PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Handy Pigpen
11-09-18, 18:50
Go.

If you're led to the room on the right, you'll probably be satisfied with the results. If you're led to the room on the left, you'll probably be even more satisfied with the results. YMMV.Aint that the truth. Well said JJB.

JustMe119
11-09-18, 20:19
Got satisfaction the 2 times I have been been there but it's so expensive since you have to pay for the room.

Go.

If you're led to the room on the right, you'll probably be satisfied with the results. If you're led to the room on the left, you'll probably be even more satisfied with the results. YMMV.

Jjbee62
11-11-18, 08:45
Got satisfaction the 2 times I have been been there but it's so expensive since you have to pay for the room.What? You have to pay for the massage, the same as at any other AMP. Then you need to tip. The cost comes to the same amount as at any other AMP in the area.

Dickens Cider
11-11-18, 12:49
Got satisfaction the 2 times I have been been there but it's so expensive since you have to pay for the room.Sorry guys, I was thinking about the place on weinbach, not the strip club. DnC.

JustMe119
11-12-18, 11:34
I guess I don't know if this place. What is it near?

Sorry guys, I was thinking about the place on weinbach, not the strip club. DnC.

JustMe119
11-14-18, 17:08
There was a thread recently talking about the Peony ASM. I couldn't tell if they were serious about being worth the trip or not. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Handy Pigpen
11-15-18, 20:05
There was a thread recently talking about the Peony ASM. I couldn't tell if they were serious about being worth the trip or not. Any recommendations? Thanks.It seems like anytime Peony is brought up, mass confusion follows. In sunmary, the girls give a great massage, are very friendly, and as JJBee said just a few posts below, it doesn't matter which MT you draw. YMMV.

JustMe119
11-16-18, 15:42
I've been curious about this place since I found out about it and today I had a dream. I was met by the hostess that told me come come. New girl. And was led to a room. I assumed the position and entered a very pretty young masseuse that was dressed very sexy. She gave a very good message and then I turned over and had a very sensual handshake. When all finished, I asked her name. Her English is broken but understandable. She said she has no name as today is her first day and I was her first customer and since that was the case, I got to give her a name. I chose Jeni. This was a lovely dream. I will definitely be back.

Daytona88
11-18-18, 18:25
So I just left the peony on a Sunday afternoon. Good lord Jeni is fucking is hot. Fellow brothers you won't be disappointed with her looks and playful skills. Her work attire was tight / short full body skirt. Towards the end of my dream somebody was kissing and nibbling my ear and whispered don't stop rubbing it, it feels so good.

Brians147
11-19-18, 08:48
So I just left the peony on a Sunday afternoon. Good lord Jeni is fucking is hot. Fellow brothers you won't be disappointed with her looks and playful skills. Her work attire was tight / short full body skirt. Towards the end of my dream somebody was kissing and nibbling my ear and whispered don't stop rubbing it, it feels so good.Can someone tell me what an acceptable tip is?

JustMe119
11-21-18, 19:32
I dreamt of the peony again today. Only this time was with Nene. I think is her name. Not near as hot as Jeni. Not as friendly or teasing. Overall not bad but not A Jeni. She does get into the work tho.

Chizzle02
11-22-18, 11:20
I gave Peony a try yesterday morning and I did pull the new technician. She definitely was a hottie and also gave a sensual soothing massage that was even better than Helen from Beijing. She really gets into it and makes sure you leave overly satisfied.

TheFinalGamer
11-23-18, 12:50
I gave Peony a try yesterday morning and I did pull the new technician. She definitely was a hottie and also gave a sensual soothing massage that was even better than Helen from Beijing. She really gets into it and makes sure you leave overly satisfied.Open menu? Or usual.

Jjbee62
11-24-18, 12:19
It seems that Peony has become the place to go in Eville. It's what I expected, but I was hoping to get through a few more sessions before the feeding frenzy began.

As of yesterday there are at least 3 girls working there now. The one I considered to be the best, by my ranking system, seems to be gone now. One of the new girls is quite attractive and 1 is a bit chubby. The chubby one gives a lousy massage, but one of the best standard finishes I've found. The good looking one gave a much better massage, but nothing exceptional on the ending. The third girl is good in both categories.

If you're wanting to get in on it, I wouldn't wait too long. The girls were very excited and happy yesterday to be so busy. But, it's almost turning into a frat house atmosphere. The cutest one was wearing a dress that will raise more than a few eyebrows of anyone looking for a legit massage and one of the others actually gave me a high 5 when I was leaving. With the significant increase in traffic, I expect them to draw too much attention some time soon.

TLW00
11-24-18, 14:49
Not sure what all the fuss is about Peony is OK just your usual standard outcome. Went there the other night and had one masseuse start then another came in and took over after about 10-15 min in. 2nd was Jeni which has gotten great reviews but the first one was way more playful then her.

Dickens Cider
11-24-18, 18:32
It seems that Peony has become the place to go in Eville. It's what I expected, but I was hoping to get through a few more sessions before the feeding frenzy began.

Haha. As we have "business cycles" and "stock market cycles" and even "bicycles", I think we should give Jjbee62 some credit by calling his AMP cycle the JJbee cycle!

DnC.

Brians147
11-27-18, 14:36
The AMP on Weinbach that's been referenced heavily is as described. Very good, lets take it easy on it though so it stays around.

Handy Pigpen
12-02-18, 22:20
1. Sports Den / Jenny.

2. Big Bang / Helen.

3. O'Brians / Susan.

4. Sports Den / Rach.

5. 1st Ave / Cindy.

I would consider this the massage equivalent of the 1983 NFL Draft Class.

If you are a local resident with a bad back, consider yourself well located.

Handy.

Daytona88
12-03-18, 10:38
I walked in Rach greeted me. Short pink tight full body dress. Very nice! I had Jeni before so she was new one for me. When she came back in the room she immediately stood over my head while I was face down and reached to my ass and started playing with the boys. Damn I new this was going to fun. I immediately lifted my hands up to notice no tights on under the dress just panties. I knew at this point it was game on. I will be honest the massage was about 6 but when her panties was off while we was in the 69 position and I was eating that pussy up the massage rating doesn't fuckin matter at that point. That kitty & ass was fresh as all get it out. Yum yum. After 10 min she came good and her body was twitching. Have fun boys as my coin drop was 50.

Dickens Cider
12-03-18, 13:20
1. Sports Den / Jenny.

2. Big Bang / Helen.

3. O'Brians / Susan.

4. Sports Den / Rach.

5. 1st Ave / Cindy.

I would consider this the massage equivalent of the 1983 NFL Draft Class.

Not quite sure as to your rating system. Can you explain to a dumb ass / DnC.

Handy Pigpen
12-03-18, 15:25
Sorry Dickens. First part is location near shop. Second part is MT. It seems like a good idea to be a bit discrete but maybe that's unnecessary. I'm still new to the forum and would appreciate it if you or other senior members post some tips on the best way to share info and what should be avoided. I've tried the FAQ, but it seems each community is a little different.

Handy.

DogHouseBlues
12-03-18, 21:31
Sorry Dickens. First part is location near shop. Second part is MT. It seems like a good idea to be a bit discrete but maybe that's unnecessary. I'm still new to the forum and would appreciate it if you or other senior members post some tips on the best way to share info and what should be avoided. I've tried the FAQ, but it seems each community is a little different.

Handy.I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box but even I knew what you were talking about with the location and MT. But I think most of us were confused over your rating comparison with the 1983 NFL Draft. Read some of the other reports and learn from the way they are written.

Handy Pigpen
12-04-18, 01:17
Appreciate the feedback, DHB. I was just thinking about the current slate of local talent being very good compared to past years. The 1983 draft class gave us Elway, Marino and Kelly. Suddenly, we have multiple solid places to patronize. And the providers are young, attractive, and very friendly. In the future, I think we will look back and talk about how "great things wre in 2018".

I do appreciate you guys responding. In return, here are a few more details.

Jeni. Simply gorgeous, must experience, ATF potential.

Helen. Makes my heart race on the drive over; body is phenomenol (does yoga at closing time &#128521.

Susan. Those eyes. And the best massage of the lot.

Rachel. Menu.

Its a shame Nana is gone. Like JJBee said, she was my recent favorite. Whoever is running the Weinbach shop knows what they are doing.

Handy.

Jbkmin
12-08-18, 13:08
Visited near the Sports Den a couple days ago. No oil used but didn't matter. The massage was nice. Rachel was very friendly. Very playful and allowed play. Wearing a tight pink dress. She's not that pretty but not ugly. Good figure. Amazing scalp like massage after the standard but fantastic ending. The scalp massage almost put me to sleep. Did not rush. . 8 damage altogether for half hour.

Dickens Cider
12-08-18, 19:44
You are doing well grasshopper. DnC.

Handy Pigpen
12-08-18, 22:48
I have recently seen both Cindy and CoCo at this location. Both are sweethearts and a bit younger than avg, but it is a big decline from the days of Lisa and Candy. Solidly ranked 5th on my list and I really don't see them climbing the ranks anytime soon. Standard massage, standard finish. But the friendliness of Cindy indicates potential on repeat visits.

Handy.

JustMe119
12-10-18, 01:37
Had a dream Thursday. I was hoping to meet Rach. I had met Jeni (I was actually her first and gave her her name). I was met by the gorgeous Jeni again. Just as the first time, it was great. Standard but excellent finish. She was not wearing tights this time so roaming was allowed. Still looking to meet Rach.

Handy Pigpen
12-11-18, 19:03
Nancy again. Just cause she's so damn pretty. Anyone who likes a good posterior massage should get off your ass and go get it massaged.

Pigpen.

Scrawl
12-12-18, 08:45
1st Visit: Pulled Jenni.

Tight yellow dress, no leggings / pantyhose. Newer to the hobby for massaging so didn't attempt much. Not a great massage, standard finish, very nice ass to grab a handful of. . 8 today.

2nd Visit: Pulled Rachel.

After reading she has a menu, I was a little more aggressive. She wore a skirt and a white blouse. She allowed me to grab and rub anything I wanted, I asked to see what was under her panties during the finish and she said she was on her monthly, but NEXT week I could. She flashed her panties down, nice shaved kitty. No touching allowed today ("was dirty") She did pull her top down and allow me to play with her boobs during the finish. Will try and repeat with her this week to see how far she is willing to go. . 8 today.

Handy Pigpen
12-12-18, 13:44
Anyone been to the new spa on Morgan Ave by the vape shop? If so, I'd like to know a little about Amy.

I've heard of a "pub crawl", but if any more AMPs open on Morgan, maybe we should rent a bus and have a "rub crawl".

Pigpen.

TLW00
12-12-18, 16:09
This was a few days ago close to closing time. To who ever suggested a menu there is but limited. Your not going to get FS here. But there are a several good things on the menu. I got to the room and we pretty much skipped the massage and just started playing around. Stroking and kissing while I was touching every thing. Some 69 and B2 B. Overall great time 60. For massage LOL and 1. For the fun well worth it.

Honze
12-13-18, 13:58
Nancy again. Just cause she's so damn pretty. Anyone who likes a good posterior massage should get off your ass and go get it massaged.

Pigpen.Is this Lilac? I thought that place was completely legit? It has been a while since going there, but I had never even gotten a hint of anything extra.

Handy Pigpen
12-13-18, 16:58
Is this Lilac? I thought that place was completely legit? It has been a while since going there, but I had never even gotten a hint of anything extra.Yes, new ownership and new experience. I am moving this place up to the top of my current favorites list after my last visit. Nancy is in my opinion the prettiest provider and I like her style of massage.

Pigpen.

JustMe119
12-14-18, 18:12
Had some time to kill so stopped in today. I dreamt with someone new to me. I think she said her name was Pen. She was pretty. (Not Jeni pretty) I didn't have a lot of time so I opted for 1/2. She wasted no time and went straight to the boys and was reaching for more. She had a short skirt with just undies. It was hard to roam much facedown so I turned. She gave my little friend a couple kisses. As I was pulling the panties down she was enjoying herself with her own hand. I helped her for a bit but it didn't take long and she got me where I needed to be. I would like to think there is somewhat of a menu with her. . 8 total. I would like to see her again.

Handy Pigpen
12-15-18, 16:26
I'm in a TOFTT mood. Where are you guys sending me? . and I'll report back.

Handy.

Two Nutts
12-17-18, 23:49
Had some time to kill so stopped in today. I dreamt with someone new to me. I think she said her name was Pen. She was pretty. (Not Jeni pretty) I didn't have a lot of time so I opted for 1/2. She wasted no time and went straight to the boys and was reaching for more. She had a short skirt with just undies. It was hard to roam much facedown so I turned. She gave my little friend a couple kisses. As I was pulling the panties down she was enjoying herself with her own hand. I helped her for a bit but it didn't take long and she got me where I needed to be. I would like to think there is somewhat of a menu with her. . 8 total. I would like to see her again.I've never heard of this one.

Handy Pigpen
12-18-18, 23:14
Amy at Royal is the same Amy from across the street in the past. Solid provider. Will debut on the Handy Pigpen January Toplist unless someone exceeds her service.

Twonutts, Pen = Rachel.

Sunrise is making a comeback.

Handy.

ShoEnuff
12-19-18, 16:23
Spent an hour with Pen, very nice and sweet. Massage was so so, 5 on a ten scale. She did allow hands to roam and a standard finish. 1. 2 for the hour and special. She was cute but nothing special and I did not receive the email is ice service others have reported. She did not rush and took her time was just expecting more based on previous reviews. Will probably try another location next time.

Sho.

Iusig
12-20-18, 11:42
The other day was actually my second visit to Peony, based on the good reviews provided by Pigpen. First visit was with Rachel a / k / a Pen apparently. Had a good time as she let me pull down her shirt. She was on the rag as another poster stated previously, and his review was posted around the time I was there.

The second visit I started with Jenny but after a few minutes I said fuck it, it's Christmas why not treat myself? So I brought Rachel in cause the place wasn't busy. Twice the price, twice as nice, am I right?

Turns out I am. It was lots of fun. Wish I had 4 hands myself cause the 2 I was using got more than your average roaming positions. Rachel's promise of more roaming was fulfilled now that she's not on the rag. Didn't take long for me to pop during my half hour visit.

So with the rest of the time, I held a foot massage contest, and Jenny won in a close race.

I got to go against the grain here and say that I don't find Jenny attractive at all. She had significant baby damage and I can't get over that chipped tooth. I think she's older than she wants you to believe. Rachel is hands down the better option in my book, although I think she's had a kid too. But Rachel has a much friendlier, flirty attitude and is clearly younger. She has nicer, perkier tits with nicer big nipples.

TmExpress20
12-22-18, 19:40
Saw Pen. Not very impress. So so massage. Decent flip.

Macgazkol
12-23-18, 09:22
I brought Rachel in cause the place wasn't busy. Twice the price, twice as nice, am I right?Dayum! I need to try a four hand.

What was the total $?

Handy Pigpen
12-24-18, 12:02
Wishing everyone a warm, safe, (and possibly HAPPY) Holiday. I will be setting out a small bottle of water and a couple of fortune cookies for Santa tonight.

Handy.

Jjbee62
12-24-18, 22:49
I was feeling like a LaZBoy today after finishing my Christmas shopping, so decided to stop by for a nice relaxing massage. I'm happy to report that the Christmas spirit was alive and well. In fact, I was amazed what I found under my tree.

Started off normal. Paid for an hour, and got on the table. I drew the S.

Short girl, who I assume is not Nancy. Since I have a thing for short girls, I was happy. But about 5 minutes into the massage Nancy came in and told me Merry Christmas. Then she asked if I wanted soft, medium or hard massage. I told her medium, assuming she was going to translate to the other girl. Nope. She stepped in, closed the door and started to work on my shoulders.

My first thought was that they would pull a switch, but no. The other girl moved down to work on my legs. Maybe it had been a slow day, but I wasn't going to complain. The other girl wasn't too generous with the teases until Nancy got on the table and started working her way down. After that things improved up to the flip.

On the flip, the good times continued. Got interrupted 3 times and each time, 1 would leave, then the other would leave, then 1 would return followed shortly by the other. Both of them worked to make me happy. Afterwards Nancy left to take the one other guy who had stayed, leaving not Nancy to finish up my time.

UTC roaming up top was allowed by both, but only OTC down below. It was definitely a good time for me. Nancy never mentioned money, never asked if I wanted a four hand and no mention of any tip. However, I gave the short girl 2 tips and told her to give 1 to Nancy.

Thanks to Pigpen for pointing this place out. I'm happy I made the trip.

Handy Pigpen
12-26-18, 11:15
This place is my favorite right now. Comfortable shop and Susan is IMHO the most attractive provider in the area. But I've never seen or heard a peep here from anyone but her and I wouldn't call her short. Sounds like there is a new short girl, and maybe Susan and Nancy are one in the same. Thanks for the update, JJB.

Pigpen.

Maxim V
12-26-18, 14:14
This place is my favorite right now. Comfortable shop and Susan is IMHO the most attractive provider in the area. But I've never seen or heard a peep here from anyone but her and I wouldn't call her short. Sounds like there is a new short girl, and maybe Susan and Nancy are one in the same. Thanks for the update, JJB.

Pigpen.Where is obrians located?

Modern2018
12-26-18, 17:52
Visited Evansville last week and because of the shortage of reliable providers, I decided an AMP visit was probably my safest bet. I have been to First Ave, and Morgan, but after the great reviews Peony has received, I gave it a try. It was a quiet Thursday night and I drew Jeni. Has been reported many times, she is pretty freaking hot. Especially when you compare her to the average AMP worker. With that said, the massage was eh, and the HE was good, but nothing overly special. As always, YMMV, but my experience there wasn't any better than what I have experienced at First Ave. Next time I'm passing through, I'll call ahead and ask if Rachel is there. Sounds like her menu is a little more open.

Handy Pigpen
12-26-18, 19:37
Where is obrians located?East side of Green River Rd, across from IMAX.

Handy Pigpen
01-02-19, 23:05
We need something to make this the greatest MP thread on USASG. The girls currently working this area certainly deserve it. I've got an idea to beef up forum participation, but I'd like some Senior Member feedback first. What if we pick a shop / provider every week / month and direct out patronage (and reviews) towards that target and see how our experiences vary? Not sure how to coordinate the attack, but let's put something together and breathe some life into this forum.

Handy.

Jjbee62
01-03-19, 14:46
We need something to make this the greatest MP thread on USASG. The girls currently working this area certainly deserve it. I've got an idea to beef up forum participation, but I'd like some Senior Member feedback first. What if we pick a shop / provider every week / month and direct out patronage (and reviews) towards that target and see how our experiences vary? Not sure how to coordinate the attack, but let's put something together and breathe some life into this forum.

Handy.Considering the size of Evansville, the current lineup is impressive. The last 7 or 8 AMP girls I've had were equal or better than all but 3 in Indy and the massage has been better.

The only problem with your contest is a lot will depend on when someone goes. If 15 guys all descend on the same place on the same afternoon, some guys are going to have a lot of interruptions.

Here's another idea. Get some people to contribute $10. Use the money to set up a free session for each month. 4 guys contribute, that's a 30 session. 6 guys for a 60 minute, etc. At the end of the month, award the free session to one contributer. Can either go for best contribution, most reviews, or random pick from everyone who reviewed.

PM the winner to set up a day, pick a spa and go prepay for a made up name. The winner goes in, tells them the name and he's just out the tip.

Could also just do a pay it forward routine. Prepay a session somewhere and pick someone to give it to. Rules are, they have to write a review and they have to do the same. They prepay somewhere else and pick someone else.

Handy Pigpen
01-03-19, 22:40
I love the idea JJ. Are we organized enough to pull it off? I've scanned the threads of other cities and no one is doing anything creative to enhance the fun factor of the hobby and create a little comaraderie.

Went to Sunrise tonight and drew Tina. Massage 8/10. Personality 10/10. Extras 0/10. But the std ending was a solid 8/10 on par with the first 45 minutes.

Handy.

Iusig
01-04-19, 11:28
For me, I'm sporadic about going. I might go 2-3 times a month, but then might not go again for 6 months. It's about my availability, desire, and the fact that I'll spend my money on real hookers too. I'll take a pass.

I like the way you're thinking though Pigpen. My hope is that a couple of the lurkers who surely rely on good advice like yours will start posting about their experiences.

Dammal
01-04-19, 20:30
I have visited time motors a couple times this month. I'm new to the game but both experience we're great. Can get a HE Everytime going there I'm sure. I'd say 8/10 for both trips. Also Recently visited Obryan's based on Pigpens reviews. Lookong to get more out of the experience then just a HE. I must say atmosphere 9/10. Massage 8/10. HE was a negative. I will go back soon and try again and get the short girl again. She was smoking hot that day with a skirt on. I'm going to have to step up my game. Any advice for help would be great. Can PM or post here. Trying to figure out a good approach when going in.

As for the project I know I'm new but would be game if allowed in being new and all. I'll post new experience soon.

Jjbee62
01-05-19, 02:55
I love the idea JJ. Are we organized enough to pull it off? I've scanned the threads of other cities and no one is doing anything creative to enhance the fun factor of the hobby and create a little comaraderie.

Went to Sunrise tonight and drew Tina. Massage 8/10. Personality 10/10. Extras 0/10. But the std ending was a solid 8/10 on par with the first 45 minutes.

Handy.I'm not organized enough, but I'm willing to contribute or help with brainstorming. The trick is to come up with a way to get quality reviews without a lot of garbage. One or more of the pay review sites extended subscriptions for reviews and a lot of reviews were just copy and paste from someone else's review.

I went back to O'Brian's on Monday to get my old year wrung out. Got Nancy (I assume that's her name from your initial review) solo this time. Fun and playful, but that UTC on bottom is definitely off limits. It's not my thing, but she apparently is willing to go digging for the prostate.

Not sure when I'll get back down. My schedule is a little whacked for the next few weeks.

Handy Pigpen
01-05-19, 11:22
It looks like Ruby Reflex is now advertising in the Big Boys section. The ad literally says "New girl arrived with dark circles under the eyes". I guess it was a long trip. Would be interested to know if they have gone the way of Lilac (and if the girl's eye circles are indeed darker than typical).

I heard there is some new help at the shop in Vincennes. Another fine target.

I've also never been to the two on Green River Road that are supposedly Non-Erotic. Are we sure?

January TopList:

1. Susan at O'Brians.

2. Helen at Big Bang (Is she still there?

3. Amy at Puff and Stuff.

4. Jeni / Lisa at Sports Den.

5. Tina at Time Motors.

Jjbee62
01-05-19, 14:17
It looks like Ruby Reflex is now advertising in the Big Boys section. The ad literally says "New girl arrived with dark circles under the eyes". I guess it was a long trip. Would be interested to know if they have gone the way of Lilac (and if the girl's eye circles are indeed darker than typical).

I've also never been to the two on Green River Road that are supposedly Non-Erotic. Are we sure?

January TopList:

1. Susan at O'Brians.

5. Tina at Time Motors.Has the Vincennes shop reopened? They closed up suddenly several months back. I haven't been by in quite a while. Might have to go look.

Mc1959
01-05-19, 15:54
Made a visit a couple of days ago hoping draw Rachel again. I love her little skirts and loose panties. I was greeted by Jeni who is very cute with a great body. She had a very good technique on the backside. She did something that I haven't experienced at a AMP. She would spread the hills and blew cold wind through the valley. Actually, it felt pretty good. If you are into this sort of thing you should give her a try. On the flip however I felt rushed. It was a half hour visit, how can you rush someone on a half hour visit. All in all it was a good visit. Backside technique 8/10. Frontside 5/10. Roaming 5\10.

Vette51
01-05-19, 17:08

January TopList:

1. Susan at O'Brians.

5. Tina at Time Motors.Was there at Ruby foot massage last month. And only a massage no he.

Jjbee62
01-05-19, 20:50
Has the Vincennes shop reopened? They closed up suddenly several months back. I haven't been by in quite a while. Might have to go look.I went and looked. Not sure how long it's been since they reopened. I stopped checking a while back. They're not only open again, they also have 3 girls working. Today mamasan was showing off her carpentry skills. She's adding an extra room up front. Pretty impressive. She knows how to swing a hammer.

I drew Annie. At first glance I thought 30 something, but closer inspection looks maybe 40 or so. Average height, very slender, flat stomach, small boobs, cute face. She gives a decent massage, not great, but a little better than average. No real tease at all, although she's a little bit playful. Worked 45 minutes before the flip, then went to business. Nice gentle touch on the ending. UTC on top, OTC on bottom. Never mentioned a tip, gave the standard.

JustMe119
01-07-19, 01:26
Dreamt of this place. They were apparently busy. Rachel greeted me and had me wait in a room for 20 minutes. She came back and led me to a regular room. I was getting ready and Jenni came in. I really wanted to see Rachel because of the menu but I went ahead with the visit. It was pretty normal Jenni except her mouth was used alot just not on the soldier. A lot of kissing on the body. Standard finish which is good. I always like her soft sensual technique. Standard drop. 4 +. 4. Maybe I'll see Rachel in my dreams soon.

Dammal
01-07-19, 14:05
Was there at Ruby foot massage last month. And only a massage no he.Where is the sports Den?

Handy Pigpen
01-07-19, 19:10
Where is the sports Den?Google maps O'Brians Pub on North Green River. It is the foot spa a few doors down. The prettiest MT in E'ville works here. Her name is Susan. She is so hot, you probably only need 30 minutes. Supposedly, there is a shorter hot girl that also works here but I have a better chace at spotting Bigfoot. Been there 5 times and never seen her.

Handy.

Handy Pigpen
01-12-19, 19:16
I would love to see future reviews cover the info most of us are interested in. Some of you do a great job with your narratives (Iusig, JJB, etc) but this may be helpful for folks like me who can't tell a story to save their life. Here is a dream example of what I'm talking about.

Dream Example:

Shop: Handshakes are' Us.

Provider: Yoyo.

Approx. Age: 25-30.

Attractiveness: 8/10, cute face, long hair.

Personality: Playful and charming.

Body Type: Skinny, B cups, round little bottom.

Attire: Loose Blouse, skirt, See-thru panties (once I got rid of those damn yoga shorts).

Duration: 60 minutes.

Quality of Massage: 2/10.

Roaming: UTC (upstairs), UTC (back stairs), UTC (front stairs).

Quality of Ending: 10/10.

Extras: DFK, FIV, FIA, DATY, PM, CBJ, CFS, MSOG.

By the Way: I still had 50 minutes left so she insisted on giving me a scalp massage, did my nails, and then offered a footjob which ended in a facial (her face, not mine). I still had 20 minutes left, but its cool. This shop rolls your minutes over to the next visit.

Tipping Issues: Not even a negotiation.

Will Repeat: Soon.

I will post my next review in this format. In the meantime, does anyone want to take a shot at the Nightmare Example?

Handy.

LoggerHead1
01-14-19, 13:00
Has antine ever had any luck at this place. Seems to just be a normal massage. No extras.

LoggerHead1
01-14-19, 22:17
I apologize for not taking time to preview my previous text. Please disregard typos. Just trying to see if I have been missing anything with Anna at Ruby Massage. Any info someone can add that has been there would be appreciated. Thank you!

Iusig
01-18-19, 12:25
So I had an interesting morning. Decided to pull the trigger on Jenna, the escort who advertises her awesome massages and looks to have some massive bolt-ons. Texted her, prompt response, everything looked all set. Then she sent a text message that autocorrected to make me think she was doing outcall only. She corrected it right after. I totally fucked up, misread her texts, and assuming she wanted to come to me told her I couldn't hook up. I totally completely misunderstood. By the time I discovered my error, I had already sought relief at O'Brian's (review below). Oh well, hope I didn't get blacklisted; was looking forward to her as one of the few oases in the Evansville prostitute desert.

So I went to O'Brian's. Susan was the only one there today. She, like others have said, told me about a shorter girl that also works there but wasn't in today. Sasquatch! But Susan, in my opinion, has the body of Rachel at Sports Den but a much prettier face. Same body as in has most certainly had a baby, but not fat, and has about the same size tits and nipples. Nice attitude. No awesome extras to report unfortunately (ie FIV BJ or FS). So pretty much you can try to get away with as much as possible short of that.

HuntersVenture
01-19-19, 17:55
So when you guys refer to Sports Den are you referring to The Peony?

HuntersVenture
01-19-19, 18:03
Where is the sports Den?New to Forum.

So when you guys mention sports den are you talking about the peony?

Vette51
01-21-19, 11:09
I'm from out of town and visit here some, and I also would like to know what place why'all are talking about. Maybe use real name and by a business.

Just would make it easier for out of town folks to find.

Seems like a nice hot spot you have here.

Handy Pigpen
01-21-19, 14:05
I'm from out of town and visit here some, and I also would like to know what place why'all are talking about. Maybe use real name and by a business.

Just would make it easier for out of town folks to find.

Seems like a nice hot spot you have here.One post below yours cites both the real AMP name and the business it is located by.

Mr. Google can provide the treasure map. Just add "Evansville" to your search phrase.

Handy.

JustMe101
01-23-19, 01:00

January TopList:

1. Susan at O'Brians.

5. Tina at Time Motors.Always wanted to try the one in Vincennes. Still on Hart st? Services good?

HuntersVenture
01-26-19, 14:51
Has any one tried the strip center north of Obrians. ?

Went to the one couple doors down from Obrians. Susan was there. She remembered me from Marion. Said she been there three months. She is every thing you want short of intimate. Pretty nice body. Let roam she took care of things on the flip.

Handy Pigpen
01-26-19, 22:33
Has any one tried the strip center north of Obrians. ?

Went to the one couple doors down from Obrians. Susan was there. She remembered me from Marion. Said she been there three months. She is every thing you want short of intimate. Pretty nice body. Let roam she took care of things on the flip.It's cool when you see someone from the past. My work takes me all over the mid-west and these girls travel in circles. Another good reason to always treat the girls well.

The shop to the north is next to Big Bang Grill. 2nd best menu in town (the massage shop, although the restaurant is also pretty good). I would say seniors PM me for details, but that's so gay. Anyone, PM me and I'll tell you what I know.

Handy.

Handy Pigpen
01-29-19, 02:32
As promised, my latest visit in the "Handy Format":

Shop: Time Motors.

Provider: I asked three times, and could not understand her. Maybe Milly, or something similar.

Approx. Age: 28-30.

Attractiveness: Very cute.

Personality: Super engaged; unlike many providers, I felt like she came to work that day hoping I would be on her table.

Body Type: Petite, Some might say "spinner".

Attire: lo-rider jeans and a lace top.

Quality of Massage: 9/10;I ask for hard and should have went medium. In any event, the finish was "perfectly soft".

Roaming: OTC only.

Quality of Ending: 8/10.

Extras: PM, MSOG.

By the Way: Perfect example of a hotter girl having to do much less for a great experience. I don't know if extras would ever be available on subsequent visits, but honestly, I wouldn't mind another dozen standard visits with this girl.

Tipping Issues: No mention. $60/$60 (no hate mail please).

Repeat: Probably in a few days.

Dyoung35
02-06-19, 20:08
Hello Gents,

I'm just passing through from Indy to Ft Campbell. My first visit to obrien's. Not what I expected. She lead me to a room and said wait five minutes. ITS JUST A RECLINER!))))))).

No massage table. No towels. I have no clue! Do I get naked while I wait for her to come back? Is this just a waiting room or where the "massage" takes place?

HELP! .

Handy Pigpen
02-07-19, 11:36
Shop: L I L A C.

Provider: Susan.

Approx. Age: 32?

Attractiveness: Stunning.

Personality: Flirtatious.

Body Type: Medium Height / Fit.

Attire: Coverall Shorts.

Duration: 30 minutes.

Quality of Massage: 3/10; only because Susan's style for a half hour is to.

Tease the first 15 minutes followed by a 15 min finish. I've had a 60 m session.

In which she provides the typical satisfactory Chinese rub.

Roaming: Under the shorts, but not under the undies.

Extras: PM to the max, LK, Mutual Touch.

By the Way: The good ones usually have something that brings you back.

While the PM attention is probably popular, I like the intense eye-to-eye.

Contact. Most can't pull it off without seeming fake. When Susan looks at.

You, its damn near hypnotic.

Tipping Issues: No mention. $40/$40.

Repeat: Solidly in the rotation.

Handy Pigpen
02-08-19, 12:51
Just waiting on some participation from the lurkers, and I will post my much anticipated February TopList. .

C'Mon. Guys! It isn't that cold.

Handy.

Mario80
02-08-19, 15:26
Can't Agree More on this. Must Experience in EVV.

Shop: L I L A C.

Provider: Susan.

Approx. Age: 32?

Attractiveness: Stunning.

Personality: Flirtatious.

Body Type: Medium Height / Fit.

Attire: Coverall Shorts.

Quality of Massage: 3/10; only because Susan's style for a half hour is to.

Tease the first 15 minutes followed by a 15 min finish. I've had a 60 m session.

In which she provides the typical satisfactory Chinese rub.

Roaming: Under the shorts, but not under the undies.

Extras: PM to the max, LK, Mutual Touch.

By the Way: The good ones usually have something that brings you back.

While the PM attention is probably popular, I like the intense eye-to-eye.

Contact. Most can't pull it off without seeming fake. When Susan looks at.

You, its damn near hypnotic.

Repeat: Solidly in the rotation.

Scrawl
02-09-19, 02:17
Provider: Chelsea.

Approx. Age: 37?

Attractiveness: Low, she's much heavier set than most the providers in town.

Personality: Standard? She's very quiet.

Body Type: Medium Height, large breasts, no ass to speak of, meh looks in general, not fat but heavier than what you'd expect in a masseuse. By any means, I was not excited to see her.

Attire: Yoga Pants, Tight fit shirt. Once again, it didn't make her body look appealing at all.

Quality of Massage: 6/10; She tried hard, pushed hard, didn't ask if I wanted Soft / Medium / Hard. She pushes hard and would use her elbows and forearms at times, it felt very good. But I don't think it was a good massage? Left sore the next day.

Roaming: I tried to take one for the team. She wasn't an eye pleaser and I wanted to see how far I could push her. I didn't try pants:/ She allowed under the top, I removed her bra and she tried to put her boobs to my mouth. They were very large and felt okay, but not the best.

Quality of Ending: 6. 5/10? She tried, used both hands, got into it, took her breasts out and tried to get me to feel them and lick them. She was down for prostate play, not my thing but would use her hand on my balls and ass while stroking. Was unique, seemed to try harder?

Extras: Open? I'm not sure, she doesn't speak good english. She was down to touch me all over and allowed me to take her bra off no problem. I didn't venture further.

Repeat: Maybe, She's anxious to make you leaving feeling good. If you can overlook her not being the fittest and sexiest thing in Evansville.

Handy Pigpen
02-09-19, 03:33
I'm too impatient to wait on you monkeys. I'm about to go in a bender this weekend so wanted to get this out of the way before I can't type. Without further ado.

I recently realized the shortcomings of a generic 1 thru 5 list. The mongers amongst us have different priorities, and similarly, each shop yields services that appeal to these clientele with various tastes. With this in mind, I am attempting to match clientele with shop in this months TopList. Here we go!

1) For the Monger who wants a generous menu and price is no object:

Sports Den / Weinbach: The room on the left is still the premier spot in Evansville for those who want Centerville service in a nearby locale. (If you aren't familiar with Centerville, IL. Shame on you).

2) For the Monger who is willing to invest multiple large-tip visits with an eye on future returns:

BangBang Grill / and Green River: Ask for Helen.

3) For the Monger who never had a pretty girlfriend in High School:

O'Brians / and Green River: See Susan, and opt for the 60 minutes (if you think you can last that long).

4) TimeMotors / Morgan Ave: For the $60/$40 Monger who wants a semi-clean conscience; the girls are young, petite, and cute. And offer a top-notch standard finish.

5) For the Adventurous Monger:

One Spa / Bloomington, IL. My #1 ATF. Bring a $160 offering to the Goddess Yumi and thank me later.

Happy Trails,

Handy.

Jjbee62
02-09-19, 10:26
Just waiting on some participation from the lurkers, and I will post my much anticipated February TopList. .

C'Mon. Guys! It isn't that cold.

Handy.I traveled down to give Sports Den another try a few weeks ago. I had been having great sessions there until the crowds started pouring in. Once it seemed like the experience was going downhill, I found a new spot. Decided to see if things were improving.

Not sure of who I got. She was good looking with a nice body. It's pretty obvious by looking at the tiny red dress she was wearing, that the client is going to leave happy. To me, this is a problem. There's a line, and she had crossed it, between a questionable AMP that might be offering extras (in the eyes of the vanilla customers), and a place where naughty things are definitely happening. If church lady stops in because her feet are aching, she's running straight to her Bible study group to tell them about this den of iniquity. Just my views. Put on a good front in the hallway, loosen up when the door is closed.

The massage was decent, the ending was standard and that's all. No roaming was allowed. Playfulness was at a minimum. The tease was nice, but almost as an afterthought.

I've been to Vincennes twice. Have gotten the same girl both times. Decent looking and pretty good massage. She wants extra for UTC on top. If I could get the one, who I think is now mamasan, that I was seeing last summer, I'd visit more often.

Debating heading somewhere to get some kinks worked out today. Still undecided on where.

Jjbee62
02-09-19, 18:40
I wanted something I could depend on today, so I made the the trip down to smell the lilacs. When I arrived they were full, with a woman waiting her turn on the couch. I was shown into the chair massage room to wait. That's the room someone was asking whether or not he should strip down in. The answer is no. Just sit and relax until it's your turn.

After about 15 minutes, my favorite (I think she's Susan, but I never remember to ask) comes and guides me to a room. After a brief greeting she leaves while I get stripped down.

We had a bit of chitchat. She wanted to know where I've been. After that, she got down to business. She gives a good massage and gives a great tease. I didn't do much roaming until she got really busy with the teasing. Then it was some serious OTC on bottom. After the flip, I continued the OTC and she did a great job of getting me excited, without going for the stroke. She continued to let me give her a good rubbing, and let the girls out for a taste test. Then she finally started working on me and gave me a great finish. Afterwards, scalp, face, hands and feet got a good massage. Got my full 60 minutes worth and we both left happy.

She just makes the experience more personal. Too many places, you're just another customer. With her she makes it feel special.

Before the flip I was thinking about doubling up and trying Beijing, but afterwards, I didn't have the energy. I also noticed the Luv Yu foot spa around the corner. Maybe next time I'll try one of those 2 first.

Handy Pigpen
02-10-19, 12:25
I wanted something I could depend on today, so I made the the trip down to smell the lilacs. When I arrived they were full, with a woman waiting her turn on the couch A woman, you say? There was a woman getting a massage at one of the Morgan shops the other day. I wonder what their flip is like.

I have been told Luv Yu is legit. One of my friends was massaged by a man there. Yikes.

Handy.

RubDownRookie
02-10-19, 16:31
I'm finally getting up the nerve to visit an AMP for the first time. I'll be in EVV for work this week and thought I'd check out one of the places I've seen written about here. I've read over every post for the last 6 months or so; seems like O Brian's might be a good place for a newcomer to the hobby to visit? Any tips for the first time Monger (to steal Handy's term)??

Iusig
02-10-19, 20:07
As luck would have it Handy I will be in the area soon. I remember that area vividly. One of the spas there was my second ever AMP experience. The first was Pittsburg and I got laid. Thought they were all like that after I got laid again in one of the Centerville spas. Unless you're ready to tell me that Yumi is young, skinny with no baby damage and a guaranteed lay, I think I'll go to one of the strip clubs I stead. Managed to fuck about the hottest stripper I've ever fucked inside a private room.

I'm too impatient to wait on you monkeys. I'm about to go in a bender this weekend so wanted to get this out of the way before I can't type. Without further ado.

I recently realized the shortcomings of a generic 1 thru 5 list. The mongers amongst us have different priorities, and similarly, each shop yields services that appeal to these clientele with various tastes. With this in mind, I am attempting to match clientele with shop in this months TopList. Here we go!

1) For the Monger who wants a generous menu and price is no object:

Sports Den / Weinbach: The room on the left is still the premier spot in Evansville for those who want Centerville service in a nearby locale. (If you aren't familiar with Centerville, IL. Shame on you).

2) For the Monger who is willing to invest multiple large-tip visits with an eye on future returns:

BangBang Grill / and Green River: Ask for Helen.

3) For the Monger who never had a pretty girlfriend in High School:

O'Brians / and Green River: See Susan, and opt for the 60 minutes (if you think you can last that long).

4) TimeMotors / Morgan Ave: For the $60/$40 Monger who wants a semi-clean conscience; the girls are young, petite, and cute. And offer a top-notch standard finish.

5) For the Adventurous Monger:

One Spa / Bloomington, IL. My #1 ATF. Bring a $160 offering to the Goddess Yumi and thank me later.

Happy Trails,

Handy.

Iusig
02-11-19, 11:33
Search my post history because I think I've given a longer explanation. But basically act like you've been there. If they ask if it's your first time, you can lie, but if it is a new place I just tell them "It's my first time here but I've been other places. " I never have any trouble letting them know why I'm there, and here's why: When they take your money, they'll leave the room. Strip down naked and don't get on the massage table. Stay standing, and when they walk back in give them a hug in your birthday suit and maybe grab their butt and give them a little kiss. That way they know you mean business. After that, when you're face down, start roaming with your hands when they are within reach. OK to test limits but for god's sake don't get rapey. They'll let you know what their limits are.

I'm finally getting up the nerve to visit an AMP for the first time. I'll be in EVV for work this week and thought I'd check out one of the places I've seen written about here. I've read over every post for the last 6 months or so; seems like O Brian's might be a good place for a newcomer to the hobby to visit? Any tips for the first time Monger (to steal Handy's term)??

Iusig
02-11-19, 11:37
I got a PM asking me what the Centerville spa's name is. First, Handy would know since he was the one that posted about it, but second as an FYI: You can go to the Washington Park, IL massage parlor board on this site and that's where discussion of Centerville's one (or possibly multiple) AMPs takes place.

Handy Pigpen
02-11-19, 15:37
I got a PM asking me what the Centerville spa's name is. First, Handy would know since he was the one that posted about it, but second as an FYI: You can go to the Washington Park, IL massage parlor board on this site and that's where discussion of Centerville's one (or possibly multiple) AMPs takes place.There are three shops on a hill. All Korean I believe. It's basically an Asian Massage Compound (AMC). Visit and have fun.

Ferreal1
02-12-19, 15:03
Stopped by yesterday around noon, got Susan which seems to be pretty much the norm from what I've been reading here. I don't think rehashing things hat have already been described here, but I will say damn, maybe not an ATF, but she's on the short list and better than most of what I've seen in Indy for the last couple of years. Good to know I can still throw a rope if I need to. I'll either return or take some other reports here to heart and go exploring.

I did hear another girl come back when Susan made a call needing some backup for another patron (I figure she was at lunch). Dunno if its the unconfirmed sasquatch no one has seen, but I did year Susan talk to her, however I didn't get a visual sighting.

DanMonger
02-15-19, 20:47
Stopped by yesterday around noon, got Susan which seems to be pretty much the norm from what I've been reading here. I don't think rehashing things hat have already been described here, but I will say damn, maybe not an ATF, but she's on the short list and better than most of what I've seen in Indy for the last couple of years. Good to know I can still throw a rope if I need to. I'll either return or take some other reports here to heart and go exploring.

I did hear another girl come back when Susan made a call needing some backup for another patron (I figure she was at lunch). Dunno if its the unconfirmed sasquatch no one has seen, but I did year Susan talk to her, however I didn't get a visual sighting.Fuckin hot.

RevHard
02-22-19, 18:14
Fuckin hot.Average in my opinion.

Ferreal1
02-22-19, 23:50
I'm sure most of us do not have the financial resources of Bob Kraft.

Stay Safe and aware.

Handy Pigpen
02-23-19, 00:28
Average in my opinion.To each his own, but would you mind sharing the location of the superior providers you are obviously in contact with. I would also like to experience something that would reduce Susan to "just average".

Handy.

RevHard
02-23-19, 06:26
To each his own, but would you mind sharing the location of the superior providers you are obviously in contact with. I would also like to experience something that would reduce Susan to "just average".
I
Handy.Absolutely. B&D Massage on Belmont ave in Chicago. I know her as Lindsey but she probably uses a different name. Bigger tits and ass with more on the menu. In my opinion, (and this is MY OPINION) Susan is average. If I saw her in public, I would not break my neck for a double take. This is Evansvile... slim pickings

Ive been around asians my whole life. Thats probably why i think she's "just average".
Thanks for all your input you do for the monger community. It was your review that brought me to Susan. Thanks again

Slugger99
02-23-19, 12:20
I'll take you for your word, but reading it reminds me of the high schoolers who's girlfriend is from out of town or he banged a chick while on vacation at niagra falls you wouldn't know her. Stay safe happy hunting.

Tacopaco80
02-23-19, 16:33
New to the forum long time lurker, but not to AMP scene. Different faces now at sports den. Not in a good way either. Just seen 1 probably a 5 on the scale. Left happy.

Jjbee62
02-24-19, 12:59
Absolutely. B&D Massage on Belmont ave in Chicago. I know her as Lindsey but she probably uses a different name. Bigger tits and ass with more on the menu. In my opinion, (and this is MY OPINION) Susan is average. If I saw her in public, I would not break my neck for a double take. This is Evansvile... slim pickings

Ive been around asians my whole life. Thats probably why i think she's "just average".
Thanks for all your input you do for the monger community. It was your review that brought me to Susan. Thanks again"When in Rome" comes to mind.

When rating providers it's useful to scale them locally and within the correct category. You're not going to find a young, super hot Chinese girl from a large market AMP in an Evansville AMP. You're not going to find a Korean K-pop star in an Evansville AMP. Rating the women found in Evansville AMPs by unrealistic comparisons isn't helpful. Most of the guys can't make a 9-10 hour round trip for a rub over their lunch break.

I can't remember her name, but I could compare Susan to a girl at a place in Toronto. Vietnamese, young, great body, skin and face. Very good massage, CBJ, CFS, multiple positions, finished me off in the shower that's in the massage room, washed me all up and total cost was about $160. By that scale, Susan is terrible. If I start talking about Colombian girls, she becomes an overpriced 2 out of 10 and that's being generous.

But in Evansville, she's easily a 7 or 8 and a bargain.

Handy Pigpen
02-24-19, 13:47
New to the forum long time lurker, but not to AMP scene. Different faces now at sports den. Not in a good way either. Just seen 1 probably a 5 on the scale. Left happy.I believe Helen has also left Beijeng. Which means we are back to standard endings across the board with roaming and attractiveness the prinary differentiators.

Until someone reports differently.

Tacopaco80
02-24-19, 15:10
Helen was there last Monday.

TheFinalGamer
02-26-19, 20:07
I'm willing to toftt guys, give me a location and I will report. Been a while since I visited evansville.

LoggerHead1
03-02-19, 15:31
Has anyone has any luck at this place? Old lady and younger lady. Younger one seems willing but I have never pushed my luck. Older lady not much to look at. Younger one gives much better massage. Older lady not very much of a massage therapist but she speaks pretty well.

LsLarry113
03-04-19, 01:06
I saw a new place on morgan called Royal Massage. Between Sunrise and Asian by the gas station. Anyone been there.

On another note, been a while since I was wheeled the lilacs. Must have new managers cause I got much better service there than ever before. They remodeled.

Jacoson
03-04-19, 10:15
[Deleted by Admin]

You should review the rules, no exact address, no complete phone numbers.

If they have that stuff in an ad then post a link to the ad.

A2sorry about that
did any body tried here?

https://evansvillein.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11490001

Scott409
03-04-19, 17:31
Did anybody tried here? There are two young girls there.

https://owensboroky.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11490947

SharkyManly
03-04-19, 18:19
Hi guys,

Long-time lurker, first-time poster here. I had my first AMP experience at First Av a couple months ago with Coco I think she said. Only OTC on top and bottom, but I left happy. Anyway, I'm excited to try again somewhere with better results. Where's the go-to here for a relative newbie who wants a taste of a little more? Lilac? Any advice would be appreciated.

LsLarry113
03-05-19, 05:35
This site is new to me. A new form of bpage I guess. The ads seem suspicious to me. Any one have any input?

Scott409
03-05-19, 13:25
I went to the rose spa at 9 this morning. The two beautiful girls are very enthusiastic. Massage also good。I'm very happy to have opened a new store here.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/l-body-massage-l-asian-young-hot-sexy-girl-l-make-u-happy2709572953-17422892

Evansville Man
03-07-19, 14:31
I saw a new place on morgan called Royal Massage. Between Sunrise and Asian by the gas station. Anyone been there.Yes. Much older ladies. Nothing to write home about. Lilac has *MUCH* cuter girls.

Buet1
03-08-19, 00:36
I went to the rose spa at 9 this morning. The two beautiful girls are very enthusiastic. Massage also good。I'm very happy to have opened a new store here.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/l-body-massage-l-asian-young-hot-sexy-girl-l-make-u-happy2709572953-17422892I went to the address listed in the cityxguide link in Hendersonville. The place has literally had saws and framing materials in a corner of the lobby. The place is very clean. I was greeted by a 50's TE old, very short, long haired (what I hoped to be a mamasan). Instead she was my "masseuse". She would be a 3/10 on looks. Showed me to the room I undressed and laid on the table. She immediately teased my ass and boys but I didn't take the bait, I enjoy backrubs and leaving happy. I paid $. 6 for an hour and I wasn't letting her off with a shitty back rub. She showed very little skill for about 5-10 minutes. Then she decided to actually try to massage my back they use oil FYI. What started out as a 1/10 massage ended up being about a 6/10 after all said and done. What she lacks in technique, she made up for in effort after the first 5-10 minutes. She worked my back for a good 45 minutes before the flip. Again, I left happy and got a decent back rub.

She was easily distracted a couple times leaving the room for reasons I was unsure of and she called someone on her phone about halfway through the rub, which didn't endear me to the place. Would I go back? Probably not. I was hoping for a 30-40 yr old that was attractive, even if just marginally. I definitely didn't see any young women around.

SharkyManly
03-08-19, 00:57
OK, so I wasn't patient and decided to just try out Lilac this morning. Great decision. I think I drew Susan (I assume based on other reports, though her accent made it sound like Susie or Suri to me). I had to wait around for a few minutes while she finished up with someone else. I opted for 30 minutes because I was in a hurry. She started in on the massage and I was a little disappointed at the lack of teasing; I'd had much more teasing before the flip at my first ever AMP experience at First Ave with CoCo. I roamed while she rubbed and she got on the table by my head, where she allowed me to play with her fun zone OTC a bit. Once I flipped, the she needed no encouragement and started the tug. I was a little surprised because there had been so little teasing, but she jumped right in. UTC on top, but didn't manage to get the top off, just hand under. OTC on bottom, but afterwards, she actually demonstrated to me how to unbottom her pants (the buttons were hidden in the back), so I feel like there's potential there. I have very little to compare to since I'm new, but I'd give her looks about a 7/10, the massage 6/10 (slightly rushed), and the flip 7/10. Afterwards, I got up and didn't realize she would come back in with a second warm washcloth to clean my area (give me a break, I'm new). Actually ended up being a great decision because she got on her knees and cleaned it off, then booped my soldier with her nose and gave it a little peck. She then helped me thread my belt through my pant's loops, essentially hugging me with her face down low. Then she got up and gave me a couple more hugs, a few kisses on the neck / cheek, and then one right on the kisser before walking me hand-in-hand to the door. Overall, great experience for $40/$40. She was extremely affectionate at the end and I definitely think there's more to offer on my next visit.

Handy Pigpen
03-08-19, 11:06

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/l-body-massage-l-asian-young-hot-sexy-girl-l-make-u-happy2709572953-17422892I am happy you opened a shop here too. The more shops the merrier. However, my opinion is more in line with the review a couple of posts below.

Handy.

Handy Pigpen
03-08-19, 11:19
OK, so I wasn't patient and decided to just try out Lilac this morning. Great decision. I think I drew SusanThanks for the review! It sounds like an already outstanding provider (currently reigning #1 on the locally syndicated Handy Pigpen TopList) is becoming even more friendly. The johnson peck and trouser instructions are promising. Or she might have just liked you.

March toplist coming soon. I have at least one visit to make before updating the list. I have a feeling there might be a new #1 based on some PMs I've received.

Handy.

Tacopaco80
03-08-19, 16:10
Same experience as sharky for the most part. Had Amy for 1/2 hour. Overall mediocre massage Amy is thick and 40 ish 3/10 on looks and standard ending. UTC roaming up top. Probably won't return. Evansville has better options.

Tacopaco80
03-08-19, 23:52
Same experience as sharky for the most part. Had Amy for 1/2 hour. Overall mediocre massage Amy is thick and 40 ish 3/10 on looks and standard ending. UTC roaming up top. Probably won't return. Evansville has better options.Meant same experience as buet.

Jjbee62
03-09-19, 09:53
I am happy you opened a shop here too. The more shops the merrier. However, my opinion is more in line with the review a couple of posts below.

Handy.I thought that was just a typo, then I started reading through all his posts. It appears as if he really did open the spa in Henderson and seems to own several other spas as well.

I wonder if he's got Robert Kraft's phone number. I have an offer to help him avoid LEO problems for his future happy endings.

Jjbee62
03-09-19, 18:52
My last trip down to smell the Lilacs didn't quite go as planned. Part of the blame was mine. I flipped about 10 minutes in on my hour and 25 minutes in, another customer came in. Rather than give me my full time, Susan rushed me out. I was happy, but disappointed. She did tell me that she would make it up to me next time.

Today I was trying to decide between three different options. One which I suspect will be topping the March list. I wanted to give it a try before the mad rush. However, I decided to go back and see what Susan had in mind for me.

At first, I thought I was out of luck. An older, probably 40-50 year old woman in a dress led me to the room. Definitely a big step down from what I was hoping for. After waiting a few minutes longer than normal Susan came in and gave me an enthusiastic greeting.

This time I didn't interrupt her flow and things proceeded as normal. The massage was better than normal and quite thorough. On the flip we got rather playful for a few before settling down to business and business was good. She always does things the way I like.

While I don't think anything much beyond the standard finish is to be found, there are a few limits which YMMV on. Even without pushing the boundaries, she makes it an excellent experience.

Handy Pigpen
03-09-19, 19:39
This months TopList begins with a 90-minute drive that is well worth it, concludes with a 45-minute drive that is a worthy undertaking if you are at all bored of spots 2 through 4, and three very solid local spots in between.

1. Island Breeze.

2. O'Brians.

3. TimeMotors.

4. BigBang.

5. Vincennes.

I may draw ire for including a distant locale in the Evansville thread, but it gets pretty boring unless I. An bring something new to light on occasion. With that in mind, here is a fresh review to support this month's top spot:

Shop: Island Breeze, Mount Albany.

Provider: Fifi.

Approx. Age: 22-24.

Attractiveness: 10, on a scale from 1-8.

Personality: Horny Spider Monkey.

Body Type: Lingerie Model.

Attire: White Halter and White shorts that were barely there; was down to just a thong within minutes.

(the sound you just heard was IUSIG starting his car).

Duration: unfortunately, 30 minutes. She slid me in between scheduled appts.

Quality of Massage: 0/10.

Roaming: 9/10.

Extras: Nude, Mutual Touch, LK. 60 minutes would have certainly resulted in more acronyms.

By the Way: This girl is dangerous. Young, gorgeous, and eager to please. I lost track of time and reality shortly after she opened the door and crawled up on the table. I literally couldn't pause the action long enough to regroup and try a few other things. And if I had've, it would have been over even sooner.

Tipping Issues: None, she knows she doesn't need to haggle. $45/$100.

Repeat: Nope. Even though I will likely lose that internal debate.

THIS IS NOT A FAKE REVIEW.

Thanks to my comrades who dropped me a PM about this place. She has been reviewed on the Luh-Ville board as well. For goodness sake, venture eastward.

Handy.

Mc1959
03-09-19, 19:41
Same experience as sharky for the most part. Had Amy for 1/2 hour. Overall mediocre massage Amy is thick and 40 ish 3/10 on looks and standard ending. UTC roaming up top. Probably won't return. Evansville has better options.I don't know how I ended up having a lot different experience there. I had a great time there. Both ladies were friendly. The lady I had was great on the flip. All and any type of roaming was allowed and seemed she actually enjoyed seemingly by how soaked she was. On the flip she didn't go right for the kill but took her time and had fun. I won't bore you with all the good details but I will be going back soon.

Jjbee62
03-10-19, 10:47
This months TopList begins with a 90-minute drive that is well worth it, concludes with a 45-minute drive that is a worthy undertaking if you are at all bored of spots 2 through 4, and three very solid local spots in between.

1. Island Breeze.

2. O'Brians.

3. TimeMotors.

4. BigBang.

5. Vincennes.

I may draw ire for including a distant locale in the Evansville thread, but it gets pretty boring unless I. An bring something new to light on occasion. With that in mind, here is a fresh review to support this month's top spot:

Personality: Horny Spider Monkey..Someone suggested Island Breeze to me a few months ago, when I was working out of Louisville, but was too far out of my way. Worth remembering if I'm taking a weekend trip that way.

The rest of the list I've all been happy with, except I haven't tried Big bang yet. It was one that I was considering yesterday.

Scrawl
03-10-19, 19:14

1. Island Breeze.

2. O'Brians.

3. TimeMotors.

4. BigBang.

5. Vincennes.

Personality: Horny Spider Monkey.

Body Type: Lingerie Model.

Attire: White Halter and White shorts that were barely there; was down to just a thong within minutes.

(the sound you just heard was IUSIG starting his car).

Duration: unfortunately, 30 minutes. She slid me in between scheduled appts.

Quality of Massage: 0/10.

Roaming: 9/10.

Extras: Nude, Mutual Touch, LK. 60 minutes would have certainly resulted in more acronyms.

By the Way: This girl is dangerous. Young, gorgeous, and eager to please. I lost track of time and reality shortly after she opened the door and crawled up on the table. I literally couldn't pause the action long enough to regroup and try a few other things. And if I had've, it would have been over even sooner.

Tipping Issues: None, she knows she doesn't need to haggle. $45/$100.

Repeat: Nope. Even though I will likely lose that internal debate.

THIS IS NOT A FAKE REVIEW.

Thanks to my comrades who dropped me a PM about this place. She has been reviewed on the Luh-Ville board as well. For goodness sake, venture eastward.

Handy.Beat me to it. I was just about to report.

I went to new Albany this week and met fifi for a half hour, kicking myself for not paying the extra $15 for the hour.

She's petite. She's sexy. She has the best tits and is good to remove everything. She allows DATY but word of advice, she hates oil. DO NOT GET OIL ON YOUR HANDS, she will not let you touch her anywhere until you wash up. Other then that, freeroam. She is very sexy, very friendly, not great English but she kisses on you and makes you lose track of time. 45/100 as stated, but worth. I'd do the 60 next time, she's worth a repeat.

Allowed for a nice finish on a perfect pair too, then stood naked and talked to me the entire time I got ready to go. Naked hug, asked me to come back tomorrow. LOL.

TheFinalGamer
03-11-19, 05:51
Alright guys I have a question. So I have been seeing this one provider at a certain AMP for a while now. We do FS pretty regularly. Recently she's been bringing me snacks (not the usual bottle of water and candy) at the end of our sessions. Its kind of weird to be honest. Suggestions? Anyone have a provider do this before?

Dickens Cider
03-11-19, 17:03
Alright guys I have a question. So I have been seeing this one provider at a certain AMP for a while now. We do FS pretty regularly. Recently she's been bringing me snacks (not the usual bottle of water and candy) at the end of our sessions. Its kind of weird to be honest. Suggestions? Anyone have a provider do this before?Is she looking for a husband and a green card? DnC.

Handy Pigpen
03-12-19, 09:32
Is she looking for a husband and a green card? DnC.She probably already has a husband in China. Does that count? .

I would enjoy the food. Their cooking is sometimes better than the last 15 minutes of the massage.

Handy.

BigBoy1981
03-12-19, 10:28
Looking for the best place to go for good massage and ending any recommendation.

BigBoy1981
03-12-19, 10:31
Looking for best place for massage and ending any recommendation.

BigBoy1981
03-12-19, 13:20
Looking for best massage and ending any recommendation.

Iusig
03-12-19, 15:42
(the sound you just heard was IUSIG starting his car).This "human trafficking" BS that's starting to permeate the news will have me staying away for a long time. Visiting an AMP is already Russian roulette, but with this puritanical fake human trafficking police bs going on, there's an extra bullet in the chamber right now. No thanks. Too bad, cause things seem seem to be looking up.

Why? Nothing has really changed, nobody gets charged with trafficking and you don't own an NFL team.

A2

Iusig
03-12-19, 18:44
A2 it's like the momo stuff. It's all bullshit, theres notrafficking. But right now my personal opinion is that the spotlight on AMPs is going to grow over time and the bs him an trafficking angle will be what our benevolent police departments will use to justify taking a shit on the worlds oldest profession. Just saying that for now it's a bit riskier to go there vs entering I to a transaction with a proper prostitute. On another note, what can I do to get back off moderated posts?

Part one, I read a fuck load of posts and stay up on the news, it's the same as it's always been.

Part two, stop being argumentative

A2

This "human trafficking" BS that's starting to permeate the news will have me staying away for a long time. Visiting an AMP is already Russian roulette, but with this puritanical fake human trafficking police bs going on, there's an extra bullet in the chamber right now. No thanks. Too bad, cause things seem seem to be looking up.

Why? Nothing has really changed, nobody gets charged with trafficking and you don't own an NFL team.

A2

Handy Pigpen
03-12-19, 19:20
This "human trafficking" BS that's starting to permeate the news will have me staying away for a long time. Visiting an AMP is already Russian roulette, but with this puritanical fake human trafficking police bs going on, there's an extra bullet in the chamber right now. No thanks. Too bad, cause things seem seem to be looking up.

A2When I first started going to parlors, I was a little worried about the trafficking possibilities. Not so much from a legal perspective, but from a humanity perspective. I did not want to contribute to someone else's hardship. The fact is, contrary to what the headlines are crafted to convey, the workers are here of their own free will. Many came over with their husbands and left the children in China with Gramdma. They know about these jobs because their friends have told them about it. They know what they are getting into. The economy is so bad there, they sacrifice watching their kids grow up so they can make enough money to pay for their education, which is damn expensive in China. The trafficking headlines are complete horseshit in most cases, and here in Evansville, in 100% of the cases. No one wants to be in the paper on Monday morning, but trafficking, as IUSIG said, is bullshit, and not part of the equation.

I have heard IU tips like an owner. .

Handy.

Velroy
03-14-19, 18:44
Alright guys I have a question. So I have been seeing this one provider at a certain AMP for a while now. We do FS pretty regularly. Recently she's been bringing me snacks (not the usual bottle of water and candy) at the end of our sessions. Its kind of weird to be honest. Suggestions? Anyone have a provider do this before?Before she left I had a a gal at the massage next to Don's that was FS and we went out a few times. I miss her. Take advantage. She didn't want anymore than the standard tip as to not draw suspicion. She would cook me entire meals when she knew I was coming.

Scott409
03-15-19, 23:05
Hey guys ,did any body tried rose spa?There are two girls who are friendly, young and beautiful. I went twice this week, the two girls massaged very well, recommend it here.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/l-body-massage-l-asian-young-hot-sexy-girl-l-make-u-happy2709572953-17422892/

TheFinalGamer
03-16-19, 11:53
Before she left I had a a gal at the massage next to Don's that was FS and we went out a few times. I miss her. Take advantage. She didn't want anymore than the standard tip as to not draw suspicion. She would cook me entire meals when she knew I was coming.No kidding. I give mine two tips. One in the room when its just us and a standard tip when I leave out the door to not draw suspicion. She never asks for more but I always tip her good.

Tacopaco80
03-22-19, 14:11
I can confirm that Lisa is back, also told me Pen is back also.

Randy2121
03-28-19, 17:56
I believe it's hit or miss there. Not a huge fan of pen I think she has gained some weight and her message not the best.

Side13
03-29-19, 01:32
I believe it's hit or miss there. Not a huge fan of pen I think she has gained some weight and her message not the best.I've been a few times to the den to see what the fuss is about. I think YMMV, is very true here. I'm just not clicking with my masseuse when I go. I think I'll start visiting ones I haven't went to in a while.

Two Nutts
03-29-19, 05:26
Fefe gone, her friend took her place. I haven't tried her yet but she is also pretty and young. Management finally figured out the senior citizen help wasn't paying the bills.

TheFinalGamer
03-31-19, 02:02
Well looks like my girl at the Owensboro AMP is gone. So anyone have any recommendations for regular I can visit? One that gives decent massages on top of the ending.

Member #6155
04-03-19, 15:45
I will be driving to town tomorrow from the Louisville area and looking for any recommendations. I usually stick with body rub girls but open to whatever. If I don't get anything set up for tomorrow I will probably swing by the pony. Any info would be appreciated.

If you're ever up in the Louisville area I would be glad to point you in the right direction.

Stay Safe Jam.

Modern2018
04-03-19, 22:59
I will be driving to town tomorrow from the Louisville area and looking for any recommendations. I usually stick with body rub girls but open to whatever. If I don't get anything set up for tomorrow I will probably swing by the pony. Any info would be appreciated.

If you're ever up in the Louisville area I would be glad to point you in the right direction.

Stay Safe Jam.If you want a good massage that will relieve your stress try Peony.

Two Nutts
04-05-19, 17:24
Hope it wasn't one of you guys. I went to rose in Henderson and the only girl there working kick a guy out that was already in the massage room. He demanded his money back and was kinda pissed. Guessing it helps to do something memorable to them. LOL again sorry if one of you guys.

Jjbee62
04-06-19, 09:32
It's been a long 3 weeks, or more since I've been able to come down for a good rub. Between car problems and health issues, I've been stuck at home. However, last night I needed to get out and do something. Decided on a drive to Evansville.

On the way I was trying to decide where to go. I haven't been to Sunrise in a long time and have never been to Beijing. Peony was my old favorite, but last time, no roaming was allowed. Then there's Lilac, where I always leave happy, but I've reached a wall there that I don't think I can breach. So I spun the wheel on a phone app. It came up Sunrise. It came up Sunrise 3 times in a row. Clearly I was fated to have a great time at Sunrise, unless the app was a piece of garbage.

I don't know the name of the girl I drew. She was thin, with an average face and not much in the way of curves. She was also wearing jeans. Jeans in an AMP is a bad sign. However, when I commit, I follow through, so I paid for the hour and got undressed.

Her English was decent, her massage was good. She was playful and did a nice tease. She did a fine job on the HE. She didn't use too much oil. All good points. If she had allowed just a reasonable amount of roaming, I'd have been thrilled.

Alas, no roaming allowed. I almost got my hand on a nipple and she jerked away so hard, if my unit hadn't been covered with oil, she would have dragged me off the table.

If you want a good, hands off experience, then I recommend her. Meanwhile I will be busy testing different spin the wheel apps.

Handy Pigpen
04-06-19, 19:24
Thanks for the review JJB. I have had pretty good experiences at Sunrise with the last three girls that have worked there. The boss typically employs younger, pretty providers and they have always been friendly. The roaming is definitely limited, but the massage might be the best in the area IMHO. I've asked for soft and gotten one hell of an erotic rub, and I've been challenged to endure a hard massage and could barely take it (in a good way). If your priorities are 1) massage 2) guaranteed ending and 3) light roaming, I would rank this place #1. Susu at Royal also provides a very good first 45 minutes, but is not nearly as attractive. Of course, Beijeng and Peony have proven to be #1 a and 1 b for extras, so consider your priorities and mood for the day when choosing. Just my two cents.

Handy.

JacobJo
04-07-19, 23:26
One of my best experiences.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/l-body-massage-l-asian-young-hot-sexy-girl-l-make-u-happy-270-957-2953-17422777

Massage with HE. Truly beautiful woman. Very nice body, decent massage. She is much better than any AMP I have visited, both in conversation and quality of the activities.

Two Nutts
04-08-19, 15:49
One of my best experiences.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/l-body-massage-l-asian-young-hot-sexy-girl-l-make-u-happy-270-957-2953-17422777

Massage with HE. Truly beautiful woman. Very nice body, decent massage. She is much better than any AMP I have visited, both in conversation and quality of the activities.Nice selling your own spa. It's ok at best.

The Leo
04-09-19, 03:31
Had my very first dream about AMPs. Having nothing to compare it to I'll try to give a decent review.

Shop: Obrians.

Provider: Didn't ask but based on what I've read I believe her to be Susan.

Approx. Age: mid 30's.

Attractiveness: 8/10, cute face, long hair.

Personality: Very kind and playful.

Body Type: Thin, nice set of twins, not as much as I like in the back.

Attire: Loose Shorts and shirt.

Quality of Massage: 8/10.

Roaming: UTC (upstairs), OTC downstairs (didn't want to push my luck).

Extras: Unsure.

By the Way: Overall I really enjoyed the experience however being a first timer I wasn't sure how much gratitude to show. 60/40 is what I ended up with. I'm totally open for suggestions in this area. Somebody please tell me if I sold myself short on appreciation.

LsLarry113
04-11-19, 12:39
Went to Thornton's for the first time. Met Amy. She was pleasant enough. 45 years old. Basic massage. It was very good IMO, but that was it. Only after did she get kind of chatty. I doubt much will happen there but for a decent massage it was nice. She did have a large chest though and I would have loved to see what she was hiding!

The Leo
04-18-19, 07:24
Enjoyed my last dream so much I decided to repeat. Only this time my experience was much different. I walked in and was led to a room by Susan. Only this time a different chick showed up for the task. Mid 40's not attractive. Massage wasn't so great, finish very basic. Didn't feel the need to roam. I don't know if this is the Sasquatch people refer to but if so you're not missing anything.

Jjbee62
04-20-19, 05:01
Went to O'Brians last Saturday and had the chance to see everyone working there, I think.

When I walked in the door, I was surprised to see someone sitting on the couch, eating. She was probably late 40's, wearing purple sweats, and not very attractive. I don't know if she's mamasan, but I had an immediate urge to turn around and go somewhere else. I'd chosen O'Brians because I wanted something dependable, and I always get Susan when I go there.

Fortunately, the purple people eater wasn't ready to get off the couch and another girl came out and took me to a room. She wasn't Susan either, but she was at least dressed better. Not Susan is a slightly smaller version of Susan. She's a little thinner, maybe an inch shorter, smaller breasts, and less makeup. She's not as pretty, but she's still better than average.

During the massage, Susan came in to tell me she missed me. I was hoping she would stay, but she just gave me a peck on the cheek and went away.

Not Susan gives a slightly better massage and she's fairly thorough. She gives a good finish and takes direction well. She's got a nice body, if you're into the super spinners. She allows UTC on top and OTC on the bottom. Those are the good points. The downside is that there was no tease. Zero. The other problem, after I handed her 40 for the standard finish, with standard roaming, she wanted 40 more.

Except for those 2 issues, she's a good substitute for Susan.

Nashville107
04-20-19, 12:37
Longtime visitor of the AMP new to board. Have a few to report on from last few weeks. Said her name was Andi at big bag nice massage and lots of roaming. Evansville is a good place right now I travel a lot. Better than most places around right now.

Zach1
04-22-19, 09:42
Is this "O'Brian's" place around a furniture place?

I thought it was maybe around sports den, but then realized I think it's a different place haha.

Nashville107
04-24-19, 16:19
Just to add on sunrise. Nice visit excellent massage nice teasing on backside. No roaming good finish. Just a nice relaxing time.

TheFinalGamer
04-25-19, 01:43
Visited the spa near o'brians a few days ago when my provider ghosted on our appointment. First time there. Had a older thin lady, black hair. Didn't get her name but she gave a great massage, with standard ending. Typical damage for a 1 hr visit. Will repeat.

JimmyWang
04-26-19, 05:03
Has anyone has any luck at this place? Old lady and younger lady. Younger one seems willing but I have never pushed my luck. Older lady not much to look at. Younger one gives much better massage. Older lady not very much of a massage therapist but she speaks pretty well.I was in town and tried it out. I think the older lady run blocks for the younger lady. No action other than some teasing before flip. Some roaming aloud but did not push envelope. Nice and clean place. No finish no uncover on flip.

SteenkyNutz502
04-26-19, 22:27

I thought it was maybe around sports den, but then realized I think it's a different place haha.O'Brians IS a sports bar. And Ashley Furniture is south of it, yes. There is a Sports Den but that's on Weinbach. Though there is a MP near them, too, if I heard correctly.

Tacopaco80
04-27-19, 08:20
Visited O'Briens on Thursday and did not end well. Decent massage and tease but was then offered DIY. Declined. Girl was no Susan but still attractive, said she was 28 and she was also very skinny.

Visited Den and the regulars are gone. I got a great teasing massage there and a good standard finish. She took direction well and took it upon herself to ve very playful other areas also which I have never experienced at an AMP. I hought she said her name was Judy. But I have a shitty memory.

Dickens Cider
04-27-19, 13:49

I thought it was maybe around sports den, but then realized I think it's a different place haha.Zach, the one closest to Ashley furniture is Lov YU of something like that. Strictly legit and really sucks at that in my opinion. DnC.

Nashville107
04-27-19, 14:59
Went to sports den last week. Never did get name an name language barrier. Short red dress. Pretty much standard massage on back. On flip allowed roaming utc top and a little on bottom to help standard finish. Not much of a connection very robotic in actions.

SteenkyNutz502
04-27-19, 18:01
Zach, the one closest to Ashley furniture is Lov YU of something like that. Strictly legit and really sucks at that in my opinion. DnC.Actually I think they're talking about Lilac. I've passed by there sometimes while visiting but never partook. Might give it a shot while I'm in town.

SharkyManly
04-28-19, 00:14
Alright, I've tried Lilac recently and First Ave awhile ago. Any suggestions on my best bet for fun? I've heard good things about sports den, but I'm also considering just returning to Lilac. Wherever I go, I'll post an honest review. Thanks for any advice.

Jjbee62
04-28-19, 21:38

I thought it was maybe around sports den, but then realized I think it's a different place haha.It's located between LaZy Boy Furniture and O'Brians.

The Leo
04-30-19, 04:45
Just to add on sunrise. Nice visit excellent massage nice teasing on backside. No roaming good finish. Just a nice relaxing time.Pretty much had the same dream.

MikeOxBig2469
04-30-19, 12:45
Has anyone tried this place? Is there a menu? They stay open until 10 at night.

SteenkyNutz502
04-30-19, 16:38
Has anyone tried this place? Is there a menu? They stay open until 10 at night.That's more of a corporate style name. We have a few on Louisville so I'm going to say this one will probably be completely non-erotic.

Dickens Cider
04-30-19, 18:45
That's more of a corporate style name. We have a few on Louisville so I'm going to say this one will probably be completely non-erotic.Legit. More often than not, shitty massage. DnC.

Zach1
05-01-19, 00:32
So I'm thinking about visiting somewhere tomorrow (Wednesday), or maybe Thursday (if I don't get a response in time).

My question, where should I visit and who should I ask for?

I'm thinking the PURPLE place and ask for Susan. She seems to be liked by quite a few.

Any suggestions?

SteenkyNutz502
05-01-19, 13:16
So I'm thinking about visiting somewhere tomorrow (Wednesday), or maybe Thursday (if I don't get a response in time).

My question, where should I visit and who should I ask for?

I'm thinking the PURPLE place and ask for Susan. She seems to be liked by quite a few.

Any suggestions?I pulled the trigger last night and had a go with Amy over there. Nice experience, light feathery touch, and though standard, her finish is definitely intense. And she's not against roaming although it's pretty much OTC. Some cons though: she's quiet. Verry quiet. Doesn't do much in the way of deep tissue either if that's your thing. But still a solid option.

JohningAround
05-01-19, 22:16
Has anyone tried this place? Is there a menu? They stay open until 10 at night.Bro,

If you're looking for anything other than a massage, you have literally zero chance at a massage envy. They're completely "legit". And likely not the legit you're looking for.

LuckyJhne
05-02-19, 13:56
Good news, I went to the rose spa today and changed to a new girl. It looks like only 20 years old. Very beautiful, body so hot, she gave me a very good massage. I am very fascinated by her smile. Standard HJ, the technology is very good. I will be back soon.

Side13
05-03-19, 00:29
Good news, I went to the rose spa today and changed to a new girl. It looks like only 20 years old. Very beautiful, body so hot, she gave me a very good massage. I am very fascinated by her smile. Standard HJ, the technology is very good. I will be back soon.I always wondered how the technology was there. We talking micro tech research, or black market goods of some sort, LOL?

Nashville107
05-03-19, 01:12
Good news, I went to the rose spa today and changed to a new girl. It looks like only 20 years old. Very beautiful, body so hot, she gave me a very good massage. I am very fascinated by her smile. Standard HJ, the technology is very good. I will be back soon.Was in town today. Drove by and checked out location. Might have to make another trip that way tomorrow.

Handy Pigpen
05-03-19, 09:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TheFinalGamer
05-03-19, 13:55
So I've been to O'brians several times. I always see the same provider when I go to these locations and I never ask for names for some reason. The girl I normally see is an older one. Black hair, small ass but great rack. Started off with usual finish and some otc roaming on bottom, utc on top. Now I am to utc to and bottom and fiv. I say give it a week or two more and I will have another FS provider. Usual damage for an hr. 60 house 40 tip. It helps that I usually visit 2 to 3 times a week.

Velroy
05-03-19, 17:42
So I've been to O'brians several times. I always see the same provider when I go to these locations and I never ask for names for some reason. The girl I normally see is an older one. Black hair, small ass but great rack. Started off with usual finish and some otc roaming on bottom, utc on top. Now I am to utc to and bottom and fiv. I say give it a week or two more and I will have another FS provider. Usual damage for an hr. 60 house 40 tip. It helps that I usually visit 2 to 3 times a week.I know who you are talking about but she is always with someone else when I come. Last visit had the girls out and got to have my way with them. Great rack and suckable nips.

TheFinalGamer
05-03-19, 20:06
I know who you are talking about but she is always with someone else when I come. Last visit had the girls out and got to have my way with them. Great rack and suckable nips.I know I love her nips. Hoping this progresses further but we will see.

Jjbee62
05-05-19, 12:44
Yes, I know it's a long way out of town, but it's worth a visit. I'm talking about Island Breeze in New Albany. Went there yesterday for 1 hour.

The one downside is that it's not a discreet location. Parking is right off a busy street. Of course, it's unlikely anyone is going to recognize your car that far away. One plus is the towel warmer is located in the room. I assume there's one in each room.

Was greeted by Anna who took my 60 and led me to a room. I was still getting undressed when she came back in. She proceeded to smack my ass and make a grab for my junk. Usually that's a good sign. Massage was decent, nothing special, but good enough. She was playful the whole time and got in some light teasing early. After the first hot towel, she spent about 5 minutes teasing before the flip, while I was UTC roaming down below.

After the flip I grabbed her and pulled her on top of me and played around a bit. She asked how much I was going to pay and when I said $, she began to take off her clothes. A few minutes later she was down to bare skin. What followed was almost complete access, except no FIV. DATY was allowed and welcomed. Standard HE. She took direction well.

Looks are average in face, short, thin, no ass, small breasts with a bit of sag, and a very slight pooch in the stomach. I believe the other girl's name is Yumiko and she's supposed to be younger and prettier. I'd guess Anna at mid 30. Very little English. It's worth a repeat visit.

Iusig
05-06-19, 14:53
So I went to the place next door to Vapor Bank. Walked in and nobody answered. So I left. As I was driving way an older-looking lady peeked her head around the door.

Then I went to Sunrise on Morgan (Time Motors). Candy is back. Had a nice time catching up.

Today I went back again and ran into a lady named Lizzy I think. Holy shit she is so petite. But no funny business. NONE. Every time I asked just to even touch, she said "no touch" and then crossed her arms like they were in handcuffs and said police. So the 30 minutes ended as a thoroughly above-board massage. She had the nerve to ask for a tip. No ma'am! She's really cute so maybe I'll go back and try again. I used all my tricks to make her comforatble that I'm not a cop. But it didn't work.

Velroy
05-07-19, 08:24
Hit up 1st avenue after deciding a sugar baby wasn't really worth the money. Got a newer girl named Katie. Very cute maybe late 20's /30's. Said she had been there for a month, I am not sure as I haven't been to 1st avenue for 3 or 4 months due to frequenting other places. She gives a decent massage, has good english but she wasn't very pro active. Not in a tease way but she didn't seem much into it. Granted, I was her last massage of the night so maybe she was tired. Anywho, on the flip she immediately asked if I wanted some help. I said yes. UTC was allowed but she didn't seem mega enthused about it either. She does a good he as I didn't last a minute. I would like to see her again maybe more so earlier when things are just starting on her end. Maybe a bit more enthusiasm.

LsLarry113
05-15-19, 17:08
Anyone know what is up with Big Bang and O'Brian's? They have signs saying closed and won't open until later this month.

Side13
05-20-19, 19:35
Anyone know what is up with Big Bang and O'Brian's? They have signs saying closed and won't open until later this month.I thought it said they would reopen today (the 20th). Anyone pay them a visit?

Velroy
05-28-19, 00:47
They are back open. Didn't visit, saw a sb instead but they are open.

SharkyManly
06-02-19, 17:35
To address the questions about Lilac: yes, it is open, but for the first time, I didn't leave happy. I've now been to Lilac 3 times and my first two experiences over the past few months were good. Not this time. She pronounced her name something like mah-sha-riua and it was very hard to communicate with her. She wasn't very attractive and I opted for 30 minutes because Susan wasn't there (she said she isn't working there. Not sure if that's long-term? I enjoyed feeling OTC a little during the massage, but there was zero tease and she actually ended without any flip. Also, they have new signs up about staying covered. Needless to say, I'm not going back here anytime soon. Just be aware.

TheFinalGamer
06-03-19, 20:42
Well I had some free time today and wasnt getting a response out of the providers in the area so I figured I would give rose a shot, and I was not disappointed.

Location: right next to a busy road so if your worried about your car being seen, might not be a good choice. 6/10.

The girl: she was really short and cute as hell. I would say prolly in her 20's, decent rack but the rear was lacking. 8/10.

Massage: asked for a soft massage, was not disappointedShe gave one hell of an erotic massage. Plenty of teasing and roaming. On the flip she teased a lot more before we got down to business. Roaming allowed utc ontop, didn't try for utc on bottom. Jr was really ready to move onto the next step.

The business: started off with the usual. She climbed on the table between my legs and put her mouth to work on the boys. Moved to BBBJCIM. Wasnt the best that I had but it was the best I've had at these sort of places. 8/10.

(Compared to AMPs).

Finish: finished up with a head and foot massage. 7/10.

Overall I loved my visit and will be back to this place, especially for this girl alone. I did not get her name, I never get names since I will forget them anyway. Overall rating I would say is a 7/10 I enjoyed the experience but the parking situation might get some people. Damage. 6 house 1. 0 tip. She didn't ask for a tip but she deserved every bit of it.

YMMV.

BigBoy1981
06-04-19, 08:59
Best place to got and get a good massage and a BBBJ or FS.

ImInTheKnow
06-04-19, 15:10
Well I had some free time today and wasnt getting a response out of the providers in the area so I figured I would give rose a shot, and I was not disappointed.

Location: right next to a busy road so if your worried about your car being seen, might not be a good choice. 6/10.

The girl: she was really short and cute as hell. I would say prolly in her 20's, decent rack but the rear was lacking. 8/10.

Massage: asked for a soft massage, was not disappointedShe gave one hell of an erotic massage. Plenty of teasing and roaming. On the flip she teased a lot more before we got down to business. Roaming allowed utc ontop, didn't try for utc on bottom. Jr was really ready to move onto the next step.

The business: started off with the usual. She climbed on the table between my legs and put her mouth to work on the boys. Moved to BBBJCIM. Wasnt the best that I had but it was the best I've had at these sort of places. 8/10.

(Compared to AMPs).

Overall I loved my visit and will be back to this place, especially for this girl alone. I did not get her name, I never get names since I will forget them anyway. Overall rating I would say is a 7/10 I enjoyed the experience but the parking situation might get some people. Damage. 6 house 1. 0 tip. She didn't ask for a tip but she deserved every bit of it.

YMMV.Where is this Rose Spa located? Thinking of making the trip to Evansville here soon.

Playboy 59
06-04-19, 15:33

(Compared to AMPs).

YMMV.She sounds very nice where she located.

Iusig
06-04-19, 16:25
Not here, that's for sure.

There's a great foot massage place in the same complex as BW3. You can also go to Massage Envy which I understand is the best for massages.

Best place to got and get a good massage and a BBBJ or FS.

Buckaroobanza8
06-06-19, 14:30

The business: started off with the usual. She climbed on the table between my legs and put her mouth to work on the boys. Moved to BBBJCIM. Wasnt the best that I had but it was the best I've had at these sort of places. 8/10..Can confirm ending. Very good find and review Finalgamer. As reviewed busy street. Had several interruptions during visit. She is younger but I don't think 20's I'ld Say more early 30's. Light massage is too light in my opinion but did great job on a firm massage. Plenty of teasing. On the flip her tits came out. Nice handful. BBBJ with very skillful massage on the boys. Will repeat. Better get in and get it while you can. There may be option for more but with the interruptions couldn't find out. Senior members pm for funny story about the ending.

TheFinalGamer
06-06-19, 21:53
Where is this Rose Spa located? Thinking of making the trip to Evansville here soon.

She sounds very nice where she located.Located in henderson.

Tacopaco80
06-07-19, 20:01
So decided to hit an AMP today and now both on 1St Ave are closed (at least temporary) and the drycleaners are on vacation. Walked into Sports Den stood there for 5 minutes and nothing.

Tested my luck at Big bang. Bad move. Looks like they are following O'Brien's rules for the time being. Did get a decent massage. Girl was a 3, no hints of anything. Signs posted everywhere about being covered. For the time I spent driving around should have headed south but figured it would have been busy.

Chrism7088
06-09-19, 15:52
Hey there.

Anything happening in Vincennes area.

Two Nutts
06-10-19, 20:26
Can confirm ending. Very good find and review Finalgamer. As reviewed busy street. Had several interruptions during visit. She is younger but I don't think 20's I'ld Say more early 30's. Light massage is too light in my opinion but did great job on a firm massage. Plenty of teasing. On the flip her tits came out. Nice handful. BBBJ with very skillful massage on the boys. Will repeat. Better get in and get it while you can. There may be option for more but with the interruptions couldn't find out. Senior members pm for funny story about the ending.I've been getting FS with no interruptions with any every time.

Playboy 59
06-14-19, 12:56
Hey there.

Anything happening in Vincennes area.I have always left happy at the one on hart st.

BlueHustler
06-18-19, 18:10
I have always left happy at the one on hart st.How happy we talking here LOL been thinking about visiting rose in Henderson but if I can get a good ending here I would rather not travel that far.

BlueHustler
06-19-19, 11:17
Visited AMP on hart st in Vincennes today no funny business what so ever not even a tease. Decent massage I'd give it a 6-7 might try again next week and see if I can get anywhere.

BlueHustler
06-19-19, 16:50
Just said screw it and made the trip to Henderson to rose since I got nothing in Vincennes and paid for the hour and got massage no extras, was really disappointed even a mediocre massage. Am I missing something here? Is there some code to this I don't know? The girl was incredibly hot but that's about it.

JS812
06-21-19, 18:26
Looks like it is permanently closed, signs are gone.

Jjbee62
06-21-19, 18:43
Got off early today and talked myself into heading out for a massage. It's been quite a while and I felt the need for a good one. After looking things over it appeared that the current situation in Evansville isn't worth the drive. I briefly considered Henderson, before deciding to give Vincennes another try.

Parking lot was empty when I arrived and a somewhat pudgy 40 something was standing up front to greet me. After taking my $60, she led me to a room. I hoped she would get someone else, but it wasn't my lucky day. She came back and asked soft, medium or hard, and I always go for medium.

For the next 25 minutes she rubbed her hands between my shoulders and my knees. No massage whatsoever, just run the hands over the skin. A few times she brushed the boys, but it was about as exciting as a hernia check. I tried some very light OTC, but she moved away. Finally, I decided to wait until the ordeal was over.

After getting a hot towel that wasn't hot, she had me flip. The flip started the same way, just spreading oil from my knees to my waist. After a few minutes, she finally got a few strokes in. At this point I tried some OTC again. All action stopped and she asked how much. My first, generous offer was rejected and she ended up asking for Mr. Franklin for UTC on top, OTC on bottom and standard finish. A ridiculous price, even if she was much hotter. However, I'd already paid for a massage I wasn't getting. I figured this way I'd at least get something and have something to report.

She has a nice set with the typical pencil eraser nips. Her technique was fairly good. After cleaning up, she did a fair scalp massage, attempted a massage on my arms and then tried to pull my fingers off. The last bit didn't go well since I busted a knuckle this morning. It wasn't hurting until she did the finger pop on it. That almost got a scream out of me.

I won't be going back anytime soon. Fortunately, I'm off to Colombia in 2 weeks for vacation and I can make up for today's experience.

BlueHustler
06-22-19, 11:59
Went to Vincennes AMP today and not sure if it's the same girl from new Albany but girls name was Fifi tip was about $20 more than I would have liked to donate but would have spent that in gas going to rose or somewhere outside of Vincennes.

Massage was not great but she is a great tease the entire massage, allowed roaming otc did not try utc great finish got right to work after flip.

Massage 1/10.

Looks 8/10.

Finish 10/10.

Two Nutts
06-22-19, 17:15
Went to Vincennes AMP today and not sure if it's the same girl from new Albany but girls name was Fifi tip was about $20 more than I would have liked to donate but would have spent that in gas going to rose or somewhere outside of Vincennes.

Massage was not great but she is a great tease the entire massage, allowed roaming otc did not try utc great finish got right to work after flip.

Massage 1/10.

Looks 8/10.

Finish 10/10.NA fefe is tall, very skinny, speaker no English. Probably C's. Normally wears very short shorts. Sexy as hell. Wears a fuck me look on her face.

KyrbStrings
06-24-19, 16:33
Hi all! I'm completely new to all of this. Went to beijing on green river last night, Sunday at 8 pm, not knowing what to expect. "juJu" was working on somone else and said it would be 30 minutes. I waited and got 60 minute massage. Normal massage when I was face down but when she rolled me over she started asking me about wife / girlfriend and other stuff. She had to get her google translator out. LOL. She was pretty fun. She started grazing her fingers over my stuff and then I began massaging her ass. I was quite surprised I was acting like this, really, I'm one of those people that wasnt sure if this existed.

Anyway, I started running my hand under her back and forth to her front side. She seemed to enjoy this but who knows. Haha. She was funny and very sweet but she made me jack off, she wouldn't touch under briefs (sorry I'm not down with all lingo yet).

It wss 60 and I gave 40 tip.

My question is, if I go back in, was it just because I was new or are girls that make you do yourself always that way?

KyrbStrings
06-25-19, 09:16
I've been getting FS with no interruptions with any every time.Name of girl at Rose? (Might have missed it in thread, if so I'm sorry). Any particular day or time that works best for these massages? I chose Sunday night at beijing and it worked out ok. I believe JuJu was only person there and she had to answer door a few times but I was last of night. Aside from the obvious want to be "first come first serve" is there any advantages day vs night and time? Thanks!

Handy Pigpen
06-25-19, 10:41
Over a year ago, Indiana revised MT statutes in an effort to "combat trafficking". Formerly, the law was protection of MT title use only. Now, it has been revised. If a provider in any way manipulates soft tissue, it is considered massage therapy. And that requires an MT license. Several months ago, letters went out notifying the shops that this is required and would be enforced. LE visited the shops as customers to confirm massage was being performed, then returned a week or so later to cite the providers for providing massage without a license. Many shops paid the fine and then closed their doors. Some brought in new providers who have a license. I believe these places offer legit services now but there is probably a little discretion. Henderson and Vincennes have so far been unaffected AFAIK.

Handy.

BigBoy1981
06-25-19, 14:37
Looks like there are starting to crack down so be aware https://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/local-news/epd-one-massage-parlor-cited-others-investigated-for-complaints-of-sexual-favors/2098408110?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_Eyewitness_News_WEHT_WTVW.

Iusig
06-25-19, 17:43
Nah, it's over. Hopefully a decent crop of providers will come out of the woodwork to help fill the void, but I doubt it.

Looks like there are starting to crack down so be aware https://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/local-news/epd-one-massage-parlor-cited-others-investigated-for-complaints-of-sexual-favors/2098408110?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_Eyewitness_News_WEHT_WTVW.

Two Nutts
06-26-19, 14:22
Name of girl at Rose? (Might have missed it in thread, if so I'm sorry). Any particular day or time that works best for these massages? I chose Sunday night at beijing and it worked out ok. I believe JuJu was only person there and she had to answer door a few times but I was last of night. Aside from the obvious want to be "first come first serve" is there any advantages day vs night and time? Thanks!With the current status of our local neighborhood I no longer am helping newbies with such questions.

MikeOxBig2469
06-26-19, 14:46
Who in the hell would tell what you do in private to police?

KyrbStrings
06-26-19, 18:41
Who in the hell would tell what you do in private to police?Are you replying to me? BTW I know this sounds cliche, but with current state of murder rise and drug related crimes in and around Evansville, I guess I don't understand why the need to put a lot of effort in to these operations. Sounds like from the article that the customers interviewed after massage were not targets, but yeah I don't want to be detained.

Two Nutts
06-26-19, 22:06
Are you replying to me? BTW I know this sounds cliche, but with current state of murder rise and drug related crimes in and around Evansville, I guess I don't understand why the need to put a lot of effort in to these operations. Sounds like from the article that the customers interviewed after massage were not targets, but yeah I don't want to be detained.The way I took it was he's replying to the comment from the news article that stated customers told cops what they did and got for 40 buck tip. Very stupid men.

RevHard
06-26-19, 22:35
Who in the hell would tell what you do in private to police?I call bullshit! 90% of men that were interviewed admitted to what services they obtained at the MP? Don't think so. We have uncle LEO lurking these forums my fellow mongers!

Velroy
06-27-19, 08:11
Meant to come here yesterday and post about this as it popped up in my news feeds and people at work were even talking about it. This is a cycle. Everyone knows what an AMP is and does. I've known since I was a teenager and the po po will jump in every once in a while. This probably started by a wife finding out and calling something in along trafficking lines.

If there are peeps on the board that are police I am sure they will target another area of interest in a few months.

NobodyIKnow
06-28-19, 08:47
I went to the Hendo Flower twice this week. . . . was very well taken care of. Light massage. HE, UTC top, a little UTC bottom. Went to the Den. . . Very nice time. HE, UTC- top, OTC. Bottom. 1st ave closed (sign on door states closed the for personal reasons) and the other 1st ave gave a good massage. . . A little OTC bottom. Wanted me to self-service (if that is the case. I don't need to leave home). Time Motors. Tried twice this week. Not open. No sign. For me, the key is to start touching them first. It lets them know the reason for the visit. Same prices everyone else is posting. Thanks all for the updates.

TheFinalGamer
07-04-19, 03:40
Place in town that gives the best massage? Not to worried about the ending.

MikeOxBig2469
07-08-19, 13:14
Where is everyone going now that Evansville massages parlors are history? I went to hendo same girl looks 6 body 3. Is there just the one girl?

Jjbee62
07-13-19, 22:59
Where is everyone going now that Evansville massages parlors are history? I went to hendo same girl looks 6 body 3. Is there just the one girl?Well, can't speak for everyone else, but I went south, way, way south, need a passport kind of south. For those of you who have an adventurous side, you really should check out.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl

To keep A2 happy I'll not mention my current location.

Went for a massage today because I've been getting a lot of exercise and because I'm about fucked out. Needed a break to get ready for 3 more dates (at least) next week.

Found a legit therapeutic massage spa and was led to the room by a built, mid 20's Latina. We're talking curves that should have warning signs. I prefer smaller curves, but she looked damn good. Before I could get my shoes off she asked what I wanted to drink, water, soda, juice or beer. She left to get my glass (real glass) of water and then left me to get ready.

By the time she returned I was in the standard position, decently covered with the towel. She had been dressed in a uniform resembling scrubs, but removed the jacket when she came in, leaving her in a tank top and a cross between yoga pants and scrubs.

The massage was excellent professional quality and included a lot of stretching. After finishing with the hard massage she spent about 5 minutes doing the light, sensual touching all over. She didn't quite infringe on the boys, but the way she was leaning into me convinced me that some light roaming was in order. This was met with no resistance and on the flip the towel wasn't replaced.

The front side continued with the light touching, moving back and forth from my shoulders to my knees. Each time there was the tiniest bit of contact with junior, so slight a person might convince themselves it never happened. However, I took it as a sign that my hand should move higher and get on that ass.

Apparently, that was the right move, because she asked if I wanted a happy ending. Decisions, decisions. After a 3 millisecond pause I told her yes. Out came some more oil and she started one of the best HJs I've had. That's when I decided to try and get my hand under her shirt. Immediately I was shut down.

Shut down so she could pull up the shirt and bra and set free a huge, natural set of D or DD titties. I'm not a big breast fan, but these were some of the nicest, of any size, I've ever seen. It didn't take long for her to finish me off and clean me up.

Total cost, slightly under $60. Using the AMP scale, face was a 9.8, body was a 14. Using the scale here, face was 7.5, body was 9.5.

I hope things return to normal in Evansville soon.

Side13
07-18-19, 01:06
I think the AMP scene is pretty uptight still. Had a dream today of self service suggestions and leaving unhappy. Unfortunately, if I don't leave happy, there is no tip. I guess we'll see if things chill out, but it's time for me to move onto greener pastures.

Happy Hunting,

Side13.

KyrbStrings
07-20-19, 09:14
Visited the flower across the bridge last night. Told to come back in one hour. I did. Glad I did. "Anna" welcomed me both times. Early 30's? 6 face 8 body. Decent English (unless you ask her a question she doesn't want to say yes to, then she "speak no English" One hour. Pulled briefs all the way off in first 3 minutes so I knew I was good LOL. Went with "medium". Light touching all over. Liked to play around the rim, that was nice. Flip and then more touching while I roamed and then finish, asked for mouth work and was told "that's nasty! . will definitely return. 60 damage then 40.40 was after all said and done, no request for it during. I'm still new to this so forgive the slang. I'm not trying to sound racist at all but I'm beginning to feel like there are a lot of similarities between girls. The 2 I've visited always have google translate ready to go and also say "shannnk you!" Whenever I say anything haha. I love it!

Two Nutts
07-22-19, 17:24
Place in town that gives the best massage? Not to worried about the ending.On bellemede, ask for may.

MikeOxBig2469
07-29-19, 10:11
Where is the hottest provider of a great massage in Evansville? I need a awesome massage today!

MikeOxBig2469
07-29-19, 10:13
On bellemede, ask for may.So it was a great massage without the ending?

Randy2121
07-29-19, 13:36
Anybody had any luck with white women anywhere.

MikeOxBig2469
07-29-19, 14:16
Anybody had any luck with white women anywhere.I haven't. I wish I could find one!

Jjbee62
08-02-19, 20:17
Vacation is over and I've been back for 2 weeks now. Today I decided to visit Vincennes to see the current situation. Just a warning: after my vacation there probably isn't an AMP anywhere in the US that wouldn't be a letdown.

Parking lot was empty when I arrived and the oldest woman was waiting inside the door. I'm guessing pushing 50, a bit chubby, not too appealing, but I always go ahead and hope for the best.

Massage was decent by AMP standards. Nothing like a professional therapeutic massage, but it felt good. I didn't try any roaming during the massage. She finally got around to a bit of teasing just before the hot towel and got a bit more frisky after the towel and before the flip.

After the flip had to negotiate $60 for a standard finish, only OTC roaming. She did take her time with the finish and had a nice touch. After cleanup she spent the rest of the time giving the dreaded scalp massage. However, she did a good job and it didn't feel like she was ripping my hair out.

It appears it's business as usual at Vincennes.

Velroy
08-10-19, 08:29
See they closed up shop. The building is for lease now. Hard times boys.

BigBoy1981
08-17-19, 12:17
Is rose spa across the bridge to open??

Flfun1012
08-17-19, 16:26
Saw Anna. Honestly not much to report, very average rub and less than average HE. Wish I had more to report.

Won't repeat.

KyrbStrings
08-18-19, 14:19
Saw Anna. Honestly not much to report, very average rub and less than average HE. Wish I had more to report.

Won't repeat.Weird, I've been trying to call them. Went by last week and was closed. LILAC on green river, I went Friday night. 2 girls working both good looking. I had "Anna" there, too. Horrible massage but nice HE. They are one of the ones on surveillance so be advised. I left tip but was not asked. Gave 60 for massage and the rest was never in question.

Handy Pigpen
08-22-19, 12:31
Not much happening now, for sure. Still guaranteed in Vincennes and Henderson. More locally, the O'Bryans flower was fined like the rest but has managed to stay open. The Weinbach flower wasn't even mentioned in the newspaper and continues business as usual (almost).

Makes you wonder why they got a pass. Regardless, these places are risky at the moment, and I still value a good inexpensive massage by an attractive Asian woman. So I have been trying out the legit places and will pass along what I know for those who are interested.

These places are licensed and the massages are 300% better, but they are not jerk joints, so be warned.

Place behind Acropolis and across from Chipotle. Several men and women buzzing around inside. I got the short woman, maybe CuCu. Pretty lame massage and not at all hard like I asked, but the foot rub was pretty good. Probably won't return.

Luv Yu by Eastland Mall. Just the opposite. I got the tall man, massage was excellent, but he damn near put his thumbs through my feet. I could've waited for one of the women, but had been driving all day and didn't feel like sitting around. If I let a man rub me.

You can believe my back needs it. Probably won't return, because the foot massage it an important piece for me. Side note: the cutie who takes the payment is super-hot. If I were to return, I would ask for her, but no idea if she does anything other than work the register.

Place by Computers Plus on Green River. Two old women and one new younger girl. Had the older women several times over the past year. Saw the younger one last visit because the other two were busy (luckily). I'm terrible with names, maybe YoYo / YuYu.

But you will know her when you see her. Great massage and will repeat.

Place by Barnes & Noble. This is the little shop at the end of the strip mall fronting Bellemeade Ave. The women are ancient but the massage is pretty good, but still a little light for my taste. She brushed the boys a couple of times, but I'm pretty sure it was an accident.

Would return if Computers Plus parking lot was full as it's just around the corner.

Did anyone notice the massage shop off of 261 in Newburgh? Its a stand alone building in the corner of a strip mall parking lot in the plaza where there is a Karate studio and Marks Fireworks. It has an outdoor sign, but the phone is dead, and the inside looks like it's all.

Set up and ready to go. But never opened. My guess is it was an expansion for one of the owners who got shut down and then they changed their mind.

Handy.

Jjbee62
08-24-19, 19:15
Not much happening now, for sure. Still guaranteed in Vincennes and Henderson. More locally, the O'Bryans flower was fined like the rest but has managed to stay open. The Weinbach flower wasn't even mentioned in the newspaper and continues business as usual (almost).

Makes you wonder why they got a pass. Regardless, these places are risky at the moment, and I still value a good inexpensive massage by an attractive Asian woman. So I have been trying out the legit places and will pass along what I know for those who are interested.

These places are licensed and the massages are 300% better, but they are not jerk joints, so be warned.

Place behind Acropolis and across from Chipotle. Several men and women buzzing around inside. I got the short woman, maybe CuCu. Pretty lame massage and not at all hard like I asked, but the foot rub was pretty good. Probably won't return.

Luv Yu by Eastland Mall. Just the opposite. I got the tall man, massage was excellent, but he damn near put his thumbs through my feet. I could've waited for one of the women, but had been driving all day and didn't feel like sitting around. If I let a man rub me.

You can believe my back needs it. Probably won't return, because the foot massage it an important piece for me. Side note: the cutie who takes the payment is super-hot. If I were to return, I would ask for her, but no idea if she does anything other than work the register.

Place by Computers Plus on Green River. Two old women and one new younger girl. Had the older women several times over the past year. Saw the younger one last visit because the other two were busy (luckily). I'm terrible with names, maybe YoYo / YuYu.

But you will know her when you see her. Great massage and will repeat.

Place by Barnes & Noble. This is the little shop at the end of the strip mall fronting Bellemeade Ave. The women are ancient but the massage is pretty good, but still a little light for my taste. She brushed the boys a couple of times, but I'm pretty sure it was an accident.

Would return if Computers Plus parking lot was full as it's just around the corner.

Did anyone notice the massage shop off of 261 in Newburgh? Its a stand alone building in the corner of a strip mall parking lot in the plaza where there is a Karate studio and Marks Fireworks. It has an outdoor sign, but the phone is dead, and the inside looks like it's all.

Set up and ready to go. But never opened. My guess is it was an expansion for one of the owners who got shut down and then they changed their mind.

Handy.Business as usual over at Island Breeze in New Albany, although nobody there right now worth taking the drive for. Was told new, young girl will arrive in 2 weeks.

JayBone
08-26-19, 10:04
Hello all, visiting from Tennessee and caught a bad case of Yellow Fever. Reports indicated a bad scene here as of late. Read reports on another website and decided to try the one on the westside next to the Walmart because it has a table shower. Met Anna and got a very thorough wash and great 1 hour massage. Left very happy.

My experience, going to places that offer a table shower give me an idea quickly as to how the endings are. Cheers and hope things keep improving for you guys.

MikeOxBig2469
08-26-19, 13:11
Hello all, visiting from Tennessee and caught a bad case of Yellow Fever. Reports indicated a bad scene here as of late. Read reports on another website and decided to try the one on the westside next to the Walmart because it has a table shower. Met Anna and got a very thorough wash and great 1 hour massage. Left very happy.

My experience, going to places that offer a table shower give me an idea quickly as to how the endings are. Cheers and hope things keep improving for you guys.Did you mean west side? Is this place new?

JayBone
08-26-19, 16:18
Did you mean west side? Is this place new?Me trying to be vague due to the current climate in your town. I think you can figure it out if you try harder.

MakeBananaCry
08-27-19, 18:58
Drove by earlier today and noticed the open light was turned on again. Anybody been in yet?

LsLarry113
09-01-19, 22:34
Needed a good massage today. A real one. Went by True Serenity but they were closed. Tried the place next to Schnucks on Green. Excellent massage by Amy! First time there. She is great. Again, it is legit but worth a repeat visit in my opinion.

As far as other places, I noticed the sign lit at Don's on Morgan so I guess they are back? Anyone been? Big Bang and O'Briens still open but haven't been since the shakedown.

Randy2121
09-06-19, 07:09
Me trying to be vague due to the current climate in your town. I think you can figure it out if you try harder.I couldn't find it or have any idea where you are talking about.

Velroy
09-06-19, 07:56
I couldn't find it or have any idea where you are talking about.I would assume he is talking 1st avenue.

Randy2121
09-06-19, 10:16
I would assume he is talking 1st avenue.Which like better first ave or weinbach.

Two Nutts
09-06-19, 13:51
Both lights on at the two Morgan spas. Henderson KY rose spa locked up tight, phone shut off.

TerryEvers
09-17-19, 19:46
Change the manager.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand-reopening-rose-spa-two-sweet-new-girls-best-massage-31624912/

JustMe119
09-19-19, 11:12
Visited the rose for the opening today. Had a great time. Senior members can PM for details.

Handy Pigpen
09-19-19, 12:56
Thanks for the heads up on Rose. New providers, or the same as before?

Went back to True Serenity on GRR by WoknRoll recently. The younger, cute girl who gives a great massage is gone. Just the two old grouchy ones so be warned if you saw my previous post and was hiping for a good massage there.

Are things returning to normal at the E'ville shops or are some of these reviews I've read on other sites BS?

Handy.

SharkyManly
09-25-19, 00:22
Looks like 1st Ave and Morgan locations are open. I'm cautious going in them since the shakedown, but just updating on who is open. Are any of the places worth stopping for a finish or are they still a red light on the good stuff? Hopefully things go back to normal soon. I need a good massage again. Good luck guys!

Rahvinn
09-26-19, 12:42
I'm seeing a lot of advertising on this Beach foot spa grand opening in Henderson. Has anyone had any experiences here?

Modern2018
09-27-19, 09:04
Stopped by Peony last week in middle of the day. Met at the door by a cute girl named Tina or Keena. She looked younger than most "therapists" that work in AMPs and had a nice spinner body. My guess was late 30's. Nothing overly special, just typical Evansville. Decent massage, OTC, tease before the flip, than HE.

Handy Pigpen
09-28-19, 11:53
Stopped by Peony last week in middle of the day. Met at the door by a cute girl named Tina or Keena. She looked younger than most "therapists" that work in AMPs and had a nice spinner body. My guess was late 30's. Nothing overly special, just typical Evansville. Decent massage, OTC, tease before the flip, than HE.I can confirm this review with a similar experience. Still a little nervous as to why this place went completely unscathed in the recent purge, but it is still #1 in Evansville.

The cute young girl (yoyo) at "Computers Plus" must've just been on vacation, because she is back. If she doesn't cause a stirring in your nether regions, it might be time to visit your doctor. That, and the massage, is well worth a visit.

Mark's fireworks is up and running, but the woman is not my cup of tea. So far, just seen the one in there. So-so massage, DIY offered and declined, and really not attractive enough for me to see what's available on a revisit. Does anyone know if there is more than one girl there?

Handy.

CantWaitForMor
10-01-19, 07:56
I visited the flower shop last night while in town for business. The massage was good and I left very pleased. I would highly recommend. Seniors can PM for details.

Ammoman
10-04-19, 10:16
Stopped in at Peony yesterday around 6 PM. Went there based on reviews seen here. Taken to room, told to get undressed, and was met by Amy. Late 30's, nice body, cute spinner. She asked what pressure I liked, I said gentle, and she provided just that.

Massage was great. She worked by back well and then started to focus on my butt. She is working my cheeks and crack well when she asked "Okay?" I said yes and next thing I know she pushes a finger into my ass and starts a prostate massage. Took me by surprise. She did this for 5 minutes and then said to flip.

On the flip she immediately saw the hard muscle that needed attention and she went right to work on it. She is sucking my nipple and massaging the muscle at the same time. I start to reach up under her top and she just lifts her top and bra and immediately shoves her nipple in my mouth. So here we are. Her sucking my nipple, me sucking hers, and as I suck harder she begins to moan and stroke faster. Release came, cleanup, face\head massage, water, and out the door.

I will definitely go back. I feel Amy will offer more once she gets to know you better. Great experience for a first time at a new place.

Ferreal1
10-08-19, 09:06
Stopped in at Peony yesterday around 6 PM. Went there based on reviews seen here. Taken to room, told to get undressed, and was met by Amy. Late 30's, nice body, cute spinner. She asked what pressure I liked, I said gentle, and she provided just that.

Massage was great. She worked by back well and then started to focus on my butt. She is working my cheeks and crack well when she asked "Okay?" I said yes and next thing I know she pushes a finger into my ass and starts a prostate massage. Took me by surprise. She did this for 5 minutes and then said to flip.

On the flip she immediately saw the hard muscle that needed attention and she went right to work on it. She is sucking my nipple and massaging the muscle at the same time. I start to reach up under her top and she just lifts her top and bra and immediately shoves her nipple in my mouth. So here we are. Her sucking my nipple, me sucking hers, and as I suck harder she begins to moan and stroke faster. Release came, cleanup, face\head massage, water, and out the door.

I will definitely go back. I feel Amy will offer more once she gets to know you better. Great experience for a first time at a new place.

I literally could have written this exact review after my stop there last Wednesday. The only change I would say is that I wouldn't call Amy a spinner, and based on a previous review, I was looking for Tina/Keena. I stopped by Computers plus, but if there was a younger girl there, I didn't see her, only two that didn't really turn my crank, so I took a pass.

BlueHustler
10-08-19, 21:51
I literally could have written this exact review after my stop there last Wednesday. The only change I would say is that I wouldn't call Amy a spinner, and based on a previous review, I was looking for Tina/Keena. I stopped by Computers plus, but if there was a younger girl there, I didn't see her, only two that didn't really turn my crank, so I took a pass.What kind of rates do they offer and what was the acceptable tip on that massage.

Handy Pigpen
10-09-19, 00:42
I literally could have written this exact review after my stop there last Wednesday. The only change I would say is that I wouldn't call Amy a spinner, and based on a previous review, I was looking for Tina/Keena. I stopped by Computers plus, but if there was a younger girl there, I didn't see her, only two that didn't really turn my crank, so I took a pass.Yes, Peony is the sure-fire visit, post lock-down. But as any of the E'ville vets know, what used to be YMMV, is now "HE only at best" if you're a repeat customer and the girls aren't particularly paranoid that day. 90% of the providers are so anxious now, that any kind of GFE experience is more rare than a Bigfoot siting. The mood just isn't there. Anyone that travels to Cinci for the hobby is familiar with this cycle. In the meantime, those who know how to put the girls at ease in the scant 60 minutes provided will weather the storm a little.

Regarding Computers Plus, the two older women in their 50's don't turn my cramk either. Yoyo is off on Tuesdays, as far as I can tell, and is also gaining in popularity on the other days, so it's hit and miss. Not to mention the older women there seem reluctant to break the rotation, so you have to insist.

Anyone have any feedback on whether Susan (or anyone Susan-like) has returned to Lilac or any Helen-istic providers are providing HE's at Beijing. Everything I've heard is negative.

Handy.

Iusig
10-09-19, 12:02
Stopped in the other day and met Lucy (or Lucie). She said she was 33. Petite, pretty short little thing with a nice body wrapped up by some tight leggings. Excellent massage during first 40 minutes, built up to prostate massage, flip, and satisfaction. Allowed OTC down below and UTC above. 60/40 was the cost.

Ferreal1
10-10-19, 08:30
Bummer to hear about the sweep in E-ville. I only swing through every few months, but I find that the talent there is as good as some other cities that I get to. My spidey senses are going off in Indy lately too, Models (which I've never visited) was hit recently. Its about time for that April & October sweep cycle that corresponds with an election. Stay safe out there folks.