PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Kbrascal
02-25-19, 12:54
This is a week ago. The place near the DM I was parked at Bob Evans just to scope out the place for 30 minutes. After 15 minutes LEO car pulls into driveway just south of AMP, up the small hill and sits there for a few minutes before creeping ahead and just out of sight behind the buildings. I chickened out and left.

WalterOrion
02-25-19, 15:29
This place was busy! I'm afraid it won't be long until the attention brings unwanted company.

Not my type of massage but good hand shake with easy agreement and standard fair. Parking in rear.

I'm staying away for awhile.

WO.

BigBuckNut
02-25-19, 15:41
Got back to being Healthy again last week. Got away from the older, short girl who attacked me last time when there was more to choose from. Didn't get the tall, younger I saw last time. She was there but didn't come out of her massage room. Another girl from the back came out. Younger, shorter with small boobs. Nice smile and I blew off the older lady and pointed at the young one and said I want her! She told me it would be 25 minutes. I waited and got my turn. Interesting way of doing massage. She used hands, arms, elbows and at one point was on top using her knees and legs! Actually felt very nice. She said I have too much muscle. Now for why we're all here there was plenty of teasing during the massage. She was moaning alot which almost became awkward. On the flip she didn't hint at HE which was obviously needed after having a small, young asian girl riding on your back! Plenty of massage on the thighs during this time and DIY was only offer. . 60 for the hour and I made a critical mistake keeping my tip money all together. I was preparing to leave my customary tip when only DIY is offered and she saw my roll. Give me one more she said. I did only because I was so made at myself for slipping up and keeping all my money together! She beat me on this one! Slipping in my old age.

Coonie2
02-26-19, 13:04
This place was busy! I'm afraid it won't be long until the attention brings unwanted company.

Not my type of massage but good hand shake with easy agreement and standard fair. Parking in rear.

I'm staying away for awhile.

WO.Is this the place in fairborn?

WalterOrion
02-26-19, 14:25
Is this the place in fairborn?Yep that's it.

FunGuy6969
02-26-19, 21:13
I am going to Kingston, Ontario, Canada tomorrow, anybody know of any good massage parlors in that area?

Cincinnati72
02-27-19, 16:13
I saw a couple parlors I have not heard of. Bella Glamtique and Mature Massage. Not sure if these are legit or AMP. Anyone been to either? Feel free to PM.

Sgorka
02-28-19, 11:14
I've been to Bella Glamtique a few times. Twice when she was in Fairborn and once at new location. Ok massage, steep upgrade to get top off and a tug. Thats all I've ever experienced. Twice with Bella and once with another lady.

I saw a couple parlors I have not heard of. Bella Glamtique and Mature Massage. Not sure if these are legit or AMP. Anyone been to either? Feel free to PM.

Whoz2878
02-28-19, 16:51
I've been to Bella Glamtique a few times. Twice when she was in Fairborn and once at new location. Ok massage, steep upgrade to get top off and a tug. Thats all I've ever experienced. Twice with Bella and once with another lady.Yes big time up sale!

I went to her place in Fairborn 3 times.

And I haven't and won't ever return!

Kulpryt
02-28-19, 17:21
I saw a couple parlors I have not heard of. Bella Glamtique and Mature Massage. Not sure if these are legit or AMP. Anyone been to either? Feel free to PM.What is this mature massage you speak of? Do you have a link?

Cincinnati72
02-28-19, 17:58
What is this mature massage you speak of? Do you have a link?It was On Rubmaps.

Kulpryt
03-02-19, 12:02
It was On Rubmaps.Don't do it. Stay far away from her. She does not get into it, not a looker, and there were questionable characters outside the apartment when I was leaving. Not the most magnificent part of town either.

Cartog
03-02-19, 20:20
For those interested, the NY Times released this report today titled "Behind Illicit Massage Parlors Lie a Vast Crime Network and Modern Indentured Servitude":

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/02/us/massage-parlors-human-trafficking.html

Cincinnati72
03-02-19, 23:40
Don't do it. Stay far away from her. She does not get into it, not a looker, and there were questionable characters outside the apartment when I was leaving. Not the most magnificent part of town either.Which one are you talking about?

Kulpryt
03-03-19, 11:46
Which one are you talking about?I was referring to the mature one.

Cincinnati72
03-03-19, 17:44
I was referring to the mature one.I called to get rates and she kept texting me to try to get me to come up. Seemed desperate for a buck.

BigBuckNut
03-04-19, 16:47
Yes big time up sale!

I went to her place in Fairborn 3 times.

And I haven't and won't ever return!I don't know how much more upsale it could be! Seems steep already. That's why I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Sgorka
03-07-19, 18:49
Just wanted to share an experience I had at a local spa. I had been there before and have posted about it. I parked in lot near and walked over. Older dude just kinda hanging around the store next door. I went in and was greeted by a 40 something Asian lady. Went back to room and paid for half hour. I could hear my masseuse and another lady chatting in Chinese. I'm on my belly getting a back massage and the door opens and a lady I saw last time came in and asked if I wanted a 4 hands massage? We haggled and came to an agreement. Pretty soon I had both ladies massaging my back. Easing was done by the ladt I knew. 15 min into massage another customer came in and gal I knew left to get him in room. Came back and said I could flip now. I don't want to do a bunch of details but I was happy when she left to go attend to other customer. Original lady had me flip back over, finished the back massage, went 10 min over. Was an unexpected surprise. I'll be back.

BigBuckNut
03-07-19, 18:56
What's the latest on Lemon Spa? I've read reviews that they are "differnt" now than before all of the media attention. Does this still ring true?

TheDaytimer
03-08-19, 15:30
What's the latest on Lemon Spa? I've read reviews that they are "differnt" now than before all of the media attention. Does this still ring true?How could it be much worse. There were no extras and no hints of extras.

HPMassage
03-08-19, 20:23
How could it be much worse. There were no extras and no hints of extras.I think it is very good, I got a good massage service. Maybe the girls are not have interested to you, LOL.

ArribaPeru
03-08-19, 21:45
I agree, I don't see how it could be any worse unless they massage with mitts on now. Avoid and go somewhere else.

How could it be much worse. There were no extras and no hints of extras.

HPMassage
03-08-19, 23:07
I agree, I don't see how it could be any worse unless they massage with mitts on now. Avoid and go somewhere else.According to your statement, only brothels are the best place for you, not a massage shop. You are afraid of the law enforcement, and you want so much demand. Still go to the brothel. Should live in this state of Nevada. LOL.

ArribaPeru
03-09-19, 09:27
[Deleted by Admin]

Please don't feed the trolls.

A2

Balllow76
03-10-19, 10:02
Clean little shop between a busy donut shop and cell phone store. A bar is to the left of that not ideal. If I opened a parlor discreet location would be at top of the list. I've been there 3 times. 2 different ladies. Pretty good massage. A little above average. One speaks perfect English and has a positive attitude. I was happy with both ladies massages.

Balllow76
03-10-19, 10:06
Saw Abby a month ago in Greene county. Upgrade in the incall. She was sweet as always and looked the same. First time I got a half hour and was the best massage she's gave me. She was finishing me well as always until my balls went numb and I felt a tingle in my shaft. I took a step back and sprayed hot milky cum allover her face and hair. She thanked me and I left.

Balllow76
03-10-19, 11:21
Worth the trip. Nice attempt at a discreet location but not quite. Young woman was naturally beautiful. About a 8.5. I mean really pretty and nice. Above average massage but nothing to tell the grandkids about. I was happy with the massage.

BigBuckNut
03-14-19, 16:32
Well, in the last month I've been spending way too much money at these places to only be offered DIY. Something has to stop me! I've seen very cute girls at four different places all south of town. I ask names and will share but they aren't their real names I'm sure. I'm getting, Eloise, Amy, Sunny and Sophia. Not very asian I say! I might take a few weeks off the hobby and see if things change but 80-140 for a good massage and DIY is not worth it. All good massages and I've learned that medium in asian countries means "back scratching. " Always say hard or deep.

Bdirect
03-14-19, 22:25
Worth the trip. Nice attempt at a discreet location but not quite. Young woman was naturally beautiful. About a 8.5. I mean really pretty and nice. Above average massage but nothing to tell the grandkids about. I was happy with the massage.I stopped in today, coco and kelly, I had to wait 20 minutes for coco, so I left. Both girls were busy.

Cincinnati72
03-14-19, 23:34
I stopped in today, coco and kelly, I had to wait 20 minutes for coco, so I left. Both girls were busy.Angela and Abby are gone?

SkippyD
03-15-19, 17:46
I concur, they give a great legit massage. I personally like the heated tables, even with the blanket, 'cause I'm cold blooded. Yes, that is all there is to be had, but I must say, this is the only place I've ever been to where the lady used her hands throughout the entire massage. No elbows, no forearms! My only gripe is they add tax on top of the price, it should already be added in for convenience sake. First massage was discounted 20%, so I just made that my tip. No problem.

AFter multiple visits to this new place I can say they give a great massage. First visit I posted about was during the grand opening price and was well worth it. The second was the full price and still a good massage. My recent visit I was able to control the heat that mentioned in my original post. The damn heated bed and blanket are just too much! However, after another fantastic massage I will say that is all there is to be had. I will go back but only for the massage.

HPMassage
03-15-19, 21:56
I concur, they give a great legit massage. I personally like the heated tables, even with the blanket, 'cause I'm cold blooded. Yes, that is all there is to be had, but I must say, this is the only place I've ever been to where the lady used her hands throughout the entire massage. No elbows, no forearms! My only gripe is they add tax on top of the price, it should already be added in for convenience sake. First massage was discounted 20%, so I just made that my tip. No problem.It is really different for everyone's preferences. Some people, if the masseurs only use their hands, they will think that it is a perfunctory, sloppy massage. They think that they are careless and don't really use the right strength. It is a waste of your time. They want to end as soon as possible. Get a tip and leave. Make money easily. Some people just like to touch and feel a feeling. They just need to touch you with both hands.

But is that really a massage? What is the real massage? I don't know yet.

Bdirect
03-16-19, 10:46
Angela and Abby are gone?I don't know, I just popped in and out, to see if any hottie were working.

SdayTonReviews
03-16-19, 12:09
I noticed that Byers Rd has been advertising lately so thought I would give it another try. When I got there, LEO sitting in car on end of building. Decided to try Healthy Massage again. Healthy told me up front that it is min $60 to $80 tip for self service, minimum $40 for regular massage. I told girl that I tip based on service and walked out. Went back to Byers, no LEO now. Girl was just not my type so opted for regular massage. When I left, creepy person sitting in parking lot staring me down and then noticed LEO back in the same place, on end of building. Maybe they are just watching the hotel, but just wanted everyone to keep an eye out if you end up at Byers.

Bdirect
03-16-19, 22:12
Surveillance reports show that for the most part, guys were getting a hand job. Enough said. now there is going to be alot of sexually frustrate old guys roaming the street in florida now

HPMassage
03-17-19, 08:47
I noticed that Byers Rd has been advertising lately so thought I would give it another try. When I got there, LEO sitting in car on end of building. Decided to try Healthy Massage again. Healthy told me up front that it is min $60 to $80 tip for self service, minimum $40 for regular massage. I told girl that I tip based on service and walked out. Went back to Byers, no LEO now. Girl was just not my type so opted for regular massage. When I left, creepy person sitting in parking lot staring me down and then noticed LEO back in the same place, on end of building. Maybe they are just watching the hotel, but just wanted everyone to keep an eye out if you end up at Byers.Healthy massage, where the female masseur is very greedy. The level of massage is also very common. After the last time, it is arrested by law enforcement. Unless you are a guest they think is safe, you get regular massage and DIY. I don't understand, such greed, such an insecure place, why do you still choose? They are already the key targets for long-term observation and raid by law enforcement. Choose a safe place. Don't let them waste your money anymore, they are too crazy, too greedy.

SdayTonReviews
03-17-19, 09:52
Healthy massage, where the female masseur is very greedy. The level of massage is also very common. After the last time, it is arrested by law enforcement. Unless you are a guest they think is safe, you get regular massage and DIY. I don't understand, such greed, such an insecure place, why do you still choose? They are already the key targets for long-term observation and raid by law enforcement. Choose a safe place. Don't let them waste your money anymore, they are too crazy, too greedy.My problem is that over the last 2 years I have absolutely fallen in love with Selena. I know better, but still hold out hope for a miracle.

TheDaytimer
03-17-19, 11:31
Healthy massage, where the female masseur is very greedy. The level of massage is also very common. After the last time, it is arrested by law enforcement. Unless you are a guest they think is safe, you get regular massage and DIY. I don't understand, such greed, such an insecure place, why do you still choose? They are already the key targets for long-term observation and raid by law enforcement. Choose a safe place. Don't let them waste your money anymore, they are too crazy, too greedy.Do you have any suggestions for a better AMP where they give good service and are not so greedy? Thank you.

SdayTonReviews
03-17-19, 14:41
Do you have any suggestions for a better AMP where they give good service and are not so greedy? Thank you.Both Greenleaf in fairborn and Hong in Middletown have very good service. If you don't mind self service, there are 2 others close to HM that have very attractive girls and a much better attitude. Never been pressured for more tip at Sunshine or Puretime, girls always appreciate whatever tip they get. More is available both places once they get to know you.

I talked to the owner one night, who usually at Puretime, but usually is not at the counter unless the girls are busy. Once I talked to her, she must have given the girls the OK for me. I now offered more traditional Chinese massage every time, free table shower, roaming, limited help. One girl is a little more hesitant than the others, she does not go out of her way to offer, but will help if you ask. I usually tip the standard 4 or 6 depending on service and the girls always appreciate it.

HPMassage
03-17-19, 17:23
My problem is that over the last 2 years I have absolutely fallen in love with Selena. I know better, but still hold out hope for a miracle.She is just acting, just for your money. Everything is fake. She has a husband, you are all fantasizing, wasting money. After getting the money, she will laugh at you as a fool.

HPMassage
03-17-19, 17:35
Do you have any suggestions for a better AMP where they give good service and are not so greedy? Thank you.Many AMPs in this area, many of them are also fair prices. Just a healthy massage is more greedy than other AMPs. Many times, maybe you will get extra services, but at the same time, let AMP slowly become dangerous. Finally, AMP disappears into our city. Is this what everyone wants? Massage is a massage, you can go to the brothel if you need. The reason why I say this today is because things happening in Florida have affected the country. I hope that everyone, there are still a lot of AMP, can be safe. Have a good massage environment and serve us. Or go to the brothel to find more services. That is the safest. And will not pay a lot of money.

TheDaytimer
03-17-19, 21:19
Many AMPs in this area, many of them are also fair prices. Just a healthy massage is more greedy than other AMPs. Many times, maybe you will get extra services, but at the same time, let AMP slowly become dangerous. Finally, AMP disappears into our city. Is this what everyone wants? Massage is a massage, you can go to the brothel if you need. The reason why I say this today is because things happening in Florida have affected the country. I hope that everyone, there are still a lot of AMP, can be safe. Have a good massage environment and serve us. Or go to the brothel to find more services. That is the safest. And will not pay a lot of money.When I said "good service" I was not referring to sexual favors. I mean do you know any AMPs that deliver a good Chinese Massage at a fair price. I like massages and appreciate a nice young lady giving one to me. Some of the places I have gone to offer a nice legal massage, but then demand a BIG tip.

HPMassage
03-17-19, 22:09
When I said "good service" I was not referring to sexual favors. I mean do you know any AMPs that deliver a good Chinese Massage at a fair price. I like massages and appreciate a nice young lady giving one to me. Some of the places I have gone to offer a nice legal massage, but then demand a BIG tip.Everyone's evaluation of the quality of the massage is different. Some people like to relax, light, and need a feeling. Some people need a deep tissue massage to relieve fatigue. Chinese massage is also divided into many types. The American AMP can only be formed in order to adapt to the massage needs of most people. Really good Chinese, Chinese massage, acupressure, is not recognized by most Americans, because there will be some pain when massage. It may be painful for a few days. Most masseurs of AMP are massages that come to life after coming to the United States. They are not real Chinese medicine massage. Because of language problems and many other reasons. Most importantly, it is not recognized by most people. Therefore, you can only choose this way a little bit. Relax. I was in Chicago, a Chinese male masseur made a very good massage for me. He has been doing massage for forty years! The real Chinese medicine profession. I think that is the real, good massage. But very few people will choose a male masseur for a real massage. In fact, in most industries in the world, men do better than women. More top. For example, obstetrics and gynecology The real expert is male majority. But are you willing to find a man to massage for you? LOL.

Bdirect
03-17-19, 22:58
She is just acting, just for your money. Everything is fake. She has a husband, you are all fantasizing, wasting money. After getting the money, she will laugh at you as a fool.Woman always use men, that's the way it has always been since the being of time.

BigBuckNut
03-18-19, 14:13
I concur, they give a great legit massage. I personally like the heated tables, even with the blanket, 'cause I'm cold blooded. Yes, that is all there is to be had, but I must say, this is the only place I've ever been to where the lady used her hands throughout the entire massage. No elbows, no forearms! My only gripe is they add tax on top of the price, it should already be added in for convenience sake. First massage was discounted 20%, so I just made that my tip. No problem.I'm making my way towards the free 10th visit too! They do a fantastic massage.

TheDaytimer
03-18-19, 19:26
Everyone's evaluation of the quality of the massage is different. Some people like to relax, light, and need a feeling. Some people need a deep tissue massage to relieve fatigue. Chinese massage is also divided into many types. The American AMP can only be formed in order to adapt to the massage needs of most people. Really good Chinese, Chinese massage, acupressure, is not recognized by most Americans, because there will be some pain when massage. It may be painful for a few days. Most masseurs of AMP are massages that come to life after coming to the United States. They are not real Chinese medicine massage. Because of language problems and many other reasons. Most importantly, it is not recognized by most people. Therefore, you can only choose this way a little bit. Relax. I was in Chicago, a Chinese male masseur made a very good massage for me. He has been doing massage for forty years! The real Chinese medicine profession. I think that is the real, good massage. But very few people will choose a male masseur for a real massage. In fact, in most industries in the world, men do better than women. More top. For example, obstetrics and gynecology The real expert is male majority. But are you willing to find a man to massage for you? LOL.Thats a lot of words to tell me that you don't know of any good AMP massages. Too bad becuase I'm looking for a LEGAL but sensual massage from a young but LEGAL girl masseuse.

YoloMost1980
03-18-19, 20:02
Was wondering if you (or anyone else that reads this really) could give me your opinion regarding a situation that has been bugging me. Last week I received a call on my cell phone from an Ohio AMP that I visited around 6 months ago when I was in town and had gotten a very good massage there and tipped them well. I have no clue how they got my cell phone number because I was just a walk-in never booked anything didn't leave my name or number paid in cash. I think I might have called them and asked if a girl named Coco worked there which they told me she was working then they hung up on me pretty much. And that was 6 months ago now haven't been back then suddenly out of nowhere I get this phone call last week from that AMP which looks like it's still open and getting reviews on RM. So does this mean that I'm possibly part of an LE investigation or something along those lines? Or just me being paranoid? Any theories on why they would call me? Thanks in advance! .

Everyone's evaluation of the quality of the massage is different. Some people like to relax, light, and need a feeling. Some people need a deep tissue massage to relieve fatigue. Chinese massage is also divided into many types. The American AMP can only be formed in order to adapt to the massage needs of most people. Really good Chinese, Chinese massage, acupressure, is not recognized by most Americans, because there will be some pain when massage. It may be painful for a few days. Most masseurs of AMP are massages that come to life after coming to the United States. They are not real Chinese medicine massage. Because of language problems and many other reasons. Most importantly, it is not recognized by most people. Therefore, you can only choose this way a little bit. Relax. I was in Chicago, a Chinese male masseur made a very good massage for me. He has been doing massage for forty years! The real Chinese medicine profession. I think that is the real, good massage. But very few people will choose a male masseur for a real massage. In fact, in most industries in the world, men do better than women. More top. For example, obstetrics and gynecology The real expert is male majority. But are you willing to find a man to massage for you? LOL.

HPMassage
03-18-19, 20:15
Thats a lot of words to tell me that you don't know of any good AMP massages. Too bad becuase I'm looking for a LEGAL but sensual massage from a young but LEGAL girl masseuse.Anyone who asks for these requirements will think that what you think is not just a really good massage. Because people who really need a good massage have no other requirements. Even a masseur is a 70-year-old female or a 60-year-old male. Because only a really good massage is needed. Others are not important at all!

MrHappyMonger
03-19-19, 11:24
I've had a similar experience from a legit AMP who is known to give nothing but legit massages do that to me. I haven't thought much of it and I think it's just a way to get more folks down to get massages. An advertisement in essence? Asians in general have a diff outlook on business and how to advertise etc than us here, so I'd not worry about it too much.

One thing that did set off my spidey senses is trying to book with Abby she requires you to contact her from a regular phone so no VOIP / google number. Does anybody know what the deal is with that? All kinds of scenarios presented itself in my head and none which were favorable LOL. Can any one let me know if I'm tripping or if it is for her safety as she claims?

Thanks and stay safe folks.

BigBuckNut
03-22-19, 13:21
Had a great visit with Macy recently. Her place is unique to say the least. Overall it was decent place though. Clean, quiet, safe neighborhood. Saw a lot of foot traffic but nobody being nosey. Once inside it was empty other than her one room where she has her massage table. Set up was decent and communication was easy. 120 for half hour nuru massage. I have had WAY better massages but she was a pleasure to visit. The baby oil that was used was not my favorite. That stuff carries a very strong odor that stays with you. She tried to wipe if off with a warm towel but the scent is powerful. Keep that in mind if you visit. I had to shower after. There was a slight hint of 420 in the air but didn't see any signs of other activities. As noted in the past, follow her three rules and she will treat you very well.

TheDaytimer
03-22-19, 21:36
Had a great visit with Macy recently. Her place is unique to say the least. Overall it was decent place though. Clean, quiet, safe neighborhood. Saw a lot of foot traffic but nobody being nosey. Once inside it was empty other than her one room where she has her massage table. Set up was decent and communication was easy. 120 for half hour nuru massage. I have had WAY better massages but she was a pleasure to visit. The baby oil that was used was not my favorite. That stuff carries a very strong odor that stays with you. She tried to wipe if off with a warm towel but the scent is powerful. Keep that in mind if you visit. I had to shower after. There was a slight hint of 420 in the air but didn't see any signs of other activities. As noted in the past, follow her three rules and she will treat you very well.Baby Oil is not NURU so clearly she does not give a NURU massage. NURU is a colorless and odorless gel made from seaweed and is extremely slippery. Getting a real NURU massage is the most incredible feeling.

BlackBear25
03-23-19, 17:23
Baby Oil is not NURU so clearly she does not give a NURU massage. NURU is a colorless and odorless gel made from seaweed and is extremely slippery. Getting a real NURU massage is the most incredible feeling.While Macy is a fantastic experience and I prefer her well over any AMP, her B2 B is not Nuru. Daytimer is on the money when he states there's a huge difference. If Macy ever started using Nuru oil, her massages would by far beat anything we have in this market.

I still would recommend her to anyone. No white knighting here!

MarkG7125
03-24-19, 01:02
While Macy is a fantastic experience and I prefer her well over any AMP, her B2 B is not Nuru. Daytimer is on the money when he states there's a huge difference. If Macy ever started using Nuru oil, her massages would by far beat anything we have in this market.

I still would recommend her to anyone. No white knighting here!I have met with Macy before and I will again and again. I just have never read an ad of hers where she has ever stated that she provides a NURU massage.

Bdirect
03-24-19, 11:20
Baby Oil is not NURU so clearly she does not give a NURU massage. NURU is a colorless and odorless gel made from seaweed and is extremely slippery. Getting a real NURU massage is the most incredible feeling.At least they could buy real massage oil, the dollar is strong now, no need to cut corner. the foreign exchange rate is good . $100 greenbacks =$672 chinese Yuan

JayHan
03-24-19, 13:01
While Macy is a fantastic experience and I prefer her well over any AMP, her B2 B is not Nuru. Daytimer is on the money when he states there's a huge difference. If Macy ever started using Nuru oil, her massages would by far beat anything we have in this market.

I still would recommend her to anyone. No white knighting here!Shit, a 33 oz jug of nuru oil is only $24. I might just buy a thing of it and take it with me the next time I see her.

Cravin1969
03-26-19, 19:25
Visited this place on Dayton Xenia Rd last week. Kind of off the beaten path. Good massage but only diy was offered. Not my thing. Nice girl with good looks late 30's or early 40's. Happy hunting.

BigBear96
03-27-19, 12:55
Shit, a 33 oz jug of nuru oil is only $24. I might just buy a thing of it and take it with me the next time I see her.Link for macy?

BigBear96
03-27-19, 12:56
Visited this place on Dayton Xenia Rd last week. Kind of off the beaten path. Good massage but only diy was offered. Not my thing. Nice girl with good looks late 30's or early 40's. Happy hunting.Anyone got a link.

Deku89
03-27-19, 13:02
I've had a similar experience from a legit AMP who is known to give nothing but legit massages do that to me. I haven't thought much of it and I think it's just a way to get more folks down to get massages. An advertisement in essence? Asians in general have a diff outlook on business and how to advertise etc than us here, so I'd not worry about it too much.

One thing that did set off my spidey senses is trying to book with Abby she requires you to contact her from a regular phone so no VOIP / google number. Does anybody know what the deal is with that? All kinds of scenarios presented itself in my head and none which were favorable LOL. Can any one let me know if I'm tripping or if it is for her safety as she claims?

Thanks and stay safe folks.I have seen Abbie many a times and she is legit. Very good skills massage and others.

Sgorka
03-27-19, 17:37
Abby is 100% legit and has been around doing this longer then you have.

Thanks and stay safe folks.

BlackBear25
03-27-19, 20:41
Anyone got a link.It's UnBEARable to pop in asking for links in first two post. Just want to make sure there's no confusion on which BEAR is asking.

MrHappyMonger
03-27-19, 22:37
Abby is 100% legit and has been around doing this longer then you have.Yeah I figured she's legit, but I like looking past my windshield into the distance to avoid road bumps.

I don't see any reason why she should have all her clients real number. If anything it could be leverage.

For herself if anything goes south. You get the point kiddo?

Smutt2
03-28-19, 08:23
Yeah I figured she's legit, but I like looking past my windshield into the distance to avoid road bumps.

I don't see any reason why she should have all her clients real number. If anything it could be leverage.

For herself if anything goes south. You get the point kiddo?Get yourself a burner phone.

TheDaytimer
03-28-19, 08:42

Thanks and stay safe folks.So how would Abby, who can barely use a smart-phone know if you are using a GOOGLE number or a regular one?

Touche09
03-29-19, 06:28
So how would Abby, who can barely use a smart-phone know if you are using a GOOGLE number or a regular one?LOL true.

She told me that she has had one guy who gave her the creeps use Google Voice to hide who he was and then just showed up. There's no way to tell obviously, but damn. Read ALLLLLL the reviews on her. No potholes in sight.

MrHappyMonger
03-29-19, 13:39
So how would Abby, who can barely use a smart-phone know if you are using a GOOGLE number or a regular one?I hate giving away the big secret, but if you don't pick up and it goes to voicemail it gives it away LOL.

What's even more crazy is I tried with a different app and she still knew?! 😂.

And having a burner I guess would be ideal but hiding it from a SO would be difficult?

And I'm def not a creep, just a happy and handsome monger trying to get his rocks off.

PFunKjTown
03-31-19, 15:08
I go here sometimes. New lady calls herself Sasha gave me best massage I've ever had. She's pretty enough too. Place is always dead, I'm always satisfied but this lady was amazing. I think you all probably know the place, why is it always empty?

HPMassage
04-01-19, 14:35
I go here sometimes. New lady calls herself Sasha gave me best massage I've ever had. She's pretty enough too. Place is always dead, I'm always satisfied but this lady was amazing. I think you all probably know the place, why is it always empty?Because it is not safe. LEO has noticed this place and may act at any time. Be careful and be careful.

BuckMan94
04-03-19, 14:10
Hello everyone,

I am new to this and I have no clue what one I should start at any advice and a good place to start will be much appreciated thanks.

Balllow76
04-03-19, 16:26
Think I spelled it right. This town must be offering tax breaks to these shops. New spot off 725. One girl working. Looked and dressed cute. Average massage but I was happy with it.

Balllow76
04-03-19, 16:30
Seen to ladies here. Sasha did give a above average massage. During my rub a strange beeping went off and she immediately stopped and went to the desk. Angela give a average massage. It sounded like she was having a very good time in the room next to mine. I felt like a true monger.

Balllow76
04-03-19, 16:33
I've seen mary 3 times. I love her hard or strong massage. She nice. She walks on your back and its definitely a hard massage. I actually got 90 minutes last time I like it so much. They are a legit parlor but there may be more.

BuckMan94
04-04-19, 02:58
Well I went to my first ever AMP I didn't mind the set up I had Sasha who wasn't to bad but couldn't understand her alot. Pd. 4 and tip. 6 only HJ for my first vist hopefully better next time.

SomeGuy5157
04-05-19, 03:38
And you have this as verifiable information?

Because it is not safe. LEO has noticed this place and may act at any time. Be careful and be careful.Yes I know a response from a new account. Sry I just recently found this site and spent the last 4 hours stalking this thread. And I know of 4 ladies being spoken of on a fairly well personal basis. I do have an account on RM & have gave a review of this establishment on there if that helps my credibility.

But is there any kind of deterrent or persuasion or any kind of Discretion What so ever to tell law enforcement and nosy neighbors to fuck off and mind their own business?

SomeGuy5157
04-05-19, 19:39
[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

RubFan63
04-08-19, 01:58
I tried Rainbow for the first time. The massage was great, like one of the best I've ever had, but no hint at extras. Has anyone else had better luck?

SomeGuy6057
04-08-19, 20:57
I tried Rainbow for the first time. The massage was great, like one of the best I've ever had, but no hint at extras. Has anyone else had better luck?If your referring to the one on main street your not going to get anything there other than a top notch kick ass massage. At one time you could have. And maybe in the future it's a possibility. But ever since a couple of the girls there brought some heat onto the place they are as paranoid as a father watching his daughter leave the house on prom night. LOL. I know because I have a good personal relationship with the head masseuse there. I was one if there very first customers. It's a shame to. They have been struggling with and debating if they want to keep that particular shop open with the decrease in customers.

Merlin67
04-09-19, 17:03
Visited this place in Beavercreek. Nice lady, good massage, very happy with service.

HPMassage
04-10-19, 11:54
Visited this place in Beavercreek. Nice lady, good massage, very happy with service.The feeling of this information. . . . It is doubtful.

SomeGuy6057
04-10-19, 16:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

NonEssential
04-13-19, 07:24
Think I spelled it right. This town must be offering tax breaks to these shops. New spot off 725. One girl working. Looked and dressed cute. Average massage but I was happy with it.Agree. It was pretty quiet. One older gal working there, probably 40's. Above average massage, especially compared to the other places along 725 and around the DM.

Deafty1
04-17-19, 16:16
Was in town for a week and tried out Abby. Good communication and setup. She had me wait outside for about 30 min. But made up for it by giving me about 15 min more time. Her body is ok, burn mark on her tit was a turn off. Very nice and talkative. Massage was great with great attention to my backside. Her hands are surprisingly not soft for someone who massages all the time. Flip was good BBBJ with a added plus of P massage. Overall decent and trustworthy. I'm prefer younger women so probably won't visit again next time up up that way.

Kulpryt
04-18-19, 09:13
Agree. It was pretty quiet. One older gal working there, probably 40's. Above average massage, especially compared to the other places along 725 and around the DM.I went by this place recently and it didn't appear as if there was any business taking place. I hope they were just closed and not shut down, even though it was in the afternoon.

IcabodStud
04-19-19, 07:56
Was told by a masseuse in the dm healthy that today is their last day they're shutting down.

SdayTonReviews
04-20-19, 00:05
Was told by a masseuse in the dm healthy that today is their last day they're shutting down.Went by today, landlord said she was getting too much pressure, so she evicted them. I am sure Sal8 na will reopen somewhere soon.

Squirrelinc
04-20-19, 14:27
I have been told they sending to new address on Brandt. Huber will not be kind to her if that's where she went. Just FYI.

SomeGuy6057
04-20-19, 17:20
Long life to all. They had a good run considering. I know I left a couple dozen memories there alone in the last 2 to 3 yrs.

If they choose to reopen in Huber. Its definitely not going to be the same experience. I've yet to have a gratifying experience at any of the huber establishments worth my incentive.

HPMassage
04-20-19, 19:17
Long life to all. They had a good run considering. I know I left a couple dozen memories there alone in the last 2 to 3 yrs.

If they choose to reopen in Huber. Its definitely not going to be the same experience. I've yet to have a gratifying experience at any of the huber establishments worth my incentive.No matter where the new store is opened, law enforcement officers have tracked their whereabouts. Wherever they are closed, they will be arrested. They are already on the blacklist of the city of DAYTON. Stay away if you don't want to be troubled by law enforcement.

SomeGuy6057
04-20-19, 19:28
No matter where the new store is opened, law enforcement officers have tracked their whereabouts. Wherever they are closed, they will be arrested. They are already on the blacklist of the city of DAYTON. Stay away if you don't want to be troubled by law enforcement.Man o man. Who would have thought someone other than yourself or someone that you married in a church helping to relieve you of some unwanted semen was such a horrific top priority tax paying issue. I paid the city of Dayton a hefty sum just for the priviledge of working in their opiate addicted shit filled city. I see it come out of my check weekly. Not to mention my outrageous property tax I pay to Montgomery county.

Do I get a say in any of this? Does this city provide one fucking resource that's useful to me, that I can actually enjoy?

Bdirect
04-21-19, 15:33
Man o man. Who would have thought someone other than yourself or someone that you married in a church helping to relieve you of some unwanted semen was such a horrific top priority tax paying issue. I paid the city of Dayton a hefty sum just for the priviledge of working in their opiate addicted shit filled city. I see it come out of my check weekly. Not to mention my outrageous property tax I pay to Montgomery county.

Do I get a say in any of this? Does this city provide one fucking resource that's useful to me, that I can actually enjoy?I think its safe to drink the water now, plus you get the honor knowing your hard work supports these city officials big salarys, and supports the deadbeats. and overtime pay for uncle to shut down amps, and as they say, last one out of dayton, please turn the lights off

JayHan
04-21-19, 17:29
When I was out earlier I passed Rainbow Massage on and. Main. I wasn't aware it was there, and I don't think I've heard anything about it. Worth a visit?

Hollywoodnd
04-21-19, 18:57
Man o man. Who would have thought someone other than yourself or someone that you married in a church helping to relieve you of some unwanted semen was such a horrific top priority tax paying issue. I paid the city of Dayton a hefty sum just for the priviledge of working in their opiate addicted shit filled city. I see it come out of my check weekly. Not to mention my outrageous property tax I pay to Montgomery county.

Do I get a say in any of this? Does this city provide one fucking resource that's useful to me, that I can actually enjoy?It seems that particular user does more on this forum to discourage the hobby than help facilitate it.

HPMassage
04-21-19, 20:10
It seems that particular user does more on this forum to discourage the hobby than help facilitate it.Unlawful things you can never promote. Unless the group goes against it, go to the government to protest. But who is going to do this?

SomeGuy6057
04-21-19, 21:28
Unlawful things you can never promote. Unless the group goes against it, go to the government to protest. But who is going to do this?We all want to say fuck yea I'll stand at the corner of 2nd street in protest of these clearly mis proportionally and prejudiced views against my God given rights to Express my sexuality. So long as it's done in a safe and agreeable manner between both parties. And were CERTAINLY NOT condoning any chomo activity.

But the reality is, when channel 2 7 22 & 45 show up and reporter's and camera men are within a few feet of your personal space.

I think all of our balls shrivel up a little bit.

ColdMiller
04-24-19, 21:08
I have heard about Abby for a few years and have went back a ways to find her ad, but can't. Can someone point me in the right direction?

RubForNut
04-24-19, 22:28
I have heard about Abby for a few years and have went back a ways to find her ad, but can't. Can someone point me in the right direction?You can find her on the USA sister site. I have seen her a few times. She gives a great massage. She has a nice set of naturals for her age that she likes to show off. Her pics are very old and hardly resemble her though they are her from years ago. The one thing I disliked is You will smell like smoke after leaving drained.

OneGrinder
04-25-19, 05:14
I have heard about Abby for a few years and have went back a ways to find her ad, but can't. Can someone point me in the right direction?On the left side of USA classified there is a massage section.

And she is listed there.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=84995&cityid=353

SomeGuy6057
04-25-19, 12:53
On main. Stopped by on my way into work today. Still no extra. Can't blame her with all the heat. But she's still putting in the extra effort with chiropractic grade service at a fraction of the cost. With a damn better sight for scenery that a fat middle aged dude in a lab coat.

Stay happy and safe guys and gals.

Mr Lucky
04-25-19, 16:06
Any reports on the Asian Massage on Wilmington Pike and Stroop.

JayHan
04-25-19, 17:16
Any reports on the Asian Massage on Wilmington Pike and Stroop.Are you talking about the place across Wilmington Pike from Meijer? Orient Spa, I think it's called?

It's a waste of your time. Lousy massage, no extras, and the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling.

Surfintiki
04-25-19, 19:06
Does anybody know if the Hong is Huber Heights is owned by the same people as the one in Middletown?

SomeGuy6057
04-25-19, 22:06
Are you talking about the place across Wilmington Pike from Meijer? Orient Spa, I think it's called?

It's a waste of your time. Lousy massage, no extras, and the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling.I can confirm. Cindy is also kind of a *****. She plays like she doesn't understand English but she speaks it perfectly. She also checks these sites regularly to look for reviews of her business.

Squirrelinc
04-26-19, 11:52
Does anybody know if the Hong is Huber Heights is owned by the same people as the one in Middletown?No it's not the same owner. I think it just changed name. I am looking into.

DaytonNew
04-28-19, 07:30
Any updates about this place? Please PM.

Stay safe.

Bdirect
04-28-19, 20:43
Vanillia, nova, powell, and hong all locked doors

Kulpryt
04-29-19, 00:39
Vanillia, nova, powell, and hong all locked doorsLooks like people have been crying to the city council or whatever. Why can't people just mind their fucking business LOL?

SomeGuy6057
04-29-19, 02:17
I'd like to see the city ordinance that got passed, that they were able to close them down on. Hopefully theirs grounds for appeal to fight it.

Hopefully this isn't a domino effect were about to see in surrounding cities.

This witchhunt on AMPs has to stop.

Coonie2
04-29-19, 13:56
Anyone got any info on Coral Spa in Springfield? They advertise on USA classifieds.

Sgorka
04-29-19, 17:15
Few reports here and in the Springfield section. All seem to point to it being legit massage.

Anyone got any info on Coral Spa in Springfield? They advertise on USA classifieds.

WalterOrion
04-29-19, 18:09
Few reports here and in the Springfield section. All seem to point to it being legit massage.Excellent marketers and very legit. Any girl that teases too much appears to get shipped out quickly. Massages are okay.

WO.

HPMassage
04-30-19, 19:01
Excellent marketers and very legit. Any girl that teases too much appears to get shipped out quickly. Massages are okay.

WO.In the current environment, we can keep some good Asian massage shops, we should not have too many requests. Do you want Asian massage shops to disappear in this city? Spend the time safely and enjoy a good Asian relaxing massage. I don't want to have another accident.

TheDaytimer
04-30-19, 20:41
In the current environment, we can keep some good Asian massage shops, we should not have too many requests. Do you want Asian massage shops to disappear in this city? Spend the time safely and enjoy a good Asian relaxing massage. I don't want to have another accident.What do you mean by "accident. " We obviously love Asian massages. Even when they are totally legit.

Bdirect
04-30-19, 21:49
After a massage there two or three sundays ago, huber LEO car was parked by insurance compay, I had to drive by him to get out. I thought he got my tag, and I would get pulled over down the road or a phone call at home from a detective asking me what happen there. neither happen. but the intimadation worked, I didn't return to vanillia. by the way i havent heard the tv news report anything, so i dont know why the sudden lock doors, and it is a secret, maybe we are like in ussr, with secret police shutting down and arresting people that have not done anything wrong

HPMassage
04-30-19, 21:55
What do you mean by "accident. " We obviously love Asian massages. Even when they are totally legit.Because of the guests' requests, they will make money in the future to meet some of the requirements of the guests, thus forming a habit, and finally become the goal of LEO, and finally destroyed. Slowly this city Asian massage shop will be hours, domino effect.

HPMassage
04-30-19, 21:58
After a massage there two or three sundays ago, huber LEO car was parked by insurance compay, I had to drive by him to get out. I thought he got my tag, and I would get pulled over or a phone call at home from a detective. Either happen. The intimadation worked, I didn't return to vanillia. It was sad to see it locked.But as far as I know, it is not because of violation of the law, it was destroyed by LEO. Instead, the city's government changed its policies, causing all Asian massage shops in the area to close. This is sad. The government can't afford too many housewives to complain to the government, and Asian massage shops have sex services. And most of us here want erotic massage, which is true. I think we should fix our wife. LOL.

HPMassage
04-30-19, 22:00
But as far as I know, it is not because of violation of the law, it was destroyed by LEO. Instead, the city's government changed its policies, causing all Asian massage shops in the area to close. This is sad. The government can't afford too many housewives to complain to the government, and Asian massage shops have sex services. And most of us here want erotic massage, which is true. I think we should fix our wife. LOL.They are victims. It is the victim of the so-called political achievements.

MassageGoer
05-01-19, 08:48
It may have changed since I went there last, but they are usually closed on sundays I believe but offer appointments. That's when I would go and the lady always had me leaving very happy.

I can confirm. Cindy is also kind of a *****. She plays like she doesn't understand English but she speaks it perfectly. She also checks these sites regularly to look for reviews of her business.

Balllow76
05-01-19, 10:19
Its getting so a mans afraid to go get a decent rub now a days. Smh.

GoBucks1
05-02-19, 12:53
Needed a half way decent massage so tried this place out. Met Daniele and she was pretty good. Massage was decent but not awesome. Not bad for the price of. 65 for an hour. From reviews saw this was a legit place with no extras offered and that is consistent with my time there. No offers of extra and towel stayed on at all times. Will repeat the next time I need a massage with no extras.

SomeGuy6057
05-02-19, 15:57
Idk maybe I caught her on a bad day. I had a few good sessions with her then it seemed like she turned into instant ***** on me all of a sudden. And given what it takes to have fun. I'm usually not pleased when it feels like I flushed my money down the toilet. I think these ladies often. Forget. . most make in an hour what we do in a day. So if we get shit service we tend to get pissed off and pretty unforgiving and intolerant of excuses.

It may have changed since I went there last, but they are usually closed on sundays I believe but offer appointments. That's when I would go and the lady always had me leaving very happy.

SomeGuy6057
05-02-19, 15:58
Its getting so a mans afraid to go get a decent rub now a days. Smh.Soon it's going to be illegally to Jack off in the privacy of your own home.

BigBuckNut
05-02-19, 16:16
It may have changed since I went there last, but they are usually closed on sundays I believe but offer appointments. That's when I would go and the lady always had me leaving very happy.I agree with massagegoer. I seem to always leave there happy. There have been some changes to the rooms, walls go all the way to the ceiling now. She's a nice enough lady. Definitely understands English language better than she lets on! She mentioned that business has been very slow lately and nobody likes her. Maybe it's because she has started going DIY. Says her boss will kill her if she does anything else.

WW4148
05-04-19, 14:31
Went for a massage up north at a place next to a pizza place. Got there at 5 min before closing and am glad I went.

Coonie2
05-04-19, 16:10
Went for a massage up north at a place next to a pizza place. Got there at 5 min before closing and am glad I went.Could you PM me with More specifics. Troy? Piqua? Canada?

SiouxChief64
05-04-19, 18:42
Went for a massage up north at a place next to a pizza place. Got there at 5 min before closing and am glad I went.Was it the troy massage spa next to little caesars pizza.

Dazhiba
05-04-19, 20:46
Hey Coonie, Welcome back! Hopefully not Canada North, LOL.

Have you been hitting the AMP's in sunny CA?

Could you PM me with More specifics. Troy? Piqua? Canada?

HPMassage
05-05-19, 00:19
Was it the troy massage spa next to little caesars pizza.It may vary from person to person. But it is not clean, it is not safe. In this period, safety is the most important. Don't take risks. Take care.

Coonie2
05-05-19, 09:40
Hey Coonie, Welcome back! Hopefully not Canada North, LOL.

Have you been hitting the AMP's in sunny CA?Is the Pope a Catholic? .

Where you getting your best?

Redcrue
05-05-19, 10:23
Needed a good massage, and knowing extras were no longer, I still made a pit stop into RR off Needmore. I was pleasantly surprised to see a face from the "old crew". Not one of the all-new staff. Young petite black girl. She recognized me and off we went. As soon as the massage started, I tested the water with some OTC and she was absolutely fine with it. Legs, ass, everything. In fact when she was massing my hands, I had a handful of her upper deck. On the flip she even smiled at my "growing attention. " But when I pulled the towel to the side, she quickly put it back. When I even tried a little DIY she stopped and said "New Rules! Like WTF? Why let my hands wander and tease me? So done with that place. Hate AMP's. Wish there was an American Girl studio around here. Anyone know of a good American girl who does massages that leave you happy? (and not a veteran like Abby. I prefer younger).

Stay Safe!

TheDaytimer
05-05-19, 11:28
Needed a good massage, and knowing extras were no longer, I still made a pit stop into RR off Needmore. I was pleasantly surprised to see a face from the "old crew". Not one of the all-new staff. Young petite black girl. She recognized me and off we went. As soon as the massage started, I tested the water with some OTC and she was absolutely fine with it. Legs, ass, everything. In fact when she was massing my hands, I had a handful of her upper deck. On the flip she even smiled at my "growing attention. " But when I pulled the towel to the side, she quickly put it back. When I even tried a little DIY she stopped and said "New Rules! Like WTF? Why let my hands wander and tease me? So done with that place. Hate AMP's. Wish there was an American Girl studio around here. Anyone know of a good American girl who does massages that leave you happy? (and not a veteran like Abby. I prefer younger).

Stay Safe!Try LauraMegan. More than a massage.

Squirrelinc
05-05-19, 11:30
Tried last night. Good massage that's it. Towel stayed on. Older lady.

Squirrelinc
05-05-19, 11:34
Stopped by there. Ok massage. Nothing to be had. Try once s year waste LOL.

Squirrelinc
05-05-19, 18:43
Anyone one been lately. Pm me.

TheDaytimer
05-05-19, 19:26
Anyone one been lately. Pm me.CLOSED like all of the AMPs in HH.

HPMassage
05-05-19, 21:46
CLOSED like all of the AMPs in HH.I went to LEMON yesterday. They are open normally! I saw 4 girls. I have read many of the posts you posted before, and you often talk nonsense. You will say that a certain place is good, and after a while you say that they are not good. You are too self-righteous. Don't always brag about how sophisticated you are and how experienced you are.

SomeGuy6057
05-05-19, 22:47
I went to LEMON yesterday. They are open normally! I saw 4 girls. I have read many of the posts you posted before, and you often talk nonsense. You will say that a certain place is good, and after a while you say that they are not good. You are too self-righteous. Don't always brag about how sophisticated you are and how experienced you are.He wasn't wrong. The city of huber did pass an ordinance that temporarily closed all of their AMPs. Happy to hear it didn't last and they're back open.

A big fuck you LEO and overzealous nosy soccer moms.

NonEssential
05-06-19, 01:06
I hesitate to mention it, but this place is still in business though I wonder how. It always seems very sleepy. One 40-something woman working. I've never seen anyone else there. Not a sweet young thing, but she does a serious, thorough massage. I have said, more than once, if you want the premium massage experience, see Abbie. But if you want the best AMP experience on the South side, try here.

Pictraders69
05-06-19, 09:03
I went to LEMON yesterday. They are open normally! I saw 4 girls. I have read many of the posts you posted before, and you often talk nonsense. You will say that a certain place is good, and after a while you say that they are not good. You are too self-righteous. Don't always brag about how sophisticated you are and how experienced you are.For those questioning the connection of Lemon and recent events in HH, Lemon is in Riverside and not in Huber. Any ordinance approved in the Heights, would not have been applicable to Lemon in Riverside.

Squirrelinc
05-06-19, 10:14
CLOSED like all of the AMPs in HH.Lemon is in riverside not hh. They are open and same owner as val was.

TheDaytimer
05-06-19, 10:20
Lemon is in riverside not hh. They are open and same owner as val was.Thanks. Good to know.

TheDaytimer
05-06-19, 10:27
I went to LEMON yesterday. They are open normally! I saw 4 girls. I have read many of the posts you posted before, and you often talk nonsense. You will say that a certain place is good, and after a while you say that they are not good. You are too self-righteous. Don't always brag about how sophisticated you are and how experienced you are.Sometimes the places are good when they first open, and sometimes they go down hill. It's a normal cycle. If I were the manager of the place, I. E. The guy who is at the front desk, I would strive to assure a consistent level of quality. If you have been there a lot, then I am sure you must know they guy so you would be doing him a favor if you mention that to him.

BTW. I assumed Lemon was closed down just as the sister places in HH. My mistake.

ArribaPeru
05-06-19, 12:04
Lemon, like any of the HH AMPs, might as well be closed. Just' saying.

Squirrelinc
05-06-19, 12:50
How is come relax. Have not tried yet.

Florence Guy
05-06-19, 15:08
I was wondering if any of you mongers know of any private massage ladies who provide the desired HE in the Kettering Area. PM me with details and contact info.

BigBuckNut
05-06-19, 16:33
I was wondering if any of you mongers know of any private massage ladies who provide the desired HE in the Kettering Area. PM me with details and contact info.There is nothing in Kettering or south Dayton area worth while right now. I'm thinking of venturing towards Riverside. There was a girl visiting the hotel near dayton mall but not sure if she 's still open for business. Uncle is being very busy in the south suburbs.

SomeGuy6057
05-06-19, 17:20
There is nothing in Kettering or south Dayton area worth while right now. I'm thinking of venturing towards Riverside. There was a girl visiting the hotel near dayton mall but not sure if she 's still open for business. Uncle is being very busy in the south suburbs.I've been trying to get a hold of the associated number for 2 days with no luck. I think they're gone.

Fucking uncle. Are we allowed to have anything? Seriously. This is getting to be some serious bullshit.

SomeGuy6057
05-07-19, 05:58
Stopped in for another session with the popular not so new girl. After being told by the other gal. Whose also a long time friend I've known for years now that new girl available. You go now.

But when I get there. There's a gray Prius parked outside. Sweet. New girl got her a cute new car. Nope. Dude. Seriously. I have to wait 40 minutes for a guy who drives a Prius. WTF man. Lmaooooo.

But I will say. For a lady who's not offering any extras. I always seem to have a wait. 🤣 but with her hands I can see why. I seriously think that lady had to have attended a massage school somewhere or had some form of training. Because its definitely not your typical knees and elbows half ass amateur massage. It really is some next level shit she does on ya. Every time I leave there I feel up right and completely re aligned. It's a shame. Cause I'm sure if she was to handle a dick she'd be a real connoisseur at it.

On a side note. And this is a serious question. Since I'm not getting any extras. And her massage really is that beneficial for me and to my health. And it also helps maintain a level of physicality for the line of work I'm in. That generally leaves me feeling like a stepped in pile of dog shit at the end of a 60 hour week. Sry for the graphic metaphor but its the best I can explain it with a grueling labor job and a deteriorating l3 & l4. But anyways. & yes I. Serious. LOL. If I ask her for a receipt at the end of our massage sessions. Can I use it as a tax deduction?

I mean technically it can fall under a work or medical necessity and my insurance doesn't cover chiropractor care. So. It kinda sounds legitimate to me.

Squirrelinc
05-07-19, 19:45
Stopped in for another session with the popular not so new girl. After being told by the other gal. Whose also a long time friend I've known for years now that new girl available. You go now.

But when I get there. There's a gray Prius parked outside. Sweet. New girl got her a cute new car. Nope. Dude. Seriously. I have to wait 40 minutes for a guy who drives a Prius. WTF man. Lmaooooo.

But I will say. For a lady who's not offering any extras. I always seem to have a wait. 🤣 but with her hands I can see why. I seriously think that lady had to have attended a massage school somewhere or had some form of training. Because its definitely not your typical knees and elbows half ass amateur massage. It really is some next level shit she does on ya. Every time I leave there I feel up right and completely re aligned. It's a shame. Cause I'm sure if she was to handle a dick she'd be a real connoisseur at it.

On a side note. And this is a serious question. Since I'm not getting any extras. And her massage really is that beneficial for me and to my health. And it also helps maintain a level of physicality for the line of work I'm in. That generally leaves me feeling like a stepped in pile of dog shit at the end of a 60 hour week. Sry for the graphic metaphor but its the best I can explain it with a grueling labor job and a deteriorating l3 & l4. But anyways. & yes I. Serious. LOL. If I ask her for a receipt at the end of our massage sessions. Can I use it as a tax deduction?

I mean technically it can fall under a work or medical necessity and my insurance doesn't cover chiropractor care. So. It kinda sounds legitimate to me.I don't see why you could not try. Not sure she would give you a receipt.

SomeGuy6057
05-08-19, 14:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Heineken12
05-09-19, 20:07
Stopped by the new location in Beavercreek today. Late 20's early 30's girl. Very pretty with possible bolt ons. English was actually decent for once also. Great massage but nothing else. I actually feel like a new man! That is very rare for me to say that from a Asian massage place. I will 100 repeat. Will report back if the details change.

Stay safe.

HPMassage
05-09-19, 21:05
Stopped by the new location in Beavercreek today. Late 20's early 30's girl. Very pretty with possible bolt ons. English was actually decent for once also. Great massage but nothing else. I actually feel like a new man! That is very rare for me to say that from a Asian massage place. I will 100 repeat. Will report back if the details change.

Stay safe.I hope that you can adjust her, and we will enjoy your results. But I am almost sure, no surprises. A soothing massage, the purpose is the money in your pocket, LOL.

Kulpryt
05-10-19, 09:48

Stay safe.Where exactly in Beavercreek is this new place?

Whatever99
05-11-19, 20:35
Gentlemen,

I'm still relatively new to this game (my post count is still low), and I'm looking for a massage option for next Wednesday night. What I'm hoping for is a great massage with some opportunity for extras. Please PM me if you have any good options for me. I only ask that you do not post on this item if only because of the recent reduction in locations. I'd hate to have LEO shut another place down on account of these "chats". Stay safe and Thank You!!

BigBuckNut
05-14-19, 15:23
Any new updates on talent that the massage princess provides? Waiting to see her and her reviews have been quiet of late. Prices seem right if the service is worthy.

BuckMan94
05-14-19, 17:03
Iam looking for any good massage parlors with some extra iam still trying to get the hang of it so any help LOL pla pvt msg me.

DaytonBoy
05-14-19, 23:04
Anybody been over off 35 to the Hawaii yet? The adds look a different then the norm. I my give it a try this weekend. I'll post my experience.

Kulpryt
05-15-19, 09:28
Any new updates on talent that the massage princess provides? Waiting to see her and her reviews have been quiet of late. Prices seem right if the service is worthy.I don't get it. For some reason her reviews haven't been very informative, and they are so few. It's almost like no one knows anything or much about her.

Balllow76
05-15-19, 14:42
Anybody been over off 35 to the Hawaii yet? The adds look a different then the norm. I my give it a try this weekend. I'll post my experience.I predict a mediocre massage from a hot chick and she tells you to jerk yourself off in the end. If that.

Sgorka
05-15-19, 15:32
So I stopped by here just to check things out. Door open but they are not open yet. Two asian guys were down hallway painting. Doors in hallway, General clutter like they are refurbing the place. I asked when the would be open, one of them says not sure yet. Guess we will see what happens.

Anybody been over off 35 to the Hawaii yet? The adds look a different then the norm. I my give it a try this weekend. I'll post my experience.

TallTreeMan1
05-15-19, 17:10
Hello gents,

I was out your way and got a nice massage and left happy. The place was across the street from Taco Bell off 675. I was passing through.

Sincerely,

TTM.

Squirrelinc
05-15-19, 19:51
So I stopped by here just to check things out. Door open but they are not open yet. Two asian guys were down hallway painting. Doors in hallway, General clutter like they are refurbing the place. I asked when the would be open, one of them says not sure yet. Guess we will see what happens.Where is this new one.

Bdirect
05-15-19, 21:24
County Judge Leonard Hanser wrote in his ruling today that videowhich police said showed Kraft receiving sex acts he later paid for at the Orchids of Asia Day Spacan be suppressed because the warrant that allowed the recording did not have enough rules in place to protect innocent spa customers. The ruling also tossed evidence gathered during the subsequent police stop of Krafts car.
krafts got good lawyers. this is why detectives dont like lawyers

Dazhiba
05-18-19, 09:55
Gents, I don't recall seeing anything posted about this place in Springfield? What's the word?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86531&cityid=353

Pictraders69
05-18-19, 13:35
Gents, I don't recall seeing anything posted about this place in Springfield? What's the word?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86531&cityid=353I believe it may the same owner as Vanilla and Lemon (and perhaps others? With similar look and services. Not worth the drive IMOHO.

HPMassage
05-18-19, 19:49
I believe it may the same owner as Vanilla and Lemon (and perhaps others? With similar look and services. Not worth the drive IMOHO.Young girl, very beautiful, offering a good massage. No extra. But it is safer. It is also a good visual and tactile enjoyment. If you want extra, you can go to Miamisberg. If you are willing to pay a tip, you can still get what you want, but just do it by hand. You can look for some women who are unexpected in addition to Asians and will offer more. It's just your own will, what do you want?

LegendX
05-18-19, 19:57
Gents recently moved here and so far I been to two spots thinking about trying out vanilla or rainbow unless you anyone have a better recommendation.

Coral no extra pretty good massage included a hot stone which is a plus girls are cute.

Dragonspa no extra overprice and did I say no extra? Massage is not that great.

Gwing
05-19-19, 08:14
I visited a couple days after your post. I have been disappointed in the massage scene locally for a while so this was my first time in a couple months for an AMP. The massage she gave was great! The actual massage part was skilled; about halfway into the hour a little teasing started. Happy portion was completed before the flip. Flipped and went back to professional massage mode. This was my first time with her; I requested no additional service, she asked for nothing, and she didn't ask for a tip. When I gave her 60 rolled up, she didn't even look at it to see if it was sufficient. I sure hope there was no camera in the room!

I hesitate to mention it, but this place is still in business though I wonder how. It always seems very sleepy. One 40-something woman working. I've never seen anyone else there. Not a sweet young thing, but she does a serious, thorough massage. I have said, more than once, if you want the premium massage experience, see Abbie. But if you want the best AMP experience on the South side, try here.

ArribaPeru
05-19-19, 11:26
Rainbow would be your best bet versus the two, but probably an older lady. Skip vanilla and Lemon, they are the same as Coral and a waste of time.

Gents recently moved here and so far I been to two spots thinking about trying out vanilla or rainbow unless you anyone have a better recommendation.

Coral no extra pretty good massage included a hot stone which is a plus girls are cute.

Dragonspa no extra overprice and did I say no extra? Massage is not that great.

SdayTonReviews
05-19-19, 22:02
Young girl, very beautiful, offering a good massage. No extra. But it is safer. It is also a good visual and tactile enjoyment. If you want extra, you can go to Miamisberg. If you are willing to pay a tip, you can still get what you want, but just do it by hand. You can look for some women who are unexpected in addition to Asians and will offer more. It's just your own will, what do you want?What is left in Miamisburg with extras, I thought most everything was gone.

TallTreeMan1
05-20-19, 13:34
So I stopped by here just to check things out. Door open but they are not open yet. Two asian guys were down hallway painting. Doors in hallway, General clutter like they are refurbing the place. I asked when the would be open, one of them says not sure yet. Guess we will see what happens.Sgorka, I can't reply. Your Mailbox is full.

TTM.

Sgorka
05-20-19, 18:20
Cleared out some space.

Sgorka, I can't reply. Your Mailbox is full.

TTM.

LegendX
05-20-19, 19:45

Dragonspa no extra overprice and did I say no extra? Massage is not that great.Update.

Rainbow no extra mid age ladies decent massage.

Vanilla. Skipping due to feedback.

HPMassage
05-20-19, 22:43
Rainbow would be your best bet versus the two, but probably an older lady. Skip vanilla and Lemon, they are the same as Coral and a waste of time.Is there any extra in the rainbow massage? You sure?

LegendX
05-22-19, 14:16
Is there any extra in the rainbow massage? You sure?I doubt it from experience.

TheDaytimer
05-22-19, 15:18
Is there any extra in the rainbow massage? You sure?For sure there are no extras in LEMON or VANILLA. Rainbow is hit and miss with Extras.

Sgorka
05-22-19, 16:03
So I messaged this place on facebook last week and got no response. Then I stopped in and I reported what I saw then. I received a facebook message today saying they were open 10-10. I've not stopped in but hope to soon.

Nothin Special
05-22-19, 19:23
I have been looking at ads in the classifieds, and was wondering. When they advertise prices for massage, such as $125 / hr. Is this all inclusive, or are extras on top of this rate. Maybe a dumb question, but I had to ask. Thanks for any replies.

NS.

TallTreeMan1
05-22-19, 19:42
Cleared out some space.I tried again man. You are still full.

Iwatsu
05-23-19, 06:29
I have been looking at ads in the classifieds, and was wondering. When they advertise prices for massage, such as $125 / hr. Is this all inclusive, or are extras on top of this rate. Maybe a dumb question, but I had to ask. Thanks for any replies.

NS.If it is a spa / AMP, you are generally expected to chip in more for extras. If it is a person's ad, that's generally the rate. They may try to upsell you, but you learn to avoid them.

Nothin Special
05-23-19, 07:36
If it is a spa / AMP, you are generally expected to chip in more for extras. If it is a person's ad, that's generally the rate. They may try to upsell you, but you learn to avoid them.Many thanks Iwatsu.

CDarwin
05-23-19, 20:25
Well, Sasha is gone. New girl, Lola. It's like starting all over again. Playing the game, "boss say no", "I get in trouble." Jesus, just as I become familiar with someone, the girl leaves. How many visits is it going to take now to see if Lola is going to work out? Also, something that I haven't experienced before; she asked for a "big" tip for we even got started. (She didn't ask for it up front, just making sure I was going to tip). If she wasn't decent looking by AMP standards, I probably would have walked.

RubForNut
05-23-19, 21:36
Anyone know of any independent massage ladies too see? Other then Abbie and Macy? I'm looking for a good rub and finish. I'm tired of having to flip a coin at most AMPs now days.

Jerria
05-26-19, 05:12
Anyone know of any independent massage ladies too see? Other then Abbie and Macy? I'm looking for a good rub and finish. I'm tired of having to flip a coin at most AMPs now days.You should try Dawn, I've been seeing her for a few years now. She's great!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=87467&cityid=353

Daring9173
05-26-19, 18:01
You should try Dawn, I've been seeing her for a few years now. She's great!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=87467&cityid=353What kind of finishes doe she offer?

WhoreMongering
05-26-19, 22:44
Stopped into Relaxations in Beavercreek. Offered DIY. Extras seem to be possible with repeat business.

The Seajay Drive AMP in Beavercreek is called Maya Massage. One young lady grabbed me at the door, and another lady, in her 30's, gave me a long massage. DIY only. Not sure about easy extras with this one.

Jerria
05-26-19, 23:27
What kind of finishes doe she offer?Quality HJ, you won't regret it!

HandaMan
05-28-19, 14:37
Just came back from IL for a business trip this pass weekend, visited a couple AMPs in Decatur. Kiki and Hawaiian spa. Total different set up than Ohio AMPs. They have lock doors and cameras on the outside to see who's coming in, you have to ring the buzzer so mama San will let you in. Table shower is available at both places, and the ladies are not shy! I had Korean ladies at both place, standard AMP hour rate, cfs tip is $1. 4. Massage part is basically not existing at both place, but FS part is good! Idk how they can get away with set up like that without getting any trouble! If any of you heading that way those places are definitely worth a visit. Stay safe!

SparkAndSmoke
05-28-19, 21:56
Just came back from IL for a business trip this pass weekend, visited a couple AMPs in Decatur. Kiki and Hawaiian spa. Total different set up than Ohio AMPs. They have lock doors and cameras on the outside to see who's coming in, you have to ring the buzzer so mama San will let you in. Table shower is available at both places, and the ladies are not shy! I had Korean ladies at both place, standard AMP hour rate, cfs tip is $1. 4. Massage part is basically not existing at both place, but FS part is good! Idk how they can get away with set up like that without getting any trouble! If any of you heading that way those places are definitely worth a visit. Stay safe!Agreed, I hit Kiki with a girl named Hannah, been about a year ago (I posted about it). Wow is all I can say, I wish it was like that anywhere closer to here, though I would likely be broke.

D Copperfield
05-29-19, 01:09
I have read the reviews for Macy and her body / nuru massage. Most are positive but lacking detail. Can someone PM me the details of her massage including finish technic and what her 3 rules are. ? Also do you tip on top of the rate. ? I tip AMP very well but their starting rate is much lower. I appreciate any info. DC.

Brandon2779
05-29-19, 14:09
I have read the reviews for Macy and her body / nuru massage. Most are positive but lacking detail. Can someone PM me the details of her massage including finish technic and what her 3 rules are. ? Also do you tip on top of the rate. ? I tip AMP very well but their starting rate is much lower. I appreciate any info. DC.Would also like information. I've asked several times, but received nothing. I don't understand this loyalty / secrecy bond you guys have with these providers.

'I won't go into detail. '.

This is the exact place where we should be going into detail guys LOL.

Good or bad.

CDarwin
05-29-19, 21:45
Went again today around lunch time. Was trying for a repeat with Lola to see if things progressed. Was told she wasnt working. Not sure if that means she is gone already or what. Anyway ended up with Kyrie / Kylie? Anyway, she did the HE, but it was worse than mechanical. Imagine a woman being forced to touch an insect or toad. She did it, but grimaced the whole time and. It was just not good. They may be done for me.

CDarwin
05-29-19, 22:01
Well after the shitshow at Green Leaf. I still had some free time (and money). So I decided get in with Macy2025. She has a website where you can schedule a session (www.allmindbodysoulspa.com). This is a godsend for me since my free time is usually infrequent and last minute. Anyway, she had an opening at 430 pm and I signed up for the hhr Tantric massage. I did all of this through her website, no phone tag, no ghosting. It's pretty pricey at $1. 4, but after having the session, I have no complaints. Now similar service can be found for less money, but there are a few things that are particularly important for me: 1) Safe location and easy to get to. 2) No smoke smell 3) No drama / drugs / tweaking. Macy has it together. She was very clean. Her studio was clean and had no smell. And her service was better than any AMP. Someone asked about her three rules: 1) No fingering 2) No kissing 3) No intercourse. To be clear, I will be seeing her again. I won't go into specifics here of what went down but seniors with good standing can PM. For you others, my suggestion is to try her out.

Jerria
05-30-19, 11:05
Well after the shitshow at Green Leaf. I still had some free time (and money). So I decided get in with Macy2025. She has a website where you can schedule a session (www.allmindbodysoulspa.com). This is a godsend for me since my free time is usually infrequent and last minute. Anyway, she had an opening at 430 pm and I signed up for the hhr Tantric massage. I did all of this through her website, no phone tag, no ghosting. It's pretty pricey at $1. 4, but after having the session, I have no complaints. Now similar service can be found for less money, but there are a few things that are particularly important for me: 1) Safe location and easy to get to. 2) No smoke smell 3) No drama / drugs / tweaking. Macy has it together. She was very clean. Her studio was clean and had no smell. And her service was better than any AMP. Someone asked about her three rules: 1) No fingering 2) No kissing 3) No intercourse. To be clear, I will be seeing her again. I won't go into specifics here of what went down but seniors with good standing can PM. For you others, my suggestion is to try her out.I've been seeing her for a while now. I think she is great and I have no need to go to AMP anymore. She actually has a license too and can give great therapeutic massage if that's what you need.

Kulpryt
05-30-19, 13:17
Hey, if anyone is interested in a massage from a young, white, American girl, then two new ones are working out of Dawn Isabella's studio. Check them out! It should be worth your while. I know this physical description of a female has been missing from the scene, and is a big request among many. Now there are two, hurry up!

DarkStallion
05-30-19, 18:12
Hey, if anyone is interested in a massage from a young, white, American girl, then two new ones are working out of Dawn Isabella's studio. Check them out! It should be worth your while. I know this physical description of a female has been missing from the scene, and is a big request among many. Now there are two, hurry up!Any Ads out there for these new ladies??

WalterOrion
05-31-19, 18:09
Stopped into Relaxations in Beavercreek. Offered DIY. Extras seem to be possible with repeat business.

The Seajay Drive AMP in Beavercreek is called Maya Massage. One young lady grabbed me at the door, and another lady, in her 30's, gave me a long massage. DIY only. Not sure about easy extras with this one.Agreed on Maya. Beautiful clean new place. Great massage. Pleasant young lady that touches liberally. DIY only.

Jt4914
06-02-19, 12:21
Visited Hong in Middletown a few days ago and left very happy. Didn't catch her name but was a young attractive girl with outstanding massage skills. It was honestly the best massage I've ever had. Light teasing during the back massage that escalated quickly after the flip. About 2 minutes into the flip she gestured toward the goods and encouraged some DIY. I said I'd rather her take care of it and she gladly accepted then placed my hand on her surprisingly round backside and let me roam as I pleased. I finished rather quickly which was a disappointment but was a much needed release. She cleaned me up then proceeded with massage and pleasant conversation.

I was pleasantly surprised with my visit and will definitely repeat. Total damage was typical 60 to the house and 40 tip.

Kulpryt
06-04-19, 15:14
I was in NY this past weekend and entered a parlor that was open at 1:15 AM. Just from the mere fact it was open at that hour I expected a good time. Mamasan was in regular clothes, but the other girl was in a very short dress. She ushered me to the room, pushed me in, and closed the door behind her instead of stepping out, unlike most of my experiences in Dayton. Pretty decent no nonsense massage, minimal teasing. Towards the end she motioned for a HJ, and I pointed towards her lower region and started touching her ass. She told me 1. 2, I responded back with 1, as I wanted to keep her mood jovial. She went for a cover and lubed up and I happily dove in. She was tight and her passage was short, so she was trying her best not to scream. I eventually blasted in the cover when she was riding cowgirl. I wish it was this easy in the gem city, but unfortunately LE doesn't have better shit to do with their time apparently.

Squirrelinc
06-04-19, 19:31
Stopped by lemon. Beautiful girl buy a waste of time.

Squirrelinc
06-04-19, 19:40
Well since Huber is all locked up. Has anyone been to the one by cloud. It's close to my work now not sure to waste time.

YtheLongFace
06-04-19, 21:56

The Seajay Drive AMP in Beavercreek is called Maya Massage. One young lady grabbed me at the door, and another lady, in her 30's, gave me a long massage. DIY only. Not sure about easy extras with this one.I have been to Relaxations before and had a good time but it's been probably a couple of years. It's convenient to Ruggles Club but Maya Massage is even better. Same plaza. I like to get to Ruggles from time to time when I get tired of Jack Cincinnati.

This will give me an excuse 😎.

Observant
06-05-19, 06:54
Any Ads out there for these new ladies??Dawn's ad has the pics of new ladies. My opinion is that they are big. Something that does not work for me.

I am assuming that they are going to be pricey as Dawn.

Ob.

Andy Roby
06-05-19, 07:45
Was able to make a couple stops in the last 2 weeks.

Received an average massage with HE at Dragonfly. She was probably early 40's, spoke very little English. Massage was average at best, nice teasing though. Started as DIY but just grabbed her hand and off she went. Allowed touching outside of clothes only. $60 for massage, $25 tip. Would repeat.

Had a younger girl at Puretime, average massage again. Lots of teasing before flip but was strictly DIY only. She was very unhappy with the $10 tip I left.

Kulpryt
06-05-19, 10:07
Dawn's ad has the pics of new ladies. My opinion is that they are big. Something that does not work for me.

I am assuming that they are going to be pricey as Dawn.

Ob.Have you seen them in person? I had a session with Lacey, not big at all.

MrDude49
06-05-19, 10:17
Had a visit yesterday all I can say is she is wonderful everything you could want very attractive has some minor rules but a very happy happy ending.

BigBuckNut
06-05-19, 15:08
Have you seen them in person? I had a session with Lacey, not big at all.Levae you with a handshake like Dawn or more?

Kulpryt
06-05-19, 15:20
Levae you with a handshake like Dawn or more?My personal experience with this one was a handshake with my hand all over her ass and puss, but I got the impression she is willing but maybe advised to stay away from certain things. Who knows, we all got to get in there and test the waters.

CDarwin
06-06-19, 09:57
My personal experience with this one was a handshake with my hand all over her ass and puss, but I got the impression she is willing but maybe advised to stay away from certain things. Who knows, we all got to get in there and test the waters.Did you tip or are the published prices all inclusive.

Jerria
06-06-19, 13:36
Had a visit yesterday all I can say is she is wonderful everything you could want very attractive has some minor rules but a very happy happy ending.Macy and Dawn are my all time favorites!

LuvBeingTeased
06-07-19, 11:11
Since I'm big on teasing, I began searching for tantra massages in my area. I found one Schantz Ave. Has anyone experienced one before? What should I expect? Is it worth the $200? I'll report back after and let everyone know how it goes.

Kulpryt
06-07-19, 12:51
Since I'm big on teasing, I began searching for tantra massages in my area. I found one Schantz Ave. Has anyone experienced one before? What should I expect? Is it worth the $200? I'll report back after and let everyone know how it goes.Are you sure that's not Macy? Her place is on that road.

LuvBeingTeased
06-07-19, 12:55
Are you sure that's not Macy? Her place is on that road.Indeed it is. I searched around a little more. She seems to get excellent reviews. I'm hoping this includes a NURU since it's not cheap.

JustSomeGuyy
06-07-19, 19:42
Evening, friends.

I've lurked a long time, and followed the good advice here which I am much appreciative of. I was particularly fond of HM near DM. That was the first place I ever dared try OTC thanks to your guidance, but of course those days are over now. So I've been trying a few random places to see what's what.

Generally speaking, it's all been the same. Minor teasing, DIY. And that's fine for my purposes. I'm not in the market for FS.

But today on a whim I wandered into a place just called "massage" near Mack's Tavern and immediately fell in love with the girl at the front desk. I felt sure I'd get a bait and switch with some 90 year old woman coming in to give me the massage, but sure enough it was the sweet girl from the front. Couldn't believe my luck.

Unfortunately, there was not even the tiniest hint of ANYTHING. Not even DIY. First time I've left a place empty handed, so to speak, in several years.

However, the massage was actually incredible (though chaste) - and the girl like I said looked amazing.

I'd happily go back 30 more times if this is a "they have to get to know you" type joint -- but if there's nothing to be had here other than a good massage, I suppose I'll keep wandering on.

Any luck for you fellas?

AssetNom
06-08-19, 17:01
Did you tip or are the published prices all inclusive.When I saw her last week for hhr, it was all inclusive. Nice massage (no mouth massage), and a good rub while I played with her extremely nice body. She has such perky breast and a good ass, panties stayed on, so no FIV but it still felt nice. Every girl is different, so some might want a tip, others might give you a "freebie". Depends on how charming you are most of the time.

Coonie2
06-09-19, 13:21
Did you tip or are the published prices all inclusive.Where do they advertise?

MontyCliff
06-09-19, 16:52
Where do they advertise?http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89304&cityid=353

Bdirect
06-09-19, 19:20
Well since Huber is all locked up. Has anyone been to the one by cloud. It's close to my work now not sure to waste time.I think it shut down too.

Squirrelinc
06-09-19, 21:55
I think it shut down too.It was open today. Anyone been there.

BuckMan94
06-10-19, 11:34
Went to hong in middle got a nice rub. Cost. 8 left happy and hit green leaf again got lucky. 10.

Jjohn277
06-14-19, 18:13
Went to Hong today. Usually always leave happy. Today she gestured for tip before touching the goods. I said after. This kept going back and forth. I have never tipped first!! Should I have? Needless to say my solder did not get touched and I didn't leave happy.

Jt4914
06-15-19, 01:23
Went to Hong today. Usually always leave happy. Today she gestured for tip before touching the goods. I said after. This kept going back and forth. I have never tipped first!! Should I have? Needless to say my solder did not get touched and I didn't leave happy.That's odd because I too went there yesterday and left very happy. Very cute young girl with huge boobs for an Asian. Started immediately after the flip and didn't even mention tip although I left one anyway. I guess it depends on who you see. Said she could only do hhr when I arrived which I thought was odd but other than that one of my best AMP experiences. Sorry yours didn't go as well.

Andy Roby
06-15-19, 14:33
Are you referring to Hong in Middletown or Huber?

IronHead4
06-15-19, 16:56
Had a great massage by Bambi, let me just say that I met all 3 new girls and their pictures do zero justice.

Will def repeat.

Jt4914
06-16-19, 12:14
Are you referring to Hong in Middletown or Huber?I was referring to the one in Middletown.

Stingray Jones
06-16-19, 22:02
Are there any AMPs where you can get more than a rub and tug? Asian providers don't appear to exist in this area, and I can't seem to find a massage girl who will do more than use her hands.

You don't have to name the spot (unless you feel like PMing me, would be greatly appreciated) just want to know if a parlor with girls who do a little more exists or if I am barking up the wrong tree. Might have to take a trip to Thailand.

DarkStallion
06-17-19, 01:47
Met Bambi, new at Dawns, She doesn't look like the pics but bit more chubby. Her nature was cool and massage was good. Not great but good. There was 40 upcharge for touching. And too many upsell. Out of curiosity I was how much is for b2 b- 800 came reply. No joke. No typo. 800 was the response. I just smiled. SMH. I was planning to try other ladies but seems like lot of Upsell probably. YMMV.

D Copperfield
06-17-19, 03:32
Got a girt card for Fathers Day. Looks legit but hoping someone can give me hope with intel stating otherwise. I did a search and did not see anything. DC.

LuvBeingTeased
06-17-19, 07:51
Got a girt card for Fathers Day. Looks legit but hoping someone can give me hope with intel stating otherwise. I did a search and did not see anything. DC.Completely legit. However, if you're lucky and end up with something more, I'll be booking an appointment ASAP.

LvTheLightsOn
06-17-19, 08:25
Man, now that's a keeper if she's giving you gift cards to expanded menu AMPs! Takes care of those times she's too tired or the few days of the month she may be off limits!

Got a girt card for Fathers Day. Looks legit but hoping someone can give me hope with intel stating otherwise. I did a search and did not see anything. DC.

BigBuckNut
06-17-19, 08:50
Met Bambi, new at Dawns, She doesn't look like the pics but bit more chubby. Her nature was cool and massage was good. Not great but good. There was 40 upcharge for touching. And too many upsell. Out of curiosity I was how much is for b2 b- 800 came reply. No joke. No typo. 800 was the response. I just smiled. SMH. I was planning to try other ladies but seems like lot of Upsell probably. YMMV.She's brought in 3 big'ns and I've heard some huge prices too. I'm probably done there.

Kulpryt
06-17-19, 10:48
She's brought in 3 big'ns and I've heard some huge prices too. I'm probably done there.I'll say again. I saw Lacey and she is not big by any stretch of the imagination. Jade is similarly sized as well. I got a decent rub and got to touch all over for the standard 80. Bambi sounds like one to avoid, but I'm surely seeing Lacey again.

LuvBeingTeased
06-17-19, 11:34
I was searching for "massages near me" on Google and came across a house labeled "Therapeutic Message. " It's on Garfield which is a pretty rotten area. No reviews and this is my first time seeing it. Anyone know anything?

TheDaytimer
06-17-19, 16:58
Got a girt card for Fathers Day. Looks legit but hoping someone can give me hope with intel stating otherwise. I did a search and did not see anything. DC.ELEMENTS is a chain of massage joints staffed by a corporation. Save your time and any more money. They use the 5/10 hour tulle. You don't get hands on you until 5 minutes after you enter the room and their hands leave you at 10 minutes before the hour so you get a 45 minute lame massage.

DarkStallion
06-17-19, 18:31
I'll say again. I saw Lacey and she is not big by any stretch of the imagination. Jade is similarly sized as well. I got a decent rub and got to touch all over for the standard 80. Bambi sounds like one to avoid, but I'm surely seeing Lacey again.When I went to see Bambi I saw other 2 new ladies. They looked fine as in pics. Also Even Dawn allowed touch but not Bambi. But she is cool lady I had an episode with her. She said it would be 40 more to touch when I tried to touch her chest portion so I thought she wanted 40 just to touch her top area and I was roaming in he lower portion thinking its included in the whole amount. She asked for 40 after the session. But I explained what the confusion was and I honestly don't take more that needed for massage, especially where I know I won't be tipping. She was cool with it so I will give her that for not unleashing hell on to me!

D Copperfield
06-18-19, 01:08
ELEMENTS is a chain of massage joints staffed by a corporation. Save your time and any more money. They use the 5/10 hour tulle. You don't get hands on you until 5 minutes after you enter the room and their hands leave you at 10 minutes before the hour so you get a 45 minute lame massage.Thanks for the feedback everyone. I will tell my wife an Asian massage is the best so she will get me an AMP card in the future. LOL DC.

RubForNut
06-19-19, 21:28
Visited Maya massage in Beavercreek last week. Nice newer clean place. Normal 35 yr old slinder women with small boobs. Ok massage, it was nothing to brag about but definitely not the worst I've had. She had a towel on my backside with very little teasing. OTF She offered DIY only. I tried to get her to help but she said "no me boss here". I'm not there for diy. I gave her 60/10 for a hour and walked out.

Timh777
06-20-19, 17:36
Went to Greenleaf this afternoon, great massage and nice rub at the end, thanks Angela!

BigBuckNut
06-21-19, 15:08
Nice visit to Maya today. Two young girls, mid 20's, working there when I visisted. First one greeted me and was pretty. Nice smile, broken English and boobs popping out. Teeth were everywhere but otherwise pretty. I felt comfortable spending money if this was what it was. She took me to a room and said 60. I gave her money and she disappeared. Second girl arrives in room and begins my massage. I can tell by the better English that it's not the same girl as before unless she just took a crash course in phonix. This girl was very delightful. Ample teasing and diy on the flip. Very pretty face and great body. Left a 20 tip and out I went. Will repeat for sure.

Below Me
06-23-19, 18:57
Visited Maya massage in Beavercreek last week. Nice newer clean place. Normal 35 yr old slinder women with small boobs. Ok massage, it was nothing to brag about but definitely not the worst I've had. She had a towel on my backside with very little teasing. OTF She offered DIY only. I tried to get her to help but she said "no me boss here". I'm not there for diy. I gave her 60/10 for a hour and walked out.The boss is always there when they don't want to help.

MSmith5624
06-24-19, 05:56
New member I guess you call it, new to this and I just recently found out about this site. Just wanted to know about the AMPs over on relaxations and the other around that area. I went to relaxations awhile ago way before I found out about this review forum. My time was good for the hr I got. The back massage was normal not much teasing but on the flip she looked under the cover and after that she moved it around to light covering. Was wonder if this is the most you get or if there is more? I'm new to this but interest is starting back up. If anyone has info it would be appreciated.

EmptyCup
06-24-19, 12:15
Would you guys have the address for Greenleaf of Maya?

Sgorka
06-24-19, 12:17
There are only two in Fairborn. Its the other one. Can find addy on rubratings or google search.

Would you guys have the address for Greenleaf of Maya?

EmptyCup
06-24-19, 13:03
There are only two in Fairborn. Its the other one. Can find addy on rubratings or google search.Couldn't find anything either doing searches.

Sgorka
06-24-19, 13:29
PM with address sent.

Couldn't find anything either doing searches.

BashfulDan
06-24-19, 13:55
PM with address sent.I would be interested in learning their location too. Please PM me. A) I need a good massage today for both a stiff neck and for another relief of tension!

Ty.

LuvShiatsu
06-24-19, 14:12
Would you guys have the address for Greenleaf of Maya?I believe both advertise in cityxguide Dayton. Greenleaf is in Fairborn on Broadway. Sometimes the ad includes the name, sometimes it does not. I think Maya's ad is the one for the AMP on Seajay Dr. In Beavercreek.

EmptyCup
06-24-19, 22:38
Appreciate the replies and PM with addresses. You guys have it rough here. Hit two places. Maya and DT- and they wanted nothing to junior. Strike on the DIY. Nothing under the clothes.

MSmith5624
06-24-19, 23:38
Thinking of going to an AMP this weekend and was wondering if any of the AMPs around creek, born or field were good ones to visit. If anyone could help out that would be great. Pm or reply to this post is good for me. Thanks.

Balllow76
06-25-19, 10:53
When you first walk in you'll notice there is nothing Hawaiian about it. Its just a greasy AMP. I pulled mae who is 50 something and cute. Nice little body. I thought she may be the mamasan pinch hitting until I noted a 60 something asian hag as I left. I laid face down naked and there was no towel for cover which was just there mistake. 2 minutes in she asked if I'd like a table shower and I ve never had one so said sure. She then asked if I could pay now. Uh. Sure. I guess I didn't look trustworthy. She proceeded with a uneven below average massage at best. I don't know where she went to massage school but she deserves a full refund. She used a electric suction / cupping device on my back that was pointless. She allowed some otc roaming. Toward the end she lead me to the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist. She told me to lay face down and I had to raise up on my hands and toes because the water felt like it was poured from a boiling cauldron. She washed me twice on my front and back and had me clean my own package. 60+10+12. As I stepped out into the afternoon of incoming rain I realized the best thing from the massage was that I was clean as fuck. You can probly get a tug with some effort but I didn't try hard. I just wrote my review in my head and enjoyed the experience the best I could. I won't return unless I hear some better news. I kicked myself for going on the hunt which I always tell myself to stop doing but its part of the fun. I wish I'd went and seen sunny down south again and got another 9/10 total legit massage instead which will be my next review.

BuckMan94
06-27-19, 17:47
So I go once again this is #4 or #5. Massages really good the extra rub and tub sucked cost way to much to go there for me. And then I was the last one of the night they took the towel that I had cover up with and just re fold it for the next person. That's very disgusting me I think I'm done there.