PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Samo38
05-10-17, 14:53
The front was pretty dead, the back not too bad, was rock and roll night, the rap music apparently was on before I got there. Dancing were Rayna, Jenn and a new girl Arianna, only her second day. It was brunette night, and a lot of fun!

ZipDude
05-11-17, 09:31
The front was pretty dead, the back not too bad, was rock and roll night, the rap music apparently was on before I got there. Dancing were Rayna, Jenn and a new girl Arianna, only her second day. It was brunette night, and a lot of fun!Could you please give us some details on Arianna (in addition to she's being a brunette)? The RR face book page also mentions new girls Cashmere and Asia. Any info on any of the three would be great. Thanks to all! -Z.

Nezzz
05-11-17, 18:00
The front was pretty dead, the back not too bad, was rock and roll night, the rap music apparently was on before I got there. Dancing were Rayna, Jenn and a new girl Arianna, only her second day. It was brunette night, and a lot of fun!I thought the back was closed on Tuesday Nights?

Samo38
05-11-17, 21:39
To answer the last 2 posts. I also thought it was closed, their facebook page said open and I called first to confirm. Got there later after a side trip to Sun spa. Arianna is a real cutie, not a boney spinner type, but certainly not chunky with longer hair. Did not see Asia or Cashmere on the schedule so can't comment on them.

Samo38
05-11-17, 21:45
Good to see he / she / it is still trolling here. If you get pm's from this poster, like I did, just go back a few pages on this forum. Nice try.

DavidJames98
05-12-17, 01:25
Just so you know not trolling and I told arianna to a friend's house the first night and know her real name so have fun.

DarkSideOfMe
05-16-17, 06:14
Good to see he / she / it is still trolling here. If you get pm's from this poster, like I did, just go back a few pages on this forum. Nice try.A2 where are you? Drk.

Like everyday I'm here. Reporting stuff like this and explaining why it's an issue helps.

I look at 11,000 threads a day, you guys look at a handful, sometimes I miss shit

A2

ZipDude
05-30-17, 10:48
I heard a rumour that Kitty is back at RR. Can anyone confirm this? I'd love to see good old Kitty again -- might have to make a trip over there.

Z.

Dam2725
06-04-17, 19:41
I heard a rumour that Kitty is back at RR. Can anyone confirm this? I'd love to see good old Kitty again -- might have to make a trip over there.

Z.She's back. Saw her last night.

JLandHard4U
06-13-17, 19:03
She's back. Saw her last night.Sorry. Confused on the name of this place. Is it Palace in the Pines? Or Royalty Room? Going to make a trip out in the next week or two hopefully.

ZipDude
06-14-17, 12:45
Sorry. Confused on the name of this place. Is it Palace in the Pines? Or Royalty Room? Going to make a trip out in the next week or two hopefully.You should have a look through the past forum posts which explain it well. They are in the same physical structure but have separate entrances. I'm pretty sure you will want the rear entrance, which is RR.

Z.

Gone T M
06-16-17, 19:22
Stopped in RR last week. A good time was certainly had, one of the better values at a SC. I will certainly return for more private dances when I'm through again on business. Thanks to all the posters here.

OneHourAtATime
06-16-17, 22:30
Heh heh heh, he said "pretty sure you will want the rear entrance" heh heh heh.

You should have a look through the past forum posts which explain it well. They are in the same physical structure but have separate entrances. I'm pretty sure you will want the rear entrance, which is RR.

Z.

ZipDude
06-22-17, 12:41
Does anyone know if Arianna is still working at RR? I haven't seen her the last couple of times I was there. I never got to take her back for a good time, and I hope I didn't miss my chance.

-Z.

Triddd09
06-26-17, 19:01
Well my first time there and it was interesting. Went in the back fist. Not much so I ventured to the front. Weird vibe but some hot chicks. Sat for a half hour no one comes over. Some dudes birthday and all the girls dance for him on stage. Nice show. After I'm walking by the bar and look down and there is a wad of money. Yay 160. It made sierra happy.

ZipDude
06-29-17, 00:01
Maybe I've never posted this explanation here before. Its worth repeating.

You never pay in advance for a service, especially one that might be difficult to challenge the other person on later. If anyone asks you to pay in advance, it is because too many others in the past have tried to not pay afterward. Why, you ask, would someone wish to NOT pay? Well, it is NOT because the person who is seeking to have the service performed is a ripoff artist trying to scam a service provider who provides good service. No, anyone who would go to the trouble of finding a service provider does so with enough dough to pay for the service that they went out to find in the first place. Service seekers are most definitely NOT ripoff artists. If anyone tries to tell you different, it is BS -- run in the opposite direction. The only person trying to scam the other is the service "provider" who knows that they have no intention of actually providing the service that is agreed upon. DARK, you might want to chime in here about LIZ in Wexford.

Maybe they will do a part of what was agreed upon and then insist that they did the whole thing, or maybe they will say afterward that they didn't completely understand what you actually wanted (you perverted fuck. . .). Or whatever. This type of scam service "provider" has been in the situation enough times where they did not do anything like what was agreed upon and where the person being ripped off is sufficiently pissed off that they don't want to pay afterward for the half-service or the non-service. The service "provider" has learned from this that the only way they can count on being paid is to ask for the dough up front BEFORE the half-service or non-service, because they certainly won't get paid after for not doing what was agreed to. Long story short, if anyone ever asks you to pay in advance, it is NOT because of you. It is because of them, and they know that whatever they have in mind to provide or not provide, it is likely to piss you off enough that you will not want to pay them at the end. That is a very bad situation. And believe me, they have been there WAY more times than you, and they know how to play the game.

It is definitely not what you want, because you are actually looking for the service that you wanted, right? So don't ever get involved with someone who wants paid in advance. I can virtually guarantee that you will end up WITHOUT what you want, plus you will be supremely pissed off at having paid for it without receiving it. I can't urge you enough -- don't DO IT EVER.

On the other hand, anyone who actually provides a service knows that it is worth something, and they will be happy to have you pay after performance. They know that they will get paid, and you know that you will be more than happy (HAPPY!) to pay afterward.

Happy hunting!

-Z.

DarkSideOfMe
06-30-17, 14:41

You never pay in advance for a service, especially one that might be difficult to challenge the other person on later. If anyone asks you to pay in advance, it is because too many others in the past have tried to not pay afterward. Why, you ask, would someone wish to NOT pay? Well, it is NOT because the person who is seeking to have the service performed is a ripoff artist trying to scam a service provider who provides good service. No, anyone who would go to the trouble of finding a service provider does so with enough dough to pay for the service that they went out to find in the first place. Service seekers are most definitely NOT ripoff artists. If anyone tries to tell you different, it is BS -- run in the opposite direction. The only person trying to scam the other is the service "provider" who knows that they have no intention of actually providing the service that is agreed upon. DARK, you might want to chime in here about LIZ in Wexford.

Maybe they will do a part of what was agreed upon and then insist that they did the whole thing, or maybe they will say afterward that they didn't completely understand what you actually wanted (you perverted fuck. . .). Or whatever. This type of scam service "provider" has been in the situation enough times where they did not do anything like what was agreed upon and where the person being ripped off is sufficiently pissed off that they don't want to pay afterward for the half-service or the non-service. The service "provider" has learned from this that the only way they can count on being paid is to ask for the dough up front BEFORE the half-service or non-service, because they certainly won't get paid after for not doing what was agreed to. Long story short, if anyone ever asks you to pay in advance, it is NOT because of you. It is because of them, and they know that whatever they have in mind to provide or not provide, it is likely to piss you off enough that you will not want to pay them at the end. That is a very bad situation. And believe me, they have been there WAY more times than you, and they know how to play the game.

It is definitely not what you want, because you are actually looking for the service that you wanted, right? So don't ever get involved with someone who wants paid in advance. I can virtually guarantee that you will end up WITHOUT what you want, plus you will be supremely pissed off at having paid for it without receiving it. I can't urge you enough -- don't DO IT EVER.

On the other hand, anyone who actually provides a service knows that it is worth something, and they will be happy to have you pay after performance. They know that they will get paid, and you know that you will be more than happy (HAPPY!) to pay afterward.

Happy hunting!

-Z.Have tried to open Brother" EYES" but, seeing those big titts pics, has made it impossible! You been warned! AGAIN! Liz, no no! I have be preaching to my Pitt. Brother, but to the same results! Just ran into her in Columbus,(BP board!) drk.

HungryEye
06-30-17, 22:20
Well said and IMHO a must read for newbies and those of us that occasionally still think with the little head.

Happy hunting!

-Z.

BillFromOhio
07-18-17, 13:22
Anyone know why theyre closed this week. Last 2 facebook posts say theyre hiring. Some sort of mass exit?

DavidJames98
07-18-17, 21:21
Anyone know why theyre closed this week. Last 2 facebook posts say theyre hiring. Some sort of mass exit?I dropped off two girls tonight and know because big bosses away the play is even more open.

OhMyGoodness
07-18-17, 21:28
Anyone know why theyre closed this week. Last 2 facebook posts say theyre hiring. Some sort of mass exit?Say it isn't so! I was going to make my first trip out there from Cleveland this week. Please do keep me posted if anything changes. Thanks.

Samo38
07-18-17, 22:47
Anyone know why theyre closed this week. Last 2 facebook posts say theyre hiring. Some sort of mass exit?Says reopening on July 26th, fingers crossed!

ZipDude
07-21-17, 01:33
Anyone know why theyre closed this week. Last 2 facebook posts say theyre hiring. Some sort of mass exit?Gang, the joint is on vacation. It is the end of July. They will reopen as indicated. Fear not. -Z.

Chipper109
07-21-17, 06:30
I dropped off two girls tonight and know because big bosses away the play is even more open.You're still around? You gave people the number to a dude & had us thinking it was one of the dancers.

SayNoToDrugs
07-21-17, 13:38
She sent me a message on here, but her account was deleted before I could respond.

Tcxmo74
07-28-17, 19:15
Gents, I'll be in the vicinity next week and after doing some homework thought I may want to visit the palace / royalty room. Only issue is I only have Tuesday or Wednesday night. Are they dead mid week or will there be plenty going on those nights? Thanks for the intel.

DarkSideOfMe
07-30-17, 18:57
Gents, I'll be in the vicinity next week and after doing some homework thought I may want to visit the palace / royalty room. Only issue is I only have Tuesday or Wednesday night. Are they dead mid week or will there be plenty going on those nights? Thanks for the intel.Why would you want to go on a busy night? Be a star, hope you are the only one in the "SHY" that night, enjoy! Drk!

Looking2017
08-03-17, 05:07
Hello, I hear Shy is back at the Palace is this the same Shy that use to work at the Palace years ago? Have a picture of her anyone? Thanks in advance for any help.

ItalianStu
08-03-17, 21:58
Hello, I hear Shy is back at the Palace is this the same Shy that use to work at the Palace years ago? Have a picture of her anyone? Thanks in advance for any help.I think it is. If you go on the RR facebook page there are pics of her. She's the one with the mixer in her mouth and the one with chaps on. She's hott as hell.

DarkSideOfMe
08-09-17, 08:01
Helloooo. On the road myself for BUSS. So, no time for the "RR", back door! Drk.

SayNoToDrugs
08-24-17, 17:52
Do any of the girls do work outside the club? Asking for a friend.

MacDaddyjam
09-04-17, 21:41
Does Ariel still work at the Palace? I haven't heard her mentioned in awhile. She used to be the queen bee. I might have a rare opportunity to visit on a Wednesday and I was hoping she was still there.

ZipDude
09-05-17, 02:28
Does Ariel still work at the Palace? I haven't heard her mentioned in awhile. She used to be the queen bee. I might have a rare opportunity to visit on a Wednesday and I was hoping she was still there.Friend, you haven't heard Ariel mentioned in a while because this forum page is crashing and burning. Too bad. Yes, Ariel still works there Wednesday and Saturday, and she definitely is the queen bee those two days. Perhaps other past regulars on this site could show up from time to time so that nobody gets the impression that things are dead, because they certainly are not. Thanks to all. -Z.

PhxMarker
09-05-17, 17:18
Does she only work the front or does she work the back too?

MacDaddyjam
09-05-17, 22:01
Friend, you haven't heard Ariel mentioned in a while because this forum page is crashing and burning. Too bad. Yes, Ariel still works there Wednesday and Saturday, and she definitely is the queen bee those two days. Perhaps other past regulars on this site could show up from time to time so that nobody gets the impression that things are dead, because they certainly are not. Thanks to all. -Z.Thanks Z, yes things do appear to be dead on the palace forum, I mean Ytown SC forum.

ZipDude
09-07-17, 10:00
Does she only work the front or does she work the back too?I have never heard the name Roxy in the back. -Z.

PhxMarker
09-11-17, 12:09
Ariel BJ back?

DavidJames98
09-11-17, 23:41
Ariel BJ back?Yes she does and a great one.

Drtyolman
09-13-17, 01:19
Went to the Palace about 3 weeks ago and got a few dances from a little blonde named Jade. This girl was trashed out of her mind but was still a good time!

MrLoveDoctor
09-13-17, 08:02
So I've never been to the Palace and I read most of the post so which one of the girl can I have a happy ending with. Something better then backpage.com or should I keeping playing on the backpage.com.

DarkSideOfMe
09-13-17, 20:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You could save yourself a lot of time if you just quoted somebody and typed, "A2, put this guy on my ignore list and delete this post." Because that's all that ever happens when you do this.

Seriously how many times do I have to tell you that guys are allowed to ask questions. You and everybody else are allowed to ignore them if you wish but they can ask.

A2

TurboTurkey
09-20-17, 09:49
I searched the whole forum and haven't found an answer does she do any takeout outside of club.

ZipDude
09-27-17, 01:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ZipDude
09-27-17, 01:55
I think it is. If you go on the RR facebook page there are pics of her. She's the one with the mixer in her mouth and the one with chaps on. She's hott as hell.As of a couple months ago, Shy is gone from RR. Too bad. Beautiful in so many respects, she is totally missed.

They have other awesome girls there though. Try Gabi for instance. She is in it to win it. Definitely take her to the private area to get to know her better. You will appreciate the experience. Happy hunting! -Z.

Fannima30
10-03-17, 20:10
Helloooo. On the road myself for BUSS. So, no time for the "RR", back door! Drk.No one but me wondering what happened to DarkSide? You out there Little Brother? Now is the time to speak up. Everyone is listening. You must have something on your mind.

ZipDude
10-15-17, 15:09
As of a couple months ago, Shy is gone from RR. Too bad. Beautiful in so many respects, she is totally missed.

They have other awesome girls there though. Try Gabi for instance. She is in it to win it. Definitely take her to the private area to get to know her better. You will appreciate the experience. Happy hunting! -Z.It turns out that beautiful Shy is back at the Royalty Room. Enjoy! -Z.

Ohiotinman
10-24-17, 20:49
Friend, you haven't heard Ariel mentioned in a while because this forum page is crashing and burning. Too bad. Yes, Ariel still works there Wednesday and Saturday, and she definitely is the queen bee those two days. Perhaps other past regulars on this site could show up from time to time so that nobody gets the impression that things are dead, because they certainly are not. Thanks to all. -Z.Is Ariel still on this schedule? I called the RR and they won't say who was working.

Thanks,

HungryEye
10-24-17, 23:23
No one but me wondering what happened to DarkSide? You out there Little Brother? Now is the time to speak up. Everyone is listening. You must have something on your mind.Did a search myself for Dark, miss that old horndog. Hope he is ok.

H.

OldProfessor
10-30-17, 22:14
Just wondering what is going on at the RR. The FB page says they have a bunch of new dancers. Are all the favorite girls gone? If so, who are the new stars and who is recommended for the best entertainment? I have not been there for a long time and may get the chance to stop. Would like to be prepared. Will share my experience if I do get to go. Thanks in advance. PM Ok.

P.S. Still no word from DarkSide?

Kiser
11-06-17, 22:14
Just wondering what is going on at the RR. The FB page says they have a bunch of new dancers. Are all the favorite girls gone? If so, who are the new stars and who is recommended for the best entertainment? I have not been there for a long time and may get the chance to stop. Would like to be prepared. Will share my experience if I do get to go. Thanks in advance. PM Ok.

P.S. Still no word from DarkSide?Dark is still on the Pittsburgh forums all the time. I think he got pissed off on this one for some reason and just stays off here now. If you want to say hi just go to that one. He was just on there a couple days ago.

NewAroundHere
12-21-17, 17:42
I am a couple hours away from that part of Ohio, all the strip clubs here are very strict with the rules in my experience. I am gathering from your guy's posts that it worth the drive if I am looking for something different and a little more fun?

MacDaddyjam
12-21-17, 22:33
I am going to make a report on my visit to The Palace (RR) on Wednesday. Normally I don't get many opportunities to get down there on a Wednesday night. I went with the idea of seeing Ariel, but I got to check out the new talent, mostly ebony. The place was very busy right at opening. My head was on a swivel, I got to say I was impressed with the new girls, all ebony beauties. They were as follows:

Indie: pretty face and nice rack, has a little bit of a belly.

Lorraine: very young, but I don't know her age. Easy 8-9, very hot, she was my second choice after Minori. This was her second day on the job.

Tall chick with long hair and beautiful eyes: Never got to talk to her but damn she is hot.

Minori: spectacular ass and thigh thing going on with a kind of 80's hair do. She has been there for about a month and a half. I thought she worked out allot, but it turns out she is / was a gymnast, which then makes sense, cause that is exactly what she looks like. Very good personality. She told me, she plans on staying there awhile, she likes it there. I was completely mesmerized by her ass and thighs. I took her in back for a spin. I did this even though while she was onstage she never took anything off, which was kind of odd. The dancing was good, but I had to be aggressive and get her to really get out of her outfit, this was done by reaching around under her tits to get those free. She had very large nipple piercings, then we got to the extras. I always opt for the BJ. She is young but it was still quite good. I busted a nut in her mouth, which she didn't seem to be bothered by, but even so, she said that I would have to pay a little more because I came in her mouth (20). I think it was a plow by her just to get more money out of me. I wasn't really bothered by it though. She did offer take out. I will be back just to talk to her about that.

Kyle6002
12-21-17, 22:42
Dark is still on the Pittsburgh forums all the time. I think he got pissed off on this one for some reason and just stays off here now. If you want to say hi just go to that one. He was just on there a couple days ago.What are you talking about? His last post was 9/13/17. I think he was either kicked off of here or got caught up in one of the many stings.

DarkSideOfMe
12-22-17, 10:53
You right I'm pissed off! We won't get into it right now. I have, will still knocking down (3,4) a week so don't worry about OL DARK! Now is the time for you to take advantage of girls in need for Chistmas! It is time time for giving you know? RR room has been great (100)%! You need to take advantage now! Well I'll keep it short today so I don't get into trouble before the end of the year. But remember this, I'm here watching over" ALL "my children! I'm always one step in front! Drk.

Bundy71
12-22-17, 13:03
I am going to make a report on my visit to The Palace (RR) on Wednesday. Normally I don't get many opportunities to get down there on a Wednesday night. I went with the idea of seeing Ariel, but I got to check out the new talent, mostly ebony. The place was very busy right at opening. My head was on a swivel, I got to say I was impressed with the new girls, all ebony beauties. They were as follows:...Thanks for the update. I haven't been back since summer when I had a good time with Ariel and China (separately. Could you imagine three in the phone booth? Sounds like the new talent is worth a trip.

MacDaddyjam
12-22-17, 18:41
Thanks for the update. I haven't been back since summer when I had a good time with Ariel and China (separately. Could you imagine three in the phone booth? Sounds like the new talent is worth a trip.Actually, awhile back Ariel did mention a double with her and Gabby, nothing happened though. She told me she would do a double depending on if she was horny enough.

ZipDude
12-23-17, 14:29
She said that I would have to pay a little more because I came in her mouth (20). I think it was a plow by her just to get more money out of me. Bro,

I don't like scammers, and it sounds like you ran into one. Was she thinking that you were going to come in your own mouth instead? Out of curiosity, did you pay in advance? As I've said in the past, paying in advance usually results in disappointment and failure to meet expectations. On the other hand, some weeks back I failed to follow my own advice, I paid in advance and, sure enough, I ended up being somewhat disappointed. I have to remember to follow my own advice and Never pay in advance.

-Z.

MacDaddyjam
12-24-17, 14:37
Bro,

I don't like scammers, and it sounds like you ran into one. Was she thinking that you were going to come in your own mouth instead? Out of curiosity, did you pay in advance? As I've said in the past, paying in advance usually results in disappointment and failure to meet expectations. On the other hand, some weeks back I failed to follow my own advice, I paid in advance and, sure enough, I ended up being somewhat disappointed. I have to remember to follow my own advice and Never pay in advance.

-Z.Did I run into a scammer? Yea! I didn't use the word "scam" but I thought I made my point. A misspelled word probably didn't help. Yes, she wanted me to pay in advance, but that really didn't bother me, it was still a very good experience. It doesn't sound like you would like Minori, so now you know to avoid her and isn't that the whole point of this forum? I, however would like to see her again actually.

TheEndlessEdge
12-29-17, 17:40
Ran into Summer on Seekingarrangements and ended up meeting her at the RR for some private dances with extras. Mentioned her friend Arianna (who also dances there) is down for some action as well. I imagine you'd be able to spend some time after work with them if you play your cards right.

BuckeyeGuy5
01-06-18, 12:51
Ran into Summer on Seekingarrangements and ended up meeting her at the RR for some private dances with extras. Mentioned her friend Arianna (who also dances there) is down for some action as well. I imagine you'd be able to spend some time after work with them if you play your cards right.With the place been closed for several days this week, they may have had more availability to meet. Anyone give them a shot?

Nezzz
01-10-18, 03:02
With the place been closed for several days this week, they may have had more availability to meet. Anyone give them a shot?Please tell me RR is not closed!

BuckeyeGuy5
01-10-18, 08:57
Please tell me RR is not closed!Posted on their Facebook page on January 3rd, "We're closed till Tuesday January 9th Due to the extreme cold weather conditions will re-open on January 9th at 8 pm. Stay warm see you on the 9th".

Neostud
01-10-18, 12:40
Posted on their Facebook page on January 3rd, "We're closed till Tuesday January 9th Due to the extreme cold weather conditions will re-open on January 9th at 8 pm. Stay warm see you on the 9th".Stripper hoopties don't start in any weather below 20 degrees. And the cars of their drug dealing pimps who drive them there won't start either lmao.

TMeister
01-11-18, 03:35
Stripper hoopties don't start in any weather below 20 degrees. And the cars of their drug dealing pimps who drive them there won't start either lmao.LOL now I have this mental image of all these dancers getting a ride to the RR in their boyfriend's Honda rice rocket with the loud exhaust mod and stupid negative camber wheels!

DarkSideOfMe
01-11-18, 17:43
LOL now I have this mental image of all these dancers getting a ride to the RR in their boyfriend's Honda rice rocket with the loud exhaust mod and stupid negative camber wheels!He blows a load in her, driving to the RR? Drk.

Bundy71
01-22-18, 16:45
Hit the Palace this past weekend. No China or Arial, but they some some nice talent. Spent some time with a cute AA spinner but can't remember her name! From earlier report, I'm guessing maybe Minori (Midori)? Amazing legs and ass, smaller tits with pierced nipples. What an ass!

Speaking of asses. Anyone try Angel? SMOKING body, but she was pretty busy so didn't have a chance.

Was wondering. What if you just wanted some dances from a few without any extras? Do they not like that? Do they expect tips or should you tip?

Neostud
01-22-18, 19:09
H

Was wondering. What if you just wanted some dances from a few without any extras? Do they not like that? Do they expect tips or should you tip?I've gotten lots of regular dances in the RR with no extras. $10 a song and you can touch anything you like. It's quite nice actually. I never tipped either.

DarkSideOfMe
01-22-18, 22:04
I've gotten lots of regular dances in the RR with no extras. $10 a song and you can touch anything you like. It's quite nice actually. I never tipped either.Some dancers would love your $10.00 a dance, instead of Jr. Jammed down their throat, or Puss, or cum all over them in the small rooms! Some may even respect you for it, and go out for a drink, then "desert"! Think its called" Game"Little Bro!

DarkSideOfMe
01-23-18, 08:29
Hit the Palace this past weekend. No China or Arial, but they some some nice talent. Spent some time with a cute AA spinner but can't remember her name! From earlier report, I'm guessing maybe Minori (Midori)? Amazing legs and ass, smaller tits with pierced nipples. What an ass!

Speaking of asses. Anyone try Angel? SMOKING body, but she was pretty busy so didn't have a chance.

Was wondering. What if you just wanted some dances from a few without any extras? Do they not like that? Do they expect tips or should you tip?A Tip is your key, to open any door? Think!

AnotherBaadBoy
01-23-18, 18:46
A Tip is your key, to open any door? Think!Think like this: You would want a tip right? Not to give away any secrets, but I have been visiting the Pines since before the Back Room officially opened, and earned my Status as the resident Norman with my own bar stool. It always amazed me when a girl would dance their at $$es off and no one would tip them--let alone Nikki or any of the other Tenders behind the boards. Ill speak for the better girls I knew--and miss! By all means, if they did ya good, slide a few to them, or but them a drink or 2, it was never fun the play Jamin George and Drink Alone. You'll come to know who's there willing to really work to drain you of all you of Benjamins, and who just wants to rub ya few times and then go play on their phone with their deadbeat "boyfriend. " Play safe. Damn now you got me thinking to go there and break my promise not to.

DarkSideOfMe
01-24-18, 07:15
Think like this: You would want a tip right? Not to give away any secrets, but I have been visiting the Pines since before the Back Room officially opened, and earned my Status as the resident Norman with my own bar stool. It always amazed me when a girl would dance their at $$es off and no one would tip them--let alone Nikki or any of the other Tenders behind the boards. Ill speak for the better girls I knew--and miss! By all means, if they did ya good, slide a few to them, or but them a drink or 2, it was never fun the play Jamin George and Drink Alone. You'll come to know who's there willing to really work to drain you of all you of Benjamins, and who just wants to rub ya few times and then go play on their phone with their deadbeat "boyfriend. " Play safe. Damn now you got me thinking to go there and break my promise not to.Brake your bubble, Bad, but I have been going since, Frankie was only a twinkle in his dads eyes! Dollie, was a young woman!(boy I'm old) Spend your money well, don't just give it to them, but pick 1 girl to work on, you need to observe, know which girls are just in it for the money! More tips, isn't going to get you more Pussy! Believe me on this one!

MacDaddyjam
01-24-18, 22:35

Was wondering. What if you just wanted some dances from a few without any extras? Do they not like that? Do they expect tips or should you tip?Minori's ass is worth the price of a BJ! She told me she did gymnastics, offered take out but I am leary of that. Don't want her pimp holding me up a gun point, but the idea of fucking that ass is very tempting. She has the biggest nipple piercings I have ever seen (I didn't actually see them, just sucked on them a bit).

I drive an hour an a half on a work night, and have to work the next morning, I am only interested in jamming JR. Down some girls throat and cumming all over her I have never just gotten a straight lap dance, granted, we are talking less than 10 time at the RR. But worth the trip every time!

WtfRyou
01-24-18, 23:21
Some dancers would love your $10.00 a dance, instead of Jr. Jammed down their throat, or Puss, or cum all over them in the small rooms! Some may even respect you for it, and go out for a drink, then "desert"! Think its called" Game"Little Bro!I get a strange feeling when I'm there that the girls seem suspicious if you don't indulge in any extras in the back. They compare notes with each other on the guys they take back there. When they come by, they always ask if you've ever been in the back, and when you say yes, the next question is always "did you have fun? They aren't shy about letting you know that they're up for just about anything in those horse-stalls. Heck, the girl who tends bar up front used to dance in the back, and I remember her going up to each guy while she was dancing on the stage and asking "do you want a blowjob?".

ZipDude
01-25-18, 16:08
Spend your money well, don't just give it to them, but pick 1 girl to work on, you need to observe, know which girls are just in it for the money! More tips, isn't going to get you more Pussy! Believe me on this one!Dark, your insights into our "game" are always appreciated. Regarding your point that we should know which girls are just in it for the money, are you suggesting that they are the ones to avoid? Like they won't spread them later without some hefty dough, so you should instead find someone who cares a little less about the money? I'm thinking of Minori (SP?) who insisted on an extra Jackson because that one guy came in her mouth (Thanks (as usual).

-Z.

DarkSideOfMe
01-25-18, 22:13
Dark, your insights into our "game" are always appreciated. Regarding your point that we should know which girls are just in it for the money, are you suggesting that they are the ones to avoid? Like they won't spread them later without some hefty dough, so you should instead find someone who cares a little less about the money? I'm thinking of Minori (SP?) who insisted on an extra Jackson because that one guy came in her mouth (Thanks (as usual).

-Z.Just pay attention to them, I never really go for the Barbie doll, or best titts, ass girl. Face it they all have the potential to open up for the right green, we understand that. I'm in this for the wins, not the ties, losses we all have our own agenda. (pretty face, sexybody, fat, thin, titts, ass, you name it you can find it. I have found over the years the middle road dancer is going to give you more for your money then Barbie. Minori, is a good example of what I'm telling you. (why should you pay more because someone came in her mouth) In the end do you want to Fuck, or get fucked? Think about that? Drk.

ScratchDent
01-27-18, 16:07
Just truth. The hotter she is, the harder it's going to be to play. No real difference to what's outside the hobby. I got to side with DRK, a nice choice toward the middle of the spectrum will net usually far better ROI. Is that every time? Of course not, but your average net will be greater in the long run. Personally I'd rather play with the tail then play the games LOL. Dent.

Just pay attention to them, I never really go for the Barbie doll, or best titts, ass girl. Face it they all have the potential to open up for the right green, we understand that. I'm in this for the wins, not the ties, losses we all have our own agenda. (pretty face, sexybody, fat, thin, titts, ass, you name it you can find it. I have found over the years the middle road dancer is going to give you more for your money then Barbie. Minori, is a good example of what I'm telling you. (why should you pay more because someone came in her mouth) In the end do you want to Fuck, or get fucked? Think about that? Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
01-28-18, 10:23
I guess it cums down to only you in the end. When you get to be my age, it seems like you are in it for the excitement of the" game" (the hunt) more then blowing a load on a Barbie pretty face, body! Example: Friday I went to Pitt. For a new find. I have been working on (2nd time) , everything but FS. !Great time, great AMP find, no, not really, after," you to big, AMP dead fish play"if you have been with many "Real AMPs," you know dead fish, and you to big are part of their Culture not a con), now I have this urge already to move on, hunt for new, to feed my deep hunger! So in the end, Like the old man once told me:"If your not first, your last" ! So in the end you decide, "wins, losses"! What really feeds you, that is the question! Drk.

ItalianStu
01-30-18, 23:40
Hey guys. Just wanted to ask if this girl Minori is on their facebook page? If so then let me know which girl it is.

There are two new pics up on their FB Page was wondering who the girl in the pink was that is standing with China. Anyone know and can help me out, greatly appreciated!

Stu.

ZipDude
01-31-18, 00:22
Hey guys. Just wanted to ask if this girl Minori is on their facebook page? If so then let me know which girl it is.

There are two new pics up on their FB Page was wondering who the girl in the pink was that is standing with China. Anyone know and can help me out, greatly appreciated!

Stu.The chick in pink with China is named Angel, and she has a smoking figure. I haven't seen her the last time or two when I was there, but that doesn't mean anything. I would definitely like to get her in the back for some 1-on-1 time, but I can't seem to get her to pay any attention to me.

None of the AA girls in the pics at the RR facebook page are Minori (as far as I can tell). The tiny AA girl is named Rain, and the one with the serious assets has some bizzarro and totally contrived name with an apostrophe (that nobody can remember. A third AA girl is Indy, and she is in a couple of photos with an uninspired expression on her face. Minori doesn't seem to be in any of them. Angel seems like she may be partly AA, and as I said she is wearing the pink with China.

-Z.

ItalianStu
02-05-18, 17:52
Palace was a great time each and every time you go so I haven't been to the club in years. I decided to go Saturday bc I finally had some free time. I will say this. I have had better. There are reasons why I feel this and I needed to come here and say my review. I'll say this, kitty, Ariel, and China are by far the three friendliest girls there who don't always act like it's a business. They will sit down and just talk which I kinda like. I absolutely hate when you have girls there that walk Around like their shit don't stink and talk to no one. Then if you go talk to them It's like you're boring them. I hate that. Another thing is. Why can't they be more subtle about extras. I hate when you sit down and then get shoved business in your face through one song you paid for a dance. M but sitting here talkjng business through a dog you paid for. I was not In the mood to get extras with a girl who wasnt fun to Be around so I just took dances all night. I didn't get a dance with kitty, Ariel, or China but here is my reviews on the other Girls.

Mia. New girl who looks like the farmers daughter. She has a blacked out tooth in front and was ok looking. Her body was ok as well. Didn't get a dance with her.

Kendra. She worked Pittsburgh and now is back in Youngstown. I got dances with her and she's shy. Don't like that bc shy girls b come so Timid. You barely get a grind. So it was ok at best.

Shy was there and that was who I wanted to dance for but this 18 year old Kid tied her up all night with 10 dances. Geez stupid young boy needs a lesson.

Now. The other 4 there Angel, Hollywood, Indy, and 4th remains anonymous bc I will explain. These 4 girls walk d around in a group the whole night not talking to anyone. They kept going to The bathroom together. And I think they were bored and I think they were smoking weed. Which is cool on your own time but smoking at work. Cmon.

Angel- by far the hottest girl there. By far. Best body but her attitude sucks. I walked up to her and said hello and started a conversation but one word answers were really annoying. She looked annoyed just by being there which is a huge turnoff. So I decided to keep away.

Indy. Only one out of the 4 to come to me and asked if I wanted any dances and she looked high af. I said yea if You want to bc she is cute af. Got back and then straight to business of extras. I mean damn can't I get a dance first. I told her no I'm just chilling with dances and then she acted like it was the worse Fucking thing in the world. I tip if it's a good lap dance or extra but girls who act like they hate being there. Huge turn off.

Hollywood- she has an incredible ass but by like angel looked like a complete bi Dj who didn't want to be there. Didn't go up to a single person. She's the kind of type that it you ain't paying me I ain't listening to you kinda attitude.

4th annomous. Could be mjnori but this girl was skinny and small. Don't know if it's her bc I was there for over 2 hours and didn't see her on stage once and I know she didn't get dances. So I don't think it was minori.

Overall like I said could of been better. I could of caught these girls on the wrong night but they did nothing to make me want to return. If it wasn't for kitty shy Ariel and China I won't be back. I'll go back in a few and hope things are changed but this is experience would of been bad for a first timer. But I'm going to give the Palace the benefit of the drought. Sorry this was long but I felt this needed to be said.

ScratchDent
02-06-18, 08:36
This is a really good, unbiased take. Why would you be sorry? I haven't had the chance to head out there in a while and this was a great heads up on what to expect. Honestly probably one of the best reports I've seen in forever. Thank you.

Palace was a great time each and every time you go so I haven't been to the club in years. I decided to go Saturday bc I finally had some free time. I will say this. I have had better. There are reasons why I feel this and I needed to come here and say my review. I'll say this, kitty, Ariel, and China are by far the three friendliest girls there who don't always act like it's a business. They will sit down and just talk which I kinda like. I absolutely hate when you have girls there that walk Around like their shit don't stink and talk to no one. Then if you go talk to them It's like you're boring them. I hate that. Another thing is. Why can't they be more subtle about extras. I hate when you sit down and then get shoved business in your face through one song you paid for a dance. M but sitting here talkjng business through a dog you paid for. I was not In the mood to get extras with a girl who wasnt fun to Be around so I just took dances all night. I didn't get a dance with kitty, Ariel, or China but here is my reviews on the other Girls.

Mia. New girl who looks like the farmers daughter. She has a blacked out tooth in front and was ok looking. Her body was ok as well. Didn't get a dance with her.

Kendra. She worked Pittsburgh and now is back in Youngstown. I got dances with her and she's shy. Don't like that bc shy girls b come so Timid. You barely get a grind. So it was ok at best.

Shy was there and that was who I wanted to dance for but this 18 year old Kid tied her up all night with 10 dances. Geez stupid young boy needs a lesson.

Now. The other 4 there Angel, Hollywood, Indy, and 4th remains anonymous bc I will explain. These 4 girls walk d around in a group the whole night not talking to anyone. They kept going to The bathroom together. And I think they were bored and I think they were smoking weed. Which is cool on your own time but smoking at work. Cmon.

Angel- by far the hottest girl there. By far. Best body but her attitude sucks. I walked up to her and said hello and started a conversation but one word answers were really annoying. She looked annoyed just by being there which is a huge turnoff. So I decided to keep away.

Indy. Only one out of the 4 to come to me and asked if I wanted any dances and she looked high af. I said yea if You want to bc she is cute af. Got back and then straight to business of extras. I mean damn can't I get a dance first. I told her no I'm just chilling with dances and then she acted like it was the worse Fucking thing in the world. I tip if it's a good lap dance or extra but girls who act like they hate being there. Huge turn off.

Hollywood- she has an incredible ass but by like angel looked like a complete bi Dj who didn't want to be there. Didn't go up to a single person. She's the kind of type that it you ain't paying me I ain't listening to you kinda attitude.

4th annomous. Could be mjnori but this girl was skinny and small. Don't know if it's her bc I was there for over 2 hours and didn't see her on stage once and I know she didn't get dances. So I don't think it was minori.

Overall like I said could of been better. I could of caught these girls on the wrong night but they did nothing to make me want to return. If it wasn't for kitty shy Ariel and China I won't be back. I'll go back in a few and hope things are changed but this is experience would of been bad for a first timer. But I'm going to give the Palace the benefit of the drought. Sorry this was long but I felt this needed to be said.

DarkSideOfMe
02-07-18, 08:37
This is a really good, unbiased take. Why would you be sorry? I haven't had the chance to head out there in a while and this was a great heads up on what to expect. Honestly probably one of the best reports I've seen in forever. Thank you.You just never know what you will find behind" door number III" ! So we keep playing, hunting, don't be sorry Bro, isn't that the thrill of this game, we all need, looking for, to feel that gap, we aren't getting at home?

Kiser
02-07-18, 21:29
You just never know what you will find behind" door number III" ! So we keep playing, hunting, don't be sorry Bro, isn't that the thrill of this game, we all need, looking for, to feel that gap, we aren't getting at home?You know I came within a whisker for going to the RR Saturday night because I haven't been to a club in a couple years and was really wanting to try this one out due to all the great reviews. I didn't though, but am still going to try it out for sure. Just like any club in the world the time you have there depends on the talent or lack of it that's working and finding just the right one that trips your trigger and seems at least some what into you. If you try the one that doesn't want to even give you the time of day than don't ask her to dance for you because in most cases its going to suck. I lived out in Arizona for a long time and there was at least a half dozen clubs where I lived and went to all of them many times for many years so I have a ton of experience at them.

But like Dark said its the thrill of the hunt and finding just the right one you click with. Because when you do its a night you will remember for a long time or at least till the next great one. LOL.

Like I said though I didn't go there that night I was beat from a long day at work and I'm not 20 anymore. So I ended up going to Headliners instead. It's way closer for me. Well they had like 7 or 8 girls working that night and to tell you the truth not a one of them got me excited. There were a couple decent looking one there so I tipped them when they were on stage but none I wanted to take to the back and spend 20 bucks + on. So I stayed for like a hour and a half and called it a night. So I will be going to the RR one of these nights and I will let you know how it goes for me. See if I can get one of those nights to remember.

DarkSideOfMe
02-08-18, 08:45
You know I came within a whisker for going to the RR Saturday night because I haven't been to a club in a couple years and was really wanting to try this one out due to all the great reviews. I didn't though, but am still going to try it out for sure. Just like any club in the world the time you have there depends on the talent or lack of it that's working and finding just the right one that trips your trigger and seems at least some what into you. If you try the one that doesn't want to even give you the time of day than don't ask her to dance for you because in most cases its going to suck. I lived out in Arizona for a long time and there was at least a half dozen clubs where I lived and went to all of them many times for many years so I have a ton of experience at them.

But like Dark said its the thrill of the hunt and finding just the right one you click with. Because when you do its a night you will remember for a long time or at least till the next great one. LOL.

Like I said though I didn't go there that night I was beat from a long day at work and I'm not 20 anymore. So I ended up going to Headliners instead. It's way closer for me. Well they had like 7 or 8 girls working that night and to tell you the truth not a one of them got me excited. There were a couple decent looking one there so I tipped them when they were on stage but none I wanted to take to the back and spend 20 bucks + on. So I stayed for like a hour and a half and called it a night. So I will be going to the RR one of these nights and I will let you know how it goes for me. See if I can get one of those nights to remember.She will be right in front of you, if you go to the RR room,100 % of the time, believe me on this! China, a night to remember!

ItalianStu
02-08-18, 16:44
When I said I was sorry for it being long, I know a lot of guys don't want to read a book when it comes to a review. But I'm glad you guys found it good. I just wanted to be unbiased as I could be bc I'm a palace reg, and love going there.

The girl Indy that got dances with. She's the only one that came up to me or anyone in that matter so that's why I agreed for dances bc she's hot as fuck. Other than that I just hate girls who still ci their nose up and waiting for that big fish to walk through the door.

China, kitty, Ariel, and shy are always a guaranteed great night. I just wanted to see what all this new talent was about and hopefully the next experience is better. Now I know being a girl dancing takes a lot of confidence to walk around half naked and go up to mongers asking them for dances so it's not for everyone but at least give it the college try and act like you enjoy being there. That's what I care about the most. Girl who acts or even loves to be there and makes you feel good. Aka GFE. That's what does it for me.

Hopefully the next time I make a trip it will be better. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up for what I saw and experienced ended with the new girls.

Stu.

DarkSideOfMe
02-08-18, 22:38
I guess that's me from all the PMs I received today! (questions, concerns, extras, s,) Asking about the RR room (China.) drk (dad).

Kiser
02-09-18, 13:13
I guess that's me from all the PMs I received today! (questions, concerns, extras, s,) Asking about the RR room (China.) drk (dad).Thanks for all your help and advise.

Kiser.

Dam2725
03-11-18, 10:23
You're right Stu, Indy is a can't miss! Great ass, big natural tits and a pleaser!

When I said I was sorry for it being long, I know a lot of guys don't want to read a book when it comes to a review. But I'm glad you guys found it good. I just wanted to be unbiased as I could be bc I'm a palace reg, and love going there.

The girl Indy that got dances with. She's the only one that came up to me or anyone in that matter so that's why I agreed for dances bc she's hot as fuck. Other than that I just hate girls who still ci their nose up and waiting for that big fish to walk through the door.

China, kitty, Ariel, and shy are always a guaranteed great night. I just wanted to see what all this new talent was about and hopefully the next experience is better. Now I know being a girl dancing takes a lot of confidence to walk around half naked and go up to mongers asking them for dances so it's not for everyone but at least give it the college try and act like you enjoy being there. That's what I care about the most. Girl who acts or even loves to be there and makes you feel good. Aka GFE. That's what does it for me.

Hopefully the next time I make a trip it will be better. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up for what I saw and experienced ended with the new girls.

Stu.

TurboTurkey
03-14-18, 13:53
Went last night can't remember the girls name little Puerto Rican girl nice pierced titties very good fact she took care of everything just like I was hoping another super hot girl came from the front to dance said she had never worked the back at and talked to both of them for a while it was pretty dead was going to get some time in back with girl from the front but ran out of time will definitely be going back to see her I remember her name was jazzy.

TurboTurkey
03-14-18, 16:43
Had a great time last night got a great dance and some great time with the short Puerto Rican girl can't remember her name but it was just like everyone on here describes the place and she has a sexy little body after that was sitting at the stage a girl from the front came to the back to work her name was jazzy I had a couple drinks with her up front and was going to go in the back with her but didn't have time after sitting talking with both of them it was pretty dead in there.

DavidJames98
03-23-18, 20:35
Had a great time last night got a great dance and some great time with the short Puerto Rican girl can't remember her name but it was just like everyone on here describes the place and she has a sexy little body after that was sitting at the stage a girl from the front came to the back to work her name was jazzy I had a couple drinks with her up front and was going to go in the back with her but didn't have time after sitting talking with both of them it was pretty dead in there.Gabbi is no longer at club but her number is up for text just hit me up for it.

BuckeyeGuy5
03-25-18, 10:45
Hello!

There was an AA dancer named Barbie that used to dance in the front here recently. Anyone know if she's dancing somewhere else and if so, where?

As for Summer in the back, I'll just say she's not a quitter!

ItalianStu
03-25-18, 23:32
No one needs your opinion and or phone numbers. No one take him serious bc he doesn't know anything. He thinks he has all these girls number but it's just him. No one take him real. Just stop it bc ni one takes you serious. Leave this forum for the real people and get your lame at $$ out of here.

DarkSideOfMe
03-30-18, 07:42
Only there for a short time, but I became "extremely hungry", decided on a mixed" Taco" with extras, and a pop! It was very tasty, great late-night snack, wrapped O- so tight, moist! Going to try the full"Taco" menu "to go", Fri, Sat. !

DarkSideOfMe
03-31-18, 09:05
Had a great time last night got a great dance and some great time with the short Puerto Rican girl can't remember her name but it was just like everyone on here describes the place and she has a sexy little body after that was sitting at the stage a girl from the front came to the back to work her name was jazzy I had a couple drinks with her up front and was going to go in the back with her but didn't have time after sitting talking with both of them it was pretty dead in there.Splash of Mexican also! Drk.

SKWalker
04-08-18, 14:15
What days does she work in RR? I went there on a Saturday night but did not see her.

BuckeyeGuy5
04-08-18, 19:51
What days does she work in RR? I went there on a Saturday night but did not see her.She was there this past Saturday night.

RaiderKid24
04-10-18, 14:38
http://youngstown.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/hey-guys-im-sky-do-you-wanna-h/958928528051

Says her name is or was storm at the RR. Haven't been there in over 10 yrs, but pretty sure her second picture is the palace. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

DarkSideOfMe
04-10-18, 16:57
http://youngstown.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/hey-guys-im-sky-do-you-wanna-h/958928528051

Says her name is or was storm at the RR. Haven't been there in over 10 yrs, but pretty sure her second picture is the palace. Any info would be greatly appreciated.What do you need little Bro. Pic, good, names good, price a little high, give it a try, let us know, you can see "Dolly" sitting at the bar in "her spot". LOL.

Ohiotinman
06-18-18, 22:30
Saw the pics of Ariel and was hoping one of the regulars could clue me in on what her typical nights are. Tried RR, but they were worthless.

Thanks.

SKWalker
06-19-18, 18:58
Weds and Sats.

Saw the pics of Ariel and was hoping one of the regulars could clue me in on what her typical nights are. Tried RR, but they were worthless.

Thanks.

Sammy D 1065
06-19-18, 21:40

Thanks.Queen Ariel tours her kingdom regularly on Wednesday and Saturday. Sometimes she graces us with presence in Friday but those are rare. Similar to a pink diamond.

-Tony C.

SKWalker
06-21-18, 18:55
Does she do HJ and BJ?

Queen Ariel tours her kingdom regularly on Wednesday and Saturday. Sometimes she graces us with presence in Friday but those are rare. Similar to a pink diamond.

-Tony C.

DarkSideOfMe
06-27-18, 07:37
Well, I let this go long enough, she's sexy, great body, easy on the eyes, HJ, BJ, ect. Only works 1, 2, nights in the back, the Queen, big titts, great dancer, nice to talk to, very playful, and last, let's not forget this,! SHE IS FRANKIE' S WIFE! Yes, the guy who sits at the Little table in the back corner! Be careful what you say, do, it may cum back to bite you in the asss. Drk.

SKWalker
06-27-18, 19:27
Dayum, good to know! Which one is Frankie, the tall thin or the older guy? I was thinking to get some throat work from her.

Well, I let this go long enough, she's sexy, great body, easy on the eyes, HJ, BJ, ect. Only works 1, 2, nights in the back, the Queen, big titts, great dancer, nice to talk to, very playful, and last, let's not forget this,! SHE IS FRANKIE' S WIFE! Yes, the guy who sits at the Little table in the back corner! Be careful what you say, do, it may cum back to bite you in the asss. Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
06-28-18, 07:36
Dayum, good to know! Which one is Frankie, the tall thin or the older guy? I was thinking to get some throat work from her.Sits at the table, with glasses, gold chains," grumpy" old man all the time! I guess if he lets his wife work at the RR. , it's all "open" for you, Walker! Enjoy! Drk.

Sammy D 1065
06-29-18, 01:23
Does she do HJ and BJ?If you have ever entered the Royalty Room, than you should know the answer to this. If you haven't, please feel free to pm me.

-Tony C.

ScratchDent
07-01-18, 09:53
Wait. What!? No kidding. Dang. Well Drk, that's news to me LOL. And one question; BJ is easy. But never have found more there, any advice if any?

Bankeroh
07-01-18, 19:26
Does anyone know if the royalty room will be open on the 4th of July and if so what the hours will be? I'll be in from out of town and would love to stop by. Appreciate any info that can be shared as well as any advice anyone might have. I used to stop by fairly frequently when living in town but now it is only a couple times a year.

DarkSideOfMe
07-02-18, 07:32
Does anyone know if the royalty room will be open on the 4th of July and if so what the hours will be? I'll be in from out of town and would love to stop by. Appreciate any info that can be shared as well as any advice anyone might have. I used to stop by fairly frequently when living in town but now it is only a couple of times a year.I believe? Hard to stay open, on a reg. Week, you know! Drk.

Bankeroh
07-03-18, 09:45
I believe? Hard to stay open, on a reg. Week, you know! Drk.Thanks Dark. I'm wondering if anyone thinks either Thursday or Friday are better to try to get to the royalty room with Wednesday being closed. I don't think Saturday will work but it sounds like that maybe the best out of all three, due to Ariel being there, if I can make it work. Again, thank you to all for opinions or suggestions. My last visit Indy, Hollywood and Arianna were there.

DarkSideOfMe
07-03-18, 14:42
Thanks Dark. I'm wondering if anyone thinks either Thursday or Friday are better to try to get to the royalty room with Wednesday being closed. I don't think Saturday will work but it sounds like that maybe the best out of all three, due to Ariel being there, if I can make it work. Again, thank you to all for opinions or suggestions. My last visit Indy, Hollywood and Arianna were there.THUR. Don't think the RR has been very busy, Fri. Ill do also, Go early in the night, 8: 30,9. Its all good in the back! Me I'll be in Columbus, for the weekend, Deep into something! Drk.

PilotKing10
07-03-18, 20:36
Anyone know if the royalty room is open tonight?

PilotKing10
07-03-18, 20:37
THUR. Don't think the RR has been very busy, Fri. Ill do also, Go early in the night, 8: 30,9. Its all good in the back! Me I'll be in Columbus, for the weekend, Deep into something! Drk.Anyone know if the RR is open tonight??

DarkSideOfMe
07-04-18, 09:32
Anyone know if the RR is open tonight??You wonder why I'm still a Reg. ! Drk.

Kiser
07-04-18, 11:24
You wonder why I'm still a Reg. ! Drk.But Dark look you bit you tongue this time. I see a senior membership in your future if you keep this up!

DarkSideOfMe
07-04-18, 14:55
But Dark look you bit you tongue this time. I see a senior membership in your future if you keep this up!THNKS, But as A2 once said, "I have an anger management problem "! And I need a lot of help! Owell! Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
07-21-18, 07:51
A good friend told me" RR" has been very slow, girls are desperate, down on their luck, nows the time to take advantage! Drk.

RaiderKid24
07-21-18, 16:10
Still waiting for the day someone gets contact info from a few girls from there for take out. Sad these girls could be making a killing in this town. Ashame really waiting for the day don't think it will ever come though, sadly!! Someone needs to explain to them but not directly tell them of this site, for a senior member buffet LOL.

DarkSideOfMe
07-23-18, 08:00
Still waiting for the day someone gets contact info from a few girls from there for take out. Sad these girls could be making a killing in this town. Ashame really waiting for the day don't think it will ever come though, sadly!! Someone needs to explain to them but not directly tell them of this site, for a senior member buffet LOL.Think about this, why would you go out into the biggest trap, LEO. City, town, for taking out when you can make the money at the RR? Safe, no one cares what you do? Drk.

ScratchDent
07-23-18, 09:29
I know, I know. I prob should dig for the info but I'm feeling lazy today. Is RR only Thurs- Sat now and not open on Wed? Some posts made it look that way. Some not.

Dwmjr1291
07-23-18, 09:34
Love this place but there are some changes. Dances in back are now up to $15/ song. Usuallyni have a great time with any of the ladies but I had a pretty awful one this last visit. I would stay away from Sasha. Talks a good game out in the open and then demands money up front for minimal, lackluster service (halfhearted BJ, no cim, no actual dancing) and then demands 20 tip. Would run over and chat with management after private dances which I thought was very strange. Just very sketchy overall.

DarkSideOfMe
07-23-18, 18:35
Love this place but there are some changes. Dances in back are now up to $15/ song. Usuallyni have a great time with any of the ladies but I had a pretty awful one this last visit. I would stay away from Sasha. Talks a good game out in the open and then demands money up front for minimal, lackluster service (halfhearted BJ, no cim, no actual dancing) and then demands 20 tip. Would run over and chat with management after private dances which I thought was very strange. Just very sketchy overall.Running over to Management is giving Frankie his cut of your money, no problem! All 's cool! Drk.

ItalianStu
07-25-18, 22:45
Love this place but there are some changes. Dances in back are now up to $15/ song. Usuallyni have a great time with any of the ladies but I had a pretty awful one this last visit. I would stay away from Sasha. Talks a good game out in the open and then demands money up front for minimal, lackluster service (halfhearted BJ, no cim, no actual dancing) and then demands 20 tip. Would run over and chat with management after private dances which I thought was very strange. Just very sketchy overall.What day did you go? And when you were there who was all dancing. I haven't been there in months and just want to see if they have new talent or what hall of gamers they still have. Please let me know.

What.

Bankeroh
07-26-18, 14:56
What day did you go? And when you were there who was all dancing. I haven't been there in months and just want to see if they have new talent or what hall of gamers they still have. Please let me know.

What.When I was there earlier this month there were quite a few ladies available. Shy, Sasha, Diamond, Cierra, Chyna and a few others. It was pretty slow that day, which was a Friday as there were rarely more than 2 other patrons at any given time. I certainly enjoyed the night.

I may be in town again soon, are there any recommendations to go with or stay away from?

BuckeyeGuy5
08-23-18, 20:34
When I was there earlier this month there were quite a few ladies available. Shy, Sasha, Diamond, Cierra, Chyna and a few others. It was pretty slow that day, which was a Friday as there were rarely more than 2 other patrons at any given time. I certainly enjoyed the night.

I may be in town again soon, are there any recommendations to go with or stay away from?Anyone know if Indy, Jessica and Miley are dancing anywhere else now? I haven't seen them at the RR for some time.

Nezzz
08-23-18, 23:25
Anyone know if Indy, Jessica and Miley are dancing anywhere else now? I haven't seen them at the RR for some time.Where is Indy! I miss her!

BeenAroundX
08-25-18, 09:01
Stopped by the Palace for the 1st time Friday night. Front was ok, got a few dances from a little friendly blonde, then hit the back room. Approached by Chyna immediately. Booth was small, but enjoyed myself. Seemed about 6 girls working. No AA dancers at the time, will need to go back to get some chocolate.

Wish this place was closer to Cleveland- great prices, attractive dancers.

Stay Safe,

BAX.

ItalianStu
09-01-18, 21:55
Hey guys. Going to the palace tonight. Will report back either tonight or tomorrow morning. Let you know about the evening! Haven't been there in awhile. See you guys soon.

Stu.

BuckeyeGuy5
09-02-18, 11:21
Hey guys. Going to the palace tonight. Will report back either tonight or tomorrow morning. Let you know about the evening! Haven't been there in awhile. See you guys soon.

Stu.Cute little Miley was back and so was Tiff!

GL7777
09-14-18, 10:02
Anyone else tried Sexy Maids? Me and my son share a house. I'm neater than him which doesn't say much. So last week, I was looking around the internet for a maid and saw their ad. She actually cleaned my house while dressed like a stripper. I even got her to give me a stripper dance for an extra $10 at the end. I tried Lala thinking anyone try the other girls, just curious?

Bb1312
09-14-18, 17:01
Does anyone know anything about club 76? A girl I know not a provider, just normal girl said she works there. I've never heard of it. Anyone with any intel?

Neostud
09-16-18, 09:11
Does anyone know anything about club 76? A girl I know not a provider, just normal girl said she works there. I've never heard of it. Anyone with any intel?I've been going to 76 for years. It's a very clean club, meaning, none of the girls are on drugs (weed and alcohol at most) or if they are they keep it well under the radar. Thus. There is very little chance of take out being available. They do get some turnover so if you go regularly and see a new girl you may be able to score, but if the owner / manager's find out she's on drugs or turning tricks they fire them. A lot of the girls there have been there for years and years and that is why, because they are just there to make money. You'd be much better off hitting up the RR at the Palace in the Pines or even Skippers.

On another note, if you go to the club regularly and are friendly and funny and spend some money you can get in these girls pants for free. Just don't be cheap and don't be a douche, it goes a long way. I've bedded down several over the years.

ZipDude
09-21-18, 17:41
I've been going to 76 for years. It's a very clean club, meaning, none of the girls are on drugs (weed and alcohol at most) or if they are they keep it well under the radar. Thus. There is very little chance of take out being available. They do get some turnover so if you go regularly and see a new girl you may be able to score, but if the owner / manager's find out she's on drugs or turning tricks they fire them. A lot of the girls there have been there for years and years and that is why, because they are just there to make money. You'd be much better off hitting up the RR at the Palace in the Pines or even Skippers.

On another note, if you go to the club regularly and are friendly and funny and spend some money you can get in these girls pants for free. Just don't be cheap and don't be a douche, it goes a long way. I've bedded down several over the years.I've never been to 76, but are you saying that you scored there in the club or outside the club for free? Thanks, -Z.

DarkSideOfMe
09-21-18, 19:38
I've never been to 76, but are you saying that you scored there in the club or outside the club for free? Thanks, -Z.Never had any luck at this place in, out! To many lonely truck drivers giving money for nothing but talk from girls. Why would you fuck, suck dick, when a truck driver will give you money! Lower end girls, and many are on drugs, owner is in trouble with IRS on back taxes! Don't waste your money unless you are lonely, and want to pay for a little talk!

Neostud
09-22-18, 11:23
I've never been to 76, but are you saying that you scored there in the club or outside the club for free? Thanks, -Z.Never scored in the club, but they have new rules and rooms now than before. I know they have a private room now (they always did) with very little observance from the bouncers, but I'm too cheap to take a girl back there. I have scored outside the club with several dancers over the years, just by being in there all the time, being funny and friendly and spending a little money. It's really not to hard to talk the pants off these girls in some cases.

Neostud
09-22-18, 11:27
Never had any luck at this place in, out! To many lonely truck drivers giving money for nothing but talk from girls. Why would you fuck, suck dick, when a truck driver will give you money! Lower end girls, and many are on drugs, owner is in trouble with IRS on back taxes! Don't waste your money unless you are lonely, and want to pay for a little talk!Dark, I respect your opinion and experience however, I feel uniquely qualified to comment on this since I've been very regular at this club for over 15 years now. It's my go to spot. Lower end girls? Many on drugs? I'm sorry but there you are wrong. The girls are mid range to very hot. They don't hire many dumptrucks at 76. They have high standards. They also tolerate NO drugs or drama. I'm not saying some of these girls aren't doing something but if they come to work high they get tossed. So any that are on the hard stuff aren't there for long. They have a large group of dancers that are clean and hot and have been dancing there for years. I know most of these girls outside the club so I'm not talking out of my ass or trying to be any kind of captain save a hoe. Just stating the facts.

The part about the truckers is real though, these sad lonely truckers have their favorite girls and they hook them up with very large cash allowances on the regular, so yeah, it can be very hard to make any headway in there if a girls' regular is in.

RaiderKid24
09-23-18, 23:29
Any one have Kitty's / Jen digits from RR. For yrs she went by Charlie on BP. Used to see her all the time even after she quit posting I still did and she changed her number, was wondering if anyone had any info on her. Would greatly appreciate it. Raider.

ZipDude
10-13-18, 18:14
I recently had some wonderful entertainment from a cute AA girl name of Kay at royalty room. Highly recommended. -Z.

Buddy Fun
11-28-18, 07:56
I'm looking to try different places and I have heard The Playhouse near Titusville PA might be worth a look, but I can't find any recent reviews or info. All I can find is a little info from over 3 years ago. Has anyone ever been there or can someone point me in the right direction to find more up to date info?

Dam2725
12-07-18, 20:05
I'm looking to try different places and I have heard The Playhouse near Titusville PA might be worth a look, but I can't find any recent reviews or info. All I can find is a little info from over 3 years ago. Has anyone ever been there or can someone point me in the right direction to find more up to date info?I've never had been, but I've heard the place is not too flattering. If you're ever in the oil city Franklin Titusville area during the weekend, it wouldn't hurt to swing on by. Just keep your expectations low.

MrStyles4405
12-10-18, 09:56
I've never had been, but I've heard the place is not too flattering. If you're ever in the oil city Franklin Titusville area during the weekend, it wouldn't hurt to swing on by. Just keep your expectations low.Just come to Erie and hit up Partners. It's very easy to get just about whatever you want and there are some real quality girls in there. Most will openly negotiate before you go to the back. Titusville isn't even close!

Raddy Roddy
12-10-18, 11:52
Just come to Erie and hit up Partners. It's very easy to get just about whatever you want and there are some real quality girls in there. Most will openly negotiate before you go to the back. Titusville isn't even close!I can confirm Partners! Is that stripper Misty still there? Short blonde hair, tattoos, big fake jugs.

Nezzz
12-11-18, 20:45
Just come to Erie and hit up Partners. It's very easy to get just about whatever you want and there are some real quality girls in there. Most will openly negotiate before you go to the back. Titusville isn't even close!I'll definitely have to take a trip.

Buddy Fun
12-11-18, 21:44
Thanks for the feedback.

I've never had been, but I've heard the place is not too flattering. If you're ever in the oil city Franklin Titusville area during the weekend, it wouldn't hurt to swing on by. Just keep your expectations low.

Buddy Fun
12-11-18, 21:48
Thanks for the info. I usually hit Partners a few times a year. With winter and lake effect snow on the way, I thought the playhouse could be another option. Partners and the playhouse are approximately the same distance for me.

Just come to Erie and hit up Partners. It's very easy to get just about whatever you want and there are some real quality girls in there. Most will openly negotiate before you go to the back. Titusville isn't even close!

Fannima30
12-12-18, 21:11
Just beware of the heavy smoke smell that you leave with after being in there. Since they do allow smoking inside. That and the distance are the main negatives for me. I do agree about the positives already mentioned though.

ScratchDent
12-13-18, 09:53
I'll throw mine in for this too, although it has been a while since I've been there. All previously mentioned is true, bring your own beer though so heads up if that matters to you. Come to think of it I need to get up there sometime soon, been a little while since a tiny blonde rocked my world LOL.

Just beware of the heavy smoke smell that you leave with after being in there. Since they do allow smoking inside. That and the distance are the main negatives for me. I do agree about the positives already mentioned though..

Dam2725
12-15-18, 01:11
She was gone for about five months. For those who haven't been there for awhile, cover is $10 and dances are $15, Business has been slow and mgmt is trying to keep girls, so they thought this price structure would help.

Raddy Roddy
12-15-18, 12:00
She was gone for about five months. For those who haven't been there for awhile, cover is $10 and dances are $15, Business has been slow and mgmt is trying to keep girls, so they thought this price structure would help.If management was trying to help the girls, they wouldn't raise the dances prices. We all know where the girls make their money, and it's not in the per dance fee that goes to the house. If they want to help, keep the dances at $10 per, two dance minimum, and let the girls work "it" for the tips. Oh, and here's the big one. Stop taking half the girls "extra tip" as the house fee. Sorry for the rant. The idea that raising the dance fee was meant to help the girls is crazy.

Another suggestion. The girls should stop trying to charge double or triple the going rates on STG. Why go there regularly when you can get things elsewhere at least twice times as often for the same price? Shit.

BuckeyeGuy5
12-15-18, 21:53
If management was trying to help the girls, they wouldn't raise the dances prices. We all know where the girls make their money, and it's not in the per dance fee that goes to the house. If they want to help, keep the dances at $10 per, two dance minimum, and let the girls work "it" for the tips. Oh, and here's the big one. Stop taking half the girls "extra tip" as the house fee. Sorry for the rant. The idea that raising the dance fee was meant to help the girls is crazy.

Another suggestion. The girls should stop trying to charge double or triple the going rates on STG. Why go there regularly when you can get things elsewhere at least twice times as often for the same price? Shit.I think STG is a lot more work for an out of towner and there isn't much info here to assist with the selection. At RR at least you can see, possibly negotiate and then make a decision. Just my 2 cents.

Dam2725
12-16-18, 23:57
If management was trying to help the girls, they wouldn't raise the dances prices. We all know where the girls make their money, and it's not in the per dance fee that goes to the house. If they want to help, keep the dances at $10 per, two dance minimum, and let the girls work "it" for the tips. Oh, and here's the big one. Stop taking half the girls "extra tip" as the house fee. Sorry for the rant. The idea that raising the dance fee was meant to help the girls is crazy.

Another suggestion. The girls should stop trying to charge double or triple the going rates on STG. Why go there regularly when you can get things elsewhere at least twice times as often for the same price? Shit.I definitely believe that RR overcharges for the experience, but. I will never say anything bad about that place. For a multitude of reasons.

Buddy Fun
12-30-18, 12:57
Went to partners 12/29. Uneventful evening, but as a public service announcement their hours are changing as of January 1. Open 7 days a week from 6 pm to midnight plus noon-4 Friday afternoon.

I'll throw mine in for this too, although it has been a while since I've been there. All previously mentioned is true, bring your own beer though so heads up if that matters to you. Come to think of it I need to get up there sometime soon, been a little while since a tiny blonde rocked my world LOL.

MrBustANut
01-06-19, 22:35
Long time lurker but first time poster here. Beware of Shy. She has resorted to scamming regulars for some reason.

JustLooking01
01-07-19, 10:18

Another suggestion. The girls should stop trying to charge double or triple the going rates on STG. Why go there regularly when you can get things elsewhere at least twice times as often for the same price? Shit.Dances are 15 now so the dancer can have 10 a song rather than 5. Not everybody tips. Also it sounds like a scammer over charged you.

Nezzz
01-09-19, 16:08
Long time lurker but first time poster here. Beware of Shy. She has resorted to scamming regulars for some reason.What happened broski?

TMeister
01-10-19, 18:33
Just come to Erie and hit up Partners. It's very easy to get just about whatever you want and there are some real quality girls in there. Most will openly negotiate before you go to the back. Titusville isn't even close!Oh man, you jogged the ole memory cells loose! Last time I was at Partner's was way back in 2005 when I was in the area for a couple job opportunities. Finished my work interview at 4 pm and was stuck in Erie until the next morning so I figured I'd head down to Partners and see what kind of talent they had there. It's foggy now, but I remember chatting up a semi-cute girl around 21 years old and she talked me into a private lapper. I remember the lap room was just a tiny closet with swing doors for privacy, like the kind of doors you see on saloons in Western movies. Anyway, we get in there and I pick the two song routine and the first song is standard grinding with a nice amount of touching (including kitty to a certain degree). Then when 2nd song starts she says "suck on my nipples" and I proceed to lip lock around her cherry nips for the entire song. Luckily they didn't taste like ciggies or dirty sweat. She said she also offered CBJ for the right price but I was short on cash and decided to call it a night. Pretty good time for a night out in boring, cold, snowy Erie.

MrBustANut
01-10-19, 22:46
What happened broski?She demanded an extra 20 after the usual tip was paid. My advice is to stay away from her.

ZipDude
01-12-19, 13:49
She demanded an extra 20 after the usual tip was paid. My advice is to stay away from her.There is no doubt that all information is appreciated on this site. And my view is that Frankie has made things a little more tricky at RR by increasing the private dance price to 15 per, with 10 going to the dancer.

But, I need to say that I am also a regular with Shy and she hasn't been "scamming" me by asking for extra dough. I obviously don't know the circumstances of your situation, but MANY of the girls ask for extra dough at the end, more than what was agreed upon, because they make their living from the extra buck or two or five or ten or twenty that they can get out of you. They aren't usually demanding it like what you're talking about with Shy, but it is a constant thing with most of the girls. My suggestion is that you just politely say that it was not what you agreed to up front. Because I guess that's the question -- did you agree to something specific up front and she wanted more, or was it that you didn't have a specific agreement and she wanted more than usual? Or something else?

Since a lot of people look at this site, and since you are suggesting that people stay away from Shy (which is a pretty serious thing to suggest), I would ask that you (MrBustANut) consider providing some more details so that people can make up their own minds. My view is that someone as sweet and kind as Shy (and I know her pretty well) would be unlikely to have "demanded" an extra 20, but anyone can have a bad day. And she's not messed up on drugs, so a certain remark on another forum can be disregarded. In the meantime, and while I certainly appreciate your input, I am going to continue to have private dances with Shy. -Z.

MrBustANut
01-12-19, 14:51
There is no doubt that all information is appreciated on this site. And my view is that Frankie has made things a little more tricky at RR by increasing the private dance price to 15 per, with 10 going to the dancer.

But, I need to say that I am also a regular with Shy and she hasn't been "scamming" me by asking for extra dough. I obviously don't know the circumstances of your situation, but MANY of the girls ask for extra dough at the end, more than what was agreed upon, because they make their living from the extra buck or two or five or ten or twenty that they can get out of you. They aren't usually demanding it like what you're talking about with Shy, but it is a constant thing with most of the girls. My suggestion is that you just politely say that it was not what you agreed to up front. Because I guess that's the question -- did you agree to something specific up front and she wanted more, or was it that you didn't have a specific agreement and she wanted more than usual? Or something else?.I've had dances with her on more than one occasion and she never demanded a tip which is exactly what she did this time. She basically said that because I touched her it was an extra 20 on top of the 80 I just gave her. She tried to say that we went over on songs to get extra out of me but when I mentioned that she didn't come out of the dressing room until half way through the first song she switched to an extra 20 for touching. Like I said before, I've had dances with her a few times before and she was great but for some reason she decided to pull this crap. As far as you not thinking she would demand a tip. When I said no and we went to talk to the bouncers she still demanded it even after I made it clear that I wouldn't be back if I gave her the 20. After I left I had 1 dancer and 1 bouncer message me to apologize for her actions. I'm a regular there so I don't know what she thought she was going to get away with. I've witnessed her nodding off on stage and one dancer told me she's been caught with needles and a crack pipe before so I know she isn't drug free.

Nezzz
01-12-19, 16:42
She demanded an extra 20 after the usual tip was paid. My advice is to stay away from her.That doesn't sound too bad. An extra $20 after all the times she probably made ya happy doesn't sound like stay away territory. Just think of it as her Christmas gift. But on the serious note, I too have been charged extra $20 for something as simple as sucking on a girls nipples, I stay away from that girl and never again will I ever get another dance from her. So. In my humble opinion, just don't get another dance from her LOL!

Fortress67
01-12-19, 16:51
All,

Thanks for sharing your experiences here, I would have never known that this place existed without this forum. I visited last night and had a great time! Was a little confused by the layout at first, but Princess was kind enough to explain it for me. Had a lot of fun out front with a blonde Asian spinner, then spent the majority of my time in the back room. Ended up going with Shy, despite the recent controversy. She was just the fit for me. I had an amazing time, and did end up tipping her extra at the end. She also gave me her digits, to arrange OTC, but I got one of the numbers wrong. Fortunately the nice person that I texted at 12:30 at night, didn't freak out on me. If any of you want to share her digits, I would greatly appreciate it. If not, I completely understand. I can't thank you all enough! I have a camp in Western PA, and have lived with the crappy quality clubs around there for too long! I will be crossing the Ohio line more often!

BigFriknNutz
01-12-19, 19:12
All,

Thanks for sharing your experiences here, I would have never known that this place existed without this forum. I visited last night and had a great time! Was a little confused by the layout at first, but Princess was kind enough to explain it for me. Had a lot of fun out front with a blonde Asian spinner, then spent the majority of my time in the back room. Ended up going with Shy, despite the recent controversy. She was just the fit for me. I had an amazing time, and did end up tipping her extra at the end. She also gave me her digits, to arrange OTC, but I got one of the numbers wrong. Fortunately the nice person that I texted at 12:30 at night, didn't freak out on me. If any of you want to share her digits, I would greatly appreciate it. If not, I completely understand. I can't thank you all enough! I have a camp in Western PA, and have lived with the crappy quality clubs around there for too long! I will be crossing the Ohio line more often!She gave you the wrong #. LOL.

MrBustANut
01-13-19, 04:21
That doesn't sound too bad. An extra $20 after all the times she probably made ya happy doesn't sound like stay away territory. Just think of it as her Christmas gift. But on the serious note, I too have been charged extra $20 for something as simple as sucking on a girls nipples, I stay away from that girl and never again will I ever get another dance from her. So. In my humble opinion, just don't get another dance from her LOL!Staying away from her is exactly what I plan on doing. 20 is nothing to me but if she thinks she can just demand it from me is plain wrong. Just to show what that 20 cost them tonight? A group of us went to another club and we spent about 800 between the 5 of us. I hope she put that 20 to good use.

LenDavid
01-13-19, 12:51
Staying away from her is exactly what I plan on doing. 20 is nothing to me but if she thinks she can just demand it from me is plain wrong. Just to show what that 20 cost them tonight? A group of us went to another club and we spent about 800 between the 5 of us. I hope she put that 20 to good use.Looks like you fellas need to come to Akron much cheaper and they don't pull shit like that.

Dam2725
01-18-19, 21:19
I'm looking to try different places and I have heard The Playhouse near Titusville PA might be worth a look, but I can't find any recent reviews or info. All I can find is a little info from over 3 years ago. Has anyone ever been there or can someone point me in the right direction to find more up to date info?My niece reported the news at the family Christmas party. I asked her about the place since she lives near Titusville.

CecilPalm
01-29-19, 20:15
Will Palace / RR open this week?

ZipDude
01-31-19, 13:43
Will Palace / RR open this week?This is from there face book page.

Nezzz
02-15-19, 18:48
What happened to Angel at the RR.

KnowsTheDeal
02-17-19, 01:05
I have recently meet up with some of these former talents at royality room rayna, taylor, gia, Tia and Cheyenne.

Bankeroh
02-17-19, 13:26
I'll be in town in a couple weeks on a Thursday and wondering what ladies might be available at the RR on that day or if I should look to go somewhere else. I appreciate any information or suggestions, definitely wish it was a Wednesday to see Ariel.

DarkSideOfMe
02-17-19, 13:48
I'll be in town in a couple weeks on a Thursday and wondering what ladies might be available at the RR on that day or if I should look to go somewhere else. I appreciate any information or suggestions, definitely wish it was a Wednesday to see Ariel.Miss, no matter who's working that night, 100% of the time, it the RRoom bro!

Rusty Trombone
03-31-19, 22:46
New to the area. What is Club 76 like? Are extras available? Moved from the Akron / level and area.

DarkSideOfMe
04-01-19, 07:22
New to the area. What is Club 76 like? Are extras available? Moved from the Akron / level and area.You are a lonely Trucker its a great place! If not stay home with Bertha Palm!

YTown HeadHunt
04-01-19, 16:45
New to the area. What is Club 76 like? Are extras available? Moved from the Akron / level and area.Perhaps you should have a look at the news section. I post stories I see in the local news, most of which involve Austintown.

Rusty Trombone
04-05-19, 20:40
Stopped in around 5:30, figured I would just have a drink and see what was going on. By about 6:00-6:15 there were four girls. I only got two names. Angel and Felicity. Angel is a slender AA girl. Very nice. We just chatted for a little bit. Felicity was also very nice. I did enjoy my time with her a little more. Both girls seems to be fairly intelligent. I did get a dance from Felicity and generally enjoyed her company.

Does anyone happen to know anything more about her. I wouldn't mind getting her real name or any other details. PMs are welcome if you know her name as that probably shouldn't be posted publicly.

I'll also keep posting experiences.

Happy mongering!

TMeister
04-07-19, 14:07
New to the area. What is Club 76 like? Are extras available? Moved from the Akron / level and area.I haven't been there in over 10 years, but from what I heard it's pretty much a "no extras" club these days.

In a perfect world, Club 76 would be a great place if it had a RR back room kind of atmosphere but a little bigger and better quality of girls working there. I would imagine they could get all kinds of business from the patrons leaving the Hollywood casino nearby. Let's face it, if you had a good night at the casino then a BBBJCIM seems like a nice way to celebrate your winnings. And if you lost money, then a BBBJCIM is a good way to drown your sorrows as you go home with a lighter wallet. Either way, it's a win-win for everyone.

Neostud
04-08-19, 16:59
I did get a dance from Felicity and generally enjoyed her company.

Does anyone happen to know anything more about her. I wouldn't mind getting her real name or any other details. PMs are welcome if you know her name as that probably shouldn't be posted publicly.
I know Felicity in real life. She's happily married and does not do extras. You might be able to get some extras at 76 but only in the normal way, ie. Buy the girl drinks, exchange phone numbers, etc. There are a couple of addicts currently working there, the rest of the girls are on the up and up so almost no chance of scoring. I've been going there 20 years.

LoveLongTime
04-14-19, 12:45
Made the trek up from south of Columbus just for a change of scenery. Started at sunny, which I reviewed on the warren board. Then made my way to palace. I liked the vibe, I was approached by a couple of girls but had my eye on the early 20's spinner piper. She passed by and smiled but never approached. I did get a few dances from a 20 yo spinner salem. She was fantastic, asked about take out but was shut down. I tried pretty hard since it was my bday, first time in Youngstown, and first time at this club. After giving up on piper I headed to rr. Not very crowded on a Friday night. Only saw 4 girls working. I decided on Hollywood, Tall AA with a nice body. Had a good time, my friend told me we were in back for almost an hour. I didn't know or care. It was fun I will return. Went back to palace hoping to get a dance from piper but no love. Stayed til close and dropped my friend off at hotel and headed to warren to see provider from stg I had set something up with. Will post in appropriate section.

BillFromOhio
04-14-19, 20:59
What happened to their facebook page. Was a good way to keep up on things.

Ohiotinman
04-21-19, 16:41
What happened to their facebook page. Was a good way to keep up on things.Page was up today.

DarkSideOfMe
04-25-19, 07:39
Stopped Wed. Night to check things out, very slow,1 girl in the front 3 out back. What can you say about the RR that we don't know, Its Buss. As usual! All in, Higher prices, shorter songs, "Backroom Boy" security banging your for a tip as he looks in your room! Got to love it.

Nezzz
04-28-19, 15:40
Stopped Wed. Night to check things out, very slow,1 girl in the front 3 out back. What can you say about the RR that we don't know, Its Buss. As usual! All in, Higher prices, shorter songs, "Backroom Boy" security banging your for a tip as he looks in your room! Got to love it.Bro. He always walks back like he don't know me by now. Yeh. I'm getting action!

DarkSideOfMe
04-29-19, 18:22
Blonde, little larger girl, good for take out! And she also does 3's, with her friend, you guessed it" A. !" Good BBBJCIM, in the back room!

TMeister
04-30-19, 10:59
Blonde, little larger girl, good for take out! And she also does 3's, with her friend, you guessed it" A. !" Good BBBJCIM, in the back room!What's her name? Most of the girls there are dark brunettes. And what happened to Ariel? She seems to be calling in sick a lot lately.

DarkSideOfMe
04-30-19, 19:43
What's her name? Most of the girls there are dark brunettes. And what happened to Ariel? She seems to be calling in sick a lot lately.Works at Uncle Joes, Lords town. Good time full menu! Mon, Tue, Wed, RR Thur, Friday, Sat.

OneHourAtATime
05-01-19, 00:19
Uncle Joes opened back up?

Works at Uncle Joes, Lords town. Good time full menu! Mon, Tue, Wed, RR Thur, Friday, Sat.

TMeister
05-01-19, 12:11
Works at Uncle Joes, Lords town. Good time full menu! Mon, Tue, Wed, RR Thur, Friday, Sat.They told me Ariel works at RR on Wed and Sat? I was there on Sat. And she called off sick.

BuckeyeGuy5
05-02-19, 07:42
They told me Ariel works at RR on Wed and Sat? I was there on Sat. And she called off sick.She's out due to a cast she has from an injury and I think she'll be back next week.

TMeister
05-02-19, 12:23
She's out due to a cast she has from an injury and I think she'll be back next week.OK thanks for the heads up. The doorman at RR did mention something about her suffering a fall, so I guess it was legit.

DarkSideOfMe
05-09-19, 06:54
Uncle Joes opened back up?But is up for sale so that could change. Still the little dive we all love.

ThaiBoyGreek
05-25-19, 20:47
When I google Royalty Room, it says the place is permanently closed. Is that true? There are recent posts on this thread so not sure why google says that. I wanted to call them to check if Ariel is working today before making the trek all the way there but not able to find their phone number online anymore and Google says the place is closed.

Would greatly appreciate clarity from fellow mongers!

Ohiotinman
05-27-19, 21:47
When I google Royalty Room, it says the place is permanently closed. Is that true? There are recent posts on this thread so not sure why google says that. I wanted to call them to check if Ariel is working today before making the trek all the way there but not able to find their phone number online anymore and Google says the place is closed.

Would greatly appreciate clarity from fellow mongers!They are closed on Sun, Mon, and Tues. If you look at some earlier posts, Ariel was out with a broken arm.

DarkSideOfMe
06-05-19, 07:28
But is up for sale so that could change. Still the little dive we all love.This chick is texting me when ever she's working at Uncle Joe's, wants some take out play time! My work, is not lining up with her schedule, I missed her the last 4 weeks! From the dances at the RR, I'd say she is more then fun, and wide open menu! If you like big titts, tight, bigger girl, great oral skills! Well maybe not tight, after Dark! LOL.

Nezzz
07-11-19, 21:16
Who's on the lineup these days. Ariel and China are superstars!

ZipDude
07-19-19, 11:20
Who's on the lineup these days. Ariel and China are superstars!Ariel and China are still there. Now they have lovely Arianna and sexy Princess that have been their for some time. Newly added are three AA Sunshine (who is highly recommended) and others named Spicey and Diamond.

Samo38
07-19-19, 23:26
Current lineup.

Chipper109
07-20-19, 01:25
Current lineup.Are any available for take out?

MacDaddyjam
07-23-19, 08:33
Are any available for take out?Yes, some of the girls seemed very interested and other girls that don't work there anymore told me they did it. I've never actually done it before because "eating in" is so good. Just ask whom ever your interested in.

CTom86
08-01-19, 23:51
What happened to Shy? Saw her once awhile ago, went back during the winter and she wasn't working and now she isn't mentioned anywhere?

Hobo6969
08-12-19, 09:14
Anyone got the low down on Uncle Joe's? Never been, kinda curious. RTFF but not much info. Thanks. Hobo.

Neostud
08-12-19, 14:04
Anyone got the low down on Uncle Joe's? Never been, kinda curious. RTFF but not much info. Thanks. Hobo.I haven't been lately, but it seems they were bought out and the new place is called "That 1 Place" they still have odd hours, like noon to 8 pm. They have a fb page and whoever is running it is doing a good job, they post a lot. They have a good line up of girls, all young and attractive for the most part, not the old hags from before. I have no clue about any "services" that might be offered there.

Msrtbr
08-30-19, 15:59
Any strip clubs anyone recommends to go out tonight. Looking for good looking girls with some actual personality. Went to 76 last night and it was a complete shit hole.

Westy0311
09-01-19, 08:30
Hey all,

I'm living in Dayton but plan on visiting NE Ohio in the next month or so. In regards to the RR, do I have to go into the front first in order to get access to the back or can I just go straight to where I want to go? Also, I've seen the Facebook page and the lineup the club has. Who are the best to spend time with and what do they ask for in private dances? You can pm me if you so choose. Thanks.

DarkSideOfMe
09-03-19, 07:35
Hey all,

I'm living in Dayton but plan on visiting NE Ohio in the next month or so. In regards to the RR, do I have to go into the front first in order to get access to the back or can I just go straight to where I want to go? Also, I've seen the Facebook page and the lineup the club has. Who are the best to spend time with and what do they ask for in private dances? You can pm me if you so choose. Thanks.WESTY, I think I can help you. If you go to the RR room, depends which night, go to the back first, pay your door fee for the RR ($15) then you can go up front to, see the girls, drink. (some nights charge to get in the front bar, dance club, don't over pay 2 times) Now as far as the RR go's, its up to you, look, talk, see them dance, you pick your poison, girls will push a little for dances. RR is like many clubs you never know whos dancing until you, they, show up to see who needs money that night. Pick the one you like, most likely you won't go wrong unless your a Ass hole, HJ, BJ, FS,! If you want to impress, do 4,5 dances, I'm sure all your dreams will cum true in the back room. Drk let me know be safe.

Oosimonoo
09-04-19, 20:00
WESTY, I think I can help you. If you go to the RR room, depends which night, go to the back first, pay your door fee for the RR ($15) then you can go up front to, see the girls, drink. (some nights charge to get in the front bar, dance club, don't over pay 2 times) Now as far as the RR go's, its up to you, look, talk, see them dance, you pick your poison, girls will push a little for dances. RR is like many clubs you never know whos dancing until you, they, show up to see who needs money that night. Pick the one you like, most likely you won't go wrong unless your a Ass hole, HJ, BJ, FS,! If you want to impress, do 4,5 dances, I'm sure all your dreams will cum true in the back room. Drk let me know be safe.DarkSide nailed it. I can recommend Ariel as a really, really great time in back. Also, I like to arrive about 9 as not too early, not too late. Be good to the ladies and enjoy!

Elmo69
10-04-19, 20:46
Originally from why-town but moved years ago. Used to frequent all the haunts back in the day (30+yrs ago). Was in town last week and decided to visit the RR. Haven't been there in over 10 yrs and looks like its the only game in town anymore (sad). Was pretty late on a Friday night, maybe midnight. 3-4 dancers, maybe 6 customers. 3 spinners and one curvy. Ended up talking to Princess. Nice and curvy with larger natural breasts, my kind of lady! We went to private room for 4-5 dances and had a good time. Her skin was flawless, smooth and smelled great! After second song, it was HJ time although BJ was offered. Asked about FS, she said they get fired for that, which I thought was odd LOL. Anyway, had a real "blast" with her sexy ass all for tip of six. Not bad, and will def be back next time I'm in town again.

PopGarden10
10-06-19, 03:29
Originally from why-town but moved years ago. Used to frequent all the haunts back in the day (30+yrs ago). Was in town last week and decided to visit the RR. Haven't been there in over 10 yrs and looks like its the only game in town anymore (sad). Was pretty late on a Friday night, maybe midnight. 3-4 dancers, maybe 6 customers. 3 spinners and one curvy. Ended up talking to Princess. Nice and curvy with larger natural breasts, my kind of lady! We went to private room for 4-5 dances and had a good time. Her skin was flawless, smooth and smelled great! After second song, it was HJ time although BJ was offered. Asked about FS, she said they get fired for that, which I thought was odd LOL. Anyway, had a real "blast" with her sexy ass all for tip of six. Not bad, and will def be back next time I'm in town again.So the last time I was in there several months ago I asked a girl and she gave a different answer. Said FS was possible but 250 plus songs. She was hot but not that hot. I'm guessing it varies by girl if they will go that far and there might be a more reasonable price.

Elmo69
10-06-19, 20:46
So the last time I was in there several months ago I asked a girl and she gave a different answer. Said FS was possible but 250 plus songs. She was hot but not that hot. I'm guessing it varies by girl if they will go that far and there might be a more reasonable price.Yeah for real! I was like so its ok to do some stickshifting or get a little "mouthy", but no FS? Made no sense. Maybe she was just nervous since she never saw me before. Who knows. And yes, 250 + songs is entirely too much. Thanks!

MacDaddyjam
10-13-19, 17:03
Yeah for real! I was like so its ok to do some stickshifting or get a little "mouthy", but no FS? Made no sense. Maybe she was just nervous since she never saw me before. Who knows. And yes, 250 + songs is entirely too much. Thanks!I have gotten FS two different times from two different dancers and for allot less (130) than what was mentioned in a previous post. Honestly it comes down to the dancer, if she knows you (more than a first time or even a second time getting "dances") and also if she is into you. My advice would be to be a regular to a certain degree. The 2 dancers that I had both know me even though I only visit the RR two to three times a year.

DarkSideOfMe
10-14-19, 07:20
I have gotten FS two different times from two different dancers and for allot less (130) than what was mentioned in a previous post. Honestly it comes down to the dancer, if she knows you (more than a first time or even a second time getting "dances") and also if she is into you. My advice would be to be a regular to a certain degree. The 2 dancers that I had both know me even though I only visit the RR two to three times a year.Yes, way to much money! A $100 is top for me plus songs, the more you visit the better it will be, girls are getting smart looking for the repeat customer, take out safe date. Timing, how you present yourself will do it every time at the RR room!

AhaMadness
10-18-19, 19:45
Went last night. BJ (. 8), DATY (. 5). Great little spinner. Paid. 6 for 4 songs. Tipped. 6.

Going again tonight.

Be Safe.

RunDmc1972
11-03-19, 10:55
$10.00 cover in the back part of bar\ all nude area. No alcohol is allowed in this building due to nudity. There is really no place to hide in this section. You will be sitting stage side and expected to tip accordingly. Watch out for the 2 guys working the booth. I bought a $2. Water with a 100 bill. He gave me 88 in change. I instantly caught it, and he corrected incident without delay but I strongly feel it was not a accident. The front part of the bar there is a $3. Cover on weekends. The drink prices are reasonable and the bartender a short older lady was extremely efficient and friendly. The front part of the bar is a bikini bar only. The quantity and quality of the dancers is easily double that of the back. Table sides vary depend on your dancer (10 to 15 dollars. The grind was in effect. The bikini bar does not offer VIP rooms, that appears to be rear bar area only. So if you are looking for 5's and FS the rear bar is your spot. All the dancers minus one (8 ish) in the front were high 6's low 7's, with 2 high 8's / low nines. They do not use stage much and have no DJ so you really have no idea who is on stage. They have a very young brown haired (long) girl with a very juicy booty I Would highly recommend.

TexasBuckNut
11-10-19, 22:10
I'm from Indy and originally from Youngstown. I now travel back to the Youngstown / Northeast Ohio / PGH area often for work. I've been a hobbyist for 20 years and I'm planning to visit RR soon. Several months back, I stopped by, but was unaware that it was only open Wed-Sat. I've seen great reviews, and I'm looking for a little spinner to spend some time with. Take out would be awesome, just looking to see if there are new providers? I've RTFF and I've seen great reviews for Ariel and Piper. Are they still working there? I'm certainly open to other recommendations as well, doesn't have to be a spinner, that's just my preference. If any of you Mongers has an UTR in the NEO / PGH area, I'd appreciate the reference. If you're ever in Indy, I'll return the favor. Please PM me and I'll check back on this board as well. Stay safe Mongers! -TBN.

DarkSideOfMe
12-14-19, 14:47
I'm from Indy and originally from Youngstown. I now travel back to the Youngstown / Northeast Ohio / PGH area often for work. I've been a hobbyist for 20 years and I'm planning to visit RR soon. Several months back, I stopped by, but was unaware that it was only open Wed-Sat. I've seen great reviews, and I'm looking for a little spinner to spend some time with. Take out would be awesome, just looking to see if there are new providers? I've RTFF and I've seen great reviews for Ariel and Piper. Are they still working there? I'm certainly open to other recommendations as well, doesn't have to be a spinner, that's just my preference. If any of you Mongers has an UTR in the NEO / PGH area, I'd appreciate the reference. If you're ever in Indy, I'll return the favor. Please PM me and I'll check back on this board as well. Stay safe Mongers! -TBN.You in Pittsburg, now Ytown, how can I help you today, hope you write, tell all how I turned you on in Black, gold! Great provider, RR, make a wish I'll make your dream cum true!

PopGarden10
12-17-19, 02:59
Saw royalty room post Ariel no longer works there. Anyone know what happened.

KnowsTheDeal
12-18-19, 03:19
Saw royalty room post Ariel no longer works there. Anyone know what happened.Ariel getting divorced and he made her leave as well as took a lot.

DarkSideOfMe
12-18-19, 14:15
Ariel getting divorced and he made her leave as well as took a lot.Frankie, the owner of RR, yes the guy sitting at the table, tired of her getting fucked, sucked, eaten for money I guess?

Nezzz
12-20-19, 05:31
She'll be back. We all know how this story ends. She'll be back and they will both be happy.

RaiderKid24
12-20-19, 17:43
We should all band together, to help her. Dors anyone had her contact info. She doesn't need the club to be a superstar. Just saying. She's could own this town without the club!

DarkSideOfMe
12-21-19, 14:06
We should all band together, to help her. Dors anyone had her contact info. She doesn't need the club to be a superstar. Just saying. She's could own this town without the club!She may not need the Club but she sure the fuck needs Frankie, her husband! She will be Garbage in 6 months, without any guidance, believe that!

IOnlyCip
12-21-19, 22:42
She may not need the Club but she sure the fuck needs Frankie, her husband! She will be Garbage in 6 months, without any guidance, believe that!I understand she is doing ok and is hanging with a good guy that may keep her his priority. Don't think she needs the $$ or Frankie at this point!

PopGarden10
12-22-19, 03:40
Anyone else worth the long drive to royalty now that ariel is gone. They haven't been keeping up on posting pics on their Facebook.

DarkSideOfMe
12-23-19, 18:03
I understand she is doing ok and is hanging with a good guy that may keep her his priority. Don't think she needs the $$ or Frankie at this point!Time will tell, that life style is hard to leave behind, especially when your drinking, sucking dick, fucking, in the back rooms at RR like she was3,4 times a week, for big money? Time will tell? Hope her well!

IOnlyCip
12-23-19, 22:27
Time will tell, that life style is hard to leave behind, especially when your drinking, sucking dick, fucking, in the back rooms at RR like she was3,4 times a week, for big money? Time will tell? Hope her well!They are very unpredictable. The dude she is hanging with is a very well known (canfield) Youngstown business man. Almost seems like a pretty woman set up! She is certainly a hottie.

Hope however in goes finds her well and healthy!

Nezzz
12-25-19, 15:36
They are very unpredictable. The dude she is hanging with is a very well known (canfield) Youngstown business man. Almost seems like a pretty woman set up! She is certainly a hottie. Hope however in goes finds her well and healthy!History has shown that the pretty woman plot normally doesn't with Business Men Is he going to take her to a work party or family function? What happens when someone recognizes her with him? She loved working at the club, what happens when he raises his voice out of frustration and she wants to go back to doing what she was used to doing before him. I wish her the best, I hope she finds joy in life. We only get to live it once.

DarkSideOfMe
12-26-19, 09:00
History has shown that the pretty woman plot normally doesn't with Business Men Is he going to take her to a work party or family function? What happens when someone recognizes her with him? She loved working at the club, what happens when he raises his voice out of frustration and she wants to go back to doing what she was used to doing before him. I wish her the best, I hope she finds joy in life. We only get to live it once.We will see, all new love stories are great! At first, its new to both, excited to touch, easy to kiss, as time go's on, you see all the faults show up,(that pussy, less, old, ,she won't suck your dick) you think of all the dicks before you in her pussy, mouth, in those " little back rooms," drama sets in, trust shows it head, she's to tired, busy, the shine wears off of her, makeup stays off, sexy fancy cloths lay on the floor by the bed, the sexy cloths, turn into sweatpants, to sleep in bed with, and I think they call it "Marriage"? Am I right Frankie on her? Time will tell! Drk.

IOnlyCip
12-26-19, 12:19
We will see, all new love stories are great! At first, its new to both, excited to touch, easy to kiss, as time go's on, you see all the faults show up,(that pussy, less, old, ,she won't suck your dick) you think of all the dicks before you in her pussy, mouth, in those " little back rooms," drama sets in, trust shows it head, she's to tired, busy, the shine wears off of her, makeup stays off, sexy fancy cloths lay on the floor by the bed, the sexy cloths, turn into sweatpants, to sleep in bed with, and I think they call it "Marriage"? Am I right Frankie on her? Time will tell! Drk.Reality! Yep! Realty!

Nezzz
12-26-19, 21:45
We will see, all new love stories are great! At first, its new to both, excited to touch, easy to kiss, as time go's on, you see all the faults show up,(that pussy, less, old, ,she won't suck your dick) you think of all the dicks before you in her pussy, mouth, in those " little back rooms," drama sets in, trust shows it head, she's to tired, busy, the shine wears off of her, makeup stays off, sexy fancy cloths lay on the floor by the bed, the sexy cloths, turn into sweatpants, to sleep in bed with, and I think they call it "Marriage"? Am I right Frankie on her? Time will tell! Drk.Like I said, I hope they end up living happily ever after. But True Men in this game know, She'll be back. .

MikeyBoomer58
12-27-19, 11:20
Like I said, I hope they end up living happily ever after. But True Men in this game know, She'll be back. .Sad situation. I only know the 2 socially. Hate to see this. Was curious who the canfield biz owner is as I am from there and know everyone there is to know. Its a small town. Yet have heard no scuttlebut.

The few big biz players from here are all married with kids.

I don't want to sound like a nosey neighbor but if anyone knows who it is please pm me.

I know myob. And I will. But curious as hell.

ArielAriel
12-27-19, 22:28
Wow. First of all. I might look better w / out make-up. And I don't look too bad in sweat pants. Might look better than your wife. Although what do looks matter? Canfield businessman? Where does this stuff come from? Can't bring me to family functions or work events? I'm an intelligent women. I know how to act, I'm only "Ariel" at the club 2 nights a week, 12 hours a week total. Yes, you are right, this type of work (not lifestyle) is hard to quit. What if I was working somewhere else other than the Palace. ? Assuming I'm not employed elsewhere? Also we do know this is Frankie Jr. Not Sr. ? How about do background checks b /4 you choose me as being the less worthy. Also allow me add, you have nooo idea what went on. No idea!

IOnlyCip
12-27-19, 22:50
Sad situation. I only know the 2 socially. Hate to see this. Was curious who the canfield biz owner is as I am from there and know everyone there is to know. Its a small town. Yet have heard no scuttlebut.

The few big biz players from here are all married with kids.

I don't want to sound like a nosey neighbor but if anyone knows who it is please pm me.

I know myob. And I will. But curious as hell.She was at Tippy hob-nobin twice now that I have seen her. I have had a few good times with her myself and just basically said hello in passing. The only info I will say is this fellow is an owner of a large food distribution company. His X spends time at Tippy also and I'm sure if someone puts it out there. She will make it ugly! I don't want to see that. Hell, if I could get her for a few weeks, I wouldn't hesitate. Hard to tell what anyone's motive is in life!

MrBustANut
12-28-19, 05:25
She was at Tippy hob-nobin twice now that I have seen her. I have had a few good times with her myself and just basically said hello in passing. The only info I will say is this fellow is an owner of a large food distribution company. His X spends time at Tippy also and I'm sure if someone puts it out there. She will make it ugly! I don't want to see that. Hell, if I could get her for a few weeks, I wouldn't hesitate. Hard to tell what anyone's motive is in life!I'm guessing it's Dennis K. I've dealt with this clown 25 years ago and he was brain dead back then. I can't believe he could put a whole sentence together these days.

ScratchDent
12-28-19, 19:44
Ariel was why I went to RR. Well that's the end of that for now. LOL should've had more fun when I could.

DarkSideOfMe
12-30-19, 14:26
Ariel was why I went to RR. Well that's the end of that for now. LOL should've had more fun when I could.We all should have! She will be a lost memory, ,or will she?

ArielAriel
12-31-19, 13:44
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Nezzz
01-03-20, 08:33
At the end of the day, there will probably be a new queen of the RR. Many have tried, and have not succeeded. Now will be there chance. Let the competition begin. And can someone please tell me why the door guy always walks by? Are you helping me or her?

DarkSideOfMe
01-03-20, 11:59
At the end of the day, there will probably be a new queen of the RR. Many have tried, and have not succeeded. Now will be there chance. Let the competition begin. And can someone please tell me why the door guy always walks by? Are you helping me or her?He is supposed to see you, fucking, sucking, in return for his silence, "tip up sucker" LOL you don't know that? Drk.

Neostud
01-03-20, 13:02
And can someone please tell me why the door guy always walks by? Are you helping me or her?I think he just likes to see how big your dick is. LOL He always stares at mine.

Nezzz
01-04-20, 07:53
He is supposed to see you, fucking, sucking, in return for his silence, "tip up sucker" LOL you don't know that? Drk.He already knows what I'm doing LOL! Everyone knows I'm not going back there talk! LMAO!

DarkSideOfMe
01-07-20, 11:26
He already knows what I'm doing LOL! Everyone knows I'm not going back there talk! LMAO!Give the kid a $10 spot, every ones happy, happy, at the end of night, and he still looks at your dick in her mouth, pussy! LOL.

Nezzz
01-08-20, 15:48
Anybody been to the RR recently? They sometimes have girls swing through for the night. What's the lineup for Friday night?

FreeToPlay
01-12-20, 19:24
Not familiar with Youngstown. Like to know club with decent looking women and extra activities available?

PopGarden10
01-19-20, 21:44
Noticed RR Facebook page is down. Is it still open? The page was a nice way to know if anyone was worth making the hour drive.

Blueboy23
01-22-20, 19:09
I called. No answer. I'm in Columbus. Can someone closer please post?

Noticed RR Facebook page is down. Is it still open? The page was a nice way to know if anyone was worth making the hour drive.

ZipDude
02-06-20, 03:21
Noticed RR Facebook page is down. Is it still open? The page was a nice way to know if anyone was worth making the hour drive.Its open still, not to worry!

Nezzz
02-06-20, 04:49
Its open still, not to worry!It's about time someone reported backed! I was worried!

PopGarden10
02-08-20, 13:31
Its open still, not to worry!So who's worth coming to visit.

CTom86
02-23-20, 23:20
Does Shy still work at the Palace RR? If so, any idea what nights?

I live in Cleveland and would make the drive if she is there. I tried calling the place but they don't give any info out over the phone.

Feel free to message me if you don't want to post.

Kiser
02-27-20, 19:27
Does Shy still work at the Palace RR? If so, any idea what nights?

I live in Cleveland and would make the drive if she is there. I tried calling the place but they don't give any info out over the phone.

Feel free to message me if you don't want to post.Unfortunately Shy's not in the area anymore. I use to see her at the club and ended up getting her #. She got really sick and was in the hospital for a while, had major surgery. Even sent me pics right after she had it. So she was down after that for a while. She did go back to work at the RR for a while but then moved. I can't remember where and she told me too. But that has been a while back. Maybe even close to a year. After I saw your question about her I tried to text her and never heard back. She was pretty much a friend so maybe she changed her number or settled down with someone now. If I ever do her from her I'll let you guys know. She was defiantly one of the greats there and I miss seeing her at the club.