PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

No Limit
07-30-13, 11:43
I don't post on here much anymore. Too much drama at times, but I thought that I would throw my two cents out here. There is a lot of activity out there lately. Both good and bad. They is no lack of talent out everyday all day but there has also. Even a lot of Leo present as well. Just a few notes for you all:

For those who know Katie. She is going down hill fast. Looks like the streets have finally gotten to her. She used to be clean and no trac marks. This has changed. She has lost a lot of weight and you can clearly see the marks all over her arms and now legs. She called me yesterday and it had been a while since I had seen her. She was a mess. Out of it. Even fell asleep in my truck. Still gave her a donation but I will be rethinking the next time she calls.

Jasmine is my new fav. She gives great service. Does not "finish" the job but s one hell of a BBBJ! Her full service is top not h and never in a rush! Hope the streets don't pull her in.

And then there is Ericka. Enough said. Gave her another shot the other day. Same as always.

Brandy is fun. I like the small spinner types. Takes direction well. But still yet another that don't "finish" the job. (I hate to clean up after. LOL)

Joanne is back out. Looking like the miles are racking up on her as well. But never any drama with her.

Nikki is new to the game with me. Had the pleasure of her and Katie at the same time about a month ago. There was a falling out between them and no longer speaking. But I did get her number and seen her one one one. Fun, but only in a pinch from now on.

These are just some things I have seen out there lately. May help some, and others probably already know.

Stay safe and happy hunting!

NL

BBlaze419
07-30-13, 15:08
Sounds like I need to visit the city more! Happy hunting fellas. Yes I am new here, so these all help, thanks for all your posts. Cheers.

Mw Jrp
07-31-13, 22:43
Before and after the Katie date I rolled the eastside; all the streets several times and scoped out the turf. Before dark I saw no one, but after dark there were at least 3 gals out. They were carefully out of view of the many "blue" light cameras, but easy to spot and clearly working.

I missed the news about the installation of the cameras. I see the picture taking has replaced the incessant patrolling of LE that used to plague Glass City mongering. In close to 2 hours of rolling I never saw even 1 marked car. That made for pleasant rolling. Hopefully budget cuts will force LE to concentrate on something besides misdemeanors.

The pick of the litter was a young blonde on Main that resembled a youthful Katie. I circled for her and asked for a phone number, but she said she had none. So, I moved on. Too bad since I was in no shape for a back-to-back date, but would have liked to have her on my dance card. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
08-02-13, 00:10
She just moved to the Glass City a few months ago. She is very cute, petite little thing with awesome giner lips, OMG. They hung down 2" when she bent over me for RCG. Wow! I think this was the hot gal who wanted to date last night. Tonight I chased her all over the eastside for about 2 hours until finally at 10:30p I found her off E. Broadway. She was not interested in working until she was ready. Instead she hung with a couple black guys. They resembled dealers or pimps. Most likely they are the former, since she seemed to be on her own to date.

I knew I picked the right gal when she sucked me most of the way to the room and once there never asked for donation beforehand. So, I got LFK, BBBJ, mutual masturbation, and CFS 3 positions with a mish finish. Her giner was very tight and difficult to enter, unless I was rock hard. And in the RCG position those pussy lips stretched nicely over the shaft.

Here's a couple picks of that coochie. She lost her phone, but said she'd text me a number if she got one and would like referrals later on. Be safe and good hunting. How about that giner? MW

Member #5668
08-02-13, 17:00
Had a dream that I picked up Joanie yesterday for the first time in a long time. Took her to a notel, I usually give 20 a piece, but I gave her 30 because she gave a great oral service last time. Ended up doing the deed, relaxed, and did the deed again. Total was 60. Very nice girl, boobs look great in the bra, until she removed the bra. No rushing, can take a rough throat pounding. Dropped her off, finished my errands. Still looking for a way to contact Lori from H8s, heard she was in a car accident, wondering if she wanted to make some money. Does anybody know if she is working yet, or has her number? She knows me. Also heard from somebody else that Kelsey is in the hospital, she used a dirty needle, got really sick. Also saw Erica walking yesterday, she looked sexy as hell, but I know better than to pick her up.

FurFunk2
08-03-13, 04:26
Ever since the construction on Broadway has made it one lane it really reduced the options available. Going to start expanding my search area. Anybody have any suggestions?

Stay safe guys.

Gwailo
08-03-13, 16:42
Ever since the construction on Broadway has made it one lane it really reduced the options available. Going to start expanding my search area. Anybody have any suggestions?

Stay safe guys.Try East Broadway.

Mw Jrp
08-03-13, 19:32
Try East Broadway.It's one way travelling north I'd say from near Woodville to Starr. Even with the construction and one-way, I met Nicole on a side street right at E. Broadway, and spotted the other gal I circled for. So, it may have slowed the SW traffic but not entirely by any means. Be safe and good hunting. MW

FurFunk2
08-05-13, 09:59
On an early morning stroll on e broadway I saw a girl I've seen out before but never given a ride to. She is a really cute slim brunette and in mids 20's I'd say. Unfortunately, I was already running late for work so I couldn't stop. Anybody have an idea about who I'm walking about? I know the info is vague but I thought I'd give it a try.

Stay safe guys

OralMass
08-10-13, 17:35
Does anybody remember back say 15 yrs I'd say when Monroe St downtown was a little different. Strip clubs dives were located where stadium is now. Adult bookstore and empty store fronts near where the gas station is now. I remember an early 20s I'd say WSW use to hangout around there. Met her first time when she was pregnant. She'd be in her mid to late 30's now. Went by "Elly" her births were C section so she had a scar along belly if that rings a bell. I just wonder if anyone remembers her and knows if she's still making it. I know she was using back then. One time I actually met her folks who had custody of her children on eastside if that rings a bell. Just curious if she's around. Lost touch long time ago after one her vacations and I got married. Just curious like I said, always liked her.

I Luv Head
08-11-13, 08:11
I have had three dreams with Erika and I don't understand why she has bad reviews here. She has never tried to rip me off and has been nothing but pleasant to be with attitude wise. She has an incredible body and is far better looking than most of SW's I've seen, (and I've been out a lot).

The only thing I can think is that she does upsell, but I've been happy to hand out the. 6 for a mind blowing BBBJCIM. I used to hate upselling, but I've found that if you get in that situation and U-turn it down you usually end up with a half assed experience. I am usually willing to hand out the $$$ and have had good results.

As far as Erika goes, I am probably going to go for the. 8 FS and expect to probably end up dropping $ or $.2, but I know it will be a great time. If someone has hard eveidence that may change my mind about her, please pm me. I am not interest in rumors or hearsay, I only want first hand experiences.

Thanks,

ILH

Member #4399
08-13-13, 09:22
Saw 2 BSW by the gas stations early this morining, look good and did a flip. By the time I got back they were hanging with a group of people. Then saw the black undercover charger and went home.

Gwailo
08-13-13, 17:23
I have had three dreams with Erika and I don't understand why she has bad reviews here. She has never tried to rip me off and has been nothing but pleasant to be with attitude wise. She has an incredible body and is far better looking than most of SW's I've seen, (and I've been out a lot).

The only thing I can think is that she does upsell, but I've been happy to hand out the. 6 for a mind blowing BBBJCIM. I used to hate upselling, but I've found that if you get in that situation and U-turn it down you usually end up with a half assed experience. I am usually willing to hand out the $$$ and have had good results.

As far as Erika goes, I am probably going to go for the. 8 FS and expect to probably end up dropping $ or $.2, but I know it will be a great time. If someone has hard eveidence that may change my mind about her, please pm me. I am not interest in rumors or hearsay, I only want first hand experiences.

Thanks,

ILHI guess you just need to find out for yourself. There are enough bad reports on this forum that should scare anyone away from seeing Erica. I'm not going to quote specific instances But I've had more than a couple of bad experiences with the girl before I realized she ain't worth the trouble.

I guess that's the way it is with pussy, every man thinks he can tame the *****, Erica can't be housebroken.

She's really good at selling but not so good at delivering.

She's been a hooker for at least 8 years, maybe longer. Tell me why a girl with a body like that needs to be street walking? If she provided even half way decent service half of the time she would have men constantly calling her.

So enjoy it while you can, I doubt it will end good for you.

FurFunk2
08-14-13, 05:35
Had a dream I met a cute WSW names Amanda. Good body and attitude. Great bbbjcimws for. 3 saw her off starr and picked her up closer to Main after a loop o the area. Will definitely repeat.

Stay safe guys

Gwailo
08-15-13, 21:37
Someone reported a couple weeks ago that there was construction on Broadway. I cruised Broadway Wednesday night from the High level bridge to the viaduct and I saw no evidence of construction. I didn't see any hookers either, seems like there aren't any left in that area.

On the East Side, East Broadway is still under construction, I saw a brunette on Nevada near E Broadway, may have been Christy but I'm not sure. I didn't like the way she just stayed in the same spot, she looked too obvious.

I saw a pretty thing on Starr between E Broadway and Main but when I got close I saw it was Erica so I passed, car right behind me scooped her though. There was also a black chick walking on Starr, I've seen her once before.

Other than that it was pretty quiet out last night.

I Luv Head
08-15-13, 21:50
I guess you just need to find out for yourself. There are enough bad reports on this forum that should scare anyone away from seeing Erica. I'm not going to quote specific instances But I've had more than a couple of bad experiences with the girl before I realized she ain't worth the trouble.

I guess that's the way it is with pussy, every man thinks he can tame the, Erica can't be housebroken.

She's really good at selling but not so good at delivering.

She's been a hooker for at least 8 years, maybe longer. Tell me why a girl with a body like that needs to be street walking? If she provided even half way decent service half of the time she would have men constantly calling her.

So enjoy it while you can, I doubt it will end good for you.Fair enough. I guess I will count myself lucky and take the advice of my fellow mongers with more experience. I really prefer not to find out I was wrong when so many have already warned everyone.

Thanks for the response.

ILH

I Luv Head
08-15-13, 22:08
I've received a lot of PM's asking for Erika's number. Just to let the senior members know, I'm not ignoring you. I called to ask if I could share her number and the number is not in service anymore.

This was the second number she has gone through in the month or so that I've known her. She is usually out on E Brdwy between Starr and Nevada though. There is no shortage of Erika spottings. Although I have decided to steer clear of her, you can make your own decisions.

As far as the other people that have shared no usefull information on this board, fuck off. I will not share anything with someone that doesn't post useful information. We are here to help each other, not to just sit back and get the benefits. If you are not willing to put in any work for yourself, then you are just plain lazy and I don't have time for lazy people.

Thanks,

ILH

OralMass
08-16-13, 15:38
I think the Amanda I met from Craigs is the same as the one being reported here. I asked just today if she allow me to pass on her number if anyone would like to try her out. She said yes. Message inbox and I will relay.

HopaLong874
08-19-13, 09:36
A morning drive I ran across a WSW little brunette near EB & Neveda. When I got around the block she was gone. If anyone has info & digits on this little cuttie PM me.

Enixrayne
08-24-13, 21:03
I lost track of a WSW named Kelly. She was first on the E-side. Then moved off of Lagrange. She is a chunky one but has big tits. She was my first and although I didn't see her much I did call and chat with her. Does anyone know what happened to her?

FurFunk2
08-27-13, 06:17
Beware of a WSW "spinner" who goes by Monica. Black / brown hair mid 20s to early 30s. I picked her up and she said 45 for a FS car date. When she was on top I could feel her hands rummaging through my jeans (but I always keep my wallet and phone hidden during these. Even though I finished it WAA NOT WORTH IT. She will steal from you in a second (like most I assume but it was so obvious). She was a cute little thing but will always avoid her. Be safe guys and hopefully learn from my mistake.

FreeToDo
08-27-13, 22:25
Beware of a WSW "spinner" who goes by Monica. Black / brown hair mid 20s to early 30s. I picked her up and she said 45 for a FS car date. When she was on top I could feel her hands rummaging through my jeans (but I always keep my wallet and phone hidden during these. Even though I finished it WAA NOT WORTH IT. She will steal from you in a second (like most I assume but it was so obvious). She was a cute little thing but will always avoid her. Be safe guys and hopefully learn from my mistake.Welcome to the wonderful world of street walkers. Too busy getting their next fix to become established.

Red51
08-28-13, 21:03
E. Broadway and Starr is pretty much closed for the time being; I think you can turn right onto Starr still from NB E. Broadway but that may not last. That along with E. Broadway being NB only for the time being between Nevada and Starr makes it a really pain in the ass to get around there.

Also a new camera went up on Lagrange at the curve north or Bancroft; that was a fairly obvious blind spot between the two others on that stretch so I'm surprised it took this long to go up.

Stay safe.

Amp Hunter
08-30-13, 19:57
Hey fellas. I've read about some WSWs that are out early morning. Looks like Friday mornings are my only times to dream. Any hints from you experienced gents?

Amp Hunter
08-30-13, 22:32
I'm only able to dream on Saturday morning. Not Friday night. So, any advice on Saturday morning WSWs?

Mw Jrp
08-31-13, 07:57
I'm only able to dream on Saturday morning. Not Friday night. So, any advice on Saturday morning WSWs?Hey AH, you're in luck, they are out mornings, noon, nights, everyday of the week. Just RTFF, gas up, hit the ATM, roll, and scoop. Don't forget to report your successes, so we can see you are just like us. You ask a lot of questions. I suggest you spend more time on hitting some giners Be safe and good hunting.

LuvThePus
09-02-13, 19:34
Hi all I'm tired of going without at home so I figured I would start looking elsewhere have been studying the pages here pretty hard and driving around the East Broadway Nevada Starr area just studying so far I have been approached twice once by a good looking 1 mid 20's early 30's she acted like she knew me from before and hurried and gave me her digits I should have gotten name to study her a little better on this site her number turns up no matches.

The 2nd one who approached me was named Wendy nasty tracked arms was not shy about what she was doing at all I told her I didn't have time and she said I will suck you real fast.

I talked to her for about 10 min gave her a Hamilton to get some dinner than went home for research on her.

I know you old timers want newbies to learn and post so you can trust us I just wonder if I can get help on a safe place to go in that area for BJ in car or notell FS if I see one worth it once I study up.

I'm going to post a couple other things tonight also if I get a chance one in Ann Arbor SC the other Toledo SC

Member #5668
09-04-13, 18:22
I was heading down Sylvania avenue this afternoon, between Lewis and Jackman, not far from the westwood, I saw Erica / Caress / Nicole with 2 black thug dudes. Lets hope she doesn't find out about the westwood. I know it was her, she looks like a bobble head.

Gwailo
09-04-13, 21:43
I was heading down Sylvania avenue this afternoon, between Lewis and Jackman, not far from the westwood, I saw Erica / Caress / Nicole with 2 black thug dudes. Lets hope she doesn't find out about the westwood. I know it was her, she looks like a bobble head.She left me a message Monday saying that she'd be working out of the Crown Inn Monday and Tuesday. Those must be her current handlers.

FurFunk2
09-05-13, 06:04
Had a dream I met a WSW in her 40's thin with long dirty blond hair (I think, it was dark). Quick BBBJ for 25, not my best find but would repeat because of thebgood price and performance. Have number and will ask to given it out if there's any interest.

Be safe guys.

No Limit
09-05-13, 23:37
All I can say is there was a MAJOR LEO PRESENCE. Between 9-11 on e broadway and Starr as well as broadway. Got out of dodge ASAP! On a side note. Anyone been in contact with Ashleigh? If you have any info please pm me. As always be safe. NL

HotToledo
09-10-13, 00:27
With all construction and leo out where they all go? Haven't had any luck with usual spots. Anyone else have any luck? Where they all go? Or am in just not out at right times. Can pm with answers. Thanks hot.

I Luv Head
09-13-13, 00:24
Was out doing the E Brdwy stroll the other night when the building on Front and Main was on fire. With all the Leo and firefighters busy I figured all the smart SW's would be out, but no such luck. I strolled around for a bit and saw nothing in the usual places.

Deciding to take a stroll up Lagrange and saw two WSW's right off the bat. The first one was a little too big for my taste so I passed. The second looked pretty cute and was wearing a really tight white mini shirt. She was a skinny blonde with a nice little ass and legs. On the turn around I got a close up of her face and she looked extremely high on something so I passed. She had a tattoo on her thigh, in case that rings a bell with anyone. I was almost sucked in, (literally) but my big head won that one.

Back to the other side of the river and I found a cute blonde WSW on Oak near Navarre. I kept circling and motioning her to walk down a side street since she was right by the camara, but she stayed within view of it at all times so I decided to pass her up. It's a shame becouse she looked really clean and innocent, probably not a good sign for a SW tho. She was really cute in her pokadot dress, but she probably was hiding a badge and gun.

All in all I found a few out and probably would have had a review to post if I would have stuck to it a little longer, but I decided to hit up my number stash and called one of my atf's.

They are out there tho. Good luck.

ILH

Qwerty4360
09-13-13, 21:19
With all construction and leo out where they all go? Haven't had any luck with usual spots. Anyone else have any luck? Where they all go? Or am in just not out at right times. Can pm with answers. Thanks hot.I've been out cruisin in the east side, and ever since the construction, I have not found a lot to pick from either. I have found them, but not as easily as before.

JestaMonger
09-15-13, 17:17
For what it's worth, a week ago today (Labor Day weekend) I was cruising around and took a turn on Telegraph off of Alexis. There in the bike lane, between the 2 notels, we're 2 WSW's. The one was kinda plus-sized and not all that attractive. The other looked like she had a decent little body on her, along with some nice long dark hair. On the downside, it also appeared they had a pimp that kept coming out by the street to make sure they were working. Saw someone make the pickup with the cute one in the Raceway Park driveway. They went back to the notel with the yellow and red paint.

HopaLong874
09-16-13, 13:49
I've been out cruisin in the east side, and ever since the construction, I have not found a lot to pick from either. I have found them, but not as easily as before.I have seen a few on Starr east of Main.

LuvThePus
09-17-13, 16:13
I was out around Telegraph near The notel around Labor day and also spotted the good looking brunette SW walking just as it started to rain.

Over this past weekend I was on east side and spotted one on Miami St right by foot of high level she looked fair next pass she was right next her handler.

Last night quick pass thru east side spotted 2 on Starr ave near East Broadway then 1 further up star half way to White st she was in an obvious argument with her pimp but as I went by she was waving me over

I've kinda worked a deal out with a dancer that is pretty sweet for the time being so I was just cruising for the sake of learning more about the hobby and movement of the girls if the dancer bites me I will cut her food supply off and move on but for now she makes me feel 16 again so what more can I ask for I was wondering if anyone can tell me approximate cost for notel around Telegraph and how the length of stay time works its been since 1990 since I used 1 and I payed for the whole night and left after 3 hrs a happy man. Are any of the places in that area any better than the others for a quick 3 hr tour.

BigNasty419
09-17-13, 22:04
Has any 1 dated her or seen her around.

All I can say is there was a MAJOR LEO PRESENCE. Between 9-11 on e broadway and Starr as well as broadway. Got out of dodge ASAP! On a side note. Anyone been in contact with Ashleigh? If you have any info please pm me. As always be safe. NL

Member #4733
10-11-13, 16:32
It has been almost a month since anyone has been able to write us story about the fine ladies of the night in Toledo.

My guess is that "walking" just ain't paying the bills any longer.

Brass

Red51
10-11-13, 20:06
It has been almost a month since anyone has been able to write us story about the fine ladies of the night in Toledo.

My guess is that "walking" just ain't paying the bills any longer.

BrassYeah it's been really bad lately. I've been out all times of the day the past few weeks in all the regular spots and have seen zip. Are they all staying with Uncle at the moment or something?

HotToledo
10-12-13, 08:40
Yeah I have too been out at all times. And have only seen a couple. Slim pickings out there. Have met up with peaches. A BSW off lagrange a couple times.

Stay safe guys

OralMass
10-12-13, 10:08
Walkers will continue to have LEO trouble in future. Did anyone else see the story in Blade about the new 2 man dedicated patrol of specific area. And the map shows areas to be patrolled. Lagrange corridor, east side loop, W Sylvania corridor, etc.

All places I've picked walkers past and present.

Red51
10-12-13, 17:28
Walkers will continue to have LEO trouble in future. Did anyone else see the story in Blade about the new 2 man dedicated patrol of specific area. And the map shows areas to be patrolled. Lagrange corridor, east side loop, W Sylvania corridor, etc.

All places I've picked walkers past and present.Do you have a link to this article, also what W. Sylvania corridor?

Chico1691
10-15-13, 16:20
http://toledo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hey-guys-awsome-hot-blonde-25/16214452

Go figure. I have been waiting for this girl to have an in call. It's always have been out call. Now that I'm injured and will be out of business for 3 weeks. She is doing in calls. Does anyone have information on this girl Kelly.

Member #5668
10-18-13, 08:41
I defiently didn't mean to post this right after a post about Kelsey. Take this for what its worth. I was told by a provider last night that Kelsey has AIDS and hepatitis, and Erica has AIDS.

Hoppy3002
10-18-13, 14:22
Which one is Kelsey?

Bad Bird
10-18-13, 20:21
I defiently didn't mean to post this right after a post about Kelsey. Take this for what its worth. I was told by a provider last night that Kelsey has AIDS and hepatitis, and Erica has AIDS.Info is always good, but as you know and most everyone else here also knows, you cannot believe a thing that comes our of these girls mouths. Also keep in mind, both of these girls have been picked up "recently" and if I am not mistaken anyone caught soliciting and test positive the charges become a felony. Maybe someone else can confirm that.

OralMass
10-18-13, 22:27
Do you have a link to this article, also what W. Sylvania corridor?I guess I read date wrong...suppose to start in spring, but there is a map in the article showing patrol area. If link doesn't wok, goto TOLEDOBLADE.com and search there site using "new toledo police patrol" story from 10/9/2013 is the one you should read.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2013/10/10/Police-to-beef-up-in-historic-district-areas-Copy.html

Member #4733
10-19-13, 11:51
I defiently didn't mean to post this right after a post about Kelsey. Take this for what its worth. I was told by a provider last night that Kelsey has AIDS and hepatitis, and Erica has AIDS.

Info is always good, but as you know and most everyone else here also knows, you cannot believe a thing that comes our of these girls mouths. Also keep in mind, both of these girls have been picked up "recently" and if I am not mistaken anyone caught soliciting and test positive the charges become a felony. Maybe someone else can confirm that.

Sounds like someone trying to take out the competition by talking shit about them. I would love to know who this provider is, PM me if you wish.Any way that it is phrased, it is all still Russian Roulette. Any "uncovered" activity, including kissing, exposes each of us to what the other guy, that went before you, has been exposed to.

Just keep that in mind.

Brass.

Gwailo
10-23-13, 17:30
I was at a grocery store one day this week when someone behind me asked "Is your name Dana? I said no it's not (it's really not my name), and she looked at me like I was lying to her so I said "no, sorry". So she asked me what my name was and I gave her a fake name, and she said "do you remember me? "Nope" I said and she said "Jessica". I actually recognized her a split second before she announced her name but I really was speechless, and she said "I remember you".

So anyone wondering what happened to Jessica she was pushing a baby in her cart and had a dude with her who was very uninterested in our conversation. Jessica looks like she has been eating very well and staying away from the crack so I guess that's a good thing.

Member #5668
10-23-13, 17:48
Called Kelsey today, she picked up, she knows me personally, and she wanted to discuss prices, location, lots of other things on the phone that I didn't feel comfortable talking about. So I told her maybe another time. Saw the hispanic amanda walking down starr, she smiled at me, looked like she was missing a few front teeth, and she was limping real bad, almost like somebody beat her up.

Hoppy3002
10-25-13, 16:50
Construction is done. Finally. Have had several dates with Monica. She said she is new to area. Average looking, nice and friendly and good skills. 20 for bbjcim.

Hoppy3002
11-11-13, 10:28
Went looking for dates Saturday night. Drove around for a while and finally found one. A medium build brunette with curly shoulder length hair, worn in a ponytail. Not to pretty with acne scarring on face, neglected to get her name. We agreed to 30 for bbj. Parked car, she offered to go to the house which is right there on Broadway and I agreed. Was let in by a beefy looking white guy and went to a room with no bed and no where to sit. She told me to stand there and started. About 2 minutes later she said she was done. I said "seriously" and she nodded. Told her it was bullshit but didn't push the issue because of the big guy in other room. Just wanted to warn others so they don't give her a chance. Hope she can't make another dime out there and gets kicked out for not paying rent.

CravinMorehead
11-16-13, 23:16
I was at a grocery store one day this week when someone behind me asked "Is your name Dana? I said no it's not (it's really not my name), and she looked at me like I was lying to her so I said "no, sorry". So she asked me what my name was and I gave her a fake name, and she said "do you remember me? "Nope" I said and she said "Jessica". I actually recognized her a split second before she announced her name but I really was speechless, and she said "I remember you".

So anyone wondering what happened to Jessica she was pushing a baby in her cart and had a dude with her who was very uninterested in our conversation. Jessica looks like she has been eating very well and staying away from the crack so I guess that's a good thing.I was wondering what happened to her myself. Is this the Jessica that stayed on Greenwood and had a clover tatted on her ass or the younger jessica from Akron black hair big lips that had a couple baby's I used to see both.

Jobox28
11-19-13, 05:01
I have had 3 very good dates with Nikki over the last few weeks haven't had time to post been to busy, finally back on night shift I have time to post. 1st was a car date got bbbjcmws for 30 she is very good at deep throat and seems to enjoy giving head, 2nd was same only at her place where she took a little more time and did lots bls which I love .3rd was a notel date where I got full service for 45 ended up giving 50. There she started with great BBBJ lots of bls even licked my ass a little which was very nice, she then rose me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before I finished up doggy, even after I told twice I came she kept bucking back at me wanting more. Then she took the condom of and sucked me some more. Overall great experiences you can tell she is a user of some sort was probably very pretty In her younger days, streets and drugs are starting to get her. Still decent looking curly brown shoulder length hair small a's tight body probably 100 pounds tops, face has got some scarring and acne overall great attitude usually find her around Starr and main area but said she was switching apts and haven't seen her in a dew weeks.

Gwailo
11-19-13, 18:30
I was wondering what happened to her myself. Is this the Jessica that stayed on Greenwood and had a clover tatted on her ass or the younger jessica from Akron black hair big lips that had a couple baby's I used to see both.The chick from Akron with the Superman logo tattoo.

TakeAway2
11-22-13, 19:06
Made a trip to the MDs drive thru on Cherry and seen what I thought was a red head WSW. As I was leaving, we made eye contact abd I was correct.

After LEO check, red got down to business and before long had a mouthful. Hanging onto her 38 DDs while she cleaned me up ess pretty awesome.

She gave me digits but haven't checked them.

Red's in her late 30's.

TakeAway2
11-23-13, 08:24
Another interesting find in the glass city near euclid and 4. Everything was available but only had time for BBBJCIM.

Enjoy.

Bigman22
11-24-13, 08:49
I've been out the last few nights and haven't seen anything I know its been awhile but damn.

GTunney
11-24-13, 12:54
Another interesting find in the glass city near euclid and 4. Everything was available but only had time for BBBJCIM.

Enjoy.Looks cute, nice find.

HopaLong874
11-26-13, 12:30
Made a E Broadway swing this morning a couple SW were out but so was LEO with the van, a cruiser and Tv 11 Fox News following a 1/2 block behind. Be safe gentleman.

JnsForSex
11-26-13, 16:33
Yes indeed. LEO was out in force today! I made a few runs down LaGrange today atout 11:00 AM. I'mnew at the game, so I don't know the faces yet, but I saw three possibleladies, but I could not make a grab. I also saw LEO three different places on the run however.

OralMass
11-26-13, 18:02

Enjoy.From the pic you posted, she reminds me of Destiny that use to post on BP and NR. D oes anyone else think its her? I always wanted to give her a try.

http://www.**************.com/escorts/destiny-toledo-white-female-0

OralMass
11-26-13, 18:04
From the pic you posted, she reminds me of Destiny that use to post on BP and NR. D oes anyone else think its her? I always wanted to give her a try.

http://www.**************.com/escorts/destiny-toledo-white-female-0* = NR spelled out sorry.

JnsForSex
11-26-13, 23:58
I made a couple laps down LaGange today & LEO was out in force. I did see three possible SW, but chose to pass with all the attention. Be careful gents.

HotToledo
12-06-13, 06:29
Where are all the decent BSW at? Or are there any left out there. Can pm if want.

Mw Jrp
12-09-13, 22:37
I arrived there and found her immediately; no rolling or waiting. Off we went for H&H my pen. She jacked me all the way while I squeezed her large D's. In the room she gave much more BBBJ, BLS, FIV, 69, DATY and she nutted quickly. I let her build my nut up for a CFS mish finish. She has an awesome, fat, long-lipped cvnt. Here's a pic ofher giner, nice eh? She also has digits for active USASG seniors in good standing. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Pat122
12-10-13, 19:38
I arrived there and found her immediately; no rolling or waiting. Off we went for H&H my pen. She jacked me all the way while I squeezed her large D's. In the room she gave much more BBBJ, BLS, FIV, 69, DATY and she nutted quickly. I let her build my nut up for a CFS mish finish. She has an awesome, fat, long-lipped cvnt. Here's a pic ofher giner, nice eh? She also has digits for active USASG seniors in good standing. Be safe and good hunting. MW.Does she look good? I just want BJ.

Mw Jrp
12-11-13, 00:09
Pink, tight, all lip, clean and yummy.

CravinMorehead
12-11-13, 17:12
Pink, tight, all lip, clean and yummy.Well thanks for taking one for the team. Don't think ill be going down their next time take her a razor LOL.

CravinMorehead
12-13-13, 23:49
Pink, tight, all lip, clean and yummy.What's that growing out of that Giner and is that chest hair I see LOL.

Embalm209
12-15-13, 05:57
I'm hoping that those of you out there who have read about Jennifer's man cave can take this whole thing with a grain of salt. For those of us old enough to remember the 70's Jennifer has EXACTLY what us pervs were looking for. But then along came the 80's then 90's and after electing not one but two presidents named Bush, it became fashionable to not want Bush any more. Do some research on this subject and I'm sure those of you history buffs out there will find that I'm right.

Of course nowadays, for a lot of us that were around in the 70's, we wouldn't want to have our little head near jennifers glory place, but would give some thought to putting our big head there instead, so for at least for a little bit we could have hair up there again that would need the services of a stylist or at least a good barber.

ToledoMan
12-27-13, 08:11
I have had 3 very good dates with Nikki over the last few weeks haven't had time to post been to busy, finally back on night shift I have time to post. 1st was a car date got bbbjcmws for 30 she is very good at deep throat and seems to enjoy giving head, 2nd was same only at her place where she took a little more time and did lots bls which I love .3rd was a notel date where I got full service for 45 ended up giving 50. There she started with great BBBJ lots of bls even licked my ass a little which was very nice, she then rose me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before I finished up doggy, even after I told twice I came she kept bucking back at me wanting more. Then she took the condom of and sucked me some more. Overall great experiences you can tell she is a user of some sort was probably very pretty In her younger days, streets and drugs are starting to get her. Still decent looking curly brown shoulder length hair small a's tight body probably 100 pounds tops, face has got some scarring and acne overall great attitude usually find her around Starr and main area but said she was switching apts and haven't seen her in a dew weeks.I had seen Nikki several times this fall. I also thought she was a great provider. Stopped by the house on fourth a few times and she must have moved finally. Does anyone have any way to get ahold of her or have any idea where she hangs out now.

Mw Jrp
12-30-13, 18:00
I had seen Nikki several times this fall. I also thought she was a great provider. Stopped by the house on fourth a few times and she must have moved finally. Does anyone have any way to get ahold of her or have any idea where she hangs out now.That's funny since you have only one report. I guess you don't contribute to USASG. You just ask questions; well 1 question. Hmmm!

ToledoMan
12-31-13, 03:12
That's funny since you have only one report. I guess you don't contribute to USASG. You just ask questions; well 1 question. Hmmm!That is fair enough. I actually just found out about this site this week.

I can elaborate a little though. I found her walking down main near vitos pizza. She took me back to her place on fourth that wasn't to bad aside from the lack of furnishings. She did an BBBJ and then covered and rode me to completion. She was very enthusiastic and acted like she really enjoyed what she was doing. All for .5.

I met with her a few more times at the same house and had similar experiences. The last time I was there she said she was moving but didn't say where to.

I will try to contribute more in the future.

Toledo man.

ToledoMan
12-31-13, 03:23
Ok sat night I was driving around east Broadway, Starr and Main looking for Nikki to be out. I was about to give up after a cpl of passes not seeing anything going on when I came across a WSW at east Broadway and Delence. Ended up on a side street out of view for the pick up. She was a hot little spinner type and I did the LEO check. Told her I want a half and half and she said she couldn't because of a timing issue for her which was a disappointment. I settled on a BBBJ for .3 and after that she had me drop her off at universal on star. She did pretty good but I would have loved to see the rest of her.

I didn't get her name sorry but she said she is from Perrysburg and doesn't usually hang on the east side. I really doubt I would ever venture into wood county though.

Toledo man.

CravinMorehead
01-08-14, 02:55
Ok sat night I was driving around east Broadway, Starr and Main looking for Nikki to be out. I was about to give up after a cpl of passes not seeing anything going on when I came across a WSW at east Broadway and Delence. Ended up on a side street out of view for the pick up. She was a hot little spinner type and I did the LEO check. Told her I want a half and half and she said she couldn't because of a timing issue for her which was a disappointment. I settled on a BBBJ for .3 and after that she had me drop her off at universal on star. She did pretty good but I would have loved to see the rest of her.

I didn't get her name sorry but she said she is from Perrysburg and doesn't usually hang on the east side. I really doubt I would ever venture into wood county though.

Toledo man.Sounds like one I met a couple weeks ago very hott petite. TGTBT type Long dark hair 22 has 3 kids said from Perrysburg area. I think she's a newbie all fresh and hott iv seen ones like her before first year their out walking. A year later their bodies get the zombie effect from drugs taking a toll on them. They don't last long out their anybody remember brunette Ashligh. I seen her go from a 8-9 to a walking zombie 2-3 rateing let the drugs get the best of her I haven't seen her for months last I heard she was in jail. As far as I know this new ones name is Raquel and is still roaming. Get her while she's still hott all I can say.

CravinMorehead
02-26-14, 23:50
Any WSW out now that the roads done what's going on people?

FurFunk2
03-07-14, 21:23
E. brdwy around 6-ish. Saw a couple WSW, was going to turn around for a brunette only to see someone else stop. Hopefully the cold stops for good.

ToledoMan
03-27-14, 11:28
Just wondered if anyone has seen or heard from Nikki lately. She used to hang around the star and main area and had a incall on I think sixth near star. I saw her back in Nov. Or maybe even before that and she was moving. Never saw or heard anything about her since then.

Toledoman.

Member #4764
03-28-14, 03:27
Driving down road with friend around 5 am (Leaving party with lots of drinking) and saw a girl on the side of the road. Made the look, told him she was a SW. He didn't believe me. But as we sat at a red light I told him to turn around as a car pulled down a side road and she ran to it. So the not negative weather is bringing them out, even if they are a bit blatant about it.

TheBrad69
03-31-14, 07:11
So if someone was to visit toledo, how would one find SW ave?

I don't know how to search for this.

Thank you for any help.

SlooHands
03-31-14, 07:17

Thank you for any help.Just reading the older posts will tell you.

Mw Jrp
03-31-14, 13:28

Thank you for any help.LaGrange, E. Broadway, Main, Starr, etc, etc. RTFF, and you will know when you are there. It just looks right. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Huteh
03-31-14, 14:41
I had the opportunity to be on the East side today for work, & I got to say there were lots of ladies doing the stroll. I've been out of the game for a while now, but today I came out of retirement. It was mainly due to a cute Ginger with a decent bod. I'm a sucker for a ginger, so took a chance. She wasnt a natural ginger, but dyed/colored. I didn't have a lot of time and I didn't want to jump back in he'd first, so we agreed on a CBJ with facial. Price was a little steep, but I gave her extra for the facial / CIM. All in all it was 50 and well worth it. Attitude was ok-ish, but we were both nervous. Looks were good and service was very nice. Pick up and drop off at the carry out at Starr and Nevada. Nerves got the best of me and I didn't get her name.

Anyway, I saw at least 4 out in the 15 minutes I looked. Hope this helps.

HopaLong874
04-01-14, 11:43
Made the EB Starr loop. Came across 2 WSW in my short trip but could not get turned around quick enough. One had long ginger hair avg looks; the other was a skinny brunet that had a lot of miles on her.

Be safe gentleman.

TakeAway2
04-26-14, 22:47
Was out and about the other day around 10 pm and didn't see anything. PM me with digits if you have any suggestions.

MattBrio
04-27-14, 15:20
The other day I was out driving looking for some fun. About 45 mins of driving I see a cute black woman. I picked her up she seemed ok. We agreed on a CBJ and in the middle of it she wiped out knive and robbed me. She has tatts on her chest, neck, short hair, didn't catch her name. Be on the look out and stay safe.

MattBrio
04-27-14, 15:23
Picked up a black woman, agreed on a CBJ. In the middle of it she pulled out a knife and robbed me. Picked her up on Western and Broadway. Short wavey hair, tatts on her chest and neck. Didn't catch her name. Be careful.

Toledo Guy
04-29-14, 13:18
Spotted a thin black girl this afternoon leaving the carryout at Lagrange and Yates so went around the block meeting up with her on Yates. She was reluctant but got in saying she was just heading home (she had a bag with purchases). Said her name was Barb, looked to be 40's and agreed she could use extra cash. Settled on BBBJ in the alley behind her house. She had short hair, thin and was wearing sweats and a t-shirt with no panties nor bra allowing for some easy fun roaming. Felt generous so offered .40 to help with groceries.

Disclaimer: The above is only a fantasy and should not be construed in any way that implies the commission of any act in violation of any local, state or federal laws

Ampboner
04-29-14, 22:56
Picked up a black woman, agreed on a CBJ. In the middle of it she pulled out a knife and robbed me. Picked her up on Western and Broadway. Short wavey hair, tatts on her chest and neck. Didn't catch her name. Be careful.I'd say you're lucky. She could have cut your cock right off while you were enjoying the CBJ.

FurFunk2
04-30-14, 00:51
Around 730 I dreamed about meeting the hottest street walker in the city. Skinny and short brunette, white and a great body but small tits, picked her up off of Starr by E. Broadway after seeing her and making a loop. I forgot her name the second she said it but I gave her 60 for BBBJ but no cim. Thats the highest I've ever gone but her looks were worth it, attitude was good but not the greatest performance. Still completely worth it.

Glad the weather's good again. Stay Safe.

BoobNewb
04-30-14, 03:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Gwailo
04-30-14, 19:23
Tuesday night at 11 pm I saw a WSW, brown hair, wearing dark pants and a white shirt strolling along Nevada between E. Broadway and Arden. I made a few passes and I'm pretty sure it was Erica. I've been thinking she is about due to be back from her vacation. Perhaps she's the SW Furfunk picked up.

Personally, I'd stay clear of her.

MattBrio
05-02-14, 12:03
I'd say you're lucky. She could have cut your cock right off while you were enjoying the CBJ.I just gave all my money and she left fast. Next time I carry, I normaly carry. But that night I hurried myself.

Bad Bird
05-02-14, 16:26
Tuesday night at 11 pm I saw a WSW, brown hair, wearing dark pants and a white shirt strolling along Nevada between E. Broadway and Arden. I made a few passes and I'm pretty sure it was Erica. I've been thinking she is about due to be back from her vacation. Perhaps she's the SW Furfunk picked up.

Personally, I'd stay clear of her.I can confirm, she was walking today as I past through the e. Side.

HopaLong874
05-05-14, 10:42
Saw a cute WSW long brunette hair on EB. I did not stop LEO was out in force. Do any seniors know if she may ba legit or is she working with Uncle LEO?

CravinMorehead
05-05-14, 20:44
Saw a cute WSW long brunette hair on EB. I did not stop LEO was out in force. Do any seniors know if she may ba legit or is she working with Uncle LEO?That discript could be anybody get with the program son..

Meety1
05-23-14, 18:37
Maybe it's me but it seems that the south side has died as far any action goes. I've been there numerous times lately and not even a sense of action. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places. Is anybody having any luck over there or should I just save my gas?

OralMass
05-27-14, 19:14
Just happened to be out on a nice quiet ride with my wife (who has be doing a little better health wise) and noticed 3 walkers out yesterday.(1 w 2 b) Two of them had handlers close by (or UC LEO). Just passing info on.

MattBrio
06-15-14, 22:47
Picked up a slim red headed cutie on starr she had an GREAT attitude. Wish I had more to tip her. 30 for BBBJ cim. Going back for more, this time I will see how good she is.

Bassmaster 47
07-05-14, 14:39
Visited Toledo the week of June 23rd. Grew up there, moved away almost 50 years ago but returned often to visit family. Recall when downtown was full of great providers of all types. Even recall two drunk gals heading into a club. Now long gone. Who offered a duo for $100. Ah, the 80's.

So thanks to the board, I headed over to the Starr stroll and made the circuit a few times finally finding a gal around 10:00. Annaliese looked like a biker chick but fairly attractive and seemed agreeable, but once we parked and got to it, she started right in with the, Are you done yet?, that turns me off faster than finding a dick on the chick. Then she even pretended to gag a bit. She and I agreed that she could leave. What a waste. Ironically, she sucked.

Annoyed that I had been scammed, I kept looking and ran across Teresa. A small red-head. Actually pretty cute. She took me back to her place and delivered the goods. Nice kid. Nice provider. If you find her out and about, treat her well. She seems a cut above your average crack head.

Overall, it was sad to see Toledo having such a tough go of it. It would be nice to think that it can make it back.

CravinMorehead
07-13-14, 12:42
Ill be working back in Toledo area soon hows the talent on the streets look. Any 18-20 spinners out there info is appreciated.

Rimshot
07-18-14, 11:53
I use to live here and whenever I'm back, will cruise the normal route.

Was back in town recently and after a failed attempt contacting a BP provider (seperate post), decided to cruise around noon. Did not see a single soul after almost an hr. Left town disappointed again.

Heck, even the long time reliable sws like Joni, christy, etc seem to be gone now.

If fellow mongers have any reliable SW, pm please. That would save me time the next time.

MrSquick
07-21-14, 22:49
Before leaving townthis afternoon around 530 visited your strool. Broadway btwn starr and navarre. Lots of walkers in the 5/6 range. One older gal with white blonde hair was chatting up the police van at one point. Plenty of police presence. Specially after a little dust up infront of the house across from the liqour store. A few gals scattered on some of the other streets. Older dirty blonde thin might have scooped therebut she was standingwith adude with a dog very cute young blonde inswaet pants walked off of navarre to broadway hit an alleyand vanished never saw her lok up to check her surroundings so prolly not working saw her later come off of starr back to broadway. Activity yes but not enough local knowledge paired with nothing that set off any overt triggers. Stay safe.

Scoundrel
08-04-14, 13:07
Found on Broadway WSW, gave me the look so I scooped here up, slight odor as though she had not bathed in a day or so. Wild eyed look about her as she eyed my bottled water in the cup holder, she went for it and I grabbed it just in time! Mine I say's, she say's I haven't had water in two days, I tell her I got more. We negotiate a BBBJ cim and spit for an even trade for a large bottle of ice cold water. A little drier than I like but overall good performance, would repeat.

Tongue and cheek.

Hummer Bird
08-04-14, 13:19
Found on Broadway WSW, gave me the look so I scooped here up, slight odor as though she had not bathed in a day or so. Wild eyed look about her as she eyed my bottled water in the cup holder, she went for it and I grabbed it just in time! Mine I say's, she say's I haven't had water in two days, I tell her I got more. We negotiate a BBBJ cim and spit for an even trade for a large bottle of ice cold water. A little drier than I like but overall good performance, would repeat.

Tongue and cheek.This is all starting to sound like a post apocalyptic mongering experience. Luckily she was not covered in Green Algae. Watch out, her pimp KOBA (from PoTA) may start a war for the water. Be glad she did not have Ebola symptoms and that she was not a biter WWZ style.

Cheers.

RainyNitesNDay
08-05-14, 09:36
I seen lots of girls out. Picked one up. Did the LEO check. Then asked for the view of the snatch. To my surprise the smell and look of Soylent Green underwear. Was such an odor.

; not sweet. Musty algae smell. There is only one thing I can surmise from it all; she must of been swimming in lake Erie's algae bloom. Enjoy and be careful.

Member #6029
08-06-14, 06:45
I lost her number. WSW, dark hair, broadway and western. Wondering if anyone else has her number. Pm me please if your willing to share. Meet her a month ago or so, have not seen her around since then. Thank you in advance. TG.

Member #4764
08-13-14, 01:32
Went out hunting after rain stopped. Hit south side and east side and 0, nada, squat. Just the rain? Even though it had stopped by the time I went out?

No Limit
08-19-14, 17:52
For those who remember Jennifer (blonde with juicy lips) is back out on the streets!! Just picked her up in e broadway by the carry out. Looks really good! Still wants high dollar but talked her into a lower donation this time. She is staying on this side of town fir the time being. No phone yet. Working on getting an Obama phone. Her skills have not faded one bit!! Looks a lot thinner but not in the drugs. For now. Hope you all get a chance to see her!! Be safe No Limit.

CravinMorehead
08-19-14, 23:27
For those who remember Jennifer (blonde with juicy lips) is back out on the streets!! Just picked her up in e broadway by the carry out. Looks really good! Still wants high dollar but talked her into a lower donation this time. She is staying on this side of town fir the time being. No phone yet. Working on getting an Obama phone. Her skills have not faded one bit!! Looks a lot thinner but not in the drugs. For now. Hope you all get a chance to see her!! Be safe No Limit.Jen? ?The famous Jen with the green sun tattoo on her belly about 29 that had a baby girl about 3 yrs ago. Rumors few years ago that she passed away? Just wondering if this is her please let me know ty.

Speedstick
08-20-14, 23:42
In town for a week thought I would check out the local talent. Pick up WSW at the stop and go. Said her name was Sam, 24 yo and a nice figure. Good hygiene all in all I was going to repeat but I got side tracked. Went out tonight to hunt down Sam, and came across Jen at the Family Dollar. Great girl, great attitude, most definitely you can tell she has had kids, needs a little help with hygiene though. Very accommodating would repeat with either of the girls. The only thing about Sam did not have a good spot to park, not knowing the area I did not know where to go.

Noodle57
08-21-14, 15:10
Jen? ?The famous Jen with the green sun tattoo on her belly about 29 that had a baby girl about 3 yrs ago. Rumors few years ago that she passed away? Just wondering if this is her please let me know ty.Hello forum been visiting for a long time, but this is first post I had The privilege of seeing Jen today yes it is Jen still has a tattoo on her belly LOL everything was great BBBJ and CIM beautiful personality and attitude couldn't ask for more when she gets a phone she will become a ATF.

Twelve2
08-22-14, 13:38
I had an interesting experience at the East Side Sunoco (Woodville & Oak) this morning.

I walk in to prepay for fuel and there is a smokin hot 20-something at the counter paying for her bottle of pop. She flashes me a quick look as she walks past me out the door. I give the clerk my cash for pump 6 and head outside. As I am fueling I see the girl again walk past Sunoco, she gives me a look for maybe 4-5 seconds then crosses the street heading down Oak. I head that way as soon as I'm done but she is already gone.

Just wondering if anyone had this happen before. She didn't have the SW-look but I couldn't tell for sure.

Timberwolf
08-22-14, 16:07
I had an interesting experience at the East Side Sunoco (Woodville & Oak) this morning.

I walk in to prepay for fuel and there is a smokin hot 20-something at the counter paying for her bottle of pop. She flashes me a quick look as she walks past me out the door. I give the clerk my cash for pump 6 and head outside. As I am fueling I see the girl again walk past Sunoco, she gives me a look for maybe 4-5 seconds then crosses the street heading down Oak. I head that way as soon as I'm done but she is already gone.

Just wondering if anyone had this happen before. She didn't have the SW-look but I couldn't tell for sure.Maybe your fly was open, or you had toilet paper stuck to your shoe?? LOL.

I'm clueless when it comes to "reading" women, but a woman once told me that if a strange woman makes eye contact, she wants you or wants something from you.

Gwailo
08-23-14, 17:03
I saw Jen walking on Thursday night, I didn't partake as I was just out looking but Jen seems to have put on a lot of weight.

CravinMorehead
08-24-14, 00:37
I saw Jen walking on Thursday night, I didn't partake as I was just out looking but Jen seems to have put on a lot of weight.Must be the fat Jen do you know there's about four of Jen SW out. Must not be the famous Jen.

BackUpBitch
08-25-14, 08:30
So, I'm a newb obviously but my first pick up was on E. Broadway at around 5 am this morning. Her name was Monica, she had pretty bad acne with a nice ass. She likes to use teeth, I told her to stop and she said she can't because her mouth hurts LOL. She kept getting pissy with me but she gave me her number and said she'll fuck my brains out next time since she didn't finish me off. Oh, she got drunk as shit and messed her ankle up pretty good so if you seen a chick walkin crazy as hell around E. Broadway by the stop and go then that was her.

Member #6029
08-25-14, 14:10
So, I'm a newb obviously but my first pick up was on E. Broadway at around 5 am this morning. Her name was Monica, she had pretty bad acne with a nice ass. She likes to use teeth, I told her to stop and she said she can't because her mouth hurts LOL. She kept getting pissy with me but she gave me her number and said she'll fuck my brains out next time since she didn't finish me off. Oh, she got drunk as shit and messed her ankle up pretty good so if you seen a chick walkin crazy as hell around E. Broadway by the stop and go then that was her.Hey, wondering if you could send me her phone number. I always had a nice time with her. Thanks, TG.

RainyNitesNDay
08-25-14, 17:55
Ok the teeth thing scary. Maybe I need to look for older as no teeth. I had a dream about gum BJ. It felt rather good.

Toddp
08-26-14, 00:16
Hi All.

I visited Toledo for the first time this weekend, and checked out some of the BP action. I will post a report there as well. I hit the stroll on Sunday afternoon and saw nothing other than a few decent looking civilians. I mainly stayed on Starr as I'm still not sure where the best area is to cruise. I'll be making another trip up this weekend to try again. If anyone has some tips on best time of day during the weekend or best places to check, please PM me. From the reports, I'd like to check out Teresa (the redhead) or Jen with the Green tattoo. If anyone has contact info for them or info on best time and place for them (or their menu) feel free to PM. I am looking mainly for CIM friendly ladies. If anyone is coming to Indiana, I'll be glad to provide stroll info there. Cheers!

LuvThePus
08-26-14, 12:44
Well bored so took little ride at lunch SW not my thing but good for laugh. Think I know why there don't seem to be many I spotted one looked like she may have ate a half dozen. She has to go about 275 not that that's bad everybody's got their thing. She did have a pretty face and big tits at least. I did see about three others out one AA two white they were not bad looking I guess if I wanted twenty bucks worth of sex I could have gotten it. All were on Eastbroadway between Starr and Woodville. So if your hunting they are out. I tried to get pic of big one just was moving to fast then somebody scooped her up must have had a big truck.

Good luck Be Safe.

Toddp
08-26-14, 22:02
Hi All.

I visited Toledo for the first time this weekend, and checked out some of the BP action. I will post a report there as well. I hit the stroll on Sunday afternoon and saw nothing other than a few decent looking civilians. I mainly stayed on Starr as I'm still not sure where the best area is to cruise. I'll be making another trip up this weekend to try again. If anyone has some tips on best time of day during the weekend or best places to check, please PM me. From the reports, I'd like to check out Teresa (the redhead) or Jen with the Green tattoo. If anyone has contact info for them or info on best time and place for them (or their menu) feel free to PM. I am looking mainly for CIM friendly ladies. If anyone is coming to Indiana, I'll be glad to provide stroll info there. Cheers!Just realized my inbox was full and had to empty it. If you tried to PM me about my SW post, please resend. I have room in my inbox now. I felt kind of lost out there this weekend, like maybe I was looking in the wrong spot. Any help is appreciated, and I will share any info on my encounters.

Jobox28
08-27-14, 00:06
After another failed visit with new Jenna 21 from backpage I strolled the east side and came across Jen. Picked her up negotiated. 30 for bbbjcimws great skills top notch will definetley repeat. Says she is using her friends phone wouldn't give up a number though, said her daughter broke hers.

BigPoppy
09-01-14, 08:49
Didn't pull the trigger but had to be on the east side this morning. 2 WSW out. One blonde with pigtails, knee highs, and nice tight short jean shorts on about 5'7" I would guess 130#. The other a little shorter, red curley hair, decent body. Both made prolonged eye contact and had the fake cell phone call working. Had to make several passes and both were strolling the E Broadway and Nevada area. No LEO presence noted.

Member #5668
09-02-14, 20:42
Drove through the east side this weekend at night, can't remember which night. Regardless LEO was hot. Saw a few girls walking. Drove the east side earleir today, and saw a very good looking mid 20's woman with a bigger nose walking down nevada. Too bright out to pick her up, and she almost looked TGTBT.

Toddp
09-02-14, 21:00
Hi all.

Hit the stroll on Sunday afternoon and was hoping to find some action. With the nice weather and it being a holiday weekend, I was hoping there would be some fun to be found. Unfortunately, I only found one possibility in the two hours that I was out. I am pretty sure she was working, but from what happened, I kept wondering if there's still an outside chance she was a civilian.

Spotted a girl with yellowish blonde hair and glasses by the family dollar that appeared to be available. From where she was standing, there was no way to pull up beside her, so I turned around and parked across the street. After making eye contact several times, she finally moved on instead of crossing over. At that point, I figured maybe she was just a civilian and moved on. A short while later, I saw her a few streets over and thought I would check again. Wanting to follow protocol, I pulled by slowly and waved and then turned onto the next side street about 50 feet up. She seem annoyed that I didn't stop in front of her. I have always figured that it was the better part of discretion not to offer a ride on a main street with a lot of traffic.

I still keep wondering what I should have done differently so as not to call attention to her, but to have gotten the ride if she was looking for one. If anyone has any advice or any good SW contact numbers.

Please PM me. I especially am looking for a contact number for Jen if anyone has one. I only get one chance a week to make the rounds, so I would like to make it count. As always, I will share my findings.

By posting them here. Thanks to all that have sent me a PM with info thus far.

Claytor8
09-06-14, 17:21
So figured I'd give this a shot and holy hell they were out let me tell you all down Nevada and east broadway! This was yesterday picked up a actually pretty cute one got a BBBJ for 20 offered everything for 50 declined.

Member #4764
09-08-14, 23:06
Went last night and today, both times around 230 to see the difference. Both times saw people but just civilians. No Uncles though either time.

Twelve2
09-09-14, 15:32
Hey all you regs to the stroll has there been any Kelsey sightings lately or has she cleaned up and got off the streets? Or maybe gone UTR anyone have any contact info?? You can pm if you don't want to respond out on the open board. Just curious as I was ready to meet up with her but she got herself a long vacation with our mean uncle last I heard.She has been posting on BP in the last 2 weeks. I have seen her out & about, once pushing a baby stroller. I haven't met up with her since March.

Gwailo
09-11-14, 16:51
Yep kinda looking that way hehehehee.I haven't seen any pics of Kelsey lately. What site are you referring to?

SlooHands
09-11-14, 17:47
I haven't seen any pics of Kelsey lately. What site are you referring to?I found this http://toledo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/fresh-hot-21-young-an-ready-to-have-some-fun-21/19309290.

Toddp
09-11-14, 20:27
Hi all.

Thought I would post my weekly findings to add to the info on the board. Hit the stroll a few days ago and saw four out. Three on be'way and one on Starr. Two were traveling together and both looked like zombies. The dark haired one of the two was short and almost frighteningly thin. Her face was completely sunken in. Spotted a much healthier looking one with dirty blond hair on be'way turning onto Starr with a few tatts on her left arm (couldn't make them out though). She seemed to be in such a hurry, that I lost her when I circled for the scoop. Finally, I settled on a redhead, who said she went by the name of Laura. Decent body, thin with nice curves, but a lot of the acne scars. Dreamed a. 2 dream that got me where I wanted to be. Attitude wasn't bad, and she seemed to be focused enough to make sure she finished. All in all, not a bad dream. I did get digits if any trusted members would care for them. Feel free to PM me for details if you are interested. Also, if anyone has any numbers for SWs that they recommend, it would be most appreciated if you would PM me. Being new to the area, I find I spend a lot of time cruising and coming up empty. If anyone has numbers for some of their favorites, it would save me a lot of time. I'll post more info as I get it. I'll be posting on the BP section about my dream there too. Cheers!

Toddp
09-16-14, 22:50
Hi all.

I'm a bit late getting my posts out for this week. I did answer all my PMs for those with inquiries today, so please check your in boxes if you sent me one. I always try to answer all of my PMs as soon as possible. If you did not receive one and you wrote me last week, please let me know.

Anyway, hit the stroll on Sunday and was baffled at the lack of activity. Do SWs hate nice weather?? I was only able to cruise for about an hour, but in that time I only saw one. The problem was, I wasn't interested in her and I saw her repeatedly. LOL!! Spotted her on Nevada, and passed her more than once as she covered the same area over and over. She had dark hair, was kind of tanned, and had some facial features that looked like she may have been burned at some point. She seem pretty irritated that I didn't stop for her, but she just wasn't what I was hoping to find. For such a nice day, there was a complete lack of foot traffic on the main streets. I still haven't hit the side streets much since I still don't know the area that well. If you think I would have more luck doing that, please PM me and I will give some suggestions a try. They are have to have been hiding somewhere though, because it was just too nice a day not to be out. Again, if anyone has any good numbers for a fave SW that they would not mind sharing with a senior member, please feel free to PM me. I would appreciate any good contacts that would save me a bit of the search. It's always fun to go out looking, but it's never any fun not to have a backup plan if you don't find anything. Stay safe and I'll post any new info I get.

LuvThePus
09-21-14, 14:20
Took a short ride on the east side yesterday around 4:00 pm. Spotted several girls working but about one girl for every cop at that time so all did was drive around. Did see a couple who were not bad. You would be nuts to pickup a girl with that LEO presences good luck.

Member #4764
09-29-14, 03:29
Was on Ebee way tonight around 1230 and saw a BSW. Slowed down, 2 more came out, one yelling about needing a ride, one saying "let me in before the cops see". I pulled away quickly. Never had that happen before.

Jobox28
09-29-14, 08:23
Had a great visit with Jen this morning. She is not out on the streets much anymore, but she is looking for some regular customers. If anyone is interested pm me for her phone number and I will pass it along to trusted members.

Brema
10-03-14, 01:00
Had a great visit with Jen this morning. She is not out on the streets much anymore, but she is looking for some regular customers. If anyone is interested pm me for her phone number and I will pass it along to trusted members.Please send me number I'm looking for regular.

JonStarbuck
10-03-14, 09:58
Would love her number too.

J.

BigPoppy
10-03-14, 20:52
Just wanted to share a thought. After a recent dream, I was told by a SP that she was upset by some bad reviews on her. Not so much about not liking her but that the reviewer was nasty with their remarks. I had to agree with her and feel it says more about us than them when we do that. We all use this board to learn things and so do many of the reputable ladies out there. Constructive criticism should be welcomed by all of us. This isn't directed at anyone particular. Just a thought I had after her comments. Stay safe fellas.

Newport87
10-04-14, 23:32
Just wanted to share a thought. After a recent dream, I was told by a SP that she was upset by some bad reviews on her. Not so much about not liking her but that the reviewer was nasty with their remarks. I had to agree with her and feel it says more about us than them when we do that. We all use this board to learn things and so do many of the reputable ladies out there. Constructive criticism should be welcomed by all of us. This isn't directed at anyone particular. Just a thought I had after her comments. Stay safe fellas.If she dosent like the criticism, she shouldn't be in a job that is a "personal opinion" kinda thing. Everyone has things they like and things they don't. If she is getting more negative than positive reviews the she is clearly doing something wrong.

Timberwolf
10-06-14, 14:02
Just wanted to share a thought. After a recent dream, I was told by a SP that she was upset by some bad reviews on her. Not so much about not liking her but that the reviewer was nasty with their remarks. I had to agree with her and feel it says more about us than them when we do that. We all use this board to learn things and so do many of the reputable ladies out there. Constructive criticism should be welcomed by all of us. This isn't directed at anyone particular. Just a thought I had after her comments. Stay safe fellas.

"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" is the wrong approach to take. I use the info posted here as a guideline on who to avoid more than who to see. A link to what she refers to would help lend some perspective. It may sound "nasty", but if I'm posting about a girl that: lives in a shit hole, needs a shower or rehab etc. , I'm going to say so. So, it could be me. But, I don't mess with streetwalkers (at least not knowingly).

Toddp
10-08-14, 23:04
Hi all.

Due to some PC problems, I wasn't able to post last week. Went cruising on the stroll again this weekend though and it seemed a little slow again. Saw one brunette SW that I'm sure everyone's seen. Don't know her name, but wouldn't offer her a ride no matter what. She looked pretty worn, but I give her credit for diligence.

Anyway, I did see a second potential one that I think I may have passed on in error. If anyone has info on this one, please PM me. Just as I was about to give up, I spotted a red head in a hoodie coming off one of the side streets very casually. She looked much healthier than most sws, so I thought she may be a civilian at first. She wasn't overweight, but definitely not as thin as most I've seen. I pulled off to the next side street and she came up behind my car. I got spooked as she reached inside her hoodie to adjust something when I saw her in my rear view mirror. Looking back, it could have been anything, but at the time since she wasn't built like the typical SW, I thought she may be LEO undercover. Probably paranoid, but was feeling better safe than sorry. If anyone knows anything about her at all, please PM me. I would like to see her if she's legit.

Hard247
10-14-14, 20:48
Hey there guys! I'm going to be in your area tomorrow all day and I've never enjoyed the hobby in your beautiful city and I was wondering if you guys could point me to the stroll and maybe some digits of a few regulars. PMs would greatly be appreciated and I'll be happy to return the favor for anyone that gets down around the Fort Wayne way. Thanks guys and please stay safe!!

Member #4764
10-15-14, 12:54
Hey there guys! I'm going to be in your area tomorrow all day and I've never enjoyed the hobby in your beautiful city and I was wondering if you guys could point me to the stroll and maybe some digits of a few regulars. PMs would greatly be appreciated and I'll be happy to return the favor for anyone that gets down around the Fort Wayne way. Thanks guys and please stay safe!!East Broadway / Starr / Main area on the east side. Other than that, not sure, maybe Lagrange?

SlooHands
10-15-14, 13:06
East Broadway / Starr / Main area on the east side. Other than that, not sure, maybe Lagrange?Watch out for your fav unc cameras while over there!

Toddp
10-17-14, 21:53
Watch out for your fav unc cameras while over there!Thought I saw one at the corner of Starr and another street that I can't remember the name of. Can someone PM me with some spots that have cameras so I can avoid them? Also, after several weeks of cruising, I've had only limited luck on the main streets of the stroll that have been mentioned. Are side streets better? If so, can anyone recommend some that are good to check? Please pm me if you have suggestions. I try not to mention specific locations in the forum itself since we never know when LEO may be reading them. Any ideas would be welcome. I will post some info on a few I found last week in just a bit.

Elusivepirate
10-19-14, 16:19
Hello fellow mongers and hobbiest. I will be in your area in a few weeks and being unfamiliar with the territory, I was wondering if you can give me some great fishing areas I can troll.

I'm from Florida and can return the favor for those wanting to get away from the cold.

Be safe.

OralMass
10-20-14, 21:37
Thought I saw one at the corner of Starr and another street that I can't remember the name of. Can someone PM me with some spots that have cameras so I can avoid them? Also, after several weeks of cruising, I've had only limited luck on the main streets of the stroll that have been mentioned. Are side streets better? If so, can anyone recommend some that are good to check? Please pm me if you have suggestions. I try not to mention specific locations in the forum itself since we never know when LEO may be reading them. Any ideas would be welcome. I will post some info on a few I found last week in just a bit.If your out late at night just take a drive around your hunting area and look for the little blue glowing light atop the unit on light poles. The ones I seen have a little blue light toward top of it (not the flashing blue"record" lights).

Meety1
10-21-14, 16:56
Might have been Amanda. I saw her the other night. Seemed like a sweet girl, very cheerful and loads of fun. Sometimes advertises on BP. Was wearing a brown coat with a hood when I met her.

Hi all.

Due to some PC problems, I wasn't able to post last week. Went cruising on the stroll again this weekend though and it seemed a little slow again. Saw one brunette SW that I'm sure everyone's seen. Don't know her name, but wouldn't offer her a ride no matter what. She looked pretty worn, but I give her credit for diligence.

Anyway, I did see a second potential one that I think I may have passed on in error. If anyone has info on this one, please PM me. Just as I was about to give up, I spotted a red head in a hoodie coming off one of the side streets very casually. She looked much healthier than most sws, so I thought she may be a civilian at first. She wasn't overweight, but definitely not as thin as most I've seen. I pulled off to the next side street and she came up behind my car. I got spooked as she reached inside her hoodie to adjust something when I saw her in my rear view mirror. Looking back, it could have been anything, but at the time since she wasn't built like the typical SW, I thought she may be LEO undercover. Probably paranoid, but was feeling better safe than sorry. If anyone knows anything about her at all, please PM me. I would like to see her if she's legit.

Kornel
11-06-14, 17:47
Has anyone seen famous jen lately. The one with the green moon tatoo. Haven't seen her for awhile and was wanting her number to ger ahold of her.

Toddp
11-21-14, 23:59
Hi all.

Hadn't been able to make it to town for a few weeks, but finally got up there about a week ago for the afternoon. I found one named Jalisa (not sure of the spelling). Not a bad looking redhead. Very short, said she also goes by "little red." Nice time for a quick meeting. Good skills and reasonable. She gave me a number and a tip about a certain house. I haven't checked that out yet, but I intend to. I will report back on what I find. If any trusted members would like this one's phone number or any details, please feel free to PM me.

Hoping to make it up again this week, and was wondering how the cooler weather affects the s/w activity. I've never been to Toledo in the winter time, so I wasn't sure if the stroll goes dead when it gets cold. I'd hate to make the trip if there is no foot traffic out once it gets cold. Also, I'm looking fro some intel on one I saw a few weeks earlier, but didn't get to pick up. She's a thin young blonde with some tattoos across her chest that were visible with the tank top she was wearing. I think they were stars, but couldn't be sure. She approached my car, but I had already picked someone up, so I didn't get to check her out. I circled back when I was done to find her, but she was gone. I know that's not much of a description, but if anyone has some thoughts on who she is, please PM me. Seems like the few contact numbers I had from s/w's have all gone dead recently. That's no surprise, so I'm looking for new ones to cut down on the cruising time. I'll share any numbers I have or get with trusted members. As always, just PM me if you have info or questions. I answer all PMs that I receive. Hopefully, we can all make it through winter without it being a long stretch of no action. Stay safe everyone!

Toddp
11-24-14, 01:59
Hi all.

I was up on the stroll today and looking for familiar faces. Was talking with one of the s / w's named Rose that told me some disturbing news. She said there was a house fire the other day on Oswald, that turned out to be where Jalisa lived. She said she died in the fire. I checked it out online, and sure enough, it looks to be true. I won't include the link here, but if you google the key words, there is a piece from the Toledo Blade confirming the story. Very sad news. Only met her once, but she seemed like a nice girl.

Toddp
11-24-14, 02:16
Hi all.

An odd day on the stroll today. After talking for a while with one of the s / w's, I was approached by one that I was told was a newbie. Said her name was Brittney. She's blonde and much better looking the average s / w. Took her for a ride and encountered my first ripoff ever. While we were talking she mentioned that the other girls weren't treating her well. After talking with her for a few minutes, I can see why. She definitely thinks she's better than the other girls, had a list of rules that goes against everything you would see a s / w for also. That alone should have been enough for me to drop her off and pass, but I decided that once we got past the LE check, I'd give things a try. Won't go into details here, but trusted members can PM me if you have questions. The upshot of the story is that she got the $ upfront, and then bolted out of the car. Chances are, she'll be going by a different name soon if she keeps this up. Best description I can give is that she's blonde with short hair, probably mid to late 20's. Decent body, and very clear skin wearing some makeup and not bad looking. Looked like a civilian at first. She was wearing a pick shirt that said "pink" on the back. Steer clear of this one if you see her. Hopefully reporting my loss here will save someone else from being a victim too.

I should also say, do not confuse this Brittney with the red head of the same name. That Brittney is legit and a nice person. The blonde Brittney is just a thief. Stay safe all.

Orton1000
11-24-14, 14:13
Hi all.

I was up on the stroll today and looking for familiar faces. Was talking with one of the s / w's named Rose that told me some disturbing news. She said there was a house fire the other day on Oswald, that turned out to be where Jalisa lived. She said she died in the fire. I checked it out online, and sure enough, it looks to be true. I won't include the link here, but if you google the key words, there is a piece from the Toledo Blade confirming the story. Very sad news. Only met her once, but she seemed like a nice girl.http://www.13abc.com/story/27456407/one-person-dead-after-east-toledo-fire

RedRoger
12-16-14, 05:37
Made the stroll yesterday around 530. Lots of girls, picked up Katie had a dream it was 40 for BBBJ. A bit much, ya, but she was the best looking one out there so why not. Stay safe.

http://toledo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/well-hello-gentlemen-its-katie-if-your-looking-for-a-good-time-to-never-forget-come-see-me/20525204

Wanttoknow67
12-26-14, 03:41
Was in town for a short visit on the way out of town thought I would look over the stroll. Right near mid day so not prime time. Saw one that looked OK and she disappeared. One walking from EB on Starr. Not interested. Picked up Shannon off of EB. I know if you know that I shouldn't of. But I did. She aged 15 years from the drive by to in the car. Plenty of extra weight saggy and loose most everywhere. OK have I beat myself up enough yet guys?

Found a place and she allows access to what ever you want. Starts off sucking and licking the boys, no rush. BBBJ and LBS mixed in nicely. CIMWS. She was pleasant and compliant. Just not very pretty. I tipped her $5 for no mess. We joked about it and I dropped her off.

Sorry I couldn't have tried some of your better ones but I am not a car date guy and I had places to go and people to see far far away. So I did.

Kornel
12-26-14, 23:40
Has anyone seen Jen? Haven't seen her out and about anymore. Did she move out of the area? She was a real attractive woman.

BJlvr419
12-28-14, 19:46
Anyone know of any good areas to fish besides the east (too far) or the really bad parts of the north or south? Pm me if you have any suggestions, thanks.

Kornel
12-30-14, 18:35
Has anyone hooked up with her lately. I don't see her around. If you have pm me and let me know where she is these days.

Lickyourpusse
01-06-15, 00:31
I too was wondering what ever happened to the famous Jen.

LoveToLickGr
01-15-15, 01:58
Hello all I'm not from here but in town for a couple days, so I read up on some past post to figure out where to go, so forgive me if I screw up the lingo for your strolls. First I went to EB saw a couple girls one looked decent, the other looked old and used. I tried to pick up the decent one but there was lots of uncle in the area. I saw 1 in an unmarked car waiting in a parking lot near the corner of Starr and EB, then there were several more up and down both EB and Starr. So I went across the river over to Lagrange, took a drive down to check it out as I am unfamiliar with the area, again passed several uncles, on my second pass I noticed a girl whom seemed pretty cute, so I motioned to her and picked her up on a side street. Her name was Melissa, only 20 for BBJ extra 10 for swallow. Pretty good skills, I would definitely visit again. Says she only takes 40 for FS and does Greek too, but that's probably extra, I didn't ask as I only had time for a quick car date. Not the same Melissa that's on BP.

Member #6167
02-04-15, 16:07
Took a cruise out today down Lagrange just for fun, nothing out way to much snow, nothing cleaned up at all. We all should check the L see see see if you get a chance.

Stay safe out there.

Member #5668
02-24-15, 12:10
I had a dream that I couldn't get ahold of my regulars last night, so I cruised the east side. I don't like to pick up women with purses or with big coats on because you never know what they might be hiding. Seen some chick in a big coat walking around for a while, finally made the scoop. She said her name was Anna, but she pronounced it different. She was a strange character. Insisted that I pay first, which I never do, but did with her, because she was creepy. Got a half ass BJ, dropped her back off. Wouldn't not repeat, better out there and less creepy.

MisterGordon
02-27-15, 06:51
I know I am not a senior member yet but please help? I have RTFF REPEATEDLY and cannot find any advice on this: someone please tell me a REASONABLY SAFE place for a car date. Just give an example that you don't actually use, or PM me, whatevs. I want to try this but I can't see parking on some side street off of Lagrange or whatnot. Follow me? Thanks guys, in advance, I hope.

Ruprick
02-28-15, 02:32
I know I am not a senior member yet but please help? I have RTFF REPEATEDLY and cannot find any advice on this: someone please tell me a REASONABLY SAFE place for a car date. Just give an example that you don't actually use, or PM me, whatevs. I want to try this but I can't see parking on some side street off of Lagrange or whatnot. Follow me? Thanks guys, in advance, I hope.Haven't done this in a loooooong time, 10 yrs plus. But because you used the term rtff which I haven't seen in over a year ill do what I can to help (that's crap, would have anyway). I always used a parking lot for a bigger 24 hr store, close to regular parking but JUST a little outside as if I were trying to protect my car. Won't say its the best method but worked a lot for hh. If close to a rural area my favorite was short streets with few houses. Rural areas have no cops patrolling and if the houses aredark no one seems to notice.

Just patrol the area within 5 or so minutes and pick your spot ahead. Good luck, nothing is fool proof, just plan ahead and do your best. BTW, notells are a good bet. Good luck and happy hunting.

JTCamp08
02-28-15, 03:23
I know I am not a senior member yet but please help? I have RTFF REPEATEDLY and cannot find any advice on this: someone please tell me a REASONABLY SAFE place for a car date. Just give an example that you don't actually use, or PM me, whatevs. I want to try this but I can't see parking on some side street off of Lagrange or whatnot. Follow me? Thanks guys, in advance, I hope.The no tell rates are 20. Save yourself the trouble. And get an hour.

Timberwolf
03-01-15, 17:50
I know I am not a senior member yet but please help? I have RTFF REPEATEDLY and cannot find any advice on this: someone please tell me a REASONABLY SAFE place for a car date. Just give an example that you don't actually use, or PM me, whatevs. I want to try this but I can't see parking on some side street off of Lagrange or whatnot. Follow me? Thanks guys, in advance, I hope.Your garage.

Sorry, but car dating leaves you wide open to arrest, robbery, etc. I haven't picked up a streetwalker in over 30 years (but may have boned a few that also advertise on CL / BP). The risks are just unacceptable to me. If streetwalkers are your thang, then heed the advice about getting a room at a notell. She might even enjoy a hot shower before the deed.

Mw Jrp
03-01-15, 18:34
I know I am not a senior member yet but please help? I have RTFF REPEATEDLY and cannot find any advice on this: someone please tell me a REASONABLY SAFE place for a car date. Just give an example that you don't actually use, or PM me, whatevs. I want to try this but I can't see parking on some side street off of Lagrange or whatnot. Follow me? Thanks guys, in advance, I hope.Well there probably are not many, and none that are safe in the "zone" as already mentioned. Your best bet is to drive several miles from the pick to a safe neighborhood or spot. Besides a more relaxing time, you can better observe if you are followed by a pimp / BF or LE, who plan to do you harm.

I have done a few car dates, and have had LE follow and break up the activities. As mentioned, the best location is a room. I have the luxury of hotel suites 5 to 10 miles from the pick. It affords an hour of hot, writhing, horny sex. Only twice was I followed by LE to these upscale suites, and they let us go our way each time, since we "knew" each other.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

MisterGordon
03-02-15, 02:14
I kind of figured. I see all the car date reports (esp. On the Detroit board) and wondered. I will heed the advice given me, the risks are greater than the rewards. I know someone who picked up a SW on Telegraph a few years back, and it was around 2 am and he drove her to the Lowe's on Alexis, watching his 6 the entire time, and even waited / had a conversation with her for 5 minutes or so before starting. As soon as she went down there was a nightstick tapping the window. Cops let the SW go, didn't even I'd her, my friend got an Indecent Exposure charge that, after considerable cash, was reduced to something lesser (I forget what.). Thanks again, this is why I use this forum. MG.

Ruprick
03-03-15, 00:30
I kind of figured. I see all the car date reports (esp. On the Detroit board) and wondered. I will heed the advice given me, the risks are greater than the rewards. I know someone who picked up a SW on Telegraph a few years back, and it was around 2 am and he drove her to the Lowe's on Alexis, watching his 6 the entire time, and even waited / had a conversation with her for 5 minutes or so before starting. As soon as she went down there was a nightstick tapping the window. Cops let the SW go, didn't even I'd her, my friend got an Indecent Exposure charge that, after considerable cash, was reduced to something lesser (I forget what.). Thanks again, this is why I use this forum. MG.If your going to parking lot it has to be during business hours but a tad outside of the regular parking. Like your protecting your car. Not going to work if your driving a rusty 73 ford ltd (it might, but well. Hell) like I said, notells are the best bet and if in north Toledo anywhere near alexis and telegraph especially, head into michigan and the Toledo cops can't follow.

Be safe please and post reports to help us all.

WestwoodToledo
04-18-15, 08:58
I was over in my favorite spot now that the construction is all done and picked up my favorite. $40 had a great time. It was around2 pm in the afternoon.

I hope others are having good luck.

Member #4764
04-18-15, 12:50
Last night, Whaambulance, cops, all over at the corner of EB and Starr. Any thing on the news? I haven't had a chance to catch the local news.

MisterGordon
04-30-15, 13:43
Going to post this here for my friends into SW's. BE CAREFUL right now. Coming down Lagrange, no kidding, 10 or so (and these were the marked ones I noticed, both TPD and Troopers), then (and I wasnt out shopping, actually committing another victimless crime I won't go into here, so I had my radar on) several unmarkeds on Telegraph and finally, literallly 7-8 unmarkeds with troopers in them at Miracle Mile, where I stopped to get a pint of Brandy. I usually open that shit up right away when I am making this trip for this reason, but glad I didn't, 4 cars pulled over in MM alone by unmarkeds with the hidden lights. BE CAREFUL GUYS.

Rimshot
04-30-15, 15:13
So out of the 4 times I've been back Toledo for a day the past few months, I have gotten only one hit.

Picked up a new face Brandi over at the east side and had a pretty decent time at my favorite spot, BBBJ and FS to finish. She didn't look too bad but unfortunately no digits because "she doesn't do this often". Same story.

The other times I've come up absolutely empty handed in Toledo. Pretty disappointed as I remember back in the days when I could drive down LaGrange and the East side loop and run into several all the time.

Be safe.

Member #4764
04-30-15, 17:03
I drive around 1-2 times a week usually just to see what is out there and yet. Rarely is there any thing out there. Figured warm weather would bring them out but so far it hasn't.

EastSider2
04-30-15, 17:32
I was walking down Navarre one day a couple years back and a girl named Laure was sitting on the porch and she called out to me. L gave me FS uncovered for. 2 she was mid twenties, long dark hair down to ger ass, very skinny. I was wondering if anyone knew her or knew what might gave happened tp her, I went by the house a few times after and she wasn't there. The house was by butler. Thanks.

Toddp
04-30-15, 21:24
Spent some time on the loop this weekend and LEO was everywhere. Saw at least two all black unmarked cars with cameras on the back of the car and several regular cars. No ladies out either. Anyone having any luck feel free to PM me if the loop is shifting areas to a different location.

Toddp
05-15-15, 18:21
Hi all.

Thinking of making a trip to your fair city this weekend. I haven't been there much lately, as my trips have turned up empty lately. Does anyone have some good SW contacts they can recommend or spots they have luck finding anyone? If so, please PM me and I will definitely repay in kind with any intel I am able to get. The last few times I've been there since the weather has improved, the streets were bare. Last summer, I would see at least a half dozen or so everytime I hit the stroll. Please help if you can. I'd hate to make the trip all the way three again to come up empty. Thanks!

Member #4764
05-17-15, 23:44
Was out at around 10:30 after work, no cash, saw two pretty blonde SWs. Found nearest ATM as soon as possible, head back out, gone. This was on East be.

Member #4764
06-01-15, 04:10
Out around 2 am. On East be. Jennifer, brunette white early 30's. Offered BJ for 40 $, everything for 80 $. Got it all. Good head skills, BBBJ, followed by her on top, covered. Pleasant to talk with, nice Boobs, good pussy. Keep an eye out for her.

Mw Jrp
07-09-15, 23:07
She looks like a librarian or school teacher; a cute one. We dated before when she was about 25 yo. I always enjoyed seeing her; today was no different. Once in the vehicle she remembered our meetings a while ago. She gives a fine BBBJ, and sampled on the way to my room, plus jacked me all the way. I also played with her very ample chest, and stroked her clit.

So, I got BBBJ, BLS, FIV, DATY, 69, FIB, and CFS mish finish. Katie busted a nut too as I lunched on her very fine blonde cvnt. I forgot to get a pic, damn it, but posted some in our previous dates a year or 2 ago. She has filled out and has a great frame now, IMO. She has a very nice, clean, squeezable firm, but soft frame. And she has digits for active USASG seniors who actually report dates and don't banter the forum. Although she lost her phone last night and may need a couple days to replace with the number she gave me.

BTW, I'm shocked there are no SW reports. I have not been to the Glass City in a long time. But today on the east side there were easily 8 WSW parading around, and no LE to interfere. Wow! This was of course prime time, just before dark, from about 8 pm until I scooped up Katie.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Qwerty4360
07-10-15, 11:07
She looks like a librarian or school teacher; a cute one. We dated before when she was about 25 yo. I always enjoyed seeing her; today was no different. Once in the vehicle she remembered our meetings a while ago. She gives a fine BBBJ, and sampled on the way to my room, plus jacked me all the way. I also played with her very ample chest, and stroked her clit.

So, I got BBBJ, BLS, FIV, DATY, 69, FIB, and CFS mish finish. Katie busted a nut too as I lunched on her very fine blonde cvnt. I forgot to get a pic, damn it, but posted some in our previous dates a year or 2 ago. She has filled out and has a great frame now, IMO. She has a very nice, clean, squeezable firm, but soft frame. And she has digits for active USASG seniors who actually report dates and don't banter the forum. Although she lost her phone last night and may need a couple days to replace with the number she gave me.

BTW, I'm shocked there are no SW reports. I have not been to the Glass City in a long time. But today on the east side there were easily 8 WSW parading around, and no LE to interfere. Wow! This was of course prime time, just before dark, from about 8 pm until I scooped up Katie.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.I will have to keep an eye out for this one. I don't get cruise as much as I used to. However lately when I have got out, it's been pretty dead out there.

HopaLong874
07-10-15, 14:28
I will have to keep an eye out for this one. I don't get cruise as much as I used to. However lately when I have got out, it's been pretty dead out there.The SW has been very slim; You hit the mother load; it has been LEO heaven be careful.

Mw Jrp
07-10-15, 16:04
The USASG forum on SW's in Toledo has been inactive. For this reason I have avoided the Glass City for this year and longer. But I decided with the warmer weather to give it a chance and see if any giners were strolling the venues. Well, I was shocked to see several willing gals and no LE; wow!

I have found a good gage of LE activity is the girls. If they are out, LE cursing is light or non-existent; if the girls are no where to be found, then LE will be hot and heavy. Yesterday, was clearly a very light LE eve.

I'd rather be lucky, and get lucky. So, I must visit the Glass City again in Q3, and not wait for 2016 to hit a couple giners in Toledo. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

MisterGordon
07-10-15, 17:42
The USASG forum on SW's in Toledo has been inactive. For this reason I have avoided the Glass City for this year and longer. But I decided with the warmer weather to give it a chance and see if any giners were strolling the venues. Well, I was shocked to see several willing gals and no LE; wow!

I have found a good gage of LE activity is the girls. If they are out, LE cursing is light or non-existent; if the girls are no where to be found, then LE will be hot and heavy. Yesterday, was clearly a very light LE eve.

I'd rather be lucky, and get lucky. So, I must visit the Glass City again in Q3, and not wait for 2016 to hit a couple giners in Toledo. Be safe and good hunting. MW.Once or twice decades ago when I has drunk as hell, before I knew the rules obviously (and the first rule should be "don't break more than one law at a time", obv. I was a bigger idiot than I am now even back then LOL) but Mw's advice does have some creedence to it. However lately I've noticed that LE is EVERYWHERE in those areas. And I dunno if it's just me or what, but they keep getting harder and harder to spot-I had an incident where I was in Kroger's parking lot breaking yet another law about 6 months ago (non monger related, I was rolling one up) and before I even finished the damn thing BAM! Three UC LEO's were saying hello to me, one in a typical LEO blackened SUV, but the other two were total beater cars that I would've NEVER suspected were LEO. They told me they had been having problems with finding syringes in the lot, civilians noticing people shooting up, etc. As a matter of fact once they searched the car / figured out that was all I was doing they told me to leave, I didn't even get a ticket and though the cop smashed my joint on the ground with his foot they never even took the rest of my pot (I write this simply to illustrate that one cannot EVER be too careful-that day I simply wasn't paying attention but I suspect that even if I HAD circled around / looked / checked 6 etc. That I would'nt have seen them anyhow. Stay safe, guys. MG.

Member #5668
07-13-15, 21:21
I was out doing errands after work today, sitting at a stop light on main street. Saw this really good looking SW walking towards me. She had white shorts on and a tight black tank top. I can't remember, but I think she had black hair, had big hoop earrings in. I was staring at her, that's how nice her body was, and she was smiling at me and said something to me, but I couldn't hear what she said. Anybody know who this might of been or if it was legit?

Toddp
07-17-15, 09:45
I was out doing errands after work today, sitting at a stop light on main street. Saw this really good looking SW walking towards me. She had white shorts on and a tight black tank top. I can't remember, but I think she had black hair, had big hoop earrings in. I was staring at her, that's how nice her body was, and she was smiling at me and said something to me, but I couldn't hear what she said. Anybody know who this might of been or if it was legit?I saw her a few days ago too. You're right about the hot body. Made me suspicious too. She was wearing really tight jeans and a white tank. Didn't get the look, but she covered a lot of ground in the short time I was in the area. I was reluctant to try for the scoop because something seemed off. Anyone else know her?

AtomicToledo
07-19-15, 13:04
I saw her a few days ago too. You're right about the hot body. Made me suspicious too. She was wearing really tight jeans and a white tank. Didn't get the look, but she covered a lot of ground in the short time I was in the area. I was reluctant to try for the scoop because something seemed off. Anyone else know her?I'm through the east to and from work for 3rd shift. So many cops and massive decline in foot traffic. I've written the area off, mostly have stuck to numbers I've cultivated previously or I just hit up BP.

EastSider2
07-20-15, 20:11
Had a dream I picked up a girl at about 630 this evening over on e broadway. She did BBBJ and uncovered FS for. 40. She said I looked familiar, but I don't remember picking her up before. She said she used to go by jasmine. All in all it was good. I usually stroll through the east about that time of day on my way home and it's the 1st time I saw any SW's in a long while.

Member #5668
07-30-15, 21:13
The really good looking SW I posted about recently, I am pretty sure I saw her again today walkin down Navarre in Oregon by Mathews Ford. She was walking fast towards east side, and I know I saw her a week ago again in East Toledo. Has anybody scooped her up? I know somebody else reported seeing her.

Toledo419
07-31-15, 10:18
The really good looking SW I posted about recently, I am pretty sure I saw her again today walkin down Navarre in Oregon by Mathews Ford. She was walking fast towards east side, and I know I saw her a week ago again in East Toledo. Has anybody scooped her up? I know somebody else reported seeing her.I had her 2 x and my friend she is GOOD! .

I seen her the other day walking, wanted her so bad but I had someone in my car killing my vibe LOL.

She looks good, and very clean.

Newport87
08-03-15, 07:50
Do you have digits for her? And maybe a pic? Please pm Thanks!

I had her 2 x and my friend she is GOOD! .

I seen her the other day walking, wanted her so bad but I had someone in my car killing my vibe LOL.

She looks good, and very clean.

WorthlessNut
08-03-15, 12:13
The really good looking SW I posted about recently, I am pretty sure I saw her again today walkin down Navarre in Oregon by Mathews Ford. She was walking fast towards east side, and I know I saw her a week ago again in East Toledo. Has anybody scooped her up? I know somebody else reported seeing her.I'm on Navarre all the time, I have never seen a hot one. I will have to keep looking.

Milt6969
08-06-15, 06:43
Saw Katie the other night. Got her number from a senior member, thanks. She was very easy to connect with, once she got her phone back on. She is very sweet, looked good too. She has a nice rack, a little more padding in the back than I like, but it was all good. She kisses, BBBJ, daty. She takes her work seriously and does try to please. I will see her again and recommend her.

Mw Jrp
08-06-15, 22:59
I found her on Starr at 9 pm. She was talking with a friend, but noticed me and gave me a look. I pulled down the side street and she quickly came up to me and hopped in. She is very, very cute, has nice firm C titties, a round bumper, and a no-kids tight giner. I actually would have believed she was 20 yo if she had said so. She looks young, IMO. She jacked me on the way to my hotel suite, while I stroked her pussy and fondled her chest.

In the room I got a patient H&H. Included were mutual masturbation, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, and CFS CG, K9, and a mish finish. She stopped me from putting her over the top while eating her little cvnt. She says she gets too sensitive after she nuts. And I didn't want to hinder any CFS activities because her pussy was too sensitive. But it was fun to munch on, is cute with very small inner lips, and nice and tight, no-kids like. Although I have had tighter gals. Maybe it is her wide hips that make for a snug but open little pussy.

Anyway, she has tried BP, but found guys waste too much of her time. So, she sticks with a few sugar fellas, that drive her nuts, and some SWing. I have digits for active USASG seniors, if you want to meet a darling little minx. BTW, if you don't report dating gals, and only ask for intel, you are not active IMO. So, don't bother asking. Oh, and here is a pic of this sweeties very squeezable and fuckable frame. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
08-26-15, 22:15
I found her right away in about 10 minutes of rolling thru. There were a couple others but none, very cute, young, attractive to me, that caught my eye; and she could pass for 21 yo. So, in she hops and off we go to my hotel suite for a patient H&H. Kelsey jacked and sucked on the way. In the room she revealed a very, teenage, firm set of be titties with small nipples. And she has a fat giner with hidden inner lips, until you open it to reveal short ones. And is that clam tight. OMG. I had trouble entering it with her on top.

She also said she does not cum very often. But after I DATY, it wasn't long before she was whimpering and thrashing her legs and busting a nut. She then admitted to cumming. Boy is that clam tight!

So, I got DFK, BBBJ, BLS, mutual masturbation, DATY, FIV, and CFS CG and mish finish. Boy is that cvnt tight! And she said she had kids but I say no evidence of that.

I also asked if she would like a pic and referrals. But Kelsey said everyone knows her and she just got back into dating after about a year off. She also would like to stay UTR, and rarely "walks". In fact, she said, I caught her walking from the store back home. Well lucky me! Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
08-26-15, 22:26
Just a shortage of reports for USASG. I dropped Kelsey off and rolled around for a few minutes. It was 9:15 pm when I went down E. Broadway from Nevada to Starr; a very short ride. If you were walking it, you would probably cover it in 4 or 5 minutes max.

Anyway, I spotted 4 cute, young, shapely WSW's on one pass down this short venue. I was shocked there were so many gals available, because this section of USASG is dead.

So, if you're from out of time, have a roll thru and pick the gal of your choice. The locals don't use this venue, I guess. And BTW, LE is not around much either. But, since I splashed this report. I'm sure they will show up, now. So, be safe and good hunting. MW.

MisterGordon
08-27-15, 00:43
Just a shortage of reports for USASG. I dropped Kelsey off and rolled around for a few minutes. It was 9:15 pm when I went down E. Broadway from Nevada to Starr; a very short ride. If you were walking it, you would probably cover it in 4 or 5 minutes max.

Anyway, I spotted 4 cute, young, shapely WSW's on one pass down this short venue. I was shocked there were so many gals available, because this section of USASG is dead.

So, if you're from out of time, have a roll thru and pick the gal of your choice. The locals don't use this venue, I guess. And BTW, LE is not around much either. But, since I splashed this report. I'm sure they will show up, now. So, be safe and good hunting. MW.I was out just a few minutes ago, hell, I'll just say it-I was helping a friend get some weed, and we had to go over the river to a house there, I'm not scared of getting caught for something like this, it's weed fer chrissakes charlie, BUT it felt a bit unsettled as my friend got what he needed and we stopped at a carryout so he could buy me my 6 pack (as per our arrangement) and buy his smokes. While he was in there SEVEN LE's on bikes (as in bicycles, not 'bikes') rolled thru and I could see them in my six staring at me (they saw my buddy go in-he has a much better tan than I, and this apparently sets off alarms) but then they I guess decide I'm harmless because I overhear them "they are walking now, get number # out here" so they ARE out (I didn't see the SW's BTW, BUT I wasnt even thinking about that at all).

Just be safe gentlemen.

Muppet
08-27-15, 18:13
I found her right away in about 10 minutes of rolling thru. There were a couple others but none, very cute, young, attractive to me, that caught my eye; and she could pass for 21 yo. So, in she hops and off we go to my hotel suite for a patient H&H. Kelsey jacked and sucked on the way. In the room she revealed a very, teenage, firm set of be titties with small nipples. And she has a fat giner with hidden inner lips, until you open it to reveal short ones. And is that clam tight. OMG. I had trouble entering it with her on top.

She also said she does not cum very often. But after I DATY, it wasn't long before she was whimpering and thrashing her legs and busting a nut. She then admitted to cumming. Boy is that clam tight!

So, I got DFK, BBBJ, BLS, mutual masturbation, DATY, FIV, and CFS CG and mish finish. Boy is that cvnt tight! And she said she had kids but I say no evidence of that.

I also asked if she would like a pic and referrals. But Kelsey said everyone knows her and she just got back into dating after about a year off. She also would like to stay UTR, and rarely "walks". In fact, she said, I caught her walking from the store back home. Well lucky me! Be safe and good hunting. MW.Kelsey, as in THE Kelsey who used to be popular but went "away" for a bit?

Mw Jrp
09-17-15, 22:47
I didn't recognize her at first in the dark, but she remembered me. In she hopped and off we went for a nice steamy GFE. I think the sun bleached her hair, but she is a natural brunette, as her closely trimmed pussy hair is dark, like Hispanics. She also has fat lips similar to Angelina Jolie. Her titties are small firm B's with small hard nipples; actually the kind I like. And her giner has fat outer lips with small inner lips, but it is oh so yummy and fun to lick. Her clit is very responsive to stimulation.

She nutted three times, twice while 69 and once DATY & FIV. So, I got lots and lots of DFK, BBBJ, BLS, 69, FIV, some FIB, DATY, and CFS CG, K9 and mish finish. The girl is a bit of a nympho and loves oral sex, but otherwise quiet. She actually cums with ease with proper oral stimulation. She said she doesn't cum during sex, but she seemed to get close during CG. Either that or she is a good actress. A second date with a patient little numph is always better than the first.

Kelsey aims to please and several times asked what I would like to do. And as you can see we did a lot. She still has the same digits as before. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Rimshot
10-18-15, 10:37
Passing thru town and hopped on down to the loop in the middle of the afternoon. There's been many times I've had to leave empty handed but not this time. Spotted Brandi on Broadway and quickly picked her up. I've seen her several times now and was I glad I ran into her today. I had no time for a notel so ended up doing the entire deed in the back of my car.

She was very fresh, apparently just got out of the shower when I picked her up and I had could have DATY'd the entire time. Her moaning and groaning only made it all that much better. FIV and continued munching until she came!

Followed up with some great BBBJ and mished until I blasted my load! She's definitely a sweetheart. 4 kids but still had a great bod. She has new digits which I think I promptly lost the next day while cleaning my car.

I will say the past several times I've been back here, the street action has been more favorable than BP gals.

Keep it up T-Town! Be safe.

Rimshot
10-19-15, 12:08
Meant to post this along with the report.

Some good eats!

BigFriknNutz
10-21-15, 21:38
Hit the glass city stroll for the first time while passing thru. Went out Tues night 930 ish east side, Broadway stroll. Wish I woulda grabbed one of the first gal I saw on Starr just off E. Be. Dirty blonde, mid 20's, about 5'7 with athletic bod in some daisy dukes. She was gone quick. Left the trail for awhile, came back after 11 pm -- saw a few out -- seems most action is on E. Be between Navarre & Starr. Didn't see anything to my liking. Did try to pick up a decent looking brunette -- not fat but kinda sloppy and looked out of it -- kinda waited in the alley a few times but never got her to come my way. Oh well.

Wed AM around 1030 AM head out and find a cute dirty blonde Jenny, off the main drag somewhat looked like she just left one of the local markets. Anyways, could've been a civi a first thought but got the look and waited in alley for her to come my way. About 5'7 130, guessing 30 yrs old, healthy, clean and cute. Has me go to secluded area away from the trail and I must say she delivered with a decent BBBJ and allowed a little kitty finger- bangin the whole time. Wanted to get balls deep but the BJ felt good so I let her finish me off. Got digits, planning on the full experience when I come back thru town Friday.

BigFriknNutz
10-29-15, 22:07
Finding the Glass City to be a nice sleeper spot. First night in town, arrive and it's raining nothing out, hit Jenny up from previous report. Go to her discreet spot again and decide to try the full package. Wasn't bad nor was it spectacular. BBBJ to start, then she wanted to take a ride on the white pony so I obliged. Got me to pop in a decent time. Probably wouldn't repeat but in a pinch. 2nd night out, pick up a sexy little thing by the name of Kelsey on Nevada a few blocks west of E. Be. I'm going to save my report for another time because it's somewhat incomplete but based on other reviews and conversation. I think she's going to be a regular for me when I visit Ttown. Hinted that she works off her phone (BP) and only walks when slow.

BigFriknNutz
10-31-15, 12:31
Kelsey. Can't imagine there are many better in the glass city. Young, cute, sexy and a tight fit little body on that girl. Only had time for a car date Fri night -- pretty nice DT BBBJSW and ass / kitty play after she pulled down some sexy skin tight spandex like pants. Def opting for the full Kelsey experience next time a come to town. If she keeps the digits active, I can definitely see a lot of charitable donations just in time for year end. LOL.

Spartan99
11-02-15, 15:24
Spotted Amanda, WSW 5-7" about 120, be cup, pretty hard face, dirty blonde hair. Saw her walking on Greenwood East of E. Broadway at 10:30 am. She looked like she wanted to get in and make a Jackson. Decent. Pretty lame BBBJ with zero CIM per her demands. Would not repeat. Nothing else out at this time. First time in area.

DZander
11-06-15, 21:18
Anybody care to pm. Me a phone number to a good reasonably priced BBBJ SW.

BigSexy183
11-07-15, 08:54
So where can I find this girl Kelsey that I've heard so muchabout and what time should I travel through?

MichMong
11-07-15, 14:36
Kelsey. Can't imagine there are many better in the glass city. Young, cute, sexy and a tight fit little body on that girl. Only had time for a car date Fri night -- pretty nice DT BBBJSW and ass / kitty play after she pulled down some sexy skin tight spandex like pants. Def opting for the full Kelsey experience next time a come to town. If she keeps the digits active, I can definitely see a lot of charitable donations just in time for year end. LOL.I would like to give kelsi a call. Can you hook me up with a number bro.

Member #5668
11-07-15, 15:10
I would highly recommend not giving her number out unless you ask her first and only giving to senior members.

RollingDirty
11-12-15, 17:51
Are any of these strolls 18 wheeler freindly?

I will be passing thru the area Saturday night it appears.

The truck stop action went dead years ago.

Thanks,

R D

Bad Bird
11-12-15, 19:13
Are any of these strolls 18 wheeler freindly?

I will be passing thru the area Saturday night it appears.

The truck stop action went dead years ago.

Thanks,

R DTelegraph between Detroit and into MI off Alexis, but. Not a sure thing. On the flip side you have two strip clubs and a "lingerie modeling" place in small area. Although parking at the lingerie would not be possible with an 18 wheeler. You could pull off Platinum.

RollingDirty
11-13-15, 05:42
Telegraph between Detroit and into MI off Alexis, but. Not a sure thing. On the flip side you have two strip clubs and a "lingerie modeling" place in small area. Although parking at the lingerie would not be possible with an 18 wheeler. You could pull off Platinum.

Thank you for the info.

R D

EastSider2
11-13-15, 12:35
I decided to stroll down e Broadway this morning at about 830. Dreamt I picked jenny, a WSW about 30 dark hair and a surface piercing near her eye. She did bbbjwcim for. 20. Would repeat, didn't get her digits.

GetAtMe01
11-13-15, 14:24
Thank you for the info.

R DYou can always park across the street in the bowling alley for the lingerie model place.

GetAtMe01
11-13-15, 15:24
Thank you for the info.

R DYou can always park across the street in the bowling alley parking lot when visiting the lingerie modeling spot.

Tomautoman
11-15-15, 12:24
Was cutting through this am and saw several on the stroll. 2 white, one tall and dark hair, one shorter with red hair. Saw a thicker BSW that was more my style. Didn't see my uncle around.

Pufin5656
11-16-15, 00:59
I was down their this weekend puffin down e Broadway around 1:40 am and didn't see nothing but LE hiding so I decide to keep going came back 10 minutes later and saw a chunky WSW came back around gone! So I kept going after about 5-10 strolls I saw a nice skinny dark hair and Was about to do the pick when she turned I theme back and bam gone! I was out for about and hour and didn't want to draw attention so called a night. What's a good time to lurk then?!

Pufin out!

HotToledo
11-18-15, 18:35
Was out for a cruise about 5 pm. Saw one nice WSW on ebradway blonde skinny. . Spun around but someone already got her. Nothing else out. Good hunting. Back at it after being out for a while.

WorthlessNut
11-19-15, 17:41
2 pm Today (Thursday). Skinny black hair on white by navarre park. Tried to flag me down, but I had no time to get 411.

BigFriknNutz
11-19-15, 21:38
Wed night out for a couple hours 10 p-12 A approximately. Off / on rain, not much out, should've rolled out but wanted to bust that nut so ended up picking up an older walker (looked 40's) blonde, worn face, unfortunately she had a pink hoodie on for disguise otherwise would've passed. She was on Nevada a few blocks from E. Be. Found a spot, above average BBBJ. Regular donation. Thur AM. Around 1030/1100 found Elaina -- about 5'5 120 brunette, cute but face & teeth though have signs of the life. Had on a pair of sexy skin tight yoga pants. Took me to somewhat discreet spot down by the river. Very nice BBBJ, took awhile and almost went FS but the Big Guy went a little soft during transition and finished BBBJ. Got digits but said phone was broke. Going to try The full experience next time. Pretty cool chick. I think she is out frequently.

WorthlessNut
11-20-15, 21:34
2 pm Today (Thursday). Skinny black hair on white by navarre park. Tried to flag me down, but I had no time to get 411.Sorry, should have said varland between Woodville and Navarre.

BigFriknNutz
11-21-15, 12:47
Saw what looked to be a hot young petite brunette straight black hair maybe 5'2 walking on EB from Navarre towards Nevada. She flashed a smile as I circled and pulled thru the alley to the dollar general hoping she would walk to me. Unfortunately she did not and I lossed her after she passed. Regret not being more aggressive on the pick but LEO was heavy all over the area. After reading forum sounds like she may be same girl referenced before but no date info or name.

PreBird
12-01-15, 18:40
Toledo news reporting again on human sex trafficking. Focusing on E. Broadway. This will no doubt lead to crackdown, and heavier patrolling. Be safe.

BigFriknNutz
12-01-15, 23:32
Guessing this is the same Brandi reported on a few times. Cute brunette, mid 20's or so, about 5'7 and nice smooth body or at least ass. Found her near EB & Nevada. Talked for a few min, sounds like a recent favorite Kelsey moved outside of Toledo to stay away from all the temptations. Was hoping to hook up with K this time around but we keep missing each other and maybe this explains why. Anyways wish I would of went for the full Brandi experience but had another date lined up for later so just went BBBJ and FIV. Very accommodating but just average on the BBBJ for me. Sounds like FS is the way to go with her. Got digits. Sounds like there is a jealous "baby daddy" in the picture. Just FYI.

BigFriknNutz
12-02-15, 19:27
3 dates in about an 18 hr period. Already reported on Brandi from early Tues evening. Had the itch again late Tues night, with temps hovering just above mid 30's between 1130--1 am didn't see much at all maybe 1 but she disappeared quick. Just about ready to call it a night and low & behold spot a older cutie with frizzy dirty blonde on Nevada about midway between EB and 7-11. Had to be 130 am maybe later. Turn off 1st to turn around back her way and boom there she is. Very well spoken and well dressed of course with the sexy SW staple tight yoga pants and boots. Almost TGTBT and was a little apprehensive as was she but after drive off the track we agree neither is LEO and decide to head back to nearby hotel where I'm staying. Says she rarely "walks" and I got lucky to catch her. Gave me a name of Shauna (or something close), about mid 30's, 5'5, petite body just not quite as nice naked but not bad. Well above average BBBJ. Seems like that very horny gal at her sexual peak. Other BB offerings available. Ended up being a pretty quick date for each of us. No digits but apparently lives in general vicinity of pick up.

RedRoger
12-03-15, 00:29
Had a dream w / Billie Jean redhead, spinner, mid 20's. Had a dream around 5 am near EB and Starr. 30 BBBJCIM. Not great but she's one of the cuter one's out there.

Member #6029
12-04-15, 13:39
Guessing this is the same Brandi reported on a few times. Cute brunette, mid 20's or so, about 5'7 and nice smooth body or at least ass. Found her near EB & Nevada. Talked for a few min, sounds like a recent favorite Kelsey moved outside of Toledo to stay away from all the temptations. Was hoping to hook up with K this time around but we keep missing each other and maybe this explains why. Anyways wish I would of went for the full Brandi experience but had another date lined up for later so just went BBBJ and FIV. Very accommodating but just average on the BBBJ for me. Sounds like FS is the way to go with her. Got digits. Sounds like there is a jealous "baby daddy" in the picture. Just FYI.Kelsey texted me last night and said she was in a car accident.

RealRandy69
12-04-15, 17:12
I was in the EB and Starr area around 5 am this morning on the way to work I had some time to kill and found a great bbjcim for. 20 glad I left early for work this morning. She said that is a good time to find her out there. She did not give a name I did not ask.

BigFriknNutz
12-04-15, 18:53
Had a dream w / Billie Jean redhead, spinner, mid 20's. Had a dream around 5 am near EB and Starr. 30 BBBJCIM. Not great but she's one of the cuter one's out there.From my post below, picked her up on Nevada a few blocks up from 7-11. Wouldn't say she is one of the cuter ones but her BBBJ was solid in my book and she does have a nice little body on her at least from waist down.

BigFriknNutz
12-17-15, 00:48
Hit Brandi up and she had working digits surprisingly. Picked her up and took her back to the hotel not far from prime shopping area in E. Tol. Had gotten a decent BBBJ about 3 wks prior but decided to go all in this time. As described in other posts, the girl does enjoy her duties, is open to most activities and BB is available as previously reports have suggested. Cute brunette, personable but maybe a little to much on the skinny side for me but she is a fairly toned skinny so not bad. She did receive a nice holiday donation but it was less than what she initially requested after I told her I was going to pass. Also, made it sound as there may be a limited time frame for her and after I told her I would pass again, she told me she was joking and time was not an issue.

Rimshot
12-24-15, 12:50
A week old. Picked up Samantha on the East side late morning. This was the 2nd time around. She's mid 20's maybe, slim not too thin and has a nice face. The first time several months back, opted for BBBJ and CIM only and I told myself I need to go full out the next time. Well this time I did just that however the results were quite different. BBBJ to start was quick then on to doggie, however, clearly, she's either seen some previous action or just not taken a bath yet because the smell was a tad unbearable. So much so, I couldn't finish the deed. I think the next time, I'll just stick with BBBJ / CIM. She doesn't have digits so it's a chance encounter thing. YMMV as always.

Stay safe.

EastSider2
12-28-15, 15:37
Dreamt about rose, early 40's, blonde, on Christmas eve about 830 am on e broadway and delence. She did BBBJ for. 20, would not let me cim. There's plenty of SW's that won't bat an eye about cim so I would not repeat.

DizKnutz
01-06-16, 00:49
Three weeks ago while driving thru Toledo from a land far away I had a dream of Dakota from BP. A bit far from the main track, but worth the extra miles toward the airport. She was apologetic over taking too long in the shower but offered a drink and pretty superb BBBJ, which hit the spot. She topped it off with a great attitude. I definitely recommend her to the brethren.

BigFriknNutz
01-06-16, 12:15
Got in touch with Kelsie as I was passing thru town. Apparently a white knight was involved for a minute or two but started gettin a little too crazy obsessive with her. I can see how that can happen cause the girl is sexy, always smells great, very clean, very smooth skin and at least with me cordial, personable and reliable. I don't know if she is out walking much but more working her phone which is always active. I will say don't expect normal SW rates from her as she knows her worth having worked BP as well. IMO she's worth it but as we all know depending on circumstances, familiarity etc donations can vary.

OneUglyDude
01-22-16, 19:55
As it says wondering if the leos are out or pretty peaceful tonight?

OneUglyDude
01-23-16, 01:43
WSW named Lena mid 30's very pleasant no rush. Picked her up on EB near nevada BBBJ ro start, FS to. Fish had a very pleasant date. Will definitely look her up again when through Toledo.

BigSexy183
01-24-16, 16:43
Where do I find this girl or how do I hey a hold of her? Heard so much about her. Would like to meet her.

Mw Jrp
01-24-16, 19:28
Where do I find this girl or how do I hey a hold of her? Heard so much about her. Would like to meet her.You have 7 posts in 12 months and 6 are questions. You must know by now to RTFF and provide some valuable intel, before any is shared with you, especially a nice little gem like Kelsey. You have also asked for info on her twice. You see, we can read your historical posts to see if you are like us, or just fishing for info, like LE, or God knows whom. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

BigFriknNutz
01-24-16, 19:55
You have 7 posts in 12 months and 6 are questions. You must know by now to RTFF and provide some valuable intel, before any is shared with you, especially a nice little gem like Kelsey. You have also asked for info on her twice. You see, we can read your historical posts to see if you are like us, or just fishing for info, like LE, or God knows whom. Be safe and good hunting. MW.Especially with very little reporting in the Toledo SW thread compared to the action out there. Go pick up a few girls and report back.

BJlvr419
01-28-16, 00:56
Not really asking for any details, just curious if anyone else has seen girls who appear to be SW in the west? I've noticed a few in the general vicinity of the ww theater, but there are always a lot of leos around so I haven't stopped. Just wondered if anyone else had noticed.

Pat122
01-28-16, 01:46
LEO messing every up. Sex is legal, selling is also legal. I do not understand why selling sex is illegal? They are fighting something they will never win, so why not regulate it? Some women really do this to survive because they can't find jobs. Just mad at LEO. They should focus on stopping gun violence, rapes, drugs etc....

Bad Bird
01-28-16, 15:04
LEO messing every up. Sex is legal, selling is also legal. I do not understand why selling sex is illegal? They are fighting something they will never win, so why not regulate it? Some women really do this to survive because they can't find jobs. Just mad at LEO. They should focus on stopping gun violence, rapes, drugs etc....Do not blame those who do their jobs. It is not LE fault. They are simply following the rules. Want to make change rant against the people who MAKE the laws.

And if you think they could regulate it you are sadly mistaken. They cannot regulate other industries with 100% effectiveness, why would this be any different? The only difference is they would see some tax $ from it. The main reason for the current laws is to prevent people from being forced into this situation. Be it by a pimp or by circumstance. Face it, those doing this to support a drug habit is not all that different than those doing it because someone threatens to beat them up. They are both warped situations that should be stopped in my opinion. With that said those who enjoy doing it, are not relying on the cash to pay for a drug habit but maybe to work through school, support a family, ect. Well, that is a different situation in my view.

Timberwolf
01-28-16, 16:31
LEO messing every up. Sex is legal, selling is also legal. I do not understand why selling sex is illegal? They are fighting something they will never win, so why not regulate it? Some women really do this to survive because they can't find jobs. Just mad at LEO. They should focus on stopping gun violence, rapes, drugs etc....Realize that 95% of Toledo's working girls would never cut it in a legal regulated environment. They would have to stay disease and hard drug free, show up for work etc. The same things that prevent them from holding legal jobs.

Timberwolf
01-28-16, 16:46
Do not blame those who do their jobs. It is not LE fault. They are simply following the rules. Want to make change rant against the people who MAKE the laws.

And if you think they could regulate it you are sadly mistaken. They cannot regulate other industries with 100% effectiveness, why would this be any different? The only difference is they would see some tax $ from it. The main reason for the current laws is to prevent people from being forced into this situation. Be it by a pimp or by circumstance. Face it, those doing this to support a drug habit is not all that different than those doing it because someone threatens to beat them up. They are both warped situations that should be stopped in my opinion. With that said those who enjoy doing it, are not relying on the cash to pay for a drug habit but maybe to work through school, support a family, ect. Well, that is a different situation in my view.Agree that 100% regulation is a fantasy.

Junkies supporting a habit made that choice the first time they put a needle in their arm. All the heroin epidemic and first responders carrying Narcan chatter in the local media recently sickens me. I'm responsible for my choices and everyone else should be too. Dumb asses willing to inject shit and they don't even know what it is. OD'd or poisoned with the dealer's choice of cut, the result is probably the same. I did plenty of street drugs back in the day, but that was before meth and never touched anything with a needle. I'd love to do coke again, but won't because there is no way I can tell what I'm about to snort is all coke, just coke, and nothing but coke.

Muppet
01-28-16, 20:04
Agree that 100% regulation is a fantasy.

Junkies supporting a habit made that choice the first time they put a needle in their arm. All the heroin epidemic and first responders carrying Narcan chatter in the local media recently sickens me. I'm responsible for my choices and everyone else should be too. Dumb asses willing to inject shit and they don't even know what it is. OD'd or poisoned with the dealer's choice of cut, the result is probably the same. I did plenty of street drugs back in the day, but that was before meth and never touched anything with a needle. I'd love to do coke again, but won't because there is no way I can tell what I'm about to snort is all coke, just coke, and nothing but coke.What is the national product of Afghanistan? A country full of people that HATE Americans, A country full of people that HATE Christians, A country full of people who have vowed and are religiously motivated to KILL Christians and Americans. So you want to take something these people have made, knowing that they made it specifically for the use of people they hate and want to KILL. You want to take that product and a dirty needle to inject it directly into your veins? IMHO medics do not need to carry Narcan, they need to say thank you for cleaning your end of the gene pool.

Mw Jrp
01-28-16, 23:24
I have dated her before; see #1697 from 8-6-15. Since we "know" each other, she was more relaxed with me and I got much the same as I did first time. Sam says she will not do some things with most guys, since too many guys are rough and dom-like.

But, I got a relaxed and erotic GFE. All her lips are kissable and suckable. LOL. That giner is heavenly, yummy, and no-kids tight.

The crescendo was memorable. As I held her close, CFS mish, and pounded her as best I could, she wrapped her arms around me, held on with her legs first in the air and then wrapped around my back, and met my thrusts like a teenage GF of decades ago. Yes, a very sweet girl, IMO.

She has darling little B titties, teenage firm, and that sweet coochie, also very petite, yet shapely, IMO. Sam has digits for active USASG seniors, who are respectful to younger girls. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

BJlvr419
01-30-16, 08:04
Sad to see the general attitude here toward addiction. I hope none of you ever have to go through that ordeal, or god forbid, you might see how little choice is involved. None of you seem to see the similarity between a junkie, and some idiot monger who does dumb shit despite knowing better, because the "little head" was doing the thinking. It's all addiction, but go ahead and pat yourself on the back because your addiction doesn't involve a needle.