PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Big Tx
01-08-06, 03:36
I saw some girls hanging out around 25th & Wabash.

Anything to this?

Big TX

Voyg1000
01-15-06, 23:45
I haven't seen anything anywhere

Big Tx
03-03-06, 01:18
Last night on the way from the Bars on 13th, saw a wsw, gave her a ride, and she gave me a ride. Great skills BBJ & Half & Half for .4. Says she hangs out around the bars, but LE is pretty strong. Tried to get a number, but she didn't have one.

Light LE. Be safe.

GrayTurner
06-13-07, 22:00
Monday night met Dawn at about 14th and Wabash. Two Jacksons for 1/2 & 1/2. Won't be back for seconds.

AvgJoe
07-10-07, 22:00
Hey fellow mongers,

I have had an experience to report. Not much of one but worth mentioning. Cruising on 13th and Liberty. CC about a 6 on the sw scale, stopped me and asked me for a ride around the corner. I was expecting the usual LE check and she just goes down on it. I have not even talked business yet. That is the end of the good news. I settled on 2 jacksons for 50\50 and she started by rubbing all over herself and moaning. then she jumped down on me and kept going till I was ready to pop then pulled away with out warning and finished by hand then rubbed it all over the car. I was pissed. She asked me to drop her off by where I picked her up and I said I am not going that way I have to go clean up. I kicked her out and high tailed it out of there. I saw others but took a chance andl lost.

Iva Bigun
11-29-07, 11:47
Found an indie provider on the Indianapolis CL page that goes by the name Anna Nicole, but she's in Terre Haute. I've read a few negative posts about her, so I was hesitant, but I went ahead and spent some time with her last nite (Wednesday) when I was in TH.

I can say, without hesitation, that whatever negative posts there were about her on CL were NOT what I encountered. During our phone conversation, she told me she was not a real GFE, as she does not kiss, but I was cool with that.

Got directions to her place when I got into Terre Haute and was met at the door by a stunning 24 year old blonde. Now if you're into the petite waify spinner types, Anna Nicole is NOT for you. This girl's a little chunky but not bad at all...she described herself to me as a "corn-fed Indiana girl", and that sums her up. BTW, the pics I saw of her on CL do not even compare to what you see in person. She looks so much better in person. Great attitude and very pleasant.

IF that was not a GFE, it was damn close. Started with a nice massage with lotion, a HJ, then I DATY til she was soaking wet and made her O with my mouth, which she told me twice that she really enjoyed, followed by some covered CG, and finished with some intense missionary pounding and an explosive finish, and ended the session with a nice warm washcloth to clean up with and talked about a little of everything for a few minutes before I left to head back up north.

AWESOME experience that I would highly recommend. She also said she travels to Cincinnati and to Baltimore, but comes back to her home in Terre Haute every couple of weeks. Very well spent 2.0.

Later,
Iva B.

Soft Dick
01-15-08, 08:31
I had the pleasure of seeing Anna Nicole on New Years Eve. Great time we had together. A plus for anyone to go see. Great body. She is a knock out. Terre Haute needs more girls like her. She took her time and gave a great massaage plus all the benefits.

Two Nutts
01-15-08, 19:36
On my way to Indy Thursday I went through Shelburn and looked over at Miss Kittys place, Parking lot was full. I have never got anything there worth a damn. Fat ass ugly women with additudes .

Straweggs
04-02-09, 00:33
Does anyone have any info on Strawberry thats been posting on CL alot lately?

Her rates are cheap, but is it worth it?

Smoke22
05-05-09, 22:54
I also have been wondering if the 2 new girls are legit that have been posting i live near terre haute and debating if its worth the drive.

Wrecked 88
06-07-09, 13:56
Saw her a few months ago in NW IN. Friendly service, although somewhat business-like. Not gfe. Everything safe.

I'd repeat if I am down in TH.

Mister Quick
07-20-09, 09:46
Two Rockville women face charges of prostitution and theft after Terre Haute Police arrested them and also cited an off-duty firefighter with soliciting prostitution.

42 year old Denise and 43 year old Connie both appeared Wednesday in Vigo Superior Court 1, where an initial charge of robbery against both women was amended to the class-D felony charge of theft. Prostitution is a class-A misdemeanor.

Both women were arrested July 10 after city police claim they met Mike at an area bar. The probable cause affidavit filed in court states the women and Mike went to a local motel to engage in sex acts, and after about an hour, two men knocked at the door of the hotel room and demanded that Mike pay the women for their services.

After a scuffle with the men, Mike escaped from the room and called police. During the scuffle, he alleges the women took his wallet and money from his pants pocket.

After their initial court appearance, Judge Michael Eldred ordered the women released on their own recognizance.

Mike appeared in Terre Haute City Court to face charges of soliciting a prostitute, a class-A misdemeanor.

Terre Haute Fire Chief Jeff Fisher said that he has not talked to Mike about the incident since Mike is on vacation. The longtime firefighter was on vacation at the time the incident occurred.

But Fisher did say that firefighters are held to a higher standard because they work for the people. He did not speculate on any job-related consequences for Odom should he be found guilty.

Whorefucker
10-08-09, 10:16
There has got to be something interesting going on in Terre Haute somewhere, it used to be Sin City!

Dicktracey
04-14-12, 15:13
Coming to TH on business this week and looking to have some fun. You can PM me if you like.

Nite View
04-17-12, 08:36
Coming to TH on business this week and looking to have some fun. You can PM me if you like.Not much happens in TH. Have two clubs 6th street ave in TH, Club Koyote in west TH. Had 2 PM but they closed awhile back. Have heard a few hits on backpage but I can't say for sure. Good luck NV

Thaute
06-07-12, 01:56
There's a girl advertising on backpage with an address. Says walk in or call. I drove by and it was just a house with an open sign in the window. How crazy is that?

Evansville Man
09-07-12, 14:04
I've PM'd a couple of Senior members, but nobody seems to know anything about any action in Vincennes, so I thought I'd toss the question out to the general group here like I did in Evansville. Does anyone know of any helpful ladies in the Vincennes, IN, area? Private individuals or massage parlors?

Thanks,

Evansville Man

Bsabiker
09-11-12, 10:02
I've PM'd a couple of Senior members, but nobody seems to know anything about any action in Vincennes, so I thought I'd toss the question out to the general group here like I did in Evansville. Does anyone know of any helpful ladies in the Vincennes, IN, area? Private individuals or massage parlors?

Thanks,

Evansville ManClose to Vincennes, to the east on 50. Satin Lady. Little club in Wheatland. Have done some otc ventures from there. One girl has worked at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada. Good luck

Sharkyyy
09-24-12, 22:06
I've been looking for a BBBJ / CIM friendly provider in TH for quite some time now, but to no avail. Anyone have any tips or suggestions? PM me.

Thaute
01-20-14, 05:42
I live in Terre Haute, have met a few of the backpqge girls. Wish there was some activity in this forum. I also found one on craigslist I'd be willing to share through pm. Anybody have any info in this town? Tired of driving to indy.

mwvoyeur
02-07-14, 20:05
I will be in Terre Haute in a couple of weeks. Looking for some local intel. I've found reviews on Jizzell, Leslie and Kara. Looks like Jizzell is at the top of my list. However, I am curious about two other BP ads, one for Diana and the other Stacey. But I have not been able to find reviews on either of these two women. Any info would be greatly appreciated. PM if you would like.

Thanks, mwvoyeur.

Quietguy
02-10-14, 17:07
Mwvoyeur and Thaute, I am on the verge of taking a job in T Haute starting next month. Maybe one to two days a week or more. I would love to share intel with you guys. Louisville on this forum is just full of helpful people, but it looks like T Haute is pretty empty. Been hunting around NR, BP, sip, and found little. Best reviews I found are for the Star Spa in Effingham... LOL. Any info I get will be happily shared.

Stay safe.

Quietguy.

SexInSTL
05-18-15, 12:36
Can someone PM me SOMETHING going on in this town? Man. It can't be THAT dead.

Azmodeus56
05-19-15, 08:36
Yes it is that dead. That is why I haven't lived there since 1974.

Can someone PM me SOMETHING going on in this town? Man. It can't be THAT dead.

Thaute
10-13-17, 18:21
This town is incredibly dead. Nothing on backpage but a couple AA providers who seem sketchy, although I have no experience with them. They shut down the AMP's which wasn't a big loss. Seen the voluptuous brunette on CL a few times, eh. Does anybody know of anything? Feel free to PM.

Covenant60
10-31-17, 17:50
Anyone been to the bookstore in the Haute? Me and mine are thinking of checking it out. Is it welcoming to couples?

Thaute
11-03-17, 08:48
Anyone been to the bookstore in the Haute? Me and mine are thinking of checking it out. Is it welcoming to couples?It's just creepy gay guys. The upstairs theatre is closed. I wouldn't waste your time.