PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Jndt1
08-28-12, 21:40
This new red light area you been seeing new girls all I can guess is its prob a LE undercover decoys as bait mabey trying a new area like on John TV I would be very careful stopping in that area next thing you know the Tv cameras lights and your on 20/20 never know.I have seen them get picked up. I live real close and work a couple blocks from there. I know without a doubt it is no sting op.

CravinMorehead
08-29-12, 16:18
I have seen them get picked up. I live real close and work a couple blocks from there. I know without a doubt it is no sting op.Yes your seeing them get picked up till they get out of sight then that's when the sweep comes in they woulden do the bust right in the hit zone that's normally how it works then they do it again till the vans full believe me iv been busted in these Stings in the past in the Monroe st area.

Bad Bird
08-29-12, 20:55
Yes your seeing them get picked up till they get out of sight then that's when the sweep comes in they woulden do the bust right in the hit zone that's normally how it works then they do it again till the vans full believe me iv been busted in these Stings in the past in the Monroe st area.Not saying it would not happen, but usually T-Town LE will not get into the car.

Red51
08-30-12, 01:26
Decided to go out tonight and look, something I haven't done in a while. Started on the East side and didn't see anything, came over the bridge and started up Lagrange. At Greenbelt there was a younger black woman with a backpack, continuing on there was a very attractive brunette with a sorority bag walking up Lagrange at Bancroft. Either she was a civilian, a newbie or else I was giving off crazy person vibes as I could not get her to come over. At one point she stopped walking up Lagrange and started walking back down which I thought for sure meant she was game but she never even tried to come over to me on numerous occasions.

It then started looking like an Uncle family reunion so I left and went home.

MrHungWell
09-01-12, 07:48
I have seen them get picked up. I live real close and work a couple blocks from there. I know without a doubt it is no sting op.If you know "without a doubt" they are legit SW's, then why be nervous? Especially if with all the luck you have finding "sluts" on dating sites.

CravinMorehead
09-01-12, 09:24
Was driving down Broadway almost to Starr Thursday about 6pm seen Kelsey walking right past the Buffalo bar wearing big dark sunglasses look like she cut her hair very rough and strung out looking must trying to be in disguise and just got out of jail. I floored my gas pedal didn't want her to see me and have her thrown another pop bottle at my car again like last time LOL just thought I'd let her fanbase know she's back out.

Pat122
09-01-12, 11:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

CravinMorehead
09-02-12, 10:19
Been avoiding the scene lately for many reasons, but took a look around yesterday and today. Yesterday, attractive, tall & leggy SW on Oak-first time I've seen that-disappeared before I could head back around. Other options on Bway / Nevada, including the fairly attractive woman with a larger mouth and black hair pulled back and usually smoking. Who is that? Finally ran into Katie and decided that avoiding the scene is not my style.Was this the Katie 23yr blonde that wears the smart glasses sometimes she's one of the better ones out ther drug free does it all very nice hott little bod iv had her many times very clean and lets you do that and more one of my tabs.

Duckydo
09-06-12, 15:30
Well I got my FS date with Kelsey (thank god) the other day. Wow, what can I say; this girl has it all, looks, skills, great attitude, good sense of humor, and the throwing accuracy of Eli Manning LOL (just kidding CravinMorehead) I picked her up and we where off to the notel, I jumped in the shower for a few minutes; and when I came out she is laying on the bed (naked) looking smoking hot, started of with some light caressing (her body is firm, got to love the tan lines) then onto some great BBBJ, DT, BLS, FIV, after 2 or 3 minutes of that; I just could not take it (I needed to fuck) started off with some CG (the girl has some amazing skills and the tightest pussy) She asked me to hit it from the back, and so I did. This girl can take a dicking (loves to get fucked hard) I had such a good time with her; I will be seeing her again real soon. If you get a chance to see her; do it. Treat her nice and don't be cheap.

Kelsey is officially John Wise approved, she also gets full "Gem" status. Gem number 27.Lmao. You party down in the Glass City too? Glad you had a good time.

CravinMorehead
09-06-12, 17:44
I think you might be mistaking, I met up with Kelsey the other day and she look GREAT! Her hair is still long and blonde, body was rocking, and the her face was cute as could be.Its very obvious you must have a different Kelsey or you need new glasses LOL this Kelsey just got out of jail has a scared and pitted face looks very strung out like she's been tweeking no sleep for days dirty clothes hair and desperately needs a bath I would stay far away from this one for sure.

Red51
09-06-12, 19:51
Decided to go looking this afternoon. Started down Lagrange and lo and behold there is a police camera up at the corner of Lagrange and Mettler, it you Google streetview the intersection its the one with the American flag on it. I continued on down and saw another one at the corner of Lagrange and Huron on the southeast corner.

Decided to continue over the bridge; didn't see anyone or any cameras on the east side but I've got to assume one will be up near E Broadway and Starr. Came back over and went down Broadway to South, saw what may have been a SW on South but by the time I swung back around she was gone. Went over to Nebraska for the hell of it and didn't see anything over that way either.

Keep your eyes peeled and be careful.

Bad Bird
09-06-12, 20:18
Decided to go looking this afternoon. Started down Lagrange and lo and behold there is a police camera up at the corner of Lagrange and Mettler, it you Google streetview the intersection its the one with the American flag on it. I continued on down and saw another one at the corner of Lagrange and Huron on the southeast corner.

Decided to continue over the bridge; didn't see anyone or any cameras on the east side but I've got to assume one will be up near E Broadway and Starr. Came back over and went down Broadway to South, saw what may have been a SW on South but by the time I swung back around she was gone. Went over to Nebraska for the hell of it and didn't see anything over that way either.

Keep your eyes peeled and be careful.I read an article on one of the local news sites a day or two ago about them. They are up in some places, but none are on yet. However, I would not be wise to chance it.

CravinMorehead
09-06-12, 23:43
I had that and the there was a smell that was fucked up she needs to get to a doctor. Maybe too many of us are hitting that shit I won't be repeating.Sounds like she needs to see a doctor for everybodys info.

CravinMorehead
09-07-12, 00:15
Was looking last Thurs drove down Starr and right in front of the Bowling alley was a very hott sandy blonde lind hair about 5'7 120lbs very nicely dressed orange tank top brown shorts designer purse. A 8. 5 for a SW never seen this one I thought I said no way I drove past her turned around parked up the next crossroad she came up and I offered. A ride she got in asked if I was a cop so I did the check ok she sed she was new at this and just moved close by living with her aunt just got. Divorced so told me we can go to her favorite park and do I want a BJ or everything I op. For all she was so sweet I had to have this so we got a room she stripped down started in on a BBBJ. And OMG she stroked and moaned had my balls deep like a pro next I returned the favor started fingering. Two in out she must have cummed. 6 times and OMG she squirted all over the sheets my first time for one of them then I pounded that pussy. Hard she just could not get enough I thought a nympho she was and very good at it best SW iv ever had all for 5. I asked for her num. She had a cell but said. Was shut off so she took mine said hers would be turned on Sept 1 but never heard from her if anybody gets lucky on this one please pm me her new number I don't think she's a regular SW mabey I just got lucky I dropped her off a road off of Starr said she usually don't stay out past dark.

DoctorPhil
09-07-12, 16:59
Hello All.

I'll be in your fine city with a day to kill Saturday the 8th. While wife attends an all day thing. Being from Columbus & not knowing anything can anyone give me some ideas on some time killing activities. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CravinMorehead
09-07-12, 21:37
I hooked up with her and I'm not going to repeat. I could not believe the stench that was coming from her this girl needs to see a doctor. Maybe just too many of us hittin that shit in a day but damn I felt sick.This is Teds. Report on her for everybodys info and safety.

Ddfftt
09-08-12, 21:55
Thanks for putting all of Kelsey's info together. I've tried finding her for three days. Does anyone want to PM me a number?

CravinMorehead
09-08-12, 22:11
Hello All.

I'll be in your fine city with a day to kill Saturday the 8th. While wife attends an all day thing. Being from Columbus & not knowing anything can anyone give me some ideas on some time killing activities. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Sounds to me like everyone in town is hitting this girl but only if you can get past the Stenchy smell that will make you sick to your guts if you don't pule them out I don't know why the high ratings iv had her three times and it just kept getting worse to tweeking geeking needing a bath and etc ill have no respect at all for a SW that gets far into that I think the reviews are so sugarcoated and been ther had it don't want it much better and cleaner to be had.

Red51
09-08-12, 23:58
Saw two more cameras on Bancroft today, one on Bancroft at Kent and another on Ashland just north of Bancroft tonight; this one is really high up so it can probably see all the way to the apartment building. Noticed that the one on Ashland and the one at Lagrange & Mettler had little flashing blue lights on them so I'm guessing they are active; the one at Bancroft & Kent did not have this light.

Jndt1
09-10-12, 21:30
I want kelseys nember. Someone pm me please.

CravinMorehead
09-10-12, 22:56
I want kelseys nember. Someone pm me please.Are you sure about this one you better check the stench smell reviews on this one and take a can of Lisol with you LOL.

Joe Val
09-11-12, 19:33
Looking for a hot little latin girl I seen last time I was in town goes by the name hot tamale pic her up right around were the old platuim was she said she was 21 I think older but yet still looked really hot about 5 5 140 150 blk hair and eye nice over sized handful titties big round but really like bac door play shaved little cat and best BBBJ she made me get a room but I hd lots of fun and had her number it has been since diconnted.

CravinMorehead
09-15-12, 00:37
Has anybody seen a newbie out on Starr lately named Ashley 27yrs old about 5'7 125 very sweet I picked her up couple weeks ago her ph got turned off this ones a real deal nympho squirter I have a Scarlett dancer num for trade for a connect number for her.

CravinMorehead
09-19-12, 17:33
So what's going on in the zone haven't seen any good reports I need to hook up with some new fresh ones any info is appreciated.

Mw Jrp
09-22-12, 08:00
Well I hooked up with Kelsey tonight (another great time) it looks like her and her girl Jenny are on the outs; no 3-way for the Wise-One (FUCK!)Before they ever happen. I have had about 25 threesomes, but have been pomised 150 or more, and I was "up" for most of them. I guess a few were impromptu where a date had a friend at her side when I rang her up and offered her friend to join. These days I accept the second girls offer, but schedule her 4 hours later, especially if I have not seen the second gal before. If she pans out on the second go, I offer to schedule the trio next visit when I can "rest" up for the event. By the time this trip arrives the 2 gals have usually gone separate ways.

These gals have 2 problems with 3 ways. First they don't get along with other gals; too much competition and jealousy. Second, they have major time management problems, so even if they both agree to a 3 way tomorrow at 6pm, one is likely to get "side-tracked".

I also have several requirements for 3 ways. Both girls must enjoy, eat, suck, and FIV fuck each other and of course me too. I get 2 nuts and between 1 to 1. 5 hours of stimulation, sucking and fucking. They each get a normal donation, .5 each, nothing more. And I always get 2 nuts. These requirements weed-out the scams, rushers, and robs.

When I find 2 willing ladies, it results in a heavenly fuck and nut fest. I get my 2, the girls always get a couple nuts or more each, and they usually agree to another session next visit,"time" permitting. I have had sisters a couple times, but they resisit the "play" requirement, so I avoid this 3-way, now; and have refined my sessions to orgasmic bliss for all.

Just recently, I had a nut busting, orgasmic 3 way with a UTR 24yo regular, who brought a newbie UTR 23yo friend. The friend was beyond gorgeous, blond, perfect build, with stand up firm C tits, and a bubble butt. I actually nutted in the new gal, way before I planned, while the regular was underneath licking her clit and my balls with her tongue, and working my prostate. WOW!

The newbie was too hot and both gals had no-kids tight giners. I can only pray these 2 are available on my next visit. Of course the regular will not let me have the newbies digits; even though I would never cut the reg loose. But they always worry about being replaced with another gal. I just want to hit the newbie twice in the week, and the regular once. And they know how many of us enjoy fresh meat. BTW, the newbie remarked she especially enjoyed the regulars cunnilingus and nutted vocally while I DFK her and sucked and fondled her tits and ass. I know she didn't fake that one.

So, the quest for the perfect 3-ways continues. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
09-22-12, 16:44
Please tell me these two are in Flint, I can't drive more then an hour from Detroit.Was not in Toledo, or even Flint. So, there are no local referrals for any Glass City mongers. I was merely sharing that JW's experience with 3-ways not happening, as promised, is the norm. FYI, MW

Archangel7
09-22-12, 17:12
Iv known Jessica quite a while now used to be pretty hott anybody got her new digit to pass to me she keeps changing her ph no. I can say one thing she gives one helluva BBBJ has tops skills incredable haven't seen her since last summer.Dear Mr. Morehead,

I do not live in your area, but while looking for Jessica's a while back, I saw some of her gorgeous photos.

I know she is on vacation, may return early Oct if she is lucky. I have done some research, she is apparently.

Been arrested many times in the last few years, and a post in your forum, suggest she was busy with a baby.

Late last year. A post about a very white girl, very pregnant, with very big lips, sounds like her.

I have never met her, I live in central ohio, but I might want to see "JAY", please feel free to send a number or.

A reasonable way to find her. It might be worth the trip to see if her eyes are blue or brown. In person.

I hope she retires and settles down, more or less, and finds someone who can help her create little angels,

They would be a Treasure.

Ohio Racer
09-22-12, 18:16
Well I hooked up with Kelsey tonight (another great time) it looks like her and her girl Jenny are on the outs; no 3-way for the Wise-One (FUCK!)The Jenny you have a link to will do a 3 way if you bring another girl.

Ddfftt
09-24-12, 18:23
Please tell me one of you got her. I was coming back around to make the grab and I saw a car turn. I just missed her. Please toss some info up here about her.

GypsyMickey
09-24-12, 18:27
Please tell me one of you got her. I was coming back around to make the grab and I saw a car turn. I just missed her. Please toss some info up here about her.She was walking yesterday around 1:30, I tried to scoop her up, but she just kept on walking.

CravinMorehead
09-24-12, 19:09
Please tell me one of you got her. I was coming back around to make the grab and I saw a car turn. I just missed her. Please toss some info up here about her.Did she look about 27 straight past shoulder length hair have a mini skirt on mabey a new girl I picked upone sounds like that discrpt about 2 weeks ago on Starr had a great time with her a true nympho squirter and wow could she squirt. If that's her she gave me a number but never got that num turned on I'd love to have a second crack at her and Ashley was her name what she said.

CravinMorehead
09-24-12, 19:14
Dear Mr. Morehead,

I do not live in your area, but while looking for Jessica's a while back, I saw some of her gorgeous photos.

I know she is on vacation, may return early Oct if she is lucky. I have done some research, she is apparently.

Been arrested many times in the last few years, and a post in your forum, suggest she was busy with a baby.

Late last year. A post about a very white girl, very pregnant, with very big lips, sounds like her.

I have never met her, I live in central ohio, but I might want to see "JAY", please feel free to send a number or.

A reasonable way to find her. It might be worth the trip to see if her eyes are blue or brown. In person.

I hope she retires and settles down, more or less, and finds someone who can help her create little angels,

They would be a Treasure.Thank you for the info that girl gives one mean BBBJ iv known her since she and her mom moved here from Akron was 19 at the time she has perfected her skills beyond most SW iv been with damm I'd love to get some one more time thanks again.

CravinMorehead
09-29-12, 11:03
Did she look about 27 straight past shoulder length hair have a mini skirt on mabey a new girl I picked upone sounds like that discrpt about 2 weeks ago on Starr had a great time with her a true nympho squirter and wow could she squirt. If that's her she gave me a number but never got that num turned on I'd love to have a second crack at her and Ashley was her name what she said.Anybody have any luck on this one yet I remember she told me she's trys to finish up her walking before dark Iv just seen reports of her being spotted but nobody has reported a session with her other than my own.

Fundboy
09-29-12, 13:59
LE will NEVER get into your car (in any city) and do not confuse this with opening your door and talking to you. 95% of real SW's will not wast anytime getting in your car and grabbing your cock, but you still need to make them show you their tits. It's not just a LE check, but its an attitude check and a fucked up body check.Just an FYI. Latest sting in Flint had the decoy getting in the john's car. John goes a few blocks and WHAM, busted by uncle. So it does happen. Just make sure to do the LEO check before any discussion of money or service.

Mw Jrp
09-29-12, 16:25
FB, that report in Flint was from StreetCruizer, who has 1 post. I re-read his report and the TGTBT gal may not have been a cop. It is possible UC was watching her as the monger made the scoop and rolled up on them as they took off. I still think JW is correct, a real decoy will not get in a monger's car.

In Toledo the UC's use 2 cars and will follow a monger who picks a known SW, then suround the car after it's parked at a hotel or wherever; and ticket the monger for soliciting. Their reason is you picked up a known SW, obviously for a sex act. If you are innocent, you can fight it in court. Good luck with that.

If by chance she has no record, and your story is close to her's, and you know lfirst and last names; LE will let you both go without tickets. You will be separated, interrogated harshly, intimidated to confess you were going to exchange sex for money, run your plates, check your record for outstanding anythings; and after 30-40 minutes of everything short of water-boarding, you will be let go.

So, be safe and good hunting. MW

Fundboy
09-30-12, 12:11
I believe StreetCruizer. When FPD runs stings, they always set up at that particular corner. I have seen their decoys out there in the past. The decoys are almost always the "too good-looking to be true" type.

Enixrayne
09-30-12, 19:29
I was out cruising today. Eastside was a dead end but Lagrange had a nice selection. There were 2 nice black girls walking near the 7-11. Both were 7-8s. They weren't together but Leo was near so I couldn't do the scoop. Also saw Amy out. She is 5'1 a bit heavy but it's in the right spots. Be careful out there guy Uncle LEO is out in force lately.

Fundboy
09-30-12, 23:15
[QUOTE=John Wise; 1558706]Well let me give you a real softball pitch explanation so you will understand. LE will NEVER let a decoy get in your car; because they lose all their protection or backup. There are many things that could go wrong (1) A high speed chase that ends up badly I. E. Decoy getting hurt (2) A high speed chase where they (LE) loses site of you in the pursuit. (3) You pulling out a gun and blowing the decoys brains out. Remember, decoys are NOT wearing a gun or a bulletproof vest. (4) etc, etc, etc, you have to understand that once she's in YOUR car, she's in YOUR control, LE will NEVER let you have the upper hand.

CravinMorehead
10-01-12, 00:08
OK. So I don't know what I am talking EVEN though I saw it happen with my own eyes. All I can say is FUCK YOU JW.For all of your information I have been involved in a Sting it was on corner of Monroe and Erie a hott Blonde wearing a sexy red short dress standing gave me the look I went back around the block I pulled up next to her asked ifshe needed a ride she jumped in I made the mistake of not doing the check but this was 15yrs ago she asked what I wanted and I told her straight out she said pull in this parking lot its a good spot next thing I see is I'm being surrounded. By a white van and three LE cars I'm being pulled out handcuffed the decoy gets out and gets back to her corner for another victim they put me in the van with 4 other victims watched them tow my car and watched her do it again. Proof. That they do get in your car its happened to me so be carefully what you pick up she may be too hott to be real.

Mw Jrp
10-01-12, 00:13
OK. So I don't know what I am talking EVEN though I saw it happen with my own eyes. All I can say is FUCK YOU JW.At least that's what guys like JW and I do. And I know many other mongers do as well. But to personally attack senior members is not cool. I have often had other guys disagree with my oservations, but I allow them their 2 cents, and go on to the next hot juicy giner to fuck and have her suck me good. FB, even if you are correct, it is inappropriate to slam an honored member of USASG, like JW, who also has a wealth of experience to share.

Member #4199
10-01-12, 01:48
An undercover LE SW doesn't HAVE TO get in your car. Solicitation is the only "crime" on the books where LE does NOT have to "prove" intent. If you're in your car with a SW and doing a "cop check" it's actually rather silly because either one of you could have and would have already been busted. But it takes the edge off and like JW says; you get to quick check the bod and the attitude.

How it works in Detroit:
Usually they have two girls. One white and one black. For some reason the white girl is almost always a blonde. Why two? Because they have each others back, but the rest of the crew isn't far away either. Sometimes those dope thugs in close proximity are LE also. If you stop, roll down your window, motion, or say ANYTHING, you are nailed! I got pulled over once for blowing the horn at a decoy that I knew was a decoy. Didn't matter that I was doing 45 and never hit the brakes. They finally let me go after an hour long shakedown when I told them "your just pissed I blew my horn at your decoy and kept on going". I could tell you 10 other stories about guys that got royally F'd just for making smart arse comments to UC decoys.

They don't give a damn what your "intent" was. They don't have to. You can go argue that with a judge and plead it down. They got what they want: your car! You're on the hook for $900 in impound fees that you will not get out of no matter what. Then you can add bail cost and what ever the judge shoves up your arse. If you cruise the neighborhood around the sting you can usually find the car haulers or tow trucks too. I've seen as many as three haulers lined up and loaded with seized cars.

Like Mw and JW eluded to, there is a huge difference between picking up a UC decoy and having LE see you picking up a known SW. Back before USAGuide and the Monger brotherhood, guys like Mw, JW, Myself, and a lot of others would have to do a lot of cruising and choosing to observe and learn things. It was not without it's pitfalls. You learned fast. You'd do yourself wise to make friends with these guys and learn from their knowledge. Or you can go at it alone but these guys are trying to save you some grief.

Hardon56
10-02-12, 12:24
An undercover LE SW doesn't HAVE TO get in your car. Solicitation is the only "crime" on the books where LE does NOT have to "prove" intent. If you're in your car with a SW and doing a "cop check" it's actually rather silly because either one of you could have and would have already been busted. But it takes the edge off and like JW says; you get to quick check the bod and the attitude.

How it works in Detroit:

Usually they have two girls. One white and one black. For some reason the white girl is almost always a blonde. Why two? Because they have each others back, but the rest of the crew isn't far away either. Sometimes those dope thugs in close proximity are LE also. If you stop, roll down your window, motion, or say ANYTHING, you are nailed! I got pulled over once for blowing the horn at a decoy that I knew was a decoy. Didn't matter that I was doing 45 and never hit the brakes. They finally let me go after an hour long shakedown when I told them "your just pissed I blew my horn at your decoy and kept on going". I could tell you 10 other stories about guys that got royally F'd just for making smart arse comments to UC decoys.

They don't give a damn what your "intent" was. They don't have to. You can go argue that with a judge and plead it down. They got what they want: your car! You're on the hook for $900 in impound fees that you will not get out of no matter what. Then you can add bail cost and what ever the judge shoves up your arse. If you cruise the neighborhood around the sting you can usually find the car haulers or tow trucks too. I've seen as many as three haulers lined up and loaded with seized cars.

Like Mw and JW eluded to, there is a huge difference between picking up a UC decoy and having LE see you picking up a known SW. Back before USAGuide and the Monger brotherhood, guys like Mw, JW, Myself, and a lot of others would have to do a lot of cruising and choosing to observe and learn things. It was not without it's pitfalls. You learned fast. You'd do yourself wise to make friends with these guys and learn from their knowledge. Or you can go at it alone but these guys are trying to save you some grief.Good advice. I agree 100. I have been involved in the "hobby" for quite a few years also. Never too old to listed and learn. A couple more suggestions. As you cruise the neighborhood also look for one or more guys sitting in a car a block or so from the SW. Also if you have the money buy a small handheld scanner that covers police freqs. Most larger cities use trunked radios so make sure to get the right scanner. Make sure to turn it off if you pick her up. If for some reason LEO is not using radios and you get busted and they find the radio tell them it is to listen to NASCAR when you go to the races. Cruise past the SW and leave the area for a few minutes and listen to the scanner! All LEO frequencys are required by law (FCC) to be registered so it is easy to locate the proper numbers to listen to. Also consider a hidden bug detector. It is about the size of a pack of smokes and fits great in a shirt pocket. Call the SW over and ask for directions first as if lost. If she is wired you will be warned my a squeal from your detector. Winradio sells them. Next suggestion. Drive past the SW. Pull around the block again but stop short before she sees you and you can observe her. See what happens to a John if he picks her up. Is she back in 5 minutes or less= trouble. I might be too cautious for some, but it works for me.

CravinMorehead
10-02-12, 17:32
CravinMorehead,

We all know you're out to get me just because you're jealous of the special relationship I have with Kelsey (just kidding) I'm not calling you a liar; I just find it hard to believe (about the UC getting in the car) so we can just agree to disagree. I can't say what LE may or may have not done "15 years ago". Hell; 15 years ago it was damn near legal to pick up a SW in Detroit (LE always looked the other way) But IMHO in present time; LE will not get in your car. The potential for something to go wrong like a hostage situation is a risk LE is not willing to take.

Give me a few more days, I'm taking somewhat of a poll. I will let you guys know how it pans out.Mr. Wise why do you find it hard to believe that I was busted with a decoy in my car I must question if you are a police detective worried that they are being called out by one that has experienced being involved in a sting I could go on and on about this but we can let your poll decide iv been in this hobby since the late 70's got hundreds of stories before this site ever existed or the Internet was on iv had my share of getting busted hustled scamed ripped off set up but its all good in the end.

CravinMorehead
10-02-12, 22:30
It seems to me that us street mongers must keep up with the new technology LOL and you have to have a Ph. The in electronic survalance and 007 bug detector Radios (give me a big 10-4 good buddy) LOL Give us a break dude no thanks ill just go home and have a date with Rosie palm and her 5 sisters lmao LOL.

Hardon56
10-03-12, 17:43
How do you think the handheld scanners get to the NASCAR track? Do the fans send them ahead by UPS then pick them up on race day? Like I said, tell LEO it is for NASCAR and keep it out of sight. Also slick; the SW will be wired so her backup knows when to move in not nessaraily to record you. It is for her protection. Also driving past once is no big deal to keep out of jail. Just trying to be helpful so back off.

Mw Jrp
10-03-12, 22:56
Hardon56,

With all that back and forth driving around you're doing (wasting time) I would have her picked up and at the notel by then.I'm with JW, get them to the room and 40-60 minutes later I get my nut; and they may bust a few too. The more the merrier, IMHO. Let them lick, suck, lap, and drool, then hump, ram, plow, and fuck to a ball busting nut. Seems like a lot talk about off-subject, subjects. Me, I prefer "dating". Oh, and of course the 15 minute drive to the room is for "warming-up". I'm sure JW knows what I mean. MW

Member #4199
10-04-12, 02:37
LE, me? Now I have heard it all LOL. I bet I know a hand full (or two) of members that will tell you different.Well it all makes sense to me now. How else would you have the digits for every legit piece of P2P pussy in Detroit?

Duckydo
10-04-12, 03:17
LE, me? Now I have heard it all LOL. I bet I know a hand full (or two) of members that will tell you different.JW LE? Somebody don't know you at all do they? Geez. Look at the Detroit section and find out. It's like you give away your wisdom for free and it gets spat back on your face. Man oh man.

Mw Jrp
10-04-12, 08:04
I had her jack-me all the way to the room LOL.

I try to spend that 15 minute drive to the room or spot just talking, trying to make them feel comfortable and safe.Of course you do, just like me. We are like twins. I have been accused of being LE too. Truth is, like you, I spend much of my free time finding hot, juicy, kinky, yummy, affordable, giners to boink, and share the wealth. Like you I have more pussy to date than time in the week.

The rookies need to do what we do and then they will know. Keep up the good job, JW.

Drakula
10-04-12, 09:31
Develop a working responsibility that offers the opportunity to be in many communities no matter the job description and meet many accomodating ladies of all walks, hmmmmmm. Those mongers tied to one town are tied down, those not are not. In support of J, that comment is ridiculous, leo at higher levels depends on local personel., and Not paying agents to go from town to town looking for trim and numbers. However. A brief stop through the glass city revealed three experiences in the last 30 hours.

First a close friend ran into an early morning BBBJ w vomiting raman noodles by the provider who also happened to be inebriated off lagrange. A topless massage at my temporary travel residence on the north side with no extras and at long last a pluck of Brittany who has advertised here from e broadway who provided a very very nice bbbjcimws for and Jackson and a friendly tip. Lots of bad looking ones. Lots of numbers. Some leo. No one riding around on federal money looking for ladies on telegraph, lagrange or broadway. Lmao. Keep it it MW JRP. Fwiw. Drak

CravinMorehead
10-07-12, 11:25
Ruth was a great wsp about 2 yrs ago had a house north Toledo I had a lot of action with this one she had a older sugardaddy from Mich that would pay her bills she would get clients off Starr and Broadway then use her home but I guess her daddy didn't approve of her hobby and left her I still have her num was disc. So has anybody have any info I'd sure like to have a few more rounds with this one any info is appreciated.

CravinMorehead
10-07-12, 23:08
Jessica a lost gem I used to bang the good girl out of this one hundreds of times in the early ninetys but haven't seen her in about 6yrs.

Has anybody ever seen her? She used to roam Oak and Fasset area Star and Broadway. I still keek my eye open for her. Any info is appreciated.

Best I Can
10-10-12, 17:48
Anybody have any luck on this one yet I remember she told me she's trys to finish up her walking before dark Iv just seen reports of her being spotted but nobody has reported a session with her other than my own.I did meet up with her towards the end of September. However, she gave me a bad number and I have been looking for her ever since. Finally, today we met. It wasn't as fun as the first time but if I see her again I will repeat!

ToledoExotic
10-14-12, 22:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Best I Can
10-16-12, 14:46
She was walking yesterday around 1:30, I tried to scoop her up, but she just kept on walking.Yes! She was fine! Small and firm and sweet as can be. She said she was 27 and looked that at the most (but then again they all you young when your in your 40's LOL! We wound heading up Woodville and actually stopped in at an adult shop. Did all in a booth. She said her name was Ashleigh and put her name and number in my phone. I have always had a facination for the hobby and just recently discovered your website. I have been with a few girls over the last several months and have numbers for some too. I have had a couple of repeat performances and with Ashleigh being my fav.

Philthy Rich
10-16-12, 18:38
To all my fellow mongers,

I ve been reading alot fo posts lately, especially about Ashley, Lexi and Kelsey. I know a lot of you are trying to get ahold of them but lack their numbers or do not know where they can be found. I also read John Wise posts. He definitely seems to think that he owns the girls. LOL. Its his right to not give up the numbers of these girls but I am more than willing to give out those numbers. Why? Because these girls themselves don't want mongers holding out their numbers. They want business and need their phones to ring. So John Wise, you re definitely not doing these girls a favor. If you want to have exclusive rights to these girls, then marry them and take them home with you. So for those of you who want Kelsey's number, Lexi's number or Ashley's number, PM me. I have seen Kelsey many a times. She was my regular for quite some time and even know where she lives. Lexi aslo used to be a regular of mine, . And Britanny and Ashley is my latest date that I met a few days ago. JW says you shoudl pay these girls 60. I tell you right now, you shouldn't be donating more than 40 for these girls. Neither be tipping the, if you want to tip them thats on you. These girls will partake and do anything you wish for 40. They have with me. JW is getting screwed donating 60. But thats on him. Just last week these girls asked me for 40. So I don't know why JW saying you got to donate 60 minimum. What an old fart!

Picked up Britanny a few days ago. Saw her walking down Nevada. The girl was looking good and she told me she was friends with Ashley. Its thanks to her that I actually hooked up with Ashley. Britanny asked for 40 and I was salivating for her but I held out on hera nd wiated for her to get me Ashley. It was agreed we would do a trio. But eventually Britanny bailed out and said she would do a trio with another girl. By that time Ashley had called me and we hooked up. A pretty girl. Took out all her clothes and we wrestled like aligators until I tapped her out. I ll be seeing her regularly. Britanny was pissed at me that I decided to see Ashley instead of her. Britanny is pretty and I will have to sample the goods. I also met lexi and I was supposed to pick her up by her place but I did not have the time to make it there. As for Kelsey, I was also supposed to pick her up and called her but I was soooo tired driving between Toledo and Detroit that I ended up staying in Detroit. The nightlife in Detroit is fantastic. Especially the stripclubs. Those of you who want the girls numbers, do PM me. You must all haev senior standing. Those of you who are regular members, you may still contact me however I will only give out the numbers to those regular members that I know. There are some of you who are regular members that have come through for me in the past so I will return the favor.

Out of them all, I think Kelsey is the best, followed close by Ashley. But I think Ashley has the potential to surpass Kelsey. I'm gona train her to do just that!

Happy hunting fellow mongers. PM me!

Ddfftt
10-16-12, 20:25
Ha. I do find the previous ten posts funny.

JW has very valid points. I've been looking for a decent SW for over two weeks and can't get the timing right. I even went to BP to be disappointed a few times. My UTR is off playing house with another monger so until she comes back I'm at the mercy of the street. I rtff and try to find the right times I've just come up short a few times on my flip to another car. I don't contribute to the SW board too much so I don't ask for any info. This board is pay to play. You have to be safer than ever bc I guarantee uncle looks at it and pays attention to it.

Drizzt? Play DND at all? If you do, I bet we've met before.

I'm more a fan of wulfgar myself.

Enixrayne
10-18-12, 19:43
I found a great girl on Detroit on Monday. Calls herself Dream and I got to say she is. She is 5'9" black and a great ride. Real nice C's. She is a real beauty and a great personality. She dances at a club but didn't ask which one. Went back to her place and had a hour of fun. $80 for everything. Enjoyed myself so much I tipped her an extra 20.

Let's leave the b*tching and get back to helping each other meet the ladies.

Be safe out there.

MrHungWell
10-19-12, 13:39
Was lucky enough to be on the east side today and noticed a hot looking redhead / sandy blonde thinner WSW walking down E. Broadway. I turned on the first side street and she ran over and hopped in. LE check then asked me. 40 for BBBJ, I offered her. 20 and pulled it out for her. Before I even handed it over she had her head bobbing up and down on my cock like crazy, worked the boys good too. I pulled into my spot and was then able to sit back, relax, and let this expert cocksucker do her thing. She sucked it hard for a good 10 min before I coated her throat with my load. Dropped her off and got her number, even though it won't be on until next week LOL Pretty girl, very clean and smells good, and can suck cock with the best of them. I will for sure repeat with her if I can find her, she did tell me she has a friend for a 3way next time I see her but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.

Square Tree
10-19-12, 17:02
I found a great girl on Detroit on Monday. Calls herself Dream and I got to say she is. She is 5'9" black and a great ride. Real nice C's. She is a real beauty and a great personality. She dances at a club but didn't ask which one. Went back to her place and had a hour of fun. $80 for everything. Enjoyed myself so much I tipped her an extra 20.

Be safe out there.This is Dream with several / many tats? Yes she is a very good time. Very nice body and entertaining personality! I first ran into her while she was dancing but she had a full dance card that night. Made plans for the next day and I was 100% surprised when she was at the agreed-upon place.

We went to a neutral location off Detroit. It was safe, she was honest. What more can you ask?

Enjoy the weekend (and now that it is getting dark early here's the annual public service announcement: do the car "walk-around" to be sure your lights are in working order!)

S. T.

Enixrayne
10-19-12, 17:40
This is Dream with several / many tats? Yes she is a very good time. Very nice body and entertaining personality! I first ran into her while she was dancing but she had a full dance card that night. Made plans for the next day and I was 100% surprised when she was at the agreed-upon place.

We went to a neutral location off Detroit. It was safe, she was honest. What more can you ask?

Enjoy the weekend (and now that it is getting dark early here's the annual public service announcement: do the car "walk-around" to be sure your lights are in working order!)

S. T.Yup! Thats her. Do you know where she dances?

CravinMorehead
10-19-12, 21:10
Was lucky enough to be on the east side today and noticed a hot looking redhead / sandy blonde thinner WSW walking down E. Broadway. I turned on the first side street and she ran over and hopped in. LE check then asked me. 40 for BBBJ, I offered her. 20 and pulled it out for her. Before I even handed it over she had her head bobbing up and down on my cock like crazy, worked the boys good too. I pulled into my spot and was then able to sit back, relax, and let this expert cocksucker do her thing. She sucked it hard for a good 10 min before I coated her throat with my load. Dropped her off and got her number, even though it won't be on until next week LOL Pretty girl, very clean and smells good, and can suck cock with the best of them. I will for sure repeat with her if I can find her, she did tell me she has a friend for a 3way next time I see her but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.Very nice report MrHungwell I was also lucky enough to sample Ashley twice she has excellent skills in all areas. And met her partner. Brittany at the same time so a few days later I had to try some of her she's a little taller gots bigger boobs 25yrs 5'8 150 nice bottom end we got the room she started in on a BBBJ. 4 positions on that just like a pornstar for 20 min this girl was soaking wet put the wrap. On started in mish legs way high she's a moaner. Porn style had my balls hard and deep in her 3 positions she orgasmed. 3 times in 30min busted my nut hard in that tight wet pussy all she wanted was 40 and no tip (John wise LOL) what a bargain! I will repeat over and over took her back to Broadway dropped. Her off I have her digits for Senior members that don't fall in love with these SW and don't bash new members.

Philthy Rich
10-20-12, 17:52
Never realized my inbox was full. Thanks for the heads up. I replied to the emssages sent requesting the numbers. For those of you who tried to get ahold of me but couldn't because my inbox was full. Well try again.

By the way, did anyone notice that a house where a number of these girls stay at on the east side near the carry out was raided a few days ago. With a number of arrests made.

Be safe.

CravinMorehead
10-20-12, 23:48
Never realized my inbox was full. Thanks for the heads up. I replied to the emssages sent requesting the numbers. For those of you who tried to get ahold of me but couldn't because my inbox was full. Well try again.

By the way, did anyone notice that a house where a number of these girls stay at on the east side near the carry out was raided a few days ago. With a number of arrests made.

Be safe.If anyone has been trying yo get a hold of Ashley or Brittany or a few others that stay ther ther prob in jail according to what Plilthy Rich's report Iv seen at least 6 girls in an out of that house that iv sampled in the past 5 years ther making it look too obvious of what's going on ther. Just be on the lookout if you do a pickup in the business next door.

EmeraldEmperor
10-22-12, 11:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HotToledo
10-22-12, 15:29
Had a dream I picked up Kelsey on the eastside. Went to notel. Great date all in all as usual with her! She said that there were busts made over there.

Stay safe

TheBigDipper1
10-23-12, 15:53
If anyone has been trying yo get a hold of Ashley or Brittany or a few others that stay ther ther prob in jail according to what Plilthy Rich's report Iv seen at least 6 girls in an out of that house that iv sampled in the past 5 years ther making it look too obvious of what's going on ther. Just be on the lookout if you do a pickup in the business next door.East Broadway or just Broadway?

BadExample82
10-23-12, 21:40
Always a good timtht Toledo! SW at there best.

Gwailo
10-24-12, 13:14
East Broadway or just Broadway?East Broadway.

MrHungWell
10-28-12, 16:13
I was cruising south on Telegraph, near the Raceway Park when I saw this hot blonde girl with a huge ass walking by the No-Tells. I was able to turn quickly enough onto a side street and when I came back around I had it timed perfect. She walked in front of my car and smiled at me, so I took several pics as she continued to walk. She turned around and looked at me so I pulled out and drove past her, turning onto the next side street. She came over and leaned in my window, asked me if I'd give her a ride to her ex bf's on the East Side. I told only if she let me have my way with her in one of these hotels, so she agreed to that (plus. 40) so we got a cheap room for the hour. Total cost to me was. 75 and I got some killer BBBJ followed by countless positions of me fucking her so hard she told me she thought I broke her cervix LOL I finished doggy style, having fun squeezing and slapping that fat, thong-encased ass. Her ass is a thing of beauty! She says she just turned 19 and is moving back in with her mom, that her and her bf fight all the time, and this was her first time ever on the street (we've ALL heard that one LOL.) Her body was as tight as a teenagers should be, with a huge pornstar ass LOL I didn't get her number but she told me where she works in case I wanted to stop by. Says her and her mom share a phone plan or something like that. If you see her don't hesitate, grab her. Her head game is topnotch and that pussy is teenage tight!

Storyteller9
10-28-12, 18:29
I was cruising south on Telegraph, near the Raceway Park when I saw this hot blonde girl with a huge ass walking by the No-Tells.I always wondered why more girls haven't found this area. Plenty of safe notels nearby, and not in a residential area per se so the LE shouldn't be involved as much.

Philthy Rich
10-28-12, 20:16
This Halloween weekend was a productive one between partying in Toledo and Detroit. The one and only Ashley called me and felt comfortable giving me her home address so I could go pick her up. A great time we had. The whole 9 yards was offered. Including a trip to Greece. And boy did did I love that trip to Greece. Very welcoming! Very open minded girl, lots of fun. Will definitely repeat. The girl is freakier than Kelsey by far, although I think physically Kelsey has a better body!

Happy mongering fellow mongers.

[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a completely pointless report regarding an individual who was arrested / convicted/ incarcerated / released for engaging in commercial sex activities.

The "report" was completely un-newsworthy, and was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: If you think about it, posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

TheBigDipper1
10-29-12, 08:35
I was cruising south on Telegraph, near the Raceway Park when I saw this hot blonde girl with a huge ass walking by the No-Tells. I was able to turn quickly enough onto a side street and when I came back around I had it timed perfect. She walked in front of my car and smiled at me, so I took several pics as she continued to walk. She turned around and looked at me so I pulled out and drove past her, turning onto the next side street. She came over and leaned in my window, asked me if I'd give her a ride to her ex bf's on the East Side. I told only if she let me have my way with her in one of these hotels, so she agreed to that (plus. 40) so we got a cheap room for the hour. Total cost to me was. 75 and I got some killer BBBJ followed by countless positions of me fucking her so hard she told me she thought I broke her cervix LOL I finished doggy style, having fun squeezing and slapping that fat, thong-encased ass. Her ass is a thing of beauty! She says she just turned 19 and is moving back in with her mom, that her and her bf fight all the time, and this was her first time ever on the street (we've ALL heard that one LOL.) Her body was as tight as a teenagers should be, with a huge pornstar ass LOL I didn't get her number but she told me where she works in case I wanted to stop by. Says her and her mom share a phone plan or something like that. If you see her don't hesitate, grab her. Her head game is topnotch and that pussy is teenage tight!Nice post! Kudos for the pics too, very helpful and informative. I live in East Toledo any info on what areas are best for clean pretty SW's?

Red51
10-29-12, 18:44
Went over to Telegraph tonight to hopefully find the girl from MrHungWell posts. Didn't see her but did see what could be another WSW, looked to be 30s or so, shorter dirty blonde hair dressed somewhat nicely. A couple of warning bells though: at first I saw her at the corner by Sunset talking to someone through the driver side window of their car; they pulled off and she walked toward the car. I went up Telegraph a bit and then came back down and she was again walking literally two minutes after I saw her talk to the other car. So either he didn't like what he saw or was offered; I didn't see any LEO / flatbeds but who knows.

Cruised passed her a second time and decided that discretion is the better part of valor plus I was really looking for the 19 year old so I beat a path home.

Bad Bird
11-01-12, 18:59
At each of the 20 locations, there are two cameras on each unit, plus two mobile trailer cameras, meaning the department can move them to any location.

Camera locations:

-Jefferson and Huron.

-Washington and Huron.

-Adams and 17th.

-Walnut and Michigan.

-Locust and Ontario.

-Lagrange and Huron.

-Lagrange and Sherman.

-Lagrange and Mettler.

-Mulberry and Page.

-Bancroft and Ashland.

-Bancroft and Franklin.

-Lawrence and Delaware.

-Detroit and Monroe.

-Dorr and Hoag.

-1240 Collingwood.

-Earl and Butler.

-Earl and Rogers.

-Bancroft and Kent.

-Starr and Steadman.

-Navarre and Oak

Enixrayne
11-03-12, 17:21
I was out last night when I saw Shannon walking down E. Broadway. I scooped her up and it was down hill from there. She is a blonde. 5'1, wearing a tight pair of jeans She hopped in and off we were. Found a place and she wanted a Jackson. Gave it up and then she needed more. I hate upsells so I told her to give the cash back and get out. She wasn't so happy about that so she scratched my arm and jumped out. I was out 20 but lesson learned.

Be safe all.

BadExample82
11-04-12, 22:52
Thanks for posting this.

Stay safe brothers

Gwailo
11-08-12, 17:48
I saw a cute little brunette SW last night around 11:15pm on Nevada near E. Broadway. I drove past a couple times just to make sure she was working and she definitely stared me down the second time past. I caught up with her on E. Broadway and was ready to pick her up but when I saw her in a better light I realized it was Erica / Caress / Kendall so I kept on driving. She did look good though, super tiny and wearing tight jeans and some furry boots. I just remember nothing ever goes good when I get involved with Erica.

Pat122
11-09-12, 07:33
I saw a cute little brunette SW last night around 11:15pm on Nevada near E. Broadway. I drove past a couple times just to make sure she was working and she definitely stared me down the second time past. I caught up with her on E. Broadway and was ready to pick her up but when I saw her in a better light I realized it was Erica / Caress / Kendall so I kept on driving. She did look good though, super tiny and wearing tight jeans and some furry boots. I just remember nothing ever goes good when I get involved with Erica.I think I saw her 2 weeks ago during the day on east brodway. If I wasn t going to work I would have pick her up. But What's the bad news with her?

Enixrayne
11-09-12, 19:38
I went cruising around looking for some fun. Was on the E-side, Junction area, and Lagrange. No girls out. I have been having some real bad luck lately. Any other areas that I should check? PM me on any leads plese.

Ben7469
11-09-12, 20:51
Looking for a beautiful sexy last, that won't break the bank, or rip me off! Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Gwailo
11-10-12, 19:59
I think I saw her 2 weeks ago during the day on east brodway. If I wasn t going to work I would have pick her up. But What's the bad news with her?Mostly it is bad, rushed service. Sometimes she will just rip guys off, I recommend avoiding her but she looks good so she'll continue to make her money. I see her now most nights on Nevada around 11:00.

Best I Can
11-11-12, 00:08
Saw Erica yesterday in her white fury top boots on both Broadway and Main. Today on the way to run some morning errands I met Kara on Broadway / Star and on the way home saw Ashleigh on Broadway (this the way she spelled it on my phone the first time I met her). I have been with Ashleigh 3 times and on the 2nd occasion picked her up when she was with Caress / Erica. I have also been with Kelsey, Kristie, and Rachel. Also passed Jennifer on Broadway with a shopping bag. I saw her wave to me through the rear view mirror so I picked her up and gave her a ride home. She flashed me a tit but I could not entertain at the time. I have numbers for all these girls accept Ashleigh (I have 3 numbers for her, two who say they know her, and the last one that she called me back from. Last time I saw her I wanted to help but couldn't myself so I gave her a number of a friend of mine. She had a phone on her at that time (I sure would like that number).

Pat122
11-11-12, 07:50
Saw Erica yesterday in her white fury top boots on both Broadway and Main. Today on the way to run some morning errands I met Kara on Broadway / Star and on the way home saw Ashleigh on Broadway (this the way she spelled it on my phone the first time I met her). I have been with Ashleigh 3 times and on the 2nd occasion picked her up when she was with Caress / Erica. I have also been with Kelsey, Kristie, and Rachel. Also passed Jennifer on Broadway with a shopping bag. I saw her wave to me through the rear view mirror so I picked her up and gave her a ride home. She flashed me a tit but I could not entertain at the time. I have numbers for all these girls accept Ashleigh (I have 3 numbers for her, two who say they know her, and the last one that she called me back from. Last time I saw her I wanted to help but couldn't myself so I gave her a number of a friend of mine. She had a phone on her at that time (I sure would like that number).Which Broadway?

Pat122
11-11-12, 11:28
Thank you guys for the advice. I will try to avoid this one. But she looks really good, what a shame.

Best I Can
11-11-12, 13:34
Thank you guys for the advice. I will try to avoid this one. But she looks really good, what a shame.She sure looks good from the distance, however, similar to Kelsey (but more) doesn't look as good up close due to the soars on her face. Please note that the top of Kelseys head looks great! LOL

Gwailo
11-11-12, 16:53
Which Broadway?It has to be E. Broadway because Broadway does not intersect with Starr. It does cause a little confusion when E. Broadway is referred to as Broadway.

Pat122
11-11-12, 17:05
It has to be E. Broadway because Broadway does not intersect with Starr. It does cause a little confusion when E. Broadway is referred to as Broadway.I was hoping that you said just broadway LOL. E Broadway is full of leo. I don t drive there that much because of the cameras also.

Just noticed this camera at the intersection of Oak and Navare. Yikes, it freaked me out.

Duke Nukem
11-11-12, 20:05
She is a dirty bit-ch, she does shit her way. She is not looking for repeat customers, just has one of the worst fucking attitudes I have ever seen. She is very hard-core, she thinks she can beat any mans ass. You will not leave happy. And no, she did not get over on me, she tried that shit with me and I hit the ejection seat on her ass.I've only spoken to her on the phone. That was enough for me. Very ghetto. She looks white, but talks ghetto black.

SlooHands
11-12-12, 05:41
I've only spoken to her on the phone. That was enough for me. Very ghetto. She looks white, but talks ghetto black.I t's funny when they talk that way, I've learned to stay away from them, what I like is a black girl that sounds white they seem to always treat ya right!

Gwailo
11-12-12, 17:30
She sure looks good from the distance, however, similar to Kelsey (but more) doesn't look as good up close due to the soars on her face. Please note that the top of Kelseys head looks great! LOLAnd Kelsey gives a great BBBJ, Erica however does not.

Gwailo
11-12-12, 17:37
I was hoping that you said just broadway LOL. E Broadway is full of leo. I don t drive there that much because of the cameras also.

Just noticed this camera at the intersection of Oak and Navare. Yikes, it freaked me out.There's a lot of cops in the Broadway area too, I drove Broadway last night and saw a police van parked in the back of the library parking lot. I've also seen them them a few times parked in the small strip mall on Broadway near Western, I'm not sure if they're trying to catch speeders or mongers or just taking a break.

ExitMan1967
11-15-12, 03:23
Took a ride after work today, to see what was out. Drove down star to e. Broadway. Saw 1 WSW on star but she didn't look to good. From a distance, look like sores on the side of her face. Dark blonde hair. Turned down e. Broadway and I think I saw the famous caress. Based on the pics on here. Brunette hair, nice body. But she was carrying a purse. I stayed away due to the reports on her.

Maybe something will look better next time.

Rock1970
11-15-12, 06:39
Been cruising E Broadway for a while with no luck, maybe I just have bad timing. Last week I finally got lucky, I seen Ashley walking, picked her up and went to motel. She started with BBBJ, very good, then she got on top and rode be till we both climaxed. On the way to the hotel she was talking about spending some time together having fun but after we climax (which didn't take long) she was up and getting dress, I was ready to go again. Don't get me wrong I will repeat. She has a sexy body. I was talking to her on the way back to dropping her off and she said men going down on her doesn't turn her on she really enjoys giving head, which defintley showed, she was gagging a little but never stopped her rythem.

I cruised E Broadway yesterday morning around 8 and seen her walking and damn she looked good but was on my way to work or I would have scooped her again.

Philthy Rich
11-17-12, 19:06
To those mongers who contacted me requesting the numbers of Lexi adn Ashley and Britanny, if you feel like replying to JW's request to prove to him that these girls don't need to be given more than 40 roses, then do so, but you don't have to prove anything to him! JW, those mongers contacted me and some of them did manage to sample the goods at 40 roses. And one last thing JW, I kid you not when I say that a girl like Kelsey is more than happy to play with less than 40 roses. She does with me, but then again, maybe its because I'm handsome and have a body to die for. LOL. I kid you not when some of them SP's tell me I should model. LOL. So John Wise if you feel like you still wana donate 60 roses, be my guest, but thats you being stupid and there's nothing wise about that. When a lot of us mongers are sampling the exact same product for less. You oughta take Business 101. The first rule your professor will teach you is: MINIMIZE YOUR EXPENSES. Just over two weeks ago I sampled Erica / Lexi at 40 roses, all services included. She dure does need to take BJ classes! She's apparently on vacation now.

With that said, happy mongering!

Well it's been a month and I haven't seen one $40 post, did anyone have any luck or did I just miss something? Can anyone please give me the post number / numbers that I'm over looking? If you where lucky enough to pull one of these ladies out of the house by calling them (not picking them up walking) for $40 please PM me your experience if you don't fell like posting.

Thanks,

JW

Ddfftt
11-18-12, 19:52
Dark hair, skinny, jeans blue coat. Some scooped literally 20 seconds before me. Anyways, anyone have a name or review?

Also saw another one bit thicker walking with dark hair but Leo was right there.

Member #4733
11-18-12, 23:44
Let me buy you both a beer, or at least your favorite beverage. Then let's get back to hobbying, please.

Brass

Philthy Rich
11-19-12, 16:55
I ll try adn keep this short. I nebver donate more tha 40 roses. Except for that one bird that you know of in the Detroit area. And even with donating a maximum of 40 roses for FS, I am never rushed by these girls and I never do car dates. Business happens at notels all the time. With kelsey for erxample, I can expect a good time and have her company for a good hour. And that is still without any tipping!

As to your statement that if we were to try and pick up Kelsey at the same time who would she go with? I don't have that answer. I guess we'll find out if that situation ever persents itself though I doubt it will. But there have been times when I seen Kelsey get picked up by some mongers and I immediately text her saying I wanted to see her and she immediately responds telling me to come get her and that she'll dump whichever monger she's with for me. And that's even when she tells me the monger she was with was going to donate more than I normally give her. So admit it JW, its got to be my looks. LOL. And she has never ever rushed me, with all our FS encounters happening at notels.

I don't really care how much you give these girls, . As I had stated before, you're not their handler so just stop telling other mongers on this site that you got to pay this girl and that girl 60 roses plus tip. Let each monger negotiate for themselves. Hell I'm so good at negotiating that a few months back I negotiated an OVERNITE for 40 roses. And Sandra on the R in Detroit who you know very well quotes me 50 roses for an OVERNITE. I know you going to find that hard to believe JW but I have no reason to lie. Its the looks dude. Get over it. LOL.

Happy hunting to you all.

CravinMorehead
11-19-12, 18:00
Let me buy you both a beer, or at least your favorite beverage. Then let's get back to hobbying, please.

BrassI find this quite hilarious we all agree on why not put 40 on the table if they take it good if you want to put more its ok but when its all done we still get our nut but ill have more left over for next time and you won't a nuts a nut.

Gwailo
11-19-12, 18:03
Dark hair, skinny, jeans blue coat. Some scooped literally 20 seconds before me. Anyways, anyone have a name or review?

Also saw another one bit thicker walking with dark hair but Leo was right there.Could have been Erica, I saw her last night around 11:30 on East Broadway and then turned onto Nevada.

Jndt1
11-19-12, 23:03
To be honest my philthy rich brother gave me a bunch of hoes numbers and myself and a circle of my friends have been having lots of fun with them. No need to run to the board and post reports on the same used hoes. We need fresh ones JW; Give up some digits!

Jndt1
11-20-12, 19:00
Why would you need digits, with all those SW at Airport and Westwood?

IMHO there is a need for someone like you to post about "the same used hoes" it builds your board credit. Not only does it build trust (remember some of the sting comments?) but it gives us Mongers something to read. Not only do I like to post, but I like to read about other Mongers experiences too. There are a lot of members like yourself that like to take, take, take, and not give back (remember, you have to put in to get out) That's why I stopped posting names and locations on Gem SW I meet. This way I can pick and choose who I pass on info to.

Jndt1, you don't need me to pass on digits to you, you can drive around for an hour or two, burning gas, time and money to find some Gems just like I do. But if you play-ball, it sure does make things a lot easier having digits handed to you on a silver platter. I have passed on digits to a small handful of Toledo members that have earned their stripes.

Just my two cents, good luck and safe hunting,

John WiseYou just greedy with the hoes. You are suppossed to find them, fock them and forget them. In other wards pass them on to the next guy that doesn't have the luxury too spend hours looking for them.

Anyway, I ain't mad at ya. Do your thang!

Enixrayne
11-20-12, 19:28
The purpose of this board is to pass on info. Let's forget the BS and get back on track. Post reports or don't post anything at all.

So now that I get that off my chest. I saw a TGTBT walking on Lagrange. She went in the carry out and was back out when I made my return trip. I picked her up and it was awesome. Her name is LaDonna (sp?).20's nice body black with a great booty, nice see's, and a nice kitty. 5'4 and around 110lbs. We went to a notel on telegraph and got down to business. For a 50 She wore me out. This is a keeper. I got her number but didn't ask if I could share it. I will be calling her again and will check to see if I can pass on her info.

Jndt1
11-20-12, 19:48
The purpose of this board is to pass on info. Let's forget the BS and get back on track. Post reports or don't post anything at all.

So now that I get that off my chest. I saw a TGTBT walking on Lagrange. She went in the carry out and was back out when I made my return trip. I picked her up and it was awesome. Her name is LaDonna (sp?).20's nice body black with a great booty, nice see's, and a nice kitty. 5'4 and around 110lbs. We went to a notel on telegraph and got down to business. For a 50 She wore me out. This is a keeper. I got her number but didn't ask if I could share it. I will be calling her again and will check to see if I can pass on her info.Now thats what I am talking about. Great post brother!

BenjaminSkully
11-23-12, 20:11
You just greedy with the hoes. You are suppossed to find them, fock them and forget them. In other wards pass them on to the next guy that doesn't have the luxury too spend hours looking for them.

Anyway, I ain't mad at ya. Do your thang!Jwise is not greedy by any means. If he trusts you he will share digits.

CravinMorehead
11-25-12, 00:41
Was doing the hoe stroll ride on on Broadway and spotted this thin one in a white parka type jacket from behind it looked hott so I pulled in a ally in her path was getting dark couldent really see her face too well but the rest looked good she asked if she could get in I sed yea as soon as she sat down she reached in my pants and got a handful of my bells wow we rode on but as soon I seen her face I knew it was Kelsey she could hardly talk without letting spit droop out down on her shirt she kept saying over and over I just need 20 and can you hurry her face was full of sores with pus dripping out of some of them and her teeth had the rotting symptoms of the usual crack addicts as we drove down some side streets her body odor was wreched like hasen't had a bath in weeks I recalled I had had a few bad dates with her and it was time to hit the ejection seat on this winner LOL I pulled into a carry out gave her 5$ for a pack of figs and she stumbled out the door cussing. At me I wasent pushing my luck on getting aids. Or anything what she's got I will. Avoid this one by all means and get this one () no tip LOL LOL

Lookinforgirls
11-26-12, 14:30
Very good looking early 20s SW. Wanted to pick her up but every time I drove by with in 20 feet she had some guy / pimp following her. He motioned to me several times to her but call me chicken shit or amateur but I am not going to get mugged. Does this behavior happen frequently cause it is the first time I have come across it. Thank you for the input.

Duke Nukem
11-27-12, 00:24
Very good looking early 20s SW. Wanted to pick her up but every time I drove by with in 20 feet she had some guy / pimp following her. He motioned to me several times to her but call me chicken shit or amateur but I am not going to get mugged. Does this behavior happen frequently cause it is the first time I have come across it. Thank you for the input.Yeah, it happens, but not frequently. I'm with you. The last thing I want to see is some guy hanging around. I avoid them.

Mw Jrp
11-27-12, 18:57
Very good looking early 20s SW. Wanted to pick her up but every time I drove by with in 20 feet she had some guy / pimp following her. He motioned to me several times to her but call me chicken shit or amateur but I am not going to get mugged. Does this behavior happen frequently cause it is the first time I have come across it. Thank you for the input.They don't bother me. I have scooped several nice SW's who had a male shadow. The girls use them to throw off LE, as they sache down the street. I always watch to see if the guy walks off, allowing the gal to come over and hop in. If they don't separate then, I move on. Since she is showing that she is not working, or they are working as a pair, and that is what everyone of us is concerned about. So, you see it is not always a setup by any means.

I have had only a couple incidents where the guy does not separate from the would be SW, and the duo appear to have nefarious intentions. The majority of the "couples" were not working, and did not approach. But, like I said, several honey's have hopped in for a ride and a very nice date. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Best I Can
11-29-12, 11:12
Was doing the hoe stroll ride on on Broadway and spotted this thin one in a white parka type jacket from behind it looked hott so I pulled in a ally in her path was getting dark couldent really see her face too well but the rest looked good she asked if she could get in I sed yea as soon as she sat down she reached in my pants and got a handful of my bells wow we rode on but as soon I seen her face I knew it was Kelsey she could hardly talk without letting spit droop out down on her shirt she kept saying over and over I just need 20 and can you hurry her face was full of sores with pus dripping out of some of them and her teeth had the rotting symptoms of the usual crack addicts as we drove down some side streets her body odor was wreched like hasen't had a bath in weeks I recalled I had had a few bad dates with her and it was time to hit the ejection seat on this winner LOL I pulled into a carry out gave her 5$ for a pack of figs and she stumbled out the door cussing. At me I wasent pushing my luck on getting aids. Or anything what she's got I will. Avoid this one by all means and get this one () no tip LOL LOLI was in awe when I saw this posted! I have been with Kelsey before and yes she did have sores on her face (hot body). I have also seen her shaking like a leaf! However, I was just with Kelsey the previous evening and I must say she was exceptional! She had NO sores, was very clean, smelled perfect, and was pleasent to be with! I believe you have something against Kelsey or the girl you picked up was not Kelsey! You don't get "rotting teeth and sores with pus dripping out them" in less then 24 hours. Or, you may be trying to scare everyone off so you can have her yourself. If I could afford it thats what I would do (keep her for myself. LOL).

WhereItIsAtNow
11-29-12, 22:52
Done the cruise usually late afternoon on the way back from business in the area. In a dozen or so drives I have seen two large BSW and only one WSW thin, but a lot of leo around that day, so no way. Be safe good luck. Glad some are finding it easy!

HotToledo
12-04-12, 02:59
Been working 3rds lately. Looking for fun when I get off about 8 can't find any out that early. Where they all at? Been doing usual stroll east Broadway, lagrange.

Any help?

Philthy Rich
12-08-12, 16:27
JW,

last I checked, I have NEVER contacted you asking for any numbers and I am not about to start now. What I don't understand is why you want to meddle in my affairs? I contacted some other Detroit members asking for Fatima's number and somehow you got ahold of my email from them. I guess you must have contacted a number of the detroit members telling them not to pass me Fatima's number. I been telling you this before. If you want to own them SW then marry them and get them off the street! You don't need to try and step onto my toes trying to prevent me from hooking up with the SWs. You must now really be feeling insecure. I guess its my good looks that make you feel insecure. LOL.

As for Barbie, yes I have seen her twice and on the first occasion, I gave her 120 roses and the second encounter. 60 plus a pack of cigs. They don't call me Philthy Rich for nothing! Barbie is waaaaaaaay more attractive than Kelsey. Thats how I see it. So if I feel like giving her 120 then so be it! You know, the first time I met Barbie she told me to give her 40. Its after a great date with her that I gave her an extra 80. She had earned it and I really was mesmerized by her body. Kelsey is pretty but not a 10! So if I see Fatima, which I will one way or another that you can rest assured. I will see to it that I be generous with my donation to her. I ve seen pics of her body and I like what I see. So now get off my back JW. Do your thing and let me do my thing. I haven't asked you for help nor do I need it! I will find Fatima and post about it. And maybe she'll get back to you and tell you just what a pretty boy I am. LOL. I never fail at getting what I want in life. Never! [Deleted by Admin]

-Are the SW in Detroit worth 3 times as much as the SW in Toledo? I know Barbie is a 10 on the SW scale but to pay her 3 times as much as Kelsey?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MrHungWell
12-09-12, 13:27
I found this tiny BSW around 11 am Fri day walking on LaGrange towards the Greenbelt PKWY. Tight jeans, little coat, and high leather boots. I slowly drove past her and she gave me the smile so I pulled over and told her to get her ass in LOL Quoted me 40 for bbbj, 80 for FS. I told her she needed educated on how this game works and told her she was getting 40 for FS and if she listened and did as I told her she would get a nice tip. She quickly agreed. We went to her place (I'm guessing a friends) as she told me she was trying to get a place of her own. She told me she was 18 and actually had a State I'd to prove it because when she took her hood off I told her that I never mess with too-young girls. 18 and almost a month and I had her to myself, I hit the jackpot! I settled down on a chair in her room and she came out of the bathroom wearing a bra, small pair of shorts and heels, nothing else. I sat back and watched the back of her head bob up and down on my cock, she gave a great BBBJ. She sucked it just as I told her then rolled on a Magnum and sat on it RCG, with that super tiny ass slowly sliding up and down my cock. She looked over her shoulder and asked me how her tight teenage pussy felt and I almost exploded haha I then bent her over and pounded her as hard as I could til I exploded, but managed to take some pics. Next time I'll be sure to take more but this time I wanted that pussy. She's pretty, weighs approx 100 lbs and knows how to please a cock. Enjoy the pics, I know I enjoyed taking them hehe She asked me not to give her number out but she said she is just starting out and walks on LaGrange. Total cost was 60 and she was very happy to get that much. Educating these young gals one at a time is a rough job....

SlooHands
12-09-12, 17:34
Nice a$$ there, I'll bet there might be a traffic jam on Lagrange now thanks to your pics & post.

Thanks, I love to see those little ones.

MrHungWell
12-10-12, 17:43
Nice report sir, not a bad way to spend $60. I bet she was happy as shit when you handed her that $20 tip.

Just a friendly heads up, be very careful going to any girls place. You just never know what can happen, even if you have known her for sometime.Happy and surprised but she performed as I told her and she earned what was coming to her. Thanks for the heads up, as I am indeed beyond careful when I visit a providers location. Don't do it often but one must always be careful; when I have run across the pimps they keep their mouths shut due to my physical size. I'm not the kind of guy you'd want to start shit with LOL I also treat the girls and their pimps with respect and keep it what it is: a business transaction where everyone walks away happy. I have no problem paying extra if we all enjoy ourselves, they in turn treat you like a king and their men leave you alone cause they know you are a straight shooter. I meet most of my girls through referrals from my regulars, as long as you take care of them they take care of you. Once they understand they will get taken care of as long as they they don't play games, they will bring more pussy to you than you can handle. Nothing wrong with watching your $, but nothing wrong with spending a little extra to guarantee the best service available.

Philthy Rich
12-13-12, 15:56
JW or yourself are not the only ones who have digits of SWs. I ahev my own playbook thats full of numbers. I liek to find me some fresh girls from time to time but my phone is always ringing with girls wanting to date me. And yeah my good looks have someting to do with it. I ahve always treated girls well. Always! Last I checked, Kelsey was still alive and she has never complained about me nor ha she refused to see me and I'm sure she'll always be wanting to see me. Actually I was in contact with her a couple of days ago but I was out of town and thus could not see her. Nor do I consider myself to be cheap like you stated! Kelsey has NEVER asked me for more than 40 roses. NEVER! And I get FS with her at the notel, non rushed. Sure I provide the drinks as we relax. But she never asks me more than 40! A lot fo girls don't ask them more than 40. If I gave them more than 40 its because I ve decided to be generous, as is the case with Barbie in Michigan. My definition of being cheap would be paying below the market price or below what a girl was asking. Yeah I know JW is still in shock that a fine girl like Sandra on the R charges me 50 roses for FS but I'm not lying about that. Thats all she charges me and alot if fun we have. And no she doenst get dope sick on me. Brown lasts longer in the body than hard. You don't overdose from smoking too much crack. You overdose from too much brown! So with what Sandra gets from me for an overnite, she feels more than reassured that she won't get dopesick! And I have others that charge me 40 roses for an overnite. I'm not bragging about it, but its just the way it is. With me girls are on a thril. From some wild sex to drinks to cruising in fast cars. Its all about keeping them on a high at all levels. Not everyone can do that but I can! Amber on the avenue in Michigan asks me for 30 roses plus a bottle for the two of us and we re at the hotel for a thrilling overnite. In the summer when I drive down the avenue in my sports cars on a hot summer day, all the SWs are sprinting to catch up with me. LOL. Itsa sight to behold! They know I got the money. All these girls I dates know I got the money, but at times they want more than just money! They want to sip on some fine drinks while soaking in a hot tub in a presidential suite. Which I have done at a great price since alot of hotel managers know me. And I ll never mind doing an overnite and investing in a comfortable hotel because I'll get at leatst five rounds in till check out time.

[QUOTE=MichiganDl; 1619025]Okay, I just feel the need to say something here. JW has given digits to MANY mongers in different cities. I know this to be true, because I am one of them. What you fail to understand here is that its not about " owning " any of them. It's more about the fact that with all the work, time, and money that goes into finding these girls, we must protect our own reputation. Now before you go and pass judgement on me about " Who cares what some SWs think ", just consider this. I'm sure you have found some decent girls in your time right? Is it fair to say when you build some trust between the two of you things become more comfortable? Once you establish a relationship with a provider, and I use the term relationship for lack of a better term. They begin to trust you, and possibly give you services that aren't offered to everyone. Or they might have a friend to hook you up with. Anyways, when giving digits to other members, you now SHOULD feel some of a responsibility to try and make sure your not giving their number out to some dirtbag that's going to mistreat or abuse them. These girls are human, not objects. Never have I got the impression JW wants to keep them all to himself. If that was the case he wouldn't share digits. Never have I got the impression he wanted to marry any of them either. Yet you feel the need to question his character and insinuate he is trying to keep them all to himself. I think what your not getting here is perhaps, and don't know this for a fact, but perhaps he just doesn't care for things you have posted about when dealing with the girls. And guess what? I don't blame him. I for one, am not willing to share digits with members who post things that could be considered not treating girls well and, or, being cheap. This is my prerogative, as well as anyone else's. If you don't care for this unwritten rule, then by all means, go do the work, and spend the time and money to find them on your own. But, don't be confused about why the unwillingness to share, or as you stated " Make these girls your wife ". It's about being decent to them, and respecting their wishes. Not to mention being able to sleep at night knowing you didn't set some poor girl up with a physco killer. JW is not captain save a hoe by any means, he just knows how to play the game. And you obviously resent him for it. Too bad, cause on the other end of the spectrum is guys like me, who have more digits to random young tail than I can bang in the day. I don't resent JW at all. Whay would I resent someone who doesn't have my good looks not have access to the amount of cash that I do? I was just pissedd off at him because I never contacted him asking him for any numbers and yet somehow I saw he had gotten ahold of my PM someway or another. I coudlnt care less what you or him or any other monger does. Anyone can score with a SW. You just need money! Thats why I find it absured when MW JRP, like Mr. Hungwell stated in his last mail, I find it absurd that MW Jrp would boast about having fucked millions of SW's. You aint fucking them for free so there's nothing to boast about! It the be something to brag about if he was fucking them all for free. But he aint. I can brag all I want because I'm fucking all them GEMS for much cheaper than you guys are. And am getting as good a service if not better! It's my looks. Girls love a pretty boy! Most of you guys like you and JW are out of shape and old. Girls like YOUTH, STRENGTH, SMARTS, BEAUTY and MONEY as they have som many times told me. I possess all of these and more. Many of them even wonder how it is that I haven't been mugged yet because I got great looking cars, some of them being the latest model, and I stink of money that they can smell me coming from a mile away! If I take into account all the numbers I have, from SWs to girls in porn, to members in swing clubs, I have more digits than there are minutes in a day. And thats throughout this country. With many of them having had the honor to score with a pretty boy like me!

HAPPY mongering. And like I said. I will find Fatima regardless of whether I am given the number or not. Its juts a matter of time. All the girls I been with I found by myself. All of them. I love the thrill of the hunt and I excel at it!

Philthy Rich
12-13-12, 16:13
JW, read the post I wrote to your dude Michigan DL. I ll try to keep this short as I'm getting tired of arguing with you! YES YES YES I think Barbie is 3 times Kelsey's worth. I didn't have to give Barbie that much. Its while we weer kicking it and I seen her body that I upped the fee and told her how much I was going to give her after were were done. She too was surprised! I didn't even have the cash on me. I told her when we werr finished having fun I would drive to an ATM and get the money and she trusted me and thats exactly what I did before dropping her off at the hotel were she was staying at the time. If Kelsey ahd asked me for more than 40 roses, she would have gotten it! But she never did. She actually asked for less! THough I been with her at least 30 times now. So she has pocketed quite handily from me in the long run. And like I said, when I find Fatima, which I will, whatever fee she asks for she will get. I know she won't ask for 3 figures, but whatever she asks for, even if it was 70, she going to get it! Cause I like the pics of her and I think that physically speaking, she is worth it! When I get ahold of her, you can ask her how much Philthy Rich gave her. You'll see that I will have been generous with her!

As for the girls finding out, I doubt they will! I am Pghilthy Rich. But I am not the only Philthy Rich. The same way that you ahve your little Detroit club, I have my Philthy Rich club and in all, there are seven of us! We know each other well. And all seven of us stink of money and consider ourselevs pretty boys. We re at the gym 4 times a week maintaining our six packs and we love to flex our muscles infront of the ladies at the gym. LOL. And these other members have been with a lot of the girls I dated, including Kelsey. So these girls just can't possibly know the true identity of Philthy Rich. We also belong to a swingers club where we meet wealthy and gorgeous looking ladies that are not in it for the money but just for the thrill. And we travel the country when we can doing what we like to do best. No-holds barred fornification! The Philthy Rich club was created after I watched the movie "Deception". Watch it. You might like it! So there you have it! I think I ve said enough! My associates might not appreciate me having revealed the existence of the club but I'm the chairman and CEO. So who gives!

PR, you are a little off base on what you think happened. A lot of the Detroit Mongers read the Toledo forum. So when you post arrogant stuff like,"how much of a cute boy you are", or how "you never pay more then $40", or be just a little disrespectful to one of their own, it just might make you look bad.

I received a few PM's form the Detroit Mongers Club (yes we have our own club LOL) about you asking for Fatima's digits. Some of the members seen your posts in the Toledo forum about how you NEVER pay more then $40, and then you PM some of the same members saying you pay $120, can you see how that makes you look when you say one thing in one city and something else in another? I NEVER PM-ed anyone; and told them not to pass on info to you.

I just wanted to know what the deal was, do you really think Barbie is worth 3 times what you allegedly pay Kelsey or any other SW in Toledo? One thing you might want to take into consideration is that a lot of SW in any city know about this site. I have met 3 SW in Toledo that knew about this site and one of the girls even new some of the mongers screen names. So what are you going to do when one of your $40 Toledo ATF's reads about how much you pay the girls in Detroit? And don't say "how will they know it's me" because you're the only "cute boy" out there LOL.

Anyways, good luck on your next Detroit hunt. If you hunt the ave and don't see Barbie, there is a new HSW on the ave by the car lot, I think she might be your type. Sorry I don't have digits, but she's always by the car lot wearing black boots.

Good luck and safe hunting, John Wise.

Sweet D Willie
12-14-12, 00:39
Thank god a senior member said it! I agree with you 100. Always remember, don't believe anything you hear, and half of what you read.

SoberJohn
12-14-12, 15:52
First Its nothing you hear, nothing you read and only half of what you see. Second I now give Philthy Rich no respect at all he is totally FOS. Fast cars Presidental suites, six pac abs awesome good looks. I remember when I was younger I to had a pocket full of phone numbers also but they were not girls I paid and I was only of average looks and drove a beat up old car. I had plenty of varitey for free. I will never give you another number it was only after I got ripped of that I gave you one anyway and trust me I will warn her about you and the mythical Philthy possey. Now I'm sure I will be ripped on by one of the Baby Riches.

Philthy Rich
12-14-12, 19:06
That was the idea old man! To give you a headache. LOL. Glad I succeeded in that area Mr. JW! Hopefully Kelsey can give you some relief when you see her. Speaking of which, the holidays are copming up and Kelsey, according to intel, is in dire need of some extra cash to go shopping. So I hear. To all the mongers out there who are still trying to get ahold of Kelsey, PM me fo her number. That includes the regular members as well. She needs her phone to be ringing more. Hopefully enough of you mongers will see her before Christmas. I will be out fo town for the enxt few days so I will PM back with her number on Tuesday. With that said, happy mongering. That goes to you to old man. LOL!

Do they also like spelling, punctuation, and grammar? Man I got a fucking headache trying to read this shit! LOL.

Philthy Rich
12-14-12, 20:12
Last I checked the Batmobil is equipped with the latest weapons arsenal so why would I have to worry about thugs in the Detroit area? When they see the Batmobil appear, they run! Seriously though, it's been two years that I ve been setting foot in the Detroit area and I just absolutely love downtown Detroit, its casinos and stripclubs. Way better than Toledo! And yeah I know Detroit can be a dangerous place but thus far nothing bad has ever happened to me and I doubt anything will. I like to play hard but am also very careful. When I smell trouble, even if I see a 10 on the SW scale, I keep driving! But I ve seen and been in far more dangerous places than Detroit. Such as parts of Chicago, New York, Mexico and Brazil. So if I was able to walk into some of the worst hoods in those places and still come out without a scratch, I know I can handle Detroit! Detroit is paradise compared to some of those places that I been to. Trust me Detroit is not the scariest place on this earth; its bad but it aint Afghanistan either! If you check my last post about finding a SW in Detroit, it dates back to two months ago when I was with Barbie. I ve been going to Detroit since seeing her but have been hanging out at the Greektown and MGM more as well as BT's stripclub. Once I find Fatima and Halo, I'll be calling it quits as it pertains to cruising down the avenue and the 'R' looking for some action and will be limiting myself to the swinger site.

Perhaps it is a make belief world, perhaps it is not! It would be a make belief world to anyone thats struggling to make ends meet and someone that's not a pretty boy and in no good shape. I think you fit in that description! You said you re in excellent condition though I don't consider having a beer belly makes one be in excellent condition. LOL. As I said, it takes Smarts, Good Looks, Money and some other elements to be a part of the Philthy Rich club. So you got a long way to go. Doubt you will ever qualify even if you were to be reincarnated and walk this earth a thousand times. Girls like Kacey, Elise, Barbie, Amber, Halo (never dated her but she cruised in some of my fancy cars before) , Sandra, Lucie, Tanya on the 'R', Katrina and others can testify that all I say is absolutely true. They know some of my cars and when they see me, they sprint to jump in. I think some of them might even have broken Usain Bolt's 100 meter world record. LOL. So do I care if you or any other monger out there doesn't believe me? Absolutely not! Its actually best if you don't! When I do pick up Fatima, which I will that I assure you, I will report it on the site and you can then ask Fatima in person about Philthy Rich's Batmobil! . LOL. I'll see to it that she reports back to you when I have met her. Then all your doubts will be answered! Not only will you become a believer when Fatima confirms of her encounter with Philthy Rich, but you will most likely aslo become a fan of Philthy Rich. Am sure deep down you and JW are fans of Philthy Rich. LOL. So stop hating on Philthy Rich guys! His advice to you two old men is to work hard, work smart, make money and go out and have some fun! You still won't be in his league but you'll at least have accomplished a little something. Enough said! Happy mongering!

I mean downtownPhilty, first of all, let's get one thing straight. I am not old, or fat. Actually I am Mid Thirties and in excellent shape. I never mentioned this because it doesn't matter. And nobody cares. I think perhaps during one of your " overnights with a junkie " a girl might have put some candy in your crystal? Because the more you open your mouth, the more ignorant you sound. Here's the deal. You do what ever you want with the girls. With all the money you claim to have I really don't understand what your doing in some of the most crime ridden areas in America. I don't think I have ever encountered a person as pompous as you. I live in a real world. Not make believe. If you have so much money, what are you doing? Honestly? Not even trying to be a jerk. If you have that kind of money, why on earth are you messing with the low end of this hobby? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it. But, with all your supposed wealth, don't you think your going at things the wrong way? Wouldn't it just be easier to have a porn star come visit you on your yacht? Why take the risk of getting car jacked in your convertable while driving down one of the most dangerous streets in Detroit? For that matter, one of the most dangerous streets in America. I think you have been watching a few too many movies or something. Because in the world most of us live in, you wouldn't last very long in the D. There is no way, you wouldn't get jacked or killed with the arrogant and ignorant garbage you just spewed out on this board. People that have nothing get robbed every day in Detroit. Now you really expect me to believe you drive around in your sports cars (plural) and nothing has ever happened to you? This is where I must bow out and say good luck to you in your expeditions. Because I'm not so sure if I am talking with someone that is off their medication or just a kid that recently started living outside of their parents supervision. I will be sure to wave at you the next time I see Bruce Wayne driving his bat mobile down John R. And if you stop, please let me borrow some grey poupon. LOL.

Ben7469
12-14-12, 22:07
New to the game, been playing with ladies on back page, been reading posts about SW success, wud luv info maybe which area is the best, how to stay safe, and what to watch out for! Any help or guidance, wud be much appreciated!

Sweet D Willie
12-15-12, 02:17
Thanks sober john I stand corrected, also katie called me tonight at 11:30 she never calls that late unless its been slow, she wonders what happened to everybody.

Bad Bird
12-15-12, 11:11
I would report this bickering to Jackson, but he would simply say call them out. Guys, if you want to ***** about each other over the internet take it into the general forum. I would rather not have to read around it to find info in the STREET WALKER section (I know I am not the only one thinking this). I also do not want to block any of you as you all contribute.

Thanks

Mystery Mantis
12-15-12, 20:04
I would report this bickering to Jackson, but he would simply say call them out. Guys, if you want to * about each other over the internet take it into the general forum. I would rather not have to read around it to find info in the STREET WALKER section (I know I am not the only one thinking this). I also do not want to block any of you as you all contribute.

ThanksQTE and I second (or however many it is by the time this gets on the board).

I never have any luck with SW. I've only ever had 2, neither of which could get me me to go with their mediocre BBBJ. Also, I'm always nervous as f-ck on a car date, so I up and took one to a hotel after a few minutes. But the flash of any headlights, or someone walking around makes me too nervous. Being that uptight makes it hard to blow, you know?

How do you guys do it? DO you car date typically?

Ben7469
12-16-12, 03:06
There is way to much for me to cover, it would take all night but I will try and hit a few basics.

As far as location, RTFF just like I did and you will find the best location to hunt.

Read the 22 rules for street mongering, I don't agree with all of them but it will get you started.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

Always play by your rules, not hers.

If you pick up a SW never park where she tells you, or drop her off where she tells you (dope house) Always drive 10 to 15 minutes away from where you picked her up from (and keep an eye on that rear view mirror) A 15 minute drive out of the area where you picked her up at means a 60 minute walk back, so she will be less likely to cash and dash.

Know what you want to do and ask her if she will do it (before you pay her) If you want your balls licked, ask her. If you do it after you pay her she might say it's extra.

Do a proper LEO check, a proper LEO check is when she shows you her pussy, stomach, and tits all at the same time. It's not just a LEO check, but it's a fucked up body check, an attitude check, and a TS / TV check. Never talk about anything (sex for money) before you do this check. If she says something like "you need to give me something if you want to see my body", then she just failed the the attitude part of the check.

When she sucking your dick you will not be in a right frame of mind, so hide anything you don't want stolen. Clean out your car after you're done, you don't want one of your friends (or LE) finding her crack stem the next day.

Trust your gut, and just because she has a purse doesn't mean she's LE, I have no idea where the Toledo mongers got that one from LOL.

Don't pick her up or drop her off in plain sight.

Lock your doors all the time.

Do your recon, where to drive, where to park, what notel to use.Thanks, I do appreciate the help, some things, I've learned already, but any advice helps

Member #5668
12-17-12, 00:44
I haven't made any reports lately, so I figured I better post something. I had a fantasy that I met up with Kelsey a week ago, had a good time. Met a young lady named Jen the other night, and this isn't the Jen that is friends with Kelsey, she did a real good job. Met up with Katie last night, she is such a nice lady, probably the only clean one out there, we need to keep treating her right, she did a great job as usual. Ended up in Detroit tonight, drove down Michigan, only saw 1 SW, and right behind her was a cop driving, decided to pass. Ended up in Toledo at Remys. Got a nice BBBJ from a cute black girl for 26, lots of deepthroating. I am a awesome negotiator, and a very good looking guy, so it comes easier than most.

BenjaminSkully
12-17-12, 10:11
Pretty-Boy, are you telling me that once you nail Fatima and Halo you are done with this site? If so I will personally pick them up and deliver them to you, hell I will even pay for it LOL.Agree x100

SoberJohn
12-17-12, 12:41
Pretty-Boy, are you telling me that once you nail Fatima and Halo you are done with this site? If so I will personally pick them up and deliver them to you, hell I will even pay for it LOL.Hey JW,

I can find Fatima but good luck with Halo she disappeared so if you find her drop her off at my house. Maybe she did graduate college and got a job. LOL.

She even shut off her phone. Guess I will have to disband the fan club. Stay Safe.

Philthy Rich
12-18-12, 15:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Philthy Rich
12-18-12, 15:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: [blue]This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Philthy Rich
12-18-12, 16:21
Thats right! After Fatima and Halo, am done crusing the streets of the Midwest. I might become a part-time consultant for the newbies on this site incase they need some expert's intake. I know you'll miss me JW but I don't want you to shed any tears for me. And no need to bring them girls to me. Save your money for hard times! Also, I can't accept you bringing these girls to me because Philthy Rich must keep his identity a secret. Last I checked, Batman doesn't have the criminals of Gotham city delieverd to him, nor does he reveal his real identity. Only a few know his real identity. Its likewise with me! Only the members of the Philthy Rich club know who I am. But I will make sure to post pics of Fatima and Halo in the Batmobil. Maybe even Kelsey. LOL. Happy mongering.

Pretty-Boy, are you telling me that once you nail Fatima and Halo you are done with this site? If so I will personally pick them up and deliver them to you, hell I will even pay for it LOL.

Ben7469
12-29-12, 22:07
Now I see Gem Number 30 is posting on BP. The BJ car date was nice, but the FS notel date is what turned me away.Just wondering, what she goes by on BP.

Bad Bird
12-31-12, 08:39
Over the weekend I noticed two new cameras, which do not appear to be operational yet (no flashing blue light).

Front and Main

Starr and E. Broadway

Square Tree
12-31-12, 11:22
Over the weekend I noticed two new cameras, which do not appear to be operational yet (no flashing blue light).

Front and Main.

Starr and E. BroadwayThe Daily Local has a nice "Crime Blog" and the writer also noticed cameras in her neighborhood, apparently Phase II of the Toledo surveillance effort. There is an updated map on the right-side of the Ride-Along Blog. Just scroll down a little bit.

http://toledoblade.typepad.com/ridealong/

Nice to live in a place where you are presumed innocent, eh?

Happy New Year.

S. T.

Bad Bird
12-31-12, 13:22
The Daily Local has a nice "Crime Blog" and the writer also noticed cameras in her neighborhood, apparently Phase II of the Toledo surveillance effort. There is an updated map on the right-side of the Ride-Along Blog. Just scroll down a little bit.

http://toledoblade.typepad.com/ridealong/

Nice to live in a place where you are presumed innocent, eh?

Happy New Year.

S. T.Map is certainly, at least, alomost out of date.

I really do not think the cameras are a bad idea. Toledo and crime has been bad over the past couple years. If this can cut back on some of the drugs and shootings it is a good thing. For those that pickup SW though you just need to be educated of the locations and watch for the mobile ones, which stick out like a sore thumb.

MrHungWell
12-31-12, 20:01
WOW, all these "senior members" saying "be nice to newbies" and I'm the only one that helped the guy out. I just find it funny how some members can take the time to complain about someones posting style; but not take the time to help out a newbie.

I think a few members need to "Practice What they Preach". It is possible some Senior Members are indeed helping via private messages, without the need to advertise what they are doing. I know I have done so several times recently, I just don't post my every move on here. At times discretion is a good thing LOL You got to remember JW that just because we don't advertise it, doesn't mean its not happening. Happy New Year gentlemen!

Jndt1
01-02-13, 00:15
It is possible some Senior Members are indeed helping via private messages, without the need to advertise what they are doing. I know I have done so several times recently, I just don't post my every move on here. At times discretion is a good thing LOL You got to remember JW that just because we don't advertise it, doesn't mean its not happening. Happy New Year gentlemen!Amen brother, Happy New Year!

Member #4733
01-02-13, 00:32
So, it's cold outside and we have nothing better to do than bicker. Understandable.

Here's the thing: Several of our old favorites have faded away, some are getting their pictures taken by Lucas County more often than by MwJrp (with all due respect) , some have moved from SW to posting on BP (most likely to stay out of the cold) , some have evolved to the level of managing their phones better (making appointments rather than walking) and some have just gotten plain nasty.

The "Eye in the Sky" certainly has some affect on our level of paranoia, probably a good thing, keeps us sharp in our thinking.

But, I suspect, that the holidays, the economy and the increase in UTR dating has probably made this thread rather thin.

I have a suggestion; When you do happen to have the opportunity to spend some time with one (or more) of our lovely ladies, just post that you had the opportunity and share the details via PMs. The bickering has really become distasteful. We are all better allies than adversaries.

Take advantage.

Brass

Bad Bird
01-03-13, 19:32
Fact is, whether some like it or not, that some of us only send "VIP" info via PM. No one will change that if that is how one person does things. Post and ***** all you want if it makes people feel better about themselves. It is no different on the old MI "boards" that are now a thing of the past. Many would only post "VIP" info in the "limited" access sections. Yes, I was in those sections. I will add one more thing.... Complaining about a posters style is not going to help build membership on the board, no different that not helping newbies discourages activity.

All I will say on the subject. Post your replies if you feel you must, but expect no reply for me as it really is a futile arguement as most of it is opinion and we all have our own.

MrHungWell
01-03-13, 20:43
Well sir you are right again. But wouldn't responding to Ben7469 question on the open board help some of the other newbies? Hell, I might learn a thing or two. Also this is a very good topic to discuss on a section of the board that is almost dead. It just seems like a lot of members have the time to complain about what they are reading, but not the time to post their findings.

Ben7469, if I may ask. How many senior members replied to your post via PM? I'm not asking who replied, but how many replied? I took the time to reply to your question, so I hope you take the time to respond honestly to mine.

Happy and safe hunting in the New Year (2013)

JWThis isn't about right or wrong, you've got to understand that. But that seems to be very important to you, as now you have this sudden interest in us helping the noobs when just recently you were not. It just seem you like to argue / debate / discuss for the sake of arguing and its just getting old. You are right about everything man, you are the best and sorry we even tried to use this message board before you came along. But JW, you still just don't get it: we don't all post EVERY time we have an encounter. There is no rule on this site that says that we must post every time we meet up with a SW or the like. I agree thats what this site is for but seriously man, you now want to check with noobs to see if we are actually pm'ing them? JW, just stop already will ya? The extremes you'll go to are not only embarrassing but also annoying, who are you to check up on is? Did Jackson ask you to make sure we followed "the rules?" You spend as much time pointing out how experienced and right you are about everything as you do posting normal reports. I just don't get what you're trying to accomplish, at all. If we all agree to call you the best and agree that you are always right will you PLEASE stick to the useful reports you do post and quit trying to argue with the rest of us? As I've stated before, just because some of us don't post everytime we even look at a girl does not mean we are not having fun. Just let us use this site as we always have for years now, your arguing and one-upping everyone is NOT what were here for. I just don't know how else to explain this to you in a more simple manner.

Ben7469
01-03-13, 22:31
A couple senior members did. 1 or 2 pm's, but not really, I will just figure things out for myself, I really don't want to get evolved in the bickering, that I've seen going on! Sorry for asking for advice, I thought that's what this broad was for!

Jndt1
01-04-13, 00:28
Fact is after being around here awhile I have buddied up with many seniors. JW is about the only one that cuffs these girls.

ExitMan1967
01-04-13, 03:16
A couple senior members did. 1 or 2 pm's, but not really, I will just figure things out for myself, I really don't want to get evolved in the bickering, that I've seen going on! Sorry for asking for advice, I thought that's what this broad was for!Ben, by asking for advise you have done Nothing wrong! That what these boards are about, Sharing information. In hopes of someone Not getting ripped off or worse arrested or hurt.

I'm not sure what's got the senior members fired up, But Don't be afraid to ask for help / advise, even if though a pm.

MrHungWell
01-04-13, 07:24
A couple senior members did. 1 or 2 pm's, but not really, I will just figure things out for myself, I really don't want to get evolved in the bickering, that I've seen going on! Sorry for asking for advice, I thought that's what this broad was for!I must agree. In my attempt to figure out why there was "bickering" I only added to it. I apologize to all, especially JW as in the end he is a valuable contributing member, more than most including myself. That being said I'm just going to bow out and keep my opinions and info to myself, I've always wondered what it was like to be a lurker LOL This board is too important and valuable to tarnish with petty differences of opinion so Ill just leave this board to you guys. And seriously no hard feelings JW. I shouldve just sent you a PM instead of subjecting everyone to this LOL Good luck fellow hobbyists, remember those side streets off the main drags are where the best ones are.

Rock1970
01-06-13, 02:01
Picked up Patti Saturday night on E Broadway, Hard to tell what her body looked like she had layers of shirts and jackets on. Got BBBJ (spit) for 20, have to say it was good, I had my hand on her head forcing her head down to take it all and she did with no complaints.

Member #4733
01-06-13, 11:08
Picked up Patti Saturday night on E Broadway, Hard to tell what her body looked like she had layers of shirts and jackets on. Got BBBJ (spit) for 20, have to say it was good, I had my hand on her head forcing her head down to take it all and she did with no complaints.Thank you Rock for an actual Streetwalker Report.

If she provided you with digits, may we contact you to retrieve them?

TwoWheeler21
01-06-13, 14:50
I must agree. In my attempt to figure out why there was "bickering" I only added to it. I apologize to all, especially JW as in the end he is a valuable contributing member, more than most including myself. That being said I'm just going to bow out and keep my opinions and info to myself, I've always wondered what it was like to be a lurker LOL This board is too important and valuable to tarnish with petty differences of opinion so Ill just leave this board to you guys. And seriously no hard feelings JW. I shouldve just sent you a PM instead of subjecting everyone to this LOL Good luck fellow hobbyists, remember those side streets off the main drags are where the best ones are.I am going to comment, even though I may be out of school. I have posted only to the Detroit board, though I read both the Flint and Toledo boards as a further way of RTFF.

First off, this is just a simple little spat, that I don't think qualifies as tarnishing the board. I agree with JW that a certain amount of arguing is good if done respectfully. That to me means making your point, instead of thinking of a smartass way to make your point, like putting the other monger down or calling names, etc. For example, the whole deal with PhilthyRich a few pages back got way out of control. When posting an argumentative post, you have to think about being better than that. Simply state your point respectfully.

We are a fairly large group of men swimming in the same pool of poon. There are going to be disagreements about girls, how to treat them, what to pay, etc. It is always going to happen. If there were a bar or clubhouse in each city where there is a posting site, where we could meet up, there would probably be arguments, spats, and fights regularly. The fact that we are still chasing poon like we are in junior high probably means we carry a little more testosterone than average. We all have rather strong, hard earned opinions on things. Disagreements and arguments are bound to happen. An argument carried out respectfully on the board gives the reader two points to think about and apply or not apply to how he thinks about things or does things.

In closing, Ben7469, do not let a little argumentation turn you from the site. I mongered for over 20 years before discovering it a few months ago, and have learned quite a bit from it. The info is fantastic, and when you have contributed and gained respect, it gets even better. MrHungwell, you have contributed valuable info to the site, and it is silly to punish yourself and the board for joining in a simple fracas. Just tell yourself you have to do better.

Stay safe out there

Rock1970
01-06-13, 18:50
Thank you Rock for an actual Streetwalker Report.

If she provided you with digits, may we contact you to retrieve them?Sorry didn't ask for digits, should have when she said she doesn't walk that much but wasn't thinking.

ExitMan1967
01-07-13, 18:30
Nicely said.Thanks you Sir.

Gwailo
01-08-13, 14:22
Picked up Danielle last night off of Starr near East Broadway, we ended up at the motel where she provided a real good BBBJ for 60. Really nice girl, I'll definitely try to see her again.

Pj Er9
01-08-13, 17:38
Cruised through about 2:30 PM on Monday and saw nothing. Tried again about 3:30 and picked up Ashleigh. Went to her place for CBJ (my choice) for 40. She does great work, lets me work her head and looks better than the average SW. After I left, I drove down E Broadway one more time and saw three more definite SWs.

Rock1970
01-09-13, 18:34
Stroll down E Broadway around 430pm and seen Ashley (short Petite) , she was looking great, tight jeans, black leather boots, time I made it back around around she was gone. Then stroll down Lagrange, seen female walking down the street looked great, had red hair, skin dark complected, wearing a blazer jacket, wedge heels, she looked great. Funny part was there were two other cars trying to pick her up, every time I went around the block trying to cut her off I seen the same two cars. Apparently she was not a walker cause she didn't make any eye contact and one vehicle stop along the side and thought for sure he got her but she was still walking when I came back around so I am going to say she wasn't a walker but sure wish she was. Once I gave up on her further down Lagrange I saw a blonde girl who gave me the look but couldn't really see her, I should have went back around but didn't.

Pj Er9
01-15-13, 20:24
My regular girl has skeedadled so I'm making more cruises than I use to. I picked up Danielle. Nice looking, very long dark brown hair, clean, easy going. 20 for a quick car date. I'll pick her up again any time I see her. This was about 5:30 pm Tuesday.

Jndt1
01-15-13, 22:38
My regular girl has skeedadled so I'm making more cruises than I use to. I picked up Danielle. Nice looking, very long dark brown hair, clean, easy going. 20 for a quick car date. I'll pick her up again any time I see her. This was about 5:30 pm Tuesday.Get a number?

Jndt1
01-16-13, 01:45
Maybe your hubby will help you beat him up.

Every post you have is garbage. And you can quote any post you want out of the Detroit section. It still won't change the FACT that you post nothing whatsoever that is an actual experience on your part. Now what? You going to go back and find a post of yours and quote it on the board. Again, let me know how that works out for you. Either way I'm pretty sure someone with nothing but " She is sexy " and " Did you get a number " as your posts is nothing less then useless to all your Toledo buddies. And as far as what it means to me? Nothing, because you have nothing to back all of your claims of being so experienced. By the way. If you were " running things " on the Ave in the 80s and 90s? That doesn't exactly put you in any position to call anyone old man. I was 2 in 1980. In order to be the man running things back then, you have got to be fifty plus now. Just sayin.You quoted a typo, it was a "buddy" of mine that got robbed, and you got it wrong, I said late 90's and early 2000's, [Deleted by Admin]

Jndt1
01-16-13, 01:49
Just sayin.So you are saying letting mongers know about girls robbing people is not a contribution to the board?

Pj Er9
01-16-13, 20:43
Get a number?No. I wish I did. I didn't think to ask until she was gone and the blood started flowing back to my brain.

Red51
01-24-13, 20:21
Decided to go out tonight and lo and behold TPD now has a camera up at Starr and E. Broadway. It's way up high too so they can probably get a good look both ways on Starr and down E. Broadway to Nevada. Still looked around a bit and didn't see anything, it seems the cold is making the girls choose comfort over candy.

Member #4733
01-24-13, 20:37
Decided to go out tonight and lo and behold TPD now has a camera up at Starr and E. Broadway. It's way up high too so they can probably get a good look both ways on Starr and down E. Broadway to Nevada. Still looked around a bit and didn't see anything, it seems the cold is making the girls choose comfort over candy.This is an absolute justification for the collection and sharing of digits.

I have been lax myself, all apologies.

Brass

Red51
01-25-13, 20:03
Decided to go out tonight and lo and behold TPD now has a camera up at Starr and E. Broadway. It's way up high too so they can probably get a good look both ways on Starr and down E. Broadway to Nevada. Still looked around a bit and didn't see anything, it seems the cold is making the girls choose comfort over candy.To further go with this they've put one up at Starr and Main too

Bad Bird
01-25-13, 20:31
To further go with this they've put one up at Starr and Main tooThey are all over. The ones I noticed recently that I think are new that you might want to be aware of that have not been mentioned in the last day or two.

Neveda and Woodville.

Main and Front.

Broadway and Walbridge (South)

Broadway and Harding (South)

They must be having a positive affect if they are putting up more. I did see on the news where one went up and the locals are very happy with the results of thugs not hanging around and bullying the people. I have said I think they are a good idea. Of course one would think it will just push the activities they are trying to stop into the side streets where the camera cannot see.

Toledo Guy
01-25-13, 23:02
Met up with Jennifer on Lagrange Tuesday and went to a notel. Had a good time, she was just showered and nice and clean. She is in her 30s slim brown hair small tits. I could kick myself for not thinking to ask her for digits. Does anyone have her digits and would share via PM?

Thanks. TG.

AddictedToLust
02-08-13, 22:02
Dreamt I met a lovely woman a couple of times. Met her twice on EB, but got a number, so I can call now. About 30, brunette, with the sweetest personality. She said she didn't walk anymore because it was too hot .3 Jacksons for f / s. But the conversation is just as good as the service. Highly recommended.

Oregon2020
02-12-13, 21:45
I don't think I've ever seen as many police cars, vans, etc. In one place as I did on the eastside late Sunday. 1 a. M. Or so. Is this typical nowadays?

HotToledo
02-15-13, 13:33
Uncle leo was out in full force last night in all areas. To hot out there.

Member #4764
02-16-13, 00:16
Did a quick cruise and saw Leo everywhere. Too hot to trot so went home.

Enixrayne
02-16-13, 19:57
Did a drive through of the usual haunts. Nothing. Seems that the good times maybe over until LEO backs off. Lots of LEO on the E-Side and lagrannge area.

Pj Er9
03-02-13, 08:06
Can anyone help me out with Ashley's number? I had it but my phone got wet and went pfffzt. Last time I saw her she said she was moving to a different house down the street. Thanks

AddictedToLust
03-08-13, 21:50
Gentlemen, I find myself with a free Saturday night tomorrow. I've had a little experience in Toledo (3. 4 trips in the last month or so). My only experience seeing the sights was around EB snd Starr. The last time I was there, it was like a ghost town. And it looked like uncle leo had moved in for good. I have a number of the lovely lady I met the last couple of times I was there. But I was interested in a little variety. Is the west side better these days? I know I am pretty new to the site, and may not have earned all my stripes yet, but I would appreciate a little routing help. Where should I drive to see the best sights on a Saturday night in Toledo? I have looked through the previous posts and find things like Reynolds, but that doesn't help me a lot. Not knowing the town means I spend more time staring at a map or typing into a gps than I can spend window shopping.

Can someone give me the "beginner's route tour"? I certainly appreciate any help.

Thanks

Red51
03-24-13, 13:14
Picked up Jen this morning on the East side. Younger brunette that looked kind of cute, did a BBBJ for. 40. Says she "doesn't do this very often" (yeah right) and she's mostly out in the morning. I asked her if she ever walked with another Jen, I had picked up a Jen a while ago that was walking with another girl named Jen, and she said no but asked if I meant the dark haired one or the blonde one. The dark haired one is the girl I had picked up but it got me wondering if the blonde one is the famous Jenny that was all the rage a while ago.

Ampboner
04-03-13, 17:58
Yesterday saw 2 SW ers both early to mid 20's walking Dorr between Secor and Bryne. Both black and both attractive.

One used to walk the same location a few years ago. An ex UT student from Monroe Mi. As I recall and very good looking. A few years

Ago she could give a good BBBJ in the car for. 40 or everything in one of the short stay motels on Reynolds for 1. Never negotiated since she

Was not the typical pro and more like a college student, young, clean, very good looking and not a gansta rapper type. Didn't stop.

Was too busy and SW ers don't really interest me. Passing on the info.

Member #5668
04-06-13, 09:25
I had a dream that I was driving through the east side last night, and saw 2 pretty good looking early 40s women walking down starr together, each had a purse, so I didn't think they were sws. As I drove by, I looked at them, and they gave me the look. I circled around later and found them on starr again by the fire station. They followed me down a side street. I stopped, they came up and asked for a ride. I told them I couldn't, the one told me I can touch her. They didn't look like walkers, dressed to nice, carried purses, and they looked pretty good. I declined again and drove off. I never asked where they needed a ride to. Not sure if they were leo, undercover, or just some single women needing a ride to the bar.

Gwailo
04-06-13, 17:10
I had a dream that I was driving through the east side last night, and saw 2 pretty good looking early 40s women walking down starr together, each had a purse, so I didn't think they were sws. As I drove by, I looked at them, and they gave me the look. I circled around later and found them on starr again by the fire station. They followed me down a side street. I stopped, they came up and asked for a ride. I told them I couldn't, the one told me I can touch her. They didn't look like walkers, dressed to nice, carried purses, and they looked pretty good. I declined again and drove off. I never asked where they needed a ride to. Not sure if they were leo, undercover, or just some single women needing a ride to the bar.If they asked for a ride it's doubtful they were LEO, cops will usually just approach the car and try and get you to offer them money, they don't want to take the risk of letting their decoys get in the car.

Duke Nukem
04-06-13, 18:10
I had a dream that I was driving through the east side last night, and saw 2 pretty good looking early 40s women walking down starr together, each had a purse, so I didn't think they were sws. As I drove by, I looked at them, and they gave me the look. I circled around later and found them on starr again by the fire station. They followed me down a side street. I stopped, they came up and asked for a ride. I told them I couldn't, the one told me I can touch her. They didn't look like walkers, dressed to nice, carried purses, and they looked pretty good. I declined again and drove off. I never asked where they needed a ride to. Not sure if they were leo, undercover, or just some single women needing a ride to the bar.When will people stop using the "I had a dream" stuff? It doesn't save you from anything, and it's silly. Other than that, I think I check out the area.

Kwikie
04-16-13, 22:22
I was passing through today and thanks to USASG reports decided to give Starr Road a try. Near the ramp for 280 I saw the hottest WSW ever. Blonde, perfect tits, definitely a 9 on the SW scale. Slowed down, but the car in front of me grabbed her.

Red51
04-25-13, 20:50
Seems the nicer weather brought out the girls. Saw the first on walking slowly down E. Broadway, WSW wearing a pink and white t-shirt with dark pants, short reddish hair. She looked pretty good, curvy but not fat.

The second I'm pretty sure was working, WSW longer dirty blonde hair wearing a brown jacket.

Didn't get a chance to scoop either of them as I was going somewhere but maybe things are looking a bit up?

Red51
04-27-13, 21:14
Saw two more girls out today; a rougher looking WSW on East Broadway, reddish hair and another WSW, blonde on Nevada. However LEO presence made it impossible to get either.

After driving a bit a noticed a girl standing on the corner of E. Broadway and Woodville which I thought was very odd. I drove by a little while later and I noticed she had a corded earpiece in and was holding her hand up to her mouth like she was talking into a radio. I'm wondering if she was perhaps a LEO decoy trying to see who took interest.

Gwailo
04-28-13, 13:15
Saw two more girls out today; a rougher looking WSW on East Broadway, reddish hair and another WSW, blonde on Nevada. However LEO presence made it impossible to get either.

After driving a bit a noticed a girl standing on the corner of E. Broadway and Woodville which I thought was very odd. I drove by a little while later and I noticed she had a corded earpiece in and was holding her hand up to her mouth like she was talking into a radio. I'm wondering if she was perhaps a LEO decoy trying to see who took interest.I saw Erica out walking earlier this week on Nevada. She is rather plump these days, looks like she's been eating well for a while.

Bad Bird
04-28-13, 22:45

After driving a bit a noticed a girl standing on the corner of E. Broadway and Woodville which I thought was very odd. I drove by a little while later and I noticed she had a corded earpiece in and was holding her hand up to her mouth like she was talking into a radio. I'm wondering if she was perhaps a LEO decoy trying to see who took interest.Usually these type things will be obvious in the arrest records online, which do not indicate any type of sting. That or the guys were smart.

Member #4764
04-30-13, 15:04
Out of work, went to Navarre, turned on Eastbroadway and. Before I even got to Nevada picked up, oh wait,"I had a dream." anyways, picked up Jen and went to her place. 60 for full service, everything covered, offers threesomes with her roomie. PM for #

Red51
04-30-13, 23:07
After work today, cruised the east side, saw what could be a WSW, blonde with red streaks walking with a handler. Didn't scoop because there was a cop right there. Later going up Lagrange I saw Olive Oyl walking toward the Greenbelt from Bancroft; she doesn't do it for me at all so I passed.

It seems like it's too damn busy when I go looking, today there were people everywhere, mostly thug looking guys.

Red51
05-02-13, 21:18
Went looking again on the east side. When I was coming up E. Broadway there was a crazy hot blonde chick in an orange tube top and black yoga pants; a 9/10 on the real scale for sure. I tried to swing by a few times but I always missed her; she may have been a civilian but I had to take a chance that she wasn't.

After she disappeared I went through the usual areas; didn't see anything else out there.

Red51
05-04-13, 16:31
Saw the crazy hot blonde chick again; I think she's the same girl I saw on the 30th with the red streaks in her hair. She was walking alone at first and a little later I saw her on Nevada with her handler (?) again. I didn't get a look either time so she may just be a hot chick that likes showing her midriff and walking with big black guys but somehow I doubt it.

HotToledo
05-05-13, 11:14
Saw the crazy hot blonde chick again; I think she's the same girl I saw on the 30th with the red streaks in her hair. She was walking alone at first and a little later I saw her on Nevada with her handler (?) again. I didn't get a look either time so she may just be a hot chick that likes showing her midriff and walking with big black guys but somehow I doubt it.I saw the same girl now two different times too. She is smoking hot for sure. Both times crusied around and tried to get a look but none. So I don't know. Was going to stop but saw le around corner. Stay safe out there.

No Limit
05-06-13, 07:01
This is going out to all of you rookie mongers. Caress / Ericka is back out on the pavement. Now us senior members have all bad an expierence with this one. Some have had good luck with her but most have had nothing but trouble. Her body is tight and she does look good. But. Don't be fooled. A lot of drama with this one. Hope this report helps. She now has dark red hair. She was out this morning at 700 on east broadway sitting on the steps by the carry out. Wasn't even trying to be discret. I got stopped by the light and she motioned that she wanted to give me oral. Just my two cents on this one. Be careful!

Stay safe! NL

Bad Bird
05-08-13, 20:17
This is going out to all of you rookie mongers. Caress / Ericka is back out on the pavement. Now us senior members have all bad an expierence with this one. Some have had good luck with her but most have had nothing but trouble. Her body is tight and she does look good. But. Don't be fooled. A lot of drama with this one. Hope this report helps. She now has dark red hair. She was out this morning at 700 on east broadway sitting on the steps by the carry out. Wasn't even trying to be discret. I got stopped by the light and she motioned that she wanted to give me oral. Just my two cents on this one. Be careful!

Stay safe! NLI also saw her that morning and evening to and from work. As Gwalo mentioned she gained a little weight, but did not seem to be to bad, given she was rail thin before. From a distance though, and it could have been shadows, her face looked a little rough. It does seem her life is starting to take a toll on her and with her attitude will be the end of her.

No Limit
05-09-13, 10:20
I also saw her that morning and evening to and from work. As Gwalo mentioned she gained a little weight, but did not seem to be to bad, given she was rail thin before. From a distance though, and it could have been shadows, her face looked a little rough. It does seem her life is starting to take a toll on her and with her attitude will be the end of her.Part two of my PSA. LOL. Saw Erika out aging this morning. All tweaked out and standing next to a new girl that I have never seen. Made a pass and someone scooped up the other girl. Get back to that one in a minute. Ericka sees me and starts running down the street after me yelling at the top of her lungs that she wants to date. LOL. Anyway. Didn't want any part if that. Went to mc Donald's grabbed a coffee and headed back to see if the other one was done with her other client. LOL. And she was. Gave the nod and she met me on a side street. Hopped in and I start off asking how she knew ericka. Says that she has been friends for a long time with her and that she hasn't seen her in a long time and that she was doing bad. She said that she is into drugs really really bad. Almost like she was telling me that she was saying goodbye to her. She asked me how I knew her. She thought I was Leo. And I told her that I have known her as caress. She said that was a long time and it put her at ease. She told me her name was jasmine and she normally isn't out. But we came to a agreement and had a little morning fun. No phone so I may not see her again. I hope I do. Sorry for the long post. Stay safe!

Gwailo
05-13-13, 17:55
I saw that a WSW got busted at Laskey and Douglas Saturday night. Kind of an unusual spot for a SW but she didn't look very experienced.

Jobox28
05-14-13, 05:19
Have been reading forums from Detroit and Toledo for a few months, and doing some SW recon in Toledo lately. Finally took the plunge. Working nights this weekend did a stroll down e Broadway 7am sat, ended up picking up a red head, skinny, small tits on starr, said her name was Erika. Made me nervous when she said that from all the negative reports, but I went thru with it anyway. Got BBBJ for 25 in the car was a decent experience for 1st time.

Jobox28
05-14-13, 05:32
Went out again Monday morning saw a WSW on E Broadway and Nevada, picked her up on side street did checks she said her name was Tammy. Had big boobs said she had a baby 9 months ago, offered FS for 60 and BJ for 30 settled on bbbjcimws for 20 in the car. She did a very good job and performed well, after finish she said she just got a phone and gave me digits, also said she is out a lot but that is only the 2nd time I saw her, as I am usually not working nights. Will repeat for sure.

Jobox28
05-16-13, 01:06
Decided to do some looking early tues morning on e broadway, this time I spotted a girl I have seen walking before. Went down a side street she gets in introduces herself as jennifer decent looking curly brown hair. Offers FS 60 and BBBJ 40 says she has a room and we can go there. Being a newbie I Decide I just want road head, a little leery to try that yet, agree on 25 for bbbjcimws, she did a great job best I've had yet in this short time I've been doing this. She gives me her digits and her handler / boyfriends digits. Should have listened to all of you seniors as my 2nd and 3rd times were much better then my 1st with Erika. Just want to say thanks to everyone who contributes all the great info on this board, the information you provide is a tremendous wealth of knowledge to newbies.

AddictedToLust
05-17-13, 00:01
Was out there on Saturday late afternoon. I knew about EB, but thought I'd try Reynolds. Several runs on Reynolds, and nothing was moving. Went into hush for awhile to kill some time. Then back out anxstill nothing. I was aiming for Reynolds and Dorr. Some distance past Dorr both ways on Reynolds. Bad luck, or wrong time, or wrong area. What am I missing?

SlooHands
05-17-13, 05:37
Was out there on Saturday late afternoon. I knew about EB, but thought I'd try Reynolds. Several runs on Reynolds, and nothing was moving. Went into hush for awhile to kill some time. Then back out anxstill nothing. I was aiming for Reynolds and Dorr. Some distance past Dorr both ways on Reynolds. Bad luck, or wrong time, or wrong area. What am I missing?I've never seen any in that area, there has been some sightings on Dorr down by Secor & Bryne area.

Gwailo
05-17-13, 17:34
I've never seen any in that area, there has been some sightings on Dorr down by Secor & Bryne area.On a few occasions, very few and far between, I've seen SW's on Reynolds near the motels. You'll probably never see them there when you're looking for them, just sometimes when I happen to be driving by I'll see what looks like a SW, I usually don't have the opportunity to stop.

Red51
05-17-13, 19:53
Picked up Christy today, a short curly haired WSW, skinny but her tits are flabby little As. Got FS for. 40; as she was getting started she said she remembered me and sure enough it's the same Christy I picked up a few years ago. She takes direction well, BBBJ with BLS, CFS, but time on the street has taken its toll; I may repeat in a pinch if I find her again but I don't think I'll seek her out.

DarkKnight33
05-19-13, 22:51
Out of work, went to Navarre, turned on Eastbroadway and. Before I even got to Nevada picked up, oh wait,"I had a dream." anyways, picked up Jen and went to her place. 60 for full service, everything covered, offers threesomes with her roomie. PM for #Thanks Jtlats for the digits for Jen. I was down in toledo at the end of the week and did a lot of cruising of all the tracks, I researched from the forum, Thursday nite and Friday early 5 am on and saw no one out or at least that I would want to see. I seen a few leo and all those damn cameras. Glad we do not have them in detroit, but the drones will be flying in our skies some day. I thought my trip down to toledo was going to be a bust, but Jtlats came thru with Jen digits and I met her up at her house, I know, I do not go to their place usually, but I felt ok on this one after talking to her roomie twice on the phone and then Jen when she woke up later in the morning. Got to the house and her roomie was there, but I only got to see for for a second because she was in the back of the house with her kids. Met Jen and took me upstairs to her bedroom, cluttered house and her bedroom door was not even on its hinges and she had to move the door to close off the room. Jen did a good CBJ and CFS in that tight kitty of hers for. 60 and. 20 for a second shot. Good attitude. She did offer also threesomes with her rommie, but could not do it then cause of her roomie's kids were there. PM Jtlats for her digits, I did not ask if I could give them out. DK

Dr_Know
05-22-13, 10:19
Veteran monger with a last minute trip idea.

I'm staying in Toledo Thursday night on in hotel on secor and will probably feel like mongering.

Senior members PM me if you feel like meeing for coffee and swapping info or even doing a few laps together.

I'll share any info I have all over ohio / detroit and elsewhere and even share my hotel room for any parties we find. No drugs or alcohol. Just ladies.

This is not a gay offer, just an offer from a veteran to meet and share hobby stories / info for the night.

PM me if interested, I'll check my messages late tonight from my hotel in Cleveland (tour de Ohio this week.)

Be safe,

Doc

Member #4960
05-22-13, 22:29
Decided to do some looking early tues morning on e broadway, this time I spotted a girl I have seen walking before. Went down a side street she gets in introduces herself as jennifer decent looking curly brown hair. Offers FS 60 and BBBJ 40 says she has a room and we can go there. Being a newbie I Decide I just want road head, a little leery to try that yet, agree on 25 for bbbjcimws, she did a great job best I've had yet in this short time I've been doing this. She gives me her digits and her handler / boyfriends digits. Should have listened to all of you seniors as my 2nd and 3rd times were much better then my 1st with Erika. Just want to say thanks to everyone who contributes all the great info on this board, the information you provide is a tremendous wealth of knowledge to newbies.Been a while since I've been in Ttown, thanks for the reports, seems Broadway's still the way to go after all these years.

HotToledo
05-30-13, 00:58
Picked up sexy WSW yesterday. Off e Broadway. Went by Jasmine. Great time. Swear it was the same blonde Jasmine from BP. Great time had.

CruisingBy
06-05-13, 07:59
I met up with her last week off Broadway and got digits, reddish hair mid 20's. I called her to meet again. She was very nice to talk to with a sweet voice and a personality.

I Luv Head
06-13-13, 07:19
When will people stop using the "I had a dream" stuff? It doesn't save you from anything, and it's silly. Other than that, I think I check out the area.Why does it bother you?

Personally, I always use that "silly" dream thing because everything I have posted is a lie. I have never broken the law and find it "silly" that so many people openly post illegal activity on public forums. That being said, if someone goes through the trouble to track you down you are probably already in some deep shit, but at least the actual posts are all dreams or lies or stories and not truths. Just my opinion though.

ILH

I Luv Head
06-13-13, 07:26
I Had a dream that I picked up Erika on Nev near BW this morning. She seems to be pretty popular here so I won't go into detail, but I got digits if someone wants to trade for Jen's number.

She did a pretty good BBBJCIM for. 6. Yeah I know that is high, but I wasn't finding anything else and I tend to take a long time. She didn't complain at all so I will repeat.

She quoted .4 bbbj, .6 bbbjcim, .8 FS.

ILH

Toledo419
06-13-13, 21:41
[Deleted by Admin]

Xonaz26
06-17-13, 08:41
From Cleveland and coming to Toledo tonight til tomorrow noon. In need of a correct streets to stroll, PM me if you don't want everyone to know. Thanks guys.

Xonaz26
06-18-13, 18:50
Was strolling Navarre then pulled over to E Broadway, saw LEO car pulled over to convenience store, heading toward E. Broadway saw 2 good looking white ladies (unsure if it is SW) walking toward LEO direction. Circled around, in a neighborhood, saw a group of white female and a guy pushing a child stroll and ahead of them were 2 white female, then 2 very fine looking ladies sitting in their front porch. Stopped on a street across convenience store and saw LEO pulled over someone in a neighborhood across from me. Took another strolled onto E Broadway saw 1 black dude with 1 white lady. Drove by the same neighborhood again and this time only 1 girl sitting on front porch. Headed toward the street beside convenience store and saw 2 previous white ladies on E. Broadway pulled over to a house. Saw another LEO pulled over another car in the same neighborhood. This time I decided to call an escort on BP. Heading toward MAIN St, several fine body white females walking. Pulled over to Lagrange and saw several white and black females. Several pulled over by LEO everywhere. Went home, I'm not messing around this city anymore.

Bengsun
06-19-13, 00:54
Why does it bother you?

Personally, I always use that "silly" dream thing because everything I have posted is a lie. I have never broken the law and find it "silly" that so many people openly post illegal activity on public forums. That being said, if someone goes through the trouble to track you down you are probably already in some deep shit, but at least the actual posts are all dreams or lies or stories and not truths. Just my opinion though.

ILHI'm totally cool with the "I had a dream" thing. After all, wasn't that a part of the famous MLK speech? And here we are dreaming or telling tall tales about people getting along, having fun and happy endings. What's not to like? There should just be a disclaimer on the site though that says people lie all the time on this site. I know I do! Anything I post is total bullshit.

I Luv Head
06-19-13, 01:01
Had a dream I picked up a hot blonde WSW the other night on Broadway between Starr and Nevada. LEO was all over and I was about to leave when I spotted a tall blonde with short shorts and an amazing ass. She had long sexy legs, a very pretty face and was very young, (early to mid 20's). I just couldn't pass her up so I circled until she walked down a side street that was safe enough to scoop her up. She got in and introduced herself as Jasmine and immediately grabbed my cock and asked me to touch her.

She quoted. 3 for BBBJ and. 5 for anything goes FS. Yes I said anything goes, including Greek for. 5. I decided to try the BBBJ and she did an incredible job. She took direction well and did not rush. The only bad thing I can say was that the place we went had no lights so I couldn't watch her pretty face licking and sucking. I will definitely be giving her a call for FS soon!

Dropping her off was harder than picking her up since LEO was everywhere, so I took her back home. Be careful out there.

SW Rating.

Face: 9.

Body: 9.

Attitude: 9.

Performance: 9.

Donations: 10.

ILH

Bengsun
06-19-13, 01:07
Was strolling Navarre then pulled over to E Broadway, saw LEO car pulled over to convenience store, heading toward E. Broadway saw 2 good looking white ladies (unsure if it is SW) walking toward LEO direction. Circled around, in a neighborhood, saw a group of white female and a guy pushing a child stroll and ahead of them were 2 white female, then 2 very fine looking ladies sitting in their front porch. Stopped on a street across convenience store and saw LEO pulled over someone in a neighborhood across from me. Took another strolled onto E Broadway saw 1 black dude with 1 white lady. Drove by the same neighborhood again and this time only 1 girl sitting on front porch. Headed toward the street beside convenience store and saw 2 previous white ladies on E. Broadway pulled over to a house. Saw another LEO pulled over another car in the same neighborhood. This time I decided to call an escort on BP. Heading toward MAIN St, several fine body white females walking. Pulled over to Lagrange and saw several white and black females. Several pulled over by LEO everywhere. Went home, I'm not messing around this city anymore.This kind of stuff. The watch, the confusion, the time wasted. Seems a real nuisance to me. If you have that kind of time, maybe you can hit gold here and there, but some of the descriptions on here sound a bit off from what I'd find attractive too. Distance chicks. It must be nice to have the kind of free time to do that kind of sifting the sands for your gold, but me it sounds like too much time investment, too much excitement and too much risk to be worth it. Plus, I'm betting it helps to have certain features in a vehicle to make it more safe, unless you like the possibility of being seen. I don't get it unless I just happened to hit it exactly that the high-risk is what makes it interesting to the ones that like it. Maybe someone can explain?

Bengsun
06-19-13, 01:17
Had a dream I picked up a hot blonde WSW the other night on Broadway between Starr and Nevada. LEO was all over and I was about to leave when I spotted a tall blonde with short shorts and an amazing ass. She had long sexy legs, a very pretty face and was very young, (early to mid 20's). I just couldn't pass her up so I circled until she walked down a side street that was safe enough to scoop her up. She got in and introduced herself as Jasmine and immediately grabbed my cock and asked me to touch her.

She quoted. 3 for BBBJ and. 5 for anything goes FS. Yes I said anything goes, including Greek for. 5. I decided to try the BBBJ and she did an incredible job. She took direction well and did not rush. The only bad thing I can say was that the place we went had no lights so I couldn't watch her pretty face licking and sucking. I will definitely be giving her a call for FS soon!

Dropping her off was harder than picking her up since LEO was everywhere, so I took her back home. Be careful out there.

SW Rating.

Face: 9.

Attitude: 9.

Performance: 9.

Donations: 10.

ILHDon't tell me that, in your dream, you forgot to get her digits! Talk about clouding over the happy ending to your story!

Xonaz26
06-19-13, 08:16
This kind of stuff. The watch, the confusion, the time wasted. Seems a real nuisance to me. If you have that kind of time, maybe you can hit gold here and there, but some of the descriptions on here sound a bit off from what I'd find attractive too. Distance chicks. It must be nice to have the kind of free time to do that kind of sifting the sands for your gold, but me it sounds like too much time investment, too much excitement and too much risk to be worth it. Plus, I'm betting it helps to have certain features in a vehicle to make it more safe, unless you like the possibility of being seen. I don't get it unless I just happened to hit it exactly that the high-risk is what makes it interesting to the ones that like it. Maybe someone can explain?I guess it the thrill that makes it exciting and the enjoyment of looking at different fine ladies. I do have a lot of free time. Must be me only.

I Luv Head
06-19-13, 17:33
Don't tell me that, in your dream, you forgot to get her digits! Talk about clouding over the happy ending to your story!Although I didn't say I got her digits, I figured it was implied by the fact that I said I will definately be calling her soon.

ILH

I Luv Head
06-19-13, 18:05
This kind of stuff. The watch, the confusion, the time wasted.

It must be nice to have the kind of free time to do that kind of sifting the sands for your gold, but me it sounds like too much time investment, too much excitement and too much risk to be worth it.

I don't get it unless I just happened to hit it exactly that the high-risk is what makes it interesting to the ones that like it. Maybe someone can explain?Pesonally I wouldn't know since I've never actually looked for a SW in my life, but let me take a shot with my best guess.

I think the thrill of the hunt, the danger and the anticipation are a big part of the SW scene. Add the fact that you get to choose exactly what you want and don't have to wonder if the pics are real, (they rarely are) or if you will be stood up. Finally the price is way better even if you facter in the gas.

The wasted time can be avoided by doing your research ahead of time and knowing where and what to look for, how to behave and what to say and do. Your attitude will go a long way and may be a big facter in the service you will get.

Finally, in a lot of places you can find better looking SW's then BP women at any given time and for way less and willing to do way more. There are those occassions when a BP add is just too good to pass up, but they are usually in the $$ to $$$ and sometimes $$$$ range. I have no problem with that range for an outrageously gorgous woman with a great attitude and a pse, but they are few and far between.

Again, that's just my opinion tho.

ILH

Mw Jrp
06-19-13, 20:08
Price. 1/3 to 1/5 escorts and BP gals. What you see is what you get, no bait-and-switch, no 10yo pics. A date right now, not in hoe-time which can be hours or days from when they say now. The big if is, how will she perform and how are her skills. I have tuned this to an art and seem to be able to weed out the rush-jobs, the hurry-ups, and I won't do that's.

The key for me is to not pick the crack-heads, they are always in a hurry for their next rock. So, this leaves the rest and I simply ask them if they have some time for a real date, and proceed to explain what I like; similar to negotiating at H8S in Detroit. If we are on the same page, I continue with the gal. This careful selection and frank discussion yields me 8, 9.10's for an hour of erotic bliss at my plush hotel suite at a fraction of what most guys pay.

And they always want to see me again and soon refer their GF's to me. Yes, SW's can be a real, hot, juicy, yummy bargain. Be safe and good hunting. MW

I Luv Head
06-20-13, 04:49
Had a dream that I picked up a hsw on Brdwy between Starr and Nev. She was around 5' 5' with a smokin body and pretty face. She gets in and introduced herself as Amanda and started rubbing my cock. She had perky C's and a nice thick ass. She was wearing a short red dress and looked sexy as hell. Her attitude was good, she smelled great and she did not seem to be high on anything so I'm thinking I scored big time.

She tells me she usually does CBJ but she didn't have a cover so we agreed on. 3 for BBBJ and I'm thinking it's my lucky night. Right before she starts though, she tells me to concentrate and hurry up and I knew it was headed downhill fast. She then proceeded to give me one of the worst BBBJ's I've ever had. After a few minutes she actually started counting down telling me I had two minutes left. Then she starts sighing and got an attitude. She stopped and I had to finish myself. The only good thing was she gave me a show to work with and she was incredibly sexy. I imagine FS would have been a better option with her, but I don't think I'll ever find out. I did get her digits, but I don't think I'll be calling.

SW Rating:

Face: 8
Body: 9
Attitude: 5
Performance: 2
Donation: 10

ILH

Bengsun
06-21-13, 11:04
Price. 1/3 to 1/5 escorts and BP gals. What you see is what you get, no bait-and-switch, no 10yo pics. MWYeah JUST ran into a simulated version of that in the BP reports section. At least she (?) changed her pics within the week, but I feel bad if anyone tried out the digits and learned in person what we can see now. I'm imagining someone saw her and told her she better update them pics! That's just terrible that someone might have TOFTT in a bad way on account of me though.

On the other hand, it does remind me of "distance chicks." There's only so much you're going to see until you're up close, so doesn't that happen sometimes?

And what if someone were to manage to have 1hr for $ from a BP poster? (Yes, that doesn't look like a man dammit!) 1/5 of that is pretty damn good! Although from what I read here supposedly some of these SW are a bit hotter and more GFE.

Gwailo
06-21-13, 16:26
Had a dream that I picked up a hsw on Brdwy between Starr and Nev. She was around 5' 5' with a smokin body and pretty face. She gets in and introduced herself as Amanda and started rubbing my cock. She had perky C's and a nice thick ass. She was wearing a short red dress and looked sexy as hell. Her attitude was good, she smelled great and she did not seem to be high on anything so I'm thinking I scored big time.

She tells me she usually does CBJ but she didn't have a cover so we agreed on. 3 for BBBJ and I'm thinking it's my lucky night. Right before she starts though, she tells me to concentrate and hurry up and I knew it was headed downhill fast. She then proceeded to give me one of the worst BBBJ's I've ever had. After a few minutes she actually started counting down telling me I had two minutes left. Then she starts sighing and got an attitude. She stopped and I had to finish myself. The only good thing was she gave me a show to work with and she was incredibly sexy. I imagine FS would have been a better option with her, but I don't think I'll ever find out. I did get her digits, but I don't think I'll be calling.

SW Rating:

Face: 8.

Attitude: 5.

Performance: 2.

Donation: 10.

ILHAmanda is trouble, she will steal from you first chance she gets.

I Luv Head
06-21-13, 21:51
Amanda is trouble, she will steal from you first chance she gets.I was actually thinking of calling her since she is pretty damned sexy, but after your post I think I'll just delete her number and move on.

Thanks,

ILH

Mechanic73
06-27-13, 07:17
After work yesterday 3:30 pm I saw a smoking hot blonde 5ft about 18 to 20 wearing short jean shorts and a black tank top outside a party store on Alexis by sidelines. I stopped and bought a pop to see what she was up to. She walked in, asked clerk to us restroom which was not public, said she had to go bad, looked at me smiled and said oops, you did not hear that. Things looked good so I went out to my truck and waited. As soon as she came out she met a guy in a nice black car, got in for 2 min the got out. She then walked a block, got in a green Jimmy, got a ride across the street to sidelines parking lot, got right out and started walking west on Alexis toward Jackman. So I drove down to corner of Jackman and Alexis and waited. She walked past me, smiled and walked into another party store. She was on her phone and carried a big purse. I got spooked and left. If anyone knows her and she is legit please send digits.

Gwailo
06-28-13, 15:39
After work yesterday 3:30 pm I saw a smoking hot blonde 5ft about 18 to 20 wearing short jean shorts and a black tank top outside a party store on Alexis by sidelines. I stopped and bought a pop to see what she was up to. She walked in, asked clerk to us restroom which was not public, said she had to go bad, looked at me smiled and said oops, you did not hear that. Things looked good so I went out to my truck and waited. As soon as she came out she met a guy in a nice black car, got in for 2 min the got out. She then walked a block, got in a green Jimmy, got a ride across the street to sidelines parking lot, got right out and started walking west on Alexis toward Jackman. So I drove down to corner of Jackman and Alexis and waited. She walked past me, smiled and walked into another party store. She was on her phone and carried a big purse. I got spooked and left. If anyone knows her and she is legit please send digits.So you're saying this girl was at Alexis and Telegraph and started walking west on Alexis. So you drove 2 miles down the road to Jackman and Alexis to wait for her? And she walked the 2 miles to Jackman after calling for a ride to cross the street? And how did you know she would walk all the way to Jackman?

I'm not saying what you wrote is untrue, I'm just having a hard time picturing it. Are you sure you're reporting the street names correctly?

FurFunk2
06-29-13, 11:38
What areas would I have the best luck trying to find some decent WSW? I've read about east Broadway but thought I'd ask. Thanks guys.

FurFunk2
06-29-13, 11:45
I'm wondering where you guys suggest looking for some good deals?

Thanks

Chico1691
06-29-13, 15:02
Looks like new girl in Toledo BP. Has anyone hooked up with a new girl. If so can you let us know. I'm still a little green at this.

Chico1691
07-01-13, 10:08
This post makes no sense. I'm assuming you're asking for a handout again.Ok yes I'm asking for a hand out again. Just trying to find the right one. Don't have a lot of time to get out. Thanks for any help.

Gwailo
07-02-13, 16:58
After work yesterday 3:30 pm I saw a smoking hot blonde 5ft about 18 to 20 wearing short jean shorts and a black tank top outside a party store on Alexis by sidelines. I stopped and bought a pop to see what she was up to. She walked in, asked clerk to us restroom which was not public, said she had to go bad, looked at me smiled and said oops, you did not hear that. Things looked good so I went out to my truck and waited. As soon as she came out she met a guy in a nice black car, got in for 2 min the got out. She then walked a block, got in a green Jimmy, got a ride across the street to sidelines parking lot, got right out and started walking west on Alexis toward Jackman. So I drove down to corner of Jackman and Alexis and waited. She walked past me, smiled and walked into another party store. She was on her phone and carried a big purse. I got spooked and left. If anyone knows her and she is legit please send digits.Did she look anything like this girl?

Lookinforgirls
07-02-13, 23:18
Went for a cruise tonight and saw a WSW with some of the perkiest Bs ever for a SW. I circled and never saw her again over the next 2 hours. Then I saw a TGTBT BSW. She had on a skirt and would not leave the party store parking lot. Which made me way to nervous so as I kept circling and trying to get her to go down a side street I notice a TPD van sitting in the old dollar store lot. That was enough for me to call it a night. Good luck guys and becareful.

Ice24
07-03-13, 09:57
Did she look anything like this girl?I to have seen is Girl in this partystore. I seen her crossing the street and I turn around to go back to the party store. When she came out I asked if she needed a ride and she smilled and said no thanks. This is the girl in the photo, very good looking. A lot of make up and a little sun dress. If has her phone No. PM me please.

Gwailo
07-03-13, 16:31
I to have seen is Girl in this partystore. I seen her crossing the street and I turn around to go back to the party store. When she came out I asked if she needed a ride and she smilled and said no thanks. This is the girl in the photo, very good looking. A lot of make up and a little sun dress. If has her phone No. PM me please.I have her # but I don't have permission to give it out.

Member #5668
07-04-13, 13:51
Cruised the east side today for the first time in a while. Saw Amanda, Joanie, and Christy out walking. Amanda looked good, while the other 2 looked rough. Its a shame, you can tell that these girls were very attractive in their youth, especially before the streets got to them. Also saw one girl who was making a scene, yelling at cars, dressed brightly, not sure if she was a undercover, or just an idiot. Decided to just cruise, too dangerous out there today. I did see two very good looking women hanging around the corner of manhattan and lagrange, kept going inside the gas station, coming out, walking around, going back. Both were younger, dressed kinda slutty, attractive though. Lately I had two providers get ahold of me out of the blue, haven't talked to them in months. Curious if they were trying to set me up or just needed the money.

Bad Bird
07-04-13, 16:42
Cruised the east side today for the first time in a while. Saw Amanda, Joanie, and Christy out walking. Amanda looked good, while the other 2 looked rough. Its a shame, you can tell that these girls were very attractive in their youth, especially before the streets got to them. Also saw one girl who was making a scene, yelling at cars, dressed brightly, not sure if she was a undercover, or just an idiot. Decided to just cruise, too dangerous out there today. I did see two very good looking women hanging around the corner of manhattan and lagrange, kept going inside the gas station, coming out, walking around, going back. Both were younger, dressed kinda slutty, attractive though. Lately I had two providers get ahold of me out of the blue, haven't talked to them in months. Curious if they were trying to set me up or just needed the money.I drove through the east side on the way home today and saw that same brightly dressed girl trying to wave cars down a side street. She was certainly one to stay clear of. She was either on something or had a pimp waiting for an unexpecting guy. Doubt she was UC though, although one block away I did see another girl STANDING on a corner that I have not seen before. Based on arrests records today though she must have been legit.

Rimshot
07-05-13, 07:37
Cruised the east side today for the first time in a while. Saw Amanda, Joanie, and Christy out walking. Amanda looked good, while the other 2 looked rough. Its a shame, you can tell that these girls were very attractive in their youth, especially before the streets got to them. .Ditto. I've seen Joanie, off and on, through the years. She's in and out of the big house and every time I catch her, she seems to put on more mileage quicker. Shame, but fortunately service is still pretty good. Same goes for Christy. Digits I have of them too keeps changing and now just can't get a hold of them anymore.

Amanda's been hit or miss for my, performance wise.

Be safe.

Mw Jrp
07-08-13, 08:48
No shortage of gals out yesterday; dozens. I found a very cute gal on the eastside. I assumed she was walking from the store and was a pedestrian, but I turned for a pick anyways. To my surprise she came over, hopped in, and introduced herself. On the way she jacked me but would not BBBJ. This is always a sign of disappointment.

In the room I got more BBBJ, FIV, and CFS mish. Brittney had some don'ts like no kissing and such. Even though she was cuter than most SW's I didn't bother with digits. She also had really meaty and long giner lips, the kind I love, but if she wants to remain cold and distance, even though her frame is great, her face is a near 10, and her skills are good, there are so many GFE types in the Gem City, the Brittneys are a dime a dozen.

But if I can find her so can you. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Member #5260
07-08-13, 11:52
No shortage of gals out yesterday; dozens. I found a very cute gal on the eastside. I assumed she was walking from the store and was a pedestrian, but I turned for a pick anyways. To my surprise she came over, hopped in, and introduced herself. On the way she jacked me but would not BBBJ. This is always a sign of disappointment.

In the room I got more BBBJ, FIV, and CFS mish. Brittney had some don'ts like no kissing and such. Even though she was cuter than most SW's I didn't bother with digits. She also had really meaty and long giner lips, the kind I love, but if she wants to remain cold and distance, even though her frame is great, her face is a near 10, and her skills are good, there are so many GFE types in the Gem City, the Brittneys are a dime a dozen.

But if I can find her so can you. Be safe and good hunting. MWGem City is Dayton. Were you in Dayton or Toledo as you usually post in Columbus, Dayton, Flint, and Youngstown.

Mw Jrp
07-08-13, 15:02
Gem City is Dayton. Were you in Dayton or Toledo as you usually post in Columbus, Dayton, Flint, and Youngstown.Sorry about that. I was in Dayton, not Toledo.

Enixrayne
07-11-13, 14:02
I was free around lunch so I did some looking. Nothing on South or Lagrange. I swung though the E-side and saw a real nice looking girl walking down e broadway. She had long thick reddish brown hair. Nice face, tits and legs. She was wearing shorts and a black t-shirt. I did wave and she waved back but by the time I turned around to scoop herup she disappeared. Does she sound familiar to anyone? If so please share. PM is fine.

I haven't been having much luck out there. If anyone has any numbers they are willing to share I would be grateful. Be safe guys.

Gwailo
07-11-13, 16:23
I was free around lunch so I did some looking. Nothing on South or Lagrange. I swung though the E-side and saw a real nice looking girl walking down e broadway. She had long thick reddish brown hair. Nice face, tits and legs. She was wearing shorts and a black t-shirt. I did wave and she waved back but by the time I turned around to scoop herup she disappeared. Does she sound familiar to anyone? If so please share. PM is fine.

I haven't been having much luck out there. If anyone has any numbers they are willing to share I would be grateful. Be safe guys.Could be Joanie. There were a few girls out today and Joanie was one of them.

Enixrayne
07-11-13, 18:32
Could be Joanie. There were a few girls out today and Joanie was one of them.Any info on her? Have anyone seen Joanie?

FurFunk2
07-12-13, 06:10
I've posted a couple times but figure I might as well be a little more active in the forum. Cruised around e Broadway before work today (530 ish) and saw Jasmine short blond, cute w good attitude, had hung out w her before, but by the time I circled the block she was gone. She's the main one I look for in the AM so I just went to work. Definitely worth a pick up if you get the chance.

Stay safe out there.

Gwailo
07-12-13, 16:41
Any info on her? Have anyone seen Joanie?Yes, a lot of us have seen Joanie. She's got a lot of mileage on her and she looks better from a distance, but she still offers a decent service. I've never heard any bad reports about her.

Mechanic73
07-16-13, 09:48
Did she look anything like this girl?No she looked different, better, I may have waited to long but it was only like 3 blocks from Headliners to Jackman not 2 miles.

Gwailo
07-16-13, 16:49
No she looked different, better, I may have waited to long but it was only like 3 blocks from Headliners to Jackman not 2 miles.Well in your original report you stated it was at Sidelines on Alexis which is on the corner of Telegraph. Where is Headliners? I thought that was on Detroit and Dura.

Enixrayne
07-16-13, 16:58
I was out around 300pm. Nothing on Lagrange or south. Saw a few on E. Broadway but they were the bottom feeders.

I didn't see Joanie out but maybe I'll get luck later.

FreeToDo
07-16-13, 21:14
Well in your original report you stated it was at Sidelines on Alexis which is on the corner of Telegraph. Where is Headliners? I thought that was on Detroit and Dura.Headliners is at xxxx N Detroit Ave, its 3. 6 miles from Jackman and Alexis.

Ddfftt
07-18-13, 23:35
They are out and about enforce! I tried grabbing the girl in pink sweat pants with her shirt rolled. Can anyone tell me who she is? The girls were very aggressive in approaching cars.

E Bway and Lagrange are busy with no Leo.

I settled on Melissa on Lagrange sitting on a bench. It's kinda weird bc I went to school with her 20 years ago. We settled on 22. 00 for sloppy sloppy BBBJ.

Happy hunting

FurFunk2
07-19-13, 04:50
Made an early morning cruise around 4:45 on E Broadway. Saw LEO twice in one loop, called it a day and went to work.

Be safe out there guys.

Member #4764
07-25-13, 02:57
Black woman, older, prolly 40's, FS for 50 plus 10 for the room. Not a bad time but I've had better. Picked her up on Lagrange.

Jobox28
07-25-13, 23:53
Was out early this morning after work did a few laps around the East Broadway area saw 2 out both WSW 1 was Jasmine and another was with her handler who I had not seen before. Tried to pick up Jasmine on Greenwood but this handler was yelling at her not to get in my car that I had raped his girl. I did another lap around and finally got to pick up Jasmine on Main. She asked why he was yelling that at me before she got in, I asked if she knew them and she said she hadn't seen them before. Did checks offered BBBJ 20 and hh for 30 she said it was a special. I didn't have protection so I settled on BBBJ did a nice job, slobbers a lot, took direction well uses a little more hands then I like but over all was nice. I will be calling her very soon for some hh. Will let you all know how that turns out.

Jobox28
07-26-13, 09:04
Well I was supposed to meet Jasmine for FS this morning after work, had set up a time the night before by phone and shocker she didn't show and didn't answer when I called again. So I did a little stroll and ran into Nicole on main, have seen her walking before but never scooped. She got in did checks tiny girl probably 100# with small a's and red hair and teeth starting to rot. Offered FS 40 and BBBJ 20 took BBBJ talked her into bbbjws was ok will probably not repeat though. Going to try Jasmin again soon but back on my regular work schedule so I won't have much time to troll.

Enixrayne
07-27-13, 17:49
Got off work early today and made the cruise. There were a lot of girls out before it started to rain. I saw Joanie out but passed on her. She looks better at a distance. There were 2 TGTBT at the family dollar on E. Broadway. The were waving at cars. Stopped to get gas at the BP and crackhead Tina tried to get a date. No TY. Went to Lagrange and saw a few that looked like TS. Then made my way to South and picked up Maria. A real cute Mexican spinner. She has butt length black hair with brown highlights. Nice D's and a cute ass. She smelled clean and fresh. Got the digits but didn't get the OK to share. Next time I will ask. With all the BS going on lets work together. Be safe guys.