crazy. Any guidance is appreciated!!Near the intersection of, Goshen Ave & Coliseum Blvd. Painting of the woman & tiger used to be right behind the stage, but they've moved the stage. The painting is now off to the side of where the stage is now.

Dustin001
07-21-23, 02:54
Is it true that nudity is no longer allowed in Ft Wayne clubs?

Hardon56
07-21-23, 10:09
Is it true that nudity is no longer allowed in Ft Wayne clubs?Here is a quote from 2021, "The Sexually Oriented Business Ordinance passed back in 2019 and added restrictions such as: no employee, or any other person shall be in the state of nudity while in an establishment, that no employee should appear semi-nude in a sexually oriented business, and workers must remain six feet away from patrons. ".

Dustin001
07-23-23, 00:30
Here is a quote from 2021, "The Sexually Oriented Business Ordinance passed back in 2019 and added restrictions such as: no employee, or any other person shall be in the state of nudity while in an establishment, that no employee should appear semi-nude in a sexually oriented business, and workers must remain six feet away from patrons. ".Fucking puritans can't seem to ever mind their own fucking business.

Sexhoundtn2
07-31-23, 15:05
I am a senior member and I understand RTFF. I have been and will continue I will be I FW in a couple weeks on business. I guess I expected Indiana clubs to be wild like Atlanta. From what I am reading it looks like I was wrong. I will be there for a week, I need a couple places to have some fun. I prefer a high mileage VIP room or a FS AMP but I'm not reading much good on them either. Is that going to happen in FW? I may have time to cross into southern Michigan if there is anything there. I appreciate any help and if you guys ever need any Knoxville Tn or Atlanta Ga info just ask.

Hardon56
08-01-23, 19:08
I am a senior member and I understand RTFF. I have been and will continue I will be I FW in a couple weeks on business. I guess I expected Indiana clubs to be wild like Atlanta. From what I am reading it looks like I was wrong. I will be there for a week, I need a couple places to have some fun. I prefer a high mileage VIP room or a FS AMP but I'm not reading much good on them either. Is that going to happen in FW? I may have time to cross into southern Michigan if there is anything there. I appreciate any help and if you guys ever need any Knoxville Tn or Atlanta Ga info just ask.If you don't mind driving 36 miles into that state up north try Happy Spa in Battle Creek. FS. A ton of reviews also to help you pick your girl. ZERO FS in Fort Wayne at the AMP's. Good luck.

Cook72
08-02-23, 20:09
I am a senior member and I understand RTFF. I have been and will continue I will be I FW in a couple weeks on business. I guess I expected Indiana clubs to be wild like Atlanta. From what I am reading it looks like I was wrong. I will be there for a week, I need a couple places to have some fun. I prefer a high mileage VIP room or a FS AMP but I'm not reading much good on them either. Is that going to happen in FW? I may have time to cross into southern Michigan if there is anything there. I appreciate any help and if you guys ever need any Knoxville Tn or Atlanta Ga info just ask.As Hardon56 mention, take the drive to Michigan. Check out Battle Creek and Jackson forums. If you would like some younger attractive escorts then go to Indy, check out discreetinfo.ch.

Zumbaking3321
08-10-23, 23:14
This club is all over the place. Service is poor. They ask you what you want to drink and then turn their back on you.

In order to clean up a table. Servers / bartenders are lacking in basic social graces. The dancers are really good right.

Now especially Blanca, Dream, and Rubi. There are some other hot dancers to look at but with the personalities of the.

Servers.