PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

February2
09-22-15, 22:29
I went yesterday and I'll just say I stopped by Morgan on the way home. I don't see any reason to go back to Newburgh.

To be fair, it was about the third visit before I got good service at Morgan, but I don't think I'll give Newburgh another thought unless something happens at Morgan Avenue.

Zhu-Zhu and two new girls at Morgan, I didn't get the little spinner so I'll try again soon. Zhi-Zhi was the other girl, she's a little chubby but she did a good job.Damn, I really hate to hear that. Thanks for the report though bro!!

Billi Ford77
09-25-15, 23:17
Was in town for business and not in the mood to go thru the exercise of finding a decent provider. So I hit Morgan AMP. I believe I saw "Mi Mi". Older spinner. 6 at the door, hard massage was just what I needed. Went right for he handshake on the flip. Pretty mechanical, did discover that the floors are hard wood. But no play allowed. Tipped. 3 and out relatively happy. Fit the need for that night.

HonduranFan
09-28-15, 01:51
Does this "Morgan Road" AMP have a name? I see a reference to Henderson and Newburgh on BP.

PM with details, or if you have UTR info to share.

Graf 61
09-28-15, 18:14
Does this "Morgan Road" AMP have a name? I see a reference to Henderson and Newburgh on BP.

PM with details, or if you have UTR info to share.The AMP on Morgan Avenue is called Asian Massage. Really.

MiloCarter
09-28-15, 20:29
I wanted to give a somewhat thorough review I went in for the hour. They had me pay first and were pretty pushy about it. The. They Immediately they tried to upswell on the "2 girl" massage. I declined. I then proceeded to get a pretty bad massage. She whispered to me 'no trouble?' I said no then she asked me to turn over where she immediately when for a hand shake and then tried to negotiate tip while I was on the table, I then proceeded to have one of the worst handshakes I've ever had. Not a good experience. I was back in my car within 50 minutes. Definitely not going back. I don't recommend you go either.

Two Nutts
09-30-15, 14:28
Anyone been lately pm any details if there are any.

LaoMai
09-30-15, 16:15
I wanted to give a somewhat thorough review I went in for the hour. They had me pay first and were pretty pushy about it. The. They Immediately they tried to upswell on the "2 girl" massage. I declined. I then proceeded to get a pretty bad massage. She whispered to me 'no trouble?' I said no then she asked me to turn over where she immediately when for a hand shake and then tried to negotiate tip while I was on the table, I then proceeded to have one of the worst handshakes I've ever had. Not a good experience. I was back in my car within 50 minutes. Definitely not going back. I don't recommend you go either.How many girls working there? Or just one massusse? Is she younger or older? Looks?

Thanks.

LM.

Two Nutts
10-02-15, 20:10
How many girls working there? Or just one massusse? Is she younger or older? Looks?

Thanks.

LM.I think he said he was offered a two girl massage. LOL.

Two Nutts
10-02-15, 20:12
Forgot to mention. Anyone try true serenity spa on green river? Next to computers plus. I had a massage there from Tina in the past. Massage was excellent. Got somewhat confusing vibes though. Anyone else try this place?Been three times, nothing doing there in the way of extras. Massage wasn't bad but nothing to brag on.

Wink4933
10-03-15, 00:22
First time to a AMP and after some research concerning etiquette I was pleasantly surprised at the service. To not seem cheap I opted for the hour, although after I am known there I think I'll go for 30 Min and use the savings for tip. SuSu was my provider, cute face, a bit of a belly but attractive enough, dim light and all. She was going to start the massage then I asked about a table shower and she seemed happily surprised. The shower is only $5 and gave me ample opportunity to let her know my intentions. After a very thorough cleaning, she attentively dried me with a smile. The massage was maybe a 7 or 8 out of 10. On the flip it was all was good. With a masterful stroke and a wondering finger, my toes were curling. I will be returning, but kind of concerned that it won't measure up. I hope that is not the case. I left $40 plus the $5 for the shower and all was well.

MiloCarter
10-03-15, 07:14
How many girls working there? Or just one massusse? Is she younger or older? Looks?

Thanks.

LM.There are two of them that were working. The mamason was the attractive one. Both are mid 40's if I had to guess, but both are a few pounds too heavy to be considered spinners. The woman who gave me the massage had a really messed up grill. Quite possibly the most unattractive Asian woman I have ever seen. I'm sorry to be so down on this place but that was the worst experience I've had at a parlor. I felt kind of cheated out of a massage.

I'll try to come up with a different way of reviewing for you guys soon, as I drive all over the tri-state.

Graf 61
10-03-15, 17:17

Thanks.

LM.There were two girls when I was there; one seemed mid-late twenties, the other probably 40-ish. Neither look anything like the girls from the ad. These are wild-ass guesses about their ages.

I meant to mention before that there is no table shower at the Newburgh spa.

Two Nutts
10-03-15, 17:44
My serious friend (Asian girl) flipped out on me for some reason. Not sure if I don't understand women or Asian women. Either way her loss, when she never responded to my text today I eliminated her from the cell phone. No more nightly texting, phone calls or diners. Anyway I found a little gem asian girl too. Will enlighten sr members or mongers that have creds. BBBJ AND DATY.

LaoMai
10-04-15, 02:36
My serious friend (Asian girl) flipped out on me for some reason. Not sure if I don't understand women or Asian women. Either way her loss, when she never responded to my text today I eliminated her from the cell phone. No more nightly texting, phone calls or diners. Anyway I found a little gem asian girl too. Will enlighten sr members or mongers that have creds. BBBJ AND DATY.Would love to have her info. Pm me please.

Paisano53
10-08-15, 12:52
Has anybody tried the parlor on Robin Rd. ?

Best Bodywork ——ஐ2960;2960; ——Best Service——ஐ2960;2960; —— NEW ASIAN ———◆9670;9670;——— Very Luxurious Place ◆9670;9670; - 23 (320 Robin Rd Henderson / near HWY 41).

Mc1959
10-08-15, 18:19
Has anybody tried the parlor on Robin Rd. ?

Best Bodywork ஐ2960;2960; Best Serviceஐ2960;2960; NEW ASIAN ◆9670;9670; Very Luxurious Place ◆9670;9670; - 23 (320 Robin Rd Henderson / near HWY 41).Reviews have been hit or miss, but not good with the ownership. Scroll down to see what people have been saying.

February2
10-12-15, 23:57
I hit Morgan again last week. Had another back rub by SuSu. Same accommodating message. Multiple visits didn't change the pace. Left happy but looking for a different pace. If anyone knows of a different avenue, pm me. SuSu is a solid masseuse. I recommend.

MillitaryMan69
10-13-15, 06:25
My serious friend (Asian girl) flipped out on me for some reason. Not sure if I don't understand women or Asian women. Either way her loss, when she never responded to my text today I eliminated her from the cell phone. No more nightly texting, phone calls or diners. Anyway I found a little gem asian girl too. Will enlighten sr members or mongers that have creds. BBBJ AND DATY.Hook a brother up twonutts!

TheMaxMan
10-14-15, 10:01
Just want to say hi to everyone. Not new at the hobby. Just hope I can get more info on a good AMP. I've been to all of them. Like to see more offered. I really hate to have to travel to far for more. Pm me guys if you have any suggestion. Thanks.

MiloCarter
10-14-15, 15:46
After some convincing, and some messages that had been sent to me, I'll be re-reviewing the Newburgh parlor sometime over the next few days. Looking forward to this.

February2
10-15-15, 22:01
Against all the bad reviews, I TOFTT tonight. Was in the area and had to see how bad it could be.

As soon as I walked in, smiling face, "you wan massage? Yes.

Rub on the chest on way to room and I knew this couldn't be a bad thing.

LFK before removing clothes, after return from deposit, right to it (I don't go for the message). I thought I hit jackpot, talked business. Her English somehow left. We went back and forth agreeing for this then only that. Long story short, I had a better time there than Morgan (which I have been to many times with the same provider). Nothing other than standard ending, but it was much better than I had expected given the other reviews.

Maybe it was because it was dead, but I wouldn't cross this off anyone's list.

As always, YMMV.

February2
10-15-15, 22:20
Forgot to add.

She told me her name is Hanan (spelled it for me). Guessing she was trying to say Hannah.

Either way, I recommend. I had a nice time.

LittleRicky49
10-17-15, 16:23
I have looked for this shop, but haven't found it yet. According to its address, it should be somewhere near the closed drugstore on the corner of Oakhill and Morgan. Any help would be appreciated.

LR.

February2
10-18-15, 02:27
I have looked for this shop, but haven't found it yet. According to its address, it should be somewhere near the closed drugstore on the corner of Oakhill and Morgan. Any help would be appreciated.

LR.Park at dry cleaners, walk east 2-3 doors, there you are.

February2
10-18-15, 02:35
Took a buddy there tonight. He wanted Morgan, but talked him into Beijing to see how it was. Walked in, two ugly girls (40/55) said come in. Told my buddy hell no, let's go. Get outside, and he said, don't care, just want message and leave happy. Took one for my bro. Got message by Jessica. Unattractive, worn out Walmart sweatpants, double hand jackhammer on the flip. Will never go back.

LgHippie
10-19-15, 17:04
Going to the one in Newburgh in the next few days. I'm new but I'll post and let why'all know.

LgHippie
10-19-15, 17:29
I'm not sure if my post from earlier went through. I have been to Morgan a few times over the past few months. Should I try Newburgh or the Beijing?

Graf 61
10-19-15, 18:53
After hearing some more encouraging reports, I went to Newburgh again.

It was the same middle-aged woman, same massage, same waste of time.

I didn't see the other girl working and I'm not sure what the woman said her name was when I asked about it. I don't remember her name either.

Stopped at Morgan on the way home and saw Zhu-Zhu. Much more satisfactory outcome.

LittleRicky49
10-19-15, 21:37
Park at dry cleaners, walk east 2-3 doors, there you are.I will look again, more closely this time.

LittleRicky49
10-19-15, 22:09
There were two girls when I was there; one seemed mid-late twenties, the other probably 40-ish. Neither look anything like the girls from the ad. These are wild-ass guesses about their ages.

I meant to mention before that there is no table shower at the Newburgh spa.There is no table shower at the Robin Rd. Location in Henderson, either.

February2
10-19-15, 23:49
After hearing some more encouraging reports, I went to Newburgh again.

It was the same middle-aged woman, same massage, same waste of time.

I didn't see the other girl working and I'm not sure what the woman said her name was when I asked about it. I don't remember her name either.

Stopped at Morgan on the way home and saw Zhu-Zhu. Much more satisfactory outcome.Didn't mean to lead you astray Graf. I happened to have a nice time, but given reports by other trusted members, I probably hit at right time. Only thing I would suggest, I did provide name. You should ask for her when you go. I do agree about Su-Su, she always gives a nice message. I ask for her every time I go.

MiloCarter
10-20-15, 16:00
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but when I go, I want to be massaged, pampered, relaxed and then on the flip, we will see what happens. But I went back to Newburgh to see what the change was about.

I went in for an hour long 4 hand massage. What I got was two women who saw dollar signs and rubbed on me for 10 minutes, one did the standard, while the other was watching the door. I won't be back.

Two Nutts
10-20-15, 22:15
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but when I go, I want to be massaged, pampered, relaxed and then on the flip, we will see what happens. But I went back to Newburgh to see what the change was about.

I went in for an hour long 4 hand massage. What I got was two women who saw dollar signs and rubbed on me for 10 minutes, one did the standard, while the other was watching the door. I won't be back.That sucks! I go to belemeade for a nice legit massage then head over to newberg for a half hr. I get what I need and want from both. A bit pricy but I'm worth it LOL.

TheMaxMan
10-24-15, 09:47
Went back to Newburgh a couple days ago. Had a very nice massage And a very happy happy ending. I didn't get her name. She's ok looking not the best but she always takes very good care of me.

Two Nutts
10-25-15, 20:11
Went in asked for table massage. She said he do massage, I said no I want a girl to do it. She said I will have to call one it will be 10 minutes. Please go to room and take off your cloths, she never askede to pay but wanted me to take off cloths amd get on bed. It took awhile for her to understand me, that I was only waiting10 min then leaving if she don't show up. 15 min went by and I left. I wrmt to bajing and did a 4 hand hr massage. It was ok but I won't do it again.

Two Nutts
10-30-15, 15:42
Not same girls, still half ass ok but not even close to first time. At this point morgan better.

TheMaxMan
11-03-15, 17:58
After work on my roof all day I decided to go to the Newburgh place. Lee took very good care of me. Very nice massage and a very good ending of my day.

Two Nutts
11-03-15, 22:22
New girl that's been there a month. I can highly recommend.

LaoMai
11-04-15, 02:50
New girl that's been there a month. I can highly recommend.Do you by chance know her name?

Two Nutts
11-19-15, 23:56
I tried the place next to schnucks on GR RD. There were 4 guys, one girl. All were alseep on the beds in the open room. I ask for a female for full body msg. She didn't look happy, or even act like she wanted to leave her bed. Anyway made me cover and used her forearms on my back for about 45 min. Then the wasted face massage. Not even a hint. But as bad as the massage was you would think more was available. $55 for hr. Ten buck tip. Probably won't return. Oh BTW only curtains hanging for privacy in each room.

Freckle Freak
11-23-15, 09:10
I tried the place next to schnucks on GR RD. There were 4 guys, one girl. All were alseep on the beds in the open room. I ask for a female for full body msg. She didn't look happy, or even act like she wanted to leave her bed. Anyway made me cover and used her forearms on my back for about 45 min. Then the wasted face massage. Not even a hint. But as bad as the massage was you would think more was available. $55 for hr. Ten buck tip. Probably won't return. Oh BTW only curtains hanging for privacy in each room.You should know better by now! You are the massage parlor king and you couldn't tell when you walked in what the deal was? I'm disappointed, your "Parlor Senses" must be waning in your old age!

FF.

P.S. Have you convinced your freckled lady to give me a try yet?

Two Nutts
11-23-15, 17:05
You should know better by now! You are the massage parlor king and you couldn't tell when you walked in what the deal was? I'm disappointed, your "Parlor Senses" must be waning in your old age!

FF.

P.S. Have you convinced your freckled lady to give me a try yet?I just was looking for a relaxing massage and thought I'd inform the massage mongers down here. And no the freckled hirl up north isn't having any intentions of going outside her marriage vows. But I'm still worling on it. She calls me her secret. Text me every night before she goes to bed. I will score, but may take overtime. Ok, Now back to the massage board. There is a new asian massage on commerce st off 1st ave that just opened. Who wants to take the plunge?

LsLarry1138
11-23-15, 19:12
Behind the Firestone in an office building. Very low key. Did a half hour. The lady was verrrry friendly.

TheMaxMan
11-29-15, 14:45
I tried it out its ok. Same old same old. When I went in there I was surprised to see Mary from Newburgh there. Don't get me wrong Mary does a excellent job taking care of me. Just want something more.

BruhReally
12-02-15, 13:52
I've checked them all out and have been going off and on over some time now. Starting with Henderson: started off earlier this year OK but went down hill. 4/10.

Newburgh: it's hit or miss same thing same face nothing new. 5/10.

Morgan: all depends on time and who you get. I never bother with getting names unless it's spectacular or someone better but it's normally the same people blah blah blah 5/10.

1st Ave: made me nervous going in and hearing cars pulling up and the door opening alarm kinda keeps you looking out the window and grabbing your clothes when she goes to tend to the door. Maybe it's just me but. 5/10.

I'm done for a while til someone post they have hit the jackpot.

Evansville Man
12-03-15, 13:05
I know it was quite a drive, but man did you get served WELL there. Judy, in particular, was spectacular, especially in a four-hand massage session!! Jennifer at Star Spa over in Effingham, IL, was great too.

I wish there was a place like either of them within a 2 or 2. 5 hour drive now!

Them.

Wingnut454
12-05-15, 12:29
Anyone else see the humor? The Big Bang Grill is going in 1 door down from beijing treatment spa.

Two Nutts
12-09-15, 20:37
I went to the new place to check it out. Without much detail she understood my handle quite well. They about shit their pants when I said look outside this door and told them the hollie house is also the northside police station. Mostly unmarked cars park there due to there only evansville detectives work there. So if this fact bothers anyone I'd think twice about visiting. On the other hand there is no law from getting a massage.

Hendo76
12-11-15, 21:36
So this is my first post so please go easy on me. I've been thinking about trying an AMP for around a year now. Previously I had only gone to Ahh Spa with nothing extra. Really enjoyed the massages but am curious on how other places would be.

I workout on Morgan so I drove by the one over there after today's workout. I went in and I guess someone had called already because they were going to rush me into a room and I told them I didn't have time today. The younger girl up front asked me if I had called and I told her no. The older lady took me back out front to see the prices.

Seems a little makeshift to me inside but I've never been but to the one place so no clue what to expect. I told them I'd be back next week when I had more time. What is best in your opinion? 30 or 60?

This site is what actually gave me the confidence to go ahead and give it a shot. Thank you for the info.

February2
12-12-15, 02:31
So this is my first post so please go easy on me. I've been thinking about trying an AMP for around a year now. Previously I had only gone to Ahh Spa with nothing extra. Really enjoyed the massages but am curious on how other places would be.

I workout on Morgan so I drove by the one over there after today's workout. I went in and I guess someone had called already because they were going to rush me into a room and I told them I didn't have time today. The younger girl up front asked me if I had called and I told her no. The older lady took me back out front to see the prices.

Seems a little makeshift to me inside but I've never been but to the one place so no clue what to expect. I told them I'd be back next week when I had more time. What is best in your opinion? 30 or 60?

This site is what actually gave me the confidence to go ahead and give it a shot. Thank you for the info.I think for the first time, do 60 min.

Gives both of you more time to get comfortable with each other.

Keep in mind, it's just a message, not rocket science. They know what they are doing. JMHO.

Hendo76
12-12-15, 02:50
I'm figured that's what I would do. Thanks for the feedback! I want to just play it cool and see how it goes. 60 minute massage will at least be nice!

Thinking about alycat on BP since she posted again. Went far enuff back on here to find pix and match the chest tattoos. Y'all seem to like her too.

MineTrain
12-14-15, 14:55

This site is what actually gave me the confidence to go ahead and give it a shot. Thank you for the info.How is the massage at ahh spa?. Wanted to try it. Do they allow full undress for men?. Age range of women giving massages?.

Ferreal1
12-14-15, 17:38
Nice stop today at Morgan while I had about 30 minutes to spare. Great session 40/40. Left stress free.

Hendo76
12-14-15, 17:56
It was very professional. I've been there 3 times for a massage. I used the same girl all 3 times, she's one of the owners is my understanding. Short blonde, very pretty. It was a great massage. I think the first time I won like 30 minutes and she went 45. Left my drawers on since it was my first massage ever. 2nd time I went 60 and she went a few more minutes than that. Next time I did 90. Very good massage, felt excellent, nothing extra. We talked about NFL, lifting weights, and steroids (I know right). She made me feel very comfortable, so because of that, I went commando the 2nd and 3rd time. She raised the towel for the flip but stood behind it. Bobbi was her name.

I went once for a deep tissue from another girl for my left shoulder. She talked me through the whole thing. It was amazing when she told me she was seperating the muscle so she could get to the bad one in the delt. She did an awesome job and my shoulder was sore as could be but felt better than it had in years a couple days later.

Stopped by the AMP today and setup for tomorrow. Hopefully that goes well.

DanMonger
12-14-15, 18:21
Nice stop today at Morgan while I had about 30 minutes to spare. Great session 40/40. Left stress free.Who'd you get? Any hotties?

Evansville Man
12-14-15, 18:59
How is the massage at ahh spa?. Wanted to try it. Do they allow full undress for men?. Age range of women giving massages?.Generally, they do a GREAT job. Totally legit. You're covered by a sheet / blanket the WHOLE time. No "extras". Ever. The ladies there are usually in their 20s or 30s. (Some are REALLY cute.)

Hendo76
12-15-15, 19:23
So stopped at Morgan today after the gym and before work.

She started with walking on my butt and back which felt amazing! I really needed that. She kept commenting on how muscular I was. Haha.

The then went to massage the back and spent some time on the rear. It felt good but not like Ahh. Took the towel off and went to rear and legs. I really needed it on my legs. The flip and more legs.

I was very awkward at the end because I didn't know what to do haha! I did leave happy tho and left a decent tip. I'll probably try Robin next or may try setting up with Alicat.

I enjoyed my trip to Morgan and will return tho!

MineTrain
12-16-15, 16:55
Anyone ever tried massage envy?.

Ferreal1
12-17-15, 11:01
Anyone ever tried massage envy?.Strictly Legit chain, so you'll get a great massage.

LilJimmy
12-17-15, 15:04
Dreamt I had a business trip take me through Evansville about 2 months ago and I stopped here to relax. Just now have a chance to write up report.

The location was a strip mall, so lots of traffic. Right next to a pizza place if I recall. But felt plenty safe. I walked through the first door which opens into a waiting room area with chairs. One other patron in there on his way out, so the lady there hurries me into the back area.

There were a few other ladies that were with other clients. Never saw them but walls were thin enough to hear other folks in the other rooms.

The only lady available for me was mid thirties. Decent body but so-so face. 6/10. Pretty typical for AMPs.

Facility is just OK.

Opted for 1 hour which I think was $60, plus I gave a $40 tip.

Massage was weak. Nothing to write home about. She keeps the towel on me, but fingers do brush past the boys a few times. At about 10-15 minutes into the hour, she asks me to flip. She spends another 5 minutes massaging my legs and then 'accidentally' brushes past little Jimmy. I respond affirmative to her asking 'you like? And then she lotions up and does a quick mechanical HJ. She wasn't skilled at the massage, but she was at least efficient to get the job done in the HJ. Had me from limp to done in under 5 minutes.

Her top stayed on the whole time, and I never touched her. I didn't get the sense there was anything else on menu.

Since we still had probably over a half hour left she offers to continue the massage, but I just left. Massage wasn't worth my time sticking around for even though I'd already paid for it.

Two Nutts
12-22-15, 20:16
Amy, very good msg, problem is it lasted only 20 min into the hr. Then she started the fun. Was finished in 30 min. She thought she was done but I had her rub my feet. Still with the time she spent going for the hot towel 3 times, I was still shorted abit. Tipped her 40 and she was upset, wanted 60. I told her she didn't take off the top or bottom so 40 was generous. She still complained. I will let jr decide whether I return or not. There is now better out there in Evansville.

DanMonger
12-23-15, 21:22
Amy, very good msg, problem is it lasted only 20 min into the hr. Then she started the fun. Was finished in 30 min. She thought she was done but I had her rub my feet. Still with the time she spent going for the hot towel 3 times, I was still shorted abit. Tipped her 40 and she was upset, wanted 60. I told her she didn't take off the top or bottom so 40 was generous. She still complained. I will let jr decide whether I return or not. There is now better out there in Evansville.Whats amys body look like? Guestimation on age?

My Done
12-23-15, 22:24
Seems every time I go there I get Shing Li. She gives a great Massage and I leave stress free.

Two Nutts
12-24-15, 00:55
Whats amys body look like? Guestimation on age?Had some big tits but refused to let me see them or anything else, said she was 40.

DomKy
12-25-15, 15:39
First time poster. .

So I'm driving down fredrica street in Owensboro the other day, I notice a sign advertising Asain massage and I file that away for future information because at that point I had never had a massage. I'm working over there another day and decide to give them at try. Older lady, very good massage happy on the flip, played with my nips while she stroked and then pulled hers out to let me suckle. So this, being a newbie was a excellent first experience.

So I'm addicted now.

Went to Beijing on GRR for my second visit. Very nice massage, I'm guessing the girl to be in her 40's, have trouble judging Asians age. She probably did 30 min on my back then went straight for the stroke on the flip, got me up pretty quickly but couldn't finish the deed, she mumbled something and left the room, came back with another technician and they both went to work. At some point this became comical in my mind and couldn't concentrate so I just told them to stop. I tipped 20 and left.

Went back to Beijing the next week, same girl, same great massage, I was even sore the next day. I offered her a good tip if she would take some of her clothes off but she declined. She finished my back, did the front and never attempted to stroke me. So I didn't tip at this time.

Questions or comments welcome.

Member #4968
12-27-15, 18:16
Had a dream I saw susu today. Excellent massage as always. I was curious if any one could elaborate on the apparent uncle LEO situation from several months ago that was mentioned. I saw the van people on Topix were talking about today and saw a dude simply going to the dry cleaner so suspect that was all just rumors. I just was curious if it is safe to keep going back in the water. If anyone has any details please PM me. Thanks!

Two Nutts
12-27-15, 20:52
Not as good as the first time. Drew the be team, this towns AMPs is chasing me to Louisville.

Two Nutts
12-28-15, 06:48
Had a dream I saw susu today. Excellent massage as always. I was curious if any one could elaborate on the apparent uncle LEO situation from several months ago that was mentioned. I saw the van people on Topix were talking about today and saw a dude simply going to the dry cleaner so suspect that was all just rumors. I just was curious if it is safe to keep going back in the water. If anyone has any details please PM me. Thanks!God why would anyone read that topix site is beyond me. That fucking van that has them spooked is theirs, susu drives it.

Member #4968
12-28-15, 13:16
God why would anyone read that topix site is beyond me. That fucking van that has them spooked is theirs, susu drives it.Yeah topix is full of crap. I just remember a poster on here also mentioning something about it (not sure if they were simply referring to topix) which is why I was curious if the rumors were true. Considering the amount of shootings in town I would hope uncle LEO has more pressing issues to worry about than getting a nice massage. Susu gives the best massage and just would hate if I couldn't go there anymore. I had a feeling that van belonged to them as it is always there LOL. Thanks!

DomKy
12-28-15, 18:00
Had a dream I saw susu today. Excellent massage as always. I was curious if any one could elaborate on the apparent uncle LEO situation from several months ago that was mentioned. I saw the van people on Topix were talking about today and saw a dude simply going to the dry cleaner so suspect that was all just rumors. I just was curious if it is safe to keep going back in the water. If anyone has any details please PM me. Thanks!Is SuSu on Morgan I take it? Is that who you want to ask for there?

Member #4968
12-29-15, 12:24
Is SuSu on Morgan I take it? Is that who you want to ask for there?Susu gives a great massage. Very therapeutic.

DomKy
01-12-16, 15:24
http://evansville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-american-evansville-massage-10-3-today/12494084

So so masage not the deep tissue work of asain, apparently there's no extras on menu.

Twice price of Asain massage.

MineTrain
01-15-16, 13:15
http://evansville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-american-evansville-massage-10-3-today/12494084

So so masage not the deep tissue work of asain, apparently there's no extras on menu.

Twice price of Asain massage.Yeah and for only 45 min not 60. She is very attractive but for what she does you can get that at any ligit spa for half the price.

MadFireman
01-19-16, 10:26
First timer to all this and just found this site. Will try to be short and to the point. The wife is out of town next week and looking for the best my best first time experience with a massage. Any advice on the best place to go for the best experience to be satisfied. I live in Madisonville and will be going in the morning hours. I have seen a lot of talk about alicat on here. Looking for a decent massage and at least a handshake when I leave. Any and all recommendations will be appreciated. Looking for next week. Thanks again and will report on how it goes.

RumpelTeaser
01-24-16, 00:49
Is the AMP in Newdurgh open. Was there back in October? I do not see any ads.

DomKy
01-24-16, 15:53
Is the AMP in Newdurgh open. Was there back in October? I do not see any ads.It was open, I drove by there a couple weeks ago.

Evansville Man
01-27-16, 18:25
The signs are still in the window, but a note on the door says that they have moved to Newburgh.

SeanFlynn556
01-27-16, 20:04
Is the AMP in Newdurgh open. Was there back in October? I do not see any ads.Yes I drive by it every day planning to stop in soon.

RumpelTeaser
01-31-16, 14:19
Stopped by yesterday at the AMP across from Walfart. Same staff as in October on my last visit. The girl I saw remembered me from last Oct. Had a great time and the massage was better than average. She really wants to please and is horrified of LEO. Kept asking me if I was LEO. I looked like a policeman she thought. (this was from my first encounter in October). Not this time as I said she remembered me. Wonderful experience.

MiloCarter
02-02-16, 15:01
I called earlier in the day to book with SuSu at 6, They told me no problem.

I get there at 5:50, she is gone. I try to get up and leave, the woman tells me no, I do what SuSu do.

She then proceeded to haggle the menu. I take the standard, and leave.

Too far for me to waste time with the BS.

Two Nutts
02-03-16, 22:48
I called earlier in the day to book with SuSu at 6, They told me no problem.

I get there at 5:50, she is gone. I try to get up and leave, the woman tells me no, I do what SuSu do.

She then proceeded to haggle the menu. I take the standard, and leave.

Too far for me to waste time with the BS.I found customer service is beginning to go down here as well.

Indyguy69
02-27-16, 16:19
Perhaps it was the comparison to what we have in Indy but I felt I got great value at Morgan. I was through your fine city just over a week ago and stopped in late and got right in. I got Susu and she is just OK to look at but gave me a fantastic massage. I think I was actually there over an hour and she really worked over my back and legs. As for the HE, she used a very slow gentle technique with lots of teasing and took her time. It actually surprised me when I started to build up as she was so gentle and not the jackhammer we frequently get in Indy.

I don't get through there often but will likely repeat.

BearFeet
03-01-16, 14:09
Stopped by yesterday at the AMP across from Walfart. Same staff as in October on my last visit. The girl I saw remembered me from last Oct. Had a great time and the massage was better than average. She really wants to please and is horrified of LEO. Kept asking me if I was LEO. I looked like a policeman she thought. (this was from my first encounter in October). Not this time as I said she remembered me. Wonderful experience.So this is the place I want to go for the best Asian massage experience right? Just ask for susu?

BearFeet
03-01-16, 14:42
I'm a newbie I'm looking for the best massage for my money and possibly a relaxing finish to ease my stress. I hear about AMP on Morgan and somewhere in newburtg just wondering if anybody could point me in the direction where I will be satisfied.

BearFeet
03-01-16, 15:09
Are they? I posted but it didn't show up. I'm New so I'm trying to figure this out.

Graf 61
03-05-16, 14:23
I'm a newbie I'm looking for the best massage for my money and possibly a relaxing finish to ease my stress. I hear about AMP on Morgan and somewhere in newburtg just wondering if anybody could point me in the direction where I will be satisfied.I frequent Asian Massage on Morgan roughly weekly and I get good service there. I've had two bad experiences at the place in Newburgh although others have reported differently.

MineTrain
03-05-16, 14:30
Saw an ad for a grand opening on morgan ave. Sunrise spa. Is that the same people from Henderson?

Mc1959
03-16-16, 13:18
I tried out the brand new AMP on first ave. It has been open a week and was pretty busy. Advertise a walk back and table shower. I don't know what a walk back is but the shower is free. I got a light touch massage which was pretty good, but the best I have received. I would the experience a be. Typical rating for me on a first visit. I will do a return visit. Go give it a try and see what you think.

Graf 61
03-16-16, 17:37
Advertise a walk back and table shower. I don't know what a walk back is but the shower is free. Perhaps they mean massage by foot. If there are rails hanging from the ceiling, it's a good bet.

Mc1959
03-16-16, 20:30
Perhaps they mean massage by foot. If there are rails hanging from the ceiling, it's a good bet.That's what I was thinking, but there no bars in the room I was in.

My Done
03-16-16, 22:32
Stop by sunrise on Morgan today. Got a good massage and left happy. Massage by Sophia and met Coco. Will visit again.

LineBender
03-17-16, 23:17
Stop by sunrise on Morgan today. Got a good massage and left happy. Massage by Sophia and met Coco. Will visit again.Was there earlier in the week, similar experience. Massage by Sophia, met Coco on the way out. HE.

JustMe119
03-18-16, 19:24
Was there earlier in the week, similar experience. Massage by Sophia, met Coco on the way out. HE.So brand new to this. I been reading the forums and it seems like maybe sunrise is the best place to go. I was thinking of going here in just a little while. Will it be very busy on a Friday evening?

DanMonger
03-18-16, 22:38
Was there earlier in the week, similar experience. Massage by Sophia, met Coco on the way out. HE.How is coco and sophias looks and age compared to susu?

My Done
03-19-16, 14:50
How is coco and sophias looks and age compared to susu?Imo coco and Sophia may be better. Coco for sure. But I haven't had a massage from coco yet. Sophia is very nice looking. Chunky but I like that. Very friendly. Coco definitely nicer looking.

VettMan1998
03-19-16, 15:27
Does anybody know if Amy is on vacation at Morgan.

LineBender
03-19-16, 17:51
How is coco and sophias looks and age compared to susu?Have not been to see susu. Age guess would be in the 30's. Sophia was very friendly.

Two Nutts
03-30-16, 07:22
First time there, standard from cute 30 ish girl long hair, glasses. Like I said standard but very friendly! Makes me wonder about a 2nd trip, but that could be just the game. Had her do my feet since still had time. She definitely has skills in that dept. 60/40.

Graf 61
03-30-16, 18:19
Have not been to see susu. Age guess would be in the 30's. Sophia was very friendly.If you're talking about the lady at Asian on Morgan, closer to 50 would be my guess.

RedRedWine
04-02-16, 00:25
First time poster!

Tried out AMP on Morgan from reviews around here. First time ever going to a parlor period. Very small area. Took an hour with table shower but was kinda freezing from that. Coco was not bad but not amazing. Friendly though. Left happy.

She didn't speak much english. Mentioned something about half & half next time but I get what she was telling me, any ideas?

Big fan of the place though now. Any seniors with some tips (other girls to ask about & maybe with more on the menu)? What other girls are there?

I only ever saw Coco but heard another girl around. PM me if you know anything more. Think I just found a nice new hobby!

Maxim V
04-11-16, 15:37
Which shop is susu. Now working at? PM me please.

RedRedWine
04-12-16, 16:30
Anyone got anything to say about this Asian Angle place on Morgan? I've been hitting up AMP on M regularly, but the menu hasn't changed at all, so I'm browsing other places.

Any recommendations on where I should go? To be honest, I'm stressed to hell and about to just head over to Louisville instead, but if some better local places are available I'd gladly throw money that way. PM me if you like. Need all the help I can get.

My Done
04-12-16, 17:24
Saw Ni Ni (Nee Nee) very tiny gal but great massage. Left happy.

Graf 61
04-12-16, 21:52
Which shop is susu. Now working at? PM me please.I believe Zhu-Zhu (that's how I think it's spelled, who really knows?) is on vacation.

RedRedWine
04-13-16, 21:25
Took a trip to Louisville since there seems to be no FS places around here and hot damn. WELL worth the trip. Everything on menu at several places, hotter girls (maybe I just got lucky there / unlucky here). I am full on depressed now that I'm back to our bare bones standards. It's just not fair.

Though, I guess my wallet is happy knowing I won't be spending so often without such opportunities here. I seriously went to an AMP over there when I arrived early and made damn sure to visit it again before I left that evening. Feel free to PM me for details if you want.

My Done
04-18-16, 11:21
The sunshine on Morgan is I think my favorite lately. I repeat with Coco and always leave happy.

RedRedWine
04-19-16, 16:30
So decided to try out sunshine on morgan. Something had them spooked I think. Got a hard massage which was decent, but Coco kept checking the door and talking to someone several times. Ended up not happy, but she said to come back next time and she'd do better. Thing is, I doubt I will. It was freezing in there especially after the hot towel. May have been a particularly bad time to go in, but still. Don't see myself going back there.

After that and still feeling rough, I went to the First Avenue AMP. Light massage this time. Put off a bit by the layout: entrance is pretty wide open and I only noticed a rear & discreet path to park after I was leaving. Dreamt the girl was young, cute, a bit chubby. Plenty of time spent on the backside & nips. Lot of miscommunication though at the end for tipping. Had to guide her in the end of what I wanted. Had to specifically ask for oil. Had to even take her hand on the end to finish up. Not awful, but still no reason to prefer over the other places.

Overall, I'm kinda completely disappointed with Evansville now. Especially after my Louisville trip. Think I am just going to wait it out and take a trip down there from now on rather than ever spend any more time & money at the local places. The difference in service is MASSIVE. Were it not for the distance, I'd never look back at Evansville AMP's again.

My Done
04-20-16, 08:59
So decided to try out sunshine on morgan. Something had them spooked I think. Got a hard massage which was decent, but Coco kept checking the door and talking to someone several times. Ended up not happy, but she said to come back next time and she'd do better. Thing is, I doubt I will. It was freezing in there especially after the hot towel. May have been a particularly bad time to go in, but still. Don't see myself going back there.

After that and still feeling rough, I went to the First Avenue AMP. Light massage this time. Put off a bit by the layout: entrance is pretty wide open and I only noticed a rear & discreet path to park after I was leaving. Dreamt the girl was young, cute, a bit chubby. Plenty of time spent on the backside & nips. Lot of miscommunication though at the end for tipping. Had to guide her in the end of what I wanted. Had to specifically ask for oil. Had to even take her hand on the end to finish up. Not awful, but still no reason to prefer over the other places.

Overall, I'm kinda completely disappointed with Evansville now. Especially after my Louisville trip. Think I am just going to wait it out and take a trip down there from now on rather than ever spend any more time & money at the local places. The difference in service is MASSIVE. Were it not for the distance, I'd never look back at Evansville AMP's again.Sounds frustrating. I have had times like those before. I still say the one on Morgan is my fave right now. Maybe give another try around here again later. Sucks to have to drive a couple hours.

Member #5169
04-20-16, 17:33
Su su is probably the best. I think Evansville AMP are a waste of money. Menus are no good.

Member #5169
04-20-16, 18:42
Did she quit doing massages?

My Done
04-20-16, 23:26
Did she quit doing massages?She had an ad up yesterday but not there right now. Said new number.

Member #5169
04-21-16, 09:55
Is their any AMP in eville with a better menu. Then just the same old? PM with Info thank you.

Maxim V
04-25-16, 16:28
Is there any real providers whom give a he utr?

Maxim V
04-26-16, 13:06
Had a dream I went to asian massage, wanted to see susu but when I called the lady says ok, upon arrival no susu. Took the half hour, standard he, the lady.

Lucy, kept asking how much how much, spoiled the moment did not remove top at all, gave her a. 20 tipshe acted as if I insulted her, to me for a half hour massage,. 20 tip for an hour I give. 40,but she ruined the moment and did not take off her top. It appears that the new girls in there are demanding higher tips for.

A sub-par session and you guys are falling for it. I liked susu and the old crew, no complaints about them at all.

Member #5169
04-28-16, 16:23
Save your money guys. It's not worth the time or effort in evansville! I'm done.

Dickens Cider
04-28-16, 18:45
Had a dream I went to asian massage, wanted to see susu but when I called the lady says ok, upon arrival no susu. Took the half hour, standard he, the lady.

Lucy, kept asking how much how much, spoiled the moment did not remove top at all, gave her a. 20 tipshe acted as if I insulted her, to me for a half hour massage,. 20 tip for an hour I give. 40,but she ruined the moment and did not take off her top. It appears that the new girls in there are demanding higher tips for.

A sub-par session and you guys are falling for it. I liked susu and the old crew, no complaints about them at all.I was over to you fair city on business the other week thought I might stop by to see susu for I have seen her beofre. Told she was no longer there buy Lucy was available. Exactly the same experience as yours, kept upselling, although I couldn't fully understand her. OK rub, but a little rough for my taste. Standard finish. Not great, but got the job done. Also gave an appropriate tip and got complaints. Oh well, with susu gone, I have little interest in repeating.

DnC.

Member #5169
05-01-16, 10:41
Says client centered massage. Anybody try it yet. Says she has a place inside fitness planet. Also works out of her house. Any info would be helpful.

Daytona88
05-03-16, 13:54
1st visit was really good massage with standard he release. JewJew was her name. She stroked the Jr with nice long strokes. On the second visit 4/30 I noticed the ad said new girls. So I went to check it out. Massage was really good. I drew Kenaa. When the flip came it was all down hill from there. She wanted me to stroke it and I said hell no that's your job. Make a long story short I won't return and they have no business adv on BP. Any ways if any senior members can lead in a better direction inbox me. Save your money if your thinking about the AMP at First.

Rahvinn
05-24-16, 23:17
Think I may venture out of owensboro this weekend and try a new ASM. Either evilly or hendo. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I will be completely satisified? Wouldn't mind getting more that a tug if that's available.

Graf 61
05-27-16, 22:53
Think I may venture out of owensboro this weekend and try a new ASM. Either evilly or hendo. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I will be completely satisified? Wouldn't mind getting more that a tug if that's available.Evansville is probably not the place for you. There are perhaps a few places in Louisville that might suit you better.

If you come to Evansville anyway, Asian Message on Morgan Avenue is an option but you won't get more than a tug.

DomKy
05-31-16, 09:37
I tried the shop in Newburgh the other day. Opt for 30 min since I was on lunch break. It was 45 and rushed, She kept upselling and I ended up dropping another 70 for the norm. I probably won't go back.

DomKy
05-31-16, 09:38
I saw where the shop in Hendo advertised they had new girls arrive, any info?

Scott688
06-01-16, 04:42
I saw where the shop in Hendo advertised they had new girls arrive, any info?I was regular and never saw any new girls. Always same 2. The older woman gives great massage, but started shorting me on time. So I quit going after being shorted 3 times.

Scott688
06-01-16, 12:13
I saw where the shop in Hendo advertised they had new girls arrive, any info?Your post had me wondering all morning, I haven't been in a month. Yes their is a new staff at Henderson. I asked the new girl if everyone was new and she said yes. I don't know if its true, but she is new. Not much to look at, but menu is fully open. Listen to me, take anything you think you may need if you go. PM if want details and damage. May take couple days to get back to you.

Graf 61
06-01-16, 20:05
I've been to Asian Massage on Morgan many times and I've never experienced any upselling. Can't even imagine what they could be pushing, I mean, there really aren't any options except a table shower for $5 - or had any complaints about tipping. Someone did mention "tip" one time as I was about to leave and had forgotten to give a tip, but that was perfectly in order. I've seen Lucy twice and she does about as good a job as any of the many other girls I've seen there. Her bra isn't quite as thickly padded as Zhu-Zhu's and she's probably about the same age. She's also probably the best they've got right now although the old girl, Jennie, does a solid job.

It's a far cry from what one can get even in Louisville and it's probably not really worth the money, but what are you going to do when you live in a place like Evansville?

Daytona88
06-13-16, 11:18
Visited sunrise on Morgan. I drew Sophia. Looks OK very sociable. The massage was good. Standard HE. This place is way better than the AMP on First. Anyways happy hunting as I am going to by pass the AMPs for awhile cruise for the street walkers on riverside etc.

RedRedWine
06-14-16, 15:42
Looks like they are advertising some new gals over in Newburgh, anyone have anything to report from there? I heard mixed things about them a while back. Some saying great things, others that bad-or-standard with teasing of a full menu that never paid off.

Svncple
06-15-16, 13:43
Looks like they are advertising some new gals over in Newburgh, anyone have anything to report from there? I heard mixed things about them a while back. Some saying great things, others that bad-or-standard with teasing of a full menu that never paid off.Went there a few months back. The menu was very limited but I left happy and will probably return. Not sure if they have new staff or not. If I go again I'll post and let everyone know.

SlimJerkins
06-15-16, 17:26
I've been to all the massage places around town even Beijing which wasn't that good. Sophia use to work at that one then moved to the 2nd one on Morgan. There is a female close to river side that sometimes posts that she does them. I've seen her and not to bad just doesn't look like the pic she sent me. Sometimes she works out of some gym. I'm curious about the post for 120 an hour. Close to wesslman park has anybody been there?

Diver902
06-15-16, 17:34
Looks like they are advertising some new gals over in Newburgh, anyone have anything to report from there? I heard mixed things about them a while back. Some saying great things, others that bad-or-standard with teasing of a full menu that never paid off.Was there about a month ago. Got great massage with HE and BBBJCIM for. 5 up sell / tip. I don't know the girl's name, however she has been there for a while and been there every time I have been.

Diver902
06-15-16, 17:59
Looks like they are advertising some new gals over in Newburgh, anyone have anything to report from there? I heard mixed things about them a while back. Some saying great things, others that bad-or-standard with teasing of a full menu that never paid off.I was there about a month ago. Good massage, with usual HE. Also got BBBJCIM for. 5 up sell / Tip. I don't know the girl's name but she has been there a long time and is always there when I go. Very friendly and talks all the time.

Member #5169
06-18-16, 12:58
I've been to all the massage places around town even Beijing which wasn't that good. Sophia use to work at that one then moved to the 2nd one on Morgan. There is a female close to river side that sometimes posts that she does them. I've seen her and not to bad just doesn't look like the pic she sent me. Sometimes she works out of some gym. I'm curious about the post for 120 an hour. Close to wesslman park has anybody been there?What's the scoop.

I'd it FS is it worth it.

MineTrain
06-18-16, 22:19
What's the scoop.

I'd it FS is it worth it.If it is the blonde, 30 years old 120 hour that I think you are referring to I went there and won't go back. Basic massage. Get the same massage at any salon or spa for 40 dollars cheaper. Plus she only did 45 min massage. Not an hour.

Member #5169
06-19-16, 14:43
Post under massage section on BP. She says she works out of house and out of a gym. Anybody try it yet.

MineTrain
06-19-16, 23:40
Post under massage section on BP. She says she works out of house and out of a gym. Anybody try it yet.I couldn't find the any ad mentioning a gym in evansville. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

SlimJerkins
06-20-16, 07:39
Post under massage section on BP. She says she works out of house and out of a gym. Anybody try it yet.I went to her house which was a bad decision. Dogs running around the house didn't smell to good. The massage wasn't terrible but she was not attractive at all. I couldn't tell her age but it wasn't on her side. I did get a good ending and she did massage topless but nothing special. It's legit though but I'll let why'all decide. Would I go back? Probably not haha I would go to one around town before that. I hate to hear about the blonde she's pretty.

FastMan14
06-21-16, 11:33
Went to the Newburgh AMP yesterday. They do have new girls there. Both of the ladies were cute and very nice. I did not get any names. The massage was awesome. The HP ending was ok. The lady that I had, was wearing a short dress. Good access but she would not let me roam around much at all. I will go back again but I want more then a hand shake.

FastMan14
06-24-16, 13:03
Just had a great time with the sweet lady for a hr massage. I would have to say this is my favorite one out of all of them. The massage you get is the best IMO. They always go the extra mile to take care of me. Very friendly staff great massage.

Member #5169
06-24-16, 23:18
I hear the older lady is the one to see. I hear menu is good. Pm me if you have info to share. Thanks.

SlimJerkins
06-29-16, 07:46
Has anybody took one for the team LOL? Heard anything it's on north green.

Member #5169
07-01-16, 14:01
Any updates I thought about going back. I've lost interest since Susu is gone. I heard they got a new girl who is 25 Pm me if anybody has tried it lately with details. Thanks guys.

Scott688
07-01-16, 19:17
Any updates I thought about going back. I've lost interest since Susu is gone. I heard they got a new girl who is 25 Pm me if anybody has tried it lately with details. Thanks guys.She's little older than that. Massage was decent and basic handshake.

Scott688
07-02-16, 11:55
Finally went to AMP on 1st. Girl was surprisingly pretty and fairly younger than I normally see. Probably in mid 20's. Place was much cleaner than I'm use to and massage was kind of slow starting off. But was very good before the flip and actually enjoyed for what's offered in this town.

Two Nutts
07-10-16, 05:19
Anyone had any luck there? Keep it to a pm if favorable results. Thanks.

Evansville Man
07-12-16, 00:17
Anyone had any luck there? Keep it to a pm if favorable results. Thanks.Sorry, but no, I've had no luck there. Only been there once though.

Evansville Man.

Evansville Man
07-12-16, 00:24
Sadly, with the new batch of massage therapists, even though they're cute I've not found anyone who goes the extra mile. Nothing more than a standard finish. (Certainly *nothing* as nice as the Shepherdsville Far East AMP from a few years back. Ahhh, Judy.) Sure, there may be the occasional back page gal, but those are always hit-or-miss (usually miss). It'd be nice to have someone like the Jenny the Head Doctor or Katana here in E-town. I guess it's time for a road trip, unless anyone knows of a hidden gem here in town, or nearby?

RedRedWine
07-12-16, 14:36
Went there today and left disappointed. Massage was either too soft to feel or painful. 60 for hour with 20 tip for mamasan to get on her good side. Barebones whole time. Think the girl I had was the only one around because she kept checking the door or leaving over and over. By the time of the handshake, was told only standard (despite knowing other reports). Girl was nice but disappointing. Giving up on evansville. Going to try out private providers.

Member #5169
07-14-16, 21:12
It's a waste of time and money! Service is a joke I'll only visit AMPs in Louisville. Or another location. Susu was only one in Evansville worth seeing. Michelle is a joke a Bejing SPA. I'm done until service improves.

MurphyMc
07-16-16, 11:41
You fuckers are all pathetic. You do know that you're contributing to sex trafficking and that nothings private on the Internet right? Congratulations dumb asses.

My Done
07-16-16, 22:24
You fuckers are all pathetic. You do know that you're contributing to sex trafficking and that nothings private on the Internet right? Congratulations dumb asses.Thanks for your wonderful insight. Now move along.

Two Nutts
07-18-16, 15:18
You fuckers are all pathetic. You do know that you're contributing to sex trafficking and that nothings private on the Internet right? Congratulations dumb asses.Oh hell, thanks for the up grade!!

Scott688
07-20-16, 17:48
Went there today and left disappointed. Massage was either too soft to feel or painful. 60 for hour with 20 tip for mamasan to get on her good side. Barebones whole time. Think the girl I had was the only one around because she kept checking the door or leaving over and over. By the time of the handshake, was told only standard (despite knowing other reports). Girl was nice but disappointing. Giving up on evansville. Going to try out private providers.I went last week and experienced the same from a much older woman I never saw there before. I don't think I'm going back either. Massage was awful.

Scott688
07-20-16, 17:49
You fuckers are all pathetic. You do know that you're contributing to sex trafficking and that nothings private on the Internet right? Congratulations dumb asses.I wish I knew who to call to get one of these women shipped to my house.

Maxim V
08-09-16, 00:37
I wish I knew who to call to get one of these women shipped to my house.Don't ask that Mc Murphy I don't think that he got any azz or otherwise around here.

RedRedWine
08-14-16, 05:16
So anything new going on out there guys or just same old same old? Been kinda quiet lately.

TDubbs
08-14-16, 19:46
So anything new going on out there guys or just same old same old? Been kinda quiet lately.I've been going to that place on first ave and its pretty much same as anywhere else in town.

RedRedWine
08-21-16, 14:17
Yeah, nothing new happening around here. Turned to private providers for the first time. Having a much better time with that than the AMP's here. Unless they shape up and open up the menu locally, they are going to be losing a ton of business I'd say.

CountryBoy39
08-21-16, 21:14
I stopped by this place in Henderson the other day and all I can say is never again. I walk in and there's an older Asian woman working and I thought well I'll check it out and at least get a massage. That's what I got a half ass massage and on the flip she wanted me to take care of myself so I told her to just keep working on my back, I flipped back over and she continued on my back for a little bit and then told me time was up. Cut my hour short by 15 minutes and then had the nerve to ask for a tip, I told her no way, I only tip for good service and when I get my full time, there's your tip and walked out. She didn't say anything but I could tell she was angry. I don't know about the rest of you guys but I'm not going to tip if I'm not happy with the service or my time gets shorted.

http://evansville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-pretty-and-sweet-girls-call-270-421-6026-private-and-relax/16353619

CB39.

Two Nutts
08-22-16, 00:39
I stopped by this place in Henderson the other day and all I can say is never again. I walk in and there's an older Asian woman working and I thought well I'll check it out and at least get a massage. That's what I got a half ass massage and on the flip she wanted me to take care of myself so I told her to just keep working on my back, I flipped back over and she continued on my back for a little bit and then told me time was up. Cut my hour short by 15 minutes and then had the nerve to ask for a tip, I told her no way, I only tip for good service and when I get my full time, there's your tip and walked out. She didn't say anything but I could tell she was angry. I don't know about the rest of you guys but I'm not going to tip if I'm not happy with the service or my time gets shorted.

http://evansville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-pretty-and-sweet-girls-call-270-421-6026-private-and-relax/16353619

CB39.I put myself on time out in Evansville as well. They all got greedy and took the good times for granted. Well the ice creme cone has melted andost of the AMPs here are hurting. As it should be until better customer service is established. I've taken my money and business to Louisville.

CountryBoy39
08-22-16, 10:15
I put myself on time out in Evansville as well. They all got greedy and took the good times for granted. Well the ice creme cone has melted andost of the AMPs here are hurting. As it should be until better customer service is established. I've taken my money and business to Louisville.Yeah I go to Louisville most of the time but Evansville is an hour closer so I was trying to find something a little closer.

CB39.

GeezerGlide
08-22-16, 17:15
I thought I would try out the AMP on First Ave just north of Walmart. Was greeted by a mid 30's lady and taken back to a room. Did 60 minutes. Got myself on the table and was greeted by a lovely 20 something lady wearing a nice open top and yoga pants. Massage was good. Got into the body to body as well as her climbing all over the table to get deep into the tissues. On the flip nods were given and received and she went to work. Not much roaming allowed but wasn't very necessary. Happy and repeatable. Total was $.

Geezer.

Jbkmin
08-23-16, 21:57
I thought I would try out the AMP on First Ave just north of Walmart. Was greeted by a mid 30's lady and taken back to a room. Did 60 minutes. Got myself on the table and was greeted by a lovely 20 something lady wearing a nice open top and yoga pants. Massage was good. Got into the body to body as well as her climbing all over the table to get deep into the tissues. On the flip nods were given and received and she went to work. Not much roaming allowed but wasn't very necessary. Happy and repeatable. Total was $.

Geezer.So. Do we have a name of this AMP? Sounds reasonable.

DogHouseBlues
08-24-16, 11:29
Why would you want to go to a AMP over a ASP? I've read back through some of the posts and the bad seems to out weigh the good. Why pay $ for a hand shake when for the same $ you can get it all. Of all the ASP that I've meet I've only had 1 bad experience so far and I still got more then a hand shake. I get the whole Asian woman fantasy thing.

I was just curious and thought I'd just put it out there and see what I may or may not be missing.

My Done
08-24-16, 23:12
Why would you want to go to a AMP over a ASP? I've read back through some of the posts and the bad seems to out weigh the good. Why pay $ for a hand shake when for the same $ you can get it all. Of all the ASP that I've meet I've only had 1 bad experience so far and I still got more then a hand shake. I get the whole Asian woman fantasy thing.

I was just curious and thought I'd just put it out there and see what I may or may not be missing.Well I for one like the convenience and somewhat security I guess. Usually the handshake is enough and for sure a decent massage always feels good. If I could find the ASP that could give that massage attention and end with something happier I would probably be hooked and repeat often.

Have not found that combo so far.

I would welcome a recommendation for that.

DogHouseBlues
08-25-16, 17:42
Well I for one like the convenience and somewhat security I guess. Usually the handshake is enough and for sure a decent massage always feels good. If I could find the ASP that could give that massage attention and end with something happier I would probably be hooked and repeat often.

I would welcome a recommendation for that.Thanks for the reply.

I agree a decent massage does feel good and they (AMP) are convient, but in my opinion that conveince also makes them (AMP) more of a security risk. Any LEO driving by and see cars there could walk in since the doors are open. When I visit a ASP it's usually at a hotel and after I enter the room the door is locked and the security latch is put on so know one enters.

Your right about trying to find a ASP that can Give a massage because in my limited experience so far all the ASP's I've meet just as soon as the doors closed all they want to do is get naked and get started. (This is not a bad thing) LOL.

Again thanks for the info and happy hunting.

RedRedWine
08-25-16, 20:54
I have to agree. AMP convenience is nice because pretty much whatever the time, I could just go. Car I'd isn't hard to avoid, I tend to park about a block away from the AMP and walk. But honestly, the massages usually aren't the best so I just suffer through them. Then it's hit or miss on the flip with the local menu being utter garbage and a waste of money.

The good thing about ASPs is, when you find a few decent ones you can just relax, though scheduling can be a bit annoying at times. But at least you often get exactly what you want rather than the turndowns for higher menu items at AMPs. I don't see myself going back to AMPs until better menu's show up around here. ASPs all the way, though I've yet to have a bad experience with one so there is always a chance of my opinion changing from something like that.

MadFireman
08-30-16, 08:50
Stopped in for the first time the other day. Cute little thing named Chi Chi gave me a decent massage. Left happy and will go back.

Graf 61
09-01-16, 20:04
The massage place on First is easy to miss; I live about four blocks from it and I didn't know it was there until I went looking for it. There's alley access and parking behind the building if discretion is of interest to you.

On my first trip, I had to wait a few minutes while Tina finished with another customer. She's fairly young and reasonably attractive. There was another girl there who seemed prettier yet. It took a ridiculously long time to figure out what Tina was saying when I asked her her name, but after a bit of coaching, she was able to pronounce it fairly well.

Massage was fine and the finish okay; I would not mind repeating. I feel a little badly about leaving Asian on Morgan since they've been good to me but those old girls just don't excite the same sort of interest. I must add that yesterday I went by Relax on First Avenue and it was packed; I left and didn't come back in. The girl I talked to then was a bit on the chubby side.

Relax is also a bit more expensive for the half-hour and they charge more for the table shower than Asian.

MadFireman
09-02-16, 13:55
Haven't been to the AMP on Morgan yet, only the one on First Ave. Is it pretty solid and worth the trip, had a good experience on First just wondering which is better.

Graf 61
09-06-16, 19:58
Went back to Relax on First again today. It was quite a different experience. I'm still not certain that I won't ever go back but I certainly won't waste any more time, much less money, with Lucy.

Daytona88
09-07-16, 11:31
This was my second visit to this joint. First experience was typical with rub and tug. Second visit not so good on Labor Day. As I entered she asked did you call on the 4 hand massage? I told her no it wasn't me. I was led back to the room. A different gal entered the room and it was all down hill from there. I think I got the left over talent since they was waiting for the client who asked about the 4 hand. Massage was terrible and not even an handshake. She asked when I left if I have been here before. I told her yes and no handshake equals no tip. Have a good day! She wasn't very happy but next time she will learn. I won't be going back for awhile.

Benji507
09-13-16, 05:41
Yesterday was my 4th visit, and my worst experience. An older woman was out front and took me to the room beside the counter. Massage was not good and no HE.

First 3 times I had a younger girl and massage was on point with standard finish. I will repeat, but only if the younger girl is working. I think she told me her name was Chi Chi. She is really into the massage, and you can tell she wants your buisness.

Scott688
09-18-16, 14:29
Yesterday was my 4th visit, and my worst experience. An older woman was out front and took me to the room beside the counter. Massage was not good and no HE.

First 3 times I had a younger girl and massage was on point with standard finish. I will repeat, but only if the younger girl is working. I think she told me her name was Chi Chi. She is really into the massage, and you can tell she wants your buisness.I went today and the woman wanted me to give myself a handshake. So I did for a minute just to show her there was no problems with me. Than still insisted I finish myself. I will never go back. Massage was ok, but huge disappointment.

MadFireman
09-19-16, 09:14
Second trip to this place, definitely not as good of a visit. Older lady gave decent massage and handshake at the end, but just not very friendly. Asked for Chi Chi but said she didn't work there anymore. Major loss for them, she was very customer friendly. May or may not go back.

JimLee
09-19-16, 13:38

I was just curious and thought I'd just put it out there and see what I may or may not be missing.Where is this ASP?

JimLee
09-19-16, 14:56
Where can I find a ASP? New to this went to first ave but looking for more any recommendations?

JimLee
09-19-16, 15:05
Where can I find a good ASP full service??

JimLee
09-19-16, 15:06
Well I for one like the convenience and somewhat security I guess. Usually the handshake is enough and for sure a decent massage always feels good. If I could find the ASP that could give that massage attention and end with something happier I would probably be hooked and repeat often.

I would welcome a recommendation for that.Where is the ASP??

Scott688
09-20-16, 11:44
Where can I find a good ASP full service??There isn't any full service places in this area.

Graf 61
09-22-16, 17:46
Where is the ASP??Louisville is probably your best bet. Try the forums there.

Graf 61
10-03-16, 22:02
Yours truly went back today despite a couple of strike-outs there. I was greeted by a nice looking young lady. I'm pretty sure she said "Linda". Perfectly fine session as far as what one can expect here in Evansville.

On the way out, one of the other girls was escorting a fella back to a room. I spoke to her after I said good-bye to Linda. CoCo (I think she said) is an adorable, tiny little spinner whom I'm excited about going back to see.

NotAGame
10-11-16, 22:14
I went to newburgh tonight not a bad massage not great either. When I flip I get asked for a tip. I said I will tip. She wants. 8 I said no way. What is it with this shit? When I started going 2 yrs ago. 25 was a good tip. Now they are asking for FS prices for a handshake WTF. Anyone else been having these issues? I went to first ave a month or so ago no begging or even a question about it. Are people in town skipping out on these places with no tip. Is business bad or so good they they can ask what they want? I'm looking for feedback here. I'm about to quit the game here in town if it's like that.

My Done
10-13-16, 10:22
Yes it is Linda. No Great massage but a nice one. Have seen here a couple times each was about the same. Nice relaxing massage and happy when I left. I'll go back.

Iusig
10-20-16, 11:45
Yours truly went back today despite a couple of strike-outs there. I was greeted by a nice looking young lady. I'm pretty sure she said "Linda". Perfectly fine session as far as what one can expect here in Evansville.

On the way out, one of the other girls was escorting a fella back to a room. I spoke to her after I said good-bye to Linda. CoCo (I think she said) is an adorable, tiny little spinner whom I'm excited about going back to see.I stopped by the 1st ave. Spa today for a visit. Greeted by Linda and another therapist who was older, short, lumpy, and did not appear to be particularly attractive. Went with Linda. Seemed to be about 5'2, very round face, not fat (but not skinny either. The way I like best), somewhat attractive figure while clothed, but after some light exploring during the massage realized she's been through a pregnancy or two. Call me vain, but that's not an especially attractive characteristic for a therapist as far as I'm concerned. Nevertheless, I asked for a light massage which was very nice. Things went well on the flip. Didn't ask for any extras, but the handshake seemed to be assumed, as there was no prior negotiation. . 5 for the 1/2 hour is what I paid (my mistake there. It's only. 4 advertised on backpage) and volunteered. 4 for the tip after the finish, and she was grateful. Offered a table shower after, but I politely declined. Plenty of time to get things done in that amount of time.

Incidentally, I called yesterday and asked if "Coco" would be available today and the caller said "yes. " But when I got there this morning, the two therapists said nobody named Coco works there. On the way out, I asked if there were other therapists, and I think (significant language barrier going on) she said there was one other therapist and gave a name that sounded a little like "Coco. " I'd very much like to hear if someone has seen this other therapist and what her name is, because she sounds like she's much more my type.

Also, am I right that there is just one massage parlor on 1st avenue? Maybe I went to the wrong place. . .

Finally, the spa is a converted house in that row of small business buildings just north of the Wal Mart. Parking is available in the rear, but the entrance is right on the street. The good news is it's hard to recognize the spa as cars whiz by on the street, so there's not a significant concern for being seen. Even if you do get seen, just tell them you parked by the wrong building but was trying to go to the lawyer next door! There is also an entrance on the side of the building, so in the future I might just call when I arrive and have them let me in that side door.

Ten Speed
10-23-16, 01:04
Sorry this review is so late. I visited the AMP on Morgan about 6 times in 2015.

First visit with Jessi was just OK. I did not plan on returning. Decided to give them a second chance. The other five visits were with Tina. Very good table shower and good massage. Always left very happy.

Was in town again this Feb. Tina was gone and the girl I got was very disappointing.

Does anybody know if the Tina at First Ave. Is the same Tina that was on Morgan?

Ten.

My Done
10-23-16, 11:17
Sorry this review is so late. I visited the AMP on Morgan about 6 times in 2015.

First visit with Jessi was just OK. I did not plan on returning. Decided to give them a second chance. The other five visits were with Tina. Very good table shower and good massage. Always left very happy.

Was in town again this Feb. Tina was gone and the girl I got was very disappointing.

Does anybody know if the Tina at First Ave. Is the same Tina that was on Morgan?

Ten.Tina on First Ave no longer works there. I don't know if she was the same but she did well. I called to make and appointment with Tina and they said she no longer works there. I have enjoyed the sessions with Linda but CoCo didn't leave me happy she just gave a great massage.

Ferreal1
10-24-16, 11:11
Tina on First Ave no longer works there. I don't know if she was the same but she did well. I called to make and appointment with Tina and they said she no longer works there. I have enjoyed the sessions with Linda but CoCo didn't leave me happy she just gave a great massage.That's a shame about Tina, I had a session with her a few months ago, thought she was outstanding. If anyone finds her in the area, let me know, I'd go find her.

Modern2016
10-24-16, 15:22
I've only been to the AMP on Morgan twice. The first time was about a year ago and had a woman in her 40's who spoke very little English. She gave a good massage, but a so-so finish. I didn't rush back, but decided to try again a few months ago and had Amy. Much better experience. Also a good massage, but she spoke English and finished things off very nicely. Does anyone know if Amy still works there?

Graf 61
10-28-16, 23:25
There is a girl at First Avenue called CoCo; she's a tiny thing, smaller than Linda or Tina. I saw her a week or so ago and was well pleased. I've taken to asking for the happiness at the beginning and the girls have so far been accommodating.

DanMonger
11-04-16, 22:23
Visited for the first time today. Saw Linda. Banging little body. I waisted no time getting friendly and she didn't either. I wanted to see those perky tits but she denied me the opportunity. However she did leave me very happy. I will repeat. Saw a tiny spinner on my way out. May have to try her out.

EvvmrFixIt
11-07-16, 16:53
Went to First Ave for the first time today on lunch. Saw CoCo for a 60 minute massage.

Massage was decent, but nothing more than that.

Left wondering if other people know something that I don't, or if I give off a wrong vibe or something.

Admittedly, this was my first time at any AMP, so again, not sure if my etiquette needs work or what.

Graf 61
11-08-16, 19:00
Went to First Ave for the first time today on lunch. Saw CoCo for a 60 minute massage.

Massage was decent, but nothing more than that.

Left wondering if other people know something that I don't, or if I give off a wrong vibe or something.

Admittedly, this was my first time at any AMP, so again, not sure if my etiquette needs work or what.You may just need to try again. You do need to make it clear what you want if you hope to get what you want.

Two Nutts
11-08-16, 23:30
Looks closed from the view of hwy 41 I haven't gone there since Michelle left. Thats been a while. They haven't had any good reviews as of late, so no big loss if the are gone.

Slugger99
11-18-16, 19:26
Been there twice in last two weeks. First time actually got one of the best massages I've ever gotten but no extra. Today I went and got an ok massage with a very nice ending. Didn't get her name but a petite lady probably late 30's to mid 40's.

Graf 61
11-19-16, 11:55
Been there twice in last two weeks. First time actually got one of the best massages I've ever gotten but no extra. Today I went and got an ok massage with a very nice ending. Didn't get her name but a petite lady probably late 30's to mid 40's.That could be Tina but I doubt it; Tina might be thirty, but not much more. She's definitely petite.

CoCo on the other hand is shops-in-the-girls-section tiny. She's 27 according to her. Both are sweet girls who did a good job for me.

Sadly, it's just pathetic to pay so much money for so little value. But that's not their fault, that's just where we live.

DanMonger
11-22-16, 09:50
That could be Tina but I doubt it; Tina might be thirty, but not much more. She's definitely petite.

CoCo on the other hand is shops-in-the-girls-section tiny. She's 27 according to her. Both are sweet girls who did a good job for me.

Sadly, it's just pathetic to pay so much money for so little value. But that's not their fault, that's just where we live.Probably Linda.

Graf 61
11-22-16, 17:55
Probably Linda.I actually meant Linda, I think. Tina's has been gone a while, as far as I know. At least, I haven't seen her the last few times but I do go infrequently.

Zach1
11-25-16, 13:36
The place on 1st Avenue that Linda works at, is it a converted house close to Walmart?

I'm wanting to go see her but am not sure where everybody is talking about.

Thanks.

Graf 61
11-25-16, 17:48
The place on 1st Avenue that Linda works at, is it a converted house close to Walmart?

I'm wanting to go see her but am not sure where everybody is talking about.

Thanks.Yes, it's a small house just a few doors down from the Walmart Market and it's on the same side of First Avenue. Heading north from Diamond Avenue, go up to Meyer Avenue(I think that's it - first left after the light at Walmart), then left again on Second Avenue. Go about half of a block and turn left into the drive. There's parking in the back.

There's also parking in the front but the rear parking spaces are also accessible from the First Avenue entrance which you might prefer if you're going south.

There's only a small neon sign saying Massage. One has to look pretty closely to catch it. I've lived in the neighborhood for over a decade and I didn't know it was there until people started posting about it and I looked up the address.

Two Nutts
11-25-16, 18:33
On weinbach, anyone TOFTT yet? Pm if you want.

My Done
11-26-16, 00:04
On weinbach, anyone TOFTT yet? Pm if you want.Been there. Good massage. Cute girl named Sunny. Ending was an offer of DIY. Seems I had that once before on first ave some time ago. There was another worker there but she had a client in another room. Didn't get a name. If I go back I would try the other. Not fond of the DIY. Oh. And I gave a decent tip but sunny asked for more. Annoying when that happens.

Slugger99
11-26-16, 13:10
Finally had a session with coco. Wow quite lovely girl. Nice ending too.

Two Nutts
11-26-16, 18:40
Been there. Good massage. Cute girl named Sunny. Ending was an offer of DIY. Seems I had that once before on first ave some time ago. There was another worker there but she had a client in another room. Didn't get a name. If I go back I would try the other. Not fond of the DIY. Oh. And I gave a decent tip but sunny asked for more. Annoying when that happens.When they ask for a tip I would pull it out of my wallet and hand it to myself right in front of her. Then say next time you do next time you get this.

Velroy
12-06-16, 17:59
So what is the best bet for a he in eville. Just moved back into the area and would love a good AMP.

Thanks for any info. I've read thru the thread and seems iffy which AMP is preferred.

Graf 61
12-06-16, 19:02
So what is the best bet for a he in eville. Just moved back into the area and would love a good AMP.

Thanks for any info. I've read thru the thread and seems iffy which AMP is preferred.The girls at Asian Massage on Morgan are usually friendly but they are a bit older than the also friendly girls at Relax (or whatever it's called) on First Avenue. What do I mean by a bit? Like two-times as old, maybe more.

Velroy
12-07-16, 02:54
Decided to go to the AMP on Morgan due to time constraints and closeness of where I was.

I think I came on an extremely slow night as I had called about 2 hours beforehand to make an appointment. The reason why I think it was super slow is due to being called back 10 minutes before to make sure I was coming.

I arrived to an empty parking lot and a nice lady was there to greet me at the door. I do believe her name was Sophia. Pleasantly attractive and a nice body. I would say 5'2 at best.

She walks me to a room and tells me to get ready. She arrives back quickly enough and we exchange small pleasantries. She asked how I liked the massage with soft, medium and hard as the options. I chose hard and she was not kidding.

During the massage I noticed a few things.

1. For the first 30 minutes or so she was definitely the only person in the business area. Someone came in at some point but there was no talking and whoever it was appeared to leave again.

2. A fellow mongerer showed up a little bit later and I am guessing was told to leave and come back as he showed back up after all was said and done on my end. So yeah, seems a super slow night for them which is why I think it went so well for me.

Massage was OK. Sophia did a few things that felt amazing and a few that was definitely rough. Lots of teasing and giggling even before the flip. I could tell then I was going to leave happy. She says she is 32 and it is definitely believable. Anywho, seniors can pm for details but personally I think I found me a winner and I will be repeating. House was. 6 and I tipped a bit higher than I probably should have but again I think I have a winner here that could possibly rival Kasumi from Roanoke with steady visits.

I recommend. Going to go medium on next massage. 😎.

Happy hunting.

Zach1
12-20-16, 00:29
Visited the place on First Avenue about 3 weeks ago.

I was a little "iffy" when I went in and kind of nervous, as this was my first time in the States (been to several in other countries).

I went ahead with the full hour massage. The lady at the front desk took me back to the room and collected my money and said the she would be right with me.

The masseuse came in, she was probably in her mid / late 30's, cute little body. I was face down on the table for the first half, she began the massage, climbing up on the table a few times (kinda hot actually).

Then the flip. She began with neck, chest and arms. Then moved to my legs. The tent was pitched for the majority of this time and conveniently the towel "slid" out of the way and I was made very happy.

Linda was very good with her hands and seemed to actually be into it, noises and everything, on her part.

I'll definitely be revisiting.

Evansville Man
12-21-16, 01:11
There's an AMP, (totally legit) by the mall, near Mike's Carwash. It's called Luv Yu Massage (I think). Anyway, the gal there, Tina, is very pretty, super strong, and really knows her stuff. (Doesn't speak much English though.).

For $50, you just can't beat that massage. Hot stones included! She does NOT give extras, but if you're looking for a great massage, check her out!

-Evansville Man.

Two Nutts
12-22-16, 16:25
There's an AMP, (totally legit) by the mall, near Mike's Carwash. It's called Luv Yu Massage (I think). Anyway, the gal there, Tina, is very pretty, super strong, and really knows her stuff. (Doesn't speak much English though.).

For $50, you just can't beat that massage. Hot stones included! She does NOT give extras, but if you're looking for a great massage, check her out!

-Evansville Man.I asked girl at front for hr. She sent me to a room with no door only a curtain. She said HE will be right in. WTF? NONO! Iwant a girl. She said none working she will call her. Only 10 minutes. I waited 15 and left. Smelled like dirty feet anyway. Might give it another try.

GWood
12-22-16, 23:48
I asked girl at front for hr. She sent me to a room with no door only a curtain. She said HE will be right in. WTF? NONO! Iwant a girl. She said none working she will call her. Only 10 minutes. I waited 15 and left. Smelled like dirty feet anyway. Might give it another try.I checked it out while I was in town. Basically they have setup piping framework to hold bamboo curtains, and you can pretty much see through to the next booth. When they need something, they basically cut through to the next area. Had a clothes basket on the floor to put your things in, and all the movement back and forth made me a little anxious about my stuff. If I thought they were not totally legit, I'd say they had it set up to move out quickly.

I had the older lady, but did see the younger one. She looked really nice, though.

Two Nutts
12-23-16, 12:41
Beijing closed down. I read this on rub maps. I didn't personally drive by and see for myself. Never really enjoyed myself there that much.

Velroy
12-23-16, 22:10
Back to me Sophia last week. She knew who I was based off my phone number and she was legit excited to see me. The massage was actually better this time around which was awesome and I got to have some better fun than last time. Baby steps, gents. Already planning to see her next week to get holiday stress out of my system. Will report back.

DanMonger
12-26-16, 15:37
Had a nice visit with a therapist named Cindy. She's only been there a week. Attractive with nice body. Said she was 26. I left happy.

Maxim V
12-26-16, 17:23
Had a nice visit with a therapist named Cindy. She's only been there a week. Attractive with nice body. Said she was 26. I left happy.Which place? I said I would not go back to a asian place here they want too much and ruin the mood asking how much how much! I hate that shit.

Velroy
12-30-16, 00:37
Had a nice visit with a therapist named Cindy. She's only been there a week. Attractive with nice body. Said she was 26. I left happy.I may have seen her the other night. She speaks virtually no English and seems somewhat nervous but does have a great massage and know how to make a fella happy. Not sure if it's the same gal or not as I didn't ask a name. Sophia was off for the night unfortunately. The language barrier hurts her a bit but it was still worth the time.

Graf 61
01-03-17, 15:34
I went to Big Bang Friday, December 30 and Beijing had the Open sign illuminated.

Two Nutts
01-03-17, 16:59
I went to Big Bang Friday, December 30 and Beijing had the Open sign illuminated.I texted a girl that worked there a asked her if it closed. She said she thinks they went to feet only massage. I don't know for sure. Rub maps says closed. I don't live in Evansville so I can't say for sure what they are doing. So one posted on rub maps of full service. I went to check it out and they eere closed. That was November.

Evansville Man
01-03-17, 19:39
Just got done seeing Coco. Pretty girl, speaks good English, decent massage. Massaged the sack but wouldn't touch the stick. Would not recommend.

Daytona88
01-03-17, 20:32
Just got done seeing Coco. Pretty girl, speaks good English, decent massage. Massaged the sack but wouldn't touch the stick. Would not recommend.Why can't we get another Star Spa like what was in IL! I had Jennifer many times but the best was Ocean & Jennifer at the SAME time. Still dreaming on that one!

My Done
01-09-17, 01:09
Been back a few times. It actually gets much better. I can say that the most recent visit was on par with the best in town. IMO.

Great massage and left happy. This happened on two different occasions with different staff members.

Now a favorite of mine in evv. Nothing more than other Local spots but it will have me going back.

RedRedWine
01-21-17, 21:08
So which place on Morgan is generally considered the better place? I've been hitting up the one near cvs with best results, but worry I might be missing out on the other (asian angle I think? The one time I went to the other one it was not a great experience. Cold room and no handshake (though she apologized and said to come back next time for 'more' What do you guys recommend? Thinking about trying out the newburg one, but heard that they tease & upsell alot so that's putting me off.

LilJimmy
02-03-17, 10:28
So which place on Morgan is generally considered the better place? I've been hitting up the one near cvs with best results, but worry I might be missing out on the other (asian angle I think? The one time I went to the other one it was not a great experience. Cold room and no handshake (though she apologized and said to come back next time for 'more' What do you guys recommend? Thinking about trying out the newburg one, but heard that they tease & upsell alot so that's putting me off.The one in the strip mall near pizza place on Morgan is fine. Nothing special. Typical AMP experience. The surrounding area is kind of rough, though I guess that can be said about most of Evansville.

LilJimmy
02-03-17, 10:31
The one in the strip mall near pizza place on Morgan is fine. Nothing special. Typical AMP experience. The surrounding area is kind of rough, though I guess that can be said about most of Evansville.I should have added I've on more than one occasion been there to find another patron in the waiting / entry area. If this bothers you just be aware. It's a bit unusual for AMP to ever let 2 customers together. Usually they shuffle you off to a room first thing.

Graf 61
02-03-17, 23:03
The one in the strip mall near pizza place on Morgan is fine. Nothing special. Typical AMP experience. The surrounding area is kind of rough, though I guess that can be said about most of Evansville.What bothers you about that area? The grade school across the street?

Velroy
02-04-17, 18:52
Hit up my girl Sophia again a few weeks ago. It was a bit different of a visit this time around. I made my appointment fairly early on and when I arrived there was a guy drinking a beer in the parking lot. He seemed in his own world so I went in. At this point everything is normal but about 25 minutes in someone else came. She answered the door and whoever it was left and she came back in. She said it was a very good customer and at that point I thought here comes the rush job. We get to the flip and the door bell rings again. After a couple of minutes she comes back and starts talking about a car and wanting to know what I drive. She starts the message on the flip but seems to have suddenly become very cautious. She lightly brushed up against the fellas and asked me. Well said "you no trouble right?" I explained to her again who I was and how often I had been there. Funnily enough when I described my winter coat (it's a sports team) she instantly remembered and from there things got happy real quick. She apologized numerous times for thinking I was whatever. I wasn't the only one who left the room happy in the end as we got a bit friendly. No FS though.

MiloCarter
03-01-17, 12:59
Eastern Massage in Newburgh has been good to me. I went one last time in January before I moved. I will have to say the first couple of times I went there, I was disappointed. But I went back a few more and mamasan took a liking to me and this was a good thing because she is the hottest woman there. Just know, the full menu can be had if you make yourself memorable to the mamasan.

Diver902
03-02-17, 13:46
What's the scoop on the MP next to Hacienda?? Anyone been there? Looks like a legit, NO FUN, place. However, they post a pic of a hot girl with great tits, so. ??

Just checkin.

Edward400
03-02-17, 21:22
Susu is back finally. Still same menu.

Zach1
03-07-17, 13:24
I've been visiting the place on 1st Avenue off and on for the last several months. I've had sessions with 3 different girls there.

Two of them made me happy without me having to ask or anything, just the typical, it okay?

The last time I went, it was a different girl than the other 2 and when it came to "that" part, she nudged my hand for me to take care of it. I politely asked if she would, it took some convincing to get her to take care of it, but then she opened up and I was able to lift her shirt and see some things. It ended up being pretty nice.

But my question, and reason for my post. Who is this Susu girl that I've seen mentioned several times throughout this thread? What does she look like, and what place on Morgan is she back at now?

Thanks!

Macthesword
03-09-17, 02:48
Hey gang. I'll be visiting Evansville a couple times over the next month or so and looking for an AMP. Any suggestions? There used to be a decent one in Henderson KY but it was last year when I was there and the number is no longer good. Not looking for FS just a good massage and to leave happy without breaking the bank. Please PM me if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

Graf 61
03-09-17, 09:25
I've been visiting the place on 1st Avenue off and on for the last several months. I've had sessions with 3 different girls there.

Two of them made me happy without me having to ask or anything, just the typical, it okay?

The last time I went, it was a different girl than the other 2 and when it came to "that" part, she nudged my hand for me to take care of it. I politely asked if she would, it took some convincing to get her to take care of it, but then she opened up and I was able to lift her shirt and see some things. It ended up being pretty nice.

But my question, and reason for my post. Who is this Susu girl that I've seen mentioned several times throughout this thread? What does she look like, and what place on Morgan is she back at now?

Thanks!Who knows how it's really spelt, but Zhu-Zhu is a reasonably attractive lady probably 45 or so in age. Not really hot anymore, but usually the best Asian Massage on Morgan Avenue has to offer. She's pleasant and does a pretty good job.

Asian Massage is in the strip-mall on the corner of Morgan and Weinbach.

I've lost my ardor for Asian massage in general as I feel it's not really good value, but I've been choosing First Avenue over Morgan on the occasions I do take the plunge because at least the girls there tend to be young and fairly pretty.

Zach1
03-09-17, 12:46
Who knows how it's really spelt, but Zhu-Zhu is a reasonably attractive lady probably 45 or so in age. Not really hot anymore, but usually the best Asian Massage on Morgan Avenue has to offer. She's pleasant and does a pretty good job.

Asian Massage is in the strip-mall on the corner of Morgan and Weinbach.

I've lost my ardor for Asian massage in general as I feel it's not really good value, but I've been choosing First Avenue over Morgan on the occasions I do take the plunge because at least the girls there tend to be young and fairly pretty.I've been happy with First Avenue, I was just wondering if there were better options out there. It sounds like I need to stick with where I've been going though.

Thanks again Graf 61.

Zach1
03-09-17, 19:49
So I am fairly new to the whole AMP thing. I started going a few months ago after stumbling across this page / forum.

What exactly are the "rules" or practices of fellow goers? Do most wait for the flip and the casual graze from the masseuse before getting a feel or touch yourself? Or is it acceptable to maybe get a couple feels in while laying face down? Like maybe when she's up on the table right above your head or something?

I enjoy the whole process, but thus far I have waited until they intiate the "happy" part before get a feel of her.

I am just curious to know what others do and how everyone goes about the whole session.

Iusig
03-10-17, 17:51
Break the ice early. When you get to the room they tell you to undress and lay down on the table. I take my time, and actually stay standing until after the lady comes back in. When she does come back in, I'm in my birthday suit and I ask for a hug. My hands roam a little bit maybe. So she knows before I even lay down (1) I'm interested and (2) I been here before. So then I lay face down, and I get handy (to the extent possible LOL it's a weird angle to reach up like that). It's almost always allowed over clothes at least. Also while I'm face down, I'll lift my hind end up when she gets to my upper legs, giving her a chance to visit the boys.

After the flip, I'm always want more than just a handshake and make make sure she knows. I test the waters by roaming, but also talk. I'm assertive but not aggressive, and always settle for what's offered. Maybe once in my life have I not gotten at least a handshake, but I do always check places like this before I go somewhere new to make sure they're at least down with the program.

I'm picky about the provider's body. I always research places first so I get the best shot at a provider with a body style I'll like, but you still can never know until you actually go to visit. Unless I know who I want to see, I will ask to see available providers and if I'm unhappy with the choices I'm not afraid to leave and save my money for another day. Like from the posts here, it seemed a good bet that I'd like Coco on 1st ave was someone I would want to see, so when I went there I called ahead to be sure she was available. If I ever go to one of the two on Morgan, you can bet your ass I'll be asking to see the providers because none of them sound all that appealing to me based on reviews here.

If they ever ask if I've been to their location before, I'm always honest. If I have, I say yes. If I haven't, I say I haven't been to this one, but I've been to plenty of others. I don't need to lie because of how I approach the visit from the beginning, but many other people who give advice say to always say you've been there before.

So I am fairly new to the whole AMP thing. I started going a few months ago after stumbling across this page / forum.

What exactly are the "rules" or practices of fellow goers? Do most wait for the flip and the casual graze from the masseuse before getting a feel or touch yourself? Or is it acceptable to maybe get a couple feels in while laying face down? Like maybe when she's up on the table right above your head or something?

I enjoy the whole process, but thus far I have waited until they intiate the "happy" part before get a feel of her.

I am just curious to know what others do and how everyone goes about the whole session.

Macthesword
03-12-17, 12:04
I'm coming to Evansville next week. Which AMP is a better option. 1st ave or Morgan? Those are the only 2 I found unless someone has a better option.

Graf 61
03-12-17, 22:05
I'm coming to Evansville next week. Which AMP is a better option. 1st ave or Morgan? Those are the only 2 I found unless someone has a better option.First Avenue girls tend to be younger and prettier. First Avenue is marginally more expensive. The service levels are about the same.

Mman69
03-13-17, 07:14
What about Newburg? I hear a lot about 1st ave and morgan nothing on Newburg. Any info?

Mman69
03-13-17, 22:07
I've got a UTR bbw gives a great rub! PM for details.

Graf 61
03-15-17, 22:43
What about Newburg? I hear a lot about 1st ave and morgan nothing on Newburg. Any info?I went a couple of times too many. No reason to go back. I've heard reports of different results but it's too far out of my way to roll the dice again.

Mman69
03-16-17, 19:08
Lisa 👍128077;.

Mman69
03-19-17, 00:36
Lisa 👍128077;.Lisa, two thumbs up!

DanMonger
03-19-17, 13:29
She's the best. She left me drained.

DanMonger
03-19-17, 13:32
Lisa, two thumbs up!Age and description? I'll visit her. Thanks for the info.

Mman69
03-19-17, 18:14
Age and description? I'll visit her. Thanks for the info.Early 20's, 5'4 tight spinner nice tits!

Graf 61
03-20-17, 13:51
Early 20's, 5'4 tight spinner nice tits!Lisa is genuinely pretty but I'd guess late twenties at least and there probably isn't much under that padded bra. Since it's not coming off, it doesn't really matter though, does it?

She is very sweet and provides about as good a service as one can expect in a broken-down, blue-law, backward little city like Evansville.

Mman69
03-20-17, 16:47
Lisa is genuinely pretty but I'd guess late twenties at least and there probably isn't much under that padded bra. Since it's not coming off, it doesn't really matter though, does it?

She is very sweet and provides about as good a service as one can expect in a broken-down, blue-law, backward little city like Evansville.I would agree with the age, it is kinda dark in there. I had my hands on them but you could be right about the padded part as well. I received excellent service.

Pjg16
03-20-17, 20:47
Hi, is there a link / digits for Lisa?

I would agree with the age, it is kinda dark in there. I had my hands on them but you could be right about the padded part as well. I received excellent service.

Graf 61
03-21-17, 11:40
Hi, is there a link / digits for Lisa?I don't think I've ever seen a web-site for an Asian Massage Parlor. The phone number for First Avenue Massage and Spa is 812-204-9019 according to Rub Maps.

Mman69
03-24-17, 20:43
I've got a UTR very good at what she does and enjoys it. Pm for details.

DocSeuss
03-26-17, 10:25
Had a massage yesterday with Lisa. I agree with most of what was said below. She does have a spinner body and height seems pretty accurate. However, she's mid-30's, not 20's. Most asians are a good decade older than you think. I got the bra down and the boobs out and they're a 34 B. Decent handful and those nips were hard and very suckable. Started with a good, hard massage and teased the boys a bit and let me roam the entire time and lots of LFK. On the flip, she gave me a HJ and I sat up, pulled her tights and panties down and pulled her close with my legs while sitting on the edge of the bed. We started DFK and I put FIV and squeezed her ass cheeks the whole time. She got very wet and more aggressive with her DFK. She laid me down and I licked those nips while she continued the HJ until I finished. Afterwards, she cleaned me up in the shower and then I had her work on a couple spots on my shoulder and neck a little more. Good experience for the AMP's around here.