PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

BRabbit61
09-27-19, 11:46
Hello fellow mongers,

I've been more of a lurker on this site for almost two years now but I'm thinking about making the trip for the first time to the Sun and was wondering if you could give me some tips on "hobby etiquette" like the typical fare and how to avoid the camera bullshit that I've heard so much about when parking or even just what to say to mamasan so I don't come off as a strange person they've never seen before. Any tips would definitely be appreciated.

IOnlyCip
09-28-19, 00:03
Tiger line up= Cookie, Pepsi and Sophia.

My pick today was Sophia and was she fresh off vacation.

I must say the one thing I like about Sophia is that she has the crazy ass woman look. Stellar performance and an oozing creampie.

Lucy is gone on vacation and Candy is on duty now.

Candy is a little thing, nice B cups and all in all a pretty sexy lady! Yes I did go to both places today and enjoyed myself immensely. One on my way to Cleveland and other on my way back with 6 hours in between.

IOnlyCip
10-01-19, 16:58
Made a trip today and visited Sophia. I was the first one in the door today. After a lot of positions I finished in mish with a great creampie. I got fiv after the deed was done and made sure to keep that cum in there. LOL, no lube needed for the next few hours.

Pete4444
10-01-19, 20:44
It's been a while since I've been to the Big Cat.

Which girls are into rimming?

I believe Cherry is but, not sure about the others?

Tonto Monger
10-02-19, 13:28
Cookie was unavailable, so Lisa recommended Sophia. Comparing her performance to Cookie is like driving a Ford Pinto after a Ferrari. IMO, Sophia is just boring. No BBBJ, no rim, no backdoor play, lousy massage, just gps. Waste of time and money. Avoid.

Michael81
10-02-19, 14:12
Some one knows about that girl?

Michael81
10-02-19, 14:17
I saw Pepsi she was really good I feel that she have a lot experience and she smell like heaven.

Bb1312
10-02-19, 18:50
Made a trip today and visited Sophia. I was the first one in the door today. After a lot of positions I finished in mish with a great creampie. I got fiv after the deed was done and made sure to keep that cum in there. LOL, no lube needed for the next few hours.I'm just curious here man but I've seen you making a lot of cream pie reviews. Do you ever get tested or what. ?

Badboy330
10-02-19, 19:31
Anyone know if Lucy is back in town yet been itching to try her out?

IOnlyCip
10-02-19, 21:10
Anyone know if Lucy is back in town yet been itching to try her out?Still on vacation, was there this afternoon. Mama said she will be back in a few weeks.

IOnlyCip
10-03-19, 20:59
Stopped by Tiger this evening, three cars in the lot. Thought what the heck and went in. Got shuffled in the girls room while a fellow hobbiest made his way out the door. I asked who was available and mama said Sofia. I requested the slip and slide and she obliged. I'm a literal sucker for some big titties! On the flip in the shower I got a quick scrub down and some body to body contact with some CG and then some RCG. Off to the room and on with the fun. I was told massage later! From there it was a complete blur of sucking and fucking. We went about 25 minutes and I dumped in her in mish. After busting I was still at full mast and talked her into giving me an oral cleanup. Long story short I had about 5 minutes for massage and really didn't care. I was thinking as I exited town about the days of Sun at the old plaza. First place I met Nana which was pre boob job and when she was brand new to the business. I thinking her original name was Yudy. She was definitely super thin and loved to get throat fucked. She told me when I was at tiger several years back that I was the first client to ever cum in her. Do I believe that? Not really, but still a hot thought.

Does anyone have any info or interest in a gangbang? I would love to set one up or participate!

PM me if interested in setting one up.

Chipper109
10-03-19, 22:37
I'm just curious here man but I've seen you making a lot of cream pie reviews. Do you ever get tested or what. ?He's full of it. Just look at his screen name.

BobSchultzmn
10-04-19, 05:59
Who at the big cat will do greek?

SlooHands
10-04-19, 07:03
He's full of it. Just look at his screen name.Note to self don't DATY there!

IOnlyCip
10-04-19, 11:24
Who at the big cat will do greek?Cookie and Cherry!

BobSchultzmn
10-04-19, 18:14
Cookie and Cherry!I have seen Cherry she speaks good greek.

IOnlyCip
10-04-19, 20:43
I have seen Cherry she speaks good greek.It's on once you get her doggy, rub that rose bud with your thumb and get the invite. She does definetely get into it and works will rub and finger her pussy while you work her over. Super nice view if you set her down on her side, seeing how well she works it over.

Alanburk
10-06-19, 20:03
Stopped by Sunny and drew Blu, short young thing, with a gps. Have always tipper $, she wanted $40. A bit toothy, not sure I'll repeat.

Busy in there had to wait 25 minutes.

PhlipPhlop
10-08-19, 10:06
Anymore info on cherry's return. Or is it still cookie pepsi sophia.

Please and thank you phlip.

Rusty Trombone
10-09-19, 10:39
Does anyone have pictures of these girls. I'd love to take the plunge but just want some idea of what they look like. Pms are welcome as they probably wouldn't appreciate their pics posted public.

PhlipPhlop
10-09-19, 17:29
Oct 23rd is when she rolls back to Warren. Only Sophia and Pepsi to choose from, cookie was unavailable till later. Tried Pepsi, can't say I was disappointed but one time is good. 6 in looks for me pretty good massage, even walked on back but I will wait for cookie and cherry next time.

IOnlyCip
10-09-19, 20:46
Was first in the door this morning and Sophia energy level was off the charts. Good table shower, long slow BBBJ that had me edging a bit. Finished in mish as deep as I could sink it. Oddly not a drop came out when I pulled out and slipped 2 fiv. Good time. Planning on a trip to Sunny tomorrow to see what I can do with blue!

Badboy330
10-09-19, 20:52
Stopped by Sunny and drew Blu, short young thing, with a gps. Have always tipper $, she wanted $40. A bit toothy, not sure I'll repeat.

Busy in there had to wait 25 minutes.What does gps mean LOL.

Rusty Trombone
10-10-19, 10:07
Do these girls or any other ones allow multiple times in the session. I'll admit I'm quick for round one. Just wondering if it's a one and done or if you are well taken care of.

Thanks!

Member #6260
10-10-19, 13:12
Do these girls or any other ones allow multiple times in the session. I'll admit I'm quick for round one. Just wondering if it's a one and done or if you are well taken care of.

Thanks!I know Cookie will. She likes to pull, squeeze, suck, jerk or do whatever she can to get a second shot out of you. At least that's how she's been with me. When she's giving you a massage she'll see if there's any sign of life. If there is the menu is wide open from there.

Have Fun.

Torchkit
10-10-19, 19:30
What does gps mean LOL.Golden Pussy Syndrome. The girls who think their snatch is worth a lot more than it really is.

Badboy330
10-10-19, 21:17
Stopped by Sunny last night after work around 10 pm. Three cars in lot. Mamasan greeted me and recognized me of course LOL. 60 to house. Drew Joey. Late 30's nice body nice face really nice D naturals. $. 30. Standard CBJ. Mish doggy rcg to finish. Probably would repeat. Mamasan Said Lucy will return. Kinda bummed wanted to try her out!

C P Guy
10-12-19, 07:27
But I want to know when Candy will be back!

IOnlyCip
10-12-19, 11:25
But I want to know when Candy will be back!Lisa and Sara where very elusive when I asked that question. I hope there aren't health issues with her or Nana. In the back of my mind, why would these ladies not come to Warren? I do know there are health requirement to get a license or did they find greener pastures?

IOnlyCip
10-12-19, 17:41
Stopped to see Blue today. That was a once and done for me! She is very small and kinda looks like there may be some dwarfism.

Nothing that jumps out as bad, just zero chemistry and all was covered. Next!

Darting
10-13-19, 08:15
Went to the cat a couple weeks ago. Got a Pepsi and paid the standard price to the house as well as the $. I received every thing covered until the last few minutes, when I was offered a little more. All in all I'd recommend but just not the right taste for me. Stay safe.

IOnlyCip
10-13-19, 23:39
Early today, I was able to serve Sophia her first two cups of coffee of the day. One in the shower room, second in the big room. Seemed like first cup was more full and second took a while to to brew! Both where served BBFS up!

Going to be traveling this week, hoping to find some good service in Chicago!

Crism080
10-15-19, 06:56
Have not seen Cookie since August so decided to see her today. Started off dfk and then she had me lean against table and she did BBBJ. Next onto to massage with cat bath. Flipped over and she stuck boob in my mouth. So I had boob in mouth, hand on other boob and fingers in both pussy and butt. Did this for a few and flipped her over in doggie. Started in her hoochie coochie and then finished greek.

BigJohn777
10-16-19, 06:16
Anyone has images of the gals at cat? You can message me. Would like to see what I'm getting into before going.

MacDaddyjam
10-16-19, 15:19
Anyone has images of the gals at cat? You can message me. Would like to see what I'm getting into before going.Good luck with that. You know the old saying "she has a great personality " in the world of strippers and ******, this actually goes along way. Just take the dive you won't regret it.

HitNMiss
10-16-19, 15:40
Stopped in this afternoon and I was the only one there. Pepsi, Cookie and Sophia were available. I chose Pepsi again because we have a bit of chemistry going on. After the shower she undressed and started DFK then moved on to BBBJ. I had to stop her because I almost exploded right then and there and I didn't want to do that. She jumped on top and put her breasts in my face all the while I had FIV. I'll tell you she gets hot and wet! She offered BBFS but I passed this time around and went CFS. She gave a great massage afterwards and asked if I was ready for round two when she was done. At my age I just couldn't do it! Damn!

Balllow76
10-20-19, 04:18
Thinking of making the 3 hour drive. All 3 offer BBFS? How much shit will I catch for offering 100 for tip?

Member #6260
10-20-19, 04:57
Thinking of making the 3 hour drive. All 3 offer BBFS? How much shit will I catch for offering 100 for tip?I was there last week and had Sophia. She's AMP gorgeous and really nice. Everything was great. Cover went on mid way though a BJ. When we switched positions several times later on I asked about taking it off she said this is good and jumped back on top. She rode me so fast in CG after that I think I saw smoke! Good experience, but she liked to keep it covered. I've never seen her before so maybe that's why.

HappyDancer
10-20-19, 11:04
Thinking of making the 3 hour drive. All 3 offer BBFS? How much shit will I catch for offering 100 for tip?
I was there last week and had Sophia. She's AMP gorgeous and really nice. Everything was great. Cover went on mid way though a BJ. When we switched positions several times later on I asked about taking it off she said this is good and jumped back on top. She rode me so fast in CG after that I think I saw smoke! Good experience, but she liked to keep it covered. I've never seen her before so maybe that's why.100 is standard. Stick to it unless you're blown away. I'm frequently blown away. Despite the boilerplate responses that 100 is fair (which it is), I challenge anyone to get Tiger-level service anywhere else. Respond and pay accordingly.

From user reports, Sophia is 50/50. The others are 100/0 in favor, IMHO.

HighGuy1979
10-20-19, 11:35
Hoping someone can enlighten me on the prices and avg tip amount don't want to overpay or insult the ladies. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

IOnlyCip
10-20-19, 19:26
100 is standard. Stick to it unless you're blown away. I'm frequently blown away. Despite the boilerplate responses that 100 is fair (which it is), I challenge anyone to get Tiger-level service anywhere else. Respond and pay accordingly.

From user reports, Sophia is 50/50. The others are 100/0 in favor, IMHO.I visited tiger this morning. Did a quick pump and dump (rcg) in the shower followed by a pretty good massage. The main event went about 20 minutes and finished with a second creampie in mish. I like the feel of Sophia's pussy she has a nice snug pussy and gets naturally wet. I'm planning a run to the other spa in the next few days to see what's up there.

HighGuy1979
10-22-19, 20:37
Hey been in town for a week or two, and hadn't had any luck with providers so I figured I'd try the cat spa, after reading the posts about pricing. First off I got Sophia. She was real nice got a good massage before flip. Only hh was available because they were busy. After massage came the flip, wanted. 6 for he and I asked for FS for a bill. She declined so I so after a minute I asked if she would do it for. 120. Then I got it overall good experience but would prefer a provider that is legit and has a decent incall. I would repeat. This place is super convenient, and the two ladies I seen walking around were good looking.

Cleveland Report
10-23-19, 08:22
I have never heard of Tiger only providing HH services for any reason. People drive long distances to go there so it seems quite unfair. Is this something new?

Hey been in town for a week or two, and hadn't had any luck with providers so I figured I'd try the cat spa, after reading the posts about pricing. First off I got Sophia. She was real nice got a good massage before flip. Only hh was available because they were busy. After massage came the flip, wanted. 6 for he and I asked for FS for a bill. She declined so I so after a minute I asked if she would do it for. 120. Then I got it overall good experience but would prefer a provider that is legit and has a decent incall. I would repeat. This place is super convenient, and the two ladies I seen walking around were good looking.

AcyanLovar
10-23-19, 08:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

HitNMiss
10-23-19, 14:40
I have never heard of Tiger only providing HH services for any reason. People drive long distances to go there so it seems quite unfair. Is this something new?They offer half hour for $40 and $60 for the hour. The half hr is an option.

Crism080
10-23-19, 16:49
I have never heard of Tiger only providing HH services for any reason. People drive long distances to go there so it seems quite unfair. Is this something new?I have been going to Tiger since 2012 and only have done hh for $40. I'm sure I have been there at least 100 times in the 8 years.

SlooHands
10-24-19, 06:36
I have been going to Tiger since 2012 and only have done hh for $40. I'm sure I have been there at least 100 times in the 8 years.Yeah, I been going there for yrs & get HH everytime too, works out great since I'm usually there just before 8,girls are nice & clean & I can make it quickly to my next appt for the biz I need to do in the area.

Cleveland Report
10-24-19, 16:16
Even though I have been following this thread for years I have never seen HH. Thanks for filling us in.

Yeah, I been going there for yrs & get HH everytime too, works out great since I'm usually there just before 8,girls are nice & clean & I can make it quickly to my next appt for the biz I need to do in the area.

Lust Manal
10-27-19, 13:20
I always thought it would wonderful to ask them out beyond their spa work. I remember some really wonderful woman. Has anyone ever done this?

IOnlyCip
10-27-19, 19:18
I always thought it would wonderful to ask them out beyond their spa work. I remember some really wonderful woman. Has anyone ever done this?There was a provider at the original Sun Spa that married a doctor that was her client. The name escapes me but I can still somewhat picture her. This was in the day of Rosa and Mikki. Ah! The memories that brings back!

On another note I was in Pittsburgh on Friday and took a run to Kyoto. I don't recall the providers name but nonetheless I enjoyed the visit.

Was looking for the phone number and stumbled onto their facebook! First though on picture was WTF! I would rather see my dripping creampie!

Alanburk
10-27-19, 22:33
Stopped by this afternoon got a new gal t? (short natural chest, little flab), I must be getting old I just couldn't hear. Fine service $4.

HitNMiss
10-28-19, 12:03
Cherry, Tiffany and Sophia. Pepsi and Cookie are on vacation. Had a visit with Cherry. She is well worth the hour drive for me!

IOnlyCip
10-28-19, 20:54
Cherry, Tiffany and Sophia. Pepsi and Cookie are on vacation. Had a visit with Cherry. She is well worth the hour drive for me!Wish they had some new talent, maybe a little younger and few less miles! I visit and do enjoy, but always think there got to be other ladies lisa could get on the hook!

Badboy330
10-29-19, 15:07
Wish they had some new talent, maybe a little younger and few less miles! I visit and do enjoy, but always think there got to be other ladies lisa could get on the hook!That's why I enjoy Sunny. Always fresh and younger talent imo.

IOnlyCip
10-29-19, 21:48
That's why I enjoy Sunny. Always fresh and younger talent imo.Sunny is by far better for younger and attractive. I was in to see Sophia this morning and gave her a nice first load of the day! Does the job, just doesn't have the looks I like. I am pretty sure all the tiger girls are mid 50's. If you look at them in a well lit room, its evident! It's amazing what dim lights do for looks. I guess all in all, it don't matter. My dick can't see and seems to make some decisions I can't control! LOL.

Martin1024
10-30-19, 00:16
Hello everyone. I'm never had an Asian massage before and wanted to see what the girls at Tiger or other parlors in OH looked like before I go. I'm in my early to mid 20's so preferably an Asian who is also young would be preferable. If you could send me a private message with pics of some of your recommendations, that would be great. Thanks!

Tom Mubbles
10-30-19, 06:30
I always thought it would wonderful to ask them out beyond their spa work. I remember some really wonderful woman. Has anyone ever done this?One at Tiger gave me her number several years ago and wanted me to take her to dinner and stay the night in "fancy hotel" but I never pulled the trigger. Probably would have been fun but I wasn't completely sure I trusted her so I passed. A few others have hinted as well but I never took them up on it or pursued it. Maybe one of these days.

Member #6260
10-30-19, 13:26
I've gone on dates and had a massage girl over for the night. It's been mentioned before that these women are from broken homes, lousy backgrounds and I don't think they've ever been shown alot of kindness. I think they enjoy it and I haven't had any complications from it. They can be very sweet and loving when you treat them nicely or just with respect in general.

IOnlyCip
10-31-19, 19:19
My draw was Cherry. First customer of the day. All in all a good time with me leaving a treat in her butt hole! As I was still semi erect I requested an oral cleanup, which was done without hesitation. I truly don't think she has any limits! Ask and receive!

FranklySports
11-01-19, 07:40
My draw was Cherry. First customer of the day. All in all a good time with me leaving a treat in her butt hole! As I was still semi erect I requested an oral cleanup, which was done without hesitation. I truly don't think she has any limits! Ask and receive!You might need to change your user name now.

PhlipPhlop
11-01-19, 17:31
Drew cherry phew. Not a Sophia fan and yikes comes because I met Tiffany, it was brief but she has some mileage. Cherry was good as ever.

Phlip.

DarkSideOfMe
11-02-19, 08:12
One at Tiger gave me her number several years ago and wanted me to take her to dinner and stay the night in "fancy hotel" but I never pulled the trigger. Probably would have been fun but I wasn't completely sure I trusted her so I passed. A few others have hinted as well but I never took them up on it or pursued it. Maybe one of these days.Well I can say from my experience over the years, if you go to a AMP can get her number, take her out for dinner, drinks, Hotel you will have hit a Grand Slam! You will be treated like a king, yes, these girls are broken, bad marriage in China, kids behind, no family here, working all the time, locked to shop. My "game" now is not to go for a massage, but to build relationships with a girl for take out, get a girl out of the massage store she will fuck, do whatever you want, suck your brains out like no USA girl will. Right now I'm running game in Pittsburg, many stores, older woman, have been playing with 4,5 woman having the sex of my life! Only down side, don't fall in love! Drk.

IOnlyCip
11-02-19, 20:13
Well I can say from my experience over the years, if you go to a AMP can get her number, take her out for dinner, drinks, Hotel you will have hit a Grand Slam! You will be treated like a king, yes, these girls are broken, bad marriage in China, kids behind, no family here, working all the time, locked to shop. My "game" now is not to go for a massage, but to build relationships with a girl for take out, get a girl out of the massage store she will fuck, do whatever you want, suck your brains out like no USA girl will. Right now I'm running game in Pittsburg, many stores, older woman, have been playing with 4,5 woman having the sex of my life! Only down side, don't fall in love! Drk.Pick the right ones! I have had success with a few of the good ones. Never go after the wild ones as they present no challenge and have surfed every wave!

FranklySports
11-05-19, 09:11
If the Doc told you you only had 1 visit left before you die. Where would it be and with who?

IOnlyCip
11-05-19, 18:55
I am in Cancun on a business trip and noticed yesterday that there are two super cute Korean woman everywhere I turned! Taking pictures, having drinks, more pictures, bikinis! I approached with caution and my compliments where very well received! Everything is inclusive and I can't buy drinks. I asked if they had left the resort and got a scared no! I made the offer to take them to dinner and drinks and after a little back and forth I gained their trust! They enjoyed dinner and drinks. English very good and really no clue what they do! Certain they are both providers, they say Queens NY. Make a long story short I worked out the details and had them in my room till this morning. Both claim to be spa technicians (nails)! I think not! I licked so much pussy last night that my face is sore and deposited a few loads in those beautiful shaved pussys! Both say they have never been to Ohio and I gladly offered a trip on me. Here is the kicker to the whole thing, it cost me $400 - to spend the night with them and I am hoping to do this the next 3 nights as I depart on Saturday to go home. The hints for money where very light and also well received. I was planning to do some fucking on this trip with a few Latinas. I am staying my course and spending a few extra dollars than the locals would charge but feel I definitely got a good catch. I never give a 10 out of 10, I will give a 9. 5 out of 10.

SlamT
11-06-19, 20:15
If the Doc told you you only had 1 visit left before you die. Where would it be and with who?Assuming the question is limited to mongering, only. .

Since one and only one pick allowed, I'll choose Lisa at Blue Wave in Claymont, Delaware. Have seen her several times: amazing combo of caring and insatiability. Once she knows you, anything goes. BBFS in all her holes, preceded and followed by the best TS and Nuru imaginable. Yeah, I'll go with that choice.

If limited to Warren, I'd say Cherry from Tiger.

Curious what others will say!

Korman23
11-06-19, 20:59
Assuming the question is limited to mongering, only. .

Since one and only one pick allowed, I'll choose Lisa at Blue Wave in Claymont, Delaware. Have seen her several times: amazing combo of caring and insatiability. Once she knows you, anything goes. BBFS in all her holes, preceded and followed by the best TS and Nuru imaginable. Yeah, I'll go with that choice.

If limited to Warren, I'd say Cherry from Tiger.

Curious what others will say!Lisa in DE is flat out amazing and insatiable. You've made an excellent pick there my friend! I am going to assume though that since it was posted here the original poster may have meant in Warren only. In that case I may actually have to say Lisa at Tiger, though I know she doesn't service customers any more, that I know of anyway. She was quite amazing as a provider in my opinion. That should tell you guys how long its been since I've been to Tiger though as she was my last session there. LOL.

SlamT
11-07-19, 01:47
I enjoyed reading Korman23's reply to FranklySports "Last Visit" post. I'm looking forward to reading more responses.

I, too, have a question, but from the other end of the spectrum. Does anyone have first (or second) hand knowledge of someone's first time being at an AMP? I'm sure most of the hounds here lost it in a backseat, on parent's couch, at camp, etc. But maybe someone has an AMP story to share. I'm trying to imagine how I might have (mis) handled that one; would have been WAY over my head, LOL.

Beanes9021
11-07-19, 21:16
If the Doc told you you only had 1 visit left before you die. Where would it be and with who?Shasha formerly from Lucky Haven in Dallas, I think she's moved to Luxury now. This girl is amazing. Mid 20's, small, pretty, and an absolute nympho. She's a must see if you get anywhere near Dallas.

SlooHands
11-08-19, 08:43
Anybody looking for a GREAT time needs to go to Aruba to a little seedy looking town called San Nicolas you can goggle it or Curacao prostitution is legal there & they check the girls for std's regulary. At Curacao there's a place called Campo Alegre where there's 150 girls to choose from.

Here's a review I found https://thewhoremonger.com/campo-alegre-curacao-review/.

You can see more on the USA Sex Guide International site.

Dixon Cider
11-08-19, 12:24
Anybody looking for a GREAT time needs to go to Aruba to a little seedy looking town called San Nicolas you can goggle it or Curacao prostitution is legal there & they check the girls for std's regulary. At Curacao there's a place called Campo Alegre where there's 150 girls to choose from.

Here's a review I found https://thewhoremonger.com/campo-alegre-curacao-review/.

You can see more on the USA Sex Guide International site.Thanks for the heads up on this. I have done plenty of traveling but somehow missed out on this place, I'll be looking into this closer.

RickMann
11-08-19, 13:31

You can see more on the USA Sex Guide International site.Let's stick to Ohio SMH.

DarkSideOfMe
11-09-19, 09:16
Let's stick to Ohio SMH.Been going to "ONE HAPPY ISLAND" for over 40 years! Yes what you are saying is very true, but very dangerous, to go to SN without a guide, go only doing the day time, killed, robbed, drugs," Charlies Bar" is the starting point of the red light, district, many bars, girls to visit. Prices are a little cheaper for a girl in SN, I personally stay downtown for my fun, a little unadvertised bar, hidden in the back streets. " Mommas bar, dance club" behind the Police station, of all places, 15,20, 18/25 year old woman working the bar on weekends, 8,9's, which are bussed in from SN. ! At Momma's $60.00 gets you, your girl of your choice, drink, plus a room next to the bar for a hour of fun! Very safe, locked rooms, main building guard. Tip Momma well, who's always working, behind to bar on weekends and you will be treated like a king, she will give you the best girls! Yes, the girls are tested each month, but most are still covered only. Some go BB / but all fuck well, bust a nut your done, so enjoy the girls, sun, sand, food of Aruba my friend because I have for many years!

DwKnight
11-10-19, 08:57
Visited Tiger asked for Cherry but she was booked. I was introduced to Sophia. Early 30's, very nice naturals, great body, and great service all around. She is an ATF!

SlamT
11-10-19, 23:25
Visited Tiger asked for Cherry but she was booked. I was introduced to Sophia. Early 30's, very nice naturals, great body, and great service all around. She is an ATF!Great to see some new activity on this thread! Sophia is a definite keeper, like you said. Pretty face, great rack and body and pleasantly passionate. I saw her about a year ago sandwiched in between visits to Cherry (there's a fantasy). Both are beautiful and deliver the goods.

I'm visiting Tiger later this week and trying to decide between Cherry, Cookie or Pepsi (I know. Sounds like ordering dessert. Kinda is). I welcome input from the members on who might be most likely to offer up her arse. I've read that Cherry is Greek-friendly. If so, that is something new or was otherwise not available to me previously. I saw a brief glimpse of Cookie once and didn't find her quite as attractive as the Cherry or Sophia, yet I've read some scuttlebutt that the backdoor is open. Pepsi is a bit of an unknown. So I'll leave it to you, gents, to help me decide.

HappyDancer
11-11-19, 15:24
Great to see some new activity on this thread! Sophia is a definite keeper, like you said. Pretty face, great rack and body and pleasantly passionate. I saw her about a year ago sandwiched in between visits to Cherry (there's a fantasy). Both are beautiful and deliver the goods.

I'm visiting Tiger later this week and trying to decide between Cherry, Cookie or Pepsi (I know. Sounds like ordering dessert. Kinda is). I welcome input from the members on who might be most likely to offer up her arse. I've read that Cherry is Greek-friendly. If so, that is something new or was otherwise not available to me previously. I saw a brief glimpse of Cookie once and didn't find her quite as attractive as the Cherry or Sophia, yet I've read some scuttlebutt that the backdoor is open. Pepsi is a bit of an unknown. So I'll leave it to you, gents, to help me decide.I think current lineup is Cherry, Tiffany, Sophia.

Sophia may be most attractive (though I haven't had her in a couple years), but is restrictive. At least with me.

I've only seen who I think is Tiffany in passing and I'm not impressed.

Cherry offers the best performance, by far, but her face is so full of botox and / or makeup that I find it dissuading. She turns down Greek often, though I had it once.

My ATF is Cookie. Her body is on par with Cherry (both have baby damage, but otherwise terrific), but I find her face better. While Cherry offers the far, far superior table shower, Cookie is better back in the room. And Greek is always available, if not demanded.

IOnlyCip
11-11-19, 22:41
I am in Cancun on a business trip and noticed yesterday that there are two super cute Korean woman everywhere I turned! Taking pictures, having drinks, more pictures, bikinis! I approached with caution and my compliments where very well received! Everything is inclusive and I can't buy drinks. I asked if they had left the resort and got a scared no! I made the offer to take them to dinner and drinks and after a little back and forth I gained their trust! They enjoyed dinner and drinks. English very good and really no clue what they do! Certain they are both providers, they say Queens NY. Make a long story short I worked out the details and had them in my room till this morning. Both claim to be spa technicians (nails)! I think not! I licked so much pussy last night that my face is sore and deposited a few loads in those beautiful shaved pussys! Both say they have never been to Ohio and I gladly offered a trip on me. Here is the kicker to the whole thing, it cost me $400 - to spend the night with them and I am hoping to do this the next 3 nights as I depart on Saturday to go home. The hints for money where very light and also well received. I was planning to do some fucking on this trip with a few Latinas. I am staying my course and spending a few extra dollars than the locals would charge but feel I definitely got a good catch. I never give a 10 out of 10, I will give a 9. 5 out of 10.Returned home Saturday. Got to the bottom of these two ladies. Kaylah is a nail tech. Misa does work massage parlors, says no full service and I call bs on that. She sucks and fucks like a champ. Kaylah is a nail tech and is nothing short of incredible! I had one night with both of them and the rest of the week was spent with Kaylah. I will be making plans in the near future to see the fine lady again!

Back to Ohio, plan on hitting warren tomorrow. Going to see what Sun has to offer. Not interested in Tiger at the moment.

Lisa needs to make some updates!

SlamT
11-12-19, 13:41
I think current lineup is Cherry, Tiffany, Sophia.

Sophia may be most attractive (though I haven't had her in a couple years), but is restrictive. At least with me.

Cherry offers the best performance, by far, but her face is so full of botox and / or makeup that I find it dissuading. She turns down Greek often, though I had it once.

My ATF is Cookie. Her body is on par with Cherry (both have baby damage, but otherwise terrific), but I find her face better. While Cherry offers the far, far superior table shower, Cookie is better back in the room. And Greek is always available, if not demanded.Happy D,

Thanks for additional insight on the ladies of the big cat. Had never noticed Cherry's baby damage. Can't be that much. I will agree that her youthful appear is helped by Botox or similar. Not grotesque, by any means, but discernible.

I'm left with more questions than answers; sounds like if I really want Greek I need to choose Cookie (assuming still there). I'll let everyone know after my visit on Thursday. Thanks!

IOnlyCip
11-12-19, 23:57
I think current lineup is Cherry, Tiffany, Sophia.

My ATF is Cookie. Her body is on par with Cherry (both have baby damage, but otherwise terrific), but I find her face better. While Cherry offers the far, far superior table shower, Cookie is better back in the room. And Greek is always available, if not demanded.Never noticed and stretch marks on Cherry and in all the conversations we have had there was never mention of a child. I may be wrong and certainly no big deal. Cookie has definitely had a baby or two. She walked me outside late one night last summer and is really chill and just in general a nice personality.

HappyDancer
11-13-19, 00:36
Never noticed and stretch marks on Cherry and in all the conversations we have had there was never mention of a child. I may be wrong and certainly no big deal. Cookie has definitely had a baby or two. She walked me outside late one night last summer and is really chill and just in general a nice personality.IDK about stretch marks, but it's definitely loose, baggy skin. Most noticeable when she's bent over and it hangs freely. Could just be old age, I imagine. But like you said, not a big deal and certainly not a deal breaker.

Mister Hank
11-17-19, 17:34
Anyone know if there is anything new coming up in the Tiger lineup? Know when cookie might be back? Thanks.

TrialWarrior
11-17-19, 20:28
Was there in Warren recently and did a peak in both locations. Here is what I feel it's more becoming mechanical and they just want to somehow get the large bills and rest everything works like a machine. There is no uniqueness which make you wanting to go back and try. Though some of them will do good massage rest of the options are standard template. I felt like other AMPs in some of cities at least will give some good experience and uniqueness so that you won't feel mechanical.

Big Cat is veterans place with Sophie stands out lookwise (better among others) but that place has to have something new to attract people especially if someone is driving there all the way. Sun is full of youth and enthusiasm and felt more hygienic starting from Shower, Sauna etc.

Bottom line ready to loose some big fat bills if you visiting and you get same exact standard menu irrespective of location or person. BTW something happened during visit in one of them, someone entered the facility and shouted something starting with Wa. ' where the girl got little panicked which made the shit out of me and felt someone entered with a warrant. God it was funny and scary.

Keep Safe!

TrialWarrior
11-18-19, 18:38
Visited Warren and felt everything is so mechanical out there irrespective of Big Cat or Sunny. All these ladies needed a big fat bill and test everything is same template. Some of them good massage though. But you won't find any unique experience which you will get in AMP which make you to go back.

Having said that. Sunny is lot cleaner and hygiene with young associates and like someone mentioned Big cat need something new to sustain. Felt bored after one visit to each of them since there is nothing surprising and everything is just standard procedure.

When I was in one of them someone just entered with a loudmouth and said 'Wallet' it got scared the shit out of me and felt it as 'Warrant' eve the girl got scared LOL.

Keep safe and visit with a big fat check, after all it's all mechanical.

PhlipPhlop
11-19-19, 10:29
Was there in Warren recently and did a peak in both locations. Here is what I feel it's more becoming mechanical and they just want to somehow get the large bills and rest everything works like a machine. There is no uniqueness which make you wanting to go back and try. Though some of them will do good massage rest of the options are standard template. I felt like other AMPs in some of cities at least will give some good experience and uniqueness so that you won't feel mechanical.

Big Cat is veterans place with Sophie stands out lookwise (better among others) but that place has to have something new to attract people especially if someone is driving there all the way. Sun is full of youth and enthusiasm and felt more hygienic starting from Shower, Sauna etc.

Bottom line ready to loose some big fat bills if you visiting and you get same exact standard menu irrespective of location or person. BTW something happened during visit in one of them, someone entered the facility and shouted something starting with Wa. ' where the girl got little panicked which made the shit out of me and felt someone entered with a warrant. God it was funny and scary.

Keep Safe!My "big fat bill" always gets me nothing but uniqueness, depending on my mood. Possible it was first visit nerves on there part but repeated visits, if there is a rapport, generally leads to everything except mechanical. As far as hygiene, I personally have never experienced anything unpleasant, ever. What do you consider " big fat bills" ? Maybe you are not offering the standard generosity. Try again, develope a rapport, and see what happens. If not good, the wait there is generally too long anyway.

Phlip.

HappyDancer
11-19-19, 11:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HitNMiss
11-19-19, 12:43
Visited Warren and felt everything is so mechanical out there irrespective of Big Cat or Sunny. All these ladies needed a big fat bill and test everything is same template. Some of them good massage though. But you won't find any unique experience which you will get in AMP which make you to go back.

Having said that. Sunny is lot cleaner and hygiene with young associates and like someone mentioned Big cat need something new to sustain. Felt bored after one visit to each of them since there is nothing surprising and everything is just standard procedure.

When I was in one of them someone just entered with a loudmouth and said 'Wallet' it got scared the shit out of me and felt it as 'Warrant' eve the girl got scared LOL.

Keep safe and visit with a big fat check, after all it's all mechanical.Never had a problem at either place with hygiene. Never had a bad time yet and I have been going there for many years.

SlamT
11-20-19, 22:27
Almost a week late in writing this review, but better than never writing it!

Visited the "Big Cat" on a Friday night, on my way out of Ohio. It's become somewhat of an annual rite for past few several years, paying a Holiday visit to Cherry. I think we can all agree that it's officially the holiday season!

Being with Cherry is like catching up with a passionate lover you haven't seen in a while. You already know it's going to be great. She looked very much like the Cherry I remembered: petite, long-haired Korean beauty with a killer (enhanced) C / D rack and luscious pink nips made to suckle a traveling monger. Nice pink labia, too, always fresh and kissable with a tiny quarter-sized patch of closely trimmed fur. Yummy!

As others have written, her TS skills are not to be missed. She knows how to have fun and makes it a great time for both. As evidence, I offer this mention-worthy moment. While I was laying on my back, soaped up from head to toe, from out of nowhere, in a single motion she douses a bucket of warm water on my already-at-attention soldier and takes me in her mouth. We're both still warm and sudsy from the nuru that preceded, yet I'm now getting one of the best blowjobs of my life. Bareback, of course.

After a short stay in the sauna, Cherry leads me back to the room and I can hardly wait. We usually start with massage – either her or me – but on this night we skipped the formalities. I laid her sideways on the table and spread her legs apart. I love going down on her; one of my all-time favorite things to do! After I'd had my fill, I stood over her and began an extended standing mish, again bareback. This is one of the only providers I know with whom I'll do these things with uncovered.

Told her in the shower that I wanted her ass tonight (something others have reported possible but which I had not experienced). I reached into my coat pocket for a bottle of lube I'd brought and began to grease her asshole and my cock. She said "oh, baby, I have ass of a baby. " Had to laugh! She of course meant "take it easy", which I did to a point. She was squirming and somewhat resisting my exploration of her pooper. Eventually, I managed halfway inside with gentle sighs and the occasional "take it out now. " When I was ready, I did. Wiped it off with a towel and traded places on the table. She gave me a further wipe down before blowing my horn with deep strokes falling at back of her throat and some twisty tongue thrown in for good measure. I almost blew but held on long enough for her to mount me. Felt so damned good I could hardly stand it. I stopped her just in the nick of time and rose to my feet while she laid there. I placed my cock in her mouth an unleased a jizz torrent. She took it all, but ultimately spat it into a towel. That's ok though, reason enough to return next time and break down another barrier.

Sum it up by saying that I'd read the recent comments in Warren forum about Tiger losing its edge, not being as clean as Sunny (which is wholly untrue), having the same talent (sustained) and just not being the experience it once was. I would offer a different point of view: if it ain't broke, don't f*ck with it. Very clearly, Cherry is not 25 years old. Probably closer to 50, but you'd never know it. Not with that face and body, and certainly not by her enthusiasm and sexual gymnastic abilities. Honestly, I think it would be a real blow to lose her, and I hope MMS Lisa never allows that to happen. As always, if you need further debrief, feel free to PM. Happy Holiday mongering!

AlSmits346
11-20-19, 23:08
Anyone know the current lineup at tiger?

Got a sweet tooth only a cookie can satisfy.

SlamT
11-20-19, 23:47

Got a sweet tooth only a cookie can satisfy.Current lineup features the venerable Cherry and Sophia, and the newer Tiffany. Cookie is out on vacation; not sure when returning. Can always call and ask.

Crism080
11-21-19, 07:10

Got a sweet tooth only a cookie can satisfy.No sugar for you then as she is off for a few weeks.

AlSmits346
11-21-19, 10:16
Current lineup features the venerable Cherry and Sophia, and the newer Tiffany. Cookie is out on vacation; not sure when returning. Can always call and ask.Thanks. How's Tiffany? Experience / looks etc. I don't see much about her.

OhioHunter
11-21-19, 13:11
Thanks. How's Tiffany? Experience / looks etc. I don't see much about her.Look further back, there is Tiffany talk. Face looks a little rough, kind of old, but I'd repeat with her if Cherry and Sophia are busy. Definitely third in the lineup but good enough.

SlamT
11-21-19, 14:53
Thanks. How's Tiffany? Experience / looks etc. I don't see much about her.I agree with OhioHunter; there are several brief mentions of Tiffany here including one from 11-11 by HappyDancer. On my recent visit to Tiger, I was introduced to Tiffany and was also left with a meh impression. She would, as OhioHunter expressed, be the third choice behind Cherry and Sophia. I can't comment on the vacationing Cookie as I've never had the pleasure.

My impressions of Tiffany are that she is a bit younger and less busty than Cherry or Sophia. She has a flatter face than Cherry and blonde and red highlights in her dark hair. She was wearing a red plaid schoolgirl-ish uniform.

For those with access, there is also a detailed review of Tiffany appearing in the RM board on 10-28. The reviewer is an experienced monger who has visited Sunny and Tiger several times. He reports having an excellent experience with Tiffany. He described her age between 36 and 40, her breasts as B-cup, her lady bits shaved. He indulged in an enjoyable TS and sauna followed by BBBJ, 69, CFS. He indicated that BBFS was offered.

AlSmits346
11-21-19, 15:22
Look further back, there is Tiffany talk. Face looks a little rough, kind of old, but I'd repeat with her if Cherry and Sophia are busy. Definitely third in the lineup but good enough.Just curious, do they go out of country when they go on vacation?

IOnlyCip
11-21-19, 23:31
I agree with OhioHunter; there are several brief mentions of Tiffany here including one from 11-11 by HappyDancer. On my recent visit to Tiger, I was introduced to Tiffany and was also left with a meh impression. She would, as OhioHunter expressed, be the third choice behind Cherry and Sophia. I can't comment on the vacationing Cookie as I've never had the pleasure.

My impressions of Tiffany are that she is a bit younger and less busty than Cherry or Sophia. She has a flatter face than Cherry and blonde and red highlights in her dark hair. She was wearing a red plaid schoolgirl-ish uniform.

For those with access, there is also a detailed review of Tiffany appearing in the RM board on 10-28. The reviewer is an experienced monger who has visited Sunny and Tiger several times. He reports having an excellent experience with Tiffany. He described her age between 36 and 40, her breasts as B-cup, her lady bits shaved. He indulged in an enjoyable TS and sauna followed by BBBJ, 69, CFS. He indicated that BBFS was offered.Tiffany,

Mid 50's to late 50's.

Not attractive.

Service, all is offered.

Attitude, friendly enough.

Look, maybe some plastic surgery botched.

I will say this is the worst time in Warren that I have witnessed. Same girls, same service and zero improvements.

I always feel disappointed when I stoop to the service just because there is nothing else better around. I am fortunate in my line of work to travel frequently and visit many great places. Sad enough to say, this at one point was my favorite place to hobby. It's almost time to band together and step back from the spas to get the point across that we want different, new and younger providers. Lisa often says business is off, slow and inconsistent. Get new attractive talent and the customers will show the love. Just venting, these beat up 60 year old pussies just aren't doing it for me anymore.

HappyDancer
11-22-19, 09:35
Tiffany,

Mid 50's to late 50's.

Not attractive.

Service, all is offered.

I will say this is the worst time in Warren that I have witnessed. Same girls, same service and zero improvements.

I always feel disappointed when I stoop to the service just because there is nothing else better around. I am fortunate in my line of work to travel frequently and visit many great places. Sad enough to say, this at one point was my favorite place to hobby. It's almost time to band together and step back from the spas to get the point across that we want different, new and younger providers. Lisa often says business is off, slow and inconsistent. Get new attractive talent and the customers will show the love. Just venting, these beat up 60 year old pussies just aren't doing it for me anymore.Not sure how we universally went from Tiger being heaven on earth to measured disappointment and moaning from two users in the same week.

I have no AMP experience outside of Warren, but I have read repeatedly that Tiger spoils anyone that walks through their doors. The costs are lower, and more is offered at Tiger than anywhere else, allegedly.

OhioHunter
11-22-19, 10:20
Just curious, do they go out of country when they go on vacation?It depends on what kind of vacation. They typically have short ones, a month or two, and long ones, several months. For short ones, they usually go to New York City, for long ones, they go back home to Korea.

TrialWarrior
11-22-19, 10:32
Tiffany,

Mid 50's to late 50's.

Not attractive.

Service, all is offered.

I always feel disappointed when I stoop to the service just because there is nothing else better around. I am fortunate in my line of work to travel frequently and visit many great places. Sad enough to say, this at one point was my favorite place to hobby. It's almost time to band together and step back from the spas to get the point across that we want different, new and younger providers. Lisa often says business is off, slow and inconsistent. Get new attractive talent and the customers will show the love. Just venting, these beat up 60 year old pussies just aren't doing it for me anymore.Totally agree with you kind of same template every time and you will feel like never to go back.

Kyle6002
11-22-19, 20:23
At one time there were a dozen or so spas in the area.

Then came the interweb and interweb reading religious nuts, which begot the Busts.

Now we're down to three.

Torchkit
11-22-19, 20:39
At one time there were a dozen or so spas in the area.

Then came the interweb and interweb reading religious nuts, which begot the Busts.

Now we're down to three.Three? Tiger, Sun, and. Who am I missing?

RaiderKid24
11-23-19, 01:48
Three? Tiger, Sun, and. Who am I missing?Believe 76 ia back up and running under a different name.

SlooHands
11-23-19, 08:10
Not sure how we universally went from Tiger being heaven on earth to measured disappointment and moaning from two users in the same week.

I have no AMP experience outside of Warren, but I have read repeatedly that Tiger spoils anyone that walks through their doors. The costs are lower, and more is offered at Tiger than anywhere else, allegedly.I'll bet if he tried STG a few times he'd have a different story!

DarkSideOfMe
11-23-19, 10:39
So much on Tiger, Sun, old, fatty, mechanical, boring, high price, clean, dirty, cry cry, what are we going to do when we have nothing in Warren? Stay home with our wife? Of course not, enjoy, use it, abuse it, get whatever you need from them, one day they may all be gone, Pittsburgh has lost 5,6 my favs. In the last few weeks? Then what are we going to cry about? (Brows, black, gold) We all like to fuck 10's, young, sexy, half the money girls, but it's not happening now. When was the last time you had, saw, a girl in a shop in her 20's, 30's, long time Ill bet! Enjoy!

Torchkit
11-23-19, 13:08
Believe 76 ia back up and running under a different name.Oh yeah. I don't consider them in Warren, so I didn't think about it.

HitNMiss
11-23-19, 13:11
Cherry was as good as ever this morning. She told me she would be there until February and then back to Korea for 5 months. I can tell she is homesick so treat her right. Cherry, Sophia and Tiffany is the lineup for now. Pepsi comes back next month.

As far as the complaints about the Warren Spas consider your self very lucky compared to the horrible experience I had yesterday in Erie at Totally You Spa. Pm if you want to know why.

Mister Hank
11-24-19, 11:54
Recent time at the Big Cat has been all good. The Cherry experience is outstanding as always. And a twirl with Tiffany was also solid. Tiffany may not be Cookie or Cherry. But the body is good, menu is open, and skills are solid. Not sure what all the fuss is about. I loves me what the Tiger has going on.

IOnlyCip
11-27-19, 18:40
Was first in the door this morning. Good slip and slide. Did some pretty good cg and rcg during the shower. Back to the room and straight to business. I ask for a long slow bake back blow job and got what was asked for. Managed to do the entire session with zero massage. Had cg, rcg, mish and doggie. I did play with her asshole while in doggie and it was offered for the taking. Decided to flip back to mish with legs pinned over her head and pound that pussy as hard as I could till I shot a nice deep load in her. I ran over on time and got no massage which was fine with me.

I know I'm a complainer and the pussy in warren is good. I have fucked some of these ladies maybe upwards of 100 times. Always hope for some newer models and will relish the day when some new blood shows up!

Neostud
11-28-19, 18:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Rockkiller123
11-28-19, 19:36
I'm coming from Akron and I'm looking into going to the big cat for the first time but I'm not sure as to how much to bring to take care of the damage. Looking through reviews I've seen Cherry is one of the best to take some Greek.

HappyDancer
11-28-19, 21:18
[Q
I'm coming from Akron and I'm looking into going to the big cat for the first time but I'm not sure as to how much to bring to take care of the damage. Looking through reviews I've seen Cherry is one of the best to take some Greek.$60 house $100 girl. Tipping is discouraged but I normally do $20 or $40 extra.

SlamT
11-29-19, 02:09
I'm coming from Akron and I'm looking into going to the big cat for the first time but I'm not sure as to how much to bring to take care of the damage. Looking through reviews I've seen Cherry is one of the best to take some Greek.NO guarantee of Greek with Cherry. Cookie will be back sometime soon; you stand a much better chance with her.

As for donation: . 6 house + (no less than) 1. 4. PM with any questions.

HitNMiss
11-29-19, 07:22
Was first in the door this morning. Good slip and slide. Did some pretty good cg and rcg during the shower. Back to the room and straight to business. I ask for a long slow bake back blow job and got what was asked for. Managed to do the entire session with zero massage. Had cg, rcg, mish and doggie. I did play with her asshole while in doggie and it was offered for the taking. Decided to flip back to mish with legs pinned over her head and pound that pussy as hard as I could till I shot a nice deep load in her. I ran over on time and got no massage which was fine with me.

I know I'm a complainer and the pussy in Warren is good. I have fucked some of these ladies maybe upwards of 100 times. Always hope for some newer models and will relish the day when some new blood shows up.

You sir have a very good imagination. Yes I'm bitching, but you just rub me the wrong way. I can't take you seriously and I don't believe a word you type. Mod feel free to erase my post if I'm out of line, I'm just airing my views here. Your stories certainly are entertaining.Yes this guy has a line of BS especially when it come to Erie reviews!

DarkSideOfMe
11-29-19, 08:35
Please be kind, I know its hard sometimes to set here read BS, over truth, entertaining stories, but you know, one can end up like me if you express your true feelings?

IOnlyCip
11-29-19, 15:31
Went to tiger this morning and paid a visit to Sophia. Nice shower with some body slide, back to the room and went right to the main event in multiple positions. I did enjoy myself and left a nice topping on her pie.

I asked Lisa if she has plans on adding to the line up and she did take the time to explain the issue with girls getting license to work in the city. Conversation made sense and I now better understand why things are the way they are!

IOnlyCip
11-29-19, 23:39
Please be kind, I know its hard sometimes to set here read BS, over truth, entertaining stories, but you know, one can end up like me if you express your true feelings?Never sweat the haters! As you know better than anyone Dark, this hobby is a game and you either play it well or you should stay home. I have been very fortunate to be lucky in several ways in my life. I work in the pharmaceutical field and spend a lot of time traveling. In an average week I visit spas or providers at least 4 times. I'm not cheap and tend to be very generous with the company I keep. I get what I want because I carry myself well, am physically fit and confident. I do have direct contact numbers for the house mamas and some of the masseuses we see. I'm not saying that some of this forums authors are posers, I'm saying there is a lot of jealousy to guys that play the game well. Obviously I take care of myself, in most cases prefer to go bareback, I have literally shot pounds of cum in the warren spas mostly inside of the providers. I estimate that I have fucked over 1000 woman and hope to fuck 1000 more. If some of the other posters don't like what I say, ignore me! There are quite a few here that I share messages with. There are certainly no exaggerations or BS parts of my stories. The only thing I normally don't share is what I tip the ladies. If I'm treated well, I tip beyond standard. If I get poor service, I have walked out of places with no tipping at all. There are places that I hand over 100% fee and tip before I start and others I refuse to cough up a nickle tip till it is earned. I don't hate on anyone in this game but find it laughable when they don't understand one simple thing YMMV! I'm sure if I visit a few of your favorites, I may not click with them and may not have the same feeling or result! Not your fault for the positive you made. Its chemistry or the lack of that will dictate the outcome. If anyone wants to direct their negativity at me, please save your breath! That's not what I am here for!

Bb1312
11-30-19, 03:20
"No less than 1. 4" They are ripping you off and you agreeing to it is raising the standard at the same time. I guarantee I've got the same service as you for my 100 that you did for your 140. Two months from now they are going to want 160 out of everyone then people will start paying that then 4 months later they will want 180 tip from everyone and it's going to keep going and going. It's a shame really.

NO guarantee of Greek with Cherry. Cookie will be back sometime soon; you stand a much better chance with her.

As for donation: . 6 house + (no less than) 1. 4. PM with any questions.

SlooHands
11-30-19, 07:05
"No less than 1. 4" They are ripping you off and you agreeing to it is raising the standard at the same time. I guarantee I've got the same service as you for my 100 that you did for your 140. Two months from now they are going to want 160 out of everyone then people will start paying that then 4 months later they will want 180 tip from everyone and it's going to keep going and going. It's a shame really.They want 160+ house here in Toledo, thanks to people tipping, I always pay 100 + house at Tiger,once in a while a new girl wants more don't pay extra!

TrialWarrior
11-30-19, 09:17
They want 160+ house here in Toledo, thanks to people tipping, I always pay 100 + house at Tiger,once in a while a new girl wants more don't pay extra!Yes it's getting insane, totally agree they do good job and treat you like a king etc. But everything has a price and people have to respect it. They are showing attitude with this insane culture of overpaying.

ItsAllFun
11-30-19, 14:24
[Deleted by Admin]

IOnlyCip
11-30-19, 16:55
I always take $200 in with me and normally leave with $0, if I get what I want. No changing that for me, Lisa has said there are a lot of cheap skates that frequent the place. If I'm at a place that pushes using covers, I will reach into my pocket a little deeper to change that. Telling others what they should pay is ridiculous, we are all adults and make our own decisions in life.

Kyle6002
11-30-19, 19:22
... I work in the pharmaceutical field and spend a lot of time traveling. In an average week I visit spas or providers at least 4 times. I'm not cheap and tend to be very generous with the company I keep...Well, it's nice to know the exorbitant prices we pay for prescription drugs is going to a worthy cause, LOL.

Kyle6002
11-30-19, 19:35
...in most cases prefer to go bareback...Don't you have any concerns about catching a disease, like, maybe Aids or something?

ScratchDent
11-30-19, 21:17
Agree with about everything here. Maybe CIP you could suggest a good AMP / massuse / provider for the Cleveland area that's decent looking and doesn't mind a bare ride. Going to be traveling there a bit more for work. Also planning on swinging by Akron and making a deposit in jasmine HA.

Never sweat the haters! As you know better than anyone Dark, this hobby is a game and you either play it well or you should stay home. I have been very fortunate to be lucky in several ways in my life. I work in the pharmaceutical field and spend a lot of time traveling. In an average week I visit spas or providers at least 4 times. I'm not cheap and tend to be very generous with the company I keep. I get what I want because I carry myself well, am physically fit and confident. I do have direct contact numbers for the house mamas and some of the masseuses we see. I'm not saying that some of this forums authors are posers, I'm saying there is a lot of jealousy to guys that play the game well. Obviously I take care of myself, in most cases prefer to go bareback, I have literally shot pounds of cum in the warren spas mostly inside of the providers. I estimate that I have fucked over 1000 woman and hope to fuck 1000 more. If some of the other posters don't like what I say, ignore me! There are quite a few here that I share messages with. There are certainly no exaggerations or BS parts of my stories. The only thing I normally don't share is what I tip the ladies. If I'm treated well, I tip beyond standard. If I get poor service, I have walked out of places with no tipping at all. There are places that I hand over 100% fee and tip before I start and others I refuse to cough up a nickle tip till it is earned. I don't hate on anyone in this game but find it laughable when they don't understand one simple thing YMMV! I'm sure if I visit a few of your favorites, I may not click with them and may not have the same feeling or result! Not your fault for the positive you made. Its chemistry or the lack of that will dictate the outcome. If anyone wants to direct their negativity at me, please save your breath! That's not what I am here for!

HappyDancer
11-30-19, 21:37
Don't you have any concerns about catching a disease, like, maybe Aids or something?Not that it changes anything, but there was talk here that the girls are on PrEP. I know if I were in their shoes, I would be.

IOnlyCip
11-30-19, 21:38
Don't you have any concerns about catching a disease, like, maybe Aids or something?I get a full panel every 60 days. A very big misconception in bare back sex is that a man will get Hiv / Aids thru penatative sex, vaginal or anal. Very low percentage of transition. Now if I where getting railed in the ass by a carrier of hiv or aids, whole different story. I did get burned in Warren about 8 months back with chlamydia. In short, I knew exactly who and when. I got a script and was clear 7 days later. I hope we all get tested and avoid a local health catastrophe. One other thing that I do is drink a ton of water and always piss immediately after sex. Flushes the pipes and the alcohol does help with viral or bacterial transition to the surrounding areas. If a provider looks ill, has sores or uses needles I won't bother with them and will walk away.

And drug prices are high because of or government and greedy corporate executives!

Asmoth
12-01-19, 02:29
So I drive out to tiger today from my home stomping grounds of Cleveland as I was disappointed with the selection on the STG and Eb sites.

Be careful when you pull into the lot too as there is a yellow cat that seems to live there and it was in the parking lot and ran for the door when I walked up. Friendly cat and I asked the woman I saw and she said it was hers.

Anyways, get let in, pay the old woman the sixty. Get undressed in the room and a woman with a killer body but jacked up face from either Botox or plastic surgery came in. Said her name was Kim.

Table shower, sauna and then back to the room for a decent massage.

After massage she asked me if wanted to have fun, I said yes and everything, she tried to hit me up for 140, probably due to the bad habits criticized earlier in this thread of people overpaying the cattle, but I digress.

Told her no, only had $. 00 and she accepted, blowjob and put on condom with mouth, then she laid down and I pounded it mish till I busted in the bag, fun trip, wish it didn't take a fucking hour to get there and back but no major complaints.

Corleone69
12-02-19, 12:53
So if I nut in 15 minutes should I still tip $100? Or what.

Tonto Monger
12-02-19, 22:27
So if I nut in 15 minutes should I still tip $100? Or what.Yes. You tip the lady whether you blow in 2 minutes or 60 minutes.

While we are on the subject of tipping, I visited with Cherry in the last week and she tried to tell me the fee was $120, after I paid her the customary $100. On top of that, this was a lackluster, mechanical, meh, type of session and not the usual Cherry performance. My opinion is that she was testing the waters because some of you guys are tipping above $100 and driving up the cost. I've been going to Warren spas regularly since the mid-90's, and know Cherry pretty well. As in, I have her personal cell phone number and other personal info, so I was stunned when she tried to upsell me.

Pay what you like of course, but as a reminder, the fee is $100 for great service. Pay more and you're just throwing money away.

Tonto.

HappyDancer
12-03-19, 00:16
Pay what you like of course, but as a reminder, the fee is $100 for great service. Except when it's not. I've had off days with Cherry, too.

HitNMiss
12-04-19, 03:51
So if I nut in 15 minutes should I still tip $100? Or what.You have to tip first before you get any nutting my friend. And they sure aren't going to offer you any refunds for early cummers!

HappyDancer
12-04-19, 15:41
You have to tip first before you get any nutting my friend.Not true at all.

Member #6260
12-04-19, 18:04
You have to tip first before you get any nutting my friend. And they sure aren't going to offer you any refunds for early cummers!Everytime I've been there we do what we do and then a decent massage follows. They've always tested the waters for signs of life. And if I could manage they've all been willing and seemingly excited about a second round within the hour. I think maybe they're pleased they turn you on enough for a 2nd shot.

Mister Hank
12-04-19, 20:13
Everytime I've been there we do what we do and then a decent massage follows. They've always tested the waters for signs of life. And if I could manage they've all been willing and seemingly excited about a second round within the hour. I think maybe they're pleased they turn you on enough for a 2nd shot.So I agree that I never prepay. But the question is do you tip more for the double shot? Are you paying by time or paying by the shot? So. If you go 90 minutes and two shots. What should the tip be?

HappyDancer
12-04-19, 20:42
So I agree that I never prepay. But the question is do you tip more for the double shot? Are you paying by time or paying by the shot? So. If you go 90 minutes and two shots. What should the tip be?You're paying for the hour. You can sit there and play chess, you can fuck like rabbits. It's the same $100.

If you want 90 minutes, tell them ahead of time, because she's going to push you out at 60.

HitNMiss
12-05-19, 09:26
Not true at all.This women are not going to have sex with a newbie unless they tip first. Probably been at this longer than you are old. Just trying to help a person that has 1 post.

HappyDancer
12-05-19, 22:46
This women are not going to have sex with a newbie unless they tip first. Probably been at this longer than you are old. Just trying to help a person that has 1 post.Congratulations?

I've been a first-timer to spas, played, and tipped afterwards. They never even asked beforehand.

DarkSideOfMe
12-10-19, 09:30
Congratulations?

I've been a first-timer to spas, played, and tipped afterwards. They never even asked beforehand.A lot depends on you, how you look, carry yourself, act, talk, make them feel at ease, the vib they get from you when you walk in the door. I know many think not, but I differ, first impression, only once?

PipeFighter94
12-11-19, 12:13
Going to have some time and money on my hands and was wondering what the line ups are at Tiger and Sunny at the moment?

OhioHunter
12-11-19, 21:33
Going to have some time and money on my hands and was wondering what the line ups are at Tiger and Sunny at the moment?I don't know about Sunny, but yesterday at Tiger was Sophia, Tiffany, and Cherry.

Korman23
12-13-19, 01:35
I don't know about Sunny, but yesterday at Tiger was Sophia, Tiffany, and Cherry.Has anyone heard anything about when Cookie will return?

SlamT
12-13-19, 02:51
I don't know about Sunny, but yesterday at Tiger was Sophia, Tiffany, and Cherry.I recall from my recent visit that Cookie would be returning before end of year, but that could change. I'd suggest calling the AMP directly and asking MMS Lisa when cookie will be returning. My experience has been that MMS will tell you the current lineup and honestly answer the question about when a particular masseuse will return to work.

Crism080
12-13-19, 07:21
Has anyone heard anything about when Cookie will return?She went back to Korea to spend time with baby. Be back in 2 months for 2 months.

Korman23
12-13-19, 10:30
Thanks for the replies gentlemen. I am not often in the area as I am about 5 hours away but sometimes work will bring me close (within an hour) so I like to keep in mind who could be there if I get to arrange a trip.

IOnlyCip
12-13-19, 11:38
She went back to Korea to spend time with baby. Be back in 2 months for 2 months.I know factually that she doesn't have a baby! Not sure what rumor mill started that one. Do you know Cookies age? If so, you know she's well beyond child bearing age!

MisterJao
12-14-19, 06:30
I know factually that she doesn't have a baby! Not sure what rumor mill started that one. Do you know Cookies age? If so, you know she's well beyond child bearing age!

Well, I know two things:

1) Some women have children well into their 40's. It's risky, but it happens. My step-mother did it at 45. That said, I don't recall Cookie ever being gone long enough to carry full-term without it showing on the job. Besides, these women have some sort of birth control or permanent solution going on. It's pretty much a requirement in this business (especially when you routinely offer bare-back like the Tiger ladies do). Still, accidents can happen, even to a woman in her 40's.

2) Stretch marks are evidence of either a baby or serious weight loss and, while I can't imagine Cookie was ever obese, her tummy does show signs of one or the other.

Conclusion: Cookie had at least one kid ... years ago, and no longer a baby ... and still goes back to visit her child and other family / friends.

As for when she is returning, I saw her the day before she left, and she told me "See you next year." When? Probably late January or early February, as best as I could tell.

MisterJao
12-14-19, 06:51
What I'd like to know is, when is Pepsi returning? She left before I ever got the opportunity to indulge, and I thought someone said she would be back in early December, if not sooner.

IOnlyCip
12-14-19, 13:03
Well, I know two things:

1) Some women have children well into their 40's. It's risky, but it happens. My step-mother did it at 45. That said, I don't recall Cookie ever being gone long enough to carry full-term without it showing on the job. Besides, these women have some sort of birth control or permanent solution going on. It's pretty much a requirement in this business (especially when you routinely offer bare-back like the Tiger ladies do). Still, accidents can happen, even to a woman in her 40's.

2) Stretch marks are evidence of either a baby or serious weight loss and, while I can't imagine Cookie was ever obese, her tummy does show signs of one or the other.

Conclusion: Cookie had at least one kid ... years ago, and no longer a baby ... and still goes back to visit her child and other family / friends.

As for when she is returning, I saw her the day before she left, and she told me "See you next year." When? Probably late January or early February, as best as I could tell.As I recall the baby is mid 20's and married!

Pete4444
12-14-19, 21:10
Is tiger rate still $. 6? Thanks in advance.

Tonto Monger
12-14-19, 22:13
Is tiger rate still $. 6? Thanks in advance.Sixty dollars house fee, plus one hundred dollar tip will get you what you want. Don't let them try to upsell you that the tip is now one hundred-twenty or more.

I hate that "secret code" bullshit.

IOnlyCip
12-14-19, 23:42
Is tiger rate still $. 6? Thanks in advance.MMS Lisa said they will be $60 + $140 first of the year. I have always given that for a quality visit, so its nothing new for me.

I hate to see the stance some of you gents take with the price of gas. It goes up, you still buy it. No different than pussy, if it the only pussy you can get, you will pay the fee. What's the options? Very few and not the care you get at the spa! Pay what they want! It's a business and they are entitled to make a buck. I have a feeling the hold out won't last long.

Crism080
12-15-19, 08:22
Is tiger rate still $. 6? Thanks in advance.If you want hour. HH is $40.

Pete4444
12-15-19, 17:22
Sixty dollars house fee, plus one hundred dollar tip will get you what you want. Don't let them try to upsell you that the tip is now one hundred-twenty or more.

I hate that "secret code" bullshit.Thank you. Is Cherry that enjoys rimming?

Tonto Monger
12-15-19, 19:23
Thank you. Is Cherry that enjoys rimming?Like your butthole is an ice cream cone.

SlamT
12-15-19, 19:33
Thank you. Is Cherry that enjoys rimming?Tonto Monger speaks the truth: Cherry will Polish up your pucker during the TS and then rim you like there's no tomorrow. I usually return the favor.

C P Guy
12-15-19, 23:19
What I'd like to know is, when is Pepsi returning? She left before I ever got the opportunity to indulge, and I thought someone said she would be back in early December, if not sooner.She's there right now.

HungryEye
12-16-19, 00:13
MMS Lisa said they will be $60 + $140 first of the year. I have always given that for a quality visit, so its nothing new for me.

I hate to see the stance some of you gents take with the price of gas. It goes up, you still buy it. No different than pussy, if it the only pussy you can get, you will pay the fee. What's the options? Very few and not the care you get at the spa! Pay what they want! It's a business and they are entitled to make a buck. I have a feeling the hold out won't last long.But as I read this post I'm picturing 20 mongers with white homemade signs, on a picket line in front of the tiger. Signs read "Hell no we won't pay" chanting starts "what do we want" answer "pussy for 100" when do we want it? "NOW". Police cars trying to move the picketers out of the way so other monger can get in and pay the going rate. Eyewitness NEWS camera rolling. News girl mic in hand interviews a picketing monger, "Whats this all about?" Monger "We're sick of getting fucked over?" New girl puzzled face "But isn't that why you are here?" and the saga goes on.

IOnlyCip
12-16-19, 17:05
But as I read this post I'm picturing 20 mongers with white homemade signs, on a picket line in front of the tiger. Signs read "Hell no we won't pay" chanting starts "what do we want" answer "pussy for 100" when do we want it? "NOW". Police cars trying to move the picketers out of the way so other monger can get in and pay the going rate. Eyewitness NEWS camera rolling. News girl mic in hand interviews a picketing monger, "Whats this all about?" Monger "We're sick of getting fucked over?" New girl puzzled face "But isn't that why you are here?" and the saga goes on.They will read and chant:

Hell no, I'm not a hundred dollar hoe! Over and over!

While the mongers (with hoods on).

# don't pay over $.

Thanks for the laugh.

Pete4444
12-16-19, 18:49
Tonto Monger speaks the truth: Cherry will Polish up your pucker during the TS and then rim you like there's no tomorrow. I usually return the favor.Thank you.

Pete4444
12-16-19, 18:50
Like your butthole is an ice cream cone.Thank you.

Tonto Monger
12-16-19, 21:20
Thank you.Happy to help. That's what this forum is all about. Have fun.

Mister Hank
12-16-19, 21:20
She's there right now.Who rotated out if Pepsi rotates in? Current lineup?

C P Guy
12-17-19, 00:57
Who rotated out if Pepsi rotates in? Current lineup?Cherry's taking a little vacation.

Crism080
12-17-19, 07:39
Lisa has not said anything to me and I have probably been there 100 times since 2011. Cherry is awesome and so is Candy although it is doubtful she is coming back. Nana was great as well. But, if they want to raise rates 40% then provide new providers 10 years younger. I live in Cbus and twice this year I flew to LA and hit up 3 different Kgirls in 3 day period. I paid $260 a hour, but the ones I hit up were late 20's and early 30's.

DarkSideOfMe
12-17-19, 08:25
Gentlemen, Your complaining about $160 for great pussy? I Payed $ 2 mil, to get rid of my bad pussy of the X-wife! Bargain!

SlamT
12-17-19, 13:25
Gentlemen, Your complaining about $160 for great pussy? I Payed $ 2 mil, to get rid of my bad pussy of the X-wife! Bargain!DarkSideofMe makes a good. No great. Point!

Quit complaining about a few dollars. Count and enjoy your blessings, which include intimate pleasures with an almost limitless bevy of beauties. Kings had harems, pirates plundered booty; I'd say we're in good company. Happy holidays.

Badboy330
12-17-19, 16:32
Gentlemen, Your complaining about $160 for great pussy? I Payed $ 2 mil, to get rid of my bad pussy of the X-wife! Bargain!I would have taken her off your hands for a lot less than that haha.

IOnlyCip
12-17-19, 20:16
Lisa has not said anything to me and I have probably been there 100 times since 2011. Cherry is awesome and so is Candy although it is doubtful she is coming back. Nana was great as well. But, if they want to raise rates 40% then provide new providers 10 years younger. I live in Cbus and twice this year I flew to LA and hit up 3 different Kgirls in 3 day period. I paid $260 a hour, but the ones I hit up were late 20's and early 30's.Spas in Warren where raided in 2012.

Tiger opened late 2013. Sara was the only provider there for the first few weeks. Then cam Cookie a few months later. I've ate many meals in the kitchen, taken the ladies shopping and stayed over night a half dozen times. One thing these ladies do is talk when they got your ear. The biggest ***** I have heard is stingy guys and men that are not groomed and stinky.

Make no mistake, we are fucking some of the best actresses in this part of the country. You are business, not boyfriend! To them, 100% transaction. No different than the waitress at Olive Garden!

I was at tiger today around lunch time, only one available was Tiffany. I saved my bills and hit a FWB on my way home.

BTW, Candy can't come back, ? Health!

HappyDancer
12-17-19, 23:42
I've ate many meals in the kitchen, taken the ladies shopping and stayed over night a half dozen times. The few of us that still believed your stories, I'm guessing, no longer do.

Neostud
12-18-19, 09:57
The few of us that still believed your stories, I'm guessing, no longer do.LOL love it.

Chipper109
12-18-19, 11:13
The few of us that still believed your stories, I'm guessing, no longer do.I've had my doubts from the start.

OhioHunter
12-18-19, 13:51
Spas in Warren where raided in 2012.

Tiger opened late 2013. Sara was the only provider there for the first few weeks. Then cam Cookie a few months later. I've ate many meals in the kitchen, taken the ladies shopping and stayed over night a half dozen times. One thing these ladies do is talk when they got your ear. The biggest ***** I have heard is stingy guys and men that are not groomed and stinky.

Make no mistake, we are fucking some of the best actresses in this part of the country. You are business, not boyfriend! To them, 100% transaction. No different than the waitress at Olive Garden!

I was at tiger today around lunch time, only one available was Tiffany. I saved my bills and hit a FWB on my way home.

BTW, Candy can't come back, ? Health!Candy was always one of my favorites, why won't she be back?

IOnlyCip
12-18-19, 14:10
You guys think your tipping the provider the $100. So far from the truth! 40% of your tip goes to the house. Covers, Food, Cook, House Mama and all the incidentals. Best case scenario is she gets 60 of the 100. Basically these ladies get less than the average escort but the numbers are bolstered by the number of visitors they get. The reason they are pushing for the 140 tip is to net an extra $24 per visit. They are also living on borrowed time, who knows how long! I'm sure they know this!

I've been doing the Spa circuit since 1992. First experiences on Belmont Ave and Amhurst in Youngstown. Though, I am a Newb here, I know this game and have learned a lot.

I will almost guarantee we represent the minority by #s of guys who visit the spas, there isn't 100's of guys on this thread. I would have never found this site if it wasn't mentioned in a news report.

I really don't care what anyone thinks of my posts, maybe they seem unreal! I enjoy what I do!

IOnlyCip
12-18-19, 14:44
Candy was always one of my favorites, why won't she be back?I was told she has an issue getting the required health license.

The city requires them to get checked out yearly and there was a problem.

IOnlyCip
12-19-19, 20:54
Visited Tiger this morning and dumped a nice load in Pepsi's can. Visit was better than other experience with her, she seemed fresh, relaxed and happy to please me.

Tanner7788
12-19-19, 22:39
Visited Tiger this morning and dumped a nice load in Pepsi's can. Visit was better than other experience with her, she seemed fresh, relaxed and happy to please me.Has Pepsi always done Greek?

IOnlyCip
12-19-19, 23:00
Has Pepsi always done Greek?We worked up to it and it was good.

She seemed comfortable with it.

Freelance69
12-20-19, 01:53
Has anyone had two girls at once Tiger or Sunny?

If so who would you recommend?

I've seen Cherry looks rate 6 what they do massage rate 8-9.

I've seen Sophie looks rate 7 what they do massage rate 7-8.

What about Pepsi?

And Cookie?

Thanks.

HitNMiss
12-20-19, 02:36
Joy is good looking 30 something nice body C naturals. Usual shower and a great back and leg massage. She gave me the hot towel treatment on my back. I tried the offer no tip method after the flip until afterwards as many of you claim you do on here but no dice. Wanted the tip first. Can't blame her for that. Insisted on $140 ended up $120. Everything covered and was worth the price paid.

Mister Hank
12-20-19, 07:33
Fresh intel on the big cat. Cherry to return Saturday. Cookie to return in February. Per Lisa.

Pete4444
12-21-19, 16:13
Cherry's taking a little vacation.When does Cherry go on vacation? Any other girls there into rimming?

HitNMiss
12-21-19, 19:02
When does Cherry go on vacation? Any other girls there into rimming?She told me she goes back to Korea in February.

Pete4444
12-21-19, 19:15
Fresh intel on the big cat. Cherry to return Saturday. Cookie to return in February. Per Lisa. Next Saturday?

EgoThrasher
12-22-19, 13:47
After going through the forum and rubmaps, seems best AMP's in Ohio are these two joints. Currently working in Mansfield and nothing around here.

Question is though, which one is better in terms of experience and girls ATM? You can PM too. Thanks.

HappyDancer
12-22-19, 17:12
After going through the forum and rubmaps, seems best AMP's in Ohio are these two joints. Currently working in Mansfield and nothing around here.

Question is though, which one is better in terms of experience and girls ATM? You can PM too. Thanks."at the moment" or "ass to mouth".

IOnlyCip
12-22-19, 22:00

Question is though, which one is better in terms of experience and girls ATM? You can PM too. Thanks.Definitely Tiger. Cookie or Cherry! Both Hoes got no limits!

If they haven't seen you there before, it may take a few visits.

Good Luck.

Pete4444
12-23-19, 11:32
She told me she goes back to Korea in February.Thank you.

Pete4444
12-23-19, 11:37
Definitely Tiger. Cookie or Cherry! Both Hoes got no limits!

Good Luck.Any advice to get into Cherry backdoor?

EgoThrasher
12-23-19, 12:59
"at the moment" or "ass to mouth".At the moment LOL.

EgoThrasher
12-23-19, 13:04
Definitely Tiger. Cookie or Cherry! Both Hoes got no limits!

Good Luck.Atm was at the moment, not ass to mouth. Just looking for FS, nothing crazy. Thanks for your recommendations though.

HappyDancer
12-23-19, 14:04
Any advice to get into Cherry backdoor?Catch her on a good day or get her in the mood? She let me once so far and has said no a couple times.

IOnlyCip
12-23-19, 15:48
Any advice to get into Cherry backdoor?I have had success with her, being relatively subtle. Give her a good workout and get her in doggie. While you are working her over, drop a little spit on her butt hole and rub your thumb on it with a little pressure. Let her know what you want. She does have a nice little pooper!

Enjoy!

EgoThrasher
12-23-19, 21:16
I see lots of posts regarding BB, is no one afraid or care about STI's? Maybe I'm just paranoid or over protective, not doing anything without the general being covered.

IOnlyCip
12-23-19, 22:31
Catch her on a good day or get her in the mood? She let me once so far and has said no a couple times.Maybe the Kim-Chi was messing with stomach!

You don't want them scars!

HappyDancer
12-25-19, 18:59
I see lots of posts regarding BB, is no one afraid or care about STI's? Maybe I'm just paranoid or over protective, not doing anything without the general being covered.It's a decisive risk. The bacterial STI's are all fixed with easy to obtain antibiotics.

The virals they try to mitigate with the alcohol spray. Who knows if it does a damn thing, but it's a nice touch. I personally assume all the girls are on prEP, but that's pure speculation. If I were in their shoes, I'd be taking it. Hell, I should be taking it.

I assume that they assume we all have HPV and HSV. And you should assume the same. Part of the table shower is to visually check for outbreaks. I wonder if anyone has ever been turned away.

HPV and HSV are, arguably, merely annoyances. The elephant in the room is HIV.

Sweetg
12-27-19, 13:08
Next Saturday?Will Cherry be back this weekend?

IOnlyCip
12-28-19, 00:36
It's a decisive risk. The bacterial STI's are all fixed with easy to obtain antibiotics.

The virals they try to mitigate with the alcohol spray. Who knows if it does a damn thing, but it's a nice touch. I personally assume all the girls are on prEP, but that's pure speculation. If I were in their shoes, I'd be taking it. Hell, I should be taking it.

I assume that they assume we all have HPV and HSV. And you should assume the same. Part of the table shower is to visually check for outbreaks. I wonder if anyone has ever been turned away.

HPV and HSV are, arguably, merely annoyances. The elephant in the room is HIV.I do agree with all you say. The alcohol is a nice touch but, the most important part for me is taking a leak immediately following any bareback activity. I'm an avid water consumer and tend to be able to go at any point I choose. My job has allowed me ample time to research the PREP drugs. I tend to avoid long term prescriptions because of the unknown. The FDA still has very limited data on the long term effects and potential resistance these PREP drugs may have.

I'm sure we have all banged a lady or 2 that is HIV positive. 1 in 10,000 chance of infection is a statistic with no precaution.

More or less, I think it's a bs statistic. The chance is much less and though vaginal fluid is a route of transfer. A woman bleeding on her period would be a much higher risk.

The HPV, yes we probably all carry it and will never know. If you do get warts from it, you will not like the cure. Get out the acid and a q-tip and burn them off Its the only way. Definitely not a pretty site.

On a side note, if any of you are looking for stamina and performance talk to your doc about getting your testosterone checked. If you are 40's or up, chances are it is getting low. I was getting viagra, sildenafil and all the others that where readily available thru my work and finding myself feeling like shit from the side effects. Flushing, nausea, headache! About 4 months back I started getting testosterone cycles and got to say, I feel like I'm 18 again. Energy, drive and can fuck like a champ. Rarely wake up without a hardon. If your in a relationship, hobbiest or just want to feel better it's worth looking into.

Frisky Frank
12-28-19, 13:36
Will Cherry be back this weekend?She's already back. I saw her before Christmas.

Torchkit
12-28-19, 20:58
The HPV, yes we probably all carry it and will never know. If you do get warts from it, you will not like the cure. Get out the acid and a q-tip and burn them off Its the only way. Definitely not a pretty site.

Or you can freeze them off with an OTC treatment.

IOnlyCip
12-28-19, 21:58
Or you can freeze them off with an OTC treatment.Tricloro acid is the only thing that will work. Pretty important to catch it early before the spread. Literally burns clean thru the wart on contact. Hence, you don't want alot of burns.

(3rd degree)!

MisterJao
12-29-19, 19:19
Stopped in today to (finally) try Pepsi. Not the prettiest face, but I will say she's got one of the nicer bodies I've seen at Tiger.

She gave excellent oral. Started off the main event with condom, which I asked to remove. She allowed bare back, but asked me not to cum inside her. Went through the standard positions, ended up shooting onto her ass and lower back.

Overall a decent time, but not the same chemistry as I have with Cherry or Cookie. Would probably not specifically request her again.

Torchkit
12-29-19, 20:22
Tricloro acid is the only thing that will work. Pretty important to catch it early before the spread. Literally burns clean thru the wart on contact. Hence, you don't want alot of burns.

(3rd degree)!In my experience, freezing worked better than acid.

IOnlyCip
12-30-19, 13:59
In my experience, freezing worked better than acid.I certainly understand your view. I know from a medical perspective that acid is the only treatment that destroys the wart and virus in the sub dermal layer. As you know, this sti is great at hiding and will only show up when your immune system is compromised in most cases. There is no true cure. If the virus lives beneath your skin, it's not cured.

Steven693
12-30-19, 15:01
I do agree with all you say. The alcohol is a nice touch but, the most important part for me is taking a leak immediately following any bareback activity. I'm an avid water consumer and tend to be able to go at any point I choose. My job has allowed me ample time to research the PREP drugs. I tend to avoid long term prescriptions because of the unknown. The FDA still has very limited data on the long term effects and potential resistance these PREP drugs may have.

I'm sure we have all banged a lady or 2 that is HIV positive. 1 in 10,000 chance of infection is a statistic with no precaution.

More or less, I think it's a bs statistic. The chance is much less and though vaginal fluid is a route of transfer. A woman bleeding on her period would be a much higher risk.

On a side note, if any of you are looking for stamina and performance talk to your doc about getting your testosterone checked. If you are 40's or up, chances are it is getting low. I was getting viagra, sildenafil and all the others that where readily available thru my work and finding myself feeling like shit from the side effects. Flushing, nausea, headache! About 4 months back I started getting testosterone cycles and got to say, I feel like I'm 18 again. Energy, drive and can fuck like a champ. Rarely wake up without a hardon. If your in a relationship, hobbiest or just want to feel better it's worth looking into.So I am going to throw this out there on behalf of us hobbies who prefer to go BB. Like me. TorchKit. It seems as if you have a lot of valuable info to share regarding proper care etc. For albeit. A risky way to play. But again it is what we BB enthusiast prefer. IF we were to get an STD is there anyplace you can recco that we can get the RX for the cure without giving out our personnel info? You can PM if you prefer. Thanks and Happy "Healthy" New Year!

HappyDancer
12-30-19, 17:51
So I am going to throw this out there on behalf of us hobbies who prefer to go BB. Like me. TorchKit. It seems as if you have a lot of valuable info to share regarding proper care etc. For albeit. A risky way to play. But again it is what we BB enthusiast prefer. IF we were to get an STD is there anyplace you can recco that we can get the RX for the cure without giving out our personnel info? You can PM if you prefer. Thanks and Happy "Healthy" New Year!I just posted this story in Akron General Reports. Go read it.

heydoctor.com does online doctor visits, but only for certain, common things. I just got a viagra RX from there. $20 entrace fee, 10 minutes in a chat room with a real doctor in Florida.

Whether they will prescribe an antibiotic for the clap / similar I don't know. There is an option for Valtrex for cold sores, which is the same med they use on genital herpes. You can try that too.

There are several online doctor things. Cove is another I've heard of, but never used.

Also, any city will have a health clinic. Whether it's truly anonymous or not, IDK, but you can keep it off your insurance. Or, go to your personal doctor and just pay cash.

To keep RX's off your insurance, just use a discount card like goodrx.com. I've been using that for about a year and save a TON on my scripts.

Torchkit
12-30-19, 19:32
So I am going to throw this out there on behalf of us hobbies who prefer to go BB. Like me. TorchKit. It seems as if you have a lot of valuable info to share regarding proper care etc. For albeit. A risky way to play. But again it is what we BB enthusiast prefer. IF we were to get an STD is there anyplace you can recco that we can get the RX for the cure without giving out our personnel info? You can PM if you prefer. Thanks and Happy "Healthy" New Year!I'm stocked up on antibiotics I got from an online pharmacy that ships from India. No doctor involved whatsoever. I don't recall the name, but they text me every other month asking if I need refills.

Crism080
12-30-19, 19:46
Cherry was off on short one week vacation to see cousin graduate from college in VA. Tiger was packed today with 6 cars as guys wanted to get their New Years Eve pop in. Usual with Cherry, DFE, BBBJ, BBFS, CIP. Great as usual, but no chit chat today.

IOnlyCip
12-30-19, 21:14
I'm stocked up on antibiotics I got from an online pharmacy that ships from India. No doctor involved whatsoever. I don't recall the name, but they text me every other month asking if I need refills.I got a stockpile myself in the back of my SUV. Not always for personal use, more for samples! Hell, if I need them there they are. My GF was in town over Christmas break and had a sore throat and some sinus stuff going on. Fixed her right up! The company I rep for a.

Is more in the line of pain meds, muscle relaxants and nerve issues. When I get my samples, I always request azithromycin and doxycycline. Rare that I'm ever without.

Be careful with the overseas stuff. You never known what you got or don't got. India doesn't have the regulations that the US or Canada have.

Steven693
12-30-19, 21:33
I'm stocked up on antibiotics I got from an online pharmacy that ships from India. No doctor involved whatsoever. I don't recall the name, but they text me every other month asking if I need refills.Looks like I picked a good topic LOL.

Thanks for the rapid replies. What about the quality of the RX coming from India?

Steven693
01-01-20, 14:23
I got a stockpile myself in the back of my SUV. Not always for personal use, more for samples! Hell, if I need them there they are. My GF was in town over Christmas break and had a sore throat and some sinus stuff going on. Fixed her right up! The company I rep for a.

Is more in the line of pain meds, muscle relaxants and nerve issues. When I get my samples, I always request azithromycin and doxycycline. Rare that I'm ever without.

Be careful with the overseas stuff. You never known what you got or don't got. India doesn't have the regulations that the US or Canada have.Nice. I am going to PM. Okay? So please look for it. Thanks.

Neostud
01-03-20, 13:12
I'm stocked up on antibiotics I got from an online pharmacy that ships from India. No doctor involved whatsoever. I don't recall the name, but they text me every other month asking if I need refills.Sounds like alldaychemist that's who I use. Same set up. No rx needed for blue pills or antibiotics.

Neostud
01-03-20, 13:14
Looks like I picked a good topic LOL.

Thanks for the rapid replies. What about the quality of the RX coming from India?Just make sure the meds you buy are made by a reputable pharmacological company like Cipla one of the biggest in the world. You'll be good.

Tonto Monger
01-03-20, 17:38
Getting back to the subject of pussy, had a nice visit yesterday with Cherry. Usual service with all the trimmings. Paid for an hour, went about 45 minutes until the checkered flag. Got dressed and handed Cherry the customary tip of $100. She counted it out, gave me look and said "minimum is $140, the minimum". She even emphasized that the minimum is $140.

Doing a little math, $200 (door + tip) for 45 minutes works out to $268 an hour. And that's for one shot on goal. At some places, you pay for an hour, you get the full hour and MSOG if you can do it.

$200 for 45 minutes is too rich for me. Other quality options (escorts) exist for between $60-$120 for 30 minutes. I'll be exploring those from now on.

HappyDancer
01-03-20, 19:20
Getting back to the subject of pussy, had a nice visit yesterday with Cherry. Usual service with all the trimmings. Paid for an hour, went about 45 minutes until the checkered flag. Got dressed and handed Cherry the customary tip of $100. She counted it out, gave me look and said "minimum is $140, the minimum". She even emphasized that the minimum is $140.

Doing a little math, $200 (door + tip) for 45 minutes works out to $268 an hour. And that's for one shot on goal. At some places, you pay for an hour, you get the full hour and MSOG if you can do it.

$200 for 45 minutes is too rich for me. Other quality options (escorts) exist for between $60-$120 for 30 minutes. I'll be exploring those from now on.I've had exceptional service at Tiger, and mediocre. Cherry has even rushed me out saying sorry, too many customer.

I tip well. I'm probably mostly to blame for the $140 nonsense. But unless it's exceptional, they get $100, esp if they rush me out. And I've told them as much. You should have, too.

Kyle6002
01-03-20, 22:23
Other quality options (escorts) exist for between $60-$120 for 30 minutes. I'll be exploring those from now on.Not to be argumentative, but I tried some escorts in the Ytn. / Warren area a few years ago. They're nothing but junkies who don't look anything like their pics. Some have sores all over them. All of them have pussies that smell like dead fish. And they store their push mowers in their living room. They're the lowest of the low! I see now a days they're charging rates comparable to the AMPs. I've come to the conclusion that you can't beat the AMP experience no matter what the price!

IOnlyCip
01-03-20, 23:22
Not to be argumentative, but I tried some escorts in the Ytn. / Warren area a few years ago. They're nothing but junkies who don't look anything like their pics. Some have sores all over them. All of them have pussies that smell like dead fish. And they store their push mowers in their living room. They're the lowest of the low! I see now a days they're charging rates comparable to the AMPs. I've come to the conclusion that you can't beat the AMP experience no matter what the price!Finding Quality pussy on the streets in Warren / Youngstown is.

Like looking for a unicorn! Not trying to be be an a-hole but, Its just plain shitty out there. Few years back things where a little better. I was just thinking the other day about Promise when she was in Boardman. She wasn't perfect, but definetely was a good fuck that was under $100. Going back a few years, there was the skinny short haired girl that had a house full of cuties off of mahoning in austintown. I do respect woman, in general!

But, we got some of the most ratchet, dirty, smelly, theiving pieces of shit providers that exist and they just plain Suck!

My 2 cents!

Tonto Monger
01-04-20, 00:52
Not to be argumentative, but I tried some escorts in the Ytn. / Warren area a few years ago. They're nothing but junkies who don't look anything like their pics. Some have sores all over them. All of them have pussies that smell like dead fish. And they store their push mowers in their living room. They're the lowest of the low! I see now a days they're charging rates comparable to the AMPs. I've come to the conclusion that you can't beat the AMP experience no matter what the price!Who amongst us wouldn't pay sixty bucks to watch a crack ho trim her pussy with a push mower in the living room? Hubba hubba.

SlamT
01-04-20, 03:28
Any advice to get into Cherry backdoor?Managed to get more than half of my eight inch salute into Cherry's pooper a couple weeks ago. Try joking with her that she has a "baby's ass" and taking it slowly. She used the words "baby ass" the first time I tried (with limited results). Second time when I met I mentioned having a baby's ass, she allowed deeper penetration in mish and doggie, both. Might work for you, too. After session was over and we were both dressed, complained mildly that her ass was sore.

Let us know if you crack the code!

Valdez
01-04-20, 15:20
Sounds like alldaychemist that's who I use. Same set up. No rx needed for blue pills or antibiotics.My local pharmacy fills my Cialis 20 mg generic for $37 for 30 tabs. Why take a chance on foreign or fake foreign drugs? Use the app "goodrx" to find cheapest prices. Say no to foreign drugs that have been found to sometimes contain drywall.

IOnlyCip
01-05-20, 15:34
Let us know if you crack.

I have been balls deep in her ass on many occasions! I'm just over 7" and have a 4 1/3" circumference.

I have had alot of woman say: just right, not to big and not to small!

You sir must be packing monster!

I guess you could claim a gift and a curse.

Cherry is only second to Nana in the being able to take it deep and hard. Cherry does love to finger her pussy when getting fucked in the ass.

AlSmits346
01-06-20, 18:03
Was thinking of making a trip to sunny. Not a whole lot talk on here about it. Anyone been lately? Anyone I should request etc? Thanks.

DarkSideOfMe
01-07-20, 11:45
Finally after a long time away, no interest in "easy". I'm going to return to Warren spas soon. All the Ass door talk has excited the "old man" to try, some Asian back door action? (KIA, where are you) LOL. I'm not 7", little bigger in both directions, so will check the fit, report. Mostly, get "you to big from Asians" ? LOL drk.

Rusty Trombone
01-07-20, 16:13
Let us know if you crack.

I have been balls deep in her ass on many occasions! I'm just over 7" and have a 4 1/3" circumference.

I have had alot of woman say: just right, not to big and not to small!

You sir must be packing monster!

I guess you could claim a gift and a curse.

Cherry is only second to Nana in the being able to take it deep and hard. Cherry does love to finger her pussy when getting fucked in the ass.What about cookie? Can she take it all?

IOnlyCip
01-07-20, 16:53
What about cookie? Can she take it all?She will take it all but, she wants it gentle!

IOnlyCip
01-07-20, 20:37
Finally after a long time away, no interest in "easy". I'm going to return to Warren spas soon. All the Ass door talk has excited the "old man" to try, some Asian back door action? (KIA, where are you) LOL. I'm not 7", little bigger in both directions, so will check the fit, report. Mostly, get "you to big from Asians" ? LOL drk.Dark, Hung like Bull!

I new it was cumming! Baaaaaa!

You are the king and I always enjoy your posts.

IOnlyCip
01-07-20, 21:18
Was thinking of making a trip to sunny. Not a whole lot talk on here about it. Anyone been lately? Anyone I should request etc? Thanks.I saw Kay late last week and Joy yesterday.

Kay.

Hot as fuck.

Tiny Petite.

Face- 9.

Body- 9.

Service-3 (mechanical).

Small B titties.

I will stress beautiful and tiny, I did finish with a little effort.

Joy.

Face-8.

Body-9.

Service-8.

Average C titties.

I got exactly what I was after and really enjoyed my time. She definitely got into it and part way thru decided to dfk and it got very GFE.

I would love to take Cookie, Cherry, Candy and the other tiger girls and start a training school for how to pleasure a man!

Sunny girls in no way have comparable skills, but make up for that in looks. WTF, can't have it all!

DarkSideOfMe
01-08-20, 09:22
Dark, Hung like Bull!

I new it was cumming! Baaaaaa!

You are the king and I always enjoy your posts.It's, all in what you can do with it the counts, they say? No, just average! I can fuck 2 Asians, stacked on top of each. Huuumm! Average?

Sean1979
01-08-20, 16:21
Anyone ever get one of the tiger girls to do a mmf 3 sum? A DP or dvp would be fun with cookie or cherry.

IOnlyCip
01-09-20, 22:54
Tried to get in the pooper at Sunny tonight! Up till I gave it a push, then I thought Joy was going to knock me out.

It was all good!

Korman23
01-10-20, 00:50
Anyone ever get one of the tiger girls to do a mmf 3 sum? A DP or dvp would be fun with cookie or cherry.Oh man, don't be double penning some of the Tiger girls. You just ruin it more for those of us not-so endowed later. Haha.

Badboy330
01-10-20, 02:41
I saw Kay late last week and Joy yesterday.

Kay.

Hot as fuck.

Tiny Petite.

Face- 9.

Body- 9.

Service-3 (mechanical).

Small B titties.

I will stress beautiful and tiny, I did finish with a little effort.

Joy.

Face-8.

Body-9.

Service-8.

Average C titties.I'm just going to have to try them both out! I def agree sunny always has the better looking girls. And my opinion is cleaner and more discreet then tiger. I'll report after my visit in next day or so! Bad boy.

Beam Me Up
01-10-20, 13:55

$200 for 45 minutes is too rich for me. Other quality options (escorts) exist for between $60-$120 for 30 minutes. I'll be exploring those from now on.Has the price changed of are we still good at 100 plus house fee. I am planning a visit and do not want to contribute to the inflation of the fee if 100 will do it!

Frisky Frank
01-10-20, 16:58
Has the price changed of are we still good at 100 plus house fee. I am planning a visit and do not want to contribute to the inflation of the fee if 100 will do it!Got $60 + $100 a couple times in December, but was told to bring $140 next time. Which I won't.

IOnlyCip
01-10-20, 19:05
Got $60 + $100 a couple times in December, but was told to bring $140 next time. Which I won't.Will you quit going for the extra $40? I was told when it changed, that 140 was going to be minimum tip. No exceptions.

PhlipPhlop
01-10-20, 19:34
Got $60 + $100 a couple times in December, but was told to bring $140 next time. Which I won't.Yea 40% increase is to much, granted its worth it but if your going to change make it palatable. Door price went from 50 to 60 only 20% up not as hard to swallow. It may seem as being cheap but my monger dollar has to go a long way so I will wait it out. Plus I hate being up sold, which hasn't been the case, I treat the girls with respect which has got me by so far. Time will tell if they stick to there guns maybe less work but more money is the strategy but if it were me I would keep the turnstiles moving.

Tonto Monger
01-10-20, 21:09
Will you quit going for the extra $40? I was told when it changed, that 140 was going to be minimum tip. No exceptions.Yep. I'm out. I've been visiting AMPs in Warren since the mid-nineties, and have sampled AMPs in other cities as well. $200 for approximately 45 minutes is comparable to what you can expect to pay in Orlando and Los Angeles. The difference is that in those places, for that $200 you get a legit mid 20's gorgeous girl, MSOG, and plenty of variety. At Tiger you're going to get the same aged provider, and the same service we got in December for $160. The only difference will be the price.

If they increased the fee to $120 tip and kept it there for a couple of years, I'd probably not object. But a jump to $140 is too much, too fast.

I can get more bang for my buck elsewhere. To each their own.

IOnlyCip
01-11-20, 00:44
Yep. I'm out. I've been visiting AMPs in Warren since the mid-nineties, and have sampled AMPs in other cities as well. $200 for approximately 45 minutes is comparable to what you can expect to pay in Orlando and Los Angeles. The difference is that in those places, for that $200 you get a legit mid 20's gorgeous girl, MSOG, and plenty of variety. At Tiger you're going to get the same aged provider, and the same service we got in December for $160. The only difference will be the price.

If they increased the fee to $120 tip and kept it there for a couple of years, I'd probably not object. But a jump to $140 is too much, too fast.

I can get more bang for my buck elsewhere. To each their own.Elsewhere? Not around the Warren area. I travel alot and sample a whole lot of providers. There isn't much option in Warren or Youngstown.

Unfortunately, if you don't like to travel or can't travel the options are limited to paying the price, sub standard providers, unreliable providers, crack hoes, meth heads, heroin addicts or the most reliable Masterbation! I've said before, our community here is very small percentage of visitors to the spas. Most don't know anything about standard fare. Best of luck and please report back on how the options work out!

HungryEye
01-11-20, 06:07
Got $60 + $100 a couple times in December, but was told to bring $140 next time. Which I won't.I'm a every other month guy at Warren, always enjoy no matter what. BUT I always tell them, now we both know the tip is 100 so don't play me. I don't see this as being cheap just fair. Like any other commodity if we stick to our guns and not pay or play the rates will come down.

I believe we need to call and tell mama the deal is 60 + 100 or we are done. If they get enough phone calls they will adjust. Now I know there are always guys that like to pretend they are rich and think they will impress the girls by over paying so I say knock yourself out if that is your thing. For me respect and having fun with the girls goes a long way, it works for me, I get what I want and the girls appear to be happy. I'm calling both places tomorrow and tell them a lot of us are pissed at being squeeze for more than 100. I'll let them know WE talk also. Bottom line if you are unhappy call mama and tell her, she needs your business.

DarkSideOfMe
01-11-20, 10:50
I'm a every other month guy at Warren, always enjoy no matter what. BUT I always tell them, now we both know the tip is 100 so don't play me. I don't see this as being cheap just fair. Like any other commodity if we stick to our guns and not pay or play the rates will come down.

I believe we need to call and tell mama the deal is 60 + 100 or we are done. If they get enough phone calls they will adjust. Now I know there are always guys that like to pretend they are rich and think they will impress the girls by over paying so I say knock yourself out if that is your thing. For me respect and having fun with the girls goes a long way, it works for me, I get what I want and the girls appear to be happy. I'm calling both places tomorrow and tell them a lot of us are pissed at being squeeze for more than 100. I'll let them know WE talk also. Bottom line if you are unhappy call mama and tell her, she needs your business.Big Bro. You, we, can call means shit, when no one walks in the door then you have power, but we all know pussy is a powerful little thing! I think! Like I said before " I spent 2 mil on bad pussy" to get rid of, what's a few $ for good pussy? Drk.

IOnlyCip
01-11-20, 13:50
I'm a every other month guy at Warren, always enjoy no matter what. BUT I always tell them, now we both know the tip is 100 so don't play me. I don't see this as being cheap just fair. Like any other commodity if we stick to our guns and not pay or play the rates will come down.

I believe we need to call and tell mama the deal is 60 + 100 or we are done. If they get enough phone calls they will adjust. Now I know there are always guys that like to pretend they are rich and think they will impress the girls by over paying so I say knock yourself out if that is your thing. For me respect and having fun with the girls goes a long way, it works for me, I get what I want and the girls appear to be happy. I'm calling both places tomorrow and tell them a lot of us are pissed at being squeeze for more than 100. I'll let them know WE talk also. Bottom line if you are unhappy call mama and tell her, she needs your business.NYSE, DOW JONES? Definitely not an investment, more of a need. Pussies only take deposits and the only time you get a return is when they are fertile!

Like most markets, when there is a supply and demand issue and supplies are short the demand (cost) will rise.

There are only two spas in the Warren area, not 7 like years ago. That is the short fall and the operating costs have increased. It is what it is!

Swikgm3
01-11-20, 14:32

$200 for 45 minutes is too rich for me. Other quality options (escorts) exist for between $60-$120 for 30 minutes. I'll be exploring those from now on.I do like a good massage, and the whole AMP experience. But when I can get a pretty decent fit MILF for 200 an hour multiple pops and greek on the menu in Cleveland, well it makes the decision to head north instead of south a whole lot easier.

Badboy330
01-11-20, 15:29
Big Bro. You, we, can call means shit, when no one walks in the door then you have power, but we all know pussy is a powerful little thing! I think! Like I said before " I spent 2 mil on bad pussy" to get rid of, what's a few $ for good pussy? Drk.You got off cheap dark. I spent 10 mil to get rid of mine.

Bad boy.

SlamT
01-12-20, 00:11
NYSE, DOW JONES? Definitely not an investment, more of a need. Pussies only take deposits and the only time you get a return is when they are fertile!

Like most markets, when there is a supply and demand issue and supplies are short the demand (cost) will rise.

There are only two spas in the Warren area, not 7 like years ago. That is the short fall and the operating costs have increased. It is what it is!I'll admit being late to the party in Warren. But I had no idea there was ever anything more than Tiger and Sunny. Would be interested in hearing from others what the scene was once like.

Tonto Monger
01-12-20, 02:09
I'll admit being late to the party in Warren. But I had no idea there was ever anything more than Tiger and Sunny. Would be interested in hearing from others what the scene was once like.4 Seasons, Tokyo, Sun, Ocean, Tiger. Somebody help me out with the names of the other 2. Good times, good times.

RaiderKid24
01-12-20, 02:19
4 Seasons, Tokyo, Sun, Ocean, Tiger. Somebody help me out with the names of the other 2. Good times, good times.Fantasys, and susi kims, moonlight to I believe.

Torchkit
01-12-20, 11:29
I'll admit being late to the party in Warren. But I had no idea there was ever anything more than Tiger and Sunny. Would be interested in hearing from others what the scene was once like.There were at least 14 in the youngstown-warren area back in the 90's. I made it a point to visit each one of them at least once.

IOnlyCip
01-12-20, 12:18
Fantasys, and susi kims, moonlight to I believe.Bella Spa was by Fantasy.

McKinley was by the ford dealer and putt putt which was always interesting with families playing putt putt and mongers wandering in and out of the spa.

There where 3 on Belmont Ave in Youngstown.

1 on Mahoning in Austintown.

To say the good old days is just depressing. Those days you had your options of 30-40 woman!

HappyDancer
01-12-20, 12:31
Pussies only take deposits and the only time you get a return is when they are fertile!.Actually, pussy (is that $PUSS?) pays a monthly dividend, you just don't typically want it. Now, they do offer DRIP's (pun intended), but they have their own side effects.

Hentai19
01-12-20, 13:57
Fantasys, and susi kims, moonlight to I believe.Had too add, I sure had some great times at Tokyo spa. Miss it.

Regards,

Hentai19.

Kyle6002
01-12-20, 16:30
Fantasys, and susi kims, moonlight to I believe.And Fuji and Hong Kong.

Kyle6002
01-12-20, 16:42
Bella Spa was by Fantasy.
1 on Mahoning in Austintown.
Actually there were two on Mahoning. One was by a car wash. The other was kinda run down and sat right at an intersection behind an old furniture store and bar. And I believe it was on the second floor.

Also there was a little-known one across the interstate from 76 Spa on Clarkins drive.