PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

CCYoungsTown
10-31-06, 13:06
I noticed in the Vindicator (Sports Section) an AD for Gentle Touch Health Spa at 3212 Mahoning Ave., STE 4 330-797-9550, open Mon-Sat 10-10 and Sunday 12-8. States massages "All American Staff". Has anyone tried out this place yet. Looks from the AD it might be similar to Gemini Spa in Warren. Any info would be appreciated.

BillFromOhio
11-01-06, 14:37
This is the old amp that is on the corner of 4 mile run rd and mahoning ave. It is right next to the budapest bar. I was there a long time ago when it was asian but not since. The place was closed for a while then opened as lee's masage (something like that).

CCYoungsTown
11-02-06, 11:07
No it is not the old Lee's Health Spa, I called this place is on close to Mahoning Plaza (east of Meridian). I called and the girl said that they are in Crimm's Corner Plaza. The prices are close to Gemini Spa's in Warren. Their first day of business was to be 11/1/06. It is an "All American Staff". I plan on trying this place in the near future and will make a report. If anyone gets there before I get a chance, please report.

Torchkit
11-02-06, 18:49
I drove by trying to get a look, but couldn't find it. The address (3212 Mah) is a small plaza with a Subway restaurant and a couple other things. It's obviously the kind of place "we" like since no legit massage place calls itself a health spa, or would advertise an American staff. I will check it out soon.

CCYoungsTown
11-03-06, 12:38
When I called the other day, the girl told me that it is in Crimm's Corner Plaza. She said that there is a large Chiropractor sign on one of the suites. I think it is near the Mahoning Plaza. I was told by a friend that they offer "Lap Dances". Their AD is in the Vindy today 11/3/06 Sports section C5. So I am sure that it is one of "OUR" places, we just need to check it out. Hopefully, I will be able to do so next week and will report.

BillFromOhio
11-03-06, 18:57
Police Lock Up Liberty Business

An unhappy ending for a Liberty business, police and the Attorney General's office locked up the VIP Health Spa.

Liberty police say they've dealt with prostitution and other problems at the business on Amherst Street for nearly a decade.

Now with the help of the Attorney Generals office they have the tool to shut it down. It's called Project Phoenix.

"Under the Phoenix Program which allows us as an entity to be able to close this business down with a temporary restraining order that was issued by Judge Logan today," says Liberty Police Chief Anthony Slifka. "It gives them 10 days to respond to the complaint."

VIP's owner will have to agree to certain restrictions if he wants to reopen the spa, including no adult entertainment and it can't be operated as a massage parlor.

If he doesn't cooperate the property could be seized and auctioned off.

I saw this on the local news tonight and wanted to post it.

CCYoungsTown
11-20-06, 11:38
Well a took a bullet for the team and went to Gentle Touch Health Spa on Mahoning Ave. It is located in Crimm's Corner Plaza (catty corner from the Mahoning Plaza). There is a Subway shop and a chiroprator in the plaza. Gentle Touch's door is under the Chiroprator's sign. The cost is $65 half hour, $95 for 45 minutes, and $110 for one hour. I had three girls to choose from. One older woman who may have been hot years ago, one younger heavy set girl, and a hispanic girl. I really wanted to leave, but I decided on the hispanic girl named Jasime for the half hour session. She is short, a little over weight, with nice breasts. They do not do a table shower (there is a shower available self service). I started out having her massage my back and finally asked if I could turn over. After turning over I finally asked her if she could get naked and she did go topless (nice breast). Finally, I asked her if she could massage my "BEST FRIEND" and got an ok HR. The overall experience was ok. She did tell me that they have three other girls working there and who knows they may be hot; plus she told me that they are looking to hire more girls. Based on my experience, I would not go again.

One Putt
11-28-06, 00:17
Found myself in the area on business and decided to TOFTT. This place is located in a small strip center at about the 5800 block of Mahoning Ave (rt 18) in Austintown (west Youngstown). The small (4 stores strip center is on the north side of the street next to McDonalds and a BP station. Mikes Bar is the adjoining building to the east. There is discreet parking behind the place and a rear entrance although I went in the front door. When I left the Mamasan tried to lead me out the back entrance but I was parked in front. Only 1 lady available when I went but she said "1 more lady next month" Her name is Cookie and I found her to be very attractive, probably mid 30's although it's hard to tell with the asian ladies as you know. Quoted $40 for 1/2 hr and $50 for 1hr. I always go for the 1 hr because I like the sauna,table shower, massage etc.
Pretty standard AMP service but obvious on the table shower extras were available. Special attention given to the fun areas especially the ass.

After a good hard massage Cookie asked if I wanted "everything" and of course I said yes, what's everything and how much? She says how much you want to spend? I said $50 and she says only HJ and "special massage" is $200. What is that? i ask. I show you, you really like it she says. She wants $200 more for the special but I counter with $120 (total $170 all in) she says $160 and I hold up $140 and say that's all I have ($190 all in) Done.

What happened next is a first for me at an AMP and I learned about AMPS in Asia. She proceeded to give me a tongue bath while face down, dfked my ass while stroking my cock, licking my balls then moved to sucking my toes (try this, I loved it) while playing with my balls and ass, all as a prelude to
deepthroating my cock while fingering my ass (bbbj). At this point I had
a diamond cutter hard on (VV enhanced)and we went to reverse cowgirl, doggie and finally mish to finish. No rush and she was a sweetheart. One of the best AMP experiences ever and I've had a bunch. The only negative was no DFK, which kills me, she's got her tongue up my asshole(after a thorough cleaning of course)but dfk on the mouth is only for her "husband".

My guess is this place is looking to build up business and willing to go the extra mile to do so. I'll definately return next time in town.

Mickey7
11-28-06, 14:28
The only negative was no DFK, which kills me, she's got her tongue up my asshole(after a thorough cleaning of course)but dfk on the mouth is only for her "husband".

My guess is this place is looking to build up business and willing to go the extra mile to do so. I'll definately return next time in town.

Nice report. No DFK kills me also especially after they tongue out your ass. The last one I saw at the Sun in Warren named Anna tongued my asshole and let me DFK her as much as I wanted to. But she's gone from there now. Hopefully this one will be there for awhile.

Torchkit
11-28-06, 17:50
How long of a session did you pay for? And, was there any bitching for an extra tip like they do at Gemini?

Well a took a bullet for the team and went to Gentle Touch Health Spa on Mahoning Ave. It is located in Crimm's Corner Plaza (catty corner from the Mahoning Plaza). There is a Subway shop and a chiroprator in the plaza. Gentle Touch's door is under the Chiroprator's sign. The cost is $65 half hour, $95 for 45 minutes, and $110 for one hour. I had three girls to choose from. One older woman who may have been hot years ago, one younger heavy set girl, and a hispanic girl. I really wanted to leave, but I decided on the hispanic girl named Jasime for the half hour session. She is short, a little over weight, with nice breasts. They do not do a table shower (there is a shower available self service). I started out having her massage my back and finally asked if I could turn over. After turning over I finally asked her if she could get naked and she did go topless (nice breast). Finally, I asked her if she could massage my "BEST FRIEND" and got an ok HR. The overall experience was ok. She did tell me that they have three other girls working there and who knows they may be hot; plus she told me that they are looking to hire more girls. Based on my experience, I would not go again.

CCYoungsTown
11-29-06, 10:23
How long of a session did you pay for? And, was there any bitching for an extra tip like they do at Gemini?

I paid $65 for 30 minutes. The tip was never mentioned, but I gave $20. I think I could have gotten out of there with no tip.

CCYoungsTown
01-23-07, 10:34
I was over on the west side of Youngstown last night (Monday 1/22/07), and I decide to give Gentle Touch one more try. I found the place closed and the phone disconnected. Boy this place did not last long. I wonder if it was bad service or the police giving them a bad time.

Datyman
04-09-07, 22:39
Here is an article from today's Vindicator.

Maybe this is why there haven't been any AMP reports lately.

Liberty now free of massage parlors

VINDICATOR TRUMBULL STAFF

LIBERTY — Township police say the last of four massage parlors with a history of sexual activity has been closed and court action taken against the employees.

Detective Sgt. Toby Meloro said the township, under state guidelines, began regulating the massage parlors in 1997, requiring routine inspections and licensing.

At that time, he said, the township had two of the massage establishments, Tokyo Health Spa and Queens Health Spa on Belmont Avenue; as well as Osaka Health Spa on Liberty Street and VIP Health Spa on Amherst Street.

According to Meloro, officers also began conducting routine undercover operations at each of the businesses once the regulations took effect.

"We understood there might be some problems at the businesses and we had had some problems there," said Meloro.

After the undercover investigations, police determined that lewd acts were taking place behind the closed doors of the massage businesses. By the time the doors to the last business closed, police had filed 87 charges for acts of lewd sexuality against employees and others associated with the various massage establishments.

What took place

Meloro said two of the establishments quickly went out of business after the police investigations and a few arrests. The third establishment closed shortly after the first two.

The VIP Health Spa, which had been located on Amherst Street, was a different story.

According to Meloro, police would make an arrest at the Amherst Street location, but the business would undergo a change in ownership — causing the process to start all over again.

"We couldn't get them. They were coy. We would get so close, and they would shut down and switch ownership," he said. "If not for assistance from the attorney general we would not have been able to shut them down."

Township police and state officials conducted an eight-day undercover investigation of the business late last year.

A township officer posed as a customer and entered the business. While in the business, according to a filing in Trumbull County Common Pleas Court, the officer "was told to get completely undressed, and the employee of VIP engaged in multiple acts of lewd behavior."

According to the court filing, a second officer posed as a customer and went to the business four days later and experienced the same treatment as the earlier undercover officer.

Bad for business

The building that once held the business is now boarded up. Only a sign across the front bearing its name remains.

Police Chief Anthony Slifka said many communities have problems with such establishments. He said females of all ages are typically brought to the United States from southeast Asia and forced or coerced into the business. Sometimes, he said, men marry the women to gain citizenship before they enter the business.

Slifka said having such activity in the township is bad for business and bad for the community as a whole.

"It brings an element that you don't want to your community. You put a couple of these businesses together, and it can potentially kill a business district," he said. "It doesn't help the community."

Slifka said the township is now void of any massage establishments where police suspect lewd activity. Should another business open, he said, they will face the same scrutiny as those now closed.

BillFromOhio
04-12-07, 15:55
The cops must be dumb. It seems that there is a ton more action in the Warren massage parlors. Maybe the cops dont want to bust them because they go there to.

Torchkit
04-12-07, 17:41
The cops must be dumb. It seems that there is a ton more action in the Warren massage parlors. Maybe the cops dont want to bust them because they go there to.Different cops in Warren. And different local government.

Squiggy
04-22-07, 23:21
I don't think the AMPs is Warren cause any problems and the Police have other more serious issues that keep them busy.

Jack Nyourbox
06-12-07, 01:39
Anyone try out the AART masage inside the Petro in Youngstown? I stumbled across it while eating in the petro iron skillet?

Thanks

CCYoungsTown
06-22-07, 11:12
Anyone try out the AART masage inside the Petro in Youngstown? I stumbled across it while eating in the petro iron skillet?

Thanks

Made a stop at Petro to scout the place and found AART Massage. The small sign in front states that it is Ancient. No door, just a curtain and is located in the back with no door from the outside. The sign states that they provide back, leg, foot, etc... rubs/massage. The price list started at 15 or 20 minutes up to one hour. The cost for 30 minutes was $35.00, one hour was $60.00. it looks like it could be an AMP (hours are noon to midnight). Some one needs to take one for the team. I did not have the funds, but plan to give it a try in near future.

Squiggy
10-07-07, 12:56
I have noticed Lee's Health Spa advertising in the Vindicator Sports section and classified under Notices. They advertise open 24/7. The Building is a dump on the outside. Anybody ready to take one for the team?

Torchkit
10-07-07, 13:04
I have noticed Lee's Health Spa advertising in the Vindicator Sports section and classified under Notices. They advertise open 24/7. The Building is a dump on the outside. Anybody ready to take one for the team?
Lee's has been around for years. Previously called Japanese Sauna. Many of us have been there. I've enjoyed it several times myself. Typical AMP. You're right about the building being a dump. It doesn't look bad on the inside, but if you look around you'll see piles of mouse poison in the corners.

Fred Barnacles
10-28-07, 22:04
Lee's has been around for years. Previously called Japanese Sauna. Many of us have been there. I've enjoyed it several times myself. Typical AMP. You're right about the building being a dump. It doesn't look bad on the inside, but if you look around you'll see piles of mouse poison in the corners. Missed the mouse poison, but I got a nice TS, massage and a pro CBJ / HJ for 100 + Door. I think the girl was actually one of the junior mamas, but oh well. They were busy. She mentioned something about an "Oriental Super Model" coming by in November. I don't think I'll go back; I have had better luck with everywhere else (Sun, 4S, Tokyo, I76, etc. Etc.) But if someone decides to go, please post.

EpicReflection
11-01-07, 14:42
Went to lee's the other day and had a great time for a $100 tip. I was very impressed by the service.

BillFromOhio
11-06-07, 15:35
I saw an ad in the vindicator sports section for 20% off at lee's. How are the ladies there? Anyone think it's worth it?

Spermfinder
11-26-07, 09:03
Just a note about Club 76 and its neighboring establishments at Rt 46 and I80. Stopped by the other night. Started at the bookstore. If you’re hardup, in a hurry and cheap you can have a troll suck you off for free in a booth, but I just picked up some "herbal V" and popped them before going next door to the club. Had a pair of fine lap dances from Allie (cat? ) she really gave a good bump and grind, worked me up good and had me breathless. I had stoked up before I came, so I was ready. But she was just the appetizer. Now I went next door to the Spa and asked for Coco. She’s a thin, sexy creature. Got really clean, with plenty of attention paid to the butt, thighs, back. Hung in the sauna for a while then a hot time in her room. 150 plus the door fee (I was feeling generous after the weed and Allie’s services – could have gone for the normal 120). Full penetration prostate massage CBJ. Didn’t want to pop, so pulled her off, flipped her over and went down. Had noticed she was wet when she sat on my back during the massage and she was ready to go. After my full time I shot like I was 30, we both started to laugh and it was over. Really, this is a great complex. If you’re willing to spring for a dance before a massage you can get warmed up, teased and unloaded. Coco is really good, and some of the dancers are nice enough. Recommended.

Torchkit
11-26-07, 21:10
Just a note about Club 76 and its neighboring establishments at Rt 46 and I80. Stopped by the other night. Started at the bookstore. If you’re hardup, in a hurry and cheap you can have a troll suck you off for free in a boothIt's been 5 or 6 years since I've been to that AMP and I never went in the strip club. What the deal at the bookstore?

Gordonohio
12-09-07, 10:04

ThanksI was in the area and decided to check aart out. It is very open. You walk in, a half curtain covering the door. There are two chairs and a room divider and a massage table behind. Strickly a massage. The woman who gives the massage is in her 50's and wears gloves. No happy ending, nor would I want one from her.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was orginally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi ,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Valdez
12-10-07, 19:23
It's been 5 or 6 years since I've been to that AMP and I never went in the strip club. What the deal at the bookstore?

Torch,

I don't think you want the details on this one!

Torchkit
12-10-07, 20:19
I don't think you want the details on this one!Jeez, I doubt anyone posting here would ever get THAT hard up.

Goat Ohio
12-11-07, 14:24
Jeez, I doubt anyone posting here would ever get THAT hard up.

I lost the thread. Can you complete it.

Be safe.

Goat

Torchkit
12-11-07, 17:02
I lost the thread. Can you complete it.

Be safe.

GoatIt was a follow up to my earlier post (#26)

CCYoungsTown
12-13-07, 11:53
I was in the area and decided to check aart out. It is very open. You walk in, a half curtain covering the door. There are two chairs and a room divider and a massage table behind. Strickly a massage. The woman who gives the massage is in her 50's and wears gloves. No happy ending, nor would I want one from her.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was orginally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi ,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

It is funny because I finally tried this place last week and did not have time to post a report. When I walked in to the place through a half sheet, they were all sleeping (it was about 9pm). When I say "they" there was the massage lady, a black guy, and when we went into the massage area there was another girl sleeping on the massage table. The girl sleeping on the massage table was younger, but I don't know if she does massages. I went with the 30 minutes for $35.00. The older lady (I am guessing is in her 40s) told me to take my shirt off and loosen my pants. She set the timer and started to work on my back all the way down to my back side and legs. She only worked on my back, back side, legs, etc..., I never got totally nude or were any extras offered. I don't think that she is a regular licensed massage therapist (you can get a one hour massage from a licensed massage therapist for about $40). I wonder if I did get totally nude, if at least a HR was available. I also wonder about the second girl if she is available. I may try another time, get naked, and see what happens; at the very least it could be a CFMN experience.

JohnHolmes15
12-24-07, 15:34
It is funny because I finally tried this place last week and did not have time to post a report. When I walked in to the place through a half sheet, they were all sleeping (it was about 9pm). When I say "they" there was the massage lady, a black guy, and when we went into the massage area there was another girl sleeping on the massage table. The girl sleeping on the massage table was younger, but I don't know if she does massages. I went with the 30 minutes for $35.00. The older lady (I am guessing is in her 40s) told me to take my shirt off and loosen my pants. She set the timer and started to work on my back all the way down to my back side and legs. She only worked on my back, back side, legs, etc..., I never got totally nude or were any extras offered. I don't think that she is a regular licensed massage therapist (you can get a one hour massage from a licensed massage therapist for about $40). I wonder if I did get totally nude, if at least a HR was available. I also wonder about the second girl if she is available. I may try another time, get naked, and see what happens; at the very least it could be a CFMN experience.Go to Warren 4S or Sun you will not be disappointed, and as for the original in ALL CAPS I do not mind at all. It was a shitty experience and it should be known to stay away from that dive so others are not burned!

Lugguy 135
07-12-08, 15:13
AUSTINTOWN - Four women were arrested on charges ranging from prostitution to wearing improper clothing in a spa after police said they found violations in a spa near Interstate 80.

While conducting a compliance check at the 76 Spa, 5325 Seventy Six Drive, at 3:27 p.m. Thursday, police found two nude men and two women dressed in lingerie inside one of the massage rooms, a police report states.

Arrested were Unsuk Cho, 56, of Niles, on charges of wearing improper massage clothing; Ipboon Tooly, 40, who gave her address as the massage parlor, on charges of soliciting, wearing improper massage clothing and performing as an unlicensed masseuse; and Son Hui Sodosky of El Paso, Texas, prostitution, unlicensed masseuse and improper massage clothing.

The men in the business, truck drivers from Iowa and Michigan, told police they had paid $40 for entry into the business. One man paid $100 for a shower and a rub of a personal area; the other paid $100 for multiple sex acts.

Police Chief Robert Gavalier said the arrests, which were the third recent arrests from township massage parlors, are part of an ongoing investigation by vice investigators.

"We have, with the state licensure of the businesses, the right to inspect the business and make sure their are no illegal activities," Gavalier said.

Taken from the business were a black ledger and an envelope containing $770 cash. The business was also cited for improper storing of linens related to massage business, the report states.

Torchkit
07-13-08, 11:20
AUSTINTOWN -wearing improper clothing in a spaWTF?!?

I guess this means we'll start seeing the girls in either street clothes or white lab coats (like Bella spa used to do). And as for the moron truck drivers who admitted what they were doing; here's a hint - when confronted by cops, always remember the 5 words: "I have nothing to say."

Raerae
07-22-08, 11:26
I went to Lee Health Spa yesterday the doors were locked and the lights were out. I then went to went up the street ( I think the name is Yoshi something like that.) its doors were locked and the lights were out. Were they shut down by LE or did Lisa, Kay, and Jackie at 4s take all their work?

Harleyman1234
07-22-08, 15:29
I went to Lee Health Spa yesterday the doors were locked and the lights were out. I then went to went up the street ( I think the name is Yoshi something like that.) its doors were locked and the lights were out. Were they shut down by LE or did Lisa, Kay, and Jackie at 4s take all their work?Hey I heard they all are shut down due do the recent le bust. Should be reopening soon. But the warren ones are much better.

Member #4967
08-08-08, 15:15
AUSTINTOWN - Four women were arrested on charges ranging from prostitution to wearing improper clothing in a spa after police said they found violations in a spa near Interstate 80.

While conducting a compliance check at the 76 Spa, 5325 Seventy Six Drive, at 3:27 p.m. Thursday, police found two nude men and two women dressed in lingerie inside one of the massage rooms, a police report states.

Arrested were Unsuk Cho, 56, of Niles, on charges of wearing improper massage clothing; Ipboon Tooly, 40, who gave her address as the massage parlor, on charges of soliciting, wearing improper massage clothing and performing as an unlicensed masseuse; and Son Hui Sodosky of El Paso, Texas, prostitution, unlicensed masseuse and improper massage clothing.

The men in the business, truck drivers from Iowa and Michigan, told police they had paid $40 for entry into the business. One man paid $100 for a shower and a rub of a personal area; the other paid $100 for multiple sex acts.

Police Chief Robert Gavalier said the arrests, which were the third recent arrests from township massage parlors, are part of an ongoing investigation by vice investigators.

"We have, with the state licensure of the businesses, the right to inspect the business and make sure their are no illegal activities," Gavalier said.

Taken from the business were a black ledger and an envelope containing $770 cash. The business was also cited for improper storing of linens related to massage business, the report states.

Anyone know if they've reopened or seen Connie working anywhere else?

Markus S
10-28-08, 14:07
Is there anything to report about the Y-town AMPs? I miss Lee's- had some fine times there. Being from Pennsylvania I can't just drive by nor can I keep up on the newspaper reports, ads, etc.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Markus

Msanders0101
10-29-08, 13:31
Lee's is closed, Yo Shi Ko is closed, and I am not sure about the one next to club 76. This info is current as of today, also street action is dead in ytown, I saw raven a week ago, but that was after nearly 3 months of nothing. Warren is your best bet bro.

Msanders0101
10-31-08, 03:07
I did a drive by on 76 Spa, they were open and a few patrons were walking in as I cruised past.

Good luck

Killer Lolis
09-14-09, 23:57
I just went to 76 two weeks ago and they are open. I saw three girls there one of which had to be over 50 but gave me the best service overall...which isn't saying much. I wasn't even in there 40 mins and she was getting mad and trying to tell me I would have to "finish up" out in my truck, after 5 min CBJ/CG/ONTOP then 10 min of HJ. I felt like I spent more time in sauna than anything. Not worth it for the 2. that they ask for. Not going back there, but the club next door is nice.

Torchkit
09-15-09, 18:11
I just went to 76 two weeks ago and they are open. I saw three girls there one of which had to be over 50 but gave me the best service overall...which isn't saying much. I wasn't even in there 40 mins and she was getting mad and trying to tell me I would have to "finish up" out in my truck, after 5 min CBJ/CG/ONTOP then 10 min of HJ. I felt like I spent more time in sauna than anything. Not worth it for the 2. that they ask for. Not going back there, but the club next door is nice.

76 Spa has always sucked. Way overpriced and lousy service. I haven't graced them with my presence (or $) in over 5 years.

That Guy Guy
09-15-09, 20:41
A total rip-off an a bust. However, don't avoid the 76 near door because of it, if you are into the strip club scene. Some very attractive girls and take-out and extras are available.

Killer Lolis
09-17-09, 23:57
I don't see any recent reports for Ytown except closed or busted or no good.

Are there any GOOD places here or do I have to go to Warren?

Icescape88
09-18-09, 02:15
This is the spa that got me into the game, so I will try not to bash it too much.

However, they do seem to run an attitude like they're the only game in town. The mamasan there was usually not too friendly (I went from Feb 2005 to April 2008). Also, there is a girl named Sunny there that tries (pretty much does) to run the show. She behaved like the Air Force Amy of the I-76.

There were times where I would keep getting her when the place was empty. One particular time in June of 2005; as she was escorting me out, I saw an Asian woman in a traditional dress that was the most attractive women I ever saw in an AMP, and pretty much everywhere else. She WAS a 10 or for you critics- at least a nine. I was getting disgusted at this point.

However, Sunny took a break? And from late 2005 to late 2006 I had some great times there. However, Sunny returned and once again begin to run the show, so I bid a fond farewell to the I 76 spa and retreated to friendlier places up north where I could enjoy the four seasons in all their splendor.

Adios,

Sunny

CoastToCoast
04-17-12, 19:47
Is this 76 spa still sucking or just no tries lately?

Book Man
04-18-12, 09:00
Is this 76 spa still sucking or just no tries lately?Check it out and let us know what you think.

Happy Mongering.

Kyle6002
04-18-12, 16:44
Is this 76 spa still sucking or just no tries lately?I stopped in a couple of weeks ago but did not stay.

It's a little more expensive than Warren and the masseuse was homely.

CoastToCoast
04-19-12, 04:10
Whoa! Mimi: looks 6, bod 7, massage skills? No massage at all. Mamasan did the table shower. 30 min is all they have. .4 for the 30 minutes. Mimi wanted $$ for FS? Nuts! $2 for the he. Liked a few of the cuties at the strip club. No extras or take out offered there. Half the girls were a tad 'not so great'. LOL! The one stripper had a pouch that hid the g string. Just a little too much stripper can be a bad thing! Forget the 76 spa though. It was really bad. Lola has worked there for sometime.

C2C

Steve15
04-24-12, 18:58
I went there numerous times. 2 yrs is coco still there is coco also lola a rip.off for $$ if if you don, t know. Warren is better.

Steve15
04-25-12, 10:24
I knew 10 girls there beginning 09: Minx, Judie, Cha Cha, Sophie, Coco, Kay, Candy, Lori, BB and 1 more.

I saw 7 others there, did not know them.

Is Coco Lola? The last time I saw Coco was in Aug of 2011.

Steve15
05-07-12, 15:13
Coco is the girl that dosen, t have a ridge on her nose, another distinguishing feature is, Iasked her 1 time in 010 why she has that blue blotch on her ass said it was tattoo removed there

Viewsat123
05-10-12, 09:03
I went to 76 spa on Wednesday last week at about 9:30pm and they were closed. Anyone have any idea if they changed their hours recently?

Dolemite8
06-05-12, 14:40
Looking for a good bodyrub in why-town and this ad looks interesting. Has anyone on here had a session with Michelle?

Any info would be appreciated.

http://youngstown.backpage.com/BodyRubs/super-special-1-week-only-26/9927680

Chipper109
06-06-12, 04:35
Looking for a good bodyrub in why-town and this ad looks interesting. Has anyone on here had a session with Michelle?

Any info would be appreciated.

http://youngstown.backpage.com/BodyRubs/super-special-1-week-only-26/9927680Wrong forum, but I saw her a few months back at her house if I remember right was on the south side of Ytown. Not a good neighborhood, but I went anyway. Nice girl, very pleasant. Very nice body and cute face. She offers massage and nothing more except a HE.

BillyBobMi
07-16-12, 11:20
I visited last week and found the $40 door fee to be surprisingly low. Went for the massage, ended happy. Good table shower, great massage, she even walked on my back which helped a lot.

EasyRider2697
07-22-12, 15:01
Stopped in this afternoon for a little relaxation. Based on previous on the low door fee, I figured what the hell. Ts was ok. Nothing special. Cleaned all the right spots. Massage could have been better but oh well. Less than 10 min on back then the flip. Light touch. Then quotes $$ for FS. Worked it down to $.2 well worth the trip. Will return on my back trip and remember for future ref.

EasyRider2697
07-22-12, 16:41
Stopped in this afternoon for a little relaxation. Based on previous on the low door fee, I figured what the hell. Ts was ok. Nothing special. Cleaned all the right spots. Massage could have been better but oh well. Less than 10 min on back then the flip. Light touch. Then quotes $$ for FS. Worked it down to $.2 well worth the trip. Will return on my back trip and remember for future ref.

WhyBuyTheCow
08-07-12, 21:29
Sorry guys but don't count on being pleased or eased on this one, your not happy with the massage, the whole body being touched never happend, the ending came fast as the flip is in 7 min, the HE was Dry handed an I suggest using the genaric hand lotion that was used on my back only? It didn't help much just made a mess, I went dry to over doing it, no balance between too dry or too wet. I have to keep rolling back to since, wanted to try something new or strange in another part Ohio, good lookin but just should of try a little harder to fake it that she gave a shit about the clients.

Dark Lotus
08-12-12, 11:47
Stopped in this afternoon for a little relaxation. Based on previous on the low door fee, I figured what the hell. Ts was ok. Nothing special. Cleaned all the right spots. Massage could have been better but oh well. Less than 10 min on back then the flip. Light touch. Then quotes $$ for FS. Worked it down to $.2 well worth the trip. Will return on my back trip and remember for future ref.I heard the was closed, glad to see they are still open, I may have to visit, I was there once, and the girl got right to the point, I didn't even have to hint around

EpochTeam
09-14-12, 17:34
I just called Susie and they told me they got new girls last week. Anyone know about them? There is no information in USG. Please list some information of them.

Thanks!

EpochTeam
09-15-12, 16:25
I called them yesterday and they said they got new ladies. I just went there there were 2 ladies named Star and Sera. I think I met one somewhere before in other spa but the other one is completely new face. It's my second time stop by Susie, it's pretty nice and clean. And only $50. 00 for hour. Well, mamasan said there will be one more girl will arrive next week. One more good thing is they are not so cloudy like other big shot.

Dark Lotus
09-18-12, 11:59
Wondering if anyone has visited lately, and what kinda talent is inside? I heard it was open and the last time I visited (2 years ago) my visit was a nightmare.

Bobo2
09-19-12, 07:39
I called them yesterday and they said they got new ladies. I just went there there were 2 ladies named Star and Sera. I think I met one somewhere before in other spa but the other one is completely new face. It's my second time stop by Susie, it's pretty nice and clean. And only $50. 00 for hour. Well, mamasan said there will be one more girl will arrive next week. One more good thing is they are not so cloudy like other big shot."not so cloudy like other big shot"

Get someone who speaks English as a first language and explain this phrase. We really want to know what you mean.

Alanburk
09-23-12, 00:18
Wondering if anyone has visited lately, and what kinda talent is inside? I heard it was open and the last time I visited (2 years ago) my visit was a nightmare.Stopped by on my way through town. Na-Na, cute Korean w / a cherry tattoo on her rump took care of me. Nice table shower & sauna, massage & finish all for $2.

They were busy, at least 2 working.

Stay safe

Torchkit
09-23-12, 02:13
table shower & sauna, massage & finish all for $2.And the price gouging commences.

Member #5950
09-23-12, 10:25
And the price gouging commences.Dorothy, I don't we're in Warren anymore.

CoastToCoast
09-23-12, 23:23
Wondering if anyone has visited lately, and what kinda talent is inside? I heard it was open and the last time I visited (2 years ago) my visit was a nightmare.Unless it's under new management, don't even try! $$ and rushed so fast you'll be puttin on yer socks about the time you get to yer car. The club next door was fun but I didn't try for anything there. YMMV!

C2C

Hematoma
10-06-12, 12:19
Understandably, it seems it is a step below Warren spas. However, my choices are so minimal right now that I'd like to try them out. Can someone hook a brother up or PM with a bit of info regarding (I. E. Price, services, lineup)? Much appreciated.

StunMan
06-03-13, 18:38
Just reopened. New management. 2 New girls, one more on the way. Could be worth checking out, anyone been there this week?

Book Man
06-03-13, 20:28
Just reopened. New management. 2 New girls, one more on the way. Could be worth checking out, anyone been there this week?Let's hope it happens. Happy Mongering.

SexxyJ2012
06-04-13, 01:37
Just reopened. New management. 2 New girls, one more on the way. Could be worth checking out, anyone been there this week?Haven't ever been there but drive by it almost daily, perhaps I will stop in this weekend, got a lot of catching up to do.

KingIpinni
06-05-13, 21:51
Very nice experience! If you have every played with a Yo-Yo. This place is a must go!

Not like the old days.

Parasitius
06-08-13, 01:10
Very nice experience! If you have every played with a Yo-Yo. This place is a must go!

Not like the old days.And if anyone doesn't mind. If it was a toss-up between trying Tiger and trying this (budget constraints.) , where would you gamble a hand of cards? I've never been anywhere but Sun / Fantacy circa-2011

Parasitius
06-19-13, 21:15
Well! . No one answered, so I guess I'll have to answer for myself.

76 is alright, with my hardest negotiating it ended up costing me $30 more than Tiger though. I got a massage from Pink. Mid to late 20's, very round face, nice skin, little tiny bit of extra weight. Consequently I imagine if her boyfriend were having his way with her, the best and most enjoyable view would definitely be doggy style. Everything went smoothly with my detailed massage, no rushing. I did see one other chick in the hallway who was clearly close to 40, but the mama claims there are other massage therapists she wasn't willing to be forthcoming with for a first time massage voyager.

PLEASE guys! Hit the place up and report back, I can't afford to experiment anymore and I need solid info if anyone there is in my acceptable stats range (hot as Nana or close and under 30).

Chipper109
06-20-13, 02:15
Well! . No one answered, so I guess I'll have to answer for myself.

76 is alright, with my hardest negotiating it ended up costing me $30 more than Tiger though. I got a massage from Pink. Mid to late 20's, very round face, nice skin, little tiny bit of extra weight. Consequently I imagine if her boyfriend were having his way with her, the best and most enjoyable view would definitely be doggy style. Everything went smoothly with my detailed massage, no rushing. I did see one other chick in the hallway who was clearly close to 40, but the mama claims there are other massage therapists she wasn't willing to be forthcoming with for a first time massage voyager.

PLEASE guys! Hit the place up and report back, I can't afford to experiment anymore and I need solid info if anyone there is in my acceptable stats range (hot as Nana or close and under 30).I used to frequent the spa scene up until a couple years ago when the places were targeted by LE. I've been to 76, but probably like 10 years ago. My experience was very average IIRC. One of my favs was the old McKinley Spa in Niles. I was a regular there and treated very well, loved it.

With the Warren busts and closings, I just don't feel like taking the chance at the few that remain open. The girls at the spas are much better than most of the Escorts on BP I will say.

Alanburk
06-23-13, 10:23
Stopped by 76 last night. New mamasun,"candy" who said they've been re-opened only 3 weeks. Pink was my therapist who cleaned me so well I jumped on the table shower. Back to the room for a good massage, then another stroke, she even offered a 3rd. .5 for the house, $ for Pink. She was Korean, mid to upper 20's Looking forward to another meeting.

Stay safe

Torchkit
06-23-13, 11:18
Stopped by 76 last night. New mamasun,"candy" who said they've been re-opened only 3 weeks. Pink was my therapist who cleaned me so well I jumped on the table shower. Back to the room for a good massage, then another stroke, she even offered a 3rd. .5 for the house, $ for Pink. She was Korean, mid to upper 20's Looking forward to another meeting.

Stay safeThat's a good price. In line with the area. 76 girls always tried to charge at least .5 more. Did you haggle a lot, or maybe new management practice?

KingIpinni
06-25-13, 20:17
76 is a great place, nice ladies and very clean. What else do you need!

KIP

Parasitius
06-27-13, 09:08
Is there anyone equal in age or younger and skinnier than Pink?

She's a nice girl, but just doesn't do it for me when I have fresh memories of Nana.

Member #5260
06-28-13, 22:06
Had Pink for lunch today. Mama said a 3rd girl will be starting next week after the 4th. Yoyo and Pink are the two presently there.

Dark Lotus
06-29-13, 11:52
Had Pink for lunch today. Mama said a 3rd girl will be starting next week after the 4th. Yoyo and Pink are the two presently there.I was there about 3 years ago, .4 at the door for 1/2 hr only and $.6 the girl hit me with, I managed to get her down to $ I mean for a half hour still was to much. So since reopen Is a full hour on the menu? And what was the cost of the buffet?

Member #5260
06-30-13, 21:04
I was there about 3 years ago, .4 at the door for 1/2 hr only and $.6 the girl hit me with, I managed to get her down to $ I mean for a half hour still was to much. So since reopen Is a full hour on the menu? And what was the cost of the buffet?.40 for 1/2 hour to sit at table and $ for the lunch. .50 for full hour.

Book Man
07-06-13, 19:46
Had Pink for lunch today. Mama said a 3rd girl will be starting next week after the 4th. Yoyo and Pink are the two presently there.Has anyone been with the new girl? Happy Mongering.

Book Man
07-07-13, 18:38
Stopped by and checked the talent out. Mamasan Candy gave me Yo-Yo for my massage experience. It was a good time and I will return. This is a very good alternative if Tigers lot is packed. Happy Mongering.

Book Man
07-13-13, 10:35
Is there anyone equal in age or younger and skinnier than Pink?

She's a nice girl, but just doesn't do it for me when I have fresh memories of Nana.Any reports yet? She should have started by now. PM if you do not want to post. Happy Mongering.

Book Man
08-05-13, 05:36
New line up of Angie, Heidi and Ruby. Happy Mongering.

Dazhiba
08-06-13, 07:23
What about Susi Kim's? Is it worth a visit? I'll be that way very soon so I'd appreciate the intel. PM me with experienced details.

Thanks, Daz

PleezingU
08-06-13, 10:48
Hey Dax. Check the Warren page for info on SK.

What about Susi Kim's? Is it worth a visit? I'll be that way very soon so I'd appreciate the intel. PM me with experienced details.

Thanks, Daz

Member #5260
08-18-13, 06:50
Was planning on going to Tiger on Thursday and called Sarah and she said Ruby and Jessica were gone and there were only 2 girls there and one of them I didn't want to see so kept driving on the turnpike and went to 76 instead. Several cars in lot. Got angie. Wasn't happy at first since she is probably close to 50. However, performance was top notch. Great message, GFE, several positions, quite flexible. All in all good time.

TC6969
08-24-13, 00:03
New line up of Angie, Heidi and Ruby. Happy Mongering.Heidi is Awesome, worth the stop, Nough said

Lust Manal
08-30-13, 21:48
Heidi is Awesome, worth the stop, Nough saidDescisions, descisions which to go to hummm.

DarkSideOfMe
01-10-14, 09:46
Stopping for the last 6 months, older woman,3,4,: safe, clean, good value:50 for 60, mech. Finish, bottle of water and and your out the door. (in a pinch GOOD VALUE).

Amp Rookie
01-10-14, 20:43
Which Chinese place? There is one on State St. And one on rt 18.

Stopping for the last 6 months, older woman,3,4,: safe, clean, good value:50 for 60, mech. Finish, bottle of water and and your out the door. (in a pinch GOOD VALUE)..

Badboy330
01-11-14, 00:36
Stopping for the last 6 months, older woman,3,4,: safe, clean, good value:50 for 60, mech. Finish, bottle of water and and your out the door. (in a pinch GOOD VALUE).Where's this at in Sharon PA?

Eldred
01-11-14, 14:01
There are two one on State Street. Never had any luck there only went once so not sure it was just girl or I didn't know the procedures for there.

The other one is on rt 18 right after you get off of 80 before the golf course on the left side, small parking lot. Go there occasionally for a good massage. Seniors can pm for more.

LiteBrother
01-12-14, 11:10
There are two one on State Street. Never had any luck there only went once so not sure it was just girl or I didn't know the procedures for there.

The other one is on rt 18 right after you get off of 80 before the golf course on the left side, small parking lot. Go there occasionally for a good massage. Seniors can pm for more.EL. Do you remember the name of that Parlor off of rt. 18? I remember seeing the golf course, but I don't recall noticing the PM, though? They open late hrs and / or wkends? Prices?

Amp Rookie
01-12-14, 13:14
Stopping for the last 6 months, older woman,3,4,: safe, clean, good value:50 for 60, mech. Finish, bottle of water and and your out the door. (in a pinch GOOD VALUE).I don't usually burn people on the board, but it's pretty peculiar when you post this review here, then post the same review on the pittsburgh board saying massage only.

LiteBrother
01-12-14, 20:32
I don't usually burn people on the board, but it's pretty peculiar when you post this review here, then post the same review on the pittsburgh board saying massage only.AMP,

I'm only asking a question, which if someone on the PA side did not know, then maybe someone on the Ohio side might. Because Sharon, PA is near Ohio, then someone in Ohio might know more. I have no issue to create, just thought logistics might be helpful for opinions from both sides of the state borders. Sorry, that you seem to be over thinking my question.

Amp Rookie
01-12-14, 23:55
AMP,

I'm only asking a question, which if someone on the PA side did not know, then maybe someone on the Ohio side might. Because Sharon, PA is near Ohio, then someone in Ohio might know more. I have no issue to create, just thought logistics might be helpful for opinions from both sides of the state borders. Sorry, that you seem to be over thinking my question.My remarks were not directed at anything posted by you, LiteBrother. Interesting that you responded to it the way you did. I'm not going to continue engaging the subject. I would just as soon get back to valid reports.

LiteBrother
01-15-14, 10:35
My remarks were not directed at anything posted by you, LiteBrother. Interesting that you responded to it the way you did. I'm not going to continue engaging the subject. I would just as soon get back to valid reports.Strange response now. AMP, you did direct your comments to me in your original thread response. And, now another comment about "get back to valid reports". How would anyone perceive those choices of wordings.

DarkSideOfMe
01-27-14, 17:19
EL. Do you remember the name of that Parlor off of rt. 18? I remember seeing the golf course, but I don't recall noticing the PM, though? They open late hrs and / or wkends? Prices?I have been going there 6 months. Older women,50's,great massage, HJ,. Good value, .Get the two hours for $,40 tip. You will be treated like a king.(they did get busted few months ago) .Last time I was there had 2 sisters 4 hands, HJ,. Finger in ass, playing with pussy, tits. S great time. No FS, working on CBJ! (Chinese massage) 10/10, 7 days try it, tell them dark sent you.

Tonto Monger
01-28-14, 10:50
I have been going there 6 months. Older women,50's,great massage, HJ,. Good value, .Get the two hours for $,40 tip. You will be treated like a king.(they did get busted few months ago) .Last time I was there had 2 sisters 4 hands, HJ,. Finger in ass, playing with pussy, tits. S great time. No FS, working on CBJ! (Chinese massage) 10/10, 7 days try it, tell them dark sent you.To each their own, but I can't see paying a 50+ year old $140 for a handjob. However, if it's a real honest to goodness massage for 2 hours, and not the half-assed usual AMP massage, then that would be a good deal for $100.

Thanks for the info.

Tonto.

DarkSideOfMe
03-10-14, 15:15
This has become my ATF place. .50 door, $. . tip. Only go if you want to be rocked by see see!! Drksd.

Book Man
03-31-14, 17:39
This has become my ATF place. .50 door, $. . tip. Only go if you want to be rocked by see see!! Drksd.What is so great and has anyone been there lately? Happy Mongering.

DarkSideOfMe
04-16-14, 08:23
Why is it so dead on all the massage boards? Has" LEO "made all of us afraid to go out and then talk about it with our brothers? Maybe we are all getting old, and jr. Has lost interest in new pussy. Maybe the AMPs, regs, have priced services out of the market? Maybe we are all getting bored with all the BS. Games we have to play for a little bad head, pussy, rub, and tug! I guess Ill have to pay more attn. To my wife, . I go to a lot of cities, all the boards are quiet, is our sport a thing of the past? Maybe have to sharpen my skills for picking up woman in bars, clubs.(hope not, I'm to old for that) Maybe have to stay home and service myself, and dream of the days before I got old!. Stay safe my friends. Yes I just hit 100,still a reg. Mem.! I'm a bad, bad, boy! Drksd.

MrClean69
04-16-14, 15:05
Why is it so dead on all the massage boards? Has" LEO "made all of us afraid to go out and then talk about it with our brothers? Maybe we are all getting old, and jr. Has lost interest in new pussy. Maybe the AMPs, regs, have priced services out of the market? Maybe we are all getting bored with all the BS. Games we have to play for a little bad head, pussy, rub, and tug! I guess Ill have to pay more attn. To my wife, . I go to a lot of cities, all the boards are quiet, is our sport a thing of the past? Maybe have to sharpen my skills for picking up woman in bars, clubs.(hope not, I'm to old for that) Maybe have to stay home and service myself, and dream of the days before I got old!. Stay safe my friends. Yes I just hit 100,still a reg. Mem.! I'm a bad, bad, boy! Drksd.The warm weather will get the blood flowing again old timer! Mine too I hope! . I just want to find another regular gal to stick with that understands discretion and knows how to delete my number and texts from her phone! My last one seems to have retired forever.

IllDoYou2
04-16-14, 15:20
Why is it so dead on all the massage boards? Has" LEO "made all of us afraid to go out and then talk about it with our brothers? Maybe we are all getting old, and jr. Has lost interest in new pussy. Maybe the AMPs, regs, have priced services out of the market? Maybe we are all getting bored with all the BS. Games we have to play for a little bad head, pussy, rub, and tug! I guess Ill have to pay more attn. To my wife, . I go to a lot of cities, all the boards are quiet, is our sport a thing of the past? Maybe have to sharpen my skills for picking up woman in bars, clubs.(hope not, I'm to old for that) Maybe have to stay home and service myself, and dream of the days before I got old!. Stay safe my friends. Yes I just hit 100,still a reg. Mem.! I'm a bad, bad, boy! Drksd.Come to Akron or Canton.

Look up Fun Ali on Akron Forum best action woman is true cock worshiper and worth every cent she will make you feel like a kid again!!

DarkSideOfMe
04-17-14, 10:04
Come to Akron or Canton.

Look up Fun Ali on Akron Forum best action woman is true cock worshiper and worth every cent she will make you feel like a kid again!!I go to Akron for buss weekly, mc was my fav.,all the heat I won't go into this den right now, or see a provider, way to hot. Don't need to be on the 6 ,news (Akron, Canton) still to hot for me.

Stay safe my friends. Desks.

IllDoYou2
04-18-14, 08:53
I go to Akron for buss weekly, mc was my fav.,all the heat I won't go into this den right now, or see a provider, way to hot. Don't need to be on the 6 ,news (Akron, Canton) still to hot for me.

Stay safe my friends. Desks.Ali works out of her house VERY CLEAN SAFE place you would have absolutely no worries what so ever she is not some skank that works out of cheap sleazy motels with crackheads and cops in the parking lots.

Alanburk
05-08-14, 13:58
Had an early morning romp with Penny. 76 opens as 8 am, was the first customer of the day. All inclusive.

Watch your 6.

GStar
05-28-14, 17:06
Had an early morning romp with Penny. 76 opens as 8 am, was the first customer of the day. All inclusive.

Watch your 6.Whats the line up an how was penny p.m if you want.

Dazhiba
05-28-14, 18:38
By any chance is the the same Penny that used to work the airport spa near Toledo? Young, very vibrant and perky?

Watch your 6.

Book Man
06-01-14, 15:42
What is the current line up and does Penny have huge tits? Happy Mongering.

Member #5950
06-05-14, 00:30
Had an early morning romp with Penny. 76 opens as 8 am, was the first customer of the day. All inclusive. Watch your 6.This post is almost a month old. I don't think Penny is around anymore and who would want to go to 76 Spa anyways. It's just a re-tooled Suzi Kims. Just cleaner.

DarkSideOfMe
06-22-14, 09:36
This post is almost a month old. I don't think Penny is around anymore and who would want to go to 76 Spa anyways. It's just a re-tooled Suzi Kims. Just cleaner.May be SUZI KIMS RETOOLED, but for now there isn't a lot to pick from. Cleaner is a big step, hope to find a new girl, next step, if she sucks, fucks, priced right, we will all be in love!! Drksd.

Kyle6002
06-23-14, 21:14
http://wkbn.com/2014/06/23/austintown-mulls-massage-parlor-restrictions/

Book Man
06-24-14, 07:18
Prostitution was discovered recently during an inspection according to article posted on Vindy.com. Happy Mongering.

DarkSideOfMe
11-15-14, 09:35
I posted this close to the line in Pa / Ohio, new place just opened a few weeks ago, one woman 30/40. Cute, nothing but a massage, nothing! Had to try it, always, looking for something new. Won't be going back soon!! 50/60. (20 tip).

Torchkit
11-23-14, 22:00
I posted this close to the line in Pa / Ohio, new place just opened a few weeks ago, one woman 30/40. Cute, nothing but a massage, nothing! Had to try it, always, looking for something new. Won't be going back soon!! 50/60. (20 tip).That's a pretty generous tip for a legit massage. I usually tip 5 and they are happy.

BigTop446
11-24-14, 14:13
That's a pretty generous tip for a legit massage. I usually tip 5 and they are happy.If I'm not happy, the tip money stays in my pocket. I know I will never see them again and I can buy more booze and smokes from my "entertainment" budget.

DarkSideOfMe
11-26-14, 11:16
If I'm not happy, the tip money stays in my pocket. I know I will never see them again and I can buy more booze and smokes from my "entertainment" budget.I guess I have more money then brains, when it cums to tipping! My little head sometimes thinks for me!! Maybe if I go back, Ill have set the" HOOK", who the fuck knows? The" Massage game is like a big dick, some times it up, most times it down" !! Drksd.

DarkSideOfMe
11-28-14, 08:56
Hate to keep posting on the same one, see Massage,422 west, New Castle, New girl,30's,5/6 in the AMP world, good massage, a lot of roaming, after 60 minutes, did 60 more on the front!! I hate to repeat myself but all of these girls are afraid of" ANNA"! (100/40) tip. Guess Ill head to CRANBERRY, PA. Drksd.

DarkSideOfMe
12-22-14, 08:25
Went back to the" new AMP store" in New Castle, to see if anything had changed, same woman, massage, nothing more, spent the whole hour on my back! Waste of good money, and my time!! That 2 strikes on me, I'm out! Drksd.

DarkSideOfMe
02-21-15, 09:14
Ill post on this AMP again because I have gotten a lot of pms about them. Last Friday drew Ann the owner, small spinner,(late 40's,50's,) nice little body (tight ass,32's, Asked about" girls", went back to New York, new girls cumming 3 days. Did 60/50,great massage, walk on back, legs, rubs boys, get you hard " you do"(self service)! If the massagee wasnt so great, I would never go back, well I would go back if I could blow a load in her!! (tip20) Nothing more again, but a hard dick to leave with and a great massage! Drksd.

Thee SuperDan
03-16-15, 16:38
Did spa 76 re open as blue spa 76?. Drove by today and there was a new sighn on the door. But was still closed.

KingIpinni
03-17-15, 09:11
Did spa 76 re open as blue spa 76?. Drove by today and there was a new sighn on the door. But was still closed.Hard to beleive that Austintown is going to liscense anyone to open up there. They have closed that place up numerous times. But, if there is a sign up it would only make sense.

Member #4701
03-18-15, 14:24
Hard to beleive that Austintown is going to liscense anyone to open up there. They have closed that place up numerous times. But, if there is a sign up it would only make sense.They answered the phone and are open for Business today. Shocked. Don't see them staying open long. I just called their old #, it's back on again.

DarkSideOfMe
03-18-15, 15:20
They answered the phone and are open for Business today. Shocked. Don't see them staying open long. I just called their old #, it's back on again.Hard to believe they are open again, after all the BS. In this city!!I'd hurry up the see what is working in there, before uncle cums acalling! Ill have to see it for myself! Be safe going to it for now drk.

Submarines
03-22-15, 13:17
Hard to believe they are open again, after all the BS. In this city!!I'd hurry up the see what is working in there, before uncle cums acalling! Ill have to see it for myself! Be safe going to it for now drk.TOFTT. Glad I did! Saw Candi. 26 from Korea. Hot. Beautiful natural titties! Very eager to please. Gentlemen, make haste!

Member #4701
03-26-15, 11:38
TOFTT. Glad I did! Saw Candi. 26 from Korea. Hot. Beautiful natural titties! Very eager to please. Gentlemen, make haste!I checked yesterday and today, mamasan said Candi not there anymore. She said she was the new mamasan and just started, maybe they brought girls from out East to start up and now the regular crew took over. I wasn't up to TOFTT or pushing for a line up. Did not want my massage to be given by an unattractive 50 yr old today. It's possible she's there and made a name change, it sounded like last night the lady recognized the name Candi, stay safe, MM.

DarkSideOfMe
03-31-15, 09:44
I may have spoken to soon about" 76 spa". After a visit on Friday. The new" mama"is trying to keep it going and is willing, to do what ever she has to. Its not Sun, Tiger of old, but she is trying! I would like to remove my posts on its "reopening", hope my brothers will try it. I do a lot of travel in my buss. ,have been to 100's of AMPs, some good, bad, evil,"76" fits in somewhere! Drksd.

Minicooperls
04-01-15, 11:22
I called yesterday and today and no answer. I am from Cleveland and do not want to drive all the way there and they are closed. Was wanting to see if there is new blood. Looks like ill just stick to Tiger.

Minicooperls
04-01-15, 11:24
Hard to believe they are open again, after all the BS. In this city!!I'd hurry up the see what is working in there, before uncle cums acalling! Ill have to see it for myself! Be safe going to it for now drk.I am not sure if they will be shut down again. Warren ran out of money after that last investigation.

KingIpinni
04-01-15, 14:06
I am not sure if they will be shut down again. Warren ran out of money after that last investigation.Warren didn't spend a nickle last time, remember they called big brother to do the dirty work. Well, maybe they pulled a few cars over and that's about it. A second note would be, with all the new stuff in Austintown such as the casino there is no shortage of $$ there. Just wanted to clarify. I hope they are able to keep things on a positive note for a while.

Member #4783
04-05-15, 10:44
Absolutely amazing time on my visit, probably my best ever. Seem to be following Spa guidelines like Tiger & Sun. Saw a girl named Candy, probably early 30's and a little, petite, fireball. Beautiful face. Will be repeating, maybe today. Excellent massage and experience. I highly recommend. .

Bikerman
04-06-15, 18:29
Candie is the new Cookie. At the bake shop.

Minicooperls
04-07-15, 11:15
Saw Angie yesterday. Good experience. Little older girl, but attractive nice bod. Will repeat. She said there were 3 girls working now. I love Tiger and Sun once in awhile, but nice to have the 3rd choice.

Book Man
04-12-15, 14:12
Checked her out this morning. Great unrushed session. The door buzzer never went off the entire time I was there. Happy Mongering.

Minicooperls
04-13-15, 11:06
Checked her out this morning. Great unrushed session. The door buzzer never went off the entire time I was there. Happy Mongering.Candie rocks. Good girls. Angie / Candie and Yumi. Next time I will see Yumi. Try her out.

MuffDvr69
04-15-15, 10:43
Candie rocks. Good girls. Angie / Candie and Yumi. Next time I will see Yumi. Try her out.I realize this may be a long shot, but would this by chance be the same Candie from Hot Sun Spa before they moved? If so I won't be able to run fast enough to see her. Any input would be greatly appreciated, just had to ask. Thanks and play safe.

KingIpinni
04-15-15, 13:47
I realize this may be a long shot, but would this by chance be the same Candie from Hot Sun Spa before they moved? If so I won't be able to run fast enough to see her. Any input would be greatly appreciated, just had to ask. Thanks and play safe.This treat although a Candi, is all Cookie! Sometimes its hard to tell the difference between deserts!

MuffDvr69
04-15-15, 14:54
This treat although a Candi, is all Cookie! Sometimes its hard to tell the difference between deserts!Well I guess that I have no choice but to see for myself, my only concern is that I may find myself comparing her to Cherry. Can't wait for her return, on the bright side Candie is in my neck of the woods. Yeh!

KingIpinni
04-15-15, 15:19
Well I guess that I have no choice but to see for myself, my only concern is that I may find myself comparing her to Cherry. Can't wait for her return, on the bright side Candie is in my neck of the woods. Yeh!One of the all time greats made the comparison of this lady with the infamous Disney ride "space mountain"! Let us know what you think of her.

Minicooperls
04-16-15, 05:03
I realize this may be a long shot, but would this by chance be the same Candie from Hot Sun Spa before they moved? If so I won't be able to run fast enough to see her. Any input would be greatly appreciated, just had to ask. Thanks and play safe.Yes same Candie.

MuffDvr69
04-16-15, 13:08
Yes same Candie.From what I recall she sure tasted sweet as candy, while Laura performed her best cowgirl moves on me. Wow the memories of Sun Spa.

LoneRrider
04-18-15, 15:01
Had a dream the other day about going to sun. There was a new girl there named jen. And wow when she walked into the door my heart even skipped alittle, and I was thinking to my self, no matter how much I will have her LOL. Perfect body about 5'7 and DD (fake), she was little on the shy side but opened up well we where in the shower, she said she was from NY so she most be doing a little work here befor goign back. Guys she is a most. . New report. Went last night I was said bc jen was not in but I had anna she was little older but skinny and well it was not jen so I was little upset bc jen is. Wow.

Kyle6002
04-25-15, 20:37
Not sure what people are raving about. This place seems to be the same as before, though I've only been there once since it reopened. By that I mean it's ok but it's not quite Tiger quality. I had some upselling by a certain confection who-while very nice- was a little on the plus side, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Senior2
04-27-15, 10:56
Not sure what people are raving about. This place seems to be the same as before, though I've only been there once since it reopened. By that I mean it's ok but it's not quite Tiger quality. I had some upselling by a certain confection who-while very nice- was a little on the plus side, not that there's anything wrong with that.I was therel last Friday morning had to wait for the main course massage. No problem looked at my cell it said 9:30 am after a 20 min. Wait in comes the massage girl after table bath and sauna about 10 min. Back to the room looked at my cell again it said 10:00 am.

At 10:24 am I was dreesed and ready to leave the massage girl said thanks for the gift. Reminds me of Jan. 1969 at fort cambell Ky. After standing in chow line they gave you 3 min. To eat and throwed you out of the mess hall if you where done eating or not. Yes I was.

Upselled and I get tired of argueing with a person who is not on same language bearer! Sorry if I affended anyone case closed!

MuffDvr69
05-01-15, 12:15
Just came back into town yesterday, and wondering what the current lineup might be? Is Candie still there? Thanks, Muff.

Samo38
05-01-15, 20:21
Not sure what people are raving about. This place seems to be the same as before, though I've only been there once since it reopened. By that I mean it's ok but it's not quite Tiger quality. I had some upselling by a certain confection who-while very nice- was a little on the plus side, not that there's anything wrong with that.I agree, saw yumi, ok but not great. Upsell and rushed, prefer sun.

SAM7032
05-02-15, 16:35
Stopped by Sun a week ago. Had new girl named Lily. Be / see bolt ons, but otherwise nice. Very friendly. Said she was from Chicago. Very accommodating. I was very satisfied with the service.

Member #5950
05-13-15, 08:18
Anyone up for some TNT? K party is still on. I'm me for further insights.

Marsta2060
06-02-15, 19:56
Stopped by Sun a week ago. Had new girl named Lily. Be / see bolt ons, but otherwise nice. Very friendly. Said she was from Chicago. Very accommodating. I was very satisfied with the service.I've been away from this site for a while.

I saw the post re: Sun.

Is this the old Sun, that was in Warren?

I thought they closed all of the parlors down, years ago.

What Sun are you referring to?

Marsta2060
06-02-15, 22:11
Stopped by Sun a week ago. Had new girl named Lily. Be / see bolt ons, but otherwise nice. Very friendly. Said she was from Chicago. Very accommodating. I was very satisfied with the service.What Sun are you referring to? Where are they located?

Minicooperls
06-04-15, 08:36
What Sun are you referring to? Where are they located?Same place as the old sun.

HonestJi
06-08-15, 05:39
Just came back into town yesterday, and wondering what the current lineup might be? Is Candie still there? Thanks, Muff.If Candie is still at 76 would someone ask her if she used to be at Miko's in Springfield ohio and if her friend Pepsi is with her. I would drive from Springfield to see either one of those ladies. PM please, as I just happen to catch this post.

Honestji from Springfield oh, the home of Miko's one of the best AMPs ever. Should Add they got closed in 2010

Minicooperls
06-08-15, 11:33
If Candie is still at 76 would someone ask her if she used to be at Miko's in Springfield ohio and if her friend Pepsi is with her. I would drive from Springfield to see either one of those ladies. PM please, as I just happen to catch this post.

Honestji from Springfield oh, the home of Miko's one of the best AMPs ever. Should Add they got closed in 2010Candie was actually at old Sun spa before it closed. She was gone for awhile, but is now at 76. Sammy mamason is getting girls she worked with at Sun.

KingIpinni
06-08-15, 21:34
Candie was actually at old Sun spa before it closed. She was gone for awhile, but is now at 76. Sammy mamason is getting girls she worked with at Sun.Not the same one, the Candie you are talking about was a different name and never went by the name before. Though she was a familiar sweet treat.

Spa Man 1
06-09-15, 10:41
Candie was actually at old Sun spa before it closed. She was gone for awhile, but is now at 76. Sammy mamason is getting girls she worked with at Sun.So, Sammy, the mamasun from Sun S[a in Warren is running 76 now? She was great!

KingIpinni
06-09-15, 20:20
[QUOTE=SpaMan1;2500861]So, Sammy, the mamasun from Sun S[ainWarrenisrunning76 now? Shewasgreat! QUOTE].

Some times things are better when they are unsaid or unknown.

Member #5950
06-10-15, 14:58
[QUOTE=SpaMan1;2500861]So, Sammy, the mamasun from Sun S[ainWarrenisrunning76 now? Shewasgreat! QUOTE].

Mom and prodigal son. But the son still makes the vitamins.

Baraka1020
08-19-15, 06:50
She answered my ad on CL for escort and massage services, but I'm totally unfamiliar with her. She is definitely pretty, but I can't find any reviews. Thanks.

DarkSideOfMe
08-22-15, 16:27
New castle,422,butler ave. (fri. Massage), new girls young,20's,flat face AMP, little body, spent 1 1/2 hours on my back, legs, neck, flip,/ nothing! Then asked me if I wanted more time! VERY Little tip, Ann the owner wanted more " tip" , " next time". Won't be a next time for me, STICK A FORK IN ME, DONE DRK THEY JUST don't GET IT.

HungryEye
09-02-15, 10:50
Anybody have any info on this one? http://youngstown.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need-a-tension-release-want-a-hot-sensual-body-massage-well-look-no-further/23748009.

PM if you prefer.

Thanks.

H.

YTown HeadHunt
09-02-15, 12:52
Anybody have any info on this one? http://youngstown.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need-a-tension-release-want-a-hot-sensual-body-massage-well-look-no-further/23748009.

PM if you prefer.

Thanks.

H.There was someone here who had communication issues with a masseuse in Lake Milton. Previous client was still in driveway, and nosey neighbor came out with a camera. Perhaps it was in the Warren or Akron section, but I would do a little research. Sorry I don't have any more.

Mr Old Style
09-07-15, 18:05
Hey guys, I'll be in the Warren / Youngstown area early in October. I am looking for a massage after an 8 hour car ride. Can you suggest a place where I can spend an hour enjoying myself before I get back in the car in the morning to continue on toward DC?

Ehebruch
09-09-15, 19:58
Hey guys, I'll be in the Warren / Youngstown area early in October. I am looking for a massage after an 8 hour car ride. Can you suggest a place where I can spend an hour enjoying myself before I get back in the car in the morning to continue on toward DC?In Austintown (basically Youngstown) off I-80 and OH-46 is the 76 spa.

In Warren is the Tiger Spa, downtown on W. Market St. (not US-422) and the Sun Spa also on W. Market St (US-422) just further down a few miles.

Enjoy your stay!

Squiggy
09-09-15, 22:16
In Austintown (basically Youngstown) off I-80 and OH-46 is the 76 spa.

In Warren is the Tiger Spa, downtown on W. Market St. (not US-422) and the Sun Spa also on W. Market St (US-422) just further down a few miles.

Enjoy your stay!Pretty sure 76 is closed.

DarkSideOfMe
09-12-15, 10:48
Pretty sure 76 is closed.Use the door around back, park in back with truckers that is why it looks closed, no cars in front, newbees are the only ones that use the front door! Drk.

Squiggy
09-13-15, 17:27
Use the door around back, park in back with truckers that is why it looks closed, no cars in front, newbees are the only ones that use the front door! Drk.Wfmj.com had an article dated August 27 that the owner was indicted for money laundering.

Member #5950
09-14-15, 00:19
Hey guys, I'll be in the Warren / Youngstown area early in October. I am looking for a massage after an 8 hour car ride. Can you suggest a place where I can spend an hour enjoying myself before I get back in the car in the morning to continue on toward DC?I would recommend the Vitamin Shoppe in Akron. Vi will be back on the 17th and her friend Tiffany Mae is there now.

Born1078
09-15-15, 10:40
Wfmj.com had an article dated August 27 that the owner was indicted for money laundering.Was thinking about taking a drive over, but don't want to waste the time if it's not there now.

Minicooperls
09-16-15, 11:28
Was thinking about taking a drive over, but don't want to waste the time if it's not there now.I was just there last Friday. Good massage session. I called, they usually answer. No answer. You can go in front door or back door. I usually go in back door.

DarkSideOfMe
09-17-15, 06:18
I was just there last Friday. Good massage session. I called, they usually answer. No answer. You can go in front door or back door. I usually go in back door.Good massage, and, owner in jail, but like the old man said to me a long time ago,"pussy is powerful"It just keeps cumming. 60/50,tip / $ 100 , yes the" dream" is still alive at 76 brothers! Drk.

Goaloh
09-29-15, 07:40
http://youngstown.craigslist.org/thp/5243394174.html

Anybody visit yet? I think there are 2 girls so far at $80.00 an hour. Non therapeutic, relaxation massage.

Torchkit
09-29-15, 16:45

Anybody visit yet? I think there are 2 girls so far at $80.00 an hour. Non therapeutic, relaxation massage.Interesting ad. I wonder if they're licensed.

But seriously, 80/hr for a "relaxation massage" from someone who, the ad admits, isn't trained, sounds like disappointment waiting to happen. I seriously doubt there are extras, but I'd bet there are plenty of upsells making you think you'll get some.

Goaloh
09-30-15, 06:17
Interesting ad. I wonder if they're licensed.

But seriously, 80/hr for a "relaxation massage" from someone who, the ad admits, isn't trained, sounds like disappointment waiting to happen. I seriously doubt there are extras, but I'd bet there are plenty of upsells making you think you'll get some.There ad says not licensed. Just a relaxation massage. Not therapeutic.

Torchkit
09-30-15, 10:23
There ad says not licensed. Just a relaxation massage. Not therapeutic.Yeah, the ad says that MULTIPLE times. I guess my attempt at sarcasm didn't come through.

YellowFever23
10-01-15, 17:46

Anybody visit yet? I think there are 2 girls so far at $80.00 an hour. Non therapeutic, relaxation massage.Scheduled visit yesterday. Arrived today and the hot tub is broken. No table shower and no extras with 1 older woman. Will not return!

Shooter 57
10-02-15, 02:55
Scheduled visit yesterday. Arrived today and the hot tub is broken. No table shower and no extras with 1 older woman. Will not return!Thanks for TOFTT.

DarkSideOfMe
10-10-15, 11:21
Made many calls Friday, texts, set up a time, drove 30 minutes to her street, only to find some FUCKED up brain dead provider who wouldn't give me her address!! Sat on her street for 15 minutes. Texting back forth," said to many people just call, "we"only want her address, pics". !! Fuck you!! Drk.

MuffDvr69
11-22-15, 13:04
Anyone have any experience with this new Asian therapy spa on Market St in Boardman? I find it hard to believe that such a place would exist there. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Muff http://youngstown.backpage.com/BodyRubs/5600-tuina-studio/25671312.

Hdrk55
11-22-15, 16:40
Anyone been there lately. Know the lineup?

Thanks.

FreakyScotty
11-23-15, 23:50
Anyone have any experience with this new Asian therapy spa on Market St in Boardman? I find it hard to believe that such a place would exist there. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Muff http://youngstown.backpage.com/BodyRubs/5600-tuina-studio/25671312.All I have is hear say. But, the other boards are saying just a legit massage and not a good one. Bunch of these popping up all of the sudden.

Goaloh
11-24-15, 07:31
All I have is hear say. But, the other boards are saying just a legit massage and not a good one. Bunch of these popping up all of the sudden.I have been to this one and the one in Massillon, which I heard was just closed. The girls working at Massillon are now working here. You can get a happy ending, but it is way.

Towards the end of the session and is very mechanical and not enthusiastic and you will pay an extra 60 by a pretty but pudgy girl. I won't repeat.

Goaloh
02-17-16, 14:26
Anyone been lately? I've been concentrating on Tiger. Been a few months since 76.

StefanXl
02-21-16, 11:32
I have been to this one and the one in Massillon, which I heard was just closed. The girls working at Massillon are now working here. You can get a happy ending, but it is way.

Towards the end of the session and is very mechanical and not enthusiastic and you will pay an extra 60 by a pretty but pudgy girl. I won't repeat.Went twice to this new place. Inconsistent results. 1st visit was just Ok. Decent massage and great HE. 2nd time didn't even get a turnover. Won't be going back.

Goaloh
02-23-16, 08:29
Went twice to this new place. Inconsistent results. 1st visit was just Ok. Decent massage and great HE. 2nd time didn't even get a turnover. Won't be going back.Any of the Tuina's are hit and miss. It also has to do with the girls. The one in Mansfield was one did a HE, the other girl no HE. I actually heard the jacking of the guy in the next room and I got nothing in my room. I was so jealous. The walls are not all the way to the ceiling.

DarkSideOfMe
03-05-16, 11:29
Hadn't been to Ann's place in over a year, needed a great massage, after being sick last week (flu.) Did (2 hours) with Ann, great massage. Nice to have someone give a"massage". On the flip half covered the timer went off. She talked me into 30 more minutes. Since the massage was great and I hadn't been here in a over a year I said what the fuck? She started to get "close", JR. Woke up, DIY plus help" made for a very nice finish. I have been told, one of her girls has" loosened up", maybe its ANN? Drk.

CoastToCoast
03-19-16, 21:09
I haven't been around in a long while. Is 76 Spa still there?

Thanks.

C2 C.

DarkSideOfMe
03-23-16, 15:24
I guess having" big titts, large body" ,gives you the right to have someone waste their time, money, drive (45) minutes to see her, only to be stood up at the door and never answering it, or text back? Yes she has a lot of "negative attitude " now for some reason, look at her new ads? Yes I could go on, and on about" Sam", but what the fuck good would it do me now? I can vent on here and hope my brothers don't waste their time, money like I did but who knows how this game plays? I saw some one else in Canfield, so my travel wasn't a waste of time completely. I guess the more you trust them, be nice to them, and respect them the more they fuck you, right SAM?? Drk.

Xtern
03-23-16, 17:40
I guess having" big titts, large body" ,gives you the right to have someone waste their time, money, drive (45) minutes to see her, only to be stood up at the door and never answering it, or text back? Yes she has a lot of "negative attitude " now for some reason, look at her new ads? Yes I could go on, and on about" Sam", but what the fuck good would it do me now? I can vent on here and hope my brothers don't waste their time, money like I did but who knows how this game plays? I saw some one else in Canfield, so my travel wasn't a waste of time completely. I guess the more you trust them, be nice to them, and respect them the more they fuck you, right SAM?? Drk.Was this sam from boardman?

DarkSideOfMe
03-23-16, 18:50
Was this sam from boardman?She had good reviews from me, as a" fav. " 1 year ago, now she could'nt pay me to suck my dick!! Drk.

AlwaysLookin34
03-24-16, 07:51
That's surprising. I haven't seen her in a while but I remember her being very pleasant.

FreakyScotty
03-24-16, 08:16
She had good reviews from me, as a" fav. " 1 year ago, now she could'nt pay me to suck my dick!! Drk.I saw her last month. Everything was good. Something that I thought maybe I misheard or misunderstood at the time, so I glazed over it- she made a comment about getting high. But, it was while she was griping about roommates getting strung out. I wonder if she has gotten hooked and that's the sudden change?

Don't know nothing, just guessing.

DarkSideOfMe
03-24-16, 08:49
I saw her last month. Everything was good. Something that I thought maybe I misheard or misunderstood at the time, so I glazed over it- she made a comment about getting high. But, it was while she was griping about roommates getting strung out. I wonder if she has gotten hooked and that's the sudden change?

Don't know nothing, just guessing."Words out of my mouth" ,brother Scott!!

DarkSideOfMe
03-24-16, 09:23
Let me start out by saying my intent was not to hurt "SAMs buss. " but to let my brothers know about what she did to me. I really do believe she is on the "slide" just like so many girls on her. If you still go see her that's ok to. But I would be very careful, I would not leave anything of value in your pants when she makes you take a shower, after her so called massage, and your stuff is in the massage room!! Hope this gives you something to think about if you do go see her! I have gotten a lot of PMs on her today," brothers" telling me, about her,(look at her recent ads)(little hate, and confusion I'd say, Is she on the "SLIDE)??Who knows time will tell, it always does with theses girls. Drk.

Paman1972
03-24-16, 15:46
Hadn't been to Ann's place in over a year, needed a great massage, after being sick last week (flu.) Did (2 hours) with Ann, great massage. Nice to have someone give a"massage". On the flip half covered the timer went off. She talked me into 30 more minutes. Since the massage was great and I hadn't been here in a over a year I said what the fuck? She started to get "close", JR. Woke up, DIY plus help" made for a very nice finish. I have been told, one of her girls has" loosened up", maybe its ANN? Drk.Been in here numerous times. No joy, with any of them. Been with 4 different girls in here and with ann atleast a half dozen times. Ann lets you DIY but that's only if you get the 2 hr pack, so it seems to me. Have had a few very attractive girls but they seem to give close to the same treatment. Ann is a pro at teasing you hard and keeping you there. I stopped wasting money in there abot a year ago. Am curious if they are giving out more now. Keep us posted if you go back in.

DarkSideOfMe
03-25-16, 08:22
Been in here numerous times. No joy, with any of them. Been with 4 different girls in here and with ann atleast a half dozen times. Ann lets you DIY but that's only if you get the 2 hr pack, so it seems to me. Have had a few very attractive girls but they seem to give close to the same treatment. Ann is a pro at teasing you hard and keeping you there. I stopped wasting money in there abot a year ago. Am curious if they are giving out more now. Keep us posted if you go back in.Ann is very good at her job, that being said she has all her girls afraid of her that work for her, that is why they have a big turn over in girls, the girls see more money to be made,(HJ, roaming,) and leave New Castle. Ann is very," on off," but she does offer one of the best massages ever!(2 hour or more) I wouldn't waste money in her shop, if you are looking for HJ, not going to happen, not yet, sorry to say!! If you want to DIY with some," help "if she likes you, go for lt. Ann does have a tight little spinner body, A kitty that can do 1,2, fingers nicely!! Drk.

Paman1972
03-25-16, 11:37
Ann is very good at her job, that being said she has all her girls afraid of her that work for her, that is why they have a big turn over in girls, the girls see more money to be made,(HJ, roaming,) and leave New Castle. Ann is very," on off," but she does offer one of the best massages ever!(2 hour or more) I wouldn't waste money in her shop, if you are looking for HJ, not going to happen, not yet, sorry to say!! If you want to DIY with some," help "if she likes you, go for lt. Ann does have a tight little spinner body, A kitty that can do 1,2, fingers nicely!! Drk.Have you been to the other place by the hospital. Sign says Chinese massage, I never went in there though and wondered if its the same people running it or different?

Goalash
03-25-16, 21:41
Anyone know what the line up looks like?

IrishE
03-26-16, 10:46
Let me start out by saying my intent was not to hurt "SAMs buss. " but to let my brothers know about what she did to me. I really do believe she is on the "slide" just like so many girls on her. If you still go see her that's ok to. But I would be very careful, I would not leave anything of value in your pants when she makes you take a shower, after her so called massage, and your stuff is in the massage room!! Hope this gives you something to think about if you do go see her! I have gotten a lot of PMs on her today," brothers" telling me, about her,(look at her recent ads)(little hate, and confusion I'd say, Is she on the "SLIDE)??Who knows time will tell, it always does with theses girls. Drk.Saw her yesterday and she was very pleasant. Had an amazing time with her and will go back for sure!

DarkSideOfMe
03-27-16, 19:09
Have you been to the other place by the hospital. Sign says Chinese massage, I never went in there though and wondered if its the same people running it or different?This place has a 30's something owner spinner body, husband at desk, fair massage, covered, no play, save your money drk (50/20 hour).

HungryEye
03-28-16, 13:58
Why am I always skeptical when I see a review from a well respected senior monger give us a full report on a girl that ripped him in some way. Only to be followed by a newbe with a couple "glowing" reports on the same girl?

Probably just a coincidence? Well I know where I'm placing my bet.

IrishE
03-28-16, 22:27
Why am I always skeptical when I see a review from a well respected senior monger give us a full report on a girl that ripped him in some way. Only to be followed by a newbe with a couple "glowing" reports on the same girl?

Probably just a coincidence? Well I know where I'm placing my bet.I absolutely understand you being skeptical. Saw her based on previous reviews of her "skills". Went to post and saw the bad review. Just posting on my experience. By no means questioning his. I read all his reviews and put a lot of weight in them. My experience was fantastic.

JustLooking43
05-30-16, 09:47
Just curious, either this spot is flying UTR and is awesome or it's just a nice place to get a massage.

I have not been willing to TOFT and have been going with other options. I would become a regular.

If it became the Tiger Spa of Boardman. My guess is. It's not.

http://youngstown.backpage.com/BodyRubs/5600-tuina-studio/25671312

Torchkit
05-30-16, 17:13
Just curious, either this spot is flying UTR and is awesome or it's just a nice place to get a massage.

I have not been willing to TOFT and have been going with other options. I would become a regular.

If it became the Tiger Spa of Boardman. My guess is. It's not.

http://youngstown.backpage.com/BodyRubs/5600-tuina-studio/25671312Decent massage with overpriced HJ finish from a chubby old gal. That's if you're lucky. The Tuina spa in Massillon was shut down after just a few weeks. They might be only self service now.

JustLooking43
06-01-16, 15:49
Decent massage with overpriced HJ finish from a chubby old gal. That's if you're lucky. The Tuina spa in Massillon was shut down after just a few weeks. They might be only self service now.Thanks Torch- I kind of figured that was the deal, Boardman would not tolerate a Tiger set up in it's back yard, I am sure LEO has already checked the place out.

Thank you for saving me some $$.

Kyle6002
07-02-16, 01:00
She's extremely weird, extremely annoying, and extremely unaccommodating! She rushes for no reason! She should be fired!

FreakyScotty
07-02-16, 16:27
She's extremely weird, extremely annoying, and extremely unaccommodating! She rushes for no reason! She should be fired!That sucks. Next time try Umi.

OhGuy5031
07-13-16, 12:00
Thanks Torch- I kind of figured that was the deal, Boardman would not tolerate a Tiger set up in it's back yard, I am sure LEO has already checked the place out.

Thank you for saving me some $$.I just saw on the news the Boardman location was raided Yesterday.

Member #5227
07-13-16, 15:01
Wanted to give a heads up that I will be in Youngstown tomorrow for a day, randomly. If you want you can check out the Akron boards for info on me in the massage section, or just search my name in the search bar.

PM me for more.

Kyle6002
07-13-16, 15:39
BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) Police raided a Boardman spa and said evidence was found connecting it to a prostitution operation. Liao Xiuhua, 59, was arrested following a raid of Tuina Studio Spa, located at 5600 Market St. , on Tuesday afternoon. Police said the raid was conducted as part of a prostitution investigation. Police said a customer told officers that Xiuhua had performed a sex act on him for $100. Xiuhua told police she did not speak any English. An interpreter was called in to ask her questions. Xiuhua told the interpreter that she saw an advertisement online for a worker at the spa and arrived in the United States on Monday. She said she has no idea who her boss is and said she did not meet anyone after arriving in the USA, taking a bus to the spa, where she was living. Police said clothing and groceries were found in the business and it appeared that someone was living there. Xiuhua was taken to Mahoning County Jail, charged with prostitution and promoting prostitution. The landlord was notified about the situation and denied any knowledge of criminal activity. The building is owned by IPPVI LLC, according to the Mahoning County Auditor. The investigation is ongoing. Xiuhua is scheduled to appear in court Thursday at 5 p. M http://wkbn.com/2016/07/13/boardman-spa-raided-woman-charged-with-prostitution/.

YTown HeadHunt
07-13-16, 17:16
BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) Police raided a Boardman spa and said evidence was found connecting it to a prostitution operation. Liao Xiuhua, 59, was arrested following a raid of Tuina Studio Spa, located at 5600 Market St. , on Tuesday afternoon. Police said the raid was conducted as part of a prostitution investigation. Police said a customer told officers that Xiuhua had performed a sex act on him for $100. Xiuhua told police she did not speak any English. An interpreter was called in to ask her questions. Xiuhua told the interpreter that she saw an advertisement online for a worker at the spa and arrived in the United States on Monday. She said she has no idea who her boss is and said she did not meet anyone after arriving in the USA, taking a bus to the spa, where she was living. Police said clothing and groceries were found in the business and it appeared that someone was living there. Xiuhua was taken to Mahoning County Jail, charged with prostitution and promoting prostitution. The landlord was notified about the situation and denied any knowledge of criminal activity. The building is owned by IPPVI LLC, according to the Mahoning County Auditor. The investigation is ongoing. Xiuhua is scheduled to appear in court Thursday at 5 p. M http://wkbn.com/2016/07/13/boardman-spa-raided-woman-charged-with-prostitution/.I don't think this place was open a year. Early reviews said no extras at all, just massage. It was just a matter of time, Boardman would never allow a place like that.

JimJones1982
07-17-16, 21:40
I'm interested in any info on this one.

http://youngstown.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-bbw-strong-soft-sensual/30830798

JJ.

DarkSideOfMe
08-09-16, 14:29
Saw her yesterday and she was very pleasant. Had an amazing time with her and will go back for sure!I would love to see her again also, loved these "Big titts" of hers, great time,(BJ, FS.) loved my big dick, great provider, sexy, wish she hadn't " left me at the door like she did". Like the old man once told me" life is like a big dick, sometimes its up, most times its down" ! Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
08-13-16, 09:09
Stopped in New Castle to see Ann, Butler Ave. (Needed a great massage and got one from her, still isn't doing the HAPPY THING, but a great massage was what I was in need of. She does have 2 very young girls working now, that she showed me. (20,21) Ill try next time. (2 /$100/ tip $50) drk.

Paman1972
08-27-16, 06:43
Stopped in New Castle to see Ann, Butler Ave. (Needed a great massage and got one from her, still isn't doing the HAPPY THING, but a great massage was what I was in need of. She does have 2 very young girls working now, that she showed me. (20,21) Ill try next time. (2 /$100/ tip $50) drk.I may have to stop in and check them out. I wonder if ann is always around, seems everytime I've ever been there she was there. Seems it may be more inviting if she wasnt around, guess I could call first. Great massage but no joy on the extras.

MisterJao
08-28-16, 08:06
Saw on RubMaps that 76 Spa in Youngstown is suddenly showing as closed. Couldn't find any news items saying it got raided. I was just there in May. Anyone have info?

DarkSideOfMe
08-29-16, 07:50
I may have to stop in and check them out. I wonder if ann is always around, seems everytime I've ever been there she was there. Seems it may be more inviting if she wasnt around, guess I could call first. Great massage but no joy on the extras.Ann is always around, if she go's to New York to look for girls her BF. Is working the front desk, he is also a dick! Never are they both gone, I have gone to Ann for over 5 years, great massage, that's it! (she is good at a little play, up sale, to extend your time) Nothing more, diy only here boys, some help if Ann likes you! Drk.

Wpalong
08-29-16, 23:09
Saw on RubMaps that 76 Spa in Youngstown is suddenly showing as closed. Couldn't find any news items saying it got raided. I was just there in May. Anyone have info?Last 2 times that I swung around. Note on door regarding remodeling. Was wondering the same thing? Any new out there?

MisterJao
09-19-16, 22:23
RubMaps, which was showing 76 Spa as closed for the past few weeks, is no longer showing it as such.

Wpalong. If you happen to be in the area sometime, can you confirm the "remodeling" is done and they are open again?

Mad Dash 12
09-20-16, 17:30
RubMaps, which was showing 76 Spa as closed for the past few weeks, is no longer showing it as such.

Wpalong. If you happen to be in the area sometime, can you confirm the "remodeling" is done and they are open again?I drove by last night and the sign was "remodeling" sign was still on the door.

MisterJao
09-26-16, 22:51
I notice rubmaps has a new review dated yesterday for 76 Spa. Does that mean the "remodeling" is complete and they are back in business?

Mad Dash 12
09-27-16, 10:19
I notice rubmaps has a new review dated yesterday for 76 Spa. Does that mean the "remodeling" is complete and they are back in business?I hope so. Not to sound like a broken record, but I drove by again yesterday and the remodeling sign was still on the door so I kept going. Didn't look at the back door. Maybe that one was open. If anyone has any info I'd love to know too!

Born1078
11-17-16, 13:11
Anyone know if it's open? Thinking of taking a drive but want to be sure it's open.

MisterJao
11-17-16, 22:40
Anyone know if it's open? Thinking of taking a drive but want to be sure it's open.A couple of locals have been watching this place for us, and report that there is a "closed for remodeling" sign on the door. After reading your post, I got to wondering what could be taking so long. Hell, I've seen entire Taco Bells go up faster than this "remodeling" is taking.

So I did a little research and stumbled across this page on the Russell Realty site (also appears on a couple other real estate sites). Apparently it was listed for sale back on July 14, and can be yours for just $1. 5 M.

http://www.russellrealty.com/property/192-3827297-5325-Seventy-Six-Dr-Austintown-OH-44515

In any case, it does not bode well for continued operations, and they may have actually closed permanently in anticipation of being evicted by whoever buys the place.

Would love more info from you locals if you've heard anything recent.

Samo38
11-19-16, 16:23
http://www.russellrealty.com/property/192-3827297-5325-Seventy-Six-Dr-Austintown-OH-44515

What an opportunity for a group buy, we can run an AMP and strip club the way they should be run. And have the meetings at the new sons of USASG club.

FreakyScotty
11-20-16, 10:11
Dang! Did every monger in NE Ohio go to the Tiger yesterday? Went by 3 times and the parking lot was full every time. LOL. Looks like they picked up all of the 76 business.

MisterJao
11-27-16, 14:26
Hey why-Town locals, I noticed there was a new review left on RubMaps yesterday for 76 Spa.

Anyone in the area willing to do some recon and see if they are really open again? Or did someone just leave a review for an old visit they had before the supposed closing for "remodeling"?

MisterJao
12-05-16, 14:07
Those of you waiting for news already know that 76 Spa was listed as Closed on RubMaps while back, then shortly after that one of the other members here said there was a sign on the door saying the place was merely undergoing some remodeling. In the interim, RubMaps once again showed it as open for business. Most recently, I noted that I had seen real eastate ads on the internet, listing the entire property for sale.

As of today, RubMaps is again showing as Closed on RubMaps.

Is this the end for real this time? Haven't heard from any of the locals who are in a position to do some quick recon.

Hey Y-Town locals, I noticed there was a new review left on RubMaps yesterday for 76 Spa.

Anyone in the area willing to do some recon and see if they are really open again? Or did someone just leave a review for an old visit they had before the supposed closing for "remodeling"?

Goaloh
12-07-16, 09:57
Those of you waiting for news already know that 76 Spa was listed as Closed on RubMaps while back, then shortly after that one of the other members here said there was a sign on the door saying the place was merely undergoing some remodeling. In the interim, RubMaps once again showed it as open for business. Most recently, I noted that I had seen real eastate ads on the internet, listing the entire property for sale.

As of today, RubMaps is again showing as Closed on RubMaps.

Is this the end for real this time? Haven't heard from any of the locals who are in a position to do some quick recon.I called the number and it is no longer in service. I had fun at 76. Sammy from warren was a good mammason, but when she massaged, she could fuck and suck big time.

Taz987
12-08-16, 21:13
I payed them a visit yesterday, same thing outstanding massage but no extras offered but on the other hand I didn't ask, after the massage I was done.

I may have to stop in and check them out. I wonder if ann is always around, seems everytime I've ever been there she was there. Seems it may be more inviting if she wasnt around, guess I could call first. Great massage but no joy on the extras.

Born1078
12-09-16, 18:12
I payed them a visit yesterday, same thing outstanding massage but no extras offered but on the other hand I didn't ask, after the massage I was done.Meh! Don't waste your time. The most you will get is some "help" with a selfie if Ann really likes you and has known you for a while. Good massage but no chance of any real fun.

ItsAllGood75
12-13-16, 13:59
Has anyone seen this one before.

http://youngstown.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ur-fav-gurl-molly-here-wana-play-today-call-mee/30783713

Goaloh
01-10-17, 12:58
Drove by. Sign on window says remodeling. I think this is the end of 76. The whole lot is for sale.

Chipper109
04-11-17, 14:05
Any info on her? Ad is in the Youngstown BP massage section. She said she's in Warren. Massage with extras promised. Seems legit by text conversation.

http://youngstown.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-jizabell/35364890

OneHourAtATime
04-11-17, 18:36
Phone number on ad goes to a guy whos friends list is packed with Palace dancers, and half the escorts in Youngstown, as well as quite a few mongers. If I had to guess, I'd say she is probably legit? Only a guess though.

Any info on her? Ad is in the Youngstown BP massage section. She said she's in Warren. Massage with extras promised. Seems legit by text conversation.

http://youngstown.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-jizabell/35364890

Chipper109
04-11-17, 18:56
Phone number on ad goes to a guy whos friends list is packed with Palace dancers, and half the escorts in Youngstown, as well as quite a few mongers. If I had to guess, I'd say she is probably legit? Only a guess though.My thoughts also, put the number in Facebook and noticed that. I asked her about it & she said he helped her get the number.

Bb1312
05-15-17, 14:17
Has anyone had any luck at either of the Chinese massages in New castle pa?

DarkSideOfMe
06-08-17, 07:27
Has anyone had any luck at either of the Chinese massages in New castle pa?If you read back on the post,(many) you can, will, answer your own? And you won't have to be criticized, or irritated by me!(Read, Listen, study, TRY, for yourself), this isn't brain surgery you know, or we all would be dead by now! LOL side note: NOTHING,! But a great massage! Drk.

Dam2725
06-11-17, 09:57
If you read back on the post,(many) you can, will, answer your own? And you won't have to be criticized, or irritated by me!(Read, Listen, study, TRY, for yourself), this isn't brain surgery you know, or we all would be dead by now! LOL side note: NOTHING,! But a great massage! Drk.At the massage parlor on 18, but diy.

Kyle6002
06-27-17, 21:25
"AUSTINTOWN TWP. , Ohio -Citing a history of prostitution, money laundering, and corrupt activity, Austintown Township is saying "no" to allowing another massage parlor to open in a building on 76 Drive. " http://www.wfmj.com/story/35761744/austintown-denies-permission-for-new-massage-business.

DarkSideOfMe
06-28-17, 08:09
At the massage parlor on 18, but diy.New Castle, route 18,1 out of 2, isn't that bad! Great massage 100% of the time, but that's it, 100% of the time! Drk.

Udon42
09-19-17, 12:25
It's not a MP but found her under massage.

Any intel?

http://youngstown.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/choose-me-to-pamper-you-nude-no-rush-sexy-with-a-great-touch/49637822

DarkSideOfMe
03-29-18, 11:13
Did some time on Butler Ave. Last night with Ann the owner, a great massage, a" lot more" play, some talk, seems like she may be swinging our way!(money is her root) I believe if I could, wanted, to visit more, I could break her. (hot little body, tight ass, AMP little titts.) She has 2 new employees,30's older, nothing to look at, low massage skills, just warm bodies, I would say. If you go stay with Ann, or you will waste your money. Some have asked "where is DRK" been, I have been spending a lot of time in The Steel City with G-kids, and O- yes smashing the AMPs in the city!

Dam2725
04-01-18, 09:43
New Castle, route 18,1 out of 2, isn't that bad! Great massage 100% of the time, but that's it, 100% of the time! Drk.So at least you're not leaving all pent-up!

DarkSideOfMe
04-02-18, 07:51
So at least you're not leaving all pent-up!Also will give you a big"smile" of approval when you completed your release! Over the years I've noticed, that seems to be AMPs little "piece of heaven", to see a man get off, as they watch!