PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Canton Monger
04-03-06, 23:12
Been here several times, never had anything more than a decent massage. Tried, but they even have sign which state they are only a massage parlor and nothing else. Mimi from Diamond Royale is part owner or something and goes by Joy, but no playing like at the Royalle.

Member #4079
07-18-08, 03:30
Beware of this one. Bolivar appartment. Some dude piping out his wife for hj only. Stays in next room, left after 10 minutes since he interrupted.

Tom

Total rubdown - w4w - 24 (Canton/Akron)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-757292080@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-16, 12:20PM EDT

Rubdown Parlor can cure the stress, just $55.00 for half hour Rubdown, or $90 for an hour. I can get you in tonight. Let us know. AND YES, THIS IS FOR MEN TOO

Jeffasauras
07-19-08, 22:03
Was she hot?

Did you get into anything or did you leave too soon?

Xscott
09-25-08, 23:06
I sent a few emails to them, then the husband said he is the one emailing and that he is there during the HJ and is sometimes in the same room. Fuck that!

Beware of this one. Bolivar appartment. Some dude piping out his wife for hj only. Stays in next room, left after 10 minutes since he interrupted.

Tom

Total rubdown - w4w - 24 (Canton/Akron)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-757292080@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-16, 12:20PM EDT

Rubdown Parlor can cure the stress, just $55.00 for half hour Rubdown, or $90 for an hour. I can get you in tonight. Let us know. AND YES, THIS IS FOR MEN TOO

TheBadWolf
11-28-08, 18:13
So is there any place to go for a cheap massage, nothing extra. Most of the places I have found were expensive. just in need of some relaxation.

Thanks

Jeffasauras
04-16-09, 18:47
There is an ad thats been on cl everyday and on city vibe about a massage parlor in warren with asian girls in the picture. I know there are several amps in warren but which one? I called the number and it hangs up instantly every time? Any info?

Tom Darden
04-20-09, 11:19
There is an ad thats been on cl everyday and on city vibe about a massage parlor in warren with asian girls in the picture. I know there are several amps in warren but which one? I called the number and it hangs up instantly every time? Any info?Just look at the Warren page on this site.

The answer is that you can go to pretty much any one of them.

Hdrk55
04-20-09, 14:16
Just look at the Warren page on this site.

The answer is that you can go to pretty much any one of them.You can't go wrong at tokyo or sun or 4 seasons.

Enjoy

Neohiorounder
07-13-09, 09:55
Anyone ever try this? There are a couple different girls advertising on CL for this place.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/1267114553.html

Streetwize
07-13-09, 18:57
Anyone ever try this? There are a couple different girls advertising on CL for this place.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/1267114553.html

I wondered about them too. There were a couple different girls advertising for the same address on Fulton.

Cantonguy8300
07-13-09, 23:50
I drove by a new place on whipple called Thai massage. Its right the across from busy beaver. If anyone tries it or if I try it I will post a report on here and if any of you try it let us know. Would be sweet if its like 4S in warren or any of those places.

Torchkit
07-14-09, 00:45
I drove by a new place on whipple called Thai massage. Its right the across from busy beaver. If anyone tries it or if I try it I will post a report on here and if any of you try it let us know. Would be sweet if its like 4S in warren or any of those places.I don't know the location, but a Thai massage has been reviewed here before. It's strictly legit.

Torchkit
07-14-09, 00:48

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/1267114553.htmlDoesn't really sound like our kind of place, but I could use a massage. I'll try to make an appointment for Tuesday afternoon.

Zauber
07-14-09, 06:04
I drove by a new place on whipple called Thai massage. Its right the across from busy beaver. If anyone tries it or if I try it I will post a report on here and if any of you try it let us know. Would be sweet if its like 4S in warren or any of those places.

It used to be on Fulton in a plaza acrossed from Mary Ann donuts. If it's the same people there are no extra's.

Torchkit
07-14-09, 20:57
I wondered about them too. There were a couple different girls advertising for the same address on Fulton.
I called today and Sierra answered. I asked about making an appt, but she said she wouldn't take anyone after 4:30. Since I couldn't get there before 5, I had to pass.

Member #4079
08-07-09, 16:57
Hit or miss but usually fun. Average massage and at least a HE for 60. Advertises on Craigslist in the therapudic section. Incall in NW Canton north of 12th. Good looking black woman, ex stripper from Obanions. Have had even more fun times in the past, just depends. YMMV.

Tom

Book Man
08-15-09, 17:41
She was down on fulton the other day with her big black boyfriend .Is she working the street also?

Happy Mongering

Chadcarpenter
08-18-09, 18:05
She was down on fulton the other day with her big black boyfriend .Is she working the street also?

Happy Mongering

God I hope you're wrong about her. She seems like such a nice person in general. Why would she feel it necessary to do something like that?

Book Man
08-18-09, 18:47
There were some very uncomfotable encounters by fellow mongers at her incall massage location repoted last year on cl .Big black dude walked in. Could be massage action is down.

Happy Mongering

Chadcarpenter
08-28-09, 21:05

Happy Mongering

She's back on the crack. This is confirmed and very unfortunate.

Tuslawjemmey
09-01-09, 22:03
Anyone Try Tiffs Massage On Fulton Road?

Give Report Ifyou Try It,ill Give Report If I Try It.

======================================

Hi Tuslawjemmey,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Book Man
09-02-09, 18:08
I would not waste my time read on C L place was major upsale. You would do much better taking the short drive to Newton Falls. You will get everything you are looking for. Clip a coupon from the Beacon Journal or Plain Dealer and 1 hour will cost you 40 tip the girl 100 and you will be sent to AMP Heaven.

Happy Mongering.

Xscott
09-19-09, 16:01
Just saw BBW Angel in N Canton again for massage/bj/cim, but if she likes you everything is open.

Fireman39
10-06-09, 09:14
I was in the football city last week on businees an ended up looking to no avail for a SW down in the areas I read on hear. I stayed in the airport hotel so not much action out there. My cabbie told me akron had a massage place called stanleys but wasnt sure if they still were there and said their was a place in the good ol days called spa77 that he used. He called another cabbie in duty and asked if he knew where action was and he sugestsed some strip club called gabbys pub in a bad end of town. Spent time there and girls were just ok I seen better, no extras pretty lame place. On the cab ride back the new cab driver said he been driving a couple guys to a massage place on whiple road by mirers lake plaza and they seemed 'happy"

It ended up an asian girl answerred the door and said it was $$$$$$ for an hour and tipping was aprecieted, she showed me two girls and I chose the one who was about maybe 25 the other was older like 37-39 but its hard to tell so I got me a good rub down by a pretty little asian and left an hour thirty later very "happy" for $$$$$$$$ more. Its just a house in a negborhood across from a place called busy beaver LOL! Easy to miss but worth the trip and good massage to boot.Does this place have a name?

Is there a sign?

Can you give details about how they made you "happy"?

Thanks

Torchkit
10-06-09, 12:08
Just saw BBW Angel in N Canton again for massage/bj/cim, but if she likes you everything is open.Or if you pay an extra 50. But she's not really worth it IMO. I paid her an extra 50 for CFS because her BJ technique just wouldn't "do it" for me. I never repeated.

Torchkit
10-06-09, 12:11
I was in the football city last week on businees an ended up looking to no avail for a SW down in the areas I read on hear. I stayed in the airport hotel so not much action out there. My cabbie told me akron had a massage place called stanleys but wasnt sure if they still were there and said their was a place in the good ol days called spa77 that he used. He called another cabbie in duty and asked if he knew where action was and he sugestsed some strip club called gabbys pub in a bad end of town. Spent time there and girls were just ok I seen better, no extras pretty lame place. On the cab ride back the new cab driver said he been driving a couple guys to a massage place on whiple road by mirers lake plaza and they seemed 'happy"

It ended up an asian girl answerred the door and said it was $$$$$$ for an hour and tipping was aprecieted, she showed me two girls and I chose the one who was about maybe 25 the other was older like 37-39 but its hard to tell so I got me a good rub down by a pretty little asian and left an hour thirty later very "happy" for $$$$$$$$ more. Its just a house in a negborhood across from a place called busy beaver LOL! Easy to miss but worth the trip and good massage to boot.
Could you please post the actual amounts paid?

Neohiorounder
10-06-09, 15:02
Looks like it could be something new?

No email address, or I'd ask for info.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/1407464241.html

Valdez
10-06-09, 17:31
On the cab ride back the new cab driver said he been driving a couple guys to a massage place on whiple road by mirers lake plaza and they seemed 'happy"

I found the location, I hope a little help with the menu is added.

Busy Beaver
1632 Whipple Avenue
Canton, OH 44708

Book Man
10-06-09, 19:18
That was about as vague a report that I have ever seen. Are you saying you had a cabbie drive you at night thru the Newton Zone and other areas and you ended up in a bad area Gatsbys Club. Gatsbys is a lot safer than where you were. I can not recall residential houses across from Busy Beaver just commercial. Were you drinking and smoking some herb that night?

Happy Mongering

Torchkit
10-06-09, 19:33
I found the location, I hope a little help with the menu is added.

Busy Beaver
1632 Whipple Avenue
Canton, OH 44708If it's the place I stopped by today, I wouldn't hold out much hope for a "happy" ending. Based on Indyman's report, and since I was in the area, I stopped by this evening at 5:45 PM. Something 'Thai Massage.' Directly across Whipple from Busy Beaver. Sign on the door listed hours as 9 AM - 8 PM. The door was locked so I rang the doorbell. A fat White girl, mid 20's, answered and told me "all the girls have already left for the night. Come back tomorrow at 9 AM."

Didn't seem like "our" kind of place. I might stop back Friday. I'll do my best to get extras, but I won't expect more than a massage. Hopefully, it will at least be a decent one.

Zauber
10-06-09, 20:52
It was on Fulton but moved. The reports were of no extra's when they were on Fulton, just a few blocks from Whipple.

JunkMailAlias
10-06-09, 21:08
Or if you pay an extra 50. But she's not really worth it IMO. I paid her an extra 50 for CFS because her BJ technique just wouldn't "do it" for me. I never repeated.What was her rate?

Does she advertise anywhere?

Member #2862
10-06-09, 21:33
I stopped briefly when passing thru yesterday and grabbed a card at the door. Girl said come back when you really want to relax. Said $60 for hour. I think legit, but with right girl you might get a HJ. That's just a first impression, nothing concrete yet. Haven't had a chance to go. Not top of the line by any means and if you do get something I'm sure word would spread and it'd get shut down within months. Canton, Ohio after all. 1715 Whipple.

Torchkit
10-06-09, 22:29
I stopped briefly when passing thru yesterday and grabbed a card at the door. Girl said come back when you really want to relax. Said $60 for hour. I think legit, but with right girl you might get a HJ. That's just a first impression, nothing concrete yet. Haven't had a chance to go. Not top of the line by any means and if you do get something I'm sure word would spread and it'd get shut down within months. Canton, Ohio after all. 1715 Whipple.Yeah, that was it. Benigna Thai Massage. It just doesn't seem like a place that local cabbies would recommend to visiting mongers.

Low Key
10-07-09, 09:30
Ok, I have traveled to multiple cities all over the US and it always seems there is some sort of spa in every town. Whether its high rotation or the same 50 year old asian turning out HJs trapped in a little storefront for years. I always thought it was weird canton or akron never had anything. I mean the street walkers here are. Well. Use to be high in numbers. Now its almost hunt. Anyhow. I saw this place a few months ago and I was with a friend and I was like. maybe? But never heard a buzz on here. These places have to exist here and akron. Maybe we just don't know. Also. With warren being not so far away and like 6 AMPs down there we tend to not concentrate here. I'm going to start asking around and it appears that a few of you will take one for the team on this canton one. I look forward to the report and if no one reports by Friday night. I'll swing through on sat and let you all know.

Low Key

Torchkit
10-07-09, 15:23
What was her rate?

Does she advertise anywhere?She asks 100 for a (really lousy) massage and your choice of BJ or HJ.

She's had ads, but I don't know if she's currently running any.

Fireman39
10-07-09, 16:40
I stopped by today. Around 3 chubby white girl at the desk said that they couldn't see me till 430 cause they had appointments they do take walk ins but one of the girls just got in a car wreck on the way in. Looks legit but the do offer several different types of massages that include a shower so maybe xtras are available I will try again on Friday if I have time unless someone reports that it is not worth the effort phone # is 3303126421 if you want to mak an appt.

Low Key
10-07-09, 20:10
I toftt today. There was a fat girl that answered the door and another very attractive girl. I was not allowed to pick. I went through with the massage. No extras or even a hint of it. There are signs posted in the room in big red letters " LEAVE YOUR UNDER GARMENTS ON! " this leads me to believe one of two things. 1) the guy that posted with only 4 posts is full of shit and just wanted to stir something up for no apparent reason other than shire enjoyment of tricking people

2) the girls in there posted it in order to get a spike of clients. Not that they would be repeat clients. But nonetheless some business. Lets face it. The economy is bad for some and people are willing to stab, steal and murder for money. Why not post a fake ad to get some "mongers" in there to test the waters and make a few bucks.

End result. Very nice girls but def def def def not a monger place of enjoyment. But if you guys wanna try. By all means. I'm curious if results may be diff with a certain girl. Who knows?

Fireman39
10-09-09, 09:28
That sucks I was hoping for a good place a little closer to home. Thanks for the report L.K. Guess we'll have to keep driving to warren or Sandy in Brunswick gets naked & gives good hj.

Fireman39
10-09-09, 15:10
Who is Sandy in Brunswick? PM me if you don't want to post.Search this site and she advertises on either CL or BP

Book Man
10-09-09, 15:12
With all the talk about massage parlors I had to take a trip to amp heaven today . I went and tried the Sun amp in Warren .I had a very good time.This was my first time at Sun and I will repeat. See my report on the Warren massage board.

Happy Mongering

Torchkit
10-10-09, 16:05
Search this site and she advertises on either CL or BPFound her info and paid her a visit yesterday. Good massage, although a little too heavy on the oil. HJ at the end, but I couldn't get her undressed. Topless only. Might be her time of the month.

Hdrk55
10-10-09, 16:19
Found her info and paid her a visit yesterday. Good massage, although a little too heavy on the oil. HJ at the end, but I couldn't get her undressed. Topless only. Might be her time of the month.How where those titties?

Neohiorounder
10-10-09, 17:01
Found her info and paid her a visit yesterday. Good massage, although a little too heavy on the oil. HJ at the end, but I couldn't get her undressed. Topless only. Might be her time of the month.What are her rates? I tried to PM you, but your inbox was full. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post.

Thanks

Just Checking
10-11-09, 06:58
I seen an ad on cl for two different girls at some place on fulton, has anyone tried this out yet?

Just Checking
10-11-09, 07:32
I seen a couple ads on CL for two different girls on Fulton Rd, can anyone give any more info about these girls or this place.

Stackers 75
10-11-09, 12:53
What are her rates? I tried to PM you, but your inbox was full. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post.

ThanksPaid .60 for Massage and HJ about 2 months ago. Very good massage and nice ending. You can touch anywhere you like but thats all I have gotten.

Torchkit
10-11-09, 19:14
How where those titties?Pretty damn good for as old as she must be.

Torchkit
10-11-09, 19:16
What are her rates? I tried to PM you, but your inbox was full. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post.

ThanksSorry my mail box was full. I hadn't noticed. I've cleaned it out now. Sandy never mentioned a price. I had read here that it's 80, so that's what I handed her as we walked out. She seemed okay with it.

Just Checking
10-12-09, 22:45
I hadn't received any responses about the place on Fulton Rd, the listing is on CL, has anyone tried this place out or know any information about it.

Wkdhib72
10-19-09, 02:26
Anyone checked this place out?

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/1420715698.html

I googled her unusual name & found that she has a moispace page with pics.

Member #4079
10-20-09, 03:45
Anyone checked this place out?

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/1420715698.html

I googled her unusual name & found that she has a moispace page with pics.

Amari runs it. She used to work with Tiffany at Tiffs Touch on fulton. Decent massage from a very attractive girl. She made it clear at the start no extras.

Tom

Twelvestringz
10-28-09, 15:58
I have been seeing this ad periodically on CL http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/1440503031.html and was wondering if anyone has any experience or suggestions. Sounds good and I just may have to check it out. But am simply asking if anyone has prior experience.

Member #4079
11-01-09, 01:54
Marginal looking lady that advertises in the Therapeutic section of Craigslist. Tall, long redish hair, decent boobs, shaved kitty and a bit flabby in the middle.

Long story short, she wants $160 plus to strip down, half assed dance for about 2 minutes then wants you to jerk yourself off so she can leave.

Tom

FlyTwoHaveFun
11-09-09, 13:28
Hi guys,

So I'm in town visiting familiy this week & pulled into my dads office parking lot today and right next store there's a Thai massage parler. Was wondering is this place is any good? It on Whipple across from Myers Lake Shopping Center. Ilve had any fun back here usually have fun in Phx & LA.
Thanks
Max

Torchkit
11-09-09, 17:05
Hi guys,

So I'm in town visiting familiy this week & pulled into my dads office parking lot today and right next store there's a Thai massage parler. Was wondering is this place is any good? It on Whipple across from Myers Lake Shopping Center. Ilve had any fun back here usually have fun in Phx & LA.
Thanks
MaxStrictly legit massage.

FlyTwoHaveFun
11-09-09, 17:28
Strictly legit massage.

Thanks Torchkit! Had a feeling it was a waste.

Max:)

Gdlint
11-09-09, 21:07
Hi guys,

Thanks

MaxDrive 45 min east to "Amp Heaven", Warren and take your pick of some of the best in the country IMO

Book Man
11-10-09, 16:43
Buy a Cleveland Plain Dealer or Akron Beacon Journal and cut out coupon for Four Seasons or Sun Spa take it and $ and have a great time .If you go post a review here or the Warren massage board.

Happy Mongering

FlyTwoHaveFun
11-11-09, 15:10
Buy a Cleveland Plain Dealer or Akron Beacon Journal and cut out coupon for Four Seasons or Sun Spa take it and $ and have a great time .If you go post a review here or the Warren massage board.

Happy Mongering

Thanks guys for the 411! Unfortunately I'm not going to have time to doing anything it's been too hectic visiting & I'm heading to Pittsburgh Thursday. I have heard about Warren before but didn't know about Akron I'll have to keep these in mind next time.

Thanks,
Max:)

Book Man
11-30-09, 19:45
If you are looking for a fantastic encounter but have limited funds do not pass up a short drive to what many in this country would die for AMP Heaven in Warren. I just got back from Fugi 2 Spa and it was the best ever total gfe pse time and then some total tab $ 40. Ask for Yung I would put her even with the legendary Lisa at Four Seasons. Sun Spa rotates beautiful Asian hotties who are trained to give the service you expect. Why guys want to go to ghetto incall locations and drop 125. 00 for a rushed half hour or 200. 00 for a rushed time is beyond me. Visit one of these 3 AMPs and enjoy yourself without worrying about being ripped off crack heads big black pimps gang bangers jealous boyfriends or any other unsavory types who live in these ghetto locations. If you have never been to Warren go you will be glad you did.

Happy Mongering

Streetwize
12-01-09, 02:27
If you are looking for a fantastic encounter but have limited funds do not pass up a short drive to what many in this country would die for AMP Heaven in Warren. I just got back from Fugi 2 Spa and it was the best ever total gfe pse time and then some total tab $ 40. Ask for Yung I would put her even with the legendary Lisa at Four Seasons. Sun Spa rotates beautiful Asian hotties who are trained to give the service you expect. Why guys want to go to ghetto incall locations and drop 125. 00 for a rushed half hour or 200. 00 for a rushed time is beyond me. Visit one of these 3 AMPs and enjoy yourself without worrying about being ripped off crack heads big black pimps gang bangers jealous boyfriends or any other unsavory types who live in these ghetto locations. If you have never been to Warren go you will be glad you did.

Happy Mongering

Unless the rates are below 80 here, it's worth the drive to Warren.

Ampguider
12-02-09, 22:09

Happy Mongering
Amen Brother...and don't forget the table shower!

HungryEye
12-14-09, 11:10
Anyone try this service? Nice body for a 42 year old.
I may have to TOFTT.

Thanks,

H.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy_older_female_looking_to_pleasure_you_42/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1375559

This is her ad:

Hello there to all you men out there, I am on
here looking to pleasure you with my hands.
I am a happily married white female w 2 children
still at home, I stand 5'3" 110lbs 34b-25-34
very petite. I am very good with my hands and
looking to satisfy. My availability times
are from 8:00am to anywhere around 7:30pm.
with an hour notice. I'm from just outside the
Ravenna area. Iam in my new place now so if your looking for a massage here's the numbers where I can be reached If interested in more info feel free to text me at 330-524-1424 or call me at 330-577-1353.Finally moved into new place,and settled in. In calls only
Poster's age: 42

Book Man
12-14-09, 16:29
Waste of time and money go the extra 20 miles and get F S and more .She was reviewed on the Akron massage board .Go back 1 or 2 months and you will find a review by a Cleveland monger she does not get naked .Do not waste time or money on this one .Go see Sandy in Brunswick for a massage and H E .If you are looking for F S go to Amp Heaven Four Seasons Fugi Sun total outlay needed $ 40.00.

Happy Mongering.

Torchkit
12-14-09, 22:03
Anyone try this service? Nice body for a 42 year old.
I may have to TOFTT. Don't bother. she charges 75 for a 30 minute massage with HJ and doesn't undress. Many better alternatives available.

Just Checking
12-16-09, 23:54
I still haven't heard or seen any talk or information on Tiff's soulution on Fulton Road, she keeps having ads up on CL along with another place with the same address but different name called California something. The California ad states non sexual but Tiff's does not, are these ads for the same girl? And if not does anyone have any information on either of the girls?

HungryEye
12-17-09, 09:36
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback on the 42 yo.

H.

Streetwize
12-17-09, 22:05
I still haven't heard or seen any talk or information on Tiff's soulution on Fulton Road, she keeps having ads up on CL along with another place with the same address but different name called California something. The California ad states non sexual but Tiff's does not, are these ads for the same girl? And if not does anyone have any information on either of the girls?

I know it's the same address. I'm always cautious with massages. Seems like usually you just get an over priced HJ. I don't have the extra cash to TOFTT, so I need to go with a sure thing when I play. But I was wondering the same thing.

Sch Mandall
12-18-09, 14:10
I know it's the same address. I'm always cautious with massages. Seems like usually you just get an over priced HJ. I don't have the extra cash to TOFTT, so I need to go with a sure thing when I play. But I was wondering the same thing.I saw Tiff a couple months ago. She wouldn't let the hands roam and said she didn't do extras. She wasn't bad looking for a 40's something but wasn't that great either. Nice lady though and gave a good massage.

Streetwize
12-19-09, 01:11
I saw Tiff a couple months ago. She wouldn't let the hands roam and said she didn't do extras. She wasn't bad looking for a 40's something but wasn't that great either. Nice lady though and gave a good massage.

Thanks for the report. Massages may be nice, but I always want more.

Gdlint
05-24-10, 09:05
I guess Canton schools are looking to keep their drop out rates to a minimum now days?

Member #4079
06-21-10, 06:33
Just looking for a yea or a nea.

Tom

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-and-ready-to-make-dreams-come-true-29/5179627

AsianBlowjob
06-21-10, 19:12

Tom

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-and-ready-to-make-dreams-come-true-29/5179627Nope

But that is a quality shit-maker in pic 4.

Zeus Nari
07-13-10, 12:28
Visited many times with a BBW listing today on cl pers adds. She gives a so so soft massage and finishes with bbl cim. Have to host for her though. Decent rates. Anybody know anything about all women posting lately on west maple in morth canton. 35 per hour or 40 per hour. One said tips appreciated.

Member #4079
07-13-10, 17:30
Visited many times with a BBW listing today on cl pers adds. She gives a so so soft massage and finishes with bbl cim. Have to host for her though. Decent rates. Anybody know anything about all women posting lately on west maple in morth canton. 35 per hour or 40 per hour. One said tips appreciated.

All students at the school on west maple. A couple cut ones but no extras. So so massages.

Tom

Wingman08
07-13-10, 18:02
HaY let me know if you decide to see her I have been eyeballing her for a while now even tried calling once when I got stood up by Amy but no answer. If she is real I would like to know.

Thanks

Sheen
07-14-10, 17:20

Tom

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-and-ready-to-make-dreams-come-true-29/5179627Ran the number on ter, nothing, pics look promising.

Zeus Nari
07-15-10, 07:37
Ran the number on ter, nothing, pics look promising.Have been trying to set up with her for over a week. No answer ever for me. Good luck. Looks great though.

Torchkit
07-28-10, 23:16
Anyone have any experience with this cutie?

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/1854810710.html

Member #4079
07-29-10, 03:31
Anyone have any experience with this cutie?

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/1854810710.html

Goes by the name Victoria. Ripoff. Self serve only. Bad reviews here and on TER. Not near as good looking in person.

Tom

Bigmaninakron
07-29-10, 08:43
Hi everyone im new to this fourm. But let me tell you about Victoria she rip me off too and when I put an ad on back pages she call the vice cops on me.But I told them that she rip me off and that was the end of that.

Enjoy your posting guys ,keep posting and I like it when there are pics.

Book Man
07-29-10, 16:38
Hi everyone im new to this fourm. But let me tell you about Victoria she rip me off too and when I put an ad on back pages she call the vice cops on me.But I told them that she rip me off and that was the end of that.

Enjoy your posting guys ,keep posting and I like it when there are pics.I read your posts on bp. Thank You that is the way to alert the guys to the rip offs . Keep on posting your results good or bad.

Happy Mongering

Wkdhib72
07-31-10, 10:15
All students at the school on west maple. A couple cut ones but no extras. So so massages.

TomAccording to a lady who had just quit that place. She wasn't sure of what other ladies do there behind closed doors, but she sometimes gave a fun finish.

Akadart
07-31-10, 13:15
Another rip. Leads to a cam paysite. She gives link to more pics then contact through cams site.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/ads/1866079436.html

Xscott
08-01-10, 11:55
Anyone tried that mature woman (Lisa) whose an RN in the falls ? on CL & BP

I called once and she never called back.

Fannima30
08-20-10, 10:59
There's some interesting ads for some hot girls that do massage. Anybody try them out yet? Feel free to pm.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/affordable-relaxation-massage/5521654

or:

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/attractive-blonde-former-model-and-entertainer-massages-only-4000/5611550

and they like to joke around:

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/attractive-blonde-former-model-and-entertainer-massages-only-4000/5611550

Goat Ohio
09-13-10, 07:29
There's some interesting ads for some hot girls that do massage. Anybody try them out yet? Feel free to pm.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/affordable-relaxation-massage/5521654

or:

and they like to joke around:

Any news on this organization?

I am thinking about trying it out.

Info would be appreciated.

Goat

Joy Luck Club
09-13-10, 08:03

GoatI'd say go East my friend. Go EAST.

Streetwize
09-13-10, 14:31

Goat

According to TER review #157353 it's just a plain massage.

Zeus Nari
09-13-10, 14:54

GoatI was there last week. Can't remember name of girl who did my massage. Was massage only start on your back then roll to front. Not even a hint of extras. Nice massage by a cute massage student trying to get her hours for the state test. Maybe others do extra but I wasn't even given an opportunity to ask during my visit.

Member #4844
09-14-10, 00:27

GoatNotice this from their web site- all are either "busty" or former "entertainers" or both. Ha ha

http://themassagecenter.net/id22.html

I did a drive by tonight (Canton). Just a couple of cars in the parking lot. I didn't have time to go in, just wanted to scope it out for future reference.

Goat Ohio
09-15-10, 07:36
I'd say go East my friend. Go EAST.

I understand but the $40 buck fee is similar to the East fee.

One can dream.

Thanks for the info.

GOat

Torchkit
09-15-10, 19:50
Notice this from their web site- all are either "busty" or former "entertainers" or both. Ha ha

http://themassagecenter.net/id22.html

I did a drive by tonight (Canton). Just a couple of cars in the parking lot. I didn't have time to go in, just wanted to scope it out for future reference.

The website says each of the 25 girls and guys (yeah, there are guys massaging there) are "independent practitioners" who simply lease space from the building's main renter. So it's always possible some of the girls might be up for extras, but it could take forever to find them.

Fannima30
09-21-10, 10:43
Is draping required? Thats all I need to know. If it's required then the extras door is slammed shut. If its optional at least I can flirt around and have a lil fun.

Zauber
09-21-10, 11:26
Is draping required? Thats all I need to know. If it's required then the extras door is slammed shut. If its optional at least I can flirt around and have a lil fun.

Draping required according to their web site. Only the area being worked on is exposed. They also specifically mention that sexual contact is not on the menu.

Wkdhib72
09-21-10, 15:53
However I did see an add in Backpage 'body rubs' section from a lady there offering 'sensual massage'.

Jim4817
10-10-10, 23:26
Draping required according to their web site. Only the area being worked on is exposed. They also specifically mention that sexual contact is not on the menu.I asked about reverse massage she acted like she did not understand. It was supposed to be $40 for a hour. My fair massage was only about 40 minutes. When I came out there were many of the girls just standing around the counter like vultures looking at me.

I don't think you will get any extras there. Maybe if you can get a massage outside of there.

Jim

Book Man
01-24-11, 17:30
Saw the ad on CL they are at Belden Village next to J B Robinson jewelers. I am sure they are legit but have any of you guys checked it out?

Happy Mongering.

Cameron7
02-17-11, 23:16
Does anyone have any information on this massage, have seen it posted a few times on BP. Never a photo but the price seems good?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-44/6181482

Paco8
02-18-11, 03:04
Does anyone have any information on this massage, have seen it posted a few times on BP. Never a photo but the price seems good?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-44/6181482If it is who I am thinking of her name is Sarah, I met her at Gats / Canton, she said she was from Vegas and gave me her card, not bad looking blonde, called her that night and got a price, she can go back to Vegas, wanted $400 for massage, so Hi priced did not even discuss details just told her she's not in Vegas anymore!

Fireman39
02-18-11, 08:59

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-44/6181482This is Lori. She gives a good massage with a full menu of extras available if you play your cards right. She works from her grandma's house in a safe area.

The only downside is that she's borderline crazy and sometimes tends to rush. Seen her several times and most were above average with the 1st time being the best.

Good Luck

Member #4844
02-18-11, 23:42

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-44/6181482If you look far enough back in the history here, I think someone posted that they went to her and her husband was hiding in an adjoining room or something kinda creepy like that.

Member #4844
02-18-11, 23:50
Saw the ad on CL they are at Belden Village next to J B Robinson jewelers. I am sure they are legit but have any of you guys checked it out?

Happy MongeringYeah, I just went there. A few times, just a guy working there (pass on that for sure!). When I went, the guy and a woman were there. She gave a great massage- I had a few aches and pains, so I didn't mind going for a legit massage and she was great- was a deep massage, not a "fake" barely knead you / no pressure kind of massage. There are 3 massage tables. They are separated by a thin, somewhat opaque sheet. You disrobe and put your clothes into a small rubbermaid tote on the floor.

One other time I walked by there was kind of a haggered frown face looking woman there- that was not who I had today, unless if it was she was in a much happier mood than the first time I saw her LOL

Drakula
02-19-11, 09:44
If you look far enough back in the history here, I think someone posted that they went to her and her husband was hiding in an adjoining room or something kinda creepy like that.She has no husband and likely has more interest in other gender. I was her 2nd client after she set up at grandmas in bolivar. Lori can give a great massage but has mood swings and in my case started calling frequently for me to come asap, ie. For $ and I only went back another time. She is fun but you never know who you get or what you get. That is no riddle. I need regular massages on a therapeutic basis and she was licensed and quite good when on the massage game. The rest YMMV, again mood dependent, issues between her and grandma too.

Torchkit
02-19-11, 10:06
If you look far enough back in the history here, I think someone posted that they went to her and her husband was hiding in an adjoining room or something kinda creepy like that.No, different girl.

Imalicker99
02-19-11, 16:24

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-44/6181482

I just saw her the other night. She says she has a new attitude and was really fun. I have seen her before and have never been dissapointed. I don't think you will find a better massage and HE for the money. If your looking for more you might have to become a regular.

Fireman39
02-24-11, 12:53
Saw Lori yesterday. She is sober now gained a little wt. But still out there. Massage was below average she got dow to just panties played with the goods but just a HE.

I have seen her many times. If I can find another provider I probably won't return.

Royster
02-24-11, 17:14
Curiosity finally got the best of me so I saw Lori last week. I had heard reports that she some times provides a little more than a HE depending on what kind of mood she is in. She seemed in a pretty good mood when I called her so I thought I had a chance. It didn't work out that way but I'm glad it didn't because she had some seriously bad body odor. That just killed any previous desire I had for something more. On the plus side, she was fun to talk to and she gives a pretty good HE.

Lugguy 135
04-12-11, 19:31
Saw Lori yesterday. She is sober now gained a little wt. But still out there. Massage was below average she got dow to just panties played with the goods but just a HE.

I have seen her many times. If I can find another provider I probably won't return.Saw Lori for the second time a few days ago__and she lost some weight. She says she has been going to a gym and working out. She was very pleasent and has a new cell phone so no more grandma picking up the phone. Got down to her panties and was shirtless for the ending.

Member #4844
05-03-11, 21:59
Yeah, I just went there. A few times, just a guy working there (pass on that for sure!). When I went, the guy and a woman were there. She gave a great massage- I had a few aches and pains, so I didn't mind going for a legit massage and she was great- was a deep massage, not a "fake" barely knead you / no pressure kind of massage. There are 3 massage tables. They are separated by a thin, somewhat opaque sheet. You disrobe and put your clothes into a small rubbermaid tote on the floor.

One other time I walked by there was kind of a haggered frown face looking woman there- that was not who I had today, unless if it was she was in a much happier mood than the first time I saw her LOLhttp://www.wlwt.com/video/27552730/detail.html

Cameron7
05-06-11, 19:48
Curiosity finally got the best of me so I saw Lori last week. I had heard reports that she some times provides a little more than a HE depending on what kind of mood she is in. She seemed in a pretty good mood when I called her so I thought I had a chance. It didn't work out that way but I'm glad it didn't because she had some seriously bad body odor. That just killed any previous desire I had for something more. On the plus side, she was fun to talk to and she gives a pretty good HE.I have seen Lori a couple times now and have never had a bad experience. She has always been really friendly and a great massage. Never FS but I have always left with a great feeling back and a smile on my face!

Cleavage Lover
05-18-11, 17:05
I wasn't sure if somebody reported on the person (lady, I hope) posting the. 40 body rub / massages south.

Of Canton by Bolivar?

I texted her late this morning, and she said she was booked from 1-5.

It doesn't say if they are male or female, just that they book for that day, in their quaint home south of Canton.

I'd like some intel, on how (hopefully a "she") looks, if she dresses provocative during the massage, and if she

Gives any extra, or hints that she provides extras, and what you get for the. 40?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-massages-44/6787227

C. L.

Torchkit
05-18-11, 17:52
I wasn't sure if somebody reported on the person (lady, I hope) posting the. 40 body rub / massages south.

Of Canton by Bolivar?

It doesn't say if they are male or female, just that they book for that day, in their quaint home south of Canton.

I'd like some intel, on how (hopefully a "she") looks, if she dresses provocative during the massage, and if she

Gives any extra, or hints that she provides extras, and what you get for the. 40?

C. L. That's Lori from the post previous to yours.

Script
05-24-11, 15:34

Of Canton by Bolivar?

C. L.I dreamed about her yesterday afternoon. I called got no answer, but she returned my call within a coupe minutes, we arraigned to meet at her place. Decent place in a decent neighborhood easy to find right off 77s. She has dark hair, decent build, nice natural boobs, went upstairs to the massage room, she had me undress and get on the table after placing the. 4 on the boombox. As I was getting up on the table, she commented on how hot it was and asked me if I minded if she took off her shirt, which of course, I said absolutely not!

She gave a pretty good back massage in her bra, and I could tell she had ample boob-age. She had me flip over, and rubbed down my arms, stomach, legs, and suggested she could 'get me off' for a tip, I said sure go for it. No discussion or suggestion how much, she just popped off her bra, and let those puppies swing in the wind while she got a handful of lotion, and went to town giving me a really enjoyable HJ. While she was busy, she did allow me to play around with the boob-age, and let's say I enjoyed myself. When she was done, she cleaned me up, I got dressed, and still no mention of any amount for the 'tip', so I matched what I paid for the rub, and dropped another. 4 for her, as her massage was good, along with the HE. I was there close to an hour.

What a nice dream that was, I will be dreaming of her again. Soon.

Script

Bfidaho
05-25-11, 09:46
Noticed a "grand opening" ad for Sandies Spa on Cleveland Avenue in the ABJ sports section next to the Warren spa ads. Anyone visit? Is it an AMP or anything like it?

Member #4079
05-26-11, 05:00
Noticed a "grand opening" ad for Sandies Spa on Cleveland Avenue in the ABJ sports section next to the Warren spa ads. Anyone visit? Is it an AMP or anything like it?Just like Norton used to be. Same manager. 60 half / 80hr. Won't last at these prices. They do have table showers though which are always fun.

Dfox2244
05-26-11, 08:47
Just like Norton used to be. Same manager. 60 half / 80hr. Won't last at these prices. They do have table showers though which are always fun.Not familiar with Norton. Are the ladies clothed? HE?

Cal Vin
05-26-11, 23:46
I got a kick out of this part of the ad "I book appointments for the day at hand only."

Of Canton by Bolivar?

C. L.

Valdez
05-27-11, 12:33
That's Lori from the post previous to yours.Saw this ad on BP and wondered if this might be the same Lori in Bolivar that has been the subject of attention.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/omg-muscle-relief-therapy-by-lori/6831178

Feeling tired and fatigued?

I can help!

Great muscle relief is in sight!

*Legitimate Massage* ONLY 40. 00 / HR (tips appreciated!) mon. Fri 10-2pm Last Appt is taken 1 hr prior * ALL HOURS BY APPT ONLY * Hope to hear from you soon! (772) xxx-xxxx days and times booking quickly! * LONGER MASSAGE AVAILABLE *

• Post I'd: 6831178 akroncanton

Akadart
05-27-11, 12:54
Not from what I remember Valdez.

Saw this ad on BP and wondered if this might be the same Lori in Bolivar that has been the subject of attention.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/omg-muscle-relief-therapy-by-lori/6831178

I can help!

*Legitimate Massage* ONLY 40. 00 / HR (tips appreciated!) mon. Fri 10-2pm Last Appt is taken 1 hr prior * ALL HOURS BY APPT ONLY * Hope to hear from you soon! (772) xxx-xxxx days and times booking quickly! * LONGER MASSAGE AVAILABLE *

Chadcarpenter
05-27-11, 15:46
Just like Norton used to be. Same manager. 60 half / 80hr. Won't last at these prices. They do have table showers though which are always fun.Based upon curiosity sparked by the posts about Sandies in this forum, I decided to check it out this week. Let me just say that I will not be wasting my money there again.

The massage was strong but it was done without oil, and with the exception of my feet, arms and face, everything was covered with a sheet and the massage was done THROUGH THE SHEET. What the? I've never heard of a massage practitioner of any kind massage a sheet instead of your body. What a disappointment.

The massage was $80 for an hour and the lady was approximately 50 years old and I wouldn't consider her a looker. Not ugly. Just not attractive. There was a sauna and brief table shower. But again, it was all on the up and up, with washing being done with a scratchy puff and soap. Not with hands.

No extras were offered, hinted at or remotely alluded to. When it was done, it was done. That was it.

I did leave a smallish tip out of courtesy. But I won't be back.

Particularly interesting was when I went out to the parking lot, there was a man sitting in a minivan with the door open, talking on a cell phone about 15 feet behind the cars in the lot. To me, by the way he was scanning up the row of vehicles, it looked like he was phoning in license plate numbers to someone. Not that it matters. This place is as legit as they come. Unfortunately, the massage wasn't good enough to make it competitive with other legit massage operations. If I want a good massage and some nice conversation with no extras, I still prefer Touch of Thai 2 in Akron. Sandies wasn't worth the effort.

Drakula
05-27-11, 17:16
Bolivar Lori has black hair and lives in her grandmothers abode. She is still in business but "recovering". This Lori is an excellent masseuse and legit w / no xtras. I hope that clarifies the question. I'm trying to improve my form of dialogue. Drak, in fact NC Lori might get a firearm out and let you know its totally legit if something is attempted.

Saw this ad on BP and wondered if this might be the same Lori in Bolivar that has been the subject of attention.

I can help!

Goat Ohio
06-28-11, 08:23
Looks like a new one popped up.

Any info?

http://www.sandiesspa.com/

Goat

Bfidaho
06-28-11, 08:33
Based upon curiosity sparked by the posts about Sandies in this forum, I decided to check it out this week. Let me just say that I will not be wasting my money there again.

The massage was strong but it was done without oil, and with the exception of my feet, arms and face, everything was covered with a sheet and the massage was done THROUGH THE SHEET. What the? I've never heard of a massage practitioner of any kind massage a sheet instead of your body. What a disappointment.

The massage was $80 for an hour and the lady was approximately 50 years old and I wouldn't consider her a looker. Not ugly. Just not attractive. There was a sauna and brief table shower. But again, it was all on the up and up, with washing being done with a scratchy puff and soap. Not with hands.

No extras were offered, hinted at or remotely alluded to. When it was done, it was done. That was it.

I did leave a smallish tip out of courtesy. But I won't be back.

Particularly interesting was when I went out to the parking lot, there was a man sitting in a minivan with the door open, talking on a cell phone about 15 feet behind the cars in the lot. To me, by the way he was scanning up the row of vehicles, it looked like he was phoning in license plate numbers to someone. Not that it matters. This place is as legit as they come. Unfortunately, the massage wasn't good enough to make it competitive with other legit massage operations. If I want a good massage and some nice conversation with no extras, I still prefer Touch of Thai 2 in Akron. Sandies wasn't worth the effort.FWIW. The "through a sheet" massage you experienced could be due to a new trend in the legit massage arena; namely a special fabric sheet that makes oil unnecessary. Apparently this new material lets the masseuse feel your muscles, knots, etc. As well as when using oil. It's been in the massage literature for about a year. I haven't experienced it personally yet and I'm just plain guessing that it may be what you ran into.

Wkdhib72
07-20-11, 23:27
Hey anyone seen any of the latest ads for ceroni building? One gal has sensual massage listed and has 3 pics, one in a bikini top. Also most ads say very private rooms. Also one gal has the word full capitalized in full body massage ads, but not in ads for women or couples. Noticed the ads on BP are more risque than the CL ads. Also the gal who advertises body shaves too is now claiming that you'll be happy everywhere. Anyone checked out any of these recently?

Chadcarpenter
07-21-11, 19:59
Hey anyone seen any of the latest ads for ceroni building? One gal has sensual massage listed and has 3 pics, one in a bikini top. Also most ads say very private rooms. Also one gal has the word full capitalized in full body massage ads, but not in ads for women or couples. Noticed the ads on BP are more risque than the CL ads. Also the gal who advertises body shaves too is now claiming that you'll be happy everywhere. Anyone checked out any of these recently?I'm not sure what their game is at the Ceroni building. There are far too many massage practitioners there for them to be a real spa. I. E. Supply and demand would dictate a smaller staff. But they're far too public to be a rub and tug shop. Interesting.

Yngsol
07-21-11, 21:05
I'm not sure what their game is at the Ceroni building. There are far too many massage practitioners there for them to be a real spa. I. E. Supply and demand would dictate a smaller staff. But they're far too public to be a rub and tug shop. Interesting.Has anyone seen Blair at the Ceroni Building? Great pics

Longjon77
07-21-11, 23:54
This is VERY old info. I was there some years ago. At that time it was just a straigt massage. Nothing more.

LJ.

I'm not sure what their game is at the Ceroni building. There are far too many massage practitioners there for them to be a real spa. I. E. Supply and demand would dictate a smaller staff. But they're far too public to be a rub and tug shop. Interesting.

Chadcarpenter
07-22-11, 00:22
This is VERY old info. I was there some years ago. At that time it was just a straigt massage. Nothing more.

LJ.Gee. So sorry to bother you with my "old" info. But WKDHIB72 was asking people what they do there and whether people have seen the ads.

I'm sorry if I offended you with my outdated information.

Longjon77
07-22-11, 11:47
Gee. So sorry to bother you with my "old" info. But WKDHIB72 was asking people what they do there and whether people have seen the ads.

I'm sorry if I offended you with my outdated information.You didn't offend me a bit. I was saying the information I was giving was very old. At least a couple years.

Member #4079
07-23-11, 12:47
Place is legit. Two different business: first run by the massage school owner. 2nd run by "miami massage" which is a masseuse from Touch of Thai. Both don't condone any extra circular activity. That being said, girls are all "independent contractors". After a few normal massages, fun to be had outside the center. Has been an expensive game, but record now is 5 of 8 for outside "massages" with varrying degrees of fun from happy ending to FS.

Sad thing is there's about 10-15 girls on the current roster and both Ceroni and "miami" are still recruiting girls. What's happening is there's so many girls none of them can make a living. Only time will tell.

If you have the time, money and patience, it's a good place to meet some good looking women.

's

Wkdhib72
07-24-11, 05:51
Place is legit. Two different business: first run by the massage school owner. 2nd run by "miami massage" which is a masseuse from Touch of Thai. Both don't condone any extra circular activity. That being said, girls are all "independent contractors". After a few normal massages, fun to be had outside the center. Has been an expensive game, but record now is 5 of 8 for outside "massages" with varrying degrees of fun from happy ending to FS.

Sad thing is there's about 10-15 girls on the current roster and both Ceroni and "miami" are still recruiting girls. What's happening is there's so many girls none of them can make a living. Only time will tell.

If you have the time, money and patience, it's a good place to meet some good looking women.

'sDon't suppose that you could give us the names of those 5?

Member #4079
07-25-11, 03:06
Don't suppose that you could give us the names of those 5?Girls get fired immediately and kicked out of the school at mention of anything illegal. A few good ones recently were just let go. Sorry, won't do names on the web in this case.

Tom

Wkdhib72
07-25-11, 12:54
Never happened.

Zauber
07-25-11, 19:13
Never happened.Dude, do not come on to a site like this and call a long time poster a liar. I've gotten many numbers and insight in PM's from him and his perspective and reviews have always been on the money.

You have basicly shot yourself in the foot as far as getting numbers and inside info from the vets on here.

Fannima30
07-26-11, 10:43
Dude, do not come on to a site like this and call a long time poster a liar. I've gotten many numbers and insight in PM's from him and his perspective and reviews have always been on the money.

You have basicly shot yourself in the foot as far as getting numbers and inside info from the vets on here.+1. He's helped me also.

Wkdhib72: Off with your head!

Valdez
07-26-11, 11:15
Never happened.You should probably apologize to Tom or find a new username. Tom is one of the most unselfish contributors on this board. If he tells you the girls are doable after a few sessions, you can take it to the bank.

Torchkit
07-26-11, 18:23
You should probably apologize to Tom or find a new username.Hopefully, wkdhb72 will man up and do the former rather than the latter. Everyone who's been on this board for more than just a few months knows that Akron2004 is the real deal.

Script
07-27-11, 17:35
Hopefully, wkdhb72 will man up and do the former rather than the latter. Everyone who's been on this board for more than just a few months knows that Akron2004 is the real deal.Even those of us that have only been here a few months know without any doubt that his words and advice can be taken to the bank, and I for one deeply appreciate him, and his contributions.

Sandman96
08-04-11, 15:15
Looks like a few ladies from Ceroni in N. Canton have moved to Picture Perfect in Kenmore. Can't say that I like the location much. Anyone visited this new place yet?

Sandman96
08-04-11, 18:33
Looks like a few ladies from Ceroni in N. Canton have moved to Picture Perfect in Kenmore. Can't say that I like the location much. Anyone visited this new place yet?Guess posting using my new phone doesn't always work great, wanted to add these links:

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-about-you-by-missy/7576332

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-about-you-massages-by-mandi/6091819

Member #4079
08-05-11, 16:46
Guess posting using my new phone doesn't always work great, wanted to add these links:

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-about-you-by-missy/7576332

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-about-you-massages-by-mandi/6091819Picture Perfect is all right. Not a bad part of town, right on the Blvd. Building is alot bigger inside than it looks like from the outside. On street and off street parking. Place is a beauty salon Tu. Sat. Sun and Mon are massage only. Two nice massage rooms inside the salon. Bunch of the Ceroni girls going out on there own. Same deal, YMMV. All in all, a nice place to meet some of these ladies if your around Akron. Same rates as Ceroni.

Sandman96
08-05-11, 17:00
Picture Perfect is all right. Not a bad part of town, right on the Blvd. Building is alot bigger inside than it looks like from the outside. On street and off street parking. Place is a beauty salon Tu. Sat. Sun and Mon are massage only. Two nice massage rooms inside the salon. Bunch of the Ceroni girls going out on there own. Same deal, YMMV. All in all, a nice place to meet some of these ladies if your around Akron. Same rates as Ceroni.Thanks for the info Tom! Was hoping you'd know what the deal was. Now I know it's cool to try them out.

BigBirdies
08-10-11, 22:04
Any comments or reviews?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-practioner-by-miss-tina/7332104

Low Key
08-28-11, 17:07
Picture Perfect is all right. Not a bad part of town, right on the Blvd. Building is alot bigger inside than it looks like from the outside. On street and off street parking. Place is a beauty salon Tu. Sat. Sun and Mon are massage only. Two nice massage rooms inside the salon. Bunch of the Ceroni girls going out on there own. Same deal, YMMV. All in all, a nice place to meet some of these ladies if your around Akron. Same rates as Ceroni.So is anything going down here or not? Also there is ton of posts from this studio 5 and miami massage. Miami has some hotties but I don't feel anything extra goes down. I'm fine with a tug only on a massage. Don't need a full service. Let me know if you guys know any spots like that. Ill go through the staff and figure it all out if I know I can get some mileage out of them.

Bigmaninakron
08-29-11, 11:52
I see the scam artist Victoria is back as Brandy on Backpages. I see she disapear for awhile and then pops back on BP. So do yourself a favor and stay away from her, she will take your money and won't provide the services she tells you she provides.

Stay Safe.

BIG

Monaco GP
08-29-11, 20:22
I see the scam artist Victoria is back as Brandy on Backpages. I see she disapear for awhile and then pops back on BP. So do yourself a favor and stay away from her, she will take your money and won't provide the services she tells you she provides.

Stay Safe.

BIGIs this her? If so too bad. And thanks for the heads up!

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-relaxation-massage-30/7811892

AznLover2
08-29-11, 21:41

Stay Safe.

BIGShe was my first backpage massage experience and I almost quit the hobby right then. I agree with Big. Stay away from this one, does not deliver as promised! Thanks Big.

Drakula
08-29-11, 23:03
Is this her? If so too bad. And thanks for the heads up!

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-relaxation-massage-30/7811892That is her

Bigmaninakron
08-30-11, 08:54
Is this her? If so too bad. And thanks for the heads up!

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-relaxation-massage-30/7811892Yes that is her Ad, but thats not her in picture it maybe her sister. So stay away from her.

BIG

Neohiorounder
09-10-11, 11:53
Has anyone tried this out?

http://ohio.citybeat.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-about-you-new-north-canton/7885140

It looks like some of the girls from Miami Massage opened up a new place nearby. I've been to Miami a couple times and had no luck with extras. I'm wondering if this place is different, especially since they're offering showers. Anyone care to TOFTT? I may this coming week, but I'm really hoping to visit Maria in Fairlawn after reading all the good reviews on here.

Sandman96
09-11-11, 09:11

http://ohio.citybeat.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-about-you-new-north-canton/7885140

It looks like some of the girls from Miami Massage opened up a new place nearby. I've been to Miami a couple times and had no luck with extras. I'm wondering if this place is different, especially since they're offering showers. Anyone care to TOFTT? I may this coming week, but I'm really hoping to visit Maria in Fairlawn after reading all the good reviews on here.From what I've heard, it's Missy who used to work at the College in the same place as the Miami girls who opened the place up right down the road from the college. There's more people around the North Canton / Jackson / Green / Uniontown area with discretionary funds than Kenmore. I heard she was let go from the College side as were a couple other girls that 'may' have been doing extras at the College. At Miami, Rachel is the owner and is adamant about extras not happening. Your best bet may be to try to set up something after hours once you get to know one of them. Or just check out the body rub section on backpage for more of a sure bet than spending money and time on something that may or may not pan out.

Ohio Golfer
09-12-11, 06:09

It looks like some of the girls from Miami Massage opened up a new place nearby. I've been to Miami a couple times and had no luck with extras. I'm wondering if this place is different, especially since they're offering showers. Anyone care to TOFTT? I may this coming week, but I'm really hoping to visit Maria in Fairlawn after reading all the good reviews on here.Definitely more laid back than Miami and the college down the street. I opted for the tantra from Maylynn. Without going into too many details (as I am new to this board) , for 200 you get the full tantra experience. A little pricey for Canton, but overall a fun time.

Akadart
09-15-11, 12:45

It looks like some of the girls from Miami Massage opened up a new place nearby. I've been to Miami a couple times and had no luck with extras. I'm wondering if this place is different, especially since they're offering showers. Anyone care to TOFTT? I may this coming week, but I'm really hoping to visit Maria in Fairlawn after reading all the good reviews on here.Visited twice. Nice massages from Tammy and Missy. Legitimate, never asked about extras but was good massage. Am sorta new to the massage scene and just really wasn't sure how to ask about extras so kept mum. They are busy though.

Torchkit
09-15-11, 16:06
Definitely more laid back than Miami and the college down the street. I opted for the tantra from Maylynn. Without going into too many details (as I am new to this board) , for 200 you get the full tantra experience. A little pricey for Canton, but overall a fun time.Hello, Marylynn and welcome to the board. No need to create a front. Just post as yourself. So, what is the "full tantra experience?" Or are you priming a bait and switch?

Ohio Golfer
09-18-11, 20:55
Hello, Marylynn and welcome to the board. No need to create a front. Just post as yourself. So, what is the "full tantra experience?" Or are you priming a bait and switch?Actually her name was maylynn. No bait and switch, and I am not even sure it was a positive review. Like I said, for the overall experience it was nice, but way too pricey for canton.

As for the tantra details, feel free to pm me if you wan more details.

Timohio
09-19-11, 11:47
I went Friday for there 24 hr marathon. Had an appointment with a certain female and they tried to tell me they double booked and wanted to pass me on to some ones I was not interested in. When I left they came out to my car and told me they had straightened it out and to come back in. The 30 minute massage by then became a 20 minute massage. You sign a paper stating no extras when you arrive, I still tried and was told to get the $200 Tantra next time. The massage was decent for 20 plus tip, but I don, t think I would risk 200 untill there is more feedback.

NeOhioGuy
09-21-11, 20:13
Anyone have any info, good or bad on Katherine at Ceroni?

She's definitely a cutie!

NeOhioGuy
09-21-11, 21:10
I went Friday for there 24 hr marathon. Had an appointment with a certain female and they tried to tell me they double booked and wanted to pass me on to some ones I was not interested in. When I left they came out to my car and told me they had straightened it out and to come back in. The 30 minute massage by then became a 20 minute massage. You sign a paper stating no extras when you arrive, I still tried and was told to get the $200 Tantra next time. The massage was decent for 20 plus tip, but I don, t think I would risk 200 untill there is more feedback.I saw those ads and even texted Missy about it, trying to find out exactly what the Tantra is for $200, and just couldn't get any real details. For, $200, I really need to know what it is before I put down that kind of money, ya know.

Member #5950
09-22-11, 10:04
I saw those ads and even texted Missy about it, trying to find out exactly what the Tantra is for $200, and just couldn't get any real details. For, $200, I really need to know what it is before I put down that kind of money, ya know.From my experience, I would steer clear of such offers. It turned out to be an elaborate handjob complete with oil and incense for me. Very touchy, feely, and nothing else.

NeOhioGuy
09-22-11, 11:43
From my experience, I would steer clear of such offers. It turned out to be an elaborate handjob complete with oil and incense for me. Very touchy, feely, and nothing else.Bummer, sounds like really not worth the coin.

Drakula
09-22-11, 13:54
Just for the group in hand, pun, and the friends by the hotdog pavilion. Tantra is performed by a Tantrika. This is a woman trained to develop the female and male sense of relaxation, sensuality and control of ones self, to learn to attend to ones partner and to focus on that said partner. Go to www.goddesstemple.com. It will be of benefit. There once was a true tantrika once in Cleveland and another briefly in Cinci. They have moved on. I've had the pleasure of sessions with several in Northern California and another in Arizona. They commonly are older. Do not perform in mutual sex acts and are trainers. The experience with a well-trained and dedicated tantrika is worth 1. 5 and up. Seeking a HE ie, light touch with rub aint the deal. Locally there are none. There are a few quality women performing massage, a true few. The others are hit / miss light touch charletains to the greatest degree.

Good luck, don't buy into the advertising

Skipped
09-23-11, 12:01
Just for the group in hand, pun, and the friends by the hotdog pavilion. Tantra is performed by a Tantrika. This is a woman trained to develop the female and male sense of relaxation, sensuality and control of ones self, to learn to attend to ones partner and to focus on that said partner. Go to.

www.goddesstemple.com.

It will be of benefit. There once was a true tantrika once in Cleveland and another briefly in Cinci. They have moved on. I've had the pleasure of sessions with several in Northern California and another in Arizona. They commonly are older. Do not perform in mutual sex acts and are trainers. The experience with a well-trained and dedicated tantrika is worth 1. 5 and up. Seeking a HE ie, light touch with rub aint the deal. Locally there are none. There are a few quality women performing massage, a true few. The others are hit / miss light touch charletains to the greatest degree.

Good luck, don't buy into the advertisingDrakula,

Thanks for the info. Just wondering, if you are able to say, who was the Cleveland Trantrika that moved on? Also in your opinion, who do you think are the "quality" performers still in our area?

Thanks,

Skipped

NeOhioGuy
09-23-11, 14:55
Anyone experience Sarah Jean? Details, need details?

NeOhioGuy
09-23-11, 18:18
Went by there 4 times today. 10:00am, Noon. 4:30pm and 5:30pm, and they were never open, no one there all day on a Friday?

Their ads say they take "walk ins", not if they're never open?

Low Key
09-25-11, 14:31
Went by there 4 times today. 10:00am, Noon. 4:30pm and 5:30pm, and they were never open, no one there all day on a Friday?

Their ads say they take "walk ins", not if they're never open?NOt sure. I noticed a note on door saying family emergency. I am super into trying this place. Does anyone know the deal. Price. What happens and so on and so forth. If its a for sure thing ill March in there and get serviced and report. This is in my neck of the woods. I also know in N. Canton they don't play and if anyone gets word of shit going down you better belive this will be in the paper and shut down in a jIFF. I wouldn't want to be the lucky winner to get in the paper during that one. So I will proceed with caution! But I will proceed!

In other news. I had ashley and her friend in akron. The super hot brunett that appears to be fake with a 216 number that has the pic of just her ass with red thong on. Well. Its true. Its her. She is hot and not a bad deal with her and her friend. Very friendly. Very good. No games or upsell!

Z Mann
09-26-11, 11:31
Gents, I just found out that I'll be coming to your area the end of the week for business for a few days and would greatly appreciate some intel on who would be the best to see in your area for a FBSM. Yes, I have done my home work and read your forum and Maria looks to be a good choice. But I'm open for suggestions or recommendations. Also, these 3 ladies caught my eye. Any intel on these ladies?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-hour-100-30/7343817

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-will-leave-you-speechless-20/6401141

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/massage-by-two-beautiful-women-24/7956517

Please feel free to PM with your suggestions. I'm more than willing to exchange info on the ladies in NC / SC / TX if you find yourself down this way. This will be my first time in your area so any help will be much obliged! . (Just FYI. So there won't be any questions raised. I posted the same on Akron board. Like I said Never been up this way. Can use all the help I can get!)

Thanks,

Z

Member #2862
09-26-11, 22:32
NOt sure. I noticed a note on door saying family emergency. I am super into trying this place. Does anyone know the deal. Price. What happens and so on and so forth. If its a for sure thing ill March in there and get serviced and report. This is in my neck of the woods. I also know in N. Canton they don't play and if anyone gets word of shit going down you better belive this will be in the paper and shut down in a jIFF. I wouldn't want to be the lucky winner to get in the paper during that one. So I will proceed with caution! But I will proceed!

In other news. I had ashley and her friend in akron. The super hot brunett that appears to be fake with a 216 number that has the pic of just her ass with red thong on. Well. Its true. Its her. She is hot and not a bad deal with her and her friend. Very friendly. Very good. No games or upsell!Did you pay extra? I saw her today based on this recommendation. First she said, that she did nothing but HE's but after finishing said more was available for a lot more. So either you shelled out a lot more or were satisfied with a HE for $$ since you saw both? That's a lot for a HE! She is attractive but way overvalued at that price.

NeOhioGuy
09-27-11, 06:18
Did you pay extra? I saw her today based on this recommendation. First she said, that she did nothing but HE's but after finishing said more was available for a lot more. So either you shelled out a lot more or were satisfied with a HE for $$ since you saw both? That's a lot for a HE! She is attractive but way overvalued at that price.Maybe she meant the "Tantra" treatment, they do it there for $200.

Member #2862
09-27-11, 20:54
Maybe she meant the "Tantra" treatment, they do it there for $200.Sorry, I was talking about Ashley from his second paragraph. I didn't realize I hadn't specified.

Bigmaninakron
09-28-11, 16:57
I went to both places this week and found out there is no he at either place because both hve been busted. Ceroni for prostitution and All about You because the under cover cop was not drape. I was told at All about You that the place was fine 700 dollars in fines and the girl was hit with a 300 dollar fine. I was also told that North Canton Police had a seveilince van outside of all about you because one of the girls saw them video the place.

Well I guest we all are on tape, I hope they got my good side.

LOL.

BIG

Torchkit
09-28-11, 16:59
I went to both places this week and found out there is no he at either place because both hve been busted. Ceroni for prostitution and All about You because the under cover cop was not drape. I was told at All about You that the place was fine 700 dollars in fines and the girl was hit with a 300 dollar fine. I was also told that North Canton Police had a seveilince van outside of all about you because one of the girls saw them video the place.

LOL.

BIGSo that means All About You is draped now? Crap!

Low Key
09-28-11, 23:54
So the two girls ashley (hot brunette) and the other chick. I had both for $$. Only HE. But I will be honest I really didn't push or ask for anything else. They both had that thing were they would of been cool if the other was not in the room. I think they just wanted a quick $$ and thats it. Even though they did not rush me. So I bet more is avail. Just have to have a better situation alone with one of them. But who knows. I def will see whats up. And $$ is not a big deal for two girls to handle you and rub you down and end result is all the same. So. Whichever.

And to clarify? Both places are being watched? Thats no good for me. Not exactly wanting to be part of jacksons hot bust of the month. I heard a few do outcall but I tried texting with the one and she seemed to be a bit apprehensive. Maybe I should see her in person first.

NeOhioGuy
09-30-11, 09:29
I went to both places this week and found out there is no he at either place because both hve been busted. Ceroni for prostitutionI think you're mistaken about ceroni getting busted.

Bigmaninakron
09-30-11, 12:25
I think you're mistaken about ceroni getting busted.No I talk to a massager that still work at Ceroni, so it came from the horses mouth.

BIG

Chadcarpenter
10-01-11, 17:20

LOL.

BIGBFD. It's not a crime to go to a spa or school to get a massage. Let them video tape all they want.

I could see the conversation between the cops and Joe Smith now:

Cops: "Sir, our officers videotaped you entering a non descript office building that houses a massage school and spa. What were you doing there?"

Joe: "Get the fuck out of my house."

Cops: "But sir, we've heard that questionable activities have occured at this place from time to time."

Joe: "Get the fuck off my lawn."

Cops: "Very well. Good day to you."

Guys, seriously, it's not a crime to get a massage. Don't allow yourself to be intimidated and bullied by someone with a video camera or a uniform.

Bigmaninakron
10-01-11, 18:24
BFD. It's not a crime to go to a spa or school to get a massage. Let them video tape all they want.

I could see the conversation between the cops and Joe Smith now:

Cops: "Sir, our officers videotaped you entering a non descript office building that houses a massage school and spa. What were you doing there?"

Joe: "Get the fuck out of my house."

Cops: "But sir, we've heard that questionable activities have occured at this place from time to time."

Guys, seriously, it's not a crime to get a massage. Don't allow yourself to be intimidated and bullied by someone with a video camera or a uniform.No I'm not worry I've been videotape before when Akron had the 77 Health Spa back in the day and beleive me a uniform don't intimidate me either. I've got scars to prove that.

BIG

Royster
10-02-11, 07:15
According to her ad, this one has parted ways with All About You and is out on her own. Anyone seen her yet and if so, does she offer a HE?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/american-blond-bombshellangie/7973781

Cleavage Lover
10-02-11, 13:43
[QUOTE=Joe: "Get the fuck out of my house."

[/QUOTE]That's easier said than done. If they really want something, they will continue to press on, until they get it,

Either by hastling Mr. Smith, until he cracks, or, if he doesn't give in, they will call a judge, and get a subpoena.

For a search warrant of the house or business. But once they get inside and find nobody doing anything wrong,

Then, it was just a big, long waiste of time, besides, making Uncle Leo look stupid, so then, they'll probbaly get.

Lots of under cover / vice officers to go in and get massages, until one gets an illegal massage, then they will bust.

Everybody, and shut it down.

C. L.

KatieBug
10-21-11, 22:26
Ok guys, just so you know I work at the Ceroni Building. I have been there since the place has opened (over a year now) and I'm also a student there. I didn't even know this site existed until someone I hired came across this forum and told me about it. I've read some people's post and the things I'm seeing are so untrue. First of all. Not being draped is not illegal, whoever told you that is wrong. Second, the Ceroni building has NEVER been busted. Yes we've had some girls in the past who have done some inappropriate things but I'm glad to say that they are gone now. Once we find out a girl is doing something, they are FIRED! The girls who work at The Massage Center and at Miami Massage (which are both located in the same building) are there to give legitimate, professional massages. We are NOT a working girl house and if that is what you are looking for than you can go somewhere else.

Akadart
10-22-11, 11:15
Thanks for the update KatieBug.

Viagra
10-26-11, 11:45
Thanks Katiebug, but I don't see the ads from Ceroni at backpage anymore. Is there any other problem?

Ok guys, just so you know I work at the Ceroni Building. I have been there since the place has opened (over a year now) and I'm also a student there. I didn't even know this site existed until someone I hired came across this forum and told me about it. I've read some people's post and the things I'm seeing are so untrue. First of all. Not being draped is not illegal, whoever told you that is wrong. Second, the Ceroni building has NEVER been busted. Yes we've had some girls in the past who have done some inappropriate things but I'm glad to say that they are gone now. Once we find out a girl is doing something, they are FIRED! The girls who work at The Massage Center and at Miami Massage (which are both located in the same building) are there to give legitimate, professional massages. We are NOT a working girl house and if that is what you are looking for than you can go somewhere else.

NeOhioGuy
10-27-11, 07:43
Thanks Katiebug, but I don't see the ads from Ceroni at backpage anymore. Is there any other problem?The ads may not say Ceroni, but they are still there."The Massage Center" and "Miami Day Spa" are both in the Ceroni building.

dependable
11-08-11, 21:41
TOFTT today. Advise to try elsewhere. Not a nice place, worse massage and attitude. Also tried the big upsell. Thankfully the pit bull was locked up in the basement.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-massage-youll-ever-have-mandi/6091819

BigTop446
11-09-11, 00:12
TOFTT today. Advise to try elsewhere. Not a nice place, worse massage and attitude. Also tried the big upsell. Thankfully the pit bull was locked up in the basement.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-massage-youll-ever-have-mandi/6091819I visited Mandi when she had a place on SE end of Canton in a bad, bad part of town, but it was daylight and cold, so not too many people out making trouble. This was before her stint at the Massage Center. Apartment smelled of smoke and she was more interested in watching the nearby TV than providing a reasonable massage. Provided HE for extra $20 but I think my dog would have been more stimulating.

I wouldn't waste my money or time unless your level of desperation overrides common sense.

Bigmaninakron
11-09-11, 10:24
I visited Mandi when she had a place on SE end of Canton in a bad, bad part of town, but it was daylight and cold, so not too many people out making trouble. This was before her stint at the Massage Center. Apartment smelled of smoke and she was more interested in watching the nearby TV than providing a reasonable massage. Provided HE for extra $20 but I think my dog would have been more stimulating.

I wouldn't waste my money or time unless your level of desperation overrides common sense.I set up apointment with Mandi at the Ceroni Center about two months ago and she stood me up. When they called her to see where she was at, she told them and me that I never set a time with her, but I know that I did. But now I think I luck out after reading all of these reports.

BIG

Low Key
11-12-11, 16:09
I saw a small buzz about this place a few months ago then nothing. Is it gone? Is it legit? Any feedback guys? I def learned that Miami massage is joke with an attempt to mislead as well as some of those other places mentioned. Just never got far with this one. Any help helps.

LK

Qetuo
11-26-11, 09:46
Seen recent ads for this place in newspapers and on backpage. Any info?

NewHeart
11-26-11, 10:16
Seen recent ads for this place in newspapers and on backpage. Any info?If you mean Brunswick Sandy. She's awesome, great massage, HE

Sandman96
11-26-11, 13:05
Seen recent ads for this place in newspapers and on backpage. Any info?There were some reports on this place a while back. I haven't experienced it myself, but from what I've heard and the earlier reports, the massage is just okay but nothing else.

Chadcarpenter
11-27-11, 16:49
If you mean Brunswick Sandy. She's awesome, great massage, HEHe was asking about Sandie's spa in Canton. Comments about Brunswick Sandy are better kept to the Akron or Cleveland forums.

Sandman96
12-19-11, 19:44
Drove by there on my way home tonight and saw a NC cop sitting in the empty lot and the lights out inside. Probably best to stay away for a while.

Stay safe!

http://northcanton.patch.com/articles/fbi-north-canton-police-raid-carnegie-career-college-building

FBI, North Canton Police Raid Carnegie Career College Building.

Reasons for raid at the college on West Maple Street this morning unknown.

By Morgan Day Email the author 4:38 pm.

North Canton Police and FBI officials raided Carnegie Career College on West Maple Street this morning.

Police and FBI officials would not say why they raided the building or what they were looking for, saying releasing any information about what was happening at the career college branch could jeopardize months of investigation.

'We executed a search warrant at that college, and that's about all I can tell you, ' FBI Special Agent Scott Wilson said today.

Wilson said North Canton police officers aided in the search, and the investigation also included the Inspector General's office as well as the USA Department of Education.

Police Chief Stephan Wilder said North Canton officers assisted with the investigation as well as the execution of search warrants for some items inside the building at 1320 W. Maple St.

'We're continuing with any other investigative actions or procedures in assisting the FBI, ' Wilder said.

He said he believes today's raid resulted from just one phase of the investigation.

North Canton Patch aims to have a directory listing for each business and organization in the city; however, it could not create a listing for the Carnegie Career College campus because officials there did not return phone calls seeking information about the college in December 2010.

NeOhioGuy
12-20-11, 09:35
My understanding is the massage center and Miami massage will be open again wed.

Chadcarpenter
12-21-11, 23:20
My understanding is the massage center and Miami massage will be open again wed.This makes me sad. The women there are just trying to make a living. I wonder what they're looking for? Do you think the agents read posts on this forum? Do you think they sniffed the Kleenex in the trash can to check for evidence?

NeOhioGuy
12-22-11, 08:46
This makes me sad. The women there are just trying to make a living. I wonder what they're looking for? Do you think the agents read posts on this forum? Do you think they sniffed the Kleenex in the trash can to check for evidence?I don't think it has anything to do with the massage side of the school. I really don't think the FBI could care less if massage therapists are giving happy endings or not.

Jeffasauras
12-22-11, 10:13
If you read the report, the dept of education is involved, and the FBI. The guy who runs the school is basically a con artist. I mean the school is not accredited and he's taking a lot of money, you know federal grant money, federal loan money, etc. I would guess that's the problem not massages, but now that they're there the NC police may work on that. It does suck that this happened right before the holidays.

Old Fart 99
12-23-11, 10:16
Went by "All About You" for a little relaxation massage. (Place by Zeigler Tire). Place was closed. Contacted one of the owners, it is closed. No details. Good memories from there. Quite a few HE, BBBJCIM, DATY, & FS (once).

Old Fart 99
12-23-11, 10:18
If you read the report, the dept of education is involved, and the FBI. The guy who runs the school is basically a con artist. I mean the school is not accredited and he's taking a lot of money, you know federal grant money, federal loan money, etc. I would guess that's the problem not massages, but now that they're there the NC police may work on that. It does suck that this happened right before the holidays.Stopped by and they were open. Had 2 girls available.

Valdez
12-23-11, 19:38
Went by "All About You" for a little relaxation massage. (Place by Zeigler Tire). Place was closed. Contacted one of the owners, it is closed. No details. Good memories from there. Quite a few HE, BBBJCIM, DATY, & FS (once).Http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-about-you-massages-by-colette/7370642

This ad was dated today!

Akadart
12-23-11, 19:49
All About You is closed for holidays. I left couple days ago and gal said would be open one day next week, never said they were closing for good but it may be. May just be changing location.

Old Fart 99
12-23-11, 21:25
Http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-about-you-massages-by-colette/7370642

This ad was dated today!Yes! It is all locked up.

Old Fart 99
12-24-11, 10:34
Http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-about-you-massages-by-colette/7370642

This ad was dated today!That's the one. I guess the ad was pre-scheduled to run.

Akadart
12-27-11, 13:48
I double checked and was told. Missy is over on 30th and AllAbouYou is closed permanent.

Oh well.

Old Fart 99
01-03-12, 01:07
I double checked and was told. Missy is over on 30th and AllAbouYou is closed permanent.

Oh well.Went to see Missy at her new place. One massage room but under construction to build several more. She says that her new rooms will be monitored to be legit. But I swear I dreamt that there was a HE included today!

Fred 01
01-03-12, 22:18
Any extra on the plate there and what is expected tip for those. Anybody know what she looks like? She sure won't put any pictures up.

Drakula
01-04-12, 08:26
Any extra on the plate there and what is expected tip for those. Anybody know what she looks like? She sure won't put any pictures up.Lori is well reviewed here, may have to return to summer of 2010 but the reports are there. Decent massage. Afffordable, at timed very fun and talky,,,,,Drak

Jr8002
01-06-12, 17:16
There is a hot new gal doing massages in Canton going as Amber. Has anyone been to her yet? Wondering if she offers special options.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ambers-prescription-for-stress/8832656

Also interested in Sarah Jean also doing massages in Canton.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/do-you-want-the-perfect-massage-try-me-sarah-jean-100-satisfaction-gauranteed/7362807

Valdez
01-06-12, 20:18
Went to see Missy at her new place. One massage room but under construction to build several more. She says that her new rooms will be monitored to be legit. But I swear I dreamt that there was a HE included today!Old F99,

I would like the same dream. What do I need to bring besides the $50 or did the$50 cover everything? You can PM if you wish to privately share. Do you know if any of the others help achieve the dream?

VAL

Old Fart 99
01-06-12, 20:51
Old F99,

I would like the same dream. What do I need to bring besides the $50 or did the$50 cover everything? You can PM if you wish to privately share. Do you know if any of the others help achieve the dream?

VALDidn't ask. It was always a total of $ so I left her $.5. No touch and no nudity.

Old Fart 99
01-06-12, 20:57
[QUOTE=Jr8002; 1353718]There is a hot new gal doing massages in Canton going as Amber. Has anyone been to her yet? Wondering if she offers special options.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ambers-prescription-for-stress/8832656

Bring lots of $$$$. I did nude with HE and cost me $ plus $.5 at the door! You are right, except that she had kids, she is hot. B's up top, but I like my A B C's if they are nice.

Old Fart 99
01-06-12, 21:05

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/do-you-want-the-perfect-massage-try-me-sarah-jean-100-satisfaction-gauranteed/7362807[/QUOTE]Do it! I laid $1 down, she did a very good massage with plenty of Roman on my part. On the flip I got to stare and taste some beautiful C's. Nice person. Enjoyed myself. The only negative was she uses a lot of oil and HE a little mechanical.

Old Fart 99
01-06-12, 21:12
Any extra on the plate there and what is expected tip for those. Anybody know what she looks like? She sure won't put any pictures up.Strange woman, but nice. Talks and talks. Laid $1 down, she said let me get a cover. 10 lame minutes on back. Flip, and 2 minutes later cover goes on. Little CBJ and then cowgirl. Looked down at her feet and she still had boots on. Seriously. Just laid back and enjoyed it. Nice bod for her age, around 40.

Bobo2
01-07-12, 08:48
[QUOTE=Jr8002; 1353718]There is a hot new gal doing massages in Canton going as Amber. Has anyone been to her yet? Wondering if she offers special options.

Bring lots of $$$$. I did nude with HE and cost me $ plus $.5 at the door! You are right, except that she had kids, she is hot. B's up top, but I like my A B C's if they are nice.Traditionally the number of dollar signs equals he number of hundreds: $=100, $$=200, $$$=300 and so forth. For an amount less than one hundred it's just a decimal point: .5=fifty, .75=seventy-five. Combining the two, $.50=One hundred and fifty dollars.

I hope you didn't pay a buck fifty just to get in the door?

Jeffasauras
01-07-12, 14:55
I've seen a lot of massage practicioners once, or some times twice. There are 2 that I have seen more than that. Amber of Canton is by far the best I've ever seen. She is a little hottie for sure, but for me at least, I want a girl that can hold my attention. Most times I can't wait for the flip and finish just because the girl is irritating talking about something I don't care about, complaining about this or that. With Amber the hour flies by and I can't wait to come back. I guess different strokes for different folks. But if you have the cash you can't go wrong with Amber.

Old Fart 99
01-07-12, 16:13
[QUOTE=Old Fart 99; 1353891]Traditionally the number of dollar signs equals he number of hundreds: $=100, $$=200, $$$=300 and so forth. For an amount less than one hundred it's just a decimal point:.5=fifty, .75=seventy-five. Combining the two, $.50=One hundred and fifty dollars.

I hope you didn't pay a buck fifty just to get in the door?Hey, I don't mind the advice. Kinda got it though. But to clarify, $.5 to get in, $ to Amber. Paid too much, but was thinking with the little head. I'm new here, but I'm trying to contribute to pay my dues. Again, thanks for the help.

Twelvestringz
01-07-12, 18:18
Hey folks, It is getting tiring trying to find a decent Massage Parlor were a fella can get a good rub and tug. Too many variables, too many masseuses not willing or being monitored. Senior member here, please PM with any decent info. And I thank you in advance!

Bobo2
01-08-12, 10:04
Hey, I don't mind the advice. Kinda got it though. But to clarify, $.5 to get in, $ to Amber. Paid too much, but was thinking with the little head. I'm new here, but I'm trying to contribute to pay my dues. Again, thanks for the help.I just want to be sure I'm understanding you right. One hundred and fifty dollars to the house, just to get in? One hundred dollars for a massage and HE? Is that right?

You got more than a happy ending, you got FUCKED, royally! That's one of the worst rip-offs I've ever heard of! I'm sorry buddy, I don't mean to rub it in, but that's horrible! Make the drive to the Sun in Warren, .4 at the door (less if you get a coupon from Scene Magazine) and $ to the girl and you'll get a happy ending along with a happy beginning and happy middle. Sorry for your experience.

Akadart
01-08-12, 14:01
In the door there is. 60, I believe they had a special that day for in the door. 50 then add $ extra.

Chadcarpenter
01-08-12, 14:54
In the door there is. 60, I believe they had a special that day for in the door. 50 then add $ extra.Please use "reply with quote". Not sure which post you're responding to.

Meyer Lansky
01-08-12, 15:04

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/do-you-want-the-perfect-massage-try-me-sarah-jean-100-satisfaction-gauranteed/7362807Do it! I laid $1 down, she did a very good massage with plenty of Roman on my part. On the flip I got to stare and taste some beautiful C's. Nice person. Enjoyed myself. The only negative was she uses a lot of oil and HE a little mechanical.[/QUOTE]I live in Dayton and you guys are very fortunate to have someone like Sarah Jean helping you with tight muscles, aches and pains and other matters needing close attention.

Bobo2
01-08-12, 15:41
In the door there is. 60, I believe they had a special that day for in the door. 50 then add $ extra.Are you referring to my response to Old Fart? If so, read post #219. In that post my quote explains the symbols for money. He says he understands and says he shelled out $.5 (150) and then gave Amber $ (100).

Are you reading something in that post that I'm not?

Jeffasauras
01-08-12, 15:58
You can take the drive to warren. 2 hrs round trip. Burn. 2 in your car and go see an asian. I agree they are pornstar hot at sun sometimes. But again you wasted 2 hours in drivetime and you get a provider that at best speaks broken english. With Amber you get a beutiful lady that can carry on a conversation. You know stimulate the grey matter. I know for some that's not at all important, but if it is Amber is the one! If you're after bang for buck, cruise the zones, find a girl with a newfound habit, or a MILF just trying to get rent money together. But if you have the means see Amber. I mean old fart99, can you say the experience with crazy lori was in the same ballpark as Amber?

Bobo2
01-08-12, 19:31
You can take the drive to warren. 2 hrs round trip. Burn. 2 in your car and go see an asian. I agree they are pornstar hot at sun sometimes. But again you wasted 2 hours in drivetime and you get a provider that at best speaks broken english. With Amber you get a beutiful lady that can carry on a conversation. You know stimulate the grey matter. I know for some that's not at all important, but if it is Amber is the one! If you're after bang for buck, cruise the zones, find a girl with a newfound habit, or a MILF just trying to get rent money together. But if you have the means see Amber. I mean old fart99, can you say the experience with crazy lori was in the same ballpark as Amber?No girl is worth 250 bucks for a handjob, no girl.

I only mentioned the AMP's because their a known quantity and he'd get FS if he wanted. I wasn't telling him how to get the best deal. Hell, you could spend 2 hrs driving around looking for a SW and then just get robbed. He could get a real massage for .6, then see a girl hotter than Amber for a .8 quickie and still have a benjamin in his pocket. He even admits he overpaid, so I guess he doesn't think it was worth it either.

My point was that they ripped him off. I wouldn't give the hottest girl I ever saw that much for something I could do myself, even if she could explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity while she did it.

Jeffasauras
01-08-12, 19:41
[QUOTE=Bobo2; 1355196]No girl is worth 250 bucks for a handjob, no girl.

I only mentioned the AMP's because their a known quantity and he'd get FS if he wanted. I wasn't telling him how to get the best deal. Hell, you could spend 2 hrs driving around looking for a SW and then just get robbed. He could get a real massage for. 6, then see a girl hotter than Amber for a. 8 quickie and still have a benjamin in his pocket.

My point was that they ripped him off. I wouldn't give Megan Fox / Jessica Alba / Pamela Anderson / whoever that much for something I could do myself, even if she could explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity while she did it.[/QUOTE You make a good point. But again you have to factor in the value of your time. If you want to drive here and there, get stood up put up with the bs then go that route. I myself have seen Amber more than I have seen any other provider and am still not bored with her, or broke. I'm not trying to disrespect anyone here, just giving my opinion.

Akadart
01-08-12, 19:45
Are you referring to my response to Old Fart? If so, read post #219. In that post my quote explains the symbols for money. He says he understands and says he shelled out $.5 (150) and then gave Amber $ (100).

Are you reading something in that post that I'm not?Yea, I am reading he is new and still did not get it right. The door fee [as far as I know] is the SAME. At that particular place it is 60 bucks and they did have a 50 buck special for a day. Even if he is a old fart he aint going to pay 150 bucks at the door, no one would to my knowledge. Yes he did post it as such and I suppose he will confirm it was 50 bucks at the door.

Andrea Luv
01-09-12, 21:15
Are they legitimate or naughty?

Please answer.

Old Fart 99
01-09-12, 23:52
Yea, I am reading he is new and still did not get it right. The door fee [as far as I know] is the SAME. At that particular place it is 60 bucks and they did have a 50 buck special for a day. Even if he is a old fart he aint going to pay 150 bucks at the door, no one would to my knowledge. Yes he did post it as such and I suppose he will confirm it was 50 bucks at the door.It was. 5 at the door.

Old Fart 99
01-11-12, 01:24

Please answer.I sent you a PM.

Member #4079
01-11-12, 03:51

Please answer.Depends what you condiser naughty.

Girl named Cy. 60 door, wanted another $ to get topless. Promised big things. Lame massage. Left a decent tip for HE but passed on the rest. 160 will pretty much get any escort on BP so why bother with Cy.

Jr8002
01-11-12, 18:25
Depends what you condiser naughty.

Girl named Cy. 60 door, wanted another $ to get topless. Promised big things. Lame massage. Left a decent tip for HE but passed on the rest. 160 will pretty much get any escort on BP so why bother with Cy.The best girl there is Amber. She is young, beautiful, and gives a great massage. You will not be disappointed.

Jeffasauras
01-12-12, 10:33

Please answer.Just curious why an escort is asking about an mp.

Skerts
01-20-12, 15:58
Went to see Missy at her new place. One massage room but under construction to build several more. She says that her new rooms will be monitored to be legit. But I swear I dreamt that there was a HE included today!I am seeing quite a few ads now for this place. It seems with the variety of gal advertising for this place the construction must be at least partially complete. I was wondering if the supposed monitoring is now in place or if that was CYA speak.

Thanks in advance if anyone has more info.

Overlooking
01-20-12, 16:59
Anyone visited this spa on Cleveland Ave? 80 seems high for door.

dependable
01-21-12, 10:55
I am seeing quite a few ads now for this place. It seems with the variety of gal advertising for this place the construction must be at least partially complete. I was wondering if the supposed monitoring is now in place or if that was CYA speak.

Thanks in advance if anyone has more info.Checked out the new place recently. Nice enough inside. Draping required through the entire session. Attendant they are creating a "legitimate spa for men", LOL. Yeah good luck with that. Lame massage. Will not repeat.

Kevin Johnston
01-21-12, 13:13
Better HE. Very strong ending to a pleasant visit.

Anyone visited this spa on Cleveland Ave? 80 seems high for door.

Overlooking
01-28-12, 16:26
Better HE. Very strong ending to a pleasant visit.You were correct. Good massage and HE. Any luck with FS? Believe I will be going back soon.

Bigmaninakron
01-29-12, 09:38
Made a appointment to see aubrea at that a a hot massage at 12th and Fulton rdin Canton. The massage was 60 and half way thru the massage Aubrea inform me she did not do happy ending and that one of the other girls would have to finish my massage. So she sent in Tasha, which I dint want if I wanted Tasha I would of made appointment with her. She told me the happy ending would be 100 more and that was for a HJ. I said hell no and I should of left but she ask me what I would be willing to pay. I said 20 take it or leave it. Well she said OK! But that was lame and so was the massage. I will not go back there. I was also told that Angie has the flu and has been out for awhile. Now she gives a decent massage and he. But I won't go back there.

BIG

Neohiorounder
02-03-12, 21:23
I visited this place today. It's in the same house in N. Canton where All About You was. There are some familiar faces and some new ones. It's. 5 at the door + tips. I enjoyed myself and recommend it. I even got a chance to talk to one of the owners. For more details and further info, senior members may PM me.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-ladiesclassy-dolls-massage-boutique-llc-north-canton-740-229-6658/9060990

Rexkwando17
02-04-12, 21:04
Made a appointment to see aubrea at that a a hot massage at 12th and Fulton rdin Canton. The massage was 60 and half way thru the massage Aubrea inform me she did not do happy ending and that one of the other girls would have to finish my massage. So she sent in Tasha, which I dint want if I wanted Tasha I would of made appointment with her. She told me the happy ending would be 100 more and that was for a HJ. I said hell no and I should of left but she ask me what I would be willing to pay. I said 20 take it or leave it. Well she said OK! But that was lame and so was the massage. I will not go back there. I was also told that Angie has the flu and has been out for awhile. Now she gives a decent massage and he. But I won't go back there.

BIGI dreamt I was there earlier, the place itself is shady. Walked in and saw Angela working the counter:

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-best-massage-in-ohio-27/9050036

I dreamt of Tosha, .6 to get in, was told it was. 8 more for HE. 1 for topless and 2 more on top of door fee for full nude. This happened in the first 3 minutes, so they get to the point.

OK massage, very rushed, no where near an hour. And if you don't plan on rounding up. 4 for a tip, well the friendliness left the room.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-relax-with-tosha-330-203-1459/8501867

Saw Cy in the building, FYI she looks as if at one point she could of been a dude.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-relax-and-destress-with-cy/8758821

So, count on just a massage for 1, IMHO not worth the drive.

Jr8002
02-06-12, 19:55
Any recommendations for this place? I plan on going there this week and want to make sure it is safe. Also has anyone seen any of the girls there. I'm not sure which of the girls to schedule since most of them look pretty good.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-oiltowel-massage-classy-dolls-boutique-massage-north-canton-740-229-6658/8873006

Jim

Harry Harper
02-07-12, 07:43
I was in communication with Sarah yesterday. I ask if there were extras and she replied "extras?" I asked if FS was on the menu, she asked me what FS was. I told her if she did not know she did not do it. Then out of the blue she asked if FS was "feather stimulation" and she did that. I told her "NO" FS was suck and fu*k. She said "Hell no, this is a massage parlor". The phone went dead and I did not call back. I was quoted 150 (50 door + 100 tip) I am not going there.

There is another report here where someone received more than what was offered so YMMV.

HarryH

Torchkit
02-07-12, 10:53
She said "Hell no, this is a massage parlor". The phone went dead and I did not call back. I was quoted 150 (50 door + 100 tip)I wonder what the quoted tip is supposed to be for.

BigTop446
02-07-12, 11:25
I wonder what the quoted tip is supposed to be for.Those feathers aren't free!

Skerts
02-07-12, 11:58
I was in communication with Sarah yesterday. I ask if there were extras and she replied "extras?" I asked if FS was on the menu, she asked me what FS was. I told her if she did not know she did not do it. Then out of the blue she asked if FS was "feather stimulation" and she did that. I told her "NO" FS was suck and fu*k. She said "Hell no, this is a massage parlor". The phone went dead and I did not call back. I was quoted 150 (50 door + 100 tip) I am not going there.

There is another report here where someone received more than what was offered so YMMV.

HarryHWould you really expect her to say 'sure we do FS! '? I would expect if it were by phone or text she would deny any extra-curriculars as a safeguard. There is always a feeling out needed which is why we all come here to find out from the collective experience. Thanks for relaying what you did hear from her though Harry.

Bigmaninakron
02-07-12, 22:00

HarryHNo massage place is going to admit to FS on the phone. And if a massage place does offer FS I would not tell on the open board. I would have senior members contact me. Because old LEO reads these boards and BP.

Stay safe.

BIG

Bobo2
02-09-12, 21:34
Any recommendations for this place? I plan on going there this week and want to make sure it is safe. Also has anyone seen any of the girls there. I'm not sure which of the girls to schedule since most of them look pretty good.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-oiltowel-massage-classy-dolls-boutique-massage-north-canton-740-229-6658/8873006

JimThey don't do FS, but maybe they deal heroin or know a good hitman. Ask them over the phone, I'm sure they'll tell you. Maybe call the local LEO and ask if Classy Dolls has ever been busted for prostitution. Tell the cops you want FS and don't want to get ripped off. They'll be happy to help.

Jr8002
02-10-12, 18:43
They don't do FS, but maybe they deal heroin or know a good hitman. Ask them over the phone, I'm sure they'll tell you. Maybe call the local LEO and ask if Classy Dolls has ever been busted for prostitution. Tell the cops you want FS and don't want to get ripped off. They'll be happy to help.SO are you a comedian or being serious? All I asked was if this location was safe and any recommendations? I never mentioned FS, hitmen, LEO, etc. Geeezzzzz!

King Kim Chee
02-11-12, 03:59
SO are you a comedian or being serious? All I asked was if this location was safe and any recommendations? I never mentioned FS, hitmen, LEO, etc. Geeezzzzz!Yeah Bobo2 is trying to work out his new comedy routine but he doesn't quite have the timing down yet.