PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18

WanderingAbout
01-12-22, 00:14
Can any Senior recall any similar claims posted on the Cincinnati Strip Club forum? Also see post #1003 in that forum.

Try Playpen down in Covington, as well as Concepts. I got a BBBJ in both.

NickSeetha
01-12-22, 00:26
I'm moving to Ohio from SD. I lived in TJ for a year. Is there anything anywhere close to that in the area? I reached out to a few girls on SA and they are asking way more than girls in SD. I thought that was pretty wild.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.It's pretty expensive out here. I try to head to TJ every 3 months or so to just make up for the lack. Its actually cheaper to do that. I mean 3 bills for an overnighter in TJ, can grab some go pills at the corner pharmacy, and have a solid time Not so much out here in Ohio. Advice is to find a good UTR and stick to it. Once these COVID restrictions are lifted, I can't wait to resume my quarterly travels. .

Cintixtreme
01-12-22, 10:53
Can any Senior recall any similar claims posted on the Cincinnati Strip Club forum? Also see post #1003 in that forum.Well, Concepts in Covington is closed. But even when it was open, the fairly well lit open area visible to the rest of the club wasn't very conducive to a BBBJ in the club. Neither is the setup at Playpen. It's been a while since I've been to Concepts in lawrenceburg, but I'd be surprised at one in that setup as well.

WanderingAbout
01-12-22, 13:32
ITC claim seemed bogus. Thanks for confirming what's been said for a time about those clubs.

Well, Concepts in Covington is closed. But even when it was open, the fairly well lit open area visible to the rest of the club wasn't very conducive to a BBBJ in the club. Neither is the setup at Playpen. It's been a while since I've been to Concepts in lawrenceburg, but I'd be surprised at one in that setup as well.

Jimmy7000
01-17-22, 21:47
Saw Diamonds was doing 2 for 1 skybox dances on Sunday nights. I don't ever go there, mostly because of the alcohol policy, but any idea how much a skybox dance costs?$40 and they are currently running that 2 for 1 all the time, every day.

Not sure what you mean about the alcohol policy unless it's that you can only leave with unopened containers. I've heard that in the past you had to turn in your alcohol and then buy it back. It is definitely not like that now.

LarryTaz
01-26-22, 15:20
I was there about 9 months ago maybe, there was this tall thin, pretty girl with long brown hair that went by Smokey, was was smoked hot even with a mask on! She did take it off and show her face, again, smoken! Wanting to make a trip down to D town and mess around! Just wondering if she might still be spinning on a pole in there or not? Thanks!

WanderingAbout
01-26-22, 20:31
Diamond Skybox is a great way to describe how far away a dancer will be from you during your 2 for 1. You will be on the couch and her box will be hovering way far away from you in the sky. LOL.

$40 and they are currently running that 2 for 1 all the time, every day. Not sure what you mean about the alcohol policy unless it's that you can only leave with unopened containers. I've heard that in the past you had to turn in your alcohol and then buy it back. It is definitely not like that now.

Illini333
02-09-22, 00:30
Can anyone confirm that Katie's place is either open or closed? I have heard conflicting information. Thanks.

SirCreep
02-17-22, 23:34
Can anyone confirm that Katie's place is either open or closed? I have heard conflicting information. Thanks.Are you meaning in the last few months? Tried visiting a few times and they opened in early afternoons. Wasn't expecting to see skin but was hoping for at least some dancing. Didn't see any of that either. It's like they're trying to become a hostess bar or cabaret but lack the skills, drive or resources for it. Wasn't very impressed and lost interest. IMHO becoming a regular in hopes of getting lucky would just be an exercise in cucking yourself. Seems like their preferred crowd is someone who spends without wanting anything other than small chat.

WanderingAbout
02-19-22, 15:09
Can anyone confirm that Katie's place is either open or closed? I have heard conflicting information. Thanks.Waste of your time. Its a dive bar with an unused stripper pole in the corner. If it is used you'll be surprised the pole can support the girth of the dancer.

Westy0311
02-19-22, 22:20
If you've ever been in the military and have been to Pattaya Beach, Thailand or Okinawa, Katie's is basically the same thing as one of those "Buy me, drink me" bars. That place should be shut down.

Can anyone confirm that Katie's place is either open or closed? I have heard conflicting information. Thanks.

Illini333
02-26-22, 11:04
If you've ever been in the military and have been to Pattaya Beach, Thailand or Okinawa, Katie's is basically the same thing as one of those "Buy me, drink me" bars. That place should be shut down.What kind of girls do they have working there now?

OsuFan
02-26-22, 13:05
If you've ever been in the military and have been to Pattaya Beach, Thailand or Okinawa, Katie's is basically the same thing as one of those "Buy me, drink me" bars. That place should be shut down.Not military, but have been to Pattaya many times. You can have most anything you want there any day and time. Quickie, 1/2 hr, full hr, for the day, week. If you treat to Mamasan nicely she will take care of you. All you do is tell them what you want and you will get it. The grass hut bars where a lot of fun. I told my buddies that if I had gone to Thailand when I was younger I would more and likely be dead now. LOL.

BornToF
03-06-22, 09:07
Was in Cheeks about a week and a half and wondered if you gents know if I girl I think went by Celeste works there regularly she was mid 20's nice fake tits and long dark hair.

Royal2115
03-06-22, 23:03
Has anybody been to Cheetah lately? What is the 411.

JackRussell
03-10-22, 01:37
Has anybody been to Cheetah lately? What is the 411.I too would love to hear what goes on. My circumstances do not give me the chance to get out at night. Of course that may be saving me a lot of money!

KartKish
03-10-22, 08:37
I too would love to hear what goes on. My circumstances do not give me the chance to get out at night. Of course that may be saving me a lot of money!I was driving through Cheetah without knowing it was located there. Around 7 pm on Tuesday, just curious to get in. 5 dollar entry fee with I'd and phone number. She said it's 10 dollars after 9 pm. Girl at the entry point was cute. She said she can do dance if I wanted. After entering the door, there was no dancers, no other customers. One bar attended sitting bored and another male employee roaming around. He asked me if I wanted a drink, I said no, and I asked him if there are any girls who could dance. He said they are getting ready. After 5 minutes of waiting, one girl comes directly to me and asks if she can give a tour on their dance rooms, I said yes. She took me to.

1. A closed door private room with hot tub, free drinks, TV. Costs 800 for 30 minutes.

2. Another private room with closed door, leather sofa, TV for 250 dollars for 10 minutes. After 30 minutes, free drinks.

3. Small screened room. Can see what's happening inside, if someone walks through. 100 dollars for 10 minutes cash (120 with credit card). I took this for 10 minutes with the girl who toured me. I liked her. She did good dance for 10 minutes (nipple covered with tape) and allowed me to touch almost everywhere. Sometimes she pushed my hand away, other times she allowed to touch.

I felt they didn't have a cheaper option for dance. Asked them if the open bar area and booths can be used for dances, they said no. They said it's very different model from other gentleman clubs.

OneMan
03-10-22, 19:06
Has anybody been to Cheetah lately? What is the 411.Haven't been personally, But several co workers, 1 friend, 1 cousin all said basically the same thing. Way over-priced. One and done for all of them. 1 co-worker and my cousin (no surprise LOL) reported no chance at extras and no chance at digits from any of the girls. To me Diamonds and cheeks seem to be a better bang for the buck. Who knows, maybe the dayton and surrounding area has upper end clientelle that can support a place like that. But not for me.

The few reports on this board seems to point to similar experiences. Just depends on what you are looking for I suppose. But I don't plan on stopping in unless I hear of a big drop in prices.

MoneyGreen
03-11-22, 21:04
I was driving through Cheetah without knowing it was located there. Around 7 pm on Tuesday, just curious to get in. 5 dollar entry fee with I'd and phone number. She said it's 10 dollars after 9 pm. Girl at the entry point was cute. She said she can do dance if I wanted. After entering the door, there was no dancers, no other customers. One bar attended sitting bored and another male employee roaming around. He asked me if I wanted a drink, I said no, and I asked him if there are any girls who could dance. He said they are getting ready. After 5 minutes of waiting, one girl comes directly to me and asks if she can give a tour on their dance rooms, I said yes. She took me to.

1. A closed door private room with hot tub, free drinks, TV. Costs 800 for 30 minutes.

2. Another private room with closed door, leather sofa, TV for 250 dollars for 10 minutes. After 30 minutes, free drinks.

3. Small screened room. Can see what's happening inside, if someone walks through. 100 dollars for 10 minutes cash (120 with credit card). I took this for 10 minutes with the girl who toured me. I liked her. She did good dance for 10 minutes (nipple covered with tape) and allowed me to touch almost everywhere. Sometimes she pushed my hand away, other times she allowed to touch.

I felt they didn't have a cheaper option for dance. Asked them if the open bar area and booths can be used for dances, they said no. They said it's very different model from other gentleman clubs.Wow! This has got be the silliest setup I've ever heard for a strip club LMMFAO, they have got to be kidding?

800 for 30 min just for a pri room w hot tub? 250 ? 100 for 10 min? How do they stay in business? LOL smh the south def got up here beat 10000 x over. Ridiculous.

RascalRooster
03-12-22, 00:31
Wow! This has got be the silliest setup I've ever heard for a strip club LMMFAO, they have got to be kidding?

800 for 30 min just for a pri room w hot tub? 250 ? 100 for 10 min? How do they stay in business? LOL smh the south def got up here beat 10000 x over. Ridiculous.I stopped in one time after they first opened and that was exactly what I thought. The girl who gave me a tour wasn't even attractive what so ever so when she started listing the prices I was literally laughing out loud at how ridiculous it was.

Westy0311
03-12-22, 08:17
Don't expect it to be around for very long. The guy that owns it, he's being sued by a bunch of girls at one of his Louisville, Kentucky locations for not paying them money that's owed. I guess it got so bad that he had to change the names to a lot of his clubs and transfer it into someone else's name so that he doesn't loose his capital. This is what I've heard from a lady who I've been banging that used to dance there.

Wow! This has got be the silliest setup I've ever heard for a strip club LMMFAO, they have got to be kidding?

800 for 30 min just for a pri room w hot tub? 250 ? 100 for 10 min? How do they stay in business? LOL smh the south def got up here beat 10000 x over. Ridiculous.

Member #6319
03-17-22, 19:25
Dropped in just to see what it was about. Shouldn't have. One ugly round AA girl getting oawed at the bar by an old man. Possibly decent looking AA chic behind bar filing her nails or something. No dancing, few patrons, no music. Looked boring as hell and I was totally out of place. Nope it is, never again.

JackRussell
03-19-22, 23:46
Thanks everyone for your input. You have been most helpful, informative. I remain happy with Cheeks in the afternoon, especially since it is starting to be busier.

Westy0311
03-20-22, 10:19
Apparently one dancer got "assaulted" there last night. She's known to be a hoe, was on SA, has an OF, bangs for cash if the money is right but she got "assaulted". People started to find out her hoe ways and she had to shut down all of her social medias, not OF, because I guess some mom's from her kids school got wind of her activities.

Thanks everyone for your input. You have been most helpful, informative. I remain happy with Cheeks in the afternoon, especially since it is starting to be busier.

Hillbilly Bob
03-20-22, 10:42

800 for 30 min just for a pri room w hot tub? 250 ? 100 for 10 min? How do they stay in business? LOL smh the south def got up here beat 10000 x over. Ridiculous.Check out the strip club forum in Tampa an Florida hell you can get BJs FS for a hell of a lot less then that. Most AMPs there offer FS. Cheaper to fly down for a day enjoy the beach an get fucked.

Time Twist
03-28-22, 22:34
Check out the strip club forum in Tampa an Florida hell you can get BJs FS for a hell of a lot less then that. Most AMPs there offer FS. Cheaper to fly down for a day enjoy the beach an get fucked.Or take a drive up to Detroit. Even the platinum pussy's in the more "upscale" clubs don't charge that much for FS. Not counting the bottom of the barrel clubs, you can get FS for 1/3 to 1/4 that price with likely a lot better looking dancer.

Dytm1
03-30-22, 08:19
I was driving through Cheetah without knowing it was located there. Around 7 pm on Tuesday, just curious to get in. 5 dollar entry fee with I'd and phone number. She said it's 10 dollars after 9 pm. Girl at the entry point was cute. She said she can do dance if I wanted. After entering the door, there was no dancers, no other customers. One bar attended sitting bored and another male employee roaming around. He asked me if I wanted a drink, I said no, and I asked him if there are any girls who could dance. He said they are getting ready. After 5 minutes of waiting, one girl comes directly to me and asks if she can give a tour on their dance rooms, I said yes. She took me to.

I felt they didn't have a cheaper option for dance. Asked them if the open bar area and booths can be used for dances, they said no. They said it's very different model from other gentleman clubs.My guess is cheetahs is a front for something way more sinister if they're asking (and getting) those kinda prices. It's Dayton. Even Centerville. But come on. Who brings $800 to a strip club?

FootMan2007
03-30-22, 22:24
My guess is cheetahs is a front for something way more sinister if they're asking (and getting) those kinda prices. It's Dayton. Even Centerville. But come on. Who brings $800 to a strip club?Oh brother. Cheetah's isn't a front for the mob. They go after the same clientele that Diamond's goes after. I'd never bring that much money but not everyone tries to beg for 2-1 dances because there cheap like you see at Cheeks.

Dytm1
03-31-22, 16:20
Oh brother. Cheetah's isn't a front for the mob. They go after the same clientele that Diamond's goes after. I'd never bring that much money but not everyone tries to beg for 2-1 dances because there cheap like you see at Cheeks.Take it easy. No one said anything about the mob. You obviously know very little about how these clubs work.

If it were the mob, the patrons wouldn't be paying those prices. Ya know like at Sharky's, Wall Streets, Pizazz, and Living Room back in the day!

WanderingAbout
03-31-22, 19:19
Take it easy. No one said anything about the mob. You obviously know very little about how these clubs work. If it were the mob, the patrons wouldn't be paying those prices. Ya know like at Sharky's, Wall Streets, Pizazz, and Living Room back in the day!Cheetahs is a small chain of clubs. One of the sister club is the former Platinums in Lexington which was recently renamed Cheetahs. Like Dayton the Lexington Club is way overpriced and ample parking since the club is often rather empty.

FootMan2007
03-31-22, 21:17
Take it easy. No one said anything about the mob. You obviously know very little about how these clubs work.

If it were the mob, the patrons wouldn't be paying those prices. Ya know like at Sharky's, Wall Streets, Pizazz, and Living Room back in the day!I mean, your the one who's talking about how it might be a front for "something more sinister", so what else would you be insisting? It's also not uncommon to see groups of guys or bachelor parties dropping that amount at Diamonds.

DarkStallion
04-04-22, 16:26
My guess is cheetahs is a front for something way more sinister if they're asking (and getting) those kinda prices. It's Dayton. Even Centerville. But come on. Who brings $800 to a strip club?Ahh, I see where you are coming from. Taking inspiration from Ozark series, arent you?? LOL.

MuffCob
04-05-22, 21:41
Yea I wouldn't hangout there. I see a girl once a week who dances there, her name is Angel if anyone knows her. Short white girl, brunette, mid 20's with a sweet ass and small tits. Fine AF. Been seeing her for like 3 years now. Danced at Cheeks as well. But anyway she said don't come there. Cheetahs is way overpriced. I'm afraid the titty bar is a dying breed. Sucks. If you're a man of a certain age like I am, you know exactly what I mean.

CaptJ2014
04-17-22, 20:08
Does anyone know where Zoey from Total Xposure wound up? She was my favorite dancer there.

HotLcndyt
04-18-22, 07:55
Does anyone know where Zoey from Total Xposure wound up? She was my favorite dancer there.Good lord. That place has been closed for 20 years. This seems slightly creepy and stalkerish LOL.

CaptJ2014
04-18-22, 13:13
Good lord. That place has been closed for 20 years. This seems slightly creepy and stalkerish LOL.LOL, she had the finest ass ever, and I've been comparing over the past 20 years. I want to know if it stood the test of time.

MassageGoer
04-19-22, 16:28
I loved Total X. Corey and Ginger were my favorites. I still have a pair of Corey's purple and black panties at my house LOL. Ginger was also a server at Hooters by the Dayton Mall with one of the other girls. My buddy and I went there for lunch the day after heading to Troy and saw them. They looked just as good with clothes as they did without.

CaptJ2014
04-19-22, 21:52
I loved Total X. Corey and Ginger were my favorites. I still have a pair of Corey's purple and black panties at my house LOL. Ginger was also a server at Hooters by the Dayton Mall with one of the other girls. My buddy and I went there for lunch the day after heading to Troy and saw them. They looked just as good with clothes as they did without.Ginger gave my first lap dance. That must have been an amazing treat to see a pair hooter girls for lunch, then enjoy them in a different way in the evening. I loved the cleaning girl too. My first strip club experience was at Total X, the place spoiled me. Now, its mostly tatted up, sunken meth face, flat chested dancers wanting over priced dances.

RedDog980
04-22-22, 09:47
I love that place. I will never forget being an 18-year-old boy at a strip club for the first time getting massive boobs shoved in my face. The look on my face was priceless and they even got a picture of it and I believe was on the website for several years. I definitely miss those days.

CaptJ2014
04-27-22, 14:47
I love that place. I will never forget being an 18-year-old boy at a strip club for the first time getting massive boobs shoved in my face. The look on my face was priceless and they even got a picture of it and I believe was on the website for several years. I definitely miss those days.I had same experience. I love the way the dancers smelled, and their perfume permeated my car along with the smoke from cigarettes on the way back. I thought young beautiful, and good smelling women were the norm. Now its obnoxious attitudes, patchy tattoos like a Nascar jump suit, meth_out sunken feature gaunt look, smelly crotches with cigarette kisses.

CorBliss89
04-28-22, 17:35
By any chance is this the Angel you're talking about? These are a couple pics from her old ads, would love to connect with her again.

Yea I wouldn't hangout there. I see a girl once a week who dances there, her name is Angel if anyone knows her. Short white girl, brunette, mid 20's with a sweet ass and small tits. Fine AF. Been seeing her for like 3 years now. Danced at Cheeks as well. But anyway she said don't come there. Cheetahs is way overpriced. I'm afraid the titty bar is a dying breed. Sucks. If you're a man of a certain age like I am, you know exactly what I mean.

Dazhiba
04-29-22, 08:23
I inquired about her a while back also. She was great when she starting "dating" but was going down hill when she seemed to disappear. I'm interested to find out about her as well.

By any chance is this the Angel you're talking about? These are a couple pics from her old ads, would love to connect with her again.

LarryTaz
04-29-22, 12:46
Take it easy. No one said anything about the mob. You obviously know very little about how these clubs work.

If it were the mob, the patrons wouldn't be paying those prices. Ya know like at Sharky's, Wall Streets, Pizazz, and Living Room back in the day!I loved that place back in the day, 420 friendly patio, I am still friends with Jessi, pretty little thing that danced and bartender some. I would like to know where Vanessa is these days, great looking bartender with huge tits! Last time was back in about 2004.

CorBliss89
04-29-22, 23:23
Anyone know whatever happened to Riley / Jessica? (Petite, super long dark hair, kinda a trailer trash vibe, always wore a trashy red flannel shirt on stage) She was one of the batch that got scooped up in the 2017 Harem raid and been in / out of legal troubles since. Just wasn't sure if she was still visiting uncle (again) or if she's around, maybe dancing somewhere?

ChrisCanders
05-01-22, 10:57
Last time I visited the area back in the fall, I hung out at Cheeks. Much better than the clubs I've been to in Cubs. Coming back down soon and was wondering if it was still the same in house fun? Any other around the area similar to cheeks?

MyFourthAcct
05-01-22, 12:59
I loved that place back in the day, 420 friendly patio, I am still friends with Jessi, pretty little thing that danced and bartender some. I would like to know where Vanessa is these days, great looking bartender with huge tits! Last time was back in about 2004.Shark's was the best. I took at least 7 home out of there through the years. 420 patio. Man. They don't have good places like that anymore.

CaptJ2014
05-02-22, 16:16
Shark's was the best. I took at least 7 home out of there through the years. 420 patio. Man. They don't have good places like that anymore.Does anyone remember "Isis" at Sharkey's? She was a super skinny Burnette with no boobs always seemed to be on something. I think her present and future was all in Sharkey's and was worried what ever happened to her.

There was a redheaded biker dancers circa 2001; think she moved to Indiana.

Spartan43
05-02-22, 17:56
Drove by it and saw it had a new name looks like there's going to be a new club in that spot. I went to pizzazz once there was two customers and two dancers and no private spot in the whole place. Still, a tricked out blond gave me her number and told me she loved anal. LOL. Never did manage to hook up though.

BuxKA
05-02-22, 22:17
COVID keep you cooped up for too long? You might want to do a search on "Cheetah's. " It's been open for at least 6 months.

Drove by it and saw it had a new name looks like there's going to be a new club in that spot. I went to pizzazz once there was two customers and two dancers and no private spot in the whole place. Still, a tricked out blond gave me her number and told me she loved anal. LOL. Never did manage to hook up though.

Spartan43
05-02-22, 22:57
I guess so, I'm just not paying attention apparently. My last time there was probably around 2010 ish. Is it worth checking it out again?

COVID keep you cooped up for too long? You might want to do a search on "Cheetah's. " It's been open for at least 6 months.

Potus2020
05-02-22, 23:08
Well, I saw Angel several times last fall when she was still in Dayton. I think she is in Cincy now. Love those older pics of hers. Yes, she has a very firm, tight body on her and pretty good skills. Add about 15 lbs to those pics and that's her today. She's hot.

Ike2014
05-06-22, 20:17
I loved Total X. Corey and Ginger were my favorites. I still have a pair of Corey's purple and black panties at my house LOL. Ginger was also a server at Hooters by the Dayton Mall with one of the other girls. My buddy and I went there for lunch the day after heading to Troy and saw them. They looked just as good with clothes as they did without.Ginger was the queen! I was 18 back then and she only got with the older guys for dances. Corey was the girl that could flex her tits in circles. I ended up working with her dad at a dealership. She got out of the business and in a bad car wreck that made her a vegetable. I can't believe you guys haven't mentioned Grady! With those awesome tits! Big pink gum drop nipples and looked like Pam Anderson! Isabel with the long blonde hair, always smelled amazing and would whip that hair in your face. Zoey with those meaty pussy lips. Lots of talent and actual showmanship. I tried to explain to a girl at the Harem how these girls don't pick their own songs or do any routine to go along with it.

Total X was the shit! I just wish I was old enough to pull pussy back then.

MassageGoer
05-06-22, 22:29
I don't remember Grady, but I remember Sterling. She was a bit older but she knew how to move it and gave great lapdances too.

Ginger was the queen! I was 18 back then and she only got with the older guys for dances. Corey was the girl that could flex her tits in circles. I ended up working with her dad at a dealership. She got out of the business and in a bad car wreck that made her a vegetable. I can't believe you guys haven't mentioned Grady! With those awesome tits! Big pink gum drop nipples and looked like Pam Anderson! Isabel with the long blonde hair, always smelled amazing and would whip that hair in your face. Zoey with those meaty pussy lips. Lots of talent and actual showmanship. I tried to explain to a girl at the Harem how these girls don't pick their own songs or do any routine to go along with it.

Total X was the shit! I just wish I was old enough to pull pussy back then.

Ike2014
05-07-22, 12:18
I don't remember Grady, but I remember Sterling. She was a bit older but she knew how to move it and gave great lapdances too.I was trying to remember her name, but that was the girl that always buddied up to me. She was about 10 years older than me but was hot as fuck. Tight little blonde, looked super cute in a schoolgirl outfit. My desperate ass left that place broke and depressed every time I went haha.

MyFourthAcct
05-07-22, 16:45
Does anyone remember "Isis" at Sharkey's? She was a super skinny Burnette with no boobs always seemed to be on something. I think her present and future was all in Sharkey's and was worried what ever happened to her.

There was a redheaded biker dancers circa 2001; think she moved to Indiana.Yes I remember isis very well. I'm friends with her on fb. She lives here locally recently got married and had her 6th kid a couple years ago. She still looks the same. Still has the same little body.

MassageGoer
05-08-22, 21:22
She did look good in a school girl outfit. I'm the same way, I'd always leave broke, but good memories for the night when I got home haha.

When I started going to the Harem, I found a few friends I met up with outside the club and my god, I wish the girls from Total X would do what the girls at harem did.

I was trying to remember her name, but that was the girl that always buddied up to me. She was about 10 years older than me but was hot as fuck. Tight little blonde, looked super cute in a schoolgirl outfit. My desperate ass left that place broke and depressed every time I went haha.

CaptJ2014
05-09-22, 11:24
Yes I remember isis very well. I'm friends with her on fb. She lives here locally recently got married and had her 6th kid a couple years ago. She still looks the same. Still has the same little body.That's good to hear she's alright, and a mom of six. Busy little beaver.

CaptJ2014
05-09-22, 11:27
I don't remember Grady, but I remember Sterling. She was a bit older but she knew how to move it and gave great lapdances too.I loved those meaty lips on Zoe. I had a gf who spoiled me with her delicious meaty lips now its a fetish of mine.

TheDaytimer
05-09-22, 17:10
I loved those meaty lips on Zoe. I had a gf who spoiled me with her delicious meaty lips now its a fetish of mine.It's a pretty sad commentary that we are reminiscing about a club that has been closed more than 15 years. Ago. No club really took its place. The Harem gave us a good run for our money but it wasn't the same.

JackRussell
05-10-22, 00:00
Dropped by last Wednesday afternoon. The club was a little slow, but I still had a good time. Met a good looker "Texas". Had a nice time, but her top stays on unless you go to VIP. Next, along came a little blonde spinner named "Deseriah" who gives decent lap dances. Best of all was 'Megan", fun and easy to talk to. Every time I go, I never know who will be there, or maybe I"ll meet someone new and exciting.

Jtglf72
05-10-22, 13:34
Dropped by last Wednesday afternoon. The club was a little slow, but I still had a good time. Met a good looker "Texas". Had a nice time, but her top stays on unless you go to VIP. Next, along came a little blonde spinner named "Deseriah" who gives decent lap dances. Best of all was 'Megan", fun and easy to talk to. Every time I go, I never know who will be there, or maybe I"ll meet someone new and exciting.I went to Cheeks a few months back during the week and I'm pretty sure I got a lap dance from Megan. I think she said she works MWF. Like you said, easy to talk to and fun. Would have liked to have taken her home for extracurriculars. But I digress. Then a few days later, went again and not even the same crowd, and slightly colder personalities. There were more patrons there so the girls had their pick. I don't exactly stand out in a crowd so I struck out that night. But at least it was cheap to sit back and watch the girls shake their tits and ass for a few hours. With as many girls as they get in rotation, it's like Forrest Gump says, ya never know whatcha going to get.

Joe999
05-10-22, 14:24
I reminisce of a girl named Laney. Didn't go that often, but a few months before they got busted, I developed a small relationship with her. She was great to hang with. Wish I knew what happened to her.

Ike2014
05-11-22, 22:59
Since we're reminiscing, does anyone remember the busty.

Redhead (Carmen / Charity) circa 2010-2013? I had a dry spell between the end of total X and the beginning of the harem. Remember when the owner of total x started the Apollo Gentleman's Supper Club? That was in the same place as what became the harem, right? Anyway, there was at least a 8 year hiatus where I didn't go anywhere (except babydolls sometimes). October 2010 I'm consoling a buddy going throughout a divorce, so we try the harem to get his mind off shit. Compared to total x, I could sense how fucking scandalous this place was. I had never been to a club where they would almost insist that you put your hands on them. Full nude and full bar. This chick (Carmen) would not leave me alone. I kept telling her no, not right now. Eventually, she grabs my hand and pulls me to the couch room. Dance after dance, we're just fucking vibing. Blew all my money (cash advance) and I leave with her number, which was something I had never gotten. Ever. We fucked about three times the first year. After that (next 2-3 years) my credit score goes down 100 pts, hers goes up 100 pts. Never ran out of emergencies or bullshit drama. She tried pretty hard to ruin my life. I finally got smart enough to ghost her. I guess the entertainment value was what kept it going. The guy she told me not to worry about ended up being her next baby daddy. I guess he got murdered last year. I guess she also had another guy / customer / competitor that was a mailman. He Co signed for her new car after I paid the old one off. She was one of those groups of girls from Cincy (hood rats) that made the commute. She had a real cute close friend that danced there that went by Adrian? Adrienne? But died of a heroin OD in 2011. She was also fucking the manager in the broom closet while his baby mama was tending bar. And some dayton cop named bob the cop LOL. There was another girl friend there that went by Jesse, a blonde petite girl with awesome tits but covered in tattoos. One in particular across her chest that matched her stage name.

I could write a fucking book about that place and all the exhausting shit it put me through. A fun fact about this forum. I found it when I was bored one night and Google searched " sex at the harem dayton" . It opened my eyes to a whole new world!

MikeJones1313
05-18-22, 08:16

I felt they didn't have a cheaper option for dance. Asked them if the open bar area and booths can be used for dances, they said no. They said it's very different model from other gentleman clubs.Who did you get the dace from?

One Man
05-18-22, 14:46
Hey guys. I have Friday night "off" and am looking for a strip club to visit. (I prefer white girls.) In general I like to visit a club and do TO with someone to end the night. Can you advise any clubs where that is still possible? I live in Cincy so Dayton is not too far of a drive. PM if need be.

Defto
05-18-22, 15:13
Seems like there are better options in Kentucky.

Hey guys. I have Friday night "off" and am looking for a strip club to visit. (I prefer white girls.) In general I like to visit a club and do TO with someone to end the night. Can you advise any clubs where that is still possible? I live in Cincy so Dayton is not too far of a drive. PM if need be.

Jtglf72
05-19-22, 09:17
Hey guys. I have Friday night "off" and am looking for a strip club to visit. (I prefer white girls.) In general I like to visit a club and do TO with someone to end the night. Can you advise any clubs where that is still possible? I live in Cincy so Dayton is not too far of a drive. PM if need be.The best options as far as clubs themselves would be Cheeks, Diamonds and Cheetah's, in order of how much it will impact your wallet, the latter being the most costly. As far as TO, it is very hit or miss and I would almost not expect the possibility.

HighLifeMan
06-14-22, 01:06
Good morning Dayton mongers. Just like to say I went to cheek's for the first time Friday. I tell you what the way the escort chicks are nowadays either no shows or drugged up trying to be high dollar etc. I think I am just going to start going to cheek's now. Man I don't know how come I waited so long. Man it's like golden corral in there all kinds of sexy flavors to choose from. It was kind of cheaper as well. I paid to get in had just a beer got a lap dance passed out some dollar's. It was great time for sure. Yes it would be nice if they went fully nude but still great I will be back. I might have to try diamond's but the reviews are not as good even know they are nude. Some guys at cheeks said don't bother. But I still might try. I remember Daju vue eastgate cincinnati back in the day was good. Also the one in Monroe off the exit. Now the only thing I did not like when I went to leave there was all kinds of Miamisburg finest everywhere. They had underneath the over pass going north kind of block off had thier lights on. There was like 4 just hanging outside the club. Then I decided to see if any was by Escort Star's hotel yep everywhere. So I just got back on highway left went home. Well everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.

Member #6410
06-14-22, 20:07
Dayton. A city where I have never been to a strip club before. I have read reviews from the days of the Harem and am wondering if any ITC fun can be had at Cheeks. I usually stick to driving up to Detroit or Akron for my quick extras fix, but am wondering if a trip to Dayton this weekend might be worth it. Things are so dry in my area that I might even start doing the risky (in my inexperienced mind) escort game.

Unbelheathen
06-14-22, 22:29
I usually stick to driving up to Detroit or Akron for my quick extras fix, but am wondering if a trip to Dayton this weekend might be worth it.No.

As much as I hate to say it, for an extras player, we're pretty dry too. Detroit and Akron both leave us well behind.

Member #6410
06-15-22, 00:47
No.

As much as I hate to say it, for an extras player, we're pretty dry too. Detroit and Akron both leave us well behind.That makes me sad man. Was hoping something could be found closer.

Unbelheathen
06-16-22, 09:35
That makes me sad man. Was hoping something could be found closer.It makes it worse that we used to be a decent clubbing town; several pretty reliable venues (mostly for OTC, but sometimes ITC on good nights). I switched to escorts when the scene dried up.

Frakka00
06-26-22, 19:38
Well gang, anyone know this short dark haired lady? Very well put together and seems fun. Would love info. Oh and there's a couple new ones there that are very impressive. Alas, no names.

BaddenBoy2020
07-12-22, 16:55
Had a provider appointment fall through and a few others not respond, so went to cheeks Saturday night. Got there around ten and wasn't too busy, but there were a bunch of girls working. A lot of them I had never seen before and chatted up several of them. Best story I heard was from a younger blonde who's mom used to hook / dance for NYNY in Franklin. RIP (the place not the mom). The girl seemed a bit off, very talkative and quirky, but was a good convo. She didn't interest me enough to get a dance so she asked for a tip, I said no, and she was on her way. Talked to a few others that were commuting from KY to work and something about those KY girls. They do it for me. Got one of their numbers and hoping for takeout at some point. She said she was leaving for a trip and would be back in a week. Younger blonde, skinny and a little extra weight in two of the best places. Time will tell, but I did enjoy the time there.

RacerGuy445
07-13-22, 19:51
I went to cheeks for the first time on Saturday for my dad's bachelor party this is the first time I have ever been to a SC so I didn't really know what to expect the whole experience was a little disappointing mostly because of the people I was with which is not the club's fault I just felt awkward going to a SC with my dad so if I was not getting a dance I just sat and played on my phone.

The girls wear pasties even in private dances which is really disappointing and really lame shit felt like I was in GTA or a movie set for the first 30 minutes and not a real club which is why the actual pole dancing did almost nothing for me. Most of the girls are part of the itty bitty titty committee which is a shame as they also have no ass which makes it awkward when they try to put their tits in your face or motorboat you but hey tits are tits. I got a total of 3 dances the first dance by Athena (more about her in a separate report) which was amazing I can't remember the second girl's name but it was not nearly as good as the first dance I got. She was a dark skin girl maybe Latina with a hooked nose she wasn't enthusiastic about it at all it felt like she was being forced to dance she barely grinded on me and only got topless halfway through the first song she had smaller boobs but they were big enough to have some fun with.

The third dance was absolutely terrible she goes by "Bunny" skinny with blonde hair and a big 1999 tattoo across her stomach avoid her at all cost she doesn't allow touching and all she does is basically hump the air I spread my legs a little bit thinking maybe she would get the hint and she fucking closed them she also has a terrible attitude you can tell she thinks she is better than the other girls and that stripping is beneath her.

Now on to the good stuff the overall atmosphere is great most of the girls are really friendly and the club is big enough that even with the number of girls there it didn't feel crowded the prices are pretty good with a $10 cover charge and I believe buckets of beer were $15 didn't eat any food but I hear it is pretty good. Private dances are $30 per song but just wait until it is 2 for 1 signaled by the mission impossible theme they also have 2 pool tables. I will definitely come back as I feel like my shyness and awkwardness (caused by the people I was with) prevented me from having a good time definitely flying solo next time.

RacerGuy445
07-13-22, 20:27
Went to cheeks for the first time Saturday and had a blast with a dancer named Athena first spotted her on the main stage and she put on a good show afterward she came over to where I and my group were sitting and she was super friendly and talkative. She is an alt girl and has dark hair with either 2 blonde or light brown streaks in the front, a septum piercing, a tongue piercing and a ton of tattoos the one that sticks out is of either a snake or dragon on her torso. She sat with us for over half an hour just talking and once she learned it was my first time at a SC she waited until it was 2 for 1 dances jumped up took my hand and lead me to the VIP booth in the private dances section.

She had me unhook her bra then had me sit down and she spread my legs as far as the chair would allow and got to work and let me tell you she was a pro at this shit I don't know if she just wanted to make my first ever dance memorable or what but damn. She took my hands and guided me all over her body and let me touch her wherever I wanted (I didn't try to touch her pussy though) once she noticed I was hard she took her ass and moved my shit to one side and just straight up grinded on it for like 2 minutes she got up told me to smack her ass twice and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

She has a nice ass and smaller boobs sadly some stretch marks on her right hip I believe but overall really attractive I will 100% look for her next time I go definitely worth it not sure if she offers any extras or if she would get completely naked but I'm going to ask next time.

RacerGuy445
07-13-22, 20:30
Had a provider appointment fall through and a few others not respond, so went to cheeks Saturday night. Got there around ten and wasn't too busy, but there were a bunch of girls working. A lot of them I had never seen before and chatted up several of them. Best story I heard was from a younger blonde who's mom used to hook / dance for NYNY in Franklin. RIP (the place not the mom). The girl seemed a bit off, very talkative and quirky, but was a good convo. She didn't interest me enough to get a dance so she asked for a tip, I said no, and she was on her way. Talked to a few others that were commuting from KY to work and something about those KY girls. They do it for me. Got one of their numbers and hoping for takeout at some point. She said she was leaving for a trip and would be back in a week. Younger blonde, skinny and a little extra weight in two of the best places. Time will tell, but I did enjoy the time there.Hey, I was there Saturday too do you remember seeing a girl named Athena, she was wearing bright pink with some tall-ass heels. And had a septum piercing and a tattoo of either a dragon or a snake on her torso, if so do you know if she works at cheeks often.

BaddenBoy2020
07-13-22, 23:01
Hey, I was there Saturday too do you remember seeing a girl named Athena, she was wearing bright pink with some tall-ass heels. And had a septum piercing and a tattoo of either a dragon or a snake on her torso, if so do you know if she works at cheeks often.Maybe if I saw her, nothing from your description stands out. Seemed like a lot of new girls there, even though there are some that come and go all the time. Some work there for years, but not all the time. Anyways, that seemed like a good night to be there.

Cartog
07-15-22, 10:58
Public Service Announcement. The Cheetah club has a social media posting mentioning their upcoming car wash:

"No bike or car is too dirty for our ladies! Don't miss Cheetah of Dayton's FREE Bike and Car Wash with the Cheetah Girls! We'll be soaking wet and waiting on you to come out from Saturday, August 13th from 12-4pm!!!"

Just a date to keep in mind in case you want to get your car or motorcycle washed by soaking wet lovely ladies.

MikeJones1313
07-15-22, 11:22
Public Service Announcement. The Cheetah club has a social media posting mentioning their upcoming car wash:

"No bike or car is too dirty for our ladies! Don't miss Cheetah of Dayton's FREE Bike and Car Wash with the Cheetah Girls! We'll be soaking wet and waiting on you to come out from Saturday, August 13th from 12-4pm!!!"

Just a date to keep in mind in case you want to get your car or motorcycle washed by soaking wet lovely ladies.This will be a total clusterfuck LOL. Subd.

RascalRooster
07-30-22, 16:35
This will be a total clusterfuck LOL. Subd.Had a female friend who wanted me to take her to Cheetah's last night, OMG what a joke! I openly laughed at the girl who gave us the tour, I said no way someone is paying your prices for a jacuzzi room and she was like oh yeah they do almost every night. I looked around (on a Friday night), there was maybe 5 guys in the place (not one tipping) and no one wanting to watch the fat chick on the pole. We sat down at a table and were immediately accosted by girl after girl "want to buy me drink? "want a private dance? Jeez we haven't even ordered a drink yet. Go away skanks! Stayed maybe 20 min and walked the fuck out LOL.

Daytonfreek
08-02-22, 19:40
This will be a total clusterfuck LOL. Subd.I agree. And that is exactly why I will 100% be rolling my car in there on the 13th LOL!

BoldAss
08-03-22, 15:18
Was recently in Detroit. Went to a club twice. Absolutely awesome, you can have as much fun as you want on premises. I've never been to a strip club like that before. Evidently that is the norm there.

MoneyGreen
08-08-22, 01:14
Was recently in Detroit. Went to a club twice. Absolutely awesome, you can have as much fun as you want on premises. I've never been to a strip club like that before. Evidently that is the norm there.It be nice if you guys would stop being so secretive and give a bit more info. Like name of the club? Prices for dances?? Entry fèes? If possible even the links to the clubs? Thanks.

DarkStallion
08-08-22, 16:24
It be nice if you guys would stop being so secretive and give a bit more info. Like name of the club? Prices for dances?? Entry fees? If possible even the links to the clubs? Thanks.Honestly a name would be fine too. I can dig around!!

Buckeye4452
08-09-22, 05:31
The Landing Strip in Roumulus by the airport. Like baskin robbins in there and you can do whatever you like downstairs. Last time, had a hot 19 yr old, it was like putting on a brand new pair of shoes. Damage was a $100 I believe.

It be nice if you guys would stop being so secretive and give a bit more info. Like name of the club? Prices for dances?? Entry fes? If possible even the links to the clubs? Thanks.

NewDude
08-11-22, 06:24
Good morning Dayton mongers. Just like to say I went to cheek's for the first time Friday. I tell you what the way the escort chicks are nowadays either no shows or drugged up trying to be high dollar etc. I think I am just going to start going to cheek's now. Man I don't know how come I waited so long. Man it's like golden corral in there all kinds of sexy flavors to choose from. It was kind of cheaper as well. I paid to get in had just a beer got a lap dance passed out some dollar's. It was great time for sure. Yes it would be nice if they went fully nude but still great I will be back. I might have to try diamond's but the reviews are not as good even know they are nude. Some guys at cheeks said don't bother. But I still might try. I remember Daju vue eastgate cincinnati back in the day was good. Also the one in Monroe off the exit. Now the only thing I did not like when I went to leave there was all kinds of Miamisburg finest everywhere. They had underneath the over pass going north kind of block off had thier lights on. There was like 4 just hanging outside the club. Then I decided to see if any was by Escort Star's hotel yep everywhere. So I just got back on highway left went home. Well everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.I visited recently and did great in Cincy. Extras were plentiful, although the talent was iffy. I decided to test out Dayton and my first night at Cheeks was golden, at least at first. I was ignored for for the first hour or so, but was finally approached by a beauty that was Latina or mixed black / white. Went back for the dance and she immediately states she wants to suck me off. I'm thinking he'll yeah, and she pulls me out. She gets to work and within ten minutes someone comes and kicks me out and I'm assuming, fires her. Long story short, the cameras are definitely working, but rules may be enforced selectively. I say that because prior to going back, someone there of a lighter skin color gave me the details on my lucky find, and several others at the club. I guess there are extras to be had, but the club might not allow them if you aren't the right color.

Defto
08-11-22, 13:13
Thanks for your review and perspective. I'm sorry you were kicked out. I do think that extras tend to become more abundant in a down economy.

I visited recently and did great in Cincy. Extras were plentiful, although the talent was iffy. I decided to test out Dayton and my first night at Cheeks was golden, at least at first. I was ignored for for the first hour or so, but was finally approached by a beauty that was Latina or mixed black / white. Went back for the dance and she immediately states she wants to suck me off. I'm thinking he'll yeah, and she pulls me out. She gets to work and within ten minutes someone comes and kicks me out and I'm assuming, fires her. Long story short, the cameras are definitely working, but rules may be enforced selectively. I say that because prior to going back, someone there of a lighter skin color gave me the details on my lucky find, and several others at the club. I guess there are extras to be had, but the club might not allow them if you aren't the right color.

Super55
08-11-22, 16:42
I visited recently and did great in Cincy. Extras were plentiful, although the talent was iffy. I decided to test out Dayton and my first night at Cheeks was golden, at least at first. I was ignored for for the first hour or so, but was finally approached by a beauty that was Latina or mixed black / white. Went back for the dance and she immediately states she wants to suck me off. I'm thinking he'll yeah, and she pulls me out. She gets to work and within ten minutes someone comes and kicks me out and I'm assuming, fires her. Long story short, the cameras are definitely working, but rules may be enforced selectively. I say that because prior to going back, someone there of a lighter skin color gave me the details on my lucky find, and several others at the club. I guess there are extras to be had, but the club might not allow them if you aren't the right color.This is exactly how it is. I've been told a story about favoritism at cheeks, a girl told me they all try to hide in the locker room during 2 for 1's the manager, named Eric went back and told the girls "all you bitches get on stage except for the blondes that sit on my face every night" LOL that man has no shortage of pussy!

Cartog
08-12-22, 22:53
According to a social media post, the Cheetah Club is now the Lust Gentlemen's Club of Dayton with all new ownership and management. The signs on the place do not yet reflect a name change. I have no idea if the highly anticipated free car wash scheduled for tomorrow afternoon is still on.

MikeJones1313
08-13-22, 08:22
According to a social media post, the Cheetah Club is now the Lust Gentlemen's Club of Dayton with all new ownership and management. The signs on the place do not yet reflect a name change. I have no idea if the highly anticipated free car wash scheduled for tomorrow afternoon is still on.Can confirm, know a few girls who dance here. Hot tubs may or my not stay. Prices are supposedly goin down as its way over priced for the area. Two other clubs within 10 minutes, one is notorious for extras, the other being full nude and BYOB, both clubs are cheaper then cheetah as far as danced and such.

Defto
08-13-22, 22:53
Which club is notorious for extras?

Can confirm, know a few girls who dance here. Hot tubs may or my not stay. Prices are supposedly goin down as its way over priced for the area. Two other clubs within 10 minutes, one is notorious for extras, the other being full nude and BYOB, both clubs are cheaper then cheetah as far as danced and such.

NewDude
08-14-22, 18:35
This is exactly how it is. I've been told a story about favoritism at cheeks, a girl told me they all try to hide in the locker room during 2 for 1's the manager, named Eric went back and told the girls "all you bitches get on stage except for the blondes that sit on my face every night" LOL that man has no shortage of pussy!I really regret not getting her number. This chick was a solid ten, and a very humble chick. Just an honestly rare diamond of a find. She told me the club she came from and I went there the next night, it they wanted me to fill out some bs application so I bounced. I should have filled that app out. I would fly to Dayton to hit that, she was that fine.

New lesson, if she’s a 9 or up, and a freak, be sure to get the number first, before I do anything.

FootMan2007
08-14-22, 23:51
Which club is notorious for extras?Pretty sure he means Cheeks.

Tommy200
08-16-22, 01:29
I was in Dayton Sat. Night and decided to cruise the Dixie Hwy strip clubs. To my surprise I couldn't one open for business. What happened?

BoldAss
08-16-22, 10:08
Honestly a name would be fine too. I can dig around!!I went to Bogarts Lounge. A few decent looking women. I got dances from Danielle and Tonya. Danielle was an AA spinner. Got a BBBJCIM for $, covered full service from Tonya for $. Tonya was a sexy, little thicker AA.

Another dancer told me I could stick my dick anywhere for $1. 4 other than her ass. The VIO rooms are basically two chairs, and no one seems to care what goes on behind the curtains. No cameras at all.

BuxKA
08-16-22, 11:57
Most had too many violations but the Living Room was the last one standing until a tornado completely destroyed it in 2019.

I was in Dayton Sat. Night and decided to cruise the Dixie Hwy strip clubs. To my surprise I couldn't one open for business. What happened?

Dytm1
08-19-22, 10:09
I was in Dayton Sat. Night and decided to cruise the Dixie Hwy strip clubs. To my surprise I couldn't one open for business. What happened?Jesus had enough and had his dad touch them with his finger from the sky in 2019. It leveled the entire complex. The rest of them were shit holes anyway, ya know like the rest of the town.

Cartog
08-19-22, 17:32

Most had too many violations but the Living Room was the last one standing until a tornado completely destroyed it in 2019.

Jesus had enough and had his dad touch them with his finger from the sky in 2019. It leveled the entire complex. The rest of them were shit holes anyway, ya know like the rest of the town.Some photos of Living Room a few days after 2019 tornado. A few barstools were left eerily standing:

KED75
08-19-22, 17:46
Jesus had enough and had his dad touch them with his finger from the sky in 2019. It leveled the entire complex. The rest of them were shit holes anyway, ya know like the rest of the town.Jesus likes strippers too, I watched him doing body shots off a dancer's belly, then we smoked a joint together. Pretty cool guy.

Super55
08-22-22, 20:22
Some photos of Living Room a few days after 2019 tornado. A few barstools were left eerily standing:Miss that place, rip.

Royal2115
08-23-22, 19:42
Has anybody been to the Club yet? Hoping it will be more affordable and energetic.

MikeJones1313
08-24-22, 09:26
Has anybody been to the Club yet? Hoping it will be more affordable and energetic.I know a few girls who dance there. So far is doesn't sound like much has changed. They did start a day shift for you filthy animals.

SkippyD
08-24-22, 22:19
I went to Cheeks today for the first time in a while: 6 girls clocked in all day apparently, and it was 5 pm. All of them were covered with gross tattoos, only one skinny girl but she was jack-booted & terrorist-looking. One nice friendly tattooed fat girl informed me that the "two-for-one" feature of 2 dances for $30 was only followed by "some" girls, most expected $40. But during my time there, I never heard the Mission Impossible song anyway.

TheDaytimer
08-25-22, 18:04
I went to Cheeks today for the first time in a while: 6 girls clocked in all day apparently, and it was 5 pm. All of them were covered with gross tattoos, only one skinny girl but she was jack-booted & terrorist-looking. One nice friendly tattooed fat girl informed me that the "two-for-one" feature of 2 dances for $30 was only followed by "some" girls, most expected $40. But during my time there, I never heard the Mission Impossible song anyway.A clear indication of GPS syndrome. These newer girls have no clue what the ones from a couple of years ago could make. Tone of cash when they came out and actually mingled with clients. Now like everyone else they sit on their rumps waiting for a handout.

ThatOneGuy99
08-31-22, 10:04
New here.

Been looking for a girl.

Danced at Harem and living room.

Moved to diamonds as well.

Harem wore red cowboy boots tiny girl blonde / brown hair went by IVY.

Anyone know what happened to her?

Busty small thing.

ChargersFan18
08-31-22, 16:44
New here.

Been looking for a girl.

Danced at Harem and living room.

Moved to diamonds as well.

Harem wore red cowboy boots tiny girl blonde / brown hair went by IVY.

Anyone know what happened to her?

Busty small thing.Wow, I frequented both harem and living room from 2005 til closed. Had a girlfriend who worked there and got to know or familiar with alot of them. Anyone would be hard pressed to remember a chic from her outfit from back then unless it was his gf or something. Good luck with the search. Maybe would of had better luck asking back around 2015 or 2016 LOL.

ChargersFan18
08-31-22, 16:47
A clear indication of GPS syndrome. These newer girls have no clue what the ones from a couple of years ago could make. Tone of cash when they came out and actually mingled with clients. Now like everyone else they sit on their rumps waiting for a handout.I totally agree, these new girls have no idea of how to go about the art of seduction. They think they can walk around, post on snap, or Instagram and not really interact and think they going to make money. Delusional af.

OsuFan
09-01-22, 21:45
Tonight my friend and I visited a bar in Centerville. Two young ladies sat down beside me. Both said hi which is strange at my age and theirs.

Well they told me they worked at Chita's at the Dayton Mall. They invited me to come and have a dance with them. I am not strip a club guy so I said sorry. They told me they were out trying to guys to come to the club. I do read some threads her so with you all's I was able to find out that dances were 25 bucks and 2 for 1 is available. One was nice body, tits, and face, with long finger nails while the other on was darker skin, nice body. I kicked myself in the ass for not asking if take out was an option.

BaddenBoy2020
09-01-22, 23:13
Tonight my friend and I visited a bar in Centerville. Two young ladies sat down beside me. Both said hi which is strange at my age and theirs.

Well they told me they worked at Chita's at the Dayton Mall. They invited me to come and have a dance with them. I am not strip a club guy so I said sorry. They told me they were out trying to guys to come to the club. I do read some threads her so with you all's I was able to find out that dances were 25 bucks and 2 for 1 is available. One was nice body, tits, and face, with long finger nails while the other on was darker skin, nice body. I kicked myself in the ass for not asking if take out was an option.What bar was this? Asking for a friend LOL.

TheDaytimer
09-03-22, 11:11

Well they told me they worked at Chita's at the Dayton Mall. They invited me to come and have a dance with them. I am not strip a club guy so I said sorry. They told me they were out trying to guys to come to the club. I do read some threads her so with you all's I was able to find out that dances were 25 bucks and 2 for 1 is available. One was nice body, tits, and face, with long finger nails while the other on was darker skin, nice body. I kicked myself in the ass for not asking if take out was an option.$25 is the dance cost at Cheeks. Cheetahs now under a new name is much more expensive and no 2 for 1;s.

JackRussell
09-04-22, 01:04
Got to drop by Wednesday afternoon. They were a little slow, but my favorite dancer 'Anora' was there. Saw Quinn again. She has a really cute face. Met Opal, a cute and slim redhead. She was a lot of fun to talk with. Hope to see her again soon.

Consul
09-06-22, 15:39
Has anyone been able to get any extras here at Cheeks?

YoungOne23
09-06-22, 21:54
Has anyone been able to get any extras here at Cheeks?I've had a few dancers over the years just flat out ask me. But the rates were always something ridiculous. If you're looking to spend $$ or more I'm sure you can find something. But that's to rich for my blood.

CorBliss89
09-07-22, 09:46
Does anyone remember a MILF who went by "Mandy / Mandi" at the Harem up until it got shut down? Probably in her mid to late 30's, mentioned having a teenage son. I was at the Harem that night it got raided back in Sept. 2017, after leaving there that night I called her & ended up meeting up w / her for our own VIP dance. Obviously that was 5 yrs ago & digits have change but I was just feeling nostalgic & would love to catch up with her again if she's still around / alive.

DeeMan82
09-07-22, 12:27
Does anyone remember a MILF who went by "Mandy / Mandi" at the Harem up until it got shut down? Probably in her mid to late 30's, mentioned having a teenage son. I was at the Harem that night it got raided back in Sept. 2017, after leaving there that night I called her & ended up meeting up w / her for our own VIP dance. Obviously that was 5 yrs ago & digits have change but I was just feeling nostalgic & would love to catch up with her again if she's still around / alive.Mandy with big fake tits pass away, two years ago. If that the one you talk about.

PleasureGiver
09-08-22, 00:08
Does anyone remember a MILF who went by "Mandy / Mandi" at the Harem up until it got shut down? Probably in her mid to late 30's, mentioned having a teenage son. I was at the Harem that night it got raided back in Sept. 2017, after leaving there that night I called her & ended up meeting up w / her for our own VIP dance. Obviously that was 5 yrs ago & digits have change but I was just feeling nostalgic & would love to catch up with her again if she's still around / alive.I know a different girl that was working there that night.

She was on a suggar daddy dating site a few years ago.

We met for at least one date and she also had fake breasts as I recall.

But I'm pretty sure she's got someone now.

Bdirect
09-10-22, 10:25
One part time girl at harem told me she was a sciencetist at the base, she was hot and I believe it, but I can't make this stuff up but cincy board posted headlines, Air Force scientist had defense contractor hire Cincinnati sex worker as a researcher at Wright patterson airforce base, she was a researcher.

Westy0311
09-11-22, 03:13
Yeah, that was a big scandal as they paid out a ton of money to her in salary.

One part time girl at harem told me she was a sciencetist at the base, she was hot and I believe it, but I can't make this stuff up but cincy board posted headlines, Air Force scientist had defense contractor hire Cincinnati sex worker as a researcher at Wright patterson airforce base, she was a researcher.

MikeJones1313
09-11-22, 10:13
Stopped in last night. None of the girls I know were working and it was dead af. Got a 2 song dance from a cute thin brunette from akron. She said the Lust owner invited her down from his club there. Dance was OK. Might be take out if interested. She did a downward dog thing in front of me on the floor and it with a small g string on it was very clear she enjoys, or allows greek. I got the feeling extras may be available in VIP. I'd the owner is specifically sending girls like this down, could be a good change there. Unsure if prices have changed. She wasn't sure about them either.

Defto
09-11-22, 12:06
Don't shit where you eat.

Yeah, that was a big scandal as they paid out a ton of money to her in salary.

Ohio Racer
09-13-22, 06:04
Stopped in last night. None of the girls I know were working and it was dead af. Got a 2 song dance from a cute thin brunette from akron. She said the Lust owner invited her down from his club there. Dance was OK. Might be take out if interested. She did a downward dog thing in front of me on the floor and it with a small g string on it was very clear she enjoys, or allows greek. I got the feeling extras may be available in VIP. I'd the owner is specifically sending girls like this down, could be a good change there. Unsure if prices have changed. She wasn't sure about them either.I highly doubt extras will be available. The same guy owned the Lust in Toledo. There was no extras allowed there. He brought a manager, a bartender and two security guys down to the Dayton location.

PleasureGiver
09-13-22, 19:25
I highly doubt extras will be available. The same guy owned the Lust in Toledo. There was no extras allowed there. He brought a manager, a bartender and two security guys down to the Dayton location.But the sign still hasn't been changed on the front of the building yet.

MikeJones1313
09-15-22, 08:35
I highly doubt extras will be available. The same guy owned the Lust in Toledo. There was no extras allowed there. He brought a manager, a bartender and two security guys down to the Dayton location.I could be wrong. Some of these girls should have gone into acting, LOL.

One of my friends that dances there text me Tuesday night that she was working and wanted me to come in. She also said that she had heard that they have days where the hot tubs are half off. They are expensive even at discount. And I wouldn't recommend getting one unless you know the girl you are getting it with. Extras (were) for sure tolerated in the tubs when it was cheetah. Any who, I think she was the best girl there, looks and personality wise. I couldn't come see her the other night and she text me yesterday that she quit LOL. She's been doing it less than a yr and states the money can be good, and fast. But its just not consistent enough. She will work to make what she needs for bills, then take time off to recoup, due to the constant drinking and such, just wares her out. So my cheetah / lust days are likely over. IMO, for the cost of everything included, Diamonds is the best bang for your buck. All though no extras.

Just my. 02.

TampsKid21
09-17-22, 15:11
Does anybody know if the Dancer and her Server Sister still work at cheeks? Young girls maybe 22?

JackRussell
09-19-22, 01:06
Dropped in Thursday afternoon, club was a little slow, but had some good looking dancers. Remy was a blast, fun to talk with, great lap dances. Saw Quinn was there. Had couple hot dances with AJ. Really good looking blonde named Susanna danced quite well: didn't get chance to see her. There were several more "lookers" working. Wish I had more time (and money) when I do there.

OneMan
09-20-22, 19:05
So, let me preface that I've been hobbying now on and off for the better part of 7 years. From Leslieann / JewelsBMW all the way to Cait / Raylee and a lot in between. (Includes USA ads, BP, STG, WYP, SB) That being said, this last year has been a year of firsts. And these forums and the members have been invaluable to making most of them successful. 1. My foray into the AMP scene. I started at Jennys multiple times for a great start. Then did the FS thing at sweets, but have been mostly Troy (not hawaii) about once a week for a while. Then I decided to try a new adventure cruising for SW's. Again, these forums and members through posts and pm s have been great. And though It's been a strikeout in Dayton every time I've tried, Springfield has worked out for me twice.

So, this brings me to just one last thing. Extras from a stripper. Keep in mind I haven't been to a strip club in 20+ years. I've done a lot of reading and it seems Ohio is barren for this? Is my best bet really driving 3 hours north to Detroit? I could individually post in every city forums within a 3 hour radius, but Dayton forums are usually my. Home hub. And these forums are decently active. I know the Landing strip up north in Lima used to be shady as shit when it was Par 9, 20+ years ago. Is that a possibility? Cheeks is topless only but sounds like a rare chance there? Fuck Cheetas / The Lust. Diamonds is all nude but I'm sure that's a no fly zone. Cincy or columbus? Indianapolis is about 2 hours west. Detroit about 3 hours north. Akron 3 hours west. Long one way trips for me, but just curious from you more experience members of the club scene.

Thanks for any advice.

MeAGuy
09-20-22, 20:24
I can confirm extras can be had in Akron clubs as recently as 2 months ago.

So, let me preface that I've been hobbying now on and off for the better part of 7 years. From Leslieann / JewelsBMW all the way to Cait / Raylee and a lot in between. (Includes USA ads, BP, STG, WYP, SB) That being said, this last year has been a year of firsts. And these forums and the members have been invaluable to making most of them successful. 1. My foray into the AMP scene. I started at Jennys multiple times for a great start. Then did the FS thing at sweets, but have been mostly Troy (not hawaii) about once a week for a while. Then I decided to try a new adventure cruising for SW's. Again, these forums and members through posts and pm s have been great. And though It's been a strikeout in Dayton every time I've tried, Springfield has worked out for me twice.

So, this brings me to just one last thing. Extras from a stripper. Keep in mind I haven't been to a strip club in 20+ years. I've done a lot of reading and it seems Ohio is barren for this? Is my best bet really driving 3 hours north to Detroit? I could individually post in every city forums within a 3 hour radius, but Dayton forums are usually my. Home hub. And these forums are decently active. I know the Landing strip up north in Lima used to be shady as shit when it was Par 9, 20+ years ago. Is that a possibility? Cheeks is topless only but sounds like a rare chance there? Fuck Cheetas / The Lust. Diamonds is all nude but I'm sure that's a no fly zone. Cincy or columbus? Indianapolis is about 2 hours west. Detroit about 3 hours north. Akron 3 hours west. Long one way trips for me, but just curious from you more experience members of the club scene.

Thanks for any advice.

FpReally2
09-20-22, 23:16
Detroit and near by - 3 hours north is worth and you can't go wrong there.

I can confirm extras can be had in Akron clubs as recently as 2 months ago

MikeJones1313
09-21-22, 08:52
If anyone that frequents Cheetah and has had the pleasure of seeing a young blk girl there, PM me with her name and description. If its the girl I see, I will share some info that may or may not help. Please don't PM with random questions. I am only looking to share with people who see this particular girl.

MikeJones1313
09-26-22, 08:04
Went to cheeks sat night. Had a pretty good time. Lots of hot girls there. Got a few dances from a tall young black girl. Used to dance ballet. Great ass. Also spent a lot of time bs'ing with the bartender that was making all the drinks for the servers. Cute bigger girl with a great ass and nice tits. Was a sweetheart. Said she's been there for 3 yrs. I am sure some of you know her. Forget her name, did get her number but as usual, doubt it will go anywhere. Stopped at cheetah on my way home. Place was dead.

FpReally2
10-03-22, 18:04
Went to lust last week.

10 dollar entry fee with ID scan.

Looks upscale. Saw some ladies from cheeks.

Expensive but classy club.

No hint of extras and 25 per dance with pasties on.

Still has hot tub with champagne for 800 dollars!

Too expensive for this area IMO.

Some good looking gals though.

May not repeat.

MikeJones1313
10-05-22, 07:54
Went to lust last week.

May not repeat.Extras were available when it was Cheetah. If you had the right girl. As always YMWV. Maybe I got lucky. Ether they paid zero attention to the cameras that were in the VIP / Hottub rooms, or some girls are doing something to get management to look the other way. And before anyone I askes, the girl I was having fun with is no longer in the business. She needed something more steady and the excessive drinking was too much on her.

Ohio Racer
10-05-22, 13:43
Went to lust last week.

May not repeat.Monday nights the hot tub is on special for $500.

RascalRooster
10-05-22, 14:55
Extras were available when it was Cheetah. If you had the right girl. As always YMWV. Maybe I got lucky. Ether they paid zero attention to the cameras that were in the VIP / Hottub rooms, or some girls are doing something to get management to look the other way. And before anyone I askes, the girl I was having fun with is no longer in the business. She needed something more steady and the excessive drinking was too much on her.Not that I ever would but if I paid for that stupid hot tub room I would definitely expect to get serviced, otherwise that's just moronic.

MikeJones1313
10-06-22, 08:21
Monday nights the hot tub is on special for $500.Ya, before she quit she was saying they would for sure work with me on hot tub prices. I only did the hot tub once, and only because she made it very clear they can't see under the water LOL. And she was very playful in VIP. So I figured WTF. It was a good time. I wouldn't do it again though. She was always trying to get me to come back for it. I was trying for take out. Found out she has a man and will only play at the club.

MightyDemTim
10-07-22, 10:03
Has anyone been able to get any extras here at Cheeks?I've been visiting that place for over 10 years and never had luck with ITC or OTC. Back in 2011 and 2012 some of the dancers would hint at "maybe we can continue at your hotel room" since I'm from out of town but I wasn't interested back then. The escort scene was still good back in 2011-2012 so I could get a nice bare suck job for under 120 and no dancer would do OTC for less than 250.

I did get some OTC with a couple Harem dancers back around 2013 and 2014. One girl was giving me the "hot air BJ over the pants" trick in the lap room and she offered the same thing but without pants on at my hotel room afterwards. Of course I obliged her but sadly the BBBJ wasn't that great.

The only good ITC experiences I've had have been in the Detroit, Atlanta, and Miami clubs.

Norgan8989
10-09-22, 06:43
Anyone know if those working offer takeout? I am sure inside is extremely limited to what is allowed since they don't want to lose the job or run the risk of getting busted. Heard some of the newer girls may partake but trying to find some info before I head over next week.

BaddenBoy2020
10-09-22, 09:12
My debacle with a WYP girl lead me to cheeks. Got there around 10:30, seemed like a lot of new girls, but saw some familiar ones as well. Pulled a number from a tatted red head, we will see where that goes. It takes a lot for me to get a dance with a girl anymore, mostly just trying for take out, but Storm is one of my long time favs so I bought her a drink and we caught up. Pretty and thickkk. Pretty good dance, she tried to upsell the VIP, but I never do them. With her I am considering it LOL. Got her number a while back, but she's always on and off with a boyfriend so I don't really put much effort in there. All in all not a bad outing. Not too busy around 10:30, but at 12:30 it got pretty busy. My guess is all the groups at bars got drunk enough and decided they wanted to go to a strip club.

Midoh76
10-10-22, 00:07
Has anyone been able to get any extras here at Cheeks?Yes, multiple times over the years from multiple girls. My intel is old though as it was all pre-pandemic and I've only been in maybe two times since 2019. But it seemed to me like a not insignificant amount of dancers there would be willing to offer an expanded menu. Especially if they took you to the area around the corner where it was a little darker (and quieter, which was always a great way to ask to go back there). But the last time I was there it looks like they walled that area off.

I think one of the reasons would be that I tended to go on weeknights when it was far less busy. But also being friendly helps, and also not only going back when they're doing the periodic two for one specials.

DgiFridays
10-10-22, 00:09
Checked this club out tonight. Nice atmosphere on the inside; nice array of alcohols behind the bar. Came in around 10 PM. Girls there were friendly and moving about. I think it had a great vibe. Prices were not as exorbitant as before, and definitely comparable to Cheeks, but without the attitude. Will return.

Norgan8989
10-29-22, 08:21
Checked this club out tonight. Nice atmosphere on the inside; nice array of alcohols behind the bar. Came in around 10 PM. Girls there were friendly and moving about. I think it had a great vibe. Prices were not as exorbitant as before, and definitely comparable to Cheeks, but without the attitude. Will return.I have been here several times on different days of the week. It always seems dead in there. There are girls, yeah, but they wear pasties and the place always seems blah. How often do they change the water in those hot tubs? No thank you!

MikeJones1313
11-02-22, 07:52
I am pretty close to this place and used to see a girl that worked nights when it was Cheetah. They now have a day shift that starts at 11. I've been in 3 or 4 times on the day shift just because I WFH and can stop in easily for a few beers. It's def hit or miss on days. But there is always at least a scantily clad bar tender. Beers are 2 for $6 during the day. $2 Tuesdays. IMO, I enjoy going in for a few during the day and just bullshitting with the bartender and whatever girls actually show up. If there is a hot one there I'll get a dance, otherwise just chat up the bartender. They will let most of the bartenders give dances if they choose. One is an ex TP girl and pretty sexy. She's been killing it because none of the dances can get up that early LOL. I saw her make at least $500 in the few hrs I was there on Sunday. Dayshift definitely isn't everyone's atmosphere. But if you're a lunch beer kinda guy like me, and local, its worth it. IMO. If nothing else then to just listen to the strippers talk. 's good entertainment LOL. O, and the prices have gone down, even cheaper on days. Its basically the same price (per min) across the board, 30 min in either the VIP or the hot tub is the same price on days $300. When its was Cheetah an hr in the tub was $1200.

If you heathens give them some day business, I bet they start getting some quality in on days. Will report on extras. I am feverishly trying, as always.

Norgan8989
11-05-22, 18:11
Has anyone had any dances or extras from the one that goes by Allison? She looks decent. Really small breasts though. Short white chick. Does she offer takeout?

RascalRooster
11-06-22, 12:12
Took a female friend to cheeks last night. We had only been there on weeknights previously and figured on the weekend there might be better talent. Nope LOL 99% of the girls walking around I wouldn't touch if they paid me. It also must've been hillbilly night as almost all the patrons were wearing camo ballcaps and tshirts. We left after about 25 min without spending a dime.

SirCreep
11-10-22, 18:41
Curiosity got the better of me and decided to peak into Diamond's. Plus is the BYOB and full nude. But the initial application for membership feels invasive and if you're a partaker of the hobby, then not being allowed to touch the girls may be akin to paying for cuckoldry. Not so much their fault as it is local laws I take it? Even if you can see them nude, the excitement died off quickly when I ran into the Diamond Bucks sham. That ruined any chances of me wanting to dump any more money there. So off to Cheeks.

Cheeks is as previous reports have said. Cheaper and occasionally nice scenery. Quality of girls vary. Some were pretty laid back and I enjoyed their company enough to buy them drinks while others were pushy and I had to start getting stern to make them leave me be. Had a tall skinny chick with fake tits offer a lap dance but insisted she only does the VIP and not the basic dances per some supposed policy that night (which turned out to be BS she just had a case of GPS). No touching, very generic and mechanical. I thought that there was no way anyone's gotten a shot at takeout unless it was a unicorn but after a few more visits, I've ran into a few girls who changed my opinion. Place truly is YMMV and with enough dough, take out grub is definitely a possibility. However, I took a hard pass.

Lust's is a mix of good and bad. By far the most expensive of them all and the second most legit feeling of the offerings. Caught them on a quiet night and had fun hanging out with the girls. More of a personal feel with it being smaller. Not a bad spot to enjoy a few drinks as MikeJones said. Hot tubs can be a great time depending on the girl you get. It can either be very intimate or be the waste of money everyone fears it as. Make sure you know the girl well. I'd recommend a few standard songs / dances on multiple visits to get a feel for whether she'll be worth the Benjamín triplets that they charge on their cheapest nights. Beyond that, full retail is asinine. Atmosphere is better there than the other two but that is just a random asshole's opinion so YMMV here too. I doubt much will happen inside the walls here and it sounds like most of the chicks are from Cincy / Cbus or even Indie. Saw some sugar baby material though but at what cost?

Overall, the scene for here is nothing to write home about but I think the current economy has made previously inapproachable girls a little more obtainable that is if you have the coin for it.

Royal2115
11-11-22, 21:10
It has been about a month or so since I have been to Cheeks so I decided to make a trip. Popped around 11 PM on a Wednesday night and the first thing I noticed is the quality of the women has gone downhill. Usually at least 5-10 girls get my attention right of the bat. However, there were only one or stunners in the entire club and the number of women have decreased. Also several new inexperienced girls as well. I hope that was just a bad night and not representation of the future. SMH.

MikeJones1313
11-13-22, 11:59
Curiosity got the better of me and decided to peak into Diamond's. Plus is the BYOB and full nude. But the initial application for membership feels invasive and if you're a partaker of the hobby, then not being allowed to touch the girls may be akin to paying for cuckoldry. Not so much their fault as it is local laws I take it? Even if you can see them nude, the excitement died off quickly when I ran into the Diamond Bucks sham. That ruined any chances of me wanting to dump any more money there. So off to Cheeks.

Cheeks is as previous reports have said. Cheaper and occasionally nice scenery. Quality of girls vary. Some were pretty laid back and I enjoyed their company enough to buy them drinks while others were pushy and I had to start getting stern to make them leave me be. Had a tall skinny chick with fake tits offer a lap dance but insisted she only does the VIP and not the basic dances per some supposed policy that night (which turned out to be BS she just had a case of GPS). No touching, very generic and mechanical. I thought that there was no way anyone's gotten a shot at takeout unless it was a unicorn but after a few more visits, I've ran into a few girls who changed my opinion. Place truly is YMMV and with enough dough, take out grub is definitely a possibility. However, I took a hard pass.

Lust's is a mix of good and bad. By far the most expensive of them all and the second most legit feeling of the offerings. Caught them on a quiet night and had fun hanging out with the girls. More of a personal feel with it being smaller. Not a bad spot to enjoy a few drinks as MikeJones said. Hot tubs can be a great time depending on the girl you get. It can either be very intimate or be the waste of money everyone fears it as. Make sure you know the girl well. I'd recommend a few standard songs / dances on multiple visits to get a feel for whether she'll be worth the Benjamn triplets that they charge on their cheapest nights. Beyond that, full retail is asinine. Atmosphere is better there than the other two but that is just a random asshole's opinion so YMMV here too. I doubt much will happen inside the walls here and it sounds like most of the chicks are from Cincy / Cbus or even Indie. Saw some sugar baby material though but at what cost?

Overall, the scene for here is nothing to write home about but I think the current economy has made previously inapproachable girls a little more obtainable that is if you have the coin for it.Diamonds-.

Pretty much my. 02 as well. Bring your own beer thing is cool and cheap. You don't have to do the Diamond dollars thing. Cash is King with the girls. No touch does definitely suck. My adivce is follow their instagram, find a girl you really dig and go see if you vibe. Some of those girls do dance and go on dates outside of there, but I have not confirmed any extras happen. One of the girls I was "interviewing" for take out dancing said her rule is, if it can get wet, don't touch it. But was clear that respectful mutual touch was fine.

Lust's is a mix of good and bad. By far the most expensive of them all and the second most legit feeling of the offerings. Caught them on a quiet night and had fun hanging out with the girls. More of a personal feel with it being smaller. Not a bad spot to enjoy a few drinks as MikeJones said. Hot tubs can be a great time depending on the girl you get. It can either be very intimate or be the waste of money everyone fears it as. Make sure you know the girl well. I'd recommend a few standard songs / dances on multiple visits to get a feel for whether she'll be worth the Benjamn triplets that they charge on their cheapest nights. Beyond that, full retail is asinine. Atmosphere is better there than the other two but that is just a random asshole's opinion so YMMV here too. I doubt much will happen inside the walls here and it sounds like most of the chicks are from Cincy / Cbus or even Indie. Saw some sugar baby material though but at what cost?

Hac.

Lust-.

He nailed it pretty well here too. I spend way to much time here. As I've said it is a great place for a few cheap beers imo. As far as extras in the club. Pretty sure new management will not allow anything that they see. Meaning in a hot tub you may get to be a little handsy with a girl as long as she's down. But if they see something they don't like on the camera, they will come in and request it stop. I wouldn't push this request if you want to come back. As far as take out. 100 percent available. As always, YMMV depending on you, and the girl. They 100% all don't do it. In fact, I would say the percentage is rather low. But I have had no less than 3 girls make it clear I could spend the evening with them. One of them is amazingly hot and when she told me how much, my reply was "for an hr?" and she said " no, for the night". We're talking euros quality 1 hr rate, for a sleepover. I haven't bitten yet because we have some mutual friends and I am trying to ascertain if our mutual friend know she does that. Meeting her and talking that first night is how we found out about the mutual friends. Definitely get a few dances before deciding on VIP or hot tub. You'll find out quickly what you could be in for, good, or bad.

I love the atmosphere there. Better than the other 2 options in the area imo. Obviously everything I have said above is YMMV. And I have also spent a lot of time and money in there. Don't be a cheap ass and don't be a creep and you could have a great time. For those that will hate for what I spend there to not get laid vs what I could spend to get laid. I am well aware. This is the strip club page, don't hate. I enjoy the companionship of the girls more than anything. And don't mind throwing them a few bucks for their time. If I want a fuck, I am well aware I can grab any number of 20 yr old, hot girls, and fuck her a few diff dates for what I spend at the club, some nights. Sometimes its just a few beers. They know I'm not in there to fuck them all and I think that goes a long way. The ones that want to fuck, obviously let me know LOL.

CarpetBagger
11-14-22, 11:55
I've been visiting that place for over 10 years and never had luck with ITC or OTC. Back in 2011 and 2012 some of the dancers would hint at "maybe we can continue at your hotel room" since I'm from out of town but I wasn't interested back then. The escort scene was still good back in 2011-2012 so I could get a nice bare suck job for under 120 and no dancer would do OTC for less than 250.

I did get some OTC with a couple Harem dancers back around 2013 and 2014. One girl was giving me the "hot air BJ over the pants" trick in the lap room and she offered the same thing but without pants on at my hotel room afterwards. Of course I obliged her but sadly the BBBJ wasn't that great.

The only good ITC experiences I've had have been in the Detroit, Atlanta, and Miami clubs.Harem used to be BBBJ heaven as far as I'm concerned. I went there first when I was like 22 or 23. Got a lap dance, and the woman (blonde MILFy type, but seemed like she was on pills) took my dick out and licked it, asking if I had an extra $40 (this was 20 years ago). Ever since, whenever I came back home to Dayton I'd visit Harem and almost the same thing happened every time. I didn't even have to ask, they offered right away. I can't remember if it closed right before covid, or had a fire or something?

MikeJones1313
11-14-22, 16:27
Harem used to be BBBJ heaven as far as I'm concerned. I went there first when I was like 22 or 23. Got a lap dance, and the woman (blonde MILFy type, but seemed like she was on pills) took my dick out and licked it, asking if I had an extra $40 (this was 20 years ago). Ever since, whenever I came back home to Dayton I'd visit Harem and almost the same thing happened every time. I didn't even have to ask, they offered right away. I can't remember if it closed right before covid, or had a fire or something?Sad I missed out on this one.

Bdirect
11-14-22, 21:07
Harem used to be BBBJ heaven as far as I'm concerned. I went there first when I was like 22 or 23. Got a lap dance, and the woman (blonde MILFy type, but seemed like she was on pills) took my dick out and licked it, asking if I had an extra $40 (this was 20 years ago). Ever since, whenever I came back home to Dayton I'd visit Harem and almost the same thing happened every time. I didn't even have to ask, they offered right away. I can't remember if it closed right before covid, or had a fire or something?I 2 cd on the blonde in the VIP room, I don't know but I think it was shut down by the courts, (that includes all the strip clubs and massage palors on dixie, the LR and a black club were the last clubs standing, until the twister did a direct hit, wiped the old traffic circle out.

MsmithOhio1860
11-14-22, 21:59
I 2 cd on the blonde in the VIP room, I don't know but I think it was shut down by the courts, (that includes all the strip clubs and massage palors on dixie, the LR and a black club were the last clubs standing, until the twister did a direct hit, wiped the old traffic circle out.Harem. Closed cause of an undercover sting.

Sharky's. Closed cause of an undercover food stamp sting. (out of all things).

Spanky's / Dayton Gold / (too many name changes) - Partiality distorted by the tornado.

Living Room. Lost it's liquor license cause of the Sharky's sting. Tried to do memberships like Diamonds and BYOB, but was distorted by the tornado less than a month after they tried that.

The county, who had been trying to get rid of all the clubs, had a grandfather clause with Living Room, that if it was destroyed by fire / natural disaster, they had 1 year to fix the property to stay in business. However the son's just took the insurance money and walked away.

Harem state empty for years. The owner never winterized the plumbing and took severe water damage. Less than a week before it was going to be sold in an auction, it mysteriously caught on fire. No electricity or running water active in the building at the time of the fire.

Personally I can't believe the building is still standing, boarded up, with no roof?!

As for Flamingo, I think Felisha Foxx closed it, shortly after the owner died?

PleasureGiver
11-14-22, 22:16
Harem. Closed cause of an undercover sting.

Sharky's. Closed cause of an undercover food stamp sting. (out of all things).

Spanky's / Dayton Gold / (too many name changes) - Partiality distorted by the tornado.

Living Room. Lost it's liquor license cause of the Sharky's sting. Tried to do memberships like Diamonds and BYOB, but was distorted by the tornado less than a month after they tried that.

The county, who had been trying to get rid of all the clubs, had a grandfather clause with Living Room, that if it was destroyed by fire / natural disaster, they had 1 year to fix the property to stay in business. However the son's just took the insurance money and walked away.

Harem state empty for years. The owner never winterized the plumbing and took severe water damage. Less than a week before it was going to be sold in an auction, it mysteriously caught on fire. No electricity or running water active in the building at the time of the fire.

Personally I can't believe the building is still standing, boarded up, with no roof?!

As for Flamingo, I think Felisha Foxx closed it, shortly after the owner died?This brought back a lot of old memories of being in my 30's and going to all of these clubs back in the 90's.

Babyholly1
11-14-22, 23:36
Sad I missed out on this one.Tried to pm you and your inbox is full pm me if you clear it.

HotLcndyt
11-15-22, 09:31
Harem used to be BBBJ heaven as far as I'm concerned. I went there first when I was like 22 or 23. Got a lap dance, and the woman (blonde MILFy type, but seemed like she was on pills) took my dick out and licked it, asking if I had an extra $40 (this was 20 years ago). Ever since, whenever I came back home to Dayton I'd visit Harem and almost the same thing happened every time. I didn't even have to ask, they offered right away. I can't remember if it closed right before covid, or had a fire or something?I only discovered the harem shortly before it was shut but was offered some sort of service by pretty much every girl I talked to in there. Speaking of which anyone remember the tall girl with the long dreads? Seen her at cheeks once after the harem closed. Pretty sure she blew every guy she found attractive for a small fee. She blew me and swallowed every drop on a Saturday afternoon at harem in the back corner of the wide open couch dance room.

TheDaytimer
11-15-22, 09:41
I only discovered the harem shortly before it was shut but was offered some sort of service by pretty much every girl I talked to in there. Speaking of which anyone remember the tall girl with the long dreads? Seen her at cheeks once after the harem closed. Pretty sure she blew every guy she found attractive for a small fee. She blew me and swallowed every drop on a Saturday afternoon at harem in the back corner of the wide open couch dance room.Been there. Done that.

I miss the old place. Made quite a lot of friends there.

TheDaytimer
11-15-22, 09:44
Diamonds-.

Pretty much my. 02 as well. Bring your own beer thing is cool and cheap. You don't have to do the Diamond dollars thing. Cash is King with the girls. No touch does definitely suck. My adivce is follow their instagram, find a girl you really dig and go see if you vibe. Some of those girls do dance and go on dates outside of there, but I have not confirmed any extras happen. One of the girls I was "interviewing" for take out dancing said her rule is, if it can get wet, don't touch it. But was clear that respectful mutual touch was fine.

Hac.

Lust-.

He nailed it pretty well here too. I spend way to much time here. As I've said it is a great place for a few cheap beers imo. As far as extras in the club. Pretty sure new management will not allow anything that they see. Meaning in a hot tub you may get to be a little handsy with a girl as long as she's down. But if they see something they don't like on the camera, they will come in and request it stop. I wouldn't push this request if you want to come back. As far as take out. 100 percent available. As always, YMMV depending on you, and the girl. They 100% all don't do it.So how does the hot tub work? Do you bring a bathing suite. I'm pretty sure they won't allow you to strip down to nothing.

MikeJones1313
11-15-22, 15:38
So how does the hot tub work? Do you bring a bathing suite. I'm pretty sure they won't allow you to strip down to nothing.They provide like basketball shorts. The girls usually put on a bikini.

MightyDemTim
11-19-22, 00:53
Harem used to be BBBJ heaven as far as I'm concerned. I went there first when I was like 22 or 23. Got a lap dance, and the woman (blonde MILFy type, but seemed like she was on pills) took my dick out and licked it, asking if I had an extra $40 (this was 20 years ago). Ever since, whenever I came back home to Dayton I'd visit Harem and almost the same thing happened every time. I didn't even have to ask, they offered right away. I can't remember if it closed right before covid, or had a fire or something?I used to go to Harem back around 2012 and 2013 looking for BBBJ but couldn't really find it. I did get some OTC action from a dancer there, but she turned out to be mediocre when it came to giving head so it was nothing special. I met a pretty slender blond there one night who stood along the wall with me and was grinding her cute butt hard against my groin, so I decided to get an upstairs VIP with her and thought I would get BBBJ but all I got was more grinding and nothing else.

I would bet any club on the "Dixie Strip" in the 90's was hella fun and where you could drain your sack for a very reasonable price. I'd love to hear stories from fellas who enjoyed that scene. The Akron strip clubs were quite wild in the mid-90s and pretty much everything was on the menu when you went into the back rooms, and the quality of girls was stellar. Not a lot of druggies back then, just healthy young ladies age 18-26 with great attitudes who were enjoying the party lifestyle and making easy money from it. I also had a lot of one-nighter encounters with girls I met in AOL chat rooms. The 90's was unbeatable when it came to casual sex and I really miss all the great times I had back then.

LarryTaz
11-19-22, 11:05
I used to go to Harem back around 2012 and 2013 looking for BBBJ but couldn't really find it. I did get some OTC action from a dancer there, but she turned out to be mediocre when it came to giving head so it was nothing special. I met a pretty slender blond there one night who stood along the wall with me and was grinding her cute butt hard against my groin, so I decided to get an upstairs VIP with her and thought I would get BBBJ but all I got was more grinding and nothing else.

I would bet any club on the "Dixie Strip" in the 90's was hella fun and where you could drain your sack for a very reasonable price. I'd love to hear stories from fellas who enjoyed that scene. The Akron strip clubs were quite wild in the mid-90s and pretty much everything was on the menu when you went into the back rooms, and the quality of girls was stellar. Not a lot of druggies back then, just healthy young ladies age 18-26 with great attitudes who were enjoying the party lifestyle and making easy money from it. I also had a lot of one-nighter encounters with girls I met in AOL chat rooms. The 90's was unbeatable when it came to casual sex and I really miss all the great times I had back then.I lived in Dayton late 90's Dixie was a blast! The Gemini was sleezy and fun! My favorite was Sharks's, I had friends that lived in Medina at the Time and we would go over to the Akron clubs, also wild! I have been to clubs all over the US and several different countries and bar none the best, and have been there many times over decades, is Cowboys in Lexington KY, not far off 75 and worth taking the exit!

Westy0311
11-19-22, 12:37
Akron clubs, which are mainly bars with dancers, are basically ***** houses. Lisa's Cabaret was a legit whorehouse. You'd be in there for 10 minutes and a broad would ask you what you're wanting on the floor and they'd take you back in their very secluded VIP area and you'd have your way with them at the agreed price. It's too bad the city shut it down around 08 ish.

I lived in Dayton late 90's Dixie was a blast! The Gemini was sleezy and fun! My favorite was Sharks's, I had friends that lived in Medina at the Time and we would go over to the Akron clubs, also wild! I have been to clubs all over the US and several different countries and bar none the best, and have been there many times over decades, is Cowboys in Lexington KY, not far off 75 and worth taking the exit!

Norgan8989
11-20-22, 16:48
Has anyone partaken of Allison at Lust. She seems to have GPS bad! Like 5 bills for an hour bad. Not even sure if she would be worth it, but might be willing to haggle to see if she would drop to normal if anyone has decent info. Short white, fake eyelashes long nails little attitude.

MikeJones1313
11-21-22, 08:34
Has anyone partaken of Allison at Lust. She seems to have GPS bad! Like 5 bills for an hour bad. Not even sure if she would be worth it, but might be willing to haggle to see if she would drop to normal if anyone has decent info. Short white, fake eyelashes long nails little attitude.That's the struggle with the dancers. One of the girls made 2 k there the other night. When they can pull in that kind of cash to not fuck, they ain't coming off that kitty cheap. I had one girl tell me her dates start at 5, and go to 12. When I asked what the difference was, she said 5 was dinner, 12 was masturbate together with no mutual touch. Naturally I booked her through the end of the year LOL.

But, if you want a UTR that isn't washed up. Take out can be had. I keep getting more and more offers from these girls. Just too pricey.

MightyDemTim
11-22-22, 15:53
Akron clubs, which are mainly bars with dancers, are basically ***** houses. Lisa's Cabaret was a legit whorehouse. You'd be in there for 10 minutes and a broad would ask you what you're wanting on the floor and they'd take you back in their very secluded VIP area and you'd have your way with them at the agreed price. It's too bad the city shut it down around 08 ish.The more I hear about the Akron clubs in the 90's, the more I want to kick myself for not partaking in all the hedonism going down in them back then. I was living nearby in Youngstown for a few years and having fun meeting ladies from AOL chats and stuff but that was about it. Wasn't Jen's Den the biggest brothel in Akron? I know it was still a good place to get serviced even as late as 2009 and 2010 but went downhill really fast since then. I banged a couple escorts who worked there and the feeling I got was that EVERY dancer who worked there was turning tricks on the side. It was just that kind of place.

MightyDemTim
11-22-22, 15:58
I lived in Dayton late 90's Dixie was a blast! The Gemini was sleezy and fun! My favorite was Sharks's, I had friends that lived in Medina at the Time and we would go over to the Akron clubs, also wild! I have been to clubs all over the US and several different countries and bar none the best, and have been there many times over decades, is Cowboys in Lexington KY, not far off 75 and worth taking the exit!If I knew back then in the late 90's what I know now, my dick woulda fell off from all the X-rated adventures I'd be having at the Dixie clubs and the Akron clubs LOL. It sounds like both places was crawling with easy pussy, and most of the ITC was barebacked bliss. Plus let's not forget the Detroit clubs were really hoppin' back then, too.

I will have to check out Cowboys in Lexington next time I am down in that area. Never heard of it, to be honest.

Westy0311
11-22-22, 19:04
This is still happening right now at the Akron clubs along Main St. And South St. Jen's Den on Brittain Road is hit or miss. There is a classier club on Waterloo Road, past the Arlington St. Intersection, but you won't get extras in that place. Carry out, maybe. If you want to get adventurous, go to XTC adult book store and venture into the theater room or arcade and maybe you'll see some husband bringing his wife in to be serviced. The only downside of that is that you have a bunch of closet fairies there to get their pleasures off when their wife is at work or away.

The more I hear about the Akron clubs in the 90's, the more I want to kick myself for not partaking in all the hedonism going down in them back then. I was living nearby in Youngstown for a few years and having fun meeting ladies from AOL chats and stuff but that was about it. Wasn't Jen's Den the biggest brothel in Akron? I know it was still a good place to get serviced even as late as 2009 and 2010 but went downhill really fast since then. I banged a couple escorts who worked there and the feeling I got was that EVERY dancer who worked there was turning tricks on the side. It was just that kind of place.

YoungOne23
11-22-22, 21:03
Has anyone partaken of Allison at Lust. She seems to have GPS bad! Like 5 bills for an hour bad. Not even sure if she would be worth it, but might be willing to haggle to see if she would drop to normal if anyone has decent info. Short white, fake eyelashes long nails little attitude.I've almost given up completely on the strip club scene. These girls must be making a lot of money without putting out or aren't interested. At cheeks the lowest quote I've gotten was 1. 8 for a BBBJ. Haven't been to lust but it just seems like another diamonds that overly expensive just for dances, not surprised the takeout is crazy high.

Long gone are the 40-60 $ BJ days at harem. Miss that place.

TheDaytimer
11-23-22, 14:28
I've almost given up completely on the strip club scene. These girls must be making a lot of money without putting out or aren't interested. At cheeks the lowest quote I've gotten was 1. 8 for a BBBJ. Haven't been to lust but it just seems like another diamonds that overly expensive just for dances, not surprised the takeout is crazy high.

Long gone are the 40-60 $ BJ days at harem. Miss that place.Never had to pay that much at the Harem. Got a couple of BBBJ just paying for a 2:1.

MikeJones1313
11-24-22, 09:11
Stopped in at Cheeks last night. I do like the place because they have a ton of girls. Lots of variety. What I don't like is is how all the girls there hound you for tips. I sit down, a girl comes ans asks if she can sit down. Typical convo. She tells me how she's has had a great day and is 2 dances away from her $500 goal. I had just gotten there and hadn't even had a chance to scope the girls. She askes if I want a dance and I say maybe later, to which she says "well how about a tip then?" I instinctively ask "for what" in a dickish way, totally unintentionally. For being nice was the response. LOL. OK, maybe later I say.

I end up getting a few dances and I VIP from a girl named Vegas. Very hot little mixed girl. Mainly Mexican I think. Ex gymnast, 5' amazing body. Dances in the non VIP were great. She really got into it. A little moaning. Grinding on all the right places. A little handsie on the soldier once he was at attention. VERY flexible and did some interesting tricks from her gymnast days I am sure. So I agreed to a VIP. We have a few drinks and smoke the dab pen a bit. I get advance on my CC to pay for the dance. The girl who got me the cash then walks me back to the bartender or I asked about the transaction and makes it clear I am supposed to tip her. For allowing them to take 20% off my card. I am then supposed to tip someone who did nothing but hand my card off to someone else. Again, this irritates me. I spend an embarrassingly amount of money at clubs so its not like I am a cheap ass, but come on. Earn a tip and I have no problem giving one. Then go to VIP. I give the girl at the window the house fee, then Vegas gives the girl a $5 for taking my money, I feel like I was expected to do that. Again, tips expected for nothing. VIP was OK. More of the great gymnast skills but no handsie on the little guy, and less clitoral grinding on him. Should have kept it in the regular dance area I guess.

Anywho, wasn't a terrible time, and the girl asked for my number and said we should go out. Heard it a million times, we will see what happens. Lust still my fav. Think I'm going to give Diamonds a try again.

SirCreep
11-24-22, 21:50
Stopped in at Cheeks last night. I do like the place because they have a ton of girls. Lots of variety. What I don't like is is how all the girls there hound you for tips. I sit down, a girl comes ans asks if she can sit down. Typical convo. She tells me how she's has had a great day and is 2 dances away from her $500 goal. I had just gotten there and hadn't even had a chance to scope the girls. She askes if I want a dance and I say maybe later, to which she says "well how about a tip then?" I instinctively ask "for what" in a dickish way, totally unintentionally. For being nice was the response. LOL. OK, maybe later I say.

I end up getting a few dances and I VIP from a girl named Vegas. Very hot little mixed girl. Mainly Mexican I think. Ex gymnast, 5' amazing body. Dances in the non VIP were great. She really got into it. A little moaning. Grinding on all the right places. A little handsie on the soldier once he was at attention. VERY flexible and did some interesting tricks from her gymnast days I am sure. So I agreed to a VIP. We have a few drinks and smoke the dab pen a bit. I get advance on my CC to pay for the dance. The girl who got me the cash then walks me back to the bartender or I asked about the transaction and makes it clear I am supposed to tip her. For allowing them to take 20% off my card. I am then supposed to tip someone who did nothing but hand my card off to someone else. Again, this irritates me. I spend an embarrassingly amount of money at clubs so its not like I am a cheap ass, but come on. Earn a tip and I have no problem giving one. Then go to VIP. I give the girl at the window the house fee, then Vegas gives the girl a $5 for taking my money, I feel like I was expected to do that. Again, tips expected for nothing. VIP was OK. More of the great gymnast skills but no handsie on the little guy, and less clitoral grinding on him. Should have kept it in the regular dance area I guess.I began feeling that way about there too. It ain't Lust's hot tub expensive but being hassled for participation trophy tips is annoying. A girl and I went to the VIP and I was accosted the same way and it felt like a Jackson went on that alone. Was able to get a little touchier there but nothing to write home about and the begging before hand was a bit of a buzzkill. Did get some digits and discussions on potential take out started. Blew through most of my fun money this month at Lust so I won't be partaking until I can replenish funds. Times must be getting hard because I've been texted to death by nearly every girl who has my number who all suddenly "miss me" with the holidays coming. (Big mistake on my end. I know. Should've kept the burner but thought since I've moved away from STG and AMPs that I was in the clear).

With that said, is there a consensus on typical private rates for a Cheeks girl? Are we talking similar rates to VIP or considerably more? I know the hotties are going to want small fortunes based on GPS. But if we're talking average girls whom are UTR candidates. I feel like if it's a little above the standard VIP rates then that'll cut out some of the hassle for tipping folks for no reason there? The Lust bunny I had for takeout wanted over 4 Franklins. Not sure if I just ran into an outlier or if they all think they're worth that much.

Time Twist
11-26-22, 05:20
Never had to pay that much at the Harem. Got a couple of BBBJ just paying for a 2:1.Yeah got plenty of HJ's at the Harem during the 2 for ones, and the occasional 30 second BJ with offers to continue upstairs. Took a few up on it, and had BBBJ's and CFS upstairs for about the same as I typically tip the dancer during a VIP.

I miss that club along with the Living Room, where I had an occasional extra or two in the more private curtained rooms.

Norgan8989
11-26-22, 08:27
I began feeling that way about there too. It ain't Lust's hot tub expensive but being hassled for participation trophy tips is annoying. A girl and I went to the VIP and I was accosted the same way and it felt like a Jackson went on that alone. Was able to get a little touchier there but nothing to write home about and the begging before hand was a bit of a buzzkill. Did get some digits and discussions on potential take out started. Blew through most of my fun money this month at Lust so I won't be partaking until I can replenish funds. Times must be getting hard because I've been texted to death by nearly every girl who has my number who all suddenly "miss me" with the holidays coming. (Big mistake on my end. I know. Should've kept the burner but thought since I've moved away from STG and AMPs that I was in the clear).

With that said, is there a consensus on typical private rates for a Cheeks girl? Are we talking similar rates to VIP or considerably more? I know the hotties are going to want small fortunes based on GPS. But if we're talking average girls whom are UTR candidates. I feel like if it's a little above the standard VIP rates then that'll cut out some of the hassle for tipping folks for no reason there? The Lust bunny I had for takeout wanted over 4 Franklins. Not sure if I just ran into an outlier or if they all think they're worth that much.Was your Lust bunny Allison? She thinks she is worth that much. I have been quoted 5 and a buddy was told 6 for takeout.

WanderingAbout
11-26-22, 19:59
With that said, is there a consensus on typical private rates for a Cheeks girl? Are we talking similar rates to VIP or considerably more? I know the hotties are going to want small fortunes based on GPS. But if we're talking average girls whom are UTR candidates. I feel like if it's a little above the standard VIP rates then that'll cut out some of the hassle for tipping folks for no reason there? The Lust bunny I had for takeout wanted over 4 Franklins. Not sure if I just ran into an outlier or if they all think they're worth that much.Easiest thing to do is figure out the cost per song. If you pay for a 30 minute VIP you are likely to get 8 songs at 3. 5 minutes per song. If you know what the cost per song is in the regular couch dance area then multiply that per dance cost by 8. Which is cheaper? However, chances are you will not get 8 songs in Cheeks VIP. They will short you on overall time by 5 minutes. Plus, you will talk to the girl in the VIP area for 5 minutes as she casually gets ready to dance. Plus, your extra tips.

VIP is never an extra area at Cheeks. Also, the house sets a base rate they want from the girls for VIP then the girls mark it up to whatever amount they want to negotiate from. Often best to ask a few girls what the VIP rate is to get a price benchmark before asking the girl you really want to VIP with.

SirCreep
12-04-22, 10:51
It wasn't Allison. Newish girl, blonde. Since I progressed further than anticipated and she made it seem like it was her first time doing that, I'm keeping name UTR until I've had my fill of there. Thanks WanderingAbout. I kinda figured as much but was hoping I'd figure out the secret menu.

MassageGoer
12-04-22, 11:43
Man, the game has changed quite a bit since I last played. I used to sit at the bar or at one of the tables and the girls would come sit and talk and occasionally give me a lapdance. After talking a while, they would ask for my number to talk me into becoming a "regular." Almost every night they worked, they would text me to ask me to come up to see them. Sometimes I would, sometimes not. But the best thing about that is when they need money, they would text and ask to "borrow" money for rent or some other reasons. Once you get that text, you have the upper hand. I've met up with a few cheeks girls for a little fun at their place or hotel for minimal "loan" amount. It's been a couple years before the pandemic since I did this, but at that point not all the girls thought their pussy's were made of gold. The problem is, some guys are so either desperate or thirsty to get these girls that they are willing to spend 5-6 for few minutes of fun. 5-6 would have gotten some us multiple visits over a couple weeks.

But it looks like those days are behind us now.

Was your Lust bunny Allison? She thinks she is worth that much. I have been quoted 5 and a buddy was told 6 for takeout.

SirCreep
12-04-22, 20:03
Man, the game has changed quite a bit since I last played. I used to sit at the bar or at one of the tables and the girls would come sit and talk and occasionally give me a lapdance. After talking a while, they would ask for my number to talk me into becoming a "regular." Almost every night they worked, they would text me to ask me to come up to see them. Sometimes I would, sometimes not. But the best thing about that is when they need money, they would text and ask to "borrow" money for rent or some other reasons. Once you get that text, you have the upper hand. I've met up with a few cheeks girls for a little fun at their place or hotel for minimal "loan" amount. It's been a couple years before the pandemic since I did this, but at that point not all the girls thought their pussy's were made of gold. The problem is, some guys are so either desperate or thirsty to get these girls that they are willing to spend 5-6 for few minutes of fun. 5-6 would have gotten some us multiple visits over a couple weeks.

But it looks like those days are behind us now.I dropped just under five on one visit and a little over on the other with different girl and felt like I over paid both times. Too much Disney Syndrome with some of these girls. I missed the class that taught simply being cute was why you could charge your apartment's rent for takeout. I suppose the lesson for other hobbyists is to be upfront about prices and services rendered and remember it's your hard earned money. Being a "gentleman" with you wallet can go a long ways but a lady needs to make it worth it. If bills are due then she needs to make Daddy feel like taking care of her. GPS is a prevalent issue on this side but the looks and charm definitely felt more convincing than the business like attitudes of high mileage rides on STG. Taking my time when fishing in the clubs from now on, lots of wallet piranhas out there compared to the tales of the old days.

MassageGoer
12-05-22, 13:21
Yeah, I agree with you on the wallet piranhas statement LOL. There is one girl at Cheeks that someone posted about a while back, and honestly didn't take time to search, but he talked about a bigger girl that had been there 3 years and got her number. If it is who I'm thinking of, I have been wanting to see her in private.

I dropped just under five on one visit and a little over on the other with different girl and felt like I over paid both times. Too much Disney Syndrome with some of these girls. I missed the class that taught simply being cute was why you could charge your apartment's rent for takeout. I suppose the lesson for other hobbyists is to be upfront about prices and services rendered and remember it's your hard earned money. Being a "gentleman" with you wallet can go a long ways but a lady needs to make it worth it. If bills are due then she needs to make Daddy feel like taking care of her. GPS is a prevalent issue on this side but the looks and charm definitely felt more convincing than the business like attitudes of high mileage rides on STG. Taking my time when fishing in the clubs from now on, lots of wallet piranhas out there compared to the tales of the old days.

MikeJones1313
12-05-22, 20:20
Yeah, I agree with you on the wallet piranhas statement LOL. There is one girl at Cheeks that someone posted about a while back, and honestly didn't take time to search, but he talked about a bigger girl that had been there 3 years and got her number. If it is who I'm thinking of, I have been wanting to see her in private.It was me, and it went nowhere.

Norgan8989
12-06-22, 08:34
Finally got a pic. Who knows anything about Allison at Lust. Haven't seen her in a few weeks. Heard some things and wanting to get in contact.

MikeJones1313
12-06-22, 10:23
Finally got a pic. Who knows anything about Allison at Lust. Haven't seen her in a few weeks. Heard some things and wanting to get in contact.I personally haven't met her but I'll do some digging.

MikeJones1313
12-06-22, 12:59
Finally got a pic. Who knows anything about Allison at Lust. Haven't seen her in a few weeks. Heard some things and wanting to get in contact.My source says she doesn't work there anymore.

MassageGoer
12-07-22, 18:19
I sent you a message.

It was me, and it went nowhere.

Norgan8989
12-10-22, 07:44
My source says she doesn't work there anymore.Thanks! Any idea what happened? Got tired of the life already, decided it wasn't for her because she sucked at peopling, or moved to another location. We were texting and she went dark right around Thanksgiving.

JackRussell
12-21-22, 02:05
Thursday afternoon was great. Asia was there, first time I have seen her in a year. She is one of the best. Then, Jewels comes by. I hardly recognized her (dark hair instead of blonde). And, she has changed her name from "Victoria". I had not seen her for over a year too. The club was a little slow, but had several good looking dancers.

JackRussell
12-21-22, 02:06
Thursday afternoon was great. Asia was there, first time I have seen her in a year. She is one of the best. Then, Jewels comes by. I hardly recognized her (dark hair instead of blonde). And, she has changed her name from "Victoria". I had not seen her for over a year too. The club was a little slow, but had several good looking dancers.

Ethnic Love
12-21-22, 09:02
Thursday afternoon was great. Asia was there, first time I have seen her in a year. She is one of the best. Then, Jewels comes by. I hardly recognized her (dark hair instead of blonde). And, she has changed her name from "Victoria". I had not seen her for over a year too. The club was a little slow, but had several good looking dancers.Is she the same Asia that worked at the living room for year's?

JackRussell
12-22-22, 19:59
Is she the same Asia that worked at the living room for year's?Don't know, did not get to The Living Room that often. Never saw her there and she never brought it up.

FpReally2
01-04-23, 19:20
She is good. Any hints of extras? Haven't tried VIP with her but it can be just an up sell like others.

Don't know, did not get to The Living Room that often. Never saw her there and she never brought it up.

Ethnic Love
01-06-23, 23:07
She is good. Any hints of extras? Haven't tried VIP with her but it can be just an up sell like others.If it's the same one who was at the living room she grinded my cock until I busted in my pants, and kept bending over and sticking her ass and pussy in my face, didn't mind when I stuck my tongue out either. But yeah if it's the same girl you can for sure work something out for activities outside the club, once she knows you and has a repor with you. She has really nice bolts ons as well.

Steiner08
01-10-23, 17:47
Has anyone seen Audrey working at any clubs or know how to reach her? She was an incredible dancer and I considered her a friend. Was my fav since meeting her at Sharkeys years ago, then when she went to the Harem then NY NY! Since Covid when they shut down I haven't seen her. I heard she had a FB account but have never been able to reconnect. If anyone knows if she's still working, shoot me a PM so I can reach out to her. Thanks!

I decided to drop in and see my old favorite from Harem, Audrey. She is just a very pleasant and fun person to be with. I like just hanging out and chatting with her. We had time for one dance before she had to leave and I enjoyed it very much. I love her ink. She is letting her hair grow and it looks good on her! It is a bit inconvenient location wise, but I will continue to make the trek just to see Audrey. There were at least 3 other attractive (7-8) dancers there in late afternoon. I did manage one dance with Winter, a slender blonde. She seemed a bit distracted but I had a good time during the dance. I will make time to visit, at least every once in awhile!

JackRussell
01-12-23, 23:59
If it's the same one who was at the living room she grinded my cock until I busted in my pants, and kept bending over and sticking her ass and pussy in my face, didn't mind when I stuck my tongue out either. But yeah if it's the same girl you can for sure work something out for activities outside the club, once she knows you and has a repor with you. She has really nice bolts ons as well.Asia, recently of Cheeks, has pierced, "B" (almost "c") real ones, not bolt-ons.

BaddenBoy2020
01-14-23, 16:59
Asia, recently of Cheeks, has pierced, "B" (almost "c") real ones, not bolt-ons.For anyone wondering which Asia has been referred to that works at cheeks, she's has a WYP. Not a fan of WYP so I may try and proposition her in the club. You're welcome.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/y1WR8M2zJm6XVOn5GPLe7j6K

Snobaldone
01-14-23, 17:26
Has anyone seen Audrey working at any clubs or know how to reach her? She was an incredible dancer and I considered her a friend. Was my fav since meeting her at Sharkeys years ago, then when she went to the Harem then NY NY! Since Covid when they shut down I haven't seen her. I heard she had a FB account but have never been able to reconnect. If anyone knows if she's still working, shoot me a PM so I can reach out to her. Thanks!It's been a while, but visited her at pinups and pints after she left NYNY.

Ethnic Love
01-15-23, 06:59
For anyone wondering which Asia has been referred to that works at cheeks, she's has a WYP. Not a fan of WYP so I may try and proposition her in the club. You're welcome.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/y1WR8M2zJm6XVOn5GPLe7j6KI can confirm. This is not the same Asia from the living room. The Asia I'm referring to was a full blooded Filipina that had very Asian features. This Asia in the link looks like a white girl who likes visiting the tanning bed.

Bdirect
01-15-23, 13:14
I can confirm. This is not the same Asia from the living room. The Asia I'm referring to was a full blooded Filipina that had very Asian features. This Asia in the link looks like a white girl who likes visiting the tanning bed.There was a asia working at the harem too. Maybe over 40 now. My guess is she is working in florida now, since the destruction of the strips clubs in dayton.

Royal2115
02-17-23, 16:41
I popped into Cheeks last night and it was absolutely terrible. The quality / quantity of the dancers was nowhere near as good as a couple of months ago. Did see any of the stunners or new girls.

Also, has anybody been to Lust lately? Have not heard anything about that place in a while.

MikeJones1313
02-24-23, 10:38
I popped into Cheeks last night and it was absolutely terrible. The quality / quantity of the dancers was nowhere near as good as a couple of months ago. Did see any of the stunners or new girls.

Also, has anybody been to Lust lately? Have not heard anything about that place in a while.Lust is more or less the same. They seem to have a lot of turnover. Not always a bad thing. If you go in on a Fri. / sat night it will be fairly busy. Day shift is very hit or miss. Sometimes no girls, sometimes 5 girls, no customers LOL.

I have a friend that recently started dancing at Diamonds. I was never really a big fan of Diamonds mainly because you can't touch the girls. But I have been in to see her a few times and there are some things I do like about it. Mainly the fact you can bring your own alcohol. Lust gets me every time for no less the $100 bar tab depending on who is working and drinking on my tab. I can spend less than that on a bottle of good booze and some beer and go to Diamonds, leaving more money for dances or throwing on the ladies. Its also nice that you can continue to drink there until they close, vs last call anywhere else. Also, as much as I like the intimate feel of Lust, sometimes the club feel of Diamonds is a nice change. Also seeing clam on stage for a few dollars is nice LOL.

Cheeks is still cheeks. My least favorite of the locals.

JackRussell
03-19-23, 23:41
Good visit Thursday afternoon. Even though club was a little slow, there was a good number of dancers to choose from. Best time with Sugar, pretty blonde with "C".

Sized real boobs. Real easy to talk to. Then met up with Sunshine, beautiful dark haired girl with double "EE" size. Was awesome. Damn, have not had any extras.

For a long time here. One can always hope.

KartKish
04-12-23, 00:12
Visited cheeks last Friday. Entry fee was ten. 3 girls dancing on stage, many others sitting with customers drinking and talking. It was after 10 pm, the collection of girls was good. All size and ages. A latino girl approached and talked for few minutes. She was young and attractive, decided to do 2 for 1 dance (thirty dollars). She did good. Took a break and another girl talked for about 10 minutes. Had good conversation with her. I was interested and went for a dance from her. She did good as well. These two girls made me think I should visit them again. If I get a chance, I would repeat. No extras, just boob and ass cheeks grabbing. I did OTC (under) on one of the girl, she said that's not allowed.

Nobody3141
04-24-23, 11:32
I live closer to Columbus, but I haven't had great experiences at Columbus clubs. I have had lots of good experiences at Dayton clubs, and a few great experiences.

My first 45 minutes at Cheeks was boring. It seemed like it was going to be unredeemable. No dancers on stage from 6:15-7:00. The DJ announced dancers, but none went on stage. The waitress noticed me, but didn't approach. I was on the verge of leaving, when a girl sat down.

She made sure I got a drink, as did she. Eventually, we went for dances. She short-changed me by $50 (my fault for not counting it). A second girl approached, and I got a couple of dances from her.

I was planning to leave, when another girl caught my eye. Something about her just told me she'd be more interesting. I was right. She wouldn't allow anything beyond house rules, but I got the impression that, if I became a regular, there might be some extracurricular activities. She used to dance at New York, New York, pre COVID. I don't remember her name. Redhead.

Sorry for lack of details. I'll file reports sooner, so I don't forget stuff, next time.

NervousJimmy
05-08-23, 03:30
Is this frowned upon? I've been going to the clubs after a few days of not cumming, and let me tell you it's super noticeable when I finish.

MassageGoer
05-13-23, 07:59
Years ago I would go into the stop clubs and get dance after dance after dance. It would set me up for a night of multiple masturbation sessions. I'd be mid sleep and wake up to take care of business. One night, I went into a strip club and made mistake of telling the girl that I was just straight up horny and she she took it upon herself to give me a lapdance that made me cum. Then she asked me for much more money than I planned to spend LOL. From that point, I decided that I would make it a point to cum when I got a lapdance, but only in the private room areas. I would joke around and tell them that if they keep moving how they are, I'm going to cum. 99% of the time they would keep going and I would cum. Only 1 time, the girl got pissed off at me because as you know, it tends to leak through your pants. The others actually were satisfied that they made me cum.

I don't know how the girls that dance nowadays would act, since many don't even want to take a guy back for a dance LOL.

Is this frowned upon? I've been going to the clubs after a few days of not cumming, and let me tell you it's super noticeable when I finish.

Dazhiba
05-13-23, 17:32
Unfortunately that link and or her account are no longer there. I would love to check her out though. Guess I will have to stop by and look for her.

For anyone wondering which Asia has been referred to that works at cheeks, she's has a WYP. Not a fan of WYP so I may try and proposition her in the club. You're welcome.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/y1WR8M2zJm6XVOn5GPLe7j6K.

MikeJones1313
05-14-23, 10:03
Years ago I would go into the stop clubs and get dance after dance after dance. It would set me up for a night of multiple masturbation sessions. I'd be mid sleep and wake up to take care of business. One night, I went into a strip club and made mistake of telling the girl that I was just straight up horny and she she took it upon herself to give me a lapdance that made me cum. Then she asked me for much more money than I planned to spend LOL. From that point, I decided that I would make it a point to cum when I got a lapdance, but only in the private room areas. I would joke around and tell them that if they keep moving how they are, I'm going to cum. 99% of the time they would keep going and I would cum. Only 1 time, the girl got pissed off at me because as you know, it tends to leak through your pants. The others actually were satisfied that they made me cum.

I don't know how the girls that dance nowadays would act, since many don't even want to take a guy back for a dance LOL.There is a girl at lust that enjoys, and actually tries every time to get you to cum. She was never able to get me because I simply need more stimulation. Seniors PM me for deets.

MassageGoer
05-14-23, 15:34
What's going on man? I'm definitely interested in the details from the girl at Lust. Also, where is Lust? LOL. I've been out of the Dayton game for a while except for Cheeks. I've been there quite often and that's usually where I go. Although, there were quite a few times. I got off at Harem. I miss that place LOL.

There is a girl at lust that enjoys, and actually tries every time to get you to cum. She was never able to get me because I simply need more stimulation. Seniors PM me for deets.

JackRussell
06-04-23, 00:56
Not able to get out for awhile, good chance to stop by Cheeks Wednesday afternoon. My fave Anora was not there, but Winter came along so I had a great time. The club was slow, maybe due to the good weather. Also saw Davina, cute little girl, "A" cups, but fun to talk with.

FootMan2007
06-05-23, 01:16
Well, stopped at Cheeks for the first time in about a year. Pretty lame night. First dance I got was lame and the girl kept trying to upsell me the entire time. Another girl stopped by and wanted to get me in the VIP or give me a "$60 dance". I passed. The second dance was better but still not much to write home about.

Honestly it's more expensive but I've had a better time at Lust than I've had at either Cheeks or Diamonds and might make it the only one I go to.

YoungOne23
06-05-23, 12:31
Well, stopped at Cheeks for the first time in about a year. Pretty lame night. First dance I got was lame and the girl kept trying to upsell me the entire time. Another girl stopped by and wanted to get me in the VIP or give me a "$60 dance". I passed. The second dance was better but still not much to write home about.

Honestly it's more expensive but I've had a better time at Lust than I've had at either Cheeks or Diamonds and might make it the only one I go to.I was bored and stopped by cheeks recently, and yea pretty much the same crap. Whatever happen to the days where the girls at least tried to impress you first before upselling? LOL.

Cheeks has just become a place to have a few over priced drinks and people watch for me, when the occasional girl comes around that actually wants to talk first I'll reward her with a dance and decent tip, try my best to remind them that's the way to go first. But it's far and In between.

Royal2115
06-06-23, 20:39
I was bored and stopped by cheeks recently, and yea pretty much the same crap. Whatever happen to the days where the girls at least tried to impress you first before upselling? LOL.

Cheeks has just become a place to have a few over priced drinks and people watch for me, when the occasional girl comes around that actually wants to talk first I'll reward her with a dance and decent tip, try my best to remind them that's the way to go first. But it's far and In between.I agree, I stopped by there a few weeks ago on a Friday and was not impressed. I found one that gave me good dances but most are not interested in single dances they are all fishing for VIPs. Not what it used to be and I am from the old school as far back as the original Cheeks!

TheDaytimer
06-06-23, 21:47
I agree, I stopped by there a few weeks ago on a Friday and was not impressed. I found one that gave me good dances but most are not interested in single dances they are all fishing for VIPs. Not what it used to be and I am from the old school as far back as the original Cheeks!I assume you mean the original cheeks before they tripled the size of the club. It was Great back then. And a better value.

MikeJones1313
06-08-23, 07:41

Honestly it's more expensive but I've had a better time at Lust than I've had at either Cheeks or Diamonds and might make it the only one I go to.Ya, that's why I don't like the club. Girls come, sit down, and instantly try to sell dances or ask for a drink / tip. When you say no they ask for a tip for their time. Like, you came up to me. I don't give participation tips and am very selective about who I approach. I almost never bite when approached. I'm there for the girls who can at least pretend to be genuinely interested in the fact that I am guy. Who in the end has a wallet LOL.

MikeJones1313
06-08-23, 07:52
Not real sure how much longer this club will be around. Rumors being what they are, who knows, but they struggle to get customers in. Prices are higher than the other clubs. The do a terrible job of promoting. Hot tubs got temporarily shut down. I've heard several reasons why, health dept, the clubs insurance company has an issue with all of the alcohol being consumed while in the hot tubs. I can still go in and have a good time. Even if just hanging with the girls and not spending much money. But its taken a while as a regular to get there. No real concrete info here, just an update as I haven't given one in a while.

Westy0311
06-08-23, 10:52
The concept that they're trying to do is something that you'd see in Miami, LA, NYC, Las Vegas, or maybe the Dallas / Forth Worth or Houston areas. Despite all the yuppies south of town, the area is still predominantly blue collar. Many predicted that their attempt at this wouldn't last long and our assumptions were, and now are, correct.

Not real sure how much longer this club will be around. Rumors being what they are, who knows, but they struggle to get customers in. Prices are higher than the other clubs. The do a terrible job of promoting. Hot tubs got temporarily shut down. I've heard several reasons why, health dept, the clubs insurance company has an issue with all of the alcohol being consumed while in the hot tubs. I can still go in and have a good time. Even if just hanging with the girls and not spending much money. But its taken a while as a regular to get there. No real concrete info here, just an update as I haven't given one in a while.

BaddenBoy2020
06-08-23, 12:30
Ya, that's why I don't like the club. Girls come, sit down, and instantly try to sell dances or ask for a drink / tip. When you say no they ask for a tip for their time. Like, you came up to me. I don't give participation tips and am very selective about who I approach. I almost never bite when approached. I'm there for the girls who can at least pretend to be genuinely interested in the fact that I am guy. Who in the end has a wallet LOL.100%, this should be viewed by the girls as a sales gig. The tips and money for dances are their commissions. You can always find a few girls who's are always busy with guys and it's because they have the right attitude to sell it. Girls who walk up and don't at least try to have a conversation and go straight to "do you want a dance" aren't successful with me. You do have super hot ones who get away with that no matter what, but those are outliers. I haven't been to a club in months and not rushing to go back.

Cozy69
06-14-23, 14:08
I have been to a lot of strip clubs in my life, I am 60. This club has turned into something else for me, a home away from home. The girls there are the sweetest hottest girls around. I usually hang out around there at happy hour, and it give me a chance to know the girls. There is not a lot of guys hanging out then so they are stuck with me or nothing LOL The barmaid maid I call double dee takes real good care of me. The Strippers are as follow:

Stella the girl next door who stole my heart. I adopted her and about a BRZ for her to drive. She doesn't work there no more but they need to hire her back right away!

Strawberry is a HAF Black gal who blows my mind.

Tink is crazy as fuck hot as fuck and she is going to take me to never never land.

I get high on Sativa, she is my fetish. Maybe you will get to behold her nipples and then you will know what I am talking about.

Marah is the petite lovers dream and mine too. I think 4'9" and tone as fuck. A real firecracker on the pole. Get your mind out of the gutter not that pole LOL.

Venus, what can I say the name is fitting.

All the girls there are just Fucking Awesome. I can't say enough about them. Stop in and say Cozy sent you and you may get something special!

Cozy69
06-15-23, 00:03
Marrah's stripper name is Harper and Sativa now works at Cheeks.

I have been to a lot of strip clubs in my life, I am 60. This club has turned into something else for me, a home away from home. The girls there are the sweetest hottest girls around. I usually hang out around there at happy hour, and it give me a chance to know the girls. There is not a lot of guys hanging out then so they are stuck with me or nothing LOL The barmaid maid I call double dee takes real good care of me. The Strippers are as follow:

Stella the girl next door who stole my heart. I adopted her and bought her a BRZ for her to drive. She doesn't work there no more but they need to hire her back right away!

Tink is crazy as fuck hot as fuck and she is going to take me to never never land.

I get high on Sativa, she is my fetish. Maybe you will get to behold her nipples and then you will know what I am talking about.

Haper is the petite lovers dream and mine too. I think 4'9" and tone as fuck. A real firecracker on the pole. Get your mind out of the gutter not that pole LOL.

All the girls there are just Fucking Awesome. I can't say enough about them. Stop in and say Cozy sent you and you may get something special!

MikeJones1313
06-15-23, 07:58

Stella the girl next door who stole my heart. I adopted her and about a BRZ for her to drive. She doesn't work there no more but they need to hire her back right away!

Marah is the petite lovers dream and mine too. I think 4'9" and tone as fuck. A real firecracker on the pole. Get your mind out of the gutter not that pole LOL.

Venus, what can I say the name is fitting.I know who you are LOL, maybe change your screen name here? Unless you don't care LOL.

Love Venus as well, absolute goddess.

Never met Stella.

Sativa is cool af.

Not big on Tink or Strawberry.

Don't know Marah.

Double dees is a great chick as well, she also dances.

BridesMilk
06-18-23, 00:54
Anyone ever get a dance from or speak with a Cheeks dancer named Reign? Or Rain? Tattoo on her face. Very cute. What's her story?

MikeJones1313
06-18-23, 06:59
Went to cheeks Friday night as a lot of dancers I know from Lust have moved over to Cheeks. I can see why. Cheeks is still cheeks and not as nice as Lust, but much more money to be made, even with the amount of girls that were there. Cheeks takes less money from the girls for their cut and the girls can actually make money on the stage. The place was packed. Drink pours were for sure better. Drink prices for liquor seemed to be cheaper, but bottled beer is more, compared to lust. Liquor pours are also for sure heavier at cheeks. They monitor that shit vary heavily at Lust, because its where they make there money so I get it. Cheeks makes a lot more off dances and with the volume at the bar, I'm sure it's tougher to manage. All in all had a decent time. A friend of mine now dances there so I spent the evening with her. Lust was nice cause we never really got bothered and she never leaves my side if I'm there, but literally every time I went to the bathroom at cheeks I'd come back to her shewing some guy away LOL. I'll likely start spending more time in Cheeks than usual, just because I have so many friendships with the girls at Lust that have moved over. But will still hit up Lust when I just want to chill, have a few beers and get a couple dances.

MikeJones1313
06-18-23, 07:04
Any one have any info on this girl? Cute light skin thick girl. Very nice. Several tats. She seems legit interested in perusing your typical dating relationship with me and just checking for info before I attempt to "date" another dancer LOL. They are always fun to legit date, but typically get toxic and rarely end amicably. So I am very picky.

LongOne20
06-22-23, 01:49
Anyone have any experience with cheeks girl Dream? Tried to get her attention Saturday night but she never came around. Is it worth trying again?

HotLcndyt
06-22-23, 16:36

Harper is the petite lovers dream and mine too. I think 4'9" and tone as fuck. A real firecracker on the pole. Get your mind out of the gutter not that pole LOL.

All the girls there are just Fucking Awesome. I can't say enough about them. Stop in and say Cozy sent you and you may get something special!I remember her from cheeks last summer. When does she work? Dayshift? She's such a hot little spinner. Would love to reconnect? She up for extra or OTC?

Cozy69
06-25-23, 01:31
Naw I don't give a fuck about who knowa me. The more the merrier. I got a you tube channel as well, Cozy Acres. https://www.youtube.com/@anonymous70909/featured.

I know who you are LOL, maybe change your screen name here? Unless you don't care LOL.

Love Venus as well, absolute goddess.

Never met Stella.

Sativa is cool af.

Not big on Tink or Strawberry.

Don't know Marah.

Double dees is a great chick as well, she also dances.

JackRussell
07-02-23, 11:39
Club was rather slow Wednesday afternoon. Got to see December (little AA) and had a good time. Had not seen her for quite awhile. My favorite, Anora, must have left early. Saw A beautiful blonde, well stacked, dancing on stage, but was just when I was leaving. Maybe next time.

MikeJones1313
07-03-23, 08:07
Club was rather slow Wednesday afternoon. Got to see December (little AA) and had a good time. Had not seen her for quite awhile. My favorite, Anora, must have left early. Saw A beautiful blonde, well stacked, dancing on stage, but was just when I was leaving. Maybe next time.I love her too. I haven't had the chance to meet her yet though. As she's always busy. Met a sweet little AA girl with long ass braids the other night. Great body, good dancer. Showed me the kitty in a couch dance. Looks as tight as she is young.

IRespect
07-07-23, 14:15
Arrived yesterday afternoon. Gorgeous young thing named Sugar came right over and we talked for a few minutes then she asked for a dance. I said I've known you all of 3 minutes and that will come in due time. She excused herself to get a drink of water and never came back. I'm sorry, but dancers got to invest some time with me before I give up my money. LOL.

IRespect
07-08-23, 11:42
Back to Dayton after several years away. The club scene has changed a bit and not really for the better. Fewer clubs and less action as far as I can tell. One of my favs was Baby Dolls in Medway. Its something else now, so spending most of my time at Lust and Cheeks. My schedule doesn't allow nights mostly so days it is, and they're a little disappointing. Oh well. Some suggestions?

YoungOne23
07-08-23, 18:58
Back to Dayton after several years away. The club scene has changed a bit and not really for the better. Fewer clubs and less action as far as I can tell. One of my favs was Baby Dolls in Medway. Its something else now, so spending most of my time at Lust and Cheeks. My schedule doesn't allow nights mostly so days it is, and they're a little disappointing. Oh well. Some suggestions?Club scene is the worst it's been since I can remember. Girls that don't even try anymore, just immediately try to upsell VIP, no take out whatsoever and if there is, it's for an ungodly amount of money.

I miss harem, and I never thought I'd say that LOL.

Joey2738
07-17-23, 03:11
Let me tell you glorious SOB's a tell. I have been going to the SC's for a long time. Yet.

I am surprised time and time again. I have been a sucker that others laugh at time and time again but tonight I actually told a SC girl off. She Lied and Lied (yes I know) again and yes she got me for a lot of money but I actually did what I should have done in the beginning (just so you SOB's know I have F'ed a lot of strippers) told her to F off. I am a fool however it is my money brothers and thus fuck off if you have a problem with it LOL. Regardless, If you want to know her name then let me know however if you are one of the bleeding hearts on here you need not apply because I'm sick of it. Also, I think I'm about done with the US seen. Time to move abroad. I have got a limited amount of time left here because reasons (not negative but think what you will, just tired of the US).

IRespect
07-17-23, 14:28
So what you saying is it cost you money to tell this ho to f* off. Who got the best of that deal? Show your scorecards please..

Let me tell you glorious SOB's a tell. I have been going to the SC's for a long time. Yet.

I am surprised time and time again. I have been a sucker that others laugh at time and time again but tonight I actually told a SC girl off. She Lied and Lied (yes I know) again and yes she got me for a lot of money but I actually did what I should have done in the beginning (just so you SOB's know I have F'ed a lot of strippers) told her to F off. I am a fool however it is my money brothers and thus fuck off if you have a problem with it LOL. Regardless, If you want to know her name then let me know however if you are one of the bleeding hearts on here you need not apply because I'm sick of it. Also, I think I'm about done with the US seen. Time to move abroad. I have got a limited amount of time left here because reasons (not negative but think what you will, just tired of the US).

Joey2738
07-17-23, 17:03
So what you saying is it cost you money to tell this ho to f* off. Who got the best of that deal? Show your scorecards please..100 percent she got the better deal but to be honest I am glad because this finally woke me up. I was drunk and pissed last night and felt like ranting. The strip clubs here are dying. There was a grand total of maybe 10 customers in there. It is not a good vibe in the clubs anymore. Strip clubs tend to be the first thing hit in an economic downturn. Gone several times over the last couple of months and it seems to be getting worse but I could be wrong. Score Card? To be honest don't have anything to prove to anyone. Believe me or not, that's on you.

SteveTimder
07-17-23, 17:16
100 percent she got the better deal but to be honest I am glad because this finally woke me up. I was drunk and pissed last night and felt like ranting. The strip clubs here are dying. There was a grand total of maybe 10 customers in there. It is not a good vibe in the clubs anymore. Strip clubs tend to be the first thing hit in an economic downturn. Gone several times over the last couple of months and it seems to be getting worse but I could be wrong. Score Card? To be honest don't have anything to prove to anyone. Believe me or not, that's on you.Rant away. Last time I checked, this was a sounding board where we share insight and experiences. I've pissed away funds for less as I've foolishly gifted and not even laid eyes (or hands) upon. Stay safe.

Norgan8989
07-18-23, 11:19

I am surprised time and time again. I have been a sucker that others laugh at time and time again but tonight I actually told a SC girl off. She Lied and Lied (yes I know) again and yes she got me for a lot of money but I actually did what I should have done in the beginning (just so you SOB's know I have F'ed a lot of strippers) told her to F off. I am a fool however it is my money brothers and thus fuck off if you have a problem with it LOL. Regardless, If you want to know her name then let me know however if you are one of the bleeding hearts on here you need not apply because I'm sick of it. Also, I think I'm about done with the US seen. Time to move abroad. I have got a limited amount of time left here because reasons (not negative but think what you will, just tired of the US).I would be interested in knowing which girl and which club this happened. Don't want to be swindled when I go.

JackRussell
08-03-23, 22:05
Club a little slow Wednesday afternoon, but approx. 10 dancers working by 3:30. Met Avery, a muddy blond with a perfect set of "C"s. Very good looking and easy to talk to. Is senior friendly. Beatrcx is a great gal with the cutest set of "A"s I have ever seen. Last week I really went for Skyler, great set of double "D"s. Sorry I didn't see her again.

Snobaldone
08-04-23, 21:40
11-7 MWF.

She's back. Beautiful woman, good dances.

Long8
08-04-23, 23:13
Club a little slow Wednesday afternoon, but approx. 10 dancers working by 3:30. Met Avery, a muddy blond with a perfect set of "C"s. Very good looking and easy to talk to. Is senior friendly. Beatrcx is a great gal with the cutest set of "A"s I have ever seen. Last week I really went for Skyler, great set of double "D"s. Sorry I didn't see her again.Tip the bartender on Friday and Saturday nights she's amazing.

MotoGib1
08-05-23, 17:16
100 percent she got the better deal but to be honest I am glad because this finally woke me up. I was drunk and pissed last night and felt like ranting. The strip clubs here are dying. There was a grand total of maybe 10 customers in there. It is not a good vibe in the clubs anymore. Strip clubs tend to be the first thing hit in an economic downturn. Gone several times over the last couple of months and it seems to be getting worse but I could be wrong. Score Card? To be honest don't have anything to prove to anyone. Believe me or not, that's on you.Yep, strip clubs are down all over. I used to go to the Harem every now and then on weekend nights ten yrs ago. Place would be hopping, just packed. Several yrs ago I used to drive over to Biggins and DDs in Daytona. Good times. Now pretty much dead in central Fla. Escort pool is mostly horrible outside of the UTRnscene in Orlando. Even Miami is bad. Dayton sounds just like the East Coast of fla. I had a lot of good times in Dayton back in the he day. They are building shit everywhere in central. Fla but only escorts here are addicts.

BigCoolie
08-07-23, 23:46
I tried to catch Audrey today, but I must have missed her. I met Bri and Roxanne instead.

Monday was a slow day between 5 and 9. Bri was the bartender and Roxanne was very lively but not for me today. I refuse to buy any girl drinks unless we develop a good repertoire or after we discuss any options.

I didn't like the limited options that were offered so I did not partake with any dances or extras then left. I am open to suggestions.

Let me report that the club does look pretty new still, very nice rooms, and there was plenty of privacy but cameras in every single room. Awkwardly, there was even an emergency exit door and a ceiling camera in one of the smaller private rooms.

11-7 MWF.

She's back. Beautiful woman, good dances.

hoops3332
08-10-23, 19:49
Anyone know anything about the petite Filipina dancer with big fake tits at Cheeks? Have seen her once or twice but haven't partaken in dances with her. I believe she is only there on the weekends.

RascalRooster
08-12-23, 11:14
Anyone know anything about the petite Filipina dancer with big fake tits at Cheeks? Have seen her once or twice but haven't partaken in dances with her. I believe she is only there on the weekends.I know I want to fuck the hell out of her LOL.

BridesMilk
08-12-23, 16:04
I'm sorry to repeat my question from a while back, but has anyone seen Rain / Reign at Cheeks? Small tattooed white girl. We kept in touch for a while but she dropped off the planet after she broke her foot.

YoungOne23
08-12-23, 17:43
Went back recently out of sheer boredom after I couldn't get anyone to text back.

Same story, girls are still decent quality but all push for VIP and aren't personable at all. Had an older gal come up right as a finished my drink tho. Can't remember the name but it started with a S? Maybe Sara or Sam? Either way I at least got some convo and flirting from her before she dropped the "want to do VIP".

I'm sure it's no one on here that is making it that easy for the girls, but I wish they would stop LOL.

TheDaytimer
08-12-23, 18:49
I tried to catch Audrey today, but I must have missed her. I met Bri and Roxanne instead.

Monday was a slow day between 5 and 9. Bri was the bartender and Roxanne was very lively but not for me today. I refuse to buy any girl drinks unless we develop a good repertoire or after we discuss any options.

I didn't like the limited options that were offered so I did not partake with any dances or extras then left. I am open to suggestions.

Let me report that the club does look pretty new still, very nice rooms, and there was plenty of privacy but cameras in every single room. Awkwardly, there was even an emergency exit door and a ceiling camera in one of the smaller private rooms.Is that the same Audrey who worked at Harem then Sharkeys and then NYNY.

Snobaldone
08-14-23, 03:48
Is that the same Audrey who worked at Harem then Sharkeys and then NYNY.That's the one!

TheDaytimer
08-15-23, 10:13
11-7 MWF.

She's back. Beautiful woman, good dances.What are they getting for dances these days. I heard LUST was very expensive.

Snobaldone
08-17-23, 14:12
What are they getting for dances these days. I heard LUST was very expensive.I've only nbben there late weekday afternoons. No cover, $25 couch dances, $3 beer.

Pasties, but roaming allowed with the 3 dancers I've sampled.

TheDaytimer
08-17-23, 14:52
I've only nbben there late weekday afternoons. No cover, $25 couch dances, $3 beer.

Pasties, but roaming allowed with the 3 dancers I've sampled.Do they offer and 2 for ones. Or is $25 the only choice?

Snobaldone
08-18-23, 12:28
Do they offer and 2 for ones. Or is $25 the only choice?Not when I've been there.

JackRussell
08-28-23, 00:37

Let me report that the club does look pretty new still, very nice rooms, and there was plenty of privacy but cameras in every single room. Awkwardly, there was even an emergency exit door and a ceiling camera in one of the smaller private rooms.Is this "Bri" the blonde bartender that worked at Cheeks? She was quite the looker, good lap dances.

MikeJones1313
08-28-23, 14:55
Is this "Bri" the blonde bartender that worked at Cheeks? She was quite the looker, good lap dances.No, that was Ashley. She doesn't work at lust any more.