PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

M Laser
02-11-08, 23:58
I've been in Bloomington for about four years now and in that time there has intermitent action; vanessa, lacie, a couple of others. Every once in awhile a working gal will surface but they seem to gone just as quickly.

During this past four years I have seen what I believe to be "street walkers" on at least two occasions. First one was to damn ugly, the second time was two together - both 5's.

So, how do we creat our cities Red Light District? Can it be done? I think the answer is yes; it is supply and demand. We have to communicate the demand, once the demand is recognized the supply will follow.

First, where do we want the area to be? The "Hill" area or 17th, near the end by the book stores? I think either will work - give your input to this forum. Then...

Communicate the demand - How?

(1) Mention you saw a / some working girls in a given area

(2) Mention it to ligitimate or potential providers

(3) Mention it in bars

(4) Communicate it on IT forums such as this, especially those frequented by local girls and or university students.

- Craigslist
- Yahoo Group (start one)
- any of them that you can think of

(5) Make up some cards / notes, tack them to some telephone polls in the area saying something like "will pay roses to girl for quick date"

(6) CRUISE THE AREA - make it a point to cruise the area. If we communicate the demand, and get just one or two girls to walk the stroll, and, there is no one out there, no demand - they will go away. However, if they make a stroll, get picked up, make a little money - they will talk and there is nothing like word of mouth advertising.

Lets give it a try

Joey Greco
02-14-08, 19:56
Why don't you petition the Chamber of Commerce?

Maybe John Mellencamp would fund it.

Luchi
12-29-10, 20:52
The only experience I have had in Bloomington with Street walkers is thus. Years ago I would see an occassional lone girl walking down walnut but I could not be sure she was a street walker. There are a lot of college girls that get blasted drunk and believe it or not are dumb enough to try to walk home all by themselves. Have seen this on more than one occasion. One time I watched this girl walk from 4th street all the way down rogers till I could not see her anymore. Honestly I was not being a pervert but seriously worried that she'd get thrown in a van. A cop even pulled up. She was so PI'd she could barely walk and he let her go on her way. I'm surprised she made it unmolested as she certainly dressed like a street walker but that's the bar get up these girls wear these days.

In any case my other experience with a street walker was much closer to manifesting if I had wanted. I was at a Kliendorfer's about to go home when this girl walked up to my car. She looked a bit haggard like she'd hadn't slept and had been partying too hard. She asked for a ride to the south side of town where her car was at. She claimed she was trying to get back to her family in the south. I think it was TN or something like that. I felt for her so gave her a ride. She looked in her 20's and pretty if she wasn't all methed out. Her teeth were discolored from the use.

Anyway I listened to her story and got her to where she was going. When I was about to let her out of the car she said,"Can I do anything for you" and gave me that look. Well I'm sure for a 10er I could have had a BJ but I couldn't bring myself to take advantage of this girl plus I was super suspcious of where she had been sexually. She looked like she had been milling around at the bottom of the barrel. I can't remember. I might have given a small amount of money and let her out of the car never to be seen again. So yes, street solicitation does exist in Bloomington.

A friend of mine also told me he was solicited near the bars down town for a 10 BJ which he did not take. Drunk college girls will do wild things if you are in the right place at the right time.

Finally I heard that for a while there were some street walkers on the east side of town near the Krogers lot. I cruised it once but saw nothing. These things come and go so there is no reliable way of knowing. I'm sure anything organized would be cracked down on pretty quick. Best to just see a good local provider or get one from Indy to come down. You end up spending a whole lot of time for the potential of cheap sex but make yourself vulnerable to LE and STD. Whatever you do just be smart about it.

TipsTipsTips
12-04-14, 00:40
It's late and I was just cruising this site for areas around my stomping ground of Louisville. So here's my story about streetwalkers around Bloomington and one of my 1st experiences with streetwalkers. In the spring of 2006 I was in the area to purchase a used log splitter. Yet the guy I was buying it from could not meet me for another 2 hours then we intailly agreed on so I said what the heck at that time my truck was 4 months old and I just went for a drive (really not hunting as I did not know the area at al) So I stopped at this Pizza / liquor gas station about 10 miles south on 31 from town. Whe I went in to pay, this one girl who was in her mid 30's asked if I had any change. I said no, she then asked for a ride she was a bit thick nice red freckles and huge tits as we talked more I could tell she was either very slow or on some pills. Anyways, she offered me 40 to fuck and went to a side road and had a great time. Dropped her back off at the "station". IMO if you are looking for action you are better off going south to Austin or north to Indy.

GetLost
12-04-14, 00:52
The only experience I have had in Bloomington with Street walkers is thus. Years ago I would see an occassional lone girl walking down walnut but I could not be sure she was a street walker. There are a lot of college girls that get blasted drunk and believe it or not are dumb enough to try to walk home all by themselves. Have seen this on more than one occasion. One time I watched this girl walk from 4th street all the way down rogers till I could not see her anymore. Honestly I was not being a pervert but seriously worried that she'd get thrown in a van. A cop even pulled up. She was so PI'd she could barely walk and he let her go on her way. I'm surprised she made it unmolested as she certainly dressed like a street walker but that's the bar get up these girls wear these days.

In any case my other experience with a street walker was much closer to manifesting if I had wanted. I was at a Kliendorfer's about to go home when this girl walked up to my car. She looked a bit haggard like she'd hadn't slept and had been partying too hard. She asked for a ride to the south side of town where her car was at. She claimed she was trying to get back to her family in the south. I think it was TN or something like that. I felt for her so gave her a ride. She looked in her 20's and pretty if she wasn't all methed out. Her teeth were discolored from the use.

Anyway I listened to her story and got her to where she was going. When I was about to let her out of the car she said,"Can I do anything for you" and gave me that look. Well I'm sure for a 10er I could have had a BJ but I couldn't bring myself to take advantage of this girl plus I was super suspcious of where she had been sexually. She looked like she had been milling around at the bottom of the barrel. I can't remember. I might have given a small amount of money and let her out of the car never to be seen again. So yes, street solicitation does exist in Bloomington.

A friend of mine also told me he was solicited near the bars down town for a 10 BJ which he did not take. Drunk college girls will do wild things if you are in the right place at the right time.

Finally I heard that for a while there were some street walkers on the east side of town near the Krogers lot. I cruised it once but saw nothing. These things come and go so there is no reliable way of knowing. I'm sure anything organized would be cracked down on pretty quick. Best to just see a good local provider or get one from Indy to come down. You end up spending a whole lot of time for the potential of cheap sex but make yourself vulnerable to LE and STD. Whatever you do just be smart about it.LOL If I'm offered a BJ I take it no questions asked.

RyanIsAnAss
10-11-16, 23:18
Seems to be the one thing Bton is missing. Any reports?

TacoHead81
11-24-18, 08:41
Seems to be the one thing Bton is missing. Any reports?I'm in Indianapolis curious about Btown. Too bad there's nothing posted.

BTownPerv
11-29-18, 10:16
I'm in Indianapolis curious about Btown. Too bad there's nothing posted.Despite the fact that the vast majority of the girls you will find on the street after 10 pm dress like SW, none of them actually are, they're just drunk college kids.

Walking down dark streets and alleys. Often alone. They have no concept of what they appear to be.

Soliciting one would be bad news, given the fact that they are all drilled with tales of abductions (although that miraculously doesn't stop them from roaming the streets alone or in packs at night looking like SW).

That is all.

JackNazty
01-13-19, 14:46
My job has had me in the area from Indy for the past month. I've been cruising the streets a few days a week looking for prospects with no luck! Until I snagged a WSW last Thursday at Lucky's! I was inside in the pub area eating and there she was sitting on the black sofa on her phone. Told me her name was "Libby". Mid 20's tall blonde, gap between her front teeth w / curly hair that was greasy, uncombed and pulled up in a makeshift pony tail. She was dressed in skinny jeans, generic Walmart hiking boot's and a black pleather jacket. I could tell by her facial features that she had a hobby. I also noticed she had a backpack and when I saw the wadded up clothes in there when she opened it, I knew what she was about. She grabbed her stuff and left 10-15 minutes before I did. When I was walking to my vehicle I noticed she was in the parking lot. As I walked by her she asked me if I could spare her a couple bucks for a pack of smokes. She was semi-timid, but seemed happy and had a goofy vibe about her. I told her if she was game, I could offer her more than a couple of bucks and she took the bait and asked what I had in mind. Next thing I knew we were at the Economy Inn engaged in a hot bareback carnal dream that lasted about two hrs. Very GFE, and never once looked at the time. No baby damaged, but I noticed a few dart marks on her after we got going, I didn't ask about her habit and she didn't tell. The kitty was shaved, and really tight. She was also sloppy wet, I had to wipe the kitty a few times b / c it was that wet! The price. 3 Mr. Jackson's and we split the cost of the room (which I made her register in her name so my info wasn't on file). When I dropped her back off at Lucky's, I asked her for her number, and she told me if we hooked up again she would give me her number, and until then feel free to come back to Lucky's to find her.

Trench1969
01-13-19, 23:46
My job has had me in the area from Indy for the past month. I've been cruising the streets a few days a week looking for prospects with no luck! Until I snagged a WSW last Thursday at Lucky's! I was inside in the pub area eating and there she was sitting on the black sofa on her phone. Told me her name was "Libby". Mid 20's tall blonde, gap between her front teeth w / curly hair that was greasy, uncombed and pulled up in a makeshift pony tail. She was dressed in skinny jeans, generic Walmart hiking boot's and a black pleather jacket. I could tell by her facial features that she had a hobby. I also noticed she had a backpack and when I saw the wadded up clothes in there when she opened it, I knew what she was about. She grabbed her stuff and left 10-15 minutes before I did. When I was walking to my vehicle I noticed she was in the parking lot. As I walked by her she asked me if I could spare her a couple bucks for a pack of smokes. She was semi-timid, but seemed happy and had a goofy vibe about her. I told her if she was game, I could offer her more than a couple of bucks and she took the bait and asked what I had in mind. Next thing I knew we were at the Economy Inn engaged in a hot bareback carnal dream that lasted about two hrs. Very GFE, and never once looked at the time. No baby damaged, but I noticed a few dart marks on her after we got going, I didn't ask about her habit and she didn't tell. The kitty was shaved, and really tight. She was also sloppy wet, I had to wipe the kitty a few times b / c it was that wet! The price. 3 Mr. Jackson's and we split the cost of the room (which I made her register in her name so my info wasn't on file). When I dropped her back off at Lucky's, I asked her for her number, and she told me if we hooked up again she would give me her number, and until then feel free to come back to Lucky's to find her.Are you referring to the Lucky's Market? What time was she hanging out?

JackNazty
01-14-19, 06:56
Are you referring to the Lucky's Market? What time was she hanging out?Yes it was Lucky's Market, and it was around 6:30 pm. I actually cruised by Lucky's yesterday at two different times after I got into town. No dice, didn't see her hanging around which sux b / c I really wanted to have another dream with her.

Trench1969
01-14-19, 21:30
Yes it was Lucky's Market, and it was around 6:30 pm. I actually cruised by Lucky's yesterday at two different times after I got into town. No dice, didn't see her hanging around which sux b / c I really wanted to have another dream with her.I'll be checking it / her out. I'll keep you posted.

Master Genghis
08-28-20, 11:37
New to Bloomington here and went cruising for some action.

There's some good action to be had down around Seminary Park and further south. Picked up a sweet older spinner named Wendy. Settled on. 2 for BBBJCIM and her skills are outstanding. Nice GGE with FIV and she loves her ass spanked. Finished me off while I was guiding here by her ponytail and took every drop. Moaning all the way. No digits, but you can find her around the parks down that way. Will definitely repeat.

BTownPerv
09-05-20, 17:19
New to Bloomington here and went cruising for some action.

There's some good action to be had down around Seminary Park and further south. Picked up a sweet older spinner named Wendy. Settled on. 2 for BBBJCIM and her skills are outstanding. Nice GGE with FIV and she loves her ass spanked. Finished me off while I was guiding here by her ponytail and took every drop. Moaning all the way. No digits, but you can find her around the parks down that way. Will definitely repeat.I've often wondered if any of the Seminary homeless were offering favors. Apparently at least one is!

Can you give a little more detail as far as what time of day / night you encountered this little gem? And / or any other areas you might have discovered "further south"?

Tortellini
06-22-21, 23:22
Had the chance to visit Bloomington and saw a tall brunette WSW, 5'8", long legs walking on S Walnut Street. We made eye contact yet a grey truck picked her up before me.

She was by S Walnut Street and E Wilson Street.

Anyone else see her?

I also took a drive by Seminary Park and saw the homeless people sleeping there. I also saw homeless people on E Grimes and E Davis Street.

Remember 22 rules of mongering! If you do not know what they are look them up!

Peace,

Tort.

Richardthr
08-30-21, 01:06
Had the chance to visit Bloomington and saw a tall brunette WSW, 5'8", long legs walking on S Walnut Street. We made eye contact yet a grey truck picked her up before me.

She was by S Walnut Street and E Wilson Street.

Anyone else see her?

I also took a drive by Seminary Park and saw the homeless people sleeping there. I also saw homeless people on E Grimes and E Davis Street.

Remember 22 rules of mongering! If you do not know what they are look them up!

Peace,

Tort.Was out a couple times this evening and didn't see anything. Anyone have any digits to share with someone from out of town?