PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Funlovin
09-26-08, 11:31
Does anyone have any info. On a young BSW who was walking south on Sully today during the 10:00 a. M. Hour? Someone picked her up before I could decide whether or not to pull the trigger. (I know, you snooze, you lose). She was wearing jeans and a dark coat, had short hair, and looked like an 8 or 9 on the looks scale. She was skinny, but not too skinny. She also looked clean and healthy and not cracked out.

I had to drive around the block because although she was discrete, she seemed too young and too fresh and good looking to be legit. I know she was a SW because she stared me down with a smile and gave a little waive twice. Any info. Would be appreciated so I can feel comfortable in acting more quickly next time.

Funlovin
09-26-08, 11:38
So, in defense of the Cleveland BSW's, I haven't noticed any difference between West side girls (WSW's) and BSW's. The attitude of which you speak is common in both. It's more the "John" than the girl that drives the attitude. They size their trick up as soon as they get in the car, just like you do. Granted, some are pure business. However, a higher percentage are actually real people, just like us, doing what they do, just like us.I've picked up a couple of BSW's off of Cleveland Avenue of late and found them to be fine. Sometimes it's easier to find a clean, fresh, attractive, BSW than a clean, fresh, attractive, WSW. And, with the mix of ethnicities we have around town now, I've found some BSW's to have a really sexy exotic look to them which is a complete turn on.

Business seems to have picked up somewhat on both sides of town. I think the girls aren't expecting to get part of that $700, 000, 000, 000. 00 check that the Feds are talking about.

Hoho Creampie
09-26-08, 14:07
Well you guys can breathe a sigh of relief because I am going to Dayton tonight. I'll post a report when I get back. And Saturday is game day, so I will bang some Ohio State **** that day. Also does anyone wanna trade digits to attractive young girls who arent afraid of cum?

Sullivant Guy
09-27-08, 11:22
Also does anyone wanna trade digits to attractive young girls who arent afraid of cum?

Translation = Do you want digits of girls who may be infected with clymidia, gonorhea or worse.

:) :) :)

Rockout Cbus
09-27-08, 13:36
Saw 2 tasty looking ladies on Sullivant today. They were raking up a front yard like crazy, but jabbering away on cell phones. I was drawn there because one of them walked there from a few blocks away and icked up a rake and they started making this scene. Anyone know if these lovely ladies are SW's? '

I made a few passes and got little attention, then on my last pass they started waving. But it felt too late at that point.

Didn't see much action on the Boad. Sully loop.

Sullivant Guy
09-27-08, 17:42
Saw 2 tasty looking ladies on Sullivant today. They were raking up a front yard like crazy, but jabbering away on cell phones. I was drawn there because one of them walked there from a few blocks away and icked up a rake and they started making this scene. Anyone know if these lovely ladies are SW's?

I think the answer to this is obvious, but for your sake- the answer would be no.

Read the board. Take your time and be careful. Read the rules on the front of the site as well. Know them and live them.

peace and welcome to the board. We look forward to your first report.

Hoho Creampie
09-27-08, 20:58
There is a right way and a wrong way to find out if a girl is a SW. Even if she is not, she still may be interested in sex. From my personal experience, it is not tough to convince a girl to get into the car with you, even if she is not a SW. You don't say "Hi, can I get a blowjob" but rather "Excuse me miss, this might be unusual.....my name is Hoho Creampie, and I know this is the oldest line in the book, but where do I know you from?" if she is a SW, she will get in. If she isnt, if you have game, you might be able to hump her anyway. If she is obviously not interested, move on.

I have picked up many girls who I thought were SWs who just turned out to be normal chicks who needed a ride or just wanted to spend some time with a cool guy like me.

Captainsavaho
09-28-08, 00:43
Welcome to the board. If you are going to be a frequent hobbiest, all the better. For those special SW's you may want to keep something like this in mind...I know that this impressed me!! WELCOME

Humpty Dumpty
09-28-08, 16:09
Did anyone notice the Oriental dude in scrubs in the white car who drove the wrong way down the street this morning in an attempt to pick up some ladies at Broad and (i think) Terrace?

Anyhow, I havent been seeing many good looking ladies recently.

Sullivant Guy
09-28-08, 16:48
Did anyone notice the Oriental dude in scrubs in the white car who drove the wrong way down the street this morning in an attempt to pick up some ladies at Broad and (i think) Terrace?

Yep - I think it was "HoHo Tinee Dong" No Creampie for you....you go wong way.

:) :) :) :)

This was the instant message HoHo Dullard Pie sent me awhile back...... can you believe? :(

Subject - " candy(31)"
Text - "you seen her arms? she loves to cut herself. i would pay her just to videotape her cutting herself. you want a video. also you think im full of shit? shall we meet in a west side bar? i have cash, ill buy you a couple beers and shots if you can gimme good leads and conversation. 302-6918"

Barond
09-28-08, 17:10
There is a right way and a wrong way to find out if a girl is a SW. Even if she is not, she still may be interested in sex. From my personal experience, it is not tough to convince a girl to get into the car with you, even if she is not a SW. You don't say "Hi, can I get a blowjob" but rather "Excuse me miss, this might be unusual.....my name is Hoho Creampie, and I know this is the oldest line in the book, but where do I know you from?" if she is a SW, she will get in. If she isnt, if you have game, you might be able to hump her anyway. If she is obviously not interested, move on.

I have picked up many girls who I thought were SWs who just turned out to be normal chicks who needed a ride or just wanted to spend some time with a cool guy like me.I gotta ask: Do the non-SW object to your methods of 'spermification' ?

Member #1555
09-28-08, 21:42
Was surprised to find Amy on Sully hilltop near Sunoco Sunday afternoon instead of her spot on W. Broad. She was in a great mood, looked and smelled great. We went to a super safe abandon trailer park way north of the hood. Got a nice BBBJ then went for some outdoor doggie but the skeeters were bitin' my ass so I let her finish the BJ. She has great skills in my book. We had a nice chat since we drove around so long. She has been checkin out this site so, boys mind your manners. I took some nice photos (have to love that natural bush) and we talked about her trying out CL but she was supposed to send me her new number since she didn't have her phone with her. So, Amy, remember to text me that number!

B-safe

MephistoIs this Amy Lil Red? Isn't she robbing mongers, we were told?

Dads Extra Fun
09-28-08, 22:04
Not part of my normal cruise.

Sully/Broad area has been kind of dry so been checking new territory for something new.

Any shared information would be appreciated.

Sullivant Guy
09-28-08, 23:31
Is this Amy Lil Red? Isn't she robbing mongers, we were told?

No -Amy is a sweet heart.....Lil Red is "Megan Wymer"....and younger than Amy. RTFB. :)

Of course they are all capable of robbing a guy - never forget that.

Personally I have never had a problem with Lil Red,,, always a good time, so not sure what got into her, or maybe the guys just were totally setting themselves up to get robbed.

Sw Hunter
09-29-08, 14:24
Saw Jody last night, very nice girl, met her on Steele and Hague Carryout. She had OK oral skills, wanted to get right to sex, doggie, mish and even CG. After we were done she was kinda cold, like she was comming down from a buzz. I have digits for Sr. members.

Sw Hunter
09-29-08, 14:31
For the longtime hobbyist, she was clean and off the streets or 2 years, but the death of her room mate sent her back on the streets for limited visits. She looks great, fresh and willing to please!!

Went to a favorite spot, jumped in the back and she gave me a GFE of a life time. She road like she had not see cock for those 2yrs. Wow, she swallowed every drop and wanted more!

I hope you guys treat her good, she is on of those rarities that come through this hobby! Of course I have digits for Sr. members!

Safe Hunting

Ddsman
09-29-08, 15:37
This afternoon just before 2 PM I had my first successful trip to the Sully area. Actually found her on Bellows near Davis. Did not get her name, but she is a thin, tall long-haired brunette with a good personality. She is attractive, but her face is bruised (she said from a recent car accident). I saw some other possibilities, but they were gone by the time I circled around for a better look.

Hoho Creampie
09-29-08, 16:46
SW Hunter- Yeah, Jodi is cool, I have her digits as well. Is this Danielle Woods you speak of? I have creampied her before.

Captain- one thing you left out of your comfort kits is napkins. SWs need them to wipe off after a creampie. I just bring a roll of toilet paper because there have been times I could not make it to a 24 hour bathroom and had to take a crap on a dark, dangerous west side alley.

Barond- yes, some non-SWs object, but most dont.

Dad- Yeah there are girls on South High. Just not many.

Ok, now to my report. Per our earlier conversation about BSWs, when I drove on Cleveland Ave earlier, I didnt see any WSWs at all; I saw an attractive BSW named Mimi. Shortly after she got in the car, I could tell BBFS was out of the question and she would want a ridiculous amount of cash for CFS, and if I wanted to just let her out she would still want money. So we stopped at a gas station to get a single condom(yeah right) then I pulled off leaving her stranded. Actually I did have some condoms in the car but just did not want to use them.

I also an older blonde in white on Sully and Hawkes. She mustve looked good years ago, and is not ugly by any means, but just too old for me.

NiteRyder
09-29-08, 17:56
Cruised 3 different times sunday on sully and broad.Morning/2'oclock/7:30. Did see anything to get excicted about. Uncle leo must be working hard. What we need is a new doughtnut shop in that area. If there is any action please let know? I did see the house on westpark and sully was broaded up. Leo must have busted it late last week.

Sullivant Guy
09-29-08, 22:28
This is Maria. Met her today out on the West Side. Not the typical find on the West Side. 21 yrs old. Had her out to my spot in the woods. Had it all, BBBJ, Mish and Doggie and took a few pics. Sorry - didn't worry about the focus. This girl is tight and got it together. Nice personality and very laid back. No signs of street wear and tear or addiction. Was a much welcome change of pace.

Digits are available to responsible and known Sr. Members. If that is not you - don't bother. :)

Also recently ran into Larra. Many of you know her. She was looking darn good when I saw her. Had her at my woodland retreat as well on the blanket. FS and BBBJ. She has digits for those who are qualified.

Chris H
09-29-08, 22:45
This is Maria. Met her today out on the West Side. Not the typical find on the West Side. 21 yrs old. Had her out to my spot in the woods. Had it all, BBBJ, Mish and Doggie and took a few pics. Sorry - didn't worry about the focus. This girl is tight and got it together. Nice personality and very laid back. No signs of street wear and tear or addiction. Was a much welcome change of pace.

Digits are available to responsible and known Sr. Members. If that is not you - don't bother. :)

Also recently ran into Larra. Many of you know her. She was looking darn good when I saw her. Had her at my woodland retreat as well on the blanket. FS and BBBJ. She has digits for those who are qualified.

That retreat looks real nice, looks like a great find...

Cenflamonger
09-29-08, 23:16
This is Maria. Met her today out on the West Side. Not the typical find on the West Side. 21 yrs old. Had her out to my spot in the woods. Had it all, BBBJ, Mish and Doggie and took a few pics.Nice find, Sullivant. Thanks for posting the fotos. Maria is very fresh and clean for a WSW. Not like the skanks we have.

Curious - what $$ did you contribute to her college fund?

R Consultant
09-30-08, 01:42
I bet finding a rare gem like her is a real treat. I wish we had some woods around her to do a little action but its really hard to find a location like that.
She looks like a real sweetheart,

Happy Hunting..

Hoho Creampie
09-30-08, 03:13
Damn, I had another great find. Nikki is 25, WSW, gorgeous. I thought she was the Jennifer I had reported previously. This was at the COTA stop by Advance Auto Parts. She claims she is brand new at this, I dont know if thats true or not. Anyhow, I gave her 30 as well as a special creamy gift. I can not wait to get my ass over to Cleveland Ave again.

If anyone cares, I have creampied Larra Stone before.

Humpty Dumpty
09-30-08, 03:33
Send Maria's digits please. I know I have not been posting so much recently, but will be back on the main stage of Columbus mongers on this forum soon.

Sullivant Guy
09-30-08, 08:07
I forgot to add that her phone is of course a pay as you phone....and she promised me she was getting minutes. We cross our fingers with most of the girls, but this one had her stuff together, at least when she was with me. She showed me the phone. Lets hope she gets those minutes. Don't give up after your first call to her.

Just wanted to let you all know so I don't have to type that out in every request I get.

Oh yeah - as she plainly explained to me and as you all can plainly see.... she is not a .2 cheapie.... If you are looking for a good deal....drive on down Sully. :)

And if you did not get a response back from me, then:
1. I do not know you or you are a newbie... knowing you means I familiar with your posts, and you seem like a decent monger.

2. You have asked me questions about rates and details about the girl - sends red flags.

3. I don't have a good feeling about you. Sorry- I look out for the best interests of the girls. I have met them and get a vibe for them. I don't know you guys. :) There are girls I don't deal with because of the bad vibe I get from them.

4. There may be other red flags.

Sorry - but those are my ideals. Do not take offense.

Also continued the warnings about Ho Ho and his infected seed. The girls on the West Side are spreading the word. One girl told me she thinks she knows who he is as he tried his crap on her. Apparently he tricks them into thinking he is wearing a condom and then does not. With her, she said when she realized she got him off her and he jerked off to completion and got the mess on himself. I don't want to put her name here so he does not go looking for her. She said this guy is kind of an ahole and doesn't treat the ladies very well.

Sullivant Guy
09-30-08, 09:52
So I just tried her number - and of course she has not added any minutes. The hunt is on - good luck.

MisterMojo
09-30-08, 13:36
Welcome to the board. If you are going to be a frequent hobbiest, all the better. For those special SW's you may want to keep something like this in mind...I know that this impressed me!! WELCOMEThat's a pretty nice set of kits there.

Funlovin
09-30-08, 17:09
Cruised 3 different times sunday on sully and broad.Morning/2'oclock/7:30. Did see anything to get excicted about. Uncle leo must be working hard. What we need is a new doughtnut shop in that area. If there is any action please let know? I did see the house on westpark and sully was broaded up. Leo must have busted it late last week.If this depression hits as hard as I think it's going to hit, the cops will be underfunded and the crack addicted SWs will have some competition from poor MILFs. I'm putting something aside now, just not cash, it won't be any good next year.

Daman1
09-30-08, 20:00
Its 7:52 pm 9/30/08.Ive been out looking for 2 hrs and didnt see anything.I might have to break down and go to the west side.I have had luck there ,but its far and it seems police always have roundups in that part of town.Ps I hit cleveland from 17th to 161 .main from 18th to barnett and livingston from carpenter to james.I looped my ass off .leo working his ass off.

Member #3965
10-01-08, 00:28
For the longtime hobbyist, she was clean and off the streets or 2 years, but the death of her room mate sent her back on the streets for limited visits. She looks great, fresh and willing to please!!

Went to a favorite spot, jumped in the back and she gave me a GFE of a life time. She road like she had not see cock for those 2yrs. Wow, she swallowed every drop and wanted more!

I hope you guys treat her good, she is on of those rarities that come through this hobby! Of course I have digits for Sr. members!

Safe Hunting... Let this be the same 5'5" 100 lb. Danielle that I only got to see once before she disappeared. This was one of my all time faves. Remeber trying to pick her up several times before I finally got lucky and then poof, she's gone. Does she have an disproportionately (sp? ) large ass? Used to hang around Broad/Dana/Rich etc?

Also, sorry for not posting lately. I have been busy gold mining a little discussed area out of Columbus with some success. If it continues I will post more.

Sullivant Guy
10-01-08, 14:49
Maria called me this morning. She gave me two updated phone numbers where she can be reached. Apparently the other phone was lost. Go figure....

Anyway, she and I went out to my woodland get away for some more photos and fun.

If you are qualified to get her digits - and she is not a cheapie mind you, IM me and I will get them to you asap.

:)

BuckeyeFanatic
10-01-08, 15:46
Went out a few times late at night this past week and it seems that the night scene has really dried up in terms of quality. I did spy a few decent looking WSWs a few times, but my luck seemed dry as well, as they always disappeared by the time I turned around.

I did pick up Jennifer (without realizing it was her, I'd never picked her up before), last Wednesday around Sully and Yale. Like everyone said, she is high into the drama and likes to talk herself up. Agreed on BBBJ for 20 (which of course, came with the standard "I'm worth so much more."). All in all, she may like to talk but she gets into the job with enthusiasm. She talked on the way back about having a court date on Friday (the 26th). So if she went she may have gotten off lightly and be back on the streets, or may have hit some time at the Franklin Hotel. When she got out of my car, I checked the seat to make sure nothing had fallen out of her pockets (I've had girls drop drugs in my car before on accident, hence why I always check). Sure enough, there was her phone. I managed to turn around and return it to her before she had cleared out of the alley I had dropped her off in, so no harm, no foul. All in all, I probably wouldn't pick her up again, just because of the drama and how much she talks herself up, but with the state of the night scene...

Sullivant Guy
10-01-08, 16:15
Here are the latest ones from my woodland get away - enjoy.....

I have her updated digits for those who want them. She is waiting for some calls.

She is no cheapie --- Known Members and Sr. Members.

No Ho Ho's need apply :)

Sullivant Guy
10-01-08, 16:22
from my woodland get away - enjoy.....

I have her updated digits for those who want them. She is waiting for some calls.

She is no cheapie --- Known Members and Sr. Members.

No Ho Ho's need apply :)

ILuvIt
10-01-08, 17:54
SG

Nice pics, we're going to have to call you the "Cookie Jar" of Columbus.

How did you talk her into the pics and putting them online? All of the girls I've seen...if I took their pics, I had to promise not to put them online.

I hope there wasn't any poison ivy in those bushes.

Captainsavaho
10-02-08, 00:12
Not only are the pics improving in quality with each passing shot, but things such as the posing and framing are better as well. Of course, let us not dismiss the fact you have an extremely attractive model !!

I Luv It: Actually most of the girls WILL let you take their pics. You just need to have them trust you enough to know you'll use discretion if they ask. For example....check out the attached picture. She wouldn't want her picture(s) posted, but said I could use one if it was one of the ones where you couldn't see her face. (She's NOT a SW. I took her pics to send to her boyfriend in Iraq) Of course you need to bear in mind that I take pictures professionally, so if I'm seeing them, they already know to expect having pictures taken.

Quite the find, Sully! Hat off to ya.

Sullivant Guy
10-02-08, 02:25
SG

Nice pics, we're going to have to call you the "Cookie Jar" of Columbus.

LOL - I don't think I want to be him. I am not that busy! That guy churns em out one right after another.

Plus this is not about professional or framing or any of that. It is about fun.... :) :)

Isn't that what the board is about? :)

Hoho Creampie
10-02-08, 02:33
CockyJar's pictures are absolutely vile. I have only seen him post a handful of attractive ladies. I believe that the members of this forum should be allowed to rate pictures, and then we could sort by rating. I need to start posting pics and videos of my own. I need something to remember the ladies by. I look at my list of SWs I have creampied and I wonder how many I am forgetting.

Sullivant Guy- as for the lady who got mad at the dude who tried to take the condom off, that cant be me. Most of the ladies dont care about condoms and dont mind getting my creamy treat inside them.

Sullivant Guy
10-02-08, 07:56
Also, sorry for not posting lately. I have been busy gold mining a little discussed area out of Columbus with some success. If it continues I will post more.

Don't tease - share the love. Where are you mining?

Sullivant Guy
10-02-08, 14:37
Here is another of Maria I did not post - similar pose though and same place. Digits are working. :) If you have not got her new set and you are qualified to get them- IM me.

Wolfgang
10-02-08, 22:50
CockyJar's pictures are absolutely vile. I have only seen him post a handful of attractive ladies. I believe that the members of this forum should be allowed to rate pictures, and then we could sort by rating. I need to start posting pics and videos of my own. I need something to remember the ladies by. I look at my list of SWs I have creampied and I wonder how many I am forgetting.

Sullivant Guy- as for the lady who got mad at the dude who tried to take the condom off, that cant be me. Most of the ladies dont care about condoms and dont mind getting my creamy treat inside them.

You shouldn't. CookieJar is pretty well respected. Just my 2 cents. Speaking just for myself I don't make a habit of poking sticks are hornets nests.

Wolfe

Captainsavaho
10-02-08, 23:38
To those of you who have mentioned that the SW activity has thinned recently on Sullivant Avenue...there may be a reason. Here's an example: As late as last week LEO is using, what is to me, a new tactic. Apparently there was one officer standing on the railroad overpass on Sully at Yale using binoculars to keep watch on the girls. If one of the girls got in a car with a suspected monger, the officer on the bridge would radio to two other officers on bicycles or in a cruiser and those officers would then initiate a stop on the car (In this particular case, a green Jeep SUV). They separated the SW and the monger eventually letting the Jeep go on its merry way. The SW, on the other hand, had a warrant/order-in for failure to appear on a loitering charge and was taken to the workhouse. Wouldn't it be terrific if the officer on the bridge were instructed to watch for major criminal activity like people breaking in doors, climbing through windows, or initiating assaults instead of protecting us from these dangerous 110 lb SWs?

As a sidenote, if anyone happens to hear from Skittles, please ask her to contact me. (If you need to ask who Skittles is, then you don't know her!)

Wolfgang, you're right about Cookyjar's earned and deserved respect.

FWIW

Charlie18
10-03-08, 00:50
HoHo you are a danger to the rest of us and it is good you stuck to the north side in Dayton rather than wrecking the east side. But still have to admit that your emergency crapping in the alley excursions does sound funny. If you come back to Dayton you might want to check out the west side, try around Edison and Antioch or up and down Gettysburg. Safe area, youll be fine.

one thing you left out of your comfort kits is napkins. SWs need them to wipe off after a creampie. I just bring a roll of toilet paper because there have been times I could not make it to a 24 hour bathroom and had to take a crap on a dark, dangerous west side alley.

Fidelio
10-03-08, 02:25
I've been with street walkers in the past and was amazed at how my wife did not smell anything in the car. I think those times were just luck. What advice can you guys give if your wife has to use the car everyday.

TodoRob
10-03-08, 07:54
"from my woodland get away - enjoy"

nice pics...but can I get permission to fish in that pond??
Going looking this afternoon...hopefully something to report later.

Sullivant Guy
10-03-08, 08:55
To those of you who have mentioned that the SW activity has thinned recently on Sullivant Avenue...there may be a reason. Here's an example: As late as last week LEO is using, what is to me, a new tactic. Apparently there was one officer standing on the railroad overpass on Sully at Yale using binoculars to keep watch on the girls. If one of the girls got in a car with a suspected monger, the officer on the bridge would radio to two other officers on bicycles or in a cruiser and those officers would then initiate a stop on the car (In this particular case, a green Jeep SUV). They separated the SW and the monger eventually letting the Jeep go on its merry way. The SW, on the other hand, had a warrant/order-in for failure to appear on a loitering charge and was taken to the workhouse. Wouldn't it be terrific if the officer on the bridge were instructed to watch for major criminal activity like people breaking in doors, climbing through windows, or initiating assaults instead of protecting us from these dangerous 110 lb SWs?

As a sidenote, if anyone happens to hear from Skittles, please ask her to contact me. (If you need to ask who Skittles is, then you don't know her!)

Wolfgang, you're right about Cookyjar's earned and deserved respect.

FWIW

I have seen them use this tactic before, only from a parked cruiser down the road.... railroad bridge does not surprise me.

Remember to scout out the area first. Look up on the bridges,check the alleys. Check your line of site. If they can see you - you can see them.

Also - always best to try and get the SW to turn the corner with eye contact, so you don't have to pick her up on the main drag. Most savvy sws once they make eye contact will walk away from the main drag so you can pick them up.

Sullivant Guy
10-03-08, 08:56
"from my woodland get away - enjoy"

nice pics...but can I get permission to fish in that pond??
Going looking this afternoon...hopefully something to report later.

You need a 4 wheel to get there. :)

Sullivant Guy
10-03-08, 09:06
While reports of SWs drying up on the west side are pouring in....there is still always ass to be had...

Meet Jamie...29 year old MILF from West Virginia with accent to match.

Met her last night at Eureka and Broad. She was dressed nice, clean and smelled good. Was thinking she was not a sw at first, but eye contact was made and off we went.

too dark and cold last night to go out to my woodland retreat . :) so no big photo spread for her - but I could tell she would be game.... she has a bit of a belly, but the tits make you forget about it. Nice ass and kitty....

When we got there she got partially naked for me and I played with those jugs while she gave me a very skilled hand job and played with my balls. Then she gave me a highly skilled BBBJCIM. She claimed was on period and no fs.... I think - it is more like that is not her thing.

Best of all - she has working digits. She was yacking on her phone in route to my spot. Hope they still work. She told me to tell the guys, that if they call and don't get through, to keep trying citing minutes, internet use, yacking, and walkie talkie use....

IM me for digits if you meet the qualifications. :)

Oh yeah - Iluvit - I just told her the pics were to share with some friends who might be interested in her and calling her. :) She agreed and was eager. I told her lots of people will see them. Simple as that.

Also pictures taken in the public domain are just that. I am not looking to profit from her image :)

Booner
10-03-08, 12:23
Has anyone come across a wsw using the name Sovina? I ran across her about three-four days ago around Sullivant & Georgesville as I was coming out of the M & S carryout. Head nodded at me & I acknowledged for her to get in. Away we go, tells me about herself, speaks all these different kinds of languages (literally), tells me how she really doesn't like white guys, does a cop test, starts with a bbbj, not bad technique and then she stops & goes off on me verbally telling me how white people are evil, and shes only doing this to take care of her kids & that i should just give her some $. Then she calms down grabs my johnson, tells me shes sorry, she had a bad night and starts again bbbj. Im sitting there thinking wtf is wrong with this biotch? I seriously think she has mental problems, bi polar? I hurried up and nutted in her mouth (told her it was coming). gave her .2 and told her to get the hell out. Then she starts going off again cussing at me, again telling me your a white f'ing asshole, f' you white people, thats why i cant stand you guys. She shut the door & off I went. Be careful if you run across her, maybe i got her coming off of a high, but i definitely thinks shes bi polar. Shes thin, white, brown stringy hair. I have never had a sw do this before to me, anyone else have a problem with this one?

Hoho Creampie
10-03-08, 18:13
Sovina sounds nuts, dude! Probably brainwashed by her black pimp. See if you can find her again, put a pic of her so everyone can see! Oh well, I doubt she will make it to the polling booth to vote for the mass media's halfrican god. Speaking of which, I voted earlier today! For John McCain of course.

Charlie- I am familiar with the area you have described. Ive not seen any attractive ladies there, so I shall stick to the east and north sides. Thanks for the advice though!

About CookyJar, despite his status and photography skills, the women he picks up are hideous 95 percent of the time. I only give my seed to attractive ladies.

Back to mongering. The streets have indeed been empty. I almost picked up a BSW but got cold feet. But I shall be doing some traveling down south and will post reports in the cities I travel to.

Charlie18
10-03-08, 22:15
Let me get this straight, a wsw, as in a white sw telling you that white people are bad? Was she white as in your desription or maybe latino, mixed black and white or what? Sounds like a wierdo for sure. Once had a wsw tell me she just saw a UFO and that she was related to the Marroitt family as in Marriott hotels. It takes all kinds to make the world go round.

Be careful if you run across her, maybe i got her coming off of a high, but i definitely thinks shes bi polar. Shes thin, white, brown stringy hair. I have never had a sw do this before to me, anyone else have a problem with this one?

Chris H
10-03-08, 23:30
Let me get this straight, a wsw, as in a white sw telling you that white people are bad? Was she white as in your desription or maybe latino, mixed black and white or what? Sounds like a wierdo for sure. Once had a wsw tell me she just saw a UFO and that she was related to the Marroitt family as in Marriott hotels. It takes all kinds to make the world go round.

its really not uncommon for a white person, espcially white women, to say that white people are bad. You just got to take it with a grain of salt, there is bad people in all races.

Chris H

Travis
10-04-08, 07:39
I know Savina from way back - her name is Savina Mohammed, which should give you an idea of where she is coming from when she spouts her anti-white stance. She's been on a downward spiral for the last 3 years. She got my digits from another girl I was seeing on the west side and she called me up looking to get together - I never did because I had been warned about her before... the other girls and players didn't like her because she was a snitch.
I can't speak to her skills since I've never been with her, but I wanted to answer a few questions that came up.

T

NiteRyder
10-04-08, 09:41
Hey! Sully guy. A specail thanks for the tip on maria. What a hidden gem. Went out with her last nite and had a real good time. She's fresh and willing. Loves to have a good time. But it did come with a price. But well worth it.

You are what this site is all about. And it's been alittle thin on the streets lately. Sharing and caring for your fellow mongers.

Happy Hunting

Sullivant Guy
10-04-08, 10:16
About CookyJar, despite his status and photography skills, the women he picks up are hideous 95 percent of the time. I only give my seed to attractive ladies.

Back to mongering. The streets have indeed been empty. I almost picked up a BSW but got cold feet. But I shall be doing some traveling down south and will post reports in the cities I travel to.

As you can see from the pics - it is not empty - just for you. :) Word is out about you.

As for Cooky - some are not that great - but more than not are. I have been to Philly an dated some of his girls.

Now - I have seen some of the skank you have reported putting your seed into- like the little skank over on Hudson you reported on awhile back. I didn't pick her up cause she looked a diseased zombie. You need glasses son.

Sullivant Guy
10-04-08, 10:28
I know Savina from way back - her name is Savina Mohammed, which should give you an idea of where she is coming from when she spouts her anti-white stance. She's been on a downward spiral for the last 3 years. She got my digits from another girl I was seeing on the west side and she called me up looking to get together - I never did because I had been warned about her before... the other girls and players didn't like her because she was a snitch.
I can't speak to her skills since I've never been with her, but I wanted to answer a few questions that came up.

T

I picked her up about a year ago. Basically I put something in her mouth to shut her up....and she did fine. :)

But - will never pick her up again.ugh...

Funlovin
10-04-08, 13:49
I have seen them use this tactic before, only from a parked cruiser down the road.... railroad bridge does not surprise me.

Remember to scout out the area first. Look up on the bridges,check the alleys. Check your line of site. If they can see you - you can see them.

Also - always best to try and get the SW to turn the corner with eye contact, so you don't have to pick her up on the main drag. Most savvy sws they make eye contact will walk away from the main drag so you can pick them up.Great advice, as usual, guys. Usually, I'll prefer the girls who are walking. I figure if they're not walking, there's a better chance of a welcome wagon waiting in the back alley.

I'll drive on down the road and see what other action is going on. Then I drive back on a back street to check out the alleys and pass by her a second time. This usually gets me noticed by the SW eventhough I don't do anything stupid like flash the lights or honk. Then I circle back and park on a side street she's about to cross and wait for her. 9 times out of 10 if she hasn't been picked up by the point by some else with a higher risk tolerance than me, she sees me parking there and walks back the side street and climbs in.)

Thanks Cap. For the info. Regarding the RR bridge, I would have never looked up there!

Stay safe guys. Except for HOHO. You just keep being an idiot.

Drive past, go around the block to see what's going in in the alley behind her (if she's just standing there and not walking). I'll go down a few streets so it's not too obvious and pass by again. This usually gets me noticed by the SW eventhough I don't do anything too obvious to stand out. Then I go around the block and pull up and park on a side street.

Funlovin
10-04-08, 13:54
I've been with street walkers in the past and was amazed at how my wife did not smell anything in the car. I think those times were just luck. What advice can you guys give if your wife has to use the car everyday.Don't use your car.

Sullivant Guy
10-04-08, 18:33
Hey! Sully guy. A specail thanks for the tip on maria. What a hidden gem. Went out with her last nite and had a real good time. She's fresh and willing. Loves to have a good time. But it did come with a price. But well worth it.

You are what this site is all about. And it's been alittle thin on the streets lately. Sharing and caring for your fellow mongers.

Happy Hunting

Glad you enjoyed.She is not the typical girl we meet on the streets. ::)

Sullivant Guy
10-04-08, 18:37
For those who are fans of Tina - her number was out for awhile - it is fixed now, and she it back!

Saw her today for the usual great FS and BBBJ....

Another hidden gem...

If you have her number and missed her- call today.

IM me if you are qualified and known to get numbers, if you don't have it.:)

Daman1
10-05-08, 11:40
Well I found my type saturday afternoon about 2:oopm livingston and fairwood.Bsw wearing a short black skirt with sunglasses and green blouse hair fixed ,nice booty, tits ,smell good 5'6 chocalate skin tone.Good attitude,She says she does hair and date only sometimes .Who knows who cares she was a great find.Has a number Have not tried it yet.If its legit I will share to senior members.Ps name April..

Dads Extra Fun
10-05-08, 12:52
Trying new territory based upon reports Friday afternoon. Came across Tina, BSW about 22, 5'5" and 120. She was working the walk hard with the look over the shoulder at every car for the middle of the day. I prefer a bit more discrete but based upon my previous posts you can see I've not been finding much lately.

Started some bbj in an alley but she was pretty nervous and kept wanting me to drive just as the going was getting good. Next she wants to stop and get a condom at a local market before she'll finish me. I was leary but I've gone this far. She comes out with 'supplies' and we find another quiet alley. I'm not familiar with this side of town but determined. After 10 minutes of covered bbj things were just getting good when she had to stop and take her wig off. Kind of a mood killer. She offered fs but by this time I just wanted to finish and move on. Few minutes later we finish up and I drop her off at a Dollar Store.

I can't really knock anything she did and maybe with different conditions the time together would have been better. She provided what was promised and I was grateful for that. I'll give her another shot and hope for the best.

Dads Extra Fun
10-05-08, 13:00
This was my third time with Nikki. She's about 25, brunette down to shoulders with glasses. D cup, 5'7" and nice shape. Facial hair that can be a turn off. Her mood can range from pleasant to indifferent. Her BJ skills are the same. She wasn't putting much effort into it today. She offers FS and has a nice ass that looks doable but I've not tried it yet.

I'd recommend her if you can't find anything else. I don't know what she's using but at least she's not wigging out on you. She seems to have it together every time I've seen her. Will try to get pics if I see her again.

Azztro
10-05-08, 20:45
Last Monday I saw Christine at Sully and Dakota. She looked good from afar, but was far from good. I regretted it as soon as I picked her up. I always feel bad about asking them to leave for not meeting my standard, so I tried to wriggle out by telling her I was into Greek, but only have .20 on me. I assumed she would refuse....she didn't. Oh well, what the hell. Found a nice spot and hit it pretty hard. Wouldnt allow her to bbbj me as her teeth looked like those French roasted candy peanuts. I think I saw a sign in her gums that said "Next tooth one mile". She was saggy, pale and inked up, but pleasant enough and took care of business.
Friday I did the Sully Broad loop and saw nothing from 1pm til 2pm. Went over to Main and saw about four REALLY foxy bsw just west of Nelson. Looked way to good to not be a setup. I just smelled a rat and kept going. Found Angie on Livingston also just west of Nelson. Nice body, pretty face and lousy skills. Gave a lackluster bbbj for about 2 minutes then told me she was out of spit and couldnt keep going. Tried a hj to no avail. I dropped her off with advice to improve or change professions. Too bad as she had a nice package.
Anyone else notice that Broad is very empty for about 6 months now.
BTW, nice pix Sully. Thanks for sharing.

Sullivant Guy
10-05-08, 21:59
After 10 minutes of covered bbj things were just getting good when she had to stop and take her wig off. Kind of a mood killer.

Ummmmm

ummmmmm

hmmmm

Take her "Wig" off? :( Did you by chance check between "her" legs......

Sullivant Guy
10-05-08, 22:01
Facial hair that can be a turn off.

:( :(

first a wig, now this??

I love that you are reporting - please keep it up - but good God man! You are killing me! There is lots of good ass out there - keep driving! :)

NiteRyder
10-05-08, 22:58
Was cruising sully this morning. And came across tina. As sully stated: she is another gem. Great time! Seams to nice to be SW. She told me she try's to be professional about what she does for living. And I agree. Have digits.

Also ran across a new SW who's name is brenda. States she is here to make money for a week. Mid 40's. Great bbjcim. Took her time and asked me if there is anything else she could do for me. Was eger to please. Also have her digits. She doesn't look like you average SW. Has a room here in town. Also have her digits.

Happy hunting!

Hoho Creampie
10-05-08, 23:25
Yeah, facial hair and wigs are grounds for being tossed out of the car. Always do the pecker check!

6 PM on Sunday I was on my way to Bexley on Main when I noticed the hottest BSW ever. Red top and white tight pants. If I wasnt doing something else I wouldve picked her up and shot my milk inside her cocoa puff. Anyone else this chick? Main and Seymour by the church. Will have to scout out that area again soon.

GreyHare
10-06-08, 09:42
I will arriving in Columbus early morning on Friday via plane and I hate to fly. The flight arrives early morning but my business is not until late afternoon. I have been trying to read the forum but is it true that the presence of MPs is non-existent? Is there anyplace that one can get a massage with hopefully a happy ending to relieve the stress of the flight? The SW stroll also seems a bit spread out from reading the forum. Not knowing anything about your city other than what mapquest says, is there an area where I should concentrate my efforts, assuming no MPs? Any help would be greatly appreciated. PM, if needed.

Captainsavaho
10-06-08, 10:29
Anyone run into a WSW named Synthia on Broad St?

Happy Halloween, Y'all

Booner
10-06-08, 11:10
She was white as white can be, however I will never pick her up again. If I see her out I will try & get a picture of her.

Booner
10-06-08, 11:12
I picked her up about a year ago. Basically I put something in her mouth to shut her up....and she did fine. :)

But - will never pick her up again.ugh...
Sully I agree stay from this one.

Dads Extra Fun
10-06-08, 12:05
Did checks on both! Just no luck since my regular provider taken out of circulation. I'm living in envy of the rest of you! LOL

Lookinfoit69
10-06-08, 12:46
If you guys don't mind the extra (for me) expense, you should try Jayden Simone. She posts from time to time on CL and does porn (Google her). Very accomodating and never mentioned the grip, or the time; I am sure I went over.

Regarding the expense - typical for a Columbus area provider but relatively inexpensive for a touring actress. BTW, she is not touring; Columbus is her home.

Send PM if more detail required.

Sullivant Guy
10-06-08, 20:32
If you guys don't mind the extra (for me) expense, you should try Jayden Simone. She posts from time to time on CL and does porn (Google her). Very accomodating and never mentioned the grip, or the time; I am sure I went over.

Regarding the expense - typical for a Columbus area provider but relatively inexpensive for a touring actress. BTW, she is not touring; Columbus is her home.

Send PM if more detail required.

There is an escort section for this and you already posted this there.

Sullivant Guy
10-06-08, 20:48
Was cruising sully this morning. And came across tina. As sully stated: she is another gem. Great time! Seams to nice to be SW. She told me she try's to be professional about what she does for living. And I agree. Have digits.

Also ran across a new SW who's name is brenda. States she is here to make money for a week. Mid 40's. Great bbjcim. Took her time and asked me if there is anything else she could do for me. Was eger to please. Also have her digits. She doesn't look like you average SW. Has a room here in town. Also have her digits.

Happy hunting!

Tina we have reported on before with the digits?

Sullivant Guy
10-06-08, 21:26
My latest photo encounter with Maria - at my indoor retreat... :)

Digits are still good - but not cheap.

Sullivant Guy
10-06-08, 21:28
and the last of the latest round...

This girl won't be around for this board much longer ....... :)

Snoop Deville
10-06-08, 21:31
My latest photo encounter with Maria - at my indoor retreat... :)

Digits are still good - but not cheap.Looks like daty material to me. Nice pics. [like always]

Lookinfoit69
10-06-08, 22:37
There is an escort section for this and you already posted this there.

Actually, I posted here first and realized it would better fit there after the fact, hence the double post. If you prefer, I can delete it here boardmaster!

Sullivant Guy
10-06-08, 23:28
Actually, I posted here first and realized it would better fit there after the fact, hence the double post. If you prefer, I can delete it here boardmaster!

why yes - could you do that post haste?

Thank you for your cooperation..

The board master...

:) :) :) :)

Captainsavaho
10-07-08, 23:26
but today I needed to take a trip through the bottoms. I'll tell you, it was one way at 8 a.m. and back up the hill at 10. I was surprised on both trips. At 8 I took Town Street. Guys there must have been 4 girls that I noticed working out that way! Don't pass on Town when you make your Broad/Sully loop. Of the four, at least 2 (maybe 3) looked doable!!! I haven't been getting out as much, but the talent out there today surprised me. Then on the way back, from Sally's to Central I saw several. (A few that I already knew). Maybe today was the exception, but there were some relatively good looking SWs out there! Guess the lesson is: "Don't give up hope...they're out there!!"

ILuvIt
10-08-08, 09:46
with several posters mentioning the lack of girls out,i did a check on public access and saw no increase in arrests these last few weeks. nothing outside of the usual number. i saw that vice was up in the campus area busting **** drinkers on the weekends and arrested a few guys for "public indeceny" at berliner & rhodes parks.

Sullivant Guy
10-08-08, 11:37
with several posters mentioning the lack of girls out,i did a check on public access and saw no increase in arrests these last few weeks. nothing outside of the usual number. i saw that vice was up in the campus area busting **** drinkers on the weekends and arrested a few guys for "public indeceny" at berliner & rhodes parks.

there are plenty of girls out there if one wants to look. there are also a lot of inexperienced mongers as well and we have lots of lurkers who wont post on here = so the appearance is - no girls....

Mw Jrp
10-08-08, 13:21
Rolled 2 hours early eve Tuesday night 7:15 to 9:15pm finding no one to excite me except a poor citizen who was trying to avoid a monger following her on Sully and shouting do you "suck for favors". She claims to walk for exercise and gets lots of obscene offers. I made it clear I would drive her to safety; or? without being incriminating or crude. Dropped her several blocks from the pick at Helun and Sully. So, roll on.

At 9:15 found Brenda Lee on the bench at Dana & Sully. She had the frame I was after and looked 35 max. Once she saw me looking she ran over, hoped in, asked for a ride, and we quickly passed checks. With her glasses she had that schoolgirl look and her B boobs we uplifted, popping out. If she only had a skirt it would have been complete. Brenda was clean, perfumed, barely crack high, and ready to play, .40 H&H at my room, no hurry. Tipped .05.

She jacked & BBBJ me along the way, and brought the girls out and loosened her jeans for full access to play with all her toys. I notice after rolling unsuccessfully for an eve, when I do find a provider, they all look like 9's or 10's. Well, her attitude was a 10, BBBJ skills 7-8, CFS mish and K-9 were a 9 and a 7-8. She worked the boys and was happy to stroke, lick, and work the taint all the way down. High marks for that. But as we played she longed for my release and massaged too firm for my tastes. Oh and I worked her giner button, but got no live-wire response from Brenda, as I did from Dawn last night. Well I tried. But then it's my nut not her's.

Sorry about the fuzzy pic; too bad the giner didn't detail up, because I had those long lips butterflied just perfect. BL gave me digits to share and would like to hear from other respectable mongers. So seniors pm me if you want a hot little milf. I have not tried the digits. LOL.

Oh, after the drop east on Sully at one of those stores on the south side on a phone was a drop-dead gorgeous, young, long legged, short shorts, long blond hair about 20ish. I gawked at her because she was stunning, while she continued her call. I think she motioned not interested. I had already decided 1 was enough this night. But this one was an 11 out of 10.

Would love to hear a report on that real hottie. Oh, and many thanks for all the digits you C-bus mongers. After all that I chose the hunt. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Daprynce2
10-08-08, 17:27
Having had a sample of Wanda's skills a week or two ago, I gave the her a call today looking for a FS at a local no-tell.

In better light, she is showing her years, not street wear, just years. She is likely hitting 40. She was late meeting me, not wearing the requested mini skirt and heels, but clean and smelling really good. She has more belly that I realized and a scar. From a C Section maybe?

Decent blowjob skills, but after 30-45 minutes she starting complaining about how I was taking too long for the first round of the promised double header. Very flexible for her age though an soon she was on her back legs up in the air waving like they didn't care.

Took a little break cleaned up and then went back 2 work. Kept her going for another hour+, at which point she started telling me she 'was too old for this'' She did though promise to find me a couple of younger BSW's for the next time, appartently she is looking to move up in the SW ranks! LOL

Bottom line, Clean, Pleasant personality, but not exactly the GFE I was wanting, will limit to a quick BBBJ in the car in the future! 60 for a couple of rounds of h/h and. 15 tip at my hotel room.

Daprynce2
10-08-08, 21:02
After a little downtime at the house post Wanda, I decided to treat myself to another round of street meat and made a quick trip down the avenue.

Coming north, right around New Salem Church, I found just what I needed, Tina. Tall, maybe 110 lbs and a young looking 34 (so she says) with dyed hair. Wearing tight, tight jeans and high heel boots! So, I loop around, and to my suprise, so does the car in front of me! When I get back to the avenue, I am the 3rd of 3 cars! there is some conversation back an forth between her and monger #1, she crossed the street Mongers 2 and 3 take off...it is my lucky day.

After a quick cop check, we find a quiet side street and she proceeds to do one of the best bbbj that I have ever had! But she got spooked when some peole were walking down the street and we had to move on...she sucked me off while I drove some of the side streets.

Will be hitting her up for CFS very soon.

Got her digits as well as other for exchange.

Chris H
10-08-08, 23:09
Having had a sample of Wanda's skills a week or two ago, I gave the her a call today looking for a FS at a local no-tell.

In better light, she is showing her years, not street wear, just years. She is likely hitting 40. She was late meeting me, not wearing the requested mini skirt and heels, but clean and smelling really good. She has more belly that I realized and a scar. From a C Section maybe?

Decent blowjob skills, but after 30-45 minutes she starting complaining about how I was taking too long for the first round of the promised double header. Very flexible for her age though an soon she was on her back legs up in the air waving like they didn't care.

Took a little break cleaned up and then went back 2 work. Kept her going for another hour+, at which point she started telling me she 'was too old for this'' She did though promise to find me a couple of younger BSW's for the next time, appartently she is looking to move up in the SW ranks! LOL

Bottom line, Clean, Pleasant personality, but not exactly the GFE I was wanting, will limit to a quick BBBJ in the car in the future! 60 for a couple of rounds of h/h and. 15 tip at my hotel room.

I know who you are talkin about when you speak of Wanda. I guess we all like BJ's different ways, because I really enjoy her BJ skills. She tried claiming last week that she just turned 35yrs old, but I knew better than that.

Chris H

Azztro
10-09-08, 15:31
Went out last nite around 9-10pm on Cleveland Ave. Now I remember why I dont go out after dark; it's much harder to tell the good ones from the skanks. I picked up a blond that looked great til she got in. Then looked as appealing as wet potato chips. I let her off and saw nothing else worthwhile.
Met up with Somona this afternoon. You may recall her as the skinny, but pretty blond that worked the bottoms this spring. She has since moved to the south side and claims she is no longer on the streets. Lives with a relative and is only a provider to known clients by appt only. She was pregnant, but lost the child recently. She has probably doubled her weight from earlier this year. Doing 48 days in the workhouse helped detox her a bit also. Not tweaked out at all. Same skills and great personality. Just needs to shed about 40 lbs. I'm just happy to see she is doing much better now.

Shadow1
10-09-08, 18:46
I had met Wanda a few weeks ago, myself. A little heavy, but doeable. But, is was more a mixture of almost a GFE but business. She got in, talked nice and friendly, then got irritated cause she didn't like any of the places I stopped at.Finally found a quiet street, but didn't wanna get in back. but finally agreed. After 5 min of BBBJ, started complainig if I always took so long. Then, started FS, but, she started complaining again. Was just glad to finish and dropher off. Drove by her the next day, she waaved like we was old buddies. I passed.

I believe that same nite, Met "T Love" aka Tina. Tall skinny BSW, short hair 32B's. Found a place, got in back, she did a very respectable BBBJTCCIM for $20. But, just didn't like the Grace Jones look and attitude.

Yesterday, saw Nicole. (was in the parking lot on 18th near the wig store. Was talking to MiMi, another young looking BSW) One of the WV 5 that were arrested. She played stupid when I asked her about it. Finally admitted to it, and asked how I knew. Said it was in the papers.She said Yea, but, they didn't list any names. I reminded her that her 'street friends' talk.
Gave another great BBBJTCCIM for $20. Wanted FS, doggie, etc, but, she's trying to keep a very low profile since her return. Also said she had just started her period and was on her way to the store. Oh well, I did take down her jeans, and got to hold,feel that tight ass, and those 33B perkie 16YO look alike titties.
Said she'd call this weekend. We'll see. Anyway, at least I know she's back

Drove down Main at noon today, saw (didn't date) Jazzy/Jazmine/Tonya. Looking good. She smiled & waved.

Have a regular meeting with Sherri, from Livingston.But, last week was kinda poor. She wasn't in the best of attitude, grabbed my dick too hard for the BBBJ, just layed there during the FS. So, as usual with 'regulars', after a few dates, their performance starts lacking.
She did say that she was somewhat under the weather, and next Friday She'd be a lot better. We'll see, may pass on her this week, as, I already got a great BBBJTCCIM from Stephanie on Tue,, and the BBBJ from Nicole yesterday.

So, yea, they're out there, if ya look. One drive up/down the street ain't gonna get it.

Be safe

Shadow

Think I'll call the Kenyan again. I need some good bedroom sex. Back seat car BJ's are OK, but, bedroom sex is far better.

Rockout Cbus
10-09-08, 20:30
I was just out driving the broad/sullivant loop and saw a few SW out. I actually saw two WSW, one of which looked about 21-22 and was really hot, the other looked pretty good but was older. Made a dash down an alley past the older, but I think I was too far down the street. Still playing it really safe, since I have just recently had my eyes opened to the sport but have not had any success yet. Don't really devote much time to it. But the ones I saw tonight made me want to spend more time out there. BTW. I saw the CCP out tonight on sullivant, and they seemed to be looking out for SW chasers, so be careful. This is one of the reasons I booked.

I had an interesting experience on Sunday. Was out driving randomly and saw a girl that I thought was a WSW. She looked like one, all the classic signs but was it was nowhere near the typical spots. I saw that she looked freaked out so I pulled un an ally and waited a few seconds. She was really feeaking out because a monger had been following her aggressivly for about half a mile and would not leave her alone. I picked her up and drove her into german villiage. Said her name was samantha. Blond, about 5-5. I am 90% sure she was not a SW, or just didn't like me.

Then, driving home through campus. Just south of gateway, saw two cops harrassing a very tall and well proportioned BSW. She was dressed like you would expect to see in the movies. This was around 1:00 in the afternoon. Strange.

All I want is a BBBJCIM. Is that so difficult? Not getting enough of this at home, plus scared of anything else after readiing HOHO's posts.

Daprynce2
10-09-08, 21:08
The last couple of providers I have encountered, have really been pushing for tips or a bonus...is this a new trend? I hooked up one, but declined the second, who seemed to cop a little 'tude about it.

I guess .20 just isn't what it was.

Chris H
10-09-08, 21:33
the Kenyan is headed back to Germany tomorrow morning, so if you are gonna hit it, gotta do it tonight!!!

Chris H

Dads Extra Fun
10-09-08, 22:00
I'm typically out during the lunch hours or during rush hour do to limited time availabilities but have been striking out on that front of late. Had some free time just as the sun was sinking tonight and like a few others, the light was playing tricks on me and I stopped for what looked good from a distance but by the time she jumped in she'd aged 15 years and lost a few teeth. At least the BBJ was decent and she was friendly enough.

I've not come across anything like the Captain mentioned since August on the Sully loop and Parson's has been dry the last month or so. Guess I need to change my work hours!

Hoho Creampie
10-10-08, 03:44
I met Nikki and Ashley Thursay night. Too bad I was in the middle of something. Came back 30 minutes later, they were gone. I met another WSW named Melissa who claims she is pimping all the WSWs on Cleveland Ave. Yeah right. Gave her 30 for a creampie at my place. If she was really running all these girls, she wouldnt be SWing, much less for 30.

Got some numbers for some Cleveland Ave young WSWs, will see if they work later.

Sullivant Guy
10-10-08, 10:08
She was pregnant, but lost the child recently.

Too bad , but no surprise with her lifestyle and probably for the best. The kid would have had very little chance with her as a mother and may have been born with crack related issues. Very sad. She has to take care of herself first before she could take care of a baby.

She is a sweet heart and I hope she makes it out of all this crap.

Sullivant Guy
10-10-08, 10:31
So I took a little drive last night for some fun. First I met "Chressy".... that is how it spelled. Not Chrissy. She is a tall girl, pretty face with long curly hair. She was at Princeton and Sully. We began to discuss biz and I detected a smell. Not a nice one either.... so I asked her to show me what I was getting. She had some nice little titties, but the pants came down - ugh :( She has lost a lot of weight and the skin was hanging over her pussy...which looked rotten... and then she had cuts all over her beat up legs and one big one sore or wound with a bandage on it. She claimed she was in an accident lately. I excused myself and politely showed her the door. Bye bye....

So shortly after I am driving up the hill on Sully and I spot this looker. Wearing a black tank top, flip flops and jean mini skirt. She looks, but I am thinking she is a local girl. I pull down a side street and over she comes. She said she needed a rided. Who am I to deny the girl a ride.

She gets in and I am stunned. She smelled like she was ready to go out to dinner or a movie. Had nice make up on and was dressed nice. We drive around a bit, and she is clearly new to this, but still has her hustle on. Tells me her her baby's daddy (she is three months preg) cheated on her and she wants to be with another man for revenge. Nice hustle. :) She looks so damn good , that I start thinking with the little head - but quickly wake the fuck up as I will not be played. So ....I play along and we drive for awhile. She tells me more about her doper baby daddy. Apparently he is looking at a bunch of time for some serious weight. Who knows.

We get to my inside get away. She takes her clothes off and reveals one of the nicest bodies I have ever seen from the streets. She is escort quality or better. She was like the girl you met in college or at a bar when you were young and took home and boned all night. She does not have the body of a SW. No marks from abuse or addiction. Nice smooth skin. She does have about 5 tats, but those don't bother me. She has a preg pouch going on, but not noticable and very sexy. Nice little titties , a firm ass and one of the sweetest pussies I have had in forever. She has both tits pierced, belly button pierced and tounge pierced. The only thing I did not like was her hair - it was too gelled and too much spray or something. It was almost stiff. I like the more natural feel..... The rest was simply awesome.

She became GFE right away. 45 minutes later I get up from the bed and my legs are shaking and I can hardly walk ... :) It was one of the best I have had in many years. It was as if I had met her at the bar and took her home like the old days. Incredible. I am still pinching myself. She had great skills all around.

Needless to say - she is a bit more than the normal street rate. And well worth it. Totally not expected last night.

I know I went on about Maria - and she is off the radar now by the way- but this girl is 10 times better in every way, maybe 100 times better.

She took a few pics with my phone cam. I did not have my reg cam with me. Hope to hook up with her soon for some good pics. I posted two she took. They are not of good quality or focus.

she has digits, but she did not want me to share right now. That may come soon.

Good luck on the hunt out there. There is so much to find for the adventurous and patient monger. In the last three weeks, I have met Maria, Jamie and last night Nicki - not your typical SWs, but they are out there.

Mw Jrp
10-10-08, 12:08
She resembles the one I rescued from a rude monger early Tues eve just after dark. I didn't really believe she was just out for a walk, but I drove here to Helun and when she wanted out, I accomodated her. I pressed her for a little time but she seemed firm about a ride only. So, knowing there are always more around the next bend (and of course Brenda Lee appeared), I was not going to give her more bad times, since I was supposed to save her from some jerk. Besides if they are not into it, we'll never get a GFE or anything close to it. Be safe and good hunting. MW

So I took a little drive last night for some fun. First I met "Chressy".... that is how it spelled. Not Chrissy. She is a tall girl, pretty face with long curly hair. She was at Princeton and Sully. We began to discuss biz and I detected a smell. Not a nice one either.... so I asked her to show me what I was getting. She had some nice little titties, but the pants came down - ugh :( She has lost a lot of weight and the skin was hanging over her pussy...which looked rotten... and then she had cuts all over her beat up legs and one big one sore or wound with a bandage on it. She claimed she was in an accident lately. I excused myself and politely showed her the door. Bye bye....

So shortly after I am driving up the hill on Sully and I spot this looker. Wearing a black tank top, flip flops and jean mini skirt. She looks, but I am thinking she is a local girl. I pull down a side street and over she comes. She said she needed a rided. Who am I to deny the girl a ride.

She gets in and I am stunned. She smelled like she was ready to go out to dinner or a movie. Had nice make up on and was dressed nice. We drive around a bit, and she is clearly new to this, but still has her hustle on. Tells me her her baby's daddy (she is three months preg) cheated on her and she wants to be with another man for revenge. Nice hustle. :) She looks so damn good , that I start thinking with the little head - but quickly wake the fuck up as I will not be played. So ....I play along and we drive for awhile. She tells me more about her doper baby daddy. Apparently he is looking at a bunch of time for some serious weight. Who knows.

We get to my inside get away. She takes her clothes off and reveals one of the nicest bodies I have ever seen from the streets. She is escort quality or better. She was like the girl you met in college or at a bar when you were young and took home and boned all night. She does not have the body of a SW. No marks from abuse or addiction. Nice smooth skin. She does have about 5 tats, but those don't bother me. She has a preg pouch going on, but not noticable and very sexy. Nice little titties , a firm ass and one of the sweetest pussies I have had in forever. She has both tits pierced, belly button pierced and tounge pierced. The only thing I did not like was her hair - it was too gelled and too much spray or something. It was almost stiff. I like the more natural feel..... The rest was simply awesome.

She became GFE right away. 45 minutes later I get up from the bed and my legs are shaking and I can hardly walk ... :) It was one of the best I have had in many years. It was as if I had met her at the bar and took her home like the old days. Incredible. I am still pinching myself. She had great skills all around.

Needless to say - she is a bit more than the normal street rate. And well worth it. Totally not expected last night.

I know I went on about Maria - and she is off the radar now by the way- but this girl is 10 times better in every way, maybe 100 times better.

She took a few pics with my phone cam. I did not have my reg cam with me. Hope to hook up with her soon for some good pics. I posted two she took. They are not of good quality or focus.

she has digits, but she did not want me to share right now. That may come soon.

Good luck on the hunt out there. There is so much to find for the adventurous and patient monger. In the last three weeks, I have met Maria, Jamie and last night Nicki - not your typical SWs, but they are out there.

Sullivant Guy
10-10-08, 14:20
She resembles the one I rescued from a rude monger early Tues eve just after dark. I didn't really believe she was just out for a walk, but I drove here to Helun and when she wanted out, I accomodated her. I pressed her for a little time but she seemed firm about a ride only. So, knowing there are always more around the next bend (and of course Brenda Lee appeared), I was not going to give her more bad times, since I was supposed to save her from some jerk. Besides if they are not into it, we'll never get a GFE or anything close to it. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Well - she is not apparent at all - once she was in the car - my whoredar when off right away and through conversation -it was very apparent what she wanted.

She has a very different approach and one that I like

Daprynce2
10-10-08, 17:45
Well. It's not so much that she did not have the skills, it's just that in the motel, she was watching the clock too much. This was the first time I had taken a provider to a motel and I was expecting more GFE.

But, If it's a BBBJCIM in the car that I need, she would still be on my list.

I know who you are talkin about when you speak of Wanda. I guess we all like BJ's different ways, because I really enjoy her BJ skills. She tried claiming last week that she just turned 35yrs old, but I knew better than that.

Chris H

Humpty Dumpty
10-10-08, 23:16
Called her, she had a hotel room. Did CFS for 40. She was a bit rushed. Would still repeat, but there are younger, better, cheaper girls out there. Have digits for those who dont yet have them.

Sullivant Guy
10-10-08, 23:35
Called her, she had a hotel room. Did CFS for 40. She was a bit rushed. Would still repeat, but there are younger, better, cheaper girls out there. Have digits for those who dont yet have them.

Gee - thanks for all the details...... :)

Humpty Dumpty
10-11-08, 04:17
I met Ashley tonight. Her and her girlfriend Jen are down for doing threesomes. I am going out of town but when I come back I am getting a hotel room and calling them up. I will call and ask if its OK to give out their phone number. If you like young, slender, shaved, hot WSWs(Jen is 20, Ashley is 25) then this is for you. Both girls Ive done before a few times. Always great in the attitude and skills department as well.

Sullivant Guy
10-11-08, 07:36
I met Ashley tonight. Her and her girlfriend Jen are down for doing threesomes. I am going out of town but when I come back I am getting a hotel room and calling them up. I will call and ask if its OK to give out their phone number. If you like young, slender, shaved, hot WSWs(Jen is 20, Ashley is 25) then this is for you. Both girls Ive done before a few times. Always great in the attitude and skills department as well.

West side? EastSide? Who what where?

would be nice.... :)

Daprynce2
10-12-08, 20:48
I guess the slightly warmer weather has prompted the better turnout

8 PM Sunday night, just doing a recon run down Cleveland Ave and saw plenty of providers working the avenue. Mostly south of Weber, North of 17th.

I noticed one particular dark and lovely bsw, that I will be looking for another night, youngish looking, dark skin, blue shorts and a gray hooded sweatshirt, with some sort of wrap thing around her head, likely to have short hair...does anyone know her?

Francis123
10-13-08, 03:12

Is Ashley blonde? I was wondering if she's the same Ashley who used to work Cleveland, and then Canton. She was about 25 and was always into threesomes and always had a girlfriend to do them with. Could be someone entirely different, but can you describe her more? I've been wondering where the Ashley I know vanished to. I know she had people after her in Cleveland because she was a snitch, so she headed to Canton. Not sure what became of her after that though.

Shadow1
10-13-08, 10:21
I guess the slightly warmer weather has prompted the better turnout

8 PM Sunday night, just doing a recon run down Cleveland Ave and saw plenty of providers working the avenue. Mostly south of Weber, North of 17th.

I noticed one particular dark and lovely bsw, that I will be looking for another night, youngish looking, dark skin, blue shorts and a gray hooded sweatshirt, with some sort of wrap thing around her head, likely to have short hair...does anyone know her?

Could be Stephanie, or MiMi, or Nicole. (Nicole has a chhipped front tooth)

(BTW: dated Nicole (22 5'2" 110, 32B) Sat afternoon. BBBJ FS Doggie and came on her ass. $25 and a happy meal McD's.)

There are a couple other dick teases out there tho. Just too hard to say.

Hoho Creampie
10-13-08, 16:27
I met Larra Stone at Sully and Avondale. I had driven by her a week or so ago and she looked pale, like her natural tan was gone. She had her color back and I picked her up. She was cracked out as hell and for a while I was pondering whether to toss her out. She convinced me to drive to a place she suggested, which I do so reluctantly. Got a slow a start, but the BBBJTCWS was great as always from her. The last time I had picked her up before this, we agreed on CFS but I took the condom off and give her a messy creampie. Maybe I will do that next time too. Are you guys still gonna pick her up now or nor?

I gave her 20 and some condoms courtesy of the Columbus AIDS Task Force. Its not like Im gonna use the condoms. Waste not, want not! She gave me her new digits, so if you need them send me a message.

Coloh20
10-13-08, 18:40
Still new 2 the the SW.

When out a few weeks back picked up a BSW on sully by the asian market. Said her name was mia small frame 5'5 120 32a. Said she was from the east side and had not been home in a few days. A little on the geeked out side when I went to a spot. Gave an ok BBBJ and then some cfs in the middle of it she said she wanted greek. Was a good time for 20 and a 10 tip.

Zauber
10-13-08, 20:07
Is Ashley blonde? I was wondering if she's the same Ashley who used to work Cleveland, and then Canton. She was about 25 and was always into threesomes and always had a girlfriend to do them with. Could be someone entirely different, but can you describe her more? I've been wondering where the Ashley I know vanished to. I know she had people after her in Cleveland because she was a snitch, so she headed to Canton. Not sure what became of her after that though.I know the last name of the Ashley from Canton but I don't want to write it here. If Humpty knows her last name PM and I'll give you the one from Canton. She had a tribal "tramp stamp" and I think a small tat on her ankle. She was very cute but service lacked sometimes and then the next it was like you picked up the drunk hottie from the local bar and she was all over you in the room. She did doubles but wasn't really into girls as much as guys.

Coloh20
10-13-08, 20:45
Went out a few weeks ago pickup a BSW 5'5 120 32a said name was mia. She said she was from the east side. Had been out on the streets for 3 days. Picked her up on sully by the asain market. Was a little geeked out. She did a ok BBBJ and then cfs after we got going she said she wanted greek so of course I gave it to her. Was a good time for 20 and 10 tip. Sorry so late forgot to post.

Sullivant Guy
10-14-08, 23:09
Anybody else get a strange IM like this? - It was in my inbox... Clues anybody? :)

False Report
You have no right to say defamatory remarks as in your post thread. You will be hearing from my lawyer. When you say things not true...you pay.

:) :)

Trophytime
10-15-08, 06:42
Anybody else get a strange IM like this? - It was in my inbox... Clues anybody? :)

False Report
You have no right to say defamatory remarks as in your post thread. You will be hearing from my lawyer. When you say things not true...you pay.

Let me see ......... a MORON, perhaps?????

ILuvIt
10-15-08, 08:27

False Report

What's the profile info for that name? The join date will tell if it's a newly created name. Someone's just trying to mess with you, maybe. The moderator should be notified.

Sullivant Guy
10-15-08, 08:33
Let me see ......... a MORON, perhaps?????

I don't know if she is a moron ......I will let others decide. :) :)

However I got this today...so if I am correct - some unknown screen name is going to sue another unknown screen name for something......apparently there was a post about her services and I replied saying "good to know". I suspected that......so now she wants to sue me. :)

Todays IM from her......
Only you and two others.
You know what you posted about me. It is a lie and defamatory. My lawyer is contacting the first one MEANGENE because he was the the Stalker I reported to the Police first week of September. Since you posted various untruths as well, I am asking that you also be brought into the Defamation Suit I am filing against D Caplinger and the other that posted my Images here as well. My lawyer became a member of proboards55 for other statements and he actually WARNED the posters there that using COPYRIGHT Images with out the express permission of the owner is illegal. He is also going to be there with you and the other two, That is unless this post is removed within 24 hours of my first letter to you and them. Your choice. I am not insane or whatever else you guys say and think, I am a little smarter and I have an Attorney on retainer. No fluff, no bad words, just going to sue you. Simple and correct action for what you have done here.

Sullivant Guy
10-15-08, 09:40
What's the profile info for that name? The join date will tell if it's a newly created name. Someone's just trying to mess with you, maybe. The moderator should be notified.Nah - this is a message board with screen names. How on earth could anybody mess with anybody? Unless they are guiliable. I am not.

This is her. http://www.mssxykris.com/

She is well known on CL and the escort world and is always making threats to people and has the reputation of treating her "clients" in a poor fashion. There are lots of reviews on her out there.

What she is pissed about here is some guy awhile back posted a bad review on her under the escort section. I simply replied that it was good to know what he reported and said that I had long suspected that based on what I have read about her.

She would rather make threats to people for bad reviews on her service rather than try and be nice to people and fix the bad perception most people in the escort world have of her.

There is nothing to worry about here......but it is kind of funny if not creepy. :)

Hoho Creampie
10-15-08, 09:42
Meangene speaks the truth! This girl is nuts and I am sure these are all idle threats. The girl in the pic could use a nice warm creampie though, that is for sure. I would love to see her out on the street.

Sw Hunter
10-15-08, 09:59
As her business fails she will be walking Sullivant Ave. with pimpdaddy!

Sw Hunter
10-15-08, 10:11
FYI, she is 18, born in Jan 90'. I had her Drivers ID in my hand, so I took her for a ride. She was very generouis the the family jewels until we got to the spot, she can DT for such a small girl. She took me to the edge and we stopped, cover up and danced on the hood of the car till both were happy!

She said she never had the "O" will working, thats not the case anymore!! I made her little man in the boat seas sick. She must of been super happy, she lick me clean all the way home.

Lunch was .30 plus .10 tip. Please take a ride while the streets are still kind to her!

Mssxykris
10-15-08, 12:59
nah - this is a message board with screen names. How on earth could anybody mess with anybody? Unless they are guiliable. I am not. :)

This is her. http://www.mssxykris.com/

She is well known on CL and the escort world and is always making threats to people and has the reputation of treating her "clients" in a poor fashion. There are lots of reviews on her out there.

What she is pissed about here is some guy awhile back posted a bad review on her under the escort section. I simply replied that it was good to know what he reported and said that I had long suspected that based on what I have read about her.

She would rather make threats to people for bad reviews on her service rather than try and be nice to people and fix the bad perception most people in the escort world have of her.

There is nothing to worry about here......but it is kind of funny if not creepy. :)There were no threats other than I asked if you guys have not seen me, then don't use my name or discuss me. I am NOT an escort and THAT seems to be the problem. I have a business, it does not include sex. I state that in the ads. So what big deal is it that I do not? THAT is the onlt thing I was referring to. The asshole that posted my IMAGES from my website with derogatory remarks is getting sued. The other guy, was a Stalker and I filed charges against him with the Police Department. Nothing More. Nothing Less. Being nice to an asshole is kinda hard and I am not sucking ass to get a better reputation. The guys that do not want to see me? Well then don't talk then.

It is as simple as that.

Mssxykris
10-15-08, 13:08
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Booner
10-15-08, 15:11
I don't know if she is a moron ......I will let others decide. :) :)

However I got this today...so if I am correct - some unknown screen name is going to sue another unknown screen name for something......apparently there was a post about her services and I replied saying "good to know". I suspected that......so now she wants to sue me. :)

Todays IM from her......
Only you and two others.
You know what you posted about me. It is a lie and defamatory. My lawyer is contacting the first one MEANGENE because he was the the Stalker I reported to the Police first week of September. Since you posted various untruths as well, I am asking that you also be brought into the Defamation Suit I am filing against D Caplinger and the other that posted my Images here as well. My lawyer became a member of proboards55 for other statements and he actually WARNED the posters there that using COPYRIGHT Images with out the express permission of the owner is illegal. He is also going to be there with you and the other two, That is unless this post is removed within 24 hours of my first letter to you and them. Your choice. I am not insane or whatever else you guys say and think, I am a little smarter and I have an Attorney on retainer. No fluff, no bad words, just going to sue you. Simple and correct action for what you have done here.
LOL! WTH is wrong with this girl? Isn't she a ripoff anyway? Sully don't leave us....All these threats & all....LOL.....

Sullivant Guy
10-15-08, 16:29
LOL! WTH is wrong with this girl? Isn't she a ripoff anyway? Sully don't leave us....All these threats & all....LOL.....

LMAO - I think Admin has lit her up today on this thread an the CL thread..

cuuukoooo

Sullivant Guy
10-15-08, 16:36
FYI, she is 18, born in Jan 90'. I had her Drivers ID in my hand, so I took her for a ride.

SWs with Drivers Lic? Whats next- she has her own furnished house? :)

Fell for the fake ID....??

Thought you were better than that - or at least not to post it. :)

I see her get picked up all the time. To each his own.n She does look good. But not good enough to risk prison. :)

Just as it was pointed out to me awhile back that I can't prove my sources, nor can I trust your post. Nothing personal. But I am not taking the chance with that one based on what I know.

Good luck out there.

Sullivant Guy
10-15-08, 16:38
As her business fails she will be walking Sullivant Ave. with pimpdaddy!

Maybe she can get that punk Brandy runs with....,. Did ya check his ID as well? :)

Another reason I wont see her - I ain't paying for his habit.

Shadow1
10-15-08, 18:26
Saw this 5'4" 125 36C BSW near Cleve/Hudson after work today. When she got it she was all friendly, but, after the turn here, no here, no left, no right, down this alley, and finally stopped, she didn't wanna get in back, but when I started up the car to leave, she agreed. Gave a poor BBBJ for 2 min, then started complaining about the heat, being in the open, gotta hurry, yada yada yada. Cut my losses.
So, I got bit, and so can you.

Hoho Creampie
10-16-08, 04:51
Saw this 5'4" 125 36C BSW near Cleve/Hudson after work today. When she got it she was all friendly, but, after the turn here, no here, no left, no right, down this alley, and finally stopped, she didn't wanna get in back, but when I started up the car to leave, she agreed. Gave a poor BBBJ for 2 min, then started complaining about the heat, being in the open, gotta hurry, yada yada yada. Cut my losses.

So, I got bit, and so can you.Oh man. Typical BSW. Why do most of them act like that?

Sw Hunter
10-16-08, 09:08
Sully, you could be right, but her school records aren't wrong. Her pimp daddy was no where around, either time I saw her.

Thanks you for the heads up!!

Sw Hunter

SWs with Drivers Lic? Whats next- she has her own furnished house? :)

Fell for the fake ID....??

Thought you were better than that - or at least not to post it. :)

I see her get picked up all the time. To each his own.n She does look good. But not good enough to risk prison. :)

Just as it was pointed out to me awhile back that I can't prove my sources, nor can I trust your post. Nothing personal. But I am not taking the chance with that one based on what I know.

Good luck out there.

Sullivant Guy
10-16-08, 10:54
Sully, you could be right, but her school records aren't wrong. Her pimp daddy was no where around, either time I saw her.

Thanks you for the heads up!!

Sw Hunter

He lays back about a block once he lets her loose. Scrungy looking dude with a buzz hair cut. Always dirty and strung out looking.

Booner
10-16-08, 10:56
Sully did you see she wants you to send a pic to see her. Yeah that will work.

Hoho Creampie
10-16-08, 11:53
When I was driving down Sully and saw Brandi I haven't seen the pimp daddy. Given the warnings on this board I did not pick her up. Though I would love to give her my seed.

Jen, the girl on Hudson who Sullivant Guy referred to as "cute" and then "a diseased zombie" is in a boatload of trouble over 6 separate incidents, but for whatever reason, she was given bailfor her most recent felony case. I hope I will be in town long enough to give her another creampie before she goes back to jail, when she does I am sure she will be gone 6 months to a year.

Sullivant Guy
10-16-08, 12:39
Sully did you see she wants you to send a pic to see her. Yeah that will work.

Lots of guys do it .....not just her....you would be suprised.

Mssxykris
10-18-08, 00:12
Meangene speaks the truth! This girl is nuts and I am sure these are all idle threats. The girl in the pic could use a nice warm creampie though, that is for sure. I would love to see her out on the street.That would be a day YOU would never forget! lol! Then YOU could get that cream pie...But alas, you probably ate all of them up!

Shadow1
10-18-08, 16:11
Picked a youngish 'thick' BSW (20, 5'5" 150, Nicole, hudson/cleve) yesterday. Had a good line about being locked outa the house, needed a ride, then needed a couple dollars.
I said I had my lunch money. She asked if it was more than $10. I said yea.

She wanted to park in the cemetary. I didn't. Cops been onto that for some time (lone car parked in the cemetary, no one at a grave site, besides, I ain't into that.) Parked in a full commercial parking lot, she didn't like it, but agreed to BBBJ/FS for 20.

Then it started, after about 10 minutes, she came up with the 'what's taking you so long' bit. She took off her jeans to reveal a very sagging stomach. Those jeans sure holds that fat in there. Turned around for doggie, which I did, and finished.

I asked to finish with just a BBBJTCCIM and no doggie, but, she comes up with:

"White guys are supposed to cum quicker than black guys, yada, yada yada."

First time I ever heard that one.

So, when you're getting a BJ from a BSW, and she starts in with 'what's taking so long', just remember, she's confused.

Humpty Dumpty
10-18-08, 16:57
Yeah, I very rarely pick up BSWs nowadays, you can usually expect lots of trouble with them. Shadow1's experience is one I have had a couple dozen times. Its not that way all the time, but BSWs are always whining about where to park, money, time, and are generally known for substandard service. There are a few exceptions, but for the most part, they perpetuate the stereotype.

Hoho Creampie
10-18-08, 17:01
I totally agree with Humpty! Also there are so many BTVs, its not worth the risk. I have been with one black girl (Jennifer on Main) and 2 biracial girls (Cookie and Kayla) in the past few months, you just have to know how to pick them. I picked up the aforementioned girls because they didn't have the bad vibe that a lot of BSWs have. I would love to give the German BSW that Chris H posted a chance though.

Also I saw Pocohantas recently. She has lost too much weight and looks disgusting. No creampie for her!

Nice 499
10-18-08, 19:33
Picked up Toni on Sully last Monday night. Gave her. 4 for and she directed me to a secluded location. Once there, she said she was concerned about too many cars driving by and suggested we get a room. We drove down the road and parked at a building and she asked for 10 for the room. I gave her 20 (had no change). By the time I got out of the car to follow her, she disappeared into the darkness.

Tuesday night I picked up another prospect. Suprise. She said her name was Toni. I did a double take and sure enough it was her. I told her I didn't appreciate her stealing my $$ and told her to get out of the car. She tried to plead her case saying something like she has never met me. All the same, I told her to get out. Be careful out there.

Shadow1
10-18-08, 23:35
Yeah, I very rarely pick up BSWs nowadays, you can usually expect lots of trouble with them. Shadow1's experience is one I have had a couple dozen times. Its not that way all the time, but BSWs are always whining about where to park, money, time, and are generally known for substandard service. There are a few exceptions, but for the most part, they perpetuate the stereotype.

Once again, gotta disagree.
Granted, there is the occasional 'problem child' , but generally speaking, I've had pretty good luck with em.
Today, Miranda, of the WV 5, called me. Met and had another great time.
Had another great BBBJTCCIM for the usual $20. Talked for a while, and decided we's buddies.
She even said that one of these time, she'd give it up for free. (actually, it was, since we's friends, if ya ever find yourself broke, and need a BJ or sex, call anyway.' May call her on it sometime.

Anyway, 'most' of the time, everything turns out quite well. I post the bad ones too, just to equal everything out.

But, I gotta admit, my choices are getting slimmer. I stick to just a couple regulars now.

Hoho Creampie
10-19-08, 05:44
Picked up Toni on Sully last Monday night. Gave her. 4 for and she directed me to a secluded location. Once there, she said she was concerned about too many cars driving by and suggested we get a room. We drove down the road and parked at a building and she asked for 10 for the room. I gave her 20 (had no change). By the time I got out of the car to follow her, she disappeared into the darkness.

Tuesday night I picked up another prospect. Suprise. She said her name was Toni. I did a double take and sure enough it was her. I told her I didn't appreciate her stealing my $$ and told her to get out of the car. She tried to plead her case saying something like she has never met me. All the same, I told her to get out. Be careful out there.I picked her up once but pass her by nowadays. I never get ripped off anymore. You need to pick the place and dont give her any cash until she starts taking her clothes off. Going to a room, and her asking for money upfront shouild have been a red flag.

The last girl who ripped me off was Becky Carroll a couple years ago, who Captain Savaho has posted pics of. The first time she ripped me off. The next time I picked her up I got even by giving her a creampie when she told me to pull out! Haha! But the next time after that, she had no problem with me shooting my cum inside her. So who knows. Also, Michelle R Smith aka Smurfette unsuccessfully attempted to rip me off a couple years ago. But I picked her up recently and her attitude was actually good! I commented on her ripoff attempt and she apologized and gave me good service and took a hot creampie with a smile.

Shadow1- I dont suppose you know a very dark skinned BSW named Jennifer from West Virgina? Not your typical BSW, she is very polite and soft spoken. Gap between front teeth, braided hair.

Sullivant Guy
10-19-08, 08:30

Tuesday night I picked up another prospect. Suprise. She said her name was Toni. I did a double take and sure enough it was her. I told her I didn't appreciate her stealing my $$ and told her to get out of the car. She tried to plead her case saying something like she has never met me. All the same, I told her to get out. Be careful out there.

Ah Toni - not suprising. She has been in the bottoms for several years and in and out of jail during the same time. I have never had a problem with her, but my spot I go to is a bit away from the bottoms, so one has to think before they dash. Long walk...

However Toni is well known for doing the cash and dash. In fact most of the girls out there will do it given the oppertunity. Not to pick on you, but you broke one of the rules and you gave her the oppertunity. Never drive up to a building you don't know and give a girl you don't know money for a room you know nothing about. You got ripped off cause you made yourself a victim and she knew it. I am surprised she did not get more. Bottom line is, you pulled up near a dope house and she went and got high with your cash. Lesson learned.

Never go to these so called "rooms". You are setting yourself up to be robbed, cash and dash, poor service or who knows what.

Remember - these girls on the streets, do not have homes and they live in dope houses or with other users - so where do you think she is going to take you?

Find a good spot or get your own room at one of the many cheap hotels around. I hear that the Knights Inn will do by the hour if you ask. I personally don't recomend that dump, but it is better in a pinch if you are learning the game.

Be smart out there and be careful.

Dads Extra Fun
10-19-08, 13:27
Came across Kimberly about 2:30 Sunday afternoon. Early 30s, dirty blond-hair, c-cup about 150 lbs. About a 6 on the SW scale. Friendly but a tad more expensive. BBJTC for $30 but was well worth it. Took her time and acted like she enjoyed it.

Captainsavaho
10-19-08, 20:13

I hear that the Knights Inn will do by the hour if you ask. I personally don't recomend that dump, but it is better in a pinch if you are learning the game.

Be smart out there and be careful.

I gots to tell ya...One thing about the Knight's Inn, is tht it's relatively "safe". Why? Not because there's no crime, but because there's been so much crime the cops have all but opened their own substation there! If you can pull into the Knight's Inn and not see LEO, it's bound to be because she already has you bliindfolded!! There is never a time that there are no drug dealers there, but you can usually spot where they're at, because the clerk in the lobby tries to put them all together in the same building/same vicinity. While I realize this isn't hotel review page, you shoujld know that Inn Town motel is similar, but because the parking lot is so open, they tend to hide up and down the street.......same with the 40. You'll often spot them in the Keg Room parking lot or right up the street. Finally the new and improved Hometown Motel (formerly the "Buckeye Motel") is headed the same direction as when it WAS the Buckeye. (Many of you remember Mary from there. I miss her!!) But one of the safer places seems to be the Econolodge across from the Pilot Truck Stop there on Wilson at I-70. There's been little trouble there, so LEO isn't as prone to bust someone without a pretty good reason. That's basically the long and the short of it.

Member #3965
10-20-08, 00:00

Also recently ran into Larra. Many of you know her. She was looking darn good when I saw her. Had her at my woodland retreat as well on the blanket. FS and BBBJ. She has digits for those who are qualified.There is a website ( http://mslynncmh.escortsite.com/photos.phtml) That has these same pictures on it. The website is for a girl named Lynn. Either Maria is using a different name and upping her game or there is a provider out there using Sullivant's pics to "false advertise". Not sure which is the case but I just thought we should all be aware of this. Regardless, I would like to giver her a try.

NiteRyder
10-20-08, 03:40
I recieved a call from her Sunday about 2 o'clock. So I hooked up with her in the evening. She has also used mia as a name in the past. The first time was great. BUt since then it's been down hill. Last night she wanted me to go into her freind's run down apt. While I was waiting 2 guys came and went. We took a ride to my spot. And she started complaining about her life and no place to live. So I asked her to stay with me. A test to see her reaction. Then it was her period time and wouldn't show me.

I think her daddy'o, has her doing rip offs, now. I took her back and dumped her. By the way her boy pete called 2 times while we where in route to my spot.

Everytime I've seen her she is looking worse. But claims no drugs.

Good luck with one. I have digits for known members.

NiteRyder
10-20-08, 03:52
After I dumped off maria? Mia/lynn. Took a cruise up sully. Ran into someone I haven't seen in 8 months. Her name is Cali. About 5'2" 150 lbs. Has put on some weight. Was staying at franklin hotel. Remebered me and it was really great. She purred like a kitten. And doggy was a smack that ass kinda of ride.

She been hanging out on the hilltop. She made me feel like she enjoyed the time with me. Or real good acting? Also have digits.

Since 1995 there now has been 212 servered. But who's counting.

Happy hunting

Hoho Creampie
10-20-08, 07:08
Holy crap! Good find, Nutty.

The Captain is right about the constant police presence at the Knights Inn. I've been to the Knights Inn twice, thinking it would be safe. I had no problems from the crackheads or dope boys, but was eyeballed by the cops both times. A good thing I had parked my car at McDonalds and walked over (Arby's wouldve been to close and obvious), otherwise I am sure they wouldve ran my plates.

I was forced to stay at the 40 one night because I was really drunk, its a shithole. As much as I like danger, the Inn Town just seems a bit too much, so thats out of the question for me. Hometown I have been to once since it reopened, yeah, not much has changed. I have been to the Motel 6 in Hilliard (yeah I know there are 2) that Jodi stayed at, not bad.

Sullivant Guy
10-20-08, 08:35
There is a website ( http://mslynncmh.escortsite.com/photos.phtml) That has these same pictures on it. The website is for a girl named Lynn. Either Maria is using a different name and upping her game or there is a provider out there using Sullivant's pics to "false advertise". Not sure which is the case but I just thought we should all be aware of this. Regardless, I would like to giver her a try.

Nothing to be aware of.....really.....nor any false advertising.

"Lynn" has received some bad reviews on some escort sites lately though. Not sure how much her game has elevated from Maria.

Booner
10-20-08, 09:44
I totally agree with Humpty! Also there are so many BTVs, its not worth the risk. I have been with one black girl (Jennifer on Main) and 2 biracial girls (Cookie and Kayla) in the past few months, you just have to know how to pick them. I picked up the aforementioned girls because they didn't have the bad vibe that a lot of BSWs have. I would love to give the German BSW that Chris H posted a chance though.

Also I saw Pocohantas recently. She has lost too much weight and looks disgusting. No creampie for her!
I agree about Pocohantas, she is looking bad. Plus she was too wierd, nervous when I picked her up the first time a while back.

Captainsavaho
10-20-08, 10:24
Yeah, I can't even IMAGINE what kinda critters are living in the mattresses there at Knight's Inn on W Broad St. I know there's plenty of mold all over the walls that seems to match the graffiti and I have no idea how the health department allows them to stay open...let alone the fire department! (I don't think ANY of the rooms has a working smoke detector). Relatively few of the doors even closes right, much less locks!! Once you get to the Motel 6 or pretty much any of the others a ways further out like the Hilliard-Rome Road area you're fine. They're not up to the Great Southern, Westin, or Hyatt Capitol Square standards, but they're not bad at all really. BTW, I haven't seen Pocohantas in quite a while (a year to year and a half ago I think was about the last time) but back in the day she was quite pleasant looking. Freaky as hell and could actually hold a conversation. I understand that's no longer the case.

Sullivant Guy
10-20-08, 11:55
I recieved a call from her Sunday about 2 o'clock. So I hooked up with her in the evening. She has also used mia as a name in the past. The first time was great. BUt since then it's been down hill. Last night she wanted me to go into her freind's run down apt. While I was waiting 2 guys came and went. We took a ride to my spot. And she started complaining about her life and no place to live. So I asked her to stay with me. A test to see her reaction. Then it was her period time and wouldn't show me.

I think her daddy'o, has her doing rip offs, now. I took her back and dumped her. By the way her boy pete called 2 times while we where in route to my spot.

Everytime I've seen her she is looking worse. But claims no drugs.

Good luck with one. I have digits for known members.

There is much correct in this post. She is going downhill despite being offered help. Pete and her previous BF control her. I have washed my hands.

Booner
10-20-08, 11:57
Even though I dont know anything & I am a follower of whoever talks the loudest I thought you guys might want to check the link out.

Sully how did you escape the list?

Is this grounds for Jackson to ban her? Just curious.

http://www.mssxykris.com/assholeofthemonth.htm

Booner
10-20-08, 12:01
Came across Kimberly about 2:30 Sunday afternoon. Early 30s, dirty blond-hair, c-cup about 150 lbs. About a 6 on the SW scale. Friendly but a tad more expensive. BBJTC for $30 but was well worth it. Took her time and acted like she enjoyed it.
I have always got a great bbbjcim from her for .2, I haven't seen her for a little bit. Last I saw her she was down about a friend of hers not doing well in the Hospital & she was going out of town to the friends families in WV, I think? She have digits again? If so can you bc me? Thanks.

Sullivant Guy
10-20-08, 14:33

My Jedi ways? :) :)

What even started all this?

I say we let her go her way and we go ours. :)

Seems like it is not worth the time to go back and forth. :)

But it is funny I gotta say that she created that page!! :)

Mssxykris
10-20-08, 14:55
Even though I dont know anything & I am a follower of whoever talks the loudest I thought you guys might want to check the link out.

http://www.mssxykris.com/assholeofthemonth.htmFunny what I say on my site? It is true and it is my site. LOL! I can post anything on there that I want! You gave me the idea. I don't know you, I never met you but I still have a need to post that because I am insane and as whoa put it, a moron. What is real cool? . It gets almost 4000 hits a month too! When there is more on you I will post it! I went my way. You need to go yours! That is why sully was never even in the running. He happens to be much more of a gentlemen! You could be as well. You have your list, I have mine! Have a good one! Oh, why would jackson ban me for that? No reason too, if he did he would have to ban you as well. Free speech is how you say that protects you and your comments. Heck, I need to get a banner ad on my site for jackson! If he wants I will do it for free! Isn't the usa a great place to be!

Mssxykris
10-20-08, 16:07
My Jedi ways? :) :)

I say we let her go her way and we go ours. :)

Seems like it is not worth the time to go back and forth. :)

But it is funny I gotta say that she created that page!! :)Thank you sir,

All I ever wanted. Just a nice quiet life and no Bull! I sent you a PM and you should read it. It compliments YOU! as you proved to be a real gentleman!

Read why!

Thanks Again

Sw Hunter
10-20-08, 16:34
.20 on the street would be to much for this one!!!!!!

3-4 on the sw scale

Sullivant Guy
10-20-08, 16:47
.20 on the street would be to much for this one!!!!!!

3-4 on the sw scale

See how you guys act? Like a bunch of heathens.....:)

tsk tsk tsk...

That's why you get .20 ass too. LOL :)

All this shit is funny though. :)

Southernbucki
10-20-08, 18:19

Tuesday night I picked up another prospect. Suprise. She said her name was Toni. I did a double take and sure enough it was her. I told her I didn't appreciate her stealing my $$ and told her to get out of the car. She tried to plead her case saying something like she has never met me. All the same, I told her to get out. Be careful out there.Picked her up about a week or so ago around Yale or Chicago. She gave me the line of going to a "safe" place by her house. I told her I didn't like that and we ended up parking behind some apartments off Central.

She was very good to me, nice and slow service. Cost 2 plus 2 for dinner that I gave her when letting her out at the KFC parking lot.

Whoah28
10-20-08, 18:34

http://www.mssxykris.com/assholeofthemonth.htm

She just deleted someone else's name and put mine in. (seems like all the text is the same) I think Junior @#$%^& is new. I think anyone interested in her 'services' will find that page and change their mind. I don't think she understands how respected USG is.
Who is Jerry P? (never seen a poster with that name)

Mssxykris
10-20-08, 19:50
She just deleted someone else's name and put mine in. (seems like all the text is the same) I think Junior @#$%^& is new. I think anyone interested in her 'services' will find that page and change their mind. I don't think she understands how respected USG is.

Who is Jerry P? (never seen a poster with that name)No Sir. Your name was there and the text is NEW! Enjoy, 147 hits today! The URL? it goes straight there from YOU POSTING it! No one that hits the site that is not a member can see it! I am a moron remember? All ya had to do was delete a post. Now, you can feel free anytime to speak your mind. I really don't mind! Thank you for advertising my site! Publicity, even negative can be spun to a positive!

Mssxykris
10-20-08, 19:53
My Jedi ways?

I say we let her go her way and we go ours.

Seems like it is not worth the time to go back and forth.

But it is funny I gotta say that she created that page!! :)You have the funniest tings to say! Made my day! Let me know next time you are in Columbus. Wink!

Booner
10-21-08, 10:33
Mssxykris
Reports: 13 hey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You still cannot keep your mouth shit or my name out of your mouth..I dedicated a WHOLE page to YOU and posting things YOU won't like...!!!

You want this gone? ASK ME HOW...

Or, You can leave it there...remember, I have 3600-4000 hits a month! More than view your pithy comments on this board!

Thank you ! have a wonderful day!

Kris, I don't know you, I don't plan to know you, I could care less what you put on your wonderful web page about me or anyone else. If anything it makes guys that are thinking about seeing you, think twice as you are slamming potential customers. Not very good business sense. You are obviously making a decent living off of what it is you do. Congrats to you. You do your thing and I will do my thing. Please do not send me anymore of your private messages. If you have something to say put it on the main board. Thanks and have a good life.

Sullivant Guy
10-21-08, 11:25
Soooooooo

Anybody meet any new girls? Any old girls? :) :)

Mssxykris
10-21-08, 12:36
Mssxykris

Kris, I don't know you, I don't plan to know you, I could care less what you put on your wonderful web page about me or anyone else. If anything it makes guys that are thinking about seeing you, think twice as you are slamming potential customers. Not very good business sense. You are obviously making a decent living off of what it is you do. Congrats to you. You do your thing and I will do my thing. Please do not send me anymore of your private messages. If you have something to say put it on the main board. Thanks and have a good life.Then you should just have kept your mouth shut, minded your own business and Talked about the GIRLS you are wanting and trying to get your freak on with! That is what THIS forum is for! Slamming potential customers. No potential with you 3 or 4. And you spending 20 to 40 bucks. Well, you could never afford me anyway. But you keep that what you said true (obviously not or you would post me AGAIN here) and TALK about the ones you DO SEE and WANT to see and I will have a GREAT life! Later!

Mssxykris
10-21-08, 14:24

http://www.mssxykris.com/assholeofthemonth.htmHere is one all for you sweetie!

http://www.mssxykris.com/boonerswhinepage.htm

Pay For It
10-21-08, 15:33
<aybe she has so many damn website hits becuase of people like me going there time and time again trying to get off her damn spam mail list.

Mssxykris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You still cannot keep your mouth shit or my name out of your mouth..I dedicated a WHOLE page to YOU and posting things YOU won't like...!!!

You want this gone? ASK ME HOW...

Or, You can leave it there...remember, I have 3600-4000 hits a month! More than view your pithy comments on this board!

Thank you ! have a wonderful day!

Kris, I don't know you, I don't plan to know you, I could care less what you put on your wonderful web page about me or anyone else. If anything it makes guys that are thinking about seeing you, think twice as you are slamming potential customers. Not very good business sense. You are obviously making a decent living off of what it is you do. Congrats to you. You do your thing and I will do my thing. Please do not send me anymore of your private messages. If you have something to say put it on the main board. Thanks and have a good life.

Mssxykris
10-21-08, 18:00
<aybe she has so many damn website hits becuase of people like me going there time and time again trying to get off her damn spam mail list.Yea, I am sure you went there to jsut take your name off the "spam" list. If you could follow directions, then, you would be off. Of course IF you were NOT a member. Well, you would never BE on that spam list LOL! Only MEMBERS get site updates, no one else in the world get a email from there! Don't want your buddies to know? I won't tell. LOL. I would be VERY happy to remove you from the members list babe, just send a email REQUESTING it. Don't cry here with the rest.

Mssxykris
10-21-08, 18:08

http://www.mssxykris.com/assholeofthemonth.htm[url]http://www.mssxykris.com/boonerswhinepage.htm

Can't leave out everything!

Shadow1
10-21-08, 18:09
So, today after work, I see Monica, 35yo BSW 5'4" 125 sagging 34C's, Ok attitude, dated her many times before. Was paying $30, but, she started rushing. Said I only had 20 today and maybe a 5 somewhere if she was good. Did an OK BBBJ, and layed back for CFS. Was OK, nothing special.

Two days ago, say Miranda, again, Just a BBBJTCCIM. Looking nice, clean, straight.

Going back to Denver for a week. Already got arrangements made to see Joanne. A really cute 35YO BSW 5'1" 115, 33A's, flat stomach, bubble ass, and loves to frock, for hours on end. May post a pic, IF, I rmember. I'm so looking forward to a full night of hot sex, I can't stand it. My GF,(here) just isn't motivated. Stays up late watching TV, sleeps late. May be time to move on.

Anyway, enough of this useless babble. I haven't bothered reading it. More like hi schools kids arguing about stupid crap. Ain't got the time, and, it provides no value to who/where I'm going next.

Let's get back to the matter at hand

Out

Shadow

NiteRyder
10-21-08, 18:10
Enough of the **** Miss KItty. Picked up 3 SW 2 Saturday 1 Sunday. Then ran into heather on Monday on broad. Looked like she took a pretty good shot to face and chin. Was her nervous self. Said she had been recentily raped and dumped off down in grove city. A few assholes are going to ruin a good thing by doing things like this. What does it get you. Do you think the next time she see's you she will get in. Plus see tells her girl friends. Was a ok time and no digits.

Did hook up with Francis. She did a great job. Seamed to enjoy the time we spent. She has put on some weight. Didn't bother me.

And last but not least: Cali/shannon up on the hilltop. She has recentily fell off the wagon. But she was the best gfe I've had for awhile. Maybe since the first time with Lynn/maria/mia. But that has went down hill since. I wrote about her the other day. Playing a new game. Scamming?

Mssxykris
10-21-08, 19:41
Sorry for the delay in getting BOONERS [URL]http://www.mssxykris.com/boonerswhinepage.htm

Up. I am getting a load of hits from here, certainly not expected!

Thanks!

Plaid
10-21-08, 19:53
Sully, I know you like Maria, and you have visited with her several times. But I feel I should warn you about a potential health risk you might be encountering.

Due to my training and occupation, I have encountered Ringworm several times in my career. Maria has a large outbreak on her backside. This may not be a problem for you, I know nothing about you. However, I think you need to know that Ringworm is a fungus that spreads through contact. The fungus may not attack you, but it may attack others you come into contact with. Because it is a fungus, Ringworm does not play by the normal rules we mongers are usually careful to follow. It can be spread by contact with objects near an outbreak. These objects include: clothes, combs, brushes, sheets, blankets, car seats. You get the idea.

Ringworm, if treated, poses virtually no threat to a person's health. If left untreated, it can cause lesions, eczema, and skin damage. Now, considering the delicate location where her outbreak is, and it's proximity to her vagina, I think you know where this is heading. If you have never had jock itch, you don't ever want to have it. If you HAVE had jock itch, you know you don't want it again.

A condom will provide a level of safety for certain portions of your body, but due to the fact that Ringworm is a fungus, a condom just does not cover enough of your skin to be an effective protection against contamination.

If you wish to see this obviously hot SW again, my suggestion to you is to purchase a small tube of Lotrimin and give it to her. It should clear the ringworm up in about 4 weeks.

The first photo shows the outbreak when I first noticed it.

The second photo shows the same outbreak (hidden, but still visible) some time later. It is not getting better, but rather, spreading outwards.

Be careful dude.

Mw Jrp
10-21-08, 21:56
Rolled at dusk and by 7:30p found Sarah in Sully bottoms. She finally came over after I circled a couple times, got in, passed checks, and started jacking me all the way to the room. Half of the time she gave a very smooth BBBJ too. At the room we got nude, she spread the giner to show plenty of sweet pink tightness. I lubed it up, she did me too, and we masterbated each other until I was ready to try that tight, no-kids, muff, CFS.

Worked it mish holding off the nut reflex. Then flipped her over for K-9, while she worked the boys ever so gently with expert attention to the taint and the A-hole. This gal has a technique possibly surpassing Shelly from Jackson when it comes to stroking the boys. She worked the base of the shaft , the taint, the boys and all. I held off as long as I could, finally nutting. She continued to stroke until I was completely spent and then some.

This gal is an 11 out of 10 in performance, and very cute too. Only flaw is her teeth that are not perfect. But in the K-9 position I did not notice. We also did some stimulating DFK. After the date we talked about a repeat with thigh highs, a skirt, and a teen-look. She said to pick her up Thurs early a.m. and she'd be dressed for the event. This vision got me hard again and she started stroking me. I asked her for a BBBJ and she knelt on the floor and DT'd. Hard again, I had her lap the boys, taint, and all around, while I helped with a 5-knuckle jack. When I was ready to nut she finished with a BBBJTCWS.

The agreed upon donation was .40, but I tipped .10 and that was before the 2nd nut. So it was a 2-fer .50 + a water + a candy bar, and a promise of a repeat before I exit the capital city. Great value, terrific entertainer, draining experience. Sarah is an ATF, IMHO. Pics a little fuzzy, but I think you get the picture.

Be safe and good hunting. MW

Member #3965
10-22-08, 00:19
Soooooooo

Anybody meet any new girls? Any old girls? :) :)Yes, Sully Guy, two days ago I met (and have been waiting patiently to post about) Amy! WSW, 30ish, dark brown hair, full A cups with big post-prego nips. Thats right, she had a kid 3 weeks ago. Oh lord were they niiiiiiiiiiiiice. Anyway, I spotted her on Reeb and High, tracked her all the way to 6th and Woodrow area. Pulled into alleys several times when I knew she saw me but she wouldn't approach. I started to get bummed out because she looked great (8 on SW scale) but I just assumed she must be a local chick walking home. Then out of nowhere she gives me the smile and the "hold on a minute" finger. So I circle, and sure enough she comes out of the house and hops in the car. Then it all starts to go down hill. First she is not visibly drunk, stoned, cracked out, etc. But she is paranoid as hell that I am LEO so finally I prove to her that I most certainly am not. At which point she begins to give a very half assed BBBJ. 30 seconds into it she says " don't CIM" (which just makes me solid as a rock *SARCASM) but she is looking so good that I quickly agree. Being the curteous gentleman that I am I tell her that I am about to CIM at which point she stops and grabs a napkin and hands it to me. WHAT THE HELL? ! ? Uhhhh, thanks but no thanks. The napkin is for you, young lady. So I end up finishing myself while looking at the A cups. I drop her off and get my revenge by giving her. 14 (which I actually thought was generous, but she did not feel was adequate). All in all, I would probably not stop for her again unless she was the only one out. YMMV.

Member #3965
10-22-08, 00:24

Nothing to be aware of.....really.....nor any false advertising.

"Lynn" has received some bad reviews on some escort sites lately though. Not sure how much her game has elevated from Maria.Really, I just didn't want some random chick using your pics to promote herself as someone she is not. Some of us have experienced the fake pic chicks on Craigslist, etc. It is a shame her quality may be declining. I was really hoping to meet her. The pictures look fantastic.

Captainsavaho
10-22-08, 06:30
Yeah, that really is a shame. History dictates that once they start on that downhill slope it's a pretty rapid slide and I think Sully had higher expectations for her than that. Every once in a great while a SW comes along that every one of us believes has some "great potential", and I think this may have been one of those. That isn't to say Sully was looking for a "...turn a hoe into a housewife..." syndrome, just higher expectations on the prostie scale. 'Course it's the prostie's job to develop a relationship with all her tricks in the hopes that she can work him into a true "sugar daddy". Guess it's all a part of the game. But from all I'd heard about Maria, I was hoping for a better outcome from her my damn self!!

Sullivant Guy
10-22-08, 08:39
Me thinks "Plaid" has way too much time on his or her hands..... Good Lord.

Auto
10-22-08, 10:03
Actually, Plaid is right on the money with this one. A close acquaintance and fellow hobbyist had a brush with this 4 or 5 years ago and not realizing what was going on with the itchy circular rash on his belly, he paid a visit to the doctor who clued him in. There was some over the counter topical product (don't know if it was Lotromin) that did the trick, but the bottom line is he figured he caught it from a "date" one time and told the story to me and a few other guys over beers.

Thanks for the heads up Plaid, even though I'm not in your part of the country.

Blueboy23
10-22-08, 22:04
FYI: Jen, commonly seen on Hudson near McGuffy, was busted a few weeks ago by CPD officers having failed to appear in court and having been seen leaving a drug house nearby. She was reportedly charged with posession in addition to failure to appear in court. Her friend Ashley was not picked up.

It is important to consider that these women are Heroin addicts, and represent an enormous risk to those having unprotected sex with them.

p.s. -Glenda, a forty-something brunette with a patchwork smile and wrinkled face, has the most unexpectedly brilliant pair of breasts I have ever seen! She's not often out, and is easily spooked ( I really don't think she makes a living from selling herself on the street), but she's nice, and I'd encourage you to get to know her. Look for her on or about Hudson between Howey and Lexington streets.

Plaid
10-22-08, 22:15
Me thinks "Plaid" has way too much time on his or her hands..... Good Lord.Hey man, just trying to help you out. And also the fellow posters here.

As for time on my hands. It's my business to know health problems. Guys who work at Mount Carmel hit up the street talent as much as you guys do. Or more so because all we have to do is walk out the front door and see it. We don't even need to get in the car!

What I saw in the pictures you posted alarmed me. Maria is obviously a girl you like and thats great, it was never my intention to bag on her in any way. I just wanted to alert you to a potential health problem that might creep up. You seem so careful most of the time!

Also, in one or two of the pictures you posted, it seemed that you had her in a bed with a "non-hotelish" look about it. That could be a potential hazard in the future. If it is in your home or someplace you frequent.

Mw Jrp
10-22-08, 22:32
Didn't see any one to wet my appetite until I spotted Michelle. Thought she was 20ish and gave her name as Crystal. Almost turned around and let her out, since she didn't want to suck me on the way to the room after agreeing to H&H .40 + Wendy's(.06). However, calm heads prevailed and I got my head, she got dinner, and I got a tight giner to nut in.

Her BBBJ technique was well above average, she lapped the taint, and worked the expertly boys. I finally got hard, covered, and hit her mish. You can see there is plenty of cushion for the pushin, but she is mostly firm with a little flab, and possibly no kids, so the giner is nice, sweet pink lips too. While I nutted she rocked those big hips in rapid fire mtion. Very sweet; had me babbling like a teen.

She was jonesing for some candy, but overall it was a solid 7.0 experience. Dropped her at Ryan & Thomas. Never got her digits, but got a pic; almost had her topless or nude, but she was hurring after. Oh, the C's were very nice to fondle and play with.

Sullivant Guy
10-23-08, 00:58
Actually, Plaid is right on the money with this one. A close acquaintance and fellow hobbyist had a brush with this 4 or 5 years ago and not realizing what was going on with the itchy circular rash on his belly, he paid a visit to the doctor who clued him in. There was some over the counter topical product (don't know if it was Lotromin) that did the trick, but the bottom line is he figured he caught it from a "date" one time and told the story to me and a few other guys over beers.

Thanks for the heads up Plaid, even though I'm not in your part of the country.

That is the risk of SWs. I would think that stuff is the least of the worries - MRSA , STDs and worse.

Play U
10-23-08, 03:30
I have been told she was braging about having hiv and didn't care if she spread it around.

Didn't see any one to wet my appetite until I spotted Michelle. Thought she was 20ish and gave her name as Crystal. Almost turned around and let her out, since she didn't want to suck me on the way to the room after agreeing to H&H .40 + Wendy's(.06). However, calm heads prevailed and I got my head, she got dinner, and I got a tight giner to nut in.

Her BBBJ technique was well above average, she lapped the taint, and worked the expertly boys. I finally got hard, covered, and hit her mish. You can see there is plenty of cushion for the pushin, but she is mostly firm with a little flab, and possibly no kids, so the giner is nice, sweet pink lips too. While I nutted she rocked those big hips in rapid fire mtion. Very sweet; had me babbling like a teen.

She was jonesing for some candy, but overall it was a solid 7.0 experience. Dropped her at Ryan & Thomas. Never got her digits, but got a pic; almost had her topless or nude, but she was hurring after. Oh, the C's were very nice to fondle and play with.

Sw Hunter
10-23-08, 09:13
The Sully crew look a little haggered yesterday, so I dialed up Danielle and she was all about some fun! We took a ride and picked up some tools for the job and went back to her house and Wow! She made me feel like a man!

Obviously not had any lovin in a while and I was the lucky recipient of her frustrations. Great Girl! Great time!

I have numbers for Sr. members.

Sw Hunter

Hoho Creampie
10-23-08, 09:29
Well, when in doubt, throw her out. Or don't pick her up in the first place. I'm telling you guys, I know how to pick them. Thats why I have done BBFS with over 150 SWs and have only had chlamydia.

Mw Jrp
10-23-08, 17:40
At 9:30am spotted 3 of them 2 wsw & a bsw banging on a door on Hawkes. I circled and Toni came over, asked for a ride, passed checks, off we go H&H .35 my place. They all had just gotten their daily bread from the church on Sully and Toni was starved, so she ate a baloney sandwhich on the way.

In the room she washed up and we layed nude on the bed. I lubed up her giner button and got quit a response from her, moaning, legs spread, hips rockin. First she said no fingers inserted, but she was writhing with ecsatcy and enjoyed me massging her G-spot with 2 fingers. No faking an O here.

Well this got me in the mood, I covered, and hit her mish until we both exploded; me once and her again. I love it when a sw orgasms. Overall it was a 7.5 experience. She has a sweet, pink giner. I think you can appreciate it here. Like she said, she has a really cute one; I agree. Never got the BJ half, as she insisted covered everything, so I passed on the CBJ for mutual masterbation with lubricants.

Dropped her at an apt on Town. Got digits. The BSW was waiting on the steps and the other wsw was upstairs doing something; probably getting the dope guy off. They looked like crackheads to me; but what do I know. After the drop checked out and left town.

Sullivant Guy
10-23-08, 20:48
I have been told she was braging about having hiv and didn't care if she spread it around.

Told by who? That is some heinous crap to be posting.

Hoho Creampie
10-24-08, 18:49
Told by who? That is some heinous crap to be posting.Yeah, even though its damn near impossible for heterosexuals to catch HIV, thats a serious allegation. Divulge your source, please. Also is there some kind of way we can find out who is infected with what? STD tests are required of many SWs upon release from jail.

NiteRyder
10-26-08, 06:38
Got a call from tina. just got out of the hospital. went and picked her up and went to 4 different places looking for some candy. Nothing i hate more is playing that game. She told me candy has all but dried up in the bottoms.

At this point i took her back to where she is staying.

My point is after you get digits and they call you. you have to make a run first. But i guess it's part of the game.

I know service first. candy second.

I was told The body shop on broad st. has been busted 2 times in last 3 weeks. They had girls hand cuffed and stripped sereched. 2 where arestted.But it's back open. Did anyone here anything?

Uncle leo has been working the area hard.

Just thought fellow mongers would like to know what's the lastest on the streets.

Sullivant Guy
10-26-08, 09:48
So I met up with Danielle yesterday. It had been some time. She is really looking good these days. Went to her place and she treated me like a king. We were both so into it, I lost track of time and ended being late to where I was going. No rushing - it was like being a date for the first time.

If you get a chance to hook up with her - maybe you will get lucky like I did. :)

Captainsavaho
10-26-08, 10:21
I never expected to be responding to a request from HoHo. (Not intended as a slam, I just know that I've seen all the controversy and swore to stay out of it!!) BUT You asked a very reasonable question and I have a small part of the answer. OFTEN TIMES, though far from "always", if a SW is released from jail and is known to have a contageous disease, her police profile must somehow be flagged, because the next time she is arrested, police charge her with solicitation and/or loitering for purposes of... AND "exposing others to contageon". So if you run her real name through the fcmc website you could possibly see that charge and have a good idea. HOWEVER - you need to know that the "exposing others..." charge is also used for MRSA, TB, and other non-STD related ailments. But it is definately used for AIDS-positive arrestees.

Captainsavaho
10-26-08, 10:26
Gots to tell ya.......I got together with Danielle the other day myself and there's no question in my mind that she's the best! I remember back in the day when she was thin as a rail, but no more. Now not only does she LOOK hot, but my only regret was that I didn't have asbestos gloves!! Every experience with Danielle is about as hot as it gets.

Hoho Creampie
10-26-08, 12:17
Had to get away from all the people and the madness around town. So I drove up Hudson/Cleveland hoping to see the newer ladies. Found an old favorite just south of Speedway on Cleveland, Amy Joiner. She is still looking good. 20 bucks and I blew my load into her shaved pussy.

Next I went to the west side and met Jessica Harris. She says she is 27, but probably 31. Met her at Broad and Wayne. BBFS with creampie was 30.

Then back to Cleveland where I met Naomi Jobe. FCMC says she is "black" but she looks like a well tanned white chick. Guess thats the one drop rule for you.
BBBJ was 20.

I have digits for Naomi and Jessica but probably wont repeat. Not because they are ugly or had bad service, but because I feel there are better options out there, or would rather try someone new.

Then I watched the game at an OSU house party and banged an OSU student chick with no condom. A damn fine day, to say the least. Well, except for the Bucks losing.

NiteRyder
10-26-08, 22:09
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hoho Creampie
10-27-08, 04:27
I'm beginng to think some of this stuff is fiction. Yea!! made up for personal reasons. And that's not what this site is about. This so called girl gave me a staff infection that took a while to cure. So, if she continues to stick a needle in her arm I don't care how hot she is. Or maybe a post from her drug pimp to help her- support him. So be very careful. Next time you are with her ask how many times she has been to the hospital for this infection?

Run Forest run.Are you referring to me, son? We have the anonymous status of the internet. So why lie? Its not spelled "staff" but staph. As I have mentioned, I have done BBFS with 150 plus SWs. I'm living proof heterosexual AIDS is bullshit. I will give you a list of all the girls I have been with. Search FCMC. Why would anyone lie here?

Sullivant Guy
10-27-08, 09:28
I'm beginng to think some of this stuff is fiction. Yea!! made up for personal reasons. And that's not what this site is about. This so called girl gave me a staff infection that took a while to cure. So, if she continues to stick a needle in her arm I don't care how hot she is. Or maybe a post from her drug pimp to help her- support him. So be very careful. Next time you are with her ask how many times she has been to the hospital for this infection?

Run Forest run.

These types of infections are available from just about any girl out on the street and not just SWs. MRSA can be picked up anywhere. You could be a carrier and not know it.

These are the risks one takes when they visit SWs

Don't be so judgmental. You never know who knows things about you as well. Who knows who might post what....in the event of being honest.

Or maybe these girls are not into living your fantasy of being your girlfriend and sitting on the couch with your old ass.

You have not been on this board long enough to be slinging crap around.

I would suggest to all that until ole boy here learns how to behave and treat the girls, that you withhold sharing any digits or info with him. Doesn't even have SR member status and he wants to be all that.

Pipe down dude.

Fromtheback
10-27-08, 15:05
Finally had the time to get out and make plans with Jamie. Called her this morning, but she was on her way to the courthouse. Apparently she has a pending paraphernalia charge. She told me to call her in a couple of hours.

So, I called her around noon, asked her if she was trying to make some money, to which she replied "always". Great . . . get directions and tell her that I'll pick her up in a bit.

Picked her up at her "sister's" house (a black chick was closing the door behind her when she left . . . hmmm), and we ran over to a local notel. .3 for a VERY nice BBBJ, then covered for some k9, then a little mish before I was getting close. Pulled out, ripped off the hat, and she finished me for a few minutes with her mouth before I spilled into her mouth. She caught some of it, and jerked the rest out very nicely.

She's clean, seems to take care of herself, and isn't constantly high, it seems (although she was on the phone trying to score as soon as we left - imagine that). I'll be seeing her again, though!

Sullivant Guy
10-27-08, 16:07
Finally had the time to get out and make plans with Jamie. Called her this morning, but she was on her way to the courthouse. Apparently she has a pending paraphernalia charge. She told me to call her in a couple of hours.

So, I called her around noon, asked her if she was trying to make some money, to which she replied "always". Great . . . get directions and tell her that I'll pick her up in a bit.

Picked her up at her "sister's" house (a black chick was closing the door behind her when she left . . . hmmm), and we ran over to a local notel. .3 for a VERY nice BBBJ, then covered for some k9, then a little mish before I was getting close. Pulled out, ripped off the hat, and she finished me for a few minutes with her mouth before I spilled into her mouth. She caught some of it, and jerked the rest out very nicely.

She's clean, seems to take care of herself, and isn't constantly high, it seems (although she was on the phone trying to score as soon as we left - imagine that). I'll be seeing her again, though!

She carries it well for sure. Sisters house - LOL.... she is always a good time- but I fear as with the rest - the life will catch up with her soon. She tells me she is up for about anything - greek being on the menu.

Attached are some pics I took of Jamie about two weeks ago.

Ddsman
10-27-08, 16:11
I was in Columbus today. Found a WSW on Sully near Martin at about 2:30. I met her once before several weeks ago. She says her name is Sheila. Pleasant to talk to and not strung out. She is happy very with. 30 for BBBJCIM. Would probably take a little less, but I gave her what she wanted since I enjoyed her company. Last time I saw her, she said someone picked her up and offered her. 10 for full service. She told him she wanted. 50 and he ask her if she would take a check. She is smart enough not to fall for this. I then drove up Cleveland from 11th to Oakland Park. No SW were out.

Ddsman
10-27-08, 16:14
By the way, Sheila stands about 5'7 or 8, had shoulder length dark brown hair, wears glasses and has a nice figure - slender, but not skinny - does not look like a burned out user.

Sullivant Guy
10-27-08, 16:21
A few more of Jamie

Sw Hunter
10-27-08, 16:23
If you have been a hobbyist a long you will remember a redhead off of Cathrine and Sullivan named Tiffany! I saw her on the corner of Columbus and Parsons today after many, many years! I gave her a ride, we talked about old times and she wanted to show me she hasn't lost the touch!

Pulled in one of the parking lots at Children's and she gave me the best and I mean BEST BBBJCIM that I have every had, I had forgot what skills this lady had. She is 5'4" 110lbs nice body for 43yrs old, Redhair head to toe. O'natural!

There is not another SW in Columbus that can compair to Tiffany!! Lunch was .20 and .10. She has no phone, just moving back from Cal. Will have digits soon and will share with Sr. friends that share back!

Sw Hunter

Chris H
10-27-08, 17:31
If you have been a hobbyist a long you will remember a redhead off of Cathrine and Sullivan named Tiffany! I saw her on the corner of Columbus and Parsons today after many, many years! I gave her a ride, we talked about old times and she wanted to show me she hasn't lost the touch!

Pulled in one of the parking lots at Children's and she gave me the best and I mean BEST BBBJCIM that I have every had, I had forgot what skills this lady had. She is 5'4" 110lbs nice body for 43yrs old, Redhair head to toe. O'natural!

There is not another SW in Columbus that can compair to Tiffany!! Lunch was .20 and .10. She has no phone, just moving back from Cal. Will have digits soon and will share with Sr. friends that share back!

Sw HunterDoes this red head have a very nice body?

Chris H

NiteRyder
10-27-08, 18:03

Mssxykris
10-28-08, 01:23
Oh I didn't realize a sr member on a free site makes you king. I say what I mean and can back up anything I say. If you don't like it kiss my ass.

I belong to a org. That don't play well with others. I will not pipe down. I'm not a dude. Sully Please don't defend that *****.dannielle. You know she gave up a person to uncle leo. Just to save her ass.Hey! Sully Rules!

Makes more sense than most here!

Anyone got a Grenade? LOL!

Sullivant Guy
10-28-08, 08:21
Oh I didn't realize a sr member on a free site makes you king. I say what I mean and can back up anything I say. If you don't like it kiss my ass.

I belong to a org. That don't play well with others. I will not pipe down. I'm not a dude. Sully Please don't defend that *****.dannielle. You know she gave up a person to uncle leo. Just to save her ass.

No worries dude. I do not plan to share any information with you going forward. I did so to begin with because another member vouched for you. Now I regret that. I should have waited just as I do with everybody else for you to prove yourself. Now you have proven yourself. Heck I think HO HO has more credibility than you do.

Your org doesn't not impress me either. Give me a break. Now you are making threats?

Who did Danielle give up dude? Some low life street dealer? a pimp? Who cares -thats life on the streets and part of the game. What? Do you believe that life is about Cosa Nostra? Some code from some punk MC?

blah blah blah

People can think what they want to think - but here is what I know - three separate girls, not connected in anyway, on three separate occasions have shared a bad story with me about "Niteryder"..... so draw your on conclusion - I have. I am not sharing any digits or anything with this dude going forward. You can not be certain where or who this dude will share it with and then what he will do with it.

very risky in my opinion.

If you are going to report - then report facts, and about the time you had with the girl or you opinions about what we do --- mostly a newbie like you needs to read and learn....

Don't come on here and spread false rumors or slander fellow board members with information that could get them in trouble.

Sullivant Guy
10-28-08, 08:26
By the way, Sheila stands about 5'7 or 8, had shoulder length dark brown hair, wears glasses and has a nice figure - slender, but not skinny - does not look like a burned out user.

I think you will find her hair is red. :) She is a good one to find in that area if you see her.

Sw Hunter
10-28-08, 08:29
Does this red head have a very nice body?

Chris H

Yes she does!!

Pay For It
10-28-08, 08:37
I gotta give you credit for one thing you are like the energizer bunny. Out in my Philly neck of the woods I scored a chick and had a great time then later that day went to an amp and just couldnt go for a third time.

See yall in Novemeber

Had to get away from all the people and the madness around town. So I drove up Hudson/Cleveland hoping to see the newer ladies. Found an old favorite just south of Speedway on Cleveland, Amy Joiner. She is still looking good. 20 bucks and I blew my load into her shaved pussy.

Next I went to the west side and met Jessica Harris. She says she is 27, but probably 31. Met her at Broad and Wayne. BBFS with creampie was 30.

Then back to Cleveland where I met Naomi Jobe. FCMC says she is "black" but she looks like a well tanned white chick. Guess thats the one drop rule for you.
BBBJ was 20.

I have digits for Naomi and Jessica but probably wont repeat. Not because they are ugly or had bad service, but because I feel there are better options out there, or would rather try someone new.

Then I watched the game at an OSU house party and banged an OSU student chick with no condom. A damn fine day, to say the least. Well, except for the Bucks losing.

Mw Jrp
10-28-08, 10:11
Arrived in town past my bedtime, but felt anxious, so rolled the westside. Also, called Danielle who was not up to it, but then called back for some in-call, which I declined, as I always do. Offered her a ride to my place, but she declined, so no sale there. Anyway spotted several, finally scooped Peggy. She was young looking as all the chubby ones are.

Her best asset is her firm EE girls; they are huge, but then she is much bigger than I prefer. But now way past my bedtime, her agreement to H&H .35 at my safe place, was good enough for me. She worked a good jack on the way and demonstarted some too-firm-for me BBBJ skills. But I had not nutted in 2 or 3 days so I was ready to pop, and her tongue working did the trick as far as getting a rise and building up the boys for a nice bust.

Her giner was so-so, but CFS mish got the job done. No shortage of cushion for the pushin with Peg. Dropped her off and called it a night. After, I had remorsed about cutting loose the tall, older wsw on Sully by Hawkes. She hopped in with an open beer and I asked her to leave. I'll bet her oral skills were 10ish. Also her shorter friend looked better, but she was hanging with some homey's. Oh well, next time.

NiteRyder
10-28-08, 17:55
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Ddsman
10-28-08, 18:31
I think you will find her hair is red. :) She is a good one to find in that area if you see her.You are right.

I guess dark red or auburn would have been a better description.

Ddsman
10-28-08, 18:38

BBBJ was 20.

Then I watched the game at an OSU house party and banged an OSU student chick with no condom. A damn fine day, to say the least. Well, except for the Bucks losing.You must be one lucky guy and have incredible timing. I used to cruise Cleveland (11th - Oakland Park and Westerville Rd.) several times a week in the early afternoon. I have rarely seen anyone decent for the past several years - but I have to admit that I am pretty picky.

Hugh Wannabe
10-28-08, 22:10
Cruised Sully in the bottoms this afternoon around 3:30. Ran into Tony, Good looking WSW, seemed to be pretty straight when I saw her. Hopped in and did the LE check. Was only in the mood for a BBBJCIM, said she would catch and swallow for a tip. All in all was $40 with tip, good service. Was excited to get her name out on the web when I mentioned it. Gave me her digits. 614-228-1621. I would recommend her.

Captainsavaho
10-28-08, 23:36
Met up with WSW, Sheila for my own BBBJ tonite. Couldn't have been a happier camper (I mean ME, not HER!!) She was quite the trooper! Quite talented and not at all rushed. In fact, I was beginning to think I had taken what is named a BJ and turned it into a BC (Career) just because I didn't want it to end. When she's working, she can usually be found up and down Sullivant Avenue between Avondale and Sauder. (Unfortunately right now she has no digits to share). BUT you need to know there are at least two Sheilas out there. If you want to know if you have the right one, just ask her if she's "That Girl" ! If she is...you've got the right one! If not, you might want to reconsider. (If ever you want an "ice breaker" when you're talking...ask her how she got the nickname!!) In any event, if she gives you the same treatment she gave me, EXCELLENT!

Sw Hunter
10-29-08, 08:45
What Captain, no pics, that way we can see the difference!

Sw

Captainsavaho
10-29-08, 17:48
Yeah, pics will be forthcoming. She didn't want to take any last night for whatever reason, but said that she'd be back this weekend. I will definately get some then and of course, I'll post them. So for any picture fans I have out there, just be patient. They're on the way! :) In the meantime, just ask her if she is the Sheila that I know as "That Girl". When she relays the story as to WHY, You'll know it's her!!

Hoho Creampie
10-29-08, 19:06
I have some news that will make you kids breathe a sigh of relief. I am going down south for the winter. So I wont be ejaculating in the hot pink pussies of all the attractive young SWs of Columbus. I will be back in March or April or whenever. I sure will miss the girls and I know they will miss my milky white gifts.

I am going to a place with better money, better weather, and hopefully better girls.

Captainsavaho
10-29-08, 23:56
Sheila came by tonight to bring me some candy to hand out to the
hallo-weiners. Last year I didn't have any...I think they were afraid of my dog. Now all the neighbors have come to know and love the damned thing and all the neighborhood kids come pet him, etc. I'll still have him in the house instead of outside only because I don't know how he'd react to a bunch of kiddies traipsing through his yard. I know he wouldn't mind kids or grown women, but he CAN be a bit hostile towards men. Rather than take that chance, I think I'll keep him in. Anyway, I asked her about pictures and she said that she'd make a special trip over just as a photo shoot session before the weekend. So I should have some up shortly.

Dads Extra Fun
10-30-08, 00:17
met jackie near the railroad underpass on sullivant about 5 pm. good for a quick bbbj for. 2 and gave a. 05 tip.

dropping her off at van's when she started going off when we saw a gentleman known to her with **** brandi. guess little brandi becomes legal tomorrow according to jackie but still 17 tonight. by the way. brandi's pimp-boyfriend is trailing her in an old brown ford or dodge. so becareful out there.

Sw Hunter
10-30-08, 09:43
Patiently waiting! All of us have been laxed about photos, they are worth a thousand words!

Sw

Sw Hunter
10-30-08, 15:15
Saw a friend of your today - Penny, 5'6" Blonde, Blue eyes and very nice body. She was mad at her boyfriend so I gave her a ride and she gave me a "Grudge-Get Even BJ" thank you. She had mentioned that she knew you for the bottoms and said hi!

I have digits and where she works, if you want to see her before or after work. Very nice girl. I know no pics!! Crappy cell camera.

Sw

Sullivant Guy
10-30-08, 16:26
met jackie near the railroad underpass on sullivant about 5 pm. good for a quick bbbj for. 2 and gave a. 05 tip.

dropping her off at van's when she started going off when we saw a gentleman known to her with **** brandi. guess little brandi becomes legal tomorrow according to jackie but still 17 tonight. by the way. brandi's pimp-boyfriend is trailing her in an old brown ford or dodge. so becareful out there.

funny how she went from 15 to 18 now back to 17......with the trailing pimp...

be warned guys - that is a huge risk in many ways.

ZephyrWind
10-31-08, 15:30
EDITED BY MEMBER:

Caught up on the rest of the thread, my comments were superfluous.

I miss Columbus :D

Ddsman
10-31-08, 15:55
I went out today. Came in from the north and cruised down Cleveland. I saw absolutely no one, not even a possibility, from 161 to 11th. Arrived at Sully - thought I saw Sheila with another girl, but she was gone by the time I circled. Another girl approached my car and I was going to pick her up until she smiled. She is very thin and somewhat cute, but is missing about 1/2 her front teeth. I was worried about that mouth making contact with any part of my body. Too bad, because she seemed nice.

Hoho Creampie
10-31-08, 19:07
I am getting ready to move. Might go for one last swing through the streets of Columbus. Oh, I was at the Kroger in Dublin and saw a lady wearing this shirt. Who doesn't love hohos, or creampies?

Sullivant Guy
10-31-08, 22:54
Ran into and old friend tonight on Sully.....so we celebrated with some splooge...on her face. :)

Some of you might know her.

Later

Cenflamonger
11-01-08, 08:16
Ran into and old friend tonight on Sully.....so we celebrated with some splooge...

Some of you might know her.

LaterSorry - I dont

What's her name?

Mw Jrp
11-01-08, 14:37
Maria---------Mw

Sorry - I dont

What's her name?

Sullivant Guy
11-01-08, 15:01
Maria---------Mw

Nope - sorry - please play again. :)

older friend than that..... and a much better friend.

Shadow1
11-01-08, 18:26
So, I'm back from my road trip, and missing the Girls ofCleveland, that, some seem to think aren't there.
But, a quick run down Cleve on Sat noon found no less than 5 or 6 dooables.
I chose my old favorite Nikkie, the 23 yo 5'2" 110# 33B's.
Had the van, so found a place and got in back.
She took it all off and started with a grat BBBJ. Then laid back for the main course.

Slowly at first (this is so much better than the back seat of a car), long strokes. At first, she seems to be hold me out (preventing full penetration). I call her on it , and she lightens up a little. I'm enjoying the tightness, holding those perky 33B's and grinding at that young happy meal.
Then, I realize we been at it for a minute or two, and she hasn't said anythng about time, so I keep going.
I'm thinking I'm gettin a response, so, slow up a little, and, be damned if she ain't grinding harder than I am. I stroke slow and shallow, and she responds. she starts the moaning thing, and, this time it's for real. I keep doing my magic,and, she digs her nails into my back, arches up, and groans, and grinds, and digs her nails in,and, be darned if she didn't cum.
I teased her a bit, and had her roll over for doggie. I pounded away, and she said to cum on her butt.
Just as I did, she turns back to watch, rub it all over her butt, and smiles.
I take her to McD's for a happy meal, and say "Thanx for cuming", she replies, "any time, and, it wasn't just cuming, it was a great Orgasm".

Wherein lies my ignorance.
What is the difference (in women) betwen cumming, and an Orgasm.
(I assume it's deeper than just getting a little nut, and getting a whole bushel of nuts.)

Be that as it may, we both had a great time.
I posted a pic of her on the Denver board, if ya wanna see some pretty ittie bittie titties.

Shadow's back.

OK, for those than wanted a pic, here it is.
Who wouldn't wanna suck the nipples right off those perky 33B's?

Now, who else has something 'productive' to offer?

Captainsavaho
11-01-08, 21:32
Alright out there...Anyone remember PrettyNikki? (as if some of you don't). You might know her as PrettyNikki, You might know her as Nikki, or some of you might know her as Karri. Several of you have pvt msg me about her and where she might be...how she might be doing, etc. As I explained, she disappeared into thin air, BUT I thought she likely went to her mom's house in W VA.

Just got a call from her (about half hour ago). Wants to come "home". I told her I'd welcome her back to the house, so sometime this weekend I would not be surprised to see her show up on my doorstep. She won't have any digits (yet) so I have no idea how to tell you to reach her. But you might want to start watching for her out on Sully as that's her usual spot.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting. REMEMBER:

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!!

The Captain

(Kirk Out)

Member #3965
11-01-08, 23:14
I didn't even realize it. It feels good to know that I am among an elite group now. If you all want to know what I have been doing lately check out the "Other Areas" section. Can't wait to get back to Cbus and get some real action!

Captainsavaho
11-02-08, 01:47
For pictures of the Nikki I'm referring to...travel "back in time" to post #731 on this board, and you'll see the photos of the Nikki I'm talking about.

(Kirk Out)

Ddsman
11-02-08, 07:02
So, I'm back from my road trip, and missing the Girls ofCleveland, that, some seem to think aren't there.

But, a quick run down Cleve on Sat noon found no less than 5 or 6 dooables. I chose my old favorite Nikkie, the 23 yo 5'2" 110# 33B's.

Had the van, so found a place and got in back.

She took it all off and started with a grat BBBJ. Then laid back for the main course.

Slowly at first (this is so much better than the back seat of a car), long strokes. At first, she seems to be hold me out (preventing full penetration). I call her on it, and she lightens up a little. I'm enjoying the tightness, holding those perky 33B's and grinding at that young happy meal.

Then, I realize we been at it for a minute or two, and she hasn't said anythng about time, so I keep going.

I'm thinking I'm gettin a response, so, slow up a little, and, be damned if she ain't grinding harder than I am. I stroke slow and shallow, and she responds. She starts the moaning thing, and, this time it's for real. I keep doing my magic, and, she digs her nails into my back, arches up, and groans, and grinds, and digs her nails in, and, be darned if she didn't cum.

I teased her a bit, and had her roll over for doggie. I pounded away, and she said to cum on her butt.

Just as I did, she turns back to watch, rub it all over her butt, and smiles.

I take her to McD's for a happy meal, and say "Thanx for cuming", she replies, "any time, and, it wasn't just cuming, it was a great Orgasm".

Wherein lies my ignorance.

What is the difference (in women) betwen cumming, and an Orgasm.

(I assume it's deeper than just getting a little nut, and getting a whole bushel of nuts.)

Be that as it may, we both had a great time.

I posted a pic of her on the Denver board, if ya wanna see some pretty ittie bittie titties.

Shadow's back.

OK, for those than wanted a pic, here it is.

Who wouldn't wanna suck the nipples right off those perky 33B's?

Now, who else has something 'productive' to offer? Please let us know where on Cleveland you see these girls.

Thanks

Sullivant Guy
11-02-08, 08:47
another board-- clcolumbus has a "prettynikki" as a user and mod. same one? if so, she hasn't been too gone.

Different ones. One is an unknown SW....the one in WV

and the other is a well known escort /madam, and is on many other escort boards as well. No offense to the SW Nicki, but the prettynikki on the escort boards would most likely be unhappy to be confused with a sw. :)

clcolumbus does not have SWs on it.

Sullivant Guy
11-02-08, 08:51
I didn't even realize it. It feels good to know that I am among an elite group now. If you all want to know what I have been doing lately check out the "Other Areas" section. Can't wait to get back to Cbus and get some real action!

Congrats! Welcome to the club

Whoah28
11-02-08, 09:35
For pictures of the Nikki I'm referring to...travel "back in time" to post #731 on this board, and you'll see the photos of the Nikki I'm talking about. (Kirk Out)
Thanks, looks like she is doing maid service.. I could use a little of that too. well it looks like I should move to SW. (save money during recession)

Captainsavaho
11-02-08, 15:07
Actually, It is the same prettynikki that was formerly at http://prettynikki.ultraescort.com
She was on
Sophie's List, and;
Indys
as an escort under that same name.

Sullivant Guy
11-02-08, 18:09
Actually, It is the same prettynikki that was formerly at http://prettynikki.ultraescort.com
She was on
Sophie's List, and;
Indys
as an escort under that same name.Again - lets not confuse the two. One is MIA or whatever - and one is legit and doing the biz on many of the boards currently.

There is only one prettynikki - and she is on the boards, the CLColumbus board and that is the end to that confusion.

Peggum
11-02-08, 23:58
Hi,

I have been looking around west main. I see this WSW with long blond hair. I have thought a bout picking her up. But on Friday every time I have seen her there was a cop near by dose any know if she is le.

Sullivant Guy
11-03-08, 08:46
I absolutely believe that riots will happen regardless of the outcome of the election. So I would avoid mongering for a couple days after the election until the unrest stops. Imagine driving down Cleveland Ave. and you're stopped at a light, and all of a sudden a brick comes flying through your window, and next thing you know, an angry mob is beating you to death. I can't believe there aren't more people talking about this and getting prepared for the inevitable. America is going to be a war zone in a couple days.

To quote an old 60's song - Paranoia will destroy ya..... :) What have you been smoking Humpty? :)

Not sure why anybody would riot? Hell either one is a vast improvement over the retard we have now.

Relax - America will be just fine.

Anyway - Jackson has created a thread for the election, linked off the front page and has requested such conversation be posted there.

Sullivant Guy
11-03-08, 08:54
So last night - after fighting through the riots on the West Side (sorry... I could not resist.. :) )

I came across my friend Jamie. I was going to make her my next splooge subject, but she was in a different state of mind. On the way I noticed she was being very silent. She is usually very talkative. I asked her what was up? She said she had just smoked two blunts and was very stoned.... ah - REALLY?

We get to my spot and I just let her go to work - Jamie usually has very exceptional skills - but tonight she was going above and beyond. As she went to work, I noticed she was doing it with much enthusiasm as if she was in a fantasy or a porn! She worked it and worked it till I had a diamond cutter going! She was doing DT, licking, slow , fast, like a lolly pop, taking care of the boys...and it seemed like it went on forever. Well only 15 minutes as I timed it.. :)

Needless to say it was one of the best BBBJCIM I had in some time. It was almost as good as hot CFS. The vehicle was rocking when I got off....which she took every precious drop of.

After I mentioned this exceptional service to her and she stated that when she and Mary Jane get together she goes a bit crazy sometimes....

Ah .....thank god for a little Mary Jane and some perfect timing. :)

Ddsman
11-03-08, 11:06
I came across my friend Jamie. I was going to make her my next splooge subject, but she was in a different state of mind. On the way I noticed she was being very silent. She is usually very talkative. I asked her what was up? She said she had just smoked two blunts and was very stoned.... ah - REALLY?

Where did you find her? Could you reply with a brief description?

Thanks

Humpty Dumpty
11-03-08, 14:44
To quote an old 60's song - Paranoia will destroy ya..... :) What have you been smoking Humpty? :)

Not sure why anybody would riot? Hell either one is a vast improvement over the retard we have now.

Relax - America will be just fine.

Anyway - Jackson has created a thread for the election, linked off the front page and has requested such conversation be posted there.

The reason I had to make a separate post, particularly in the SW section, is because mongers who pick up SWs should take extra caution or even avoid areas most susceptible to the riots, which will happen no matter what. Have you seen how people react to Obama? When the election is finally over it will be such an huge explosion of emotion, be it happiness or fury. And the black areas will be the center of this outpour, whether its good or bad. Im staying in the suburbs/campus for the rest of the week.

Sullivant Guy
11-03-08, 15:50
The reason I had to make a separate post, particularly in the SW section, is because mongers who pick up SWs should take extra caution or even avoid areas most susceptible to the riots, which will happen no matter what. Have you seen how people react to Obama? When the election is finally over it will be such an huge explosion of emotion, be it happiness or fury. And the black areas will be the center of this outpour, whether its good or bad. Im staying in the suburbs/campus for the rest of the week.

So if Obama wins - white people are in trouble? explain.

Sorry - but makes ZERO sense - especially understanding what Obama is about.....like trying to overcome attitudes like yours.

and FYI - Black Folks live in the suburbs and on Campus as well......not sure where you might hide - maybe the cornfields west of Columbus? :)

Want to celebrate? Go pick up a BSW election night and give her a tip!

Sullivant Guy
11-03-08, 15:57
I have recently seen several SWs in the Reeb and High area. Picked up a real looker the other night. Her name was Sarah and she was midway on Reeb between High and Parsons. 20yrs old - nice firm body. Did not have time though to take part. We talked for awhile and off she went. Saw some other nice looking ones around as well.

I advise though to exercise caution in that area. Sarah told many of the girls are rip off artists. I also think that neighborhood is a tad bit rougher than the West Side - it is certainly not as open - more congested.

Be Careful

BuckeyeFanatic
11-03-08, 17:33
Hi,

I have been looking around west main. I see this WSW with long blond hair. I have thought a bout picking her up. But on Friday every time I have seen her there was a cop near by dose any know if she is le.

If you actually want an answer, you need to provide more information, such as a cross street, estimated age, maybe what she wears... oh, and time that you usually see her out and about.

Dads Extra Fun
11-03-08, 18:53
There was a little brunette sporting DDs walking on the southside of Sullivant just across from Catherine when I passed. She was wearing jeans and an orange/salmon colored t-shirt.

By the time I circled back around she'd moved to the northside where the only place to pull in are those administrative buildings. Don't know who they belong but I wasn't about to make a turn in there so I swung around again and am glad I did.

A patrol car was sitting back on the other side of the field in the parking area with binoculars. You could only see him if you were driving east bound on Sullivant and happended to look to the back.

I don't know if she was a setup or just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.