PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-09-02, 23:50

04-13-02, 15:21
hi guys I am a snowbird that comes to play in the winter, I have found the area to go is route 41 near the airport and right into downtown Bradenton . There are a few "clubs" that offer service on ruite 41,,you pay $30 for a room for a half hour, then tip the girl for what you want. expect to tip $100 and up. You might negotiate a lower rate, I did not try. I tried the little place near the airport. Nice looking 30 something blonde with a good body. good attitude, which to me is more important than her looks....The places are easy to find later at night because they are the only places open....Look for little storefronts with a neon ..OPEN sign..you can park in front or in back of most places.

ILoveNegril
04-27-02, 19:22
see my message on sarasota board re: below post

Secret
06-08-02, 01:49
Hey Brett, Do you think you could give me directions to the place you are talking a bout? It sounds great. Thanks

06-08-02, 15:25
Hi secret , The places are right on route 41 (the Tamiami highway)most places are on the oposite side of the street from the airport(on the southbound side). If your driving north from Sarasota towards Bradenton you will start to see them after you pass the airport. One is in a small building just past the airport on the opposite side of the road, a few are in strip malls. It is easiest to find them late at night because everything else is closed and you will see the "open" signs, but if you look at the storefronts anytime they are not hard to find...Some also allow you to park in back so the nieghbors don't see you walking in.

Also check the Sarasota message board, the clubs talked about there are the same ones that I have mentioned. they are acually across the city line in Bradenton, but are being mentioned on the Sarasota board.

swflafunlover
07-13-02, 18:02
Cruised Bradenton (US 41) Thursday 7/11. No action early, probably due to bad weather. Went back around 1:30 a.m. on 7/12, saw 6 S.W., most 4 or less, two were about 1. Made a turn on a side street (I think 27th) to turn around, and saw two more S.W. on a street parallel to US 41, one a solid 6. Older, but good shape with natural red hair. Smaller breasts, but huge nipples. Picked her up, paid $30 for an enthusiastic BBBJ, she swallowed. Hope to go back soon!

Madra Bid Dog
05-09-04, 23:24
Drove the other night in the nothern part of Brandenton where the motels are at. there are SW there mostly very high or very homeless or both. however I managed to find one at night that gave me a wonderful not rushed BBBJTCIM for 20 bucks. she was a 6 but thats the best you will find in this area. During the day there are a few too but is mostly hit/miss. this one was just walking along and wave to me and came to my car. now I could have had an all nighter but just got my BBBJTC and left her.

If you got any questions shoot a message in this board. I plan to contribute more and more

LeroyLaCroy
06-05-04, 17:34
Big Dog - where abouts were you crusing?

Madra Bid Dog
06-08-04, 18:46
Hey fellas Mad RABID DOG is back.

cruising the northern part of town at 11 am in the morning where tamiami trail turns right and if you keep heading north (not in tamiami)you hit the motels.the craziest thing happened to me. driving tamiami trail heading south just leaving the motels area. 2 skankys pulled over next to me in an old minivan. I have to say these were both very cute "girls". I was leaving the area after looking for chickenecks but no luck. well the one on the passenger seat askes me if a am a surfer (cuz of my bumper sticker)and then if I like to fuck her friend (driver). Well her friend was good looking but the passenger was just my type cute and petite. holy crap we pulled up to this parking lot with the minivan trailing. well I didnt get to do the cute blond in the passenger seat but the good looking driver. for ONLY 60 box.I BANGED THE CRAP OUT HER right there and then. her friend would not do it she was just a look out and I could not convice her. OH well. I tried going back several times but no luck finding them again damn it I was in a hurry to go back to work

I have been out of town the last week but Ill try crusing and keep you posted. anybody found these two anywhere? anybody being crusing bradenton lately? let me know let me know I like some headpolishing from these ladies and dont forget daytime is as good as night time here to find ladies

post something guys

Mad DOG

Madra Bid Dog
06-11-04, 23:06
Cruised Bradenton where I mention before. north along 14 st. around 2pm there was absolutetly nothing and was there it was not worth picking up. I saw a 2 definetly NOT worth picking up. then I saw a 5 but damn she was WAY HIGH. deciding it was too dangerous I let another john go for it. Its better not to risk it. this woman was talking to her fist and having an argument with herself but was worth giving a trashing.

beware dont pick up the wrong women lol I tried to offer a ride to this "young lady" sitting in front of a motel but she was not working LOL how embarrasing eh? I warned you about this before and now it happened to me. damn tourist they dont know better. well illl try to cruise there later on see if get lucky, but today during the day I was totally out of luck. I guess the heat and the heavy traffic keeps them away.

Mad Dog

Madra Bid Dog
06-13-04, 12:58
continued from the sarasota board:

so i arrived at north us41/ 14st there was also some action present. again i hesitated and screwed up so i did not picked up anything besides almost running out fuel at 3 am and tummy hurting my bad luck anyways here is what i saw.

i saw one wsw with a cast she seemed kinda dirty and definetly nothing i would pick up. there seem to be another **** girl working but she was being harassed by some black pimp and he chased her down the street till some other" john" picked her up. and to my surprised there was a pretty good looking blond about a 7 very nicely dress in a black dress on one of the side streets by one of the clubs on the left as you are heading north. i saw her get picked up at least twice by different cars. and lastly i saw another wsw sitting on a bench but i hesitated and some dude picked her up. later as i was heading to sarasota i saw her in near the airport in another bench by "whitefield" ?? street and us 41.

dont hesitate to pick up your girl guys or they are gone!

post something somebody lol i cant believe i am the only one posting lol.

enjoy the info

mad dog

Moonman II
07-10-04, 15:02
Several BSW & a couple of WSW alng 14th st. North of Cortez- 2AM. Mostly about a 2-3 on the SW scale. However one wsw, a 6 scale, 30ish, Debbie, great BBBJTCIM, petite, quiet, long reddish hair, freckled, $.30.

Moonman II
07-10-04, 15:09
Men,

I not from Bradenton, so I need help in trying to figure something out. On Cortez there is a storefront called CUPID'S with an open sign. Also along the TRAIL there is a simple storefront near the airport & near the Japan Spa that has an open sign. I'm guessing they may be places I would like to go, but I need advice from the locals.

N Stone
07-11-04, 16:14
Places like Cupids and the location with the open sign are all the same. They are not even licensed for nudity. Therefore, your chances for FS while there are slim to none.

You might arrange a "meeting" with a girl somewhere else at another time, but nothing is going to happen there.

As for Japan, I went in there once. They said $60 for a short massage and $90 for a longer one. I did not see any girls and the lady there was very edgy and secretive. Any guys have experience with Japan Sauna? I'd like to know.

Thanks.

Moonman II
07-16-04, 18:58
Took a cruise along 14th north of Cortez. Saw many phat azz BSW and a few WSW. A couple with questionable gender. However ran into Tara. A 30-ish, petite, dark-haired thing with a great outgoing attitude. She had a pretty good body with fairly nice real tits. She agreed to a BBBJTCNQNS for $.30. It was good enough to do the job. Tara also pointed out a pretty good looking blonde named Cindy.

Anybody got anything on her?

Shack Builder
07-28-04, 15:42
Hey guys,

You have to check out new place Utopia located on Cortez Rd W in Bradenton. Ask for Kendra she gives a great session. Sw scale is about a 7. They are only charging $.20 for a full hour.

N Stone
08-22-04, 16:21
On Saturday night driving down North 41 I saw the signature "open" neon sign and pulled in. The name of the place is "Xone" and it's located at 5870 Tamiami Tr. (North of the airport, just north of Target.)

I stopped in and asked about "services". They offer "relaxation" sessions for $10 for 15 minutes and $25 for a half hour. I did not partake, but since it was open at 8:00pm on Saturday, I'm sure they offer more than aromatherapy. She said they have been open since March.

A quick note on Utopia, (mentioned in the previous post.) Their hours are 9-6, seven days a week.

Lets keep the chatter going on the Bradenton/Sarasota boards guys. Information is our best friend. Share the wealth.

ForgetAboutIt
10-22-04, 09:20
I've seen recently the signs some of you posted back in August. Haven't been to one yet as I still am trying to figure Bradenton out. Just hard to understand Cortez, 14th and off streets where action may be. Could not understand the Utopia quote. A jackson for an hour? Must be the door and its up to you and the girl when inside. Question is how much is the going rate? Most of these want a door plus $$ for full service, then $ for cbj which is way out of the market. Just a jack shack with pretty ladies.

Appreciate any help you can share. Send me a private message and help me out. Thanks Bradenton. Check Sarasota board for current infomation.

ForgetAboutIt
10-25-04, 10:25
Well, I did see two out last night. Been a long time coming since I have been up and down the area at various times (night & day). Just made me feel good that I found something before driving by the strip clubs on the west side. So, my guess is there are a few around just North of the Oyster bar and North of the Econo lodge either staying in the motels or just walking around the area. I've had luck near the marina or just south of the Holiday Inn but this is the first going north

First one was walking on the East side of the trail near the car dealership. I saw her coming from HoJo's motel. About a 1/2-mile up from the Econo lodge. I was going south and she caught my eye having a short jean skirt, white blouse and all cleaned up. Looked like a tight body, which would tell me, she had a tight pussy and knew how to use it. Turned around, and got her to notice me through the car window got the “yes” nod. Figured she would take you for a ride for bj or back to her room if you wanted to play in private. I was looking for a take home so I needed to talk to her about it. I figured my chances would not be good as she was just getting started on her stroll, but had to ask anyway. Tried to position my car in parking lots just ahead of her so she just could walk over and get in without making it obvious. LE was out in droves but it was early and they were not heavy into patrolling. So, one can do right hand turns down a street and circle back to catch them as they come to the crosswalk. My timing was off as she was already passed the street I came out of and lost her either by another beating me to the punch or she disappeared as they do sometimes.

Another sighting was made in the parking lot on the east side of 41 where they have billiards and a sports bar. This location is about a mile south of the strip bars on the east side of 41. There is a Thai restaurant in the strip mall as well. Actually, I pulled in the lot waiting for the blond described earlier. I was in the lot and looked across the street into a gas station and saw a wsw, drink in hand sitting by the light pole in the lot. She looked a bit out of it as if she had been hanging around all day with no action. Describe her in her 20's, large boned with white collared shirt hanging out. I passed, as she appeared to be too erratic in her movements therefore nervous and looking to hook up with her "babysitter". You know the reason: “hey could you give me some money now as I owe my babysitter some money, and it is just a short ride from here. Yeah, right, go down a street; take a left and another left and then you waiting in your car while she gets out for a buy. No thanks babe, see you later. Been there done that!

ForgetAboutIt
10-25-04, 23:19
Quick drive up 41 could only spot one possible North of 41 split by Mel's diner. Looked in early 20's with plenty of babyfat in those jeans. LE were out in droves, parked in lots to view the length of the street. Made a quick stop impossible. Perhaps why so few out. Toured back streets with another possible but with two passes she did not give an indication of availablity. Saw her again walking with a guy, so assume she was native out walking with her boyfriend. Choices are really hit or miss.

ForgetAboutIt
11-11-04, 23:18
Been up and down the trail several times. Pretty dead. LE is doing a good job. Early reports are correct a lot of "open" signs are showing up. Pricing is got to be out of wack but the ladies are a better selection. Can't see paying those prices when Tampa got a hugh selection for 1/2 the price. Shack says Utopia has a door of .2 but what is the tip? Also, is it wam bam thank you mam or gfe if you can get it? See beyond 2000 is open later any reports? They are advertising in several areas. Got to be a jack shack.

A soho girl told me the sting which netted 17 poor soles got the attention of the public. She advise not to troll as it is too risky. I took her advice, and just watch. Funny when you just watch you can spot mongers left and right. All the move they make are obvious so it is no wonder they get caught. Love the black trucks with big wheels, dark windows trying to make a score. They drive around, come back up a street and lay back a couple hunderd feet while the girls walks over and gets in. We need to get a different car guys. Rentals are a good bet. A chevy will do, don't wash it, helps keep the price down.