PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Commander 402
02-03-06, 12:00
Where have all the girls gone - so far away.

There must have been a move. Out there all the time with just a few results.

None of the regulars anymore. Any Info on this?

McDuff
02-05-06, 08:03
Where have all the girls gone - so far away.

There must have been a move. Out there all the time with just a few results.

None of the regulars anymore. Any Info on this?

I have been wondering that myself. I feel the same as you. It's hard to find one anymore and since I no longer live in the city it sucks to come in and not be able to find one without looking for a long period of time and that is usually hit and miss, and you don't have the opportunity to be picky.

If they have moved I don't know where and no one else has said. I have looked in other areas without results.

Frank45
03-05-06, 14:48
Hey. Is it dead out there? Noone is filing any reports. The weather isnt that bad. Has LE shut everything down?

NE Indiana
03-14-06, 13:11
Hey. Is it dead out there? Noone is filing any reports. The weather isnt that bad. Has LE shut everything down? I can't believe no one is seeing anything. With the warm weather I went out this weekend. Friday seemed a little bare, I found 1 within 10 mins and then got shut out for the next hour or so.

Saturday was good. Spotted a total of 4. Spent some time with 1. About a 5 on the streetwalker scale. Flat chested, dark hair, and crazy. Didn't seem to strung out, just crazy in a comical sort of way. (not dangerous.)

Good things came of the encounter. She had a neighbor! Much better quality. Clean, educated, personable, slender. If her chest size was a little bigger, I would rate her 8-9. As it was, I gave her a 7. No cell, but seeing her this week and will keep you updated.

Good Hunting to Everyone.

We know your scoring out there.

NE Indiana
06-14-06, 09:05
As the warmer weather arrives, the action is starting to pick up. The problem is with the Indiana time change, it is difficult to stay awake till dark sometimes.

Saw a total of 4 last night. Got to talk with 2 of them. Help the rent fund with one of them.

Broadway was dead.

NE Indiana
06-26-06, 16:58
Ventured out for some fun on Saturday. Spotted One right off the bat. About a 5 on SW scale. Pleasant enough. Same old line I don't usually do this, but my ... Anyway, I passed.

A bit later I found a jewel. About 5' 0" tall and a bit heavy, but not bad. I'd give her a 2 on the SW scale. (I give 1 for breathing.) It was so bad I had to try it. That's when it all went down hill.

We wound up at the side of a building where she got down on her knees and started this terrible moaning and sucking. All I could do was laugh at the site of her head going back and forth. Never did get off, so I gave her the .10 she wanted and I quietly disappeared into the night.

Saw 2 more later about 2:00 am on Calhoun way north of Pontiac. Talked awhile, but they were both looking for more than what I was willing to spend.

Happy Hunting

pigpen
09-09-06, 17:11
...It was so bad I had to try it.
This happens to me sometimes also.. : )

FortWayneDude
10-05-06, 01:03
Is there a new area to troll? I generally did the fair, broad, creighton loop.
Feel free to just PM me some info if you have it. I thought months back I saw someone mention there was a new territory.

NE Indiana
11-20-06, 16:59
Out last week and found one in the loop. About 30, dark hair, 5'7", and about 275#. Didn't notice the last part till we were in her room and she took off her jacket. Hey, what did I expect for $20.00 anyway.

After relaxing and feeling secure, I just closed my eyes and drifted a little. Was amazingly good. Used just the right amount of hand and mouth combination. She was very nice and accomodating. Polite and courteous.

After the deed was done, she wanted to know if I could take her back to her area. She had just moved into this place and didn't trust the neighborhood.

If it is a slow night and you run across her, for $20.00 it's not a bad sensation. She was safe, polite, and ... ? Don't remember her street name. Likes to wear a college letter jacket and sweats.

Happy hunting.

NE Indiana
11-22-06, 18:58
Made it out around noon yesterday and notice heavy, heavy, heavy LE out and about. Seemed to be doing traffic stops, but everywhere I turned, I ran into another one.

I spotted a hottie (?) sitting on her front step. Thin, straggly bleached blond hair. Looked pretty strung out and desperate. Drove by a couple times and she tried to wave me over, but I passed. I noticed she was moving on down the street by the third trip, so I don't know if she lived there or was just resting.

Keep the activity going.

Chemist Dude
04-06-07, 22:37
I will be in town on business.

What areas should I cruise for SW. Race is not important.

McDuff
04-07-07, 07:58
I will be in town on business.

What areas should I cruise for SW. Race is not important.

Pretty much sucks around town anymore, if you have a lot of time on your hands and don't mind burning up the gas, you could cruise broadway area it may or may not produce.

Chemist Dude
04-14-07, 20:31
Pretty much sucks around town anymore, if you have a lot of time on your hands and don't mind burning up the gas, you could cruise broadway area it may or may not produce.I suppose Broadway area is around the street Broadway near downtown? What about the areas south of downtown, anything around there?

I was in a strip club up more north of there about a year ago. There was an asian dancer, love asians know of the place? Can't remember it. Also any AMP that are good bet?

Amp Middleman
05-12-07, 02:17
Is this thread dead? I will go out today (tonite) to see if there is any to be had.

Mystery Mantis
06-01-07, 14:34
I didn't even know Fort Wayne had a SW scene. I guess it's always a possibility that you will find something jsut about anywhere, even if it is just girls that accept a causal offer here and there.

HarryDHo
08-26-07, 19:39
That's because there isn't one... What a piss poor excuse for night life in that town. Not even an upbeat bar that doesn't cater to sports. Its hard to get the residents out of their trailors.

FW Chad
09-03-07, 21:08
That's because there isn't one... What a piss poor excuse for night life in that town. Not even an upbeat bar that doesn't cater to sports. Its hard to get the residents out of their trailors.You would think after writing the rent check every month this genius would know how to spell TRAILER!

HarryDHo
10-04-07, 01:32
You would think after writing the rent check every month this genius would know how to spell TRAILER!

Its the reference to trailer trash that offended you?

FW Chad
10-07-07, 19:57
Its the reference to trailer trash that offended you?Not at all. Being from Michigan I'm sure you've seen your share of trailer trash. My original comment was merely referring to your third grade level spelling.

FortWayneDude
10-09-07, 07:38
Oh HarryBHo, you simply do not understand how to cultivate a provider. They can be had and have been had in this area, they are everywhere. FTW just does not have near as many crack ho's and strung out women on the street as you are accustomed too, this is NOT a bad thing. If you know what bars to go to and which ones to "patrol" around then that type of action can be found, these are generally part timers and are sweet gems when found. My favorite is to develop a good relationship with local sp's and negotiate from there. I generally have no problems finding good providers and getting the services I want at the price I desire and undoubtedly being catered too.

For you, I suggest you start patrolling once a year at your family reunion, I bet you can find plenty of trailer trash there, then work on their friends (they might also be cousins but that does not matter to you and your family).

If you weren't such a jerk then you would find that us old timers on this board would help you out and hook you up, but alas you are what you are.
There is a select group of users on this board who simply back channel each other with these gems and do not post the information for public view, this is just how the FTW scene is and how we roll.

I have traveled the country and Europe and i still love Fort Wayne. I love the innocence of the providers in this are and we get new providers coming into the scene more often than other areas, you just need charm, wit, a bit of money, and some other skills.

I am so sorry that you are lacking and had to resort to going to strip clubs like Pair O' Dice, HOW FUNNY that you bought two drinks there, but you are from Detroit. The worst providers I have seen are the ones coming down from Michigan for visits, bad service, bad attitudes, and almost all crack ho's which is what Detroit is known for. Dude, get yourself checked and checked often!

That's because there isn't one... What a piss poor excuse for night life in that town. Not even an upbeat bar that doesn't cater to sports. Its hard to get the residents out of their trailors.

Zorro19
10-09-07, 07:45
Can anyone send me a message on any ladies that might be available in the Ft Wayne area?

Thanks,

Mclj

Amp Middleman
10-09-07, 18:47
Oh HarryBHo, you simply do not understand how to cultivate a provider. They can be had and have been had in this area, they are everywhere. FTW just does not have near as many crack ho's and strung out women on the street as you are accustomed too, this is NOT a bad thing. If you know what bars to go to and which ones to "patrol" around then that type of action can be found, these are generally part timers and are sweet gems when found. My favorite is to develop a good relationship with local sp's and negotiate from there. I generally have no problems finding good providers and getting the services I want at the price I desire and undoubtedly being catered too.

For you, I suggest you start patrolling once a year at your family reunion, I bet you can find plenty of trailer trash there, then work on their friends (they might also be cousins but that does not matter to you and your family).

If you weren't such a jerk then you would find that us old timers on this board would help you out and hook you up, but alas you are what you are.
There is a select group of users on this board who simply back channel each other with these gems and do not post the information for public view, this is just how the FTW scene is and how we roll.

I have traveled the country and Europe and i still love Fort Wayne. I love the innocence of the providers in this are and we get new providers coming into the scene more often than other areas, you just need charm, wit, a bit of money, and some other skills.

I am so sorry that you are lacking and had to resort to going to strip clubs like Pair O' Dice, HOW FUNNY that you bought two drinks there, but you are from Detroit. The worst providers I have seen are the ones coming down from Michigan for visits, bad service, bad attitudes, and almost all crack ho's which is what Detroit is known for. Dude, get yourself checked and checked often!I will agree 100 percent. All it does take is a couple of extra minutes too look around. I have been to the dice a couple of years ago and once last month and that may be on of the saddest places. Roll safe all.

FortWayneDude
10-15-07, 16:13
Hello, since my recent post (it wasn't a report) I have received a few PM's asking for information. Those that have messaged me have zero zip nadda in post on these boards and have long memberships. This is not a good sign and I do not feel obligated to even reply to them. It is not personal, just being cautious. If they want to gain some respect on these boards then find some information, share it with those of us with great reputations and we will welcome you in. Otherwise, you remain on the outside, I am sorry but that is how it is, at least with me.

HarryDHo
11-14-07, 22:38
Hey, ignore me then. If you guys think you are better for it, ride me but, the fact is that what I say is true and that's the information that should be given out. You guys post nothing because there is nothing to post and the reason you don't return private PM because you have nothing to share. You spend your energy knocking me for what I say but, still, you have nothing else to post. "Cultivate..." Yeah, well, that's appropriate for the farm stock quality you guys prize in Ft Wayne.

Judge my spelling on a monger post... Yeah, ok, you got me. Hey all, check your spelling of the word "TRAILER". In Ft.Wayne, that's offensive.

There's no way you can travel all over the world and still think Ft.Wayne, IN is a great destination for a monger... That's just laughable and frankly, I have to call you on it.

Again, ignore me. Everyone go to Ft.Wayne for the abundance of action... and always check you spelling.

LapDogg
11-15-07, 23:13
Well, you've got over 75 posts and I would assume that you have contributed enough to be critical of an area.. but after looking over your past posts, there is really nothing there. Sounds like a lot of fantasy, but no real info to help fellow mongers.

If you are willing to share information and help others that's great... but if all all you want to do is criticize other peoples posts perhaps you should give some "real" information as to where, who, price, etc. Not just "I saw some hookers" or "I talked to some girls in a strip club"

I see crack ho's every day, I go to strip clubs regularly (BTW Indiana does indeed have some very good clubs), my telling you that I saw what looked like a very good looking WSW on Cicero near Midway airport today does nobody any good. I don't know if she was, or if she was LE, or if she was a WSW and if she was good, or if she was bad, or how much she costs.....

My point is, before you knock an area or a report... try sharing some real information with your fellow mongers. Otherwise enjoy other's posts and live your fantasy and be happy; and leave the real mongering to those that actually do it, including those that know how in Fort Wayne............

Amp Middleman
11-16-07, 20:56
Well, you've got over 75 posts and I would assume that you have contributed enough to be critical of an area.. but after looking over your past posts, there is really nothing there. Sounds like a lot of fantasy, but no real info to help fellow mongers.

If you are willing to share information and help others that's great... but if all all you want to do is criticize other peoples posts perhaps you should give some "real" information as to where, who, price, etc. Not just "I saw some hookers" or "I talked to some girls in a strip club"

I see crack ho's every day, I go to strip clubs regularly (BTW Indiana does indeed have some very good clubs), my telling you that I saw what looked like a very good looking WSW on Cicero near Midway airport today does nobody any good. I don't know if she was, or if she was LE, or if she was a WSW and if she was good, or if she was bad, or how much she costs.....

My point is, before you knock an area or a report... try sharing some real information with your fellow mongers. Otherwise enjoy other's posts and live your fantasy and be happy; and leave the real mongering to those that actually do it, including those that know how in Fort Wayne............

Thank you. Mom can i give the dog a bone??

LapDogg
11-16-07, 22:04
Thank you. Mom can i give the dog a bone??

Dogg likes to chase "Pussy"cats.... dogg don't like bones.....

:-)

Amp Middleman
11-17-07, 14:25
Dogg likes to chase "Pussy"cats.... dogg don't like bones.....

:-)
My fault.... Not trying be queer in any way. Speaking of pussy, i'm going to try take out today at a local strip bar after i eat some "stew"ies.

LapDogg
11-20-07, 22:09
My fault.... Not trying be queer in any way. Speaking of pussy, i'm going to try take out today at a local strip bar after i eat some "stew"ies.

Take a good wiff of that stew before you eat there... some of the meat can be gamey, especially the stuff that looks like roadkill

LOL

Bkmsw
11-26-07, 11:48
I was in town to see some old friends over the weekend and decided to check out the SW scene. I stayed mostly around the Fairfield/Broadway area.
I saw one girl walking on the street on Dewald toward Broadway. I pulled over and asked her if she wanted a ride. I realized she was fat (had a huge coat on couldn't tell until I got close) and ugly. She said no she was just walking to a bar up the street. Bar? I just came from that direction and there is no bar up the street. Anyway, since I now realized she was fat, ugly, and stupid I said "OK, thought you might want a ride" and started to roll up the window. She then asked for a "couple of dollars" and I said "No, don't do that, just thought you wanted a ride." Maybe she thought I was a cop since I was driving a big car that was a rental and I guess could of looked like a cop car. But I'm glad she didn't hop in.
I saw two more walking down Pontiac near Clinton. They were Latino and one gave me the stare. Too many cars around at the time and when I got turned around they were gone. I think they hoped into a white car with one headlight burned out. Hey! If you're reading this try keeping all the lights working bud. You're likely to be remembered easier if you only have one working headlight. I spotted you driving around quickly and knew what you were up to. That marked patrol car driving around probably spotted you too.

NE Indiana
11-28-07, 15:23
Was out and about on Saturday and Monday. Found some entertainment about 6 blocks south of the usual area. Was a 9 on streetwalker scale. When she got in the car, she looked real desperate. Her boyfriend had kicked her out of the house and she was hoping to get enough money to eat and get a room somewhere. I went through the usual about stay with friends, call the police on him etc. But she was not from here and didn't know anybody yada yada.

Looked under 20, 5'6", blond, 140, with a really nice rack. Went by the name Alicia. If you see her, have a great time even if its in your car. Really wants to earn her money. If she has digits yet, let me know. I'd really like to find her again.

Monday, there were about 5 different girls I interviewed. 4 of them were so hyped-up on something and seemed really anxious to get more of it that I passed. Really freaked me out and that's hard to do.

The fifth one was really cute and calm. Seemed to know the area, suggested 2 or 3 spots we could go and said which ever I felt comfortable at. I had one in mind and down the road we went doing the small talk routine. When we got settled in I asked her to take her clothes off so I had some visual entertainment as well. When she pulled down the jeans, she had some really ugly red blotches on the inside of her thighs. Similar to a boil. I swear the one was seeping. I said "What the F*** " and as she started her explanation I started getting the heck out of there and dropped her off where I found her. Brunette, about 25, caucasion, big lips (Red lipstick), bit of a southern drawl, stood around 5'3".

Not a productive Monday, I guess I deserved it after my luck on Saturday.

Mikey77
12-01-07, 23:42
Hi,

I'm new to the area. Can anyone tell me some good time frames for SW activity as well as locations in Fort Wayne?

Amp Middleman
12-07-07, 21:09
Yea, get in your car and start driving thats it.

Hi,

I'm new to the area. Can anyone tell me some good time frames for SW activity as well as locations in Fort Wayne?

McDuff
12-08-07, 07:16
Yep, you said it. It's hit and miss, just start driving, they are around. You just gotta find them and get to them first. As far as times, it's the same answer.

Yea, get in your car and start driving thats it.

Da1978
12-10-07, 11:21
Don't know if anyone saw this article in the Journal last Sunday. They had a picture of the undercover cop as well.

By Abby SlutskyThe Journal Gazette

Every officer who works the “john” program is strategically placed around the undercover female officers.

Each officer also has a radio that transmits everything the undercover officer says and much of what her potential “clients” say to her. They are listening not only to make sure that the officer is safe but also to make sure they hear the men offer money for sex.

Until that offer is made, the men have not broken any laws.

Though the five men who propositioned Detective Teresa Smith on Nov. 11 ranged in age, ethnicity and employment, they all had one thing in common, each wanted to know how much she’d charge and how little she’d take for performing a sex act.

Whenever a potential “client” asks Smith how much she charges, she always replies, “How much you got?”

Smith told a guy she’d be willing to perform a sex act for $1.

On Nov. 11, Smith was offered anywhere from $15 to $40 in exchange for different sex acts.

One of the johns even asked her to buy crack cocaine for him. She countered that he could go buy it for her.

“I was hoping he would go get dope,” she said.
Advertisement

Mister Quick
12-21-07, 11:26
I may be heading to Ft Wayne after Xmas. Checked out this board and the local newspaper for info on where to find girls. From reading the forum not quite sure where the norma area is in town. Can anyone enlighten me?

I know there is some SW activity since I found a number of arrest reports. With no location of the arrests and a fairly interesting article in the paper. It did not say where the activity was taking place.

Denise Allen, 47, of the 2100 block of West Main Street, was charged Nov. 15 with cocaine possession, possession of paraphernalia and prostitution. She was being held in lieu of $5,750 bail.

Frances Cunningham, 26, of the 600 block of West DeWald Street, was charged Tuesday with prostitution. She was being held in lieu of $2,500 bail.

Kerry Katt, 37, of New Haven, was booked into the lockup at 11:46 p.m. Sunday on a prostitution charge. She was released on her own recognizance.

Alicia Silva, 40, of the 2400 block of Birchwood Avenue, was charged Tuesday with possession of a controlled substance and prostitution. She was being held in lieu of $6,500 bail.

Joyce Lawson, 43, of the 3000 block of McArthur Drive, was booked into the lockup at 7:53 p.m. Monday on charges of possession of a controlled substance and prostitution. She was being held without bail.

Patricia Moore, 45, of the 900 block of East Washington Boulevard, was booked into the lockup at 11:37 a.m. Monday on a prostitution charge. She was being held in lieu of $2,500 bail.

Street-smart detective sends the johns to jail

About prostitution
There are 50 to 60 street prostitutes in the city at any given time.
Most women arrested for prostitution tell police that drugs are the reason why they sell sex.
In 2006, 33 people were arrested on prostitution charges, and five were men soliciting for sex. This year, 20 people have been arrested on prostitution charges, and eight were men soliciting for sex.
Soliciting a prostitute is a misdemeanor charge, regardless of the number of times a person has been convicted. Prostitution, however, becomes a felony if the person being charged has been convicted of prostitution in the past.

About johns
Though many local police officers were unable to give a reason why men who patronize prostitutes are called johns, the Online Etymology Dictionary, produced by Douglas Harper, a historian, author, journalist and lecturer in Lancaster, Pa., suggests the word entered the language in 1911, probably from the common, and thus anonymous, name by which they identified themselves.

She paces up and down the street, shuffling her feet and swinging her arms slightly. She glances at every car that drives by. Her walk seems rather aimless.

But she reacts quickly to face every car that pulls up next to her defying her seemingly uncaring saunter because every car holds a potential client.

In reality, each car holds a potential criminal, facing possible arrest by Detective Teresa Smith and a support team of fellow officers.

Smith, a seven-year veteran of the Fort Wayne Police Department, enjoys being undercover even when shes playing a prostitute.

The 30-year-old lives in Fort Wayne with her husband and 3-year-old son. She first played a prostitute six years ago. Now, as a detective with the citys vice and narcotics division, shes always undercover but more often works drug cases.

Being undercover isnt glamorous. Smith has to split her life into separate areas, and spending occasional nights in the role of a prostitute is not something that frequently enters into conversations with her family and friends.

When I go home, Im not a cop, she said. When my shift ends, Im out of that role of being an undercover.

Working undercover was how she joined the citys Vice and Narcotics Division.

As a rookie cop, Smith heard the division was looking for volunteers for a john operation, which entails a female police officer working undercover to catch men who solicit prostitutes.

Smith volunteered.

She hasnt worn a police uniform or driven a patrol car since.

On Nov. 11, Smith and a team of 16 other police officers conducted a john operation. Eight men were arrested and charged with soliciting a prostitute, a misdemeanor, after offering either Smith or another undercover female officer money in exchange for sex.

The division conducts an operation of that scale about twice a year but will conduct smaller operations throughout the year.

Smith was solicited by five of the men arrested Nov. 11, and though she did not take the men into custody herself, she is considered the arresting officer.

Smith recalls the first time she played the role of a prostitute as a bit scary.

But I knew all the backup was around me, she added.

She graduated with a criminal justice degree from Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne, but Smith never took a course in acting.

They told me what to wear, she said of her supervisors. I think I did my hair all 80s style.

The common street prostitutes police say there are about 50 or 60 in the city on any given day do not dress like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.

Smith said she wears comfortable clothing flannel shirts and sweat pants and might not wash her hair the day she walks the streets. She also might drink a little beer before going into work so that she smells of alcohol when she leans into the passenger-side windows of her customers.

But its not just her appearance that has to change.

You have to be able to separate yourself from being a cop, she said.

Smith attributes the ability to put her mind-set as a police officer in the background to the fact she wasnt on patrol for long before becoming an undercover officer.

And, she said, her current work is fun.

Were like actors, she said.

Smith is good at her job, said Capt. Jim Feasel, who heads the citys Vice and Narcotics Division.

It takes a unique quality in a person to come over here and do this type of work, he said. They have to play that role to buy dope, to get johns to hit on them they have to do it for their job, and not everybody wants to do it.

One of the men arrested Nov. 11 stopped next to Smith just seconds after another undercover officer had dropped her off. The speed with which the man approached Smith surprised all the officers.

Whether the man was just interested in sex or something about Smith attracted him, she was able to get a proposition within about a minute.

Shes good. Im not sure its a good thing to be a natural at (portraying a prostitute), Feasel said while watching uniformed officers arrest the man.

Feasel said many of the citys prostitutes sell sex to support drug habits. At least one of the men arrested asked Smith to buy drugs for him.

Even with her relative comfort during the operations, its not a desirable role, Smith said. It always feels gross, she said. Most of the guys (soliciting for sex) are not normal people.

That doesnt keep Smiths co-workers in the police departments Vice and Narcotics Division from asking her to don the role of a prostitute.

Theyll say, Lets put Teresa out and see what we can get, she said. Ive done it in the rain, the cold. The guys, of course, get to sit in the car.

Offering Smith drugs for sex is the same as offering her money, but it can mean police can make the arrest on drug charges as well. That can result in a felony charge instead of just the misdemeanor charge of soliciting a prostitute.

We are actually told to go that way. If you can get drugs from them, get drugs. It adds another charge, she said.

In the past, officers have been offered drugs and food from men wanting sex, Smith said, and sometimes the target goes to the bank to get money.

One man even brought flowers and a bottle of wine for an undercover officer before he was arrested, Sgt. Jon Noll said while he watched Smith pace on the corner.

After the deal has been made and a man has told Smith how much he is willing to pay, the other police officers can make the arrest.

The customer heads to the designated location where Smith says to meet and quickly finds himself surrounded by unmarked police cars. He is then arrested by uniformed officers in what police call a kidnapping.

The man is quickly loaded into a patrol car and driven to the Allen County Lockup. A uniformed officer jumps in the car belonging to the man who was arrested and drives it to a nearby parking area, where officers take an inventory of the contents.

Its then towed to a lot where the owner can later pick it up.

Smiths responsibilities dont end with the arrest.

After more than three hours on the street, Smith returns to the police department to complete paperwork.

Each arrest can mean about 15 minutes working on a report, and each report must outline how much the men offered Smith and what sex act they wanted in return.

Smith would also be responsible for going to court if any of the men took their misdemeanor charges to trial, she said, adding that hasnt happened so far.

I guess they dont want to fight it, she said.

Smiths undercover life doesnt end with the sting operation.

As a narcotics detective, she spends most of her time dealing with confidential informants and drug dealers.

As an undercover officer, Smith might be buying drugs, walking into crack houses or handing over marked money to a confidential informant.

Working narcotics feels more dangerous than the john program because drug dealers are more likely to be armed, Smith said.

But in both her roles, Smith is adamant about her safety.

When shes playing the role of a prostitute, she said, Im pretty much just watching, watching my whole environment.

That awareness of her surroundings has transferred into her personal life, too.

I pick and choose where I go (in the city), she said.

Before getting married, Smith said she was careful about the people she hung out with and would steer clear of people she didnt know because she wouldnt know whether they would meet her again while she was working and ruin her cover.

Smiths husband doesnt mind that his wife occasionally dresses up like a prostitute.

He thinks its funny, she said.

Smith doesnt really tell her parents about the things she sees and the people she meets. Even picking a place to go to dinner with her family is a conscious decision. There are certain areas of the city that Smith stays away from when shes not working because she doesnt want the people she deals with when shes undercover to know about her other life.

Its kinda like two separate lives, she said.

Two Nutts
12-21-07, 12:26
Hi,

MISTER QUICK, Did you notice the ages of the arrested pros? (except for the 26 yo) FT.W Must be where the retiring sw's go to retire. I thought Evansville was bad.

Comedyman
01-17-08, 03:03
Spotted an older looking WSW this evening around 10pm...I would have had to have been drunk and high on crack to give this person any attention, however....other than that I haven't seen much action at all recently...it's just not the same now that Boom Boom's is gone...anyone remember that place?

Bkmsw
01-17-08, 12:16
Yeah, I remember that place well. I picked up my first streetwalker walking beside that place. A young skinny black girl that I thought was pretty even for a normal girl.

The dancers in there were always showing everything in that place. I f**ked a dancer for free that worked at Boom Booms. She wasn't that pretty (or even that decent) but man she had some nice boobs. Fort Wayne lost a decent place for a guy to pick up trash when it closed.

McDuff
01-29-08, 02:07
Saw three of them out and about today.......Picked up one and it was the wrong one, she kept running me to different places that she said would be good....then she would say there was a problem.....She gign't want to go to my location, I've been with her before and very good, but this time she was on something, so I took her back where I got her and dropped her off. The one I really wanted I missed bye a few seconds to another monger, she was tall and thin, but looked pretty good for a SW.
Wish I had more info for ya, but I ran out of time and couldn't go back to look for the others.

McDuff
02-03-08, 08:55
This board used to be great!!
I happened upon it by chance a long time ago, and it is how I started my ventures in mongering. I would like to see the board come back to life...It's kinda like the old saying....supply and demand....If the demand is there, so is the supply......Get more involved and I believe, perhaps we will see more.
Pickkins are gettin kinda slim, don't get me wrong there are some still around, but I kinda like variaty.

McDuff
02-06-08, 09:48
Thought they would be out yesterday in the decent temps. Saw one girl, but she was the same one I got run around with last time and she was walking around with some guy, so I didn't even bother with her. I went out earlier in the day yesterday so maybe that had something to do with it.

Dawp5330
02-07-08, 23:30
I'm new to the area and would like to know where to find a BSW.

Bkmsw
02-25-08, 11:40
I had a wedding of a business associate Saturday that landed me in Fort Wayne. My S/O was skiing so I was alone...and horny. I couldn't flirt at the wedding due to guests knowing my S/O. So off to the streets after the reception.

I made the Fairfield, Broadway, and surrounding streets loop. The only woman I saw was black walking on Fairfield. She gave me the look and I looked back and slowed down for her. I was going to go up the street and circle around doing the LE check. But instead of just looking the stupid girl began waving furiously and shouting! Then she proceeded to chase after me!! Yes, a full blown run. WTF? I just kept going. If this girl is not smart enough to be cool on the streets she and her john will land in the county jail.

After that episode I went back to the hotel. If any attention was attracted by her I felt it is best to get out of dodge. Good thing I had a rental. Next time I'm back at least my car won't be recognized.

Johnny Ringo
02-25-08, 12:06
Any info on Secret or Francesca?

And any sites for daytime hunting anyone could suggest?

Thanks!

Larrylooker
03-03-08, 00:43
The warm weather helped today. Made the loop today about 5:30. Ashley was out near the ice cream stand. Made the pickup and headed for a safe location. Nice BBBJCIM for a quarter. On the way back, spotted a slim brunette on the phone at the cigarette store. Dropped Ashley off and made the loop again, but her phone call paid off. She was gone. I know she was working as I was told by my new friend.

Larrylooker
03-03-08, 13:13
Any info on Secret or Francesca?

And any sites for daytime hunting anyone could suggest?

Thanks!Fairfield, Broadway, Taylor, Creighton

McDuff
03-03-08, 17:21
Not tryin to be a prick, but, your post was added to the site way before 5:30
so what's going on with that, since you said it was 5:30 when this happened?
Just curious, not tryin to cause grief.

The warm weather helped today. Made the loop today about 5:30. Ashley was out near the ice cream stand. Made the pickup and headed for a safe location. Nice BBBJCIM for a quarter. On the way back, spotted a slim brunette on the phone at the cigarette store. Dropped Ashley off and made the loop again, but her phone call paid off. She was gone. I know she was working as I was told by my new friend.

Nells M All
03-03-08, 18:11
Not tryin to be a prick, but, your post was added to the site way before 5:30.

So what's going on with that, since you said it was 5:30 when this happened?
Just curious, not tryin to cause grief.I'm not trying to be a prick eaither but what the hells the loop? Wheres the loop? What cigarette store? Hell theres probaly 50 cigarette stores in town. Wheres the ice cream stand? Can anybody figure out from this post where this might have happened or even what side of town?

Johnny Ringo
03-03-08, 19:04
I just found this board a week or so ago, glad to have everyone elses insight

Well, I was out this morning and again around lunch, no-joy, nada, nothing, I thought the weather would have them out. I did see a blk SW who hangs out around Broadway over by where I work (the old IH area) but to close to work for me to even slow down.

Now as for the loop, would that be Broadway, Fairfield? I hit the Broadway area when I am out and about.

McDuff
03-03-08, 22:29
Sending you a PM it's obvious you are not from here by your posts, so I'll let you know on PM where he was talking about.

im not trying to be a prick eaither but what the hells the loop?wheres the loop?what cigarette store?hell theres probaly 50 cigarette stores in town.wheres the ice cream stand? can anybody figure out from this post where this might have happened or even what side of town?

Larrylooker
03-03-08, 23:46
Not tryin to be a prick, but, your post was added to the site way before 5:30

so what's going on with that, since you said it was 5:30 when this happened?
Just curious, not tryin to cause grief.I posted on Sunday evening. Did not realize it would not be posted until after Midnight. Sorry!

Larrylooker
03-03-08, 23:48
im not trying to be a prick eaither but what the hells the loop?wheres the loop?what cigarette store?hell theres probaly 50 cigarette stores in town.wheres the ice cream stand? can anybody figure out from this post where this might have happened or even what side of town?Fairfield, Broadway, Taylor, Creighton

McDuff
03-05-08, 20:37
That's ok, I was just curious.......seemed a little odd to me.

I posted on Sunday evening. Did not realize it would not be posted until after Midnight. Sorry!

Bobsuruncle
03-10-08, 20:36
Did the loop Saturday afternoon and Monday evening. No luck, just traffic. Bit of a newbie, so may have missed signals.

Did see LE, but they did not seem to stay around.

Bob

McDuff
03-14-08, 18:11
Went out for a while this afternoon, saw nothing.
Hopefully someone had better luck than I did.

NE Indiana
03-21-08, 07:43
I've been out about 4 times this week. Tried early evening, late evening, even tried at around 3:00 am. The streets have been vacant. I haven't heard of any push by the LE to tighten up, so I don't know what's going on.

You'd think with the weather break, you'd see so action. At $3.25 a gallon it starts to get a little expensive to search.

Bobsuruncle
03-21-08, 09:04
I thought I was the only one missing the boat! I've been out several times too in the last week and saw zip. No LE around either.

Larrylooker
03-21-08, 21:56
I was out on the loop a couple times this evening. 8pm-9pm.

Nothing anywhere. It is no wonder. Occupants of the AC hotel. Jewels, Barb, Dawn, Fancy and several others. You would think there would be others that are short on cash. Maybe the weather is the cause.

Amp Middleman
03-23-08, 11:37
Really? You think? You might be onto something here better keep driving around looking to make sure. Give it another month give or take also when you have a pleasant eve do some looking then. not to be ignorant.

I was out on the loop a couple times this evening. 8pm-9pm.

Nothing anywhere. It is no wonder. Occupants of the AC hotel. Jewels, Barb, Dawn, Fancy and several others. You would think there would be others that are short on cash. Maybe the weather is the cause.

Evansville Man
03-23-08, 19:44
Dude, for those of us who DO spend a few hours driving around from day to day, you get to learn that the weather isn't always a factor.

I've been in Chicago and picked up SW when there was a wind-chill of -5.

SW are much like postal employees, rain, wind, or shine they're there to serve. I'm sorry if you've had a bad day, but there's no need to get snarky with a fellow monger airing his thoughts.

Really? You think? You might be onto something here better keep driving around looking to make sure. Give it another month give or take also when you have a pleasant eve do some looking then. not to be ignorant.

Mikey77
03-24-08, 22:00
I agree with you. I have had some fantastic experiences in horrible weather. Hey AMP. Lighten up a little. This guy is just voicing a little frustration with the situation. I can feel his pain.

How bout you other posters. Tell us your inclement weather stories.Well, here's my frustration. I've never seen any SW anywhere in FW rain or shine warm or cold. That's frustration.

I always prefered MPs anyway. Unfortunately it seems that there aren't any more. Except of course for Sun Spa. And I prefer non-Asian MPs. Not that I don't like Asian women, I just like variety. And it seems that for the last 6 or 7 years the only MPs around are Asian.

Sorry. I should just stop ranting and move to a better place.

Evansville Man
03-25-08, 15:57
Even in *good* weather SW are sometimes hard to find, I feel your frustration.

I, also, prefer MPs, although you can't beat the SW prices. I yearn for the days in the Fort when I could go to quality non-Asian MPs. Right now I even yearn for a good AMP. (Evansville has NOTHING going for it in that department. No MP, no AMP, and very few decent SW as well.)

I also like the variety of being able to choose an MP or an AMP, even if it means spending a little more cash now and again. These days it seems like beggars (or mongers) can't be choosers.

I don't hold out much hope for Evansville, but Fort Wayne should rebound nicely eventually... just keep your eyes pealed.

Play safe,

E-VilleMan

Well, here's my frustration. I've never seen any SW anywhere in FW rain or shine warm or cold. That's frustration.

I always prefered MPs anyway. Unfortunately it seems that there aren't any more. Except of course for Sun Spa. And I prefer non-Asian MPs. Not that I don't like Asian women, I just like variety. And it seems that for the last 6 or 7 years the only MPs around are Asian.

Sorry. I should just stop ranting and move to a better place.

Johnny Ringo
03-26-08, 10:56
Met a BSW named Bridget, says she is in town from TX, a little thick and very nice and very clean. I was on Fairfeild close to the gas station, around 5ish on my way home from work. $ with everything on the menu.

So, they are out its just hit and miss, knowing what to look for and your taste. I have a friend who says early AM is the best time 6 to 8, but I am often running to late to do any hunting that early.

Be safe.

Evansville Man
04-01-08, 00:09
I lived in Fort Wayne for 10 years, Austin for 6 years, and Chicago for 2 years, and the only thing I can say about the best time to find a SW is that you'll find them when they're out. They don't often keep "regular" hours. heh.

I have a friend who says early AM is the best time 6 to 8, but I am often running to late to do any hunting that early.

Be safe.

McDuff
04-01-08, 12:24
Please tell me you are not paying as you said $ for a SW. That's just crazy. I've never paid more than half of that for a SW.

Met a BSW named Bridget, says she is in town from TX, a little thick and very nice and very clean. I was on Fairfeild close to the gas station, around 5ish on my way home from work. $ with everything on the menu.

So, they are out its just hit and miss, knowing what to look for and your taste. I have a friend who says early AM is the best time 6 to 8, but I am often running to late to do any hunting that early.

Be safe.

Oowwll
04-03-08, 14:17
I found a new face (atleast to me) on Sunday. Picked her up on Creighton near Miner. For the life of me I can't remember her name. Super petite, and 22 years old. She wears glasses and has medium brown hair. Her Pussy isn't shaved but trimed nicely and VERY tight.

We had to date in the car as she did not have a place to go and I didn't want to shell out any more $ for a hotel. $25. 00 for everything and it was a great deal. Nice set of b-cup titties with decent nips.

Said she lives somewhere on Miner Street and doesn't get out to do "this" very much.

TheRookie08
04-04-08, 23:15
Went for the firs time, like at 10:00 pm and Nothing, just did the "loop" but it was dead, are there other places where I can go sw?

Bobsuruncle
04-07-08, 22:51
BSW at the liquour store on the loop at about 9:30 pm today (Monday). On the pay phone. Pulled up the alley to get a better look, and wasn't impressed. Looked pretty used up and tired. 3 would be a generous rating. She saw me looking and started yelling at me to get my attention. It did. I left asap.

Oowwll
04-11-08, 11:33
Met a WSW about 5'4" and 115 pounds, two nights ago but decided to drop her off after not feeling the vibe from her. Said her name was Ashley and picked her up from what she says was a friends house right behind the gas station on Broadway close to Creighton. She said she was 24 and she has this tattoo on the left side of her neck. She passed all of the initial police checks but was kinda geeked up. After driving around for about ten minutes and not really getting her to commit to what kind of service I wanted, (fs) I told her that I just could not go through with it. Not sure what was up with her or maybe our personalities just clashed but perhaps someone else will have better luck. Just wanted to let everyone know of a place to check.

McDuff
04-16-08, 17:10
Went out this afternoon, did a couple of loops and saw nothing, normally I do more than a couple but hell gas is just to high to stay out long searching. Hope someone is having better luck than I am.

Oowwll
04-17-08, 02:00
Yeah with the nice weather I was thinking that there would be some nice pieces out the last few days and I have come up with zeros.

I was out from 4:30 to about 5:00

Oowwll
05-14-08, 01:26
I made SEVERAL loops tonight, and only saw one. She was a BSW, but by the time I could get swung around on her some lucky sole had already picked her up. She had a red shirt on with some kind of greek letters on it. I got tired of passing the same three cars who were looking just as hard as I was and called it a night. Saw the BSW at Fairfield and Poplar. I was out around midnight.

A big strikeout. LEO was pretty light.

McDuff
05-14-08, 16:22
Gettin to not be worth the trip in anymore, I made a few laps including all the side streets today, figured what the hell they aren't out on nice days so why not try a crappy one. Nice thought but didn't work.
To those of you still hunting....Good luck and be safe!!!!

Traveler6535
05-14-08, 18:20
Picked up BSW on Crieghton and Miner.

Said name was lil moma lived in the neighborhood.

Traveler6535
05-19-08, 13:50
I drove around the loop a few times this morning. No activity just a few LEO. Decided to go to work. I am in town on buisness pretty regular. can someone PM where else I should look.

Closer99
05-28-08, 20:35
Went through about 8p tonight several leo.

Nothing else.

Par o dice is closed officially

Anyone have other recommendations?

Traveler6535
06-03-08, 17:02
I have been out a few times this week at different times of the day with no success. I must have gotten luck my first time out. I have been a long time reader. First time monger and love it when I am on the road. Please keep me updated if things start to change. I might have to move to CL. If anyone has suggestions PM.

TheRookie08
06-23-08, 01:17
I have been checking the loop and nothing. If somebody can help me get in touch with a girl that you recomend pm me, lets work togheter, I'm relly desperate. I need some action.

Larrylooker
06-26-08, 21:39
Actually it was a nightmare. A little warning. Cash up front and dash out the door. Was on the loop and spotted a blond spinner, blue jeans and white top South of the liquor store North of the station. She had a soda, so she was walking from the station. Pulled into the parking lot and she jumped right in. She picked a spot (first mistake) paid up front (20bbbj) (2nd mistake). Started in, was just getting into it and it was hurry up. Then wanted to change locations. Said she had a better place. Directed through neighborhood, down a alley and she spotted her sister? Said she had to get out. Group of people around, so I was gone. Might be OK if handled differently. Forewarned is forearmed. Here are a couple pictures.

Larrylooker
06-26-08, 22:05
Same night, wasn't happy yet so made the loop again. Driving by the ice cream stand and what do you know. Little spinner, blue jeans with holes in knees and halter top with skull and bones. Braided hair, brunette. Took a look, got a look back, pulled in and she came right over. Asked if she needed a ride. She said that she was waiting to meet her brother. Asked if I could wait 15 minutes.

I figured maybe true, maybe story. Took another loop and came back. She was still waiting and said let's go. Long story short. Excellent verbal skills. No hurry, not rushed. BBBJCIM. 25 dime tip. Happy ending after all. But it was just a dream.

R Consultant
06-27-08, 12:05
I knew of a SW who would rob a dude on a dime. She used to brag she would have a john pull in an alley somewhere she had planned. Get the guys pants down or off and start working on his johnson. Then stop and say she got something in her eye. She would then pull the sun visor down and that would be the sign for her mob squad in the bushes to come out and rob the poor dude. How sad is that.

So I always say if your going to play the game always and I mean always "control your environment". Take them somewhere away from wherever they want to go. If your in control you will be alot safer. I would never drop them where they want to go. Wherever I found you is the vicinity you will go back. End of story. Its the only way to be safe- As they dont care about you or me at all.

Hope that helps..

Happy Hunting..

Actually it was a nightmare. A little warning. Cash up front and dash out the door. Was on the loop and spotted a blond spinner, blue jeans and white top South of the liquor store North of the station. She had a soda, so she was walking from the station. Pulled into the parking lot and she jumped right in. She picked a spot (first mistake) paid up front (20bbbj) (2nd mistake). Started in, was just getting into it and it was hurry up. Then wanted to change locations. Said she had a better place. Directed through neighborhood, down a alley and she spotted her sister? Said she had to get out. Group of people around, so I was gone. Might be OK if handled differently. Forewarned is forearmed. Here are a couple pictures.

Amp Middleman
06-28-08, 13:27
Same night, wasn't happy yet so made the loop again. Driving by the ice cream stand and what do you know. Little spinner, blue jeans with holes in knees and halter top with skull and bones. Braided hair, brunette. Took a look, got a look back, pulled in and she came right over. Asked if she needed a ride. She said that she was waiting to meet her brother. Asked if I could wait 15 minutes.

I figured maybe true, maybe story. Took another loop and came back. She was still waiting and said let's go. Long story short. Excellent verbal skills. No hurry, not rushed. BBBJCIM. 25 dime tip. Happy ending after all. But it was just a dream.
I know which one ur talking about Larry. I've gave her "a lift" twice in the las week and a half. And she's ok due to the fact that she really doesn't have any competition out right now

Closer99
07-03-08, 13:46
Actually it was a nightmare. A little warning. Cash up front and dash out the door. Was on the loop and spotted a blond spinner, blue jeans and white top South of the liquor store North of the station. She had a soda, so she was walking from the station. Pulled into the parking lot and she jumped right in. She picked a spot (first mistake) paid up front (20bbbj) (2nd mistake). Started in, was just getting into it and it was hurry up. Then wanted to change locations. Said she had a better place. Directed through neighborhood, down a alley and she spotted her sister? Said she had to get out. Group of people around, so I was gone. Might be OK if handled differently. Forewarned is forearmed. Here are a couple pictures.She clearly does not care, if she lets you tax pix and then dashes. but for .2 she looks good, better lookin than I would try to pick up.

Thx for the report

McDuff
07-09-08, 18:34
Did a few loops today......saw nothing I mean nothing, except for the couple of other guys out there doing what I was doing, unless they stayed longer they struck out too. Bad day!!

McDuff
07-20-08, 07:31
Believe it or not, there was a sting going on at Washington Ctr and Lima undercover workin there. Friend told me about it said it was at the courtyard by marriot, didn't get any other info from him so don't know if it was a SW or an escort sting. Just be careful!!!!

Jason Fw
07-20-08, 14:25
I was out around the Ice Cream Place in the loop at about 10: 30 PM Thursday Night and met a WSW Lisa. Said she was 24 blond blue eyes and a hot little body 32B 29 30 5’0 really clean and dressed in a yellow mini dress. She had a hotel up by the Truck stop on Goshen and Coliseum said she was from the fort and goes out every few weeks. I was a little skeptical but went for it any was as she was so hot and as she jumped in my car pulled her dress up and was completely shaven. For $$ I had over 2 hours of non stop service that was out of this world. Does any one know if she is new or regular I would love to meet her again.

Dangerb
07-21-08, 09:59
This is where some of the CL girls lately have been hanging out, be careful out there.

Larrylooker
08-12-08, 23:44
Dreamed that I was going for ice cream and right before I got there, saw two gals sitting on the step. One dark and one white. I drove around the block and one walked over. It was little Momma, (AKA little bits). 2 got a BBBJCIM that took care of any tension. No rush, no hurry up, friendly. Short curly hair. Worked for me, but it was only a dream.

Traveler6535
08-14-08, 22:15
It must be Ft Wayne or maybr the crown and coke. I had a simular dream last night but leo was heavy. i hope i have another dream tonight.

Bruce Banner
08-20-08, 05:58
Hey guys,

I'm brand new to the area and have never gone out looking.

Any advice?

It would be really appreciated!

Thanks!

TheRookie08
08-20-08, 14:32
I read about all your incredible dreams and adventures but when I go for a ride, nothing, zero, nada, I'm starting to think that they are actually just dreams. Can somebody help me giving me some advice in how can I do to dream like you guys. I'm really desperate, CL is too expensive lately, and they are always in a hurry, so please give me some advice.

Bruce Banner
08-20-08, 19:46
I'm in the same boat my friend. I took a ride yesterday and today and no dice.

Larrylooker
08-20-08, 22:40
I read about all your incredible dreams and adventures but when I go for a ride, nothing, zero, nada, I'm starting to think that they are actually just dreams. Can somebody help me giving me some advice in how can I do to dream like you guys. I'm really desperate, CL is too expensive lately, and they are always in a hurry, so please give me some advice.It's just like a real dream. You go to sleep and maybe you dream, maybe you don't. You go cruising, You hit or you don't. Kind of like gambling. You always win, IF you are in the right place at the right time and you are lucky. I have had a lot of trips that have not been worth while. Also a lot that have been.

There is a shortage of talent at the present time as a lot of the girls have free room and board courtesy of the taxpayers. All I can suggest is, keep your eyes open and be aware of your surroundings. Read the posts and keep trying. Be careful and good luck!

TheRookie08
08-22-08, 00:33
I just posted my new " failed adventure" in the m. P. Reports, check it. And thanks larry for the advice, I'll keep my eyes open. Wish me luck.

Traveler6535
08-30-08, 00:41
I travel to Ft Wayne on a regular basis. It is always hit or miss sometimes I will go a couple of weeks no dreams and may have two the next week. I am never very consistent on the time just when ever in the neighborhood.

Bkmsw
09-08-08, 10:32
I am in town for work this week so I decided to arrive on Saturday to catch up with some old friends. On Sunday afternoon I decided to take cruise thru the old neighborhood and see what I can find.

Walking down the way from the ice cream stand I saw Tiffany. About 5'4 dark complected (could be Latino) dark hair short shorts and a tank top. I pulled into a parking lot accross from the brewery that used to house a grocery store. (I honestly don't know what occupies the space now-I didn't look) I of course pretend to be on my phone and when she walks by she says hi and I asked her if she needed a ride. She hops into the car and off we go.

Now it usually takes me awhile to complete an act but this girl knew what she was doing. BBBJCIM and she swallowed every last drop. Very professional not whacked out or strung out. I was very happy and decided to donate .3 to the food bank. If the SO wasn't joining me today in town I would have set up another donation time.

For everyone that says they can't find anyone I found her in 15 minutes.
B

Larrylooker
09-11-08, 01:10
I am in town for work this week so I decided to arrive on Saturday to catch up with some old friends. On Sunday afternoon I decided to take cruise thru the old neighborhood and see what I can find.

Walking down the way from the ice cream stand I saw Tiffany. About 5'4 dark complected (could be Latino) dark hair short shorts and a tank top. I pulled into a parking lot accross from the brewery that used to house a grocery store. (I honestly don't know what occupies the space now-I didn't look) I of course pretend to be on my phone and when she walks by she says Hi and I asked her if she needed a ride. She hops into the car and off we go.

Now it usually takes me awhile to complete an act but this girl knew what she was doing. BBBJCIM and she swallowed every last drop. Very professional not whacked out or strung out. I was very happy and decided to donate. 3 to the food bank. If the SO wasn't joining me today in town I would have set up another donation time.

For everyone that says they can't find anyone I found her in 15 minutes. B Call yourself Lucky. I'm local and only hit about 30 percent of the time.

Traveler6535
11-12-08, 01:06
I came back to town after a couple months away, thought I would take a drive. When I made the loop the only thing I seen was red. Not my cup of tea. Looks old enough to be my grandma. Hope others are doing better than me.

Good luck and be safe.

Majormark
11-12-08, 18:03
Heard on the news that the Leo busted some girls off of Broadway and Scott earlier this week. Be careful.

McDuff
11-12-08, 19:28
LE back at it doing some stings in the area....Be careful out there.

I came back to town after a couple months away, thought I would take a drive. When I made the loop the only thing I seen was red. Not my cup of tea. Looks old enough to be my grandma. Hope others are doing better than me.

Good luck and be safe.

Johnny Ringo
12-05-08, 12:17
Seen the tall blond with her hair in braids? Saw her by the ice cream place and then later in the week down the side street, but someone was nice enough to offer her a ride before I could get around.

Other than that, its been dry dry dry.

McDuff
12-06-08, 09:36
Damn.........at least you saw something yesterday......I went out for a few rounds and didn't see anything.

Seen the tall blond with her hair in braids? Saw her by the ice cream place and then later in the week down the side street, but someone was nice enough to offer her a ride before I could get around.

Other than that, its been dry dry dry.

Larrylooker
12-09-08, 22:01

Good luck and be safe.Red looks older than she is actually. She is probably old enough to be your mother. That gives her plenty of experience and she has very good oral skills.

McDuff
12-12-08, 10:29
So I pick up a SW yesterday, not bad on the scale but not great either.
We go through the usuall LE crap and get down to business.
She is wanting WAY to much for a SW.
She tells me there is a guy from out of town that comes in often and pays these SW (YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, I SAID SW) big money to do the deed, we are talking escort type money.
So what's my question??
Here it is.............WHY??????????????????
IT'S A F**KING SW!!!!
Anyway, this girl and I could not agree on terms, so I dropped her off!!
If you have the money to blow on the upscale girls do it.....Don't be payin the damn SW that kind of money!! They get big heads and want it all the time!!

Larrylooker
12-16-08, 21:03
So I pick up a SW yesterday, not bad on the scale but not great either.

We go through the usuall LE crap and get down to business.

She is wanting WAY to much for a SW.

She tells me there is a guy from out of town that comes in often and pays these SW (YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, I SAID SW) big money to do the deed, we are talking escort type money.

So what's my question?

Here it is.............WHY??????????????????

IT'S A F**KING SW!!!!

Anyway, this girl and I could not agree on terms, so I dropped her off!!
If you have the money to blow on the upscale girls do it.....Don't be payin the damn SW that kind of money!! They get big heads and want it all the time!!
Evidently someone from out of town has been having as much problem finding available entertainment as we have. He is thinking with the wrong head and the recession hasn't hit him yet. I don't think they will find enough like him to affect the market (hopefully).

McDuff
01-07-09, 02:40
Dumb question I know. I see others out looping like I am. Anyone having any luck?? Thought I saw a bsw tonight had on pink and white pants, she was gone before I got back though so not sure. Any of you guys see her or pick her up before I got back around?

Johnny Ringo
01-07-09, 15:20
Dumb question I know. I see others out looping like I am. Anyone having any luck?? Thought I saw a bsw tonight had on pink and white pants, she was gone before I got back though so not sure. Any of you guys see her or pick her up before I got back around?I have not even seen anything since mid-Dec. I was wondering if the track had changed.

McDuff
01-12-09, 00:53
Anyone been with this girl?? Had her once last week, good looking but perfomance where it counts leaves a lot to be desired!!
What do you think of her??

McDuff
01-20-09, 10:03
I know it's cold out, but I thought with the sun and warmer temps yesterday, maybe, but nooooo. Did he loop a few times saw absolutly nothing.
Anyone having any luck out there in the cold??

Comedyman
02-18-09, 02:01
Went for a midnight cruise Sunday night over by the brewery and saw what was perhaps the best looking WSW. Was young lookin and gave me the look, but when I went back I was 30 seconds too late. I'm going out again around the same time to see if I can find her again.

Bkmsw
02-23-09, 18:30
I was in town again visiting some old friends. I arrived in the afternoon and thought I take a trip around the old neighborhood. I spotted a wsw a few blocks from the ice cream stand.

She hopped in and we went to her spot. I was a little nervous 'cause she got a phone call as we were driving. I listen very carefully to make sure she wasn't setting me up. This girl was very decent for a walker. She needed help and I needed to relax full service style. .45 made us both very happy. She had a phone but I'm not around enough to get digits.

B

Tony Sopranogu
04-12-09, 01:41
Red shows her age, but I've known her as a person for years.

She's just good people, and she does live on the margins of this town, so you'd be amazed what a shower and a couple bucks for some new panties and a pair of decent shoes can do for her appearance.

You see, she's my age. And we knew each other in high school.

Her issues: thinning hair and "weathering" of her skin. Don't let her hang around too long, as she does have issues and if she smokes (non cigs) then you see her at her worst. And no party is possible due to her paranoia. (usually peeks out windows)

You know, I ran into her about a year ago, and we came home and she remembered mom etc. And later that night after she cleaned up we went gfe. Yep, bareback gfe at that.

But you know what? She was kind, she was clean, and she didn't steal a gold ring I forgot was out of my little lockbox thing.

Treat her good. If she's not in heaven when I get there I'm calling a CAB.

TheRookie08
05-07-09, 12:32
I just want to warn you gentlemen of a SW that robbed me yesterday! , found her in the loop, next to the gas station on the payphone, she is blonde kind of big with a tatto on her neck, blue eyes, and was carrying a big green purse. She took me to "her apartament" 1906 main street apt 4 (it had a pic to cover the number), once that I paid. 2 she opened the door of "her apt" and started to yell "Now get the fu&%% out", she ran and knock on the apt number 3, I was in a really danger, didn't know what to expect and ran away, sad, humilliated, and without my. 2, she had bruises in her arms like she had been in a fight, (I saw them when she took her coat off) This taught me to no pick up SW never again! Now you are informed gentlemen she has her plan made out, taking you to the room and then running to knock to the other apartament yelling at you. Man. I was expecting a huge monster coming out from the other room so I didn't even fought for my money. But now you know, the adress and all her info. Share this post gentlemen and lets stop this bit%#, if you saw stay away from her and flip her off or something she robbed me!

The rookie.

Johnny Ringo
07-09-09, 11:28
Nothing since May? Anything going on, or is everyone hitting dry as well?

Rj146
07-09-09, 15:40
I agree. I was in town and just nothing at all.
Rj146

Larrylooker
07-09-09, 18:06
Leo has everyone scared or in the steelbar hotel. I still get lucky once in a while on Broadway near the Ice Cream stand, but not often. I was cruising
down Fairfield and spotted a small brunette walking near the liquor store.
Pulled into the parking lot and she hopped right in. Found a nice spot and she
vacuumed the pipes. $ 20 took care of the bill and went on my way. That was
about 4:30 PM. Many dry runs though. Stay safe!

NE Indiana
07-24-09, 16:11
Ok, so almost. The pickings are few and far between. Was out hitting the boulevard 2 days ago and ran across a blond walking west. I started to look a little extra and I thought she was going to jump in the vehicle and I was still going about 25. I got stopped on the side street and she comes running up trying to open the door to get in.

She was about a 2 on the street walker scale and that's based on a 10 point system. Real weathered face

I passed.

Comedyman
07-24-09, 23:45
Hey,

Don't forget about Calhoun, Oxford, and Pontiac. Slim pikkens, but there's usually some late night action going on in one of those places if you cruise long enough. I also heard something about high street.

Anyone else know about this?

NE Indiana
07-27-09, 15:16
Hey,

Don't forget about Calhoun, Oxford, and Pontiac. Slim pikkens, but there's usually some late night action going on in one of those places if you cruise long enough. I also heard something about high street.

Anyone else know about this?

I know they used to be pretty good, but haven't seen anything there in long time.

Member #4282
07-29-09, 09:26
Driving around last night, usual spots. Icecream, up and down Fairfield/Broadway, Calhoun, Pontiac, etc. Saw an average looking BSW on Pontiac, coule nasty looking BSW there as well, found a HOT YOUNG THIN BSW. She smiled, I looped around. Pulled over to a side street. She walked over then a white impala pulled behind me and stopped. I kept going, she got in the impala (not a cop, but worried at first! ). I was pissed! This girl was dressed nice, hair done up, really really nice looking! Almost too nice looking!

I drove around and kept looking. Found K, 36 year old WSW, average, but good performance.24 was the number. Would use here again, but DAMN I want to see that young BSW! ITs funny, I saw at least 5 different SW's last night in the driving rain!

NE Indiana
07-30-09, 14:34
Driving around last night, usual spots. Icecream, up and down Fairfield/Broadway, Calhoun, Pontiac, etc. Saw an average looking BSW on Pontiac, coule nasty looking BSW there as well, found a HOT YOUNG THIN BSW. She smiled, I looped around. Pulled over to a side street. She walked over then a white impala pulled behind me and stopped. I kept going, she got in the impala (not a cop, but worried at first! ). I was pissed! This girl was dressed nice, hair done up, really really nice looking! Almost too nice looking!

I drove around and kept looking. Found K, 36 year old WSW, average, but good performance.24 was the number. Would use here again, but DAMN I want to see that young BSW! ITs funny, I saw at least 5 different SW's last night in the driving rain!

That's a good outlook. Maybe some things will pick back up. They talk about the unemployment and people hurting for the rent, the streets haven't shown it.

What time were you out ??

Bkmsw
09-02-09, 10:20
I have been spending the last few weeks in the Fort for work. It has given me a chance to do some recon. Luckily each week I come back into town I have a different rental car. This is good for during the summer the residents are out and about and I would prefer them not to see the same car cruising their neighborhood. I have even taken to wearing different hats, sunglasses and never looking directly at the residents. Maybe I'm paranoid but I don't want any "concern citizen" to call police about a suspicious vehicle. Makes it easier to cruise every week.

I have been out in the morning noon time and evening. No sight seeing late at night. Not much to report but a few bsw and 2 wsw. I'm not into the dark scene anymore and one wsw I missed circle around. But the other morning....

Now since school has started there are more parents, kids, and cops patrolling in the morning. A person has to be careful he is not slowing down to look at kids. That's not my scene but it is easy today to misjudge their ages unless one slows down for a good look. This of course is not wise if they are young.

But I did find one. Real skinny kind of red hair. Being really skinny I first thought it was someone walking to a school bus stop. But I circled and got a slight wave. So I pulled around and picked her up. Not young at all but probably younger then she looked. She was walking by the factory north of the ice cream stand.

There really wasn't anyplace I knew to be quiet but she knew of a place. .25 for a BBBJCIM and spit. Very good technique. This girl knew how to get a guy off pretty fast. I did get digits.

But before I get a bunch of PMs asking l will not give out her digits UNTIL:
1. I confirm what she gave me is really her phone number
2. She gives me permission

With the upcoming holiday I won't be back for 2 weeks. I'll try to confirm and get permission then. Don't bother asking me now to send digits later. I'll announce later and PM any senior member or member with good posts that asks.

B

Johnny Ringo
09-10-09, 12:55
Anyone have any info on her? I have seen her around but most often with one or two blk guys. Today I was taking my lunch time drive around the area, and saw her jump in a truck on a side street. Just wanted to know if anyone had the 411 on her, she is the only person I have seen out and about in weeks.

Thanks!

Bkmsw
10-03-09, 01:58
Did the usual stroll around the ice cream stand and found nothing right after dark. I decided to head to Showgirls I and on my way I found one walking on Wells south of State.

Dark hair real skinny says she doesn't do this often. .20 for a BBBJ which was not very good at all. When I got close she just jerk me off making sure none got on her and all over me. I hate it when they do that.

I would not repeat unless I couldn't find any other. Not very good but at least she looks better then most SWs.

B

Member #4282
10-06-09, 10:00
Did the usual stroll around the ice cream stand and found nothing right after dark. I decided to head to Showgirls I and on my way I found one walking on Wells south of State.

Dark hair real skinny says she doesn't do this often. .20 for a BBBJ which was not very good at all. When I got close she just jerk me off making sure none got on her and all over me. I hate it when they do that.

I would not repeat unless I couldn't find any other. Not very good but at least she looks better then most SWs.

BYou gotta tell them upfront they catch it or they dont get paid!!!! I would never pay for a mess like that!

Bkmsw
11-04-09, 10:40
Did the usual loop Tuesday night. It was fairly early (8:30pm) but because of season was very dark. I thought I might get lucky. I saw a girl walking with a very nice ass walking close to the Brewery. I did a second sweep but she was very young and didn't get any type of look. I'm thinking now it was just a kid walking home from wherever. After my second look I realized way too young and I wouldn't have picked her up anyway. Might have been legal but I am not taking that chance.

No other walkers out that early.

B

Johnny Ringo
12-29-09, 07:15
SAw a blk SW around 5pm a blk south of Zestos, someone else was picking her up when I made my way back, this is the first person I have seen out in a month, anyone else been having a dry spell?

Truck Engineer
12-29-09, 15:47
Once a week or so I make the rounds for 10-15 minutes. Haven't seen even a street sign moving out there. I guess our economy isn't as bad as the big city. I am not a pro but man this town seems dead.

SAw a blk SW around 5pm a blk south of Zestos, someone else was picking her up when I made my way back, this is the first person I have seen out in a month, anyone else been having a dry spell?

NE Indiana
01-02-10, 14:24

I love to be able to tell you guys that you just don't know where to look, but I think you're right. I also cruise the area 1-2 times a week. I usually spend about 30 mins. I'll go an hour if it looks promising.

I haven't seen anything for so long I'm beginning to think it's a lost art here in Fort Wayne. I don't think the times are as bad try to make us think.

Comedyman
01-08-10, 12:44
I haven't seen anything since the snow hit. Maybe they've all gone into hibernation for the winter, LOL.

Member #4282
02-02-10, 23:06
Found a gem...young, thin, clean, very attractive. BBBJCIM, for 25. SHe is right across from the ice cream stand. Best I have seen in a looooong time!

Hardon56
03-10-10, 16:38
I have gone back to the old posts and found out where "The loop" is, but no exact location on the "Ice cream stand" (Zestos). Is it on the Loop? Does not show up in the yellow pages.

Thanks

Evil Bunny
03-11-10, 07:23
Its at Broadway & Creighton with this great weather we've been having I think I'll make some runs that way check things out.

TheRookie08
03-12-10, 22:11
Hello gentlemen,

Long time without sharing my adventures with all you, now that winter is moving out, I'm ready for some action in the loop.

Went yesterday for a drive and found "Jackie" walking close to the haunted house, she was walking in the ice cream stand direction. Didn't pick her up, we have a past and she can be really crazy, whatever she is addicted too can transform her in a agressive woman, stars to yell from nothing and changes her mood in a bit.

I thought I will share this info with you all just in case you see her, she always wear a black leather jacket. Be safe out there and if you see something or have some private providers and want to share them, here I am.

Till next time.

Johnny Ringo
03-16-10, 08:38
Since Sat. I have been out and about at noon and again after work, with no luck. Nothing. Nada.

Where has everyone gone?

Nilessws
04-01-10, 14:21
I am from South Bend, but will be in FT. Wayne next week on business. Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated. Under 30 with no track marks and a full set of teeth would be a huge plus.

Comedyman
04-07-10, 17:07
I seem to have the best luck going out late night, 11pm-3am or so. I saw an attractive Latino SW on Pontiac about 1:30am Sat. morning. Bad luck fell upon me though, as I went to swoop around I realized I left my wallet at home. Of course she was long gone by then :-( Other than that, I have seen no action at all since the weather has been warm.

Be safe out there!

Member #4282
05-27-10, 08:52
I have been out and about during the day, the night, the week, the weekend. Haven't seen ANYTHING. Not even the ugly old blakc ones you see every once in a while. I have not seen it this dead in a long time. Don't seem to see more police, just NO girls. Anyone have any input?

WTF, are all of these ****** back in school like Obama said to do? LOL.

Where are the bitches that need to make money at? They in jail?

Comedyman
07-05-10, 02:34
It's the 4th of July and absolutely nothing!

How Un-American

TheRookie08
07-14-10, 14:57
Hi gentlemen long time without sharing my adventures with all of you but one more time I'm here to share the last of my infamous adventures! Well it was yesterday that I decided to go to the loop and drive around to see what happens, I heard it was dead so I didn't expected nothing at all but you never know. It was around 9:15pm when I spotted two really hot girls, one mixed and a blonde walking on dewald, didn't said anything I thought there was no chance they were SW. Made a loop and there they were again walking with a gay dude (this dude was blonde, had fake boobs, make up on, everything to try to look like a girl) and I decided to try to talk with the real girls so I stopped and invited them to go for a ride, they were shy at the beginning but they said drive around and we both go. (the two girls. Just to be clear.) so I did it, drove around and found them in front of a house on walnut in the corner of the liquor on fairfield (see the map in the picture for you to have a more clear idea), they said they were going to go with me that I just had to wait for a sec, next thing I know two more girls appeared on this mopeds, one approached me after talking with one of the girls and said "who are you looking for? ", she seemed hispanic, she was very hot. I told her I was just looking for fun and she said " are you LEO" I said nope. After that she went to talk with all of them, by that moment there were 4 hot girls (around 18-21 years old) and the gay dude, they asked me how much I had, I offered $20 for each, they said $205 I said no $20 and they agreed. By this time something started to smelled really bad, my spidey senses were tingling but I was blind by my. You know., so I though either they didn't have experience or I was about to get in serious problems, so what I did was I took my wallet and everything valuable and put it in my back pack and to the trunk of my car, and I told them I just had $40 that I was able to afford just 2 of them, I choose the hispanic looking and the blonde, they jumped in their mopeds and took me to an alley I parked locked my car and they said "lets do it here. Open your car and seat we have a surprise for you" Ok I know I was extremely stupid by this moment, I ignored every single one of the warning signs I have learn I this hobby, they were really obvious, like in the movies "I have a surprise. " come on, they watch to much tv. But anyways I was totally blinded by the hotness of this girls, not an excuse but I really was, and theres still more stupidity from my side. I opened the car and seated in the back, the hispanic looking girl told me "relax I have a surprise", she putted her hand in the back pocket of her tiny shorts and next thing I know she had a knife in my throat. Yes gentlemen in my throat. Thats when I said to my self #$% how stupid I was. From no where the other moped appeared with the gay dude on it and they jumped inside my car I was struggling to take the knife out of this girl, they were punching me and yelling at me "pop the trunk you think we are stupid and you just have 40, pop the trunk" for my luck the gay dude was stupid too and he didn't know how to do it from inside my car and I wasnt going to handle my keys either, we struggled a little bit more and I finally took the knife from her, they ran like chickens except the gay dude, by this time the only thing I had in my mind was to get the %$# out of there, but the gay dude kept throwing kicks and punches at me, for some reason they didn't hurt maybe was the adrenaline that I was experiencing or because he didn't just look like a girl he punched like one too. LOL. To make the story short I managed to get to the driver's seat and locked my self in the car, grabbed my cell and told them I'm calling the cops F? &%ers! They ran away, I was afraid they went to look for back ups and for my disgrace I found out that in the fight my key chain broke and I lost the key of my car I spent like 5 minutes parked there in the darkness desperate looking for them, they were still in the area just looking at me, the gay dude was like walking in circles around me I opened the door of my car and there were my keys, grabbed them started the car and flew away!

I'm extremely lucky to have lost just 40 on that one, I could have lost all my money and credit cards that I had on my back pack in the trunk, my car and even get stabbed. All this happened in the alley behind the liquor on fairfield, (see the map), I accept it was totally my fault my stupidity got me in that deep problem and I totally deserved what happened to me, no excuse. I'm just glad I just lost 40, the hispanic looking girl was like the brain of the operation she has long black wavy hair, and of course the gay dude blonde, fake boobs blue eyes. I remember exactly the house that they were in and I remember exactly their faces, I don't think this can help me know but like the title of my post says, this was the end of my SW adventures, no more for me is just not worth it. Be aware gentlemen it seems its starting to be more usual that this happens not only on the street but on e.com too (becca21, summer18), I was reading about "the 3 girls from huntington" that are really hot but that they just take the money and run. So beware this chicks might have found a way to make easy, really easy money.

There it is my fellow hobbists learn from my mistakes and do not get fooled by the looks like me, they are dangerous.

I'm embarrassed for this one but if I'm sharing it is because in the moment that you stop thinking with your upper head and start thinking with the other one everything can happen, so never say never.

Take care, if you see this chicks flip them off for me, break the windows of this house or something and be safe.

Till the next adventure, (in the other forums of course. LOL)

The rookie

Subzero2
07-15-10, 04:05
Hi gentlemen long time without sharing my adventures with all of you but one more time I'm here to share the last of my infamous adventures!

When you have 2 SW in yuor vehicle, you are no longe in control, they are. They will strip you out of everything you own if they have half a chance -- so don't feel sorry for those MFkrs; they are misrable for good reasons.

My truck has an out of view compartment which I use for storing my wallet, cell phone, and cash while I am dating. I also have a spare key magnet box.

Why you did not call the cops? you could have told them that you were robbed by the girls when you were giving them a ride?

The one time I was almost robbed, the SW grabbed my wallet with her right hand, grabbed right arm with her left hand (while I was driving), then thought she can give me instructions on where to go. I simply parked in the middle of the busy street, turned my emergency lights on, grabbed her arm so she does not take off with my wallet, and managed to hit the "record video" button on my cell phone. She thought I was calling the cops and threw my wallet on the road. All I could do is reposition my truck where the wallet was near my side, let her arm go to turn off the truck and take the kees ... so I can retrieve my wallet. At that time she was all freaked out because of my reaction, and just dashed out

Dangerb
07-15-10, 05:52
Just be glad it only cost you the $40. Man, I would still be shaking.

Hi gentlemen long time without sharing my adventures with all of you but one more time I'm here to share the last of my infamous adventures! Well it was yesterday that I decided to go to the loop and drive around to see what happens, I heard it was dead so I didn't expected nothing at all but you never know. It was around 9:15pm when I spotted two really hot girls, one mixed and a blonde walking on dewald, didn't said anything I thought there was no chance they were SW. Made a loop and there they were again walking with a gay dude (this dude was blonde, had fake boobs, make up on, everything to try to look like a girl) and I decided to try to talk with the real girls so I stopped and invited them to go for a ride, they were shy at the beginning but they said drive around and we both go. (the two girls. Just to be clear.) so I did it, drove around and found them in front of a house on walnut in the corner of the liquor on fairfield (see the map in the picture for you to have a more clear idea), they said they were going to go with me that I just had to wait for a sec, next thing I know two more girls appeared on this mopeds, one approached me after talking with one of the girls and said "who are you looking for? ", she seemed hispanic, she was very hot. I told her I was just looking for fun and she said " are you LEO" I said nope. After that she went to talk with all of them, by that moment there were 4 hot girls (around 18-21 years old) and the gay dude, they asked me how much I had, I offered $20 for each, they said $205 I said no $20 and they agreed. By this time something started to smelled really bad, my spidey senses were tingling but I was blind by my. You know., so I though either they didn't have experience or I was about to get in serious problems, so what I did was I took my wallet and everything valuable and put it in my back pack and to the trunk of my car, and I told them I just had $40 that I was able to afford just 2 of them, I choose the hispanic looking and the blonde, they jumped in their mopeds and took me to an alley I parked locked my car and they said "lets do it here. Open your car and seat we have a surprise for you" Ok I know I was extremely stupid by this moment, I ignored every single one of the warning signs I have learn I this hobby, they were really obvious, like in the movies "I have a surprise. " come on, they watch to much tv. But anyways I was totally blinded by the hotness of this girls, not an excuse but I really was, and theres still more stupidity from my side. I opened the car and seated in the back, the hispanic looking girl told me "relax I have a surprise", she putted her hand in the back pocket of her tiny shorts and next thing I know she had a knife in my throat. Yes gentlemen in my throat. Thats when I said to my self #$% how stupid I was. From no where the other moped appeared with the gay dude on it and they jumped inside my car I was struggling to take the knife out of this girl, they were punching me and yelling at me "pop the trunk you think we are stupid and you just have 40, pop the trunk" for my luck the gay dude was stupid too and he didn't know how to do it from inside my car and I wasnt going to handle my keys either, we struggled a little bit more and I finally took the knife from her, they ran like chickens except the gay dude, by this time the only thing I had in my mind was to get the %$# out of there, but the gay dude kept throwing kicks and punches at me, for some reason they didn't hurt maybe was the adrenaline that I was experiencing or because he didn't just look like a girl he punched like one too. LOL. To make the story short I managed to get to the driver's seat and locked my self in the car, grabbed my cell and told them I'm calling the cops F? &%ers! They ran away, I was afraid they went to look for back ups and for my disgrace I found out that in the fight my key chain broke and I lost the key of my car I spent like 5 minutes parked there in the darkness desperate looking for them, they were still in the area just looking at me, the gay dude was like walking in circles around me I opened the door of my car and there were my keys, grabbed them started the car and flew away!

I'm extremely lucky to have lost just 40 on that one, I could have lost all my money and credit cards that I had on my back pack in the trunk, my car and even get stabbed. All this happened in the alley behind the liquor on fairfield, (see the map), I accept it was totally my fault my stupidity got me in that deep problem and I totally deserved what happened to me, no excuse. I'm just glad I just lost 40, the hispanic looking girl was like the brain of the operation she has long black wavy hair, and of course the gay dude blonde, fake boobs blue eyes. I remember exactly the house that they were in and I remember exactly their faces, I don't think this can help me know but like the title of my post says, this was the end of my SW adventures, no more for me is just not worth it. Be aware gentlemen it seems its starting to be more usual that this happens not only on the street but on e.com too (becca21, summer18), I was reading about "the 3 girls from huntington" that are really hot but that they just take the money and run. So beware this chicks might have found a way to make easy, really easy money.

There it is my fellow hobbists learn from my mistakes and do not get fooled by the looks like me, they are dangerous.

I'm embarrassed for this one but if I'm sharing it is because in the moment that you stop thinking with your upper head and start thinking with the other one everything can happen, so never say never.

Take care, if you see this chicks flip them off for me, break the windows of this house or something and be safe.

Till the next adventure, (in the other forums of course. LOL)

The rookie

Member #4282
07-15-10, 10:09
Its 3 rivers festival time and lots of idiots come to town. I bet that some if not all of these people you encountered are not even from Ft. Wayne.

If the girls are hot and young, RARELY are they actually SW's, much more likely they are scammers. Here is what I do.

1. Once they are in the car, ask to see their tits and see if its OK to touch them

2. Never give money up front until your stopped at a location of YOUR choosing. I don't like the street thing, prefer a room I get. Street can be OK if you know the area.

3. Make sure you lock the doors.

4. If she doesn't get started immediately, TAKE the money back. Don't act innocent and nice, tell her "give me my money now or I'm taking it". My philosophy is once you feel uncomfortable enough to ask for money back, be prepared to take it by force and do NOT allow them to keep it and say they will do what you want.

5. Always look around for people walking, riding, etc.

6. Never let them get out of, and back in the car. They are going to go get drugs or something else that is bad.

7. Never take more than 1 SW at a time, no matter how good the situation seems.

8. Carry money in a pocket, not in a wallet. Don't let them see anything but the couple of 20's and 5's you should have, don't let them see a money clip, wallet, etc. If you have anything in your vehicle you want to keep, don't leave it out. Especially cell phones, guns, etc.

9. If you have a weapon, make sure you know where it is and they do not. I had a drunk SW pull a knife on me in my car. I bashed her in the face with my revolver and threw her out. THis stuff does happen. SHe was real drunk and wanted more money (actually was doing the BJ just fine LOL), but was one of those unreasonable drunks. I told her to put it down, she waved it around, and got a broken nose for it.

10. Never give money for any reason other than transaction. Don't let them run in a store, etc. Don't EVER let them use your phone. I turn mine on silens and store in vehicle. Tell them you didn't bring it with you.

Hardon56
07-15-10, 13:24
Thanks for the report. I was going to cruise the loop Friday night if the action was slow at the new Club Utopia. They moved to a hotel by the 930 cloverleaf. Was robed in Jacksonville while in the Navy by a sw also. I guess we live and learn.

HARDON56

Subzero2
07-16-10, 21:05
Its 3 rivers festival time and lots of idiots come to town. I bet that some if not all of these people you encountered are not even from Ft. Wayne.

If the girls are hot and young, RARELY are they actually SW's, much more likely they are scammers. Here is what I do.

1. Once they are in the car, ask to see their tits and see if its OK to touch them

2. Never give money up front until your stopped at a location of YOUR choosing. I don't like the street thing, prefer a room I get. Street can be OK if you know the area.

3. Make sure you lock the doors.

4. If she doesn't get started immediately, TAKE the money back. Don't act innocent and nice, tell her "give me my money now or I'm taking it". My philosophy is once you feel uncomfortable enough to ask for money back, be prepared to take it by force and do NOT allow them to keep it and say they will do what you want.

5. Always look around for people walking, riding, etc.

6. Never let them get out of, and back in the car. They are going to go get drugs or something else that is bad.

7. Never take more than 1 SW at a time, no matter how good the situation seems.

8. Carry money in a pocket, not in a wallet. Don't let them see anything but the couple of 20's and 5's you should have, don't let them see a money clip, wallet, etc. If you have anything in your vehicle you want to keep, don't leave it out. Especially cell phones, guns, etc.

9. If you have a weapon, make sure you know where it is and they do not. I had a drunk SW pull a knife on me in my car. I bashed her in the face with my revolver and threw her out. THis stuff does happen. SHe was real drunk and wanted more money (actually was doing the BJ just fine LOL), but was one of those unreasonable drunks. I told her to put it down, she waved it around, and got a broken nose for it.

10. Never give money for any reason other than transaction. Don't let them run in a store, etc. Don't EVER let them use your phone. I turn mine on silens and store in vehicle. Tell them you didn't bring it with you.

Great points, but the one about the gun and breaking her nose is an extreme case.

When girls want payment upfront, I place the bill/s on the table and tell them that "its yours when we are done".

Member #4282
08-03-10, 07:19
Made the loop, about midnght. Saw some activity for the first time in a looooong time! Most all were in close proximity to the ice cream stand. All were nasty though, wouldn't let any of them in my car or near my cock! LOL

At least there are some out and about!

Comedyman
08-03-10, 17:01
I was out last night as well and concur completely about the available talent. Did you see the old WSW in the pink shirt? Every time I have seen her out (last night was the 3rd time) she is wearing the same clothes. Eew. I took a second trip around 3:30am and saw a latina SW. She was decent looking but someone else got to her TWICE before I could over like 30-40 mins. Very frustrating

The second guy who got to her before I did made a sweeping u-turn right in the middle of broadway; totally not discreet. If that was any of you guys on here, please be more careful! Not trying to be rude, but no one wants an unnecessary run in with uncle leo.

Anywho, I'm beginning to think that the best time for sightseeing is within the first hour after the bars close. If I'm still awake I might try my luck again tonight. Be safe out there guys!

Member #4282
08-04-10, 07:28
I took a second trip around 3:30am and saw a latina SW. She was decent looking but someone else got to her TWICE before I could over like 30-40 mins. Very frustrating!I think I saw the Latina one as well, kind of a bigger girl but half way decent face. I can't understand why there aren't more decent looking think chicks out there making some money?

bootyfinder
08-09-10, 20:47
Hello, all, long time member, not so much on reporting. Went out last night cruising the local spots, and within 15 minutes, I found a decent looking BSW cruising the main drag. A little thick, small tits, but a nice firm ass and thighs. Very enthusiastic with both BJ and other endeavors. Parked in a nice, dark, completely hidden alley, and I went to town w/her over the hood.

Very risky, but hey, its part of the deal I guess. Anyways, she was very outgoing, but not too crazy. So, keep your eyes peeled, and there seems to be some fish still int he sea.

Nl8269
08-16-10, 08:29
I will be visiting Ft. Wayne for the first time in a couple of weeks and was wondering where are some good areas to look. Any areas to stay away from?

Thanks in advance

Member #4282
09-06-10, 19:09
Was out late, about 2am. Made all the usual places. Saw a decent looking hispanic gal sitting in red pants on the sidewalk next to a building on fairfiled, close to Dewald. Looped around a cople times, wasnt sure if she was interested or not. Drove around a little more, saw her walking north on Fairfield toward Taylor. I slowed down and asked if she needed a ride, she said "I need to make some money". I said ok. She kept walking.

WTF?

I drove around a little more, didn't see any suspicious cars or things of that nature, let her get all the way down taylor to Broadway, and she headed north on broadway. I pulled in next to her and she got in. Asked if I was the PO-Lice and all. I asked if I could see her tits, she took one out, I played with it a little. Seemed OK. Kind of rough skin, like it was shaved and growing back. Hmm

We went to a very secluded spot I had been before (she directed me to it, but I knew where we were going). Once parked I gave. 25 and she looked at it and said "what do you want to do" I took my happy out and signaled for her to use her mouth. She looked confused and said "you have to tell me what you want to do. "

SO. I siad, I just wanted to give her some money because she said she needed it. I zipped up and started driving, making small talk. Something obviously was not right. She was dead set on me telling her out loud what I wanted to do. I also thought she may have been a shemale or something too just not certain. Anyways. Since I didn't get a good vibe I just too the. 25 hit and chalked it up to being a "nice guy" or a "smart guy" either way.. 25 isn't much to loose for piece of mind.

She: 21 thick build but not fat, hispanic, rough voice (like serious smokers caugh or man-like voice). Decent looking overall. Red pants and different colored top.

I am not saying 100% stay away. But be careful!

Mikester
09-07-10, 20:49
Hi All! I'm in Fort Wayne for a couple weeks and trying to get the scoop on the best areas and times for SW action. From the little that I read, Fairfield and Dewald may be a good area. Any other? What about times? I don't stay up late, do they come out early or only later?

Thanks for you help!

Golfcart
09-12-10, 00:52
*** I slowed down and asked if she needed a ride, she said "I need to make some money". I said ok. She kept walking.

WTF?

We went to a very secluded spot I had been before (she directed me to it, but I knew where we were going). Once parked I gave. 25 and she looked at it and said "what do you want to do" I took my happy out and signaled for her to use her mouth. She looked confused and said "you have to tell me what you want to do. "

SO. I siad, I just wanted to give her some money because she said she needed it. I zipped up and started driving, making small talk. Something obviously was not right. She was dead set on me telling her out loud what I wanted to do. ***
I hope the first conversation with her was not when she was outside the car. I'm sure it wasn't.

And about abandoning the whole idea when things didn't feel right, that is absolutely the thing to do. "You can keep the money, I've changed my mind" and get her out of the car and get away ASAP. If things aren't right, if things have gone off script, it's time for us to get her out of the car and escape while we can.

The only time I got burned things went off script and I didn't depart. There was time. I didn't know then how important it was to bolt at the first sign of a surprise.

Member #4282
09-30-10, 16:46
Ok. Maybe its just my bad luck.

Monday night, about midnight. Driving usual route. See a BSW, decent looking, I stop she gets in. Drunk obviously, gets tits out (nice actually), I drive to "my" spot (very safe, off the beaten track). She says she really wants to go behind her house. I disregard, and drive to my spot. Agree on. 25, she starts, doing a nice job, but nervous, keeps looking around, etc. She says she REALLY wants to go behind her house. I reluctantly agree since I am SURE she is legit (I. E. Not LE, not grab and dash, etc). We go a few blocks to her place. Pull into alley behind houses, next to garage, she keeps looking around, I park where she says to. I get Mr. Happy out she keeps looking around. I have doors locked, always careful. I tell her to start, she starts asking what I want. HUH? She asks for anothe. 05, I tell her to get busy and if its good enough I will gladly give. 05 extra. She just keeps looking around. WTF.

After probably 2 minutes of her NOT doing her job, and looking around, I tell her something is wrong and I am taking my money back and leaving. I get the money, tell her to get out. She refuses, I tell her fine, I start driving out of the alley, she is screaming to stop so she can take care of me. I tell her when I stop at a street she is getting drug out by her hair unless she gets out right now. She gets out while I am driving very slowly (I unlocked doors for her).

I have never had such weird experiences with thest last two SW's I have encountered in the Fort.

I assume her behavior was due to her being drunk, I didn't see anyone, and kind of hard to "set me up" for a robbery when she has no way to inform people we are in the area. Just weird. Again.

Comedyman
10-02-10, 01:53
Did she have curly hair? If its who I think it was she not working with leo but is kinda flaky, probably drugs. The one time I saw her she complained of a toothache and used hands to finish. YMMV.

So do you or anyone else ever find anything during the daytime? I look from time to time, but the only time I can seem to find anyone out there is after midnight.

Happy Hunting!

Was out late, about 2am. Made all the usual places. Saw a decent looking hispanic gal sitting in red pants on the sidewalk next to a building on fairfiled, close to Dewald. Looped around a cople times, wasnt sure if she was interested or not. Drove around a little more, saw her walking north on Fairfield toward Taylor. I slowed down and asked if she needed a ride, she said "I need to make some money". I said ok. She kept walking.

WTF?

I drove around a little more, didn't see any suspicious cars or things of that nature, let her get all the way down taylor to Broadway, and she headed north on broadway. I pulled in next to her and she got in. Asked if I was the PO-Lice and all. I asked if I could see her tits, she took one out, I played with it a little. Seemed OK. Kind of rough skin, like it was shaved and growing back. Hmm

SO. I siad, I just wanted to give her some money because she said she needed it. I zipped up and started driving, making small talk. Something obviously was not right. She was dead set on me telling her out loud what I wanted to do. I also thought she may have been a shemale or something too just not certain. Anyways. Since I didn't get a good vibe I just too the. 25 hit and chalked it up to being a "nice guy" or a "smart guy" either way.. 25 isn't much to loose for piece of mind.

She: 21 thick build but not fat, hispanic, rough voice (like serious smokers caugh or man-like voice). Decent looking overall. Red pants and different colored top.

I am not saying 100% stay away. But be careful!

Doobfinger
10-02-10, 12:50
Saw the a Curly haired hispanic walking across the street from the muffler place to the liquor store on Fairfield last night. She stopped in the middle of crossing and started waving at me kinda weirdly. She had on a red top and black pants. She didn't look too bad from a distance. I almost considered going back, but then thought better of it and just headed home.

Bkmsw
10-15-10, 11:53
Found a black girl named Michele the other night walking east from ice cream stand. Just out from jail.20y / o skinny.

Had a house to go to and I agreed.20 donation for some lessons in french. Terrible job. I mean, I was backed up for several days and still not getting to completion. Now that's bad. After a few short minutes told me to hurry up. So I just jerked off on her tits which wasn't that bad figuring I only spent 20 for a 20 year old. Almost worth it considering I haven't mess with a 20y / o in about 20 years.

This is why I usually don't pick up black girls. They just are not very good. If I had a rubber I would have done more only because (as I have said) haven't messed around with a 20y / o in about 20 years.

McDuff
01-05-11, 09:43
Did the old loop yesterday, completely DEAD! Not even anything to circle around to check out! Anyone having any luck at all?

The old loop is still the area right?

TheRookie08
01-05-11, 19:02
Hey gentlemen,

The rookie here with an update on the action in the infamous loop, like McDuff I haven't been lucky for the longest time driving around the usual places, it seems that not even the good weather has encourage them to go for a walk, and I have been driving around often. A couple of nights ago I saw a shadow walking down to the ice cream stand, drove around and to my surprise when this shadow reached a street light I recognized the face of this "girl", if you have followed my adventures you will remember that a time ago I was fighting for my life with a knife on my throat and one of the bandits was a gay dude with blonde hair, well he is back and even tho he changed his hair to a short and red style, if you pay attention to his face you will recognize that is a man and I recognized also that he was one of the robbers that punched me and took my. 4 with the other girls this past summer. I didn't do anything tho, he was picked up in a grey old cutlass, felt bad for that dude that picked him up. Sometimes our other head takes over and we do dumb things, don't let his looks fool you this dude is out and he carries a knife so be careful out there. If you have any info that you want to share or anything I can help with pm me, lets unite for our hobby and make things more interesting.

Till next update or adventure.

The rookie.

Davidonecall
02-09-11, 15:31
I found this youtube video on the Olando site and it could help you if you run into any problems. http://www.youtube.com/user/FlexYourRights

Krawl420
04-12-11, 18:48
I spent about a hour a day the last few days cruising the normal loop between 6-10pm and thought I seen one but if she was I may have spooked her as she was looking but not responding at all. Blond hair red shirt sunglasses was prob a 8 on the SW scale. Besides that NOTHING I am going to have to start looking for takeout at the clubs.

Be safe out there.

K

Krawl420
05-11-11, 00:09
Ok Guys need a little help I been checking the "LOOP" almost daily. Nothing since my last post. I keep thinking I found one in the daytime runs but every time its a civilian that is wearing the uniform.

Besides the square any other good places to look?

Thanks.

K

Brianh
05-16-11, 15:37
New to the forum and to the Fort Wayne area. Looking forward to helping out with reports and such.

B.

Krawl420
05-19-11, 00:42
Man out 2x again today and nothing earlier. And 1 African BBW walking in the rain. But not at all my type of thing she gave me the "look" but she could have just wanted a ride badly LOL. On the 3rd pass in the loop I seen her working the opposite side of the st circling the gas station area.

One Day they will come back.

K

Brianh
05-19-11, 14:05
I wish I had a better report to provide, but unfortunately I do not. Being newer to the area, perhaps I am missing some "hot spots", but I don't believe I am. I've been out the last three days and have seen nothing. I'm going to keep trying though. The well cannot run dry indefinitely, I hope.

B.

Man out 2x again today and nothing earlier. And 1 African BBW walking in the rain. But not at all my type of thing she gave me the "look" but she could have just wanted a ride badly LOL. On the 3rd pass in the loop I seen her working the opposite side of the st circling the gas station area.

One Day they will come back.

K

Krawl420
06-13-11, 13:28
Been out for a few daily strolls and in the rain last week I picked up a thin Latino SW curly hair said her name was "shay" found her walking from the gas station. BBBJ. 20 Not bad oral skills.

Then last night about 12:30 there was some drunk who hit a pole on my fav route so I started doing bigger circles and there were 2 BSW walking up and down Calhoun. Both obv working 1 was way to thick for me. The other kinda older but when your 40 mins in with nothing else your little head takes over the thought process. Dident get her name but BBBJ for. 15 Very good oral skills I almost hit a parked car as I forgot to put on the break and my foot slipped off the pedal (DOH)

I will open up the route to include a bit more then the norm from now on!

Keep safe,

K

Dangerb
07-06-11, 21:47
Doing the SW thing has never been my cup of tea, but on occasion I will drive the loop to see what the talent if any, looks like. Tonight I was going thru the area around 6:30 or so and thought I would look around and see if I could find anything interesting. Again, this isn't something I normally do so I am very careful and maybe I don't pick up on the signs very well. I first saw two possible BSW's walking together. They were walking towards me but didn't give me the look or any indication, but one turned around and looked at me as I drove past. I looped around and pulled over up ahead of them, but they just walked by so I figured they were just walking. But they looked like BSW's to me. Then I saw a tall, pretty good looking possible WSW wearing tight jeans, walking down the road. Again, I looped around and parked along the road. And she walked by, but again, turned around and looked at me as she passed me. Maybe I look like a cop? I thought she looked too good and thought maybe she was, so I didn't pursue her. Finally came up behind a WSW and she definitely gave me a look and wave, didn't get a very good look but turned the corner and waited. She comes by and I roll down the window. She starts talking and I cannot understand a word she is saying, she was speaking english, but was drunk, high, or both. I did catch the work hotel but as I looked at her, and tried to put together what the hell she was saying I realized this less than attractive 40ish woman was not someone I would be looking back on and thinking to myself,"that was a great idea" so I told her I had to go, and she starts freaking out and yelling that this has been happening all night. I sped off and left her wailing her arms and stomping around and thought again, this is why I don't partake in the SW scene. But for those of you that do, there may be some action out there now.

Member #4282
07-13-11, 10:44
Driving through downtown this morning. Saw a cute little WSW sitting out front of a house near the street. I stared, she gave me the "look" and smiled, and when I looked in the rear view mirror, she had stood up and was looking down the street at my car. Definatley a SW. If I had time I would have had some fun, but duty called. I will go back and look for her. Prob under 30, thin to average, cute.

FortWayneDude
07-13-11, 11:33
Through downtown? Like where exactly?

Driving through downtown this morning. Saw a cute little WSW sitting out front of a house near the street. I stared, she gave me the "look" and smiled, and when I looked in the rear view mirror, she had stood up and was looking down the street at my car. Definatley a SW. If I had time I would have had some fun, but duty called. I will go back and look for her. Prob under 30, thin to average, cute.

Member #4282
07-14-11, 15:27
Through downtown? Like where exactly?House was on Broadway and Dewald, very close to icecream stand. Wished I had more time! I drove back about 3 and saw nothing.

Johnny Ringo
07-16-11, 03:03
House was on Broadway and Dewald, very close to icecream stand. Wished I had more time! I drove back about 3 and saw nothing.White woman. 30s maybe, sits out side on the stoop and smokes in the morning? She has smiled and waved at me to, however she gets picked up for work in the morning (I live a few blocks away) so if its her she is not a SW'er. Just be cool when checking it out, I hope its not who I am thinking it is! I have seen nothing that wasnt scary looking, this summer has been dead, I have seen nothing other than a blk SW down toward Cret. And Cal. From 4am till 9ish, mostly wkends. Nice and easy very laid back. Other than than nothing but highschool girls and moms walking around.

I wonder if the track is moving as it does every few years. There have been a lot of Mexican familes move into the area and they run off the drug dealers and the SW'ers.

This city needs a cathouse, big time, out of the way and safe for all.

FortWayneGuy
07-21-11, 20:58
I am pretty new to the SW thing so I was wondering if somebody might be able to give me so advice on the best area and times. A friend of mine told me after 2 in the morning for his area on cal but I haven't seen any thing there. Any help would be great.

White woman. 30s maybe, sits out side on the stoop and smokes in the morning? She has smiled and waved at me to, however she gets picked up for work in the morning (I live a few blocks away) so if its her she is not a SW'er. Just be cool when checking it out, I hope its not who I am thinking it is! I have seen nothing that wasnt scary looking, this summer has been dead, I have seen nothing other than a blk SW down toward Cret. And Cal. From 4am till 9ish, mostly wkends. Nice and easy very laid back. Other than than nothing but highschool girls and moms walking around.

I wonder if the track is moving as it does every few years. There have been a lot of Mexican familes move into the area and they run off the drug dealers and the SW'ers.

This city needs a cathouse, big time, out of the way and safe for all.

Amp Middleman
07-22-11, 11:28
I am pretty new to the SW thing so I was wondering if somebody might be able to give me so advice on the best area and times. A friend of mine told me after 2 in the morning for his area on cal but I haven't seen any thing there. Any help would be great.There are some very nice girls around the creighton / anthony area. Seasoned mongers I know you are laughing at me thinking WTF but hey he is a newbie so I make sure I give good advice Lolz

FortWayneGuy
07-29-11, 06:22
I hit the loop around 4 and had no luck. I saw a BSW but she was passed out on the bench beside the ice cream shop. So I was giving up and heading home. Went down Cal and came across one. She was a LSW figured I would give her a shot. Normal price but the service sucked. She did a BBJ but was dripping sweat every where and didn't even get close. I got tired of the poor service so I just told her to go. I couldn't understand her name her english wasn't very good either. If you come across her save you money you will go home un-happy.

Krawl420
08-04-11, 23:58
Ok sorry just been busy in RL went cursing around the normal places. 90% of the time nothing. I found a few civilians but nothing at all resembling a SW no nods no looks. I have been more lucky on cal.

I met the same LSW said her name was nickolette but I was like arent you shay. Something she then remembered me. Said its dead and she is the only one working even got me to give up. 3 for a BBBJ.

Same spot a bit farther down a week later found a semi heavyset BSW 5 on the scale I guess but she vacuumed like a pro and. 2 out the door

Neither had cell's.

I have been out looking more at night I may be out at the wrong time. But there is so many kids out in the day in the summer you can never tell.

Anyway I wish I had a few good regulars but seems I get a lucky break every 5 times I go out. Then back to the hunt.

Be safe guys.

K

FortWayneGuy
09-01-11, 07:13
Hit the loop tonight and all I found was a light show all night long. There was nothing to be found anywhere due to that. Maybe next time I will try a little earlier and see what happens. I think my timing is bad when I go out.

Member #4282
09-27-11, 12:08
Been going out weekly and not seeing much an anything around town. Been to all ususal spots. Went out last night, saw 3 potentials all together on the corner by Ice Cream stand. As I drove by, I saw LEO coming from the other direction. Needless to say the girls all walked off and dissapeared. I continued around the loop and other spots. Finallys saw a thin WSW. Stopped and grabbed her, seen her before 45 but looks good for her age (especially considering her occupation). Jackie I think was her name. Great oral skills, but NO CIM. .25 and no drama. She has phone now and transportation, but don't know if I want her around my house in Kendalville!

She said cpos have been harassing / arresting the girls for a while now to get info on drug dealers. Be safe and keep looking!

Comedyman
09-29-11, 16:42
Been going out weekly and not seeing much an anything around town. Been to all ususal spots. Went out last night, saw 3 potentials all together on the corner by Ice Cream stand. As I drove by, I saw LEO coming from the other direction. Needless to say the girls all walked off and dissapeared. I continued around the loop and other spots. Finallys saw a thin WSW. Stopped and grabbed her, seen her before 45 but looks good for her age (especially considering her occupation). Jackie I think was her name. Great oral skills, but NO CIM. .25 and no drama. She has phone now and transportation, but don't know if I want her around my house in Kendalville!

She said cpos have been harassing / arresting the girls for a while now to get info on drug dealers. Be safe and keep looking!What time of day was this?

Guest70
10-02-11, 21:56
I know the loop well and even used to pick a few up around ywca. I know last time I found a girl needing a ride was more southeast than it used to be. Anyway I always take note for when it's time.

Krawl420
10-06-11, 23:41
Sorry for making you guys wait on Peaches but she was not responding by the time I got back from vegas. Although I still have a # and will keep on it till I get info one way or not.

Other wise I was out 2x today did the "loop" and got bored and even scouted some new areas and side streets. Was out at 5pm and again at 9pm and found NOTHING not even any possibilities in the day time there were a few civilians out but no chance of even the slightest look. Spent 2 hours out total (with a stop for gas) It really sucks the whole summer I did not make any good regular contacts. But will continue to hunt!

On a side note not many LE out only seen a few besides when got really bored and drove by the station! I wish things would get better here!

Hopefully something good over the weekend!

K

Johnny Ringo
10-08-11, 07:22
Nothing, early morning, lunch or late. They have to be somewhere, not all can be in jail or found Jesus.

Any ideas?

Bob Miller
10-23-11, 04:03
Hey Guys, I'm new to town and figured out some of the loop from the previous posts. I hit around the ice cream stand and around cal. Saw one WSW sitting on steps in front of a house on Broadway. Got the wave, pulled around to say Hi and she was gone. Cruised from 11pm until about 3. Other then some hotties at the corner bar, seemed no one was out. What gives? Is it like this most of the year, or am I just hitting it at the wrong times? Is there a better area than creighton and Cal / Broadway? If so, could some pm me.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

McDuff
11-03-11, 14:26
Has anyone seen a SW lately? I was out Tuesday I would say between 5-6 pm. I saw one and even got the wave, looped around and got a closer look. Looked to me like a guy, so kept on going. Anyone seen this one out there, is it a dude or what?

Bob Miller
11-05-11, 02:03
Has anyone seen a SW lately? I was out Tuesday I would say between 5-6 pm. I saw one and even got the wave, looped around and got a closer look. Looked to me like a guy, so kept on going. Anyone seen this one out there, is it a dude or what?Yeah, I think it is. I've seen 2 on bway by the bar. 1 brunette and 1 blonde. Very manly up close. Even if they're not, they are damn ugly.

TheRookie08
11-06-11, 23:53
Has anyone seen a SW lately? I was out Tuesday I would say between 5-6 pm. I saw one and even got the wave, looped around and got a closer look. Looked to me like a guy, so kept on going. Anyone seen this one out there, is it a dude or what?Yeap McDuff "it" is a man! If you read my past posts you will find one of a time when, girls jacked me with a dude, thats the dude! LOL. Sometimes he is blonde, sometimes, black haired. Can't believe people actually pick him up! (I had seen it!) feel bad for those pervs! LOL. I know its hard to feed you hobby, but I would never be THAT desperate!

Guest70
11-07-11, 21:14
Yeap McDuff "it" is a man! If you read my past posts you will find one of a time when, girls jacked me with a dude, thats the dude! LOL. Sometimes he is blonde, sometimes, black haired. Can't believe people actually pick him up! (I had seen it!) feel bad for those pervs! LOL. I know its hard to feed you hobby, but I would never be THAT desperate!I'm 20 minutes from fw and it used to be tv near swiney and the loop open to anything with tits.

Johnny Ringo
11-27-11, 07:45
2 times I have gone past a cute early 20 WSW dark hair on Fairfeild daytime on weekends, both times couldn't stop. Also ran into Starr blond a bit hyper, daytime thu the week. Worth the time. However YMMV.

Guest70
11-27-11, 12:52
2 times I have gone past a cute early 20 WSW dark hair on Fairfeild daytime on weekends, both times couldn't stop. Also ran into Starr blond a bit hyper, daytime thu the week. Worth the time. However YMMV.Traffic must of been busy.

Bob Miller
04-16-12, 12:51
Hey Guys,

Long time hobbyist but Kind of new to town. Have only been here about 4 months. I figured out the areas from past posts and I have been giving the loop some fair attention. Now that the ice cream store is open again there is a ton more activity but not many SWs. About 2 weeks ago I ran into an Indian looking SW near the Cigarette store. About 25, 5'6 big but, but really pretty face with piercings. Great time, bbcim for 25. Was definitely worth it. I got her name but can't remember it (I'm really bad with names). Said she didn't have a phone at the moment, but would soon.

Went out for about 2 hours last Thursday. Just a couple of fish. 1 WSW long Brown hair around 45. Not a bad body, but something kind of off. A little rough for my tastes. 1 WSW who I actually think is a guy by the ice cream stand. Brown hair, kind of a monkey face. Very scary. Also 1 WSW pretty chunky with blonde hair and in her 40's at the gas station with cover laying next to it.

Last night I was out between 10pm and 11 and didn't see anything. Totally Dead!

Wish I had better luck out there. 1 girl to report over 2 weeks is really bad. Am I missing something? I think I have the loop nailed down. I'll try to post frequently to keep you all up to date. Happy Hunting.

Bob Miller
04-18-12, 21:10
Hit the loop last night between 10 and midnight and nothing. Even started cruising the side streets. Not even an ugly one. Anyone else having any luck?

Comedyman
05-08-12, 21:17
Does anyone ever go out around 3-4am? I've always had the best luck around the time that the bars close.

Member #4282
05-09-12, 14:13
1pm on Creighton between Broadway and Fairfield. I stared, she smiled and stared, and then turned around to look at me as I drove by. White (maybe hispanic) about 35, decent looking. No time to play during the day but was nice to see one at least!

Guest70
05-10-12, 21:15
1pm on Creighton between Broadway and Fairfield. I stared, she smiled and stared, and then turned around to look at me as I drove by. White (maybe hispanic) about 35, decent looking. No time to play during the day but was nice to see one at least!So what was she wearing, what kinda clothes or did you notice?

DayWalker1
05-16-12, 11:45
So what was she wearing, what kinda clothes or did you notice?Tried to get her yesterday at Creighton and Fairfield but by the time I got around she was getting in another car. Also noticed a shorter / older WSW at broadway and scott but again by the time I turned around she was getting in with someone else. This was around 230!

Member773
06-20-12, 12:51
I ran into cora on Broadway and she looked a little chunky (38-45 age bracket) from on set. So I picked her up and she was cool talk a little bit and go to location of the doing the deed. She took off her cloth and lots of stretch mark and sagging boobs. I got what I wanted but on the way back she was talking about Jesus and her man in the prison and being sex addict and drug (weed other stuff) talk (I don't want to know that stuff) calling her dealer for a drop off stuff and I was trying to get her out of the car as fast as possible. So all in all it was just plain weird. Got number but I most likely will not call. I need to find a nice college girl with D or dd equipment with a car can meet me on simi regular basis. Going cheap does not pay to much drama.

Johnny Ringo
06-26-12, 09:48
Ok, the past two Sunday afternoons seem to be the prime time. This Sunday I saw one WSW chunk, down at the bottle shop, acting way to messed up to do more than say no to her asking for a ride to motel in Waynedale. Now the scary one, there was a little girl all in black at the gas station around 2:00, looked like a 12 yr old, stringy dyed blk hair, but with a older face, said she was 18, after asking me for a ride while I was getting gas, I said no to the ride but ended up giving her 5. 00 for a soda. When she was walking away I noticed she had a big blade shoved in her pants, which being so small and out is understandable but I got a "bad vibe" from her. Not my style / type at all, but really off the wall. Anyone else seen her?

Bob Miller
07-11-12, 09:57
Went out over the weekend and hit the usual spots. It was mainly dead, but I found a gem. WSW hanging by the ice cream stand. Name was Angel. Early 30's blonde not bad at all. A little chunky, but still pretty hot on the SW scale. I asked if she had an hour to kill and we got a room. .6 for the hour. Service was great and she actually worked at it on from every angle. Ended up hanging longer with multiple finales. One of the best experiences on the street in years. Got her digits and will revisit soon. If you see her, a definite must pick. She said she isn't out much. LOL, they all say that I know. But in a year's time hadn't seen her at all. And I go out at least 3 times a week. At least there is hope out there. Other than that, I saw a couple out last night on the loop around 10p. 1 BSW really big on Cal by the liquor store and an older brunette WSW that I see out all the time, and that older lady who calls herself "Red". I almost picked her up a couple of months ago but she looks like a rode hard and put away wet grandma. Nothing worth going after.

Good luck out there and happy hunting.

Krawl420
08-05-12, 22:40
I finally after like 50 trips have something to report on! I have spent the last week hitting the area pretty hard (3 times a day) As I had to be in the area anyway. Tonight about 10pm on fairfield just past the liquor store. I see a kinda chunky redhead walking so I swing in the side st and scoop her up. Did the le check and of to the spot. She wanted 40 for BBBJCIM but got her down to 30 (could have pushed but its been so dry 30 was ok with me) She went at it like a pro lots of slurping and good hoover tech! She said she is looking for more "friends" and I got the digits. She was worth the trip and I would prob repeat. But its just because I have no selection local at all. I will hook up active members with the # and would really appreciate if you return the favor with a # or lead. Not to many le around today although LOTS out late last night.

Till the next time.

Be safe,

K

Bhlmgmt
08-13-12, 16:35
Covered the area this afternoon and a few times last week. Nothing to see or even glance.

Bhlmgmt
08-31-12, 15:50
Drove through the area. Stopped to get gas and possible SW hanging around. WF30s, seemed interested. Did not pursue today.

Krawl420
09-03-12, 13:31
I have to say I have been out a lot lately and nothing much at all. I thought I seen a heavyset gurl sitting at the ice cream stand. As I was making my loops she kept sitting there with a skateboard leaning up next to her. Pulled in the parking lot and no look no turn nothing at all. So maybe she was just waiting for a ride. It started raining a bit and she still did not move. In the end I have had bupkiss since cora. Witch is a sad sad day. As the summer is ending and its even more dead (if thats possible) when its cold out.

Hopefully things pick up.

As always be safe out there.

K

Member #4282
09-06-12, 17:30
I also have been looking and haven't seen anything to speak of. If I see one that might be working, NO ONE would want it.

AaronOhio
09-14-12, 09:09
Wow. Very sorry to report that there is absolutely nothing out there.

Was in your fair city yesterday on business, read the forum to figure out the loop (thanks for your previous posts.) , and saw absolutely nothing. Went out around 2pm and drove down Calhoun, Dewald, Creighton, Fairfield, Broadway and expanded the search outwards by several blocks in each direction. Saw a lot of civilians and even tried to offer a ride to one of them (that didn't go over real well). Went back to work, then tried the cruise again from 9 to 10:30pm and got nothing that even resembled a walker. Either uncle leo has done a number on them and chased them all out, or something. I don't know. On the way home, stopped in Lima and scored. Generally slim pickings in Lima, but at least there are some out there. This really suprised me because I think your city is larger and such a nicer place than Lima, just can't figure out why nothing was out there. Maybe there is a new loop someplace else, I don't know.

Well thanks anyways for the previous reports and Good Luck to all my fellow mongers out there.

Aaron

DaveyBdew
09-16-12, 19:54
Was sitting in a restraunt at he corner of Fairfield & Broadway. Looking up Broadway seen a lady walking, cars were stopped at the light. She jumped in a car leaned over. I'm sure they were friends, and she needed a ride home. When they went by she looked good, short brown hair.

Eric2617
09-17-12, 12:16
Was sitting in a restraunt at he corner of Fairfield & Broadway. Looking up Broadway seen a lady walking, cars were stopped at the light. She jumped in a car leaned over. I'm sure they were friends, and she needed a ride home. When they went by she looked good, short brown hair.How can that be Fairfield and Broadway run the same direction and are two blocks away from each other. They do not cross each other at any point that I know of and if you are talking about just the "loop" they do not cross each other in any way in the 'loop'. Something fishy about this report.

FortWayneDude
09-17-12, 12:46
The additional fishy part is. What does the report have to do with anything? The report is "I was eating, I saw a woman get in a friends car, this has nothing to do with this site"

How can that be Fairfield and Broadway run the same direction and are two blocks away from each other. They do not cross each other at any point that I know of and if you are talking about just the "loop" they do not cross each other in any way in the 'loop'. Something fishy about this report.

Bwetfan
09-17-12, 14:10
The additional fishy part is. What does the report have to do with anything? The report is "I was eating, I saw a woman get in a friends car, this has nothing to do with this site"You guys are ultra paranoid. Look at his other posts. He obviously travels around the Midwest, so he probably was confused about the intersection. Also, his posts indicate that writing is not his friend. I'll translate his post:

"I was in Fort Wayne, and saw something that could have been a streetwalker getting into a customer's car. It probably wasn't, but maybe."

FortWayneDude
09-17-12, 14:42
I was not being paranoid. I am not saying he is suspicious, I am saying his post was pointless. His words "I am sure they were friends". I didn't read a maybe into it at all and even if there was, SO?

You guys are ultra paranoid. Look at his other posts. He obviously travels around the Midwest, so he probably was confused about the intersection. Also, his posts indicate that writing is not his friend. I'll translate his post:

"I was in Fort Wayne, and saw something that could have been a streetwalker getting into a customer's car. It probably wasn't, but maybe."

DaveyBdew
09-17-12, 15:36
How can that be Fairfield and Broadway run the same direction and are two blocks away from each other. They do not cross each other at any point that I know of and if you are talking about just the "loop" they do not cross each other in any way in the 'loop'. Something fishy about this report.It was Broadway and Taylor.

Eric2617
09-17-12, 21:36
It was Broadway and Taylor.Ok cool I was just wondering if you really knew where you were at, at the time of seeing this girl. That is why I said some thing seemed fishy.

Krawl420
10-20-12, 18:43
Have been out a few times and just reporting that I have seen nothing. Cora is still around but I don't even see her out. I usually spend a hour looking then give her a call as BBBJCIM for. 30 After striking out on the hunt is not such a bad thing. Its getting colder out so I am loosing hopes of finding something to get me through the winter.

As always BE SAFE out there.

K

Member #4282
10-28-12, 12:37
Been out a few times at many different times of the day. 7am. Noon. 4pm. 10pm. 2-3am.

Haven't seen hardly anything at all. Its very odd, usually I will spot something at some time. But over the past few weeks I have not. Been around the usual places and even some off the beaten path. Looking for anything. Haven't been to the clubs in a while but may hit those up and see if any take out is available. I think massage parlors are too risky right now and not a guaranteed thing anyways.

ImDatKing
10-28-12, 20:58
Been riding around all day, havn't seen nothing. The Broadway and Fairfield area is dead, I been driving the area lastnite around 9pm. Best bet is to go to clubs / bars or strip clubs and find them. I definately going to need Cora number Krawl420 LOL

Rphphd
11-12-12, 23:05
Saw WSW at Broadway & Taylor around 1PM last Sat (11/10) picked up by a car 3-4 cars ahead at the light. Had my company truck co I couldn't have given her a ride anyway. Blonde, tall, thin. Looked pretty good, I'm positive wasnt LEO, got in car and drove off.

PS Great informative site, only found this about a month ago.

TheRookie08
12-05-12, 23:21
What's up everybody! Rookie here reporting again! Even tho I have a long time without posting something I'm constantly checking our forum and sadly it's still pretty slow! But anyways I just wanted to report on something that caught my attention tonight. As usual I was doing the loop, for some reason I still have hope that one of this days I will find something. I was coming from the gas station when I saw a shadow walking towards dewalt so I made the right turn on that street to wait. As soon as I turn there, I saw uncle LEO coming in the opposite direction so I let him pass by and then made a U-turn to go back to broadway so I can see who was the walker. When I got to the corner and to my surprise I saw it was the gay dude that walks every once in a while and that I have seen being picked up by desperate johns countless times. As soon as he saw me stop in the corner he gave me like 4 looks! LOL. He even came toward me and that's when I went in the opposite direction! After a quick stop in the grocery store I took broadway again towards the ice cream stand and there he was, the gay SW in the corner stopped by uncle LEO! Everything happened right before me. I was in the stop light right in the ice cream stand and saw how uncle Leo parked, stepped out of the car and went straight to the GSW! I guess he was being to obvious but the thing is that I understood why the hobby has been so dead in the streets lately and why so many of my favorite girls are MIA. LEO is definitely doing his job while I waste my precious gas with hopes of finding something. Well there it is, my story of the night, I hope you guys have better luck than me. Any info on a contact please share it with this poor rookie and I promise I will treat it right!

Until the next adventure (or just another boring story).

Be safe out there.

The rookie.

FwLooper
12-08-12, 06:21
Saw a nice WSW at around 7:10pm on broadway across from The Rock. Med length blonde hair, black leather jacket, was giving looks and crossed the street to a car that pulled onto a side street. I wanted to stop but was out with family. I'll have more posts in the future as I get back into trolling the streets.

Be safe

Krawl420
01-28-13, 19:34
I have passed through a few times but with the cold its even more dead then usual.

Cora is still around and looking for friends. Wish I had a younger chick as reliable as she is.

Be safe out there,

K

McDuff
02-18-13, 13:43
Been a while, but I went out looking a few times last week.

Guess what I have to report?

That's right, NOTTA!

This is getting ridiculous! LOL.

Anybody else having any luck?

Rphphd
02-20-13, 00:02
I've seen 1 since Nov when I found this site, I'll be a rookie forever at this rate.

ThatFWguy
02-25-13, 16:13
I saw only what could be described as a brunette mixed SW hanging outside of the 420 shop and Mad Tony's around 9:30 a few night's back. I was going into Mad Tony's and parked on the street right in front of her. She shocked the crap out of me when she tried opening my door. My wits weren't about me, I should have gotten the info for you gents. She scuttled on down towards the underpass after I told her I was more interested in a pint of brew.

I would have given her face a 7, her body maybe a 6, looked decent but with the layers who knows, it was cold. She smelled of herbs and had a raspy cough. She did have a nice sway to her as she walked away though.

Stay safe gents

Punch Bag Bob
03-29-13, 16:29
My girl Michele who was staying in a notel on the east side is gone again, had friend Becky with her who was kicked out, anyone have info on her location.

Thanks

BenjaminSkully
04-15-13, 19:58
I'm in town from Detroit area wondering if any kind soul can PM info on the strolls. Where and when. Seems like FT Wayne is dead for this activity.

Freakzilla
05-05-13, 13:09
I have been out a few times and its starting to pick up out there. I found a WSW the other day in the early evening swung through and picked up. Bbj no cim quick 20 but not bad. Said she is working on getting her phone on. So keep your eyes open if you need some thing the pay phone on the strip is busy.

Comedyman
05-06-13, 21:48
I have been out a few times and its starting to pick up out there. I found a WSW the other day in the early evening swung through and picked up. Bbj no cim quick 20 but not bad. Said she is working on getting her phone on. So keep your eyes open if you need some thing the pay phone on the strip is busy.Nice to hear someone is having some luck. I've been out a few nights last week and have seen zilch. Thought perhaps the gang task force that's in

Town had scared everyone off. Thanks for the tip freakzilla, I'll try going out earlier.

Bhlmgmt
05-23-13, 15:12
No posts in a while. Hit the loop this afternoon. Nothing roaming at all.

Johnny Ringo
05-23-13, 16:49
Had a 2nd nice long chat with a WSW I ran into at Broadway and Taylor over lunch, she knew a place where I could snap up the full meal deal, which I did, after loaning her 40. 00 to get gas for her car to get back up north, this was the same car that was out of gas two weeks ago when I ran into her the first time. Short and little pump in the ass, dark red hair and her name was Tara, first time blk hair the 2nd x, today and her name was Angel. Also just a little bit ago I saw a blonde SW late 20s get a ride from a nice man in front of me in the same area. I hope this keeps up, these were both daytime girls! Loard knows it has been dry dry dry.

Freakzilla
05-28-13, 19:17
Well the rain has killed any fun the past few days but I will say the other night I was out and I found what I was after. Short blond and slim looks to be new said she is 20. I gave her a ride home and she gave me the full menu for only 60 to pay for cable. Well worth the time. As long as you have what you need she likes going to Greece or stay local. She also loves to give bbj cim fun time had will see her again. She likes to hang out in one spot to get from being noticed by uncle leo. So if you fellas are out at night I will say this ice cream is good but GOD will show you the way to pure happiness. If you need me to be more clear and your a senior member you can pm me and I will give you full details.

FreshJive777
06-01-13, 23:44
So if you fellas are out at night I will say this ice cream is good but GOD will show you the way to pure happiness.I love a good riddle! LOL! For some reason all I can conjure up is Atz's on Anthony across from the catholic bookstore. I'm probably thinking too far north though.

IndianaMike
06-02-13, 06:30
I love a good riddle! LOL! For some reason all I can conjure up is Atz's on Anthony across from the catholic bookstore. I'm probably thinking too far north though. It was never on my loop when I was trolling but the place that comes to my mind is the Zesto and the corner of Broadway and Creighton! But that is to far west for what I am used to but it has been yrs!

Rphphd
06-03-13, 23:25
Finally found one yesterday evening north of the stroll near McD's-thought it was a civilian till she gave the look. Doubled back and caught her on the corner at the gas station headed south. She seemed nervous and didn't want to talk outside the car which was a good sign, got in, did the check and I talked her to go out north to get a room for .5 Brunette slim and a 8-10 on your SW scale. Told me she was 26. She wanted to take a bath so she agreed. To make a long story short I checked out of the room at 8 this morning and dropped her off back downtown! Tipped her an extra. 35 for all the work last night. Might seem high but was worth it for as few SW's that are out anymore. This amounted to wearing me out on mutiples, BBBJCIMS mish, necklace etc. Says she's staying with her "brother" gave me temp digits till she gets her cell back-don't believe that story, but what the hell. Maybe with summer in full swing things might start looking up. Signed.

Even a blind pig finds an acorn now and then.

Hard247
06-14-13, 08:01
Hey guys, I found this sight a few weeks ago but this is my first post. I had a dream I picked up a very nice looking SW from Chicago that comes down here most weekends. The price was right and she seems to be a lot of fun. This dream happend around 6:30 this morning and I can tell you where if you PM me. Have any of you had a dream with her in it?

Hard247
06-14-13, 11:24
This is my first post because I just found this sight a few weeks ago. But I was having a dream this morning that it was about 7:00 am and I picked up a very cute and clean SW she said she lived in Chicago and cums down here on the weekends. She was fun and very skilled of the right price and has a phone. Anyone else have this dream?

Freakzilla
06-15-13, 15:49
Well I TOFTT and it didn't pay off to well. Picked up a WSW that looked kinda lonely and gave her a ride. We went to a spot she knew that was safe and she checked out at first. Things were going good got a nice wash she was a trooper and made sure she went all the way down. Finished up the job with a BBJ but only a facial. I should have known something was up when she decided to get out there and walk. Started down the road and found she slide my wallet out and in her bag. Not to worried about it I had grabbed my old one by mistake and it was empty any way. Moral of the story here if you see a 5 foot redhead who rates about a 6 on the stroll make sure the pockets are empty before she gets in with you. And for any one who can be trusted on here you know who you are PM me if you want to know a nice spot to take a break with out uncle leo stopping in. I have a spot that is great for everyone but me LOL. I will explain that last line in private.

FreshJive777
06-18-13, 00:49
I was driving around the Fairfield / Broadway area about a week ago and saw a late-40's BSW on the porch of a home on Creighton Avenue. She waved as I drove past and in my rearview mirror I saw her attempting to flag me down! I made a second pass to make sure I was seeing clearly, and sure enough she tries to flag me down again! I'm unsure if I want to partake in a near-50-year-old afternoon delight, so I circle some other streets before hitting Creighton again. This time I witness the same BSW walking away from a police cruiser and she waves at me once more while crossing the street! I decide it's too risky and pass up the opportunity. I'm still hoping to find the WSW near the church / ice cream shop reported earlier!

Hardon56
06-18-13, 15:41
Had some business in Fort Wayne and decided to exit the city going east thru New Haven. Saw a WSW along Lincoln Blvd. Aka New Haven Blvd. She was just west of the Hartzel intersection. After I picked her up I found out she lived in the trailer park just west of that intersection and was walking to Speedway for some smokes. She was late 20's. 5'8", slim, fit and about a 8-9 on the SW scale. We drove to a notel where I received BBBJ, DATY, with an uncovered mish. I swear she could be a model or least a stripper at one of the local clubs. She was in a relationship and super clean with very good talents. She said she does not do this at all but she just got in a fight with her boy friend. She nor I had any cover but she assured me she was clean and she asked the same from me. Said her name was Linda. I will be cruising that area again I assure you. No digits.

FreshJive777
06-18-13, 21:43
Picked up a Puerto Rican SW named 'Nikki' around noon today. She was sitting on the steps of a church not too far from the Zesto's on Broadway. Nikki flagged me down once and I swung back around so she could see me. I parked on a side street and she walked right up and got in. I asked if she was a cop and she passed the LE test. I asked if she had a spot and she said Swinney Park so I drove us there, but way too many pedestrians! She recommended a second spot in west central where we partook in BBBJ no CIM for $30! Once we were done she asked to be dropped off at the downtown McDonalds. Not a bad way to spend lunch time!

Be safe gents!

Rphphd
06-20-13, 00:30
I have a contractor currently working for me that lives in Waynedale. Comes to work for me every day and reports that between. 7-9AM its fairly lively at that time of the morning. Some of you mongers might want to switch route times. Personally, I'm still one of those 1 a month late nite travelers who usually see 0. 00 out doing their thing. Christ, I'm too old to get up that early.literally!

Freakzilla
06-21-13, 05:14
Alright I am here with a couple reports. First one is a WSW I picked up close to the Speed GS. Now this one is late 40's not that great to look at but the back of her head is nice and thats all that matters. On the scale she might rate 4. Went to a spot I know and got BBJ CIM. Wanted 4 gave 2 and got what I was after. I don't know how many of you watched soul men with Sam Jackson and Bernie Mac but this one gives the velveteen rub. For the work she gets an A++ for a job well done. Have used her before so I will get digits again.

Second report this one doesn't come out much you have to go to her. Not listed any where but in a pinch I have used her a few times. She is also about a 4 maybe 5 if its dark. When your wanting to unload and nothing else out there she does the trick. BBJ CIM and takes it like a trooper. You will spend 4 if you want full menu not a bad deal. I do have digits for her and she has a friend who will join as well for another 4 she looks better great body but to get to her you will have to see the other first.

FortWayneDude
06-21-13, 12:52
FYI,

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/SE/20120114/NEWS/120119741

IDK if any of you have been on this board long enough to remember, but I am the person the defined what the stroll is and proved there was street action in this city!

SirAleto
07-03-13, 23:53
I was traveling east on Creighton around 8:45pm when I spotted a lady walking the other way. We were between the gas station and the ice cream.

A bit larger booty and I could not tell if white, latina, or black.

She gave me a little wave when she saw me checking her out. I had other priorities but it is good to know there is still some life left in town.

Happy Hunting,

Aleto

Hard247
07-11-13, 08:50
Hey friends, is it just me or has things been dead lately? I've been cruising a bunch but haven't seen anything in days and the last girl I met isn't answering the phone so what up? Anybody been having any luck?

MSN Man
07-17-13, 07:24
Are there any strolls in Auburn, or North Fort Wayne. Will be in the area this week and as always looking. Any help would be great. Thanks MSN

Buford87
07-17-13, 13:34
Seen WSW on the corner close to ice cream stand around 5:30, didn't bother was headed to work.

Hard247
07-18-13, 07:02
I was on the stroll today from about 4:00am-6:00am with no luck. I saw one possible WSW but she was with a guy and she was so high she couldn't walk straight. But that was it. Other than that it was dead until about 6:00 then it seemed every time I turned a corner POPO was there. So it was time to head home.

FwLooper
07-18-13, 13:29
Last few times I've been out (usually between 9 and 11pm) I've come across a girl I've dreamt about a handful of times. Early 30's latina, talks like rosie perez and about a 7 on the scale. Each time I've been busy and she hasn't had a working phone so I've had to pass. Floats around the ice cream stand sometimes on Bway and sometimes on Creighton.

Oowwll
07-24-13, 12:05
I was out last night on the loop around 2 am and passed a WSW on fairfield. She was blonde with shoulder length hair and looked like she was in her mid 30s.

She gave me the look so I looped around and saw her waiting in the liquor store parking lot. The one that is closed down now.

I really wasn't in a position to pick her up so I had to pass. I haven't seen this one reported yet so I wanted to pass it on.

Punch Bag Bob
07-24-13, 20:16
Same blonde as previous post, standing on Fairfield in front of closed liq store, got the look but no cash on hand. She is dressed in red and black and looks good up close, this was at 7:45 pm.

Hard247
08-07-13, 21:03
What a afternoon. So I've been in kinda a dry streak lately so I put in about 3 hours today cruising around some prime spots. And I found absolutely nothing until I was about ready to head home when I saw this tall thin BSW with nice rack and a long skin tight white dress. I thought I hit the jackpot. I gave her the look and she gave me a big wave almost to big but I didn't think much of it. I went around the block to make the scoop. As I got close I could the she had white splotches of skin around he mouth and that was about enough to scare me off right there but I thought I would let her get in so I could get a closer look and she what was up. Then that's when things get a little crazy. I start slowing down and almost get to her and she starts screaming at the top of her lungs "Hey you got a gas can?" Two or three times. Buy this time I was like WTF? So I drove on and she throws he hands up in the air. So by this time I knew she was crazy but I couldn't help making one more pass and taking another look so I did a big loop and and ran into her at the gas station and I'll be damned if in front of god and every body at 3:30 in the afternoon she doesn't start yelling at me for a gas can and jumping up and down failing her arms so this time I know it time to split and fast. But I can say that the dreaded uncle wasn't around much. But the way home I got a text from a little gem that I found that gives massages out of be house. She's a 23 year old black girl that is built! Almost TGTBT but she's 100% the real deal. I'll be happy to share her info if it is ok with her to members I think I can trust and after she tells me it's ok.