PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Broad St Guy
01-02-06, 10:34
Ditto - would be nice to get that information - I don't even see who he is quoting in recent posts either.

who and where are you guys refering too?..thanks. allen

Ohio Hung
02-23-06, 10:04
Any reports of action out of Springfield? It seems like Yellow Springs St. just south of 40 (and some other side streets) may have some action. Anyone have any reports?

Ohio Hung

Time To Change
02-27-06, 19:45
I saw a new WSW, early 20 something, wearing a light blue coat and knit winter cap at the corner of Edison & 11th Street. She threw me a look and a wave, but not seeing her before and being young and fairly attractive I worried about LE. Does any one out their have any info? Thanks in advance.

Scum123

Time To Change
03-15-06, 20:50
I saw the same girl working today, as I swung around the corner for a pick up, and who is now in front of me. You guessed LE and what does he do… You guessed it again he stops and I think rousts her (I of course continued on). A little later I see her walk down East Avenue looking and waving to cars going by, but I see LE is still driving around. I spilt from the neighborhood, and now I’m second-guessing that she may have been undercover LE, but she is a good 4-5 blocks from where I original saw her. Does anyone think I’m just being paranoid, and should pick her next time? Or just keep looking for someone who is a safer pickup? Back to my previous post “being young and fairly attractive I worried about LE”. Thanks.

SCUM123

Zauber
03-16-06, 08:19
You could always pull over and ask her if she needs a ride. If she won't get in the car or starts with, "what are you looking for baby?" then just say, "I thought you were hitchhiking" and move on to other things.

Ohio Hung
04-12-06, 09:52
Stopped at Miko's the other day. The two girls working are Pepsi-Cola and Yum? Anyways, their shower room wasn't working, so Yum gave me a nice wash down with a washcloth. . 4 for 1/2 hour. 1. 2 for FS. She wasn't as old as Pepsi, and she had very nice skills. Multiple positions, and taken slowly. Very nice.

Ohio Hung
04-12-06, 09:57
Picked up a 20 y.o. WSW on N. Limestone at the family dollar payphone. Said she needed a ride, going somewhere to meet her sister. Said she would do me a favor for the ride, she said she didn't normally do FS, but she would this time (why do SW's always say that?). Anyways, she wanted to meet her sister first, so we went to the place (gas station). She got out of the car and said she'd be right back. When she went to her "sister's" car, I realized she was really going with a black dude. Needless to say I high-tailed it outta there. Sorry, I don't remember her name.

Whoah28
05-22-06, 22:09
Picked up a 20 y.o. WSW on N. Limestone at the family dollar payphone. Said she needed a ride, going somewhere to meet her sister. Said she would do me a favor for the ride, she said she didn't normally do FS, but she would this time (why do SW's always say that?). Anyways, she wanted to meet her sister first, so we went to the place (gas station). She got out of the car and said she'd be right back. When she went to her "sister's" car, I realized she was really going with a black dude. Needless to say I high-tailed it outta there. Sorry, I don't remember her name.Too FUNNY!

hotrod43
06-29-06, 18:50
Shirley called the other day saying she is out of county jail and looking for fun. Last time I saw her she wasn't the best looking in the face but a tiny thing. And I like them tiny. Is great at BBBJWDT. Will do greak if she has been drinking. Hanging on Hudson st. off of SR 16. Short maybe 5'3" 110 lbs long hair brunet with gray streaks sometimes. Just hit and miss in Newark no set time they come out to play. Good luck.

Square Tree
07-24-06, 14:43
Was wondering if there was anything going on in PtClinton that is of interest. With all the summer tourist activities, wondered if the local girls were cashing in. Anybody know? I would be interested in an "after-the-ferry" excursion..

S. T.

Tanman069
07-25-06, 08:24
I have driven around several weekend nights and have not seen a thing. I don't really know if there is one location that is better than other but I have had no luck at all.

Square Tree
07-27-06, 15:41
Today's (Thursday) edition of the Toledo Blah, one of America's newspapers, has an ad for Relaxing Massage serving Sandusky, Port Clinton and Fremont. The service is called DIVINE, and has a 419-260-xxxx number. (not sure if I should post the entire number here). Regardless, if there is interest just pick up the sports pages and you'll see it.
I have not called yet, so do not have any info on service, rates, or the technicians.
Just thought it interesting that was on my mind, and Presto! its in the paper.

S. T.

Rocky11
08-28-06, 17:25
Checked out Zanesville both Friday evening and, more extensively, Saturday night. Went all over town numerous times, including near the Imperial Bar where I had sightings on previous trips and up the hill area behind the cathedral. Nothing was happening. Did spot an older woman sitting in the shadows on the curb near the Exxon/Wendys but she didn't indicate she was working - not that I would have been interested!

Rocky

Jay Mor
02-02-07, 17:30
Yes. My first report. Been reading a lot for quite a while, but being over here, one doesn't get to report on much. Was out Wednesday night for about an hour, nothing to be found. Generally can find some on the south end, or west, but nothing. Might be getting to cold over here.

I'll keep looking. Hopefully sometime I'll get to travel to the capital city and try my luck!

John Ohio
02-03-07, 11:26
Have you been following whats going on over there with missing SW? I'm staying as far from the Y-city as I can.

Cleveland Report
06-07-07, 08:51
I saw the same girl working today, as I swung around the corner for a pick up, and who is now in front of me. You guessed LE and what does he do… You guessed it again he stops and I think rousts her (I of course continued on). A little later I see her walk down East Avenue looking and waving to cars going by, but I see LE is still driving around. I spilt from the neighborhood, and now I’m second-guessing that she may have been undercover LE, but she is a good 4-5 blocks from where I original saw her. Does anyone think I’m just being paranoid, and should pick her next time? Or just keep looking for someone who is a safer pickup? Back to my previous post “being young and fairly attractive I worried about LE”. Thanks.

SCUM123

Depends on whether she will get in the car with you or not.

Chuck Carr Jr
06-09-07, 14:43
Portsmith

Been to Portsmouth a few times. I tend to get luckier there more often than not. From the looks of things on here, it appears as if no one from the forum has been there (I am not local, job takes me all over) or the guys that do don't want to kiss and tell. I will. I was hunting my favorite prey, the under 30 WSW.

Portsmouth tends to be a good hunting ground for them since I do not think I have ever seen a black SW in town. It is kind of hard to know for certain. The area I have found girls in and around has been one that is to the south and east of the intersection of US Rt 23 & US Rt 52. The east west sreets in the area are all numbered and I have had the most luck on the ones in the high single digits. You need to make sure the girl you desire wants you to pick her up. There are many houses in the area and I have seen many normal women just walking about even at times when they would not be in most other areas.

On my most recent trip to town I saw a girl who I figured was not a SW on the first drive through the area. Blonde early 20's looked more like a college grad student than a SW. I gave her a good stare and passed her by. Saw her a second time and she waved at me. I pulled over. Asked her if she wanted a ride she accepted. Did the normal small talk and ask if we were cops. I had headed out of the area where I found her. Forget her name at this point, it was almost a week ago. So she says she will do anything I want except for ######## for $300! She was hot but not that hot. My experience has been the really god looking girls can have sub par skills and get away with it due to their looks. Tell her she is way out of my budget tell her I normally spend $40-$50. She says she might be willing to do $100. But she is worth more since she is not a ######### and she knows she is hot. She was not too annoyed at me.

Cruised some more saw the hottie several times over the next hour. Will have to drive a lot even with gas at $3.25 to have made her a good deal. Did wind up spotting a redhead. Thin girl, no fat ########## that I know of. Offered her a ride. She accepted, said her name was Adrianne. Agreed to have a good time for $40. I knew $100 was out of line for town. Took her to my hotel, Holiday Inn about 4 or 5 miles north of town. She did not like the drive there. Obviously needed her medicine. She was real twitchy in bed, wanted to quit and have me take her back before I was done. Told her that although I would not resort to violence to make her keep up her part of the deal that as she had said many times we were a long way from her home and if she left it was a long walk back. She would get home sooner if she agreed to get the job done and stop bitching about it, after which I would take her back in my car. This provided her with some fake enthusiasm so we finished up and took her back. Maybe the hottie would have been better.

Snatch Taster
06-23-07, 01:15
Any one know of any action in Findlay or Bowling Green?

Zoso #2
07-17-07, 21:26
I will be working in the Lima area for a few days starting July 25th. Is there anything around to be found?

John Ohio
07-23-07, 13:19
Anyone ever monger there? I believe I saw a WSW there the other day but I didn't have time to investigate.

Broad St Guy
07-28-07, 07:59

Findly has a couple skanks on the main drag. Nothing worth picking up. Be real careful with local LE. They have little else to do.

Willing77
07-30-07, 09:37
Does anyone have any experience with the ladies on:

http://mansfield.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=w4m
I see several are chat lines and the like. There are a couple interesting ones.
http://mansfield.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=w4m

Thanks

Iziandali
07-30-07, 21:12
Saw post on Backpages (Ashtabula erotic services search) about massage in Ashtabula. Sounds tempting but someone said they called and it sounded like a setup. Contacted sevice who said guy was asking too many questions. Anybody know who the provider is and can they vouch for same? TIA

Jphatal
10-25-07, 20:11
Looking for some help getting in the RD saloon in fostoria. Any one willing to help out a brother?Ive heard mixed reviews about the place but want to check it out.Throw me a pm and let me know.

Thx

J.

Snatch Taster
02-21-08, 00:12
Anyone know of anything new in the Findlay - Fostoria areas?

Snatch Taster
02-21-08, 00:14
Looking for some help getting in the RD saloon in fostoria. Any one willing to help out a brother?Ive heard mixed reviews about the place but want to check it out.Throw me a pm and let me know.I would like some info too.

Mack Daddy
02-25-08, 10:31

I've heard and seen a few questionable things about Bowling Green, but it's not so out in the open. If anyone has any info on BG please PM me. thanx.

Cincy
02-12-09, 12:07
School sure has changed since I was a kid!

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20090212/NEWS0107/902120338/

Deploin
02-13-09, 18:39
This one is a couple. Sounds, like they were pretty busy.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090213/NEWS0107/302130027/0/NEWS0107

Member #3965
03-17-09, 21:33
Anyone ever monger there? I believe I saw a WSW there the other day but I didn't have time to investigate.
I know this post is really old, but I am just now seeing it and based on the date I would say you were right! I was through there in late '07 and I swear I saw two WSW's right off 22/23 intersection at a gas station. One was hooting and hollering when she saw me looking, but I didn't have time to stop and check it out. I have been through that same area since and have not seen anything at all.

Lusty Lloyd
04-13-09, 16:45
Sigh. Lloyd nearly didn't post this, as it is a non-report. He went to Lima for business two days running, and came up empty. Lima looks about right for fun, being just big enough for a stroll, and having a few areas that "feel" right, but Lloyd just couldn't find one bit of street action, as the most recent reports indicate. To be fair, he was only able to look for a couple of hours in ea morning, and was unwilling to let his vehicle be seen too often in the same place, but still, Lima looks like no fun.

Member #3965
05-12-09, 00:20
I just realized I have officially cruised 10 different locations! I thought I would rank them in order from most favorite to least favorite so that you can get an idea for future vacations you may like to take:

1. Portsmouth - Some of the best looking girls ever. I think I have fallen in love at least 3 times, LOL! My 2nd & 3rd best experiences ever were in Portsmouth. Small cruising area, but the spectacular girls make up for that. And I would say you have a 75% chance of finding a girl while there.
2. Columbus - Specifically, Sully and Broad area. Not always the best looking girls, but for sheer volume, this can't be beat.
3. Zanesville - It just seems like there are always girls out here, even if a tornado is ripping through town. Again, not the best looking but if you want a sure shot at finding a girl, Z'ville may be your place. I have been there 10-15 times and have almost always seen at least one girl out (typically 2-3)
4. Charleston, WV - A long drive for some mongers, but well worth it. Kind of the Zanesville of WV. I have been here three times and have always found it to be worth my time. Would be a little higher on my list if it weren't for the drive.
5.Greensboro, NC - I actually stumbled across a girl my first time there without even knowing where to look! Definitely has a good vibe to it. When I am in G'boro, I am there on business, which means I have a room, which means "I like G'boro"!
6. Whitehall - The only reason I include Whitehall is because I had the best SW experience of my life there. A sister duo named Kim and Tracey who were fantastic! Lost track of them and without them, Whitehall is pretty much useless. Oh well. I will give out every phone # I have if anyone can put me back in touch with either of them.
6. Chillicothe - A surprisingly large cruising area for such a small town. There are a couple of lookers here, but mostly average or below average girls. Also, tend to have some dry spells, with no girls out. But because of the large area, I enjoy this location.
7. Myrtle Beach, SC - I had very little luck here, but I think it is because all the Russian housekeepers had went back to the motherland while I was there. I did see 2-3 girls while I was there, but none worth taking back to the room.
8. Wheeling, WV - I've only been once, and I did see a decent looking gal while I was there, but overall I was a little disappointed with Wheeling. HAven't been back since.
9. Newark - I saw a decent SW the very first time I cruised Newark, and I haven't seen a damn thing since. Not even one! That is why Newark is my 2nd least favorite place to cruise.
10. Parkersburg, WV - Someone please explain to me if I am missing something. Parkersburg sucks for cruising. Don't waste your time. I have hit all the stereotypical run down areas, strip clubs, adult book stores and truckstops in the area and I haven't even seen a pussy hair!

Natman98
05-14-09, 12:40
Hey Nutty,

Where in Newark did you look? Usually there is one or two SW's on the east end anywhere in between the save alot and the family dollar. One is a skinny WSW and the other is a taller BSW.

Natman98
05-14-09, 12:59
Hey Nutty,

Where in Newark did you look? Usually there is one or two SW's on the east end anywhere in between the save alot and the family dollar. One is a skinny WSW and the other is a taller BSW.

Emerson
05-16-09, 16:01
Sigh. Lloyd nearly didn't post this, as it is a non-report. He went to Lima for business two days running, and came up empty. Lima looks about right for fun, being just big enough for a stroll, and having a few areas that "feel" right, but Lloyd just couldn't find one bit of street action, as the most recent reports indicate. To be fair, he was only able to look for a couple of hours in ea morning, and was unwilling to let his vehicle be seen too often in the same place, but still, Lima looks like no fun.Emerson drives through Lima occasionally. Emerson almost always has luck in the square bordered by Main, Kibby, Vine and Metcalf. However, it has been a while since Emerson has been there. There may have been a house-cleaning.

Member #3965
05-19-09, 19:40
Hey Nutty,

I look exactly where you are describing. I believe I have seen the WSW on my very first visit there. I haven't seen her since. I have never seen any other girls there. I cruise basically from the court house east all the way down to the Save A Lot, then bust a left and go down a few blocks, make another left to get up hill, go back down to the court house area. Sometimes I cruise the other side of town as it appears ripe, but I have never seen one on the end. I just went there a few days ago and I had zero luck. Maybe I am there at the wrong time. It is typically midday when I am there.

Airs0315
06-21-09, 07:07
I took a drive through the usual area yesterday and found 8 SW's in about an hour and five possibles. Of the confirmed 8, 2 were BSW and the rest were WSW. I have not seen any out in the evening for a long time, and this is the first time in about 3 years I've seen this many out at one time. They were all shapes and sizes and you could just pick and choose. I don't get over there much anymore, but it would be interesting to find out if this is unusual or if they are always out at that time on Sat am's.

Airs0315
06-25-09, 16:11
Went down the usual stroll today about 2 pm. Saw 3 or 4 WSW of which only one was decent looking. Looked like a large group of gang members on E street between vine and kibby and when I circled back that way, several LE's had shown up for the party. I wasn't planning a pick up, just there to look, but if I was going to pick up, that would have been more than enough to get me to head home.

Zambonisweeper
07-28-09, 19:29
Don't know Cleveland very well, where are the best places to pick up a SW and is there anywhere I shouldn't go?

Fuzzynutz
09-15-09, 13:37
Two nights ago, I passed through Beaver Falls. I saw two WSW on 7th ave near the center of town that were "giving the look". I picked up Misty, (5 of 10 on SW scale) and offered her a ride. No digits. Shortly thereafter I pulled over and took a nap where I dreamed she was giving me a CBJ rather enthusiastically. Then I woke up and.2 was missing. She stated that 8th was where most WSW strolled, and 6th was where most BSW strolled.

Stay safe

Torchkit
09-15-09, 18:16
Two nights ago, I passed through Beaver Falls. I saw two WSW on 7th ave near the center of town that were "giving the look". I picked up Misty, (5 of 10 on SW scale) and offered her a ride. No digits. Shortly thereafter I pulled over and took a nap where I dreamed she was giving me a CBJ rather enthusiastically. Then I woke up and.2 was missing. She stated that 8th was where most WSW strolled, and 6th was where most BSW strolled.

Stay safeIs there a Beaver Falls in Ohio, or do you mean Beaver Falls, Pa?

KevyBob
09-21-09, 07:25
Is there a Beaver Falls in Ohio, or do you mean Beaver Falls, Pa?Could this be Beaver Creek near Dayton?

Rope Man
08-30-10, 16:23
Sr. Member here. I'll be in the Northern Cincinnati/Lebanon area on business this week. I know there used to be some action available in the hotel - I think it was near Lebanon Krogers but could be mistaken.

Anyone have any intel on a Lebanon provider? Please PM me if so. If you know a good provider between Lebanon and Cincy, I'm open to that as well.

Stay safe,
Rope

Markofoh
09-14-10, 15:26
Could this be Beaver Creek near Dayton?Doubt there is much SW action in Beavercreek.

Davepi2
08-21-11, 05:39
Does anyone know if there is any SW or escort action in the mt. Vernon area? I will be their next week, two colleges in the area hopefully with them getting back in session there will be something.

PornMedic
01-10-12, 18:30
Right on North Street as you come into town after you pass the gas station where the speed limit drops from 45 there is a little store.

Always a few girls hanging around the payphone. I got w / a girl Ciara last night. Amazingly talented. I'd say 9/10 for the BBBJCIM and swallow

Bigger tits. And I would have given her a 10

Loved how she kept telling me to pull her hair. Thats a first for me

Even with it getting colder. You can always browse past the old school on Rose. Plenty of fun if you make eye contact.

(of age of course.)

Looking next to see if Wilmington has any action.

Blueboy23
01-18-12, 18:08
Passing through tonight; what time's best to stop?

Thanks!

Right on North Street as you come into town after you pass the gas station where the speed limit drops from 45 there is a little store.

Always a few girls hanging around the payphone. I got w / a girl Ciara last night. Amazingly talented. I'd say 9/10 for the BBBJCIM and swallow

Even with it getting colder. You can always browse past the old school on Rose. Plenty of fun if you make eye contact.

(of age of course.)

Looking next to see if Wilmington has any action.

Heyho
02-05-12, 23:57

(of age of course.)

Looking next to see if Wilmington has any action.I have been through there twice now looking for Courthoes since reading this post. I can vouch for the area. It does appear ripe for some action. Both times I have spotted a girl walking as soon as I get to the area. However, both times I failed to make a pickup as neither girl was working. I have yet to see a working girl but I do cruise almost exclusively during the daytime so this may be part of the problem. Too bad. Courthouse is a great location.

PornMedic
02-06-12, 07:03
I am finding grabbing a girl that is of age is the issue.

I'm not into going to jail over the bait.

So be careful.

But yeah. Good area.

If you keep going down 41 into Greenfield tons of pussy just waiting.

During the day you can find a good amount.

Like Joan told me today. Well a girls got to eat.

Heyho
02-08-12, 23:49
I am finding grabbing a girl that is of age is the issue.

I'm not into going to jail over the bait.

So be careful.

But yeah. Good area.

If you keep going down 41 into Greenfield tons of pussy just waiting.

During the day you can find a good amount.

Like Joan told me today. Well a girls got to eat.I'm about to give up on Courthouse. Cruised through here the other day and didn't see a thing. Weather was perfect too. 55 degrees in February and not a girl in sight. Oh well.

Heyho
03-01-12, 19:25
So I was almost ready to give up on Courthouse. I thought I would give it one more try before writing it off. Drove through there yesterday and didn't see much for the first 15-20 minutes. Then, as I'm driving, I notice a gal walking a few streets over around Rose. I circle and come around so I can get a good head on look at her. Upon further inspection she was an absolute beast. I politely smiled and then shivered as I drove past. But I was so fixated on her that I failed to even notice the gal walking behind her. She had a very cute face. Her upper body was a little bit chunky but her lower body looked pretty good. I'll be damned if she didn't make eye contact and smile at me. So now my heart is racing because this is what I've been looking for in Courthouse. I go to the nearest parking lot and pull in, looking over my shoulder. She just keeps on walking. I'm thinking "what the hell?" But I also think that maybe since I'm new she is wanting me to be more obvious with her. So I wait for her to near a stop sign at a cross street and then I drive up and stop. She looks over and smiles again. I smile back and motion for her to cross. I'll be damned if she didn't cross right in front of my vehicle and keep on walking. As I drive past she turns her head and smiles again! So I gave a very nice smile and a polite wave but she didn't stop. So I'm wondering is she had someplace to be and didn't have time to accept a ride from a friendly stranger or if this was just the weirdest non-SW interaction I've ever had with a gal. Maybe she is just the nicest girl in Courthouse. I don't know. But now I feel discouraged and encouraged at the same time. I guess I will be paying at least one more visit to C. H.

Fannima30
03-01-12, 20:31
So I was almost ready to give up on Courthouse. I thought I would give it one more try before writing it off. Drove through there yesterday and didn't see much for the first 15-20 minutes. Then, as I'm driving, I notice a gal walking a few streets over around Rose. Soooo, did you at least ask her if she needed a ride somewhere? I know hindsite is 20/20 though. She was probably thinking "why isn't this guy doing anything other than smiling at me?"

Heyho
03-06-12, 00:03
Soooo, did you at least ask her if she needed a ride somewhere? I know hindsite is 20/20 though. She was probably thinking "why isn't this guy doing anything other than smiling at me?"No, I didn't ask her if she needed a ride. I rarely do that with girls. It has been my experience that smiling and waving at a girl you have passed multiple times in your car is your sign that you are interested. Then they typically will make some kind of gesture or start mouthing something so that you have to roll down the window. At least that is how it generally works in C-bus. Maybe small town girls do it differently. But even girls in Chillicothe kind of know the drill. Actually, the more I think about it, the few girls I have asked "Do you need a ride" have almost all said "no" and kept on walking.

Having said that, if I see her out again you can most definitely bet that I will ask her if she needs a ride. If she still doesn't take the hint I may just come out and ask her if she will BBBJ for. 2. .

Medic, anything to report on Wilmington?

PornMedic
03-13-12, 21:01
Sorry. I was out of town till yesterday. Convention / training thing

Anyhow. Court House was a bit fun yesterday.

Small Town. Yes you need to literally make them understand what you want.

The Rose Avenue School has been converted to a place for folks to get food, clothing etc.

SO. It is a great place to find a gal who is needy and wants to do more. Even if you simply need to convince her.

I have been successful here and the best part is the girls are for the most part. CLEAN AS HELL

Compared to the other places. Here you need to tell them what you want.

I normally start with a very simple. Hey do you know where (something) is. And offer them a few bucks to show me

Once in the car I simply tell them what I want. And sure enough they work it like an inexperienced girl who wants to make a tip.

CourtHouse is a magical place. The streets are all wonky. They don't go north and south etc. Like most towns. So asking for directions.

Is basically the norm.

If she crossed in front of your car. You should have asked her where something is. Get the conversation going.

Offer her say $10 to show you some nipples. This always works for me (or if not I can drive away easy enough)

I had a young lady yesterday who walked past the van. I could not contain myself so I beeped the horn and had her come over.

I asked for directions. Helps that I am in a catv van of course (vendor not the catv itself). Anyhow she got in and off we went.

We went a short distance out of town. Not to far up on old 35 there is a pizza and some kinda country store that went under.

We parked in the parking lot and this gal did everything I instructed her to do.

She licked my asshole. Took it doggy style & let me cum on her face. I tried to take a picture. But like most small town girls. She was really nervous.

Tried Anal. But she was really tight

Anyhow. HyHO. Just remember. The girls in the smaller towns most likely have never done this.

Most every gal I have picked up has not. BUT. They like the money.

Funny. If I had the time I bet I could make a business out of them.

I will hit up greenfield tonight and PM you a route if that helps.

Court House luckily only has 2 cops or so on a shift. So they are easy to avoid.

One last thing. If you have a smart phone. Download the app that lets you listen in to Fayette County (or pick where-ever) a good scanner is nice as well.

I have it piped into the stereo. One switch on / one switch off

Really nice when you want to know if its safe or not. I have heard them say. Check out that blue dodge before if he makes that turn.

Etc. And simply went straight instead.

Sanleto
04-27-12, 22:04
What is robe had I. Athens TIA

Sanleto
04-27-12, 22:05
Stupid tablet, should read what is to be had in Athens?

PornMedic
05-01-12, 17:08
I was in WCH today doing some work.

Pulled into my favorite street. Rose Avenue.

Passed by the new community center a few times. Stopped at the corner and waived help to 2 girls.

Amazing what 2 girls will do when they are cash poor.

Went to eat at some pizza place and then got busy

Amazing Legal Talent in WCH. All over the place. Just have to be willing to approach them.

When I offered the two girls $50 each to play with each other. They had no clue what I meant.

I showed them a quick video on the android phone and voila. They were game.

Wonder if the pool will be open in town. I could see lots of MILF talent there as well.

Nicole was not good at giving head but Jenny taught her real well.

I love the girls that are able to be taught.

Sadly no numbers. But should be easy to find.

PornMedic
05-07-12, 17:03
I was doing some work today in Greenfield.

This is one of those places where it is very Hit and Miss.

I stopped at the McDonalds and a young lady was hitting each car in the drive through. I told her no sorry I don't give cash away. And she walked on.

I thought to myself I really should have gone for it. But. Well. Its a public (very) public place and did not want to chance it.

After waiting and waiting in the drive through I pulled to the right and went out the back to go down the alley to go to Burger King.

Since I was in the bucket truck it is a bit of a tight fit to make that right turn. So I went down the alley behind the church and then made a right turn.

On the sidewalk I see this standing at the corner just 1 block behind of the Burger King and Marathon station.

She looked at me with eyes of hatred. I waived her over and asked her if everything was okay. She told me she recently had a fight with her step father and left home.

I asked her how old. She said 19.

He basically told her get a job and begin paying rent. And then still wanted her in before it got dark and all.

I asked her if she were hungry. She said yes so I invited her into the truck. It's not all that hot. But still getting up there.

I asked her what she wanted. And she suggested we go to a subway. Go figure did not even know there was one in this small town.

While driving there. I took pity on her. Fed her and then asked what she planned on doing for the rest of the day. She told me she had no plans.

I asked her if she wanted to hang out.

I have the trailer hooked up since I am doing line work. So quickly stopped. Kicked up the genset and then turned on the air conditioning

We drove a bit out of town. She looked a little worried asking where we were going.

To protect my contract. I am not going to name the town. But we drove a bit and I told her I had to do some work on the side of the road but said she would be comfortable in the trailer.

I asked her if she graduated. She said she started some schoolatsouthern state but could not afford to continue. Blah blah blah.

I gave her a little bit of work tidying up some paperwork and such while I pulled the wire off the pole.

Put the legs on the trailer down. Put out the cones and then put the wire into the side of the trailer.

I climbed in and she asked what next. I told her I could give her $50 but did not think that would be enough to get a room.

I asked her if she was serious about doing anything to make cash. She said yes.

I asked the magic question. Would you give me a blow job for another $50

She started crying- so I had to do the entire thing of coaxing her into doing it.

I asked her if for $10 I could see her tits. She smiled and looked at me out of the side of her eyes as she grabbed her chest and tried to hide them.

I told her that the door is always open. She could leave at any time.

She said she had no clue where we were. I told her we could pack up and I can drive her anywhere.

She just stood there thinking.

I repeated the offer. And she said no.

Damb. What a waste. I already spent $ on getting her lunch. Time etc. And all this for a bust.

I then just walked over and undid the wire through the wall of the trailer, hopped out the back door and used the bucket to rehang the wire up the pole. Kinda lucky location since its not terminated just yet.

She was lookingatme out the window the entire time.

I pulled up the cones and opened the door to the trailer she was standing there tears in her eyes.

I told her I did not want her to do anything she did not want to do. And then the flood started.

I walked over and gave her a hug. She looked into my eyes and then kissed me.

Could have floored me.

She told me that she was a bit shy. Had only ever given head to one guy who bragged to everyone at school that he choked her. Blah blah blah

I told her that I would not brag and asked her why she was saying no. Was she scared.

She said yes.

I told her to hold on. Popped out the door and put the cones out again real fast and slick like.

I went up to the front truck. Grabbed the ipod and then came back in the trailer and put it on the docking station. Turned on a slow song and just danced with her.

1/2 way into the dance I kissed her again. Nice and deep.

Left her mouth and moved towards her neck. Sucking and licking all the way up to her ears.

I put my hand up her shirt. And felt her nipples Hard as a rock.

She grabbed my hand and moved it away.

I used the other to pull her ass closer to me and started again kissing down her neck. Back to her lips. Biting the lower lip and then retreating back to her ear.

I asked her if she wanted to be naughty.

It took forever in the back of this wire trailer. But I talked her into giving me an excellent blow job. I had to eat her out first. Amazingly tasty.

She was not the best at giving head. But that nice tight pussy made up for it.

She is a great lay.

I ended up blowing my load deep inside her. When I was finished. She cleaned me right up and told me she had never knew it could feel like that.

Being that the work is done. I did something I swore I would never due and drove her home.

We fucked like animals again and again.

I told her to call her mom. Tell her she was okay.

So now I have this chick in my home. Not sure what to do next.

I feel bad. But really attracted to her.

I am almost 40 she is about 1/2 my age.

I know it won't last. But really nice not having to troll about to find someone.

Really nice not having to pay for it.

I am actually thinking she might have a true calling doing this. In time who knows might be able to get her on backpage.

Anyhow. Just goes to show. If you have some game. You can land a nice girl. It cost me lunch and she is fixing something for dinner.

Been a long long time since I had a home cooked meal. Did not even realize I had stuff in there to cook

Hugger
05-07-12, 20:43
Going to be spending some time in st marys for work no BP girls will make the trip can anyone help with some info or numbers I can share number or spots if your ever in columbus but having no luck in the north west feel free to PM me if have any info.

Darrell01
05-08-12, 10:20
Great story, I've met a few like that over the years. Girls like that are few and hard to find. I had one that stayed with me for about a month. Do yourself and her a big favor and take her to a local county clinic and get her on birth control. No worries for either of you then, right?

I was doing some work today in Greenfield.

This is one of those places where it is very Hit and Miss.

I stopped at the McDonalds and a young lady was hitting each car in the drive through. I told her no sorry I don't give cash away. And she walked on.

I thought to myself I really should have gone for it. But. Well. Its a public (very) public place and did not want to chance it.

After waiting and waiting in the drive through I pulled to the right and went out the back to go down the alley to go to Burger King.

Since I was in the bucket truck it is a bit of a tight fit to make that right turn. So I went down the alley behind the church and then made a right turn.

On the sidewalk I see this standing at the corner just 1 block behind of the Burger King and Marathon station.

She looked at me with eyes of hatred. I waived her over and asked her if everything was okay. She told me she recently had a fight with her step father and left home.

I asked her how old. She said 19.

He basically told her get a job and begin paying rent. And then still wanted her in before it got dark and all.

I asked her if she were hungry. She said yes so I invited her into the truck. It's not all that hot. But still getting up there.

I asked her what she wanted. And she suggested we go to a subway. Go figure did not even know there was one in this small town.

While driving there. I took pity on her. Fed her and then asked what she planned on doing for the rest of the day. She told me she had no plans.

I asked her if she wanted to hang out.

I have the trailer hooked up since I am doing line work. So quickly stopped. Kicked up the genset and then turned on the air conditioning

We drove a bit out of town. She looked a little worried asking where we were going.

To protect my contract. I am not going to name the town. But we drove a bit and I told her I had to do some work on the side of the road but said she would be comfortable in the trailer.

I asked her if she graduated. She said she started some schoolatsouthern state but could not afford to continue. Blah blah blah.

I gave her a little bit of work tidying up some paperwork and such while I pulled the wire off the pole.

Put the legs on the trailer down. Put out the cones and then put the wire into the side of the trailer.

I climbed in and she asked what next. I told her I could give her $50 but did not think that would be enough to get a room.

I asked her if she was serious about doing anything to make cash. She said yes.

I asked the magic question. Would you give me a blow job for another $50

She started crying- so I had to do the entire thing of coaxing her into doing it.

I asked her if for $10 I could see her tits. She smiled and looked at me out of the side of her eyes as she grabbed her chest and tried to hide them.

I told her that the door is always open. She could leave at any time.

She said she had no clue where we were. I told her we could pack up and I can drive her anywhere.

She just stood there thinking.

I repeated the offer. And she said no.

Damb. What a waste. I already spent $ on getting her lunch. Time etc. And all this for a bust.

I then just walked over and undid the wire through the wall of the trailer, hopped out the back door and used the bucket to rehang the wire up the pole. Kinda lucky location since its not terminated just yet.

She was lookingatme out the window the entire time.

I pulled up the cones and opened the door to the trailer she was standing there tears in her eyes.

I told her I did not want her to do anything she did not want to do. And then the flood started.

I walked over and gave her a hug. She looked into my eyes and then kissed me.

Could have floored me.

She told me that she was a bit shy. Had only ever given head to one guy who bragged to everyone at school that he choked her. Blah blah blah

I told her that I would not brag and asked her why she was saying no. Was she scared.

She said yes.

I told her to hold on. Popped out the door and put the cones out again real fast and slick like.

I went up to the front truck. Grabbed the ipod and then came back in the trailer and put it on the docking station. Turned on a slow song and just danced with her.

1/2 way into the dance I kissed her again. Nice and deep.

Left her mouth and moved towards her neck. Sucking and licking all the way up to her ears.

I put my hand up her shirt. And felt her nipples Hard as a rock.

She grabbed my hand and moved it away.

I used the other to pull her ass closer to me and started again kissing down her neck. Back to her lips. Biting the lower lip and then retreating back to her ear.

I asked her if she wanted to be naughty.

It took forever in the back of this wire trailer. But I talked her into giving me an excellent blow job. I had to eat her out first. Amazingly tasty.

She was not the best at giving head. But that nice tight pussy made up for it.

She is a great lay.

I ended up blowing my load deep inside her. When I was finished. She cleaned me right up and told me she had never knew it could feel like that.

Being that the work is done. I did something I swore I would never due and drove her home.

We fucked like animals again and again.

I told her to call her mom. Tell her she was okay.

So now I have this chick in my home. Not sure what to do next.

I feel bad. But really attracted to her.

I am almost 40 she is about 1/2 my age.

I know it won't last. But really nice not having to troll about to find someone.

Really nice not having to pay for it.

I am actually thinking she might have a true calling doing this. In time who knows might be able to get her on backpage.

Anyhow. Just goes to show. If you have some game. You can land a nice girl. It cost me lunch and she is fixing something for dinner.

Been a long long time since I had a home cooked meal. Did not even realize I had stuff in there to cook

PornMedic
07-06-12, 12:20
I was driving down rt 22 towards Wilmington Ohio this morning and stopped at a little corner store in Sabina Ohio.

Filled up the tank with fuel, went in and grabbed a soda.

A young lady was trying to buy a few things and did not have enough cash.

The ***** behind the counter was cocky as hell to her telling her that "we ain't no credit card or a bank. Put something back I got a line."

Rather than being nice. Of course she just felt it was her place, since she had all the power with her $7. 25 job to tell this beautiful girl she needed to put something back and make sure everyone else heard it.

I gently pushed the girl aside and said. We won't be buying anything here. And offered her a ride to the supermarket and told her I would buy what she needed.

I tossed a few coins on the counter and made sure they slid off onto the floor to pay for the Dr. Pepper I had already opened and left.

I introduced myself. And told (Sandy) that no one should treat her like that.

We got into the work van. Turned around and went up to the store (IGA I think.)

Anyhow. She got a few things. But I could tell she wanted more.

I pushed the cart grabbed a watermelon few grapefruit and bananas and then went down the meat isle.

I asked her if she likes to eat meat and winked at her. She licked her lips and said yes. (not so sure yet if she got my drift)

I grabbed a few steaks and some hotdogs as well as 2 boxes of hamburgers and put them in the cart.

Some pepsi, chips, cereal. And well you know other stuff and paid just under $100.

I then drover her home.

After taking the groceries into her home. I went to leave and stroked her face and said "remember never let anyone treat you like dog shit."

She thanked me for everything and then I went out to the van.

Truth is I was very happy for what I did. And did not think I would get lucky.

But eitherway was happy as hell.

I sat there going over a few work orders. As now I needed to see what (if anything) changed in priority over the days work. And got a knock at the window.

Sandy was standing there and asked me to come back in as she needed my help.

I went back into her home. She closed the door and dropped to her knees.

She opened my work belt and then pulled my cock out and gave me. What she most likely thought was the best blow job she ever gave.

She choked herself a number of times each time keeping her eyes as best as she could on mine.

She had the radio on and a song came on. She told me it was one of her favorites. I told her to hurry up and get undressed.

We ended up doing a 69. I started humming on her clit the tune. And then she started humming while my cock was in her mouth.

What an amazing feeling.

We ended up doing everything you name it.

All bare back no less.

I asked her if I could cum on her face and she said she never had anyone do that before.

I told her I let her cum on my face. She laughed and dropped back down to my cock and just sat there.

I asked her to suck me off and she told me she thought that might be gross. As my cock was just inside her.

I told her I thought that was the hottest thing. And voila.she went right back to work.

This girl is all of 20 years old. Beautiful C cup. Great ass. (did not go there maybe later) with long brown hair.

I grabbed her hair in my hand and used it to pull her head to allow my cock to go as deep in her throat as possible.

Just as I was busting my nut. I pulled out and gave her the best facial I personally have ever seen.

I then took my cock and used it to pull most of the cum back into her mouth.

She asked if I was ready for seconds.

So now I am roughly 2 hours late for the job assignment. Even so that was one of the best experiences I have had in a while.

Better yet. I am invited over for dinner. As I left she told me the steaks would be done around 6PM

- The moral (if you want to call it that) is really easy.

My fat ass. (pushing 300 here) is able to land a beautiful 20 year old girl with what is one of the tightest pussies I have ever had the pleasure to encounter simply by giving her respect.

I did not push. Did not ask for sex. Only hinted at it once.

Instead I got into her head, told her a beautiful girl should NEVER be treated like shit. No gal should.

I am convinced of one thing. The minute you win a girls head. Her clit will follow.

If my fat ass still has game. You have no excuse

Happy hunting

PunchedInFace
11-20-12, 18:37
Anyone or any info would be nice. Got to work up there next week and have some return visits from time to time and hate sitting around alone in my room!

PIF

PornMedic
03-15-13, 16:50
I so love this area: There is a ton of untapped talent.

The food pantry is a great location. I watched a bunch of folks standing in line. And then carrying heavy bags on the way out.

One girl got about a block away and the bag broke.

I stopped "out of concern" and then offered her a ride home.

I made sure to have a $50 sitting in the middle console.

About 2 blocks or so I faked having to check something. As if I thought I had a flat

I got back in and the money was gone.

Another few blocks and I asked her if she knew what a marked bill was.

The tears started flowing. I told her it was not marked. But that she should be careful in the future as its a good way to get hurt.

I asked her for the cash back and she told me that was the most she has seen in a long long time.

Fast forward past the drama.

We got to what was her house. Basically a rooming house and she went to get out. I asked once again for the cash back and she said she really needed it.

I told her that I know a way for her to make some cash. As I needed some house work done.

She said that is fine. And off we went.

At my home she ran the vacuum, did the dishes, cleaned the tub and bathroom. Etc.

She then asked why do you have so many rooms and no one in them.

She then asked if she could stay if she kept the place clean.

I told her I would think about it.

Just 45 seconds later she is on her knees rubbing my cock telling me she could make it worth my while.

We had a lot of fun. But I won't allow her to stay. After all she is still a thief.

I did arrange to let her come back and clean. Both the house and my cock.

Of course. I don't pay for the sex that's just a bonus.

JustAGuy7733
05-24-13, 21:08
Looking for a dream in the above area. Having a real tough time getting to a larger city. Any suggestions?

HunterInLima
05-25-13, 12:58
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

PornMedic
05-26-13, 01:26
While visiting the local walmart tonight for the normal items I could not help but overhear the noise from the Fair Grounds.

Engines revving. And tons of guys all over the place.

I decided to park the truck and take a nice stroll through the camp grounds area.

There were tons of families- and I thought. Ah crap guess I should get going.

Just about when it was time for me to decide to spend the $20+ to get into the event or leave. I noticed this nice little tasty looking gal leaving.

She sounded upset on the phone. Bitching to whomever was on the other side that they were supposed to do something fun.

I decided to act like I lost my car. Play the blonde routine. And just followed her around the parking lot. Suddenly doing the bump and rub into her.

She caught my hand and pulled me closer.

"Don't you say excuse me to a lady?" she asked.

From there I knew I had her. A little bit of small talk later and I found out she wanted to leave but her sorry excuse for a man was still watching the derby.

She was on her own. Get a cab (with no money) or walk.

She said she was looking around the area to see if any friends were around. So she could bum a ride and get some 420.

I told her I don't do that other stuff. But I could give her a ride easy enough and asked where she lived.

Damb. Out into the county. All the way into Greenfield.

Thats roughly a 20 minute drive. But I decided it was worth it. Why not.

I Asked her if she had a nickname.and she said "skittles"

Skittles. I could not help it. I asked her if she tasted like a rainbow of flavor.

Off we go. Driving towards Greenfield. I got closer to Ghormly road and then asked her a serious question.

"What would you do for some extra cash. Seeing that you don't have any now"

And followed that up by another

"Do you always get into a truck with a strange man."

She answered the second question first. Your not a stranger. We held hands.

But did not answer the first. So I asked her again.

I told her I needed to make a stop prior to getting into town. And made a left down the dark windy tree covered road Ghormly Road.

I got just about 1/2 way down and stopped and asked if she would not mind chatting and sitting on the bridge.

Its a bit chilly. But awesome for this kind of thing. Kinda like a Breezy Autumn night

We sat and chatted for what seemed like forever.

She was wearing this nice little white shirt. Tight. Short sleeve. And I could see her nipples in the moon light. Hot Damb. Got to Love the Full Moon!

Little bit of cloud cover however.

We walked down to the water. And I kicked some water up. Got her shirt wet and voila. There went the headlights.

I asked her again. Do you need some cash?

She then stopped me dead and said "do you think I am a prostitute?"

I told her. No I don't and besides were not strangers anymore

I decided to go for it and took out a $50 bill from my wallet. And pressed it into her hand telling her if she would let me taste her rainbow. It was hers.

She giggled and ran back up to the truck .

Damb . Just my luck I pushed to hard.

I get up to the truck a bit winded. And she is in the back instead of the front.

She opened the tail gate and beckoned me to get in.

I climbed in and she took off her stretch pants and g string.

I had to do the age check. Just in case. She is graduating this year. But has a license and is 18 but only by a few months

We get down to business. I begin probing with my fingers as I pull her lips apart. And find out that she is a virgin.

She tells me she has given head and her boyfriend makes her do it all the time- but he never ever will go down.

I had this little girl squealing like a pig. I knew she came. As the rush of goosebumps, shaking and the muffled screams and bite on my arm are evidence.

I ask her if she was happy. And she said yes but for $50 I should be able to get something in return.

Someone has taught this little virgin how to give head. She goes down on me like a champ.

I keep backing her off and then ask if she would like to become a woman.

I took that cherry for all its worth. Blew my load deep in her little box. And followed up with another across her cheeks

As for that boyfriend. The phone kept ringing when she was biting into my arm during her first real orgasm.

That poor bastard.

I dropped her offatthe castle park but called my phone with hers. And told her anytime she wants to make a few dollars to give me a call.

While driving back to Court House she called me and asked if we could go out tomorrow night. A real date this time with dinner and then some fun.

Sure. I said

Knowing that I won't have to spank the monkey on Sunday.

SlooHands
05-26-13, 20:28
You otta change your name to Luckymedic! What a great story!

Have fun!

Heyho
06-03-13, 23:37
Had my first taste of CH action a few days ago. I always try to cruise through anytime I am near. I've had what I thought were some close calls before but never had an actual pickup in this small town. That all changed when I met Jesse the other evening. She was 5'7", dirty blonde, WSW. 6/10 on SWS. I had seen this girl several years ago in Chillicothe. She ripped me off then. Her looks had changed so much since then that I didn't even recognize her until we were driving. I reminded her of our Chillicothe meeting and she said she felt bad and offered a discounted BBBJCIM. So for. 1 I got some good country road action. Her skills were decent. Was walking with a friend when I saw her but she said she didn't think her friend "worked". She said she would like to repeat with me and even offered free services the next time (We'll see about that). I only wish she still looked like she did when I met her in Chillicothe. She was closer to a 9/10 on the SW Scale back then. Oh well.

SeaBear
06-03-13, 23:44
Had my first taste of CH action a few days ago. I always try to cruise through anytime I am near. I've had what I thought were some close calls before but never had an actual pickup in this small town. That all changed when I met Jesse the other evening. She was 5'7", dirty blonde, WSW. 6/10 on SWS. I had seen this girl several years ago in Chillicothe. She ripped me off then. Her looks had changed so much since then that I didn't even recognize her until we were driving. I reminded her of our Chillicothe meeting and she said she felt bad and offered a discounted BBBJCIM. So for. 1 I got some good country road action. Her skills were decent. Was walking with a friend when I saw her but she said she didn't think her friend "worked". She said she would like to repeat with me and even offered free services the next time (We'll see about that). I only wish she still looked like she did when I met her in Chillicothe. She was closer to a 9/10 on the SW Scale back then. Oh well.I have cruised WCH. The most I ever saw were two mares at a stop sign. But there is always pie in the sky. Be safe

Whathesaid
06-04-13, 00:59
You are the man!

Heyho
06-05-13, 20:43
I have cruised WCH. The most I ever saw were two mares at a stop sign. But there is always pie in the sky. Be safeWell, after hearing of Pornmedics escapades in WCH, I decided to cruise there a long time ago. Couple that with my luck in small towns (see my posts on Trimble / Glouster / Aberdeen) and I just had a feeling about WCH. I have probably cruised this little town 15-20 times with no luck. On one of my first trips I probably actually did see a girl but was too nervous / new to the area to actually pick her up. Since then I have felt that there was potential there. Don't get me wrong, this shouldn't be anybody's first choice to cruise, but if you are in the area (as I often am) , its worth a quick trip around the block. But if you think it sounds too good to be true then please stay out of town and leave more for me.

PornMedic
06-11-13, 01:32
Well, after hearing of Pornmedics escapades in WCH, I decided to cruise there a long time ago. Couple that with my luck in small towns (see my posts on Trimble / Glouster / Aberdeen) and I just had a feeling about WCH. I have probably cruised this little town 15-20 times with no luck. On one of my first trips I probably actually did see a girl but was too nervous / new to the area to actually pick her up. Since then I have felt that there was potential there. Don't get me wrong, this shouldn't be anybody's first choice to cruise, but if you are in the area (as I often am) , its worth a quick trip around the block. But if you think it sounds too good to be true then please stay out of town and leave more for me.PM me jesse's digits. I will work on sharing the same back. WCH can be a fun town.

Small. But overall makes for some good hunting.

Funny but the last week or so of the month. I swear pussy is easier to find.

First week into the 2nd. They have their checks. And don't need cash

PornMedic
06-23-13, 15:44
I stopped in Mt. Sterling today. Its just one of those small little towns in the middle of the country. You know the type, you want to get in and out as fast as you can.

Driving down 62 out of Columbus I stopped to get fuel and could not take my eyes off this beautiful little thing.

She glanced my way and smiled. Then crossed the street sipping her cold drink.

She walked down the street. And I decided there and then I was going to only get a 1/2 tank as I had to try my luck.

I ran in and grabbed money from the ATM machine. So I knew I had enough cash on me.

I quickly placed the pump nozzle back into its holster and rushed to leave.

I pulled right. Stopped at the stop sign and then crossed the road. Following her.

As I passed her. I grabbed the GPS off of the windshield while she was watching and pulled up to the stop sign.

I cracked the window and then awaited her to walk past.

As she did. I fiddled with the GPS. Acting like I was on the phone and Lost like anything.

Quickly. I got out of the van and walked up to the street sign so I could "verify" what street I was on.

This gave me the chance to ask for directions. Which she was all to happy to help with.

I explained to her I was looking for a road that I already had found on my GPS that is just a bit outside of town.

She said she was not sure. And flipped open her own phone and called daddy to ask for directions.

Sure enough in just a few minutes she had me "on my way"

I asked her if there was any way I could repay her for her kindness and she said no. She was happy to help.

I then took twenty dollars out of my wallet and gave it to her. She was in complete shock and said. No way can I take this.

I told her I would simply charge it back to the company. As I was driving around for hours.

And then got back into the van. Great. She was walking in the direction she sent me in.

I waited a few minutes and then drove past her. Beeping and waiving.

I stopped just a few blocks up and grabbed some ice cream at this old ice cream shop and waited while I ate.

Sure enough I see her walking past the bank and up the road. Crosses the side street and then pops in to buy an ice cream cone.

I hopped up and offered to pay. She told me that was not necessary. But I had already slipped the $5 bill to the gal behind the counter.

Few minutes later we are chatting up a storm.

I complained to her that the ice cream store did not have the normal sprinkles. Only ones with what looked like nuts on them.

She told me she liked eating nuts. I giggled and winked. And she smiled and then got flushed when she realized what I thought she said.

I looked down at her tits and voila. There bright as day were the headlights I was hoping to get my mouth on.

Amazing. I could tell she was thinking such thoughts. And saw her adjust in her seat all the while me wondering if her little pussy just got wet.

Sadly a number of people started piling into the ice cream shop. All kids loud and obnoxious

One preteen, most likely who never saw real tits made a comment about the knockers and headlights.

I chastised him and then suggested we leave. As I did not think she needed to sit and hear such things.

I grabbed her hand and off we went. I opened the passenger door to the van and in she climbed.

I quickly went around to the other side. Got in and just started driving and chatting the whole way.

Before we both knew it we were headed out of town following her directions

I pulled over in a few miles and said. Oh my goodness I better take you home before I get to far.

I pulled into the next place I could to turn around and stopped before backing out and told her I had this incredible urge to kiss her.

She laughed and told me I was old enough to be her dad. (not true. Unless I had sex with her mom at the age of 10 or so) but I laughed.

She did not seem repulsed by the idea. Just giggled.

I then decided to make my move. I asked her a bunch of questions. What did she do to have fun, does she have a job, etc.

She told me that times are tight. She is waiting for the 1st week of the month so she could afford to get groceries etc. She told me that the $20 would come in really handy. Her dad is now living with her in a small 1 bedroom apartment as he got sick. On disability or something.

Bingo. There was what I needed to hear.

I told her that I never have done this. But I really wanted to do something in life that I could look back on and be excited about.

I asked her if she ever would do something out of character just for fun. Something no one else would ever know about.

She gave me a funny look and I took $20 out of my wallet and pushed it inside her shirt.and grabbed her right breast.

There it was.that flushed look again.

I, um, uh. Wow. Um. She stuttered.

I leaned in and kissed her.and she kissed back. I quickly retreated to her ear. Nibbling on the lobe and neck and dropped my hands down to her small shorts. Pushing open the legs just enough to rub her mound.

She retreated and looked at me and told me she has never done anything like this before.

I asked if she was a virgin and she said NO. Just never did this for money.

I asked if she had a boyfriend. She said no.

Asked how long it was since she had a tongue on her pussy. She said NEVER.

What is it with guys in Ohio? Did their dad never tell them to make sure they eat pussy?

I told her I was lusting over her body. And wanted to have my way with her. I told her I was putting all my cards on the table.

I took out $40 (total of $80 into this project now) grabbing her left hand and right hand and slipped the $40 into her right hand.

I took her left hand and placed it inside my shorts. On my cock.

I told her I would give her the $40 if she went down on my cock.

Using her hand. And mine I pulled my cock out and watched this little 19 year old water at the mouth.

She looked at me, looked at my cock and then looked at the money.

I grabbed another $20 and put that in her shirt right where I had placed the other. And then pulled her left tit out of her bra. Pulling down her shirt just enough for me to kiss her nipple.

She moaned. She told me she was not a working girl.did not want to go through with this. What would people think. Blah blah blah.

I reached to her and and grabbed my $40 back. But she held on to it. Looking at me. Wondering what was next.

I told her. I really could not afford this myself. But I wanted to help her out and have some fun

I then went back to my wallet and grabbed another $40 and told her I would give her this as well. And climbed in the back of the van.

She looked at me. Looked at my wallet, looked at my cock which was now hard as a rock standing straight in the air as I awaited her decision.

She climbed in the back and sat down on her knees in front of me. Grabbed my cock with her hand and kissed the tip

I pulled her close and began kissing her passionately. And told her that I wanted to make sure she felt good first.

I traded spots with her. She did not even realize it at first. And then pulled down her shorts.

I kissed her inner thigh and then stuck my finger inside of her mouth.

As she started sucking. I used my other hand and pulled her panties aside. This gal smelled great.

I pulled my now wet finger from her mouth and began using it to massage her pussy lips. Going ever so slowly, teasingly to the clit.

I then followed the same pattern with my tongue. I reached her clit and spread her pussy lips as wide as I could and began a slow lick up and down side to side. And felt her clit rise for the occasion.

Pulling that into my mouth with aggression. I sucked it for all it was worth and began finger fucking her tight little hole.

I pulled her body off the seat just enough that I could stick another finger into her ass. She was moaning and groaning and then I heard a whimper. What. Hey. Um. I stopped and told her to relax. This is supposed to feel good for you.

I took my two fingers and massaged that skin between the pussy and ass. While flicking her clit with my tongue.

Over and over. I could feel her body start to sweat and then goosebumps. I felt her gyrate trying to pull that clit back. Away from my mouth

She had a tear in her eye. Screaming with satisfaction.

I asked if she was okay and she told me she never. In a million years. "I don't think I ever had an orgasm before."

I pulled her onto the floor and took her place on the bench seat and then placed her hand on my cock.

She went to town like a champ.

She gave pretty good head. As I was getting closer I asked her if she would swallow for me.

She told me she thinks that is gross. And I asked her " what do you think I just did for you?"

As I kept pumping her mouth I felt the cum begin to boil and grabbed the back of her head and pressed it into my body.

I told her to try and lick my balls as I am deep in your mouth.

She tried. And as she kept trying I dump my load right in her mouth.

She pulled back a little and I coached her into staying down on my cock.

A few minutes later and she was breathing normally again. Staring at me.

I asked her if she was ready for more. And her face was one of bewilderment.

I had her turn around and bring her ass close to me. I took my cock and slid it into her nice little fuck hole.

I told her to bring her ass back to me thrusting harder and harder each time. And soon enough we had a great little rhythm going.

I kept spitting on her ass. Letting it drop down onto my cock as I watched her slide me in and out. And then I took my thumb and dropped it inside of her lubed asshole.

I turned it in such a way that I could rub my cock as it was sliding in and out. She started getting into this.

I dropped down to my knees now in full doggy style almost crushing my arm and reached around and pulled her tits out of her bra while riding her.

I begain pinching her nipple first the left then using my other hand, pulling it from her ass. And doing the right.

I pulled her hair as she came back on my cock and told her I wanted to do one last thing.

I asked her if she wanted to let me take her like no man ever did or will

She groaned a simple answer. YES

I pushed her forward and popped out. As she came back I quickly guided my cock right into her ass

She screamed. And I already had my hand massaging her clit.

She stopped and I told her it was okay. Just take it easy

Sadly I wish I was able to contain myself more. As that ass was tight. But I lasted only a few more minutes.

I came inside her ass and sat with my cock there for a few minutes as I kissed her back. Massaged her clit and tits

As we finally were getting dressed I asked her how she felt her words were

"finally like a woman" I asked her if she was spoiled and she said I don't think I will find a man around here that will ever get me to do that again.

I told her if you like getting paid- I am happy to oblige when I come through town.

For now I think I will keep this one to myself for a short bit. Break her into the idea. But it won't be long until I know she can be shared and happy to grab your money as well