View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23

GtobMe
06-06-21, 13:22
Anyone know the usual lineup on weekends at eco?

ImReady
06-13-21, 12:38
Long time follower. I've been visiting LA for work a lot in the past. It's been quite some time since I've been out that way and I've always wanted to indulge but not knowing the area well made me hesitant. I'm flying into Lax tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone can help with a finding a place to end my long day on a high note. If anyone is willing please PM me. Thanks.

LngTimeMongr
06-15-21, 16:30
Long time follower. I've been visiting LA for work a lot in the past. It's been quite some time since I've been out that way and I've always wanted to indulge but not knowing the area well made me hesitant. I'm flying into Lax tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone can help with a finding a place to end my long day on a high note. If anyone is willing please PM me. Thanks.Try HT. But I would suggest eco.

LakerFanMario
06-16-21, 15:43
Has anybody seen Vanessa at skin and body in Torrance. Been wanting to go never heard of her.

FlipOnOver
06-16-21, 18:24
I found myself in Torrance this morning with 2 hours to kill so I headed to Eco for some Mexican kitty!

I got there at about 10:30 am and was greeted to an empty parking lot. See what happens when Apple is gone!

I was the only monger in in the building. I asked for Lucy. I had her a few weeks ago (BBBJCIM) and wanted to finish the job properly this time.

Massage?? Nope! She came in when I was still dressed and was nude before I took off my shoes! Withing a few seconds we were dfk. A bit of DATY then again with the bbbjb before the cover came out. Then I plowed her in mish while continuing to dfk.

Super fun GFE.

She is sporting a pretty serious C-section scar so there must ne a mejo runn3 around somewhere.

Jokeman55
06-17-21, 01:01
Anyone recently visited Lennox Accu next to the fire station? Available extras, etc.?

StorMalt1
06-17-21, 13:34
Covid has turned Zen into a total buzz kill. Still mask-mandatory as of yesterday. Avoid.Update for anyone going to Zen: today mamasan over the phone said to ask the masseuse about masks, so still YMMV depending on girl.

KaliPiper310
06-17-21, 18:39
I found myself in Torrance this morning with 2 hours to kill so I headed to Eco for some Mexican kitty!

I got there at about 10:30 am and was greeted to an empty parking lot. See what happens when Apple is gone!

I was the only monger in in the building. I asked for Lucy. I had her a few weeks ago (BBBJCIM) and wanted to finish the job properly this time.

Massage?? Nope! She came in when I was still dressed and was nude before I took off my shoes! Withing a few seconds we were dfk. A bit of DATY then again with the bbbjb before the cover came out. Then I plowed her in mish while continuing to dfk.

Super fun GFE.

She is sporting a pretty serious C-section scar so there must ne a mejo runn3 around somewhere."How much are the banging fees at eco? Wanting to try but I need to have my pockets right before I go".

Hetoogewd
06-17-21, 23:20

Super fun GFE.

She is sporting a pretty serious C-section scar so there must ne a mejo runn3 around somewhere.What days does Lucy work?

FlipOnOver
06-18-21, 18:44
I've always paid $50 at the door and left a C note tip at Eco, no matter who the girl was.

KaliPiper310
06-18-21, 19:45
I've always paid $50 at the door and left a C note tip at Eco, no matter who the girl was.Thank you for the info. Birthday is next week so that's my treat to myself. Going to pop a kangaroo and go HAM. I don't care who the girl is. Hopefully they have some thick ones like I saw on bed page. 80x west Carson street. Colombianas.

TobeYoung
06-18-21, 22:35
What is Zen charging these days?

Courious G
06-19-21, 01:17
Thank you for the info. Birthday is next week so that's my treat to myself. Going to pop a kangaroo and go HAM. I don't care who the girl is. Hopefully they have some thick ones like I saw on bed page. 80x west Carson street. Colombianas.You'll need another set of candles to blow, that wish will not happen. No thick / s there.

KaliPiper310
06-19-21, 12:10
You'll need another set of candles to blow, that wish will not happen. No thick / s there.Dammit. Well from the reviews Eco is the spot so I'll be thrashing something regardless. All Asian babes or just an overall variety?

JonathonJammer
06-20-21, 13:09
I was hoping someone can confirm that Samantha is still working at Lennox Accu in Inglewood? I heard or read somewhere further back that she was spotted working there. Hope everyone is doing good.

BigCalibbc
06-20-21, 16:16
Thank you for the info. Birthday is next week so that's my treat to myself. Going to pop a kangaroo and go HAM. I don't care who the girl is. Hopefully they have some thick ones like I saw on bed page. 80x west Carson street. Colombianas.Eco does have thick girls there it just depends on what day you go it's always different girls there.

BigCalibbc
06-20-21, 16:20

Super fun GFE.

She is sporting a pretty serious C-section scar so there must ne a mejo runn3 around somewhere.I had Lucy this past week she got a nice body wish her butt was bigger but to be honest it was pretty boring and she kept complaining about how big I was I didn't get to pound her I didn't even finish I tipped and left I visit there often I'm going to leave more reviews I be forgetting the girls names but I'll remember them and leave future reviews for everyone.

OhMY08
06-20-21, 16:49
I've always paid $50 at the door and left a C note tip at Eco, no matter who the girl was.Yep always!

BigCalibbc
06-20-21, 17:06
I've always paid $50 at the door and left a C note tip at Eco, no matter who the girl was.Same here.

RmD2020
06-21-21, 13:29
I was hoping someone can confirm that Samantha is still working at Lennox Accu in Inglewood? I heard or read somewhere further back that she was spotted working there. Hope everyone is doing good.Would this be the Brazilian Samantha that was working at ECO? Or it this a different Samantha?

PussyDestroyr
06-21-21, 18:35
I just found out Momo no more at Zen. WTF? Anyone have any recos? Haven't been in a year or so. Tried Daisy, Chanel and Gina already. Meh.

JonathonJammer
06-21-21, 21:36
Would this be the Brazilian Samantha that was working at ECO? Or it this a different Samantha?Yes the one and only Brazilian Samantha. Anyone know if she working at Lennox or anywhere?

KaliPiper310
06-22-21, 10:37
Any FS spas in Gardena? If so how much. I usually go to Jasmin Spa of Artesia blvd for a good 30 min tug. $40 +$60 tip. Not too shabby but I'm ready for a bigger stage now.

LngTimeMongr
06-22-21, 19:53
Does any know if annie would bbj? I've only gotten CBJ. Nd haven't asked her about bb. Anyone know anyone else other than lucy for bbj.

RmD2020
06-22-21, 22:49
Yes the one and only Brazilian Samantha. Anyone know if she working at Lennox or anywhere?I contacted them and mamasan made it unclear and I'm wondering if she just said yes to her being there only today. Asked if she would be in on another day but she repeated "only today" but I'm going to try again another day and see if I can catch her. I have been wanting to see that magnificent woman for far too long since I didn't get a chance to see her at ECO. I will let you know if I get to see her.

KaliPiper310
06-23-21, 19:05
Finally got the balls to go into ECO. Lucy was the only one on the menu at that time. Paid $50 and as soon as I took my shirt off she walks in. Tiny hoe ass dress and she told me how nice my body was. Very little English but I understood. Within seconds she got naked and so did I. Didn't know it was straight to the point. Small talk but she went strong to the slong for throat massage. Slapped on the glove and rode it. Told me "so different ehhhh big too big" with a smile. Hit it from the back. Small ass and decent tits. Rubbed the asshole and then mission. You can tell she has miles on it!! Kitty wasn't tight with grip but I didn't make it any better. She was loud!! Only complaint was her complaints about its too big and not too deep. I know I got taken advantage of money wise but it's coo. Charged me $120 but at first said $140. Not too shabby but could be better. She's cute.

PussyDestroyr
06-23-21, 22:04
Just gave Lily a good pounding. Meh. She wouldn't take her mask off, even after I showed my Covid card. Might have to wait a while before I go back. I dunno. I had to pound her harder out of spite. But she enjoyed it. 😕.

JonathonJammer
06-24-21, 00:48
I contacted them and mamasan made it unclear and I'm wondering if she just said yes to her being there only today. Asked if she would be in on another day but she repeated "only today" but I'm going to try again another day and see if I can catch her. I have been wanting to see that magnificent woman for far too long since I didn't get a chance to see her at ECO. I will let you know if I get to see her.Cool let me know if you see her over there. Either or anywhere did that matter LOL. Be safe.

LngTimeMongr
06-26-21, 12:07
Does any know if annie would bbj? I've only gotten CBJ. Nd haven't asked her about bb. Anyone know anyone else other than lucy for bbj.I'm updating myself. Yea. She won't do bareback BJ.

JonathonJammer
06-27-21, 17:56
I'm updating myself. Yea. She won't do bareback BJ.Yup she. It into that and last time I was there I fucked her good and hard and she seemed, ahh well not happy LOL, but she knew her place and knows she doesn't get paid to be happy LOL but to get fucked by multiple men. And for those save a hoe fans I'm not doing anything rough I just like to pound my girthy 8 inch meat long hard strokes LOL gawd it feels nice.

KnotHead61
06-28-21, 15:36
Haven't had the pleasure to see her, I know she's great from what I hear. Just a quick question about her services, is she cool with DATY? BBJ? I know she likes to kiss. Just would like some info about her. I think I saw her walking out, and she looked great.

Thanks guys.

LngTimeMongr
06-28-21, 17:22
Haven't had the pleasure to see her, I know she's great from what I hear. Just a quick question about her services, is she cool with DATY? BBJ? I know she likes to kiss. Just would like some info about her. I think I saw her walking out, and she looked great.

Thanks guys.You just asked the same question as me. No she doesn't do bbj. Nd she is recommended.

KnotHead61
06-28-21, 17:46
You just asked the same question as me. No she doesn't do bbj. Nd she is recommended.Oh should've read the others posts before. Thanks for the answer man.

BigCalibbc
06-28-21, 22:31
I don't know what's going on there it's new girls some complaining about size & don't go to hard and trying to just give a HJ after 5 minutes or rushing you didn't finsh again it's getting irritating they need to bring back the old girls.

JamesMcCoy692
06-29-21, 16:46
Went to Skin and Body today and got the VIP Nuru with Lala. Worse experience I've had in a long time there. First and it may not the girls fault, but I think they include a shower before and after in that 45 minutes because my nuru was really short. Second, Lala just had a weird vibe somewhere between being sleepy and having a bad attitude. She reeked of weed smoke and I'm pretty sure she was stoned because she was very lethargic the whole session, like she was tired and really didn't want to be there. During the session she barely rubbed her body on me. She gave me a decent back massage but on the flip she was scared of the dick touching her. She sat next to me and started jerking it and then barely rubbed the very tip of my dick on her chest for all of 10 seconds. I'm not feeling it so when I sense her trying to jack me off and be done with me I try to cum, but then she doesn't want me to touch her tits. First she says that she doesn't like people pinching her nipples, which I didn't do, so I softly cup her breast and she says that she just sensitive there and for me not to touch her there. Then she tells me that I only have a minute to try and cum. I tell her I'll just jack myself off. She was never mean, but you could just tell she was high as a kite and really doesn't like her job doing nuru. I would definitely not repeat with her. None of the girls I used to like work there anymore, it kinda sucks going through the talent to find a good one. Especially when you got the VIP. Hahaha. Anyways, I'd stay away from Lala if you find yourself want nuru. Anyone have good experiences with the girls that now work there?

CptfPower
06-29-21, 17:49
I don't know what's going on there it's new girls some complaining about size & don't go to hard and trying to just give a HJ after 5 minutes or rushing you didn't finsh again it's getting irritating they need to bring back the old girls.Go see Annie or Apple outcall.

I saw apple last week like 4 times, gal looks even more amazing. I believe she's back next Monday.

Desinoah
07-01-21, 01:12
Hello, I am visiting LA / torrance for long weekend from NorCal. I have been to c / k agencies here in bay area. I wanted to see if there any good massage places with european / latinas which are rare in bay area. I have gone through last 10 pages of this list and got some useful info. Looks like famous apple won't be there till Monday.

Please DM me with recommendations of good girls. Preferably petite. I can reciprocate with whatever I can help with norcal agencies.

Thanks in advance!

BigCalibbc
07-01-21, 13:51
Go see Annie or Apple outcall.

I saw apple last week like 4 times, gal looks even more amazing. I believe she's back next Monday.Yeah I like Apple he said Monday we'll see and I just had Annie for the first time last week she was good.

She took it no problem but I like to mix it up sometimes I like them with there body done like big ass.

But we'll see thanks Bro.

JonathonJammer
07-01-21, 17:35
Go see Annie or Apple outcall.

I saw apple last week like 4 times, gal looks even more amazing. I believe she's back next Monday.Yea man Apple is breaking my wallet man with this outcall. Although it's still a great bargain though and nice bed to lay some good pipe too.

LngTimeMongr
07-02-21, 11:13
Just letting everyone know. That lucy from ECO. Caught something from all the BBJ she has been doing. So I would suggest anyone that have seen her in the past 2 weeks get checked out. Smh.

LngTimeMongr
07-02-21, 11:14
Yeah I like Apple he said Monday we'll see and I just had Annie for the first time last week she was good.

She took it no problem but I like to mix it up sometimes I like them with there body done like big ass.

But we'll see thanks Bro.Whats apple outcall info. Pm me. I lost it nd trying to get me a quick load off.

CptfPower
07-02-21, 11:43
Just letting everyone know. That lucy from ECO. Caught something from all the BBJ she has been doing. So I would suggest anyone that have seen her in the past 2 weeks get checked out. Smh.How did you find out LOL.

Haven't seen her in a while.

LngTimeMongr
07-02-21, 15:04
How did you find out LOL.

Haven't seen her in a while.She said that she is on antibiotics because she caught something in her throat. So I'm taking precaution nd just assuming the worsw. She said she got an "infecion" LOL. Yea that doesn't fly with me. She gave me a CBJ. Nd I was like why don't you take it off nd that's when she said no she can't LOL.

CptfPower
07-02-21, 16:57
She said that she is on antibiotics because she caught something in her throat. So I'm taking precaution nd just assuming the worsw. She said she got an "infecion" LOL. Yea that doesn't fly with me. She gave me a CBJ. Nd I was like why don't you take it off nd that's when she said no she can't LOL.Well dam, kudos to her for keeping it real, but I'm sure she'll be less busy now. She lives in mexico or something and stays in norwalk area with her friends for a few weeks. Travels back and forth.

PussyDestroyr
07-05-21, 21:28
I was just at eco, goddamn, 2 hour wait for Apple. Really? Really? Lucy was also available, but I hear she has something. Went with Blue, not the same blue from about a year ago. Had to close my eyes on this one fellas. No bueno.

Jl104
07-06-21, 12:49
Went to Skin and Body today and got the VIP Nuru with Lala. Worse experience I've had in a long time there. First and it may not the girls fault, but I think they include a shower before and after in that 45 minutes because my nuru was really short. Second, Lala just had a weird vibe somewhere between being sleepy and having a bad attitude. She reeked of weed smoke and I'm pretty sure she was stoned because she was very lethargic the whole session, like she was tired and really didn't want to be there. During the session she barely rubbed her body on me. She gave me a decent back massage but on the flip she was scared of the dick touching her. She sat next to me and started jerking it and then barely rubbed the very tip of my dick on her chest for all of 10 seconds. I'm not feeling it so when I sense her trying to jack me off and be done with me I try to cum, but then she doesn't want me to touch her tits. First she says that she doesn't like people pinching her nipples, which I didn't do, so I softly cup her breast and she says that she just sensitive there and for me not to touch her there. Then she tells me that I only have a minute to try and cum. I tell her I'll just jack myself off. She was never mean, but you could just tell she was high as a kite and really doesn't like her job doing nuru. I would definitely not repeat with her. None of the girls I used to like work there anymore, it kinda sucks going through the talent to find a good one. Especially when you got the VIP. Hahaha. Anyways, I'd stay away from Lala if you find yourself want nuru. Anyone have good experiences with the girls that now work there?Actually had a similar experience with her too a few months back, drew her on random. Def not going back to this spot unless I am looking for someone specific.

LngTimeMongr
07-15-21, 17:09
Has anyone bb apple at Eco?

JustChekIn
07-15-21, 18:25
Has anyone bb apple at Eco?When I first met her (2 1/2 years +\ I did. Lets see, today is Thursday, she worked last Fri, Sat, Mon, and We'd. That's approx.

60!to 70 dudes, BJ and boink. You here what I'm telling you?!

CptfPower
07-15-21, 19:21
Has anyone bb apple at Eco?I've known her for 3+ years so far. Been BBFS since the beginning.

If you her well and she trusts you, she'll bb you. She does it with a few selected clients she sees only.

You just can't cip.

KnotHead61
07-15-21, 20:11
Have any of you ever wore your wedding ring? How did that go? Do the providers care at all, acted differently? Always wondered about this.

TheOwner
07-16-21, 15:32
Has anyone bb apple at Eco?Count me as one of her BBFS contributes CIP and CIM xxx style so hot.

Macmac1111
07-17-21, 12:04
Count me as one of her BBFS contributes CIP and CIM xxx style so hot.Been seeing her since she started at eco, cip every time.

LngTimeMongr
07-17-21, 12:39
Been seeing her since she started at eco, cip every time.Does she upcharge?

JonathonJammer
07-17-21, 16:56
So I'm curious do you guys negotiate BBFS with cip with Apple before or do you just do it and she don't say anything about it. I've always been honest with every girl I bb that I'm either going to cip, cim, or pull out and shoot for the stars. I came in her once and half pull out and you could see my babies running down her leg LOL. But I prefer to cim with Apple for some reason or shoot on her tits face wherever. I already have 12 kids out there don't need anymore man.

Fruit Cake
07-18-21, 03:11
So I'm curious do you guys negotiate BBFS with cip with Apple before or do you just do it and she don't say anything about it. I've always been honest with every girl I bb that I'm either going to cip, cim, or pull out and shoot for the stars. I came in her once and half pull out and you could see my babies running down her leg LOL. But I prefer to cim with Apple for some reason or shoot on her tits face wherever. I already have 12 kids out there don't need anymore man.No, I haven't but will now that I've read this thread. Any new therapists at Eco lately?

Jh6401
07-18-21, 08:18
You guys are too crazy I am surprised any of you haven't caught anything consider she with 20 customers a day you guys needs to buy lottery tickets considered how lucky you are.

JustChekIn
07-18-21, 13:20
You guys are too crazy I am surprised any of you haven't caught anything consider she with 20 customers a day you guys needs to buy lottery tickets considered how lucky you are.Don't worry. There are guys that line up and slurp up the left overs all day. Yuk.

BigRob63
07-18-21, 13:50
Don't worry. There are guys that line up and slurp up the left overs all day. Yuk.What does this apple look like.

JonathonJammer
07-18-21, 15:03
Don't worry. There are guys that line up and slurp up the left overs all day. Yuk.Wait I guess you're not counting the other people she sees after she gets off work from Eco LOL. I guess that don't count with me since we will shower together and get cleaned up LOL. But yes dayum she can fuck all those dudes and still has the love to go home to her man and take care of him. She a super star in my book.

Im Yours
07-19-21, 16:23
Have any of you ever wore your wedding ring? How did that go? Do the providers care at all, acted differently? Always wondered about this.I don't think they care, they are there for the thing you are looking for. If it effects you, however, maybe you should take it off if you think about it too much. Focus on the fucking!

PussyDestroyr
07-20-21, 00:00
Wait I guess you're not counting the other people she sees after she gets off work from Eco LOL. I guess that don't count with me since we will shower together and get cleaned up LOL. But yes dayum she can fuck all those dudes and still has the love to go home to her man and take care of him. She a super star in my book.Or the guys CPing at her apartment. I was one, until you guys made it public. I guarantee she is carrying something nowadays. Too risky to touch now.

JonathonJammer
07-20-21, 13:31
Or the guys CPing at her apartment. I was one, until you guys made it public. I guarantee she is carrying something nowadays. Too risky to touch now.I know I give some intel on Apple but never mentioned her apartment. But yeah the first time she asked me to get a room I was kinda like wth? But it's okay still lots of fun and I'll be fucking this proud for awhile.

Fruit Cake
07-21-21, 02:58
Any Petite (Hispanic) Providers at Eco or some other places in the LA / Valley area??

CptfPower
07-22-21, 01:09
You guys are too crazy I am surprised any of you haven't caught anything consider she with 20 customers a day you guys needs to buy lottery tickets considered how lucky you are.I caught few stuff in the past bro.

If you banging BBFS kgirls, you'll catch something once in a while.

Banging apple is the least risk for me.

Browse in the la forums and you'll see kgirls getting dumped filled with swimmers 10-15 x a day bro.

KnotHead61
07-22-21, 18:43
Any really petite providers around? We need to know.

Any Petite (Hispanic) Providers at Eco or some other places in the LA / Valley area??

Jh6401
07-23-21, 00:55
What makes it different more fun is it worth it the extra expansive / what cost price? I thought she has a husband at home so he's accommodating like oh honey today just another custie / customer? Is there extra cost BBFS?

LngTimeMongr
07-26-21, 01:17
Has any bareback apple yet? Does she ok CIP?

LngTimeMongr
07-26-21, 02:27
Is BB offered here? How are the reviews?

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/222792

GuyMon
08-06-21, 12:56
No BB as far as I know. There was a MILF typle girl named Estella. She is def older than me but she was enthusiastic about sex. One of the best I've ever had. Girls here a bit older and I'd rather go to Eco.

Is BB offered here? How are the reviews?

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/222792

JonathonJammer
08-07-21, 14:48
Of course everyone knows the details about Apple already but I just wanted to bring up how much of a superstar this woman is. I went to see her and slammed her hard and good as usual and I'm sure the other 15 dudes did too LOL but the. I see her on Snapchat posting stuff after work LOL. Wow this girl is superhuman man. She took all those ducks then still had the strength and energy to go out and party it up have some drinks and have fun. Got to love that. Once again her husband one lucky man. Some of those other eco girls aren't even ready to go at it just during working hours let alone go out clubbing after being fucked all day lmao.

JustChekIn
08-08-21, 21:40
Of course everyone knows the details about Apple already but I just wanted to bring up how much of a superstar this woman is. I went to see her and slammed her hard and good as usual and I'm sure the other 15 dudes did too LOL but the. I see her on Snapchat posting stuff after work LOL. Wow this girl is superhuman man. She took all those ducks then still had the strength and energy to go out and party it up have some drinks and have fun. Got to love that. Once again her husband one lucky man. Some of those other eco girls aren't even ready to go at it just during working hours let alone go out clubbing after being fucked all day lmao.LOL. This cat is NOT the luckiest guy in the world Jonathan. He thinks it's a real massage job, not a hair Howse! She is dishonest with him to the core. Please trust me on that one. Side note: imagine if you were lied to everyday if YOU were her husband hahaha.

Zedam4
08-10-21, 15:27
Of course everyone knows the details about Apple already but I just wanted to bring up how much of a superstar this woman is. I went to see her and slammed her hard and good as usual and I'm sure the other 15 dudes did too LOL but the. I see her on Snapchat posting stuff after work LOL. Wow this girl is superhuman man. She took all those ducks then still had the strength and energy to go out and party it up have some drinks and have fun. Got to love that. Once again her husband one lucky man. Some of those other eco girls aren't even ready to go at it just during working hours let alone go out clubbing after being fucked all day lmao.What's her snapchat handle LOL.

JonathonJammer
08-10-21, 19:22
LOL. This cat is NOT the luckiest guy in the world Jonathan. He thinks it's a real massage job, not a hair Howse! She is dishonest with him to the core. Please trust me on that one. Side note: imagine if you were lied to everyday if YOU were her husband hahaha.I know my man I was being a little sarcastic about him being lucky. But sometimes I wonder how could be of know man. She is coming home with thousands of dollars a week and if she truly is fucking 15 dudes a day 5-6 days a week (I say 6 because she does outcalls but for sure 5 days at eco) bro she in six figures in all cash bro. How could he think his wife is a CTM LOL. But anyway you right not so lucky guy LOL especially the days I fuck that pussy and mouth brother.

PussyDestroyr
08-12-21, 10:10
Been hitting Zen a lot lately, tried Rosie, big booty Latina. Ok face, lackluster boobs, but the butt got a nice pounding. She is a great masseuse too. Anyone else got got trades or reco's in Torrance. So iver hearing about Apple at Eco. Looking for bb if.

You got anything.

Hetoogewd
08-14-21, 18:51
Anyone know if lucy still at eco?

HBforlife
08-16-21, 17:14
Been hitting Zen a lot lately, tried Rosie, big booty Latina. Ok face, lackluster boobs, but the butt got a nice pounding. She is a great masseuse too. Anyone else got got trades or reco's in Torrance. So iver hearing about Apple at Eco. Looking for bb if.

You got anything.Lennox acu (nature acupuncture on building) is on fire. No bb action but I gave Eco a break for a few months and the girls at Lennox are same quality.

LngTimeMongr
08-17-21, 20:29
Lennox acu (nature acupuncture on building) is on fire. No bb action but I gave Eco a break for a few months and the girls at Lennox are same quality.Any one you can recommend?

KnotHead61
08-18-21, 15:33
No BB as far as I know. There was a MILF typle girl named Estella. She is def older than me but she was enthusiastic about sex. One of the best I've ever had. Girls here a bit older and I'd rather go to Eco.Is this the one with the "raiders" logo outside the door?

JonathonJammer
08-18-21, 15:46
Lennox acu (nature acupuncture on building) is on fire. No bb action but I gave Eco a break for a few months and the girls at Lennox are same quality.Been wanting to go hit up Lennox too. I think Sammie the Brazilian that used to work at Eco is working at Lennox. Want to see how she looks now with her BBL and all the work she invested in herself.

KnotHead61
08-18-21, 18:00
No BB as far as I know. There was a MILF typle girl named Estella. She is def older than me but she was enthusiastic about sex. One of the best I've ever had. Girls here a bit older and I'd rather go to Eco.Is this the one with the "raiders" logo outside the door?

LngTimeMongr
08-21-21, 01:27
Been wanting to go hit up Lennox too. I think Sammie the Brazilian that used to work at Eco is working at Lennox. Want to see how she looks now with her BBL and all the work she invested in herself.Does sammie ever bb?

JonathonJammer
08-21-21, 13:45
Does sammie ever bb?Bros every ***** you go see bareback fucks unless she doesn't with you. I'm sure you guys have read some dudes on hear tell their experiences about a girl letting the dude fill their pretty pussy full of cum. I think some of these new brothers coming up here asking for the secret password for BBFS doesn't get BBFS. To me unless the provider has reviews everywhere that she is just a cum loving ***** you have to present them with this option when you meet up with them. Feel them out and see what money talks with that *****. Sometimes it's not money it's just she don't feel you like that and is not going to take your seed for whatever monies you offer. There's plenty of info about Sammie just RTFF!

CptfPower
08-21-21, 18:55
Bros every ***** you go see bareback fucks unless she doesn't with you. I'm sure you guys have read some dudes on hear tell their experiences about a girl letting the dude fill their pretty pussy full of cum. I think some of these new brothers coming up here asking for the secret password for BBFS doesn't get BBFS. To me unless the provider has reviews everywhere that she is just a cum loving ***** you have to present them with this option when you meet up with them. Feel them out and see what money talks with that *****. Sometimes it's not money it's just she don't feel you like that and is not going to take your seed for whatever monies you offer. There's plenty of info about Sammie just RTFF!Agree 100% brother.

LngTimeMongr
08-22-21, 15:41
How long before you guys got tired of apple?

JohnHada
08-23-21, 11:30
Has anyone seen asian pepsi at zen?

Wicked1
08-23-21, 16:05
Been wanting to go hit up Lennox too. I think Sammie the Brazilian that used to work at Eco is working at Lennox. Want to see how she looks now with her BBL and all the work she invested in herself.Hadn't seen her in 4 yrs. Finally caught up with at Lennox. Disappointed. Her body is good but her face looks old, like fifty. Upselling non stop. Mechanical service, with her asking for more money. Won't return, much better around.

Wicked1
08-23-21, 21:44
How long before you guys got tired of apple?Probably never. She's the perfect provider. Kinda sexy and submissive.

PussyDestroyr
08-24-21, 10:51
Probably never. She's the perfect provider. Kinda sexy and submissive.When she stops.

JonathonJammer
08-24-21, 15:32
Hadn't seen her in 4 yrs. Finally caught up with at Lennox. Disappointed. Her body is good but her face looks old, like fifty. Upselling non stop. Mechanical service, with her asking for more money. Won't return, much better around.Thanks for the info Wicked. Safe me some cash. I had already planned my Saturday to go see her so now looks like I'm heading to Tijuana LOL.

HBforlife
08-25-21, 12:23
Any one you can recommend?All Latina reviews.

Samantha (Sammie) - Brazilian, fake t / a, older looking but big fat clit and loves to take dick up sells but only if you're asking.

Salina. Athletic, nice small round bolt ons, can take it hard but kind of a dead fish. Pretty face.

Savanna. THOT, great head.

Flower. Wild fuck, athletic af with great tits and ass, hot ass back tat, face is eh but def recommend.

Catalina. Big naturals, good fuck but rushed. Loves COT and COP.

LngTimeMongr
08-25-21, 18:47
All Latina reviews.

Samantha (Sammie) - Brazilian, fake t / a, older looking but big fat clit and loves to take dick up sells but only if you're asking.

Salina. Athletic, nice small round bolt ons, can take it hard but kind of a dead fish. Pretty face.

Flower. Wild fuck, athletic af with great tits and ass, hot ass back tat, face is eh but def recommend.

Catalina. Big naturals, good fuck but rushed. Loves COT and COP.When you said up sells you mean greek?

Pink Salmon
08-26-21, 04:03
Hey yall,

I'm thinking of trying out Eco as my first HE experience and was just wondering if it's possible to make an appointment as opposed to walk in? I've read some past posts where people had to wait long times for some girls so I assume not but figured I'd ask. Sorry to be a noob.

Thanks in advance.

LngTimeMongr
08-26-21, 11:32
Hey yall,

I'm thinking of trying out Eco as my first HE experience and was just wondering if it's possible to make an appointment as opposed to walk in? I've read some past posts where people had to wait long times for some girls so I assume not but figured I'd ask. Sorry to be a noob.

Thanks in advance.LOL.

Thats one hell of a 1st experience LOL. Its a "real" he spot LOL no appointments just walk ins.

JonathonJammer
08-26-21, 20:12
Hey yall,

Thanks in advance.Well I wrote no happy ending but now that I'm typing I've never asked for a happy ending from anyone at Eco. Maybe the girls might do it or just be confused about how much to charge you bro. Eco would be a great place if you wanted everything on the menu brother. It's not know for Happy Endings but maybe they are will do it give it a shot. But I'd prefer to stick my cock in their mouths and pussys and log jam them all day long. But that's just me. Good luck dude.

Pink Salmon
08-27-21, 01:25
LOL.

Thats one hell of a 1st experience LOL. Its a "real" he spot LOL no appointments just walk ins.

Well I wrote no happy ending but now that I'm typing I've never asked for a happy ending from anyone at Eco. Maybe the girls might do it or just be confused about how much to charge you bro. Eco would be a great place if you wanted everything on the menu brother. It's not know for Happy Endings but maybe they are will do it give it a shot. But I'd prefer to stick my cock in their mouths and pussys and log jam them all day long. But that's just me. Good luck dude.My b. Clearly am a noob at the abbreviations too. HE is not what I meant. I'm trying a fuck lmao. Thanks for the advice haha.

Fruit Cake
08-27-21, 02:22
Anyone try Blue at Eco? Anyone know where Petite / Skinny providers are offering services?

Eco / is a good spot. But seeking a petite / skinny Latina- for Massage-service etc, etc, - Thank you in advance.

ThrowAway1738
08-27-21, 13:09
Hi guys,

Does anyone know Apple's schedule? Not usually in this neck of the woods, but curious to see if I can set something up. I'm mostly in OC so if you have questions, I might be able to help.

LngTimeMongr
08-28-21, 02:15
Hi guys,

Does anyone know Apple's schedule? Not usually in this neck of the woods, but curious to see if I can set something up. I'm mostly in OC so if you have questions, I might be able to help.Everyday except thura and sun. Care to give info on females in OC?

ThrowAway1738
08-28-21, 14:25
Everyday except thura and sun. Care to give info on females in OC?Sure yeah. My go to has always been Krystal (who's been reviewed extensively in the OC threads) because she's hands down the best actual massage, but recently with her huge price hike, I'm looking to branch out. I'd still recommend her for her massage skill alone for those with deep enough pockets. She's HE only, but realistically, you're there for the massage, not the extras.

Otherwise, I recently tried Melanie from Havana which is closer to this thread's location. She's definitely much more on the sensual massage side, and her main draw is that she gets into the session, with some decent dirty talk, but from what I understand, pretty limited menu. IMO, worth trying once at least for a fun time.

Otherwise, I stick to KGirls in OC. Most of the time, I feel like I get better value out of that for the price.

Kmp Chaser
08-29-21, 19:25
Sure yeah. My go to has always been Krystal (who's been reviewed extensively in the OC threads) because she's hands down the best actual massage, but recently with her huge price hike, I'm looking to branch out. I'd still recommend her for her massage skill alone for those with deep enough pockets. She's HE only, but realistically, you're there for the massage, not the extras.

Otherwise, I recently tried Melanie from Havana which is closer to this thread's location. She's definitely much more on the sensual massage side, and her main draw is that she gets into the session, with some decent dirty talk, but from what I understand, pretty limited menu. IMO, worth trying once at least for a fun time.

Otherwise, I stick to KGirls in OC. Most of the time, I feel like I get better value out of that for the price.How does one get into the KGirls scene in OC? Some of these girls are stunners and I'm tryna get some of that kim chi 🐱.

HBforlife
08-30-21, 02:09
When you said up sells you mean greek?She's offered for 1. 5 plus 1. 2 standard tip. Too steep IMHO, her pussy is so good anyway, not even worth the price of admission for Greek.

LngTimeMongr
08-30-21, 12:56
She's offered for 1. 5 plus 1. 2 standard tip. Too steep IMHO, her pussy is so good anyway, not even worth the price of admission for Greek.What! So 270. Dang LOL.

Nd that's not even bb. Idk LOL not that I can afford it but geez. LOL just for 30 min. Talk about hald your stimulus is gone. But hey what else better way to use your stimulus for a "stimulus" LOL.

JohnHada
08-30-21, 13:31
How is Antonella's looks and service at Eco? I hear she is young but is she slim w / hard body and is she ddg?

I'm looking for Apple's alternative since she is too busy.

Fruit Cake
08-30-21, 19:50
How is Antonella's looks and service at Eco? I hear she is young but is she slim w / hard body and is she ddg?

I'm looking for Apple's alternative since she is too busy.She really pretty but only around for a couple weeks. Has anyone tried Blue at Eco??

NotHobbyPro
08-31-21, 06:03
I might be in the LAX Area on Fridays more often. Which is more enjoyable on Fridays, HT or Lennox? Any names on the girls you enjoy?

NotHobbyPro
08-31-21, 06:14
All Latina reviews.

Catalina. Big naturals, good fuck but rushed. Loves COT and COP.Wait. Catalina allows COP? Does she do bb?

Any recommendations on Fridays at Lennox?

JonathonJammer
08-31-21, 16:03
Wait. Catalina allows COP? Does she do bb?

Any recommendations on Fridays at Lennox?I think I he meant to put cof but it auto corrected to cop. Idk anything about Catalina.

LngTimeMongr
08-31-21, 18:17
The apple people here. Do you guys creampie her? How many of you creampie and bb her?

LngTimeMongr
08-31-21, 18:18
She really pretty but only around for a couple weeks. Has anyone tried Blue at Eco??Does she bbj? Or do you know who else bb other than apple?

LugWrench04
08-31-21, 23:08
She really pretty but only around for a couple weeks. Has anyone tried Blue at Eco??Antonella is hot af. Makes some serious fuck me face's while sucking and fucking. No bbj though. But head games on point. Awesome body and ass. Not super tight though. Def a repeat.

NotHobbyPro
09-01-21, 00:06
The apple people here. Do you guys creampie her? How many of you creampie and bb her?I've tried apple before and she was dismissive of the bb idea but this was last year when covid was on it's peak so idk now.

JustChekIn
09-01-21, 00:47
The apple people here. Do you guys creampie her? How many of you creampie and bb her?Most of us take a BBBJ from this thing. BB coochi is not recommended. 15-20 guys a day, 5 or 6 days a week. Risky bro, sorry.

Fruit Cake
09-01-21, 14:53
Antonella is hot af. Makes some serious fuck me face's while sucking and fucking. No bbj though. But head games on point. Awesome body and ass. Not super tight though. Def a repeat.Yes Antonella is young and very hot but as far as service. I'd skip for someone else that's my experience! Readers. Readers: Where is Lennox spot you all mention and Zen Spot? I need place to go other then Eco. Something different!

LngTimeMongr
09-01-21, 15:47
Most of us take a BBBJ from this thing. BB coochi is not recommended. 15-20 guys a day, 5 or 6 days a week. Risky bro, sorry.Wait so she bb fuck? Idk with a condom she feels bomb LOL.

NotHobbyPro
09-02-21, 00:31
Most of us take a BBBJ from this thing. BB coochi is not recommended. 15-20 guys a day, 5 or 6 days a week. Risky bro, sorry.Do they upcharge for BBBJ or YMMV?

NotHobbyPro
09-02-21, 00:39
Yes Antonella is young and very hot but as far as service. I'd skip for someone else that's my experience! Readers. Readers: Where is Lennox spot you all mention and Zen Spot? I need place to go other then Eco. Something different!Lennox is at Lennox Blvd close to Hawthorne Blvd but closer to a fire station. Just look for acupuncture and parking is at the back.

While in the area HT is at the vicinity too. Just drive south of Hawthorne from Lennox and it's right next to the adult store.

Bronco
09-02-21, 10:43
Going to be in San Pedro today. Any suggestions for MP for a good rub and tug or BJ? Thanks.

Fruit Cake
09-02-21, 13:39
All Latina reviews.

Catalina. Big naturals, good fuck but rushed. Loves COT and COP.Is this one place, and where is it located?

NotHobbyPro
09-03-21, 01:07
Going to be in San Pedro today. Any suggestions for MP for a good rub and tug or BJ? Thanks.You might be better off checking establishments around RPV than San Pedro.

JustChekIn
09-03-21, 01:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

HBforlife
09-03-21, 15:13
I think I he meant to put cof but it auto corrected to cop. Idk anything about Catalina.Nope COP. She likes to play with C off, lot of fun but kind of rushed.

Fruit Cake
09-03-21, 17:17
Nope COP. She likes to play with C off, lot of fun but kind of rushed.So, what place do these list of Latina providers Work at? Thanks in Advance.

Fruit Cake
09-05-21, 15:13
Just wanted to share A new place in La Puente, Ca: Zun Zun Massage: Latina based. Go check it out friends.

LngTimeMongr
09-06-21, 01:23
Just wanted to share A new place in La Puente, Ca: Zun Zun Massage: Latina based. Go check it out friends.How are the females.

KingOfFighters
09-06-21, 05:24
How are the females.Females are ok and everything is covered. It's average when I've tried before.

PussyDestroyr
09-07-21, 13:56
There have to be like 30+ MPs in Torrance and Lomita alone. All the ones I've tested are granny's. How are they staying in business? Happy to share Intel. Need to find something other than Eco.

Fruit Cake
09-07-21, 15:16
There have to be like 30+ MPs in Torrance and Lomita alone. All the ones I've tested are granny's. How are they staying in business? Happy to share Intel. Need to find something other than Eco.Try Zun Zun in La Puente. Cool spot and I went 1 time and actually enjoyed it and more space and less rushed then Eco and more staff members / yes cute staff for sure F / serv. Safe -nice people!

JohnHada
09-07-21, 15:28
Are girls still required to wear masks during service as of Sept 21?

Let me know if anyone has been to zen recently.

PussyDestroyr
09-08-21, 00:14
Try Zun Zun in La Puente. Cool spot and I went 1 time and actually enjoyed it and more space and less rushed then Eco and more staff members / yes cute staff for sure F / serv. Safe -nice people!La Puente? That is a drive and a half for me. Pass.

PussyDestroyr
09-08-21, 00:14
Are girls still required to wear masks during service as of Sept 21?

Let me know if anyone has been to zen recently.Yes, saw Daisy a couple weeks ago. Def mask mandate in effect.

CoolHand6
09-08-21, 19:09
I miss the good old days massage parlors in South Bay we used to have some outstanding Asian massage parlors I know because I used to go 3 times a week there used to be one right across from Harbor General it was outstanding Tina oh man was she something else always suck me dry and show it to me always always you did it Grace and then down the street West from there was outstanding really good. There was a lot of outstanding Asian massage parlors in the South Bay and most of southern California. I wish it was like it used to be.

Canon88
09-09-21, 13:04
Always looking for new places and I've driven past a place in Lawndale on 169/ Hawthorne that has looked intriguing to me.

Has anyone tried it yet?

LngTimeMongr
09-09-21, 16:42
Finally got to greek apple. But with a condom. Because you know you don't want to catch anything LOL damn she knows how to ride with it.

sorprenda
09-09-21, 19:22
I'll add a few notes to some of the recent comments.

Antonella at Eco is so hot. Young. Great body. I get why some complain about the service. Might not be the best, I guess, but it's good. She seems to enjoy herself. I think most will leave happy. I think she leaves in about a week, and is worth seeing if you can find time.

At Lennox, Selena is my favorite. Very sensual. Kind of like a fine wine, if that makes sense. You want to take your time and appreciate the subtleties. If you're in the mood for more action, also highly recommend Camila. Carolina is pretty hot too, but haven't seen her in a couple of years. I'd skip Sammy, Flower and Ivana.

CptfPower
09-09-21, 20:57

Antonella at Eco is so hot. Young. Great body. I get why some complain about the service. Might not be the best, I guess, but it's good. She seems to enjoy herself. I think most will leave happy. I think she leaves in about a week, and is worth seeing if you can find time.

At Lennox, Selena is my favorite. Very sensual. Kind of like a fine wine, if that makes sense. You want to take your time and appreciate the subtleties. If you're in the mood for more action, also highly recommend Camila. Carolina is pretty hot too, but haven't seen her in a couple of years. I'd skip Sammy, Flower and Ivana.Good report brother.

I've heard of Selena in the past and was told she's good.

What services does she provide? BBBJ? DFK?

Leche
09-10-21, 01:33
I miss the good old days massage parlors in South Bay we used to have some outstanding Asian massage parlors I know because I used to go 3 times a week there used to be one right across from Harbor General it was outstanding Tina oh man was she something else always suck me dry and show it to me always always you did it Grace and then down the street West from there was outstanding really good. There was a lot of outstanding Asian massage parlors in the South Bay and most of southern California. I wish it was like it used to be.I miss Sue's Acupressure and Sun Spa.

JohnHada
09-10-21, 11:20

At Lennox, Selena is my favorite. Very sensual. Kind of like a fine wine, if that makes sense. You want to take your time and appreciate the subtleties. If you're in the mood for more action, also highly recommend Camila. Carolina is pretty hot too, but haven't seen her in a couple of years. I'd skip Sammy, Flower and Ivana.Do you guys leave 100 or 120 tip at Eco for Antonella and Apple?

JonathonJammer
09-10-21, 15:27
Just a useless update but our girl favorite from Eco is having a baby! Nooooooooo! Jk. So I'm sure that is going to stop her from coming back from Miami now and blessing us with some seggs.

sorprenda
09-10-21, 20:17
Good report brother.

I've heard of Selena in the past and was told she's good.

What services does she provide? BBBJ? DFK?Selena is very sanitary. Once had a minor condom malfunction which freaked her out a bit. She's more subtle than others, but responsive and hot.

Even though no one's asked about Won, my favorite in the area is Coco who only works there on Tuesday's. Very young, curvy and energetic. You might be able to get BBBJ from her too.

sorprenda
09-10-21, 20:25
Do you guys leave 100 or 120 tip at Eco for Antonella and Apple?This year I've upped my standard tip to $120. I'm not interested in negotiating extras with Apple beyond the included BBBJ, and don't think it's on the menu with Antonella.

$120 seems to be the going rate these days. "Transitory" inflation, I'm sure. Curious to hear others experience on whether $100 still cuts it.

Fruit Cake
09-11-21, 02:12
I miss Sue's Acupressure and Sun Spa.Anyone remember that place in South Gate off firestone? That was the best Place ever! Latinas / Asian pic for 40/60 tip!

JonathonJammer
09-11-21, 11:54
This year I've upped my standard tip to $120. I'm not interested in negotiating extras with Apple beyond the included BBBJ, and don't think it's on the menu with Antonella.

$120 seems to be the going rate these days. "Transitory" inflation, I'm sure. Curious to hear others experience on whether $100 still cuts it.So my going tip is always 100. I always have extra funds just in case but pretty much never have too use it. Of course you get the old "oh I usually charge this or that" so I'll be like okay just send me in a new provider then I still have time left on the clock and that pretty much settles that. They all want more money but they know 100 is better than 0.

Qeast
09-11-21, 12:10
This year I've upped my standard tip to $120. I'm not interested in negotiating extras with Apple beyond the included BBBJ, and don't think it's on the menu with Antonella.

$120 seems to be the going rate these days. "Transitory" inflation, I'm sure. Curious to hear others experience on whether $100 still cuts it.

Very generalized observations:

When I first started to hobby (in the previous century), the standard tip for 50/50 was 100. Until the past year or so, this held firm throughout CA. (BTW.. during the same ark of time, what I pay for a hair cut has more than doubled - my point being RAs provide a very personal service.)

Nowadays, RAs throughout OC have been able to make 120 the standard for 50/50. Typically, VMPs get a minimum of 140.

I can still find old school MPs, with old school RAs who offer FS for 100. But the operative word is "old".

There have always been cities where the RAs asked for greater tips. I'm thinking of San Francisco, in particular. But based on TRs, I acted like a regular / local and got the tips down from the initial bid.

With this in mind, I think its really important to share tipping experiences here. I recently went to a local MP. The RA's initial ask was 180. I didn't provide that. But I'm sure the less knowledgeable / experienced do pay that.

NotHobbyPro
09-11-21, 19:38

At Lennox, Selena is my favorite. Very sensual. Kind of like a fine wine, if that makes sense. You want to take your time and appreciate the subtleties. If you're in the mood for more action, also highly recommend Camila. Carolina is pretty hot too, but haven't seen her in a couple of years. I'd skip Sammy, Flower and Ivana.I have to try Selena and Carolina. I don't want to repeat Camilla. And why skip flower? She's got good personality. I apprethe name list.

NotHobbyPro
09-11-21, 19:39
Selena is very sanitary. Once had a minor condom malfunction which freaked her out a bit. She's more subtle than others, but responsive and hot.

Even though no one's asked about Won, my favorite in the area is Coco who only works there on Tuesday's. Very young, curvy and energetic. You might be able to get BBBJ from her too.I was there last Tuesday. It was Samantha and Camilla.

NotHobbyPro
09-11-21, 19:40
Finally got to greek apple. But with a condom. Because you know you don't want to catch anything LOL damn she knows how to ride with it.What was the damage for the upcharge?

LngTimeMongr
09-12-21, 22:18
What was the damage for the upcharge?Ended up paying 300.

CptfPower
09-13-21, 16:55
Ended up paying 300.I REALLY hope your joking. If not, you got played. I'm sorry brother.

LngTimeMongr
09-13-21, 20:22
I REALLY hope your joking. If not, you got played. I'm sorry brother.250+50 house fee Bb everything.

CptfPower
09-13-21, 21:34
250+50 house fee Bb everything.Oh ok. That sounds more like it. Did you cip?

Or pull out.

In your previous post, you wrote she greeked your as and used a hat for 3 bills 😂128514;.

LngTimeMongr
09-14-21, 01:06
Oh ok. That sounds more like it. Did you cip?

Or pull out.

In your previous post, you wrote she greeked your as and used a hat for 3 bills 😂128514;.Hey hey hey. Why you making it sound gay. Stop it LOL.

JonathonJammer
09-15-21, 15:59
Hey hey hey. Why you making it sound gay. Stop it LOL.Come on now. You either lying or you just throwing away money. Which is it?

HBforlife
09-15-21, 16:01
Just a useless update but our girl favorite from Eco is having a baby! Nooooooooo! Jk. So I'm sure that is going to stop her from coming back from Miami now and blessing us with some seggs.Cici the ultimate gush gush porn star experience. Her pussy grip and dick sucking skills are legendary. Can't wait to see pics of her pregnant.

Jh6401
09-15-21, 16:03
Hey hey hey. Why you making it sound gay. Stop it LOL.Did you pre bring a load wad of cash around or you already knew the price pre negotiated with her before prior encounter because that's a lot of dough to carry around when there's lots homeless and what not poor people around its unsafe.

JonathonJammer
09-16-21, 00:28
Cici the ultimate gush gush porn star experience. Her pussy grip and dick sucking skills are legendary. Can't wait to see pics of her pregnant.Just check out her Snapchat or TikTok brother. Or her baby daddy TikTok. They having twins man. Crazy. Yes gush gush ***** talking Cici LOL.

PussyDestroyr
09-16-21, 01:27
Went to Star VIP, thinking it would be a quick handjob. Got the hour, good massage, turned over, ask for BJ. She puts on cover, does her thing, I can't cum, so I ask if I can FS. She agrees. I stand up, walk behind her, pull the condom off and start banging her from behind bb. Busted my nut and left. Weird. Wasn't expecting that. Gave a great tip.

MrChaco
09-16-21, 13:12
Went to Star VIP, thinking it would be a quick handjob. Got the hour, good massage, turned over, ask for BJ. She puts on cover, does her thing, I can't cum, so I ask if I can FS. She agrees. I stand up, walk behind her, pull the condom off and start banging her from behind bb. Busted my nut and left. Weird. Wasn't expecting that. Gave a great tip.Do you have a name?

What does she look like?

How old was she?

What kind of Tip did you negotiate / Leave for the service.

Thanks a lot for the info.

LngTimeMongr
09-16-21, 13:54
Did you pre bring a load wad of cash around or you already knew the price pre negotiated with her before prior encounter because that's a lot of dough to carry around when there's lots homeless and what not poor people around its unsafe.Have 300 is not alot.

SharkLasers500
09-16-21, 21:00
Does anyone know of a spot that offers a legit good massage with a standard HE finish by someone younger than 73 years old? Preferably in the Long Beach area but I can travel to Lomita.

Tony1628
09-16-21, 22:54
Does anyone know of a spot that offers a legit good massage with a standard HE finish by someone younger than 73 years old? Preferably in the Long Beach area but I can travel to Lomita.Check out Rainbow Spa in Hermosa Beach. Ask for Yuki, work Thur-Sun afternoons. Tall, mid 20's Chinese with nice real C. Good massage, good HE, allows roaming. And if you are nice YMMV.

FlipOnOver
09-17-21, 00:04
Went to Eco today and banged it out with Lucy. Always good though she has chilled with the kissing after her "infection" from last month.

In standing doggy I just leaned against the wall and watched her ride.

Annie was also there. I saw a smoking blond Asian in the hall. I did not recognize her. Not sure if that was Annie or not.

After that I went to Bangkok on PCH for a real massage with HJ. Grandma Jenny does a nice medium massage with teasing and some BL during HJ. I blew hard!9.

Honestly that was more sensual than banging Lucy.

PussyDestroyr
09-18-21, 01:19
Do you have a name?

What does she look like?

How old was she?

What kind of Tip did you negotiate / Leave for the service.

Thanks a lot for the info.Old, really old. Not pretty. I'm ashamed. I was horny. I gave 100 on top of 60 entry.

PussyDestroyr
09-18-21, 11:01
Has anyone seen asian pepsi at zen?Bringing this to the top. Curios about looks and service. I've tried Chanel, Daisy, Gina and Rosie. Can trade Intel.

KingNoctis
09-18-21, 12:32
Has anyone seen a korean in one of these massages places with a cat tattoo on her forearm? Oh by the way she got massive booty!

Last time I saw her was at Zen a year ago.

PussyDestroyr
09-18-21, 23:01
Tonight I hit, thai yoga massage in lomita. First time. Got a slim Korean, I'm pretty sure it's all Korean. She was cute, older, but dtf. She sucked on my balls, which was a surprise, but felt amazing. Put on a condom, for the BJ and FS. I was a little disappointed there was no massage. Kind of reminded me of Eco. I actually look forward to a massage before the main event. I wasn't that horny so I took the condom off and was planning to finish by jacking off on her. Still couldn't quite get there and asked if it was ok to rub on her vagina bb. No penetration. She agreed. Still having an issue finishing, so I had her stand up and kiss my nipples and neck, which always does the trick. Blasted all over her stomach, which she was fine with.

Here is where it got interesting. She asked my nationality. I said half Asians and half white. She says ohhhh! Why didn't you tell me!? Next time you come I will do more, implying bb, I think, a min BBBJ, again, I think. She was like "Asians are more careful". Uh, ok. I might come back on a Saturday and blast that vagina a second time, maybe. YMMV.

Sharing is caring.

ThingHulk
09-21-21, 17:15
Tonight I hit, thai yoga massage in lomita. First time. Got a slim Korean, I'm pretty sure it's all Korean. She was cute, older, but dtf. She sucked on my balls, which was a surprise, but felt amazing. Put on a condom, for the BJ and FS. I was a little disappointed there was no massage. Kind of reminded me of Eco. I actually look forward to a massage before the main event. I wasn't that horny so I took the condom off and was planning to finish by jacking off on her. Still couldn't quite get there and asked if it was ok to rub on her vagina bb. No penetration. She agreed. Still having an issue finishing, so I had her stand up and kiss my nipples and neck, which always does the trick. Blasted all over her stomach, which she was fine with.

Here is where it got interesting. She asked my nationality. I said half Asians and half white. She says ohhhh! Why didn't you tell me!? Next time you come I will do more, implying bb, I think, a min BBBJ, again, I think. She was like "Asians are more careful". Uh, ok. I might come back on a Saturday and blast that vagina a second time, maybe. YMMV.

Sharing is caring.Lomita. I drove by this city -- plenty of AMP by PCH and Western.

So they don't bother with the usual cover-ups Thai massage places use with clients?

Hjj895
09-21-21, 19:44
I will be in L A in 2 weeks for a few days. Will be near LAX. Any good spots to try?

Thanks.

MasterMason
09-21-21, 22:18
I will be in L A in 2 weeks for a few days. Will be near LAX. Any good spots to try?

Thanks.Try Sir Floyd Masseuses. It's a private outcall massage service. A sweet black girl arrives in lace, French tip nails, black eyeliner and lip stick. She has incredible thighs and showed up in a mini skirt. The girl work wonders with hands, feet, and mouth. The damage was 300.

MasterMason
09-21-21, 22:27

Thanks.Try Sir Floyd Masseuses 2132754981. It's a private outcall massage service. A sweet black girl arrives in lace, French tip nails, black eyeliner and lip stick. She has incredible thighs and showed up in a mini skirt. The girl work wonders with hands, feet, and mouth. The damage was 2 and worth it.

PussyDestroyr
09-23-21, 11:23
Try Sir Floyd Masseuses 2132754981. It's a private outcall massage service. A sweet black girl arrives in lace, French tip nails, black eyeliner and lip stick. She has incredible thighs and showed up in a mini skirt. The girl work wonders with hands, feet, and mouth. The damage was 2 and worth it.Do they have a website? Looking to see girl options and services.

PussyDestroyr
09-23-21, 12:11
Any recommendations here? DM me.

PussyDestroyr
09-23-21, 16:05
Any recommendations here? DM me.I just had a great experience. Will trade name, day and services for the right trade.

BeachDrone
09-24-21, 11:25
I just had a great experience. Will trade name, day and services for the right trade.My experience is that I have always had a good time at Kim's. The ladies at Kim's have always had a good attitude, a decent massage and build-up, and then good fun. Every time.

Yamii8
09-24-21, 12:43
Any good Granny spots that are reasonably priced, would really appreciate a nice freaky granny.

LngTimeMongr
09-24-21, 15:52
Went to Eco today and banged it out with Lucy. Always good though she has chilled with the kissing after her "infection" from last month.

In standing doggy I just leaned against the wall and watched her ride.

Annie was also there. I saw a smoking blond Asian in the hall. I did not recognize her. Not sure if that was Annie or not.

After that I went to Bangkok on PCH for a real massage with HJ. Grandma Jenny does a nice medium massage with teasing and some BL during HJ. I blew hard!9.

Honestly that was more sensual than banging Lucy.Did she BBBJ?

Yakdadn
09-27-21, 11:53
Morning gentlemen,

Someone asking about San Pedro.

Two spots, both on Western Ave.

First, Sunshower. Professional looking exterior. Slightly older (30's?) sexy Korean ladies. Good massage technique and a nice HJ finish. Have become a regular here so do get to DATY and suck some beautiful titties with my regular girl Angela and ways finish with a CBJ. .7 for the hour and 1.0 tip.

Second place, Ocean. A bit of a bait and switch as far as what girls are on are. Are. And who is actually going to be your therapist. Have got BJ and FS but only after they know you. Massage average. Otherwise just the basic HJ. They seem like newbies and none have any skills worth writing home about. Chinese girls here, plain Jane's all. .6 for the hr. 1.0 -1.2 tip.

Slammer6008
09-29-21, 13:34
I just had a great experience. Will trade name, day and services for the right trade.I will trade you one slammer used condom. One slammer T-shirt an 6 slammer bucks 👍.

FlipOnOver
09-29-21, 18:56
Did she BBBJ?Indeed. SOP for her. I still got the sense that she will let me bust in her mouth if I wanted. Got to control yourself if ya want to tap that ass!

NotHobbyPro
09-29-21, 19:18
Indeed. SOP for her. I still got the sense that she will let me bust in her mouth if I wanted. Got to control yourself if ya want to tap that ass!Is it extra to ask for BBBJ aside from the usual $. 2?

PussyDestroyr
10-01-21, 15:18
Complete garbage. Mask the entire time, no bare anything, including LFK / DFK.

LngTimeMongr
10-01-21, 16:24
Is it extra to ask for BBBJ aside from the usual $. 2?Not with her. She does it free. She aays she likes the taste of dick.

FredFourLess
10-01-21, 18:00
Complete garbage. Mask the entire time, no bare anything, including LFK / DFK.In order to avoid her. Did you catch what days she works?

PussyDestroyr
10-02-21, 00:16
In order to avoid her. Did you catch what days she works?Fridays look to be the day, at a min.

JonathonJammer
10-02-21, 18:36
Some of you dudes finally ran Apple away from Eco. Well I'm sure if you got her contact info and where she staying at then you should be good like me LOL. Good luck finding another one like her mane!!

EastHornDog14
10-02-21, 21:01
Some of you dudes finally ran Apple away from Eco. Well I'm sure if you got her contact info and where she staying at then you should be good like me LOL. Good luck finding another one like her mane!!Is she on vacation or has it been confirmed she flew the coop? Tis a tragedy if she is gone. But still, please share the deets on her!

BigCalibbc
10-02-21, 21:04
Some of you dudes finally ran Apple away from Eco. Well I'm sure if you got her contact info and where she staying at then you should be good like me LOL. Good luck finding another one like her mane!!What happen?

Qeast
10-03-21, 12:24
Re Apple (formerly) at Eco.

I never had the pleasure of visiting Apple. But monitoring the TRs over the past months, I can imagine her accumulating contact info from customers she feels comfortable with and conducting her own private incall based on her personal book of business going forward. Or she might have found an organization that's going to give her a better deal. Based on TRs, she's AAMP quality.

Is there more info on the departure?

VinnieJenkins
10-03-21, 17:00

I never had the pleasure of visiting Apple. But monitoring the TRs over the past months, I can imagine her accumulating contact info from customers she feels comfortable with and conducting her own private incall based on her personal book of business going forward. Or she might have found an organization that's going to give her a better deal. Based on TRs, she's AAMP quality.

Is there more info on the departure?Just talk to her, no worries.

CptfPower
10-03-21, 20:45

Is there more info on the departure?She'll do occasional outcall. The girl is busy weekly with a few regulars who treat her very well.

I don't think she'll return to eco anytime soon. She's very outgoing in her regular life too so I doubt she'll do her own personal consistent bookings.

The Apple era might have ended at eco but those of us who has her contact might be able to still reach out to her.

Luckily I see her weekly so I'm happy LOL.

Panchito33
10-04-21, 11:59
What happen?Fake news. I texted Eco this morning and she's working today.

VinnieJenkins
10-04-21, 13:20
Fake news. I texted Eco this morning and she's working today.Yea, that's why I said no worries, I talked to her yesterday.

RTDriver
10-04-21, 22:39
Yea, that's why I said no worries, I talked to her yesterday.I will be the third to confirm.

Apple is working at Eco as of today Monday October 4th.

So no need to panic or mourn loss opportunities.

JonathonJammer
10-05-21, 09:11
So did an out all with apple Sunday and found out she was getting blown up on her phone from eco manager. I guess the two can't live with out each other. It was something to do with her showing up late in Friday but I guess they worked it out. Sorry for false alarms but that's why I set up outcall Sunday from Saturday because she was just apple wasn't happy about eco but I guess money cures all problems LOL.

LngTimeMongr
10-05-21, 14:44
I will be the third to confirm.

Apple is working at Eco as of today Monday October 4th.

So no need to panic or mourn loss opportunities.Yes. I creampie her. Everywhere. And still cheaper thrn going on a date LOL.

Nachoooo
10-07-21, 19:47
Decided to give this place a try since I was in the area with time to kill, was greeted by an Asian whom took my. 4 entrance fee for HH, took me to room 3 and asked to take my clothes off and lay down, 5 minutes later Cherry comes in with a tight shirt black dress, did a descent massage for about 10 minutes before she cleaned me up and asked me to turn over, once I turned her dress was pulled up and her panties were in my face, asked me for $. 2 for FS which I tried to get for $. 0, once I tried to haggle the price she busted her boobs and her nipples were in my mouth which I couldn't resist anymore, paid her and she left the room to her a rubber, came back and cleaned me up and got on her knees for a few minutes, then she laid mish while I pounded her and played with her clit, I asked her to get on top but she wanted doggy, good moaning not sure if she was getting pleased or just plays that role. Once I got tired of pounding I asked her to finish me manually which she got up and removed the rubber, once she cleaned me she gets on top of me and was suffocating me with my face in both of her holes, great finish. Would repeat.

Asian, 35 yrs, D cups which seem to be man made but really soft with nice nippiest, ass wasn't to brag about.

NewBoyToy24
10-16-21, 15:33
Looking for a good message and relaxing finish. Have plenty of intel to share on FS spots in the area but maybe I'm getting lazy and just want a nice massage and release. Any recommendations on Lomita / Torrance?

EatPussy247
10-17-21, 21:02
Had a great experience and Lennox Acu with a pretty long haired blonde girl named Alexa. Face was a 7, but body was a 10, silky smooth skin, no fat or baby damage, beautiful curves. Very sexy body, wore a tight black dress. Lousy massage, but excellent customer service skills. Said she was new, may not stay long. Would definitely repeat.

LngTimeMongr
10-17-21, 21:32
Had a great experience and Lennox Acu with a pretty long haired blonde girl named Alexa. Face was a 7, but body was a 10, silky smooth skin, no fat or baby damage, beautiful curves. Very sexy body, wore a tight black dress. Lousy massage, but excellent customer service skills. Said she was new, may not stay long. Would definitely repeat.Did she BB anything?

LngTimeMongr
10-17-21, 22:51
Anyone come here yet?

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/248254

EatPussy247
10-18-21, 15:42
Did she BB anything?No BB, all covered.

StorMalt1
10-18-21, 19:20
Had a great experience and Lennox Acu with a pretty long haired blonde girl named Alexa. Face was a 7, but body was a 10, silky smooth skin, no fat or baby damage, beautiful curves. Very sexy body, wore a tight black dress. Lousy massage, but excellent customer service skills. Said she was new, may not stay long. Would definitely repeat.Do you know what days she's there? Never tried Lennox but now I'm intrigued.

EatPussy247
10-19-21, 01:32
Do you know what days she's there? Never tried Lennox but now I'm intrigued.When I asked if she would be working there more, she said she wasn't sure. Hopefully she sticks around.

RTDriver
10-19-21, 10:21
Anyone know if lucy still at eco?So on a recent weekday afternoon per usual, I was advised that the wait for Eco Apple was an hour. I have seen Apple enough now that I didn't feel like waiting an hour for her. Thanks to the myriads of reports from the generous hobbyists here I decided to give Lucy a shot.

Lucy is about the same height as Apple around 5'1. Lucy has a bigger Latina build than Apple's smaller petite Vietnamese figure.

When I say bigger build or body frame, I do NOT a mean a big fat or manly muscular atheltic figure.

Lucy's figure is about as hot and as shapely and womanly as Apple's figure. Lucy is just bigger and thus seemingly more sturdy.

Apple while thick for an Asian chick, seems fragile so I am always afraid to thrust full force in case it's painful or unpleasant for her.

Lucy is average to slightly above average face wise. She has a bit of an acne break out developing on her left forehead judging from the slight bumps I noticed. But it's nothing ghastly that would turn me off.

I think you can go in imagining adult actress Audrey Bitoni and not be disappointed looks wise.

Lucy has full, soft, squeezable, nicely shaped, man made C or D cups that she will encourage you to grab and kiss.

Unlike Apple, Lucy is not shy. In fact Lucy is one of the most, passionate providers I have encountered at a MP.

Lucy is not so much aggressive as full of initiative and enthusiastic. I would describe her as extremely enthusiastic and full of initiative without being forceful or aggressive.

Not sure if the papasan told Lucy I was one of Apple's regulars or not but Lucy seemed to want to make a good first impression on me.

Very firm and vigorous back massage which consisted of Lucy pushing her palms from my lumbar area to my shoulder blades. Then Lucy re oiled her hands and ran her palms from my ankles to my buttocks several times. Again very good pressure. Not much variation in the technique. Actually kinda limited technique and skill wise but quite enjoyable.

On the flip Lucy just starts licking and sucking everything. Lucy's BJ was a level or two better than Apple's BJ.

Again I don't know if Lucy was decidedly out to impress or maybe Apple knows I will be back and doesn't try as hard. But yeah no doubt about it. Lucy gave a a better BJ.

Lots of hungrily kissing my lips, cheeks, and neck while in missionary. Lucy continued to plant passionate kisses everywhere as I dug my dick deeper and deeper into her. Yeah it was good.

I try not to exchange saliva with any provider. I will dry kiss on the lips but will not penetrate through their mouth with my tongue, so we did not do any DFK. But if you're into DFK I think Lucy would be down for that.

Lucy's English is very limited and my Spanish is even more limited so it was difficult for me to get any intel other than that she will be working everyday at Eco in October and November 2021. I believe she maybe going home at the end of November next month. Someone please verify this.

If you haven't met Eco Apple, you are missing out. There's a reason there is always a wait for Apple. But if you're in the mood for something other than Apple or just don't feel like waiting for Apple, try Lucy.

Check my posting history to see if your tastes match mine. Even if you're partial to Asians like I am, I don't think you will be disappointed with Eco Latina Lucy.

For my own curiosity I will have to see Lucy again a few more times before she leaves at the end of November just to see if her Service and Attitude is consistent or if her extreme enthusiasm was a one off or random.

Demeanor wise Lucy seemed genuinely happy and playful. Whether it was fake or not, I give her effort and acting, a solid 10 out of 10.

Eco Lucy assessment:

Looks 7.

Attitude 10.

Service 9.

Repeat? Yes.

50 house 120 donation CFS for half hour.

Overall experience 8.

LngTimeMongr
10-20-21, 14:32
Anyone been here yet? I messaged them nd they said they do offer bb. But not trying to go over if its not worth it. Any reviews?

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/196514

PussyDestroyr
10-20-21, 14:58
Anyone been here yet? I messaged them nd they said they do offer bb. But not trying to go over if its not worth it. Any reviews?

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/196514Sounds promising. Report if you have any luck.

FredFourLess
10-21-21, 13:16

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/196514There's better places out there just as easily available. I've been there a few times through the last few years but was using them more when lots of places were closed down for covid. I've gotten one hot chick I think was named Angie who was Hispanic but part Asian and looked more Asian to me, but also gotten the bushiest Korean lady I've ever closed my eyes to finish with ever, and had a few older but acceptable ones.

PussyDestroyr
10-21-21, 17:53
There's better places out there just as easily available. I've been there a few times through the last few years but was using them more when lots of places were closed down for covid. I've gotten one hot chick I think was named Angie who was Hispanic but part Asian and looked more Asian to me, but also gotten the bushiest Korean lady I've ever closed my eyes to finish with ever, and had a few older but acceptable ones.Bb though?

RTDriver
10-22-21, 10:29
Lucy's English is very limited and my Spanish is even more limited so it was difficult for me to get any intel other than that she will be working everyday at Eco in October and November 2021. I believe she maybe going home at the end of November next month. Someone please verify this.

For my own curiosity I will have to see Lucy again a few more times before she leaves at the end of November just to see if her Service and Attitude is consistent or if her extreme enthusiasm was a one off or random.
So I returned to Eco yesterday to see Lucy again but she wasn't working. Papasan said Lucy will return on November 1st. Like I said mi Espaņol no es bueno.

My apologies for the mix up. It was Thursday so I saw Annie instead. There's plenty of info here about Eco's Asian Annie already.

So I won't add to the hype other than to say that Asian Annie knows how to use her Kegels and while Annie is a different experience than Lucy. A visit with Annie is more than worthwhile.

FlipOnOver
10-23-21, 16:58
So on a recent weekday afternoon per usual, I was advised that the wait for Eco Apple was an hour. I have seen Apple enough now that I didn't feel like waiting an hour for her. Thanks to the myriads of reports from the generous hobbyists here I decided to give Lucy a shot.

Lucy is about the same height as Apple around 5'1. Lucy has a bigger Latina build than Apple's smaller petite Vietnamese figure.

When I say bigger build or body frame, I do NOT a mean a big fat or manly muscular atheltic figure.

Lucy's figure is about as hot and as shapely and womanly as Apple's figure. Lucy is just bigger and thus seemingly more sturdy.

Apple while thick for an Asian chick, seems fragile so I am always afraid to thrust full force in case it's painful or unpleasant for her.

Lucy is average to slightly above average face wise. She has a bit of an acne break out developing on her left forehead judging from the slight bumps I noticed. But it's nothing ghastly that would turn me off.

I think you can go in imagining adult actress Audrey Bitoni and not be disappointed looks wise.

Lucy has full, soft, squeezable, nicely shaped, man made C or D cups that she will encourage you to grab and kiss.

Unlike Apple, Lucy is not shy. In fact Lucy is one of the most, passionate providers I have encountered at a MP.

Lucy is not so much aggressive as full of initiative and enthusiastic. I would describe her as extremely enthusiastic and full of initiative without being forceful or aggressive.

Not sure if the papasan told Lucy I was one of Apple's regulars or not but Lucy seemed to want to make a good first impression on me.

Very firm and vigorous back massage which consisted of Lucy pushing her palms from my lumbar area to my shoulder blades. Then Lucy re oiled her hands and ran her palms from my ankles to my buttocks several times. Again very good pressure. Not much variation in the technique. Actually kinda limited technique and skill wise but quite enjoyable.

On the flip Lucy just starts licking and sucking everything. Lucy's BJ was a level or two better than Apple's BJ.

Again I don't know if Lucy was decidedly out to impress or maybe Apple knows I will be back and doesn't try as hard. But yeah no doubt about it. Lucy gave a a better BJ.

Lots of hungrily kissing my lips, cheeks, and neck while in missionary. Lucy continued to plant passionate kisses everywhere as I dug my dick deeper and deeper into her. Yeah it was good.

I try not to exchange saliva with any provider. I will dry kiss on the lips but will not penetrate through their mouth with my tongue, so we did not do any DFK. But if you're into DFK I think Lucy would be down for that.

If you haven't met Eco Apple, you are missing out. There's a reason there is always a wait for Apple. But if you're in the mood for something other than Apple or just don't feel like waiting for Apple, try Lucy.

Check my posting history to see if your tastes match mine. Even if you're partial to Asians like I am, I don't think you will be disappointed with Eco Latina Lucy.

Demeanor wise Lucy seemed genuinely happy and playful. Whether it was fake or not, I give her effort and acting, a solid 10 out of 10.

Eco Lucy assessment:

Looks 7.

Attitude 10.

Service 9.

Repeat? Yes.

50 house 120 donation CFS for half hour.

Overall experience 8.Good report!

Your experience is pretty similar to mine. I've seen little Lucy twice. She does act lile a long lost gf. Dfk, BBBJCIM, tight little bod. Giggles a lot.

I like spinner Latinas like her so if she is available I will always pick her. Is she better that Apple? I would not go that far!

Apple is the standard by which all Eco pussy shall forever be judged against.

This week neither were there the day I went so I had a curvy Latina named Pamela. Big, round ass that was fun to pound from behind. 26 yrs old, very playful, no English.

She is there several days a week.

Truxtrux
10-25-21, 14:11
So did an out all with apple Sunday and found out she was getting blown up on her phone from eco manager. I guess the two can't live with out each other. It was something to do with her showing up late in Friday but I guess they worked it out. Sorry for false alarms but that's why I set up outcall Sunday from Saturday because she was just apple wasn't happy about eco but I guess money cures all problems LOL.Is apple at eco every day? If not, what days is she usually there?

Tnyayy
10-26-21, 22:01
Hello all. New to this board but not the game. Visited S&B a few weeks back and got Angelina. A very petite cute young Latina. Looks were a 8/10.

However that's where the fun times begin and end. I got the hour Nuru session and her massage was half assed and not great. There was no connection and we didn't vibe at all. On the flip she jackhammered it to the point where I deflated and lost interest.

Are there any girls why'll recommend that work at that parlor? I have only seen her, Penelope, and Sasha. Thanks in advance why'll.

Fruit Cake
10-28-21, 01:39
Hello all. New to this board but not the game. Visited S&B a few weeks back and got Angelina. A very petite cute young Latina. Looks were a 8/10.

However that's where the fun times begin and end. I got the hour Nuru session and her massage was half assed and not great. There was no connection and we didn't vibe at all. On the flip she jackhammered it to the point where I deflated and lost interest.

Are there any girls why'll recommend that work at that parlor? I have only seen her, Penelope, and Sasha. Thanks in advance why'll.What city is Skin an Body, I'm in the seek of A A Cutie to Massage me, any recommendations welcome!!

PussyDestroyr
10-28-21, 23:37
I'm shocked that this is possible. Trade for trade.

LngTimeMongr
10-29-21, 10:01
I'm shocked that this is possible. Trade for trade.Where?

Where.

NeverTell
10-29-21, 18:48
I'm looking for an AMP (nationality doesn't matter, Latina, Korean, V, etc.) Just south of LAX. El Segundo is close, but I could get to Hawthorne or even Gardena but trying to stay close. A real massage for a full hour is important. FS is not needed, but HE and access to tits is appreciated. Any recommendations? I'm not finding much here or the LA forum. Is there a more relevant forum I should be looking in? I've found parlors on Hawthrone blvd and on Rocecrans (Panda, 5-star, 169, Lucky) but no promising reviews. I took 2 for the team recently in Pico and struck out. I'm hoping to raise my average in El Segundo.

Be Safe,

NT.

BeachDrone
10-31-21, 11:35
I'm looking for an AMP (nationality doesn't matter, Latina, Korean, V, etc.) Just south of LAX. El Segundo is close, but I could get to Hawthorne or even Gardena but trying to stay close. A real massage for a full hour is important. FS is not needed, but HE and access to tits is appreciated. Any recommendations? I'm not finding much here or the LA forum. Is there a more relevant forum I should be looking in? I've found parlors on Hawthrone blvd and on Rocecrans (Panda, 5-star, 169, Lucky) but no promising reviews. I took 2 for the team recently in Pico and struck out. I'm hoping to raise my average in El Segundo.

Be Safe,

NT.Have had consistently pretty good massage with HE at Lucky on Inglewood Ave in Hawthorne. I have never gotten shortened on time there, and no evidence of anything other than HE. If you want a little more, South Coast has been good for me. Have had a few good massages there, and South Coast is a FS place.

KnotHead61
11-07-21, 16:52
So I'm looking for a petite provider. The skinniest, tiniest the better. Nationality doesn't matter. FS. DATK. BJ. Doesn't have to be bb. I'm just want to have a tiny provider. Thank you.

Fruit Cake
11-08-21, 23:01
So I'm looking for a petite provider. The skinniest, tiniest the better. Nationality doesn't matter. FS. DATK. BJ. Doesn't have to be bb. I'm just want to have a tiny provider. Thank you.You and me both / yes anyone got a spot that has Petite therapists. Please inform us where and name of the place and provide that you recommend.

Tony1628
11-09-21, 15:15
You and me both / yes anyone got a spot that has Petite therapists. Please inform us where and name of the place and provide that you recommend.Check out either the LA BB or HYA threads. Plenty of spinners.

JackJohons
11-09-21, 18:10
Have had consistently pretty good massage with HE at Lucky on Inglewood Ave in Hawthorne. I have never gotten shortened on time there, and no evidence of anything other than HE. If you want a little more, South Coast has been good for me. Have had a few good massages there, and South Coast is a FS place.Having been a South Coast patron, definitely a great spot with a good variety on offer. Will try Lucky next.

Fruit Cake
11-09-21, 23:15
Check out either the LA BB or HYA threads. Plenty of spinners.What's LA / BB / HYA threads LOL.

RTDriver
11-10-21, 10:01
What's LA / BB / HYA threads LOL.Los Angeles Korean Agency BB.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB

Los Angeles Hot Young Asians.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33078-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls

LngTimeMongr
11-10-21, 15:56
Anyone knows a good gloryhole place?

KnotHead61
11-10-21, 18:06
Check out either the LA BB or HYA threads. Plenty of spinners.Been wanting to, but I have no references, and they keep asking for them. Any idea what to do about that? You can dm me, I would appreciate it.

Slideryyz
11-11-21, 08:14
I'm shocked that this is possible. Trade for trade.It's YMMV.

Slideryyz
11-11-21, 08:16
What city is Skin an Body, I'm in the seek of A A Cutie to Massage me, any recommendations welcome!!Cross the street form the hospital where Tiger Woods was initially hospitalized from car accident not too long ago. LOL.

LngTimeMongr
11-12-21, 11:44
What city is Skin an Body, I'm in the seek of A A Cutie to Massage me, any recommendations welcome!!So theres black girls here? How is that like? You got any places with black girls? Always wanted to be serviced by one.

Yakdadn
11-12-21, 14:42
Been looking for a GH place. Found Adult Video Expo in Lomita.

Kinda seedy, but you can find plenty of volunteers to drain you. Mostly, OK all guys, never seen a woman there except for a BSW looking for $$.

Tnyayy
11-12-21, 18:05
So theres black girls here? How is that like? You got any places with black girls? Always wanted to be serviced by one.There are a few black and mixed girls that work there. I have yet to book a date with one yet.

Fruit Cake
11-12-21, 18:14

Kinda seedy, but you can find plenty of volunteers to drain you. Mostly, OK all guys, never seen a woman there except for a BSW looking for $$.Green spa Acupressure- Baldwin Park -Thursday / Friday / Laura.

Yakdadn
11-12-21, 21:21
Green spa Acupressure- Baldwin Park -Thursday / Friday / Laura.Thurs & Fri evening? Laura??

Presume she's on the other's side of the hole?

What's the deal there? And how about the other 300 mongers in line? They got a food truck outside while you wait?

LngTimeMongr
11-13-21, 11:23
Thurs & Fri evening? Laura??

What's the deal there? And how about the other 300 mongers in line? They got a food truck outside while you wait?They have a glory hole here?

Fruit Cake
11-13-21, 14:38
They have a glory hole here?Described your definition of G. Hole?

Hadez
11-13-21, 16:36
Have not seen a girl at a place like this since years before Covid. Even then without a pimp like figure to protect the girls the trannies usually run the girls off.

Funny thing kind of. Met a girl at an adult book store on Alameda and Firestone many years ago. Saw same girl working on Fig about 6 weeks ago.

She still willing to drain the snake for $50. Good girl. Not the best looking but not one of those fat girls either. Not a crack head either.

Kinda seedy, but you can find plenty of volunteers to drain you. Mostly, OK all guys, never seen a woman there except for a BSW looking for $$.

PussyDestroyr
11-13-21, 16:51
Thurs & Fri evening? Laura??

What's the deal there? And how about the other 300 mongers in line? They got a food truck outside while you wait?No food truck, just a chlamydia line.

Hadez
11-13-21, 16:58
Went to Rainbow. See link below to get an idea where it is. It is close to there and easy to find for those with any search skills at all. It was not long ago this place had super old grandmas wearing jeans with big belts. Jeans with big belts are a sure sign no fun will be had for me.

This place had a change recently.

I saw Kylie (sp?) She was wearing a skimpy dress so I immediately knew there was going to be some fun. Short / medium height. Thin nice body. Looking about 40 ish. She told me I would have to wait but I did not realize how long. The guy in the room next to me got a HJ 0. 6. Walls are thin guys so keep your voices down. Sounded like 2 girls serviced 3 customers before the one I was waiting for got back to me. One more customer came in before I left. This place was BUSY.

Kylie finally came in and I am glad I was at the end because she took her time with me. Not much massage going on. Sexy girl. Great attitude. 40 + $. 2 for full service. Was worth it. One of the better attitudes and services I have seen at a MP. Not young but I prefer quality over youth personally.

Went back for 2nd time and there were no other customers. I got to sit in room with the cameras. I did not get a good look but there is a 2nd girl also wearing a skimpy dress. Kylie was wearing a different skimpy dress this time. She is into light kissing, good head game and makes good noises during the act. Will do a few positions.

If one is into good service from an older girl wearing sexy outfit this is a good place to go.

No BB available from Kylie for me.

The place in the link below is actually called Ocean. I tried Tina there and would not recommend. Basically she would not take her mask off, wanted $ for HJ and pants pulled slightly down and gave a bad massage. No reason to deal with that when so much better is available so close.

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/237361

Treizes23
11-14-21, 00:52
Was nearby Eco and gave them a call. Sadly all booked up for the next hour. I had a time frame to follow sadly. Went to the other one near the hospital, and got a yaya (older korean who did a good job.

LngTimeMongr
11-14-21, 19:19
Described your definition of G. Hole?As in is it like you legitimately stick your dick in a hole. Or is it FS LOL. Just looking for like a sex arcade where you put in and then go.

Fruit Cake
11-15-21, 13:53
As in is it like you legitimately stick your dick in a hole. Or is it FS LOL. Just looking for like a sex arcade where you put in and then go.Then you people reading this "Should" try Green Spa Acupressure-Balwin Park, Thursday-I am certain that this will bring up A new Subject Experience in this forum!

LngTimeMongr
11-16-21, 02:53
Anyone cream pie apple?

Has anyone had luck with bb any othwr girls at eco?

CptfPower
11-16-21, 18:13
Anyone cream pie apple?

Has anyone had luck with bb any othwr girls at eco?Yes no maybe so I don't know. ;)

LngTimeMongr
11-16-21, 18:37
Yes no maybe so I don't know. ;)LOL why was I reading that in a singing tone mr compton guy LOL.

JustChekIn
11-17-21, 13:18
Anyone cream pie apple?

Has anyone had luck with bb any othwr girls at eco?It's easier to show a list of what we HAVEN'T Done with Apple. Here it is: _.

LngTimeMongr
11-17-21, 14:17
It's easier to show a list of what we HAVEN'T Done with Apple. Here it is: _.Have you came in her without telling her?

PussyDestroyr
11-17-21, 16:58
It's easier to show a list of what we HAVEN'T Done with Apple. Here it is: _.Ain't that the truth. Amen brother.

RTDriver
11-18-21, 10:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Yakdadn
11-18-21, 19:25
Any experience with this site?

Phone #"s from God knows where, the same pictures of provider s literally statewide and they almost all use the same, or versions of the same 5 profiles?

WTF? Anybody? Some are worth looking into, just getting a sense it's BS or something else is afoot.

Solarys
11-19-21, 11:21
Hey everyone!

I'm flying in for the weekend from HI where I'm very active in the scene there. Looking at going to this magical place you call Eco. Could someone point me in the right direction with a phone number or a city? Appreciate you!

EastHornDog14
11-21-21, 12:25
Any experience with this site?

Phone #"s from God knows where, the same pictures of provider s literally statewide and they almost all use the same, or versions of the same 5 profiles?

WTF? Anybody? Some are worth looking into, just getting a sense it's BS or something else is afoot.I'm not quite sure how to describe a site like that (there are a couple other similar ones) but they aggregate random pictures and phone numbers together and then string them into fake profiles. Info on there is basically not reliable.

JonathonJammer
11-21-21, 13:22
Have you came in her without telling her?Let me tell you a few times I've wanted to send that first blast deep inside her warm wet pussy but I know after that there would be no reason to pull out let alone want too. Idk LTM have you blasted up in her? Seems to me that wouldn't be what she would want let alone all us guys waiting to go after you LOL.