PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

BlowInHer
01-08-21, 02:34
If I had herpes, why now? I've been raw dogging girls for many years. I think you have to fuck 5000 plus girls like Gene Simmons or Wilt Chamberlain to get herpes. I've only fucked 1000 girls and have never had a single herpe before. I'm not sure it's a good idea to visit a doctor's office right now anyway, supposedly they are overwhelmed from covid cases and probably will be booked up for months, if what the news is saying is true. Maybe if you could all pray for my dick, maybe God will heal me so I can go forth and multiply again. A day without unprotected sex is like a day without sunshine. It's been 10 days and my dick still hurts! So keep me in your prayers, thank you!

Maybe you guys can tell me if it's herpes or just chafing? Is it cool for me to post my dick on this site? I was almost going to take a pic of a crackhead peeing on a dumpster at McGuffey market at noon on Monday.I've seen it on a handful of girls over the years, most assumed it was razor rash, until I explained to them how wrong they were. Once thought I had it so I spent 2 months researching and hundreds on blood tests until everything turned out fine. Good possibility you already had it for sometime now, you can go years without ever having an outbreak. Go get a swab test and a blood test to check for it. If you've had it over 12 weeks antibodies will show up for HSV 1 or 2, check for both! Oral herpes can spread to the groin and vice versa.

Boosted1
01-08-21, 08:00
Thank you! Quick search on here and I'd bet you are correct. Ill be looking for her. To avoid.

I would guess that was Alyssa who also goes by Monster.

Twisted36
01-08-21, 16:55
Thank you! Quick search on here and I'd bet you are correct. Ill be looking for her. To avoid.3 or 4 years ago she was a favorite of mine. Nice and petite with a tight body. But over the years, her performance has been getting so bad that I usually prefer to pass on her too. Kayley, Taylor, Dani or Ceecee are all better choices. I would even give Sarah B a chance before Alyssa.

GetInLetsGo
01-11-21, 05:54
Has anyone seen Jamie C of recently? My goal for 2021 is to post more often than not, thanks guys!

Humpty Dumpty
01-11-21, 11:06
Has anyone seen Jamie C of recently? My goal for 2021 is to post more often than not, thanks guys!I've never spooged her, but you can run into her on Sullivant between central and Yale.

Twisted36
01-11-21, 15:35
Has anyone seen Jamie C of recently? My goal for 2021 is to post more often than not, thanks guys!If you are asking about who I think you are, I haven't seen her out on the block in quite a while. She used to be a go to for me. I like her crazy hair styles and fashion sense.

JizMan
01-11-21, 17:09
If you are asking about who I think you are, I haven't seen her out on the block in quite a while. She used to be a go to for me. I like her crazy hair styles and fashion sense.Is this the Jamie C you are referring to? I have never seen her or know what she's up to now, but I think she used to advertise on BP using the attached face pic. Both pics are about 4-5 years old.

Twisted36
01-11-21, 23:46
Is this the Jamie C you are referring to? I have never seen her or know what she's up to now, but I think she used to advertise on BP using the attached face pic. Both pics are about 4-5 years old.That is who I was thinking of.

BlowInHer
01-11-21, 23:49
Is this the Jamie C you are referring to? I have never seen her or know what she's up to now, but I think she used to advertise on BP using the attached face pic. Both pics are about 4-5 years old.Jesus, where do I find her at?

GetInLetsGo
01-12-21, 08:06
That is who I was thinking of.That's her I just haven't seen her in quite some time. Last I seen her she was talking about moving out of town but she's always talking like that. Just wanted to see if she's still lurking.

Jamesman1231
01-12-21, 23:27
Do you guys remember a redhead named Jessie or Jamie used to walk on sully? She has some tattoos on her face. She used to be my top 5 but haven't seen her for more than 4 years.

Boosted1
01-13-21, 08:21
After seeing the pics of Jamie, I'm 95% sure tbat is who I picked up last week. Hair was shorter, all blond, but I'm nearly positive. Tolld her 20 and a tip, got tbe "that's all you got" feedback then said ok. But needed to drop some stuff at her sisters first. Last I saw her. No cash lost, just time and the risk driving back into a really shitty apartment complex. Maybe next time.

I would guess that was Alyssa who also goes by Monster.

Humpty Dumpty
01-13-21, 13:15
Guys,

I have a challenge for you. I am taking off the month of January from the mean streets of Columbus. But I would still be interested in hearing about your current favorites! Send me a private message with the full name, price and social media info of your three favorite ladies you've had in the past three months. Then I'll do the same!

Couple other questions. Anyone else met a "Shyanne" other than Kim M on Sullivant? Again, a different Shyanne, not Tall Kim, who walks near Brehl or Princeton. And what is Nae Nae's full name (pic below) and Drii's full name (pic below).

When I come back I would like to shoot my load in these women, who have either just blown me or made me use a rubber: Ariel B, Dani W, Drii, Kim M. "Shyanne".

Lastly, Josie E on Hudson has been missing for awhile. Not on the street, not in jail, has warrants. She told me a terrible story about how a pimp and his senior hooker held her captive for awhile. They are now in jail awaiting prison. Everyone has a sob story, but this one is credible, and really bad. The last couple times I saw her, I passed her by, and she gave me the "doggy dinner bowl" look as I drove by. The reason I passed her by was because she did a cash and dash! It goes to show you that even a girl who you have a good time with, and have gotten to know, can still not be trusted. But I would like to see her again because even though I'm knowledgeable and experienced, I still do dumb things when a woman is involved.

GetInLetsGo
01-13-21, 14:51
After seeing the pics of Jamie, I'm 95% sure tbat is who I picked up last week. Hair was shorter, all blond, but I'm nearly positive. Tolld her 20 and a tip, got tbe "that's all you got" feedback then said ok. But needed to drop some stuff at her sisters first. Last I saw her. No cash lost, just time and the risk driving back into a really shitty apartment complex. Maybe next time.I'm almost 99% sure she doesn't have a sister. Her brother stays in the bottoms and her mom used to but passed recently. Did she have a tongue ring?

Boosted1
01-13-21, 19:52
She said it was her sister, but who knows. How many "cousins" do these girls have? I hear that a lot. I didn't get a look at her teeth or if she had a ring in her toung. She did have one on her lip or nose or some other non typical place. I really need to takeke notes on this shit, too hard to keep track of these girls.

I did scoop sarah b this morning. She was looking pretty rough and I was in a rush so I just said hello and slipped her a 5 to help her out some. She was all upset about loosing her phone, but that's not a surprise.

There were 6 girls out in the bottoms, one looked to be Marie (wendy). The older huge fake rock hard tit chick. Passed on all them. The hill only had 3 or 4 including sarah. Hudson was empty all together.

I'm almost 99% sure she doesn't have a sister. Her brother stays in the bottoms and her mom used to but passed recently. Did she have a tongue ring?

Boosted1
01-13-21, 23:45
Did a pass this evening, 8 or so. Sully and Brehl sets a little thing on a door stoop with shorts on! 20 mph pass looks pretty good so I make a loop. Stopped right next to her, window down wanting to make eye contact or something but she has her nose so deep in her phone, not paying a bit of attention of anything else. Another monger in a crv makes 3 passes on her, you have any luck? I'm pretty sure she is a walker, just her attention was someplace else.

Dream Monger
01-14-21, 11:24
Well, it was really good so not quite a masterpiece. But given the bad experience my last time with BeAnna. This was a stroke of luck (to find her not high nor strung out on junk).

Got her in alley behind Sulli, between Ogden and Warren, did the LE check. And she ran a story of a BM in car asking gals to make a quick $20, then raping them at gunpoint. Heard other sad tales, got to a spot, BBBJCIM was decent, and enjoyed convo on the way out. Pretty good for 7:45 am.

Twisted36
01-14-21, 12:24
Well, it was really good so not quite a masterpiece. But given the bad experience my last time with BeAnna. This was a stroke of luck (to find her not high nor strung out on junk).

Got her in alley behind Sulli, between Ogden and Warren, did the LE check. And she ran a story of a BM in car asking gals to make a quick $20, then raping them at gunpoint. Heard other sad tales, got to a spot, BBBJCIM was decent, and enjoyed convo on the way out. Pretty good for 7:45 am.Beanna is completely hit or miss, with the miss side being far more likely. She can be good like you said if she isn't on hour 72 of being awake or coming off of a 24 hour bender. I just don't like to take the chance anymore.

Humpty Dumpty
01-14-21, 16:33
Beanna is okay. I have creamed her a few times. She generally wants more than the generous 30 bucks I offer and has even asked for me to use a rubber. A trip to jail might improve her looks a bit so she can gain 15 pounds and lose the drugs.

Dream Monger; "you know who" is raping hookers at gunpoint? That is totally normal. That is why SWs tend to avoid them. Every girl you pick up has an experience like that.

Boosted1- About trying to get a woman's attention who is messing around on the phone, I have had the same problem. Don't be afraid to get bold and roll down the window and holler at them, or perhaps even get out and talk to them. In case she isn't a hooker, I say something like "I know this is weird and kinda creepy but I was just driving by and I noticed how pretty you are, and I felt compelled to talk to you!" You guys would be surprised how often giving it to them point blank does the trick. Maybe you could throw a roll of toilet paper at her to get her attention.

CreeperJay
01-15-21, 15:59

Got her in alley behind Sulli, between Ogden and Warren, did the LE check. And she ran a story of a BM in car asking gals to make a quick $20, then raping them at gunpoint. Heard other sad tales, got to a spot, BBBJCIM was decent, and enjoyed convo on the way out. Pretty good for 7:45 am.Heard a story close to that last week from Terry. She said a few of a Sulli gals try to stay clear of the MBs. I have seen her twice for a little lunch break action recently. Seems lucid and can keep a convo nice sloppy BBBJCIM for $20. Took her through the drive though for some food after her sad story and the deed was done bc I'm a sucker like that.

CreeperJay
01-15-21, 16:12
Tried Hudson after having a poor experience a month or so ago. Picked up a chubby FB, maybe like 30 ish, said her name was Kim, never saw her before. After about 2 minutes of driving shit got weird. She was bat shit crazy, talking crazy and make all kind of noises. Told me she needed $100. I pulled over and tried to get her out. Started getting some attention from the "locals". Broke a rule and gave her a $10 to get her the hell out, prob saved me from getting robbed. I'm done with Hudson.

Humpty Dumpty
01-15-21, 19:35
Tried Hudson after having a poor experience a month or so ago. Picked up a chubby FB, maybe like 30 ish, said her name was Kim, never saw her before. After about 2 minutes of driving shit got weird. She was bat shit crazy, talking crazy and make all kind of noises. Told me she needed $100. I pulled over and tried to get her out. Started getting some attention from the "locals". Broke a rule and gave her a $10 to get her the hell out, prob saved me from getting robbed. I'm done with Hudson.Hmmmm. What is a chubby "FB"? Female black? If so, that may be part of the problem, but definitely not all of it. I'll bet you didn't do the window test? That's when you roll down the window and ask their name before letting her in. If she has a deep voice, no teeth, has a bad vibe or is totally wacko, then the window test will spare you the trouble of trying to kick her out. One time I had to kick this lady out because from a distance she looked good, but when she got in, I realized she was just a bit too old and a bit below my standards. I had to play dumb and act like I just noticed her and thought she was someone else. She started crying. "Everyone says that when they pick me up! No one used to do that! It's because I'm old and ugly now!" I kept playing dumb, but she was totally right. I dropped her off up the street. Guys, always do the window test or you might regret it, whether on Hudson or in the west side!

JonHangcok
01-16-21, 23:20
I was out cruising Sully at about 9:30 pm tonight, and cops were everywhere. There was some accident on a side street, I forgot which one. They hit an electric pole. As I continued down Sully, I saw a possible WSW at the corner of Sully and Clarendon, close by that food truck. I swung around to make a possible scoop, but something felt off to me the whole time. My spidey sense was tingling, so I acted like I was making a turn and kept on going. Down Clarendon. Just past the food truck I saw a LEO SUV parked around the corner in an alley. No way a SW is going to be working the corner that close to LEO. Not sure if it was a setup or just a coincidence. Decided to call it a night. I'll contact CeCe or Drii and see if they can take care of me.

Humpty Dumpty
01-17-21, 16:03
I was out cruising Sully at about 9:30 pm tonight, and cops were everywhere. There was some accident on a side street, I forgot which one. They hit an electric pole. As I continued down Sully, I saw a possible WSW at the corner of Sully and Clarendon, close by that food truck. I swung around to make a possible scoop, but something felt off to me the whole time. My spidey sense was tingling, so I acted like I was making a turn and kept on going. Down Clarendon. Just past the food truck I saw a LEO SUV parked around the corner in an alley. No way a SW is going to be working the corner that close to LEO. Not sure if it was a setup or just a coincidence. Decided to call it a night. I'll contact CeCe or Drii and see if they can take care of me.A WSW a block north of a parked LE vehicle? I would be willing to bet that is a coincidence. I guess we can find out soon on Tactical Response Group. Any description of this WSW? Lack of details is one thing that really upsets my bowels. Speaking of upset bowels, has anyone had the courage to visit this taco truck at Sully and Clarendon? I bet they don't give two shits about the gringo health department.

If anyone has full names / facespook links for CeCe, Drii, Nae Nae, Tabby or even Adrianna AK on Hudson, let me know.

DrJeckyl33
01-17-21, 18:58
I was out cruising Sully at about 9:30 pm tonight, and cops were everywhere. There was some accident on a side street, I forgot which one. They hit an electric pole. As I continued down Sully, I saw a possible WSW at the corner of Sully and Clarendon, close by that food truck. I swung around to make a possible scoop, but something felt off to me the whole time. My spidey sense was tingling, so I acted like I was making a turn and kept on going. Down Clarendon. Just past the food truck I saw a LEO SUV parked around the corner in an alley. No way a SW is going to be working the corner that close to LEO. Not sure if it was a setup or just a coincidence. Decided to call it a night. I'll contact CeCe or Drii and see if they can take care of me.I always wanted to meet Cee Cee. Think you can ask her if its ok to pm me her number?

JonHangcok
01-18-21, 00:51
As far as what the SW looked like, I couldn't give you a good description of her facial features. She had the hood of her coat pulled up so I couldn't get a proper look at her face seeing as it was dark and Sully isn't the most well lit street. She was a brunette as well. One other detail I forgot to mention, is that when I came around a few minutes later, I saw her walking down Clarendon past the food truck in the direction of the cruiser. Once again could be just a coincidence.

Rwade9
01-18-21, 02:40
Shoutout to the white trashy, obviously inebriated (high, drunk, it was anyone's best guess what was going on with him) guy across from the Marathon on Friday maybe around 9 or 10 o clock. This King managed to convince his woman (pretty sure she was with him and not a walker) to just ever so slightly bend over the bus bench and let him get in there from behind. This is in completely full view of traffic, the other people waiting by the bench, and anyone at the Marathon. A cop definitely drove by at one point, how it could not have been more obvious I have no idea. At first she seemed tentative, but he rubbed on her a bit and planted a couple big wet kisses on her neck and it was off to the races. On top of all this adversity, it was fairly cold out that night too. I didn't want to be rude and watch any longer than I needed to recognize his greatness. I look to him as an example of how little fucks one can actually give. I still have a lot to aspire to. Making Sullivant proud. You the real MVP.

Humpty Dumpty
01-19-21, 09:22
Is CeCe the nickname of Celeste M who looks like Molly Ringwald? I did shoot some sperm in a girl named CeCe in report number 12009.

Boosted1
01-20-21, 08:51
So who has the info on the black haired WSW at warren and sully this mornjng? I looped but the guy in front of me choose to take the alley and beat me back around on her. Med build, longer black hair.

Dream Monger
01-20-21, 13:09
Wed morning cruise netted Priscilla near Ryan & Sulli. She passed on a BM and hopped in with me. . . Talked about a few spots and finally went to one of hers. Other driver waiting so we looped and returned, then sat awhile. Lip kissing then great BBBJ, going slow & shallow, then faster and deeper. Finally blew in her & tip o' 5. Had nice convo & drop at her place on Harris. Seemed like a cool chick - 5'1, 135, longer reddish brown hair.

Humpty Dumpty
01-20-21, 17:13
Wed morning cruise netted Priscilla near Ryan & Sulli. She passed on a BM and hopped in with me. . . Talked about a few spots and finally went to one of hers. Other driver waiting so we looped and returned, then sat awhile. Lip kissing then great BBBJ, going slow & shallow, then faster and deeper. Finally blew in her & tip o' 5. Had nice convo & drop at her place on Harris. Seemed like a cool chick - 5'1, 135, longer reddish brown hair.Priscilla G? Prissy? I last creampied her about 15 years ago. When I passed her by a couple months ago, I couldn't believe she recognised me and even remembered my USASG name! "Humpty Dumpty! You don't want me anymore?" Seriously, the west side has much better options, why settle for her? She used to work the Short North back when hookers used to be there.

CreeperJay
01-20-21, 18:27
Hmmmm. What is a chubby "FB"? Female black? If so, that may be part of the problem, but definitely not all of it. I'll bet you didn't do the window test? That's when you roll down the window and ask their name before letting her in. If she has a deep voice, no teeth, has a bad vibe or is totally wacko, then the window test will spare you the trouble of trying to kick her out. One time I had to kick this lady out because from a distance she looked good, but when she got in, I realized she was just a bit too old and a bit below my standards. I had to play dumb and act like I just noticed her and thought she was someone else. She started crying. "Everyone says that when they pick me up! No one used to do that! It's because I'm old and ugly now!" I kept playing dumb, but she was totally right. I dropped her off up the street. Guys, always do the window test or you might regret it, whether on Hudson or in the west side!Good tip, I didn't that time. Pulled up, she got in and the convo started and went down hill quickly. She was black, was going for something different, and I sure got it LOL. Will stay clear and try the window test in future thanks.

Daman2
01-21-21, 19:47
Can anyone tell me anything about the cute WSW that kept hanging around Sully / Dana a few nights ago that said her name was Cassie with some kind of tattoo markings on her left eye brow ridge? Chatted with her briefly but didn't partake because was surprised she had not got picked up in 15 minutes of me crushing. I passed because maybe she's a poor performer??

Humpty Dumpty
01-21-21, 21:23
Can anyone tell me anything about the cute WSW that kept hanging around Sully / Dana a few nights ago that said her name was Cassie with some kind of tattoo markings on her left eye brow ridge? Chatted with her briefly but didn't partake because was surprised she had not got picked up in 15 minutes of me crushing. I passed because maybe she's a poor performer??I previously reported on her. Report number 12354 I think. If I got it wrong search for "Cassie". Yeah, the tats are hideous and her technique was so terrible I had to fake an orgasm.

I'll be back in action in a week and a half, guys. Anyone got some numbers of pretty ladies under 25? I have gone damn near a month without having sex or jacking off and I have an epic load saved up for some lucky lady.

JizMan
01-22-21, 09:44
Does anyone recognize this SW? The video was take by the same guy who took the Kimmy Kay video.

https://www.xvideos.com/video59688171/columbus_street_prostitute_car_blowjob

Humpty Dumpty
01-22-21, 11:29
Does anyone recognize this SW? The video was take by the same guy who took the Kimmy Kay video.

https://www.xvideos.com/video59688171/columbus_street_prostitute_car_blowjobThat's Sara T. The T rhymes with Gloria Gaynor. I've blown my load in her mouth and her pussy. She doesn't look too good here though.

Boosted1
01-22-21, 13:45
Now I am 100% sure, it was Jamie. Picked her up this morning down in the bottoms, off to a quiet place for some BBBJ fun. Told her 20 plus 5 tip. She worked her ass off, very good job at following directions, DT as much as I wanted and got the job done exceptionally well. Gave her an extra 5 on top. Will pick again. Showing some street wear, nodding off a bit but not bad.

After seeing the pics of Jamie, I'm 95% sure tbat is who I picked up last week. Hair was shorter, all blond, but I'm nearly positive. Tolld her 20 and a tip, got tbe "that's all you got" feedback then said ok. But needed to drop some stuff at her sisters first. Last I saw her. No cash lost, just time and the risk driving back into a really shitty apartment complex. Maybe next time.

Humpty Dumpty
01-22-21, 15:42
Now I am 100% sure, it was Jamie. Picked her up this morning down in the bottoms, off to a quiet place for some BBBJ fun. Told her 20 plus 5 tip. She worked her ass off, very good job at following directions, DT as much as I wanted and got the job done exceptionally well. Gave her an extra 5 on top. Will pick again. Showing some street wear, nodding off a bit but not bad.Does Jamie think she's Taylor Swift? If a woman scoffs at a super generous 25 bucks for BBBJ offer (which I think is overpaying) then she isn't worth it. If a woman demands more money, tell her if she wants more she needs to get younger and prettier. Pretty soon, Jamie will go from getting 25 bucks to no guys picking her up at all.

Daman2
01-23-21, 10:48
I previously reported on her. Report number 12354 I think. If I got it wrong search for "Cassie". Yeah, the tats are hideous and her technique was so terrible I had to fake an orgasm.

I'll be back in action in a week and a half, guys. Anyone got some numbers of pretty ladies under 25? I have gone damn near a month without having sex or jacking off and I have an epic load saved up for some lucky lady.Appreciate you responding to my post Humpty. I've laughed at many of yours for sure. I only get to cruise the loops a couple days in a row around once a month when I pass through Cbus and started doing so last Summer.

Humpty Dumpty
01-25-21, 13:51
I am in Wisconsin doing some "work" right now. I haven't had sex or jacked off in almost a month. I have a huge load saved up and I need to give it to the right lady. I will be cruising the streets on Saturday night. Why isn't my inbox full of ladies' full names, social media profiles and numbers? Sullivant will run white with cum on Saturday night. It's going to be a big mess. So quit messing around, guys. Blow up my inbox with info of ladies under 25 ready to take Niagara Falls sized load of sperm. If I take more than 2 laps on Sullivant to find my love connection, I am going to be pissed off. Oh yeah, my dick has healed. Thanks to all you guys who prayed for my penis. Jesus Christ reached down my pants and touched my dick and now it's as good as new!

WatchUrSix
01-26-21, 05:13
Hey, and what's up Mongers! Have not run the Sully loop for quite a while, and have been thinking of coming out of retirement.

Over the last couple weeks, and maybe 20 or so laps, I am surprised over the lack of selection.

Even extended to the Broad street straight away, and was really glad I saved my purple pill. LOL.

I did have to go east down Mound from Binns for some business, and could swear there may have been a few candidates. Any word about Mound?

LEO contact says no recent sweeps.

Boosted1
01-26-21, 09:04
Rolled hudson this morning and spotted Lee. I'd guess 28 or 29 yo, 5'5 95 or 100 lbs, shoulder length brown hair, cute eyes, very very small a's, jacked up teeth. Found a spot, top off for a BBBJTC. Not top shelf, maybe a 5 out of 10. I'd pick her again in a pinch. 20 with no tip, no complaints with it.
And Humpty, she didnt have numbers or i would he sent you.

Prim0
01-26-21, 09:45
I am in Wisconsin doing some "work" right now. I haven't had sex or jacked off in almost a month. I have a huge load saved up and I need to give it to the right lady. I will be cruising the streets on Saturday night. Why isn't my inbox full of ladies' full names, social media profiles and numbers? Sullivant will run white with cum on Saturday night. It's going to be a big mess. So quit messing around, guys. Blow up my inbox with info of ladies under 25 ready to take Niagara Falls sized load of sperm. If I take more than 2 laps on Sullivant to find my love connection, I am going to be pissed off. Oh yeah, my dick has healed. Thanks to all you guys who prayed for my penis. Jesus Christ reached down my pants and touched my dick and now it's as good as new!Is this the script for Humpty's version of The Green Mile? Who do we get to play Humpty?. Samuel L Jackson?

Glad to hear your unit is functional! I'd share with you but I only come to this section of the forum to hear your stories and know where to watch my step. .

Ryder79
01-28-21, 16:10
Went for a ryde over the last three days and found some pretty good talent. How do I define talent? Well talent does not complain, good price for their work, and easy to get along with.

Let's start with Red. Met Red in a dream off Sullivant. Pretty close to the drive thru circled the block and she came to me on the street. Pretty quiet young red head spinner with tattoos on hand and above left eye that said Kristol. Sucker for a red head so was definitely ready to do the deed. Found a familiar spot agreed on. 3 and red went to work with no complaints. Deep throat and skills were on point BBBJCIM with spit. She did not care if my hands drifted and I had a good time, yes sir! Afterwards she asked for a tip and I obliged since she was such a good girl. Got the number and let her know in true terminator fashion, I will be back.

Can't remember the parsons prospects name but she was dark haired nothing to write home about and looked like she was missing a few side teeth. Found her on Reeb 2 days in a row. Yep she made me come back. Deep throat was on point and like true talent no complaints. Pretty sure she swallowed that load on both occasions. Love talent that enjoys her trade. She did not have a cell and the damage was only. 25 including tip. Found her just before the corner store on Reeb heading to an alley which I think has a new candy store.

Have to say it was a good few days, let me know if you need any other details I would give both of these pieces of talent another go at any point and added Red to the team roster for later since she had a cell.

Ryder.

Humpty Dumpty
01-28-21, 20:58
Went for a ryde over the last three days and found some pretty good talent. How do I define talent? Well talent does not complain, good price for their work, and easy to get along with.

Let's start with Red. Met Red in a dream off Sullivant. Pretty close to the drive thru circled the block and she came to me on the street. Pretty quiet young red head spinner with tattoos on hand and above left eye that said Kristol. Sucker for a red head so was definitely ready to do the deed. Found a familiar spot agreed on. 3 and red went to work with no complaints. Deep throat and skills were on point BBBJCIM with spit. She did not care if my hands drifted and I had a good time, yes sir! Afterwards she asked for a tip and I obliged since she was such a good girl. Got the number and let her know in true terminator fashion, I will be back.

Can't remember the parsons prospects name but she was dark haired nothing to write home about and looked like she was missing a few side teeth. Found her on Reeb 2 days in a row. Yep she made me come back. Deep throat was on point and like true talent no complaints. Pretty sure she swallowed that load on both occasions. Love talent that enjoys her trade. She did not have a cell and the damage was only. 25 including tip. Found her just before the corner store on Reeb heading to an alley which I think has a new candy store.

Have to say it was a good few days, let me know if you need any other details I would give both of these pieces of talent another go at any point and added Red to the team roster for later since she had a cell.

Ryder.I shot my load inside Red's pussy one time. Think I paid her 25? Her prison quality face tattoos are awful. She was okay but not worth a second creampie so I pass her when I see her, which is usually by the Sunoco at Sully and Highland. You overpaid a bit. BBBJS should never cost more than 25 including tip. 20 is average street price. Pretty please, get these ladies' full names please. Just ask and they'll tell you. Its very rare they'll give you a fake name.

I have been a little more generous with the ladies recently. Prices vary by age.

18-25 years old: 20-25 for BBBJ, 25 to 40 for BBFSCIP.

25-30 years old: 20 for BBBJ, 25 to 35 for BBFSCIP.

30+ years old: 20 or less for BBBJ, 30 or less for BBFSCIP.

40+ years old: She pays me 10.

Ryder79
01-28-21, 22:29
I shot my load inside Red's pussy one time. Think I paid her 25? Her prison quality face tattoos are awful. She was okay but not worth a second creampie so I pass her when I see her, which is usually by the Sunoco at Sully and Highland. You overpaid a bit. BBBJS should never cost more than 25 including tip. 20 is average street price. Pretty please, get these ladies' full names please. Just ask and they'll tell you. Its very rare they'll give you a fake name.

I have been a little more generous with the ladies recently. Prices vary by age.

18-25 years old: 20-25 for BBBJ, 25 to 40 for BBFSCIP.

25-30 years old: 20 for BBBJ, 25 to 35 for BBFSCIP.

30+ years old: 20 or less for BBBJ, 30 or less for BBFSCIP.

40+ years old: She pays me 10.Interesting sliding scale. I will keep this in mind good sir.

I pay a little more for those I'm going to connect with on future occasions. I look at it as my part of community service that I have failed to do. Have I helped in the soup kitchen. Hell no. But I have helped a street artist in their pursuit of oral greatness. Developing talent one throat at a time. To be continued.

Humpty Dumpty
01-31-21, 05:34
So, for those who have been following, I have been out of town on "business". I have abstaining from sex and jacking off for 3 and a half weeks. Before I went out to Sullivant, I took a shower and used half a bottle of Axe body wash on my genitals. I wanted to be nice and clean for my date tonight. I got some loose fitting shorts, no underwear, and no condom. I popped a viagra. I anticipated a huge 3 and a half week load so I brought a beach towel in addition to the standard roll of toilet paper.

I drove up and down Sully around midnight. Where do all the women go during inclement weather? Do they just sit around and get dopesick? As soon as I drove to the hilltop, my bowels began rumbling. Could I make it to Pilot? Nope. I drove to an alley in the Westgate area. I pulled down my shorts and expelled two large shits with one push. Steam rose as the turds sank into a snowdrift. The cold air and more snow hit my bare ass. I grabbed the toilet paper and wiped, getting back in my car. I drove up and down Sully for what seemed like forever. I texted Fifi, no reply. I was going to check some of my other contacts but my phone died. I drove another couple laps. There could not have been more than 5 women out, all of whom were ugly. Then I saw Marissa M, 25 WSW by Alex Market. I figured what the hell. I could tell from a distance that her straight brown hair had grown and was looking good, and her complexion looked better too.

She jumped in. She recognized me and seemed to feel at ease. Without me prompting her, she brought up usasexguide, which made me giggle a bit. I asked which poster's reports she liked best. She said "the guy who posts all the time, I forget his name. " I admit, a lot of my time at "work" is spent posting on this forum, usually while sitting on the toilet bowl. We went to a secret place. Actually, with a night like this, everywhere was secret because it was covered with snow. She eagerly showed me her beautiful shaved coochie, and nice ass. She kind of reminds of Joan Jett. If Joan Jett smoked crack, snorted fetty, and had slightly bigger tits. She began to perform a Moorhead, which was much better than I remembered. Then she grabbed my dick which was super hard and stuck in her tight coochie, and rode me like a good cowgirl. I wouldve liked to have had more time with her at a hotel room or something, you can't really expect women to get wet at the drop of a hat. Maybe I should've brought lube. Because I hadn't nutted in a month, I blasted off pretty quickly like the Space Shuttle Challenger. I ejaculated in her with the force of Hoover Dam breaking. I asked her if she liked my cum in her, and she said yes! I asked if she liked me sperm swimming around inside her, and said yes! It is so sexy when a lady appreciates being creampied. I shot so much cum inside her, and the texture of the cum was so thick, it looked as if she had douched with tapioca pudding. A big glob fell out of her and got on my shorts. Marissa asked for toilet paper. She was so happy when I presented the jizz towel. We both cleaned up and I dropped her off the shitty apartments near Joseppi's. Call me crazy, but these apartments look like the kind of place you could buy drugs at. Have any of you guys scored drugs there? Oh yeah, Marissa gave me her number and said you guys could have it too. Cost was 30, with some drug paraphernalia as a tip.

CardCounter
01-31-21, 23:20
Humpty writes the sweetest love stories.

Humpty Dumpty
02-03-21, 03:21
Hudson: Was Corinna J aka "Bubbles" by marathon. Pass. Saw a really hot young WSW. Think her name is Lee? She was at Pontiac and Hudson. She was on her way to the drug house. I feel like an idiot for not asking for her number.

I texted Felicia aka Fifi. She asked for my name, I said Peter. She asked what I looked like. Rather than tell her the truth, that I'm gods gift to women, I lied and said I was 500 pounds and super ugly. She said bye. No woman that stupid deserves my sperm. She needs to lighten up.

On Sully, I saw Shelby B. Running up and down the Westgate area of Sully. Pass. Some guy in a. Nissan picked up tall Kimmy the amateur adult film star by the Patio Bar. A few other women were out but no one worth mentioning. I peed in an alley and almost slipped on ice and fell in it.

Parsons had nothing.

I autographed the bathroom wall at Pilot.

Boosted1
02-03-21, 07:26
Did a pass last evening down sully and hudson, not much out. Looped around on a little thing on sully near hudson, gone by the time I got back around. She was all bundled up, all I could tell is she was white, 5'5 or so, skinny (based on her legs). Nothing else caught my eye so off to hudson. One BSW, but not wanting to risk she / it being a tranny. Rolled cleveland north to almost Oakland see a tall skinny WSW with a very nice ass. Long black hair past shoulders. I make the pass to look her over, swing around the next street and alley. I don't generally like the allies, my tires are way expensive and it draws too much attention but I needed drained and I wasnt loosing another chance. As planned, I meet her as she walks by. I take Humpty's advice (again) and keep the door locked but roll the window down to chat with her. THANK YOU HUMPTY! Looked in her 40's, probably early 30's with a lot of street wear. But her teetn, damn. They were a mess. So pass on that one. Humpty advise saved me from "Lou Lou" the other day as well. Rolled the window down, she comes over and blows smoke into my car as she tries talking. Got to be 50 yo and the voice of a long long time smoker. Pass.

Last week did connect with Hudson Charlee. No need to review, a good pick as usual. Was looking for her tonight in fact. She said she was getting herself a phone so she wouldn't need her BF / handeler phone. If any of you guys have her number, it would be appreciated.

Mwm 55
02-03-21, 14:58
Slim, Small. Acne face, Nice little Titties BBJCIM standard 20 spot. Got the job done.I know hew well. Heavy user, but a nice girl. Never rushes. Very open menu. I have even taken her out of the area for an afternoon of fun.

BigBucki
02-04-21, 13:24
Where's the phone number brother? Share the wealth. LOL.

So, for those who have been following, I have been out of town on "business". I have abstaining from sex and jacking off for 3 and a half weeks. Before I went out to Sullivant, I took a shower and used half a bottle of Axe body wash on my genitals. I wanted to be nice and clean for my date tonight. I got some loose fitting shorts, no underwear, and no condom. I popped a viagra. I anticipated a huge 3 and a half week load so I brought a beach towel in addition to the standard roll of toilet paper.

I drove up and down Sully around midnight. Where do all the women go during inclement weather? Do they just sit around and get dopesick? As soon as I drove to the hilltop, my bowels began rumbling. Could I make it to Pilot? Nope. I drove to an alley in the Westgate area. I pulled down my shorts and expelled two large shits with one push. Steam rose as the turds sank into a snowdrift. The cold air and more snow hit my bare ass. I grabbed the toilet paper and wiped, getting back in my car. I drove up and down Sully for what seemed like forever. I texted Fifi, no reply. I was going to check some of my other contacts but my phone died. I drove another couple laps. There could not have been more than 5 women out, all of whom were ugly. Then I saw Marissa M, 25 WSW by Alex Market. I figured what the hell. I could tell from a distance that her straight brown hair had grown and was looking good, and her complexion looked better too..
Interesting sliding scale. I will keep this in mind good sir.

I pay a little more for those I'm going to connect with on future occasions. I look at it as my part of community service that I have failed to do. Have I helped in the soup kitchen. Hell no. But I have helped a street artist in their pursuit of oral greatness. Developing talent one throat at a time. To be continued.

Humpty Dumpty
02-04-21, 13:28
When it comes to predicting the weather, I'm not as good as Mike Davis. But I predict that one of you guys can send me a number of a lady under 25 who will graciously accept my load. So send full name, social media info and phone number to my inbox.

I'm glad you guys are getting useful information as well as entertainment from my reports. Marissa is not the first to mention USASG or my reports specifically. I have to bite my lip to keep from laughing sometimes. Apparently most of the ladies enjoy my reports, while some are not flattered at all.

HarryHardwood
02-04-21, 20:35
Anyone see Tranessa (Nessa) on Hudson recently?

Boosted1
02-04-21, 23:55
Guess its been a couple weeks ago I saw her out in her usual area. Wasnt interested in scooping her, just doesn't do it for me.

Anyone see Tranessa (Nessa) on Hudson recently?

Locis54
02-05-21, 08:43
Took a drive up and down the stroll early this morning. There was a small selection out. Especially considering the time and temperature. Missed on a tall, slim, but not too skinny one at Dana and Sully. I was too slow on the draw and she was scooped by one of why'all. A few minutes later I saw long blonde hair. I couldn't really see her face. So I loop around and pull down Eureka. She comes to the door and hops in. I know. I know. Talk to her through the window first. Honestly I'm just in for the BJ. Fat, skinny, ugly, pretty. They are all capable of giving a great BJ. So back to the story. I immediately notice she has a horrible complexion. Said her name was Crissy. We drove to my spot and I pull them down. She asked if I just wanted a BJ and I said yea. It starts out ok. But the longer it went the worse it got. Talk about teeth! And I'm not usually one to say anything so I let her go. I took forever to blow my load and she was getting tired. Told her if she got me to cum I would take care of her. So after a good 30 minutes I blew my load in her mouth. Gave her. 2 + . 1 for tip. Definitely too much but that load needed to come out. Dropped her off of Burgess.

Humpty Dumpty
02-05-21, 12:11
11 PM struck. I was going to go to bed, but a nagging voice told me to go out and have unprotected sex with a woman I had just met.

I drove down Hudson first. I was jamming to "Cake and Sodomy" by Marilyn Manson. The song should be retitled "Creampie and Sodomy". Manson has been all over the news, and he is in big trouble over rape and abuse allegations. He doesn't know how to treat a woman. On the other hand, I am the exact opposite. I am a nice gentleman and I treat ladies well. Manson is the type of idiot who would probably use a condom during sex. Another great Manson song is "This is the New Shit" which is good to listen to while you're on the toilet.

I saw Suzy H by Whitethorne and Sully. H as in the author of "The Outsiders". She looked terrible as usual. Pass. Saw Victoria at Sully and Cypress. She had a raspy voice like a woman who had been smoking for 60 years. And she wasn't too good looking. Pass. At UDF and Sully and Hague, I pulled up to the pump. An attractive WSW walked up. I rolled down the window and asked her name. "I'm Christina. Wow, you have such beautiful eyes!" While she said this, I noticed her teeth. Her teeth looked like Hunter Biden's teeth before he got them fixed. Hunter Biden's dentist should visit the ladies on Sullivant Avenue, that guy works miracles. I pretended like I thought she was someone else. I did not want to hurt her feelings by telling her that her teeth were super nasty. I saw another ugly old lady that no one ever picks up by the Patio Bar. I saw Hali S at Brehl, running after cars like a dog as always. She is going to need to improve her hygiene, attitude and service if she wants any repeat business.

Parsons and Hudson were empty. What a waste of a Viagra.

Locis54, you overpaid big time.

Rack Pat
02-06-21, 13:32
11 PM struck. I was going to go to bed, but a nagging voice told me to go out and have unprotected sex with a woman I had just met.

I drove down Hudson first. I was jamming to "Cake and Sodomy" by Marilyn Manson. The song should be retitled "Creampie and Sodomy". Manson has been all over the news, and he is in big trouble over rape and abuse allegations. He doesn't know how to treat a woman. On the other hand, I am the exact opposite. I am a nice gentleman and I treat ladies well. Manson is the type of idiot who would probably use a condom during sex. Another great Manson song is "This is the New Shit" which is good to listen to while you're on the toilet.

I saw Suzy H by Whitethorne and Sully. H as in the author of "The Outsiders". She looked terrible as usual. Pass. Saw Victoria at Sully and Cypress. She had a raspy voice like a woman who had been smoking for 60 years. And she wasn't too good looking. Pass. At UDF and Sully and Hague, I pulled up to the pump. An attractive WSW walked up. I rolled down the window and asked her name. "I'm Christina. Wow, you have such beautiful eyes!" While she said this, I noticed her teeth. Her teeth looked like Hunter Biden's teeth before he got them fixed. Hunter Biden's dentist should visit the ladies on Sullivant Avenue, that guy works miracles. I pretended like I thought she was someone else. I did not want to hurt her feelings by telling her that her teeth were super nasty. I saw another ugly old lady that no one ever picks up by the Patio Bar. I saw Hali S at Brehl, running after cars like a dog as always. She is going to need to improve her hygiene, attitude and service if she wants any repeat business.

Parsons and Hudson were empty. What a waste of a Viagra.

Locis54, you overpaid big time.Suzy might have seen better days, but there is no better oral to be had on the street. Plus she was clear that she does everything.

Twisted36
02-06-21, 14:29
Suzy might have seen better days, but there is no better oral to be had on the street. Plus she was clear that she does everything.Lucky you. She wasn't so open to certain things the 2 times I picked her up.

Rack Pat
02-06-21, 16:46
Lucky you. She wasn't so open to certain things the 2 times I picked her up.Most enthusiastic oral I've had in years. Made my ears pop and my eyes cross.

Humpty Dumpty
02-07-21, 05:09
I decided to get in my car and leave my beautiful affluent neighborhood and go to a bad part of town to look for some rawdog action.

The west side was a bust. More cops than SWs. Amanda at Sully and Oakley failed the window test. Rae Rae at Sully and Brinker failed the window test. Some WSW with a beautiful perfect ass, and a substandard face failed the window test at Clarendon and Sully.

What the hell is going on at E Hudson tonight? A crash at Bremen, also Shell was taped off, and Marathon was taped off! I continued around and found Brittany C, WSW, 29 again at Azelda. I had not seen her in forever! She went to Florida for a bit and came back. I would have stayed there! We went to a secret place. I gave her a fresh new crack pipe. She lit it up. "Make it sizzle!" I said excitedly as she inhaled a gigantic hit. "Then blow the smoke on my dick!" I whipped it out and she exhaled a huge cloud of sweet crack smoke on my genitals. It was so sexy. She sucked it good. Her body does not have any wear or baby damage. Then I stuck my dick in her shaved pussy. She complained that my dick was too fat. I slowed down and we got a good rhythm going. "Tell me how much you want my sperm inside you!" I said. She told me to cum on her belly or something. But I kinda disregarded that. Cost was 30. She asked to be dropped off at another drug house.

She also mentioned that Cindarella on Hudson is in the hospital after being shot in the face while trying to rob a drug dealer. I have blown my load in Cindarella once for 20. She is just way too paranoid and volatile. Can't say I'm surprised. She said Josie has been back, sort of.

Dream Monger
02-07-21, 12:37
Cruised early for kicks and got none. Thru Sulli Loop 7:30-8:30 & none out. . . Then saw the temp outside was 14. So that explains it.

Cruised to Hudson and a BSW out, then up to Cleveland, & back to Sulli Loop at 9 - more BSWs and WSWs, all bundled up.

Few E of Central got scooped, and few E. Of Hague still hanging out when I left. Was looking for prime rib, but only had ground beef.

Wrong time of day, I know. There'll be others.

Humpty Dumpty
02-09-21, 01:52
After one lap on Hudson I went to Sully. Did one lap and then went to Pilot and blew up the men's bathroom. Then another couple laps. Settled on Angel at Sully and Brehl. Her hair is purple now. She wasn't very good. Cost was 20.

I thought of a good parody. Mama's and the Papa's made a song called "California dreaming" about wanting to be in California while living in an unpleasant cold place. I could make a parody called "California steaming" about having to poop in a snowdrift in a bad part of town. Mama Cass was a big lady, I bet she plugged up a few backstage toilets. "All the turds are brown, and the skies are gray".

Usasxgd
02-09-21, 07:59
A month ago I strolled parsons early am and came across a nice little WSW. Found an awkward spot and got to it, FS. 3.

A few weeks before that I picked up another WSW late coming off her shift dressed like a waitress, toothy BBBJ but somewhat of a thrill as she was almost a civi. Cost was. 5 so way high but unique circumstance even with poor performance it was a fun one time thing.

Back in the fall I had a terrible experience off east main, WSW looked good but was rough when she got in, real bad needle marks, negotiated. 3 FS went to her spot and I couldn't pull the trigger. Drove her back to the pickup spot have her. 1 and she freaked the fuck out. Starting calling someone and demanding cash, yelling and causing a scene. I was a sucker and gave her another. 2 to get out.

Over 6 months had 1 good experience, 1 avg and 1 terrible.

Any advice on getting the bad ones out of my vehicle is much appreciated.

DrJeckyl33
02-09-21, 08:14
Anyone know blonde Cee Cee? What's she like and does she do bare?

Midwest Dude
02-09-21, 10:54
A month ago I strolled parsons early am and came across a nice little WSW. Found an awkward spot and got to it, FS. 3.

A few weeks before that I picked up another WSW late coming off her shift dressed like a waitress, toothy BBBJ but somewhat of a thrill as she was almost a civi. Cost was. 5 so way high but unique circumstance even with poor performance it was a fun one time thing.

Back in the fall I had a terrible experience off east main, WSW looked good but was rough when she got in, real bad needle marks, negotiated. 3 FS went to her spot and I couldn't pull the trigger. Drove her back to the pickup spot have her. 1 and she freaked the fuck out. Starting calling someone and demanding cash, yelling and causing a scene. I was a sucker and gave her another. 2 to get out.

Over 6 months had 1 good experience, 1 avg and 1 terrible.

Any advice on getting the bad ones out of my vehicle is much appreciated.I wouldn't call paying that extra 20 being a sucker. It got her out of your car with no issues.

Personally, I'd wait until it warms up a bit. When it's cold out it allows them to hide their flaws.

Dream Monger
02-09-21, 13:20

Back in the fall I had a terrible experience off east main, WSW looked good but was rough when she got in, real bad needle marks, negotiated. 3 FS went to her spot and I couldn't pull the trigger. Drove her back to the pickup spot have her. 1 and she freaked the fuck out. Starting calling someone and demanding cash, yelling and causing a scene. I was a sucker and gave her another. 2 to get out. Over 6 months had 1 good experience, 1 avg and 1 terrible.

- Any advice on getting the bad ones out of my vehicle is much appreciated.

You handled it well. We're more susceptible to their antics once they're in the car, unless we're the type to pull a piece or threaten hard Greek action on them.

I did try a ruse, of 'get out now, or I'll exit going S of Sulli to 270 & drop you in a field' - & she got out with just a loud door slam.

Tho she could have grabbed, twisted or trashed my ride, before getting out. The extra money is often a good thing.

Mantenomo
02-09-21, 14:02
I wouldn't call paying that extra 20 being a sucker. It got her out of your car with no issues.

Personally, I'd wait until it warms up a bit. When it's cold out it allows them to hide their flaws.Absolutely not a sucker.

Unfortunately this happens to AMPs, massages and escorts.

Sometimes you just chalk up the house fee and walk.

Humpty Dumpty
02-10-21, 00:24
Yeah, I've occasionally had to give a woman a couple bucks to get out of the car. It's been a long time though. I generally believe it is a terrible idea to reward a woman for bad behavior.

Again, you likely would not have had this problem if you did the window test. Roll the window down slightly before picking her up. Ask her name. Deep voice? Ugly? Under the influence? That split second window test can filter out the wrong women (or fags dressed as women). If you need more time to decide, ask BS questions like does she need a ride, do I know you, do you want to party with me, things like that.

If you need to kick a woman out of the car, drive to the police station and drop her off there. She likely will ask to be let out before you make it to Sully and Belvidere. The last time I had to kick a woman out of my car was probably 5 or 6 years ago. We were both smoking and she began to act too crazy. I threw a 10 dollar bill out the window, and she jumped out and chased it. I sped off, went back to the crack house and found a new lady to smoke with. On another occasion, I stopped the car, told her I had a surprise and she probably wouldn't like it. I then went to the trunk to get the surprise. She jumped out and that was it. One other final thing; don't have anything you don't want her touching within her reach. That includes the glovebox.

Hammond
02-10-21, 16:34
Are there any moderately priced motels in the Sully area? Just passing through.

BootyLoverBrad
02-10-21, 19:47
Are there any moderately priced motels in the Sully area? Just passing through.New Rome Motel is relatively cheap. $35 for an hour.

Humpty Dumpty
02-10-21, 19:57
New Rome Motel is relatively cheap. $35 for an hour.Are you shitting me? That is overpaying, big time. The German Village motel is closer to the west side. New Rome Motel is several miles to the west! I remember smoke some rocks at New Rome hotel back when the Neon Moon bar was still open. The bar closed and its now a Vape shop. Man, did I make an ass of myself, I was so high. When I was partying with the hard rock, I would do and say all kinds of weird things with women. Hitting the pipe will make you want to have all kinds of weird sex. As soon as I would hit the pipe, I would immediately whip out my pecker and show it to any woman who was around.

Red Roof on West Broad would be a better bet. Or even the shitty Econo Lodge on and Wilson by the Pilot Truck Stop. On the bathroom wall of the Pilot, I wrote "Humpty Dumpty from USASexguide shat here" go check it out.

Humpty Dumpty
02-11-21, 07:44
I left my nice neighborhood and went to the trashy bad area of town as usual around 11 PM. It was snowy. Hudson had plenty of women! I saw 6 of them on the first lap. The problem was that they were all ugly. I took a left from Hudson to go north on Cleveland Avenue. Just beyond Weber I spotted a young blonde WSW. She had a plastic bottle of Kamchatka, a cheap and shitty vodka in her hand. I was a bit hesitant. Usually alcohol makes people act worse than drugs! With heroin / fetty they tend to act tired, docile and compliant so its good when they're doing that, if they can stay awake. I pulled up to her, did the window test and she got in.

I was a bit hesitant to let her in while doing the window test. Her speaking voice I do not care for. She is obviously from the deep south, and has an affected voice like a white person who has listened to way too much rap music and tries to act like the rappers they see on TV. I asked her name, she said "Hales Bales" or maybe she said Hells Bells or something. I'm telling you, a white girl talking ghetto is even more annoying than a black girl talking ghetto. No age. No number. No social media. We drove around for a bit and I was thinking at one point maybe she wasn't even a hooker. I drove past 71 to the "good" side, west of 71 so we were driving around Clintonville and north campus area. Never have sex in a parked car in Linden unless you want to get robbed, shot, or arrested. I whipped out my dick. She sucked it. Her technique and enthusiasm were above average. I wanted to fuck she said no. Finally I nutted. She spat the sperm out all over the snow outside the car.

Keep in mind, neither of us had mentioned money or anything yet. She asked to be taken to McDonalds. I paid for 3 dollars worth of shitty, nasty food for her, which she washed down with more shitty vodka. She asked to be dropped off at Cleveland just south of Hudson. As I was dropping her off she asked if I could "help her out". I was actually about to overpay and give her 25, but she said 20 would be fine. I was about to give her damn near full pack of cigarettes but she said she only needed a couple of them. That is really weird. Almost every girl will take take take whatever and its never enough. So this is kind a rare. Anyone else know this lady? I would like to shoot a big load inside her next time.

BikerRon11
02-11-21, 17:03
I left my nice neighborhood and went to the trashy bad area of town as usual around 11 PM. It was snowy. Hudson had plenty of women! I saw 6 of them on the first lap. The problem was that they were all ugly. I took a left from Hudson to go north on Cleveland Avenue. Just beyond Weber I spotted a young blonde WSW. She had a plastic bottle of Kamchatka, a cheap and shitty vodka in her hand. I was a bit hesitant. Usually alcohol makes people act worse than drugs! With heroin / fetty they tend to act tired, docile and compliant so its good when they're doing that, if they can stay awake. I pulled up to her, did the window test and she got in.

I was a bit hesitant to let her in while doing the window test. Her speaking voice I do not care for. She is obviously from the deep south, and has an affected voice like a white person who has listened to way too much rap music and tries to act like the rappers they see on TV. I asked her name, she said "Hales Bales" or maybe she said Hells Bells or something. I'm telling you, a white girl talking ghetto is even more annoying than a black girl talking ghetto. No age. No number. No social media. We drove around for a bit and I was thinking at one point maybe she wasn't even a hooker. I drove past 71 to the "good" side, west of 71 so we were driving around Clintonville and north campus area. Never have sex in a parked car in Linden unless you want to get robbed, shot, or arrested. I whipped out my dick. She sucked it. Her technique and enthusiasm were above average. I wanted to fuck she said no. Finally I nutted. She spat the sperm out all over the snow outside the car.

Keep in mind, neither of us had mentioned money or anything yet. She asked to be taken to McDonalds. I paid for 3 dollars worth of shitty, nasty food for her, which she washed down with more shitty vodka. She asked to be dropped off at Cleveland just south of Hudson. As I was dropping her off she asked if I could "help her out". I was actually about to overpay and give her 25, but she said 20 would be fine. I was about to give her damn near full pack of cigarettes but she said she only needed a couple of them. That is really weird. Almost every girl will take take take whatever and its never enough. So this is kind a rare. Anyone else know this lady? I would like to shoot a big load inside her next time.I drive that shitty location and come up with nothing but subpar over used druggie and ugly chicks! I really wish I could find a decent looking regular with teeth and a positive attitude.

Usasxgd
02-12-21, 04:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BigDD65
02-12-21, 11:38
02-11-2021.

I saw a WSW on the sully stroll last seen around Roscoe's Market. Long Blonde curly hair about mid-back. Looked like she had on a Brown Leather jacket. Anybody know who she is? Reviews on her skillsets?

MastaaFun
02-12-21, 13:43
I drive that shitty location and come up with nothing but subpar over used druggie and ugly chicks! I really wish I could find a decent looking regular with teeth and a positive attitude.Damn might need to take a scoping trip up North soon haha. My recent attempts with the current providers has been more miss than hit she at least sounds cognitive and a decent experience.

Humpty Dumpty
02-12-21, 21:21
02-11-2021.

I saw a WSW on the sully stroll last seen around Roscoe's Market. Long Blonde curly hair about mid-back. Looked like she had on a Brown Leather jacket. Anybody know who she is? Reviews on her skillsets?Description is vague but Goldie would be a possibility. I picked up Goldie once, and she accused menof being a cop. She asked to be let out, and wasn't going to beg her or try to argue with her, because a man like me has better options.

Speaking of which, fuck the snow and ice. I'm going to Florida for a few days to visit some nude beaches and fill up some of those girls with sperm. So you guys won't have to deal with my lemon yellow sno cones and frozen fudgesicles for a few days. Any recommendations for nude beaches or hot SWs anywhere in Florida?

Mmakersmark86
02-13-21, 04:34
Agreed. The Northside stroll is froven literally and figuratively speaking.

EatChu
02-13-21, 15:48
On Sully, I saw Shelby B. Running up and down the Westgate area of Sully. Pass. Some guy in a. Nissan picked up tall Kimmy the amateur adult film star by the Patio Bar. A few other women were out but no one worth mentioning. I peed in an alley and almost slipped on ice and fell in it.

Parsons had nothing.

I autographed the bathroom wall at Pilot.In the nissan. Nice to run into you humpty.

Humpty Dumpty
02-13-21, 15:53
Agreed. The Northside stroll is froven literally and figuratively speaking.Hudson has good looking women. Its just that you guys probably pass them up, thinking they are cops. Oh well, I am going to Florida in a few days. I am going to conduct an experiment. I am going to defecate in the Atlantic Ocean to see if the turds sink or float. Best ladies on Hudson are Jasmine B, Josie E, Brittany C, Charlee S, Kari K. I don't recommend Ciana G "Cindarella" who was pretty but who recently got shot in the face, and has a bad attitude. Adrianna "AK" has atrocious attitude and service as well. With Tranessa, YMMV.

BikerRon11
02-14-21, 10:02
Hudson has good looking women. Its just that you guys probably pass them up, thinking they are cops. Oh well, I am going to Florida in a few days. I am going to conduct an experiment. I am going to defecate in the Atlantic Ocean to see if the turds sink or float. Best ladies on Hudson are Jasmine B, Josie E, Brittany C, Charlee S, Kari K. I don't recommend Ciana G "Cindarella" who was pretty but who recently got shot in the face, and has a bad attitude. Adrianna "AK" has atrocious attitude and service as well. With Tranessa, YMMV.Is Jasmine still around? I haven't seen her out in a while but maybe I just have bad timing. Does anyone have contact information for Josie?

Humpty Dumpty
02-14-21, 20:55
So I had some business to attend to on Valentine's Day. I saw Tessa who used to walk the Short North between 2004 and 2008. Now she is at Cleveland and Oakland Park. I figured what the hell and picked her up for nostalgia's sake. Got the same old average BBBJ for 20. She said Ruthie is clean and married to some Arab dude who owns a bunch of stores. Ruthie looked terrible even back then! She says Krissy M was murdered, but an internet search has come up with no proof of that. She asked if I knew what Yolanda S aka "Shelby" was up to. I told her I was under the impression she was doing okay and had moved back to Portsmouth. Charmaen B has gotten clean. Most of her party friends from 15 years ago have either died or got their lives together. Very few from that time and area are still out feeding their addictions. Tessa said she had been to prison 5 times!

After I dropped Tessa off at a very undesirable apartment complex, I drove down Hudson. I saw slender 27 year old WSW Lee near Marathon. I regretted pulling the trigger too soon and picking up Tessa, since Lee was looking good! I asked Lee for her number, she said she didn't have a phone. Too bad. I will have to look for her some other time. Lee would have probably been a better valentine than Tessa. As I drove off some bum shattered a beer bottle in the middle of the street so be careful driving around that area.

Humpty Dumpty
02-16-21, 02:26
You guys are going to love this one.

So I got into bed at 11 PM. And against my better judgment, I got out, took a shower, put on loose fitting gym shorts with no under, got in my car in my nice neighborhood, and drove to a shitty neighborhood, to have unprotected sex with a woman I had just met, in the middle of a blizzard. Hudson yielded two women who were not up to my standards. They gave me the doggy dinner bowl look as I drove by.

I got on 670, to Hague, and went east on Sully. It was miracle; after driving one block on Sully, I found "Jessie" by Ogden. 25 years old, 5 foot 2, maybe 120. Nice round ass. Shoulder length brown hair. We drove a few blocks and decided it would be safe to do it right there. As luck would have it, some idiot got his car stuck right next to the spot where we parked. I fired up the car and we went a few more blocks past Broad, which we should have done to begin with. She must be new to this; she says she had never done it doggy style in the front seat and acted like it was the weirdest request ever. She wanted more than what I offered, but settled on 35 for BBFS. She started doing BBBJ which was good. Then I slid into her raw and gave her most of the load. She got a little upset that some of the sperm got on her pants. We wiped our genitals with my roll of toilet paper. Speaking of which, it was another miracle I did not have to shit in a snowdrift that night either. No digits or social media, but she did give me her real name.

As I drove away, it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was the girl who got arrested on Live PD while watching a porno. I'll be bragging about this for the rest of my life. I would definitely repeat, and recommend. She seemed totally coherent and had a good personality, I am sure she would be fun to party with.

SevenInche
02-16-21, 23:21
You guys are going to love this one.

As I drove away, it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was the girl who got arrested on Live PD while watching a porno. I'll be bragging about this for the rest of my life. I would definitely repeat, and recommend. She seemed totally coherent and had a good personality, I am sure she would be fun to party with.I remember seeing that episode. She was hot. Nice work sir.

The A Man
02-17-21, 19:43
I remember seeing that episode. She was hot. Nice work sir.I saw that episode as well. Thats very cool Humpty! I dated a woman in the business whom in her younger days turned out to be a not so successful bank robber who made all the papers. I'll have to keep an eye out for this Jessie.

Mmakersmark86
02-18-21, 19:38
Hudson has good looking women. Its just that you guys probably pass them up, thinking they are cops. Oh well, I am going to Florida in a few days. I am going to conduct an experiment. I am going to defecate in the Atlantic Ocean to see if the turds sink or float. Best ladies on Hudson are Jasmine B, Josie E, Brittany C, Charlee S, Kari K. I don't recommend Ciana G "Cindarella" who was pretty but who recently got shot in the face, and has a bad attitude. Adrianna "AK" has atrocious attitude and service as well. With Tranessa, YMMV.Jasmine & Nessa have sucked me numerous times over the past few years. Josie has blown me a few times. Cianna is the reason I've stopped picking up BSW for a bit. She is pretty though. Charlee is YMMV for me. Adrianna is trash bin status.

Spoke with Lee about a month back. She seemed cool.

Don't think I've ever picked up Brittany C or Kari. Not sure what they look like. I haven't picked up any girls on Hudson in 2021. Too cold plus I usually see the same ugly women.

Boosted1
02-19-21, 08:54
Scooped Sarah yesterday morning. Streets are taking their toll, but she did he job. Went to my spot, top off ffor some BBBJTC action. Was backed up so she took a beating and got a huge load in return. She was in her regular area, west of hague, 20 plus a tip.

Been seeing Nesse out a lot, pass on that mess. I just can't get the baby damage out of my mind. Charlee is good for me 9 times out of 10. Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?

Ass Raper
02-19-21, 14:26
Been looking for her have not seen her out just wondering.

Humpty Dumpty
02-19-21, 14:46
Been looking for her have not seen her out just wondering.Are you referring to Jenna S, known as Tall Rachel? If you're referring to her, I haven't seen her since I creampied her a year ago. Would love to see her again. There's a whole thread about her.

If you're referring to Rachel Z, I got a BBBJ from her a few months ago. She isn't really up to my standards anymore.

Boosted1
02-19-21, 20:57
Havnet seen the tall one on the loop since she has been posting on skip. Not familiar with the other one. Hudson dry this evening, but so am I, dumped in a regular to get the weekend rolling!

Are you referring to Jenna S, known as Tall Rachel? If you're referring to her, I haven't seen her since I creampied her a year ago. Would love to see her again. There's a whole thread about her.

If you're referring to Rachel Z, I got a BBBJ from her a few months ago. She isn't really up to my standards anymore.

Ass Raper
02-20-21, 00:50
Yes wondering where the tall Rachel has been. I haven't seen her post on skip either. But was hoping to catch her walking up by the fire station on sully.

Havnet seen the tall one on the loop since she has been posting on skip. Not familiar with the other one. Hudson dry this evening, but so am I, dumped in a regular to get the weekend rolling!

Boosted1
02-20-21, 09:56
Within a 1 min walk either direction from Hague and Sully including the side streets was her area. If you know the trap locations, that can help as well.

Yes wondering where the tall Rachel has been. I haven't seen her post on skip either. But was hoping to catch her walking up by the fire station on sully.

Dream Monger
02-20-21, 18:42
Scooped Sarah yesterday morning. Streets are taking their toll, but she did he job. Went to my spot, top off ffor some BBBJTC action. Was backed up so she took a beating and got a huge load in return. She was in her regular area, west of hague, 20 plus a tip.

Been seeing Nesse out a lot, pass on that mess. I just can't get the baby damage out of my mind. Charlee is good for me 9 times out of 10. Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?

Months ago, (Tra) Nesse / a told me she did major weight loss, so quickly that all her skin sagged in front. A disturbing view but a kind heart on her good days (like us all?

Bad Courtney date, getting tired after few minutes, wanted 30, got out for 20, but not off. But did find new spot. At BP some time later, saw Sarah B, west of Hague as noted. Her face was darker from a distance, though her skills didn't drop off. Took her to the Courtney place. Amazing DT BBBJ for another 20 & tip, and later 2nd tip - - she's one of the best, IMHO. Nice spinner body. Enjoying her carrot cake & milk treat before going in awhile.

Boosted1
02-20-21, 19:47
I'm curious why half of your post is a copy / paste of mine?

Months ago, (Tra) Nesse / a told me she did major weight loss, so quickly that all her skin sagged in front. A disturbing view but a kind heart on her good days (like us all?

Bad Courtney date, getting tired after few minutes, wanted 30, got out for 20, but not off. But did find new spot. At BP some time later, saw Sarah B, west of Hague as noted. Her face was darker from a distance, though her skills didn't drop off. Took her to the Courtney place. Amazing DT BBBJ for another 20 & tip, and later 2nd tip - - she's one of the best, IMHO. Nice spinner body. Enjoying her carrot cake & milk treat before going in awhile.

Humpty Dumpty
02-20-21, 22:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Just stop, it's a public forum. It's doubtful anybody was showing your reports to the ladies. Doesn't matter in any event, who cares what they think?

I'm tired ot the drama around this subject.

A2

Humpty Dumpty
02-23-21, 06:49
So I got back into town at 430 AM. I went up Hudson and Cleveland Ave, then back down Hudson. 6 or so ugly ladies. I got on 71 to the west side. I began my cruise at Sully and Martin. I saw Ashtian again, known on the streets as "Jade" at Herberts market, her usual spot, at Sully and Glenwood. I was hesitant to pick her up because she looks like she has aged about 5 years in the past three months. I figured what the hell. As usual, her personality was dull and we did not have much of a conversation. She seemed disappointed by my generous 35 dollar donation. BBBJ followed by BBFS. As usual, she closes her eyes and is a total DFF. She didn't say anything except reminding me to pull out. I only got a few drops in her, the rest ended up on her thigh and the seat. I swear, the passenger seat in my car looks like a Jackson Pollock painting with the DNA stains.

This is the fourth time I have picked her up and her performance gets more and more boring. So this will likely be the last time I pick her up. I gave her some paraphernalia too. She asked if I wanted to party with her, I said no. If I was going to party, I would do it with someone whose company would be more enjoyable. Guys, we have better options.

Dream Monger
02-23-21, 14:59
I'm curious why half of your post is a copy / paste of mine?I cut out the pre- and post-characters (above me now, as I type is "

I'm curious why half of your post is a copy / paste of mine?.

So I cut out the

, in front - and I cut out the .

At end. Which made it appear as one long post of your words and mine.

Now aren't you glad you asked?

Mmakersmark86
02-23-21, 19:48

Been seeing Nesse out a lot, pass on that mess. I just can't get the baby damage out of my mind. Charlee is good for me 9 times out of 10. Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?Nessa is definitely zombie status now. Jasmine fell off as well. Shame to see she let herself go. Maybe she's looking better, haven't seen her in awhile. Charlee cash & dashed me once. I was probably a little too buzzed anyway. I don't think Josie walks Hudson much anymore. There are decent woman to be found on Hudson. Some seem to be more on the UTR side. Hopefully the quality gets better with the improved weather.

Humpty Dumpty
02-25-21, 07:57
Thursday morning. 530;am. Yeahs it was super early. Checked Hudson first. Several ugly women were out. Then the west side. I like the west gate area best. From Hague to Demorest. Less cops, less criminals, no one way streets, slightly better women.

At Chestershire, I met Marie. HSW, 39, looks a lot younger. She says her family comes from Spain, but I would've guessed Puerto Rican, or even Colombian or Panamanian due to her hair and golden brown skin. Nice to talk to. She says she loves sex. She lives in Westerville. I asked her if she liked to party. She likes whiskey and weed but claims she isn't into hard drugs? Then why is she in the west side? No one goes to the west side for whiskey and weed. I was a bit skeptical.

We went to a secret location. I told her I wanted to fuck her. She wanted 50. Does she think she's Zoey Saldana? I countered with 35. Fine. She began to suck and did an amazing job. Asked for CFS. I told her no rubber. So she just blew me and it was so good. I felt up her chubby round ass and soft tits. I came in her mouth. I think she swallowed it. I got her digits but I'm not going to share her. I can't wait to do her again, I guarantee you she will take a creampie next time. Has anyone picked her up before? She may not be kidding about not using hard drugs. I offered her some paraphernalia and she said no. I reluctantly let her have my phone charger. Dropped her off at the apartments near Massey's pizza. This is probably the only time I'll pick up a 39 year old woman, let alone overpay and write a glowing review.

Daman2
02-25-21, 13:22
Thursday morning. 530;am. Yeahs it was super early. Checked Hudson first. Several ugly women were out. Then the west side. I like the west gate area best. From Hague to Demorest. Less cops, less criminals, no one way streets, slightly better women.

At Chestershire, I met Marie. HSW, 39, looks a lot younger. She says her family comes from Spain, but I would've guessed Puerto Rican, or even Colombian or Panamanian due to her hair and golden brown skin. Nice to talk to. She says she loves sex. She lives in Westerville. I asked her if she liked to party. She likes whiskey and weed but claims she isn't into hard drugs? Then why is she in the west side? No one goes to the west side for whiskey and weed. I was a bit skeptical.

We went to a secret location. I told her I wanted to fuck her. She wanted 50. Does she think she's Zoey Saldana? I countered with 35. Fine. She began to suck and did an amazing job. Asked for CFS. I told her no rubber. So she just blew me and it was so good. I felt up her chubby round ass and soft tits. I came in her mouth. I think she swallowed it. I got her digits but I'm not going to share her. I can't wait to do her again, I guarantee you she will take a creampie next time. Has anyone picked her up before? She may not be kidding about not using hard drugs. I offered her some paraphernalia and she said no. I reluctantly let her have my phone charger. Dropped her off at the apartments near Massey's pizza. This is probably the only time I'll pick up a 39 year old woman, let alone overpay and write a glowing review.Weed and Whiskey? LOL funny stuff Humpty. Marie was one of the 3 I picked up back in early Nov on a Thursday night after midnight when passing through Columbus off 70. Love that Sully is just off the interstate. If all of those truckers only knew LOL. That was the last time I cruised the stroll there until early January and why I remember that night so vividly. She blew me and then I finished with a Huuuuuugeee creampie in her so she is definitely bluffing you if she asked for CFS. Think I gave her 40 so maybe that extra 5 bucks will go the distance for you Lmao.

GhostRider50
02-25-21, 14:21

We went to a secret location. I told her I wanted to fuck her. She wanted 50. Does she think she's Zoey Saldana? I countered with 35. Fine. She began to suck and did an amazing job. Asked for CFS. I told her no rubber. So she just blew me and it was so good. I felt up her chubby round ass and soft tits. I came in her mouth. I think she swallowed it. I got her digits but I'm not going to share her. I can't wait to do her again, I guarantee you she will take a creampie next time. Has anyone picked her up before? She may not be kidding about not using hard drugs. I offered her some paraphernalia and she said no. I reluctantly let her have my phone charger. Dropped her off at the apartments near Massey's pizza. This is probably the only time I'll pick up a 39 year old woman, let alone overpay and write a glowing review.Why do you post info and not share it? Its the purpose of the forum.

Midwest Dude
02-25-21, 14:54
Why do you post info and not share it? Its the purpose of the forum.He said the location and gave a description of the female. Pretty decent info.

Humpty Dumpty
02-25-21, 23:24
I do not always get girls' numbers. I am usually happy to share. Maybe if and when I am tired of Marie, I'll share. I'll let you know. Who else has seen Marie? Please tell of your own experience! Maybe I can creampie her tomorrow. You never know; maybe she was on her period, or perhaps she will do it raw the second time we meet. Sometimes girls do that. Usually I am not willing to wait on a second date, but sometimes I do exceptions. Daman2, please tell us what happened, I could find no report of yours that mentioned HSW Marie. Does anyone else know any Hispanic women?

I drove down Hudson, Thursday at 9 PM and saw some good looking ladies but could not pick them up at the time since I was busy. One was a slender, early 20's WSW with long pretty brown hair near Uncle Max. Another was a blonde wearing a face mask near Osceola. From what I have seen, if she wearing a mask while walking, she is much less likely to be an actual SW. Or she is hiding a bad complexion. So its usually better to avoid masked women.

On another trip in the west side, SWs are plentiful near the bad apartments on W Rich by Central. I met 32 year old WSW Amanda nearby, who was ejected within a minute or so of the pickup. I also saw Cassie, the WSW with face piercings who is really bad at her job. The alley between Central and Brehl just north of Sullivant is a major hotspot; in back of the convenience store and Spanky's Bar. Spanky's is also a good place to pick up women who are not working girls. There is a camera constantly watching the parking lot, but its more for making sure no one breaks into the customers' cars. The bathroom there are in bad shape. Speaking of bathrooms, I wrote "Humpty Dumpty from USAsexguide took a shit here" on the wall of the bathroom stall at Love's truck stop on North Wilson.

Daman2
02-26-21, 15:58
I do not always get girls' numbers. I am usually happy to share. Maybe if and when I am tired of Marie, I'll share. I'll let you know. Who else has seen Marie? Please tell of your own experience! Maybe I can creampie her tomorrow. You never know; maybe she was on her period, or perhaps she will do it raw the second time we meet. Sometimes girls do that. Usually I am not willing to wait on a second date, but sometimes I do exceptions. Daman2, please tell us what happened, I could find no report of yours that mentioned HSW Marie. Does anyone else know any Hispanic women?

I drove down Hudson, Thursday at 9 PM and saw some good looking ladies but could not pick them up at the time since I was busy. One was a slender, early 20's WSW with long pretty brown hair near Uncle Max. Another was a blonde wearing a face mask near Osceola. From what I have seen, if she wearing a mask while walking, she is much less likely to be an actual SW. Or she is hiding a bad complexion. So its usually better to avoid masked women.

On another trip in the west side, SWs are plentiful near the bad apartments on W Rich by Central. I met 32 year old WSW Amanda nearby, who was ejected within a minute or so of the pickup. I also saw Cassie, the WSW with face piercings who is really bad at her job. The alley between Central and Brehl just north of Sullivant is a major hotspot; in back of the convenience store and Spanky's Bar. Spanky's is also a good place to pick up women who are not working girls. There is a camera constantly watching the parking lot, but its more for making sure no one breaks into the customers' cars. The bathroom there are in bad shape. Speaking of bathrooms, I wrote "Humpty Dumpty from USAsexguide took a shit here" on the wall of the bathroom stall at Love's truck stop on North Wilson.Humpty, check your pm. Everything explained.

Humpty Dumpty
03-02-21, 10:26
I made a couple stupid mistakes on Monday night. At 1130 I drove down Sullivant. At Harris and Sullivant I met Stevie, who I have creampied several times. She's 40 and a bit fat but what the hell. She performed a good BBBJS and I gave her 20. Afterward she asked for tissues saying she had sinus issues. I joked "oh no you got the covid". Even though I have superior genes and am likely immune to covid, I still shot hand sanitizer all over my car like I was Peter north. My next mistake was that I got something to eat at Rally's. I know better than to do that but I did anyway. At least I was able to make it home to the toilet this time.

Dream Monger
03-02-21, 13:56
Was out to Sulli 10-10:30 with but a few ladies in sight. Of course, I figured that there could have been a recent bust, or lack of dope for any to be out fund-raising for, or that the timing factor caught up with me - - they were all out at 9 pm, or planned to be out after 11 pm.

Checked Hudson with same results, nary a lady out at all. Home by 11, cash for another day. . .

It was like this Saturday at 6-7 pm, suggesting a more sinister plot. That my puppetmaster was wanting me to find another way to invest my creative energies than depositing semen & funds in strange women, and using some Tantric method to uplift the desire to a higher chakra-usage. . .

Dream Monger
03-02-21, 14:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Humpty Dumpty
03-03-21, 02:50
It was 1130. First, Hudson. Nothing. I cranked the Type O Negative album "Origin of the Feces" on my way to the west side. The only noteworthy SW I saw was "Red" the one with the tattoos and shit on her face by Roscoe's Convenience Store. Pass. Once was enough with her. There was a lot of police activity around this time, with accidents / arrests aplenty. Hardly any ladies out. Parsons was empty. Back to Hudson. It was empty. What a big waste of time. Then I went home and made a big waste in my toilet. I texted HSW Marie and got no reply.

Boosted1
03-03-21, 23:48
Picked her up on cleveland south of oakland. Previously rolled livingston, east main and hudson, nothing out, soooooo glad I spotted her. Spun around for an easy pick. Went to a quiet spot and chatted for a bit, she was very gun shy, cautious about everything she said and did thinking I was a cop. Settled on a BBBJ for 20 plus tip. And boy did she perform! I've seen her before, same area and she did ok then. This time, way better than ok. Asked me what I liked, told her to figure it out. She took a good face fucking for a while, then did more of the same without any help. Was a champ at it. Let her kmow when it was time, she kept at it till I was drained then spit it out the door. Dropped her at one of the local trap apartment complexes. Face and hair looked really good, body at a good fighting weight, no extra meat on her, nice ass to grab. Glad I picked her, needed that for sure!

OnTheProwl67
03-03-21, 23:55

On another trip in the west side, SWs are plentiful near the bad apartments on W Rich by Central. I met 32 year old WSW Amanda nearby, who was ejected within a minute or so of the pickup. I also saw Cassie, the WSW with face piercings who is really bad at her job. The alley between Central and Brehl just north of Sullivant is a major hotspot; in back of the convenience store and Spanky's Bar. Spanky's is also a good place to pick up women who are not working girls. There is a camera constantly watching the parking lot, but its more for making sure no one breaks into the customers' cars. The bathroom there are in bad shape. Speaking of bathrooms, I wrote "Humpty Dumpty from USAsexguide took a shit here" on the wall of the bathroom stall at Love's truck stop on North Wilson.Spanky's upgraded their bathrooms over the ChinaVirus holiday, you ungrateful! LOL.

Humpty Dumpty
03-04-21, 00:20
Picked her up on cleveland south of oakland. Previously rolled livingston, east main and hudson, nothing out, soooooo glad I spotted her. Spun around for an easy pick. Went to a quiet spot and chatted for a bit, she was very gun shy, cautious about everything she said and did thinking I was a cop. Settled on a BBBJ for 20 plus tip. And boy did she perform! I've seen her before, same area and she did ok then. This time, way better than ok. Asked me what I liked, told her to figure it out. She took a good face fucking for a while, then did more of the same without any help. Was a champ at it. Let her kmow when it was time, she kept at it till I was drained then spit it out the door. Dropped her at one of the local trap apartment complexes. Face and hair looked really good, body at a good fighting weight, no extra meat on her, nice ass to grab. Glad I picked her, needed that for sure!Great report. I don't suppose Payton has an age, or a race?

Boosted1
03-04-21, 08:08
As popular as she was / is and as much as she was talked about in the past, didn't think I needee it. Hit the search or open your mail box for more info on her.

Great report. I don't suppose Payton has an age, or a race?

JizMan
03-04-21, 10:09
Great report. I don't suppose Payton has an age, or a race?I assume this is the Payton being discussed? Payton is 26, but I'm pretty sure she has been in the biz since she was 18. If she cleaned up and operated out of a decent house or motel, she could be a big earner. She has gained some pounds on occasion, but when she's at her fighting weight, she is as good as what's out there locally, when it comes to looks and performance, IMO. I saw an ad of hers on STG this week.

Midwest Dude
03-04-21, 13:43
I assume this is the Payton being discussed? Payton is 26, but I'm pretty sure she has been in the biz since she was 18. If she cleaned up and operated out of a decent house or motel, she could be a big earner. She has gained some pounds on occasion, but when she's at her fighting weight, she is as good as what's out there locally, when it comes to looks and performance, IMO. I saw an ad of hers on STG this week.I recognize those "****" socks. That dude on xhamster had all the chicks wear them.

SlutSmasher
03-04-21, 17:53
Hello again to all of the Columbus mongers! Been a while, as I have been extremely busy heading up the NEOBOCA.

(Northeast Ohio Bureau of Creampie affairs).

I still make it down to Columbus regularly, just haven't uploaded the reports.

Anyways, made the Sullivant, Parsons, Hudson, Cleveland loops last night and was not seeing ANYTHING available.

Finally stumbled upon Dani, who I have basted with an ooey-gooey creampie finish 4-5 times previously.

She gets in, and asks me to take her to Sully's market to get a drink. I agree, no biggie.

Before going in, she asks if I'm looking for everything this time (duh), and asks me for 2. 00 to grab a condom while she was in there. I told her we never used them before, but she insisted we use one this time. BBFS with CIP is as standard as it gets. If that's not on the table, there is no more negotiation.

To save time, I pulled up beside Sully's, and gave her the 2. 00 for the rubber. Once she got out and went into the store, I pulled off and left her in the dust.

Lot of nerve, demanding a condom when I've already shot at least 4 loads into her previously.

Slim pickins in the capital city it seems recently.

Cheers!

Smasher.

Boosted1
03-04-21, 18:32
Yep, that's the one and only.

I assume this is the Payton being discussed? Payton is 26, but I'm pretty sure she has been in the biz since she was 18. If she cleaned up and operated out of a decent house or motel, she could be a big earner. She has gained some pounds on occasion, but when she's at her fighting weight, she is as good as what's out there locally, when it comes to looks and performance, IMO. I saw an ad of hers on STG this week.

Humpty Dumpty
03-04-21, 19:28
I met 33 year old Liz and Sully and Harris. Slender, long brown hair, kinda plain Jane looks. Claims to have a CDL and live in a nice neighbourhood out east. Wonder if she is just new to getting high, or BSing. You never can tell with these ladies. Anyhow, we went to a side street, great BBBJ start, she whipped out a condom. I said no. I put some KY Warming jelly on the tip of my dick and went in raw and filled her up with hot gooey sperm. She let out a loud, low pitched queef and lots of cum dripped out of her. She got 30 but wanted more. Oh well. At 33,30 bucks is as good as it gets. She is lucky I picked her up at all.

SlutSmasher, too bad about Dani W. That sucks. She asked me for 60 bucks or so for BBFS. That's too much.

I am going to find Payton and give her a massive load. I have 30 bucks burning a hole in my pocket now!

OntheBowel67- Thanks for letting me know. Have any of you mongers gotten Wuhan Flu from a toilet seat? Here is a very old picture of me at Spanky's before they remodelled the bathroom, when it was called Rocky Top.

JizMan
03-04-21, 19:30
I recognize those "****" socks. That dude on xhamster had all the chicks wear them.Yeah, that's his trademark. I prefer to see the entire legs and feet. The socks spoil it for me. It's not as fluid.

NumbNuts22
03-04-21, 21:59
Yep, that's the one and only.Any digits for Payton? I will be travelling through Columbus and would like to take her for a ride.

Captiva209
03-05-21, 18:53
Any digits for Payton? I will be travelling through Columbus and would like to take her for a ride.She doesn't currently have a phone.

ChumGuzzler
03-05-21, 19:38
I met 33 year old Liz and Sully and Harris. Slender, long brown hair, kinda plain Jane looks. Claims to have a CDL and live in a nice neighbourhood out east. Wonder if she is just new to getting high, or BSing. You never can tell with these ladies. Anyhow, we went to a side street, great BBBJ start, she whipped out a condom. I said no. I put some KY Warming jelly on the tip of my dick and went in raw and filled her up with hot gooey sperm. She let out a loud, low pitched queef and lots of cum dripped out of her. She got 30 but wanted more. Oh well. At 33,30 bucks is as good as it gets. She is lucky I picked her up at all.

SlutSmasher, too bad about Dani W. That sucks. She asked me for 60 bucks or so for BBFS. That's too much.

I am going to find Payton and give her a massive load. I have 30 bucks burning a hole in my pocket now!

OntheBowel67- Thanks for letting me know. Have any of you mongers gotten Wuhan Flu from a toilet seat? Here is a very old picture of me at Spanky's before they remodelled the bathroom, when it was called Rocky Top.Liz is besties with little bit, and not new to the game at all. They do in fact live out east with an elderly sugar daddy who is under the impression what they have is true love. On a side note, little bit is likely going to an extended vacation in a few weeks and hitting the streets hard in the interim.

JizMan
03-07-21, 10:15
Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.

Twisted36
03-07-21, 14:30
Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.Maegan is a regular on the west side stroll. She is just ok from my experience.

GetInLetsGo
03-08-21, 06:28
Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.I'm a day time stroller for the last 10 years or so and never seen this girl out. I worked off the stroll when first got into the game at 22 and have been going back ever since LOL.

JizMan
03-08-21, 10:29
I'm a day time stroller for the last 10 years or so and never seen this girl out. I worked off the stroll when first got into the game at 22 and have been going back ever since LOL.She was picked up on Parsons. I assume she is new to the biz since her record is clean except for the one incident.

Humpty Dumpty
03-08-21, 12:25
Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.I'll pass. 4 kids, I'm sure they all have different fathers, all of whom are in prison. And that's if she knows who they are. A couple other red flags on her profile are the filtered / airbrushed pics and of course images containing captions like "only God can judge me" and "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best".

I am interested in meeting Paigel, and any girl under 25.

JizMan
03-08-21, 20:16
I'll pass. 4 kids, I'm sure they all have different fathers, all of whom are in prison. And that's if she knows who they are. A couple other red flags on her profile are the filtered / airbrushed pics and of course images containing captions like "only God can judge me" and "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best".

I am interested in meeting Paigel, and any girl under 25.Here's an old ad of Paigel's. Maybe the number still works?

https://dayton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/mother-looking-for-some-fun-an/572024824692

Streetlover1
03-12-21, 10:37
I picked up a thin white girl with auburn hair on Sullivant near Herbert's place and she looked solid, said she was 22 and a talented oral performer. I said that I had a room nearby and wanted to go there. She accepted but wanted to stop and pick up her medicine and I said I could drop her at the pharmacy after we spent some time getting to know each other. She immediately started pouting and I should have cut her loose at that point. Really lame effort with no enthusiasm even though I told her I would tip beyond the 30 dollar donation for her time.

Decent enough body but terrible technique and effort, I would not recommend.

Humpty Dumpty
03-12-21, 18:04
I picked up a thin white girl with auburn hair on Sullivant near Herbert's place and she looked solid, said she was 22 and a talented oral performer. I said that I had a room nearby and wanted to go there. She accepted but wanted to stop and pick up her medicine and I said I could drop her at the pharmacy after we spent some time getting to know each other. She immediately started pouting and I should have cut her loose at that point. Really lame effort with no enthusiasm even though I told her I would tip beyond the 30 dollar donation for her time.

Decent enough body but terrible technique and effort, I would not recommend.I wrote about her previously. She has a face piercing. Her technique was terrible and I had to fake an orgasm. Not as bad as Hali, but bad.

At 3 Pm on Friday I met Marissa again near Alex Market. I was driving down the street listening to Joan Jett, and ironically Marissa, who looks somewhat like a young Joan Jett, appeared. We went to a place nearby which is safe in the daytime. She sucked me off and did a great job. Then she rode me until I dropped a 4 day load inside her. She wiped her pussy off with some Motel 6 toilet paper and threw it on the ground outside. Gave her 35 and some party supplies. Then I went to Joseppi's to wash my hands and my dick, because I got KY Jelly everywhere, since Marissa sure has a tight coochie. I ordered a pizza and ate it in the car, then threw the empty box and the empty plastic pop bottle out the window into the parking lot, which was already strewn with trash. I saw Shelby B, the thief / dick burner by New York Market. She gave me the doggy dinner bowl look as I drove by, ignoring her.

Earlier, I had texted HSW Marie and got no response.

ChumGuzzler
03-13-21, 00:21
I wrote about her previously. She has a face piercing. Her technique was terrible and I had to fake an orgasm. Not as bad as Hali, but bad.

At 3 Pm on Friday I met Marissa again near Alex Market. I was driving down the street listening to Joan Jett, and ironically Marissa, who looks somewhat like a young Joan Jett, appeared. We went to a place nearby which is safe in the daytime. She sucked me off and did a great job. Then she rode me until I dropped a 4 day load inside her. She wiped her pussy off with some Motel 6 toilet paper and threw it on the ground outside. Gave her 35 and some party supplies. Then I went to Joseppi's to wash my hands and my dick, because I got KY Jelly everywhere, since Marissa sure has a tight coochie. I ordered a pizza and ate it in the car, then threw the empty box and the empty plastic pop bottle out the window into the parking lot, which was already strewn with trash. I saw Shelby B, the thief / dick burner by New York Market. She gave me the doggy dinner bowl look as I drove by, ignoring her.

Earlier, I had texted HSW Marie and got no response.Is Shelby still limping? LOL.

MastaaFun
03-14-21, 21:06
Decided to pull the trigger on Kristen since she advertised her ad with no duo with her man and TBH that pussy pic makes her look small and I bet tight as hell. Rates quoted were. 60 QV and $ . 20 HHR for out to me. I was getting ready to tell her to head my way on a HHR excursion when she laid the you have to buy my videos first haha needless to say I wished her a good night and best of luck with that.

https://columbus.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hey-funsize-is-back/368012481868

JizMan
03-15-21, 07:43
Decided to pull the trigger on Kristen since she advertised her ad with no duo with her man and TBH that pussy pic makes her look small and I bet tight as hell. Rates quoted were. 60 QV and $ . 20 HHR for out to me. I was getting ready to tell her to head my way on a HHR excursion when she laid the you have to buy my videos first haha needless to say I wished her a good night and best of luck with that.

https://columbus.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hey-funsize-is-back/368012481868I assume you have her in the SW section by mistake. Based on her rap sheet she has never been picked up for SW or escorting, just the usual domestic and shoplifting violations. No substance charges. She's listed as 33 years old, 4'10' and 110 pounds. She looks heavier in her FB pics, so the 100 pound weight listed in her ad is probably correct. Saw her on one of the mugshot sites on 12/18/20. I've never had a date with her.

MastaaFun
03-17-21, 01:13
I assume you have her in the SW section by mistake. Based on her rap sheet she has never been picked up for SW or escorting, just the usual domestic and shoplifting violations. No substance charges. She's listed as 33 years old, 4'10' and 110 pounds. She looks heavier in her FB pics, so the 100 pound weight listed in her ad is probably correct. Saw her on one of the mugshot sites on 12/18/20. I've never had a date with her.Yeah have no idea how that happened was from phone hopefully admin can flip this to escort section?

MilkDog08
03-17-21, 20:10
Brittany out yet, be back in the co tomorrow and that BBJ is best in town. Hopefully she has been released form her sting arrest.

Twisted36
03-17-21, 22:30
Brittany out yet, be back in the co tomorrow and that BBJ is best in town. Hopefully she has been released form her sting arrest.She is back on the west side stroll. Saw her earlier today walking east by Wendy's. She isn't my cup of tea, so I passed on by.

PeterInDublin
03-18-21, 10:27
I assume this is the Payton being discussed? Payton is 26, but I'm pretty sure she has been in the biz since she was 18. If she cleaned up and operated out of a decent house or motel, she could be a big earner. She has gained some pounds on occasion, but when she's at her fighting weight, she is as good as what's out there locally, when it comes to looks and performance, IMO. I saw an ad of hers on STG this week.STG only goes back a week. Does anyone have a current link or contact information for her?

Football John
03-18-21, 12:33
I cannot picture Amazon Brittany. The only girl I have heard of who they referred to as an Amazon was 6. 5" Rachel / Jenna. Do you have any pictures or links for Amazon Brittany?

She is back on the west side stroll. Saw her earlier today walking east by Wendy's. She isn't my cup of tea, so I passed on by.

Twisted36
03-18-21, 17:31
STG only goes back a week. Does anyone have a current link or contact information for her?I don't think she has posted an online ad in quite a long time. If I remember correctly, from the last report, she doesn't have a phone either. So your only chance is to cruise Hudson St and Cleveland Ave.

SevenInche
03-18-21, 17:44
I don't think she has posted an online ad in quite a long time. If I remember correctly, from the last report, she doesn't have a phone either. So your only chance is to cruise Hudson St and Cleveland Ave.She's notorious for losing her phone. Consequence of the habit. I bought her a new phone last year and within a week she lost it. (Said it was stolen, but possibly she traded it for nose candy.) I have cruised that area multiple times in the last couple of weeks but was unable to find her.

JizMan
03-18-21, 18:29
I cannot picture Amazon Brittany. The only girl I have heard of who they referred to as an Amazon was 6. 5" Rachel / Jenna. Do you have any pictures or links for Amazon Brittany?This is the only Brittany I know of who is might be considered larger than average.

https://columbus.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/looking-for-a-good-time-hit-me/995308304209

Boosted1
03-18-21, 18:56
I saw her last week, she gave me a 937 number but its dead. And a little birdie told me this week she is with her mom getting straight but who knows how truthful that is.

I don't think she has posted an online ad in quite a long time. If I remember correctly, from the last report, she doesn't have a phone either. So your only chance is to cruise Hudson St and Cleveland Ave.

BikerRon11
03-18-21, 19:22
I met a Brittany today off Oakland Park and Cleveland. Had a quick BBBJ behind an apartment on Weber and dropped her at Hudson. She says she didn't have a phone but usually is on Hudson. I've never seen her and I stroll Hudson otn. She has short hair. Decent face ut you can see the signs of usage. Anyone familiar with her? I'd pick her up again if I saw her. Haha. She actually had nice teeth!

ThreeJays
03-19-21, 00:22
I met a Brittany today off Oakland Park and Cleveland. Had a quick BBBJ behind an apartment on Weber and dropped her at Hudson. She says she didn't have a phone but usually is on Hudson. I've never seen her and I stroll Hudson otn. She has short hair. Decent face ut you can see the signs of usage. Anyone familiar with her? I'd pick her up again if I saw her. Haha. She actually had nice teeth!I've been in that area on and off and definitely swing through to check Oakland Park as I felt like it's less thought of than the typical areas. Good to hear I'm not completely wasting my time. I'm not familiar unfortunately.

SlutSmasher
03-19-21, 07:52
[Deleted by Admin]

MilkDog08
03-20-21, 11:28
Found a sweet slim brunette on parsons last night. Saw little LEO saw I scooped up. Only saw he's out there.

BlowInHer
03-20-21, 11:45
I saw her last week, she gave me a 937 number but its dead. And a little birdie told me this week she is with her mom getting straight but who knows how truthful that is.I've been to her incall a few times last summer, it's by a convenient store. She lives with a dude and he handles her calls or use or I think she just used his phone, who really knows if he was her handler or much older friend. Had some long talks with her and found out a few scary things about her that made me not ever return. If you see her play safe or just don't see her at all. The girl use to be super hot before the habit kicked in, if you checkout her FB going back a few years, she was 8. 5/10 and looked hot, now she is super skinny crackhead and lives to get high.

Rocky Rhodes
03-20-21, 20:46
I've been to her incall a few times last summer, it's by a convenient store. She lives with a dude and he handles her calls or use or I think she just used his phone, who really knows if he was her handler or much older friend. Had some long talks with her and found out a few scary things about her that made me not ever return. If you see her play safe or just don't see her at all. The girl use to be super hot before the habit kicked in, if you checkout her FB going back a few years, she was 8. 5/10 and looked hot, now she is super skinny crackhead and lives to get high.I saw her through backpage in 2014 and she said she needed help. She said a guy almost raped her the night before. Based on her story, he probably did. She was sweet and clearly vulnerable. I wanted to help her and tried to stay in touch but was unsuccessful. From what I could tell, she was clean for a long time while she dated and later lived with a guy named Kyle. After they broke up she started a downward spiral. I always assumed that she struggled with H, not crack. I feel sorry for her because she has a great sense of humor, a good family, and some good friends. She could have a good life if she could defeat her personal demons and align with the right people. Please PM any scary details if you'd like. I might try to reconnect and offer her my friendly support again. I hope she can get her life on track before it's too late.

Dream Monger
03-21-21, 08:01
Nearing sunset, headed down to cruise the west side. Used to be (8-10 yrs back) Broad had its fair share, but so little there. . . Depends on your luck, as so much mongering around does. Side streets, grocery stores, just coming out, before they go in -.

Hilltop favorites. Lacey, Sarah, Shelby, Raven. Not in sight, as an hour passed, finally hit bottoms. BSW, E of Central, & further east, plump Freckles, WSW. Found a spot, try GFE action but she said her lips were sore (later said, from her shaft works) - got BBBJCIMWS, being sort of glad to not try DFK. Drop off w / min donation.

Quiet night. They all came out after 10?

JizMan
03-21-21, 08:10
I saw her through backpage in 2014 and she said she needed help. She said a guy almost raped her the night before. Based on her story, he probably did. She was sweet and clearly vulnerable. I wanted to help her and tried to stay in touch but was unsuccessful. From what I could tell, she was clean for a long time while she dated and later lived with a guy named Kyle. After they broke up she started a downward spiral. I always assumed that she struggled with H, not crack. I feel sorry for her because she has a great sense of humor, a good family, and some good friends. She could have a good life if she could defeat her personal demons and align with the right people. Please PM any scary details if you'd like. I might try to reconnect and offer her my friendly support again. I hope she can get her life on track before it's too late.I really like her. I think she is hot when she is at her prime and as good as it gets locally from a looks perspective. She got chubby a few years ago but when I saw her several month ago she looked great, despite her obvious issues. Her place was just too nasty for me and it ruined the experience. I thought about seeing her again and getting a room somewhere, but that defeats the purpose of the great bargain rates she offers. She was only 19 when you saw her in 2014. I think her mom is a bailiff.

BlowInHer
03-21-21, 17:33
I saw her through backpage in 2014 and she said she needed help. She said a guy almost raped her the night before. Based on her story, he probably did. She was sweet and clearly vulnerable. I wanted to help her and tried to stay in touch but was unsuccessful. From what I could tell, she was clean for a long time while she dated and later lived with a guy named Kyle. After they broke up she started a downward spiral. I always assumed that she struggled with H, not crack. I feel sorry for her because she has a great sense of humor, a good family, and some good friends. She could have a good life if she could defeat her personal demons and align with the right people. Please PM any scary details if you'd like. I might try to reconnect and offer her my friendly support again. I hope she can get her life on track before it's too late.She for a fact does crack, I watched her smoke it once and then buy some from a dude when I was leaving. As for needles, not sure, but wouldn't doubt it. Last time I went to her incall, she checked the bed to make sure her "roommate" didn't leave any needles on the bed. She in fact was living with an older guy, not sure if he was playing sugar daddy or handler, but she used his phone. Always found it odd, she couldn't buy a 80 dollar pre paid phone for herself when she was charging that much for a QV and was always getting calls. I assume her handler wouldn't allow it as a from of control, just a theory. She was going down hill fast last time I saw her. I always wanted to take her home, give her a hot shower, new clothes and clean her up just to restore her back a bit. Such wasted potential. She could be a top tier escort if she really wanted to, rather than a SW.

BlowInHer
03-21-21, 17:39
I really like her. I think she is hot when she is at her prime and as good as it gets locally from a looks perspective. She got chubby a few years ago but when I saw her several month ago she looked great, despite her obvious issues. Her place was just too nasty for me and it ruined the experience. I thought about seeing her again and getting a room somewhere, but that defeats the purpose of the great bargain rates she offers. She was only 19 when you saw her in 2014. I think her mom is a bailiff.She told me her grandfather was a judge and she worked in the clerks office when she was younger, looking at her FB verified some of that info. I can only imagine she is the black sheep of the family. I actually think she looked better when she was a chubby in some of her older pics, gave her a nice rack and ass.

JizMan
03-22-21, 07:30
She told me her grandfather was a judge and she worked in the clerks office when she was younger, looking at her FB verified some of that info. I can only imagine she is the black sheep of the family. I actually think she looked better when she was a chubby in some of her older pics, gave her a nice rack and ass.Here are some chubby vs slim pics.

Football John
03-22-21, 15:51
The pictures of Payton are driving me up a wall. Anybody have her active number and any Facebook information. If you do and are willing to share it please PM me.

JizMan
03-22-21, 18:29
The pictures of Payton are driving me up a wall. Anybody have her active number and any Facebook information. If you do and are willing to share it please PM me.Which pictures? The chubby ones or the slim ones? Keep an eye out on STG, I've seen her advertise on there at least once every two weeks.

Midwest Dude
03-22-21, 20:22
Here are some chubby vs slim pics.Don't see a difference. Still hot and would smash.

SevenInche
03-22-21, 21:12
Here are some chubby vs slim pics.When I first saw her she was in-between. Not chubby but not skinny either. That was in 2019. By 2020 she was much thinner, basically a spinner, which I prefer. I took her to buy cigarettes and they wouldn't sell to her because she looked like she was more young, despite being 25 at the time.

BlowInHer
03-23-21, 02:16
When I first saw her she was in-between. Not chubby but not skinny either. That was in 2019. By 2020 she was much thinner, basically a spinner, which I prefer. I took her to buy cigarettes and they wouldn't sell to her because she looked like she was more young, despite being 25 at the time.I'm going to give some friendly advice again, knowing what I know about her. You should just pass and see another provider. I agree she use to be hot, last time I saw her she crackhead thin and had been using and walking all day, sort of stunk and don't let those dated pictures fool you. She also use to bang dudes in the woods near an alley way, same place homeless people shoot up. This was the original location she had me take her before convincing her to use her incall, but she was against it due to the handler talking a cut. Offered me BBFS on both visits because she thought it would make me finish quicker, but I declined both times. My powers of observation during my last visit with her made me never return.

GetInLetsGo
03-25-21, 21:48
Daytime stroller and it's been terrible. Idk how someone you I see on a daily basis pick these trolls up. I'm 34 and been in the game over 10 years. Never really posted but I honestly kick myself on all the talent I used to pass on a daily basis. Hope you all are finding some diamonds in the rough bc I am striking out. Good luck!

Locis54
03-26-21, 19:27
Picked up Dani this morning. First time running into her and was a good encounter. Picked her up at Sully and Claredon. Drove to the spot and got a really good bbjcim. Will definitely be partaking in FS next time as her body looked pretty good. Dropped her back off where I Picked her up.

DeezNutz33
03-26-21, 19:51
I'm going to give some friendly advice again, knowing what I know about her. You should just pass and see another provider. I agree she use to be hot, last time I saw her she crackhead thin and had been using and walking all day, sort of stunk and don't let those dated pictures fool you. She also use to bang dudes in the woods near an alley way, same place homeless people shoot up. This was the original location she had me take her before convincing her to use her incall, but she was against it due to the handler talking a cut. Offered me BBFS on both visits because she thought it would make me finish quicker, but I declined both times. My powers of observation during my last visit with her made me never return.Dreamed I'd seen Payton starting around 2017/2018 new to the scene for a year once a month, always outcall to my house. Picked her up, Ubered Her, She got a ride, you name it.

Skills were and still are I'm sure phenomenal. She was a true 9. Then 8. 5, 7. 7, 7, and now I don't see her. Stopped when she went from Online to Walking.

Get it while the getting good, and on to the next. She is gone too far out for me.

Boosted1
03-26-21, 20:50
Last evening then again tonight, not too much out on sully or hudson / cleveland. Made several passes each area, a few zombies but nothing worth scooping. Did a loop on hudson for a bleach blond. Turned out to be the girl that looks like or is the tatted barbie. Bigger ass than I'm going to have in the car, and looked go be around 40 so yes, not going there.

Need a good UTR, getting tired of this shit!

NoIDidnt
03-26-21, 21:37
Which pictures? The chubby ones or the slim ones? Keep an eye out on STG, I've seen her advertise on there at least once every two weeks.Same girl but I would only do the thin version. If I showed up and found a thicker girl I would leave. So many guys like the thick girls and I get it we all have our own preferences.

Just saying that one version is a go and the other is not worth my cash to me.

JizMan
03-27-21, 09:17
Same girl but I would only do the thin version. If I showed up and found a thicker girl I would leave. So many guys like the thick girls and I get it we all have our own preferences.

Just saying that one version is a go and the other is not worth my cash to me.Same here, IMO. The more feminine, the better. I like girly girls, not burly girls.

Dave3879
03-27-21, 14:00
I can only hobby during the mornings usually. Been dry for weeks now.

Passing thru east side today and got Little Bit's number. Didn't have time to hobby then. Tried to search the reports as I know she's been reviewed, but can't find them. Any insights?

Coming back thru saw a young, latina looking, dark hair, trendy clean clothes. Distinctive white jacket and blue eyebrows. I got outscooped cause traffic was terrible. Anyone know who she is? Best looking drive by I've seen in 3 months.

MBradley4328
03-27-21, 15:24
Here are some chubby vs slim pics.I went to high school with this girl, she had the fattest ass on a think white girl. Wish I found her before she went down hill.

MadBastid
03-27-21, 21:45
Had some time passing through, got ghosted by a STG provider, so I decided to try my luck in this infamous area. Holy sh*t, has Columbus just said "fuck it" and written off that area of town? Homeless addicts everywhere, and not a single cop in sight. Dumpster diving in alleys, clustering behind the UDF, and all over the place by the Suboxone clinic. There was one in an alley that was staggering around clearly doped up. Hard pass. Saw a couple of decent looking ones (about 7-8 on the SW scale) but they all got scooped by aggressive mongers. Settled for a slightly thick corn fed one who said her name was Hailie. She got the job done, but nothing really special. Disappointed as I wanted more that night. Drove around a little more hoping to find one for a second pop, but nothing worth a second look. Funny as hell that I later saw Hailie walking with and yelling at some filthy looking guy (street boyfriend or something?) Dude, she sucks cock to feed her habit, not yours. Hopefully the STG spinner of a GND I tried to get with will be more available next time I pass by.

TimeForFun1982
03-27-21, 23:45
Last evening then again tonight, not too much out on sully or hudson / cleveland. Made several passes each area, a few zombies but nothing worth scooping. Did a loop on hudson for a bleach blond. Turned out to be the girl that looks like or is the tatted barbie. Bigger ass than I'm going to have in the car, and looked go be around 40 so yes, not going there.

Need a good UTR, getting tired of this shit!I've picked her up before, worst blowjob and wouldn't stop complaining about only getting a 20 for it.

TimeForFun1982
03-30-21, 20:55
I know there have been a few busts but these streets are dead. I've hit Hudson, Sullivant, and Parsons and saw 2 out that I wouldn't let within 100' of my car. Been like this the past couple weeks for me. Did they all move to a different area that only a couple lucky mongers know?

CreeperJay
03-30-21, 21:32
I know there have been a few busts but these streets are dead. I've hit Hudson, Sullivant, and Parsons and saw 2 out that I wouldn't let within 100' of my car. Been like this the past couple weeks for me. Did they all move to a different area that only a couple lucky mongers know?I haven't seen anything either. I'm going to hit the internet ads later this week. Plenty of them out there just more pricey.

Boosted1
03-30-21, 21:38
Made 4 passes on sully this evening. Hilltop must have had something going on, a lot of cpd protecting us. One pass I see an older gal, saw her before as a bleach blond, see her posting as well but been a while. She was just west of 70 on the hill. I had picked her a few years ago, remember she was bat shit crazy but can't remember her performance. I passed for the moment, headed to the bottoms to see if anything better. Well, nothing there so back to see if she was still there, she wasnt. So back west and I spot a dime, 5'3 or so, black shoulder length hair latin look right at hague. Made a loop and damn she was gone. If any info on her, it would be appreciated. Off to hudson, 3 loops and nothing there either. Went home cash in pocket.

TimeForFun1982
03-30-21, 22:01
Made 4 passes on sully this evening. Hilltop must have had something going on, a lot of cpd protecting us. One pass I see an older gal, saw her before as a bleach blond, see her posting as well but been a while. She was just west of 70 on the hill. I had picked her a few years ago, remember she was bat shit crazy but can't remember her performance. I passed for the moment, headed to the bottoms to see if anything better. Well, nothing there so back to see if she was still there, she wasnt. So back west and I spot a dime, 5'3 or so, black shoulder length hair latin look right at hague.Yeah I even hit E Main on the way home and the only one I saw was the short crackhead that chases cars. Maybe they all got their stimulus cards and are shooting it into their arms. Gas is getting too pricey to be making laps for nothing though.

Boosted1
03-30-21, 22:19
Forgot to mention, shelby b was out, might have been yesterday, not sure but she didn't look too bad. I haven't seen her since she was utr, then she was a nice find, now after all her health issues I am not interested. FWIW, she had a cute smile. But I'm now on the hunt for the dime I saw earlier!

Twisted36
03-31-21, 12:04
So I was out yesterday evening between 6 and 8 and there were a few ladies out. Holly, who is pregnant, was out looking for some business, west of Hague near Binns. Pregnant girls aren't my thing so I kept looking. Next I saw Teeny. I used to pick her up pretty regularly, but her performance has dropped off considerably as of late, so I passed on that as well. As I came around the corner, there was Angie. She used to look pretty good when she was walking in the bottoms but time has not been good to her so I passed on her as well. This was down closer to Wendy's. After a few more passes I saw someone new. She looked cute with glasses and a bandanna used as a bow in her hair. She was maybe 5'4" average build. Definitely looked better with her clothes on than off. What she could do is give one excellent BBBJ for the going street rate with no haggle, no fuss and no quit. She was so good that I didn't even bother to have her stop for FS. Sorry Humpty, she said no BBFS ever. Also no digits for her. If I see her again I will definitely pick her up again. She was nice, no issues and gives great head. Maybe next time I will try CFS. I picked her up by the Church on Burgess and dropped her off at the corner store on Warren. I finally broke my dry streak on Sully. I have noticed that if you are looking to scoop, you better be fast as the few girls out there are gone super quick these days.

Dream Monger
04-03-21, 15:23
Was down past sunset, with no SW in sight. Not even the hags or fatties. Both of which I've tried in the many years I've been out here. Ran to Walmart's, to kill time and was about to give up, when catching a vision of young lovely Raven (right as I saw a light brown hair gal, also). Went for the known provider. Had great conversation on way to a new spot. Enjoyed and directed her DT, BBBJ skills. Treat her right, gents.

Oh, she said there was a sweep recently, that may have removed a lot of the providers. Though she said she could put me in touch with a few she's known. I turned them down, aiming to just connect with her, when I see her. Fortunately there are massage parlors around for an alternate release avenue.

HornySenior
04-04-21, 09:18
He hasn't posted since March 12. Wonder what happened.

Need A Nut
04-04-21, 12:44
He hasn't posted since March 12. Wonder what happened.Said in an earlier post he would be away for awhile. Out of town possibly Florida.

TimeForFun1982
04-04-21, 15:05
He hasn't posted since March 12. Wonder what happened.Wonder he was one of the guys who got busted. Been several on the TRG page.

DrJeckyl33
04-04-21, 19:38
Wonder he was one of the guys who got busted. Been several on the TRG page.I will ask a couple girls. He has given so many details that it hasnt been hard ask who he is. Not that I care who he is but his name and everything has been known to me for a long time. Most of the girls like him--and hes not nearly as cheap as he says.

Cleveland Report
04-06-21, 08:17
Not from area but enjoyed Humpty's posts. Didn't he have a spat with the Admin?

I will ask a couple girls. He has given so many details that it hasnt been hard ask who he is. Not that I care who he is but his name and everything has been known to me for a long time. Most of the girls like him--and hes not nearly as cheap as he says.

FloridaBeach
04-06-21, 23:36
Wonder he was one of the guys who got busted. Been several on the TRG page.Do you have link. I am not sure what TRG is to search in google.

CreeperJay
04-07-21, 15:39
Do you have link. I am not sure what TRG is to search in google.Look up Tactical Response Group on Facebook.

Steven Hyde
04-08-21, 00:19
He hasn't posted since March 12. Wonder what happened.Humpty dumpty had a great fall? His reports were always entertaining, but wow he was living on the edge. I hope that the king's horses and men can put him back together again.

BlowInHer
04-09-21, 23:43
Humpty dumpty had a great fall? His reports were always entertaining, but wow he was living on the edge. I hope that the king's horses and men can put him back together again.I recall a post he left a few months ago about a really bad rash on his Mr. Lucky, doesn't take a genius to assume that went south really quick based on his hundreds of reports. Would love an update, wonder if he met uncle LEO or is on vacation.

DeezNutz33
04-10-21, 17:50
Cruised the 500 around 12:30 to 12:45 pm. Early afternoon, despite the nice weather there was nothing out my 1st pass and some I passed on 2nd lap.

* No Humpty steaming piles seen while hunting a diamond in the rough.

Dream Monger
04-12-21, 09:08
Cruised through Sulli loop. Seeing two, but not quick enough to make the scoop. Got the sense to check Broad, and found Francine. Strutting her stuff on S side of Broad, going E from Central, before sun-up. Got her to a spot, and for 54, she still has the form. Tits still well-rounded, and what an eager performer. Did some DT BBBJ, then off to attend to the boys and below. . . She stopped to unbutton, so I could more easily get FIY as she finished off her great head game. Gave 2 Jacksons, as its been a year or 2 since I saw her, and she's always been a good time, despite her raspy / whiny voice.

Gabrielfa
04-12-21, 20:28
Last night, between 9 and 11 I saw almost nothing on Sullivant. I don't think I have ever seen it so dead. I saw only 2 the entire night and neither was worth a second look. I even did a pass on Parsons and 3 passes on Hudson just out of shear boredom. Zero. God, I hope Columbus isn't going the way Canton did. Ugh!

GaB.

BigDD65
04-13-21, 08:58
Cruised through Sulli loop. Seeing two, but not quick enough to make the scoop. Got the sense to check Broad, and found Francine. Strutting her stuff on S side of Broad, going E from Central, before sun-up. Got her to a spot, and for 54, she still has the form. Tits still well-rounded, and what an eager performer. Did some DT BBBJ, then off to attend to the boys and below. . . She stopped to unbutton, so I could more easily get FIY as she finished off her great head game. Gave 2 Jacksons, as its been a year or 2 since I saw her, and she's always been a good time, despite her raspy / whiny voice.What is her description?

TIA.

Dream Monger
04-13-21, 10:51
I recall a post he left a few months ago about a really bad rash on his Mr. Lucky, doesn't take a genius to assume that went south really quick based on his hundreds of reports. Would love an update, wonder if he met uncle LEO or is on vacation.Miss seeing posts of MW Jrp. His posts not as comical, but informative of the Cols scene.

Guess we all fade away, unless we burn out (rust never sleeps).

Dave3879
04-14-21, 15:41
Was out yesterday mid afternoon and it was pretty bare as usual. Picked up little bit (tiny skinny brunette) on a side street behind the Alex market. Since the weather was so nice, and the time of day. I had a hell of a time finding a spot but finally did. She performed BBBJ well, took good direction. Doesn't like to be touched, but has a really good attitude. The street has taken the toll on her body though. Super thin, voice is always raspy. Has a semi-functioning cell phone but hit / miss on actually being able to set something up-surprise!. But with the trouble I've had finding anything and the fact she's good and good attitude. Got to prioritize and sacrfice. LOL.

On my way out I spotted a nice looking redhead (strawberry blonde past shoulder hair), clean looking more trendy style clothes. White rimmed sunglasses. Was talking on a cellphone but seemed to be looking to catch peoples eyes. Given all the stings I wanted to make sure she was moving blocks, etc. By the time I got back around with terrible traffic I think she pop'd into a market or someone else picked her up. Sounds familiar to anyone?

Baduk
04-14-21, 16:44
Was out yesterday mid afternoon and it was pretty bare as usual. Picked up little bit (tiny skinny brunette) on a side street behind the Alex market. Since the weather was so nice, and the time of day. I had a hell of a time finding a spot but finally did. She performed BBBJ well, took good direction. Doesn't like to be touched, but has a really good attitude. The street has taken the toll on her body though. Super thin, voice is always raspy. Has a semi-functioning cell phone but hit / miss on actually being able to set something up-surprise!. But with the trouble I've had finding anything and the fact she's good and good attitude. Got to prioritize and sacrfice. LOL.

On my way out I spotted a nice looking redhead (strawberry blonde past shoulder hair), clean looking more trendy style clothes. White rimmed sunglasses. Was talking on a cellphone but seemed to be looking to catch peoples eyes. Given all the stings I wanted to make sure she was moving blocks, etc. By the time I got back around with terrible traffic I think she pop'd into a market or someone else picked her up. Sounds familiar to anyone?The first SW sounds like Sarah B. She live near there. Last time I met her was on April 2nd, her voice was already raspy at that time. I was also trying to schedule an appointment with her last Sunday, however, I was played by her. She made me come get her but never showed up or answer the text or phone call. Just as you said, she has been nice to people, not like the thing she did, so perhaps somebody else was taking her phone.

Baduk
04-14-21, 19:52
Just made two passes. It seems that main area has moved from east of hague to west of hague. The first pass, I saw the pregnant red head girl. Somebody has already mentioned her name is Holly. Then I saw the girl standing at the Sully&S Huron. She is wearing the sunglass, her face is clean, no sign of regular SW. I doubt she is LEO, but not sure, have to pass. The second pass, I saw the blonde girl wearing red clothes at Chestershire. She seems good looking. She got one guy's car quickly. Anyone talked to Sarah B by the phone or FB? Is herself using the FB?

Twisted36
04-14-21, 23:15
The first SW sounds like Sarah B. She live near there. Last time I met her was on April 2nd, her voice was already raspy at that time. I was also trying to schedule an appointment with her last Sunday, however, I was played by her. She made me come get her but never showed up or answer the text or phone call. Just as you said, she has been nice to people, not like the thing she did, so perhaps somebody else was taking her phone.Little Bit and Sarah B are similar looking ladies but definitely not the same. Little Bit used to have short hair, and Sarah has longer hair. I know them both well. Both are usually a good time and both have good skills. I think Sarah gives better head but little Bit is a better fuck.

Baduk
04-14-21, 23:48
Little Bit and Sarah B are similar looking ladies but definitely not the same. Little Bit used to have short hair, and Sarah has longer hair. I know them both well. Both are usually a good time and both have good skills. I think Sarah gives better head but little Bit is a better fuck.You are right. Do you contact sarah recently? I don't know why she tricked me last Sunday. She got nothing just waste my time. I don't believe it was her.

Boosted1
04-15-21, 23:23
This the first time one of these girls blew you off and wasted your time? Either she was pased out, sick as fuck or someone beat you to her and she was on the date or headed to the dr for her fix. The nature of the beast with most of these girls, walkers or escorts. Pisses me off as well, but it will happen more often than not so deal with it.

You are right. Do you contact sarah recently? I don't know why she tricked me last Sunday. She got nothing just waste my time. I don't believe it was her.

Boosted1
04-15-21, 23:30
Scooped Dani at hague and sully. Took her to a quiet spot for some BBBJ fun. Been a while, the streets have been bone dry so I needed a good find. Very energetic, nice sounds, wet, wouldn't stop till I told her to. Won't take it deep like a few of the best girls can but tried like a little trooper. Gave her a good load, when I tapped out then she opend the door and spit like an old farmer! Cute face for sure, thicker than I prefer but I was hungry. Nice A's, thick around the middle, and ass, some baby damage. But her enthusiasm made up for any negatives, very good job, I will scoop again.
Forgot to mention rate. 20 plus tipped her 5 for being a good little girl.

JizMan
04-16-21, 08:30
That latest lineup on the TRG site is enough to make one think about quitting the hobby. It's amazing that these gals find Johns to get near them, let alone pay them for sex.

Member #6410
04-16-21, 11:47
Just made two passes. It seems that main area has moved from east of hague to west of hague. The first pass, I saw the pregnant red head girl. Somebody has already mentioned her name is Holly. Then I saw the girl standing at the Sully&S Huron. She is wearing the sunglass, her face is clean, no sign of regular SW. I doubt she is LEO, but not sure, have to pass. The second pass, I saw the blonde girl wearing red clothes at Chestershire. She seems good looking. She got one guy's car quickly. Anyone talked to Sarah B by the phone or FB? Is herself using the FB?I was out around that time as well. The girl in the sunglasses got passed up quite a bit. I almost bit on her but when I swung around after going one street past her she was gone. Coincidentally saw LEO speeding down the street behind where she was. Now I'm not going to say she was working with the Uncle but too much of a coincidence for me. She looked too good honestly or maybe I am just paranoid.

Baduk
04-16-21, 13:07
That latest lineup on the TRG site is enough to make one think about quitting the hobby. It's amazing that these gals find Johns to get near them, let alone pay them for sex.I just checked the TRG site, in the third post, it says 3 men were arrested on Sullivant and Huron on 4/14.

I post exactly the same day saying there is one lady standing at sully &S huron, but no sign of sex worker, looked suspicious.

She has brunette hair, about 5'6, wearing sunglass.

Be careful guys.

Gabrielfa
04-16-21, 17:38
Does Flavortown run the traditional decoy style stings? I mean we all HEAR about shit like that but do they actually do it? My hunch is probably not but does anyone know better? My girlfriend is an ex street girl and she goes out with me on the hunt when we get in to Columbus and she said she knows of that style of sting but only second hand. Any one? If you got cuffed and stuffed, how did it happen? I had one real close call and didn't shit right for week afterward. Since then I NEVER do anything in a car and I generally either send my GF to get the girl or go myself, I rarely just roll up and have them get in unless I know them (well).

Anyone care to share their experience?

Dream Monger
04-17-21, 10:55
Wanted to make a quick drive thru the Sulli loop. So used a little prayer / intention of sorts. . . "if there is a lady who can use my money to help her life, as I can use her companionship to help mine, let me find her in a few passes" . . . And sure enough, one drive by, saw a fav, got her to a spot for BBBJ, & got on my way.

It could have been easy to succumb to the USASG Cols posts of gals being hard to find, but I set an intention and was content to cruise and go w / o a pick-up. But lady luck smiled on me, and it all worked out. Often I notice that I'm not seeing ladies until after I have my fun. Then when I got the steam valve release, and have some residual bliss, then I would see a few other gals as I'm leaving the area. . . Think it is the vibration, that when I'm hungry / craving, I sorta repel them. But when I've let go the getting / wanting of it, they drop in my lap. Just a thought -.

Buster Capp
04-17-21, 22:38
Does Flavortown run the traditional decoy style stings? I mean we all HEAR about shit like that but do they actually do it? My hunch is probably not but does anyone know better? My girlfriend is an ex street girl and she goes out with me on the hunt when we get in to Columbus and she said she knows of that style of sting but only second hand. Any one? If you got cuffed and stuffed, how did it happen? I had one real close call and didn't shit right for week afterward. Since then I NEVER do anything in a car and I generally either send my GF to get the girl or go myself, I rarely just roll up and have them get in unless I know them (well).

Anyone care to share their experience?Yes, there are multiple reports of decoy stings. If you go into the general reports or search "sting" in this forum I am sure you will find them. The traditional wisdom in this forum is that if a girl gets into your car and you start driving without any conversation, or at least no business conversation, then you are probably safe. I usually like to reach in her pants for an additional LE check before any discussion of money or services. Nothing is guaranteed, but the legit girls seem to get it and cooperate.

Buster Capp
04-17-21, 23:15
Just got back from warmer climes and caught up with the forum here, so it was with low expectations that I set out for a sight-seeing tour of the Sully loop. Made a full pass and the cupboard was bare. Not even a whiff of talent. On the second pass I did see one walker who looked promising and pulled over to let her catch up, but she got scooped on the corner right behind me. Kept moving, saw Tara on a side street between the RR bridge and Central, quick turn around the block, and she hopped right in. Tara is an early 30's (thick BSW, big wide butt, and a not unattractive face. She seemed clean and unmarked, and seemed to be together enough. Hand down each others pants to get comfortable, and went for a little drive to a quiet spot.

She wanted $30 for head, and I told her I would add a tip if she did a good job. She certainly did. Went to work with enthusiasm while I tried to see how far I could reach between those big round jiggly cheeks. The answer was pretty far, and she had no objection. She is the first girl to make it a point to get by balls out and give them some attention. Skills were excellent, and she made the effort to be a pleaser and not just see how quickly she could get a nut. Stayed with it to the finish, which was impressive since it was one of those extended release shots. Overall, everything I could ask for.

She said she lost her phone, so unfortunately no digits. Would definitely be glad to find her again.

Cdickerhoof
04-18-21, 07:46
Little Bit and Sarah B are similar looking ladies but definitely not the same. Little Bit used to have short hair, and Sarah has longer hair. I know them both well. Both are usually a good time and both have good skills. I think Sarah gives better head but little Bit is a better fuck.I've tried both Sarah and little bit I must say in my opinion Sarah is a better fuck and tighter than little bit.

HardMuscle1
04-18-21, 09:49
Good Morning Everyone.

I'll be heading to Columbus in 2 weeks specifically to scoop and enjoy time with what I've been told is the Best in the Midwest! I'm celebrating my Birthday and Michigan has been pure Hell the past year with the virus restrictions. I've done some research and plan on staying on the west side, not too far from the Casino. I commend everyone on here for your posts and the details that go with them, that allow someone like me that's not familiar with the area to have a good understanding of where to roam.

I'm more of a FS monger and I'm looking to scoop and bring back to my room, rather than take the chances in my vehicle, in an unfamiliar area.

Anyone who has some suggestions or any contact information for any of the women and would like to share via PM, any information and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Stay Safe Everyone!

TimeForFun1982
04-18-21, 15:11
Good Morning Everyone.

I'll be heading to Columbus in 2 weeks specifically to scoop and enjoy time with what I've been told is the Best in the Midwest! I'm celebrating my Birthday and Michigan has been pure Hell the past year with the virus restrictions. I've done some research and plan on staying on the west side, not too far from the Casino. I commend everyone on here for your posts and the details that go with them, that allow someone like me that's not familiar with the area to have a good understanding of where to roam.

I'm more of a FS monger and I'm looking to scoop and bring back to my room, rather than take the chances in my vehicle, in an unfamiliar area.

Anyone who has some suggestions or any contact information for any of the women and would like to share via PM, any information and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Stay Safe Everyone!Right now there's not a lot to choose from as far as SW's go. I've gone out 5 times in the past two weeks and have gone home to take care of myself with my pocket still full of 20's. If you're staying at a hotel you'd be better off finding an outcall provider, less chance of getting pinched that way as Uncle sets up stings for incalls. Scooping on Sullivant right now is riskier than it's been in a long time with the more focused operation against "Human Trafficking" going on in the city. Be safe.

Dave3879
04-18-21, 17:23
The reverse sting deterent is working for me. Was just out and saw a few 3-5/10's and a couple of acceptables that I could get to. But I saw two badly bleached blonde older ladies together west of Yale that looked a little too put together so I passed and also saw a taller brunette with long hair (tight curly) who was wearing tye dye leggings. She was on that Hague to Huron stretch. She was a 7-8. I think I've seen her before but wasn't risking it. Especially as I made a 5 minute loop and she was only about a block further and she enthusiastically made eye contact with huge smile. Not today satan. Not today.

I'm not picking up anyone I don't 100 know.

Inventory is low. Traffic is high and I'm not doing Uturns in the road like some people. Going to be a long spring drought for me.

DeezNutz33
04-18-21, 19:24
The reverse sting deterent is working for me. Was just out and saw a few 3-5/10's and a couple of acceptables that I could get to. But I saw two badly bleached blonde older ladies together west of Yale that looked a little too put together so I passed and also saw a taller brunette with long hair (tight curly) who was wearing tye dye leggings. She was on that Hague to Huron stretch. She was a 7-8. I think I've seen her before but wasn't risking it. Especially as I made a 5 minute loop and she was only about a block further and she enthusiastically made eye contact with huge smile. Not today satan. Not today.

Inventory is low. Traffic is high and I'm not doing Uturns in the road like some people. Going to be a long spring drought for me.* We must have passed each other, I seen exactly the same.

Baduk
04-18-21, 21:31
Found her at sully&wayne, white mexican lady, face looks old, was hesitant to let her in.

She is quiet, good altitude, great head skill, probably not repeat due to her age.

SupFude9
04-18-21, 22:29
I made several loops on Sully until I ran into Katie. This was around 7:30 pm. WSW maybe in her 30's. Looked like strawberry blonde hair. I am bad at guessing ages and never care to ask. Went and found a quiet spot. Nice slow BBBJ for standard donation. Said it was that time of the month so anything else was off limits. No issue for me. I would repeat if I see her again. I didn't get digits tonight.

Be safe out there.

S9.

Dave3879
04-19-21, 00:18
* We must have passed each other, I seen exactly the same.Are you the Hyundai that cut me off coming out of an alley by wendy's to then just wave off on the rated 3-4 WSW in red hoodie you almost hit me for? Hahaha.

HardMuscle1
04-19-21, 09:02
Right now there's not a lot to choose from as far as SW's go. I've gone out 5 times in the past two weeks and have gone home to take care of myself with my pocket still full of 20's. If you're staying at a hotel you'd be better off finding an outcall provider, less chance of getting pinched that way as Uncle sets up stings for incalls. Scooping on Sullivant right now is riskier than it's been in a long time with the more focused operation against "Human Trafficking" going on in the city. Be safe.I figured I'd hit a few of the strolls and if no luck, I would check out a couple of the local bars and try my luck there. I've done pretty well in quite a few of our dive bars here in Michigan pre COVID hooking up with many different women for a few drinks and some attention. If worse comes to worse, your suggestion on outcall could be the last resort.

Thank you again for your advice and information and Stay Safe!

DeezNutz33
04-19-21, 15:28
Are you the Hyundai that cut me off coming out of an alley by wendy's to then just wave off on the rated 3-4 WSW in red hoodie you almost hit me for? Hahaha.Wasn't me.

Buster Capp
04-20-21, 00:32

Inventory is low. Traffic is high and I'm not doing Uturns in the road like some people. Going to be a long spring drought for me.Your 7-8 must have people scared off. Can't be sure it was the same girl, but Adriana was probably the best looking girl I have scooped. Nice body, curly reddish hair, in dark spandex leggings with a blue pattern. She was walking for a while in inconvenient spots to scoop. I passed her, went around a couple of blocks, parked at a convenience store and looked up and down the street to see if she was still there and didn't see her. Kept going and there she was a few blocks east of Hague. Another inconvenient spot so I made a leisurely pass around the block while considering the possibility she was a decoy. I got back to her corner and she was walking away from another car. I pulled over and she hopped in without a word. Didn't even lower the window. We took off to a convenient spot while my hand wandered to her crotch as an additional LE check. Pulled over at one point because a car was following, but it was not LE.

Anyway, $30 for head. I would say average skills for Sully, which in my experience is pretty damn good. Typical SW one-speed style. Started and kept going until the job was done. On her period so settled for a handful of a nice asscheek. I kept a gentle hand on the back of her head at the finish to let her know I wasn't done yet, and when I let go she stayed down a little longer, which I thought was a nice touch.

Overall, another very satisfactory experience, my second in four nights. I don't know what you guys are complaining about LOL.

BigDD65
04-20-21, 09:34
Saw a tall, slender, Blonde (below her shoulders) WSW at the Market on Binns at Sully. She was wearing ripped blue jeans. Never seen her before. Is she new, or a transplant from another area? I haven't seen her since.

TIA.

Dave3879
04-20-21, 17:06
Saw a tall, slender, Blonde (below her shoulders) WSW at the Market on Binns at Sully. She was wearing ripped blue jeans. Never seen her before. Is she new, or a transplant from another area? I haven't seen her since.

TIA.Might have been Nicole, her hair color has gone from redish to strawberry blonde to now a really light blonde. I've seen her at that market before. She's always lucid and cleaned-up when I've picked her up (but until recently it had been a long time since I saw her out). Her attitude is hit or miss, Sometimes total bi $h. But service has been fine.

RedBulldog63
04-22-21, 05:34
Might have been Nicole, her hair color has gone from redish to strawberry blonde to now a really light blonde. I've seen her at that market before. She's always lucid and cleaned-up when I've picked her up (but until recently it had been a long time since I saw her out). Her attitude is hit or miss, Sometimes total bi $h. But service has been fine.Long time lurker here. I met her a few years ago before she hit the streets. Totally had the tall leggy Taylor Swift vibe going and was really into the sex. Now she is way in into the pills and other things and zombies out on you. She calls me every once in a while asking to get together or wanting to "borrow" money. Great lady but on her bad day a total waste of talent.

Buster Capp
04-22-21, 10:27
Long time lurker here. I met her a few years ago before she hit the streets. Totally had the tall leggy Taylor Swift vibe going and was really into the sex. Now she is way in into the pills and other things and zombies out on you. She calls me every once in a while asking to get together or wanting to "borrow" money. Great lady but on her bad day a total waste of talent.I have met her a couple of times. Last time I made the mistake of asking her to pull down her pants. The disfiguration was not a pretty sight. I don't know what kind of shit you do that gets your ass marked up like that. And I am not talking about spankings, whips or BDSM shit. She has had her shit together enough when I have met her, and has given excellent head, but if she gets naked I would suggest a blindfold.

SevenInche
04-22-21, 12:49
I have met her a couple of times. Last time I made the mistake of asking her to pull down her pants. The disfiguration was not a pretty sight. I don't know what kind of shit you do that gets your ass marked up like that. And I am not talking about spankings, whips or BDSM shit. She has had her shit together enough when I have met her, and has given excellent head, but if she gets naked I would suggest a blindfold.I had her over for an outcall a couple years ago. She wanted $120 for an "hour". Which turned out to only be a half-hour. Model's body and a hot fuck. She comes over a second time, sticks the donation in her bra and drops to her knees to give me head. As soon as I am hard she says "oops I forgot my purse" then dashes with the donation. Pulled up me pants and watched her drive away in her beater boat.

Dream Monger
04-23-21, 00:19
Checked the Sulli loop at twilight. Only a few out in the hour or so I was around. When I was more thorough, I made smaller circles, finding ladies in alleys or side streets, & the occasional grocery store. Saw a few in Bottoms, but again, not much. . .

Drove north & around Hudson & Cleveland. Got Tink, a hunched over brunette w / short hair, almost too homely to pick-up. Got to a spot though she seemed to sleep a lot & talk under her breath. Thinking I heard all she said. Poor BBBJ, maybe owing to the new spot we were in, that I was too alert for walk-ups on us, to get into it. Dropped her, w / o release, cause sometimes they need it more than I do. . . Till the next time.

Found BSW by Medina & Hudson, Shawna / Shanda, 5'1, 115, long hair to shoulders, saying she was from CA & only here in Cols for a short time. Got to spot. Said she kissed but cut me off short. Said she gave great head, but took. 2 before the few kisses, then stopped, saying she was going to get out a condom. WTF! - not going to happen. Again, another donation I make & head on my way.

Time to scale back expectations here, with demand exceeding supply, & my not investing the time to ferret out the good ones.

Ray Pugh
04-23-21, 11:35
We don't know what the cause of death is for Humpty, but AIDS, COVID or impacted bowels are all possible.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/shock-g-digital-underground-and-humpty-hump-rapper-dead-at-57/ar-BB1fYH5h

Richard Izenya
04-23-21, 22:10
Just saw her out on Sully earlier today tall blond, like 6 ish ft.

Picked up last year may year before LOL.

Scooped near warren market or the next one just east of that.

No SW smell at that time. Said she was from south of Columbus. Looked attractive and was probably pretty before the candy.

Got to my place and stripped her down. Very skinny not to much boobs that I recall.

Started with BBBJ which was pretty good If I remember. But I always like to go all the way most of the time unless the smell or the body reveal grosses me out too much.

Covered up and went to full mish but I couldn't*get comfortable or was just picky and losing it with the cover.

Asked to finish in her mouth and went back to BBBJCIM don't remember if it was spit or swallow.

Was actually going to try it again but the marks on the rear? What's that about? I do not recall that at all. Anyone have any pics or could elaborate via PM.

I really like to get them completely nude for the archives. That would kill the mood for sure!

Be safe.

Dick.

GhostRider50
04-24-21, 21:37
What is her description?

TIA.When the roads were dirt.

Dream Monger
04-25-21, 19:32
Cruised the sulli loop, mid-afternoon, and nary a one. Didn't stay long, but went to Hudson. By Medina, missed a cute spinner BSW. Then saw WSW in sweat pants, looked as she been rode rough & hung out to dry, coming at me as I kept going. . . Nice day, just not for mongering. AMP, here I come!!

HornySenior
04-26-21, 06:15
We don't know what the cause of death is for Humpty, but AIDS, COVID or impacted bowels are all possible.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/shock-g-digital-underground-and-humpty-hump-rapper-dead-at-57/ar-BB1fYH5hLooks like your first post.

DrJeckyl33
04-26-21, 10:55
Picked up mixed SW with a nice body on sully and central around 8 pm. Went to my spot for a car date for terrible head so she finally got on top and I shot a load in her pussy. Have been with her a few times before and she was a total mess-- even nodding off during the head and the smell was overpowering just like I remembered. Damn shame because its a great body. She also tries to make you take her to the dope house beforehand. I would definitely avoid and not repeat. Have digits but won't see again. Telling ya fellas, that stench is still in my car and Febreeze hasn't killed it.

Smutt2
04-26-21, 13:31

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/shock-g-digital-underground-and-humpty-hump-rapper-dead-at-57/ar-BB1fYH5hThis rapper died in Florida. Our Humpty visited Florida and posted on FLA section. Coincidence??

Boosted1
04-26-21, 22:56
Picked up mindy on cleveland near oakland park. Drinking something, was pretty well lit but paranoid. Took her to a spot for a CBJ. Took a good throat fucking. Couldn't tell much on her looks, in the dim light, she wasnt a beauty queen. But the streets were bare. 25 and done, lots of complaining, talking to herself, blah blah blah. Won't try again. She said she was Tessa's sister?

Dave3879
04-27-21, 07:38
Picked up Dri Dri Monday around 11 am on Sullivant near Burgess I think. Hadn't seen her in months. She's young, medium height, distinctive fire red curly / frizzy hair. Usually fairly well dressed, various states of healthy over the few years she's been out. Today she was "well". Good BBBJ. She must have just finished smoking, the car reeked of smoke. Drove home with all the windows down. It was nice to find a decent looking regular out. I did see a few others worth an effort that I recognize but couldn't get to. Went thru on an errand Sunday 2 x around 2-3 p and it was a desert.

Ryder79
04-27-21, 13:26
This rapper died in Florida. Our Humpty visited Florida and posted on FLA section. Coincidence??I mean he did once get busy in a burger King bathroom. Just saying.

Dream Monger
04-28-21, 09:50
Took early morning stroll, and after 20 minutes. , saw long haired babe in hot pants, W. Of Wendys. To my surprise & good fortune, it was Sarah. Spinner bod, red tints in hair, great smile, so off to a spot that was busy for a warm Wed morn. Off to 2nd spot, then a 3rd, and finally the DT BBBJ w / FIY as she smothered my pecker in her warm, wet mouth / throat. Not wanting to thin the herd with rock-bottom pricing, I got her. 4, as the conversation flowed well also.

Out by 9 am. Seeing few others before and after. Not a lot to choose from, but not barren either. Earlier, some thin haired brunette seeming to talk to motorists & flustered when they didn't stop for her - 5'6, 120, flat chested, had on blue sweats with pink stripes. Looked to be a pain to chat with, then get out of the car later.

After Sarah, Marisa strolled skank-like near Wendys in gray sweats and T-shirt. Down by the market W of Larcomb (N. Side of street) was a smiling, short haired brunette that seemed fun. Then another near Catherine, heavier set - 5'5, 150 in short jeans, dark brown hair.

Funny, I always see more after I'm drained -.

Dave3879
04-28-21, 22:27
Took early morning stroll, and after 20 minutes. , saw long haired babe in hot pants, W. Of Wendys. To my surprise & good fortune, it was Sarah. Spinner bod, red tints in hair, great smile, so off to a spot that was busy for a warm Wed morn. Off to 2nd spot, then a 3rd, and finally the DT BBBJ w / FIY as she smothered my pecker in her warm, wet mouth / throat. Not wanting to thin the herd with rock-bottom pricing, I got her. 4, as the conversation flowed well also.

Out by 9 am. Seeing few others before and after. Not a lot to choose from, but not barren either. Earlier, some thin haired brunette seeming to talk to motorists & flustered when they didn't stop for her - 5'6, 120, flat chested, had on blue sweats with pink stripes. Looked to be a pain to chat with, then get out of the car later.

After Sarah, Marisa strolled skank-like near Wendys in gray sweats and T-shirt. Down by the market W of Larcomb (N. Side of street) was a smiling, short haired brunette that seemed fun. Then another near Catherine, heavier set - 5'5, 150 in short jeans, dark brown hair.

Funny, I always see more after I'm drained -.Seems to be picking up out there. End of the month and stimulus spent I guess.

Buster Capp
04-29-21, 12:16
Seems to be picking up out there. End of the month and stimulus spent I guess.Warmer weather.

Baduk
04-30-21, 03:06
First I text Sarah B to schedule an appointment at 9 pm, when I turned into the parking lot of her place from sully, I saw one lady and one guy standing by the front door of revive church hilltop across the street. And then that lady seemed on the phone watching me meanwhile. They got into a van later but van was not moving, just sit the parking lot across street with front toward my side. It seemed that I was monitored. Sarah text me when I was on the way, I replied when I was three minutes away, she said she was about to walk out. But she had not showed up after 3 minutes I arrived. So I doubt if that lady was talking to Sarah on the phone to plan something. I was not feeling comfortable at that moment. About another 5 mins later, the van moved, and turned right on the sully while I was still waiting for Sarah. Guess what happened, that van came back from alley behind the church! So the van turned right on the sully and then turned right on S Sylvan Ave and then turned right on the alley to circle. So I decided to leave for a while, I drove randomly for 3 minutes and came back. And I was seeing Sarah was talking to another monger. When she was about to get on that monger's car, She noticed I came back, however, she did not get into either car but went back to her place. I was really confused. I had to leave. Any thoughts about this? Am I too sensitive or cautious?

Then I text to Brittany S but no reply, I got on the freeway to go home. About 10 minutes later, Sarah text me to let me come back saying that monger was trying to do something with her but she wouldn't. I drove back to sully because I was feeling horny. When I just got on the sully again, she text me saying" just never mind, she has something else planned" WTF.

But Brittany S replied to me at that moment, good timing, I thought I didn't have to go back again without release. I had dated her three times, all good except she asked for money upfront all the time. When she persuade you give the money upfront she always took out her phone and put it by the wheel. She sent me the location but she was not there when I arrived. Then I called her, I can tell she just took drug, she was obvious high on the phone. About 5 minutes later, we eventually met. We went to her spot, I just want to head but she want to me to do FS so she can get. 6 because last time I gave me. 6 when I took her to my hotel room. I gave her all the cash totally. 55 upfront. Anyway, the end of the story is not good. Start with head, She stopped soon saying I have already came but I didn't, probably just some prostate discharge. She was not normal at that night, sometimes cry suddenly. I regret to meet her after I noticed she was under fluence on the phone. I don't like to debate a lot with them because English is my native. When she got out of my car, she said she don't want to see me anymore. But she left her phone in my car this time. Not sure if she want to see me again LOL.

And when I was driving back home, Sarah B text me again "are you coming?" LOL, I didn't have extra cash for you to dash, sorry!

MadBastid
04-30-21, 11:23
First I text Sarah B to schedule an appointment at 9 pm, when I turned into the parking lot of her place from sully, I saw one lady and one guy standing by the front door of revive church hilltop across the street. And then that lady seemed on the phone watching me meanwhile. They got into a van later but van was not moving, just sit the parking lot across street with front toward my side. It seemed that I was monitored. Sarah text me when I was on the way, I replied when I was three minutes away, she said she was about to walk out. But she had not showed up after 3 minutes I arrived. So I doubt if that lady was talking to Sarah on the phone to plan something. I was not feeling comfortable at that moment. About another 5 mins later, the van moved, and turned right on the sully while I was still waiting for Sarah. Guess what happened, that van came back from alley behind the church! So the van turned right on the sully and then turned right on S Sylvan Ave and then turned right on the alley to circle. So I decided to leave for a while, I drove randomly for 3 minutes and came back. And I was seeing Sarah was talking to another monger. When she was about to get on that monger's car, She noticed I came back, however, she did not get into either car but went back to her place. I was really confused. I had to leave. Any thoughts about this? Am I too sensitive or cautious?

Then I text to Brittany S but no reply, I got on the freeway to go home. About 10 minutes later, Sarah text me to let me come back saying that monger was trying to do something with her but she wouldn't. I drove back to sully because I was feeling horny. When I just got on the sully again, she text me saying" just never mind, she has something else planned" WTF.

But Brittany S replied to me at that moment, good timing, I thought I didn't have to go back again without release. I had dated her three times, all good except she asked for money upfront all the time. When she persuade you give the money upfront she always took out her phone and put it by the wheel. She sent me the location but she was not there when I arrived. Then I called her, I can tell she just took drug, she was obvious high on the phone. About 5 minutes later, we eventually met. We went to her spot, I just want to head but she want to me to do FS so she can get. 6 because last time I gave me. 6 when I took her to my hotel room. I gave her all the cash totally. 55 upfront. Anyway, the end of the story is not good. Start with head, She stopped soon saying I have already came but I didn't, probably just some prostate discharge. She was not normal at that night, sometimes cry suddenly. I regret to meet her after I noticed she was under fluence on the phone. I don't like to debate a lot with them because English is my native. When she got out of my car, she said she don't want to see me anymore. But she left her phone in my car this time. Not sure if she want to see me again LOL.

And when I was driving back home, Sarah B text me again "are you coming?" LOL, I didn't have extra cash for you to dash, sorry!Always check, because I've had them leave all kinds of things in my car. Haven't had to buy a lighter in a long time, and that's how I got my burner phone. The lipstick, shivs, and dope tool shit? That gets tossed in a dumpster.

MongerSeeker
04-30-21, 11:39
I think you probably ok. The best thing to is pick up the girl and drive a good distance. Or you could ask her to meet you somewhere else.

And when I was driving back home, Sarah B text me again "are you coming?" LOL, I didn't have extra cash for you to dash, sorry!

BigDD65
05-01-21, 08:49
Lucked up.

Saw a WSW, slender, mid 20's, decent face not all messed up due to drugs, in the area of Sully and S. Brinker hanging out around Joseppi's Pizza. Put in the work for a QV w / DT and gag response while fingering her hole. Never seen her before on Sully. Anybody else seen her recently?

Baduk
05-01-21, 14:44
I gave the phone back to her. I thought she should be grateful because most of people will ignore her and take the phone. However, she got mad at me just because I want to my money back? She cash and dash. 55, and she only returned. 2. Why is she angry?

Boosted1
05-02-21, 08:50
You were able to get 20 back from her? If so, congradulations! Remember, these girls are not logical nor do they think normally. They don't realize or even care that what they do today will hurt them tomorrow. They are junkies, just the way it is. You are only out 35, learn from that experience.

I gave the phone back to her. I thought she should be grateful because most of people will ignore her and take the phone. However, she got mad at me just because I want to my money back? She cash and dash. 55, and she only returned. 2. Why is she angry?

Baduk
05-02-21, 10:11
You were able to get 20 back from her? If so, congradulations! Remember, these girls are not logical nor do they think normally. They don't realize or even care that what they do today will hurt them tomorrow. They are junkies, just the way it is. You are only out 35, learn from that experience.Yes, I got 20 back. I want to total amount back in the beginning but she said 20 is all she has.

Dave3879
05-03-21, 16:58
Saw a cute petite redhead a couple blocks east of hague, she turns down a street and I turn to loop back. Eventually seeing three additional cars making the loops and circles trying to catch up to her. Either she went into a house or the cell phone shop or a fourth I didn't see pulled in right behind her because the four of us I saw drive away empty handed.

I did pick up Nora near Herberts market. Smaller light skinned BSW. Got on our way and she Tried to say 40, told her the standard or I could let her out. Standard seemed fine then. Attitude was fine, technique could have been better but took directions OK, was not a fan of FIV or CIM and while V wasn't smelly her clothes had the SW mustyness. All in all nothing special, just average. But it's hard out there so I'd pick her up again if it's still dry out there or in a pinch for time to cruise.

Buster Capp
05-06-21, 00:02
Went out for a ride tonight around 10:30. Streets were completely dead until a few blocks east of Hague when I spotted Angie. Pulled around the corner and she hopped right in. She is older and it shows, but not marked up or incoherent. We went to a quiet spot which ended up having a couple of ambulances and several cop cars in front of it, so we went on a little tour looking for an alternative. She finally picked a spot which was fine, she told me she would catch it all but give her a warning and keep and eye out. She went to work and showed some exceptional skills. Excellent suction, good stamina, stayed with it through the finish. Everything you want in a professional. Standard rate plus a tip for the runaround and her effort, and we were both well pleased.

I went for another spin afterwards before heading home, and although I spotted a couple of possibilities the streets were pretty barren, and certainly nothing to write home about. Let's hope springtime brings some blooming flowers.

DeezNutz33
05-07-21, 19:52
Rolled around a few laps to window shop today (Friday) around 330 pm, Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, Not one single SW from the Bottoms to the Hilltop and Back x3. My UTR has been MIA for a couple weeks, I only do SW (Car) occasionally, Escorts (Outcall to my Home), and an AMP now and again. Rough times, Even met a chic (LilBit) on WYP (Fun but we didn't connect.).

Someone throw me a bone, I need a good BBBJ. Haven't busted one since my Trip to Arizona little over a week ago!

Thanks in advance.

DrJeckyl33
05-07-21, 22:53
I have a friend whos brother works for columbus police. He says that they Will be placing a few black decoys on Sullivant at all hours for operation sting for the next few weeks. Be extra careful, brothers. I am now on full alert and only dealing with white women now. Stay safe yall.

JustVisiting82
05-09-21, 13:54
I ran across a young bi-racial cutie early this morning, along Hudson, and was kind enough to offer her a ride to get her up out of the rain. She stated that her name was "Cinderella" from Frankfort (by Chillicothe), that she was wanting to go get something to eat, and that the gas station (the one that EVERYONE seems to hang out around) was closed. I asked if she provides services, she gave her standard street rates, and we headed off to a spot that we both agreed upon for a quick adventure in the back seat of the truck. As I was driving, she rambled on about her uncle doing gone, and being stuck home alone, but that she's a loner and just wanted to go put something in her mouth, buy some smoke and play with her vibrator. I wasn't there to help her find food or something to smoke on, but I definitely planned on shoving my dick in her mouth. Once we reached the spot, and climbed in back, she asked if I had a condom. Little did I know she wanted for everything to be covered (guess I should have lied about having a condom until after the BJ). Her CBJ was quite lame and lacking in effort. She stopped sucking as soon as she felt him start to wake up, and proceeded to lay back with her vibrator in hand. I mounted up, managed to squeeze my somewhat limp dick up inside her, and got down to business as she started to massage her clit with her vibrator. The pussy was nice and snug, and though she clearly wasn't providing a GFE, she also wasn't trying to win an Oscar with a bunch of fake moans and "fuck me" talk. I am no minute man, and I definitely do not take it slow and gentle, but she gave no complaints about me pounding away at her young pussy, or taking longer that usual to finish in a car date. After a good bit of going at it, vibrator in use the whole time, I could feel her body tense up, her head fall back, and her moans intensify. Thankfully, I started to blow my load (in the bag) just as she finished because once she was done, she started pushing at my hips and complaining that her shit was sore. I dropped her off on Homestead & Clinton, and proceeded on my way.

I recognized Cinderella from the mugshot site. Her Name is actually Ciana G. She is 26, from Frankfort, OH, is actually pretty cute in person, with a nice firm ass to grab on while you do your business, and from her arrest history, she appears to reside along Homestead. Her attitude and lack of effort makes her one that I would avoid when I have better options available, but I would possibly hit her up again to blow a quick load in a pinch. Her cute, youngish looks, nice ass, and willingness to let me pound away without any complaint was worth the cheap cost of entry. The damage was actually slightly less than standard street rates. As always. YMMV.

Locis54
05-12-21, 11:38
Went out crusing this morning and came across a nice redhead WSW Adriana I believe at Sully and Burgess. She was wearing a skin tight t-shirt that showed off her little no cup tits with her nipples peeking through and black leggings that showed she had a little meat on her. She hopped in and took me to a spot and we parked. No Lie, probably the best BBBJ I have gotten from a walker yet. No scraping, dt, nice gagging noise. Next time I run across her, I'm definitely putting it inside of her. Really hot for what's out there.

Side note. I believe I saw Vanilla walking. The one that use to have ads a few years ago. I been with her once years ago, and father time has not treated her well.

Dream Monger
05-12-21, 16:06
Made a mid-day date with ATF (she asked to not be named here) - met at park, went to eat, hang at better place for DFK, BBBJ - 2nd buy for her of goodies to hang with. Got scoop on Bianna. Got cut up bad. Hate to think some monger on here would do this, but tempers are short in this Covid world.

Up and down Sulli to Wayne to Hague and saw a few gals out, more on side streets than main drag. Heard there were stings / sweeps hauling gals away. Stay safe & treat the gals well. Ease up on the bullying too. If any man reading this is beating up the ladies (they need your patience, not your back-hand. At worst, a quick drop off, not razor cuts).

Buster Capp
05-15-21, 10:29
Made a mid-day date with ATF (she asked to not be named here) - met at park, went to eat, hang at better place for DFK, BBBJ - 2nd buy for her of goodies to hang with. Got scoop on Bianna. Got cut up bad. Hate to think some monger on here would do this, but tempers are short in this Covid world.

Up and down Sulli to Wayne to Hague and saw a few gals out, more on side streets than main drag. Heard there were stings / sweeps hauling gals away. Stay safe & treat the gals well. Ease up on the bullying too. If any man reading this is beating up the ladies (they need your patience, not your back-hand. At worst, a quick drop off, not razor cuts).If a girl got cut up there are far more likely suspects than a customer.

Chris H
05-15-21, 18:16
If a girl got cut up there are far more likely suspects than a customer.Exactly, no reason automatically assume that 1 of us or a monger is the person doing the slicing.

TimeForFun1982
05-15-21, 23:18
Pickings are so slim and some of these guys are so desperate they're not respecting another mongers scoop. Rolling up parsons and saw a WSW, good body, round ass, and face looked alright from what I could tell. Honked and made a quick turn onto a side street to park along the curb not far up enough to where she couldn't see my taillights. Standard stuff for that section and very obvious what I was doing. So obvious that another monger who was behind me decided to pull in and do the same, shout at her, and stole my scoop. He didn't even have room to get his ass end off Parsons. Now maybe it's just me, but I have always been extra courteous to other mongers. See a girl walking up Sully and someone turns in to scoop her, I go to the next street and loop around to see if he passed on her. See an SW get in a car in front of me, I turn a different way to not cause them to be paranoid. And so on. Maybe I'm too courteous, but I feel like a lot of you have at least some form of etiquette that you follow. Be warned though. Next time someone pulls some shit like that on me again, they better be prepared for a bad time because I'll follow them down every alleyway and side street until the SW demands to be dropped off, then I'll follow them to their next scoop and return the favor.