PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Bowtie
04-08-20, 00:15
Black stockings, that's been a while. MwJrp is still around, different town. I do miss his pics. And I didn't mind tagging one of his girls.

He is legend but I still have him #2 behind MwJrp because of his pics with black stockings. Its time for a new #1 (anyone know. What happend to MwJrp?) and pics would seal the deal for HD for me.

JustVisiting82
04-08-20, 12:23
Bigfrikinnutz, Ill see what I can do.

I wasn't going to pick up any ladies tonight. But I had some other stuff I needed to at 11:30 night in the west side so I decided to take one swing down Sully. You guys known by know that 11:30 is the hour of Humpty. As usual, I did not have to waste much gas. 10 blocks into my hunt I found Raven C. Aka "Brook" A white Hispanic lady who is 29. She was with a bunch of other ladies by My House bar. Great personality. She is slender but has a slight belly. Not sure if she is recently pregnant or just Mexican. We went to the undisclosed location. She sucked like a champ. Then we did it missionary and she got the full load after a few minutes of fucking. She actually brought some napkins with her for us to wipe the bodily fluids off of our genitals. It is so nice for a lady to be prepared. I dropped her off at the drug house (I think) which is a couple blocks south of Blueberry Hill on Oakley. I guess the owner Jason won't be taking any pics while his bar is temporarily closed so you guys can make pickups there for the time being. Cost of this adventure was standard rate, which is 30 bucks.Raven used to be a very enjoyable time. She's definitely let herself go, and she's out on the block ALL of the time now. She's definitely still willing to take a good pounding, and has never given me any complaints or trouble, however, her looks and hygiene have been lacking. I had asked her about the "baby bump", and she stated that she is not pregnant, but that the bulge is actually a cyst or a hernia in her stomach. She's a solid pick in a pinch, but YMMV and she's definitely on a downward spiral.

Jd2011
04-08-20, 12:24
While MJ's reports are many and informative, he lacks comedy and entertainment. Many times his reports seem generic and very cookie-cutter-ish. Although MW has pics, or used to have pics, I don't ever recall any action shots; or even face shots (Not totally sure on this; please let me know if I'm wrong). I only remember the signature headless, legs spread in black stockings shots.

HD's reports on the other hand are infused with both information and entertainment. Action pics would only further cement him as one of the GOATs. Call me sick, but I also like the way he throws his excrement around at will. Hopefully it is true, as these hunting grounds we all know are very deserving of it. It adds an element of color to the stories. Perhaps he can upload a pic of a steaming pile with a couple of gym socks next to it? CLASSIC SHIT.

Please note that I am not degrading MW at all. His reports have always been much appreciated. But, in my humble opinion, I have to give the overall nod to HD.

He is legend but I still have him #2 behind MwJrp because of his pics with black stockings. Its time for a new #1 (anyone know. What happend to MwJrp?) and pics would seal the deal for HD for me.

JustVisiting82
04-08-20, 12:31
I've been seeing more and more of Alyssa recently. I used to love her looks, years ago, but her attitude and lack of enthusiasm ruined the one encounter I had with her back then. She got the job done, but she clearly could have cared less about the service and was just there for her next fix. Lately, she has been wearing a lot of sweatshirts and hoodies when she's out walking, but you can clearly see that she's either been eating very well lately or that she's pregnant. I'm guessing the latter. Has anyone sampled her recently? Has her attitude or performance changed any? She's nowhere near as tempting as she once was, but I love the thought of pounding her good and hard, for old times sake.

Midwest Dude
04-08-20, 12:59
While MJ's reports are many and informative, he lacks comedy and entertainment. Many times his reports seem generic and very cookie-cutter-ish. Although MW has pics, or used to have pics, I don't ever recall any action shots; or even face shots (Not totally sure on this; please let me know if I'm wrong). I only remember the signature headless, legs spread in black stockings shots.

HD's reports on the other hand are infused with both information and entertainment. Action pics would only further cement him as one of the GOATs. Call me sick, but I also like the way he throws his excrement around at will. Hopefully it is true, as these hunting grounds we all know are very deserving of it. It adds an element of color to the stories. Perhaps he can upload a pic of a steaming pile with a couple of gym socks next to it? CLASSIC SHIT.

Please note that I am not degrading MW at all. His reports have always been much appreciated. But, in my humble opinion, I have to give the overall nod to HD.I think I can safely speak for everyone when I say that I am not interested in seeing HDs poo. At all.

BigFriknNutz
04-08-20, 14:17

Please note that I am not degrading MW at all. His reports have always been much appreciated. But, in my humble opinion, I have to give the overall nod to HD.I agree HD definitely offers much needed comedy in his posts especially now but MwJrp has him beat on the description of his dates right down to ht / wt. So if your scoring at home, this is a very very tight race but I still give a slight nod to MwJrp. Maybe we need to have an official vote?

Humpty Dumpty
04-08-20, 17:39
I've been seeing more and more of Alyssa recently. I used to love her looks, years ago, but her attitude and lack of enthusiasm ruined the one encounter I had with her back then. She got the job done, but she clearly could have cared less about the service and was just there for her next fix. Lately, she has been wearing a lot of sweatshirts and hoodies when she's out walking, but you can clearly see that she's either been eating very well lately or that she's pregnant. I'm guessing the latter. Has anyone sampled her recently? Has her attitude or performance changed any? She's nowhere near as tempting as she once was, but I love the thought of pounding her good and hard, for old times sake.Thanks for the flattering comments, gentlemen. I hope to post more great creampie adventures soon. I hope this overblown virus scare is over soon, mainly because I want public restrooms to be available when I need them again. If I have to defecate in alleys or parking lots, soon enough I am going to be seen on camera, and probably put on the news with a name like "The Poopetrator" or "The Mad Shatter". The only place I won't shit is in my pants. So better of using an alley or a parking lot if worst comes to worst. Again, when you got to go you got to go. Its not like I'm doing it on people's porches. I'm pretty sure you guys do this too, am I right? Where else are you going to go? My lily white neighborhood is on the other side of town.

It isn't me who knocked up Alyssa B. I saw her earlier today while I was picking up an item on Craigslist. She was at Town and Dakota. She was indeed obviously pregnant. I creampied her in 2012 or 2013 back when she looked good. And no, I did not pay an absurd amount of money. 30 bucks was good enough. Nowadays, I am not sure she would even be worth a freebie.

One other thing. I was thankfully well prepared for the toilet paper shortage. I have plenty!

Twisted36
04-08-20, 19:45
I've been seeing more and more of Alyssa recently. I used to love her looks, years ago, but her attitude and lack of enthusiasm ruined the one encounter I had with her back then. She got the job done, but she clearly could have cared less about the service and was just there for her next fix. Lately, she has been wearing a lot of sweatshirts and hoodies when she's out walking, but you can clearly see that she's either been eating very well lately or that she's pregnant. I'm guessing the latter. Has anyone sampled her recently? Has her attitude or performance changed any? She's nowhere near as tempting as she once was, but I love the thought of pounding her good and hard, for old times sake.Alyssa is most definitely pregnant. I saw her today out walking the bottoms. I picked her up, gave her a ride to where she was going and she told me she is pregnant. I gave her a 20 for old times sake and dropped her off.

Humpty Dumpty
04-09-20, 00:55
It was Wednesday night. 1130 PM. It was rainy. I was sitting in my house drinking heavily and watching "The Stand" by Stephen King which is about a pandemic, not an overhyped flu like we're dealing with now. I decided that somewhere out there, a streetwalker needed my cream inside her. I drunkenly stumbled into my car. I don't like these stupid stay at home laws, or laws against drunk driving. Driving drunk is fun! First was Hudson. I saw a decent looking BSW just east of Uncle Max's ghetto ass gas station. I passed. Then Parsons. One ugly WSW was out. Then Sully. I peed in an empty water bottle, sealed the cap, and tossed it out the window into an alley. I feel sorry for the poor guy who will finally dispose of it. Does anyone else like to pee in plastic bottles, seal the cap and throw them out the window? Its obvious that what is in the bottle isn't water. One thing is for sure, I am not going to get out of my car and piss on the street in the middle of a downpour. The only thing I want to get wet is my dick.

So at Sully and Richardson, I saw Celeste M, aka Cece. Is this a fake name? She is 22. She looks kinda like Molly Ringwald, who happens to be in "The Stand". She is coherent, claims she is off drugs and is just walking to streets to support her young kid. Okay. We went to a secret place. Her BBBJ was a bit underwhelming. So we moved on to BBFS. She asked if I had a condom. I said no. She told me to pull out. But I did spray some cream in her. Cost was the usual, 30 bucks. She says some of you guys have been overpaying and giving her 40 just for BBBJ. You wouldn't overpay for car insurance, why would you overpay this girl? I would repeat, but she would not be my first choice. I couldn't find her Zuck profile with the name she provided otherwise I would have posted her pic. If you have a pic please post it. She said her phone got stolen at the trap house.

Jd2011
04-09-20, 04:29
I've blessed alleys with my holy water but never dropped mud. You are correct though, there are not many public restroom options in the hunting areas. When you got to go, you got to go. It's upsetting to me to see the amount of trash on the streets in these areas. I often see the indigenous natives throwing away junk on the ground in plain sight without a care in the world. The deserve to wake up to human shit on the porches or wherever they call home.

Thanks for the flattering comments, gentlemen. I hope to post more great creampie adventures soon. I hope this overblown virus scare is over soon, mainly because I want public restrooms to be available when I need them again. If I have to defecate in alleys or parking lots, soon enough I am going to be seen on camera, and probably put on the news with a name like "The Poopetrator" or "The Mad Shatter". The only place I won't shit is in my pants. So better of using an alley or a parking lot if worst comes to worst. Again, when you got to go you got to go. Its not like I'm doing it on people's porches. I'm pretty sure you guys do this too, am I right? Where else are you going to go? My lily white neighborhood is on the other side of town.

It isn't me who knocked up Alyssa B. I saw her earlier today while I was picking up an item on Craigslist. She was at Town and Dakota. She was indeed obviously pregnant. I creampied her in 2012 or 2013 back when she looked good. And no, I did not pay an absurd amount of money. 30 bucks was good enough. Nowadays, I am not sure she would even be worth a freebie.

One other thing. I was thankfully well prepared for the toilet paper shortage. I have plenty!

Du Donk
04-09-20, 05:22
I think I can safely speak for everyone when I say that I am not interested in seeing HDs poo. At all.Dude. I, too, enjoy the color. I rarely laugh out loud but have a couple times reading his posts. Brown is a color.

Humpty Dumpty
04-09-20, 14:25
It was 1 PM on Thursday. I had taken a quick detour off of 71 while doing my errands, just doing some window shopping, per se. I was driving westbound on Hudson, and as I stopped at McGuffey at the traffic light, I saw a rough looking Adrianna. It looked like she had recently eaten something spinach, there was some crap stuck in her teeth. Right there at the light in daylight in front of everyone, she pulled on my locked door handle in desperation. I said "not today!" She said "Please!" in a whiny tone that indicated to me that she was coming down from a bad high. She is going to have to brush her teeth, take a shower, and learn how to act a little nicer in order for me to consider letting my super sperm swim around inside her again. I giggled to myself as I saw her sad facial expression in my rearview mirror while driving back to the highway ramp. Then I went home and dropped a big log. My stash of toilet paper is down to 10 and a half rolls, is that going to be enough to last until the end of the toilet paper crisis?

HornySenior
04-10-20, 08:15
I think I can safely speak for everyone when I say that I am not interested in seeing HDs poo. At all.Just sayin'.

Humpty Dumpty
04-10-20, 18:24
Does anyone know this woman? I met her on Hudson by Velma a couple months ago. She didn't get in the car. Super paranoid and high. I did get her number. Wants "help" a lot but can't leave her young son for a second because he is autistic or something, lots of sob stories, haven't met her yet. Supposedly she lives off Sullivant. We've just been texting back and forth forever.

Humpty Dumpty
04-10-20, 18:33
I would've uploaded the pics in my previous post but I forgot. Anyhow, does anyone know this woman?

Humpty Dumpty
04-11-20, 18:57
It was Friday night. While you kids were cowering in your houses, clutching your hoarded toilet paper, and watching fake news or "Tiger Queer", I decided to go the west side in search of a lady with whom to have unprotected sex. First Hudson. Saw a possible BTV at the Marathon station where bums and junkies hang out. Gross! On to Parsons. One ugly woman was out. On to Sullivant. Every block had an "essential employee" or three on it! None were up to my standards though. I texted Kirstie L, KK, Blue, and the mystery woman from my previous posts. Only Kirstie responded. I picked her up and we did our usual BBBJ and BBFS for 30. She wanted me to cum in her mouth this time. We did it in the backseat which didn't work that well. Finding a good position was tough and I almost got a charlie horse. It wouldve been easier if both of us were midgets. She opted not to swallow my cum, but instead used my hoodie as a spittoon. Oh well, I needed to do my laundry anyway. I usually prefer to do it doggystyle or missionary in the passenger seat, or like Kamerin likes to do, which is to ride me in the driver's seat, being careful that her ass doesn't hit the horn. I am interested in buying some seat covers for when I am not mongering because there are so many DNA stains on the passenger seat. I dropped her off at the trap house as a police van drove by.

CBusMonger1
04-12-20, 10:34
I've blessed alleys with my holy water but never dropped mud. You are correct though, there are not many public restroom options in the hunting areas. When you got to go, you got to go. It's upsetting to me to see the amount of trash on the streets in these areas. I often see the indigenous natives throwing away junk on the ground in plain sight without a care in the world. The deserve to wake up to human shit on the porches or wherever they call home.There is plenty of porta shitters around with all the road construction in cbus. I have used them many of times.

Mr Blue 314
04-12-20, 15:35
In Blue's humble opinion JRP is hands down the heavyweight champion of reviews.

His stocking pics and pussy pics are legendary in my mind. I surely miss his pics and unwillingness to share information and Intel with trusted seniors and trusted members.

Honestelly I think humpty's reviews are sometimes funny and somewhat entertaining; like comparing the varsity "state champion" team (s) to a division 4 little league team!

No disrespect intended to humpty just not nearly as good as the legendary Mr Jrp.

Just my opinion. When Blue was not senior I read every review on JRP and he provided great advise and intelligence to me.

Mr JRP will always be 1st place in my mind. We have several other great seniors here. I surley miss private messaging with JRP and looking for his photographic work and word choices.

JRP is like the golden ages of when the working girls advertised in the newspaper, carried pagers and dressed in heels and stockings.

BLUE.

I agree HD definitely offers much needed comedy in his posts especially now but MwJrp has him beat on the description of his dates right down to ht / wt. So if your scoring at home, this is a very very tight race but I still give a slight nod to MwJrp. Maybe we need to have an official vote?

Mr Blue 314
04-12-20, 17:02
Google voice got me. JRP was always willing to share information! Google voice changed it to unwillingness.

Blue.

In Blue's humble opinion JRP is hands down the heavyweight champion of reviews.

His stocking pics and pussy pics are legendary in my mind. I surely miss his pics and unwillingness to share information and Intel with trusted seniors and trusted members.

Honestelly I think humpty's reviews are sometimes funny and somewhat entertaining; like comparing the varsity "state champion" team (s) to a division 4 little league team!

No disrespect intended to humpty just not nearly as good as the legendary Mr Jrp.

Just my opinion. When Blue was not senior I read every review on JRP and he provided great advise and intelligence to me.

Mr JRP will always be 1st place in my mind. We have several other great seniors here. I surley miss private messaging with JRP and looking for his photographic work and word choices.

JRP is like the golden ages of when the working girls advertised in the newspaper, carried pagers and dressed in heels and stockings.

BLUE.

OlReliable
04-16-20, 01:36
It was Saturday night. 1130 PM. Governor DeWine has long since issued a stay at home order. But Jesus Christ commanded me to go to a bad part of town and have unprotected sex with a hooker, so if the governor has an issue with that, he can take it up with Jesus. So I went up Sully and back. No women worth picking up. On to South High. No one. The Parsons. I had to go take a leak but there were no open bathrooms so I blessed a parking lot near the library with my holy water. At the far north end of the stroll, near the newer uppity gastropub type places, I saw a WSW. She was wearing glasses, looked sexy, had bags and did not appear to be a working girl. In that area you have to be careful not to scare a woman who isn't out to hustle up money. You kids would have thought she was too good to be true. Not me. I know better. You guys take the ugly ones while I take the best, because I deserve the best.

She got in. She revealed her name was KK. WSW, long blonde hair, 29, a couple scabs due to partying too much. A trip to jail would clear up her skin in a week, then she would be really good looking! I understand there are a few ladies with that name. She was high, but not obnoxious or paranoid. She did talk a lot, she is quite friendly. We decided to park in a secure location in Gerbil Village. If you pick up girls on Parsons, never go east of Parsons. I pulled out my dick and she excitedly sucked it with great enthusiasm. Then I told her I wanted to fuck her doggystyle. She asked if I had a condom. I said no. I assured her I was clean, and did not have COVID19 either. I slid in. She didn't tell me to pull out. I gave her the full load. I asked her if she liked my sperm swimming around inside her, to which she smiled lustfully and said yes. We wiped off our genitals with some coffee filters I had laying around in the backseat and threw them out after we were done for some do-gooder to clean up. She didn't even ask for money at all. But since I am a nice guy, I gave her 35 bucks so she could party and some drug house that was a block or so east of Parsons. Got her digits, but might not share, I really like this lady. With ladies like this KK, Kirstie, Kamerin and others, I don't women like Adrianna on Hudson.I met KK about 3 weeks ago behind the hardware store on Parsons. Very talkative and sweet. We arranged to meet again the next week. She was 30 minutes late but still worth the wait.

Humpty Dumpty
04-20-20, 11:54
So it was Saturday night. In this adventure, I overpaid and was forced to use a rubber. Again, I did not have to waste any gas. During my first drive down Sully, I saw Dani W at Richardson Ave. The W rhymes with Putin. This was at 1130 PM. She is 26 and good looking. Check the photo. She says you guys are scared to pick her up, thinking she is TGTBT. Haha. Keep picking up the ugly ones, gentlemen! I will take the good looking ladies. So I suggested a spot by an abandoned house in a decent area. She wanted 40, and wanted to use a condom! She claims she usually charges 60. What kind of idiot would pay 60? I'm enough of an idiot for paying 40. She started sucking with the condom on. Then we did it doggystyle with the condom. The pussy was good. I nutted in the condom and threw the condom in the street. If the people of the west side throw their used needles and trash all over the place, what's the big deal if I add a used condom or a pile of turds? No number, but I gave her mine. She says she lives in a trap house. Sometimes a woman just needs to get to know you better before she will let you fuck her bareback and I think she will let me fill her with cream next time.

Jd2011
04-20-20, 19:35
Bravo Humpty!

So it was Saturday night. In this adventure, I overpaid and was forced to use a rubber. Again, I did not have to waste any gas. During my first drive down Sully, I saw Dani W at Richardson Ave. The W rhymes with Putin. This was at 1130 PM. She is 26 and good looking. Check the photo. She says you guys are scared to pick her up, thinking she is TGTBT. Haha. Keep picking up the ugly ones, gentlemen! I will take the good looking ladies. So I suggested a spot by an abandoned house in a decent area. She wanted 40, and wanted to use a condom! She claims she usually charges 60. What kind of idiot would pay 60? I'm enough of an idiot for paying 40. She started sucking with the condom on. Then we did it doggystyle with the condom. The pussy was good. I nutted in the condom and threw the condom in the street. If the people of the west side throw their used needles and trash all over the place, what's the big deal if I add a used condom or a pile of turds? No number, but I gave her mine. She says she lives in a trap house. Sometimes a woman just needs to get to know you better before she will let you fuck her bareback and I think she will let me fill her with cream next time.

Tedaphil315
04-22-20, 15:39
Driving near the bottoms this morning around 9:00 am and spotted a huge head of beautiful hair. She was wearing a black top and black pants. Gorgeous as I drove past her. Spun around by a carry out and picked her up. Said her name was Alyssa. Not as beautiful as that hair, in the face, but good enough. She mentioned a safe spot but I've read enough to not do that so we went to a place I found instead. A ho hum BJ. Dropped her off not too far from the pickup point. 30 roses. Probably worth it at 20. First street pickup. Nervous as hell. Would repeat for 20.

Humpty Dumpty
04-22-20, 21:12
Driving near the bottoms this morning around 9:00 am and spotted a huge head of beautiful hair. She was wearing a black top and black pants. Gorgeous as I drove past her. Spun around by a carry out and picked her up. Said her name was Alyssa. Not as beautiful as that hair, in the face, but good enough. She mentioned a safe spot but I've read enough to not do that so we went to a place I found instead. A ho hum BJ. Dropped her off not too far from the pickup point. 30 roses. Probably worth it at 20. First street pickup. Nervous as hell. Would repeat for 20.No location? Let me guess, that's Alyssa B from the bottoms. You probably found her around Sully and Cypress. B as in Jenner's first name before he became a transwhatever. I creampied her back in 2013 when she looked good. I paid 30 for that, back then. I would pass on her now.

Dream Monger
04-23-20, 13:49
Cruised Columbus North & West Sides, near and. Lights, met an AA spinner, wanting food money. Found spot but wouldn't do more than kiss (& just one) - fortunately only gave her 10 and cut losses with that. Later drove to Hilltop and saw Ashley, short dark hair, spinner body, stud in cheek, deep voice. Did it for 20 and tipped 10 as she DFK, DT BBBJCIM & was squirming with my FIY, and the flow between us was electric. May be taking her home on next mtg. Did go home and back out again a few hrs later. Met Linda off and. Lights, stocky blonde, quiet, gave it a good try, but I was spent or so I thought. Just out a $20 . Then back to west side, meeting Linda, a fair brown haired lass, off Hawkes, who did get me to nutt for a $20 -.

So a nice 12 hrs, cruising Cols, out $80, but good investment for night of fun.

Tedaphil315
04-24-20, 06:54
No location? Let me guess, that's Alyssa B from the bottoms. You probably found her around Sully and Cypress. B as in Jenner's first name before he became a transwhatever. I creampied her back in 2013 when she looked good. I paid 30 for that, back then. I would pass on her now.Yes that's her. Sorry for the no location. Being new didn't think to look at the side streets. Was hoping the carry out helped. I'll get the hang of it. Too bad the face didn't match the hair.

JizMan
04-24-20, 12:59
No location? Let me guess, that's Alyssa B from the bottoms. You probably found her around Sully and Cypress. B as in Jenner's first name before he became a transwhatever. I creampied her back in 2013 when she looked good. I paid 30 for that, back then. I would pass on her now.Does anyone know who Alyssa's brunette friend is? If so, does she, or did she walk?

Humpty Dumpty
04-25-20, 13:08
I cruised Sullivant on Friday night at 10 PM. At Dunedin (I think) I met Christy C, mixed SW, age 32. She is skinnier now than in the photo; drugs make you stop eating. Her personality was pleasant. We drove to the spot. She sucked, then rode me reverse cowgirl. She wanted me to pull out. But some of the load made it in her. No digits. Cost was 30.

Also, I met Josie E on Hudson. She had a couple scabs on her otherwise pretty face. Would have loved to caught her when she was fresh out of jail. I filled her with cream. Some of it dripped out of her and onto the floor making a gooey spermy mess. Cost was 30. Dropped her off at the apartment complex that sells drugs at Clinton and Jefferson.

Blueboy23
04-26-20, 20:24
I've searched high and low for her. Is there a best time or place? Digits to trade?

I cruised Sullivant on Friday night at 10 PM. At Dunedin (I think) I met Christy C, mixed SW, age 32. She is skinnier now than in the photo; drugs make you stop eating. Her personality was pleasant. We drove to the spot. She sucked, then rode me reverse cowgirl. She wanted me to pull out. But some of the load made it in her. No digits. Cost was 30.

Also, I met Josie E on Hudson. She had a couple scabs on her otherwise pretty face. Would have loved to caught her when she was fresh out of jail. I filled her with cream. Some of it dripped out of her and onto the floor making a gooey spermy mess. Cost was 30. Dropped her off at the apartment complex that sells drugs at Clinton and Jefferson.

JustVisiting82
04-26-20, 23:08
So it was Saturday night. In this adventure, I overpaid and was forced to use a rubber. Again, I did not have to waste any gas. During my first drive down Sully, I saw Dani W at Richardson Ave. The W rhymes with Putin. This was at 1130 PM. She is 26 and good looking. Check the photo. She says you guys are scared to pick her up, thinking she is TGTBT. Haha. Keep picking up the ugly ones, gentlemen! I will take the good looking ladies. So I suggested a spot by an abandoned house in a decent area. She wanted 40, and wanted to use a condom! She claims she usually charges 60. What kind of idiot would pay 60? I'm enough of an idiot for paying 40. She started sucking with the condom on. Then we did it doggystyle with the condom. The pussy was good. I nutted in the condom and threw the condom in the street. If the people of the west side throw their used needles and trash all over the place, what's the big deal if I add a used condom or a pile of turds? No number, but I gave her mine. She says she lives in a trap house. Sometimes a woman just needs to get to know you better before she will let you fuck her bareback and I think she will let me fill her with cream next time.I have always had a good time bangin' Dani. She's quite attractive for a street walker, and up until recently, she has usually kept herself up very nicely. Recently, I have seen her working various parts of Sully (Bottoms, Hilltop and Westgate areas). She usually does not have a phone and always gives that story about mongers being afraid to pick her up because of her looks and their fear of her being a cop. At her best, she was staying in the Westgate area, north of Broad, and would be found on Sully or Broad, just west of Hague. Just a month ago she was working the Bottoms, near Hawkes and her Campell Ave pharmacy, and was in TERRIBLE shape. Her demons appeared to be kicking her ass and her appearance / hygiene had fallen off. Just a few days ago, I passed her in the Hilltop, around Terrace, and she appeared to have cleaned herself up a bit. I opted to pass on her offer for some car fun (she had gone too high volume for my taste), so I cannot attest to her current service level, but (from what I could see) she was definitely looking damn good that day!

JustVisiting82
04-26-20, 23:40
Forti. I ran across this thin, 19 year old WSW a few weeks ago. She works Broad just east of Central. States that she is originally from Shadyside, OH and openly admits that she has been an active user since she was 12-13 years old. Forti has a fairly attractive face, thin build with some small A cups, a tomboy look about her. I have hooked up with her twice and have definitely seen that she is on a downward spiral, possibly caused by the passing of her "fiancé". Both times that I've picked her up, she gave an above average BBBJ, had quite an enthusiastic attitude and was more than accommodating when it was time for some CFS (she watches to see if you have and use a condom). I did not ask for BBFS and cannot attest to whether she could be coaxed into it. Both of our encounters were car dates in the rear seat of my crew cab truck, where she would get fully undressed and do her best to please me. Personally, Forti just does not seem to get it done for me. I do not know what it is though. I never felt rushed, she was more than accommodating, and she let me pound away at that young pussy with no complaints, but I simply could not bust on either encounter with her. I ran across her late Friday night, and she offered to provide her services again, but I declined her offer. At the time, she was showing definite signs of sickness, did not look very clean and has been out walking quite a bit lately. I may or may not repeat with this one, because she seems to have gone high volume and just doesn't get it done for me. I can attest that pounding away at her young, thin frame is a fun time if you can snatch her up when she's sober and actually cleaned up, but with her current decline YMMV. I had her digits, however she never gave me permission to share and then stated that her phone "hasn't been working" when I saw her Friday night.

Humpty Dumpty
04-27-20, 23:43
It was 10 PM on Monday night. I took the Humpty Hooptie for a drive. First, the west side. I noticed a couple decent looking ladies. I noticed the tall, attractive skinny blonde at Richardson and Sully. No name, she gave me two fake names. One of the very few who refused to give me her real name. I remember the last time I did her it was good, but she wanted to much money, wanted to use a condom, finally relented to BBFS, then got mad when I filled her up with cum. How ungrateful. She wanted to get it. I'll pass. Sure she's good looking, but with her demands, one time is good enough. I needed to pinch a loaf. So I went to the UDF on Georgesville by the Walmart. Thankfully the bathroom was not only open, but it was clean! Otherwise I would have had to use the Walmart parking lot. I filled up my tank for 13 bucks. Back to Sullivant. No women worth my money. Then Parsons. I then became aware I had a headlight out. Tonight's hunt would have to be successful soon.

I decided to make one lap on Hudson. I saw Tranessa, WSW, 29, who goes by Nessa, at Jefferson and Hudson. She got in. We went to a secret location. I offered 20. Her BBBJ technique is toothy, but she never whined and never stopped. I asked if she wanted to fuck but she said not for 20. I thought an extra 10 for pussy may not be worth it. So she kept sucking my twinkie until she got the vanilla cream reward, which she spat upon the sidewalk. Dropped her off at the apartment complex at Jefferson and Clinton where all the ladies of Hudson Ave buy their candy. Didn't bother to ask for digits. Might repeat in a pinch.

Sean9636
04-28-20, 17:53
I've searched high and low for her. Is there a best time or place? Digits to tradeUnfortunately in order for her to not be homeless she has a guy who she makes think he is her bf in order to live with him so she is only out when she can sneek away from him.

SlutSmasher
04-30-20, 09:33
Howdy friends. Been busy squirting loads all over NE Ohio, decided I should head back to the streets of Sullivant to check the scenery. I like to pop into Cols here and there, to bake up a coupla fresh pies for old times sake.

Ran into "Celeste" on Sully and Burgess I believe. 5'6-5'7, short red hair, spinner, but with a little meat in the ass and tits. Drove to a parking lot behind a bunch of sh! Thole apartments.

Agreed to. 4 (Important Covid-19 disclosure below). She asked about a condom, and I immediately looked at her with disgust. I politely told her BBFS is standard, or this is a no-go. She agreed to BBFS. Gives decent head, probably a 6-7 out of 10. Got to the deed, her twat is OK. Not loose, not tight. She asked for no cip, but I accidentally got my leg caught and couldn't pull out until the first 3 squirts went in there. Her body "looked" decent, but it was dark AF, and I couldn't do a standard stretch mark / rigorous investigation for my report.

Dropped her back at the pick spot, and headed over to a different location for some more action.

Covid-19 disclosure. In times like these, its important to be very careful, but also not lose sight of who we are as a people. If these young ladies are looking to provide sexual favors, to live their hopes and dreams in a traphouse, who are we to step on those dreams??

In light of this, I have taken certain steps to try and do the right thing until this crisis is over.

First- bbfscip dates are now. 4 instead of the absolute. 3 standard. These girls deserve hazardous duty pay for their essential services.

Second- I am mindful, and until this pandemic is over, am going with my "masked creampie" policy. Hand sanitizer, and wet wipes are also provided (a 6. 99 value), free of charge to the provider.

I urge my fellow mongers to adapt some kind of a similar Covid-19 strategy. Covid-19: Were in this together.

AllTheKingsmen
04-30-20, 13:16
Howdy friends. Been busy squirting loads all over NE Ohio, decided I should head back to the streets of Sullivant to check the scenery. I like to pop into Cols here and there, to bake up a coupla fresh pies for old times sake.

Ran into "Celeste" on Sully and Burgess I believe. 5'6-5'7, short red hair, spinner, but with a little meat in the ass and tits. Drove to a parking lot behind a bunch of sh! Thole apartments.

Agreed to. 4 (Important Covid-19 disclosure below). She asked about a condom, and I immediately looked at her with disgust. I politely told her BBFS is standard, or this is a no-go. She agreed to BBFS. Gives decent head, probably a 6-7 out of 10. Got to the deed, her twat is OK. Not loose, not tight. She asked for no cip, but I accidentally got my leg caught and couldn't pull out until the first 3 squirts went in there. Her body "looked" decent, but it was dark AF, and I couldn't do a standard stretch mark / rigorous investigation for my report.

Dropped her back at the pick spot, and headed over to a different location for some more action.

Covid-19 disclosure. In times like these, its important to be very careful, but also not lose sight of who we are as a people. If these young ladies are looking to provide sexual favors, to live their hopes and dreams in a traphouse, who are we to step on those dreams??

In light of this, I have taken certain steps to try and do the right thing until this crisis is over.

First- bbfscip dates are now. 4 instead of the absolute. 3 standard. These girls deserve hazardous duty pay for their essential services.

Second- I am mindful, and until this pandemic is over, am going with my "masked creampie" policy. Hand sanitizer, and wet wipes are also provided (a 6. 99 value), free of charge to the provider.

I urge my fellow mongers to adapt some kind of a similar Covid-19 strategy. Covid-19: Were in this togetherHonestly this isn't bad advice despite the comedy that may or may not be in the post. COVID is not an STD, and if you wear facemask and sanitize afterwards, you're probably ok.

Hazard pay for the girls can't hurt either.

Chris H
05-01-20, 11:14
Honestly this isn't bad advice despite the comedy that may or may not be in the post. COVID is not an STD, and if you wear facemask and sanitize afterwards, you're probably ok.

Hazard pay for the girls can't hurt either.My whole 20 years of being a monger, I have always had wet wipes, hand sanitizer and mouth wash for these girls and myself. It's appreciated and shows a sense of caring.

Dream Monger
05-01-20, 16:52
Was on Westside and not seeing anyone, so cruised to Hudson, and was about to give up, on Cleveland, when at the KFC, hot brunette Payton was standing. Offered a ride & she noted she was looking to make some money. So gladly I could help. 5'0, 105, long dark hair, fair complexion, good build. I said I only had 20 and she noted that on her websites, she charges 60 for BJ. So I asked if she wanted left off at KFC again. She relented and off we went to her spot, after making a full loop thru, so I was comfortable, then came back to it. She did a little spit on me, then licked it off and looked back up at me (the porn star way?) . And really got into it. She moved her tush away so I couldn't finger her (darn it). She said she didn't catch, but I forgot to tell her when I was close, and she did by default. I decided to tip some quarters from my stash, and got digits, but she'll be expecting a larger donation next time (said $175/ hr) & I won't be having it.

Covid goes after weak points, so eat more alkaline foods and you'll be fine. Also exercise, to expel CO2 from bottom of lungs, and you'll recover from any flu much, much quicker. Espec. With natural antibiotics, grapefruit seed extract, olive leaf extract or oregano oil (few drops in juice / tea).

Sanitizer only kills 99.9%, so if you are fearing you'll get it. The. 1% will do the trick. So eat well, cut down on toxins (smoking, if you can, & high doses of booze) and you'll be fine.

Humpty Dumpty
05-01-20, 17:13
I picked up Dani W again by Sully and Richardson. Got another BBBJCIM, slightly overpaid at 25. Gave her some paraphernalia too. Dropped her off at the Sunoco. Still no digits!

One thing I like to give to the ladies are condoms for all you other guys. I also like to give away paraphernalia like glass pipes, with chore boy and a lighter. Theyre super cheap if you buy them in bulk. I like to watch ladies smoke crack, and blow a big cloud. Super sexy!

Great report, SlutSmasher! But I disagree that women need extra hazard pay. They arent afraid of hepatitis from dirty needles, why would they be afraid of the flu? The biggest hazard is overdosing or getting arrested. I think 20 for BBBJ or 30 for BBFS is still too much.

RickMann
05-01-20, 18:35
Was on Westside and not seeing anyone, so cruised to Hudson, and was about to give up, on Cleveland, when at the KFC, hot brunette Payton was standing. Offered a ride & she noted she was looking to make some money. So gladly I could help. 5'0, 105, long dark hair, fair complexion, good build. I said I only had 20 and she noted that on her websites, she charges 60 for BJ. So I asked if she wanted left off at KFC again. She relented and off we went to her spot, after making a full loop thru, so I was comfortable, then came back to it. She did a little spit on me, then licked it off and looked back up at me (the porn star way?) . And really got into it. She moved her tush away so I couldn't finger her (darn it). She said she didn't catch, but I forgot to tell her when I was close, and she did by default. I decided to tip some quarters from my stash, and got digits, but she'll be expecting a larger donation next time (said $175/ hr) & I won't be having it.

Covid goes after weak points, so eat more alkaline foods and you'll be fine. Also exercise, to expel CO2 from bottom of lungs, and you'll recover from any flu much, much quicker. Espec. With natural antibiotics, grapefruit seed extract, olive leaf extract or oregano oil (few drops in juice / tea).

Sanitizer only kills 99.9%, so if you are fearing you'll get it. The. 1% will do the trick. So eat well, cut down on toxins (smoking, if you can, & high doses of booze) and you'll be fine.LOL where else can we get reports and health advice?

AtlEyez
05-02-20, 13:36
Honestly this isn't bad advice despite the comedy that may or may not be in the post. COVID is not an STD, and if you wear facemask and sanitize afterwards, you're probably ok.

Hazard pay for the girls can't hurt either.Is she the one with the tats on her neck? Drove past a girl who resembled what you described in the area of Sully and West Park.

Okay so I want to throw this out there. I have never picked up a SW before. I'm in town for business and I'll be here until June and just want to have some fun. This corona stay-home shit has got me buggin.

I've done body rubs, escorts, and SBs. Never messed with SWs frankly because the ones in ATL are garbage. Not even close to being remotely cute and scabbed up. But I've been lurking on this thread for a while (mainly for the comedy) and I keep reading how cute these girls are. So today, while working I decided to take a stroll down Sully from North Hague all the way to the rec center in town. And holy shit, dude! I saw a couple who were pretty hot. One who I believe could be Payton from what was described previously in the area of West Park as well and another one with long red hair who gave me the eye. Young, cute, spinner type. I didn't take the plunge because I wanted to consult my fellow mongers first. I just have so many questions LOL.

Going rate appears to be. 2 -. 3 for a qv? Do any of them do longer visits say, at a hotel? Do they have handlers? What's the best area to cruise? Who / where should I avoid? What's the etiquette? I figured a witty approach like "I'm having trouble locating XYZ. Can you help me find it?" or something like that.

That road reminded me of Little Five Points back home (Google it, it's insanely popular) combined with a drug alley and fraternity row. There's always some funny shit going on. I'm always strapped in case the boogaloo jumps off and my car does sort of stick out in that area (newer European model). Windows are blacked out. Anyways, thanks for letting me rant and I look forward to any advice or leads you are willing to give. PMs are welcome.

And great job guys raising such fine SWs!

Seascape
05-02-20, 13:56
Is she the one with the tats on her neck? Drove past a girl who resembled what you described in the area of Sully and West Park.

Okay so I want to throw this out there. I have never picked up a SW before. I'm in town for business and I'll be here until June and just want to have some fun. This corona stay-home shit has got me buggin.

I've done body rubs, escorts, and SBs. Never messed with SWs frankly because the ones in ATL are garbage. Not even close to being remotely cute and scabbed up. But I've been lurking on this thread for a while (mainly for the comedy) and I keep reading how cute these girls are. So today, while working I decided to take a stroll down Sully from North Hague all the way to the rec center in town. And holy shit, dude! I saw a couple who were pretty hot. One who I believe could be Payton from what was described previously in the area of West Park as well and another one with long red hair who gave me the eye. Young, cute, spinner type. I didn't take the plunge because I wanted to consult my fellow mongers first. I just have so many questions LOL.

Going rate appears to be. 2 -. 3 for a qv? Do any of them do longer visits say, at a hotel? Do they have handlers? What's the best area to cruise? Who / where should I avoid? What's the etiquette? I figured a witty approach like "I'm having trouble locating XYZ. Can you help me find it?" or something like that.

That road reminded me of Little Five Points back home (Google it, it's insanely popular) combined with a drug alley and fraternity row. There's always some funny shit going on. I'm always strapped in case the boogaloo jumps off and my car does sort of stick out in that area (newer European model). Windows are blacked out. Anyways, thanks for letting me rant and I look forward to any advice or leads you are willing to give. PMs are welcome.

And great job guys raising such fine SWs!Park at the UDF. If you have a nice car they'll know why your there and start talking to you. Usually they'll ask you for a cigarette so have a couple of those. They all party in motels with you. Wait until the 1 that parties the way you want comes up. Than go party. Never go to they're dope boy. Be prepared.

ThirdManAlive
05-02-20, 14:40
Read the rules for street mongering.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

Is she the one with the tats on her neck? Drove past a girl who resembled what you described in the area of Sully and West Park.

And great job guys raising such fine SWs!

Twisted36
05-02-20, 15:36

And great job guys raising such fine SWs!Many of these girls out there on Sully will party with you at nearly any location. Tbe only issue with time is how long they can be without their candy. Some can last linger than others without it. One thing I wouldn't recommend NOT doing is offer to take them to het any candy before you go party. That is a bad idea. Good luck out there.

AtlEyez
05-02-20, 18:57
Many of these girls out there on Sully will party with you at nearly any location. Tbe only issue with time is how long they can be without their candy. Some can last linger than others without it. One thing I wouldn't recommend NOT doing is offer to take them to het any candy before you go party. That is a bad idea. Good luck out there.Thanks for the help! I'll be out tomorrow again and I'll report back!

MisterLoser
05-03-20, 20:13
Driving near the bottoms this morning around 9:00 am and spotted a huge head of beautiful hair. She was wearing a black top and black pants. Gorgeous as I drove past her. Spun around by a carry out and picked her up. Said her name was Alyssa. Not as beautiful as that hair, in the face, but good enough. She mentioned a safe spot but I've read enough to not do that so we went to a place I found instead. A ho hum BJ. Dropped her off not too far from the pickup point. 30 roses. Probably worth it at 20. First street pickup. Nervous as hell. Would repeat for 20.Never act nervous, even if you are. I used to post on here when "Thor" was here (for the old members). Acting nervous will get them to act nervous.

Boosted1
05-04-20, 22:00
Picked Rae up after several passes on sully and hudson / cleveland ave. This afternoon. Mid 30's, longer hair colored with coolaid it looked like, sparkle makeup and all. Went to my spot, jumped in the back seat of the truck for some fun. BBBJ till I blow and she spit it out the door for 20. Didn't ask for number, would pick again if I see her.

TheRabbit
05-04-20, 22:53
I like to watch ladies smoke crack, and blow a big cloud. Super sexy!
You should make videos of that with a CIP at the end and share them with the rest of us.

BigFriknNutz
05-06-20, 02:17
Long time no see, probably dated about 5 yrs ago and picked her up about the same spot by the Patio bar. She is about 5'7 120-130 shoulder length dark hair and I think some small tats on one side of face. I remember being a little thicker but she still has a top notch body, cute and can get my nut real quick. I had to. Slow her down a few times. Really good slow DT and good with Fia and fiv. This was around 12 midnight or so Tue / Wed.

BigFriknNutz
05-06-20, 10:09
Has some time to kill before heading out on the road for work. Scooped a WSW stringy dirty blonde hair 40's 5'5 110. Not going to win any beauty contests but gave a sokid bbbjsw. Didn't even get her name. South end of stroll near Morrill. Been awhile since I did the day time thing. Hella nerve wracking in a spot that is good under the cover of darkness.

Humpty Dumpty
05-06-20, 11:19
Long time no see, probably dated about 5 yrs ago and picked her up about the same spot by the Patio bar. She is about 5'7 120-130 shoulder length dark hair and I think some small tats on one side of face. I remember being a little thicker but she still has a top notch body, cute and can get my nut real quick. I had to. Slow her down a few times. Really good slow DT and good with Fia and fiv. This was around 12 midnight or so Tue / Wed.Jeez, I've creampied so many of these girls its tough to keep them straight without their full names and such. I think I've creampied her. Do you at least have a pic? Hope you didn't overpay.

BigFriknNutz
05-06-20, 17:09
Jeez, I've creampied so many of these girls its tough to keep them straight without their full names and such. I think I've creampied her. Do you at least have a pic? Hope you didn't overpay.My recollection of 5 yrs ago was she had dark reddish hair color, it was jet black, short and sorta slicked back like just out of shower. I think she had a rather distinctive mole like Madonna style and a tramp stamp. No pic unfortunately.

Humpty Dumpty
05-09-20, 15:21
It was Thursday night. I was bored and it was 3 AM. I figured I would cruise the streets for some hot, wet sex action. Hudson Ave first. At Hudson and Jefferson, I noticed a WSW who probably looked good up until recently. Forgot her name. On to Parsons. Parsons always has women who look decent while you pass by, but when you get up close to make the pickup, you realize they are ugly. That was no different tonight. On to Sullivant.

I made 3 trips back and forth this time, which usually isn't necessary. There were tons of ladies out, but none were good enough for me. I tend to like the stretch of Sullivant west of Hague; less cops, less criminals and none of those shitty one way streets. Three blocks west of Hague I picked up a tall, thin, attractive WSW. She got in. Then I realized who it was. Shelby B. Last time I met her was a year ago. We were smoking crack for a couple hours and then she was going to get more drugs but never came back after I gave her some money. I didn't recognize her because she had her hair down. I was tempted to kick her to the curb but I figured what the hell. She actually seemed happy to see me, which was slightly disarming. What the hell. She talked about her heart troubles, claimed she was dancing at Columbus Gold for a while, and how she finally fixed that ugly wound on her leg that I had previously mentioned. We went to some side street. Remember guys; always go north of Broad or south of Mound to do the deed. I offered 20. She sucked but I wasnt getting off. So we had BBFS and I nutted in her. I asked her "Do like my sperm swimming around inside you?" She giggled and said "yeah, baby! Fill me up!" that was so hot. I took her to the drug house on Whitehead. She will probably be dead of a heart attack soon from smoking crack, so if you want to fuck her you better do it soon.

Humpty Dumpty
05-10-20, 13:12
What happened? The streets were damn near empty. A handful of ugly ladies. I saw Shelby B again, put didn't pick her up this time. I wanted a new friend. But none were up to my standards. Oh yeah, which one of you guys ran into the pole on Parsons just south of Livingston at 3 am?

I'm glad I don't party anymore!

Humpty Dumpty
05-12-20, 01:36
It was Sunday night. A couple laps up Sully. Saw Chase. She had missing teeth. I hope that isn't the same hot redhead Chase who I had seen a couple years back. If it was her, she is in bad shape. West of Hague, I saw Shelby B. And Brittaney P. Pass. No worthwhile ladies at all. Hudson and Parsons had a handful of low quality women.

I forgot to mention. I dropped a pile in upper Arlington that night. My house is 10 minutes from there, but I could not have made it in time and had no idea where a public bathroom would be in that area. It was too late for Kroger. I hope I was not caught on someones security camera. Better I do it in a parking lot than in my pants.

I texted Kirstie L. Went all the way out to Grove City. Got to her location and she kept me waiting. Texted her again. "10 more minutes". Come on. To these girls 10 minutes means 30 to 45. No creampie for her! She said she was going to rehab in the morning. Good for her.

Anyone have any digits for me, preferably with names / FB profiles?

Mr Blue 314
05-12-20, 01:37
Blue has not participated in the Sully 500 in a while. Decided to enter the "Blue-mobile" tonight. Started at around 1230 am.

Our least favorite Uncle was out sparceley. Saw them at Sully and West gate. Blue extended the "hunting grounds" a bit. All the way West of 70 (as far as you can go) all the way to East till Sully ends.

The working girls must be adhering to the stay home order. Saw two working girls. Neither was to Blue's liking. One Curley haired blond with a blue coat. Probably late 20, bluejeans. She was East of 70.

I actually thought about picking her. When I got turned around, she was with her handler, pimp and or dope boy. No thank you.

Saw a taller long haired brown haired girl also late 20, with blue Jean's and a red coat and stocking cap'and. She disappeared somewhere East of the UDF. Not sure if she got "picked" or just went home. Both were white girls.

Blue then went to the BP station for some chips and an adult beverage named after the virus. I sat in my vehicle enjoyed the beverage and chips. I observed our uncle get some fuel, and coffee at the BP.

Never even gave me a second look. Guess they were on a diet? They didn't have any donuts. Blue finished my beverage and snacks; went home with money in my pocket. No DNA sample left, no "Humpty loads" left, no socks or underwear stained.

Blue was respectful and threw my trash, beverage can and wrappers in the fule station trash can! Blue has been spoiled by having a robust rolodex. My stable is definitely in need of rebuilding.

Have a great night gentlemen. It is now 140 am, I'll make one more pass and off to the "Blue-cave". If I don't post again tonight, ya know Blue struck out. The hunt for a dime continues.

RickMann
05-12-20, 06:15
I've heard reports of a lady on Sully with a pink backpack. Recently I was at the off ramp from 71 south to 161. There was a cute late 20's lady with a sign said homeless not hopeless she was cute, low cut top, long brown ponytail, pink backpack. Put the window down gave her a few bucks told her she was cute and she said thanks. Hard to see her whole face was wearing a mask. Could be same one?

Humpty Dumpty
05-12-20, 12:48
I've heard reports of a lady on Sully with a pink backpack. Recently I was at the off ramp from 71 south to 161. There was a cute late 20's lady with a sign said homeless not hopeless she was cute, low cut top, long brown ponytail, pink backpack. Put the window down gave her a few bucks told her she was cute and she said thanks. Hard to see her whole face was wearing a mask. Could be same one?A decently attractive woman doing that is one step away from walking the street. All it takes is the right approach and she will take the next step!

Blue, it's unfortunate that you have struck out as well. I guess some ladies got their checks or something. But I don't see what the point is of using a trash can in that area. Most of the people on that side of town are trash anyway and throw their trash everywhere so I do the same when I'm in the west side. When in Rome do as the Romans do, as I've mentioned before.

ClayDock1
05-13-20, 15:58
Any good online sites where they send are / x to the pharmacy.

Bigred2006
05-14-20, 21:01
Picked Rae up after several passes on sully and hudson / cleveland ave. This afternoon. Mid 30's, longer hair colored with coolaid it looked like, sparkle makeup and all. Went to my spot, jumped in the back seat of the truck for some fun. BBBJ till I blow and she spit it out the door for 20. Didn't ask for number, would pick again if I see her.https://columbus.rubratings.com/139710

Shostakovic
05-14-20, 23:37
First time trying to find a SW. Stayed around the sully and hague area and couldn't seem to find anybody. Even stopped at the udf for a while and still had no luck. Where's the best place for a new guy to find a girl on the street?

Humpty Dumpty
05-15-20, 00:06
Claydoc, I use bluechew to get viagra. They have deals via groupon.

BigRed- I'm not sure that Rae in Clintonville is the same Rae who walks Hudson. I picked up Rae on Hudson once. It wasnt a bad time, except for the nosy neighbor who tried to videotape me. Never let a woman pick the spot unless you're totally sure.

Thursday night; no ladies worth picking up. Dana H was on Sully by Catherine. She charges too much and wants to use a condom. I creampied her younger, cheaper, better looking sister a couple times. I saw Shiree B but didn't pick her up. Hudson had a couple substandard women.

I wanted some pizza so I went to Grandma's on West Broad. That is the dirtiest, most unsanitary restaurant I have ever seen. Pandemic or not, the health department would shut that place in down in an instant if they can be bothered to check that place out. I've seen cleaner restaurants in Mexico! The staff is awful. Some crackhead lwas smoking a cigarette in the back while messing around with pizza dough. I left after some hoodrat employee rudely told me no customers could be in the building. What? I ended up going to Josies.

Sean9636
05-15-20, 01:18
https://columbus.rubratings.com/139710Not rae normally on stg but can't find a link fb is Rae h. Normally blond but dyed her hair red very nice decent looking and acco.

Midating.

Twisted36
05-15-20, 09:16
First time trying to find a SW. Stayed around the sully and hague area and couldn't seem to find anybody. Even stopped at the udf for a while and still had no luck. Where's the best place for a new guy to find a girl on the street?If you are cruising Sully, the recent hot spots are west of Hague all the way to Wendy's. I have had good luck near Roscoe's on Terrace. It has been slow near Claerdon lately although Dani has been hanging out around the Sunoco on Highland. I highly recommend her. Further down, between Nashoba and Centeal has been not very good. The bottoms are loaded with ladies of various sizes and quality. Skye who stands around Dana gives a pretty good BJ. Just be careful as her dude is always near by. She will probably take you to a spot over off of Harmon Ave, which is fairly good. Also I found a new lady that goes by Beona. Not sure of the spelling but she pronounces it "Be on uh". She has dark brown hair and a body that is toned and tight with some very nice tits. She is pretty new to the game. I highly recommend her as well. I found her near Roscoe's market around 6:30 the other night.

Harlar
05-17-20, 10:17
I was lucky enough to meet her 2 days after her 18th b-day in December 2010, beautiful woman damn shame but part of the game they play. 30 year mongerer long time reader first time time poster never had the motivation to post until now she lived w / me for 5 months before the trappings of her older sister and mother took over. Alyssa B, was as useless when she was 18 as she is today she started on Hudson most won't know that Humpty might as he starts out there. Most of my faves are dead due to the lifestyle and most of the ones who have recovered are huge! But good for them, if it wasn't for their bad habits we wouldn't have the hobby. But, Shelby D. Passing really hit home w / me the first one to hurt. Be safe gentlemen and Humpty if you need a spare roll or pair of socks I have them LOL.

DrJeckyl33
05-17-20, 21:05
I was lucky enough to meet her 2 days after her 18th b-day in December 2010, beautiful woman damn shame but part of the game they play. 30 year mongerer long time reader first time time poster never had the motivation to post until now she lived w / me for 5 months before the trappings of her older sister and mother took over. Alyssa B, was as useless when she was 18 as she is today she started on Hudson most won't know that Humpty might as he starts out there. Most of my faves are dead due to the lifestyle and most of the ones who have recovered are huge! But good for them, if it wasn't for their bad habits we wouldn't have the hobby. But, Shelby D. Passing really hit home w / me the first one to hurt. Be safe gentlemen and Humpty if you need a spare roll or pair of socks I have them LOL.None of the girls give a damn about us. They are not friends- just torchered souls. I'm nice to them but I don't ever get close. I just want my nut and realize that rhey have a short life span.

TBobber
05-18-20, 05:44
None of the girls give a damn about us. They are not friends- just torchered souls. I'm nice to them but I don't ever get close. I just want my nut and realize that rhey have a short life span.Actually, last summer before she started using hard again, she texted me one night. I didn't feel like a date, I was in a very down mood. She came over just to watch TV, brought me some weed. She was a really nice young lady. Back when she was sober for a min, we hung out a few times just cause she was bored and trying to stay off bennies and heroin. No FWB, no cash exchanged hands, I bought dinner a few times at mediocre (like Red Robin) is about all. Her death got to me too.

They aren't all heartless bitches. LOL.

Sorry, I don't consider it white knighting when the girl is dead.

Chris H
05-18-20, 09:57
None of the girls give a damn about us. They are not friends- just torchered souls. I'm nice to them but I don't ever get close. I just want my nut and realize that rhey have a short life spanYou are exactly right, we are just"tricks" to them. Some dudes get attached, and easily heart broken.

AllTheKingsmen
05-18-20, 10:46
Went out on Sully last night around 1 am. Started at the UDF and drove down a little past Wendy's. Nothing. Swung back east. Nothing. Back and forth and all saw were fat walkers and ugly walkers. Altogether it must have been less than a handful total. Where the fuck did they all go?

SlutSmasher
05-18-20, 15:59
Hi folks,

Went to the capital city, looking for a couple of girls to fill with cream!

Slim Pickens on Sully, but did pick up Dani H.

She got in my car, and immediately asked for. 6.

Not happening. I countered at. 4 (. 3, plus my heartfelt Covid-19 hazardous duty pay).

She agreed, and we began driving to the spot. Then she brought up condoms. I kindly let her know that is a 100% no go for me, and that "Sgt Slit Squirter" does not have time for girls who do not offer a standard service like BBFSCIP.

Asked for a few bucks for "wasting her time". I declined, and let her know she was the one wasting MY time, not offering standard services. In Columbus, BBFSCIP is as standard as it gets.

I gave her a ride to Whitehead St somewhere. On the way, she offered dome for. 2, then. 15, which I declined. Then offered covered FS for. 3, declined. Dropped her off, no $$, nada.

No other worthwhile candidates that I saw. Packed up and hit up an UTR for a nice creampie.

Boosted1
05-18-20, 21:53
Wandered over to sully this morning. Saw 2 in the bottoms, pretty rough. BTW, guy in the brown pickup, ya got to watch how you scoop down by central. Don't do it right there on sully, and if you must, have her get her ass in the truck so you can roll, don't chit chat. Just saying.

Several out around hague. Sharee (spelling?) Tall black girl looked good, back down to her fighting weight, but was looking for a spinner. Saw Grace M walking, she must have gotten clean and packed on a lot of weight, a lot of weight, damn. Right at Hague saw a very tall dirty blond, thought it was Abby from Clev ave area. Tried to make a loop but CPD tucked in behind me so I rolled a little further before turning around. By the time I got back, vanished. Got to keep looking for her.

JizMan
05-19-20, 07:25
Ashley was recently on the mugshot site for DV but a look at her rap sheet reveals a SW charge in 2015. She's 5'9" and 33 years old. Some stats say 130 lbs and some say 145 lbs. Looks decent in her FB pics. Appears familiar to me. Maybe once was an escort? Anyone seen her?

Humpty Dumpty
05-19-20, 14:15
Ashley was recently on the mugshot site for DV but a look at her rap sheet reveals a SW charge in 2015. She's 5'9" and 33 years old. Some stats say 130 lbs and some say 145 lbs. Looks decent in her FB pics. Appears familiar to me. Maybe once was an escort? Anyone seen her?One stat you missed was where she was arrested. Hague and palmetto. Not an escort, haha! She looks 10 years older than her stated age, I'll pass.

JizMan
05-19-20, 17:54
One stat you missed was where she was arrested. Hague and palmetto. Not an escort, haha! She looks 10 years older than her stated age, I'll pass.Right, that's what I stated in my post. Her arrest was in 2015 for SW. I was wondering if she ever advertised as an escort because she looks familiar to me.

Pumer
05-22-20, 00:28
I swooped Kayla tonight. A WSW, 27 and carrying a small kitty and delightful. . 4 was acceptable for the service.

Humpty Dumpty
05-22-20, 02:34
So I was on Parsons around 11 pm. It was the southern end, maybe reeb or Innis. I posted about her a few months back. Tonight I had my car loaded up with crap so no fucking. We went to a location in which she said was an empty house owned by her stepdad. I felt pretty confident in this location. Usually I advise against using a ladys suggestion on where to park, but sometimes it works out. I offered 20 for BBBJCIM. She whined and wanted more money. Whatever. Her BBBJ skills aren't all that great but she finally got a mouthful of dna and she spat it all over the wet grass. Then she went to the candy store. I watched her take a bit hit of crack. She exhaled the smoke out of the window. I enjoy watching women smoke, I think it's sexy. I will not pick her up again because there are much better BBBJ artists like KK. KK is good at her job. She never whines about money and has a great personality. KK has asked me not to use her real name so I'll honor her request from now on.

I

Twisted36
05-22-20, 10:51
I swooped Kayla tonight. A WSW, 27 and carrying a small kitty and delightful. . 4 was acceptable for the service.Kayla, with all the tattoos, gives one of the best BJs on the west side. She is a real pro.

PBCurious
05-22-20, 19:34
Lately there have been a few BSW's that I haven't seen before. Mostly east of Glenwood, and Oakley, and Eureka. Has anyone indulged?

Humpty Dumpty
05-23-20, 01:53
Gentlemen, I got burned by Shelby B again. Last year she burned me for money and drugs. A week and a half ago she burned me with her pussy! Now I have to take antibiotics to clear it up. So I won't post anything new until that clears.

Pbcurious; I've rawdogged a couple mixed girls in that area. I am hesitant to pick up the full blooded ladies for several reasons. Attitude and poor service are common among BSWs. And some of these BTVs pull off looking like a woman a bit too well. In other cities I have met good looking BSWs, even dark ones, but in Columbus not so much.

Usasxgd
05-23-20, 03:41
Lately there have been a few BSW's that I haven't seen before. Mostly east of Glenwood, and Oakley, and Eureka. Has anyone indulged?Picked up a BSW on broad south of Hague. She had medium length hair and was wearing a super long dress, I'd call it a moomoo but she wasn't a fatty.

Did quick LEO check and she wasn't wearing anything under the dress. I don't know the area at all so stupidly went to a spot she suggested in an alley parked behind a house. I backed in so I could get away quick if needed.

2 BBBJ w spit out the door. She had a lips tatoo on her neck and got the job done quick.

Felt dirty as hell after so I cleaned my dick with antibac wipes.

Stay safe.

PBCurious
05-24-20, 11:36
Gentlemen, I got burned by Shelby B again. Last year she burned me for money and drugs. A week and a half ago she burned me with her pussy! Now I have to take antibiotics to clear it up. So I won't post anything new until that clears.

Pbcurious; I've rawdogged a couple mixed girls in that area. I am hesitant to pick up the full blooded ladies for several reasons. Attitude and poor service are common among BSWs. And some of these BTVs pull off looking like a woman a bit too well. In other cities I have met good looking BSWs, even dark ones, but in Columbus not so much.Thank you sir. So basically the BSW's haven't changed. Good luck with your healing. It only takes a few days you'll be back in no time.

MrBigMover2
05-24-20, 15:58
A female friend of mine was robbed at gunpoint outside the Red Rood last night. Skinny white kid with black hair.

ShortStay007
05-25-20, 09:33
Kayla, with all the tattoos, gives one of the best BJs on the west side. She is a real pro.Does Kayla (aka Mariah) have a phone? Haven't seen her advertise in forever and lost touch with her.

Twisted36
05-25-20, 12:46
Does Kayla (aka Mariah) have a phone? Haven't seen her advertise in forever and lost touch with her.Last time I picked her up she still had no phone. That was probably 2 weeks ago.

JonHangcok
05-25-20, 12:52
Went down the Sully strip during the day and man there just wasn't a lot out there. I saw Marissa M who I hadn't seen in months and continued to not see as I passed right on by her. Also saw Laynie AKA Nancy. Tall skinny blonde with no ass to speak of. And I passed right by her as well. She likes to press you for more money which she happily admits to going out of her way to do. Other than that nothing else worth mentioning.

I did see the cute petite blonde spinner with a cute butt coming out of a car. Just as I was passing by to turn around for the scoop, she was already getting getting scooped into another vehicle! Odd thing about that was that there were two guys in the front seat. Either one of them is her handler, or they were going to share her. I called it quits and went home.

Dave3879
05-27-20, 13:49
Was out yesterday around 3 p and saw Shelby B. She looked good, but passed (thanks Humpty). I don't BB, and rarely anything but CBJ. But still. Saw her "roommate" Nikki H but she must have went into the known house before I could get around. Saw Blue down by the patio. Otherwise nothing much happening and went home.

-D.

Pbcurious; I've rawdogged a couple mixed girls in that area. I am hesitant to pick up the full blooded ladies for several reasons. Attitude and poor service are common among BSWs. And some of these BTVs pull off looking like a woman a bit too well. In other cities I have met good looking BSWs, even dark ones, but in Columbus not so much.

DrJeckyl33
05-28-20, 11:53
There are exactly zero good ones out there now. I picked up MiMi, copper skin and cute but to put it mildly the smell was overpowering. Never again. Maylea was last week and ahe looks good in clothes disgusting with them off. The BSW with the lips tattoo is actually porta rican nam and also a total waste that will try to steal everything in sight. Since Tia left I guess its better to call escorts. Anyone else feel this way? I've literally went thru them all and its the worst I've ever seen it.

Humpty Dumpty
05-28-20, 14:48
Okay. My STD had cleared up and it was time to get back to the west side. At Sullivant and Hague, I saw Jessica, or Jennifer, an attractive WSW who claimed she didn't do drugs and needed money for her daughter's birthday or something. She asked for 80 for FS. I countered with 30. I told her she wasn't going to make much money on the street. She got out. She said guys had been pulling over and she was too scared to get in. I guess I was the least scariest.

As I continued east on Sully, I noticed numerous women, most of whom did not look good.

Down in the bottoms by Lower Lights (Sully and Cypress I think) I saw Alyssa S aka Aly. The S as in the middle name of the guy who wrote our national anthem. She looked good, was pleasant to talk to. We went to a secret location and parked. She began the deep throat action. Then it was time for FS. She whipped out a condom. What? She asked if I was clean. Of course I am clean, I just got a shot and some pills at the hospital. We fucked doggy style, and damn did her ass look good! I filled her with my ejaculatory fluid. I asked her if she liked all the cum inside her. She smiled and giggled. Then she let out a series of queefs. She wiped the sperm off her pussy with some wet wipes and then threw them out the window. Dropped her off at the drug house at Glenwood and Thomas. Cost was 30.

Shortly thereafter my guts were bubbling. But my nice neighborhood is far away on the better side of town. Thanks to dumbass Governor Dewine, there is no place to take a shit late at the night. So I had to shit in some parking lot of a crappy apartment complex. I wiped my ass with some coffee filters and discarded them on top of the turds. When will Planet Fitness reopen? That place is awesome. Not only a decent gym, but access to a clean 24 hour bathroom and shower.

PBCurious
05-28-20, 17:51
There are exactly zero good ones out there now. I picked up MiMi, copper skin and cute but to put it mildly the smell was overpowering. Never again. Maylea was last week and ahe looks good in clothes disgusting with them off. The BSW with the lips tattoo is actually porta rican nam and also a total waste that will try to steal everything in sight. Since Tia left I guess its better to call escorts. Anyone else feel this way? I've literally went thru them all and its the worst I've ever seen it.Thank you sir. Much appreciated.

HopHop
05-28-20, 18:24
Was in the area and cruised Sully during the day. Saw a couple out but kept driving past. I passed a fitter looking redhead in yoga pants towards Hague and made the loop around cutting through an alley. She must have noticed me because she was waking towards me down the alley. She got in and said her name was Lucky. She looked pretty good. I can tell she used to be pretty hot. Tattoos on her chest and one on her lower back. While looking for a spot to pull over she did her hair and makeup. Pulled off the road into some apartment complex and parked in the back. She then gave me a serious BBBJ (spit). There's that saying about sucking a golf ball through a water hose.

She asked for $30, gave her $40. Probably should mention this. I was driving her back to where I picked her up and she fell asleep. No joke. Really nice girl, clearly sleep deprived and coming off of something but no judgement here.

HopHop
05-28-20, 19:14
Legendary.

Okay. My STD had cleared up and it was time to get back to the west side. At Sullivant and Hague, I saw Jessica, or Jennifer, an attractive WSW who claimed she didn't do drugs and needed money for her daughter's birthday or something. She asked for 80 for FS. I countered with 30. I told her she wasn't going to make much money on the street. She got out. She said guys had been pulling over and she was too scared to get in. I guess I was the least scariest.

As I continued east on Sully, I noticed numerous women, most of whom did not look good.

Down in the bottoms by Lower Lights (Sully and Cypress I think) I saw Alyssa S aka Aly. The S as in the middle name of the guy who wrote our national anthem. She looked good, was pleasant to talk to. We went to a secret location and parked. She began the deep throat action. Then it was time for FS. She whipped out a condom. What? She asked if I was clean. Of course I am clean, I just got a shot and some pills at the hospital. We fucked doggy style, and damn did her ass look good! I filled her with my ejaculatory fluid. I asked her if she liked all the cum inside her. She smiled and giggled. Then she let out a series of queefs. She wiped the sperm off her pussy with some wet wipes and then threw them out the window. Dropped her off at the drug house at Glenwood and Thomas. Cost was 30.

Shortly thereafter my guts were bubbling. But my nice neighborhood is far away on the better side of town. Thanks to dumbass Governor Dewine, there is no place to take a shit late at the night. So I had to shit in some parking lot of a crappy apartment complex. I wiped my ass with some coffee filters and discarded them on top of the turds. When will Planet Fitness reopen? That place is awesome. Not only a decent gym, but access to a clean 24 hour bathroom and shower.

Member #6319
05-29-20, 23:49
Was in the area and cruised Sully during the day. Saw a couple out but kept driving past. I passed a fitter looking redhead in yoga pants towards Hague and made the loop around cutting through an alley. She must have noticed me because she was waking towards me down the alley. She got in and said her name was Lucky. She looked pretty good. I can tell she used to be pretty hot. Tattoos on her chest and one on her lower back. While looking for a spot to pull over she did her hair and makeup. Pulled off the road into some apartment complex and parked in the back. She then gave me a serious BBBJ (spit). There's that saying about sucking a golf ball through a water hose.

She asked for $30, gave her $40. Probably should mention this. I was driving her back to where I picked her up and she fell asleep. No joke. Really nice girl, clearly sleep deprived and coming off of something but no judgement here.I met Lucky for the first time last week. I agree that she looks pretty good still, and she told me so "I'm not all run down and shit". Fair enough.

I opted for a rolling CBJ for her requested donation. It was too good, I was already close to busting in about two minutes if that. Rolling along, free hand in her ass crack, her head bobbing. I saw a pretty civilian walking on the sidewalk. Eehhhhh, and she saw me. We locked eyes and KABLOOEE. Oops.

Humpty Dumpty
05-30-20, 02:47
Which one of guys ran into the utility pole on Glenwood just south of Broad?

I spied an attractive lady wandering around near the patio bar. Turns out she wasn't a SW, just some drunk chick stumbling around. Her friends couldn't seem to load her up in their vehicle. She was fucked up.

I did several lPs up and down Sullivant. Damn what a waste of gas. I saw Kirstie L at Sullivant and Richardson. Some other guy wanted to pick her up but she saw me and immediately jumped in the Humpty hooptie. Great deep throat action followed by BBFS was 30 as usual. She always tells me to pull out but I usually manage to give her some cream. I also gave her some cigarettes and some paraphernalia. She says the cost of her candy has skyrocketed due to the border shutdown. She said she wasn't going to rehab after all. Her old number doesn't work I hope she calls me next week.

Hermes1964
05-30-20, 14:23
I was at the UDF and this redhead approached me asking for. Cig. She got in my car and we talked. Took a drive and she wanted 30 for head but settled for 25. Her BBBJ skills are good. She had me drop her off at the Trap on Burgess near the school.

Humpty Dumpty
05-30-20, 17:48
So there's a curfew in Columbus tonight thanks to packs of looters. Any of you guys plan on cruising the streets despite this? Here's another thing. All those rioters and looters downtown, you know more than a few of them had to pee or poop. None of the businesses around there will let you use the bathroom. I'm sure the alleys and parking garages are full of human excrement in addition to trash, broken glass and graffiti.

FatGuysRFun2
05-30-20, 19:21
I met Lucky for the first time last week. I agree that she looks pretty good still, and she told me so "I'm not all run down and shit". Fair enough.

I opted for a rolling CBJ for her requested donation. It was too good, I was already close to busting in about two minutes if that. Rolling along, free hand in her ass crack, her head bobbing. I saw a pretty civilian walking on the sidewalk. Eehhhhh, and she saw me. We locked eyes and KABLOOEE. Oops.Is lucky dark haired about 5' lots of tattoos and has a diamond tattoo on her chest?

Rocky Rhodes
05-31-20, 01:06
I met Lucky for the first time last week. I agree that she looks pretty good still, and she told me so "I'm not all run down and shit". Fair enough.

I opted for a rolling CBJ for her requested donation. It was too good, I was already close to busting in about two minutes if that. Rolling along, free hand in her ass crack, her head bobbing. I saw a pretty civilian walking on the sidewalk. Eehhhhh, and she saw me. We locked eyes and KABLOOEE. Oops.Hope you remembered to wash your hands afterward. LOL.

Twisted36
05-31-20, 01:24
Is lucky dark haired about 5' lots of tattoos and has a diamond tattoo on her chest?That is not tbe lucky that I am familiar with. The one I know is 5'7" and average build. She looks pretty good still for being out there on the streets for some time now.

Humpty Dumpty
05-31-20, 02:33
Hordes of rioters and looters have torn Columbus apart. While you guys cowered in your houses and obeyed the curfew, your man Humpty decided to survey the scene. First was Sullivant. There was slightly less traffic. A couple of the bars were still open. There were a few SWs, but none were worthy of my DNA. I only took one lap, from west to east. Then Parsons. Buckeye Donuts was still open. Donut shops are always heavily overseen by cops, so I guess they didn't have to worry. No women on Parsons. Streets to downtown were blocked off. On to Cleveland Ave. One BSW that I considered picking up but BSWs occasionally cause problems and there are so many BTVs. The only area on Cleveland worth checking out is the few blocks north of Hudson. Then I drove down Hudson. It was empty. Then I found out why. The looters had hit Lev's Pawn Shop. A TV crew was on the scene. I decided to call it a night when I saw that. It may be just as well. For lunch I had eaten at Tony's Coneys out in Orient. I had really bad gas. Have you ever farted with a SW in your car? After I got home I ran the ozone generator in my car, it was bad.

JizMan
05-31-20, 11:11
Attractive, demure, homeless girl with sign soliciting donations about 11 AM. Brunette with curly hair. 20's, 5'5", 120 pounds. Better looking than any local girl on STG or Eindex right now. I just handed her a couple dollars to get a closer look and moved on because of traffic. Who knows, she might be open to some odd jobs around the house?

Member #6319
05-31-20, 15:57
Vehicle traffic was pretty heavy yesterday afternoon on Sully but it looked like the ladies weren't getting too many customers. Many of them standing or walking for a long time without getting picked up.

I took a little drive with Nikki, a natural redhead with a fairly pretty face. She was nice to talk to and accommodated my interests without complaint, except she didn't want her picture taken even if no face. We even discussed something to try if we ever meet up again. She said she'd never done it but thought it could be hot. I really didn't think I'd ever come up with something a pro hasn't already done. I almost picked her up again an hour or two later, but felt like visiting with someone else for a bit instead.

By then, there were probably at least a dozen out at once between UDF and the light at Davis. I found a kind of young, quite pretty gal wearing white pants, a pony tail and some kind of big sparkly necklace thing. Didn't get her name, but she's about the best looking girl I've ever seen out there and she smelled hella good. Missed her name. Opted for CBJ. Quite decent.

Member #6319
05-31-20, 15:59
That is not the lucky that I am familiar with. The one I know is 5'7" and average build. She looks pretty good still for being out there on the streets for some time now.That's who I was talking about.

CbusDawg
05-31-20, 16:37
Around 6:30 pm last night Cee Cee was to be found on sully. Haven't seen her in months, and she looked a lot different than the last time I saw her. She's got a belly due to being pregnant, face has taken a bit of a tumble. Opted for BBBJ and it was different than the last time, her attitude was terrible and she didn't put in that much effort. Gave her standard rate and dropped off. Probably won't see again.

Twisted36
05-31-20, 19:16
A tree has fallen and taken out a telephone pole between Burgess and Richardson. It's making the cruise a bit more difficult. Wasnt much out there either.

Dave3879
06-01-20, 10:41
I lost this report, sorry if it duplicates.

Missed a scoop on a petite baby faced WSW. I've seen her once before several months ago. Each time she was wearing a head scarf / black bandana (I think) that was tied, but the top was just laying over the hair. It's an odd, but distinguishing head cover. She is tiny, and pale. Can't be more than 20-21 ish. So much so, I'd need to card her. Tshirt sleeves rolled up above shoulder. Right upper shoulder / arm tat. Shaded B&W, looked like a design vs. Image / words / person / animal tat. Yesterday she looked like she was just wearing sleeping / boxer brief shorts.

Any help would be a god-send. Spotted by M&J bustop, missed scoop at the group home literally by the car in front of me. Damnit LOL.

DesmondSpinoza
06-01-20, 15:05
Around 6:30 pm last night Cee Cee was to be found on sully. Haven't seen her in months, and she looked a lot different than the last time I saw her. She's got a belly due to being pregnant, face has taken a bit of a tumble. Opted for BBBJ and it was different than the last time, her attitude was terrible and she didn't put in that much effort. Gave her standard rate and dropped off. Probably won't see again.I saw her Saturday afternoon driving down Broad street at Hague. I haven't seen her out and about for a while. She's fun when she wants to be. Be careful though she's usually packing heat.

JizMan
06-01-20, 18:37
Around 6:30 pm last night Cee Cee was to be found on sully. Haven't seen her in months, and she looked a lot different than the last time I saw her. She's got a belly due to being pregnant, face has taken a bit of a tumble. Opted for BBBJ and it was different than the last time, her attitude was terrible and she didn't put in that much effort. Gave her standard rate and dropped off. Probably won't see again.Is this tall, blonde Cee Cee. If so, that's too bad. I always wanted to see her and tried to one time when she advertised as an escort, but it fell through. The kid spoils everything.

Boosted1
06-02-20, 22:59
Did a pass on the sully loop this morning and picked terrie. Very short brown hair, thin, good communication, good at following directions, will see again. Scooped her near wendys, rolled to my spot for some BBBJ action. Usually need go help them a litgle, not terrie. Gave her some guidance a couple of times and let her do her thing till I finished deep in her throat. No complaints, just commented on being hot from the workout! No mess, no fuss, 2 thumbs up. 20 plus a tip, she was happy, me too.

Later on made another pass. Wow, they were everywhere. Easily 12 on the hill, 6 or 8 in the bottoms, several lookers.

Humpty Dumpty
06-03-20, 00:11
It was 10:30 on Tuesday night. Curfew was in effect. I drove down Sullivant and cranked "Breaking the Law" on my stereo. Then my stomach bubbled. Why does this always happen? With the curfew there wasn't a hope in hell I could make it to a bathroom. I went to a run down apartment building. I parked next to a junked SUV. I squatted down and pinched a big loaf while nervously looking around for cameras. I wiped my ass, discarded the toilet paper and got back in the car.

I was hoping to see Kirstie or Kamerin. But at Ogden and Sully I found Nina the 25 year old WSW. Good face and boobs but she had a belly. Not sure if she was pregnant or just the way she is. That's common with women in that area. We drove to a secret spot. Wanted 30 for BBBJ. I countered with 20 and a new crack pipe. Deal. Her skills are average. She spat my sperm into some tall grass. She complained it was too hot. All women complain about the heat. I guess drugs screw with their body temperature. Anyhow I didn't bother to get her last name or number. I would pick her up again if I was desperate.

Baduk
06-03-20, 15:27
It was 10:30 on Tuesday night. Curfew was in effect. I drove down Sullivant and cranked "Breaking the Law" on my stereo. Then my stomach bubbled. Why does this always happen? With the curfew there wasn't a hope in hell I could make it to a bathroom. I went to a run down apartment building. I parked next to a junked SUV. I squatted down and pinched a big loaf while nervously looking around for cameras. I wiped my ass, discarded the toilet paper and got back in the car.

I was hoping to see Kirstie or Kamerin. But at Ogden and Sully I found Nina the 25 year old WSW. Good face and boobs but she had a belly. Not sure if she was pregnant or just the way she is. That's common with women in that area. We drove to a secret spot. Wanted 30 for BBBJ. I countered with 20 and a new crack pipe. Deal. Her skills are average. She spat my sperm into some tall grass. She complained it was too hot. All women complain about the heat. I guess drugs screw with their body temperature. Anyhow I didn't bother to get her last name or number. I would pick her up again if I was desperate.I met her last week. I agree that she has good face. She thought I was new so she asked 60 for head in the beginning, LOL but I paid 20 finally.

Humpty Dumpty
06-04-20, 00:45
Got cash and dash from Haley. WSW, 26, good looking girl, dark shoulder length hair, nice ass wearing tight bluish green biker shorts. I made a rookie mistake. This hurts, she is the best one I've seen on Hudson since Josie. Would've loved to have filled her with cream. She can also be seen on Cleveland a few blocks north of Hudson.

CreeperJay
06-04-20, 10:05
New to internet forums guy I meet on a job turned me on to here. Not new to the game but I'm a occasional hobbyist (1-2 month) but only in Columbus for the last couple years. Due to recent financial set-backs I have moved from a couple reg escorts to SWs which honestly makes me nervous. I have been trying the areas with not much luck. I usually only have limited time before or after work (HR at most). Hudson scares me, I did see Josie once a few months ago for BBBJ but she has disappeared. I got rolled once with some black spinner and scared to go back. So I'm closest to parsons but it seems to be feast or famine and most are below standards. I heard Sullivant is worst for LE, is that true?. Any advice, I can't take any risks. Anyone have SW that will make appointments. Thanks.

Sean9636
06-04-20, 10:21
Got cash and dash from Haley. WSW, 26, good looking girl, dark shoulder length hair, nice ass wearing tight bluish green biker shorts. I made a rookie mistake. This hurts, she is the best one I've seen on Hudson since Josie. Would've loved to have filled her with cream. She can also be seen on Cleveland a few blocks north of Hudson.That suxs since I fucked her earlier that day about 8 pm her name is Deanna m. Aka known by her street name phatty girl she is gorgeous especially fully nude and does usually give good service but she does this annoying thing of saying she has to have a little something before she can perform asks for half to get right and then sometimes doesn't come back she's out there all the time so if you pick her up again and remind her of the last time and tell her you won't prepay shell probably treat you right but you'll have to pay her again which suxs but its worth it and then shell be cool with you the next time there actually a article on her on here from when she was on Mondays most wanted think its in the general reports she had a warrant for getting caught with drugs and a gun on the westside they let her out due to covid.

CreeperJay
06-04-20, 11:53
Got cash and dash from Haley. WSW, 26, good looking girl, dark shoulder length hair, nice ass wearing tight bluish green biker shorts. I made a rookie mistake. This hurts, she is the best one I've seen on Hudson since Josie. Would've loved to have filled her with cream. She can also be seen on Cleveland a few blocks north of Hudson.This sounds like what happened to me except she ran to some dude and I had to speed off.

Chris H
06-04-20, 12:11
Got cash and dash from Haley. WSW, 26, good looking girl, dark shoulder length hair, nice ass wearing tight bluish green biker shorts. I made a rookie mistake. This hurts, she is the best one I've seen on Hudson since Josie. Would've loved to have filled her with cream. She can also be seen on Cleveland a few blocks north of Hudson.What rookie mistake did you make? I see Haley out often, did not know she was ripping guys off.

AllTheKingsmen
06-04-20, 12:27
New to internet forums guy I meet on a job turned me on to here. Not new to the game but I'm a occasional hobbyist (1-2 month) but only in Columbus for the last couple years. Due to recent financial set-backs I have moved from a couple reg escorts to SWs which honestly makes me nervous. I have been trying the areas with not much luck. I usually only have limited time before or after work (HR at most). Hudson scares me, I did see Josie once a few months ago for BBBJ but she has disappeared. I got rolled once with some black spinner and scared to go back. So I'm closest to parsons but it seems to be feast or famine and most are below standards. I heard Sullivant is worst for LE, is that true?. Any advice, I can't take any risks. Anyone have SW that will make appointments. Thanks.Your best bet is probably browsing the under 80 and cardate categories on listcrawler. Not sure your exact budget, but there are plenty of escorts there who will see you for $60 for a qv. Usually a much better deal as long as you do your research and don't send pictures.

Twisted36
06-04-20, 14:23
New to internet forums guy I meet on a job turned me on to here. Not new to the game but I'm a occasional hobbyist (1-2 month) but only in Columbus for the last couple years. Due to recent financial set-backs I have moved from a couple reg escorts to SWs which honestly makes me nervous. I have been trying the areas with not much luck. I usually only have limited time before or after work (HR at most). Hudson scares me, I did see Josie once a few months ago for BBBJ but she has disappeared. I got rolled once with some black spinner and scared to go back. So I'm closest to parsons but it seems to be feast or famine and most are below standards. I heard Sullivant is worst for LE, is that true?. Any advice, I can't take any risks. Anyone have SW that will make appointments. Thanks.Sullivant has the most options so yes it has the heaviest 50 presence. If you only have an hour, Sullivant could be hard to score a good one, but there are plenty of them out.

Hermes1964
06-04-20, 23:21
I know a few Haley's working Hudson and Sullivant. One ripped me off also. Took the cash and took off out the car door. Which Haley is it?

DeezNutz33
06-05-20, 20:59
I was lucky enough to meet her 2 days after her 18th b-day in December 2010, beautiful woman damn shame but part of the game they play. 30 year mongerer long time reader first time time poster never had the motivation to post until now she lived w / me for 5 months before the trappings of her older sister and mother took over. Alyssa B, was as useless when she was 18 as she is today she started on Hudson most won't know that Humpty might as he starts out there. Most of my faves are dead due to the lifestyle and most of the ones who have recovered are huge! But good for them, if it wasn't for their bad habits we wouldn't have the hobby. But, Shelby D. Passing really hit home w / me the first one to hurt. Be safe gentlemen and Humpty if you need a spare roll or pair of socks I have them LOL.I dint know about this, rarely on here since I started dating a girl in December. Shelby was Aces. Another good one gone.

Sinful Star1
06-06-20, 15:03
I was lucky enough to meet her 2 days after her 18th b-day in December 2010, beautiful woman damn shame but part of the game they play. 30 year mongerer long time reader first time time poster never had the motivation to post until now she lived w / me for 5 months before the trappings of her older sister and mother took over. Alyssa B, was as useless when she was 18 as she is today she started on Hudson most won't know that Humpty might as he starts out there. Most of my faves are dead due to the lifestyle and most of the ones who have recovered are huge! But good for them, if it wasn't for their bad habits we wouldn't have the hobby. But, Shelby D. Passing really hit home w / me the first one to hurt. Be safe gentlemen and Humpty if you need a spare roll or pair of socks I have them LOL.Sorry to hear that. Is her sister still working?

Rwade9
06-06-20, 17:42
I've never really looked for a SW before and all my experience has been with providers who are able to host. I generally prefer providers who are on the older side, usually 40+. That does limit the available options to me, and I am not really feeling any hosting provider who is 40+ right now. Is streetwalking a younger provider's game? Or are there any providers out there who would be me in that age range. I don't really have any concept of what's our there. Thanks in advance.

Twisted36
06-06-20, 19:39
Sorry to hear that. Is her sister still working?Her sister isn't really working. She has a new guy so she isn't a reliable provider.

MastaaFun
06-08-20, 03:47
I was lucky enough to meet her 2 days after her 18th b-day in December 2010, beautiful woman damn shame but part of the game they play. 30 year mongerer long time reader first time time poster never had the motivation to post until now she lived w / me for 5 months before the trappings of her older sister and mother took over. Alyssa B, was as useless when she was 18 as she is today she started on Hudson most won't know that Humpty might as he starts out there. Most of my faves are dead due to the lifestyle and most of the ones who have recovered are huge! But good for them, if it wasn't for their bad habits we wouldn't have the hobby. But, Shelby D. Passing really hit home w / me the first one to hurt. Be safe gentlemen and Humpty if you need a spare roll or pair of socks I have them LOL.Oh I did not know about this she was a gem and a great woman I am sad to hear about her passing. I had spent a few times outside of the hobby with her in the Brewery District tasting gauntlets she was a very nice and fun person and enjoyed life outside all of this. I lost contact early this year she was having some issues man what a loss of a great person.

Baduk
06-10-20, 19:52
Average look with freckles on her face no boobs. Had a hard time to make her do the service first then pay. She kept asking money first but finally she gave up and did a average job.

Boosted1
06-10-20, 22:58
25 yo 5'3 ish, 135 or so, brown hair, great personality Hudson pick. Scooped her up, spin to a quiet spot for some BBBJ fun. Did exactly as asked, no mess, showed me that she had done her job before spitting into a napkin. Was happy with the 25 I gave her, be good to her. Definitly looking for again.

Blueboy23
06-11-20, 03:22
No, this Cee Cee is shorter, with reddish hair and hangs on Sullivant, just east of Hague. I haven't seen the other Cee Cee in a year or so; I missed my chance with her as well.

Is this tall, blonde Cee Cee. If so, that's too bad. I always wanted to see her and tried to one time when she advertised as an escort, but it fell through. The kid spoils everything.

MrBigMover2
06-11-20, 03:47
Attractive, demure, homeless girl with sign soliciting donations about 11 AM. Brunette with curly hair. 20's, 5'5", 120 pounds. Better looking than any local girl on STG or Eindex right now. I just handed her a couple dollars to get a closer look and moved on because of traffic. Who knows, she might be open to some odd jobs around the house?The girl you saw could it be this girl? If so yes she's open to various activities. Sweet heart of a girl.

Humpty Dumpty
06-11-20, 08:39
25 yo 5'3 ish, 135 or so, brown hair, great personality Hudson pick. Scooped her up, spin to a quiet spot for some BBBJ fun. Did exactly as asked, no mess, showed me that she had done her job before spitting into a napkin. Was happy with the 25 I gave her, be good to her. Definitly looking for again.Charlee S? Yeah she's cool. I creampied her a few times but her looks are slipping. The other day I did something I hoped I wouldn't have to do. It was 10 am. I was on i70 a couple miles west of downtown. I had to pull over in broad daylight and drop a big pile while traffic whizzed by. I could not have made it to a grocery store.

Twisted36
06-11-20, 16:59
Average look with freckles on her face no boobs. Had a hard time to make her do the service first then pay. She kept asking money first but finally she gave up and did a average job.Where did you find this girl?

Baduk
06-11-20, 19:03
Where did you find this girl?Sullivant & S Warren. You know her?

Boosted1
06-11-20, 19:47
PM me her last name, ill see if I can findherfb to confirm. I didn't get her last name. You have cream pied 80% of the working girls in columbus from your count, and only reported on one std? I know you are superman, but I'm calling BS! And I recomend you talk to your Dr about your IBS, he can help you. Him helping you will help us as well. I'm getting tired kf the mess on my truck. Please Humpty.

Charlee S? Yeah she's cool. I creampied her a few times but her looks are slipping. The other day I did something I hoped I wouldn't have to do. It was 10 am. I was on i70 a couple miles west of downtown. I had to pull over in broad daylight and drop a big pile while traffic whizzed by. I could not have made it to a grocery store.

Dream Monger
06-12-20, 00:22
Came down Wed night, with a handful of choices between Central and Souder, 9 pm. Up to Hague and around the area, spied Shelby B. And got the magic works done. Awesome DT BBBJCIMWS. WS not her norm for the std rate + tip. She said the monger money had dried up, that a lot of ladies walk longer and take in less.

At home, couldn't sleep, and drove back down by 4 am. Less on street, but the cruising netted me Rey-Rey (sp?) who did an awesome GFE with DFK and amazing BBBJCIM, spit out the door. She's a squirter, and I'd like to sample that some time, but not ready to have a house guest at this point, nor a backseat full of squirt. She google'd it, but wasn't sure of it, other than a half-half of urine and orgasmic fluids.

End of shift. No overtime.

Harlar
06-14-20, 00:02
Mastaafun, you're spot on, I watched SD go from innocent to the trappings of their lifestyle. I love how some other people on here feel respected because of their many reports and feel manlier. Such as "I don't get involved, but the truth is she was a beautiful gem of a person, and I knew her before all of the street games. I had fun w / her w / out cash exchange. She was a sponge for life outside the hood. There was no emotional attachment but a feeling of dread for her as she was a open book to me. You're absolutely a gem before it all got her hooked in.

Midwest Dude
06-14-20, 02:09
Mastaafun, you're spot on, I watched SD go from innocent to the trappings of their lifestyle. I love how some other people on here feel respected because of their many reports and feel manlier. Such as "I don't get involved, but the truth is she was a beautiful gem of a person, and I knew her before all of the street games. I had fun w / her w / out cash exchange. She was a sponge for life outside the hood. There was no emotional attachment but a feeling of dread for her as she was a open book to me. You're absolutely a gem before it all got her hooked in.Obviously there was an emotional attachment for you. Sounds like you're blaming guys that seen her for not stopping her downward slide. When they get hooked on that crap it's now on them to stop using. Anything that guys could have said to her was probably said many times by people closer than any of us are.

HarryHardwood
06-15-20, 21:17
What's the best time to catch her and where?

Twisted36
06-16-20, 00:44
What's the best time to catch her and where?I saw her out a day or two ago around 7 pm. You will almost always find her between Hague and Westgate. She will walk on whitehead as much as she does Sully. She will often hang around the carwash or the old bank building. I am not sure any of them have a real consistent schedule.

Humpty Dumpty
06-17-20, 11:19
I was driving up Cleveland just north of Hudson. I saw Haley again. She barely remembered me. I gave her a meager donation because she ripped me off last time. 25, which was still too much. Someone previously said she looked like Adam Sandler's girlfriend in Waterboy if she was a crackhead. That sounds right. Anyhow she gave me a lackluster BBBJ followed lackluster BBFS with creampie. She didn't complain about the sperm, which she wiped off with some paper towels. The ass was firm, but kinda lumpy. Probably would not repeat, but I don't regret it. Once was good enough, and she is the type to burn me again sooner or later.

I also dropped a pile in some parking lot. Every time this happens, I think "where is the closest gas station? Can I make it in time? If I do, will they even have a public bathroom? If they do, will I have enough time to ask for the key, or wait for the guy before to get done?" Usually there isn't enough time to risk it and I have to resort to finding a parking lot. I have to stop doing this because everyone has cameras now and its just a matter of time before I end up on "Worlds Dumbest Criminals" or something like that.

Boosted1
06-18-20, 08:01
Picked up Peyton at the same spot on Cleveland. She had reddish hair today, 1st time I have ever seen her. Build was very nice, thin girl no boobs but very rough condition from the habit. Marks and bruising all over her. I told her I had 20 plus a tip and she reluctantly accepted, said she does head for 30 but she went ahead and worked on it. Gave her throat a real workout, she was a trooper. She had to come up for air several times but went right back to work. And no question on catching, in the back of her throat in fact. Dropped her off at the apartments next to KFC and off I went.

Sanitizer only kills 99.9%, so if you are fearing you'll get it. The. 1% will do the trick. So eat well, cut down on toxins (smoking, if you can, & high doses of booze) and you'll be fine.

Humpty Dumpty
06-19-20, 12:57
It was 1130 Pm on Wednesday night. I drove out to the west side, and as usual, my guts began to bubble. There was no place for me to do my business. So I had to do it on a street near Hague. As I finished, I discarded the toilet paper on top of the pile, a careful of hoodrats drove by. I pulled up my pants and buckled my belt in the nick of time. They were playing loud rap music as they drove to the drug house to buy fentanyl.

I drove down Sullivant to the bottoms. I saw Liz at Sully and Dakota. She is 26, a few extra pounds in the right places, shoulder length reddish brown hair. We got the secret location. She asked if I had a condom. I said no. She said "all the guys say they'll pull out but they don't". All this time I thought I was the only guy who did that. She started sucking and then we did it BBFS style and only 20 percent of the sperm made it inside her. I gave her 30. Her attitude isn't really the best. Maybe she was just coming down from a bad high or something. Ill give her one more chance if I see her, and if she will gleefully accept a creampie. She is one of the few who wouldn't tell me her last name. Oh well. There are other ladies who are younger, prettier, and do a better job.

HarryHardwood
06-19-20, 22:32
I use to see nessa walk on Cleveland ave. Then I saw her on Hudson, been seeing her for years sucks a mean dick. Anyone know where the latest places she hangs out are?

Rocky Rhodes
06-21-20, 06:45
Picked up Peyton at the same spot on Cleveland. She had reddish hair today, 1st time I have ever seen her. Build was very nice, thin girl no boobs but very rough condition from the habit. Marks and bruising all over her. I told her I had 20 plus a tip and she reluctantly accepted, said she does head for 30 but she went ahead and worked on it. Gave her throat a real workout, she was a trooper. She had to come up for air several times but went right back to work. And no question on catching, in the back of her throat in fact. Dropped her off at the apartments next to KFC and off I went.This Payton?

https://columbus.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lets-have-some-fun/203689515646

Boosted1
06-21-20, 09:13
Probably is. Hair, height, general location looks right. Face maybe looks correct but I'm not sure. Boobs look a lot bigger in the pics. That coud be from the bra or deflation. She first introduced herself as Paige, but later said her real name was Payton and she did say she used Skip to work from. I asked for her number, said phone got stolen (like all of them say).

This Payton?

https://columbus.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lets-have-some-fun/203689515646

JizMan
06-21-20, 09:59
Probably is. Hair, height, general location looks right. Face maybe looks correct but I'm not sure. Boobs look a lot bigger in the pics. That coud be from the bra or deflation. She first introduced herself as Paige, but later said her real name was Payton and she did say she used Skip to work from. I asked for her number, said phone got stolen (like all of them say).The Payton in that ad is the Payton whose last name is an accompaniment served with Chinese food. Lots more photos if you do your research, as well as many friends, like Kayle, Madison, Whitney & Josie, among others, who you will likely recognize.

Boosted1
06-21-20, 22:40
Had the oppertunity for a late night pass (or 2) down webber, cleveland and Hudson. Saw the usual trolls, but saw a cute tall blond walking with a white guy around the gun shop. Made a loop, she didn't get the hint to split from him, did a third loop in a gas station to make one more try for her, and a BSW that I had passed on before was right there in the lot grabbing at my door handle trying to get in. Auto lock is your friens boys. Cracked the window slightly, told her I was looking for the tall white chick, she said she had several friends to help me. Yeah, I bet. Anyway, by the time I hit the road, tall blond was gone. Hoping it was an old friend I've been looking for, but maybe another day. Keep doors locked, watch your six!

Boosted1
06-21-20, 22:42
I think it is one in the same, not 100%, but she looks to be the one.

The Payton in that ad is the Payton whose last name is an accompaniment served with Chinese food. Lots more photos if you do your research, as well as many friends, like Kayle, Madison, Whitney & Josie, among others, who you will likely recognize.

Chris H
06-21-20, 23:52
Had the oppertunity for a late night pass (or 2) down webber, cleveland and Hudson. Saw the usual trolls, but saw a cute tall blond walking with a white guy around the gun shop. Made a loop, she didn't get the hint to split from him, did a third loop in a gas station to make one more try for her, and a BSW that I had passed on before was right there in the lot grabbing at my door handle trying to get in. Auto lock is your friens boys. Cracked the window slightly, told her I was looking for the tall white chick, she said she had several friends to help me. Yeah, I bet. Anyway, by the time I hit the road, tall blond was gone. Hoping it was an old friend I've been looking for, but maybe another day. Keep doors locked, watch your six!I wonder if that was Jazz you saw. I picked her up in that area earlier this year. Real cool, laid back chick.

Jd2011
06-22-20, 16:22
Don't stop being you Humpty!!

I was driving up Cleveland just north of Hudson. I saw Haley again. She barely remembered me. I gave her a meager donation because she ripped me off last time. 25, which was still too much. Someone previously said she looked like Adam Sandler's girlfriend in Waterboy if she was a crackhead. That sounds right. Anyhow she gave me a lackluster BBBJ followed lackluster BBFS with creampie. She didn't complain about the sperm, which she wiped off with some paper towels. The ass was firm, but kinda lumpy. Probably would not repeat, but I don't regret it. Once was good enough, and she is the type to burn me again sooner or later.

I also dropped a pile in some parking lot. Every time this happens, I think "where is the closest gas station? Can I make it in time? If I do, will they even have a public bathroom? If they do, will I have enough time to ask for the key, or wait for the guy before to get done?" Usually there isn't enough time to risk it and I have to resort to finding a parking lot. I have to stop doing this because everyone has cameras now and its just a matter of time before I end up on "Worlds Dumbest Criminals" or something like that.

JizMan
06-22-20, 16:50
I was downtown today and decided to take a tour of the Sully corridor. I was passing through the bottoms and noticed a petite blonde flailing her arms and walking erratically as if she had a neurological disorder. She was trying to flag down passing cars. It was at Hawkes Ave. Out of curiosity, I decided to get a closer look, with no intention of picking her up. I circled around and she was still at the corner trying to flag down passing vehicles. It was Hail. Her body still looks good wearing a mini-skirt and a halter, but her faces looked desperate and haggard. She approached me as I waited to turn back onto Sully, but waved her off.

Humpty Dumpty
06-22-20, 19:48
I was downtown today and decided to take a tour of the Sully corridor. I was passing through the bottoms and noticed a petite blonde flailing her arms and walking erratically as if she had a neurological disorder. She was trying to flag down passing cars. It was at Hawkes Ave. Out of curiosity, I decided to get a closer look, with no intention of picking her up. I circled around and she was still at the corner trying to flag down passing vehicles. It was Hail. Her body still looks good wearing a mini-skirt and a halter, but her faces looked desperate and haggard. She approached me as I waited to turn back onto Sully, but waved her off.I recommend everyone avoid Hali S. Her skills are terrible, her hygiene is terrible (she has a happy trail), her attitude is terrible, and her looks have been in sharp decline for a while. I always pass her when I see her causing a scene by the Patio Bar. The Patio Bar sucks too. You have to ask the bartender to buzz you into the bathroom. Totally lame!

Twisted36
06-23-20, 01:22
I recommend everyone avoid Hali S. Her skills are terrible, her hygiene is terrible (she has a happy trail), her attitude is terrible, and her looks have been in sharp decline for a while. I always pass her when I see her causing a scene by the Patio Bar. The Patio Bar sucks too. You have to ask the bartender to buzz you into the bathroom. Totally lame!Hali is terrible. She was great a few years ago. Anymore though, she is s pass for me. Everything Humpty said is completely accurate.

Sinful Star1
06-23-20, 09:56
I was downtown today and decided to take a tour of the Sully corridor. I was passing through the bottoms and noticed a petite blonde flailing her arms and walking erratically as if she had a neurological disorder. She was trying to flag down passing cars. It was at Hawkes Ave. Out of curiosity, I decided to get a closer look, with no intention of picking her up. I circled around and she was still at the corner trying to flag down passing vehicles. It was Hail. Her body still looks good wearing a mini-skirt and a halter, but her faces looked desperate and haggard. She approached me as I waited to turn back onto Sully, but waved her off.She used to be hot. I saw her when she advertised on backpage. One of the guys here PMed me and said she was OK. That was a while back. I loved nailing her hot tight fat pussy. She would rush me some but fucking her doggie style was worth it. I wouldn't see her now. I'm pretty sure she used to work with her sister and aunt. I'm not positive but I do remember something like that.

Midwest Dude
06-23-20, 11:49
I recommend everyone avoid Hali S. Her skills are terrible, her hygiene is terrible (she has a happy trail), her attitude is terrible, and her looks have been in sharp decline for a while. I always pass her when I see her causing a scene by the Patio Bar. The Patio Bar sucks too. You have to ask the bartender to buzz you into the bathroom. Totally lame!That's too bad. Her and Alyssa B are two that I wish I could have been as rookies.

Twisted36
06-23-20, 12:49
That's too bad. Her and Alyssa B are two that I wish I could have been as rookies.I first saw Hali years ago at the Econo lodge on Wilson along with her friend who she was working with at that time. And back in those days she was hot and performed well. Now, just a waste of time. Her friend was not as hot, but performed far better.

As for Alyssa B, I saw her when she first was walking the block and her body was just amazing. Now she too is pretty rough from having a baby in the last week or 10 days. She too has gotten progressively worse on her performance.

Escape
06-24-20, 08:31
Are there any providers known for allowing back Dior fun?

Thanks in advance.

E.

Twisted36
06-24-20, 14:21
Are there any providers known for allowing back Dior fun?

Thanks in advance.

E.There are a number of girls who are open to that. Danielle H is back out on the block and she is willing. She is usually around Ryan or Catherine Ave. Teeny, Lucky, Shelby and Chelsie can be found west of Hague and all are, at times, willing as well. Lucky and Shelby may be harder to get them to agree to it, but they will probably say yes for the right reasons. As for the bottoms, that is a bit more difficult. Kaleigh might be game, there is a Puerto Rican girl who I can't remember her name but she loves it. Dani W who is in the bottoms or around Highland can really handle that very well. In my opinion, most of the girls will do it depending on certain factors. How you approach the subject is very important. The only one I can think of that won't do it at all is Alyssa B.

Humpty Dumpty
06-24-20, 20:21
I picked up Kirstie L again at Sully and Highland. One of my favorites. We went to a spot of her choosing. She did BBBJ followed by BBFS with creampie. Total was 30. Then she wanted to get her party supplies. I wanted to watch her smoke crack, then to blow the crack smoke on my dick. So we stopped at the drug house on Lechner. She took forever. My belly rumbled. I didn't have enough time to get to a bathroom. It couldn't wait. I did something super risky. I pooped on the middle of Lechner outside my car. It was near a couple abandoned houses and I didn't think anyone was looking. I wiped and discarded the toilet paper. A couple minutes later some teenagers walked down the street and one of them almost stepped on the pile, saying "oh shit!" really loudly. Finally Kirstie came back. She took a big hit on her crack pipe and then blew the smoke on my genitals. It was so hot.

A couple days later I was driving down Sullivant. I don't know if Blueberry Hill is open again, but I picked up Drii, the 20 year old redhead there. Wow, she is cute! Then I made a couple rookie mistakes. 1. I let her pick the spot, some backyard of an abandoned house, which was 2. North of Mound, and south of Broad. That is the danger zone! For 25, she gave me the best BBBJ I can remember in a while. Yeah, even better than Tall Rachel and KK. I can't wait to shoot my load inside her coochie next time I pick her up. I then dropped her off at the drug house. Her is her pic. Beware, this lady will make you think with your other head. Thankfully I didn't get robbed or shot.

Escape
06-25-20, 14:22
Any info on this girl? Where she hangs out, contact info or other things to know regarding her?

E.

Slider219
06-25-20, 14:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Humpty Dumpty
06-25-20, 20:32
Any info on this girl? Where she hangs out, contact info or other things to know regarding her?

E.No specifics? Come on. I like specifics, most other people do to. Name? Age? Location? Other distinctive features we should watch out for? Oh well, you got the ethnic background, and that certainly narrows down the search.

What Puerto Rican are you referring to? I only knew of Nicole S, who's surname is Spanish and rhymes with police. Speaking of which, years ago the police raided her house, because the cops got the wrong address! If that had happened now it would be all over the news. She's 50 now. She was good looking last time I saw her which was probably 12 years ago. Here is a recent pic, if you're into GILFs.

DrJeckyl33
06-25-20, 23:12

E.Name is Cass. She will cash and dash if you are careful. Also be sure to use protection.

Pm me for details or contact info.

Twisted36
06-25-20, 23:42

E.If you are asking me for more info, I am not sure what more you want. I said she can be found in the bottoms and she was open to back door. That would mean that she has a pretty wide open menu. I don't remember what I helped her out with, but probably 40 or 50 and she wanted let off by a known trap on Bellows.

BigDD65
06-26-20, 17:18
Ashley was recently on the mugshot site for DV but a look at her rap sheet reveals a SW charge in 2015. She's 5'9" and 33 years old. Some stats say 130 lbs and some say 145 lbs. Looks decent in her FB pics. Appears familiar to me. Maybe once was an escort? Anyone seen her?Anybody got pics and 411 of her (Ashley). Scooped one, west of hague, blonde 30's got some tatt's. She got the job done didn't seem bat sh*t crazy and as high a s some of the others.

Humpty Dumpty
06-27-20, 11:34
So it was late Friday. 1 AM. I don't know what it is about the west side, but every time I'm there, I need to pinch a loaf. Maybe its because I'm still a little nervous when trolling for ladies. Planet Fitness isn't open late nights due to the COVID19 hoax. So I dropped a deuce that was slightly smaller than average on some side street. I had no TP so I had to use an old ratty gym towel which I discarded.

Whats going on with the lack of ladies last night? Wow. There seemed to be a lot of partying going on. A big rap show was happening on Broad by Terrace I think. But I found Beanna H again. H as in a popular kind of mayo. For 30, we went to a secret location. BBBJ and BBFS with half creampie was 30. The Sunoco on Sully by Highland sure is always a hotspot. Nice lady just like last time. Pleasant to talk to. She was a stripper for 8 years, she's 26 now and a bit skinny.

Boosted1
06-27-20, 17:34
Did a single pass on sully this afternoon. Near wendys I spot a long haired dirty blond in short shorts. From the rear, looked very nice so I spun around the block for the pick. Teenie was her name, face and legs all scared up, maybe a 4 or so SW scale. Went to my spot and she kept insisting on the donation. I showed it to her, pants around my ankles at this point and she is still asking for it. I got pissed, pulled up pants and dumped her off. Just rubbed me the wrong way today. Ran the loop once, the bottoms easily had 10 or 12 out. I rolled to hudson, a very nice bodied BSW with a nice body, smaller boobs in a black lace top and nice skirt was out. Looped around to pick her up and she was gone. Anyone have info on her?

Baduk
06-27-20, 21:02
Did a single pass on sully this afternoon. Near wendys I spot a long haired dirty blond in short shorts. From the rear, looked very nice so I spun around the block for the pick. Teenie was her name, face and legs all scared up, maybe a 4 or so SW scale. Went to my spot and she kept insisting on the donation. I showed it to her, pants around my ankles at this point and she is still asking for it. I got pissed, pulled up pants and dumped her off. Just rubbed me the wrong way today. Ran the loop once, the bottoms easily had 10 or 12 out. I rolled to hudson, a very nice bodied BSW with a nice body, smaller boobs in a black lace top and nice skirt was out. Looped around to pick her up and she was gone. Anyone have info on her?Worse story here. She just rip me off yesterday. Kept asking money first and I don't want to her either. But I even could not dump her off the her until I gave her $40 for free.

She should be definitely avoided by us.

BTW, how to deal with that situation that you want to dump the girl but she won't get off the car until you gave her money? I run into this situation twice, I just gave them money and hope they leave ASAP. They are not good people, some of them carry the knife in the pocket. $40 is nothing to me, I just don't want to be hurt. Do you have better ways?

MastaaFun
06-28-20, 02:31
Worse story here. She just rip me off yesterday. Kept asking money first and I don't want to her either. But I even could not dump her off the her until I gave her $40 for free.

BTW, how to deal with that situation that you want to dump the girl but she won't get off the car until you gave her money? I run into this situation twice, I just gave them money and hope they leave ASAP. They are not good people, some of them carry the knife in the pocket. $40 is nothing to me, I just don't want to be hurt. Do you have better ways?Mentioned before pepper spray moments. Cannot let them get away with these schemes or the next time they may cause harm to someone with escalation. Shame is you are right some of them carry things and tbh don't have alot to lose and a free dose to gain all are capable depending on their need so be alert.

MastaaFun
06-28-20, 02:42
Was coming home on 70 decided to stop for a little look on Sully off of Central and just East found an older blonde with I nice body in tight skirt and halter. Face was not as nice, but she was mid 30's and average face with a scar above her eye. We found a spot and climbed in the back. She began a very nice BBBJ as I was fingering her very nice tight, wet and fresh coochie. This little lady stayed at it for a good 25 minutes and continued to drain me for a few minutes even after I dumped in her throat she definitely wanted to make sure I was done. I really wanted to tag that, but she done me well and I threw her 30 for her effort. I wish she had a number cause she would be a reg topper for me as she was well worth the 30 just for the head.

UsedToBeDoctor
06-28-20, 07:37
Mentioned before pepper spray moments. Cannot let them get away with these schemes or the next time they may cause harm to someone with escalation. Shame is you are right some of them carry things and tbh don't have alot to lose and a free dose to gain all are capable depending on their need so be alert.Hello All.

This happened to me before starting to roll the window down yelling and demanding money after seated in my car. One even acted like she was talking into a wire near her collar. Geesch. I start driving towards the police substation, One near the Hudson stroll is Deming & Arcadia And on Sullivant Near the Dollarstore I think Bellevedere. They will ask you where you are going. Tell them to the police station they want no part of that most have warrants. Worse that could happen I guess is she gets out at the next light. I mostly am too old to get physical so I have a friend show themselves when things get dicey. Always good to have a friend when dealing with them.

Usedtobedoctor.

Dream Monger
06-28-20, 09:11
Early hazy Sunday drive, doing Sully loop at 7:45 - passed a few. The tatted spinner & DT expert in Bottoms w / short brown hair. Pleasantly plump brunette by Oakley. Almost left but found Neena at Woodbury area. Spinner blonde, short hair, few tats, sways and shakes as she strolls. Got to a spot, she's asking 30+ and says she's worth it. I asked for DFK and it's on the menu, so we stopped in new spot, and the DFK was good, but the DT was even better. She had a way of working it when all the way in. Awesome - ruined the curve with another 20 - but best DT in my 7 yrs there.

She did want to try some oils I had, for her skin. Hands cracking, feet too. Almost asked for the tip back, but dropped her off and got a number. Unsure if I'll make a date. Sorta like the buffet style shopping experience.

Boosted1
06-28-20, 09:24
LOL, I bet you picked her after I dumped her ass. She was pissed, said some shit about wasting her time. I showed her the cash in my pocket, but she stuck to her plan, good for her. Had she not had the attitude, I probably would have given it to her, or set it on the dash. As for the crap you went through, I have given them 5 to get out before, if it got worse, pull into the police station would be in order. As we were driving back, I had my burner laying on the dash, I grabbed it acting like I was checking it. I just wanted to make sure she didn't run off with it. Also had knife ready to go if needed. Ill be looking for her now, maybe drop a Humpty bomb at her. Stupid ho.

Worse story here. She just rip me off yesterday. Kept asking money first and I don't want to her either. But I even could not dump her off the her until I gave her $40 for free.

BTW, how to deal with that situation that you want to dump the girl but she won't get off the car until you gave her money? I run into this situation twice, I just gave them money and hope they leave ASAP. They are not good people, some of them carry the knife in the pocket. $40 is nothing to me, I just don't want to be hurt. Do you have better ways?

CBusStroller
06-28-20, 12:37
Haven't been on here in a long time, but yes Drii gives some awesome head. I actually paid her to let me film it about a year ago or so. Saw her out yesterday, but wasn't able to stop for fun at the time.

I picked up Kirstie L again at Sully and Highland. One of my favorites. We went to a spot of her choosing. She did BBBJ followed by BBFS with creampie. Total was 30. Then she wanted to get her party supplies. I wanted to watch her smoke crack, then to blow the crack smoke on my dick. So we stopped at the drug house on Lechner. She took forever. My belly rumbled. I didn't have enough time to get to a bathroom. It couldn't wait. I did something super risky. I pooped on the middle of Lechner outside my car. It was near a couple abandoned houses and I didn't think anyone was looking. I wiped and discarded the toilet paper. A couple minutes later some teenagers walked down the street and one of them almost stepped on the pile, saying "oh shit!" really loudly. Finally Kirstie came back. She took a big hit on her crack pipe and then blew the smoke on my genitals. It was so hot.

A couple days later I was driving down Sullivant. I don't know if Blueberry Hill is open again, but I picked up Drii, the 20 year old redhead there. Wow, she is cute! Then I made a couple rookie mistakes. 1. I let her pick the spot, some backyard of an abandoned house, which was 2. North of Mound, and south of Broad. That is the danger zone! For 25, she gave me the best BBBJ I can remember in a while. Yeah, even better than Tall Rachel and KK. I can't wait to shoot my load inside her coochie next time I pick her up. I then dropped her off at the drug house. Her is her pic. Beware, this lady will make you think with your other head. Thankfully I didn't get robbed or shot.

The A Man
06-28-20, 16:51
I had parked my truck on Union near Clarendon to rearrange some things and I noticed 2 girls walking toward me. The first was a hard faced short, plumper redhead wearing a white sleeveless top and her companion was a tall skinny dark haired woman wearing a pink crop shirt, tattoos on her belly, probably 30 or so? Anyway I said Hi and they asked what I was up to, I said I was their to do some painting and they both asked if I needed help. I told then thanks but no, it was a small job. Then the dark haired girl asked if I had any water and pulled her shirt up to the bottom of her breasts. I tossed her a Gatorade and she smiled, gave me "the look" and started walking towards me. I said your welcome and kinds distanced myself and she took the hint. Just curious, anyone know these two and who the dark haired girl might be? She was kinda my type but the whole situation happened quick and kinda threw me off so I didn't even ask her name. LOL.

Can you tell I don't do the streets, LOL?

Baduk
06-28-20, 17:30
Early hazy Sunday drive, doing Sully loop at 7:45 - passed a few. The tatted spinner & DT expert in Bottoms w / short brown hair. Pleasantly plump brunette by Oakley. Almost left but found Neena at Woodbury area. Spinner blonde, short hair, few tats, sways and shakes as she strolls. Got to a spot, she's asking 30+ and says she's worth it. I asked for DFK and it's on the menu, so we stopped in new spot, and the DFK was good, but the DT was even better. She had a way of working it when all the way in. Awesome - ruined the curve with another 20 - but best DT in my 7 yrs there.

She did want to try some oils I had, for her skin. Hands cracking, feet too. Almost asked for the tip back, but dropped her off and got a number. Unsure if I'll make a date. Sorta like the buffet style shopping experience.I remember that my last date with her, she kept itching her feet. She probably got fungal infection instead of cracking, which is easy to spread.

Twisted36
06-28-20, 17:56
LOL, I bet you picked her after I dumped her ass. She was pissed, said some shit about wasting her time. I showed her the cash in my pocket, but she stuck to her plan, good for her. Had she not had the attitude, I probably would have given it to her, or set it on the dash. As for the crap you went through, I have given them 5 to get out before, if it got worse, pull into the police station would be in order. As we were driving back, I had my burner laying on the dash, I grabbed it acting like I was checking it. I just wanted to make sure she didn't run off with it. Also had knife ready to go if needed. Ill be looking for her now, maybe drop a Humpty bomb at her. Stupid ho.Sounds like she was back on the Xanax. When she is on the benzos, she can be a disaster. I have seen her off and on for about a year and the difference between her on them and not can be incredible. It's a good thing to avoid her when she is on those things as she is unpredictable and crazy.

Twisted36
06-28-20, 18:00
So it was late Friday. 1 AM. I don't know what it is about the west side, but every time I'm there, I need to pinch a loaf. Maybe its because I'm still a little nervous when trolling for ladies. Planet Fitness isn't open late nights due to the COVID19 hoax. So I dropped a deuce that was slightly smaller than average on some side street. I had no TP so I had to use an old ratty gym towel which I discarded.

Whats going on with the lack of ladies last night? Wow. There seemed to be a lot of partying going on. A big rap show was happening on Broad by Terrace I think. But I found Beanna H again. H as in a popular kind of mayo. For 30, we went to a secret location. BBBJ and BBFS with half creampie was 30. The Sunoco on Sully by Highland sure is always a hotspot. Nice lady just like last time. Pleasant to talk to. She was a stripper for 8 years, she's 26 now and a bit skinny.She is a great time. Have sampled her a few times. Always tries to do her best. Can be found between Whitethorne and Terrace. Fairly tall, dark brown hair and some of the best looking tits on a girl of her size.

Humpty Dumpty
06-30-20, 11:37
Has anyone been with Shyanne (SP) who is tall and has dark hair? WSW mid 20's, Sully from Glenwood to Martin. Would like to know full real name, and your experiences with her.

Tiara T. Chubby WSW, two prison terms for burglary, may have actually kicked drugs and is sewhat UTR. Near Patio Bar.

I have numbers to give out. Send me your numbers of attractive women under 30 and I'll fill them up with sperm.

Boosted1
07-03-20, 08:17
One lap on sully this morning and I scooped up Dani. 27 yo, cute for a walker, great personality, med build small boobs with some baby damage. Longer brown hair was nice to hold onto while she was cleaning the little guy. . She did a very good job, dt, bbbjtcws. 20 for her time, 5 tip because I liked her and she didn't leave a mess. Good little girl with a working phone.

Baduk
07-03-20, 14:36
Pick her up at sully & S wheatland noon. 22 years old, Short stature, black hair, she looks like latina girl, but I am not sure.

Great personality, like to smile. But BBBJ skill is not good at all, a lot of teeth, seems like she was biting when she catched, feel painful. Probably a good one to do FS, not BJ.

Boosted1
07-04-20, 10:06
Saw tall Rachel hague and sully yesterday. She was trying to stand there, so f'd up on something she could barely function. Hunched over, arms dangeling down like a monkey or ape would look. She isn't my type at all, but I can only imagine picking her up and having her flip out in the car on ya. That is a lot of woman, she could be a handfull for sure. Be safe out there.

JizMan
07-04-20, 10:44
Saw tall Rachel hague and sully yesterday. She was trying to stand there, so f'd up on something she could barely function. Hunched over, arms dangeling down like a monkey or ape would look. She isn't my type at all, but I can only imagine picking her up and having her flip out in the car on ya. That is a lot of woman, she could be a handfull for sure. Be safe out there.I took a curiosity cruise down Sully the other day and noticed little Alyssa on a stroll. She's pregnant and looks haggard. It's sad that these girls have no forethought or consideration regarding the miserable lifestyle they are bringing a child into, and their inability to properly care for it. I had Alyssa when she used to be hot, maybe 5 years ago. There are some out there who had her before she produced any kids. I also saw Rachel S the same day, if that's who you are referring to? She did look out of it and also looked pregnant.

Mr Blue 314
07-04-20, 10:59
That's a shame. Rachelle when not all cracked out can suck start a Cummings desile motor. Her head game with me was to die for!

I took her to a motel once, having the long legs over my shoulders while I was balls deep in that pussy was amazing.

Also had her bent over standing doggie was quite amazing as well as doggie. I love long legged ladies. I guess the habbit is catching up with her.

If you drive a smaller car like me, car blow is a little uncomfortable. Car sex with her in a smaller car is almost impossible.

Pic from a while ago when she was Simi new to the game.

Saw tall Rachel hague and sully yesterday. She was trying to stand there, so f'd up on something she could barely function. Hunched over, arms dangeling down like a monkey or ape would look. She isn't my type at all, but I can only imagine picking her up and having her flip out in the car on ya. That is a lot of woman, she could be a handfull for sure. Be safe out there.

Slider219
07-04-20, 14:46
That's a shame. Rachelle when not all cracked out can suck start a Cummings desile motor. Her head game with me was to die for!

I took her to a motel once, having the long legs over my shoulders while I was balls deep in that pussy was amazing.

Also had her bent over standing doggie was quite amazing as well as doggie. I love long legged ladies. I guess the habbit is catching up with her.

If you drive a smaller car like me, car blow is a little uncomfortable. Car sex with her in a smaller car is almost impossible.

Pic from a while ago when she was Simi new to the game.Is this the same girl who sometimes advertises on EB and others as 6'5"? It seems to be the same woman from the pic you included.

SevenInche
07-04-20, 14:59
Saw tall Rachel hague and sully yesterday. She was trying to stand there, so f'd up on something she could barely function. Hunched over, arms dangeling down like a monkey or ape would look. She isn't my type at all, but I can only imagine picking her up and having her flip out in the car on ya. That is a lot of woman, she could be a handfull for sure. Be safe out there.She hasn't posted for the last couple of weeks, wondering if she got kicked out of the place she was staying?

Mr Blue 314
07-04-20, 16:05
Believe it is, one in the same, regarding the EB postings. Rachell told me when I first asked how tall 6 ft 5" . So I'm pretty sure one in the same.

She sent me the pic late summer, early fall last year. So I can not say the pic is still accurate. If memory serves me correctly she had a full ride on basketball ball scholarship. Fucked it up with the habbit and the college walked away. Such a shame for such a lovely gal.

Is this the same girl who sometimes advertises on EB and others as 6'5"? It seems to be the same woman from the pic you included.

Twisted36
07-04-20, 22:05
I took a curiosity cruise down Sully the other day and noticed little Alyssa on a stroll. She's pregnant and looks haggard. It's sad that these girls have no forethought or consideration regarding the miserable lifestyle they are bringing a child into, and their inability to properly care for it. I had Alyssa when she used to be hot, maybe 5 years ago. There are some out there who had her before she produced any kids. I also saw Rachel S the same day, if that's who you are referring to? She did look out of it and also looked pregnant.Alyssa isn't pregnant anymore. She had her baby maybe 2 weeks ago.

Humpty Dumpty
07-04-20, 23:53
I'm proud to say I creampied Tall Rachel. It was probably the only time I'll ever have sex with a woman taller than me. It was a great time. I was a bit nervous because of the house she lives, or did live in. Would like to know her real full name. She seemed totally straight and lucid when I saw her; she declined the drug paraphernalia I offered her. Says she does meth every once in awhile, doesn't do H or crack, according to her at the time.

I creampied Alyssa B 7 ot 8 years ago. I wouldn't pick her up now.

I picked up "Nicole" the tall blonde at Sully by Sam's Drive Thru again. I creampied her a few months ago. She complained about money, and complained about all the jizz I left inside her. This time I wanted a BBBJ. I overpaid with 30 bucks. Service was okay. Super paranoid, complaining about money, complaining that my tint wasnt dark enough, and complaining about the heat. Keep stopping and looking around. If you're high on crack, you're going to feel hotter than normal, and with the current temperatures, the ladies don't like it. She gave me a number which I think was fake, saying "you're never going to call me anyway. " She was right, but I was still going to give the number out to you guys.

I picked up tall dark haired Shianne in the Bottoms, Sully and Avondale She is 5'10" and really attractive. Since she made me use a condom the last couple times, I opted for a BBBJ for 25. She complained about the heat. Blew me for a bit then did a very aggressive HJ while talking dirty. I thought she was going to rip my dick off. I came like Old Faithful. It got all over my shirt and the steering wheel. Texted her again, no response.

I picked up Beanna again. Sully by some shitty bar called The House. She began complaining about the heat, and how her wrist hurt. We did BBBJ and BBFS in an undisclosed location. I got most of the nut inside her and she started complaining about that. The complaining about the heat really ruined it for me. In most newer cars you can't turn on the AC without turning on the lights too. Cost was 30. As we left the area, I almost struck some kid on a dirt bike who was riding around without his lights on. I'm kinda tired of her now. No digits. I saw Drii as I dropped her off. Drii was wearing a mask.

I recently shat myself because I couldn't make it to the bathroom in time. PM me for the story.

ThirdManAlive
07-05-20, 09:28
Never got her last name but her first name is Jenna.

I'm proud to say I creampied Tall Rachel. It was probably the only time I'll ever have sex with a woman taller than me. It was a great time. I was a bit nervous because of the house she lives, or did live in. Would like to know her real full name. She seemed totally straight and lucid when I saw her; she declined the drug paraphernalia I offered her. Says she does meth every once in awhile, doesn't do H or crack, according to her at the time.

I picked up "Nicole" the tall blonde at Sully by Sam's Drive Thru again. I creampied her a few months ago. She complained about money, and complained about all the jizz I left inside her. This time I wanted a BBBJ. I overpaid with 30 bucks. Service was okay. Super paranoid, complaining about money, complaining that my tint wasnt dark enough, and complaining about the heat. Keep stopping and looking around. If you're high on crack, you're going to feel hotter than normal, and with the current temperatures, the ladies don't like it. She gave me a number which I think was fake, saying "you're never going to call me anyway. " She was right, but I was still going to give the number out to you guys.

I picked up tall dark haired Shianne in the Bottoms, Sully and Avondale She is 5'10" and really attractive. Since she made me use a condom the last couple times, I opted for a BBBJ for 25. She complained about the heat. Blew me for a bit then did a very aggressive HJ while talking dirty. I thought she was going to rip my dick off. I came like Old Faithful. It got all over my shirt and the steering wheel. Texted her again, no response.

I picked up Beanna again. Sully by some shitty bar called The House. She began complaining about the heat, and how her wrist hurt. We did BBBJ and BBFS in an undisclosed location. I got most of the nut inside her and she started complaining about that. The complaining about the heat really ruined it for me. In most newer cars you can't turn on the AC without turning on the lights too. Cost was 30. As we left the area, I almost struck some kid on a dirt bike who was riding around without his lights on. I'm kinda tired of her now. No digits. I saw Drii as I dropped her off. Drii was wearing a mask.

I recently shat myself because I couldn't make it to the bathroom in time. PM me for the story.

JizMan
07-05-20, 11:32
Never got her last name but her first name is Jenna.Think of a famous Columbus German Sausage Haus. Tons of face pics on her FB. This was one of the few body pics on there I could find. She is definitely a big girl.

Humpty Dumpty
07-06-20, 01:58
Samantha B, who goes by Sammi. The B as in a west Virginia Democrat who was in the KKK. I was doing errands and I saw her in Grandview by some restaurant. Wow. She has gained at least 100 pounds. I didn't recognize her at first. I don't know if she recognized me. I first picked her up in 2012, last creampied her in 2017. She may be off drugs now. She was on an escort site a couple months ago. The photos had to be old.

Humpty Dumpty
07-06-20, 12:52
I was on Hudson last night. I saw Haley again near McGuffey at 11 pm. For 25, we did BBBJ and BBFSCIP. Dropped her off at the apartments at Jefferson and Clinton so she could get some crack. All the girls go there to party now. No digits. I recommend sitting outside the apartments at Jefferson and Clinton to meet ladies.

So the mayor has passed a law saying we need to wear masks. Do you guys wear masks when picking up hookers? Do you wear masks during sex? Are hookers exempt from wearing masks? I don't wear condoms or masks. This is all BS if you ask me.

BackRub
07-06-20, 12:55
Did the grand tour of Sully from 6:30 to 2 am Sunday. Counted about 12 during the first hour, despite a temperature of about 94 F and a blazing sun. Ran into Taylor, Haley, Jade, Cookie, and a young blonde with a good form but a face like Medusa. I only dated Jade. I gave away a couple of bottles of cold water and a few bucks to help. I gave Cookie a Jackson and asked her to get inside before the heat killed her. Taylor and Haley begged for some money up front, which I obliged. They went inside and disappeared for a while. They came out later. Taylor said hi, like nothing happened leaving me to question her sanity.

Few SWs were in the middle and upper Sully. A few would come and go taking about 40 minutes per trick.

Jade seemed nice so I went a round: 24 years old, dark brown hair and eyes; an Irish girl that looked Italian. Very businesslike but polite.

Twisted36
07-06-20, 15:29
Did the grand tour of Sully from 6:30 to 2 am Sunday. Counted about 12 during the first hour, despite a temperature of about 94 F and a blazing sun. Ran into Taylor, Haley, Jade, Cookie, and a young blonde with a good form but a face like Medusa. I only dated Jade. I gave away a couple of bottles of cold water and a few bucks to help. I gave Cookie a Jackson and asked her to get inside before the heat killed her. Taylor and Haley begged for some money up front, which I obliged. They went inside and disappeared for a while. They came out later. Taylor said hi, like nothing happened leaving me to question her sanity.

Few SWs were in the middle and upper Sully. A few would come and go taking about 40 minutes per trick.

Jade seemed nice so I went a round: 24 years old, dark brown hair and eyes; an Irish girl that looked Italian. Very businesslike but polite.Taylor and Hali are both so out of it most of the time, I am not surprised by what happened to you. I am not familiar with Jade. Cookie has been out on that block for so many years. The young blond doesn't ring a bell either. This time of year is tough just like the winter time, but for different reasons. It is a good thing you passed on dating Hali. She is worthless.

Humpty Dumpty
07-06-20, 16:52

Jade seemed nice so I went a round: 24 years old, dark brown hair and eyes; an Irish girl that looked Italian. Very businesslike but polite.You got some full names for these ladies? If the Jade you're talking about is Jade T, I creampied her a couple years ago. The t as in the twins who made an annoying song called "hold me now".

JizMan
07-06-20, 16:53

Jade seemed nice so I went a round: 24 years old, dark brown hair and eyes; an Irish girl that looked Italian. Very businesslike but polite.Could this be the Jade you saw?

Boosted1
07-06-20, 19:30
While I didn't ask for the shit storm story, in some weird way I'm glad you sent it. Trying to read it while driving while nearly crying with laughter was a trick. You really should post that one. Damn.

Boosted1
07-06-20, 19:32
If she is walking, sign me up. Cute little thing.

Could this be the Jade you saw?

Mr Stubby
07-06-20, 23:23
I was driving around on Sully for a few hours Sunday, pretty much noon till 3. There was a nice looking girl wearing a blue dress west of Hague and a tall girl wearing high heels and a black skirt with blonde hair and a large chest in the bottoms. Saw her later towards Central. I would like to find out if any of you know of them and if they are worth seeing.

Mr Blue 314
07-07-20, 00:08
Blue was motoring in the bottoms tonight around 1145 pm.

I saw an older blond, (maybe 30ish) shoulder length, big titties, white gal. She was west of yale.

Anyone know her?

Also saw a white streetwalker standing at yale and Sulivant. Curley brown hair, not a spinner, not bbw. Decient ass. Did not get a really good look at her. Any idea who this one is? Sorry for poor descriptions.

Stay safe and enjoy. Blue.

Also saw a post I believe from humptie; if ya turn your newer car off, put the emergency brake on and then restart the car; this will not engage the auto driving lights. Works on 90% of domestic cars. Some foriegn ones as well.

Thus, you should be able to enjoy your car play with the air conditioning running. Let the ladies cool down so guys can have a better time.

Mr Blue 314
07-07-20, 00:53
Blue also "spied" a Limozine cruising between the bottoms and the hilltop. Which one of ya mongers riding in-style tonight (around 1230 am)?

Uncle had several marked cars on several side streets. Be careful.

Blue.

Humpty Dumpty
07-07-20, 00:59
Blue also "spied" a Limozine cruising between the bottoms and the hilltop. Which one of ya mongers riding in-style tonight (around 1230 am)?

Uncle had several marked cars on several side streets. Be careful.

Blue.That's got to be a dope boy.

Possible sting on Hudson / Cleveland on Monday night. Some ladies I've never seen before, a couple who behaved suspiciously, and a couple suspicious vehicles. I'm not usually paranoid about this kinda stuff.

Mr Blue 314
07-07-20, 01:05
I agree with boosted! I didn't ask for the humpties car wash story.

You should post it public for all to see. That's some funny stuff! Guessing it should go in the arguement forum?

While I didn't ask for the shit storm story, in some weird way I'm glad you sent it. Trying to read it while driving while nearly crying with laughter was a trick. You really should post that one. Damn.

Cdickerhoof
07-07-20, 08:29
So I was wondering if anyone knows of any decent African American streetwalkers anywhere in Columbus.

Humpty Dumpty
07-07-20, 10:02
So I was wondering if anyone knows of any decent African American streetwalkers anywhere in Columbus.I wouldn't take the risk. Too many BTVs. Some of them are passable. I creampied Alex K who is mixed.

Boosted1
07-07-20, 12:18
Did the hudson stroll this morning, scooped up jasmine. Tall, skinny, nice ass, beautiful small A's, very pretty face. BBBJCIM was nice, not great but got the job done. Had some sores on her legs and arms, won't scoop her again because of that. Shame, she is one of the cutest SW's I have seen. I picked her a couple of years ago, she was bat shit crazy that time, and not in the good way! She acted fine today, nice to talk to. Numbers but not confirmed if they are good or not.

Smutt2
07-07-20, 15:10
I wouldn't take the risk. Too many BTVs. Some of them are passable. I creampied Alex K who is mixed.I think Humpty has a BTV story or two.

Humpty Dumpty
07-07-20, 21:33
I think Humpty has a BTV story or two.I learned to do the window test. Before I let a ho in my car, I roll down the window and ask her name. If she has a deep voice or looks ugly up close, I don't let her in. The extra two seconds it takes is worth it. Sometimes faggots don't like being kicked out of the car if you let one in. The whites and Hispanics arent fooling anyone, but some of these black guys are pretty convincing trying to dress up as women. I once had to threaten one with pepper spray. Once I asked "when was the last time you went to jail" and he thought I was a cop and asked to be let out. That seems to do the trick.

Boosted, I see you met Jasmine B. B as in a kind of strong dark German beer. I shot my load in her before. She was sexy but did indeed have some sores.

Rocky Rhodes
07-07-20, 23:45
I think Humpty has a BTV story or two.Alex K maybe? Not that I'm interested in a BTV.

Kasjo23
07-07-20, 23:56
Hello mongers. I am from the area but haven't been here for years. I know of Sullivant (excuse spelling) but is there any other areas to stroll?

Mr Blue 314
07-08-20, 00:27
Blue was motoring the sully 500 around 12:20 am.

Looks like the udf at sullivant and hague got robbed. Not may girls brave enough to come out and walk.

If ya in the area use extreme caution! Blue got a soda and a bag of chips at the BP station right across the street. I'll see if any "diamonds in the rough" peek there head out long enough to suck some cock...

Lots of gray undercover cars running the side streets.

10 TV. WBNS - BREAKING: Columbus Police

https://www.facebook.com/WBNS10TV/posts/breaking-columbus-police-are-taping-off-a-udf-on-hague-avenue-at-sullivant-avenu/10152652679079369/

Humpty Dumpty
07-08-20, 10:44
Alex K maybe? Not that I'm interested in a BTV.Whoops. Maybe I should've made that a separate paragraph. I was addressing the low quality of BSWs, and the overabundance of BTVs. In the past year the only two BSWs I have picked up would be Cristy C and Alex K. Both of them got my warm creamy sperm inside them.

If anyone knows any attractive ladies under 30 of any race, Ill fill them up with sperm. Lets trade numbers.

Humpty Dumpty
07-08-20, 12:49
Hello mongers. I am from the area but haven't been here for years. I know of Sullivant (excuse spelling) but is there any other areas to stroll?Sullivant from Martin to Wedgewood.

Hudson from 71 to Cleveland has occasional attractive women.

Parsons has sparse action.

Main St, Livingston, Cleveland Ave and even broad St have low quality and quantity.

Kasjo23
07-08-20, 18:09
Thank you so much.

Sullivant from Martin to Wedgewood.

Hudson from 71 to Cleveland has occasional attractive women.

Parsons has sparse action.

Main St, Livingston, Cleveland Ave and even broad St have low quality and quantity.

DrJeckyl33
07-08-20, 21:04
The Columbus police have been directed to pull over vehicles that have rear tag lights out. It isn't public. Check your tag lights- don't give them a reason. Its a light bulb but it makes a stop legal. Just a heads up.

Humpty Dumpty
07-09-20, 01:33
Tonight, she was walking by Spanky's Bar which used to be called Rocky Top. The bathroom at that place sucks, and its super ghetto now. Shiree is 32, mixed SW. Her ass looked great in short jeans, her tits looked great, her face looked pretty. I told her I recognized her from her mugshots, and that her mugshots looked good. She wanted to go to the drug infested apartments on Rich St by Central to get her rock candy first. I told her I would not put up money up front. She said fine, she already had some money. She went and made the buy. She loaded up the crack pipe and lit a huge hit. It make a sizzling sound. She blew a big cloud out the window. We drove a secret location. Then for 30, she started to suck. She started complain about the heat, of course. Then we did BBFS doggy style while she hit the pipe again. She told me not to nut in her but I couldn't help myself and I got some in her, and some on her ass and on the passenger seat. We cleaned up the fluids off of our genitals with some McDonalds napkins she had in her purse. She asked that I drop her back off at the apartments on Rich St by Central. She was high and was very talkative. Very nice friendly lady. I have her digits but her phone is fucked up / off / unpaid bill / who knows what. Would repeat for sure. She says she has 3 profiles on Mark Z's social network.

Boosted1
07-10-20, 01:48
Saw kayla one morning this week. Went to my quiet spot for her specialty BBBJ. Damn that girl can suck a mean one. Worked her over pretty well, super deep and made her hold it all the way down. She took it like a champ, at one point stopping and almost pleading me to plese take it easy on her. Was so f'and hot, never had her say that before, but not worked her that hard before either. I did back off a little, but hearing her say that, pleading was so hot that I dumped deep in her throat within seconds. She kept doing her thing until I was done and pulled up making sure she cleaned up all the mess. Got ourselves presentable and headed back to the strip. Dropped her at the trap just off of sully and hague for her morning meds. 20 plus a tip and we were both happy. Haven't seen her in a while, needed that for sure. Her body is looking good, face showing the wear of the streets. Will repeat for sure.

MastaaFun
07-10-20, 03:14
Saw kayla one morning this week. Went to my quiet spot for her specialty BBBJ. Damn that girl can suck a mean one. Worked her over pretty well, super deep and made her hold it all the way down. She took it like a champ, at one point stopping and almost pleading me to plese take it easy on her. Was so f'and hot, never had her say that before, but not worked her that hard before either. I did back off a little, but hearing her say that, pleading was so hot that I dumped deep in her throat within seconds. She kept doing her thing until I was done and pulled up making sure she cleaned up all the mess. Got ourselves presentable and headed back to the strip. Dropped her at the trap just off of sully and hague for her morning meds. 20 plus a tip and we were both happy. Haven't seen her in a while, needed that for sure. Her body is looking good, face showing the wear of the streets. Will repeat for sure.Been trying to find a time and place to catch her but have failed miserably. Her duos back in the day were legendary and the one time I managed to pick her up off Sully she was still queen of the headgame. Shame she's street worn she'd be one I would of blew a days penny on for an overnight she was well worth it back then several times haha.

Humpty Dumpty
07-10-20, 13:45
It was 11 Pm on Thursday night. The hour of Humpty! First I stopped at the Speedway on West Broad by Wilson. The bathroom there is disgusting. I had to hover my buttocks over the toilet seat rather than sit on it because it was so nasty. Then I cruised down Sully.

I saw many women, most of whom were not worthy of my sperm. I saw Shianne in the usual area, She can be seen walking between Patio Bar and Lower Lights (Cypress). I decided I wanted someone new. I cruised back toward the hilltop. At Sully and Drexel near Donato's I saw Lexie. She was slender, young and pretty. I picked her up. She said she needed money because she needed to move. I offered 30. She wanted 40. So I countered with 35. It was a deal. We went to a secret place. Her head game was good. Then BBFS. Her pussy was too tight. Not as tight as Andrianna B (Queen Andi) but sex was a bit difficult. I got most of the cum inside her. Some ended up on her ass. Thankfully she didn't complain about the heat.

We got to talking. She told me her real name (I'm telling you, most of these ladies will give it to you when you ask after the deed is completed). I looked up her record on FCMC, and she does have a pending eviction, so that story is true. Nothing else. That being said, she still wanted me to drop her off at a drug house. No digits. I gave her my textplus number. I can't wait to give her more of my cream. I also noticed she was friends with Drii on Mark Z's social network. She has numerous people on her friends list who look like trashy people who are probably not gainfully employed.

MastaaFun
07-11-20, 06:03
Picked up Hailey at cypress and sully wanted. 30 for BJ and. 50 for FS I talked her into. 40. Blonde nice body, small chest but rest of her was pretty nice she did have some facial marks, but not bad she was attractive. When parked I knew I was going to get shoveled she was already breaking out the condom for head and was telling me she was worth the amount she wanted. She rushed thru the head trying to get me going then before even ready she was trying to get me behind her my mood was already ruined with rushed CBJ, all the moving away as I was trying to play a little she said did not want to get her shorts wet! So it did not happen just gave up and told her I was done wasn't worth the aggravation. Not the worst waste of. 40, but darn near close. The whole time was nothing but complaining about heat, don't touch my butt, no playing at all geez big boner killer just took her to store then dropped her off completely unsatisfied and regretting the whole thing. Shame really because if she would have performed well she might have gotten some good business but hell if not going to at least get the guy hard why even bother maybe give Kate a ring and have her come take care of it. If you know the Hailey I am referring to and choose to see her good luck because I'd avoid.

Royal64
07-11-20, 06:39
There is a girl who will setup you up to get robbed at the intersection of Dana and Sullivant.

White female, bleach blond hair, pulled up tight into a small bun with dark roots. Pretty, clean looking, coca cola bottle shaped body, big butt, kind of wide hips. Doesn't look like she belongs as she's not a drug user and she's very clean cut. Very sweet talking, asks a lot of questions about your personal life especially about your career.

She stands out in front of the house on the corner or sits on the bus bench, both locations on the south side of Sullivant.

After speaking, with her, she will text and call a lot on her phone as she's telling her dude what's going on and where you're going. She will stall and give you a lot of direction to make it easier for him to run up on you without you seeing.

Guy is a white male, about 5 foot 7, short hair and will run up on you once your in a secluded spot. She acts like she doesn't know him.

They either drive a white, four-door, newer style vehicle (Malibu / Cruze) or a bit older, blue, four-door vehicle (Malibu / Cruze) with a very distinct whining / winding sound with a small spoiler on the trunk. He will sit across the street on Dana in the parking spots next to the empty school lot watching everything that's going on, waiting on her signal when she takes you to a secluded spot.

Twisted36
07-11-20, 12:35
Picked up Hailey at cypress and sully wanted. 30 for BJ and. 50 for FS I talked her into. 40. Blonde nice body, small chest but rest of her was pretty nice she did have some facial marks, but not bad she was attractive. When parked I knew I was going to get shoveled she was already breaking out the condom for head and was telling me she was worth the amount she wanted. She rushed thru the head trying to get me going then before even ready she was trying to get me behind her my mood was already ruined with rushed CBJ, all the moving away as I was trying to play a little she said did not want to get her shorts wet! So it did not happen just gave up and told her I was done wasn't worth the aggravation. Not the worst waste of. 40, but darn near close. The whole time was nothing but complaining about heat, don't touch my butt, no playing at all geez big boner killer just took her to store then dropped her off completely unsatisfied and regretting the whole thing. Shame really because if she would have performed well she might have gotten some good business but hell if not going to at least get the guy hard why even bother maybe give Kate a ring and have her come take care of it. If you know the Hailey I am referring to and choose to see her good luck because I'd avoid.Many of us have cautioned people against picking her up. She is flat out not worth a second look. And yes it's unfortunate that she treats guys the way she does as she does have 9 ne of the nicest bodies out on the block.

Seascape
07-11-20, 12:41
It was 11 Pm on Thursday night. The hour of Humpty! First I stopped at the Speedway on West Broad by Wilson. The bathroom there is disgusting. I had to hover my buttocks over the toilet seat rather than sit on it because it was so nasty. Then I cruised down Sully.

I saw many women, most of whom were not worthy of my sperm. I saw Shianne in the usual area, She can be seen walking between Patio Bar and Lower Lights (Cypress). I decided I wanted someone new. I cruised back toward the hilltop. At Sully and Drexel near Donato's I saw Lexie. She was slender, young and pretty. I picked her up. She said she needed money because she needed to move. I offered 30. She wanted 40. So I countered with 35. It was a deal. We went to a secret place. Her head game was good. Then BBFS. Her pussy was too tight. Not as tight as Andrianna B (Queen Andi) but sex was a bit difficult. I got most of the cum inside her. Some ended up on her ass. Thankfully she didn't complain about the heat.

We got to talking. She told me her real name (I'm telling you, most of these ladies will give it to you when you ask after the deed is completed). I looked up her record on FCMC, and she does have a pending eviction, so that story is true. Nothing else. That being said, she still wanted me to drop her off at a drug house. No digits. I gave her my textplus number. I can't wait to give her more of my cream. I also noticed she was friends with Drii on Mark Z's social network. She has numerous people on her friends list who look like trashy people who are probably not gainfully employed.Holy shit. She's hot as fuck!! She walks?

MastaaFun
07-11-20, 13:38
Many of us have cautioned people against picking her up. She is flat out not worth a second look. And yes it's unfortunate that she treats guys the way she does as she does have 9 ne of the nicest bodies out on the block.Thanks Twisted I figured she was one mentioned before but so many use the name you just never know LOL. She offered me an Incall and even an Outcall if I wanted but as I said her performance cost her more than she knows a shame really I would of enjoyed opening her up a bit her friend Angel I believe if remember also looked cute from what I could see of her.

Buster Capp
07-11-20, 22:02
Not really an SW guy. Usually on the escort forum, but I have seen a few girls from the west side and occasionally cruise Sully for exploration / entertainment. With some of the sites down, and some frustration with the girls in my rotation, decided to take a look. Lots of girls out this evening, most of them looking pretty worn. Spotted Kam near the tracks by Yale, did a couple of drive-bys to take a closer look, pulled around the corner, and she hopped in. Voice was pretty much shot, but otherwise clean, unmarked, and relatively attractive. Mid-20's (med ht brunette, soft but not heavy. Agreed on head for $30. She picked a place with good visibility and low risk, parked, and she went to work. One speed, full, and she went at it until the job was done, and stayed with it until the end. Car dates aren't best for me, and it took her a while, so gave her an extra $10 and a couple of smokes. Dropped her off a block or two from where I picked her up. Took digits and would consider if I was in the neighborhood. Hand in her shorts while she worked, and the ass was soft and jiggly. Would consider a room and hitting it doggie. Overall, a more than acceptable first exploration.

MastaaFun
07-11-20, 23:29
Any of you regular Sully mongers ever get a number for Kayla (Mariah) throw me a bone in PM I just have no luck catching her.

DesmondSpinoza
07-12-20, 00:11
Any of you regular Sully mongers ever get a number for Kayla (Mariah) throw me a bone in PM I just have no luck catching her.I interrupted her last night while she was tossing my salad and asked her if she had a phone and she said no, then went back to tossing salad.

Boosted1
07-12-20, 10:01
I have her number and fb, neither have ever worked to hook up, never has minutes on it. She knows as soon as she hits the street she will get scooped up. I have talked to her on several ocasions about how important to keep a phone to stay off the streets but no change. Even tried working with one of her close friends (from the trap house) to set up a double with her and kayla, that didn't work either. One or two blocks around Hague and Sully is where she will be. Good luck and safe hunting.

Any of you regular Sully mongers ever get a number for Kayla (Mariah) throw me a bone in PM I just have no luck catching her.

MastaaFun
07-12-20, 12:44
I have her number and fb, neither have ever worked to hook up, never has minutes on it. She knows as soon as she hits the street she will get scooped up. I have talked to her on several ocasions about how important to keep a phone to stay off the streets but no change. Even tried working with one of her close friends (from the trap house) to set up a double with her and kayla, that didn't work either. One or two blocks around Hague and Sully is where she will be. Good luck and safe hunting.Thanks for the lead on her route that will help and the other info I will try. I sugared her a few times years ago for her and Jess rooms and the like and they always were very very appreciative LOL both were really great to hang with I was sad to hear of her drop to the street a few years ago and lost contact when Jess cleaned up. I managed to catch her once at end of summer last year the habit had taken their toll on her face but her body was still great then. Her talents are obviously unaffected she enjoys herself.

Humpty Dumpty
07-12-20, 13:34
I cruised up and down Sully at 1145 PM on Saturday night. I saw plenty of ugly ladies. I saw Shiree near Spanky's Tavern, but I wanted someone new. Which one of you guys was driving a Tesla, trying to pick up some ugly hag just west of Hague? I wouldn't drive around the west side driving a vehicle that is expensive, flashy or sticks out. I like to blend in. A dark colored Camry or Corolla is perfect.

By Sam's Drive Thru I saw WSW named Red, 21 years old. Body is okay, pretty red hair, not ugly by any means, but in a few years she might be. Tattoos on her body and face. Why do women do this to themselves? Anyway, we went to some place that she recommended where I had been before. Her BBBJ skills were great. She wanted to use a condom. I told her no. She said to pull out, but most of the cum got in her. She laid still like a corpse while I fucked her. She wanted 40. I gave her 35. Would probably not repeat unless I was to just get a BBBJ. Sure, she's 21. But there are better options. I don't see how you guys overpay for old used up hags. Or overpay for good looking girls. There are plenty of willing, attractive cheap ladies.

The Pilot on North Wilson has a somewhat clean bathroom that's open 24 hours. Planet Fitness closes at 9 PM now so using the bathroom there is usually out of the question. UDF at Clime Rd has a bathroom that's usually clean. Most bars, restaurants and gas stations usually have terrible bathrooms in the area. I also like to bring my sharpie to write stuff on the walls. Next time you take a shit, look for "Humpty from USASG blew up this toilet" on the stall wall.

Boosted1
07-12-20, 14:21
She is good people, always fun. She actually prefers girls but you would never know it. Stopped and talked to her a couple weeks ago while she was on the way to see her dr for her pick me up. Wouldn't get in the car, she was on a beeline. When you do catch her, its good. Nice girl with huge problems.

Thanks for the lead on her route that will help and the other info I will try. I sugared her a few times years ago for her and Jess rooms and the like and they always were very very appreciative LOL both were really great to hang with I was sad to hear of her drop to the street a few years ago and lost contact when Jess cleaned up. I managed to catch her once at end of summer last year the habit had taken their toll on her face but her body was still great then. Her talents are obviously unaffected she enjoys herself.

Midwest Dude
07-12-20, 14:49
She is good people, always fun. She actually prefers girls but you would never know it. Stopped and talked to her a couple weeks ago while she was on the way to see her dr for her pick me up. Wouldn't get in the car, she was on a beeline. When you do catch her, its good. Nice girl with huge problems.Explains why her and Korrinda are were an item for a bit last year.

JizMan
07-12-20, 16:25
Explains why her and Korrinda are were an item for a bit last year.Korrinda has been living with another girl. Her GF was a chef at some restaurant in Chillicothe that recently closed. They could both be living in Cbus now but the relationship may be over based on some new pics on her GF's FB. Her GF is decent looking. Maybe Korrinda will be back on the market soon?

Boosted1
07-12-20, 16:34
Yep, korinda and several others. Haven FS with kayla yet, need to find a clean, safe and affordable notel in that area to try her out. If anyone knows of a place, I'm all ears.

Explains why her and Korrinda are were an item for a bit last year.

Boosted1
07-12-20, 16:36
Anyone still hooking up with drea? Last post had her living out of a car on the north end, that still the case?

Humpty Dumpty
07-12-20, 16:41
Anyone still hooking up with drea? Last post had her living out of a car on the north end, that still the case?Drea? You got a full name or pic?

I miss Korrinda are. I creampied her once. Kayla? I think I got a BBBJ from her once. She said she would toss my salad next time. I am still looking for any women who would be interested in tossing my salad.

Boosted1
07-12-20, 23:57
Was talking about Porscha. She was walking hudson and cleveland ave. A few weeks back. Reflecting, I should have posted on the escort page.

Drea? You got a full name or pic?

I miss Korrinda are. I creampied her once. Kayla? I think I got a BBBJ from her once. She said she would toss my salad next time. I am still looking for any women who would be interested in tossing my salad.

Twisted36
07-13-20, 01:16
Drea? You got a full name or pic?

I miss Korrinda are. I creampied her once. Kayla? I think I got a BBBJ from her once. She said she would toss my salad next time. I am still looking for any women who would be interested in tossing my salad.Kayla will definitely toss a salad and would be happy to have you Deposit all you have in her. I haven't heard Korrinda being back out on the west side, but I will check with my best source for info and let you all know.

OhioGuy145
07-13-20, 06:21
Anyone still hooking up with drea? Last post had her living out of a car on the north end, that still the case?Drea is homeless. Lost car. Living in northern lights area. Has phone when she can get on free wifi. She asks me for money everyday. She panhandles mostly at kroger on morse. Message me for digits.

Humpty Dumpty
07-13-20, 23:39
It was 11 pm Sunday night. I was horny. I did a couple laps up and down Sully. At brehl and Sully I saw Jordan D. The d rhymes with "pecker". We drove to some crappy apartment complex to the deed in the car. We began to undress and talk dirty. Then Jordan looked at the car we were parked next to. There was a white male and female in their 50's. They were smoking crack. Apparently we spooked them. They were about to bolt but we did first. We got undressed. She performed a great BBBJ followed by BBFS doggy style. I gave her the full load. I asked if she liked my sperm swimming around inside her. She said yes! I gave her 30. Got digits. Dropped her off at the marathon at Sully and central. She said afterward she was going to go to the crime and bug infested apartment complex at rich and central where she was going to smoke a bunch of crack. Would repeat. I think her name on social media is spelled like "Jordynn".

Cherny
07-14-20, 11:40
Those of you that frequent Sullivant Ave may find this site useful.

https://m.facebook.com/TacticalResponseGroupInc/?__tn__=C-R

I posted a message on the General Reports page about this site a few days ago.

Humpty Dumpty
07-15-20, 11:55
So I drove down Sullivant on Tuesday afternoon. Quantity was high. Quality was low.

Whoever created that page probably posts here too. Is it your page Cherny? If so, that is cool! I see a number quite a few ladies whose coochies I have blessed with big loads of creamy Ohio cum chowder.

Are there any fears about hookers spreading covid19? Is mayor Ginther going to do anything about it, like forcing them to wear masks while giving blowjobs? I do not wear masks or condoms.

I will however, use a toilet seat cover at the pilot truck stop on Wilson road.

Cherny
07-15-20, 16:58
The link below is the mobile Facebook page.

If you are browsing using a computer, this will yield better results: https://www.facebook.com/TacticalResponseGroupInc/.

Those of you that frequent Sullivant Ave may find this site useful.

https://m.facebook.com/TacticalResponseGroupInc/?__tn__=C-R

I posted a message on the General Reports page about this site a few days ago.

TotoMoto
07-15-20, 18:44
The link below is the mobile Facebook page.

If you are browsing using a computer, this will yield better results: https://www.facebook.com/TacticalResponseGroupInc/.Thanks Mr. C. Lots of good info and intel.

RonJohnson330
07-16-20, 04:11
Haven't posted in 2 yrs, got kicked out of the casino for deep cleanin!! Decided to take a cruise down good ol sully. Nada nothin, go under the 70 bridge see one walking at the same time a camaro parked by the hwy entrance guys fighting or sumthn I make a uturn and uncle pulls up behind the parked car. I continue west on sully still nothin besides a crazy dk hair girl at BP. Sheesh where did they all go?! Quarantining in Humptys bix toyota? Jkjk.

Humpty Dumpty
07-16-20, 11:55
It was Wednesday night. 1130 PM. As soon as I hit Sullivant, my guts began to bubble. What is it about the west side that causes my excretory system to act up? Thanks to the bridge on Wilson Road being out, there was no way I was going to make it to Pilot. And since it was kind of late, I didn't know if I could make it to the UDF on Clime Road in time. So I had to drop a pile by KFC's dumpster by the alley. Its probably still there if you want to check it out. I used my socks and discarded them on top of the fresh mountain of turds. Then a few blocks away, my butt said "But wait! There's more!" like Billy Mays. I dropped some more in an alley. I wiped with some masks I was reluctantly forced to use.

I drove up and down Sully probably 3 round trips. I saw a couple good looking ladies like Alex K. And Shiree B. I saw Brittaney P. By Blueberry Hill. She was nodding off while standing. I have seen a couple different videos of her on Wesside Caught Ya and Westside Epidemics. In these videos, she is embarrassing herself by dancing around like Tyrone Biggums and making weird noises. She's actually a nice lady most of the time. Some other guy made the move for her, so I decided to let him have her. Is Blueberry Hill back open again? I do not want Jason S. To take my picture or license plate.

Back to Sully and Westgate. I saw Andrea F aka "Anita" who I had picked up previously. We drove to a special place. She asked for 30 for BBBJ. Only Margot Robbie could make 30 bucks for a BBBJ on Sullivant. I told her I would give her 20 and some drug paraphernalia. She sucked it and did a better job than she did last time. She complained about the heat. I turned the AC on. I ejaculated in her mouth and she spat the cum all over someone's lawn.

As I was about to drop her off, she asked "Do you post on USASG?

I said yes. She asked what the name I used was. I told her "SW Man" which was my name before I changed it to Humpty Dumpty. I changed it to Humpty Dumpty because SW Man got confused with SW Ohio Man and Ohio Man. Humpty Dumpty was just some random name that had no special meaning or significance.

She said " I read what they say on USASG. Especially Humpty Dumpty". At this point it took me everything I had not to burst into laughter. Instead I just nervously said "Oh yeah, Humpty Dumpty, he's a pretty a nasty guy, a hahahah". I should've dropped her off at KFC so she could see the pile of fresh turds.

Boosted1
07-17-20, 12:24
Did a pass on Hudson this morning. Jasmine out again, sure wish she got herself cleaned up a bit, 25 mph, 30' away still see the sores on her legs. Big head won this battle, I drove on by. But damn cute girl. And there was a bleached blond around mid 30 yo med build at the maze market area. Too old and a little heavier for my liking. Then I see a cute brownish haired young lady in the same area. Med lengh hair, slim to ave build, taller. I did the loop, and she was gone. If anyone has info on her, would be appreciated.

Humpty Dumpty
07-17-20, 17:46
Cinderella, the mixed SW on Hudson by the marathon station ripped me off for 15 bucks. She was super paranoid, kept accusing me of being a cop, etc. Avoid. Does anyone have her full real name? I can't believe she wanted to do the deed in back of a drug house on McGuffey. Crackheads and hookers kept going in and out of this house. One of which is an ugly WSW who has eyes like Steve buscemi.

Humpty Dumpty
07-20-20, 14:31
It appears that Alexus C known as Lexie got locked up 4 days after I donated my sperm to her.

Another thing about Cinderella. Sometimes these women think you're a cop if you talk like your IQ is above 50. You have dumb down how you talk or you can spook some of the women who are dumb.

Gabrielfa
07-20-20, 15:30
Humpty Dumpty.

Drop an Imodium and drink an entire bottle of water about an hour before you roll out. Clear that right up.

Boosted1
07-20-20, 21:14
Scooped up holly this morning around hague and sully. She had a couple of dudes hanging out around her keeping an eye out I guess but the scoop was clean without issue. Went to my spot for some BBBJ fun. She did a good job without any issue for street rate plus a tip. Told her the tip was coming if she did a good job so she worked for it. Makeup looked nice, 5'5 or so, skinny, very very small A's, marks on arms and legs not hateful though. Caught all of it, kept at it till I told her to stop. Spit into her hand and slung it out the window like a pro! I'd see her again. Talks non stop though, but I had the time so it was ok.

RabbitDaddy
07-21-20, 11:33
Scooped up holly this morning around hague and sully. She had a couple of dudes hanging out around her keeping an eye out I guess but the scoop was clean without issue. Went to my spot for some BBBJ fun. She did a good job without any issue for street rate plus a tip. Told her the tip was coming if she did a good job so she worked for it. Makeup looked nice, 5'5 or so, skinny, very very small A's, marks on arms and legs not hateful though. Caught all of it, kept at it till I told her to stop. Spit into her hand and slung it out the window like a pro! I'd see her again. Talks non stop though, but I had the time so it was ok.Not familiar with area. Some of you refer 'my spot", I need to know some safe spots. PM me. I am not involved with LE of any kind, just need a place to go. Not like Humpty, a place for BJ not defecation.

Humpty Dumpty
07-21-20, 17:17
Not familiar with area. Some of you refer 'my spot", I need to know some safe spots. PM me. I am not involved with LE of any kind, just need a place to go. Not like Humpty, a place for BJ not defecation.Never park in an alley. Ever. I always go north of broad, or south of mound. And I think the place with a late night bathroom during the "pandemic" is pilot on Wilson road.

If you pick up a girl on Parsons, stay west of Parsons. If you pick up a girl on Hudson, take her to the campus area. You think a bunch of drunk college students are going to call the cops on people having sex in a car? I do not know of any safe clean bathrooms that are available late at night in those areas in the "pandemic" age now. This pandemic is overhyped BS just like AIDS. I've rawdogged at least 1000 women and still no HIV. Dr Fauci needs to work on finding a cure for sudden urgent bowel movements, or maybe he can make a pill that can outdo Viagra.