PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Rockhard 441
06-13-06, 22:54
What a goat fuck this whole thing has turned out to be. Another great place bites the dust. Stupid politicians!

JankyFreak
06-21-06, 15:05
Looks like everyone is at the beach mongering with real women now. Oh well..

The Wood is basically dead. I wish the day were like before with LP and LS.

Some of the providers are popping up at some of the other places in the Wood.

I guess it's time to make a trip to Asia.

JF

Member #4870
06-24-06, 22:39
How come no one is posting on the site that much?

Anyone know anything on yumi from tokyo spa or jasmine (le sun)?

Chanel (le sun)?

Are they at another parlor?

Any info would be aprrecated. Please pm if you don't feel comfortable posting on the site's forum.

Thanks

Amppheliac
06-26-06, 23:56
How come no one is posting on the site that much?

Anyone know anything on yumi from tokyo spa or jasmine (le sun)?

Chanel (le sun)?

Are they at another parlor?

Any info would be aprrecated. Please pm if you don't feel comfortable posting on the site's forum.

ThanksSent you a PM. Read the second one; the first one got edited by this system.

Napalm
06-27-06, 07:32
Wow, this is really fucked up. I just got back from Iraq and was looking forward to visiting LS for some latina lovin' but that is obviously not an option anymore. I'm so glad that there is no real crime out there for the authorities to deal with. Inglewood must be a really safe place now.

If anyone knows where the latinas from LS went, or another option (besides TJ) with quality latinas and would PM me the info I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Viper92552
06-27-06, 10:22
that WT Johnson was familiar with a name on the business card at that location...I wonder if Guy S Wilson was that fat white guy (papasan...a very qeer guy) who takes the house fee and lead customers to the room?

Yeah that was hime they use to be married!

He married her in Korea then they opened a place while they were married!

And yes she worked while they were married!

Vocoon
06-29-06, 03:34
Please pm me with info.

Thanks,

Vocoon

Rubberband Man
06-29-06, 17:14
I went to OA last night. got service from sarah. was somewhat lackluster. It was super busy though. Many other mongers. Did the normal cbj, miss, doggie, reverse doggie, and busted a nut. .50 entrance .80 tip. I'd say it was a 7 total experience.

Be safe.

Peace

Woohoo59
06-29-06, 17:55
Wow, this is really fucked up. I just got back from Iraq and was looking forward to visiting LS for some latina lovin' but that is obviously not an option anymore. I'm so glad that there is no real crime out there for the authorities to deal with. Inglewood must be a really safe place now.

Yeah, no shit. Inglewood no longer has any street crime, gangs or drugs. Thus freeing up I.P.D. to relieve us of those horrible massage parlors. The city is now without crime.

The other night I cruised Inglewood with my windows open and doors unlocked and felt completely safe.

Thanks Inglewood P.D.!

Lakers02
06-29-06, 19:00
I too would greatly appreciate any help locating Jasmine or Barbie from LS. The week that I was going to finally try out Jasmine was the week after Inglewood got 86'd.

Please PM me if you can gimme a heads up! I've got lots of awesome young provider info to share. Thanks in advance.
-L02

Misfit
06-30-06, 04:58
What with all the great Inglewood AMP's (OA,LS,LP) being raided & shut-down permanantly by the bacon, we may have to start putting up flyers with the pictures of missing providers around town.

Anybody know if TA (Tokyo Acu) is still open & good old reliable Yumi is still there?

Misfit

Patbutter
06-30-06, 17:37
What with all the great Inglewood AMP's (OA,LS,LP) being raided & shut-down permanantly by the bacon, we may have to start putting up flyers with the pictures of missing providers around town.

Anybody know if TA (Tokyo Acu) is still open & good old reliable Yumi is still there?

MisfitTA is open. I went there today. Didn't ask about Yumi though. You could call and ask. They still advertise in LA Xpress.

Viper92552
07-01-06, 04:13

Misfit

No we should put their faces on the back of a box of condoms!

Vocoon
07-01-06, 16:48
Those places were shut down because of investigations of tax evasion, and the slave trade of illegal imigrants. The owners were part of a RECO investigation by the justice department. New ones will rise out of the ashes!

You can still view reviews on other sites

Hominem
07-07-06, 03:47
New to the LA scene. I went to TA today and paid for 30 mins. Three girls were working: Hanna, Pepsi, and June. I had Hanna, because the other girls were busy with other customers. Hanna was probably in her early to mid 30's and did not have a tight body nor a pretty face. Kind of chubby with large breasts. She did have a good attitude, though, but did tell me to hurry up after mamasan knocked on the door. Overall, service was nothing to write home about. Having never mongered in LA, I was surprised to find that Hanna simply moved her clothing to the side. Can someone tell me if this is standard protocol in LA or just at TA? And, if so, why? This was the first time that I had experienced this.

Oswalt
07-07-06, 14:07
Not standard practice but I did have Pepsi do that when I had her.

OC Man
07-07-06, 14:30
Please PM me if you have info on Jasmine from LS or Chanell from Santa Monica/ Hollywood.

Thanks. I'm Jonesin'

FedEx
07-07-06, 22:37
This is a sign of LE fear. A lot of times after raids, the girls are so afraid to be caught in the act, that they leave the clothes on and just move them to the side. I saw this happen over the years and it's strictly fear.

If she hears a commotion outside, she can "be dressed" again in a couple of seconds. And all you need is a pair of boxer shorts.

As The Wood is now shut down for our hobby, the only brave souls who provide us with fun, are really frightened and try to protect themselves and their place of employment (and probably their only source of income).

Just my 2 cents,
Fedex

New to the LA scene. I went to TA today and paid for 30 mins. Three girls were working: Hanna, Pepsi, and June. I had Hanna, because the other girls were busy with other customers. Hanna was probably in her early to mid 30's and did not have a tight body nor a pretty face. Kind of chubby with large breasts. She did have a good attitude, though, but did tell me to hurry up after mamasan knocked on the door. Overall, service was nothing to write home about. Having never mongered in LA, I was surprised to find that Hanna simply moved her clothing to the side. Can someone tell me if this is standard protocol in LA or just at TA? And, if so, why? This was the first time that I had experienced this.

Lucky21
07-08-06, 00:17
Just curious, so don't beat me up too bad.

There's lots of chatter here about Inglewood and yearning for the high volume providers that used to be available there. Been there, done that, but there's still good, mainstream stuff available elsewhere in south bay.

Vlad De Sade
07-08-06, 01:32
Mongers,

FedEx is correct. This behavior indicates a fear of being busted by LE!!! And it is terrible for our fantasy's. Seriously, I want naked Kgirls not half clothed Cgirls...

Late, V da Sadist

Hominem
07-08-06, 03:05
Mongers,

FedEx is correct. This behavior indicates a fear of being busted by LE!!! And it is terrible for our fantasy's. Seriously, I want naked Kgirls not half clothed Cgirls...

Late, V da SadistIt definitely put a damper on things. It *might* have been ok if she were wearing only a skirt and tank top but she also had on a bra and underwear. So there was a lot of clothing that needed to be hiked up or moved aside.

Separately, I got brief glimpses of both Pepsi and June in the hallway. Although I don't know which one is which, one was definitely better looking than the other. My guess, based on reading reviews, is that the better looking one was June. In addition, Hanna said that they were expecting a new girl at the end of next week. I don't think that I'll be heading back, though.

Webcams
07-08-06, 11:19
FedEx is correct. This behavior indicates a fear of being busted by LE!!! Agree, Although Sometimes I think it's hot to have a cute girl pull her pantys to the side for a good reaming.

I have been less then immpressed with the talent as of late, the old line up of 20 something year old hot latinas is history. We must locate the promised land damnit!

AsianFan
07-08-06, 13:30
Anyone know what is going on with Star in Gardena? They have been closed a lot lately. I called this morning and Mamasan said everything was fine, but when I asked who was working she said "two new girls" and declined to give more information. Seems suspicious to me, just wanted to check if anyone had been there within the last week or so and what their experience was.

Thanks,
AF

PlaneGuy
07-08-06, 14:24
This is a sign of LE fear. A lot of times after raids, the girls are so afraid to be caught in the act, that they leave the clothes on and just move them to the side. I saw this happen over the years and it's strictly fear.

If she hears a commotion outside, she can "be dressed" again in a couple of seconds. And all you need is a pair of boxer shorts.

As The Wood is now shut down for our hobby, the only brave souls who provide us with fun, are really frightened and try to protect themselves and their place of employment (and probably their only source of income).

Just my 2 cents,
Fedex

If the Hanna, June and Pepsi are the same ones I am thinking of, they used to work at Vicks, which was recently busted.

Joe Monger
07-10-06, 22:01
I had an amazing experience this weekend at a local MP. Have any of you guys ever been to the MP's in TJ? The place I went to reminds me of one. You get to see the lineup and choose your girl. Reminds me of Le Sun in its' heyday. Standard .4 entry fee and $1. for the girl. That's all the info I'm going to give on the general board. For more detailed info hit me up with a PM.

Joe

Amppheliac
07-10-06, 23:53
I had an amazing experience this weekend at a local MP. Have any of you guys ever been to the MP's in TJ? The place I went to reminds me of one. You get to see the lineup and choose your girl. Reminds me of Le Sun in its' heyday. Standard .4 entry fee and $1. for the girl. That's all the info I'm going to give on the general board. For more detailed info hit me up with a PM.

JoeCan you share this info with a fellow monger?

I'm very interested.

Thanks in advance.

Vlad De Sade
07-11-06, 02:03
Amp...,

Dude, I dont want to be a d**k but my brother Joe is not gonna PM YOU anything, ever period!

I may be wrong... However, I doubt it.

Keep mongering, post relevant info and be patient... I am talking waiting months, if not years, to build up your personal reputation as a "respected monger" who knows the game inside & out!

Sorry, this is such an oppressive time in our hobby for YOU to be breakin your bones in. I dont envy YOU at all. Good luck & be smarter than the man.

Peace, V da Sadist

Joe Monger
07-11-06, 03:47
Keep mongering, post relevant info and be patient... I am talking waiting months, if not years, to build up your personal reputation as a "respected monger" who knows the game inside & out!

Peace, V da Sadist

The Truth. Plainly spoken.

Amppheliac
07-12-06, 00:02
Amp...,

Dude, I dont want to be a d**k but my brother Joe is not gonna PM YOU anything, ever period!

Sorry, this is such an oppressive time in our hobby for YOU to be breakin your bones in. I dont envy YOU at all. Good luck & be smarter than the man.

Peace, V da SadistSeems that both you guys are so proud of yourselves for "doing it for so long" and "knowing the game inside out," having your own "senior members club," and looking down on others who are not as "senior" as you. If that be the case, perhaps you should have made it clear on this general board that you would only PM "trusted members" of your own exclusive "senior members club" to show your true discriminating nature against so called "newbies." Just because I don't have as many posts on this website as you two, doesn't necessarily mean that I haven't been at this as long as the next monger. Regardless of which forum I visit or participate on, I don't waste my posts making unnecessary comments or making fun of others, and so don't run up my post count. Instead, I use PM - which I intended to do in respond to Joe Monger's original post, but hit the wrong button which ended up for the whole world to see. So thank you for your "older brotherly" advise of posting relevant info, blah blah blah. You won't see any from me; why should I share info with guys like you who aren't willing to do the same? Is that fair? I'll continue to use PM, resting assured that NOT all "senior mongers" out there are as selfish and as discriminatory as you. Period!

CougarXR7
07-12-06, 01:05
Does anyone else here remember Melissa, a petite Latina who worked at Le Sun during its heyday? Really tiny, five feet tall at the most, with red streaks in her hair?

A fellow monger on another message board was supposed to give me the 411 on her and some of the other girls. Unfortunately, he seems to have dropped out of sight.

Amppheliac
07-12-06, 02:22
Uhhh.... Not really. I for one have recieved outstanding information from Vlad via PM and I have a very low post count compared to some others in this forum.

PS, I read Pretty much ALL of the previous posts in many different cities upon joining and gave out DETAILED reports. I reccomend you do the same. Most newbie questions have already been touched upon. Additionally, when my questions or PM's were ignored I didn't get all but hurt about it and start complaining about it.

People tend to be more helpful when you're not bitching and moaning.

Cobra ComanderFirst, I appreciate your friendlier tone. And no, I wasn't bitching and moaning when I first requested for info from Joe Monger. Nor was I hurt and complained because a question or PM was ignored. My reaction to Vlad was strictly due to his patronizing me, someone whom he didn't know, especially when my first post (intended to be a PM) wasn't even addressed to him anyway. Maybe he was just trying to give some advice. But I didn't appreciate the condenscending manner in which he came across. A more mature tone and response like yours will be much better received.

Anyway, enough venting. No more on this. This board is meant to share AMP info after all.

Joe Monger
07-12-06, 02:48
Uhhh.... Not really. I for one have recieved outstanding information from Vlad via PM and I have a very low post count compared to some others in this forum.

PS, I read Pretty much ALL of the previous posts in many different cities upon joining and gave out DETAILED reports. I reccomend you do the same. Most newbie questions have already been touched upon. Additionally, when my questions or PM's were ignored I didn't get all but hurt about it and start complaining about it.

People tend to be more helpful when you're not bitching and moaning.

Cobra Comander

Well said. Vlad (still Patrick Bateman to me) is one of the most respected and well spoken members of this forum. After re-reading his post I detect no malice towards Amppheliac at all. And let me add that anyone named "Cobra Commander" gets automatic respect from ME. G.I. Joe mutafucka! :)

Joe

Vocoon
07-13-06, 17:16
Visited Star In Gardena. PM me if you would like details

FedEx
07-14-06, 12:14
Vlad de Sade,

Check your PM.

Fedex

Amp...,

Peace, V da Sadist

Rockhard 441
07-14-06, 13:06
Originally posted by "Socalasian:"

"I've gotten 22 PM's asking me how I hook up for $50 at AMP condos. Guess what... I don't...

Get this through your heads please...

.5 = $50
$ = $100
$.5 = $150
$$ = $200
$$.5 = $250

Do you understand? Geez...

Do some research before you send dumb ass PM's and don't ask for 8 phone numbers for 8 different girls and apartments if you name looks like this:

IlliterateOne
Reports: 0

Gotta rant on a Monday... 22 PM's- two worth reading...

Happy Hunting!"

Seeing this one again was great. I'm still laughing hysterically!

Vlad De Sade
07-15-06, 00:32
Joe,

I know isn't CC's handle cool. I loved it when I first read his posts last year on the Ventura board.

Cobra Comander YOUR name says it all. YOU rule the Nard!

Amp... - Please do post some pertinent intel discreetly. We would all appreciate it. Or just PM us seniors that ya like and attempt to barter your intel. Its worked before...

Brothers,

I will be mongering w/a vengenace next week. I have just gotten thru the most stressful work related month in my entire career.

Holy shit, I am gonna be fine. Now, I will slay a fresh faced K girls in the 626 to celebrate. Don't worry Amp I will not post anything. At all. Because atleast some places are still GOLDEN & SACRED!!!

Peace, V da Sadist

PlaneGuy
07-15-06, 00:55
Seems that both you guys are so proud of yourselves for "doing it for so long" and "knowing the game inside out," having your own "senior members club," and looking down on others who are not as "senior" as you. If that be the case, perhaps you should have made it clear on this general board that you would only PM "trusted members" of your own exclusive "senior members club" to show your true discriminating nature against so called "newbies." Just because I don't have as many posts on this website as you two, doesn't necessarily mean that I haven't been at this as long as the next monger. Regardless of which forum I visit or participate on, I don't waste my posts making unnecessary comments or making fun of others, and so don't run up my post count. Instead, I use PM - which I intended to do in respond to Joe Monger's original post, but hit the wrong button which ended up for the whole world to see. So thank you for your "older brotherly" advise of posting relevant info, blah blah blah. You won't see any from me; why should I share info with guys like you who aren't willing to do the same? Is that fair? I'll continue to use PM, resting assured that NOT all "senior mongers" out there are as selfish and as discriminatory as you. Period!

Amp, they are not being selfish, or discriminatory, they are being cautious. LE does look at this board, and too much information makes their job easier... That makes many of us slightly paranoid and we just want to establish some trust before we share information.

Amppheliac
07-15-06, 02:20
Amp, they are not being selfish, or discriminatory, they are being cautious. LE does look at this board, and too much information makes their job easier... That makes many of us slightly paranoid and we just want to establish some trust before we share information.Planeguy,

Thanks for the kind explanation. Appreciate it.

OC Man
07-15-06, 16:38
Long session...had fun...but couldn't understand her name. Face 7 - Looks 7 very nice and thin with a nice ass.... MMS said Sunny was on vacation. Who knows...

VeryInterest
07-17-06, 17:22
I went to Agape last week and asked for a young girl, but mms gave me a 30ish Korean. 1.2 for fs. service was about a 5, and looks a 6.

Amppheliac
07-18-06, 23:33
Has anyone been to that MP in Gardena on Redondo west of Western? I see their ad in LA Weekly and wonder what's on their menu. Am considering checking it out, but if someone has already done so and if it's not worthwhile, then I'd rather not waste my time. Any info would be appreciated (PM if you don't feel comfortable posting).

Thanks in advance.

Veryniceguy043
07-19-06, 23:36
The AMP I used regularly was recently closed. Was in Gardena, named Sun Accu, was on Van Ness street. My favorite provider was Monica. Anyone know her whereabouts now?

Mphelper909
07-25-06, 11:05
Feds Say East Texas Dirt Track Holds a Dirty Little Secret

A California 'motocross mom' is accused of using her facility to hide proceeds from brothels.

By Peter Y. Hong, Times Staff Writer

July 22, 2006

PALESTINE, Texas — When Kimberly Mao paid a local doctor last summer a little more than a million dollars for a sprawling ranch in horse country here, folks thought she was just another well-to-do city dweller seeking a rural retreat in the piney woods of East Texas.

But weeks after the 47-year-old Hacienda Heights woman purchased the property, bulldozers began cutting a winding course of bumps and berms into the soil, turning the tranquil farm into a raceway for the fast-growing sport of motocross.

Neighbors were outraged. "People move to the country for peace and quiet, not to live next to a motorcycle track," said resident and Dallas Police Det. Warren Martin. Local authorities, however, said there was nothing they could do.

Then things really got racy.

On April 18, Mao was arrested in Madisonville, Texas, for allegedly heading a multimillion-dollar prostitution and money laundering conspiracy. In a 40-count federal indictment, the government said she hid profits from her brothels in Inglewood, South Gate, Baldwin Park and Dallas in the East Texas property and four other tracks she owned in California, Texas and Florida, collectively named MX Oasis.

She has pleaded not guilty and is free on bail.

Federal prosecutors say Mao's case reveals the vast reach of global organized crime — from prostitutes' home countries in Asia and Latin America to brothels in Southern California and finally to farm communities in rural Texas.

But Roger Jon Diamond, the Santa Monica lawyer representing Mao, said the government is trying to bootstrap a questionable low-level prostitution case into a major prosecution to feed "the Bush administration pandering to its right wing, fundamentalist, evangelical base."

"To use an old _expression, they have made a federal case out of this," he said.

He also said Mao didn't know anything about any prostitution her tenants may have conducted.

Federal action against prostitution involving foreign women "trafficked" by brothel owners has indeed been a Bush administration priority. Justice Department officials say they have tripled the number of sex trafficking prosecutions since 2001.

In an operation in San Francisco and Los Angeles a year ago, hundreds of federal agents and local police swarmed massage parlors, chiropractic offices and apartments suspected of being brothels, arresting 45 people and detaining 150 suspected prostitutes.

No trafficking charges resulted, though two alleged San Francisco brothel owners pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of alien harboring.

The raids led to Mao's indictment, said Assistant U.S. Atty. Carmen Luege. The case has not produced trafficking charges either.

Ironically, what Diamond calls the "fundamentalist, evangelical base" could aptly describe Mao. Deeply religious, according to those who know her, she sends her teenage daughter to an evangelical Christian private school in the San Gabriel Valley.

Federal tax records show that Mao has contributed heavily to Christian groups. In 2004 alone, her charitable foundation donated more than $170,000, including $40,000 to her Hacienda Heights church, Hosanna Presbyterian, and $95,000 to MXers for Jesus, a group that holds religious services at motocross races. Neither officials from the church nor the MXers group could be reached for comment.

In the family-centered world of dirt bike racing, Mao was known for her devotion to her 16-year-old son's budding amateur career.

"She was a motocross mom," said Andrew Campo, a freelance journalist who met Mao on the racing circuit and is her spokesman.

Mao purchased a motor home to transport her son and his motorcycles to races across the country and arranged for home-schooling to free his schedule. Her racetracks were both a business venture and an investment in her son, Campo said.

Campo, who lived at the Palestine track with Mao and her family most of March, said his boss' days revolved around her son's grueling daily training, which began with bike prep at 7 a.m., followed by morning gym workouts and riding through much of the day. Mao prepared healthy fare for her son and other racers in training, Campo said, and ran errands so they wouldn't be interrupted.

She also prayed a lot, said Alan McDonald, the caretaker who maintains the track, which remains open on weekends. "She prayed for two hours straight," he said.

McDonald, who believes that Mao is innocent, called her "the best boss I've ever had." She offered to help pay his medical bills after his hospitalization for a heart condition, McDonald said.

Mao charged riders $15 a head to practice their moves on weekends. Eventually, she planned to develop a series of nationally sanctioned races, which would draw thousands of spectators to her tracks, Campo said, and build lodging at the tracks for the spectators.

Prosecutor Luege said these businesses "would not stand on their own. If you shut off the illegal income, the businesses would not survive."

On top of the purchase price, Mao "must have spent $50,000 to $80,000 getting the track ready," said Charles E. Dickens, a jewelry store owner whose cattle graze next to Mao's track. "I know how much it costs to lease the earth-movers and equipment. I'm a businessman. It just didn't make sense to me."

The government, in its indictment and a 74-page search warrant affidavit, alleged that the real source of the money for the tracks were six brothels Mao owned in Southern California, including a tanning and foot salon and a massage parlor in Inglewood, two health clubs in South Gate and a massage parlor in Baldwin Park.

Mao hid her involvement through elaborate fronts, the government alleged. Three others charged with her — Edward Lutt, Charles E. Fields and Randall Johnson — posed as owners of the businesses while funneling the bulk of earnings to Mao, according to the affidavit.

All have pleaded not guilty and, along with Mao, are awaiting trial in February.

In 2002, for instance, Randall Johnson, the legal owner of Health Therapy in Baldwin Park, reported making $29,000 in profits, while paying Mao $550,000 in "consulting fees," according to the indictment.

The pattern was repeated by the other businesses, authorities contend. From 2000 to 2005, Mao's firm, ZNC Plaza Inc., received $6.6 million in "royalty payments" or consulting fees from the businesses owned by Lutt, Fields and Johnson, the government alleged.

In 1988, Mao was charged with pimping and conspiracy, and in 1995 she was charged in Los Angeles County with keeping a house of ill fame. Diamond said she was not convicted on any of the charges.

According to a search warrant affidavit filed in the current case, a woman at one of Mao's buildings told an Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent that Mao had confided that she once worked as a prostitute. Diamond denied the allegation.

The lawyer compared Mao's situation to a hypothetical case of vendors at Staples Center selling beer to young customers. "Should Jerry Buss or Donald Sterling be held responsible?" Diamond asked, referring to the owners of the Lakers and Clippers. "It's possible there was an isolated act of hanky-panky" at Mao's properties, Diamond said, but "that doesn't make the whole enterprise illegal."

Meanwhile, Mao's website, http://www.mxoasis.com/ , has announced that her group has been able to "work through" events "better fit for a Hollywood blockbuster" and refocus on the "original vision." Motorcyclists are still gunning around the Palestine track as federal authorities and Mao contest whether the property can be seized as the fruit of the alleged prostitution.

Anderson County Sheriff Greg Taylor and others in Palestine don't care about the particulars of the federal case against Mao, as long as the track is shut down.

"It'll suit me just fine," Taylor said. "My problems will be solved."

Look at what massage money can buy

http://www.mxoasis.com

jimbehr2000
07-26-06, 02:24
Damn. That Mao is pretty hot.

Misfit
07-28-06, 05:40
Damn massage money sure can buy alot if you don't get caught. What I find interesting is that both LS & LP reamain closed however HT in BP is still open. I guess BP city officials also acceprt donations to there charity of choice if you know what I mean.

Misfit

BenderOver
07-28-06, 10:39
The KAMP that's still open is a different KAMP chain. The one mentioned in BP was the one located on F and it is indeed closed for good. This doesn't mean what you say about officials and donations aren't true though.

Bender

Damn massage money sure can buy alot if you don't get caught. What I find interesting is that both LS & LP reamain closed however HT in BP is still open. I guess BP city officials also acceprt donations to there charity of choice if you know what I mean.

Misfit

Mphelper909
07-28-06, 11:05
Damn. That Mao is pretty hot.That Mao is her daughter that goes to a local Christian School!

LOL

One Wing Low
07-28-06, 11:41
Mao and her 'deeply religious fundamentalist' friends must consider corrupting and pimping young girls, and helping mongers fuck them, part of their Christian Evangelical work. She's gonna go to heaven for helping million mongers come.

Her church should cater to the needs of horny mongers for free without corrupting young girls. They should line up the old horny church ladies on the street and let our brother mongers take their liberty...

Ironically, what Diamond calls the "fundamentalist, evangelical base" could aptly describe Mao. Deeply religious, according to those who know her, she sends her teenage daughter to an evangelical Christian private school in the San Gabriel Valley.

Federal tax records show that Mao has contributed heavily to Christian groups. In 2004 alone, her charitable foundation donated more than $170,000, including $40,000 to her Hacienda Heights church, Hosanna Presbyterian, and $95,000 to MXers for Jesus, a group that holds religious services at motocross races. Neither officials from the church nor the MXers group could be reached for comment.

http://www.mxoasis.com

Baldy Cruiser
07-28-06, 13:58
Mao,

I think I banged her 30 years ago. She gave a mean wiener wank. For some reason she allways said a prayer before the BBBJ.

LMAO.

Baldy(GoMaoGo)Cruiser

Webcams
07-29-06, 12:09
If they have that much reported on paper can you imagine how much was not reported? In a cash businness, with no real expenses or paperwork or supplys to purchase your only costs would be a little to the girls, who split the tips, and the location gas, electrical, water, business lic, permits, considering none were in high value real estate markets, and most were not lavish, the profit margin was good, to have reported as much as they did is shocking, the unreported amounts must be gawdy, after all anyone every pay by check or credit card to an amp? When was the last time you got a reciept?

If all there taxes were paid on there reported amounts, and they can never prove there unreported cash income, they did a real deal on moving the money. I think the city should open a few places and then we can get more roads repaved and pay less taxes.

How sad it is when goverment spends so much of our $ on fighting massage parlors.
Weapons of Mass Erections found in Inglewood the next headline in the paper?

I am glad to see religion finds it's way into the sex trade as well, boy we really like fucking shit up these days.

Bob Mantis
07-29-06, 17:32
Here some numbers, based on what my two-year-long former AMP girlfriend told me (while she was my girlfriend, she stopped working, and, though we are no longer together, I think she still hasn't gone back): One girl takes home about $18-20K per month at a busy AMP (that's how much she took in, when she started out about 6 years ago -- if you want to freak out, think how many men that means!), and the AMP keeps about $10K per girl per month (depends on the AMP and how much they charge the girls to use the facilities). Places like LS and LP typically have 5-10 girls working on any day. Let's say 5, just for calculations. The AMP then takes $50k PER MONTH! They never shut down for holidays. Then, if the take is consistent, that means $600,000 per year. If there are 10 girls, the take is $1.2 million.

The cost to run the places is minimal. The initial renovations to put up partitions, showers, etc., are typically done by the boyfriend of the owner and the total costs are on the order of about $30-$100k, depending on how upscale they set out to be. The AMPs are typically located in poor areas of cities, which means the rent is low. AMP owners often own more than one AMP. So, multiply the take by the number of AMPS they own.

Sadly, most of the girls working at AMPs don't learn to save much. They are out buying their Mercs, Louis Vuitton handbags, jewelry, etc. Many of them have a boyfriend, whom they take care of. I have heard of a few who saved and bought mansions, but they seem to be pretty rare. Many of them have addictions to gambling or drinking. Most smoke. My girlfriend used to give me outrageously expensive gifts. Not that I needed them. But, who was I to turn them down?

Many of the girls work for just a few months a year. Some stay in the business for only a short time. Others are in it into their 60's!!! They pay for facelifts, boob jobs, tummy tucks, just to keep going. I feel pretty sad, when I think what their lives must be like. A few manage to snag husbands from their customers. One of my KAMP ATFs married a Chinese computer programmer. He didn't know that she worked at a KAMP, because she also worked part-time at a nail salon. She was the best. Oh, well...

By the way, my former girlfriend (Korean) assures me that she personally has not known of any Korean women who were forced to work at AMPs, though she believes there may be some. That is not saying that it is not organized crime.

Nother Monger
07-30-06, 17:50
Bob is pretty much right. Being Korean and visiting AMPs has afforded me pretty much the same insight. After getting to know various girls I have asked them about the business side of things and I have dated some of them outside of work. Most of them are pretty much into it for the material stuff they can buy. Korean's can be quite ostentatious at times, and due to that, many fall into the money trap.

20k/month is a lot, but quite possible for these girls. That's probably at a high mileage establishment (ie: OA, LS/LP), with a min. of 5 days. One woman I dated, she had 2 sons, a 800k home, and paid for everything. She only worked for 4 days out of the week. She was smart enough to realize that she couldn't be doing it forever, so she was saving to start a spa business. Even only working 2 or 3 days a week is enough to pay for most everything. Keep in mind, this stuff is all tax free too.

Bob Mantis
07-30-06, 19:45
I have often asked the Korean girls at AMPs about the business side of things. They are really pretty open and honest. Most will tell you that the money is addicting. Once a girl has started at an AMP, it's pretty hard to stop. There is no other job with such minimal requirements (other than that the girl be reasonably attractive -- and many Americans don't have as high standards for Asian beauty) that pays so much. The girls view it as work. So, don't go falling in love with them. And, though occasionally they do go out with customers and even fall in love with them, mostly it's just work. The best of them are really good actors. Some, who are here as "tourists" from Korea, do try to snag a husband from their customers. But, the AMPs are usually set up so that the girls don't stay at any one place for very long. It's better for business. Sometimes the marriages that do happen are shams just to get the girl a green card. The girls who I know who have been working continuously for more than a year start to burn out. They become remote, lose their ability to act enthusiastic. Then, it's time for a "vacation". Often, a permanent return to Korea.

PlaneGuy
07-30-06, 23:40
Mao and her 'deeply religious fundamentalist' friends must consider corrupting and pimping young girls, and helping mongers fuck them, part of their Christian Evangelical work. She's gonna go to heaven for helping million mongers come.

Her church should cater to the needs of horny mongers for free without corrupting young girls. They should line up the old horny church ladies on the street and let our brother mongers take their liberty...

I've travelled to MANY third-world countries, and learned that the attitudes towards prostitution are very diffferent when compared to here. They see nothing wrong with it. Many hookers are devout Church goers on their days off.

They may not love the job, but they like having a chance to make a living... Someone who is running the show sees themselves as providing these girls with a decent living.

Bad Santa
08-01-06, 17:03
This place is legit. They offer Thai massage. The massage was excellent. Cost is .4/hr.

SC

One Wing Low
08-01-06, 19:39
In Mexico, the chicas almost always make the sign of the cross with the fuck money you hand over, like they just got a blessing with that money.

The pretty girls, who make good money, are usually off the street on Sunday to go to church, doing penants for all the commercial fucking they do during the week. It seems to me that in Mexico church and sex go hand in hand, really tight.

In Argentina, the people are allegedly very religious, yet I found none of the chicas show any sign of adoration of their faith. Argentinians seem to be very open, very casual and have lots of fun with sex, no shame whatsoever.

The garota do programma in Brazil also never show any sign of their religion.

You think this super religious attitudes may have flowed down to Mexico from the archconservatives in Texas???

I've travelled to MANY third-world countries, and learned that the attitudes towards prostitution are very diffferent when compared to here. They see nothing wrong with it. Many hookers are devout Church goers on their days off.

They may not love the job, but they like having a chance to make a living... Someone who is running the show sees themselves as providing these girls with a decent living.

PlaneGuy
08-03-06, 23:20
...You think this super religious attitudes may have flowed down to Mexico from the archconservatives in Texas???

No, the ultra-conservative Catholicism is visible in many countries that were conquered by Spain in the name of "Christianity"... The Spanish were brutal about converting "savages" in to good "Christians"... Remember, they put the "Spanish" in Spanish Inquisition. (I didn't expect a Spanish Inquisition)

Mexico is a rather extreme example of the radical Spanish missionary practices because local missionaries incorporated many aspects of local religions with Catholic belief, thus adding local (and very popular) superstition to the mix.

Argentinians have a more relaxed attitude because they try to be more "European" than "South American"... Many Argentinians will proudly boast that they are not like the rest of South Americans.

Brazil was founded by Portugese, not Spanish settlers, thus they were not as radical.

JankyFreak
08-04-06, 04:03
so my friends and I decided to make a trip to the wood.

tried one of the not discreet places off century LAX T*****Y. I found some of the LP girls there before. but this time no love. They had a girl named pepsi who was not even the new coke... more like that unknown cola drink.

luckily I got the one latina that was there... camilla. nice and curvy no giggly fat all wiggly. Real DD and a butt to die for... Unfortunately it was rushed.. it was a quick gentle touch, cbj, cowgirl, mish, and then doggie.

I miss the day of LP and LS. good luck mongering guys... looks like I have to drive further to SGV...

Success Story
08-05-06, 19:35
Does anyone know where the MMS (Angie) is from LS, LP & HT?

Stiboost 1979
08-06-06, 01:20
Any one know where's Barbie?

JankyFreak
08-06-06, 20:42
Any one know where's Barbie?
barbie advertises on erosguide or ********... you can find her there...

J Jones
08-07-06, 14:28
At a Thai massage factory in Bangkok the cute little Thai girl gave a wai to the mirror before she started on me. http://www.thaistudents.com/thebeach/thaiwai.html I thought it was beautiful. So the sign of the cross by the latinas is not so unusual.

Sgt Pecker
08-09-06, 01:36
For the last week or so, Agape in Gardena has been closed for remodelling.

A few weeks before that Normandie was installing cameras at the front door after they had been closed for a while. Normandie is currently dark as well, although they may be using the back door.

Anybody got any info as to what happened?

Stiboost 1979
08-10-06, 23:50
Can any one pm the address? I heard of one out there just dont know where its at

Thanks

Toad Tamer
08-11-06, 13:25
I tried a place around the corner from Agape, Li-Li's. What a waste. Decent looking chica that doesn't have a clue. No extras and a weak rub down and her phone kept ringing. She takes off for 10 minutes and comes back eating? Don't waste your money.

Mmorrison
08-11-06, 17:32
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ers/192938485.html

Date: 2006-08-11, 2:13PM PDT

Hi Guy's do you remenber me from Le Spa on La Brea (Jasmine from Homdura)
I would love to see my old customers.

I'm still Wild XXX!

Kisses,

Jasmine

(xxx)xxx-xxxxI'm not sure of the validity, but have seen this on CL two times now.

Vocoon
08-12-06, 03:53
I hope its for real

I'm not sure of the validity, but have seen this on CL two times now.

JassLuvr
08-12-06, 12:41
The bod looks the same but nothing else does.
And...why has it been deleted from CL?

Garp526
08-12-06, 19:01

I'm not sure of the validity, but have seen this on CL two times now.Does not look like her at all, and I saw her enough to know. Also wouldn't someone from "Homdura" know how to spell it?

Member #4870
08-12-06, 22:04
That is Jasmine from Le Sun. She's always worn a wig to disguise her look as she had said some of the mongers have recognized her on the streets while out in the city with family.(shopping centers, theatres, out and about etc)

The ad is no longer up. was anyone able to get the number?

Anyone know where yumi from tokyo inglewood is at?

Any news on chanel from oriental shiatsu or la paz?

Thanks in advance

Phillippe
08-13-06, 03:16
I'm out here in Ventura County and I keep hearing from my ho's about 'Inglewood'- alot of girls out here in Ventura also work in Inglewood. I'm pretty sure they mean Inglewood proper.

So what's the deal with Inglewood? I don't see much info here about Inglewood establishments. Also, isn't Inglewood a crappy area? When I hear 'Inglewood' I think of the LA riots. Is inglewood mostly black? Or is Inglewood actually more of an industrial area than a residential area? If so, what kind of customers frequent Inglewood AMPS?

Sounds very mysterious and intriguing to me. It ain't far, are there maybe any black massuesses in Inglewood? I might like to try that.

Vlad De Sade
08-13-06, 04:47
P boy,

Brother, I gotta say something. If YOU have never been to the ghetto. Then YOU dont belong in the ghetto! Word up Trench. OPP in the house.

Seriously, if YOU are a white, upper middle class guy, from Ventura, who has no street cred or record, then count yourself as lucky. And stay away from the Century corridor. Its no place for a newbie or just some curoius monger from the burbs...

YOU can be arrested by LE. Killed by Pimps, drug dealers, gangstas, or a crazed ROB girl. Poor & homeless are everywhere. And thats the truth. Yes, its a rush of adrenaline to stroll the Pig & Century. However, I dont advise a newbie to jump into this scene. In todays turbulent times its hard for all mongers. All the popular Amps are closed. The others are off the radar. And the sw's are sparse nowadays IMHO.

If YOU must go on this adventure. Make sure your ride is up to snuff for road driving & LE scrutiny. Pack a heater. And make sure its racked. Stash your real $$$ & wallet in a safe place. And be smarter than the man as YOU chase down those fly bsw's in the hottie gallery...

Good luck & be safe

Peace, V da Sadist

Phillippe
08-14-06, 05:57
I had to do my own research, through google.

I think there are 6+ AMPS in Inglewood, probably mostly asian but also some latina. But probably no black providers

Probably the majority of their customers come from out of town just to go to the AMPs. Maybe the reason the AMPs are probably located in Inglewood in the first place though is probably because the city tolerates them more (police have bigger priorities in Inglewood).

It kind of echoes the situation out here in Ventura county. The T.O. AMPS all got busted, so we have to drive to Oxnard and Ventura AMPS, where the girls say the majority of customers come from out of town.

Still would like to hear of any AMP reports from Inglewood.

Asiangreeklvr
08-14-06, 14:19
I also live in Ventura. ALTHOUGH, I frequent 'the wood' alot. It's close to LAX and easy to get to. Did you even read anything at all in this forum before asking questions? I never had to ask a single question the first time I frequented an inglewood amp. Through my own research (and not on google) I was able to target the right amp, on the right day, with the right rate, in the right parking spot, ask for the right girl, and get the right service. It's all here, just read. Nobody is going to answer your generic questions here. I certainly wouldn't answer questions about the Ventura area at point blank.

Kool Klyde
08-15-06, 00:28
Just to let you brothers beware, HT on maine recvd an unwelcome visit from Uncle Leo and his boys this afternoon. Will post this in other sections to get the guys that don't look here.

Beware and be safe.

kk

Godmonger
08-15-06, 12:53
Thank You! Exactly!

And Daddy Lows is the "Godmonger" (thanks, I just came up with that. Why it isn't someones handle yet baffles me) and ALWAYS shares quality, extremely fu*king detailed information we can all learn from and put to work for ourselves when we're in the trenches trying to capture some hos and not get killed at the same time.

Thank You."My first post.

I was motivated by Cobra to cum out of hiding & start posting. I am a long time lurker. Just woke up in a pool of my own vomit, feces, urine & saliva. I must have partied hard last night.

GodMonger

Vocoon
08-15-06, 15:42
I lived in NM and was able to use this board to find out everything I needed to know to find what I wanted. I learned where LS was way back when it was on the Los Angeles board before the Inglewood board was added. Just do the research and you will see results.

Phillippe
08-15-06, 15:43
AsianGreekLover,

Here were my five questions:

-Isn't Inglewood a crappy area?
-Is inglewood mostly black?
-Or is Inglewood actually more of an industrial area than a residential area?
-If so, what kind of customers frequent Inglewood AMPS?
-Are there maybe any black massuesses in Inglewood?

Do you care to tell me which of the above questions I asked would have been answered by combing through old posts? (assuming those old posts are even recent)

Webcams
08-15-06, 22:28
AsianGreekLover,

Do you care to tell me which of the above questions I asked would have been answered by combing through old posts? (assuming those old posts are even recent)

In order,

Yes & No depends on which part.

Yes, Inglewood is mostly a black area.

It is mixed Residential commercial like most areas in the SFV, It is not mostly either, it is famous for the Race Track, and the Great Western Forum, former home to the Los Angeles Lakers, and Kings.

Considering the cost would run around 100-150 for b/j to f/s or more, most people I have seen ranged in age from 18-55 Middle to upper class, safe enviroment for the most part, nice cars in the parking lots, alot of amps for there on hand cash became targets for crooked cops and thugs both to rob.

I have never seen any black mp's, I am sure they exist, but I have yet to see one, I have seen one bsw working in an AMP, in Inglewood, but she didn't last long.

These appear to be general area questions, but so many amps have been closed there who knows.

Vocoon
08-16-06, 02:23
The Jasmine ad is back up on Craigslist. Has anyone gone to see her?

Asiangreeklvr
08-16-06, 17:26
AsianGreekLover,

Do you care to tell me which of the above questions I asked would have been answered by combing through old posts? (assuming those old posts are even recent)1) and 2) Mostly answered in Forum USASEXGUIDE >States & Cities > California > Inglewood - South Bay > Race N Mongers. Generally there is alot of pertinent data here discussing Races that inhabit the inglewood area, types of crime, LE involvement in enforcing such crimes, etc.

3) USASEXGUIDE >States & Cities > California > Inglewood - South Bay > 2000 - 2004 Archived reports. Post #'s 102, 392, 493, 1203 site nearby Residential areas where amps and car-dating occurrs often. I know I made fun of Google BUT simple Google earth and Google maps show the vast residential population of the greater Inglewood area.

4) I'm not sure how to answer this with a straight face. Many posts throughout the Inglewood massage parlor forum hint on the ethnic background. I found post # 258 where it cited that an Iraq Veteran went to an Inglewood amp. Is this what you mean? I kinda thought that the type of monger that frequents an Inglewood amp falls into the following profile: Likes women, pays for sex, and is partial to Asians (this last one is a guess but I base it on the 1000's of posts about asian massage parlors in Inglewood)

5) I have not read a single post about a black amp in Inglewood, and I have read them. Plenty about bsw's but not black amps. But wouldn't that really be a "BMP"? If there is a "BMP" in Inglewood that provides excellent service, it is the worlds greatest secret. LEt us all know when you find the promised land.

All info from the inglewood forum. Anyone care to help me where I missed something?

AMPaddict
08-16-06, 18:45
Jasmine From Le Spa on La Brea - w4m - 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-194635624@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-08-15, 4:45PM PDT

Hi Guy's do you remenber me from Le Spa on La Brea (Jasmine from Hondura)
I would love to see some of my old customers only. (sorry no new customers)
Email me for a wild time and I will get back with you

Kisses,

Jasmine

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ers/194635624.html

Webcams
08-17-06, 11:50
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Click
08-17-06, 13:02
Hi guys,

I am new to your site but not new to AMP. I live in the south southbay, closer to LB than LA. When I first got to this area 2004, I had a lot of AMPs on PCH from Crenshaw and east that would deliver a nice massage and a happy ending for 40. But in 2006 it seems like all the cooperating girls are gone in this area. So that's why I thought to use your board. I am getting tired of hit n miss and wasted cash.

Some obvious abbrevs you guys use here I understand (like LE, HJ, or kgirl) but there is alot I dont get. Is there a thread somewhere that will tell me what means what?

Also is there a similar posting for the spa name abbrevs? like LS etc?

Thanks,

Click

Phillippe
08-17-06, 16:37
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Thank You,

Jackson

Marlowe
08-17-06, 16:41
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Asiangreeklvr
08-17-06, 17:16
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Phillippe
08-17-06, 21:54
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Marlowe
08-17-06, 23:26
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Vlad De Sade
08-18-06, 00:39
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Marlowe
08-18-06, 00:50
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

FedEx
08-18-06, 22:41
Hey Click,

Look at the links bar at the top of the page (Below the log in area) and between the "FAQ" and the "Photo Gallery", you will find "Abbreviations". Click on it and a whole new world will be revealed to you.

BTW, "LS" was short for "Le Sun", "LP" for "La Paz" and so on. Scrolling a few months back will help you find establishments' abbreviations.

Happy Hunting!

Fedex (my package always delivers...)

Hi guys,

I am new to your site but not new to AMP. I live in the south southbay, closer to LB than LA. When I first got to this area 2004, I had a lot of AMPs on PCH from Crenshaw and east that would deliver a nice massage and a happy ending for 40. But in 2006 it seems like all the cooperating girls are gone in this area. So that's why I thought to use your board. I am getting tired of hit n miss and wasted cash.

Some obvious abbrevs you guys use here I understand (like LE, HJ, or kgirl) but there is alot I dont get. Is there a thread somewhere that will tell me what means what?

Also is there a similar posting for the spa name abbrevs? like LS etc?

Thanks,

Click

Click
08-19-06, 12:50
Thanks for the reply. I've got the info I needed. Makes sense once you read it written out.

I guess maybe I'll post a few reports on what I have experienced in the 4 amps on PCH and the one on Lomita Bl.

Looking forward to being a member of the forum.

Click

Phillippe
08-20-06, 03:58
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Admin
08-20-06, 12:09
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Please refrain from posting personal attacks, or from engaging in discussions of subjects such as race, religion, politics, etc. except as it may specifically and directly apply to the subject of this Forum.

If you have any questions, please review the Forum's SPAM Policy in the Forum FAQ.

If you should observe reports that constitute or include a personal attack, DO NOT RESPOND TO THE POSTER, even if you are the subject of the attack. All you will be doing when you respond to a personal attack is ensuring that your carefully typed response will be deleted along with the original report.

Instead, simply use the "Report this post to a moderator" link at the bottom left of the report to send me an email alerting me of the problem, and I will take the appropriate action, which usually means that I will remove the entire report as I have so obviously done here.

Thank You,

Jackson

Ivel
08-20-06, 12:19
Fedex (my package always delivers...)

LOL

Are you referring to a regular?

What would parcel post be? ... Totally unreliable! LOL

JankyFreak
08-21-06, 17:16
Thanks for the reply. I've got the info I needed. Makes sense once you read it written out.

I guess maybe I'll post a few reports on what I have experienced in the 4 amps on PCH and the one on Lomita Bl.

Looking forward to being a member of the forum.

Click

You know this is not new information... all of these places have been frequented by members here... only one on PCH is of any good work but they are older ladies working in there.

Everything else is standard MP. The good ones in Redondo Beach on PCH are gone... Ahh Redondo Therapy is now a guitar shop... That was a great one..

Option Swiz
08-24-06, 12:20
Couple accused of prostitution get 18 months for tax evasion

Copley News Service

LOS ANGELES - A Rancho Palos Verdes couple, who are accused of running a prostitution operation out of an Inglewood massage parlor, were sentenced on Monday to 18 months in prison on federal tax evasion charges and agreed to forfeit $2.8 million.

Sun Hi Lee, 56, and Wilford Johnson, 77, who owned Oriental Acupressure, still face state charges of pimping and pandering, but each pleaded guilty in April to one federal tax evasion count. The husband and wife allegedly didn't report $255,000 in income from their 2001 federal tax returns and failed to pay the government nearly $82,000 in income taxes.

Under the plea deal, they agreed to forfeit $2.4 million in cash and $356,000 in bank funds that were seized in an Internal Revenue Service investigation, which also involved the Sheriff's Department's vice unit.

Officials said Oriental Acupressure had roughly 100 to 150 customers a day and clients paid "house fees" ranging from $50 to $90 to buy time with prostitutes. Customers would pay additional fees directly to the prostitutes, who claimed to be a massage therapist or acupressure technician.

VeryInterest
08-29-06, 14:59
I went to Royal and asked for tammy which I thought was the latina tammy. In comes an asian lady named tammy, she is probably early 30's and is vietnamese. There was rimming, BBBJ, cowgirl, and mish. And get this, she asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the ass, I was so stunned I declined. After I came, another suprise. She asked me if I wanted to go again. The first time I was ever offered multiples at an amp!

LatinaLover
08-30-06, 12:30
I went to Royal and asked for tammy which I thought was the latina tammy. In comes an asian lady named tammy, she is probably early 30's and is vietnamese. There was rimming, BBBJ, cowgirl, and mish. And get this, she asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the ass, I was so stunned I declined. After I came, another suprise. She asked me if I wanted to go again. The first time I was ever offered multiples at an amp!Wow, this is like the second girl at Royal that does a nice RIM job. Ive heard YUMI also offers the RIM and greek experience.

MailboxMan
09-01-06, 12:12
Wow, this is like the second girl at Royal that does a nice RIM job. Ive heard YUMI also offers the RIM and greek experience.Wait, we talking about the Royal in Inglewood or the IE? Theres a Yumi there too.

MailboxMan
09-01-06, 12:14
Damn. Ad deleted. Anyone got in touch with her? I sure do miss the crazy things she does!

Jasmine From Le Spa on La Brea - w4m - 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-194635624@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-08-15, 4:45PM PDT

Hi Guy's do you remenber me from Le Spa on La Brea (Jasmine from Hondura)
I would love to see some of my old customers only. (sorry no new customers)
Email me for a wild time and I will get back with you

Kisses,

Jasmine

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ers/194635624.html

LatinaLover
09-01-06, 19:06
Wait, we talking about the Royal in Inglewood or the IE? Theres a Yumi there too. I know for sure there is a YUMI that works at the one in Inglewood. I went there on Wednesday and asked for her and the mamasan said she called in sick today. Too many RIM jobs I guess. Hahhaha

Vocoon
09-02-06, 05:44
Damn. Ad deleted. Anyone got in touch with her? I sure do miss the crazy things she does!

She called my cell, but did not leave a contact number

MailboxMan
09-02-06, 19:10
She called my cell, but did not leave a contact numberCan anyone PM her number?

Garp526
09-03-06, 01:57
She called my cell, but did not leave a contact numberThe same thing happened to me. I hope she calls back. If anyone gets her number, I'd appreciate it.

Gavon
09-03-06, 14:37
If anyone is interested in trading contact info on Jasmine let me know. She's currently working in the SFV and is still the ultimate PSE. I got her digits after several attempts e-mailing back and forth, talking to her on the phone and after convincing her that I had seen her before...yah guys she's really cautious about LE. If anyone's got some info on other good latina providers or on any of the "not to be forgotten" LS talent it would be awesome too. Lets keep this hobby alive!

GAV-out!

Monster Cock
09-03-06, 22:03
Wow, this is like the second girl at Royal that does a nice RIM job. Ive heard YUMI also offers the RIM and greek experience.

there is also a yumi at Tokyo in Santa Monica (Lincoln & Pico).

LatinaLover
09-04-06, 11:00
there is also a yumi at Tokyo in Santa Monica (Lincoln & Pico).Does that YUMI give a RIM job and offer backdoor passes also?

JassLuvr
09-04-06, 16:20
Last I heard, Tokyo closed down around the same time as Ginja.
Does anyone know if they've reopened?

Member #4870
09-05-06, 01:38
Thinking about visiting Lingerie Dreams in Carson.

I have posted this question before on the board.

Anyone frequent this place recently?

Thanks

Asiangreeklvr
09-05-06, 18:18
I was in the area sunday evening around 7:00 pm. I saw the FRONT door open and cars pulling into the parking lot. I figure they are beginning to clear the place out.

I moved on to some royal treatment at Royal. Been awhile since I've received what I got there. PM if you like bbbj, AR, and greek.

I would like any more intel on Jasmine though. So please be willing to trade something.

AGL

Monster Cock
09-06-06, 02:56
Does that YUMI give a RIM job and offer backdoor passes also?

not sure about backdoor access. she's probably in her late 30s ... big bolt-ons. not bad, not great either. i think she was working on Fri and Sat. this was a few months back. haven't been since.

Patbutter
09-06-06, 16:01
Thinking about visiting Lingerie Dreams in Carson.

I have posted this question before on the board.

Anyone frequent this place recently?

ThanksI hear these places allow no touching - you just look at a naked girl and JO. I haven't been there myself.

PB

Monster Cock
09-06-06, 20:59
called the number for Le Sun. Mamasan Answered! Has anyone been recently???

Gavon
09-06-06, 21:27
Yah, I can confirm there's a lot of activity going on around LS. Nice cars were parked in back like usual when I rolled by but the "open" sign wasn't on out front. Also saw some white guy wearing a hawaiian shirt (typical pig attire) come out the front door with boxes in his hands like they were gutting the place. Any brave souls wanna take a stroll in?

LatinaLover
09-06-06, 22:12
Yah, I can confirm there's a lot of activity going on around LS. Nice cars were parked in back like usual when I rolled by but the "open" sign wasn't on out front. Also saw some white guy wearing a hawaiian shirt (typical pig attire) come out the front door with boxes in his hands like they were gutting the place. Any brave souls wanna take a stroll in?I pride myself on being a risk taker, but I think ima pass on this one! Something just doesnt feel right about it. Why would they let them open back up?

Monster Cock
09-07-06, 11:39
I pride myself on being a risk taker, but I think ima pass on this one! Something just doesnt feel right about it. Why would they let them open back up?

why is Royal in biz then? why are any of the dozens of other AMPs in the area?

because LE gets kickbacks from these places. they're all in bed together. in shitty areas (ie: ingle-hood) w/corrupt cops and low public pressure to really do anything (vs trying to set up an AMP in Beverly Hills) these places never really go away. people in these areas tend to be focused on their day-to-day survival, not the bigger picture of the neighborhood. SWs are an exception because it's such an obvious eyesore which brings down property values (ie: Century Blvd shut down). most people can put two and two together when they see a line of black girls in clear heeled shoes and tight outfits strolling up and down the same track, causing traffic problems and dangerous driving. but AMPs are largely below the radar. they do not "distrupt" the lives of the non-involved the way SWs and their pimps do. Most people don't even know what goes on in AMPs (ask a wide cross section of people).

net is: don't be afraid to walk in and check it out yourself. it's a free country and you aren't breaking any laws by walking in and feeling out the situation. if, when you're there, something feels weird (ie: middle aged white guy acting as mamasan) .. simply walk away. i called last night and a typical mamasan answered the phone - good sign.

hey, your back hurts or you needed a tan and you saw the sign driving by, etc. just play dumb. be confident at all times (at ALL TIMES) and you will be fine. CHECK IT OUT please and report back. this area is a haul for me or i'd check it out myself. might do a drive by next week.

Monster Cock
09-07-06, 11:51
Yah, I can confirm there's a lot of activity going on around LS. Nice cars were parked in back like usual when I rolled by but the "open" sign wasn't on out front. Also saw some white guy wearing a hawaiian shirt (typical pig attire) come out the front door with boxes in his hands like they were gutting the place. Any brave souls wanna take a stroll in?

is it possible the white guy was working on a construction/rennovation project there? i apprecaite the LE concern, but it could be something else. maybe a new owner?

LatinaLover
09-07-06, 16:34
why is Royal in biz then? why are any of the dozens of other AMPs in the area?

Because LE gets kickbacks from these places. they're all in bed together. in shitty areas (ie: ingle-hood) w/corrupt cops and low public pressure to really do anything (vs trying to set up an AMP in Beverly Hills) these places never really go away. people in these areas tend to be focused on their day-to-day survival, not the bigger picture of the neighborhood. SWs are an exception because it's such an obvious eyesore which brings down property values (ie: Century Blvd shut down). most people can put two and two together when they see a line of black girls in clear heeled shoes and tight outfits strolling up and down the same track, causing traffic problems and dangerous driving. but AMPs are largely below the radar. they do not "distrupt" the lives of the non-involved the way SWs and their pimps do. Most people don't even know what goes on in AMPs (ask a wide cross section of people).

net is: don't be afraid to walk in and check it out yourself. it's a free country and you aren't breaking any laws by walking in and feeling out the situation. if, when you're there, something feels weird (ie: middle aged white guy acting as mamasan) .. simply walk away. i called last night and a typical mamasan answered the phone - good sign.

hey, your back hurts or you needed a tan and you saw the sign driving by, etc. just play dumb. be confident at all times (at ALL TIMES) and you will be fine. CHECK IT OUT please and report back. this area is a haul for me or i'd check it out myself. might do a drive by next week.Thanks for the info because I'm ignorant to what goes on behind the scenes between AMPS and LE. My question is when they do raids to places like Le Sun or any other AMP in Inglewood is it because they haven't gotten any kickbacks? Not gonna say when, but I will make a stop and will report back.

Monster Cock
09-08-06, 15:49
Last I heard, Tokyo closed down around the same time as Ginja.
Does anyone know if they've reopened?

did a drive by yesterday. they appear to be closed down.

Monster Cock
09-08-06, 19:18
Hit Royal for a lunch break. Had Angie (or was it Angel?). Stunning Thai girl who looks latina. Looks young at first glance. Upon further review she is probably around 30 or a little older. Huge tatoos, one runs from belly button to shoulder. Face is a TEN. Body is a nine. Service is a six. Too RUSHED. Too MECHANICAL.

No BBBJ. No RIM. :(

a little too much teeth in the CBJ for my liking. would not allow DATY.

There was also a very good looking K-girl there, forget her name. Mamasan claimed it was her "first day" ... yeah right. Not sure if that would imply bad or good service.

Went there to see the much reviewed Tammy, who alas was not working today.

Royal could be the next Le Sun if they can get more girls of this quality in the looks dept.

Soul Brother
09-08-06, 22:49
Hi im Jasmine I am now working at another Spa
6** E. Manchester Blvd.
Inglewood
(2blocks west from the Forum)
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday’s today
No calls
No More Please Emails
Door & Donation same as Le Spa

See You when you get there!

Jasmine

Go get it!

Big Hick
09-09-06, 12:11
What is the proper tip for FS at places like Royal in Inglewood? I usually hang out in Oxnard and SB. I want to make sure that I don't contribute to higher prices.

Jerson
09-09-06, 20:21
Hit Royal for a lunch break. Had Angie (or was it Angel?). Stunning Thai girl who looks latina. Looks young at first glance. Upon further review she is probably around 30 or a little older. Huge tatoos, one runs from belly button to shoulder. Face is a TEN. Body is a nine. Service is a six. Too RUSHED. Too MECHANICAL.

No BBBJ. No RIM. :(

a little too much teeth in the CBJ for my liking. would not allow DATY.

There was also a very good looking K-girl there, forget her name. Mamasan claimed it was her "first day" ... yeah right. Not sure if that would imply bad or good service.

Went there to see the much reviewed Tammy, who alas was not working today.

Royal could be the next Le Sun if they can get more girls of this quality in the looks dept.Royal is the one on La Brea Ave right?

LatinaLover
09-09-06, 20:38
Royal is the one on La Brea Ave right?Yes Sir,

Please report back! I'm going to be in Inglewood tomorrow.

Kennyo
09-10-06, 15:39
Hey,

Can anyone email me to let me know if tammy at royal does rimming and greek. I would take one for the team but my finances are a lil tight just to get burned. Pm or post.

Thanks

Gavon
09-12-06, 13:09
Hey,

Can anyone email me to let me know if tammy at royal does rimming and greek. I would take one for the team but my finances are a lil tight just to get burned. Pm or post.

ThanksCome on, you can't be THAT stupid to figure it out can you?!

Shark in OC
09-12-06, 20:16
He guys. Just wanted to say hi to my friends (and enemies). A lot of you have been e-mailing me wondering what's going on with me.

First, I did get to see Tammy at her new location. Same legondary service as usual.

Second, I have been a little out of circulation, otherwise, because I have been having a lot of civilian sex. My greatest conquest is the married asian woman I told you guys about a while back, to whom I introduced anal sex. Yes, 1.5 years later, I am still hitting it. I think civilian virgin anal sex might beat having such with a professional, due to tightness, and the extra squealing usually involved from that pain-pleasure thing because she is not used to it. I highly recomend it if you can manage it with your favorate asian (or otherwise) girl next door.

Anyway, that is more the subject of the "anal lovers" section.

Peace

-Shark-

Webcams
09-13-06, 08:52
He guys. Just wanted to say hi to my friends (and enemies). A lot of you have been e-mailing me wondering what's going on with me.

First, I did get to see Tammy at her new location. Same legondary service as usual.

Second, I have been a little out of circulation, otherwise, because I have been having a lot of civilian sex. My greatest conquest is the married asian woman I told you guys about a while back, to whom I introduced anal sex. Yes, 1.5 years later, I am still hitting it. I think civilian virgin anal sex might beat having such with a professional, due to tightness, and the extra squealing usually involved from that pain-pleasure thing because she is not used to it. I highly recomend it if you can manage it with your favorate asian (or otherwise) girl next door.

Anyway, that is more the subject of the "anal lovers" section.
Peace
-Shark-i WAS WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO THE KING OF AMPS, YOUR INTEL WAS TOP NOTCH, YOUR REPORTS EXCELLENT, NOW YOUR OUT OF COMMISION GOOD TO HEAR THINGS ARE GOOD WITH YOU, YOU got lucky and got out of the amp scene at the right time because now it sucks ! sorry bout caps.
Enjoy Shark.

Later Webcams

Shark in OC
09-13-06, 20:08
Webcams, over the years, I just hope that I helped a couple of mongers bust a good nut into some asian/Latina ass. Anyway, I can confirm that Chanel is retired, for now, from the LA scene, and that Tammy is back, better than ever. I will impart further info. as I get it. In the mean time, I will impart info. as I get it.

Peace

-Shark-

i WAS WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO THE KING OF AMPS, YOUR INTEL WAS TOP NOTCH, YOUR REPORTS EXCELLENT, NOW YOUR OUT OF COMMISION GOOD TO HEAR THINGS ARE GOOD WITH YOU, YOU got lucky and got out of the amp scene at the right time because now it sucks ! sorry bout caps.
Enjoy Shark.

Later Webcams

Vlad De Sade
09-14-06, 01:58
Shark,

Its da Irie Fornicator here! Yeah, I been thru a few name changes since we last PM'd.

Whats up bro?

I too have been changing things up this year. I, like YOU, have been chasing regular girls. I'm focused mostly on hot, young illegal aliens I have been finding at bus stops scattered thru da sfv. A little spanish goes a long way...

Anyways, good to see ya back. And I'm happy your still sodomizing asians w/a vengeance!

What ever happpened to that little thai princess in the da valley? I wanted to do her. Sorry, w/out YOU there. Hey, I got good intel on a Kamp incall off of the 101 in the center of da valley. Okay, PM me sometime brother.

Peace, V da Sadist

LatinaLover
09-14-06, 13:46
Has anybody been ballsy enough to go into Le Sun yet? Everyone keeps saying its open for business but I haven't heard any reports yet.

Shark in OC
09-14-06, 17:19
The thai girl is kind of a funny story. Believe it or not, her boyfriend and I had a falling out. I finally aranged that DP session with her and another monger that I know. I knew her boyfriend pretty well, and did not mind when he watched as he had done many times when I did his girlfiend in the ass solol. He gets off on that. We even did her together once one time (no bi stuff, homee don't play that), but we did not do DP that time. those of you who know the boyfriend can guess why (he has a physical handicap).

Long story short, as you might guess, seeing two dudes DP her for an hour, several positions, it finally got to him. I came in her mouth while my budy was doing her doggie anal (me kicking back on the bed), and the boyfriend freaked out. Made up some excuse like it was against the rules to come in her mouth. If the dude only knew I had barebacked her in the ass several times when he was not there, he would have freaked out I am sure. But this little episode finally got to him.

I was hesitant to report this at first, because I did not want to hurt her business, but I guess I've changed my mind. Besides, I won't publisize her name. Some of you know who she is.

-Shark-

Shark,

Its da Irie Fornicator here! Yeah, I been thru a few name changes since we last PM'd.

Whats up bro?

I too have been changing things up this year. I, like YOU, have been chasing regular girls. I'm focused mostly on hot, young illegal aliens I have been finding at bus stops scattered thru da sfv. A little spanish goes a long way...

Anyways, good to see ya back. And I'm happy your still sodomizing asians w/a vengeance!

What ever happpened to that little thai princess in the da valley? I wanted to do her. Sorry, w/out YOU there. Hey, I got good intel on a Kamp incall off of the 101 in the center of da valley. Okay, PM me sometime brother.

Peace, V da Sadist

CougarXR7
09-14-06, 20:27
Has anybody been ballsy enough to go into Le Sun yet? Everyone keeps saying its open for business but I haven't heard any reports yet.I don't think it is. As I mentioned over on the other forum similar to this one, I drove past there a couple of weeks ago and saw something odd.

One of the fire exit doors facing La Brea was propped open for several days, but the steel security gate inside the door was still closed. When I drove past there later it was closed again. I drove thru the alley behind there this past weekend and the main entrance at the rear is still closed up tight.

I'll drive past again sometime in the next couple of days and see if anything's changed.

Member #4870
09-14-06, 22:00
le sun is not reopen.

The post about seeing people coming in and out of the building are people who want to rent or lease the building.

That's all it is to it.

Mamasans are at different places. (scattered)

I have seen one at manhattan therapy (mamasan)

Thanks

Shark in OC
09-15-06, 12:56
Anybody who has read the real newspaper accounts knows that there is no way either are open. The female owner was arested by Feds in Texas. All her assets taken.

le sun is not reopen.

The post about seeing people coming in and out of the building are people who want to rent or lease the building.

That's all it is to it.

Mamasans are at different places. (scattered)

I have seen one at manhattan therapy (mamasan)

Thanks

Shark in OC
09-15-06, 15:36
A California 'motocross mom' is accused of using her facility to hide proceeds from brothels.
By Peter Y. Hong, Times Staff Writer
July 22, 2006
PALESTINE, Texas — When Kimberly Mao paid a local doctor last summer a little more than a million dollars for a sprawling ranch in horse country here, folks thought she was just another well-to-do city dweller seeking a rural retreat in the piney woods of East Texas.

But weeks after the 47-year-old Hacienda Heights woman purchased the property, bulldozers began cutting a winding course of bumps and berms into the soil, turning the tranquil farm into a raceway for the fast-growing sport of motocross.

Neighbors were outraged. "People move to the country for peace and quiet, not to live next to a motorcycle track," said resident and Dallas Police Det. Warren Martin. Local authorities, however, said there was nothing they could do.

Then things really got racy.

On April 18, Mao was arrested in Madisonville, Texas, for allegedly heading a multimillion-dollar prostitution and money laundering conspiracy. In a 40-count federal indictment, the government said she hid profits from her brothels in Inglewood, South Gate, Baldwin Park and Dallas in the East Texas property and four other tracks she owned in California, Texas and Florida, collectively named MX Oasis.

She has pleaded not guilty and is free on bail.

Federal prosecutors say Mao's case reveals the vast reach of global organized crime — from prostitutes' home countries in Asia and Latin America to brothels in Southern California and finally to farm communities in rural Texas.

But Roger Jon Diamond, the Santa Monica lawyer representing Mao, said the government is trying to bootstrap a questionable low-level prostitution case into a major prosecution to feed "the Bush administration pandering to its right wing, fundamentalist, evangelical base."

"To use an old _expression, they have made a federal case out of this," he said.

He also said Mao didn't know anything about any prostitution her tenants may have conducted.

Federal action against prostitution involving foreign women "trafficked" by brothel owners has indeed been a Bush administration priority. Justice Department officials say they have tripled the number of sex trafficking prosecutions since 2001.

In an operation in San Francisco and Los Angeles a year ago, hundreds of federal agents and local police swarmed massage parlors, chiropractic offices and apartments suspected of being brothels, arresting 45 people and detaining 150 suspected prostitutes.

No trafficking charges resulted, though two alleged San Francisco brothel owners pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of alien harboring.

The raids led to Mao's indictment, said Assistant U.S. Atty. Carmen Luege. The case has not produced trafficking charges either.

In the family-centered world of dirt bike racing, Mao was known for her devotion to her 16-year-old son's budding amateur career.

"She was a motocross mom," said Andrew Campo, a freelance journalist who met Mao on the racing circuit and is her spokesman.

Mao purchased a motor home to transport her son and his motorcycles to races across the country and arranged for home-schooling to free his schedule. Her racetracks were both a business venture and an investment in her son, Campo said.

Campo, who lived at the Palestine track with Mao and her family most of March, said his boss' days revolved around her son's grueling daily training, which began with bike prep at 7 a.m., followed by morning gym workouts and riding through much of the day. Mao prepared healthy fare for her son and other racers in training, Campo said, and ran errands so they wouldn't be interrupted.

She also prayed a lot, said Alan McDonald, the caretaker who maintains the track, which remains open on weekends. "She prayed for two hours straight," he said.

McDonald, who believes that Mao is innocent, called her "the best boss I've ever had." She offered to help pay his medical bills after his hospitalization for a heart condition, McDonald said.

Mao charged riders $15 a head to practice their moves on weekends. Eventually, she planned to develop a series of nationally sanctioned races, which would draw thousands of spectators to her tracks, Campo said, and build lodging at the tracks for the spectators.

Prosecutor Luege said these businesses "would not stand on their own. If you shut off the illegal income, the businesses would not survive."

On top of the purchase price, Mao "must have spent $50,000 to $80,000 getting the track ready," said Charles E. Dickens, a jewelry store owner whose cattle graze next to Mao's track. "I know how much it costs to lease the earth-movers and equipment. I'm a businessman. It just didn't make sense to me."

The government, in its indictment and a 74-page search warrant affidavit, alleged that the real source of the money for the tracks were six brothels Mao owned in Southern California, including a tanning and foot salon and a massage parlor in Inglewood, two health clubs in South Gate and a massage parlor in Baldwin Park.

Mao hid her involvement through elaborate fronts, the government alleged. Three others charged with her — Edward Lutt, Charles E. Fields and Randall Johnson — posed as owners of the businesses while funneling the bulk of earnings to Mao, according to the affidavit.

All have pleaded not guilty and, along with Mao, are awaiting trial in February.

In 2002, for instance, Randall Johnson, the legal owner of Health Therapy in Baldwin Park, reported making $29,000 in profits, while paying Mao $550,000 in "consulting fees," according to the indictment.

The pattern was repeated by the other businesses, authorities contend. From 2000 to 2005, Mao's firm, ZNC Plaza Inc., received $6.6 million in "royalty payments" or consulting fees from the businesses owned by Lutt, Fields and Johnson, the government alleged.

In 1988, Mao was charged with pimping and conspiracy, and in 1995 she was charged in Los Angeles County with keeping a house of ill fame. Diamond said she was not convicted on any of the charges.

According to a search warrant affidavit filed in the current case, a woman at one of Mao's buildings told an Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent that Mao had confided that she once worked as a prostitute. Diamond denied the allegation.

The lawyer compared Mao's situation to a hypothetical case of vendors at Staples Center selling beer to young customers. "Should Jerry Buss or Donald Sterling be held responsible?" Diamond asked, referring to the owners of the Lakers and Clippers. "It's possible there was an isolated act of hanky-panky" at Mao's properties, Diamond said, but "that doesn't make the whole enterprise illegal."

Meanwhile, Mao's website, http://www.mxoasis.com/ , has announced that her group has been able to "work through" events "better fit for a Hollywood blockbuster" and refocus on the "original vision." Motorcyclists are still gunning around the Palestine track as federal authorities and Mao contest whether the property can be seized as the fruit of the alleged prostitution.

Anderson County Sheriff Greg Taylor and others in Palestine don't care about the particulars of the federal case against Mao, as long as the track is shut down.

"It'll suit me just fine," Taylor said. "My problems will be solved."

Kudlow
09-15-06, 16:10
Of all the times I've been to a MP I have never seen, heard or witnessed any girl being held against their will. The ones I've talked to are 'doing this work' for the money. The majority have come from broken homes or were poor to begin with and are looking for the "America Dream'.

Anonymous
09-15-06, 17:18
I went to Tokyo and guess who walked in named Julie? That is right Tammy from La Paz. She is working there on Tuesday and Thursday every week. She splits her time with Royal. She told me that the mamason at Royal is mean and that the mamason at Tokyo will not let her use the name Tammy because she is worried she will attract too much attention. Anyway, the service is as good as usual and she looks better than she did at La Paz. She is a little more toned up and she was all done up with her make-up and hair which made her look like an import model. Very nice.

Monster Cock
09-15-06, 18:48
had nice session w/cute, young K-girl at Royal on Le Brea in Inglewood this afternoon. this chick sucks balls good! Angel/Angie was also there. between the two Angie is better looking but pales in comparison to BeBe when it comes to services. Bebe even dresses you at the end. claims to be new. might get rimmed if you're a repeat customer, she came close (even licked the shaft really well) but nothing bareback today.

Anonymous
09-16-06, 03:20
Saw Jasmine formerly of Le Sun at Sun on Manchester on Wednesday and she is still in great form.

She works there on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Sun Accupressure
654 E. Manchester Blvd. (2blocks west from the Forum)
Inglewood
310-672-2000

Enjoy!

Lakers02
09-16-06, 04:45
Senior members ONLY - PM me for info about Jasmine (of Le Sun fame), if you don't already know what's up.

I'm sorry to be so arbitrary, but lately I've been getting PMs from dudes who have 0 posts. I don't mean to be rude to you fellas...it's not entirely a mistrust thing. But someone who's contributed nothing to the board (yet) isn't going to get pertinent info from me. Start contributing and it'll be reciprocated by the big dogs in terms of specific girl info via PM. I was a noob too, once. Share some reports and you'll get your due.

-Lakers02

Pcpc1688
09-16-06, 10:40
Went there yesterday and saw a nice K-girl spinner Jenny. About 35 yrs old, thin , A cups, sweet snatch, all was good and sweet. Would repeat but she smelled like smoke too much. Only downside.

Pc

Garp526
09-16-06, 22:41
Senior members ONLY - PM me for info about Jasmine (of Le Sun fame), if you don't already know what's up.

I'm sorry to be so arbitrary, but lately I've been getting PMs from dudes who have 0 posts. I don't mean to be rude to you fellas...it's not entirely a mistrust thing. But someone who's contributed nothing to the board (yet) isn't going to get pertinent info from me. Start contributing and it'll be reciprocated by the big dogs in terms of specific girl info via PM. I was a noob too, once. Share some reports and you'll get your due.

-Lakers02Better yet, we could just read the post beneath yours.

BuddhaHead
09-16-06, 23:46
A California 'motocross mom' is accused of using her facility to hide proceeds from brothels....
This is old news. Previously posted on 7/25/06: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=4017&page=8&pp=15

Shark in OC
09-17-06, 02:39
obviously some people who claimed that Le Sun was still operating, and got excited when they saw some people around the building, still did not get it.

This is old news. Previously posted on 7/25/06: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=4017&page=8&pp=15

Lakers02
09-17-06, 03:07
Better yet, we could just read the post beneath yours.

Better yet indeed. That wasn't there when I posted, though.

-L02

Webcams
09-17-06, 18:37
Don't you hate when that happens?

Vlad De Sade
09-18-06, 00:09
Webcams,

My old friend it appears YOU have scored some yayo. Most excellent.

Now just relax. At home. And get it out of your system before your keyboard explodes and your fingers melt off... 900 posts already? Damn and I knew YOU when YOU had less than 100. We are getting old! Mid thirties are flyin' bye.

Seriously, have a blast partying down. Just be safe. Remember drugs are bad. Ha, ha, ha!!!

Peace, V da Sadist

Asiangreeklvr
09-18-06, 11:12
Sorry, but I had to respond. I mentioned first on here awhile ago that I saw action at Le Sun, and others confirmed. I did not say, nor did anyone else, that we thought that Mao had mysteriously freed herself from the federal governments clutches and returned to the same location in Inglewood to continue business. It IS quite possible however, that another bonified 'tanning salon' or 'chiropractic practice' could move into a building with much history for a certain type of patron. It's not a crazy idea.

Smoke clears, dust settles, law enforcement is paid the correct amount, and a new business moves in. OR, it becomes a muffler shop. Point is, it is an interesting piece of information to see movement there, and THIS is the place to report it.

Goo Shoota
09-18-06, 15:01
I hear these places allow no touching - you just look at a naked girl and JO. I haven't been there myself.

PBLingerie Dreams is TERRIBLE!!!! The girls take you in a back room and play music from a little boom box and tell you that you "can get as comfortable as you like" while they dance and gyrate; never letting you touch them. I was told the show "would spice up depending on the tips". I would have been better served renting a porn.

LatinaLover
09-18-06, 16:52
Saw Jasmine today and she was everything as advertised. When I read the previous posts about her I though some of u probably exagerated and embelished the stories some, but I can honestly say u guys were right on.

Garp526
09-18-06, 23:15
I also saw her today. She remembered me an gave me some extra effort (if that's possible) for tracking her down. All I can say is that if you saw her after I did, I hope you didn't kiss her. hehehe.

Saw Jasmine today and she was everything as advertised. When I read the previous posts about her I though some of u probably exagerated and embelished the stories some, but I can honestly say u guys were right on.

Kudlow
09-19-06, 02:47
Lingerie Dreams is TERRIBLE!!!! The girls take you in a back room and play music from a little boom box and tell you that you "can get as comfortable as you like" while they dance and gyrate; never letting you touch them. I was told the show "would spice up depending on the tips". I would have been better served renting a porn.lol. I went there 10 years ago and the same thing happened. But I started to squint and said I left my glasses in the car. So she came right up to me, just inches away, danced and handed me the lotion. But she kept saying no touching.

Lakers02
09-19-06, 21:25
Saw Jasmine on Friday & Monday

Quick details

-She wears wigs
-She has a hot body
-Her face isn't that great but the plastic surgery has made it bang-tastic
-Her huge fake tits are tolerable
-Service is unbelievable. Oil massage, oil handjob, BBBJ, fuck-me attitude, makes you feel really comfortable, makes sure you're comfortable in all positions. Lets you eat her pleasant tasting/smelling/looking pussy. Lets you french kiss her after it. And on the second visit, she stuck her finger up my ass which made my boner disappear but she brought it back to life & let me cum in her mouth. This woman is a goddess.

-L02

Bbbjlvr
09-20-06, 23:39
I haven't posted in a while, but saw Tammy a few times and she is absolutely awesome.

Looked for her Tuesday at Royal, but she wasn't around. Asked for Bebe, but no go. I went with June, who said she's new. K-girl, said she's 23, tight body, bad bolt on job, but enthusiastic. Next time, I'll wait for Tammy.

Shark in OC
09-21-06, 13:23
I haven't posted in a while, but saw Tammy a few times and she is absolutely awesome.

Looked for her Tuesday at Royal, but she wasn't around. Asked for Bebe, but no go. I went with June, who said she's new. K-girl, said she's 23, tight body, bad bolt on job, but enthusiastic. Next time, I'll wait for Tammy.

Big secret, she works at Tokyo down the street, under a different name, on M,T,W, according to reports. I think the name is Julie, but I can't confirm.

TodoMundo
09-21-06, 14:30
Big secret, she works at Tokyo down the street, under a different name, on M,T,W, according to reports. I think the name is Julie, but I can't confirm.

I'll confirm that Spa's Tammy is at Tokyo Tue, Thurs as Julie. There's another provider at TA that goes by Tammy.

Seems like this has been in the news before :-)
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=11263#post11263

Bbbjlvr
09-23-06, 00:56
Went to see Jasmine tonight. She was better than I remember.

I will be going back!

Vocoon
09-23-06, 22:01
Saw Jasmine formerly of Le Sun at Sun on Manchester on Wednesday and she is still in great form.

She works there on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Sun Accupressure
654 E. Manchester Blvd. (2blocks west from the Forum)
Inglewood
310-672-2000

Enjoy!
I just saw gucci there and she was a waste of time for me. Definitely a just lay there type. Unfortunately she was the best looking there, but I know the others were not worth seeing.

Akakaze
09-25-06, 20:07
Big secret, she works at Tokyo down the street, under a different name, on M,T,W, according to reports. I think the name is Julie, but I can't confirm.Couldn't get my first pick, so went with Joy or Choi. I'll rack this visit up in the TOFTT category. What a waste of time and money. Initial sweetness turned to gun and rush with attitude once in the room. I won't repeat.

Shark in OC
09-25-06, 21:23
Couldn't get my first pick, so went with Joy or Choi. I'll rack this visit up in the TOFTT category. What a waste of time and money. Initial sweetness turned to gun and rush with attitude once in the room. I won't repeat.

If you are talking about Tokyo in Inglewood, I would not try any of the other girls from there if you can't get our porn star. Even the Famous Yumi, who I gave two chances, was dissapointing to me.

In Yumi's case, she was easy on the eyes, but she gave non-interesting standard service to me the first time. So I tried again because of her reputation, same thing. Standard positions, etc., small talk afterward. I think that her good reviews were mostly the result of rookies with asian-itus, who are not used to good servce from pros like Julie/Tammy, even down to their comparitive boob-jobs. While Yumi looked pretty good, looked young, her bolt-ons were solid as a rock. About as arousing as my wooden desk at work.

For that matter, out of any provider, absolutly the best boob job I have seen and felt were Chanel's. She had a good Beverly Hills guy do it. Looked and felt natural.

But I digress.

Back to the subject at hand, I would have no recomendations for Tokyo if you can't get Julie/Tammy.

-Shark-

TodoMundo
09-25-06, 22:21
...I would have no recomendations for Tokyo if you can't get Julie/Tammy.

-Shark-

It's a whirlwind of names... Tammy/Julie is now going by Lily at TA. The previous monikers are apparently being confused with the existing workforce.

Shark in OC
09-25-06, 22:48
It's a whirlwind of names... Tammy/Julie is now going by Lily at TA. The previous monikers are apparently be confused with the existing workforce.

I fellow Monger

BadAssSilky
09-26-06, 00:17
That place is closed down. Anyone know where lisa went that worked there. She was fine latina with some nice knockers.

Vlad De Sade
09-28-06, 00:53
Is this true?

WTF? I love that place. Its always solid.

I need a senior monger to verify this intel. I can't go to Inglewood for atleast 2 weeks +...

Oh please say it ain't so!

Peace, Vlad da Sadist

Vocoon
09-28-06, 03:23
Any Girls around that perform like the ls shadow?

LatinaLover
09-29-06, 15:25
I got a question regarding multiple pops. If I get a regular 30 min session and I want BJ for the first pop and HJ for the second, would I have to pay full price for each pop or will I just add a few more bucks on top of the BJ fee? I feel like an idiot asking the question, but its something ive been wanting to know for the longest. Any response is appreciated.

MailboxMan
10-03-06, 16:54
Any Girls around that perform like the ls shadow?Sure, her partner Jasmine. Check the past threads.

Jedi1
10-04-06, 04:57
Saw Jasimine at Sun on Monday She did a great job and let me finish in her mouth. I seen her before and dont remeber her wearing a wig this sorta worries me. Makes me wonder if there is something wrong with her?

Saw Tammy a couple weeks ago same great service as always been seeing her since she was working in Southgate.

Vocoon
10-05-06, 00:02
Sure, her partner Jasmine. Check the past threads.

Shdow was much better tahn Jasmine to me

Shark in OC
10-05-06, 01:44
Shdow was much better tahn Jasmine to me

Well, I would say that Jasmine is better at this point, if you believe that Shadow really did die in a car accident. Hey, but this Necrophiliac thing might make some people differ.

Yes, but I agree in principle, if this were about two years ago and they were both still working. I am not sure if there ever was really a Shadow vs. Jasmine debate. I think everyone would agree that Shadow generally was better looking, and gave great service, and had a consistant attitude. I found Jasmine to be moody.

I discovered Shadow first by reading reviews on various sites (was not a USASG member yet). Shadow ATF at the time, hands down (this was pre-Chanel/Tammy). And yes, we eventually did Boyfriend-Girlfiend style sex, including anal, if you know what I mean (many HIV tests since, it seems that she was clean, and so am I). Shadow and Jasmine lived and commuted to Le Sun toghether in Shadow's yellow SLK 230 that was always parked next to Chanel's E320 at the place.

Obvously Shadow and Jasmine traded notes about the customers, including me, regarding what they did with me, and how much I paid for it. Jasmine told me this when I first saw her. When I first saw Jasmine, it was because Shadow was busy with 3 guys waiting, and Shadow actually brought Jasmine into the room for me where I was waiting (I never did the sister-sister thing with both of them at once, although I did do Jasmine-Nancy combo once after Shadow died, or whatever happened to her).

Anyway, Jasmine always did her best to try to duplicate the same service that Shadow gave to me, but her attitude was up and down, and Jasmine seemed a little more concerned about money. So I did not tell them, but I preferred Shadow over Jasmine. Sometimes, I would ask for Jasmine so as not to make her mad for not seeing her for a while, to keep her as a standby.

But, let me tell you, Jasmine is still an ATF, and even when she is a little down, she beats 99% of provides out there.

-Shark-

Misfit
10-06-06, 04:59
IMHO I believe Shadow was much better at what she did & enjoyed it. Shadow was more fun & she swallowed unlike Jasmine who is all business & lets you CIM but always spits out in a towel when she thinks your not looking.

Misfit

LatinaLover
10-06-06, 10:36
IMHO I believe Shadow was much better at what she did & enjoyed it. Shadow was more fun & she swallowed unlike Jasmine who is all business & lets you CIM but always spits out in a towel when she thinks your not looking.

MisfitLOL. Is that what she does cuz I never even noticed that. Next time I'm not gonna take my eyes off her and see. Hahaha. Either way its all good.

Member #4870
10-09-06, 10:52
What happened to the sw action in lynwood?

Lynwood track has been dead for the last 3-4 days.

Figueroa is dead as well.

Hmmm.

Thanks

Friendly Tiger
10-10-06, 09:30
What happened to the sw action in lynwood?
Lynwood track has been dead for the last 3-4 days.
Figueroa is dead as well....Nov. 7th ;)

Kudlow
10-10-06, 16:47
LOL. Is that what she does cuz I never even noticed that. Next time I'm not gonna take my eyes off her and see. Hahaha. Either way its all good.And just remeber that, when she tries to kiss you next time.

Ejinco
10-11-06, 19:53
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm in Colorado but get to CA several times a year. I wanted to start gathering info before my next visit. I don't hear much about rates, but I think in CO we have gotten into a great situation. We've had a lot of new AMPs opening and the older ones want to keep their regulars happy, so they're dropping prices. Out here it was about $.6-$$ for the works about 6 months ago. Then it dropped to $.4 and now you can get $.2 and this is at top notch spas with a great selection. So, what's the normal fare?

Thanks,

Ed

jimbehr2000
10-11-06, 23:55
Admission for 30 minutes is $50. From there you would be expected to tip $60, $80, and $100 for three different levels of service. Some guys pay a little more, some less.

Ejinco, do your rates include an admission/entry fee or is that above and beyond the numbres you quoted?

Ejinco
10-16-06, 19:35
The $.2-$.6 is for the whole shebang, usually for a total of an hour. Now that I posted this last week(no connection) were starting to see some LE activity. Seems there's no other crime out here so they have to target us guys with bad backs, and sore muscles that just happen to like having them rubbed by beautiful asian women. I don't think I've ever seen reports of LE dropping in on any gay spas- their probably scared they'll get the prostate massage without any hands.

Let me know some of your favorite AMP's in OC, via PM if you want to give details, and I'll do the same.

Ed

Trading Favs
10-18-06, 18:44
Wondering if any of you know the Bay Accupressure on Artesia is legit or offer extras?

I've looked through here and can't find anything on it. It's up the street from Ace.

Gonzo75
10-19-06, 02:29
Tried Agape. Get a copy of the Daily Breeze to save yourself $10 on the entry (50 without). Saw a young Latina named cece. She was HOT nice ass FS for $100. Will do the dog but no 69.

jimbehr2000
10-19-06, 04:01
Bay has been around forever. Reports from several years ago indicate it is a legit place. I've never been there.

Preverted
10-19-06, 05:12
Wondering if any of you know the Bay Accupressure on Artesia is legit or offer extras?

I've looked through here and can't find anything on it. It's up the street from Ace.
Been there. It is legit.

Lucky21
10-21-06, 03:12
Been there. It is legit.Been there - Legit. Came away with a torqued neck. Way too much thumb pressure. Thought my head would pop off my neck. In the end, legit.

Member #4870
10-21-06, 21:40
Drove by sun accupressure and was closed most of the week.

Is this amp closed for good?

Thanks in advance

LatinaLover
10-22-06, 11:02

Thanks in advanceWhich one, I think there are multiple AMPS with that name.

Asiangreeklvr
10-23-06, 19:40
I went by Royal, Sun, and a few others on monday the 16th - all closed. I haven't had time to report it and figured that someone else would. The next thing I see is the post below about sun being closed for a week. Up here in Santa Barbara, we have seen one close 3 weeks ago, and another one be closed for the last week.

Anyone one care to comment? Is it "Korean party week"? Do they all go on a cruise together? If so, are only the best costomers invited to join them? I fear that this funny scenario is not the case.

Friendly Tiger
10-24-06, 09:35
...often trigger increased LE activity.

Wise MP's often take vacations around this time, just to be safe. Let's hope that's what we are seeing.

OldBill
10-24-06, 19:46
Agree with Friendly Tiger... also, couple that with that sensationalistic "Sex Slave" expose done in the San Francisco Chronicle and still on the front page of the www.sfgate.com website weeks later, am sure somebody is gonna crank up the heat a bit on MP's in LA as well.

Garp526
10-25-06, 21:46

Thanks in advanceIf you are talking about Sun on Manchester, I was there today and it was all good.

TodoMundo
10-25-06, 22:02
I went by Royal, Sun, and a few others on monday the 16th - all closed. ...
Sun and Royal were open today.

Royal seems to be playing it quietly. The door is open but the signage never gets lit.

Ejinco
10-26-06, 19:53
We've seen alot more LE activity in CO also... Must be with elections coming all the sheriffs want their constituents to know that they are taking care of the dregs of our society right? Never mind all the gangbangers, immigration, and assault problems. They go for the publicity and headlines while crime rates continue to soar.

Can't wait for the commercials to end, signs get picked up, and AMPing gets back to normal.

Member #4870
10-27-06, 02:39
anyone remember a palce called santa fe studio in huntington park?

Used to be on Santa Fe and Randolph.

This place had some beautiful latinas

Thanks

Lucky21
10-29-06, 02:04
Trolling around the South Bay for accupressure places, there seems to be a ton of accupuncture places. Just drive Crenshaw and start counting.

Do these places provide the same services as AMPs?

LatinaLover
10-29-06, 17:38
Trolling around the South Bay for accupressure places, there seems to be a ton of accupuncture places. Just drive Crenshaw and start counting.

Do these places provide the same services as AMPs?I highly doubt it. I don't remember the name, but I went to one on my lunch break last week and was completely disapointed.

Milk Dudley
10-29-06, 17:46

Do these places provide the same services as AMPs?

I doubt it

Misfit
11-03-06, 06:54
Went to SA to see hot sexy latina Jasmine. She walked in wearin a pink little tight outfit, black stripper pumps & has long blond hair. Her plump 36d melons were almost poppin out of her dress. Basic rubdown with lotion, she gave me a BBBJ as she used her teeth alot but it felt good & also did some BLS. The cover went on for some CG, Doggy, Mish & then I stood up as she got down on her knees on the floor & finished me off with a BBBJTCIM. After she got all my cum in her mouth she spit my load in a towel & told me it was alot. She cleaned me up, I got dressed & she walked me to the door. 50/100

Misfit

Hot Lip J
11-06-06, 16:16
I hope everthing is back to normal. I have went to several AMP's last month and mostly all wanted apponitments (far into November. After the election). My regular AMP was close down buy noisy L.E. crew. This AMP had all beautiful Latina women. Strange that they were close down but on the same block there is two Asia AMP's are still going.

Yowzaa
11-10-06, 08:07
Had to go through a couple of chicks there before finally getting one to give HJ. Not hot, not FS, but she gives legit, great massages before the HJ. They got shut down, she opened up her own place in RB. I have a bad back so I'll take a really good massage/HJ anyday.

Haven't been there in over a year, but same people running it, probably same deal. The table shower was the place to introduce more touching if interested.

Garp526
12-07-06, 23:48
I called Sun and was told that Jasmine is on vacation until at least the end of the month. I definitely want a treat for the holidays so does anyone know if anyone else there is worth the time? PMs are encouraged.

Member #2652
12-11-06, 08:08
I have been away for a while and was shocked to see there were only 5 messages since the beginning of November. Is the hobby dead here or just in remission? The Washigton, DC area took a similar hit as LA did but they are recovering much quicker. What a shame.

Member #2652

Shark in OC
12-11-06, 16:35
I have been away for a while and was shocked to see there were only 5 messages since the beginning of November. Is the hobby dead here or just in remission? The Washigton, DC area took a similar hit as LA did but they are recovering much quicker. What a shame.

Member #2652

Yes, you can thank the US Attorney General, Dept. of No Land Security, and Imigration and Customs Enforcement for the slowness of the Inglewood board. They closed down the two greatest places of all time (owned by that Texas Motocross Lady).

Tammy no longer works at Royal, and her other personality, Lily, no longer works at Tokyo.

I think Jasmine still works at that other place.

But otherwise, nothing good to talk about in the Wood.

Shark in OC
12-11-06, 16:38
Yes, you can thank the US Attorney General, Dept. of No Land Security, and Imigration and Customs Enforcement for the slowness of the Inglewood board. They closed down the two greatest places of all time (owned by that Texas Motocross Lady).

Tammy no longer works at Royal, and her other personality, Lily, no longer works at Tokyo.

But otherwise, nothing good to talk about in the Wood.

By the way, when the Taxpayers of this Great country supported their Congress in creating the Dept. of Home Land Security after 911, I am sure they intended the resources to go to stopping us Mongers from busting a nut at LeSun and LaPaz. Our country is now much safer because of their actions.

TodoMundo
12-12-06, 02:44

I haven't seen Jasmine in awhile.

Lily (aka Tammy) is back at Tokyo. Saw her Sunday. Call them for her schedule.

Shark in OC
12-12-06, 04:35
I haven't seen Jasmine in awhile.

Lily (aka Tammy) is back at Tokyo. Saw her Sunday. Call them for her schedule.

Yes, I heard she is back after posting the message. Thanks.

Majasa
12-12-06, 14:30
What days does she work?

Yes, I heard she is back after posting the message. Thanks.

Shark in OC
12-12-06, 20:47
What days does she work?

Mamasan told me this Wed. and Thurs., but I will ask what other days if I see her.

Misfit
12-15-06, 06:13
Went to SA to see the pornstar but she was on vacation, so instead I saw a hot little latina named Angelina. She had auburn shoulder length hair & a nice pair of plump tits on her which she did not let me suck on, she told me she was from Chile. She came in wearin a black & white tight outfit with stripper pumps as she asked me how much I would pay her. I quoted an amount & she lost the outfit to reveal a sexy little body on her. No massage, average CBJ, I tried to 69 her but she told me she doesn't like that because of germs. Did some CG, Doggy while spankin her big juicy ass, Mish with her legs over my shoulders,& back to Doggy. She got tired so she finished me off with a HJ as I blew my load in her hand. She handed me a wet towel so I had to clean junior myself & as soon as I paid her she flew out the door to attend to next client in the room next to me. She has an exotic body but her service needs improvement, she rushes alot as she kept telling me to cum every 5mins. Not to mention being paranoid about germs & does not do anything without protection. I guess I will wait until the pornstar cums back from Honduras. 50/90

BTW, mamasan told me Jasmine won't be back from vacation until Dec.28

Misfit

Misfit
12-15-06, 06:21
Mamasan told me this Wed. and Thurs., but I will ask what other days if I see her.

Hey Shark,
so Tammy from the old LP is now going by Lily at Tokyo Acu?

Misfit

LatinaLover
12-15-06, 12:05
Went to SA to see the pornstar but she was on vacation, so instead I saw a hot little latina named Angelina. She had auburn shoulder length hair & a nice pair of plump tits on her which she did not let me suck on, she told me she was from Chile. She came in wearin a black & white tight outfit with stripper pumps as she asked me how much I would pay her. I quoted an amount & she lost the outfit to reveal a sexy little body on her. No massage, average CBJ, I tried to 69 her but she told me she doesn't like that because of germs. Did some CG, Doggy while spankin her big juicy ass, Mish with her legs over my shoulders,& back to Doggy. She got tired so she finished me off with a HJ as I blew my load in her hand. She handed me a wet towel so I had to clean junior myself & as soon as I paid her she flew out the door to attend to next client in the room next to me. She has an exotic body but her service needs improvement, she rushes alot as she kept telling me to cum every 5mins. Not to mention being paranoid about germs & does not do anything without protection. I guess I will wait until the pornstar cums back from Honduras. 50/90

MisfitThanks for the review cuz I was gonna take a trip down there today, but wont cuz of the review. Theres nothing I hate more than a "rusher".

Shark in OC
12-15-06, 22:47
Hey Shark,
so Tammy from the old LP is now going by Lily at Tokyo Acu?

Misfit

Yes, and very much so. There is a "tammy" working there already, so unless you want to see the Tammy from Tokyo Acu, dont ask for her, ask for Lilly.

I just saw Lilly yesterday, still a 10 out of 10. Interesting thing is that her brown eye was EXTREMELY tight, because she had been on vacation for a month, and she told me I was her first anal customer since she had been back. I believe it, because it was so tight, had to go easy on her until we worked it in some and got pumping easy enough to re-open it. NICE!

Webcams
12-16-06, 12:14
I have been away for a while and was shocked to see there were only 5 messages since the beginning of November. Is the hobby dead here or just in remission? The Washington, DC area took a similar hit as LA did but they are recovering much quicker. What a shame.

Member #2652
As previously stated INS IRS Homeland Security Local LE, all got there hands in the cookie jar and shut down most of the good amps, we are nowhere near recovering here Back in the days ad's in local trash Mag's ran 4-5 pages deep of New Massage places, offering young Latinas and Asians. LE must have thought Osama bin Laden had a master terror plot to begin smuggling in hot girls to be part of a new sleeper cell. Who knows, but when LE wastes there time on where guys bust a nut it is painfully obvious they are way to over-funded. If anyone actually believes LE resources are better spent on Amps and s/w's then on terrorists and gangs they need to get there head examined.
So the next time we get attacked or an innocent person gets killed walking down the street in a drive-by maybe someone can ask the question, Why were FBI or LE agents busy getting jacked off investigating amps instead of working real crime.

Dylan
12-17-06, 22:09
Mamasan told me this Wed. and Thurs., but I will ask what other days if I see her.Lilly says she is there from sun. through thurs.

Dylan

Garp526
12-18-06, 18:45
With all this talk of Lily I decided to try her out. I had to wait on that couch for about 15 minutes, though. While Lily blew my socks off, I must mention that I saw a couple of very nice thin Asians there. This place holds great promise.

LAGuy
12-19-06, 01:22
I've now seen Angelina about 5 times - enough that she now remembers me. My experience with her has been different. Always BBBJ, CIM (I do overtip, but nothing over-the-top). I wouldn't say she's a GFE by any means; it is always no massage, straight to business and a luke-warm towel carried with her. It's not like I'm trying to always see her, I've asked the mamasan for something different than Angelina but she always ends up coming in. Maybe all they've got is Jasmine and her? Has anyone seen anyone else at SA?

Misfit

Shark in OC
12-19-06, 14:00
With all this talk of Lily I decided to try her out. I had to wait on that couch for about 15 minutes, though. While Lily blew my socks off, I must mention that I saw a couple of very nice thin Asians there. This place holds great promise.

The place has always held great promise, always had some of the best looking girls. However, performance had been lacking until Lilly showed up. I think that when a top notch star shows up at a place, the girls talk and try to compete as best they can. Lilly inspired performance in all the girls that really care and want business at the places she was at. For example, the dynamic duo of Tammy and Chanel at the two great places in Inglewood now gone. Chanel and Tammy were very competitive, always trying to one up each other, and take each other's customers. Hopefully, Tammy will inspire another star, and we can have at least two go-to girls at Tokyo.

Gonzo75
12-20-06, 03:15
Drove by Amy Accupressure Van Ness & Rosecrans.

It looks open.

Daysnconfused
12-20-06, 22:49
Amy's is open.

LatinaLover
12-21-06, 16:59
I was on Manchester at around 11 this morning and I decided to hit up S.A for a lil latina flavor. I went inside and the mamasan was acting a lil strange and then told me to come back after 5pm. I asked her why and she said they were busy. I didn't argue with her so I left. I drove out a different way that I came in and I noticed 2 marked black cars in the back of the place.

I then decided to check out Lily so I drove down to her spot and noticed there was a cop car posted a block from the place. I said fuk it, and hit a U turn and proceeded to go to 601 Spa down the street. I parked on the side and went inside and the mamasan told me to come back later. She knows me well, so she wouldnt just reject me so I figured there was some $hit going down with all the AMPS in Inglewood, so I hopped on the 405 and got the hell out of there!

Did anybody else have any luck?

Shark in OC
12-21-06, 21:42
I was on Manchester at around 11 this morning and I decided to hit up S.A for a lil latina flavor. I went inside and the mamasan was acting a lil strange and then told me to come back after 5pm. I asked her why and she said they were busy. I didn't argue with her so I left. I drove out a different way that I came in and I noticed 2 marked black cars in the back of the place.

I then decided to check out Lily so I drove down to her spot and noticed there was a cop car posted a block from the place. I said fuk it, and hit a U turn and proceeded to go to 601 Spa down the street. I parked on the side and went inside and the mamasan told me to come back later. She knows me well, so she wouldnt just reject me so I figured there was some $hit going down with all the AMPS in Inglewood, so I hopped on the 405 and got the hell out of there!

Did anybody else have any luck?

The way it works is that when one place is being taken down by the heat, the managers call each other up immediately on the cells, and all joints go on a sort of lock down. This is a common practice, and I know this from knowing many owners/managers. This is why if you see the boys taking down one place, if you drive to another, they will not take more customers if they are in this loop. In fact, if it looks pretty bad, they will send all the girls home for the day.

One reason behind all this is because police may not just be taking down one place. That offers little publicity. Remember, this is all about people thinking that the police are doing their job, not about taking out the places one at a time. They need to say in the papers that they raided X message parlors, and issued Y number of citations.

So I would not take what happened personally, they may have saved you from getting arrested.

-Shark-

Misfit
12-22-06, 06:37
I've now seen Angelina about 5 times - enough that she now remembers me. My experience with her has been different. Always BBBJ, CIM (I do overtip, but nothing over-the-top). I wouldn't say she's a GFE by any means; it is always no massage, straight to business and a luke-warm towel carried with her. It's not like I'm trying to always see her, I've asked the mamasan for something different than Angelina but she always ends up coming in. Maybe all they've got is Jasmine and her? Has anyone seen anyone else at SA?

Dude I don't know what to tell you, when I was with her I got the feeling a "full body condom" was required. Way too many rules, good body but no fun. I think they might have another girl workin there cause when I was taking a shower (right next to it is their break room where the girls hang out) I could over hear Angelina talking to some other girl in their native tongue. And Jasmine was on vacation at the time.

Misfit

Jake The Snake
12-29-06, 22:18
Hello,, fellow Mongers. I am a long time lurker but finaly decided to post my first report. Instead of posting about Jasmine, which seems everyone is all to familar with I decided to post about a spot that I havn't read much about. L*X Th*are*py on Century. Went there the other day payed $50 at the door. Asked Mamasan for a Latina. Got to choose from only 2 working. Sorry forgot name. She had blonde hair, nice DD breasts and a good ass. Her attitude was great. She greeted me with a hug and helped me remove my clothes. She began with a decent massage. Told her I wanted everytihing. She removed her clothes and started with CBJ, 69, CG, Doggie, Miss, and finished by letting me blow my load on her face and tits. FS $100.

Face - 6
Body - 8
Attitide - 10
Service - 9

As I was waliking out I saw two smoking hot Asians walking around. Like I said Mamasan will let you choose, and I will be going back!

LAGuy
12-31-06, 00:54
Dude I don't know what to tell you, when I was with her I got the feeling a "full body condom" was required. Way too many rules, good body but no fun. I think they might have another girl workin there cause when I was taking a shower (right next to it is their break room where the girls hang out) I could over hear Angelina talking to some other girl in their native tongue. And Jasmine was on vacation at the time.

Misfit

Misfit, that's cool... I haven't been to SA in probably 3-4 weeks now; Angelina made me nervous with the whole bbbj thing from a high-mileage chick. Next time I go I'll ask up front what girls are working. If I end up with Angelina again I'll tell her a friend of mine thought she was frigid and see what she says. Maybe she just really likes me, ROFL.

LAguy

Member #4870
01-02-07, 03:47
Anyone know if Jasmine has returned?

Mamasan said she would be back at the end of the December.

Thanks

LatinaLover
01-04-07, 21:52
Ive been fiending for some Latina action other than Jasmine so I hit up a newer spot called in South Gate. Not sure how new it is, but i've just recently came across it so who knows. Anyway, the entire inside is ghetto as hell. I'm cool with the neighborhood being bad, but the inside was just horrible also. It was horribly lit inside and it was just VERY cramped. So as I enter, I make my way to the restroom and I pass a tall ass latina chick with a big ass. I was like damn, I wouldnt mind hittin that. I could tell she just got done with a customer though. I SHOULD have requested her, but I just said I'll see what they bring. As i'm layin on the bed, in comes this latina chick who is probably in her late 30s early 40s. Not a bad looker but not good either. She spoke zero english so there was no conversing with her. I ended up doing the FS deal and the actual session was pretty good considering she let me go as long as I wanted. I wouldn't though recommend doing any DATY at least not with my chick!

I dont think I'll go back because the place inside is cramped and u just get the feelin that any second some LPs are gonna bust through the door - lol I will continue on my quest for a good LMP!

Shark in OC
01-07-07, 16:00
I have seen this girl Yumi 3 times at Tokyo. Half her reviews say ATF, the other half, like mine, say hot looking chick, but average service. We need to get some standards down here

In my view, anything short of a PSE (BBBJ, CIM, anal on the menu if you prefer) is in no way an "ATF." I hate to bash any working girl, and it is not my intention, but quite frankly, it bothers me if somebody is getting superior service suposidly for the same price that I pay.

This girl is very popular, with people recently celebrating her return like the Pope after she came back from vacation. I wonder if I stuck with it, if I could get better service if I become a regular. For example, some claim (rarely) that they have gotten GFE or PSE from her (maybe those are the fake reviews). However, some of those who claim ATF just get the standard non-GFE experience when you read their report. I mean, I know she is cute (do those guys just have yellow fever when the see a hot asian chick?), but there are some really hot GFE girls for the same price or cheaper out there.

One recent report says that she just is not the same, and she does not seem to enjoy her job anymore. Well, maybe it is because Lilly (formerly Tammy) is now working at Tokyo too. Lilly, in my view, is Yumi's polar opposit in terms of service. I mean, Lilly is the true PSE experience, and I could imagine how Yumi, or the other girls might feel. It's like a new star lawyer coming to work for my firm, and knocking me out of top position because he performs better than me. This means I will lose work, or have to step up my game.

I, for one, am willing to give up two points in the looks department to get a PSE experience.

Question, has anybody received the alleged star treatment from Yumi? If so, is it because you are a regular? If somebody truely tells me that it gets better with her, it might be worth a long term investment.

Again, I don't mean to in any way bash a provider that seems to be fairly popular, but this has been bugging me for a while. I guess I am taking it too personally if I don't get good service from her.

-Shark-

Member #4870
01-08-07, 02:47
Yumi is one the few excellent providers still at amp's. Not a "GFE" by any means, but provides a nice session.

Depends if all the mongers want "GFE" service. (what can you expect for a regular tip) she's very good looking.

On the other hand I've seen tammy before and she always says "I love you" or "I have a good heart", sure her service is good, but she always tells me that the reviews about her are somewhat altered. That she does not do bbfs so I don't even pry about bbfs service. It's not my cup of tea.

I think yumi is a great provider.

My. 02 cents

Thanks

Member #4870
01-08-07, 02:50
I think I've heard about this place.

I think it's called diva spa. I've seen advertising on l. A. Weekly and a spanish tv magazine called "el aviso".

Have not tried yet.

Passed by once but could not find adequate parking.

Anyone been there?

Thanks

LatinaLover
01-08-07, 17:05
I think I've heard about this place.

I think it's called diva spa. I've seen advertising on l. A. Weekly and a spanish tv magazine called "el aviso".

Have not tried yet.

Passed by once but could not find adequate parking.

Anyone been there?

ThanksThats the one I was referring to in my last post. The place is very cramped and you just get this feeling that some cops are gonna bust down the doors at any second. The woman I got was OK, but I did see a tall latina with a very big ass that looked appealing. I probably won't go back because I just didn't feel comfortable in the place. Plus when you're going up to the entrance it just feels like you're entering a drug house -lol.

Bottom line the place is just too ghetto for me

Garp526
01-10-07, 23:16
I have seen this girl Yumi 3 times at Tokyo. Half her reviews say ATF, the other half, like mine, say hot looking chick, but average service. We need to get some standards down here

SharkI guess that I have to agree with Shark on this one. Apparently Lily is on vacation so I figured that I would try out Yumi. No doubt, she is hot. She is also very nice, but the service was typical AMP. Hopefully Lily won't be gone too long.

Koymey
01-11-07, 12:43
Went to Tokyo yesterday afternoon and had a nice session with Choi. Nice, tanned, soft skin and fake C's. Massage, somewhat toothy CBJ, brief cowgirl, doggy (she wanted to stay in this position), missionary.

She's Korean but people always tell her she looks Thai or Filipino.

Lakers02
01-12-07, 02:43
So I saw the infamous Lily for my first time, on New Year's Eve.

Short version: Ugly zipperhead ***** with disgusting Indochinese accent and dolled up hair/face. She gave me a 1/2 hour BBBJCIM and stuck her tongue deep up my ass several times. I kept waiting for her to rubber me up and then mount it, but I didn't mind that it didn't happen. She asked me to be her boyfriend and kept talking about how she had a good heart and is "different" from most women.

My woody went byebye when she licked the inside of my anus. It felt good, but it just didn't agree with my erection, for some reason.

Service: 10/10. She's ugly though.

Misfit
01-12-07, 07:01
Question, has anybody received the alleged star treatment from Yumi? If so, is it because you are a regular? If somebody truely tells me that it gets better with her, it might be worth a long term investment.

Again, I don't mean to in any way bash a provider that seems to be fairly popular, but this has been bugging me for a while. I guess I am taking it too personally if I don't get good service from her.

-Shark-

First time I ever saw Yumi at TA was on 12/2003. I was one of the very first one's to review her on MPR (another AMP monger site). Everytime I have had good sessions with her, the service gets better as you become a regular. She does give me BBBJ but no CIM, covered FS, and anal is never on the menu she does not do that. Believe me I bring it up everytime I see her, she politely says NO. She does however give good Russian & always puts effort into the rubdown. She has however aged a bit & not the same ray of sunshine she use to be, but then again working 3+ years at the same place probably does that to any girl. So don't expect any type of PSE your use to, at best you will recieve a GFE.

Misfit

Shark in OC
01-12-07, 13:06
First time I ever saw Yumi at TA was on 12/2003. I was one of the very first one's to review her on MPR (another AMP monger site). Everytime I have had good sessions with her, the service gets better as you become a regular. She does give me BBBJ but no CIM, covered FS, and anal is never on the menu she does not do that. Believe me I bring it up everytime I see her, she politely says NO. She does however give good Russian & always puts effort into the rubdown. She has however aged a bit & not the same ray of sunshine she use to be, but then again working 3+ years at the same place probably does that to any girl. So don't expect any type of PSE your use to, at best you will recieve a GFE.

Misfit

Thanks for the post dude. I figured it would take some time and investment before she would warm up to me. It simply is not worth it to me in this case because I did not sense much chemistry between us. Good for you that you got to that place with her.

There was a pretty popular girl at the now closed Gold Therapy in Santa Monica name Connie. I would say top 5 best looking K-girls I have ever seen at an AMP. A peferct 10 all natural, 5-5 tall without heels, thin, thight little ass (not for some of you who like a lot of bump in the trunk, but perfect for me), perfectly flat stomach, and the perkiest C-cups, with pefrect natrual shape (nips pointed out at attention without any support), to the point where she knew her tits were good. Those kind of tits that you just love to cup your hands under when standing behind her with your arms around her, doing doggie, etc. I mean she was an LA-10, beat Angelina Jolie in looks any day of the week as far as I am concerned.

As apparently a lot of mongers feel with respect to Yumi, I kept going back, not because of the service (which was standard, non-GFE), but because of her looks alone. I got a hard-on just when she walked in the room.

Yes, I decided to make it a project just as you and I guess others have with Yumi, and yes, I eventially got GFE from her (BBBJ, etc.). Of course, with my luck, almost the week after I started I get that treatment, she leaves back for Korea. I even had her cell-phone number by that time, as we had unsuccessfully tried to hook up to date several times outside the AMP, but when she left, it was turned off.

The same thing happened with Amy from Gold Therapy (some of you may or may not remember her because she was there over 3 and 1/2 years ago). She to was an LA-10. A little differently looking than Connie (about 5-3, great looking and feeling bolt-ons, but an absolute looker with a perfect body). With her, it started out standard service, CBJ, etc., but after about 6 months of seeing her, we were like boyfriend-girlfriend FS, as we really liked each other, and I was too green to get her phone number. She left for Korea soon after.

So you can see why I am not ready to make a project out of Yumi or any other girl. Too expensive, long time, and dissappointing when they quit the AMP, or the business, as they often do. If I don't get GFE right away, there are too many other girls out there who will.

Shark in OC
01-13-07, 13:16
So I saw the infamous Lily for my first time, on New Year's Eve.

Short version: Ugly zipperhead ***** with disgusting Indochinese accent and dolled up hair/face. She gave me a 1/2 hour BBBJCIM and stuck her tongue deep up my ass several times. I kept waiting for her to rubber me up and then mount it, but I didn't mind that it didn't happen. She asked me to be her boyfriend and kept talking about how she had a good heart and is "different" from most women.

My woody went byebye when she licked the inside of my anus. It felt good, but it just didn't agree with my erection, for some reason.

Service: 10/10. She's ugly though.

Different strokes for different. Listen guys, Lilly is now the most popular AMP girl in the city (when she is not AWOL). While I am always the one celebrating service over looks, I would never pay to F an ugly girl. I don't know what your expectations were Laker02, but I will admit that Lilly is not the sweet little inocent 22 yr old fresh off the boat K or C girl that you might be used to. I have always said this about Both Lilly and Chanel. They are busty mature babes with and curves that are playboy worthy at least in the body department. I too sometimes like to partake in a little A-cup, flat chested 22 yr old asian girl (we all like fresh sometimes), but I don't even find them the most attractive. I like them a bit older (in their late 20s or 30s) and more experienced with service, and expienced with what a man likes generally. This is what I look for in non-pros when I decide to take the time to go a pick up civians every blue moon.

With all this, even complared to 90% of the little flat-chested boyish-body little asian girls you normally find at AMPs, in my humble opinion, and many others, Lilly, despite her fast approaching experiation date, is still one of the top girls in terms of looks alone. And the service does affect the way I view the girl. But I would put Lilly up against 90% of the AMP girls as far as looks alone, any day of the week plus Sunday.

If by "Zipperhead" you mean the obvious pastic surgery to her face and body, I, for one, thank the Drs. of 90210 every day of my life. My civian GF used one of those Drs., best pair of boobs, and lipo body I have ever seen in my life. That's why I first chose her as my steady. Her sexual skills got her the key to my appartment.

So, sorry that you were dissappointed with Lilly. She is so busy when she is working, one less monger that we have to wait in line behind is fine with me.

-Peace-

dazzle
01-14-07, 16:12
Anyone know what happened to Barbie from LS. Would love to see her again.

May your shafts stay hard and your balls hang low

DaZZle

Member #4870
01-15-07, 02:59
Does anyone know if Jasmine is back yet?

Can anyone recommend a latina for "gfe' type service at an "amp"?

Thanks

ChestRockwell
01-15-07, 17:55
Hello Fellow Mongers,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I had an awesome session last Saturday with the famous Jasmine at Sun. Highly recommended! The girl is a sweetheart and pleaser and a real nasty freak to boot! She slinked into the room wearing a pink, skin-tight tube dress, black platform heels and ankle bracelets. A true spinner in every sense of the word; Thin wasp waist, huge tits and skin as smooth as a baby's ass. She's nearing her expiration date guys, so you better hit it quick!

And now to hunt down Tammie! Man, what an ass!

Lakers02
01-15-07, 21:22
Different strokes for different. Listen guys, Lilly is now the most popular AMP girl in the city (when she is not AWOL). While I am always the one celebrating service over looks, I would never pay to F an ugly girl. I don't know what your expectations were Laker02, but I will admit that Lilly is not the sweet little inocent 22 yr old fresh off the boat K or C girl that you might be used to. I have always said this about Both Lilly and Chanel. They are busty mature babes with and curves that are playboy worthy at least in the body department. I too sometimes like to partake in a little A-cup, flat chested 22 yr old asian girl (we all like fresh sometimes), but I don't even find them the most attractive. I like them a bit older (in their late 20s or 30s) and more experienced with service, and expienced with what a man likes generally. This is what I look for in non-pros when I decide to take the time to go a pick up civians every blue moon.

With all this, even complared to 90% of the little flat-chested boyish-body little asian girls you normally find at AMPs, in my humble opinion, and many others, Lilly, despite her fast approaching experiation date, is still one of the top girls in terms of looks alone. And the service does affect the way I view the girl. But I would put Lilly up against 90% of the AMP girls as far as looks alone, any day of the week plus Sunday.

If by "Zipperhead" you mean the obvious pastic surgery to her face and body, I, for one, thank the Drs. of 90210 every day of my life. My civian GF used one of those Drs., best pair of boobs, and lipo body I have ever seen in my life. That's why I first chose her as my steady. Her sexual skills got her the key to my appartment.

So, sorry that you were dissappointed with Lilly. She is so busy when she is working, one less monger that we have to wait in line behind is fine with me.

-Peace-

Heh. I didn't say I was disappointed. She is one of the most satisfying assisted orgasms I've ever had.

All I said is that her face is ugly.

AsianFan
01-16-07, 00:39
I've been curious, but haven't had a chance to check it out.

Thanks,
AF

Pcpc1688
01-16-07, 01:39
I've been curious, but haven't had a chance to check it out.

Thanks,
AFYes, older money grubbing k girls. just wasnt my style that day. House money back and left.

PC out

Shark in OC
01-16-07, 08:54
Heh. I didn't say I was disappointed. She is one of the most satisfying assisted orgasms I've ever had.

All I said is that her face is ugly.

Hey man, if you say Lilly's face is "ugly," I need to hang out where ever it is that you get your girls. I would not clasify Lilly's face as an LA 10, but her face I would give an LA 6.5 at worst (body is an LA 9).

Among the 100s of AMP girls I have had, she is pretty far up there in looks as far as face. Dude, have you seen some of the cows working at most of these AMPs? This is why we talk girls like lilly up so much. She has the looks and the service.

All I can say is that you must not like the Vietnamese mixed girl look, of which she is absolutly typical. She has the classic sort of Amer-asian look that you typically see that results from American GIs mixing it up with the local girls in Vietnam. I don't know her story, but you guys who have seen the mixed girls from Vietnam know what I mean.

If you don't like that type, I could understand. There are some types I don't like either, but I can apreciate hot women of those types that I don't like nevertheless.

As I said, if you think she is ugly, and dissagree with 90% of the guys who wait in line to see her, then that is one less guy to stand in line.

-Peace-

AsianFan
01-18-07, 09:09
Thanks for the info

AF

Yes, older money grubbing k girls. just wasnt my style that day. House money back and left.

PC out

LatinaLover
01-18-07, 20:39
Hello Fellow Mongers,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I had an awesome session last Saturday with the famous Jasmine at Sun. Highly recommended! The girl is a sweetheart and pleaser and a real nasty freak to boot! She slinked into the room wearing a pink, skin-tight tube dress, black platform heels and ankle bracelets. A true spinner in every sense of the word; Thin wasp waist, huge tits and skin as smooth as a baby's ass. She's nearing her expiration date guys, so you better hit it quick!

And now to hunt down Tammie! Man, what an ass!Jasmines working Saturdays now?

Magik
01-18-07, 23:36
Jasmines working Saturdays now?

I called yesterday and the mamasan said M,W,F. Best to call first.

- Magik

ChestRockwell
01-22-07, 14:40
Jasmines working Saturdays now?Her usual schedule is MWF, that's true, but she works the occasional Saturday.

LatinaLover
01-23-07, 19:57
Anybody know when Lily is supposed to come back? I called up there last week and today and all the Mamasan and would say was "Shes on a long vacation". I can't get any kind of timetable from her so maybe she doesn't know or she just won't tell me. Does anybody know when shes expected to return?

Webcams
01-25-07, 05:00
Sometimes they never come back, and the mamasan just wants you to try another.

I have made long drives only to be told, "she busy two hours you wait or I get a nada girl fo u"