PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Member #4079
03-09-06, 17:25
In town next week. Looking for the best Columbus area club for some good 'ol fashion grinding lap dances. Prefer the small clubs with the possibility of taking one home.

SCL has way too much drama to sort thru. Would appreciate any recommendations.

Tom,

Akron

Ohiohighlander
03-31-06, 17:26
Has anyone been to the "Fox Run" on 23 south of columbus? It's not listed on stripclublist and I've always been curious.

Thanks,

OH

Cleavage Lover
04-02-06, 00:22
[QUOTE=Akron2004]In town next week. Looking for the best Columbus area club for some good 'ol fashion grinding lap dances. Prefer the small clubs with the possibility of taking one home.
SCL has way too much drama to sort thru. Would appreciate any recommendations.

I agree. I get down C-bus once in awhile, and I also would like to weed thru the BS from SCL and find a good club with take-out, or great back-room/couch dnces with extras. I think we would have better luck at the the smaller clubs.

Cleavage Lover

TodoRob
04-02-06, 08:44
Been to Fox Run a few times. Like most strip clubs it can be hit or miss.

There is usually one or two nice looking gals with a few heavier ones.

No back room and they do not like table dances. They want you to buy them 10 dollar drinks. If your lucky you can get a few feels depending on which barmaid is there. One time the barmaid kept asking to see my hands...think she was jealous of the girls or something. If you're in the area it might be worth stopping in for a beer or two anyway.

Tanman069
04-02-06, 11:13
I agree about the SCL and I am headed down that way next weekend also. I'd rather find a small bar with dancers than a "gentleman's club".

Hotrodz123
04-03-06, 18:35
I know that this isnt in Columbus but I found a very good club in Bucyrus. It's called FantasyLand and it's on the SCL. It's a full contact club meaning you can touch them anywhere as long as it's not south of the border....I havnt had any luck on take-out orders but I know that there are some there that are available just dont know which ones.

Tanman069
04-05-06, 08:43
Thanks for the info Hotrodz

Hotrodz123
04-10-06, 00:02
Oh, about Fantasy Land, it's 10 bucks to get in, and vip's are 25 bucks, i've been to pure platinum and that was pretty expensive for me, any good cheap clubs around here?

TodoRob
05-14-06, 07:37
Went to Columbus Gold for the free lunch and and to watch the feature.
This was friday around 12:30PM.There were only 3 or 4 girls when we got there and no pressure for dances. No cover but beers were 4.50 apiece. There did end up being a few really hot dancers but by then it was getting crowded and we were headed to Dockside Dolls, (7 dollar cover included decent food) which was a bust. Private Dancer on trabue actually had about 3 nice looking girls with nice pussys but I got pissed when one of the dancers told the manager I touched her. I touched her f***ing ankle. I told them I was pissed and she tried to make it up to me. This place is byob so we stayed for three tallboys apiece (10 dollar cover). Headed over to the Candy Store, only one dancer so no cover. Nice looking girl and might have tried some negotiating with her but it looked like a regular came in and she started
messing around with him. Sorry for the long report with no good "extras" info, but this was a pretty typical day in the Columbus strip club scene. The whole time at 4 clubs cost me about $80 to $90 5 hrs and a little gas (beer) money for my buddy. Nothing but a little titty in my face and some nice ass grinding.

Ohiohighlander
06-05-06, 18:51
I'm thinking of hitting a few stip clubs this Friday. Has anyone found any clubs around town that provide decent contact?

By the way, I looked into Fantasyland and it looks like they open later on the weekend. I'll have to schedule a half day off and see if I can make it up there during the week. No way I can manage an evening trip to with Columbus commute and other demands.

Thanks.

Bordstiff
06-06-06, 14:53
I have had a few good times at sirens on the north end (Cleveland and 270) but it has to be with the right girl as in any other place. Most were semi private and private dances. Not open floor lap dances.

Ohiohighlander
06-09-06, 23:05
Checked our Sirens tonight and wasnt too impressed, at least with thier early crowd. I was there from 2-3:30 or so and only saw two strippers. Each only danced once. The only plus was the beers were somewhat cheap (2.50) and they had a 2.99 steak dinner that was actually pretty good. Wasnt asked and didn't do a private dance.

I then went to dollhouse, where the strippers soon outnumbered the customers. As far as Columbus clubs are concerned this is one of the best regarding contact. The girls are pretty decent looking, as good as sirens, but not as good a kahoots.

Bordstiff
06-10-06, 18:27
I have never been in sirens befor 9 pm on any nite..mostly fridays and sat nites. Dated a girl from Dollhouse once but was only there 1 time. Had a good time though.

The A Man
06-10-06, 20:35
I haven't been to a Columbus strip club in well over 2 years, but from what I remember Kahoots we really good for private but expensive. Sirens was also very good for private on two for Tuesdays. Dollhouse rocked but haven't been back since they put in the camera system. I really don't want my face on a security tape with a stripper with contact involved.

Also had to be careful at Dollhouse cause my wife's partents live near. That would suck having them see me there!

Member #1716
06-11-06, 08:02
Over the last couple of year, contact at all clubs as decreased for the reason I believe is the ever pending threat of a Senate bill to regulate the clubs which would effectively close most of them, stuff like the 6ft rule and all dancers must stop dancing at 10:30 pm. They better clubs are making some attempt to tone things down a little while still making customers spend their money.

A couple of years ago, with the right girl, as always the case, much more was possible in clubs like Gold and Sirens, plus I found girls much more willing to meet outside the club, while they might not have been the top shelf girls in these clubs they where decent and made great money going the little extra distance. There is something here and there but now I see it more at lower end clubs around town.

Cleavage Lover
06-11-06, 13:43
I then went to dollhouse, where the strippers soon outnumbered the customers. [/QUOTE]

Where is the Dollhouse? Is it a "lower end" club? As Member 1716 said, with more of the top notch clubs trying to clean up abit, we might get better milage or more bang for our buck at the "lower end" clubs around town??

Cleavage Lover

Bordstiff
06-11-06, 15:29
The Dollhouse is 1 block south of 161 on karl rd on the left hand side of the rd. It kind of sits back off the rd so have to look for it. There is a sign on the street. Going to Columbus Gold tues nite, I met a cpl of girls out the other nite that worked there..not the typical stripper attitude girls..real fun types so thought i would pop in and stay for a while and see what happenes after the bar closes.

Ohiohighlander
06-11-06, 18:36
Where is the Dollhouse? Is it a "lower end" club? As Member 1716 said, with more of the top notch clubs trying to clean up abit, we might get better milage or more bang for our buck at the "lower end" clubs around town??

Cleavage LoverDollhouse is located on Karl near 161.

Jst Hvn Fn
07-07-06, 15:40
Has anyone been to the "Fox Run" on 23 south of columbus? It's not listed on stripclublist and I've always been curious.

Thanks,

OHI actually used to date a girl that worked there. Its pasties and g strings all the time, though the occasional vag flash during private dances. All the girls are super cool though. If you are looking for a good conversation with a good view this is the place.

Jst Hvn Fn
07-07-06, 16:00
I am a frequent patren at Private Dancer on Trabue. I've been to all the clubs around C-Bus and have found Private Dancer to be the perfect mix of all the clubs. They are fully nude, have a few 9s but mostly 7s & 8s. Its reasonably priced, and best of all BYOB. They offer private stage shows where they have two small stages with a seat in front of each one back by the entrance to the dressing room which is a bonus cuz you get the occasional peep through the opened door. These are cool cuz you are at eye level with all the goods and they will put them right up to your nose. They also offer private couch dances which I won't go into full detail about but if you pick the obviously more experienced dancers they are well worth the money. I have managed to get some extras outside the club in her off time after multiple visits with a particular black dancer who was easily a 9.

Jst Hvn Fn
07-08-06, 08:28
I just thought I'd share a little more love for and info on Private Dancer. My 3 favorite girls!!

1. Barbie: She fits the name well. Blonde, tan, slim, and fairly large fake tits. Very cute little pussy. I recommend the private stage show with her.

2. Sasha: She is an amazing black girl. Slim waste, fairly large fake tits, amazing ass, and the most amazing pussy I've ever seen. Her vag lips are white, yes I said white. I forget what she called it but its an unharmful condition were a portion of skin lacks pigmentation, just so happens it was just on her lips. She is really cool to talk to, and it could be worth your effort to get to know her. I recommend the private couch dance with her.

3. Katie: She is the cute sexy all natural girl next door type. Long brown hair, slim build, nice smaller size natural tits. I recommend the private couch dance with her.

All three girls are really cool down to earth and easy to talk to. But I gotta say Sasha will always be my favorite girl.

Macsten
08-14-06, 21:50
Kahoots is my favorite. I usually stop in around noon for lunch and check out the scenery. I opt for the $10 table dances instead of the full priced VIP, as I've found you get basically the same dance for less. Recently got lucky and found some nice takeout too.

Monster Monger
11-04-06, 12:23
I stopped into this "strip" club on a Wednesday a few weeks ago and was greatly disappointed. Most of the girls had huge knockers, of which I greatly approve, however they weren't actually stripping. Two songs on stage and the tops never came off. WTF? It's like the police came by and took the strip out of strip club. Needless to say, I don't plan on going back.

The A Man
11-04-06, 22:39
I stopped into this "strip" club on a Wednesday a few weeks ago and was greatly disappointed. Most of the girls had huge knockers, of which I greatly approve, however they weren't actually stripping. Two songs on stage and the tops never came off. WTF? It's like the police came by and took the strip out of strip club. Needless to say, I don't plan on going back.Yeah Rachels was busted big time earlier this year. Kahoots and Sirens are where I have had trhe bes ttimes.Kahoots/ Sirens private dance areas are by far the most private and if your cool and relaxed with them they tend to give you really good contact.

Columbus Gold has some real hotties but its way to open and a bit too pushy for my taste.

Cleavage Lover
11-06-06, 11:52
Where in Columbus is this place or places?? I may have to stop next time I'm in town! I was in Columbus last Wednesday/Thursday for work/training, near I-71/Morse Rd. Wednesday night I cruised Cleveland Rd from Morse to the Rt.3 split, and nothing found. I stopped at a strip bar on Cleveland, closer towards Morse (I forget the name) It was around 7PM, and the dude at the front door taking the 5.00 cover said just 4 girls there and more would come around 8 or 9 PM, so I left. Cruised Summit/4th Ave from around 17th down to Broad, and just 1 skanky looking BSW seen. Took East Broad out to I-71 and nothing found either. Must have been too cold. Where is Sullivant from E.Broad/I-71? On the way back up E.Broad towards downtown, I stopped at a strip bar on East Broad. A few nice looking babes with nice hooters dancing, but no private dances, just table dances and it didn't seem that takeout was available.

Cleavage Lover

The A Man
11-07-06, 21:25
Where in Columbus is this place or places?? I may have to stop next time I'm in town! I was in Columbus last Wednesday/Thursday for work/training, near I-71/Morse Rd. Wednesday night I cruised Cleveland Rd from Morse to the Rt.3 split, and nothing found. I stopped at a strip bar on Cleveland, closer towards Morse (I forget the name) It was around 7PM, and the dude at the front door taking the 5.00 cover said just 4 girls there and more would come around 8 or 9 PM, so I left. Cruised Summit/4th Ave from around 17th down to Broad, and just 1 skanky looking BSW seen. Took East Broad out to I-71 and nothing found either. Must have been too cold. Where is Sullivant from E.Broad/I-71? On the way back up E.Broad towards downtown, I stopped at a strip bar on East Broad. A few nice looking babes with nice hooters dancing, but no private dances, just table dances and it didn't seem that takeout was available.

Cleavage LoverKahoots- Its basically at the intersection of Henderson and Kenny- entrance is off of Kenny Road. Its tucked in behind the Kinko's copy shop.

Sirens is on Cleveland just South of 270 on the North side of town as I recall.

Macsten
12-04-06, 23:02
I'm looking for a club in the area thats a little more of a "dive". Where there aren't any cameras in the VIP and contact is good. I have been going to Kahoots and the VIPs are good with the right girl, but not as private as I like.

TodoRob
12-24-06, 11:40
Out with a buddy hitting a couple of the local Titty Bars and ended up at the House of Babes on S. High St. Been there before and had no problems.

This trip was unfortunately almost a nightmare. Basically know we were set up by the owner. Although I was not a regular I had been there enough and spent enough money they kind of knew me. Like a lot of places I have lost money sitting on the counter before or been short changed. But this latest incident involved the CPD and was a real scare. Don't want to give to many details, just take my advice and STAY THE **** AWAY.

WebDog
12-24-06, 12:18
Is Club Secrets gone? Used to be by the airport. THE WORST CLUB I have ever been to, EVER! Out of 100s of clubs in the dozens of states, I have seen a lot of bad clubs, but none as bad as Club Secrets. I hope it burned down with the management, bartenders, and some of the strippers (at least the fattest ones) still inside. I don't say that lightly -- never been to a place where the truly deserved to burn alive as they did there.

The only redeeming quality was this one fat white stripper, who was just plain fat with no tits and no curves. She was really trying to dance, but was just too fat (and even think that had a pole there). She was in white and I seem to recall she had some kind of long white gown like she was in Swan Lake -- but she was so fat that her feet never left the ground and she just rolled around. She would lunge awkwardly to the left or right then roll around. It was so incredibly bad that it was comical and my buddy and I still talk about it years later.

Anyway, is it gone?

Cmh Guy
12-27-06, 20:33
No, it wasn't by the airport, it was on Olentangy River Road, near campus. And no, it isn't gone. It is day hours only now. It shares space with a male strip club in the 800 Block of N. High, in the short North.

Is Club Secrets gone? Used to be by the airport. THE WORST CLUB I have ever been to, EVER! Out of 100s of clubs in the dozens of states, I have seen a lot of bad clubs, but none as bad as Club Secrets. I hope it burned down with the management, bartenders, and some of the strippers (at least the fattest ones) still inside. I don't say that lightly -- never been to a place where the truly deserved to burn alive as they did there.

<SNIP>

Anyway, is it gone?

The A Man
12-27-06, 21:55
Oh yeah, it was BAD, however back in the day when I turned 18 my friends took me there. Actually had "private" dances at that time and some good looking girls and could get extras for about $60.00. Got a heck of a shock when a girl I knew from the class ahead of me got up and started dancing. Talk about embarrassing!

BY the way stay AWAY from Dockside Dolls, people are getting shot in the parking lot there on a regular basis nowadays. From what Ihear Kahoots is about the best club at the moment, although Columbus continues to lead the way in trying to press morals on everybody,lol.

cbarton
01-10-07, 00:50
Just got to add my agreement with the previous. Club Secrets on Olentangy is (was?) the worst strip club I've ever seen. The place was dirty, almost too dark to see. The guy running the door was disturbing. And the girls were not attractive, high priced, and high pressure. Not to mention that the place was nearly always dead.

It got me thinking, other than the above, what can a strip club do to be bad? I think they covered all the bases, which I suppose makes them officially the worst strip club possible, period.

I remember sitting there with two girls trying to hustle me at the same time, telling me stories of big spenders that stopped in on a regular basis and dropped five hundred. YEAH RIGHT.

The one thing I always wondered is, how did they make ANY money to pay those people and stay open so long?

Ohio Man I
03-01-07, 11:18
In case anyone missed it. It was on the news that the strip club on Greenlawn Ave. was busted for drugs and prostitution. (Platinum fox) I think.

I have been there a few times, nothing in there to brag about maybe two or three worth some effort. I guess not anymore. Just thought I would spread the word.

Jaxon92
03-02-07, 09:57
The club that got pinched was "Club Allure". The funny thing is, that they were supposed to have their grand opening on 2-28-07. It may have operated under a different name before, but I'm not sure.

Evilotto
03-12-07, 01:31
Has anyone been to the new strip club on W Broad near 270? It is a byob place on the right if you are heading out of town. Sorry I can't recall the name.

Ohio Man I
03-12-07, 08:59
No strip clubs near W. Broad and 270 seem to come to mind. There is one a couple miles down Georgesville Rd. called the Candy Store but its not bring your own beer. At least it wasnt a few years ago, I have'nt been there in a while.

Lance Uppercut
03-13-07, 04:25
Downtown Dolls is on the north side of Broad. Two bouncers got killed there last fall. It's okay as far as sleazy clubs go, but haven't been there since they reopened after the killings.

Ohio Man I
03-14-07, 13:39
I have never heard of Downtown Dolls, what area of Broad Street is it around?

Lance Uppercut
03-17-07, 03:50
Just east of the shopping center with the White Castle and Tim Hortons.

Ohio Man I
03-19-07, 13:31
Ok I gottcha It used to be called Monkey Joes. I have'nt paid attention to the name in a while.

Whoah28
05-25-07, 19:05
I am not sure if I am just having bad luck or I am not saying the right things. I was trying to 'date' a stripper from one of the bars (and she knows me as a regular...) but won't commit to a 'date'.
Am I saying something wrong? or take out is being shot down because of LE.

Harleyrider55
05-25-07, 22:49
I am not sure if I am just having bad luck or I am not saying the right things. I was trying to 'date' a stripper from one of the bars (and she knows me as a regular...) but won't commit to a 'date'.

Am I saying something wrong? or take out is being shot down because of LE.Don't take this the wrong way but dude I'd say you're being played. Which club does she work at? You may save one of us the same problem with her.

VTX Rider
05-26-07, 13:59
Maybe you're just not her type, but she doesn't want to tell you.

Whoah28
05-26-07, 20:51
Don't take this the wrong way but dude I'd say you're being played. Which club does she work at? You may save one of us the same problem with her.

Trust me... I am sure I am being played. However my friend picked her up many years ago. She has pretty poor memory and doesn't remember... probably too many drugs.) But I know it can be done since my buddy has gotten action.

her name.. hell if I remember.
Kahoots
and PS the new club rules are they won't touch you if their top is off. I guess they are breaking in the girls early in case the rules change, as expected.

Ou Bobcat
06-12-07, 10:59
Anybody hear anything about which club is the best to have some Bachelor Party festivities at?

Whoah28
06-12-07, 22:33
Anybody hear anything about which club is the best to have some Bachelor Party festivities at?
I say Columbus Gold

ILuvIt
06-26-07, 11:08
Looks like the club has served it's sentence and will re-open. They have their "Now Hiring" sign out. I saw it coming out of Berliner Park.

Not sure if they will keep the old name.

Waltt
07-03-07, 23:53
The old Xcalibur has reopened as X. It's close to 161 and 71N. Stopped in twice and not much happening. But it was early, cheap lap dances and no cover for happy hour..

TodoRob
07-06-07, 09:47
Been to most of the clubs in columbus and they are hit or miss each time you go there. It depends on the girl bouncer time of day etc. Let me just say that if you can a lot of mileage at Kahoots or Sirens with the right girl. I got a
great dance from a sweet little thing at Sirens for $20 plus $5 tip that she totally earned. Will go back and try to remember her name. I usually have about 5 beers in me before I get a dance and never remember names. Kahoots is 2 for $30 and with the right girl can be pretty fun. The only problem is with most of the good clubs is sometimes you can touch and sometimes you can't. The secret is when in Rome do as the Romans do. I saw other patrons getting a little cozy in one club and figured it was ok to do so. I got a little brave with one of the dancers and had a great time.

Frank99
07-08-07, 20:02
I am spoiled being one who frequents clubs in Canada and Baltimore. But I am in Ohio more frequently with work and I was wondering what you guys thought about this?

Frank

Whoah28
07-08-07, 20:44
takeout is a challenge in Ohio. you just can't throw some money around on your first night there and expect to get carry out. You need to become a regular.

Frank99--- Columbus politicians or gov't has turned Columbus into an anti-sex town. DC has alot of great AMPs. Columbus has NONE. Any location that advertises massages need a license and gets inspections of certification of masseuse, etc... Ohio just passed a no touch law at the 'strip' joints & cover up everything after midnight.
In time, private homes will turn into strip joints and house of adult fun, etc... no law against that!! no tax revenue either!! (to my knowledge nudity is still legal in private homes.. I am sure the gov't would like to change that.)

if you're looking for something to wet your whistle, look at dog's reviews or tr's reviews.

Frank99
07-08-07, 21:18
Yeah, I knew it would be a challenge. I was not expecting to show up and get it. I was more curious if you guys thought that with the new law, and the limits in the clubs right around the corner, that the girls would need an alternative method to make ends meet.

Columbus is a sexual dry town, no doubt, I have hobbied here before, but not in the clubs.

Thanks for the comments, however. It looks like the treck up to the club in Bucyrus is the best bet going.

Thanks again.

Be Safe,

Frank

SmileMaker
07-12-07, 23:31
I know a couple at Fantasyland (Bucyrus) that are considering becoming
providers if the new law affects their income (which it will assuming its enforced). I guess a girl has to make ends meet somehow.

Funlovin
07-15-07, 15:43
Yeah, I knew it would be a challenge. I was not expecting to show up and get it. I was more curious if you guys thought that with the new law, and the limits in the clubs right around the corner, that the girls would need an alternative method to make ends meet.

Columbus is a sexual dry town, no doubt, I have hobbied here before, but not in the clubs.

Thanks for the comments, however. It looks like the treck up to the club in Bucyrus is the best bet going.

Thanks again.

Be Safe,

FrankThe main thing to remember in Columbus is $$$$$$$. A person may have to drop the same amount they would pay for an escort off of craigslist to show the dancer that he doesn't mind throwing money around, then the treats come out. :)

Funlovin
02-22-08, 10:26
What is the current state of the strip clubs? Is the legislation bogged down or do you need to take a pair of binoculars in with you.

Cmh Hound
02-25-08, 13:43
The legislation is on hold, as far as I know.

I've hit all the big clubs in town and yes, money is everything. The smaller, sleazier clubs you will get much more for your money, but much less for your eyes.

Me, I like the small clubs, they are honest, and can get nasty occasionally.

Member #1716
02-25-08, 17:59

I've hit all the big clubs in town and yes, money is everything. The smaller, sleazier clubs you will get much more for your money, but much less for your eyes.

Me, I like the small clubs, they are honest, and can get nasty occasionally.

Law is in effect but no one is watching at the moment it seems.

Whoah28
02-26-08, 23:51
Law is in effect but no one is watching at the moment it seems.
Yes but the governor is planning on adding a Live Video Keno Lottery to the clubs and may plan to start a live touch lap-dance lottery too.

Sigma9
03-20-08, 16:52
What smaller clubs in columbus can you get metter milage?

I tried a few just to see how it was inside. They didn't even have vip areas.

Waltt
03-21-08, 21:07
Sirens is now Dreamgirls and Wednesday before 9pm is 1/2 price everything including the private rooms, but they have cameras..

I haven't been to a Columbus strip club in well over 2 years, but from what I remember Kahoots we really good for private but expensive. Sirens was also very good for private on two for Tuesdays. Dollhouse rocked but haven't been back since they put in the camera system. I really don't want my face on a security tape with a stripper with contact involved.

Also had to be careful at Dollhouse cause my wife's partents live near. That would suck having them see me there!

Sullivant Guy
03-25-08, 09:03

Me, I like the small clubs, they are honest, and can get nasty occasionally.The law passed and the guv signed it last year. Read the news.

BuckeyeFanatic
03-25-08, 18:13
What has happened to the club that's at Broad and Princeton (Downtown Dolls?)? They now have a sign out front saying Video Cafe... Anyone been in to see what that means? Is it really just a "jerk shack" with no live entertainment?

Sullivant Guy
03-27-08, 08:45
What has happened to the club that's at Broad and Princeton (Downtown Dolls?)? They now have a sign out front saying Video Cafe... Anyone been in to see what that means? Is it really just a "jerk shack" with no live entertainment?People get shot there and around there.

TodoRob
03-28-08, 08:12
I have slowed down on most extra curicular activites due to the economy
new law etc. Not too long ago you could go and spend 50-60 and have a decent time at a few clubs and get great mileage for your buck. I don't mean
HJ or BBBJ (although there are a couple of clubs where that is still on the menu but they are sw quality girls). Anyway, back to trying to find my diamond in the rough.

Cmh Hound
03-31-08, 12:56
Columbus has gotten really boring with the strip clubs. The big ones have great looking girls, but cost $$$$. The smaller ones, the girls tend to look hit and rarely offer anything off the menu.

If you are looking for action, your best bet is hit a club, see some action, then hit Sullivant and get some real action for a decent price.

walrus
04-08-08, 19:50
I keep seeing this abbreviation, and I assume the first letter C stands for Columbus, but what about the letters MH?

Trophytime
04-09-08, 07:29
CMH is the FAA airport designator for Port Columbus.

The S Files
06-02-08, 06:26
Woohoo

First time to a Columbus club in 10 years. First club was dead - second club - found some awesome takeout for $$

Hoho Creampie
06-02-08, 11:17
Woohoo

First time to a Columbus club in 10 years. First club was dead - second club - found some awesome takeout for $$Wow, what an outstanding report. What clubs did you go to?

Sullivant Guy
06-02-08, 11:28
Woohoo

First time to a Columbus club in 10 years. First club was dead - second club - found some awesome takeout for $$

That is nice. However the idea of this board is to share information. A clue as to where this club is would be helpful.

Booner
06-03-08, 10:33
Woohoo

Hey lets all jump in the Mystery machine & figure out this mystery with the limited amount of clues given. Who's bringing the Scooby snacks?

The S Files
06-04-08, 05:56
You guys are great - never a boring moment here.

The first place was on the north side behind a Waffle house.

The second place was a little east of there and about a half a block south of 161 - also close to the Motel 6 - convenient for take out :)

A pair of 19 year olds will do take out together or seperatly - the one was grabbing junior and begging for takeout - how could I refuse.

Sorry I dont remember any names - the little head was running the show

Booner
06-04-08, 10:17
All in good fun Quad Racer. All in good fun. Was that the one by the piano place? Around Karl Rd? Doll House sound right?

Sullivant Guy
06-04-08, 13:58

The second place was a little east of there and about a half a block south of 161 - also close to the Motel 6 - convenient for take out :)

A pair of 19 year olds will do take out together or seperatly - the one was grabbing junior and begging for takeout - how could I refuse.

How many Jacksons for the take out menu? What is on the menu? Your place? Their place? Park?

Come on rookie! Give some details.

:)

BigHardOne
06-04-08, 22:54

I think you are talking about Satinwood Dr. next to Motel 6. I'm not aware of ANY businesses south of E161 in that area, just houses.

Are you talking about north of E161 on Ambleside? If so, I think you are talking about a club close to the gas station. I think it used to be called Excalibur. Is that what it is still called? I haven't been to that club in years.

Like Sullivant Guy said, more details please and how hot were the girls? Do they play with each other first? Details is a must here...LOL.

The S Files
06-05-08, 06:01
All in good fun Quad Racer. All in good fun. Was that the one by the piano place? Around Karl Rd? Doll House sound right?Yes, that sounds like the one.

$$$ for one girl and $$$$ for both

One girl OK but the curly haired one was damn hot and sexy as hell - kept grabbing me at the club and made sure I had a little daty in the private dance.

Motel 6 was a great place to meet

I might be a newbe on the forums and have been out of Columbus for a while but I started in the strip clubs and AMPs in Columbus back in 1982.

Remember when ALL the extras could be had at the columbus strip clubs back in the day??

Whoah28
08-15-08, 23:26
10TV is saying our Uncle spent two years 'investigating' Pearl for sex and drugs. 10TV claimed LEO purchased sex and drugs. Exactly why didn't they arrest the person immediately? I thought it was the law- to arrest someone immediately if found breaking the law. It tookem two years? So taxpayers were paying for lap dances for two years and taxpayers paid for sex and drugs?

Too bad news stations are 'in-bed' with LEO.. we will never get an answer of how much money was spent on this one.

BigHardOne
08-16-08, 14:52
10TV is saying our Uncle spent two years 'investigating' Pearl for sex and drugs. 10TV claimed LEO purchased sex and drugs. Exactly why didn't they arrest the person immediately? I thought it was the law- to arrest someone immediately if found breaking the law. It tookem two years? So taxpayers were paying for lap dances for two years and taxpayers paid for sex and drugs?

Too bad news stations are 'in-bed' with LEO.. we will never get an answer of how much money was spent on this one.

Well, let's see. 2 years, probably went in 300 out of 365 days in a year, that's 600 days. They probably spent $200 - $300 a night on girls. Being conservative, let's say $200 a night. They spent no less then $120,000 of tax payers money on lap dances and extras. This also doesn't count any supposed money they spent on drugs. GO FIGURE! Someone should be asking questions.

Sullivant Guy
08-16-08, 16:24
Well, let's see. 2 years, probably went in 300 out of 365 days in a year, that's 600 days. They probably spent $200 - $300 a night on girls. Being conservative, let's say $200 a night. They spent no less then $120,000 of tax payers money on lap dances and extras. This also doesn't count any supposed money they spent on drugs. GO FIGURE! Someone should be asking questions.

If all that was available at that club - why was it never reported on this board? Anybody here ever get extras there? I had never even heard of the place.

John Ohio
08-16-08, 18:46
I went in there when it had the Fox name...never even a hint of anything.

Sullivant Guy
08-18-08, 15:39
Monday, August 18, 2008 1:36 PM
By Jodi Andes
The Columbus Dispatch
Strip clubs in Ohio that want to sell alcohol will not be allowed to have topless dancers or show nudity, according to a ruling by a federal appellate court on Friday.

The ruling upholds an Ohio Liquor Control Commission regulation that says, "An establishment holding a liquor permit may not knowingly or willfully allow nudity or sexual activity on its premises."

A group of strip-club owners in Cleveland challenged the state rule and won in U.S. District Court in Cleveland in 2004. The Ohio attorney general's office appealed the ruling; the federal court issued an injunction that barred the state from enforcing the liquor commission's rule while the appeal was pending, said Assistant Attorney General Elise Porter.

In the wake of Friday's ruling from the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, it's unclear how quickly the state may begin enforcing the rule again.

Judge Eugene E. Siler Jr. wrote the opinion for Appellate Case No. 07-3178 with Judge James L. Ryan concurring. Judge R. Guy Cole Jr. dissented.

Daprynce2
09-06-08, 00:20
Stopped in there last Sat looking for Sasha, who has been described in this forum. Had a blast, spent way too much on couch dances with Sasha and Kim, looking forward to sampling the take out menu soon.

Daprynce2
09-06-08, 00:23
FAA designation

Sigma9
09-07-08, 03:15
Stopped in there last Sat looking for Sasha, who has been described in this forum. Had a blast, spent way too much on couch dances with Sasha and Kim, looking forward to sampling the take out menu soon.Is private dancer the one on broad st? I didn't evenknow that had couch dancing LOL. Last time I was there it was just a stage show.

C P Guy
09-07-08, 14:13
Are any extras available from any of the girls at Vanity on Bethel?

Daprynce2
09-08-08, 18:49
Is private dancer the one on broad st? I didn't evenknow that had couch dancing LOL. Last time I was there it was just a stage show.BTW, Sasha has a very unique feature search for her name on this forum for details. Hoping to work up some take out soon!

Darrell01
09-15-08, 21:37
I met a hot blonde the other day in southern Ohio who said her name was "Taboo" or Tabitha. She said she was from Columbus and just visiting southern Ohio for a while. She had medium blonde hair, nice blue eyes and a great smile and attitude. Wish I had a photo. Anyone heard the name? She didn't have a cell number...just my luck.

Sigma9
10-08-08, 23:09
I went and checked out private dancer last sat. Its kind of a dump. Well its not to bad but I didn't like the couch dance area no real privacy. And I heard from one of the girls they have cams in there watching. Unless she lied. My dance had 0 conact. It kinda sucked but was full nude. Also the byob thing messed me up a bit LOL. Stayed for I couch dance and left after that. Maybe its because I'm not a regular or something.

Went to the strip club on karl road and 161. Not to bad girl were 7-8 great contact. A bit pricer 35/dance (its not bad just more thanothers I seen in the area) but I think I have found the club I will goto from now on. He girls were good but the best part about this club is the manager that was working that night. Nick I think it was. Even before I spent any real money, just a beer. He came and sat by me chatting and ended up getting me 3 shots of hennessy on the house. Telling me about each girl and recommending the better ones. I mean I know its his job but he went above and beyond to make me feel like a vip my first time there.

Daprynce2
10-09-08, 21:02
Only been there the one time and had some real good contact with Kim and Tasha..it is not a flashy place, but I like the BYOB policy, that way I spend my cash on the girls, not for watered down drinks.

I went and checked out private dancer last sat. Its kind of a dump. Well its not to bad but I didn't like the couch dance area no real privacy. And I heard from one of the girls they have cams in there watching. Unless she lied. My dance had 0 conact. It kinda sucked but was full nude. Also the byob thing messed me up a bit LOL. Stayed for I couch dance and left after that. Maybe its because I'm not a regular or something.

Went to the strip club on karl road and 161. Not to bad girl were 7-8 great contact. A bit pricer 35/dance (its not bad just more thanothers I seen in the area) but I think I have found the club I will goto from now on. He girls were good but the best part about this club is the manager that was working that night. Nick I think it was. Even before I spent any real money, just a beer. He came and sat by me chatting and ended up getting me 3 shots of hennessy on the house. Telling me about each girl and recommending the better ones. I mean I know its his job but he went above and beyond to make me feel like a vip my first time there.

Matt06
10-09-08, 21:11

Did I misread the note or you had a vip with the manager dude? LOL

Sigma9
10-11-08, 03:00
Did I misread the note or you had a vip with the manager dude? LOLWth LOL. I said he treated me like a vip customer etc etc. Like drinks on the house. Sending girls my way. Getting me anything I needed and such.

Although I wouldn't mind going to the vip with that hot bartender they got.

C P Guy
11-08-08, 12:53
Headed to Vanity tonight. Hoping for some take-out from the tall, thin, leggy brunette with the tats. Can't remember her name.

TodoRob
11-19-08, 09:05
Hit 3 clubs with a buddy a few weeks ago.
Columbus Gold...Not bad $3.50 beers and 4 or 5 good lookers. No action.
Kahoots....$6.00 beers, lots of good lookers, 2 for 1 $30 dance...lots of fun with a young hotty.
Privated Dancer... 3 or 4 Girls, not as hot but lots of P*** in your face.
$10 cover BYOB.
All in all not a bad day for $130 (including beer and food of course). Had a good time but no nut.

ILuvIt
12-10-08, 00:39
Anyone hear of Kahoots getting cited for "illegally operating sexually oriented business" back on 10/18? They have a pretrial date on 12/15.

I sure didn't see anything of it in the Dispatch or on any of the TV stations

Time Twist
12-10-08, 07:59
Anyone hear of Kahoots getting cited for "illegally operating sexually oriented business" back on 10/18? They have a pretrial date on 12/15.

I sure didn't see anything of it in the Dispatch or on any of the TV stationsNo, but I wouldn't put it past Ohio's rightwing nutjobs to do so.

Even if it is true, it will be thrown out, especially since it is one of the more tame clubs in central ohio.

NiteRyder
12-10-08, 10:40
A friend of mine went to pure platuim next to solid gold. They had a 20 cover. They had 5 girls dancing and no nudity at all. We went to get change from the bar tender (if thats what you) call him. Gave 2. Oo bills. He said he didn't have any one's. Bull shit! If it wheren't for the little dark haired girl w/ tat's girl. The nite was a rip! The little girl states: she works only Saturday nite. So she was hustling hard. I did the 3 for 2 in the back room. She was very entertaining. Begged to see her naked. She showed her little puty pu. Very nicely shaven. But the rest of the ladies danced like they didn't want to be there at all. All most like manigiuns.

Robertm73
12-16-08, 19:03
Was there last Thursday. Nice place, lots of girls. Once an hour a two-for-one dance. Songs seems to be short. A feature was performing. She was 7. Got one dance from Roxy, terrible dancer. Had some food, really good. Cheap beer, like $5 for bass. All in all not bad for ohio. Pasties since they are serving.

Member #3965
03-07-09, 01:05
Anybody know what is going on with the Fox Run? The sign outside just says "Stay Tuned" or something like that.

Dads Extra Fun
03-09-09, 19:36
Anybody know what is going on with the Fox Run? The sign outside just says "Stay Tuned" or something like that.

They closed down back in late January or early February. They were having a lot of trouble getting customers between the various restrictions. I was there in mid-January for nearly 2 hours and only two other people in there with me on a Friday between 5 and 7 PM.

If not for one of the girls that I've known off and on for a couple of years there I'd not gotten any attention. The newer girls didn't care, they were just going through the motion... dance... do a round to collect from the couple of us that were there then go sit off by themselves and talk.

Arguable whether it was the smoking ban or the restrictions on how close dancers can get but it wasn't the same after either of those.

I've not heard anything about the 'Stay Tuned' note. I'll have to take a drive out that way.

Member #3965
03-15-09, 17:11
I used to stop by there all the time to see this beautiful "thick" brunette that worked there. She was the only reason I stopped as "go-go" is not really my thing. There was one other girl that would strip down to pasties, LOL. But all the other girls were just not good looking enough to get my money by wearing a bikini all day.

Member #3965
03-17-09, 21:35
Anyone ever been to Lollipops in Worthington? I had never noticed it before until today. Whats it like? I didn't have a chance to stop.

Dads Extra Fun
03-18-09, 16:39
Anyone ever been to Lollipops in Worthington? I had never noticed it before until today. Whats it like? I didn't have a chance to stop.

Where abouts is it in Worthington? Never heard of it but am leary of anything around there knowing the cop situation specially the township ones.

Time Twist
03-18-09, 21:36
Where abouts is it in Worthington? Never heard of it but am leary of anything around there knowing the cop situation specially the township ones.The only Lollipops I know of is the one on 161, near 71. It used to be called Danny's Gold Fox. Not exactly Worthington, not even close.

Dads Extra Fun
03-19-09, 17:06
Gotcha... Over by the Continent. I'd heard it was sold a while back but not the new name. Hadn't heard anything about the place on any boards.

Member #3965
03-20-09, 08:21
The only Lollipops I know of is the one on 161, near 71. It used to be called Danny's Gold Fox. Not exactly Worthington, not even close.
Sorry, I'm not from the area. I could have sworn that was Worthington. Anyway, you have it correct, 161/71.

Dollarbill614
03-21-09, 00:41
Yes it is up in the at 161 and 71. They are currently closed for renovations but I have been told that they should be open soon. I still perfer the X bar over on Ambleside. Lots of girls, cheap drinks and lots of extra can be found. Take out anyone?

Time Twist
03-21-09, 02:35
Gotcha... Over by the Continent. I'd heard it was sold a while back but not the new name. Hadn't heard anything about the place on any boards.It's not open yet. There is as sign saying opening soon, that has been up for several months.

Close by is is Club X. It's in a residential district, but a lot of hot dancers work there. Contact is a bit lame there, and the dance prices $35 a song are way too expensive, but the eye candy is great.

A little bit down the road on Cleveland Avenue is Dreamgirls (used to be called Sirens). When it was Sirens the place was good, but under the new name and owners it has declined a bit. Not as many pretty dancers as before, although with the right girl better contact.

The Doll House on Karl has about the same quality of dancers as Dreamgirls, but the dances are a bit better.

The best in the city is still Kahoots, with hottest dancers and the best dances, but that isn't saying much. A few years ago it was also a great place for extras, as apparent by the opened condom wrappers you occasionally would see in the booths. However, since the anti strip club law went into affect the place cleaned itself up, and extras are no longer available. Dances are still pretty good, but not worth the $30 they still charge except during the two for one.

Personally I only visit the Columbus clubs to spend my time among some pretty woman. I wait until I am out of state before getting lap dances. Although I do occasionally sample one.

Bigtbear
03-25-09, 09:55
Thanks for the good posts on Columbus SCs. I stopped by Rachel's on a recent swing through Columbus, early in the week about 7:00pm. Nice looking club, a couple of pretty girls talking to a few guys at the bar, but no one dancing. I sat at a table with a drink for a few minutes with $ in my pocket to try some private dances, absolutely no girls even walking around.

Went over to Sinbad's, more of a neighborhood bar feel, lots more people and girls talking to guys. Strange that girls would dance on the runway and none of the guys paid any attention, they all stayed at the bar talking to other dancers. I sat at the first open place at the bar, stopped the first "girl next door" type to walk by and we had a good time sitting at the stage talking and tipping the dancers. I asked about private dances, I got an air dance under a tree at the corner of the stage. The dancer did the best she could, apologizing about the lack of contact due to the rules. The hard economic times are bringing girls out, but it looks like the local rules are really clamping down on the SC action. Too bad. Nothing like a steamy lap dance.

Chris H
03-26-09, 10:22
SC are a waste of money these days, no extras offered, thats weak!

Chris H

Time Twist
04-01-09, 22:25
SC are a waste of money these days, no extras offered, thats weak! As long as I can remember Columbus has been weak for extras. About five years or so ago, when I used to travel a lot more I visited clubs in Akron, Cleveland, and Dayton over Columbus. Even when contact in Columbus was good, it never compared to contact I had in those cities.

I am not sure if it is still better, but you might want to take a trip to other parts of Ohio. In fact, based off some remarks in the other Ohio Areas, I may want to take a weekend trip myself this Summer to see if I can have a better time elsewhere in Ohio.

BigHardOne
04-11-09, 20:37
I ran across an adult entertainment magazine and there was an advertisement for lollipops. It had a phone number listed but I forgot to write it down (I got caught up in the rest of the magazine.

Does anyone know if they are open now? If so, how did it go? The girls hot?

(E161 & I71 by the Waffle House)

Time Twist
04-12-09, 22:49
I ran across an adult entertainment magazine and there was an advertisement for lollipops. It had a phone number listed but I forgot to write it down (I got caught up in the rest of the magazine.

Does anyone know if they are open now? If so, how did it go? The girls hot?

(E161 & I71 by the Waffle House)Lollipops is the old Danny's Gold Fox if I recall.

Not sure if it is open yet.

Dollarbill614
04-13-09, 19:22
Lollipops is the old Danny's Gold Fox if I recall.

Not sure if it is open yet.The phone number listed is 841-0212

but the number is disconnected.

The place is not open. I have the owner, Tracey, email address.

I will try to contact him and get some more info.

Ky Man 69
06-04-09, 03:38
Planning on making a trip to Coloh soon and was wondering what the best clubs are to see clean, good looking college type girls.

Thanks

Beer30
06-06-09, 15:22
Was wondering if anyone knew anything about a so called private club called Carmen's? I found it in a local mag and can't seem to find anything about it in the strip club listing places. Ad reads more like a escort agency then a strip club?

John Ohio
06-07-09, 06:48
Its a jack shack.

Time Twist
06-09-09, 22:43
Planning on making a trip to Coloh soon and was wondering what the best clubs are to see clean, good looking college type girls.

ThanksCurrently the best clubs in Columbus for clean, good looking college type girls are Columbus Gold, Kahoots and X. You also might want to try Vanity, which is next door to Columbus Gold, but I haven't been there in years.

Dreamgirls used to be good, but the last few times I visited the dancer quality dropped considerably.

Member #3965
06-21-09, 16:53
Anyone have any updates on Fox Run? The sign that used to say "Stay Tuned" is now blank and the place looks like it's waiting on a wrecking ball to come through any day now. Too bad really. There used to be this very thick brunette working there. I wanna say she called herself Pocahontas or something like that. Maybe she just dressed up like that one year when I was there for Halloween. I don't know. Anyway, a couple of the girls also used to go down to pasties in that place and honestly, that's a nice change of pace every once in a while. If I eat steak all week, sometimes I just want a cheeseburger on the weekend, ya know? : )

Ran Dvs14
06-25-09, 09:03
Anyone know anything about this club?

Redcrue
06-26-09, 09:28
Heard it was a jack shack.

Haven't made the trip from Dayton, but wanting to.

If anyone knows more, please share.

Is it self-serve only?

Remkas
07-10-09, 09:12
This used to be Sirens. Went there last week during the day 2ish. Actually wasn't that bad. No monitoring in the private areas.

Remkas
07-11-09, 06:50

Is it self-serve only?Definately Jack Shack and barely that. Atleast the girls on dvd appear to gave showered.

Remkas
07-11-09, 06:50

Is it self-serve only?Definately Jack Shack and barely that. Atleast the girls on dvd appear to have showered.

Remkas
07-24-09, 18:40
This used to be Sirens. Went there last week during the day 2ish. Actually wasn't that bad. No monitoring in the private areas.Went back last saturday night. Made the mistake of paying the extra to go in the VIP side. Though I liked the casual atmosphere, it was basicall a waste of $25. This includes 2 drink tickets, but the dances with the same girls cost more. Went to regular side and got an excellent lap dance from Lacey. Probbaly one of the better dances I've had. Nothing special offered, just liked the attention. If you go before 7pm on Saturday, the beers are $1

Mr B Smith
07-26-09, 16:08
I heard there is an "after hours" club on S. Hamilton Rd. called Aquarium Cafe.Has anyone been there? I was thinking about checking it out, but don't want to waste my time if it's not going to be worth it.

Francis123
07-27-09, 18:08
Hey there. I'm in Columbus for a few days, staying at a hotel in the heart of downtown. I don't know my way around much, but I have a car and would like to hit a strip club at least onenight this week.

My definition of a "good" strip club may not be the same as yours! I'm NOT LOOKING for a high class place. Err on the side of seedier. I'm looking for a fun, laid back, second rate type place, where maybe all the girls aren't so great but there's usually a couple good ones.

Because, first of all, I'm not looking to spend a lot of money. Secondly, I like the looser atmosphere (and rule bending!) at the lower level strip bars. I like to go at odd hours and find a girl I really like and get large amounts of attention from her for small amounts of money. LOL Well, here's what I consider the price range. Something like 5 bucks cover charge, able to get away with just buying maybe two beers (and not be overly pressured into buying drinks for the ladies), and then be able to chat up a girl for awhile without tipping much. So I can save my limited cash for a couple lap dances. So, like, I could have a couple hours of fun for, say, 60 bucks.

I like a place where you can get a decent lap dance for 20 bucks, too. Preferably a place where the girls break some rules during the lap dances, but that is not required.

The fun-ness and quality of the low-level strip bars varies widely, so that's why I'd like a good recommendation. Also, I need the name of a place, because I don't know anything in Columbus.

So what's a good bet in the area for what I'm loooking for? Don't worry about giving me directions. I can use Google maps. :)

I'm alone in a hotel and I'm trying not to be a bad boy, so I hope I resist the temptation of outside services. I guess it depends on what girl I meet. :o Somehow I just know I'll be like, "Heeey, come on by to the room and we'll have room service!"

Whoah28
08-01-09, 23:37
Dollhouse used to be good, but is not so good now.
I haven't been to Centerfold for YEARSSSS. not sure how it is, but it looks remodeled on the outside.
I suggest Columbus Gold (formerly solid gold) and Kahoots. Good neighborhood and cute gals.. most don't hassle you.

Time Twist
08-09-09, 20:17
The best clubs in the Columbus area when it comes to women are X, Kahoots and Columbus Gold. X is the most expensive $35 a song and way over priced for minimal contact. Columbus Gold if the cheapest for dances if you are going for single lap dances, but contact is the worst. For half hour rooms not sure, since I have only gotten half hours at Kahoots where it is $200.

Personally Columbus Gold is rip off, which is why I rarely visit. The bouncers watch the private dances too much, although X and Kahoots aren't much better in this regard. The dances are cut short the most at Columbus Gold, and the cover charge depends on who the act is. For top line acts, good luck finding a table, let alone a booth, because the club reserves all tables.

Kahoots is good contact if you are a regular and know the good dancers. However if you are not a regular then your chances are a lot less.

For good contact and good prices I would recommend taking a drive to the North to the clubs near Mansfield or to the west, to the clubs near Dayton. You should be able to find a few to go to searching some of the strip club sites.

I would skip all the low level strip clubs, except for Dreamgirls. Except for Dreamgirls dancer looks is horrible and dances are lame. Dreamgirls while not technically a low level clubs. It used to be really good about a year ago, but due to mismanagement went downhill. Prices didn't drop, but unfortunately the quality of dancers did. Lap dances are still pretty good, but most dancers you wouldn't want to have pay you, let alone pay them.

As for takeout, you most likely don't have to worry. Most of the top quality dancers have one or more sugar daddies and aren't looking for extra money. The ones who don't have sugar daddies either want too much, or you have to spend months getting dances.

ILuvIt
08-11-09, 14:43
I haven't read any reports on Private Dancer on Trabue.Hague lately. I drive by there every so often. It doesn't have a flashy sign and sits next door to an adult bookshop. Anyone been in there recently?

Time Twist
08-11-09, 22:21
I haven't read any reports on Private Dancer on Trabue.Hague lately. I drive by there every so often. It doesn't have a flashy sign and sits next door to an adult bookshop. Anyone been in there recently?

You haven't heard any reports on Private Dancer because there is nothing worth reporting. Read up one of the strip club sites for more information, but in summary the club has mostly low quality dancers and no contact.

Sw Hunter
08-12-09, 08:44
They used to be so ugly, they needed a change purse instead of a garter belt!

ILuvIt
08-12-09, 09:25
They used to be so ugly, they needed a change purse instead of a garter belt!
Yikes!!!

I found this review site online...sounded like it could be good or bad depending on your timing.

http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=2921

Whoah28
08-13-09, 00:29
... X is the most expensive $35 a song and way over priced for minimal contact. Columbus Gold if the cheapest for dances if you are going for single lap dances, but contact is the worst. For half hour rooms not sure, since I have only gotten half hours at Kahoots where it is $200...
I look at these numbers and laugh. When I was out of the country, I got full service at a brothel(s). 25-35 minutes for $40. (one pop) and they ain't no skanks. I had a 7 or 8 on the escort scale.
If you visit her more than a few times, some will give you BBBJ and Greek at no extra charge. Plus if you want an all nighter GFE-- $150-250. Makes you wonder why you would pay $30-35 for a lap dance or go to a brothel in Nevada @ ~$600-1000 a pop.

Time Twist
08-13-09, 07:15
I look at these numbers and laugh. When I was out of the country, I got full service at a brothel(s). 25-35 minutes for $40. (one pop) and they ain't no skanks. I had a 7 or 8 on the escort scale.

If you visit her more than a few times, some will give you BBBJ and Greek at no extra charge. Plus if you want an all nighter GFE-- $150-250. Makes you wonder why you would pay $30-35 for a lap dance or go to a brothel in Nevada @ ~$600-1000 a pop.
Let me get this straight you got a BBBJ at an out of country brothel. Let's see at that price it was probably in Thailand or some other 3rd world country where AIDS and other STD's run rampant.

As for skanks, if there are any they won't last at X, Kahoots and Columbus Gold. These three clubs are pretty good at hiring dancers in the 7-8 stripper scale range, which as a lot higher than the escort range, at least in Ohio.

I won't say the same for Private Dancer, though. Years ago it was one of the only clubs in town, and at that time had some really pretty girls. Once Columbus Gold and a few other upscale clubs opened it lost all the good dancers.

I did forget to add that at X there are also $25 dances in a different room, but none of the dancers want to get any there so it really doesn't matter.

Then again most of us know to only get dances during the 2-4-1's. Columbus Gold has the most, per hour, but I don't really like the club due to how it treats the dancers, and the frequent tip the bouncer scams for a good table, and to ignore you during your dances.

Gedyup
08-13-09, 22:18
Anyway you look at it strip clubs are a rip off in Ohio. Go to about any other state. NY, MI, Texas, Calif, LA. And get a lot more for your money. I was in Syracuse a few months back and went to a strip club. Got to suck on her tits and rub her clit for $30.

Time Twist
08-16-09, 00:50
Anyway you look at it strip clubs are a rip off in Ohio. Go to about any other state. NY, MI, Texas, Calif, LA. And get a lot more for your money. I was in Syracuse a few months back and went to a strip club. Got to suck on her tits and rub her clit for $30.There are clubs in Ohio where you suck can on a dancers tit, rub her clit, finger her pussy and even eat her out for $25 or less a song, while she is giving you a HJ, for most of the dancers. And a few will even give you BJ for a few $ more. You just have to know which clubs to go to and which dancers.

You just won't find any in Columbus where this happens.

C P Guy
08-16-09, 07:37
Is Vanity still open? When I used to frequent Columbus more often, I got take-out from two of the dancers there before. One even gave me bbfs once we got back to her place.

Time Twist
08-16-09, 15:06
Is Vanity still open? When I used to frequent Columbus more often, I got take-out from two of the dancers there before. One even gave me bbfs once we got back to her place.Vanity is still open, but I haven't been there in about three years, so couldn't tell you how it is. Stopped going because the dancer quality dropped and the laps became more and more lame.

Chipoltecowboy
03-07-10, 17:50
Vanity is still open, but I haven't been there in about three years, so couldn't tell you how it is. Stopped going because the dancer quality dropped and the laps became more and more lame.Hey guys,

Longtime reader, first time poster. Vanity has some nice new girls.. Sierra is pretty hot, and so is Kaylee - but the girls are above avg. I think they are off on Mondays, but work the rest of the week. Some people from the Arnold recommended it cause they are open till like 5 am on Thur Fri Sat. Pretty packed this weekend with the AC in town and all, but the girls were top notch and hinted that extras might be available.

ILuvIt
03-08-10, 15:02
I drove by the now closed Body Shop on W Broad and saw that it's being painted purple. Is that going to be re-opened as a strip club or is it going to be an alternative lifestyle club?

Columbus Dude
03-14-10, 16:26
I drove by the now closed Body Shop on W Broad and saw that it's being painted purple. Is that going to be re-opened as a strip club or is it going to be an alternative lifestyle club?Looks like there is a grand opening sign out now and it's called Misty's Showgirls. Anyone been there yet?

Dads Extra Fun
03-27-10, 23:41
Anyone know anything about a new place opening up on Parsons called The Vault? Used to be a little diner on the east side of Parsons. They have the place painted solid black. Anyone here anything about it?

Ca5150
03-29-10, 22:54
Went there a few times last week and the lap dances were top notch, lots of contact and rubbing. No extras to my knowledge, got to know one girl pretty well through a bunch of dances and she was pretty honest and said none of the girls did that to her knowledge.

Best dances I've had though anywhere.

Waltt
04-13-10, 21:20
I drove by the place last week during the day, guess they were not open. I'll try to swing by this weekend in the evening and report back. Just hope they are still open!

Anyone know anything about a new place opening up on Parsons called The Vault? Used to be a little diner on the east side of Parsons. They have the place painted solid black. Anyone here anything about it?

Orabj
04-17-10, 12:23
Visited the Vault Wednesday night. Was a underwhelming, but I suppose thats to be expected for a new club on a weeknight. The place is pretty small on the inside. There's a bar, a small area with a few tables/chairs, a room with a pool table, and then the dancing stage. The stage wasn't that large, only a few feet above ground level. It had chairs positioned around it 2-3ft from the stage, which made it feel somewhat uncomfortable. The inside was dark, with most of the light being above the bar, and the black light above the dance stage. I grabbed a beer, and only stayed for a couple dances. The first girl wasnt very great, large body that nearly disgusted me. The second girl looked a bit worn in the face, but had an amazing body, with one of the best asses I've seen in person. Unfortunately though she didnt even really want to get on stage to dance. A girl had to tell her to stay in rotation. I saw another girl walk in who was thicker, but very hot body, and pretty. Unfortunately there just wasnt enough going on to keep me there, so I finished my beer and left.

Overall I dont want to sound like I'm coming down to harsh, because It is new and it was a week night. It has plenty of potential if they can pull a few things together. If the girls showed more enthusiasm that would go a long way. No cover either which was a plus, so it wouldn't hurt everyone to go try for themselves.

Dads Extra Fun
04-17-10, 21:53
Thanks for the review and taking a chance on the place. I drive by on a regular basis but no guts to stop in yet. Play safe!

Visited the Vault Wednesday night. Was a underwhelming, but I suppose thats to be expected for a new club on a weeknight. The place is pretty small on the inside. There's a bar, a small area with a few tables/chairs, a room with a pool table, and then the dancing stage. The stage wasn't that large, only a few feet above ground level. It had chairs positioned around it 2-3ft from the stage, which made it feel somewhat uncomfortable. The inside was dark, with most of the light being above the bar, and the black light above the dance stage. I grabbed a beer, and only stayed for a couple dances. The first girl wasnt very great, large body that nearly disgusted me. The second girl looked a bit worn in the face, but had an amazing body, with one of the best asses I've seen in person. Unfortunately though she didnt even really want to get on stage to dance. A girl had to tell her to stay in rotation. I saw another girl walk in who was thicker, but very hot body, and pretty. Unfortunately there just wasnt enough going on to keep me there, so I finished my beer and left.

Overall I dont want to sound like I'm coming down to harsh, because It is new and it was a week night. It has plenty of potential if they can pull a few things together. If the girls showed more enthusiasm that would go a long way. No cover either which was a plus, so it wouldn't hurt everyone to go try for themselves.

Waltt
04-18-10, 18:44
I did hit the Vault this weekend. And as the other reviewer said it's not huge inside and do not expect a fancy club!! They do dancer's drinking and they start at 10 bucks. A few cute girls working there and a few not so cute too. I ran into one girl I knew there and got her number so overall a good trip.

Jst Hvn Fun
04-19-10, 20:34
I made a visit to the Vault as well on Sat. Just as the others said small and nothing to get excited about as far as the club and entertainers go but my visit was well worth it thanks to Chrissy. Take out was not readily available but after a little sweet talkin her and a little other motivation she canceled her ride and I was back at 2 to pick her up. She spent the night and nothin was off limits but the back door. Watched a view pornos while recreating the scenes, showered together and passed out. Woke up knocked it out one more time and took her home. All around an amazing experience all for the same it would have took to spend an hour with most bakepage girls.

Michaelmo
04-21-10, 16:54
Avoid Misty's.

It is all blacks and a couple of whhite wanna bes.

The beer is rediculously high ($4.50). Girls have poor attitudes.

Dads Extra Fun
04-22-10, 17:35
Place was dead. Five girls working the stage with average age about 35. Nice but 10 years past prime. Most didn't even bother trying to collect tips after dancing. They pretty much hang with bar regulars during my visit though I've heard it can get livelier. Beer 3.50 before 8 pm, 4.50 after.

Stan1954
05-02-10, 16:24
I was on Parsons looking for the Vault, but never found it. Tried Mistys and I was not impressed, Sat night place was dead. Girls were decent looking, but drinks were to high priced for my taste. Same with Rumors on Sullivent, Wanted to try the Vault, but never found it. Anyone Know the address?

Metical
05-03-10, 01:13
This is the address and number to ...

The Vault
1578 Parsons Ave
614-443-1111

ILuvIt
05-04-10, 00:08
I was on Parsons looking for the Vault, but never found it. Tried Mistys and I was not impressed, Sat night place was dead. Girls were decent looking, but drinks were to high priced for my taste. Same with Rumors on Sullivent, Wanted to try the Vault, but never found it. Anyone Know the address?
Southeast corner of Parsons/Markison.

Red Gray 66
05-05-10, 16:00
Hey Guys. Newbie here.

I went to The Vault a couple of weeks back on a Thursday night. There were about five guys and one crackhead-looking white chick at the bar. Totally dead, boring, and a waste of time. I wanted to burn my clothes and scoop my eyeballs out with a spork. YUCK. Either some of you are gluttons for punishment, or I just went on the wrong day.

Afterwards, I decided to head up to Kahoots to cleanse my mind of the garbage I had just witnessed. Not much there, but a few stunners. An Italian looking girl that looks like she could have been an extra on the jersey shore said she works at a massage parlor on Morse during the day (I forget her name). I didn't go into detail on what it is exactly that she does there, but I kinda got the hint. Really tight body, dark hair, great plump ass. Another girl (blonde, said she just had a kid - can't remember name again) who was with me in the booth said that she is pretty sure that some of the girls there offer take out, but she wouldn't rat them out. She pretty much told me to try to do some sleuth work to see who they were. Hinted that stuff even went on in the booths. So, that kinda pissed me off. There was one really smoking hot raven beauty with huge bazoombas and tatts on her thighs that I was aching for. If anyone knows who I am talking about, please pm me for some extra details. She was FINE.

Peace.

Dads Extra Fun
05-10-10, 16:00
As far as massage places on Morse there's a new place at Tamarack that advertises a lot on CL but haven't heard any reviews or anything about extras. They have female and male staff according to ads. I've heard a lot of talk by the girls of Kahoots but rarely anything actually happening. They used to have the inside of the club locked tight with bouncers watching everything and be sure to shut down the friendlier girls. I'd say they were trying to get to spread your money around. But times may have changed.

Hey Guys. Newbie here.

I went to The Vault a couple of weeks back on a Thursday night. There were about five guys and one crackhead-looking white chick at the bar. Totally dead, boring, and a waste of time. I wanted to burn my clothes and scoop my eyeballs out with a spork. YUCK. Either some of you are gluttons for punishment, or I just went on the wrong day.

Afterwards, I decided to head up to Kahoots to cleanse my mind of the garbage I had just witnessed. Not much there, but a few stunners. An Italian looking girl that looks like she could have been an extra on the jersey shore said she works at a massage parlor on Morse during the day (I forget her name). I didn't go into detail on what it is exactly that she does there, but I kinda got the hint. Really tight body, dark hair, great plump ass. Another girl (blonde, said she just had a kid - can't remember name again) who was with me in the booth said that she is pretty sure that some of the girls there offer take out, but she wouldn't rat them out. She pretty much told me to try to do some sleuth work to see who they were. Hinted that stuff even went on in the booths. So, that kinda pissed me off. There was one really smoking hot raven beauty with huge bazoombas and tatts on her thighs that I was aching for. If anyone knows who I am talking about, please pm me for some extra details. She was FINE.

Peace.

The A Man
05-10-10, 20:07
I have gone to Kahoots quite a few times over the years and I seriously doubt anything goes on in the booths. Usually the security checks on you at least once a session. Maybe VIP is different but I wouldn't waste that kind of money to find out. I have had some really good dances though. Only "take out" I was ever offered was by a bi-girl who found out we lived near each other and wanted to know if me and my girl wanted to come over to their place for a little swapping action. Last couple of visits to Kahoots have been disappointing in quality and the place is so dark now. I kinda like to be able to see the dancers you know?

The massage parlor on Morse has always been DIY and is pretty expensive- I tried years ago and it was 1.5.

Hey Guys. Newbie here.

Peace.

Amped Lars
05-11-10, 20:46
Is the Fold still open? Years ago when I lived in Columbus I would go there for a warm up before the main event at 4 seasons.

Good times.

Metical
05-12-10, 13:56
Yes. Centerfold is still open. I allways hear mixed reviews lately. Some go and have a good time. Others have lousy time. Complaints of air dances in the vip. I dive by nightly and there tends to be a few cars on lot when I go by.

Is the Fold still open? Years ago when I lived in Columbus I would go there for a warm up before the main event at 4 seasons.

Good times.

Metical
06-27-10, 20:44
Blue Diamond: Closed. The infamous Blue Diamond has been shut down. It happened about two weeks ago. They got caught in a police sting by two undercovers. drugs and prostitution.

Osut86
08-23-10, 20:13
A few friends and I will be going to Private Dancer this coming weekend. Anyone been lately? Are private dances worth it? If so, which dancers would you recommend? Any chance of getting extras?

Tac20
08-28-10, 08:41
I busted my "strip club cherry" there over 2 decades ago.

Ah, memories.

Blitzer
08-28-10, 18:29
Was at Centerfold today as it is one of my regular clubs, lot of girls with most of them being okay (as i have pertty high standards) anyway a customer ordered a bucket of beer and i noticed the bartender after it was full of beer and ice, spray alot of water over the ice and i asked her why she did that and she says the management trained her to do that so if anyone knows why they do that i would sure like to know?

Chris H
08-29-10, 04:02
Was at Centerfold today as it is one of my regular clubs, lot of girls with most of them being okay (as i have pertty high standards) anyway a customer ordered a bucket of beer and i noticed the bartender after it was full of beer and ice, spray alot of water over the ice and i asked her why she did that and she says the management trained her to do that so if anyone knows why they do that i would sure like to know?

Who cares...that has nothing to do with getting extras at the club.

SuperUnknown21
08-29-10, 09:48
Was at Centerfold today as it is one of my regular clubs, lot of girls with most of them being okay (as i have pertty high standards) anyway a customer ordered a bucket of beer and i noticed the bartender after it was full of beer and ice, spray alot of water over the ice and i asked her why she did that and she says the management trained her to do that so if anyone knows why they do that i would sure like to know?It wasn't water, it was vagina repellent. She tricked you into not getting laid.

Silverfly
08-29-10, 10:28
That has nothing to do with club reports.
But for your info.
Ice water cools what is in it better and faster than just ice.
Just incase you did not know that!

ILuvIt
09-22-10, 11:22
Looks like The Vault is no longer. The place had the name a the top of the building painted over.

Remkas
09-24-10, 10:02
Looks like The Vault is no longer. The place had the name a the top of the building painted over.

Not sure if anyone cares about strip clubs in columbus anymore, but went to Club X last weekend. I was actually suprised by the talent. Still not much allowed in private dance area. But, it is pretty private back there. Nice time and beers not too terrible price wise.

Humpty Dumpty
09-24-10, 10:23
There was something going on at the Vault last night.

The parking lot was full and homiez were aplenty.

TheDawg
10-09-10, 12:07
They put up new signs. It is now the fantasy factory. They have painted the interior white (formerly black. They still need to get in new furnature (supposedly it is comming) There is currently only one table in the place, plus lots of old wood chairs. Apparently they are making changes slowly.

There is also a new place a couple blocks up the street. The sign simply says "The Show Bar". Haven't checked it out yet.

Red Gray 66
10-09-10, 22:05
Drove by Rumors on Sully while looking for some skanks yesterday and saw it was shut down. I got a nice BBBJ from a newbie blonde a few months back, so I am sad to see it go for good if that is the case. Anyone have any extra info about it's demise? I won't be sad to see those fat pig bitches go, though.

Cmh Hound
10-14-10, 19:04
Drove by Rumors on Sully while looking for some skanks yesterday and saw it was shut down. I got a nice BBBJ from a newbie blonde a few months back, so I am sad to see it go for good if that is the case. Anyone have any extra info about it's demise? I won't be sad to see those fat pig bitches go, though.Going to miss that place, too. Got quite a few HJ's under the table and met one girl later for some great action a few years back. But, I guess that's why the place is shuttered!

Waltt
10-27-10, 22:47
Anyone been to "The Show Bar" yet? Might need to check it out this weekend!

They put up new signs. It is now the fantasy factory. They have painted the interior white (formerly black. They still need to get in new furnature (supposedly it is comming) There is currently only one table in the place, plus lots of old wood chairs. Apparently they are making changes slowly.

There is also a new place a couple blocks up the street. The sign simply says "The Show Bar". Haven't checked it out yet.

TheDawg
10-28-10, 03:19
Anyone been to "The Show Bar" yet? Might need to check it out this weekend!I stopped by Saturday. It is not a show bar, More like a neighborhood bar with a pool table. There was no stage, no stripper poles, no dancers. Why in the world they would call it a The show bar is a mystery to me.

Waltt
10-28-10, 19:18
Thanks for the update! Saves me a trip, maybe I'll see if the Vault has re-opened.

I stopped by Saturday. It is not a show bar, More like a neighborhood bar with a pool table. There was no stage, no stripper poles, no dancers. Why in the world they would call it a The show bar is a mystery to me.

Time Twist
11-02-10, 22:37
Thanks for the update! Saves me a trip, maybe I'll see if the Vault has re-opened.I wouldn't hold your breath. Columbus clubs are notoriously tame. Action in Columbus hasn't been good for at least five years, and it's been two years since I got even a good grind.

Now I only go to Kahoots, every few months. XCal is an expensive waste, Columbus Gold doesn't have enough privacy and the bouncers are pricks. Not in the dance observation sense, they actually look less than others, but in the kick you out of tables for the big parties, which normally are waste of space who don't spend much money. Only time I go to CG any more is if there is a a feature I want to see, which lately hasn't been many I want to see. The last feature I wanted to see was Diamond Foxxx, but I was out of town that week.

I would rather save up and go to either the Dayton, or Mansfields area every month or so. Dayton has tamed down a bit the last few months, which may leave only the northern part of the state as the last refuge for lap dances.

Speaking of the northern part, Cleveland looks to have picked up again so I may take a trip there one day to see if it is as good as it was five years ago. I remember Cleveland PM, before it was shut down, as having some of the best dances during the early afternoon.

Blitzer
11-07-10, 12:17
Management seems to change up a couple times every year, simply put they are a bunch of pricks, not customer friendly, I have seen as many as 12 dancers on the side patio all smokin at the same time where's the mgt when you want girls inside? Most daytime girls are stuck up and won't talk to you untill the dance specials and sit by themselves between specials and they must smoke 2-3 x every hour, Anyway night shift most girls get in around 10:30 or so I wish I could work 4 hrs and pay rent! But anyway one Thurs at 11pm I counted 32 dancers and most that I talked to bitched that with that many girls its too hard to make $. Was several really good lookin ones and quite young, they have a huge turnover rate so if you come every week you will definitely see new ones.

Remkas
11-10-10, 14:27
Management seems to change up a couple times every year, simply put they are a bunch of pricks, not customer friendly, I have seen as many as 12 dancers on the side patio all smokin at the same time where's the mgt when you want girls inside? Most daytime girls are stuck up and won't talk to you untill the dance specials and sit by themselves between specials and they must smoke 2-3 x every hour, Anyway night shift most girls get in around 10:30 or so I wish I could work 4 hrs and pay rent! But anyway one Thurs at 11pm I counted 32 dancers and most that I talked to bitched that with that many girls its too hard to make $. Was several really good lookin ones and quite young, they have a huge turnover rate so if you come every week you will definitely see new ones.Smaller and more attention given

Time Twist
11-10-10, 23:50
Try Excalibur.

Smaller and more attention givenI would skip Excalibur, the dances are $25 or $35 a song depending on whether the drapes are closed, and neither is any better. You get more attention at Kahoots than XCal, and Kahoots isn't that good.

Dads Extra Fun
11-17-10, 21:55
I wouldn't hold your breath. Columbus clubs are notoriously tame. Action in Columbus hasn't been good for at least five years, and it's been two years since I got even a good grind.

Now I only go to Kahoots, every few months. XCal is an expensive waste, Columbus Gold doesn't have enough privacy and the bouncers are pricks. Not in the dance observation sense, they actually look less than others, but in the kick you out of tables for the big parties, which normally are waste of space who don't spend much money. Only time I go to CG any more is if there is a a feature I want to see, which lately hasn't been many I want to see. The last feature I wanted to see was Diamond Foxxx, but I was out of town that week.

I would rather save up and go to either the Dayton, or Mansfields area every month or so. Dayton has tamed down a bit the last few months, which may leave only the northern part of the state as the last refuge for lap dances.

Speaking of the northern part, Cleveland looks to have picked up again so I may take a trip there one day to see if it is as good as it was five years ago. I remember Cleveland PM, before it was shut down, as having some of the best dances during the early afternoon. Where is there a club in Mansfield? Is it the one off 71? I've passed that a number of times during the day but never realized it was open if that's the place.

Time Twist
11-17-10, 23:21
Where is there a club in Mansfield? Is it the one off 71? I've passed that a number of times during the day but never realized it was open if that's the place.It's actually in Bucyrus on old route 30.

RandyPhone999
11-18-10, 15:26
It's actually in Bucyrus on old route 30.Is it worth the trip? Sounds like it could be!

TheDawg
11-18-10, 16:53
You are probably talking about.

Top Hat Gentlemen's Club.

1901 Ashland Road (Rt 42)

Mansfield, OH.

There was also another one, just north of the exit on 71. Not sure if it is currently open. The latest post on stripclublist is a few months old.

Showtime.

2921 Crider Road.

Mansfield, OH.

In Bucyrus-

Fantasyland.

5390 Lincoln Hwy.

Bucyrus, OH • Map

Time Twist
11-18-10, 23:44
Is it worth the trip? Sounds like it could be!Compared to Columbus, yes, but if you are just passing through I would save your money for cities like Detroit.

Time Twist
11-20-10, 13:10
Top Hat, Fantasyland Bucyrus and Mansfield are all owned by the same people. Fantasyland Bucyrus has less dancers than Top Hat, but the dancers they do have are prettier, and the dances a bit better. I have never been to the Mansfield one, so can't tell you.

By prettier I mean prettier in comparison to each other. If you are looking for supermodels, Fantasyland is not the place to visit. There may be one or two hot gals at Fantasyland, but you will find dozens of hot gals in any of the big Columbus clubs, a few of which do OTC but for well over the $300 that an equally hot escort charges. I am not sure about Showtime either.

The booths at Kahoots are a lot more private, Fantasyland is in a room with 6 couches. Since there are usually no more than 12 dancers. 6 couches isn't a problem. If you go, I would go on Friday night, since Saturday night has less dancers.

I personally like Fantasyland Bucyrus since the dances at $25 a song are a little cheaper than Kahoots and XCal, while being a lot better. Now if you are expecting extras you might be disappointed, the club allows the gals a lot of freedom, which is why the dances are better than most in Columbus. There is cameras in the back room to keep things from going out of hand, so if you are looking for extras, an escort would be a better choice, and a lot cheaper in the end.

Acechris
01-08-11, 22:43
I am coming into town next month. What are the best strip clubs to hit?

Member #1716
01-09-11, 12:02
I am coming into town next month. What are the best strip clubs to hit?No much going on around town these days, if you are looking for real fun it would be best to hit another city, probably even a different state as stated previously in this forum.

Metical
01-09-11, 13:23
I am coming into town next month. What are the best strip clubs to hit?If you don't feel like traving and want to stay in the city, Kahoots, X, and Dream Girls could be some choices. Private dancer is a nude club. If you don't mind traving about 1hr 1/2, I would suggest going to some around Dayton.

Johntome
01-13-11, 19:39
Didn't know where else to post this but saw others talking about the Top Hat so here it is.

Went in Wednesday around 2:30pm. Stayed about an hour and had a good time. A bigger girl came over but she wasn't fat. Just thick. She chatted with me a bit then she hinted to a dance "You should get a private dance while you're here."

We chatted a bit more and then she asked if I wanted a dance and I took her up on it. No complaints. This girl actually peeked my interest quite a bit and I even went ahead and took a second dance. When a dance starts off by having your head bounce between two big ol titties you know you chose the right place to go in the midst of a long day of work. For those curious, dances cost 25 a piece. I don't really think any of the girls working were unattractive at all and the lady who buzzed me in was also the friendly bartender. Since I had an hours drive home I just grabbed a coke for 2 bucks. Not bad in comparison to other bar prices but the real cost was in those 25 dollar dances. If I had more money, I'd have considered the champagne room. The dancer, while giving me a great couple of private dances kept urging me to go there. Said we'd have "more privacy and could have a lot more fun." Wasn't sure if that was an actual hint to extras but told her I'll be back, and I meant it.

Champagne room costs 200 for half an hour so if I go, I'll be considering it one heck of a (late) Christmas or (early) birthday present. If anyone has any information on the champagne room at the Top Hat, PM me about it.

Either way, I'll definitely be going back to this club when I get the chance. It's clubs like this that make me love the traveling side of my job.

Metical
01-13-11, 21:57
Didn't know where else to post this but saw others talking about the Top Hat so here it is.

Went in Wednesday around 2:30pm. Stayed about an hour and had a good time. A bigger girl came over but she wasn't fat. Just thick. She chatted with me a bit then she hinted to a dance "You should get a private dance while you're here."

We chatted a bit more and then she asked if I wanted a dance and I took her up on it. No complaints. This girl actually peeked my interest quite a bit and I even went ahead and took a second dance. When a dance starts off by having your head bounce between two big ol titties you know you chose the right place to go in the midst of a long day of work. For those curious, dances cost 25 a piece. I don't really think any of the girls working were unattractive at all and the lady who buzzed me in was also the friendly bartender. Since I had an hours drive home I just grabbed a coke for 2 bucks. Not bad in comparison to other bar prices but the real cost was in those 25 dollar dances. If I had more money, I'd have considered the champagne room. The dancer, while giving me a great couple of private dances kept urging me to go there. Said we'd have "more privacy and could have a lot more fun." Wasn't sure if that was an actual hint to extras but told her I'll be back, and I meant it.

Champagne room costs 200 for half an hour so if I go, I'll be considering it one heck of a (late) Christmas or (early) birthday present. If anyone has any information on the champagne room at the Top Hat, PM me about it.

Either way, I'll definitely be going back to this club when I get the chance. It's clubs like this that make me love the traveling side of my job. This is something you will hear all the time, with the girl tryin to get you into the Champagne room or any other room the club has. It's unlikely (not impossible) that extras would have happened. Top Hat is not one of the clubs know for itc action. Otc maybe possible. To get any luckier, you may have to travel further up north. Depending on how long the songs are that are played it might just be better getting the $25 dance vs having the champagne room, unless you know you'll get better two way. Any how, its good to hear you had a good time.

Johntome
01-14-11, 11:12
This is something you will hear all the time, with the girl tryin to get you into the Champagne room or any other room the club has. It's unlikely (not impossible) that extras would have happened. Top Hat is not one of the clubs know for itc action. Otc maybe possible. To get any luckier, you may have to travel further up north. Depending on how long the songs are that are played it might just be better getting the $25 dance vs having the champagne room, unless you know you'll get better two way. Any how, its good to hear you had a good time.How much further north? I am originally in Akron so it shouldn't be hard going further north LOL. Any clubs you suggest?

Time Twist
02-22-11, 19:03
How much further north? I am originally in Akron so it shouldn't be hard going further north LOL. Any clubs you suggest?Not sure where Metical was talking about, but my guess is Cleveland. It's been years since I have been there, but a lot of the clubs were very good for itc action. You don't have to go that far, hust head a bit west of Top Hat towards Bucyrus and you'll have a decent time. Not as good as several month ago, before the county started gunning for them, but still very good, and a heck of a lot better than Columbus.

Stoner
05-02-11, 23:29
This first report is re: Centerfolds and Doll House.

Centerfolds on Karl Road.
Centerfolds is a great club focused almost strictly on gents 35+. Girls are mostly on the younger but pretty side. Average age is about 20 or 21. Average looks is about 5. 5 or 6 on the stripper scale. Only one or two there I'd put at a 7. 5.

If you come here, enjoy and relax on the outside wings of the place. Take your time and enjoy. Every 45 minutes they do a stage show with DVD (porn) giveaway and 2 for 1 dances. I highly recommend never doing a dance unless its the 2 for 1. Best bang. Throw away the porn. There is no ITC action. Very active Watchers From On High (I. E. Cameras and a dedicated bouncer watching them.) I've seen gents tossed out over meager attempts, and laughed at.

Was able to secure some take out action on two occassions. The girls are on a leash, mind you, from owner and house matron, so take out will have to be a different day or evening.

The bouncers are friendly, oddly enough and will give you great intel on those interested in take out action, oddly enough. Don't be obvious about it. And don't be an ass. Just feed the bears a bit and they will tell you where to find the best fish in the river. Nuff said. Girls make about $200 on average a week night. Use that as your factor for gauging take out. First TO for me was on my own...the second was a recommend. 'Nuff said.

DollHouse near Airport.
Definitely was my favored spot as take out was definitely easier. Similar donation factor to go by ($200). However, this place is also tightly managed (Russian) , with no house matron, and a vigilant guard. Unlike Centerfolds, dancers at the Doll House can tip out for the evening. Take your time and play your cards, and don't be obvious, and you'll find some great opportunities. Again, the average the girls make is about $200-$250, although some do fairly well here.

As for quality, I'd say the two places are fairly equal though the women at Dollhouse are a bit more older (24 to 25). In Stripper years (like Dog years) , that means a whole hell of a lot! Some have clearly been doing this a while and heard it all. Others clearly used to escort (or knows another girl there who does!) Many here have quite a bit of experience and used to dance in other states. Pay attention and you will find what you are looking for (and who's possibly open) regarding take out.

Whatever you do. Stay focused. If you are trying to talk a dancer into some extras on the side, in the club (ITC) , thats different than pulling some take out. Extras will get your ass handed to you at both spots, since security was very active. I wouldn't risk too much looking for the quick and naughty ITC extra. Mine the club, then a specific dancer or three a few times, and its pay dirt as far as nailing some dancers. One of them has been so enjoyable, she's stayed over night and fucked my brains out at my hotel room on 5 different occassions in two weeks. Never made breakfast for a stripper before. Even though we've been intimate, I'd never get extras at the club from her. Its a risk just not necessary at all.

Good luck. Its -can- get pricey if you don't think with the big head at all times. These girls are experts at seperating a man from his money. Give them a gentle challenge, and they will work hard for it instead. Its not everyone's cup of tea, its far easier to just pick up a phone and get some sloppy thirds, fourths, or fifths. With dancers, You would be surprised how many of them have absolutely no man at all in their life. If there is one in her life, he's in jail for 8 more months over something stupid. Win them over, and its a real delight, from my own experiences.

Dollarbill614
05-03-11, 03:43
This first report is re: Centerfolds and Doll House.

Centerfolds on Karl Road.

Centerfolds is a great club focused almost strictly on gents 35+. Girls are mostly on the younger but pretty side. Average age is about 20 or 21. Average looks is about 5. 5 or 6 on the stripper scale. Only one or two there I'd put at a 7. 5.

If you come here, enjoy and relax on the outside wings of the place. Take your time and enjoy. Every 45 minutes they do a stage show with DVD (porn) giveaway and 2 for 1 dances. I highly recommend never doing a dance unless its the 2 for 1. Best bang. Throw away the porn. There is no ITC action. Very active Watchers From On High (I. E. Cameras and a dedicated bouncer watching them.) I've seen gents tossed out over meager attempts, and laughed at.

Was able to secure some take out action on two occassions. The girls are on a leash, mind you, from owner and house matron, so take out will have to be a different day or evening.

The bouncers are friendly, oddly enough and will give you great intel on those interested in take out action, oddly enough. Don't be obvious about it. And don't be an ass. Just feed the bears a bit and they will tell you where to find the best fish in the river. Nuff said. Girls make about $200 on average a week night. Use that as your factor for gauging take out. First TO for me was on my own. The second was a recommend. 'Nuff said.

DollHouse near Airport.

Definitely was my favored spot as take out was definitely easier. Similar donation factor to go by ($200). However, this place is also tightly managed (Russian) , with no house matron, and a vigilant guard. Unlike Centerfolds, dancers at the Doll House can tip out for the evening. Take your time and play your cards, and don't be obvious, and you'll find some great opportunities. Again, the average the girls make is about $200-$250, although some do fairly well here.

As for quality, I'd say the two places are fairly equal though the women at Dollhouse are a bit more older (24 to 25). In Stripper years (like Dog years) , that means a whole hell of a lot! Some have clearly been doing this a while and heard it all. Others clearly used to escort (or knows another girl there who does!) Many here have quite a bit of experience and used to dance in other states. Pay attention and you will find what you are looking for (and who's possibly open) regarding take out.

Whatever you do. Stay focused. If you are trying to talk a dancer into some extras on the side, in the club (ITC) , thats different than pulling some take out. Extras will get your ass handed to you at both spots, since security was very active. I wouldn't risk too much looking for the quick and naughty ITC extra. Mine the club, then a specific dancer or three a few times, and its pay dirt as far as nailing some dancers. One of them has been so enjoyable, she's stayed over night and fucked my brains out at my hotel room on 5 different occassions in two weeks. Never made breakfast for a stripper before. Even though we've been intimate, I'd never get extras at the club from her. Its a risk just not necessary at all.

Good luck. Its.can- get pricey if you don't think with the big head at all times. These girls are experts at seperating a man from his money. Give them a gentle challenge, and they will work hard for it instead. Its not everyone's cup of tea, its far easier to just pick up a phone and get some sloppy thirds, fourths, or fifths. With dancers, You would be surprised how many of them have absolutely no man at all in their life. If there is one in her life, he's in jail for 8 more months over something stupid. Win them over, and its a real delight, from my own experiences. You have them reversed. Dollhouse is on Karl, Centerfold is near the airport.

Stoner
05-03-11, 23:29
Ugh. I did. Thanks, but I can't edit it. Oh well.

SCguy
05-15-11, 17:39
Well, I finally signed up. I've used this board for years for advice when traveling for work, and it's been very helpful. Now I'm turning to you OH guys in need of a little help planning for an upcoming trip.

I will be in Columbus soon for a weekend visit, and I'm looking for a decent strip club. Meeting a few of my friends from another state, and we need a good spot for a night out. I'm not looking for "extras" per se, but that type of girl may be what we need.

We're looking for a strip club with good looking girls who'll allow 2 way contact lap dances. Not looking for takeout or ITC action, just a fun, liberal lap dance that will allow roaming hands. I know YMMV and it very much depends on the girl, but can anyone point me in the right direction? We're willing to travel about an hour (1 way) from Columbus if need be.

Platinum Showgirls in Toledo is one of my favorite spots (haven't been there since the raid) if that tells you what kind of taste I have for clubs. Just with Toledo was closer to Columbus or we had more time to travel. Then there would be no question. .

PMs are fine for specifics to keep names off the board.

Thanks in advance!

Time Twist
05-17-11, 21:02
We're looking for a strip club with good looking girls who'll allow 2 way contact lap dances. Not looking for takeout or ITC action, just a fun, liberal lap dance that will allow roaming hands. I know YMMV and it very much depends on the girl, but can anyone point me in the right direction? We're willing to travel about an hour (1 way) from Columbus if need be.At the moment you are not going to have much luck finding 2 way contact in columbus, unless you happen to be a regular and the right bouncer is working, and even then you might not.

Your best bets for clubs in Columbus are Kahoots, Columbus Gold and Club X. Those three have the hottest dancers. You can get $25 dances in Club X, but many dances don't want to give them and will try try talk you into the $35 dances. The only difference is the drapes in the lap dance area are closed for $35. Most dancers willl offer 3 for $90, but personally I would just stick with the $25 a song dances, since the bouncer's only come in once a dance and will peak in regardless of whether the drapes are closed.

Kahoots and Columbus gold are both $30 a song. CG has feature dances, if that's what you are looking for, but because of the features the cover is high, often $20 or more. Kahoots dances are more private, but other than a bit more friction not much different.

You mentioned being willing to drive one hours away. If you are willing to go up to 1 1/2 hours distance, I would go to Dayton instead. I can get to Dayton in about 75 to 80 minutes from Dublin Ohio, where Kahoots and CG are located. My two favorite clubs in Dayton are the Living Room and Cheeks. Both have decent two way contact. Living Room in $20 topless and $40 nude. I would stick with the topless dances there, since the nude dances aren't better, and depending on the mood of the club and the prevailing winds in Ohio the nude dances may have less contact. Plus, often if you get 3 or more dances the dancers will go nude anyway and still only charge $25. Cheeks is $25 a dance, topless only. At both clubs you can get 2 for 1 dances, but at Cheeks it's more common. One warning avoid any dancer at Cheeks who wants 3 for $50, since the dancers are normally not as good as the ones who give 2 for $25.

Occasionally you may also the DJ at the Living Room tell the dancers not to give 2 for 1 dances, because they will have to pay the club for 2 songs. Personally I think this is unprofessional on the clubs part. Especially since a lot of the dancers ignore this since the managers and bouncers don't keep too good of a tab on how many dances a dancer is getting due to how busy the lap dance areas are. I have actually had a dancer who had just gave me 4 two for ones, tell the guy who walks around with the clipboard that she only got three dances. Dancers get away with it because how busy they are and the club makes so much on overpriced drinks.

The only thing I don't like about the Living Room, is that on Saturday night starting around 10:00 PM it's "ladies night" and the back stage has male dancers, and when they are on stage the songs are really stupid. Even worse than you usually hear in the usual feature act, and a lot of the dancers don't like dancing to the songs either on stage or in the lap dance rooms. That's why I usually avoid Saturday evenings.

ILuvIt
07-12-11, 12:55
Looks like Dream Girls up on Cleveland Ave is going back to their old name Sirens.

Hold Caulfield
08-29-11, 02:28

Either way, I'll definitely be going back to this club when I get the chance. It's clubs like this that make me love the traveling side of my job.I was at Top Hat a few years ago. Before the law changed. So this info may be too dated. But I doubt that Mongers will get any significant extras in the Champagne room. They have a camera and the bouncer stops in periodically during your half hour. While in there I got some decent grindage and some hand stroking through the clothing, and could nuzzle the titties, but little Jimmie never came out to play. A verbal request for some oral action (with an additional tip, of course) was met by a reference to the camera and the bouncer. Now I was a first- (and only) timer, so regulars might get more action, but based on other posts in the forum, and especially since the law change, I suspect that ITC action is pretty limited. Was not in a position to discuss OTC with my dancer due to time commitments, so no idea whether this would have been possible or not. But ITC will likely be limited to grindage.

Holden Caulfield

Beer30
09-22-11, 14:09
I was at Top Hat a few years ago. Before the law changed. So this info may be too dated. But I doubt that Mongers will get any significant extras in the Champagne room. They have a camera and the bouncer stops in periodically during your half hour. While in there I got some decent grindage and some hand stroking through the clothing, and could nuzzle the titties, but little Jimmie never came out to play. A verbal request for some oral action (with an additional tip, of course) was met by a reference to the camera and the bouncer. Now I was a first- (and only) timer, so regulars might get more action, but based on other posts in the forum, and especially since the law change, I suspect that ITC action is pretty limited. Was not in a position to discuss OTC with my dancer due to time commitments, so no idea whether this would have been possible or not. But ITC will likely be limited to grindage.

Holden CaulfieldNow is has been a few months since I was there much but I've never had the bouncer stop by anytime I was back there. Also extras vary ALOT from girl to girl and whether they need rent / drug money or not.

Davepi2
09-27-11, 20:02
Where is top hat at? I may have to stop.

Time Twist
10-21-11, 19:26
Where is top hat at? I may have to stop.Top Hat is in Mansfield Ohio. About a 1 1/2 hour drive from Columbus.

Davepi2
10-24-11, 18:23
Top Hat is in Mansfield Ohio. About a 1 1/2 hour drive from Columbus.Damn just went by mansfield on Saturday going to football games at walsh and akron. Oh well will be going that way again in basketball season.

CoolnLong
10-30-11, 13:38
I've been going to the Centerfold off and on for years. Drop in about once every 3 or 4 months; I live pretty close and it is convenient. In all those years, the dances have pretty much been mostly air (with one exception that was totally mind blowing). But the last couple times I have stopped in there (summer 2011) the dances have been pretty good with great grinding action. Almost as nice as Kokomo in Indiana. Not sure what changed, but it is a big change.

I haven't been back for a couple months, but I may hit it this week.

Blitzer
11-20-11, 17:10
No shortage of girls here just take your pick, its really fast paced in there between the every 30 min uptime specials, their smoke breaks and ph calls in the back and then they go up on stage not much time left to have them by your side a whole lot to chat and their back room dances are very good except 1 thing all the songs they play there are cut short about only 2- to 2 1/2 min long so not really worth the $, service is quite good as they always have 2 bartenders after 8pm.

Member #4934
12-14-11, 13:23
Visited last Friday evening around 8pm. Arrived to find only a dozen or so cars in the lot. I knew this meant it would be dead inside, as a full parking lot usually means a half full house. *

When I went inside there was no greeter, so I walked in and sat a the bar. *There were three guys drinking at the bar, and one customer sitting at the DJ stage. It appeared that one bartender, the DJ, and one dancer were working. *

I got a mixed drink for $6. 50, and a beer for $3 a few minutes later. I joined the other customer at the stage and tipped Naomi (?) $2 for her pole work. The song ended and the DJ started a 2-for-1 special. I found this odd with the place being so empty. *

Just then 2 dancers emerged from the dressing room and arrived at the stage. A blonde amazon named Becky, and a shorter brunette named Brandi. Becky had a smoking hot, tanned, size-0 body. She had shoulder length blonde hair with the straight across bangs. I made quick small.

Talk and she joined me in VIP for the special. *

Becky had the standard move set, but she was great convo artist. *This girl was completely clean with no tattoos or piercings (not even her ears) , but she did have some fantastic bolt-ons. Maybe B cups, but they looked really natural; not the "half spheres under thin skin" like you often see. Oh and heart-shaped pasties. *I would rate her a 10 for convo. 7 for face, and a 9 for body. Not sure her age, but I would guess 24. *We had a fun time and after the special, and later, she joined me at the bar. *

Brandi was sitting alone at the bar, so I chatted her up. She was younger, maybe 21, about 5'5" and maybe a size 4. Brandi was drinking shots of Yager, (where as Becky was drinking glasses of water). *She didn't have on pasties, so she never exposed her boobs. But she made it clear that she prefers to date women. *

It turns out that Becky and Brandi are good friends and we each took turns tipping whichever of the two were on stage. They were fun to hang out with, and each challenged the other with pole tricks and floor moves, in addition to some mild girl / girl play. As this was going on. 4-5 more customers trickled in. They appeared to enjoy the show. *

I had planned on meeting a friend at another club, so I gave *each girl another tip, said goodbye, and left. I would return, but at a later time in the night. *

Member #4934
12-14-11, 13:24
Visited last Friday evening around 9:30pm. Arrived to find 50 or more cars in the lot. *Upon entering there was a knockout door girl named, Veronica. *She was a petite brunette with what appeared to be a South American accent or Portuguese accent. I'm telling you she was a 10. After using my free pass and tipping her $2 for turning a $20 in singles, I was unsuccessful in getting Veronica to dance. But she was nice about it. *

I was going to be meeting a friend, so I hit the restroom before sitting down. Of course there was a troll there. Got the usual treatment, took a spray of cologne and some gum. Left him $2.

I went through the bar area to sit at the stage. *The place*was busy, and there was a lot of excitement in the air. *Right away I was impressed with the three girls on stage. All were 8s or better, no bolt-ons, and all were size-2 or smaller. Of course local laws dictate that this is a pastie bar, but the girls had cute outfits and accessories. I tipped three girls in a row with no visible tats or other obvious body mods. *

Got a text from my friend and met him at the door girl. He was trying his luck on Veronica, too. Unsuccessful, we sat at the bar. We both know Liz the bartender and Oya, one of the waitresses. After chatting them up and getting some drinks we sat at the stage. * Much of the fun I had alone continued when my friend sat next to me, but with the advantage of the girls spending twice as long in close proximity, since they danced for both of us. *

I stopped counting at 12, but there may have been 20 girls working. Some dancers never went on stage, and some never circulated, so it was hard to tell. There may have been one or two 6s, but almost every girl was super hot. A couple were aloof, but most appeared happy as the money was coming out. Many people sat around the stage) 10-15 at any random time) , and most tipped every time. *I was also impressed with the number of female customers. Maybe 6-8 women were there, and about half tipped from time to time. *

I got VIP dances from Mercedes, a brunette spinner who was really energetic. She said she was 5'3" in bare feet, but looked 5'3" in her 6 inch heels. *She was young, maybe 18-20, and had natural B cups. Mercedes had a really cute face and was very nice, but not really the talkative type. While I enjoyed her dances, they weren't really erotic grind-a-thons. *They were more like regular dance club moves, for the most part. I questioned her in this, and she said she has only been dancing for a few weeks. *She got more intimate after this, which got a rise out of me. *I paid $30 for the two dances and tipped $20.

After a few more drinks and another 30 minutes a star tipping, I got a VIP dance with Vicky, a short, multiracial Korean / Russian brunette. This girl knew how to dance! *She also knew how to make a customer feel important. Despite her thick Russia accent, she said all the right things. I took her back before the special started and did a full priced dance. She was amazing with her flips, hair flings and arm strength. Before the song was over I tilde her I wanted to do two more. *

Luckily the 2-fer special started. *After checking in with the bouncer, she changed up her routine and promptly rode my rock hard "situation" for the entire next song. She either had or faked two Os and breathlessly said nasty stuff in my ear. *She continued entertaining me for the third and final song, and we small talked a little bit while she got dressed, afterward. A great dance from a great dancer, I will definitely return. I gave her a Franklin for the $60 worth of dances (1 $30 full price. 2 $30 half price) and she practically insisted on giving me change. I refused, got a kiss and a hug, and returned to the stage. *

BuckeyeFanatic
01-03-12, 03:36
I'm not used to strip clubs, so this next question is a bit odd. How do you guys broach the question of extras? Obviously it's not "hey, do you give head for $$?"

Member #4934
01-05-12, 16:26
I'm not used to strip clubs, so this next question is a bit odd. How do you guys broach the question of extras? Obviously it's not "hey, do you give head for $$?"I'm assuming by "extras", you mean sexual contact while inside the club (ITC). And I'm also assuming you are talking about clubs where extras are not the norm. In the metro Detroit area, there are many clubs where extras are the norm, and you can ask any dancer after she sits down next to you. There are lots of tactics, and mongers swear by the differences depending on there experience level. The key is you have to seek out the dancers who are most likely to do extras.

I have found that I need to spend some money on the dancers in the way of drinks and dances. I try to be really polite and complimentary, and only touch their hips and outer thighs. After a song or two, they will know you're safe and not a cop. At that point I just ask them,"are there any extras available?" or "can I see / touch more?". Usually they will play the game of,"what were you thinking?". And I respond with "I'm interested in." using code words of FS, BJ, HJ or DATY. Some dancers respond better to saying,"well I have $100, what can we do with that?"

Dancers get asked for sex everyday, so unless you are in a really conservative club, you won't have many issues.

Club data:

Strip clubs that have lots of cameras and lots of bouncers are not extras friendly. Brightly lit clubs are not usually extras friendly, but the brightness level of the private dance area is more important.

Dancer data:

The hottest chick in the club is not your target. You want the lower quality girls and / or girls that are either doing the most dances, or the least dances. There are exceptions, but usually if a lower quality dancer is giving dances constantly, the reason is usually that she gives the best mileage.

Dancers desperate for money can be sweet talked easily. Before a shift change is usually a really good time to look for extras, as they look at how little money they've made.

The end of the month when rent is due is also a good time to find broke dancers. And don't forget about drunk dancers.

Traveler Two
01-06-12, 13:01
I'm not used to strip clubs, so this next question is a bit odd. How do you guys broach the question of extras? Obviously it's not "hey, do you give head for $$?"The clubs aren't my scene but I've had some success there in the past. The way I go about it might seem kind of simple but first select the lady you think is likely to go for it then get a private dance. If she's kind of going past whatever the club rules are you're half-way there. Use this simple line,"damn I need some of that" at the time it feels right. She'll either play it off or cater to your intent.

Midwest Dude
01-06-12, 13:29
The clubs aren't my scene but I've had some success there in the past. The way I go about it might seem kind of simple but first select the lady you think is likely to go for it then get a private dance. If she's kind of going past whatever the club rules are you're half-way there. Use this simple line,"damn I need some of that" at the time it feels right. She'll either play it off or cater to your intent.Which Columbus strip clubs will a guy have the best shot at getting lucky?

Member #4934
01-06-12, 16:30
Which Columbus strip clubs will a guy have the best shot at getting lucky?I wish I could tell you the answer you want to hear, but they are hard to find because uncle LEO has been all over the local clubs for rules. I have been to the following in the last 6 months:

Club X : used to be great as recently as 2010, but they installed cameras above their previously "very private" VIP area.

Dreamgirls : they've had the most high tech surveillance since 2006, but you used to be able to pay them to look the other way. Just last week my boy got pulled out of VIP for fingering a dancer. We didn't mind, but the club did.

Doll House : they have surveillance, but is not enforced during slow times. However I didn't have much luck as most of the girls were new the three times I went. New girls never put out.

Columbus Gold : they have had some pricing changes as well as other specials. If you can afford the $20 drink hustle, and $150 15 minute sessions, you can get some mild extras.

Kahoots : depending on the girl, you can get non-intercourse extras during slow times in the VIP area. However my friend told me he couldn't get much more in the 15 minute champagne rooms.

Good luck!

Traveler Two
01-07-12, 04:18
Which Columbus strip clubs will a guy have the best shot at getting lucky?As far as on site stuff goes I don't know, take out is always my goal when going to a club.

Highroller614
01-07-12, 10:10
Must of the clubs mentioned in the last report is spot on. If your trying to get laid at the strip club its going to cost some big money. A lot of game on your part also. You might want to have some stripper dust on hand (coke, oxy) obviously your going to need to meet them off the premises. The time its all said and done you could of jumped on eros or backpage and have plenty of money left over. If your looking for extras and on a budget, I suggest hitting like dreamers or something on the westside. I've had girls want to hook up for less than a $100. I guess its all about how much your willing to spend and good luck.

Member #4934
01-09-12, 11:06
So I think we have put it out there that XXXtras are hard to come by in central Ohio. Any of you mongers want to recommend a few dancers who give really hot lap dances? Most dancers will wiggle in your lap until you grow wood, but I want to know about those girls that will get you up and really ride you.

Kahoots:

Vicki. (Korean / Russian. Weekend nights) with the Russian accent is excellent, and won't painfully grind you through the chair.

Sirens:

Maria. (Latino. Weekend nights) gives amazing eye contact and a direct ride.

Club X / Sirens:

Tahliya. (Latino / White. Nights) has a wide array of techniques to arouse you. Handstands, flexibility, and amazing buttock control.

Any suggestions?

Littledick1
01-20-12, 09:57
Just go to the Hustler Club in Detroit.

It's worth the trip.

Member #4934
01-23-12, 11:55
Just go to the Hustler Club in Detroit.

It's worth the trip.Thanks LittleDick1, but I was asking for local talent to help others out. I am hip to the Greater Detroit SC scene, and Columbus does not even compare.

VTech126
01-27-12, 00:28
The Gold can be a nice place to spend time on a cold winter night.

Get to know the dancers this has always worked for me,

Good times to you in the Columbus Gold "Gold Room".

Vtech126

Blitzer
01-28-12, 21:26
All the gals there try and push for the 3 for $99 and the private rooms and for me and a whole lot of others thats really over priced, Sun-Mon-Tue you can get 3 for $30 at the Centerfold so you do the math and the Centerfold has plenty of eye candy to choose from.

Member #4934
01-31-12, 12:57
All the gals there try and push for the 3 for $99 and the private rooms and for me and a whole lot of others thats really over priced, Sun-Mon-Tue you can get 3 for $30 at the Centerfold so you do the math and the Centerfold has plenty of eye candy to choose from.That's a nice deal Blitzer, thanks!

I believe The Doll House has a similar deal on Sundays and Mondays.

BuckeyeFanatic
02-04-12, 14:32
I've been working my way through the dancers at Kahoots, for the past couple weeks.

Vicky, who only works on weekends is greats.

Tried going to Private Dancer last night, and was disappointed. They're no longer a fully nude club, and are instead a pastie club. Are there any more fully nude clubs left in Columbus? If not, where's the closest?

Countryboy72
02-04-12, 20:12
Near 675/70 in medway baby dolls is nude, not been there recently no good intell, last I knew dances were 15

TheDawg
02-05-12, 11:05
I'm not used to strip clubs, so this next question is a bit odd. How do you guys broach the question of extras? Obviously it's not "hey, do you give head for $$?"I know of an utr Columbus club where extras are available. I will provide information to senior members (25 posts) who have a solid posting record.

Davepi2
02-07-12, 07:23
I know of an utr Columbus club where extras are available. I will provide information to senior members (25 posts) who have a solid posting record.It has been a while since I was too the columbus gold but I always had a very good time there. I had a girlfriend that used to go because she like getting the lapdances from the girls and if I wanted to pay extra to be back with her I was able to watch everything and there was certainly a lot too see.

David

Member #4934
02-08-12, 13:31
Vicky / Vikki / Wikki (in a Chechov voice) is an excellent dancer, and very passionate. She does have an interesting look. Asian / Russian.

I've been working my way through the dancers at Kahoots, for the past couple weeks.

Vicky, who only works on weekends is greats.

Tried going to Private Dancer last night, and was disappointed. They're no longer a fully nude club, and are instead a pastie club. Are there any more fully nude clubs left in Columbus? If not, where's the closest?

Member #4934
02-14-12, 17:11
Visit was Friday, December 30, around 11pm. *

Arrived to find scant parking, but no line to enter. Paid $10 cover, despite the fact that there was no featured dancer. *The chunky blonde door girl was very sexy. She made me change for $20, all singles. I gave her one and entered. *

The club appeared very busy, as there seemed to be around 25-30 girls working. I was visiting my ATF, so I grabbed a drink from the bar. I forgot the bartender's name, but she was pretty, brunette, and buxom. She handled the bar well. I paid $5. 50 for a White Russian, tipped $2. 50. *

I spotted my ATF with another customer, so I walked around the perimeter and sat at the circular stage. I tipped $2 each, to the 3-4 girls who were dancing on stage. All had upgrades and were fit. One was maybe a little big boned, but you wouldn't notice if she wasn't wearing a thing and pasties. *The mileage was low, but all tried to put their boobs in my face. I asked two to "show me the back," and they obliged. *

For some reason I was invisible to the waitresses, which was unusual, so I went back to the bar for a Red Headed ****. I think it was $4. 75 + I tipped $2. 25. *I posted up at the bar corner near the dressing room entrance and the side stage. There was an over $50 couple putting $20s in this smoking hot, tattooed, Asian girl's garter. I watched this for a song. As soon as she got off the stage, she took them to the VIP area. *

I tipped a few bucks to the next dancer, and finally met up with my ATF. She was still with her customer, but offered her friend, Innocence to keep me busy. Innocence is about 5'1" with dance shoes on, sandy brown curly hair, fit, and very tan. *She said she was a black belt in Karate and had won several competitions. *I didn't doubt her. *

We did a 2 for $40 back room set. She really did impress me with her moves and fitness. At one point she did a signature move with a handstand in my lap. *

Afterwards I was grabbed by my ATF. **We adjourned to the upper bar area, near VIP and enjoyed a few drinks. I knew the bartender, Kristen from outside the club. I tipped her about $20 on $40 worth of drinks. *

We both had a good buzz going, so we did a 3/$99 in the private VIP rooms. The rooms have cameras, but I was told that "that doesn't mean anything." *I was skeptical, because I didn't get any extra mileage. Though I did really enjoy the dances. *

After we walked out Innocence came by asking for a Girl / Girl dance, but I used my budget for the night, and left. *

Azztro
02-15-12, 13:34
Almost $250. 00 gone, then home to jerk off? I just don't get it. Maybe money isn't an issue for some.

Member #4934
02-16-12, 10:12
Almost $250. 00 gone, then home to jerk off? I just don't get it. Maybe money isn't an issue for some.Actually I went home and banged my SO, but I did pay $250 for adult entertainment. I can't afford that every week, but if I cut back on video game, expensive lunches, and chronic purchases, no problem once or twice a month.

Dollarbill614
02-17-12, 02:55
Almost $250. 00 gone, then home to jerk off? I just don't get it. Maybe money isn't an issue for some.You should have went next door to Vanity. I got this for take out for about what you spent. Can't remember her name but great body and both nipples pierced.

DoctorPhil
02-17-12, 07:33
Years ago I used to bowl on a team that was sponsored by a local go go club (Wolfies) the predecessor to strip clubs available today. After our bowling we'd as a team trickle into his club and I noticed the first song that all the dancers played in there two song set was Stroke Me by Billy Squire. Fitting I think. LMAO.

You should have went next door to Vanity. I got this for take out for about what you spent. Can't remember her name but great body and both nipples pierced.

PorscheNut
02-17-12, 20:22
You should have went next door to Vanity. I got this for take out for about what you spent. Can't remember her name but great body and both nipples pierced.

165429Very nice, where is Vanity? Is it a BYOB all nude club?

DoctorPhil
02-19-12, 12:10
Bored last night me & my girl decided on a strip club for some music & entertainment. Got there around 11 thirty pm parking lot was full. At the door they took our jackets & cover was free for us as I had passes. Place got jumpin at midnight. Girls were decent. Pasties. Loads of tips when dancing. The had a Private Dance & separate VIP room. Because I was with SO I didn't checkout either room. Overall things looked good for a return trip solo.

Cmhmonger
02-26-12, 19:11
Tried going to Private Dancer last night, and was disappointed. They're no longer a fully nude club, and are instead a pastie club. Are there any more fully nude clubs left in Columbus? If not, where's the closest?This is sad news. I really don't want to see the 6s at private dancer in pasties.

Yngsol
03-10-12, 12:46
Looking for something new and exciting in the Columbus strip club scene. Welcome any tips or suggestions. Thinking about heading out tonight.

Thanks!

Strip Junkie
03-10-12, 15:41
Looking for something new and exciting in the Columbus strip club scene. Welcome any tips or suggestions. Thinking about heading out tonight.

Thanks!Take a drive over to Medway and visit Baby Dolls. They are a private club so you have to pay a small membership fee, but they are fully nude. They can do that because they are a private club. Most of the girls are 7. 8 with one or two 9's. There are a couple of 5's in there too, I guess because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Yngsol
03-10-12, 17:09
Take a drive over to Medway and visit Baby Dolls. They are a private club so you have to pay a small membership fee, but they are fully nude. They can do that because they are a private club. Most of the girls are 7. 8 with one or two 9's. There are a couple of 5's in there too, I guess because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Hey thanks for the tip. I appreciate it. Medways not really that far so I Might check it out. The only Dayton area club I've been to Living Room, and I had a great time there!

ILoveBoobies
03-13-12, 13:14
Went to Kahoots on Friday for lunch and had a great time. Lots of spinners there, but they are not my favorite flavor. Then I saw this 35 yo MILF I nicknamed stifflers mom. She was put together with superglue and silicone but she gives incredible private dances. She came up to me and asked if I wanted to play with her boobies. That's exactly what I wanted to do! She took me back and started with nice rubbing with her legs and head to wake me up. Then got on my lap rubbing her titties on my face and mouth. Next she slid down my body grinding everything on my junk. She brought her hands down as well. At this point I'm thinking this is a solid lap dance!

But the best was yet to come. While on her knees she starts massaging me with her hands which was awesome, and just when I think it can't get any better she takes me into her mouth! She changed positions a nice pace and while in rgc she had me play with her titties just like she promised.

Rinse and reapeat this a few times (total of four songs) she finishes me off grinding me cf with her hand on Jr stroking as she rode. It was intense! It felt as close to ducking her as you could poossibly get. I got her during 2 for 1 so the cost was 60 plus I tipped 10. My mind was blown and couldn't remember her name if you told me. But go check her out!

Davepi2
03-20-12, 06:09
Was driving down sully yesterday and saw on the north side of the street near hauge what might be a new strip club. Does anyone know of any new ones there?

MsmithOhio1860
03-23-12, 00:21
Went to Kahoots on Friday for lunch and had a great time. Lots of spinners there, but they are not my favorite flavor. Then I saw this 35 yo MILF I nicknamed stifflers mom. She was put together with superglue and silicone but she gives incredible private dances. She came up to me and asked if I wanted to play with her boobies. That's exactly what I wanted to do! She took me back and started with nice rubbing with her legs and head to wake me up. Then got on my lap rubbing her titties on my face and mouth. Next she slid down my body grinding everything on my junk. She brought her hands down as well. At this point I'm thinking this is a solid lap dance!

But the best was yet to come. While on her knees she starts massaging me with her hands which was awesome, and just when I think it can't get any better she takes me into her mouth! She changed positions a nice pace and while in rgc she had me play with her titties just like she promised.

Rinse and reapeat this a few times (total of four songs) she finishes me off grinding me cf with her hand on Jr stroking as she rode. It was intense! It felt as close to ducking her as you could poossibly get. I got her during 2 for 1 so the cost was 60 plus I tipped 10. My mind was blown and couldn't remember her name if you told me. But go check her out!I'm going to be in Columbus on business for just 1 day on Saturday. And My hotel is about 10 minutes away from there. I seriously doubt it, but does anyone know if she works nights on weekends? I won't be able to get down there until about 9:30/10pm.

Any info would be great.

StronggggSilen
03-23-12, 16:37
I'm going to be in Columbus on business for just 1 day on Saturday. And My hotel is about 10 minutes away from there. I seriously doubt it, but does anyone know if she works nights on weekends? I won't be able to get down there until about 9:30/10pm.

Any info would be great.Day girls don't work nights. She'll be long gone by 9:30 pm But others will be there but on average not as high mileage as day girls They are open Saturday for lunch

MsmithOhio1860
03-26-12, 01:55
Day girls don't work nights. She'll be long gone by 9:30 pm But others will be there but on average not as high mileage as day girls They are open Saturday for lunchI was in a confrence till 8pm, that was no way I could have gone at lunch. I did go late Saturday night. Got dances for two cuties, spent more that I was planning. The $30 dances, remind me of Diamonds in Dayton. But at least you can wear shorts at Kahoots.

I would really love to see "Stiffler's Mom", but my luck would be my driving 2 hours to the club durring the day and it will be a day she doesn't work. I really won't be in the Columbus area again til May or June. Guess I just have to cross my fingers?

StronggggSilen
03-27-12, 13:01
I was in a confrence till 8pm, that was no way I could have gone at lunch. I did go late Saturday night. Got dances for two cuties, spent more that I was planning. The $30 dances, remind me of Diamonds in Dayton. But at least you can wear shorts at Kahoots.

I would really love to see "Stiffler's Mom", but my luck would be my driving 2 hours to the club durring the day and it will be a day she doesn't work. I really won't be in the Columbus area again til May or June. Guess I just have to cross my fingers?I'm going for lunch. If I see her, I'll ask what days she works the next couple of weeks.

Member #4786
03-28-12, 14:49
I'm going for lunch. If I see her, I'll ask what days she works the next couple of weeks.I found this awhile ago, might be handy to share it now. Happen to see her anywhere in here? Then we have a face and name to go by!

Many more pics than what they have up on their site.

http://www.kahootsonline.com/girls/gallery/album1/large/

ILoveBoobies
03-28-12, 19:52
I found this awhile ago, might be handy to share it now. Happen to see her anywhere in here? Then we have a face and name to go by!

Many more pics than what they have up on their site.

http://www.kahootsonline.com/girls/gallery/album1/large/I looked through all of these ladies to no avail. I don't believe she's the girl that would make the cut to be in with these pics. If I missed her they used the whole airbrush on her pics. I know a name is important but if you see her there you will know it. The only other thing I can tell you is that her stomach skin was kinda loose so look for that as well.

MsmithOhio1860
03-29-12, 00:23
I looked through all of these ladies to no avail. I don't believe she's the girl that would make the cut to be in with these pics. If I missed her they used the whole airbrush on her pics. I know a name is important but if you see her there you will know it. The only other thing I can tell you is that her stomach skin was kinda loose so look for that as well.One thing I've learned from being friends and knowing an "IT" girl from clubs. If the club has a website. 9 times out of 10, they won't be on the clubs website or calendar, especially if they have kids.

One girl I know from Living Room, almost 6 foot tall, blonde hair, FF boobs. Never did any kind of pictures, even for that Ohio clubs magazine that you see at almost every club in Ohio at the front counter. Same with my ex, at Cheeks. 5'9", blonde hair, DDD boobs. Never did any kind of photos for the club, unless you saw her as a ring girl for local boxing and MMA type fighting that came to town.

BuckeyeFanatic
03-31-12, 12:31
I looked through all of these ladies to no avail. I don't believe she's the girl that would make the cut to be in with these pics. If I missed her they used the whole airbrush on her pics. I know a name is important but if you see her there you will know it. The only other thing I can tell you is that her stomach skin was kinda loose so look for that as well.Was her club name "Jen" maybe?

FrogStew
04-04-12, 16:34
Was her club name "Jen" maybe?Usually there on Fridays. Noon till about seven. She often wears a pink sequined sheath and is the best of the best!

MsmithOhio1860
04-09-12, 04:09
Usually there on Fridays. Noon till about seven. She often wears a pink sequined sheath and is the best of the best!Please don't tell me she only works in Fridays. Otherwise I'll have to wait until October and again cross my figures she's still there or working that day.

Just love my work schedule and a 2 hour drive.

FrogStew
04-19-12, 22:17
Please don't tell me she only works in Fridays. Otherwise I'll have to wait until October and again cross my figures she's still there or working that day.

Just love my work schedule and a 2 hour drive.In case you can get there Jen will be there Friday and Saturday.

Xlodaran
04-20-12, 10:22
In case you can get there Jen will be there Friday and Saturday.Do you know what time Saturday?