12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Graf 61
01-30-06, 17:58
What massage parlors?

Member #1773
01-31-06, 20:51
What massage parlors?LOL

Exactly, but man, that would be f'ing great.

Graf 61
02-01-06, 20:44
LOL

Exactly, but man, that would be f'ing great.

Literally.

The closest ones I know of that are even mediocre are around Louisville.

Two Nutts
04-18-07, 20:38
Massage at $ per hour.

Seniors and trusted friends need only apply.

Evansville Man
09-04-07, 18:48
On the lighter side, a trip to Covert and Green River got me a nice massage from Mi Mi earlier today. She's older, but very fit, and was very friendly, offering me a firm handshake before I left the building. I've heard good things about "Lisa" too, although I was told she won't be working until next week again for some reason. (Gee, I wonder.)

Good luck,

E-VilleMan

Evansville Man
11-09-07, 00:53
The past few trips to the AMP at Covert and Green River have not been the best. Mi Mi is no longer there, and Leena (although cute) does not provide the level of service that Mi Mi gave her clients. ("No trouble. I want no trouble. ") If anyone has better luck I'd LOVE to hear about it!

E-VilleMan

MongerVet
11-12-07, 02:59
I might head over there and try out that AMP, as long as I don't get the feeling it's getting staked out.

What's the rates Evilleman?

Evansville Man
11-12-07, 14:51
I've gone during the day the past few times, usually between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.

It's $70 for an hour, $50 for a 1/2 hour I believe.

Good luck!

E-VilleMan

I might head over there and try out that AMP, as long as I don't get the feeling it's getting staked out.

What's the rates Evilleman?

B Towners
11-16-07, 05:05
What is AMP anyway? I'm newbie :D

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Two Nutts
11-21-07, 11:02
[QUOTE=B Towners]What is AMP anyway? I'm newbie :D

With a question like that you didn't have to declair the obvious. lol

AMP= Asian Massage Parlor. Which is an oxymoran on the Evansville board.

OXYM....Nevermind

Two Nutts
11-28-07, 20:06
No answer at the door or by phone from our slant eyed girls on covert and GR RD. Oh well, things weren't "all that" there to begin with. But it was nice to get a release without driving to Indy or Lville. I hope the next business venture is smart enough NOT to advertise "CHINESE MASSSAGE" in the thrifty nickle. The writting was on the wall with this place.

TWO NUTTS

MongerVet
11-29-07, 18:00
I never had a chance to make it over there. I would've been a nervous wreck walking into the place anyway.

If anyone hears of any action around southern Indiana, west Kentucky, let me know. I won't be in Louisville/New Albany for at least a couple weeks, unfortunately.

Northsideman
04-23-09, 00:53
Does anyone know the name of that 1980's adult bookstore right on US 41 about 15 miles north of Evansville. Are they still in business or long gone?

Went in there once (in the early '80s). An attractive older woman (maybe in her late '30s) at the counter offered to take me upstairs for a massage. But I was very young at the time and had neither the courage nor the cash to accept her offer. Wish I had! Might have lost my virginity that day!

I also remember that one of the fraternities at the college I attended in Evansville had their yearbook photo taken outside the bookstore!

Golden Country
05-15-09, 18:07
Hi guys a friend of mine want to open a AMP in INDIANA
Any Suggestions on which city could provide enough customers?

Graf 61
05-15-09, 20:13

I know of one city in Indiana that would provide at least one customer.

That's maybe not helpful, but it's all I know.

Evansville Man
05-16-09, 23:29

You can try some of the larger (non-Indianapolis) cities like Evansville, Fort Wayne, Gary, Terre Haute, or even Bloomington or Columbus.

If you're looking for commuters that are more "highway" traffic, try places like New Albany, Greensburg, Richmond, LaFayette, South Bend, or Michigan City.

If you're looking for places that will have folks who commute from larger nearby areas, try something like Merrillville, Crawfordsville, Vincennes, Princeton, Fort Branch, Sellersburg, Greenwood, Muncie, or Columbia City.

I'm fairly sure that the folks here in Evansville would LOVE to see a good AMP open (and STAY open) either here or nearby (Fort Branch or Princeton would be great)...

Evansville Man

MongerVet
05-24-09, 13:42
I'd welcome an AMP in Evansville with open arms and an open wallet.

Honze
05-24-09, 18:21
Yep. I would love one close by.

What happened to the AMPs Evansville used to have? I have not lived here too long, but understand there used to be a couple.

Bigtbear
05-25-09, 10:29
Yep. I would love one close by.

What happened to the AMPs Evansville used to have? I have not lived here too long, but understand there used to be a couple.
Our favorite uncles in the local area are just too aggressive towards such establishments. Instead of letting one or two exist quietly UTR they seem to think if you let a couple take root more will come in and then you have one on every street corner.
Also unreasonable zoning ordinances have been used in Indiana to prohibit such establishments from starting up instead of restricting their location, which is the stated intent of the ordinance.
Let AMPs and SCs exist out of the way and out of public view if their presence offends.
I'll step off my soap box.

Honze
05-25-09, 16:50
That is too bad.

I wonder if Henderson or Owensboro could host one without it being run out of town.

MongerVet
05-26-09, 02:09
That is too bad.

I wonder if Henderson or Owensboro could host one without it being run out of town.

No way in hell it'd happen in Owensboro. The Bible-thumpers would be burning crosses on the front sidewalk the day it opened.

I think it could work in Evansville, just don't put it beside a Chuck-E-Cheese or something.

MongerVet
05-26-09, 02:13
I've been to San Francisco, Vegas and Chicago in the past couple months. Suffice to say, it's awful disappointing to come back home and have no options after mongering like a king there. Top of the line ass for 1.6 to 2.0....then I look at ads here and see warhorses wanting 2.5. A complete joke.

Johnnylake60
04-23-11, 10:54
Sure wish we had a stomping ground here!

Fast Spa
04-25-11, 09:10
Sure wish we had a stomping ground here!Somewhere between there and the coal mines there will be one All this acording to a sweet asain bird signing in my ear!

Two Nutts
04-25-11, 16:49
Somewhere between there and the coal mines there will be one All this acording to a sweet asain bird signing in my ear!Between where and the coal mines. I have a coal mine less than a mile from my house. Then there are about 7 south of me 3 north of me and a couple west of me. Saying around the coal mines is a very broad discription around here.

Johnnylake60
04-28-11, 13:40
Somewhere between there and the coal mines there will be one All this acording to a sweet asain bird signing in my ear!Sounds like a plan. I will be watching and listening. PM if there is more details.

Thanks.

Evansville Man
07-08-11, 08:51
Somewhere between there and the coal mines there will be one. All this according to a sweet Asian bird signing in my ear!So, it's Summer now, any info on this hopefully new AMP?

Bsskk
12-07-11, 02:19
I can't say I TOFTT, as the experience was quite pleasant. But I checked out this spa on virginia. They said they have been open a year, but I did not notice it until a couple of weeks ago. Strange as my penis usually tells me whenever there is a spa nearby.

I went in and chose the half hour foot massage.

Well I go in the back and the massages are all out in the open. BAD sign. Oh well I will enjoy a foot and rub. On the way back I noticed some private type rooms. Cool.

Basically the first half of the massage is your feet. Then you go into the private room and get full body rub.

It was fine, an OK massage. But no possibility of extras here. Even if there were extras available, the girls were pretty ugly. I'd rather shove my pecker into a freshly roadkilled deer. Cheaper.

RumpelTeaser
03-05-12, 00:12
She was my first experience and I really enjoyed her.

Two Nutts
04-23-12, 08:36
I can't say I TOFTT, as the experience was quite pleasant. But I checked out this spa on virginia. They said they have been open a year, but I did not notice it until a couple of weeks ago. Strange as my penis usually tells me whenever there is a spa nearby.

I went in and chose the half hour foot massage.

Well I go in the back and the massages are all out in the open. BAD sign. Oh well I will enjoy a foot and rub. On the way back I noticed some private type rooms. Cool.

Basically the first half of the massage is your feet. Then you go into the private room and get full body rub.

It was fine, an OK massage. But no possibility of extras here. Even if there were extras available, the girls were pretty ugly. I'd rather shove my pecker into a freshly roadkilled deer. Cheaper.Where is this at on Virginia? Westside, east side. Whats around it?

Thanks tn

Evansville Man
04-24-12, 18:48
Where is this at on Virginia? Westside, east side. Whats around it?

Thanks tnThe post's "title" was: Spa on Virginia behind Acropolis

Acropolis is at Virginia and Green River.

Two Nutts
04-29-12, 19:30
The post's "title" was: Spa on Virginia behind Acropolis

Acropolis is at Virginia and Green River.Two asian guys working and one real ugly woman. I asked if any women were working today and the one dude says 35 dollars. I repeated my question and he grabbed the pricing sheet to show me. By now the other dude and ugly woman come in from the back, she spoke and understood english. I said I want a woman to do massage and not a guy. She spoke in slant eye talk to which the two dudes at the same time look at me and go awwww Ohhhh. Then she gives me a card with a number on it and says the girl is off today resting, come back another time.

So I may or may not. I went to white castle instead and filled my belly, which is what I do in Lville or Indy after a good massage. Guess it was being that close to the asians that made me hungry.

Drtsnooch
05-02-12, 22:01
I tried the place on Virginia maybe 2 months ago. The massage was from a decent looking older lady. Started in front area just behind the waiting room. Fair massage and foot soak. I let her know I wanted the full experience with a soft touch. Took me to back private room for a body massage. Playful and seemed promising until additional customers came into the building and the rest of the massage was strictly by the book. No extras, but I'm not convinced it's out of the question.

Two Nutts
05-03-12, 19:33
I tried the place on Virginia maybe 2 months ago. The massage was from a decent looking older lady. Started in front area just behind the waiting room. Fair massage and foot soak. I let her know I wanted the full experience with a soft touch. Took me to back private room for a body massage. Playful and seemed promising until additional customers came into the building and the rest of the massage was strictly by the book. No extras, but I'm not convinced it's out of the question.Had a not so attractive asian who did not speak english very well. She took along time to try telling me to undress and leave my underwear on. Boy was she surprised to come in and find me laying there in my birthday suit. LOL Massage was excellent, but no hint of anything else. I didn't care it felt so good.

Evansville Man
07-23-12, 14:18
I ducked in to sample their goods, and the massage was very good (even used hot rocks). Everything was strictly legit, but only $40 for the hour massage. (Make sure you ask for the lady, Lily, if you don't want a guy working on you.)

Bsskk
08-03-12, 21:12
I just can't pass up a bad Asian SPA sign.

I went to the place on North GR road a couple weeks ago. Older (40?) Chinese woman working. I asked the lady for a 1 hr massage. She takes me back. The rooms are only semi-private.with curtain, no door.

She says "Lay here. Leave underwear ON". (yea. First sign she won't be fulfilling my wishes). But I don't care as I am always 'up' for a good massage even without extras.

The massage is out of this world. Knees are on my back. She has this special 'touch' thing she does where she applies pressure then lets off really slowly. Feels real good.

She's putting her knees all over me. Straddling my back with her strong legs. It's pretty sexy.

She bends my body all over the place, punching me with her palms, rubbing out knots. She's really kicking my ass.

She goes on to rub my arms and legs while I am still face-down. She gets in REAL close to my balls and ass. Potential for more maybe?

Then I flip and she rubs my head, face, and she starts leaning all the way over me rubbing my man-tits and belly. As she slides down across my torso, her tits are pushed right up in my face. I could have bitten her nips.

Her hands push right down to my pubes. I pitch a tent immediately. She I make a gentle moan to let her know I am enjoying it. Hoping she will make the next move. Nothing.

There were other people in the building, with just a curtain separating us. I figure it's all legit.

Overall, AWESOME massage. No extras for me.

As I left, the girl at the front counter is 20 yrs old (maybe 18-19) , and SMOKING hot. Small but perky tits, low-cut shirt and very personable. I won't want to be gross about it, but I would totally give her taint a hickie.

____________.

I went back again today (about 2 weeks after first time there).

Walked in and there were some others in the checkout line. One guy was paying the young girl and he is saying "How can I schedule an appointment with YOU next time? Can I call ahead? What is your schedule?" LOL she said her name was Jeenie (or janie) and to call ahead and ask.

I'm not saying there are any extras available, but I know I will be asking for her next time, even though the older lady gives a HELL of a massage.

I'm going to be popping up faster than when you step on a rake the moment she lays a hand on me.

Bssk Signing off. Good luck Gentlemen.

Two Nutts
08-06-12, 15:44
Can anyone pm the location please, I'm not from eville and green river Road is a big area to me.

Thanks guys.

Tn

Two Nutts
08-06-12, 15:49
Can anyone pm the location please, I'm not from eville and green river Road is a big area to me.

Thanks guys.

TnI think I found it, if its across from moto mart

Evansville Man
08-06-12, 23:30
First off, this is a totally legit establishment. After several GREAT massages, there are NO extras to be had here.

Second, the young lady with the rockin' body also works at Lincoln Garden and will answer calls for Lilac while she's working the register at Lincoln Garden.

Third, did I mention that the massages are GREAT and CHEAP, but with NO extras?

-Evansville Man

Two Nutts
08-07-12, 17:18
Has anyone got any history with the BP ad that says "real massage from real women"?

I hit lilac today, very good massage. I will be back. I took the hr and half, had the older girl. She does put those tits right in your face. I grabbed her back and pushed her forward to get them smashed in my face even more. She didn't complain, I also rubbed her back while she was doing my legs. This will be continued.

Evansville Man
08-07-12, 18:51
Has anyone got any history with the BP ad that says "real massage from real women"?
I called them up at the beginning of last week, the girl who answered said they were "booked" and didn't have time but they'd "love to see you honey".

So, I called them up at the end of last week. I called at 1pm to set up an appointment at 2pm, showed up exactly on time, and was told (through a closed door after she turned down the window-blind in my face)"We're closed." to which I replied,"I have a 2pm appointment." Answer: "She had a family emergency come up. We're closed." So I left.

I tried calling them yesterday, and got no answer at all.

Sadly, it all seems kinda sketchy to me.

-Evansville Man

Golfguy22
08-13-12, 18:34
Had a nice massage, place is a little odd, but aren't they all really? Paid 100 flipped after 25 min, was at full attention and she happily gave me a nice hand shake! Would return. 1 for an hour 20 tip

Two Nutts
08-14-12, 10:15
Had a nice massage, place is a little odd, but aren't they all really? Paid 100 flipped after 25 min, was at full attention and she happily gave me a nice hand shake! Would return. 1 for an hour 20 tipThey want to be descrete, she asked that we not advocate her services in a public forum. Especially in this town. Respectfully, thats why I gave everything out only in a pm. If I can find gold on my own so can everyone else very easily. If I put on here each time I got lucky I'd have over 5, 000 posts.

Not bashing ya bro, just don't want to burn our own bridges here.

DocSeuss
08-29-12, 08:22
Hey guys. Newbie here, but wanted to give my own report. I've gone to both AMPs in town and had massages by LiLi and Jenni (sp?) in the newest one and the older woman at the other. I've had some great massages especially at the newest, but they've been massage only, no extras. I asked Jen about it and she said guys ask all the time, but didn't go further. I was bummed.

This town's pretty dry for extras, so any help from your exp below would be greatly appreciated. I realize discretion is necessary, but hoping you'll help a fellow, local brother out.

Thanks in advance.

They want to be descrete, she asked that we not advocate her services in a public forum. Especially in this town. Respectfully, thats why I gave everything out only in a pm. If I can find gold on my own so can everyone else very easily. If I put on here each time I got lucky I'd have over 5, 000 posts.

Not bashing ya bro, just don't want to burn our own bridges here.

DocSeuss
08-29-12, 23:34
Went today for a massage. Had LiLi for a 2+ hour massage. This woman, while older (late 40's. Mid 50's) can bend and twist your body like no other. She climbs aboard and the body contact feels great. While she stands in front and stretches out your back, good opportunity to reach around and grab that ass and legs. No complaints from her and she felt great. Still no extras though.

Two Nutts
08-30-12, 20:26
Went today expecting the lady that gets on the bed and uses her knees on your back, I had her last time and it was a fantastic massage.

I got another girl instead, didn't get her name, short hair.

She says leave underwear on, and I explain that I don't wear them in the summer. She giggles. She covers me with a towel and starts pushing on my back like she is trying to streatch my muscles or somthing. This does not impress me, and its taking a long time. Finally the towel comes off and I get some oil rubbed on my back, WOW that feels good, but it lasted a whole 30 seconds. Then she lubes up her forarms, SHIT she starts digging in my back trying to crack every rib one at a time. This does not feel good at all. I'm thinking of just getting up at this point. After the jamming of forarms and elbows into my back she starts using her thumbs like she is performing accupunture on me. Each vertabre was attacked with force. Who knew the word softer in english ment harder and more pain in korean. Then she used her nail thumbs like needles. After all this she says turn over, I'm thinking at least some temple massage or even a chest massage is next. Nope I should have known better.

She pressed her thumbs into my forhead hard and harder and even harder. Does this ***** think any of this shit feels good. Then she puts her index fingers in each ear and try's to make them touch, god damn my eyes were popping out of my head. The buzzer went off and I jumped up like there was a fire, couldn't get over quick enough. I paid and the other girl took my money, I gave her a discusted look and I think she understood what I ment by it. NO TIP!

My fucking back still hurts.

Going to the other place tomorrow to fix it.

Hamrsblonz
08-31-12, 15:05
[QUOTE=Two Nutts; 1532565]Went today expecting the lady that gets on the bed and uses her knees on your back, I had her last time and it was a fantastic massage.

I got another girl instead, didn't get her name, short hair.

She says leave underwear on, and I explain that I don't wear them in the summer. She giggles. She covers me with a towel and starts pushing on my back like she is trying to streatch my muscles or somthing. This does not impress me, and its taking a long time. Finally the towel comes off and I get some oil rubbed on my back, WOW that feels good, but it lasted a whole 30 seconds. Then she lubes up her forarms, SHIT she starts digging in my back trying to crack every rib one at a time. This does not feel good at all. I'm thinking of just getting up at this point. After the jamming of forarms and elbows into my back she starts using her thumbs like she is performing accupunture on me. Each vertabre was attacked with force. Who knew the word softer in english ment harder and more pain in korean. Then she used her nail thumbs like needles. After all this she says turn over, I'm thinking at least some temple massage or even a chest massage is next. Nope I should have known better.

Amen double nutts! I haven't ever been on here before but was checking it out after a session at another place in e-ville where the hot blonde asked me not to post anything on usasexguide. Hell I hadn't even heard of it before. I checked it out today and saw your report on Lilac. Well low and behold I had tried that place out too and must of had the same "short haired" chick. My massage was a complete mirror image of yours and I also had bruises from it. Same with the "leave your underwear on" and I wasnt wearing any either. Also, the ***** didn't seem to understand a word I was saying and I damn sure didn't understand her either. I was happy to leave although it was only. 40. On a different note a woman came in for a massage during my session and was put in the massage area right next to mine. She had the older woman massaging her. The lady asked her to leave her underwear on too. She replied "I'm not wearing any". The lady said no problem. That was definately the highlight of my visit and I will never go back.

DocSeuss
09-02-12, 14:49
I understand the discretion you guys have for this blonde everyone keeps referring to, but this town is so dry, there's little fun to be had at all. The AMP's are good around here, but just for a straight massage. I'm def looking for some fun and hope some can be had without driving to The Preston area of Lville. Anyone willing to provide a hint or two. I'd really appreciate it.

WildBillY
09-04-12, 13:41
I am sad to report that she has quit. I have been going to that AMP since open. She said be ause of the reports on here, she is done now. Although, not that she did much anyway. But she is so hot. I hope she comes back. I am happy just to let her rub me.

Two Nutts
09-21-12, 09:25
Went in and saw the short hair girl. She said "MASSAGE" I said not with you! Where is LiLI, she can't understand me so calls someone on the phone who can speak english. We spoke about my last visit quite a while. Anyway I left without a massage. I came back several days later and got LILI. During the massage I noticed a little more closeness to the boys, so I lifted my ass and let her know what I was wanting. Nothing, When she got in front of my head I kept putting it against her boobs while rubbing her leggs and ass. When I turned over I grabbed her back and smashed my face into her boobs, she liked that and smashed them even more while laughing. Nothing happened during the massage but after while she was dressing me I was kissing her neck and she didn't mind. She looked at me and whisperd "LILI MASSAGE YOU OUTSIDE GOOD" and pointed to the door. I said good, great, when how. She understood nothing, just smiled and said lili massage you outside. She wrote her name on a card and gave it to me, it was their business card so no special number. I made another appt. A couple days later ffor 90 min. She was less friendly with the boys and didn't let me roam as much. I asked about "outside massage" she said no no sorry can't do. SO WTF?

I have been leaving a 25. 00 tip for her each time after the massage.

Another thing, there seems to be a longer hair younger asian girl that don't speak english very well there now, havn't seen the short hair girl again.

DocSeuss
10-02-12, 22:20
Some bad news about Lilac. The hot one, Jenni is no longer available for massage. I spoke with her (as she still answers the phone) and she is busy managing the restaurant and doesn't have time for massage. I was bummed. She said they have another girl now named sandy. I'm hoping she's not the one that you guys talked about with short hair. I think she's a new one though. I went tonight and saw Lili and the chick with short hair was there, so I doubt that's sandy. Good massage as usual from Lili. No extras, but damn she's got nice boobs for an older woman. You can tell those things are so firm. Wish she'd go for more. No luck yet. If anyone goes sat, I think sandy's supposed to be there.

DocSeuss
10-02-12, 22:24
I spoke with her today and they're in the process of moving downtown at their new location. I think prices are still the same and am not sure why they moved out of the east side hair salon. Going to check it out tomorrow and will send an update.

DocSeuss
10-03-12, 12:51
Met Kat today at her new place and got an ok massage. She was blonde with curves and would have loved to have played with her, but she just gave me a standard, Swedish massage. This was my first time meeting her, so I'm hoping she was just feeling me out. You guys had any fun with her?

Hamrsblonz
10-09-12, 09:45
I was getting a massage from mama san over the weekend and the dude next to me went off on a new girl there. I heard her ask the amount of time he wanted she said "one hour"? He said,"90 min", she said,"one hour", he said,"90 min", she said "one hour"? You could hear him jump up and say "give me my fuckin clothes, I'm sick and tired of you bitches acting dumb". I looked up at mama san and her eyes were the size of half dollars. Next the dude kicks the wall on the way out and hollers out "you fuckin slant eyed bitches need to go back to China"! I could hear the new girl sobbing a little and mama san went to console her. I gave the new girl a Jackson when I was paying for my massage. I felt sorry for her and maybe it will get me somewhere with her down the road.

Ferreal1
10-10-12, 09:35
I was passing through E-ville yesterday, and after seeing the reports still decided to give Lilac a try. Even with the lack of extras I could really use a massage. I walked in, and there was a sign that said "Current session is over in 30 minutes", with a countdown timer. Girl (and I use that term generously, as its hard for me to determine age) came out in a red t-shirt, and I asked if there was only she was working, and she kept saying "come back in 30 minutes".

Well, I had to head back North, so I didn't get to hang out so to speak. Called another place, American Girl answered the phone, said the were at XXX Market Street, but they didn't take walk-in's. Bummer that, with the heat in Indy, I'm reluctant to stop through when I'm up that way too.

Two Nutts
10-23-12, 20:42
It wasn't me

CrazyNuts
10-27-12, 16:20
Been to Lilac several times best massage ever but looking for more not finding it. Can anyone throw me a hint where to go or please pm me.

Thank you

CrazyNuts
10-27-12, 16:26
Hey I been to Lilac several times. Best massage ever with the older lady. Looking for more out there. Can anyone help me with that thank you.

CrazyNuts
10-27-12, 16:39
Hey I been to lilac several times. Great massage but looking for more any help on where I can go.

Thank you.

Two Nutts
11-01-12, 17:51
Back again for the hr. Left relieved, but not happy

Two Nutts
11-13-12, 13:51
Keep trying to get LI LI to put her hand under the cover, but its been a no go.

Last time there I had a huge hard on and she kept her eyes on it, (I was coverd) she kept putting the cover closer and closer to it and the back of her hand kept hitting it which only made me harder. When the buzzer went off she said times up. I lifted the cover and said rub here. She looked serious and said sorry no more time left. It was closing time, but normally she tells me "no! Not here, hurt business" So maybe next time I'll try with more time left.

If anybodys getting a HJ from anyone there pm me!

TN

Evansville Man
11-23-12, 21:06
If anybodys getting a HJ from anyone there pm me!

TNNope. I've been going there for a few months now, absolutely NOTHING but a really good massage-which isn't all bad. <grin

Two Nutts
12-09-12, 20:10
Got another hard on at lilac, but unfortunatly I left with it intact.

Hit Applebees for some chips and beer while watching football. Then decided to hit the one on Virginia.

I stroked the girl's ass and I don't think she liked it too much, LOL. Oh well. So when I flipped she puts on the towel, I kept hiking it up until Jr. Was showing. She coverd him a couple times but finally left him exposed. Nothing but a good massage tho. Actually better than lilac in my book.

Two Nutts
01-13-13, 17:23
Has anyone hit Lilac latley.

Evansville Man
01-14-13, 20:21
Has anyone hit Lilac latley.Oh yeah, I've been there twice in the past two weeks. Still a good massage, even after 8pm, but besides the hot stones nothing extra.

Two Nutts
01-16-13, 09:11
Oh yeah, I've been there twice in the past two weeks. Still a good massage, even after 8pm, but besides the hot stones nothing extra.She lets me play to a point. She is starting to get friendlier but only when there is nobody behind the other curtain.

The massage itself is getting kina boring

DocSeuss
02-12-13, 03:00
Hit up Lilac over a week ago and while I had the usual, decent massage from Lili, I asked get about 4 hands and she said it was available. I think $80 / hr for both women. I'd be interested to see what's available with both working on you, could be fun. Might try this soon as I need something new over there.

Two Nutts
02-12-13, 21:55
Hit up Lilac over a week ago and while I had the usual, decent massage from Lili, I asked get about 4 hands and she said it was available. I think $80 / hr for both women. I'd be interested to see what's available with both working on you, could be fun. Might try this soon as I need something new over there.There were three girls working and neither took a break the whole time I was there. 90 min. People just keep comming thru the door.

There was a guy behing the next curtain snoring. Lili and I were laughing. She keeps grabbing jr. And just smiles when I stick her hand on him. But still no tug.

FVally
02-15-13, 17:23
Anyone seen her?

http://evansville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/massage-by-ginger-is-the-best-way-to-relieve-your-stress-44/7513204

Two Nutts
02-18-13, 23:51
At the foot massage off Virginia St. If you want a very very hard massage go get her. I got a feeling she is going to be popular.

I almost fell asleep driving home. Can't wait to get back there. Again, no extras so don't expect any.

DocSeuss
02-21-13, 02:15
At the foot massage off Virginia St. If you want a very very hard massage go get her. I got a feeling she is going to be popular.

I almost fell asleep driving home. Can't wait to get back there. Again, no extras so don't expect any.Hey TK.

Thanks for the info on foot massage. This isn't the hag that's always been there is it? Haven't been there since Lilac opened up, but I thought they only had one older woman there before. Was thinking of going (esp after the review) and wondered when's a good time to catch her. Did you ever check our the 4-hands at Lilac?

Two Nutts
02-21-13, 23:30
Hey TK.

Thanks for the info on foot massage. This isn't the hag that's always been there is it? Haven't been there since Lilac opened up, but I thought they only had one older woman there before. Was thinking of going (esp after the review) and wondered when's a good time to catch her. Did you ever check our the 4-hands at Lilac?Actually she isn't as bad looking as Lili. Funny that both girls from the two seperate AMPs are named Lili.

I went about 5pm on a wed. Real good massage. I havn't tried the 4 hand. I've had them in the past from other AMPs and found it feels pretty good, but your just as well to get lucky if its only one on one.

DocSeuss
02-25-13, 14:53
Actually she isn't as bad looking as Lili. Funny that both girls from the two seperate AMPs are named Lili.

I went about 5pm on a wed. Real good massage. I havn't tried the 4 hand. I've had them in the past from other AMPs and found it feels pretty good, but your just as well to get lucky if its only one on one.Thanks for the update, TK. I had to try her out for myself and just came back from the spa. Got an hr around 11:30. New girl's name is Helen and she's an upgrade from the other old woman there and LiLi. Got a great massage (prob the hardest in town) , but nothin more besides a few grazes. I think Lili might be more willing, but not sure. Too bad, though. I think Helen could be fun with that little body and nerdy glasses. She's kinda got that schoolteacher thing going for her.

Two Nutts
03-26-13, 19:50
Any one tried her? Cute blk girl from Atlanta. Gota good massage from her today for 65 per hr. Kept a drape on me the whole time. Might be me, but she kinda of fits the m o of someone willing to participate in better activities. Maybe more visits would work. PM if there is more to this story.

Iufan9
04-17-13, 06:40
This gal is just a good con, she make you think she going to do more to get you in. The massage was not nearly as good as Lilac's or the foot massage on Virgina St.

Blu Ball 2
04-17-13, 15:00
This gal is just a good con, she make you think she going to do more to get you in. The massage was not nearly as good as Lilac's or the foot massage on Virgina St.Hey PM ME with her contact number and I will give her a try an see if there is anything else.

Blu Ball 2
04-23-13, 16:31
Well I tried out the Boeke massage today don't know whats up with that. The massage was ok not as good as Lilic. Not happy at all. Why would you post on Backpage under boddy rub and not have a happy end. Bummer

Two Nutts
05-02-13, 18:06
A real massage, totally coverd with no hanky panky. For those with learning disabilities that means no happy endings.

But a great deep tissue massage. Cost me 80 for 90 min.

VIRGINIA STREET CIROPRCTIC.

I had Carol, but the office is full of massuses. Again NO HE!

Evansville Man
05-02-13, 23:17
A real massage, totally coverd with no hanky panky. For those with learning disabilities that means no happy endings.

But a great deep tissue massage. Cost me 80 for 90 min.

VIRGINIA STREET CIROPRCTIC.

I had Carol, but the office is full of massuses. Again NO HE!This place is totally legit, and totally worth it!

Another great place is the Ahh Spa on Weinbach just north of the Lloyd (in the same complex as the Dominos Pizza place). It is also TOTALLY legit, but there are some HOT girls who work there. Do NOT ask for extras though. You won't get anything but BANNED from the Ahh Spa if you do.

Iufan9
05-12-13, 07:48
She is advertizing on backpage again, if anybody gets anything out of her please post, I am not going to waste money again.

Iufan9
05-12-13, 07:56
Went to Lilac again yesterday afternoon. Got a very good massage again from Lili the older gal, she did let me feel her legs and butt, but no other extras. She told me at beginning to keep underwear on but I did not, she didn't seem to mind, but kept covering me up when I would pull towel off and then just smile at me. She sure has a nice set and firm body.

Hamrsblonz
05-12-13, 11:06
She is advertizing on backpage again, if anybody gets anything out of her please post, I am not going to waste money again.I have been twice and made very good offer for more, but simply and kindly told no. She gives a good massage and is hot, but in my opinion she is a kind of rip-off. She should advertise in "health / beauty" or "massage". She knows she will get more response out of advertising in the "body rub" section, but I highly doubt many if any are seeing her for a second time or more.

Two Nutts
06-19-13, 10:14
Thing are getting better for me there. I went around 9pm for 90 min.

Got the boys massaged quite abit, but still didn't rub one out of jr.

I'm still working it tho.

(before anyone sends a pm there is nothing more to tell other than that. Plus I won't be near a computer for several weeks)

BigDogBigDog24
06-19-13, 15:11
Thing are getting better for me there. I went around 9pm for 90 min.

Got the boys massaged quite abit, but still didn't rub one out of jr.

I'm still working it tho.

(before anyone sends a pm there is nothing more to tell other than that. Plus I won't be near a computer for several weeks) What is the name of this place?

Two Nutts
06-19-13, 22:39
What is the name of this place?I just can't recall

TDogg223
06-27-13, 17:29
Saw an ad on CL for this new place called Asian Massage. Went and checked out Tuesday, was their first day. Cute young one at the front desk took the cash and led me to the back (40 for half hour .60 for hour). The hot young one didn't provide the massage, and an older but still hot one showed me to my room to get ready. Great hour long massage, she got on the table and was getting every crevice in my back. After the flip, spent some time on my legs and noticed what her hands had done to me. She smiled and asked if I wanted massage between legs to which I said yes please! She laughed and started going to town, making sure to play with the boys too. She seemed a bit nervous but still let me grab and feel up her ass. Left her a little tip afterwards and was on my way. Can't wait to go back and ask about the hot young one.

Bsskk
06-28-13, 01:16
NICE report. I just noticed the place tonight. Am going to check it out. Will post after. Hoping for an experience like Tdogg's.

Saw an ad on CL for this new place called Asian Massage. Went and checked out Tuesday, was their first day. Cute young one at the front desk took the cash and led me to the back (40 for half hour .60 for hour). The hot young one didn't provide the massage, and an older but still hot one showed me to my room to get ready. Great hour long massage, she got on the table and was getting every crevice in my back. After the flip, spent some time on my legs and noticed what her hands had done to me. She smiled and asked if I wanted massage between legs to which I said yes please! She laughed and started going to town, making sure to play with the boys too. She seemed a bit nervous but still let me grab and feel up her ass. Left her a little tip afterwards and was on my way. Can't wait to go back and ask about the hot young one.

Iufan9
06-28-13, 10:35
NICE report. I just noticed the place tonight. Am going to check it out. Will post after. Hoping for an experience like Tdogg's.Was there on Thursday got the same but also table shower she didn't miss anything.

Strip Junkie
06-28-13, 19:50
Was there on Thursday got the same but also table shower she didn't miss anything.Won't be around long if you guys keep it up.

Golfguy22
07-02-13, 14:49
Tried it out got the younger cute one, great massage kept towl in whole time even with me moving it, on flip little tease but no extras, maybe because I am a little younger or something, now making the drive Far East LOL. Cheers happy hunting

Evansville Man
07-05-13, 00:49
The gal there must have gotten scared from previous posts, because tonight was a no-go for anything but a decent shower and massage for $65.

She told me "no trouble" and made sure everything was covered and above board. Looks like this one is nothing fancy.

And if it becomes something different, we probably don't want to make a big deal of it on here anyway-it would be the ONLY AMP game in town.

-Evansville Man

Evansville Man
07-09-13, 18:32
Tried it out got the younger cute one, great massage kept towl in whole time even with me moving it, on flip little tease but no extras, maybe because I am a little younger or something, now making the drive Far East LOL. Cheers happy huntingMan, I LOVE the Far East!

Jake60
07-17-13, 12:12
Seems nothing here from my experiences, travel for satisfaction mandated.

Two Nutts
08-01-13, 19:05
Just got back. New girl, young asain and pretty. Very good massage, almost made me doze off. Nothing naughty going on here, but I'm fine with that as long as I can get a good massage. Price is good too. 50 for an hr 20 tip. I know there are more options avail. In Eville. But the massage sucks most the time even tho there might be a HE.

Jake60
08-24-13, 15:38
Good Massage, no extras, saw Angela, good hands, but hinted for more and only got a smile. Will repeat, but will look elsewhere for greater satisfaction. Will go back for my tight back shoulders, that's it.

LittleRicky49
08-25-13, 19:33
Man, I LOVE the Far East!Does this thread refer to to the Far East Spa in Shepherdsville, Ky?

Evansville Man
08-26-13, 16:01
Does this thread refer to to the Far East Spa in Shepherdsville, Ky?Yes, it does indeed.

MittRomney
09-07-13, 12:29
Coming to Evansville this next weekend for casino and fun. I know where the casino is. Looking to get a massage and happy. Any information would be appreciated. PM me.

FVally
11-18-13, 13:25
Could I get some PMs with info on this masseuse?

http://evansville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/have-you-had-a-massage-lately-36/5976243

Maxim V
11-27-13, 16:20
Could I get some PMs with info on this masseuse?

http://evansville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/have-you-had-a-massage-lately-36/5976243Its a man, it is not a woman it is a man.

DocSeuss
12-27-13, 16:42
Turnover again at the place on Morgan. Unfortunately, Anna is gone and now it's Jessie and Su-Su (sp? Jessie was the only one available earlier today and the massage was pretty average. She worked out some of the kinks with some aggressive massage, but didn't work the same magic that Anna used to. Still felt relieved after I left. Next time, I'll have to try the new girl and report back.

Two Nutts
01-01-14, 11:50
Turnover again at the place on Morgan. Unfortunately, Anna is gone and now it's Jessie and Su-Su (sp? Jessie was the only one available earlier today and the massage was pretty average. She worked out some of the kinks with some aggressive massage, but didn't work the same magic that Anna used to. Still felt relieved after I left. Next time, I'll have to try the new girl and report back.I saw the new girl and highly recommend her. She has skill in the massage areas. Better that LILI at either of the two other massages in eville. She just came in from New York. No happy endings there but if you want a relaxing massage see SUU SUU.

DocSeuss
01-02-14, 21:35
When I walked in, it must have been their dinnertime because the phones were off, but the girl was upfront and had no problem getting in. Wafts of pungent odors (their dinner) permeated every room, but it didn't matter much to me as I had a good experience with Suu Suu. As TK said, a good relaxing massage. She takes her time to relax you and is very sensual. I'll reiterate that there's no HE, but if you're looking for a massage to feel refreshed, go see her. Money well spent.

Two Nutts
01-13-14, 22:40
On morgan, I seen her, didn't get a massage tho, kinda cute let me know if anyone has tries her out. Also Jessie will be leaving for a couple months in a cpl weeks. Supposed to be someone new take her place.

DocSeuss
01-14-14, 00:25
Did the new girl replace Suu-Suu? I think they usually only keep 2 there, right?

On morgan, I seen her, didn't get a massage tho, kinda cute let me know if anyone has tries her out. Also Jessie will be leaving for a couple months in a cpl weeks. Supposed to be someone new take her place.

Two Nutts
01-14-14, 09:55
Did the new girl replace Suu-Suu? I think they usually only keep 2 there, right?Susu took anna's place, I think Coco will fill in for Jesse when she leaves. Jesse texted me that a new girl will be comming in a cpl weeks, younger yet.

LaoMai
01-19-14, 12:16
Susu took anna's place, I think Coco will fill in for Jesse when she leaves. Jesse texted me that a new girl will be comming in a cpl weeks, younger yet.Have you all three? Who is the best one? I have seen Anna and she is just ok. Lilia's Lili is better in skills in regards of therapeutic massage...

Two Nutts
01-28-14, 12:13
On Green River RD. Open 3 months now. Got my first taste yesterday, not sure I will repeat. Asian dude (the chief) was sitting at the front door the whole time. I got my feet done first in front room with lotts of chairs, felt pretty good. Then the massage on the table in private room with closed door. She put on the drap which I normally take right back off but the room felt like there was no heat in it, so I left it on for warmth. . It was so fkn cold I couldn't wait to get back in my car to get warm. There might be somthing on the menu, but she wasn't good looking enough to warrent another trip. Massage was not to bad, but nothing to brag about. I heard another girl massaging another customer in the other room but never saw her, she sounded younger. Anyone get even a HJ pm me.

TDogg223
03-01-14, 23:01
Any news lately about this place? Haven't been since January. Have left feeling very relaxed and happy everytime I have went. The girls have always been very nice and friendly.

Evansville Man
03-05-14, 19:10
Any news lately about this place? Haven't been since January. Have left feeling very relaxed and happy everytime I have went. The girls have always been very nice and friendly.I've found the place on Morgan to be legit (and if it wasn't I wouldn't "kiss & tell" in public anyway)... But their massages aren't as good as the hot stone massages at Lilac on Green River just north of Morgan. Lilac is also legit, but I leave there feeling awesome & they're open late. Perfect for that late night rendezvous before bed.

Evansville Man

Two Nutts
03-06-14, 12:30
I've found the place on Morgan to be legit (and if it wasn't I wouldn't "kiss & tell" in public anyway)... But their massages aren't as good as the hot stone massages at Lilac on Green River just north of Morgan. Lilac is also legit, but I leave there feeling awesome & they're open late. Perfect for that late night rendezvous before bed.

Evansville ManGirls abit raggad, and massage not as good as Lilac or foot spa on Virginia. Jessy comming back in a month, CoCo will be leaving soon and new replacement comming in. Update when I can. Best bet for extras is out of town.

LaoMai
03-09-14, 01:33
Girls abit raggad, and massage not as good as Lilac or foot spa on Virginia. Jessy comming back in a month, CoCo will be leaving soon and new replacement comming in. Update when I can. Best bet for extras is out of town.I think Susu is pretty good. Her sensual massage make you feel relaxed...but again, I love Liliac's massage better, esp the hot stone massage. TN, you mentioned several times the foot massage off Virginia st, what is the name called? Is it the chiropractor place? Or the absolute beauty day spa at [Deleted by Admin]? Thanks, I may try there too.

Two Nutts
03-09-14, 13:18
I tried replying but message error? Anyway third and last try on this. Take Green River RD. North, turn right on Virginia. Its in the little strip mall on your left. Her name is LILI as well

LaoMai
03-18-14, 20:13
I tried replying but message error? Anyway third and last try on this. Take Green River RD. North, turn right on Virginia. Its in the little strip mall on your left. Her name is LILI as wellI found it and went in last week. I had a fantastic foot massage only. It is very relaxing and good skill by Lili.

DocSeuss
03-22-14, 00:04
Just returned from Asian Massage and wanted to give up an update. Hadn't been there in a bit and discovered that Jessie has returned, Su-Su is still there and the latest addition is Mi-mi. Thought I'd give Mi-mi a go since I've never tried her. She's a fairly attractive middle-age woman with short, dyed hair and a tight, little body. Prob weighs a max of 95 lbs max. Just the right amount of conversation and does her best to please. She's very attentive and worked out the kinks in my shoulders and back. This spa never disappoints and I always leave with a smile on my face.

Two Nutts
04-07-14, 10:46
Just returned from Asian Massage and wanted to give up an update. Hadn't been there in a bit and discovered that Jessie has returned, Su-Su is still there and the latest addition is Mi-mi. Thought I'd give Mi-mi a go since I've never tried her. She's a fairly attractive middle-age woman with short, dyed hair and a tight, little body. Prob weighs a max of 95 lbs max. Just the right amount of conversation and does her best to please. She's very attentive and worked out the kinks in my shoulders and back. This spa never disappoints and I always leave with a smile on my face.After several emails from Jess. To try new girl I finally did yesterday. As Doc. Described, cute, small asian. She is from NY. My take is that at one time she got by in this business with her looks and "putting out". Now she is in the legit massage market. Therefore her massage skills suck! If you are looking for a good massage see SUSU. But if you want a cute 40 ish asian to oil you up and then press their forearm all over you, then go for it. I think it was a waste of $ and time.

DocSeuss
04-23-14, 22:03
Headed back to old reliable and discovered it's the same women there right now. Jess, SuSu and MiMi are still there. No one new right now. Decided to have SuSu work out the kinks in my back and as usual, she delivers. Great massage and great attitude. Always makes me feel better and worth the time and money. Hopefully, they'll make some new additions soon.

BigAsaBat
04-25-14, 09:37
Headed back to old reliable and discovered it's the same women there right now. Jess, SuSu and MiMi are still there. No one new right now. Decided to have SuSu work out the kinks in my back and as usual, she delivers. Great massage and great attitude. Always makes me feel better and worth the time and money. Hopefully, they'll make some new additions soon.Which one is the tall, sort of skinny, with very long hair? She is pretty much smokin hot. I like her the best, but not even sure she is still there. I haven't been there since Feb.

DocSeuss
04-27-14, 14:28
Which one is the tall, sort of skinny, with very long hair? She is pretty much smokin hot. I like her the best, but not even sure she is still there. I haven't been there since Feb.Not sure whom you're referring to as I've never seen anyone working there that I'd say is "smokin' hot." I guess you could be talking about Anna as she matches some of your description. If so, she's been gone for some time. The only ones there are Jessie, and Su-Su.

DocSeuss
04-27-14, 14:29
Not sure whom you're referring to as I've never seen anyone working there that I'd say is "smokin' hot." I guess you could be talking about Anna as she matches some of your description. If so, she's been gone for some time. The only ones there are Jessie, and Su-Su.And Mi-Mi.

BigAsaBat
04-28-14, 09:05
And Mi-Mi.Ok I think your right. I do believe her name was Anna. Also, I agree with you on maybe not "smokin hot", but for that place she was "kinda hot". Thanks for your info.

Iufan9
05-02-14, 09:37
Has anybody been to the massage spa on.

Bellemeade Harmony Foot Massage Spa cute asian.

Two Nutts
05-02-14, 11:48
Went back to Relax, (its on Fredrica st) Had Amy, fantastic massage, she has skills. I was tingling 30 min after I left. 60 for an hr 40 tip. Everybody know what a 40 tip is for so nuubs don't ask. She looks ok, not hot, not old and ugly either, better than evans has. I will return.

Two Nutts
06-04-14, 10:41
Anyone tried this place out yet with any more results other than a great massage? Pm please if so.

DocSeuss
06-04-14, 14:42
Where is this place on bellemeade? I've never seen one or heard of it?

Anyone tried this place out yet with any more results other than a great massage? Pm please if so.

Two Nutts
06-05-14, 11:10
Where is this place on bellemeade? I've never seen one or heard of it?Cross green river Road going east, its on left (north).

DocSeuss
06-11-14, 13:43
I visited the new massage place on bellemeade today. I had Tai, an older, 40-something Asian with good massage skills. As was reported before, no extras, but a good place to get a legit massage. I'd return to try another as I've heard there are others there. I'd recommend Tai as she provides a good massage at a reasonable price.

Evansville Man
06-13-14, 14:51
Went back to Relax, (its on Fredrica st) Had Amy, fantastic massage, she has skills. I was tingling 30 min after I left. 60 for an hr 40 tip. Everybody know what a 40 tip is for so nuubs don't ask. She looks ok, not hot, not old and ugly either, better than evans has. I will return.Wish I could say that I had the same good time, but no, I did not. Linda did an okay job working on my back, but that's it, nothing else.

Evansville Man.

DocSeuss
06-14-14, 15:05
I just went to Relax and got a 1 hr massage from Lili. She's a 40+ Asian woman that isn't very sexy, but gives a great massage. Probably one of the best I ever had. She had better techniques than the rest I've experienced at the other spas. She really worked out the knots in my shoulders and neck. It was 60 for the hr plus 40 for doing such a great idea. Seniors can pm for details and info.

DocSeuss
06-14-14, 15:09
Sorry. 40 for doing such a great job. Damn autocorrect. Definitely will make a return.

I just went to Relax and got a 1 hr massage from Lili. She's a 40+ Asian woman that isn't very sexy, but gives a great massage. Probably one of the best I ever had. She had better techniques than the rest I've experienced at the other spas. She really worked out the knots in my shoulders and neck. It was 60 for the hr plus 40 for doing such a great idea. Seniors can pm for details and info.

DarkSideOfMe
07-17-14, 11:31
I'm going to be in downtown L- ville, how close to the Ind. Massage AMPs, USA, indys, line am I going to be??Any help on the IND. Boards would be great? Drksd.

Two Nutts
07-29-14, 18:12

Massage: $60 for 1 hr. Very good massage. Worth every cent.

H. E. : Yes, they do a nice finishing touch. I leave a $20-$40 tip depending on the level of effort.I've been several times and nothing, so has everyone else on this board. You must been dreaming.

Evansville Man
07-29-14, 21:47
I get the best bang for my buck at Lillac Massage.

They are open late and throw in the "hot stones"massage for free.

I've had smiles from my roaming hands there too.

It's a great place to go relax.

Newbe
07-30-14, 12:12
Does Anybody know what happened to Kat? Pm me.

DocSeuss
08-11-14, 17:54
Had a legit massage from a new spinner at foot massage spa. Her name is Sunny and she's young, sexy and provided a good massage as well. Totally legit, guys so don't expect anything but a good massage that works out your sore muscles.

Mc1959
08-31-14, 21:14
Took a visit to the Asian Massage and got a 40 ish lady that couldn't speak or understand much English. I didn't ask her name because I didn't think she would understand nor I would be able to understand her. I got nice massage for a half hour. I didn't know just how relaxing it was until I stood up. My knees were actually week (never had that happen before). Like stated in other threads, this is a legit place. No extras and was kept covered throughout the massage.

Two Nutts
09-04-14, 22:12
Been hitting the place on belameade about once or twice a wk. Seems like we get close to what I'd like but then times up and sombody else walka in. She told me come in morning next, not very busy. I thought that was an invitation, but no just another tease. I'm giving up here. Nice massage tho.

DocSeuss
09-14-14, 12:19
Headed over there last week and spent some time with Anna. She always gives a good massage and knows how to loosen up my sore back and neck. She didn't disappoint in that respect, however, since her return, she just doesn't provide the same level of service that she used to. Seniors will remember how she used to be. Seems her technique has changed and the quality isn't what it use to be. It's a shame. Possibly, too many newbies sounding off and misrepresenting what this place is. I'll be looking for somewhere new. Seniors and seniors only can PM me for details. Anyone else will be ignored, so don't bother.

Kroger420
09-18-14, 20:39
It's been closed for three days now. The door is locked and the "Open" sign is not illuminated. Perhaps they're just on vacation but it doesn't look good.

Critical Phil
09-18-14, 22:17
Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. I tried to go by Asian Massage tonight around 9 pm and they were closed. Does anybody know if this is a one time thing or are they gone? I'm a fairly frequent customer there but it's been about a month since my last visit.

Evansville Man
09-19-14, 08:10
Got a very nice massage from Coco the other day. She did a good job of working out all the kinks, especially in my ass. Like the sign in the room says though, I kept my underwear on "for privacy".

Two Nutts
09-24-14, 00:21
I got a text last night from jessy that she is in China. No explanation as to why they closed or if they will open back up.

Graf 61
09-27-14, 16:59
While on my way home Thursday, I saw the Open sign was illuminated and immediately pulled into the parking lot. Zhu-Zhu doesn't really speak English well enough to conduct much of a conversation, so I didn't get an explanation. I did get a satisfying massage.

Evansville Man
09-28-14, 18:34
There's a new Asian spa just off the Lloyd, just past Libbert / Frame road. I got a decent massage there a couple days ago. Massage only, no table shower.

Evansville Man.

Two Nutts
10-01-14, 22:16
Headed over there last week and spent some time with Anna. She always gives a good massage and knows how to loosen up my sore back and neck. She didn't disappoint in that respect, however, since her return, she just doesn't provide the same level of service that she used to. Seniors will remember how she used to be. Seems her technique has changed and the quality isn't what it use to be. It's a shame. Possibly, too many newbies sounding off and misrepresenting what this place is. I'll be looking for somewhere new. Seniors and seniors only can PM me for details. Anyone else will be ignored, so don't bother.Maybe she saw your post I got good service, LOL. Anyway Jessy will be back in a cpl weeks. They closed becaused the two new girls from NY didn't have a IND license for massage.

Kroger420
10-03-14, 08:26
I went in for a massage this weekend but I didn't stay as they were too busy. They are obviously working hard to relieve the pent up business demand that accumulated during their brief closure. The masseuse met me at the door and asked me to come back in an hour. She was flushed and sweaty and even looked out of breath. I figured it was either a demanding work schedule or ebola. If she's alive next week then I'll assume it's ok to return. (P.S.: The ebola comment was a joke for those of you who seem to be overly sensitive.).

Rover45
10-04-14, 15:29
I'm visiting Evansville this weekend and a friend here directed me to a new place in town. It's on Tippecanoe right off Green River (turn at the Marathon) south of the Lloyd. My friend said it just opened and it did seem pretty new.

I had Sophie or Sophia (not sure which) who did a fine job in all respects. Stayed an hour and paid standard prices and tips. On my way out I chatted with the other girl. Didn't catch her name but her English was good and she likes to laugh. I'll return on my next trip through town.

Rover.

Newbe
10-07-14, 16:32
Holy shit Batman! Great spa very clean I was greeted extremely friendly by the manager she let me back to one of her.

's added me on the back and told me to wait asked me if I had Masashi before of course said no. GS me to make myself comfortable and wait for the massage therapist to come see me so I laid out on the table everything in the room smells new looks new very professional I had a massage therapist named Sophia and wow she is probably one of the better massage therapist in town if you want to know more please PM me.

Mc1959
10-10-14, 23:47
Holy shit Batman! Great spa very clean I was greeted extremely friendly by the manager she let me back to one of her.

's added me on the back and told me to wait asked me if I had Masashi before of course said no. GS me to make myself comfortable and wait for the massage therapist to come see me so I laid out on the table everything in the room smells new looks new very professional I had a massage therapist named Sophia and wow she is probably one of the better massage therapist in town if you want to know more please PM me.I paid a visit to this place this morning and everything you said was true. Everyone is very friendly. I had Sophia also and she gave a pretty good massage. This place was pretty busy, I waited while Sophia finished up with someone and I heard the door chimes atleast four times while I was there. If you like AMP's then you have to give this place a try. Sophia was so nice she put on my shoes and tied them for me.

Mc1959
10-14-14, 11:58
Has anyone tried this lady yet? She says that is at a business. If you have, please give some Intel. I searched the number and only her backpage ads come up.

Iufan9
10-14-14, 13:21
Has anyone tried this lady yet? She says that is at a business. If you have, please give some Intel. I searched the number and only her backpage ads come up.Have tried, it's Kat, she has been around, used to be off Franklin, very good looking, you should try her.

TDogg223
10-14-14, 14:35
Has anyone tried this lady yet? She says that is at a business. If you have, please give some Intel. I searched the number and only her backpage ads come up.Was going to pose the same question. Seen multiple ads on backpage but no pics or no trace of number when searching. Anyone have anything?

Mc1959
10-14-14, 20:09
Have tried, it's Kat, she has been around, used to be off Franklin, very good looking, you should try her.What does her menu look like?

Iufan9
10-15-14, 11:31
What does her menu look like?Lot of massage services, she will not disappoint, but pricey.

Iufan9
10-16-14, 11:58
There's a new Asian spa just off the Lloyd, just past Libbert / Frame road. I got a decent massage there a couple days ago. Massage only, no table shower.

Evansville Man.Was there last night all I can say is WOW.

Iufan9
10-16-14, 17:32
Lot of massage services, she will not disappoint, but pricey.She is not 26 at least 35 and that is not her pic in the add but she is pretty.

DocSeuss
10-16-14, 17:52
Tried the AMP on Tippeecanoe for myself this morning when they opened. As was said before, very friendly staff. I was greeted by a cute, spinner that I'm guessing was in her 20's (don't remember her name) and she showed me to the room. She's the other massage therapist, but sophia was the one that gave me the massage. She claims to be 35, but you know how it goes. She looks younger, put probably, older than her claim. Long dark hair and attractive older woman. Therapists look better than in the other spas in town. Her technique is good if you like a deep massage like I do. She's strong and worked out the kinks in my back and shoulder. Definitely had a good technique and I felt great afterwards. I'll definitely repeat and will also try the other one.

Two Nutts
10-17-14, 09:13
Lot of massage services, she will not disappoint, but pricey.I ve seen her brfore and again the other day. Menue is NOT like it was. Why get a uninthused HJ and a massage that was the worst I've ever experienced. She will end the session after you finnish which is about 30 minutes before your time is up. This one needs to go BYE BYE!!

Nash7258
10-22-14, 23:37
Tried the AMP on Tippeecanoe for myself this morning when they opened. As was said before, very friendly staff. I was greeted by a cute, spinner that I'm guessing was in her 20's (don't remember her name) and she showed me to the room. She's the other massage therapist, but sophia was the one that gave me the massage. She claims to be 35, but you know how it goes. She looks younger, put probably, older than her claim. Long dark hair and attractive older woman. Therapists look better than in the other spas in town. Her technique is good if you like a deep massage like I do. She's strong and worked out the kinks in my back and shoulder. Definitely had a good technique and I felt great afterwards. I'll definitely repeat and will also try the other one.My therapist's name was Michelle. She said they have three girls there, and brought Sophia in to meet me (check me out) just prior to the "flip". Probably the best massage I've ever had in a place like this and I left very relaxed and happy. Will definitely return. BTW, there's nothing out front except a neon sign that says "Open". The entrance door is the one to the left of the sign.

Evansville Man
10-28-14, 09:11
Has anyone else here taken one for the team and tried out the new Asian Spa near Frame Road and the Lloyd?

Two Nutts
11-06-14, 14:02
Be very causous guys. I was there yesterday, when I came out a cop was driving past the back of my car with a screen of some sort he was typing into. I thought he may be running my plates or whatever they do. I drove out to the left cause he went that way around the corner and boom! There was two other marked cars parked there. Hope it was somthing going on at the hotel, but keep your eyes open if you visit. Again not sure why the interest, its just a place for a nice massage on back and shoulders.

Evansville Man
11-13-14, 02:20
... when I came out a cop was driving past the back of my car with a screen of some sort he was typing into. I thought he may be running my plates or whatever they do. ... Uncle LEO will often drive by parking lots and run random plates to see if he can catch any outstanding citizens, people with warrants and such.

Since there's nothing illegal about getting a massage, I wouldn't worry about it.

Two Nutts
11-13-14, 22:39
Uncle LEO will often drive by parking lots and run random plates to see if he can catch any outstanding citizens, people with warrants and such.

Since there's nothing illegal about getting a massage, I wouldn't worry about it.Unless o fcoarse you have outstanding warrants and such. LOL.

DocSeuss
11-16-14, 21:31
Heard some rumblings that they closed and looks like it's true. Just drove by and there's no open sign on in the window. Guess LEO shut them down. It's a pity because they provided good service at a reasonable price. Typical of the badges in this town. They target legit shops that just provide a decent massage. Sometimes, I really hate this town.

Two Nutts
11-17-14, 20:00
Heard some rumblings that they closed and looks like it's true. Just drove by and there's no open sign on in the window. Guess LEO shut them down. It's a pity because they provided good service at a reasonable price. Typical of the badges in this town. They target legit shops that just provide a decent massage. Sometimes, I really hate this town.Went by today and sign was completly gone, maybe they just moved. Like I said in a earlier post I thought the cops were watching them. Getting a citation for visiting a house of repute would suck. Wether you were cought with your pants down or not, you still would have had to plead your case of just getting a massage, could be embarrassing. I didn't see anything in the news, maybe they just left before the shit hit the fan.

EvvmrFixIt
12-15-14, 19:29
Went by today and sign was completly gone, maybe they just moved. Like I said in a earlier post I thought the cops were watching them. Getting a citation for visiting a house of repute would suck. Wether you were cought with your pants down or not, you still would have had to plead your case of just getting a massage, could be embarrassing. I didn't see anything in the news, maybe they just left before the shit hit the fan.New to the forum here but not the hobby.

It looks like quite a few of the places have shut down. So, where / who are you gentlemen visiting now?

A couple new faces on backpage, but wondering if anyone has taken a chance.

Evansville Man
12-16-14, 16:24
New to the forum here but not the hobby.

It looks like quite a few of the places have shut down. So, where / who are you gentlemen visiting now?

A couple new faces on backpage, but wondering if anyone has taken a chance.We go where we can get a decent massage for a decent price. There are PLENTY of places like that around town. Places like Ahh Spa, Lilac, Evansville Massage Specialists, and so on.

If there's anyplace that's offering more than that, offering anything illegal, we don't mention that on this forum. We don't want to draw attention to places like that.

That's what Backpage is for, after all.

-Evansville Man.

MakeBananaCry
12-31-14, 22:15
Stopped into Beijing Spa on Green River Road tonight. First thing I noticed was, "Wow, this is a good massage. " A thought I rarely have if it's going to work out in the way we'd like. My attempts at directing were ignored and the massage finished with zero fun times. I'll give it another shot in a few days but I doubt anything will be different. PM me if you've got a different story.

Evansville Man
01-02-15, 18:19
Stopped into Beijing Spa on Green River Road tonight. First thing I noticed was, "Wow, this is a good massage. " A thought I rarely have if it's going to work out in the way we'd like. My attempts at directing were ignored and the massage finished with zero fun times. I'll give it another shot in a few days but I doubt anything will be different. PM me if you've got a different story.You can get a good massage at any of these fine establishments:

Ahh Spa, Beijing Spa, Lilac, Evansville Massage Specialists.

Bored34
01-10-15, 20:17
Saw a few ads on CL regarding two "Grand Openings" new places. They were posted a day apart which made me leery but they have different addresses.

One was Lilly's and one was Beijing Treatment Spa. I wasn't sure if that last one was the existing Beijing one.

Oh, new here. Hoping to learn and contribute.

Rover45
02-05-15, 03:24
I stopped at the Hometown on US 41 in Henderson yesterday. On leaving I noticed that the little Beltone store across Robin Rd. Is now a spa. I couldn't resist. The attractive Asian therapist who runs the place (and who speaks pretty good English) told me that she just opened this week. Her rates are the standard 40/60 and she has a table shower. I took the half-hour and had a really competent and relaxing massage. I'll stay longer and try the table shower the next time I drive through town.

DanMonger
02-06-15, 00:03
I stopped at the Hometown on US 41 in Henderson yesterday. On leaving I noticed that the little Beltone store across Robin Rd. Is now a spa. I couldn't resist. The attractive Asian therapist who runs the place (and who speaks pretty good English) told me that she just opened this week. Her rates are the standard 40/60 and she has a table shower. I took the half-hour and had a really competent and relaxing massage. I'll stay longer and try the table shower the next time I drive through town.What did she look like? How old?

Rover45
02-06-15, 17:37
What did she look like? How old?Was she "hot?" Hard to say since everyone has their own idea of "hot. " I don't think I would call her gorgeous but in my book she's definitely attractive. I would classify her as petite: maybe 5'- 2" or so and in her mid-30's. She was also talkative and had a nice personality. Hope this helps.

Rover.

Two Nutts
02-08-15, 10:29
What did she look like? How old?You are just one question after another, you writting a book or what?

DanMonger
02-08-15, 22:46
You are just one question after another, you writting a book or what?Was just asking to see if it's worth checking out is all.

LaoMai
03-16-15, 01:17
I visited the spa yesterday. Not very impressed about the service. The message is mediocre and lack enthusiasm.

I will not repeat.

Two Nutts
03-18-15, 12:17
Anyo. E have any luck at all there, I quit tryn pm if so.

Two Nutts
04-02-15, 19:36
What the hell happend there, I was there two weeks ago, she was talking about a new girl comming in a cpl days. I had the best service from any AMP and believe me I've been to a few. Damn we Layed on the table talking afterwards for prob another hr. She brought her phone in and went threw a ton of pictures she wanted to show me when she was young and her travels to other countries, I had a blast. Now that place looks empty and all torn up inside. GONE!!

MakeBananaCry
04-04-15, 14:21
What the hell happend there, I was there two weeks ago, she was talking about a new girl comming in a cpl days. I had the best service from any AMP and believe me I've been to a few. Damn we Layed on the table talking afterwards for prob another hr. She brought her phone in and went threw a ton of pictures she wanted to show me when she was young and her travels to other countries, I had a blast. Now that place looks empty and all torn up inside. GONE!!I tried to visit about a month ago and it was closed with no lights on. Ended up checking out the Henderson place. It was OK. Hope I didn't miss my chance. If anybody has had a releasing experience with beijing drop me a pm.

Mc1959
04-05-15, 00:26
What the hell happend there, I was there two weeks ago, she was talking about a new girl comming in a cpl days. I had the best service from any AMP and believe me I've been to a few. Damn we Layed on the table talking afterwards for prob another hr. She brought her phone in and went threw a ton of pictures she wanted to show me when she was young and her travels to other countries, I had a blast. Now that place looks empty and all torn up inside. GONE!!I was there last week and had the best session I have had at any AMP in town. I went back this week and she was closed. It is a big loss. I went to the one in Henderson and I didn't like it much. I hope Lilly opens back up.

Macthesword
04-08-15, 00:35
I'm going to be in Evansville Sunday. Can anyone recommend a good massage provider. Prefer non-Asian and not looking for FS but would like a little more than just therapeutic. Thanks.

Mc1959
04-17-15, 11:02
I was there last week and had the best session I have had at any AMP in town. I went back this week and she was closed. It is a big loss. I went to the one in Henderson and I didn't like it much. I hope Lilly opens back up.Anyone have info on Lilly. I am needing a nice massage.

Bsskk
04-18-15, 22:56
Lilly is legit. No extras. The "rooms" are also only semi private. Just a curtain separates you from the guy on the next table (you can hear moans and shit, uncool). Good massage can be had there. But I haven't been back because I don't prefer their setup when better legit massage options exist.

Anyone have info on Lilly. I am needing a nice massage.

Mc1959
04-20-15, 19:55
Lilly is legit. No extras. The "rooms" are also only semi private. Just a curtain separates you from the guy on the next table (you can hear moans and shit, uncool). Good massage can be had there. But I haven't been back because I don't prefer their setup when better legit massage options exist.I was referring to Lilly's that was on Weibach where is the Lilly you are talking about?

Two Nutts
04-20-15, 20:58
Lilly is legit. No extras. The "rooms" are also only semi private. Just a curtain separates you from the guy on the next table (you can hear moans and shit, uncool). Good massage can be had there. But I haven't been back because I don't prefer their setup when better legit massage options exist.Lilly is gone, your describing lilac. And your description of them is spot on.

Mc1959
04-22-15, 21:27
I am interested in if anyone goes to Louisville for providers. Are they better than what is around here. I think I am needing some new blood and thinking about a road trip.

Hrf55
04-23-15, 05:39
I am interested in if anyone goes to Louisville for providers. Are they better than what is around here. I think I am needing some new blood and thinking about a road trip.I recently had a dream with TOO Hot in Louisville, not a young spinner but a great provider, well worth the drive and will be repeating. I agree New blood needed in the area here. Be safe and enjoy.

Mc1959
05-04-15, 12:30
Has anyone tried this place out? Its at 1700 Frederica st.

Iufan9
05-05-15, 06:46
Has anyone tried this place out? Its at 1700 Frederica st.This is the relax center that was at a different address on Frederica they just moved. Very very good massage worth the trip from Evansville.

Mc1959
05-06-15, 16:55
Just got back from a second visit to the massage place there. I wasnt going to go back after the bad massage I received the first time, but did. I am glad I gave it another chance. Amy did the massage and did a good job. Just like the first time, no hanky panky, but the massage was good. Shoulders and neck feel much better now.

MiloCarter
05-27-15, 08:54
[Deleted by Admin]Frederica is good.

DocSeuss
05-27-15, 13:54
I hadn't been back to the spa in about a month since the service sucked last time (and not a good suck either). I decided to go back yesterday and had Amy. She also told me that one other new girl was there, but I didn't catch her name. She was new to me, so I was willing to give it another shot. She was an average-looking 50-ish Chinese woman with a body that was well past her prime, Her massage skills are also average and there wasn't much on the menu. Just about what you'd expect at this AMP. My tip followed suit and was equally average for services rendered. I'll be looking for a new place to spend my $.

Paisano53
05-29-15, 10:17
I am interested in if anyone goes to Louisville for providers. Are they better than what is around here. I think I am needing some new blood and thinking about a road trip.Hit me up with names. I've seen several ladies there and yes way better in Louisville.

Mc1959
06-14-15, 20:35
Has anyone tried out Eastern massage in Newburgh lately. Earlier reviews were not that promising. Is it worth a try or should I just go back to the one on Morgan?

Evansville Man
06-14-15, 22:40
Has anyone tried out Eastern massage in Newburgh lately. Earlier reviews were not that promising. Is it worth a try or should I just go back to the one on Morgan?Honestly, try the one across the river in Henderson. They'll give you good bang for your buck. (No FS though.).

MarkFox
07-07-15, 18:35
I like Beijing spa. There are friendly, very clean. Have Pretty Asian girl best massage.

Two Nutts
07-08-15, 01:04
I like Beijing spa. There are friendly, very clean. Have Pretty Asian girl best massage.Talk about your self promotion. Next time don't type in broken english dude.

NotAGame
07-13-15, 18:53
I frequent morgan ave. On a weekly to bi-weekly basis, but wanting to try a new place. Is henderson worth the trip? Will I expect the same treatment? Thank you. You can pm me if you like.

LaoMai
07-15-15, 00:24
I frequent morgan ave. On a weekly to bi-weekly basis, but wanting to try a new place. Is henderson worth the trip? Will I expect the same treatment? Thank you. You can pm me if you like.That is also my favorite place to go in town. They had a new girl, have you tried it? Keep us updated about the Henderson adventure.

TommyBoy1224
07-21-15, 23:34
Hey guys!! I was in Evansville today. Tried the parlor in Henderson! It is legit. I opted for the half hour but the lady was teasing from the get go. I dreamed we ended the massage with a standard HE. She was in to it. I think there is definitely more to be had there. With a couple of visits someone could probably dream of FS. Happy hunting!

LaoMai
07-22-15, 01:20
Hey guys!! I was in Evansville today. Tried the parlor in Henderson! It is legit. I opted for the half hour but the lady was teasing from the get go. I dreamed we ended the massage with a standard HE. She was in to it. I think there is definitely more to be had there. With a couple of visits someone could probably dream of FS. Happy hunting!Thanks for the feedback, tommyBoy! Is the lady young or old? Looks from 1-10?

Chuck313
07-22-15, 01:43
Can someone pm me the info on the henderson massage place? I've never heard of it. Thanks.

TommyBoy1224
07-22-15, 12:08
Thanks for the feedback, tommyBoy! Is the lady young or old? Looks from 1-10?She's prob early to mid 30's. Looks were prob 7/8 on a scale to 10. I think her name was carry? If I'm not mistaken.

Two Nutts
07-22-15, 20:44
From tippacano and sunrise, anyone know where she went or why she left.

LaoMai
07-23-15, 00:28
She's prob early to mid 30's. Looks were prob 7/8 on a scale to 10. I think her name was carry? If I'm not mistaken.Thanks a lot for the info!

Twonuts- don't know the lady you talked about. What's special about her?

Two Nutts
07-23-15, 16:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Two Nutts
07-24-15, 07:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Two Nutts
07-24-15, 12:36
Send me a pm I will send digits to trusted members only. Very sweet blk, 19 yo.

TommyBoy1224
07-25-15, 10:27
Thanks a lot for the info!

Twonuts- don't know the lady you talked about. What's special about her?What exactly do you want to know? She's Asian. LOL. Just kidding. As far as details I put everything in the post. I may be wrong on the name? The place is legit. YMMV check it out.

ShawnWells812
07-27-15, 10:25
What's up fellas! Like you guys I've been to everyone of the spas and have to say the one in Henderson is the best as far as girl wise and looks. Morgan needs to step it up the Newburgh one I give 5 out of 10 to.

Two Nutts
07-28-15, 00:52
Send me a pm I will send digits to trusted members only. Very sweet blk, 19 yo.After bending over backwards for this chick she stood up a member Saturday. She stood me up tonight. Bad move on her part. We had planned meeting at 9 the the can we do 930. I waited til then at a mex reaturant then told her after an hr wait I'm out. But I need the money she said. I suggested she go work at mcdonalds. No more help from me.

Mr Jones01
07-28-15, 13:17
Anyone visit Beijing lately? I was their about a year ago. Average massage with no extras. Just wondering how the service is these days. Pm Me with details.

XKillJoyX
07-29-15, 11:39
So I'm taking a trip to Evansville next weekend. Any places you guys recommend for a body rub with some extra? I've heard the parlor on Morgan was good, but there any one or any place you guys can vouch for. Safe and not shady places.

Evansville Man
07-29-15, 19:12
So I'm taking a trip to Evansville next weekend. Any places you guys recommend for a body rub with some extra? I've heard the parlor on Morgan was good, but there any one or any place you guys can vouch for. Safe and not shady places.You might try over the bridge in Henderson. Its good.

Fatboy Riderky
07-29-15, 19:24
Visited the AMP on Morgan. Probably the best massage I've ever had at an AMP. Massage techniques I have never seen before. And believe me I've been in a bunch of them. Anyway didn't get the name of my gal but she was friendly and very playful. Did get on me once for pushing the envelope a little. Oops. Anyway standard finish.

XKillJoyX
07-30-15, 00:04
You might try over the bridge in Henderson. Its good.What's the name of the place? What could I expect there?

Two Nutts
07-30-15, 15:48
Anyone want to PM their escapades at Henderson and with whom.

Jbkmin
07-30-15, 23:55
Visited the AMP on Morgan. Probably the best massage I've ever had at an AMP. Massage techniques I have never seen before. And believe me I've been in a bunch of them. Anyway didn't get the name of my gal but she was friendly and very playful. Did get on me once for pushing the envelope a little. Oops. Anyway standard finish.What is the name of the one on Morgan? I considered the Newburgh one last week. And saw where Lilac was at a while ago. I guess I've overlooked the Morgan one.

XKillJoyX
08-04-15, 08:19
So I still haven't found any details about the spa in Henderson. Can anyone pm me with details about that place? (name, number, what to expect, etc.).

I've got Alicat and the MP on Morgan as a backup.

Two Nutts
08-06-15, 07:29
New owner, Amy. Can't speak very good english. The girl that did left. Carrie not there for obvious reasons. Amy will give a nice massage and standard Finnish. Maybe more if repeat customer. This place is not my thing I only went to see Michelle. And she's gone for good now.

February2
08-06-15, 20:29
TOFTT, nice message, left happy. PM for details.

XKillJoyX
08-07-15, 07:56
Alright, so I'm headed up tomorrow and all I have is that Alicat and the MP on Morgan is worth it. Still no word on anything from Henderson. Is there anyone else I should be checking our or should I bank on one of those two?

Fatboy Riderky
08-09-15, 15:02
Went there yesterday and the massage wasn't as good as before but more extras were available. PM for info.

Member #4814
08-09-15, 18:53
Long time lurker, first time post. A looooong while back I had a dream it was my first time and I saw Allie (not allicat! But the other allie) who advertises under discreet, sensual, complete body rubs on BP. I am not one to dream about full service but I dreamt that I had an average massage with one of the best CBJ I have ever had. Can PM for more details.

NotAGame
08-10-15, 13:29
Planning on making my weekly visit tonight. Was curious about the new extras.

Went there yesterday and the massage wasn't as good as before but more extras were available. PM for info.

LaoMai
08-10-15, 14:36
It keeps pop up in the BP body rub section claiming the best AMP. Has anyone tried it there? Anything good compare to Morgan? Pm me if you want. Thanks in advance.

LittleRicky49
08-11-15, 14:33
Alright, so I'm headed up tomorrow and all I have is that Alicat and the MP on Morgan is worth it. Still no word on anything from Henderson. Is there anyone else I should be checking our or should I bank on one of those two?As for me, I would recommend alicat.

LaoMai
08-18-15, 00:03
Went to Henderson recently. Pretty disappointed with the service. A middle aged woman forgot her name greeted me. Amy is not there. She is short and chubby but friendly. Her massage skills are subpar. The only things I can write about is roaming allowed.

Anyway, I think I am done with this spa. Back to Morgan soon.

NotAGame
08-19-15, 12:06
Has anyone had any experience here?

http://evansville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-evansville-massage/12494084

Mman69
08-24-15, 00:01
Has anyone had any experience here?

http://evansville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-evansville-massage/12494084My first experience as a hobbies good massage beautiful blonde but left full of stress YMMV.

MineTrain
09-03-15, 13:04
My first experience as a hobbies good massage beautiful blonde but left full of stress YMMV.Is the girl in the picture the same girl that gave you your massage?. And if so was it worth 120?. Thinking of going there.

Mman69
09-04-15, 07:18
Is the girl in the picture the same girl that gave you your massage?. And if so was it worth 120?. Thinking of going there.Those pics are new to that ad. No I don't think that is her this girl was a little thicker but very pretty. And no it was not worth 120 at all.

MineTrain
09-04-15, 22:22
Those pics are new to that ad. No I don't think that is her this girl was a little thicker but very pretty. And no it was not worth 120 at all.So no extra in any way?. Why does she charge 120?. Does she allow any touching at all?

Two Nutts
09-08-15, 09:58
Uncle has the radar up and has a real hard on for a local establishments. They will be making a second visit Tuesday, today.

NotAGame
09-09-15, 09:04
Uncle has the radar up and has a real hard on for a local establishments. They will be making a second visit Tuesday, today.Planning on visiting today should I make a trip across the river instead?

Two Nutts
09-12-15, 14:32
Looks like my relationship with a former spa girl hit the skid marks. Oh well fun while it lasted, dinner dates were nice and it got abit entiment. I won't reveal whom or where she worked so don't ask. The reason for this post is a review of the Henderson spa. I went yesterday, this had to be the worst experience in my life at a spa. Paid for an hour and was back in my vehicle less than 30 min. Just pushed on my back both sides then said turn over and went straight for the he. Even that was awful. Her name was Lisa. She and this place needs to go out of business. I will continue to blast this place until they do. Its a shame, the original girls gave a great massage. Well now I'm back in the spa game so I will be hitting them more frequently. I was hoping for a longer frienddship with tje Chinese girl but she had a hang up on going to a hotel with me. Go figure, there was no moral issues with while she was jacking off 50 guys a week. LOL.

NotAGame
09-12-15, 17:29
I stopped in Henderson today for the first time very unimpressed. The massage wasn't very good, she was unfriendly, and wanted more tip after. I did get a handshake but she didn't want to. Maybe it was because I'm a new face. Idk. I will going back to my old faithful in Eville.

Two Nutts
09-13-15, 16:16
This place closed before I got a chance to try it?

Two Nutts
09-13-15, 17:20
This place closed before I got a chance to try it?

NotAGame
09-14-15, 11:03
Yes Two Nutts I also paid for the hour and was back in my truck in 35 minutes. I suggest no one go there. I also question how clean it was also. What is the news on uncle BTW? I know I'm not a senior but please pm me.

Mc1959
09-15-15, 21:19
Uncle has the radar up and has a real hard on for a local establishments. They will be making a second visit Tuesday, today.Is it safe to go back in the water?

Two Nutts
09-15-15, 22:32
Is it safe to go back in the water?YES, But I feel its only short lived, hope I'm wrong.

Mc1959
09-19-15, 22:10
This place closed before I got a chance to try it?It looks like Newburgh is back open. There is an ad on backpage.

February2
09-20-15, 08:13
It looks like Newburgh is back open. There is an ad on backpage.Anyone know why they closed?

Have been wanting to check it out. No reviews on it. I'll TOFTT soon and let you guys know what's up.

Mc1959
09-20-15, 22:36
Anyone know why they closed?

Have been wanting to check it out. No reviews on it. I'll TOFTT soon and let you guys know what's up.Went to Newburgh today and I would rate it as good as the morgan ave one if not a little better. Pretty good massage and a friendly staff. Maybe they will stay around awhile. They seemed pretty busy while I was there.

February2
09-20-15, 23:43
Went to Newburgh today and I would rate it as good as the morgan ave one if not a little better. Pretty good massage and a friendly staff. Maybe they will stay around awhile. They seemed pretty busy while I was there.Thanks MC for givining us a quick report.

Member #4907
09-21-15, 16:29
Thanks MC for givining us a quick report.Drove by today. Definitely is open again. The advertisement certainly looks different then before so I'm wondering if we are under new and improved management.

Member #4907
09-21-15, 22:03
Drove by today. Definitely is open again. The advertisement certainly looks different then before so I'm wondering if we are under new and improved management.Forgot to mention. Anyone try true serenity spa on green river? Next to computers plus. I had a massage there from Tina in the past. Massage was excellent. Got somewhat confusing vibes though. Anyone else try this place?

Graf 61
09-22-15, 21:46
I went yesterday and I'll just say I stopped by Morgan on the way home. I don't see any reason to go back to Newburgh.

To be fair, it was about the third visit before I got good service at Morgan, but I don't think I'll give Newburgh another thought unless something happens at Morgan Avenue.

Zhu-Zhu and two new girls at Morgan, I didn't get the little spinner so I'll try again soon. Zhi-Zhi was the other girl, she's a little chubby but she did a good job.