PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

Gbirdy
05-02-19, 08:54
New to the area so I took a few notes you guys provided and gave it a go.

Note: this all took place between the hours of 4:00 and 7:00 pm.

Day 1:

(Cheryl?/ Olive Oil).

Drove down E. Broadway and saw nothing. Turned around and started again but this time I decided to go down Starr St. 2 blocks down I meet a tall WSW with red / strawberry blonde hair. Face was not the greatest but she had a descent body. She was about 5'8 5'9. Damage was 20 for BBBJCIM. She went by Olive Oil. I think her actually name was Shirley or Cheryl. But she seemed pretty proud of the nickname Olive Oil.

Day2:

Exited on Alexis and drove to Telegraph / Detroit / US-24 passed Motel, Scarlett SC, a run down asian MP that was closed, a video store that looked interesting, and then another video store that had some cars parked (what goes on at these 2 video stores). As far as SW activity I saw none.

Day 3:

Took the same route as Day 2. This time I drove down Lagrange until it ended at the River. I didn't see any SWs. Not sure where to look on LaGrange. Side streets? Anyway saw a few non-SWs who looked like they were in the struggle and might be open to a friends with benefits arrangement, but no SWs.

Tomorrow:

I might try the the E. Broadway route again? Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Safe hunting guys.Yep. You're in the right spots. Lagrange between Manhattan and Greenbelt. You can't miss. I have never failed when the urge is too strong. It never takes me more than a few passes. Drive slow and look down the side streets. That's where I usually spot them. East Broadway between Starr and Nevada is same. You got to look down the side streets.

Timberwolf
05-02-19, 14:54
One guy offered a woman cop $20 for Anal sex, the other guy offered a different woman cop Xanax for sex.Soliciting charges aside, both are guilty of being cheap-ass bastards. (Maybe that's current market rate though. I haven't picked up a streetwalker in almost 30 years.).

Ohio Racer
05-03-19, 12:30
Soliciting charges aside, both are guilty of being cheap-ass bastards. (Maybe that's current market rate though. I haven't picked up a streetwalker in almost 30 years.).Been about ten years since I have got a girl off the street.

Going rate was usually twenty for BJ and forty for FS.

TopNotchMonger
05-09-19, 20:50
Cruised the east side today since it's warmer. Saw a WSW with dark hair on Greenwood but she vanished. Drove around for a while, saw a blonde WSW who looked good from a distance but was too old when I got up close. Finally found the dark hair girl from before, she gets in and says her name is Erika. Now some of you know why the big head quickly took over and I shooed her from the car, if you want to know PM me. It's too bad, her body is KILLER.I picked her up once years ago, she had the worst attitude. Couldn't get her out of my car fast enough.

WorthlessNut
05-12-19, 20:26
I picked her up once years ago, she had the worst attitude. Couldn't get her out of my car fast enough.Well the fact she is a known thief and tried to rob an old man 2 years ago and took a bullet is definitely a reason to boot 🥾 her out.

FunForJT
05-13-19, 20:33
OK WTF to the guy driving the late model white Cadillac doing a you turn at the corner and Starr and E Broadway WTF are you doing? First of all the car stands out like a sore thumb then you do a you turn stop all the traffic with their horn blowing and then you take off like a bat out of hell to pick up a WSW. Are you like trying to draw more attention to yourself than what you already did. After you stopped the girl came up to your car went to open the door and then looked and watched me for a sec as I drove by to see if I was LE. Have some common sense dude.

TopNotchMonger
05-18-19, 10:39
Well the fact she is a known thief and tried to rob an old man 2 years ago and took a bullet is definitely a reason to boot 🥾 her out.Shame, she's a cute girl. She could have made a lot of money is she just did the right thing.

TopNotchMonger
05-18-19, 23:47
Drove up and down EB tonight for almost two hours and seen nothing.

Red51
05-24-19, 20:39
Decided since the weather was nice I'd take a look around the East Side. Unfortunately I only saw one definite girl who I was pretty sure was infamous Erica, that got confirmed when I saw her try to force her way into a vehicle, and that monger basically running her over to get her away. Then there was an incident at E Broadway and Nevada involving fire trucks, and then something else happened that got cops swarming so I got out of there.

My last few crawls have been unprofitable; is Uncle just cracking down that hard or have all the girls decided to give up the life and become nuns?

Bad Bird
05-24-19, 20:41
Decided since the weather was nice I'd take a look around the East Side. Unfortunately I only saw one definite girl who I was pretty sure was infamous Erica, that got confirmed when I saw her try to force her way into a vehicle, and that monger basically running her over to get her away. Then there was an incident at E Broadway and Nevada involving fire trucks, and then something else happened that got cops swarming so I got out of there.

My last few crawls have been unprofitable; is Uncle just cracking down that hard or have all the girls decided to give up the life and become nuns?Based on the Lucas co arrest records over the past few months it is not a crack down.

Khg2222
05-24-19, 21:29
Anyone know what street to try.

TopNotchMonger
05-25-19, 08:56
Seen a cute little blonde at Alexis and Telegraph, got the look but by the time I made it back around she was gone. Anyone know who she is? Thanks.

Red51
05-25-19, 19:05
Got the urge again today so I headed to the east side. Definite no go today; cops were all over the place. Said screw it, drivarou d some, then headed to Telegraph. Didn't see anyone in front of the Sunset / Raceway but kept driving north for the hell of it. Up in front of Blue Gable there was a skinny redhead picking up trash. Decided to pull up and it's Olive Oil from report 2001.

40 for FS with BBBJCIM finish. Says she's 38 and it's a hard 38 on her face, she was also kind of manic but her body is good and she's super enthusiastic and didn't mind how long took so I'd probably repeat.

Gnab2
05-30-19, 07:59
First it was slow and there was lots of cops. I was in on business and went looking. E. Broadway showed the most promising. First was a mid-20's WSW $20 for BBBJCIM. Next was a 30 yr old mix that was nice BBBJ with BBFS for $30. She was great and was tight for having a little meat on her. If I am back I will hit them again. Be safe.

Ohio Racer
05-30-19, 12:29
Got the urge again today so I headed to the east side. Definite no go today; cops were all over the place. Said screw it, drivarou d some, then headed to Telegraph. Didn't see anyone in front of the Sunset / Raceway but kept driving north for the hell of it. Up in front of Blue Gable there was a skinny redhead picking up trash. Decided to pull up and it's Olive Oil from report 2001.

40 for FS with BBBJCIM finish. Says she's 38 and it's a hard 38 on her face, she was also kind of manic but her body is good and she's super enthusiastic and didn't mind how long took so I'd probably repeat.I was up there over the weekend and see a nice looking brunette walking.

By the time I turned around it just started to rain again and not sure which motel she disappeared into. I drove the the parking lots of both but didn't see her.

Gbirdy
05-30-19, 15:39
I scored a red head on Starr near E. Broadway as well, on Tuesday around 6 pm. She told me her name is "Shy". Fits description of this "Olive Oil". About 5'8" and slender, face wasn't bad. Good BBBJCIM for 20.

Gbirdy
06-18-19, 14:28
Got a Black SW on Lagrange on Friday named Sharmayn. Very nice body and cute. Got BBBJ on side street for. 2. Then a White SW on E. Broadway named Amanda. Nice body but face and teeth a little jacked. She had her own place we went to over on Western Ave. Was a bit of a drive but safe and private. Got BBBJ then covered mish till finish for. 45. Got #'s for both. PM for digits.

MwWanderer1
06-24-19, 11:55
Picked up a WSW. Good skills took direction well. Found her near starr.

LimaBean
06-30-19, 17:06
I scored a red head on Starr near E. Broadway as well, on Tuesday around 6 pm. She told me her name is "Shy". Fits description of this "Olive Oil". About 5'8" and slender, face wasn't bad. Good BBBJCIM for 20.These are two different ladies. Shy's tits are nice but a bit saggy. Olive Oyl has firm boobies. I've had fun with both many times.

LimaBean
06-30-19, 17:12
Got a Black SW on Lagrange on Friday named Sharmayn. Very nice body and cute. Got BBBJ on side street for. 2. Then a White SW on E. Broadway named Amanda. Nice body but face and teeth a little jacked. She had her own place we went to over on Western Ave. Was a bit of a drive but safe and private. Got BBBJ then covered mish till finish for. 45. Got #'s for both. PM for digits.When Amanda is desperate, she'll do everything uncovered for. 4, and it will be fun. When she's cranky, she expects more or she'll give lackluster service and require a cover. I refuse to see her any more due to the yo-yo behavior.

LimaBean
06-30-19, 17:25
Drove up and down EB tonight for almost two hours and seen nothing.I'd recommend against driving around East Side so long. Cops in marked and unmarked cars may take notice and harass you. Also, many locals see you going around and around, and it makes them mad—especially if they have kids. Some will confront you. Others will call LE. When they see a man driving around so long by himself, they have a pretty good idea what you're doing. They've seen many streetwalkers get picked up.

Actually, I'd recommend against driving around too much in any part of town where there are known streetwalkers. I had just turned around on my first loop back to check out a girl, and I was pulled over and harassed. They hadn't even seen the girl judging from the direction they came, but they still wanted to know why the hell I turned around. Of course, they had nothing on me, so they let me go.

LimaBean
06-30-19, 17:40
Soliciting charges aside, both are guilty of being cheap-ass bastards. (Maybe that's current market rate though. I haven't picked up a streetwalker in almost 30 years.).I have stuck almost always to my 20/40 rule since I began in this hobby. It's all a matter of negotiation and agreement like any other business deal. If she expects more than I want to pay, I politely let her out with no hard feelings. I never get upset with a girl who has determined her worth is higher and refuses to budge. I can count on one hand over the years how many girls have actually chosen to get out. I'm not responsible for paying more to satisfy her drug habit.

A girl on Lagrange recently said she'd suck me off for. 05. Then she tried demanding more. That's unprofessional. I could have stood my ground, and I'm sure she still would have sucked my wiener. I ended up giving her. 07.

RPJ1980
07-02-19, 01:52
What's the best location to get a SW? And any other parts of town besides Lagrange and EB?

What about out in front of the motels on Telegraph? Any luck.

FanOfSluts
07-27-19, 19:21
Scooped a SW for the first time in ages the other night, off eb about 3 am. Looked older close up, probably 40's. Damage was. 3 for excellent BBBJCIM, no rush even though I take a little longer than average, nice and deep with a little gagging (which I like). No issues.

Balddie1970
08-14-19, 07:03
Haven't found any SW if anyone has digits please pm me. Save my gas that way LOL.

BackRub
08-18-19, 15:47
Broadway and such are dead. I see an occasional regular SW hanging around Greentree and Broad but it's dead compared to last summer. This seems to be true of Columbus too. I circled around for about 2 hours Saturday night from sunset until 10 pm. I saw exactly 2 WSW and 1 BSW. I wouldn't date either one.

I also heard that there is the big G going around since spring. Be careful out there. They're running out of antibiotics that work. One girl in New York ended up on $1000/ day of intrivenius antibiotics.

Benign
09-16-19, 13:14
Went cruising Lagrange Sunday afternoon-night.

Around 3 ish I spotted at least four girls walking and would have swooped in, but the residents were all outside / over the place and there was too many eyes. Good thing too, around 4-5 pm I saw at least 4 LEOs making stops and they all showed up on the booking page that night.

Be careful out there guys!

BackRub
09-22-19, 16:24
Went cruising Lagrange Sunday afternoon-night.

Around 3 ish I spotted at least four girls walking and would have swooped in, but the residents were all outside / over the place and there was too many eyes. Good thing too, around 4-5 pm I saw at least 4 LEOs making stops and they all showed up on the booking page that night.

Be careful out there guys!The police have about 4 cruisers following routes the girls use, like Greenwood between Oak and Broadway. They also have a couple of undercover cars about. But, they're not there all the time. The peak hours for the girls and the police are between 4 pm and 8 pm or dusk. Thats because a lot of guys are coming off work. The cops are getting ready to go after johns since they have emptied the streets of girls. Last July, there were maybe 6 decent looking girls out. Now, maybe 1 or two. You don't see much action after dusk or much past 8 pm. I have never seen any action in the early morning though I've heard of some action.

ImForHead
10-06-19, 12:11
Drove around for about two hours and a tank of gas last night (Broadway, Lagrange, and Telegraph) and came up with nothing. I was on my way home when I saw a petite WSW walking North on Telegraph just South of Alexis. Got the look and pulled over and asked if she wanted a ride. She jumps in and asks if I wanted a date. I asked her to show me she wasn't a cop so she showed me her tits. She wanted $50 for a CBJ so I offered her $30 and a performance tip if she did a good job. Well she did one hell of a job so I gave her a $20 tip. I know I over paid but IMO it was worth it and I wanted her to be just as happy as I was. She says she doesn't walk, dances and works online. She didn't have a phone so I gave her my number and told her to call me in a few days.

Red51
10-29-19, 13:19
Picked up Nina a few days ago for the second time over off E. Broadway. She's a skinny light skinned BSW with reddish hair.

The good: Does a fairly good BBBJ, takes the load in her mouth and cleans you up afterwards.

The not so good: Mostly a dead fish lay, looks and acts like she doesn't enjoy it at all.

The bad: So this time I had to get the room as she didn't have her I'd. After we were done she took a shower which is good, except she left the curtain open so the bathroom was semi flooded. I don't know about you but I don't need a letter showing up from a notel in my mailbox. Also as she was moving her stuff around a needle fell out of her clothing; she didn't have any visible drug use indicators but there you go.

All in all I'd probably won't repeat; if you do so I'd suggest a car date for head only.

Red51
12-12-19, 11:07
Erika was the woman they found dead in an alley a few days ago.

https://www.13abc.com/content/news/Body-found-Monday-afternoon-in-alley-566020401.html???

Bad Bird
12-12-19, 21:07

https://www.13abc.com/content/news/Body-found-Monday-afternoon-in-alley-566020401.html???Noticed her standing at the carry out on E. Broadway just off Starr earlier this week. , I thought it was Monday evening but given the article it must have been over the weekend sometime. You would think they could use footage from those crime cams to get a possible lead.

They may have to face facts here. That is two known SW's that have been found dead in alleys in Toledo in the past few months. A bad pattern is forming.

**Edit** just read another article stating no physical evidence of bodily harm. Likely going to be O/D or maybe the cold?

LimaBean
12-13-19, 10:10
The police have about 4 cruisers following routes the girls use, like Greenwood between Oak and Broadway. They also have a couple of undercover cars about. But, they're not there all the time. The peak hours for the girls and the police are between 4 pm and 8 pm or dusk. Thats because a lot of guys are coming off work. The cops are getting ready to go after johns since they have emptied the streets of girls. Last July, there were maybe 6 decent looking girls out. Now, maybe 1 or two. You don't see much action after dusk or much past 8 pm. I have never seen any action in the early morning though I've heard of some action.One is a black on black SUV. I think it's an Explorer.

LimaBean
12-13-19, 10:15
Noticed her standing at the carry out on E. Broadway just off Starr earlier this week. , I thought it was Monday evening but given the article it must have been over the weekend sometime. You would think they could use footage from those crime cams to get a possible lead.

They may have to face facts here. That is two known SW's that have been found dead in alleys in Toledo in the past few months. A bad pattern is forming.

**Edit** just read another article stating no physical evidence of bodily harm. Likely going to be O/D or maybe the cold?The girl murdered off Lagrange was Shy. She was one of my go-to's because she could get wild, and wild is my favorite. She sometimes fucked over drug dealers, so my guess is she fucked over the wrong guy. She'd moved from East Side to North Side to avoid those she has done wrong, but I think it caught up to her.

Square Tree
12-13-19, 11:54

https://www.13abc.com/content/news/Body-found-Monday-afternoon-in-alley-566020401.html???Is this the same Erica / Erika that would kind of take over and push all the buttons on your car radio? Kinda crazy chick but with an outstanding body?

Ohio Racer
12-13-19, 13:09
Is this the same Erica / Erika that would kind of take over and push all the buttons on your car radio? Kinda crazy chick but with an outstanding body?Yes it is.

Robert17
12-14-19, 04:49

https://www.13abc.com/content/news/Body-found-Monday-afternoon-in-alley-566020401.html???Isn't she the one that got shot by that old man a few years back on the eastside when she tried to go through his pockets.

MrHungWell
12-14-19, 06:42
Is this the same Erica / Erika that would kind of take over and push all the buttons on your car radio? Kinda crazy chick but with an outstanding body?If she died at 31, how old was she when she started walking the streets?

MilkMan2484
12-14-19, 09:02
Isn't she the one that got shot by that old man a few years back on the eastside when she tried to go through his pockets.

https://www.13abc.com/content/news/Body-found-Monday-afternoon-in-alley-566020401.html???Yes that was her.

AirPilot69
12-14-19, 09:44
Her sister is the chick that robs guys with her ex con Mexican boyfriend. She always sticks her tongue out in her pictures. I hope she ends up the same way as her sister.That's the one who got me the other night She looked ruff I should had walked.

Twelve2
12-14-19, 15:58
Is this the same Erica / Erika that would kind of take over and push all the buttons on your car radio? Kinda crazy chick but with an outstanding body?Yes. I think back in the day she used to go by Carress.

Ohio Racer
12-14-19, 16:33
If she died at 31, how old was she when she started walking the streets?First seen her back in 2006. So she would have been 18 back then.

Muppet
12-14-19, 16:38
Yes. I think back in the day she used to go by Carress.And that ass shot of her in those shorts that she used on her ads. Yeah buddy!

MrHungWell
12-16-19, 17:25
First seen her back in 2006. So she would have been 18 back then.That's when I used to pick her up and take her to a cheap hotel and absolutely go to town on that gorgeous body. She would never shut up or and always wanted to stop at the store for snacks but that banging body was worth it. Watching her in the mirror in nothing but a pair of heels, bouncing reverse cowgirl on my cock all geeked on whatever drug she was on might not have been the safest idea. But damn she looked good bouncing away and loved showing that 18 year old body off. May she Rest In Peace.

Member #6319
01-05-20, 19:09
Took a roll down Legrange, Greenwood, and E Broadway and a couple variations of that general area.

Not much at all happening, though a bit cool and hazy out. Saw an older BSW on Legrange that made a typical offer through the window (I know, don't do this), but I wasn't interested after a closer look.

It was late and I was ready to give up when I found Rose (I think) on Greenwood. She said she's been an Eastsider for 38 years or something. Looks like a female truck or something. Not my type whatsoever, but she looked like a woman that pretty much raped me when I was young, so that seemed like an interesting mental thing. It wasn't.

Couldn't convince myself to accept anything more than a handshake from her which was more than enough after a few hours of edging. Would not repeat.

Bad Bird
01-05-20, 20:14
Took a roll down Legrange, Greenwood, and E Broadway and a couple variations of that general area.

Not much at all happening, though a bit cool and hazy out. Saw an older BSW on Legrange that made a typical offer through the window (I know, don't do this), but I wasn't interested after a closer look.

It was late and I was ready to give up when I found Rose (I think) on Greenwood. She said she's been an Eastsider for 38 years or something. Looks like a female truck or something. Not my type whatsoever, but she looked like a woman that pretty much raped me when I was young, so that seemed like an interesting mental thing. It wasn't.

Couldn't convince myself to accept anything more than a handshake from her which was more than enough after a few hours of edging. Would not repeat.No longer my scene but based on travel to different destinations that takes me through the "areas", it has been slim pickings (numbers and ugly) for quite some time. This is not new, cycles happen but this one has been happening for quite sometime. I do not think this is a result of some kind of great job by LE. I really have no answer other than they changed their ways of doing business. Dive bars, online, ect. In addition I never hear of anything on the south side anymore.

LimaBean
01-09-20, 11:12

Couldn't convince myself to accept anything more than a handshake from her which was more than enough after a few hours of edging. Would not repeat.Preferences in looks aside, this is a prime example of YMMV. Rose and I had a couple bland times early on, and she flipped out on me pretty hard once, but I typically have a pretty damn good time with her. Where a girl is on her drug cycle makes all the difference.

LimaBean
01-09-20, 11:17
I oftentimes crave good times on the wild side. I've kind of mapped out where to find girls in the Nebraska area, but if anyone has suggestions about there hot spots or go-to girls in that area, please respond or PM me. I'm more interested in a girl's skills than I am her looks. I can trade a couple phone numbers of girls in the East Toledo or Lagrange areas.

WasherBoy111
04-27-20, 10:57
I saw this one on the broadway stroll today. Just an FYI if you want to see her.

https://toledo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/ready-to-playput-smile-on-your/387963489767

MattBrio
05-12-20, 18:51
Does anyone have olive number? I lost it and so sad.

WestwoodToledo
06-04-20, 10:41
Met off of Lagrange, young, thin, and tight! She was wearing black spandex pants with a White tanktop!

SOrry, no name or pic.

Gwailo
06-05-20, 17:53
This is a week old but last Friday I saw a blonde SW, actually looked good from a distance. "She" went into the carryout at E. Broadway and Nevada so I went into the store to get a closer look. First thing I noticed was the hands were huge and "she" turned and smiled at me and the face was caked with makeup and I think I saw a 5 o'clock shadow through the makeup.

I kept walking and drove out of there.

So just a warning if you see a SW with long blonde hair it's probably not a chick.

Jerrodleads
06-20-20, 21:29
Met off of Lagrange, young, thin, and tight! She was wearing black spandex pants with a White tanktop!

SOrry, no name or pic.Does she have a small belly and a piercing on her bottom lip on the right side? I saw one in that same fit with red hair on her phone outside a store further west and it was broad daylight, she looked so fresh figured she was not a worker. Spotted her a second time Friday, daytime again, at the same store and figured I would buy some smokes and make a friend. Needles to say on the inside of the store it was not optimal to be trying to pick her up. She was staying close to one guy and didn't make eye contact or move. Now I can say I got a great up close look so if its the same chick she is a definite street 10 and probably a new turn out but the scene she was in I couldn't chance it. With less eyes around I definitely would have took a shot even if she was a civilian.

PierceMan
06-22-20, 01:02
This is a week old but last Friday I saw a blonde SW, actually looked good from a distance. "She" went into the carryout at E. Broadway and Nevada so I went into the store to get a closer look. First thing I noticed was the hands were huge and "she" turned and smiled at me and the face was caked with makeup and I think I saw a 5 o'clock shadow through the makeup.

I kept walking and drove out of there.

So just a warning if you see a SW with long blonde hair it's probably not a chick.East Side Allen maybe LOL.

MilkMan2484
06-22-20, 17:36
Be careful out there gents. Seen on the booking site today a walking lady was picked up and booked for soliciting knowing she was HIV positive. No pic to help with a " street name" .

Red51
06-24-20, 01:35
Be careful out there gents. Seen on the booking site today a walking lady was picked up and booked for soliciting knowing she was HIV positive. No pic to help with a " street name" .The Facebook group "What's happening in and around Lucas County" had a post today featuring the booking in question, which included photos and various Facebook profiles. Just in case anyone wants a look.

OldBear
07-05-20, 01:24
Those of us old goats remember how parts of downtown were hot and cold running ladies. Jefferson. Adams. My how times have changed. (The dangerous area was Door and Detroit.).

Bad Bird
07-05-20, 10:19
Those of us old goats remember how parts of downtown were hot and cold running ladies. Jefferson. Adams. My how times have changed. (The dangerous area was Door and Detroit.).10th, 19th. Monroe by the old bookstore and strip clubs. Many were good looking and clean unlike todays SW's.

FootGuyBob
07-05-20, 19:02
Those of us old goats remember how parts of downtown were hot and cold running ladies. Jefferson. Adams. My how times have changed. (The dangerous area was Door and Detroit.).Tall blond Joann reminded me of Marlene Dietrich. And then Lisa and her full sister (big but still pretty, can't remember her name) and little half sister Donna. Good Times. Then somebody sold them crack.

PierceMan
07-06-20, 00:16
10th, 19th. Monroe by the old bookstore and strip clubs. Many were good looking and clean unlike todays SW's.Back in the 70's and 80's I used to circle the "block" between Monroe and Jefferson and Superior and Collingwood. Man the chics were everywhere sometimes 3 or 4 on a corner. I even had them riding around in cars trying to wave me over LOL. Some of my best memories from them days. Timbers Bar by the Bus station was great for getting picked up too. I remember a girl named Red and her GF had an apt in the area. Best duo I ever had!

BigFriknNutz
07-09-20, 23:53
Saw 5 or 6 in a 30 min window on EB between Nevada and Starr. All looked 25 or younger. I had too many moving pieces at the time to scoop. Around 10:30 pm Thur night.

DSP137
08-02-20, 09:06
Was on the east side dropping off a friend midday on Friday. On my way back I saw a decent looking Latina walking on Greenwood who gave the wave, Did the loop to verify all was clear and asked if she wanted a ride. She hopped in and we headed to the no-tell on Woodville. She said she had a place with nobody home, but I don't go to people's houses I don't know. She gave the name Lisa, age mid 30's, no visible signs of drug usage, decent shape, and a bit shy. Offered 70 for full service. Settled on BBBJCIM. Dropped her off back on Greenwood when finished. Said her phone was broken and needed quick cash so I don't know if she is a consistent SW. Will repeat if I see her again.

WasherBoy111
08-16-20, 10:10
Saw a WSW walking north of the border up by the 3 notels around 8:30 this morning. Skinny with brown hair about mid back. Any intel. Looked like a tasty one. Got scooped before I could get back.

Bigman22
08-17-20, 03:25
Has anyone hooked up with her yet.

Thanks bigman22.

Insemino
08-18-20, 02:09
Has anyone hooked up with her yet.

Thanks bigman22.No, but I want to. Where was she and what time of day?

Red51
08-19-20, 03:03
Went out tonight around 1130 to see what was up. On Greenwood I initally saw a WSW or possibly a HSW in red. Later she was joined by a WSW in blue, which may have been Magical Melody, and a light skinned BSW in white.

I would like to have partaken but all three were smoking, which is a problem for me, and Toledo's finest were buzzing around the area more than usual, so I decided discression was the call for the day and left the area.

Robert17
08-26-20, 17:42
Went out tonight around 1130 to see what was up. On Greenwood I initally saw a WSW or possibly a HSW in red. Later she was joined by a WSW in blue, which may have been Magical Melody, and a light skinned BSW in white.

I would like to have partaken but all three were smoking, which is a problem for me, and Toledo's finest were buzzing around the area more than usual, so I decided discression was the call for the day and left the area.Saw one at E. B. And Greenwood this afternoon pretty sure it was M M have not had the pleasure for a long time but sure did look like what I remember if you added the years. Only used her for BBBJCIM and she usually answered my calls. I know lot of you had issues with her but I always enjoyed seeing her best 40 dollar blow job in T town in her northside days. Not into the street pick up or I might of turned around to see if she still sucks like the old days. BTW got a BBBJ from Taylor Marie week ago will repeat.

Gbirdy
08-27-20, 12:44
Picked up younger black girl on Lagrange by the carry-out last night, about 7 ish. Maybe mid 20's. Cute and super sweet spinner. BBBJCIM while fiv. Wish I would have got her #. I don't think she had a phone.

TheNewJoint
08-28-20, 22:45
Been trolling the Nebraska, Nevada, Greenwood, EB and Starr around 12-3 AM. No dice last Monday and Friday. Going to try this Sunday and start looking at like 7 ish.

Anywhere else good to look?

Also what is everyone seeing for going rate. When I do have luck I aim for 20 for BBBJ and 30 for VS.

Thanks!

On Fire
08-29-20, 11:01
Been trolling the Nebraska, Nevada, Greenwood, EB and Starr around 12-3 AM. No dice last Monday and Friday. Going to try this Sunday and start looking at like 7 ish.

Also what is everyone seeing for going rate. When I do have luck I aim for 20 for BBBJ and 30 for VS.

Thanks!I'm no expert on the streets but I've seen girls out there around 5 ish after work, 3 am might be a little too late. I've also taken rides on Sunday in the early afternoon and seen foot traffic. I'm sure you can find a girl for 20 and 30 dollars but you might enjoy yourself a little more (looks and service) if you bump that rate up another 10 or 20 dollars.

Gbirdy
08-30-20, 12:05

Thanks!Lagrange st. Between Manhattan and Greenbelt. Just drive slow and look down the side streets. Early evening may be best time. If I'm in the mood. I score every time. Just takes a few laps.

Gbirdy
09-02-20, 13:11
Picked up another BSW on Lagrange last night about 6 ish.

Red51
09-14-20, 17:52
Went looking around noon today, saw two on Greenwood, a ginger WSW that is fairly skinny and missing teeth, and a BSW with a big smile. The BSW got picked up just ahead of me and the WSW looked a bit like trouble so I opted to leave the area.

AnnyMoose
09-14-20, 22:10
Picked up a decent looking BSW on Lagrange at about 4:30 pm, she was okay, good personality laid back 30 was a pretty good deal. BTW I'm not from Toledo but does Lagrange usually smell as bad as when I was there?

Then I went to Hill at 6 pm saw a very young looking BSW with a sweater and booty shorts and she wanted 100. Thinking well if I'm going to pay 100 I'm going to get a hotel room and enjoy this thoroughly (I asked to check her I'd to make sure no funny business thankfully she had a license, she is 19). I had no idea what I signed up for (in a good way). Started with BBBJ which was okay I'd say a little above average. She got on top FS was really tight at first. The longer we went on she was really getting into it moved to doggy and she eventually loosened up and I finished then something unexpected happened. She spread her cheeks and it seemed like she was offering Greek. Not one to decline generous offers I took her up on it and I thought FS was tight and she was really into it. Eventually finished up a second time and dropped her off at Hill again. I don't know if she's new and I just got lucky on finding her but I'm in a mixture of pain and contentedness I haven't experienced in awhile. She seems to be self conscious about her body for some reason which idk why she looks great (she wanted to keep her sweater on though I got it off eventually). She's not super thin but she has just a little bit of padding which is nice. It was also fairly awkward as I'm a fairly quiet person and she was as well.

I didn't really plan on going to Toledo again as I live pretty far from it but went there with some friends to have a good time so I don't have much info on the girls I visited aside from what I posted. Just figured I'd share my experience with the others up there seems you have plenty of picks compared to other places I've been.

BmcelRoy
09-15-20, 06:34
Lagrange st. Between Manhattan and Greenbelt. Just drive slow and look down the side streets. Early evening may be best time. If I'm in the mood. I score every time. Just takes a few lapsWhere do you park out there that is safe?

Bad Bird
09-15-20, 08:35
Picked up a decent looking BSW on Lagrange at about 4:30 pm, she was okay, good personality laid back 30 was a pretty good deal. BTW I'm not from Toledo but does Lagrange usually smell as bad as when I was there?

Then I went to Hill at 6 pm saw a very young looking BSW with a sweater and booty shorts and she wanted 100. Thinking well if I'm going to pay 100 I'm going to get a hotel room and enjoy this thoroughly (I asked to check her I'd to make sure no funny business thankfully she had a license, she is 19). I had no idea what I signed up for (in a good way). Started with BBBJ which was okay I'd say a little above average. She got on top FS was really tight at first. The longer we went on she was really getting into it moved to doggy and she eventually loosened up and I finished then something unexpected happened. She spread her cheeks and it seemed like she was offering Greek. Not one to decline generous offers I took her up on it and I thought FS was tight and she was really into it. Eventually finished up a second time and dropped her off at Hill again. I don't know if she's new and I just got lucky on finding her but I'm in a mixture of pain and contentedness I haven't experienced in awhile. She seems to be self conscious about her body for some reason which idk why she looks great (she wanted to keep her sweater on though I got it off eventually). She's not super thin but she has just a little bit of padding which is nice. It was also fairly awkward as I'm a fairly quiet person and she was as well.

I didn't really plan on going to Toledo again as I live pretty far from it but went there with some friends to have a good time so I don't have much info on the girls I visited aside from what I posted. Just figured I'd share my experience with the others up there seems you have plenty of picks compared to other places I've been.Hill is not typical for this ad is a fairly long street. Guessing closer to UT?

Gbirdy
09-16-20, 12:51
Where do you park out there that is safe?There are a hundred side alleys that criss cross through those side streets. You can find one that's overgrown no one uses if you're going to be quick. Sometimes parked on side road at curb if low traffic like early AM. But usually the walkers have their own spot they know of. Just got to be aware of your surroundings.

BJlvr419
09-16-20, 17:14
Monday night, saw 3 on eb around 11 on. Two looked pretty good, but I didn't have time to scoop. Passed back through about 3 am and immediately saw one in same spot. Nice petite body, chin-length strawberry blonde hair, probably 30 ish. Said her name was stacy, wanted. 3 for BBBJ. Got into it, but maybe a little too much. I'd almost call it a violent BBBJ, with a bit too much tooth. Overall not bad I guess, might be worth a room for FS one of these days.

NorinRad
09-17-20, 13:50
Assuming eb is East Broadway? Whereabouts did you see this Stacy? Might be in the area this weekend. But it won't be 3 am? Do you know when they generally are out & about. Haven't done the car thing in a long while, thanks.

Monday night, saw 3 on eb around 11 on. Two looked pretty good, but I didn't have time to scoop. Passed back through about 3 am and immediately saw one in same spot. Nice petite body, chin-length strawberry blonde hair, probably 30 ish. Said her name was stacy, wanted. 3 for BBBJ. Got into it, but maybe a little too much. I'd almost call it a violent BBBJ, with a bit too much tooth. Overall not bad I guess, might be worth a room for FS one of these days.

Red51
09-19-20, 10:31
And I want to stress possible.

Coming home from getting food last night I was coming down Sylvania at Lewis heading toward Jackman and saw a black woman doing the slow walk in the direction I'm traveling, some what dressed up and definitely not dressed for how cold it was last night. I did a few passes to try to get her attention but once she reached the gas station at Willys she was gone.

Again I have no idea if she was actually working or just doing a slow walk home from the bar but she stuck out against the usual foot traffic.

Robert17
09-23-20, 17:56
Saw a nice looking black girl on East Broadway near Starr young, good looking, and big boobs. First time sitting on a bus stop bench with a dude wasn't sure, but saw her a second time e. Broadway closer to Greemwood walking same dude about a 1/2 block back following. Looks way to good to be working the street but she sure looks like she is. Anyone else see her? Don't normally pick them up but if she is working I would take her to a motel for some fun very hot girl.

BJlvr419
09-27-20, 01:28
Assuming eb is East Broadway? Whereabouts did you see this Stacy? Might be in the area this weekend. But it won't be 3 am? Do you know when they generally are out & about. Haven't done the car thing in a long while, thanks.Yeah, eb is e broadway, she was on greenwood right by there. I see them all times of day, but I have the best luck from about 11 pm-3 am. I see them surprisingly often in the morning, say 7-9 am.

BJlvr419
09-27-20, 01:38
About 11 pm tonight, decided to take a quick drive down nevada on the way home and saw a girl who I couldn't believe was walking, way cuter than I've seen walking anywhere in toledo. Turned around, but didn't see her on my second pass and figured she got scooped. So I turned around again to go home, and there she was again. Pulled over and she got in, and she looks just as good up close. Said her name is Nikki, says she's 25 and I believe it. Very cute, clean, tight little body, and cool personality. If she has a candy problem, she hasn't had it long enough to take a toll on her looks. I don't fuck in cars, so we parked for BBBJCIM. Excellent BBBJ, deep and wet, and I blew way quicker than usual. Usually takes me a while, and I get the "almost done?" Definitely have to go get a room next time, hopefully she sticks around for a while.

Bigman22
09-28-20, 03:12
I was on eb seen 3 around 930 I had a friend with me so I couldn't partake.

Bigman22.

Muppet
10-02-20, 17:18
Saw a WSW, skinny, long frizzy brown hair on Lagrange. Around noon. Went around the block figuring I would meet up with her at Peck, but a monger in a white van beat me to the punch.

MonksFun
10-04-20, 10:40
Saturday morning I went to Toledo looking for some fun was not sure what I was going to get into. It's about 8:30 am driving down Navarre I spotted a dirty blonde walking toward 7-11, I go around the block and pull in 7-11 she is talking to someone in a car at the other end of the parking lot. A few minutes later she approaches and I open my door and she starts making small talk ask if I want to go hang out and do something or we can get a room chill and relax. I don't remember her name. She has a great body with a little belly-boobie baby damage her complexion is not the greatest but she is definitely flighty could be drugs I don't know but she is very nice and seems like she could be fun to hang out with. We spent about 2. 5 hours together she asked for. 5 and I bought her a drink at the store. I will look for her again.

Red51
10-18-20, 01:58
After my Melon trip I decided to go looking for someone out walking. Went over to the East Side and saw a Latina SW on Greenwood, maybe the same as reported below, and a tall blond with glasses on Nevada.

However there was a lot of traffic out, including a guy a girl had said acts like a one man neighborhood watch talking to the Latina and a guy walking around with a really bright light shining around, so I figured discretion was the best idea and waited.

And that may have saved my ass as at one point there was an unmarked on E Broadway and Greenwood talking to someone, and another on Nevada going slow and shining a spotlight on everyone. I left the area for a little while and came back, but by then everything had dried up.

Stay safe out there.

Bad Bird
10-18-20, 10:38
After my Melon trip I decided to go looking for someone out walking. Went over to the East Side and saw a Latina SW on Greenwood, maybe the same as reported below, and a tall blond with glasses on Nevada.

However there was a lot of traffic out, including a guy a girl had said acts like a one man neighborhood watch talking to the Latina and a guy walking around with a really bright light shining around, so I figured discretion was the best idea and waited.

And that may have saved my ass as at one point there was an unmarked on E Broadway and Greenwood talking to someone, and another on Nevada going slow and shining a spotlight on everyone. I left the area for a little while and came back, but by then everything had dried up.

Stay safe out there.May have been looking for someone. No soliciting on the list in the past 24 hours. I rolled through around 12:30, I did see a questionable black upper end SUV. Oh and if that blonde had long hair, it is not what you think LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2holvsTiY6E

BringTheShells
10-19-20, 02:07
May have been looking for someone. No soliciting on the list in the past 24 hours. I rolled through around 12:30, I did see a questionable black upper end SUV. Oh and if that blonde had long hair, it is not what you think LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2holvsTiY6EThat's hilarious but I'm pretty sure she is the real deal. I was going to see her too. Pulled over while on the way to work at night and checked her out. She asked if I was looking for good head and a nice swallow and noticed she didn't have teeth which is a plus in my book. And she had a relatively cheap price. I may take the throat plunge another day who knows. Was definitely intrigued.

MonksFun
11-17-20, 08:25
Any info on the regular I have seen at E. Broadway & Greenwood past couple weeks? Thanks.

Bad Bird
11-17-20, 08:48
Any info on the regular I have seen at E. Broadway & Greenwood past couple weeks? Thanks.You will need to be more specific than that. Several in the area.

MonksFun
11-28-20, 17:05
I picked up Red on EB & Greenwood Drove to a private spot (have a big van) she got in the back ad took off her clothes and I just couldn't do it. She has the body of a 100-year-old. No way I could get or stay hard after seeing that. I should have opted for a BJ but her teeth looked a little dangerous. Glad I only wasted twenty.

Anybody know anything about the other girl I see out there with kind of orange looking short hair?

Levin27
11-30-20, 17:08
Whats a good time to stroll the area, keep coming out empty handed.

MonksFun
12-01-20, 14:06
Whats a good time to stroll the area, keep coming out empty handed.I only ever have the chance to go during the day mornings and early afternoon. Sometimes I never see anyone, sometimes I the turnaround, and they are already gone. I saw one by the liquor store and subway around 6 pm I stopped and asked to get her number because I didn't have time said she doesn't have a phone.

Ampboner
12-07-20, 15:41
I'm not into SW's but while in a strip mall parking lot at Dorr and Byrne waiting for a take out a young BSW approached my car and knocked on the passenger window. Startled at first. Saw her walking the area a half hour earlier but didn't see her approach my car. Asked if I was looking for fun. Apprehensive at first because she looked more like a student then a SW. Went to a cheap motel on north Reynolds south of Dorr. About 5'4,thin attractive, very cute and looked close to 18 but probably at most early 20's. 1. 2 for everything. Daty, BBBJ, FS. Bummer was I didn't have a rubber. She said she didn't either. BBFS with a thorough washing after including alcohol hand jell. Two shots. No rush. Think she wanted to avoid going back in the cold. Said she had a couple of customers earlier. Was turned off after I'm scrubbing myself and she said she didn't need a shower and just took tissue paper to wipe herself and stuck some in herself to soak up the cum. Said she goes out once a week. I'll have condoms if there's a next time.

Gwailo
12-13-20, 03:46
Has anyone ever tried Damien? I've seen her a couple of times begging in the Kroger parking lot at miracle mile. I got her number but I get a bad vibe from her, it might just be because her name is Damien.

Dutch1990
12-13-20, 11:42
What is the loop for your fine city pm is ok.

I can help you if you get to Cleveland area.

Dutch1990
12-13-20, 11:54
Info.

What is the SW loop for your fine city pm is ok.

I can help you if you get to Cleveland area.

Gwailo
12-13-20, 12:35
Info.

What is the SW loop for your fine city pm is ok.

I can help you if you get to Cleveland area.The main stroll I know of is East Broadway between Nevada and Starr. Also Nevada between East Broadway and woodville. Occasionally some on Main Street.

Bigman22
12-15-20, 22:03
Had a very interesting time with red teeth are jacked up body wasn't to bad but she sure can take a pounding.

Levin27
03-16-21, 04:40
Or are the streets dry right now.

Bad Bird
03-16-21, 17:51
Or are the streets dry right now.Toledo streets have been hit or miss for quite some time now. But your best chance is east side.

Fornicari
03-16-21, 20:08
Toledo streets have been hit or miss for quite some time now. But your best chance is east side.Looking at the booking reports over the past week, it looks like one was picked up by Lagrange and two more were picked up on the east side.

Ampboner
04-24-21, 10:20
Second time I was in a parking lot waiting for a take out at Dorr and Byrne and saw the same young black female I met earlier this year. Cute. Thin. Looks like a college student. Went to a cheap motel on Reynolds just north of Dorr. BBBJ. DATY. BBFS. CIP. 1. 2. Didn't rush. Almost 2 hrs. Think she wanted to stay out of the cold weather. Said she only goes out once or twice a week. Got lucky.

Insemino
04-24-21, 16:37
Second time I was in a parking lot waiting for a take out at Dorr and Byrne and saw the same young black female I met earlier this year. Cute. Thin. Looks like a college student. Went to a cheap motel on Reynolds just north of Dorr. BBBJ. DATY. BBFS. CIP. 1. 2. Didn't rush. Almost 2 hrs. Think she wanted to stay out of the cold weather. Said she only goes out once or twice a week. Got lucky.Around what time did you run in to her?

Ampboner
04-25-21, 09:52
Around what time did you run in to her?Around dinner time; 7 or 7:30.

Bad Bird
04-25-21, 14:08
Second time I was in a parking lot waiting for a take out at Dorr and Byrne and saw the same young black female I met earlier this year. Cute. Thin. Looks like a college student. Went to a cheap motel on Reynolds just north of Dorr. BBBJ. DATY. BBFS. CIP. 1. 2. Didn't rush. Almost 2 hrs. Think she wanted to stay out of the cold weather. Said she only goes out once or twice a week. Got lucky.So much for the next time comment from your earlier post. I get it though, better experience.

Insemino
04-25-21, 21:55
Around dinner time; 7 or 7:30.I'm usually at work around that time during the week but I may be able to catch her on the weekend.

NeWing2012
06-18-21, 21:20
Anyone get any street action lately?

Insemino
06-27-21, 14:38
Saw a cute curly haired possibly biracial light brown skinned girl on LaGrange. About 5 even 110 lbs. Dykish looking but cute as fuck. Swung back and got her number because I couldn't get active right then. Called later to set up a date and we agreed to meet BBFS for 1. I was a little leery so I backed out. I'm going to check with some guys over that way to see what her rep is. She was out there around noon on Saturday.

BackRub
06-30-21, 23:46
I happened to be passing through and decided to see what the action was like. I remember it being pretty good a few years back.

I cruised the eastside for 4 hours from 7:30 pm until 11. I counted 8 SWs out. I stopped a blonde named Stacy but she wanted way too much. Probably because she's the only blonde on the street. Of the 8, only one looked good but she walked like a linebacker, though she was in demand. The action was hottest about 9 pm and tappered off quickly after that. I saw the same girls all night long until the good looker, maybe a 7, showed up.

All in all not a great selection.

BigDto93
07-01-21, 16:05
I happened to be passing through and decided to see what the action was like. I remember it being pretty good a few years back.

I cruised the eastside for 4 hours from 7:30 pm until 11. I counted 8 SWs out. I stopped a blonde named Stacy but she wanted way too much. Probably because she's the only blonde on the street. Of the 8, only one looked good but she walked like a linebacker, though she was in demand. The action was hottest about 9 pm and tappered off quickly after that. I saw the same girls all night long until the good looker, maybe a 7, showed up.

All in all not a great selection.Hey I tried to message you but your inbox is full. Please message me her number and I'll toftt.

BigFriknNutz
07-01-21, 18:17
Saw 4 or 5 out with most action within a few blocks of Nevada and Broadway area. From a distance, all loooked good enough for a scoop. Ended up with a brunette who looked much older than she apparead from the car, didn't catch her name but looked 40's probably 5'7 130#, ok BBBJ with swallow if I remember, didn't go fiv but her ass felt very fit thru her yoga pants. Body could be a mess without clothes but seemed solid for her age. My guess is she has been on the stroll for awhile, scooped her on EB a few blocks up from Nevada.

BigDto93
07-01-21, 18:28
Saw a cute curly haired possibly biracial light brown skinned girl on LaGrange. About 5 even 110 lbs. Dykish looking but cute as fuck. Swung back and got her number because I couldn't get active right then. Called later to set up a date and we agreed to meet BBFS for 1. I was a little leery so I backed out. I'm going to check with some guys over that way to see what her rep is. She was out there around noon on Saturday.Hey message me her # I will toftt. Tried to message you but you need to clear your inbox.

Insemino
07-03-21, 08:26
Hey message me her # I will toftt. Tried to message you but you need to clear your inbox.You don't get #'s when all you've contributed to the forum is 2 posts asking the same question.

LimaBean
07-05-21, 15:38

All in all not a great selection.I see Stacy for no more than. 4 every time for full service regardless whether she's on STG or just walking.

Prices aren't set. As much of this hobby as I do, I can't afford to pay sticker. I see some girls for full service for as little as. 2, . 3, or. 4. This includes both SW's and STG. Some will immediately think I must only be seeing the ugliest girls to get these prices on STG, but they'd be surprised.

Before my inbox gets bombarded, no, I'm not sharing names. I'm not trying to hurt the business of girls who happily see me for less than other dates.

JMRputt
07-06-21, 23:42
I see Stacy for no more than. 4 every time for full service regardless whether she's on STG or just walking.

Prices aren't set. As much of this hobby as I do, I can't afford to pay sticker. I see some girls for full service for as little as. 2, . 3, or. 4. This includes both SW's and STG. Some will immediately think I must only be seeing the ugliest girls to get these prices on STG, but they'd be surprised.

Before my inbox gets bombarded, no, I'm not sharing names. I'm not trying to hurt the business of girls who happily see me for less than other dates.To each their own Lima, but if you're with the $40 ladies say 4 times a week that's $160. For that amount of funds you can visit a top companion, who is a literally a dream, once a week with no drama, no drugs, and a perfect sensual date.

HockeyMan
07-07-21, 08:20
Saw a cute curly haired possibly biracial light brown skinned girl on LaGrange. About 5 even 110 lbs. Dykish looking but cute as fuck. Swung back and got her number because I couldn't get active right then. Called later to set up a date and we agreed to meet BBFS for 1. I was a little leery so I backed out. I'm going to check with some guys over that way to see what her rep is. She was out there around noon on Saturday.PM me her number? I might try her out and give a report out for the fellas here.

Insemino
07-07-21, 15:54
I've gotten a few pm's asking about her and I'm not going to keep answering all of them saying the same thing. There was a guy I know that was in the area who I suspect may have been with her. I should have stopped and spoken to him but I didn't feel like it at the time. If he is with her and they are robbing people he will have no qualms about killing you perhaps even if you comply. He's got 1 confirmed murder and another he told me about so this isn't speculation. If you see her out take your shot, but I'm not going to send anybody at her until I confirm for myself.

I tried to hook up with her about a week ago but she wouldn't give me specifics of where she was at. It was almost 5 in the morning and I wasn't about to play any games. Based on our communications she's either unschooled in lady-of-the-nightery or she's a cash and dash / robbery. I'll give her 1 more shot then I'm done.

WestwoodToledo
07-07-21, 16:02
I see Stacy for no more than. 4 every time for full service regardless whether she's on STG or just walking.

Before my inbox gets bombarded, no, I'm not sharing names. I'm not trying to hurt the business of girls who happily see me for less than other dates.I agree 100% with ya. I usually pay around that same price for SW and stg's sometimes. But with all the visits I do in this hobby, I have to keep the price down. I don't have a huge bankacct like some of you guys!

I also don't want my inbox bombarded.

LimaBean
07-09-21, 18:00
To each their own Lima, but if you're with the $40 ladies say 4 times a week that's $160. For that amount of funds you can visit a top companion, who is a literally a dream, once a week with no drama, no drugs, and a perfect sensual date.As I said, I do this frequently. Like the rest of you, I'm a sex addict. I would have difficulty skipping 4-6 dates just to save up for one. Therefore, spending $. 6 for a single date isn't practical for me.

LimaBean
07-09-21, 18:15
I agree 100% with ya. I usually pay around that same price for SW and stg's sometimes. But with all the visits I do in this hobby, I have to keep the price down. I don't have a huge bankacct like some of you guys!

I also don't want my inbox bombarded.I knew a guy in Florida who would get girls for. 1. I've done that, and on rare occasion I only give them. 05. Usually for me to be that much of a dick is in response to the girl annoying me somehow.

ToledoBuffet
07-13-21, 17:52
I knew a guy in Florida who would get girls for. 1. I've done that, and on rare occasion I only give them. 05. Usually for me to be that much of a dick is in response to the girl annoying me somehow.I bet those 5 buck girls are lookers.

LimaBean
07-13-21, 20:51
I bet those 5 buck girls are lookers.LOL. I ca't speak for him, but I can tell you the ones for five bucks that I've done weren't! Sometimes you just got to lay back, close your eyes and let it happen.

Now, I *have* seen moderate lookers for full service both on STG and on the streets for. 2. I see a few of them regularly.

RainyNitesNDay
07-14-21, 00:16
Do the girls stay out on the streets after midnight to 4 am? Is it worth it to cruise for them at early hours?

Insemino
07-14-21, 05:35
Do the girls stay out on the streets after midnight to 4 am? Is it worth it to cruise for them at early hours?I saw a few on LaGrange a few weeks ago around 3-4 am. A couple I wouldn't touch and 2 that were worthy.

Don't know how consistent it os though.

LimaBean
07-14-21, 18:00
I saw a few on LaGrange a few weeks ago around 3-4 am. A couple I wouldn't touch and 2 that were worthy.

Don't know how consistent it os though.I've been part of debates about the consistency of girls being out at regular times in other cities. The short answer is it's difficult to nail down girls with habits to specific times. I have known a few who do try to keep to be out at peak times (early before work, lunch hour, quittin' time, bar closing), but being consistent is often a difficult task to master. Usually, girls go out when they feel the need for a fix, and that motivator operates by no one's clock, unfortunately.

WestwoodToledo
08-16-21, 14:51
I've been part of debates about the consistency of girls being out at regular times in other cities. The short answer is it's difficult to nail down girls with habits to specific times. I have known a few who do try to keep to be out at peak times (early before work, lunch hour, quittin' time, bar closing), but being consistent is often a difficult task to master. Usually, girls go out when they feel the need for a fix, and that motivator operates by no one's clock, unfortunately.Yeah, I rode around Sunday afternoon (from (1230 pm-530 pm) in all of the usual places*nebraska-lagrange-e. Broadway*.

I saw nothing for the first 2 hours. Then a few of the ungly / dirty / old regulars that I can't bring myself to.

Ended up going to an ABS for a release.

What a waste of time.

AntMan420
08-22-21, 10:46
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

BackRub
08-22-21, 16:27
Out of curiosity, I patrolled the east side during different times. I checked early in the morning, afternoon, early evening (sunset) and late (11 pm).

There is no consistancy. I checked in mid-week and there were 7 out in the evening but none were worth the trouble. I checked late, evening and morning all week, on different day: nothing at all. I checked Saturday at the same time: 3, a pregnant lady and two zoned out trolls. I checked a day later and there's nothing.

I'm afraid that the business has dried up.

ProviderLover
08-22-21, 16:31
I've never once picked up a walker. Been tempted a fee tines over the years driving up and down Telegraph or over on the east side.

This hear police presence is up a lot, especially with the Solheim cup.coming. They have a lot of events down at International Park. And they don't want that activity near the golfers.

Bad Bird
08-22-21, 18:15
Out of curiosity, I patrolled the east side during different times. I checked early in the morning, afternoon, early evening (sunset) and late (11 pm).

There is no consistancy. I checked in mid-week and there were 7 out in the evening but none were worth the trouble. I checked late, evening and morning all week, on different day: nothing at all. I checked Saturday at the same time: 3, a pregnant lady and two zoned out trolls. I checked a day later and there's nothing.

I'm afraid that the business has dried up.Toledo has been dead for many years now. Yes, you can find a gem every so often, like a Kelsey from 5-6 years ago. But most are just old hags or strung out girls who have lost their way, the occasional gem does not mean there is a worth while SW scene in Toledo. This is what a worth while SW looks like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvjYZj7pZ9A. Warning, if you watch this video you will be totally depressed about the state of the SW in this and surrounding areas.

LimaBean
08-22-21, 23:07

I'm afraid that the business has dried up.The pregnant girl is probably Britney. She's usually a mediocre date, but she gave me fantastic head once. I usually avoid her because I caught her stealing from me once. I made sure she paid for her misdeed, and we have an understanding now. Still, I rarely pick her up even if I'm desperate.

LimaBean
08-22-21, 23:20
I've never once picked up a walker. Been tempted a fee tines over the years driving up and down Telegraph or over on the east side.

This hear police presence is up a lot, especially with the Solheim cup.coming. They have a lot of events down at International Park. And they don't want that activity near the golfers.The SW's around Telegraph are usually STG girls from the local motels who haven't been making much money.

Some mongers think STG girls are better than SW's. Oftentimes they're one and the same with all the same issues. The main thing that sets them apart is that STG girls oftentimes push harder for more money in my experience. A few girls on STG I knew as SW's well before they started online.

There are SW's I pay more than STG girls. For example, I picked up one of my fav SW's this afternoon, and we went to my place. She is sexy as hell, she takes her time, she gets into it, and she does whatever I ask. The sex is some of the hottest I've ever had, and I've had a lot. My usual payment for full service with an SW is usually. 2 to. 4. I gladly gave her. 5 without her asking because I enjoy her more than any other girl, SW or STG, in this area. Sometimes I've only paid her. 4, and she's happy with that.

A little while ago, I saw an STG girl, and I only paid her. 4. She's not a bad lay, but I just like the SW a lot more.

LimaBean
08-22-21, 23:29

This hear police presence is up a lot, especially with the Solheim cup.coming. They have a lot of events down at International Park. And they don't want that activity near the golfers.Oh, and as far as LEO is concerned, yeah, that can be an issue. I've been pulled over a handful of times with a girl in my vehicle. Cops have eyeballed me many other times.

I was pulled over a few years ago on the east side with the hottest SW there at the time. I don't remember her name, but she was Latina, and she dressed to kill. She was arrested, but I was not. I've never been arrested for taking part in prostitution, but they've searched me, the girl, and my vehicle.

She wasn't in jail long. She was known to be a CI. A couple other girls are rumored to be CI's presently. Just FYI.

WestwoodToledo
08-25-21, 14:49
Oh, and as far as LEO is concerned, yeah, that can be an issue. I've been pulled over a handful of times with a girl in my vehicle. Cops have eyeballed me many other times.

I was pulled over a few years ago on the east side with the hottest SW there at the time. I don't remember her name, but she was Latina, and she dressed to kill. She was arrested, but I was not. I've never been arrested for taking part in prostitution, but they've searched me, the girl, and my vehicle.

She wasn't in jail long. She was known to be a CI. A couple other girls are rumored to be CI's presently. Just FYI.This is good information! I will stick to STG's.

Jackbb
08-25-21, 15:13
Sorry, I don't know or have forgotten what "STG" means? By the way, I'm a longtime monger, who hasn't played for years. By the way, Toledo was the greatest playground in the world, back a few years ago. I thinking about starting again, soon. Thanks!

Muppet
08-25-21, 16:10
The SW's around Telegraph are usually STG girls from the local motels who haven't been making much money.

Some mongers think STG girls are better than SW's. Oftentimes they're one and the same with all the same issues. The main thing that sets them apart is that STG girls oftentimes push harder for more money in my experience. A few girls on STG I knew as SW's well before they started online.

There are SW's I pay more than STG girls. For example, I picked up one of my fav SW's this afternoon, and we went to my place. She is sexy as hell, she takes her time, she gets into it, and she does whatever I ask. The sex is some of the hottest I've ever had, and I've had a lot. My usual payment for full service with an SW is usually. 2 to. 4. I gladly gave her. 5 without her asking because I enjoy her more than any other girl, SW or STG, in this area. Sometimes I've only paid her. 4, and she's happy with that.

A little while ago, I saw an STG girl, and I only paid her. 4. She's not a bad lay, but I just like the SW a lot more.Man,

I go up and down telegragh by relaxinn and sunset all the tme and never see anyone out? Is there a particular time? Am I missing something?

LimaBean
08-25-21, 17:43
Sorry, I don't know or have forgotten what "STG" means? By the way, I'm a longtime monger, who hasn't played for years. By the way, Toledo was the greatest playground in the world, back a few years ago. I thinking about starting again, soon. Thanks!Skip the Games is the escort site that essentially replaced Backpage.

LimaBean
08-25-21, 18:10
Man,

I go up and down telegragh by relaxinn and sunset all the tme and never see anyone out? Is there a particular time? Am I missing something?See my pot below about no consistency. Right now, it's effing hot out, so a lot of girls are trying to stick to the cooler hours of the day. You'll still find the desperate ones out there at times.

Bigman22
08-30-21, 20:27
Saw a cute curly haired possibly biracial light brown skinned girl on LaGrange. About 5 even 110 lbs. Dykish looking but cute as fuck. Swung back and got her number because I couldn't get active right then. Called later to set up a date and we agreed to meet BBFS for 1. I was a little leery so I backed out. I'm going to check with some guys over that way to see what her rep is. She was out there around noon on Saturday.I gave her a try a few weeks ago BBBJ in the car 25 bucks down the drain you could tell she doesn't enjoy it she kept trying to get me to go back to her place I wasn't liking that at all.

MonksFun
08-31-21, 22:19
Saw a cute curly haired possibly biracial light brown skinned girl on LaGrange. About 5 even 110 lbs. Dykish looking but cute as fuck. Swung back and got her number because I couldn't get active right then. Called later to set up a date and we agreed to meet BBFS for 1. I was a little leery so I backed out. I'm going to check with some guys over that way to see what her rep is. She was out there around noon on Saturday.Can I get her number? I may take a chance.

TheNewJoint
09-09-21, 00:43
Saw a cute curly haired possibly biracial light brown skinned girl on LaGrange. About 5 even 110 lbs. Dykish looking but cute as fuck. Swung back and got her number because I couldn't get active right then. Called later to set up a date and we agreed to meet BBFS for 1. I was a little leery so I backed out. I'm going to check with some guys over that way to see what her rep is. She was out there around noon on Saturday.Could I please have her number?

GuyFromToledo
09-16-21, 17:08
Could I please have her number?I think I saw her today walking, was definitely good looking.

Bad Bird
09-21-21, 18:03
Holy hell guys! Driving home tonight I spotted a dirty blond on Nevada. At least double dees, around 5'5" or so not rail thin, not fat, just right wearing a nice blue sundress. Her appearance and weight made her look healthy (IE not strung out). Cute, at least from the street view. She looked and smiled at me both times I drove by. She looked better than most on STG. Of course, my radar was up right away and I did not partake. Going to see what the lucas county correction site says tonight to see if anyone was picked up, should be the tell-talesign. If not I need to find her again!

LimaBean
09-21-21, 21:03
Holy hell guys! Driving home tonight I spotted a dirty blond on Nevada. At least double dees, around 5'5" or so not rail thin, not fat, just right wearing a nice blue sundress. Her appearance and weight made her look healthy (IE not strung out). Cute, at least from the street view. She looked and smiled at me both times I drove by. She looked better than most on STG. Of course, my radar was up right away and I did not partake. Going to see what the lucas county correction site says tonight to see if anyone was picked up, should be the tell-talesign. If not I need to find her again!I think I know who you're talking about, but I don't remember her name. I'd it's who I'm thinking, I don't pick her up any more because she's a pretty lame fuck.

Not to say one can't be used at any time, but I frequently pick up SW's, and I've never seen nor heard of decoys in 3+ years in Toledo. I'm sure you know the rule of never talking to an SW about business until they're in your car, and you're moving. With that said, a girl could always be coerced into being a CI and hop in with a wire.

I have known TPD to use the reverse—a male who is known to the girls who has flipped to be a CI—in order to ensnare girls. I experienced that because a girl who blew off the CI hopped in with me instead. After a few blocks, TPD did the classic move of coming at me with lights on from both behind and in front of me. The girl went to jail. I got off with just being searched and harassed in broad daylight in public which is humiliating.

Bad Bird
09-21-21, 22:12
I think I know who you're talking about, but I don't remember her name. I'd it's who I'm thinking, I don't pick her up any more because she's a pretty lame fuck.

Not to say one can't be used at any time, but I frequently pick up SW's, and I've never seen nor heard of decoys in 3+ years in Toledo. I'm sure you know the rule of never talking to an SW about business until they're in your car, and you're moving. With that said, a girl could always be coerced into being a CI and hop in with a wire.

I have known TPD to use the reversea male who is known to the girls who has flipped to be a CIin order to ensnare girls. I experienced that because a girl who blew off the CI hopped in with me instead. After a few blocks, TPD did the classic move of coming at me with lights on from both behind and in front of me. The girl went to jail. I got off with just being searched and harassed in broad daylight in public which is humiliating.They usually do it once a year in conjunction with a national effort or election. Mayor is Nov. You are right, make sure she hops in, does checks. But if she does not, and she is a decoy even if you do not proposition you will get pulled over and harassed, just like you mentioned happened to you. And I agree, whether it is embarrassing or you simply do not want to be in the middle of that it is something you simply want to avoid.

With that said, nothing showed up on the records today / evening so she does appear to be legit. Willing to try it. Do you recall what time you ran into her? Today was just after work (5pm ish).

LimaBean
09-21-21, 22:15
They usually do it once a year in conjunction with a national effort or election. Mayor is Nov.

With that said, nothing showed up on the records today / evening so she does appear to be legit. Willing to try it. Do you recall what time you ran into her? Today was just after work (5pm ish).Good to know. Thanks for the tip!

LimaBean
09-21-21, 22:30
Lately, Junction and Vance from Junction to Detroit has had more SW activity than the other two main SW spots. Nearly all are BSW, nearly all are more hustlers than you find in the other spots, and nearly all are badly strung out. The main dope house on Vance often has girls on the porch or in the front yard waiting just for you!

Points to ponder:

1. This area somewhat frequently has violence which you'll catch on police scanners or in the news.

2. With some of these girls as strung out as they are, they're quite desperate. That means they're more likely to steal from you, and that could involve the use of a weapon if you resist. I had to force a girl in that area out of my vehicle once when she began tearing apart the inside of my vehicle demanding money. She was so miserable that by the end, she was crying hysterically and screaming for me to kill her. I did no such thing, but I did drive to a quiet street and force her out.

3. Rumor is that HIV is big in this area. When I say it's rumor, the very girls who walk that area have said it time and again. I'm not mentioning names, so I don't think I'm running afoul of forum rules by saying this.

Levin27
09-23-21, 19:13
Lately, Junction and Vance from Junction to Detroit has had more SW activity than the other two main SW spots. Nearly all are BSW, nearly all are more hustlers than you find in the other spots, and nearly all are badly strung out. The main dope house on Vance often has girls on the porch or in the front yard waiting just for you!

Points to ponder:

1. This area somewhat frequently has violence which you'll catch on police scanners or in the news.

2. With some of these girls as strung out as they are, they're quite desperate. That means they're more likely to steal from you, and that could involve the use of a weapon if you resist. I had to force a girl in that area out of my vehicle once when she began tearing apart the inside of my vehicle demanding money. She was so miserable that by the end, she was crying hysterically and screaming for me to kill her. I did no such thing, but I did drive to a quiet street and force her out.

3. Rumor is that HIV is big in this area. When I say it's rumor, the very girls who walk that area have said it time and again. I'm not mentioning names, so I don't think I'm running afoul of forum rules by saying this.What time would you say is the best time to roam?

LimaBean
09-23-21, 20:34
What time would you say is the best time to roam?See post #2127.

LimaBean
09-24-21, 12:48

LimaBean
09-24-21, 17:13

LimaBean
09-25-21, 23:36

Red51
09-25-21, 23:47
Picked up Monica tonight, a WSW who looked really good on the street in her red mini skirt and small top, but a little rough when in the car. But since beggars can't be choosers I drove her to the room for half and half for. 60. She gave very enthusiastic head and took dick well; I didn't finish but that's definitely a me problem more than a her problem.

After we were done she recounted a personal detail that made me realize I had picked her up a few years ago and that was one of my best experiences ever so I would probably pick her up again.

I saw a few other girls out in the same area so E Broadway might be worth a swing thru from time to time.

Bad Bird
09-26-21, 09:44
Picked up Monica tonight, a WSW who looked really good on the street in her red mini skirt and small top, but a little rough when in the car. But since beggars can't be choosers I drove her to the room for half and half for. 60. She gave very enthusiastic head and took dick well; I didn't finish but that's definitely a me problem more than a her problem.

After we were done she recounted a personal detail that made me realize I had picked her up a few years ago and that was one of my best experiences ever so I would probably pick her up again.

I saw a few other girls out in the same area so E Broadway might be worth a swing thru from time to time.Saw her walking last night in that dress, did look good from a distance but I was looking for the girl I reported on earlier in the week.

LimaBean
09-26-21, 15:41

LimaBean
09-26-21, 15:48

I saw a few other girls out in the same area so E Broadway might be worth a swing thru from time to time.Monica used to look pretty good even up to a few months ago. Now she has health issues, and that's affected her looks. She's lost a lot of weight, and her boobs aren't full like they once were.

Muppet
09-28-21, 20:09
TPD has a female detective walking.

LimaBean
09-29-21, 10:48
TPD has a female detective walking.What does she look like? In which location has she been?

I noticed one or two walkers on east side who seemed coppish by their looks. I can't recall how they looked as I just zipped past.

LimaBean
09-29-21, 15:44
TPD has a female detective walking.What does she look like? In which location has she been?

I noticed one or two walkers on east side who seemed coppish by their looks. I can't recall how they looked as I just zipped past.

Bad Bird
09-29-21, 22:16
TPD has a female detective walking.No males on the bad boys list from last night?

Muppet
09-29-21, 23:01
What does she look like? In which location has she been?

I noticed one or two walkers on east side who seemed coppish by their looks. I can't recall how they looked as I just zipped past.I sent you a pm.

AnotherRC123
09-30-21, 08:38
No males on the bad boys list from last night?Looks like one got popped on the 27th in the E side. Last name starts with C.

WestwoodToledo
09-30-21, 13:29
Based on lucas website, there is alot going on right now. I am planning on laying low for a month or so.

Levin27
11-05-21, 08:04
Haven't roamed in about a month there were some girls on east Broadway early morning same with junction, I'm guessing it's to cold for them now so I haven't been roaming. Has anyone else seen anything?

GoneFishing62
11-05-21, 13:21
Based on lucas website, there is alot going on right now. I am planning on laying low for a month or so.With just SW or others as well?

Timberwolf
11-05-21, 21:27
With just SW or others as well?The post you replied to is over a month old.

LimaBean
01-11-22, 22:19
It's been a while since anything has been posted here, so here's a rundown:

Beware.

Jasmine is a pretty, black spinner who is a known thief. Stacey looks decent when she has some weight on, but she's another known thief. Brittany W is supposedly off the market for a while because of her boyfriend, but if she ends up walking again (or back on STG), she's known to steal, as well.

Oh, and I almost forgot one of the other Brittany's (there are three). This is the taller one who just had twins while on crack. She has a nice, tight bod, but she'll take from you as soon as you turn your back. She isn't much liked by anyone on the streets.

The biggest one to steer clear of is Iesha, though. She's reviled by most everyone. She has gone so far as to strip naked in a truck, then demand the customer go to an ATM and withdraw all his money. This is a scheme she concocted with her boyfriend. Refuse, and she claims she'll jump out yelling rape.

All these girls are known to steal time and again.

LimaBean
01-11-22, 22:43
I failed to mention in my previous post that all those girls are east aide. Why'all Brittany has been known to also be on Lagrange on occasion.

East: Monica is a nice girl with long, straight hair. She was a pretty girl with a nice bod, but she's lost a lot of weight and looks sickly. She freaks out if you get a little rough claiming PTSD.

East: Lisa is kind of the mom out there. She's one of the prettiest with her Indian features, and she has a better body than most all of the girl younger than her long, dark hair and Indian features. She oftentimes is a bit professional on her date—sometimes too much so. If you want someone who is really going to get into it with you, she's not the one. She treats this as a job, and it shows. With that said, she can be a bit fun.

East: Michelle has no teeth, but if she warms to you, she's wild. She's one of the most fun girls out there. She's a bit taller than most, and she's a spinner. She likely will be wearing glasses when you pick her up.

North: Princess is an attractive BSW who is taller than most. She can be somewhat fun, but she can be moody. She's currently quite pregnant.

North: Ciara walks but has also been on STG quite a bit in the past. She's a blond cutie with a bit of pudge but firm. She's not lively, but she gets the job done.

East: Tina is a redhead BBW who talks a lot and doesn't always make a whole lot of sense. She's also not very fun.

East: Billie Jean isn't much to look at, but she gets the job done. She's a nice girl.

North: Danielle is a cute spinner, but damn, she needs to shower. Her pussy can smell horrible. She's on crack and can talk 90 mph. Her skills are mediocre.

East: Brittany #4 (I forgot there's one more) has lost a lot of weight. She lives on north side, but her boyfriend brings her to east side to walk. She's cute, but she's boring with her skills.

East: Olive Oil is a taller spinner with firm tits and who can be a lot of fun. She's not out often, though. She gives good head.

I'm sure I'm forgetting 20 other girls, but this is what I have for now.

TitanGuy69
01-25-22, 00:15
I failed to mention in my previous post that all those girls are east aide. Why'all Brittany has been known to also be on Lagrange on occasion.I cruise the Nevada Broadway strip each day both to and from work and do not see anyone walking. Where are the east side walkers at?

LimaBean
01-25-22, 10:57
I cruise the Nevada Broadway strip each day both to and from work and do not see anyone walking. Where are the east side walkers at?Several are holed up in drug houses on Starr and Parker. The house on Starr has been deemed a nuisance by the city, but people are staying there til they get kicked out.

TitanGuy69
01-25-22, 21:52
Several are holed up in drug houses on Starr and Parker. The house on Starr has been deemed a nuisance by the city, but people are staying there til they get kicked out.Thanks for the info.

LimaBean
01-27-22, 19:10
It's been a while since anything has been posted here, so here's a rundown:

Beware.

Jasmine is a pretty, black spinner who is a known thief. Stacey looks decent when she has some weight on, but she's another known thief. Brittany W is supposedly off the market for a while because of her boyfriend, but if she ends up walking again (or back on STG), she's known to steal, as well.

Oh, and I almost forgot one of the other Brittany's (there are three). This is the taller one who just had twins while on crack. She has a nice, tight bod, but she'll take from you as soon as you turn your back. She isn't much liked by anyone on the streets.

The biggest one to steer clear of is Iesha, though. She's reviled by most everyone. She has gone so far as to strip naked in a truck, then demand the customer go to an ATM and withdraw all his money. This is a scheme she concocted with her boyfriend. Refuse, and she claims she'll jump out yelling rape.

All these girls are known to steal time and again.Update:

Iesha is in jail til summer.

Brittany W is back walking on the east side.

Always Harder
02-04-22, 16:57
Update:

Iesha is in jail til summer.

Brittany W is back walking on the east side.Why is she in jail.

Timberwolf
02-05-22, 17:45
Why is she in jail.She's a frequent flyer, so it could be anything.

LimaBean
02-05-22, 20:59
Why is she in jail.If I remember right, she was picked up for an outstanding warrant.

LimaBean
03-09-22, 22:21
Cute girl was on Nevada. She said she's not on drugs—just trying to support her kids. A lot of addicts give the same story, but I think she was truthful. She kept getting calls from a relative who was watching her kids.

Once her clothes were off, the cuteness went away. Flabby titties, rolls of skin. BBBJ, BBFS (she wanted a wrapper, but I refused), mish. I don't remember how we ended, but I think it was cim.

Boring. I won't repeat.

Always Harder
03-26-22, 18:19
Cute girl was on Nevada. She said she's not on drugsjust trying to support her kids. A lot of addicts give the same story, but I think she was truthful. She kept getting calls from a relative who was watching her kids.

Once her clothes were off, the cuteness went away. Flabby titties, rolls of skin. BBBJ, BBFS (she wanted a wrapper, but I refused), mish. I don't remember how we ended, but I think it was cim.

Boring. I won't repeat.She wasn't telling you the truth.

LimaBean
03-27-22, 20:07
She wasn't telling you the truth.LOL. Well, I certainly wouldn't sign an affidavit that she was truthful. Do you know her personally?

Insemino
04-17-22, 18:30
Saw the cute curly haired light-skinned lesbo out walking. Looked dusty as fuck. Her 1 review said she underperformed so I didn't stop to get digits. There was another youngish looking attractive black girl that I was unsure about. Wasn't giving any looks towards the street as she was walking. Another car pulled over and she hopped in. Don't know if he knew her or if she was working. Much better looking than anything on STG. I'll be out a little later to see if she's around.

Bad Bird
04-17-22, 18:47
Saw the cute curly haired light-skinned lesbo out walking. Looked dusty as fuck. Her 1 review said she underperformed so I didn't stop to get digits. There was another youngish looking attractive black girl that I was unsure about. Wasn't giving any looks towards the street as she was walking. Another car pulled over and she hopped in. Don't know if he knew her or if she was working. Much better looking than anything on STG. I'll be out a little later to see if she's around.I was out for the first time in months last night. While I did not make very many loops I saw very little. Nothing on Telegraph near the Notels (usually dead but sometimes). Nothing happening from a couple standpoint at the bookstores. Nothing on Lagrange. On the east I did find one younger WSW that had what appeared to be a nice spinner figure (not crack thin) with a dark butch type haircut. But it was 11 pm so who knows what she looked like up close. She was carrying a large bag which is a red flag, but I suspect she may have been homeless as I saw her pulling out clothes to put on from it.

LimaBean
04-20-22, 16:54
Saw the cute curly haired light-skinned lesbo out walking. Looked dusty as fuck. Her 1 review said she underperformed so I didn't stop to get digits. There was another youngish looking attractive black girl that I was unsure about. Wasn't giving any looks towards the street as she was walking. Another car pulled over and she hopped in. Don't know if he knew her or if she was working. Much better looking than anything on STG. I'll be out a little later to see if she's around.The girl was likely Jasmine. She's well-known to be a thief, so beware. I know stories.

LimaBean
04-20-22, 18:39
The girl was likely Jasmine. She's well-known to be a thief, so beware. I know stories.My bad. I was thinking of Jasmine on the east side. There are a couple great-looking girls on Lagrange. One is Princess who also advertises on STG at times, but she hasn't for a while. She can be cranky. I don't remember the other one's name.

Bad Bird
05-22-22, 19:11
The last two Sat nights I was out on other quests and drove home in such a way to do some window shopping. Well, most stores must still be closed due to the pandemic as the windows were basically empty.

Both nights around 11 pm. Two weeks ago on Lagrange I did see a WSW, body shape OK but could not tell you anymore for two reasons. It was in a dark spot and less than an 1/8 of a mile down the road I passed LEO so I did not turn around to get a better look. On top of that I could see LEO brake and stop where she was so they were not over looking it. Maybe this has something to do with the empty shelves. East was 100% dry.

This past Saturday (same time) I saw zero, nada. Lagrange or east side. I was also through the east this morning and did not see a single thing in stock.

I think it is fairly safe to say a combination of LEO not over looking it and given the quality of talent on STG that some / most of the SW have moved onto other marketing.

LimaBean
05-28-22, 09:33
The last two Sat nights I was out on other quests and drove home in such a way to do some window shopping. Well, most stores must still be closed due to the pandemic as the windows were basically empty.

Both nights around 11 pm. Two weeks ago on Lagrange I did see a WSW, body shape OK but could not tell you anymore for two reasons. It was in a dark spot and less than an 1/8 of a mile down the road I passed LEO so I did not turn around to get a better look. On top of that I could see LEO brake and stop where she was so they were not over looking it. Maybe this has something to do with the empty shelves. East was 100% dry.

This past Saturday (same time) I saw zero, nada. Lagrange or east side. I was also through the east this morning and did not see a single thing in stock.

I think it is fairly safe to say a combination of LEO not over looking it and given the quality of talent on STG that some / most of the SW have moved onto other marketing.The girls are still there. On the east side, they're mostly living at drug houses or bandos, and several who used to be out all the time are now relying greatly on regulars and sugar daddies who call them and pick them up. I know of one who is also doing incalls.

On the north side, I know some are doing the same thing.

Bad Bird
05-28-22, 16:08
The girls are still there. On the east side, they're mostly living at drug houses or bandos, and several who used to be out all the time are now relying greatly on regulars and sugar daddies who call them and pick them up. I know of one who is also doing incalls.

On the north side, I know some are doing the same thing.If they are no longer walking and getting clients via other methods, then they are no longer a SW.

That was kind of the point to my post. Both LEO and other methods like STG seems to have shifted these girls onto other ways to meet. I certainly did not think they just all up and quit.

LimaBean
05-28-22, 23:00
If they are no longer walking and getting clients via other methods, then they are no longer a SW.

That was kind of the point to my post. Both LEO and other methods like STG seems to have shifted these girls onto other ways to meet. I certainly did not think they just all up and quit.I wasn't clear. Yes, they got comfy holing up in these places and having regulars phone them (or vice versa), but they still subsidize their income by walking. They just don't do it as much. Jasmine, Brittany (well, two Brittanys), Lisa, Jodi, etc, still walk. They just aren't out nearly as often as they used to be.

For example, I picked up one girl whom I hadn't seen in many months. I asked where she'd been. She said she's out walking every day. I know her guy is a dealer, so she oftentimes just gets her shit from him now, but he still expects her to bring in some money.

I've asked around about another couple girls I haven't seen in quite a while, and I was told they still go out walking daily. I'm obviously not out at the right times to connect with them.

On the east side, I know of at least four drug houses where girls are staying.

TitanGuy69
06-01-22, 16:07
A lot of activity on Starr and East Broadway and East Broadway at Nevada the last couple of days. Tall thin short hair girls one day and her again the next with two others.

LimaBean
06-13-22, 19:06
A lot of activity on Starr and East Broadway and East Broadway at Nevada the last couple of days. Tall thin short hair girls one day and her again the next with two others.I've noticed a couple girls are back to walking Greenwood. It's been quite a while since I've seen a girl on that street.

You'll also find girls occasionally on Platt and in the parking lot of Ray's.

Eaton Beaver
06-14-22, 11:41
3 TPD cruisers had a woman in cuffs late in the afternoon yesterday in the driveway of the Raceway no tell. Could have been a walker, but I rarely see them out that time of day in that area. No other cars nearby, so?

Given that Monroe County is stepping up enforcement north of the border, watch your azz in the Telegraph road corridor. If effective, the ladies will be migrating to the Reynolds Rd and Maumee no tells.

WestwoodToledo
07-10-22, 10:35
Toledo has dried up. I was out yesterday in all of my normal spots (Lagrange, E Broadway, Nebraska area) and saw 2 trannys ONLY! I even drove up to the notels on Alexis area and saw nothing. What is going on? Is it LEO?

I was just out in Seattle and could not believe the selection. If you don't believe me, look at Aurora st in Seattle on Youtube. It was like that all day, everyday. 20 girls to choose from.

Bad Bird
07-10-22, 15:12
Toledo has dried up. I was out yesterday in all of my normal spots (Lagrange, E Broadway, Nebraska area) and saw 2 trannys ONLY! I even drove up to the notels on Alexis area and saw nothing. What is going on? Is it LEO?

I was just out in Seattle and could not believe the selection. If you don't believe me, look at Aurora st in Seattle on Youtube. It was like that all day, every day. 20 girls to choose from.I have said it for a while. It is a sorry scene and most times when you do find one or two they are USUALLY strung out ugly hags that act bat crazy. I think you can look at the poor selection on STG and figure out some went that way. I was out in the morning on Sat. Bigger BSW acting crazy on Lagrange and the same WSW I have seen for a while hanging out around Broadway and Starr. Probably doable if she is not bat crazy but nothing to write home about.

The best cities I have seen are Atlanta and Dallas for SWs. Dallas may be different since my last visit given it is now a FELONY in the state of TX.

Bad Bird
07-10-22, 15:40
I have said it for a while. It is a sorry scene and most times when you do find one or two they are USUALLY strung out ugly hags that act bat crazy. I think you can look at the poor selection on STG and figure out some went that way. I was out in the morning on Sat. Bigger BSW acting crazy on Lagrange and the same WSW I have seen for a while hanging out around Broadway and Starr. Probably doable if she is not bat crazy but nothing to write home about.

The best cities I have seen are Atlanta and Dallas for SWs. Dallas may be different since my last visit given it is now a FELONY in the state of TX.You got me thinking, is Dallas slowing down due to the new law. Does not look like it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsTvrcLfTmw.

Red51
07-12-22, 22:52

I was just out in Seattle and could not believe the selection. If you don't believe me, look at Aurora st in Seattle on Youtube. It was like that all day, everyday. 20 girls to choose from.Holy shit you're not kidding. It's like prime Michigan Ave out there.

LimaBean
07-13-22, 11:51

I was just out in Seattle and could not believe the selection. If you don't believe me, look at Aurora st in Seattle on Youtube. It was like that all day, everyday. 20 girls to choose from.I was out yesterday during the day and late night. I saw a few girls on east side and another few on north end.

I tried to swoop up a spinner BSW on Detroit near the Nebraska area, but someone else pulled over right after me. She recognized him, so she went with him.

I've been out a fair amount lately, and I see girls much of the time. I don't see as many as I used to see out, though. A couple girls on east side are currently in jail. A couple more only walk when they can't get hold of a date in their contacts.

LimaBean
07-13-22, 11:54

I was just out in Seattle and could not believe the selection. If you don't believe me, look at Aurora st in Seattle on Youtube. It was like that all day, everyday. 20 girls to choose from.For example, I've picked up Becky, Danielle, and Brittany on north end lately. On east side, I've picked up another Brittany, Stacy, Candi, and Olive Oil.

AnotherRC123
07-21-22, 09:07
For example, I've picked up Becky, Danielle, and Brittany on north end lately. On east side, I've picked up another Brittany, Stacy, Candi, and Olive Oil.Is Brittany and candi the ones that used to post on stg? Brittani was game dor anything. Skinny brunette. Candi has mixed reviews but I know her through her old bf when she wasn't in the game.

LimaBean
07-21-22, 20:20
Is Brittany and candi the ones that used to post on stg? Brittani was game dor anything. Skinny brunette. Candi has mixed reviews but I know her through her old bf when she wasn't in the game.Yes on both counts.

Bigman22
08-12-22, 10:01
Meet Brittany a few weeks ago on the north end she is batshit crazy she got pissed because I touched her hair not a bad lay for 30 bucks.

Bigman22.

LimaBean
08-13-22, 22:41
Meet Brittany a few weeks ago on the north end she is batshit crazy she got pissed because I touched her hair not a bad lay for 30 bucks.

Bigman22.I saw her a couple months ago. She muttered and laughed to herself a lot. It was weird, but overall, I had a decent time.

LastImeLord21A
08-15-22, 21:09

Bigman22.Got a pic of her.

TitanGuy69
08-15-22, 22:37
Got a pic of her.Can you describe her and where in the north end?

Andretti96
09-20-22, 14:28
I'm new to the Toledo forums but I'm looking for streetwalkers that take weed sometimes instead of cash. Where some at?

LimaBean
09-21-22, 09:44
I'm new to the Toledo forums but I'm looking for streetwalkers that take weed sometimes instead of cash. Where some at?I personally don't know of any who would do this. Get some good crack, h, or China, and you may be in luck after you spend time with girls, and they get to know and trust you. If you're new to the scene, though, good luck.

LimaBean
09-23-22, 22:40
Can you describe her and where in the north end?Of all the times I've cruised the north end, I've only found her once. She has a pretty face, she's flabby, and her hair was wrapped when I saw her by Gold Star.

She's quite batshit, though, so be prepared to be weirded out.

Andretti96
10-11-22, 08:15
I'm new to this forum of Toledo and I wanted a walker that's not insane and wanted any recommendations.

Viavia
10-11-22, 17:57
I'm new to this forum of Toledo and I wanted a walker that's not insane and wanted any recommendations.You can find some around south Detroit and Nebraska from time to time. Picked one up a few weeks ago by the name of "gypsy" on dorr between south Detroit and Douglas. Honestly if you want to find one that's not a junkie and not insane your best bet is picking up an black women on Lagrange.

LimaBean
10-11-22, 23:46
I'm new to this forum of Toledo and I wanted a walker that's not insane and wanted any recommendations.The nearest track is the Nebraska / Junction / Detroit area. Beware that several of these girls fiend bad, and a couple are indeed loony. Of the tracks in Toledo, this is my least favorite. Undercover police are in that area a lot, too, due to the heavy drug activity on Vance. It's rare I pick up a girl in that area these days.

SlooHands
10-12-22, 05:04
You can find some around south Detroit and Nebraska from time to time. Picked one up a few weeks ago by the name of "gypsy" on dorr between south Detroit and Douglas. Honestly if you want to find one that's not a junkie and not insane your best bet is picking up an black women on Lagrange.There used to be one a few yrs ago at Dorr & Byrne area. Haven't heard of any recent sightings.Attractive slender black girl mid 20's.

Red51
10-29-22, 22:10
Just a heads up everyone's least favorite uncle put a portable eye in the sky on Telegraph directly across from Relax Inn. While I'm sure it's primarily to look for other kinds of things I'm sure they'll be keeping on eye on comings and goings.

Andretti96
10-31-22, 08:09
There used to be one a few yrs ago at Dorr & Byrne area. Haven't heard of any recent sightings.Attractive slender black girl mid 20's.Any updates on her or anything of the black girls in their mid 20's that's walking because I'm trying to find a right now.

LimaBean
11-01-22, 23:07
Any updates on her or anything of the black girls in their mid 20's that's walking because I'm trying to find a right now.I'm unsure of your experience in this game, but trying to shortcut the process will most likely leave you empty-handed. Well, something may end up in your hand, but it may not be an SW's tit. SW's are notorious for not being around consistently. It's also difficult by giving you a description for you to actually locate that girl while she's walking due to all the variables that could be in play and how many other girls might fit the same description.

If you're serious enough about finding girls you like on the street, it's often just best that you go on the hunt yourself, pick up different girls, and find the ones you like. This effort is going to cost you time and money. If you want pointers, I and others can help, but likely nothing will beat doing your own homework.

FishHut5213
11-30-22, 21:00
Hey, anyone seen Brea. Wondering what to watch out for.

LimaBean
12-01-22, 10:18
Hey, anyone seen Brea. Wondering what to watch out for.Need context. Which Brea? Where does she walk? How is her name known to you if you haven't already seen her?

LimaBean
12-02-22, 15:39
Hey, anyone seen Brea. Wondering what to watch out for.If you're talking about north end Brea, I saw her recently. She was walking Lagrange.

TruckingOnTour
12-02-22, 19:19
Wondering if anyone knows much about the girl walking the corners at Lewis and Alexis. Almost every day. I've often thought about offering her 50 bucks LOL.

LimaBean
12-07-22, 16:35
Picked up Taylor on east side. Blond, average bod but very flat-chested. Nice girl. BBBJ was mediocre, and sex was worse. I likely won't repeat.

LimaBean
12-07-22, 22:14
Brea on the north end was shot in the face by a dealer. It grazed her head.

Brittany on the east side found herself in between two gangbangers shooting at each other on Greenwood. Contrary to reports, she didn't get shot.

Both of these events occurred in the last week.

Oftentimes we're somewhat insulated from the violence, but keep in mind if you're with a girl, you could become part of the drama in which she finds herself.

LimaBean
12-07-22, 22:22
East:

Lisa and Brittany have been ripping off customers. Not that this is really anything new, but watch it if you pick one up.

After a long hiatus, Olive Oil is back walking the streets.

North:

Mrs. Red previously on STG aka Brittany is in jail or at least was as of a couple days ago.

Becky is back on the stroll. If strong rumors are true, it's best to steer way clear of her. Wish I could say more, but if you hear the rumor, I'm pretty sure it's accurate.

BmcelRoy
12-08-22, 21:42
Wondering if anyone knows much about the girl walking the corners at Lewis and Alexis. Almost every day. I've often thought about offering her 50 bucks LOL.I have wondered the same. Let me know if it works LOL.

Andretti96
12-11-22, 12:10
I'm honestly new to the SW experience, I have seen on this forum talks of a couple black mid 20's, even some over east, some that's batshit crazy and some that are druggies but I just would want to know some to go to especially by Southwick or by UT or UTMC because I stay in that area. Any body know any?

LimaBean
12-13-22, 12:20
Short, 20-something, chubby BSW on east side. Pleasant girl but seriously lacking in skills. BBBJ was mediocre. FS was just as bad. Even in a pinch, I wouldn't pick up again.

JoXxll
12-17-22, 00:29
What's good. I'm having a hard time looking for walkers. Any recommendation or some?

WillyWally
12-17-22, 11:23
Skinny girl late 30's on Alexis last summer. Anyone? Some type of butterfly tattoo on her back. Miss her.

RestNoneAndrew
12-20-22, 01:13
Skinny girl late 30's on Alexis last summer. Anyone? Some type of butterfly tattoo on her back. Miss her.Describe the tattoo more? April / may 2021 time? I many know her.

LimaBean
12-20-22, 13:13
The shooting on east side was at a dope house at Greenwood and White where a handful of girls have been staying (Jodi, Billie Jean, Jasmine, and maybe a couple others).

Eaton Beaver
12-20-22, 15:31
Skinny girl late 30's on Alexis last summer. Anyone? Some type of butterfly tattoo on her back. Miss her.Shure she wasn't just panhandling? I've never spotted a walker on Alexis and can count the ones I've seen on Telegraph on my balls.

WillyWally
12-21-22, 09:31
Describ e the tattoo more? April / may 2021 time? I many know her.Like a fairy with wings.

WillyWally
12-21-22, 09:41
Describe the tattoo more? April / may 2021 time? I many know her.Fairy or angel with wings. She was thin. No tits but pretty.

RestNoneAndrew
12-21-22, 15:36
Fairy or angel with wings. She was thin. No tits but pretty.Was the tattoo of just wings or a fairy / angel with wings. The one I know was large wings without much detail but the wings would make her an angel or fairy. Does that make sense?

RestNoneAndrew
12-21-22, 16:00
Skinny girl late 30's on Alexis last summer. Anyone? Some type of butterfly tattoo on her back. Miss her.Someone said telegraph rd? What part of Alexis? Not telegraph right?

PornLvr
12-22-22, 16:48
What's good. I'm having a hard time looking for walkers. Any recommendation or some?Took a stroll down to the east side this morning Jodi was the only SW out. So no luck for me today.

LimaBean
12-22-22, 19:21
Took a stroll down to the east side this morning Jodi was the only SW out. So no luck for me today.Trust Jodi no further than you can throw her. I've heard many stories of how she's stolen from and fucked people over.

LimaBean
12-22-22, 20:15
Took a stroll down to the east side this morning Jodi was the only SW out. So no luck for me today.To be fair, I picked her up once a few years ago, and she gives great head. She's always been known as a thief, though, and she's gotten much worse being on Chee. She also looks horrible.

WillyWally
12-24-22, 07:23
Was the tattoo of just wings or a fairy / angel with wings. The one I know was large wings without much detail but the wings would make her an angel or fairy. Does that make sense?Shitty tattoo of a naked woman with wings like some sort of mythological being like a fairy or angel or nynph pixie. Etc. Idk. I've lost interest at this point but I think of her often.

WillyWally
12-24-22, 07:57
Someone said telegraph rd? What part of Alexis? Not telegraph right?By crown but also by Delaney's.

LimaBean
01-02-23, 22:52
Cops are Everywhere both on north end and east side. I've seen at least 10 in the span of 15 min. They're both at houses with lights on and had people pulled over. Plus several are patrolling. Be careful!

PornLvr
01-10-23, 16:09
Anyone know what happened to the WSW with dreadlocks. She used to stay with Britney on the east side. Haven't seen her around in awhile.

PornLvr
01-17-23, 06:17
Picked up Olive this morning, nice girl with a good attitude. BJ was a bit toothy, but got the job done.

LimaBean
01-18-23, 09:28
Anyone know what happened to the WSW with dreadlocks. She used to stay with Britney on the east side. Haven't seen her around in awhile.Maybe you're talking about Billie Jean. She used to room with Brittany, and she had dreds for a while. She's still out walking frequently.

PornLvr
01-18-23, 17:16
Maybe you're talking about Billie Jean. She used to room with Brittany, and she had dreds for a while. She's still out walking frequently.Thanks, it's been awhile but I believe that her name was Sarah.

Red51
01-19-23, 00:15
Maybe you're talking about Billie Jean. She used to room with Brittany, and she had dreds for a while. She's still out walking frequently.Does this Billie Jean have a lot of scarring on her arms from being thrown through a window and say she's from a Scandinavian country? A few years ago I picked up a Billie Jean on Fort in Detroit who was one of the best times I've ever had and I told her if she came down here she'd make bank. A man can dream.

LimaBean
01-19-23, 00:41
Does this Billie Jean have a lot of scarring on her arms from being thrown through a window and say she's from a Scandinavian country? A few years ago I picked up a Billie Jean on Fort in Detroit who was one of the best times I've ever had and I told her if she came down here she'd make bank. A man can dream.It doesn't sound like the same girl at all. This one has no such scarring that I recall, she isn't all that fun to fuck but gets the job done, and she's not Scandinavian.

PornLvr
01-25-23, 09:03
Picked up gypsy this morning on the Eastside, decent oral skill but chatted to her self the whole time my junk wasn't in her mouth.

"Noel"was out last night a about 6 ish. Great BJ and not a bad looking chick. Blonde hair slim body, great attitude. Will definitely keep an eye out for her again.

LimaBean
01-25-23, 18:35
Cute. Slim. Flat-chested. Brunette, but she's also had her hair bling in the past. 27 yo.

Wants to up charge for everything. Decent BBBJ, semi-decent fuck. Wouldn't take cim. I've seen her a couple times, and she's a bit batshit paranoid. Killed the mood with all her talk of trying to up charge me and rushing me. She was better the first time, but it still was lame.

I'll only pick her up again if I'm desperate. With the girls I can call, it's unlikely I'll become that desperate, though.

LimaBean
01-25-23, 18:39
Picked up gypsy this morning on the Eastside, decent oral skill but chatted to her self the whole time my junk wasn't in her mouth.

"Noel"was out last night a about 6 ish. Great BJ and not a bad looking chick. Blonde hair slim body, great attitude. Will definitely keep an eye out for her again.I haven't seen Gypsy in quite a while. She's older, and you don't want to get her naked. She's got great BBBJ skills, though.

My experiences with Noelle are less stellar. Her BBBJ has been OK. Fucking has been lame. She was a little demanding, and she doesn't keep her foot hue and armpits shaved.

LimaBean
01-25-23, 20:57
I haven't seen Gypsy in quite a while. She's older, and you don't want to get her naked. She's got great BBBJ skills, though.

My experiences with Noelle are less stellar. Her BBBJ has been OK. Fucking has been lame. She was a little demanding, and she doesn't keep her foot hue and armpits shaved.Idk wth the shade of her foot has to do with anything. That was supposed to say cootchie. Damn autocorrect can go duck a duck.

PnwGuyInOh
02-16-23, 15:12
I usually stick to stg or one of the other places to find ads but I do pass some girls on the street here and there in my travels. Wondering if there's any known big titty SWs out there and if so which walks they frequent. Thanks in advance and stay safe.

LimaBean
02-16-23, 23:35
I usually stick to stg or one of the other places to find ads but I do pass some girls on the street here and there in my travels. Wondering if there's any known big titty SWs out there and if so which walks they frequent. Thanks in advance and stay safe.I can't think of any by name, but I've seen BSW's with big ones on Lagrange and also on Junction. I've seen WSW's with big boobs on occasion on Nevada. I don't know any patterns as to when they may be walking.

Since big boobs usually come with big bodies, they aren't my type usually, so I haven't picked up such a girl in quite a while.