PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

Taco2
01-30-23, 15:28
Been trying to get something scheduled with Macy. Anyone willing to provide me the digits they are using to schedule. I've tried several time though her setmore website and the number listed there. Pretty sure it's not working. Thanks!

Taco.

BoldAss
01-31-23, 16:27
There was a post a while back about extras at a LMT downtown in Troy. If anyone has info please do me.

JohnRush
01-31-23, 16:39
There was a post a while back about extras at a LMT downtown in Troy. If anyone has info please do me.I went there in mid December. It was next to the Taco Bell. OK massage, decent handshake that got the job done. The masseuse was Cindy.

HornDawg69
01-31-23, 16:55
Been trying to get something scheduled with Macy. Anyone willing to provide me the digits they are using to schedule. I've tried several time though her setmore website and the number listed there. Pretty sure it's not working. Thanks!

Taco.I have been trying with no luck either. If anyone has new digits I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

TaknCareOf
02-02-23, 10:53
She doesn't do it anymore. Believe me, I'm disappointed. I was a regular.

There was a post a while back about extras at a LMT downtown in Troy. If anyone has info please do me.

BoldAss
02-02-23, 14:45
She doesn't do it anymore. Believe me, I'm disappointed. I was a regular.Damn. That sucks. No shot at all anymore?

JuslQQn
02-02-23, 15:46
She doesn't do it anymore. Believe me, I'm disappointed. I was a regular.TaknCareOf, I tried to send you a private message but your pm mailbox is full.

YungBuck98
02-02-23, 17:11
Sweet is moving to Summit in Middletown. No Permit as of last week, so I don't think they are open.Anyone have any success here recently?

Taco2
02-03-23, 09:29
This is the blonde that used to work for Dawn. I've seen her a couple of times at the Dawn location and once as an independent when she was in Columbus.

I've tried to see her when she makes her way back to Dayton. In the past I've never gotten a prompt response. It's usually a few days later. I get that she is maybe busy. But two fucking days later. No thanks. But it's been dry lately so I tried again last week. This time she wanted me to send her a photo. And yes it was like a day or two after my initial message. I don't play that game. It's too bad. She is pretty hot and sweet.

Alas, looks like it's back to the Asians.

Taco.

BaddenBoy2020
02-04-23, 09:56
This is the blonde that used to work for Dawn. I've seen her a couple of times at the Dawn location and once as an independent when she was in Columbus.

I've tried to see her when she makes her way back to Dayton. In the past I've never gotten a prompt response. It's usually a few days later. I get that she is maybe busy. But two fucking days later. No thanks. But it's been dry lately so I tried again last week. This time she wanted me to send her a photo. And yes it was like a day or two after my initial message. I don't play that game. It's too bad. She is pretty hot and sweet.

Alas, looks like it's back to the Asians.

Taco.It says right on her ad that you can describe dawns old office or have a reference. Why would you have to send a pic if she's seen you before? That's pretty weak comms, man WTF is going on out here.

RedChevy1994
02-04-23, 14:20
No, checked again today. Looks like they are not getting a permit

Anyone have any success here recently?.

RedChevy1994
02-04-23, 14:23
Stopped to see what the massage tech looked like. Older lady, small and looked to be at least 60 plus in age. Wish Coco was still there from before COVID. She was super cute, probably 25 or so, and sweet. They just keep putting older or chunky women in. No wonder they are never busy.

Drake105
02-06-23, 20:45
Stopped to see what the massage tech looked like. Older lady, small and looked to be at least 60 plus in age. Wish Coco was still there from before COVID. She was super cute, probably 25 or so, and sweet. They just keep putting older or chunky women in. No wonder they are never busy.I stopped in last week too. My provider didn't seem that old, but no HE. Just legit massage. Maybe just cause she didn't recognize me? Hoping sweets gets new digs soon.

HolyMolyBatman
02-07-23, 09:27
I went there in mid December. It was next to the Taco Bell. OK massage, decent handshake that got the job done. The masseuse was Cindy.Are you referring to the AMP and not the other two massage places next door?

JuslQQn
02-07-23, 17:44
Are you referring to the AMP and not the other two massage places next door?It may be less confusing if we referred to the Troy massage place (s) in question by the name above their respective storefront or the name, as listed, on RubMaps? I think the place being referred to in Troy, is across the street from 'Taco Bell', and in the same building adjacent to a 'Little Caeser's', and is called 'Troy Massage Spa'. There is at least one other AMP on the other side of I-75 near the Walmart, and likely a number of other massage places scattered around Troy, like every city, as well.

Traveler2468
02-08-23, 19:04
I see a lot of you guys are calling or texting providers. Is there a free app that you would recommend for an iPhone to make it more discreet? Would like to keep it private and not use my real number, and don't want to get a burner phone in case it gets found. Any tips in this situation?

Thanks.

MBrownie053
02-08-23, 21:50
I see a lot of you guys are calling or texting providers. Is there a free app that you would recommend for an iPhone to make it more discreet? Would like to keep it private and not use my real number, and don't want to get a burner phone in case it gets found. Any tips in this situation?

Thanks.There are so many text me apps out there that will make you anonymous to the provider, average cost is $5 a month. LEO can still find you tho, if they need to.

Cartog
02-09-23, 02:06

Thanks.I use the free TextNow on an iPhone for text and calls. It seems to work ok.

RufusFirefly
02-09-23, 06:52
There are so many text me apps out there that will make you anonymous to the provider, average cost is $5 a month. LEO can still find you tho, if they need to.I use Text Now. I have a different name that shows up. What I like because it is an app there are no notifications if I get a text. You can turn on notifications if you want.

You must use it once a month to keep the number. They will send a notification if you are close to a month.

SimonPieMan
02-09-23, 09:15

Thanks.I understand about the burner phone. But keep in mind, LEO can confiscate your personal phone and use it as evidence if necessary. A burner phone is harder to implicate it's yours.

Pacific Creek
02-09-23, 09:37

Thanks.I use an app called Burner. It's like 5. 99 a month give or take. It gives you a valid phone number and you can add a name to it. Doesn't have to be your real name that shows up. I use it to text or phone our friends with. I've had it about three years and never had any problems.

Fly low, be cool and always check your six.

PussyLover267/Slutlover18
02-10-23, 01:26
Went to Jennys spa for the first time ever I. Went there and got a really cute girl not sure what here name was did not ask. I know I paid like 60 dollars for the massage. I was nervous as hell being the first time ever. So I got naked and she came in and said lay on stomach so I did. While rubbing my back she touch my balls so I knew that I was good to go. On the flip I was already hard and she shook her had for hand job I said yes she said 40 dollars I said what about tits and she said 55 total. So I got out extra 15 dollars. She started stroking by dick while I played with her tits and I ejaculated all over her hand and the sheet things I was laying on. It was the time of my life. She told me more was on the table so I might go back. Does anyone know if crystal massage or maya massage is good. Do any of the massage parlors have sex with you.

02-10-23, 01:28
Went to Jennys spa for the first time ever I. Went there and got a really cute girl not sure what here name was did not ask. I know I paid like 60 dollars for the massage. I was nervous as hell being the first time ever. So I got naked and she came in and said lay on stomach so I did. While rubbing my back she touch my balls so I knew that I was good to go. On the flip I was already hard and she shook her had for hand job I said yes she said 40 dollars I said what about tits and she said 55 total. So I got out extra 15 dollars. She started stroking by dick while I played with her tits and I ejaculated all over her hand and the sheet things I was laying on. It was the time of my life. She told me more was on the table so I might go back. Does anyone know if crystal massage or maya massage is good. Do any of the massage parlors have sex with you.

TheDaytimer
02-10-23, 15:42
Went to Jennys spa for the first time ever I. Went there and got a really cute girl not sure what here name was did not ask. I know I paid like 60 dollars for the massage. I was nervous as hell being the first time ever. So I got naked and she came in and said lay on stomach so I did. While rubbing my back she touch my balls so I knew that I was good to go. On the flip I was already hard and she shook her had for hand job I said yes she said 40 dollars I said what about tits and she said 55 total. So I got out extra 15 dollars. She started stroking by dick while I played with her tits and I ejaculated all over her hand and the sheet things I was laying on. It was the time of my life. She told me more was on the table so I might go back. Does anyone know if crystal massage or maya massage is good. Do any of the massage parlors have sex with you.None of them off any kind of sex. The other ones you mentioned are pretty lame. You probably did as good as you're going to do at Jenny's.

GreenTea543
02-10-23, 18:51
Went to Jennys spa for the first time ever I. Went there and got a really cute girl not sure what here name was did not ask. I know I paid like 60 dollars for the massage. I was nervous as hell being the first time ever. So I got naked and she came in and said lay on stomach so I did. While rubbing my back she touch my balls so I knew that I was good to go. On the flip I was already hard and she shook her had for hand job I said yes she said 40 dollars I said what about tits and she said 55 total. So I got out extra 15 dollars. She started stroking by dick while I played with her tits and I ejaculated all over her hand and the sheet things I was laying on. It was the time of my life. She told me more was on the table so I might go back. Does anyone know if crystal massage or maya massage is good. Do any of the massage parlors have sex with you.You would probably have similar experiences at both Crystal or Maya. Crystal bit more expensive though.

Unloaded
02-10-23, 21:20
[Went to Jennys spa for the first time ever I. Went there and got a really cute girl not sure what here name was did not ask. I know I paid like 60 dollars for the massage.

When you walked out were all the doors open with guys getting hand jobs?

Herkisal
02-10-23, 22:41
Decided to finally take up the advice on this forum and hit up Jenny's last week and drew Yoyo. Modus operandi in TX is just include the with house donation. She took it out and returned to provide the typical AMP experience. Half-hearted massage, no discussion on the flip. Roaming utc up top was allowed, OTC only downstairs.

Hit up Relaxation today and got Alisha. Same business practice, but actually received a pretty solid firm massage followed by a reasonable effort with lots of cooing and no rush on the flip.

Bdirect
02-12-23, 17:38
Stop in there since I am going to swear off AMPs for a couple of months, amy was working, so I got cindy, a small and sweet attitude girl. 1 hr and good massage, she is tiny, so she jumped on the table a lot. The standard routine there, nothing off the wall. 2 girls working that I saw, both were cute looking and young, under 35 yo. Considering what little we have in the dayton market I rank these girls the number 1 lookers.

No Limit
02-13-23, 19:12
Hello fellow hobbyist! Please forgive me if I am posting in the wrong area. I will be traveling to Troy Ohio for a couple of nights and looking for some "relaxing time " with a provider. I have read the post as far back as 2 months. Since I don't have much time out of town, I was wondering if someone could highlight some of the better places. I can do more research on any locations provided. PM me if you would like to help. If the Dayton area is not where I need to be, could you tell me what city's would be a better option for me.

Thank you in advance!

No Limit.

RufusFirefly
02-14-23, 05:55
Hello fellow hobbyist! Please forgive me if I am posting in the wrong area. I will be traveling to Troy Ohio for a couple of nights and looking for some "relaxing time " with a provider. I have read the post as far back as 2 months. Since I don't have much time out of town, I was wondering if someone could highlight some of the better places. I can do more research on any locations provided. PM me if you would like to help. If the Dayton area is not where I need to be, could you tell me what city's would be a better option for me.

Thank you in advance!

No Limit.Dude help us help you. All you say is you are looking for a relaxing time. I am assuming you want a massage being as you asked on the massage string.

Do you want a good massage? Do you want Asian or something else? Do you want a parlor or a provider? Do you want a HJ or FS or something in between.

There are a couple of places in Troy I believe both do not offer FS. I have never been to them. There are some in the Dayton area but none of them offer FS. Most you can get a HJ. Once in awhile you might get lucky and get more. Sukura in Cincinnati is FS. Indianapolis has everything you might want.

Buckeye4452
02-14-23, 08:12
Has anyone been here? Saw reports it wasn't open yet. PM if possible, thanks and be safe.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/massage/asian/513-957-5794best-body-worknew-/831022056112

Ccurtis
02-14-23, 14:13
Has anyone been here? Saw reports it wasn't open yet. PM if possible, thanks and be safe.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/massage/asian/513-957-5794best-body-worknew-/831022056112No permit yet.

Repairman497
02-14-23, 17:51
Looks they got busted today lots of cop cars in the lot.

SirCreep
02-14-23, 22:03
Looks they got busted today lots of cop cars in the lot.If that is so then DAMN that was pretty fast. IIRC it was based in Franklin up until the new year. Enjoyed a visit there not long ago that was possibly my best AMP experience here. FS was to be had and she was even ready to hop on raw but I wasn't having any of that. Also the fee is a little up there but traffic in that tunnel felt less than some of STG's finest. Sad it didn't last long but I was honestly confused when they chose to move up closer. IMO Franklin was out of the way and traffic was low enough to stay off the radar. Should've either based in BCreek Or stay out of the GDA. Guess I'll have to start expanding my range to Cincy or other areas with less of a hard on for wasting taxpayer dollars on dumb shit.

Sgorka
02-15-23, 00:00
I was driving by there about 12-ish and everything seemed cool. Two cars in the side lot. I'd not be surprised though since that grocery store went in next door and the fine upstanding folks of the area realized there was an AMP in the neighborhood.

Looks they got busted today lots of cop cars in the lot.

Traveler2468
02-16-23, 09:20
Looks they got busted today lots of cop cars in the lot.Can anyone confirm this? Our options are slowly dwindling away here in Dayton.

No Limit
02-16-23, 12:35
Dude help us help you. All you say is you are looking for a relaxing time. I am assuming you want a massage being as you asked on the massage string.

Do you want a good massage? Do you want Asian or something else? Do you want a parlor or a provider? Do you want a HJ or FS or something in between.

There are a couple of places in Troy I believe both do not offer FS. I have never been to them. There are some in the Dayton area but none of them offer FS. Most you can get a HJ. Once in awhile you might get lucky and get more. Sukura in Cincinnati is FS. Indianapolis has everything you might want.I'm sorry for the vague question. I am in fact looking for FS. Your information has helped. Looks like I may have to travel a little further south. Thank you for the help!

No Limit.

JohnRush
02-16-23, 13:08
Stopped by when they opened this morning. Got Cindy. Pretty decent looking gal. Paid for hhr and waited for her to return. Came in and gave an OK massage. I was rubbing her leg to let her know what I would like. Eventually she did tease the boys by reaching under. On the flip, she asked if it was OK to touch me. I said yes and she gave a half-hearted handshake. Allowed UTC roaming up top. Got the job done, but nothing to write home about. May repeat.

ShockingPink
02-16-23, 14:01
Can anyone confirm this? Our options are slowly dwindling away here in Dayton.I confirm this raid. One woman is still in jail from this raid.

Johnsson
02-16-23, 21:50
Swung by there for the first time a few weeks ago. Went full hr. Got Amy. She was very attractive and sweet, petite with a decent upstairs.

Started with a decent massage. During the leg massage my balls / arse got a lot of attention. She asked me to flip and we were probably 20 minutes in. I was thinking "I paid for an hour. " On the turn she grabbed jr and the next thing you know I'm playing with her bare chest while getting a pm.

After all that she told me to get on my stomach and she finished the hour with a great massage.

Would repeat if I was local.

Sgorka
02-16-23, 23:16
There are two notices taped to the front door so.

Can anyone confirm this? Our options are slowly dwindling away here in Dayton.

Bdirect
02-17-23, 00:56
I confirm this raid. One woman is still in jail from this raid.She look ok for a 49 yo 200 lbs woman . like the song goes, if you down on your luck go find a girl with far away eyes, but not during a raid

SpermDonorRex
02-17-23, 03:14
She look ok for a 49 yo 200 lbs woman . like the song goes, if you down on your luck go find a girl with far away eyes, but not during a raidHaha, I loved that song! Thank you Jesus, Thank you Lord.

Slowhand4U
02-17-23, 12:58
Sweet is moving to Summit in Middletown. No Permit as of last week, so I don't think they are open.I've often wondered why the AMP's don't just move out into the countryside away from nosey neighbors and skip permits. They probably get most of their business from the Internet anyway.

HotLcndyt
02-17-23, 16:03
I've often wondered why the AMP's don't just move out into the countryside away from nosey neighbors and skip permits. They probably get most of their business from the Internet anyway.Yeah because I'm sure some good ol country folk would absolutely love a jack shack in their area. I'm sure they wouldn't say anything about that. Hell they probably wouldn't even notice that neon sign building out there in the middle of a cornfield. Nothing to see here for sure. Give it a try lmao.

Bdirect
02-17-23, 21:49
Haha, I loved that song! Thank you Jesus, Thank you Lord.I found the song, check it out, just copy and paste it in google search, Rolling Stones. Far Away Eyes (Beacon Theatre, NYC 2006).

SandMan2245
02-19-23, 21:59
I've often wondered why the AMP's don't just move out into the countryside away from nosey neighbors and skip permits. They probably get most of their business from the Internet anyway.Wondering if they were raided or not, on Cincy forum someone said they were raided or busted and everything is gone? Just curious if true since 2023 started, I know it was raided before 2023.

GemCity78
02-20-23, 10:13
Adding to previous reports on Nicole.

Very cute, petite AA girl.

She is very pleasant to talk to.

She actually gives a very good therapeutic massage.

HJ is a bit lackluster.

Two visits and no hint of extras.

Quiet location.

Price in ads is accurate.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/massage/black_caribbean/happy-ending-sensual-massages-/879151347997

Slowhand4U
02-21-23, 12:09
Wondering if they were raided or not, on Cincy forum someone said they were raided or busted and everything is gone? Just curious if true since 2023 started, I know it was raided before 2023.I drove by it today. There is blue tape across the doors and posted signs to keep out.

KartKish
02-22-23, 11:32
Tried Jenny's for first time. Picked Amy, she was on jeans and a full sleeve shirt, she got good bust. Massage started with loosening entire body muscles, then a hard massage with oil (asked for it). I would say decent massage (had better and worse elsewhere). Hot towel to wipe it, on the flip HJ with UTC on top. Typical hourly rate and tip.

Traveler2468
02-22-23, 15:17
Adding to previous reports on Nicole.

Very cute, petite AA girl.

She is very pleasant to talk to.

She actually gives a very good therapeutic massage.

HJ is a bit lackluster.

Two visits and no hint of extras.

Quiet location.

Price in ads is accurate.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/massage/black_caribbean/happy-ending-sensual-massages-/879151347997Thanks for the review. For these types of providers do you tip on top of the asking price? I have only been to AMPs so far, so not sure what the norm is.

Bran410
02-22-23, 19:17
Thanks for the review. For these types of providers do you tip on top of the asking price? I have only been to AMPs so far, so not sure what the norm is.Nope just pay the rate and enjoy, you can try tipping her maybe to encourage extras but I've seen no hint from her of extras when I've been there. Personally I think she's a little high price for the mediocre HJ but it's a guaranteed good massage and a guarantee HJ. Which AMP are never a guarantee of anything.

BaddenBoy2020
02-23-23, 00:00
Nope just pay the rate and enjoy, you can try tipping her maybe to encourage extras but I've seen no hint from her of extras when I've been there. Personally I think she's a little high price for the mediocre HJ but it's a guaranteed good massage and a guarantee HJ. Which AMP are never a guarantee of anything.I'd have to say for a half hour it's more than worth it. My suggestion to anyone would be to create some rapport with her, if you can keep a good conversation I've seen nothing to believe she won't get into it, the HJ that is. YMMV, but that's been my experience with the independent massage providers in general.

DaddioDoc
02-23-23, 08:29
They were raided when they were Hong tucked back in the cubby of the old Middletown Shopping Center (which I always thought was a perfect location), but the busy bodies can't keep their nose out of people's business. When they popped up again where they did, which couldn't have been anymore out in the open, actually on MAIN ST in Franklin, I knew it only a matter of time. Really sucks too because I had developed a great rapport with 2 of the girls at Hong (to a point of seeing one of them outside of the facility at a hotel), and was working on the same deal at Sweet.

They are supposedly trying to move back to Middletown on Summit Dr, but there are so many legit Dr's offices, Insurance companies etc etc in that complex, I just don't see it lasting, IF they even manage to get the permit.

Wondering if they were raided or not, on Cincy forum someone said they were raided or busted and everything is gone? Just curious if true since 2023 started, I know it was raided before 2023.

Joeroy
02-23-23, 09:49
Went to Sunny last night 7:00, had a good not great massage 60/40, she said 2 new girls will be there today 2/23/23 after 3:00 pm. To the jerk who came in and talked to woman giving my massage for 10 min wasting my $ after she told you 3 times she was busy with me, I hope some does the same to you. She was trying to get away from you and you kept making conversation. She was pissed at you!

HonestJi
02-23-23, 23:39
If anyone finds out where Apple and Tina end up. Like an other massage studio let me know they were there best at Daydream.

PM thanks, Honestji.

CatFever
02-24-23, 01:22
Went to Sunny last night 7:00, had a good not great massage 60/40, she said 2 new girls will be there today 2/23/23 after 3:00 pm. To the jerk who came in and talked to woman giving my massage for 10 min wasting my $ after she told you 3 times she was busy with me, I hope some does the same to you. She was trying to get away from you and you kept making conversation. She was pissed at you!Where is this place? Did you get the name of the one that gave your massage?

HonestJi
02-24-23, 23:33
She is a nice person with a great personality, she is learning the ropes on being a very good massage therapist and is learning how to do a lingam massage. Which is extra good for men with ED to get us back in the swing of things.

Dazhiba
02-25-23, 09:26
DayDream was busted according to the DDN. Another one bites the dust.

Stay safe out there.

If anyone finds out where Apple and Tina end up. Like an other massage studio let me know they were there best at Daydream.

PM thanks, Honestji.

Joeroy
02-25-23, 11:26
Where is this place? Did you get the name of the one that gave your massage?You can google Sunny massage Dayton, easy to do.

02-26-23, 17:17
So I went to crystal massage today and got some girl name sophia. She is really fun she's quite beautiful and sexy. This is my second time ever going to a massage parlor. So I got naked and when she cam she gave be a great back rub and then of the flip she I sucked her nipples and tits for 60 dollars and got a hand job with moaning sounds was pretty nice. I would say all the chicks there pretty hot kinda like jennys spa. Crystal massage is more expensive though its like 65 dollars for a hour massage. Has anybody else had good experience their and what have you gotten.

Traveler2468
02-28-23, 16:23
Got out last week and tried to hit up Jenny Massage, but had a few cars in the parking lot so I moved on. Decided to try out Relaxation Massage down the road. It was my first time here, normally I stick with Maya and Jenny. I will say the massage was pretty good. The lady had strong hands and got in there pretty good. On the flip she got right to it and gave a mediocre HE, and lets just say here hands were way too strong on this part. Probably won't be repeating on that account. Normal damage and tip.

Ethnic Love
03-01-23, 18:11

PM thanks, Honestji.Did either of them go by a different name. Lulu? Ki d of a blonde hint to her hair. Nice big c cup titties she let me fuck numerous times. Cute little tramp stamp tattoo. I had the best experience I've ever had doing this. I wish I would have gotten. Her Wechat.

Sgorka
03-03-23, 00:34
Paid a visit to Sunny today as I had time between jobs. I was told two ladies were working, I only saw an older lady. I did ask to see the other one but there understanding of English is very selective. Pretty good massage, ok tease while face down. On the flip she asked if it was ok to touch. Then it was jackhammer city. Had to slow her down a few times. Barley allowed UTC up top and nothing below the waist. 40/40 and out. I don't see a reason to go back unless something changes.

You can google Sunny massage Dayton, easy to do.

Herkisal
03-04-23, 02:50
Stopped by after work today and drew LuLu. She is easily one of the most attractive ladies I've found at an AMP. I hadn't seen her around, said she was new to the shop. I'd wager she is new to the area in general, massage was a 3/10, she clearly had no idea what she was doing. On the flip rubbed my chest for a minute and asked where else I wanted massaged. Pointed and she got right to work. Fairly mechanical and OTC only up top& bottom. Too bad, she's a looker, but would opt for a different girl next time.

Sgorka
03-05-23, 20:56
Drove by today. Lights are back on. Didn't stop, just saw the neons.

NyteHawk
03-07-23, 16:33
I usually hit the Cincy AMPs, but had an appointment at the Dayton VA and went to Sam's afterward. But before doing so, I decided to hit Crystal massage to see what it was all about. When in this situation, I normally nit Jenny's but the last visit kind of pissed me off last month as the lady had a poor attitude. Beautiful, but poor attitude. Anyway, had Lisa at Crystal and really appreciated her elongated nips. Spent WAY too much time rubbing my back without oil, and spent very little time on hamstrings and calves. I had to direct her to play with the anus, which she did, but only for a minute or so before the flip. I forced myself to delay the fireworks so I could enjoy her nips longer, but eventually shot for the moon. Damage was 65/65. I probably will not repeat since the experience was the same as elsewhere, but a bit further to drive.

Nytehawk.

Lightning13
03-08-23, 08:02
Dreamed about Sunny 2 weeks ago for a 1/2 hr session. Did not get a name, but probably mid 40's, still attractive though. Massage was ok with some teasing, and minimal OTC roaming. On the flip, she wanted. 6 for the shake, which I tried for more, but was not available at that time. During, she did lift her top, and let me play with a very nice set of C cups. After my release, she cleaned me with a hot towel, and I bolted. Definitely another great experience.

Earlier this week, I dreamed about Hawaii in Troy for an HR session. I drew Susie and OMFG. She walked on my back, and whoops, the towel slowly got kicked to the side. As she was massaging, she apparently paid very close attention to my body language, and spent quite a lot of time rubbing and teasing my ass. I kept raising it, and as I did, she started to tease underneath, to the point where she was teasing me with both hands. I ended up on my knees, ass in the air and she worked the prostate a little (FIA), while stroking me from underneath. She told me to turn over, and continued. She allowed OTC on her ass which was amazing, and as soon as I moved to the front, she leaned on the table, I could feel her putting pressure on my hand as I was rubbing her, and I couldn't help myself. I don't think I ever came so hard. I nearly fell asleep as she cleaned up and finished the hour. She kept leaning over, whispering in my ear, with her titties in my face, still teasing. Was the best experience at an AMP I've had, although I haven't hit one up that has FS.

JuslQQn
03-08-23, 16:33
I stumbled upon an ad on RubMaps for a place called Gravity Spa in Beavercreek, I've been a follower on this forum for many years, but I've never seen or heard anything about the place. The ad shows a list of 13 different masseuse ethnicities? Is this place legit and has anyone found time to check it out and / or make a repeat visit?

MrMonger69
03-08-23, 20:05
I stumbled upon an ad on RubMaps for a place called Gravity Spa in Beavercreek, I've been a follower on this forum for many years, but I've never seen or heard anything about the place. The ad shows a list of 13 different masseuse ethnicities? Is this place legit and has anyone found time to check it out and / or make a repeat visit?It's one of those places where you go float in salt water.

Traveler2468
03-09-23, 12:52
I stumbled upon an ad on RubMaps for a place called Gravity Spa in Beavercreek, I've been a follower on this forum for many years, but I've never seen or heard anything about the place. The ad shows a list of 13 different masseuse ethnicities? Is this place legit and has anyone found time to check it out and / or make a repeat visit?All reports on here have said it is a legit place, nothing extra. You can give it a shot and let us know if it has changed.

McOhio
03-09-23, 17:38
Word for word. This is what I got.

Paid a visit to Sunny today as I had time between jobs. I was told two ladies were working, I only saw an older lady. I did ask to see the other one but their understanding of English is very selective. Pretty good massage, ok tease while face down. On the flip she asked if it was ok to touch. Then it was jackhammer city. Had to slow her down a few times. Barley allowed UTC up top and nothing below the waist. 40/40 and out. I don't see a reason to go back unless something changes.

Joeroy
03-11-23, 11:04
Dreamed about Sunny 2 weeks ago for a 1/2 hr session. Did not get a name, but probably mid 40's, still attractive though. Massage was ok with some teasing, and minimal OTC roaming. On the flip, she wanted. 6 for the shake, which I tried for more, but was not available at that time. During, she did lift her top, and let me play with a very nice set of C cups. After my release, she cleaned me with a hot towel, and I bolted. Definitely another great experience.

Earlier this week, I dreamed about Hawaii in Troy for an HR session. I drew Susie and OMFG. She walked on my back, and whoops, the towel slowly got kicked to the side. As she was massaging, she apparently paid very close attention to my body language, and spent quite a lot of time rubbing and teasing my ass. I kept raising it, and as I did, she started to tease underneath, to the point where she was teasing me with both hands. I ended up on my knees, ass in the air and she worked the prostate a little (FIA), while stroking me from underneath. She told me to turn over, and continued. She allowed OTC on her ass which was amazing, and as soon as I moved to the front, she leaned on the table, I could feel her putting pressure on my hand as I was rubbing her, and I couldn't help myself. I don't think I ever came so hard. I nearly fell asleep as she cleaned up and finished the hour. She kept leaning over, whispering in my ear, with her titties in my face, still teasing. Was the best experience at an AMP I've had, although I haven't hit one up that has FS.How would you rate Susie's massage not the extra's?

JDoeEva
03-11-23, 16:27
Went by Jenny's to see Amy who has quick become my favorite. But the said she isn't coming back. Is she visiting here uncle or does anyone know where she is now? If you never got to experience Amy you missed out.

Lightning13
03-12-23, 09:22
How would you rate Susie's massage not the extra's?Overall, it was decent. I've never had anyone walk on my back, and that was actually really good. Not the best, but also nowhere the worst I've had. I will definitely repeat.

GlennYounger
03-12-23, 16:05
Stopped in for another visit this week and still enjoyed it as much as in the past. She's older and small but great body and always has great skin. Got a great full body massage, hard. Was playing with ass and tits the whole time (otc). Got a little as play in return so I got on my knees and got stroked me from behind while she was doing it, which I didn't request. Finally on the flip she was stroking me with both hands. I think she was loving my size because she didn't take her eyes off of my rod. I held out for about 10 minutes then told her it was time. Shot a huge load straight into the air. She loved it LOL. Worth every cent 60/40 hr.

Stay safe.

Sgorka
03-12-23, 21:21
Made a stop at Crystal which I do occasionally. New girl Candy was her name. Ok and Mehh. She kept asking "How much you give me" Got some play UTC up top (nice round set of B's) and that's about it. Massage was ok and finish wasn't anything to write home about. Saw another very plain looking lady on the way out. What I didn't see was Nina or Sophia. It would be a blow if they have moved on. They were the best thing at this place.

Bleep25
03-12-23, 21:47
Made a stop at Crystal which I do occasionally. New girl Candy was her name. Ok and Mehh. She kept asking "How much you give me" Got some play UTC up top (nice round set of B's) and that's about it. Massage was ok and finish wasn't anything to write home about. Saw another very plain looking lady on the way out. What I didn't see was Nina or Sophia. It would be a blow if they have moved on. They were the best thing at this place.That would be heartbreaking. Loved Sophia.

BaitMaster1
03-13-23, 14:37
That would be heartbreaking. Loved Sophia.Have no idea if it is the same Sofia but I'd place a bet that it is. Very pretty face, extremely nice boobs actually over the top boobs. HJ only on the flip, while playing with exposed tits. Said she was 28 and only been there a short time, was a transfer from? ? ? Another spa. Also said she has one child, an 8 year old boy if that helps to identify her for you mongers. One hour 6 and tip 6.

RabbitSticks
03-13-23, 15:21
Have no idea if it is the same Sofia but I'd place a bet that it is. Very pretty face, extremely nice boobs actually over the top boobs. HJ only on the flip, while playing with exposed tits. Said she was 28 and only been there a short time, was a transfer from? ? ? Another spa. Also said she has one child, an 8 year old boy if that helps to identify her for you mongers. One hour 6 and tip 6.Wrong spa, but yes they both have great big nice tits.

HandaMan
03-14-23, 14:45
Made a stop at Crystal which I do occasionally. New girl Candy was her name. Ok and Mehh. She kept asking "How much you give me" Got some play UTC up top (nice round set of B's) and that's about it. Massage was ok and finish wasn't anything to write home about. Saw another very plain looking lady on the way out. What I didn't see was Nina or Sophia. It would be a blow if they have moved on. They were the best thing at this place.Sophia still works there, I was there Saturday and got introduced to Candy. Same experience like yours, should of opt for Sophia.

Asian Fever 5
03-15-23, 20:20
Was in the Centerville neighborhood this morning and swung by the Foot Spa. Wasn't open at 10 AM as advertised so I called. No answer. Did some shopping and called again. Woman said they would open at 2:30. Is this place always that flaky? I'm rarely up this way and normally visit the Cincy scene.

ColdMiller
03-16-23, 10:20
Went by Jenny's to see Amy who has quick become my favorite. But the said she isn't coming back. Is she visiting here uncle or does anyone know where she is now? If you never got to experience Amy you missed out.No clue where she went, but you are correct. She will be missed. I went one time without calling and ended up with Alice and she should have paid me, massage sucked and she couldn't even get my off with a HJWas lucky enough to see Amy twice. It wasn't FS, but it was a lot of fun. I wonder if she was moved because she was having too much fun?

IcuLookin
03-19-23, 00:19
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-ms--throat-babyyy/053401794552

CatFever
03-19-23, 02:40
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-ms--throat-babyyy/053401794552See recent review in 'Escorts' thread.

Unloaded
03-19-23, 17:31
Stopped in at the end of the day and got a short thick lady. Probly 50. Walked on my back 20 minutes and wasnt really enjoyable. I was glad when she got off. Felt like a waste of money. Got full hour and tipped 40.

Sgorka
03-19-23, 21:47
Received a text to day for a Grand re-opening of a spa in Middletown. Guess they are re-opening after word of them not being able to get permits a few months ago. May of texted back when they were open, but that was months ago. I'm leary. Anyone else get a text from them? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/massage/asian/513-957-5794we-are-smile-servi/746396419761.

Slowhand4U
03-20-23, 10:35
Received a text to day for a Grand re-opening of a spa in Middletown. Guess they are re-opening after word of them not being able to get permits a few months ago. May of texted back when they were open, but that was months ago. I'm leary. Anyone else get a text from them? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/massage/asian/513-957-5794we-are-smile-servi/746396419761.Drove by this morning on my way to work. I did see a poster in the door window showing the muscular anatomy of the human body that you see at a lot of the AMP's but I did not have time to stop.

HonestJi
03-21-23, 22:02
Saw Sofia at Crystals she is still there and still gives a wonderful massage.

Ace4262
03-24-23, 22:03
I was down in Middletown so I drove by Summit AMP. Blinds were open looked empty from the parking lot no sign of life. I don't think if this place opens in will survive, because it is surrounded by legitimate medical offices.

03-25-23, 00:44
I have bad news I don't think Maya massage is going to around much longer when the new shooting range opens. There is a new gun range opening basically right next door. So the amount of police officers that are going to be in the area is going to triple because they are going to do a lot of practice their. So maybe they need to relocate before it too late.

https://www.wdtn.com/news/local-news/midwest-shooting-center-to-open-in-beavercreek/?fbclid=IwAR3bj0pUa58ChqoswjEdbDdhIrkuQKc4FXG5hY6dEJPS8TvJ0nYQZiNUtjA

JayHan
03-25-23, 17:02
Anybody seen $joebabebae4?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/massage/black_caribbean/slim-joebabebae4-937-813-0711/361105450351

A search for her on this thread didn't turn up anything.

Bdirect
03-26-23, 11:26

Earlier this week, I dreamed about Hawaii in Troy for an HR session. I drew Susie and OMFG. She walked on my back, and whoops, the towel slowly got kicked to the side. As she was massaging, she apparently paid very close attention to my body language, and spent quite a lot of time rubbing and teasing my ass. I kept raising it, and as I did, she started to tease underneath, to the point where she was teasing me with both hands. I ended up on my knees, ass in the air and she worked the prostate a little (FIA), while stroking me from underneath. She told me to turn over, and continued. She allowed OTC on her ass which was amazing, and as soon as I moved to the front, she leaned on the table, I could feel her putting pressure on my hand as I was rubbing her, and I couldn't help myself. I don't think I ever came so hard. I nearly fell asleep as she cleaned up and finished the hour. She kept leaning over, whispering in my ear, with her titties in my face, still teasing. Was the best experience at an AMP I've had, although I haven't hit one up that has FS.There was 2 girls working, I was there Friday and had a older lady >50, she used her elbows and forearms alot on the back, it was good and i had the same routine that you had there but she had B cups, if the other girl (I didn't see because she was busy) was younger, I would have picked her, i did go to hawaii a week ago, 3 girls working , i saw 2 out of 3, both were 40plus, good massage and the same routine wanting 60 tip

Joe999
03-26-23, 13:38
I was down in Middletown so I drove by Summit AMP. Blinds were open looked empty from the parking lot no sign of life. I don't think if this place opens in will survive, because it is surrounded by legitimate medical offices.Stopped by Thursday evenging. Evening. There were closed due to inspections. Went back Friday and got a massage. Drew thr blonde Asian girl. She was good. Did it exactly how I wanted her too. Left happy.

ShadowPlay
03-27-23, 10:49
Does anyone remember Nikki and Emily, who reportedly had a studio in East Dayton near Findlay?

I never saw them but I've heard they might be back in business, or soon. Just curious if there was any Intel around on them.

Thanks,

SP.

GreenMeenie
03-27-23, 22:55
Any info on the Come Relax spa in HH?

IronBalls1
03-28-23, 07:13
Look on craigslist, in the health / wellness section. I have not been myself, just saw the ad. Interested to hear any reports.

Does anyone remember Nikki and Emily, who reportedly had a studio in East Dayton near Findlay?

I never saw them but I've heard they might be back in business, or soon. Just curious if there was any Intel around on them.

Thanks,

SP.

BaddenBoy2020
03-28-23, 13:59
Look on craigslist, in the health / wellness section. I have not been myself, just saw the ad. Interested to hear any reports.Price seems a little low, is the HE included. Also do they have a number or did I just miss it on the page?

IronBalls1
03-29-23, 06:20
Price seems a little low, is the HE included. Also do they have a number or did I just miss it on the page?If you look at top left of the craigslist post there is a "reply" button. Click on it and it will give you an email address to send an email to.

Traveler2468
03-29-23, 07:01
Any info on the Come Relax spa in HH?My experience was that it was just an average massage with no HE. If you search on here I reviewed my experience a few months ago.

BaddenBoy2020
03-29-23, 07:28
If you look at top left of the craigslist post there is a "reply" button. Click on it and it will give you an email address to send an email to.I've got an email out to them, hopefully they get back with me. Your inbox is full by the way.

ShadowPlay
03-29-23, 13:04
Price seems a little low, is the HE included. Also do they have a number or did I just miss it on the page?I've reached out to them via email and they replied. By appointment only right now, but they want to offer walk-ins soon. Confirmed price but still seems very low. I haven't taken the plunge yet but I may soon.

SP.

Slowhand4U
03-29-23, 14:10
Stopped by Thursday evenging. Evening. There were closed due to inspections. Went back Friday and got a massage. Drew thr blonde Asian girl. She was good. Did it exactly how I wanted her too. Left happy.I noticed their website says they are only open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday's. Closed Monday through Thursday.

GreenMeenie
04-04-23, 09:27
Saw Sofia at Crystals she is still there and still gives a wonderful massage.Went to crystal. Didn't get the name, but massage sucked. Soft hands but 30 minutes of butt rub and a mediocre hand shake. No whoosies before flip. Was very boring. She had a petite cat I was petting but all in all, not very fun. Left me happy but doubt ill be back.

There needs to be a better school / instructor on how to give a proper massage and not losing interest of the patron.

HolyMolyBatman
04-04-23, 12:53
I've reached out to them via email and they replied. By appointment only right now, but they want to offer walk-ins soon. Confirmed price but still seems very low. I haven't taken the plunge yet but I may soon..Any luck seeing them? They've stopped responding to emails for some reason.

HolyMolyBatman
04-04-23, 13:09
Went to Pure Time Massage for shits and giggles.

There's zero tease and was covered from start to finish. Didn't get hassled for a tip like the reviews say, I tipped 10 on a $50 30 m massage which is generous IMO for an OK massage.

ColdMiller
04-04-23, 14:53
There needs to be a better school / instructor on how to give a proper massage and not losing interest of the patron.I no by today as well and asked who was working, ended up picking Nayce (I think). She was a bit older with a slim build and great tits. Came in to the room nearly helped me get undressed and gave me a great big old hug and played with my ass after I grabbed hers. Asked how I wanted it and I said soft today because you are beautiful. That must have been the kaching she wanted to hear because she stayed on my ass and ass crack for a few minutes and I just rolled over.

Here is where I get upset with all the newbie's jacking up the prices. Standard finish should be $40. Granted there is no FS in the area, but she wanted Franklin to suckle. That wasn't happening when a BJ was 80 not too long ago. I nearly rolled over and said hard pressure. We met in the middle and I left happy. But there wasn't as much joy as I was hoping for.

Sophia should be back tomorrow she said. Be safe.

HolyMolyBatman
04-04-23, 17:27
Hi there,

I found old reports stating she's legit and even a report of a monger getting kicked out of the appointment for mentioning our website. That reviews was 5+ years ago, just wondering if anyone has partaken recently? She's on Fairfield road and used to operate under massage hub.

https://dayton.craigslist.org/hws/d/dayton-massage/7601654914.html

Sgorka
04-04-23, 19:55
I was there last weekend. No Sophia, no Nina. I went with Kiki. Lame as massage, never left my shoulders and was only one handed half the time. Sophia (over text) had asked that I try her. Nearly didn't finish the handshake after the flip. Only time oil was used was for that. Never say a hot towel for cleanup. Once the worst experiences at Crystal. I was told both Nina and Sophia would be back this weekend. For my $ I'll be sticking to those two only. At east some sort of massage skill would of been nice.

I no by today as well and asked who was working, ended up picking Nayce (I think). She was a bit older with a slim build and great tits. Came in to the room nearly helped me get undressed and gave me a great big old hug and played with my ass after I grabbed hers. Asked how I wanted it and I said soft today because you are beautiful. That must have been the kaching she wanted to hear because she stayed on my ass and ass crack for a few minutes and I just rolled over.

Here is where I get upset with all the newbie's jacking up the prices. Standard finish should be $40. Granted there is no FS in the area, but she wanted Franklin to suckle. That wasn't happening when a BJ was 80 not too long ago. I nearly rolled over and said hard pressure. We met in the middle and I left happy. But there wasn't as much joy as I was hoping for.

Sophia should be back tomorrow she said. Be safe.

04-05-23, 00:41
So after reading about Nayce at crystal massage and a blow job I had to go check it out. So I got their and asked for her. She was older but nice looking and huge tits. So she have ok massage and on the flip I as for blowjob and she said 80.00 dollars and I said no. So we agreed on 70 dollars with top off. So I laid on my back and she started sucking away and played with the hugs tits and then I cum in her mouth and I think she got mad cause I did not tell her she ended up spitting in the trash and said Asians don't like cum in mouth. It was fun go there and ask for her if you want a blowjob. Not for sure if Sophia does or not but I heard she might. And the cool thing was you know uncovered.

MrMonger69
04-05-23, 13:46
Hi there,

I found old reports stating she's legit and even a report of a monger getting kicked out of the appointment for mentioning our website. That reviews was 5+ years ago, just wondering if anyone has partaken recently? She's on Fairfield road and used to operate under massage hub.

https://dayton.craigslist.org/hws/d/dayton-massage/7601654914.htmlIf she is s the one where you have to enter in the back of the building way around back. Then she's 100% legit. You will get zero extras. Not worth it.

HolyMolyBatman
04-06-23, 15:19
If she is s the one where you have to enter in the back of the building way around back. Then she's 100% legit. You will get zero extras. Not worth it.Yeah, did some research on her number and she is that one you speak of LOL.

I cancelled my appointment and she didn't seem to care. She defn knows what she's doing, baiting guys like us to come in and not offer HE.

Sgorka
04-07-23, 00:00
Visited Crystal this evening. There is no Nayce that works there. Only three ladies tonight. Sophia, Kiki and Sunny. I'll not see Kiki again, Sunny just a little to old and fake moans. Never had a bad visit with Sophia. She is cute and gives a great massage. Knows how to tease also. Unfortunately Nina isn't there any longer. Working at another spa east of here. May have to Try Troy Spa soon as I've read good things. Why'all be safe out there.

ShadowPlay
04-09-23, 12:57
Any luck seeing them? They've stopped responding to emails for some reason.Same here. We exchanged hellos but I haven't gotten a response about scheduling yet.

SP.

BigJay69
04-09-23, 23:56
Stopped by the place on st. Rt. 73 in Springboro just east of Franklin little strip mall. Every single time I've stopped the door has been locked. Had time to kill one day and stayed nearby and scoped the area for over an hour. No one ever came out. Somewhat busy area pretty visible anyone have any info pm me.

MrMonger69
04-11-23, 19:18
I stoped at the "New Sweets" on summit in Middletown.

I'm not sure this place is related to the old sweets. I got there and paid $70 for the hour. MT was middle age right body with very perky bolt on C's. Massage was good with fantastic teasing. But when it came to the flip only HE was available. I tried very hard to get the same service we all loved the old sweets for.

I left empty. But wasn't happy. MT was super nice and apologetic for not being able to meet my requirements. Ahh, it is what it is. Would have loved a FS place half the distance of Sakura. But looks like it's just not in the cards here.

If you want a good HE, it's fine. Otherwise keep searching. She did say they are open 7 days a week now. The location is super nice Inside.

Mr Monger out!

CatFever
04-12-23, 11:55

I'm not sure this place is related to the old sweets. I got there and paid $70 for the hour. MT was middle age right body with very perky bolt on C's. Massage was good with fantastic teasing. But when it came to the flip only HE was available. I tried very hard to get the same service we all loved the old sweets for.

I left empty. But wasn't happy. MT was super nice and apologetic for not being able to meet my requirements. Ahh, it is what it is. Would have loved a FS place half the distance of Sakura. But looks like it's just not in the cards here.

If you want a good HE, it's fine. Otherwise keep searching. She did say they are open 7 days a week now. The location is super nice Inside.

Mr Monger out!Disappointing. However it sounds like the 'status quo' service and expectations were met. Perhaps local gov't pressure has made them pull back. Perhaps time will tell if it becomes more relaxed. Depending on your location, not hearing enough atp to justify traveling there when similar experience can be had. Thanks for the recon!

RumbleJeep00
04-12-23, 12:17
I went last week and was offered an oral finish. I had the girl with the lighter colored hair. I never ask names, but she definitely didn't have bolt ons. It was definitely a great experience since I had been missing visiting Sweets!

MrMonger69
04-12-23, 17:09
I went last week and was offered an oral finish. I had the girl with the lighter colored hair. I never ask names, but she definitely didn't have bolt ons. It was definitely a great experience since I had been missing visiting Sweets!The girl I saw had dark hair. So you for sure got the better one.

Unless your cool with trading head for bolt ons I guess! LOL! I can see that being a trade off some folks would be willing to go for.

GreenMeenie
04-13-23, 08:31
I'm just wondering what the preferred length of time is.

Are the services the same for each increment?

Does one session yield better results than the others?

Sometimes I'm in a rush & can't lay there for an hour, and I have too much to do for a 90 minute session.

What is the experience on each?

Thank you.

DaytonD
04-13-23, 12:50

Sometimes I'm in a rush & can't lay there for an hour, and I have too much to do for a 90 minute session.

Thank you.I am a regular at Maya and Jennys and I used to do an hour because enjoyed the actual medium / hard massage. Now I go in for 30 min and ask for soft which gets me a lot of teasing and then a flip after 15-20 and finish. That hits the spot for me.

PleasureGiver
04-14-23, 00:08
I am a regular at Maya and Jennys and I used to do an hour because enjoyed the actual medium / hard massage. Now I go in for 30 min and ask for soft which gets me a lot of teasing and then a flip after 15-20 and finish. That hits the spot for me.So how much with tip?

RufusFirefly
04-14-23, 05:32

Thank you.I do an hour. At my age I need extra time to prime the pump. One hour seems just right. Thirty minutes is too short and never tried 90 minutes. If I do 30 minutes it is usually because I do not have the time or the lady just does not turn me on.

Sometimes you can get more with 60 over 30. In this area it is usually you might be able to give her a massage.

Price per minute usually favors 60 minutes.

LvTheLightsOn
04-15-23, 07:53
I'm a 1 hour guy as well. I'm not just there for a release. I'm also there for the massage and relaxation. Due to my back injury histiory, the harder the better. But then I like them to switch gears and start the tease and finally the handhake. You just can't get all that done in 30 minutes.

Lv.

Thank you.

04-15-23, 16:05
Went to crystal massage today and drew sophia she is a 10 out of 10 super hot. Got a great back massage and after 30 minutes the flip we settle on 140 to fuck. Was such a great time let me tell you she has the body one of the hottest asian chicks ever. We kissed mouth to mouth and we spit in each other mouth was so much fun. I used a condom and after I nut she took the condom an put in a paper towel and out into trash can. Will be back for sure.

Sgorka
04-16-23, 02:08
That's the kind of made up BS we used to read in Penthouse forum. La-la fantasy land at best.

Went to crystal massage today and drew sophia she is a 10 out of 10 super hot. Got a great back massage and after 30 minutes the flip we settle on 140 to fuck. Was such a great time let me tell you she has the body one of the hottest asian chicks ever. We kissed mouth to mouth and we spit in each other mouth was so much fun. I used a condom and after I nut she took the condom an put in a paper towel and out into trash can. Will be back for sure.

NyteHawk
04-17-23, 12:08
That's the kind of made up BS we used to read in Penthouse forum. La-la fantasy land at best.LOL! Yeah, that was his fantasy as he played there getting his traditional HE at Crystal. Unless the poster was an un-named famous actor who got some fan appreciation? Or maybe that was part of the fantasy as well. Hmmm. Be safe out there.

Nytehawk.

PFunKjTown
04-20-23, 20:33
I really doubt it but is Macy still around? Or anywhere else to get a nice rub and tug that isn't an AMP? Thank you.

StephenButler
04-20-23, 21:18
Just got back from seeing Nicki of Just4 You Massage, who recently popped up on Craigslist. Appointment only. Massage was very nice and she's hot af, but sadly no extras. Nothing even suggesting it during the massage and asked after, got the "we've been asked, sorry, no. " If you want a good massage, I'd recommend, but otherwise, the search goes on for a non-AMP experience.

NickSeetha
04-23-23, 09:29
Went to crystal massage today and drew sophia she is a 10 out of 10 super hot. Got a great back massage and after 30 minutes the flip we settle on 140 to fuck. Was such a great time let me tell you she has the body one of the hottest asian chicks ever. We kissed mouth to mouth and we spit in each other mouth was so much fun. I used a condom and after I nut she took the condom an put in a paper towel and out into trash can. Will be back for sure.Yeah. I had an experience just like this in, but without the condom.

04-23-23, 17:10
Yeah. I had an experience just like this in, but without the condom.See I'm not the only one who did LOL. So I'm taking you had sophia too. Next time I will go without condom did you cum in her or on her. She loves to kiss too. It does not take to long to cum cause of how hot she is.

RedChevy1994
04-23-23, 17:32
I think this is the pussylover guy

Yeah. I had an experience just like this in, but without the condom..

TapThat
04-23-23, 20:05
I think this is the pussylover guy

.Sorry, but 2 separate individuals.

The follow up poster has been around for awhile, just cause he is a regular member shouldn't be held against his report.

I have gotten info from the past that did pan out on a visit to Dayton.

RedChevy1994
04-23-23, 23:00
I meant I think slutlover is actually the pussylover guy.

Sorry, but 2 separate individuals.

The follow up poster has been around for awhile, just cause he is a regular member shouldn't be held against his report.

I have gotten info from the past that did pan out on a visit to Dayton..

LuvShiatsu
04-27-23, 12:16
I like a massage from a masseuse in shorts or a skirt (bare legs). I know of one place, but I want to find another. Last Sunday I decided to try new sweets. It is on Summit Dr. In Middletown. (There is no name in the STG ad, so I will call it Summit in this post) I walked in and was met by a lady in pants. I told her what I wanted and started to leave. She said she could change into shorts. A good sign I thought. I paid. 5 for a half hour. I undressed and got on the table. She came into the room with my change. Wearing shorts. Then when I asked to touch her legs, she asked for a. 6 tip. Since I had no idea what the massage was going to be like or what was included, I said no. The massage was not bad - 6/10 - and included a couple of strokes that might be called teasing. On the flip she indicated the possibility of a HJ. I was no longer in the mood. And did not want to get into a tip negotiation. After dressing I got a small bottle of cold water. I placed a. 2 tip in her right hand; she moved it to her left hand and put the right hand out again. I didn't respond as hoped. She was disappointed but did not complain.

After leaving Summit, I went to Moon and Goose in Cincinnati. At both places I was met by ladies in pants. Neither understood my request for a masseuse in shorts. The search continues. Open to recommendations.

Ccurtis
04-27-23, 14:26
I like a massage from a masseuse in shorts or a skirt (bare legs). I know of one place, but I want to find another. Last Sunday I decided to try new sweets. It is on Summit Dr. In Middletown. (There is no name in the STG ad, so I will call it Summit in this post) I walked in and was met by a lady in pants. I told her what I wanted and started to leave. She said she could change into shorts. A good sign I thought. I paid. 5 for a half hour. I undressed and got on the table. She came into the room with my change. Wearing shorts. Then when I asked to touch her legs, she asked for a. 6 tip. Since I had no idea what the massage was going to be like or what was included, I said no. The massage was not bad - 6/10 - and included a couple of strokes that might be called teasing. On the flip she indicated the possibility of a HJ. I was no longer in the mood. And did not want to get into a tip negotiation. After dressing I got a small bottle of cold water. I placed a. 2 tip in her right hand; she moved it to her left hand and put the right hand out again. I didn't respond as hoped. She was disappointed but did not complain.

After leaving Summit, I went to Moon and Goose in Cincinnati. At both places I was met by ladies in pants. Neither understood my request for a masseuse in shorts. The search continues. Open to recommendations.I have tried three times. Def not the same experience as before. Hopefully others had better luck.

HappyDa
04-27-23, 20:35
Would like to know ware when with the lady's in shorts or skirt. You pm me with info thanks.

I like a massage from a masseuse in shorts or a skirt (bare legs). I know of one place, but I want to find another. Last Sunday I decided to try new sweewts. It is on Summit Dr. In Middletown. (There is no name in the STG ad, so I will call it Summit in this post) I walked in and was met by a lady in pants. I told her what I wanted and started to leave. She said she could change into shorts. A good sign I thought. I paid. 5 for a half hour. I undressed and got on the table. She came into the room with my change. Wearing shorts. Then when I asked to touch her legs, she asked for a. 6 tip. Since I had no idea what the massage was going to be like or what was included, I said no. The massage was not bad - 6/10 - and included a couple of strokes that might be called teasing. On the flip she indicated the possibility of a HJ. I was no longer in the mood. And did not want to get into a tip negotiation. After dressing I got a small bottle of cold water. I placed a. 2 tip in her right hand; she moved it to her left hand and put the right hand out again. I didn't respond as hoped. She was disappointed but did not complain.

After leaving Summit, I went to Moon and Goose in Cincinnati. At both places I was met by ladies in pants. Neither understood my request for a masseuse in shorts. The search continues. Open to recommendations..

Ethnic Love
04-30-23, 09:55
Stopped into crystal last night after reading the last 2 reviews. 4 pretty ladies on deck, all were in shorts or skirts. I called ahead and asked for Sophia. I took an hour. Massage was good, asked for medium. She's a sweet young girl. She kept giving me kisses on the cheek. When it was time for the flip and I had 8 inches of raging dick looking at her, she made the motion. I said I wanted sucky. Her eyes got really big. She immediately said internet is a lie. She even pulled up this sight, of this exact forum of the last 2 posts claiming they got that from her and said INTERNET IS LIE. Sophie no suck, Sophie no fuck. She even said if you are looking for suck you can find another spa.

I enjoyed my time with her personally. I like the girls personality. I'll visit her again just because of that. It was crazy busy. Probably because of everyone wanting to try out the b. S. Reviews. You can hear everything going on in there pretty well. I didn't hear Any banging or moaning sounds so if anyone else had a better experience yesterday that can refute the previous posts of the last 2 liars who claimed they got service that wasn't available. Please let us know.

My massage and experience were standard of what we do, and not worth writing to penthouse about. I personally just liked the girls personality and how she called you last 2 bullshitters out for the liars you are xD.

Stay safe out there Ladies and gents.

Sgorka
04-30-23, 14:18
She showed me the post from here also and said it was a lie and she has never. Had on a skirt but with bike shorts under. She is a sweet girl and does a great job. You're not going to get anything more then a hr from any place around Dayton.

Stopped into crystal last night after reading the last 2 reviews. 4 pretty ladies on deck, all were in shorts or skirts. I called ahead and asked for Sophia. I took an hour. Massage was good, asked for medium. She's a sweet young girl. She kept giving me kisses on the cheek. When it was time for the flip and I had 8 inches of raging dick looking at her, she made the motion. I said I wanted sucky. Her eyes got really big. She immediately said internet is a lie. She even pulled up this sight, of this exact forum of the last 2 posts claiming they got that from her and said INTERNET IS LIE. Sophie no suck, Sophie no fuck. She even said if you are looking for suck you can find another spa.

I enjoyed my time with her personally. I like the girls personality. I'll visit her again just because of that. It was crazy busy. Probably because of everyone wanting to try out the b. S. Reviews. You can hear everything going on in there pretty well. I didn't hear Any banging or moaning sounds so if anyone else had a better experience yesterday that can refute the previous posts of the last 2 liars who claimed they got service that wasn't available. Please let us know.

My massage and experience were standard of what we do, and not worth writing to penthouse about. I personally just liked the girls personality and how she called you last 2 bullshitters out for the liars you are xD.

Stay safe out there Ladies and gents.

Ethnic Love
04-30-23, 19:09
She showed me the post from here also and said it was a lie and she has never. Had on a skirt but with bike shorts under. She is a sweet girl and does a great job. You're not going to get anything more then a hr from any place around Dayton.I took 3 bills in with me just incase the possibility of something cool or crazy happening. XD.

Man is she a looker. That cute little voice. If she would have let me have it I probably given her every bit of the 240 I had left after the house fee.

Yeah I noticed the thick bike shorts. I guess the girls got to have a little protection from all of our roaming hands xD.

When I was leaving Sunni came out. She a little bit older but still pretty damn cute. I might try a 4 hand with them next weekend.

I parked at the little Ceasars and checked the situation out before heading in. It's always intriguing to me when going to these places and seeing others. I almost want to say HEY, what's your screen name? XD. But of course I respect others privacy so I always just give a nod and keep walking.

NyteHawk
05-01-23, 16:14

I enjoyed my time with her personally. I like the girls personality. I'll visit her again just because of that. It was crazy busy. Probably because of everyone wanting to try out the b. S. Reviews. You can hear everything going on in there pretty well. I didn't hear Any banging or moaning sounds so if anyone else had a better experience yesterday that can refute the previous posts of the last 2 liars who claimed they got service that wasn't available. Please let us know..Yeah, we tried to tell you guys it was poster's Penthouse fantasy and not real.

Nytehawk.

05-01-23, 16:19
Nope no lies Sophia was a hottie for sure and did everything I said we did and she's not the only their that does anything. The last post said she motion for the hand job. These Asians do realize that if your giving happy endings and get caught or raided its going to be the same charge as if you were fucking or sucking so in reality its all the same your going to be charged with engaging prostitution. So why would they not fuck or suck just saying. So the Asian massage parlors that read this your going to get the same charge no matter if your fucking, sucking, or just jerking off someone its all the same. And you mise well make more money doing the lather.

ClearGuy
05-02-23, 05:57
Has she retired? She used to be my go to before the pandemic.

RickyDicky
05-02-23, 12:02
I went last week and was offered an oral finish. I had the girl with the lighter colored hair. I never ask names, but she definitely didn't have bolt ons. It was definitely a great experience since I had been missing visiting Sweets!As I recall, Sweet in Franklin was open for several months or longer before the menu opened up. Hopefully the Summit location will do the same.

Shadowjack62
05-02-23, 13:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

TheDaytimer
05-03-23, 14:06
Nope no lies Sophia was a hottie for sure and did everything I said we did and she's not the only their that does anything. The last post said she motion for the hand job. These Asians do realize that if your giving happy endings and get caught or raided its going to be the same charge as if you were fucking or sucking so in reality its all the same your going to be charged with engaging prostitution. So why would they not fuck or suck just saying. So the Asian massage parlors that read this your going to get the same charge no matter if your fucking, sucking, or just jerking off someone its all the same. And you mise well make more money doing the lather.I tend to believe that these things did indeed happen. Some of the "bosses" read these forums and then yell at the ladies so they tend to deny it. But I've had the same experience at other places. So be it. If they like you and you have $$ they will make you happy. Thanks for the great posts.

Below Me
05-03-23, 16:05
Has she retired? She used to be my go to before the pandemic.I would assume you are correct. I have been trying to contact her for over a year or more and I never hear back from her. She may have changed her number or just got rid of her hobby number altogether. If you find out differently I'd love to know I miss seeing her she was a lot of fun.

JoeKent
05-03-23, 17:41
Has she retired? She used to be my go to before the pandemic.Uh, Abby was not 'normal'. From her conspiracy theories, dripping sweat, and out-of-body, near death experiences, Abby was far, far, from 'normal'. Great large tits, but never normal.

Daveballer71
05-03-23, 18:02
Wish she was still around!

Uh, Abby was not 'normal'. From her conspiracy theories, dripping sweat, and out-of-body, near death experiences, Abby was far, far, from 'normal'. Great large tits, but never normal.

OlSoupCan
05-06-23, 13:44
Last time I had any communication with her was Feb of '21. From what I understand, she retired. Wonderful gal though, and she is missed by quite a few of us.

05-07-23, 16:23
Went to Troy massage spa and I got a really hot girl they were both young and attractive. I did the hour massage and she did great on my back and on the flip she gave me a hand job with her tits out for 60 dollars. I was aloud to suck her tits while doing so. I blew my load onto the massage bed and floor and she laughed. She said you cum so much you have lots of babies LOL. There were two rooms I was at the one farthest from the door. So I was walking out I could hear the other monger being like I'm about to cum. Which you could see while walking past the door and this other Asian had her top off too man she looked great too. More might be on the table.

KC7676
05-07-23, 19:20
I'm probably going to get some negative posts for this but here goes. I've been in this hobby for many years and have posted many times on this forum under multiple names. I am known for being honest & direct for the purpose of providing useful intel.

I went too Crystals and drew Sophia. For those of you who were able to pick up hot chicks when you were young and / or currently pay premium prices for higher end women, Sophia is NOT hot. A 6, maybe a 7 if she lost the belly flab. Decent face. The massage was ok but rushed, and there was constant traffic in and out of the place, as well as interruptions. She allowed roaming outside her clothing. Left happy. Got a glance at two of the other 3 women who work there, and they are nothing special to look at either. Didn't inquire about extras. Wouldn't repeat. Not sure, but based on some of the calls she got during the session, she might be seeing some guys on the side. I saw someone on here rated her a 10 for looks. Maybe relative to Dayton AMPs, but not relative to the real world.

When I saw that rating, I was expecting someone really attractive. I should have known better. Chalk it down for experience.

RufusFirefly
05-08-23, 05:59
I'm probably going to get some negative posts for this but here goes. I've been in this hobby for many years and have posted many times on this forum under multiple names. I am known for being honest & direct for the purpose of providing useful intel.

I went too Crystals and drew Sophia. For those of you who were able to pick up hot chicks when you were young and / or currently pay premium prices for higher end women, Sophia is NOT hot. A 6, maybe a 7 if she lost the belly flab. Decent face. The massage was ok but rushed, and there was constant traffic in and out of the place, as well as interruptions. She allowed roaming outside her clothing. Left happy. Got a glance at two of the other 3 women who work there, and they are nothing special to look at either. Didn't inquire about extras. Wouldn't repeat. Not sure, but based on some of the calls she got during the session, she might be seeing some guys on the side. I saw someone on here rated her a 10 for looks. Maybe relative to Dayton AMPs, but not relative to the real world.

When I saw that rating, I was expecting someone really attractive. I should have known better. Chalk it down for experience.Been to Crystal a number of times. Only saw Sophia once when the manager gave me a good deal on a 4 hand finish. Sophia came in. Found her young and cute and decent. Shecis worth the visit.

The other ladies are ok. Never had more than a HJ and tits being exposed and getting to play with them. And I have been able to get better service at other places.

I have been promised more on future visits to Crystal and I never get it.

Reports of anything more are unfounded and probably false.

HotLcndyt
05-08-23, 13:03

When I saw that rating, I was expecting someone really attractive. I should have known better. Chalk it down for experience.Well put. The first thing I learned when joining this board is that the guys on here have VERY low standards. The way some of them rave about a girl you'd think you were going to meet Carmen Electra and it ends up being some worn out crackhead. Lmao. You're right though as far as if you are someone who has and still does score hot women, none of these AMP ladies are hot. Now Florida on the other hand, Yeehaw. Can't wait to get back down there in a few weeks for some fun in the strip clubs and AMPs.

KC7676
05-08-23, 16:09
Well put. The first thing I learned when joining this board is that the guys on here have VERY low standards. The way some of them rave about a girl you'd think you were going to meet Carmen Electra and it ends up being some worn out crackhead. Lmao. You're right though as far as if you are someone who has and still does score hot women, none of these AMP ladies are hot. Now Florida on the other hand, Yeehaw. Can't wait to get back down there in a few weeks for some fun in the strip clubs and AMPs.I had some exceptionally attractive AMP girls in San Francisco. On some rare occasions you come across a really nice looking local AMP girl who doesn't stick around for very long. I had one in Cbus a couple of months ago and was just floored by her looks. As good looking as any AMP girl I've had. Could have been a twenty something co-ed you would see out at a bar. Actually looked like one of the fake Asian girls you see in AMP ads. You could tell the other women in the place resented her because everyone asked to see her. Of course, she left not long after.

GlennYounger
05-08-23, 17:12
New place South of Dayton. Nice looking Asian lady probably in her late 30's-early 40's. Nice bolt ons, great body, petite. She gave me her cell number to share. I haven't seen an ad yet. All she asked was for polite gentleman only. Was expecting a new employee soon. I guess some don't act like adults sometimes. I got an amazing hard massage. On the flip, her pants down with FIV, shirt and bra pulled up and was latched on like a baby. Blew and left. 10 x7 plus 10 x10.

05-09-23, 01:05
New place South of Dayton. Nice looking Asian lady probably in her late 30's-early 40's. Nice bolt ons, great body, petite. She gave me her cell number to share. I haven't seen an ad yet. All she asked was for polite gentleman only. Was expecting a new employee soon. I guess some don't act like adults sometimes. I got an amazing hard massage. On the flip, her pants down with FIV, shirt and bra pulled up and was latched on like a baby. Blew and left. 10 x7 plus 10 x10.You got to say were this is you can not just say new one open and not tell us were come on now.

RufusFirefly
05-09-23, 05:42
New place South of Dayton. Nice looking Asian lady probably in her late 30's-early 40's. Nice bolt ons, great body, petite. She gave me her cell number to share. I haven't seen an ad yet. All she asked was for polite gentleman only. Was expecting a new employee soon. I guess some don't act like adults sometimes. I got an amazing hard massage. On the flip, her pants down with FIV, shirt and bra pulled up and was latched on like a baby. Blew and left. 10 x7 plus 10 x10.You need to clean out your box. Please PM me the details.

Rimme
05-09-23, 20:36
You need to clean out your box. Please PM me the details.Middletown is where he's been.

GreenMeenie
05-10-23, 01:50
I recently had a dream about Hawaii and was short on time so I opted for ½ hr. MT suggested next time to do 4 hands.

I was wondering what 4 hands is, how much & is it worth it?

MrMonger69
05-10-23, 10:22
New place South of Dayton. Nice looking Asian lady probably in her late 30's-early 40's. Nice bolt ons, great body, petite. She gave me her cell number to share. I haven't seen an ad yet. All she asked was for polite gentleman only. Was expecting a new employee soon. I guess some don't act like adults sometimes. I got an amazing hard massage. On the flip, her pants down with FIV, shirt and bra pulled up and was latched on like a baby. Blew and left. 10 x7 plus 10 x10.If this is summit then I strongly do NOT recommend unless you are ok with just HE. $70 for the hour and $100 should be FAAAAR more service then you got.

When I went she said $100 and I straight up laughed at her. Said, No pussy, nothing over $60. No oral, nothing over $40. I'm cheap, but I'm a realist. We set the going rates, not them.

I bet I'm the bad guy she told you about. I'll own that. For $30 and 30 miles more you could a had a Sakura buffet. Sorry, but I ain't met a chick hot enough for a $170 handy. (She'd have to have hands made of pussies for that to ever happen!) There should be a law about overpricing handies. And the punishment should be underpriced pussy!

But hey, you do you. (Cause they ain't going to do you!129315.

HotLcndyt
05-10-23, 10:32
I recently had a dream about Hawaii and was short on time so I opted for hr. MT suggested next time to do 4 hands.

I was wondering what 4 hands is, how much & is it worth it?What is 4 hands? Just like it sounds. Each lady there has two hands. You can figure the rest out hopefully. Sheesh.

RufusFirefly
05-11-23, 05:33
I recently had a dream about Hawaii and was short on time so I opted for hr. MT suggested next time to do 4 hands.

I was wondering what 4 hands is, how much & is it worth it?I had a 4 hand one time just for the finish because they gave me a great deal. Almost always you will get the same service as one girl but with two girls at about double the price. You might get less if the lady gives you services that she does not want other girls to know about.

Usually they push 4 hands because business is slow and they want more money.

I would not do it again unless it is about the same as two hands.

GolfGuy
05-11-23, 14:52
I had a 4 hand one time just for the finish because they gave me a great deal. Almost always you will get the same service as one girl but with two girls at about double the price. You might get less if the lady gives you services that she does not want other girls to know about.

Usually they push 4 hands because business is slow and they want more money.

I would not do it again unless it is about the same as two hands.This is 100% correct. If they weren't slow they would not have time to do a 4 hand massage because everyone else would be busy. Both girls want to be paid their usual rate but usually what happens is one is walking around the room doing something else while one is massaging then they massage together for a few minutes and the other one takes some time off. It's pretty lame.

Golfguy, playing through.

Defto
05-11-23, 15:38
Very consistent with my experience. It seems reasonable to negotiate a lesser rate if THEY suggest 4 hand, but I suspect most of them would at least pretend to be offended.

This is 100% correct. If they weren't slow they would not have time to do a 4 hand massage because everyone else would be busy. Both girls want to be paid their usual rate but usually what happens is one is walking around the room doing something else while one is massaging then they massage together for a few minutes and the other one takes some time off. It's pretty lame.

HappyDa
05-13-23, 21:59
Can you give the name and # of this new place you can. P. M to me would be great thanks

New place South of Dayton. Nice looking Asian lady probably in her late 30's-early 40's. Nice bolt ons, great body, petite. She gave me her cell number to share. I haven't seen an ad yet. All she asked was for polite gentleman only. Was expecting a new employee soon. I guess some don't act like adults sometimes. I got an amazing hard massage. On the flip, her pants down with FIV, shirt and bra pulled up and was latched on like a baby. Blew and left. 10 x7 plus 10 x10..

Dazhiba
05-14-23, 12:50
If I read your report correct you paid $70 was that for an hour or half hour? You paid $100 for a handjob?

Thanks

New place South of Dayton. Nice looking Asian lady probably in her late 30's-early 40's. Nice bolt ons, great body, petite. She gave me her cell number to share. I haven't seen an ad yet. All she asked was for polite gentleman only. Was expecting a new employee soon. I guess some don't act like adults sometimes. I got an amazing hard massage. On the flip, her pants down with FIV, shirt and bra pulled up and was latched on like a baby. Blew and left. 10 x7 plus 10 x10.

Joeroy
05-14-23, 20:41
If I read your report correct you paid $70 was that for an hour or half hour? You paid $100 for a handjob?

ThanksLast week Hawaii charged me $80 for nursing and a HJ. He got nursing, pants down, FIV and HJ. This ain't Warrin ohio.

GunDsjm6
05-14-23, 21:44
I've seen this lady been posting on the Dayton Ohio site for you can't see her face. Any idea if she's real?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/you-re-in-good-hands-with-mi-mi/56321484

HotLcndyt
05-15-23, 08:49
Last week Hawaii charged me $80 for nursing and a HJ. He got nursing, pants down, FIV and HJ. This ain't Warrin ohio.I'm case you haven't checked the warren thread, the final two spas there were raided and closed down.

JuslQQn
05-15-23, 16:01
I was browsing through RubMaps and noticed two posted ads for 'Gravity Spa' in Beavercreek. One ad seemed to be current and the other suggested it was closed? I've driven by the building that it's supposed to be located in, occasionally, for a couple of years, but never noticed many cars around and didn't even know it was there. I don't recall seeing any posts on this forum about the place, but have to admit I don't read everything so it's possible that I could have easily overlooked or missed something? Has anyone had any recent, or past experiences with Gravity Spa, or is it even open? Looking at the posted rates in the two ads ($120/ hr and $100 hr), and multiple available ethnicities listed, it aroused my curiosity, and has me wondering why so much more than the other, tried and tested more popular AMPs in Beavercreek? Any insight would be appreciated.

HotLcndyt
05-16-23, 08:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Diesel285
05-16-23, 08:50
Had a dream about the new location in Middletown. Just a quick one before work, half hour for 50. Way better service and more intimate than their old Franklin location. On the flip she haggled a bit but she settled for a 40 for the finale. Told me that her last customer was not very good and I was nice to her, and clean. Hygiene goes a long way with these ladies fellas. Gave me her "name" said to ask for her any time and she would take care of me.

JuslQQn
05-16-23, 15:44
Open and legit. Just use the search function. Also just google map it. Your numbers are off. They offer many massages deep tissue, hot stone, cupping, sport, prenatal etc. They also have float tanks. It's not hard to figure out it's totally legit and they aren't going to risk their business to jack off some perv. Next time masturbate before you type. You think much better with lost nut clarity. This place has been open for years and they definitely aren't the ones posting on rubmaps. Also, what does having different ethnicities have to do with possibly getting extras? LOL. Give it a go. You may get lucky. Or have the cops called on you haha.Just posting what I read on the page. https://www.rubmaps.ch/beavercreek-massage-parlors-oh.

05-16-23, 17:25
Had a dream about the new location in Middletown. Just a quick one before work, half hour for 50. Way better service and more intimate than their old Franklin location. On the flip she haggled a bit but she settled for a 40 for the finale. Told me that her last customer was not very good and I was nice to her, and clean. Hygiene goes a long way with these ladies fellas. Gave me her "name" said to ask for her any time and she would take care of me.So you say its better than the one in franklin o is there fucking then cause the one in franklin I went too I did 69 with her. So is fucking available then or do you know.

MrMonger69
05-17-23, 11:01
Had a dream about the new location in Middletown. Just a quick one before work, half hour for 50. Way better service and more intimate than their old Franklin location. On the flip she haggled a bit but she settled for a 40 for the finale. Told me that her last customer was not very good and I was nice to her, and clean. Hygiene goes a long way with these ladies fellas. Gave me her "name" said to ask for her any time and she would take care of me.How was your experience better at the new place than the old? Seeing that you tipped 40 I'm guessing you got the hand. If that's true then you never went to the original sweet location to compare. But I'm listening. How was it better?

RufusFirefly
05-18-23, 05:18
How was your experience better at the new place than the old? Seeing that you tipped 40 I'm guessing you got the hand. If that's true then you never went to the original sweet location to compare. But I'm listening. How was it better?If you go to the Cincy massage board this place has been reviewed. Looks like only a HJ.

MrMonger69
05-18-23, 11:26
If you go to the Cincy massage board this place has been reviewed. Looks like only a HJ.Totally agree. I'm one of those reviews. That place is a garbage fire. Sweets went sour.

JSchlieMann
05-21-23, 20:47
Hey folks. Looking for some recommendations, if such exists.

1) a non-Asian MP where extras can be hand.

And / or.

2) an MP where mouth action can acquired as an extra.

Thanks, as always!

MrMonger69
05-22-23, 12:46
Hey folks. Looking for some recommendations, if such exists.

1) a non-Asian MP where extras can be hand.

And / or.

2) an MP where mouth action can acquired as an extra.

Thanks, as always!Chances that you'll find what your looking for in Dayton are suuuper low. Maybe even 0%.

GraySky69
05-22-23, 14:03
Anybody know if there are any in the area currently and are they at least of fuckable quality. Looking for good number for them or at least where to find it. Thanks!

HandaMan
05-22-23, 23:45
Anybody know if there are any in the area currently and are they at least of fuckable quality. Looking for good number for them or at least where to find it. Thanks!Contact 646 number, no one replied, find the 202 number, was told a girl is available by Dayton mall. Drove 30 mins to the red colored inn, she was decent looking in a sexy lingerie, kind of disinterested to do anything, told her I wanted an hour, she said only half's, I said no I don't want to get rushed, I'd rather not doing hh and I will leave, then she said go ahead, I turn around got out the door. So that's it for me, no more them Asian bitches, wasted my time and gas for nothing.

Diesel285
05-24-23, 08:42
How was your experience better at the new place than the old? Seeing that you tipped 40 I'm guessing you got the hand. If that's true then you never went to the original sweet location to compare. But I'm listening. How was it better?Sorry just now seeing this, the location for one is so much better, more comfortable feel more tucked away than the Franklin location. This new round of girls are more talkative and understand a little more English, extras are offered on the board for around 20-30 less than the old location. My guess is they're trying to regain some members. All in all for me personally it's a much better experience.

RobPeters513
05-24-23, 11:02
New place South of Dayton. Nice looking Asian lady probably in her late 30's-early 40's. Nice bolt ons, great body, petite. She gave me her cell number to share. I haven't seen an ad yet. All she asked was for polite gentleman only. Was expecting a new employee soon. I guess some don't act like adults sometimes. I got an amazing hard massage. On the flip, her pants down with FIV, shirt and bra pulled up and was latched on like a baby. Blew and left. 10 x7 plus 10 x10.Can you please share the name of the place?

CatFever
05-24-23, 11:45
Having read several reports with mixed reviews of this place, I decided to visit. The place is rather dilapidated and desperately needs a refresh. Only saw two there, and after my experience, I'll call them 'Slim' and 'None'. 7 x10 for 1 revolution of the clock and nothing but pressure, bartering made me more tense than relaxed. The one named 'Sophia', didn't appear to understand the meaning of 'light touch' or 'not so hard', and on the flip, felt more like a jack-hammer race. Idc how much oil you use, I'm not that kind of internal combustion engine with high revs! YMMV but will not repeat. I'll stick to where I know what works!

MrMonger69
05-24-23, 15:11
Sorry just now seeing this, the location for one is so much better, more comfortable feel more tucked away than the Franklin location. This new round of girls are more talkative and understand a little more English, extras are offered on the board for around 20-30 less than the old location. My guess is they're trying to regain some members. All in all for me personally it's a much better experience.What services did you actually get? The old location was bad ass, awesome full service. Pussy was on the menu (the other white meat).

Were you able to get more than a handshake? Were you able to get FIV at least? Or maybe even just a tit in your mouth?

The location may seem better, but the services (from people who are actually willing to share) have been lack luster to say the least. 70 for the hour plus 60 for a handy is not good service or value. And ti get just that was a tough sell.

To each their own I guess. You are saying this place is great, and I (and many others) have called this place an over priced Jack shack. I hope you have a tale that will make me shut up and give them another try. But I doubt you can.

This board is for honest reviews, not simps trying to put out flowery stories to get business for subpar providers. I'll call out the bull shit when I see it.

DaytonBoy
05-24-23, 20:52
I was over by the coat factory yesterday and noticed the sunrise. So on my way home tonight I stopped in and Toftt. Young maybe 30 at best with a mask on (made it hard to tell). Just did a 30 min because I was unsure what to expect. It was an above average massage (asked for medium). The tease at the 15 min mark was pleasant compared to some of the other places around. Flipped and it was on started with a long overhand twist and shout. I realized the high elbow was to allow for some utc up top play with some nice large C or small D cup play. I got a little ahead of myself and had her giggling at the distances of what she had worked for. Cleaned up and finished with some arm and leg stretches. No haggling for $$ and she spoke pretty good English. She was a very nice size girl, short not chubby but just right for my liking. This place was empty yesterday when I drove by and today I was alone with at least 2 ladies. I'll be going back to see the sunrise in the next couple days for sure.

RufusFirefly
05-25-23, 05:31
I was over by the coat factory yesterday and noticed the sunrise. So on my way home tonight I stopped in and Toftt. Young maybe 30 at best with a mask on (made it hard to tell). Just did a 30 min because I was unsure what to expect. It was an above average massage (asked for medium). The tease at the 15 min mark was pleasant compared to some of the other places around. Flipped and it was on started with a long overhand twist and shout. I realized the high elbow was to allow for some utc up top play with some nice large C or small D cup play. I got a little ahead of myself and had her giggling at the distances of what she had worked for. Cleaned up and finished with some arm and leg stretches. No haggling for $$ and she spoke pretty good English. She was a very nice size girl, short not chubby but just right for my liking. This place was empty yesterday when I drove by and today I was alone with at least 2 ladies. I'll be going back to see the sunrise in the next couple days for sure.So I read this review twice to try to understand it. Write your reviews clearly. So what I understand you paid $$ for a HJ and UTC up top. Way too much. For $$ you could get more. Plus the name of the place or a better location will help us.

Soca99
05-25-23, 12:33
Thanks for the report. Always looking for some strange when I get up your way. Despite others' confusion, I understood precisely the location and commentary and that $$ was not a price but a symbol for currency. Keep up the good work.

Soca.

I was over by the coat factory yesterday and noticed the sunrise. So on my way home tonight I stopped in and Toftt. Young maybe 30 at best with a mask on (made it hard to tell). Just did a 30 min because I was unsure what to expect. It was an above average massage (asked for medium). The tease at the 15 min mark was pleasant compared to some of the other places around. Flipped and it was on started with a long overhand twist and shout. I realized the high elbow was to allow for some utc up top play with some nice large C or small D cup play. I got a little ahead of myself and had her giggling at the distances of what she had worked for. Cleaned up and finished with some arm and leg stretches. No haggling for $$ and she spoke pretty good English. She was a very nice size girl, short not chubby but just right for my liking. This place was empty yesterday when I drove by and today I was alone with at least 2 ladies. I'll be going back to see the sunrise in the next couple days for sure.

DaytonBoy
05-25-23, 12:34
So I read this review twice to try to understand it. Write your reviews clearly. So what I understand you paid $$ for a HJ and UTC up top. Way too much. For $$ you could get more. Plus the name of the place or a better location will help us.That's a negative on $200. I should have been more clear. There was no haggling for $money $. I left 40 for her.

RufusFirefly
05-25-23, 16:56
That's a negative on $200. I should have been more clear. There was no haggling for $money $. I left 40 for her.Thank you for clearing that up. I also did a little research and found out that this is a new place on Miamisburg Centerville Rd. Possibly where the other AMP was.

JSchlieMann
05-26-23, 10:18
I was over by the coat factory yesterday and noticed the sunrise. So on my way home tonight I stopped in and Toftt. Young maybe 30 at best with a mask on (made it hard to tell). Just did a 30 min because I was unsure what to expect. It was an above average massage (asked for medium). The tease at the 15 min mark was pleasant compared to some of the other places around. Flipped and it was on started with a long overhand twist and shout. I realized the high elbow was to allow for some utc up top play with some nice large C or small D cup play. I got a little ahead of myself and had her giggling at the distances of what she had worked for. Cleaned up and finished with some arm and leg stretches. No haggling for $$ and she spoke pretty good English. She was a very nice size girl, short not chubby but just right for my liking. This place was empty yesterday when I drove by and today I was alone with at least 2 ladies. I'll be going back to see the sunrise in the next couple days for sure.Is that by the South Towne shopping center? That's a very busy area for this.

Personally, I don't like showing up to places without calling because I don't like driving and being turned away.

If you don't want to post the name so I can look it up, drop me a DM.

DaytonBoy
05-26-23, 17:51
Is that by the South Towne shopping center? That's a very busy area for this.

Personally, I don't like showing up to places without calling because I don't like driving and being turned away.

If you don't want to post the name so I can look it up, drop me a DM.The old healthy house.

ChaseOne1
05-27-23, 09:49
Is that by the South Towne shopping center? That's a very busy area for this.

If you don't want to post the name so I can look it up, drop me a DM.Stopped by yesterday. Same as any other AMP, only good thing is she could speak pretty good English.

RufusFirefly
05-28-23, 06:59
Went to check it out. They did some renovations to the inside. The inside is really clean. Anne met me. She is older but a nice lady. Says she remembers me from years ago in Fairborn.

The cost is $70 for an hour. She assigned the other girl to give me the massage. Young but not much to look at. She was a nice girl. She covered me right away and left me covered most of the time.

She did give a decent massage.

About half way through Anne came in and finished. Anne gives a very good HJ. If that is what you like you will not be disappointed. She told me the other girl does no extras. Those are the only MTs. I will not be back as it is not worth the drive.

JayHan
05-29-23, 20:30
I've seen this lady been posting on the Dayton Ohio site for you can't see her face. Any idea if she's real?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/you-re-in-good-hands-with-mi-mi/56321484She's been posting for years, and in some older ads has included her face. Her looks and body aren't my thing, so I've never been to her, but I'm reasonably sure she's legit.

SeaDoo469
05-30-23, 12:05
New place South of Dayton. Nice looking Asian lady probably in her late 30's-early 40's. Nice bolt ons, great body, petite. She gave me her cell number to share. I haven't seen an ad yet. All she asked was for polite gentleman only. Was expecting a new employee soon. I guess some don't act like adults sometimes. I got an amazing hard massage. On the flip, her pants down with FIV, shirt and bra pulled up and was latched on like a baby. Blew and left. 10 x7 plus 10 x10.Could you please PM the digits and address?

Thank you.

05-30-23, 16:29
Went to jennys spa did one hour got the hottest chick ever nice tits and great massage. Not sure the name cause I did not ask. I was in the first room and got a good back massage and then on the flip for 60 dollars she took her tits out and gave me a hand job. I was making so much noise while she was jerking me off that I'm sure the guy next room heard me LOL. When I enter she had a crop top / belly shirt on on with no bra so I knew it was game on. Jennys always has good looking chicks just like crystal massage.

Dazhiba
05-31-23, 08:51
Clear some space in your mailbox please!

CatFever
05-31-23, 10:59
Went for a trial run due to previous reports. Somewhat Place is like new; nice fresh and clean. I got the sense that 'Anne' runs the place. Besides her, I only saw (or heard) one other. A younger stocky asian. I was ushered into a room where I was told I'd have to wait, which I did for about 20 min due to 'ongoing customers'. I opted for the hour, showed her the $5 off coupon online of the $70 'house charge'. Anne did the massage which I opted for medium and light mix face down. It was decent, relaxing and sensuous teasing. In the flip it wasn't long before HJ got Jr's full attention. It was good, but failed to launch, (for reasons I won't go into detail as YMMV on technique). OTC was allowed and some FT with the twins. After Anne, I was covered while face up and told the 'other one', (younger stocky) would be in for head and foot massage but does not participate in 'anything else'. A bit puzzled how that works, but went with the flow. The head massage was a bit too much pressure, and the foot massage was decent but short lived. After cleanup, Anne was right there in front of me with hand out for tip. I was prepared for tip, but she was rather aggressive and as I was prepared to pass 3 Jacksons, she grabbed an additional Jackson, and 2 Lincolns out of my hand, telling me 'I share with other'. I didn't press the issue, but she could tell I was upset. This is not how I work nor IMO, you should support. So, it was overpriced, and aggressive handling of tips is why I will not plan any return visits, which is a shame since it was convenient location. Hopefully, if you go, be prepared with tip separate from other funds!

RabbitSticks
05-31-23, 16:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MotorRad1
05-31-23, 18:26
So I've been to a couple of places around here, Sakura seeming to be the best imo. I've been to the place on Summit, Crystal, Maya, Sunny; had the same experience as everyone else seems to have. Hong and Daydram before they shut down. Recently went into Panda and managed to get BJ, damage was a Benjamin plus house fee. Also swung by Kettering Spa to check it out, place seems 100% legit. But anyways, I've got a day off coming up where I can get away the whole day. My question is what's my best bet for places that are similar to Sakura? Stick with Cincinnati, or make the trip out to Indianapolis or Columbus? Thanks for any info.

GolfGuy
05-31-23, 22:34
So I've been to a couple of places around here, Sakura seeming to be the best imo. I've been to the place on Summit, Crystal, Maya, Sunny; had the same experience as everyone else seems to have. Hong and Daydram before they shut down. Recently went into Panda and managed to get BJ, damage was a Benjamin plus house fee. Also swung by Kettering Spa to check it out, place seems 100% legit. But anyways, I've got a day off coming up where I can get away the whole day. My question is what's my best bet for places that are similar to Sakura? Stick with Cincinnati, or make the trip out to Indianapolis or Columbus? Thanks for any info.Louisville. Help us help you by sharing information you've learned from the nine places you claim to have been to. This site is about sharing useful information so please leave some reviews of the places you've been. Try reading the massage section on the Louisville boards.

06-01-23, 01:20
So I've been to a couple of places around here, Sakura seeming to be the best imo. I've been to the place on Summit, Crystal, Maya, Sunny; had the same experience as everyone else seems to have. Hong and Daydram before they shut down. Recently went into Panda and managed to get BJ, damage was a Benjamin plus house fee. Also swung by Kettering Spa to check it out, place seems 100% legit. But anyways, I've got a day off coming up where I can get away the whole day. My question is what's my best bet for places that are similar to Sakura? Stick with Cincinnati, or make the trip out to Indianapolis or Columbus? Thanks for any info.So you got a blowjob from Panda massage. Was she younger or older? Did you cum in her mouth or was it covered?

RufusFirefly
06-01-23, 05:39
So I've been to a couple of places around here, Sakura seeming to be the best imo. I've been to the place on Summit, Crystal, Maya, Sunny; had the same experience as everyone else seems to have. Hong and Daydram before they shut down. Recently went into Panda and managed to get BJ, damage was a Benjamin plus house fee. Also swung by Kettering Spa to check it out, place seems 100% legit. But anyways, I've got a day off coming up where I can get away the whole day. My question is what's my best bet for places that are similar to Sakura? Stick with Cincinnati, or make the trip out to Indianapolis or Columbus? Thanks for any info.If you are willing to drive to Indy they have great AMPs. I have only been to Sweets because I always get a new girl because I go when passing through. Sweets usually has 4 or 5 girls working. It is fast and easy to get to from Dayton.

I might try BB when passing through next time.

Read their board and find out where you want to go.

IronBalls1
06-01-23, 07:19
So I've been to a couple of places around here, Sakura seeming to be the best imo. I've been to the place on Summit, Crystal, Maya, Sunny; had the same experience as everyone else seems to have. Hong and Daydram before they shut down. Recently went into Panda and managed to get BJ, damage was a Benjamin plus house fee. Also swung by Kettering Spa to check it out, place seems 100% legit. But anyways, I've got a day off coming up where I can get away the whole day. My question is what's my best bet for places that are similar to Sakura? Stick with Cincinnati, or make the trip out to Indianapolis or Columbus? Thanks for any info.I'd go to Indy over Columbus. My experience is 4 or 5 years old though. When I went the girls were better looking and more dressed up than in either Cincinnati or Columbus. I think the Indy forum on this site is active so you can check there for more updated information.

RufusFirefly
06-02-23, 05:47
So you got a blowjob from Panda massage. Was she younger or older? Did you cum in her mouth or was it covered?About 6 months ago I went to Panda to see if it got better.

I got a BBBJ (if you want to call it that) from an older ugly lady. She was the one with teeth that are misaligned. You will know it is her when you see her.

Did not make a report as I overpaid. She was not decent looking. The BJ consisted of her putting the tip about 2" in her mouth. She tried a HJ and did not get the job done.

Unless something changed do not waste your time.

MikeJones1313
06-03-23, 08:08
If you are willing to drive to Indy they have great AMPs. I have only been to Sweets because I always get a new girl because I go when passing through. Sweets usually has 4 or 5 girls working. It is fast and easy to get to from Dayton.

I might try BB when passing through next time.

Read their board and find out where you want to go.Shut down, new location in Middletown.

Buckeye4452
06-03-23, 09:40
Went to jennys spa did one hour got the hottest chick ever nice tits and great massage. Not sure the name cause I did not ask. I was in the first room and got a good back massage and then on the flip for 60 dollars she took her tits out and gave me a hand job. I was making so much noise while she was jerking me off that I'm sure the guy next room heard me LOL. When I enter she had a crop top / belly shirt on on with no bra so I knew it was game on. Jennys always has good looking chicks just like crystal massage.That's Sophia. She's good looking and perfect tits.

Buckeye4452
06-04-23, 05:26
I know Anna & Coco are the 50 yr olds at Maya but which is which? The one is better looking. Thanks and stay safe.

RufusFirefly
06-04-23, 06:29
Shut down, new location in Middletown.I was talking about the Sweets in Indianapolis. He was asking what Indy was like.

Not closed because I was just there yesterday and had a good time.

Buckeye4452
06-04-23, 11:14
Which is which of Anna and Coco? I know they are both close or 50+. The one is better looking but I forgot which one she is. Thanks.

TheDaytimer
06-04-23, 15:36
Which is which of Anna and Coco? I know they are both close or 50+. The one is better looking but I forgot which one she is. Thanks.CoCo is much younger then Anna but I enjoy Anna much more. She gives a nice "real" massage and treats me well.

RufusFirefly
06-04-23, 19:47
Which is which of Anna and Coco? I know they are both close or 50+. The one is better looking but I forgot which one she is. Thanks.I think Coco is better looking and younger. Coco is shorter and bigger tits. And knows a little more English.

Slowhand4U
06-08-23, 00:02
Dreamed of the Middletown Summit AMP the other day. Had a massage from Serena. On the flip, she wanted to know what I was looking for. I said everything but I only had four Jackson's on me. She said not enough, bring more next time. Four Jackson's would get a HJ with top and bottom down but no FIV. Sounds like more is on the menu.

Might be worth going back with the Sweet rates and finding out.

Stay Safe,

SH.

MrMonger69
06-08-23, 06:49
Dreamed of the Middletown Summit AMP the other day. Had a massage from Serena. On the flip, she wanted to know what I was looking for. I said everything but I only had four Jackson's on me. She said not enough, bring more next time. Four Jackson's would get a HJ with top and bottom down but no FIV. Sounds like more is on the menu.

Might be worth going back with the Sweet rates and finding out.

Stay Safe,

SH.You got everything to be had there. You won't be able to get what your looking for even with more dough next time.

Traveler2468
06-08-23, 11:25
Saw this ad today, has anyone checked this place out yet?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairborn/massage/asian/937-580-1055new-girlsuperb-ser/571752944207

Cravin1969
06-08-23, 17:12
Saw this ad today, has anyone checked this place out yet?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairborn/massage/asian/937-580-1055new-girlsuperb-ser/571752944207Went there today. Seniors can pm for details.

HighLifeMan
06-10-23, 08:53
Went there today. Seniors can pm for details.Hey Cravin I sent you a private message if I can remember LOL. I would interested in the information. Well everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.

Cravin1969
06-10-23, 09:20
Hey Cravin I sent you a private message if I can remember LOL. I would interested in the information. Well everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.I responded to everyone. All 32 of you mongers.

RufusFirefly
06-11-23, 05:55
I responded to everyone. All 32 of you mongers.I sent a PM the day after and never received a response. So you did not reply to all.

Bdirect
06-11-23, 14:34
It is nothing to write home about. save your gas money and hit up your fav place

Cravin1969
06-11-23, 16:04
I sent a PM the day after and never received a response. So you did not reply to all.I responded to everyone Rufus. Don't know why some didn't go thru. Sorry. Send me another pm and I'll respond again. Had to clear my inbox.

Ace4262
06-11-23, 16:27
It is nothing to write home about. save your gas money and hit up your fav placeThank you for the report. I almost wasted my time going there.

06-12-23, 00:50
It is nothing to write home about. save your gas money and hit up your fav placeI'm pretty sure this guy did not go he's just saying what the guy in the messages said. The guy in the message said something completely different and said he tipped 80.00 dollars.

RufusFirefly
06-13-23, 05:39
I'm pretty sure this guy did not go he's just saying what the guy in the messages said. The guy in the message said something completely different and said he tipped 80.00 dollars.Not sure if he went or not but I finally got the PM and found out it is not worth the added gas or time to drive there. Might stop in if I am in the area and want to try something new.

Being as he was responding to me he got it right.

HandaMan
06-13-23, 21:16
Not sure if he went or not but I finally got the PM and found out it is not worth the added gas or time to drive there. Might stop in if I am in the area and want to try something new.

Being as he was responding to me he got it right.I have to agree with bdirect, I went there late last night, message was 4/10 at best, there are two girls working but never saw there other one, the girl that served me was definitely not in the look department 2/10 at best. On the flip the HE was very unenthusiastic, jackhammer motion trying to get me blow. I had to stop her twice to get her slow down, finally I said fuck it, I'm done. 60/40 and I'm out of the door, this is one and done. Might be my top 3 worst experience.

RufusFirefly
06-17-23, 14:20
I wanted something new so I decided to try Shanghai. It is located in a quiet business facility. The place is well kept and clean. The rooms are very private.

Both ladies were in the front. One is young and well rounded probably in her 20's. The other one has lighter hair, redish brown, and is probably in her 50's. It appears it was the younger lady's turn but I asked for the older lady. Both were not very pleasing to the eye. I thought I might get more from the older one.

I did not have to wait long because she knocked on the door before I was ready. That is good because I hate the waiting period. Told her I wanted medium pressure. I consider it a hard massage. Not much teasing until she got to the legs even though she knew I was not LEO from the beginning. When she did tease it was very good.

On the flip she gave me a HJ and there was nothing else available. UTC was available. She milked me faster than I prefer but one thing I found different and enjoyable is she gripped Jr hard.

I left happy and she gave me a nice kiss. No mention of tip which is always good. She gave me a card to keep track of my visits. After 10 visits you get a free visit. Yes I threw it away. Do to the distance for me to drive I will not return. Nothing extra special.

06-19-23, 16:12
I wanted something new so I decided to try Shanghai. It is located in a quiet business facility. The place is well kept and clean. The rooms are very private.

Both ladies were in the front. One is young and well rounded probably in her 20's. The other one has lighter hair, redish brown, and is probably in her 50's. It appears it was the younger lady's turn but I asked for the older lady. Both were not very pleasing to the eye. I thought I might get more from the older one.

I did not have to wait long because she knocked on the door before I was ready. That is good because I hate the waiting period. Told her I wanted medium pressure. I consider it a hard massage. Not much teasing until she got to the legs even though she knew I was not LEO from the beginning. When she did tease it was very good.

On the flip she gave me a HJ and there was nothing else available. UTC was available. She milked me faster than I prefer but one thing I found different and enjoyable is she gripped Jr hard.

I left happy and she gave me a nice kiss. No mention of tip which is always good. She gave me a card to keep track of my visits. After 10 visits you get a free visit. Yes I threw it away. Do to the distance for me to drive I will not return. Nothing extra special.So you said she was well rounded does that mean she had big tits or nice tits. Or does this mean she was kinda fat or chubby.

RufusFirefly
06-20-23, 06:18
So you said she was well rounded does that mean she had big tits or nice tits. Or does this mean she was kinda fat or chubby.Well rounded is a nice way to say overweight. I try to be nice. After all she might be a nice sweet lady. I do not know as I chose the other girl who was nice.

HandaMan
06-21-23, 14:50
Anyone have any idea what happened to crystal massage? I called several times today and no one answered the phone or text. I hope they didn't get raid for some stupid.

BearsBuddy
06-21-23, 15:36
Anyone have any idea what happened to crystal massage? I called several times today and no one answered the phone or text. I hope they didn't get raid for some stupid.Signs off and place is dark.

HandaMan
06-21-23, 17:11
Signs off and place is dark.That's kind of odd, I haven't see any news about AMP bust for a bit, hopefully they are just taking a break, thanks for the report.

Bleep25
06-21-23, 19:14
Finally decided to have a first time visit there. Left a detailed report on the Cincy board for any curious but to sum it up I felt it was worth the drive and will be repeating.

Ohbio
06-22-23, 21:30
Went by Crystal, but as others have noted, the place was dark. It was roughly 5 pm.

Decided to drive over to BC to Jenny.

Drew the "good looking one" with perfect tits. I believe the name is Sofia.

Massage was sub par, not much massage at all.

HOWEVER she did pay an incredible amount of attention to the boys, which was appreciated.

On the flip, negotiated 6 $. Out came those tits, hopped up on the table and performed a more than adequate HE.

Totally recommend, as long as you're not going for the massage.

Erevdi
06-23-23, 21:32
Went by Crystal, but as others have noted, the place was dark. It was roughly 5 pm.

HOWEVER she did pay an incredible amount of attention to the boys, which was appreciated.

On the flip, negotiated 6 $. Out came those tits, hopped up on the table and performed a more than adequate HE.

Totally recommend, as long as you're not going for the massage.To each their own, but to me, sophia at Jenny's has a ton of plastic surgery on an older lady so her look is more weird looking to me. Spot on about her lack of massage though. I think Sophia at crystal looks much better and her massage is pretty decent as well.

Erevdi
06-23-23, 21:34
Finally decided to have a first time visit there. Left a detailed report on the Cincy board for any curious but to sum it up I felt it was worth the drive and will be repeating.I went to sakura about a week ago and got the single hottest girl I've seen at an AMP for my last 2 years in ohio. She was around 25 or so and had a small frame with large natural tits. Her name was Angela and said she's leaving at the end of the month. I know sakura is known as a FS place, but she said she was on her priod during my visit so I got a CBJ. I don't know if that was an excuse or the truth so she might not offer FS.

HandaMan
06-23-23, 22:11

Totally recommend, as long as you're not going for the massage.To my knowledge, crystal is officially closed. Dayton area is down another decent happy spot. I've been to Jenny's many times but I still like the girls better at crystal, Sofia is the one transferred from Troy AMP, lack of massage skills and also has too many rules such as don't squeeze those fake tits, seen her twice, never again. Last time I was at Jenny's I called ahead thought she was the other Sofia before her, that also has fake tits but much younger and better attitude. I was disappointed! Anyways stay safe out there.

Bleep25
06-24-23, 21:58
I went to sakura about a week ago and got the single hottest girl I've seen at an AMP for my last 2 years in ohio. She was around 25 or so and had a small frame with large natural tits. Her name was Angela and said she's leaving at the end of the month. I know sakura is known as a FS place, but she said she was on her priod during my visit so I got a CBJ. I don't know if that was an excuse or the truth so she might not offer FS.Thanks for the review. She was probably the same one I saw using the other room and yea, a total babe. Digging through the Cincy thread reports on a Angela at Sakura who did match our description were that she left town a couple years ago with no updated reports on her ever returning but as of 2021 she did do FS at a higher cost than the others. Was hoping to try her out sometime but I guess that won't be happening anytime soon now. Kind of bummed about it, LOL.

Bleep25
06-24-23, 22:10
To my knowledge, crystal is officially closed. Dayton area is down another decent happy spot. I've been to Jenny's many times but I still like the girls better at crystal, Sofia is the one transferred from Troy AMP, lack of massage skills and also has too many rules such as don't squeeze those fake tits, seen her twice, never again. Last time I was at Jenny's I called ahead thought she was the other Sofia before her, that also has fake tits but much younger and better attitude. I was disappointed! Anyways stay safe out there.Perhaps the good Sofia will end up getting hooked up at a place like Sakura. One can dream atleast.

Joeroy
06-25-23, 11:40
Which places are known for best massages with no ending in Dayton?

RufusFirefly
06-26-23, 06:16
Which places are known for best massages with no ending in Dayton?Dude you ask for help and information but you give us little to help you with.

Are you looking to relaxation or therapeutic massage. Are you looking for covered or uncovered. Do you want other nonsexual services. Do you want someone you can talk.

Joeroy
06-26-23, 13:48
Dude you ask for help and information but you give us little to help you with.

Are you looking to relaxation or therapeutic massage. Are you looking for covered or uncovered. Do you want other nonsexual services. Do you want someone you can talk.Asian spa that doesn't give happy endings, just massage.

RufusFirefly
06-26-23, 17:49
Asian spa that doesn't give happy endings, just massage.Because you said you are interested in an AMP you are looking to relax. Any of the AMPs in the area will give you just a massage. And from what I have experienced the massages are about the same. Some change ladies so unless I have been there recently I may not know who is working.

I recommend going to Maya. Get a massage from JuJu. She is young and knows English very well so you can tell her what you want. Like most MT she will massage a little fast for a relaxing massage but if you tell her to slow down she probably will.

Hope this helps. Treat her nice because she is a sweet lady.

ThrobbinWood
06-29-23, 22:07
Which places are known for best massages with no ending in Dayton?I suggest Tiffany at Come Relax on Brandtford?? In Huber Heights. She give a magnificent massage. I have seen her in Toledo and columbus. The ATF for great massage. She also has a very nice upbeat personality. Tell her Toledo friend recommended her. Don't try any crap with her. She won't like it one bit.

07-01-23, 01:27
Went there for the first time ever I got there and walk in and were were greeted by a Asian lady in scrubs she was not very pretty. So I said can I see other girl and she brought her out too. Was better looking not fat but chubby big tits. So I choose her and she did a great massage on me and got a happy ending but that was all maybe a little touching of the boobs over the shirt. But I think this place will be switching new girls in and out cause the one that gave ma massage said she was going back to New York. Hopefully they get two young hot chicks in there would be nice. Not going to last with old chicks working there. When she gave me happy ending I did a cum shot and got it all over the place she was like wow that's a huge load. Just hoping for younger chicks. But she gave me a card and said after 10 visit 11th is free.

BaddenBoy2020
07-02-23, 14:46
Just learned she has passed. She worked out of Dawns when dawn was still in Dayton and also independently over the last couple years. We all know what the lifestyle of a provider entails, but when it is one that you got to know (or got really comfortable with). It makes a little more difficult. Might take a break for a bit after this one.

HonestJi
07-02-23, 22:21
Stop there a couple days back had a lady name Tina. Great massage, if you have sore muscles or sore joints she can help you out. I will be back.

Honestji.

Delgato
07-03-23, 09:23
Stop there a couple days back had a lady name Tina. Great massage, if you have sore muscles or sore joints she can help you out. I will be back.

Honestji.The light haired girl with scrubs on has given me two really good massages and doesn't cheat on my time. Actually a bit longer than an hour.

JayHan
07-03-23, 15:49
Asian spa that doesn't give happy endings, just massage.Kettering Spa, which is across E. Stroop from The Greene, fits the bill. It's totally above board, no possibility of anything sexual happening, and both of the MTs I've seen there have been skilled.