PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Mark Novak
10-05-06, 16:56
Hit the club on Belmont for the first time Saturday. Interesting opens after 8pm, sees like a safe club. Had four girls working all cute, nothing extra special. Dances are $5, lots of rubbing, show some tit and pussy. Had dances on couch so they had to lay all over you to complete the dance. Anyone else visit the other clubs in the area?

CCYoungsTown
11-20-06, 11:43
Went to Arnolds on Friday night. They had four girls working with all the girls nice looking. One girl has a lot of TATS which is a turn off to me, but I know some guys like that. The girls dance naked on the stage allowing you to get a close up of their private parts. Topless lap dances are $5 and I would recommend getting one from Tia who use to work at the Brickhouse. No extras are available, but overall I had a good time.

Datyman
03-13-07, 20:55
Allright guys, I know Im a rookie, but I am really interested in the BrickHouse...

I've read the stories with memberships, etc, and I am currently trying to find out who I might know that may be a member to get me in...

So is it just a regular bar with girls there? Or is it an actual members only strip club?

Fill a newbie in!

Datyman
03-21-07, 19:44
Is anything going on in Youngstown anymore? No activity in here for sure! I have not seen any SW either. And zero tolerance is over!

Lazyiguana
03-22-07, 12:32
I've come to believe that the brickhouse is merely a rumor, I mean I lived down there for 22yrs(until 3yrs ago) I figure I would have heard of it once, before I came to this board. All the stuff we get on here is from people saying,"my friend says..." "oh I went there here is something to make you jealous..."
I'm not saying it is all BS, but if it was anything like what it has been laid out as I would have heard of it, people(at least on this board) would know slightly more, but vague general information is all we get.

Allright guys, I know Im a rookie, but I am really interested in the BrickHouse...

I've read the stories with memberships, etc, and I am currently trying to find out who I might know that may be a member to get me in...

So is it just a regular bar with girls there? Or is it an actual members only strip club?

Fill a newbie in!

Datyman
03-22-07, 22:57
I drove by the place tonight. The parking lot was full and the parking lot door looked wide open.

Next time I guess I'll just see if they let me in!

CCYoungsTown
03-23-07, 15:25
I've come to believe that the brickhouse is merely a rumor, I mean I lived down there for 22yrs(until 3yrs ago) I figure I would have heard of it once, before I came to this board. All the stuff we get on here is from people saying,"my friend says..." "oh I went there here is something to make you jealous..."
I'm not saying it is all BS, but if it was anything like what it has been laid out as I would have heard of it, people(at least on this board) would know slightly more, but vague general information is all we get.

Brickhouse used to be the Youngstown Sportsman Club. The Sportsman Club used to be a Wednesday after work only club that developed into a 5-6 day a week club. I have been a member for over 15 years. The owner sold the business to one of his bartenders a several years ago, she remodelled the place, and re-named it the Brickhouse. It is located on Gibson accross from the sewage plant (go figure). The place is drive, but it is a nice drive. The only way to become a member is to know a member. It stays under the radar by design.

Datyman
03-23-07, 18:42
Thanks for the clarification CCYoungsTown... I'm still trying to find someone I know who is a member... I've been very careful of who I am asking, but so far, the people who I think would "qualify" have never heard of the place.

Any advice for a new guy just getting started?

Little One
04-11-07, 01:44
I was on my way back from my Aunt house. I noted a strip clup was open just past the point were 82 and 62 intersect (Masury). Does anyone have any information on this club?

Datyman
04-11-07, 22:12
Possibly Club Pink?

JackOff
04-11-07, 23:29
I have never been there but I think that you are refering to " CLUB PINK" . It's a byob place as they sell no alcohol.. Thats all I know.

Little One
05-09-07, 09:15
was back down to the valley over the weekend. the place is called "club pink". does anyone have any info on this place? i was not able to get away from the family and visit this club. any idea of $$ and talent?

i did note that the s. harold had a story on **** strippers working. paper did offer one possitive in stating this was the only police report for the place. the paper also said that the strip club actually filled the complaint against the **** worker.

i was also over the pa boarder between sharpsville and greenvie on rt18. saw a club called headliners. any information on this club? use to be a real nasty place but looked cleand up. also saw a lot of cars in the parking lot and this was early in the evening 7:00.

anyone have any experienc with sw in this area?

Datyman
05-20-07, 08:58
Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop a line and let you guys know there were quite a few new dancers at 76 this weekend. A couple were very nice looking as well!

Has anyone ever had luck with extra services there?

Datyman
06-30-07, 11:35
I was actually surprised! $10 cover, but if when you take your own beer in with you, you've really spent a lot less at the end of the night.

There were not a ton of girls working last night, (maybe 7 or so) and of those there were a couple of sixes and sevens.

Extra services seemed like they would have been available from a few of them, but I didn't have enough $ on me to TOFTT. Maybe next time guys.

Overall, this place exceeded my expectations, and I am sure that I will be returning in the near future.

Little One
07-04-07, 17:57
Stopped in at Club Pink on Friday. Time was arround 7:30. Not a sole in the place. The women behind the bar (?BYOB) was not very friendly and wasn't giving out any info on the place. She said there were a couple of girls in the dressing room. Waited to see if anyone would materialize. After 15 minutes no girls showed up so I left. Came back about 9:30. The same 2 cars and only those 2 cars were in the parking lot. Did not go back in.

Datyman
07-05-07, 20:11
Hey Littleone. Sorry to hear about your trouble. We got there about 11 or so and there were only a few cars in the lot. Once inside, there were probably about 10 other guys in the place. Two girls dancing at a time and a few walking around. Probably seven girls total. They did mention that they didn't have their normal number of girls working that night.

I'll definitely be going back.

Datyman
08-08-07, 21:40
Been back to club pink twice since my last report. On a Friday night and on a Saturday night. You wouldn't believe the difference. The friday was dead, but the Saturday was packed! The strangest thing is it almost seemed that there were just as many female customers there as male!

The best part of the night is when they do a segment called musical chairs :)
Lots of great interaction!

Datyman
09-04-07, 22:08
Check this past Sunday's Vindy. The Brickhouse has an ad to employ some new dancers. All you members, let us know if anything new starts working! The rest of us will still be stuck outside!

Datyman
09-06-07, 09:56
Article from the Vindy

Work to resume on Austintown strip club at I-80

The strip club's owner
estimates the business will open in about nine weeks.

By ED RUNYAN

VINDICATOR STAFF WRITER

YOUNGSTOWN — Construction workers will be able to return as early as today to the future location of Go Go Girls Cabaret in Austintown, after a negotiated agreement between county and township officials in federal court Tuesday.

The settlement came after Magistrate George Limbert of Youngstown District Court asked the parties to work out a settlement to the lawsuit Robert Neill of Youngstown filed last week. The lawsuit said the business, in a 5,000-square-foot building attached to the Best Value Inn & Suites, will feature "live, exotic striptease dancing."

Neill filed the suit against the Austintown Fire Department and Jeffrey Uroseva, chief building official for Mahoning County. The township and county each issued stop-work orders after workers began renovating the former nightclub and restaurant for use as a cabaret in early June.

Atty. Martin Yavorcik, representing Neill, said the agreement will be filed today and sets guidelines for the remodeling project.

The lawsuit said Austintown Fire Lt. Richard Milliron issued a stop-work order July 9 because Neill was carrying out demolition without submitting all of the drawings required or applying for all permits needed.

The lawsuit called Milliron's interpretation of the township's fire codes "absurd" and suggested that the township's actions were "motivated by a desire to suppress the free speech rights" of the club.

Township's response

Township Administrator Mike Dockry said that the stop-work orders the club received were issued because Neill failed to follow fire and building codes and that the actions had nothing to do with the type of business Neill plans to operate.

"The same rules apply" to any type of business that might have tried to open at the location — whether it was a restaurant, bar or "gentleman's club" of this type, he said.

Yavorcik said the agreement came after Magistrate Limbert told the parties, "Let's just work this out."

Yavorcik said Limbert told him, "You can do this [open a cabaret], but you've got to do it right."

A cabaret is allowed under the zoning in place at the former Pasquale's Restaurant and Lounge on Clarkins Drive, on the north side of Interstate 80, just off of state route 46, according to the lawsuit. Michael Kurilla, Austintown Township zoning officer, issued the business a certificate of occupancy July 31. It permits an "adult cabaret," the suit said.

The venture will be in a building being leased to Neill that is attached to the Best Value Inn and Suites.

Neill, who said he does not operate any other businesses in the area, estimated that it may take nine more weeks to complete the remodeling and open the club.

Linette Stratford, an assistant county prosecutor who handled the negotiations on behalf of the building department and the township, said she would not comment on the agreement until it became formal today.

Work to resume

A copy of the agreement provided by Yavorcik said the stop-work orders will be revoked, allowing painting, trim, woodworking and mirror installation to resume on interior walls.

Construction documents must be submitted before certain other renovations can be carried out, the agreement says.

Shelley Stevens, general manager of the Comfort Inn & Resorts just east of the strip club, said she would have preferred that such a business not locate next to her hotel.

"We're a very family-oriented business," she said, explaining that it hosts a large number of weddings and reunions and has provided housing to a large number of out-of-town softball players during recent national softball tournaments played in the area.

runyan@vindy.com

Badboy330
10-03-07, 21:00
Where is Club Pink?

Datyman
10-06-07, 12:40
Club Pink is located in Mausury - Not too far from Hubbard!

Badboy330
11-02-07, 21:44
Went to Arnolds on Friday night. They had four girls working with all the girls nice looking. One girl has a lot of TATS which is a turn off to me, but I know some guys like that. The girls dance naked on the stage allowing you to get a close up of their private parts. Topless lap dances are $5 and I would recommend getting one from Tia who use to work at the Brickhouse. No extras are available, but overall I had a good time.Where is this Arnolds place?

Mw Jrp
11-03-07, 08:27
Located at Smiths Corners; off I-680 south, Reserve Road east to Rt 170 (Youngstown-Pittsburgh Rd) south about 1000 yards on the west side of the country road. Girls come on about 9pm and they put the pink right up to your nose for $1 per dance. Palace in the Pines is even faster; they start out nude and spread it all. Plus at the Palace, for $10 + tip PD, I've had BBBJ, DATY, fingers in the ****. PD's are $10. Palace is on Rt 224 about 1 mile east of Rt616; putting it about 1000 yards from the PA border. Happy Lapping, MW

Datyman
11-03-07, 16:39
lol, I made friends with the bouncer in the front of the palace one night.

He pointed out who to take for a PD and what all would happen :)

The Palace is located on rt 422 though, not 224!

BillFromOhio
11-03-07, 18:12
Palace is on rt 422, not 224. East side of Youngstown

Badboy330
11-03-07, 23:29
Located at Smiths Corners; off I-680 south, Reserve Road east to Rt 170 (Youngstown-Pittsburgh Rd) south about 1000 yards on the west side of the country road. Girls come on about 9pm and they put the pink right up to your nose for $1 per dance. Palace in the Pines is even faster; they start out nude and spread it all. Plus at the Palace, for $10 + tip PD, I've had BBBJ, DATY, fingers in the ****. PD's are $10. Palace is on Rt 224 about 1 mile east of Rt616; putting it about 1000 yards from the PA border. Happy Lapping, MWI haven't been to the palace in a minute. Hows the talent there? Arnolds ?

Badboy330
12-09-07, 02:53
Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop a line and let you guys know there were quite a few new dancers at 76 this weekend. A couple were very nice looking as well!

Has anyone ever had luck with extra services there?I was just there this evening fucking seen this hot girl named cameron any one have any luck with extras with her?

Harleyman1234
02-24-08, 21:12
Any information on getting take out from club 76? I've been hearing its available but don't know from who or what the rates are. Any information would be great.

Badboy330
02-27-08, 17:54
Any information on getting take out from club 76? I've been hearing its available but don't know from who or what the rates are. Any information would be great.Yeah I'd like to know myself Harleyman! we got to get to the bottom of this.

Harleyman1234
02-28-08, 14:42
Yeah I'd like to know myself Harleyman! We got to get to the bottom of this. Hey badboy,

I do know people that Cameron and the say that she is just all talk and no show, but will take your money while she talks the talk.

Hey badboy do you know any girls that are full service at any place. I hear skippers club but the girls are not the best looking.

OhioHunter
02-29-08, 16:19
Anyone been to or heard about the new club at America's Best Value Inn at 46 & 80? I saw it on the news the other night because Austintown Twp. Was complaining about their banners and bright paint. Looked interesting.

Datyman
03-01-08, 03:30
Anyone been to or heard about the new club at America's Best Value Inn at 46 & 80? I saw it on the news the other night because Austintown Twp. Was complaining about their banners and bright paint. Looked interesting.From what I have heard, this place is not what its cut out to be. I have avoided this place on the advice given. I did hear that you can get a "fantasy dance" for $100 bucks though. I guess they dress up in costumes, which isn't my thing.

Badboy330
03-04-08, 17:42
Hey badboy,

I do know people that Cameron and the say that she is just all talk and no show, but will take your money while she talks the talk.

Hey badboy do you know any girls that are full service at any place. I hear skippers club but the girls are not the best looking.Well harleyman I really dong know of any dine out services offered at any clubs in the area.

Shakerguy
03-04-08, 20:38
Anyone have a recent report on the Brick House? I haven't been in there since last October and wanted to know who they have working.

Datyman
03-05-08, 23:19
Anyone have a recent report on the Brick House? I haven't been in there since last October and wanted to know who they have working.Any suggestion on how I can get a membership here?

I'm not having much luck.

CCYoungsTown
03-06-08, 11:48
Anyone have a recent report on the Brick House? I haven't been in there since last October and wanted to know who they have working.

Stopped there last night. I have not been there for months. Place had only a few customers. Four girls working. Three new white girls, 2 out of the three I thought were nice. Everyone'e taste is different. Ti (black girl) still working. As far as a membership, need some one to vouch for you.

Vitrea
03-08-08, 14:50
I was there Saturday night. Pretty decent line up but the dances are pricey compared to contact you get. I did get a dance from Cameron and few dances from Rex. IMHO Rex was the hottest dancer there. Mild contact at the $20/dance in the "VIP" are next to the bar, which is not nude. The nude dances in the booths are $25/2 songs but apparently NO contact. I did not try but my friend who tried it got NO contact, just a show, which sucks.

Bar area is laid back and drinks are pretty decent at $6/drink. Go to this place to hangout and watch some naked chicks but do not expect mileage. We moved on to Babylon

Vitrea
03-08-08, 14:55
This club's decor and ambience is much more upscale. Which, frankly, surprised me. Drinks and music are good and even the food was very good. They actually have formal stage and stage dances...

I found a few cuties. I took candy downstairs for $35/3 songs and after that it is $15/song. One sided contact, but better than Club 76. I had a great time with her. Tried Mary Jane also. She is cuter than Candy but less contact so I stopped after the three songs. Bottom line: I don't think I am going to drive all the way Cleveland anymore.

Hdrk55
03-10-08, 12:03
Stopped there last night. I have not been there for months. Place had only a few customers. Four girls working. Three new white girls, 2 out of the three I thought were nice. Everyone'e taste is different. Ti (black girl) still working. As far as a membership, need some one to vouch for you. Would love to get in this place. Anyone sponser me? Heard some good stories about this place are they true?

Cmh Hound
03-31-08, 12:59
Hit 76 last week while in town. It was around 5 and they had 2 girls working, neither very attractive. Neither was dancing, either. Was pretty disappointed. I would have hit the MP if I had more time. Stopped by the bookstore but not really into guys standing around outside booths, but to each his own.

Anyone know any strip clubs that are open weekdays during the day? I tend to be in the area in the afternoon.

Thanks

Torchkit
03-31-08, 17:20
Stopped by the bookstore but not really into guys standing around outside booths, but to each his own.Is that some kind of fag gathering place?

Mw Jrp
03-31-08, 17:46
Hit 76 last week while in town. It was around 5 and they had 2 girls working, neither very attractive. Neither was dancing, either. Was pretty disappointed. I would have hit the MP if I had more time. Stopped by the bookstore but not really into guys standing around outside booths, but to each his own.

Anyone know any strip clubs that are open weekdays during the day? I tend to be in the area in the afternoon.

Thanks

Palace is open at night about 8pm. I've had take out, BBBJTCWS, in the back nude section. Best in Ohio. Equals Bogarts & Henry's 8th South in Michigan. It would be worth the stay over. I have not been there since new law's in effect as I have graduated to sw's which are a sure thing, sort of, and a bit cheaper.
Godd hunting. MW

Cmh Hound
04-01-08, 12:09
Palace is open at night about 8pm. I've had take out, BBBJTCWS, in the back nude section. Best in Ohio. Equals Bogarts & Henry's 8th South in Michigan. It would be worth the stay over. I have not been there since new law's in effect as I have graduated to sw's which are a sure thing, sort of, and a bit cheaper.
Godd hunting. MWThanks for the info. I'll be staying over tomorrow night so I may hit it. Could you PM or post some good SW area's? I'm from columbus and familiar with those, but y-town is new to me.

Cmh Hound
04-04-08, 12:13
Went to the palace last night. Pretty dead. One girl in front, Dutchess, very hot, great bod and great dancer.

In back, 2 girls, serena and maddie. Both Hot. Serena has the biggest pussy lips I've ever seen and didn't mind pulling them open for me. I was rushed or would have gotten a private.

Mw Jrp
04-05-08, 08:44
Went to the palace last night. Pretty dead. One girl in front, Dutchess, very hot, great bod and great dancer.

In back, 2 girls, serena and maddie. Both Hot. Serena has the biggest pussy lips I've ever seen and didn't mind pulling them open for me. I was rushed or would have gotten a private.

The hottie I had a 9-10 months ago was named Mercedes 23yo, long black hair, 5'4", great build, firm C's, and the FATEST pussy lips I've ever seen. They are stunning. Love'em. Your Serena's coochie sounds similar. Might they be the same girl? My guess is Mercedes is gone to the streets or moved out of town. We got kicked out of the little rooms in the back for BBBJ, but she came out & finished me off in the car. Then I dropped her off at a BF. The night before Mercedes finished the BBBJTCWS in the little room. I think she pissed the scheduler guy off by leaving early with take-out action the nights before, so he busted her/us.
A few weeks later one of the girls, who remebered the incident that night, said I would not be interrupted in the back tonight. Mercedes was not there that night. She was correct and a different girl real long black, dark drown curly hair, 22yo, 5'6" slender, gave a BBBJ .40 + .20 for 2 songs. Funny part was there was a girl on a guys lap across the little hall in another cubicle, nothing but beads for little privacy. I was getting my money's worth and that guy was just talking. Not even fondling or fingering.
IMHO, this sleepy place in the back is great, unless things have changed. I'd love to hear if Mercedes is back and if the extras are still the norm for the Palace.
MW

Cmh Hound
04-05-08, 16:56
The hottie I had a 9-10 months ago was named Mercedes 23yo, long black hair, 5'4", great build, firm C's, and the FATEST pussy lips I've ever seen. They are stunning. Love'em. Your Serena's coochie sounds similar. Might they be the same girl? My guess is Mercedes is gone to the streets or moved out of town. We got kicked out of the little rooms in the back for BBBJ, but she came out & finished me off in the car. Then I dropped her off at a BF. The night before Mercedes finished the BBBJTCWS in the little room. I think she pissed the scheduler guy off by leaving early with take-out action the nights before, so he busted her/us.

A few weeks later one of the girls, who remebered the incident that night, said I would not be interrupted in the back tonight. Mercedes was not there that night. She was correct and a different girl real long black, dark drown curly hair, 22yo, 5'6" slender, gave a BBBJ .40 + .20 for 2 songs. Funny part was there was a girl on a guys lap across the little hall in another cubicle, nothing but beads for little privacy. I was getting my money's worth and that guy was just talking. Not even fondling or fingering.

IMHO, this sleepy place in the back is great, unless things have changed. I'd love to hear if Mercedes is back and if the extras are still the norm for the Palace.
MWDamn, next time I'm getting a private!

ScratchDent
04-06-08, 21:39
I'm originally from the Y-town area. Only five years ago and can't remember a Palace. Still not too far away and might be worth a little drive. If ya'll don't mind where are the general whereabouts?

Mw Jrp
04-07-08, 07:49
I'm originally from the Y-town area. Only five years ago and can't remember a Palace. Still not too far away and might be worth a little drive. If ya'll don't mind where are the general whereabouts?On Rt 422, 1/2 mile E. of Rt 616, right before the Pa. border on the northside of street. 330-536-9266 for hours of business. Used to be 8pm and later. MW

ScratchDent
04-09-08, 10:51
Thanks Mw, think I might be heading up that way in the next week or so, work allowing. For some. Research. Much appreciation on the local.

Badboy330
05-29-08, 19:23
Thanks Mw, think I might be heading up that way in the next week or so, work allowing. For some. Research. Much appreciation on the local.FYI, the place is a dump.

Datyman
06-02-08, 18:55
FYI, the place is a dump.The place may be dated... but c'mon, it isn't THAT bad!

It can be a really fun place to go on the right night!

Badboy330
06-03-08, 19:11
The place may be dated... but c'mon, it isn't THAT bad!

It can be a really fun place to go on the right night!Maybe i just meant to say the girls are dump

akron6
07-04-08, 17:56
I will be in the area in a few weeks and was thinking of stopping at the Palace. It has been a few years since I have been there and was wondering if the customer interaction was still good in the back.

Badboy330
11-11-08, 22:47
Visited go go s tonite for a few beers. About 5 girls all under a 5 on my scale. None of them approached me a for a dance. Neither did I really want one.

Houndog
11-29-08, 03:00
Badboy,

You should have stuck around. As the night went on the place got better. More patrons ( a lot of couples), and more entertainers.

Backroom 1/2 hour, $ + .40 for BBBJCIM. That is a little steep from where I come from, but it is the best I have found in the Y-Town area.

Happy trails, be safe.

Markus S
11-29-08, 23:49
Visited go go s tonite for a few beers. About 5 girls all under a 5 on my scale. None of them approached me a for a dance. Neither did I really want one.Can somebody clue me in on this? I've done some research and can't find anything out about this club. Maybe its because I'm from PA, but I spend a lot of time in OH and thought I knew all the clubs worth knowing.

Markus

Badboy330
12-27-08, 19:43
Can somebody clue me in on this? I've done some research and can't find anything out about this club. Maybe its because I'm from PA, but I spend a lot of time in OH and thought I knew all the clubs worth knowing.

MarkusAs soon as you get off of the highway there its straight through the light. Basically on the other side of the highway besides that mexican joint. Check it out man nothing special over there.

Datyman
12-27-08, 21:55
Can somebody clue me in on this? I've done some research and can't find anything out about this club. Maybe its because I'm from PA, but I spend a lot of time in OH and thought I knew all the clubs worth knowing.

MarkusJust go to Club 76 in Austintown.

Look across the freeway to see the spotlights in the sky.

That is GoGos

Badboy330
01-26-09, 16:55
Visited the lampost lounge on Saturday! Got 2 new sisters that are pretty cute! The owner got rid of that crazy bf of hers. What a whack job. Worth checking out, 5 dollar lapdances you can't go wrong here.

BillFromOhio
02-25-09, 21:36
I have heard from a few people that there are extras available at go go's.

Can anyone else back this up?

Badboy330
02-26-09, 18:34
I have heard from a few people that there are extras available at go go's.

Can anyone else back this up?Yeah I've heard you can get a BJ in the back room.

It's kind of pricey.

i would look around in the threads.

Badboy330
02-26-09, 18:34
Badboy,

You should have stuck around. As the night went on the place got better. More patrons ( a lot of couples), and more entertainers.

Backroom 1/2 hour, $ + .40 for BBBJCIM. That is a little steep from where I come from, but it is the best I have found in the Y-Town area.

Happy trails, be safe.Read this one squiggy.

Tickled60
03-28-09, 15:52
Does anyone have any info on the Golden Girls. My friend just called and says she works there now and to stop by. I guess its a private residence where they do Private dances. Just wanted to know if anyone has visited and if so how and how much?

Tickled60
03-29-09, 14:06
Have a friend who just got a job at Golden Girls and wants me to stop by. Does anyone have any helpful info on this place. I hear they do private dances at a private location.

Badboy330
03-29-09, 21:26
Have a friend who just got a job at Golden Girls and wants me to stop by. Does anyone have any helpful info on this place. I hear they do private dances at a private location.I've never heard of this place where is located?

Yetti
04-23-09, 09:36
I noticed that Club 76 now has a VIP area and I was just wondering if anyone on here has checked it out to see if it is worthwhile. I'm hoping there has to be at least a few struggling dancers.

Squiggy
04-27-09, 08:23
Have a friend who just got a job at Golden Girls and wants me to stop by. Does anyone have any helpful info on this place. I hear they do private dances at a private location.

The ad in the Vindicator implies they come to you. Does your "friend" do extras for $$$ ?

The S Files
05-06-09, 20:50
Gogo apears to be closed. Club 76. VIP was $150. Hands could roam every where but the pearly gates. I hinted at extras or contact info for take out. No go. Will try another dancer next week.

DL

Badboy330
05-13-09, 19:18
Gogo apears to be closed. Club 76. VIP was $150. Hands could roam every where but the pearly gates. I hinted at extras or contact info for take out. No go. Will try another dancer next week.

DLI since when has 76 had a vip area?

Mysteryman
05-16-09, 23:35
Anyword on Tiffany's in North Lima, Top shelf women?

I've been by there a few times, rarely do I see many cars any extras ?

Badboy330
05-18-09, 20:13
Anyword on Tiffany's in North Lima, Top shelf women?

I've been by there a few times, rarely do I see many cars any extras ?Rip off in my own opionion.

Ohio Searcher
05-19-09, 06:45
Never been a big fan.

Club 76 is a lot better.

That Guy Guy
08-02-09, 17:32
Take out is available at the 76. The key is to be subtly suggestive and wait for the girls reaction. Some will do take out-some won't; however, the weekends seem to be the best time to get it.

Hungarian Hunk
10-15-09, 16:45
Anybody remember 2 blonde twins that used to dance at the Christies (now Tiffanys) in North Lima and at the Christies near Mountaineer. Last I heard was that they were living in Canton. My buddy and I hooked up with them several times in the past. I live in Florida now and up in Ohio for the week visiting family

Jon Doe1
10-16-09, 12:31
Anybody remember 2 blonde twins that used to dance at the Christies (now Tiffanys) in North Lima and at the Christies near Mountaineer. Last I heard was that they were living in Canton. My buddy and I hooked up with them several times in the past. I live in Florida now and up in Ohio for the week visiting familyI'd be very interested too, as canton would be a nice option for me if these girls are around: Twins!

Hungarian Hunk
10-17-09, 20:45
Never been a big fan.

Club 76 is a lot better.It was too pricey when it was Christies and it was pricey when it became Tifaanys before I left Ohio and moved to Florida.

Skyking 69
10-18-09, 11:01
I'd be very interested too, as canton would be a nice option for me if these girls are around: Twins!If they are the two that I'm thinking of, I've seen them advertising on back page quite regularly in the Canton area.

Good Luck!

More Cum For U
10-18-09, 21:22
I know who you are speaking of Hungarian. I have not seen them advertised on BP, but I remember the smaller sister that I seen while going to that place. I actually seen while in Chester Wva. They were both there that night. I use to have a number for the smaller sister named Amy (atleast stage name) but have not heard from her in a long time. I changed phones and no longer have her number either. They were very nice and were a very good time.
If they are the two that I'm thinking of, I've seen them advertising on back page quite regularly in the Canton area.

Good Luck!

Hungarian Hunk
10-20-09, 19:51
I know who you are speaking of Hungarian. I have not seen them advertised on BP, but I remember the smaller sister that I seen while going to that place. I actually seen while in Chester Wva. They were both there that night. I use to have a number for the smaller sister named Amy (atleast stage name) but have not heard from her in a long time. I changed phones and no longer have her number either. They were very nice and were a very good time.Yes I remember meeting I believe Amy at Christies (now Tiffanys) about 5 years ago. Actually got CFS and anal from her in the back room

Badboy330
12-21-09, 02:25
Me and a few pals went out this evening to visit a local favorite of strip club of ours 76, man were we disappointed. Theres was about 7 girls working only 2 that were eye catchers if you know what I mean not even 1 girl came to our table to see if we wanted a private or vip dance. Horrrible feel this evening. Ordered some appetizers and had a few drinks overall food was good and our blonde older waitress was very nice. Will not visit again. Seems now too strippers are too good for a regular joe tryn to get the jimmy hard!

Mw Jrp
12-22-09, 11:35
I'd try Go Go's. It was hopping a couple Saturday's ago. No cover that I noticed; I walked right in. I didn't stay long enough to really see what was going on, never had a soda or anything, just a quick look around. But if 30-40 guys are there plus 8-10 strippers, and they spread the coochie, the privates must be good. There were also a couple, couples there too. I stopped in because I passed it on my way to amp central. I'd like to hear the inside scoop on the place. MW

Me and a few pals went out this evening to visit a local favorite of strip club of ours 76, man were we disappointed. Theres was about 7 girls working only 2 that were eye catchers if you know what I mean not even 1 girl came to our table to see if we wanted a private or vip dance. Horrrible feel this evening. Ordered some appetizers and had a few drinks overall food was good and our blonde older waitress was very nice. Will not visit again. Seems now too strippers are too good for a regular joe tryn to get the jimmy hard!

That Guy Guy
12-23-09, 14:34
Badboy 330,

The girls at the 76 always approach men who are alone at first. You also have a better chance of getting a dance the closer you sit to the stage. Don't be afraid to be aggressive with the girls. Once they know you aren't just their to drink with your buddies (happens allot) they will give you all the attention you need.

Streg2
12-30-09, 19:22
I have been to 76 quite a few times. Stopped by last nite and met up with a lady that remembered me from before. Never gotton any extras there. Last nite I had a lap dance from a sweet 20yo then took her to the vip room and there was no contact there. tryed to get something to go but all she said was you need to go to go-go's cause a friend of her's works there and does it all the time.

Streg2
01-05-10, 04:32
Now this place beets the 76 club hands down. Plenty of sweety pies. Took a 9 blond to the VIP and had lots a fun. Other very pretty ladys.

Buddy Fun
01-13-10, 14:19
Now this place beets the 76 club hands down. Plenty of sweety pies. Took a 9 blond to the VIP and had lots a fun. Other very pretty ladys.Is this a topless or nude club?

Buddy Fun
01-13-10, 14:23
Anyone been out to the palace lately?

I haven't been there since mid summer and was looking for a current scouting report.

Woodworth
01-16-10, 10:49
With the weather breaking a little I decided to get out of the barn and having read some reports on here took a ride over to Club 76 last night. About twenty girls were working. Settled in with this one girl for awhile and learned the services and prices, which I was somewhat familiar with from this site. Decided the VIP was the best deal especially for .5 house fee for 1/2 hour. The girl expected a 1.5 tip which I thought to high got her down to 1 and was going to offer .75 or walk when this other drunken guy comes over and starts talking to her. I was very put off by this and even before that the girl told me she was very tired and even after I bought her a drink she was still pretty much dying on me.

With the hour getting late I began to search around and came to this girl named Candy or Kandy. I did not get the spelling. To do a VIP she expected 1 plus .5 to house. She said she would work for the money and so .5 to bartender and we were heading back to the VIP.

I should say she wasn't that pretty A or B cup, decent rear, a little fat on her belly and an OK face. She was 20 yo and kind of homespun looking which I found attractive. She was also short which I like, maybe 5 foot. It was dark in the club though when I saw her and I was somewhat desperate.

Anyway we locked the door and she got naked and started grinding away. I was soon down too my underwear and she was pawing Mr. Friendly. I was soon overcome by the power of her youth on Mr.Friendly and whipped him out. I asked for fs but she said aunt flo was in town so I said oral would be fine. She said she would not do anything till she had the money. We negotiated for a minute until I finally relented and did my usual trick of putting the money on the table. As I was going for protection she began pawing the money and I told her to get her hands off of it. She knocked a couple of bills on the floor and I had to pick them up and count them to reassure her. Somewhat incensed I covered Mr. Friendly (I'm pretty disease conscious) and told her to get to work. She went at it hard for a couple of minutes but her technique was poor. There was no eye contact and she did not work the boys with her free hand. I grabbed her head but I could tell she was not to happy with that. After maybe 3-4 minutes at the most I could see that her taste buds were being overcome by the filmy taste of the combination of latex and spermicide. I told her I wanted to to stand so she sat on the couch and continued in a very unsatisfactory manner.

I had had a enough and removed the lifesaver and began to jack it using my eyes to direct her action. Without to much trouble she ponied up her face. I love that quiet time before the explosion she had her eyes closed for the most part but opened them here ands there to see what was coming. We made a little eye contact and as I began to tense up a little tear came out of her right eye. As Mr. Friendly began to communicate his lecture I moved to within two inches of her face. Mr. Friendly's first sentence was uncontrolled crooked. She took it professionally enough but was utterly unprepared for Mr. Friendly's second report which came out like water from a squirt gun and hit her in the corner of her right eye by her nose and knocked her back on the couch. Mr. Friendly then lectured her breasts and chin about the depths of lake erie.

Completely covered she said I couldn't do that. I said why and she said because she had no way to wipe up. It indeed was a mess. She was buried and the couch was spotted like a leopard. She said she had no way to clean up and was utterly confounded. After her negotiating I should have made her rub it in but I'm not like that and the couch was a mess so I told her not to fear. I grabbed my spare rubber checked my keys and money and cell phone, and took the used rubber and wrapper and threw them under the couch.

Stripping naked I handed her my undershorts to do a modified no toilet paper in the pooper trick. She wiped up her face and body and I directed her to clean the couch. As she pretty much got herself together, I picked up her Newport Lights from the floor and she began to smoke one. She checked herself in the mirror and I wiped a couple of spare droplets from her neck.

We actually had a little time left and sat on the couch saying nothing. That is one thing I will say. I definately got my 1/2 hour so the house side is good. Soon though a knock came on the door and we walked out she headed for the changing room and I just left.

So CBJ with facial for a buck fifty. I know, a ripoff, but I think from my experience that I was in the ballpark for FS which to me would be almost acceptable. I also had not been out of the house in awhile so to me I was not to unsatisfied. Overall I don't think I would go back there with Candy again. There are better there. I'm not even sure I will even go back to this place although I really can't complain. It's kind of like a restaurant that is not to bad but that you really don't like. Candy did give me some info on Tiffany Dolls in North Lima as she had worked there for two weeks. I was tempted to go there after doing some reading but she told me it is very expensive with VIP 1.25 to house for 15min which is to rich for my blood.

Twelvestringz
02-02-10, 18:58
With the weather breaking a little I decided to get out of the barn and having read some reports on here took a ride over to Club 76 last night. About twenty girls were working. Settled in with this one girl for awhile and learned the services and prices, which I was somewhat familiar with from this site. Decided the VIP was the best deal especially for .5 house fee for 1/2 hour. The girl expected a 1.5 tip which I thought to high got her down to 1 and was going to offer .75 or walk when this other drunken guy comes over and starts talking to her. I was very put off by this and even before that the girl told me she was very tired and even after I bought her a drink she was still pretty much dying on me.

With the hour getting late I began to search around and came to this girl named Candy or Kandy. I did not get the spelling. To do a VIP she expected 1 plus .5 to house. She said she would work for the money and so .5 to bartender and we were heading back to the VIP.

I should say she wasn't that pretty A or B cup, decent rear, a little fat on her belly and an OK face. She was 20 yo and kind of homespun looking which I found attractive. She was also short which I like, maybe 5 foot. It was dark in the club though when I saw her and I was somewhat desperate.

Anyway we locked the door and she got naked and started grinding away. I was soon down too my underwear and she was pawing Mr. Friendly. I was soon overcome by the power of her youth on Mr.Friendly and whipped him out. I asked for fs but she said aunt flo was in town so I said oral would be fine. She said she would not do anything till she had the money. We negotiated for a minute until I finally relented and did my usual trick of putting the money on the table. As I was going for protection she began pawing the money and I told her to get her hands off of it. She knocked a couple of bills on the floor and I had to pick them up and count them to reassure her. Somewhat incensed I covered Mr. Friendly (I'm pretty disease conscious) and told her to get to work. She went at it hard for a couple of minutes but her technique was poor. There was no eye contact and she did not work the boys with her free hand. I grabbed her head but I could tell she was not to happy with that. After maybe 3-4 minutes at the most I could see that her taste buds were being overcome by the filmy taste of the combination of latex and spermicide. I told her I wanted to to stand so she sat on the couch and continued in a very unsatisfactory manner.

I had had a enough and removed the lifesaver and began to jack it using my eyes to direct her action. Without to much trouble she ponied up her face. I love that quiet time before the explosion she had her eyes closed for the most part but opened them here ands there to see what was coming. We made a little eye contact and as I began to tense up a little tear came out of her right eye. As Mr. Friendly began to communicate his lecture I moved to within two inches of her face. Mr. Friendly's first sentence was uncontrolled crooked. She took it professionally enough but was utterly unprepared for Mr. Friendly's second report which came out like water from a squirt gun and hit her in the corner of her right eye by her nose and knocked her back on the couch. Mr. Friendly then lectured her breasts and chin about the depths of lake erie.

Completely covered she said I couldn't do that. I said why and she said because she had no way to wipe up. It indeed was a mess. She was buried and the couch was spotted like a leopard. She said she had no way to clean up and was utterly confounded. After her negotiating I should have made her rub it in but I'm not like that and the couch was a mess so I told her not to fear. I grabbed my spare rubber checked my keys and money and cell phone, and took the used rubber and wrapper and threw them under the couch.

Stripping naked I handed her my undershorts to do a modified no toilet paper in the pooper trick. She wiped up her face and body and I directed her to clean the couch. As she pretty much got herself together, I picked up her Newport Lights from the floor and she began to smoke one. She checked herself in the mirror and I wiped a couple of spare droplets from her neck.

We actually had a little time left and sat on the couch saying nothing. That is one thing I will say. I definately got my 1/2 hour so the house side is good. Soon though a knock came on the door and we walked out she headed for the changing room and I just left.

So CBJ with facial for a buck fifty. I know, a ripoff, but I think from my experience that I was in the ballpark for FS which to me would be almost acceptable. I also had not been out of the house in awhile so to me I was not to unsatisfied. Overall I don't think I would go back there with Candy again. There are better there. I'm not even sure I will even go back to this place although I really can't complain. It's kind of like a restaurant that is not to bad but that you really don't like. Candy did give me some info on Tiffany Dolls in North Lima as she had worked there for two weeks. I was tempted to go there after doing some reading but she told me it is very expensive with VIP 1.25 to house for 15min which is to rich for my blood.Very, very nice update. I am headed through the area and find this post valuable. Thank you!

Ohio Searcher
02-14-10, 00:30
I saw the recent report of extras with Candy.

Has anyone else recieved the bonus?

I have not had that experience at 76.

Bruce180
03-08-10, 03:58
Is GO GO's trk. friendly, is it north or south of theT/A?

Woodworth
03-28-10, 16:28
I visited The Playground formerly Club Pink on 3-27-10. The club is located in Masury Ohio. It is off I 80 at exit 234B. From there you take 62 east 31/2 miles to Hubbard/Masury rd. exit. Loop around and the club is not even a quarter mile down on your right.

It is BYOB, a couple of gas stations are at the 234 exit, $5 to get in before midnight. I think it is more later. They keep your beer cold for you. Dances are 1 for.2, 3 for.5. Vips are 15 min .5, 30 min $, 1hr $.5.

I recommend getting there later. They are open til 4 and the bouncer said they get busy after the bars close. When I got there lot was full but only one other patron. Manager said he had 11 girls there though but it was early. I left to get beer and when I got back maybe 45 min later around 930. No girls were yet to be seen but it was about time to get going. One girl went onstage. A fat black or Puerto Rican stripper came over and started asking me questions. When she asked me my name I told her not to worry about it. She walked away in a huff but I was in no mood to humor a fat one. I gave her a beer later. A pretty white one came over, a newbie, a nice girl but I could tell she was not up to the task so after some pleasent conversation she went away. Nice girl but I felt she would bruise easy, emotionally that is.

About this time a tiny little blond came on stage. She was absolutely flat chested, with straight dirty blond shoulder length hair. She had a nice little behind and I felt her tattoos complimented her figure well, very well tattoed I guess you could say. I examined her cookie at length becoming very interested. As I gave her a dollar, she said her name was Destiny and I told her to come over to my table.

We spent a long time talking, so much so that she had to go back onstage. Not knowing the protocol but expecting value for my money, I vetted her thoroughly. From what I could see so far it was important to me that she was emotionally capable of the task. Gut feeling told me that FS wasn't going to happen but I still felt given the girl that this could be a good time. I asked if an hour would be to much work for her and she said she was up to it. I felt this was the best value so giving the bartender $.5 we went down the basement to a room with a couch a kitchen timer to make sure you get your moneys worth and no lock on the door. A bouncer had to guard the Vip when we were down there. I asked him if he wanted a beer since he was going to be there an hour. I had also asked Destiny previously if the payment to the bar was my only cost and she said yes.

I could see that Destiny was a little nervous but after a cigarette she went to work, getting totally naked. She backed onto my lap and began whisking away. Her petiteness provided just the right touch and she knew how to use her head. It wasn't long before this 100lb 26 yo had me hard. I really admired the way she did her job. She then settled on to my lap facing me so I could see her beautiful little pussy rubbing away on my still clothed little friend. Her expert technique soon had me numb with pleasure, my eyes rolling back, my tongue hanging out and my body melting into the couch. After about 15 min. I got up for a second and put on a rubber, telling her not to look. I zipped my pants back up but I certainly didn't feel like messing myself. She hopped right back on me alternating between her back facing me where I grabbed her buttocks, and sideways on my lap using the couch for leverage. All the while I gently ran my fingers over her body trying to show respect for this sweet little blond who packed so much punch. I don't know what she did but soon I was on the verge. She began applying a circular motion to my lap and soon the fire in my groin caused me to grunt with my body completely tensing up shortly thereafter. I cleaned up a little and as she smoked another cigarette, we came to terms with what happened. We had about twenty minutes left and I spent the time holding her. With a kiss on the head I ended our session 1 minute early. I could tell I had hurt her a bit, just a little bit. I felt bad.

Ok bottom line: $.5 one hour no FS no BJ just complete and total grindage til completion with a petite sexy blonde with a good attitude. To me Destiny was really fantastic, so good that I had to pleasure myself while I was writing this. It was very relaxed with no worry of STD for obvious reasons.

I highly recomend Destiny and have a good feeling about the other girls in general. I would say go out there give Destiny a spin, she is way worth it. I will say that I got the hint from her when she said the bouncer threw a guy who was with her out when he attempted to finger her. Oh yeah don't mess with the bouncer either. He's packin heat.

Woodworth
04-05-10, 18:38
Very pleased with my time at The Playground last week I went back this past saturday for more entertainment. I was disappointed to find only four dancers; one ugly, one ok and two pretty good. I stared at some good looking chatch for awhile and was very tempted to go in the basement with her but her lack of enthusiasm made me decide against it. The girl I was with last week, Destiny, was not there. After two hours I left.

I did spend some time talking to the bouncer and his helpers. I suppose you could say there are actually about five bouncers at this place. Everyone was real friendly but I did find out that after the bars close this place gets somewhat rowdy. If you want some lapdances then it is better to go early provided they are busy. On my way out one of the bouncers said goodnight offficer. It seems in their infinite wisdom that they somehow discovered I am a cop. I guess I will not be back for awhile maybe not at all but overall, great place.

On the way home I took the tour cruising by the Lampost Lounge on Belmont. I only saw two cars so I did not stop. Picked up the freeway and got off at 46 exit. I stopped in Go-go's. They have no cover there. There were plenty of people drinking the alcohol they serve. Some pretty girls were present too. I talked to this one not to good looking one and she said dances were .2 with $ for half hour VIP. Sounded ok and saw the area but they are camered up with this guy watching, oh well. It's not a bad place though.

Overall some reconnaissance for a losing night but I didn't think spending some money would be wise.

Woodworth
04-11-10, 18:21
With a little apprehension I went back to the Playground over the weekend. Everyone was real friendly but they have five bouncers ready to kick some butt with the after hour crowd they cater to. The girls were hiding in the dressing room but after an hour they started going on stage. Ended up doing a one hour VIP with Cali which was very simliar to the one I described with Destiny two weeks ago: $.5 no fs bj. Cali looked similar to Destiny but taller, meatier without being fat at all and shorter straight blonder hair. Cali was a actually pretty loving about the whole thing but she shorted me about ten minutes. By the time it was over though I didn't care. Basically it was like the porn you see on Cinemax, everything but the penetration. I came and hard. A joke: It was a GFE. I spent an hour rolling around with her and didn't get any! :( This is becoming my favorite place but it is a little weird here cause the girls aren't motivated in a way. Last week I said I would never be back but now I will probably get burn't out on this place. I highly recommend this place. I would consider it an alternative to escorts and amps.

Hdrk55
04-11-10, 21:28
With a little apprehension I went back to the Playground over the weekend. Everyone was real friendly but they have five bouncers ready to kick some butt with the after hour crowd they cater to. The girls were hiding in the dressing room but after an hour they started going on stage. Ended up doing a one hour VIP with Cali which was very simliar to the one I described with Destiny two weeks ago: $.5 no fs bj. Cali looked similar to Destiny but taller, meatier without being fat at all and shorter straight blonder hair. Cali was a actually pretty loving about the whole thing but she shorted me about ten minutes. By the time it was over though I didn't care. Basically it was like the porn you see on Cinemax, everything but the penetration. I came and hard. A joke: It was a GFE. I spent an hour rolling around with her and didn't get any! :( This is becoming my favorite place but it is a little weird here cause the girls aren't motivated in a way. Last week I said I would never be back but now I will probably get burn't out on this place. I highly recommend this place. I would consider it an alternative to escorts and amps.So what was the total cost?

Woodworth
04-13-10, 05:26
So what was the total cost?
a buck fifty to the bar for one hour no tip.

Yetti
04-13-10, 14:27
So what are Lexi or Destiny like in the VIP's? Any take out available.

Advisor29
05-03-10, 13:25
Anyone know if this place is still open?

Stopped by last November on Thursday night around 9 and it appeared closed.

Hdrk55
05-03-10, 14:21
a buck fifty to the bar for one hour no tip.For that you get the full monty at an AMP.

Woodworth
05-03-10, 22:26
For that you get the full monty at an AMP.
Yeah I know, haven't been back since. Never did amps, couple of SW over the years and one very bad escort exp. Just a strip club guy mostly. Yeah it is expensive and sometimes I feel dumb reporting but I guess it's my TOFTT. To me one thing about a strip club is that it is the one consistent place to get a caucasian girl, not that I have anything against others but AMPS well the name says everything and then for the $ were talking about backpage is unreliable. Any girl desperate enough to do incall/outcall usually has a serious drug habit and will steal as the reports attest. I also like to go around a little and see what the little towns around here have to offer. There is one place I am going to go when I get the chance that I know right now will be no FS or BJ but it is a cool place, once in a while mind you. The thing is too with a good little strip club alot of times it is the composition of the local partying crowd and you can sort of fall in with them if you want. Sometimes they do bike runs etc. I don't really hang out that much anymore but that's my perspective. Like aerosmith said, lifes the journey not the destination. The other thing is too, I used to worry about all the money I blew at the titty bar but added all up it is still nothing compared to money lost in other areas of my life. Well that's my ten cents and I think that strip clubs are a underutilized resource in general on here. Strip clubs do take more work and you have to know when to to say no but the results can be really good when you achieve success.

Hey buddy, I seen this Neru massage on a porn site do they do that at amps around here?

Torchkit
05-03-10, 23:12
I seen this Nuru massage on a porn site do they do that at amps around here?

Yes, some of the AMP girls will give you a slip 'n slide in the shower. But with soap, not the seaweed gel Nuru brags about.

Hdrk55
05-03-10, 23:15
Yes, some of the AMP girls will give you a slip 'n slide in the shower. But with soap, not the seaweed gel Nuru brags about.Yea. Seems like all the girls do slip and slide at Sun.

Bruce180
06-10-10, 01:29
Was there last weekend talked with a short white girl with black hair, kinda cute. Got that 15.00 one song an dance I gave her a 20.00 look for my change back she started dancing then and brag about how good she was then left. I was going to call her on that but didn't. Had not been there in close to 2yrs. looks like I will not be back any times soon. The girls don't look that great there any ways. They don't look that great and they are not that friendly two reasons not to go.

BillFromOhio
06-13-10, 01:24
Brucie,

Try Gogo's. It's across the freeway behind salsitas. The girls are a lot better looking. The backroom is sorta expensive but if you get a good girl you can get lots of grabbing and making out. I was told there is cameras there so you can't get more. I got a girl's number there and she told me 1. 0 for 1 hour. I was really drunk at the time and didn't follow up on it. I'm sure she was serious though.

BillFromOhio
07-26-10, 21:32
A friend of mine went to gogo's on Saturday night and said there was a fire. He pulled in and saw 2 fire trucks and an ambulance. He didn't say if anyone was hurt or how much damage there was. It was right after the big storm and he told me all the strippers were standing under the canopy by the door. I drove by there Sunday night and there were no cars there (only a few but they were probably for the hotel). They have been having lots of legal issues since the bust last year, I bet an "accidental" fire could solve some problems.

Book Man
08-31-10, 13:05
Yeah I know, haven't been back since. Never did amps, couple of SW over the years and one very bad escort exp. Just a strip club guy mostly. Yeah it is expensive and sometimes I feel dumb reporting but I guess it's my TOFTT. To me one thing about a strip club is that it is the one consistent place to get a caucasian girl, not that I have anything against others but AMPS well the name says everything and then for the $ were talking about backpage is unreliable. Any girl desperate enough to do incall/outcall usually has a serious drug habit and will steal as the reports attest. I also like to go around a little and see what the little towns around here have to offer. There is one place I am going to go when I get the chance that I know right now will be no FS or BJ but it is a cool place, once in a while mind you. The thing is too with a good little strip club alot of times it is the composition of the local partying crowd and you can sort of fall in with them if you want. Sometimes they do bike runs etc. I don't really hang out that much anymore but that's my perspective. Like aerosmith said, lifes the journey not the destination. The other thing is too, I used to worry about all the money I blew at the titty bar but added all up it is still nothing compared to money lost in other areas of my life. Well that's my ten cents and I think that strip clubs are a underutilized resource in general on here. Strip clubs do take more work and you have to know when to to say no but the results can be really good when you achieve success.

Hey buddy, I seen this Neru massage on a porn site do they do that at amps around here?I have a friend who claims to have gone to a dancer bar across river from East Liverpool up rt30 where bar maid topless and puts her nipple in beer bottle when serving you. Also 2 dancer bars between Mountaineer and Wierton that have the full menu downstairs. Can anyone else verify any similar experiences?. I went to the W Va board and figured I might have better luck here. Happy Mongering .

Woodworth
09-01-10, 16:55
I have a friend who claims to have gone to a dancer bar across river from East Liverpool up rt30 where bar maid topless and puts her nipple in beer bottle when serving you. Also 2 dancer bars between Mountaineer and Wierton that have the full menu downstairs. Can anyone else verify any similar experiences?. I went to the W Va board and figured I might have better luck here. Happy Mongering .Try to get in touch with the Ausse Salt member of this board. He lives down there and would probably know. I was talking to him and he mentioned something, can't remember. Those places your talking about sound like home to me.

I did tell him that one time I went to see Devon Michaels the porn star at Jills in Dallas which is about 10 miles east of Mountaineer on I 70 I think it is. Well the place is right off the freeway but I thought it was in Dallas WV which is a little town about 10 miles south of there so I drove down there. On my way I saw a bar with a pink light and on my way back I stopped. I asked directions and the barmaid told me. She also said I should just drink there with her three other girlfriends because it was cheaper. They were all hot and the only ones there and they sort of hinted that a some liquor might work wonders. I wanted to see Devon Michaels so I left but I love those little hole in the wall places.

Sorry no reports lately I've been poor.

Bruce180
09-05-10, 04:04
A friend of mine went to gogo's on Saturday night and said there was a fire. He pulled in and saw 2 fire trucks and an ambulance. He didn't say if anyone was hurt or how much damage there was. It was right after the big storm and he told me all the strippers were standing under the canopy by the door. I drove by there Sunday night and there were no cars there (only a few but they were probably for the hotel). They have been having lots of legal issues since the bust last year, I bet an "accidental" fire could solve some problems.I went to gogo's a few wks. ago I guess before this fire. I got there on a Fri. nite or maybe I should say evening. It was dead a few girls came out but just a few people there and not around the stage. The girls didn't seem friendly at all, they did look a little better than at that other club across the hwy. If your constantly throwing large dollar bill at them your their new best friend, if not you get that attitude, or a least that's what happens to me. I did like the free admission, I can always afford that.

Amp Rookie
09-23-10, 15:34
I've been in a couple clubs, but usually just watched the stage and passed out ones. I'm hoping someone from around here can give some pointers on getting private dances, what to expect for mileage, and most importantly how much to tip. Money isn't the issue, I'm just new to the strip club scene and I don't want to be looked at as a cheapskate or be handing out way more than I should and running up the "going rate" for everyone else.

By the way, the GoGo is still open, but the last time I went in was too early in the evening I guess. I sat there for about an hour and no action on stage. All the girls stood around eating and doing shots. I had one inquire if I was interested in a VIP package, but her looks somewhat took away my interest. There were 8-10 girls standing around and I wouldn't rank any of them over a 6. 5 on my scale.

Arnolds was dead that night also. I popped in after I left GoGo Club and there was nobody there but the young guy who I think runs the bar? He said the girls come in at 9pm if they come in at all and to call before I drive over next time to see if there will even be any entertainment for the night.

The palace was cool, but seems small to me. 4 girls were on last Friday(Dana, Maddie, Vanilla, and?). All were friendly enough and the beverages were free(although no alcohol in the back).

By the way, if anyone ever gets out to central PA, there is a club in Bloomsburg, PA called Mustang Sally's. Great club! I went there with some friends a couple months back and that got me into the club scene.

I appreciate any help and advice. Please feel free to PM me if there's any particular spots to hit for a good time around here as I'm still fairly new to the area.

HighNoon
10-21-10, 11:55
I will be visiting ytown next week and have been told to go to Brickhouse. Where is it located? Any other high mileage clubs in town? Will be in town three days and two nights starting Tuesday of next week.

How close are Warren AMPs from I-76 & I-80. I would like to try one of the AMP. Any recommendations, looking at Warren posts and I am considering the 4Seasons, Sun, Fuji, or Toyko?

Thanks for info / input.

Bruce180
12-29-10, 04:23
I've been in a couple clubs, but usually just watched the stage and passed out ones. I'm hoping someone from around here can give some pointers on getting private dances, what to expect for mileage, and most importantly how much to tip. Money isn't the issue, I'm just new to the strip club scene and I don't want to be looked at as a cheapskate or be handing out way more than I should and running up the "going rate" for everyone else.

By the way, the GoGo is still open, but the last time I went in was too early in the evening I guess. I sat there for about an hour and no action on stage. All the girls stood around eating and doing shots. I had one inquire if I was interested in a VIP package, but her looks somewhat took away my interest. There were 8-10 girls standing around and I wouldn't rank any of them over a 6. 5 on my scale.

Arnolds was dead that night also. I popped in after I left GoGo Club and there was nobody there but the young guy who I think runs the bar? He said the girls come in at 9pm if they come in at all and to call before I drive over next time to see if there will even be any entertainment for the night.

The palace was cool, but seems small to me. 4 girls were on last Friday (Dana, Maddie, Vanilla, and?). All were friendly enough and the beverages were free (although no alcohol in the back).

By the way, if anyone ever gets out to central PA, there is a club in Bloomsburg, PA called Mustang Sally's. Great club! I went there with some friends a couple months back and that got me into the club scene.

I appreciate any help and advice. Please feel free to PM me if there's any particular spots to hit for a good time around here as I'm still fairly new to the area. If I was you and money not an issue, I would try Club 76 right across the street from the T / A truckstop. If you sit up at the bar while they are walking around and asking to dance for you give the one you like 15-20 bucks, she will more than likely come and sit by you and ask you to go in back for a private dance, maybe something will happin good from there. They tend to come around the guys who spend alot on them there (don't they all). I was talking with another guy there about this same thing when I was months ago. I'm not big on club 76 but if money not an issue you may do well. As far as how much you should spend on dances I would them no more than 10 bucks more than there asking price on anything they are asking for, to stay in their good graces. Paying them alot hurts the rest of us and makes them more stuckup (which I don't like).

Lookingformore
12-30-10, 13:50
I stopped at Club 76 last night (Wednesday, December 29) around 11pm. There was a $5 cover charge to get in, and bottled domestic beers were $3. 25 There were at least 8 girls working, and all but 1 were around 7's, with a couple of 8's. One dancer explained the different dances to me, and I forgot most of the details except that they offer 3 kinds of dances: topless dances, full-contact nude dances (her description, not mine) , and a totally private VIP room that is $200 for 30 minutes. That is pricey, but she pushed for it pretty hard (wouldn't you) , and told me repeatedly that it was PRIVATE and that it was the best deal. I'm tempted to TOFTT, but at not at those prices. There are other places, I just hope I find the ladies as attractive.

Ampman80
02-24-11, 18:52
I was up at the palace a couple nights ago. It was a weeknight so kinda slow. Had only three girls in fully nude back section, but they all looked at least 5 and above. Got private from Katie. Lots of playing, rubbing and grinding. She had no problem with me touching pretty much anywhere. Enjoyed my two songs and will go back to see other talent available. Has anyone been up that way lately. Anyone know any good girls up there who offer extra? Also knew a girl from a warren club (skippers) who offered extra and gave me phone number. When I called about a week after gotten number, I found it had been disconnected. She went by bambi and said her rel name was kayla. Cute girl, maybe 19. Very skinny. She no longer dances at skippers. Anyone know her or where she might be dancing now?

That Guy Guy
03-30-11, 22:33
I stopped at Club 76 last night (Wednesday, December 29) around 11pm. There was a $5 cover charge to get in, and bottled domestic beers were $3. 25 There were at least 8 girls working, and all but 1 were around 7's, with a couple of 8's. One dancer explained the different dances to me, and I forgot most of the details except that they offer 3 kinds of dances: topless dances, full-contact nude dances (her description, not mine) , and a totally private VIP room that is $200 for 30 minutes. That is pricey, but she pushed for it pretty hard (wouldn't you) , and told me repeatedly that it was PRIVATE and that it was the best deal. I'm tempted to TOFTT, but at not at those prices. There are other places, I just hope I find the ladies as attractive.Last time I got a private it was $150 at the 76. That was in January. However, they've removed the doors on the rooms and now have curtains. My girl refused to even do an HJ, so I'd assume there might not be any action there at all-unless you get the right girl.

CCYoungsTown
04-03-11, 13:47
Believe it or not, but the best dances for $5 are at the Lampost on Belmont Ave. There is a $5 cover and beers are $3. All $5 dances are at the bar, but believe me they are good. Best nights are Thursday and Saturday.

Dark Lotus
04-16-11, 07:42
I stopped at Club 76 last night (Wednesday, December 29) around 11pm. There was a $5 cover charge to get in, and bottled domestic beers were $3. 25 There were at least 8 girls working, and all but 1 were around 7's, with a couple of 8's. One dancer explained the different dances to me, and I forgot most of the details except that they offer 3 kinds of dances: topless dances, full-contact nude dances (her description, not mine) , and a totally private VIP room that is $200 for 30 minutes. That is pricey, but she pushed for it pretty hard (wouldn't you) , and told me repeatedly that it was PRIVATE and that it was the best deal. I'm tempted to TOFTT, but at not at those prices. There are other places, I just hope I find the ladies as attractive.If anyone is curious about 76 spa, I stopped in there few weeks ago, rang door bell, $40. 00 half hour massage, they don't do hour massages. I entered the room got undressed and was told to lay down, she put a towel over me, said keep me warm. Another asian women mid 40's tiny body fake boobs entered the room, removed towel, told me to roll over, started rubbing my legs, within a minute she was giving a HJ, and said what services do I want. Holy crap they get right to it. I said whats on the menu. She said $160 for everyrthing. I told her all I got is $100 because I gave $40 at the door. I got CBJ & cfs was kinda rushed. But she was tight so it didn't take me long.

Ehebruch
04-17-11, 00:23
Believe it or not, but the best dances for $5 are at the Lampost on Belmont Ave. There is a $5 cover and beers are $3. All $5 dances are at the bar, but believe me they are good. Best nights are Thursday and Saturday.I've driven by the lampost several times but there is never a car to be seen. Sometimes the neon is flashing, but still no-one around. When is it actually open?

Mikey2K
04-24-11, 15:54
I've driven by the lampost several times but there is never a car to be seen. Sometimes the neon is flashing, but still no-one around. When is it actually open?Do you have a phone number for the club? If so just call them and ask except I realize that even an employeee can give out wrong information.

CCYoungsTown
04-30-11, 19:57
Do you have a phone number for the club? If so just call them and ask except I realize that even an employeee can give out wrong information.The Lampost is open Wednesday. Saturday 8PM-2:30AM (Note like all dance clubs the dancers don't get there on time). There is no phone or TV, just booze and women. The problem that you may have run into, is that if Dee or Pete cannot work one of the nights the place is closed. Example recently was on the Saturday before Easter. Anyway, they have a great line up of dancers: Ariel, Teri. Brandy, Angie, and I hear that a new dancer was to start this week. Best $5 dance in town.

Ehebruch
05-04-11, 15:08
The Lampost is open Wednesday. Saturday 8PM-2:30AM.That's why I never see anyone, I'm usually in the area on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Payapiper69
05-09-11, 23:06
Swallowing my jizz in the yo.

Payapiper69
05-09-11, 23:21
Sucking like there is no tomorrow!

Payapiper69
05-09-11, 23:36
Alright more will come soon.

Ampman80
05-10-11, 12:18
Sucking like there is no tomorrow!I'm from Warren and don't know many Youngstown clubs other then palace. Where were you at?

Dark Lotus
06-10-11, 21:05
Brucie,

Try Gogo's. It's across the freeway behind salsitas. The girls are a lot better looking. The backroom is sorta expensive but if you get a good girl you can get lots of grabbing and making out. I was told there is cameras there so you can't get more. I got a girl's number there and she told me 1. 0 for 1 hour. I was really drunk at the time and didn't follow up on it. I'm sure she was serious though.I went backroom for 30 mins for $ and got a good dance, tried to touch, my hand got blocked, or pushed away, asked for extras and was told no dancers do extras, so again results may vary.

Dark Lotus
06-10-11, 21:11
Is GO GO's trk. friendly, is it north or south of theT/A?I drive truck and I park there and have slept there in the lot, you can fit about 5 trucks in there, its north of the ta, if your going west on 80 and get off the ramp, at the light you will be looking at the club, straight ahead. It says comedy club and some other stuff, but its go go's.

Mikey2K
06-11-11, 19:35
I went backroom for 30 mins for $ and got a good dance, tried to touch, my hand got blocked, or pushed away, asked for extras and was told no dancers do extras, so again results may vary.Sorry dude but IMO if your hands were blocked or pushed away it wasn't a good dance! Sounds like a wasted $ to me.

WolfDawg
07-11-11, 21:06
Stopped by there a few weeks ago, got a few good hands on dances but didn't even try for anything more. And info on what girls you can get some extras from here? Seems like the type of place to get it.

George1971
07-15-11, 22:20
Stopped by there a few weeks ago, got a few good hands on dances but didn't even try for anything more. And info on what girls you can get some extras from here? Seems like the type of place to get it.I don't have a specific answer, but the dances aren't expensive there, so I should think its easy enough to "audition" tye dancers until you find one who'll :. Oints in general direction. Maybe, you know, take care of this for me? Try the one with the stretch marks.

Mw Jrp
07-16-11, 07:43
Stopped by there a few weeks ago, got a few good hands on dances but didn't even try for anything more. And info on what girls you can get some extras from here? Seems like the type of place to get it.Actually, she was giving a BBBJ in a booth, when we were interrupted by the song-counting guy. This was in the back stage room. She was told to leave that night. So I waited for her in the parking lot and had her finish me. Then I gave her a ride to her BF's.

She was a real brunette cutie, firm C / D's and long thick pussy lips to-die-for, IMHO. I never got to fuck that giner and lost track of her. Since then of course I have found dozens like her or better and they all cost a lot less.

Be safe and good hunting. MW

Buddy Fun
09-17-11, 11:22
Do they still do shower shows at Club 76 on the weekends? If so, in general is there specific times they try to get one going?

Viewsat123
09-21-11, 21:23
Do they still do shower shows at Club 76 on the weekends? If so, in general is there specific times they try to get one going?I was there a few weeks ago and they still had them. Seemed like it was random times during the night. Kinda lame if you ask me though.

Viewsat123
09-22-11, 00:03
Went to the Palace last night. It was almost 1am on a Tuesday so I wasn't expecting much. The back part was closed leaving only the front bikini part open. 4 dancers but 3 were sitting with their boyfriends the whole time. I had a lap dance from the only available girl and she wasn't really into it at all. I finished my drink and left.

George1971
10-19-11, 21:04
Many of the dancers are quite open to extras, and even the exchange of phone numbers for extra-curriculars, in the various rooms, especially the VIP (although the rooms are pretty expensive compared to some of the other clubs. Still, if you get a number; well, that's a one time fee, isn't it?)

The rooms are quite private; once your session starts you will likely not see another face until the clock runs out. (although if you spank the girl, which some of them invite you to do, the bouncer will come around the corner to make sure everything is okay) Certain caveats apply, however; women who do that are typically supporting expensive hobbies, and have, uh. Complicated domestic situations.

The drinks are pretty expensive compared to the average neighborhood taproom in the area, and about half the size. Plus, if you like a backup with your booze, say a nice glass of seven-up to go with your Johnny Walker, you will pay for each and every one. Buy a girl a drink and it's twenty dollars for the two of you, plus tip (unless you're immune to dirty looks from the bartender, and really. Who is she and what has she ever done for you?) The table service is typically inattentive. That's just one good reason to limit your consumption, though; the local constabularly, amusingly named "The Beaver Police," patrol SR7 rigorously down to about Western Reserve, will pull you over on the slightest pretext, and and expect you to explain yourself, and you can see where that might quickly grow awkward. If they ask you how much you've had to drink tonight, the answer is "nothing," and it's even better when it's true. If you have a lady in the car with you when that happens, well, that's open a can of worms; just keep in mind if they separate you and try to play "prisoner's dilemma," well. They're probably lying when they say she told them everything. Don't bring contraband or paraphenalia with you; and don't be surprised if a girl has some with her. The sort of lady who does that kind of thing with a guy like you is typically no saint; doesn't make her a bad person even if it occasionally raises more questions than you should be answering.

There's an inexpensive and very discreet motel two parking lots south of Tiff's; free Wi-Fi and Cable with a free adult channel. There's a big sign out front that says "BEER."

And that's just about everything you need to know about Tiffany's Cabaret in North Lima.

George1971
10-19-11, 21:06
Many of the dancers are quite open to extras, and even the exchange of phone numbers for extra-curriculars, in the various rooms, especially the VIP (although the rooms are pretty expensive compared to some of the other clubs. Still, if you get a number; well, that's a one time fee, isn't it?)

The rooms are quite private; once your session starts you will likely not see another face until the clock runs out. (although if you spank the girl, which some of them invite you to do, the bouncer will come around the corner to make sure everything is okay) Certain caveats apply, however; women who do that are typically supporting expensive hobbies, and have, uh. Complicated domestic situations.

The drinks are pretty expensive compared to the average neighborhood taproom in the area, and about half the size. Plus, if you like a backup with your booze, say a nice glass of seven-up to go with your Johnny Walker, you will pay for each and every one. Buy a girl a drink and it's twenty dollars for the two of you, plus tip (unless you're immune to dirty looks from the bartender, and really. Who is she and what has she ever done for you?) The table service is typically inattentive. That's just one good reason to limit your consumption, though; the local constabularly, amusingly named "The Beaver Police," patrol SR7 rigorously down to about Western Reserve, will pull you over on the slightest pretext, and and expect you to explain yourself, and you can see where that might quickly grow awkward. If they ask you how much you've had to drink tonight, the answer is "nothing," and it's even better when it's true. If you have a lady in the car with you when that happens, well, that's open a can of worms; just keep in mind if they separate you and try to play "prisoner's dilemma," well. They're probably lying when they say she told them everything. Don't bring contraband or paraphenalia with you; and don't be surprised if a girl has some with her. The sort of lady who does that kind of thing with a guy like you is typically no saint; doesn't make her a bad person even if it occasionally raises more questions than you should be answering.

There's an inexpensive and very discreet motel two parking lots south of Tiff's; free Wi-Fi and Cable with a free adult channel. There's a big sign out front that says "BEER."

And that's just about everything you need to know about Tiffany's Cabaret in North Lima; if you have the means, your driver's license is current and your registration is up to date and all of your exterior lights in good working order, I would strongly recommend this place to the hobbyist on a talent drive.

Parasitius
10-27-11, 23:02
And that's just about everything you need to know about Tiffany's Cabaret in North Lima; if you have the means, your driver's license is current and your registration is up to date and all of your exterior lights in good orking order, I would strongly recommend this place to the hobbyist on a talent drive.I searched "Tiffany's Dolls Cabaret 10708 Market Street, North Lima, OH 44452" and the Google result reviews seem to indicate a lot of unhappy visitors who got overcharged credit cards and got really pressured into $$$ ripped off of them.

How does the curious soul protect himself?

Viewsat123
10-28-11, 23:37
I searched "Tiffany's Dolls Cabaret 10708 Market Street, North Lima, OH 44452" and the Google result reviews seem to indicate a lot of unhappy visitors who got overcharged credit cards and got really pressured into $$$ ripped off of them.

How does the curious soul protect himself?I agree. Haven't been there myself, but reviews on other sites have NEVER mentioned extras there.

George1971
10-29-11, 02:13
I searched "Tiffany's Dolls Cabaret 10708 Market Street, North Lima, OH 44452" and the Google result reviews seem to indicate a lot of unhappy visitors who got overcharged credit cards and got really pressured into $$$ ripped off of them.

How does the curious soul protect himself?Googling around a little, I do see that story repeated a few times; customers claim to have been overcharged. I don't know; I wasn't there. It seems likely to me that at least some of them just forgot how much money they spent; it's pretty easy to run up a big bill on your plastic there.

I can only relate my experiences, which are as stated. Many of the dancers offer extras, especially in the VIP room. If you want to PM me I can give more details.

More Cum For U
10-29-11, 10:01
I was there a long time ago with a friend of mine. At that time they had alot of nice lookers, yes it was very expensive. When I was there it was another big name place, I cannot remember right now the name. It was the same name as the one in Chester WVa. The rooms were very private, This would also say the same of the one in WVA that had the hot tubs. Well long story short if you have the funds at the time it was fun, I remeber one time I went into use the bathroom and one of the stalls was occupied with a M AND F. The F opened the door a little and she was an attractive A. A, She just said Hello, and closed the door. I also at the time had some funds to blow a hole in my pocket and shelled out 5 bills for private, Yikes. Anyways nice blonde from canton and allot of fun, had beer in with us and shot glasses. Well when finished the evidence went into one of the shot glasses. I watched her sneak up to the counter afterwords after just rinsing the shot glass out stick it in the clean ones. Yuck, I would have hated to be the one to get that shot glass, normally though it is the ladies that prefer the shots. I have not been there since and that was years ago.

George1971
10-30-11, 06:53
I agree. Haven't been there myself, but reviews on other sites have NEVER mentioned extras there.If you check TUSCL, and yes the most recent review is mine, or don't, I'm not trying to build site traffic, you will see mention of extras, especially if you spring for the VIP. As I say there, Tiffany's isn't a place to have a good time for $100. It is, however, a place to have a fantastic time for $700.

Amp Rookie
02-19-12, 10:03
Anyone been to the palace lately? Was wondering what their "line-up" is like and if Harley is still there? I've been out of town for a few months and was thinking about heading out there since it was one of my favorite spots last year.

Parasitius
02-23-12, 23:29
Anyone been to the palace lately? Was wondering what their "line-up" is like and if Harley is still there? I've been out of town for a few months and was thinking about heading out there since it was one of my favorite spots last year.Wish I could give you an update! Got sick for a MONTH after catching something kissing my favorite girl Missy. (I guess it won't hurt to name, since she obviously doesn't have the same cold 3 months later) And I haven't been there since! Hopefully this weekend or next.

If you got any updates, please post, I'll try to do the same if I beat you there.

BTW who gives the dirtiest dance? So far I think it is Matty

Amp Rookie
02-24-12, 10:36
Wish I could give you an update! Got sick for a MONTH after catching something kissing my favorite girl Missy. (I guess it won't hurt to name, since she obviously doesn't have the same cold 3 months later) And I haven't been there since! Hopefully this weekend or next.

If you got any updates, please post, I'll try to do the same if I beat you there.

BTW who gives the dirtiest dance? So far I think it is MattyWas a time when they were all good dances. Matty is up ther with the best of them for sure. Harley is just fun all the way around. Used to be a girl named Marie who was pretty dirty. But she's not there anymore.

Parasitius
04-11-12, 22:05
So. I know there are guys who get like 6 dances in a row. The most I've ever been able to justify is like 2, after that feels like the money is burning a hole in my pocket. Question that is killing me though is. Why 6? Or 8? Do the dances get more dirty the longer they last? Seemed 1 and 2 were the same anyway.

I Love Massage
04-12-12, 09:17
So. I know there are guys who get like 6 dances in a row. The most I've ever been able to justify is like 2, after that feels like the money is burning a hole in my pocket. Question that is killing me though is. Why 6? Or 8? Do the dances get more dirty the longer they last? Seemed 1 and 2 were the same anyway.Simple. Most always, when dealing with strippers, SW, massage ladies, escorts get better as you spend more. As long as you are thinking with your big head and have some expendable cash, you can keep your littel head quite happy.

Colarocks18
04-19-12, 22:46
Anybody know if GOGO is still not selling beer?

Amp Rookie
04-25-12, 10:13
So. I know there are guys who get like 6 dances in a row. The most I've ever been able to justify is like 2, after that feels like the money is burning a hole in my pocket. Question that is killing me though is. Why 6? Or 8? Do the dances get more dirty the longer they last? Seemed 1 and 2 were the same anyway.+1 to ILM. Believe it or not these dances are for the most part sort of "scripted" and the more time you have back there, the deeper they reach into their bags of tricks to keep you stimulated. I can see your point though Parasitius, two should be plenty for anyone, and usually is depending on who you pick. Specifically to the palace, it depends on who is dancing and when I show up there as to how many dances I get. If it is early, like when they first open, I'll hang out and watch the stage parade. If I'm the only one there for awhile, I'll usually go for three with my choice (which coincidentally the club gets 100% of the first 3 dances then they split 50/50). So I basically pay for her to start making money in private dances, then toss her a nice tip (which is probably way out there because I'm still not sure on the whole private dance tipping thing). Never been disappointed though.

John40
09-07-12, 09:52
Has anyone seen this girl lately? Mixed race girl with giant boobs gives a great lap dance. She used to work at the 76 but quit a few month ago.

SlooHands
01-12-13, 16:37
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/20480719/ohio-appeals-court-reinstates-prostitution-charges

SexxyJ2012
03-20-13, 12:25
Stopped in to club 76 last night for a brief visit, saw about 6 to 7 girls dancing. Not bad fairly quiet crowd, good thing IMHO.

Did not get to stick around long enough to dig into any details, will make a follow up visit to see if any take out is on the menu,.

Was pressed for time last night but was in the area and wanted to stop in and check it out, couple of hotties most were 6 and 7's.

Will return and report back!

Ehebruch
03-23-13, 00:18
So. I know there are guys who get like 6 dances in a row. The most I've ever been able to justify is like 2, after that feels like the money is burning a hole in my pocket. Question that is killing me though is. Why 6? Or 8? Do the dances get more dirty the longer they last? Seemed 1 and 2 were the same anyway.Last time (and first time for that matter) that I went to the Palace (about a year ago) there was absolutely nothing going on. I don't know if it was a bad night, I wasn't in the right spot or what. It was a Monday night, I had just a little time to kill. So, I went in the front door. I've heard that there is a front and a back, but from the parking lot, I couldn't tell that there were separate entrances or anything. Walking in there is a bar that wraps around to a back area where there was some segregated poles behind some low partitions if I remember correctly. It was about 8PM and while there were some girls there, none were dancing, and none were cruising the small crowd. They seemed to be hanging out with boyfriends or acquaintances. I'm not sure. Anyway, after about 30 min of nothing, I left. If there is a better day / time to go, or another area I should be looking for, then I would greatly appreciate the info.

WolfDawg
03-23-13, 09:12
Last time (and first time for that matter) that I went to the Palace (about a year ago) there was absolutely nothing going on. I don't know if it was a bad night, I wasn't in the right spot or what. It was a Monday night, I had just a little time to kill. So, I went in the front door. I've heard that there is a front and a back, but from the parking lot, I couldn't tell that there were separate entrances or anything. Walking in there is a bar that wraps around to a back area where there was some segregated poles behind some low partitions if I remember correctly. It was about 8PM and while there were some girls there, none were dancing, and none were cruising the small crowd. They seemed to be hanging out with boyfriends or acquaintances. I'm not sure. Anyway, after about 30 min of nothing, I left. If there is a better day / time to go, or another area I should be looking for, then I would greatly appreciate the info.You have to walk around the outside of the building to the back, there's a door back there. Haven't been there in over a year but last I went it was a $15 cover, no alcohol but they had a cooler with free pop, and it's all nude with private rooms. You'll get a lot more attention in the back, but the girls are generally more attractive in the front, so pick your poison LOL.

FatBoy1340
03-23-13, 17:22
Last time (and first time for that matter) that I went to the Palace (about a year ago) there was absolutely nothing going on. I don't know if it was a bad night, I wasn't in the right spot or what. It was a Monday night, I had just a little time to kill. So, I went in the front door. I've heard that there is a front and a back, but from the parking lot, I couldn't tell that there were separate entrances or anything. Walking in there is a bar that wraps around to a back area where there was some segregated poles behind some low partitions if I remember correctly. It was about 8PM and while there were some girls there, none were dancing, and none were cruising the small crowd. They seemed to be hanging out with boyfriends or acquaintances. I'm not sure. Anyway, after about 30 min of nothing, I left. If there is a better day / time to go, or another area I should be looking for, then I would greatly appreciate the info.You'll have a much better time in the back. Some girls are decent, others stay away from.

SexxyJ2012
03-23-13, 21:42
Last time (and first time for that matter) that I went to the Palace (about a year ago) there was absolutely nothing going on. I don't know if it was a bad night, I wasn't in the right spot or what. It was a Monday night, I had just a little time to kill. So, I went in the front door. I've heard that there is a front and a back, but from the parking lot, I couldn't tell that there were separate entrances or anything. Walking in there is a bar that wraps around to a back area where there was some segregated poles behind some low partitions if I remember correctly. It was about 8PM and while there were some girls there, none were dancing, and none were cruising the small crowd. They seemed to be hanging out with boyfriends or acquaintances. I'm not sure. Anyway, after about 30 min of nothing, I left. If there is a better day / time to go, or another area I should be looking for, then I would greatly appreciate the info.I'm not familiar with the Palace, where is it located? Is take out on the menu?

FatBoy1340
03-24-13, 11:42
I'm not familiar with the Palace, where is it located? Is take out on the menu?It's on 422 in Coitsvile. I believe it's dine-in mostly. I'm sure there are some who meet their regulars.

SexxyJ2012
03-24-13, 23:47
It's on 422 in Coitsvile. I believe it's dine-in mostly. I'm sure there are some who meet their regulars.Excellent, very good, I will have to give it a try, Coitsville is just up the road, I have been up that way quite a few times, never noticed the place though, looks like I need to look a little harder, this definitely ads to my to do list!

Ac1234
03-25-13, 13:42
Excellent, very good, I will have to give it a try, Coitsville is just up the road, I have been up that way quite a few times, never noticed the place though, looks like I need to look a little harder, this definitely ads to my to do list!Its across the street from victory christian center. Definitely dine in

Mw Jrp
03-25-13, 14:50
Yes the back entrance was all nude with private dances. I had a cutie suck me in the booth, but she got caught. I left quickly and she came out shortly thereafter and finished the BBBJCIM. I dropped her off at a store a couple miles away where she hopped in a car with BF. Shortly after that I graduated to a sure thing. This was 4 years ago or so. I also was in the front section which was not nude. MW

SexxyJ2012
03-26-13, 13:53
Its across the street from victory christian center. Definitely dine inAwesome, dine in it is, then. I will have to sample this place this weekend.

Sounds like a lot of fun

SexxyJ2012
03-26-13, 13:58
Yes the back entrance was all nude with private dances. I had a cutie suck me in the booth, but she got caught. I left quickly and she came out shortly thereafter and finished the BBBJCIM. I dropped her off at a store a couple miles away where she hopped in a car with BF. Shortly after that I graduated to a sure thing. This was 4 years ago or so. I also was in the front section which was not nude. MWSounds like the back entrance is the way to go, I'll check it out. I have to agree with you, I love a sure thing.

But some times it can be fun to roll the dice a bit to get warmed up! I don't frequent the strip clubs as much as.

I used to but I still love to drop in every once in a while to see if any take out is on the menu.

More Cum For U
04-10-13, 06:52
Anybody know the Hours. Going to be up that way next week but it will be around Noon, give or take an hour.

Yes the back entrance was all nude with private dances. I had a cutie suck me in the booth, but she got caught. I left quickly and she came out shortly thereafter and finished the BBBJCIM. I dropped her off at a store a couple miles away where she hopped in a car with BF. Shortly after that I graduated to a sure thing. This was 4 years ago or so. I also was in the front section which was not nude. MW

WhoreMoan
04-10-13, 10:19
Anybody know the Hours. Going to be up that way next week but it will be around Noon, give or take an hour.If you want to visit the back you'll have a very long wait. It doesn't open until 8-8:30pm. The front opens earlier, I don't know what time though but I'd guess more towards late afternoon early evening.

Parasitius
05-05-13, 17:03
My recent Palace visit was super awesome. I hadn't been there in ages, and there were only 5 girls, but. I just felt glad I went.

All new girls since last year when I went, except Matty is still there. (which I'm glad, she always had this incredible hotness just oozing sexy)

Parasitius
08-10-13, 01:52
Bad news guys! BBFS Maryland was fired some time last week. The boss said he caught her in the back doing guys and "you'll never see her here again".

FatBoy1340
08-11-13, 12:34
Bad news guys! BBFS Maryland was fired some time last week. The boss said he caught her in the back doing guys and "you'll never see her here again".I talk to her on the phone. She didn't get fired they wanted her to work in the front. Some asshole wrote shit on tuscl about her so they said she had to work in the front and she said no.

Parasitius
08-11-13, 16:58
I talk to her on the phone. She didn't get fired they wanted her to work in the front. Some asshole wrote shit on tuscl about her so they said she had to work in the front and she said no.That really sucks! Really, really, really sucks.

Knowing this I'll be even more tight-lipped. Most I'm sharing is that a strip club is getting better or on the decline during a period of time.

FatBoy1340
08-11-13, 17:53
That really sucks! Really, really, really sucks.

Knowing this I'll be even more tight-lipped. Most I'm sharing is that a strip club is getting better or on the decline during a period of time.She thinks it was another dancer being jealous. I get dances with Ariel, June, and I've had them from Destiny and they all do the same thing so she's probably right. Anyhow luckily Marilyn gave me her card a while back so I have her. You can pm me if you need it.

TheBoobHound
12-06-13, 22:20
After my stop at 76 Spa, I decided to stop inside the strip club before getting back on the road.

The $5 cover charge is pretty reasonable. The first thing I noticed when I walked inside is that smoking is permitted. There's not a stage, but there's a bar wide enough for dancers to move around on top of. There are maybe 4 girls up on the bar at a time. In total, I saw maybe 10 dancers with around 30 customers in the building. Most of the dancers were skinny and flat chested, not really my type. Most of them looked okay, though there were a few gnarly / rough looking ones. But I did notice one 35 ish blonde with big implants. I decided that she would be my target. If I couldn't get her attention, I'd just head out.

I Sat. At the bar and bombed her with all of my remaining 1's, which came out to about 7 dollars. This seemed to get her attention and she walked up to me after stepping down from the bar. She told me that three lapdances would cost $40, so I accepted. She led me over to a room across from the men's restroom. This obviously used to be the women's room. There were stalls and tiles on the wall. She guided me into a stall, which had two crappy old office chairs in them which looked like what you can buy at a flea market. I Sat. In one, and she Sat. In the other. There was a small table in the stall as well, and she placed her lit cigarette on the edge of it.

She performed the dances fully nude, and would lean back in the chair with her legs spread apart while she put multiple fingers into her pussy. Meanwhile, I couldn't comfortably in my chair, since the wheels on the bottom were not balanced and the chair clunked back and forth. There was no ventilation in the stall, so I was trying not to cough and my eyes were starting to water from the cigarette smoke. Is this real life? Truly one of the strangest strip club experiences I've had so far. When the dances were over, she asked if I was upset. I wasn't, but I guess I must have been making a strange face.

Eldred
12-07-13, 13:13
Haven't been there in like 3+ years all the girls dancing were decent looking with two really good looking girls. Had a few dances in the back witch were very well worth it seniors can pm for details.

Hdrk55
12-07-13, 14:07
Haven't been there in like 3+ years all the girls dancing were decent looking with two really good looking girls. Had a few dances in the back witch were very well worth it seniors can pm for details.Hi Eldred.

Who did you see. What was received and what was the cost.

Thanks.

TheKevinator
02-21-14, 03:12
I was in the 76 tonight and to my surprise there were some sexy ladies working.

No cover on Thursday, I got there about 630.

Instantly I set my eyes on a sexy petite asian, named Jade.

I got a few dances with her, she got naked in the back for me.

Nothing extra, unfortunately.

Thought about hitting the Spa next door where her family probably works haha.

LiteBrother
03-03-14, 00:56
Hi Eldred.

Who did you see. What was received and what was the cost.

Thanks.For us Western PA guys, where is the Palace Club located? How's the dancers and lap dance quality? Recommendations appreciated!

Ysu85
03-23-14, 12:31
For us Western PA guys, where is the Palace Club located? How's the dancers and lap dance quality? Recommendations appreciated! I'll give you what I can. Location is in Coitsville. On 422 just east of Rt 616. Coming from the East, simply stay on Rt 422; from the Sharon area take 62 into Hubbard then 616 from the main square and turn left on 616. You're there in less than 30 seconds. It's almost across the street from Victory Christian Assembly (insert your own joke here).

My heyday was the mid-80's to the late 90's, so I'll let others give you current reviews.

That's not the way we rolled in my day, but that was before the internet and everything was face to face. Whatever, the bottom line is I never needed assistance back then, and although I would love to have insight from this great tool we are all on, I don't absolutely need it.

LiteBrother
03-23-14, 16:30
I'll give you what I can. Location is in Coitsville. On 422 just east of Rt 616. Coming from the East, simply stay on Rt 422; from the Sharon area take 62 into Hubbard then 616 from the main square and turn left on 616. You're there in less than 30 seconds. It's almost across the street from Victory Christian Assembly (insert your own joke here).

My heyday was the mid-80's to the late 90's, so I'll let others give you current reviews.

That's not the way we rolled in my day, but that was before the internet and everything was face to face. Whatever, the bottom line is I never needed assistance back then, and although I would love to have insight from this great tool we are all on, I don't absolutely need it.Thanks, Ysu85 for the location information. As an observation, I find these internet reviews helpful. It is nothing worst than to go to a club and find out the club is a dud. I like to know which club is worth me paying a cover charge, upfront. And driving from PA., I know that I want to go to a club worth the drive. So, if anyone has any more recent experience with the Palace?

And, yes, it is funny that the Palace is located that Christian Assembly!

Mw Jrp
03-23-14, 20:38
For us Western PA guys, where is the Palace Club located? How's the dancers and lap dance quality? Recommendations appreciated!Just google it and see address is 4040 McCartney Rd, Lowellville, Ohio; but it's about 100 feet from the Pa line as I recall. A gps could get you right there. The back door is a nude club, .15 fee to get in. BBBJ used to be common in the private rooms with beads hanging down; not all privacy. The front was large with a few rooms as I recall and .05 dance, no nudity. The front laps were good.

Member #4701
03-24-14, 05:39
Just google it and see address is 4040 McCartney Rd, Lowellville, Ohio; but it's about 100 feet from the Pa line as I recall. A gps could get you right there. The back door is a nude club, .15 fee to get in. BBBJ used to be common in the private rooms with beads hanging down; not all privacy. The front was large with a few rooms as I recall and .05 dance, no nudity. The front laps were good.I took a trip to the Palace a week or so a go, celebrating a new job, have not been there in years but heard from co workers it could be fun. I went in expecting nothing and money wasn't an issue, so I was curious on what fun could be had there. Google reviews are accurate on the club, .15 entry for back area (I did not go in front) gets you in the door, you can hang out drink pop or water and sit in this tiny club, tip a few $ for dances, girls dance on a tiny wrap around stage, 6-8 girls working the Friday night I was there, a couple really good looking girls, Sky stands out, hot brunette. I made the mistake (little head thinking) and picked the first girl that approached me for private dance, private dances are .10 a song and the songs are 2-4 minutes. The dances are held in 8-10 tiny rooms, no curtains or beads (that I remember), tiny, tiny enclosed area, you sit on an uncomfortable chair, you get very close contact lap dance. Nice time, like all clubs, the possibility of hooking up outside the place are probably good. I saw 2-3 other guys in the other rooms and it was strictly lap dances. I can't imagine anything could happen in the tiny uncomfortable area, but it may. It was a nice diversion from my normal AMP experiences and I might go back again. Seniors can PM if they want other details on what I experienced. I did let the girl scam me out of .20 on dance $, took my $ initially and I never saw the dances, didn't care much and let it go, will avoid her next time. Also, owner was yelling at cute blonde when I walked in, something about her getting 1.80 stolen. Would probably repeat just for the lap dance with Sky and I'd be more selective before going private. Stay safe MM.

Samo38
03-25-14, 15:55
What time do the dancers start at the Palace, hoping they have matinee hours.

Member #4701
03-25-14, 16:13
What time do the dancers start at the Palace, hoping they have matinee hours.I believe 8 PM TO 3 AM. TUE-SAT, I Have been told the back club closes when there are no customers.

I might be going up there tonight if Sky is working.

Thanks MM.

TMeister
04-20-14, 22:13
Anyone know if this girl named Kendra still dances at Palace in the back?

I read some TUSCL reviews and she gives some nice BBBJ with swallow.

SexxyJ2012
05-03-14, 20:33
So... I decided to take a little stop at club 76 to check out the local action, a few cuties but these no contact rules are a downer for sure.

Only had a few drinks but didn't score on any take out, was about 3 days ago.looking at the pines later 2 night if I can score any results I will report back.

DarkSideOfMe
05-05-14, 15:10
Be careful what you wish for, many thinks have happened, and will happen in the back rooms of the pines! I Know well! A good friend of mine runs the back room. A girl on top, can ride you dry, or suck your head in, no one will care as long as you tip as needed! Nothing like being fucked on a small chair, think about that! Girls are 6/7/, sometimes a 8/9;,private small rooms, dark, safe, not clean, take out is posb. (The girls up front are also good for take out, if you have a little game). Drksd.

Member #5727
06-15-14, 16:58
I am and ave always been an ass man. Which stripper has the best ass in the area? I'm on a mission ("from God" haha)! And if you know. Is take out or dine in available?

SexxyJ2012
06-20-14, 22:05
So I finally made it to the pines last night, had a pretty darn good time. Went to the front got some pretty good dances unfortunately didn't score any take out. Had a buddy with me. Next time I'll go back alone & see what I can accomplish.

Good looking chicks though & no cover last night. Will need to try the back & see what happens!

Member #4701
07-01-14, 09:28
Any new reports from Club 76? It always seem packed which is a good sign, how are the private dance sessions, what's the set up?

Is it worth a trip? From what I've read in the past, just a good place to hang out and have a beer. Palace in the Pines still my "go -to" place.

Just checking if Club 76 is worth a trip. Thanks MM.

DarkSideOfMe
07-25-14, 14:41
Palace, went Thur night sat at the rail in the back club, for 30 mins:,tits, pussy, ass, great eye candy. Five girls,3/8,s,2 5/6's. Ten dollars a song back in the privates rooms. What a bargain! Got three songs for 30. Offered a BJ, HJ, for tip, before the song started. Small dark dirty rooms, no doors not a great place to get your dick sucked, people walking in and out. (jr may not pay attention). Refused HJ, BJ, but did request take out, got #s. Going back to seal the deal tonight!! Drksd stay safe my friends.

DarkSideOfMe
07-25-14, 14:51
So I finally made it to the pines last night, had a pretty darn good time. Went to the front got some pretty good dances unfortunately didn't score any take out. Had a buddy with me. Next time I'll go back alone & see what I can accomplish.

Good looking chicks though & no cover last night. Will need to try the back & see what happens!Stay in the back if you want your dick sucked in! PAY 15.00 DRINK POP FOR FREE. Look at pussy, ass, tits. Take out is avib. If you have a little game. Read my last post about the place youll see what you missed. Yes, the back door is also avib. By some. Drksd.

Craigtang
09-21-14, 14:53
Went to the palace in the pines last night for the first time in quite a few years. I have not been to a club for quite a long time. But, I have to say I was impressed. I only stayed about an hour. Great eye candy! I used to go to strip clubs all of the time back in the day. I have to say that I have never been someplace where the girls were all so nice. All of the staff makes you feel very comfortable. I know they are nice to get tips but its still refreshing to go someplace and feel comfortable being there. I wanted to get a private dance so badly, but I could not decide who to get a dance from. Plus I had to leave early to meet my friends out. So many options. LOL. But I'm definitely heading back again in probably two weeks.

DarkSideOfMe
09-22-14, 11:26
Went to the Palace, Friday, back door, very slow, girls very hungry! PLAYED a few GIRLS FOR ABOUT 30 minutes, TEEA, GIEA, and SEXY BLONDE? Went for a few private dances, lots of roaming, offered a HJ, BJ,40.00/80.00,(to much going on for me to get into, rooms also very small. $10.00 a dance. / tip. Got a # for take out which made the $10.00 well worth it! Went upfront for a drink, talked to a small spinner for 45 minutes. 3 dances, and a few drinks later got her #! Great place, lower end girls (5/6), good prices, hot bar tender with red hair, tight little body. Drksd.

Nighthawk0405
09-23-14, 19:39
Has anyone been here lately? Contemplating a visit but will it be worth it? I don't want to leave without any sampling LOL.

Storm Rider
09-24-14, 18:23
Stopped in a few nights ago. Was told that Samantha is no longer working here. Anybody know if she is dancing elsewhere?

Thanks!

Spa Man 1
09-25-14, 11:05
Stopped in a few nights ago. Was told that Samantha is no longer working here. Anybody know if she is dancing elsewhere?

Thanks!Really tall babe?

Storm Rider
09-25-14, 19:02
Really tall babe?No. Older blond chick with the large bolt ons. She's been dancing there off an on for quite awhile.

Sammy D 1065
09-26-14, 00:05
Really tall babe?At first it was stated that she no longer works there; however, I am now hearing that she is on vacation. Who knows!

Tony see.

DarkSideOfMe
10-10-14, 08:50
Be cuming a reg. At the" Palace!" Went out back first ($15.00 at the door) ,4 girls working, no one but me in the place! Had 2 of my favs. For 5 dances each, bump grind, finger fucking, titt s,great time, offered a BJ, HJ. $80 $40,plus dances. Not my thing in the small rooms. Went up front later a few 4 hot girls working, talked for 30 minutes to one very tall, sexy,28 year old,(6/7) 4,dances with her. (table dances,$10.00 good value), pulled a number for take out. The back club is going to be closed on TUEs. Starting last week. Drksd.

BuckeyeGuy5
10-10-14, 13:45
Be cuming a reg. At the" Palace!" Went out back first ($15.00 at the door) ,4 girls working, no one but me in the place! Had 2 of my favs. For 5 dances each, bump grind, finger fucking, titt s,great time, offered a BJ, HJ. $80 $40,plus dances. Not my thing in the small rooms. Went up front later a few 4 hot girls working, talked for 30 minutes to one very tall, sexy,28 year old,(6/7) 4,dances with her. (table dances,$10.00 good value), pulled a number for take out. The back club is going to be closed on TUEs. Starting last week. Drksd.Hi Drksd,

You mention that the back club is going to be closed on Tuesday's soon. Do you know what days and hours the Palace is open, front and back? Alcohol is only available in the front bar correct? I was in the area a couple weeks ago on a Sunday and made a stop, but the place wasn't open. Thought maybe the front bar would have been open. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Buck.

Buddy Fun
10-22-14, 11:26
I was there (in the back) on Saturday, and I believe the big sign on the wall said the hours were8 pm -2 am Wednesday, Thursday, Friday& Saturday.

Hi Drksd,

You mention that the back club is going to be closed on Tuesday's soon. Do you know what days and hours the Palace is open, front and back? Alcohol is only available in the front bar correct? I was in the area a couple weeks ago on a Sunday and made a stop, but the place wasn't open. Thought maybe the front bar would have been open. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Buck.

DarkSideOfMe
10-24-14, 13:15
I was there (in the back) on Saturday, and I believe the big sign on the wall said the hours were8 pm -2 am Wednesday, Thursday, Friday& Saturday.The back club is closed sun, Mon., Tues., the sons owner (Frankie) who runs the back said he needed to close on these days because no one came in. The good from this, is the girls are really hungry! Now is the time to go for the best extras! Stay safe drksd.

TMeister
10-26-14, 00:28
Be cuming a reg. At the" Palace!" Went out back first ($15.00 at the door) ,4 girls working, no one but me in the place! Had 2 of my favs. For 5 dances each, bump grind, finger fucking, titt s,great time, offered a BJ, HJ. $80 $40,plus dances. Not my thing in the small rooms. Went up front later a few 4 hot girls working, talked for 30 minutes to one very tall, sexy,28 year old,(6/7) 4,dances with her. (table dances,$10.00 good value), pulled a number for take out. The back club is going to be closed on TUEs. Starting last week. Drksd.What girls at Palace (in the back) are best for BBBJ in the back rooms?

I had one there last year and she did a nice CIM w / spit for only 2 Jacksons! Nice deal when you go in on a Tues. Night and I was only one of two guys there.

BuckeyeGuy5
10-26-14, 10:35
The back club is closed sun, Mon., Tues., the sons owner (Frankie) who runs the back said he needed to close on these days because no one came in. The good from this, is the girls are really hungry! Now is the time to go for the best extras! Stay safe drksd.Thanks for the info Dark and Buddy! Do you know the days and hours the front bar is open as well?

DarkSideOfMe
10-28-14, 11:48
Thanks for the info Dark and Buddy! Do you know the days and hours the front bar is open as well?Closed Sunday, Monday, open from 7,till close (2), if people are still buying drinks? Will close before 2, if no one is spending money for, drinks, dances. It has been real good for me at getting take out in the front the last 2 times. Girls want to find someone to latch onto for drinks, talk, dances, which is ok with me, as long as I can get take out, #s!. Drksd.

DarkSideOfMe
11-15-14, 10:08
I hate to post on top of my own post about the Palace, but do you fucking care?!Went Fri. Night around (10/1:15) very slow night for the girls. Had some dances with my 2 favs. Girls In the back. (very hot) ! A few new girls! Then went up front, nothing good, or new, worked a little skinny blonde, for hour, got her #s, May call? Cold weather is here maybe things will pickup? Drksd stay safe.

DarkSideOfMe
11-15-14, 10:31
I hate to post on top of my own post about the Palace, but do you fucking care?!Went Fri. Night around (10/1:15) very slow night for the girls. Had some dances with my 2 favs. Girls In the back. (very hot) ! A few new girls! Then went up front, nothing good, or new, worked a little skinny blonde, for hour, got her #s, May call?? Cold weather is here maybe things will pickup? Drksd stay safe.

BuckeyeGuy5
11-16-14, 12:38
I hate to post on top of my own post about the Palace, but do you fucking care?!Went Fri. Night around (10/1:15) very slow night for the girls. Had some dances with my 2 favs. Girls In the back. (very hot) ! A few new girls! Then went up front, nothing good, or new, worked a little skinny blonde, for hour, got her #s, May call?? Cold weather is here maybe things will pickup? Drksd stay safe.Heck no I don't care of you post on top of your post! I just appreciate the fact that you post. Hopefully I'll be able to post once I get back on my feet in about a month. .

DarkSideOfMe
11-17-14, 07:54
Heck no I don't care of you post on top of your post! I just appreciate the fact that you post. I'll be able to post once I get back on my feet in about a month. .Hope you get back into the game s. A. p. A lot of good providers, they seem to be real hungry. Not just at the Palace, in all the clubs, good for us! JUST TRYING TO HELP A BROTHER OUT! Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
11-28-14, 08:40
HATE TO POST OVER AGAIN: The back door club, you know which one. Ill make this short and sweet! New girl, black,20's,5,6/ tight, Her name is (' SEXIE') I think in baseball you call it a grand slam!! I CALL IT A GRAND FUCKING SLAM! Drksd.

BuckeyeGuy5
02-12-15, 22:37
I finally had a chance to visit the Palace and visited both areas. I started in the front bar and only stayed for a few minutes since it was pretty smoky. So I really don't have any thing to share other than it's smoky and there was a $3 cover. The back bar is much smaller and there wasn't much smoke so I stayed for about 1. 5 hours. There was a $15 cover with free non-alcoholic drinks available at no additional charge. The dance floor takes up most of the back bar with all seating around the stage. The stage isn't elevated and there is a short wall around the dance floor. Ladies were friendly, but no knockouts. I did explore the lap dance area with a dancer and everything DarkSide has referenced in previous threads is accurate. Worth a visit if you're in the area!

OldProfessor
03-18-15, 20:31
Is the backroom at the Palace open on Tuesday nights? I saw that they were closed on Monday and Tuesday now. Needed to know before I head out there.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4701
03-19-15, 14:51
After 4 stops to Akron clubs last night, drove back to The Palace and frankly it just blows the Akron clubs away.

Stopped in back room first, same girls still there, all cute, friendly and talented dancers.

Then made my way to front bar because so few people were there on a Wednesday Night in the back room.

I have to say it's one of my most favorite places just to hang out, so easy going, girls are all extremely cute and friendly.

Such a variety of girls there no matter what your personal preference. No pressure for table dances, you can just hang out.

And chill. Good Music and the girls all seem extremely talented as dancers. It actually has a nice Family atmosphere for.

A Dance club.

KingIpinni
03-19-15, 20:05
After 4 stops to Akron clubs last night, drove back to The Palace and frankly it just blows the Akron clubs away.

Stopped in back room first, same girls still there, all cute, friendly and talented dancers.

Then made my way to front bar because so few people were there on a Wednesday Night in the back room.

I have to say it's one of my most favorite places just to hang out, so easy going, girls are all extremely cute and friendly.

Such a variety of girls there no matter what your personal preference. No pressure for table dances, you can just hang out.

And chill. Good Music and the girls all seem extremely talented as dancers. It actually has a nice Family atmosphere for.

A Dance club.Used to go there all the time several years back and met my favorite and most memorable dancer there "Chrystal".

Absolute bombshell, I was there every night till I finally got take out. Always a great mix of ladies, may shoot over this weekend.

Xtern
03-20-15, 02:22
Stopped by today. First time there. Didn't get a dance had a drink and left. But only two dancers working neither really suited my fancy. But they said Friday and Saturday night are pretty busy. Only a handful of people there around 10/11. I'll probably stop up tomorrow.

Ac1234
03-20-15, 14:45
Stopped by today. First time there. Didn't get a dance had a drink and left. But only two dancers working neither really suited my fancy. But they said Friday and Saturday night are pretty busy. Only a handful of people there around 10/11. I'll probably stop up tomorrow.Go in the back for the most bang for your buck.

Drtyolman
03-24-15, 01:23
Went to the Palace Saturday night went in the front first and ended up helping some guy drag a passed out drunk to his truck and then went to the back to check it out. Didn't stay in the back too long as nothing really caught my eye and the quotes I got seemed a little pricey for what was offered. Went back up front and had a pretty good time until one of the girls started pitching a fit (about what I don't know) but finally managed to get herself fired. Anyways, several good looking women up front and a really laid back atmosphere, other than the little bit of drama.

Play safe!

Drty.

DarkSideOfMe
03-24-15, 16:25
Just asking, what you thought was to much money at the back club? $10.00 a dance or the extras? About the best value your going to find in a strip club! Just asking, drksd.

Drtyolman
03-25-15, 01:35
Just asking, what you thought was to much money at the back club? $10.00 a dance or the extras? About the best value your going to find in a strip club! Just asking, drksd.The quote I got was $20.00 a song and $80.00 for a BJ. Wasn't specified if it was covered or not. Needless to say I didn't partake. I probably should have stuck around a little longer and got some other quotes but nothing caught my eye that I really wanted to get another quote from. I will definitely go back again and see what else is on the menu. I agree that for a strip club the value is good. I've just got to find one that piques my interest!

Play safe!

Drty.

Member #4701
03-25-15, 05:54
The quote I got was $20.00 a song and $80.00 for a BJ. Wasn't specified if it was covered or not. Needless to say I didn't partake. I probably should have stuck around a little longer and got some other quotes but nothing caught my eye that I really wanted to get another quote from. I will definitely go back again and see what else is on the menu. I agree that for a strip club the value is good. I've just got to find one that piques my interest!

Play safe!

Drty.It's 10 a song- girls are much hotter in front bar, but no action, currently in back are Storm- tiny AA with amazing ass, Gia-tall cherokee, talker, also pretty nice shape. Chyna- mid 30's nice body and I saw 3 others there Saturday, didn't get names, heavier big busted white girl, a girl that looks like a Librarian (new) and another AA. After talking.

The club up on previous post, pretty disappointed in my last visit. The 2 girls I really loved that worked the back don't seem to be there anymore. Still not a bad place to hang out for a little teasing for under 50 or 60 bucks. Be safe MM.

DarkSideOfMe
03-25-15, 13:34
The quote I got was $20.00 a song and $80.00 for a BJ. Wasn't specified if it was covered or not. Needless to say I didn't partake. I probably should have stuck around a little longer and got some other quotes but nothing caught my eye that I really wanted to get another quote from. I will definitely go back again and see what else is on the menu. I agree that for a strip club the value is good. I've just got to find one that piques my interest!

Play safe!

Drty.Now you know,(BJ,80.00,covered, not), whatever you want! 10,00 a dance what a bargain, I have gotten takeout many times, stay late, girls very easy, if it is slow. Go on a off night (Thur.) like all clubs it's a lot of luck, being at the right place! An old man once told me Fuck all you can, one day you won't be able!. Drk. Stay safe.

KingIpinni
03-25-15, 21:20
Now you know,(BJ,80.00,covered, not), whatever you want! 10,00 a dance what a bargain, I have gotten takeout many times, stay late, girls very easy, if it is slow. Go on a off night (Thur.) like all clubs it's a lot of luck, being at the right place! An old man once told me Fuck all you can, one day you won't be able!. Drk. Stay safe.I think that was the same guy that told me " the worst piece of ass he ever had was still pretty good"!

I will give a little input on the strip club scene, patience and timing are two factors that will reward or break you. Always, always and last but least Always make sure you are in a "A" "B" conversation and there is no others involved! Believe that these ladies are not all fans of each other and will make trouble any chance they get!

Member #4701
03-26-15, 05:59
So I was bored Wednesday Night and said do I feel like donating $$ to the Casino or a Dancer at Club 76? I opted on a Dancer. Walked in early at night, 4-8 Dancers. Pretty impressed with girls, all attractive. Really nice bar and set up. Like the VIP room set up, not a fan of paying for bar dance, lapdance area is nice but expensive 25 for 1 song, not a lot of touching for my liking (I am spoiled at Palace). I had 1 lapdance and left, Overall, probably a better place just to hang out and drink and view some attractive Ladies, not if your looking for some real touch and feel, I was told 150 for back room, where more contact could take place, but I instantly thought, hey I can get that for 3 songs and 30 at Palace. If anyone has had better experiences in VIP or back room, you can PM me, I'd be curious. Planned on a few dances and then over to newly opened Spa to request Candi since a FM gave rave review, only to be told "Candi not here today" and I said ok, I'll come back" Was not given hard sell by Mamasan to stay which is the norm. Stay safe all. MM.

MadBastid
05-03-15, 05:47
Had a good time. Worth the drive. May never waste my time at another club as long as I'm in Ohio.

Chipper109
05-03-15, 19:43
Had a good time. Worth the drive. May never waste my time at another club as long as I'm in Ohio.Can you please tell me where this place is at? Thanks.

DarkSideOfMe
07-07-15, 16:54
Went to the Palace Friday night 10:00. Two more mongers and myself,5 girls, no one dancing, played with a few of the girls on dances for about an hour. Small AA big titts. Nice body, said she wanted to fuck, suck me in the back room, I couldn't turn it down!5 dances, and 100.00 for her. (BBBJCIM, BBFS.) No one up front to talk to, had to spend my money in the back. (side bar)(I'm a reg.) Not to hard if it is your first time, money, game, time = FUCK! Drksd stay safe my friends.

DarkSideOfMe
08-22-15, 16:43
Went to the Palace, only one in the back Tue. 10.00/. Girls sitting around no one dancing, talked to Frankie the owner, Said he was going to clean, paint, new chairs, carpet. Front / back, hope Buss. Would be back. Got my fav. ,"girl" ,got all she had (100, with dances,) then out the door I went. (great skills, love when she finger fucks herself, a real turn on for me! Drk why aren't mongers going to this place?? FS. ,HJ, you name it.

JustLooking43
08-28-15, 15:12
Went to the Palace, only one in the back Tue. 10.00/. Girls sitting around no one dancing, talked to Frankie the owner, Said he was going to clean, paint, new chairs, carpet. Front / back, hope Buss. Would be back. Got my fav. ,"girl" ,got all she had (100, with dances,) then out the door I went. (great skills, love when she finger fucks herself, a real turn on for me! Drk why aren't mongers going to this place?? FS. ,HJ, you name it.Hit here periodically, primarily back room, have to agree, the girls are very friendly and the best lapdance for the price in the area. Glad to hear they are remodeling.

I check in periodically to see if they added any new girls in back room. I enjoy stopping and relaxing there, very laid back atmosphere. Stay safe.

Samo38
08-30-15, 22:28
Got to agree, went for the first time Fri. Night and love it. I like bouncing between the front and back, can even leave and come back, just get stamped first. The girls were very friendly and the music a little quieter in the back. I just wish they were open in the afternoon.

DarkSideOfMe
09-08-15, 20:45
Got to agree, went for the first time Fri. Night and love it. I like bouncing between the front and back, can even leave and come back, just get stamped first. The girls were very friendly and the music a little quieter in the back. I just wish they were open in the afternoon.Glad some mongers are tying this place! I was starting to think I was the only one. Last time I went out back, just me and 4 girls, still got my BJ. / more, from my fav. Going to fuck the little AA girl with the big titts, won't be long! Drk.

WillMeOff2015
09-16-15, 17:29
Got to agree, went for the first time Fri. Night and love it. I like bouncing between the front and back, can even leave and come back, just get stamped first. The girls were very friendly and the music a little quieter in the back. I just wish they were open in the afternoon.Long time looker just have not registered. I'm thinking of stopping at the Palace tomorrow night on my way through Youngstown. My question is I drive a semi and wondered if I would be ok parking in the parking lot or does anyone know of a place close I could park for the night close by? Thanks in advance.

DarkSideOfMe
09-17-15, 06:09
Long time looker just have not registered. I'm thinking of stopping at the Palace tomorrow night on my way through Youngstown. My question is I drive a semi and wondered if I would be ok parking in the parking lot or does anyone know of a place close I could park for the night close by? Thanks in advance.Try the parking lot! Little brother! LOL. There is a large parking lot, tell Frankie, its cool to stay overnight, have fun (give" sexy" a kiss for me) AA / nice titts, body / loves to FS. (little girl) drk have fun.

Ac1234
09-22-15, 16:48
Any info on ariel at the palace in the back? The hottie with the huge fake knockers and blondish hair.

BuckeyeGuy5
09-27-15, 11:35
Dropped by Tiffany's and the place was dead. I had a few drinks and had the company of Vanessa at my table and then moved on. Really not much to report here. Ventured to the Palace next and had a couple nice lap dances from Misty in the front bar and had hoped for a couple from Star, but I never had the chance. Place had a decent crowd and drink prices were reasonable. Ventured to the back after midnight and had a few lap dances from Char that were very enthusiastic! Lap dances in both the front and back bars are $10 per song. I like the fact that the Palace has decent lighting so you can actually see how you're looking at.

Samo38
09-28-15, 08:32
Any info on ariel at the palace in the back? The hottie with the huge fake knockers and blondish hair.Didn't get a dance from her, her card was full. Couple guys came in just to get a dance from her. Ariel was in the private area most of the time I was there.

ItalianStu
10-03-15, 13:51
Hey guys first time poster wanted to give you the low down on the Palace. I have been going there off and on for about 3 years and I can say its the bang for your buck so to speak. The front and back have rolled over some dancers but also there are dancers who have been there over the years.

The front.

The front you pay 3 dollars cover to get in. If you go to the back or "royalty room" you pay a cover of 15 and get stamped if you wanted to go into the front. This allows you to not pay a cover in the front.

The girls.

Front.

There are so many new girls but ones that were there the last time I went which was about a month and a half ago were "Roxy" "Storm". They are hott but there are some new ones they got in and they are even hotter. Now not all the girls are perfect 10's because of the roll over of girls sometimes its really hit or miss. Dances are 10 bucks so its nice but the seating of the dances are right there in the bar, So you can see other people get lap dances. I've gotten some but felt a little awkward when I know someone else is potentially watching.

The back.

I will go through each dancer with pros and cons. These girls stayed mostly the same from my first time going to the most recent. There are extras offered for 50 HJ and 80 BJ.

Ariel- This girl is off the charts. Big fake boobs but dynamite dancer. You often will ask yourself why such a hott girl will be here but you love it that she is there because by far she is the most popular dancer in the back. She loves what she does and she is an excellent dancer. By far my favorite.

China- Girl got an ass on her and she is one of the best dancers there. Her face is old looking bu she makes it up with what she can do with her body. She is your typical dancer who you think she is there for only the money. She aims to please but you can tell she loves money.

Angie- Got a dance with her and she looked great. Nice ass but she got herself so drunk she was slurring words and was really hyper when she gave me a dance. Kind of all over the place. I wouldn't recommend her but the way she looks she will get guys buying dances off her.

Gia- Overall best personality of all the dancers. She is one of the coolest people to talk to because she cares about the people who come to see her. She will sit down and actually talk to you before asking for a dance. She isn't demanding at all and makes you feel comfortable. If you turn her down she will not move on she will sit there and talk until her time to dance. Cool girl. Her lap dances are one of the best though so I definately recommend her.

Chardonnay. Pretty little thing. She has Real Big Boobs and she knows how to grind. If you want a great grind get a dance from here. She knows what she is doing.

Those are the main ones but they try to get a couple new faces in there as well. Hope this helps.

Neostud
10-04-15, 22:03
Thanks for the update Italian, just curious, there was a girl at the Palace a few months ago that I know from Skippers. She went by the name Shianne (pronounced Shy Ann) at Skippers. She's a light skinned black girl (mixed) with a great body and she used to have two studs in her lower lip, she's amazingly hot. Does she still dance in the back of the Palace and if so what name does she go by? FS an option? BJ? Thanks.

DarkSideOfMe
10-05-15, 07:39
Glad my post on the Palace (many) are starting to go with my brothers. Great place to go for some fun, and. !The more you go the better it gets! It just takes time, money and a lot luck! Dreams do cum true, stay safe drk.

Nj Big
10-05-15, 23:06
Thanks for the update Italian, just curious, there was a girl at the Palace a few months ago that I know from Skippers. She went by the name Shianne (pronounced Shy Ann) at Skippers. She's a light skinned black girl (mixed) with a great body and she used to have two studs in her lower lip, she's amazingly hot. Does she still dance in the back of the Palace and if so what name does she go by? FS an option? BJ? Thanks.Got a dance from her couple years ago at skippers. Is she still working at palace?

DarkSideOfMe
10-06-15, 07:40
Got a dance from her couple years ago at skippers. Is she still working at palace?Long gone, some new girls as good, better, this is New stripper times, develop what you have little brother! It takes time, money to get what you want! Its still avaib. In the back, go get it. Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
10-08-15, 11:03
Hit the Palace Wed. Night about 10:30 (,4 reg. Girls) working, me and 2 customers in the back. Had a pocket full of cash so I treated myself! First the little AA girl with the big titts, great grind, wanted to suck my dick, FS. Said she needed money for rent. China,(4 songs) was 2nd, like this woman, sexy older, tight body good dancer, gets into it. (extras also offered) My fav. Gia (7 songs), great body, sexy dancer, cool chick to talk to! Love when she finger fuckes herself and licks it, really gets into it and wet! Ariel (5 songs) was the last one, this girl has some large titts, and a very wet pussy, tight pussy!! Great (4 song) ride, may be my new fav. Dancer at the Palace!!Went up front, a few girl friends, boy fiends, Dolly the owner wasnt in tonight,(son died a few days ago) so girls were sitting, talking! Nothing jumped out at me, to spend any money on, so I left after 15 minutes. Drk. ,

DarkSideOfMe
10-10-15, 11:45
Friday; 12.00, place was packed with "young dicks with dollars", LOL, didn't stay long, went up front, for a drink, blonde girl (5,6) hot little bod, sexy 25,little tits, came up to talk, wanted to dance for me, did 5 dances, sexy, moves very well, a lot of good rubbing, wet pussy, "said she fucks better"! . Told her I wanted to fuck her, got Numbers, Got her a drink, she sat down, I wanted to get down to buss. ,(around 130 am), her reg. Came in she left me for a Fat fucked" Mexxxican" brother! Don't you just love this GAME we play?? Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
10-10-15, 12:43
Friday; 12.00, place was packed with "young dicks with dollars", LOL, didn't stay long, went up front, for a drink, blonde girl (5,6) hot little bod, sexy 25,little tits, came up to talk, wanted to dance for me, did 5 dances, sexy, moves very well, a lot of good rubbing, wet pussy, "said she fucks better"! . Told her I wanted to fuck her, got Numbers, Got her a drink, she sat down, I wanted to get down to buss. ,(around 130 am), her reg. Came in she left me for a Fat fucked" Mexxxican" brother! Don't you just love this GAME we play?? Drk.I have been asked this many times over the years by members: why dark are you still a reg. Member with over 300 post?: answer I don't play well with other kids right A2 ! Drk.

Snake6269
10-10-15, 16:39
How safe is the palace? Want a place to frequent but don't want a bunch of gang-bangers.

DarkSideOfMe
10-12-15, 10:44
How safe is the palace? Want a place to frequent but don't want a bunch of gang-bangers.Frankie the owner is trying to keep It safe, clean, inside, outside, never had a problem or felt unsafe, anything can happen. Frankie and his family are tight with the local police so outside is good, parking lot under eye. Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
10-17-15, 08:57
Stopped Sat. Night 1:00 to check it out, owner a 70 year old woman behind the bar, small place, no private rooms, 4 girls working,$5,dances,$6,cover, $6 drinks,"very low" end place, girls, owner, won't ever go back. Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
10-17-15, 10:38
First time for me, $5. 00 cover, walked in sat at the bar, ordered a coke $4. 00) sat down, sexy blonde came up asked me if I wanted to do a room, nothing I hate more, to get pressed before I sit down! Sat and talked, told me $225.00 plus tip!(30 min.) room, are you fucking kidding! FS, not a problem 8 girls working, most of them from WV. Club that got shut down for 90 days. Talked to all of them same story, need money, no customers here, drive back to WV. After work, Start over next day, all told me FS. Is all they do in WV. Club that's how they make money! So if you want to spend that kind of money, I just found you a place to go for FS. Girls 7/8 very sexy,2 older ones that I liked! Played Ill give you my number, lets do a room game with me, no thnks drk.

Nj Big
10-17-15, 23:01
Stopped Sat. Night 1:00 to check it out, owner a 70 year old woman behind the bar, small place, no private rooms, 4 girls working,$5,dances,$6,cover, $6 drinks,"very low" end place, girls, owner, won't ever go back. Drk.Darkside any black girls work there? Haven't been there in 2 years.

DarkSideOfMe
10-19-15, 14:57
Darkside any black girls work there? Haven't been there in 2 years.No black girls Sat. Night 2 white,2 half something sister. Hot white girl, bleed all over my jeans! Won't ever go back!! Ever drk.

Samo38
10-19-15, 19:57
Damn Dark, bled all over your jeans? Shoulda Stuck to the Palace. Got to see 2 new girls in the back Kitty and Ginger. Kitty taller with ink, Ginger a little spinner, few tats, great private dances. Didn't see Ariel there the other night, didn't ask about her either.

DarkSideOfMe
10-19-15, 20:49
Damn Dark, bled all over your jeans? Stuck to the Palace. Got to see 2 new girls in the back Kitty and Ginger. Kitty taller with ink, Ginger a little spinner, few tats, great private dances. Didn't see Ariel there the other night, didn't ask about her either.Your fucking right about that! Was on my way to the palace and got a call from a "good provider. " So for 20 minutes. " I bottomed out in her mouth, and pussy! Good fuck, suck. Put me in a laid back way (whatever) On the Lamp Post side of town so I wanted to try it after getting a report, place is a fucking dump! Never again, my jeans were fucking red down one side were she grinded on my leg. ! * Someone told me Ariel isn't working at the palace? Not working last 3 times I was in the back. (said she made a lot of money one night hasn't been back) Getting PUSSY is becumming like work! Drksd.

YTown HeadHunt
10-20-15, 13:47
Stopped Sat. Night 1:00 to check it out, owner a 70 year old woman behind the bar, small place, no private rooms, 4 girls working,$5,dances,$6,cover, $6 drinks,"very low" end place, girls, owner, won't ever go back. Drk.Last time I was there was 20+ years ago (they used to have mug night on Wednesdays.) I was out for a ride and decided to stop for for one last drink. The female owner wanted six bucks for a small draft since the girls were dancing. I told her that I am not here for the girls, I just want a beer. She sold me one for three, I told her this is the last time you'll see me. I never went back. The skinny girls were obviously cracked out, back then anything commercial was simply not part of the plan. Once in a while I pass through the area, but never even felt curious enough to stop. That little voice in my head says keep going. Not surprised to see things have not changed. It was a little hole in the wall place, good for a quick stop on a rainy night, but those days are long gone. Still have the old bike.

Parasitius
11-11-15, 21:53
How safe is the palace? Want a place to frequent but don't want a bunch of gang-bangers.Wow surely this comment has to be in jest! I mean, are ya kidding? The Palace is practically a family atmosphere, and I'm not joking about that. Feels like going to fucking Denny's! I even took a nap with my head on the stage once.

DarkSideOfMe
11-12-15, 07:23
Wow surely this comment has to be in jest! I mean, are ya kidding? The Palace is practically a family atmosphere, and I'm not joking about that. Feels like going to fucking Denny's! I even took a nap with my head on the stage once.Frankie, Mom, and the rest of the " FAMILY". You know what I mean? TONY S. LOL drksd.

JimJones1982
11-12-15, 19:16
I believe 8 PM TO 3 AM. TUE-SAT, I Have been told the back club closes when there are no customers.

I might be going up there tonight if Sky is working.

Thanks MM.FYI, it's Wednesdays-Saturdays.

JJ.