PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

PHunter
02-06-06, 19:26
Checked out Bella's Strip Club Friday night on Matzinger just around the curve from Headliners. Cover charge was 8. to enter. The DJ was claiming happy hour prices for drinks all night long, a beer was 3.25, not sure of mix drink prices. Two dancers going all the time, one girl is warming up on the "catwalk" topless while the other is on the main stage getting nude. All girls were very good looking. I took advantage of the special lap dance two for 20. and a t-shirt. Average lapdance for the money, individual cubicle rooms(door free) give some privacy. Security watches very close up and down the hallways, all walking around with headset radios on their heads. Place is trying to be a little on the upscale side, the location is kind of obscure and is going to have to advertise more to get people out there.

Bob Michigan
02-07-06, 15:58
Checked out Bella's Strip Club Friday night on Matzinger just around the curve from Headliners. Cover charge was 8. to enter. The DJ was claiming happy hour prices for drinks all night long, a beer was 3.25, not sure of mix drink prices. Two dancers going all the time, one girl is warming up on the "catwalk" topless while the other is on the main stage getting nude. All girls were very good looking. I took advantage of the special lap dance two for 20. and a t-shirt. Average lapdance for the money, individual cubicle rooms(door free) give some privacy. Security watches very close up and down the hallways, all walking around with headset radios on their heads. Place is trying to be a little on the upscale side, the location is kind of obscure and is going to have to advertise more to get people out there.Do they have daytime hours? Also, do the cubicle rooms have doors, or it just a 3 wall setup?

Square Tree
02-08-06, 09:33
Here's a list of the clubs in the Toledo area I'm aware of (in alphabetical order):

Alcatraz (Monroe)
Bella's
...Bottom's Up (?)
...Club Chablis
DeJaVu
...Diamonds (Oregon)
Hot Shots
NautiCat (out by DavisBesse)
Platinum
Scarletts
...XS

I don't go to these clubs much anymore, but I tend to like HotShots as it is smaller and the music and lights don't overwhelm everything. Platinum had some girls I really liked at one time, and they sometimes had decent food set up that was great if you were hungry. Never had their take-out, though.

Anyone have experiences at these, or care to rank or comment on them? Rankings might include dance costs, mileage, drink prices, quality of girl, quality of club, suggestions, etc.
Did I miss any?

Road King #1
02-08-06, 10:42
I have only been to a couple there. Scarletts had a ton of beautiful girls sitting around chit chatting, never got a dance. Platinum had a few good lookers, average at best mileage. It sure would be nice to find a high mileage place with chicks like the ones jack jawing at Scarletts. Another good thing about Scarletts is there is some sw activity on the road right outside.

Bob Michigan
02-08-06, 13:43
Here's a list of the clubs in the Toledo area I'm aware of (in alphabetical order):

Alcatraz (Monroe)
Bella's
DeJaVu
Hot Shots
Platinum
Scarletts

I don't go to these clubs much anymore, but I tend to like HotShots as it is smaller and the music and lights don't overwhelm everything. Platinum had some girls I really liked at one time, and they sometimes had decent food set up that was great if you were hungry. Never had their take-out, though.

Anyone have experiences at these, or care to rank or comment on them? Rankings might include dance costs, mileage, drink prices, quality of girl, quality of club, suggestions, etc.
Did I miss any?

3199There is the club on Reynolds Rd. Club XS

Gwailo
02-08-06, 15:34
There is also a club on Philips, around the corner from Hotshots called Buttoms Up. Not sure if it's still open but this place was really ghetto the 2 times I went there.
Nothing but rap music being played and the girls didn't look too nice. One of them hinted at giving good mileage for a lap dance but I declined since she had a face only her mother could love.

Gwailo

PHunter
02-08-06, 18:40
Do they have daytime hours? Also, do the cubicle rooms have doors, or it just a 3 wall setup?Yes, they have daytime hours 3pm Mon-Sat and 6pm on Sun. Cubicles are a room with a door way, with no door.

Swindle
02-08-06, 18:47
There is the club on Reynolds Rd. Club XSAny chance that any of you know any thing about Nauticat? I'm going out there on friday and was curious about it.

PHunter
02-08-06, 18:57

Alcatraz (Monroe)
Bella's
DeJaVu
Hot Shots
Platinum
Scarletts

Did I miss any?

3199There is also Club Chablis on 5405 N. Detroit.

SmatrGuy25
02-09-06, 16:25
Don't forget Diamonds on Rout 2 by Maumee bay state park. Check the strip club list. I checked out Bella and it has some potential.

PHunter
02-09-06, 19:03
Any chance that any of you know any thing about Nauticat? I'm going out there on friday and was curious about it.I was out there over a year ago, stayed for less than minutes after "bartender" wanted 11.00 for the cover charge and a pop. By the way, water was the same price. This place is a no alcohol place unless things have changed. I just arrived when place opened around 8:30 or 9:00 only customer in the place, could have waived cover. Only one dancer present at the time too. Same owner as Club Rog in Fremont. I headed back to Diamonds in Oregon.

Square Tree
02-10-06, 10:34
Nauticat opens relatively late, as PHunter reports....about 9pm and most of the girls don't get there till later. You can bring in your own beer and liquor, and use their 11.00 pop as a mixer.
Fully nude.
Don't know about extra's there, but it looks so damn seedy you gotta wonder!

If you are staying out there, it might be ok. I'm just not up for driving along Rt2 in the middle of the night after some cocktails, and thinking about tail.

I have not been there since late summer; the door man told me about the pop/liquor policy and there was a nude girl standing right behind the door. Again, nobody else was there. I told the guy I was going over to the 2-Z's carryout to get some beer to bring in, but just took off.

Play safe, play nice.

AmorousGent
02-14-06, 17:46
What about this club next to 5/3 field downtown? Anyone ever been there?

AmorousGent
02-15-06, 14:13
Here is another for the list. Its located on Monroe St. Just north of 5/3 field. Anyone ever been there?

PHunter
02-15-06, 19:24
Here is another for the list. Its located on Monroe St. Just north of 5/3 field. Anyone ever been there?I was there about a two months ago. Cover is 5. before 10pm then 10 bucks after that. Beer was 3. mix drinks are more. To get into the private dance area it is 60. for three dances min, so if you want to get into the candy store this can add up in real hurry. I actually got better dances off to the side in the chairs where girls go nude for 20. apiece. If you are into "booty" this is the place to go. Saturday night was smack that booty night, I stayed until near closing. This place usually gets going later in the evening, so if you go early you may be the only customer there. Opens at 8pm.

PHunter
02-28-06, 16:39
Heard this story on a local news channel last night.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=local&id=3947481

Square Tree
03-02-06, 10:07
I wonder where the 'neighborhood' is on reynolds road? Maybe the trailer park?

Supposedly the law says a club needs to be 500 yards away from housing. You think someone would have measured before they put the money and effort into opening up, eh? Measure twice, cut once they say.

Anyway, the big sign in the parking lot advertises No Cover before 8pm, and domestic beers for $1.75. I think I'll stop in there while it lasts instead of the regular bar that charges 2.00 for a beer with a grumpy waitress.
I doubt that Toledo will be as agressive against this spot as Maumee was getting XO out of Arrowhead park, though. If I had to bet, this will cost both sides a lot of lawyer fees, the club will stay, and the prices will go up to cover the expenses.

Bad Bird
03-02-06, 20:04
I wonder where the 'neighborhood' is on reynolds road? Maybe the trailer park?

Supposedly the law says a club needs to be 500 yards away from housing. You think someone would have measured before they put the money and effort into opening up, eh? Measure twice, cut once they say.

Anyway, the big sign in the parking lot advertises No Cover before 8pm, and domestic beers for $1.75. I think I'll stop in there while it lasts instead of the regular bar that charges 2.00 for a beer with a grumpy waitress.
I doubt that Toledo will be as agressive against this spot as Maumee was getting XO out of Arrowhead park, though. If I had to bet, this will cost both sides a lot of lawyer fees, the club will stay, and the prices will go up to cover the expenses.

May be correct about the prices. The two times I been though very few customers, very few dnacers and only one I was interested in. The prices may be low to try to attract a customer base, which would get more girls in there. I think it is all about location and they may never get a good customer base.

SmatrGuy25
03-28-06, 12:45
Went to Bellas last night and had a good time they have some real hot 18 yr old girls working there and some old favorites. Also seen the owner having fun on the semi private couches.

Square Tree
04-04-06, 09:24
I visited Hot Shots this weekend. I have not been there for quite a long time, and noticed the new sign, and was interested in what is happening there. Didn't find out about the 'new' addition, "Nitro" I think they call it.

Inside, there are now at least half, if not more, of the girls of ethnic descent. I spoke with one of the entertainers at length about several topics, and at one point she mentioned that this was no 'ho bar'. So, take that for what it's worth.

I only got one dance while I was there, but they didn't seem to be pushy about making you pay for dances. It was fine to have a drink, take in the ambience and hang out for a while. The nightly news says a customer at Platinum had a girl give him a no charge lap dance, then the bouncer took him to the ATM machine, forced him to withdrawl cash, then roughed him up and booted him out. I am sure there is another side to that story, but it does take some balls to call the cops and file a report about Robbery and Assault for that incident!

Enjoy the spring.
Square Tree

NewLove24
06-07-06, 10:33
I'm going to toledo this weekend and could use some help out which stripclub
to go to with the best mileage available. A report on all the clubs would be great. Just looking for the right club to have the most fun.

AmorousGent
06-09-06, 08:53
I'm going to toledo this weekend and could use some help out which stripclub to go to with the best mileage available. A report on all the clubs would be great. Just looking for the right club to have the most fun.Welcome to Toledo.

There is a thread outlining the strip clubs. The two busiest are Platinum and Scarlets. At both places its hit or miss as far as excessive grinding goes. I have never tried for anything more.

Good luck and have fun.

Ohio Racer
06-09-06, 15:31
I'm going to toledo this weekend and could use some help out which stripclub to go to with the best mileage available. A report on all the clubs would be great. Just looking for the right club to have the most fun.Diamonds on the morning shift!

Semsearch
06-10-06, 17:14
Try Bella's on Matzinger, down the street from HeadLiner's Cafe. Doesn't look like much outside but it's completely new inside. Owned by the same guy who own's Angelo's restaurant.

Bad Bird
06-10-06, 22:20
Try Bella's on Matzinger, down the street from HeadLiner's Cafe. Doesn't look like much outside but it's completely new inside. Owned by the same guy who own's Angelo's restaurant.

While not a bad club milage not that good, and that is a general statement about most Toledo clubs. Milage in my mind is when I can leave with a smile on my face. If you venture to Detroit the sky is the limit. Anyting and everything can happen in some Detroit area clubs.

NewLove24
06-12-06, 09:45
Went to Platinum, scarlets, and club chablis. Chablis is by far the worst and would never suggest it to anyone. Scarlets was fun but very busy. Platinum was great as well, probably the best of the three. You can't beat the early drink specials with the free buffet. Girls were very friendly and I think it's your best bet for miliage out of those three. No SW activity around the area that I saw.

John Z
07-10-06, 18:45
My buddy and I went to the XO club the other night. Very enjoyable time. Two of the girls gave us a great show.

Right now if you get there before 8:00 no cover and under $2.00 specials on drinks.

Check out the Chinese resturant next door for some great food afterwords.

Hotshot2
07-10-06, 21:25
Don't you mean XS. XO closed a long time ago.

Two girls i need more girls to cose from.

John Z
07-11-06, 19:40
Sorry that is the XS.

There were about 8 girls that night. Two girls went down on each other. That is what I meant by a good 2 girl show! :)

My buddy and I held the the one girl down on stage while the other licked her all over. Very impressive.

Chrislistic
07-29-06, 03:29
Hi All, going to be visiting toledo this weekend. Any good strip clubs in the area? During my last visit about 3-4 years ago .. i went to a place called Deja Vu where dancers allowed touching. Is the place still open..and hows the reputation?

Gwailo
07-29-06, 10:25
Hi All, going to be visiting toledo this weekend. Any good strip clubs in the area? During my last visit about 3-4 years ago .. i went to a place called Deja Vu where dancers allowed touching. Is the place still open..and hows the reputation?

I would recommend Platinum or Scarlett's over Deja Vu.
Deja Vu is still there though to answer your question. As far as touching, depends on the dancer and how strict the bouncer is.

Square Tree
08-28-06, 10:00
Stopped into Bella's in the evening on Sunday. There were several nice looking ladies working there, all very friendly. One black lady sat down, and didn't even push for a drink to be bought for her. She soon popped one of the girls out, and had the longest, hardest nipple I've ever seen. She said that she had a baby about 6 mos ago, and then began to massage her breast. A little squeeze, and some milk came out!
So she goes away, letting me think about that I guess. When she comes back, she wants me to handle those ta-ta's, and she puts my hand right there. So, at the bar, I didn't disappoint her, and started on them. Soon, they were oozing white milk out all over my hand. Then,she puts her hand on my knee, and worked her way up.
In the back room, there was even more going on than could be had at the bar.

Most interesting.

S.T.

Bmanline
09-20-06, 23:51
Hi all,

Has any one been to this club stopped in a week ago no real lookers in there.

Thanks,

Bman

Bad Bird
09-21-06, 19:01
Hi all,

Has any one been to this club stopped in a week ago no real lookers in there.

Thanks,

Bman

XS = good drink prices

That is where it stops. Very few girls work here. I went in one time with $300 in my pocket and left with $280, cover, couple stage tips and drinks, that was it! Was there an hour and not one of the 3, yes only 3, girls stopped by. It was a Saturday night!

Bad Bird
10-01-06, 00:02
Any info on this place?

Bmanline
10-01-06, 01:26
Any info on this place?I went there twice it depends one what you like.

Looking Around
10-01-06, 20:14
I went there twice it depends one what you like.

Welllllllllllllllllll...OK...care to elaborate?

Slo Dog
12-20-06, 09:20
Does anyone know about Toronado's being busted Sunday night?

Bmanline
01-13-07, 02:42
When was this & what did they bust them for?

Does anyone know about Toronado's being busted Sunday night?

HardOn
01-18-07, 23:54
Visited the Platinum last week, for the first time, during a rest stop on a drive through the Toledo area. The bar was running a beer special and a private dance special and I went for both deals. In the back my chosen lady said I could touch anything with the proper tip so I immediately ran the old doorbell finger up the front door right to the knuckle. The bread looked fresh and smelled sweet so I followed that foray with a tongue equally deep. This activity pretty much occupied the first song and then my lady decided we should try doggie style DATY for the second number. Funny thing about that is the fact that your nose ends up exactly in the back door. This was not a big problem since I have always been interested in the tail pipe. By this time Larry Johnson was ready to run and my lady gave him plenty of pats on the back for size and strength. With this kind of momentum a third and fourth song were inevitable. Next trip I will plan to layover in Toledo for take out.

John Z
01-19-07, 18:13
Thanks for the report. Can you be a tad more specific on the tip and a namer or descripition of the girl.

Square Tree
01-21-07, 11:52
I read in One of America's Newspapers last week that Hot Shots was raided by the vice squad. According to the story, they found a handgun and a 'long gun' as well as a lot of drug activity, and took some people in for outstanding warrants, too.
The story didn't say if the guns and drugs came from the custy's or dancers/management. I do know that there was a black girl there that was selling pot to other dancers.
Anyone know what is going on there? Seems that they are still open, there are still cars in the lot, and the bar next door, Nitro, has plenty of customers. Just wondering what is up there.
S. T.

Bad Bird
01-21-07, 18:31
I read in One of America's Newspapers last week that Hot Shots was raided by the vice squad. According to the story, they found a handgun and a 'long gun' as well as a lot of drug activity, and took some people in for outstanding warrants, too.
The story didn't say if the guns and drugs came from the custy's or dancers/management. I do know that there was a black girl there that was selling pot to other dancers.
Anyone know what is going on there? Seems that they are still open, there are still cars in the lot, and the bar next door, Nitro, has plenty of customers. Just wondering what is up there.
S. T.

I saw taht as well. Management probably played the we did not know is was occuring card, so the club will just get a slap on the hand and be warned. However continued issues will result in loss of liquor license.

The club was always crappy anyhow, would not be a huge loss. If you do go to the club you should probably use caution as it may be under survalence.

T Town Sas
01-23-07, 20:01
I saw taht as well. Management probably played the we did not know is was occuring card, so the club will just get a slap on the hand and be warned. However continued issues will result in loss of liquor license.A few years ago, the owner got popped for buying stolen booze ... that and a few other violations almost led to him losing their license (I think he did lose it, but won an appeal). It's probably best to stay away.

Also, unrelated, the owner's daughter was just convicted of murder and sentenced to life.

Square Tree
01-25-07, 09:51
"Also, unrelated, the owner's daughter was just convicted of murder and sentenced to life."

Whoa....
That no wonder you need to bring your own piece into that bar! Sounds like a pretty rough crowd just to see a few Grade-B chicks prancing around in their underwear.
Doesn't a son or some other relative of the Hot shots owner run the next-door Nitro place?
Its always sad to see lives and families destroyed...either by the crime itself, or by the effects that the justice system has on the relatives of the perp.

S.T.

Bmanline
01-27-07, 03:05
Nitro and Hotshot are owned by the same guy.

PHunter
02-27-07, 18:51
Just in case you missed this from a local newspaper.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070225/NEWS24/70225010&SearchID=73273464031040

AmorousGent
02-28-07, 10:16
My wife got a real kick out of seeing my car in the photo.

Just in case you missed this from a local newspaper.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070225/NEWS24/70225010&SearchID=73273464031040

Square Tree
03-01-07, 09:31
My wife got a real kick out of seeing my car in the photo.....I'm sure you were just getting chinese take-out, or maybe some smokes from the cigarette store.

Normans
03-02-07, 00:41
All y'all who supported the puritan right-wingers of Ohio when they were banning gay marriage, you made this possible. You reap, you sow. Would you rather embolden these prudes, or let a few gays walk down the aisle? I know what I'd prefer.

Gwailo
03-02-07, 09:36
Toledo City Council talked about regulations like these for strip clubs a few years ago.

They also wanted further regulations on massage parlors.

Timberwolf
03-05-07, 14:47
All y'all who supported the puritan right-wingers of Ohio when they were banning gay marriage, you made this possible. You reap, you sow. Would you rather embolden these prudes, or let a few gays walk down the aisle? I know what I'd prefer.

Ohio's "right-wingers" lost big time this past November. I'd say it's more of a case of more Liberial "feel good" law than anything else.

Warpig2000
03-05-07, 15:45
Ohio's "right-wingers" lost big time this past November. I'd say it's more of a case of more Liberial "feel good" law than anything else.

Its funny. Porn and the Adult Industry brings out the anal retentive sides of both the right and the left. The ultraleft-ultraPC Feminazis are in bed with the bible thumping killjoys and it sucks in a bad way to be a horny monger who is otherwise a well adjusted hard working taxpaying joe. These people have no concern for civil rights or privacy in ones own personal sphere.

But the Antiporn crusaders left and right are the tip of the iceberg. There's a much more ominous concensus of lawmakers and their police watchdogs that want to draft draconian legislation soley to tax the clubs and spas or get bribery and kick backs. Yup, make the boundaries of what is legally acceptable and what isn't a 'grey' area and taxes, user fees and outright bribes and hush money become a CASH COW. I think some ohio lawmakers will dance with the whack jobs up to a point of protecting what lines their pockets.... use it as an excuse to shake down the adult industry but at the same time try to insure that everything is buisness as usual.

Just an alternate view.

Mystery Mantis
03-06-07, 07:05
So the SC's in t-town have some take out available, from what I understand. Which ones would be the most likely for this? And just how would I go about asking the girls? I mean, obviously, I don't want to jsut go, "hey, how much to go to a hotel together? " or do I?

Gwailo
03-06-07, 09:43

But it's Toledo's left-wingers I'm worried about. Wanting to ban strip clubs, massage parlors, and even outlawing smoking.
The story said it's the smoking ban that emboldened them. Just a way for people to force their views on others.

Mystery Mantis
03-23-07, 20:23
You know, I don't know why they think there is so much wrong with strip clubs.

Who's the victim, huh? Why waste the time of law makers to make even more laws (because lord knows plenty exist) to regulate SC's even further?

But there in lies the problem.

See, at one point, they realize that every regulation has a loophole, or that it can only regulate, not eliminate. That is the goal of these f-ers! And to do what? Make themselves feel better? Well how am I supposed to feel better? Where else would a bevy of reasonably attractive woman (at least in the dark they are) ever put so much effort into making me feel better about myself? There are so many lonely men that wish they could just feel like a real man even just for the 4 minutes it takes for a lap dance!

Who does it hurt? And why does their opinion of why they shouldn't exist carry any more clout than mine about why they should? Know why? It's not because law makers aren't perverts, I'll tell you that much (they'd be all over a stripper with singles in their hands if they weren't in the view of the public so much), it's because the a-holes that want to shut these places down have more consistent voters. If your job depended on serving the majority to stay in office, what would you do? Fight for the rights of people that don't vote or the people that do?

Just curious, who here votes? I do, every time. Even in the years that didn't seem like they would be important. "No big political office this year. " I'd say on the way in to the polls, then low and behold, there's more on that ballot than just candidates. Theres a levy that would raise money for the school but also my property tax would raise, there's an amendment to the constitution that bans something (like say, smoking, SC, MP, anything that is fun), or any number of things that will change the way you get to choose how to live your life.

VOTE! It does matter!

Ok, my senseless, alcohol inspired rant is now done, and I am wondering if anyone could give me the advice I had asked for as to how to ask a stripper back to a room with me.

(oh yeah, btw, it's hard to type with a giant bandage on your finger. NTM, the other reason they are heard and we aren't, is because no one wants to publicly be a pervert, which leaves the owners and girls as the only people to openly protest new laws that over regulate and ban our favorite places to have fun. I know I wouldn't chase down my rep and go, "hey, how about not banning strip clubs, huh? Would that be alright? " I need to lay down.

Erin1234
04-01-07, 01:35
I will be in Toledo area in the next few days.

Does anyone has experience at Deja Vu (135 S. Byrne Rd.) lately?

Square Tree
04-03-07, 12:31

Somebody asked who votes. I do, at every single election, big one or not.

I also voted against gays getting married. Not because I don't think they should live together. Let 'em. They can live together, have commitment ceremonies, have civil unions, whatever. Just not marriage.
The gays have twisted the argument that banning gay marriage deprives them of being together and loving each other. NOT TRUE!!!

Marriage is a LEGALLY BINDING institution. It has monetary implications well beyond just walking down an aisle and throwing rice. There are inheritance issues, insurance issues, and employer benifit issues just to name a few. What seems to be a lovey-dovey issue is in reality a money grab.
There is a reason that they are not satisfied or interested in civil unions/commitment ceremonies expressing their need to be together. That's because there are no extra legal benifits! They would not be interested in being married at all, except for the economic benifits.
Follow the money. It always works.

S.T.

HardOn
04-04-07, 16:01
Finally made it back to Platinum, with the intention to spend at least a couple hours indulging in good old fashioned Adult Entertainment. The bar was running a 2 dance for $30 special frequently so it was possible to try out several ladies in the back. The first forays were fun but uneventful; I went with young beauties who seemed to lack very good stimulative skills. Finally at the end of the evening I hooked up a lady with name of Kitty who clearly had a good deal of experience of man handling but would not be my first choice based on looks alone. Unfortunately the bar was also running a 2 beers for $5 promotion all night so that by the time I made it out back with Kitty Mr. Willy was slow to wake up on account of the 10 or so beers that I had consumed. Anyway I started Kitty with a 2-for dance special and Kitty kept adding new twists to add more songs to the string. Around about song 3 Kitty removed my belt and rearranged my clothing a bit and at the same time got Mr. Willy at least half awake with some direct skin to skin hand action. Funny how that works so well. Then she laid out Mr. Willy going straight up my gut so that he protruded a couple of inches above the top of the pants waist line. With the head fully exposed, the friction and grinds resumed mixed in with hand and mouth action. Unfortunately Mr. Willy wasn't going to bust a nut so I ended the show before the financial hit got too steep. By the time I got to this point the damage was north of 1 $. Overall I would rate this place as hit or miss for extras. The next time I make it back here I will go easier on the alcohol and negotiate before heading back for the private show. My guess is that at least 1/3 of the dancers here are open to extras but the tactic of negotiating during the event will add to the cost. Also saw no bouncer patrols of the back area so the action was undisturbed. During my first visit in January there were several bouncer patrols observed.

Drivingtoledo
04-04-07, 18:29
Sure, the only reason people get married is for monetary gain. No wonder you have to post so much Square Tree, you can't find anyone to merge bank accounts with.

Somebody asked who votes. I do, at every single election, big one or not.

I also voted against gays getting married. Not because I don't think they should live together. Let 'em. They can live together, have commitment ceremonies, have civil unions, whatever. Just not marriage.

The gays have twisted the argument that banning gay marriage deprives them of being together and loving each other. NOT TRUE!

Marriage is a LEGALLY BINDING institution. It has monetary implications well beyond just walking down an aisle and throwing rice. There are inheritance issues, insurance issues, and employer benifit issues just to name a few. What seems to be a lovey-dovey issue is in reality a money grab.

There is a reason that they are not satisfied or interested in civil unions / commitment ceremonies expressing their need to be together. That's because there are no extra legal benifits! They would not be interested in being married at all, except for the economic benifits.

Follow the money. It always works.

S.T.

Gwailo
04-05-07, 10:42
Sure, the only reason people get married is for monetary gain. No wonder you have to post so much Square Tree, you can't find anyone to merge bank accounts with.

I think this thread is straying from the intent of the forum, finding women for sex.
Can we argue politics in another forum? It really doesn't belong here.

Thanks,

Gwailo

Square Tree
04-06-07, 13:01
Gwailo is right. I was off base and off topic. Sorry for the transgression.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled hunting. I have found Bella's to be an exteremely good time when I visit, right up there with Platinum. Nice post, Hardon.

Relax, Drivingtoledo. Using the Rocks/Scissors/Paper rules, Trees beat Cars.

S.T.

Affectionate99
04-14-07, 20:53
It has taken me a coupel of weeks to write this post. However, I hope that you find it worthwhile. I was in Toleo to visit on the of one th large companies headquatered there and stayed in my usual hotel room over looking the ball field. One a previous visit, I had visited Toronados but had just been watching, not taking in any backroom acivities. This time I was eager to spend a see-note that I had found on the sidewalk in Vegas the week before (another story there.).

I got to the club about 10 and it was fairly full with both dancers and customers. After a couple of Coors Light, I was enticed into the back room and although the. 6$ was not completely wasted, it was only a mediocre performance. Even after many years, I find it difficult to predict which girl is going to give the most mileage. So the second one must have been dumb luck. Not the best looking one in the room, but behind the curtain totally unhibited leading to DATY and FS. Well worth the price of admission.

BTW. Several hot-looking non-pros came in the place to watch for a while and then left. What's up with that?

Torrid77
04-21-07, 06:49
In my experiences I have found that when hot girls show up in strip clubs it is because they either are lesbien, there to see a freind that just started working in the business or are recruters for another club. Through proper networking and a few shots all these senarios can work out well for you.

Mystery Mantis
05-06-07, 14:04
Anyone tried Bella's? It's in a little out of the way location, and from the outside looks a little like a dive. Inside though, it's pretty nice, though a little bit on the small side. Their friction rooms are nearly private, with walls enclosing most of the dance areas, the only thing missing is a door. They keep it nice and dark back there too. I had dances from a pretty, small tittied, korean girl going by the name Jaylin, who for. 2 gave me FS. Several good looking girls, with the typical levels of pressure you would expect at a SC. It was a good time, though I was out of money after Jaylin, so I didn't get the chance to sample the other girls. Their was a black girl that kept trying to pressure me into dances, and even after saying no multiple times, would not leave me alone. This, aside from how hard it was to find the place, is the only thing I had a problem with there.

Bad Bird
05-06-07, 22:26
Anyone tried Bella's? It's in a little out of the way location, and from the outside looks a little like a dive. Inside though, it's pretty nice, though a little bit on the small side. Their friction rooms are nearly private, with walls enclosing most of the dance areas, the only thing missing is a door. They keep it nice and dark back there too. I had dances from a pretty, small tittied, korean girl going by the name Jaylin, who for. 2 gave me FS. Several good looking girls, with the typical levels of pressure you would expect at a SC. It was a good time, though I was out of money after Jaylin, so I didn't get the chance to sample the other girls. Their was a black girl that kept trying to pressure me into dances, and even after saying no multiple times, would not leave me alone. This, aside from how hard it was to find the place, is the only thing I had a problem with there.

I went there tonight on a pure recon mission.

Only about 10 guys in the place, maybe 6 dancers.

Joylin was there. Not really my cup of tea, but I may give her a try. THe other that caught my eye and will get a go next time is Lori. Beach blond with implants. Looked ok, my observations was most girls that went back with customers were back for 1-2 songs, not the girls I am looking for. She went back once for 6, something was probably happening. That is how I recon :)

Mystery Mantis
05-22-07, 23:07
I see that stupid bill made it through the state senate. Don't want to get into it, but it is a terrible thing to have so little to do in life, and rather than finding things to do, you have to go and spoil the fun of those of us that have a life.

I'd imagine the money the ladies lose in tips will need to be made up in some other fashion.

Gwailo
05-23-07, 08:47
I see that stupid bill made it through the state senate. Don't want to get into it, but it is a terrible thing to have so little to do in life, and rather than finding things to do, you have to go and spoil the fun of those of us that have a life.

I'd imagine the money the ladies lose in tips will need to be made up in some other fashion.

Strickland has said he'll allow this to go into law, but there will be a court challenge of course.
I heard one of the proponents of this on the radio yesterday and she sounded like a moron. She believes that laws such as this will cut down on sexual assaults and rapes. Actually research in some countries has shown quite the opposite effect, available pornography and legalized prostitution has cut down on sexual assaults.
I think we can thank the smoking nazis for this one, the group was encouraged by the success the smoking nazis had in trying to legislate morality.

Square Tree
05-23-07, 08:53
So what will be the effect of this? Will the girls have to stay 6 feet away, or will the places have to close at midnight?
I'm not clear on what will end up happening.

ST

Randy McKnaley
05-23-07, 17:32
Hoy-hoy

-All information is accurate as of the date posted-

Just FYI for anyone that is interested in it. I believe the bill others are referring to in early posts is the one that was brought to the state general assembly by a petition campaign spearheaded by the Cincinnati-based “Citizens for Community Values” group. [Image that they’re based in Cincinnati.]

The opposed law states among other things that; strippers and patrons may not touch, must be at least 6 feet away from each other at all times, dancers may not be nude either at all or just after midnight I’m not really sure, and adult bookstores, massage parlors, and strip clubs must be closed by midnight.

I would imagine that this bill will be challenged if put into law on the grounds that it is unconstitutional to prohibit operating hours, but that is just a guess/opinion on my part, and of course I am rather bias in the matter ;-). It does seem like a state imposed moral curfew though doesn’t it?

Here is a link to the store in the Toledo Blade:
http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070225/NEWS24/70225010

That’s all for now.

Have fun, and be careful ;-)

Bigboi47
05-24-07, 16:29
"COLUMBUS, Ohio - Keith Dailey, a spokesperson for Gov. Ted Strickland, said on Tuesday that his boss would allow SB 16, which closes adult businesses between midnight and 6 a.m., and forbids dancers from touching anyone but spouses at their clubs, to become law in late August by, essentially, doing nothing. " Say good bye to lap dances and the strip clubs will have to close at midnight. Here in Mich this will monitored closely our legislators tried to pass a similar bill. But it never made it to a vote.

Bad Bird
06-01-07, 01:37
Visited Thu night. Many girls working. Also a couple nice offers. Senior members can PM me for names.

Semsearch
06-09-07, 18:08
Anyone tried Bella's? It's in a little out of the way location, and from the outside looks a little like a dive. Inside though, it's pretty nice, though a little bit on the small side. Their friction rooms are nearly private, with walls enclosing most of the dance areas, the only thing missing is a door. They keep it nice and dark back there too. I had dances from a pretty, small tittied, korean girl going by the name Jaylin, who for. 2 gave me FS. Several good looking girls, with the typical levels of pressure you would expect at a SC. It was a good time, though I was out of money after Jaylin, so I didn't get the chance to sample the other girls. Their was a black girl that kept trying to pressure me into dances, and even after saying no multiple times, would not leave me alone. This, aside from how hard it was to find the place, is the only thing I had a problem with there.Well, Mantis apparently got lucky or Jaylin is hot for him. I went back there with her for a 2 for 30 and she about ground my nuts into peanut butter. Gave it a shot with one more dance and more of the same. I walked out of there like Saddlesore Swanson after a weeklong horse trip.

The ratio of men to women last Thurs night was 18 dancers to about 12 guys (11pm). The dancers run the gamut from Jenny Mccarthy to Shrek. $8 cover after 7pm and $5.25 domestics after 9pm.

Bad Bird
06-09-07, 19:07
Well, Mantis apparently got lucky or Jaylin is hot for him. I went back there with her for a 2 for 30 and she about ground my nuts into peanut butter. Gave it a shot with one more dance and more of the same. I walked out of there like Saddlesore Swanson after a weeklong horse trip.

The ratio of men to women last Thurs night was 18 dancers to about 12 guys (11pm). The dancers run the gamut from Jenny Mccarthy to Shrek. $8 cover after 7pm and $5.25 domestics after 9pm.

YMMV always apllies, no matter the gal. Jaylin offered to me, but I declined. She did give a good lap though.

Jaguar97
06-25-07, 17:42
I agree with the previous posts about being kind of hard to find in an industial area of Toledo by the new Jeep plant. Once there had a good time with Brea and Leisa. Leisa will do "after hours" fun if worked on. Older with lots of tatoos however. She looks fine in the back room and really works hard to make you happy with her Lap Dances. Plus they have a patio out back where you can smoke. Overall pretty good looking girls who are friendly with good attitudes. Have fun!

Bbox00
06-26-07, 01:10
Went to Bella's and agree with the previous post; however, I found it difficult to get extras. Girls are hot though.

Gwailo
06-27-07, 10:23
Went to Bella's and agree with the previous post; however, I found it difficult to get extras. Girls are hot though.

I've been there a couple of times recently and sitting on the patio those girls look pretty rough in daylight.

Mystery Mantis
07-01-07, 21:13
Hey, what is Xanadu, and has anyone been there? Is it a SC or something else?

Torrid77
07-02-07, 05:12
Hey, what is Xanadu, and has anyone been there? Is it a SC or something else?Xanadu is a burlesque style show. No nude dancers just food and music. The girls make their money by getting you to buy them glasses of water. Its a strange kind of place.

Qetuo
07-12-07, 07:12
My recommendation: Xanadont

Qetuo
08-14-07, 22:33
Lately all the girls at Bellas are afraid of doing anything other than lap dances, many mentioning that several girls have gotten fired lately. Management is trying to clean the place up I guess. It is nearly always empty nowadays. I'm not going back.

Square Tree
08-20-07, 10:12
A week ago I was in the Detroit/Sylvania Ave area and saw the sign lit up on a dive place around the corner from Hot Shots/Nitro. I think this place was called Bottoms or something like that. If that is the name, it is well named.

Very thin liquor selection, and it is more like a neighborhood dive with some girls in bikinis.
But one girl, a little heavy, stuck her hand right up into shorts and told me the back room was really, really good. I passed on that. But they did have one girl that was supposedly the daughter of the bar lady that was pretty good looking.
Drinks were reasonable, no cover. Bad neighborhood.

Summer's almost over. Get going!

Torrid77
08-20-07, 15:32
Sounds like Bottoms up tops down. The girls are not that great looking but they will get the job done.

Gwailo
09-21-07, 13:59
I remember seeing a headline about Bella's getting raided but now I can't find the story anywhere. Does anyone have a link to the story?

Square Tree
09-25-07, 12:20
A couple of the Bella's girls told me that they did get raided around the first week of September. It was shortly after Qetuo's report of the Bella's girls being afraid of doing anything other than lap dances. (Maybe they knew something was up??) I never saw a story about the raid.

Several LE came in, and checked Everybody's ID's including customers, dancers, staff. Made them turn off the music, stop the flashing lights, etc. Nobody could leave or come in. They found some drugs and warrants on more than a few customers, and hauled them off.
A girl or two also got taken away, and the evening the girl was telling me about it (almost a week after the raid), at least one girl was still in the clink, unable to get bail money.
It did not sound like there was a single bust for any dancing-related violations, and it was mostly the customer's that took the brunt of it. I doubt it was smoking related, as they keep most of the smoking outside on the porch.

It is business as usual there currently, and even found an absolutely hot high mileage blonde girl.

John Z
09-25-07, 17:11
Yes I was there Mid September. No mention of a raid. Didn't ask.

If your talking about the new blonde girl, named Honey? WOW. That is all I can say. Excellent dances.

Bad Bird
09-26-07, 00:12
A couple of the Bella's girls told me that they did get raided around the first week of September. It was shortly after Qetuo's report of the Bella's girls being afraid of doing anything other than lap dances. (Maybe they knew something was up??) I never saw a story about the raid.

Several LE came in, and checked Everybody's ID's including customers, dancers, staff. Made them turn off the music, stop the flashing lights, etc. Nobody could leave or come in. They found some drugs and warrants on more than a few customers, and hauled them off.
A girl or two also got taken away, and the evening the girl was telling me about it (almost a week after the raid), at least one girl was still in the clink, unable to get bail money.
It did not sound like there was a single bust for any dancing-related violations, and it was mostly the customer's that took the brunt of it. I doubt it was smoking related, as they keep most of the smoking outside on the porch.

It is business as usual there currently, and even found an absolutely hot high mileage blonde girl.

There was a raid, I drove by and saw it happening. I posted a why on SCL. It was on a Sat night, my post was the first Sunday of Sept.

Gwailo
09-26-07, 10:45
There was a raid, I drove by and saw it happening. I posted a why on SCL. It was on a Sat night, my post was the first Sunday of Sept.

What is SCL? I checked CL and couldn't find it.

Bigman22
11-04-07, 11:35
Hi all,

I have been gone working for the last few weeks and was hopeing someone could tell me about this new stripclub law. Also have any of you seen a impact at the sc since the new law passed

Thanks bigman22

Semsearch
11-05-07, 21:28
Hi all,

I have been gone working for the last few weeks and was hopeing someone could tell me about this new stripclub law. Also have any of you seen a impact at the sc since the new law passed

Thanks bigman22Bellas now enforces a no touch rule on stage. I didn't go for a dance in the back due to the lack/quality of dancers on Saturday.

Mr Body Shop
11-05-07, 22:49
I Just Started Going Back To Scarlets And Saw The Finest Bg I've Seen In A Long Time. I Call Her Ashly Because She Looks Like The Young Girl Off The Fresh Prince Of Bel-air. She Aint Shy And She Is A Complete Beauty. Oh I Almost Forgot She Is Barely Legal.

======================================

Hi Mr Body Shop,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Window98
11-06-07, 11:21
The Toledo stripclubs aren't bad you can get more than a dance with some persuasion and the right girl. It's nothing like Henry's VIII in on Toledo Dix road. First time I walked in there a girl sits with me 1 second after I sit down and in less than a minute asks if I want a bj. She looked good I thought but I passed I was just picking someone up. Maybe this should be in the Mich. forum but I live in Toledo so I'm letting whoever else know if you don't already.

Bad Bird
11-06-07, 21:04
The Toledo stripclubs aren't bad you can get more than a dance with some persuasion and the right girl. It's nothing like Henry's VIII in on Toledo Dix road. First time I walked in there a girl sits with me 1 second after I sit down and in less than a minute asks if I want a bj. She looked good I thought but I passed I was just picking someone up. Maybe this should be in the Mich. forum but I live in Toledo so I'm letting whoever else know if you don't already.

+1, Henry 8 South in MI (Exit 34 on I-75 and go straight for 2 miles on left).

Anything can be had there. Some girls are not something you want to look at, most are middle of the road, and a couple good lookers. You will find girls there that make you wonder how they are still dancing to girls that make you wonder why they are dancing in a dive.

Mr Body Shop
11-11-07, 23:18
Went to the new club at Stickney and Matzinger first time sucked. Second time was on a Friday nothing under a 7. Over all it was cool but I think it could be another Tornado's. Me myself I still like Scarlets for now but we all know how it goes so I will post anything else I think the people might wanna know.

Square Tree
11-27-07, 13:50
A while ago I remember watching a young-ish stripper at Diamonds. This girl had a tattoo just above her butt that said "Your Name Here" or something like that. Have not seen her lately. Is she still around anywhere? I could use a good laugh like that again.

Ohio Racer
12-03-07, 09:37
How are the day shift girls the clubs? Its been awhile since I have been in. Thinking of going today or tomarrow. I know there used to be a couple at Diamonds and a possable at Bellas. Havent had any luck last few times at Platnium and have not tried Scarletts. Feel free to pm me.

Cpp97
12-26-07, 18:30
Any good updates to give on Toledo strip clubs? Me and a few friends are planning a trip to the area, we were wondering if we should stop in Toledo or keep going and stop in MI? Did the new law have any effect on lap dances in Ohio?

Bad Bird
12-27-07, 20:05
Any good updates to give on Toledo strip clubs? Me and a few friends are planning a trip to the area, we were wondering if we should stop in Toledo or keep going and stop in MI? Did the new law have any effect on lap dances in Ohio?

The law has had zero affect so far....

MI dances on average are much better (milage speaking) than OH dances, keeping in mind Alcatraz may as well be considered a Ohio club.

Timberwolf
12-28-07, 11:34

MI clubs generally have much better mileage than Toledo. But, you will need to go further north than Alcatraz as the Toledo clubs do better mileage-wise than the Traz.

Henry The 8th's in Southfield MI is currently in a very high mileage mode, but the place is a filthly shithole.

The Landing Strip iin Romlus was raided last week. I don't think anyone was arrested or charged with anything. Just a harrassment raid near as I've seen/heard. But, they may be extra cautious as a result.

I haven't been to a Toledo Club in ages. So I don't know about recent, but the mileage was very good lat time I was in Scarlett's and Platnium Showgirls. Platnium has been have some "issues" with the anti-smoking law and was recently visited by undercover and uniformed LE to enforce the state-wide smokling ban.

Cpp97
12-28-07, 18:29
LE Can't enfoce the smoking ban, it's up to the health deptartment. LE might be using that as an excuse to enter the club!!

Timberwolf
12-31-07, 15:38
LE was present because Health Dept. officers do not have the legal authority to obtain the IDs of induvidual offenders. This latest incident was the direct result of the club challenging and prevailing in a suit filed following the previous Health Dept. citation.

I won't be visiting Planitum until they get it sorted out. I don't need the hassle and attention of being there during the next tobacco raid.

Expect more LE trouble at the adult establishments in this area. I suspect that Rainbow and Kim's are the begining of a clean-up of the Telegraph Rd. corridor. The status of the former NorthTowne Mall prob. has something to do with it.

LE Can't enfoce the smoking ban, it's up to the health deptartment. LE might be using that as an excuse to enter the club!!

Iziandali
01-06-08, 10:51
Gonna be in the area and would like to swing by. TIA

Bad Bird
01-06-08, 11:35
Gonna be in the area and would like to swing by. TIA
No day shift, night only.

Iziandali
01-06-08, 13:15
Maybe I'll try an AMP

Crayola
01-24-08, 21:21
Hi everyone,

Has anyone taken advantage of the VIP room option at Scarlett's? I understand that it is $$ for a half hour, but is it worth the price?

Thanks for any input.

Qetuo
01-29-08, 08:02
Anyone been here recently?

What The
01-29-08, 12:55
Hi everyone,

Has anyone taken advantage of the VIP room option at Scarlett's? I understand that it is $$ for a half hour, but is it worth the price?

Thanks for any input.One of the girls "amy" she used to call herself, passed out her buisness cards on the couches. She's stayin at [Personal address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal addresses in the text. Please do not post personal contact information in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Semsearch
01-29-08, 15:15
Anyone been here recently?Don't waste your time or money. The bouncers are so intrusive they might as well sit next to you during a dance.

Crayola
01-30-08, 18:49
One of the girls "amy" she used to call herself, passed out her buisness cards on the couches. She's stayin at [Personal address deleted by Admin].So besides possibly getting a business card, what kind of mileage is there in the VIP room?

What The
02-11-08, 12:51
She also went by serenity there, and I can't post the info on the forums.

PM me for it.

Qwerty4360
02-16-08, 13:10
I drive by Bella's last night around 12:30 and only 5 cars were in the parking lot with two of them being police cars. Anyone know what the fuss was about?

Square Tree
02-27-08, 13:07
I saw this in the CL recently. Sometimes you don't know if things are real or not, and I have not had the time to stop by and see if this is legit. It seems to be, since the wording of the ad lets you know that 'Melyssa' is from this area. I'm wondering if this is a better way of advertising for take-out?
Anybody know?

http://toledo.craigslist.org/w4m/581528839.html

JamesDean
04-07-08, 23:17
I went into Platinums on Saturday night. $10 cover, $6 Bud Light, and a 2 for $30 lap dances with a ultra skinny lesbian. Forget the name. Short, blond and maybe 90 lb blond with no boobs. Alot of very, very skinny girls there. Which I like. Looked to be good quality over all. Anyway, the notable part was when I was getting the lap dance the stripper started talking about how they have a VIP room. Which I have not heard about till now. Apparently $400 dollars to get in and then. A lot of obscene extra's up and including the dirty deed from what I could tell. She said the girls only get $125 for it. Also she said only about 30% of the girls don't go back there. And that the girls at Platinum's range from girls that will opening give a guy a blow on the lap dance couch to "good girls like her". I was quite surprised to hear all that goes on there. Sure I don't have the full story either. If anyone else has any addittional information or has sampled the goods. Let me know about it. Or let the group know about it. I'd like to know more. Although I must say the $30 bucks for a 2 lap dances still seems like a rip off. Especially when your just talking.

Ohio Racer
05-05-08, 20:29
Cant remeber exactly what her name was. Has anyone got info on her? I love them little girls. Spent a bill on her and not sure about her yet. Feel free to pm me.

Crayola
05-07-08, 17:12
Went to Scarlett's Saturday night. I decided to try out the VIP room for a half hour with a cute 19 year old with a great body. Price was $$ paid up front at the bar. The interaction was good, and she didn't stop to just talk at all during the time. Spent most of the time groping her ass. She laid out the rules early on, telling me where I could and could not touch her (standard big 3 no-go spots). The club kept track of the time so I didn't get dinged for an hour because I lost track, which was nice. All in all a good experience, but no extra millage. Admittedly, I didn't ask before hand because I don't really try for extras. Any tips on how to start that conversation without offending the girl/getting in trouble with the club?

Ohio Racer
05-10-08, 13:51
Well late Friday afternoon I was going to stop in Bellas however they had a limo in the lot and a lot of cars. So I headed over to Platinum. Got the end of the day shift girls and kept going into the night shift girls. After spending six hours there and more money than i want to admit to. Heres my findings.

Small girl kinda short brown hair I cant remeber her name. May have started with a T. Started with a two for thirty and kept going for three more songs. Lap dance was good with high milage. Last song was the end of her shift so I tried for some take out and got turned down.

Next one was hanging out with a group of four to five guys most of the time I was there. Got a two for thirty from her. Asked if there was anything I couldnt touch. She replied we are not on camera. Second song she said let me give you something to eat and pushed the muff into my face. Not wanting to disapoint I eagerly went to town. She was on stage next so had to go. She then went and sat back down with the group she was with earlier. Someone took over the table I was at so I had to move. I did notice a exchange of cell phones with a few people before she left. She stoped at the table I was siting at earlier and looked around. I am pretty sure I would have had this one for take out if I didnt switch tables. I will go back and try again. You regulars probuly already know who she is. Seniors can pm for her name.

Sat and had a few too many beers since I didnt see anything that interested me.

Next girl sits down and starts talking to me. Says she is a new girl. Seemed either a little drunk or high. Talked for a bit then went back for a two for thirty. I was free to roam anywhere. Lots of high mileage. I got a regular priced dance. She had to go on stage next so I was trying for some take out when she got off. Said she didnt have a place but if I did it was good to go. Said she would come sit and talk after she got off stage. While she was on stage I got sidetracked and didnt get to talk to her more. Seniors can pm for name.

At this time of the night and as many beers as I had it would have been beter to just sit and wait for the last one. Instead I ended up in the vip.

Next girl comes and sits on my lap. I seen her come in a few hours ago and walk around but havent seen her on stage yet. Now I know why. She was hot with nice long black hair lots of tatoos and leather outfit. We talked a bit bought her a shot and then went back for a two for thirty. The little head was saying yes watching her walk to the back and the big head being affected by lots of alcohol said im with you all the way little head. Continued for three more regular songs while talking about how she used to be a waitress and just started danceing recently. Then she started talking about the vip. The dj was runing a buy thirty minutes get ten more on him special and she was runing a get fifteen more since she was the quen of the vip. Had to stop at the atm on the way back. We talked abit then she started her show. If I was not that drunk and worked up I never would have done it. Its way overpriced but a fun experiance. Seniors can pm for name or more info.

Bigman22
05-18-08, 00:09
This may have been asked, but what be came on that SC downtown?

Are they even open?

Bigman22

PHunter
05-18-08, 07:16
This may have been asked, but what be came on that SC downtown?

Are they even open?

Bigman22Currently closed and a sign said opening soon and under new management.

Eraserhead
05-18-08, 20:20
Dreamt I went there early this past Thursday afternoon and had a pretty good time despite the slim pickins. One fine black stripper up on stage with the most ungodly perfect set on her that I've ever seen. I spent most of my time with Stacy, who said that while she doesn't, other girls are known to give some extras. In my dream she said that used helmet wraps have been found in the seat cushions on a regular basis.

Also dreamt that another dancer, who looked to be black/latina let me grope her tits as much as I wanted for an extra tip. Think that if I had more I could've got more. She was pretty aggressive. Definately hoping to have another good dream about this place right soon.

Bigman22
05-18-08, 21:04
Currently closed and a sign said opening soon and under new management.Punter I ty for the come back.

PHunter
05-19-08, 17:13
Punter I ty for the come back.Drove by this morning 5/19 and place is now open again. No other details

Bigman22
05-20-08, 23:46
Drove by this morning 5/19 and place is now open again. No other detailsI'll be round that area later this week I'll swing by and see whats goin on.

Bigman22

PHunter
06-08-08, 11:13
Was making the loop friday night and found out Hot Shotz is closed and looks like some construction going on for a bar and grill type place. Ended up at Club Chablis some CL girls there now.

Bad Bird
06-08-08, 17:06
Was making the loop friday night and found out Hot Shotz is closed and looks like some construction going on for a bar and grill type place. Ended up at Club Chablis some CL girls there now.No big loss, actually both of those clubs could be closed.

Whodey1003
06-17-08, 20:51
Hey there toledo,

I'm going to be visiting toledo in a few weeks. I was there a long time ago and remembering having a decent time at Deja Vu. Can anyone give me an update on how the club is or any member pics that you all prefer over that one?

Thanks

Timberwolf
06-18-08, 08:12
I'd take any of the other strip clubs over the Toledo Vu. It was nothing but "air" when I was there.

Platnium and Scarlett's were both good mileage last time I was in them. I hear that the mileage at these clubs can come and go and also depends on the "dancer".

Of the clubs in the area, Alcatraz in Erie MI is the worst for overall "VIP" experience. There was more contact than the Vu, but everytime I've been in there a bouncer stands only a few feet from the couch and oversees the activity.

Hey there toledo,

I'm going to be visiting toledo in a few weeks. I was there a long time ago and remembering having a decent time at Deja Vu. Can anyone give me an update on how the club is or any member pics that you all prefer over that one?

Thanks

Whodey1003
06-18-08, 08:26
Thanks for the help Timberwolf. Looks like I'll try out Platinum and Scarlett's. I remember that Deja Vu used to do the FlashDance with a waitress coming around that would take a polaroid of the naked dancer on your lap. Definitely fun when I was younger but now. Too much evidence haha. Anyway thanks again.

I'd take any of the other strip clubs over the Toledo Vu. It was nothing but "air" when I was there.

Platnium and Scarlett's were both good mileage last time I was in them. I hear that the mileage at these clubs can come and go and also depends on the "dancer".

Of the clubs in the area, Alcatraz in Erie MI is the worst for overall "VIP" experience. There was more contact than the Vu, but everytime I've been in there a bouncer stands only a few feet from the couch and oversees the activity.

Torrid77
06-19-08, 04:08
Just returned home from a week in toledo area . Had some good times. Visited some old freinds at Bellas,Scarlets, Platinums and Diamonds. Was at Bellas for the day shift and it was very uninteresting. Scarlets I visited in the evenning and all the girls were very lethargic. Platinums was very interesting and the girls had spirt.

Diamonds had some good looking girls that enjoyed teaseing youand being playful with good energy. Noticed a new club on Matzinger road called LUX anyone checked it out yet?

Jackbb
07-02-08, 09:00
Stopped by Platinum's Monday about 4pm, A real dead zone. Hooked up with a tall black girl name Akita(?). Contracted for two dances, lots of hand contact, when done she charges for three, I say two, she says three, so I pay. I won't be back.

Also, IMHO, I thank Scarlett's has hotter women, and Bella's women and not so hot, but friendlier. I realize I'm only an occasional visitor, but that's been my experience. Good Luck, JackBB

Vic Man
07-02-08, 17:33
I was up at Platinum a couple weeks ago, Raven - long black hair, stood out like a sore thumb, she's from Miami FL... Very hot, very good mileage. Buy her one of the red wines, and your good to go after a few dances. She doesnt work weekends.

Last time at Scarlett's it was depressing. Very low energy.

Bigman22
07-03-08, 00:05
Has anyone tried the new Club Lux?

Semsearch
07-03-08, 17:34
Just returned home from a week in toledo area . Had some good times. Visited some old freinds at Bellas,Scarlets, Platinums and Diamonds. Was at Bellas for the day shift and it was very uninteresting. Scarlets I visited in the evenning and all the girls were very lethargic. Platinums was very interesting and the girls had spirt.

Diamonds had some good looking girls that enjoyed teaseing youand being playful with good energy. Noticed a new club on Matzinger road called LUX anyone checked it out yet?I went into Lux once right after it had opened. It was about 11pm and there were three chocolate dancers sitting at the bar. They never moved from their seats and no one was dancing on stage. I had a beer and left. haven't been back.

John Z
07-11-08, 17:21
LUX SUCKS!!!!

I've been there about 6 times hoping it would be better.

The club itself is nice and clean. It has decent drink prices.

For the part that sucks... The girls. Only a couple will come visit. Usually the big ones.

They usually just talk to each other and ignore the patrons.

Been There
07-26-08, 02:01
For my money it's Bella's.

Been to Platinum and Scarlett's as my hotel is off Alexis there when I come in and it seems Bella's is more of a hit than the others.

Bouncers do walk by, but quickly, and if you're dropping for multiple dances. You're good to go.

Not my thing, but if you like to DATY, you'll have the opportunity with every dancer there. All make it available.

Never successful in getting time outside the club but they are freindly and have earned my dollar.

Try out the Boutique on Telegraph just a bit South of Scarlett's too. Very interesting. Won't post on it but send me a note and I'll give ya' some details.

PHunter
08-10-08, 10:58
If this law gets enforced, what is next. Some clubs will likely close. Check it out at local TV site.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=6316944

Bigman22
08-10-08, 22:42
If this law gets enforced, what is next. Some clubs will likely close. Check it out at local TV site.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=6316944O this is just nice.

Otown Jbird
08-11-08, 01:18
Went to scarlets on wed the 5th and it was pretty slow, there was a couple of cute girls and 1 smoking hot tall blonde who was pre-occupied (but not happily) with some dirty looking fellas! Got a lack luster dance from a small little spinner named jersey and called it an early night.

Headed to l2h, figured what the hell lets roll the dice.!

Poetic Justice
09-03-08, 01:32
At the VU today around 2 a big titted brunnette named Audrianna gave me a nice dance with some miles but not to many.

I've found with the vu if you get the right gurl you will be ok.

Duckydo
09-10-08, 14:49
After reading about Bella's, I decided to give it a try last night. I must say I am disappointed. The place was dead last night. There were only 5 girls working all were 5's and below. Had an unethusiastic dance with a slightly chubby blond who was more interested in talking than dancing. I guess YMMV. I stopped by Platinum's after to compare, more girls working, more in the 7-8's but again, disappointed. Lap dances were boring and expensive. I guess I've been spoiled by H8. I think I will be making many more trips up to Southgate.

Cheers

Meety1
09-14-08, 23:39
New to the board and thought I would share a report. Visited both clubs the other day. With the economy in such bad shape the mileage seems to be up. Still no skin to skin but everything else was open. Day shift at Platinum was a little shaky, visited with a regular not much else. Scarlett's night shift had a lot of newer girls or girls I have never seen before. There was something for everyone and everybody was pretty nice.

Meety1
09-15-08, 09:03
Headed to l2h, figured what the hell lets roll the dice.!And the results of that trip? I saw their sign and wondered if it was worth the visit. Enquiring minds want to know!

Otown Jbird
09-16-08, 01:10
You are aware there are other report threads on here right?

Don't get snippy with your 2 reports that are more like questions!

My reports, though not many are at least informative and good!

Thanks

Otjb

And the results of that trip? I saw their sign and wondered if it was worth the visit. Enquiring minds want to know!

Bigman22
09-16-08, 19:56
You are aware there are other report threads on here right?

Don't get snippy with your 2 reports that are more like questions!

My reports, though not many are at least informative and good!

Thanks

OtjbNow now you two lets play nice.

Square Tree
09-23-08, 16:13
The TV News last night (Monday on ch 24's 10 pm newscast) had a short story about a man and his son that went to a strip club (un-named in the story) and took one of the entertainers back to their house. The story wasn't about the guy taking his son to watch strippers, or about taking a girl home from a club.

When they got back to their house with the girl at the end of the night, there were 3 guys with guns who robbed them.

Sounds like an easy set up to me....the chick calls her slimy friends with the guys address, knows they've had a few cocktails, are horny and would be easy marks.

Anybody know which club they were at, or who the chick was? I'd hate that to happen to me or somebody I know. But I'd bet this will give the local boys in blue just another reason to hang out in clubs soon.

Be safe, and watch if you are followed home!

S. T.

E Man
09-23-08, 19:49
I heard a similar story from a dancer at Bella's. The dancer said the girl was not working there anymore but that was probably two months ago.

Bigman22
09-25-08, 02:47
I heard Lux is a shit hole, no take out, extra's, no anything.

I'll pass on going there.

Bad Bird
10-28-08, 20:38
Curtain rods are up... I was told, and it makes sense... Curtains follow.

Square Tree
10-29-08, 08:28
The original guy that opened the Bella's club is no longer part of it. He's gone back to the hauling biz and still has an interest in the bar on Alexis near what was Sardini's (now O'Mally's?).
There was also an ad for 'entertainers' in the help wanted section of the Blah yesterday, boasting of a newly renovated club.

Bad Bird
11-06-08, 15:07
Went there last night. 2 weeks before curtains will be up (they are on order)

Scanner79
11-06-08, 16:31
Anybody have any good experiences at Hot Shotz (or whatever the hell it's called now!)? PM me with info, as I had a good time there once and want to see if it's still the same there.

Bad Bird
11-07-08, 08:01
Anybody have any good experiences at Hot Shotz (or whatever the hell it's called now!)? PM me with info, as I had a good time there once and want to see if it's still the same there.

Last I knew this place was closed/not a SC anymore.

Timberwolf
11-07-08, 09:50
Correct. Remodeled and now call The Palms (or something like that). Not a strip club.

Last I knew this place was closed/not a SC anymore.

Gwailo
11-07-08, 11:21
The Lux strip club on Matzinger has now re-opened as Teezers. I haven't checked inside yet.

Bad Bird
11-07-08, 19:42
The Lux strip club on Matzinger has now re-opened as Teezers. I haven't checked inside yet.

I heard Lux welcomed black customers more than hispanic or white. Would be interested if Teezers is the same way?

Propa03
11-08-08, 03:11
The Lux is already done? I never had the time to go.

On the radio they did advertise it as a "hip hop" sc, I hadn't even heard of Teezers til just now. Any idea why the change?

Ohio Racer
11-09-08, 12:15
I finally made it back to Platinum this weekend. It was six months since my last trip there. I didn't see any of the girls there from my previous post. If anyone knows what times those gals are working let me know. I should be back again this coming weekend.

This trip there was not as fun as last time. All but one girl I got couch dances from declined a trip to the vip. Unfortunately by the time I found her I didn't have enough cash left. Either they cleaned this place up or I need to lower my stripper standards.

I was kinda getting mixed feelings if she would deliver as promised so maybe I saved some cash. Next weekend I will start the night off with her and post back if any success.

After leaving there dialed up some old CL girls and had no luck there either.

Bad Bird
11-10-08, 20:07
I know it is not Toledo, but it is only exit 34 in MI (Off I-75). I also know a few of the senior members know about this place already, but ANYTHING can be had here. You can not be shy, no privacy in the VIP. I have found the best time to go is Sunday 1pm-5pm time frame. Some decent looking girls (There are NO tens here), mostly average and a few that should have retired LONG TIME AGO! It is a dive, not the cleanest, not the kind of place you go to to enjoy the atmosphere, lets get this clear! Cover is $5 Sunday. Water is $6.25 and a $10 wrist band to get into the VIP, which is no more than a walkin closet with a few chairs. Personally I had the ultimate time 3 times this past Sunday. Also, no booze. The girls drink their share in the back though. Do not worry about asking, all the girls know what the place is about, chances are before you get hi out of your mouth they will have a handful of your goods, that is how they say hi.

Mr Body Shop
12-02-08, 17:11
Teezers is sweet.

Bad Bird
12-02-08, 22:35
Teezers is sweet.

That is informative. What makes it sweet?

Pussylicker2
12-02-08, 23:05
I know it is not Toledo, but it is only exit 34 in MI (Off I-75). I also know a few of the senior members know about this place already, but ANYTHING can be had here. You can not be shy, no privacy in the VIP. I have found the best time to go is Sunday 1pm-5pm time frame. Some decent looking girls (There are NO tens here), mostly average and a few that should have retired LONG TIME AGO! It is a dive, not the cleanest, not the kind of place you go to to enjoy the atmosphere, lets get this clear! Cover is $5 Sunday. Water is $6.25 and a $10 wrist band to get into the VIP, which is no more than a walkin closet with a few chairs. Personally I had the ultimate time 3 times this past Sunday. Also, no booze. The girls drink their share in the back though. Do not worry about asking, all the girls know what the place is about, chances are before you get hi out of your mouth they will have a handful of your goods, that is how they say hi.

I'm a regular at H8S. I don't think it's a dive, it's in a decent part of town, and it is kept clean. The prices are all accurate. I like going there to watch college and/or pro football, they have 2 tv sets, and there are very few customers. If a girl hits on you, you can say you're watching the game. They have lot of turnover, and some dogs dance there, but they have some hotties on occasion. When you tip a girl dancing, you can touch her boobs and pussy. I've never seen any trouble in there. Try to get Jamie, she's hot and a great head artist. I kind of like when it's crowded, and there are 3 guys in the vip room all getting head, and I join them.

Bad Bird
12-03-08, 21:51
I'm a regular at H8S. I don't think it's a dive, it's in a decent part of town, and it is kept clean. The prices are all accurate. I like going there to watch college and/or pro football, they have 2 tv sets, and there are very few customers. If a girl hits on you, you can say you're watching the game. They have lot of turnover, and some dogs dance there, but they have some hotties on occasion. When you tip a girl dancing, you can touch her boobs and pussy. I've never seen any trouble in there. Try to get Jamie, she's hot and a great head artist. I kind of like when it's crowded, and there are 3 guys in the vip room all getting head, and I join them.

LOL, I would not call the place clean. I guess everything is relative. Their side stage is bare plywood, has been for 6 months.... Do not get me wrong, I like the place for the obvious reasons. Oh and they have 4 TVs :)

Jamie is a good one. You almost want to get just a HJ so she can use her mouth to say all those nasty things in your ear!

Jamie and DeAnna are probably the best things going on days, but if you want to lower yourself to a number or two less the other girls will be just a fun.

Mr Body Shop
12-05-08, 22:05
Staff is real nice and when I went in there last night I saw the most beautiful black girl named Naomi. Went back for a dance, o. K. More than one but it was worth it all the way. Anyway I got her digits and called her Today and lets just say it was nothing short of great. I have to give her credit she is a class act and is very professional. She also gave me her ******* page so if any one is interested let me know and I will share this with you. Also you can pm me for more info on her. Have fun and be safe.

Mr Taylor
12-06-08, 01:23
Two questions about H8S, if you guys will indulge a newbie:

1. What does Jamie look like?

2. How much would I expect to spend on a dance?

Thanks

Bad Bird
12-06-08, 14:47
Two questions about H8S, if you guys will indulge a newbie:

1. What does Jamie look like?

2. How much would I expect to spend on a dance?

Thanks

Thin, blonde, 5'7"ish, low 30s I would guess, bolt on Ds, actually somewhat pretty in the face, if you can get around her nose.

Cost, well it will vary girl to girl. Jamie has never asked for a specific amount, she usually says just give me what you think is right. Take $25 to cover the bar costs and whatever you are willing to pay for dances, but $ will be a leave happy amount as long as you do not get hooked up with a shark.

Just report back your trip.

Timberwolf
12-09-08, 11:18
Thin, blonde, 5'7"ish, low 30s I would guess, bolt on Ds, actually somewhat pretty in the face, if you can get around her nose.

Cost, well it will vary girl to girl. Jamie has never asked for a specific amount, she usually says just give me what you think is right. Take $25 to cover the bar costs and whatever you are willing to pay for dances, but $ will be a leave happy amount as long as you do not get hooked up with a shark.

Just report back your trip.I haven't met Jamie, but the rest rings true. I think top dollar should be $ for this place. At least I'll never pay more. You should be able to get less than full service for less than $ for sure. The dirty talk mentioned in another post sounds right up my alley.

BTW: Don't wear your favorite clothes. You'll want to burn them once you leave this place.

There's also a bunch of talk on another board about Henry's getting their liquor license back. Why is beyond me, but I don't run a strip club. Sounds like the manager/owner wants to turn this brothel back into a strip club. Expect the quality of the dancers to rise slightly and the mileage level plummet should this actually happen.

Member #5668
12-13-08, 10:05
Hi,

I was just wondering if anybody had any information on these 3 ladies. I am a regular to bellas, and I have had destiny for many couch dances, and it seems like everytime I go there, she trys to get me to pay for more songs then I actually got. Just wondering if anybody else has had this happen to them. Also wondering if monique does anything special in our out of bellas, because I think she is really hot, or if anybody has any info about her. My final question is about olivia at platinum. I went to school with her, but have never visited her at work. Was wondering how her dances are, and if she does anything in or out of the club, or if anybody has any VIP experiences with her.

Thanks

Member #5668
12-13-08, 11:12
Hi,

I just had a few questions about these three girls. I go to bellas frequently and every time I get a dance from destiny, she trys to scam me by saying that I got 4 dances instead of three. Just wondering if anybody else has had this happen to them with her. Also wondering if anybody knows if monique from bellas does anything special in or out of the club. My final question is about olivia from platinum. I went to school with her, but have never visited her at platinum. I was just wondering if anybody has got a dance from her, and how was it, and if she ever does anything in or out of the club, and if anybody has ever been in the VIP with her. I can PM'd if you like.

Thanks

John Z
12-13-08, 17:44
Yes I used to be a regular at Bellas until Destiny ripped me off. I haven’t been back since October.

She said she would go back to the couch and chat while the one performer on stage dancing to country, not my thing. Well after the two songs were up I gave her 40. She said I owed her for 3 songs. Technically she was there for 3 and said she wouldn’t charge for the 1st one due to no dancing just chatting. I gave her 60 and told her I wasn’t coming back. I’ll give them another month and then go back, but not to the Destiny the con artist. She has lied about other things as well.

Qetuo
12-15-08, 07:27
Yes I used to be a regular at Bellas until Destiny ripped me off. I haven’t been back since October.

She said she would go back to the couch and chat while the one performer on stage dancing to country, not my thing. Well after the two songs were up I gave her 40. She said I owed her for 3 songs. Technically she was there for 3 and said she wouldn’t charge for the 1st one due to no dancing just chatting. I gave her 60 and told her I wasn’t coming back. I’ll give them another month and then go back, but not to the Destiny the con artist. She has lied about other things as well.

Destiny is bad. Michael is worse. Avoid or verify the dance count after each song.

Firemanoh
12-15-08, 17:57
I went to Scarlett's a couple of weeks back. I don't know if the quality of girls has gone or if my standards have changed. There were some nasty ones with even nastier piercings. One girl had piercings in her back and on her stomach (... barf).

There was one smoking brunette, and one blonde that was on the chubby side but gave a great dance and could actually hold a decent conversation.

Let me know your thoughts.

Ohio Racer
12-15-08, 20:13
She got me once also. Said I owed for seven songs. I only counted four. I haven't been in there for awhile but if Lexus is still working there check her out.

Semsearch
12-19-08, 18:01
She got me once also. Said I owed for seven songs. I only counted four. I haven't been in there for awhile but if Lexus is still working there check her out.Went back to the couches with Destiny at the start of a two for thirty. Did two more after and she told me I owed her for 6. Had her get the bouncer with the chart who keeps count and he said 4. I'll never go back with her again. I've talked with the other girls who said that she has gotten guys to cough up several hundred at a time with that scam.

Ohio Racer
01-03-09, 14:14
I was in the glass city a couple days ago and decided to stop in Platinum and Bellas.

Found a little blonde gal at Bellas who just came back that day from a couple months break. Took her to the back for some dances and left with digits.

Been a long time since I was in there. Place looks a little different. Guess they call the couches a vip now? The way the couch sits I have to have my feet sticking out in the hallway.

Seen a couple of familiar faces. The one gal I wanted is no longer there. Anyone know where Lexus went to?

After leaving Bellas I stopped in Platinum. Bought a couple of drinks for a gal that was mentioned on another board. Then headed back to the vip. Only paid the fee for the room and left with a big smile. Talked with her for awhile about lots of stuff. We seemed to have lots in common. I didn't bring it up but I think take out may be possible.

Those interested can pm me for more info on my dream.

Amp Fan
01-13-09, 13:59
I was in the glass city a couple days ago and decided to stop in Platinum and Bellas.

Found a little blonde gal at Bellas who just came back that day from a couple months break. Took her to the back for some dances and left with digits.

Been a long time since I was in there. Place looks a little different. Guess they call the couches a vip now? The way the couch sits I have to have my feet sticking out in the hallway.

Seen a couple of familiar faces. The one gal I wanted is no longer there. Anyone know where Lexus went to?

After leaving Bellas I stopped in Platinum. Bought a couple of drinks for a gal that was mentioned on another board. Then headed back to the vip. Only paid the fee for the room and left with a big smile. Talked with her for awhile about lots of stuff. We seemed to have lots in common. I didn't bring it up but I think take out may be possible.

Those interested can pm me for more info on my dream.Is this the same Lexus that used to dance at Scarlett's? hot 5' 4" blonde, piercings and tattoos, always wore black boots.

Ohio Racer
01-14-09, 18:45
Is this the same Lexus that used to dance at Scarlett's? hot 5' 4" blonde, piercings and tattoos, always wore black boots.
She used to dance there before going to Bellas. Its not the same one your thinking of. This one is thin with short black hair. I didnt notice any piercings.

Mr Body Shop
01-15-09, 15:26
Enough said.

You can thank me later.

Bigman22
01-17-09, 22:22
Enough said.

You can thank me later.Whats so good about seeing her i don't go there much.

Thanks,

Bigman22

Mr Body Shop
01-18-09, 14:55
Whats so good about seeing her i don't go there much.

Thanks,

Bigman22Take out is available and reasonable.

J Lynch
01-21-09, 04:32
What does Naomi look like and can I just call her?

Wife Dont Know
01-24-09, 00:31
I once was in Buttoms Up and got a FS lap dance from Storm an older black chick. Can't remember her name but I think it was storm?

I would suggest the best time to go in is around closing time.

PHunter
01-24-09, 12:43
I once was in Buttoms Up and got a FS lap dance from Storm an older black chick. Can't remember her name but I think it was storm?

I would suggest the best time to go in is around closing time.

Bottoms up is no longer in business, location is now just a bar.

Mr Body Shop
01-28-09, 01:37
I heard a fight broke out with the police at Scarlets.

Member #5668
02-03-09, 14:37
Has anybody had any encounters with Olivia? She is a real petite dancer at platinum. I think she is really hot, got a few good dances from her, not a whole lot of mileage in my experience, but she will put her mouth on your cock through your pants. Also any girls I should try to get with next time I am there, ones that have take out or high mileage? Any comments or experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bad Bird
02-03-09, 21:03
Has anybody had any encounters with Olivia? She is a real petite dancer at platinum. I think she is really hot, got a few good dances from her, not a whole lot of mileage in my experience, but she will put her mouth on your cock through your pants. Also any girls I should try to get with next time I am there, ones that have take out or high mileage? Any comments or experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks

You have had several dances and nothing was offered, probably not going to happen. As for your "mileage" that you did get that is fairly typical of all girls at Platinum.

Square Tree
02-05-09, 16:13
I heard a fight broke out with the police at Scarlets.

I saw this in yesterday's newspaper. I have seen a young (30-ish?) asshole undercover guy with a short flat-top style haircut (dark/black hair) driving a white Escalade in the strip club area. Hopefully it was him that got the shiite beat out of him.
Next time I'm in there, I'm going to ask which girls are working with the u/c cops just to see what the reaction is.

>>>Eight men accused of assaulting two undercover police detectives were indicted by a Lucas County grand jury yesterday on multiple charges.

The men were each charged with three counts of aggravated robbery and two counts of felonious assault as well as alternate charges of two counts each of robbery and assault. If convicted, the maximum sentence the men face is up to 50 years in prison.

The officers were injured during the incident, which occurred at 1:40 a.m. Jan. 25 in the parking lot of Scarlett's nightclub in the 5700 block of Telegraph Road, police said.

According to police, the men were in a van when several of them began to assault the officers, who were conducting an investigation in the area.

The assault allegedly continued even after the undercover detectives identified themselves as police. Several of the suspects attempted to take a police officer's gun and badge, police said.

One of the aggravated robbery charges faced by each suspect is a result of the attempts to take the officer's weapon, according to the indictment.

Those indicted were Arturo Martinez, 24, of 2170 Canton Ave.; Andres Abalos, 19, of Erie, Mich.; Bryan Pearsall, 36, of Monroe; Aaron Frankhouse, 19, of Temperance; Mark Stroud, 18, of Temperance; Gustave Laroy, 23, of Blissfield; Nicholas Abalos, 19, of Temperance; and David Abalos, 24, of Temperance.

Bad Bird
02-05-09, 20:13
I saw this in yesterday's newspaper. I have seen a young (30-ish?) asshole undercover guy with a short flat-top style haircut (dark/black hair) driving a white Escalade in the strip club area. Hopefully it was him that got the shiite beat out of him.
Next time I'm in there, I'm going to ask which girls are working with the u/c cops just to see what the reaction is.

>>>Eight men accused of assaulting two undercover police detectives were indicted by a Lucas County grand jury yesterday on multiple charges.

The men were each charged with three counts of aggravated robbery and two counts of felonious assault as well as alternate charges of two counts each of robbery and assault. If convicted, the maximum sentence the men face is up to 50 years in prison.

The officers were injured during the incident, which occurred at 1:40 a.m. Jan. 25 in the parking lot of Scarlett's nightclub in the 5700 block of Telegraph Road, police said.

According to police, the men were in a van when several of them began to assault the officers, who were conducting an investigation in the area.

The assault allegedly continued even after the undercover detectives identified themselves as police. Several of the suspects attempted to take a police officer's gun and badge, police said.

One of the aggravated robbery charges faced by each suspect is a result of the attempts to take the officer's weapon, according to the indictment.

Those indicted were Arturo Martinez, 24, of 2170 Canton Ave.; Andres Abalos, 19, of Erie, Mich.; Bryan Pearsall, 36, of Monroe; Aaron Frankhouse, 19, of Temperance; Mark Stroud, 18, of Temperance; Gustave Laroy, 23, of Blissfield; Nicholas Abalos, 19, of Temperance; and David Abalos, 24, of Temperance.

UC or not, that is just wrong to want him to get his rear kicked.

Mr Body Shop
03-05-09, 17:58
P.M. me for the who and whens.

Qwerty4360
03-09-09, 17:31
Ohio Racer... check you PMs, I have some info about her for you.... You OWE me! lol

She used to dance there before going to Bellas. Its not the same one your thinking of. This one is thin with short black hair. I didnt notice any piercings.

Mr Body Shop
03-12-09, 16:20
Went in there today and they fired the day shift guy and the night shift guy who were running the place.The reason they were brought in was to clean the place up but know I can almost promise that this place will go back to the way it was.Alot of the girls left they didn't even have a bartender.Well I also have good news regarding the take out that I reported about. she also left but I have digits and she ask for me to pass them on so anybody interested p.m. me and thank me later.

Mr Body Shop
03-13-09, 13:04
Pics of the take out can be found at www.niaforyou.myescortpage.com just P.M. for digits.She left Teezers after Kevin got fired.

Have fun and be safe.

Ms Nia
04-04-09, 20:46
I am now at Glass City Showgirls day shift only.

Please p.m. me for my number and check out my pics in the escort classified.

Thank You

Red51
04-23-09, 20:03
Dreamed I went to Platinum a little after 7 pm today and that the pickings were pretty slim. Then the lovely vision of Margo appeared from the back and came straight to me. Says she worked there a while ago, and is just visiting while her normal club in Dearborn is being renovated. Dreamed the menu was standard $20, special $30 or 'anything goes' in the champagne room for the standard room fee. Paid the standard fee and had a very good time, she didn't even ask for a tip.

Indian Chuck
05-19-09, 14:36
Has anyone been to the Vu since they remodeled and added the vip area? I went on friday afternoon, and the place actually looked pretty decent now, but unfortunately, I had an emergency come up and had to leave after only about 20 minutes or so. I didn't have a chance to try any private dances this time, but wondered if anyone had any luck there with extras since they added the vip.

Ms Nia
08-13-09, 09:06
Hi guys,

Its your all around provider Ms.Nia I'm currently back at Scarlets day shift and some nights so for the ones that wanna get to know me and break the ice come and see me.

Nwohguy
08-13-09, 17:24
Hi guys,

Its your all around provider Ms.Nia I'm currently back at Scarlets day shift and some nights so for the ones that wanna get to know me and break the ice come and see me.If you are working next Wed. I might swing up that way, I'm taking the day off for my birthday.

Prototype
08-31-09, 07:43
Coming to East Toledo area for the week...looking for information on where to go while visiting for high mileage club.

Gwailo
08-31-09, 10:21
Coming to East Toledo area for the week...looking for information on where to go while visiting for high mileage club.Go to Henry The VIII in Southgate, MI, only about 45 minutes from toledo. No toledo strip clubs have any mileage as far as I know.

John Z
08-31-09, 18:20
Go to Bogarts in Inkster, Michigan. They offer the works up there. Go to www.tuscl.com for reviews.

Bad Bird
08-31-09, 20:01
Coming to East Toledo area for the week...looking for information on where to go while visiting for high mileage club.Both posts below are accurate. Henry's is closer than Bogarts, but Bogart's is a little nicer. If you are shy then neither place is for you as the "VIP" is anything but not private at all so anyone in the VIP can see what yhou are doing.

Platinum can be fun, but you have to find the right girl and usually have to pay for the VIP (not the couches), the VIP. It is pricey!

Gwailo
09-01-09, 10:13
Both posts below are accurate. Henry's is closer than Bogarts, but Bogart's is a little nicer. If you are shy then neither place is for you as the "VIP" is anything but... Not private at all so anyone in the VIP can see what yhou are doing.

Platinum can be fun, but you have to find the right girl and usually have to pay for the VIP (not the couches), the VIP. It is pricey!!!There is also the Penthouse Club in Detroit. Beautiful girls, private vip booths, good mileage to be had on day shift, but it is pricey.

Ms Nia
09-03-09, 16:58
I'm at Henrys South for 7 days.

Red51
09-06-09, 11:42
I'm at Henrys South for 7 days.Days or nights?

Mattsi
09-09-09, 10:44
I stopped by last friday after work around 5p.m. No cover before 7 and $3.50 beers,not a bad value. 8 girls we're working, none of them bad looking. got a couple dances from cherie, a brunette with fake tits very nice looking girl. But nother compared to the little blonde spinner that was there.This girl is SMOKING HOT, spent a lot of money on her. she said she only works day shift on Thursday and Friday. Has anyone got any extras in any of the Toledo clubs? I haven't had any luck in any of them.

Meety1
09-10-09, 21:26
Has anyone got any extras in any of the Toledo clubs? I haven't had any luck in any of them.Not in the club, but I have gotten digits and takeout.

Mattsi
09-13-09, 16:09
After last night all i can say is Toledo clubs SUCK and Henrys the VIII rules.

See my post in the Detroit forum for more details.

Jphatal
09-13-09, 23:27
Its hit or miss on milage in the glass city clubs. It really depends on the gal and you. It seems more of pickup than a little hustle on the side sometimes.

Also it depends on trust, how much of a regular you are, for some of these ladies to open up to ya and offer a little service on the side.

Hope this helps,

P.

Square Tree
09-14-09, 08:53
This weekend I dropped by Scarletts and holy cow I was impressed with the girls there.

I ended up talking with 'Eve'. She's a 110 lb beautiful blonde, long long blonde hair but a little too much eye liner around her pale blue eyes. She is a tiny thing; with A/B tits but then again I like smaller boobs and hers are fantastic.

She offered a hj or bj during dances in the back, and mentioned she's done with work at 2:30 and for $5 she'd "fkk my brains out". I kind of laughed at that amount but we did have a great time in the club.

Bad Bird
09-14-09, 11:44
I'm at Henrys South for 7 days.

I think I ran into her, and she is MUCH hotter in person.

Ohio Racer
09-14-09, 20:07
This weekend I dropped by Scarletts and holy cow I was impressed with the girls there.

I ended up talking with 'Eve'. She's a 110 lb beautiful blonde, long long blonde hair but a little too much eye liner around her pale blue eyes. She is a tiny thing; with A/B tits but then again I like smaller boobs and hers are fantastic.

She offered a hj or bj during dances in the back, and mentioned she's done with work at 2:30 and for $5 she'd "fkk my brains out". I kind of laughed at that amount but we did have a great time in the club.
I stopped in there on a Friday day shift about two weeks ago. First time in a couple years. One girl named Kimber or something like that had me a little interested. She patted me down to see if I was wired and thats about as far as we got. Guess I made her nervous or something.

Left there and went to Platinum to see my regular in the vip.

Ng8989
10-17-09, 20:35
Stopped by Platinum earlier this week for my first time. Made it for the end of day shift. I was surprised with how good the couch dances were.2 or 2-for-.3 (announced at random times) dances were just as satisfying if not more so than Baby Dolls in Dallas or any of the clubs in Atlanta. Got dances from two different ladies just to make sure I didn't just get a rare exception. Similar action both times.

FWIW, I overheard a guy at the end of my last dance ask his dancer four times how much it would take for FS. She repeatedly said it wasn't going to happen but gave a couple suggestions of other places in town that he might have better luck at (couldn't hear the other places).

Square Tree
10-26-09, 09:01
Sunday night I found myself around Detroit/Dura and figured I'd give Glass City Showgirls a try. Have not been there since it was Bella's.

Around 9pm, the door girl says No Cover because there are only 2 girls working. Not a good sign!

But I figured maybe grab a beer and relax for a while anyway. Nope.
One of the girls was at a table talking to a customer. This girl was maybe a 6 for a regular girl, and a 4 for a dancer.

The other girl was sitting alone on a couch, texting away and never looked up. This one looked like you'd expect a crak-head to look.

About 6-8 guys were in there. Beers were $5.75 each, and I sure didn't need to buy overpriced beer and sit with a bunch of dudes.
I'd say this place has declined a little bit under the new name/owners.

John Z
10-26-09, 18:31
I totally agree with the previous post. I've been there around 6:30 durining the week for the past 3 weeks and no service what so ever. This place used to rock.

I used to go there at least once or twice a month. Now it's every three months and it is dead every time.

I guess the girls made their money before the ression and now they are just there for the medical insurance.

I've been in there with $200-300 in my pocket and came out with the exact money as I came in... What gives?

Bigman22
10-27-09, 01:34
I left glass city about 8 and there was no chicks in the place i dont know what happen but they have been dead on the weekdays you might find 1 or 2 sexy ones on a friday or saturday thats when i've had my luck

Gwailo
10-27-09, 10:50
I guess the girls made their money before the ression and now they are just there for the medical insurance.

You're kidding, right?
Dancers at strip clubs don't get paid or receive benefits, they're independent contractors. They have to pay the club for the privilege of working there, either a flat rate tip-out or a portion of their lap dance money.
Which makes me wonder sometimes how the ugly dancers can make any money.

John Z
10-27-09, 19:13
So wouldn't you think they would be out on the floor trying to get business???

You have guys with money just waiting to give it to you?

I wish my business was that lucrative.

Square Tree
11-06-09, 16:19
Today's edition of One of America's Newspapers has an employment ad for what I thought might be a new club in this area, "Toy Chestr".Turns out it is a Detroit strip joint recruiting girls from NWOhio to work there, and includes free transportation.
They've also put an ad in Ann Arbor offering free gas money.

With all the unemployment, I wouldn't think it is that hard to find a few dancers to fill the club.
But from the lack of dancers in Toledo clubs lately, that must be the case.
Odd.

Bad Bird
11-07-09, 09:51
Today's edition of One of America's Newspapers has an employment ad for what I thought might be a new club in this area, "Toy Chestr".Turns out it is a Detroit strip joint recruiting girls from NWOhio to work there, and includes free transportation.
They've also put an ad in Ann Arbor offering free gas money.

With all the unemployment, I wouldn't think it is that hard to find a few dancers to fill the club.
But from the lack of dancers in Toledo clubs lately, that must be the case.
Odd.

Problem is the guys not going in. Fact is the business is less. MI clubs charge x amount per shift (rather than per dance). On a bad day, a girl could walk out even or down money.

Then what happens is those few loyal customers stop going due to less girls and the main stay girls panic and go elsewhere.

Just go to Bellas if you wish to see this in action.

Gwailo
11-07-09, 13:29
I stopped in at Deja Vu Thursday night as I hadn't been there in years and wanted to see what it's like nowadays.

$6 cover to get in and a few decent looking girls who basically ignored me except for an extremely pushy black girl who took a while to get rid of.

I finally got the attention of Daisy, who I thought had a smoking body but proceeded to give me an air dance that was about as erotic as a haircut at Lady Janes. I mean seriously the only time she touched me was to move my hands to the side of the couch so I wouldn't be tempted to touch her.

I quit after 1 dance and got the hell out of there. It will probably be years before I venture in there again.

Red51
11-07-09, 22:52
I stopped in at Deja Vu Thursday night as I hadn't been there in years and wanted to see what it's like nowadays.

$6 cover to get in and a few decent looking girls who basically ignored me except for an extremely pushy black girl who took a while to get rid of.

I finally got the attention of Daisy, who I thought had a smoking body but proceeded to give me an air dance that was about as erotic as a haircut at Lady Janes. I mean seriously the only time she touched me was to move my hands to the side of the couch so I wouldn't be tempted to touch her.

I quit after 1 dance and got the hell out of there. It will probably be years before I venture in there again.Thursday is really not the best night to go, it's college ID night and most of the girls hate them (no money + rude). Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday always work for me, check out girls like Miranda (nice tits and can dom if you want her to), Monroe (blonde with big tits, kinda chubby but gives good dances), Nivea (black girl that can be very affectionate), Victoria (thin girl who can be fun) and her friend Haley (young girl who's shy, but get them both back on the couch and wow), Paris (good dirty dances) and Georgia (same).

Timberwolf
11-09-09, 09:39
Sounds like every visit I've had to the Vu. The Vu in Ypsi is no different.

Alcatraz has about the same level of service. I've found willing girls @ Alcatraz, but the bouncers had other ideas. It was kind of funny. I got this woman that looks like Lucy Lawless (Xenia the Warrior Princess) putting my hands where she wants them with bouncer dude yelling at her to knock it off. I couldn't take it for more than 2 songs. She said she was really sorry and proceeds to rip the bouncer dude another rectum. "Your bullshit is costing me money fuckhead." LMAO.

The last time I stopped in was late in the afternoon. The three dancers working acted like actual dancers. All three were fairly well covered. Even when the tops came off, they were wearing veils, shawls, etc. and were covered up the majority of the time on stage. Weird.

I haven't been in either one of these clubs in years now.

I quit after 1 dance and got the hell out of there. It will probably be years before I venture in there again.

Jhbrj
11-11-09, 18:14
Stopped by Scarlett's for the first time this afternoon. First time at an OH club. Been to Bogarts and HS8, and though the available action was better, the atmosphere at Scarlett's was much nicer, and the dancers were much more attractive. The place was dead (4:00 on a Wed) - only 3 other guys in the club. Got a $15 dance from Brandy - no mileage but I wasn't expecting any. Stage-side dollar tipping was rewarded with nice spread-eagle close-ups and boobs in the face. I plan on returning when I have some cash to spend.

Jackbb
11-15-09, 08:20
Visited the northside clubs Friday afternoon. Didn't want to spend a lot, so I declined all private dance offers, and didn't inquire about other menu choices.

1. Platinum: Free buffet and $4 beers, girls average to ok, nothing notable. About the buffet, since I arrived there about 1:30, the girls were already receiving their takeout food from Applebee's, which tells you something about the buffet. While they lunching in the back, the cliente was lonesome in the front. The club was only open 1 1/2 hours and they were already taking a lunch break!

2. Lux: 2 for $3 beers, hooray!, manager met me at the door explained the drink specials, food specials, etc., very friendly attitude. The girls were mainly average, but they get an 'A' for attitude. I'll be back!

3. Glass City Showgirls: $2.25 beers, girls were better than last time, even a couple of them were 10s. One girl named Sophia?, sexy specs turned me on, hope to see her again.

4. Scarletts: $4 beers, by far the most beautiful girls around, several 10s. A particularly beautiful blonde with no tats, Fresh! I'll definitely be back.

All in all, Toledo has of the best talent around, given the prices. You can go to other cities, but you are going to pay, trust me I have.

Bad Bird
11-15-09, 11:33
Visited the northside clubs Friday afternoon. Didn't want to spend a lot, so I declined all private dance offers, and didn't inquire about other menu choices.

1. Platinum: Free buffet and $4 beers, girls average to ok, nothing notable. About the buffet, since I arrived there about 1:30, the girls were already receiving their takeout food from Applebee's, which tells you something about the buffet. While they lunching in the back, the cliente was lonesome in the front. The club was only open 1 1/2 hours and they were already taking a lunch break!

2. Lux: 2 for $3 beers, hooray!, manager met me at the door explained the drink specials, food specials, etc., very friendly attitude. The girls were mainly average, but they get an 'A' for attitude. I'll be back!

3. Glass City Showgirls: $2.25 beers, girls were better than last time, even a couple of them were 10s. One girl named Sophia?, sexy specs turned me on, hope to see her again.

4. Scarletts: $4 beers, by far the most beautiful girls around, several 10s. A particularly beautiful blonde with no tats, Fresh! I'll definitely be back.

All in all, Toledo has of the best talent around, given the prices. You can go to other cities, but you are going to pay, trust me I have.

Not sure I would agree with the Sophia comment, her face to me is not quite right, not a 10.

I have never been to LUX, I may try that sometime.

Food at Platinum, go on Tuesday, they have Tacos. Beyond that I stick to the Mac and CHeese, popcorn and Pizza (pan style, thin stuff is not to good).

From a dance perspective I can rank them (in order of "fun")

Platinum
TSG
Scarletts
with LUX being unknown.

Bad Bird
11-15-09, 11:35
Well, this club is so bad I only go about once a year, just to give it a chance in hopes it is now better.

11-14, Saturday night. Arrived just before 10. $3 cover and drink was about $4. No one on stage when I walked in. 3 guys, two couples and from what I can tell 1 dancer at the video game. After a couple songs video game girl went on stage, do not recall her name. She was attractive, but other than low cover and drink prices that is the last good thing I will say. Tipped her on stage. When she got off, back to the video game. Couple more songs, kept calling another girl up, but she was no where to be seen. Girl 1 and DJ then goes back to get her. She walks out. Not to bad, little thick but not bad. One of the guys go to the stage to tip as well as me. I sat there with my $2 sitting on the stage for a song and a half while she sat on her azz in front of the other guy. For the first time in my life I picked up my tip, put it back in my pocket and went back to the bar. The DJ after song two told her to "dance for the other guy". Maybe he meant me, not sure, but I was not interested anymore. She still was sitting on her azz, never really danced.

I then left, just before 10:30.

2 girls, not bad looking
Both bad attitudes
Barmaid was cool
Left with just under $300 in my pocket, which is what had happened my last two visits.

Way to go XS, way to run a club! GET A F'N clue.

May be back in a year.

Jackbb
11-16-09, 06:35
Don't know about TSG, also, where's this XS? And, you might be right about Sophia, I might have been a little under the weather at the time, after all of my previous stops!

Not sure I would agree with the Sophia comment, her face to me is not quite right, not a 10.

I have never been to LUX, I may try that sometime.

Food at Platinum, go on Tuesday, they have Tacos. Beyond that I stick to the Mac and CHeese, popcorn and Pizza (pan style, thin stuff is not to good).

From a dance perspective I can rank them (in order of "fun")

Platinum
TSG
Scarletts
with LUX being unknown.

Dalionking
11-16-09, 13:52
Don't know about TSG, also, where's this XS? And, you might be right about Sophia, I might have been a little under the weather at the time, after all of my previous stops!XS is over on reynolds rd in the same plaza as the army recruiter and subway.

The only time this place has even decent service is when they have fat ugly chicks.

Bad Bird
11-16-09, 21:53
XS is over on reynolds rd in the same plaza as the army recruiter and subway.

The only time this place has even decent service is when they have fat ugly chicks.

IMHO it is a management issue and not a girl issue. Management should never allow that crap to happen. I think they do not care if they make money. Face it, there is a lot of SQFT in that place when you add in the oversized "VIP". Very few customers, cheap beer and girls who are not working hard to get guys into the VIP. So rent is fairly costly given few customers, maybe this place is a front for something else......

Sorry, TSG, meant GlassCity Show Girls.... GSG I guess. I usually still call it Bellas.

I did venture over to "Bella's" after XS Saturday night. I will say it seems to be getting a little better over there. They really went down hill when ownership/management changed over there. Lost a lot of their best girls, ect. But there was a decent amount of customers in there and about 8 girls this past Saturday, although two of them got sick after walking outside.... Gee, wonder what they "did" out there.....

Gwailo
11-18-09, 11:35
I drove past Glass City Showgirls last night (Tuesday) around 9:30 and saw 3 police cars out front and they looked to be questioning someone in the street that runs alongside the club.
I don't know what was going on but that place has seen it's share of trouble.

Red51
12-26-09, 02:00
So has anyone tried Marilyn's yet? I've read that it's owned by the same people who own Subi's and the Landing Strip, so I have some hopes.

Bad Bird
12-26-09, 11:49
So has anyone tried Marilyn's yet? I've read that it's owned by the same people who own Subi's and the Landing Strip, so I have some hopes.

I would also be interested in what this club is like. In the past I heard it was always a little ghetto.

Seanmick
12-26-09, 21:32
I would also be interested in what this club is like. In the past I heard it was always a little ghetto.Been there and it's ALOT ghetto.

Won't go back for that reason.

Bigman22
12-29-09, 08:08
Been there and it's ALOT ghetto.

Won't go back for that reason.I was there last Saturday it's still a hole in the wall and it is ghetto $10 to get in beers $6 but there are a few that meet up with you outside the club if your in to black chic's ***SR. Members only pm me for names.

Square Tree
01-02-10, 11:45
The "Palms" at Detroit/Sylvania is soon going to be a bikini/topless bar again. The owner is tired of the fights, stabbings and shootings that the nightclub-style environment has attracted. He tells me that the boobie-bar has a better clientel.

A stage has already been installed on top of the dance floor and girls are in the process of being hired. There are already 3 former Scarletts girls bartending, as they got tired of the fully nude scene.

Enjoy the new year!

S. T.

Gcd02
01-05-10, 16:07
I'm from SE Michigan and saw an add on backpage for the dollhouse.

Is it worth the money/time to get there?

Duke2730
01-06-10, 05:50
I'm from SE Michigan and saw an add on backpage for the dollhouse.

Is it worth the money/time to get there? I would say that its OK. I have been there in the past and have always had a great time. Expect to pay though. The door charge was.6 with about four ladies to choose from. Tips inside your "private dance" could run you as much as 1.5 to 2.0 more.

Your only other option in Glass City is Asian AMPs with an investment of 1.5 total for door and tip.

I would definately stay off the streets.

PHunter
01-16-10, 12:20
Started out at Platinums before 7:00 to avoid cover charges had some of the buffet, pizza & wings and $4 beer this price goes to $6 after 7:00. Very slow and not much action. I turned down all dance requests here. Decided not to stay to check out night shift girls.

Went to Club Chablis from there, no cover and $4 beers, girls just starting to dance around 8:00 finished my beer and left no interaction with any girls. Jewells is back working here again too.

On the to Palms, on entrance checked with a metal detector which was welcomed, no cover did not stick around this place at all. To much rap.

Then went to Marilyns on Monroe. Hit with a $10 cover, but $2 domestics till 9:00. Place was kicking, then slowed down, beer after 9:00 was $6. A bachelor party was keeping the place going. Quite a mix of girls here to choose from. Took a dance from Cash $20 each and good mileage. I will check this place out again.

Gary Meyer
01-17-10, 15:21
I've been to Arm Candy a few times now and seen some very hot girls there. The door fee is only 30 for the half hour and 50 for the hour. Then the tip to your model of course.

All be safe.

Ohio Racer
01-31-10, 01:59
Stopped in Platinum over the weekend. Not much good to report on but had a dancer I thought I would share some info on.

Lindie sat down on my lap and quickly talked me into a dance. After getting on couch she ordered a drink that I had to pay for and I had to tip the waitress. After first dance which was going very good she talked me into the vip. That is when it started going downhill and fast.

After paying for the half hour she tried to get me to go for another fifteen minutes. I said no. She then told me I had to tip the counter girl before we could back. Back in vip she would not allow touching anywhere and kept her panties on. After maybe ten minutes she left the room to check on our time left. She said we had two minutes left so I made her keep dancing for those two minutes. After getting her top back on she told me I had to tip her. She went on and on about how she doesn't get much for the vip and the counter girls tip comes out of what she gets.

Told her I didn't have any cash left. She lead me to the atm. I gave her twenty and she told me she had to have at least eighty more. Told her if I would have had fun she would have gotten that and a lot more.

Cant believe I left myself get suckered like that but the beers was tasting good.

Dmcnast
01-31-10, 05:11
Stopped in Platinum over the weekend. Not much good to report on but had a dancer I thought I would share some info on.

Lindie sat down on my lap and quickly talked me into a dance. After getting on couch she ordered a drink that I had to pay for and I had to tip the waitress. After first dance which was going very good she talked me into the vip. That is when it started going downhill and fast.

After paying for the half hour she tried to get me to go for another fifteen minutes. I said no. She then told me I had to tip the counter girl before we could back. Back in vip she would not allow touching anywhere and kept her panties on. After maybe ten minutes she left the room to check on our time left. She said we had two minutes left so I made her keep dancing for those two minutes. After getting her top back on she told me I had to tip her. She went on and on about how she doesn't get much for the vip and the counter girls tip comes out of what she gets.

Told her I didn't have any cash left. She lead me to the atm. I gave her twenty and she told me she had to have at least eighty more. Told her if I would have had fun she would have gotten that and a lot more.

Cant believe I left myself get suckered like that but the beers was tasting good.That sucks! That's why I rarely frequent those places. 9 times out of 10 you leave in worse shape than the way you entered ( and with lighter pockets).
You probably would have gotten more mileage at AC or DH.

Bad Bird
01-31-10, 11:13

Cant believe I left myself get suckered like that but the beers was tasting good.

Wow... No tipping is required at all. If that ever happens just get management. The girl gets 1/2 of the fee to go back, a little less if a CC is used. I have have left with a smile on my face without even tipping before, but that was once and did not expect that. Usually they will also toss in some drinks or a free 10-15 minutes if you ask.

Nice Mike
02-01-10, 11:56
Went to Palms on detroit Saturday night. Decent line up about 7 ladies. Met a girl named Cece or cc. She is thin but oh so hot.

Went to the couch with her and her girl friend (lover) they charged me the same rate as a single $20 per dance. Lover needed to leave after one tune.

Bouncer was regularly checking. Got a 3 song set, Cece allowed all the touching you can have, fingering in both spots, and through the pants attention to me.

Even licked her pussy while Cece was on stage! The place seemed wide open. Girls eager to be groped, kissed real porn stars. They have an upstairs, that I didn't inquire about.

All the girls I sat with seemed willing to "date" later.

Got a number from Cece, she works with or without her lover.

Red51
02-01-10, 22:50
Went to Platinum today around 8:30, not too much going on yet. Eventually I was visited by Rylie, sat on my lap and we chatted. Asked me the typical stripper bullshit questions and then asked if I normally came in to see anyone, mentioned a girl who had been very aggressive in the back and had promised more later and Rylie told me she thinks she was fired. She told me "They fired a bunch of people last week, everyone who they caught on camera giving extras and had warned repeatedly was let go." Take that for what you will, but the Platinum fountain may be a bit dry for a while.

Nice Mike
02-03-10, 21:25
Just a follow up on Palms.

Made a second trip into the place, and with a different bouncer the rules were much more strict. But still not bad

Meety1
02-04-10, 00:27
I stopped in to Platinum during the day Tuesday and it was a ghost town. They only had 5 girls working and none of them were really anything to write home about. Maybe the good looking ones were waiting for the night shift as they have a feature dancer in this week. I spent about an hour and 4 bucks on a beer and left.

After the disappointment at Platinum I wasn't expecting much at Scarlett's, boy was I surprised. They had probably 10 girls working and probably 7 of them were 8's or better and the rest were 7's. There were probably 5 or 6 guys steadily in the place while I was there. Ran into one of my old favorites so I had to get some dances from her. Missy is a tall brunette (used to be blonde) with enhanced breasts and a great personality. Really gets up close and personal on the couch. Kimber was also working and looking good, I think she may be my new favorite. We talked football for a while and headed back to the couches for some nice grinding. This is Toledo so there wasn't much mileage to speak of, but I think takeout may be availabe with some patience.

Overall a good time for the dayshift. I would definitely go back to Scarlett's during the day, if only to see Kimber, not to mention Daphne, Nikki and Missy. All classy ladies and well worth the time.

Nice Mike
02-28-10, 13:18
Stopped on Saturday night. Mix of ladies, but a few really nice hot ladies. Got the 2/30 dance deal with one hottie, can't remember her name, sorry, but even though I only took the two dances, I was happy to find some decent milage. There was no privacy however, but when your face is full of ass an tits, who really notices what else is goin on.

Lots of unattached Ladies not on the clock hanging out, most were 8-10 ,really nice looking, many took the stage in groups of 2 and 3, looks like a good place to do some shopping(lol)

Drinks are a bit high over 5 for a beer 7.50 shots. 10 cover.

Only left to save a buck for lunch today.(lol)

Mattsi
03-02-10, 13:19
Decided to stop by the other day since I hadn't been there in a few months. I was VERY pleased to see that Daphne is still workie there. This girl is smoking Hot and just my type( petite blond ). Free cover before 7 and $3 beers leaves enough cash for a few dances and she gives a very erotic dance. No extras to be had but still a good place to just hang out.

Jackbb
03-05-10, 19:34
Never heard of the place, where?

Stopped on Saturday night. Mix of ladies, but a few really nice hot ladies. Got the 2/30 dance deal with one hottie, can't remember her name, sorry, but even though I only took the two dances, I was happy to find some decent milage. There was no privacy however, but when your face is full of ass an tits, who really notices what else is goin on.

Lots of unattached Ladies not on the clock hanging out, most were 8-10 ,really nice looking, many took the stage in groups of 2 and 3, looks like a good place to do some shopping(lol)

Drinks are a bit high over 5 for a beer 7.50 shots. 10 cover.

Only left to save a buck for lunch today.(lol)

Bigman22
03-06-10, 08:22
Its downtown across from the Shell.

Gwailo
03-06-10, 09:46
Never heard of the place, where?That's the newest incarnation of the SC downtown on Monroe St. A girl I talked to at Henry the 8th told me it's owned by the same owners as Subi's in Southgate.

I've been hearing their radio ad a lot and they mention no tip outs, that ought to attract some dancers.