PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

Mw Jrp
12-27-10, 13:57
Starr, E. Braodway, Main, Broadway, Western, Telegraph & Detroit. RTFF. MW.

Fairly new to this board and appreciate all your posts. I get to Toledo every other month or so, and always try to cruise lagrange when I can. Was there last night, and couldn't find a thing. Sorry for the bad report. I'm chalking it up to bad timing and bad luck. Hopefully, will have better luck next time. Would be grateful for any other suggestions on where I could cruise to enjoy our mutual hobby.

Have fun and be careful out there.

Lickyourpusse
01-06-11, 15:39
Have not heard much talk of Jen for awhile. At one point she was the only girl talked about. Is she still around or has anyone seen her lately?

Mw Jrp
01-06-11, 22:48
I waited for an hour on Jenny. Most girls I wait 15 minutes then go to Plan B, er. (cvnt be) , but she is a doll. So I rolled eastside and after about 1. 5 hours I see a cute one at Main and Starr. In hops Nikki a mixed but very light SW. Until she was in the car I thought she was white, and even then I guessed her to be American Indian. Her body was hairless except the trimmed coochie.

She jacked me and BBBJ on the way, asking how firm or soft I liked it and what speed to use. In the room she had it perfectly to my liking and after about 10 minutes of sucking, expertly working the boys, licking all around right down to the butt hole with perfect tongue action, I could have busted. And most gals can't finish me with a BJ.

But I had her ride me CFS CG. Again she worked it perfect. Along the way there was lots of DFK. We skipped 69 and DATY since she does not cum. So, it was all for me, this eve. Next we did a little mish, and for the finish it was K9. Without asking she reached under as I entered her super tight giner, and worked the boys, taint, and butt, just the way I liked.

It was in short order that I busted a strong nut. Nikki worked her muscles, hips, and hand until I was completely done. What a pro. I completely forgot about the Jenny fiasco, as Nikki brought me to the edge and then over.

Her BBBJ is exquisite. She went all the way down on most strokes and worked her tongue magically. I have digits for her and must hurry back for a BBBJTCCIM. This gal may be the best corksucker in NW Ohio, IMHO. I also have digits for active seniors that want to date a fairly cute, mixed, but very light SP. I guessed her age at 35, and she seemed to be pretty mark-free, too. And if you like tits, Nikki has firm D's for a gal over 40.

Like I said she is built, but no fat; and for having kids few stretch-marks and no signs of use. Although she did clench her jaw a bit, like the crackheads do. Other than that she seemed normal in every way. I even asked her thinking she might say she had no kids. But she answered 5 kids. Nikki was a fine sustitute for the adorable Jenny.

Be safe and good hunting. MW

Red51
01-11-11, 23:58
Picked up April (WSW, redish-brown hair, probably mid-20s, not sure about her build as she was bundled up) a few nights ago on Bancroft near Ashland. She said she normally works on Lagrange but it was too cold to go all that way. Received a fairly good BBBJ for the standard donation.

She apparently has a pimp though since she wanted me to drive her to his usual spot, so be careful with this one.

Member #4764
01-18-11, 17:48
Hit Starr and E. Broadway last night. Went up and down both several times, not a soul on the streets. Was hoping the warmer weather would bring them out but nope.

Wiggles
01-27-11, 20:31
Have not heard much talk of Jen for awhile. At one point she was the only girl talked about. Is she still around or has anyone seen her lately?Guess all that bare-back talk had an effect. She has moved out of the old area and stays off the streets.

No Limit
01-27-11, 22:31
Guess all that bare-back talk had an effect. She has moved out of the old area and stays off the streets.Is Jen knocked up?

Ohio Racer
01-28-11, 06:58
Is Jen knocked up?Yep. Between 1-2 months.

Who is the daddy?

Duckydo
01-29-11, 23:12
Yep. Between 1-2 months.

Who is the daddy? Hope it isn't one of us, God forfid

Four Flush
01-30-11, 10:34
Hope it isn't one of us, God forfidFree monthly paycheck could be coming to this child. Hopefully it's one of you single fellas because explaining this

To wifey is going to be a rough one. Since she told all of you "you were the only one" this should be easy to figure out.

Maybe all of you guys could throw yourselves a diaper party. Those are always fun and someone may need them. She had a boyfriend though right? Hell, it's not like she was out that much and she wasn't that popular anyway. I

Wouldn't worry if I were any of you. Sleep good fellas.

Lickyourpusse
02-01-11, 01:36
Ok, lets have a show of hands for everyone who blew a load in her. I wonder how many hands are up.

Wiggles
02-03-11, 00:10
She is over 5 months along. She the type who will not get real big, but those involve 5 months or so should be ready to make a donation to the baby fund. She is still a sweet girl. Wish her the best.

Member #4764
03-02-11, 06:10
They're back out! Just above freezing and the ladies of the night are out. Got one, .30 for head, nice and polite, BBBJ. Very nice time and a great way of relaxing after work.

Toledo Guy
03-04-11, 00:37
They're back out! Just above freezing and the ladies of the night are out. Got one, .30 for head, nice and polite, BBBJ. Very nice time and a great way of relaxing after work.What area was this discovery in?

Member #4764
03-04-11, 07:27
On East Broadway. Cruised it, Starr, Seaman, and Main, then just about to give up when I saw her.

Dalionking
03-13-11, 01:07
Saw her the other day and she still isn't big. Hit it from behind and it was like last summer again.

Red51
03-18-11, 01:58
I don't know if she was a St. Patty's Day special but I saw what had to be a WSW, skinny young brunette shoulder length hair wearing short shorts and a midriff baring top on Reynolds just south of Dorr on the northbound side around 9:30. I unfortunately had friends in the car so I couldn't do a second pass and she seemed to be trotting toward a pickup that was waiting in a parking lot (which seemed obvious as hell to me). When I came back around at midnight there was no sign of her.

Philthy Rich
03-20-11, 19:19
Gona try keep this short. Over the past two weeks have hooked up with tow girls on the south avenue in south toledo. One was by the gas station. She needed a ride down the road so I offered her it and in exchange got a BBBJ at no cost. Great deal. She wasnt bad at all. A couple of dfays later I seen another girl walking on south and stopped to offer a her a ride. This time she asked for. 01 for BBBJ. Both were white.

On east side, hooked up with the puerto rican. Entire menu including a trip to Greece. The trip to Greece was one I truly enjoyed. I love Greece. Its sooo exotic. LOL.

Been hanging out in Detroit. Only 40 mins drive and you can find pretty girls that will give you the whole menu including trip to Greece for. 02.

Also, on predisents day went to THE bar on south side of Toledo that I had talked earlier about and that place was packed with plenty of girls. A lot of them feeling me out with their stares and smiles. Some of their pimps werent happy about it all. There was one white gem that was to die for that just kept checking me out but I wasnt gona step up to her with her pimp giving me some nasty stares. I don't know why they feel threatened by me. I aint in the pimping business and the last thought on my mind would be to steal one of their girls!

Happy hunting fellow mongers

HotToledo
03-24-11, 09:01
Picked up melanie over by east broadway. Settled on. 2 for BBBJ with swallow. Drove around for a while before found her not much out there the last couple days.

Duckydo
04-16-11, 20:25
Got a call from Jen the other day. She said she moved and is still with her BF / baby daddy. She's been texting me on and off every week to hook up. Because of the lack of time, we never made it happen. I had sometime after work, picked her up in Woodville and checked into a local notel. She is 7 months prego now and is showing a baby belly. She is still small for a pregnant woman that far along. She said she's been laying low and really seeing anyone. At least that's what she told me. Who knows for sure. She is hurting for money bad. I don't know what she is going to do when the baby arrives. She is actually still very thin. Her hair is longer and blonder. I have to admit she is prettier now and looks more rested. We had a one hour session, BBBJ, DATY, kissing. Slipped on a cover did her mish to finish. I was nervous to do anything else, she is pregnant. She kept reassuring me that she had sex all the way until she delivered her last baby. I donated $$ for the baby fund. Sweet girl, just can't get any luck if it ran over her.

DD

Fitzie00
04-18-11, 06:37
Sunday afternoon, I was getting ready to get onto 280 North after following Summit east and what do I see? A WSW. 30? Why / o, reddish brown hair, bright purple jacket. She even gave me the look, even though I had the SO and others in the car.

Ah, maybe next time. Be safe.

Red51
04-18-11, 19:50
Cruising all the usual areas tonight I didn't see a soul. On Summit however looked to be a jackpot: a slim BSW. After a couple of attempts got "her" into the car. Asked the usual questions but didn't have me feel the girls which should have been clue #1. After driving around a bit with "her" having groped me a couple of times I try to get a grope of my own in ("she" had her legs tight together which should have been clue #2). Anyway I get a feel and I sure in the hell felt something (clue #3 LOL). Dropped "her" off shortly thereafter, gave "her" $5 "for her trouble" as I didn't really want a pissed off tranny streetwalker in my car.

Ah well, live and learn.

Storyteller9
04-19-11, 13:51
Cruising all the usual areas tonight I didn't see a soul. On Summit however looked to be a jackpot: a slim BSW. After a couple of attempts got "her" into the car. Asked the usual questions but didn't have me feel the girls which should have been clue #1. After driving around a bit with "her" having groped me a couple of times I try to get a grope of my own in ("she" had her legs tight together which should have been clue #2). Anyway I get a feel and I sure in the hell felt something (clue #3 LOL). Dropped "her" off shortly thereafter, gave "her" $5 "for her trouble" as I didn't really want a pissed off tranny streetwalker in my car.

Ah well, live and learn.Thanks, sometimes the little head reacts before the big one can read all the clues. Hadn't noticed any "yet" in Toledo, but did a close call in Detroit a while back.

BackRub
04-28-11, 20:08
I took a tour Saturday and Sunday last week about 6 pm. It was slim pickings. I saw a mid-weight redhead about 5'7" tall with a plump partner both with brown eyes. She was about a 7 on the scale with hair down to the middle of her back.

Another girl was a small darkskin Itailan-looking girl with shoulder length hair. It was raining and she went indoors.

It was really hard to tell if these girls were decoys.

The police were more plentiful than the dames.

Bad Bird
05-07-11, 01:50
Rolled through the east side (E. Broadway) around 10:45 on my way to Plat. A WHOLE bunch of UCs in the parking lot of the carry out near E. Broadway and Starr. On my way home I made two round about trips and noticed a girl working the same area both times by that did not look familar. I travel this route for work and other destinations so I know the usual girls. Guess the news will tell us soon enough.

Gwailo
05-07-11, 08:32
Rolled through the east side (E. Broadway) around 10:45 on my way to Plat. A WHOLE bunch of UCs in the parking lot of the carry out near E. Broadway and Starr. On my way home I made two round about trips and noticed a girl working the same area both times by that did not look familar. I travel this route for work and other destinations so I know the usual girls. Guess the news will tell us soon enough.I saw Amanda, the Hispanic chick who's been a SW in that area off and on for years. She was walking by the carryout right there. On my way back she was hanging around outside that old crack house across from the carryout.

Bad Bird
05-07-11, 08:33
This probably had somthing to do with it.

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=14590911

BackRub
05-07-11, 11:05
I did a recon Friday night between 7-9 pm. I counted two possible SWs. I did not count the girl working between the corner of Starr and E. Broadway. She had to be a decoy or a girl working with the cops. Here's the warning signs: she mainly worked in daylight or followed a typical police shift; she kept to main streets; she had lookouts watching for her; she never got busted but others did; and, she kept to a specific area within sight of lookouts.

Descriptions: brunnette, olive-white skin, sandles, pony tail to mid-back or shoulder length, brown eyes, thin (and fit) and about 5'4" +-2".

She tried to strike up a conversation at Greenwood and Broadway but I kept my window up and nodded my head that I wasn't interested. Rolling the window down would be enough to get you arrested in most stings. Look the other way and drive on.

Bad Bird
05-07-11, 11:44
Saw Caress / Kendall / Erica out this morning on E. Broadway / Greenwood area.

So.

1. Gets out.

2. BP posts.

3. Companions.

4. Streets.

5. Back to jail.

I would expect 5 within a couple weeks.

Again, for those that do not know she is HIGH risk. She does look good, but not worth it. Best word is unstable and in a very bad way. I do hope she figures it all out soon though.

Storyteller9
05-12-11, 15:27
I did a recon Friday night between 7-9 pm. I counted two possible SWs. I did not count the girl working between the corner of Starr and E. Broadway. She had to be a decoy or a girl working with the cops. Here's the warning signs: she mainly worked in daylight or followed a typical police shift; she kept to main streets; she had lookouts watching for her; she never got busted but others did; and, she kept to a specific area within sight of lookouts.

Descriptions: brunnette, olive-white skin, sandles, pony tail to mid-back or shoulder length, brown eyes, thin (and fit) and about 5'4" +-2".

She tried to strike up a conversation at Greenwood and Broadway but I kept my window up and nodded my head that I wasn't interested. Rolling the window down would be enough to get you arrested in most stings. Look the other way and drive on. Must be something in the air. They just busted the ones in Ypsi / Ann Arbor as well.

Looks like may have to stick with massage parlors for the time being. As BP has some shady looking ads as well.

No other crimes going on around here so time to pick on the trade.

Toledo419
05-12-11, 21:17
Warning to all, the girl that walks around star and e. Broadway is a sting op. She is white, kinda thick like, brown hair, lately she has been wearing jeans and and white shirt. There are 3 guys that hang around the parking lot around renta center playing but always watching. At night / rain they sit in a green car there or across from bar.

Today I notice her walking on back street that leads to behide rays I was going to try and pick up so I swoop around through rays out the back lot, I see her but she was playing hard plus there were too many people looking so I pass hopping she will walk through rays but when I go around I see police wagon sitting in alley behide rays doing nothing, strange if you ask me.

I would say far away from her unless you want to be in crime times paper.

Gwailo
05-13-11, 10:25
Warning to all, the girl that walks around star and e. Broadway is a sting op. She is white, kinda thick like, brown hair, lately she has been wearing jeans and and white shirt. There are 3 guys that hang around the parking lot around renta center playing but always watching. At night / rain they sit in a green car there or across from bar.

Today I notice her walking on back street that leads to behide rays I was going to try and pick up so I swoop around through rays out the back lot, I see her but she was playing hard plus there were too many people looking so I pass hopping she will walk through rays but when I go around I see police wagon sitting in alley behide rays doing nothing, strange if you ask me.

I would say far away from her unless you want to be in crime times paper. I had the same feeling about a girl walking near Broadway, a redhead I'd never seen before walking on a side street away from Broadway, I went around the block to check her out and she didn't look bad but I was feeling a little paranoid so I passed. A couple blocks down Broadway I saw a police van parked on Eastern and they seemed to be eyeballing me so I'm glad I didn't pick up the girl.

Toledo419
05-13-11, 19:46
I had the same feeling about a girl walking near Broadway, a redhead I'd never seen before walking on a side street away from Broadway, I went around the block to check her out and she didn't look bad but I was feeling a little paranoid so I passed. A couple blocks down Broadway I saw a police van parked on Eastern and they seemed to be eyeballing me so I'm glad I didn't pick up the girl.Glad I'm not the only one that seen this, I hate her, I think she making some of the girls not want to be around.

Had anyone seen the 2 girls riding bikes with there tits hanging, OMG I want them both for any price they look Damn worth it.

I know a lot of you guys love skinny minny girls but me I'm young 24, I need me a older lady with big tits, sane LOL. Or a bbw women. I been with a lot of skinny girls want to explore more.

Next girl I get I will take pic, this forum seems to be dieing out. We need to bring it back to life

El Payaso
05-13-11, 23:56
A guy can only do so much lurking before making a post, in this case, my first post. Interesting reads here and well, from personal experiences, I have seen some familiar names here like Kelly, Bambi, Michelle. I haven't seen Kelly around, but then again, I don't hang out in S. Toledo at night more than morning times. Kelly used to be very skinny, a user, but last I've heard, she was back with her man and she picked up some weight.

Bambi keeps rotating in and out of jail it seems. I used to see her on Western a few years ago in the mornings, but she is rarely out over there. She still has a shapely rump, but her face seems even more tired. And she dyed her hair to a reddish tint apparently while in jail. DISLIKE!

Michelle, also known as Mimi used to be friendly, but some life changes and well, probably a segment of her circle of influence seems to have made her unlikable.

There used to be a Sarah, some here probably know her as the one with tatts all over. Haven't seen her much around, maybe she's on the run or something. She had a very fit body, but drugs seem to mess her up, well, her teeth.

On occasion there will be a cougar, gilf, and maybe a MILF out in the morning, but other than that.

Gwailo
05-14-11, 08:40
There used to be a Sarah, some here probably know her as the one with tatts all over. Haven't seen her much around, maybe she's on the run or something. She had a very fit body, but drugs seem to mess her up, well, her teeth.

If you mean Sara the redhead she hasn't been around because she's been staying off the drugs.

El Payaso
05-14-11, 11:18
If you mean Sara the redhead she hasn't been around because she's been staying off the drugs.Pretty much that Sara, and she better be staying off them. In my humble opinion, she was one of the top ladies in terms of quality. Simply amazing! She might be working a landscaping job that she was sort of doing in the Fall, at least the last time I spoke with her.

BackRub
05-14-11, 23:32
There probably are some stings going on E. Broadway but Erica is not one of them. I picked her up well away from the danger zone on Nevada walking east. Everything seemed cool. I talked her into a hotel. When we get there the mood changes. She's all about hurry up. Are you done yet. I haven't got time for this. THIS after I asked her if she could be gone for an hour. I had to pay extra and believe me, it wasn't worth it.

In the end, she stole the toothpaste out of my shaving kit an tried to smash my window when she exited the car.

After she took her clothes off I noticed the dilated pupils and track marks. She's on crack or heroin.

Stay away from Erica, she's bad news.

You can't miss her: olive skin (she's italian but looks hispanic) , nice legs and painted toe nails. A build. She looks like a spinner.

Square Tree
05-16-11, 08:32
She's all about hurry up. Are you done yet. I haven't got time for this. THIS after I asked her if she could be gone for an hour. I had to pay extra and believe me, it wasn't worth it.Another testament to how reading the f'n reports can save you hundreds.

El Payaso
05-20-11, 16:27
So cruising down the road (Broadway and to an extent, South) the warm weather brought 'them out today! Saw a few oldies like Bambi (looking great actually, face was all clean, lively) , April, and the fiesty one known as Nina.

Toledo419
05-20-11, 20:07
I found a new girl. 21 white. For 50 she will do FS. She had 2 kids but it's still tight, she not a crack, heroin, and drunk just a girl that needs money. J know cause she lives down the street from me.

She kinda thick but nice service.

Only known members will get contact number. I will post pics up she coming by again tonight to play again.

Red51
05-21-11, 22:12
Took a short drive tonight down Lagrange looking for action. Crossing the Greenbelt Parkway (heading toward Summit) I saw an attractive looking BSW crossing heading the other way. Did a quick turn around on the side streets in an attempt to pick up. Waiting at the light I see a silver / gray car stop in the middle of the road, clearly talking to the girl. To my amazement she then crosses Lagrange to get in the car! They're lucky too; a cop had turned down Greenbelt not a minute before.

Stay safe out there (safer then those two anyway)

Dalionking
05-21-11, 23:34
Anyone seen Tammy around? She always gave great service.

Red51
05-23-11, 23:03
Saw cops tonight sitting on the east side Telegraph in the parking lot between the Sunset and Raceway motels facing south. I'm sure it was a speed tap but they'd probably notice any activity (not that there's been any on that stretch in a while)

Seanmick
05-24-11, 08:23
Anyone seen Tammy around? She always gave great service.I used to see a petite red haired Tammy from Lagrange area, but I lost contact well over a year ago and haven't seen her since. She was a good provider.

Red51
05-24-11, 19:26
Decide to do the stroll after work (saw nobody as usual).

There was a cop hiding on the west side of Telegraph more or less across from Rozelle (next to Sunset). Again he was most likely running radar but probably has his eyes peeled for extra-curricular activities as well.

Lookinforgirls
05-26-11, 08:47
I work on this road and the SWs are far from this area unfortunately. I have seen maybe 4 in the last 2 years. Not sure if it is the hours I work or if this is just an old shopping area that the girls stay away from now days. If anyone knows any girls let them know they need to hit this area some more.

BG712
05-26-11, 17:09
I found a new girl. 21 white. For 50 she will do FS. She had 2 kids but it's still tight, she not a crack, heroin, and drunk just a girl that needs money. J know cause she lives down the street from me.

Only known members will get contact number. I will post pics up she coming by again tonight to play again.Sounds like you came across a nice find.

BG712
05-26-11, 17:18

Only known members will get contact number. I will post pics up she coming by again tonight to play again.Sounds like you came across a nice find. Looking forward to the pics.

Storyteller9
05-29-11, 21:51

Only known members will get contact number. I will post pics up she coming by again tonight to play again.Does she walk a certain area?. Or are you keeping her for yourself.

Pics and a number would be nice if she is looking for assistance from us.

Red51
05-29-11, 22:12
Went out for the usual run today. Saw a scary WSW on Bancroft by Lagrange and the a fat. 40+ HSW on Telegraph around 4 pm.

Later on drove down Telegraph again around 7 and saw a lovely vision. Picked up Gliselle (?) (something like that) , skinny young BSW dressed for success. Paid. 39 for an enthusiastic BBBJ, she didn't complain although I did have to finish myself off at the end (it usually takes me too long if I've shot once during the day).

She says she's staying for three weeks and will be out whenever she can so keep your eyes peeled

El Payaso
05-31-11, 22:08
I was rolling near the Nebraska / City Park areas and I recall some here finding a SW or two in that vicinity. I wasn't actively looking for a time, but I could see that being stomping grounds for SWs. Just felt like it could be, but unlike S. Toledo, there seemed to be more thugs out, serious thugs at that.

On another notew, has anyone had it out with an Andrea? She's Mejicana, well, Americanized. Has intriguing greenish / hazel eyes, but her body is a bit twiggy. She claimed to me that she didn't do any hard drugs, and there were no track marks, but she seemed a bit too loopy at the time.

Bad Bird
05-31-11, 22:08
Went out for the usual run today. Saw a scary WSW on Bancroft by Lagrange and the a fat. 40+ HSW on Telegraph around 4 pm.

Later on drove down Telegraph again around 7 and saw a lovely vision. Picked up Gliselle (?) (something like that) , skinny young BSW dressed for success. Paid. 39 for an enthusiastic BBBJ, she didn't complain although I did have to finish myself off at the end (it usually takes me too long if I've shot once during the day).

She says she's staying for three weeks and will be out whenever she can so keep your eyes peeledSaw your girl today walking down Telegraph in front of the park. Could not really see her back side all that well due to the skirt she was wearing, but from a distance she looked (in the face) a little like this.

http://toledo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/no-tessn-always-pleezn-21/7149065

Red51
06-01-11, 18:57
Sorta, although I think my girl looks better. I'm pretty sure the girl in the ad isn't her as her tits aren't that big and 702 is a Vegas area code; she claims to be from Columbus.

Saw your girl today walking down Telegraph in front of the park. Could not really see her back side all that well due to the skirt she was wearing, but from a distance she looked (in the face) a little like this.

http://toledo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/no-tessn-always-pleezn-21/7149065

Pj Er9
06-01-11, 21:29
I'll be in that area soon, but on a motorcycle. Did she have a room?

She says she's staying for three weeks and will be out whenever she can so keep your eyes peeled

Lookinforgirls
06-02-11, 18:07
I'll be in that area soon, but on a motorcycle. Did she have a room?Saw her walking with a male friend so I wouldn't go to her room.

Red51
06-02-11, 22:15
I'll be in that area soon, but on a motorcycle. Did she have a room?Yes, close by; I don't want to be too specific as who knows who reads this

Screammy
06-03-11, 19:14
I was on Telegraph in Michigan little past noon today when I saw a BSW walking south towards the car lot. She looked very fine, skinny, wore a mini skirt and high heels, in her early to mid 20's. I turned around to take a second glance when I saw her talking to a guy who stopped her. Damn guy beat me to it. I drive on Telegraph many times during the early afternnon and never saw a SW. I guess Telegraph might be getting some action again. I'll try again tomorrow see if I see her again.

Billyboy0007
06-04-11, 15:35
I was on Telegraph in Michigan little past noon today when I saw a BSW walking south towards the car lot. She looked very fine, skinny, wore a mini skirt and high heels, in her early to mid 20's. I turned around to take a second glance when I saw her talking to a guy who stopped her. Damn guy beat me to it. I drive on Telegraph many times during the early afternnon and never saw a SW. I guess Telegraph might be getting some action again. I'll try again tomorrow see if I see her again.Please keep us posted. I lived in that area for 7 years and rarely seen an SW. I've always thought that was a good location and never understood why they were never in that area.

Red51
06-05-11, 13:21
Please keep us posted. I lived in that area for 7 years and rarely seen an SW. I've always thought that was a good location and never understood why they were never in that area.This is almost certainly the girl I posted about a few days ago. According to her she's in town for the next 3 weeks so get her while you can.

MrHungWell
06-05-11, 19:22
This is almost certainly the girl I posted about a few days ago. According to her she's in town for the next 3 weeks so get her while you can.It is indeed her. I've spent time with her and she is very talented with her BBBJCIM. She also has a friend and they do a very good double BBBJ, and she also told me they would be around for a couple of weeks. They both dress in heels and mini skirts, so they're not hard to find LOL

BG712
06-07-11, 11:01
I was on Telegraph in Michigan little past noon today when I saw a BSW walking south towards the car lot. She looked very fine, skinny, wore a mini skirt and high heels, in her early to mid 20's. I turned around to take a second glance when I saw her talking to a guy who stopped her. Damn guy beat me to it. I drive on Telegraph many times during the early afternnon and never saw a SW. I guess Telegraph might be getting some action again. I'll try again tomorrow see if I see her again.I saw the same girl, the same day! I was at the car lot at the time. As she walked by there was no doubt, had the SO with me at the time though.

Screammy
06-07-11, 19:26
I saw the same girl, the same day! I was at the car lot at the time. As she walked by there was no doubt, had the SO with me at the time though.I've seen her everyday walking telegraph since I've seen her Friday. I drive on Telegraph a lot for work and I've seen her as early as 10 am and as late as 9 pm.

Pj Er9
06-08-11, 20:17
I cruised Telegraph for a while this afternoom looking for the girl with all the reports. I finally found her a few blocks down Alexis. She was walking with a guy (she says her brother) but he peeled off when she saw I was going to respond to the "look". I stopped and talked, she said she had a place on Telegraph. I gave her a ride there on my bike which I felt OK about since we were leaving little brother a good couple miles behind. What a ride! She had never ridden before and kept squeeling and asked me for a longer ride. We rode on up a few miles into Michigan while she kept me entertained with her choice of places to hold on. We eventually got to the room and had an excellent time. She says she's from Columbus, has been here a week and will stall three more. As usual, her curb appeal was a little higher than in the room. She still looks pretty good but I'm pretty sure she's got a bun in the oven. Anyway, she's good at what she does, has a good attitude and I plan to repeat.

El Payaso
06-11-11, 16:05
Yesterday morning (5-6ish) , I noticed four WSWs out on Broadway area. One was 'voluptuous' Lisa (dark hair) and she had a cousin with her who was also a big big boned, but doable I guess. Then there was one older brunette chick, who's face seemed tired. She's been out most of the week, but I keep driving past that one. LOL The fourth girl out was a short, short-haired blonde who I call Miss Georgia because she is truly a southern girl, accent and all. She used to be over in the Lagrange area, but she's all in South Toledo.

Tyson Phenix
06-12-11, 09:41
A friend of mine recently had a session with the new Telegraph girl (AKA Lorain) , in which he gave me a very mixed review. He met her the other day at a store off of Telegraph, where she told him where she was staying and told him to drop by later. She was decent looking; about a 7 on the SW scale, and seemed very personable. There was nothing incriminating discussed, so he felt comfortable when stopping by later. However, when he did drop by later that evening, her so called brother answered the door, saying she was not around and he should stop by later. That should have been his first clue to just move on, but he drove around the area for about a half hour, and when he was making his final pass, he saw her heading towards her room. He then pulled in and met her in the driveway. They made some small talk, and she asked if he could run her to meet her cousin down the road, as he had something for her. That should have been his second clue to move on, but he did not. Finally, back in the room, he realized what he had taken the girl for, as she went into the bathroom to shoot-up. That should have been is third clue to move on, but since he was already there he decided to proceed. Started with a BBBJ, followed by some cowgirl. She did not take her bra off, so he peeled it down to play, where a very small set of breasts where found behind a very well padded bra. After the cowgirl he turned her over for some mish, when he noticed the terrible smell coming from down under. She didn't smell the best to begin with, but the new pungent smell was so much, that he ended up having her finish him by hand. Afterwards, she asked him to run her to the corner store, and she would give him a second round for free. He did take her to the store, but not partake in the freebie. He gave the following rating: Looks 7, Attitude 8, and skills 5. He said he would not repeat.

In addition, he did say he noticed a lot of mongers in the area looking for this new face. Be safe, follow the rules, and watch your 6.

El Payaso
06-21-11, 07:12
On my travels through S. Toledo, I noticed some oldies out namely April (on South) and Bambi was walking on Broadway. Bambi was all dolled up with a summer dress on.

El Payaso
06-21-11, 17:13
Anyone here ever had loss of trust in certain SWs? Not merely because the drugged out ones weren't mentally stable, but rather younger vs. Mature? I've been dealing with one pretty 21 year old and she 'claims' that she has a few regulars. I can deal with that, no prob. But she has been dodging appointments and sometimes customer service has been iffy I. E. Texting away while in my prescence. I reckon that's a sign that her give a damn is busted with me and my time.

With older SWs 25 and older, hell, even those that may be a bit cracked up, they don't treat a guy like this. Heck, a few have put off other people so that they and I could spend time together. It's just frustrating dealing with this 21 years old. Like I say, her beauty is what keeps me coming back, but her lack of trust lately has been a turn off and quite frustrating. I don't know.

Bad Bird
06-21-11, 19:10
Anyone here ever had loss of trust in certain SWs? .I would imagine others will say this name. Caress.

OneHour
06-21-11, 20:35
Look at all the arrest today. WOW It must be a street sting going on.

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/ftproot/noris/upload/lcsheriff/data/lccc-bookingsummary.pdf

Screammy
06-22-11, 16:52
Saw the Telegraph girl walking across Alexis yesterday. I drove past her but decided to turn around just to get a second look. When I drove past her again, she was talking to LEO in the parking lot of Scarletts. I'm thinking they caught on to her and she might be leaving the area soon. Be careful out there, its finally Summer and LEO is out full force.

Gwailo
06-23-11, 08:46
Saw the Telegraph girl walking across Alexis yesterday. I drove past her but decided to turn around just to get a second look. When I drove past her again, she was talking to LEO in the parking lot of Scarletts. I'm thinking they caught on to her and she might be leaving the area soon. Be careful out there, its finally Summer and LEO is out full force.Or you might have seen a cop posing as a SW. I saw an arrest report where a man solicited an undercover officer at Telegraph and Rozelle last night. I think that is where Sunset Motel is.

I'd stay away from that area for a while.

Gwailo
06-23-11, 08:54
There was also a sting Tuesday morning at E Broadway and Greenwood.

El Payaso
06-23-11, 13:54
Anyone been with a blonde haired, saucer blue eyed Nicki? She's a bit slender, has a colorful tramp stamp, looks to me late 20's early 30's. I'm merely inquiring if she is worth the investment.

Gwailo
06-23-11, 14:52
They've been real busy this week, also a sting arrest made on Lagrange and Austin Tuesday.

Toledo Guy
06-23-11, 18:35
You posted in the street walker thread. Did you find her on the street? I have seen her many times a long time ago then she dropped out for a while. I haven't seen her since she resurfaced but she always was fun before and very much worth the investment. She normally posts on EV in the Toledo section and hasn't been known to be on the street in recent times. That is if were talking about the same girl.

Pj Er9
06-23-11, 19:49
Or you might have seen a cop posing as a SW. I saw an arrest report where a man solicited an undercover officer at Telegraph and Rozelle last night. I think that is where Sunset Motel is.

I'd stay away from that area for a while.There's a good lesson here. After a number of posts legitimize the new girl on Telegraph then Uncle Leo can put an undercover of the same general description in the same area. Customers may tend to let their guard down because they asume it's the girl they read about and they think she's safe. A good reminder to never get careless and always remember which head to think with.

Screammy
06-23-11, 20:57
I've seen Nikki many times, most recently about 2 months ago. I totally agree, she's very much worth the investment. I met her on one of the local boards. She has a new job and usually is available just on the weekends. I never knew she worked the streets.

You posted in the street walker thread. Did you find her on the street? I have seen her many times a long time ago then she dropped out for a while. I haven't seen her since she resurfaced but she always was fun before and very much worth the investment. She normally posts on EV in the Toledo section and hasn't been known to be on the street in recent times. That is if were talking about the same girl.

Tomautoman
06-25-11, 12:18
Usually a SC guy but decided to see what was strolling the LaG today. About 9 was mongering and spotted a WSW on the stroll. Got scooped before I could turn around. Cruised to the end and got a coffee. Upon return spot the WSW again walking with a friend. Here's my chance. Gave me the look and asked if she needed a ride. Blond 24 year old about a 7 on the look scale. Did the checks and off we go to a spot behind an old building. Nice BBBJ for. 3 Wish I had more time as she said FS was available if I got the room. So excited to be back mongering I forgot her name. No digits at this time. Will be on the lookout again soon and will give more details.

Happy Hunting

El Payaso
06-30-11, 06:48
Driving through on Wednesday morning, I saw four that someone here has spent time with:

-Lisa (brunette BBW)

-Nina (with her "thug" self LOL)

-Nicki

-Tammy (although she was walking home)

This morning, I noticed Tina (I haven't and wouldn't touch that quite frankly) and Buffy was out. Buffy sometimes looks decent when she wants too. Other times it's like, naw, I'll pass on that.

Virgin Boy
07-14-11, 16:45
I have a pretty screwed up situation here. So any help would be greatly appreciated. This is very hard for me to do, please bare with me.

I'm 22 and have only received head twice. Both of these nlowjays were from women I met on chatlines. They both lived in the old west end. They were cute. I gave them 30 roses for the jobs. This was last May, I have no idea where either of them are now.

At the time, I only wanted head. I stopped there to get my feet wet. My intent was to come back for FS when my schedule allowed for it. I got crazy busy with school and work so until now I've had no free time.

I also cannot drive, so hunting is out of the question. I do live near those cheap motels on reynolds near door, is there any action there?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong wy to go about this. But I'm desperate and my cock is hard 24-7 and I need to rock it out.

I'm after any numbers of girls who can meet up at. Either of the motels on reynolds. Age, race, weight. None of that matters. It could even be a transsexual at this point, I don't care.

I'm looking to give around 30 to 50 roses since I will have to deop 40 on a room.

Virgin Boy
07-15-11, 13:00
Anyone ever been near UT and all the apartments on Kenwood and met any Middle Eastern providers?

Sorry for bombarding the boards with questions like this. But I just have to know and you guys are experts here. LOL.

Thanks again.

PM numbers of ANY girls you have though not just Middle Eastern ones.

Member #4425
07-16-11, 21:29
Last weekend I saw a blonde lady in gray sweat shorts working it. She was waving at cars as I was driving by. I saw a police cruiser pull up and arrest her. One Narsty thing about her were the shorts. They were all wet. I know it was hot that day, but it looked like she could have pissed in them or something. That is disgusting.

Virgin Boy
07-16-11, 22:01
Last weekend I saw a blonde lady in gray sweat shorts working it. She was waving at cars as I was driving by. I saw a police cruiser pull up and arrest her. One Narsty thing about her were the shorts. They were all wet. I know it was hot that day, but it looked like she could have pissed in them or something. That is disgusting.Damn, well at least now I know they. Actually are over here in my area.

Screammy
07-16-11, 22:37
Anyone ever been near UT and all the apartments on Kenwood and met any Middle Eastern providers?

Sorry for bombarding the boards with questions like this. But I just have to know and you guys are experts here. LOL.

Thanks again.

PM numbers of ANY girls you have though not just Middle Eastern ones.I never seen any Middle Eastern women anywhere on the streets. There's a few that post on BP once in a great while but I haven't seen any posts in ages. There's a very good Middle Eastern women who posts on a local board but she's in Auburn Hills or somewhere in that area and she never travels to Toledo.

Red51
07-18-11, 21:33
After not finding anyone for month I finally scored with Erin, a skinny short probably mid 20s WSW that's about a 7 on the scale. She was actually the first girl I ever picked up and the years haven't been to bad to her. Anyway paid. 30 for BBBJCIMWS; she had no problem with me forcing her head down as she was going.

As I was trying to make the pickup I saw another WSW hop out of a car; blonde probably late 30s early 40s with black pants and a tank top on.

Lickyourpusse
07-19-11, 12:18
As summer time is here again, I can't help but remember Jennifer from last year. Has anyone heard from her lately? She was a sweet girl and hope she is doing well.

Virgin Boy
07-19-11, 14:21
I'm still looking for some contacts guys. As I said in my previous post, I'm trying to gain experience and need to practice you know what. School is starting up again soon and that's going to take all my free time away.

So I'd like to get as much as possible in this short amount of time.

Thanks for any help. The girls race, weight, or age matters not. I will accept it all.

Mw Jrp
07-19-11, 15:43
I'm still looking for some contacts guys. As I said in my previous post, I'm trying to gain experience and need to practice you know what. School is starting up again soon and that's going to take all my free time away.

So I'd like to get as much as possible in this short amount of time.

Thanks for any help. The girls race, weight, or age matters not. I will accept it all.As a newbie you won't hear from anyone more than this. Detailed info such as numbers are trade thru pm's among senior members of this board, and that takes 6 months and at least 25 posts. I personally only communicate with active seniors in good standing. That means they report BJ activity or getting tight yummy pussy, as I do; not ask 25 questions in 6 months. Any cop can do that.

Since school is starting soon, you have a problem; or an opportunity. Why don't you find the little nymphs in class or around campus that need a little extra book money and contact us to help them with donations. I assume you are talking about college so they should all be 18 and up. They will likely be so grateful to you for hooking us up with them, you should be getting free "eats" from them, just like a real life pimp.

Besides the SW's and escort numbers change about as often as their underwear, if they wear any. So, your best bet for getting lots of easy pussy may be to help us. We look forward to hearing from you and tapping the university giners.

Of cousre you can always RTFF. MW

Virgin Boy
07-19-11, 20:17
As a newbie you won't hear from anyone more than this. Detailed info such as numbers are trade thru pm's among senior members of this board, and that takes 6 months and at least 25 posts. I personally only communicate with active seniors in good standing. That means they report BJ activity or getting tight yummy pussy, as I do; not ask 25 questions in 6 months. Any cop can do that.

Since school is starting soon, you have a problem; or an opportunity. Why don't you find the little nymphs in class or around campus that need a little extra book money and contact us to help them with donations. I assume you are talking about college so they should all be 18 and up. They will likely be so grateful to you for hooking us up with them, you should be getting free "eats" from them, just like a real life pimp.

Besides the SW's and escort numbers change about as often as their underwear, if they wear any. So, your best bet for getting lots of easy pussy may be to help us. We look forward to hearing from you and tapping the university giners.

Of cousre you can always RTFF. MWHaha fair enough. You're right, any cop could just come on here and ask for numbers and blow this site to hell. I'm sorry, I wasn't really thinking clearly about that aspect.

And yea, I will apologize again for asking for things without bringing anything of my own to the table.

I'm a stupid newb. LOL.

Anyway, yea, school starts up, I will try and pull some freshmen. This way for everyone. It really shouldn't be that hard I guess. Honestly, my face has been in a book for the last 5 years and I've never tried.

So, I will shut up now and only post when I have something to offer.

Happy hunting.

ChuckTooFun2
07-19-11, 20:18
As a newbie you won't hear from anyone more than this. Detailed info such as numbers are trade thru pm's among senior members of this board, and that takes 6 months and at least 25 posts. I personally only communicate with active seniors in good standing. That means they report BJ activity or getting tight yummy pussy, as I do; not ask 25 questions in 6 months. Any cop can do that.

Of cousre you can always RTFF. MWMw Jrp: I hate to burst anyone's bubble here, but under Miller v. Fenton. 796 F. 2d 598 (3rd Cir. 1986) and later affirmed by SCOTUS on procedural grounds, LEO can lie pretty much with impunity to get a confession or during the course of an investigation. They could come on here and post they got a hundred dates, make several reports, and give the numbers of fake SW who would later verify all in hopes of catching unsuspecting johns. If you see any other cars in the area during hunts, they might be unmarked, and remember offer no cheese until you get a look and a squeeze. (You may quote that.) A digital tape recorder costs 25 bucks and if it is in your car and LEO lies, you can then whip that bad boy out an impugn his testimony on the stand later when they try to bust you for soliciting. It is not a crime to offer a ride to an unsuspecting maiden or ask for directions in a bad neighborhood when you are lost.

Stay safe!

MrHungWell
07-20-11, 00:26

Of cousre you can always RTFF. MWYou have to put in the hours, plain and simple. I am not a Senior Member as I'm just too busy / lazy at times to post pics and stories, but I have much experience and Mw Jrp is right on the money. If you want to come to dinner, bring something to the table. Check these reports to find the places to cruise and put in your time. College girls are a GREAT source of action (I know this personally) , as they indeed need money like most 18-19 year olds LOL Just be honest and explain it's a win-win situation, how can you argue against that? Good luck and keep us posted!

Red51
07-21-11, 20:14
Went for a drive up Lagrange today. I didn't think I'd see anyone but you never know. Well I didn't see anyone but I did see the world's most obvious unmarked car on a side street: a big black Crown Vic with the pusher bars still on the front. From where he was parked it almost looked as if he wanted to be seen so I'd pay attention if cruising that way the next few days.

El Payaso
07-25-11, 21:01
Riddle me this, why oh why would a person continue to risk places like Lagrange or E. Toledo? The number of SWs and a few of the guys taken in (based on the booking

Summary. Pdf) suggest that those areas of town are just too risky, and only a sucker would bet on finding fun there. I always preach to be a regular for a trustworthy SW and that way one can have fun indoors, out of sight.

BTW helped Kari this morning in S. Toledo. No play, just giving her a ride. Drugs (little birdie told me heroin) have made her grow skinnier. Her face is still attractive enough though, but still.

Mw Jrp
07-28-11, 22:39
I rolled the eastside; E. Broadway, Starr, Nevada, Woodville, and everything in between from 8p until I found Kelsey. I was only window shopping but as dusk fell they started to come out. From 8p to 9p nothing. I spotted her right away and circled. She moved away from her escort and I drove right by her 3 or 4 times trying to find a reason not to stop. On the last circle I had to check her out.

She jacked me all the way and offered a BBBJ when we separated from the traffic. She is Mexican and something else, and a very cute little, tiny spinner. She reminded me of Melissa in Columbus; I refer to her as Tinkerbell. Anyway, I FIV and stroked that clit while she jacked me in the room with lots of DFK. She looked like a million in the stockings and proudly wore them. In short order she nutted #1. Before we were done she came 3 times and I never licked her clit. Next time, for sure.

CFS I got RCG and CG, and that was all I could hold out for. Her tiny little cvnt was too small and tight, and I busted rather quickly. But I guess we spent 30 minutes in the room getting each other off. What a darling spinner. Her extra firm A's are just that, squeezable and suckable. Her tits remind me of Jennifer, the thief in Flint, and those giners are equally snug, oh yeah!

I got this pic of her little giner. I also had a finger up her butt, but that was it for anal play. I also have digits for seniors in good standing. Newbies need not apply.

How about that sweet little giner?

I did not see nuch LE activity, but Kelsey said they are thick and mostly UC. I was especially cautious after the pick, since I have tangled with Toledo's LE before. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Oregon2020
07-29-11, 07:20
East side a few evenings ago, found Sarah at bway and starr. Lives nearby and I've seen her out but never managed to catch her. She caught my eye and found me up a side street and did a fairly good job. She sometimes wears a sun dress and looks about 30.

Bad Bird
07-29-11, 19:27
East side a few evenings ago, found Sarah at bway and starr. Lives nearby and I've seen her out but never managed to catch her. She caught my eye and found me up a side street and did a fairly good job. She sometimes wears a sun dress and looks about 30.Any tats on her? If it is "the" Sarah she will have one across her chest.

Sweet D Willie
07-29-11, 21:57
Found kelsey at nevada and e broadway last sun. Night around 10 pm never seen her before so went with. 20 BBBJCIM as was kind of rushed, told her I get out alot and have never seen her before, she told me she gets out very early morning between 5 and 7 a. M. So hope to catch her sat. Or sun. Morning. Sarah was a week ago last sun. Night around 10:30 on starr by the fire station and she was wearing a sun dress but did not see her name on her chest but she did have tatoos on her arms, BBBJCIM. 20 decent job looked good for whats been on the streets lately seemed nice gave me her digits and said she lives close and to give her a call anytime.

As always be safe and good hunting.

Ddfftt
07-30-11, 20:10
Can't remember name, it was one of those two.

Anyways bbbjcims for 20 + 5 and the rest of my soda

Not bad, got the job done just fine. 28-32 dark hair, jeans, hot topic type shirt. Solid 7.

On the SW scale

Storyteller9
08-01-11, 12:54
I rolled the eastside; E. Broadway, Starr, Nevada, Woodville, and everything in between from 8p until I found Kelsey. I was only window shopping but as dusk fell they started to come out. From 8p to 9p nothing. I spotted her right away and circled. She moved away from her escort and I drove right by her 3 or 4 times trying to find a reason not to stop. On the last circle I had to check her out.

She jacked me all the way and offered a BBBJ when we separated from the traffic. She is Mexican and something else, and a very cute little, tiny spinner. She reminded me of Melissa in Columbus; I refer to her as Tinkerbell. Anyway, I FIV and stroked that clit while she jacked me in the room with lots of DFK. She looked like a million in the stockings and proudly wore them. In short order she nutted #1. Before we were done she came 3 times and I never licked her clit. Next time, for sure.

CFS I got RCG and CG, and that was all I could hold out for. Her tiny little cvnt was too small and tight, and I busted rather quickly. But I guess we spent 30 minutes in the room getting each other off. What a darling spinner. Her extra firm A's are just that, squeezable and suckable. Her tits remind me of Jennifer, the thief in Flint, and those giners are equally snug, oh yeah!

I got this pic of her little giner. I also had a finger up her butt, but that was it for anal play. I also have digits for seniors in good standing. Newbies need not apply.

How about that sweet little giner?

I did not see nuch LE activity, but Kelsey said they are thick and mostly UC. I was especially cautious after the pick, since I have tangled with Toledo's LE before. Be safe and good hunting. MWThanks for the update and the nice pic.

I haven't had much luck in the area but only get there on occasion and often give up and head to the SC's.

Spinman
08-01-11, 17:06
Haha fair enough. You're right, any cop could just come on here and ask for numbers and blow this site to hell. I'm sorry, I wasn't really thinking clearly about that aspect.

And yea, I will apologize again for asking for things without bringing anything of my own to the table.

I'm a stupid newb. LOL.

Anyway, yea, school starts up, I will try and pull some freshmen. This way for everyone. It really shouldn't be that hard I guess. Honestly, my face has been in a book for the last 5 years and I've never tried.

So, I will shut up now and only post when I have something to offer.

Happy hunting.MW was just telling it like it is, being nice about it too IMO. You are sitting on the fence, sit on the porch or run with dogs, your choice but running has an advantage after time.

Sorry you felt like he was tryin to silence you but he was not. Good advise on here is free, he gave you some that's all. We want to hear back about all the lovely snatch you've been out lickin no doubt about that.

Don't take it personal,

Spinman

Duckydo
08-02-11, 14:08
Mw Jrp: I hate to burst anyone's bubble here, but under Miller v. Fenton. 796 F. 2d 598 (3rd Cir. 1986) and later affirmed by SCOTUS on procedural grounds, LEO can lie pretty much with impunity to get a confession or during the course of an investigation. They could come on here and post they got a hundred dates, make several reports, and give the numbers of fake SW who would later verify all in hopes of catching unsuspecting johns. If you see any other cars in the area during hunts, they might be unmarked, and remember offer no cheese until you get a look and a squeeze. (You may quote that.) A digital tape recorder costs 25 bucks and if it is in your car and LEO lies, you can then whip that bad boy out an impugn his testimony on the stand later when they try to bust you for soliciting. It is not a crime to offer a ride to an unsuspecting maiden or ask for directions in a bad neighborhood when you are lost.

Stay safe!Great post! Someone has read the 21 rules of mongering. I am not an attorney but I wonder if your taped interaction with LE is even admissible in court. Bottom line is, keep your mouth shut. You are innocent until proven guilty and they have to prove it. Don't give them the ammunition to do it with. Furthermore, to be fair to MwJrp, he is correct about contributions to this board. You have to give in order to receive-it can't be stressed enough. You can make up anything you want but your credibility comes into questions real fast. The hardcore seniors who have been around will sort out the bullshit. Finally, the Toledo board is active again. It's been a ghost town around here.

DD

Red51
08-02-11, 20:41
Saw a tan WSW wearing a black dress walking down Lagrange this evening; I'm pretty sure it was Erin whom I've reported on earlier.

Member #5668
08-02-11, 21:50
I saw the same woman on Lagrange, turned around, and she was gone. Dreamed I went through east side, and met the famous Kelsey. She was fairly cute like everybody says. 25 later and I was a happy man.

Member #5668
08-03-11, 18:39
Since I don't post very often, I'll get two birds with one stone here. I dreamed I picked up a hsw a few weeks ago on Lagrange. I can't remember what her name was this time, but I know I have met her a few times before, and everytime she has had a different name. She has actually scammed me twice, and once I actually got some action out of her. She is fairly attractive though, and she was dressed nice, so I figured I would try her again. Picked her up, long story short, she tried to scam me, told me that she needed to get something out of her car, which was down the street, which is where she wanted me to drive her, so she could get out and grab it. I knew that once she was out of the car, I would never see her again. I told her that she could either give me my money back, or perform, and she refused to give my money back. So she finally agreed to give me what I wanted, a bbbjcimws. After that, I dropped her off and woke up from my dream.

Also I have been thinking of getting my ccw. Not because of this hobby, but for other reasons, and I am perfectly sane with a squeaky clean record, I would just like to have some protection with me for certain reasons with my work. Would it be wise to have a weapon with me in the car, if I am out hobbying? Does anybody else do this?

Red51
08-03-11, 23:27
Also I have been thinking of getting my ccw. Not because of this hobby, but for other reasons, and I am perfectly sane with a squeaky clean record, I would just like to have some protection with me for certain reasons with my work. Would it be wise to have a weapon with me in the car, if I am out hobbying? Does anybody else do this?I would say this is a very bad idea. A girl grabbing it and either holding you up or running would be an absolute disaster. She wouldn't even need to grab it; she could just subconsciously play with it as she's playing with other things; getting shot in the leg can be a big problem, just ask Plaxico Burress.

Just use your big head as you're out and you shouldn't find yourself in a situation where you'd need a piece.

Humpty Dumpty
08-04-11, 03:40
Bigjake,

I would recommend carrying a can of police grade mace, a boxcutter, or a taser for hobbying purposes. For your job, whatever that is, carrying a gun would probably work for that. I also leave my smartphone locked up (and silent) in the glovebox, and carry a prepaid phone in case I need to call the cops or a provider. I keep it out of her reach too. BSWs are known for sticking their hands under the seats while giving blowjobs. BSWs are also very good at pickpocketing.

I question your judgment; guys, check Jake's old posts. He was the first to spot Jenny and said "TGTBT!" then I went to the intersection he mentioned, I found Jenny, and the rest is history! If anyone has any pics of her, clothed or unclothed, send a private message please.

You guys can have the ugly ones, I pick up the TGTBT girls that you are afraid of and I blow my load in them.

Gwailo
08-04-11, 13:24
Saw a tan WSW wearing a black dress walking down Lagrange this evening; I'm pretty sure it was Erin whom I've reported on earlier.Erin is in jail.

Virgin Boy
08-04-11, 16:02
MW was just telling it like it is, being nice about it too IMO. You are sitting on the fence, sit on the porch or run with dogs, your choice but running has an advantage after time.

Sorry you felt like he was tryin to silence you but he was not. Good advise on here is free, he gave you some that's all. We want to hear back about all the lovely snatch you've been out lickin no doubt about that.

Don't take it personal,

SpinmanLOL.

I didn't take it personal at all. I agreed with him.

I will say that roaming and searching is hard for me as I am visually impaired and cannot drive. THAT is why I was asking for some leads on SW in my general area of dorr and reynolds or around UT.

Bad Bird
08-04-11, 21:38
BSWs are known for sticking their hands under the seats while giving blowjobs. BSWs are also very good at pickpocketing.Ummmm. All SW's can do that, not just BSW. You have to remember what you are dealing with here. The action is not about race (that is an asinine comment) , most of them are desperate and desperation is what leads to actions like this.

Timberwolf
08-05-11, 13:48
I would say this is a very bad idea. A girl grabbing it and either holding you up or running would be an absolute disaster. She wouldn't even need to grab it; she could just subconsciously play with it as she's playing with other things; getting shot in the leg can be a big problem, just ask Plaxico Burress.

Just use your big head as you're out and you shouldn't find yourself in a situation where you'd need a piece.Toting a wheel gun will take care of most unintentional discharge issues. But, carrying while mongering with streetwalkers is probably a bad idea. I'm no legal beagle, but why risk turning a mistermeaner into a felony.

Ewalk
08-05-11, 20:06
Also I have been thinking of getting my ccw. Not because of this hobby, but for other reasons, and I am perfectly sane with a squeaky clean record, I would just like to have some protection with me for certain reasons with my work. Would it be wise to have a weapon with me in the car, if I am out hobbying? Does anybody else do this?I have taught ccw classes and truly believe in the second amendment and the right to carry. That being said regardless of how anyone feels about it picking up a lady is still considered to be illegal and if you are carrying a firearm with or without a permit you have now committed a crime with a firearm. This will really complicate a situation that is already bad enough if you get caught. If you feel you need to carry a gun for work by all means get one but I would not recommend carrying while you hobby.

Here is a link for a guy that was carrying when he was stopped that had done nothing wrong please watch the dash cam video http://ohioccw.org/201107214955/cantonpd.html

Dalionking
08-07-11, 20:09
I cruises lagrange and east Broadway but east broad was crawling with le. Picked up one girl by the carryout and saw le roll past looking my way on the cb, said nope sorry you got to get out. Left the area and lagrange was a ghost town so I went to south no dice. Drove down Broadway and find a nice little WSW by the library. Walks past once or twice. Pull back around to where she is and in she hops. Nice BBBJ, soft and slow. No teeth yay! Nice figure ok face and seems like a sweet girl. Got # for trusted members.

MrHungWell
08-09-11, 07:55
After cruising the south side with zero luck yesterday, I decided to try the City Park / Nebraska area. I used to monger over there years ago when there was actually a decent selection of hot little black spinners, but have stayed away recently. I'm on Nebraska for no more than a 1/4 mile when I see this BIG assed black hottie jiggling down the street in some fuck-me-heels and a mini hardly covering her ass. She was also very pretty, so I made the scoop. Went to a no-tell and for. 40 got very, very good BBBJ followed by doggy on that monster ass (I had a measuring tape in my toolbox so I measured that ass at 54"!) Tight wet pussy and that beautiful, black monster booty had me exploding after pounding it HARD for 15 min or so, she does not watch the clock. She loved posing for the pics as she likes to show off that ass LOL She walks early morning til noonish, go get her if you like big asses!

Red51
08-16-11, 22:56
I entered the Lagrange area around 9 tonight and immediately saw an unmarked parked at the corner of Manhattan and Lagrange. After dinking around for a few minutes and coming back that way I saw four more marked cruiser that all seemed to be looking for someone; they were patrolling the side streets and everything. I bailed early and went down Bancroft (nothing that way) and then swung back around to come up Lagrange.

I got a bit north of Bancroft and ran into a major bust: at least 3 unmarked cars with their lights going, two marked cars and a van pulling up. I did not get a good look at what they were doing but they were in a cluster as if they'd just caught up with someone.

During all of this I saw two HOT BSWs strolling around, easily 8s in the real world and, combined with the amount of LE around, almost assuredly traps

Member #4199
08-17-11, 01:42
Here is a link for a guy that was carrying when he was stopped that had done nothing wrong please watch the dash cam video.

http://ohioccw.org/201107214955/cantonpd.htmlI don't know about getting the law changed but this asshole needs to be removed from the force.

Gdlint
08-17-11, 09:32
I don't know about getting the law changed but this asshole needs to be removed from the force.As a update about this Canton Cop. While he has not been fired yet, he is is deep dodo. He is off the job pending investigation of other cases of his "street justice". The community in Canton and officials have been calling for his head. City union employee firings takes some time but most people believe he will get the axe shortly.

Lickyourpusse
08-17-11, 09:43
Has anyone got a new contact number for Jen? It has been forever since I seen her and if she is back on the scene it would be nice to get together again. Feel free to PM me with any info.

Member #5668
08-17-11, 21:02
Saw 3 undercover cars right in a row, with a black, tinted out suv behind them. They were heading south on main st. Not sure what was going on. Also saw a decent looking woman wearing a sun dress walking about, and getting picked up. Not sure if she is a undercover or a SW. This was around 7.

Sweet D Willie
08-18-11, 23:24
No doubt that was probably sara, she has always treated me good. Was out tonight east side 9:30 to 10:30 lots of LE headed over to south end pretty slow there to called it a night there is always tomorrow.

Member #5668
08-19-11, 21:14
This evening I saw a sexy looking black woman on e broadway waving down traffic. She seemed really out of place. Was dressed really sexy, wasnt sure if she was possible le or not. Either way, drove by again and she is really skinny with michelle Obama arms. Looked really sexy actually, but she could of been a tranny or a le.

MrHungWell
08-19-11, 21:58
I was lucky enough to pick up the little hot BSW who was walking on Telegraph earlier this summer. I was cruising down Bancroft near Lagrange yesterday when I see this gorgeous almost TGTBT BSW walking in heels, short dress and tight top. I turn off onto a side street and she hops in, telling me she just got back (whatever that means.) Take her to my hiding spot and enjoy a slow, wet, and slurpy BBBJ til I coat her thoat, all for a 20. I took the pics after I dropped her off as she told me I could. On a side note, did anyone besides me pick up the HOT young white readhead walking LaGrange Monday? She was expensive and took a little cajoling, but it was worth it. She was VERY clean, a 10 for sure on the scale, only 19 but BBBJ like a pro. By far the hottest SW I've ever experienced, just wondering if I was dreaming LOL

MrHungWell
08-19-11, 22:12
I picked up this WSW on Nevada early last week, she was walking in jean shorts and wedge heels and hopped right in when I pulled onto the side street in front of her. Took her to my spot and told her to show me if she was any good. As if to answer my friendly challenge, she worked a BBBJ with long strokes, lots of suction and working the boys, all for 20. Very cute and clean, says she rarely gets out (don't they all say that?) Have her digits for trade, she's in her early 20's and very talented.

Gwailo
08-20-11, 13:18
This evening I saw a sexy looking black woman on e broadway waving down traffic. She seemed really out of place. Was dressed really sexy, wasnt sure if she was possible le or not. Either way, drove by again and she is really skinny with michelle Obama arms. Looked really sexy actually, but she could of been a tranny or a le.There was a tranny arrested yesterday, probably the same one you saw.

Red51
08-21-11, 04:49
Just about closing time for the bars I did a complete circuit of the city. Saw nothing on the East Side or off of Broadway / South. Lagrange was a different story. I did far more tours of it than normal trying to pick someone up. First up was an older looking BSW that flashed me; I've never had that happen before. In the business area I spotted 3; a heavier, older blonde, a heavier short haired younger brunette and a petite looking brunette. The petite girl was gone when I circled back so I picked up the short haired brunette. Big mistake. Said her name was Cathy; she first agreed to a BBBJ, but then said my dick smelled like pussy and put on a much too small cover. Her ministrations weren't doing it for me so it turned into a HJ and then me jacking off while she jilled off. When we we're done she had me drop her off right on Lagrange, wouldn't even let me go down a side street.

As I was leaving the area I saw the petite brunette running to a truck so hopefully a report on her shows up here soon.

Red51
08-23-11, 21:43
After Glass City I decided to cruise down Lagrange to see what was up. Saw a truly sad WSW halfway down, probably a. 3 on the scale. Got a little further and saw what looked to be a stunning BSW in a purple top getting into a black car right at a corner. I drove a bit and then decided to come back up and lo and behold she's back out walking. At this point I'm thinking she's bait but I take a chance at a pickup anyway; swing down a side street but she ends up walking on by.

As a note too I think a lot of the bars do Tuesday night specials as I saw several good looking women out and about but they all paid me no attention.

Since I was the only white guy out driving I decided too many people had seen me and turned down Bancroft. Got to Ashland and turned down it to get downtown when I saw an older black woman walking; she gave me the look and I turned around thinking what the hell.

Glad I did. Picked up Marsha, an older black lady, kind of big with short curly black hair. Gave me an exquisite BBBJ for. 20, she took her time and knew exactly what to do. No digits but I'll be looking for her again.

Toledo Guy
08-23-11, 23:00
Drove down Lagrange this evening around 6 PM and just south of Marted's bar I spotted a tall thin BSW with tight Spandex type black pants and a green top. Her ass looked great and she gave me the look. Even stopping and looking back to see if I was turning around since she had to have seen me staring at that ass. I was only looking and not really in the mood and have been hesitant about the Lagrange area since LEO always seems to be around so I din't stop. As always I questioned that decision later.

Also: A couple non SW's I have seen asked me if I knew anyone that might want some company from time to time so I thought I would mention it. Both in their mid 40s one black (Lisa) with a nice body small tits <A. Nice ass and tight pussy since she never had a kid. Her problem is she is a talker. Saying nothing. She has a phone but it usually runs out of minutes.

The other is Leslie. Brunette, slim, small tits. A. She is starting to look well worn but gives good head and again never had kids. Her ass is getting pretty soft from not eating and doing nothing. She is a lot less drama, has digits and usually keeps minutes.

Red51
08-29-11, 22:11
Did a drive through Lagrange / Bancroft / Ashland, spotted no fewer than 5 girls out walking:

Cathy, the WSW I wrote about earlier. She was out with a friend, another WSW, taller, skinny with done up hair but she looked older. Had she not been with Cathy I would have tried the pickup but didn't want the hassle.

A BSW walking about at the curve, she had on a tank top and shorts and seemed to be being observed by a group of guys sitting on a step in front of a closed store.

Two different girls on Ashland, both gave me the look but there were way too many people around.

Saw a couple of cops here and there but not nearly as many as on previous nights

Bernie1122
09-02-11, 18:35
I'm new to the forum, but I have some input on lagrange st. L was driving on lagrange and saw a tall thin WSW, black hair, very attractive. Her name is corina. Picked her up and as soon as she got in she wanted me to pick up her friend. A small thin red head. Corina said she would give a BBBJ, so made all kinds of rookie mistakes. To maake a long story short I got scamed. Thanks to the forum I'm learning. Watch out for corina she will scam you if she can.

Gwailo
09-03-11, 10:29
I'm new to the forum, but I have some input on lagrange st. L was driving on lagrange and saw a tall thin WSW, black hair, very attractive. Her name is corina. Picked her up and as soon as she got in she wanted me to pick up her friend. A small thin red head. Corina said she would give a BBBJ, so made all kinds of rookie mistakes. To maake a long story short I got scamed. Thanks to the forum I'm learning. Watch out for corina she will scam you if she can.I agree, her first instinct is to try to scam rather than provide service. I'm surprised she told you her real name, she also goes by Lisa but Corrina is her real name.

Bernie1122
09-03-11, 23:26
About a year ago I picked up this little. Blonde named jennifer in front of cycleman. She was thin long blonde hair and was ok with BBBJCIM. I got her number and saw her on a regular basis till my phone was lost. I didn't have her number written down any where. It seemed cycleman was her spot. Lost contact. She mentioned maybe moving to chicago. If anyone knows her, let me know.

Red51
09-12-11, 22:49
Saw a WSW on Telegraph tonight around 8. She was younger looking wearing a mini skirt and had curly brown hair. Seemed to be hanging around in front of the shops at the corner of Alexis and Telegraph at first before walking down the road. Tried to make the pickup but someone beat me to the punch the rat bastard.

Meety1
09-13-11, 23:08
Was out scouting around on my way home tonight and saw a couple of WSW in the Starr / East Broadway area. Brunette with a nice chest a 6/7 on the SW scale and a older blonde who looked like the streets have taken their toll on her, probably a 4/5. I passed on the blond and went back for the brunette but she was gone. Oh well.

Good hunting gentlemen.

Lookinforgirls
09-16-11, 12:58
I have worked on Telegraph over 2 years now and I have seen maybe a handful of providers in that time. Would be great if you guys spread the word that providers are needed in the area. Just south of the state line would probably be a good area with the notels right there.

Bad Bird
09-17-11, 08:25
I have worked on Telegraph over 2 years now and I have seen maybe a handful of providers in that time. Would be great if you guys spread the word that providers are needed in the area. Just south of the state line would probably be a good area with the notels right there.Generally speaking SW are not going to move based on where they are needed, at least not in the Toledo area. They generally walk around / near where they live, whether their residence is perm or temp.

Virgin Boy
09-24-11, 18:03
I have one in the Old West End on Collingwood. Good skills 30 for uncovered mouth 50 for FS.

Will allow busting in mouth.

Plays with the boys too.

5'5 160 big nooty / thighs / lips.

Real cute late 20's

Drlickaclit
09-28-11, 21:31
I cruises lagrange and east Broadway but east broad was crawling with le. Picked up one girl by the carryout and saw le roll past looking my way on the cb, said nope sorry you got to get out. Left the area and lagrange was a ghost town so I went to south no dice. Drove down Broadway and find a nice little WSW by the library. Walks past once or twice. Pull back around to where she is and in she hops. Nice BBBJ, soft and slow. No teeth yay! Nice figure ok face and seems like a sweet girl. Got # for trusted members.I called Lindsey the other day to set up an appointment. She is a mid20s WSW, kinda cute, I'd rate her a 6/10. I've seen her once so far, I picked her up, brought her to my house and she got naked and sucked my cock until she couldn't suck any more! Then I told her to make me cum, which she did and I busted one deep down her throat, and she swallowed it all down with absolutly no hesitation! LOL it actually surprised me. She charges 40 but I gave her a $20 tip for being such a good little girl. I've been trying to see her again but our scheduals haven't lined up. I must send out a thank you to Dalionking for making this all happen. I own you one man!

El Payaso
10-03-11, 09:54
I called Lindsey the other day to set up an appointment. She is a mid20s WSW, kinda cute, I'd rate her a 6/10. I've seen her once so far, I picked her up, brought her to my house and she got naked and sucked my cock until she couldn't suck any more! Then I told her to make me cum, which she did and I busted one deep down her throat, and she swallowed it all down with absolutly no hesitation! LOL it actually surprised me. She charges 40 but I gave her a $20 tip for being such a good little girl. I've been trying to see her again but our scheduals haven't lined up. I must send out a thank you to Dalionking for making this all happen. I own you one man!I know of two Lindsay's. One is a young looking but legal 22 or so year old. The other was on Lagrange this morning, but she spellls her name Lyndsi. She has an attractive face and juicy body meaning curves. She has wonderful sexy blue eyes and I'd like to hit it from the back at some point. She somewhat reminded me of Nina though I. E. White girl with ghetto tendencies, but man, she was sexy.

WantaSpinner
10-03-11, 17:46
Hi all, I know it's been a while since I have posted a report, but due to time constraints I haven't been actively mongering. Noticed girls while out, just haven't had time. Speaking of noticing girls, seems my lack of dreams have come at a good time, as quality seems down lately.

Anyway, I dreamt I was on the east side Friday. As I was turning onto e. Braodway from starr, I could swear I saw Tammy (WSW late 20s big tits and gread BBBJ). She was a bit of a hit around here back about a year and a half ago. By the time I looped around for a second look, the girl was gone. So I couldn't comfirm whether it was or wasnt the awesome head dr. As I came back down I saw a WSW down near nevada. Made the block, picked her up, did the checks and we were off to find a spot.

Candice, WSW. 5-6 165 (big girl) brown / brown with glasses, be / see hooters and good head game.

In my dream she said she does head standard rated (jakcson or two depending what you want). And will negotiate on going to greece. I opted for BBBJ and told her I tip on performance. We found a spot and she got to work. Good sloppy dt BJ slow or fast depending what I wanted. BLS when requested and was fine with FIV, which I enjoy doing. She caught on completion, spit it out the door and she got another ham for performance. Took her back near the stroll and got her digits. Did not ask yet about sharing. Rl

This girl is VERY average in looks (5 on the scale) and doesn't have the hot bod I like normally, but she was pleasant and did everything I asked. I will see her again for more of the menu as she sounds pretty openminded. She used to walk the track a couple years ago so some of you may know here. She lives across town and gets carted over on weekends when she feels like being a rock star. I will ask about digits next time if any seniors want it.

Stay Safe out there fellas.

W. A. S.

Mw Jrp
10-06-11, 20:49
I hesitated to even bother driving around window-shopping, but I needed gas so I went over to Nevada, and once there drove around for about an hour. My hesitation was the expectation of no action because this board has been quiet lately on east activity, and more so because I just finished a super date with a 9. 9 gal, IMHO; clearly a gal who is way above the average SW in shape, looks, skill, and GFE.

At first as it darkened I did not see anyone. Then as dark fell, a tall, thin one caught my eye on Main. I caught her on the side street, and she asked for a ride. She had brown hair, was 30ishyo, and cute. I normally would have invited her along, but she was no Jenny, so I told her sorry, no.

Then on Starr 1 block east of E. Broadway, a 23ishyo, short heavy gal with a raspy voice asked for a ride. She seemed over-heated, and best to avoid. But again, still very doable, IMHO. Finally, on E. Broadway, I met Charlene, a 27ishyo WSW cute, with big DD's and built for riding, but not fat; she wanted a ride too, and I almost agreed, but at the last second said sorry no.

I decided to save the next nut for another day. There were 3 others that I spotted, so no shortage of decent candidates, eastside. Also, LE was no where to be found. Maybe they come out later (?). Be safe and good hunting. Hey, let's get laid! MW

Red51
10-06-11, 21:45
Hadn't cruised in a while so I decided to go out tonight after work. Saw nothing on Bancroft and Lagrange and almost packed it in but the second brain made me make the trip to the east side.

Once there I went down Starr, Broadway and Nevada. Saw a TGTBT looking girl walking up Broadway, wearing jeans and a blue tank top. Went by a few times and didn't really get a response.

I then went around a bit more and as I was turning onto Starr from Broadway I saw a slender girl in short shorts walking up Broadway. I made the turn around and went looking for her but she had vanished.

Frustrated I went back to Main and saw the TGTBT girl again and this time got the look. Went around the block and for once the girl knew I was interested and was coming back.

Picked up Christy, a brunette WSW that looks younger than the 30 she said. She might be the first girl in Mw Jrp's report. Did the LEO check and went to a spot. Gave her 40 for half and half, she started working on my pole and then asked if I was ready. One problem though, no condom.

Asked her if she could suck me to completion and she said 'Sure, I'm pretty good at that' and holy shit she wasn't lying. She sucked and sucked, didn't complain at all even after face fucking her a bit. I could tell though that I was a bit too big for her and then asked if she could lick the boys while I stroked. She immediately started to, lots of saliva and dirty noises.

I finally bust, she catches and swallows without complaint and then apologizes for not doing a good enough job!

Got her digits but stupidly didn't ask about sharing, I will for sure next time I see her.

Stay safe out there

Oregon2020
10-07-11, 07:02
Picked up Christy, a brunette WSW that looks younger than the 30 she said. She might be the first girl in Mw Jrp's report. Did the LEO check and went to a spot.Told me she's never out but needed emergency cash. Well worth the stop and I will probably take her up on her suggestion that I call next time.

Seanmick
10-07-11, 09:19
Was this the same time as MW Jrp? I'm planning a east side cruise tonight.

Red51
10-07-11, 21:09
Was this the same time as MW Jrp? I'm planning a east side cruise tonight.It was, hope you found her I think she's well worth it.

SlooHands
10-09-11, 08:39
I went out this, morn navada, e. Broadway, starr, main didn't see anything so went up lagrange & seen a WSW wearing tight jeans, coat & sailors hat maybe blonde about 160 lb (jeans looked tight) went by turned around went by gave me the look but she didn't appeal to me so I left.

Dalionking
10-10-11, 20:20
Cruising over on east Broadway and found WSW 31 looks about a 7. 5. Nice body. Went back to her place and got a nice BBBJ licked the boys and good attitude. Does not catch. Got number for seniors.

HotToledo
10-10-11, 23:44
Found Amanda hsw on the east side yesterday morn. Did cks off we went found a spot good BBBJ withe swallow. Good service and attidue. Will repete.

Stay safe!

SlooHands
10-11-11, 06:17
Lucky you! I can't wait to get more posts she sounds like fun.

Gwailo
10-12-11, 13:09
I would appreciate it if anyone could give me Christy's number.

Thanks.

El Payaso
10-14-11, 07:24
Went to get some 'cheaper' gas on South and I see Andrea walking along. Called her over to see what was up. After small talk and her crying about life 'troubles' we settled on some vacant house. The streets call her the 'head doctor' and I fully understand why. My word, this mamacita knows how to wobble with it! It's always a pity when a SW is on their period. I wanted to work that! Oh well, next time I suppose.

MrHungWell
10-16-11, 02:11
Anyway, I dreamt I was on the east side Friday. As I was turning onto e. Braodway from starr, I could swear I saw Tammy (WSW late 20s big tits and gread BBBJ). She was a bit of a hit around here back about a year and a half ago. By the time I looped around for a second look, the girl was gone. So I couldn't comfirm whether it was or wasnt the awesome head dr.

Tammy is indeed back and looking for company, I've been with her twice in the past couple months. She's staying in a clean place with 2 other girls, both who will join in if you can swing it LOL I've opted for a duo BBBJ both times, with Tammy working the head and her friend working on the boys. This is where Tammy shines, as they work well together.

MrHungWell
10-17-11, 16:57
Anyway, I dreamt I was on the east side Friday. As I was turning onto e. Braodway from starr, I could swear I saw Tammy (WSW late 20s big tits and gread BBBJ). She was a bit of a hit around here back about a year and a half ago. By the time I looped around for a second look, the girl was gone. So I couldn't comfirm whether it was or wasnt the awesome head dr.

Tammy is indeed back and looking for company, I've been with her twice in the past couple months. She's staying in a clean place with 2 other girls, both who will join in if you can swing it LOL I've opted for a duo BBBJ both times, with Tammy working the head and her friend working on the boys. This is where Tammy shines, as they work well together.The first paragraph is a quote from wantaspinner's earlier report, sorry for the confusion. I've had a number of guys asking for Tammy's # but I don't want to give it out without her permission. Next time I go for a hose-cleaning I'll be sure to ask her about that.

Afternooner
10-25-11, 23:49
Tuesday around 2 pm. Near Main & Sixth. WSW, blue jeans and gray sweatshirt. Great slim figure and even better hair. She looked good enough to be a decoy but I don't think she was. Very long, thick, light brown hair blowing in the breeze. I didn't get a close look at her face but I doubt she was much more than 21 years old. Somebody must have got her before I had the chance because she disappeared. Anyone know who this young beauty might be?

Den 419
10-26-11, 19:50
See a girl that I've never seen today. Looked about a 6-7 as I passed the first time. I decided to go for it, and she quickly came to my car on the second pass. She was more like a 4 when she was up close mostly based on some really jacked up teeth. Quickly noticed she was all marked up from shooting up, heroin I'm assuming. She wanted $40 for FS. I was not feeling it from all the shooting up marks. When I told her I wasnt interested she immediatly dropped her price by half. I still didn't go for it so I can't tell you how she is. I believe she said her name was "chrissy or christine". I am only posting this as a warning. LOTS of shooting up marks.

MrHungWell
10-26-11, 21:27
Tuesday around 2 pm. Near Main & Sixth. WSW, blue jeans and gray sweatshirt. Great slim figure and even better hair. She looked good enough to be a decoy but I don't think she was. Very long, thick, light brown hair blowing in the breeze. I didn't get a close look at her face but I doubt she was much more than 21 years old. Somebody must have got her before I had the chance because she disappeared. Anyone know who this young beauty might be?I picked her up closer to McDonalds, but it wasn't easy as it was hard to get her attention. I caught her on the way out of a building, and she hopped in and made small talk. She seemed shy and nervous and admitted she was very new to this (ever hear that before? LOL) I asked her if she wanted to suck some cock and proceeded to pull it out for her. She stroked it til I took her to my spot and for. 20 she sucked, slurped, and gave me a very good BBBJCIM. She says she is 19 and sucked her first cock at 13, go figure LOL I'm sure this is the same girl, as I spent a good 15 min watching the back of her head bob and twist on my shaft, and her brown hair is indeed well kept. Did not have digits but did mention she comes out during the day mainly, very rarely at night.

Storyteller9
10-27-11, 10:14
I picked her up closer to McDonalds, but it wasn't easy as it was hard to get her attention. I caught her on the way out of a building, and she hopped in and made small talk. She seemed shy and nervous and admitted she was very new to this (ever hear that before? LOL) I asked her if she wanted to suck some cock and proceeded to pull it out for her. She stroked it til I took her to my spot and for. 20 she sucked, slurped, and gave me a very good BBBJCIM. She says she is 19 and sucked her first cock at 13, go figure LOL I'm sure this is the same girl, as I spent a good 15 min watching the back of her head bob and twist on my shaft, and her brown hair is indeed well kept. Did not have digits but did mention she comes out during the day mainly, very rarely at night.Thank for the update. I prefer looking in the early afternoon and have never had luck at the Starr area.

Gwailo
10-27-11, 17:20
See a girl that I've never seen today. Looked about a 6-7 as I passed the first time. I decided to go for it, and she quickly came to my car on the second pass. She was more like a 4 when she was up close mostly based on some really jacked up teeth. Quickly noticed she was all marked up from shooting up, heroin I'm assuming. She wanted $40 for FS. I was not feeling it from all the shooting up marks. When I told her I wasnt interested she immediatly dropped her price by half. I still didn't go for it so I can't tell you how she is. I believe she said her name was "chrissy or christine". I am only posting this as a warning. LOTS of shooting up marks.Well it looks like Christy got arrested last night.

El Payaso
10-27-11, 18:16
Well it looks like Christy got arrested last night.Christy,

or Jennifer perhaps? (http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/ftproot/noris/upload/lcsheriff/data/lccc-bookingsummary.pdf)

BTW, kicked it with a Rita the other day. Not too bad for a mature one. Could give a respectable BJ and seems to not be all strung out like some of the younger types. Not really much a SW these days, which is admirable in some regards.

Gwailo
10-28-11, 10:55
Christy,

or Jennifer perhaps? (http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/ftproot/noris/upload/lcsheriff/data/lccc-bookingsummary.pdf)

BTW, kicked it with a Rita the other day. Not too bad for a mature one. Could give a respectable BJ and seems to not be all strung out like some of the younger types. Not really much a SW these days, which is admirable in some regards.Christy and Jennifer have both been arrested on consecutive days. I didn't know Jennifer but she looks pretty good in her booking photo.

BTW, I'm not sure it's a good idea to post hyperlinks to a county gov website. Someone sees where the traffic comes from and while I'm sure LE knows about this site we don't need to invite any unwanted attention.

If anyone wants to search that site you can find it through google by searching 'lccc booking summary'.

Gwailo
10-29-11, 08:32
I saw a blonde SW being hassled by cops on E. Broadway near Greenwood just past 7:30 last night. I've seen the girl before in fact she was out there just the night before but I don't know her.

Seemed to be a lot of cops in that area last night.

El Payaso
11-03-11, 12:28
Christy and Jennifer have both been arrested on consecutive days. I didn't know Jennifer but she looks pretty good in her booking photo.

BTW, I'm not sure it's a good idea to post hyperlinks to a county gov website. Someone sees where the traffic comes from and while I'm sure LE knows about this site we don't need to invite any unwanted attention.

If anyone wants to search that site you can find it through google by searching 'lccc booking summary'.My apologies and I still consider myself a novice here (despite my share of good fun in the hobby). Speaking of Uncle Leo, the mornings have been a bit sad in s. Toledo (naturally, with the latest news). But then again, it's all about timing with SW anyhow. I think I'll hook up with a regular.)

Gwailo
11-04-11, 08:39
My apologies and I still consider myself a novice here (despite my share of good fun in the hobby). Speaking of Uncle Leo, the mornings have been a bit sad in s. Toledo (naturally, with the latest news). But then again, it's all about timing with SW anyhow. I think I'll hook up with a regular.)What happened in S. Toledo that you're referring to?

MrHungWell
11-05-11, 18:48
Picked up this one Friday afternoon over on Oak St, didn't think she was walking at first. Clean clothes, smelled good, and wasn't fucked up on drugs. I see her walking so I pull up beside her, ask her if she wants a ride. She hops in and says she has her own place, so we head there. .25 for a very good BBBJ with swallow and pics, took her time and sucked for a good 15 min or so. I saw her again this morning as I was in the area and this time her and a friend worked an amazing double BBBJ with swallow, no pics this time. Set me back. 50 total but was worth watching 2 blondes working my cock and balls together. I have her name and number, so this one might be my new go-to girl. Also, there is a young looking girl (early 20's) out on E. Broadway with brown hair and blonde highlights, goes by Cortney. She also is a master cocksucker, so if you see her pick her up!

Member #4764
11-05-11, 20:24

Little Asian number picked up off of Lagrange. AMAZING head skill.

WantaSpinner
11-08-11, 16:33
Had a rare day off and had some errands in Toledo so I figured I would check out the stroll. Glad I did. Cruised for a bit and came across charlene. 26 yo WSW blonde 5'8" 170 lbs non drug user very friendly. Best asset you ask? 38 ddd tits. Did our checks and decided I wanted some FS so we went to the motel. I'm not 100%a certain but I believe this is the girl in hungwell's pictorial.

At the room she got cleaned up and stripped. Has a bit of a gut and couple bruises on her legs. But her titanium attitude and skills made up. Got a two nut date BBBJ bls fiv dfk cowgirl mish and doggy for. 7.

After the date got digits for trade with seniors. (she was cool with me sharing) nice drama free date.

BTW, the girl she walks with is her sister and yes she confirmed they do doubles. I will have to try that out next time for sure!

Stay safe out there fellas.

W. A. S.

MrHungWell
11-08-11, 23:05
Had a rare day off and had some errands in Toledo so I figured I would check out the stroll. Glad I did. Cruised for a bit and came across charlene. 26 yo WSW blonde 5'8" 170 lbs non drug user very friendly. Best asset you ask? 38 ddd tits. Did our checks and decided I wanted some FS so we went to the motel. I'm not 100%a certain but I believe this is the girl in hungwell's pictorial.

At the room she got cleaned up and stripped. Has a bit of a gut and couple bruises on her legs. But her titanium attitude and skills made up. Got a two nut date BBBJ bls fiv dfk cowgirl mish and doggy for. 7.

After the date got digits for trade with seniors. (she was cool with me sharing) nice drama free date.

BTW, the girl she walks with is her sister and yes she confirmed they do doubles. I will have to try that out next time for sure!

W. A. S.That is indeed the girl I posted pics of, she's a cocksucking machine isn't she? Trust me, go for the 2 sister double BBBJ, they work great together (they sucked me dry last night.) I've had mother-daughter, aunt-niece, and cousin-cousin double BJ combo's, but these two are my first sister-sister. Great attitudes and they take their time, lots of passing it back and forth so you really enjoy the both of their abilities LOL She said I could share her numbers as well, but please understand if I'm cautious about doing that. That is, unless you have some digits to trade?

Den 419
11-09-11, 14:50
Where and when should I be looking for these two. They sound amazing.

Virgin Boy
11-09-11, 15:13
That is indeed the girl I posted pics of, she's a cocksucking machine isn't she? Trust me, go for the 2 sister double BBBJ, they work great together (they sucked me dry last night.) I've had mother-daughter, aunt-niece, and cousin-cousin double BJ combo's, but these two are my first sister-sister. Great attitudes and they take their time, lots of passing it back and forth so you really enjoy the both of their abilities LOL She said I could share her numbers as well, but please understand if I'm cautious about doing that. That is, unless you have some digits to trade?Mother daughter sounds like a dream.

El Payaso
11-09-11, 15:37
Saw Micshell and another brunette SW cougar type (Chrissy? Christy?) in S. Toledo this morning. But I was on my way to work. Plus being broke sucks! LOL

MrHungWell
11-09-11, 16:06
Nothing compares to two expert cocksuckers working your cock and balls together, unless it's two sisters LOL Check the pics, I only took a few as I was too busy guiding their heads with my hands haha They have a safe and clean in-call location, so I got to really relax and watch them do their thing. Good attitudes and they both have mad head skills. Digits to trade if interested, I'm looking for 18-20 yo providers, race not an issue.

Joe Black
11-09-11, 20:52
Very nice pics. I have a few of those myself and I got to tell you there is nothing better on this world than looking down and seying to sweet girls sucking on one cock.

Glad you had a good time.

Nothing compares to two expert cocksuckers working your cock and balls together, unless it's two sisters LOL Check the pics, I only took a few as I was too busy guiding their heads with my hands haha They have a safe and clean in-call location, so I got to really relax and watch them do their thing. Good attitudes and they both have mad head skills. Digits to trade if interested, I'm looking for 18-20 yo providers, race not an issue.

Enixrayne
11-10-11, 21:34
Dreamed that I needed gas in Rossford. Saw an older (35ish) WSW near the exit. $25 me a nice BBBJ / CIM. Good attitude.

Red51
11-10-11, 21:57
Took the stroll as I think Christy is still in jail. Almost ran over Jennifer, a brunette that looks to be mid-20s on E Broadway. She hopped in and we went to a spot. .30 for a BBBJ, pretty good technique although I think Christy's may be better. She wasn't as accommodating as Christy either but I think I'd scoop her up again and try a no-tel next time.

After I scooped her up I saw a blonde walking down E Broadway, looked about 30 or so. Later going home up Lagrange I saw at least three different girls: a white brunette and two black girls. Unfortunately I couldn't make another pickup as time was tight.

Stay safe

AtomicToledo
11-11-11, 21:12
On Lagrange. 30 something, not a looker but great BBBJ for. 2. No number, but has a way to get in touch. PM for info.

ToledoMale419
11-12-11, 18:42
Dreamed that I needed gas in Rossford. Saw an older (35ish) WSW near the exit. $25 me a nice BBBJ / CIM. Good attitude.LOL, near which exit? Closer to miami or the opposite way?

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for her!

ToledoMale419
11-12-11, 19:16
On Lagrange. 30 something, not a looker but great BBBJ for. 2. No number, but has a way to get in touch. PM for info.Looks like she was just picked up by uncle leo.

AtomicToledo
11-13-11, 02:59
Looks like she was just picked up by uncle leo.Yea she did. Oh well.

Bill810
11-13-11, 17:18
Been a member of several boards in MI but with what went down I was without a home.

Always played with the girls who posted on those sites, but after reading the SW reports I realise I have been missing out on the real fun. Been staying in Toledo for a couple of weeks for work and have taken several stolls and have seen some candidates. Problem is I have a company truck with name and numberr on the side so I can't make a scoop. Statying at 475 and Secor. Is there anywhere near there I could do any good on foot and bring some fun to my room?

Thanks,

Bill

MrHungWell
11-13-11, 18:36
I'll admit it: these 2 have been sucking me dry for the last week or so, literally and figuratively. But how could anyone resist 2 sisters who have their double BBBJ skills mastered? Here's some random pics from some of our last several encounters, I've seen them so many times now I can't even keep track of the pics LOL If you see them treat them well, we need more like them. Digits for trade, pm me.

Member #4764
11-14-11, 09:27
Had a dream I was driving down Nevada when I saw a younger to mid 20s girl. Asked her if she needed a ride and she hopped it. She had a motorhome infront of a house we went inside. 70 for full service, very nice body, very nice moaner (Even if fake or real)

Duckydo
11-14-11, 13:15
I'll admit it: these 2 have been sucking me dry for the last week or so, literally and figuratively. But how could anyone resist 2 sisters who have their double BBBJ skills mastered? Here's some random pics from some of our last several encounters, I've seen them so many times now I can't even keep track of the pics LOL If you see them treat them well, we need more like them. Digits for trade, pm me.Nice job! You're the Baldy Cruiser / Cookie Jar / Ricman Tan of Toledo. How much did they set you back? Care to share? PM me.

Joe Black
11-14-11, 21:37
What a nice set up pics. You have it going on with them two hotties.

More pics please.

I'll admit it: these 2 have been sucking me dry for the last week or so, literally and figuratively. But how could anyone resist 2 sisters who have their double BBBJ skills mastered? Here's some random pics from some of our last several encounters, I've seen them so many times now I can't even keep track of the pics LOL If you see them treat them well, we need more like them. Digits for trade, pm me.

Member #4206
11-14-11, 21:57
I'll admit it: these 2 have been sucking me dry for the last week or so, literally and figuratively. But how could anyone resist 2 sisters who have their double BBBJ skills mastered? Here's some random pics from some of our last several encounters, I've seen them so many times now I can't even keep track of the pics LOL If you see them treat them well, we need more like them. Digits for trade, pm me.Very nice for sure.

Guest70
11-15-11, 16:26
Very nice for sure.You lucky dude looks good.

MrHungWell
11-15-11, 19:57
Nice job! You're the Baldy Cruiser / Cookie Jar / Ricman Tan of Toledo. How much did they set you back? Care to share? PM me.Wow, now that is a compliment, as those guys are legendary! I do nothing special, I just take care of them properly and treat them like ladies who are about to give me the BJ of a lifetime. Just remember they are people too and as long as everyone likes the arrangement, everyone leaves happy. Both combined are 60, which is well worth it. But I see them at least 2x a week, so they might be giving me a discount LOL Glad you like the pics, I'll keep 'them coming.

Drlickaclit
11-16-11, 00:43
Wow, now that is a compliment, as those guys are legendary! I do nothing special, I just take care of them properly and treat them like ladies who are about to give me the BJ of a lifetime. Just remember they are people too and as long as everyone likes the arrangement, everyone leaves happy. Both combined are 60, which is well worth it. But I see them at least 2x a week, so they might be giving me a discount LOL Glad you like the pics, I'll keep 'them coming.Instead of giving me the pics, you should give me the phone number!

Ice24
11-16-11, 10:07
Instead of giving me the pics, you should give me the phone number!Yes love to see this live on my tool. LOL phone numbers please.

ToledoMale419
11-18-11, 12:30
Saw Micshell and another brunette SW cougar type (Chrissy? Christy?) in S. Toledo this morning. But I was on my way to work. Plus being broke sucks! LOLMicshell is currently visiting her not so favorite uncle.

Huteh
11-18-11, 18:57
Hi fellow mongerers,

It's been a while since I posted, but have a little intel to share.

I took a drive today around 1pm, just to see what was out there, and I have to say it could have been a good day. Except I was slow on the draw twice. One WSW, about mid 20s, easily a 7 on the looks scale at E be-way and Nevada was taking a walk. I swung around and she got into another mongerers truck. Strike 1.

I swung back down E B-way and noticed a cutie sitting near.

The carryout. Someone else picked her up before I couldswing around. Didn't have time to keep looking. Seems theres definitely activity out there.

Be safe out there.

SoCalMonger
11-18-11, 19:15
The younger blonde is incredibly hot. You should see those girls as often as possible. The good ones always seem to disappear fast for some strange reason. I wish I could find a blonde like that at a reasonable price in SD.

Rock1970
11-18-11, 21:11
I cruised down Telegraph (near border, from Sterns to Alexis) 3 days in a row around 430 and didn't see a single SW. Unless I'm looking at the wrong time but I would say its all dried up around there. As anyone seen SW's around this area lately?

Codyrocks
11-18-11, 22:28
The younger blonde is incredibly hot. You should see those girls as often as possible. The good ones always seem to disappear fast for some strange reason. I wish I could find a blonde like that at a reasonable price in SD.Wow! Looking forward to coming back to Toledo for the holidays!

LynnMan
11-19-11, 12:10
I cruised your city last weekend. Action seemed sporadic at best. Around Starr ave, and E. Broadway there seemed to be various SWS. I only managed to scoop twice, and not for lack of trying. On several occasions, I trailed a young 20's white girl, on Greenwood, she gave me a nasty look, then got into another truck headed in the opposite direction. This happened about three times 9being black in this trade, I get that one in a while). What I did manage to get was Melissa a WSW on starr, mid 20's very big tummy (I actually asked if she was pregnent, she said no, but she had surgery for something, and her stomach was huge) otherwise easy attitude, she had a place she was staying with another SW an a dude on Starr, she quoted 60 for FS, I countered with 40, and she agreed. Service was average, BBBJ and CFS, ok house, but no furniture.

Anyway on Monday I struck out in the morning rain, saw several white girls, and two black girls, who never gave me the look, or approached the car, so I assume they were working, but never connected. What I did was follow one as she walked up E-Broadway from Walgreens, upto greenwood, WSW wearing a pink hoodie. She seemed to ignore me along B-way nut later on Main st and Greenwood, she came to the car. Linda is her name, late 20's, gold tooth, she said she was not working but was trying to get her phone from her friend nearby. I agreed to drive her there, since nothing else was shaking, on the way I managed to convince her to a BBBJ for me. 20 for her, and I would drop her off at her place. 5 minutes by car. 30 minutes walking. That did the trick, great BBBJ service, she says hse has a steady guy that why she doesn't work, all in all good deal.

LM

ToledoMale419
11-19-11, 14:21
Found Kelsey last night around 7PM. Just as cute as everyone has said. She has a house close to east broadway she is having fixed up. Fantastic spinner body. Have digits for trade.

Lookinforgirls
11-19-11, 15:39
I cruised down Telegraph (near border, from Sterns to Alexis) 3 days in a row around 430 and didn't see a single SW. Unless I'm looking at the wrong time but I would say its all dried up around there. As anyone seen SW's around this area lately?I have worked in that area for 2 years and maybe seen a handful. So I would say dead.

WantaSpinner
11-19-11, 16:30
I was out on the eastside on Saturday about 2 o'clock running some errands. Although it was raining I had a feeling today might be a good day cruise. I wasn't wrong. I saw 4 girls none of which I have seen before. This is normally makes me nervous but the 3 numbers I've gotten in the past month are not working at this time. So as they say any port in the storm.

Ended up picking up rachel in the rain on nevada. 24 years old blonde blue eyes 5'8" 145 see cup up top nice smooth skin and a bit of the belly do to 3 or 4 months pregnancy. Went to her girlfriends house which I usually don't like to do. But, I was horny so the little head won the battle. She provided BBBJ w / spit while I played with her titties and talk s* to her which she was alright with I did ask beforehand. Did dt bls. She asked for. 2 and I did for good performance. Didn't ask about FS so I'm not sure what she's looking for for that.

Didn't end up having any problems left with her digits. Senior members and those who have helped me out be 4 pm me 4 digits.

W. A. S.

Member #4764
11-20-11, 08:40
Found Kelsey last night around 7PM. Just as cute as everyone has said. She has a house close to east broadway she is having fixed up. Fantastic spinner body. Have digits for trade.That's who my dream was with and I concur, amazing body for some one in the biz. Any one get the chance pick her up and help her out totally worth it!

El Payaso
11-21-11, 00:14
Yeah, I noticed that. She's a mess it seems, and other SWs have mentioned that too. From the back, things are legit with her, but her mental state (yeah, I know, what SW is in top mental health) is not even worth it.

Micshell is currently visiting her not so favorite uncle.

HotToledo
11-21-11, 00:23
Went for a cruze sat about 9 pm Leo hot on lagrange. Picked up kendra on eastside. Good BBBJ. Said she has been gone for a while. Got digits will repete.

HotToledo
11-21-11, 00:32
Aww these 3 walking down East Broadway. Tried to swing around but were gone any info?

Member #4206
11-21-11, 19:23
Does anyone know how I can get a hold of kelsey. I would like to try her out as well.

Thank you

TedKr
11-22-11, 02:06
I hooked up with her and I'm not going to repeat. I could not believe the stench that was coming from her this girl needs to see a doctor. Maybe just too many of us hittin that shit in a day but damn I felt sick.

TedKr
11-22-11, 02:10
Does anyone know how I can get a hold of kelsey. I would like to try her out as well.

Thank youI had that and the there was a smell that was fucked up she needs to get to a doctor. Maybe too many of us are hitting that shit I won't be repeating.

Dalionking
11-25-11, 01:54
I'll admit it: these 2 have been sucking me dry for the last week or so, literally and figuratively. But how could anyone resist 2 sisters who have their double BBBJ skills mastered? Here's some random pics from some of our last several encounters, I've seen them so many times now I can't even keep track of the pics LOL If you see them treat them well, we need more like them. Digits for trade, pm me.Thanks for the number hungwell.

Called them up and got to see them right away. Went to her spot which has no heat and was pretty cold but when your thinking with the wrong head its all minute details. We get started and they have their routine down pat. One goes for the balls and the other goes to town. Real nice and nice girls as well. Will repeat in about 6 months when she gets out of jail. Called back a few days later and could only see the one sister. Went ahead and still had a good time but nothing compares when you have 2 girls going to town on you.

BenjaminSkully
11-25-11, 09:26
Which of the two is still available? Better looking one?

Dalionking
11-26-11, 00:45
Which of the two is still available? Better looking one?One has a slimmer body but not much tits and don't look great either. The other is heavier not bad and has nice tits. Depends on what you like.

Den 419
11-26-11, 13:56
Is the one's named Jennifer?

MrHungWell
11-27-11, 10:20
Which of the two is still available? Better looking one?The thinner one is available still, but will not let me give her digits out. At least not for now. Her cocksucking partner is away for awhile, but I've been teaming her up with another favorite of mine so I'm still getting the doublesuck action. These 2 actually do just as good of a job, as the newer girl sucks like a fucking Hoover and they have no problem taking their time and working my cock and balls for a good 20 min til I blow down a throat. Can't give her number out either, but as soon as I can I will. I also met 2 19 yo hotties near LaGrange, one white and one black. I've been sucked by the white one, so I trusted enough to pick them both up and take them to a no-tell. They too give an amazing double BBBJ, nice and slow, with cim. It was their first time working a cock together but I had fun teaching them haha Now I have to decide which duo I want draining me from now on.

SoCalMonger
12-07-11, 15:27
I just wish that blonde would visit SD. It has been quite awhile since I have a SW that hot and young in SD.

El Payaso
12-08-11, 17:37
As always, whether for a fix, Christmas gifts for kids, or both, SWs are out. Hooked up with Kari today (been a while). She apparently was in the clink but back on the street and back to tweaking (her track marks didn't match her dog excuse). We had our quickie and well, because of the tweaking, buyer beware. Got her new digits. PM for trade.

Mw Jrp
12-12-11, 15:43
She's a very white girl 5'5"with big black-like lips, firm D's with some milk in them, and a pretty big belly; otherwise built nice for BJ and sex. She can be a little getto and I almost called the date off, but after a rocky start she got down to a nice BBBJ with plenty attention to BLS and working all the sensative parts. Her giner lips are big and thick too, and the clit hood is meaty. Yum yum.

I returned the oral favor after she warmed me up for 15 minutes with some DATY. I gave it a firm licking for another 10-12 minutes and had her squirming, but she never busted. But that giner was sweet, clean, and odor-free. Finally, I covered for CFS mish and busted a hard nut. I forgot to get a pic but have digits to share with active seniors in good standing.

She was on E. Broadway. I rolled for several hours yesterday and spotted several gals. They did not last long. Jessica seemed to be younger than the others. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Lookinforgirls
12-12-11, 16:00
Picked up a girl this afternoon and I normally don't post but not much out. The mistake was not hiding the other cash enough and she got it. I am happy she didn't take the whole wallet just the cash. Guess I will be more careful next time if there is one as this gives me a bad taste.

Mw Jrp
12-13-11, 00:02
She balked at jacking in the car and me fondling her ample tits, so I offered to drop her. But she settled down and we got to my room where she insisted on. 40 up front. Again I offered to return her, but she persisted so I handed it to her. She then went to shower and came out announcing her red river started and offered a CBJ. WTF? So she started the CBJ and after 2 minutes quit.

I took her back only to get her far from my room. She is a fucking cvnt, rip-off. Buyer beware. She is very cute. 5'6".145, long black hair, possibly some black but looks like a Spanish doll, a little beef, but very shapely with large D's and a shaved giner. But she won't put out, so what's the use. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
12-13-11, 00:17
She looks very cute, but slightly rough. But does what she promises and knows all the sensative spots on a man's body. Sarah is not into kissing, but got into the session licking me all over. Her BBBJ is extremely good, as a veteran like her would be. BLS was exquisite. I got 3 positions CFS and K9 was twice sine her pussy muscles were too tight to nut, but from behind she rocked her hips and worked my balls and taint just perfect.

I also had to taste that giner with unique tats on the lips; that must have felt good while it was done. Not! Her coochie was clean, tasty, odor-free, and she busted a loud nut and thrased all over the bed as I brought her to orgasm. I finished K9 and she worked all the spots perfectly and let me finish for 30 seconds after.

Now this is what a "date" is supposed to be; not what rip-off CeCe scammed. I have digits for Sarah if you are an actives senior in good standing. There were several gals out but none looked too good except the 2 I picked, and 1 was a thief. Here is a pic of Sarah. And it tastes even better than it looks; yummy! Be safe and good hunting.

MW

El Payaso
12-13-11, 13:28
She looks very cute, but slightly rough. But does what she promises and knows all the sensative spots on a man's body. Sarah is not into kissing, but got into the session licking me all over. Her BBBJ is extremely good, as a veteran like her would be. BLS was exquisite. I got 3 positions CFS and K9 was twice sine her pussy muscles were too tight to nut, but from behind she rocked her hips and worked my balls and taint just perfect.

I also had to taste that giner with unique tats on the lips; that must have felt good while it was done. Not! Her coochie was clean, tasty, odor-free, and she busted a loud nut and thrased all over the bed as I brought her to orgasm. I finished K9 and she worked all the spots perfectly and let me finish for 30 seconds after.

Now this is what a "date" is supposed to be; not what rip-off CeCe scammed. I have digits for Sarah if you are an actives senior in good standing. There were several gals out but none looked too good except the 2 I picked, and 1 was a thief. Here is a pic of Sarah. And it tastes even better than it looks; yummy! Be safe and good hunting.

MWYeah buddy! I co-sign to her being nice when doing k9. I rate her as on of the top SWs in the city because of the fact that she gets into it as much as I was, if not more. This I in my opinion makes the experience worth the time and loot. She also has a sexy voice even for a smoker. She used to hang around S. Toledo but her presence is missed over there.

El Payaso
12-13-11, 13:37
On Broadway this morning, I drove down and saw a brunette SW sitting on some steps. I drove back and sure enough she was looking for work. I didn't pick up but I got a name but regret not getting a number as she was looking good in her jeans. So I called another SW to get the scoop on her, but she mentioned Brittany was nasty as in hygiene. I don't know.

Bad Bird
12-13-11, 19:52
She balked at jacking in the car and me fondling her ample tits, so I offered to drop her. But she settled down and we got to my room where she insisted on. 40 up front. Again I offered to return her, but she persisted so I handed it to her. She then went to shower and came out announcing her red river started and offered a CBJ. WTF? So she started the CBJ and after 2 minutes quit.

I took her back only to get her far from my room. She is a fucking cvnt, rip-off. Buyer beware. She is very cute. 5'6".145, long black hair, possibly some black but looks like a Spanish doll, a little beef, but very shapely with large D's and a shaved giner. But she won't put out, so what's the use. Be safe and good hunting. MWShe is still working the streets? Your report is not a "bad day". Typical day with this one.

Bad Bird
12-13-11, 19:53
Yeah buddy! I co-sign to her being nice when doing k9. I rate her as on of the top SWs in the city because of the fact that she gets into it as much as I was, if not more. This I in my opinion makes the experience worth the time and loot. She also has a sexy voice even for a smoker. She used to hang around S. Toledo but her presence is missed over there.S. Toledo? Is this the same Sarah that has "Robert" across her chest?

Red51
12-13-11, 22:14
Hoping the warmer weather would bring girls out I swung through all the areas tonight. Unfortunately I didn't see anyone out except a girl on Lagrange getting a talking to from someone it what was clearly an unmarked.

Gwailo
12-14-11, 09:48
S. Toledo? Is this the same Sarah that has "Robert" across her chest?No, not the same Sarah.

El Payaso
12-14-11, 13:05
S. Toledo? Is this the same Sarah that has "Robert" across her chest?Ha! I never focused on the tatts on Sarah, especially when handling her from the back. BTW, she does have "Just Me" tramp stamped.

Gwailo
12-14-11, 14:10
She is still working the streets? Your report is not a "bad day". Typical day with this one.Erica has a friend named Cece, I think this is her. Erica is back out of jail BTW, so watch out for her.

Den 419
12-14-11, 20:48
I've seen cece before, although its been about 6 months or so. A little bit of padding but good curves. She has some amazing eyes also. Took her up to a room and had a great time with her. Clothes looked a little ratty but she smelled good. If I see her out I will be picking her up for sure.

El Payaso
12-16-11, 15:43
*disclaimer* This is not to demean anyone's regular SW or to blackball her, but simply a report to inform and possibly raise awareness*disclaimer*

I had been with Jackie a few days ago and I had known her vaguely through another SW. The fun was legit enough for me to obtain another day of fun with Jackie. So today I call her up and set up a time. The red flag was raising, (and I should keep this in mind when dealing with drug users) when she had me drive all the way to some apartments on Airport Hwy, but then her one male 'friend' had her dropped off in S. Toledo. So I pick her up in S. Toledo and we drive all the way to some Airport Hwy. Apartments where we would do our thing in one of her girlfriend's room. The ultimate no-no and shame on me was when I parked the car and she mentioned to have the money and give it to her girlfriend upfront before I step in. I was about to get out, but she told me to get back in the car so that the owner of the apartments didn't see me. So I waited, ending up texting and calling her phone for an hour, but no reply. I even went to an apartment where I thought I heard her and a couple more people in there. I hear Jackie's name in their loud conversations, so she was in there. The girlfriend didn't open the door and brought the bullshit that I had the wrong apartment. In sum, I was robbed of only 30, but the principle of the matter is that I should have stuck with a more credible SW in my 'little black book'. Lessons learned with this hobby.

Anyone looking to get with Jackie, I have numbers. PM for trade LOL

SoCalMonger
12-16-11, 18:46
Never give the money to the girl like this. One must remember that SW's are doing sex for money and a lot of will scam you, if give them a chance.

Member #4764
12-17-11, 04:41
Cruised EB, Starr, Nevada, Main, Seaman for about an hour, not a soul was seen except for Uncle Leo

ToledoMale419
12-17-11, 15:46
Anyone seen Melanie lately. Or Joanie for that matter? Have a good one.

Bigman22
12-17-11, 23:00
Erica has a friend named Cece, I think this is her. Erica is back out of jail BTW, so watch out for her.What erica are youn talking about?

ToledoMale419
12-26-11, 18:21
Scooped up Kristy this evening near navarre and neveda. BBBJCIM for 20. She's actually very attractive and has a nice body on her. Have digits for trade. I will be seeing her again.

Gwailo
12-27-11, 09:38
What erica are youn talking about?She used to go by the name 'Caress', she has an infamous reputation on this board for offering lousy service with a bossy attitude. She also worked at companions escort using the name Kendra.

ToddyBoy36
12-28-11, 22:20
Hi brothers,

This is my first post so be kind. Had a dream last night that I picked up a girl named Rose on E. B. Near Starr. Great BBBJ with CIM for. 20. She is heavy and not pretty, but she worked the boys. All in all, not bad. Would repeat.

Den 419
12-30-11, 13:59
Be careful with rose. I have heard from a few girls that she is probably the dirtiest (think STD) girl on the eastside. Just a friendly warning.

ToddyBoy36
01-02-12, 03:47
Be careful with rose. I have heard from a few girls that she is probably the dirtiest (think STD) girl on the eastside. Just a friendly warning.Thanks for the info. I will avoid her in the future.

El Payaso
01-02-12, 11:55
So this morning I figured I'd snoop around in S. Toledo and see if any talent was out. Sure enough I pluck Priscilla close to Micky Ds. I had seen her a couple of days before but didn't pick up because she appeared quite young so I thought she was jailbait. But after the normal checks and sharing of some SW stories, we found a spot. Let me just say that I have a nice affinity for a Latina. Been with Colombians, Salvadoreans, Mexican-Americans and the like and well, I fancy them tremendously! For a quickie, she seemed legit. I couldn't coerce her to get on top and bounce, but maybe at some other moment that will happen. She does have a slight amount of street baggage (the usual stuff) , and didn't have a phone (ALLEGEDLY). Would like to experience her again for some reason.

HotToledo
01-02-12, 18:51
Picked up kristy this afternoon. On the east side. Very nice body for being 30. BBBJCIM nice time will repete. Had a black eye said. She got jumped the other day. Full service is avail for 40.

MongerJB
01-05-12, 19:15
Had an encounter with Rose today, a bit overweight, NOT horribly so, I would say probably 4-5 SW scale.

$.3 for BBBJ, put a condom on right as I get off.

Anyways, I do have her number for senior members in good standing.

I'll report back about her roommate, a girl named Kerry, probably around 24-28 I would say, easily a 7-8 on the SW scale, a nice thin girl with a nice ass. I plan on everything with that girl.

Member #4764
01-06-12, 07:13
Never give Rose money until after the job is done. She wouldn't start till I paid, I did, she went at it for about 5min then got out of the car before I knew she had stopped.

Jimmy00
01-06-12, 15:56
I was doing some running around today and thought I see what is out there, ran some of street name and didn't see much, Of course I haven pick-up a SW in years, so they could of been right in front of me and I wouldn't have notice, LOL. Like I said earlyer not into the SW, but I do enjoy the show.

MongerJB
01-06-12, 18:49
Never give Rose money until after the job is done. She wouldn't start till I paid, I did, she went at it for about 5min then got out of the car before I knew she had stopped.Thanks for the info, I actually went back to her place, it wasn't that horrible and she had a bed. I plan on taking kerry back to it once I get her number.

EZ Ryder
01-07-12, 10:26
Picked up kristy this afternoon. On the east side. Very nice body for being 30. BBBJCIM nice time will repete. Had a black eye said. She got jumped the other day. Full service is avail for 40.Any discription on her, so a brother can keep an eye out for her?

Enixrayne
01-07-12, 14:52
I picked up Karen on Oak, She is about 30 black hair and brown eyes. Gave her the cash for an oral adventure but she

Hopped out and ran. I'm out 20 but lesson learned. If any senor members could PM me with tips I would appreciate it.

HotToledo
01-08-12, 01:14
Any discription on her, so a brother can keep an eye out for her?Prob about 5'5 125-130 long blonde hair.

SlooHands
01-08-12, 06:34
Go to the home page scroll down on the left & the 22 rules for street mongering.

Ampboner
01-08-12, 15:22
After a year hiatus ran into Janelle around 6 pm yesterday in the parking lot when coming out of Ipoh Chinese restaurant at Dorr & Byrne. Young ex Owens Tech BSW. Great BBBJCIM 40 in car.

Rock1970
01-13-12, 09:49
Cruised E Broadway Mon and Tues afternoon and didn't see anything. Maybe the afternoon isn't a good time. What is the best time to cruise around there? OR Is there a better location I should be cruising?

Virgin Boy
01-13-12, 19:42
After a year hiatus ran into Janelle around 6 pm yesterday in the parking lot when coming out of Ipoh Chinese restaurant at Dorr & Byrne. Young ex Owens Tech BSW. Great BBBJCIM 40 in car.I pass that place walking home from UT everyday. Could be a nice pick up. What she look like so I can watch for her.

MongerJB
01-14-12, 09:49
I met Christie yesterday, she is a 31 year old mother of two. She said that her baby's father walked out on her and she was making the money any way she could.

She has a great body for someone who is older than me, although the breasts are sagging the butt is really nice if you ask me.

For $40 (and she was VERY gratful) I got a BBBJ followed by finishing in mish, she is VERY vocal, likes dirty talk, and also enjoys it a bit rougher including hand on the throat and loves calling you daddy.

Overall I will repeat many many MANY times because it was a very fun ride, and she is a lot of fun to talk to without the other part included.

Also, her BJ skills are VERY nice, she knows what she is doing.

I have her number, although I need to double check she is cool with me giving it out, oh darn guess I need to see her again 0. O hahaha.

J

EZ Ryder
01-14-12, 12:38
Cruised E Broadway Mon and Tues afternoon and didn't see anything. Maybe the afternoon isn't a good time. What is the best time to cruise around there? OR Is there a better location I should be cruising?I usually tour that track around 6-7 pm. Lately it's been the same. Occaionally you see a loner but more often zilch. I thought last week with a couple of warmer days, hunting would be good, but nothing either day. Maybe, with the colder weather, they all retreated south to the luxury of their beachfront condos.

Pj Er9
01-14-12, 12:49
Picked her up on Lagrange, south of Greenbelt. CBJ for. 3. (cover was my choice). A little rushed but otherwise good skills and attitude. WSW, dark hair. Late 20's? Good looking for on the street. About 8-9 on SW scale.

Member #5668
01-15-12, 00:38
Drove down Lagrange tonight, saw quite a few more cops than usual. Also saw a 2 good looking SW's that were near eachother. One had a purse, which is scary. Drove by later and they were hanging together, both were white and pretty decent looking from what I could tell. Drove east side after that, and once again saw quite a few of them walking, and they looked pretty decent. One also had a purse, and it looked like they were working together. Way to many cops out, way to many women out, they looked to good, had purses, and seemed like they were working together. Everything seemed fishy to me.

TequilaTears
01-15-12, 14:41
Cruised for about an hour on Friday night. 1030-1130. Seemed like quite a few of us out there shopping, saw total of 4 WSW's on display with no BSW's. Saw LEO 4 times, which was getting to the point of me giving up. Met up with "Jessica" on EB at GWood for my first time with her. 5'5-5'6 125-135 mid-length curly brown hair. I have her 6/10 on SW scale. 20 degree weather kept her clothed so no report on size / condition of her sweater muffins although they felt ok from the LEO check. Went to a spot and her price tag said 40/60. Without knowing her skills and through her nice conversation we settled at 30 for BBBJCIM no gulp, and out the door it went. Very decent skills, plenty of moisture, no rush, changed up the pace a few times and got the geyser to erupt in record time. Kept the train rolling until all of the passengers were on board then she disposed of them out the door. If I see her again I would probably repeat. I always carry a pack of Newports to tip them with, they seem to appreciate it.

Stay safe out there.