PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Captain Rancid
05-17-21, 07:37
Pickings are so slim and some of these guys are so desperate they're not respecting another mongers scoop. Rolling up parsons and saw a WSW, good body, round ass, and face looked alright from what I could tell. Honked and made a quick turn onto a side street to park along the curb not far up enough to where she couldn't see my taillights. Standard stuff for that section and very obvious what I was doing. So obvious that another monger who was behind me decided to pull in and do the same, shout at her, and stole my scoop. He didn't even have room to get his ass end off Parsons. Now maybe it's just me, but I have always been extra courteous to other mongers. See a girl walking up Sully and someone turns in to scoop her, I go to the next street and loop around to see if he passed on her. See an SW get in a car in front of me, I turn a different way to not cause them to be paranoid. And so on. Maybe I'm too courteous, but I feel like a lot of you have at least some form of etiquette that you follow. Be warned though. Next time someone pulls some shit like that on me again, they better be prepared for a bad time because I'll follow them down every alleyway and side street until the SW demands to be dropped off, then I'll follow them to their next scoop and return the favor.Karma can be a real ***** if LEO sees those antics. Crazy stops, blocking traffic is certain to draw unwanted attention. Stay safe.

DesmondSpinoza
05-17-21, 14:12
I saw Alyssa on the corner of Sully & Glenwood Sunday morning. She had her typical scowl on and looked like stir fried shit.

I remember when mongers would be slamming on the brakes and doing you turns in the middle of Sullivant to try and pick her up.

Her attitude has finally caught up to her and nobody even taps the brakes to take. A look.

I saw her go down the alley near Martin. I feel sorry for whomever picked her up.

FishHut5213
05-17-21, 16:43
Is the girl that stands on north side of sully, wears sun glasses and sits on corner with fire hydrant, LEO? I see her there all the time never looks interested, but I'm intrigued.

Locis54
05-18-21, 01:55
Took a stroll up and down Sully tonight.

Girls were out but so was uncle.

Be safe.

DrJeckyl33
05-18-21, 14:12
One of the walkers that I allow to give me head askwd when I would occasionally help her out as a friend without having to do anything. I told her that would happen when she stopped charging me sometimes. LOL. These girls donr give a damn about thwmselves, you, me or even rheir own kids. I don't even do anything other rhan head now since I tested positive for something that I didn't want. It just amazes me when they try to play like its a friendsip.

Prim0
05-19-21, 15:03
I was only looking to look. I don't think I could do the SW thing. I'm too paranoid about too many things.

But I do like to live vicariously through others and fantasize. I saw one WSW across from the Civil War cemetery or whatever that is looking pretty hard at the passing cars and wearing a white tee and jean shorts. Then just east of Hague there was one that looked like a prematurely old white woman hanging out on the sidewalk. Those were the only two I saw that I even suspected might be out working.

What's that NARCAN place across from the school? It looks like a house converted to a business. The little walk up window is a trip. That entire area is just the complete opposite of my world.

Boosted1
05-19-21, 22:48
Rolled a couple loops on sully and hudson this evening. Sully had a lot out, at least 5 or 6 BSW's, one that looked cute in white short shorts and white top. Kept rolling looking for a dime, hell, would settle for a 6 or 7. 2nd loop I spot a lcute little thing. 5'5 or 6, sandy blond hair down to her ass, 130 or 135 lb, I'd guess 21 or 22 yo. Black jeand and tee shirt, hiding a nice ass and some rather large tits that were swaying about calling my name. Spotted her at sully and hague croßing street right in front of me but she made no eye contact so not sure if walking or not, but I'm thinking she was working. Made a loop loking for her, and nothing. If anyone has more on her, please let me know, definitly like to get to know her.

On to Hudson, several of the regular zombies out. I did see charlee, looped for her but she wouldn't leave the side of her handeler (the tall skinny black dude). She was sporting jet black hair and 30 lbs more than I last saw her. Cans were a lot more than I remember, might be from the kid she recently had (according to another friend). Would have loved to feel her throat but not able to get her away from the dude. Cleveland I spot a real cute BSW (I think) crossing the street at the westerville rd "why" Shorts and a short top sporting some nice cans as well. Made the loop and again, nothing. Wojld have loved to say hello to that little one. But tonight, nothing.

Dave3879
05-20-21, 07:30
Stay strong, don't give in to the snaggle tooths trying to say she's charging 30 now.

LEO out in force yesterday afternoon, bike patrols are back too.

Ray Pugh
05-21-21, 23:29
Which one of you guys driving an SUV picked up a tall slender WSW at Hudson and Azelda in the alley at 11 pm Friday night? Please post a report.

SentientRobot
05-22-21, 20:01
Lurker for years. This dude posting on wesside caught ya! (https://www.facebook.com/groups/547204306082614/user/100064268441252) has got yo be Humpty. Is anybody ever going to spill the beans on what is going on with him? Pretty sure I've seen him post in there before with a different fake facebook account that was deleted shortly after the post.

Hanta Yariman
05-23-21, 02:50
Lurker for years. This dude posting on wesside caught ya! (https://www.facebook.com/groups/547204306082614/user/100064268441252) has got yo be Humpty. Is anybody ever going to spill the beans on what is going on with him? Pretty sure I've seen him post in there before with a different fake facebook account that was deleted shortly after the post.Yes, I saw his post on Facebook about WSW Dani W. He is also posting a shit ton of other hookers but I can say he been around the block. Maybe that's good old Humpty that got his account lock out after forgetting his password or maybe just a troll, or even a LEO person trying to get info about something. Funny nonetheless!

DeezNutz33
05-23-21, 10:49
Burned some gas last night cruising from 9-10:30, didn't see much. Didn't see anything I wanted (Did see a kinda Tall, Light Skinned BSW in a tight dress, but she disappeared quickly.).

It seemed like there were a lot of Mongers looking last night.

BigDD65
05-24-21, 14:38
Yes, I saw his post on Facebook about WSW Dani W. He is also posting a shit ton of other hookers but I can say he been around the block. Maybe that's good old Humpty that got his account lock out after forgetting his password or maybe just a troll, or even a LEO person trying to get info about something. Funny nonetheless!Can you screen shot his post to me by PM? I'm not a member of that group and can't follow the link to the info.

Midwest Dude
05-24-21, 15:19
Can you screen shot his post to me by PM? I'm not a member of that group and can't follow the link to the info.They deleted the post. I'm pretty sure someone complained.

Dream Monger
05-26-21, 08:51
Got the urge to check the talent last Sunday around 4-5 pm. A few out around Hague and Sulli. One was 5'9, 120 in short shorts and t-shirt, pulled back hair. Looked fun. Another was dressed kind of grungy, so I drove by. Finally checked the Bottoms, and lanky Francine between Central & Glenwood was a lucky pick. Off to spot, pulled up her top, DFK just 30 sec. & she's reaching for my pants. BBBJCIMWS. From DT to a masterful head game. She used her skills for a mere Jackson, and was happy with it. Tipped an Abe, to her delight, so tipped another. . . Nice to know she can be happy with less, for when it's all I got. . . Dropped on Broad, and away I went.

Dave3879
05-29-21, 13:10
Had a chance to hobby in early evening last night. I'll not try that again. Not because I can't see who is walking, or having to interview snaggletooths through my window, or afraid of LEO sneaking up. But the shitty drivers. FFS, thought I was going to get hit about 10 different times. No ladies out after 2-3 laps. I took my intact car home.

Ray Pugh
05-29-21, 13:11
I need to deliver a load tomorrow to an attractive woman under 25. Please send me numbers. Also I can send you my "wish list" of ladies even if you don't have any leads for me. Thank you!

DesmondSpinoza
05-29-21, 13:43
Had a chance to hobby in early evening last night. I'll not try that again. Not because I can't see who is walking, or having to interview snaggletooths through my window, or afraid of LEO sneaking up. But the shitty drivers. FFS, thought I was going to get hit about 10 different times. No ladies out after 2-3 laps. I took my intact car home.That's one reason I bought a $600 beater to monger in. Another reason is that $600 beaters blend in with the other cars and if for some reason it gets impounded they can keep it.

Ray Pugh
05-30-21, 14:39
This is Marie. She lives near Morse but hangs out in the Westgate area. Has anyone picked her up before? What can you tell me about her?

Dream Monger
05-31-21, 08:25
Checked Parsons Monday morning, seeing fair game, Danielle near Siebert. Off to Schiller area. Straight BBBJCIM, after some touching. Fair, slight molar abrasions - . 2 and tip for making it quick. She's homeless, so likely a regular out. Almost a non-pick, due to the wear on her face, but body still decent.

Football John
05-31-21, 15:03
Anyone happen to have a picture of Danielle?

Checked Parsons Monday morning, seeing fair game, Danielle near Siebert. Off to Schiller area. Straight BBBJCIM, after some touching. Fair, slight molar abrasions - . 2 and tip for making it quick. She's homeless, so likely a regular out. Almost a non-pick, due to the wear on her face, but body still decent.

Cdickerhoof
05-31-21, 23:14
So tonight I tried to set something up with sarah b she told me she was on her way since she only lives a few blocks from me she was walking after a while I tried calling her through FB and she had some guy answer so sounded like a set up to me so everyone be careful.

KC7676
06-01-21, 07:17
So tonight I tried to set something up with sarah b she told me she was on her way since she only lives a few blocks from me she was walking after a while I tried calling her through FB and she had some guy answer so sounded like a set up to me so everyone be careful.Her FB says she has been in a relationship since May 3. Probably was her BF.

MatJon
06-01-21, 15:42
Burned some gas last night cruising from 9-10:30, didn't see much. Didn't see anything I wanted (Did see a kinda Tall, Light Skinned BSW in a tight dress, but she disappeared quickly.).

It seemed like there were a lot of Mongers looking last night.Could this be Jasmine?

I haven't seen her in awhile.

Curious if she's locked up, moved, dead, etc.

MatJon
06-01-21, 15:55
Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?Is this tall light skin Jasmine?

I haven't seen her in a long while on sully.

Dream Monger
06-01-21, 19:48
Out on the Loop. Rush hour busy except for the ladies. Ready to end it, but offered up a prayer as I like to do:

"Almighty God, if there is a lady needing my time, attention and cash, who can provide a quality connection for me, let us find each other, or give me the signals to go on my merry way. " Maybe 5 minutes later, sexy spinner Sarah, though w / sour look on her face, where her smile used to be. Got across traffic and got to a spot, hearing her disgust / hatred of cops, but shared some insights that she 'got'. At a spot, got the amazing DT BBBJCIM she is known for. Got crazy with few cars circling us in the light of day. Then got her a big tip, to turn some luck around for her, and for me to appreciate the rare Gem that she is, when I find her (& after settling for other barely serviceable providers) . . .

Dream Monger
06-01-21, 19:52
Her FB says she has been in a relationship since May 3. Probably was her BF.Mentioning USASG report of her, she vehemently denied a are-ship. . . Did say a friend of her got busted / arrested for theft charge & was locked up awhile.

Can only imagine for SWers like her, it's hard to go out on the thoroughfares without having lurkers or thugs stalking her. Let alone us debonair mongers.

Change your mind, be open to a find, or to the time, when it is time to go.

Ray Pugh
06-01-21, 23:58
Made an extraordinarily dumb rookie mistake; always check your passenger seat when a lady exits your vehicle. Send me a message for the story.

Cdickerhoof
06-02-21, 06:03
Supposedly her relationship is with marissa.

Her FB says she has been in a relationship since May 3. Probably was her BF.

TheRaveler
06-02-21, 16:22
I am visiting for a few days and wanted to know the areas search while I am here. Any help would be appreciated.

UsedToBeDoctor
06-03-21, 07:35
Goodmorning All.

This was posted on CList just an FYI.

No law enforcement along this area. 2257 sullivant ave illegal mexicans funding prostitution.

Girls walk the street and duck down side streets to alley to be picked up between oakley and Clarendon using the alley running east and west south of sullivant. The gas station on corner of highland and sullivant to the taco stand behind house on corner of clarendon. White House next to ice cream shop on sullivant is also a drug house.

Drug dealers pulling into driveway in alley.

We need city of columbus to step up here but really don't think they will.

Usedtobedoctor.

MatJon
06-03-21, 13:15
Anyone know who the new tall dark short hair girl is sully?

She looks way too Normal and seems like she's acting like a SW.

Ill try to get a pic she's on sully just east of Hague right now across from the school.

Ray Pugh
06-03-21, 18:45
I went to the area behind this place on Sullivant. I immediately met Bri. WSW, about 26. I passed on her services because she didn't have the best looks, which I'm sure were made worse by hard drug use. Maybe next time.

DrJeckyl33
06-05-21, 12:03
Probably a long shot but anyone know anything about mixed SW Courtney that walked Sully. Haven't seen her out in a couple months since her last soliciting arrest and I look often. I never got to partake. Times like these I miss Humpty.

Dream Monger
06-05-21, 14:02
Rolled the loop Friday past. Few out and about. Close to Clarendon, a dark haired lass in white shorts and top. Looked good till I got close. Went around the block, westward and saw few others by the gas station, but noticed they kept looking to some one else. Those subtle looks that most might not see, I picked up on. And kept on going, not wanting to put $ into a pimps' pocket.

Sat across the street from "The Dive Bar" as 6 young ladies in the parking lot just west of front door, were twerking to drivers-by. I had to pull off the road to prevent from being a casualty to the other bad drivers out there. . . The gals put on a good show, grinding behind each other, grinding close to the ground, in and out of splits. As a nice break in the cruising action.

Finally met Ashley and off to a spot. Nice enough to get out and walk a bit. GFE and back to car on the mild night. Great BBBJCIM. Her tongue stud gave a great experience. Tipped well for the GFE and drop off at local trap house, where another ATF hangs out.

What will next week hold. ?

InfiniteAka1
06-05-21, 23:06
Probably a long shot but anyone know anything about mixed SW Courtney that walked Sully. Haven't seen her out in a couple months since her last soliciting arrest and I look often. I never got to partake. Times like these I miss Humpty.Been lurking for awhile but what happened to Humpty? I thought I read awhile back he was taking a break but wasnt sure if this was it.

Hanta Yariman
06-06-21, 01:52
Driving around dodging cops and crackheads on Sully. Got an urge to get my rocks off so I started to hunt the streets. Did the window shopping for around an hour and found a couple girls but one smelled bad (I have a dog's nose) and the other had a pink pepper spray in a keychain so pass on that!

Getting ready to go home and I spotted sexy Dani W. Walking around the corner. At first I didn't recognized her but the shape and smell was the same I remember from previous experiences. While she got in the car, she was talking to her daughter on the phone so it got very uncomfortable with me as she was trying to make excuses for her lack of parenting. I could NOT get in the mood as she keep answering the phone. Anyway, she said that she got a new number because she was so high one night that someone stole her purse. Also, this girl is not prepared at all, no rubbers or cleaning wipes but she did smell nice and was fresh out the shower. Carplay was whack and mediocre as she got my balls full of drool and my car seat wet. At the end, we had an uncle drive by right next to us that went I noticed the cruiser I farted out of surprise and then a guy walking around his dog saw pull her panties down to pee on the curb. The ONLY and LAST thing I'll do with her is a CBJ but not anymore as she sounds awful with that smoker raspy voice. She is cute and acts like a lovely girl but her brain is mostly focus on the candy and mobile games. Enjoy while you can guys and be nice with her as she is a sweetheart under all that mess.

Mephistoph
06-06-21, 08:52
Finally met Ashley and off to a spot.Was it this Ashley?

BigFriknNutz
06-08-21, 01:47
Look for her around midnight at the Pizza Hut, she cleans up parking lot and gets free pizza in return. From a distance she looks like a knockout. But very thin up close maybe 5'7 100#, brunette, 30's, had tight wife beater and jens. If she would've been even 10 lbs heavier would've took her back to hotel room. Settle for BBBJ w / spit, fiv, no titties but body is bony but fit. If she had another 20 lbs she would be an incredible SW find. She gave like 4 pieces of pizza to boot. Not a bad night for 20 plus 10.

Mephistoph
06-08-21, 19:31
Finally met Ashley and off to a spot...Is it this Ashley?

GadgetIT
06-08-21, 23:49
Girls walk the street and duck down side streets to alley to be picked up between oakley and Clarendon using the alley running east and west south of sullivant. The gas station on corner of highland and sullivant to the taco stand behind house on corner of clarendon. White House next to ice cream shop on sullivant is also a drug house.

I admit, I don't frequent the area much, but isn't this common behavior? Otherwise youd have knucleheads stopping traffic on busy main road trying to pickup the ladies.

I love a good deal, but not worth the hassle for me however. Just my opinion.

-G.

Usasxgd
06-09-21, 16:10
Couple of weeks ago I hit the sully 500 midweek around 2. Nothing worth slowing down for on the first lap but on lap 2 I spotted two cuties behind the cvs at Hague and Sully. They were getting ready to hit the street, one was WSW the other was lsbsw. As soon as they split up I made the swoop and had a great experience with the WSW, she had dark hair, blue eyes, clean teeth and a great attitude. Says she just moved here from Cali and is new to the Columbus streets.

Found a spot and opted for a CBJ, she supplied cover though I am certain she didn't require cover.

I popped faster than iI ever have before, no idea what she did but she did it real well.

Dropped her off on sully, damage was. 2.

Can't remember name but last four digits are 8475.

Dream Monger
06-10-21, 09:31
Thursday morning drive thru, much better than Wed morn. Near I-70, met Danielle, light skin BSW, 5'8, 130, fit looking. Got her a coffee and snack, before off to a spot. Haggled on exchange. She wanted 40, I got her half way. She only did closed mouth kissing, and didn't allow any FIY (due to covid, she said). Some porn star experience, her lips up and down all sides, but a lot of hand job & I was feeling cheated. She was half-falling asleep and half zoning out from whatever 'meds' she had taken. But got it done.

I hate to not tip after saying I would, as then I have to tear them down (didn't do this, didn't do that) and put up with any hysterics when they don't get what they want. So tipped 10 to get her out of the car w / o incident. YMMV. Or this was one I lost on the deal.

Other gals out was golden haired BSW, over-bite WSW in green halter top and grey sweat pants, and several others up and down. Whatever didn't bring them out yesterday, brought them out today. With a few LEOs around, too.

DrJeckyl33
06-10-21, 13:43
Thursday morning drive thru, much better than Wed morn. Near I-70, met Danielle, light skin BSW, 5'8, 130, fit looking. Got her a coffee and snack, before off to a spot. Haggled on exchange. She wanted 40, I got her half way. She only did closed mouth kissing, and didn't allow any FIY (due to covid, she said). Some porn star experience, her lips up and down all sides, but a lot of hand job & I was feeling cheated. She was half-falling asleep and half zoning out from whatever 'meds' she had taken. But got it done.

I hate to not tip after saying I would, as then I have to tear them down (didn't do this, didn't do that) and put up with any hysterics when they don't get what they want. So tipped 10 to get her out of the car w / o incident. YMMV. Or this was one I lost on the deal.

Other gals out was golden haired BSW, over-bite WSW in green halter top and grey sweat pants, and several others up and down. Whatever didn't bring them out yesterday, brought them out today. With a few LEOs around, too.The golden hair BSW is Mimi. She has a terrible attitude and has a very unpleasant smell down there. Nice body but a total mess. I tried her twice and had to kick her out of my car when she nodded off during a BBBJ. She was out cold and left a mess and crack pipe in my car. Hard hard pass. Also hearing some health rumors.

Dream Monger
06-12-21, 11:34
Got the feeling I'd meet someone exceptional, which meant to cruise for Sarah, W of Hague. And voila! Saw her by a restaurant, not working but coming back from a store. She told me to wait, which I did for 50 minutes. , then got on my way. But the chance to be with Sarah is time better spent than getting Danielle for free. . .

So Sarah never materialized. Almost to give up, and a 2nd rare find. Ashley from a week back. She went by a busy street corner to get in my ride (lucky me) and off we went to a few places. Nearing 10 am, folks out and about. But we got to a business area and spent a nice 10 minutes. Her studded tongue eagerly surrounding my flaccid little guy, till he was plump as a rutting buck. FIY. She had no panties on. Love that in a provider. And my fingers smelled of perfume after. So got her first was nice. Great DT and took every bit out of me, then out the door & on our way.

Sarah would have been a better find, for her spinner form. Ashley's fuller figure was a lot to grab, and I did.

Plenty of others about. Slender, thin-haired blonde in tights, walking east of Hague to Richardson. And BSW by Wendy's, which I easily passed on after the poor Danielle experience. The heat is on. LEO on bicycles around CVS. And the warmer temps should make it a busy day for all.

Stay safe .

Dream Monger
06-12-21, 11:40
Is it this Ashley?The nubile princess I got had reddish brown hair, pulled up. This might be her with it worn down, and colored different.

So many ladies can look alike, once the build lines up. . . But I don't think so. . .

Tedsmoker
06-12-21, 13:09
Hey bros. I'll trade digits for any reliable SWs. I have one that is pretty well put together and mostly reliable. I've taken her to my hotel rooms a couple times and always had a good time. Tall spinner.

Looking for similar but attitude and open mindedness goes a long way.

Thank you in advance and hit me up if you need a utr if you're ever in Akron or Youngstown area.

Ray Pugh
06-12-21, 13:57
Has anyone done Candace, who died last year?

Ray Pugh
06-12-21, 14:38
Can you guys be a bit more specific when mentioning hookers like Jennifer, Ashley, Megan and Brittney? There are at least a dozen working girls with these common names. Rather than saying "Brittany " you might say "very tall Brittany P who hangs out near Sully and Hague". Rather than saying that a hooker hangs out at "the gas station in the west side" tell us "she hangs out at the Marathon at Broad and Central". The lack of specifics on this board can be really frustrating.

Seascape
06-12-21, 17:47
Is it this Ashley?My opinion. She's smokin hot.

Tedsmoker
06-12-21, 20:06
Hey bros. I'll trade digits for any reliable SWs. I have one that is pretty well put together and mostly reliable. I've taken her to my hotel rooms a couple times and always had a good time. Tall spinner.

Looking for similar but attitude and open mindedness goes a long way.

Thank you in advance and hit me up if you need a utr if you're ever in Akron or Youngstown area.My dudes. Thank you for the suggestions, I appreciate it. Let me know if I can ever help you out up north.

Mephistoph
06-13-21, 08:09
My opinion. She's smokin hot.Yeah, she really rev'd my engine. As you can imagine, the life has taken a toll. But, man, we used to have some good times. She always used to find us a safe place to play. Set up duos for me, including with the hottest, most fun girl I have ever been with. And then right after that visit, flaked and ripped me off after years of fun safe times. And I never did get that other girls number. A goddamn shame. At least I have some videos to help remember the good times!

JonHangcok
06-13-21, 12:51
Is it this Ashley?Damn she still around? Didn't she have a sister that was always close by?

AllTheKingsmen
06-13-21, 15:24
Can you guys be a bit more specific when mentioning hookers like Jennifer, Ashley, Megan and Brittney? There are at least a dozen working girls with these common names. Rather than saying "Brittany " you might say "very tall Brittany P who hangs out near Sully and Hague". Rather than saying that a hooker hangs out at "the gas station in the west side" tell us "she hangs out at the Marathon at Broad and Central". The lack of specifics on this board can be really frustrating.I second this.

BigFriknNutz
06-13-21, 15:50
Found her near Reeb and Bruck, she was walking with a guy but quickly seperated. She's cute, a little chunky but curvy maybe 5'3 140, her cop test was to oull out her crack pipe and light up within the firat 30 secs. If it wasnt so slow on Parsons I probably wouldve dumped her but ended up rolling her back to a closeby motel I was staying. Only opted for a BBBJ w / spit but kinda wished I just went FS because the BJ was pretty solid. Ended up dropping her near 5th and Reeb. Which by the way, Reeb is worth chwcking out, I've found many girls walking down Reeb towards Parsons over the years. They have built some senior housing on the corner where you turn down Reeb so its a little tricky the first time. Otherwise it was pretty dead which isn't suprising for a Friday night started around 1130 pm.

Ray Pugh
06-13-21, 17:43
Gentlemen, this is Chloie M. M as in pitchman Billy who died of a heart attack from coca cola. Chloie walks on Sully between Patio Bar up to Marathon at Central. She has small breast implants. She looks pregnant but she says she isn't. What's wrong with her? Opiod induced constipation? Someone buy her some metamucil.

KC7676
06-13-21, 20:22
Gentlemen, this is Chloie M. M as in pitchman Billy who died of a heart attack from coca cola. Chloie walks on Sully between Patio Bar up to Marathon at Central. She has small breast implants. She looks pregnant but she says she isn't. What's wrong with her? Opiod induced constipation? Someone buy her some metamucil.I saw her pic on the tactical response group page last week.

SullivantGuy
06-14-21, 08:36
Long time monger first time on this site. Last night around Central near Marathon I picked up a decent looking new with almost blonde hair. She jumped in and we settled for a BBFS for 30. She said she was dope sick and needed money up front to be able to perform. Usually I would have ejected her from my truck but I gave her the money and took her to the apartments on Rich. She cash and dashed me. I am never giving cash first again. I work too hard to have these women steal from me but I learned a lesson I guess.

Mephistoph
06-14-21, 10:50
Damn she still around? Didn't she have a sister that was always close by?But I did do a mother daughter once.

Spoiler Alert. They didn't Lez out.

Was still fun listening to her mother say dirty things to her!

DrJeckyl33
06-14-21, 11:19
Long time monger first time on this site. Last night around Central near Marathon I picked up a decent looking new with almost blonde hair. She jumped in and we settled for a BBFS for 30. She said she was dope sick and needed money up front to be able to perform. Usually I would have ejected her from my truck but I gave her the money and took her to the apartments on Rich. She cash and dashed me. I am never giving cash first again. I work too hard to have these women steal from me but I learned a lesson I guess.If you mean BSW MiMi with goldwn hair you. Actually dodged a bullet. Pm me for word on the street and info from a relable source of mine.

DrJeckyl33
06-14-21, 11:31
Long time monger first time on this site. Last night around Central near Marathon I picked up a decent looking new with almost blonde hair. She jumped in and we settled for a BBFS for 30. She said she was dope sick and needed money up front to be able to perform. Usually I would have ejected her from my truck but I gave her the money and took her to the apartments on Rich. She cash and dashed me. I am never giving cash first again. I work too hard to have these women steal from me but I learned a lesson I guess.If you mean BSW MiMi with goldwn hair you. Actually dodged a bullet. Pm me for word on the street and info from a relable source of mine.

Dave3879
06-14-21, 13:24
Short Blasian / Filipino maybe, frizzy haired girl.

Will write full report, but she is on a schizophrenic break right now. Crazy af. Trying to save someone the trouble until I can write it out.

DrJeckyl33
06-14-21, 13:31

Will write full report, but she is on a schizophrenic break right now. Crazy af. Trying to save someone the trouble until I can write it out.Where does she walk? Is she attractive?

Ray Pugh
06-14-21, 15:14
Long time monger first time on this site. Last night around Central near Marathon I picked up a decent looking new with almost blonde hair. She jumped in and we settled for a BBFS for 30. She said she was dope sick and needed money up front to be able to perform. Usually I would have ejected her from my truck but I gave her the money and took her to the apartments on Rich. She cash and dashed me. I am never giving cash first again. I work too hard to have these women steal from me but I learned a lesson I guess.Is there a reason you picked this screen name? Whether it's intentional or not, it's hilarious. Please post more.

Dave3879
06-14-21, 18:23
Where does she walk? Is she attractive?Picked her up near the taco truck, dropped in the bottoms.

DrJeckyl33
06-14-21, 20:51
Picked her up near the taco truck, dropped in the bottoms.Is that the crazy girl with a decent body that talks to herself and sometimes screams to herself? Hangs by marathon and store across on Central? Gives crazy looks to cars when they pass by? Sits on steps by Marathon alot talking and screaming to herself? Man, if you picked that one up. Just, just wow.

TBobber
06-14-21, 23:05

Will write full report, but she is on a schizophrenic break right now. Crazy af. Trying to save someone the trouble until I can write it out.Brother, you have got to finish this story! Anytime you pick up a walker, then she turns out to be absolutely fucking insane. That shit has to shared both as a cautionary tale tale to the young, and as pure entertainment for those of us that's been there LOL.

Dave3879
06-15-21, 09:01
Back to tell the rest of the story. As noted she's Blasian / Philippine, light caramel skin, short with mid length frizzy hair. She had turned down the side street by the taco truck so I motioned her over. I had not seen her before, but she had a cuter face and body from afar. (apparently some of you know her well and see her crazy axx acting up. I had not) Got closer could tell she had been on the streets for awhile but still OK face and body. Got in, she had track marks so this was a CBJ cause I needed to get off and options weren't good. Motioned her over asked if she needed a ride. She said sure, got in and was just kinda quiet. She was mumbling a bit on the way to a spot and a little manic but not so much I was worried. Just assumed she was a little high, thought I heard something resembling darth vader but I shrugged it off. I used to be in EMS so I wasn't worried at this point. She had me pour some kind of oil on my had and rub it on me. I thought it might have been some kind of flavored thing. She left it behind. Nope was some kind of skin oil which she didn't seem to mind sucking in. Did our thing, which was actually pretty good time. DT damn near puked on me.

Said drop her at the marathon in the bottoms, no problem I was heading that way any how. Now the crazy showed up. She became more manic and the talking was clear. Grabbed a little trinket thing from my dash and said do you see this changing colors, those are diamonds, do you see it. Talked about Mollie's dismembered body behind the dumpster at the gas station, said I was the guy from Kate + 8 and asked about the kids, she's michael jacksons daughter and on and on and on and f-ing on with the craziest sh-t. Then says because I have 8 kids I need this stuff and begins to just leave shit all over my car. Bag of pot, handle from a skillet, bronze braclet. Some dudes bank card, another dudes casino card, shit tossing everywhere. Says I got to take these cards to the police for the football scandal.

Shows me this wine bottle full of trinkets and says this is her club for protection. Now I'm regretting my life choices, and also leaving my 9 mm in my other car.

Then. She pulls out a needle. Bent as F, used as F, dirty as F. Now I'm terrified, not because I think she'll stab me, but because she's manic and reckless and might do it on accident. To this point I've just kind of gone along (interesting, that's terrible, so what did you do, etc.) I get a little more directive and stop her talking for a second and say, Nora I'm terrified of needles can you put that away (I am not, but I am of THAT needle). She sticks it in her bra pretty sure it's stabbing her. Goes on to toss shit all over my car for the last two blocks. Pull behind the marathon and she finally gets out.

I spend the next hour going through my car with a fine tooth comb. This one may put me into retirement.

Lessons, kids: No matter how dusty the streets are right now, know when to pass. I never thought about the needles in a bra. No more blind grabbing a tit for me. Never leave the 9 mm behind.

Dave3879
06-15-21, 09:07
Prior to Nora, I was trying to pick up a girl from the Sunaco. Due to traffic and construction I couldn't manage it. There were 3-4 others trying too LOL. All failed as she went into a house on the corner of whitehorne.

One of the hottest I've seen in months. She's young, tall and thin, shorter black hair and dressed like a bratz doll from the 90's. Vertical stripped pants, suspenders off the shoulders, and a baby doll tshirt with her b cups poking through without a bra on. I almost decided to be that guy that just stops in the middle of traffic for this one.

Any one know her, seen her. She has a phone. I'd pay for this number LOL.

Hanta Yariman
06-15-21, 12:18
Prior to Nora, I was trying to pick up a girl from the Sunaco. Due to traffic and construction I couldn't manage it. There were 3-4 others trying too LOL. All failed as she went into a house on the corner of whitehorne.

One of the hottest I've seen in months. She's young, tall and thin, shorter black hair and dressed like a bratz doll from the 90's. Vertical stripped pants, suspenders off the shoulders, and a baby doll tshirt with her b cups poking through without a bra on. I almost decided to be that guy that just stops in the middle of traffic for this one.

Any one know her, seen her. She has a phone. I'd pay for this number LOL.Yes, I saw this girl as well. She stinks of drugs. Meth to be more specific. She actually got out of a car and went to the trap house right next to whitethorne to buy her shit. Does look good from 10 feet away but I'll pass after dark. Usually more calm and friendly during daytime. I think her name is Rose or something but do be careful since the crackheads around her will come up and ask for money. Did you also saw the smoking babe on the burned down marathon station on central and sully? That girl was HOT wearing a sexy pink outfit but by the time I went home and got my pimp-mobile she was gone. I would have taken her to a hotel and have fun all night long no matter what $$$ she wanted. Just be careful around that area since the drug dealers are across the market store with guns and ugly SW. Be safe and stay thirsty!

Boosted1
06-15-21, 12:42
Wow, thank you so much for that one! I too will grab a tit to calm their nerves, I will always ask going forward.

And I saw your girl this morning, on the 20 mph pass, looked pretty good so I spun the block to pull out with ber directly across the street so I could watch her a bit. Saw a lot of pacing, not much more that would have flagged her.

I've had several crazies over the years, not to that level though. Its funny when they start pointing at the radio knobs and swearing you are a cop and the knob is a camera.

Back to tell the rest of the story. As noted she's Blasian / Philippine, light caramel skin, short with mid length frizzy hair. She had turned down the side street by the taco truck so I motioned her over. I had not seen her before, but she had a cuter face and body from afar. (apparently some of you know her well and see her crazy axx acting up. I had not) Got closer could tell she had been on the streets for awhile but still OK face and body. Got in, she had track marks so this was a CBJ cause I needed to get off and options weren't good. Motioned her over asked if she needed a ride. She said sure, got in and was just kinda quiet. She was mumbling a bit on the way to a spot and a little manic but not so much I was worried. Just assumed she was a little high, thought I heard something resembling darth vader but I shrugged it off. I used to be in EMS so I wasn't worried at this point. She had me pour some kind of oil on my had and rub it on me. I thought it might have been some kind of flavored thing. She left it behind. Nope was some kind of skin oil which she didn't seem to mind sucking in. Did our thing, which was actually pretty good time. DT damn near puked on me.

Said drop her at the marathon in the bottoms, no problem I was heading that way any how. Now the crazy showed up. She became more manic and the talking was clear. Grabbed a little trinket thing from my dash and said do you see this changing colors, those are diamonds, do you see it. Talked about Mollie's dismembered body behind the dumpster at the gas station, said I was the guy from Kate + 8 and asked about the kids, she's michael jacksons daughter and on and on and on and f-ing on with the craziest sh-t. Then says because I have 8 kids I need this stuff and begins to just leave shit all over my car. Bag of pot, handle from a skillet, bronze braclet. Some dudes bank card, another dudes casino card, shit tossing everywhere. Says I got to take these cards to the police for the football scandal.

Shows me this wine bottle full of trinkets and says this is her club for protection. Now I'm regretting my life choices, and also leaving my 9 mm in my other car.

Then. She pulls out a needle. Bent as F, used as F, dirty as F. Now I'm terrified, not because I think she'll stab me, but because she's manic and reckless and might do it on accident. To this point I've just kind of gone along (interesting, that's terrible, so what did you do, etc.) I get a little more directive and stop her talking for a second and say, Nora I'm terrified of needles can you put that away (I am not, but I am of THAT needle). She sticks it in her bra pretty sure it's stabbing her. Goes on to toss shit all over my car for the last two blocks. Pull behind the marathon and she finally gets out.

I spend the next hour going through my car with a fine tooth comb. This one may put me into retirement.

Lessons, kids: No matter how dusty the streets are right now, know when to pass. I never thought about the needles in a bra. No more blind grabbing a tit for me. Never leave the 9 mm behind.

JonHangcok
06-15-21, 13:46

Shows me this wine bottle full of trinkets and says this is her club for protection. Now I'm regretting my life choices, and also leaving my 9 mm in my other car.Damn sorry to hear all this happen to you. But also thanks for sharing and putting the intel. Maybe she was having a bad trip? My experience wasn't like this at all. I picked her up in late May and thankfully she wasn't giving off any weird vibes. She was coherent and talked normally the entire time. Said she had just woken up from a nap, and went on about how she unlike other SWs makes sure she takes the time to eat, drink, and get rest. Whereas the other girls just spend all their time and monger money on getting high. We drove to an apartment complex that was way off Sully that she picked out, and as I was driving into the parking lot there was a car with the headlights on and engine still running. I was wary of this, and should've immediately left to a more quiet spot, but I let my other head do the thinking for me. We parked, got down to business, and for the most part it was all good. FIV, and decent BJ skills and all, but since I don't bust fast from BJ, she was trying to get me to do all the work. I told her: "That's what I'm paying you for." So she continued to suck, eventually catch, and spit. As we were leaving there was a LEO parked right in front of the complex. I was honestly scared because I thought the parked car that I saw earlier called it in, but in hindsight I think it was called in for some domestic disturbance since the SUV didn't immediately pursue us when I turned down the street.

I ended up dropping her off in the bottoms, and of course she didn't have a phone because I was hoping to see her again, but after your report, I'll be leaving that one alone.

Ray Pugh
06-15-21, 15:11
Anyone have complete name or a pic or a link to this lady? I would bet she would love for me to give her some creamy goodness. Dave, that story is beautiful.

SullivantGuy
06-15-21, 17:56
Anyone have complete name or a pic or a link to this lady? I would bet she would love for me to give her some creamy goodness. Dave, that story is beautiful.You really can't miss her. She's out all the time on silly from marathon to Glenwood mostly. She walks alone talking to herself sometimes screams to herself. She does appear quite crazy. She's one of only a couple that I wouldn't mess with.

Dave3879
06-15-21, 21:47
Damn sorry to hear all this happen to you. But also thanks for sharing and putting the intel. Maybe she was having a bad trip? My experience wasn't like this at all. I picked her up in late May and thankfully she wasn't giving off any weird vibes. She was coherent and talked normally the entire time. Said she had just woken up from a nap, and went on about how she unlike other SWs makes sure she takes the time to eat, drink, and get rest. Whereas the other girls just spend all their time and monger money on getting high. We drove to an apartment complex that was way off Sully that she picked out, and as I was driving into the parking lot there was a car with the headlights on and engine still running. I was wary of this, and should've immediately left to a more quiet spot, but I let my other head do the thinking for me. We parked, got down to business, and for the most part it was all good. FIV, and decent BJ skills and all, but since I don't bust fast from BJ, she was trying to get me to do all the work. I told her: "That's what I'm paying you for." So she continued to suck, eventually catch, and spit. As we were leaving there was a LEO parked right in front of the complex. I was honestly scared because I thought the parked car that I saw earlier called it in, but in hindsight I think it was called in for some domestic disturbance since the SUV didn't immediately pursue us when I turned down the street.

I ended up dropping her off in the bottoms, and of course she didn't have a phone because I was hoping to see her again, but after your report, I'll be leaving that one alone.She self admitted she's schizophrenic with bipolar and has been off her meds for awhile. Her behavior was inline with that from my decades old EMS experience. Her train of thought and degree of disassociated topics and delusions seems beyond what I've seen from most drugs. But you never know with the stuff that's out there since my days on the squad in the early 2000's. She even talked about self-abortion. Now who knows if that was real or a delusion, but I hit a couple speed bumps and she had real lower left quadrant pain that was after she had disclosed that--long enough time that I believed that pain was real. Several cause of LL quad pain, but lots of them are reproductive area related. ??

These are the situations where I really question the hobby and the system. Girl needs real help if she has this level of untreated mental illness and has fallen through every net. So let's make sure we're spending a fortune on vice stings and "human trafficking" ops and investigations (with splashy PR and zero impact and follow-thru) instead of legalizing, regulating, ensuring the health and welfare of it, and taxing sex work. Then maybe we'd have the time and money, infrastructure and systems to help people like Nora.

This message approved by Dave for Governor LOL.

Dave3879
06-15-21, 22:00
Yes, I saw this girl as well. She stinks of drugs. Meth to be more specific. She actually got out of a car and went to the trap house right next to whitethorne to buy her shit. Does look good from 10 feet away but I'll pass after dark. Usually more calm and friendly during daytime. I think her name is Rose or something but do be careful since the crackheads around her will come up and ask for money. Did you also saw the smoking babe on the burned down marathon station on central and sully? That girl was HOT wearing a sexy pink outfit but by the time I went home and got my pimp-mobile she was gone. I would have taken her to a hotel and have fun all night long no matter what $$$ she wanted. Just be careful around that area since the drug dealers are across the market store with guns and ugly SW. Be safe and stay thirsty!I did not see the lady in pink, sadly.

If anyone has Rose (number, let me know. She def had a phone. I'll TOFTT, I only hobby during daylight. Minus your negatives, she is 100 my type.

Noted on safety: That concrete wall across from save-way just down from central and sulli is a dangerous hot spot. Have eyed a couple of nice ladies there, but too hot-spot for me (including two hotties in all black, maybe partners, one is butch, other smoking).

Since they took down the house in the alley between S. Yale and Glenwood the east bottoms is barren after the overhead RR tracks. (fine by me, a girl whose cousins ran that house took my wallet once).

Got to get your intel after you get your release. Good way to pass the time to the drop off. LOL. But I'm still not sure where all the sulli 500 all stars are right now. Used to see many west of wendys and it's been slow. Again, only daytime crusing.

Ray Pugh
06-16-21, 01:39
Anyone ever pick up 23 year old skinny Taylor? Sullivant and Oakley area. What do you guys know about her?

DJBust44
06-16-21, 09:12
I did not see the lady in pink, sadly.

If anyone has Rose (number, let me know. She def had a phone. I'll TOFTT, I only hobby during daylight. Minus your negatives, she is 100 my type.

Noted on safety: That concrete wall across from save-way just down from central and sulli is a dangerous hot spot. Have eyed a couple of nice ladies there, but too hot-spot for me (including two hotties in all black, maybe partners, one is butch, other smoking).

Since they took down the house in the alley between S. Yale and Glenwood the east bottoms is barren after the overhead RR tracks. (fine by me, a girl whose cousins ran that house took my wallet once).

Got to get your intel after you get your release. Good way to pass the time to the drop off. LOL. But I'm still not sure where all the sulli 500 all stars are right now. Used to see many west of wendys and it's been slow. Again, only daytime crusing.Thanks for the story I don't cruise the streets that much anymore due to the crazies and how hott the area is. My ultimate nightmare is my name all over the internet after getting caught receiving some sloppy from a local zombie! LOL I agree 1000% never under any condition go to that apartment down the street from central and Sully, even for a drop off. If that's where she wants to go its either a cash and dash or a set up. Even for a drop off their are LE that will watch you drop off then pull you over right after. Stay Safe.

DJ.

Baduk
06-16-21, 17:28
Drove three RT between Demorest and bottom on Sully, but pick up none, shame on myself.

Saw one young girl in black with violet or pink hair near S Roys, good body, face has sign of habbit.

Then I saw one 9/10 walking near S Ogden, short hair, light hair color, maybe red? Tall, athlete body, pretty face, looks too good to be true. I didn't think she is SW in the beginning but she did eye contact with me. Anyone know who she is?

After I passed the central, I spot the second 9/10 standing near the bus stop which is just west of yale ave. She is totally different with the first one. She is chubby, but face looks clean and good, wear sunglasses. I am nervous when I see a good one with sun glass. She also did the eye contact with me. Who is she?

Last I saw Christina standing outside the Patio bar. I also saw several other acceptable but not impressive.

WoTown
06-17-21, 01:35
I'm done with the AMP and independent massage provider game. So few AMPs around I can't ever get into one when I have time because so many other mongers are using so few places. And the independents all seem to be getting a case of GPS with their prices. Plus half the time no one ever responds. So I want to try out the SW game in our fine city. My question is, where do you all go when you pick a girl up? I'm not stupid enough to ever go anywhere she would suggest, and I'd really rather avoid the roach motels in the area. If anyone has some relatively safe suggestions on where they go for a quick session with a SW, please PM me. Once I get the nerve up to go cruise around, I'll share my stories. Thanks in advance guys, and be safe out there.

Dream Monger
06-17-21, 08:28
I'm done with the AMP and independent massage provider game. So few AMPs around I can't ever get into one when I have time because so many other mongers are using so few places. And the independents all seem to be getting a case of GPS with their prices. Plus half the time no one ever responds. So I want to try out the SW game in our fine city. My question is, where do you all go when you pick a girl up? I'm not stupid enough to ever go anywhere she would suggest, and I'd really rather avoid the roach motels in the area. If anyone has some relatively safe suggestions on where they go for a quick session with a SW, please PM me. Once I get the nerve up to go cruise around, I'll share my stories. Thanks in advance guys, and be safe out there.I've gotten a few places from SW-ers, that I now use. The trick is, to get your spidey senses working, being aware of the surroundings at all times.

As in life, you'll meet good / cool SW chicks, and you'll meet the deceptive players -.

Given your history, I'd hate to give you my fav spots, then be in need myself, but not be able to access cause you are there. . .

Once you drive the area, talking to a few girls, you'll have a sense of spots & it will vary for daylight vs nighttime spots.

Hanta Yariman
06-17-21, 14:11
I'm done with the AMP and independent massage provider game. So few AMPs around I can't ever get into one when I have time because so many other mongers are using so few places. And the independents all seem to be getting a case of GPS with their prices. Plus half the time no one ever responds. So I want to try out the SW game in our fine city. My question is, where do you all go when you pick a girl up? I'm not stupid enough to ever go anywhere she would suggest, and I'd really rather avoid the roach motels in the area. If anyone has some relatively safe suggestions on where they go for a quick session with a SW, please PM me. Once I get the nerve up to go cruise around, I'll share my stories. Thanks in advance guys, and be safe out there.Here is my opinion but keep in mind that it's my experience that I am using. AMP are a big waste of time and money since you have to give them at least a benjamin to even have some fun. The massage may or may not be good so be prepared to be sore or happy. They are way too many places that will short you in time (go for an hour and you'll get 45 with no HE). I say do the HH and just flip over so it's in-and-out quick. The independent massage providers are even worse and way more expensive. Most of them look like thugs full of tattoos and either have the body of a lizard lot or the michelin man but all of them have a golden pussy syndrome (GPS) and think they are worth more than the super-models on Instagram LOL. If you are going to cruise for puss then be very careful for crazy-drugged, angry drives. Use an old car or have extra insurance. Next, the cops (uncles) as they are everyone besides when a crime is process. If case you get pull over, have your shit ready or say bye-bye to the pimp-mobile. You WILL find some cool and cute girls around the city but always do the window shopping. Pull up to them, ask a question, her name and use your spidey senses before they get in the car. Carry something in case you get a crazy one. I use pepper stray, a taser, 7 dollar bills to throw out the window and my last resort a 5. 7 with 20 pointy friends usually for the road rages or zombies that attack. Most girls will not take the time to get a hotel due to paranoia or need of candy fix. Now, try to drive around the famous Sullivant Ave (Sully 500) at morning for a fresh catch, at afternoon for the sexy ones, at night for discrete fun. Be careful around Parsons Ave, Hudson, Main St as you might get robbed, shot, stabbed, car-jacked by someone that has nothing to lose. Look around and be polite to them and if they are not polite to you. Drive away! Never stick your dick in crazy! Finally, have rubbers, hand sanitizer, paper towels, extra clothes, and air freshener in the car as some of these girls are not prepared at all. It's my second year cruising around and I have learn many things but nothing beats the adrenaline of the first pick which for me was amazing. Remember, the game is full of rules and etiquettes so go with your first instinct and be safe brother!

DJBust44
06-18-21, 12:27
I'm done with the AMP and independent massage provider game. So few AMPs around I can't ever get into one when I have time because so many other mongers are using so few places. And the independents all seem to be getting a case of GPS with their prices. Plus half the time no one ever responds. So I want to try out the SW game in our fine city. My question is, where do you all go when you pick a girl up? I'm not stupid enough to ever go anywhere she would suggest, and I'd really rather avoid the roach motels in the area. If anyone has some relatively safe suggestions on where they go for a quick session with a SW, please PM me. Once I get the nerve up to go cruise around, I'll share my stories. Thanks in advance guys, and be safe out there.Also, just my opinion the SW scene there is not a step-by-step guide to follow. You use a lot of common sense and gut feelings. If a girl gives you a bad vibe it is probably correct. First, I don't think people are going to give you their super secret locations. That is like asking someone for their secret fishing spot LOL. Best advice is to take an afternoon and get familiar with the area. Cruise the neighboring streets and look for good places to blend in. I would say never park in an alley that is stupid and a cop would pull you over 100% if they see you. Or in someone else's driveway even if the girl says it is her place, because newsflash its not her place!! At night it is pretty easy to find a spot because its dark out but I'd rather day hunt because you can actually see who is getting in your car before it is too late. Second most girls will not go to a hotel with you. They want to stay close to their area and get their fix after. The previous post has some good tips. I would add hide your wallet somewhere in the car do not leave it out in the open for them to see. Moneywise do not let them see all the cash that you have on you. Your likely to get a big sob story on how they need extra money for their kids or sick grandparent or whatever. Have plenty of small bills on you these girls do not have change. I usually keep some bills in both pockets where I know the exact amounts. I also keep small bills in my center console or my driver side visor, where I can get to easily and she can't. Act like you have been their before even if its your first pickup. There are a lot of honest girls out there but there are some that will take advantage of you especially if they know you have no clue what's going on. Be sure to always stop somewhere and check your car after you drop them off. You would be surprised at what falls out of these ladies pockets after the fact. Stay safe!

DJ.

Ray Pugh
06-18-21, 17:08
Slender, 21 year old mixed SW. She has an unusual advanced crack smoking technique. She exhales. The smoke into a condom like balloon then sucks it back in and she gets super high.

DeezNutz33
06-20-21, 10:23
Rolled last night 11 pm to 1 am, Seen One I should have grabbed around 11 pk, Blonde with Long Curly Hair (Never seen face, but Body was nice).

Another eyed me shortly after, then they all vanished. Fathers Day and I need a NUT.

JonHangcok
06-20-21, 16:38
You really can't miss her. She's out all the time on silly from marathon to Glenwood mostly. She walks alone talking to herself sometimes screams to herself. She does appear quite crazy. She's one of only a couple that I wouldn't mess with.There's that other WSW with black hair, looks rather rough, who also walks around, talking to herself, and just overall acting crazy. One morning I was with a regular that I see, and we drove past her, and my regular started going in on how crazy that SW is. We had a good laugh about it, although I did lament about how it's highly likely that she's never going to get the help she obviously needs. I can only wonder who is stopping to scoop her up.

Chilljacker
06-21-21, 09:45
Whatever happened to him? I didn't see his reports for a while? Did the risky practices of his hobby or the age take him out? Hope not & he is taking a time off somewhere.

XaepX
06-21-21, 11:26
Whatever happened to him? I didn't see his reports for a while? Did the risky practices of his hobby or the age take him out? Hope not & he is taking a time off somewhere.I really think he's openly posting here still just under another name. Seems pretty obvious to me, at least. This user types the exact same way, just doesn't mention shitting on the curb nearly as much.

BlowInHer
06-21-21, 12:21
Not a SW type of guy, but was feeling extra filthy this morning and passing by this side of town. Saw a skinny 22 year old white girl with red hair, said she goes by Red. Face had a tat on it, speaking of the face it was the worst part, but the body, legs and ass were smooth and pretty good. I would love to bang her doggy in a bed. Did a BBBJ and FS covered. She wanted to walk a few blocks off Sully before jumping in with me. Wanted 60, got her down to 30, but only had 20's on me so she got 40. She did give me the DL on a few other SW, scary stuff out there, be picky on who you choose fellas.

DrJeckyl33
06-21-21, 18:47
Not a SW type of guy, but was feeling extra filthy this morning and passing by this side of town. Saw a skinny 22 year old white girl with red hair, said she goes by Red. Face had a tat on it, speaking of the face it was the worst part, but the body, legs and ass were smooth and pretty good. I would love to bang her doggy in a bed. Did a BBBJ and FS covered. She wanted to walk a few blocks off Sully before jumping in with me. Wanted 60, got her down to 30, but only had 20's on me so she got 40. She did give me the DL on a few other SW, scary stuff out there, be picky on who you choose fellas.I have heard some things too. Be extra careful out there. One girl has basically started an epidemic and the other girls are furious with her but still quite active.

Chris H
06-21-21, 18:49
I really think he's openly posting here still just under another name. Seems pretty obvious to me, at least. This user types the exact same way, just doesn't mention shitting on the curb nearly as much.You are correct, it is very obvious that Ray is Humpty. The mystery is over.

Ray Pugh
06-22-21, 13:46
I messed up my password and the emails to the admin were ignored. Whatever. Anyone know of good looking ladies under 25 who are ready to get filled with my creamy, gooey, grade A genetic material? Also, avoid the Dollar General parking lot near Wilson Rd for a while.

Knucklebuck
06-22-21, 14:10
I have heard some things too. Be extra careful out there. One girl has basically started an epidemic and the other girls are furious with her but still quite active.Well that's a bummer. Planning a trip in early July. Usually only BBBJ and not Bare FS, well not always.

Ray Pugh
06-22-21, 17:01
Well that's a bummer. Planning a trip in early July. Usually only BBBJ and not Bare FS, well not always.I would not worry about it. My superior genes make me immune. Besides, they are curable now. This isn't 1930. If science can't cure me, the Lord Jesus Christ will fix my dick if I pray.

Buster Capp
06-22-21, 19:24
Slender, 21 year old mixed SW. She has an unusual advanced crack smoking technique. She exhales. The smoke into a condom like balloon then sucks it back in and she gets super high.Picked up Casaida this afternoon around 5 east of Hague. Green dress with no panties. I had seen her before and she gives more than adequate head. Pulled around the block, she hopped in, and I reached between her legs as we pulled out. No panties with full Bush. We found our spot she she pulled the top down to expose a nice set of tits and the bottom up as she bent over. Exceptionally hairy, which is a nice change of pace, and pungent. Not a bad aroma, but definitely strong. Finished well and stayed down for the last drop. Spit out the door after.

Told me she isn't out much because she is staying in some kind of rehab facility out east and isn't on drugs anymore. Definitely didn't blow crack into a balloon. Overall, not a bad pickup for some quick head.

Ray Pugh
06-22-21, 19:37
Yeah, that's Caseida. I guess she has cut back rather than quit her habit. Nice lady.

Adriana, also known as AK, is not so nice. I was driving down Hudson and saw a lady with bright red Ronald McDonald hair. It was Adriana. I had creamed her a couple times before, but would not recommend her. Her attitude is awful. And now, she looked terrible too. This was at Uncle Max's gas station. I do not recommend buying gas or anything else at Uncle Max or Marathon. The Shell station is the least dangerous gas station in that area. Uncle Max and Marathon are open air drug markets. Recently I have not seen Josie E, Desiree O, Brittany C, Charlee S, Deanna M, Jasmine B, Kari K, or even Tranessa. Any updates on these ladies?

Boosted1
06-22-21, 20:56
Did one pass on sully, hilltop had one, bottoms had 5 or 6 but all zombie like or 40 footers (40' away you can tell its a no go). So off to hudson and cleveland ave strip. 1st pass all I see is the older tatted up blond, pass. Make my way east and about to turn on clev when on down hudson I see some movement. 2 black trannies (no, not my thing) and a WSW. Pulled off to chat with her. Wendy (not the rock hard tit chick, yuck). This one looked good from 5' chatting till she dropped her mask. No teeth and looked to be about 40. Nice long brown hair and a nice body, but not into gummies. So on the return loop I spot Charlee and her sidekick bf or whatever he is. Couldn't get her to split off so back out and spot Layla (josie). Very cute face, great personality. Thicker than I like but the tits are fun to play with while she did her thing. BBBJ, zero mess for 20 and a tip.

DrJeckyl33
06-23-21, 16:38
I am depressed. One of my regulars turns 30 in a couple of weeks. I won't see streetwalkers that are 30 years old because at that point they are ghetto and what I consider hopeless and with too much mileage. Anyone else have this rule? Anyways I'm looking for an attractive replacement under 30 now. Haven't seen Red for awhile. Does she still look ok?

Ray Pugh
06-23-21, 20:16
I am depressed. One of my regulars turns 30 in a couple of weeks. I won't see streetwalkers that are 30 years old because at that point they are ghetto and what I consider hopeless and with too much mileage. Anyone else have this rule? Anyways I'm looking for an attractive replacement under 30 now. Haven't seen Red for awhile. Does she still look ok?A few posts ago I asked that you guys be specific. Which Red? Who is the SW you're referring to who is the regular who tutnedd 30?

To answer your question, I stop seeing a girl if she loses her looks. Which usually happens before 30.

Dream Monger
06-23-21, 22:08
Victoria, then Christy.

V, walking E thru allies near Whitethorne - 5'7, 140, platinum blonde, pert lips, didn't kiss but got to DT w / BBBJ. Sadly, kept spitting off hairs (stopping, pulling off her mouth, did this 3 or 4 times & tuckered out). Only lost 20 - got me close but couldn't finish - & sometimes I just like the cruising. . . So I didn't force her to finish.

C, by Massey's, 5'0, 100, BSW, looks Somalian, had scars on wrist from motorcycle accident. Got busy in 2nd spot, good technique with DT but some hand job. She also whacked my little head against her tongue a few times (like kicking the tires? And finished what V had started. 20 and 5 tip for pleasant personality.

Fortress67
06-24-21, 12:41
I got to visit your fine city this past weekend, and had a lot of fun on the Sully loop. I dreamt that I picked up a total of five lovely ladies, throughout the weekend. Top choice was a Kayleigh, that was walking past the BP when I found her Friday night around 10. She was an amazing brunette spinner, who I am shocked was walking. Very beautiful, coherent and just friendly. A 10 among streetwalkers. Second best was a Chelsi that I found Sunday morning, walking past the school, on her way to a store. She wasn't working, but when I pulled up, she was very interested. We had some fun, but couldn't find a good place to spend time at. Everywhere we went, we ran into others. Saturday night was a total bust for me, I only saw two or three walking anywhere, and no LEO at all. It was like everyone had just called in sick. Thank you all for the great information that you post, it saved me lots of time! Stay safe!

Dream Monger
06-24-21, 23:06
Thursday stroll aligned me with Shelby, near sunset, as a good day's driving was spent enjoying the music, sunshine and fewer ladies out.

It was great to see a friendly face, though the last few months had been hard on her. And as she told me of her cares, I started losing interest in mine.

But off to a spot, and the old reliable BBBJCIM and DT technique that has made her a favorite companion for the last few years, and it was a HE again.

20 for HE and tip, for old times. The ease at reconnection to all going on in my and her life.

Ray Pugh
06-24-21, 23:21
I got to visit your fine city this past weekend, and had a lot of fun on the Sully loop. I dreamt that I picked up a total of five lovely ladies, throughout the weekend. Top choice was a Kayleigh, that was walking past the BP when I found her Friday night around 10. She was an amazing brunette spinner, who I am shocked was walking. Very beautiful, coherent and just friendly. A 10 among streetwalkers. Second best was a Chelsi that I found Sunday morning, walking past the school, on her way to a store. She wasn't working, but when I pulled up, she was very interested. We had some fun, but couldn't find a good place to spend time at. Everywhere we went, we ran into others. Saturday night was a total bust for me, I only saw two or three walking anywhere, and no LEO at all. It was like everyone had just called in sick. Thank you all for the great information that you post, it saved me lots of time! Stay safe!Since you're from out of town, I'll give you a pass on the lack of details. Unless you're super familiar with an area, its tough to remember street names, NSEW, business names and the like. Do Kayleigh or Chelsi have an age, a race, a height, a weight, or any other notable physical characteristics? You claim they look good and that's it. Most guys on this forum have a dubious standard as to what a "10 among streetwalkers" means.

Dream Monger- I blew my load in Christy C a couple times. She is not east african, but looks like it since she is mixed, and skinny. Here is a pic of her.

Please guys, be specific, and post pics! I can't stand these "I picked up Jennifer in the west side near a store" vague reports.

Rack Pat
06-25-21, 12:39
I didn't know if this was common knowledge or not, but Hailey S. - who many on here know and remember from years past - is in Marysville until 2023. I only found out looking on offender search website and caught her smiling face staring back at me.

At this rate she'll be spending most of her best years in prison. It's crazy how a girl this hot can turn out to be such a loser.

Hermes1964
06-25-21, 14:29
I didn't know if this was common knowledge or not, but Hailey S. - who many on here know and remember from years past - is in Marysville until 2023. I only found out looking on offender search website and caught her smiling face staring back at me.

At this rate she'll be spending most of her best years in prison. It's crazy how a girl this hot can turn out to be such a loser.She was in jail for a while before being sent to Marysville. She picked up a few new cases now. Probably getting more time added on to her sentence. Her mother just got out prison 5 months ago. She use to walk Sullivant.

If she doesn't get off of drugs her future is death or prison. One of her friends just died of a drug overdose two days ago.

Ray Pugh
06-25-21, 14:50

At this rate she'll be spending most of her best years in prison. It's crazy how a girl this hot can turn out to be such a loser.Hailey S is not to be confused Hali S. Here is a pic of Hailey so we know who we are talking about. Have any of you guys figured out how to upload pics yet? Did you know you can get a hooker's pics from her social media pages?

About Hailey S, she's okay. She is a major klutz and has OCD. I filled her up with sperm on two occasions. The first occasion, she spilled crack and fentanyl all over my car. The second, I was dumb enough to let her in my house. She took a 2 hour shower, which is common for those with OCD. She kept tripping over and bumping into things. She supposedly left a baggie of fentanyl in my house which I am sure will resurface at the worst possible time. She also tried to steal some items which she would not have been able to use nor sell. She also took 20 minutes to buy drugs. When I used to do drugs, a drug deal took between 30 and 60 seconds.

I am guessing she will be 250 pounds by the time she leaves prison. She will probably not be allowed to take 2 hour showers in Marysville, so I don't know how people with OCD can handle prison.

KC7676
06-25-21, 15:56

At this rate she'll be spending most of her best years in prison. It's crazy how a girl this hot can turn out to be such a loser.This Hailey S? She must have just went in because she posted on her FB a couple of weeks ago. I Like her.

Rack Pat
06-25-21, 17:13
This Hailey S? She must have just went in because she posted on her FB a couple of weeks ago. I Like her.That's the one.

https://appgateway.drc.ohio.gov/OffenderSearch/Search/Details/W106956

She went in a few months ago so someone must have her Facebook info. There must be a dozen guys on here and about 50-60 more that must have had a piece of her since she was first featured.

Boosted1
06-25-21, 17:23
Your counts are low I'm sure. When she was on the stem diet like her dancing pics, damn. Wish there were more like her.

That's the one.

She went in a few months ago so someone must have her Facebook info. There must be a dozen guys on here and about 50-60 more that must have had a piece of her since she was first featured.

Boosted1
06-25-21, 18:25
I'd bet your counts are way off. Whan she was on the stem diet and at her fighting weight, she was something. Miss her and he friends she ran with back in the day. Nothing out there like it now.

That's the one.

KC7676
06-25-21, 19:21
I'd bet your counts are way off. Whan she was on the stem diet and at her fighting weight, she was something. Miss her and he friends she ran with back in the day. Nothing out there like it now.She started at a young age since she is only 24. I saw her when she was 18, I think.

HornySenior
06-26-21, 07:59

At this rate she'll be spending most of her best years in prison. It's crazy how a girl this hot can turn out to be such a loser.Drugs. Easy answer. Trying to remember what name she advertised under. First time I saw her was on Ohio Ave and 2 older women stood outside the door while we were in there fucking. She said one was an aunt, I think. She was so young and skinny with no tits but an amazing tight pussy.

Rack Pat
06-26-21, 11:58
Drugs. Easy answer. Trying to remember what name she advertised under. First time I saw her was on Ohio Ave and 2 older women stood outside the door while we were in there fucking. She said one was an aunt, I think. She was so young and skinny with no tits but an amazing tight pussy.Brylee was what she'd advertise under. The two older women were probably her mom, Angela, and her Aunt Jessica.

Boosted1
06-26-21, 12:30
Is it content only sites that's taking away the cuties from the escort market? I'd say the drug trade is higher therefore the need for money is still there and likely greater however the level of talent is way down it seems. This is so depressing now.

Drugs. Easy answer. Trying to remember what name she advertised under. First time I saw her was on Ohio Ave and 2 older women stood outside the door while we were in there fucking. She said one was an aunt, I think. She was so young and skinny with no tits but an amazing tight pussy.

Dream Monger
06-26-21, 14:43
Since you're from out of town, I'll give you a pass on the lack of details. Unless you're super familiar with an area, its tough to remember street names, NSEW, business names and the like. Do Kayleigh or Chelsi have an age, a race, a height, a weight, or any other notable physical characteristics? You claim they look good and that's it. Most guys on this forum have a dubious standard as to what a "10 among streetwalkers" means.

Dream Monger- I blew my load in Christy C a couple times. She is not east african, but looks like it since she is mixed, and skinny. Here is a pic of her.

Please guys, be specific, and post pics! I can't stand these "I picked up Jennifer in the west side near a store" vague reports.- This is not the Christy who I spent time with. The lass I saw was very dark skinned, such that the burn / abrasion marks on her forearm stood out in their white-pink color, as day & night.

Ray Pugh
06-26-21, 21:56
I find it hard to believe there are two different girls named Christie who look somewhat similar and are in the same area. Is there a reason you didn't ask her for her last name? Just ask! 90 percent of the time, they will give you a truthful answer. Guys, you have to be bold. You have to be men. When I ask a woman's last name, and if they ask "why do you want to know?" I tell them the truth. That I am going to look them up on social media, as well as look at their arrest records. And they tell me the truth more often than not.

Again. If you want to know some info, just ask. If you don't want to pay an absurd amount of money, tell her no. If you don't want to use a rubber or pull out, do like me. I tell them the truth. That I have no diseases and I do not want to use a condom. Well, sometimes I break promises when I "forget" to pull out. I just tell these women how it is and if they want my seed they have to play by my rules. Because I am bold. How bold? The other night, I stopped my car on Burgess and pissed in the middle of the street. Even if someone saw me, what would they do?

I am going to be out of town on business for a bit. But when I come back I have to dish out a few creampies. I need ladies who are young and pretty. You guys can pick up 40 year old hags, I will take the fresh ones.

SevenInche
06-26-21, 23:19
Is it content only sites that's taking away the cuties from the escort market? I'd say the drug trade is higher therefore the need for money is still there and likely greater however the level of talent is way down it seems. This is so depressing now.I'd say it's mostly our hyper-aggressive LE, I've done some mongering in other parts of the country where the fuzz isn't nearly as aggressive and the talent available is just mind-boggling compared to what we have here. PM me if you want to know where. The other thing I have noticed is so many mongers seem to have few standards as far as what they will stick their dicks into. You all do realize that you can bang old fat ugly chicks for free, right? Scrolling through list crawler makes me want to put bleach into my eyes sometimes.

HornySenior
06-27-21, 07:37
Brylee was what she'd advertise under. The two older women were probably her mom, Angela, and her Aunt Jessica.Thanks. https://escortindex.com/ad/columbus/614-715-9/1/235388.

KC7676
06-27-21, 07:55
Thanks. https://escortindex.com/ad/columbus/614-715-9/1/235388.Good find. I don't know if you looked through the additional ads in that link, but there are more providers shown in Hailey's other ads. This is when they all operated out of that house off Clime Rd. Here are some of the girls from the shared ads.

HardMuscle1
06-27-21, 13:17
Good find. I don't know if you looked through the additional ads in that link, but there are more providers shown in Hailey's other ads. This is when they all operated out of that house off Clime Rd. Here are some of the girls from the shared ads.Just wondering if most of these girls are still active and operating in the same area or close to where you mentioned?

I'm finally getting a chance to make it down from the D this Thursday and Friday, so I'm definitely going to be doing a lot of research the next few days.

Any suggestions or advice on some petite / tiny FS providers is greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance and Stay Safe Everyone!

Boosted1
06-27-21, 14:23
I'm even more depressed now.

Good find. I don't know if you looked through the additional ads in that link, but there are more providers shown in Hailey's other ads. This is when they all operated out of that house off Clime Rd. Here are some of the girls from the shared ads.

KC7676
06-27-21, 16:05
Just wondering if most of these girls are still active and operating in the same area or close to where you mentioned?

I'm finally getting a chance to make it down from the D this Thursday and Friday, so I'm definitely going to be doing a lot of research the next few days.

Any suggestions or advice on some petite / tiny FS providers is greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance and Stay Safe Everyone!That ad is from 5 years ago when Hailey was 19. She wasn't new to the profession at that time either. I also saw the girl in the zebra striped bra and the brunette who is puckering. I can't remember their names. I can assure you they are no longer around though.

HardMuscle1
06-27-21, 19:01
That ad is from 5 years ago when Hailey was 19. She wasn't new to the profession at that time either. I also saw the girl in the zebra striped bra and the brunette who is puckering. I can't remember their names. I can assure you they are no longer around though.Just saw 2016, too bad! Thank you for the post and Stay Safe my Friend!

HornySenior
06-28-21, 07:45
Good find. I don't know if you looked through the additional ads in that link, but there are more providers shown in Hailey's other ads. This is when they all operated out of that house off Clime Rd. Here are some of the girls from the shared ads.Those were the days. BackPage was the bomb.

Boosted1
06-28-21, 07:52
I spent a lot of time and money at that basement apartment that has shown in some of those pictures. That was a nice setup. Room with king size bed, nice clean bathroom and shower attached, that was an awesome set up. Missed those days! And it's funny, I ran into some of those girls on Sullivan around that same timing So they could be picked up for a bargain there. I wonder what happened to them.

Those were the days. BackPage was the bomb.

EatChu
06-28-21, 22:09
The other thing I have noticed is so many mongers seem to have few standards as far as what they will stick their dicks into. You all do realize that you can bang old fat ugly chicks for free, right? Scrolling through list crawler makes me want to put bleach into my eyes sometimes.I honestly look at LC and wonder if the fentanyl has the opposite metabolic effect than the H that used to be more popular. We used to have our pick of spinners now they are needles in a haystack. Horrible.

Ray Pugh
06-28-21, 22:17
I honestly look at LC and wonder if the fentanyl has the opposite metabolic effect than the H that used to be more popular. We used to have our pick of spinners now they are needles in a haystack. Horrible.Exactly. Drive down Sullivant. I wonder how some of these used up old hags get guys to pick them up. I rarely pick up girls who are over 30. We have a lot of guys who are desperate, under the influence, or both. I only donate my sperm to the best looking ladies. This is Columbus, we have options.

Boosted1
06-28-21, 23:29
Ray, 1st I'd like to thank you for the numbers. That aside, one of your girls Taylor I contacted recently. Tall and skinney as I like maybe a 4 on the looks. Additude was crap, all she wanted to do was play on her phone. Very toothy bbbjtcs for 30. Picked her at her apartment in the very low rent disterict off off sullivant. Nice tits but kept covered, won't call again because of the rate and attitude. I hope some of the other numbers are better results.

Exactly. Drive down Sullivant. I wonder how some of these used up old hags get guys to pick them up. I rarely pick up girls who are over 30. We have a lot of guys who are desperate, under the influence, or both. I only donate my sperm to the best looking ladies. This is Columbus, we have options.

Aamco
06-29-21, 10:37
Picked her up on Sullivant at the Wendy's for a BBBJ. Poor toothy service and rushed. Will not repeat. Here is her pic.

Ray Pugh
06-29-21, 12:53
Ray, 1st I'd like to thank you for the numbers. That aside, one of your girls Taylor I contacted recently. Tall and skinney as I like maybe a 4 on the looks. Additude was crap, all she wanted to do was play on her phone. Very toothy bbbjtcs for 30. Picked her at her apartment in the very low rent disterict off off sullivant. Nice tits but kept covered, won't call again because of the rate and attitude. I hope some of the other numbers are better results.You're welcome, better luck next time! Does anyone know 23 year old Taylor's complete name? Pics? A damn shame that her looks and attitude have gone down and her rates went up! I shot my load in her for 30. Maybe we can see her on TRG soon? As far as TRG, I blew my load in Chloie M a couple times recently. I blew my load inside Alicia S a couple years ago when she looked good.

Ray Pugh
06-29-21, 13:49
Picked her up on Sullivant at the Wendy's for a BBBJ. Poor toothy service and rushed. Will not repeat. Here is her pic.You picked Katie Marie P. Smooth move, exlax!

Don't feel bad. I picked her up twice, both with bad results. I also smoked crack with her. She's pretty terrible at her job. Not quite as bad as Hali S, or Adrianna (AK) on Hudson, but she needs a new job. She should probably apply at Wendy's.

BlowInHer
06-29-21, 18:45
Was cruising by E Hudson near the gas station, picked up Jessica. Has a large saggy rack, pierced vagina, meh face with darker hair, maybe 30's. Got in while holding her crack pipe, nice enough attitude, not a complete dope head. Went to a dead end, BBBJ was pretty good, then CFS. She got out and then went into a house afterwards. Damage was 40. Other than leaving some glitter on my front car seat and some white drainage I had to use carpet cleaner on I might repeat in a pinch.

Dream Monger
06-29-21, 19:48
Cruised the loop. Saw Francine in red dress, approaching Sulluy at Central, but cruised on by. Up by Torrence, a slender, short-haired lass, 5'8, 110, white halter top. Almost made the offer, but was hoping for Sarah. Up to Wendy's and no Sarah. Back down, 7 LEO bikers cruised thru. As did I, to seek Francine. A little worn, but always a good experience. Saw a thin blonde in jeans and ball cap near Midland. But kept going. Must have sensed Stephanie-option to catch me.

Sunoco at Mound. Nodding off by side stoop. Red halter holding back DDs. Says she's always in the area. Off to a spot. "do you mind if I change in your car?" - both good and bad potentials here. Got DFK and breast play, then heard her prices - 40 oral, 80 full. But only had 25 and she settled, after re-arranging herself in my front seat. Lots of meat on her bones. All in right places - 5'5, 150, short dark hair, few scars, shaved cootch. Eventually got me off w / DT, CIM. But only after taking a hit of hard.

Was going to drop her off at a local retail store, but she settled for a place off Thomas - & as I pull over, a van parked with side door opened with a half-naked gal in front, that Steph said she bangs guys for a buck. But then Steph sees an old friend drive by, who stops to wait for her aside my ride. As another driver comes up the street to raise hell that the guy was in middle of road. Starting to look ugly. Steph yells back at him, so I'm wanting to get going, but she slowly puts herself together while giving him a piece of her mind.

Finally away. Great 1st time experience with her. Don't know if I'd get away with a the discount pricing again, but we'll see.

DeezNutz33
06-29-21, 19:49
I'd say it's mostly our hyper-aggressive LE, I've done some mongering in other parts of the country where the fuzz isn't nearly as aggressive and the talent available is just mind-boggling compared to what we have here. PM me if you want to know where. The other thing I have noticed is so many mongers seem to have few standards as far as what they will stick their dicks into. You all do realize that you can bang old fat ugly chicks for free, right? Scrolling through list crawler makes me want to put bleach into my eyes sometimes.I agree with the bleach. I've been watching pornhub or chaturbate more than mongering lmao.

Dream Monger
06-29-21, 19:50
Cruised the loop. Saw Francine in red dress, approaching Sully at Central, but cruised on by. Up by Torrence, a slender, short-haired lass, 5'8, 110, white halter top. Almost made the offer, but was hoping for Sarah. Up to Wendy's and no Sarah. Back down, 7 LEO bikers cruised thru. As did I, to seek Francine. A little worn, but always a good experience. Saw a thin blonde in jeans and ball cap near Midland. But kept going. Must have sensed Stephanie-option to catch me.

About to give up, when at Sunoco at Mound. Nodding off by side stoop. Red halter holding back DDs. Says she's always in the area. Off to a spot. "do you mind if I change in your car?" - both good and bad potentials here. Got DFK and breast play, then heard her prices - 40 oral, 80 full. But only had 25 and she settled, after re-arranging herself in my front seat. Lots of meat on her bones. All in right places - 5'5, 150, short dark hair, few scars, shaved cootch. Eventually got me off w / DT, CIM. But only after taking a hit of hard.

Was going to drop her off at a local retail store, but she settled for a place off Thomas - & as I pull over, a van parked with side door opened with a half-naked gal in front, that Steph said she bangs guys for a buck. But then Steph sees an old friend drive by, who stops to wait for her aside my ride. As another driver comes up the street to raise hell that the guy was in middle of road. Starting to look ugly. Steph yells back at him, so I'm wanting to get going, but she slowly puts herself together while giving him a piece of her mind.

Finally away. Great 1st time experience with her. Don't know if I'd get away with a the discount pricing again, but we'll see.

Midwest Dude
06-29-21, 22:03
I agree with the bleach. I've been watching pornhub or chaturbate more than mongering lmao.Too bad PornHub sucks now. I used to be able to find vids of chicks from around here that were posted. With purge of all vids not by verified posters it's disappointing.

SevenInche
06-29-21, 23:24
I agree with the bleach. I've been watching pornhub or chaturbate more than mongering lmao.Honestly I'm getting to the point that if I can't find someone under thirty that I find decently attractive, or one of the occasional traveling hotties, I'd rather rub one out to some hottie like Scarlett Sage or Lily Larimar. Occasionally I'll break down cause Rosy Palm just can't replace a warm mouth or vagina, but by God I'm trying to have some standards if I'm paying.

Ray Pugh
06-30-21, 08:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Baduk
06-30-21, 19:44
Cruised the loop. Saw Francine in red dress, approaching Sully at Central, but cruised on by. Up by Torrence, a slender, short-haired lass, 5'8, 110, white halter top. Almost made the offer, but was hoping for Sarah. Up to Wendy's and no Sarah. Back down, 7 LEO bikers cruised thru. As did I, to seek Francine. A little worn, but always a good experience. Saw a thin blonde in jeans and ball cap near Midland. But kept going. Must have sensed Stephanie-option to catch me.

About to give up, when at Sunoco at Mound. Nodding off by side stoop. Red halter holding back DDs. Says she's always in the area. Off to a spot. "do you mind if I change in your car?" - both good and bad potentials here. Got DFK and breast play, then heard her prices - 40 oral, 80 full. But only had 25 and she settled, after re-arranging herself in my front seat. Lots of meat on her bones. All in right places - 5'5, 150, short dark hair, few scars, shaved cootch. Eventually got me off w / DT, CIM. But only after taking a hit of hard.

Finally away. Great 1st time experience with her. Don't know if I'd get away with a the discount pricing again, but we'll see.Sarah B lives on Wedgewood Dr now.

Aamco
07-01-21, 08:54
Picked her up at Sullivant and Wedgewood. A cute spinner. A WSW about 5 ft 3 in and 105 lbs. A solid performer with a deep throat and a tight pussy. Will repeat with her for sure.

Aamco
07-01-21, 09:20
Picked her up at Sullivant and Demorest. A tall WSW with glasses. Pleasant and cooperative. She looks pregnant to me but I didn't ask. Got a solid bbbjcimws. Will repeat with her.

Aamco
07-01-21, 09:25
Picked her up at Sullivant and Glenwood. A 39 yr old WSW with perfect breast implants. Pleasant and cooperative. With a smooth clean body. Solid BBBJ and great pussy. Will repeat.

Aamco
07-01-21, 09:40
Attached is her picture. Picked her up at Sullivant and Hague. A tall girl with a cute face. Some baby damage. Poor service with a irritable and bad attitude. Full of stall and delay tactics. Quit the BBBJ after two minutes. Was jonesing for meds. Will not repeat.

TrollDog
07-01-21, 10:52
Sarah B lives on Wedgewood Dr now.Sarah B is looking rough, at least from the most recent pic she sent me.

Is she anywhere near what her FB pics look like or what she was like a little over a year ago when oh so fine?

Baduk
07-01-21, 11:46
Sarah B is looking rough, at least from the most recent pic she sent me.

Is she anywhere near what her FB pics look like or what she was like a little over a year ago when oh so fine?She looks much worse than before. Heroin has destroyed her face. Her altitude and skill are still good. That is why I would pick her up when no better choices available.

Ray Pugh
07-01-21, 12:46
I've never picked up Sarah B. But there's a reason she doesn't like me. It's because from 50 or so feet away she looks good. So I slow down and pull upto her. The. I realize "oh shit, it's Sarah B" and I drive off while she makes a sad face knowing she isn't good enough to get a creampie from a man with my superior genetics.

Hanta Yariman
07-01-21, 12:48
Coming home from work and my mini wanted to play so I took the drive on the Sully 500 late at night around 10-11 pm. Saw a few girls walking but all were ugly and skinny like chicken wings from Donatos. Up, down, left, right, I drove around in the pimp-mobile until I saw a thiccc girl around the BP on Sully and Hague. I turned around hoping for a scoop and I got the catch. Heavy set with an ass that looked good from a few feet away and lots of meat on them bones. No fault odor coming from that cooch, no missing teeth and no sign of drug use. Her name was Mimi and we went to play nearby but LEO popped out of nowhere and she got very scared. Told me that I set her up? What? I asked if she wanted to get out in front of them and complaint LOL. Went to the kill-zone on Wedgewood and I got a little nervous but also got my side-friend under my seat just in case. CBJ was awful, mostly hands and not a lot of technique on the mini. She had a tattoo on her ass that stated "property of some loser". I almost puke after seem that. Damage was 25 plus 3 for her to get naked in the parking lot. She was from out of town and didn't do the walking at all. Mostly online calls but needed money for some bs with her daughter. I do NOT recommend and sadly after she got in I saw a tall sexy one wearing yellow near the same place. Lucky for whoever got that one!

Aamco
07-01-21, 15:41
Picked her up somewhere on Sullivant but I forget where. She is a cute light skinned mixed race 27 yr old spinner. She talks nonstop and rambles on and on about crazy shit. But she is pleasant, calm and cooperative. She took direction well. Her BBBJ was sufficient. I fucked her from behind. Then fucked her laying and her side. And finished by getting her over on her back and pounding her out missionary style. She was cute as hell and I would love to repeat.

Ray Pugh
07-01-21, 15:51
I am assuming you are referring to Melinda F. She goes by "Mimi the Boss" on various social networks. I shot my load in her once. She had a nice fat ass for sure. She posts on all these Backpage replacement sites now when she isn't walking near Demorest and Sullivant. Is this the same Mimi that you picked up?

MrElectrolyte
07-01-21, 17:14
Anyone know what happened at Hawkes early this morning? LEO had the area totally cordoned off. I guess someone got shot?

LakersFan29
07-01-21, 18:48
Hello Gents, Cincy's LakersFan is in town for a few days. I decided to check out your board and then last night / early this morning decided to hit your lovely SW strolls. I must say the streets were jammed packed last night. I saw quite a few potentials out from Sully all the way to e. Hudson and Cleveland Ave. I ultimately pulled the trigger on a good one around 1 am or so this morning by the BP / UDF around Sully and Hague. That's where I ran into Abby. She's a 29 yo WSW, but looks 23 dirty blonde kept her hair in a bun. About 5'7, maybe a 7. 5 in looks. Has all her teeth. Only bad thing is she has a little pudge in the belly, but has a decent ass, and nice C cups tits. She agreed to come back to my place where I'm staying and we did. 50 CFS. It was a decent CBJ, lots of Mish and doggy before I released. Very patient, attitude was above a 10. I was very impressed! She did give me some digits I'll let you guys know who have at least ten or more helpful reports if she's willing to share yet.

Aamco
07-01-21, 18:49
Here is her picture. . a natural redhead. Picked her up at Sullivant and Ogden. Wow! Amazing how this gal can take a full throttle deepthroat face fucking for 15 minutes and never gag or even stop to catch her breath. 10+++.

Dream Monger
07-01-21, 19:46
I've never picked up Sarah B. But there's a reason she doesn't like me. It's because from 50 or so feet away she looks good. So I slow down and pull upto her. The. I realize "oh shit, it's Sarah B" and I drive off while she makes a sad face knowing she isn't good enough to get a creampie from a man with my superior genetics.-Did see her looking kind of worn a month ago or so, but once she vented about LEO harassment, I reminded her of a running car-joke of ours, and she began to smile. The more we talked, the more she lit up, & the old Sarah came back. Doubled the avg BBBJ cost, brought bigger smile to her face. . . These gals see the worst, & while it's easy to slam or demean them for looks, it is more beneficial to all, to pick up their spirits when we can. I praise them for the work they do. Hearing stories of rapes / robberies. These gals are the true heroes, on the front lines. They may have drug addictions, but we can have sex addictions, and we're all doing what we can. Let's do better!

Discreet614
07-01-21, 22:49
Hello Gents, Cincy's LakersFan is in town for a few days. I decided to check out your board and then last night / early this morning decided to hit your lovely SW strolls. I must say the streets were jammed packed last night. I saw quite a few potentials out from Sully all the way to e. Hudson and Cleveland Ave. I ultimately pulled the trigger on a good one around 1 am or so this morning by the BP / UDF around Sully and Hague. That's where I ran into Abby. She's a 29 yo WSW, but looks 23 dirty blonde kept her hair in a bun. About 5'7, maybe a 7. 5 in looks. Has all her teeth. Only bad thing is she has a little pudge in the belly, but has a decent ass, and nice C cups tits. She agreed to come back to my place where I'm staying and we did. 50 CFS. It was a decent CBJ, lots of Mish and doggy before I released. Very patient, attitude was above a 10. I was very impressed! She did give me some digits I'll let you guys know who have at least ten or more helpful reports if she's willing to share yet.If you willing to share the digits, please message me, I think she is definitely my type. I think I've seen her out a couple of times but missed the pick up.

Baduk
07-01-21, 22:52
Picked her up at Sullivant and Glenwood. A 39 yr old WSW with perfect breast implants. Pleasant and cooperative. With a smooth clean body. Solid BBBJ and great pussy. Will repeat.They look alike to some degree. Last time I saw them standing together, I talked to her first, but finally choose younger Ashley. Ashley is 30 years old, nice natual tits, pleasant girl, unfortunately she does not have a phone.

I don't know what is the best time to catch Ashley.

Baduk
07-01-21, 23:05
Here is her picture. . a natural redhead. Picked her up at Sullivant and Ogden. Wow! Amazing how this gal can take a full throttle deepthroat face fucking for 15 minutes and never gag or even stop to catch her breath. 10+++.I have seen her walking several times but never pick her up because her face looks like a mean girl to me, but I could be wrong. Non-stop 15 minutes oral is unbelievable, not to mention she didn't complain. 15 minutes is a very very long time. Are you sure about that?

HardMuscle1
07-02-21, 01:06
Here is her picture. . a natural redhead. Picked her up at Sullivant and Ogden. Wow! Amazing how this gal can take a full throttle deepthroat face fucking for 15 minutes and never gag or even stop to catch her breath. 10+++.Picked her up just before midnight on Ogden south of Sully. Decent BBBJWCIMS on the rag but enjoyed a finger in the butt which surprisingly was clean smelling. She has a spot that she shares with 2 other females and is down for anything. She quoted me $80 for Anal if that's your thing. Since it was my 1st meeting, settled on the BBBJ for $30 and tipped $10 just to be nice.

Beautiful ass that I may try tomorrow. Overall decent meeting but she was definitely trying to accommodate and easy to get along with. As Always YMMV and Stay Safe!

Saappzz
07-02-21, 01:23
I've never been here but I was just curiously browsing this forum. I've noticed that the girls here charge WAYYYY less than the girls here in Los Angeles, geez. Girls here charge. 8 or 1. For a CBJ lmao.

GetInLetsGo
07-02-21, 05:38
Picked her up just before midnight on Ogden south of Sully. Decent BBBJWCIMS on the rag but enjoyed a finger in the butt which surprisingly was clean smelling. She has a spot that she shares with 2 other females and is down for anything. She quoted me $80 for Anal if that's your thing. Since it was my 1st meeting, settled on the BBBJ for $30 and tipped $10 just to be nice.

Beautiful ass that I may try tomorrow. Overall decent meeting but she was definitely trying to accommodate and easy to get along with. As Always YMMV and Stay Safe!Kiley is a dude just to let y'all know, he seems why she was on the rag.

LakersFan29
07-02-21, 07:38
Well after having a pleasant early morning with Abby on Thursday, I thought I should hit up the stroll once again. I checked out Cleveland Ave and E. Hudson again just to see what's up. There were maybe one and a possible like I was playing spades or something. LOL. I cruised down Sully tonight around 9 pm or so I saw a beautiful mature blonde. She was maybe mid 40's if I had to guess. Pretty face, nice rack, and ass! She was wearing all black. I tried to make the pick up, but she said too many cops are out. I'm thinking, "yeah, she's right, but when aren't there several cop cars cruising along Sully?" That seems to be the case every time I stroll down the area. Anyhow, fast forward to this early morning after I left Road House titty bar. I had a few extra dollars in my pocket, and wanted to see if I can come up on a nice SW. At first I thought I hit the jackpot when I picked up Grace around Sully and Wedgewood. Now if you guys don't know Grace she's 30 yo frizzy dark hair. Probably about 5'5 140. Nice and thick with a nice ass, and decent tits. She was all dolled up tonight. So a 7. 5-8 imo in the face, all her teeth, but with my luck sometimes I knew it was too good to be true. I picked her up around 1 am, she didn't get out of my car until 5 am, and it wasn't because we were having fun all that time! She just so happened to pass out in my car shortly after I picked her up after she said a red bull would fully wake her up! I should of known then. I'm talking this chick was snoring for almost 4 hrs! LOL. I don't think you guys want to sleep next to her in bed. I went to my room for awhile came back and she was still out. I was about to pay someone to help me drag this chick out of my vehicle. LOL. Anyhow, when she did finally wake up she was like, "did we do anything?" I'm like HELL NO. She was like, "please can we do something for 20 bucks? I don't want to go home empty handed. " I'm like whatever, you wasted enough of my f*ckin time. I let her give me a average BBBJ. She was barely able to stay awake for that, WTF. Before I finally got her out the car she admitted to taking three xanax before she came out. Personally, I don't believe she can handle one. Once again, she is very cute though, and maybe one of you other guys might catch her on better terms. I do have fb info on her for some of you guys. Finally, my morning wasn't over just yet. I did a little more cruising and found Cindy near Sully and Crescent. Now Cindy is a spinner, probably about 5'4 dirty blonde. 41 yo, but UGly I hate to say. Probably a 3 in the face imo. Mainly because it appears all her bottom teeth are pushed out. She was however pleasant and we conversated a little before we got down to business. We agreed on a. 20 BBBJCIM plus. 02 tip on a nearby side street. Skills were about a 7, attitude a 10. It was non rushed, she tried her best. No digits to report.

BlowInHer
07-02-21, 08:41
Saw Beanna on Sully by one of the markets. She looked clean and wholesome, once she got closer and smiled I was pleasantly surprised by how nice her smile and teeth where. Turns out she was once a stripper, went to jail and now on the streets working. She was super cool, self aware and performs well. Doesn't come across like a scummy tweaker trash looking to rob you. She was super clean, nice body and face. She gave me her FB and with some makeup she could be posting online ads rather than walking, she has a better body and face that 90 percent of STG girls by far. She did BBBJ BBFS and a few other things. Now enjoy this picture!

Ray Pugh
07-02-21, 08:54
Grace M sure loves xany bars! I have shot my load in her several times. She is very forgetful because of her habit. She put my donation in the wrong pocket and she freaked out until she found it.

Aamco
07-02-21, 10:15
Picked her up at Sullivant and Highland for the second time in two days. This time she was a much different person than two days ago. Far more psychotic, paranoid and delusional. Talked and acted like a different person. But pleasantly so. She has conversations with people who are not there. And she sees and points at objects in the sky that are not there. She says turning up the radio louder helps muffle the voices in her head. Last time I fucked her in multiple positions all over the room. But the Nora that showed up this time refused to fuck at all. But she gobbled my dick down without hesitation and she can deepthroat too.

She appears to have multiple personalities and so you never which Nora is going to such your dick.

Picked her up somewhere on Sullivant but I forget where. She is a cute light skinned mixed race 27 yr old spinner. She talks nonstop and rambles on and on about crazy shit. But she is pleasant, calm and cooperative. She took direction well. Her BBBJ was sufficient. I fucked her from behind. Then fucked her laying and her side. And finished by getting her over on her back and pounding her out missionary style. She was cute as hell and I would love to repeat.

Boosted1
07-02-21, 10:18
Ran the loop this morning and I see a skinny long brown hair WSW on the hill. Pulle off waiti g for her and I didn't see her walk by. Drove around a bit and see her on her tip toes looking in the side window of the icecream shop that's on the south side of the road. No idea of street names, sorry Ray. Anyway, I giver her a wistle and she jumps in. Says she is 27, at ine time was a very cute young lady, lots of tats, teetb were a mess from the pipe though. Found a spot, top off, BBBJ. An excellent one at that, deep as I wanted, eye contact, rough, all the good stuff that got me off way faster than usual. About 1/2 way through my unload she pulls off to let me finish with ber light stroking it. At first I was a little let down, I wanted to dump in the back of her throat. But she slowly stroked it to get it all out intently watching the entire time then she ooen her mouth and cleans up all of the mess like a good little girl. Definitly will pick again for the show. She was a little jumpy and paranoid but that's easy to get through. Be safe gents!

Aamco
07-02-21, 10:26
Picked her up again at Sullivant and Wedgewood. A cute WSW spinner with some mileage on her but not too much. A solid performer. No drama. Great skills. Really tight pussy and a deep throat. She is my favorite type of woman with a so-so face but when her panties hit the floor she is hiding a tight spinner body.

Baduk
07-02-21, 13:21
I've never been here but I was just curiously browsing this forum. I've noticed that the girls here charge WAYYYY less than the girls here in Los Angeles, geez. Girls here charge. 8 or 1. For a CBJ lmao.AMP is more popular option in Califonia.

Baduk
07-02-21, 13:44
Kiley is a dude just to let y'all know, he seems why she was on the rag.That is why her face looks weird!! Thank you for the info. I am glad I passed her.

UsedToBeDoctor
07-02-21, 13:50
Kiley is a dude just to let y'all know, he seems why she was on the rag.Hello All.

I made the mistake of picking Kiley up once stopped at UDF go into good light and kaboom she is a he. Saved by good old florescent light. Whew!

Usedtobedoctor.

Hermes1964
07-02-21, 15:43
Here is her picture. . a natural redhead. Picked her up at Sullivant and Ogden. Wow! Amazing how this gal can take a full throttle deepthroat face fucking for 15 minutes and never gag or even stop to catch her breath. 10+++.Thank you for posting a picture of him. Now I know to avoid him when I see him.

ChumGuzzler
07-02-21, 16:06
Grace M sure loves xany bars! I have shot my load in her several times. She is very forgetful because of her habit. She put my donation in the wrong pocket and she freaked out until she found it.LOL, checking social media, these girls really do all know each other.

GadgetIT
07-02-21, 17:37
Oh shit, are times this bad that folks are promoting trans?

Time for a new hobby.

-G.

MrElectrolyte
07-02-21, 17:40
Hello All.

I made the mistake of picking Kiley up once stopped at UDF go into good light and kaboom she is a he. Saved by good old florescent light. Whew!

Usedtobedoctor.It was pretty obvious with that photograph in the light honestly. But I could see how someone would be fooled in the dark.

Boosted1
07-02-21, 17:58
Thats so fucking funny! I don't think they are promoting it, they though it was a chick! I'd be changing hobbies for sure.

Oh shit, are times this bad that folks are promoting trans?

Time for a new hobby.

-G.

LakersFan29
07-02-21, 18:33
Grace M sure loves xany bars! I have shot my load in her several times. She is very forgetful because of her habit. She put my donation in the wrong pocket and she freaked out until she found it.That's definitely her buddy.

MrElectrolyte
07-02-21, 19:13
Hello All.

Usedtobedoctor.Looks like you had another time with her. Check out post #9590.

Baduk
07-02-21, 21:46
She was on the street about 10 years ago, WSW, beautiful face (9/10), nice body, pleasant personality, she usually stood at the bottom on sully.

Who knows her current situation?

Don't expect who can really remember her, just try my luck, thank you.

Discreet614
07-02-21, 22:34
Grace M sure loves xany bars! I have shot my load in her several times. She is very forgetful because of her habit. She put my donation in the wrong pocket and she freaked out until she found it.Wow, that's a blast from the past. I thought she was out of the game. Used to communicate with her through messenger. She became a ghost. About three or four weeks ago in an area where you wouldn't typically find girls walking near Leonard and Cassidy I saw a dirty blonde walking with the dog and she looked a hot mess. Passed by again while I was minding my own business running some errands and saw her still walking so I engaged in a quick conversation with her about her dog. She needed a ride so I gave her and the dog a ride and after quick conversations and the usual check, found out that she has been on STG. We did a quick blow in an apartment complex parking lot and me and she was noisy and responsive and overall a good time. I took care of her and she couldn't remember her phone number but I found her ad. Added her on Facebook and realized that she is either related to or very close sister / cousin with Grace. I found the cousin to be way more engaging and GFE than grace. Better head game and that vagina was superior.

Stay safe.

Ray Pugh
07-02-21, 23:06
I recall many years ago about how the guys on here ranted and raved about Brooklyn. I did not think she was that special. I have a list of names from 2005 to 2008 with Columbus ladies I have creampied. If anyone wants another blast from the past, message me for the list. Surprisingly, most of them are still alive.

Baduk
07-03-21, 01:01
I recall many years ago about how the guys on here ranted and raved about Brooklyn. I did not think she was that special. I have a list of names from 2005 to 2008 with Columbus ladies I have creampied. If anyone wants another blast from the past, message me for the list. Surprisingly, most of them are still alive.Brooklyn is still the best of the girls I have picked up on the street so far. Does she have FB?

UsedToBeDoctor
07-03-21, 06:17
Looks like you had another time with her. Check out post #9590.God knows there is more than one Kiley or atleast I hope so, two different episodes I will say though the picture of the current Kiley didn't look familiar to me. Oh well such is life. Remembering though it all.

Usedtobedoctor.

MrElectrolyte
07-03-21, 08:07
God knows there is more than one Kiley or atleast I hope so, two different episodes I will say though the picture of the current Kiley didn't look familiar to me. Oh well such is life. Remembering though it all.

Usedtobedoctor.Going back thru the posts looks like the trans Kiley has been doing this about 6 years. Obviously she's been fooling an extraordinary # of guys. Your post is exactly like the other ones that describe the trans Kiley.

I've never picked the trans Kiley up but now word is out so guys will be able to see thru the lies.

MrElectrolyte
07-03-21, 08:56
Guys. LE has been running ad stings through the month of June and it only makes sense that they'll switch to SW stings next. Potential signs to look for:

- they will likely run it during the daylight hours or early night due to safety concerns, so if you cruise at 2 am you should be safe.

- they like to use the area w of Hague bc they think it's safer. So they like to avoid the bottoms in particular.

- uc le will likely be older.

- they will alm certainly discuss details w / you outside the car or right after they hop in.

- they will probably have a marked car in the general area.

FYI.

MrElectrolyte
07-03-21, 09:02
One other thing I forgot to mention. They like to use the park just e of Demorest as a processing area for their arrests. So if you cruise down there and there's its of LE activity good chance their running a sting.

Ray Pugh
07-03-21, 11:41
Great pic of Beanna, I creampied her about three or four times.

I previously had picked up a Kylie. Thankfully, not the one in the picture. According to my research (Busted magazine soliciting issue) I think the male Kylie is Michael Sword. I am not going to post his mugshot, since we are not allowed to post mugshots, or pics of faggots in drag.

Anyone have any Brooklyn pics so I can jog my memory?

LakersFan29
07-03-21, 16:35
So I'm already back in Cincy, but before I checked out of my hotel this morning I just had to have some more early morning fun. Around 4 am or so I got the urge so started to cruise down Sully. At first, the streets were a little bare. There was one crazy spinner talking to herself (I'm thinking I can't afford to pick up any nut cases), and a bbw around Sully and Salisbury. I decided to pick the bbw up. Her name is Jackie. About mid 40's, and at 5'10 or so as you can imagine everything on her is big. LOL. She mentioned she had a incall, but lived with a roommate. I usually decide to pass on those offers when I first meet them. We eventually agreed on a. 20 BBBJ on a nearby side street. Skills were about a 7, attitude a 10. She follows direction well. Close to finish time I saw uncle LEO dart across another side street about 60 feet in front of us so I decided to stop. Definitely not worth the risk I thought. I do have digits for you guys that may be interested. She mentioned she's usually out during the very early morning hours daily. About a half hour or so later I decided to do some more cruisin. Eventually ran into Heidi / Helen was the name, sorry for the mix up near Sully and Glenwood. She's probably mid 40's, about 5'7 or so, average face. Was wearing baggy clothes, but appears to have lost a little weight. Maybe 150, with shoulder length dyed pink hair. Fast talker. LOL. Claimed to be the queen of BJ's around town, the Head Master or something along those lines. LOL. Well we eventually agreed on a. 25 BBBJ in a nearby parking lot. She was pretty good. I'll give her a 9-9. 5, attitude a 8. 5. She was a little too fidgety for me. Definitely has skills. Deep Thro*t, lick on the boys, play with the tip, all you can ask for. She was just a little shocked I wasn't a two minute guy. LOL. No digits to report. Well finally about a hour later I decided to give Sully one last stroll. Eventually ran into Marie near the same area. Now Marie's probably late 30's early 40's, average face. About 5'6 125 with reddish brown hair. Quite a few bad bottom teeth, but they are hanging on! She seemed pretty chill. We eventually agreed on a. 30 BBBJCIM on a nearby side street. Skills were about a 9, attitude a 10. Patient, good conversation, followed direction well. No digits to report. Enjoyed my time here. Will return Soon. Take care guys and be safe!

Dave3879
07-03-21, 18:59
Struck out last night around 10:30. Saw two (appeared to be) young brunettes in the bottoms but wasn't fast enough. Gave up.

Ran the loop twice today around 2 p and was about to give up when I spotted two WSW in alley between houses just off binns. Picked up the blonde. Summer. 28 yo, blonde (bottle). Cute face, makes her look younger. Nice ass. Smaller chest. Went to a spot. She only does covered. So CBJ it was. Little over standard, which I didn't mind since she had to work extra due to the cover. She has signs of the habit and can tell she's been around a bit, but today she was well kept, clean, and smelled good. Nice personality, easy to chat with and pretty honest about her habit. She had on a sexy ass thong, and a well landscaped V a week or so after shaving. I'm not one to ever daty a SW but it looked amazing. Attitude 9. 5 (got a little harumph when I asked to drop her pants so I could play) but did as I asked and repositioned a couple times for me. Technique: you know I give her a 9. Covered it's hard to tell but she earned it. She took a break here and there but her HJ was excellent and she went right back at it without any complaints or even asking.

No digits, phone stolen. To bad, minus the covered. I'd add her to a fav list.

Dropped at the wedges. Snapped a pic from afar for reference. I imagine others have picked her up over time.

FWIW: She's friendly with Shelby B, who I have always had an easy time with--tho others have not. Says SB is not in a good place and not sure how much longer she'll be with us at her trajectory.

Ray Pugh
07-03-21, 21:17
28 year old Summer is entitled. She says she has regulars on certain websites or whatever and they overpay her, big time. I told her "You know you're on Sullivant, rght? Its 30 bucks for a creampie. And the price drops the older you get. " Just like all these other girls, she believes she is never going to get old or ugly. I won't be picking her up again until her attitude improves and her price drops.

I will be tied up for the next two weeks. On July 17th, be ready. I will have a massive load saved up. The girls are going to need some extra doses of Plan B, and the City of Columbus better get a couple extra streetcleaners in the west side.

Electrolyte- Good advice, this all makes sense. Hell, I like the area west of Hague much better myself. It is safer, less traffic, and no one way streets. And closer access to semi-clean bathrooms (Joseppis, UDF at Clime and Demorest, Pilot on Wilson Rd).

Has anyone ever been to "Dive Bar"? Judging from the clientele, that place probably has even more fights, theft and drugs than Jay's or Downtown Tabby's. I could just imagine how terrible the men's restroom is.

Aamco
07-04-21, 13:42
Attached are a couple of pictures.

Thats so fucking funny! I don't think they are promoting it, they though it was a chick! I'd be changing hobbies for sure.

BlowInHer
07-04-21, 14:06
I find the Hudson area to be better than Sully of late. Less options, but always better pick ups. Hudson usually has less zombie like walkers who still have meat on their bones and teeth in their mouth, now on to the report. I was on E Hudson by the corner market around midnight, I saw an ebony SW mid 20's, medium build, nice ass and smile named Juju. I figure if a smile shows nice set of white teeth all in their respected places, then she must at least care about the rest of her body. We cruise to a nice dark place, BBBJ BBFS CIP. She was enthuastic, nice and normal. I would repeat no questions about it. Kitty was clean and tight, I took a few pictures of it for later inspection and it was smooth and looked fresh. She gave me her FB and I dropped her off.

Baduk
07-04-21, 22:23
Picked her up at S Eureka and sully, tall WSW, long blonde hair, although she is 42 years old with eight kids, she has good body, nice altitude, gave deep and slow head. I will repeat.

Dream Monger
07-05-21, 00:52
Cruised the loop, Cypress to Wedgewood. Seeing the late night fare. A few around Burgess, Richardson. But if there were 8 out, and they hopped in cars before I got there, it may have been bad timing. Ran the W. Hague area again, seeing cute brunette near Roys, talking to man in red subcompact. (She later said this AA man was negotiating for a $10 job. Even to say he had 4 friends who'd each give 10 - then likely take more than they barely paid for.).

Looped around and by the time I got back, she was way past him. Kay was her name - 5' 4, 130, fair complexion, no marks showing. Got to a spot and though she was more of a slurper than a sucker, I finally popped. She said she enjoys the craft. Even left a man who would not let her go get it. And is seeing a guy now, who understands (thanks, buddy. Probably only way to keep her).

MrElectrolyte
07-05-21, 11:58
Attached are a couple of pictures.According to the thread search tool Kiley's been at it for 6 years or so. The descriptions are always the same. I imagine hundreds of guys didn't realize Kiley was trans.

Ray Pugh
07-05-21, 16:52
Are "Kiley" and Michael S the name person? The only Kiley I've banged is Kylie S.

Ray Pugh
07-06-21, 10:39
So I see a piece of my previous posts about Kiley the man and Kylie S have been redacted. Oh well.

Has anyone else been with Macayla S yet? She's mixed, 19. Would not give me her last name. She has no record. But thanks to a little bit of "research" which involved maybe a dozen mouse clicks, I found her full name, noticed her mother Brandy S was a WSW who died a few years ago. I would post a picture, but I could find none of when she was both a legal adult, and not doing a duckface or using some terrible snap chat filter.

Ray Pugh
07-06-21, 10:55
This one is pretty good! The background looks like Wedgewood apartments. I would love to see her again!

Dave3879
07-06-21, 15:29
Anyone have her new number?

KC7676
07-06-21, 15:58
Anyone have her new number?Did you have to choose her most unflattering photo? This one is much better and the other two almost look nothing like her, if that's the same Alyssa S you are referring to?

Locis54
07-06-21, 17:54
Senior members or other active members. Anyone have digits for a do anything type of tramp? I posted here because typically these are the ones that will do anything for the right $. I would be picky but I just want to treat her like the ***** she is. PM me. I don't have a ton for exchange but probably the best head I've ever gotten hands down. I'll exchange that for the right tramp.

Rusty Trombone
07-06-21, 18:27
Senior members or other active members. Anyone have digits for a do anything type of tramp? I posted here because typically these are the ones that will do anything for the right $. I would be picky but I just want to treat her like the ***** she is. PM me. I don't have a ton for exchange but probably the best head I've ever gotten hands down. I'll exchange that for the right tramp.I would also like this info. That sounds like exactly what I would be looking for during my trip down this week.

Dave3879
07-06-21, 18:54
Did you have to choose her most unflattering photo? This one is much better and the other two almost look nothing like her, if that's the same Alyssa S you are referring to?Alyssa B. , not C.

1 is her, I spent enough time finding the pic already.

#2-3 are not her, but I'd be interesting in knowing how to reach her LOL.

Ray Pugh
07-06-21, 19:03
Senior members or other active members. Anyone have digits for a do anything type of tramp? I posted here because typically these are the ones that will do anything for the right $. I would be picky but I just want to treat her like the ***** she is. PM me. I don't have a ton for exchange but probably the best head I've ever gotten hands down. I'll exchange that for the right tramp.I think the most agreeable, willing to do whatever girls would be South Side KK (Christin K), Kamerin T. And Josie E. I miss Josie! Probably the best looking SW in Columbus AND good personality, wants to please! I have not seen her in a year, hope she is still hot. I don't know how she hasn't been picked up on a year old warrant already.

About Alyssa S, I creampied her as well.

SupFude9
07-06-21, 19:28
I was out cruising around tonight. I'm not local so only come when I work close by. Drove around and saw a few girls but was just too slow to pick them up. Picked up Kylie. Quickly dropped her off after I was close up. Sorry, but not my type. Drove back around and found Ell. She was pretty cute WSW, maybe 30's. Bubbly personality. Found a spot for a BBBJ. Got the job done but it was rushed and overall poor quality. Would not repeat with her. Did not get digits.

S9.

Yolo21
07-06-21, 19:41
Based on what's been mentioned on this forum, it's a good thing you passed on Kylie. Apparently you'd have gotten more of a surprise than you bargained for.

I was out cruising around tonight. I'm not local so only come when I work close by. Drove around and saw a few girls but was just too slow to pick them up. Picked up Kylie. Quickly dropped her off after I was close up. Sorry, but not my type. Drove back around and found Ell. She was pretty cute WSW, maybe 30's. Bubbly personality. Found a spot for a BBBJ. Got the job done but it was rushed and overall poor quality. Would not repeat with her. Did not get digits.

S9.

Hanta Yariman
07-07-21, 02:02
Drove around only to find many zombies and only a few good ones. I tried to avoid the bottoms area after that [Deleted by Admin] shoot 4 people in the back. I got bored and had my side "friend" ready to go in my lap. Drove past Central and saw 2 SWS walking towards Glenwood, one looked good and the other one didn't. Only had $25 on me so pass of them. Getting ready to give up until I find this cute girl wearing a Sunday dress. Her name was Ally and I captured her at Herbert's Market. 28 years old, white, slim, butter-face but a fine jiggly ass. Smelled fresh out of the shower. Wanted $40 for CBJ but only got my pocket money and extra condom. Drove around and talked about silly things, this girl in not a regular. Told me she just started and does not use, sure sure! Anyway, she took her time and follow orders fine and did a good job at making me happy. Did NOT get the digits as she wanted to get out asap, maybe for her fix or something else as we saw a cop around which made her super paranoid. RAY / Humpty! This may be the jewel you are looking for but be nice to her as she is a sweetheart. Also, has anybody seem Dani W? Stay safe and thirsty gentlemen!

DrJeckyl33
07-07-21, 08:56
One of the people that got shot was BSW Meme. She was out walking around midnight and they showed the video on the news and its online. It looked like she ran her mouth to the guy before he turned and started firing on the street. She probably burned him or did a cash and dash on him. Her attitute has always been almost as bad as her hygiene. Just an awful person. Bet she walks a different block now but I for one am not going around the botoms again. Too dirty and too dangerous anymore.

Ray Pugh
07-07-21, 11:19
One of the people that got shot was BSW Meme. She was out walking around midnight and they showed the video on the news and its online. It looked like she ran her mouth to the guy before he turned and started firing on the street. She probably burned him or did a cash and dash on him. Her attitute has always been almost as bad as her hygiene. Just an awful person. Bet she walks a different block now but I for one am not going around the botoms again. Too dirty and too dangerous anymore.Its a damn shame that he only hit her in the shoulder. As I watched the footage from that, it confirms my suspicions. That my car has been seen on camera numerous times picking up women in all kinds of bad neighborhoods to which I have no connection, since I live in a well to do white neighborhood.

Hanta Yariman- Almost 30? That's a foul ball. Butter face? Asking 40 for CBJ? Not just a strike, either of those should be an automatic out. Last time I saw Dani W was a couple months ago on Mound by the Sunoco. Some other guy picked her up first.

Can someone give me an update on Josie E?

SullivantGuy
07-07-21, 16:54
Its a damn shame that he only hit her in the shoulder. As I watched the footage from that, it confirms my suspicions. That my car has been seen on camera numerous times picking up women in all kinds of bad neighborhoods to which I have no connection, since I live in a well to do white neighborhood.

Hanta Yariman- Almost 30? That's a foul ball. Butter face? Asking 40 for CBJ? Not just a strike, either of those should be an automatic out. Last time I saw Dani W was a couple months ago on Mound by the Sunoco. Some other guy picked her up first.

Can someone give me an update on Josie E?She def said something and did something to him. I have never heard anything but awful about her and my one time around her she ripped me off. Garbage.

Dave3879
07-08-21, 12:05
Anyone have a pic of Meme?

DrJeckyl33
07-08-21, 14:10
Anyone have a pic of Meme?Google her name then arrests columbus ohio.

Prim0
07-08-21, 16:14
Had to drive out to the west side today. Returned via Sully. First I saw some guy walking like a twitchy zombie. Then I think I saw that Tranny some of you guys like. Then there was a decent looking woman just outside a convenience store putting her hair up in a ponytail. Not sure if she was a pro but the first thing I've seen on this street I would even consider sticking my dick into. She had long dark straight hair, a bright orange tank top and a chest tat. A few more WSW ladies were out and one was taking shelter under the bridge towards downtown. I can't imagine what they might smell like when they get wet. You know how rain brings out allllll the odors! Anyhow. The rain was following me as I drove and they weren't running for home from what I could see. Guess you guys can find yourself some companionship. Wish I wasn't so stuck up about this shit.

DarkSideOfMe
07-09-21, 08:48
On the way to Princeton club, block away, under over head pass, 2,3 girls on the corner!. Gas station! Corner! 2 girls!. Go back tonight see more, look like a bad area in Columbus? Young dark hair, large hand bag, used looking, thin! Second older, big hand bag also, shorts up to her ass! Thick! Drk.

Ray Pugh
07-09-21, 10:52
On the way to Princeton club, block away, under over head pass, 2,3 girls on the corner!. Gas station! Corner! 2 girls!. Go back tonight see more, look like a bad area in Columbus? Young dark hair, large hand bag, used looking, thin! Second older, big hand bag also, shorts up to her ass! Thick! Drk.Despite your disappointing lack of specifics, I am going to guess that you are referring to Sullivant and Yale, and the Marathon station at Sullivant and Central. Yes, Sullivant avenue is a very bad street full of bad people. I've never been in the Princeton club, but from what I've heard, its just a bunch of old people.

DarkSideOfMe
07-09-21, 16:15
Despite your disappointing lack of specifics, I am going to guess that you are referring to Sullivant and Yale, and the Marathon station at Sullivant and Central. Yes, Sullivant avenue is a very bad street full of bad people. I've never been in the Princeton club, but from what I've heard, its just a bunch of old people.Good mix of people, girl, 30 40. Nice mix Say what you want but I got what I needed by the end of the night! No cost, from a wife! Like I said earlier turn all the rocks over see what's under them! Yes bad section of town, but do you think they are hanging in the uppers side of Columbus?

Dream Monger
07-09-21, 21:32
Good mix of people, girl, 30 40. Nice mix Say what you want but I got what I needed by the end of the night! No cost, from a wife! Like I said earlier turn all the rocks over see what's under them! Yes bad section of town, but do you think they are hanging in the uppers side of Columbus?--Cruised Souder to Wedgewood, having numbers but preferring the window shopping experience. First met Natta, for Renatta, at Cypress & Sully, BSW, late 30's, spinner body, fair hair. But got to spot and my Jackson was not in center console (by passenger seat belt fastener) !! =Sense she palmed it, but couldn't prove. Looked under seat, aside, inbetween. End up dropping her off. But for someone feigning innocence, she didn't ask to go out on street to earn $, but to be dropped off near Bellows & Martin. & on I went.

Not much out in Hilltop, so back to Bottoms. Just another part of town, not bad at 1 pm, at S. Yale & Sully, finding Nichol, 5'7, 155, black top, short blue jeans, looked pregnant but wasn't. Got to spot, told her what I'd pay with tip if good, then got right into it. Slow DFK. We both liked, and move to oral, great sucking (no slurping), some hand job but very sexy. Great experience with no talk of funds before, so tipped. 15 including snacks at local market. Had digits, but I'm a window shopper (no burner phone) and will hope to find later.

Others out at shooting-corner, were lanky tatted WSW, spinner, and older BSW, with few males near by. The world is what we believe it to be. Drab, dire, desperate. YES, BUT not dangerous if our hearts are clean, clear, compassionate. Two different folks describe an accident scene differently, and so it is with our mongering worlds. Bottoms are a land of opportunity. Meeting rip-off Natta, then tasty Nichol. But just a slice of life.

Dream Monger
07-09-21, 21:37
Good mix of people, girl, 30 40. Nice mix Say what you want but I got what I needed by the end of the night! No cost, from a wife! Like I said earlier turn all the rocks over see what's under them! Yes bad section of town, but do you think they are hanging in the uppers side of Columbus?--Just logged in, wrote well thought out note of mtg Natta, BSW, getting ripped off of Jax. Then up to Hilltop and back to S. Yale for Nichol, hefty WSW. Gave philosophy with details of great date, but went to "Upload Report" and was told I hadn't logged in. When I had?

Now 2nd, brief report. Just don't get how this site works. Some guys post on multiple women, 10-lines of data, 6 paragraphs long, & must make it upload easily. But I do 3 paragraphs of 4 sentences each, and have to re-signin.

Baduk
07-09-21, 23:44
--Just logged in, wrote well thought out note of mtg Natta, BSW, getting ripped off of Jax. Then up to Hilltop and back to S. Yale for Nichol, hefty WSW. Gave philosophy with details of great date, but went to "Upload Report" and was told I hadn't logged in. When I had?

Now 2nd, brief report. Just don't get how this site works. Some guys post on multiple women, 10-lines of data, 6 paragraphs long, & must make it upload easily. But I do 3 paragraphs of 4 sentences each, and have to re-signin.If you are going to write long, you'd better write in the text document first, and then copy and paste here.

Baduk
07-09-21, 23:52
Cruise sully around 9 pm, saw a very tall (probably close to 6' I guess), skinny, long hair girl, could not see the face clearly, who is she??

Baduk
07-10-21, 10:42
I picked that very tall, skinny girl this morning, she said her height is 5'11, her street name is Nicole, She also told me her real name, which sounds like Mo' Nay, I don't know how to spell it, didn't ask. Good altitude, gave great head.

Boosted1
07-10-21, 11:31
One morning this past week I spot a tall (5'7 or8) long dark straight hair that was dyed a little red. Face wasnt too bad, maybe a 5 level but her body more than made up for it. Mid to late 20's id guess. She went into the gasstation at hague and sully, I assume into the bathroom to freshen up given as long as she was in there. I went to the station across the street to wait her out. She came out and walked over my way only to be scooped by an suv that set at one of the pumps also waiting her out... Bastard! I want to see this girl! Any ideas who it is? She was wearing white shorts and yellow top or other way around maybe. Legs looked nice, very white but clean, long and smooth! Maybe the same chick being talked about? Give better descriptions please... Name and number appreciated.

Ray Pugh
07-10-21, 15:25
I am almost certain this is South Side KK. I have creamed her several times. Nice lady.

https://www.xvideos.com/video53797937/columbus_ohio_614_freak_bigg_ass_white_girl

Baduk- I nutted in Nicole. Here is her pic. She was not happy and used up my spare roll of toilet paper trying to clean my jizz out of her pussy. She whines a lot and wants too much money. When last I saw her (Sullivant and Westgate) she looked terrible. Almost as bad as Sarah B's most recent Jackson Pike pic. Grace M actually looks decent in hers.

SevenInche
07-10-21, 16:32
I am almost certain this is South Side KK. I have creamed her several times. Nice lady.

https://www.xvideos.com/video53797937/columbus_ohio_614_freak_bigg_ass_white_girl

Baduk- I nutted in Nicole. Here is her pic. She was not happy and used up my spare roll of toilet paper trying to clean my jizz out of her pussy. She whines a lot and wants too much money. When last I saw her (Sullivant and Westgate) she looked terrible. Almost as bad as Sarah B's most recent Jackson Pike pic. Grace M actually looks decent in hers.Nicole / Nikki did the cash and dash on me a couple years back.

Boosted1
07-10-21, 16:39
Nicole is a strong pass for me. She has a good look, tall and skinny with the blond hair but bad performance and additude. Grace did look good in her recent pic. When she is at her fighting weight, she looks good but also not so good performer. I didn't see sarah, she is always a good pic for me when she hasnt been up for 3 days. When I see her looking like that, I wave as I drive by. Nice girl, but deep into the dope.

Baduk- I nutted in Nicole. Here is her pic. She was not happy and used up my spare roll of toilet paper trying to clean my jizz out of her pussy. She whines a lot and wants too much money. When last I saw her (Sullivant and Westgate) she looked terrible. Almost as bad as Sarah B's most recent Jackson Pike pic. Grace M actually looks decent in hers.

Baduk
07-11-21, 23:08
Baduk- I nutted in Nicole. Here is her pic. She was not happy and used up my spare roll of toilet paper trying to clean my jizz out of her pussy. She whines a lot and wants too much money. When last I saw her (Sullivant and Westgate) she looked terrible. Almost as bad as Sarah B's most recent Jackson Pike pic. Grace M actually looks decent in hers.Yes, it is her, I usually just do the head, but I fucked her at backseat this time, I want to try the tall girl.

Mantenomo
07-13-21, 08:39
I don't believe this has been posted.

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/crime/2021/07/13/ashley-sweeney-found-slain-columbus-hilltop-alley-faced-addiction/7938324002/?utm_source=dispatch-Daily%20Briefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily_briefing&utm_term=list_article_thumb&utm_content=OHIO-COLUMBUS-NLETTER65

Seascape
07-13-21, 19:07

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/crime/2021/07/13/ashley-sweeney-found-slain-columbus-hilltop-alley-faced-addiction/7938324002/?utm_source=dispatch-Daily%20Briefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily_briefing&utm_term=list_article_thumb&utm_content=OHIO-COLUMBUS-NLETTER65Geeze. Just ridiculous how many girls die. Sad.

I don't recognize her. But. Just a bummer.

Ray Pugh
07-13-21, 19:16
I prefer to look at the glass half full. I'm actually shocked that the overdose and homicide rate isn't much higher. I think I mentioned recently that I had a partial list of women I creampied between 2005 and 2008. I looked up these women to see how they were doing now and was shocked by how many weren't just alive, but had decent jobs and productive lives.

Jd2011
07-13-21, 20:24
That's probably because they got a dose or two of that superior cream. Keep them comin Humpty!

I prefer to look at the glass half full. I'm actually shocked that the overdose and homicide rate isn't much higher. I think I mentioned recently that I had a partial list of women I creampied between 2005 and 2008. I looked up these women to see how they were doing now and was shocked by how many weren't just alive, but had decent jobs and productive lives.

DrJeckyl33
07-14-21, 11:52
I prefer to look at the glass half full. I'm actually shocked that the overdose and homicide rate isn't much higher. I think I mentioned recently that I had a partial list of women I creampied between 2005 and 2008. I looked up these women to see how they were doing now and was shocked by how many weren't just alive, but had decent jobs and productive lives.The glass is mty. Especially if on heroin or fentanyl. They always go back to it at some point. Most of these women are awful people that would take money from a corpse.

Midwest Dude
07-14-21, 13:59
The glass is mty. Especially if on heroin or fentanyl. They always go back to it at some point. Most of these women are awful people that would take money from a corpse.I know a few girl that have been clean for a year plus, and all I do is wonder when they break and go back.

BustarL
07-15-21, 00:50
Hey all. Just trying to get some input as to where a good place for a stroll is.

I was riding past Rhoads and E Livingston where I saw a pretty cute and curvy brunette looking like she was taking selfies in front of that abandoned building over there. Thought she looked conspicuous (chubby pollyanna type in the hood) but I never minded it on my way to dinner. After dinner on the way home she was still there so I'm thinking either she's not a SW or TGTBT. A decoy. I had seen what I presume to be a BSW at the MickeyDs over there clearly addled looking in every vehicle just going through the drive through so I imagine there's something going on that way. Any news of Uncle LEO in that area?

Hermes1964
07-15-21, 00:55

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/crime/2021/07/13/ashley-sweeney-found-slain-columbus-hilltop-alley-faced-addiction/7938324002/?utm_source=dispatch-Daily%20Briefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily_briefing&utm_term=list_article_thumb&utm_content=OHIO-COLUMBUS-NLETTER65I didn't know her or have ever seen her out there. One of her family members said she was shot in the head. I don't know if that's true or not. She doesn't deserve that.

MongerSeeker
07-15-21, 05:25
I think it depends of the girls. I have known 3 girls over the years that off drugs and moved on. So of the drugs like heroin and Fentanyl are quite dangerous and highly addictive.

I know a few girl that have been clean for a year plus, and all I do is wonder when they break and go back.

Boosted1
07-15-21, 07:59
Yeah made a pass last night and there was a lot of young ladies out. The ladies out and. Young old big small it's old big small, just a lot, just a lot more than I have seen in a while. Just west of hague I spot Summer. 5'4 medum build. Not fat but not a spinner. Maybe a 4. 5 on the looks, medium lenght blond hair. Many signs of heavy use, asked to smoke her pipe in the car in fact. Anyway, get to the spot, her shirt is off, my pants down and she asks about donation. I say 20 plus a tip oshe says she doesn't do anythibg for less than 40, its her business. I countered with 30 and she said take me back. So I took the ***** back!

28 year old Summer is entitled. She says she has regulars on certain websites or whatever and they overpay her, big time. I told her "You know you're on Sullivant, rght? Its 30 bucks for a creampie. And the price drops the older you get. " Just like all these other girls, she believes she is never going to get old or ugly. I won't be picking her up again until her attitude improves and her price drops.

I will be tied up for the next two weeks. On July 17th, be ready. I will have a massive load saved up. The girls are going to need some extra doses of Plan B, and the City of Columbus better get a couple extra streetcleaners in the west side.

Electrolyte- Good advice, this all makes sense. Hell, I like the area west of Hague much better myself. It is safer, less traffic, and no one way streets. And closer access to semi-clean bathrooms (Joseppis, UDF at Clime and Demorest, Pilot on Wilson Rd).

Has anyone ever been to "Dive Bar"? Judging from the clientele, that place probably has even more fights, theft and drugs than Jay's or Downtown Tabby's. I could just imagine how terrible the men's restroom is.

YAskWhy
07-15-21, 15:13
Blind squirrels get lucky. Scooped up a BSW on Hudson between Cleveland and 71 this week.

Fairly dark skin with a banging ass body. Super clean but highly highly paranoid.

Took her to the spot for Bbj and then doggie with raincoat. Standard donation. Name might be Rhonda or Donna. Couldn't quite read the tat above that bubble ass. Of course no phone, it was lost. Aren't they all? Will repeat. Had to stop complaining and come out of my comfort zone. Nice to hang with if you can deal with the paranoia. It was borderline funny how on alert she was until I fed her and got comfortable.

Mmakersmark86
07-16-21, 01:57
Blind squirrels get lucky. Scooped up a BSW on Hudson between Cleveland and 71 this week.

Fairly dark skin with a banging ass body. Super clean but highly highly paranoid.

Took her to the spot for Bbj and then doggie with raincoat. Standard donation. Name might be Rhonda or Donna. Couldn't quite read the tat above that bubble ass. Of course no phone, it was lost. Aren't they all? Will repeat. Had to stop complaining and come out of my comfort zone. Nice to hang with if you can deal with the paranoia. It was borderline funny how on alert she was until I fed her and got comfortable.Awesome. I just seen her out at Cleveland & Minnesota. I was shocked to see she was an actual female. Damn near stopped in the middle of Cleveland to get a good look. She's the reason I logged on to check this site LOL. Dark skin with a decent booty. She was bad.

I don't hunt much anymore. I feel like I've seen the best Hudson / Cleveland has to offer throughout the years. The real bad bitches in the area are more on the UTR side anyway.

HornySenior
07-16-21, 08:15
I didn't know her or have ever seen her out there. One of her family members said she was shot in the head. I don't know if that's true or not. She doesn't deserve that.OMG! Her mugshots.

MrElectrolyte
07-16-21, 17:38
FYI Summer will try to do drugs in your vehicle. Also can be flaky personality-wise. Usually walks W of Hague. Blonde w / a lot of tattoos. Upside is she's better looking than most of the girls who do this. YMMV.

MrElectrolyte
07-16-21, 22:51
Just a heads up:. LE has been running SW stings on guys on a monthly basis. Other posts show some signs to look for but one of the things in particular that should be mentioned is that they like to use S Wheatland. Also, in the area W of Hague S Huron was a popular spot for them. They have also been known to use the bottoms; Yale / Dana in particular.

I imagine they like to run them more at day than at night and probably shut them down before midnight for safety reasons.

Be prepared for this on a monthly basis. Might be wise to cruise the backstreets and look around before attempting any pickups.

MrElectrolyte
07-17-21, 05:26
Starting to look kind of rough. Lifestyle is getting to her, as it always does.

Ran into a Chrissy W of Hague. Couldn't get a very good look at her since she was all covered up since it was raining so drove off.

Also, that new light at Ogden is annoying. Easier for cops to come up on you. Hurts the flow of traffic. Wonder if they did that on purpose?

RickMann
07-17-21, 07:23
Just a heads up:. LE has been running SW stings on guys on a monthly basis. Other posts show some signs to look for but one of the things in particular that should be mentioned is that they like to use S Wheatland. Also, in the area W of Hague S Huron was a popular spot for them. They have also been known to use the bottoms; Yale / Dana in particular.

I imagine they like to run them more at day than at night and probably shut them down before midnight for safety reasons.

Be prepared for this on a monthly basis. Might be wise to cruise the backstreets and look around before attempting any pickups.Decoys will not get in your car.

MrElectrolyte
07-17-21, 10:08
Decoys will not get in your car.Not sure if this is entirely true. I've heard of cases where decoys do get in your car. Obviously you get arrested right after and they prefer to make a deal thru your window but decoys are armed police officers not defenseless women. And the cops are always right around the corner.

BackRub
07-17-21, 22:30
Not sure if this is entirely true. I've heard of cases where decoys do get in your car. Obviously you get arrested right after and they prefer to make a deal thru your window but decoys are armed police officers not defenseless women. And the cops are always right around the corner.It used to be that decoys would stay within a few yards of a position where they could be observed. Today, they can go blocks as long as it 's in the open. They use cell phones. It used to be that decoys had heavy purses with a police radio. Now, they can fit in with the rest of the girls.

It used to be that you had to talk for them for a few seconds and mention payment for sex. Now, if you hand signal them, say to an alley, you can go to jail. If you talk to them they can make a case at the arraignment that were interested.

It takes about 4 cops to act as security at the pick point where the girls are. This is expensive.

I've never heard of a decoy getting into a car with a suspected John. That could go south very easily.

MrElectrolyte
07-18-21, 00:09
It used to be that decoys would stay within a few yards of a position where they could be observed. Today, they can go blocks as long as it 's in the open. They use cell phones. It used to be that decoys had heavy purses with a police radio. Now, they can fit in with the rest of the girls.

It used to be that you had to talk for them for a few seconds and mention payment for sex. Now, if you hand signal them, say to an alley, you can go to jail. If you talk to them they can make a case at the arraignment that were interested.

It takes about 4 cops to act as security at the pick point where the girls are. This is expensive.

I've never heard of a decoy getting into a car with a suspected John. That could go south very easily.Interesting points. SW stings are clearly something to be concerned about. As a matter of fact, they should probably be more concerning than online stings. The good news is that cops don't like to do them for very long as they are extremely concerned about safety, obviously for good reason. Hotel rooms are alot safer than the street.

You're going to have less time to think during a SW sting, unlike an online sting, so it'll be easier to get caught. That's the danger. That's why it might be wise to cruise side streets before you go down the main through a fare.

Ray Pugh
07-18-21, 00:45
The Columbus creampie Cassanova is back! I saved my load for three weeks. At 9 pm on Saturday I had hit Hudson. One ugly women. Then Sully. At Yale and Sully I found a"Danielle". Not her real name. Since she asked nicely I'm withholding that info. Age 30. I admit, this pic is filtered. Oh well she still looked good in person. Poor BBBJ followed by Bbfscip. Cost was 42 since I was feeling generous. Great attitude.

SupFude9
07-18-21, 01:03
It used to be that decoys would stay within a few yards of a position where they could be observed. Today, they can go blocks as long as it 's in the open. They use cell phones. It used to be that decoys had heavy purses with a police radio. Now, they can fit in with the rest of the girls.

I've never heard of a decoy getting into a car with a suspected John. That could go south very easily.I was driving around tonight on Sully and saw a WSW in red and white checkered pants by Sunoco. Maybe around 10:30 pm. I turned to pick her off a side street. She started walking towards me but then suddenly stopped and walked away. She was maybe 20 feet from me. I rolled down my window and asked if she wanted a ride. First thing she asked was if I had $5. She did not sound like most SW that I have talked to. Weird, but she sounded educated. I rolled my window up and kept going. On the next street over, there were 3 SUVs all parked in a row with their lights on. Couldn't see inside them. One was a nice Jeep. I turn back onto Sully to drive by and she has now crossed the street but standing in only the well lit area. I came back through about 5 minutes later and she, plus the SUVs were all gone. Didn't see anyone pulled over around that area. With all the busts going on, gave me a bad feeling. I have never heard of a decoy getting Into a vehicle. If they don't jump right in, I leave them.

Stay Safe.

S9.

LDontFkinCare2
07-18-21, 01:15

I've never heard of a decoy getting into a car with a suspected John. That could go south very easily.I would think LE still need some evidence of your intent to pay, so the decoys would probably have some mention of $$, like " can you help me with a few dollars?" or the like. It just boggles my mind to think that a man can go to jail for just waving your hand toward an alley. I am not saying you are exaggerating; I just feel bad for those mongers who were arrested like that. Though I would not be surprised if you are right. If people get arrested for not wearing a seat belt or for jaywalking or for not registering a dog, then I can believe you.

If you go to ohio. Arrests. Org and check out those arrested on 7/17/2021 in Franklin co, you will see Tamara B arrested for just not wearing the car belt, and I also saw before many individuals arrested for jaywalking or nor registering their dogs or their car lights were out or other similar innocuous things. WTF!! What kind of police state we are in!! They need to be defunded so they divert their efforts to the violent crimes. And how Andrew Hills was killed for nothing! WTF!

I was talking with a SW and asked her how LE usually arrest walkers, and she said they do it through undercover cars and girls need to get into their cars and LEO record the conversation and arrest only after the price is agreed on.

LDontFkinCare2
07-18-21, 14:21
It used to be that you had to talk for them for a few seconds and mention payment for sex. Now, if you hand signal them, say to an alley, you can go to jail. If you talk to them they can make a case at the arraignment that were interested..You are correct. The Ohio laws on prostitution actually spell this out in the Action Code 2907.241 (A)(1) :

(A) No person, with purpose to solicit another to engage in sexual activity for hire and while in or near a public place, shall do any of the following:

(1) Beckon to, stop, or attempt to stop another.

(2) Engage or attempt to engage another in conversation.

(3) Stop or attempt to stop the operator of a vehicle or approach a stationary vehicle.

(4) If the offender is the operator of or a passenger in a vehicle, stop, attempt to stop, beckon to, attempt to beckon to, or entice another to approach or enter the vehicle of which the offender is the operator or in which the offender is the passenger.

Attached is the proof of this law in action, a snapshot from the official document of a real person (a SW) taken from the FCMCCLERK website.

Dream Monger
07-18-21, 16:09
Early Sunday cruising the loop, passed by ice cream store, seeing two hot legs but one dark face. And drove to Wedgewood, to find Sarah as I remembered her. Driving back to store by Hague, hot legs were gone - & I wondered if it was indeed Sarah, just freed from her 7/4 arrest. . .

Drove another hour, seeing thick-thighed WSW, fair brown haired gal near Larcomb, walking past a few mongers. She asked me a nr, and I gave a nr, plus service elements that I gave tips for. But she walked on, to a store, she said. Passed by a few times more, but she went with another monger. Almost went home for the day. But up near Demorest, saw WSW, with newly dyed red hair. Kay. Same Kay who gave good oral prior, who actually likes the job. So got to a spot and she did her thing. Upon release, she doesn't catch. WTF?? Says she wasn't feeling well this morning. Damn fine time to let me know. Wiped jizz off myself and clothes. Basic donation & she didn't ask for more. Good thing, as for that service, basic was almost too much!

Passing on 1st gal. Getting 3rd. Had me thinking my paranoia was too high, or my expectations. That got lowered and then I got the poorer service.

Some times it is wise to get off the prowl when it is not happening, but the addict in me kept me looping, for the memory of good time pick ups here.

And on life goes. . .

BackRub
07-18-21, 22:15
I was driving around tonight on Sully and saw a WSW in red and white checkered pants by Sunoco. Maybe around 10:30 pm. I turned to pick her off a side street. She started walking towards me but then suddenly stopped and walked away. She was maybe 20 feet from me. I rolled down my window and asked if she wanted a ride. First thing she asked was if I had $5. She did not sound like most SW that I have talked to. Weird, but she sounded educated. I rolled my window up and kept going. On the next street over, there were 3 SUVs all parked in a row with their lights on. Couldn't see inside them. One was a nice Jeep. I turn back onto Sully to drive by and she has now crossed the street but standing in only the well lit area. I came back through about 5 minutes later and she, plus the SUVs were all gone. Didn't see anyone pulled over around that area. With all the busts going on, gave me a bad feeling. I have never heard of a decoy getting Into a vehicle. If they don't jump right in, I leave them.

Stay Safe.

S9.Thanks to the funding from Biden in March, cities have money to pump into narc and vice. If you follow FB you can see that right now more johns are going to jail than girls.

I've seen it before: first the round up the girls; then the johns.

They even use the trick of using a girl to vet a decoy as part of her release. I've also seen them put girls in a favorite bar and get the johns that way. They've used the girls phone to round up johns who call. They find the places the girls take their tricks and nail them there. They even use the girl as bate then round up the johns that show up. A girl can get in your car and ride a few blocks cause the cops don't really care if she gets hurt.

When things get hot stick with the smart girls who maintain their phones and stay sober and sharp on the streets. Tell her something she can use to know it's you and not the cops and do the same with her.

Before cell phones, there were phone booths. When things were too hot I would motion to a particular booth and call her from a few blocks away after I saw her inside the booth. I told her that when she saw me she could go to that booth and we would arrange a location.

I had a situation where the cops followed the girl so I arranged meeting her at a mall or store telling her I would pay the taxi fee.

In hard times, only the smart survive.

Besides, it's fun developing all this spy stuff to screw with their heads.

Buster Hymen
07-19-21, 19:26
You are correct. The Ohio laws on prostitution actually spell this out in the Action Code 2907.241 (A)(1) :

(A) No person, with purpose to solicit another to engage in sexual activity for hire and while in or near a public place, shall do any of the following:

(1) Beckon to, stop, or attempt to stop another.

(2) Engage or attempt to engage another in conversation.

(3) Stop or attempt to stop the operator of a vehicle or approach a stationary vehicle.

(4) If the offender is the operator of or a passenger in a vehicle, stop, attempt to stop, beckon to, attempt to beckon to, or entice another to approach or enter the vehicle of which the offender is the operator or in which the offender is the passenger.

Attached is the proof of this law in action, a snapshot from the official document of a real person (a SW) taken from the FCMCCLERK website.As long as you don't do something stupid and admit you were seeking pussy, this law cannot stick. The problem with this law is that although you will not be convicted, in reality the police can arrest you for anything they deem suspicious. You can be hauled off to jail, need to post bail, get a lawyer, get your mugshot in the paper, etc. You will be dismissed if it goes to court, but you will have to put up with all the drama and expense before getting cleared.