PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Chadcarpenter
07-15-12, 10:09
Jenny,

If you're in the Canton area and you've been to the usual websites looking for a massage, then you are just like me.

I've seen Jenny twice, both times an excellent unrushed massage. I honestly expected to get in my car and find out it was 45 minutes, but it was in fact a full hour. To be honest, I was completely clueless my first trip, but had a good massage and left happy that I went there. I wasn't overly happy, but felt great.

I did see her again and was able to increase my tip for great service, and it was well worth it. I'd be happy to go back again and find out if it gets better each time, although I don't need more than I already got.

It's amazing, she's good at massage, great with her hands, pretty (her pictures are the real deal) , and can actually hold a conversation if you want that.

If there is anything else you want to know, PM me, I'm not a big fan of internet forums.That's quite an endorsement for your first post ever. My experiences with Jenny are nothing like how you describe them. She gets you in and out in 35 minutes even if you pay for an hour. She's quite friendly but the massage is terrible. It's like she doesn't even know how to give a passable relaxation massage. I hate saying bad things about her because she's legitimately a nice girl. But she's in the wrong business.

PipeFighter94
07-15-12, 10:09
Anyof you Sr members have any contact with AMAREE, she has on

BP in the massage section?

Would like any info as she is local and the price seems right.

Thanks for any heads upSaw Amare about 1 yr ago and she is very heavy, went for full service and she told me after I got there that FS was out due 2 that time of month and I told her she could have told me that on the fone and saved both of us the waste of time. I turned and headed for the door and she said we could negotiate a lesser price for BBBJ only and we did but no CIM so we agreed. Her oral skills are very good and she got the job done but I don`t care to be lied 2 and I don`t like bigger women so have not and will not repeat.

Akadart
07-15-12, 12:44
Am only commenting on the time spent in massage over there Chad. But it has changed in the past few weeks and I have gotten the full hour from at least 3. Previous posts must have gotten back to them.

That's quite an endorsement for your first post ever. My experiences with Jenny are nothing like how you describe them. She gets you in and out in 35 minutes even if you pay for an hour. She's quite friendly but the massage is terrible. It's like she doesn't even know how to give a passable relaxation massage. I hate saying bad things about her because she's legitimately a nice girl. But she's in the wrong business.

Dark Lotus
07-15-12, 16:50
That's quite an endorsement for your first post ever. My experiences with Jenny are nothing like how you describe them. She gets you in and out in 35 minutes even if you pay for an hour. She's quite friendly but the massage is terrible. It's like she doesn't even know how to give a passable relaxation massage. I hate saying bad things about her because she's legitimately a nice girl. But she's in the wrong business.If you notice, the report came from a first timer, I've been with Jenny, she times you when you hit the front door, the massage is like a kid massaging you. I think Jenny wrote the report trying to get new customers, she has the potential to get lots of regulars, but I'm not going to return

Pizza
07-15-12, 20:07
That's quite an endorsement for your first post ever. My experiences with Jenny are nothing like how you describe them. She gets you in and out in 35 minutes even if you pay for an hour. She's quite friendly but the massage is terrible. It's like she doesn't even know how to give a passable relaxation massage. I hate saying bad things about her because she's legitimately a nice girl. But she's in the wrong business.To be fair, I have no other experiences to speak of. I've not gotten a massage before, so I am pretty much going on my view of my dollar for what I got. If you'd like to suggest another, pm me and ill give them a try.

Member #4151
07-16-12, 09:54
Thanks for the info, bro.I hope no one was stupid enough to pay $2500 for her 4 hour VIP.

Pinkumia
07-17-12, 13:06
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/adrienne-the-massage-practition-19/10562551

I went to see "Adrienne" bc she placed her ad in "bodyrub" section, when I asked her why she do that if she does not want to provide any extra, she said she wants the clients to think that she does do "extra" so they will comein and she does not care if thats misleading and will leave some clients unhappy. So I did not leave any "tips" for her since she is intentionally descieving clients plus tips for what? That was a horrible massage. Just to give everyone a heads up.

Sandman96
07-18-12, 15:57
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/adrienne-the-massage-practition-19/10562551

I went to see "Adrienne" bc she placed her ad in "bodyrub" section, when I asked her why she do that if she does not want to provide any extra, she said she wants the clients to think that she does do "extra" so they will comein and she does not care if thats misleading and will leave some clients unhappy. So I did not leave any "tips" for her since she is intentionally descieving clients plus tips for what? That was a horrible massage. Just to give everyone a heads up.I do believe I've seen her dancing at Sadie Rene's on Thursday nights. My experience with her has been an overwhelming and unpleasant female odor and a crappy attitude.

Pinkumia
07-19-12, 16:38
Did any one catch that? Some one put in an ad in massage section today saying attention backpage visitors, LE is watching thats a hott massage and they are about to be raided, they mention 2 girls name saying they are under cover LE etc etc, obviously looks like a rival companys smearing campaign but was wondering if there was any truth to it.

Jr8002
07-19-12, 18:10

I went to see "Adrienne" bc she placed her ad in "bodyrub" section, when I asked her why she do that if she does not want to provide any extra, she said she wants the clients to think that she does do "extra" so they will comein and she does not care if thats misleading and will leave some clients unhappy. So I did not leave any "tips" for her since she is intentionally descieving clients plus tips for what? That was a horrible massage. Just to give everyone a heads up.I also had one massage from her. Worst massage I ever received. All she did was talk about herself and how great she is on the pole. She was heading off to Vegas that weekend and kept bragging about how she is going to walk into a strip club, get up on stage, and be the best pole dancer that Vegas has ever seen. She does have a nice body but her mouth is a big turnoff. Do not expect anything from her and you will remain drapped the entire massage.

JohnRamdy
07-20-12, 00:36
Went and seen charity a few bldays ago. She's on wise ave. Was a little intimidated by going there.

Turned out to be a great massage and good ending. Looks just as good in person as her photos.

Real polite and had a cheerful personality. I suggest trying her out.

RoneeRiceM
07-20-12, 23:45
I have decided I'm staying away from any establishments on wise. This has nothing to do with competition or anything like that I just have a bad feeling someone is going to go down.

Low Key
07-21-12, 11:35
Did any one catch that? Some one put in an ad in massage section today saying attention backpage visitors, LE is watching thats a hott massage and they are about to be raided, they mention 2 girls name saying they are under cover LE etc etc, obviously looks like a rival companys smearing campaign but was wondering if there was any truth to it.2 notes. 1. There is not undercover LE working at Thats Hott. I PROMISE THAT. 2 I would not be surprised if they are watching. 1 for the backpage adds. 2 for this site and others like it and 3! The girls hang out front like an old country western brothel or the streets of Amsterdam. All I can say is "round up the hussies and have their men STAY AWAY and if they need a break go out back or get in a car and go to restaurant." I'm sure canton would rather have this go on in doors than the street skanks walking the streets.

In other news. Got a massage from Raven! I highly suggest her. Super hot in person and super nice. But I think about every girl there now is good visit one way or another. All that stuff about Jenny rushing you out the door. Well. I am sure I have left early before. But I never leave before I wanted to. So I guess you can stay to the last minute if you have to. But I am not exactly the guy that orders a meal and eats EVERYTHING on the plate. When I am full. I am done. Just my. 02.

Has anyone seen that skinny girl there lately? Amber I think? Her posts are down. Just wasnt sure.

Please keep this thread alive. I can honestly say I like reading the happenings in canton.

And Wise ave is a ticking time bomb and I am very shocked it is still in business. And to answer another question on here about a rival company tactics to smash another. Yes. Jessica lives on this board (which is obvious with the last post of a review of charity) and back page. When others thrive she gets mad and does shit like that. But I guess she would know the legal system better than others. Look her up. She spent some time at the county hotel.

Low Key
07-21-12, 11:36
Went and seen charity a few bldays ago. She's on wise ave. Was a little intimidated by going there.

Turned out to be a great massage and good ending. Looks just as good in person as her photos.

Real polite and had a cheerful personality. I suggest trying her out.Thanks jessica. We will come see your ONLY decent girl per your very detailed an obviously legit report. HAHA, please stop!

SweepsWin87
07-23-12, 21:11
Any info on her? I saw her when she first started but not impressed. I'm hoping things have changed since then.

JohnRamdy
07-25-12, 12:02
Charity for sure no longer works for Jessica!

Archie Pitcar
07-25-12, 15:53
I'd suggest reading down two posts below yours, if that's not too much trouble.

Any info on her? I saw her when she first started but not impressed. I'm hoping things have changed since then.

SweepsWin87
07-25-12, 18:04
I'd suggest reading down two posts below yours, if that's not too much trouble.I did read that post. It is what prompted mine. The lack of detail was also a contributing factor to my quest for info.

Dark Lotus
07-26-12, 04:43
Did any one catch that? Some one put in an ad in massage section today saying attention backpage visitors, LE is watching thats a hott massage and they are about to be raided, they mention 2 girls name saying they are under cover LE etc etc, obviously looks like a rival companys smearing campaign but was wondering if there was any truth to it.Well there can't be to much going on. 8 girls work there now, so you maybe in the same room with someone else. Also the girls probably came from another massage shop, and wherever they came from probably posted that. Not all the girls do extras, got to feel them out, I'd have to say my fav is brandy, then Jenny, they are not my fav for the massage, and don't expect a lot from Jenny. What I don't like about that place, they all sit on the porch when they are not busy, and the house get. 6 then you got to cough up more for the extra

Neohiorounder
07-28-12, 09:27
I saw Raven last week and had a good time. Very hot, little 20-year-old body. I did end up in a room just separated by a light barrier with another guy on the other side. Wasn't too big of a problem, but I think I will call ahead and request a private room should I go again in the future.

Neohiorounder
07-28-12, 09:52
Never been to this one. Anyone tried it out?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-red-door-massage-llc/9848759

Quadguy76
07-28-12, 11:30
Ok massage, draped, nothing extra.

Akadart
07-28-12, 11:41
Nice massage, draped, legit no extras.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-red-door-massage-llc/9848759

ManOnAMission1
07-28-12, 11:43

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-red-door-massage-llc/9848759Brandy gives a good massage not sure about the other ones, but no hint of any extras, atleast when I was there. Heard a couple other uneasy things about that place. Pm for details.

T Soprano
07-28-12, 18:24
Been to Ceroni with different results.

Two girls with the same name. Melaine.

One Melaine posted very sexy pics that were slightly outdated. She was, and I think still is on a pastime bais a dancer a Gasby's Akron. Massage wasn't the best. Did give me a view of the top.

Other Meliane. Well to be honest don't remember so much about the massages I received. She was DATY, DFK, BBBJCIM.

Guess it depends more what can be worked out with the girls not so much the place.

Dark Lotus
07-28-12, 19:17
I saw Raven last week and had a good time. Very hot, little 20-year-old body. I did end up in a room just separated by a light barrier with another guy on the other side. Wasn't too big of a problem, but I think I will call ahead and request a private room should I go again in the future.Yes the for I think 6 girls working there now, and they share a room, I don't like that at all, if you call one of them and request a private room it's much better. Some of the girls offer extras, but damn after they hit you with the. 6 door fee, it gets kinda expensive. I don't like going there to much, they are always hangin on the porch, and the busy gas station across the street. But I always have fun there.

TheOtherHalf
07-28-12, 22:53

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-red-door-massage-llc/9848759Yes, I have. Saw Andrea, who is a beauty, but didn't offer any extras. In fact, she made it quite clear that subject was "off limits". I'm new so maybe I don't give off the right signals or something. Oh, by the way of introduction, I'm Dave.

Pizza
07-30-12, 09:42
So I have to ask. After reading all the way back on a few of the massage parlor reports I've seen a number of places that got raided / busted for offering "more than massage".

I'm curious what LE does with with the guys that are unfortunate enough to have the bad timing of being there during one of these. Ignorance is bliss in this country and I have to imaging half the guys even at the most infamous of shops at any given time may be there for "legit" massage.

So I'm guessing short of LE posing as the massage tech and the guy soliciting her that it would next to impossible to bring charges on a guy. Well, that or busting down a door at the right time I guess.

Also, I see a lot of times the providers just move from shop to shop when one gets shut down so there doesn't seem to be much "prevention" going on when they do act. So is it basically just a dog and pony show to appease the old biddies that come to council meetings and raise hell.

Low Key
08-01-12, 00:46
So I have to ask. After reading all the way back on a few of the massage parlor reports I've seen a number of places that got raided / busted for offering "more than massage".

I'm curious what LE does with with the guys that are unfortunate enough to have the bad timing of being there during one of these. Ignorance is bliss in this country and I have to imaging half the guys even at the most infamous of shops at any given time may be there for "legit" massage.

So I'm guessing short of LE posing as the massage tech and the guy soliciting her that it would next to impossible to bring charges on a guy. Well, that or busting down a door at the right time I guess.

Also, I see a lot of times the providers just move from shop to shop when one gets shut down so there doesn't seem to be much "prevention" going on when they do act. So is it basically just a dog and pony show to appease the old biddies that come to council meetings and raise hell.I don't see how this is a problem for authorities, but warren is a ghost Town now. The guys that got caught there were on news reports and just basically exposed. But no charges as I know of. Just be sure door is locked and don't get too crazy.

By the way saw raven again". My new fav.

Also I see ceronie building is getting some action. Shall we investigate?

Dark Lotus
08-02-12, 12:01
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nude-on-nude-full-body-erotic-rub-2-or-4-hand-31/10520987 Any info on the little Italian? Not interested in the big one.

Pshizz
08-02-12, 14:01
Does anyone have information about Bethany at That's Hot? Called her today and she said she works there. I've been there a couple of times and I haven't seen her. I would have remembered, she looks really good.

Dark Lotus
08-02-12, 18:57
Does anyone have information about Bethany at That's Hot? Called her today and she said she works there. I've been there a couple of times and I haven't seen her. I would have remembered, she looks really good.They got 6 or 8 girls workin there, so be prepared to share a room with another guy, I've heard you can get a private room, but you got to book it in advance. I want to see brandy, she's pretty hot, I'd like to see what's on the menu with her, I wouldn't waste your time or money with Jenny.

ManOnAMission1
08-03-12, 14:22
Thanks to all who pm'd upon my last posts details. Hope I've been of assistsance. Continue to keep a cautious mind set, all. Have a good weekend.

M

ManOnAMission1
08-03-12, 14:28
They got 6 or 8 girls workin there, so be prepared to share a room with another guy, I've heard you can get a private room, but you got to book it in advance. I want to see brandy, she's pretty hot, I'd like to see what's on the menu with her, I wouldn't waste your time or money with Jenny.Yes they do have a lot of girls there. Not sure why it's a little clustered- actually a lot. Should've just kept the quoa from before. 4 maybe 5 girls. Am a little weary going there during day due to so many girls, screaming, running around, starring at you? Kind of dissapointing a.

Nd unprofesdional. Owner should probably crack down beore losing more business then they already have.

In other news, My personal favorites continue to be Stephanie and Audrey. Yes, just a tad pricey but I'd say worth it when I've got the extra cash to see them. Won't be changing my usual place, everywhere else is too risky.

Happy hunting

Pshizz
08-03-12, 14:41
They got 6 or 8 girls workin there, so be prepared to share a room with another guy, I've heard you can get a private room, but you got to book it in advance. I want to see brandy, she's pretty hot, I'd like to see what's on the menu with her, I wouldn't waste your time or money with Jenny.Thanks. I'm going to set something up with Bethany and I'll post after. I have been there twice with Sarah. She is good, just want to try someone new. I was told they are all good for extras. Sarah was an extra. 4 for HE, but I don't know if that is her rate or the house.

Member #4151
08-03-12, 14:48
Jessica posted yesterday they are holding auditions for a reality showatmassage heaven ROTFL.

Quadguy76
08-03-12, 16:56
Anyone have info on these two?

Zeerfdog
08-04-12, 16:02
Was in Canton and decided to have some fun. My top 4 picks were unavailable of didn't answer. Then I called Massage Heaven. I shoulda stopped at 4. Jessica answered, the girl I requested wasn't available (why do they post ads every f'ing day) , but Jess was. I said ok because I was tired of looking.

Pretty girl with a friendly demeanor, until she realizes that cash isn't going to shoot out of your ass. She led me to some half-assed "theme" room. I laid face down and she started and decent massage. Not close to being a real massage, but ok to lead up to the HE. After 10 mins, she starts hinting around at extras. I say let me think about it while you rub me some more. I didn't want to flip so soon. We chit chat some and after few more mins and she starts again with the upsell again. I ask how much. I don't remember the actual amounts, but they where ridiculous and I told her so. I said she was well into FS price and I could see two of my regulars for the total she wanted. I said I'd just go with what I already paid for. [13]I think the air conditioner kicked on, because the temp in the room dropped 20 degs. The massage well from fair to barely touching and lasted about 30 more secs. She said my time was up and turned and walk out. I just laughed at her and got dressed and left. I don't know how her extras are, but I know they're not worth what she wants.

JohnRamdy
08-05-12, 02:12
Thanks jessica. We will come see your ONLY decent girl per your very detailed an obviously legit report. HAHA, please stop!To be open, charity asked me to pass on a good word and to inform people she was no longer on wise.

While she was over seas Jessica was using her photos and doing to bait and switch.

Thats really interfering with her clients.

Charity is talking about opening her own. She's working out of hotel rooms as of now.

Will update after I see her Monday.

Member #4151
08-06-12, 08:58
Was in Canton and decided to have some fun. My top 4 picks were unavailable of didn't answer. Then I called Massage Heaven. I shoulda stopped at 4. Jessica answered, the girl I requested wasn't available (why do they post ads every f'ing day) , but Jess was. I said ok because I was tired of looking.

Pretty girl with a friendly demeanor, until she realizes that cash isn't going to shoot out of your ass. She led me to some half-assed "theme" room. I laid face down and she started and decent massage. Not close to being a real massage, but ok to lead up to the HE. After 10 mins, she starts hinting around at extras. I say let me think about it while you rub me some more. I didn't want to flip so soon. We chit chat some and after few more mins and she starts again with the upsell again. I ask how much. I don't remember the actual amounts, but they where ridiculous and I told her so. I said she was well into FS price and I could see two of my regulars for the total she wanted. I said I'd just go with what I already paid for. [13]I think the air conditioner kicked on, because the temp in the room dropped 20 degs. The massage well from fair to barely touching and lasted about 30 more secs. She said my time was up and turned and walk out. I just laughed at her and got dressed and left. I don't know how her extras are, but I know they're not worth what she wants.Typical Jessica if she had half a brain shed make a good con artists she as dumb as a box of rocks LOL. Say away from her she has a rap sheet a mile long.

BouiJim
08-06-12, 13:35
Anybody know of any providers in the Mansfield area?

PeterBilt51
08-06-12, 14:28
Yes, I have. Saw Andrea, who is a beauty, but didn't offer any extras. In fact, she made it quite clear that subject was "off limits". I'm new so maybe I don't give off the right signals or something. Oh, by the way of introduction, I'm Dave.I don't know what you guys are doing but I I get mine every timetook me 3 trips with with a benjamin and a half per trip and I was in the game didn't even have to ask she just knew her jobshe just so scared she won't turn down the big tippers down the big tippers.

Zeerfdog
08-06-12, 22:53
Typical Jessica if she had half a brain shed make a good con artists she as dumb as a box of rocks LOL. Say away from her she has a rap sheet a mile long.I'll have no problem staying away. Haha

OhioPete
08-07-12, 08:33
Typical Jessica if she had half a brain shed make a good con artists she as dumb as a box of rocks LOL. Say away from her she has a rap sheet a mile long.I'll second that. Total waste of time. Stay the hell away!

Pinkumia
08-07-12, 10:34
Looks like Aubrey and Jenny left "Thats a hott massage", thats what their ad saying, any one knows any scoop? I had Aubrey, very mechanical and awful massage, never had Jenny though. I was thinking about making an appointment with Raven but now I am scared to visit that place, seems like too much drama going on there, I went there couple of times when it opened and had a good time but now it seems like drawing too much attention. Anyone tried Katelin in massage Center? She was hinting extras via text which is alarming as well. In my opinion Katelin and Adrianne at massage center are con artist, hinting extras to get you there only. I don't have any issue if someone does not provide extra but misleading a client in believing that is not fair, wasting my time. Actually Adrienne asked for $100 just to flash and Katelin said she gets $300 to do that. WOW.

ManOnAMission1
08-07-12, 10:47
I don't know what you guys are doing but I I get mine every timetook me 3 trips with with a benjamin and a half per trip and I was in the game didn't even have to ask she just knew her jobshe just so scared she won't turn down the big tippers down the big tippers. I have a slight hunch this person posting is either andrea herself or someone aquainted with her. I tried a benji attempt the last time I was there. Not buying it at all

ManOnAMission1
08-07-12, 10:58
This new place had me worried at first- seeing as how They just opened.

But I had a good experience there, as I was tellin' good ol' Dart, stop in there and throw your opinion out here. I personally liked it. Very decent sized private rooms. (No worry about being scoped out through a flimsy wall barrier LOL) The room I was in was nicely put together. A little bare in the lobby but didn't really bother me. Nice area, no crowds and no "yelling thugs" from what I could see. Pm me for any other details.

In other news, whats up with the Ceroni action? Heard a little juice but not too much.

Jessica is still a robbing idiot. You couldn't pay me to return there.

That's hot still open? Hear there in line for the next raiding of Canton. Wouldn't like to be in there when that happens.

Red door? Someones finally turned out there? So hard to believe with the knowledge I've got on that uneasy place.

Miami with the hotties turned out then too? That'd be something to invest in checking out. A man cam. Hope, right?

Happy hunting, men. As always stay safe.

-M

BigTop446
08-07-12, 12:15
I don't know what you guys are doing but I I get mine every timetook me 3 trips with with a benjamin and a half per trip and I was in the game didn't even have to ask she just knew her jobshe just so scared she won't turn down the big tippers down the big tippers.Those are some expensive extras! Let us know when she goes on sale.

Member #4151
08-07-12, 16:55
I'll second that. Total waste of time. Stay the hell away!I see she's changeing the name again now she's calling massage heaven a touch of serenity LOL.

Jerkens46
08-07-12, 16:59
Anybody knows what happen to missys place I went there a few time but haven't been able to get a hold of them. Was going to the red door as while but haven't since last posting any opinion on who to see? Looking for a good massage as well as a great ending.

BobbyGee44
08-07-12, 22:33
This site is meant to help get members information. Those that have to fabricate lies about a lady or place on their first posting should be barred. Slander is slander and if I were her I'd find out who you are and sue you. I'm not Andrea or associated with her place. I'm a regular client and get there exactly what I want, a massage. There are other places that provide extras go there and then you can post the truth. You had better get your keyboard fixed it seems to stutter and run words together. I'm just saying.

I don't know what you guys are doing but I I get mine every timetook me 3 trips with with a benjamin and a half per trip and I was in the game didn't even have to ask she just knew her jobshe just so scared she won't turn down the big tippers down the big tippers.

Dark Lotus
08-08-12, 04:46
Looks like Aubrey and Jenny left "Thats a hott massage", thats what their ad saying, any one knows any scoop? I had Aubrey, very mechanical and awful massage, never had Jenny though. I was thinking about making an appointment with Raven but now I am scared to visit that place, seems like too much drama going on there, I went there couple of times when it opened and had a good time but now it seems like drawing too much attention. Anyone tried Katelin in massage Center? She was hinting extras via text which is alarming as well. In my opinion Katelin and Adrianne at massage center are con artist, hinting extras to get you there only. I don't have any issue if someone does not provide extra but misleading a client in believing that is not fair, wasting my time. Actually Adrienne asked for $100 just to flash and Katelin said she gets $300 to do that. WOW.Massage center will leave you broke, those girls know how to get your money. I been twice and both time they hint as if you tip big or give them lots of money you will leave happy. Well I left both times with no extras, and no HE they basically up sell forked massage. I will never return there, as for that's hott massage, I think they left because it was getting crowded there. 8 girls was working. You have to share a room which I stopped going because of that. Jenny was high priced anyways, you had to pay. 60 at the door then try and work something out with her, always left spending atleast $ for just HE.

ManOnAMission1
08-09-12, 02:12
Anybody knows what happen to missys place I went there a few time but haven't been able to get a hold of them. Was going to the red door as while but haven't since last posting any opinion on who to see? Looking for a good massage as well as a great ending.Thought ivsaw one of her girls post today, one of her less attractive for that matter. Almost positive. Unless I'm seeing things. She has been off the map though, it sure seems. Wonder why. Business must not be booming for her. Too much competition with more to offer then she, I do believe.

Safe and happy hunting men.

M

MrRarity
08-09-12, 09:41
Heard little miss jessica has failed and the doors are closing rotfl.

Bigmaninakron
08-09-12, 09:55
Looks like Aubrey and Jenny left "Thats a hott massage", thats what their ad saying, any one knows any scoop? I had Aubrey, very mechanical and awful massage, never had Jenny though. I was thinking about making an appointment with Raven but now I am scared to visit that place, seems like too much drama going on there, I went there couple of times when it opened and had a good time but now it seems like drawing too much attention. Anyone tried Katelin in massage Center? She was hinting extras via text which is alarming as well. In my opinion Katelin and Adrianne at massage center are con artist, hinting extras to get you there only. I don't have any issue if someone does not provide extra but misleading a client in believing that is not fair, wasting my time. Actually Adrienne asked for $100 just to flash and Katelin said she gets $300 to do that. WOW.I contacted Adrienne and Katelin for outcall they told mei would be 160 for the hour plus tip and the tip would be way more then the massage, and when I ask about just one of them they hung up on me. I figured big time scam artist so its best to stay awayfrom these two.

BIG

Pshizz
08-09-12, 12:32
This site is meant to help get members information. Those that have to fabricate lies about a lady or place on their first posting should be barred. Slander is slander and if I were her I'd find out who you are and sue you. I'm not Andrea or associated with her place. I'm a regular client and get there exactly what I want, a massage. There are other places that provide extras go there and then you can post the truth. You had better get your keyboard fixed it seems to stutter and run words together. I'm just saying.I seriously doubt this post is legit. I've been to Red Door and I have "aggressively hinted" at extras. I didn't come right out with it because Andrea was so clean it made me nervous that she was a cop (not sure if they can do that or not). Decent massage, beautiful girl. I would be surprised if she gave up extras.

AkronGuy57
08-09-12, 12:33
It is getting hard to keep track of who's who and who's where. Different names, New locations, etc.

Someone should publish a program.

MrRarity
08-09-12, 16:36
I'll second that. Total waste of time. Stay the hell away!I'll 3rd that stay way away from this massage place unless you want alot of trouble.

MrRarity
08-09-12, 16:44
Seen the funniest thing, as I was making a delivery on wise ave today I drove past massage heaven and seen some white girl kicking the crap out of Jessica. Rotfl Got what she deserved pay-back for robbing customers. As many of us on here have said before STAY AWAY FROM MASSAGE HEAVEN unless you want trouble. Go white girl Go!

StarkGuy
08-10-12, 01:13
Looking to go to the new place in Canton South. Can anybody PM me with details on Jenny and Aubrey? Which one would you recommend?

Diggidy
08-10-12, 10:42
I'll 3rd that stay way away from this massage place unless you want alot of trouble.OK, I'll 4th that, to stay away from Jessica and Massage Heaven, total scam.

Apparently, Jessica doesn't understand the concept of repeat customers. She might get the high tip that she cons a guy out of once, but, when they never return, their business can't sustain that for very long.

Member #4151
08-10-12, 11:58
I'll 3rd that stay way away from this massage place unless you want alot of trouble.I'll 4th that.

Dark Lotus
08-10-12, 15:39
Heard little miss jessica has failed and the doors are closing rotfl.What a joke this place is

JohnRamdy
08-10-12, 16:26
Went and seen here today.

Pretty girl, real clean. Massage was good.

Hinted around about extras.

Offers are average price. And worth it.

Her add says free massage, and it is

Just have to pay for your extras

ManOnAMission1
08-11-12, 11:16

Just have to pay for your extrasYeah, we defintley buy thatvyou're girls are "worth it". Try again, con. Get off of this.

Dark Lotus
08-11-12, 14:08

Just have to pay for your extrasI've been there, I never got extras even after I gave a. 40 tip them girls must realize news travels fast when the service sucks

JohnRamdy
08-12-12, 00:24
I've been there, I never got extras even after I gave a. 40 tip them girls must realize news travels fast when the service sucksLola and precious have their own place now

Not with Jessica anymore

ManOnAMission1
08-12-12, 20:00
Its officially been confirmed the owner there, Brandi, is quite the jealous little wackjob. She is indeed associated with LE. She sends. People in to all of her competitors, with recorders in hopes of getting rid of them. Beware, this womans nuts, she also has a familiar account on here to get US in trouble. No idea why she's resulting to this. I can assure you, such childish behavior will lead to the fall of her business. All her girls quit on her Fri. As some of you know via pm with me, I've been watching this woman for some time now. Its officially confirmed, wanted you all to know.

Stay safe, stay away.

M

===============================================

Greetings everyone,

I recently received the following email from "ambrosebrandi@yahoo.com" regarding the above report.

this member has been slander my company since i started telling a bunch of crap and i would love there personal info so i could sue them. but i will sue usa sex guide for this shit if its not removed asapThanks,

Jackson

RedDoor1
08-13-12, 09:37
Its officially been confirmed the owner there, Brandi, is quite the jealous little wackjob. She is indeed associated with LE. She sends. People in to all of her competitors, with recorders in hopes of getting rid of them. Beware, this womans nuts, she also has a familiar account on here to get US in trouble. No idea why she's resulting to this. I can assure you, such childish behavior will lead to the fall of her business. All her girls quit on her Fri. As some of you know via pm with me, I've been watching this woman for some time now. Its officially confirmed, wanted you all to know.

Stay safe, stay away.

MFirst off I must apologies for posting on this site I know its just for the men. But I am not going to sit back and watch Aubery's bubby slander my business. Every since I started the red door I have been 100 percent honest with you men. I didn't start getting drama till aubery and brandi showed up one day asking for a job and slandering angie saying she was going bankrupt and saying she didn't know how to run a business. So I told the girls I didn't want them. I knew how they gave a massage. Am sorry men I don't want that at my business and they got pissed cause I told them about their self. Every post has been I give a good massage and no extra which is your opinion on the massage but there is no extra. Now Ashley and Andrea where both fired because of their drama Friday night. One. Got tired of them leaving or not coming in to search for there stuff and two. They both were trying to make me choose friendship over them by talking crap to me about each other. Three. They were always complaining about their boyfriend throwing and beating them up taking their money. Four. They complained about their clients and refused to massage for the whole hour cause they were lazy and just wanted your money. Five. They both have to much of the city on there a. Because one is on house arrest for drugs and the other have social workers because of drugs. Now back to man on a mission I have been watching you post about me and it pretty funny that the only good person you give a good opinion for is aubery first it was thm then the next day she leaves and that place is getting raided please honey get over your self cause that made you look like a fool. It wouldn't surpise me if this isn't aubery posting or her boyfriend. She travels all over the place to get her info just like she did with me and if you guys want proof I still have the text message from her and brandi. See this is where am alot smarter than these young girl you most always keep proof when it comes to these girl they bring to much drama in everybodys lives.

RedDoor1
08-13-12, 09:53
I don't know what you guys are doing but I I get mine every timetook me 3 trips with with a benjamin and a half per trip and I was in the game didn't even have to ask she just knew her jobshe just so scared she won't turn down the big tippers down the big tippers.What she kept hiding from you are her lingerie session. We all on here can second that honey no lie on that. I love how you can slander her like that and my business. Some of these posting were right if you had a job or was worth something I would of sued you for slander but what would I get but court cost on my end. And she loved it because she thought it would of gave her more calls for lingerie. Another reason why she was fired.

RedDoor1
08-13-12, 10:16

Stay safe, stay away.

MIf I did this then I guess you men need to stay away from the other girls cause the tape recorded would have them giving the menu. LOL meaning they all could be raided any moment now! This is how stupid you are! This really shows your age! We all know from last time I fired andrea she went running some where am going to sit back she where she ends up and I can bet you then I will know who you are! Then we will see who the jealous girl is. Cause One I am not even in the same line of work as those other girl I care about giving the massage. And don't do extra.

HardDerk
08-13-12, 13:23
If I did this then I guess you men need to stay away from the other girls cause the tape recorded would have them giving the menu. LOL meaning they all could be raided any moment now! This is how stupid you are! This really shows your age! We all know from last time I fired andrea she went running some where am going to sit back she where she ends up and I can bet you then I will know who you are! Then we will see who the jealous girl is. Cause One I am not even in the same line of work as those other girl I care about giving the massage. And don't do extra.I don't always get a massage, but when I do, I prefer extras.

Dark Lotus
08-13-12, 13:37
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/dianne-rn-and-tantric-educator-helps-you-de-stress-make-more-have-better-se/8882763 I'm super curious, anyone have a visit? Pm me if possible

StarkGuy
08-13-12, 14:32
And don't do extra.Then don't post on backpage under the body rub section under adult.

BigTop446
08-13-12, 15:02
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/dianne-rn-and-tantric-educator-helps-you-de-stress-make-more-have-better-se/8882763

I'm super curious, anyone have a visit? Pm me if possibleFrom earlier posts, extremely expensive, and I mean see your loan officer before you contact her. In my opinion, her pics and profile hint at a little goofiness. I won't sample.

ManOnAMission1
08-13-12, 15:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

BobbyGee44
08-13-12, 15:52
She answers phone and once you ask the price of her massage you'll be done unless you are a very wealthy person. Nice lady to talk to and seems very sincere. Have a glass of "water". You'll see what I mean.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/dianne-rn-and-tantric-educator-helps-you-de-stress-make-more-have-better-se/8882763

I'm super curious, anyone have a visit? Pm me if possible

Torchkit
08-13-12, 16:00

I'm super curious, anyone have a visit? Pm me if possibleShe has a review here a few pages back. Very bad. She wants several hundred dollars for her weird massage. No extras to be had.

RoneeRiceM
08-13-12, 17:22
She has a review here a few pages back. Very bad. She wants several hundred dollars for her weird massage. No extras to be had.I had friend tell me took the plunge and definitely wasn't worth it.

Drrellik
08-14-12, 09:12
And don't do extra.That is what I don't understand, if you are truly trying to be a legit business, they why post on BP at all? Why take the sexy provocative photos that every one of these types of businesses take and post out there? I think it's because you are trying to scam, let's hint just enough that we offer it, but when asked, get all bent out of shape and "can't believe" that someone would ask me to do that.

Doesn't make sense at all.

I can tell you this, I hit the massage scene about 4 months ago or so, and have tried many, have been slow (cautious) to post reviews due to much needed discretion, but have appreciated ALL of the intel this board has provided. Thanks gents. Feel free to PM me for more info.

Have a nice day, and stay safe out there!

Drrellik
08-14-12, 09:19

I'm super curious, anyone have a visit? Pm me if possibleI emailed her awhile back, and about fell out of my chair with her response. Lots and lots of money. I think the cheapest was $$$$, but that did include a gallon or two of the magic water. Although she does look to be very attractive, if I wanted to spend that kind of money, I would do so on the wifey!

YMMV. Good luck and stay safe.

ManOnAMission1
08-14-12, 16:31
That is what I don't understand, if you are truly trying to be a legit business, they why post on BP at all? Why take the sexy provocative photos that every one of these types of businesses take and post out there? I think it's because you are trying to scam, let's hint just enough that we offer it, but when asked, get all bent out of shape and "can't believe" that someone would ask me to do that.

I can tell you this, I hit the massage scene about 4 months ago or so, and have tried many, have been slow (cautious) to post reviews due to much needed discretion, but have appreciated ALL of the intel this board has provided. Thanks gents. Feel free to PM me for more info.

Have a nice day, and stay safe out there!My thoughts, and many others thoughts, summed up to perfection. Respect the response greatly.

T Soprano
08-14-12, 23:48
That is what I don't understand, if you are truly trying to be a legit business, they why post on BP at all? Why take the sexy provocative photos that every one of these types of businesses take and post out there? I think it's because you are trying to scam, let's hint just enough that we offer it, but when asked, get all bent out of shape and "can't believe" that someone would ask me to do that.

Have a nice day, and stay safe out there!Alot of these girls dress in next to nothing. Use catch phases like " nude massage" " satisfaction guaranteed" and " biggest boobs", yet say they are insulted when asked if anything else available. My suggestion- if you want "extras" get one of the girls (escorts or SW) on here others and myself have written about. If you must get a rubdown or massage I'm sure anyone of these girls would be happy to accommodate you for. 20 or. 25 more and the massage would probably be better than most you guys have mentioned. Having said that, if you have a massage palor that gives such a" great massage" you just have to have it, just get the massage, skip the tip and visit one of the afor mention ladys.

T

Drrellik
08-15-12, 10:44
Alot of these girls dress in next to nothing. Use catch phases like " nude massage" " satisfaction guaranteed" and " biggest boobs", yet say they are insulted when asked if anything else available. My suggestion- if you want "extras" get one of the girls (escorts or SW) on here others and myself have written about. If you must get a rubdown or massage I'm sure anyone of these girls would be happy to accommodate you for. 20 or. 25 more and the massage would probably be better than most you guys have mentioned. Having said that, if you have a massage palor that gives such a" great massage" you just have to have it, just get the massage, skip the tip and visit one of the afor mention ladys.

TMr. Soprano, I agree with you, however for me its the thrill of the kill so to speak. I like trying out someone new, I like be laying there and slowly graze or hit the right spots, then its the thrill to see if they will continue.

But yes, if they don't, be happy with just the massage and head on out, to find one of the other lovely offerings our area has to offer.

Stay safe out there all!

Drrellik
08-15-12, 15:25
Alright, against my better judgement, or just the fact the little guy was doing the thinking for both of us.

Visited thats a hot today, I will tell you this, I think the ladies have taken notice to the complaints on this board, there was NO ONE on the front porch when I cruised by, and when I pulled around back to park, seemed that is the "new" place they hang and wait for clients. No thugs hanging around either, which was a good thing.

Anyway, figured I would give it a go. .6 at the door for a full 60 min, massage was pretty good, raven had great hands. Was a little dissapointed that she didn't remove any of her clothing, but. 4 to her at the end and left quite happy.

She did go about the full hour, that isn't as important to me as long as I don't pay for 60 and then only get 20.

YMMV, good luck and stay safe!

Dark Lotus
08-16-12, 11:45
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-mesmerizing-touch-21/9771825. I really don't like going do to the fact that it's kinda crowded now, and sharing a room is almost a for sure. But I got to know before I travel, and intel would be greatly appreciated. You can pm me also.

ManOnAMission1
08-16-12, 13:36
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-mesmerizing-touch-21/9771825.

I really don't like going do to the fact that it's kinda crowded now, and sharing a room is almost a for sure. But I got to know before I travel, and intel would be greatly appreciated. You can pm me also.Remain cautious, heard they're still being watched.

Dark Lotus
08-17-12, 04:46
Remain cautious, heard they're still being watched.I'm kinda curious, how does one find out a business is being watched. The local LE putting of fliers or something? I'm not trying to be mean, just tried of the " I heard " I want facts. If they are being watched I'm sure no one knows about it. It's probably Jenny or Aubrey that left saying that. I know that the girls form THM watch this board.

ManOnAMission1
08-17-12, 11:47
I'm kinda curious, how does one find out a business is being watched. The local LE putting of fliers or something? I'm not trying to be mean, just tried of the " I heard " I want facts. If they are being watched I'm sure no one knows about it. It's probably Jenny or Aubrey that left saying that. I know that the girls form THM watch this board.When I went to see Bethany, think thats her name, she kept rambling on about how the girls were one by one getting called down to the station for questioning. Theyre only under the radar due to having so many ladies workong among technically TWO massage rooms, one with a flimsy barrier in it. LOL. It's a give away, anyone with common sense would find that pretty suspicious. Canton used to never care this much, probably because electipbs are underway.

Happy hunting, stay SAFE

ManOnAMission1
08-17-12, 11:52
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-erotic-30/3961444

Looks promising, but with my luck probably a fake.

Let me know if not, I'd like to visit her.

Thanks men.

M

Cadman2
08-17-12, 16:46

Thanks men.

MAbsolutely the most beautiful woman I have seen! No upsell, just as ad states. I have seen her 4 times and never a problem.

Zauber
08-17-12, 21:29
I'm kinda curious, how does one find out a business is being watched. The local LE putting of fliers or something? I'm not trying to be mean, just tried of the " I heard " I want facts. If they are being watched I'm sure no one knows about it. It's probably Jenny or Aubrey that left saying that. I know that the girls form THM watch this board.I used to know someone that worked for the Canton PD. Not an officer but in a support role. I would get tidbits, usually in a "dumbest criminal" type story. He was dropping info he probably shouldn't but you know how guys BS when playing golf or having a beer. Now, I would pass that along here but I wasn't giving his name or even job description. That may be the same situation here. You still wouldn't know if it was true if he said,"my sister is a dispatcher for the CPD and she says.". Just let the info be a part of your decision making process.

Cadman2
08-17-12, 22:03

Thanks men.

MProbably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Have been with her 4 times so far. She has implants is only problem.

Dark Lotus
08-18-12, 06:58
When I went to see Bethany, think thats her name, she kept rambling on about how the girls were one by one getting called down to the station for questioning. Theyre only under the radar due to having so many ladies workong among technically TWO massage rooms, one with a flimsy barrier in it. LOL. It's a give away, anyone with common sense would find that pretty suspicious. Canton used to never care this much, probably because electipbs are underway.

Happy hunting, stay SAFEIt maybe true, guess I'm going to scratch that one off the books, I really wanted to see Brandi from the feedback I'm getting, but if they are watching LE is going to kick the door in one of these days. I missed the warren episode by one day. That was to close for me.

Fannima30
08-18-12, 11:39
Probably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Have been with her 4 times so far. She has implants is only problem.
Absolutely the most beautiful woman I have seen! No upsell, just as ad states. I have seen her 4 times and never a problem.So your first two posts are about her. Thats not odd or anything. Her ad says no FS and no mutual massage yet she so good. What other providers have you seen that your not reporting on?

BTBear
08-18-12, 14:08
Probably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Have been with her 4 times so far. She has implants is only problem.Cause if you are doing a Playboy model, a porn actress and a escort from Cleveland named Sabrina at the same time you have a lot of money.

Google Image search proves she is stealing pics.

Smells like a self review to me. But then who am I to judge?

Meyer Lansky
08-18-12, 14:41
Probably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Have been with her 4 times so far. She has implants is only problem.Cadman2 how was your trip to Brazil? The photo of the most beautiful woman you have seen is that of of fitness model Diana Tyuleneva of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. A link to other pix of Diana:

http://www.rebodybuilding.com/forum/extreme-fitness-babes/2360-diana-tyuleneva-2.html

Archie Pitcar
08-18-12, 17:45
Yes, there was a way-too-detailed and too positive-to-be-true "review" of this one on another site a while back. I noticed that it didn't pass the sniff test and was soon deleted. IMHO, anyone who uses pics that are not of themselves should be called on it and avoided, even if the pics "look like" the person. If providers don't want to post real pics of themselves (hiding the face is fine, obviously) , then they should just offer written descriptions and skip pics.

Cadman2 how was your trip to Brazil? The photo of the most beautiful woman you have seen is that of of fitness model Diana Tyuleneva of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. A link to other pix of Diana:

http://www.rebodybuilding.com/forum/extreme-fitness-babes/2360-diana-tyuleneva-2.html

JohnRamdy
08-19-12, 05:10
Saw KASEY

She was so high on drugs she was falling asleep while massaging me. Her arms looked like someone stabbed nails threw her veins

Her body was covered in stretch marks and when she was actually awake all she talked about was how she accidentally killed her son.

Stay away

Need anymore info pm me.

ManOnAMission1
08-19-12, 13:15
It maybe true, guess I'm going to scratch that one off the books, I really wanted to see Brandi from the feedback I'm getting, but if they are watching LE is going to kick the door in one of these days. I missed the warren episode by one day. That was to close for me.I was going to head up to Warren a few days after that raid. I guess luck is on our side. Heard brandy does outcall. Maybe try that for safe side?

Happy hunting

ManOnAMission1
08-19-12, 13:18
Yes, there was a way-too-detailed and too positive-to-be-true "review" of this one on another site a while back. I noticed that it didn't pass the sniff test and was soon deleted. IMHO, anyone who uses pics that are not of themselves should be called on it and avoided, even if the pics "look like" the person. If providers don't want to post real pics of themselves (hiding the face is fine, obviously) , then they should just offer written descriptions and skip pics.Suppose I'll stick to what I know!

ManOnAMission1
08-21-12, 11:56
Got in to see jenny again. I was more than pleased to review she's made a lot of improvements. She's getting better, as always a sweetheart. Pricey, but hoping to uncover more of the menu in the future.

Happy hunting,

Stay safe

Akadart
08-22-12, 05:27
Got in to see jenny again. I was more than pleased to review she's made a lot of improvements. She's getting better, as always a sweetheart. Pricey, but hoping to uncover more of the menu in the future.

Happy hunting,

Stay safeI gave you a list via pm which I hope was not a mistake. I just can't fathom there is any room for improvement there and I know there is not much on the menu. Her and Aubrey leaving Fulton was no loss. Not criticizing but definitely disagree. It's all good.

Dart

ManOnAMission1
08-22-12, 10:58
I gave you a list via pm which I hope was not a mistake. I just can't fathom there is any room for improvement there and I know there is not much on the menu. Her and Aubrey leaving Fulton was no loss. Not criticizing but definitely disagree. It's all good.

DartSorry you feel in such a negative way. This forum is an opinionated forum, I'd like to be able to post with no hassle,

Not sure I ever got that PM you speak of, after our last long convo, remember; this is just a website. Sorry your experience with Jenny was THAT horrible, but if other people take a liking to her, that's them. We are all different men her, I try to post what I hear and know to keep my fellow hunters safe. If you feel a different way then someones opinion, relax, it's really not that serious. Keep scrolling.

M

Sandman96
08-22-12, 17:03
Was thinking about seeing Brandy, but haven't seen much info on her. Saw a post a while back that said she uses fake pics, but no real reviews. Anyone see her? Real or fake? What's on her menu & how are her skills? Feel free to pm me.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/just-call-me-and-stop-looking-you-have-found-the-best-you-will-return-9pm-23/10210562

Mr Hobgoblin
08-22-12, 20:02
Visited Sandie's Spa today was very disappointed. Paid. 8 up front for an hr to the masseuse called Kim, Hawaiian and Chinese descent, looked like she was close to sixty, ask for another masseuse, she said, 'she was the only one here at the moment. ' Started with 10min sauna followed by a quick half a* body wash. Her massage was short, painful and awful. Session lasted about 45mins. She told me one other girl worked there and that another girl, very pretty was coming from Washington State next month to work. That might be the only reason to make a return visited. I really took one for the team today.

Be safe.

Hob

Dark Lotus
08-23-12, 04:43
Was thinking about seeing Brandy, but haven't seen much info on her. Saw a post a while back that said she uses fake pics, but no real reviews. Anyone see her? Real or fake? What's on her menu & how are her skills? Feel free to pm me.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/just-call-me-and-stop-looking-you-have-found-the-best-you-will-return-9pm-23/10210562My buddy visited there, and told me he saw brandy, and said that's not her in the pics, I don't know what he was on, but the pictures are real. Pretty much anything is on the menu, depends really on how busy it is there, because you may have to share a room, they have dividers up so you can't see. She " brandy " told me $ FS and of course. 6 door fee. Jenny and audry left. I'd try and book a private room, it's hard to get tho.

Pshizz
08-29-12, 15:16
My buddy visited there, and told me he saw brandy, and said that's not her in the pics, I don't know what he was on, but the pictures are real. Pretty much anything is on the menu, depends really on how busy it is there, because you may have to share a room, they have dividers up so you can't see. She " brandy " told me $ FS and of course. 6 door fee. Jenny and audry left. I'd try and book a private room, it's hard to get tho.I agree, those are actual pics of Brandy. She has hinted that she has a lot on the menu. I always leave happy. 6 at the door. 4 tip.

Pinkumia
08-30-12, 10:17
Has any one visited her? She has been gone for a while and resurfaced, provocative pictures, used to do extras.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lv-gs-rn/10958418

DrGrayGhost
09-01-12, 19:15
I see the ad for the grand opening of this spa on Shuffel St. Although the ad says Grand Opening, the user first posting is October 2011. The funny thing is, I checked Jessica's ad and guess when her first posting was? If you guessed October 2011, you would be correct! I don't know Jessica, nor do I have any desire to, from what I've read on here. I just thought you guys should know, since it doesn't look like a typical Jessica ad.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-of-the-exotic-massage-3304589017/8997795

Here's Jessica's ad:

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-hershey-kizz-330-205-0913/9193921

Diggidy
09-02-12, 08:37
Has anyone tried Jenny since she's moved from That's Hot to Ceroni?

Details?

StarkGuy
09-02-12, 23:32
Has anyone tried Jenny since she's moved from That's Hot to Ceroni?

Details?I thought she was now running her own place in Canton South? I saw a place beside Gionino's that I assummed was her place.

Homebrewerguy
09-03-12, 17:11
Has any one visited her? She has been gone for a while and resurfaced, provocative pictures, used to do extras.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lv-gs-rn/10958418I just noticed she has a body rub ad as well. Would love to learn more from those who have had appointments with her. She is quite cute.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/vey-ssges-by-ordan-20/11029535

Script
09-03-12, 17:55
So I see her ad,

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/charity-330-787-3759-21/10240314

And after some digging, tineye, google, etc, make the call.

After talking with her, I was sooo tired, I took a nap.

I dreamed that I met her in and. Canton at a decent hotel, and her pictures were 100% her. She definatly has boobs that rate right up there with Carmon. BIG, firm, and real.

We got into a nude massage situation, she has good hands. Did my lower back, legs, arms, etc. For about 20 minutes, and was good at it. After the flip, I was able to return the massage favor to her while she worked on the top of my legs, and my arms. Not only was I able to return the massage, but my hands got a workout, as those boobs are heavy, and display a definate lack of sag that you usually see in boobs so big, which is why I made the Carmon comparison. She worked on the vertical massage like a pro, and I enjoyed myself.

When I woke up, I had to take a shower, because once again dammit, I had had a wet dream.

If I have my way, I will dream that dream again. Soon.

Be safe,

Script.

Bobo2
09-20-12, 22:54
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/just-you-and-me-22/9076088

Looks like her tip money is going toward cheeseburgers and milkshakes. She used to be a skinny as Jenny.

Dark Lotus
09-22-12, 10:35

Looks like her tip money is going toward cheeseburgers and milkshakes. She used to be a skinny as Jenny.When Jenny was at that's hot, I saw her 2 times, the 2nd was better. 1st time I guess was the ice breaker to see what's available, I did manage to get her down to her panties, but no DATY or fiv I was aloud to rub the mound though. Nice frame and a cups which I loved. I don't know if she is legit at her new place or not. She had great potential to make some great friends. Guess she should of stayed at McDonald's. LOL

ManOnAMission1
09-22-12, 13:54

Looks like her tip money is going toward cheeseburgers and milkshakes. She used to be a skinny as Jenny.If you prefer a stick skinny girl, then don't visit the thick ones, Simple.

And if you're saying someone should stick to Mcdonalds, then stay there yourself. Why get nassages when clearly your times SUCK. HA. Common sense. I've got a family, prefer to not waste my time on a forum all day making fun of people I don't know, when I clearly have no room to talk- cough cough. Such a shame.

Dark Lotus
09-22-12, 20:02
If you prefer a stick skinny girl, then don't visit the thick ones, Simple.

And if you're saying someone should stick to Mcdonalds, then stay there yourself. Why get nassages when clearly your times SUCK. HA. Common sense. I've got a family, prefer to not waste my time on a forum all day making fun of people I don't know, when I clearly have no room to talk- cough cough. Such a shame.Jenny use to work at McDonald's, I wasn't makin fun of anyone

Bobo2
09-23-12, 09:36
If you prefer a stick skinny girl, then don't visit the thick ones, Simple.

And if you're saying someone should stick to Mcdonalds, then stay there yourself. Why get nassages when clearly your times SUCK. HA. Common sense. I've got a family, prefer to not waste my time on a forum all day making fun of people I don't know, when I clearly have no room to talk- cough cough. Such a shame.I kept ending up with these fat chicks and didn't know why. I really wanted stick skinny girls, but always got heavy ones. But then I took your wonderful advice,"don't visit the thick ones". Simple. Now my life has completely changed. Your a Godsend and your family must be very proud. Again, thank you so much!

MrRarity
09-23-12, 10:28
I see she finally went under and closed the doors. You can't rip people off, and treat your employees bad and expect to be profitable. She was so scandilous Jessica would steal your wallet, cell phone, whatever. I'm glad to see her and the rest of her street flies go BYE Jessica the have a special place in hell for you.

Bobo2
09-24-12, 12:01
I was looking at your old posts and relized that you're Aubrey. Hahaha. That's hilarious, honey! Let me give you some advice: Stop reading what we say about you, it'll just stress you out. Stick to weak massages and overpriced handjobs.

Oh yeah, some more advice: Eat less and move more. Simple.

ManOnAMission1
09-25-12, 12:51
I was looking at your old posts and relized that you're Aubrey. Hahaha. That's hilarious, honey! Let me give you some advice: Stop reading what we say about you, it'll just stress you out. Stick to weak massages and overpriced handjobs.

Oh yeah, some more advice: Eat less and move more. Simple.God, you're so hilarious. So internet-awesoI suppose then, I was looking through your old posts- it's clear to me, now, that you MUST be that that '36 DD & BUSHY' woman. Makes perfect sense. You're so pathetic & large, you assume attacking your competition would assist your business flow. Wrong.

If you're not her, then you're definitly a desparate, pathetic old goat, sitting around, no friends, your wifes probably half as fat, worthless & scummish as you. Which explains why you're entire pathetic excuse for a life is dedicated to getting happy endings then getting on a 'soap opera' site to talk about them & bash them so you feel better about your miserable ass life. Oh. Seems to add up just perfectly, yes?

By the way, since you hate all the girls so much, why the hell do you return? Especially when they all know exactly who you are? Ha. Fantastic. Keep it up, your retarded excuse of a guess, was very incorrect. Good day.

Zeerfdog
09-25-12, 16:08
I went to Miami Massage knowing no extras are offered. They're still totally legit and draped. I was just looking for an inexpensive massage and I got more than I bargained for. This was no "wave her hands over me like a butterfly". Kylee gives as good a massage as I've had by any licensed therapist. She has hands like an ape and I mean that in a good way. It took me a couple minutes to get my bearings and drive out of the parking lot. For .6 I got a full 90 mins of blissful agony. Too bad I'm not up north all week. She'll be my regular girl when I'm in town.

Dark Lotus
09-25-12, 17:21

Oh yeah, some more advice: Eat less and move more. Simple.I believe it's her boyfriend actually, he always defends Jenny and Aubrey, so it's one of the three, I know they monitor this site, because there was a lot talk about them sitting on the front porch, how it drove people off, then a few days later there they was piled on the back porch.

Akadart
09-25-12, 17:52
I believe it's her boyfriend actually, he always defends Jenny and Aubrey, so it's one of the three, I know they monitor this site, because there was a lot talk about them sitting on the front porch, how it drove people off, then a few days later there they was piled on the back porch.I would agree with that.

Bobo2
09-25-12, 20:29
God, you're so hilarious. So internet-awesoI suppose then, I was looking through your old posts- it's clear to me, now, that you MUST be that that '36 DD & BUSHY' woman. Makes perfect sense. You're so pathetic & large, you assume attacking your competition would assist your business flow. Wrong.

If you're not her, then you're definitly a desparate, pathetic old goat, sitting around, no friends, your wifes probably half as fat, worthless & scummish as you. Which explains why you're entire pathetic excuse for a life is dedicated to getting happy endings then getting on a 'soap opera' site to talk about them & bash them so you feel better about your miserable ass life. Oh. Seems to add up just perfectly, yes?

By the way, since you hate all the girls so much, why the hell do you return? Especially when they all know exactly who you are? Ha. Fantastic. Keep it up, your retarded excuse of a guess, was very incorrect. Good day.You nailed me down to a tee. I'm all those things you said, sitting here on this 'soap opera site' trying to feel better about myself. And here you are, arguing with me. So what does that make you? Even sadder, yes?

Fannima30
09-26-12, 09:42
I believe it's her boyfriend actually, he always defends Jenny and Aubrey, so it's one of the three, I know they monitor this site, because there was a lot talk about them sitting on the front porch, how it drove people off, then a few days later there they was piled on the back porch.I firmly believe it's Aubrey making the posts since the writing style is so effeminate. I noticed the extreme passive aggresive personality disorder also. Best to avoid this one.

Dark Lotus
09-26-12, 11:46
I firmly believe it's Aubrey making the posts since the writing style is so effeminate. I noticed the extreme passive aggresive personality disorder also. Best to avoid this one.I visited Jenny, and won't return, no loss there.

Cleavage Lover
09-26-12, 16:57
I was bored Wednesday morning, and after looking thru some ads for massages, I thought I would try Mandi:

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/b4-n-after-massage-mandi-30hr/7144704

She was listed under Therapeutic Massage, so I didn't know how much I would get? But I texted her, and she replied. I ask her if she'd wear a sexy low cut top, and she did. Nice cleavage. Nice nude full body massage. She did allow my hands to caress her cleavage, but she shrugged away what I tried to uncover those nice mounds. She used Vasoline lotion for the massage. She didn't touch Mr. Stiffy, but ask if I wanted some lotion on it, so I could take matters into my own hands. I said yes, and took care of myself, but I would have at least liked a HJ from her, but I figured for only 30, I didn't loose too much, and got a nice massage. Maybe if I go back, I will try for more, or at least when I text her, ask if she will go topless for the massage, and if she will finish me with the HJ? She was friendly and pleasant. Had a massage table in her living room, and had a movie playing on her TV. NE section. YMMV. Happy Hunting.

Cleavage Lover

BigBrownBox
09-27-12, 07:21
So you would say it is a safe place then? Been wanting to try her massage out but I know the SE end isn't the greatest places to visit in Canton.

I was bored Wednesday morning, and after looking thru some ads for massages, I thought I would try Mandi:

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/b4-n-after-massage-mandi-30hr/7144704

She was listed under Therapeutic Massage, so I didn't know how much I would get? But I texted her, and she replied. I ask her if she'd wear a sexy low cut top, and she did. Nice cleavage. Nice nude full body massage. She did allow my hands to caress her cleavage, but she shrugged away what I tried to uncover those nice mounds. She used Vasoline lotion for the massage. She didn't touch Mr. Stiffy, but ask if I wanted some lotion on it, so I could take matters into my own hands. I said yes, and took care of myself, but I would have at least liked a HJ from her, but I figured for only 30, I didn't loose too much, and got a nice massage. Maybe if I go back, I will try for more, or at least when I text her, ask if she will go topless for the massage, and if she will finish me with the HJ? She was friendly and pleasant. Had a massage table in her living room, and had a movie playing on her TV. NE section. YMMV. Happy Hunting.

Cleavage Lover

Goat Ohio
09-27-12, 07:47
So I see her ad,

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/charity-330-787-3759-21/10240314

And after some digging, tineye, google, etc, make the call.

After talking with her, I was sooo tired, I took a nap.

I dreamed that I met her in and. Canton at a decent hotel, and her pictures were 100% her. She definatly has boobs that rate right up there with Carmon. BIG, firm, and real.

We got into a nude massage situation, she has good hands. Did my lower back, legs, arms, etc. For about 20 minutes, and was good at it. After the flip, I was able to return the massage favor to her while she worked on the top of my legs, and my arms. Not only was I able to return the massage, but my hands got a workout, as those boobs are heavy, and display a definate lack of sag that you usually see in boobs so big, which is why I made the Carmon comparison. She worked on the vertical massage like a pro, and I enjoyed myself.

When I woke up, I had to take a shower, because once again dammit, I had had a wet dream.

If I have my way, I will dream that dream again. Soon.

Be safe,

Script.What were the menu prices and is it a full menu?

Be safe.

Goat

Cleavage Lover
09-27-12, 16:36
So you would say it is a safe place then? Been wanting to try her massage out but I know the SE end isn't the greatest places to visit in Canton.Yes, I felt very safe in this part of the SE section, near the back of a church, Had me park in her driveway off of the street. No worries.

Cleavage Lover
09-27-12, 16:39
What were the menu prices and is it a full menu?

Be safe.

GoatYes, those big boobs look very nice! I was wondering the same thing Goat was?

C. L.

RoneeRiceM
09-28-12, 12:03
Has anyone checked out any of the new talent at Miami? PM if you'd like.

Bonedude
09-28-12, 22:53
12 and fulton BUSTED. 5 cars cantons finest shut down. Another cat house bites the dust.

Sandman96
09-29-12, 01:27
12 and fulton BUSTED. 5 cars cantons finest shut down. Another cat house bites the dust.Dang, was thinking about heading there next week. Although, I never really liked there location, I'd only visit during the day which really limited me. I'm guessing Sarah missed out on the excitement since she's no longer there and now back at Ceroni in North Canton but still charging $60. I'd happily see her any time of the day. As long as her psycho boyfriend stays away.

Stay safe all!

Script
09-29-12, 02:04
Yes, those big boobs look very nice! I was wondering the same thing Goat was?

C. L.You two need to check your PM's.

Be safe.

Script

Brda1982
09-29-12, 03:16
You two need to check your PM's.

Be safe.

ScriptEveryone likes a good story!

Dark Lotus
09-29-12, 06:49
12 and fulton BUSTED. 5 cars cantons finest shut down. Another cat house bites the dust.Something told me to stay away from there, even tho the girls was cute, Sarah and brandy were my favorites, Kinda sucks though, I'm curious tho, if it was random or someone made a call to LE.

Bonedude
09-29-12, 11:04
Something told me to stay away from there, even tho the girls was cute, Sarah and brandy were my favorites, Kinda sucks though, I'm curious tho, if it was random or someone made a call to LE.Doors are back open today and the porch monkeys are sitting out on the front porch, I don't know but I'm not going back, to much spidey sences

Fannima30
09-29-12, 11:22
I wonder why they like hanging on the front porch like that. I was going to go in but didn't like all the monkeys learing at me. So I kept moving.

Bobo2
09-29-12, 12:11
I wonder why they like hanging on the front porch like that. I was going to go in but didn't like all the monkeys learing at me. So I kept moving.For the same reason they come on here and pretend to be men and think we don't notice. They're stupid.

PimpMaster6169
09-29-12, 12:45
The police were there because the alarm went off. One of the doors was not all the way closed and when the alarm was set it notified the alarm conpany. Thats hot is open and any of the girls will explain it to you. There is no reason for That Hot to be raided or.

PimpMaster6169
09-29-12, 13:07
12 and fulton BUSTED. 5 cars cantons finest shut down. Another cat house bites the dust.The cop cars were there because the alarm went off. One of the doors did not latch shut. So when alarm was set one of the doors was not all the way shut. Which made the alarm go off. Also Thats Hot is open for business and the girls are there taking clients. People should get facts straight before putting it online.

PimpMaster6169
09-29-12, 14:18
Doors are back open today and the porch monkeys are sitting out on the front porch, I don't know but I'm not going back, to much spidey sencesThe cops were at Thats Hot last night because the alarm went off. When the girls were leaving the door did not shut all the way which made the alarm go off. Thats Hot is open for business alote of pretty girls ready to relax you. Before you post accusations find out the facts thats how rumors get started.

Dark Lotus
09-29-12, 14:26
Doors are back open today and the porch monkeys are sitting out on the front porch, I don't know but I'm not going back, to much spidey sencesThe only reason I went was for brandy, she did offer FS, don't know about now, and Sarah is smokin hot, but someone said she left, so idk. Sarah didn't do FS, well not for me anyways. Would love to see brandy one more time. Give a few weeks for things to cool off. If they really are back in business, I'm thinking someone that left, made the call. All I know is hear say, so until I make the trip and bs about what went on, I guess I'll never know

Akadart
09-29-12, 16:48
Agree with Dark Lotus. Sarah is gone, Brandi did a good massage and also skinny Amber, but the risk is too much. I am done with that place.

Script
09-30-12, 02:01
Sorry guys, but until you are of the status that was requested, I cannot and will not answer any PM's directly related to anything where I have attached the "Seniors PM for details" tag to unless you are a senior member.

I paid my dues over a year and a half to get to that status, and so shall you if you post reports, abide by the rules, and follow simple directives.

Thank you, drive thru.

Script.

Bonedude
09-30-12, 07:51
Sorry but that many cop cars for a alarm drop I'm not buyin it, guys be careful there I'm not returnin, something doesn't seem right.

Bobo2
09-30-12, 11:34
The police were there because the alarm went off. One of the doors was not all the way closed and when the alarm was set it notified the alarm conpany. Thats hot is open and any of the girls will explain it to you. There is no reason for That Hot to be raided or.PimpMaster. PimpMaster? Really, honey? Anyway, I wasn't sure from reading your three back-to-back-to-back posts, but was there some sort of alarm problem at Thats Hot? Thanks for your attention to this.

RoneeRiceM
09-30-12, 15:28
Sorry but that many cop cars for a alarm drop I'm not buyin it, guys be careful there I'm not returnin, something doesn't seem right.They don't send 5 cars to a bank alarm going off. Plus most alarms won't arm unless all points are ready. I hate liars.

Jenny19
10-01-12, 13:08
Hello gentleman. This is Jenny. I am not going to hide behind a screen name. Not here to complain, argue or point fingers. Just here to clarify. I do read the reviews, not often but I check up on them. The reason I do this is to see how men really feel. I like to please my clients there for I like to know ways I can improve. I understand everyone has their right to feel the way they feel and I'm not trying to change any ones mind. I may not be the best massage tech but I do love my job. The point is if you feel a certain way about our session just tell me. Now this doesn't mean you need to come back and see me. Everyone has their own preferences of what kind of girl they like. But I would like for my clients to be able to express how they feel. Things they think I should or shouldn't do differently. No one needs to point these things out in a negative way. We are all adults. Just simply some thing you didn't like and a way you think I could improve myself. No need to try an bash me or any of the other girls at that. And yes I am at the Ceroni Building now. I like it much better here.

Happy hunting men!

WhyRed57
10-01-12, 18:23
Has anyone seen this one is it worth the effort.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-mel/11134279

Drrellik
10-01-12, 23:11
Hello gentleman. This is Jenny. I am not going to hide behind a screen name. Not here to complain, argue or point fingers. Just here to clarify. I do read the reviews, not often but I check up on them. The reason I do this is to see how men really feel. I like to please my clients there for I like to know ways I can improve. I understand everyone has their right to feel the way they feel and I'm not trying to change any ones mind. I may not be the best massage tech but I do love my job. The point is if you feel a certain way about our session just tell me. Now this doesn't mean you need to come back and see me. Everyone has their own preferences of what kind of girl they like. But I would like for my clients to be able to express how they feel. Things they think I should or shouldn't do differently. No one needs to point these things out in a negative way. We are all adults. Just simply some thing you didn't like and a way you think I could improve myself. No need to try an bash me or any of the other girls at that. And yes I am at the Ceroni Building now. I like it much better here.

Happy hunting men!Nice post jenny. Hopefully the guys will not be too rough on you! Have not tried your services YET, but may one day soon. Thanks for not hiding, and thanks for not trying to pull any shenanigans!

Good luck!

PipeFighter94
10-02-12, 07:55

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-mel/11134279Yes I know that she at least used to dance, and may still, at Gatsby`s in Akron. As for her massage services I really have no idea.

Fannima30
10-02-12, 08:49
When they used to dance. I remember meeting a dancer in a Cleveland titty bar who mentioned she was going to massage school. So I asked about getting a massage. I got one and it was normal. There was some flirting going on from her but I was too apprehensive. Of course hindsight is 20/20. Next time I was on a mission. Walked into her apartment and saw some men's shoes by the door. She said her boyfriend was in the back bedroom sick. I didn't care and was horny. Had her get up on massage table and ride my cock. Next time I saw her did her all over the family room. Bending over couch etc. Good times esp with that great dancers body. She smoked a fair amount so didn't care for that at all.

Diggidy
10-02-12, 09:17

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-mel/11134279Went to her a couple times, seemed promising, but, no, not that great of a massage, no extras.

AkronGuy57
10-04-12, 11:14
Has anyone seen Sarah since she moved to her new location?

Is evrything the same?

You can pm me with the info.

Thanks!

Charitey32G
10-07-12, 13:10
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Vidi93
10-08-12, 11:38
Long time off and on lurker here. Finally seen someone review her. Thank you for that Script. Hoping to see her when I can.

Fannima30
10-09-12, 08:17
Long time off and on lurker here. Finally seen someone review her. Thank you for that Script. Hoping to see her when I can.Feel free to start contributing rather than sucking up all the info here and not returning the favor. If all the guys were like you then there would no exchange of information. These are the selfish guys.

Pinkumia
10-09-12, 11:00
Seems like lots of new girls, they are advertising under body rubs and they are bold too, I am not comfortable with the new attitude.

Brda1982
10-11-12, 15:31
I had a dream that I made an appointment with Charity. In my dream she had begun working at That's Hott (more of a nightmare I know.) So anyway in my dream she was very pleasant and easy to deal with, beautiful girl with a fantastic body. So with my dreams being very true to life they charged. 6 at the door and she charged 1. 5 for nude massage with option of reverse and other. (PM for details) Very nice, albeit expensive, experience. I woke up very tired and smiling.

Torchkit
10-11-12, 20:01
I had a dream that I made an appointment with Charity. In my dream she had begun working at That's Hott (more of a nightmare I know.) So anyway in my dream she was very pleasant and easy to deal with, beautiful girl with a fantastic body. So with my dreams being very true to life they charged. 6 at the door and she charged 1. 5 for nude massage with option of reverse and other. (PM for details) Very nice, albeit expensive, experience. I woke up very tired and smiling.So. 2.10 BEFORE tip? I miss the old Warren.

DrGrayGhost
10-12-12, 00:25
I had a dream that I made an appointment with Charity. In my dream she had begun working at That's Hott (more of a nightmare I know.) So anyway in my dream she was very pleasant and easy to deal with, beautiful girl with a fantastic body. So with my dreams being very true to life they charged. 6 at the door and she charged 1. 5 for nude massage with option of reverse and other. (PM for details) Very nice, albeit expensive, experience. I woke up very tired and smiling.Did you know all this going in, or did she tell you when you got there? I never take more than I'm willing to spend, and if I have to go home and take care of myself because of it, I will! Fuck these bitches and their a la carte menus!

Akadart
10-12-12, 09:41
Massage Nevaeh, anyone tested the waters? Pm please. Dart

BobWilliams696
10-12-12, 14:15
Massage Nevaeh, anyone tested the waters? Pm please. DartI have visited two out of three of the girls many times for a legit massage. They told me they left the massage center because that is not how they want to be portrayed. They do not offer extras. Tina does offer a very nice deep tissue.

Charitey32G
10-13-12, 11:29
Did you know all this going in, or did she tell you when you got there? I never take more than I'm willing to spend, and if I have to go home and take care of myself because of it, I will! Fuck these bitches and their a la carte menus!I always work with what your willing to spend

SO I don't over price

He must have said thats what he wanted to spend with me so thats what he spent!

I don't want any clients to feel ripped off or over priced for the time spent!

Torchkit
10-13-12, 19:43
I always work with what your willing to spend

SO I don't over price

He must have said thats what he wanted to spend with me so thats what he spent!

I don't want any clients to feel ripped off or over priced for the time spent!In that case, I'd like to spend fifty. What can I get?

StarkGuy
10-13-12, 22:10
In that case, I'd like to spend fifty. What can I get?Can I "Like" posts?

Jeffasauras
10-14-12, 09:38
In that case, I'd like to spend fifty. What can I get?I tipped her 60 and had a nice time, I doubt 10 less would've been a deal breaker but atms dispense 20s. That being said I am very charming, good looking, and humble.

Fannima30
10-15-12, 08:58
That being said I am very charming, good looking, and humble.Especially the humble part. That was my first impression of you when I read your post.

Quadguy76
10-15-12, 15:43
Any one try classy dolls out yet?

StarkGuy
10-15-12, 17:01
I tipped her 60 and had a nice time, I doubt 10 less would've been a deal breaker but atms dispense 20s. That being said I am very charming, good looking, and humble.By 'nice time' are we only talking more than HJ?

Charitey32G
10-16-12, 00:53
I joined this because I wanted you men to be able to ask questions and talk to me, not to mock and make fun of me.

Charitey

Member #4724
10-16-12, 17:37
Just a little tip, but you may want to lighten up. This isn't "our" board. The guys come in here and exchange info, no holds barred hon. Some can be very sweet while some can be brutaly honest. Being a little less sensitive and a little more thick skinned is a good idea if your going to stick around.

Be safe everyone!

I joined this because I wanted you men to be able to ask questions and talk to me, not to mock and make fun of me.

Charitey

Torchkit
10-16-12, 22:21

ChariteyNot to mock you or make fun of you, but the only questions we would have for you are:

1) What services do you offer, and

2) What are your prices.

There's really nothing for us to talk to you about until those questions are answered and a few guys report having a good time with you.

StarkGuy
10-16-12, 22:50
Not to mock you or make fun of you, but the only questions we would have for you are:

1) What services do you offer, and.

2) What are your prices.

There's really nothing for us to talk to you about until those questions are answered and a few guys report having a good time with you.Agreed. Any reports we've gotten have been very vague. And being at That's Hott now makes me very weary, many on this forum have been saying that it's just a matter of time before there's a raid. Plus the thug element is offsetting.

Goat Ohio
10-17-12, 07:18
Not to mock you or make fun of you, but the only questions we would have for you are:

1) What services do you offer, and.

2) What are your prices.

There's really nothing for us to talk to you about until those questions are answered and a few guys report having a good time with you.I'd like to know that as well.

You can PM me if necessary.

Goat

Fannima30
10-17-12, 08:41
Guys, she can't be posting menu's. Ummm, remember what happened in Warren. Plus this isn't Bob Evans where you look at a menu before ordering. In Niagara prostitution is legal but in the massage parlours its not. So certain things aren't discussed openly. Keep it on the DL or pm eachother. Don't want the noobs ruining a good thing if it exists.

Fannima30
10-17-12, 08:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Akadart
10-17-12, 08:59
I will agree that keeping activities limited to private pm's is a good thing and has worked well for me anyway. That is also how I came to mistrust ManonaMission. I gave him 3 or 4 much better alternatives to Jenny and Aubrey and he / she still was hyping them.

Saw Lindsey from Missy's place recently and was a fair massage. No extras. PM if you need more details.

Goat Ohio
10-17-12, 10:13
Guys, she can't be posting menu's. Ummm, remember what happened in warren. Plus this isn't Bob Evans where you look at a menu before ordering. In Niagara prostitution is legal but in the massage parlours its not. So certain things aren't discussed openly. Keep it on the DL or pm eachother. Don't want the noobs ruining a good thing if it exists.Seems like there are plenty of prices and services offered on the classified ads section.

Many providers do it and it helps make sure expectations are met on both sides.

When I hear a fellow monger paid too much and it was his fault since he offered. It makes me not even consider a trip. I am sure others do as well.

Just a thought.

Be safe.

Goat

Torchkit
10-17-12, 11:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Akadart
10-17-12, 12:15
I have visited two out of three of the girls many times for a legit massage. They told me they left the massage center because that is not how they want to be portrayed. They do not offer extras. Tina does offer a very nice deep tissue.Thanks BW696 good info. Have heard 30th St is closed[Missy's] and working out of a residence now. Anyone have any info on the Shuffel St place? Pm is ok.

StarkGuy
10-17-12, 16:53
Guys, she can't be posting menu's. Ummm, remember what happened in warren. Plus this isn't Bob Evans where you look at a menu before ordering. In Niagara prostitution is legal but in the massage parlours its not. So certain things aren't discussed openly. Keep it on the DL or pm eachother. Don't want the noobs ruining a good thing if it exists.You make a good point, it makes sense, and I take back what I said. I wasn't really thinking. I do have to interject and say that it is sometimes hard for us "noobs" to get good information because a lot of people don't want to share info with those of us who aren't senior members. On the other side of that coin, I completely understand why that's the case and I understand the argument that noobs need to go out and test the waters and share the information in order to become senior members, but most of us would rather not get pinched. I'd much rather rely on the reliable information from some of the members here about reliable providers than take a chance and regret it. Yet, on the other hand I guess you can't know who the reliable providers are unless you try, right? Complicated.

Fannima30
10-17-12, 17:44
Seems like there are plenty of prices and services offered on the classified ads section.

Many providers do it and it helps make sure expectations are met on both sides.

When I hear a fellow monger paid too much and it was his fault since he offered. It makes me not even consider a trip. I am sure others do as well.

Just a thought.

Be safe.

GoatThe warren massage parlors never posted a menu and there was a reason for it. Yet they were still pinched which shows you how hot things are right now.

Cleavage Lover
10-18-12, 10:45

Cleavage LoverI texted her the other day and she said her rates for basic massage went up to 50, so I ask if she would could be in her birthday suit during the massage? She said that would be 160. Whoa!

There are way too many other, better places to go for that rate. I am way over due to spend some time with a sweetie who, IMHO, think is the best in the business, Isis!

C. L.

HungryEye
10-19-12, 08:38
I texted her the other day and she said her rates for basic massage went up to 50, so I ask if she would could be in her birthday suit during the massage? She said that would be 160. Whoa!

There are way too many other, better places to go for that rate. I am way over due to spend some time with a sweetie who, IMHO, think is the best in the business, Isis!

C. L.It never ceases to amaze me the rates some of the young girls try to get and after they post the rate a few times they start to believe their worth it. I guess there are a few suckers out there that will pay it but most experienced mongers know what a fair rate it.

Now someone like Isis, she has earned the right and reviews and I absolutely agree with CL's opinion.

Play well my friends.

H.

Bobo2
10-19-12, 22:14
It never ceases to amaze me the rates some of the young girls try to get and after they post the rate a few times they start to believe their worth it. I guess there are a few suckers out there that will pay it but most experienced mongers know what a fair rate it.

Now someone like Isis, she has earned the right and reviews and I absolutely agree with CL's opinion.

Play well my friends.

H.Ho's are like collectable baseball cards. Their only worth what someone is willing to pay. If the price is too high, then you wait until it comes down. If it doesn't come down, then it was worth its asking price. Simple economics.

Charitey32G
10-20-12, 12:19
No longer at thats hot!

I'm now in AKRON / GREEN

Low Key
10-21-12, 18:02
I saw the new place. They take a long time to respond to text messages. These girls need to realize we need to txt when we are at work. Can't exactly let someone over hear me ask how much for the hour and make an appointment. Anyhow. I'd like to try the new place but I have not made plunge yet. I will and I will post a review. Also. Going straight pm doesn't help. Senior member only means you been here for a while. Cops been on these sites for a while so your not protecting anyone by the PM. Just be vague in your report and keep it to basic vocab that we understand but if printed and taken into court wouldn't be evidence. For instance. She really like the lolipops. Or she only likes to drive manual car. Or she was on top of the world or she loves her dog. You get it I hope.

My review will follow if I can make contact with these silly girls.

Gabe Kotter
10-24-12, 19:45
Basically looking for some intel on Red Door.

There is a girl that started working there that I would like to see, but don't know anything about this place.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

(the girl is Adrienne if there any intel on her also).

Feel free to PM me.

Be Safe and always check your 6!

Akadart
10-25-12, 07:26
Basically looking for some intel on Red Door.

There is a girl that started working there that I would like to see, but don't know anything about this place.

Feel free to PM me.

Be Safe and always check your 6!The information on Red Door was posted previous in here by the owner. She is liscensed massage therapist and those who work for her / him are legitimate meaning no extras.

Quadguy76
10-27-12, 16:33
I wouldn't waste my money on her, she wasnt worth 40 bucks at the massage center.

Feel free to PM me.

Be Safe and always check your 6![/QUOTE]

Diggidy
11-02-12, 12:02
Went to Adrienne, not worth it.

DewDogMan
11-11-12, 19:35

I'm super curious, anyone have a visit? Pm me if possibleI called Diane, she told me it was $1500 for four hours. Hah! I tried to talk her down but she wasn't budging.

Jr8002
11-12-12, 18:46
I called Diane, she told me it was $1500 for four hours. Hah! I tried to talk her down but she wasn't budging.I saw Diane earlier this year. Her rate was 'only' $450 for two hours then. What a waste. She is older than her pictures and the highlight was getting a gallon of her magic water to take home. A very nice massage with no extra's.

Arar3131
11-12-12, 20:05
Checking to see if any good happy results for Bodyrubs in North Canton? Seen there ads a few time? Possibly fee's if anyone has them?

HungryEye
11-13-12, 00:23
I saw Diane earlier this year. Her rate was 'only' $450 for two hours then. What a waste. She is older than her pictures and the highlight was getting a gallon of her magic water to take home. A very nice massage with no extra's.I needed a good laugh today, $450 for 2 hrs, $1500 for 4 hours, and working in Ohio, LOL, thanks again I needed that. Maybe its time to hang out my shingle. A$$hole consultations, guaranteed, the more you pay the bigger the a-hole, LOL.

Streetwize
11-16-12, 17:31
When you guys go the the MP's in Canton (I went to Ceroni) and they tell you to get comfortable, do you go nude or leave your shorts on? I left my shorts on not knowing protocol at a "regular" mp, but that may have hindered the end results.

Sandman96
11-16-12, 17:43
When you guys go the the MP's in Canton (I went to Ceroni) and they tell you to get comfortable, do you go nude or leave your shorts on? I left my shorts on not knowing protocol at a "regular" mp, but that may have hindered the end results.Nude, but you're still draped. Any more info pm me.

Jeffasauras
11-16-12, 21:08
If they don't tell me different, I start out naked, on my stomach. I push my cock down so he's poking out by my ass. If they say undress and lie on your back, for me at least, its a no extras massage.

Fannima30
11-17-12, 13:57
Naked laying on back while playing with it to give him a headstart. Stop playing with it when door opens. Close eyes so I don't see their reaction. They never say anything. Sometimes they will lay a towel over big jimmy so he doesn't catch cold.

BouiJim
11-17-12, 16:32
Naked laying on back while playing with it to give him a headstart. Stop playing with it when door opens. Close eyes so I don't see their reaction. They never say anything. Sometimes they will lay a towel over big jimmy so he doesn't catch cold.LOL that is awesome! I would want to see there face not close my eyes. That is still classic!

Member #4844
11-30-12, 23:33
Saw Kristyatmassage center. She's cute and conversational, teases a little, but no extras. Used to work at Miami- sounds like they taught her well from what I read here.

Walleye Man
12-01-12, 10:38
This is a first time post. A little info that may be helpful or not. Went to Ceroni Bldg and saw Bethaney very cute fair massage decent menu and left happy. Sought of expensive. Been to Nevaeh no extras (at least not for me) but great massages from any of the ladies. That's Hott is hot. Now for a question once saw Ashley at The Red Door and no extras would like to see her at The Perfect Touch are there extras available or does she do just a massage? PM me if you have any questions or answers if you'd like.

W M

Member #4844
12-01-12, 14:24
Saw Kristyatmassage center. She's cute and conversational, teases a little, but no extras. Used to work at Miami- sounds like they taught her well from what I read here.PS,

Pretty good massage if you are satisfied with legit only. No oily or scented stuff used.

Book Man
12-01-12, 18:16
This is a first time post. A little info that may be helpful or not. Went to Ceroni Bldg and saw Bethaney very cute fair massage decent menu and left happy. Sought of expensive. Been to Nevaeh no extras (at least not for me) but great massages from any of the ladies. That's Hott is hot. Now for a question once saw Ashley at The Red Door and no extras would like to see her at The Perfect Touch are there extras available or does she do just a massage? PM me if you have any questions or answers if you'd like.

W MDo you like to fish for walleye or do you find the taste and smell of pussy remind you of walleye?

Happy Mongering.

Fannima30
12-03-12, 11:01
This is a first time post. A little info that may be helpful or not. Went to Ceroni Bldg and saw Bethaney very cute fair massage decent menu and left happy. Sought of expensive. Been to Nevaeh no extras (at least not for me) but great massages from any of the ladies. That's Hott is hot. Now for a question once saw Ashley at The Red Door and no extras would like to see her at The Perfect Touch are there extras available or does she do just a massage? PM me if you have any questions or answers if you'd like. W MFor an extra twenty many of them will let you suck the lint out of their belly button. But you have to swallow it to show them your legit. Bring a flask of Jack Daniels with you and wash it down with that. They love the cowboy types. If you need any other tips please let us know.

Happy Mongeling

BobWilliams696
12-03-12, 11:39

W MAll of the ladies at Nevaeh are hot, and give great massages, but nothing more.

StarkGuy
12-03-12, 23:09
I have a little bit, and I do mean just a little bit, of intel on an MP in Canton. I have reasons for not wanting to post it (possible personally identifying information) but I will answer to PM's.

Gabe Kotter
12-11-12, 14:47
Well, I don't know who's-who from the names and pictures they use except for maybe one of them. But NewsNet5 reports the following story (last names have been deleted in accordance of USASG) :

"An investigation into an office in Coventry Township has led to a prostitution bust.

Four women were arrested on prostitution allegations following a complaint that men at a business on the 3200 block of South Main Street were responding to advertisements for massages and paying women to perform sexual acts.

The Summit County Sheriff's Office said they executed a search warrant at the business and confiscated several items including cash and client lists. Through their investigation, the sheriff's office said they determined the women were giving massages then receiving "tips" for the sexual acts.

The women's services were advertised under the adult section of known prostitution websites, according to the sheriff's office.

Amber. 30, of Louisville, Ohio and Latosha, age 32, of Moreno Valley, California were arrested for prostitution and promoting prostitution and taken to Summit County Jail.

Heather. 29, of Canton, and Charitey, age 19, of Louisville, were charged with prostitution.

Other women have been identified as part of the investigation and further charges may be coming pending the investigation's outcome."

Jeffasauras
12-15-12, 15:26
I talked to Amber after the story broke. She said there is no client list that is just le trying to scare people. She's no longer working at the s main office. She's only willing to see clients she knows and trusts. Contact her for more details. She's a good girl with a great heart, she can use some help from her friends

Dark Lotus
12-16-12, 07:09
I talked to Amber after the story broke. She said there is no client list that is just le trying to scare people. She's no longer working at the s main office. She's only willing to see clients she knows and trusts. Contact her for more details. She's a good girl with a great heart, she can use some help from her friendsIf its the same amber, she does a lot of upselling.

Jeffasauras
12-16-12, 09:31
If its the same amber, she does a lot of upselling.Its the same amber. If you were a regular of hers, clearly that's not an issue for you. I personally never felt like I got less than a great value. If you were not a regular of hers she is not interested so really not an issue.

Member #5621
12-16-12, 21:33
I talked to Amber after the story broke. She said there is no client list that is just le trying to scare people. She's no longer working at the s main office. She's only willing to see clients she knows and trusts. Contact her for more details. She's a good girl with a great heart, she can use some help from her friendsShe's now known to LE. Seems very risky to see her. (Seems insane that she'd keep advertising)

Pinkumia
12-16-12, 21:52
I talked to Amber after the story broke. She said there is no client list that is just le trying to scare people. She's no longer working at the s main office. She's only willing to see clients she knows and trusts. Contact her for more details. She's a good girl with a great heart, she can use some help from her friendsI have seen her once, she seemed like a very nice lady with no pressure of upselling.

Dark Lotus
12-17-12, 21:00
Its the same amber. If you were a regular of hers, clearly that's not an issue for you. I personally never felt like I got less than a great value. If you were not a regular of hers she is not interested so really not an issue.Well I'm not going to empty my pockets to be a regular of her.

LikesTwoLick
12-26-12, 16:56
Hey guys!

Its been a while since I have posted on here. Actually its been a while since I have enjoyed the hobby Was thinking about partaking again and was thinking of giving ClassyDolls a try and was wondering if anyone can tell me anything about it? Any Help would be greatly appreciated!

Bigmaninakron
12-27-12, 03:48
Hey guys! Its been a while since I have posted on here. Actually its been a while since I have enjoyed the hobby Was thinking about partaking again and was thinking of giving ClassyDolls a try and was wondering if anyone can tell me anything about it? Any Help would be greatly appreciated!I have read some bad reviews about the place and one of the girls who use to work there told me they have alot of bait and switch there and alot of pickpockets especially by the black female owner. So go there at your own risk.

BIG

OhioPete
12-27-12, 10:45
Hey guys! Its been a while since I have posted on here. Actually its been a while since I have enjoyed the hobby Was thinking about partaking again and was thinking of giving ClassyDolls a try and was wondering if anyone can tell me anything about it? Any Help would be greatly appreciated!Don't do it. Lots of bait & switch along with tons of upselling. The owner, Jessica, is nothing but trouble (and this is from first hand experience). Avoid at all costs.

Diggidy
12-28-12, 05:28
Don't do it. Lots of bait & switch along with tons of upselling. The owner, Jessica, is nothing but trouble (and this is from first hand experience). Avoid at all costs.Agreed, Jessica is nothing but trouble! Stay away, FAR Away!

RoneeRiceM
12-28-12, 17:41
I have read some bad reviews about the place and one of the girls who use to work there told me they have alot of bait and switch there and alot of pickpockets especially by the black female owner. So go there at your own risk.

BIGI'd avoid that place at all costs. I'd rather hit miami and expect just a massage then go for the over priced bait and switch.

LikesTwoLick
01-02-13, 18:17
Thanks for all the feedback guys. Saved me from loosing a bunch of money. Appreciate all the help!

FootguyNcanton
01-02-13, 22:01
Gentleman,

First time poster and I appreciate all the good comments and feedback I've read so far. I don't partake in the hobby very much, once a month or every other month at best. The financial constraints is what restricts me.

I saw an interesting advertisement and was curious if anybody had intel. I was thinking about setting up an appointment this weekend.

Tiffany's SOULutions, here's the link: http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/3514621703.html

Her massages are for $45 / hr or $60/90 mins, which is a great rate. Is the massage good? Will I leave happy with the massage?

Torchkit
01-02-13, 23:20
Gentleman,

First time poster and I appreciate all the good comments and feedback I've read so far. I don't partake in the hobby very much, once a month or every other month at best. The financial constraints is what restricts me.

I saw an interesting advertisement and was curious if anybody had intel. I was thinking about setting up an appointment this weekend.

Tiffany's SOULutions, here's the link:

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/3514621703.html

Her massages are for $45 / hr or $60/90 mins, which is a great rate. Is the massage good? Will I leave happy with the massage?I doubt there's a HE, but if she's a half-decent masseuse, that's a great price. I will call her tomorrow. Thanks for the link!

Daveream
01-03-13, 08:47
Gentleman,

Tiffany's SOULutions, here's the link:

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/3514621703.html

Her massages are for $45 / hr or $60/90 mins, which is a great rate. Is the massage good? Will I leave happy with the massage?A great massage but you won't get a HE

FootguyNcanton
01-03-13, 19:22
A great massage but you won't get a HEIt seemed to good to be true, and I didn't expect a HE at that price, figured a tip of. 15 or. 2 may help. Either way, that seems like a good rate for a massage, hopefully she can provide a good massage.

Torchkit
01-04-13, 13:14
It seemed to good to be true, and I didn't expect a HE at that price, figured a tip of. 15 or. 2 may help. Either way, that seems like a good rate for a massage, hopefully she can provide a good massage.I talked to her Thursday and she doesn't seem to be the friendliest gal in the world. I will pass.

T Soprano
01-06-13, 01:24
I talked to her Thursday and she doesn't seem to be the friendliest gal in the world. I will pass.I talked to Tiffany couple years ago and she let me know she might do a massage in bra / panties- bikini if she got to know the person. About a year and a half ago went there for massage. Told me disrobe to what I felt comfortable with, she left the room came back still in jeans. Let her know I wanted more of what we spoke of on phone. She said she didn't remember the convo, wasn't interested in getting into a more revealing outfit. No $ exchanged hands so I just left. She seemed pleasant enough.

T

FootguyNcanton
01-06-13, 13:14
I talked to her Thursday and she doesn't seem to be the friendliest gal in the world. I will pass.Went and visited Tiffany this past weekend for an hour massage. It was a GREAT massage, especially for the price of $45 / hour. No HE or extra's, but I feel like that could possibly change if she gets comfortable with a client. She has a second job at a gentleman's club working as a waitress / bartender. So one would think that if she's working at that place as a second job, she may feel comfortable to give a handy HE once she got to know a client.

Either way, the massage really was very therapeutic, she was a pleasant personality and a professional / respectable gal, so I'm gladly heading back in another couple weeks or so to good massage at a good price.

PM if you have more questions. Hope this was helpful to all.

LikesTwoLick
01-08-13, 18:23
Have been seeing this place advertising on BP. http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-carribean-luxerious-dayspa-inc-330-495-0630-30/12248104 Has anyone been there yet? Just curious about the service. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

RoneeRiceM
01-10-13, 00:51
Have been seeing this place advertising on BP.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-carribean-luxerious-dayspa-inc-330-495-0630-30/12248104

Has anyone been there yet? Just curious about the service. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

LikesI have called numerous times and never get a return call. I've been by the said location and have seen nothing

LikesTwoLick
01-10-13, 10:03
I haven't read anything about Maria in a while. I also noticed that she advertising in the theraputic section instead of the body rub section. I was thinking of giving her a try this weekend possibly. I could really use a legit massage for some aches I have. If anything else happens then be. I will post my results.

Pinkumia
01-12-13, 11:02
Had a session with Liz, open minded, LOT HEAVIER then pic posted, here is the problem. After she left the room I found my wallet on the floor and some of my money missing. I didn't say anything bc whats the point of calling her out and drawing more attention to me. You have been warned.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-and-enjoy-liz/12034832

Neohiorounder
01-12-13, 13:29
Anyone ever seen this girl? I may TOFTT if not. I'm also wondering about the place. It's the one massage place in Canton I haven't been to.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-new-mysa-at-the-perfect-touch/12107191

Drakula
01-13-13, 00:15
Had a session with Liz, open minded, LOT HEAVIER then pic posted, here is the problem. After she left the room I found my wallet on the floor and some of my money missing. I didn't say anything bc whats the point of calling her out and drawing more attention to me. You have been warned.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-and-enjoy-liz/12034832My friend was desperate for a massage and for nearly a week straight this provider texted him non stop and then became semi belligerent, fwiw, Drak did not schedule and glad he didn't

Woodman333
01-13-13, 10:42
Been there mysa really nice girl, she pretty new to massages, but gives nice massage.

No extras!

Anyone ever seen this girl? I may TOFTT if not. I'm also wondering about the place. It's the one massage place in Canton I haven't been to.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-new-mysa-at-the-perfect-touch/12107191

Kenny 70
01-14-13, 14:39
Made a visit this morning to this cute little young lady and wasn't disappointed. She was talkative but not overly, and gave a fairly decent massage. She will treat you right, everything is on the menu except FS and at reasonable prices. I will see her again.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/3541537591.html

Cleavage Lover
01-14-13, 18:35
Made a visit this morning to this cute little young lady and wasn't disappointed. She was talkative but not overly, and gave a fairly decent massage. She will treat you right, everything is on the menu except FS and at reasonable prices. I will see her again.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/3541537591.htmlThis place on West Maple where you got this good massage from is the same place that got raided last Spring. I was surprised it re-opened, as another massage place, so I just find it hard to believe anything other than a regular, normal massage would be offered there, IMHO. I'd think Uncle Leo would be watching it like a hawk?

C. L.

Walleye Man
01-14-13, 21:09
I thought the place was raided and closed due to some misallocated funds to the college. I used to be a regular there and the young lady that massaged me told me that's what happened. She gave a legit massage only. She left recently. I was wondering if Kristy and Amber do extras and what's on their menu and prices. If anyone has tried either one of these ladies you can PM me with the info. This site has been very valuable in helping me be careful. I'll try to post more often. Thanks guys. WM.

This place on West Maple where you got this good massage from is the same place that got raided last Spring. I was surprised it re-opened, as another massage place, so I just find it hard to believe anything other than a regular, normal massage would be offered there, IMHO. I'd think Uncle Leo would be watching it like a hawk?

C. L.

RangerDude
01-15-13, 01:07
First time poster. Been to see Maria a few times. Always friendly and welcoming. Great massage with HE. Some touching but be nice.

T Soprano
01-15-13, 02:51
I thought the place was raided and closed due to some misallocated funds to the college. I used to be a regular there and the young lady that massaged me told me that's what happened. She gave a legit massage only. She left recently. I was wondering if Kristy and Amber do extras and what's on their menu and prices. If anyone has tried either one of these ladies you can PM me with the info. This site has been very valuable in helping me be careful. I'll try to post more often. Thanks guys. WM.I think some of what I posted # 525 still holds true.

About Kristy. She used to advertise sensual massage. When I asked her about nude, top view, and HE; she told me " you guys do that kind of stuff and bring Stds home to your wife". She said sensual massage didn't have to be sexual.

T

Walleye Man
01-16-13, 10:35
Has anyone heard where Nikki or Brooklyn went to from That's Hott? Post an answer or PM me if you'd like.

Thanks,

WM

Woodman333
01-16-13, 16:37
Don't post alot but read alot and thanks guys, but was wondering if anyone has been to see Amber at Ceroni building and if so

Could you pass on any info, was thinking about making appt. And was just wondering if anyone had any heads up for me.

Thanks

RoneeRiceM
01-16-13, 20:02
This place on West Maple where you got this good massage from is the same place that got raided last Spring. I was surprised it re-opened, as another massage place, so I just find it hard to believe anything other than a regular, normal massage would be offered there, IMHO. I'd think Uncle Leo would be watching it like a hawk?

C. L.I'd stay far away from the ceroni building. Also had a really bad experience at trashy dolls. The bait and switch was attempted however I recovered my fee before leaving.

RoneeRiceM
01-16-13, 20:06
I thought the place was raided and closed due to some misallocated funds to the college. I used to be a regular there and the young lady that massaged me told me that's what happened. She gave a legit massage only. She left recently. I was wondering if Kristy and Amber do extras and what's on their menu and prices. If anyone has tried either one of these ladies you can PM me with the info. This site has been very valuable in helping me be careful. I'll try to post more often. Thanks guys. WM.Walleye, I don't think it's over either. Those misallocated funds were government funds (student loans) in some cases. I think it's just a matter of time before that place gets turned upside down.

RoneeRiceM
01-16-13, 20:12

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-new-mysa-at-the-perfect-touch/12107191It's funny because they are trying to copy other places that are legit. I have a somewhat reliable source that said they don't do extras there, however he was told that it might be possible outside the four walls.

Sandman96
01-16-13, 21:00
Walleye, I don't think it's over either. Those misallocated funds were government funds (student loans) in some cases. I think it's just a matter of time before that place gets turned upside down.Like any nightclub, bar or Walmart for that matter, anything can be arranged outside the place. I've seen several of the ladies there and always left with at least a decent massage, won't say if anything more went down or not. At least not on these boards. If there are some ladies doing extras, they usually won't be there long. Any senior members who have intel on the ladies & care to share please pm me & I'll share mine as well. But I know a few leo's that do watch the place & these boards. When posts about the place come up they watch even more. I will say, I've only had one negative experience there out of many enjoyable times. Don't forget, they are just down the road from the police station.

The FBI raid was about the college funding, not the massage side of things.

Stay safe.