PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Graf 61
11-04-06, 18:39
Has anyone ever been to the club just about two blocks up Fulton from the boat?

"Is anyone actually reading this" might be a better question.

AssGrinder
11-05-06, 10:09
I heard first hand of a guy who got full service in a club in downtown Evansville. How many strip clubs can there be in downtown Evansvile?

Graf 61
11-09-06, 19:57
How many strip clubs can there be in downtown Evansvile?

Indeed.

Thanks for the info.

Wingnut454
03-16-07, 16:39
According to the news 231 has been shut down. No great loss.

Mikesinner
09-27-07, 03:49
You can get laid at most Evanszille strip clubs but you will usually have to take the girl home. Even some girls at The Lucky Lady will go with a customer but it takes an investment of time. The trick is to not spent to much money in the club. It also helps if the girls know that you have dated a stripper before. I have heard that bj's are available in The She Lounge but that place is to scary for me.

Two Nutts
12-03-07, 11:34
Went in Sunday and bought a beer. Wish I just picked one up a bar. Tried to watch the football game on a large screen tv but the only dancer was so BIG she took up most of the view from where I was sitting. SAVE YOUR MONEY, AT LEAST ON SUNDAY. I stayed for one beer.

Two Nutts
12-16-07, 11:26
Picked a little spinner from the crowd Monday night and got her home number, suprised me when she actually answered the phone, normally its a fake number. Set a date for Friday noon, her place. I met her outside and she wanted me to take her to several places. I told her this wasn't a cab and I'm not a cab driver. She said what you wanna do, I told her lets go inside to talk about it. We go into this house in the blacks projects (I would'nt be cought dead at night here) wasn't to comfy during the day. She said this is her place but she hasn't been here for three days. Right! This place looked like a shit hole. She locked the door and told me to get undressed on the couch. I'd gave a 100 bucks for a can of lysol to spray this piece of shit furnature. . Told her I just wanted a cbj which she gave with no enthusiasim at all. I did play with her pussy and tits. she was naked as well. I wanted to fuck her little twat but the smell on my hand said not too. This place had holes in the drywall like somebody kicked it in, beer, and booze bottles cigerette butts everywhere. I think it was a crack party place. She said we needed to hurry. So if it was her place why did we need to hurry? Not gonna repeat with this one.

MongerVet
01-04-08, 03:04
I've never been to the She Lounge but I might give it a try. I usually hit the Lucky Lady or Scores, although Busybodies was a regular stop when I first started visiting clubs in Evansville. I don't mind some trashy girls as long as there's a chance of "extras." I personally never saw the point of dropping a couple hundred for a hot girl at an upscale strip club who'd never fuck a customer.

Picked a little spinner from the crowd Monday night and got her home number, suprised me when she actually answered the phone, normally its a fake number. Set a date for Friday noon, her place. I met her outside and she wanted me to take her to several places. I told her this wasn't a cab and I'm not a cab driver. She said what you wanna do, I told her lets go inside to talk about it. We go into this house in the blacks projects (I would'nt be cought dead at night here) wasn't to comfy during the day. She said this is her place but she hasn't been here for three days. Right! This place looked like a shit hole. She locked the door and told me to get undressed on the couch. I'd gave a 100 bucks for a can of lysol to spray this piece of shit furnature. . Told her I just wanted a cbj which she gave with no enthusiasim at all. I did play with her pussy and tits. she was naked as well. I wanted to fuck her little twat but the smell on my hand said not too. This place had holes in the drywall like somebody kicked it in, beer, and booze bottles cigerette butts everywhere. I think it was a crack party place. She said we needed to hurry. So if it was her place why did we need to hurry? Not gonna repeat with this one.

Bigtbear
11-14-08, 18:13
Most of the clubs in Evv have gone to a semi-private area for LDs, the area at the Lucky Lady is a little more private than the others. Dancers are all at least average to above average in looks and body. Club is laid back, you can get some mileage with most of the dancers if you invest some time, you don't have to spend a fortune like you do at some clubs. Good club if you want to spend some one on one time with a dancer.

Honze
11-14-08, 23:59
Lucky lady is my favorite Evansville club as well. You can get more mileage on day shift than night, in my experience anyway. It does suck they redesigned the lap area. The old setup was much more private. I have never been lucky enough to take one out of the club, but I am kind of shy and have never pushed the point either. The girls are usually friendly and there is usually a wide range of looks. The prices are not outrageous.

Stephanies would be a great club if it wasn't so dang expensive. They have awesome private areas. But, it is just crazy expensive for dances and they cut the songs. I will not be going back there unless they make some changes.

Scores is nice inside, but I get the feeling nothing ever gotten extra here. But, if all you want to do is see very pretty women dance it is probably the best club.

She-lounge make a good BLT. That is about the only thing good I can say about it.

Well that is about all I know so far. Maybe one day I will be a senior member and some to the pros will PM me all the secrets. Hehe. Lucky for me I do get to the E. StL clubs once in a while. Much easier for fun there as all you need is a heartbeat and money.

Bigtbear
11-15-08, 16:40
You can get FS as part of the nude private dance at Stephanies with the right dancer, the only problem is you can drop a lot of $ if you do a lot of LDs to find the right dancer. A little discrete tipping will usually let you know if you have one that is, uh, in the right frame of mind.

She Lounge has a big number of ebony ladies dancing after 8:00 or so and later, wide variety of shapes and sizes and looks. Much potential for take out.

Honze
03-29-09, 00:30
I visited Crazy Coconuts this week. It was practically empty. Only 3 or 4 dancers. A few were not bad looking, but not up to Scores or some of the girls at Lucky Lady. They don't have a liquor license, so you pay a cover and get soda. They have a lap dance area that is very nice. Actually probably the best in Evansville. And, a private area (vip) that I didn't see. Dances are 30 for one song in the lap dance area, 50 for one song in private area or 1/2 hour for 150 in private area.

I also overheard tonight that the club was busted Friday so who knows what was going on or what is left.

-------

Also went to Lucky Lady. My favorite Evansville club. For some reason I like this club even though nothing extra has ever been put my way here. Someone almost always sits with me and they have some very pretty women. A few not so pretty, but the ratio is good. I wish they wouldn't have changed the lap dance area it is too open now.

-----------

Also went to She Lounge. My favorite strip club to eat dinner. Hehe. And, drinks are reasonable here. The dancers are friendly here, but the looks of the dancers really dips compared to the other places. If take out is available I sure have not gotten a hint. But, then again I am not a regular.

-----

Stephanie's sure would seem to have possibilities, but it is just so dang expensive and I never seem to find the "right" women.

I have been busy this week, but only have a few more days out of my cage. I am headed back to Louisville at least once more.

Drtsnooch
03-30-09, 20:08
Went to She Lounge on Saturday. Had a great time. I find that I can go in there and spend no more than I would at the local ultra lounge. The women are not nearly as hot as those at Scores but they are a lot more enjoyable. At Scores your mileage varies too much in the VIP. I always get my money's worth with lap dances at She and Busy Body. The women at Busy Body are slightly more attractive but much less friendly. I've never had a good experience at Lucky Lady.

Johnnylake60
05-22-09, 06:27
Stopped by Lucky Lady and Crazy Coconuts. Had a good time at Lucky Lady. Jade is back from Louisville. Worth the stop to see her. Lots of girls. It took an awhile to see a rotation on the dance stage.

Crazy Coconuts, my first visit. Girls are young or maybe I am old. There was a cover charge and no alcohol. No liquior sales, drops entry age to 18. Brings in a lot of the younger crowd.

Indyguy4614
05-22-09, 18:07
Is. Raven still working at LL. If so there's extras to be found. You need to work a bit to get them. Also use to be a dancer. By name of holly. There. Was some there also.

Stopped by Lucky Lady and Crazy Coconuts. Had a good time at Lucky Lady. Jade is back from Louisville. Worth the stop to see her. Lots of girls. It took an awhile to see a rotation on the dance stage.

Crazy Coconuts, my first visit. Girls are young or maybe I am old. There was a cover charge and no alcohol. No liquior sales, drops entry age to 18. Brings in a lot of the younger crowd.

Bigtbear
05-23-09, 10:46
Is. Raven still working at LL. If so there's extras to be found. You need to work a bit to get them. Also use to be a dancer. By name of holly. There. Was some there also.
There is a pair of dark haired girls working LL from bloomington, they give a hot 2 on 1, extras can be had.
Very young stuff at crzy coconuts. One night a girl who claimed to be 21, said she was the "old lady" of the group. Young, firm, soft, and natural, what more can you say? Most girls are a little skittish in the back, even after a repeat visit one 19 y/o was looking over her shoulder a lot. May need some time for things to cool off and the girls to get more relaxed.

Johnnylake60
06-13-09, 10:38
Stopped by LL this week. One girl stood out with alot of attention from the regular crowd. Faith had a steady run to the private dance area. I will be stopping back again to check on her.

Play it safe out there!

Bigtbear
06-14-09, 10:20
Stopped by LL this week. One girl stood out with alot of attention from the regular crowd. Faith had a steady run to the private dance area. I will be stopping back again to check on her.

Play it safe out there!
If you like the young, pretty, fantastic body type look for Mica, ....if you like the soccer mom look for Skylar. Skylar's boobs are kind of small, but she has a great heart shaped butt. Can't go wrong with Faith, good choice.

Honze
06-14-09, 11:12
I miss LL's old private dance area.

The new one is just too open.

I have never tried the private area at Crazy Coconuts.

Anyone try them out?

Bigtbear
06-14-09, 23:11
I miss LL's old private dance area.

The new one is just too open.

I have never tried the private area at Crazy Coconuts.

Anyone try them out?Private area downstairs are comfortable angled seats with sides and well away from the main area, but the 3 or girls I took back there (about 3. 4 weeks ago) were all pretty nervous about doing much and kept saying there was a camera somewhere.5 for 2, high for this area, especially without anything extra. I went there twice and had the same result each time.

They said there was an area upstairs for an even higher rate but none of the girls I talked to said they had ever gave dances up there, and one said they just had regular straight chairs in an open room. Odd they didn't try to sell or push the upstairs.

All the girls were very young, on one night a girl said she was the "old lady" at 21.

Seemed to be a lot of teenager drama with young guys playing pool and trying to act all bad.

Not a place for the serious monger, at least not now.

Johnnylake60
06-15-09, 07:07
I agree with BIGTBEAR. Very young talent attracting very young guys. The scene is too young for me (Drama), but if I was 21, I will be there often. Depends what you can deal with or what you like. Some of the girls are put together real tight. Which is pretty nice!

Honze
07-08-09, 21:03
Any intersting new reports out there for Evansville strip scene?

I will probably hound around some Wed, Thurs and Friday evenings next week. I will report in if anything is interesting. I may make a quick roadtrip to Louisville if I can't seem to find any fun here.

Bfd110
07-09-09, 11:25
Was in Scores yesterday. Must have been in too early cause the best that was there was the bartender. Stephanie. She was a knock out. Goth girl dancing and another. Didnt attempt to find out about extras.

Attempted to run by Crazy Coconuts but it wasnt open and this was around 6:00 pm.

Honze
07-09-09, 19:31
Was in Scores yesterday. Must have been in too early cause the best that was there was the bartender. Stephanie. She was a knock out. Goth girl dancing and another. Didnt attempt to find out about extras.

Attempted to run by Crazy Coconuts but it wasnt open and this was around 6:00 pm.

I am pretty sure Crazy doesn't open till 7PM.

Generally tough for extras in all Evansville clubs, but scores would be extra difficult due to the layout of the dance area. I have never read about anyone getting extra fun at scores. Better off trying Lucky Lady and Stephanies.

Bigtbear
07-09-09, 23:32
I've noticed a lot more 'travelers' in strip clubs these days, girls moving from city to city in search of better money. Most of these girls are up for anything to make some quick $, usually a little more accommodating in the private area and much more willing to do take out. In EVV the "better" ones will be at either Scores or LL, I've noticed a regular stream of travelers at LL. Ask around about the new girl(s), then happy hunting!

Theunit611
04-13-10, 11:08
I visited LL late on a Thursday night. I met one very attractive girl who gave an excellent lap dance, but no extras were to be had. She said with the women working the day shift, it's an entirely different story. However, she added: "They're so nasty that I wouldn't touch them." She was referring to their looks, not to anything else.

I also visited Stephanie's Cabaret. I'd have to say my favorite dancer there was Strawberry. I did a full-nude dance with her, and even though they're supposed to be hands-off, she let me wander. Same story with an Asian girl -- I don't remember her name, but she's got big bolt-ons and she's the only Asian working there. And there was a skinny, young brunette girl who is willing to go quite a bit farther -- but wants you to pay a high price. And finally, I took brunette girl who had dreadlocks into the private booth, and she was no fun at all. Despite her relatively good looks, her hair, predictably, smelled awful, her rules were strict, and everything else was poor.

Theunit611
07-06-10, 13:13
During a recent trip to Evansville, I stopped by Scores, Stephanie's Cabaret and the Busybody Lounge. I also tried to go to Crazy Coco-Nuts, but it's apparently closed, and Lucky Lady, but it was shut down for remodeling.

Scores was a waste of time, and I wasn't a big fan of the girls working that night at Stephanie's Cabaret. I tried the Busybody Lounge, and it was ... interesting. The private dances there cost $20, and as far as the girls are concerned, it seems like literally anything goes. However, the bouncer often watches what's happening, and he'll shout at anyone who he catches getting too grabby.

The girls spend most of their time hanging out at the bar, and if you want a lap dance, you'll have to approach them. I went after Mia, who was by far the most attractive girl there; a gem in an overall mediocre group. She was in her third day on the job, and had clearly not figured much out yet. She said other girls who work there have told her to try and work elsewhere, and there's no doubt she could. If you go, and she's still working there, I highly recommend her.

Bigtbear
08-03-10, 18:11
A couple of new girls earlier in the year were high mileage at busy body but it looks like they are now gone and things aren't as good. Results at lucky lady are also spotty, maybe I'm just in a slump.
Has anyone TOFTT and ventured to she lounge lately? I ran out of patience for things to look up there a long time ago.
Never could get comfortable in the VIP at scores, maybe all the action is OTC.

Honze
01-23-11, 12:14
Anyone tried out the new SC? I haven't been able to get out for a while.

IndianaGuy68
02-18-11, 19:32
Anyone tried out the new SC? I haven't been able to get out for a while.Where is it?

IndianaGuy68
02-20-11, 00:58
Anyone know whatever became of May from the Lucky Lady?

Honze
02-20-11, 14:48
Where is it?It replaced Stephanie's Cabaret.

Evansville Man
02-27-11, 22:21
For those of you who haven't seen, the Exotic She Lounge no longer has dancers. I'm not sure about any girls still hanging around there looking for dates, but no more dancers.

IndianaGuy68
02-28-11, 00:34
For those of you who haven't seen, the Exotic She Lounge no longer has dancers. I'm not sure about any girls still hanging around there looking for dates, but no more dancers.Was at the the LLL on Wednesday. Not like it used to be but had a good dance with a talk black dancer. Possible otc was mentioned.

Bigtbear
03-01-11, 09:59
Was at the the LLL on Wednesday. Not like it used to be but had a good dance with a talk black dancer. Possible otc was mentioned.Actually the she lounge could be entertaining at times, they would sometimes get a MILF try dancing out of desperation. If the she doesn't have dancers, are they trying a new direction as a regular bar?

I'll have to swing by the LLL and file a report. Hope they haven't shutdown the private dance area

IndianaGuy68
03-02-11, 00:10
Actually the she lounge could be entertaining at times, they would sometimes get a MILF try dancing out of desperation. If the she doesn't have dancers, are they trying a new direction as a regular bar?

I'll have to swing by the LLL and file a report. Hope they haven't shutdown the private dance areaLet me know how it goes. They have a decent private area which is not as private as it used to be. The SHE now just has pool. Boring.

Bigtbear
03-04-11, 10:36
Let me know how it goes. They have a decent private area which is not as private as it used to be. The SHE now just has pool. Boring.Made a field trip to LLL. Late afternoon with day shift dancers which I tend to prefer. Private area, which should be called semi-private, has been that way for a while is visited once or twice a song by the dj and people walking by can see in. Works out for good grinding but discourages anything more intense. Private dances are about as good as it gets in Evlle.

Good assortment of girls, very consistent, no rejects but nothing over a 7 or 8 on the SC scale. I like the club for the relaxed atmosphere, you can just sit and watch without being hassled, tip at the stage, enjoy some private dances, or any combination of the above. I've noticed a high amount of club drama in the past but that seems to be at a low ebb now.

As with any club OTC is available if you take a little time to get to know some of the girls.

Johnnylake60
03-06-11, 10:45
For those of you who haven't seen, the Exotic She Lounge no longer has dancers. I'm not sure about any girls still hanging around there looking for dates, but no more dancers.What happened at the SHE?

IndianaGuy68
03-08-11, 19:46
What happened at the SHE?Just pool now. Not the kind you swim in.

Member #5762
03-09-11, 09:19
Hello, bloomington guy here,

Comin to Eville this weekend for my bachelor party, any suggestions on the strip clubs down there? Any extra around? You can pm for details if you like.

Thanks all!

IndianaGuy68
03-10-11, 00:51
Hello, bloomington guy here,

Comin to Eville this weekend for my bachelor party, any suggestions on the strip clubs down there? Any extra around? You can pm for details if you like.

Thanks all! Most fun is at the Lucky Lady on Main st. No extras normally. Scores is spotty but I have had some fun there.

Honze
03-10-11, 19:24
Well I had a little outing this week. Went to LL first. Nothing new really to report. Some real nice looking girls and some you wonder how the heck they are strippers. As usually I had a good time. A couple of the ladies sat with me for a pretty long time and chatted. I had a couple dances with lots of contact. But, no real extras. The dance area is just not very private and the DJ checks in each song. I would say takeout is likely available with the right girls, but I have never had that offered and I have never pushed the subject.

Next went to the Pony (previously Stephanie's). Looks nice inside now. It was really redone. Still a non-alcohol club. Again some really pretty girls and others that just shouldn't be strippers. $13 cover. They were offering 3 song dances for $40 with a free t-shirt and a ticket for free entry next time. Private all nude dances 2 for $50. Private 1/2 hour $150. Others will have to comment on extras. I didn't get any dances.

HandfulOfWheel
03-12-11, 15:10
Was in E-ville most of week. Went to Score's Wednesday night. Had a blast. Helps to have regulars, and one of my old friends was in town working that night. There's a lot of decent talent there, and now the couch dances are down to $20 from $30 (still hefty) with more touching allowed. Not getting any special attention, but have gotten lots of OTC action afterwards. Had a great time without spending too much cash. But, I have noticed that being recognized has its privileges there more than most places.

One thing new since my last visit is the VIP room $125 for 30mins. I don't usually do those things because they are usually a ripoff, but my friend invited me in there at a discount ($100) and told me the bouncer would not check on us. I had a lot of fun and no one checked on us as promised. FYI.

Two Nutts
03-14-11, 15:18
[QUOTE=HandfulOfWheel; 1154863]Was in E-ville most of week. Went to Score's Wednesday night. Had a blast. Helps to have regulars, and one of my old friends was in town working that night. There's a lot of decent talent there, and now the couch dances are down to $20 from $30 (still hefty) with more touching allowed. Not getting any special attention, but have gotten lots of OTC action afterwards. Had a great time without spending too much cash. But, I have noticed that being recognized has its privileges there more than most places.

Sorry I couldn't make it buddy, I had the crud. Picked it up in Indy while there and kept it for two weeks. Felt like the flu but doc said viral infection that has been going around. Feel alot better now. Really sucked being in Vegas feeling like shit.

TN

Evansville Man
03-26-11, 18:29
Anyone else think that a club with girls who looked like the ones in Suckerpunch would be a good idea? Especially if they had a few VIP rooms for individual clients? Just a thought.

Evansville Man

Honze
03-27-11, 14:19
Anyone else think that a club with girls who looked like the ones in Suckerpunch would be a good idea? Especially if they had a few VIP rooms for individual clients? Just a thought.

Evansville ManYeah where are those.

Didn't like the ending of that movie. And, it could have used a lot of nudity. Hehe.

IndianaGuy68
03-30-11, 21:15
Spent some time there scoping out the action for a buddy weekend. Found alleya and summer (formerlly skylar). I'd describe alleya as a black barbie- hot, great private dances. Summer is blonde and even hotter. Great dance from summer but she has a way of making your $ vanish quickly- but worth it!

EvansvilleMan3
04-03-11, 13:09
Went and checked out the Pony last night. Been a long time since I had been there. The club was really busy at 11 and I took the only parking space there was available. My butt hit a seat and within a minute there was a really hot girl sitting next to me. 15 dollar cover charge and only 2 free drinks. The girls don't have to sell drinks anymore which is a huge plus. 2 nudes for 50, 3 topless for 40 (thats probably the deal) , half hr for 150. Alot of young spinner type girls and several of the other kinds also. It was a good time and I was there for quite awhile with 25ish girls dancing it took awhile to make the cycle.

Fatboy Riderky
12-04-11, 11:59
I think that was the name of the club on Columbia st. Got there a few min after it opened and there was a young redhead. A little plump but was still hott to me. Anyway sat and talked for a few min and decided to have a private dance. DAMN it was a good dance. Let my hands roam on that big ass. I believe takeout might be available if you worked on it. May go back when I build upo\ my play money to find out.

Fatboy

Bsabiker
12-05-11, 10:12
I think that was the name of the club on Columbia st. Got there a few min after it opened and there was a young redhead. A little plump but was still hott to me. Anyway sat and talked for a few min and decided to have a private dance. DAMN it was a good dance. Let my hands roam on that big ass. I believe takeout might be available if you worked on it. May go back when I build upo\ my play money to find out.

FatboyThat would be the "Busybody"

IndianaGuy68
08-25-12, 11:38
New girls at the lucky lady just arrived during the day shift. Go check them out. Fun!

Hamrsblonz
09-01-12, 10:18
Have had excellent VIP with Exxxtacy and Roxxxy lately. Nothing ever mentioned by either party, just simply tipped a Ben upfront and trusted they would be worth it.

Theunit611
09-17-12, 00:06
Just refreshing some of what's already known here:

Went to The Pony on a Sunday night. $13 cover, and they give you two tickets that get you two free small fountain sodas. It was incredibly slow with two or three customers and four dancers. The dancers were Roxy, Ecstasy, Missy and Nicki. Missy was chatting up one customer, and the rest were very unenthusiastic. Did the two-song, $50 full nude booth with Roxy, who I must say is very, very attractive. As soon as we were in there, UPSELL began. She wanted an extra $50 to touch her boobs or $30 to touch her ass. Anyway, it was a pretty good time, but it's no bargain; I'd only recommend if you've got money to blow. Nicky's got a great body, but wasn't paying much attention to the customers, so even with the place totally empty, I couldn't get her attention.

Skippy3
10-03-12, 22:12
Will be in town next month with the wife. Any suggestion on where we Sould look for some couple friendly ladies?

Member #5458
12-07-12, 18:08
Can anyone tell me with clubs are open on Sunday thanks

Bsabiker
12-28-12, 10:31
I read in today's Courier that "Fat Mike" died. Memorial service Saturday afternoon at bar

TmExpress20
01-02-13, 19:30
Visited the Pony on a Sunday night. 4 girls working. I got a $50 dance from a girl named Secret. It was worth every penny. Gave a $20 tip. I recommend the trip.

EvansVilleMan1
05-19-13, 15:01
Hey all,

Noob here. I'd been living in Indy for the last few years so I've got some pretty solid info on the clubs up there if there is anything you guys want to know. Particularly Brad's Brass Flamingo. Anyway, I recently moved down to E-ville for work and have gone to Score's and The Pony a couple of times. I had a question about a girl at the Pony, London. I've gotten a dance or two with her and she's crazy hot and cool, but I was wondering if anyone had had any luck with extras in or out of the club? Will trade info about any girls I know in Indy.

BubbaBub91
06-25-13, 23:32
Any info on Lacey at the Pony? Saw her once when passing through and will be in area over weekend. Wondering if she plays for extra.

Member #5023
08-19-13, 01:20
I'm looking for recommendations on a spot where I can have a little fun. Prefer non.whites. Blacks / Latinas.

Are all clubs dry?

Which clubs have better contact?

Are any better for extras?

Velroy
08-28-13, 00:09
I'm looking for recommendations on a spot where I can have a little fun. Prefer non. Whites. Blacks / Latinas.

Are all clubs dry?

Which clubs have better contact?

Are any better for extras?Was at Scores in July for a bachelor party and I can tell you there are extras to be had there. Had a private dance with a beautiful black lady and figured it would be just that. No sooner than it started another dancer and a gentlemen came back into the room and the girl put up a partition. Things got a little wild on their end and they moved the partition enough that I could see her giving him a BBBJ. At that point I just simply stated "I've have what he is having" and another $.6 later I left a happy camper. Private dances are full on touching as well. A lot had changed since the last time I had been there. Plenty of SW about to. One got kicked out for being a big to aggressive in soliciting people.

MainStreet
10-24-13, 08:27
Going to be in town next week and looking for some fun. I'm an active senior from Indy. I haven't been to E'ville in a couple of years. How are the strip clubs now? Found some take out now and then. Hoping to find some next week. Can anyone give some recommendations? Please PM me. Thanks.

JohnnyBoy14
03-04-14, 18:27
I don't think any girl will do extras beside grab boobies and ass for 40 bucks mores. If something do happen, news spread easily and e ville don' t like that. These clubs are good for look and make friends.

Drtsnooch
05-28-14, 00:06
I'm in town for a few days and would like to get some dances from my ATF Champagne. Anyone know where she's dancing these days? Thick black girl with nice plump lips. She was at Busybody the last time I was in town.

Football Fan
06-01-14, 15:17
Visited the pony recently. Enjoyed myself. My favorites were hazel and Scarlett. Some of the girls gave the "I don't give a shit" attitude but several fun and enjoyable girls too. Sonja was really pushy for private dances but I didn't partake. Any suggestions on girls there for my next visit?

Fatboy Riderky
12-16-14, 17:11
I don't know what the name is but stopped by the club by the fulton book store yesterday. It had just opened and two girls dancing. The one was HOTT. Short and built from the ground up. The other tall and cute. Both very nice but the sell was on. I didn't partake but don't think any extras were to be had by the way they talked. Still very nice club and sexy ladies.

Two Nutts
12-17-14, 14:45
I don't know what the name is but stopped by the club by the fulton book store yesterday. It had just opened and two girls dancing. The one was HOTT. Short and built from the ground up. The other tall and cute. Both very nice but the sell was on. I didn't partake but don't think any extras were to be had by the way they talked. Still very nice club and sexy ladies.That would have been Scores, I would have joined ya. May hit Saturday night.

Bored34
01-10-15, 20:46
I'm looking to hit up some places during the daytime. Any suggestions? Don't have lots to spend which I'm guessing rules out extras.

Bored34
01-15-15, 14:48
I have yet to visit any, but there are numerous threads on Topix regarding the SCs, mostly the Pony. Have any of you been to the site to see what is said? I'm wondering what's true and what's misinformation. Thanks!

SeanFlynn556
04-03-15, 18:05
Heard the Pony got a raid any truth behind that?

Bored34
04-03-15, 22:17
Heard the Pony got a raid any truth behind that?I have yet to see it anywhere else and no idea why it would be raided by the Feds as claimed.

MainStreet
07-10-15, 12:37
Are there any strip clubs in Henderson? Is scores still about the best one in Evansville?

DanMonger
07-10-15, 17:00
Are there any strip clubs in Henderson? Is scores still about the best one in Evansville?Nothing in Henderson. But yes scores has the best looking girls.

tedb141
07-11-15, 17:53
I visit Evansville occasionally and used to make scores my regular haunt. Thought I would try Lucky Lady a week ago and ran into Octavia. Long blonde hair with pony tails. Hottest body I've seen in a while. She seemed kind of shy or just didn't like me at first But I kept working it, couldn't get over that body and wanted to be all over it, bought her a few drinks, as time went on, she loosened up and seemed to want to be all over me. Best time I've had in a strip club in my life. Highly recommend you spend a little bit of time with this one, seems she needs to get comfortable and after a few drinks you'll be happy! I know where I'm going when I go to Evansville. She told me she usually works Thursdays and Saturdays. YMMV!

Hendo76
12-12-15, 12:47
I know this doesn't make a bit of difference now but I sure do miss the good old days of Untouchables / Club Paradise. Fully nude and BYOB (when it was Untouchables). That was a great club. Out in the middle of nowhere and the girls were always friendly and ready to have a good. No a great time!

I have stopped going around here really. The only good ones I've been too in the last few years were in East St Louis. They allow full touching except for the Vaj-jay while on stage.

Hendo76
12-30-15, 14:15
We had our end of the year get together a couple weekends ago. Wound up at the LL like normal. I personally don't go to local clubs because they are so bad but this is the one night a year I do.

I have to say, I was not impressed again. Maybe I'm just out of the loop but I'm not into all the tattoos. Small ones are ok but the big ones don't do anything for me.

Feet? I just don't understand why you would be a stripper and not take care of your toes. I'm not a foot guy by any means but about half of those girls have some really bad feet. When guys are sitting at the strange, the feet are right there in your face, you can't miss them. Take care of the toes ladies.

About half of the girls had good bodies. Not one of them was too skinny, which I prefer. Most of them had curves in all the right places. Too bad there were so many big tats on those curves.

The environment was sketchy as always. Seems grungy like normal. The crowd is kinda dead really, not having a lot of fun it seems.

The girls did have good attitudes and tried to have some fun but most of the guys, except my crew, weren't into it.

Glad I don't have to go back for another year.

Member #4968
01-18-16, 11:17
Does anyone recommend either the pony or scores for best chance of extras? I get the feeling the pony offers more as some of the girls have seemed friendly. Also has anyone seen scarlett at the pony in awhile? The last few times I went I can't find her.

RedRedWine
04-05-16, 16:57
Had a couple of trips to the Pony the past month. No booze does suck, but the private rooms are nice. So far most of the girls seem to offer no extras, but I did get a private dance from a black girl there in the middle of the week.

Expensive but good meal. Don't think she's there anymore though. Last couple of times have been chatting with this cute chubby blonde there. Very sweet and friendly, but nothing on the menu that I've seen.

Don't think I'll be spending much time or money there with neither liquor or extras.

Went to Scores with some friends. Girls are pretty hot and have some crazy moves on the stage. Only an open area for private dances, so I can't imagine any extras being available there.

Nice place for a party, but Pony seems better for 1 on 1 time with the girls.

I've driven by the Busy Body and Lucky Lady but never been in. Anybody got the latest reports from them (girls, prices, extras)?

Hendo76
04-06-16, 16:45
Last time I went to Busy Body, it was a total dive. Back in the late 90's it was a legit place but now, I'm not so sure. I used to date a girl out of there who lived in Mt Vernon.

Lucky Lady Lounge is hot and miss. I go there about once a year for a guys' night out. When we went a couple months ago, I was unimpressed. None of the girls really were my type. Their dance room is open too with a bouncer sitting outside looking in. There are extras to be had there with the right girl. It's an upper end dive to me but it used to be the best one before Scores.

Favorite 3 L experience, hanging out with Triple H there one night after the WWE show. We had a blast.

RedRedWine
04-16-16, 15:49
Probably very different sort of taste on my part but has anybody seen the girl with the mohawk at the Pony lately? Seemed friendly when I saw her a couple weeks ago and something about her look sets me off. Anybody know if there's anything extra available with her? PM's welcome.

Scott688
06-03-16, 21:42
Had a couple of trips to the Pony the past month. No booze does suck, but the private rooms are nice. So far most of the girls seem to offer no extras, but I did get a private dance from a black girl there in the middle of the week.

Expensive but good meal. Don't think she's there anymore though. Last couple of times have been chatting with this cute chubby blonde there. Very sweet and friendly, but nothing on the menu that I've seen.

Don't think I'll be spending much time or money there with neither liquor or extras.

Went to Scores with some friends. Girls are pretty hot and have some crazy moves on the stage. Only an open area for private dances, so I can't imagine any extras being available there.

Nice place for a party, but Pony seems better for 1 on 1 time with the girls.

I've driven by the Busy Body and Lucky Lady but never been in. Anybody got the latest reports from them (girls, prices, extras)?Red, I met couple girls few months back that didn't look bad. They told me they worked at busy body. Don't know if its still open, but they told me to stop by and I know the 1 girl name I would recommend. Pm me if you interested.

Scott688
06-03-16, 21:43
Are there any strip clubs in Henderson? Is scores still about the best one in Evansville?Hell no. We are lucky to have AMP.

SteenkyNutz502
06-05-16, 01:26
Red, I met couple girls few months back that didn't look bad. They told me they worked at busy body. Don't know if its still open, but they told me to stop by and I know the 1 girl name I would recommend. Pm me if you interested.Just made a stop by at Scores while visiting some friends; the biggest saving grace with them is a lot of the girls there are fetish friendly, which is a plus for me. But then again I don't ask for much when it comes to that. A good bump and' grind is what they specialize in. Now the Pony has always been a plus with their full frontal nudity option, and I have met some ladies there who will get up close and personal in there, though they're technically "not supposed to. " Definitely a lot of YMMV to be factored in.

Scott688
07-02-16, 11:57
I hooked up with dancer from lucky lady. Never been, just wondering if most girls there are as friendly.

CaptainAlvord
10-22-16, 12:40
Hey folks. Been a lurker of this site for several years and thought I would make a contribution. I've been in the Evansville area for around three years and have visited the Pony around ten times over that period. Most of my visits were 2-3 years ago but have made a couple trips the last couple weeks.

I usually go during the afternoon. I prefer less of a crowd and in my experience the girls are more attentive and are more often willing to go that extra mile to make sure I leave satisfied. Out of my visits around 7 have been during the afternoon usually around 2 PM. Earlier than that you might only find one girl. Cover during the afternoon is usually free but on one of my visits the last couple weeks I was told it was $8. Cover the last time I was there at night was $13 but that was two years ago. You pay the door greeter and you get two tickets for sodas. This is a non-alcohol strip club but this allows the dancers to go full nude, which in my experience only happens the private dances.

Club is fairly dark, with a fair amount of light effects going. 4 or 5 tvs mounted to walls which are mostly mirrors. Decent sized low to the ground stage in the center with two poles and a small catwalk in between them. Easy to walk up to to tip the dancers for a quick grind. Decently comfortable seats and small tables are mostly to the front of the club with a few on either side of the stage. Behind the stage is the DJ booth and private dance areas. Next to the dj booth are several private dance closets that are totally private. Behind the dj booth is a large open area with a long corner couch for the the quick topless dances. Topless dances in this area I believe are 2 for $50. Never gotten those so not sure. During the afternoon they run a 15 minutes for $75 special for the full nude private booth dances. Otherwise Its $150 for a half hour or $300 for an hour. Then there is the tip to the dancer depending on what sort of experience you want. I usually go for the 15 for $75 or 30 for $150 deals as they are full nude.

During the afternoon there's usually 3 to 6 girls working mostly in their 20's to 30's. Usually 1 to 2 I would rate as a 7-8 (petite, cute face, handful of tits), usually 2 or 3 I would rate a 5 or 6 (little bit of weight to them but not overly fat) and usually 1 or two that make cringe (just plain old fat and ugly). The couple nights I have been there the girl count doubles (Mon. -thurs) to triples (Fri. / sat). During the day the girls are usually sitting in a group chatting or in the dressing room until a customer arrives. Several times I have been the only guy there and the group will slowly migrate to sit around you and chat. One at time will usually get on stage to dance to the music on random shuffle (at night their is a DJ). Typically the girls will do two stage dances. First with top on and second with top off. If I find the girl to at least a 7 I will go up during the topless dance a give a dollar of two tip for a quick dance from them at the steps to the stage. This gives me a good look at the dancer and let's her know that I could be interested in a private.

90% of the dancers allow you grab and feel there bodies (including tits) in the private area with no asked for tip (I usually tip a 20 afterwards though). A handful will let you play with their kitty's free of charge but most of the girls will politely move your hand away if you get too close to that area. In my experience I've gotten extras from 75% of the afternoon dancers I've taken for a private nude dance for between $100 to $150 tip depending on services and the girl. Most of them have been up front before even going back to the booths. On my last two trips (last two weeks and first visit to the Pony in over a year) didn't lead to any extra fun in the back rooms but the dancer has made suggestions that something outside the club from her would be available. Night time dancers in my experience aren't as accommodating. Usually grabbing the breasts are a required tip and anything else doesn't really seem to be on the menu. Although I did have one dancer two years ago during the night grind hard over my pants for the sole purpose of seeing if she could make me reach my release.

Overall I find the Pony to be a fun experience. And try to get there whenever I have the itch and free cash to spare. BP girls would be cheaper since there would be no VIP charge but I find the ability to actually see the girls before pulling the trigger and the relative safety (not a bust / robbery set-up) of the club to be worth the premium.

Take care fellow hobbyists.

DanMonger
10-31-16, 01:14
Not usually a club guy but I visited the pony. 150 for 30 minutes with a HOTTIE named Amber. Short with dark hair with perky small c's and a gorgeous ass. Grabbed her ass and tits. She let me whip it out but wouldn't touch. She must've liked it as I got her number. Texted it and her phone lit right up. Could be some extras to be had here.

Slugger99
11-13-16, 08:45
Not usually a club guy but I visited the pony. 150 for 30 minutes with a HOTTIE named Amber. Short with dark hair with perky small c's and a gorgeous ass. Grabbed her ass and tits. She let me whip it out but wouldn't touch. She must've liked it as I got her number. Texted it and her phone lit right up. Could be some extras to be had here.Did you have any luck with her.

DanMonger
11-15-16, 18:20
Did you have any luck with her.I haven't been back.

Slugger99
11-29-16, 00:38
I hooked up with dancer from lucky lady. Never been, just wondering if most girls there are as friendly.I've heard some are friendly like that. If I partook in weed I know I'd have two that I'd be able to bang for sure. Who did you hook up with.

Tmill18
01-26-17, 09:58
I heading out to the Pony late Friday afternoon. Does any one know the names of dancers that are fun to hang out with? It looks like I can get 30 minutes for 150.00 does it matter if dancers are full nude? I haven't been to a place that only services soda pop.

Tmill18
01-27-17, 21:25
Hot off the press! I'm still here at the Pony as I write this. Very clean, smells good, and parkinglot well lit. A little hard to find if you miss the sign with arrow.

I paid cover 8. 00 got 2 drink tickets. At 5 pm I'm almost the only one in here. I was here 2 minutes before the beatiful Disontee came over and gave me the whole info. I got 15 minutes full nude for 75.00. We went to a closed room.

She had my pants down, my little trooper out in 45 secs. I was done soon after that. She did ask for extra tip so I gave another 10.00 $.

Went back out to see the other dancers. Soon after that another sweer heart came over. She was super nice and fun. Diffently make it clear she was not as handys as Disontee. Never the less I went back in for more. She saw much more athletic and less tiuchy. Very worth it. I will be back tomorrow in the day time for more.

Edit; on my phone pardon the spelling.

Tmill18
01-29-17, 00:46
So, went back this afternoon. Same deal same dancer, Disontee, 15 minutes 75 $ she went right to work. Then after made small talk at the table. She got out her phone and showed me a masterbation video and how WET she gets. She asksed "is that normal"? More on this later if requested.

Back in this evening. Totally different environment. Still using the same wristband that I got when I paid mycover charge in the afternoon. Every girl in there is down to business no small talk just do you win a dance? A lot of them are don't touch me even in the closed private rooms. Lot more expensive now as a minimum of $50 or $150 is expected.

Then a knight in shining armor comes through. Lily. Do a minimum 50.00 pay me in a large tip and I will give you extra. She went right to work. She is a safety first kind of gal. So 160.00 spent.

Now time for a quick nap and recharge and I will go back to see what happens in the later evenings as they don't close till 5 am.

Tmill18
01-30-17, 23:25
A few follow ups from the weekend. Yes the motorcycle expo was a real thing. It was at the Old national center. Search mid west motorcycle expo.

The nice youg lady was black / ebony. I saw her 2 times once Friday day and Saturday day. She dosent work evenings. At least, that's what she said. LOL. Her name, is more like the WATER, Dasani.

We did a private dance in the full nude area. I commented on how "wet she was. " That is what sparked the conversation. I said it was really hot. She was concerned that being so wet makes it diffcult for her to feel sensation after a while. I told her she was a "closet squirter. ".

She really seemed not to know what a squirter was, or that it was normal.

She then pulled out the cell phone video. At first I thought she was fu*ng with me. But her outter lips matched. She was worried that when she bates, she pees. I told her, I'm not a doctor, but my detailed research. Shows that it is not urine. Now, at this point I'm saying to myself 1. My work guys will never ever belive me. 2. Can I watch that again.

I then laid down some confidence that she is fine. That she also has a speical skill set in which the adult industry pays good money if you can do it. Years of research on this subject has finally paid off.

The evening game was very different. I burned through some good cash before I found the right one. Or she found me.

I went through several ladies, one of which had a NO TOUCH policy. Grrr. So with no success my new process was, if a girl just walked up & asked to do a private dance I said "No, I looking for someone else. I must have turned down every girl at least once. Some multiple times.

If the girl sat down next to me and started a conversation that's when I would digg into the menu. I found what works for me is to ask questions about the other girls who are dancing and turn it into a gossip session. Iilly sat down with me. I asked lots of questions. Then what does she do in the private room with no cameras? She said 50 for 2 songs. Pay that now. Then once in the room pay her directly 100.00 tip.

As the evening went on, I found the ones who offered sextras where done early. The ones who did not do, are still doing, No touch dances at 4 am. I'm sure there are exceptions though.

Lily was a tall, long hair brunette, straight, and a B or C cup. She provided the rain gear.

TmExpress20
03-08-17, 03:00
Visited Saturday. Saw a black girl named serenity. Nice $50 dance. The menu could be open.

TriStateMonger
03-21-17, 15:33
Hello Mongers was there last night. I don't remember the girl name but did the private dance 150 for 30 mins! As soon as door closed she gave a great BBBJ then she climbed on with no gear and then did a little DATY with FIV and FIA at same time. Then climbed back on for CIV. Will prolly end up there again tonight as she will be working! Although the girl I had my eye on was hot Latina with fake ta ta's. Anyone ever dream of her??

Cheers.

TSM.

Iusig
03-22-17, 11:06
Even if you don't know her name, can you provide more info? Skinny? Chunky? Baby damage? Or one of the many that are just right? They post a lot of their dancers on facebook so you might be able to figure it out from there.

Hello Mongers was there last night. I don't remember the girl name but did the private dance 150 for 30 mins! As soon as door closed she gave a great BBBJ then she climbed on with no gear and then did a little DATY with FIV and FIA at same time. Then climbed back on for CIV. Will prolly end up there again tonight as she will be working! Although the girl I had my eye on was hot Latina with fake ta ta's. Anyone ever dream of her??

Cheers.

TSM.

DearHungry
05-02-17, 09:13
Visited Lucky Lady a few months ago and had a nice time. It is more like a neighborhood type strip club that serves alcohol and has beer specials in a barrel when you first come in. I also had a great time with Octavia and another girl forgot her name but tatted up said she was an artist. The private dance area is open so I can't see how you could get extras and I did not ask for takeout. Just got a little drunk and had fun with the dancers.

DearHungry
05-02-17, 09:34
The same week I visited Lucky Lady I also visited Xcess. Interior is much nicer than Lucky Lady and it is walking distance from Hotels around the casino. I did not notice the smoke smell here as much as Lucky Lady. The girls are not as friendly as Luck Lady and expect you to spend a lot more for their attention. I handed out a lot of tips and ended up with a $75 dance in a private room. Lots of roaming but not much else was offered. Overall Luck lady was way more fun and less expensive.

Football Fan
06-17-17, 12:40
I am returning to Evansville to play some cards and want to return to the pony. Any suggestions on the girls who will provide extras. Day and night shift. Always had my eye on hazel and London. In or out of the club would be ok. Thanks.

OhThatsGood
07-26-17, 11:20
Recently visited Evansville on business. Spent part of an afternoon at the Pony. Had a fantastic time on dayshift with Monica. Slightly larger (not BBW, kind of a Serena Williams type build) young black girl. Paid for a half hour in private room, and the fun began. Very open menu. Very good time. Damage was $$ total, including room charge, and I would do it again if I come back to the area. Make sure to bring your own tophat.

Any questions, PM me.

Muley
08-05-17, 08:08
I visited last Saturday night. Nice usual strip club experience with Wicked. Slim build. Nice Bs. She sat down and started flirty chit chat. After about 10 minutes she asked me if I wanted a dance. I opted for 2 songs. In the room, lots of grinding, roaming allowed. She seemed to get into a little hair pulling. Extras not available. Damage was. 5. I would repeat.

Jbkmin
08-06-17, 16:34
Pony opens at noon? How many ladies working during that time? And is it still 50 for a couple of songs?

Muley
08-12-17, 09:17
Pony opens at noon? How many ladies working during that time? And is it still 50 for a couple of songs?Day shift number of dancers varies from 1 to 4. Still. 5 for 2 songs.

Muley
08-12-17, 09:21
Visited last Saturday. Had a nice time with Vixen. She is a thin blonde with a great ass and nice Bs. Opted for a half hour dance. Roaming allowed with options available. Damage was 1. 5 with. 2 tip. I will repeat.

Howelltight
09-26-17, 14:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

JohnnyBoy14
01-12-18, 17:44
Look like she into hardcore porn.

DanMonger
01-12-18, 18:33
Look like she into hardcore porn.Where can we find a vid?

JohnnyBoy14
01-12-18, 18:42
Where can we find a vid?Right now only pics. Yes I looking for the vids too.

Slugger99
01-12-18, 19:16
Look like she into hardcore porn.That's from a "professional" photo shoot. I know several strippers who have pics like that. Doesn't mean hardcore porn. But if you do find one please share.

JohnnyBoy14
01-12-18, 19:52
That's from a "professional" photo shoot. I know several strippers who have pics like that. Doesn't mean hardcore porn. But if you do find one please share.Of course will share. You going love what I founds. Thank me later.

DanMonger
01-13-18, 16:01
Of course will share. You going love what I founds. Thank me later.Well what have you found and are you going to share?

TmExpress20
01-14-18, 15:45
Of course will share. You going love what I founds. Thank me later.Johnny. Where is the good stuff?

JohnnyBoy14
01-14-18, 18:50
http://usa.anon-ib.su/in/index.html

JohnnyBoy14
01-17-18, 15:29
Angel from pony.

Peejay2015
01-17-18, 16:12
Angel from pony.You corrupted me, now I have to find this one. Here's FaceBook.

https://m.facebook.com/LoveAngeltheponyevansville/

Iusig
01-22-18, 18:28
Dan and Phil msg me I want to compare notes. Everyone else: Decided to go to Busybody a few days ago to check out the scenery. Thin white girl with a cute face (for busybody) but kinda big nose and had baby damage was nice to me until all of a sudden she started bitching at me and left me at the bar by myself. Even after I bought a. 25 dance from her! Thinnish slightly older black girl stole 10 bucks from me after I agreed to buy her two jager bombs as long as she brought me a beer and a cigarette. Total cost should have been 10. I gave her a 20. She brought me my beer and smoke, said I'll be right back, but never came back. Oh well. What do you expect from this place. She wasn't my type so I didn't get a dance but she was friendly. Finally hung out with a spinner black girl and got a. 25 dance. She was ok behind the beads but no real extras. Didn't get a chance to discuss outdoor activities cause every time she was going to try to come back and hang out some other dancer was bothering me. The place is very dark and there have been horror stories about it being dangerous, but everything was calm the night I was there.

Oh yeah: There's a $5 cover charge which is evidently a "membership" because everybody in there was smoking.

Sorry another edit: There was a little tiny while girl who said she was 4'11 that I talked to for a few minutes. Pretty cute, seemed goth, had pretty significant baby damage for her size. By the time I met her I cut to the chase and wondered what was going on outside the club and she said no way so that was it.

TwoFries
02-03-18, 15:25
What are the odds there is more on menu if she agrees to go do a dance for an hour outside of the club?

DanMonger
02-05-18, 14:25
What are the odds there is more on menu if she agrees to go do a dance for an hour outside of the club?If she's willing to do anything outside of the club she can and should be had.

TmExpress20
02-19-18, 22:39
Visited last Saturday. Saw Jasmine. Got the 2 dances for 50. More to be had. Seniors can PM for more details.

JohnnyBoy14
03-28-18, 15:44
https://www.erome.com/a/WLdobqwy

RevHard
03-28-18, 17:42
https://www.erome.com/a/WLdobqwyNice find.

SeanFlynn556
03-31-18, 13:27
https://www.erome.com/a/WLdobqwyWould love to see more but great find!

JohnnyBoy14
04-01-18, 13:40
Another Videos will be Trinity. But can't upload.

Randy2121
04-02-18, 15:46
https://www.erome.com/a/WLdobqwyBeen out of the loop for a few weeks what club is she. Send me info please.

SeanFlynn556
04-03-18, 22:08
Another Videos will be Trinity. But can't upload.Could you dm where to find those?

Emperor Lime
04-06-18, 02:50
Went to the Pony with a friend (his first time actually) about a month ago and spotted a tall, busty ebony by the name of China. Talked to her for a minute then requested a private dance. For a modest offer full extras were available, will definitely be seeing her again next time I go.

AMPing365
11-27-18, 01:04
I met Kelly one night at Lucky Lady a few months back. Perfect AA girl with an amazing body and personality. I would love to see her again. Anyone know what nights she works or how to get a hold of her?

My last few visits to the Pony have sucked. Lots of new girls that just sat around (although I may be just going at the wrong times) I only go during the week. I probably will not go anymore now that Lotus moved to Excess.

JBoy14
12-13-18, 16:01
Stop by pony weds night and grab dancer faith.

2 songs. We have pretty good time in the private. But I bet things could be better if frequently to her for sure.

Muley
12-26-18, 08:23
Visited Pony on Saturday. Met Luscious. Dark hair, lots of tats. A little thicker than I prefer, but attractive enough to be a turn on. Nice chit chat in the open. She asked if I was going to take her in the back and let her molest me. I asked about doing a little molesting myself. With a tip she allows touching everywhere but FIV. Opted for half hour. Nice time. I will repeat.

Football Fan
12-31-18, 13:29
Has anyone ever had any luck with these 2? Inside or outside the club? Thanks. Pm if you want is fine.

JBoy14
01-04-19, 23:02
Hipster jazzy know how to take care clients in the back.

JBoy14
01-05-19, 01:22
Ask for jazzy in the back.

Jjax24
01-09-19, 09:56
Ask for jazzy in the back.Which club and can you give some more details? PM if you prefer.

JBoy14
01-10-19, 00:51
Which club and can you give some more details? PM if you prefer.Look for her.

Jjax24
01-16-19, 19:22
I have some details on a legit provider at one of the local clubs. She is legit and very nice. Senior members can PM me for details. This girl must be treated right. If you have details on any girls to trade that would be preferable.

HuntersVenture
01-26-19, 14:46
If your not a amoker you won't like the smell at the luck lady. I went parked on the side of the street. Opened the first door on the north side. The stink of smoke hit me like a wall. Didn't bother opening the second. Door. For thiae of you who smoke youll love it I guess. Not for me though.

Keepinitclean
02-10-19, 22:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Abyss23
02-11-19, 16:28
I think it is xcess.

Anyone have any luck there? I've met some fun gals before but never able.

To close the deal.

Member #6155
04-03-19, 15:47
Will be in town for business tomorrow and may have a few hours to kill. Any tips or recommendations on the pony? Or any other clubs for that matter.

DanMonger
04-04-19, 19:33
Will be in town for business tomorrow and may have a few hours to kill. Any tips or recommendations on the pony? Or any other clubs for that matter.Evansville is. Dead. PM me and I can set you up.

Member #6155
04-05-19, 10:31
I only had about an hour or so between meetings so I didn't have a lot of time but decided to swing by the pony to see if anything was going on. Long story short they didn't quite open on time and when they did the girls didn't come out for a few more minutes. No biggie but didn't have much time. Daytime strip clubs are always hit and miss. Anyway a few girls start coming out and one sits down next to me starts vaping, talks to me about the recent murder of a rapper, the cure for aids, then the topic of Trump. I thought seriously 'is this her sales pitch?' All the while she's sitting there she's pretty much c* blocking me from any of the other girls coming over. As I was leaving a tall brunette came walking in that I would have liked to spend some time with but I had to get going.

At least they had a baseball game on one of the TVs.

Will be in town for business tomorrow and may have a few hours to kill. Any tips or recommendations on the pony? Or any other clubs for that matter.

JohningAround
05-01-19, 22:05
Saw Electra a hot tall brunette. While talking before a dance she mentioned she was getting off soon (this was around 9 pm) so naturally I was like hey do you dance outside the club. And she was like no dude. Well, I tried. Anyway, She has tig old bitties for sure and I did a 30 min dance and had them all over me. She isn't afraid to show you every inch of her pussy either and even puts it in right in front of your face (which thankfully it is clean). She said she gets "freaky" in 30 minute dances and I can't complain with the view. But definitively nothing extra to be had here outside some normally allowed touching. Still worth the money to have a hottie all over me for 30 minutes. But don't go in thinking you will get more. There was a blonde with a huge dragon belly tattoo. I bet I'd have better luck there LOL. Good luck!

JohningAround
05-04-19, 22:46
So this one not so great (but I usually have good experiences there). The place is always crazy dead on the weeknights, which makes sense of course. Amazingly on a Thursday night there were 8 girls though. And 4 dudes LOL. This was from like 11-1 am which was way later than I should have stayed. Anyway, of course with 4 dudes there the girls are all pissed off royally because they're making no money. I watch a round of dancing and was hoping this hot petite brunette with some tats (I think Aria, or something like that) would come over. Because there are 4 dudes there. And as soon as she gets done dancing *poof* she goes to the locker room and disappears. I'm not like some huge nasty dude either- she just wanted nothing to do with any guy that night. So I wait, maybe she'll come out. Nope. She dances yet again and no shit, same thing- ghosts to the locker room. Now I'm like wow WTF, can't get worse than that so I set my eyes on another amazing brunette that showed up named Harley. She was a bit standoffish as well (again, the girls are all just like FML what am I doing here that night). So I finally am tired and like I'm getting a dance before I leave here. So I walk over and she's quite nice- we get to the dance room and I'm like sweet, at least I sat for two hours to see some pussy. And then she drops it on me- and not her pussy. She's like verbatim "hey I have a tampon in I can take my panties off but you'll see the string". And I'm like OMFG all I wanted was to see some pussy and go home and now my entire night is ruined, just like all the girls sitting there making no money. So yeah, that dance came with "strings attached" and yes I was both gentlemanly and honestly a little grossed out, so I gladly said "oh no, you go ahead and keep those panties on Harley". At least she was a sweetheart.

RickDee
08-08-19, 05:25
In Evansville for one night, not a lot in the AMP scene so went to Lucky Lady. Sat at the bar for a little while apparently beside the owner, she said they were low on talent because of back-to-school. Bar gets pretty smokey pretty fast. Budlight was $2, bottled water $3, cover $5.

Saw around 10-12 girls there at 10 PM, a few more were coming in and more patrons starting coming in later in the night. Most of the girls looked average, some better and some worse. Only one or two would go around offering dollar dances or talking to people sporadically; most were nose-deep in smart phones. Met Rebel, she was cute with a round backside but then she disappeared into the locker room. Caught the eye of one girl, Aurora, who had been sitting on the sidelines for hours and she came over for a dollar dance, said she'd be up soon. After a while her and another girl Vixen did a double dance on stage and they were hot. Went to private dance with Vixen for $20, was worthwhile but not spectacular. No privacy in private room, just an open space with a bench seat and mirrors going all the way around a 12 x15 room or so.

Flfun1012
08-17-19, 16:29
Some pretty nice ass here, left an AMP to find some action but nothing more than the regular lap dance. Have gotten lucky here a few times but not tonight.

Iusig
08-21-19, 11:01
Going to have some free time, and with literally no I want to see in the Evansville area right now, I'm planning on paying a visit to Lucky Lady and maybe the Pony and maybe even Busy Body. I wonder if anyone here knows the name of any dancer who it would be a good idea to befriend for some outside the club activities? Thanks, IUSIG.

NobodyIKnow
10-21-19, 12:46
Went back to the pony after a long absence. The regular I see wasn't in so I decided to just sit back and enjoy the show. A sexy spinner sat next to me, asked me to buy her a drink. . . Sure, why not. . . I thought. She then wanted me to buy a dance. I have seen her pics on instagram and facebook, Layla. OK, nothing else going on. She allows touching for an extra tip but then half way into my 30 min, she tells she is tired and wants to know if she could take a break (it was 09:00 and I was the first one she saw). I am gentleman, so no problem. She then sits on the floor and plays on her phone for 10 minutes (I am not exaggerating). Buyer Beware.

Football Fan
01-11-20, 12:10
Any details on Amanda or Lydia. Thanks.

Jjax24
02-26-20, 09:25
Has anyone been to The Pony lately? Any inside info to pass along for girls that offer extras?

SeekingCurves
03-12-20, 04:48
Has anyone been to The Pony lately? Any inside info to pass along for girls that offer extras?2 years ago or so I got lucky 2 times in 2 trips 1 FS with no additional payment besides the dance. And one oral visit for an additional 50. In the last month I've been 3 times and had 0 luck. Sliding it into conversations here and there and getting the classic" I have more self respect than that" response.

ColinSC31
06-12-20, 08:43
So guys, with the Pony reopening, think there's anything to be had from any of the ladies? My guess is that some of them are going to be pretty hard up for money, so they'll be a little more loose than usual, and probably not charge as much either. Any info on which girls should be pursued?

TmExpress20
06-12-20, 18:47
So guys, with the Pony reopening, think there's anything to be had from any of the ladies? My guess is that some of them are going to be pretty hard up for money, so they'll be a little more loose than usual, and probably not charge as much either. Any info on which girls should be pursued?I'm going to be in Evansville soon. I also go to the Pony when I visit. I haven't been to EVILLE for a few months so PLEASE keep me informed of any "info" I may need when visiting the PONY.

Muley
07-05-20, 16:00
Went to the Pony on Friday. Esmeralda is drop dead gorgeous. Took her to a VIP room, she immediately started upselling. We started negotiating extras, I wasn't willing to pay what she was asking, but she did take what I was offering and then had me kicked out.

TrustyRusty
11-03-20, 17:22
Went to The Pony Friday evening around 9 pm, saw cute skinny thing called Sally. She was maybe 5"4" with blue hair. I liked her look, so I asked to get a dance. She said she was a pro, had stripped in other places LA and Las Vegas. Went on about having 3 sugar daddies, a bunch of cars. Kept asking me things about my family, if I have kids, why I'm not home with them. It was real awkward. Let me DATY and kitty play, but she said no BJ. Offered FS for $200. I turned her down. Won't be revisiting her.

Frost1234
11-06-20, 17:47
Which club is the go to? Which one could I get lucky? Really just trying to get a dance and a BJ.

Jjax24
11-30-20, 17:09
What's the deal with Pony? Mask requirements etc.

Chuck313
02-23-21, 15:23
What's the deal with Pony? Mask requirements etc.No mask requirement was told to me. Wonderful place with several sexy girls. Winter is a favorite of mine.

StanRogerSmith
04-13-21, 06:18
Hey all. I'll be in town soon and was wondering if someone could tell me what's up with Xcess? They don't have much of an online presence and I searched these forums and could only find a couple really old posts.

Is it a strip club or adult store? If it's a strip club is it worth going to? Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

SanchoMan
04-14-21, 11:30
Hey all. I'll be in town soon and was wondering if someone could tell me what's up with Xcess? They don't have much of an online presence and I searched these forums and could only find a couple really old posts.

Is it a strip club or adult store? If it's a strip club is it worth going to? Any info would be appreciated, thanks.It's a strip club but I haven't went since corna. Before hand you would occasionally score some luck with the ladies in the back. On busy nights you would find escorts with their pimp working inside that had no affliation to the club. They would be booted quickly if spotted though.

Mick22
05-11-21, 18:21
Anyone have any luck with a small 4'10" black girl at lucky lady? I heard she has been seen outside of the club.

SanchoMan
05-11-21, 21:36
Anyone have any luck with a small 4'10" black girl at lucky lady? I heard she has been seen outside of the club.Lucky lady girls seem to just have their regulars that feed them money to strip. Last time I went there were probably 10 or more girls working and they all ran immediately to to their own guy.

The runner was on sugar daddy sites but she's a snobby ***** so I'd steer clear of that.

Iusig
05-12-21, 10:23
If it's a girl on seeking.com, could you send me a link? I'm always on the lookout for strippers looking to make some extra money.

Lucky lady girls seem to just have their regulars that feed them money to strip. Last time I went there were probably 10 or more girls working and they all ran immediately to to their own guy.

The runner was on sugar daddy sites but she's a snobby ***** so I'd steer clear of that.

BlahblahBare
05-12-21, 17:44
I'm pretty sure you're referring to Moet. She's actually really sweet. I didn't hit but not from lack of trying. I don't know maybe lack of weed. Anyways Moet is a sweetheart.

Anyone have any luck with a small 4'10" black girl at lucky lady? I heard she has been seen outside of the club.

SanchoMan
05-13-21, 05:45
If it's a girl on seeking.com, could you send me a link? I'm always on the lookout for strippers looking to make some extra money.She wasn't actually stripping. Just running drinks and such. She's hot in her own right though. Just kinda off putting personality.

AMK101
05-22-21, 21:37
First visit in Evansville. Hit up the lucky lady. Apparently Friday is ladies night so lots of women in the place. It was quite busy. They sell alcohol so all the nipples had tape or pasties. Wasn't to much of a distraction. Large variety of dancers from some thicker ladies to thin ones and equal number of black ladies to white ones. Even some real 8's or 9's though that's purely subjective so YMMV. Talked to two of the more attractive ones and got private dances ($20 for one song). There's also VIP dances in a private room but I didn't get prices. Or don't remember what they told me. She said they last 15,30, and 45 min. I got the impression that takeout would be hard but I don't think it's impossible if you find the right girl at the right time. $5 cover can't be beat. Drink prices reasonable. Private dances reasonably priced. I'll have to try a VIP dance for my next trip.

AMK101
05-23-21, 16:48
Hit up the Pony last night. Got there at approximately 10 and it was dead. $15 cover. No alcohol. Not even byob. It was also dead, maybe five customers. When I arrived only one girl dancing all stage, all the others were doing private dances or in dressing room. They would come out and do their dances then go back to the dressing room. Even when they did the showcase, they would come and circle around the pole then go back to the dressing room. By around 1130 they started to come out and mingle about 1130-12. Had one come and sit with me. Nice girl, just not my type. Finally ask the girl dancing for a private when I went up to tip. Private dances are in individual rooms / closets. $50 for 2 songs and options go up from there. Private dance was good but she made clear my hands could only wander so far. Only 10 dancers there. Apparently the first 10 get to stay and everyone else has to go to the Ponytail which sells alcohol and has nipple restrictions. I probably liked the Lucky lady more as it felt like a nice dive bar. I'll probably end up going back to the PONY eventually but only after midnight. Everyone wants to know if takeout is available. If you have the time and money to cultivate it, maybe with the right girl and the right moment but if you have that kind of money you're better off on one of the sugar daddy websites. Unless dancers are your thing of course.

Iusig
05-24-21, 18:30
Thanks for the report on Ponytails. I tried going back to a club right before Covid hit and I hated it because these dummies wear glitter and perfume. Loved going to the Pony 10 years ago. Had my fair share of extras in the private rooms. The problem was it's so damn expensive. If Ponytails has a real private room I might have to try it out.

AMK101
05-24-21, 22:29
Thanks for the report on Ponytails. I tried going back to a club right before Covid hit and I hated it because these dummies wear glitter and perfume. Loved going to the Pony 10 years ago. Had my fair share of extras in the private rooms. The problem was it's so damn expensive. If Ponytails has a real private room I might have to try it out.This was about The Pony. I have not visited Ponytails yet. I may this weekend, we'll see.

Iusig
05-25-21, 11:11
Yeah I know. I was talking about the part where the extras get sent over to Ponytails.

This was about The Pony. I have not visited Ponytails yet. I may this weekend, we'll see.

BlahblahBare
05-25-21, 13:11
This is strictly my opinion.

All the strip clubs in Evansville suck.

Break down:

Scores: snobby bitches with attitudes.

Pony: lazy always in dressing room.

Luck lady: drunk and whines about dead beat baby daddy's.

Ponytails: never been but can't imagine it being better than the others.

And this is coming from a guy whos had sex with at least 1 dancer from all of them.

I go to STL for strip clubs, they are actually better than ones in Vegas.

As I said strictly my opinion!

Iusig
05-25-21, 14:45
I assume you're talking about the ones in WP / East St. Louis? Other than Larry Flynt's those clubs are just basically **** houses! The problem is it's high priced relative to time allowed. But it is nice to get the chance to "choose" your provider. And I have had relations with some extremely hot ladies in those clubs.

This is strictly my opinion.

All the strip clubs in Evansville suck.

Break down:

Scores: snobby bitches with attitudes.

Pony: lazy always in dressing room.

Luck lady: drunk and whines about dead beat baby daddy's.

Ponytails: never been but can't imagine it being better than the others.

And this is coming from a guy whos had sex with at least 1 dancer from all of them.

I go to STL for strip clubs, they are actually better than ones in Vegas.

As I said strictly my opinion!

SteenkyNutz502
06-05-21, 18:50
This was about The Pony. I have not visited Ponytails yet. I may this weekend, we'll see.So the old Busy Body renamed itself. Interesting. I might have a look inside and see what they changed.

Jjax24
06-09-21, 22:54
Anyone ever able to get any extras from the Pony girls in the private rooms?

NCSmokehouse
06-10-21, 20:08
Anyone ever able to get any extras from the Pony girls in the private rooms?Extras are possible at a reasonable $. Best to work it out in advance before you commit to a private room show. Start out having a conversation on the floor (best to be less direct), intimate that you are looking to have 'fun' in the private room, and ask if that something the talent is interested in. I have found that days and weeknights are when girls are more open to extras.

TooZero
06-11-21, 03:22
Anyone ever able to get any extras from the Pony girls in the private rooms?I go there all the time and beat my dick while rubbing on a big soft booty and they don't mind that I don't tip them. I always do the $50 private dance for 2 or 3 songs. I went in there one time and found this big booty girl her skin was soft and light brown like caramel. She clapped her ass for me, it was loud like gunshots. I finally stood up gave her big nice round ass a couple more squeezes and rubs and then I came all over the wall bc I forgot to get tissue LOL. My thing is I always talk to them first to see how freaky they are. And once I get the ice broken I ask them would they like to go for a 50 dollar dance? If they say yes, I always ask them "do you mind if I grab some tissue first?" They aren't dumb. Most girls know why you would need tissue. They will either say yes or they will ask you why do you need tissue. And if they need to ask you why do you need tissue you should just say to blow your nose and when you come back just casually tell them you changed your mind and look for another girl.

Frost1234
06-17-21, 10:35
Does anyone know specific names of these talents that provide extras? If so could some of you all pm me about who I can try and find. Any tips would be appreciated I'm new.

Iusig
06-17-21, 13:53
Just do what TooZero does haha. That will tell you a lot pretty fast if they're open to you jacking it.

Does anyone know specific names of these talents that provide extras? If so could some of you all pm me about who I can try and find. Any tips would be appreciated I'm new.

BlueHustler
06-21-21, 18:50
What is the best strip club to go to in the area? And I'm not talking for extras or anything like that, just what is the best one to go to.

Iusig
06-22-21, 01:11
I like cheep beer and as far as I can tell lucky lady is the best. Care to get more specific?

What is the best strip club to go to in the area? And I'm not talking for extras or anything like that, just what is the best one to go to.

SanchoMan
06-30-21, 01:11
Checking out ponytails. They seem to have endorsed the pasty thing. Is that a law or just preference? Either way it's made me lose interest.

Ponytails has professional made radio ads playing between dancers to save money on the dj I'm assuming LOL.

SteenkyNutz502
06-30-21, 10:07
Checking out ponytails. They seem to have endorsed the pasty thing. Is that a law or just preference? Either way it's made me lose interest.

Ponytails has professional made radio ads playing between dancers to save money on the dj I'm assuming LOL.Unfortunately pasties or other forms of covering are required by Indiana state law. Pony gets around that by not serving alcohol so they can claim private club status.

As to the ad thing, I wouldn't know. I used to DJ in eville so if that's what they're doing now, not cool.

SanchoMan
06-30-21, 21:05
Unfortunately pasties or other forms of covering are required by Indiana state law. Pony gets around that by not serving alcohol so they can claim private club status.

As to the ad thing, I wouldn't know. I used to DJ in eville so if that's what they're doing now, not cool.Well that is a bummer. There was one girl nip free last night but the rest were covered. Anyways, that definitely kills it for me and strip clubs in Indiana I reckon. Not a big fan of the pony overall but I guess if I get the itch I'll have to go there. Last few times I went the talent was less than satisfying even looks wise.

DeanTheDream
09-01-21, 15:04
Been coming down here for years. 8 to be exact. Had plenty of experience in all of the clubs here. Just remember 99.9% of my days and nights spent in these clubs were weekdays I want to add the pony tail formerly The body shop Is now the pony tail because the Pony club group has been buying all viable strip clubs in St. Louis and Indiana Indianapolis now has a pony and onyx the black version on the pony and two smaller clubs under pony management.

St. Louis Pt Centerville is now called Pony T's, get it. Onyx is across the street. They also took over the old Roxy's in Brooklyn also.

My best reviews of all the clubs here in E town:

I'll start with the lucky lady.

Dive bar, Smokey tight cramped. Dance room is open lit and not private whatsoever. A waste of money unless you are trying to impress a dancer with your intent or interest of spending money on take out. I found my "gem" there since we was down on her luck and no one gave her any attention. We "dated" outside the club sugar dates if you will for a while. Then she moved over to the pony. Remember Gem she comes up a lot in this review. On the sidenote this bar has the pulltab gambling, and I have sat there I remember $100 ticket about eight different times in the same night!

The Pony.

No booze. High cover. Expensive NA drinks. You can BYOB just be discreet like Hide it. Airline bottles are best. The girls will.

Love you for it. In fact that's what they are all probably doing in the dressing room so much. Drinking. Anyway. I've been here a number of times. First reason was to see my "Gem" from the lucky lady. We had a falling out and hadn't heard from her but I walked in one afternoon and we immediately got down to business. I asked so can I buy some "time" with her and she said all we do is sell p* here. So 50 $ room fee I think and she got 200 and 30 min of complete privacy. Don't quote me on the price but I'm pretty sure that was it. And a couple of other day shifts inside, and the talent was nothing to get excited about. I had to spend a Friday night down here once and I went to the pony late night after striking out at the other clubs in town, I saw a immediate change in the quality that late at night. Extremely attractive college spinner whom I took back for the three couch dances, and asked her if I could upgrade to something private in the booths said she did not offer services. Oh well. Any club with doors that close and lock on private dances are a good sign they offer extras.

The body shop now ponytails: The body shop, was always a dump but was invested in by a gay Marine who decided to reinvent the club as a black booty shaking club. The crowd was rough the girls were rough security was rough parking was tight smoking inside. I don't know how anybody made any money in this place, the dance room was very dark, but wide open again and not private at all at you people our line of work. Never had any success in this place, but now I'm excited as ponytails doesn't seem to have the usual scruples as their competitors, so I'm wondering if they have given their clientele and their staff a chance to make money besides pole dancing.

Xcess / scores: evansville's best club, and best bar. Excellent bartenders and good security and the owner is on hand occasionally. My first few trips to Evansville we're spent in this club, I made friends with the staff and still I'm friends with a number of the employees. Never had much success with any of the talent. Don't let that discourage you $175 private room it's door doesn't lock though. Here is where My Gem played another part in my review. Gem had a little sister, who I had met a number of times while hanging out at her house. I walked into excess that day turns out her sister had decided to give dancing a try. I approach the sister immediately and said hey do you recognize me, and she said oh yeah it's you. So to chat a little bit we have a couple of drinks she starts getting loose and she whispers in my ear why don't you get a private room for us I'm feeling frisky. Thank you Gem and gem's little sister for being my one and only successful nab in xcess. But all the girls seem to be available for OTC, another good sign as when the owner brings all of his friends and buddies to hang out in the club, because that means all of the girls are meeting those guys inside / outside of the club, I remember a night where two women were in town birthday party, they were not there with any guys, the one girl was extremely cute and a house wife with kids, she was just happy to be drunk and out on the town, I remember she came up to me and said I'll take care of you right now, well I wish my brain was working that day because I should've pulled her out of the front door and walked her over to the adult bookstore connected to the club that has the private video booths and taking her in there to watch some movies LOL. Oh well. I'll never forget that.

Happy hunting.

DeanTheDream
09-02-21, 13:38
Spent the night in Evansville last night wanted to report on my excursions after dinner.

Lucky Lady:

I went there early about 830 9 o'clock, they had about 10 girls working maybe more, and they had probably 10 to 15 customers inside. I noticed they had a waitress and a bartender both were very good at their jobs making service a breeze. Five dollar cover. Still a tight space, the smoking is awful, and I think the place is too well lit I need to turn the lights down a little bit but that's just my opinion. Not much variety in women but I immediately noticed a light skin naturally Afro beauty with long legs and flawless skin. I asked the waitress to get her attention and she came right over and started talking with me. You are never going to guess what her stage name was: JEM LOL. Only this one was spelled with a J and no relation to the previous post I made about evansville.

Big beautiful brown eyes very easy to talk to him definitely heavy wanting to spend some money on her in the private room. I realize the lucky lady has made some improvements over the years and so they have added three private booths by the restrooms near the bar once again not that private also way too bright inside, also received a complaint from the dancer that they take more money from the overall payment I believe half an hour with somewhere in the $150-$200 range. Opted for the standard $20 couch dances in the other dance room, that went well was able to plant a seed for my next visit down to Evansville. She was a newbie guys don't even ask I have a literally nothing to report except I would go back and see her again.

Excess: parking lot was full, never went inside because three women walked out and said what a joke the place is empty there's maybe three dancers and three customers. I said well if you're not staying I am leaving and drove to ponytails. I can only assume that the parking lot was full for the movie theater since it's a it's a well-known transvestite hook up spot in the video booths.

Ponytails:

Got there around 11:30. Place was totally dead three dancers, three employees, three customers including myself. Two tall black girls both attractive one more so than the other was really my type but the third was a fairly hot white girl with a nice rack. Once again I find myself with a inexperienced one month in dancer with whom I don't know what kind of angle to throw at her especially by the time I get her in the dance room at 2 AM I'm exhausted I'm overserved etc. Good news though they've done an incredible job cleaning the place up the entrance is now in the back alley freeing up some parking, but the parking lot is still incredibly small I don't know where people would go if the place got busy. New furniture new stage same old dance room to the side $25 per song.

But they had pricing on the wall for the private rooms they have added two of them they do not have doors they do have beads they are sunken in very dark very private and I believe with the right person at the right time could be exactly what someone like us is looking for.

While talking to one of the dancers at ponytails she had mentioned that she started dancing at XS Munson months ago, I said I thought that was the best place in town to make money how come you're over here in ponytails with three dancers and three customers, she had responded that excess gone down hill quite a bit in the last year something about management. Maybe that's why Xs was not busy last night maybe they are having problems.

Overall I would say the lucky lady seem to be the spot in town by the time I left at 10:10 30 more girls were coming in more customers were coming in the hotdog cart was in full force outside it was really hopping.

I had fun in ponytails next time I'll come more prepared and more sober.

Was not interested in driving all the way to the East side to go to the pony. At least the girls ponytails were bored but they sat outside and talk to you and themselves.

TooZero
10-04-21, 09:33
Went to the Pony on Friday around 1 pm. I already knew what I wanted. I was high as fuck too. A chick came to talk to me she was like 25 yrs old and she was thick af and had big 36 ddd tits. I took her private and titty fucked her and sucked her nipples I came hard as fuck. Then there was another chick she was 18 years old but looked like she wasn't even in high school yet, her booty was so big and round it was amazing. I told her straight up I want to go private and do you mind if I jerk off to that nice ass" she Answered me with a naughty look with her shoulder up by her face like she was shy and she said "I don't mind" she looked so excited to get her booty worshipped and jerked off to. LOL I love this club it's full of young sluts!

JohnnyT2
10-04-21, 13:34
What's the normal afternoon scene like at the Pony?

Jon Degenhardt
10-17-21, 10:56
Any body have any experience with her? Anything to be had?

Srweb1967
10-17-21, 11:28
Any body have any experience with her? Anything to be had?She is so fucking Sexy!!

Ammoman
10-18-21, 09:53
So. I see a lot of posts about the Pony. Never been but am curious to give it a try. If some one could PM me andd give me some details as to what to expect, damage, etc. It will help me to make a better choice. Thanks fellow mongers!

Iusig
10-18-21, 11:17
Getting BJs and even sex at the Pony is what got me to straight up prostitutes a few years ago. To be honest, looking back with a fuzzy memory it seems like it was very expensive to get a girl in a private room for a short amount of time. Then when you get them back there, there's no guarantee what you get. I remember more than a couple girls lied to me to get me back there and then under-delivered. Plus I'm married and those dumb girls always wear glitter and perfume, which is of course a great way to get caught.

I will say this, though. Chrie who advertises on STG is a dancer at Pony / Ponytails and I'd imagine she puts out in a private room. She has also offered me a 3 some with another dancer which I declined because the other dancer wasn't that hot.

I'm open to a possible daytime visit if anyone is able to provide some intel. I think what I'd basically do is talk to the girls in the main area and tell them I'm looking for meetings outside the club.

So sorry Ammoman I didn't answer your question, but with the choice of prostitutes being so weak right now, we may have to scope out the talent.

So. I see a lot of posts about the Pony. Never been but am curious to give it a try. If some one could PM me andd give me some details as to what to expect, damage, etc. It will help me to make a better choice. Thanks fellow mongers!

Ammoman
10-19-21, 08:56
Getting BJs and even sex at the Pony is what got me to straight up prostitutes a few years ago. To be honest, looking back with a fuzzy memory it seems like it was very expensive to get a girl in a private room for a short amount of time. Then when you get them back there, there's no guarantee what you get. I remember more than a couple girls lied to me to get me back there and then under-delivered. Plus I'm married and those dumb girls always wear glitter and perfume, which is of course a great way to get caught.

I will say this, though. Chrie who advertises on STG is a dancer at Pony / Ponytails and I'd imagine she puts out in a private room. She has also offered me a 3 some with another dancer which I declined because the other dancer wasn't that hot.

I'm open to a possible daytime visit if anyone is able to provide some intel. I think what I'd basically do is talk to the girls in the main area and tell them I'm looking for meetings outside the club.

So sorry Ammoman I didn't answer your question, but with the choice of prostitutes being so weak right now, we may have to scope out the talent.Yes. Pickings are slim right now. I have been ghosted by several girls on STG, the AMP scene is taking a dive, and just getting frustrated with things right now.

RayGun1184
11-17-21, 18:04
Hey guys I've been a lurker for many years and have never posted. I have a really quick question that I hope someone can answer. I've been to the Pony many times with my buddies but have finally talked my wife into going with me. I usually do the 30 min private dances when I go and was wondering what they charge for couples to go together back in the back. I want my wife and I both to experience the things that the VIP offers together and didn't know if they tried to double charge for this. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

PharmHobby
12-03-21, 18:01
Stopped in at the Pony on a Friday mid-afternoon. I'm literally the only customer and about 5 girls working. A couple of the girls are BBW which is not my thing. I ended up getting a 15 min /$75 private room with "Fendi" (she spelled it for me). Fendi is a gorgeous 20-year old black girl with cute curls and a KILLER body. Holy smokes she's hot AF. Unfortunately the dance wasn't the greatest. She allowed only a little roaming, no touching the kitty and only ground on Jr briefly. Turned me down flat on extras (twice) even though all my previous dances here I've gotten them. She also said "times up" at 7 minutes. I told her I checked the time and we had 8 minutes left. She played it off as an innocent mistake which I would say is BS. What a rucking turn off. She promoted me for a tip but I just ignored her. Too bad because I was ready to be very generous to her. I definitely wouldn't recommend her-just enjoy the view for free on the dance floor. My guess is some of the BBW girls offer plenty if you are ok with that.

PharmHobby
12-03-21, 18:02
Stopped in at the Pony on a Friday mid-afternoon. I'm literally the only customer and about 5 girls working. A couple of the girls are BBW which is not my thing. I ended up getting a 15 min /$75 private room with "Fendi" (she spelled it for me). Fendi is a gorgeous 20-year old black girl with cute curls and a KILLER body. Holy smokes she's hot AF. Unfortunately the dance wasn't the greatest. She allowed only a little roaming, no touching the kitty and only ground on Jr briefly. Turned me down flat on extras (twice) even though all my previous dances here I've gotten them. She also said "times up" at 7 minutes. I told her I checked the time and we had 8 minutes left. She played it off as an innocent mistake which I would say is BS. What a rucking turn off. She promoted me for a tip but I just ignored her. Too bad because I was ready to be very generous to her. I definitely wouldn't recommend her-just enjoy the view for free on the dance floor. My guess is some of the BBW girls offer plenty if you are ok with that.Rucking is with an F and promoted is prompted.

Roryh65
12-14-21, 18:11
What could anyone tell me about Esmeralda at the pony heard from a friend she does extras in the private dances. Anyone had any luck with her, pm me with Intel people.

Frost1234
12-15-21, 21:36
Any info on which girls at the pony offer extras? DM me for some info. There is a specific girl that I really hope does extras but I'm afraid to ask.

Chuck313
12-16-21, 01:42
Any body have any experience with her? Anything to be had?She's beautiful but will bleed you dry on money. She will offer extras for something I'm not sure what that it.

Chuck313
12-16-21, 01:44
Any info on which girls at the pony offer extras? DM me for some info. There is a specific girl that I really hope does extras but I'm afraid to ask.I know of a couple that do. I received extras last night by 1 of them. Pm me for names.

JakeIrvine00
12-24-21, 05:02
Visiting the pony soon and wondering about which stars are the best. If any offer extras please let me know. Feel free to PM me if you want it to be private.

TrustyRusty
01-10-22, 19:40
Has anyone visited since they've opened?

DeanTheDream
03-17-22, 08:24
It's 2 people. So they charge double. Standard club procedure.

Hey guys I've been a lurker for many years and have never posted. I have a really quick question that I hope someone can answer. I've been to the Pony many times with my buddies but have finally talked my wife into going with me. I usually do the 30 min private dances when I go and was wondering what they charge for couples to go together back in the back. I want my wife and I both to experience the things that the VIP offers together and didn't know if they tried to double charge for this. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Iusig
05-31-22, 10:32
I actually went to the clubs over the weekend and met a big black girl that's down to fuck for the right price. She's very sensual and talks extremely dirty. If you're interested let me know, particularly if you know of a skinny stripper that's down to fuck (and no, Chrie doesn't count).

FrankSays
06-02-22, 14:38
Curious to know who'd be dtf on their roster.

JohningAround
07-10-22, 11:11
Curious to know who'd be dtf on their roster.DTF. Unlikely. Your offer for DTF is likely the same as they make just grinding laps for a few hours. Had some success in the BJ realm, but it is few and far between and somewhat risky to ask. If you ask if they do "extras" outside the private room, they will say "buy a dance" and then when you ask in the room the answer is almost always no. That all said, I have gotten some extras on rare, rare occasion and it was 3 years ago now. Your best bet is to go in there late in the afternoon at shift change (around 3-6 pm) early in the week. The girls on the day shift will likely have made no money and are covering one of their required shifts to stay working there. Since they're about to roll out having paid to be there (seriously, they have a terrible setup for the girls there), you have a better chance than a normal day or late night when there are tons of men around. At any given time, in a club- if there is easier money, you'll be ditched in a heartbeat.

FrogManJoe
07-16-22, 15:16
What could anyone tell me about Esmeralda at the pony heard from a friend she does extras in the private dances. Anyone had any luck with her, pm me with Intel people.She sold $75 dance and left the room and had me thrown out for one out side the panty touch of her pussy. YMMV.

Jbkmin
07-19-22, 08:05
Went to Pony in afternoon last week. Telling on myself but first time being in a club. Only three girls I could see. Sam (thicker brunette, perhaps even small bbw) greeted me. Didn't know what options were other than $75 for 15 and instead did two $50 dances.

I had a good time. Not exactly extras per SE but she did let me cross boundaries for sure.

Good time for a first timer. I'll revisit at some point just to get another look at the place and see other talent.

BigAsaBat
07-20-22, 10:32
Was wondering if any of the strippers in town are looking for sugar daddies? Are any on sugar baby sites?

FortKnox
07-23-22, 12:56
Hey all, next weekend my friend and I will be staying in Evansville and I want to know out of the 3 stripclubs which is the best. And do any of them offer extras in the private room?

RayGun1184
07-23-22, 19:05
Hey all, next weekend my friend and I will be staying in Evansville and I want to know out of the 3 stripclubs which is the best. And do any of them offer extras in the private room?The Pony is the only one I've been lucky enough to get extras at. That's my go to when I go about twice a year. I've always negotiated before ever going to the private room has always worked well. Good luck!!

FortKnox
07-24-22, 17:57
The Pony is the only one I've been lucky enough to get extras at. That's my go to when I go about twice a year. I've always negotiated before ever going to the private room has always worked well. Good luck!!Thanks. Few more question, do they serve drinks or is it BYOB?

Also is it The Pony or Ponytails? I've noticed there are two different ones.

February477
07-24-22, 23:10
Thanks. Few more question, do they serve drinks or is it BYOB?

Also is it The Pony or Ponytails? I've noticed there are two different ones.The Pony is on east side off Lloyd / Green River.

Ponytails is off Hwy 41/ Columbia.

RayGun1184
07-25-22, 13:56
Thanks. Few more question, do they serve drinks or is it BYOB?

Also is it The Pony or Ponytails? I've noticed there are two different ones.The Pony is the one I was talking about. No alcohol served but they do give ya 2 drinks (coke, sprite ect) with cover charge. Best of luck to ya!

KennyX
08-16-22, 08:35
I went to the Lucky Lady at opening time on Friday and Monday. I haven't been in a strip club in years and wanted to see if they were the same as before. The girls were beautiful, the drinks were cheap enough 7 for a 7-7, the staff was friendly, and I got a great lap dance cheap. I really had a good time and I'd recommend it if you like strip clubs.

Iusig
08-17-22, 14:07
I feel the same about Lucky Lady. I think the ownership has been consistent, and judging by the quality of the talent, the dancers are treated fairly. Drinks are reasonable. I've been to "the clubs" maybe twice in the last 10 years, but Lucky Lady is for sure the same as it always was, even when I was going a lot from 2009-12.

But for me I care about extras. And as far as I have known the only place where there's a chance to get extras inside the club is the original Pony. As far as outside the club, no clue. I did actually get a real number from a heavyset black dancer at Lucky Lady, but she wasn't my type so I was never going to do it. I was just trying to find out for myself if it was actually a legitimate connection.

If anyone knows of a skinny stripper that will have sex for money, please let me know.

I went to the Lucky Lady at opening time on Friday and Monday. I haven't been in a strip club in years and wanted to see if they were the same as before. The girls were beautiful, the drinks were cheap enough 7 for a 7-7, the staff was friendly, and I got a great lap dance cheap. I really had a good time and I'd recommend it if you like strip clubs.

KennyX
08-18-22, 07:40
I feel the same about Lucky Lady. I think the ownership has been consistent, and judging by the quality of the talent, the dancers are treated fairly. Drinks are reasonable. I've been to "the clubs" maybe twice in the last 10 years, but Lucky Lady is for sure the same as it always was, even when I was going a lot from 2009-12.

But for me I care about extras. And as far as I have known the only place where there's a chance to get extras inside the club is the original Pony. As far as outside the club, no clue. I did actually get a real number from a heavyset black dancer at Lucky Lady, but she wasn't my type so I was never going to do it. I was just trying to find out for myself if it was actually a legitimate connection.

If anyone knows of a skinny stripper that will have sex for money, please let me know.I going to check out all the ladies at the LL-I'm hooked. I'll let you know if any of the skinny ones do "extracurricular activities. " In return how about dming the name of the black stripper and her number (if you don't mind)? I've been wanting to test a black ladies talents as I never have.

SCFunGuy
08-21-22, 14:26
Whos everyone's favorite girls at the Pony now? So many of them try to rip you off now.

DeanTheDream
08-30-22, 18:01
Has anyone ever posted updated shift changes per club? Tonight I'll be Trying to pull some favors from the seeds I planted last time I was here.

I'm aware night shift for Xcess starts at 9 pm.

Pony is open for 15 hours. So do they have 3 shifts?

Pony tails is 5-3. So I'd say same hours as xcess 9 pm late shift start.

Lucky lady? Well who cares really LOL.

HotDogz
09-13-22, 22:02
I have posted of my nightmare with this Sociopath. Another person reached out from this area of her dancing in Evansville, but also in metropolis, Louisville Clarksville, etc. Not sour grapes or revenge! Avoid!! Spread the word and be safe. You've been warned.

HD.

HotDogz
11-26-22, 16:15
I have posted of my nightmare with this Sociopath. Another person reached out from this area of her dancing in Evansville, but also in metropolis, Louisville Clarksville, etc. Not sour grapes or revenge! Avoid!! Spread the word and be safe. You've been warned.

HD.A quick update: A hired P. I. Reported she is dancing at Lucky Lady in Evansville. Please fellas you have been warned!! Don't DM me wanting juicy details, as to skill level, phone, photos etc.

Two guys from Tennessee have reached out though otherwise unscathed. This is a heads up to warn!, ot promote! Do a simple search and Avoid HD.

Jbkmin
08-03-23, 18:01
Happy to report Sierra is now at Xcess! Visited with her couple weekends ago. I hadn't when she was previously posting ads, so I now know I missed out a LOT. Very sweet and fun, and made the experience enjoyable for me, as I'm not a club goer.

DATYLiver
08-03-23, 18:40
Happy to report Sierra is now at Xcess! Visited with her couple weekends ago. I hadn't when she was previously posting ads, so I now know I missed out a LOT. Very sweet and fun, and made the experience enjoyable for me, as I'm not a club goer.Is she still doing private meetings? Incall? Do they have private rooms?

Jbkmin
08-04-23, 15:04
Is she still doing private meetings? Incall? Do they have private rooms?She referred to her escorting days as in the past but didn't shut it down entirely. It would take a special person to get her interested in that again. Seemed like she was doing great as a dancer.

Private rooms yes, but only if you go VIP. Otherwise the dances will be in a separate room but there may be other dancers and patrons in there with you. She still let me have more fun than I expected to have. And she was pretty fun too for my dance. Was a great time!

Gunderson
11-04-23, 21:31
First time at the Pony.

Got the digits of an AA girl who indicated she'd be up for take-out.

Haven't tried myself yet. Since I don't live in Evansville and it would be a drive, not sure I'll use it.

Willing to pass the info along to senior members via private message.

Sharing is caring.

RevHard
11-05-23, 09:01
Big tits, beautiful ass? If so, I've seen her outside the club. Thumbs up from me!

First time at the Pony.

Got the digits of an AA girl who indicated she'd be up for take-out.

Haven't tried myself yet. Since I don't live in Evansville and it would be a drive, not sure I'll use it.

Willing to pass the info along to senior members via private message.

Sharing is caring.

Muley
12-02-23, 20:26
Stopped in The Pony today for the first time in over a year. Saturday day shift was pretty sad. However there was one thin dancer with a great body and friendly disposition that I did take back for a VIP. Wandering hands were allowed. Nothing else on the menu though.

Charge ANut2
12-19-23, 01:26
Have just two questions if anybody can help. Do they all still allow smoking inside? Talent wise strictly looks (not extras) who has the best during the day say open to 7 at night?

Iusig
12-20-23, 12:07
Have just two questions if anybody can help. Do they all still allow smoking inside? Talent wise strictly looks (not extras) who has the best during the day say open to 7 at night?If you are friends and are there suuuuper late at night, you may get to smoke inside. But generally, no, I don't think so.

My best guess is Lucky Lady beats out Pony for looks, but I'm not a regular. That's just based on instragram posts. The one down by the casino seems to prefer fat cows.

KennyX
12-20-23, 19:41
Have just two questions if anybody can help. Do they all still allow smoking inside? Talent wise strictly looks (not extras) who has the best during the day say open to 7 at night?They allow smoking at the Lucky Lady. Cheap Lap Dances (20). Most of the girls are decent. Also a decent priced cover. Just my opinion, I hang out there a lot during the day.

Iusig
12-21-23, 14:18
They allow smoking at the Lucky Lady. Cheap Lap Dances (20). Most of the girls are decent. Also a decent priced cover. Just my opinion, I hang out there a lot during the day.Beer is also affordable, relatively.

MrNaughty0690
03-21-24, 08:54
Never really done the strip club sense usually AMPs and STG any good places with open menu.