PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Ray Pugh
10-08-21, 17:29
I don't often pick up BSW because they always get an attitude when I offer standard rates, but when I saw her walking up Sully with her big tits bouncing up Sully by Ogden I was ready to risk it. Glad I did. Says she's not out often and no phone so I'm going to have to keep an eye out for her. Only got the mouth but next time going to see about CFS. Claims she is picky about who she takes a ride from, probably not true, but worth noting.She is picky. I picked her up and creamed her three times because she only wants the best johns that Sullivant can offer, like me. Great looks, attitude and service from her. Can't wait to give another blast of DNA.

See my previous report about her. She's usually closer to Chestershire or the BP by Hague.

Sean30
10-08-21, 23:37
She is picky. I picked her up and creamed her three times because she only wants the best johns that Sullivant can offer, like me. Great looks, attitude and service from her. Can't wait to give another blast of DNA.

See my previous report about her. She's usually closer to Chestershire or the BP by Hague.Do you have any picture of her?

TimeForFun1982
10-09-21, 11:37
She is picky. I picked her up and creamed her three times...Well in that case, CFS is for sure the route I'll go. Lolol.

Ray Pugh
10-10-21, 00:18
Who is the guy in the beat up work van who picked up the attractive lady in the skimpy purple outfit at Sully and Yale at 11 pm on Saturday? Please tell us what happened. I was a few seconds too slow.

SuperSnook
10-10-21, 00:22
I'm in North linden looking for for playthings. I’m back From Miami. That action is hard to top. Any help is appreciated.

Ray Pugh
10-10-21, 00:29
I'm in North linden looking for for playthings. Im back From Miami. That action is hard to top. Any help is appreciated.I was in Miami just before the pandemic came. I could not find any SW areas. And Haulover Beach was disappointing.

About Linden, it's hit of miss, mostly miss. Cleveland from Ferris down to Hudson Ave has some rare gems. Hot intersections include Melrose and Arlington. Too many BTVs. Hudson is better, from Cleveland to 71. Hotspots include any convenience store or gas station, but especially the marathon station.

JonHangcok
10-10-21, 22:37
I haven't been out mongering in a while, but the few times I have been, the streets were either a ghost town, or there were undesirables out walking. This past Wed or Thurs (I kinda forgot) I went out early morning more out of curiosity than anything else. Ran across Mya, a petite 5'3"-5" short haired brunette with "A" cup tits. Looked to be in her early 20's and the streets hadn't taken a toll on her yet. I don't think she's been out there very long because she was pretty apprehensive, and on edge. She didn't want to go too far away from Sully which I personally don't like. A lot easier to get caught by LEO that way. She insisted on everything covered and was visibly and audibly mad when she asked if I had a condom, she upset when I told her I didn't, and got even more mad when she searched her belongings and couldn't find one on her either. I was able to convince her to do BBBJ anyway. I think she sniffed my junk before ingesting it in her mouth for a slightly above average BJ. I didn't really get enogh time to give her any kind of direction because, unfortunately she got tired too quick and Jerked it the rest of the way. I sucked on her itty bitty titty committee while she did that. Gave her the standard plus tip.

She didn't have a phone, although I kind of didn't believe her because I made her work for her money, so I've got no contact info to share. I didn't even bother asking for a real name or soc media info because she seemed like she didn't want to say much about herself. I picked her up by that food truck on Sully / Clarendon.

BTW what happened with SWs now trying to get 40 for BJ? When did that become a thing, and why are you guys paying that? Sorry-not-sorry but a large majority of these providers aren't worth that much. I'd pay Drii that amount but only because her skills are top notch, but I'm picky and have been told by a FS provider that I can be a bit of a challenge. So I know my views won't be the same as most. I'm sure there are others whose skills are rated Head Doctor status, I have yet to meet them and run them through my gauntlet.

Jd2011
10-11-21, 11:25
Hey Humpty,

This is a little off topic but, what was it about haulover beach you found disappointing? I've been there with a FWB civilian awhile back. Is was fun to ogle the naked girls at the beach, then go pound the shit out of my FWB at my hotel. I thought there was quite a bit of nice female eyecandy. I can't imagine there is any streetwalker activity in that area though. Am I wrong? I've mongered with decent successes in pompano, lake worth and Orlando; but never in Miami.

JD.

I was in Miami just before the pandemic came. I could not find any SW areas. And Haulover Beach was disappointing.

About Linden, it's hit of miss, mostly miss. Cleveland from Ferris down to Hudson Ave has some rare gems. Hot intersections include Melrose and Arlington. Too many BTVs. Hudson is better, from Cleveland to 71. Hotspots include any convenience store or gas station, but especially the marathon station.

Ray Pugh
10-11-21, 11:47
Hey Humpty,

This is a little off topic but, what was it about haulover beach you found disappointing? I've been there with a FWB civilian awhile back. Is was fun to ogle the naked girls at the beach, then go pound the shit out of my FWB at my hotel. I thought there was quite a bit of nice female eyecandy. I can't imagine there is any streetwalker activity in that area though. Am I wrong? I've mongered with decent successes in pompano, lake worth and Orlando; but never in Miami.

JD.Every nude beach has a disproportionately high amount of faggots, and old people. That wasn't the issue. I was disappointed because there was no swimming due to the current. Also it's close to the city, so it's not as good looking or peaceful as the nude beaches in fort Pierce or the Canaveral coast. Blind Creek and Playa Linda are amazing.

Orlando easily has the best street action in Florida. Orange Blossom Trail is great, you can cruise up and down it and not get lost. But let's get back to Ohio, I have a couple reports to make!

LiveMonger
10-12-21, 16:14
Was on WS today on biz. As I no longer do the SW scene I didn't partake. Beautiful day. Counted no less than 16 SW between Central and Demorest. 2 to 3 on some corners. The before mentioned BSW was by Hague library in purple dress.

DSmith1989
10-12-21, 17:07
I don't do sully or the streets but wondering what why'all think about this.

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/city-of-columbus-safety-facilities-update-10-12-2021

LiveMonger
10-12-21, 19:12

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/city-of-columbus-safety-facilities-update-10-12-2021The current one is a crap hole. The people of the Hilltop deserve better.

Ray Pugh
10-13-21, 01:20

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/city-of-columbus-safety-facilities-update-10-12-2021The progressives of Columbus will likely defund or even abolish the police in the next 10 years so I wouldn't worry about it.

JonHangcok
10-13-21, 08:09

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/city-of-columbus-safety-facilities-update-10-12-2021What a waste of tax dollars. That money would be better used if it was put into social programs to help people in the community.

Ray Pugh
10-13-21, 10:33
So it was 11 pm on Tuesday. The hour of Humpty. I took a shit, showered, put on loose shorts with no underwear and popped a vitamin V. Then I fired up the Humpty hooptie. First Hudson. I passed several ugly women. Then Sully.

I passed BSW Courtney at Sunoco. She looked good but her mannerisms were that of someone who just been consuming too much Colombian product, and I don't mean coffee! Next I approached Burgess and saw Natalie.

Natalie is 24, slender WSW. Says she has 4 kids, but no baby damage. Weird. Super cute, but her teeth need fixed. We rode to a new safe location she suggested. Great BBBJ followed by BBFS. She told me to try to pull out. I didn't try very hard. We wiped ourselves off and threw the napkins out the window. I gave her 35, plus a new smoking apparatus. I told her not to leave anything behind in my car but she left her keys. She wouldn't tell me her last name. So of you see her, tell her to call the Columbus Creampie King.

MastaaFun
10-13-21, 10:45
Every nude beach has a disproportionately high amount of faggots, and old people. That wasn't the issue. I was disappointed because there was no swimming due to the current. Also it's close to the city, so it's not as good looking or peaceful as the nude beaches in fort Pierce or the Canaveral coast. Blind Creek and Playa Linda are amazing.

Orlando easily has the best street action in Florida. Orange Blossom Trail is great, you can cruise up and down it and not get lost. But let's get back to Ohio, I have a couple reports to make!Yes but OBT not for the faint of heart or newbs you could get your ass messed up LOL.

Prim0
10-13-21, 14:57
So it was 11 pm on Tuesday. The hour of Humpty. I took a shit, showered, put on loose shorts with no underwear and popped a vitamin V. Then I fired up the Humpty hooptie. First Hudson. I passed several ugly women. Then Sully.

I passed BSW Courtney at Sunoco. She looked good but her mannerisms were that of someone who just been consuming too much Colombian product, and I don't mean coffee! Next I approached Burgess and saw Natalie.

Natalie is 24, slender WSW. Says she has 4 kids, but no baby damage. Weird. Super cute, but her teeth need fixed. We rode to a new safe location she suggested. Great BBBJ followed by BBFS. She told me to try to pull out. I didn't try very hard. We wiped ourselves off and threw the napkins out the window. I gave her 35, plus a new smoking apparatus. I told her not to leave anything behind in my car but she left her keys. She wouldn't tell me her last name. So of you see her, tell her to call the Columbus Creampie King.Columbus Creampie King. What's that number. 1 (800) RAY-PUGH (1-800-729-7844)?

Ray Pugh
10-13-21, 20:29
I creamed her too. She says she was supposed to turn herself into Delaware for something. I don't think she did. She is in her early 30's. I paid her 30. Love how these girls put absolutely meaningless inspirational sayings on their profile pics.

Check out TRG's recent pics. Ciana G, the "one drop" mixed chick with the rotten attitude on Hudson who I've creamed before, looks like a white chick in blackface with that tan! Also check out Kandace. She had braces when I filled her up with sperm almost a year ago. What's the point of having braces when you're using drugs? Her teeth are going to fall out in a few years!

BuckeyeFanatic
10-14-21, 22:46
Just saw a FB post. Apparently Sarah B has passed away.

Baduk
10-15-21, 13:37
Just saw a FB post. Apparently Sarah B has passed away.I saw that post too.

She just sent me the message on FB this Wednesday telling me she is out west again. I called the number she gave me that night but seems the phone was shut down. Don't know what happen. Maybe overdose? I hope it is just a prank.

Midwest Dude
10-15-21, 14:38
I saw that post too.

She just sent me the message on FB this Wednesday telling me she is out west again. I called the number she gave me that night but seems the phone was shut down. Don't know what happen. Maybe overdose? I hope it is just a prank.Based on some of the comments I saw, that's likely.

Ray Pugh
10-15-21, 22:01
A drug user dying of an overdose? I'm a bit skeptical. I have never heard of such a thing happening, I don't see how this would be possible. Its much more likely that she died of covid, or maybe a bad reaction to the covid vaccine?

Ray Pugh
10-16-21, 14:32
I still need to return Natalie's keys. I put up a craigslist ad hoping to find her.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/laf/d/columbus-natalie-sullivant-ave/7395011731.html

Traveler Two
10-17-21, 15:43
I still need to return Natalie's keys. I put up a craigslist ad hoping to find her.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/laf/d/columbus-natalie-sullivant-ave/7395011731.htmlShe was supposed to call me Friday, haven't heard from her. If she gets in touch I'll get something going on the keys.

Ray Pugh
10-18-21, 20:17
I picked up BSW JJ, age 30, at Cleveland and Arlington. She wanted CBJ. It was okay. I gave her 20. I don't regret it but wouldn't park in the backyard of abandoned house in Linden in the daytime.

Boosted1
10-18-21, 22:12
I'm surprised you made such a mistake! I learned from experience years ago in the bottoms. Car pulled in behind me, but for some reason let me back out, then proceeded to chase me all over down there. Not sure if owner or just who it was. Somewhat spoiled the mood but found a better spot and made her work for it. Never again.

I picked up BSW JJ, age 30, at Cleveland and Arlington. She wanted CBJ. It was okay. I gave her 20. I don't regret it but wouldn't park in the backyard of abandoned house in Linden in the daytime.

Ray Pugh
10-18-21, 23:16
Even men with experience do all kinds of stupid shit when the pecker is doing the thinking. I could've easily been arrested, robbed or she could've easily done a cash and dash. Sure, I'm bold, but I continue to make outrageously stupid rookie mistakes. Oh well, the worst thing that happened today was that she made me use a condom.

Ray Pugh
10-20-21, 01:34
What happened at Sully and Westgate around midnight? 30 cop cars. The perfect time to pick up the ladies, or do anything illegal since every cop in that precinct was busy.

Dave3879
10-20-21, 13:17
But it's not quite close enough to westgate ave.

https://www.columbuspolice.org/reports/Results?from=10/19/2021&to=10/20/2021&loc=zon3&types=9

What happened at Sully and Westgate around midnight? 30 cop cars. The perfect time to pick up the ladies, or do anything illegal since every cop in that precinct was busy.

TitMan717
10-21-21, 19:38
Had several dreams where I hit the stroll on sully. Just about every time I ran into Casey. She is 28, blond with stunning blue eyes. Before her habit took its toll, she was probably a knockout. Still looks good for an addict but still an addict. Has been by far the best on the stroll. She had a visit from uncle this week and missed her court date today. I am actually feeling bad for this girl. I'm have had several encounters where we would talk and she still has something inside. I fear it won't last long. She has been using fenny very hard and that is why she is on the street. I'm torn though, the best I've ever had would have never looked my way had it not been for the drug. At any rate, if you happen to see her, take care of her. She is great.

Ray Pugh
10-21-21, 23:10
It was 830 PM. A bit early, but it was dark. I took a shit, showered, shaved my pubes, popped a Vitamin V, and put on gym shorts with no underwear. Then I fired up the Humpty hooptie, smiling as looked at the freshly tinted windows. I cranked up "Postmortal Coprophagia" by Devourment. I think this is a song about eating a dead person's poop. First, I drove up and down Hudson. No luck. Then Parsons. No luck. On to Sully. I believe I passed the Casey mentioned previously. No, not Kacey W who has a piercing on her face and is terrible at blowjobs. But Casey who is blonde and skinny who hangs out by Blueberry Hill. I am sure she looked good before she lost too much weight.

I drove by New York Market, which is two blocks east of Demorest. I saw April. I believe this April is related to a painter of happy trees, who dresses for less. I pulled around to the alley. She got in. I felt her up. She is 5 foot 8 and has dark straight hair. She is 32 but could pass for younger. The pic here is dated as April 13,2021, and its accurate as to how she looks now. Only traffic stuff on her record in Franklin county. She was friendly and easy to talk to. On the way to our destination, she asked if she could partake in her rock candy. I said sure, after we park. She hit her pipe and exhaled the smoke out the window. She got super horny. Her BBBJ technique was amazing. Then she removed her pants and wanted to ride me. I thought this might be difficult since she is tall. She hopped on over to the drivers seat. She stuck my bare dick inside her. For whatever reason, she did not want to take the entire length of the Humpty hose. I nutted in her. I asked her if liked my sperm inside her. She smiled and said she had her tubes tied. She did not ask for money up front. I gave her 30 and a fresh new stem, chore boy, a lighter and a push rod so she could continue climbing high up the Big Rock Candy Mountain. Her personality is great. Coherent enthusiastic conversation, no paranoia, no time wasting, no ridiculous demands, no whining. She gave her full info without any hesitation. I would definitely repeat!

Daman2
10-22-21, 10:01
What happened at Sully and Westgate around midnight? 30 cop cars. The perfect time to pick up the ladies, or do anything illegal since every cop in that precinct was busy.LMAO I thought the same thing, I was out there cruising when that happened. Drove right by when first cop showed up at Westgate than here came the chopper right overhead on Sully. Cops were literally sliding sideways through the light at Hague to get to WG. I GTFO there quick and went to the bottoms where I witnessed a dark-haired hottie at Sully and Princeton get picked up. No cops anywhere near there for an hour or so. Hung around down there for a bit but could not catch anything appealing out there after missing the hottie and def wasn't taking that Casey ***** with tat on face. That chopper flying around overhead always makes me paranoid LOL. I ended up picking up Abbey across from cemetery after popo cleared out around 2 or so I think. Whom I found to be quite friendly and personable. Had some oral fun with her and got out after that.

TitMan717
10-22-21, 10:52
At 9 pm I went out on Tuesday night. First I went up and down Hudson blasting the new Carcass album looking for Cici. I saw a few ugly women, and there was a big crash or something at Cleveland and Hudson. Then I went off the west side. On my first lap at west park and Sully I found tall skinny Rochelle. 28 but looking younger. Long dark blonde hair, and some terrible tattoos. As soon as she got in the car, she started whining about how I was a cop and she was going to jail for sure. Not a good start. We went to a spot that I picked. She wanted 60 for FS! Said that's what the other girls charge. Like an idiot, I agreed to 55. She mentioned she wasn't on birth control. She started with a great BBBJ and then missionary. She needs to shave her pussy. She was tight and it took a minute to get going. During the sex, she gritted her teeth, closed her eyes and looked away. That's not sexy at all. Then I unloaded inside her. We wiped our sex organs off with some used masks. Then I dropped her off at Popeyes on broad st. Got her number but she said not to give it out. She refused to give me her full name. But other than that, we had a decent conversation after she hit her pipe, which made her more friendly and talkative. Again, this is the type of girl who you guys don't pick up because she looks too good. I like them fresh. On an unrelated note, the men's bathroom at Club 185 is out of toilet paper. If you have info on Rochelle, send me a message.

Now where is Cici in Hudson? I know some of you guys had to have seen her. This girl is as good looking as Josie was a couple years ago. Josie was the best looking, best personality, and best service on Hudson. Too bad her looks have gone downhill.I've seen Rochelle a bunch of times. She seems pretty put together (for now) but she is also hit or miss when trying to get in touch. She told me that she uses an app so when her phone is stolen she can still catch calls when she has internet access. I know what you mean with the wincing and complaining about how it hurts if I really go to work on her. Her head skills are average but she does have a banging body. I don't mind that little fire Bush she got, I love redheads though.

Ray Pugh
10-22-21, 22:34
Which one of you guys drove a Kia into a fire truck at Sully and Brinker, Friday night around 9 pm?

DrJeckyl33
10-23-21, 03:07
What is the going rate these days? I been getting different demands lately and even Humpty seems to have loosened the purse strings a little. LOL.

Ray Pugh
10-23-21, 07:34
What is the going rate these days? I been getting different demands lately and even Humpty seems to have loosened the purse strings a little. LOL.Rates for attractive SWs in 2021 are as follows. I have no rates for ugly women because I don't pick them up.

18-24 years old: 20 to 25 for BBBJ, 30 to 40 for bbfscip. As much as ten dollars more if she looks like Taylor swift, Kate Upton or Margot Robbie.

25 to 35 years old: 20 for BBBJ, 30 for bbfscip. A couple dollars more if she's good looking or really nice.

36 years old or more: She pays me 10 dollars.

LiveMonger
10-23-21, 07:48
What is the going rate these days? I been getting different demands lately and even Humpty seems to have loosened the purse strings a little. LOL.The going rate is a myth. You get what you pay for. Everyone negotiates for their needs.

Risx56
10-23-21, 09:19
New to this and wanted to know where to get some ladies and how to pick me up.

Ray Pugh
10-23-21, 10:09
The going rate is a myth. You get what you pay for. Everyone negotiates for their needs.Ray Pugh of myth busters here. The truth is, women will take as much from you as you will allow, often without providing better service. Guys, be men and put your foot down. I'll pay Kamerin 30 bucks for a creampie while some other guy pays 100 for cfs. What's the difference in service? She still does a great job and acts nice.

Myth busted!

TimeForFun1982
10-23-21, 15:48
New to this and wanted to know where to get some ladies and how to pick me up.Just start reading. You'll figure it out, and if you can't then you should probably avoid this hobby or we'll see you on TRG.

TimeForFun1982
10-23-21, 15:56
What is the going rate these days? I been getting different demands lately and even Humpty seems to have loosened the purse strings a little. LOL.20/30 always and I always keep a 5 with me for a tip if they have a good attitude. This is for quick car play. If I was taking them to a room then I'm paying more for their time. If they don't look like they belong on the streets I'll go up 10 more but those girls don't exist around here, by the time the hit the streets they don't look like the Facebook pics from 6 yrs ago that Ray / Humpty posts. As far as "getting what you pay for", this isn't Applebee's vs Cameron Mitchell. No matter how much you pay you're getting the same junkie looking for her next fix. Paying more than 20/30 and maybe 40 is a fools game for a quick pop in the car.

LiveMonger
10-23-21, 22:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TitMan717
10-24-21, 17:40
Had some time this afternoon and really needed to bust one. So I figured I would checkout the stroll on sully. Just shortly after noon, the entire street was like a ghost town. The rain had stopped for a little bit and some zombies were limping around but just about nothing to be found. Then I saw Casey (skinny blond with no face tat) walking into the store. I figured I needed a drink so I pulled in. Went inside and found her looking through the busted newspaper. I asked her if she recognizes any one and she giggled and said she was looking for her mugshot. It still amazes me how much these drugs screw up a person's brain. Anyhow, she walked out and waited outside while I got my drink. She hopped into my ride and off we went. She told me how she was headed back to get a shower before she saw me. I'm thinking, ok cool. I can get her freshly showered and really get into it. So I took her to her place and we made plans to meet up after she got cleaned up. So I went to the spot at the time and waited. Waited 30 minutes and figured she passed out or something. So I did a few loops around her block. Coming up Wheatland, I spotted her walking down the alley. So I crossed over at the next side street to Oakley and figured she would be there waiting. I got there just in time to see her get scooped. She either forgot about the plans or just didn't care. No matter, these girls are a mess. I'm about ready to give up on sully. It seems the caliber just keeps getting lower. I know that this is the game and how these girls are, but this shit is aggravating as hell. I don't want to scoop a SB from anyone but if anyone has a good SB that maybe has a friend who is interested, PM me. I would really appreciate it.

TitMan717
10-24-21, 18:47
Had some time and decided to take a stroll down sully. Not much to see but I spotted Casey (not face tat Casey, but skinny blond Casey) anyhow, saw her going into the store by warren. Caught up with her and gave her a ride to her place. She was just getting moving for the day and needed her chocolate milk and lotto ticket. We made plans but it didn't work. I was at the spot waiting but she was a no show. I did a couple of laps around her block and I spotted her walking down the alley. Swung around in time to see her get scooped. I'm annoyed but this is the game. I'm really ready for a stable SB. If anyone has a SB who has a friend that wants a good SD, please PM me. It would be very appreciated.

Ray Pugh
10-24-21, 22:11
Damn, what is it with me and stupid mistakes? After making a few failed attempts at escorts who want absurd amounts of money, I got in the car for a drive. Sullivant only had one girl. A WSW who was so high she was contorting her face. You have to be really strung out to start jowling like that. Then Parsons. One ugly woman by Rally's. Hudson had nothing. I drove from Cleveland Ave and saw a BSW by Yum-EE Donuts. I saw a decent looking BSW there. I said to myself "Not all of them conform to ghetto stereotypes!" Of course, I would soon be regretting saying this to myself.

She got in. She had a Haitian accent. She declared she was an alcoholic and needed a pineapple 211 Steel Reserve right now. I've never tried one, it can't be worse than regular 211. So we went to the drive thru next to Shelby Adobe Lounge, a trashy bar I haven't been to in years. Remember that Cleveland Avenue bar called the Aragon Room that had a Confederate flag out front? Shelby Adobe lounge is not to far away from that place, on Huy Rd. So Ramona cracked open her disgusting beverage and gleefully chugged it. She started talking about sex and how attractive I was. Usually women say I look like a cop. Then she said "I am not a prostitute". Whatever. I've heard that before. I began to drive toward a safe space where we could do it. But she wouldn't shut up. She turned the radio to a rap station. Some rapper did a remake of "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred, and it was even worse than the original. Ramona lifted her shirt. Her boobs were disproportionately large but the looked and felt good. She started blabbering about all kinds of bullshit. Then she started talking about how Jesus was coming back and how God would punish the world with fire. This is when I decided to drop her off. She wanted to go to some shitty apartments near Vance's gun store. She said Jesus was going to mock and spit upon those who go to hell. So much for forgive mess. Surprisingly, she told me to look her up on social media, where I found this picture that was taken in January. It's accurate. She was the most annoying woman I've picked up in a while. Drunks are even more annoying and obnoxious than drug addicts.

Ray Pugh
10-24-21, 22:18
New to this and wanted to know where to get some ladies and how to pick me up.Read the 22 rules of street mongering. Then read any report written by me. I've said this before, but even experienced guys like me make stupid mistakes when the dick is doing the thinking.

TitMan717
10-25-21, 08:16
Had some time and decided to take a stroll down sully. Not much to see but I spotted Casey (not face tat Casey, but skinny blond Casey) anyhow, saw her going into the store by warren. Caught up with her and gave her a ride to her place. She was just getting moving for the day and needed her chocolate milk and lotto ticket. We made plans but it didn't work. I was at the spot waiting but she was a no show. I did a couple of laps around her block and I spotted her walking down the alley. Swung around in time to see her get scooped. I'm annoyed but this is the game. I'm really ready for a stable SB. If anyone has a SB who has a friend that wants a good SD, please PM me. It would be very appreciated.Sorry for the duplicate report.

TitMan717
10-25-21, 09:40
Damn, what is it with me and stupid mistakes? After making a few failed attempts at escorts who want absurd amounts of money, I got in the car for a drive. Sullivant only had one girl. A WSW who was so high she was contorting her face. You have to be really strung out to start jowling like that. Then Parsons. One ugly woman by Rally's. Hudson had nothing. I drove from Cleveland Ave and saw a BSW by Yum-EE Donuts. I saw a decent looking BSW there. I said to myself "Not all of them conform to ghetto stereotypes!" Of course, I would soon be regretting saying this to myself.

She got in. She had a Haitian accent. She declared she was an alcoholic and needed a pineapple 211 Steel Reserve right now. I've never tried one, it can't be worse than regular 211. So we went to the drive thru next to Shelby Adobe Lounge, a trashy bar I haven't been to in years. Remember that Cleveland Avenue bar called the Aragon Room that had a Confederate flag out front? Shelby Adobe lounge is not to far away from that place, on Huy Rd. So Ramona cracked open her disgusting beverage and gleefully chugged it. She started talking about sex and how attractive I was. Usually women say I look like a cop. Then she said "I am not a prostitute". Whatever. I've heard that before. I began to drive toward a safe space where we could do it. But she wouldn't shut up. She turned the radio to a rap station. Some rapper did a remake of "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred, and it was even worse than the original. Ramona lifted her shirt. Her boobs were disproportionately large but the looked and felt good. She started blabbering about all kinds of bullshit. Then she started talking about how Jesus was coming back and how God would punish the world with fire. This is when I decided to drop her off. She wanted to go to some shitty apartments near Vance's gun store. She said Jesus was going to mock and spit upon those who go to hell. So much for forgive mess. Surprisingly, she told me to look her up on social media, where I found this picture that was taken in January. It's accurate. She was the most annoying woman I've picked up in a while. Drunks are even more annoying and obnoxious than drug addicts.Thanks for TOFTT Ray! I've passed on her a few times but have thought about it more than once. Though, She might have been looking for a man though with all that not a hooker crap. I picked up a slim BSW on Hudson one time. She kept talking about how she needs to get herself a white man. I'm thinking ok, have fun with that and it ain't going to be me though. But even though she was older, she definitely knew how to get nasty. When I dropped her off, I was definitely feeling good but she was a little old for my taste. I politely took her digits but don't think I will repeat. The whole needing a man stuff bugged the hell out of me.

Member #6319
10-25-21, 10:12
What is the going rate these days? I been getting different demands lately and even Humpty seems to have loosened the purse strings a little. LOL.SW rates really haven't changed in decades. I'm pretty sure it will always be about the same cost of getting high. You always have some asking for more, but they never refuse what's offered once in the car. They may get pissy about it, but they still do it. 20 is standard fare. Even 10 can go surprisingly far if you are creative and flexible with your interests and they don't have to work too much.

Last time I went for a drive, the lady wanted "more" than what I had (double) and complained that I was getting it for half price but didn't perform a bit different than expected when it came time.

Mwm 55
10-25-21, 13:54
36 years old or more: She pays me 10 dollars.LMAO I'm 60. I would do a WSW over 35 at even money.

Captiva209
10-25-21, 17:40
I saw that post too.

She just sent me the message on FB this Wednesday telling me she is out west again. I called the number she gave me that night but seems the phone was shut down. Don't know what happen. Maybe overdose? I hope it is just a prank.Not a prank, you can search her obit. She was hit or miss depending on how high she was and on what drugs, but I got to spend some time with her and genuinely liked her. Great personality when she wasn't over the edge. I took her a couple cartons of cigs and some donuts when she was in treatment this last time. I was really hoping she would make it, first time I took her back to my place she walked over and started rockin out on my drum set!! Multi talented girl!! And yes, she ODd, happens a lot when they walk away from treatment or get out of jail. They have no tolerance and don't realize they can't just pick back up with the same dosage of dope they left off with. RIP my Russian princess.

JonHangcok
10-26-21, 16:39
Went out earlier this morning on a whim and came across little Bit. She's a petite (maybe 5'4" short haired blonde (hair tied back) WSW. I think she's been reviewed on here before, but I used the search function, with different spellings and nothing came up. She got in the car almost immediately, I mean I barely got a "Hi" out before she was halfway in the passenger seat. Not a big deal, though. Her attitude was pretty nice, like I could see myself hanging out with her outside of a client / provider situation. We found a spot and got down to business. Her BJ skills are above average, good amount of spit, suction, and her pace was not too fast and not too slow. She took what little direction I gave her well. I'm pretty sure she can deep throat, but I didn't try seeing as this was our first meeting and I wasn't trying to push anything. She went at it for a while only stopping once to blow her nose because its been chilly in the mornings.

I'm not one to always cum from BJs, so after a good 10 mins of her working her magic, she finally got tired out, and we ended the session, which is fine. I tipped her since she put in work, and we exchanged contact info. We talked on the way to the drop off point, and she told me a couple of stories about some clients. All in all I'll definitely see her again.

Ray Pugh
10-27-21, 08:57
This is why I hate street names, nicknames, pseudonyms. Ghetto trash people refer to their real names as "government names" even though their parents named them, not the government. There are several different girls named little Bit. I highly encourage you men to get as much info out of these ladies as possible.

Gabrielfa
10-27-21, 14:06
Read the 22 rules of street mongering. Then read any report written by me. I've said this before, but even experienced guys like me make stupid mistakes when the dick is doing the thinking.I wrote the 19 rules below that like a million years ago. True story.

Ray Pugh
10-27-21, 21:36
It was 9 PM on Wednesday night. My dick got hard and I decided to find a lady for rawdog fun. First Hudson. Empty. On down to Parsons. At Parsons and Hinman I saw Kristin. No, not South Side KK. This one is WSW, chubby but cute, 24. She got in. She started getting paranoid and said the shitty areas east of Parsons were safer than the areas west of Parsons. That was a red flag. We settled on a one way side street not too far west from Parsons. She said she was on her period. Fine. During all this, she accused me of being a cop. She reluctantly put the Humpty Ham in her mouth did a below average BBBJ. It took awhile but she finally got my creamy DNA in her mouth, which she spat all over the blacktop. On the way back, she said that the way I talked and acted reminded her of a cop. I said "No, I talk and act like a normal person. Its just that hoodrats think anyone who doesn't talk and act like they're on the Springer Show must be a cop". She was also 100 percent positive that undercover cops have to tell criminals they are undercover if they ask. "Every girl and every dope boy knows that!" I laughed, and she was obviously insulted by my patronizing laughter. I dropped her off at the dope house. She called me a weirdo. I told her "lighten up, you're about to get high!" She is the one who is the paranoid weirdo. Women sure don't like it when you inform them that they are wrong.

MatJon
10-29-21, 10:40
Tall light skin Jasmine I used to see her a lot on Sully for about 4 yrs then she vanished it seems. I thought I may have seen her on some street off of Parsons about 2 months ago but not sure it was dark out. Usually when a girl vanishes its either: forced vacation, rehab, moved away, dead. I'm just curious what happened to her.

BlowInHer
10-29-21, 14:33
It was 9 PM on Wednesday night. My dick got hard and I decided to find a lady for rawdog fun. First Hudson. Empty. On down to Parsons. At Parsons and Hinman I saw Kristin. No, not South Side KK. This one is WSW, chubby but cute, 24. She got in. She started getting paranoid and said the shitty areas east of Parsons were safer than the areas west of Parsons. That was a red flag. We settled on a one way side street not too far west from Parsons. She said she was on her period. Fine. During all this, she accused me of being a cop. She reluctantly put the Humpty Ham in her mouth did a below average BBBJ. It took awhile but she finally got my creamy DNA in her mouth, which she spat all over the blacktop. On the way back, she said that the way I talked and acted reminded her of a cop. I said "No, I talk and act like a normal person. Its just that hoodrats think anyone who doesn't talk and act like they're on the Springer Show must be a cop". She was also 100 percent positive that undercover cops have to tell criminals they are undercover if they ask. "Every girl and every dope boy knows that!" I laughed, and she was obviously insulted by my patronizing laughter. I dropped her off at the dope house. She called me a weirdo. I told her "lighten up, you're about to get high!" She is the one who is the paranoid weirdo. Women sure don't like it when you inform them that they are wrong.99% of all SW are pure trash and lack high functioning cognitive thought or else they wouldn't be jumping in random cares with strangers for 30 dollars a pop. I've been told by at least half of the providers I see that I act and look like a LEO. Most SW once they get in my car instantly seize up based on my look and demeaner, until I provide the proof they need. I refuse to lower my IQ and pretend to be street trash to come across as more relatable to these providers.

Ray Pugh
10-29-21, 15:34
Tall light skin Jasmine I used to see her a lot on Sully for about 4 yrs then she vanished it seems. I thought I may have seen her on some street off of Parsons about 2 months ago but not sure it was dark out. Usually when a girl vanishes its either: forced vacation, rehab, moved away, dead. I'm just curious what happened to her.I know of a tall light skinned Jasmine C who lives / walks on Cleveland Avenue. One time I was in court for something and one of the deputies roughed her up because she was spitting everywhere in the courtroom. She seems like a very pleasant lady! The C as in Abel's brother in the Bible. Her pic is featured on TRG. Is this the same person?

Ray Pugh
10-29-21, 15:48
I passed Courtney by Sunoco at Sully and Highland a couple weeks ago because I wanted to meet someone new. On Thursday night at 1130 PM, I picked her up again at Sunoco. We went to the spot. Her BBBJ is absolutely great. Excellent performance and enthusiasm. I wanted to fuck her. She asked "You got 30?" so I guess her rates have gone up. Her pussy was super tight, she obviously had not been fucked in a while. She was very enthusiastic about the sex too. Finally I nutted in her. I asked if she liked my sperm inside her. She said she loved it! We sure fogged up the windows! Courtney was lucid and coherent as usual. Very nice to talk to. I dropped her off at the drug house on Safford, gave her 30 and a new crack smoking setup. It was like I gave her a Christmas present. She was grateful and pleasant. Her body is still in great condition. I can't to fill her up with more cream next time I see her. Some other junkie stole her phone, so no digits. Is there really money to be made from stolen phones? How? Don't they stop working once the victim calls in the stolen phone to the carrier? Her pic is featured on TRG. As of right now, she is the top contender for best BBBJ on Sully. Mixed SW Alex K is in second.

Which of you in the Hyundai picked up an ugly twacked out WSW near Sully and Princeton, only to kick her out two seconds later? That was me right behind you, pick girls up on a side street next time! She shouted out at me "You going to fuck me good?" I drove off. I passed Sara H at Sully and Yale. She was a bit disappointed that I wasn't going to give her any of my cream. She gave me a sad look as I drove by, while she stood under the railroad overpass to keep out of the rain.

DrJeckyl33
10-29-21, 16:12
Tall light skin Jasmine I used to see her a lot on Sully for about 4 yrs then she vanished it seems. I thought I may have seen her on some street off of Parsons about 2 months ago but not sure it was dark out. Usually when a girl vanishes its either: forced vacation, rehab, moved away, dead. I'm just curious what happened to her.I see her out sometimes. She has a warrant but you might see her aroun Roscos. I always thought her attitude kinda sucks.

Ray Pugh
10-30-21, 14:03
Guys,

Could you please provide slightly more info so we can know who you're talking about? The Jasmine you are talking about on Sullivant. This pic is from 2015, the only recent pics I could find were mugshots. Multiple SWs have the same first names. "Jennifer who walks on the west side near the gas station" type descriptions really upset my stomach. It only takes a few extra keystrokes to help your fellow mongers. Now that I think about it, I have seen Jasmine near Roscoe's convenience store and Vern's Bar. She appears pregnant, unattractive, and gets mad when I pass her.

TitMan717
11-01-21, 21:07
Went out looking for some lunch along the sully stroll. Most of the restaurants were vacant. Weird for such a sunny day. I can only figure that uncle has driven most of them out of business. As I was about to give up, I came across Rochelle. I saw her last week and I just can't get enough of that long red hair. I just love those tight pierced titties and the way she uses that young stud on me. Still winces in pain at the start but managed to get her past that and take her all the way to O. No better cumming than cumming together. Definitely made Monday better.

Ray Pugh
11-01-21, 22:51
Went out looking for some lunch along the sully stroll. Most of the restaurants were vacant. Weird for such a sunny day. I can only figure that uncle has driven most of them out of business. As I was about to give up, I came across Rochelle. I saw her last week and I just can't get enough of that long red hair. I just love those tight pierced titties and the way she uses that young stud on me. Still winces in pain at the start but managed to get her past that and take her all the way to O. No better cumming than cumming together. Definitely made Monday better.You got any pics or social media links for Rochelle? Also, there aren't many restaurants on Sully, I do like Las Zacatecas (only place I could find good menudo in Ohio) and Joseppi's is great despite having a super gross bathroom. I'm not brave enough to eat at KFC or Wendy's.

So it was 9 PM on Monday. First Hudson and Cleveland. Saw a super fat BSW with a wig and sunglasses at Cleveland and Arlington. That was it. On my first lap on Sully, I found "Megan". 5 foot 2, 33 years old, shoulder length dark brown hair, must've been super hot when she was younger. Still good looking now. "Megan" says its not her real name. She was at Donato's on Demorest and Sully. There are at least three other Megan's in that area. She started with the "Are you a cop? You look like a cop" bullshit. I felt her nice tits. They were big compared to the rest of her frame. She convinced me to park at Wedgewood Apartments. Yeah, that was really dumb. And she wanted 40, which I paid. That was dumb too, to pay that much for a 33 year old, even though she looked good. She claims she only goes out once a night. That might explain why I've never seen her before. She also says she's been clean for over a year. So she started sucking, that was good, did it doggys tyle in the passenger seat, got half the load in her and half on the car seat. She let out a big queef. Then we wiped our genitals off with some toilet paper and threw it out to the window in the parking lot, which was already covered in trash. She left, and I sped out of Wedgewood like I had just robbed a bank, went home and showered the coochie juice off my dick.

TitMan717
11-02-21, 10:14
You got any pics or social media links for Rochelle? Also, there aren't many restaurants on Sully, I do like Las Zacatecas (only place I could find good menudo in Ohio) and Joseppi's is great despite having a super gross bathroom. I'm not brave enough to eat at KFC or Wendy's.

So it was 9 PM on Monday. First Hudson and Cleveland. Saw a super fat BSW with a wig and sunglasses at Cleveland and Arlington. That was it. On my first lap on Sully, I found "Megan". 5 foot 2, 33 years old, shoulder length dark brown hair, must've been super hot when she was younger. Still good looking now. "Megan" says its not her real name. She was at Donato's on Demorest and Sully. There are at least three other Megan's in that area. She started with the "Are you a cop? You look like a cop" bullshit. I felt her nice tits. They were big compared to the rest of her frame. She convinced me to park at Wedgewood Apartments. Yeah, that was really dumb. And she wanted 40, which I paid. That was dumb too, to pay that much for a 33 year old, even though she looked good. She claims she only goes out once a night. That might explain why I've never seen her before. She also says she's been clean for over a year. So she started sucking, that was good, did it doggys tyle in the passenger seat, got half the load in her and half on the car seat. She let out a big queef. Then we wiped our genitals off with some toilet paper and threw it out to the window in the parking lot, which was already covered in trash. She left, and I sped out of Wedgewood like I had just robbed a bank, went home and showered the coochie juice off my dick.I picked up Rochelle out near west park. I've seen her a bunch of times so naturally, she ran up to me like a fat kid to an ice cream truck. I know she lives with her boyfriend of 10 years up off of broad near the Popeyes. I think this is the same girl you creamed about a month ago. If I get any other info, I'll be sure to pass it along.

Ficdon
11-02-21, 11:44
Are there any hotels near Sullivant that don't require an I'd or credit card? Or does anyone have rooms for rent by the hour nearby?

Ray Pugh
11-02-21, 14:49
Are there any hotels near Sullivant that don't require an I'd or credit card? Or does anyone have rooms for rent by the hour nearby?Possibly the 40 motel. From firsthand experience, that place has bedbugs. Its on West Broad st just west of Wilson Road.

TimeForFun1982
11-02-21, 14:55
Anyone ever pick her up? Have seen her a few times at the sunoco and hanging at the alley behind it, did a couple circles to see if I could get some indication from her, but I give off a cop vibe from what I've been told so sometimes it's a challenge to get someone in the car the first time. Intel?

Ray Pugh
11-03-21, 10:43
Anyone ever pick her up? Have seen her a few times at the sunoco and hanging at the alley behind it, did a couple circles to see if I could get some indication from her, but I give off a cop vibe from what I've been told so sometimes it's a challenge to get someone in the car the first time. Intel?I've seen that midget chick once at Sunoco. I made an approach, she didn't seem interested. Thinking back, she may not have been very good looking. I don't recall, I was drunk at the time.

TitMan717
11-03-21, 15:35
Went out to lunch again down sully. Counted about 9 girls giving the 180 look. Some were waving. Some actually looked pretty good but I'm nervous about those being actors. Haven't seen Casey P for a few weeks now as I saw she was picked up again (2 x in a month). Her habit was getting pretty out of control so I am watching for her in the Obits. If anyone has seen her, please let me know. I'm just curious about her status.

TimeForFun1982
11-03-21, 17:58
I've seen that midget chick once at Sunoco. I made an approach, she didn't seem interested. Thinking back, she may not have been very good looking. I don't recall, I was drunk at the time.In her case it's not about how she looks, it's about checking a box, never been with a little person.

Dave4584
11-03-21, 19:21
Anyone have an updated contact for Nessa? I use to see here when she was in the Mansfield area a few years ago when she actually advertised. The # I have now seems to be off. Any help would be appreciated!

TitMan717
11-03-21, 19:36
In her case it's not about how she looks, it's about checking a box, never been with a little person.I second that with checking the box. It would be really cool to get her in a gang bang. That would check a few boxes for some I'm sure.

Dave3879
11-04-21, 09:39
I stopped and chatted with her by the elementary school on Sully. I had to get to a work appointment and she doesn't have a phone. Young healthy body size, jet black hair, and heart tat near her eye. Seemed lucid and good attitude. Anyone? Looks like she and a Latina in a pink hat hang there together.

Jd2011
11-04-21, 10:01
I wonder if it could be Renee that was up in Toledo awhile back? She had all the characteristic dwarf features. Not the best looking and could have lost some weight, but was definitely a box check item. I tagged her about 2 years ago but it's seems she disappear since. The standing BBJ was great. She didn't even have to stoop over. She was amazingly flexible as well. CG was fun. She used my dick like a pogo stick. I ended the session with an awesome facial. I had pics and videos too, but sadly the hard drive they were in crashed.

I second that with checking the box. It would be really cool to get her in a gang bang. That would check a few boxes for some I'm sure.

Daco11
11-04-21, 14:17
https://youtu.be/FmNbIXE0-n8

Prim0
11-04-21, 14:39
Several vehicles in the Dollar Store parking lot by the station and several driving the neighborhoods. Saw this about 130 ish.

ChumGuzzler
11-04-21, 16:02
Anyone have an updated contact for Nessa? I use to see here when she was in the Mansfield area a few years ago when she actually advertised. The # I have now seems to be off. Any help would be appreciated!There's only 1 Nessa I know, got a link to her old ad or a pic?

Member #6410
11-04-21, 16:16
There's only 1 Nessa I know, got a link to her old ad or a pic?You can find her on the book of faces. If you don't know her last name she shares it with the famous African American baseball player with the number 42.

She has gone way down hill over the years. I wouldn't waste my time.

Captiva209
11-06-21, 10:03
Anybody know if Kamarin is still "in the game" didn't want to reach out to her on the book if she was on the right path these days.

Ray Pugh
11-06-21, 21:10
Anybody know if Kamarin is still "in the game" didn't want to reach out to her on the book if she was on the right path these days.From my personal experience, usually these girls have an "I don't know what you're talking about" response if you hit them up on social media. I've had a couple respond well, so shoot your shot. Kamerin is super nice. If she says no, that's fine, move on to another lady. If she gets her life together, that's fine, and if she wants to party, I'll be happy to fill her up with more cream.

BuckeyeFanatic
11-07-21, 14:46
From my personal experience, usually these girls have an "I don't know what you're talking about" response if you hit them up on social media. I've had a couple respond well, so shoot your shot. Kamerin is super nice. If she says no, that's fine, move on to another lady. If she gets her life together, that's fine, and if she wants to party, I'll be happy to fill her up with more cream.I've also had more success hitting them up on social media if I don't send them something like "hey, we used to fuck when I picked you up on Sully. Want to fuck again?" Instead I got more positive responses with something like "Hey, I think I used to know you from around the block, are you still part of that life?

Ray Pugh
11-07-21, 15:37
I've also had more success hitting them up on social media if I don't send them something like "hey, we used to fuck when I picked you up on Sully. Want to fuck again?" Instead I got more positive responses with something like "Hey, I think I used to know you from around the block, are you still part of that life?Yeah, being somewhat vague is the way to go. I do not say "I'm the guy who you said looked like a cop. I gave you a messy creampie. "I tell them" you told me to hit you up on social media" whether they did or not. Still got uneven results if even with those who actually did tell me to do that. I use a profile with a fake name that Bart Simpson might use when calling Moe's Tavern, and a profile picture of a friend of mine who died from an overdose. I don't think my friend will mind that I'm doing that. He's probably in Heaven getting a blowjob from the chick with the pizza ass tattoo who also died of an overdose. For what it's worth, most of these ladies will give you social media info if you ask, from my personal experience.

I liked the pic of Gaivile on Tactical Response Group. Anyone had her, or her sister? I've been saving up a nice load for a lady like her. One other thing, you guys might want to avoid the men's bathroom at Bob Evans on 161 near Busch Blvd. I dealt it some extreme punishment.

TitMan717
11-07-21, 17:33
Yeah, being somewhat vague is the way to go. I do not say "I'm the guy who you said looked like a cop. I gave you a messy creampie. "I tell them" you told me to hit you up on social media" whether they did or not. Still got uneven results if even with those who actually did tell me to do that. I use a profile with a fake name that Bart Simpson might use when calling Moe's Tavern, and a profile picture of a friend of mine who died from an overdose. I don't think my friend will mind that I'm doing that. He's probably in Heaven getting a blowjob from the chick with the pizza ass tattoo who also died of an overdose. For what it's worth, most of these ladies will give you social media info if you ask, from my personal experience.

I liked the pic of Gaivile on Tactical Response Group. Anyone had her, or her sister? I've been saving up a nice load for a lady like her. One other thing, you guys might want to avoid the men's bathroom at Bob Evans on 161 near Busch Blvd. I dealt it some extreme punishment.True story! Most of these girls do this work out of necessity. They wouldn't give most of us a second glance if it wasn't for the payday. Treat them like fellow humans and I guarantee they will treat you well.

Midwest Dude
11-07-21, 20:24
Yeah, being somewhat vague is the way to go. I do not say "I'm the guy who you said looked like a cop. I gave you a messy creampie. "I tell them" you told me to hit you up on social media" whether they did or not. Still got uneven results if even with those who actually did tell me to do that. I use a profile with a fake name that Bart Simpson might use when calling Moe's Tavern, and a profile picture of a friend of mine who died from an overdose. I don't think my friend will mind that I'm doing that. He's probably in Heaven getting a blowjob from the chick with the pizza ass tattoo who also died of an overdose. For what it's worth, most of these ladies will give you social media info if you ask, from my personal experience.

I liked the pic of Gaivile on Tactical Response Group.I appreciate the info here since I've been trying to connect via FB with some of these these chicks. Don't want to come off too strong but they need to know what's up.

Member #6297
11-07-21, 20:47
I passed Courtney by Sunoco at Sully and Highland a couple weeks ago because I wanted to meet someone new. On Thursday night at 1130 PM, I picked her up again at Sunoco. We went to the spot. Her BBBJ is absolutely great. Excellent performance and enthusiasm. I wanted to fuck her. She asked "You got 30?" so I guess her rates have gone up. Her pussy was super tight, she obviously had not been fucked in a while. She was very enthusiastic about the sex too. Finally I nutted in her. I asked if she liked my sperm inside her. She said she loved it! We sure fogged up the windows! Courtney was lucid and coherent as usual. Very nice to talk to. I dropped her off at the drug house on Safford, gave her 30 and a new crack smoking setup. It was like I gave her a Christmas present. She was grateful and pleasant. Her body is still in great condition. I can't to fill her up with more cream next time I see her. Some other junkie stole her phone, so no digits. Is there really money to be made from stolen phones? How? Don't they stop working once the victim calls in the stolen phone to the carrier? Her pic is featured on TRG. As of right now, she is the top contender for best BBBJ on Sully. Mixed SW Alex K is in second.

Which of you in the Hyundai picked up an ugly twacked out WSW near Sully and Princeton, only to kick her out two seconds later? That was me right behind you, pick girls up on a side street next time! She shouted out at me "You going to fuck me good?" I drove off. I passed Sara H at Sully and Yale. She was a bit disappointed that I wasn't going to give her any of my cream. She gave me a sad look as I drove by, while she stood under the railroad overpass to keep out of the rain.What's TRG? I've been looking for some mixed girls and Cleveland doesn't have any. Looks like I'm heading down to the Cbus area.

TitMan717
11-07-21, 21:30
What's TRG? I've been looking for some mixed girls and Cleveland doesn't have any. Looks like I'm heading down to the Cbus area.None on Denison? I had luck there with mixed in the past. When Lorain is dead, check Denison.

Member #6297
11-08-21, 16:32
None on Denison? I had luck there with mixed in the past. When Lorain is dead, check Denison.It's been pretty dead and getting worse. Can't even find for high ticket. I'll try Denison but I've never had luck there.

Sarcastic King
11-08-21, 17:09
Coming from out of town and plan on checking out the scene in Parsons and Sully. Being unfamiliar with the area, where do you recommend going after picking up a guest. Never liked going anywhere they suggest as it's likely a setup. Greatly appreciate any info. Please DM me to keep spots private. I'm only in for the weekend. Thanks.

DrJeckyl33
11-08-21, 20:07
She has a phone now. I don't mess wirh her because she often walks with her sister and she is burning people out there and doing some blackmail. Courtney is way cool and you can pm me for her number if you want it.

Member #6319
11-09-21, 01:55
I never do FS in the streets but for some reason I decided I was going to no matter what. Wount you know, empty streets for almost two hours. Unheard of. I finally meet Marissa on Sully , little gal, a solid 4 or 5 maybe, and did the deed. Boring, jacked up teeth, a little stinky, glad I covered up. She was nice and all but she really needed a shower and a nap. Would not repeat.

Dropped her off and promptly see 6-7 girls on my way home. Luck of the draw hey?

Ray Pugh
11-09-21, 09:54
I never do FS in the streets but for some reason I decided I was going to no matter what. Wount you know, empty streets for almost two hours. Unheard of. I finally meet Marissa on Sully , little gal, a solid 4 or 5 maybe, and did the deed. Boring, jacked up teeth, a little stinky, glad I covered up. She was nice and all but she really needed a shower and a nap. Would not repeat.

Dropped her off and promptly see 6-7 girls on my way home. Luck of the draw hey?Haha! She reads this page, and after she sees this, she will definitely make some improvements in areas she has recently neglected. If only all women would do that.

TitMan717
11-09-21, 17:38
Sunday morning and decided to take a stroll. Was looking for someone specific but found a blast from the recent past. Saw Destinee, skinny with black hair and bad teeth, rounding the corner at Ogden. Did a look and she hopped in. She seemed genuinely happy to see me. We stopped at the store for some provisions and off we went. She was freshly showered and smelled terrific. Her small frame makes her very easy to get multiple positions in the confined spaces of a carcall. Once we got it in, she was on it. Taking it balls deep and bottom out. She can take a pounding and cums hard. Multiple positions and finally blew in mish. Tried to get her digits but her phone was dead. Meh!! Story of my life.

Dave3879
11-09-21, 19:15
Walking North on central from Sully, cut across to the apartments. Couldn't find her again and didn't get a good look at her. All I could tell was petite green hair and looked like cat ear hair band from behind. Any ideas?

Tool Man 369
11-10-21, 07:48

Dropped her off and promptly see 6-7 girls on my way home. Luck of the draw hey?Sometimes you pass on the first girl you see hoping to find something better only to get shut out completely. Seems like you just can't win sometimes.

TitMan717
11-10-21, 09:35
Sometimes you pass on the first girl you see hoping to find something better only to get shut out completely. Seems like you just can't win sometimes.It always seems to go that way. It's either you see one you like right off the bat or you find one on the way out. Anymore it is rare to spot one that is halfway decent while doing the loop. The pickings are slim right now thanks to all of the ops being ran by uncle LEO. Be careful out there and always keep your head on a swivel. It's not getting any better. The 4 C and 4 D lists say a lot about the status of the strolls as of late.

Member #6319
11-10-21, 10:28
Sometimes you pass on the first girl you see hoping to find something better only to get shut out completely. Seems like you just can't win sometimes.No lie detected here.

I actually did have a choice. There was a pretty decent looking mixed lady that I was pretty interested in nearby, but she had just finished loudly arguing with some dude and was throwing stuff. Nope, give me the chill gal every time.

Hanta Yariman
11-10-21, 18:41
Is been a while gentlemen. Anyway, I'm back on the road causing chaos and cataloguing new girls in the game.

Recently, I found nothing good to take home but I was lucky to find a few good dreams yet cannot remember names or places or the day I caught them. Sorry!

1st. Fat blonde Italian MILF with the sweetest attitude of any girl out there, saw her 3 times at different places.

2nd. Tall blonde ghetto girl with lots of tattoos that need it money for a medical emergency. Good looking body and solid face. 4. 0 FS and it was great until a dog came to the car to sniff the odor. Haha!

3rd. MILF blonde near the Massey's Pizza that was drop off by her pimp / bf but didn't get in since she was super high on something. Be careful as this girl looks like bait for a setup. She is HOT but not worth a bullet in the balls.

4th. Older blonde on Cleveland who came up to me while I was delivering food. Gave me her number for a later date and it was boring as she is not into it, lazy and get tired quick. Decent boobs but I'm an ass-man, love me a big soft booty.

Other reports are just regular BS, lots of zombies walking with bad attitude. Nothing walking from Townsend to central on sully or alleys. It gets dark at around 6 pm now so the hunt is longer. I like to drive at random times to see if I find anything fun but the price of gas is killing my "party money" and once the cops roll in and the convenience stores close then it's time to go. I would like to know a good hotel / motel to take some time to enjoy some of these truffles. Any places to get a room around the west side? Thanks!

SlutSmasher
11-13-21, 15:31
Unfortunately, have not been on here, but definitely still heading up the NEOBOCA (Northeast Ohio Bureau of Creampie affairs), and also filling in cbus a few times a week.

Couple recent reports:

Wed night: Strolled the normal spots, looking for something new and fresh that was "hurtin for a squirtin".

Saw a couple of what looked like new girls near Harris and Sully, but you have to be the equivalent of god damned Batman to make picks nowadays. Sometimes it's hard, got to be fast.

Anyways, ran into Kayla at Sully and Whitehead. She looked good, yoga pants, low cut shirt, it was dark, tits looked good. She's 26-28 ish avg ht, thin, perky tits dark hair.

Went to an undisclosed location for some BBFS. Damage was. 4 after negotiation. Head was just ok. She has a decently tight kitty, but nothing fabulous. Finished her off with a gargantuan creampie, then dropped her off on some sidestreet closer to Broad.

Rochelle- Creamed her a few times a few weeks back. See her out all the time now, but pass. She always has the same pants on, every time! Detailed previous reports on here are accurate, . 4-. 5 for BBFSCIP.

Kaylee: Have been creaming her off and on for the last few months. She's 21-23 brown hair, spinner, light pale skin with freckles. The street is wearing her down, but still a great time with a super tight muff. Damage is. 5 for bbfscip, head game is killer. She changes locations all the time, but she can be found on Sully around Hague-ish, or Broad from Hague to Warren ish if you're lucky.

Too many other reports to remember, but will try and start adding them here more often. Humpty, always a treat to read your artwork when I swing back by the board!

TitMan717
11-13-21, 16:57
Unfortunately, have not been on here, but definitely still heading up the NEOBOCA (Northeast Ohio Bureau of Creampie affairs), and also filling in cbus a few times a week.

Couple recent reports:

Wed night: Strolled the normal spots, looking for something new and fresh that was "hurtin for a squirtin".

Saw a couple of what looked like new girls near Harris and Sully, but you have to be the equivalent of god damned Batman to make picks nowadays. Sometimes it's hard, got to be fast.

Anyways, ran into Kayla at Sully and Whitehead. She looked good, yoga pants, low cut shirt, it was dark, tits looked good. She's 26-28 ish avg ht, thin, perky tits dark hair.

Went to an undisclosed location for some BBFS. Damage was. 4 after negotiation. Head was just ok. She has a decently tight kitty, but nothing fabulous. Finished her off with a gargantuan creampie, then dropped her off on some sidestreet closer to Broad.

Rochelle- Creamed her a few times a few weeks back. See her out all the time now, but pass. She always has the same pants on, every time! Detailed previous reports on here are accurate, . 4-. 5 for BBFSCIP.

Kaylee: Have been creaming her off and on for the last few months. She's 21-23 brown hair, spinner, light pale skin with freckles. The street is wearing her down, but still a great time with a super tight muff. Damage is. 5 for bbfscip, head game is killer. She changes locations all the time, but she can be found on Sully around Hague-ish, or Broad from Hague to Warren ish if you're lucky.

Too many other reports to remember, but will try and start adding them here more often. Humpty, always a treat to read your artwork when I swing back by the board!As intriguing as BBFS is, I can't figure out how your member hasn't fallen off by now.

Probably a good thing to pass on BBFS with Rochelle. I picked her up the other day and she was a real mess. Running a high fever and it wasn't from being dopesick. I asked her about it and she said yes because she trusts me. I'm thinking not in that mess. I've caught shit from much better than her and I not about to go down that road again. She had a Dr. Appointment yesterday and I'm curious to see what she has to say about it. It's interesting that her BF of 10 years is supposedly a med student and has no idea she is a streetwalker. I imagine that with all of the pain she is in when I'm stretching her out, there is probably something not good going on down there.

SlutSmasher
11-13-21, 22:06
As intriguing as BBFS is, I can't figure out how your member hasn't fallen off by now.

Probably a good thing to pass on BBFS with Rochelle. I picked her up the other day and she was a real mess. Running a high fever and it wasn't from being dopesick. I asked her about it and she said yes because she trusts me. I'm thinking not in that mess. I've caught shit from much better than her and I not about to go down that road again. She had a Dr. Appointment yesterday and I'm curious to see what she has to say about it. It's interesting that her BF of 10 years is supposedly a med student and has no idea she is a streetwalker. I imagine that with all of the pain she is in when I'm stretching her out, there is probably something not good going on down there.Yeah, I like to get to them early a couple times, then move on. I don't see them enough to learn their life story or anything LOL.

Happy hunting!

Ray Pugh
11-14-21, 12:44
Looks like Adriania on Hudson (Not Andriana B from Sullivant) has her picture on the social media profiles for CPD. Hopefully she won't be on Hudson for a while! She and her pet are suspected of robbing some people, which is not a surprise at all. I would post a pic of her, but the photo gallery tool is not working.

Mantenomo
11-14-21, 16:22
Looks like Adriania on Hudson (Not Andriana B from Sullivant) has her picture on the social media profiles for CPD. Hopefully she won't be on Hudson for a while! She and her pet are suspected of robbing some people, which is not a surprise at all. I would post a pic of her, but the photo gallery tool is not working.Whos the guy?

Ray Pugh
11-14-21, 17:51
If anyone would like a list of the women I've creamed in the past 18 months, send a message. This isn't even a complete list! I am also looking for some numbers for when I cruise the street next, which will be Monday night. Hope you guys are ready!

DeezNutz33
11-16-21, 00:13
So I cruised Sully on Sunday, Weather was shit, so were the streets. I did pack up 2 Kroger bags with clothing I no longer wear, figured I would either help out a SW or throw it in a Donation Box, Couldn't find a SW or a Donation Box, Go figure. They're still in my SUV so. Anyone know of a drop box I can donate? I did drive down today ( Monday ) and swear I seen ummmm Karmin (can't remember the name and haven't seen much about her here as of late)? In the Bottoms, Young, Cute, Picked her up before but her BBBJ is toothy. Passed as I was just passing through. Streets have been bare, and Online is 90% bullshit, depressing. Arizona and Florida make Central Ohio look like a . on the map where there its 5*... I need a young fresh and consistant bbbj this winter. Seen Marie on Tryst, expensive but looks good, any intel?

TitMan717
11-16-21, 08:39
So I cruised Sully on Sunday, Weather was shit, so were the streets. I did pack up 2 Kroger bags with clothing I no longer wear, figured I would either help out a SW or throw it in a Donation Box, Couldn't find a SW or a Donation Box, Go figure. They're still in my SUV so. Anyone know of a drop box I can donate? I did drive down today ( Monday ) and swear I seen ummmm Karmin (can't remember the name and haven't seen much about her here as of late)? In the Bottoms, Young, Cute, Picked her up before but her BBBJ is toothy. Passed as I was just passing through. Streets have been bare, and Online is 90% bullshit, depressing. Arizona and Florida make Central Ohio look like a . on the map where there its 5*... I need a young fresh and consistant bbbj this winter. Seen Marie on Tryst, expensive but looks good, any intel?Clothing donation box is at the gas station by wheatland and sully. The girls are around but I think the demand for them has increased thanks to our least favorite uncle. Check the side streets / alley. The girls are trying to keep moving to stay warm and away from uncle.

BigDD65
11-16-21, 09:48
So I cruised Sully on Sunday, Weather was shit, so were the streets. I did pack up 2 Kroger bags with clothing I no longer wear, figured I would either help out a SW or throw it in a Donation Box, Couldn't find a SW or a Donation Box, Go figure. They're still in my SUV so. Anyone know of a drop box I can donate? I did drive down today ( Monday ) and swear I seen ummmm Karmin (can't remember the name and haven't seen much about her here as of late)? In the Bottoms, Young, Cute, Picked her up before but her BBBJ is toothy. Passed as I was just passing through. Streets have been bare, and Online is 90% bullshit, depressing. Arizona and Florida make Central Ohio look like a . on the map where there its 5*... I need a young fresh and consistant bbbj this winter. Seen Marie on Tryst, expensive but looks good, any intel?You can donate them to the HOPE Center when you see them open at 2495 Sullivant Ave also.

Ray Pugh
11-16-21, 10:34
So I've been seeing this girl who is a teacher. No rawdog fun for her, she's a bit too old for me at 38 and wants kids bad.

After this date, I went to the Westside and met April again who I had previously reported. Damn, she is nice, pretty and great at her job. I blew a huge load inside her and she was so happy about the mess inside her. This was 10 PM on Sully just east of Demorest by New York Market. Cost was 30 and some drug paraphernalia.

Also I passed Marissa and hook nosed Kayla at Sully and Hague.

Ray Pugh
11-16-21, 19:04
April left her phone in my car. If you see her tell her to hit me up on social media or something.

Boosted1
11-17-21, 23:33
Haven't been active on the street for a while, had some time so did some window shopping thie evening. Damn, a lot out, mostly hilltop area. Made the spin on several but they vanished. Chatted with one but didn't want her in the car after I rolled the window down to talk. Was a cutie at hague in the udf parking lot. Rolled past her 3 times to get a better look but more interested in her phone I guess. I'm not going to yell at her to get her attention. Did see a tall dark skinny thing that definitly caught my eye. Dark longer hair that was coolaid died redish. Spotted her once, not to be seen after that. Rolled to hudson, 2 white zombies, 3 BSW's and a ton of "cousins" hanging around. Kept my 20 in my pocket and went home empty. The loop had easily a dozen out, several I wanted to talk with but they vanished before I could get back. One cpd out besides the ghetto bird, it was out and about the entire time. If anyone has the tall skinny died red hair rental girls number. It would be appreciated!

EasyLuvr
11-18-21, 11:47
Hello, fellow mongers! I'm a Baltimore boy visiting family in Columbus the week after Thanksgiving and would love to meet a Columbus girl for some fun. I'm partial to "fun sized" blondes but will meet any girls. If you have a contact that you'd like to share, I'll reciprocate with my Baltimore UTRs.

Ray Pugh
11-18-21, 12:31
Hello, fellow mongers! I'm a Baltimore boy visiting family in Columbus the week after Thanksgiving and would love to meet a Columbus girl for some fun. I'm partial to "fun sized" blondes but will meet any girls. If you have a contact that you'd like to share, I'll reciprocate with my Baltimore UTRs.I think we may have spoken about the differences between Columbus and Baltimore before. I know I've had some pretty unkind things to say about Baltimore as a whole. Lots of crime, urban squalor, bed begs, poop on the streets. Some good restaurants though! It's a bit cheaper here. 20 to 25 for BBBJ I'm and 30 to 40 for BBFS with creampie. I recommend Korrinda for a fun size blonde. I shot my load in her. I'll send a message.

MastaaFun
11-18-21, 23:30
I think we may have spoken about the differences between Columbus and Baltimore before. I know I've had some pretty unkind things to say about Baltimore as a whole. Lots of crime, urban squalor, bed begs, poop on the streets. Some good restaurants though! It's a bit cheaper here. 20 to 25 for BBBJ I'm and 30 to 40 for BBFS with creampie. I recommend Korrinda for a fun size blonde. I shot my load in her. I'll send a message.Korrinda now there's a name I haven't heard in awhile I did not know she was still active. Being out East I do not get much Sully action but have cruised trying to actually find her a few times months ago. Her and Mariah are 2 of the only ones I have made special trips out that way to hopefully meet up with. I always wanted to see Korrinda but never managed to find her. Wish these girls could keep a phone haha.

Midwest Dude
11-19-21, 00:01
I think we may have spoken about the differences between Columbus and Baltimore before. I know I've had some pretty unkind things to say about Baltimore as a whole. Lots of crime, urban squalor, bed begs, poop on the streets. Some good restaurants though! It's a bit cheaper here. 20 to 25 for BBBJ I'm and 30 to 40 for BBFS with creampie. I recommend Korrinda for a fun size blonde. I shot my load in her. I'll send a message.I think Korrinda is out of the game with a GF.

Ray Pugh
11-19-21, 02:03
Thursday night, 1030 PM. Popped a Vitamin V. Shat, showered, put on loose shorts with no underwear. Got in the car. Hudson was empty. Then to the west side. I missed Bianca at her favorite spot on Chestershire. Maybe next time. At Sully and Yale, I observed what appeared to be a very attractive slender woman. She got in. It was Rachelle, who overcharged me big time during our last encounter. I was debating just dropping her off, but like a moron, I told her I wanted to fuck her raw again. She wanted an absurd amount of money, saying she charges 40 for BBBJ. We went to a spot. I overpaid her a whopping 65 to creampie her last time. That is by far the most I've ever spent on a SW, without being under the influence of something. This time, for 45, she agreed to BBBJ, then CFS. Well, during CFS the same thing happened as last time. She closed her eyes tight, looked away, clenched her teeth in pain and kept whining about how fat my dick was. Finally back to BBBJ. Her skills are really good, but not as good as Courtney or April, who I had previously reviewed. I nutted her mouth. She opened the passenger door and spat the sperm onto the frozen grass. Then I dropped her off at Happy's Pizza. Is that place any good? I think I might know her real name. If you're okay with overpaying, pick up "Rachelle". I would rather stick to women who look good, are polite, perform well and don't overcharge me.

UsedToBeDoctor
11-19-21, 08:14
Korrinda now there's a name I haven't heard in awhile I did not know she was still active. Being out East I do not get much Sully action but have cruised trying to actually find her a few times months ago. Her and Mariah are 2 of the only ones I have made special trips out that way to hopefully meet up with. I always wanted to see Korrinda but never managed to find her. Wish these girls could keep a phone haha.GoodMorning All.

Wasn't Korrinda and Moriah a item? If that's the two you're talking about I still talk to " Moriah" once in awhile. She just completed a long term treatment program and has a job small car and money in the bank. She lives out of town and said she won't be coming back. Columbus is bad news for her soberity. She and I saw each other from time to time in her past and I've kept intouch. I wish her all the luck.

Usedtobedoctor.

KC7676
11-19-21, 08:18
GoodMorning All.

Wasn't Korrinda and Moriah a item? If that's the two you're talking about I still talk to " Moriah" once in awhile. She just completed a long term treatment program and has a job small car and money in the bank. She lives out of town and said she won't be coming back. Columbus is bad news for her soberity. She and I saw each other from time to time in her past and I've kept intouch. I wish her all the luck.

Usedtobedoctor.Korrinda has had a girlfriend named Haley for a while now. I doubt if she is back on the street. Appears she's living a normal life. From her FB pics it looks like she put on some weight. Her face if very full and round now.

TitMan717
11-19-21, 11:23
Thursday night, 1030 PM. Popped a Vitamin V. Shat, showered, put on loose shorts with no underwear. Got in the car. Hudson was empty. Then to the west side. I missed Bianca at her favorite spot on Chestershire. Maybe next time. At Sully and Yale, I observed what appeared to be a very attractive slender woman. She got in. It was Rachelle, who overcharged me big time during our last encounter. I was debating just dropping her off, but like a moron, I told her I wanted to fuck her raw again. She wanted an absurd amount of money, saying she charges 40 for BBBJ. We went to a spot. I overpaid her a whopping 65 to creampie her last time. That is by far the most I've ever spent on a SW, without being under the influence of something. This time, for 45, she agreed to BBBJ, then CFS. Well, during CFS the same thing happened as last time. She closed her eyes tight, looked away, clenched her teeth in pain and kept whining about how fat my dick was. Finally back to BBBJ. Her skills are really good, but not as good as Courtney or April, who I had previously reviewed. I nutted her mouth. She opened the passenger door and spat the sperm onto the frozen grass. Then I dropped her off at Happy's Pizza. Is that place any good? I think I might know her real name. If you're okay with overpaying, pick up "Rachelle". I would rather stick to women who look good, are polite, perform well and don't overcharge me.I think that was Rochelle with the long red hair. From near Chillicothe with that south Ohio accent. But seriously, cfs is the way to go with her. After her high fever and "shot in the butt" at the Dr office last week, I know I don't want to have to do the same. Those shots hurt. She tells me that tampons hurt her coochie! I'm thinking that ain't normal baby. LOL She does really knows how to use that tongue stud though.

Ray Pugh
11-19-21, 11:53
The blonde is Korrinda. She always has this dopey single digit IQ facial expression, but it's okay because she's sexy. With her on the right is Rachel F. I was going to pick her up once but didn't for some reason. I sent Korrinda a couple social media messages, no response yet.

DJBust44
11-19-21, 17:44
GoodMorning All.

Usedtobedoctor.That's good to hear. I don't follow these girls like some do on this forum. I would like to think that these women get their lives together once they disappear from the game. Mariah was smoking hott back in the day before she started walking west. Her and her friend Skylar back then were a duo!! I had great dreams with those two.

DJ.

DJBust44
11-19-21, 17:48
The blonde is Korrinda. She always has this dopey single digit IQ facial expression, but it's okay because she's sexy. With her on the right is Rachel F. I was going to pick her up once but didn't for some reason. I sent Korrinda a couple social media messages, no response yet.What ever happened with Rachel its been years since I have seen or heard from her? I messaged her on social media awhile ago with no luck. She was on the thicker side last I seen but thick in the right places so I did not mind.

DJ.

MastaaFun
11-20-21, 05:59
That's good to hear. I don't follow these girls like some do on this forum. I would like to think that these women get their lives together once they disappear from the game. Mariah was smoking hott back in the day before she started walking west. Her and her friend Skylar back then were a duo!! I had great dreams with those two.

DJ.I preferred the duo back in the day of mariah (kayla) and Alihyah (jessica) those 2 were one of the hottest duos I had experienced. Mariah was an oral goddess and Jess would ride you and pull a few out of you before you knew it. Both were light on the medicine back then but smoke and both of their bodies were tight. I managed to pu Kayla one night off Sully and had an awesome session in a friends garage. Her head skills did not suffer with her bottom of barrel fall over there with her habit. I am happy to hear she has cleaned up and got something together. Korrinda if she does one day decide to hit someone up please feel free to throw me a line for her she is one on my bucket list.

LookingOn
11-20-21, 06:14
Picked up half white half philipina 35 yo SW by Dollar on Sully. Nice kind attitude gave what she asked for. 3 for CIP.

Pussy was dry.

KC7676
11-20-21, 08:10
Picked up half white half philipina 35 yo SW by Dollar on Sully. Nice kind attitude gave what she asked for. 3 for CIP.

Pussy was dry.Did you share those photos to discourage guys from hitting the streets to pick up SWs? That truly is scary.

FishHooks
11-20-21, 09:44
If anyone would like a list of the women I've creamed in the past 18 months, send a message. This isn't even a complete list! I am also looking for some numbers for when I cruise the street next, which will be Monday night. Hope you guys are ready!Is this the same list that was in the wesside group the other day. LOL.

Ray Pugh
11-20-21, 11:48
Is this the same list that was in the wesside group the other day. LOL.Yeah, a lot of people got upset, some people liked it. The owner of Blueberry Hill booted me out of the group when he saw my post (though I am sure he copied it so he could look up / check out the ladies).

LookingOn- I appreciate you posting photos, but I definitely would have passed this lady. Call me a weirdo, but I have a very strong preference for attractive women.

DJBust44
11-20-21, 14:18

Pussy was dry.Wow my friend I hope you are ok after that encounter!

DJ.

Gabrielfa
11-21-21, 01:21
Dessi (*destinee on the mugshot sites).

25 yo, 5'1", 105 lbs.

Dark hair, kinda messed up teeth but really cute with a fantastic toned body. If you like them narrow and in shape this ones for you.

Picked her up near Eureka. Glad I did. What a great girl. Most of these girls are forgettable but occasionally you find one that you just click with. Took instruction well, no complaining or rushing, I generally pay a little more than the norm but I do not do car stuff. Nope. Always hotel, always showered. So that takes time. Wanted to do all covered but we struck a deal and I was left very happy.

I will definitely repeat with this one.

GaB.

Gabrielfa
11-21-21, 01:26

Pussy was dry.Jesus. I'm reminded of the scene in "a Million ways to die in the west" when Giovanni Ribisi sees sarah silvermans pussy. "are you in pain right now?

https://youtu.be/FHL1AJ0wbck

KC7676
11-21-21, 08:45
Dessi (*destinee on the mugshot sites).

25 yo, 5'1", 105 lbs.

Dark hair, kinda messed up teeth but really cute with a fantastic toned body. If you like them narrow and in shape this ones for you.

Picked her up near Eureka. Glad I did. What a great girl. Most of these girls are forgettable but occasionally you find one that you just click with. Took instruction well, no complaining or rushing, I generally pay a little more than the norm but I do not do car stuff. Nope. Always hotel, always showered. So that takes time. Wanted to do all covered but we struck a deal and I was left very happy.

I will definitely repeat with this one.

GaB.Here's a pic from when she was 18. There are no recent ones out there except for her mugshots. Her rap sheet says she's 130 lbs.

Gabrielfa
11-21-21, 09:55
Here's a pic from when she was 18. There are no recent ones out there except for her mugshots. Her rap sheet says she's 130 lbs.When I picked her up I couldn't place that I recognized her and then it occurred to me about her mugshot. I showed it to her and she said she hasn't weighed that in a while. Flat stomach, athletic build. A true unicorn. At least for now.

TitMan717
11-21-21, 10:10
Here's a pic from when she was 18. There are no recent ones out there except for her mugshots. Her rap sheet says she's 130 lbs.She is a great one! I love how she instinctively wraps her legs around me and holds in during mish. She's got good walls.

Ray Pugh
11-21-21, 19:41
Give me Dessi's number. I am going to give her a drippy creampie.

LittleTruck007
11-23-21, 01:22
I was in Cbus visiting on Thursday so I decided to hit the Sully and see what the talk was all about. It was about 10 pm and shit was like rush hour traffic on the block by Yale & Sullivant. I tried to catch one in particular but couldn't make the pickup before she was snagged so I decided to cruise more. Came across the long haired Rochelle walking Sully but count get her to get into the car so I had to keep going. I cruised around and when turning onto Park from Rich Street I almost hit her when she was crossing the street. I stopped then and she got into the car. She had a nasty look on her face and I asked her if she was pissed about me almost hitting her. She said no she just has a resting ***** face. But still I couldn't get her to shake her bad attitude. Said she hates getting into cars on Sully cause too many cops wich is why she was up on Rich St. . We went to a spot and got to work but she kept up with her bad attitude. I hurried to get finished just to get her out the car. As she was getting out she accidentally dropped her big ass knife on the seat but snatched it up quickly. I'm glad she didn't decide to jab me with that while we were getting busy. She looks good walking but I would not repeat with her.

TitMan717
11-23-21, 09:38
I was in Cbus visiting on Thursday so I decided to hit the Sully and see what the talk was all about. It was about 10 pm and shit was like rush hour traffic on the block by Yale & Sullivant. I tried to catch one in particular but couldn't make the pickup before she was snagged so I decided to cruise more. Came across the long haired Rochelle walking Sully but count get her to get into the car so I had to keep going. I cruised around and when turning onto Park from Rich Street I almost hit her when she was crossing the street. I stopped then and she got into the car. She had a nasty look on her face and I asked her if she was pissed about me almost hitting her. She said no she just has a resting ***** face. But still I couldn't get her to shake her bad attitude. Said she hates getting into cars on Sully cause too many cops wich is why she was up on Rich St. . We went to a spot and got to work but she kept up with her bad attitude. I hurried to get finished just to get her out the car. As she was getting out she accidentally dropped her big ass knife on the seat but snatched it up quickly. I'm glad she didn't decide to jab me with that while we were getting busy. She looks good walking but I would not repeat with her.Yeah, I know what you mean about her RBF. She was like that the first couple of times I wend on dates with her. She has warmed up to me but I can tell from our conversations, the street life is really getting to her.

EasyLuvr
11-23-21, 13:10
The blonde is Korrinda. She always has this dopey single digit IQ facial expression, but it's okay because she's sexy. With her on the right is Rachel F. I was going to pick her up once but didn't for some reason. I sent Korrinda a couple social media messages, no response yet.I sent her a private message on FB as well. No response. Maybe she found a boyfriend.

DesmondSpinoza
11-23-21, 13:48
I sent her a private message on FB as well. No response. Maybe she found a boyfriend.How about "She found a girlfriend."

Dave3879
11-23-21, 15:03
Picked up curly redish hair Katie near UDF. Said she drives in from Linden to walk. Took her to a spot, said 30. I said 2 and will tip. Proceeded with the 2nd worst attempt at BBBJ I've had. I mean awful. Starting / stopping, handy, barely going past the tip. Finally I gave up and said stop, told her to keep the 2 and where does she want to go. Let me tell you the shitshow that ensued from there. I like to have never got her out of the GD car.

Avoid.

Ray Pugh
11-23-21, 15:49
Dave-Where is a UDF in Linden? You mean the one on Karl Road? That's quite a bit away from any hooker stroll. Are you referring to the Mobil station at Cleveland and Weber?

LittleTruck- yeah Rochelle wants an absurd amount of money. Her BBBJ is great, but FS is not her strong point.

I creamed Courtney, the mixed SW at Sully and Clarendon again the other night. She wants more money now. Stop overpaying, guys! It was fun, though. And she was kind enough not to fart in my car. While banging her doggstyle I told her "tell me how much you like my sperm in your pussy" and she begged me to cum in her. It was hot.

TitMan717
11-24-21, 09:23
Picked up curly redish hair Katie near UDF. Said she drives in from Linden to walk. Took her to a spot, said 30. I said 2 and will tip. Proceeded with the 2nd worst attempt at BBBJ I've had. I mean awful. Starting / stopping, handy, barely going past the tip. Finally I gave up and said stop, told her to keep the 2 and where does she want to go. Let me tell you the shitshow that ensued from there. I like to have never got her out of the GD car.

Avoid.Are you talking about the UDF at Hague and sully?

Dave3879
11-24-21, 10:57
Are you talking about the UDF at Hague and sully?

Dave-Where is a UDF in Linden? You mean the one on Karl Road? That's quite a bit away from any hooker stroll. Are you referring to the Mobil station at Cleveland and Weber?

LittleTruck- yeah Rochelle wants an absurd amount of money. Her BBBJ is great, but FS is not her strong point.

I creamed Courtney, the mixed SW at Sully and Clarendon again the other night. She wants more money now. Stop overpaying, guys! It was fun, though. And she was kind enough not to fart in my car. While banging her doggstyle I told her "tell me how much you like my sperm in your pussy" and she begged me to cum in her. It was hot.She was on Sully near UDF. She drives in to walk from Linden.

TitMan717
11-24-21, 12:05
What's the going rate for a Zpack and a round of doxycycline? Asking for a friend. LOL.

Ray Pugh
11-24-21, 16:02
What's the going rate for a Zpack and a round of doxycycline? Asking for a friend. LOL.Cheaper than what I pay for a creampie with a lady under 30 years old. I think the last time I needed scripts it was 12 bucks, for Zithromax and cipro. Totally worth it. Are you trying to compete with me, the creampie king of Columbus?

Guys, I will be out tonight around 9 PM looking for some creampie action. Any ladies I should look for? I prefer tall PAWGs, but any attractive woman under 30 will do.

TitMan717
11-24-21, 18:09
Cheaper than what I pay for a creampie with a lady under 30 years old. I think the last time I needed scripts it was 12 bucks, for Zithromax and cipro. Totally worth it. Are you trying to compete with me, the creampie king of Columbus?

Guys, I will be out tonight around 9 PM looking for some creampie action. Any ladies I should look for? I prefer tall PAWGs, but any attractive woman under 30 will do.That would be a fun competition but I don't have a continuous source of the required meds. But it would be fun. Who's creampie am I digging out.

TimeForFun1982
11-24-21, 18:55

Avoid.Ugh, I picked her up on Sunday then got distracted and forgot to report. Avoid x2! It was awful, I also had her stop and was so annoyed I went home.

TimeForFun1982
11-24-21, 20:30
Just did a couple laps and saw Bianca at her usual spot west of Hague. I have never been someone to pick up the same SW multiple times but she's well worth it every time. Paid extra because it's the holiday and I forgot to separate my cash before scooping so she saw I had more than 20. Top notch service as always, treat her good fellas.

Ray Pugh
11-25-21, 00:37
Timeforfun1982- Bianca is awesome. I hope she does well and gets herself together. Really nice person, good service, I creampied her three times and would love to see her again. If any of you guys can send me her full name or social media info, please do! I tend to avoid BSWs, but Sully has some good mixed chicks like Bianca, Courtney, Ariel and Crissy, all of whom got my cream inside them.

About Katie who does bad service, I think I know who you are talking about now! I've gotten high with her once too. Here's a pic of her on an exceptionally good day, she usually doesn't look like this pic. I've seen her post on escort sites.

Also, has anyone been with Ronnie, who walks on Sully from Davis to Glenwood? I've had some fun with her. But she always wants to use a rubber! She is Ash Hash's new girlfriend. I've never banged Ash Hash before because she is way too masculine, but I have gotten high with Ash Hash, back when she was with Angela. Ash Hash actually looks good naked, but the short hair and masculine tendencies turn me off.

TimeForFun1982
11-25-21, 14:08
Timeforfun1982- Bianca is awesome. I hope she does well and gets herself together. Really nice person, good service, I creampied her three times and would love to see her again. If any of you guys can send me her full name or social media info, please do! I tend to avoid BSWs, but Sully has some good mixed chicks like Bianca, Courtney, Ariel and Crissy, all of whom got my cream inside them.

About Katie who does bad service, I think I know who you are talking about now! I've gotten high with her once too. Here's a pic of her on an exceptionally good day, she usually doesn't look like this pic. I've seen her post on escort sites.

Also, has anyone been with Ronnie, who walks on Sully from Davis to Glenwood? I've had some fun with her. But she always wants to use a rubber! She is Ash Hash's new girlfriend. I've never banged Ash Hash before because she is way too masculine, but I have gotten high with Ash Hash, back when she was with Angela. Ash Hash actually looks good naked, but the short hair and masculine tendencies turn me off.Yep that's her. She's awful, saw her walking again last night by UDF and quickly broke eye contact when I realized it was her.

JonHangcok
11-25-21, 20:34
Also, has anyone been with Ronnie, who walks on Sully from Davis to Glenwood? I've had some fun with her. But she always wants to use a rubber! She is Ash Hash's new girlfriend. I've never banged Ash Hash before because she is way too masculine, but I have gotten high with Ash Hash, back when she was with Angela. Ash Hash actually looks good naked, but the short hair and masculine tendencies turn me off.I've seen Roni once, but haven't seen her on the streets since. Post #13324 (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3988-Streetwalker-Reports&p=5498862&viewfull=1#post5498862). Wouldn't mind getting together with her again tho. I didn't get a good look at her gf, but I did ask if she would be up for a threesome in the future, but Roni said they don't play with clients together. Obv YMMV.

DJBust44
11-25-21, 23:43

Also, has anyone been with Ronnie, who walks on Sully from Davis to Glenwood? I've had some fun with her. But she always wants to use a rubber! She is Ash Hash's new girlfriend. I've never banged Ash Hash before because she is way too masculine, but I have gotten high with Ash Hash, back when she was with Angela. Ash Hash actually looks good naked, but the short hair and masculine tendencies turn me off.This the same girl? Might be missing some tats in that photo. Tried to meet up with her a couple times and she ghosted me. Last time I contacted her she had the biggest attitude I just said forget it. I wouldn't deal with that from a girlfriend especially not from someone I am paying!! If you don't like what you do or can't perform the most basic of services maybe you should find a new career path. At least pretend!

https://callescort.org/614-665-2227

DJ.

Dave3879
11-25-21, 23:52

Also, has anyone been with Ronnie, who walks on Sully from Davis to Glenwood? I've had some fun with her. But she always wants to use a rubber! She is Ash Hash's new girlfriend. I've never banged Ash Hash before because she is way too masculine, but I have gotten high with Ash Hash, back when she was with Angela. Ash Hash actually looks good naked, but the short hair and masculine tendencies turn me off.Yep, that's her with good filters. If it a redhead with curls (that isn't Dri Dri) near UDF. Steer clear. I'm not an Axx and try to be reasonable. Give her the finger and roll on by. She's terrible.

Dave3879
11-25-21, 23:53
This the same girl? Might be missing some tats in that photo. Tried to meet up with her a couple times and she ghosted me. Last time I contacted her she had the biggest attitude I just said forget it. I wouldn't deal with that from a girlfriend especially not from someone I am paying!! If you don't like what you do or can't perform the most basic of services maybe you should find a new career path. At least pretend!

DJ.Not the same one I'm referencing.

BigBlockChuck
11-27-21, 14:49
Met a nice short blonde on sully, near Wedgwood or Westwood. 8/10 without make up. Cool. Party chic. Will exchange numbers with a senior member for the same.

Ray Pugh
11-27-21, 17:12
Met a nice short blonde on sully, near Wedgwood or Westwood. 8/10 without make up. Cool. Party chic. Will exchange numbers with a senior member for the same.I don't suppose she has a name, a pic, an age, identifying features, or anything else pertinent to her identity?

JustVisiting82
11-27-21, 22:14
Was cruising down Sully last night and scooped up a younger looking blonde near Glenwood, who I had not seen out before. She said that her name is All / Ally, that she's actually from the Hilltop and is 30 years old (though she could pass for early to mid 20's, and is actually pretty damn cute). She goes through her LEO check, having me touch her and then pull my guy out for her to give a quick slurp. Asked about a little car date fun, to which she stated that she "usually works online, and doesn't walk, but has just started because she didn't want to post and add and have her ex see it". I tell her that I'd be looking to find a spot and do both (head just doesn't do it for me), and she acted as if she didn't know what her rates were, asking me how much I thought was fair. I told her my typically donation, and then she goes on to say that she typically charges 40/80, BUT would work with me 30/60. Now, I don't pay that kind of money for some chick off the street, for a quickie in the car. She goes on to say that she typically gets no less than. 30 for BJ, to which I tell her that only head doesn't work for me. Once she realizes that I was heading back to the pickup spot, she starts trying to negotiate down to. 40, then. 30 for both. I was tempted to accept the offer, but was already back to the pickup spot at that point, and I wasn't trying to go somewhere and have her trying to rush me through the process because she was mad that she wasn't getting what she's worth. I dropped her off, then watched some older monger in a light blue minivan scoop her up.

Who out there is actually paying these streetwalkers escorts rates for car fun?? Perhaps I'll get to sample it at a later date, but not for how much she's trying to charge. She is often found in the area of Sully & Glenwood.

LiveMonger
11-28-21, 07:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I'm not going to let you start a flame war on the thread. His question was rhetorical, your response was designed to start a fight.

A2

BuckeyeGuy5
11-28-21, 11:27
Was cruising down Sully last night and scooped up a younger looking blonde near Glenwood, who I had not seen out before. She said that her name is All / Ally, that she's actually from the Hilltop and is 30 years old (though she could pass for early to mid 20's, and is actually pretty damn cute). She goes through her LEO check, having me touch her and then pull my guy out for her to give a quick slurp. Asked about a little car date fun, to which she stated that she "usually works online, and doesn't walk, but has just started because she didn't want to post and add and have her ex see it". I tell her that I'd be looking to find a spot and do both (head just doesn't do it for me), and she acted as if she didn't know what her rates were, asking me how much I thought was fair. I told her my typically donation, and then she goes on to say that she typically charges 40/80, BUT would work with me 30/60. Now, I don't pay that kind of money for some chick off the street, for a quickie in the car. She goes on to say that she typically gets no less than. 30 for BJ, to which I tell her that only head doesn't work for me. Once she realizes that I was heading back to the pickup spot, she starts trying to negotiate down to. 40, then. 30 for both. I was tempted to accept the offer, but was already back to the pickup spot at that point, and I wasn't trying to go somewhere and have her trying to rush me through the process because she was mad that she wasn't getting what she's worth. I dropped her off, then watched some older monger in a light blue minivan scoop her up.

Who out there is actually paying these streetwalkers escorts rates for car fun?? Perhaps I'll get to sample it at a later date, but not for how much she's trying to charge. She is often found in the area of Sully & Glenwood.Too bad she didn't share where she advertised as a resource for possible pics and contact info.

Rack Pat
11-28-21, 16:33
This the same girl? Might be missing some tats in that photo. Tried to meet up with her a couple times and she ghosted me. Last time I contacted her she had the biggest attitude I just said forget it. I wouldn't deal with that from a girlfriend especially not from someone I am paying!! If you don't like what you do or can't perform the most basic of services maybe you should find a new career path. At least pretend!

DJ.614-665-2227 - this is Amanda, long time walker and former stripper from the south side. She has serious attitude issues, but still looks pretty good for 39. She was one of the better ones 10-15 years ago, and she knows her best years are behind her, but she still charges top $ for really below average service.

JustVisiting82
11-28-21, 23:23
Ran across another decent looking SW today, who claims that she recieved escort rates out on the street. A petite blonde, about 5'3", maybe 110 lbs, cute in the face, says she's 28 and born and raised there on the Hilltop. I scooped her up at the church, Sully & Burgess. She hopped in, complaining about the weather and how cold she was. No LEO check, or questions asked on her part. I asked about her rates, and she replied that she gets. 60. I told her that I couldn't do. 60 on the streets, and in the car. She apologized and said that I could drop her back off, which I was already in the process of doing. She nodded in and out of consciousness the whole ride back to Rosco's (where she asked to be dropped off). Her head was basically in her lap! We arrived at the carryout, she apologized again, and got out without any complaints or attempts to see how much I would be willing to give her.

Perhaps my time away has me out of touch with the going rate these days, but did inflation hit the streets and these SWs are really getting escort QV rates??

Thankfully, I ran across an old favorite, named Destiney, who was more than happy to make my acquaintance again, for the old rates, without any up charging or complaints. Sadly, I could tell that the life has taken its toll on her, and that she's jumping from couch to couch these days.

Ray Pugh
11-29-21, 10:05
Ran across another decent looking SW today, who claims that she recieved escort rates out on the street. A petite blonde, about 5'3", maybe 110 lbs, cute in the face, says she's 28 and born and raised there on the Hilltop. I scooped her up at the church, Sully & Burgess. She hopped in, complaining about the weather and how cold she was. No LEO check, or questions asked on her part. I asked about her rates, and she replied that she gets. 60. I told her that I couldn't do. 60 on the streets, and in the car. She apologized and said that I could drop her back off, which I was already in the process of doing. She nodded in and out of consciousness the whole ride back to Rosco's (where she asked to be dropped off). Her head was basically in her lap! We arrived at the carryout, she apologized again, and got out without any complaints or attempts to see how much I would be willing to give her.

Perhaps my time away has me out of touch with the going rate these days, but did inflation hit the streets and these SWs are really getting escort QV rates??

Thankfully, I ran across an old favorite, named Destiney, who was more than happy to make my acquaintance again, for the old rates, without any up charging or complaints. Sadly, I could tell that the life has taken its toll on her, and that she's jumping from couch to couch these days.Entitled women make my bowels boil. Due to inflation, the price for Bbfscip can be as high as 30 to 40 dollars with an attractive women under 30 years old. You can pay as much as 10 dollars more if she looks like Taylor swift.

Also, avoid Veronica "Ronnie" in the bottoms. I hope she has an OD.

JonHangcok
11-29-21, 16:41

Thankfully, I ran across an old favorite, named Destiney, who was more than happy to make my acquaintance again, for the old rates, without any up charging or complaints. Sadly, I could tell that the life has taken its toll on her, and that she's jumping from couch to couch these days.Don't know if you noticed or not, but the corner of Sully / Burgess has a recently installed CPD Cam on one of the telephone poles. Whether it works or not is anyone's guess, but I steer clear and avoid any scoops there just the same. I'd hate to find out the hard way.

Also rates in general it seems have increased because people overpay. If someone does a good job, I will tip, but I think some of these women try to test the limits and get over on mongers, and most fall for it.

TitMan717
11-29-21, 16:46

Thankfully, I ran across an old favorite, named Destiney, who was more than happy to make my acquaintance again, for the old rates, without any up charging or complaints. Sadly, I could tell that the life has taken its toll on her, and that she's jumping from couch to couch these days.Casey P is definitely heading toward rock bottom fast 110 lbs? More like 85 lbs. She makes a concentration camp prisoner look fat. Saw her yesterday and I may regret that decision. Her head skill has diminished, still plenty of spit and suction but started grazing too much. I had to stop her. No FS either. Given her condition, it was probably for the best. Went out today for lunch looking for a couple of specific favorites but all I could find were zombies and her (which I may classify as that now) too bad, she was a good one when she first started.

Ray Pugh
11-29-21, 17:36
Anyone know a lady named Country near Sully and Yale? Slender, long dark haired WSW, mid 30's maybe?

KC7676
11-29-21, 19:33
Casey P is definitely heading toward rock bottom fast 110 lbs? More like 85 lbs. She makes a concentration camp prisoner look fat. Saw her yesterday and I may regret that decision. Her head skill has diminished, still plenty of spit and suction but started grazing too much. I had to stop her. No FS either. Given her condition, it was probably for the best. Went out today for lunch looking for a couple of specific favorites but all I could find were zombies and her (which I may classify as that now) too bad, she was a good one when she first started.Is this the Casey P you are referring to? If so, it's an older pic, but she wasn't bad looking in her day.

TitMan717
11-29-21, 20:07
Is this the Casey P you are referring to? If so, it's an older pic, but she wasn't bad looking in her day.Yup, she was hot, that pic is probably several years old. Now she is skin and bones with bulging glands and cannot carry a conversation without nodding off. It's sad but that's thug life. She doesn't want to get off the crack and fenny.

N Gorged
11-30-21, 00:08
Ran down for a little action, seeing Sully loop pretty barren from 8:30 pm, Souder to Hague. Further west, ran into brownish-blonde haired Ashley, 5'5", 145 - tho in dark coat with hood, hard to see her proportions. Got to spot, she wanted 30, so I said if the situation warrants a tip, she'd get more than a Hamilton. Very poor BBBJ, all mouth but no suction. So pulled her off after 5 minutes & said the prior nights BJ emptied my revolver (didn't want to say she sucked at sucking). But she still wanted a tip to 30, and ass that I am, I gave the Abe that I had. But she wasn't satisfied. Told her I hadn't got off, and she was lucky to get what I gave her. She said the guy prior to me had gotten his rocks off, then threatened her to get his $ back. So she passed on her upset to me! On way to drop her off at Westgate & Sully, she gets out and spits at me, calling me an asshole. Almost wanted to chase her down and give her the beating she deserved, but its the streets, and assholes about (& no need to make it worse by spending more time with a chick not worth my time).

Cruised around, to Chestershire, and met another Ashley, 5'2, 115, reddish brown hair, cute nose (or crooked, to some), carrying purse with rhinestones or shiny beads all over. Had the best time talking with her, letting her dope-up and moving to a 2nd spot when a neighbor got home. At 2nd spot, which was 1st spot with 1st Ashley. Got DFK, FIY and as she started to take my digital stimulation, she pulled up her shirt / bra so I could suck on her little A nipples. Nice perky bolts. After she got off, she got me off good. With a little hand job, but real great for the night, after the 1st Ashley disrespect. The 2nd Ashley was over the top, awesome. Two Hamiltons for her time, ease and play, and opening up herself to the experience. Didn't think to ask her number, but will remember that distinctive face, if I ever see her again.

N Gorged
11-30-21, 00:18
Was cruising down Sully last night and scooped up a younger looking blonde near Glenwood, who I had not seen out before. She said that her name is All / Ally, that she's actually from the Hilltop and is 30 years old (though she could pass for early to mid 20's, and is actually pretty damn cute). She goes through her LEO check, having me touch her and then pull my guy out for her to give a quick slurp. Asked about a little car date fun, to which she stated that she "usually works online, and doesn't walk, but has just started because she didn't want to post and add and have her ex see it". I tell her that I'd be looking to find a spot and do both (head just doesn't do it for me), and she acted as if she didn't know what her rates were, asking me how much I thought was fair. I told her my typically donation, and then she goes on to say that she typically charges 40/80, BUT would work with me 30/60. Now, I don't pay that kind of money for some chick off the street, for a quickie in the car. She goes on to say that she typically gets no less than. 30 for BJ, to which I tell her that only head doesn't work for me. Once she realizes that I was heading back to the pickup spot, she starts trying to negotiate down to. 40, then. 30 for both. I was tempted to accept the offer, but was already back to the pickup spot at that point, and I wasn't trying to go somewhere and have her trying to rush me through the process because she was mad that she wasn't getting what she's worth. I dropped her off, then watched some older monger in a light blue minivan scoop her up. Who out there is actually paying these streetwalkers escorts rates for car fun?? Perhaps I'll get to sample it at a later date, but not for how much she's trying to charge. She is often found in the area of Sully & Glenwood.I ran into this chick a week or two ago. Liked seeing her bare belly showing under her halter top (yes, it was back when we had a nice 55 degree day) - and we found a spot, agreeing to a Hamilton with Abe tip-ups for extra services (DFK, DT-BJ, FIY, ease of chatting / time together) - and she checked all the boxes. Went 2 Hamiltons, perhaps lifting the bar too high for the guys who want to pay the least for the most. But I'm not a skin-flint when it comes to treating women right, who treat me right. Had to kick a few out of the car, but mostly gave them something to avoid a scene. Most gals have more to lose than most mongers, so it is living to cruise another day I m h o -.

N Gorged
11-30-21, 00:39
Just did a couple laps and saw Bianca at her usual spot west of Hague. I have never been someone to pick up the same SW multiple times but she's well worth it every time. Paid extra because it's the holiday and I forgot to separate my cash before scooping so she saw I had more than 20. Top notch service as always, treat her good fellas.Saw Ms. Bianca Sunday night. Wanted DFK but she said she had a girlfriend, and wasn't use to kissing guys. So a few pecks on the lips was all I got. Besides the best DT BBBJ since Kayla or the late Sarah B. Tipped an Abe to the Hamilton, and she was grateful (& so was I, that I didn't have to explain what she didn't do, that I wanted). Her skin is a light black, more like a Hispanic. Some of the darker gals have darker attitudes to go along with the pigmentation.

NewToThis5432
11-30-21, 14:43
Its been months sense I made it out to Columbus but thinking about making the four hour drive. Are the street worth the drive?

In the meanwhile, I have an itch I want to scratch. Willing to compensate if you have good videos to share. PM if interested.

JonHangcok
11-30-21, 20:21
Anyone know a lady named Country near Sully and Yale? Slender, long dark haired WSW, mid 30's maybe?I', m almost positive I saw her out last evening. I couldn't tell how old she was since it was just getting dark, and I was down the street from her. She was on the opposite side of the street from me about to get scooped. I saw that she passed on the guy for some reason, so I quickly turned around to get the scoop. Just as I was about to pull up to her, another guy swooped in and beat me to it. Oh well maybe next time.

LiveMonger
12-01-21, 17:08
Anyone know a lady named Country near Sully and Yale? Slender, long dark haired WSW, mid 30's maybe?Wow, surprise she still around, but not really. I used to give her the cream pie about four years ago. She had a really killer body then. And would do just about anything. I'm wondering what the life has done to her since then.

Bast27
12-01-21, 21:27
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd2ctr4w/

You guys got to let me know if this is true, I skimmed the last page and seen nothing of her, a midget prostitute?

SirMonger
12-01-21, 23:24

You guys got to let me know if this is true, I skimmed the last page and seen nothing of her, a midget prostitute?I've seen her on Broad St. Many years ago working.

SteveStone123
12-02-21, 14:47
When I picked her up I couldn't place that I recognized her and then it occurred to me about her mugshot. I showed it to her and she said she hasn't weighed that in a while. Flat stomach, athletic build. A true unicorn. At least for now.Here are the latest ones from mugshot sites.

LiveMonger
12-02-21, 14:53

You guys got to let me know if this is true, I skimmed the last page and seen nothing of her, a midget prostitute?AA midget used to work out of nasty notel at Eakin and Harrisburg about 10 yrs ago.

KC7676
12-02-21, 15:21
Here are the latest ones from mugshot sites.There are a couple ladies more recently on the site, only they weren't picked up for soliciting, and you are more likely to see them advertising as escorts. Danielle H and Jamie W. Danielle used to be very nice looking.

RiceMan0
12-02-21, 17:13
First time ever looking for a Street walker. I bought a house in hilltop on Demorest out of college as a start up. Sold it and bought another one. So looks like I'll be enjoying the hilltop air for a bit longer. Anyways broke up with the girl months back and have had this itch ever since. Any advice? Maybe anyone that can give me a number for someone right in hilltop? I'm right by the high school on Demorest.

The A Man
12-02-21, 17:24
There are a couple ladies more recently on the site, only they weren't picked up for soliciting, and you are more likely to see them advertising as escorts. Danielle H and Jamie W. Danielle used to be very nice looking.Yeah I saw they got Jamie. Tried to see her twice before but first time was run off by a nosy neighbor with a camera. The second time she fell asleep while I was driving over and contacted me 2 hours later. I took a pass at that point.

SevenInche
12-02-21, 18:45
There are a couple ladies more recently on the site, only they weren't picked up for soliciting, and you are more likely to see them advertising as escorts. Danielle H and Jamie W. Danielle used to be very nice looking.Sorry to see about Danielle, she was a favorite of mine.

ChuckB8180
12-04-21, 23:00
Saw this today. In response to post #13671.

Ray Pugh
12-04-21, 23:26
First time ever looking for a Street walker. I bought a house in hilltop on Demorest out of college as a start up. Sold it and bought another one. So looks like I'll be enjoying the hilltop air for a bit longer. Anyways broke up with the girl months back and have had this itch ever since. Any advice? Maybe anyone that can give me a number for someone right in hilltop? I'm right by the high school on Demorest.I prefer that area, from Demorest to Hague on Sullivant. No one way streets, except for South Powell. Lower traffic, less criminals and less cops compared to the Bottoms, or the Hilltop from I-70 to Hague. I hope the bathroom at the UDF at Demorest and Clime has been fixed. Can I use the bathroom at your house sometime if I can't make it to Pilot?

MicDooley
12-05-21, 07:40
Anyone know a lady named Country near Sully and Yale? Slender, long dark haired WSW, mid 30's maybe?Spent some time with Country during the summer and early fall. First 2 times were great and menu wide open but car dates! The last time I saw her was in Ocotober and because of our history got laxed and paid up front this is when she mentioned she had a room we could use at her uncles near by. At the time the little head was doing all the thinking and thought sure, we've been together a few times must be on the up and up. After 25 mins waiting understood she just played me, ashame since she still has a great figure, is a fun car date and often wore tight dresses which is always nice and not the norm these days on Sully. Will pick her up again if I see her beause she is that fun, least the things I like but won't forget the golden rule, payment for any service after provided. Good luck.

Ray Pugh
12-07-21, 01:40
Saw this today. In response to post #13671.I will be in the area ready to do an assessment and see if she is worthy of my seed. In an unrelated note, I befouled one of the university parking lots earlier today because I didn't have enough time to get to my destination. I hope there was no camera to record me.

Dave3879
12-07-21, 11:28
Saw this today. In response to post #13671.Tell me you sampled.

Hanta Yariman
12-09-21, 01:03
The streets have been death due to the weather. I feel really sad to see girls walking when they could be working from home. Most of them don't have a stable place but someone should rent a house and put a couple of girls in there to make it a private brothel. I saw a post about a member that bought a house near the Sulli 50X, it might work. Anyway, the midget girl that is on recent videos (Facebook and Instagram) is a SW BUT she is very unstable and aggressive. Can't even talk to her unless she had her candy. I saw her near the uncle station the other day and try to stat a friendly chat with her but she threw something at my car and started yelling like crazy. I wonder if she gives prices at half price off! LOL.

HornyJohn1990
12-09-21, 01:30
Saw this today. In response to post #13671.I'm in town until noonish today. What time did you see her? Never fucked a midget / little person and want to cross that off the list.

DJBust44
12-09-21, 11:38
The streets have been death due to the weather. I feel really sad to see girls walking when they could be working from home. Most of them don't have a stable place but someone should rent a house and put a couple of girls in there to make it a private brothel. I saw a post about a member that bought a house near the Sulli 50X, it might work. Anyway, the midget girl that is on recent videos (Facebook and Instagram) is a SW BUT she is very unstable and aggressive. Can't even talk to her unless she had her candy. I saw her near the uncle station the other day and try to stat a friendly chat with her but she threw something at my car and started yelling like crazy. I wonder if she gives prices at half price off! LOL.Thats a great plan if your goal is to catch a federal human trafficking case. Even if it were for the right reasons I wouldn't want to see that lawyer bill!! Stay safe.

DJ.

Knucklebuck
12-10-21, 12:15
The streets have been death due to the weather.C-bus death is still probably hopping compared to STL streets. I'm thinking of visiting next weekend for a few days.

Ray Pugh
12-10-21, 13:12
C-bus death is still probably hopping compared to STL streets. I'm thinking of visiting next weekend for a few days.I tried mongering in St Louis once. Bad neighborhoods everywhere but no hookers. Weird. One other thing, guys. I just used up all the TP at O'Reilly's Pub in Clintonville.

Dave3879
12-11-21, 11:57
Just heard from a regular that we've lost two girls recently. Shelby B (as in of B & Dunn singers) and Sarah B (B as in pretty close to the street name where they just installed the camera on sulli).

Shelby passed out at a date's house, eventually transferred to Cinnci where her family was and was removed from life support. Her heart issues from all the drugs and many infections. Some on here had mixed reviews, she was always great to me and the regular said she was one of the nicest girls to her.

Sarah B. OD'd. I don't know much more. I had never picked her up but recognized the pic she showed me. Cute, young.

Reports Brittany P. (tall brittany) is clean, which jives with the last time I saw her on sulli looking at cars with I think her brother a few months ago. She looked clean and healthy. Said she comes out to say hello, and maybe work a bit. I haven't seen her on the block in several months, so IDK.

Midwest Dude
12-11-21, 13:05
Just heard from a regular that we've lost two girls recently. Shelby B (as in of B & Dunn singers) and Sarah B (B as in pretty close to the street name where they just installed the camera on sulli).

Shelby passed out at a date's house, eventually transferred to Cinnci where her family was and was removed from life support. Her heart issues from all the drugs and many infections. Some on here had mixed reviews, she was always great to me and the regular said she was one of the nicest girls to her.

Sarah B. OD'd. I don't know much more. I had never picked her up but recognized the pic she showed me. Cute, young.

Reports Brittany P. (tall brittany) is clean, which jives with the last time I saw her on sulli looking at cars with I think her brother a few months ago. She looked clean and healthy. Said she comes out to say hello, and maybe work a bit. I haven't seen her on the block in several months, so IDK.Oh man a chick passing out at my house is my biggest fear. How in the hell do you explain that one (especially if they have stuff on them)?

DrJeckyl33
12-11-21, 19:09
Oh man a chick passing out at my house is my biggest fear. How in the hell do you explain that one (especially if they have stuff on them)?Happened to me about 5 times. Two are alive because I keep narcan. The orher 3 lived by blind luck. Be warned that if you use narcan it will put them in instant wirhdrawl and they will react almost violently.

Ray Pugh
12-11-21, 21:56
I think a good blast of crack will wake them up if they are overdosing. Can't you just drop these girls off at a hospital?

I had a "blast" with Brittaney P a couple times. I'm sure she will relapse soon, and be the centerpiece of more Sullivant zombie dance videos and TikToks on Wesside Caught Ya.

Now let's get back to business, guys. Any ladies who would be willing to take my warm cream inside their donuts? I need good looking girls under 25, I deserve the best.

ChuckB8180
12-12-21, 00:44
Tell me you sampled.That's a hard pass for me. Not my thing. You'll have to wait for Humpty's review.

RickMann
12-12-21, 07:51
https://members.seeking.com/member/0e24e186-79e8-4b7f-b05b-09b37324531e

Hanna D has resurfaced using the snap name of Adrianna M who is a well known street walker can't make this stuff up. Anyone remember the video of her running in cuffs from the cops and tripping over the speed bump? LOL.

N Gorged
12-12-21, 16:03

Reports Brittany P. (tall brittany) is clean, which jives with the last time I saw her on sulli looking at cars with I think her brother a few months ago. She looked clean and healthy. Said she comes out to say hello, and maybe work a bit. I haven't seen her on the block in several months, so IDK.Was down Friday night, getting hot car fun with Kay Kay for standard fare, but tipped well cause she did the extras. DFK, DT, no $ demands.

Driving her back, talking tip strategy and bad dates. Got into Shelby B, that was the 1st I heard of her passing. But she had been a regular a few years back. She had always been good to me, though YMMV as others reported. Sarah B. Was another great one. RIP young lass.

KC7676
12-12-21, 17:57
Was down Friday night, getting hot car fun with Kay Kay for standard fare, but tipped well cause she did the extras. DFK, DT, no $ demands.

Driving her back, talking tip strategy and bad dates. Got into Shelby B, that was the 1st I heard of her passing. But she had been a regular a few years back. She had always been good to me, though YMMV as others reported. Sarah B. Was another great one. RIP young lass.Sarah Passed back in mid October. Do you mean this Kay Kay?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kay-kay-escort-columbus-59408#erotic.

Or this Kay Kay?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kay-kay-escort-columbus-434416

Or some other Kay Kay?

TimeForFun1982
12-12-21, 23:51
Went for a few laps on Sully and I must be getting soft this close to the holidays. First I picked up a white BBW I've never seen in Hilltop a few blocks from the precinct. My normal spot was giving me bad vibes but I was intent on fucking this chick (I like BBWs, judge all you want. Dark hair, decent face, maybe a bit bigger than I actually prefer, but big problem. She can't fucking breathe. Said it was her asthma so I dug out a spare rescue inhaler and gave it to her. It didn't help, then it hit me, this ***** has Covid. Had to talk myself down because if she was infected and to the point where she need d a respirator she would be able to get out and walk. But it still fucked me up enough to tell her she had to get out. Normally, if I have a bad feeling or they looked better from afar I am not pleasant when they ask for money without getting me off, but I felt bad this time and gave her a Hamilton.

Had to drive around for a few to reset then I saw another new (to me) face. Blonde WSW who goes by Erica. She was very nice but super twitchy. It didn't affect her performance, another Hamilton and she was very enthusiastic. Told her what went down before she got in so no haggling. FIV was a bit dry until I got her going and when I put my hand on the back of her head she got really into it. Finished, spit, and dropped her off. She's a tweaker so YMMV depending on what state she's in but I can highly recommend.

Member #6319
12-13-21, 10:09
then I saw another new (to me) face. Blonde WSW who goes by Erica. She was very nice... I can highly recommend.Pulled into Sully and there she was, no laps required. She looked pretty damn good so instant scoop and I'm glad I did. She was very coherent (I think I caught her right when she first came out), nice personality, super cute, spinner body. Kind of a semi-unicorn from how things have been.

She wanted more than I normally would agree to for possibly the best head I've ever had, as I sat there watching traffic go by with my finger stuck in her butthole. No regrets so far. Will absolutely repeat if I can find her again.

I've taken to wrapping up for everything anymore and she seemed almost disappointed. "I wish I could have tasted it. " Even if she was BSing, that's a welcome change from the gaggers and insta-spitters.

HornySenior
12-13-21, 10:10
Sarah Passed back in mid October. Do you mean this Kay Kay?

Or this Kay Kay?

Or some other Kay Kay?You wish it was the 1st kay kay LOL.

N Gorged
12-13-21, 10:42
Sarah Passed back in mid October. Do you mean this Kay Kay?

Or this Kay Kay?

Or some other Kay Kay?She looked to be the top one, by your post - 59408 - but then it was dark in my car and at the spot & I got partial views of her. If I see her again, I'll look for the finger tatts to confirm.

DeezNutz33
12-13-21, 18:52
I am yet to find a Gem on Sully, I pass most by. I don't do after dark due to Pitch Black Tint that makes it hard to see the SWs and windows half down when its cold sucks so mostly daylight hours.

Last dozen times I've been on the loop I drive home without a Pick Up. I did however see a Long Straight Hair Blonde, Slim and Petite a few weeks back and should have stopped but it was akward, just pulled onto Sully from Grubb, maybe 2 miles down, little ways down from Sallys Market. I didn't expect to see a good one so quickly and by the time I made it back she was long gone.

Alleys have been desolate, Face Acne you see from 200 yards. Not as promising for a guy with standards.

On a sidenote, AMPs Suck, Escort Sites are 95% Scams, in short Columbus sucks. My trips to PHX and FLA have ruined it for me.

Ray Pugh
12-14-21, 01:03
Monday night, 9 PM. I made sure to hit the bathroom before going out. A couple trips up and down Hudson yielded nothing. Off to Sully. Bottoms had a couple ugly women. I drove all the way to Demorest. Upon circling back I saw Chelsea C at New York Market. She got in. I told her to put out her Black and Mild before it stunk up the Humpty hooptie. We drove to an undisclosed location. She got naked, her hot slender body looked great, as did her shaved pussy. This pic was taken 3 days ago. The BBBJ technique was great. Then BBFS missionary. Cost was 30 and half a pack of smokes. Dropped her off at UDF. Great attitude on her as well. Would repeat for sure. I went to a local restaurant, washed my dick off in the sink and I urinated in the sink as well. She is 28.

TitMan717
12-14-21, 09:49
I am yet to find a Gem on Sully, I pass most by. I don't do after dark due to Pitch Black Tint that makes it hard to see the SWs and windows half down when its cold sucks so mostly daylight hours.

Last dozen times I've been on the loop I drive home without a Pick Up. I did however see a Long Straight Hair Blonde, Slim and Petite a few weeks back and should have stopped but it was akward, just pulled onto Sully from Grubb, maybe 2 miles down, little ways down from Sallys Market. I didn't expect to see a good one so quickly and by the time I made it back she was long gone.

Alleys have been desolate, Face Acne you see from 200 yards. Not as promising for a guy with standards.

On a sidenote, AMPs Suck, Escort Sites are 95% Scams, in short Columbus sucks. My trips to PHX and FLA have ruined it for me.The SW scene has been largely lackluster and there is a reason for it. Our fantastic attorney general has his anti-trafficking platform that he has gone full retard with. He is bolstering his numbers by arresting anyone for just about anything sex related. So, the girls that aren't complete fiends are basically in hiding. The few that I met last summer who were worth it, I have kept in touch with but they very seldom go out.

The same is true for the escort sites. There are a lot of real posts, a few that are questionable, and of course a lot of fakes. It takes effort and diligence to research before making contact. It's a hard time in Ohio for sex workers and their clients. With any luck, this shitstorm will be over soon.

Football John
12-14-21, 14:53
A tip of the hat to you, HD. That girls is exactly what I am looking for and definitely affordable. Any obvious signs of using? If you have any more info you would care to share, DM. My hands are shaking. That, and you set the bar so high with your tremendous pie filling,

Monday night, 9 PM. I made sure to hit the bathroom before going out. A couple trips up and down Hudson yielded nothing. Off to Sully. Bottoms had a couple ugly women. I drove all the way to Demorest. Upon circling back I saw Chelsea C at New York Market. She got in. I told her to put out her Black and Mild before it stunk up the Humpty hooptie. We drove to an undisclosed location. She got naked, her hot slender body looked great, as did her shaved pussy. This pic was taken 3 days ago. The BBBJ technique was great. Then BBFS missionary. Cost was 30 and half a pack of smokes. Dropped her off at UDF. Great attitude on her as well. Would repeat for sure. I went to a local restaurant, washed my dick off in the sink and I urinated in the sink as well. She is 28.

Mantenomo
12-14-21, 20:33
Monday night, 9 PM. I made sure to hit the bathroom before going out. A couple trips up and down Hudson yielded nothing. Off to Sully. Bottoms had a couple ugly women. I drove all the way to Demorest. Upon circling back I saw Chelsea C at New York Market. She got in. I told her to put out her Black and Mild before it stunk up the Humpty hooptie. We drove to an undisclosed location. She got naked, her hot slender body looked great, as did her shaved pussy. This pic was taken 3 days ago. The BBBJ technique was great. Then BBFS missionary. Cost was 30 and half a pack of smokes. Dropped her off at UDF. Great attitude on her as well. Would repeat for sure. I went to a local restaurant, washed my dick off in the sink and I urinated in the sink as well. She is 28.Hotel room pic?

Ray Pugh
12-15-21, 10:07
A tip of the hat to you, HD. That girls is exactly what I am looking for and definitely affordable. Any obvious signs of using? If you have any more info you would care to share, DM. My hands are shaking. That, and you set the bar so high with your tremendous pie filling,I've said it a million times. There's plenty of good looking women on Sullivant. It's just that most guys on here have the belief that if she is good looking, or even average, she must be a cop. Another belief these guys have is that if she is hot, she charges a lot of money. I'm happy to keep busting these myths. Send Chelsea a message on social media, because her phone "got stolen". These girls get their phones stolen every other day.

Also there's a narcotics anonymous meeting at the church at bellows and cypress every night at 10 pm. I'm not sure if any women go there, but if I'm in the area and need to use the bathroom, it beats dropping a deuce in an alley. Are there any other places with open bathrooms between 10 and midnight?

KC7676
12-15-21, 13:03
I've said it a million times. There's plenty of good looking women on Sullivant. It's just that most guys on here have the belief that if she is good looking, or even average, she must be a cop. Another belief these guys have is that if she is hot, she charges a lot of money. I'm happy to keep busting these myths. Send Chelsea a message on social media, because her phone "got stolen". These girls get their phones stolen every other day.

Also there's a narcotics anonymous meeting at the church at bellows and cypress every night at 10 pm. I'm not sure if any women go there, but if I'm in the area and need to use the bathroom, it beats dropping a deuce in an alley. Are there any other places with open bathrooms between 10 and midnight?Ray, I'm surprised you didn't share more photos of Chelsea. The one with the cheerleading pose is the most recent.

DrJeckyl33
12-17-21, 16:03
Who is overpaying these girls? Courtney just quoted me 60 for car head. Thats crazy as hell.

Mr Blue 314
12-17-21, 16:36
I've been saying this for quite a while! As long as guys send verification photos, pay for only fans web sites before seeing them and the like, its only going to get worse.

Hell I've seen adds for clothed, no touching blow jobs. Guys will continue to over pay, thus giving the girls the opinion they are worth more than they are.

They are mostly, Crack heads or users. What girl sells her pussy that isn't hooked on something. As long as guys allow this, it will never change.

I'm not above paying for a hot 20 something hot body lady. But let's be real, not many non druggie girls or hot body girls left.

Look at my post 13920 regarding "red". How does a girl justify a clothed, no touching blow job for 100.00. I've attached her pic for those of you her forgot. The girls are free to set the price but we are free to tell them that is too much. If they see no one will over pay then they will drop the price. Just be respectful, and tell them no.

Blue.

Who is overpaying these girls? Courtney just quoted me 60 for car head. Thats crazy as hell.

Ray Pugh
12-17-21, 22:45
The other night was pretty bad. First, I had to drop a deuce in an alley near North Wheatland because I could not have made it to a bathroom in time. The closest bathroom to that area may have been Joseppi's, and the employees might have hassled me if I just ran straight to the bathroom. Anyhow I picked up young 23 year old Brittany at the convenience store at Ogden and Sullivant. Some other guy was pissed off because she got in my car and not his. Turns out, he was lucky. This girl was paranoid, wanted too much money, accused me of being a cop, no spot was good enough to park. Finally she demanded I let her out. Fine! She left a baggie containing a white powdery substance in my car. This Brittany looks young and pretty, teeth need work though. Long straight dark brown hair, very skinny.

N Gorged
12-18-21, 17:16
Cruised Sulli 3-4 pm, Thurs, & the after school crowd had me doing double-takes till finding Natalie, after 4, near Binns. 5'2, 105, dark brown hair, told of prior bad date, but also of some things she learned from older men. Was my 1st time with her. She had a talk and a giggle like Sarah B, and told another bit of her death-tale that I hadn't heard (got shot). Made it to a spot, she wanted more than standard, but worked with me on it. Performed admirably. And got a reward. Dropped her off at BP -.

Daman2
12-19-21, 06:38
I've said it a million times. There's plenty of good looking women on Sullivant. It's just that most guys on here have the belief that if she is good looking, or even average, she must be a cop. Another belief these guys have is that if she is hot, she charges a lot of money. I'm happy to keep busting these myths. Send Chelsea a message on social media, because her phone "got stolen". These girls get their phones stolen every other day.

Also there's a narcotics anonymous meeting at the church at bellows and cypress every night at 10 pm. I'm not sure if any women go there, but if I'm in the area and need to use the bathroom, it beats dropping a deuce in an alley. Are there any other places with open bathrooms between 10 and midnight?Yep, Columbus is one of the best left in Eastern US IMO. Just like earlier in the week I had no problem picking up 3 decent / attractive looking women over the course of a 5 hr stretch in 1 night. First was a blonde that was ok looking in the hilltop just before westgate, second was rochelle in the bottoms just before Yale whom I had actually picked just over a month ago and creampied about 3 days before Humpty did but forgot to report about it on here (I've only had good experiences with her contrary to some reports on here.), and third was one named Kimmie all the way near the end of the bottoms where I had only saw trannies and some fugly's before this Kimmie one. Kimmieis damn sexy IMO and I would gladly creampie her again. Head game was great too.

I don't understand you guys that say "Columbus is dead" or you "can't find anyone out there" etc. Blows my mind. You don't know how good you still have it compared to many other strolls that used to be good until the past few years. Go cruise in Cleveland and then dare to complain about Columbus stroll or the qaulity LOL.

N Gorged
12-19-21, 15:05
Cruised Hudson to Cleveland 4-5 am, Sunday. Saw 4 cruisers closer to freeway at gas station (not shell), searching SUV. Ran up w / o seeing any on Hudson and few on Cleveland. Back and forth till finally a tall BSW, 6' maybe, thin, long brown hair (wig?) a few streets north of Hudson. Circled the block and couldn't help but think it was a tranny. Though curves from waist to hips to legs looked very feminine. The 6' height was not the norm. Passed on by. Gas station bust cleared up by 5 - home with an ache, so rubbed one out to pornhub vid.

Cdickerhoof
12-19-21, 16:02
I'm very sorry to say but I just found out she passed in October she was one of the better ones.

Ray Pugh
12-19-21, 18:39
So I sent a face spook message to a lady that I had done some 30 dollar creampies. She mentioned that now she "knows her value" and will charge more. Now that she has gotten older, heavier, has screwed a thousand men, had a couple kids, and now her value is higher? What's causing these women to act so entitled and superior? Many women acted conceited and whatnot 20 years ago. But now? Even old, fat, ugly women believe they are perfect and deserve a perfect man, or a ton of money.

Drew 13
12-19-21, 18:59
If anyone could please steer me in the direction of the cheapest hotels in and around Columbus, I'd greatly appreciate it. I work here frequently. And am tired of paying top shelf prices for well motels.

Ray Pugh
12-19-21, 20:25
If anyone could please steer me in the direction of the cheapest hotels in and around Columbus, I'd greatly appreciate it. I work here frequently. And am tired of paying top shelf prices for well motels.Where do you usually stay, and how much do you usually pay? No matter what side of town you're on, you should be able to get a decent clean place for under 60 bucks. Remember guys; just because a hotel looks nice doesn't mean it has to cost too much. And just because a motel has bedbugs in it, doesn't make it cheap.

Hotels.com and other such sites should have some bargains. What about Airbnb? I got bit by bedbugs at the 40 motel on West Broad. The Red Roof on West Broad is okay.

DrJeckyl33
12-20-21, 09:55
So I sent a face spook message to a lady that I had done some 30 dollar creampies. She mentioned that now she "knows her value" and will charge more. Now that she has gotten older, heavier, has screwed a thousand men, had a couple kids, and now her value is higher? What's causing these women to act so entitled and superior? Many women acted conceited and whatnot 20 years ago. But now? Even old, fat, ugly women believe they are perfect and deserve a perfect man, or a ton of money.The older they get the less they should make- period. Don't believe their bs. ALL of these girls will drain a dick for 10 dollars if they need a hit. Every single one.

Knucklebuck
12-20-21, 12:51
Came into town for a minute and hit Sullivant Saturday morning in the rain. Saw a curly, redheaded (gal I think at Ogden. Smoking body, tight jeans, rougher face. Had a large sack over her shoulder and kept on her phone never scoping traffic. Later, saw a petite cute blonde at the Sunoco just sitting staring into space. Dude in a truck pulled into the lot and sat there I'm guessing hoping she'd bite but I don't think she did. With the rain, I was surprised to see anything out. Heading back up Sullivant (I guess going West would be up?) when I see a cutie come out of a side street onto Sullivant. Was able to snag her off Westgate and I want to say her name was either Megan or Monica. Cute from the street was just so so in the car. Petite, maybe early 30's with strawberry blonde hair. Parked in some apartments and did a quick BJ with spit.

Sunday night didn't see much but grabbed a stocky blonde named Ashley around the Wendy's. Got in and she gave little' Buck a quick lick for the cop check and I thought this was going to be a decent date. Trying to find a spot she starts jabbering how she thinks I might be a cop, etc and as we park she's like "man I just know you're going to pull out a badge. " I'm like the only thing I'm pulling out is this. And then she flips saying "ok well I hate to break it to you but I'm going to need to see your hands. Show me your hands because you're going to jail. " I just sd "nah. No I'm not. C'Mon".

"ha, I'm playing" and then she started with some lame head, then complaining it was taking too long. Then some weak hand action, more complaining. Then said she really had to piss. By this time my pecker had checked out and I told her to go ahead and piss. Left her squatting behind some business.

N Gorged
12-20-21, 16:08
Yep, Columbus is one of the best left in Eastern US IMO. Just like earlier in the week I had no problem picking up 3 decent / attractive looking women over the course of a 5 hr stretch in 1 night. First was . . . I don't understand you guys that say "Columbus is dead" or you "can't find anyone out there" etc. Blows my mind. You don't know how good you still have it compared to many other strolls that used to be good until the past few years. Go cruise in Cleveland and then dare to complain about Columbus stroll or the quality LOL.These ladies come out, do a monger, and go back inside. The west side is likely tops, even after all the stings, due to the history of the place. Gentrification of Franklinton may push bottoms gals westward. But the lack of upward mobility in jobs will always create these pockets of ho-hos. Have met many a lass coming to W. Cols, from Linden, and. Cols, or S. Of Cols. For the easy scores.

Can also be law of attraction, to borrow a popular new age phrase. Cruise streets and don't see anyone out, we tell ourselves stories of it being dead, and that becomes our reality.

VS. Cruise awhile w / o seeing anyone, so come back in a few hours. Then see them out. There are times they are out, and times not out. Put in the work, read the guide, don't be so negative and your luck will change.

P.S. There were times, years ago, I just rolled for 2 hours, listening to tunes, and would see gals start appearing. Probably why guys drop deuces in alleys, from cruising too long. . .

TimeForFun1982
12-20-21, 18:01
Anyone been able to scoop the Asian lady that's been around the sully Sunoco? I've seen her a couple times now but no indication that she's a SW. I thought I got the nod today, circled around then she kept walking. Seems kinda green and gunshy if she is working, or I'm scaring a poor civilian. Either way I'm done trying until someone else scoops her.

Daman2
12-21-21, 19:31
I picked up another one new to me that went by Sky or Skye in the bottoms last night around Yale. WSW with redish / blonde small spinner, dental issues but nice face and body. Gave her a standard creampie as usual. She was quite friendly and I had a good time.

Locis54
12-22-21, 02:20
So I had a little (midget) walker sighting this afternoon. From a quick glance she was kinda cute (maybe?).

By the time I circled back, she was gone. She was on Lechner and Sully.

So to whom picked her up. Details?

Dave3879
12-22-21, 15:22
Picked up Natalie on warren / harris. Mousey spinner, long dark hair, god-awful teeth and an odd pitched voice. Pulled onto Hague to go south. Chatting a bit, seems a little off but chatty. As driving by BP something catches her eye and she says stop I want to get a drink. Pull in, she gets out goes around the west side of the BP for about 60 seconds, comes back and goes in. Heads toward subway, in there for a few minutes, I see her starting to head toward the door so I unlock my car and back to reading facebook. Next thing something catches my eye and I look in the mirror and she's climbing into the drivers side backseat of a cab truck LOL. She must have bee-lined it to the truck from the store. Who knows, maybe she thought I was LEO and dropped her stuff beside the store but then bolted. Who knows.

On my way out of the parking lot picked up Holly, older, dark haired (has a tongue ring) in the BP parking lot. I've picked her up before. Pleasant, good time BBBJWS. Took direction, NSNQ, no complaints. Knows how to use that tongue ring. Had to stop and readjust her position a couple of times, she's taller and avg build so was having a little trouble getting the angles right in my smaller suv. Can be a bit aggressive on the knob, but started by saying let me know if I need to do something differently. Was living near downtown as a caregiver for an elderly family friend who passed away. Now back on the streets for four days so far.

Overall, there were some decent looking ladies out last night, getting colder so harder to tell from a distance. I swear some of them are magicians-I lost one in a 10 second timeframe on empty street in the bottoms and part of the sidewalk was fenced off, so only a couple directions she could have been. Nada. Poof.

OnTheProwl67
12-22-21, 21:50
Anyone remember when there were about 3 Brittany's out around the UDF / BP area about 3 years ago?

There was one who walked around kind of mannish, often with combat boots. Lived with Areya for a short time when she moved to the Bottoms. Anyways, that ***** stole my cell phone one day so I chased her in my car onto the sidewalks, side streets and back lawns. I'm just looking for an update, hoping that Karma caught up with her.

Toddp
12-22-21, 21:58
I'm very sorry to say but I just found out she passed in October she was one of the better ones.This wasn't the little blonde with curly hair that started out working with her aunt in the bottoms, is it? She was by far the best looking one I ever saw out there. Haven't been to Cbus in quite a while, so I lost touch with her. Hope that wasn't her.

AliasName
12-23-21, 12:01
Anyone been able to scoop the Asian lady that's been around the sully Sunoco? I've seen her a couple times now but no indication that she's a SW. I thought I got the nod today, circled around then she kept walking. Seems kinda green and gunshy if she is working, or I'm scaring a poor civilian. Either way I'm done trying until someone else scoops her.Back in the day there was a tall Asian woman that operated on Sully. Long black hair, small up top. I wonder if this was her?

N Gorged
12-23-21, 17:08
This wasn't the little blonde with curly hair that started out working with her aunt in the bottoms, is it? She was by far the best looking one I ever saw out there. Haven't been to Cbus in quite a while, so I lost touch with her. Hope that wasn't her.She's been reviewed on here before, a few pages back. Had longer, dark brown hair, usually pulled up, and worked Hague area. At least she did for the last 5 yrs that I knew of her.

Now I am wondering who you talked about. . . So many been through the area. And so many more who only come out for a job and go back in, that most never see the entire field.

TitMan717
12-23-21, 22:30
Cruised Hudson to Cleveland 4-5 am, Sunday. Saw 4 cruisers closer to freeway at gas station (not shell), searching SUV. Ran up w / o seeing any on Hudson and few on Cleveland. Back and forth till finally a tall BSW, 6' maybe, thin, long brown hair (wig?) a few streets north of Hudson. Circled the block and couldn't help but think it was a tranny. Though curves from waist to hips to legs looked very feminine. The 6' height was not the norm. Passed on by. Gas station bust cleared up by 5 - home with an ache, so rubbed one out to pornhub vid.Right on the money there. I don't recall the name but he / she has had a lot of work done and looks good on the first pass but talking to her, she definitely still has a dick. Not my cup of tea.

Boosted1
12-24-21, 11:31
I like to window shop but its been a while since I have needed to buy anything. Mada a pass on sully earlier this week around 8 am. Saw Caesaida (spelling?) Hanging out in front of the police station. She has lost some weight, and I must say, her ass was looking very good. Passed her by, she ghosted me several times in the past so f that. At Hague I spot Nicole. Super tall, long legs, skinny, long blond hair. Well, all that made me forget about her poor additude. Picked her up, found a quiet spot. Wanted 40, countered with 20 and tip if she earned it. Went back and forth and just put me in a shitty mood so said fuckit. When it goes like that, the performance is always bad in my experience. Droped her at the pick. Nice liiking girl, great hair and legs, could do well if she tried just a little.

Daman2
12-24-21, 16:20
Decided to Cruise Sully once more Thursday night before I headed back North for the remainder of year. Finally settled on a girl in Hilltop area who went by Kaykay and was tired already so just settled for a BJ rather than give my normal creampie to most Sullivant Girls. Got to say she did a good job and gave me a nice and slow BBBJWS that was a nice change of pace for me. I seem to be on a good streak as of late with good experiences on Sulliavnt.

DeezNutz33
12-24-21, 16:49
I have now spotted her twice, Tall, Long Straight Pretty Auburn / Strawberry Blonde Hair, Jeans, Big Sunglasses, Leopard Print Boots in the Bottoms around Princeton / Yale.

Ist time I reported I have no time to stop, Today once again I was in a hurry but hit the next side street and caught her crossing the street, No Eye Contacts. ? Weird, I got the LEO Vibe, made another pass, No eye contact but heading opposite direction, basically walking with no clear destination. Another attempt and poof, Gone.

Anyone have any info on her? I would like to sample, as of right now she's about the only thing I see during the daylight hours when I can window shop.

TitMan717
12-24-21, 17:58
I have now spotted her twice, Tall, Long Straight Pretty Auburn / Strawberry Blonde Hair, Jeans, Big Sunglasses, Leopard Print Boots in the Bottoms around Princeton / Yale.

Ist time I reported I have no time to stop, Today once again I was in a hurry but hit the next side street and caught her crossing the street, No Eye Contacts. ? Weird, I got the LEO Vibe, made another pass, No eye contact but heading opposite direction, basically walking with no clear destination. Another attempt and poof, Gone.

Anyone have any info on her? I would like to sample, as of right now she's about the only thing I see during the daylight hours when I can window shop.That was Rochelle. I saw her yesterday and had a blast as usual. She is very cautious about meeting new people. After seeing too many creeps, she has been very selective and she normally charges new people and the creeps she doesn't like a whole lot more. She might be the only one down there that hasn't been picked up for soliciting.

DeezNutz33
12-24-21, 18:15
That was Rochelle. I saw her yesterday and had a blast as usual. She is very cautious about meeting new people. After seeing too many creeps, she has been very selective and she normally charges new people and the creeps she doesn't like a whole lot more. She might be the only one down there that hasn't been picked up for soliciting.I will definitely pick her up if I catch her out again, she looks pretty damn fine.

Ray Pugh
12-25-21, 00:42
So it was Christmas Eve. 1030 PM. My younguns were in bed. I was feeling lonely and wanted to meet someone special. I drove up and down Hudson. I saw a really fat BSW at Arlington and Cleveland Ave. She is always out, wearing sunglasses at night. No other women out. On to Sullivant.

My favorite part of Sully is the Westgate area, but I didn't make it that far. I started in the bottoms at Sally's Market and continued west and found "Mia," 27 WSW but looks younger, really short, great body, at Sully and West Park. At first she asked how much money I had, while outside the car. Bad start. I told her "just get in!" which she did. She was apprehensive at first but warmed up quickly. Great conversation. We went to a special place. I offered 35 and some paraphernalia for FS. She reached for a condom, but I convinced her it would be better for us if we did it raw. She agreed. Her BBBJ technique was outstanding. Licked the balls and everything. Didn't go too quickly. She pulled off her pants and rode me. She told me to pull her up when I was about to cum, but I was a bit slow to do that. She kissed my neck sweetly as she rode me and seemed to enjoy herself. She didn't seem to mind the cream that was in her. She says she has a junkie boyfriend and she is just supposed to give BBBJs. I guess this guy would get mad at her if he found a gallon of my DNA inside her. Maybe he would be too high to care?

Most of these street girls that I meet are much cheaper, better looking, do better service and have better attitudes than escorts. I don't get how some of you have trouble finding good looking women on Sully. So there's a lot of ugly girls. I don't pick up the ugly ones. I save them for you, since I'm a nice guy. She gave me her number but I'm not going to give her info out because she is that good, I don't want to share her! Well, unless you have Cici on Hudson's number. Cici could pass for an Ohio State student who wandered on the wrong side of Hudson. Anyhow, this pic of "Mia" is dated August 30 and she only has one petty theft charge in Columbus. Has anyone else had Mia?

TitMan717
12-25-21, 15:03
So it was Christmas Eve. 1030 PM. My younguns were in bed. I was feeling lonely and wanted to meet someone special. I drove up and down Hudson. I saw a really fat BSW at Arlington and Cleveland Ave. She is always out, wearing sunglasses at night. No other women out. On to Sullivant.

My favorite part of Sully is the Westgate area, but I didn't make it that far. I started in the bottoms at Sally's Market and continued west and found "Mia," 27 WSW but looks younger, really short, great body, at Sully and West Park. At first she asked how much money I had, while outside the car. Bad start. I told her "just get in!" which she did. She was apprehensive at first but warmed up quickly. Great conversation. We went to a special place. I offered 35 and some paraphernalia for FS. She reached for a condom, but I convinced her it would be better for us if we did it raw. She agreed. Her BBBJ technique was outstanding. Licked the balls and everything. Didn't go too quickly. She pulled off her pants and rode me. She told me to pull her up when I was about to cum, but I was a bit slow to do that. She kissed my neck sweetly as she rode me and seemed to enjoy herself. She didn't seem to mind the cream that was in her. She says she has a junkie boyfriend and she is just supposed to give BBBJs. I guess this guy would get mad at her if he found a gallon of my DNA inside her. Maybe he would be too high to care?

Most of these street girls that I meet are much cheaper, better looking, do better service and have better attitudes than escorts. I don't get how some of you have trouble finding good looking women on Sully. So there's a lot of ugly girls. I don't pick up the ugly ones. I save them for you, since I'm a nice guy. She gave me her number but I'm not going to give her info out because she is that good, I don't want to share her! Well, unless you have Cici on Hudson's number. Cici could pass for an Ohio State student who wandered on the wrong side of Hudson. Anyhow, this pic of "Mia" is dated August 30 and she only has one petty theft charge in Columbus. Has anyone else had Mia?Oh yes! She is fantastic! I picked her up earlier that day. One of the few that can make me unload from just a BBBJ and she enjoyed the flavor so much, she swallowed it and licked her lips. I eat a lot of pineapple for that reason. She asked if I had any more in me because she wanted me inside of her. She gave me the same story about her loser boyfriend. It didn't take much to convince her to do BBFS though. I filled her up to the brim. The best nut I had in a while. I fixed her up with 30 and a little Christmas present. Can't wait to see her again.

BlueZen66
12-25-21, 15:31
Oh yes! She is fantastic! I picked her up earlier that day. One of the few that can make me unload from just a BBBJ and she enjoyed the flavor so much, she swallowed it and licked her lips. I eat a lot of pineapple for that reason. She asked if I had any more in me because she wanted me inside of her. She gave me the same story about her loser boyfriend. It didn't take much to convince her to do BBFS though. I filled her up to the brim. The best nut I had in a while. I fixed her up with 30 and a little Christmas present. Can't wait to see her again.Hi,

I never tried picking up girls from streets, little nervous of getting busted. Always went with Escorts or Massage parlors. Please suggest a place / street to go.

Can we book a motel instead of car play also.

Please suggest.

N Gorged
12-25-21, 16:50
Christmas eve run, near sunset, around Hudson & Cleveland. Few out. Saw 5'5", brown-blonde hair gal in front of EE Mkt, rummaging through her purse (where is that damn crack pipe? Made a few passes and finally got her in. In black leather jacket. Talked a lot of casino games, and she spoke of bronchitis after coughing all the way to a spot. Said she wanted me to be comfortable with the spot, performed well, called herself the Westside Head Master, though just a 6 on my scale (to Kayla, Sarah B level). Dropped a Jackson & her at EE. Now to have a Merry Christmas.

LiveMonger
12-25-21, 17:29
A keeper for sure. Took her to my spot last Monday, after scooping her same spot. Best 30 creampie in town. I'm with Humpty. Not sharing those digits at all. Not as hot as some recent escorts I've cream pied, Mia is street dirty ya know. But a hot little cum dump.

TitMan717
12-25-21, 20:50
Picking up street walkers is the cheapest way to get one off. It can be dangerous so keep your head on a swivel. These girls are usually pretty relaxed but every once in a while you will find one that is batshit crazy. So be prepared for that. Research is important. Scope out places to park. Spend some time and find a spot that gets no traffic and will not make someone question why you are parked there. The first rule is never pick up a girl at first glance. Always check the surroundings make 2 or 3 passes and check for eye contact, then pull down the side street. If she is working, she will come to you. Once the girl gets in the car, have a conversation while you drive to the spot. I generally choose spots that are away from the stroll. It's important to know the cruder districts. If she is pressing you to commit to a price for service, tell her you are not interested in that and drop her off. For me, it's not worth the risk. As for location, read the forum.

Good luck and keep your head on a swivel. These are not good areas to be in.

SupFude9
12-26-21, 01:48
Good evening and Merry Christmas. Boy have I missed Sully. With my recent move I find myself struggling to find SW in my new city. However, I'm back in town for Christmas. Took a drive down Sully and was happier than a boy who just got a PS5. So much pussy to choose from. I took 2 trips recently. Saw Teeny both times. She is one of my favorites. Her BBBJ is just right for me. I will continue to see her. I picked up Kayla. Younger WSW by UDF. Didn't seem to be in a good mood but she got the job done with a BBBJ. Wouldn't repeat with her due to lack of personality. I picked up Alexa? Tonight after midnight by Alex's Mart. Found a spot for BBBJ and cream pie. She is a WSW with piercings on her cheeks. Quick and easy fun. She is a little thicc for me. I like the real petite girls so I won't repeat. Overall, two successful trips in the last week. I could drive up and down all day just looking at the eye candy. I didn't ask for digits from Kayla or Alexa.

Stay safe,

S9.

DatDuder
12-27-21, 15:32
Fellow Mongers, I'm looking for some help!

I was driving down sully the other day, mid afternoon time. I wasn't looking to play, just happened to be driving through on my way somewhere, when I see this shorter black walker with an ass that could be the cover of a magazine. She was clearly on something by the speed of her walking and I was obviously staring too much because at the traffic light she nodded at me but I just wasn't in a position to enjoy. Does anybody know who this is and how I might have myself a nice rendezvous with?

As always, stay safe and stay thirsty out there!

DrJeckyl33
12-27-21, 21:09
Fellow Mongers, I'm looking for some help!

I was driving down sully the other day, mid afternoon time. I wasn't looking to play, just happened to be driving through on my way somewhere, when I see this shorter black walker with an ass that could be the cover of a magazine. She was clearly on something by the speed of her walking and I was obviously staring too much because at the traffic light she nodded at me but I just wasn't in a position to enjoy. Does anybody know who this is and how I might have myself a nice rendezvous with?

As always, stay safe and stay thirsty out there!How tall? Wearing what? Dark skin or light. I know all of them. One you should avoid for health reasons.

DrJeckyl33
12-27-21, 21:16
The price goes up on the weekends. On mondays and tuesdays its much lower because they have a lot less tricks to work with and they are dope sick. They will do anything for crack.

SpaceMan22
12-27-21, 21:28
Decided to Cruise Sully once more Thursday night before I headed back North for the remainder of year. Finally settled on a girl in Hilltop area who went by Kaykay and was tired already so just settled for a BJ rather than give my normal creampie to most Sullivant Girls. Got to say she did a good job and gave me a nice and slow BBBJWS that was a nice change of pace for me. I seem to be on a good streak as of late with good experiences on Sulliavnt.Is this Katie with the reddish brown hair?

DatDuder
12-28-21, 08:54
How tall? Wearing what? Dark skin or light. I know all of them. One you should avoid for health reasons.Definitely on the shorter side, dark chocolate and she had braids. I remember she was wearing black pants / shorts that made her butt pop and that's all I remember haha. She might have had a yellow jacket on but I could be making that up, not sure.

Gabrielfa
12-29-21, 01:11
Picked up Elle and that ***** can blow me while I shit. Got in, has a fit because I make a right on red. Strike one. I tell her I have a room 7 minutes away to which she responds that she "gets $100 just to leave the west side" Strike 2. I tell her I'll drop her back off where I picked her up, we hadn't made it a block yet so a quick right and down the ally we go. She then informs me that she needs to get paid for wasting her time. Strike 3. Where the fuck do these women get that their time is even remotely valuable. She might have been in my car 45 seconds?

I felt she was going to be stupid and as we arrived at her spot I unclicked my seat belt in a very obvious way and looked at her in the eye and said 'out'. Fortunately she got out peacefully. Would have went the extra mile to fuck with her if she hadn't.

She was cute but not really my style, thicker than I like but a cute face until she starts acting like a deva. Deva deez nutz.

GaB.

Ray Pugh
12-29-21, 08:14
Gabrielfa, it's a shame you had to deal with a lady like Elle. But do you think you could add a little details about location, who she is so I can look her up, etc? I would be interested in her performing a blumpkin on me as well. Us guys need to stand up to ridiculous demands. I like women are more like "I'll do whatever you want!

Gabrielfa
12-29-21, 13:24
Gabrielfa, it's a shame you had to deal with a lady like Elle. But do you think you could add a little details about location, who she is so I can look her up, etc? I would be interested in her performing a blumpkin on me as well. Us guys need to stand up to ridiculous demands. I like women are more like "I'll do whatever you want!Picked her up on Whitehorn I think. She has a very 80's vibe about her appearance which I though was cute. She was maybe 5'3", prob 140, blondish hair. She wasn't bad looking, looked clean and alert. I'm sure she'll get some damn fool to pay it.

Fromtheback
12-30-21, 16:48
Good evening and Merry Christmas. Boy have I missed Sully. With my recent move I find myself struggling to find SW in my new city. However, I'm back in town for Christmas. Took a drive down Sully and was happier than a boy who just got a PS5. So much pussy to choose from. I took 2 trips recently. Saw Teeny both times. She is one of my favorites. Her BBBJ is just right for me. I will continue to see her. I picked up Kayla. Younger WSW by UDF. Didn't seem to be in a good mood but she got the job done with a BBBJ. Wouldn't repeat with her due to lack of personality. I picked up Alexa? Tonight after midnight by Alex's Mart. Found a spot for BBBJ and cream pie. She is a WSW with piercings on her cheeks. Quick and easy fun. She is a little thicc for me. I like the real petite girls so I won't repeat. Overall, two successful trips in the last week. I could drive up and down all day just looking at the eye candy. I didn't ask for digits from Kayla or Alexa.

Stay safe,

S9.Alex, or Alexia, or Alexa. I've picked her up several times. Always cool, easy to deal with, and good for a creampie finish (which I'm into). No drama!