PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Tickled60
01-09-06, 14:29
Getting ready to take one for the team as I plan on playing with Lisa an independent I found on the net. Sounds reasonable and looks decent. just wondered if anybody had partaken before me. Also there was an ad for Kimlyn from Ytown Huge boobs long blonde hair "working" her way thru college. The American dream. Prices are higher but it's incall. Any info on her?

Tickled60
01-09-06, 14:35
Seems u can always find a SW when u need her at 124 Princeton. Bright blue house think its a full service location. Any drug or any ho u need. Couple are living there. But I would really think twice about going inside. Met Ally I think there 5"2 120lbs red hair. Seemed out of place there. And then her "friend " Karen came out short red hair 5'4 100lbs short red hair. Nice body but very old face. Missing some teeth too. Kept trying to get me into the house. Her rooms on the second floor but she smelled of crack and was way to desperate. After I said no she was flagging down cars till her "landlord!" came out and yelled at her to stop. I would definitely avoid this place and KAren but if I saw Ally walking I might pick her up.

Rooster966
01-12-06, 21:09
Was in your fair city this week. I visited Club 76, there were 4 girls working when I arrived all of them 8-9's. Although one was covered in tatts. but she was still pretty. About 9 the night shift started and there 7-8 girls came on. 2 where 8-9's and the rest 6-7's. I would recommend private dance's from Sunny and Isabell, no extra services available. The best thing about the club there was no pressure from the girls for private dances, and the bar has a small neighborhood feel to it. But there is the 76 Spa next door, .40 for shower and massage and 1.50 for extras. The massage and shower was a 10 and the extras were an 8, the massuese was a 7. Hope this is helpfull and you all be safe out there.

Lazyiguana
01-13-06, 11:55
Tickled, kimlynn is for real, and not only is she for real, but she drinks down all you can give her, or rubs it in elsewhere. The prices are a bit much, but WELL worth it!
Figured I would offer the help I could.

Dreaming Bear
01-15-06, 01:57
I was out the othere day and found a nice WSW on oak. Nice looking face nice tits and smelled good. So I got some info she does not come out often only when needing money. She only asked for 20 on FS what a deal I would have paid more for this one. When taking care of bussiness she even cam a very wet one. he was 5,6 brown reddish hair not very fat and shaved. This was about midnight. Did not see one cop.

Dreaming Bear
01-16-06, 22:59
Hey Went through town from work spun around a little looking for wendy or jj nothing out except one on sr7 by the pizza place another guy got her all I seen was her back. long hair to mid back kind on skinny. leo was out in force pulling cars over there was a least 4 for that area so I left. I aways keep the 2 rule pass two cops I leave.

Bikerman
01-22-06, 01:22
Cruzed Market tonight. nothing out ! not one. hit some of the other streets still nothing.. I think it might of been a little to cold.. Lot of Gang bangers out though.....Later...Bikerman

Broad St Guy
01-22-06, 17:39
I aways keep the 2 rule pass two cops I leave.

Your cops are harmless. Just mind your business and obey the traffic laws. Everytime I have come to YTown I have had good sucess with your stroll there and have spent some time looking. I see lots of LE, but they are not doing much, but pulling people over on Market for traffic violations. LE in Cleveland and Columbus are tough.

Keep the faith and keep looking. I have had my best luck on Market.

Bikerman
01-23-06, 12:46
Went out last nite around 8 and again around 11 nothing out ..not one ..just stayed on Market. did'nt try the sides...

Dreaming Bear
01-26-06, 10:43
I was out last nigh in the nasty weather It keeps the cops from riding around to much. but I found my gem last night again about 3:30am on oak I wrote about her before her name is shanon over all a 9 very nice and remembered me. there was some bad news she was busted and going to prison soon. good fs for .4 a very good date.

vinnie888
02-02-06, 16:37
She is the real deal love to give BBBJTC ,she will let you get off twice. She has website but cant find now.

Dreaming Bear
02-02-06, 20:22
Hey,

Has anybody seen or heard were JJ or Wendy?

I went there, always a nice night.

Torchkit
02-03-06, 21:56
Hey,

Has anybody seen or heard were JJ or Wendy?

I went there, always a nice night.You went "where?"

Big Cowboy
12-24-06, 13:26
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Barely Legal that is listed in the Vindy. If anyone has used this service please put up a post here and let us know what kind of service you received and what type of services were rendered. I once talked to the woman who answers and she claims there is absolutely no FS offered with her girls. I know that they claim that there is no FS offered but that might be the line they tell everyone. So please if anyone has any info on this company please leave a post and give us the good details.

Dreaming Bear
02-15-07, 13:07
All I can say stay away from Youngstown. LE are everywhere.

Stay safe

Torchkit
02-15-07, 18:03
All I can say stay away from Youngstown. LE are everywhere.

Stay safeYeah. Not a good time to cruise anywhere in the city. The mayor's zero tolerance campaign is in full swing.

Squiggy
04-20-09, 23:50
Saw the busts on TV and in The paper. I never knew this was going on. Any one ever hear about these?

That Guy Guy
05-27-09, 23:53
El Patio in Canfield was closed today by a court injunction. There were several busts made their last month in a prostitution sting. The heat seems to be on as well in Youngstown, at least around the Belmont area.

BillFromOhio
03-06-10, 13:26
I saw a few weeks back the el patio motel got busted again. It's called something different and is owned by Russian monks, go figure. They showed the girl that got busted on the news. She didn't look too bad, anyone ever seen her around?

That Guy Guy
03-07-10, 15:21
From what I heard about the El Patio, none of the girls were local streetwalkers-many seemed to be from out of time. Nor have I ever seen that woman picture on the streets around Youngstown or on Craig's List.

Monsterco
10-17-10, 10:40
Anyone know of anything going on in the Sharon-Hermitage-New Castle Pa area?

Mw Jrp
10-17-10, 14:53
Anyone know of anything going on in the Sharon-Hermitage-New Castle Pa area?Just Headliners (north on Rt 18 about 15 miles off I-80) strip bar with nude bed dances. I used to go there and have the girls grind me off, after watching them strip nude on stage. Also, there is the strip club on the Pa / Oh border outside of Younstown southeast of town in the country; I think it is the Palace in the Pines. I used to get BBBJ in the back room. There is the front part, but back side is all nude. Privates are.10 as I recall, with a .15 cover.

Then I graduated to SW's and get pussy every time for less doe. MW

Tickled60
10-17-10, 18:29
Anyone know of anything going on in the Sharon-Hermitage-New Castle Pa area?There is a very cute redhead 5'6" 120 lbs that seems to always be strolling on the city's southside. Usually around Mill street and long ave. She is very cute and clean and doesn't look like your average SW. Also just off of East Washington and Butler ave there is a very cute spinner named Marissa. She's 5'3" maybe 100lbs with longish black hair. Easy way to know its her is by the white high top shoes she wears. They are usually untied with bright laces. Both girls have treated me OK but if you give them a number they do call alot for "rides! "

Amp Rookie
10-18-10, 17:03
There is a very cute redhead 5'6" 120 lbs that seems to always be strolling on the city's southside. Usually around Mill street and long ave. She is very cute and clean and doesn't look like your average SW. Also just off of East Washington and Butler ave there is a very cute spinner named Marissa. She's 5'3" maybe 100lbs with longish black hair. Easy way to know its her is by the white high top shoes she wears. They are usually untied with bright laces. Both girls have treated me OK but if you give them a number they do call alot for "rides! "The redhead is definitely hot. I'm not into the SW thing, but she could definitely recruit me by the looks of her. Seen a few of them downtown today around 4.4:30, all in the area mentioned. She was by far the best looking.

Since I couldn't get any help on the last post I threw up here, see if anyone reads this one and can give me some tips on strip clubs. What's the "standard" tip for a private dance? I'm pretty new but I like hanging out in the clubs and don't really know much about PD's.

Jeff121
10-23-10, 09:43
The redhead is definitely hot. I'm not into the SW thing, but she could definitely recruit me by the looks of her. Seen a few of them downtown today around 4.4:30, all in the area mentioned. She was by far the best looking.

Since I couldn't get any help on the last post I threw up here, see if anyone reads this one and can give me some tips on strip clubs. What's the "standard" tip for a private dance? I'm pretty new but I like hanging out in the clubs and don't really know much about PD's. Where are we talking about, Sharon? New Castle? Or Hermitage? I'm bored with the Warren scene and would like to see some new talent, somewhere.

Ehebruch
10-26-10, 09:34
I was confused as well Jeff, because I came here the other day trying to figure out where in Youngstown to search. Turns out both of the intersections listed by AMP Rookie are in New Castle. A bit out of my drive area.

I travelled hillman the other day, but didn't see much. Are there other areas of Y-town that I can look into? Hillman is kind of scary.

Tickled60
10-26-10, 12:21
5'3" 110lbs Black red hair bubble butt small chest. Found her thru a buddy Larry. He told me about her anal love and boy was he right. No lube And she will suck it and swallow right after. She is a user as I could smell the smoke of that white stuff and saw the pipe. She lives with a 80 yr old man who asks to watch but will leave to. Supposed to be going back to the local jail soon but she bragged she has a way out. She gave permission for her number to be released so her it is.724-856-5377. Better get this soon.

Tickled60
10-26-10, 12:23
Maggie stays on Pa side of oh / pa border just a feel miles in. Ands might ask for a ride to New Castle to get her "medicine".

Tuggit
10-26-10, 16:36
Started the ride Sat afternoon around 2:00 nothing anywhere. Around 3:00. Good looking thin red head on Mahoning but just kept walking. Princetown thin brunette with black leggings looked pretty good swung around gone! Spent several hours that evening saw 1 BSW not good, 1 BSW looked good but would be gone when I came around.2 WSW one chubby 1 thin would always be a couple cars away from getting a chat. Sun morning 2 scary WSW down a couple streets from Princeton. Never did get to give anyone a ride! Need some intel some I have success.

Jeff121
10-31-10, 19:33
I was confused as well Jeff, because I came here the other day trying to figure out where in Youngstown to search. Turns out both of the intersections listed by AMP Rookie are in New Castle. A bit out of my drive area.

I travelled hillman the other day, but didn't see much. Are there other areas of Y-town that I can look into? Hillman is kind of scary. That area of Market St / Hillman / Oak Hill was the only area I knew of that girls walked. I haven't seen any out there in a long time. I don't what happened to them.

Jeff121
11-07-10, 15:16
The redhead is definitely hot. I'm not into the SW thing, but she could definitely recruit me by the looks of her. Seen a few of them downtown today around 4.4:30, all in the area mentioned. She was by far the best looking.

Since I couldn't get any help on the last post I threw up here, see if anyone reads this one and can give me some tips on strip clubs. What's the "standard" tip for a private dance? I'm pretty new but I like hanging out in the clubs and don't really know much about PD's. Cruised over to New Castle this afternoon. I spotted the high top tennis shoes girl on Washington near the CVS. When I turned around to try and make contact, she was gone? I saw another girl, but don't know if she was a SW or not, didn't look too bad. I left my map notes at home so I didn't make it to Mill St. Area to see if anyone was out over there. Going to try for the high tops again though.

Dude Now
11-08-10, 01:04
Infamous Stacey of the warren board is staying on the westside.

Met at Mahoning plaza. Went to a place she recommended. She told me she spent 47 days in jail. She confessed so the John would be let go! Did not want to ruin his life.

I found her upbeat and quite fun. She worked real hard and 20 for BBBJ CIM. She has a nice body and rack. She said she will not go back to Warren and is off the streets for good. She is working from the phone only. West side is good for me don't have to drive so far and deal with all the warren LE / Nice change.

Jeff121
11-11-10, 10:47
I finally hooked up with Maggie late last nite. This girl is way too cute to be doing this, but I'm glad she is. She doesn't have the body of the regular girls, I. E. Saggy boobs, baby belly, etc. She has nice boobs, nice ass, and a pretty face with all her teeth. The old man left as soon as I got there, never said anything about watching. I think this chick's going to get all money before it's all said and done because after seeing her, I can't give any of the regular girls in Warren my cash anymore. Not when Maggie's available.

I'm not sure about her taking it in the ass, she said she doesn't, but she may have a size restriction. I've been told no before. I was a little bummed because I wanted to hammer her ass, but instead I got a good BJ and some young pussy from a cute girl. I'm going to see her again and will make the most of it because she may not be good for long if she's using.

Tedsmoker
11-12-10, 13:28
Called the number, and some guy answered. When I asked for Maggie, he said he was not home and hung up. Kinda sketchy.

Torchkit
11-12-10, 23:01
What's the cost?

Valdez
11-13-10, 19:47
Called the number, and some guy answered. When I asked for Maggie, he said he was not home and hung up. Kinda sketchy.I had the same experience. Has anyone else been able to reach her?

Jeff121
11-15-10, 16:01
Ok, so today sucks. I cruised the New Castle area to see if I could find the redhead mentioned on this board in an earlier post or the chick with the high top shoes. I saw a redhead down on Mill St and she wanted me to pick her up, but she didn't do it for me. I cruised the Wash / Butler area and saw the hightop tennis shoe chick. Eye contact was made, I gestured to her "what's up?", at which time she proceeded to cuss and swear and me. Rejected by a SW! What's the world coming to?

To add to my frustration, I have not been able to reach Maggie since I saw her last week. I reaaaaalllly wanted to spend some time with her today. I had thought about it all week as a great way to spend my day off. I guess it's just my bad luck. Oh well, today sucks.

Jeff121
11-16-10, 02:41
My earlier post showed how my day was, until sweet Maggie called me at 11:00pm. I jumped in the car and went to get her. The phone belongs to the old man. Sometimes he has it, sometimes she does. She's been staying with friends in another trailer so maybe that's why he says she's not around. I LIKE this girl. She's sexy and gets into it, she didn't just lay there. I guess it was like a true girlfriend experience, not just a quck BJ and then hitting it from behind. I enjoyed her and I think she enjoyed me. I said it before and will say it again, she's going to get all my money. Obviously she has some type of habit, which we should all already realize. Maybe that's why she's hard to get ahold of too. I had texted her and called her a few times with no luck (starting yesterday). I'm sooooooo glad she called me back tonite. Now I can sleep.

If you get to see her, be good to her. She's a sweetheart. Damn that was good. Good nite.

Valdez
11-16-10, 13:08
My earlier post showed how my day was, until sweet Maggie called me at 11:00pm. I jumped in the car and went to get her. The phone belongs to the old man. Sometimes he has it, sometimes she does. That's why she's hard to get ahold of too.

If you get to see her, be good to her. She's a sweetheart. Damn that was good. Good nite. Lets take a collection and buy her a prepaid phone! Then we all can sleep better!

Tickled60
11-16-10, 13:09
Maggie called me this morning for an encounter. Went to the trailer and found her there with MAry Ann. Big Red flag. MAry Ann is known to be HIV positive. When I got there the old man answered the door and the two ladies were on the floor on a blanket naked and playing. There were hypos all over. The old man whispered to me that he had just watchd the two go at it for the past half hour. I asked him who did who. He said Maggie ate mary ann's pussy for the longest time and mary ann came three times. I excused myself to the bathroom and almost threw up. There were broken pipes and cigarette butts everywhere. I came out and threw them 20 each and left. I'm sorry but I don't care how much protection I wear Ain't no pussy worth catching AIDS for. Be smart guys. Mary Ann looks like a holocost survivor. Thank god I never went bareback. Jeff121 if you are smart get tested quick.

Jeff121
11-18-10, 13:42
There's a girl that posts ads on Craigslist. Sexy dancer and more. Her name is Amy, but she goes by Macy. She works hard for the money. Maybe some of you guys would be interested in her. She used to business on the West Side of Ytown, but I haven't used her for awhile so I'm not sure where she's at now. She's ok and will do in a pinch. Probably at one time was a looker, but the candy gets to all of them. 3302595572. Figured that I'd pass that along to you as the pickings are slim out there.

Jeff121
11-23-10, 20:02
I live in Y-town but cruised New Castle today, therefore, I'm submitting this report for New Castle on the Yongstown board. I figure guys can cruise over the state line as easy as I did. Maggie blew me off today so I cruised Mill St. In New Castle. Only girl out was a stocky girl named Jenny. Being somewhat desperate and frustrated I picked her up. She's not much to look at, but for 20 bucks, you can't go wrong. Plus, she gives a damn good BJ. She bragged that she liked deepthroating and she indeed delivered. I told her that I wanted to face fuck and she let me. She didn't complain one bit and got me off quickly. Not bad at all.

She hangs on Mill down towards Long.

Dude Now
11-28-10, 02:16
Cruised around Thursday noon. Nothing out anywhere. Too cold maybe.

Dude

Mw Jrp
11-28-10, 21:18
After rolling for about 3. 5 hours I called Maggie and then Macy. The guy answered and was not with Maggie, and so did Macy. Macy was getting cleaned up and met me at a station at 7:10p.

For. 50 +.05 tip I got a very good BBBJ and CFS K9. She left her top on but exposed her fried egg tits. She is a skinny spinner; her bumper was boney, but the giner was tight, so I had no trouble nutting. After all it had been a few days and the anticipation was high having rolled so long.

Macy is ok, not what I would call a GFE, but if you like cute spinners, she's a candidate. Her long black hair and very cute face is alluring. But she said right off the bat, don't touch her ass and don't come in her mouth. I would have preferred to finish mish, but I had a feeling, she might balk and the K9 was doing it for me.

Maybe if I had paid closer to $ she might have been more of a GFE. She also turned most of the lights off and I forgot to ask for a pic. She also refused to wear thigh highs saying she does not do costumes, and no forplay from the pick to my room. Oh, well.

Still, many thanks to Jeff for the digits. Be safe and good hunting.

Torchkit
11-29-10, 00:10
Macy is ok, not what I would call a GFE, but if you like cute spinners, she's a candidate. Her long black hair and very cute face is alluring. But she said right off the bat, don't touch her ass and don't come in her mouth. She won't let you touch her ass while you are doing her dog style? Or did "ass" mean anal?

Mw Jrp
11-29-10, 08:37
She won't let you touch her ass while you are doing her dog style? Or did "ass" mean anal?

She is not subtle at all. It was a clear command before she started the BBBJ, don't touch my ass, and don't come in my mouth. I'm here for sex and then I leave. She even had a driver pick her up at the station at the corner. I dropped her there and as she went in, I left. She Called him or her and said it was an 11 minute drive to get her.

I'd say anal is out of the question with this one, and she doesn't want the butt touched. Several of the dates I have had, want the butt undisturbed. No stroking or fingering, and certianly no dick up there. Since anal has not been my thing I haven't minded. But of late I have nailed 2 hotties up the butt and have become anal-curious, like the pornos, seems everyone does it.

I will say before her weight loss, she must have been a stunner. I guess that's why I got H&H for 1/3 an escort. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Monsterco
12-14-10, 19:39
Anyone have any info or reviews concerning this ad on BP?

http://youngstown.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/

Jeff121
12-16-10, 01:14
I'm actually sitting at April's place typing this. I just got done having one hell of a time with her and her friend Tara. I admit that I was leery about ripoffs, but these girls took care of me as promised. They're easy to talk to and easy to look at. Before I knew it, the three of us were doing things that dreams are made of. I don't think that you can call it a GFE unless you have two girlfriends that were willing to be with you at the same time. As a matter of fact, Tara keeps making me feel her boobs, they are quite nice. April's are great as well. So guys, I TOFTT and I am so glad that I did. My problem now is that I have to figure out how soon I can get back here. This was something special.

To hell with typing this report, I'm going to feel Tara's boobs some more before I go.

Bosst
12-16-10, 15:48
Another fine report, thanks for taking 1 for the team I love it when I do and it works. Just 1 quick question in your dream were the girls interactive? Thanks inquiring minds would like to know cause I would love to have that as my Christmas present LOL.

Regard,

Bosst

Jeff121
12-16-10, 23:45
Another fine report, thanks for taking 1 for the team I love it when I do and it works. Just 1 quick question in your dream were the girls interactive? Thanks inquiring minds would like to know cause I would love to have that as my Christmas present LOL.

Regard,

BosstYes they interacted quite naturally with one another. I have to admit though that I kept them busy with me more than I let them please each other. Afterwards, I told them that I missed out on some of that girl on girl stff, so they made out for me for a bit. I liked it and will be back again.

Milfx2
12-19-10, 22:24
Hey Jeff,

Just wanted to let you know I'm back. In Ytown baby LOL. Talk to you soon?

Mowman#2
01-02-11, 18:30
Seen Maggie 2 weeks ago, she was staying at Kings. She`s worth the the price of admission. Haven't seen her since.

Doe`s anyone have any info on her, would like to see her again, she is quite fun.

Mowman#2
01-02-11, 21:07
Has anyone seen Maggie lately, she was at Kings when I saw her two weeks ago. Just wandering if she's still around.

Tickled60
01-08-11, 14:08
I was pumping gas at a local gas station and saw three police cars surround a beige car. They pulled Maggie out of the car as well as the driver. She is looking at prison time for supposedly ripping off some important people. Heard on this day went in the front of one door with the old drive around the block trick while another car was waiting out back. Original driver was pissed and called cops. Then Followed other car till police arrived. Love the drama. Tried to tell everyone she changed. Look for her to be out in 6-12 months. Also heard a rumor she was pregnant with her "manager's" baby. She was doing extra meds to lose the baby. Guys stay stafe and think with your big head. When there is drama kick them out and get out of there. Other than that New Castle SW scene is dead!

Jeff121
01-08-11, 19:56
I was pumping gas at a local gas station and saw three police cars surround a beige car. They pulled Maggie out of the car as well as the driver. She is looking at prison time for supposedly ripping off some important people. Heard on this day went in the front of one door with the old drive around the block trick while another car was waiting out back. Original driver was pissed and called cops. Then Followed other car till police arrived. Love the drama. Tried to tell everyone she changed. Look for her to be out in 6-12 months. Also heard a rumor she was pregnant with her "manager's" baby. She was doing extra meds to lose the baby. Guys stay stafe and think with your big head. When there is drama kick them out and get out of there. Other than that New Castle SW scene is dead!It's sad that Maggie's in jail. But it may be the break that she needs to get herself cleaned up and out of this lifestyle, especially if she's pregnant. To those of you that got to meet her, you know she was a sweetheart.

Jeff121
01-10-11, 16:37
Since my darling Maggie is incarcerated, I went hunting today for some new talent. I drove to Akron as I was hoping to hookup with a CL girl I emailed / texted with last night. No response today so I cruised Arlington Road. I did see one SW on 6th Street. She was way to animated and obviously tweaking. I took a couple looks at her but passed. Can't handle those twitchy girls in my car.

Striking out in Akron, I drove back to Warren. The results were the same. It's dead out there. I posted in General Reports due to striking out in Akron with CL girl and SW's as well as striking out in Warren.

I guess I have to find a civilian to spend some time with now.

Tickled60
03-19-11, 16:58
Trying to find out how to get ahold of these two so I can have a fun 3 way. Seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth. Maggie has a special kink that I love and I've heard Tasha is a blast. So if anyone has anything for me I have stuff to give you PM me G

Jeff121
03-20-11, 09:24
Trying to find out how to get ahold of these two so I can have a fun 3 way. Seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth. Maggie has a special kink that I love and I've heard Tasha is a blast. So if anyone has anything for me I have stuff to give you PM me GI think before anyone gives this guy info, let's look at some things:

1) I never told you Tasha was a blast. In fact, I said she ripped me off.

2) On 11/16/10, you warned everyone in your post that M had std's, possibly AIDS.

3) on 1/8/11, you wrote another negative post about her. She ripped people off and was facing prison time, etc.

Why are you so damned obsessed with finding someone who rips people off and has std's. This is kind of scary actually. The numerous pm's that you sent me were kinda weird as well. I had told you before that your behavior when it comes to her is kinda obsessive and borderline stalking. You need to give it up and move on.

And by the way, the phone number that you "traded" me was worthless.

Tickled60
03-20-11, 10:11
I think before anyone gives this guy info, let's look at some things:

2) On 11/16/10, you warned everyone in your post that M had std's, possibly AIDS.

3) on 1/8/11, you wrote another negative post about her. She ripped people off and was facing prison time, etc.

Why are you so damned obsessed with finding someone who rips people off and has std's. This is kind of scary actually. The numerous pm's that you sent me were kinda weird as well. I had told you before that your behavior when it comes to her is kinda obsessive and borderline stalking. You need to give it up and move on.

And by the way, the phone number that you "traded" me was worthless. Never said you said Tasha was a blast I've heard that from the guys on the street She stayed upstairs with Maggs at the house on Hamilton. And All I asked you for was her number which you kept saying you they call you and now all of a sudden you lost the number. The number I gave you was real you just gave a mde up name as a reference. Been with Maggie on three occasions. Your emails say she was a sweetheart and I thought maybe she had changedbeing in jail. I assume the reason she took off with "you friend" Tasha was that she was due for her jail time. I'm not the obsessive one you are the one that for some reason talks shit in private but writes glowing reviews. You didn't trade me anything you asked for info on new chicks I gave you that. If you wanted a reference I would have done that too. But you don't read or remember too well. I am not the person you told maggie I was. You are the one stirring up trouble. I didn't say Maggie had aids just she was messing with a gal that they say had it. You were the one that bragged about your 3way with Maggie and Tasha. That's all I wanted. Keep your number keep your comments to yourself. Your are like a clubhouse lawyer who know best. Yet you get all the important stuff wrong. So jeffy Get you facts straight and stop pussy guarding. I got the feeling you are in love with Maggs from your writings and are keeping her for yourself. Thats fine just man up. Otherwise get over yourself. If you can't be a monger get off the site. My info is true When I was wrong I manned up. You changed your story as needed. So Lets get back to banging pussy and quit acting like pussys ENOUGH SAID.

Tickled60
03-20-11, 12:57
Thanks to all but Maggie called me this morning and we are to hook up in a little while. Still don't have the number it was unlisted. Not sure of Jeff's thinking I was the one who first found Maggie and he is the one who writes about his darling Maggie. All I did was try to get a number from the last person to see her. Sheez. Wonder if he did the same thing to mowman. Anyway I'd like to report of what will happen with Maggie but Jeff might freak again so I'll let her tell it. And Jeff as Celo says. Peace to all and happy Hunting. G

Tickled60
03-20-11, 13:11
I knew a girl and hooked Maggie up with her. We had what you wanted. The other girl is as transient as Maggie is. She drifts from place to place. They hit it off as friends with a common hobby (smokin). I dumped Maggie in NC after she screwed me over and that was the last of it. They hooked up after that. I said the girl called one nite and left me a voicemail and I called her back (was thinkin about doing her again). We statred talkin about stuff and how sorry Maggie was for ruining things and then we talked about the fake missing persons report stuff. I've deleted the number that the other girl (tasha) calls from because I don't want to be tempted to call her or Maggie. I'm done with her. There's an old sayin, burn me once shame on you, burn me twice, shame on me. I got burned once and that was enough.

Bottom line is I've moved on from her, you might want to consider doing the same. If not, have fun when you find her.

That 's all I wanted He's the one stirring it up don't ya think. Peace brother Jeff Let it go You said you moved on so do it.

Mowman#2
03-20-11, 22:12
Thanks to all but Maggie called me this morning and we are to hook up in a little while. Still don't have the number it was unlisted. Not sure of Jeff's thinking I was the one who first found Maggie and he is the one who writes about his darling Maggie. All I did was try to get a number from the last person to see her. Sheez. Wonder if he did the same thing to mowman. Anyway I'd like to report of what will happen with Maggie but Jeff might freak again so I'll let her tell it. And Jeff as Celo says. Peace to all and happy Hunting. GHey guys, I don't wish to be involved in this debate. Yes I`ve seen Maggie in the past, had a good time, she was very nice. Maybe I was lucky, maybe that`s how she is. But no woman is worth fighting over. I`m not here to offend anyone but, maybe we should all move on. If there was one nice one out there, I`m sure there`s more.

Tickled60
03-21-11, 07:34
I apologize for my actions and will definitely move on. Just trying to do more Ohio hunting than over in PA 'cause I got pulled over by undercover the other night. Watch our for a brown Dodge Durango if you are in New Castle. Peace to all my bros and thanks for the support. I am looking for any and all new reports. Stay dry g

Jessbp
03-29-11, 15:24

And by the way, the phone number that you "traded" me was worthless.Hi. This is Jess from BP. I'm new to this site and was reading through reports. Happened to stumble across this one. Forgive me if its not related. But it would be to coincidental if its not. I had non-stop calls from a man named Dave looking for a girl named Maggie. I told him over and over again that I WAS NOT Maggie but he insisted I was. He called, texted, tried to contact me via email through backpage. He gave me the creeps. Then I had a call from a guy who claimed to be at Walmart in Boardman. When I told him I was not in that area. He said he would drive in to see me. I informed him that I was at the Days Inn-West side of Cleveland. He never came.

Jessbp
03-29-11, 15:40

And by the way, the phone number that you "traded" me was worthless.Not sure what happened. Or why I was cut off. But the reason behind me posting any comment to this thread is simply this. I'm not sure if this guy is the same guy or this Maggie is the same Maggie. But if it is. Maybe she's avoiding him for a reason. I don't know who she is but I hope she is OK. And how long does it flipping take for you to gain full operating privledges on this website LOL. If anyone out there can help?

TheKevinator
05-14-13, 20:14
There's only a few local talents on the main source- I was hoping some of you might have some UTR love you would be willing to share?

PM me unless you want all of the YO to know about it.

I'm a clean white man late 20s.

Percy
11-10-13, 14:38
Any of you guys pay attention to Akron? Lots of busts. I'm sure it will trickle this way.

John Walls
01-26-14, 16:59
Looking for a new go-to girl.

I think mine got caught up in the Austintown bust, no working phone or ads on BP.

Its always been tough here, but now its the dead zone.

Digits would be very appreiciated.

Ac1234
03-12-14, 21:49
Kitty is back in the Ytown / Niles area and looking to get together again. Hmu for details.

Ac1234
06-27-14, 18:17
Anyone have any providers that squirt or have huge nipples? Please pm me if you know of any ID appreciate it, especially the squirter.

IllDoYou2
06-28-14, 17:17
Anyone have any providers that squirt or have huge nipples? Please pm me if you know of any ID appreciate it, especially the squirter.Akron FunAli USA advertiser.

Ac1234
09-05-14, 20:36
I know a hot new girl that needs clients. She has stripped and she's sexy as fuck. Pm me if your interested. Huge tots long legs early twenties white female.

Ac1234
09-09-14, 13:39
I know a hot new girl that needs clients. She has stripped and she's sexy as fuck. Pm me if your interested. Huge tots long legs early twenties white female.Have any of you made the trip to see her. . If you have pm me.

DarkSideOfMe
09-09-14, 15:26
Have any of you made the trip to see her. . If you have pm me.I'm in need a new provider. This girl will do, anyone tried her? Any#s? (can trade info.) drksd.

Ac1234
09-18-14, 18:21
Any of you know of a squirter near the ytown area? Pm me if you do I'm interested.

TryMeLast
10-28-14, 21:20
Any of you know of a squirter near the ytown area? Pm me if you do I'm interested.I second what ac1234 is asking for. Any info on that would be appreciated.

IllDoYou2
10-30-14, 08:50
I second what ac1234 is asking for. Any info on that would be appreciated.Akron FunAli or Tiffanymonroe.

OhioHater1
01-26-16, 17:05
I spotted a mugshot of Promise, the former youngstown backpage cutie that was all the rage a few months back, in a recent copy of hardtimes. Looks like she will be on an all expense paid vacation for the next x amount of months.

JustLooking43
01-26-16, 21:52
I spotted a mugshot of Promise, the former youngstown backpage cutie that was all the rage a few months back, in a recent copy of hardtimes. Looks like she will be on an all expense paid vacation for the next x amount of months.Thanks for the update on Promise, I had a long, long history with her She is missed. When she was clean and not using, she was the best looking, sweetest girl I have seen on BP. I wish her the best. I thought maybe she left the area after her vacation. She always reminded me of Jennifer Lawrence when she looked her best.

TomTomGo
08-15-16, 11:54
Needs some cash for her kids school registration. You will need to host or car play. $50. Well worth it, deep throat, swallow, facial, you name it. 330-XXX-2453.

AnotherBaadBoy
09-08-16, 16:50
Thanks for the update on Promise, I had a long, long history with her She is missed. When she was clean and not using, she was the best looking, sweetest girl I have seen on BP. I wish her the best. I thought maybe she left the area after her vacation. She always reminded me of Jennifer Lawrence when she looked her best.Boy do I agree she sure is missed.

GLuck7777
11-15-16, 14:27
Hey Fellas.

There is an actractive mid-30's MWF (eastern european) that myself and another gentleman have met before. She would like to meet again with a couple more str8 guys (near Cranberry, PA). There is no cost but she wants guys whom she is attracted to. She seems to like mature, clean, professional gentlemen. We are planning to meet again next month (Sunday 12/4). To be considered she would like a full body photo (G rated) and a few lines telling a little about yourself. I am posting in the Ytown area because I am in this area (the other gentleman is in the Cranberry area). Also, I am trying this site first because Craigslist is very unreliable. Please only contact me if you can be there and PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

G.

GLuck7777
11-16-16, 10:12
Hey Fellas.

There is an actractive mid-30's MWF (eastern european) that myself and another gentleman have met before. She would like to meet again with a couple more str8 guys (near Cranberry, PA). There is no cost but she wants guys whom she is attracted to. She seems to like mature, clean, professional gentlemen. We are planning to meet again next month (Sunday 12/4). To be considered she would like a full body photo (G rated) and a few lines telling a little about yourself. I am posting in the Ytown area because I am in this area (the other gentleman is in the Cranberry area). Also, I am trying this site first because Craigslist is very unreliable. Please only contact me if you can be there and PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

G.She is doing this discreetly so I can't post a pic of her face but trust me, she is VERY pretty. I can post this body shot.