PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Huteh
02-12-06, 03:29
I went cruising tonight for almost 3 hours and didn't find one girl out. Understandably it's cold, but I haven't had luck in a long while. I can't believe there has been that much of a crack down.

I'm also suffering from Sara withdrawls. :) Any word on her? I have an old number, but when she gave it she didn't want me to call at certain times because of her bf.

Square Tree
02-14-06, 09:52
About 2:00pm Monday I was travelling down Broadway, heading towards the zoo from Downtown. On the right side of the street, and walking towards downtown (at this point near where Broadway goes under a bridge near the train station) was a younger (maybe 25yo) blondish brown haired WSW. This girl had a ton of hair....a little unkempt, but it certainly qualified as a 'mane'. Lots of it, and kind of wavy. It WAS windy out, though. She looked fairly skinny, but her face was looking pretty tired. I haven't seen her before at all.

She had on a blue sweatshirt/jacket and jeans. As I neared her I caught her eye, and she spun around so fast as I passed by that I laughed. If it wasn't broad daylight out I bet she might have waved and run after my ride. Then, as I was getting ready to turn around, I noticed a pair of LE in the church parking lot right across the street from the Taco Bell. That parking lot is significantly higher up than the street level, giving them a birds-eye look at the area.
So, not needing to interview any LE at that point, I kept going to my destination. But keep a lookout for this girl, she looks fairly decent, maybe a 6 or 7, and eager. Gonna be warm on Weds, so the pickings might improve for us, Huteh.
Oh, I also noticed that there is a "Special Enforcement Area" sign right in front of Caress' place!

AmorousGent
02-15-06, 14:19
Did the LaGrange stroll, only saw one sw, just north of summit. She actually waived and appeared wacked out. The worse part was she was butt ugly, older, overweight. I passed.

Cuised Oak St twice today. at 11 am a dirty blonde out by woodville rd gas station, definate look, face looked worn. Back by around 1230 and spotted a real skinny blonde. acne on face. same location. Again, I passed on all but the warmer weather definately brought some hoes out which is always good to see.

Toledo Guy
02-17-06, 17:07
Thanks to the new mayor the future doesn’t look good for Toledo sw activity.

The article in the paper says cleaning up prostitution is one of the new chief’s main goals.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060217/NEWS03/602170307

Then it looks like the AMPs are being attacked – not sure if it is by the Feds or Toledo police but just the same not good news.

Picked up Kat on Oak last night – she said it is real hot out there. Leo out all over.

We need more donut shops….

Gwailo
02-25-06, 15:35
WSW in the south end goes by the name of Tanya or Angel. Short brown hair, young and thin.
Saw her sitting in front of a house on Segur near Canal. I won't go into too much detail but she ended up with my money and me getting thrown out of the house by some black guy.
I would recommend avoiding her, but don't go into a house with her. She seems real nice but is trouble. Another girl told me that is her usual plan.

Be safe,

GW

AmorousGent
02-27-06, 09:29
Was cruising down Bancroft yesterday about 3:30 pm and saw a bsw just east of scottwood. Slightly thick but decent enough looking I would have scooped her up had my gf not been with me. I dont know what it is, but she frowns upon those kind of things. Has anyone had luck in that area? I might have to incorperate into off the beated path routes to where I am going.

Bide59
02-27-06, 20:38
Picked up Tonya, a BSW walking at Bancroft\Upton just the other day. Right after the railroad bridge towards Monroe. Very cute and young, sweet face. Wanted to take her to a Motel but she reluctantly declined as she had her kid at home waiting for her. For 0.25 she pulled down her pants and off with her sweater and she started to work on a nice but not perfect BBBJCIM with me touching her breasts and fingering her pussy. I even got her wet. Said she wanted to see me again for a longer session. Got her phone digits and will call her in a week or two.
Bide

AmorousGent
03-23-06, 14:59
Technically this is not a sw report but I did see a very strange thing. Making my usual circut and cruising back when I saw a blonde, 6ish on the SW scale, standing by the window of a rather run apt. building. She was looking right at me, and me at her for I was interested in some oral conversation. However she is stared and I didnt know what do so I did nothing. Stupid. She finally left the window. She gave me no signs other than looking at me. Could you experienced pros give me some advice as too what I should have done?

Side note, saw a dazed WSW off of Segur, hair has not seen a drop of shampoo in weeks. stumble out of a house, definate look.

Bad Bird
03-28-06, 19:32
I saw Caress today in front of her place. New hair, straighter, a bit reddish. Passed her right by. But for those of you who like her she appears to be back.

Duke Nukem
04-01-06, 15:59
Has anyone seen her recently (Caress)?

I tried but couldn't seem to connect with her cellphone.

Gwailo
04-02-06, 14:02

Her mother says she is in New York, finally saved up some money to go.

Rimshot
04-07-06, 10:57
I've found that despite certain hi traffic areas, sw can be found just about anywhere and at anytime. Driving down Dorr one late afternoon saw a WSW walking to a convenient store. Wasn't sure at first but the "look" was all it took to confirm. 6 on the look scale, BBBJ but no CIM. Definitely wasnt planning on action that day, just lucked out I guess.

All this time mongering in T-Town and it's all been different SWs. Goes to show they're out there more than you know.

Be safe.

Gwailo
04-07-06, 14:52
Sara has been active again the past couple weeks. She's called me 4 times in the past 2 weeks and she told me she was working the street Thursday morning.
Keep an eye out for her.

Gwailo

Hizark21
04-07-06, 15:17
I would not worry to much. In many cases a new police chief will come and crack down on prostitution to make himself look good. After about a year or so they move on to more important crimes. The new police chief talked about cracking down and he did for awhile and things cooled off after 6 months or so. Prostitution is simply to minor of crime for the cops to devote put a lot of resources to arrest someone for a misdameanor.

Gwailo
04-13-06, 16:48
I found a wsw that I really like today. Spotted her at Starr and E. Broadway walking along in short shorts and a cut-off t-shirt. Told me her name is Amanda and she is 18. Very skilled bbbjcim.
She said she doesn't have a phone but I gave her my # and I'll try and get some contact info from her next time.

Gwailo

Bad Bird
04-13-06, 22:12
I found a wsw that I really like today. Spotted her at Starr and E. Broadway walking along in short shorts and a cut-off t-shirt. Told me her name is Amanda and she is 18. Very skilled bbbjcim.
She said she doesn't have a phone but I gave her my # and I'll try and get some contact info from her next time.

Gwailo

Height, build, hair color? Time she was out and about? Thanks

Gwailo
04-15-06, 12:05
About 5'5", thin, black hair, around 4 pm. I reported her as white but she's actually Hispanic.

Height, build, hair color? Time she was out and about? Thanks

Bad Bird
04-25-06, 20:06

She is in CL today, as I stated just before your post I saw her in front of her place with a new hair look, which you can see on her CL post.

Ohio Cassanova
04-26-06, 13:01
I saw Caress last night. Her CL cellphone number is working now. She looks even better in person than in her photos. Everything about her body looks and feels sexy and perfect, and I like the way her new hair color accentuates her beautiful face. Give her the respect she deserves and she'll treat you great.

Square Tree
04-26-06, 14:45
She is in CL today, as I stated just before your post I saw her in front of her place with a new hair look, which you can see on her CL post.

Weds around mid day a marked LE car was sitting directly across the street from her place. He must like the new 'do' too.
Funny, but with all the official complaining in the daily about the reduced LE force rules, there seem to be more on the streets than ever.
Watch your 6, and 3 and 9.

ST

Gwailo
04-29-06, 14:38
Kind of a suspicious first post, almost like an ad.
Maybe this is the guy posting on CL for Caress, she couldn't figure it out by herself.

I saw Caress last night. Her CL cellphone number is working now. She looks even better in person than in her photos. Everything about her body looks and feels sexy and perfect, and I like the way her new hair color accentuates her beautiful face. Give her the respect she deserves and she'll treat you great.

Bad Bird
04-29-06, 19:35
Kind of a suspicious first post, almost like an ad.
Maybe this is the guy posting on CL for Caress, she couldn't figure it out by herself.

I agree, approach that review with caution.

Bide59
04-30-06, 12:33
I can only repeat my previous reports. Unless you are deperate, like to gamble or have the "vibe" making all women smile, she is not worth your time and money. Bad attitude, lousy service and lots of $$ asked for. But, once again, this is only my experience.
Bide

Square Tree
05-08-06, 10:33
Was out to the east coast this weekend, and coming back forgot about the 280 bridge construction. So, took 280 all the way to summit street where it dumps you off.. Following Summit towards downtown, there is a gas station on the right side of the road, and a nice looking blonde was on the sidewalk...nice sunny sunday afternoon about 5pm. I swung around to check it out (and maybe get some gas), and she fires the 'look' at me, and smiles. All of a sudden the nice package falls apart. Had teeth that looked like coal, and that turns me off big time. Kept on going.
In all other departments, this girl looked really good, though. Probably about 25, shoulder length hair, and about 145 lbs. Not a hard body, but not a pig either.
So, if some bad teeth are not an issue, this one looks pretty decent.

Enjoy the spring.
ST

phoneguy
05-13-06, 03:08
Man oh man I been gone a long time. It's gonna be good to be back in the area after a long couple of months taking care of some long term health issues. But what happened here? Are things as dire as they seem to be on the board. I've spent a couple nights cruising around town and it seems to be dry as dry can be. Luckily I have one or two numbers that are still good. So where is everyone at these days. Is Sara really out and about again? Anyone have the scoop on her? The boards about as slow as I've ever seen it.

Bad Bird
05-13-06, 07:32
Man oh man I been gone a long time. It's gonna be good to be back in the area after a long couple of months taking care of some long term health issues. But what happened here? Are things as dire as they seem to be on the board. I've spent a couple nights cruising around town and it seems to be dry as dry can be. Luckily I have one or two numbers that are still good. So where is everyone at these days. Is Sara really out and about again? Anyone have the scoop on her? The boards about as slow as I've ever seen it.

Things are slow. Sara was/is out and about, but I have not seen her in 3+weeks.

Scoundrel
05-22-06, 01:09
Paid a visit to the glass city and found "Jolene" on Broadway a little brunette spinner, she was a very paranoid tweaker that I would not waste time on in the future. She did however tell me when I inquired if she knew Sara, that Sara was again in jail. Evidently she was picked up on outstanding warrants.

Scoundrel

No Limit
05-22-06, 14:10
Paid a visit to the glass city and found "Jolene" on Broadway a little brunette spinner, she was a very paranoid tweaker that I would not waste time on in the future. She did however tell me when I inquired if she knew Sara, that Sara was again in jail. Evidently she was picked up on outstanding warrants.

Scoundrel

Scoundrel,

You need to watch out for that one. ( read my past post about her) She got me once and I have heard from others that she works for the lions den in a plea bargin. Don't know that for a fact, but two reliable "friends" have said that she was braging about it. Wont pop you at first, but she will get your plate and pass the info along.

I haven't posted in a while, but I have been around. Just observing the area mostly now. Did get a chance to see Sara again, hope she isn't in the pen.

Be Safe
NoLimit

Gwailo
05-25-06, 16:42
Scoundrel,

I haven't posted in a while, but I have been around. Just observing the area mostly now. Did get a chance to see Sara again, hope she isn't in the pen.

Be Safe
NoLimit

Sara is in Stryker, I called L.C. jail and they told me that.

AmorousGent
06-02-06, 13:20
My commute now takes me down Oak St from the High level 4X daily. In the last two weeks I have seen exactally one Ho, a whacked out bsw, she looked like 6 plus on the monger meter but was definately on the happy juice.

Wish I had more sightings to report, the ho's make me smile! Any areas with better sightings?

No Limit
06-02-06, 15:46
Does anyone know about a young looking lady down past the subway and fire station just off of main?

I was crusing the other night and say a nice looking girl that gave me the look and motioned for me to come back down the side street. When I got over there she was hopping into a mini van.

Was just wondering if anyone has had any info on her.

Also, I have not posted in a while but I feel I need to give at least one good post for old time sake.

For starters, Carress is still out and about, I saw her walking down Broadway last night in front of B&B carryout. I will give everyone this, she does have a great body, summer time outfits are great, and she may be a great time, I just can't get past her attitude. Have no idea if she is posting under a different name on CL.

Second, Buffy is still around, I know that some of you don't like her and that she doesn't do it for you anymore, but she is still a good time in a pinch. She told me that she is moving soon and that she will let her regulars know when and where.

I did have the pleasure of Sara for the short time that she was out. I saw her one time with I think her crazy BF riding next to her on a bike. She saw me and ran away from him and into my car. I asked her about him and she told me that he was just protecting her and looking out for LEO. Good job he did huh. back in Stryker.

I have not seen or heard from Toni in about 7 months... anyone have any info on her?

I have been up and down the area a lot and have seen some possiable tallent, Some I am not sure about. Might be undercover.

I will report more later

Be safe
NL

Buster Keister
06-02-06, 17:24
I was in Toledo last Summer cruising that same general area.
Picked up a young girl on Main. She said her name was Jessica. Can't tell by your limited description but a streetwalker on Main is rare so it might be her.
She is blonde,attractive and young. A definite Sara type looks-wise but nowhere near the skill level.
Anyway she asked for $80.00 for just a French lesson.

I got her down to 40 and after the deed she says she wants 40 more and threatens to make a scene i.e. won't get out of the car.
Then she said something that really shook me. She says, "Since I'm only seenteen, I guess I can ask for any amount I want". I coughed up the money. Anything to avoid trouble.
If it's the same one she will ask for big money up front. Avoid her.

Glad to see you fellows are keeping the noble hobby alive in Toledo despite some adverse circumstances recently.

Buster

No Limit
06-03-06, 08:53
Thanks for the heads up on this one. Sounds like her to the tee!. Blone hair,young..ect.

Good to see ya post again Buster, You are correct, things are a little tough around here. With all of the news on TV and the papers, things have really stepped up.

I have a question that I hope someone can answer. On one of the side streets, I can't think of the name right now, off of Western, there is what looks to be a white undercover police car. If you are heading twords Broadway it would be on your right hand side.

I have spotted most of the other undercover cars that they use. You can tell by the multipel antaneas on the car and the little lights in the back window. But the white car is always parked in plain view. I sometimes see it driving around and other days it is just parked there?

Just a couple of more thoughts, On the East side, East Broadway to be precise, I have seen Nikki out many times. I have passed just because, to me, she is looking rough. Lost a lot of weight since I first met her. Plus that thing at her old place, not sure if they are watching her. I just pass by and wave.
I also have seen a couple of others over there. One looks really good, for a SW, about a solid 7 on the SW scale. Short black hair, what looks to be a nice rack. I see her out and by the time I get back to her, she is always hopping in another car. Guess i am loosing my touch. Usually hangs out by the rite aid on the corner or just down a little further. The other is a little chunky and everytime I see her she is by the convinient mart. Have not picked her up. If anyone has any info on her that wqould be appriciated.

Sorry for the vague discriptions, Just seeing them as I pass by.

Be Safe !
NL

I was in Toledo last Summer cruising that same general area.
Picked up a young girl on Main. She said her name was Jessica. Can't tell by your limited descrition but a streetwalker on Main is rare so it might be her.
She is blonde,attractive and young. A definite Sara type looks-wise but nowhere near the skill level.
Anyway she asked for $80.00 for just a French lesson.

I got her down to 40 and after the deed she says she wants 40 more and threatens to make a scene i.e. won't get out of the car.
Then she said something that really shook me. She says, "Since I'm only seenteen, I guess I can ask for any amount I want". I coughed up the money. Anything to avoid trouble.
If it's the same one she will ask for big money up front. Avoid her.

Glad to see you fellows are keeping the noble hobby alive in Toledo despite some adverse circumstances recently.

Buster

Bad Bird
06-03-06, 09:18
The wihite car you speak of is a cop and lives on that corner. 1 block away from the red light where the schoool use to be.

phoneguy
07-08-06, 01:12
Toledo seems to be doa this summer. Has anyone tried using the chat feature here? Maybe we could have a little discussion online to kill the boredome. I believe Jessica must have just gotten home, she called me yesterday but I wasn't able to take the call. Maybe she'll call this weekend. Sara was the best but last time I seen her she was looking pretty spent. Six months will do her more good than anything. Maybe she will at least lose the crazy bf she glommed onto. Well if Jessica calls I'll try to post some pics in Gwailo's new thread.

Gwailo
07-08-06, 14:36
I found a new wsw yesterday on Telegraph near Raceway pk.
She's a strawberry blond, 20's, @5'6", @120lbs, nice tits.
She asked for 50 half and half but settled for 40.
pm me for contact details, senior members only, sorry.

John Z
07-10-06, 18:47
I've suggested chatting online too. Everyone seems too shy.

Would love to have a bunch of guys tag team some girls!

Scoundrel
07-10-06, 20:27
I found a new wsw yesterday on Telegraph near Raceway pk.
She's a strawberry blond, 20's, @5'6", @120lbs, nice tits.
She asked for 50 half and half but settled for 40.
pm me for contact details, senior members only, sorry.

Get that camera out Gwailo get us a nice pic of the newbie!

Rimshot
07-11-06, 12:18
Toledo seems to be doa this summer. .Toledo is actually pretty well "stocked". Problem is, you just can't go out looking for them. It always is a chance thing. I've picked up all different ones since I've been mongering for several yrs here now, and it's pretty interesting actually. Just yesterday, while at a stop sign on the East side, someone standing by the curb practically forced herself into my car when I looked at her. Wasnt quite I was expecting but, again goes to show it's something new everytime.

Be safe out there though.

AmorousGent
07-11-06, 15:42
Toledo is actually pretty well "stocked". Problem is, you just can't go out looking for them. It always is a chance thing. I've picked up all different ones since I've been mongering for several yrs here now, and it's pretty interesting actually. Just yesterday, while at a stop sign on the East side, someone standing by the curb practically forced herself into my car when I looked at her. Wasnt quite I was expecting but, again goes to show it's something new everytime.

Be safe out there though.

I as well have seen some at unsual places, but the old reliable routes on both sides of the river seems to be pretty dead. I travel those routes 2 or more times daily. Not always mongering of course, but ALWAYS looking!

No Limit
07-11-06, 17:30
[QUOTE=amorousgent]I as well have seen some at unsual places, but the old reliable routes on both sides of the river seems to be pretty dead. I travel those routes 2 or more times daily. Not always mongering of course, but ALWAYS looking![/QUOT

I am going to agree with amorousgent, I have had very little luck on both sides of the river. BUT I have seen some potential. The only problem is, with all of the press with the "lost youth" campagin I am not sure if it is a set up or just new talent. I used to use the phrase "never trust a good looking hooker" and for the most part it was always true. You see a good looking one and chances are they were undercover. But some of the girls out there lately could be undercover and they are not all that atractive. You just don't know.

This is just my 2 cents. The route that I travel to and from work everyday lets me go through both side of the river and all areas that most Senior members know.

I have stopped for a couple and when I pulled up it didn't feel right and passed. But I do see some of the regulars out and about..Nikki, Carrie, Tina... Theses are all names that I know them by, might be different for others..lol.

And for the "CHAT" feature. Again, just my opinion, too easy for a set up. Take it for what it's worth of my opinion. You here about LEO posting as little girls and setting up these sickos. Which I think is great for thoses sick f*&ks. But most of the clientel that we deal with are of the legal age. And frankly, I have to share these women with you all, I really don't want to hear about your weekend get aways...lol...lol..

Be safe!
NL

Gwailo
07-12-06, 13:16
Just a word of warning, last night @10 I was leaving Star motel via the south drive and I noticed a Mich state police car pulling into the north drive. I don't know what happened there last night because I didn't stick around, but that place has been raided before, I think it was @ a year ago.

Gwailo

John Z
07-12-06, 20:37
Isn't the Star Motel in Ohio? What can MI State police do here?

John Z
07-12-06, 20:38
Does anyone know of any escorts that are pregnant or lactating? I would love some fresh milk. They are hard to come by.

Rimshot
07-12-06, 20:53
Isn't the Star Motel in Ohio? What can MI State police do here?Star's just over in Mich line. Can they do anything though, since we're all just visiting an acquaintance and whatever else follows is between two consenting adults right?

Looking Around
07-12-06, 22:22
Isn't the Star Motel in Ohio? What can MI State police do here?

It has a Michigan address.

Gwailo
07-13-06, 10:19
Star's just over in Mich line. Can they do anything though, since we're all just visiting an acquaintance and whatever else follows is between two consenting adults right?

Right, but if they raid the place and find drugs and you happen to be in the room, now you may have to defend yourself against charges.
A longshot sure, but something to think about.

Lazyiguana
07-16-06, 03:31
Hey guys, I am coming up to Toledo. I was wondering about any places I can find some action. I know the heat has been on you guys, like it has on us in Cleveland. Thats why I figured if anyone has a number for a girl a steady place a girl stays let me know. PM me if you don't want just anyone knowing.

Thanks

phoneguy
07-16-06, 04:07
I've been cruising daily for a solid week and haven't caught a glimpse any one, new or otherwise. A couple weeks ago I saw a couple new girls but they were looking pretty spent. So as it goes now I'll keep up the drive and be lookin but Jessica is ok for now. She just got back from her Stryker vacation and she still looks better than the last few I have seen. Plus she always treats me especially well. Still the itch for new talent is always there.

Bad Bird
07-26-06, 21:26
I've been cruising daily for a solid week and haven't caught a glimpse any one, new or otherwise. A couple weeks ago I saw a couple new girls but they were looking pretty spent. So as it goes now I'll keep up the drive and be lookin but Jessica is ok for now. She just got back from her Stryker vacation and she still looks better than the last few I have seen. Plus she always treats me especially well. Still the itch for new talent is always there.

I agree, east side seems dead. However today I was on my way to work and went down Lagrange around 7:30am, saw 2 and a possible 3rd. I think the change at the top of the lions den that was recently made will increase the SW's out there, based on the previous king lions reign.

Gwailo
07-27-06, 10:25
I agree, east side seems dead. However today I was on my way to work and went down Lagrange around 7:30am, saw 2 and a possible 3rd. I think the change at the top of the lions den that was recently made will increase the SW's out there, based on the previous king lions reign.

Mornings are usually a good time to cruise, I see some girls out on my way to work @6am if I take the detour to scope the area. Usually noone worth stopping for, just the regulars out there: Kelly, Coco, Laurie, etc.

Sara always said early morning was her favorite time to work.

No Limit
08-25-06, 11:02
Hey there mongers, I need some info on a young lady that I saw this morning.

I was going down East Broadway this morning about 7:15 by the Rite Aide and saw a rather attractive looking mexican girl walking. Drove by, made eye contact and she waves me to the other side of Rite Aide. Pull down the side street net to and she is walking fast twards my car. We both at the same time saw LEO by the school.

I kept driving and she stood there, with LEO in site of her, and was waving me back.

My question is, does anyone know her. About 5'4" two toned hair. Black/brown with blonde ends. Looks to have a nice upper body. ANy help would be appreciated.

On a lighter note, I frequent the area of where the no-tells are. Pass them on my way to the casinos about three time a week, and there does seem to be more LEO around latley. Maybe it is just me thinking there is more, But be carefull!!!

NL

Gwailo
08-26-06, 10:22
Hey there mongers, I need some info on a young lady that I saw this morning.

I was going down East Broadway this morning about 7:15 by the Rite Aide and saw a rather attractive looking mexican girl walking. Drove by, made eye contact and she waves me to the other side of Rite Aide. Pull down the side street net to and she is walking fast twards my car. We both at the same time saw LEO by the school.

I kept driving and she stood there, with LEO in site of her, and was waving me back.

My question is, does anyone know her. About 5'4" two toned hair. Black/brown with blonde ends. Looks to have a nice upper body. ANy help would be appreciated.

On a lighter note, I frequent the area of where the no-tells are. Pass them on my way to the casinos about three time a week, and there does seem to be more LEO around latley. Maybe it is just me thinking there is more, But be carefull!!!

NL

Maybe she is just dumb, could be Amanda, did she look very young?
I don't think they would run a sting with a uniform car in sight, but friday is their favorite day to run a sting, that way they keep your car until Monday.

Gwailo

Gwailo
08-27-06, 10:49
I met a working girl in an unusual place yesterday (saturday).
I stopped in a Chinese restaurant near my house to pick up some carryout and a blonde was sitting inside waiting for an order. She smiled when I looked at her and I was thinking she looked familiar, but her order came up and she left.

I watched her out the window and noticed she didn't have a car, she was walking home with her food. I thought I'd drive that way when I left since she looked so friendly. I went to use the restroom and when I came back out the blonde chick was back at the counter grabbing packets of soy sauce.

So I approached her and said "you again?" She smiled and said she needed some sauce.
My order came up and she followed me out of the restaurant, I turned and asked her if she was walking and she said yes and could I give her a ride. Perfect!

During the car ride she mentioned she didn't like walking on Upton because of the police. I asked her what she had to worry about and she said she sometimes does illegal things.

To cut the story short, she doesn't have a phone, but I gave her my number.
I would have done her right then but I was still recovering from a mediocre bj I'd gotten about a half hour earlier (bad timing). She has big tits and I asked her if I could take a peek, they're real and they're fantastic!
I hope she'll call today and I'll report on her performance.
The bad news is she said she has to report in about a week to serve a one year sentence.

Gwailo

Huteh
08-27-06, 21:03
Hi - Just wanted to give you all a heads up... I was at the corner of Main and (I think) Starr. There's a Subway on one side of the street and a grocery on the other. Well I was at a light and saw a girl talking to a guy that was parked near the back end of the grocery's lot. The car was a dark older Cadi STS. I knew it was bad news when a marked LEO car pulled up from the alley. The marked officer got out and simply walked up and started to cuff the girl. She put up a little resistance and the guy in the unmarked car got out and helped finish cuffing her. This was about 6PM on Sunday. Be careful and stay safe out there.

On another note, anyone know anything about two potential girls on Oak? I've seen one sitting out front on the curb down towards the RR bridge a couple times. She's blonde, decent looking body, gives "the look". Also have seen another blonde, looks aren't as nice, but curly hair and skinny. Anyway, she is usually sitting in her front lawn near/across from the old ice cream store on Oak.

Rimshot
08-28-06, 15:35
Had a dream the other day. I was driving down Broadway. Have never seen any SWs there in the past but just the other day saw someone new standing in the corner North of Western. Pulled around and after giving her the look jumped right in. Older than I had liked but definitely no signs of high mileage.

In anycase, a pretty decent BBBJCIM and would like to dream of her again if our paths would cross.

Anyway, as I mentioned before, you run into them just when you least expect it.

Be safe tho, there's been tonnes of LEO out there these days.

Rm

No Limit
08-28-06, 20:34
Thanks for the intel, but did she have a name? Looks, weight..anyother intel would be great...

Be Safe!
NL

QUOTE=Rimshot]Had a dream the other day. I was driving down Broadway. Have never seen any SWs there in the past but just the other day saw someone new standing in the corner North of Western. Pulled around and after giving her the look jumped right in. Older than I had liked but definitely no signs of high mileage.

In anycase, a pretty decent BBBJCIM and would like to dream of her again if our paths would cross.

Anyway, as I mentioned before, you run into them just when you least expect it.

Be safe tho, there's been tonnes of LEO out there these days.

Rm[/QUOTE]

No Limit
08-29-06, 08:17
Just wanted to say congrats to whoever picked up what looked like a nice find this morning. I was crusining down starr by the subway where the sting was at the other day and saw a lady hopping into a car.

She had on what looked like a VERY short dress on and nice looking legs and very thin.

If this was one of you guys let us know who it was.

Be safe!!

NL

Gwailo
08-29-06, 08:34
I think I might of messed up concerning the the girl I met Saturday.
She called me 4 times Saturday night but I couldn't get away. Now she hasn't called since.
I'm kicking myself for not taking her right away, this is probably the best looking I've ever seen on the street.

Gwailo
08-30-06, 14:35
I picked up Monica last night @10:30 on E B-Way near Starr. Medium length brown hair, very thin, looks great until she smiles, teeth look rotten.
Anyway I'd picked her up once before on the South end a while back.
First thing you'll notice about her is she's very indiscreet, came up to the car window and started asking questions, I almost bolted until she mumbled something and got in the car.
First thing she wanted was to go get a drink, she was kinda hard to understand but she said something like, ' buy me a drink at ******* bar and then I'll blow you.' Then she thought she needed to tell me she was a hooker. Well, I think I figured that out.
So I bought her a shot and a beer then went back to her place where she performed a very good bbbj. She was really accomadating, telling me to f*** her mouth.
Highly recommended.

Gwailo

Gwailo
09-01-06, 10:57
I saw Monica again last night and she told me there was a sweep recently on the East side then I saw it in the paper today:

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060901/NEWS03/60901048/-1/NEWS

Be careful out there.

Square Tree
09-08-06, 12:50
Just visiting, or here full time I don't know. Lock up your radios and take a spin!

http://toledo.craigslist.org/ers/204572922.html

Square Tree

Gwailo
09-08-06, 13:25
Yes she's back! I spotted her on Telegraph last night on my way home from my favorite drinking establishment. I didn't indulge but she looked good. Hair is blonde again.

Just visiting, or here full time I don't know. Lock up your radios and take a spin!

Square Tree

Bad Bird
09-08-06, 16:14

Square Tree

1HR GFE, please, she does not know what GFE means.

Just a warning to the members, she is not bad looking for a SW, actually very nice tight body for a SW. That is where the good stops. Her poor attitude and subpar service fits right in with most SW. If you can get around the attitude go for it, but DO NOT expect an hour.

No Limit
09-08-06, 17:09
1HR GFE, please, she does not know what GFE means.

Just a warning to the members, she is not bad looking for a SW, actually very nice tight body for a SW. That is where the good stops. Her poor attitude and subpar service fits right in with most SW. If you can get around the attitude go for it, but DO NOT expect an hour.

This I can confirm as well. Now I am just one opinion. OTHERS have had great luck with her. Myself, I have not. Too bad too. She does have a killer body.

Just becareful with this one...I did not have a GFE either.

BE SAFE!
NL

Ohio Racer
09-10-06, 14:00
I seen her Friday night and she treated me the same way she has in the past. I dont see how some of you guys say she is bad. Unless you are rude to her or cheap and trying to get something for nothing. Yeah she has played with the radio but if you ask her to stop she does. Big deal your listing to a diferant station for a few minutes. That fine tight body is worth listing to some crap music for.

Cost me 1.40 including room and I poped twice. Dont know why some of you are complaining about that. She is beter looking and tighter than any sw I have had yet. She may have a small attitude but at least she is not wacked on on drugs. I would rather deal with a little attitude than a psycho anytime.

Gwailo
09-11-06, 10:15
She is beter looking and tighter than any sw I have had yet. She may have a small attitude but at least she is not wacked on on drugs. I would rather deal with a little attitude than a psycho anytime.

I agree it's fine p*ssy, but you're mistaken about the drugs, she takes a lot of pills. If she keeps it up she'll probably graduate to using iv drugs.
That's why she's psycho some times, and I don't think she's worth listening to her crap music, that's too high a price imo.

Bad Bird
09-11-06, 18:50
I agree it's fine p*ssy, but you're mistaken about the drugs, she takes a lot of pills. If she keeps it up she'll probably graduate to using iv drugs.
That's why she's psycho some times, and I don't think she's worth listening to her crap music, that's too high a price imo.

She told me she is on meds, legal or not do not know, but I did see a joint on her one time as well.

We are not trying to put her down, just stating our experiences.

Buster Keister
09-11-06, 22:48
12 arrested for prostitution ads on Web
Associated Press
LEVITTOWN, Pa. - Police in Bucks County have charged 12 women after an investigation into prostitutes who allegedly have been advertising on the Web site Craigslist.

After police received a tip in August about alleged prostitutes advertising on the site, investigators called cell phone numbers in local listings that advertised "GFEs" - girlfriend experiences - asking for payment in "ro$e$" or "125 donations."

The undercover investigators agreed to meet the women at motels, and almost all 12 were arrested within two minutes, he said.

Several of the women who were arrested had brought along their boyfriends, and five men were arrested on drug charges, police said.

Similar sting operations have led to prostitution charges against women in states including Maryland, New York, Oregon and New Hampshire.

Craigslist spokeswoman Sue MacTavish Best said the site cooperates with law enforcement and has a flagging system that allows users to bring prohibited content to the company's attention so it can be removed.

No Limit
09-12-06, 08:27
Thanks for the info!! Just for the record, about 3-4 months ago on 20/20, dateline, or some other show like that did a whole show on internet prostitutes. Craigslist was highly talked about.

I have used the site a couple of times and had no problem, BUT I still was cautious. The best part about the show was that I was sitting there with my girlfriend and she wanted to check out the site and see if there was any in Toledo....long story short, make sure you clear your username and password when you are on sites that you would NEVER think that you would have to be looking at with your girlfriend..lol..lol.

As for my post about Caress. I wasn't bashing her. I agree that she if fine as hell. I was just pointing out that she cums with serious attitude. Not my cup of tea, even if she is better then most of the SWers. My question has always been, "who is helping her post on there??" Those of us who know her, know that she isn't really qualified to use a computer.

Don't get mad at me for posting my opinion about her computer skills now. That is what this board is about. Sharing info..lol. Maybe her computer skills are better then her attitude.

Be Safe!!

NL

PS... two months from wednesday Sara is supposed to be released....

Gwailo
09-12-06, 14:16
"who is helping her post on there??" Those of us who know her, know that she isn't really qualified to use a computer.

Don't get mad at me for posting my opinion about her computer skills now. That is what this board is about. Sharing info..lol. Maybe her computer skills are better then her attitude.

Be Safe!!

NL

PS... two months from wednesday Sara is supposed to be released....

I helped her with the pictures, that way I get to keep copies.

Square Tree
09-12-06, 15:49
Damn Gwailo; good thinking on 'helping' her with the pictures. I wish I would think like that sometimes....You probably even got her to pay YOU for your professional photography session! Now, she will wonder why everyone wants to help her out with photo's!

The last time she was on the CL, I got a reply email from whoever it was that is helping her post the advertisements. I looked, but must have deleted that email some time ago as it would be interesting to see if the same person is helping again. From the response, I could not really tell if it was a male or female who made the reply to me. But it was certainly not Caress placing the CL postings.

Hmmm. I wonder if the person helping her advertise gets a cut of earnings?!

ST

Qwerty4360
09-15-06, 19:02
Yes she's back! I spotted her on Telegraph last night on my way home from my favorite drinking establishment. I didn't indulge but she looked good. Hair is blonde again.Where abouts on Telegraph did you see her? Or does she walk anywhere else? I'd like to sample this little one sometime, but I'd like to get a sneak peak at her first. I may be wrong but I think I could get a little better price if I picked her up vs calling the number listed.

Thanks

Semsearch
09-16-06, 02:37
Where abouts on Telegraph did you see her? Or does she walk anywhere else? I'd like to sample this little one sometime, but I'd like to get a sneak peak at her first. I may be wrong but I think I could get a little better price if I picked her up vs calling the number listed.

ThanksI saw her on Telegraph by the racetrack. LE is was near so did not partake.

Gwailo
09-16-06, 08:50
Where abouts on Telegraph did you see her? Or does she walk anywhere else? I'd like to sample this little one sometime, but I'd like to get a sneak peak at her first. I may be wrong but I think I could get a little better price if I picked her up vs calling the number listed.

Thanks

I saw her in front of the Raceway Motel.

No Limit
09-16-06, 08:51
I think I remember somone a while back saying something about a girl on Viking and Oak. I looked back at a few posts and didn't find anything. Maybe I wasn't looking back far enough.

Anyway, about 5:30 on Friday I was crusing to the ball game and I went down Oak to see if Carrie was around, no luck there so I circled back aroud and went down Viking back to Oak. On the steps of the corner house there was a very atractive young lady sitting there eating what I think was a bowl of cereal? I look over, give the "what's up nod" and she gets up and comes over to my car. She tells me to come back in 15 minutes and she will be on the steps. I circle back 15 min latter and she is there, but Mr. LEO was coming the other way and she got up and went inside. Went to the ball game and didn't go back. Does anyone know of this little gem? I would say early 20's, 105 pounds maybe, what looke to be a nice upper body, blonde hair in a pony tail. Looked clean and saw no track marks on her arms.

Be Safe!
NL

Gwailo
09-16-06, 08:55
I think I remember somone a while back saying something about a girl on Viking and Oak. I looked back at a few posts and didn't find anything. Maybe I wasn't looking back far enough.

Anyway, about 5:30 on Friday I was crusing to the ball game and I went down Oak to see if Carrie was around, no luck there so I circled back aroud and went down Viking back to Oak. On the steps of the corner house there was a very atractive young lady sitting there eating what I think was a bowl of cereal? I look over, give the "what's up nod" and she gets up and comes over to my car. She tells me to come back in 15 minutes and she will be on the steps. I circle back 15 min latter and she is there, but Mr. LEO was coming the other way and she got up and went inside. Went to the ball game and didn't go back. Does anyone know of this little gem? I would say early 20's, 105 pounds maybe, what looke to be a nice upper body, blonde hair in a pony tail. Looked clean and saw no track marks on her arms.

Be Safe!
NL

I saw that girl sitting there before but I never got a response from her. I'll have to check her again.

Gwailo
09-16-06, 09:02
I picked up a wsw Thursday night on Lagrange @8:30. Tall, maybe 5'8", thin, with blonde hair, very nice. Claims to be new to the game and I believe her. Told me she only does bj's so we went to a motel.
Her performance wasn't great but she stuck with till she was finished, I'd try her again.
She doesn't have a number but I gave her mine.

Bad Bird
09-16-06, 09:12
Anyway, about 5:30 on Friday I was crusing to the ball game and I went down Oak to see if Carrie was around,NL

She moved, no idea where.

Square Tree
09-18-06, 06:57
Allright;
Caress called ME up the other day. Probably going thru old numbers and found something that worked. So, I made arrangements to see her last weekend, and she said she had the time to stay all night. She was on the east side, on White Street, and we went back across the river.

We agreed upon a price, and the amount of time. Even talked about what breakfast spot for the morning. We get to the place, she lays on her tummy and asks for a back rub, and then she says 'Anything sexual and its gonna be 30.00 more." I know better. Should have gone out to the car and taken off right there. But Nooooooo. Shelled out another 30 clams.

Then she says if you want to touch the these tits, another 20. All these demands is making me pissed off, big time.
So I told her, OK, 20 will include photo's! She says try 50, and take 5 pics! I said 50 and I'm taking photo's, period. (And I was thinking to leave it on video, too.) But no way am I coming up with another Fiddy.

Grab your stuff and lets go back, I tell her. Now she wants to go somewhere downtown, way by Wallbridge Park. I tried to drop her off early, but she was going to go ballistic at that thought. Finally got rid of her at a house on a street right across from that bar/restaraunt that is now called the Turtle Club, I think.

So, terrible service, nasty attitude, and smoking body. I told her that she did get her cash now, but burned her opportunity for much, much more for as long as she was in town.
Damn I'm pissed I let her get away with that crap.

Ohio Racer, you must be the type she likes!

S. T.

Gwailo
09-18-06, 10:17
Yes, I think she's living with her mother again on the east side. We might see her walking the streets around there.
Seems she never stays in one place for long, probably because she pisses everyone off.
She could make a lot more money if she provided good service without the attitude. She'd have a long list of clients eager to see her again, but the way it is now she's constantly looking for new clients.

Allright;
Caress called ME up the other day. Probably going thru old numbers and found something that worked. So, I made arrangements to see her last weekend, and she said she had the time to stay all night. She was on the east side, on White Street, and we went back across the river.

We agreed upon a price, and the amount of time. Even talked about what breakfast spot for the morning. We get to the place, she lays on her tummy and asks for a back rub, and then she says 'Anything sexual and its gonna be 30.00 more." I know better. Should have gone out to the car and taken off right there. But Nooooooo. Shelled out another 30 clams.

Then she says if you want to touch the these tits, another 20. All these demands is making me pissed off, big time.
So I told her, OK, 20 will include photo's! She says try 50, and take 5 pics! I said 50 and I'm taking photo's, period. (And I was thinking to leave it on video, too.) But no way am I coming up with another Fiddy.

Grab your stuff and lets go back, I tell her. Now she wants to go somewhere downtown, way by Wallbridge Park. I tried to drop her off early, but she was going to go ballistic at that thought. Finally got rid of her at a house on a street right across from that bar/restaraunt that is now called the Turtle Club, I think.

So, terrible service, nasty attitude, and smoking body. I told her that she did get her cash now, but burned her opportunity for much, much more for as long as she was in town.
Damn I'm pissed I let her get away with that crap.

Ohio Racer, you must be the type she likes!

S. T.

Gwailo
09-18-06, 10:26
Ok, I picked up the girl Saturday after work. She's a girl I picked up about 6 months ago but I didn't recognize her at first.
Name is Jessica, not the same as the younger dark haired Jess.
I would estimate she's in her early to mid 30's, face looks pretty good but her body is something I'd rather not look at. Small saggy tits, and a sagging paunch of a belly.
She gives a good bbbj but I wouldn't seek her out again.

Be Safe!
NL

Rimshot
09-18-06, 16:58

Be Safe!NLLegit. BBBJCIM. In fact in my dream,I had such a load she had a hard time containing it all, but she did. FS was available but it was a short dream.
You're right, early 20's, one of the better looking SW but, quite some mileage. Yellowing teeth, sagging boobs and 4 kids! Will repeat.

Anyway, be safe out there, LEO out in force.

Rimshot
09-18-06, 17:01
For those who knows what that means, am trying to put together a time when we can all dream about a bukkake girl. Anyone interested, send me a PM.

Huteh
09-19-06, 00:46
Speaking of Oak St. girls, has anyone seen that little hottie that used to be a stripper? She lives/lived on Oak near the Sunoco. She followed me over there one time but LEO pulled in and I haven't been able to make contact with her since.

No Limit
09-19-06, 08:33
Speaking of Oak St. girls, has anyone seen that little hottie that used to be a stripper? She lives/lived on Oak near the Sunoco. She followed me over there one time but LEO pulled in and I haven't been able to make contact with her since.

Bad Bird says she moved but don't know where to. Too bad, great piece to play with!!

Warpig2000
09-19-06, 13:50
For those who knows what that means, am trying to put together a time when we can all dream about a bukkake girl. Anyone interested, send me a PM.

Maybe someone will get you a little bukkake angel like this for xmas- ho ho ho!

No Limit
09-25-06, 11:06
For all that know JOLIE, she is out and about again. I saw her this morning working the side of the road by the carry-out on Western, by the trail, not the one by the old school. I am not sure if she is still working with her partners in crime. I never had confermation that she was work with LEO to save her own A**, but I did have three differant ladies mention it as we talked.

I know, how can I trust a SW info. Well, I usually get my best info from them. They have pointed out some things that have helped in the past. If you had a great time with her, then great. If you have had a bad time, this is just a reminder for you.

If you newer members haven't had the chance to meet her, GO BACK AND READ SOME OF THE PREVIOUS POSTS!

Be Safe!!

NL

No Limit
09-26-06, 17:35
Alright, which one of you had the great time with Caress and posted it on the craigslist. WOW, if it is none of us that posted, then you all need to reed the review on her. THAT REVIEW should convince some of the other what we were talking about!.

I know...I know... there will still be some of you that luv that tight little body..yada .....yada...yada.. Just reporting the facts!!

Be safe!
NL

Bad Bird
09-26-06, 20:56
Alright, which one of you had the great time with Caress and posted it on the craigslist. WOW, if it is none of us that posted, then you all need to reed the review on her. THAT REVIEW should convince some of the other what we were talking about!.

I know...I know... there will still be some of you that luv that tight little body..yada .....yada...yada.. Just reporting the facts!!

Be safe!
NL

I have not seen it yet, but can not wait... For the compensation she is VERY bad news. For less I could "deal" with it.

Bmanline
09-27-06, 13:22
I have not seen it yet, but can not wait... For the compensation she is VERY bad news. For less I could "deal" with it.Can you make a link to the page for us.

Thanks bmanline

Huteh
09-27-06, 21:22
Anyone know the group that has been working this area recently? I've driven by the past 4 days and there's always one of two girls out. The short haired brunette isn't too bad looking, but when I got close I just got the vibe to steer clear. Theres a really used up looking blonde working with her too. They are VERY blatant about what they are doing. I'd stay clear unless we get verification.

The little blondie on Oak/Viking gave the wave today, but LEO was coming the other way up the street. I've seen a lot of girls out recently, but nothing seems safe or legit. Maybe it's just me.

Anyone know what's up with the tall brunette that was working at the Star? I was pulling in to check things out and someone was ahead of me in the drive. She came out and started talking to them so I left. The only other thing in sight was a heavy nasty blonde.

Square Tree
09-28-06, 10:40
No Limit;
Well, it wuzant me posting the Caress review. But what a good idea! I looked all over for it, even in the Rants and Raves section but couldn't find it. Any hints on the day and/or section to look under? The only thing I found was somebody requesting a review of her, posted under the 'erotic' section.

Look for some more heat from LE soon. Morning news today had tape of the Mayor's neighborhood get together yesterday, and a hot topic was the working girls. Not sure what neighborhood exactly; but I think they mentioned Sylvania Ave. Note that this location may be mistaken! You might check out One of America's Newspapers to double check.

Play safe, and play nice;
ST

No Limit
09-28-06, 12:33
Well, call me crazy. It is gone. The review was there on Tuesday. It was in the Toledo section, in the erotic section. I am sorry that it wasn't there. I know that you remove posts from the craigslist. Oh well. My bad.

Be Safe
NL

Pards78
09-28-06, 14:10
No LImit you are not crazy, I saw that review on caress also.

I was out today and saw the girl on oak/viking. I was coming down viking and saw her on the steps. Unfortunately I had to go somewhere so I could not pick her up. I came to the stop sign and looked over at her and smiled, she started to walk towards me but I shook my head no and she went back to the steps. Hopefully this won't hurt me later down the road when I have more time.

Also saw another girl sitting on the steps on a house on oak, we made eye contact as I drove by. Drove by again and she was looking down at her phone but as I drove by I could see she was actually watching traffic.

I have not seen much out lately. I am usually out anywhere from 11am to 9 pm depending on my class schedule. Have not seen anything by the broadway/western area. Saw a couple possible grils on lagrange the other day.

Pards78

Toledo Guy
09-28-06, 16:15
Wow – something weird happened to me today.

I had to run an errand to off Detroit avenue so coming from downtown it isn’t out of the way to cruse Lagrange just to see what’s happening.

On the way out I saw Kendra and thought I would swing around the block to say hi. I picked her up on the side street just to not hang around and caught up on what’s happening. I didn’t want to take the time or with it being so hot in that area currently take any chances around the area. Since I knew her home situation and that she is a nice girl I told he I would give her $20 to help her out with the kids and we would continue on just for the ride without anything required from her.

I picked up my stuff off Detroit Ave – only took a couple minutes – then headed back to drop her off at the carryout on Lagrange and Bancroft. I then went Bancroft to Canton and noticed this Ford Explorer – black with gold trim around the fenders following. No big deal. At the stop sign at Canton and Southerland the Explorer pulls up along side me on the driver’s side. At first I thought he was going to ask for directions or something. Then as I look over he is trying to take my picture with a cell phone camera. I try to pull away as quick as I could but I think he got the picture.

There was a white guy about late 40’s early 50’s and a slim white gal probably in her early 40’s in the Explorer. I am sure they got my license plate but they must not of got a good picture because at the next stop they tried again. I turned off and they continued to follow at each stop pulling up on the driver’s side with the camera phone. I put the visor down on that side and held my arm up. Then they started yelling something to me but I didn’t look or roll the window down. Traffic was heavy and I couldn’t shake them. I tried to head out toward the expressway and they finally gave up.

I don’t think they saw me pick Kendra up but must have seen me drop her off at the carryout. I assume they are a part of some high pressure neighborhood watch group or something.

I wonder if they can track my license number? Would the law help them with that? Do they have some website or something to post pictures? Even if Kendra is known how can they prove that we are anything but friends? Of course I don’t know Kendra’s last name nor does she know mine but what difference does that make.

All I can say is watch your back when out and about – you have more than leo to worry about now.

Huteh
09-28-06, 18:20
I agree with Square Tree. I've been taking a route home that brings me close to a lot of SW areas. I pulled down a side street off of a main road and LE happened to be going the opposite way. They cut down the next street and trailed me for a good 5-10 minutes. Time to pack it up for a while.

Bad Bird
09-28-06, 20:07
Do not worry about it. You dropped someone off at a carry out, they can do nothing with that. They are just trying to scare you off. If any laws were broken there it was them harrasing you for no reason.

No Limit
10-05-06, 20:16
This was on the Toledo Craigslist today. I didn't bo all of the caps. That is how it was posted. It had her pics as well. This guy was pis**ed! If only he had come to us....poor guy.

"APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE JUST NEVER LEARN. HER NAME IS CARESS AND SHE IS A SCAM ARTIST. SHE TOOK ME FOR MY MONEY, SO I'M PASSING IT ON TO YOU.THIS IS NOT ANOTHER ESCORT WITH A GRUDGE, BUT SOMEONE WITH GOOD INTENTIONS WHO WAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AND NOW I WANT EVERYONE ON HERE TO BE AWARE OF THIS HUSTLER AND CHEAP TRICK.
DON'T GET FOOLED. YOU KNOW WHAT, I'VE GOT ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD. YOU CAN KEEP DELETING AND I CAN KEEP POSTING. PLEASE POST THIS ON OTHER OHIO SITES SO EVRYONE KNOWS WHO SHE IS.YOU CAN COPY THE PICTURES JUST BY RIGHT CLICKING AND SAVING THEM ON YOU DSKTP. I'VE ALSO BEEN GETTING EMAILS FROM OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOTTEN TAKEN BY HER. "

Hotshot2
10-05-06, 21:54
I don’t know who I feel sorrier for the guy that post that, or the guy Caress got to post her ad on it. I mean come on not a good time to post her ad only 11 spaces above it.

Hotshot2
10-18-06, 16:57
This was on the Toledo Craigslist from Tuesday.

RE: NEED SOME COMPANY>>>>
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS "CRACKHEAD" GUYS....
SHE'S A SCAM ARTIST, PLUS THE COPS ARE KEEPING TABS ON THIS ONE.

But today she's fighting back.

RE: RE: NEED SOME COMPANY>>>>

For what it's worth this guy is nothing but a wanker who tries to get service without paying.

Maybe he should post his phone # so the guys can call him, I think that's what he really wants.

Who do think is right?

Bad Bird
10-19-06, 09:37
This was on the Toledo Craigslist from Tuesday.

RE: NEED SOME COMPANY>>>>
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS "CRACKHEAD" GUYS....
SHE'S A SCAM ARTIST, PLUS THE COPS ARE KEEPING TABS ON THIS ONE.

But today she's fighting back.

RE: RE: NEED SOME COMPANY>>>>

For what it's worth this guy is nothing but a wanker who tries to get service without paying.

Maybe he should post his phone # so the guys can call him, I think that's what he really wants.

Who do think is right?

For what it is worth I do not think this guy knows that there is any LE watching her, so that makes his story a little unbelieveable. However, knowing Caress she is not worth the $ she wants, but I am beating a dead horse here.

Gwailo
10-31-06, 11:39
I saw a couple of sw's on Telegraph early Saturday night @7. I saw 2 girls walking across the lot of the gas station near Sunset motel, they gave me the look so I pulled into Sunset and got out to talk to them. Amazing is a bsw, about a 6. I chose to go with Sparkle wsw also about a 6. .6 for half n half covered.
Service was average at best, I probably wouldn't repeat.

Sunday afternoon, just before 1:00 I saw a girl walking south on Lewis, near the Dog House. I turned around in the parking lot and then turned onto Olsen st to wait for her. She started down Olsen but she started walking past my car, I lowered the window and asked if she needed a ride. She turned and looked at me and said "what?", at that point something didn't seem right and I said "sorry I thought you were someone else".
She then smiled and waved and proceeded into the small apt. building on Olsen at Lewis. She looked like she was working but the whole thing just didn't seem right.
Couple hours later I was back out and drove by to take a look. 3 police cars were at the driveway of the building and one man on the sidewalk was being handcuffed. A plain white car was parked on the street in front with a cop leaning on it.
Now I don't know if that girl was related to any of this, but it seems coincidental. Be very cautious about picking up anyone in this area.

No Limit
10-31-06, 13:40
Gwalio,

Is this Amazing the same girl that has the craigslist ad? As for the area, I am from over there and there is a lot of police action in that complex. Nothing major, but always something going on. I have no idea why?

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, just goes to show you that it can happen anyware.

PS. Thanks for the private message. Very happy again!

Be Safe!

NL

Gwailo
10-31-06, 15:01
Gwalio,

Is this Amazing the same girl that has the craigslist ad?

Be Safe!

NL

Yes, I think she's the same. I told her I'd seen her ad and she said thank you.

Bmanline
11-05-06, 00:28
Has any body seen her i ran in to her on hill by the mcd's wsw 5'6 135 -140 long black hair nice body .3 for a cbj.+ fs +cost for no-tel all in all i would give her 7

Bman

Gwailo
11-06-06, 09:56
Has any body seen her i ran in to her on hill by the mcd's wsw 5'6 135 -140 long black hair nice body .3 for a cbj.+ fs +cost for no-tel all in all i would give her 7

Bman

No, I've never seen a sw on Hill. Did you get her #?

On the East side Sunday morning I spotted 2 girls walking on a side street off of E Broadway, turned around to take a better look but a guy in a pick up got the better looking one before me. I passed on the remaining girl. I cruised the area for at least another 1/2 hour, saw a few other girls but nothing of interest. Didn't see a single cop out.

Bmanline
11-07-06, 22:29
Didn't get a # but she said she stays in the light house motel.

I'll keep you posted.

Bman

Bmanline
11-15-06, 19:16
Hi all,

Where are all the BSW at? They used to be all on the north end.

Bman

The Don
11-26-06, 16:50
Last Thursday I was returning to Toledo after visiting family members for thanksgiving and deciced to see who was out (around 2:00am). First of all by no means am I new to SW's in Toledo, with that said after looking for about a half an hour I seen a BSW worth picking up (after passing on several others) on Fourth street in between Bancroft and Ashland. Everything seemed normal, we stoped by the gas station on LaGrange and then found a spot to park off of Bancroft near Vermont Ave. No price negotiation was made yet, by now it's standard for me to expect .2 for a BJ and I have never paid more(I would if they were very attractive but that is never the case with SW's in Toledo). We were ready to start, I gave her .2 and she said it was .4 (trying to play me). By this time I was parked and ready to go, I stuck with my .2 offer and she started, quiting after about 20 seconds then demanded .2 more. I refused and after some bickering droped her off, this is an example of a SW who is just out to hustle $ and make enemies. (the best description I can give of her is about 5' 10'' , 185lbs, dark hair past shoulder lengh, and seemed somewhat with it as oppesed to being an obvious drug abuser, didn't get a name). There really isn't anything you can do at the point with your c**k out and someone refusing to continue except cut your losses before you're out even more $ for what is going to be inevitably bad service. (Let's try to get some new posts so there is actually something to read here)

No Limit
01-23-07, 14:13
Monday night I thought that I would take a little stroll back over by the Western and Broadway areas. I don't head over that way much anymore since Sara and Buffy are pretty much out of the area, but I thought that I would take a look.

I did see a couple of girls walking down Western, they didn't look like much so I didn't slow down to take a closer look. I headed down towards the zoo and saw one girl with a couple of black eyes. Nice little body, as she aproached my ride I noticed LEO out of his cage. I kept on going. This was by the tax place. Medium blonde hair in a pony tail, blue jean jacket, and two shiners....guess she didn't listen.

Not much of a report, but I waas wondering if anyone else has found any new talent out there!

Be safe

NL

AmorousGent
01-23-07, 14:57
Monday night I thought that I would take a little stroll back over by the Western and Broadway areas. I don't head over that way much anymore since Sara and Buffy are pretty much out of the area, but I thought that I would take a look.

I did see a couple of girls walking down Western, they didn't look like much so I didn't slow down to take a closer look. I headed down towards the zoo and saw one girl with a couple of black eyes. Nice little body, as she aproached my ride I noticed LEO out of his cage. I kept on going. This was by the tax place. Medium blonde hair in a pony tail, blue jean jacket, and two shiners....guess she didn't listen.

Not much of a report, but I waas wondering if anyone else has found any new talent out there!

Be safe

NL

I do the east side stroll twice a day on my way to work, so not always looking but always watching. Anyway, I have not seen squat in weeks. I did notice one possible inside a window on Oak, towards Oakdale. Anyone know of this one? Never see the blonde on Oak and Viking any more.

Happy Hunting, as slim as the pickings may be!

Gwailo
01-24-07, 10:35

Be safe

NL

Friday morning @ 6:30 there were 2 girls working on Starr near E Broadway. I chose a tall blonde who looked a LOT better at a distance. Her name is Shawna and she looked a little older but she gave a good bbbjtcims for $20. She had an apartment there on Starr but she told me she being evicted.

Matster
01-26-07, 02:34
This goes back a few years, but what the heck. Found on the NorthEnd, greatest SW I have ever met. Wonder where GreenEyes has been? Had a many great parties with this one.

Matster
01-26-07, 02:54
Friday morning @ 6:30 there were 2 girls working on Starr near E Broadway. I chose a tall blonde who looked a LOT better at a distance. Her name is Shawna and she looked a little older but she gave a good bbbjtcims for $20. She had an apartment there on Starr but she told me she being evicted.This goes back a few years, but met up with sw in northend. Fun to party with and we would hang out all day. Went by nick name greeneyes.

Matster
03-04-07, 19:08
Meet up with a nice looking girl named Monica. Took a little ride and found a place to park. She has a hot tatoo on her stomach and a nicely trimed muff. If you come acrossed this one she is nice.

Gwailo
03-05-07, 09:21
What part of town did you pick her up?

Meet up with a nice looking girl named Monica. Took a little ride and found a place to park. She has a hot tatoo on her stomach and a nicely trimed muff. If you come acrossed this one she is nice.

Gwailo
03-07-07, 15:30
The tattoo and the trimmed muff sounds like Caress. But the part about her being nice doesn't.
I'm gonna have to try Caress again, maybe she's calling herself Monica now and trying to be nice.

Matster
03-11-07, 13:57
Well I was driving down pass the Zoo. She was walking across from the Six Pack.

The tattoo and the trimmed muff sounds like Caress. But the part about her being nice doesn't.

I'm gonna have to try Caress again, maybe she's calling herself Monica now and trying to be nice.

Matster
03-11-07, 14:00
I saw her walking across the street from the Six Pack. I think this is the new bar that they opened a while back.

Matster
03-11-07, 14:12
What part of town did you pick her up?Saw her walking pass the Six Pack.

Gwailo
03-12-07, 10:24
Well I was driving down pass the Zoo. She was walking across from the Six Pack.

Monica is Caress, I asked her if she used that name and she confirmed it.

HotToledo
03-12-07, 13:17
Went out today on the eastside looking, A lot of construction on East Bradway, and Fasset between Oak and Miami is closed. just wondering if anyone has been out on looking lately?

HotToledo
03-12-07, 19:54
Hello there,

I had a day off work so i took a drive to the eastside. There is alot of construction. East Bradways is Closed down by starr,and Fasset is closed at Oak. I was wondering if anyone had any better luck anywhere else.

Matster
03-13-07, 05:50
Hello,

Sunday mornings are great! I meet up with a girl that goes by the name of Kelly. She was working the area between the Trail and Broadway, on Western. She is a skinny girl "must like smoking crack". She was very co-opertive and friendly. I did get her phone number, but lost it! It seems that all of the old spots on the NorthEnd are dried out. Well Kelly seemed to be your everyday run on the mill SW.

Hello there,

I had a day off work so i took a drive to the eastside. There is alot of construction. East Bradways is Closed down by starr,and Fasset is closed at Oak. I was wondering if anyone had any better luck anywhere else.

LasVegasKid
04-02-07, 12:45
Checked out the usuals: Western and Broadway, LaGrange, E. Broadway...all with nothing but bsw's that looked very rough. Was hoping the nice weather would bring out the hot ones! Found a regular who goes by Tanya over on Junction, went back to her place and her and her friend gave me a double bbbj, no cim for .50. Nice to be able to sit back on a couch where it's safe and enjoy the show, they take their time too. Has anyone seen a HOT little bsw who goes by Shay? I used to see her when she stayed on the corner of Nebraska and Junction...you'd know who she is by that ass of hers, it's out of this world! Any info on her would be awesome, thanks!

LasVegasKid
04-04-07, 08:20
Cruised LaGrange for about 15 min., waaaay too much LEO for me. Must've been the nice weather? Was about to leave and head for the east side when I ran into Trinity, smoking little 19 yr old with awesome body. Got bbbjcof for .20, AND got digits! Has anyone else seen her before?

Bmanline
04-06-07, 23:34
LE was out in full force tonight didn't see anythiny uy worth stopping for.

O well better luck tomorrow I guess.

Bmanline

Matster
04-08-07, 01:42
Was out in the southend today. Seen a girl with red hair and kinda young. Was this Trinity? If not I would be interested in the digits.

Cruised LaGrange for about 15 min., waaaay too much LEO for me. Must've been the nice weather? Was about to leave and head for the east side when I ran into Trinity, smoking little 19 yr old with awesome body. Got bbbjcof for .20, AND got digits! Has anyone else seen her before?

LasVegasKid
04-08-07, 23:53
I have digits, will give out when I get her ok.

This little teenie can suck!

LasVegasKid
04-10-07, 06:16
Was out in the southend today. Seen a girl with red hair and kinda young. Was this Trinity? If not I would be interested in the digits.Don't think so, she has black hair, but does look young. I'll have her digits for TRADE when she gives me the ok to give them out:)

LasVegasKid
04-10-07, 06:18
More input please. price, location, services offered.

This little teenie can suck![/QUOTE].20-.40, depending on her mood lol, she walks over by Nebraska & City Park area mainly. And she only offers oral, but it's mind-blowing! I have 20 min of video of her sucking me off and more pics, she's that good!

LasVegasKid
04-10-07, 11:51
Here is another pic of this teenie hottie sucking my cock like a Hoover. The 2nd pic was taken when I took them out to get their nails done; gotta take care of my pussy, right? Later that night, they sucked and fucked me like no tomorrow. The 3rd pic is a better pic of the girl in the white coat (in the 2nd pic)...yes she's for real, yes she's HOT, yes she's a teenie, and yes she is $$!! But she is so hot and they way they suck cock together would rival any 2 pornstars, so they're worth the $$. They work the head and balls at the same time, and they do this thing with their tongues where they treat your cock like a popsicle and lick it all over. They even make out all over and around the head of your cock! But like I posted already, I'll TRADE digits when they say I can, until then I'll keep posting pics:) Hope you guys are enjoying two of T-Towns's finest.

(I removed the 3rd pic for her privacy, will repost when I have her permission.)

Vegas Black
04-10-07, 13:36
Good find. She looks like she know how to handle the dick.
Be safe out there.........

FlyGuyEddie007
04-10-07, 20:13
Lets see this video of her slobbing the knob for 20 minutes.

LasVegasKid
04-15-07, 02:33
Lets see this video of her slobbing the knob for 20 minutes.Am I able to upload video clips?

LasVegasKid
04-17-07, 11:10
Watch out for "Sasha" over on Nebraska, between Junction and Hawley. She looks ok for a BSW, promises bbbjcim for .20 then immediately starts talking about tips, bonuses, etc. Asked me to give to her upfront so she could secure the room, and she promised she'd be right back outside. I told her no way, until we are alone together nothing is coming out of my pocket. I used my gut feeling and told her to take a walk. Got pissed and told me that she was gonna get her "boys" to get me if I came around "her" area again. She's about 30, big tits, but not pretty or anything. She wears a blue stocking hat, dark coat. Just trying to keep others from getting scammed. Also sad to report Trinity is no longer SW'ing, from what she told me. Strictly escorting, so she asked me not to post any more pics for now. Hopefully she changes her mind. If any SENIOR members want her digits, PM me.

Tmuensterman45
04-17-07, 16:50
Watch out for "Sasha" over on Nebraska, between Junction and Hawley. She looks ok for a BSW, promises bbbjcim for .20 then immediately starts talking about tips, bonuses, etc. Asked me to give to her upfront so she could secure the room, and she promised she'd be right back outside. I told her no way, until we are alone together nothing is coming out of my pocket. I used my gut feeling and told her to take a walk. Got pissed and told me that she was gonna get her "boys" to get me if I came around "her" area again. She's about 30, big tits, but not pretty or anything. She wears a blue stocking hat, dark coat. Just trying to keep others from getting scammed. Also sad to report Trinity is no longer SW'ing, from what she told me. Strictly escorting, so she asked me not to post any more pics for now. Hopefully she changes her mind. If any SENIOR members want her digits, PM me.Here's Jenna sucking me off

LasVegasKid
04-20-07, 08:10
I checked out LaGrange for about 30 minutes (around 7 p. M.) with NOTHING, not even a scary looking SW. Did see one cute blonde with long hair, but as soon as I looked in her direction she told me out loud: "No, I'm not gonna suck you, so get out of here! " Must've been getting guys trying to pick her up already LOL Cruised the East side, with not even one spotting so I went over to Nebraska/City Park area. Saw 2 BSW, but not worth stopping for. I figured with the sun out the ladies might be out too, maybe today will be better. Man, I still wish Shay was around, that little teen babe had the nicest ass I've ever had the pleasure of bending over LOL

Uggmo3
04-20-07, 15:12
Can anyone help me out with some good locations to hit up. I live on the east side and maybe it's just cause I am new to this area of the hobby but I have a hard time telling who is a SW and who isn't. Any help would be appreciated.

Uggmo3

LasVegasKid
04-20-07, 23:09
Cruised LaGrange (again) around 5 pm with no luck, so I headed over to Junction and Nebraska and found this big-titted BSW. She was clean and was showing off that rack, so I had to give it a try. The way she was walking down the road her tits were bouncing all over! .20 and I fucked her face hard for about 10 minutes straight. She took it without a complaint, even when I had both hands on the back of her head and was ramming my cock in and out HARD down her throat as fast and deep as I could. I have her digits for TRADE, pm me.

LasVegasKid
04-20-07, 23:12
Here are some pics of a WSW from the eastside. Pretty rough looking, but only .20 and had her own place. She was over on Woodville and E. Broadway, this was approx 2 weeks ago. Wasn't in a rush to post these pics (can you blame me?) lol

WebDog
04-21-07, 13:55
Here are some pics of a WSW from the eastside. Pretty rough looking, but only .20 and had her own place. She was over on Woodville and E. Broadway, this was approx 2 weeks ago. Wasn't in a rush to post these pics (can you blame me?) lol
She looks like fun to me! I love Northern Ohio and need to get back there. I have had more fun there than anywhere in Boston -- and you can't find a White SW here to save your life. If you did, she would charge $80 minimum.

LasVegasKid
04-24-07, 08:21
Saw nothing on LaGrange around 9:30 pm so I hit the eastside. I saw the WSW that I posted pics of, and she was actually looking half-decent. The problem was that she was atracting so much attention to herself that I had to pass on her, in case Leo was watching (and they were out last night for sure.) I was about to call it a night when I saw "Sierra." Good looking hispanic (I think) SW, has paw-print tattoos on her left leg. .20 for bbbj, sucked it really good with lots of moaning and slurping noises, played with my balls too. If you see her, give her a try. Wouldn't let me take pics...this time lol I'll do my best to get more pics for you guys. Any word on some teenage hotties? They're my favorites!

Bad Bird
04-24-07, 19:42
Saw nothing on LaGrange around 9:30 pm so I hit the eastside. I saw the WSW that I posted pics of, and she was actually looking half-decent. The problem was that she was atracting so much attention to herself that I had to pass on her, in case Leo was watching (and they were out last night for sure.) I was about to call it a night when I saw "Sierra." Good looking hispanic (I think) SW, has paw-print tattoos on her left leg. .20 for bbbj, sucked it really good with lots of moaning and slurping noises, played with my balls too. If you see her, give her a try. Wouldn't let me take pics...this time lol I'll do my best to get more pics for you guys. Any word on some teenage hotties? They're my favorites!

Did you find her on Oak near Star? I have seen a possible HSW sitting in front of a house several times over the last week.

LasVegasKid
04-24-07, 22:57
Yes, it was in that area. She has curly hair, a little past the shoulder. Good looking girl, for sure give her a try.

Did you find her on Oak near Star? I have seen a possible HSW sitting in front of a house several times over the last week.

Gwailo
04-28-07, 08:42
Yes, it was in that area. She has curly hair, a little past the shoulder. Good looking girl, for sure give her a try.

I've never hunted in that area of Oak, have you seen many sw's there?

BTW, KGB you are fairly new to the forum but you've provided us with some good reports, especially when it's been pretty dead out there. Keep up the good work.

Gwailo

LasVegasKid
04-28-07, 13:44
I don't see many there, but I do see them on Starr closer to Oak. The HSW is pretty and clean, so she's for sure a good one to pick up. Speaking of which, I was cruising LaGrange last night and was pulled over by Leo. I was alone and totally sober so I knew I had done nothing wrong. I provided my insurance card and drivers license, and after it checked out he told me that he pulled me over because my license plate light was out. He told me to get it checked out, so after he let me go I drove away and then pulled over at a gas station to check it out...and it was NOT out whatsoever! Leo pulled me over for no reason at all, just to run my drivers license I'm sure. I'm glad my posts are helpful, just trying to keep my fellow mongers safe:)

I've never hunted in that area of Oak, have you seen many sw's there?

BTW, KGB you are fairly new to the forum but you've provided us with some good reports, especially when it's been pretty dead out there. Keep up the good work.

Gwailo

LasVegasKid
05-01-07, 15:56
Here are some pics of my recent finds. The titfuck babe I found over on Junction and Belmont, the blonde is from the eastside (E. Broadway Woodville) and the two giving me the doubleheader BBBJ I found on City Park, both for. 20 (no joke LOL) The titfuck lady had a nice rack, I love those big black tits!

Uggmo3
05-02-07, 23:47
If any senior members know of any clean SW's on the east or close to it that want to trade digits for a WSW on the west side just let me know.

Huteh
05-03-07, 17:49
Finally had luck... It's been a while since I cruised the streets. I've been outta the hobby quite a bit.

But today after work I cruised and found a WSW on South just before the fire station. She followed me to the McD's parking lot and got in. Not too bad in the body -- about a 6 on average, but a 8 for a SW. .40 for covered and let me nut on her tits and belly. Tipped her 5 for being so nice and sweet. I liked how she got into it and talked really nasty.

The downside is that even though I got her digits, I apparently forgot how to save an entry properly. Damn new cell phone!! She says shes out in the eves and works the side streets around that area. Also says that LEO is extremely heavy.

Glad the weathers nice!

Have fun and be safe.

Uggmo3
05-04-07, 00:36
Finally had luck... It's been a while since I cruised the streets. I've been outta the hobby quite a bit.

But today after work I cruised and found a WSW on South just before the fire station. She followed me to the McD's parking lot and got in. Not too bad in the body -- about a 6 on average, but a 8 for a SW. .40 for covered and let me nut on her tits and belly. Tipped her 5 for being so nice and sweet. I liked how she got into it and talked really nasty.

The downside is that even though I got her digits, I apparently forgot how to save an entry properly. Damn new cell phone!! She says shes out in the eves and works the side streets around that area. Also says that LEO is extremely heavy.

Glad the weathers nice!

Have fun and be safe.How about a description and name?

LasVegasKid
05-04-07, 12:51
These 2 suck me off on a regular basis; I met them about 2 months ago so I just go straight to their house now. I picked white one over on Junction and Nebraska, and she took me home so she and her girlfriend (the black one) could suck me off together, it seems that they totally love to share a cock together! .40 for both, uncovered and unrushed, the best bbbj 2 ladies can deliver. They have their own place so it's safe and clean (well, clean enough!) I've going to try and post a link of a video clip of them double teaming my cock. If it works, I'll post more later. SENIOR members PM me if you want to trade some contact info. And yes, it DID feel as good as it looks! LOL.

Sorry guys, I tried to post the link to a video clip of these 2 working me over, but I guess I didn't do it right. If any senior members want to see these two, give me a PM.

Huteh
05-04-07, 18:55
How about a description and name?

5'6'' 130-140 decent body but you could tell she had kids. Brunette with quite a few tatts. Can't remember her name. Rochelle... michelle... something like that.

Johnjohnjr2000
05-08-07, 19:54
I don't want to trade but share some information if anybody is interested. I used to be from Toledo but moved down south. I come to Toledo about 4 - 6 times a year. Besides Rainbow Massage Spa, I visited the following girls. They are very cheap. I'm talking $20.00 - $60.00 for anythng and everything!!! However, Looks are not good probably why cheap!!!

One of the Girls is BSW who works out of her mom's home. Have to be flexible, she lives with her mom. I usually tap her Sunday morning while her mom is at church. She is a very thick short girl. Early 40's huge huge huge bubble butt. Rushes you after about 10 minutes for $20.00 - $40.00. She is no doubt addicted to crack or mariuanna. Her name is Sabrina. She lives on Dorr Street about 3 miles west of University of Toledo next to the inverness golf course. Her looks are about a 5+. I would say about 140 pounds 5'2. Teeth - Don't look. Quickie $20.00. extras $30.00 - $40.00.

Next person is Teresa she works with a group of girls off Nebraska on a street called Woodstock near the Utoledo Scott Park Campus. She is Late 40's . She is tiny very tiny probably 4'11 and 90 pounds. WSW. She will let you do anything and goes with you to the house or hotel. She does not rush. She does greek. Her goals is keep you coming back. She will settle for $40.00 in fact one time she refused to take $60.00 from me after I had at least 3 shots, greek and everything else. Her looks probably 6+ if she cleans up.

The last person - Warning She has sticky fingers. Her name is Barb she works on the east side and also sometimes off of broadway near the Zoo. I took her to a hotel downtown and she stole towels and the freakin glasses from the bathroom. She loves what she does but it appears she is an abusive relationship or her pimps cuts her face. Her ass is a perfect 10 but her looks over all probably 6/7. She talks to you and gets you very excited. Where as the other two do not. If you anybody wants numbers PM and I will give them to you.

In summary: Quickie Sabrina at her house West Toledo
Long Time Teresa West Toledo
Screaming and talking dirty Barb East Toledo and South Toledo

I have not seen Barb in over a year her number may or may not be good.

I prefer Teresa eventhough she is oldest and loves talking especially about her children and grandkids. Teresa will not rush and will be your slave.

JJJ2000

If any senior members know of any clean SW's on the east or close to it that want to trade digits for a WSW on the west side just let me know.

LasVegasKid
05-09-07, 09:04
Found me a GREAT cocksucker off of Dorr and Junction! She was walking down the street, wearing a pink tank top that did NOTHING to hide her monster tits and skimpy little jean shorts that barely covered her huge bubble butt. I'm telling you, this girl's body was perfect, if you like big tits and ass. Very cute face, young, talked soooo dirty while she sucked me, and begged me to play with her tits while she blew me. Took her time, about 20 minutes, and played with my balls the whole time. 20 for everything, including pics because she told me that she looked good with a big cock in her mouth. Only took these 4 pics because her mouth felt so good I wanted to enjoy and focus on her slick mouth milking my shaft. Her mouth felt better than a pussy! Enjoy the pics, SENIOR members contact me if you would like to trade information.

AmorousGent
05-10-07, 13:44
Saw a very petite blond sw on Tracy, south of Oakdale. Definate look and sublte two finger wave. I was late for work so could not par take. Would like to try this little number out. Anyone have reports of seeing her in this area? She is about 5'3", not much over 100lbs, dirty blond hair, sort of a rough looking face.

Johnjohnjr2000
05-10-07, 19:47
No, but be very careful of blondes on the east side. There is a blonde HE/she guy that goes by Michelle that works the east. I made the mistake of one day of picking her up then I had to stop and kick her/him out. Michelle(He) lives by 7-11 off of Nevada and Woodville. He/she also works on Broadway and sometimes Language Street. Lot of make up to hide the 5'oclock shawod and usually wears a coat and jeans.

Stay Safe

Saw a very petite blond sw on Tracy, south of Oakdale. Definate look and sublte two finger wave. I was late for work so could not par take. Would like to try this little number out. Anyone have reports of seeing her in this area? She is about 5'3", not much over 100lbs, dirty blond hair, sort of a rough looking face.

Semsearch
05-15-07, 14:58
Kat is back for the summer. Saw her on Detroit by the racetrack today.

Bad Bird
05-15-07, 21:30
Kat is back for the summer. Saw her on Detroit by the racetrack today.

Is Kat blonde, maybe mid 30s? What time was she out and about?

Semsearch
05-15-07, 22:00
Is Kat blonde, maybe mid 30s? What time was she out and about?Nope. ~ 5'11 slender, late 30's, in good shape. Has an upper bridge that she can remove. She was out about 2pm

Gwailo
05-16-07, 10:46
Nope. ~ 5'11 slender, late 30's, in good shape. Has an upper bridge that she can remove. She was out about 2pm

She used to stay at the Star, and/or the Bedford Inn. I'd say she's at least 50, I remember her talking about grandchildren.
She looks good from a distance, but she looks a lot better with her clothes on.

HotToledo
05-16-07, 18:42
I was out cruising the eastside the other day, picked up a HSW on e-broadway by oakdale. Said her name was monica, wanted to know if I took her the carryout on star by oak, sais she would give me anything I wanted even anal. Took, her then went back to her place off East Broadway, gave me her digits and said to call her later to claim my thanks. Called a couple of times never a answer. Do you guys have any info on her? Or where a good place to find someone that offers anal?

Thanks,

Brian

Diet Dew
05-18-07, 10:56
Article published Wednesday, May 16, 2007

City prostitution sting nets arrest of 24 people

Two dozen people were arrested during a citywide prostitution sting in Toledo that began Monday night and ended yesterday, authorities said.

The sting targeted prostitutes and their customers in parts of the city where prostitution has been identified as a problem. Police said they ran the sting from 8 p.m. Monday to 1 p.m. yesterday.

The 24 adults were arrested on various misdemeanor charges that included soliciting from a motor vehicle, soliciting, and loitering.

Numerous arrest warrants also were served as a result of the investigation, police said.

Toledo Guy
05-21-07, 13:37
Article published Wednesday, May 16, 2007

City prostitution sting nets arrest of 24 people

Two dozen people were arrested during a citywide prostitution sting in Toledo that began Monday night and ended yesterday, authorities said.

The sting targeted prostitutes and their customers in parts of the city where prostitution has been identified as a problem. Police said they ran the sting from 8 p.m. Monday to 1 p.m. yesterday.

The 24 adults were arrested on various misdemeanor charges that included soliciting from a motor vehicle, soliciting, and loitering.

Numerous arrest warrants also were served as a result of the investigation, police said.
I simply cannot understand what is motivating this intense cracking down on our hobby. I feel what happens between two consenting adults is just that between them. I agree there should not be a parade on public streets but behind closed doors shouldn’t be anyone else’s business.

Same thing with the ridiculous state law their trying to pass about dancers in clubs. No one is forcing anyone that may be offended into those establishments. Why is it such a problem to the “goody two shoes” hypocrites? How many times have we seen in the news where lawmakers have mistresses? What is the difference?

LEO efforts could be better spent fighting real crime…

Scoundrel
05-22-07, 06:21
I simply cannot understand what is motivating this intense cracking down on our hobby. I feel what happens between two consenting adults is just that between them. I agree there should not be a parade on public streets but behind closed doors shouldn’t be anyone else’s business.

Same thing with the ridiculous state law their trying to pass about dancers in clubs. No one is forcing anyone that may be offended into those establishments. Why is it such a problem to the “goody two shoes” hypocrites? How many times have we seen in the news where lawmakers have mistresses? What is the difference?

LEO efforts could be better spent fighting real crime…

I would agree for the most part but, I have seen the strolls become so overworked at times that it looked like a feeding frenzy with mongers making crazy U-turns, speeding around the block and even stopping in mid traffic to try and get the eye of a provider. Sometimes even three cars pulled over at the same time hoping that the other guys offer was sub-standard. Ad to this the occasional pimp hanging around keeping track of his Ho while he sells a little dope and you can see what brings on the heat. This time of year the weather is nice and there are many other none participants of the hobby that are also out and about and the two do not mix. Keep a low profile and avoid multiple passes or continuos cruising of the strolls. When ever possible get a number for the girl and arrange a discreet encounter picking here up in some none stroll area and then taking here to a discreet location for business.

As for the new legislation on dancers......I totally agree the politicians should have more important issues at hand we need to push them to focus on other problems.

Scoundrel

LasVegasKid
05-22-07, 10:04
Here is a recent find of mine, a total babe! I'm only going to say that she's 18, FIRM big ass, perky titties, no fat, very pretty, and dresses soooo sexy...if any Senior members want to contact me, I have her digits for TRADE for another teen only. Trust me guys, she's loves the cock!

ILuvIt
05-22-07, 16:45
TheKGBkid,

Hope you don't mind my lightening your pic up a little. I had to get a better look of her ;>)

LasVegasKid
05-22-07, 23:06
TheKGBkid,

Hope you don't mind my lightening your pic up a little. I had to get a better look of her ;>)I don't mind at all:) I'll be banging her again tomorrow, so I should be posting more pics soon. Her ass is AMAZING!

Chadj
05-24-07, 20:30
Anyone see the ad in the blade that says best massage in town.

Anyone ever use her?

LasVegasKid
05-28-07, 00:13
I found a BSW on LaGrange around 8 pm, said she was 20 but looked younger. She was clean, weighed about 100 lbs and was pretty cute. .20 for bbbjcim, took her time and seemed to enjoy it. Was about to call it a night when I saw another bsw on LaGrange who looked too good to be true. She hopped in and we went back to her place for some bbbj followed up with about 30 minutes of hard doggy. She is VERY clean, nice body and gave great head. .40 for everything, and got her digits. I passed 3 more sw's on the way home but was too spent to even look at them lol, which is too bad because I saw a very good looking BSW with a curvy body wearing heels and very short shorts on LaGrange and Central around 9:30 or so. Good night to be out, hope the ladies keep coming out!

Mystery Mantis
06-02-07, 20:31
I found a BSW on LaGrange around 8 pm, said she was 20 but looked younger. She was clean, weighed about 100 lbs and was pretty cute. 20 for BBBJCIM, took her time and seemed to enjoy it. Was about to call it a night when I saw another BSW on LaGrange who looked too good to be true. She hopped in and we went back to her place for some BBBJ followed up with about 30 minutes of hard doggy. She is VERY clean, nice body and gave great head. 40 for everything, and got her digits. I passed 3 more SW's on the way home but was too spent to even look at them LOL, which is too bad because I saw a very good looking BSW with a curvy body wearing heels and very short shorts on LaGrange and Central around 9:30 or so. Good night to be out, hope the ladies keep coming out! Damn, son, you made of money or somethin? Haha, wouldn't it be great if there were some kind of rewards program for mongers? Earn points for each dollar that you spend on pussy, head, or even lapdances at local SC. Earn multiple points if you partake more than once a day.

Haha, later

LasVegasKid
06-07-07, 20:18
Well, I ain't rich but when it comes to pussy I always find a way lol Here are some pics of some recent action (Tuesday day). She's mid 20's, and totally loved the facial I gave her. She stays over off Dorr, and can suck pretty good. She lets you control her head with both hands, which is my favorite cause it lets me ram my cock down their throats lol

Damn, son, you made of money or somethin? Haha, wouldn't it be great if there were some kind of rewards program for mongers? Earn points for each dollar that you spend on pussy, head, or even lapdances at local SC. Earn multiple points if you partake more than once a day.

Haha, later

LasVegasKid
06-07-07, 20:23
The bent over babe just turned 18, has an ass to die for and likes it HARD! I have her info for trade, if any Senior Members are interested. I banged her Sunday day in that hot little mini and heels, she was over on LaGrange. The other babe is Trinity, another 18 y.o. babe who was made to suck cock! She's over near Cherry and Central, if you see her I advise you grab her!!

Ohio Man61
06-08-07, 00:46
The bent over babe just turned 18, has an ass to die for and likes it HARD! I have her info for trade, if any Senior Members are interested. I banged her Sunday day in that hot little mini and heels, she was over on LaGrange. The other babe is Trinity, another 18 y.o. babe who was made to suck cock! She's over near Cherry and Central, if you see her I advise you grab her!!Wow there is some real talent out this way. I might have to get a room out here one night.

Gwailo
06-08-07, 08:55
I'm a little late in reporting this but I saw a little action on the street Wednesday. I was heading over to meet up with Nikki on the east side and I thought I'd take a little detour to Starr Ave. On Starr near Oak I spotted a sw (usually some scary looking ones in this area) who turned out to be one of my old regulars Amanda. She's a young Puerto Rican chick @21 who I lost touch with. I stopped and talked to her and got her # but so far the # doesn't work.
After my visit with Nikki I was heading home across the High Level and saw a chick in the lot of the muffler shop. She was walking over to talk to a guy in a truck and she looked pretty good from behind. I pulled in the lot to get a better look and she looked a little rough in the face but better than a lot of girls on the street. Probably late 30's, blonde, rather tall and a couple teeth missing.
So there's a little action out there but I always seem to find them when I don't need them.

Gwailo

Gwailo
06-11-07, 11:09
Well I finally got a hold of Amanda Friday and took her to an east side motel. Her performance can only be described as average, I wouldn't recommend her.

I always feel nervous when I have to leave the girl in the car to go pay for the room. Sometimes I'll tell the girl to go in and pay so I don't have to worry about it. But Amanda doesn't have an id so I went in and paid, I tried watching her through the window while I was inside and she was just looking at the vanity mirror so no problem. When I went back to return the key she tried to rip me off.
First she asked me if she could have the $5 key deposit, I told her this place didn't charge me a deposit just $20 for the room. She said no they lowered the price to $15 and I should get $5 back. I didn't agree but she told me to ask for the key deposit back. Then she asked me to leave the keys in the car, "I'm not gonna steal your car" she said. I of course refused to leave the keys and went in to ask about the key deposit.
I realize now that it was just a ruse to keep me in there longer, the man told me the room is $20 just as before and he didn't charge me a deposit. When I got back to my car and told Amanda there was no $5 key deposit, she was holding her purse in her lap and I noticed something on her lap that wasn't completely covered by her purse. It looked like the back of a check and I said "what's that?" and she attempted to cover it up and said "what?".
So I grabbed it and it was one of my checks that she ripped from my checkbook while I was in the office.
I should have kicked her out right there but I gave her a ride home and that's the last time I'll see her.
So just a warning if you pick up Amanda, she is a thief. She probably would have stolen the car if I'd been dumb enough to leave the keys with her.

Gwailo

Uggmo3
06-12-07, 16:49
Ok, I must be completely out of the loop but as far as I can tell from your posts Gwaillo there are two SW's on the east side and I have never seen either. If you can give me any info on nikki that would be great, also as far as amanda is conserned I usually empty my truck completely before any kind of activity so at best she could steal the vehicle but kudos to her if she could talk me into leaving my keys behind. LOL. Never. So if you have some info on her too great. Always looking for eastside talent.

Uggs

Gwailo
06-13-07, 08:58
Ok, I must be completely out of the loop but as far as I can tell from your posts Gwaillo there are two SW's on the east side and I have never seen either. If you can give me any info on nikki that would be great, also as far as amanda is conserned I usually empty my truck completely before any kind of activity so at best she could steal the vehicle but kudos to her if she could talk me into leaving my keys behind. LOL. Never. So if you have some info on her too great. Always looking for eastside talent.

Uggs

She lives on Oak near Starr. When I saw her walking it was right there on Starr.

Uggmo3
06-13-07, 11:04
Which one is that? Amanda?

What about Nikki, would you recomend? And how would I find her?

Harleyrider55
06-14-07, 03:40
Did some strolling around Toledo last night and came across a cute young filly that goes by the name of Trisha. Blonde hair, about 5'9", slender, nice chest, tight little box. She was walking along Broadway just passed South as you are heading away from the city. BBBJCIM was available for the standard rate and she has a really nice place to park that is secure and good visibility so you don't get caught with your pants down. She was so comfortable she took off all of her clothes before we got started and let me play while she took care of business.

Gwailo
06-14-07, 13:22
Which one is that? Amanda?

What about Nikki, would you recomend? And how would I find her?

Yes, that is Amanda. I highly recommend Nikki, she can be found at times walking E. Broadway.

Lazyiguana
06-15-07, 11:57
Did some strolling around Toledo last night and came across a cute young filly that goes by the name of Trisha. Blonde hair, about 5'9", slender, nice chest, tight little box. She was walking along Broadway just passed South as you are heading away from the city. BBBJCIM was available for the standard rate and she has a really nice place to park that is secure and good visibility so you don't get caught with your pants down. She was so comfortable she took off all of her clothes before we got started and let me play while she took care of business.

Too bad you didn't get digits, I come to toledo at least 2x a month, I would have loved to score that piece.

LasVegasKid
06-15-07, 17:48
I was down the Cherry/Bancroft area today doing a little mondering when I ran into a smoking hot BSW in a little skirt and heels, she looked great. Very pretty, I'the give her a 10 for sure. She was hesitant at first, but then hopped in after I assured her I wasn't LEO. She told me she was 18, and had another 18 yo friend if I wanted a duo. Took them both to a no-tell and they gave me the hottest double BBBJ I've had in a while, and I've had many LOL Her friend was a 9 for sure, I felt like I was dreaming the whole time as there is no feeling like 2 little teenies working your cock and balls! They stripped down to heels and thongs for me, just like I like them, and their bodies were PERFECT. I was rubbing their asses the whole time, and I finally came when they were french kissing each other around the head of my cock. It was amazing! They blew me for a good 30 min, looked me straight in the eye the whole time. Set me back. 75 including room, so I'm gonna see them again Sunday for FS. Can't wait to bend those little teenie bubble butts over, I'll TRY to take some pics for you guys. Believe me guys, these are the 2 hottest I've seen out there for a LONG time, Senior Members contact me if you have #'s of other teenies to trade.

LasVegasKid
06-16-07, 23:34
I couldn't wait til Sunday, so I picked these two up today and it was worth it. Good 15 min of double bbbj, sucking and licking it like a lollipop, and french kissing all over the head, that's my favorite! I then bent them both over and doggied them for about 45 min, going back and forth from each other 7 times...it was like heaven. They finished me off with the girl in the pink thong (nice bubble ass) riding me cowgirl nice and slow on the couch while the other licked and sucked my balls 'til I totally erupted. The whole time they talk dirty and look you straight in the eye, they totally get off on doing this. Hope you like the pics. I'm not going to post too much information about them, but Senior Members feel free to email me. As you can tell by their bodies, these two are HOT!!!

L Dog
06-17-07, 01:57
KGB kid you are the man! I love reading the reports, keep em coming. Skull fucking teenies with thongs and heels, how entertaining. I used to love going to Kims whilst in T-town but never tried the SW's.

Vegas Black
06-17-07, 16:36
Good catch.

Ohtiggerr
06-17-07, 17:22
Hi guys,

I'm new to this area and this hobby. Lately I have seen a few WSW and 1 BSW around Western between the trail and Broadway. Usually around 5:30-6:00 AM. Saw 1 that was quite hot didn't have time tho was on my way to work. Like to see her again got her digits but the line stays busy all the time.

Chris H
06-17-07, 17:46
That was a AWESOME catch. You guys in Toledo are lucky to have that type of offerings.

Chris H

Daman1
06-17-07, 22:45
If you ever come to columbus let me know you because I might just take a trip to toledo for that kind of action!

Trick Williams
06-18-07, 00:08
Bomb ass post homie... Keep that heat comin.

Trick Williams
06-18-07, 01:56
Man!!! I cant stop staring at those asses... Hope you dont mind me making your pics lighter... Good ass post.

LasVegasKid
06-18-07, 09:35
Don't mind at all Trick! And I can't blame you for looking at those asses, how do you think I felt when I was tagging those asses lol The best part was when I was doing them doggy, I was pouring lube on their asses and giving those cheeks a nice oily massage! The one in blue, her ass was firm like only a teenager can have and the one in pink's ass was bubbly but firm too, with just a little shake to it. Now, I love fucking teenies but to fuck TWO teenies with asses like these...unbelievable. Not only that, but their faces are totally pretty too and wear sexy make-up and smell great. I'm gonna see them again soon and they are bringing another friend so I can have fun with 3 teenies at the same time, now THAT will be one helluva triple bbbj! I'll post some pics of that if I can for sure. I have more pics of these two, I'll post them later on today after work. And to all you guys who have posted, thanks for the responses. I hope you like the pics as much as I like taking them! Especially you Trick; I've been checking out your ladies pics and totally dig the big-booty you happen to find too. To have you compliment my ladies is the ultimate compliment!!

Man!!! I cant stop staring at those asses... Hope you dont mind me making your pics lighter... Good ass post.

Cat Daddy #2
06-18-07, 10:50

Man yall are balling all the way. I love them women with the big asses cuz. Save some for me. I had 2 ladies Friday in Memphis at the same time. Each one weighed about 190 a piece with big ole asses. Damn this has got to be the life cuzz.

LasVegasKid
06-18-07, 12:16
I hear you man! I go to the 'Bus about once every 2 months, so before I go next time I'll email you so you can tell me where the hot spots are, and I'll do the same for you if you come to Toledo. Toledo is full of them ( I know a couple other hot teenies too), you just gotta know where to look and, believe it or not, treat them good so they treat you good.

If you ever come to columbus let me know you because I might just take a trip to toledo for that kind of action!

LasVegasKid
06-18-07, 12:17
Thanks for the compliment homie! I love pussy, and I love bubble-assed black teenies. As you can see by my photos I hit the jackpot. I can't wait til next time, cause they're bringing a third teenie for me to enjoy lol

KGB kid you are the man! I love reading the reports, keep em coming. Skull fucking teenies with thongs and heels, how entertaining. I used to love going to Kims whilst in T-town but never tried the SW's.

LasVegasKid
06-20-07, 12:33
Here are some more pics from my last teen 3way. I'm going to see them again (and maybe another friend too) Friday, so I'll hopefully post more pics. If all goes good, I'll be doing a 4way with ANOTHER teenie friend of theirs. 3 18 year old HOT pieces of ass all to myself, my dick can't wait!

Trick Williams
06-20-07, 17:23
Assist... Good pics brotha!!!

LasVegasKid
06-20-07, 17:36
Once again, thanks for lightening up my pics...hopefully I'll be taking more tomorrow of these fine ladies!

Assist... Good pics brotha!!!

Vegas Black
06-21-07, 01:39
Hot pics KGB. you a lucky man.
Be safe out there.......

Semsearch
06-21-07, 08:49
Took a cruise down LaGrange this morning and LE had a sweep going on. They had their van and a dark blue Dodge Durango. Stay safe!

LasVegasKid
06-23-07, 15:22
The hot teenie in the red thong is outta this world! I was gonna do a 3way with her and her teenie friend, but it fell through. But you can see another girls feet in the picture: this is another HOT friend of hers who came along just to watch (so she said lol) Turns out she's a freak too and even though she said she was just gonna watch she ended up oiling up her hands and rubbing my balls while I was fucking the hell out of her friend doggy. I came like a fire hydrant lol Nothing like banging an 18 yo while another 18 yo is playing with your balls!! The other pic is one of my favorite teenie cocksuckers, Trinity. She can suck like a pro, and LOVES having pics taken, hope you like this pic!

Mystery Mantis
06-23-07, 23:39
I renounce all the bad things I ever said about the KGB durring the clod war.

Wow man, I think I need to start cruising the streets.

LasVegasKid
07-04-07, 13:47
Surely I can't be the only one out there finding these hotties, right? lol I'm gonna post some pics later, as I'm getting together with a hot teenie later on today. She's 18 and has a nice, big, and FIRM ass, nice titties too! But seriously, am I the only one finding these hot teen pieces of ass?

LasVegasKid
07-04-07, 18:32
I have about 8 short clips of two sw's sucking me off like pornstars, but have no idea how to post them. Is there a member here who would post them for me if I emailed them the clips? Thanks!

Huteh
07-04-07, 22:15
KGB - You aren't the only one that's finding the ladies. However, the ones that are finding them, are also arresting them.

Report on prostitution bust. (http://www.myfoxtoledo.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=3673053&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1)

TPD is really cracking down on this recently. I know it's summer and the time is right, but there've been an awful lot of stings recently. Stay safe!

Gwailo
07-06-07, 14:15
Everyone should take a good look at that picture and remember: If you see a girl out on the street dressed like that, she is not a hooker, she is a cop. Hookers in Toledo generally don't dress like that, they want to give the appearance that they're just out for a walk or going to the store.
If they're standing in one spot and wearing a mini skirt with fishnet stockings they may as well be wearing a badge and police hat.

The second thing to learn from that picture is if a girl leans into your car like that to talk tell her 'sorry I thought you wre someone I know' and drive away.
If you pull over and and unlock the door she will usually get in the car if she's working. If she wants to negotiate first or have a chat from outside your car, get out of there, it's not worth the risk.

Gwailo

KGB - You aren't the only one that's finding the ladies. However, the ones that are finding them, are also arresting them.

Report on prostitution bust. (http://www.myfoxtoledo.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=3673053&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1)

TPD is really cracking down on this recently. I know it's summer and the time is right, but there've been an awful lot of stings recently. Stay safe!

Bad Bird
07-06-07, 14:32
Everyone should take a good look at that picture and remember: If you see a girl out on the street dressed like that, she is not a hooker, she is a cop. Hookers in Toledo generally don't dress like that, they want to give the appearance that they're just out for a walk or going to the store.
If they're standing in one spot and wearing a mini skirt with fishnet stockings they may as well be wearing a badge and police hat.

The second thing to learn from that picture is if a girl leans into your car like that to talk tell her 'sorry I thought you wre someone I know' and drive away.
If you pull over and and unlock the door she will usually get in the car if she's working. If she wants to negotiate first or have a chat from outside your car, get out of there, it's not worth the risk.

Gwailo

Good advise. I also circle the area, looking in alleys and on the streets for parked cars with people in them, which would be her backup. Even if a legit SW these parked cars could still be there, watching the real SW until they can get both the SW and client.

With that said, I have not been out looking in months. Not to say I do not check the streets on the way home, but I do not partake in any action. The risk was way to large for the return.

Trick Williams
07-21-07, 20:18
Good post TheKGBkid! I almost forgot you were going to post a follow up on these chics... Bomb ass post.

Bad Bird
07-24-07, 20:43
If anyone happens to travel, and gets to Atlanta, you have to check out what they call FIB (Fulton Industrial Blvd). It is around exit 49 off of 20. Cruise in a circle, 1 mile S to 1 mile N of 20. All I can say is wow. At any point in time you will see 10-30 SW within that 2 mile circle, depending on the time of the day/night. Like most places you got your ugly ones, but there was plenty of good talent. Most dressed for the occasion and not shy letting you know they are SWs, some stepping into the street and waving as you drive by. I do not know how they get away with it there being so obvious.

LasVegasKid
07-24-07, 23:52
Good post TheKGBkid! I almost forgot you were going to post a follow up on these chics... Bomb ass post.Thanks! I haven't posted in a while, I'm just laying low 'til LEO cools off. I'm still seeing my little teenies, but only if I can pick them up at their place so I can stay off the streets.

Gwailo
08-02-07, 14:52
I see Amanda is still active on the east side. I saw her walking along Oak St near the hardware store walking in the direction of Woodville.
Just remember she is a thief, but there aren't many sw's to choose from.

Gwailo
08-04-07, 10:29
Caress called me a couple days ago, said she just got out of rehab and wanted me to come and see her. She convinced me to pay her a visit but I regret going to see her.
She put on some weight while she was in there, I wouldn't call her fat but she looked a lot better before. Her attitude definitely didn't get any better, she's still as bad as ever. Refused to take her top off, refused bbbj, just a bad experience, the last time I waste my money on Caress.
She'll probably be working the streets soon, she's staying on the east side now.

Bad Bird
08-04-07, 11:11
Her attitude definitely didn't get any better, she's still as bad as ever. Refused to take her top off, refused bbbj, just a bad experience, the last time I waste my money on Caress.
She'll probably be working the streets soon, she's staying on the east side now.

Everyone should learn from this experience. I came to the same conclusion several months back on this one. As tempting as it may seem, she will disappoint everytime.

Hodar
08-05-07, 15:44
I had not been to Toledo since 1982 and things certainly changed, back in the day the girls were right on Summit near Cherry and that strip on Summit was a bunch of run down gin mills that were definitely hooker havens oh well..... Lets get in the New Millenia, I cruised for a couple of hours, Broadway, Lagrange, Cherry,Locust. It was dead than as I was heading back to my Hotel I spotted a BSW on locust, about 25 nice little bod says her name was "shay" as we were driving to her crib I saw some white girls mixing it up with the local D-boys on Erie or some Lake st. and made mental note of them, anyhow we get to her crib which is right on the corner of LaGrange across the street from the Haji mart and her toilet was overflowing, and she just like lifts her shirt, and pulls her pants down a foot and bends over and tells me to get busy...Fuck that...she would not give a BBBJ or CBJ worth a shit, and she had a smell that was awful. I told her to keep 20 of the 40 and let me dip out. She was cool gave me 20 and I split and found a WSW named Laura on Lagrange, she said she just got out of jail. Good attitude and good service, BBBJ, CFS. Nice job and a shout out to the BUckeye boys. Anyone comes down to Florida I can hooke em up.

JamesDean
08-09-07, 22:33
Left work early 4:00 PM, and took a trip down Bankroft for a little bit of a Ho-Hunt. Turned up Lagrange and imediately made eye contact with a decent looking younger blonde, 20's, slim, only moderately cracked out (looked like she had scar on her face? ). A solid 8-9 on the SW scale and a solid 6 on the normal girl scale. I guess I know enough about the business by now. I turned right down the next street and did a double back that took a few minutes. When I drove back down the street, we made solid eye contact again but this time she was walking toward me again on the opposite side of the street. I missed her again! Anyway, I turned left down the next block and parked figured she would walk down and find me. The very next thing I saw a black Impala driving down the back alley street just in front of me. Looks like another Monger had picked her up. One of you guys maybe? I drove down Lagrange again and spotted a girl who was slim with a belly, yet uglier, and definately cracked out maybe 30's? Not really interesting to me. We made eye contact and I know what she was up to as well but decided to keep on going. Anyway, thats my story I figure I'the add it. I'm newer to town but appreciate the info on the cruising streets. And rather enjoy the reports, even if they're not always sucessful.

Gwailo
08-19-07, 10:49
I took a little detour on my way to work Saturday morning to see if there were any girls out.
I spotted a wsw on Western near Field, went around the block to get a better look and she was standing, waiting for me on Field. I didn't have time to indulge but she didn't look bad and no one that I recognized.

Gwailo
08-22-07, 10:52
I'm posting this as a kind of warning (although some guys might be looking for this sort of thing), there are 2 black girls that I've seen working Sylvania Ave a few times recently and one of them (probably both) is most likely a dude. The reason I say this is that 'she' is about 6'4", rather tall for a girl not in the WNBA.

I've seen them hanging around the carryout that's across the street from the carwash on Sylvania. I've also seen them walking around the same area and looking at cars, definitely working.
So if you see a tall bsw in this area don't say you weren't warned.

Gwailo

Qwerty4360
08-22-07, 18:37
I'm posting this as a kind of warning (although some guys might be looking for this sort of thing), there are 2 black girls that I've seen working Sylvania Ave a few times recently and one of them (probably both) is most likely a dude. The reason I say this is that 'she' is about 6'4", rather tall for a girl not in the WNBA.

I've seen them hanging around the carryout that's across the street from the carwash on Sylvania. I've also seen them walking around the same area and looking at cars, definitely working.
So if you see a tall bsw in this area don't say you weren't warned.

GwailoLOL. Thank you for the report! I have never checked that part of town out. Are there 'normal' SWs there? Perferably WSWs.

Gwailo
08-23-07, 08:48
LOL. Thank you for the report! I have never checked that part of town out. Are there 'normal' SWs there? Perferably WSWs.

Very rare, but I've found a few here and there.

Huteh
09-01-07, 15:48
Hi all - I suppose this might not be the best post, because I didn't partake in what I saw, but there has been a really good looking brunette thumbing for rides on Broadway near the park. I've seen her out around 9-10 on several occasions, all of which I've had people with me. She looks awesome for a WSW. Can't confirm though. Just a heads up on a potential possibility or a potential "Stay clear". I figure she's working because she's always in the same area and always in the street thumbin' it.

Bad Bird
09-01-07, 15:50
Hi all - I suppose this might not be the best post, because I didn't partake in what I saw, but there has been a really good looking brunette thumbing for rides on Broadway near the park. I've seen her out around 9-10 on several occasions, all of which I've had people with me. She looks awesome for a WSW. Can't confirm though. Just a heads up on a potential possibility or a potential "Stay clear". I figure she's working because she's always in the same area and always in the street thumbin' it.

9-10 am or pm?

Huteh
09-02-07, 14:30
9-10 am or pm?

Sorry I wasn't clear on that. Always at night; pm.

Gwailo
09-05-07, 14:26

Which park? Danny Thomas Park, Walbridge?

Don Wong
09-06-07, 02:59
Hi all - I suppose this might not be the best post, because I didn't partake in what I saw, but there has been a really good looking brunette thumbing for rides on Broadway near the park. I've seen her out around 9-10 on several occasions, all of which I've had people with me. She looks awesome for a WSW. Can't confirm though. Just a heads up on a potential possibility or a potential "Stay clear". I figure she's working because she's always in the same area and always in the street thumbin' it.Be careful. You know that Aerosmith song? "Dude looks like a lady"!

Rudiger
09-09-07, 08:56
The old adage 'If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't' applies to just about everything.

No Limit
09-11-07, 15:55
Fellow mongers I need some info. I have been laying low do to recent opperations by LEO in multipal areas. I spotted a WSW by the Ohio hardware store on Lagrane last night about 9:15. She had tattoos on both sholders, black curly hair sholder length and carring a big purse. Made the turn and she hopped in with no problem. I back off...didn't feel right. Started going through my monger check list...Hot street walker in previous targetted area...strike one...big purse...strike two....when she got in, made no effort to make initial conversation....strike three...Told her that thought that she was someone else...she started looking around and hopped out....any info would help.

Bad Bird
09-11-07, 16:31
Fellow mongers I need some info. I have been laying low do to recent opperations by LEO in multipal areas. I spotted a WSW by the Ohio hardware store on Lagrane last night about 9:15. She had tattoos on both sholders, black curly hair sholder length and carring a big purse. Made the turn and she hopped in with no problem. I back off...didn't feel right. Started going through my monger check list...Hot street walker in previous targetted area...strike one...big purse...strike two....when she got in, made no effort to make initial conversation....strike three...Told her that thought that she was someone else...she started looking around and hopped out....any info would help.

Chances are if she was LE they would have pulled you over for at least a talk at that point.

I rolled through that area at 8:30, saw a BSW in that same spot across the street with two LEOs talking to her, they were in a unmarked SUV. So I guess anything is possible. The big purse is also another bad thing. Strike 4.

Bigboi47
09-11-07, 16:40
LE would never get in the car, she would have asked you what you want while standing outside your car. But if your spidy sense started tingling I dont blame you for changing your mind.

LasVegasKid
09-11-07, 22:43
For those of you that know my previous posts, you know I love to go out and hunt for some hotties. But with LE everywhere I've been laying low. I've got about 3 regulars I get with so I stay off the streets mostly. If I do stroll, I stay to the sidestreets, there are some hotties out there. Found me a big titted bsw off City Park last Friday, went back to her place where her and her friend gave me a hot double bbbjcim (those are my favorite!) Everyone stay safe out there.

No Limit
09-13-07, 19:12
I was plesently surprised yesterday with a find on Oak street at the bottom of the High level bridge. Like I said before, I have been laying low and sticking with my regulars, but it was a nice day and I was getting the itch after the other night. Some of you may have had her before but she was new to me. She went by Melissa and she had a little school-girl outfit. I made the pass by the gas station and she gave me the look and nod. I circled back and she was walking down the side street. I made my way down the road and she hopped in. First thing she does is grab mr.happy and ask if I am LEO...She had my attention and I decided to slip a didgit under the skirt and we we off...

Asked what I wanted...I mentioned hotel....she said alright...20 donation at the no-tel and a 40 for half and half. Did not ask about greek but I think she would.... She had no number to give but says she is out durring the daytime. I will look hard for her again.

Be safe
NL

Gwailo
09-14-07, 13:36
I had a visit with Melissa yesterday, not bad. I actually saw her first on Wednesday, but I was hesitant to try. Saw her again on Thursday, still wearing that pink plaid skirt. I got a decent bbbj at a room. She gave me a # but I haven't tried it yet.

I was plesently surprised yesterday with a find on Oak street at the bottom of the High level bridge. Like I said before, I have been laying low and sticking with my regulars, but it was a nice day and I was getting the itch after the other night. Some of you may have had her before but she was new to me. She went by Melissa and she had a little school-girl outfit. I made the pass by the gas station and she gave me the look and nod. I circled back and she was walking down the side street. I made my way down the road and she hopped in. First thing she does is grab mr.happy and ask if I am LEO...She had my attention and I decided to slip a didgit under the skirt and we we off...

Asked what I wanted...I mentioned hotel....she said alright...20 donation at the no-tel and a 40 for half and half. Did not ask about greek but I think she would.... She had no number to give but says she is out durring the daytime. I will look hard for her again.

Be safe
NL

Qwerty4360
09-15-07, 19:06
I had a visit with Melissa yesterday, not bad. I actually saw her first on Wednesday, but I was hesitant to try. Saw her again on Thursday, still wearing that pink plaid skirt. I got a decent bbbj at a room. She gave me a # but I haven't tried it yet.Interesting. I will have to keep an eye our for her. I have have never ment Melissa yet. And I have a thing for plaid skirts!

LasVegasKid
10-01-07, 00:04
Found these two over off Dorr on Friday night. I've been with the "blonde" before, the other girl was a rookie who was learing the ropes. Well, I showed her how to suck and lick my balls like a pornstar while the other milked my cock nice and slow. Double bbbjcim, 20 minutes straight, only .40. Nothing like 2 teens giving you a hot double suck job!!

Joey Matrix
10-01-07, 01:38
Found these two over off Dorr on Friday night. I've been with the "blonde" before, the other girl was a rookie who was learing the ropes. Well, I showed her how to suck and lick my balls like a pornstar while the other milked my cock nice and slow. Double bbbjcim, 20 minutes straight, only .40. Nothing like 2 teens giving you a hot double suck job!!As it's been said before: "holy Toldeo! score with 2. Any pics?

No Limit
10-04-07, 12:13
I decided to go back and look for Melissa on Wednesday over on Oak where she says she is usually working. I couldn't find her so I drove down a little farther. Saw a tiny little thing by the Mexican store. She was a little leary to get in but she did. We drove off and I asked if she wanted to get a room and she said that it would be a good idea since she just got back from ther. LOL..It was probably one of you guys. Any way I said how about a little oral conversation and we settled on 20 and the deed was done. Said her name was Michelle and that she is usually out and about all times of the day. Never got a number.

Qwerty4360
10-04-07, 19:47
I decided to go back and look for Melissa on Wednesday over on Oak where she says she is usually working. I couldn't find her so I drove down a little farther. Saw a tiny little thing by the Mexican store. She was a little leary to get in but she did. We drove off and I asked if she wanted to get a room and she said that it would be a good idea since she just got back from ther. LOL..It was probably one of you guys. Any way I said how about a little oral conversation and we settled on 20 and the deed was done. Said her name was Michelle and that she is usually out and about all times of the day. Never got a number.Cool! Was it the tight little blonde Michelle? Or the dark haired Michele with the nice plump bootie?

LasVegasKid
10-16-07, 15:11
Sunday night I found a cute hispanic little teenie over near Detroit and Delaware. I was actually heading over to LaGrange when I saw this little hottie, so I pulled up and asked her if she wanted a ride. She said no, she wanted to suck some cock lol She hops in, pulls it out and was sucking within 10 seconds of getting in my car! .20 for bbbjcim, took her time too. Was wearing a little skirt, **** heels, told me she was 18 and sucked like a pro. On Monday night I found a wsw on LaGrange. .20 for bbbjcim, one of the best bj's I've received in a while. I've got both of their digits for TRADE, if anyone is iterested. I've also got the digits of a bsw who lives with another girl; they do double bbbjcim for .40 and they do it very good. One sucks the head, the other sucks the balls 'til you explode. They have a clean place where you can take off your pants and relax on the couch while you watch them both suck your cock and balls dry. If you're interested in trading digits let me know, I'm looking for more hot teenies!

HotToledo
10-22-07, 09:48
Had a nice time with mellissa yesterday, found her on oak in her ususal spot, asked for number said she lost her phone on the bus, but ususally out during the day once or twice. Decent BBBJ for. 2. She said leo is really hot right now so be carefull out there fellas.

No Limit
10-23-07, 13:42
HotToledo.....she is a great find and service. Also, can anyone give me some info on Bambi. Found her last night on Western in the rain. Picked her up did the leo thing and off to work she went. Didn't really talk much after that. I asked for a number and she looked at me like I was crazy. Dropped her off and off I went.

Was wondering if any of you mongers had at least more conversation with her.

Qwerty4360
10-23-07, 22:16
HotToledo.....she is a great find and service. Also, can anyone give me some info on Bambi. Found her last night on Western in the rain. Picked her up did the leo thing and off to work she went. Didn't really talk much after that. I asked for a number and she looked at me like I was crazy. Dropped her off and off I went.

Was wondering if any of you mongers had at least more conversation with her.Found Mellissa today and was not disappointed! She was walking with her friend April, shes a little on the heavy side, but was a fun dual! I have never seen Bambi, what does she look like? About how old?

LasVegasKid
10-29-07, 16:33
Once again I found my new favorite little teen who walks over on Dorr, near City Park. Goes by Maria, about 4'10", maybe 100 lbs and can suck cock like a machine. I picked her up last night: she hops in and before she says more than 5 words I hand her a Jackson and tell her to show me what she's got. She giggles and then proceeded to suck me so hard my cock was almost sore lol After about 10 minutes of me bouncing her face off my cock (she likes it when you grab her head with both hands and force her face up and down on your cock..she moans and groans the whole time!!) I told her to get ready for my load. I came in her mouth, she spit it out the window and I then grabbed her head again and told her that if she wanted to play with the big boys, then she needed to learn how to take care of their big toys! She moaned and said "yes daddy" and then sucked me off again, the whole time me telling her how good her little teen mouth felt...she was squirming and moaning the whole time. After I nutted the second time, she spit it out and asked me if she was done. I made her suck it for another minute to clean it off, then I dropped her off...after I got the digits:) The whole thing cost me .20 and it was totally worth it. The pic posted is two other little teens who suck me off every Sunday night (pic was taken last night): double bbbjcim, a full 30 minutes of double suck pleasure for .20 each...god, these little teenies are spoiling me, gotta love Toledo for the hot teens they produce!!

Lugguy 135
10-29-07, 22:33
Once again I found my new favorite little teen who walks over on Dorr, near City Park. Goes by Maria, about 4'10", maybe 100 lbs and can suck cock like a machine. I picked her up last night: she hops in and before she says more than 5 words I hand her a Jackson and tell her to show me what she's got. She giggles and then proceeded to suck me so hard my cock was almost sore lol After about 10 minutes of me bouncing her face off my cock (she likes it when you grab her head with both hands and force her face up and down on your cock..she moans and groans the whole time!!) I told her to get ready for my load. I came in her mouth, she spit it out the window and I then grabbed her head again and told her that if she wanted to play with the big boys, then she needed to learn how to take care of their big toys! She moaned and said "yes daddy" and then sucked me off again, the whole time me telling her how good her little teen mouth felt...she was squirming and moaning the whole time. After I nutted the second time, she spit it out and asked me if she was done. I made her suck it for another minute to clean it off, then I dropped her off...after I got the digits:) The whole thing cost me .20 and it was totally worth it. The pic posted is two other little teens who suck me off every Sunday night (pic was taken last night): double bbbjcim, a full 30 minutes of double suck pleasure for .20 each...god, these little teenies are spoiling me, gotta love Toledo for the hot teens they produce!!KGB,

I nominate you 'Man of the Month'. Way to go!

Vegas Black
10-30-07, 21:25
I envy you KGBkid.

Dragster
10-31-07, 21:43
Once again I found my new favorite little teen who walks over on Dorr, near City Park. Goes by Maria, about 4'10", maybe 100 lbs and can suck cock like a machine. I picked her up last night: she hops in and before she says more than 5 words I hand her a Jackson and tell her to show me what she's got. She giggles and then proceeded to suck me so hard my cock was almost sore lol After about 10 minutes of me bouncing her face off my cock (she likes it when you grab her head with both hands and force her face up and down on your cock..she moans and groans the whole time!!) I told her to get ready for my load. I came in her mouth, she spit it out the window and I then grabbed her head again and told her that if she wanted to play with the big boys, then she needed to learn how to take care of their big toys! She moaned and said "yes daddy" and then sucked me off again, the whole time me telling her how good her little teen mouth felt...she was squirming and moaning the whole time. After I nutted the second time, she spit it out and asked me if she was done. I made her suck it for another minute to clean it off, then I dropped her off...after I got the digits:) The whole thing cost me .20 and it was totally worth it. The pic posted is two other little teens who suck me off every Sunday night (pic was taken last night): double bbbjcim, a full 30 minutes of double suck pleasure for .20 each...god, these little teenies are spoiling me, gotta love Toledo for the hot teens they produce!!

so where are these young girls at? Are they all that young or what? Are they into drugs? Whats the secret that your town has that ours don't?

Gwailo
11-01-07, 11:10
This has got to be the best Halloween experience yet for me.
After an uneventful evening passing out candy to the neighborhood rugrats I went out to pick up something to eat. There were still a lot of people on the street, mostly trick-or-treaters heading home, but I noticed a slender blonde heading into the In and Out so I pulled into the lot to see if she might need a ride. When she came out of the store I got her attention and she smiled back at me so I asked if she needed a ride. She pointed at a bar that was only about 100 feet away and said "I'm going to that bar but you can give me a ride there". At that point I was pretty sure we were in business. She directed me around to the back parking lot and asked me what I was up to.
"I'm just out to pick up some food and you looked like you needed a ride" I said. She said " I don't need a ride but I need some money, do you think you can help me with that?"
I headed towards the nearest ATM and asked how much money she needed. She said she needed 40 and we both assured each other we weren't le. Now the girl started blowing at the drive-up ATM and asked if she could have a tip if she was real good.
Well she finished the job as I drove down a side street, and it was one of the best BJ's I've ever had. Then she asked me if I had a pen to write down her #, that is if you still want it. Of course I took down her # and told her I'd call her soon.
By the way, I tipped her another 20 because she earned it and I think it will pay dividends next time I see her. Maybe kind of expensive, but I don't mind paying for good service.

Qetuo
11-06-07, 21:28
but I noticed a slender blonde heading into the In and Out Hey Gwailo, which In and Out was it?

Bbox00
11-07-07, 00:20
Picked up a BSW on LaGrange around 10:30 for a BBBJCIM for .3, but passed by earlier around 6 tonight and saw several people pulled over. Be careful out there.

Gwailo
11-07-07, 11:21
Hey Gwailo, which In and Out was it?

I'm sorry for not posting detailed locations but I feel that we have a troll(s).