PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

LiveMonger
12-09-19, 21:28
Who is her sister she never introduced me to her.Ask Angel if her big sis is still out.

Humpty Dumpty
12-10-19, 12:35
I used to dump a few loads in Angel many, many years ago. The last time I creampied her mustve been at least 12 or so years ago. She looks terrible now. At least she has dentures, haha!

Anyone want the number for Meredith S? S as in Giancarlo who plays for the Yankees. She used to be drop dead gorgeous a few years ago. But age and bad habits aren't good for anyone. Still a good looking lady with a pleasant personality. She will blow up your phone.

Need complete names and other info of SWs who are attractive and under 25.

LiveMonger
12-10-19, 18:20
I used to dump a few loads in Angel many, many years ago. The last time I creampied her mustve been at least 12 or so years ago. She looks terrible now. At least she has dentures, haha!

Anyone want the number for Meredith S? S as in Giancarlo who plays for the Yankees. She used to be drop dead gorgeous a few years ago. But age and bad habits aren't good for anyone. Still a good looking lady with a pleasant personality. She will blow up your phone.

Need complete names and other info of SWs who are attractive and under 25.Not the same Angel.

Bowtie
12-10-19, 23:20
Saw some of the cleanup this morning on webber. Caught some movement out of the corner of my eye, look over and see a crew of SRT or SWAT guys busting a house just south of webber on a side street near the funeral home. One of the vehicles looked like a flower car for the funeral home but wasnt. Chevy tahoe, black, black windows, rear side windows covered. This was around 8 am. Roll safe boys.

The city has invested 25 million to revitalize Linden. Look for more of this activity.

Scorpio Master
12-11-19, 01:02
Picked up Lacy, brunette WSW, for BBBJ for 20. Too much teeth where it started to hurt so just had her finish with a HJ. Kelsy, or KK, back to my room for 40 and pack of smokes. Told her either park for BBBJ or to my room for FS. She needed to make as much as she could so back to the room. Hair looked to be a very dark reddish with "westside" and "money" tatted above her eyebrows. Said she had it done while she was f*#ked up. Nice slow BBBJ then covered mish.

Everyone I picked up was on Sully. Did go down Broad couple times and tried to pick one up but she kept walking. Hit Hudson once for hour or two only seeing one that I was not interested in. Once LE got behind me and me in a out of state rental I left Hudson and went back to Sully.

Lastly thanks to everyone who sent me a PM with info for my visit. You gentlemen know who you are. Will make sure to visit again in sping / summer time. Can only imagine how much activity is out there with warmer weather.

Fortress67
12-11-19, 09:09
I happened to be in Columbus for a night and took advantage of all of your information to learn the stroll, and find a beautiful blonde WSW called Nicole on Friday night. Found her about a block past Wendy's and we went off for a ride. She said that at least four of us were waiting for her, I am glad she hopped into my truck, instead of one of yours! We went off to her spot, and had a great BBBJ and then FS, all in the front seat of my truck. Got her digits, and repeated Saturday morning in my hotel. Thank you all for the information that led to an unforgettable visit! I need to spend more time in Columbus!

CbusDawg
12-11-19, 18:52
Picked up cookie last night around 3 am. Was bundled up so couldn't see face that well. Should have kept going. Horrible attitude. 20 for BBBJ. Bitched the entire time. Won't repeat.

Cbus616
12-11-19, 21:09
Hey all,

Long time monger here. Been cruising these streets for more years than I care to admit. Lots of war stories, some very old and some recent. I'm sure I've run into many of you before. Scooping as I was turning the corner (bastards).

Not long ago I had made a scoop in a usual place just off sully (probably my first problem). They had clearly been watching this one walk but I didn't realize I was being followed for a while. By the time I did it was too late. Uncle took my passenger on vacation and let me go, but he could have just as easily taken me for a trip. Shook me up hard. Knocked me out of the game for a while. Just prior had seen some posts about what the going procedure was and it helped me a lot.

It was right around the time things LEO was trying to get his act back together after a lot of bad press. I've seen mongers reporting of unmarked cars, seems to be mostly SUVs. I saw one of these on Parsons a few weeks ago. They seem to swoop and scoop, then clear the streets so mongers have a hard time spotting.

Seems like things have been stupid hot lately. See Uncle everywhere. Its all got me thinking about paying for advertising pros but I don't know if that's much safer. And it sure as hell ain't cheaper.

Traffic seems to be picking up lately but good talent can be scarce. Would have to be damn near perfect to scoop. I guess that's just more for you (bastards).

Wonder if any of you have had a similar experience and any knowledge on the current procedures is appreciated.

Do I finish up with a story about taking a dump somewhere? LMAO! Those get me every time.

Dog2000
12-12-19, 00:32
Tried both the North Columbus route and the Sully route last night. Sully had quiet a few more ladies to chose from. Biggest problem was the high traffic from other mongers. Many who were pulling you turns and attracting a ton of attention. It is so cold out that it is nearly impossible to see what they look like before you are right up on them. I pulled over for one that seemed to have a decent body but as soon as she got closer to my vehicle I could see she was in bad shape and had sores on her face. As the night progressed I saw more and more LEO. Spooked me, so I cut my loses and left. I plan on going in the daytime tomorrow to see if I can get a better look at them before committing.

Humpty Dumpty
12-12-19, 20:42
Tried both the North Columbus route and the Sully route last night. Sully had quiet a few more ladies to chose from. Biggest problem was the high traffic from other mongers. Many who were pulling you turns and attracting a ton of attention. It is so cold out that it is nearly impossible to see what they look like before you are right up on them. I pulled over for one that seemed to have a decent body but as soon as she got closer to my vehicle I could see she was in bad shape and had sores on her face. As the night progressed I saw more and more LEO. Spooked me, so I cut my loses and left. I plan on going in the daytime tomorrow to see if I can get a better look at them before committing.From my personal experience, if you have to turn around to take a second look, the second look won't be good. Any woman who covers her face is doing so for a reason other than the temperature. And its true, a lot of mongers, particularly foreigners, have zero common sense or common courtesy. They think nothing of drawing attention to themselves, or having bad "street manners" like not keeping their distance from a monger who was quicker and is in the process of making a pickup. If you were too slow, youll have to wait your turn, in the meantime find another woman!

Wesside caught ya is flooded with crap.I have discovered another FB group that is much better. Send a PM for details.

Dog2000
12-12-19, 23:52
Started while it was still light out on Sullivant. A few out there but really appeared to be drugged out. Settled on a taller blonde named Brittany because I was not going back empty handed. She did not have any visible scabs which was better than most I saw out there. You could tell that at one time she was probably really pretty. She was a bit out of it but very pleasant. Drove about a mile from the Sunoco that I picked her up at and pulled over into a residential area. Really nice BBBJ with CIM for. 3. I never asked her to take any clothes off because I was afraid of what I would see. She is a spinner for sure but would be much better looking if she ate something and kicked whatever drug she was on. She said she is not able to keep a phone because they always get stolen so no digits to share. She did say that she normally stood outside the small convienence store that I dropped her off at.

While out there I did notice a younger mixed girl that appeared to be healthy, just could never time it right to pick her up before another monger snatched her. LEO was not as bad as last night.

Humpty Dumpty
12-13-19, 01:16
Dog2000, you are Brittaney P. P as in a breakfast restaurant on Hilliard Rome Rd. She was very gorgeous at one time. Too bad she has also lost too much weight and has a "melted candle" effect on her body. BBBJCIM is awesome from her. She has a great personality. She can be seen especially around Hague and Palmetto. Here is an especially good picture of her from better days. Sometimes when she is really whacked out on drugs she can be seen doing weird dance moves and drawing attention to herself near Rosco's or Sam's. For those not from here, those are two very ghetto ass convenience stores on Sullivant that the hookers really like.

Dave3879
12-13-19, 12:39
Man it's thin out there these days. Strolled yesterday 6-730 and just did a couple laps this morning. My regulars are mia. Any trades? This dck isn't going to suck itself. LOL.

John Ohio
12-14-19, 00:38
Quantity was thin quality was excellent, Grabbed a curly haired ginger by by Dakota. BBBJ with spit. Standard street price. Can't remember name. Saw an amazing blonde in leggings on Sully across from the gas station on Central, one of you guys got to her before I did.

MarblesKyle
12-14-19, 11:49
Went for two strolls down Sully yesterday, one just browsing around noon and another at midnight. Not much happening at noon but I saw 1-2 that I would pick up if it wasn't broad daylight. There were three or four more that looked nasty.

Lots of talent at night, Shelby was in the right place at the right time where I felt safe pulling over. Picked her up on a side street right in the middle of the Sully strip. Offered to take her to my hotel, but she wanted to go get a fix first before a long stay. I didn't feel good about that so I took her to one of her spots and got some BBBJ. She was very good, but I couldn't nut. I had a few drinks earlier and car play is really not my thing. I gave her .4 but I got the vibe she would have been happy with .2 even if I finished. She let me name my price. When I dropped her off I once again offered more money to go to my room, and she was willing but wanted me to wait for her to get fixed. I didn't want to sit outside of a dealers house so I passed.

Nice girl, relatively attractive, and great skills. I'd scoop her up again if I saw her. I'm not sure if she's Shelby D who is referred to in other posts. All I got was her first name and that she was originally from Cincinnati.

Feel free to PM with any questions, I'm not sure the exact side street but I could probably narrow it down. I got the vine she moves around quite a bit anyway.

Seascape
12-14-19, 18:40
Went for two strolls down Sully yesterday, one just browsing around noon and another at midnight. Not much happening at noon but I saw 1-2 that I would pick up if it wasn't broad daylight. There were three or four more that looked nasty.

Lots of talent at night, Shelby was in the right place at the right time where I felt safe pulling over. Picked her up on a side street right in the middle of the Sully strip. Offered to take her to my hotel, but she wanted to go get a fix first before a long stay. I didn't feel good about that so I took her to one of her spots and got some BBBJ. She was very good, but I couldn't nut. I had a few drinks earlier and car play is really not my thing. I gave her .4 but I got the vibe she would have been happy with .2 even if I finished. She let me name my price. When I dropped her off I once again offered more money to go to my room, and she was willing but wanted me to wait for her to get fixed. I didn't want to sit outside of a dealers house so I passed.

Nice girl, relatively attractive, and great skills. I'd scoop her up again if I saw her. I'm not sure if she's Shelby D who is referred to in other posts. All I got was her first name and that she was originally from Cincinnati.

Feel free to PM with any questions, I'm not sure the exact side street but I could probably narrow it down. I got the vine she moves around quite a bit anyway.Shelby D is a hot asf brunette. Like white hot when she's on her game.

Humpty Dumpty
12-14-19, 19:29

Feel free to PM with any questions, I'm not sure the exact side street but I could probably narrow it down. I got the vine she moves around quite a bit anyway.If she is tall, attractive and has bad teeth, that's Shelby B. The B as in director Mel who did "Blazing Saddles". Avoid at all costs, she is a thief.

Here are pics of Shelby B and Shelby D.

Dog2000
12-15-19, 01:25
Dog2000, you are Brittaney P. P as in a breakfast restaurant on Hilliard Rome Rd. She was very gorgeous at one time. Too bad she has also lost too much weight and has a "melted candle" effect on her body. BBBJCIM is awesome from her. She has a great personality. She can be seen especially around Hague and Palmetto. Here is an especially good picture of her from better days. Sometimes when she is really whacked out on drugs she can be seen doing weird dance moves and drawing attention to herself near Rosco's or Sam's. For those not from here, those are two very ghetto ass convenience stores on Sullivant that the hookers really like.That is the one I picked up. Would have been nice to catch her early on in the game.

MarblesKyle
12-15-19, 11:56
If she is tall, attractive and has bad teeth, that's Shelby B. The B as in director Mel who did "Blazing Saddles". Avoid at all costs, she is a thief.

Here are pics of Shelby B and Shelby D.I'm quite sure it was the black and white photo. She definitely wasn't as attractive as the color photo you posted. I got no feelings from her that I would get ripped off. Again, she was nice but not up for what I needed so I paid her and we parted ways amicably.

Sully is pretty impressive. Despite cold weather I saw at least 10 SWs worth a pickup. You'll have strung out junkies anywhere but you can still find some that the lifestyle hasn't totally chewed up yet.

JonHangcok
12-15-19, 20:06
Dog2000, you are Brittaney P. P as in a breakfast restaurant on Hilliard Rome Rd. She was very gorgeous at one time. Too bad she has also lost too much weight and has a "melted candle" effect on her body. BBBJCIM is awesome from her. She has a great personality. She can be seen especially around Hague and Palmetto. Here is an especially good picture of her from better days. Sometimes when she is really whacked out on drugs she can be seen doing weird dance moves and drawing attention to herself near Rosco's or Sam's. For those not from here, those are two very ghetto ass convenience stores on Sullivant that the hookers really like.I agree with Humpty. Brittany's BBBJ is one of the best out on the strip. If you see her scoop her up. My only complaint is that she rushes a bit, and asks that question I hate: "Are you close yet?" Most of these SWers do that though.

LiveMonger
12-16-19, 08:03
I agree with Humpty. Brittany's BBBJ is one of the best out on the strip. If you see her scoop her up. My only complaint is that she rushes a bit, and asks that question I hate: "Are you close yet?" Most of these SWers do that though.Being dope sick makes ya a clock watcher I guess! I hate that question too!

LiveMonger
12-16-19, 08:06
Picked up cookie last night around 3 am. Was bundled up so couldn't see face that well. Should have kept going. Horrible attitude. 20 for BBBJ. Bitched the entire time. Won't repeat.She has been out there close to a decade. Locals know her well. Native of the Hilltop. She shoots Meth. I would avoid at all costs. That crap has made her crazy. For those that don't know her, she is way skinny and speed walks. Always out.

Humpty Dumpty
12-17-19, 14:47
There is a cute 18 year old redhead named Adrionna M. I would to shoot a few loads of cream inside her. Saw her pic on the Jackson Pike Hotel page.

LiveMonger
12-17-19, 21:28
There is a cute 18 year old redhead named Adrionna M. I would to shoot a few loads of cream inside her. Saw her pic on the Jackson Pike Hotel page.She has been out there over a year. The life is taking its toll. She's not the talented. Just looking to score is her game. Don't waste your goo on her.

Brice1
12-17-19, 21:30
There is a cute 18 year old redhead named Adrionna M. I would to shoot a few loads of cream inside her. Saw her pic on the Jackson Pike Hotel page.Please share brother.

Midwest Dude
12-17-19, 23:48
Any of you riders remember her or seen her recently? Black hair, nice fake tits, probably hot before the dope, but a complete spaz? I remember seeing her several years ago but haven't seen her since.

OlReliable
12-18-19, 00:28
Any of you riders remember her or seen her recently? Black hair, nice fake tits, probably hot before the dope, but a complete spaz? I remember seeing her several years ago but haven't seen her since.I inquired about her with another local that knows her. I hear that she moved to Grove City but that's all I heard. She is a good one to laugh with on the way to a mutual spot.

OlReliable
12-18-19, 00:39
Any of you riders remember her or seen her recently? Black hair, nice fake tits, probably hot before the dope, but a complete spaz? I remember seeing her several years ago but haven't seen her since.I inquired about her with another local that knows her. I hear that she moved to Grove City but that's all I heard. She is a good one to laugh with on the way to a mutual spot.

Football John
12-18-19, 15:16
Just travelled down Sully. I had $5 to my name and, of course, I saw some good looking ladies. One was probably about 5'8" with shoulder length brown hair with reddish streaks in it. Another one was about the same size with shoulder length blond hair and appeared to be very hot. She was wearing a skirt and leggings. Had very much a schoolgirl look. Wanted her.

The third one was wearing a pink hoody with the hoody hiding her face. She had a shirt hanging below her hoody. Looked cute from what I could see.

I pulled over on Sullivan's across from Family Dollar. There about 5 minutes and there was a knock on my passenger window. Scared the shit out of me! She was about 5'6" - 5'8", very thin wearing blue jeans, hair tinted red. Very cute, but had some minor skin problems. I would do her in a minute!

Further down towards 70, I saw another looker. Blond wearing a pink coat and pink pants. She had great dimples and gave me a great smile and wave.

JustVisiting82
12-18-19, 22:32
There is a cute 18 year old redhead named Adrionna M. I would to shoot a few loads of cream inside her. Saw her pic on the Jackson Pike Hotel page.She's alright in a pinch, or if you're just looking to bust one in a youngin', but my experience with her was nothing special. She didn't really rush our date, but she definitely did not attempt to act like she was enjoying herself or wanting to be there. I banged her out for less than your typical street rates, so I really can't complain though. As always. YMMV.

JustVisiting82
12-18-19, 22:55
I've scooped Red (real name Paigel) in the Bottoms a couple of times now. Red is the 25 year old redhead that you can often find along Sully near the railroad bridge. She says that she is 25 years old, from Hilliard, has a 7 year old daughter and is currently 6 months pregnant (which is hard to tell from under the long blue coat that she currently wears). Red can be had for cheap, but she does tend to try and rush you to your climax. Those who dread hearing the infamous "are you close?" in the middle of you pounding your way to the bottom of her wet, pregnant vagina should steer clear of her, because she will keep asking if you aren't quick to pull the trigger. Besides that, she's always delivered for me and has a pretty pleasant personality when engaging in conversation. She's open about having an addiction and about having a "boyfriend". I can't speak for how open her menu is (I'm not into kissing or going down on girls who've been around the block), but I know that she will allow BBFS as long as you don't cum inside her because her "boyfriend would be pissed since she's pregnant with his child!" She didn't seem to worried about it when I busted up inside her anyways. Haha She doesn't have a phone but she's out there all of the time. The last time that I scooped her up, I dropped her off beside the Glenwood carryout, drove around the block to head back west, and saw her back out along Sully trying to entice another monger for a date before I even had a chance to get out of the area. Hopefully none of you fellas are out there kissing or dining at her y...

ColumbusM112
12-19-19, 02:03
Driving down Sully today. I spotted a nice thick girl. So I picked her up. She was beautiful said she doesn't do drugs she isn't out there hardly just need to make some money. She said she was trying to find some old regulars she use to see. Well I told her I only had 30. She said she would do BBBJ. She was definitely worth it. She was so beautiful. I can't believe I seen her out there. Not someone I would think would be walking. Anyone want to see her I have digits. ?

JizMan
12-19-19, 08:45
I've scooped Red (real name Paigel) in the Bottoms a couple of times now. Red is the 25 year old redhead that you can often find along Sully near the railroad bridge. She says that she is 25 years old, from Hilliard, has a 7 year old daughter and is currently 6 months pregnant (which is hard to tell from under the long blue coat that she currently wears). Red can be had for cheap, but she does tend to try and rush you to your climax. Those who dread hearing the infamous "are you close?" in the middle of you pounding your way to the bottom of her wet, pregnant vagina should steer clear of her, because she will keep asking if you aren't quick to pull the trigger. Besides that, she's always delivered for me and has a pretty pleasant personality when engaging in conversation. She's open about having an addiction and about having a "boyfriend". I can't speak for how open her menu is (I'm not into kissing or going down on girls who've been around the block), but I know that she will allow BBFS as long as you don't cum inside her because her "boyfriend would be pissed since she's pregnant with his child!" She didn't seem to worried about it when I busted up inside her anyways. Haha She doesn't have a phone but she's out there all of the time. The last time that I scooped her up, I dropped her off beside the Glenwood carryout, drove around the block to head back west, and saw her back out along Sully trying to entice another monger for a date before I even had a chance to get out of the area. Hopefully none of you fellas are out there kissing or dining at her y...I'm surprised she is a SW. She is really cute and clean cut looking. She advertised on BP months ago. I found her identity and thought it was a local hooker just borrowing Paigel's pics. I was unable to meet up with her at the time. Her FB profile pic has shown her with a substantial baby bump since the Summer. She must be ready to pop out the kid any day now. What a sad situation. She has a clean rap sheet, not even a traffic violation.

Football John
12-19-19, 21:01
Driving down Sully today. I spotted a nice thick girl. So I picked her up. She was beautiful said she doesn't do drugs she isn't out there hardly just need to make some money. She said she was trying to find some old regulars she use to see. Well I told her I only had 30. She said she would do BBBJ. She was definitely worth it. She was so beautiful. I can't believe I seen her out there. Not someone I would think would be walking. Anyone want to see her I have digits. ?I would love her digits. If you need to, pm me.

chinq
12-20-19, 09:21
I'm looking for Raven. She about 25-27 had a kid and had sort of a long nose. She has small frame nice rack. Any contact info would be appreciated.

CbusDawg
12-20-19, 18:01
Drove around sully and did a few laps around 4:30. Kamerin was in an ally near Dakota or somewhere around there. I usually never find younger girls on sully but she was 21 with black hair and unfortunately some acne. Standard street rate for a BJ and then I dropped her back off. Cutest girl I could find and she gave me her Facebook too. Turns out she gave me a real name. PM for Facebook.

JustVisiting82
12-21-19, 00:40
I'm surprised she is a SW. She is really cute and clean cut looking. She advertised on BP months ago. I found her identity and thought it was a local hooker just borrowing Paigel's pics. I was unable to meet up with her at the time. Her FB profile pic has shown her with a substantial baby bump since the Summer. She must be ready to pop out the kid any day now. What a sad situation. She has a clean rap sheet, not even a traffic violation.I've found her to have quite a pleasant personality, and though she admittedly has her vice, she has never appeared high or acted out of line with me. She is out quite frequently, which is rather sad given her pregnancy and seven year old child. Her multiple FB profiles show that she doesn't have the best taste in men, which would explain why she's pregnant and working Sully while he's nowhere around. It's just a matter of time before the street life takes its toll on her though.

LiveMonger
12-21-19, 22:06
Drove around sully and did a few laps around 4:30. Kamerin was in an ally near Dakota or somewhere around there. I usually never find younger girls on sully but she was 21 with black hair and unfortunately some acne. Standard street rate for a BJ and then I dropped her back off. Cutest girl I could find and she gave me her Facebook too. Turns out she gave me a real name. PM for Facebook.She's about half of her former glory. Lots of weight loss, not as cute as sh was. She is starting her 3rd year out there. She used to come and go, but pretty standard on the block now. Usually on sully and Dakota or Avondale. High mileage now, so I typically pass. Had FB page too, but was of no help contacting her sadly.

LiveMonger
12-21-19, 22:09
Saw Megan back out today, still strolling Wendys area, sully, side streets and alleys. And still smells like stale cum and probably Humptys ass. And I've always perceived her ass butt ugly, and she still is. I talk to her for a few before the stench hit and then cut her loose.

Humpty Dumpty
12-22-19, 01:52
Saw Megan back out today, still strolling Wendys area, sully, side streets and alleys. And still smells like stale cum and probably Humptys ass. And I've always perceived her ass butt ugly, and she still is. I talk to her for a few before the stench hit and then cut her loose.Meghan O. Or Megan are. ? Both of them hang out by Wendy's and I've creampied both multiple occasions.

CarefulOutTher
12-22-19, 04:10
Hi,

Anyone seen any pregnant providers out there? I read one about Paigel. What are good streets to find her walking about these days? Any other pregnant SW or escorts other than "Nay"?

Thanks!

LiveMonger
12-22-19, 09:16
Hi,

Anyone seen any pregnant providers out there? I read one about Paigel. What are good streets to find her walking about these days? Any other pregnant SW or escorts other than "Nay"?

Thanks!I just saw an ad on MegaPersonals with a 614 number so could be legit.

LiveMonger
12-22-19, 13:35
Meghan O. Or Megan are. ? Both of them hang out by Wendy's and I've creampied both multiple occasions.I don't track these gals and catalog them like some of ya do LOL. That's cool, but it's not me. Tall, skinny one, was staying on Huron. F'ed up teeth. Small tits. Smells like ass and the stale load you left in her cooter.

Humpty Dumpty
12-23-19, 02:08
It was 11 pm. And the Humpty hooptie cruised the west side. Not much out. A couple ladies around Blueberry Hill bar, but thanks to the owner who likes to take pics, I decided against that. I found Kamerin T. She is 21, at Sully and Cypress. She seemed nervous. It took awhile to get her in the car. After small talk, She shot down my first two suggestions of where to park. We found a place we could agree on. She nervously sucked my dick, paranoid of cops and passing cars. Then rode me with no saddle like a good cowgirl untill I blasted a good creamy load inside her that I had saved for four days. She dismounted then whipped out some wet wipes and cleaned the coochie juice of my cock. Now that's service! Cost of doing business was 30. No digits, referred me to FB, she has lost weight since her pics were taken.

LiveMonger
12-23-19, 16:50
It was 11 pm. And the Humpty hooptie cruised the west side. Not much out. A couple ladies around Blueberry Hill bar, but thanks to the owner who likes to take pics, I decided against that. I found Kamerin T. She is 21, at Sully and Cypress. She seemed nervous. It took awhile to get her in the car. After small talk, She shot down my first two suggestions of where to park. We found a place we could agree on. She nervously sucked my dick, paranoid of cops and passing cars. Then rode me with no saddle like a good cowgirl untill I blasted a good creamy load inside her that I had saved for four days. She dismounted then whipped out some wet wipes and cleaned the coochie juice of my cock. Now that's service! Cost of doing business was 30. No digits, referred me to FB, she has lost weight since her pics were taken.She has hit the skids since she first appeared 2 summers ago in her short shorts. She commanded mor attention then. Now on the stroll at cypress, oh my. And soiled and cream pied by the Turd Knight of Gotham. I'm out LOL.

JustVisiting82
12-24-19, 23:34
Hi,

Thanks!Red can typically be found along Sully near Glenwood. Just look for her red hair, long greenish winter coat and yellow knit hat. She seems to be out A LOT these days.

LilBigHead
12-25-19, 00:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Boosted1
12-25-19, 12:19
Picked her up on Hudson near cleveland. WSW, around 30, long light brown hair, small to medium build, cute girl. Ok (not bad, not great) BBBJ, spit out the door for 20. No numbers, might see again. Anyone FS with this one? I'm curious how she performs.

Football John
12-26-19, 15:44
Drove up and down Sully twice today. It was around 11 am and just gorgeous weather. There was absolutely no one that I could see walking the streets. I saw one girl (I think) with her hood obliterating her face. I need to see a face if we are going to do business.

I am relatively new at all of this. Any suggestions / tips? Other places to search? Identifying and avoiding the cops? Any chicks to avoid? Thanks!

Humpty Dumpty
12-26-19, 17:56
Has the wesside caught ya guy made any "busts" recently? I haven't been to that bar he owns, which is blueberry hill, in almost a year.

So after doing some Christmas Eve BS I was at the waffle House on west broad. I always regret doing that. About 20 minutes later it was obvious I wasn't going to make it home in time nor find a public bathroom in the area of broad just west of downtown. A steaming pile and two discarded socks can be found near broad and Grubb, but it's by a shelter or something so I'm sure that's normal for them.

TimeForFun1982
12-26-19, 19:25
Drove up and down Sully twice today. It was around 11 am and just gorgeous weather. There was absolutely no one that I could see walking the streets. I saw one girl (I think) with her hood obliterating her face. I need to see a face if we are going to do business.

I am relatively new at all of this. Any suggestions / tips? Other places to search? Identifying and avoiding the cops? Any chicks to avoid? Thanks!Sully, Hudson, East Main (between James and Walmart), Parsons (south of Livingston) and Reeb, and sometimes Livingston. Avoiding cops is all about being aware of your surroundings. I would rather lose a scoop than get popped so I circle a few times and make sure they are on the move and not just holding down a corner that can easily be watched. If you make eye contact and give her a nod she will usually duck down a side street to make the scoop safer. If a cop gets behind you just keep on driving and stop for gas, if you starting making turns down side streets you're even more obvious than you already are. They aren't dumb, and likely will run your plates if they're suspicious and see you're (probably) from a different part of the city, but that's not a crime, so just stay cool and once you're clear, probably a good idea to leave the area for a while since you're on their radar. If you look through a few pages of posts someone posted a more detailed "How to" a few weeks ago.

LiveMonger
12-26-19, 21:04

I am relatively new at all of this. Any suggestions / tips? Other places to search? Identifying and avoiding the cops? Any chicks to avoid? Thanks!Lucky was out and about. Didn't look bad, but I didn't stop.

TimeForFun1982
12-26-19, 21:45
Scooped her by Central. Hot, thin, and dark hair. Almost passed because she was too attractive looking to be a SW. Glad I didn't. She was hesitant because I have a cop look about me, I assured her I was good, found a place to park, and maybe the best BBBJ I've ever had. No signs of habit that I could tell but I didn't inspect her. Said she usually posts on LC and showed me her pics, I've seen her ad. If I would have had more on me than a Jackson I would have done more. Would definitely scoop again. She got a call as I was dropping her off so no digits.

CarefulOutTher
12-27-19, 01:37
Red can typically be found along Sully near Glenwood. Just look for her red hair, long greenish winter coat and yellow knit hat. She seems to be out A LOT these days.Hi,

What hours is she usually out there? Thanks!

CarefulOutTher
12-27-19, 01:39
I just saw an ad on MegaPersonals with a 614 number so could be legit.Do you have a link you can post? I tried going back but couldn't find it as there's no keyword search and wasn't sure what day she posted.

LilBigHead
12-27-19, 14:44
Do you have a link you can post? I tried going back but couldn't find it as there's no keyword search and wasn't sure what day she posted.The number from that add is no longer active.

Boosted1
12-27-19, 23:24
Scooped on hague near sully. Found a nice spot to give her an interview. Quick negotiation for 40 if she did a good job. She busted her ass to make the extra. BBBJTC spit out the window. LOL, nearly hanging out the window no top on to be precise. Both got a laugh from that. Nice girl, treat her well.

BackRub
12-28-19, 04:12

I am relatively new at all of this. Any suggestions / tips? Other places to search? Identifying and avoiding the cops? Any chicks to avoid? Thanks!Try mid-afternoon.

Humpty Dumpty
12-28-19, 04:31
So Andriana B texted me. B as in a type of hound. She has a room at the motel 6 near Brice Rd. I figured what the hell. She got naked. She is still 90 pounds. Her BBBJ is just as substandard as ever. Barely sucks the head. Then she got on the bed and we did it doggy style. It's kinda tough because she is super tight. Finally we got a rhythm going. She kept telling me to pull out. But most of the cum made it inside her. I washed my hands and my dick in the sink afterward. Cost of this adventure was 30 and a cheap lighter,. Since I felt like being generous. Then she took my generous donation to a guy several doors away and bought some hard rock candy to put in her pipe. I wanted to stick around and talk with her and hang out for the hell of it, but I was paranoid about someone busting into the Humpty hooptie. Her number is still the same.

Humpty Dumpty
12-28-19, 04:44

I am relatively new at all of this. Any suggestions / tips? Other places to search? Identifying and avoiding the cops? Any chicks to avoid? Thanks!If she's covering her face, there's a reason other than the cold. I recommend reading the 22 rules of street mongering. I also recommend doing the window test. Before you let her in, roll down the window a bit. Ask her what her name is. That will buy you a valuable second or two to determine if you should let her in. If she has no teeth, or a deep voice, don't let her in. If a woman won't get in your car, and tries to ask how much you have before getting in, just say no and drive off. Don't let her pick a place to park. If you do, shoot down her first two choices. And never park in an alley or in someone's yard. Get tinted windows. Don't make pickups by blueberry hill bar. Carry a spare roll of toilet paper if you need to take a shit in a parking lot. There aren't too many bathrooms in the west side late at night. Never kept your wallet or phone or gun where she can reach. Never let her use your phone. Never pay more than 20 for BBBJ or 30 for BBFS unless she looks like Taylor swift. Then go as much as 10 more. Avoid Shelby B. B as in a country singer who sang "neon moon" with Dunn. Don't eat at waffle house ever.

Dave3879
12-28-19, 14:04
Paige had her baby boy last weekend. Picked her up around Dakota / Avondale yesterday.

Hi,

Thanks!

Football John
12-28-19, 19:26
So Andriana B texted me. B as in a type of hound. She has a room at the motel 6 near Brice Rd. I figured what the hell. She got naked. She is still 90 pounds. Her BBBJ is just as substandard as ever. Barely sucks the head. Then she got on the bed and we did it doggy style. It's kinda tough because she is super tight. Finally we got a rhythm going. She kept telling me to pull out. But most of the cum made it inside her. I washed my hands and my dick in the sink afterward. Cost of this adventure was 30 and a cheap lighter,. Since I felt like being generous. Then she took my generous donation to a guy several doors away and bought some hard rock candy to put in her pipe. I wanted to stick around and talk with her and hang out for the hell of it, but I was paranoid about someone busting into the Humpty hooptie. Her number is still the same.Would you mind sending me her number in a PM?

JohnnyRivers
12-28-19, 20:56
Paige had her baby boy last weekend. Picked her up around Dakota / Avondale yesterday.Is she lactating while providing??

Twisted36
12-29-19, 18:50
I cruised the Sully 500 for a while today. I saw numerous girls out even though it was raining off and on. A few notables I saw were Alyssa and Hali. Alyssa got scooped up as I was coming back around to pick her up. Then I saw another monger pick up Hali, who is a complete waste of time these days. Some others may have better luck with her than I, but I feel bad for that monger as I am willing to bet that she was a rush job. I finally found a regular of mine coming out of the Warren market and she took excellent care of me for just slightly more than the usual street rates due to my specific requests. The unusually warm temps are helping the talent pool lately.

BackRub
12-29-19, 21:26
I cruised Sullivant from 1 pm until 3 pm. When it wasn't raining buckets, I counted 8 girls spread out from lower to upper Sullivant. Usually, there were only 2-3 at a time.

Then, I saw Paige. She was fantastic. Brown eyes, brown hair, nice legs and a natural D cup.

She knew just what to do. Despite being exhausted and wet, she took a shower, woke up and warmed up. The BBBJ was slow, then fast. She used her tongue to work around the rim of my cock. She drove my dick to the back of her mouth. I thought I would blast off right there.

We settled into missionary after she rode me for a few minutes. She moaned softly. I finished at doggie. It was too intense for missionary.

Jd2011
12-29-19, 23:01
You crack me up bro. Love your reports.

If she's covering her face, there's a reason other than the cold. I recommend reading the 22 rules of street mongering. I also recommend doing the window test. Before you let her in, roll down the window a bit. Ask her what her name is. That will buy you a valuable second or two to determine if you should let her in. If she has no teeth, or a deep voice, don't let her in. If a woman won't get in your car, and tries to ask how much you have before getting in, just say no and drive off. Don't let her pick a place to park. If you do, shoot down her first two choices. And never park in an alley or in someone's yard. Get tinted windows. Don't make pickups by blueberry hill bar. Carry a spare roll of toilet paper if you need to take a shit in a parking lot. There aren't too many bathrooms in the west side late at night. Never kept your wallet or phone or gun where she can reach. Never let her use your phone. Never pay more than 20 for BBBJ or 30 for BBFS unless she looks like Taylor swift. Then go as much as 10 more. Avoid Shelby B. B as in a country singer who sang "neon moon" with Dunn. Don't eat at waffle house ever.

SocalGuy323
12-30-19, 12:53
Sage wisdom right here. The Waffle House advice cracked me up. Everytime I say I'll never go back.

If she's covering her face, there's a reason other than the cold. I recommend reading the 22 rules of street mongering. I also recommend doing the window test. Before you let her in, roll down the window a bit. Ask her what her name is. That will buy you a valuable second or two to determine if you should let her in. If she has no teeth, or a deep voice, don't let her in. If a woman won't get in your car, and tries to ask how much you have before getting in, just say no and drive off. Don't let her pick a place to park. If you do, shoot down her first two choices. And never park in an alley or in someone's yard. Get tinted windows. Don't make pickups by blueberry hill bar. Carry a spare roll of toilet paper if you need to take a shit in a parking lot. There aren't too many bathrooms in the west side late at night. Never kept your wallet or phone or gun where she can reach. Never let her use your phone. Never pay more than 20 for BBBJ or 30 for BBFS unless she looks like Taylor swift. Then go as much as 10 more. Avoid Shelby B. B as in a country singer who sang "neon moon" with Dunn. Don't eat at waffle house ever.

LilBigHead
12-30-19, 13:59
I cruised Sullivant from 1 pm until 3 pm. When it wasn't raining buckets, I counted 8 girls spread out from lower to upper Sullivant. Usually, there were only 2-3 at a time.

Then, I saw Paige. She was fantastic. Brown eyes, brown hair, nice legs and a natural D cup.

She knew just what to do. Despite being exhausted and wet, she took a shower, woke up and warmed up. The BBBJ was slow, then fast. She used her tongue to work around the rim of my cock. She drove my dick to the back of her mouth. I thought I would blast off right there.

We settled into missionary after she rode me for a few minutes. She moaned softly. I finished at doggie. It was too intense for missionary.What do you mean by too intense in missionary? Was you able to get a BBFS as well? And better yet a bbfscip.

Boosted1
12-30-19, 23:01
Met Dana on sully near hague. Stayes just south of there. Skinny blond / brown hair decent A's, streach marks and extra skin from multiple kids. Went to my spot to cuddle. Top came off and away she went on mini-me. Just asked to let her know when it was coming. Usually that's when they start complaining, changing what they are doing, just using hands. Dana kept right at it, caught like a champ and spit into a tissue like a good little girl. 20 and done, will look for again.

Boosted1
12-30-19, 23:44
Was it CeeCee that I saw in the bottoms this morning? Tall, skinny blond. Checks all the good boxes! Looped around for the 3rd time to scoop, and she was gone. Pretty sure it was her, thought she was away for a long stay at the gray hotel for gun charges.

HamSammich
12-31-19, 04:20
I just left the area of Parsons. I think there may be under covers working the area. On my first pass, I saw two cars at the Kroger at Frebis parked side by side with their headlights on. On the way back North, I saw both of the cars cruising the alleys West of Parsons. And there was one girl out kind of close to where they were working. It seemed odd so I got the hell out of there just in case. One was a gray Durango and the other was a light colored Kia Optima. There was also a white Jeep Compass that made the spidey sense go off. Just be careful boys and keep your head on a swivel. Uncle LEO was heavy there and on Sully.

LiveMonger
12-31-19, 10:52
Was it CeeCee that I saw in the bottoms this morning? Tall, skinny blond. Checks all the good boxes! Looped around for the 3rd time to scoop, and she was gone. Pretty sure it was her, thought she was away for a long stay at the gray hotel for gun charges.She was on live pd. Caught with dude and gun.

She's not a good car date IMHO. Better to spend money on a room. She smokes the H along with Crack. So no needle issues. Problem is her behavior on that crap. However I've had some killer times with her.

Twisted36
12-31-19, 11:28
I just left the area of Parsons. I think there may be under covers working the area. On my first pass, I saw two cars at the Kroger at Frebis parked side by side with their headlights on. On the way back North, I saw both of the cars cruising the alleys West of Parsons. And there was one girl out kind of close to where they were working. It seemed odd so I got the hell out of there just in case. One was a gray Durango and the other was a light colored Kia Optima. There was also a white Jeep Compass that made the spidey sense go off. Just be careful boys and keep your head on a swivel. Uncle LEO was heavy there and on Sully.Thanks for the info. I think that someone else mentioned the Jeep sitting down on a side street down by Sully.

Twisted36
12-31-19, 11:39
So I still had the itch for a new girl so I hit the block mid afternoon after my scheduled UTR visit ghosted me. After cruising through the 500 for about 2 hours, I finally was able to get Chelsea to hop in the car. She is a finely built brunette. Small A's with no real scars, marks or sores. She had a tight little ass on her too. I finally made the scoop on Terrace by Roscoe's. She was a nice surprise. Very nice conversation and she smelled clean with just the right amoiluntof perfume. We headed to my spot and she was more than willing to meet my needs for my preferred donation. She did tell me that she was holding out for a regular earlier in my cruise, that is why she passed me by on 2 occasions. She was a terrific find. Excellent skills. I will be on the lookout for her again for sure.

Also out was Holly who I have dated a few times in the past. I did try to pick her up again, but she was on her way to the store and then home. She saw me and came over to let me know she was done for the day. I drove her to the store as I was headed that way. She is another good one. About 5'6" dark brown hair and willing to put in the effort. Can usually be found between UDF and Wendy's.

Humpty Dumpty
01-01-20, 13:19
https://youtu.be/P9exzjpioiU

This 20 year CPD cop made some rookie mistakes. I haven't used confluence park in many years. Never will again especially after this. And never go to a park like westgate after hours. Wow. Twice in one night. In all the years I've done this in Columbus I've been hassled twice by cops with a hooker in the car. The first time, which was 20 years ago, I was caught because I let her pick the spot. An alley! By Guilford. Never park in an alley. My car had a bad radiator so there was all this smoke and they thought a house was on fire. Then they caught us fucking in the act. The cop said "I bet you didn't use a condom when fucking this nasty hoar!" I reached down in my pants and pulled the condom off which was still on my dick. You should have seen the look of disgust on his face. I can't believe they took her and let me go Scot free. I'm just now telling this story. The cop told me to get out of "his city" and never come back. I moved to Columbus a year later.

The other time was near the short North. They didn't suspect the girl in my car was a hooker and both of us had our clothes on, we were just talking on the car and they let us go.

Mr Stubby
01-01-20, 16:42
I have been lazy in reporting the last few months, so l will be posting several in the next few days to catch up.

A couple months ago l picked up Mimi near Wendys. I was looking for someone who wasn't a stick and had a nice size rack. Mimi is a bit on the large side with nice D cups.

Agreed on rate, went to a place of my choosing and got started. Got a slightly below average BJ and got to feel her chest. She refused to do anything else. After we were done l noticed a small what looked like canker sore on her chest.

Damage was a Jackson, will not repeat.

Mr Stubby
01-01-20, 16:56
Picked up a girl on Sully just west of the train tracks. Nice looking, long light brown hair, nice large chest.

Got a very below average BBBJ. She would stop every 10 to 15 seconds to complain about hair in ber mouth. Was told no kissing, no feeling her chest but l could feel her ass through her pants. She said not to feel her chest because she is 9 months pregnant and her nipples are very tender, but she did not look pregnant.

Very friendly, but will not repeat.

Mr Stubby
01-01-20, 17:15
Saw her out about a month ago, but had no time so l went looking for her two weeks ago and found her on Sully and Avondale.

She is 51, enough weight on her that she has a very nice size chest. Fairly long blonde hair, great attitude.

No kissing but fiv, BBBJ and did not care how long it took. Probably spent between 5 and 10 minutes feeling and sucking her tits before doing anything else. It was very nice not being rushed. I will see her again for sure. Made sure l got digits before l dropped her off.

JustVisiting82
01-01-20, 21:55
Paige had her baby boy last weekend. Picked her up around Dakota / Avondale yesterday.Did you experience any issues with Red during your most recent date? She did just have the baby on December 22nd /23rd, and I have already seen her back out on the block. I am just curious as to how good that vagina feels a week later (she may have had a c-section because the baby was born early and is the NICU, but I haven't spoken with her).

LilBigHead
01-02-20, 00:59
She had a vaginal birth.

Did you experience any issues with Red during your most recent date? She did just have the baby on December 22nd /23rd, and I have already seen her back out on the block. I am just curious as to how good that vagina feels a week later (she may have had a c-section because the baby was born early and is the NICU, but I haven't spoken with her).

Dave3879
01-02-20, 09:50
Just BBBJ. She has swollen really hard breasts due to baby not nursing. To other monger question, she probably would milk. No judgement, not my thing. LOL.

I have her number, but so far I think her baby daddy is answering. Unless she's just really weird when texting. (anyone experience?) If I get her I'll update.

Did you experience any issues with Red during your most recent date? She did just have the baby on December 22nd /23rd, and I have already seen her back out on the block. I am just curious as to how good that vagina feels a week later (she may have had a c-section because the baby was born early and is the NICU, but I haven't spoken with her).

Humpty Dumpty
01-02-20, 16:13
It was 1145 PM on January 1st. I got in the Humpty Hooptie and cruised the mean dirty streets. First Hudson. Just crackheads and bums. One guy offered to sell me some crack at Max's ghetto ass gas station. I am wary of buying gas there, its too cheap and makes me suspicious. Then Parsons. I saw a couple ugly girls. Then over to Sully. There were some decent looking women. But only the best streetwalkers deserve a creampie from me. I found the slightly younger sister of Danielle H, who uses the name "Tiffany" and is occasionally seen on escort sites. "Tiffany" usually demands absurd amounts of money and condom use is mandatory with her. Why would she not want my Adonis DNA swimming around inside her? The H stands for a famous English king, the VIII who had gout because he was a fat slob who ate and drank excessively.

She is 27. Like her sister, she loves rock candy. We got to the secret location. I offered 40 which is a high price reserved only for high quality women. She asked if I had a condom. I told her my dick was too small and wouldn't fit in a condom. When I pulled off my pants she rolled her eyes and said "Your dick isn't small! In fact its fat!" I had to laugh because that's the same thing her sister said when I attempted to use that lame excuse for not using a condom. She sucked it and her technique was great. Then her pants came off and we did it doggystyle in the passenger seat. I felt up her skinny ass and small tits. She told me not to cum inside her but I figured she would like it anyway. After we finished we took turns wiping our genitals off with a sweaty gym shirt. Here are pics of the sisters.

Boosted1
01-02-20, 23:36
Middle pic goes by Dana, nice girl, good BBBJ. Can't speak to the FS, and if she has been in the humpty chariott, well, I'm glad I didn't (no offense humpty, just afraid she may have set or stepped on one of your eggs! Said she had 3 or 4 kids, can't say I have ever tried that before. Her mough was nice, warm and tight, her puss I'm thinking would be just the opposite.

It was 1145 PM on January 1st. I got in the Humpty Hooptie and cruised the mean dirty streets. First Hudson. Just crackheads and bums. One guy offered to sell me some crack at Max's ghetto ass gas station. I am wary of buying gas there, its too cheap and makes me suspicious. Then Parsons. I saw a couple ugly girls. Then over to Sully. There were some decent looking women. But only the best streetwalkers deserve a creampie from me. I found the slightly younger sister of Danielle H, who uses the name "Tiffany" and is occasionally seen on escort sites. "Tiffany" usually demands absurd amounts of money and condom use is mandatory with her. Why would she not want my Adonis DNA swimming around inside her? The H stands for a famous English king, the VIII who had gout because he was a fat slob who ate and drank excessively.

She is 27. Like her sister, she loves rock candy. We got to the secret location. I offered 40 which is a high price reserved only for high quality women. She asked if I had a condom. I told her my dick was too small and wouldn't fit in a condom. When I pulled off my pants she rolled her eyes and said "Your dick isn't small! In fact its fat!" I had to laugh because that's the same thing her sister said when I attempted to use that lame excuse for not using a condom. She sucked it and her technique was great. Then her pants came off and we did it doggystyle in the passenger seat. I felt up her skinny ass and small tits. She told me not to cum inside her but I figured she would like it anyway. After we finished we took turns wiping our genitals off with a sweaty gym shirt. Here are pics of the sisters.

Bowtie
01-03-20, 00:40
So "Tiffany" was your top shelf $40 Taylor Swift level street fuck toy to kick off the new year? I'm curious if you are regretging it now (dropping 40 on her). Never heard you go over 30.

JizMan
01-03-20, 08:44

She is 27. Like her sister, she loves rock candy. We got to the secret location. I offered 40 which is a high price reserved only for high quality women. She asked if I had a condom. I told her my dick was too small and wouldn't fit in a condom. When I pulled off my pants she rolled her eyes and said "Your dick isn't small! In fact its fat!" I had to laugh because that's the same thing her sister said when I attempted to use that lame excuse for not using a condom. She sucked it and her technique was great. Then her pants came off and we did it doggystyle in the passenger seat. I felt up her skinny ass and small tits. She told me not to cum inside her but I figured she would like it anyway. After we finished we took turns wiping our genitals off with a sweaty gym shirt. Here are pics of the sisters.Here's Danielle's escort ad.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/columbus/41948733/

Humpty Dumpty
01-03-20, 09:41
It was 10 pm on Thursday. I drove down Hudson. On my first lap, I found Josie. Wow. I love when I don't have to waste time and gas. We drove to a secure location. First she smoked some crack. Then she smoked some fetty. She seemed a bit paranoid. "Did you hear that? What's that noise? Is someone else here?" Etc. I was a bit put off by her hands. I don't know if she is she shooting up in her hands or what. I offered a generous donation of 30. First she started to suck. She asked if I was clean. Of course I'm clean! Then we did it raw and I busted a good load inside her. She wiped off her coochie. She claims she never does it raw with anyone. Then I took her to the crack house at Raymond and republic. I'm thinking another trip to jail might do her some good. Too much time on the streets and she will look terrible. She is the lady on the left in this picture. I am God's gift to women, and inside Josie, my sperm is swimmin!

JizMan
01-03-20, 12:28
It was 10 pm on Thursday. I drove down Hudson. On my first lap, I found Josie. Wow. I love when I don't have to waste time and gas. We drove to a secure location. First she smoked some crack. Then she smoked some fetty. She seemed a bit paranoid. "Did you hear that? What's that noise? Is someone else here?" Etc. I was a bit put off by her hands. I don't know if she is she shooting up in her hands or what. I offered a generous donation of 30. First she started to suck. She asked if I was clean. Of course I'm clean! Then we did it raw and I busted a good load inside her. She wiped off her coochie. She claims she never does it raw with anyone. Then I took her to the crack house at Raymond and republic. I'm thinking another trip to jail might do her some good. Too much time on the streets and she will look terrible. She is the lady on the left in this picture. I am God's gift to women, and inside Josie, my sperm is swimmin!Josie used to be the talk of BP. Humpty, since you posted a FB pic I was wondering if you noticed a few familiar faces from Josie's FB friends, Kristina, Kayla & Lilli? I haven't seen either of them but I did see her friend Kelly UTR a few years ago when she was 19, and had a date set up with another friend of hers, Leanna, via SA, but that fell through. Imagine if you saw either of those two walking down Hudson, or deposited you superior DNA in one of their orifices.

Dave3879
01-03-20, 16:57
Picked up Cece on North side of Oakley. 20 yo redhead, nice T&A. Kinda shy / quiet. Tight jeans, ripped tyle. Nice little thong on. Decent BBBJ, not alot of variety but good job anyway. She was good and wet. More time I would have gone to a notel. Nice and patient, no rush. We even had to stop and move once as my 1st choice got a little too active today. No phone, but access to one. Gave her my # and we'll see. Dropped her on the north side of Oakley and told her to be careful of the BBerry Bar there. -Dave.

HamSammich
01-04-20, 06:37
Hey boys. So I posted a couple days ago about some possible shenanigans on Parsons. I'm not one to believe in coincidence. Especially in this game. I took a trip down Parsons again about 430 am and I saw the same two cars from my earlier post. I also saw two cruisers parked behind the Kroger. And the trifecta in the whole deal...the same girl that was out the other night, was out in the same area. I think it's safe to say that dear Uncle LEO is fishing. If they're out at this time of the morning, they're probably out at other times during the day as well. If you decide to go Parsons. Keep your head on a swivel and be careful!

Insemino
01-04-20, 08:30
It was 10 pm on Thursday. I drove down Hudson. On my first lap, I found Josie. Wow. I love when I don't have to waste time and gas. We drove to a secure location. First she smoked some crack. Then she smoked some fetty. She seemed a bit paranoid. "Did you hear that? What's that noise? Is someone else here?" Etc. I was a bit put off by her hands. I don't know if she is she shooting up in her hands or what. I offered a generous donation of 30. First she started to suck. She asked if I was clean. Of course I'm clean! Then we did it raw and I busted a good load inside her. She wiped off her coochie. She claims she never does it raw with anyone. Then I took her to the crack house at Raymond and republic. I'm thinking another trip to jail might do her some good. Too much time on the streets and she will look terrible. She is the lady on the left in this picture. I am God's gift to women, and inside Josie, my sperm is swimmin!Thanks man. You give up good info. The streetwalker scene here in Toledo is terrible. I'm stuck overpaying for stg hizzos. I'll be in Columbus in March for the UFC event and I'll use some of your info to fill up a couple of your cum dumps while I'm down there.

JizMan
01-04-20, 08:47
Just BBBJ. She has swollen really hard breasts due to baby not nursing. To other monger question, she probably would milk. No judgement, not my thing. LOL.

I have her number, but so far I think her baby daddy is answering. Unless she's just really weird when texting. (anyone experience?) If I get her I'll update.Here she is on STG. I think a few of the pics are pre-birth. I think the pics in her bra & panties are post-birth. Her butt looks fairly large in those.

https://columbus.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/150-incall-tonight-only-flat-r/474436205128

BackRub
01-04-20, 15:35
Here she is on STG. I think a few of the pics are pre-birth. I think the pics in her bra & panties are post-birth. Her butt looks fairly large in those.

https://columbus.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/150-incall-tonight-only-flat-r/474436205128Paigel is pleasant and efficient. Her blowjob is fantastic. FS was amazing. Yes, she has a few extra pounds but she still qualifies as an average build but those breasts are huge. Her eyes are magnetic. Her voice is sultry. She will provide a steamy experience. Well worth the time and effort.

BackRub
01-04-20, 15:41
Hey boys. So I posted a couple days ago about some possible shenanigans on Parsons. I'm not one to believe in coincidence. Especially in this game. I took a trip down Parsons again about 430 am and I saw the same two cars from my earlier post. I also saw two cruisers parked behind the Kroger. And the trifecta in the whole deal...the same girl that was out the other night, was out in the same area. I think it's safe to say that dear Uncle LEO is fishing. If they're out at this time of the morning, they're probably out at other times during the day as well. If you decide to go Parsons. Keep your head on a swivel and be careful!It takes 5 officers to cover a decoy so they like to work the girls in pairs. It used to be that you would look for the big purse and a girl who is more alert than you are. Unfortunately, getting close enough to find out the later got you busted. Even approaching a girl or engaging in any way is enough to convict. Don't get any closer than 50 ft and make yourself look like a curious bystander as you drive by. Once upon a time girls stayed in one place. Now, they can move a block or more if they have line-of-sight coverage by their back-ups. If you try to watch them a local patrol will scoot you away. Two girls working in concert on a single block should be enough of a red flag to avoid altogther.

Dave3879
01-04-20, 17:39
Oops, different Paige than who I picked up.

Here she is on STG. I think a few of the pics are pre-birth. I think the pics in her bra & panties are post-birth. Her butt looks fairly large in those.

https://columbus.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/150-incall-tonight-only-flat-r/474436205128

Humpty Dumpty
01-05-20, 05:10
Around 130 am, a Hispanic guy was pulled over around Binns. Lots of cop cars. I keep driving. I needed to hit the bathroom for a leak so I stopped on a side street off Mound. I got out of the car and blessed the pavement with my holy water.

Then I found Lindsay or Nicole at Sully and Wayne. She is tall, blonde, slender, 26 and her nose has distinct hook. Not an ugly hook. Just a hook. I drove to a safe area. We parked and she demanded an absurd amount of money. Since she is quite attractive, I suggested 40 was the max. She asked if I had a condom. No. She said she needed at least 20 extra. Does this woman think I'm Donald Trump? There's no way I'm paying 60 for BBFS. However I do know "The Art of the Deal" and I stood firm at 40 which was already too much. Okay she said. She sucked it good. Then BBFS doggy style. She whined that my pecker was too fat. We finally got a good rhythm going. She told me to pull out but most of it was still in her. She whined about the creampie mess and whined about STDs. Why on Earth would she think I would have an STD? I dropped her off the drug house that is a block from Blueberry Hill. I would pick her up again only if she learned to be more grateful for the sperm that I gave to her, and if she could accept a more reasonable amount of money.

Humpty Dumpty
01-06-20, 12:55
Drove down Hudson first like I usually do late Sunday night. Tons of cops by a building in the 1200 block. Then up Cleveland. Tons of cops at the Mobil station at Weber and Cleveland. Parsons and south high were empty. On to Sully.

First round, saw Kamerin again at her favorite corner, by the railroad tracks just west of glenwood. She was looking great, didn't seem under the influence of anything and had a pleasant attitude just like last time. Got to the secret location where she vigorously sucked me and rode me until I blasted off inside her. My generation donation of 30 was appreciated by her. She does her job well and doesn't complain like some other ladies. Got digits.

Then I went to Blueberry Hill and got good and drunk. While pinching a loaf I wiped a couple boogers on the wall.

Boosted1
01-06-20, 23:37
Did a pass on sully this evening. Picked up a redhead on gbe hill, Madison or something like that. Wasnt feeling it and told hes so. She showed me a very nice set of A's trying to get me to try her out. Gave her a couple bucks to make it easg to get her out. Kept rolling towards the bottoms. Way better selection, but the city needs to fix some of the lights to help us mongers out.

Picked up Mouse down by the RR bridge. Took her to a quiet spot to play. 34 yo, 4 kids, face 4, body 3, teeth 3, BBBJ 5, attitude 6. Got the job done that I needed, kept at it till I told her to stop, no DT but she tried. No mdntion of $, gave her 20 as she was getting out. Like I said, wish the lighgs were better, I'm guessing one of the other bottom girls would heve bedn a better catch. No thought of a loaf or booger play, sorry.

Humpty, you one interesting dude.

JizMan
01-07-20, 08:25
Drove down Hudson first like I usually do late Sunday night. Tons of cops by a building in the 1200 block. Then up Cleveland. Tons of cops at the Mobil station at Weber and Cleveland. Parsons and south high were empty. On to Sully.

First round, saw Kamerin again at her favorite corner, by the railroad tracks just west of glenwood. She was looking great, didn't seem under the influence of anything and had a pleasant attitude just like last time. Got to the secret location where she vigorously sucked me and rode me until I blasted off inside her. My generation donation of 30 was appreciated by her. She does her job well and doesn't complain like some other ladies. Got digits.

Then I went to Blueberry Hill and got good and drunk. While pinching a loaf I wiped a couple boogers on the wall.Kamerin just had an encounter with LE on Sully in mid December. She will know her fate tomorrow. Wish her a happy 21st BD on the 28th if you see her out on the street. She looks chubby now, but it appears she fluctuates in weight. It doesn't look like she has any kids and comes from a normal background relative to other SWs.

CbusDawg
01-08-20, 03:29
Cruising through sully around 1 am. Drove around for about 40 minutes until I settled for Goldie. Blond 40-50 ish old with a great attitude. She was very happy about her night as she told me she had a lot of customers. Found a spot and got BBBJ for standard street rate. She did a very good job with no complaints however she is a spitter. Of course as we finish and I go to drop her off a fucking cop ends up following behind me with her in the car. She was totally chill about the situation and talked me through our stories just in case. Ended up losing them which she had such a positive attitude about. Not spazzy or paranoid like some other girls are. Got her number and willing to trade if anyone has any good ones too.

Cbus616
01-10-20, 00:53
Hit the loop just after dark tonight. There was a decent selection, surprisingly. Took an early pass on a nice freshie in the bottoms looked way TGTBT, suspicious as hell- walking with a leather backpack, but who knows.

Dreamed I found Shelby just south of Hague. Tall and skinny but not unhealthy. Pretty face. Smelled clean all the way around, probably lucked out and caught her first. Among the best, most compliant attitudes I've ever run into. Asked for instruction and took commands with a smile. BBBJ, DT, FIV std rate with a small well earned gratuity. Said she's between phones (still, based on other posts) which sucks for me because I would definitely repeat.

Couple weeks earlier after a long cruise on a desolate loop ran into Teeny off the beaten path. Couldn't tell bundled up you til after I made the scoop but she's a wreck physically, not far from a zombie. Its a shame because she's seemed pretty friendly. Dumped asap.

Stay safe.

JonHangcok
01-10-20, 08:38
Picked up Natural Red Head Drii somewhere on Sully and found a private spot so she could give me some brain. Head skills were very interesting. She did this thing where she would shake her head from side to side that I hadn't seen anyone else do before. I liked it so much that I got her number and FB info so we could meet up the next day for some FS action at an incall. That was a mistake.

Picked her up the next day and she was actively engaging in her habit the entire car ride. It didn't stop there either. I broke my rule of never taking a provider back to my place. I won't be breaking that rule again because she was doing her habit in there as well. I almost wanted to call it quits and drop her off where I got her, but she was already naked so I powered through and plowed her. Pretty decent pussy, but I had her finish me off orally.

She may be a one and done for me. Luckily I didn't come out of my pocket for the whole experience, just slightly higher than SW rates. The whole experience actually would've been ok if not for all the habitual usage. If I do decide to take the plunge again its going to be at a hotel. Don't get me wrong I liked going balls deep in some 19 yr old fire crotch, but the usage was a major turnoff and almost made the whole thing not worth it.

Humpty Dumpty
01-10-20, 09:34
Great report, Mr Hangcok. Please send me any info you can about Drii, I am interested in making a generous sperm donation.

Football John
01-11-20, 17:31
Great report, Mr Hangcok. Please send me any info you can about Drii, I am interested in making a generous sperm donation.If you are willing to share info, I would definitely be most appreciative!!

LiveMonger
01-12-20, 08:04
Picked up Natural Red Head Drii somewhere on Sully and found a private spot so she could give me some brain. Head skills were very interesting. She did this thing where she would shake her head from side to side that I hadn't seen anyone else do before. I liked it so much that I got her number and FB info so we could meet up the next day for some FS action at an incall. That was a mistake.

Picked her up the next day and she was actively engaging in her habit the entire car ride. It didn't stop there either. I broke my rule of never taking a provider back to my place. I won't be breaking that rule again because she was doing her habit in there as well. I almost wanted to call it quits and drop her off where I got her, but she was already naked so I powered through and plowed her. Pretty decent pussy, but I had her finish me off orally.

She may be a one and done for me. Luckily I didn't come out of my pocket for the whole experience, just slightly higher than SW rates. The whole experience actually would've been ok if not for all the habitual usage. If I do decide to take the plunge again its going to be at a hotel. Don't get me wrong I liked going balls deep in some 19 yr old fire crotch, but the usage was a major turnoff and almost made the whole thing not worth it.This summer will be her third on Sully. She is always chasing the RX and is often high af when picked up. She is just a shade of her former self and the signs of habit are all over her. Poor hygiene IMHO to. She is now a pass by for me. Her skills aren't that great, she will whine for more $$ and she really isn't worth it. Just my two cents.

Brice1
01-12-20, 16:44
Good evening brothers. Met this girl not on the sully 500 hundred, But I feel like she's been around. Just doing my checks to make sure I don't date a SW. Any info?

Humpty Dumpty
01-13-20, 04:48
So I wasn't really out looking on Friday night while driving north on Cleveland Ave by Windsor Terrace. 13th Ave I think. I picked up Kari K who is. WSW age 30. K as in the president before LBJ. Supposedly LBJ liked to talk on the phone while defecating which must've been pretty far out in the 60's. Nowadays anyone can do that.

So she got in and didn't want to go to a safe area because it was too far, in her opinion. She said 20 for BBBJ and 40 for cfs. I'm sure I could jew her down to 30 for BBFS. Anyhow she sucked me one some side street and I blew a big load in her mouth. Got digits. Would repeat if she agrees to go somewhere safe. I dropped her off at Windsor Terrace so she could get her party supplies. There were cops everywhere.

HarryHardwood
01-13-20, 06:10
Saw Kayla t out last week. Thought she was gone, she was a fav when she was with skyler.

BootyLoverBrad
01-13-20, 15:48
Couple weeks earlier after a long cruise on a desolate loop ran into Teeny off the beaten path. Couldn't tell bundled up you til after I made the scoop but she's a wreck physically, not far from a zombie. Its a shame because she's seemed pretty friendly. Dumped asap.

Stay safe.You got lucky. Got ripped off by her not too long ago. See my report on the ripoff page.

Dave3879
01-14-20, 16:56
Picked up 26 yo WSW skyler today. Petite brunette. Dakota area. BBBJ fiv. Wet, got her off. Smelled nice. Standard rates. Crooked teeth. No phone, too bad.

Boosted1
01-14-20, 23:46
Saw her by wendys one morning this week but needed to get home. Looked for her that evening, not to be found. Honestly, wasnt looking for her as much as her lovely throat! Damn that girl can be fun.

Saw Kayla t out last week. Thought she was gone, she was a fav when she was with skyler.

Boosted1
01-14-20, 23:56
Tonight picked Taylor from the bottoms lineup. 25 yo, 1 kid, blond, #3 or 4 I suppose (it was dark), jacked up teeth, skinny skinny skinny witb flapjacks. Nice girl to talk with, followed directions well, couldn't take it too deep, but tried. Said she wasnt going to make a mess, but spit the load on the floor gagging and about puking as soon as I shot off. Maybe something I ate? 20 and dumped her ass at the bottoms pharmacy. Won't repeat, didn't ask for number, didn't want it.

Mw Jrp
01-15-20, 10:33
She was at Broad & Hague. Lexi has a no kids, fat giner, with lips on inside, and she is orgasmic. She sucked me all the way to my suite and stroked the boys. In the room, she washed up and provided a lot of DFK, more BBBJ, and I finished in her no-kids tight giner CFS, CG. She pushed her bra up, exposing her firm C titties, and kept her shirt on to hide her arms, which she said had scars. But for an orgasmic girl, I'm not sure what her monkey is.

Along the way we 69 and that's where she nutted. She also rimmed me, and continued DFK off and on from start to finish. She exhibited a great deal of patience and seemed to enjoy the "date" as much as me. LOL.

I dropped her about a 1/2 mile from the pick in a neighborhood I had never been in before. Lexi is a very hot piece, IMO. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
01-15-20, 10:40
I found her, again, on Hague walking towards Sullivant, last night. She sucked me half way to my suite, then jacked me the rest of the way. Lacey sucks a good dick and did more in the room. I asked her to rim, but she refused. So I tried some DATY, but she was not fresh enough, even though she washed up. So, I finished in her CFS mish.

She was patient, but seemed distant compared to Lexi. But that is the difference between a new gal and a seasoned vet. LOL. Lacey has a kid so the giner is not quite as tight as Lexi, but she does have a nice looking cvnt, IMO.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Dream Monger
01-15-20, 16:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Humpty Dumpty
01-16-20, 04:25
So I got into town. I had a date with Kari K (WSW 30) a week ago and decided for more. On my way over to her place, on cleveland by Windsor Terrace. I was hoping to pick her up and take her to a place I had picked. I was super nervous, and I had a bad day. I dropped a steaming bowl of chocolate pudding on a. Side street, wiped off with gym socks. Then picked her up. I can't believe she convinced me to go to her place at 16th and Cleveland. She screwed around forever trying to get into the house. Then we went to her basement "apartment" which was cordoned off by a curtain. Her mom Barb was there getting high. Kari asked her mother to hit the road. Barb was pussyfooting around forever but finally left. Then Kari was screwing around with her phone, looking for her paraphernalia / personal effects / whatever for a long time too. This entire time I was worried about having my car busted into. We got naked. Then some random black guy arrived in the basement and opened up the cordoned off area without knocking. He immediately ran back up the stairs. Last time Kari did BBBJ. This time she wanted to use a condoms got some wet wipes, screwed around and wasted even more time. Then we attempted cfs but I couldn't get much of a boner because of how nervous I was. She was about to give up. I asked if I could beat off on her face. She said no, but I could beat off and cum on her nice petite ass which I did. I put my clothes on and to my surprise my car was still intact. Going to tall Rachel's house was a walk in the park compared to this. I told Kari I was never coming over there again. She understood. Despite me not getting robbed or shot, it was an unpleasant experience. I always regret ignoring my own rules that I preach to everyone on this board.

Dave3879
01-17-20, 01:57
Picked up nikki H twice over the past week. Strawberry blonde. Usually found west of Hague. Drops near Warren house. Good bbj technique. Follows direction. Usually has to stop and change positions. Doesn't like cim but follows direction really well and pleasant attitude.

Anyone have FS insights? I'm select on taking that plunge. Thanks for insights.

OlReliable
01-17-20, 16:54
Saw her out about a month ago, but had no time so l went looking for her two weeks ago and found her on Sully and Avondale.

She is 51, enough weight on her that she has a very nice size chest. Fairly long blonde hair, great attitude.

No kissing but fiv, BBBJ and did not care how long it took. Probably spent between 5 and 10 minutes feeling and sucking her tits before doing anything else. It was very nice not being rushed. I will see her again for sure. Made sure l got digits before l dropped her off.Curious to find out if this is the Teri that used to be a nurse. Great attitude and rack if so. Man-made DD's.

Thanks in advance.

JustVisiting82
01-19-20, 12:54
She was at Broad & Hague. Lexi has a no kids, fat giner, with lips on inside, and she is orgasmic. She sucked me all the way to my suite and stroked the boys. In the room, she washed up and provided a lot of DFK, more BBBJ, and I finished in her no-kids tight giner CFS, CG. She pushed her bra up, exposing her firm C titties, and kept her shirt on to hide her arms, which she said had scars. But for an orgasmic girl, I'm not sure what her monkey is.

Along the way we 69 and that's where she nutted. She also rimmed me, and continued DFK off and on from start to finish. She exhibited a great deal of patience and seemed to enjoy the "date" as much as me. LOL.

I dropped her about a 1/2 mile from the pick in a neighborhood I had never been in before. Lexi is a very hot piece, IMO. Be safe and good hunting. MW.My date with Lexi wasn't as pleasurable, but YMMV. Lexi definitely has a pleasant personality, and is pretty decent looking for a girl on the streets. She stands around 5'5", has jet black hair, a noticeable hump on the bridge of her nose, and has a healthy thin build. You'll recognize her from her camo winter coat, hunting toboggan and book bag that she's always carrying. She states that she's 22 years old with no children. She's originally a Bottoms girl, and has moved around a lot from the Westside, to the suburbs, to Mount Gilead and on back to the Hilltop. Her drug of choice is fentanyl and heroin (she says that the fentanyl has a shorter, yet bigger high), which she's been using since she was 16 years old.

I swooped her up in my truck for some car fun in the back seat. She appeared and smelled pretty clean, prefers to lotion herself up before she gets started, and is not shy about showing off her young, kid-free giner. Her BBBJ was slow and sensual, but nothing to brag about. She did try to DT and would roll her tongue around the tip, but she simply can't hang with any of the better head doctors out there. She stated that mish was the best way to slide inside her, because she was so tight, and she carries a bottle of KY that she generously applies to herself and the condom before you stick it in. I let her guide me inside then proceeded to get on to work. I don't claimed to be the biggest, thickest out there, but she's clearly used to smaller dicks. She didn't last QV time before beginning to squirm around and show signs of discomfort in her facial expressions. I never got to truly go tot own on that giner, because she would only lift up the one leg, preventing me from getting in a good position for a good stroke or deep penetration. The couple of times that I would get in a decent rhythm (without deep penetration), she ended up moving or doing something to slow me down. Long story short, she tried to please but clearly isn't a good candidate for someone packing a larger the she's used to sized dick. I couldn't finish because she couldn't handle my dick size (again, I wasn't penetrating deep or going to town like I do with many of the other girls out there), so I ended the session and dropped her off at house on Haldy, close to the pickup location. She may be a better time in the bedroom, but not being able to handle my dick size makes her a non-repeat for me. YMMV fellas.

Pumer
01-21-20, 22:27
Found Rae tonight off Breman. She is a WSW, 31,5'7" blonde, and was willing to do whatever. Very nice attitude and she provided digits. I would see her again.

Football John
01-22-20, 22:11
Found Rae tonight off Breman. She is a WSW, 31,5'7" blonde, and was willing to do whatever. Very nice attitude and she provided digits. I would see her again.Rae sounds like a solid deal! Can you PM me details, what's her phone number and what did it cost you?

Humpty Dumpty
01-24-20, 18:13
I called Dana H. She was obviously sped up. Picked her up the drug house at Racine and Whitehead. We went to a secret location. BBBJ followed by BBFS was 40. Her pubic hair has grown.

Out. Most of the sperm was in her. I think I'm tired of her. Have digits.

CbusDawg
01-24-20, 20:32
Found my ATF street girl. 22 yo 5-5 ish redhead with beautiful lips, cici. Picked her up by the Sunoco on Sullivant. Wearing sweats and a blue coat. Very chill, but even better head game. Those puffy lips were put to good use. Standard rate plus an extra 10 for swallowing. Wanted to get digits for future endeavors but she didn't have one. Said everyone steals her shit. Was very bummed because I would call her up all the time. I'm also a sucker for young redheads Anyone else run into her?

Football John
01-25-20, 11:45
Dana, Rae. Or someone else.

Consideration needs to be given for appearance, body type, personality, performance and location, if she has a spot / place to go to.

Make your pitch!

Boosted1
01-29-20, 01:07
Rae between those two hands down. She can't keep a phone, nice long hair to get a good handfull while she is doing her thing is always nice. Saw her this week.

Jamie (bottoms blond) is a good little work horse if you catch her in the right mood. Glad I did today, ass still feels good from her toung job on it.

Speaking of that, kayla (hilltop mariah) would be right up there as well, best deep throat, rim jobs and attitude. Been looking for recently, probably my 1st chouce overall.

Abby (tall blond clev ave) ok body, long long legs, great rimming. Looking for as well.

Alex (blond hilltop area) great body and attitude, hard worker. Also looking for again.

Dana, Rae. Or someone else.

Consideration needs to be given for appearance, body type, personality, performance and location, if she has a spot / place to go to.

Make your pitch!

RickMann
01-29-20, 18:17
Anyone recognize her?

JonHangcok
01-30-20, 16:13
Anyone recognize her?No, but if you want I'll toftt if you PM me her contact info.

Mr Stubby
01-30-20, 23:58
Curious to find out if this is the Teri that used to be a nurse. Great attitude and rack if so. Man-made DD's.

Thanks in advance.Not the same girl, these were not man made.

Mr Stubby
01-31-20, 00:07
Could someone tell me the crossroads on Parsons and Cleveland that the girls hang out. I usually do the Sully area but would like to expand my search area tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

Humpty Dumpty
01-31-20, 10:14
Could someone tell me the crossroads on Parsons and Cleveland that the girls hang out. I usually do the Sully area but would like to expand my search area tomorrow. Thanks in advance!Parsons from Livingston down to Hosack. Cleveland ave from Hudson to Weber. Hudson Ave has really taken over from Cleveland Ave as that areas Hotspot.

Emiller2
01-31-20, 11:18
Could someone tell me the crossroads on Parsons and Cleveland that the girls hang out. I usually do the Sully area but would like to expand my search area tomorrow. Thanks in advance!They both run north and south parsons in the south end from Livingston south and Cleveland runs from east broad north to Westerville.

Steve512
01-31-20, 11:20
Anyone recognize her?She looks really familiar to me, and I think I may have met her but I can't recall the context or situation. If she's online I could have just seen her pic but not sure. Sorry I'm not more helpful.

Burning346
01-31-20, 11:25
They both run north and south parsons in the south end from Livingston south and Cleveland runs from east broad north to Westerville.How far down Parsons from Livingston? Looking to venture out into SW.

Seascape
01-31-20, 17:29
Anyone recognize her?Looks very familiar.

Dn Plz
01-31-20, 22:13
I don't often do the street walker thing but got stood up on a date so cruised Sullivant last night between around 11 and 12 and saw several girls out. I tried to pick up a blonde at the market at the corner of Central and Glenwood but she got scooped right as I pulled in. I saw several walking from the bottoms to Hague. I found Teeny (5'2", about 110 pounds, blonde hair, wearing grey and pink tights with hooded winter jacket) west of Hague just off Sullivant and she was happy to jump in. We drove around for a while and got acquainted. I offered food and drink which we decided to wait until afterward. Found a dark quiet street she was okay with. It was a little awkward parked in front of people's houses so was taking me a while but no complaints from her. She was focused on making me happy and accepted 20 for bbj (and a 5 tip for her pleasant service for food and drink). She had a phone so got her number and have texted about a future meetup. I remembered seeing her picture on Backpage last year or so but she was way out east so never made a date.

Emiller2
02-01-20, 06:58
How far down Parsons from Livingston? Looking to venture out into SW.As far south as Marion road it just goes east off Parsons.

DeezNutz33
02-02-20, 22:22
2nd time (and the last) I picked up Kam. In the bottoms on Sully. That BBBJ is toooooo toothy for me, 2nd time I've picked her up and she just doesn't do it for me.

JonHangcok
02-03-20, 10:02
I cruised Sully three different times this past Saturday morning, afternoon, and at night and found next to nothing really worth picking up. Brittany P was one of the few that I recognized but I passed her by. The ones that I did see weren't worth the risk to try and scoop. I don't know if it was just my luck coupled with the fact that our least favorite uncle did a sweep last week and got like 20 girls that I couldn't find any decent prospects.

JizMan
02-03-20, 13:41
I saw Meredith S on the new mugshot site today. You mentioned in post 11752 that you did her 12 years ago. She would have been 18. She must have been very nice looking at that age? Was she a SW or escort at that time? There's a pic on the old mugshot site from circa 8-6-15, when she was 25, where she has a bruise on her forehead, but still looks really sexy. It looks like she might be FB friend's with every pro in Cbus.

Humpty Dumpty
02-04-20, 13:10
I saw Meredith S on the new mugshot site today. You mentioned in post 11752 that you did her 12 years ago. She would have been 18. She must have been very nice looking at that age? Was she a SW or escort at that time? There's a pic on the old mugshot site from circa 8-6-15, when she was 25, where she has a bruise on her forehead, but still looks really sexy. It looks like she might be FB friend's with every pro in Cbus.She's always been SWing. I've nutted in her several times. Send me a list of all the pros on her friends list.

I last saw her several months ago. She has deteriorated a little bit. Coochie isn't super fresh. Glad I had her in her prime. There are plenty more new young ladies for me to fill with hot cum.

JizMan
02-04-20, 19:58
She's always been SWing. I've nutted in her several times. Send me a list of all the pros on her friends list.You just need to search her FB friends and you will see the many recognizable faces.

JizMan
02-05-20, 09:17
Send me a list of all the pros on her friends list. Here is a list for everyone if they can find her FB.

Jessica K.

Kaylee F.

Dana Renee S.

Mandy are.

Silver S.

Amber E.

Chelsea M.

Jessica D.

Whitney M.

Ashley J.

Alexis T.

Kayla T.

Heather M.

The very cute Jessica M.

Kylie S.

Jessica M.

Haley J.

Amy C.

Amber H.

Sarah D.

Sabrina K.

I'm sure I missed some. And if you browse the FB friends of these girls, you will find many more recognizable faces.

There is also a FB friend of hers named Dayonne who is FB friends to many pros, club girls and SA girls. More than anyone I've come across.

JizMan
02-05-20, 16:33
Have any of you SW specialists sampled either of these two?

Humpty Dumpty
02-06-20, 23:38
So on Wednesday night, I only had to drive one block before I found a good looking SW. Sara H. The H as in a well hung porn star, and character created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. She said she was 29, but she's really 39. I believed her. She's actually a good looking lady. She has fake boobs that don't look or feel bad. I had popped a vitamin V fifteen minutes beforehand. My dick was rock hard. I offered 30. She whipped out a condom. I told her that a condom wouldn't be necessary. I stuck my hard dick in her shaved pussy and fucked her good. She didn't tell me to pull out so I creamed her. She wiped off with some Wendy's napkins and threw them out the window. I got her number. The next day I noticed she left a bag with some hygiene articles and a phone charger in my car. I called the number and it went straight to a full voice mail box.

Hermes1964
02-08-20, 11:49
I contacted her on her Facebook. I met with her outside a store on Mound Street around 9 pm. We drove around for a little bit so she could warm up. Went to my spot on West Broad. Started with a decent BBBJ. Then moved to BBFS. Dropped a load in her. Well worth the 50. She said she doesn't walk Sullivant much. Facebook is your best bet.

ClayDock1
02-08-20, 19:59
Stolling past 2 weeks I noticed a lot of uncles all types of cars noticed most were soccer mom cars, white male parked behind ice cream shop by powell and sullivant last night for like 4 hrs can't be a monger. Hearing from a lot of girls why there isn't much out is bc they are scared, a lot of them are on vacay. Be careful fellas. As far as pickup I found a nepali on morse rd, who would've thought, barley any englsih. Pussy was so tight she took it like a champ. Forgot her name, no digits. Pickup cleveland and morse. Sulli is dead to me a lot of good finds else where.

LiveMonger
02-09-20, 11:57
Stolling past 2 weeks I noticed a lot of uncles all types of cars noticed most were soccer mom cars, white male parked behind ice cream shop by powell and sullivant last night for like 4 hrs can't be a monger. Hearing from a lot of girls why there isn't much out is bc they are scared, a lot of them are on vacay. Be careful fellas. As far as pickup I found a nepali on morse rd, who would've thought, barley any englsih. Pussy was so tight she took it like a champ. Forgot her name, no digits. Pickup cleveland and morse. Sulli is dead to me a lot of good finds else where.Sounds interesting. Time of day on Morse? Think she is out much?

Humpty Dumpty
02-09-20, 13:27
It was 1130 PM. On my first lap down Sullivant, I saw Kamerin again! She had her 21st birthday a few days before so I wanted to give her a belated creamy gift. We went to the special location we had been to on two occasions before. She sucked it good then rode me until most of the cream made it in her. I had just cleaned my car so there weren't any napkins or old shirts to wipe her pussy off. She wasn't too happy about that but oh well. We went to the Sunoco where she bought cigarettes and junk food. Then I dropped her off at the drug house on Thomas. I usually give her 30, but today I felt extra generous and gave her 40. Between that and a creampie, that's a great belated birthday gift.

JohnGalt365
02-09-20, 22:46
Stolling past 2 weeks I noticed a lot of uncles all types of cars noticed most were soccer mom cars, white male parked behind ice cream shop by powell and sullivant last night for like 4 hrs can't be a monger. Hearing from a lot of girls why there isn't much out is bc they are scared, a lot of them are on vacay. Be careful fellas. As far as pickup I found a nepali on morse rd, who would've thought, barley any englsih. Pussy was so tight she took it like a champ. Forgot her name, no digits. Pickup cleveland and morse. Sulli is dead to me a lot of good finds else where.I used to have a job where I would work downtown at night and I've seen them all hours pulling into the same garage under headquarters as the cruisers in ALL types of vehicles. Not starting shifts dropping off personal vehicles either I don't think.

LiveMonger
02-10-20, 13:49
Be aware the west side Social media group has pics of mongers vehicles, some with license plates in full view. Be concerned about LEO. Yeah a bit, as they really don't show anything. But, wouldn't want significant other to see. Watch your six. Put this hear because the photographer is snapping SW Mongers.

Bowtie
02-11-20, 00:58
Where at? You see it on social media? If so, where at?

If its a concerned local, maybe we need to drop off some Humpty surprises in their yard. Easter Eggs, Waffle House napkins, old sweat socks.

Be aware the west side Social media group has pics of mongers vehicles, some with license plates in full view. Be concerned about LEO. Yeah a bit, as they really don't show anything. But, wouldn't want significant other to see. Watch your six. Put this hear because the photographer is snapping SW Mongers.

LiveMonger
02-11-20, 10:18
Where at? You see it on social media? If so, where at?

If its a concerned local, maybe we need to drop off some Humpty surprises in their yard. Easter Eggs, Waffle House napkins, old sweat socks.Two pages on FB. They aren't hard to find. They are group pages. Focused on the WS, not just mongering. It's not just one person. Pictures of girls and mongers are mixed in with everything else. Search "Westside Epidemics" and the bigger group is "wesside caught ya" (as it's spelled).

It's not going to jump out at ya. Over 7 k members between both. Might be interesting reading for those not familiar with the west side and Sullivant.

There is a pic and story on one of the girls that the person who posted it sprayed the girl with pepper spray. Several pics of monger cars.

Boosted1
02-11-20, 23:20
Did a single pass down sully. Hilltop only had some zombies and I ghink it was speed walker cookie. That chick is always on a roll. Several nice WSW in the bottoms, made several loops before setteling in on Angel. Scooped right at the rr bridge, took her for a 10 min drive away from the loop. 25 yo red head from hilliard, great personality. Medium build, 2 kids, one 2 monghs old. So there ya go to the lactation fans. I am not into that, surprised me actually. Boobs were big but deflated. Attitude was very good, negotiated 20 plus a tip if she did her job, she got a huge smile on her face and was game on. Top off, sloppy wet BBBJ, took it deep till she gagged, over and over and over. Caught it all, didn't stop till I told her, spit into a tissue. Great time, will repeat. Forgot to ask for a number.

JizMan
02-12-20, 11:19
Saw her on the MS site today. All her FB pics except for one look pretty good. She is not new to having encounters with LE but she could be new to the SW scene? Has anyone seen her?

LiveMonger
02-12-20, 16:48
Saw her on the MS site today. All her FB pics except for one look pretty good. She is not new to having encounters with LE but she could be new to the SW scene? Has anyone seen herPicked her up last summer I believe, kind of Goth, I reviewed then. Haven't seen since.

BootyLoverBrad
02-12-20, 19:06
Two pages on FB. They aren't hard to find. They are group pages. Focused on the WS, not just mongering. It's not just one person. Pictures of girls and mongers are mixed in with everything else. Search "Westside Epidemics" and the bigger group is "wesside caught ya" (as it's spelled).

It's not going to jump out at ya. Over 7 k members between both. Might be interesting reading for those not familiar with the west side and Sullivant.

There is a pic and story on one of the girls that the person who posted it sprayed the girl with pepper spray. Several pics of monger cars.I think the Wesside Caught Ya group is gone. I searched for it and found nothing.

Member #6308
02-12-20, 19:14
I think the Wesside Caught Ya group is gone. I searched for it and found nothing.You must include the exclamation point, wesside caught ya!

BootyLoverBrad
02-12-20, 19:25
You must include the exclamation point, wesside caught ya!Did that, and nothing.

Member #6308
02-12-20, 20:10
Did that, and nothing.Lookin at it right now.

LiveMonger
02-12-20, 20:37
[QUOTE=BootyLoverBrad;4660452]Did that, and nothing.[/QUOTEhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/547204306082614/?ref=share

KrustMonster
02-13-20, 05:26
I'm recently back in the city, and staying near Weber and 71. I have had spotty luck with the dial ups on the Angrygator, and meeting Brittany C out on Weber turned out to be a nightmare. Certainly one of you fine gentleman must have the most of some fine young WSWs that you would be willing to share with a kindred in need. I'm afraid that with the cold, most of the lovelies are trying to stay out of the elements and relying on their regs as much as they can. When out, they're so bundled that there is no way. To eval the wares. I have a pad anyway, it's safer and more comfortable to just have a visitor. I want a girl that is willing. To put in. Some time for some fine. No gash, cash, and dash specialist. Please, PM me some. Worthy candidates' specifics. My fealty and lowfowns are to be eternally your's, mongers.

Pumer
02-14-20, 10:53
Cold and windy made for slim pickings. I was fortunate enough to find Ce Ce at Oakly. She was worthy of the reviews I've read here.

DesmondSpinoza
02-14-20, 14:28
Has anyone seen Alyssa out lately? Or does anyone have her contact information?

Twisted36
02-14-20, 18:33
Has anyone seen Alyssa out lately? Or does anyone have her contact information?I saw her out last weekend around the usual spot to find her in the bottoms. I was too slow on the turn around so a guy in a sedan beat me to her.

KrustMonster
02-15-20, 04:37
I've been checking out this forum for months as I anticipated a return to cbus. I was certain that you mongers were sacrificing so much to your research for those of us needing a jump start on. The real world experience. I saw the dreaded Brittney C headed west on Weber early this morning. Could not bring myself to do it. I regret nothing, even if I have yet to be introduced to the fineries of my network new Linden home. I know that there is a girl who feels just as deprived, having spent her VDay without meeting me. Please mongers, PM me some digits attached to the girl of my daydreams. My current research limited to Amsterdam is available to any who ask, contributions her forthcoming.

KrustMonster
02-15-20, 04:43
I've been checking out this forum for months as I anticipated a return to cbus. I was certain that you mongers were sacrificing so much to your research for those of us needing a jump start on. The real world experience. I saw the dreaded Brittney C headed west on Weber early this morning. Could not bring myself to do it. I regret nothing, even if I have yet to be introduced to the fineries of my network new Linden home. I know that there is a girl who feels just as deprived, having spent her VDay without meeting me. Please mongers, PM me some digits attached to the girl of my daydreams. My current research limited to Amsterdam is available to any who ask, contributions her forthcoming.

Hermes1964
02-15-20, 13:28
Not much was happening, probably due to weather. Drove around for about an hour. Ran into Ce Ce coming out of the Sunoco on Sullivant. She got into my car complaining about the cold. She gave me a great BBBJ. I gave her 40. Dropped her off at her pharmacy. She was the only girl I saw out last night.

Humpty Dumpty
02-16-20, 13:13
Hey guys. I have numbers for trade. Send me a message.

I also recommend getting a planet fitness membership. There is a location on west broad near Wilson. The bathrooms are always clean and you can work out 24 hours a day. Hopefully I will never have to befoul another alley or a parking lot while looking for ladies in the west side. Nor will I have to use the bathroom at waffle house, teejayes, or Blueberry hill.

Prim0
02-17-20, 15:07
Thank god! You're the main reason I rarely drive west of High St. In Columbus! .

Hey guys. I have numbers for trade. Send me a message.

I also recommend getting a planet fitness membership. There is a location on west broad near Wilson. The bathrooms are always clean and you can work out 24 hours a day. Hopefully I will never have to befoul another alley or a parking lot while looking for ladies in the west side. Nor will I have to use the bathroom at waffle house, teejayes, or Blueberry hill.

Mr Blue 314
02-17-20, 19:28
Man, easter season is only a couple months away. I was planning on getting a bunch of the zombie streetwalkers to go on a humpty easter egg hunt with me.

Ya just ruined my easter egg hunt now. For those of you not familiar look at post 11917

Humpty is famous around here for leaving special items around the sully 500.

Thank god! You're the main reason I rarely drive west of High St. In Columbus! .

TimeForFun1982
02-23-20, 00:53
I think the Wesside Caught Ya group is gone. I searched for it and found nothing.It's still there. Groups /547204306082614/ after the. Com /.

Baduk
02-26-20, 03:50
This may be a warning but I could be wrong.

This morning she texted me and asked if I could come to see her. Sounds weird since I only date her once on 15th, which was a good date. Why did she just text me suddenly? I called her to make sure it was she who sent text and ask her if she want to stay night in my place. She said yes then I drove to her place.

First, she came out to ask for 40 to grab stuff so that we can go to my place. I gave her 40 and she return to her place. I think I waited for her good 35 minutes during that I called her several time and no reply. Finally she replied and came out to ask if we can go to store at sully&S warren to get stuff for her kids. I said yes and drove to store and gave her another 20. After she bought stuff we are back to her place. She promised she will come out in 5 minutes. And then she never came out. I left after 40 minutes waiting.

Tonight around 22:30, she eventually text me back said sorry, told me her phone was stolen. I thought it was a excuse. How can her phone get stolen when she was at home? She said because she lives with a bunch of idiots.

I am not American people so I am not sure what she told me. Maybe it really happened in the low-key american house? If she really want to play game she should ignore my text or call all the way no need to explain anymore? I drove to see her because her review was good and first date was good as well. I really don't know if I should trust her.

Any thoughts? Excuse or coincidence?

Gabrielfa
02-26-20, 12:29
You're being played. Never give cash upfront, especially if you barely know the girl.

This morning she texted me and asked if I could come to see her. Sounds weird since I only date her once on 15th, which was a good date. Why did she just text me suddenly? I called her to make sure it was she who sent text and ask her if she want to stay night in my place. She said yes then I drove to her place.

First, she came out to ask for 40 to grab stuff so that we can go to my place. I gave her 40 and she return to her place. I think I waited for her good 35 minutes during that I called her several time and no reply. Finally she replied and came out to ask if we can go to store at sully&S warren to get stuff for her kids. I said yes and drove to store and gave her another 20. After she bought stuff we are back to her place. She promised she will come out in 5 minutes. And then she never came out. I left after 40 minutes waiting.

Tonight around 22:30, she eventually text me back said sorry, told me her phone was stolen. I thought it was a excuse. How can her phone get stolen when she was at home? She said because she lives with a bunch of idiots.

I am not American people so I am not sure what she told me. Maybe it really happened in the low-key american house? If she really want to play game she should ignore my text or call all the way no need to explain anymore? I drove to see her because her review was good and first date was good as well. I really don't know if I should trust her.

Any thoughts? Excuse or coincidence?

Humpty Dumpty
02-26-20, 15:03
That's right Baduk. You got played. If you give a woman some money and expect her to come right back, you've been played. You got ripped off.

Anyone know any ladies who enjoy tossing salads? I'm coming back tomorrow and would like a woman to toss my salad.

CardCounter
02-26-20, 15:31

Any thoughts? Excuse or coincidence?You can't trust any of these girls.

Baduk
02-26-20, 16:20
You're being played. Never give cash upfront, especially if you barely know the girlJust like I said, why did she text me to explain? Seems not necessary.

JonHangcok
02-26-20, 19:44
Just like I said, why did she text me to explain? Seems not necessary.More than likely she txt you back in the hopes that you'd be gullible enough to get taken advantage of again. This type of thing isn't uncommon in this hobby hence all the replies telling you not to give money up front. I've been duped before too. I've also done as you've done and given some money in advance and she came back and held up her end of the bargain. Those times that things worked out I had known the provider for a while, we had a rapport, and established some trust. Even then you should be on your toes because girls will still take advantage if they're desperate enough, or their habit has overridden any sense of decency that they had. Best to always just play it safe and always pay after services have been rendered. Walk away if you even get a hint of foul play on their end.

LiveMonger
02-26-20, 19:57
I think the Wesside Caught Ya group is gone. I searched for it and found nothing.Both sites are still there and running, with pics of monger cars and girls. They have about 7 k in members. Neither is going anywhere. They are not all about Mongers. Mostly life on the on the Westside. But some mongers are on there. Just keep your eyes peeled.

Midwest Dude
02-26-20, 20:03
Just like I said, why did she text me to explain? Seems not necessary.Probably because she felt bad. Guarantee that goes away when she took that first hit.

Baduk
02-26-20, 21:10
Probably because she felt bad. Guarantee that goes away when she took that first hit.This may explain it.

JizMan
02-27-20, 08:54
Saw her on the MS site today. She was picked up for substance issues but a look at her rap sheet reveals multiple SW violations. Quite a few recognizable faces as FB friends, like escort Kimmy, as seen below. Anyone experience Evelyn?

https://columbus.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/early-bird-gets-the-wormcar-fu/354349631602

Football John
02-27-20, 21:52
Saw her on the MS site today. She was picked up for substance issues but a look at her rap sheet reveals multiple SW violations. Quite a few recognizable faces as FB friends, like escort Kimmy, as seen below. Anyone experience Evelyn?

https://columbus.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/early-bird-gets-the-wormcar-fu/354349631602I have really been interested in hooking up with her. I really think she is hot! I would really like to see her Facebook page. Can you PM me a link to her site, or her full name and I'll track her down on FB.

Mr Blue 314
02-29-20, 18:07
Hey football john.

No one can send ya private messages your inbox is full.

I have really been interested in hooking up with her. I really think she is hot! I would really like to see her Facebook page. Can you PM me a link to her site, or her full name and I'll track her down on FB.

Football John
02-29-20, 21:24
Hey football john.

No one can send ya private messages your inbox is full.So send away!!

KrustMonster
02-29-20, 23:27
It's cold outside, and neither the girls, nor I are too up to trudging the tundra, and playing cat and mouse out there I'm newly returned to the area, and I posted a while back for some help in the form of a few lead on some girls that you've had better experiences with. We're in the weekend. Today is one year from the day my wife passed away. She was very young and very beautiful. I've missed her in some many ways. She wouldn't want me being alone or without, and I'm not trying to be currently. Help hook a brother up. I'm looking for a girl that will spend the time for the dime. I got some legit work, if she's interested in that too. I'd rather should be a little less than skeezy, but I do understand the streets. Hit my inbox if you got any help.

ClayDock1
02-29-20, 23:46
She walks the bottoms like a occasionally out of the month, she looks good and has a nice body BJ sucks FS might be good never tried, But has an attitude. Don't over pay though she belongs to the streets.

Hey football john.

No one can send ya private messages your inbox is full.

JizMan
03-01-20, 09:36
I have really been interested in hooking up with her. I really think she is hot! I would really like to see her Facebook page. Can you PM me a link to her site, or her full name and I'll track her down on FB.Are you referring to Evelyn or Kimmy? Either way, just go to the MS site for the day I posted to get Evelyn's full name and look her up on FB. If it's Kimmy you are referring to, just look up Evelyn's FB then search her FB friends for Kimmy. You may change your mind. Based on their FB pics, I wouldn't classify either one as Hot.

Mw Jrp
03-03-20, 21:13
She hoped in and remarked she usually gets dates from her phone and does not walk. She also asked if I was a cop. We showed each other we were not affiliated with LE, and she sucked my cock to the hotel suite. CeeCee was with another gal who wanted a ride but I held out for the younger of the two. Cee Cee is a very compliant gal. On the way I fondled her ample C titties, FIV her sweet little cvnt, but mostly she sucked me off.

And yes, she sucks a great dick. I was afraid I'd cum but held out until we got to my hotel. In the room she got into her birthday suit and we DFK while she stroked me and fondled the boys. I also fondled her tits and fingered her giner. I was surprised she agreed to all the DFK; she must be a nympho. DFK lasted several minutes and I can't remember a gal who cooperated like her, before. CeeCee also came 3 times before our session ended. LOL.

I had to taste her coochie and got into a 69 position. She seemed to enjoy sucking me, so I let her, while I chowed down on her muff; it was clean and slippery and shaved. It turned out she nutted twice during the 69, but she is very quit. It was not until I stuck my dick in her and nutted CFS cowgirl, that I noticed she was grinding her clit into me to get off again.

For you hard fucking studs, she would probably enjoy a good, hard dicking, IMO. Since she ground that clit into me as I rode her to a super nut; actually both of us. LOL. I'm afraid I'm too old to hit them as hard as most of you. LOL

I love a girl who is 1/3 my age. CeeCee is a real keeper, IMO. I'm sure I remember reading about a CeeCee gal before, so someone has found her like I did. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Humpty Dumpty
03-04-20, 16:16
I creampied Tall Rachel. Her ad said "no bareback" but she didn't tell me to use a condom, and she didn't tell me to pull out. Cost was 50. I know I overpaid a little but she will probably be the only woman I have ever, and will ever fuck who is taller than me.

I picked up Kylie. She lives in a house on Oakley a half a block south of Blueberry Hill. She sucked me off real good. She even licked my balls and taint. I asked if she would be interested in tossing my salad next time. She said yes and it was "sexy". Wow!

Cost was 30 dollars.

Christina L. Picked her up, took her to a special place and filled her with cream.

I would definitely repeat with all these ladies. Any of you guys got some numbers of attractive young ladies under 25?.

BootyLoverBrad
03-05-20, 00:00
I creampied Tall Rachel. Her ad said "no bareback" but she didn't tell me to use a condom, and she didn't tell me to pull out. Cost was 50. I know I overpaid a little but she will probably be the only woman I have ever, and will ever fuck who is taller than me.

I picked up Kylie. She lives in a house on Oakley a half a block south of Blueberry Hill. She sucked me off real good. She even licked my balls and taint. I asked if she would be interested in tossing my salad next time. She said yes and it was "sexy". Wow!

Cost was 30 dollars.

Christina L. Picked her up, took her to a special place and filled her with cream.

I would definitely repeat with all these ladies. Any of you guys got some numbers of attractive young ladies under 25?.Which is which, Humpty?

BTW, left any good Humpty lumps lately?

Boosted1
03-05-20, 00:23
Rolling the sully this morning and spotted lisa. Saw her manh gimes before, never scooped her though, today was in the mood. 5'6 brown hair with highlights. Real attitude at 1st, no touching face, hair or anything. Finally got her to listen and do her job. She did a decent BBBJ, worked me up to a very powerful nut, caught it all like she was told to do. 20 +5 dropped her in the bottoms where I picked her up. Cpd in force.

Mr Stubby
03-06-20, 00:00
There is a skinny girl that l have seen out several times around Sully and Hawkes that has her entire throat tattooed. I never was interested in picking her up until last week when l saw her in a tight pair of pants and saw how good she looked like from the back. Does anyone know her name and is she worth picking up?

Humpty Dumpty
03-07-20, 01:43
There is a skinny girl that l have seen out several times around Sully and Hawkes that has her entire throat tattooed. I never was interested in picking her up until last week when l saw her in a tight pair of pants and saw how good she looked like from the back. Does anyone know her name and is she worth picking up?Sounds like Angela H. The H rhymes with bunt.

Mr Blue 314
03-08-20, 21:05
So I was on my way to see a provider around 6 pm. Got off on 70 and mound. Standing at the end of the ramp was a sexy 19 ish white girl, with daisy dukes and tennis shoes.

She had a sign saying I'm homeless and need work or something to that effect. I pulled over into the sunbelt rental parking lot.

She walked over and said hello. I usually don't get out and talk. I mentioned I had a job for her. Told her I was looking for some company.

She said ya talking like sex. I said never mind and started to get back in my car. Big risk, getting out of the car and talking in person; but dam, I loved the body, look and realized she was very very new to the habbit and the game.

She walked over and said how about we get a soda and something to eat a McDonalds. I said sure hop in. Off we went. Went in McDonalds and had a quick bite.

She claimed never to have sold her pussy and I almost (again almost) believe her. She started out at 150 for a car date. I thanked her for her time and started walking towards my car.

So I said 20 to 60 dollars depending how good she was. Long story short she was very new to the habbit and the game.

Got her naked, got her to suck some good cock. Fingered the pussy, kissing and the whole GFE experience.

She doesn't have a phone or contact info. Said her name was Robin. 19 ish, short brown hair, white clean tennis shoes and a sexy ponytail and hat.

She said I was her first pay to play. Could possibly believe this! Only complaint was her pussy wasnt shaven. 80 ish Bush. But she got off, I got off. I gave her my contact info and hope to get a call back from her.

Told her I would share info if and when she got a phone. Said her parents threw her out for "tough love". Maybe believe her. I would love to have her again, share her with the board. I kind of hope she finds her way back to her parents house. Ya mongers would est her alive. Way too new and fresh. I'd make her a baby if she calls me back.

I'd almost hope she finds her way home, but wish I could have her for the night. I know description and name very limited. Any one know or have visited with her.

I bought her McDonalds like $ 6. 00 or $ 7. 00 dollars. Gave her 60.00. Yep I know what over the going rate but she was that fresh. She swolled ever drop and didn't stop bobbing her head.

She was like 5 ft 5" little spinner, small tities, short brown hair.

Mr Blue 314
03-08-20, 21:10
So I was on my way to see a provider around 6 pm. Got off on 70 and mound. Standing at the end of the ramp was a sexy 19 ish white girl, with daisy dukes and tennis shoes.

She had a sign saying I'm homeless and need work or something to that effect. I pulled over into the sunbelt rental parking lot.

She walked over and said hello. I usually don't get out and talk. I mentioned I had a job for her. Told her I was looking for some company.

She said ya talking like sex. I said never mind and started to get back in my car. Big risk, getting out of the car and talking in person; but dam, I loved the body, look and realized she was very very new to the habbit and the game.

She walked over and said how about we get a soda and something to eat a McDonalds. I said sure hop in. Off we went. Went in McDonalds and had a quick bite.

She claimed never to have sold her pussy and I almost (again almost) believe her. She started out at 150 for a car date. I thanked her for her time and started walking towards my car.

So I said 20 to 60 dollars depending how good she was. Long story short she was very new to the habbit and the game.

Got her naked, got her to suck some good cock. Fingered the pussy, kissing and the whole GFE experience.

She doesn't have a phone or contact info. Said her name was Robin. 19 ish, short brown hair, white clean tennis shoes and a sexy ponytail and hat.

She said I was her first pay to play. Could possibly believe this! Only complaint was her pussy wasnt shaven. 80 ish Bush. But she got off, I got off. I gave her my contact info and hope to get a call back from her.

Told her I would share info if and when she got a phone. Said her parents threw her out for "tough love". Maybe believe her. I would love to have her again, share her with the board. I kind of hope she finds her way back to her parents house. Ya mongers would est her alive. Way too new and fresh. I'd make her a baby if she calls me back.

I'd almost hope she finds her way home, but wish I could have her for the night. I know description and name very limited. Any one know or have visited with her.

I bought her McDonalds like $ 6. 00 or $ 7. 00 dollars. Gave her 60.00. Yep I know what over the going rate but she was that fresh. She swolled ever drop and didn't stop bobbing her head.

CumAndGetIt
03-08-20, 23:05
Did she by chance have any tattoos on her leg?

Ememphis
03-09-20, 05:51
So I was on my way to see a provider around 6 pm...Damn, Blue. That's some good luck there. I found one of those 3-4 years ago. Only saw her out the one time, but nervous, fresh, tiny, and eager to please. I too, overpaid for the experience, but gladly.

Crossing my fingers hoping you get contact info for her.

JonHangcok
03-09-20, 10:34
Went down Hudson last night on a whim, because I usually never see anyone walking the beat. The times I do see someone out, they're not worth picking up. That changed last night sometime after 11 pm. I picked up Jessica, medium length brunette, petite spinner. She was wearing a mini skirt dress. She got in and while we were verifying each other, I discovered that she was going commando. That definitely made things easier. She had lost her voice, but was still able to talk just fine. We found a spot, and she got to work. Lots of vigorous head bobbing action, but never once did I feel her teeth. And the right amount of sloppy spit was just right. She kept at this frantic pace while I FIV until I shot my load, and she kept sucking well after I finished. Sadly she spits instead of swallowing. Standard street rate plus tip for her good work ethic.

I asked for her number and of course she lost her phone because; Why make things simple for yourself and have a phone so you can contact regulars to meet you instead of having to walk the streets? So I got her FB info and will probably contact her again to hopefully bend that ass over to give her a good pounding.

Dave3879
03-10-20, 09:37
Sounds like Angela H. The H rhymes with bunt.I picked up who I think is this angela yesterday around 6 pm on central and sully area. Laid back, great personality. She has short hair, the upper chest tats and dimple piercings (plus a rose tat on her mound). CBJ and FIV til she got off too. She got into both eagerly. Took direction really well and aimed to please. Standard rate.

SheThinksGolf
03-10-20, 11:48
I picked up who I think is this angela yesterday around 6 pm on central and sully area. Laid back, great personality. She has short hair, the upper chest tats and dimple piercings (plus a rose tat on her mound). CBJ and FIV til she got off too. She got into both eagerly. Took direction really well and aimed to please. Standard rate.Sounds great! I headed to the stroll Sunday morning and as soon as I turn on Sully, I pull up behind my uncle. Kept driving, but one block later another one of my uncles pulls from a side street behind me. At that point I rolled a few more blocks then figured it would be best to just head to the airport and have a few drinks before my flight home instead of risking driving around more. Hopefully next week will be better!

Football Joe
03-12-20, 11:29
Picked up a girl about two weeks ago maybe 5'3 160 tan blond with a big phat ass has a heart tat on the right side of it gave great head and a good fuck anyone have any info think she said her name started with a K can't remember think she was new to the game.

Humpty Dumpty
03-13-20, 01:22
I predict that since many will be out of work, we will see an increase in the quantity and quality of ladies on the street.

I wish I could take advantage of this, but my income will be affected by this hysteria as well.

MrBigMover2
03-13-20, 04:15
Picked up a girl about two weeks ago maybe 5'3 160 tan blond with a big phat ass has a heart tat on the right side of it gave great head and a good fuck anyone have any info think she said her name started with a K can't remember think she was new to the game.I know her.

Humpty Dumpty
03-13-20, 15:45
I know her.Uhhhh, do you care to give any details like a name? Why even bother to make such a post?

Has anyone been picking up girls? I am not afraid of this virus. I am not afraid of HIV either, my genes are superior and I can withstand such things. I have been preparing for this pandemic by stocking up on toilet paper.

Humpty Dumpty
03-14-20, 01:52
Wow, very ladies on the streets, even with the good weather. Did they all decide to take a break from using drugs or something? Not too much traffic of any kind. I did notice Alex K, the mixed SW who I have creampied before, and is outstanding at BBBJ. And I noticed the tall blonde who is NOT Brittaney P. She gave me a couple fake names like Lisa or Nicole. I remember how much she complained about the spermy mess I left inside her. Alas, I was out window shopping and not really looking to pick any of them up. Does this virus scare really stop a bunch of dopesick junkies?

MrBigMover2
03-14-20, 03:34
Uhhhh, do you care to give any details like a name? Why even bother to make such a post?

Has anyone been picking up girls? I am not afraid of this virus. I am not afraid of HIV either, my genes are superior and I can withstand such things. I have been preparing for this pandemic by stocking up on toilet paper.Mr. Dumpty I am glad you had enough foresight to stock up on toilet paper in case of a pandemic causing a shortage of tp in the year 2020. Brilliant.

The woman's name is Kayla. About a week ago while texting she informed me she might have gonorrhea. The reason I did not go into detail in that post was it was very ironic that the day before that post was made I was telling her about this site and I would look and see if anybody had picked her up and what their opinions were about her. Then I see the post from a rookie member and that's their first post. And they described her physical looks and weight exactly how she does. So I just simply put I know her to see of it might have been her snooping in the forums for I don't know what reason but people do crazy things on tje internet. But I choose to go ahead and answer her name because it seemed to stir up some curiosity from other members.

Humpty Dumpty
03-15-20, 04:00
Damn, what a lame night. Quantity of women is the lowest I have seen in a while. And the quality wasn't good. Sullivant Ave was blocked off by Ryan for hours. At 215 AM a brawl broke out in the parking lot of the Patio Bar. A bunch of human garbage acting like Jerry Springer guests. I would bet these people still act like stupid animals when sober. I watched the fun for a few minutes and split when the cops came. Parsons was dead. Hudson was dead. Cleveland Ave, dead.

Twisted36
03-15-20, 11:59
Damn, what a lame night. Quantity of women is the lowest I have seen in a while. And the quality wasn't good. Sullivant Ave was blocked off by Ryan for hours. At 215 AM a brawl broke out in the parking lot of the Patio Bar. A bunch of human garbage acting like Jerry Springer guests. I would bet these people still act like stupid animals when sober. I watched the fun for a few minutes and split when the cops came. Parsons was dead. Hudson was dead. Cleveland Ave, dead.Sully was a ghost town yesterday. I was out 3 different times and saw nothing at all with stopping for.

TimeForFun1982
03-15-20, 23:27
Sully was a ghost town yesterday. I was out 3 different times and saw nothing at all with stopping for.1st and 15th. Usually slower when they get their govt care package.

Humpty Dumpty
03-16-20, 02:45
Sunday night. 1130 PM. One trip down Sullivant, saw one woman near Blueberry Hill who did not appear to be worth picking up. What is going to happen to all the hookers and homeless people if there is a mandatory quarantine?

LiveMonger
03-16-20, 12:51
1st and 15th. Usually slower when they get their govt care package.Most of these gals live a trap house. You really think they are getting Benefits? LOL. They are inside cause LEO is thick out there or it's cold.

LiveMonger
03-16-20, 12:53
Sunday night. 1130 PM. One trip down Sullivant, saw one woman near Blueberry Hill who did not appear to be worth picking up. What is going to happen to all the hookers and homeless people if there is a mandatory quarantine?Personally I don't think it's worth it all to get near any of these gals till this blows over. However if your brave enough to risk it, betting the deals can be made!

Hermes1964
03-16-20, 16:43
Been up and down Sully at different times day and nigh for 3 or 4 days. Pretty dead out there. I have seen a ton of LE.

Humpty Dumpty
03-16-20, 23:56
Most of these gals live a trap house. You really think they are getting Benefits? LOL. They are inside cause LEO is thick out there or it's cold.Something is really wrong. Fear of death via overdose, fear of being of hurt by a john, fear of arrest, of public shame and losing their children does not stop them. Why would an exaggerated flu stop them, especially when dopesick? They've been rounded up and put somewhere.

LiveMonger
03-17-20, 07:14
Sunday night. 1130 PM. One trip down Sullivant, saw one woman near Blueberry Hill who did not appear to be worth picking up. What is going to happen to all the hookers and homeless people if there is a mandatory quarantine?The reality is they will get dope sick, stuck in a trap house, many will resort to desperate acts, some will start to detox involuntarily and some because of their already compromised immune systems may not make it. Be safe. If you are out there I say be nice to them. They are human beings too and we are all in this together.

Just my humble opinion.

BikerRon11
03-17-20, 18:35
Hi All. I'm new to this but would really like to find a provider close to home in North Columbus. Any suggestions in this area?

LiveMonger
03-17-20, 21:51
Something is really wrong. Fear of death via overdose, fear of being of hurt by a john, fear of arrest, of public shame and losing their children does not stop them. Why would an exaggerated flu stop them, especially when dopesick? They've been rounded up and put somewhere.Read my post again, that's not what I said. Rounded up an put where? Sorry, I disagree.

Humpty Dumpty
03-18-20, 00:07
Foot traffic has finally come back to Sullivant despite the slightly cold weather. I saw Angelita D who I creampied a couple times around 15 plus years ago. She has dentures now and her smile actually looks good! I passed her though, because there are much better options. I passed Jamie C at West Park. I passed quite a few ladies because a man like me deserves the best that Sullivant Ave has to offer. No social distancing for me. I want to get six feet inside the ladies, raw. Not standing six feet apart. I am not worried about corona virus. Shit, I am not worried about HIV either. I have superior genetics. I have tiger blood and Adonis DNA, just like Charlie Sheen. Thats why I have rawdogged hundreds, if not a thousand women, many of whom are SWs. Totally worth it.

So I passed up and down a couple times on Sullivant. A few blocks west of Hague I saw Kirstie L. The L as in "Feel Like Makin L. " by Bad Company. What a great name. That could be a porn star name. And yes, I did indeed feel like making love to her in my Humpty Hooptie, in a dimly lit side street in the Hilltop. We drove there, she got ready. She sucked me and her technique is quite possibly the best I have experienced in a while. It was amazing. Then we did it doggstyle. She wanted to use a condom but I assured her it would be so much better if we did it raw. She told me not to cum in her but I did give her some of my sperm. She is a nice lady and she deserves my sperm. There was no coughing or wheezing during the sex, but we did work up a little sweat. I dropped her off at the drug house near Hague and Sully so she could party like its 1999. "If we're going to die I'm going to listen to my body tonight!" like Prince and Sheena Easton said! Seriously, if we are all going to die, why not have unprotected sex with someone you just met?

She is 28, WSW, has a very pleasant personality. She didn't complain about money or me hurrying up like some of these ladies. Cost was 30. Stop overpaying, guys. I would love to see her again! If I had to be quarantined with her for a couple weeks, I think it would be a fun time.

Chris H
03-18-20, 09:02
Hi All. I'm new to this but would really like to find a provider close to home in North Columbus. Any suggestions in this area?Yep, just go south on Cleveland Avenue, all the easy to 11th, and you should see a decent amount of available streetwalkers.

Humpty Dumpty
03-18-20, 23:50
Wednesday night, 930 PM. While others cowered in fear of an overhyped virus, I went to the west side in search of a flesh fix. I saw Kamerin T. Again at West Park and Sullivant where she usually is. On one hand, I wanted a brand new friend, and on another, Kamerin is always a good time and she creates no problems. We went to our usual spot. She began to suck. Her technique isn't the best, but I am sure that will change, she gets plenty of practice. She rode me until I filled her with warm creamy cum. She gave me her number and said I could give it out. Price was the usual at 30 bones. I usually never pay more than 30, and usually pick up a girl who is older than 30.

You want to know the reason for the lack of streetwalkers? The price of drugs is astronomically high since this overhyped pandemic. Often times, people just can't find drugs at all. So that explains quite a bit. The lack of streetwalkers has nothing to do with them being afraid of a virus. Shit, they aren't afraid of getting hepatitis or HIV from needles. Many low level drug dealers are now unemployed too.

Wedge1174
03-19-20, 00:49
Foot traffic has finally come back to Sullivant despite the slightly cold weather. I saw Angelita D who I creampied a couple times around 15 plus years ago. She has dentures now and her smile actually looks good! I passed her though, because there are much better options. I passed Jamie C at West Park. I passed quite a few ladies because a man like me deserves the best that Sullivant Ave has to offer. No social distancing for me. I want to get six feet inside the ladies, raw. Not standing six feet apart. I am not worried about corona virus. Shit, I am not worried about HIV either. I have superior genetics. I have tiger blood and Adonis DNA, just like Charlie Sheen. Thats why I have rawdogged hundreds, if not a thousand women, many of whom are SWs. Totally worth it.

So I passed up and down a couple times on Sullivant. A few blocks west of Hague I saw Kirstie L. The L as in "Feel Like Makin L. " by Bad Company. What a great name. That could be a porn star name. And yes, I did indeed feel like making love to her in my Humpty Hooptie, in a dimly lit side street in the Hilltop. We drove there, she got ready. She sucked me and her technique is quite possibly the best I have experienced in a while. It was amazing. Then we did it doggstyle. She wanted to use a condom but I assured her it would be so much better if we did it raw. She told me not to cum in her but I did give her some of my sperm. She is a nice lady and she deserves my sperm. There was no coughing or wheezing during the sex, but we did work up a little sweat. I dropped her off at the drug house near Hague and Sully so she could party like its 1999. "If we're going to die I'm going to listen to my body tonight!" like Prince and Sheena Easton said! Seriously, if we are all going to die, why not have unprotected sex with someone you just met?

She is 28, WSW, has a very pleasant personality. She didn't complain about money or me hurrying up like some of these ladies. Cost was 30. Stop overpaying, guys. I would love to see her again! If I had to be quarantined with her for a couple weeks, I think it would be a fun time.You know your tiger blood sibling Charlie Sheen has HIV.

Mr Blue 314
03-19-20, 02:08
Quick glance I saw the reflection in the ladies glasses. Upon further investigation, It was the ladies hand taking the photo.

Looks like a nice find. I'll have to see if I can get one of those great oral skill blow jobs?. Blue doesn't have a good cock sucker in the Blue stable. Always looking though. I'm sure there is a diamond in the rough out and about!

Hell, I'd take a "zirconia diamond" in the rough if she could swallow and suck some good cock. Be even better if she did not complain, rush ya, and had a little sponge bath ever now and again!

Stay safe, enjoy the pussy; do not overpay for the pussy! You fuckup the pussy market. The stockmarket is allready at an all time low.

Enjoy the "monger game".

Blue.

She is 28, WSW, has a very pleasant personality. She didn't complain about money or me hurrying up like some of these ladies. Cost was 30. Stop overpaying, guys. I would love to see her again! If I had to be quarantined with her for a couple weeks, I think it would be a fun time.

TimeForFun1982
03-19-20, 19:44
Most of these gals live a trap house. You really think they are getting Benefits? LOL. They are inside cause LEO is thick out there or it's cold.I've been at this for over 20 yrs, like clockwork when the 1st and 15th roll around the streets get a bit scarce. Just because they live in a trap house doesn't mean they don't have means to get their benefits. They just burn through everything in a couple days, then are back out there. None of these girls like doing this, when they don't HAVE to they don't.

Ass Raper
03-21-20, 06:53
Hey guys about to make a post sorry if there's no exclamation marks and periods because I'm doing a text while I'm driving I ran into a lady named Amy coming out of UDF on Broad Street in the bottoms when I was headed home talk to Air Force II dropped her off on Princeton at her place and she said that she walks on occasions she used to do a lot of back paging said she had some kids so everything is trying to be on the hutch or she's just trying to be secretive but I talked to her got her number and I hooked up with her this morning like I said I would and she texted me this morning to make sure we were still on brunette probably about 5 4 wears glasses and she has a Superman tattoo with some kind of writing in it right above her ass short thick big chest nice ass just wondering how everybody else liked her I will send her a text message to see if I will give her number out senior members if you guys want.

JonHangcok
03-21-20, 16:50
I picked up Red in the early morning today on the sully strip. While driving to my spot we talked a lot. I did like the fact that she was very up front about being a provider. She said she's good at what she does, and when she got to work she didn't disappoint. Her BBBJ was pretty good. I'm not a one minute man which kinda sucks when you're street mongering seeing as you don't want to stay "exposed" on the street for too long. But it didn't seem to matter to her. She worked that mouth at a good pace and never once stopped to complain, ask if I was getting close, or even come up for air! She kept going until I popped in her mouth. Sadly she doesn't swallow, hell she barely catches, because she came up off me to spit while I was still busting nuts in her mouth. I did have quite a load though so I can't blame her. That coupled with the fact that near the end her technique got a little toothy, which to her defense I had her suck me for quite a while so her jaw probably got tired so I won't hold that against her. Other than that it was one of the better BJs that I've had in a while. We got cleaned up and as a tip I got her some breakfast for all her maximum effort.

Apparently she doesn't walk the streets during the day, only at night so that's the best time to find her. She did give me her digits though for future appointments.

Humpty Dumpty
03-22-20, 20:04
I wonder what will happen to all the hookers and all the bums now. Is anyone planning on picking up any ladies? Will the cops stop us from cruising around? Will there be checkpoints on the streets and highways? Another important question I have, is diarrhea a symptom of corona virus? I dropped a big pile in the church parking lot near Sullivant near the Sunoco station during a heavy downpour. I couldn't have made it to Blueberry Hill or Planet Fitness even if they weren't closed.

I doubt any of the numbers I gave out will still be good once this quarantine, ummm, I mean, stay at home order is over.

MongerGuy523
03-23-20, 10:39
Met Ally in the bottoms. Sloppy dt BBBJCIM and swallowed it up. I think she has been mentioned here before.

I think I'm going to stick to my regs for a few days and see how things go. I'm trying to only see providers while I'm out doing other things, I. E. On my way to work, the store etc. On one hand, I feel like the cops are going to use this time to be more aggressive towards the hobby. But on the other hand, I also feel like they have much bigger concerns at the moment. So we'll see how it goes.

JustVisiting82
03-23-20, 16:17
I picked up Red in the early morning today on the sully strip. While driving to my spot we talked a lot. I did like the fact that she was very up front about being a provider. She said she's good at what she does, and when she got to work she didn't disappoint. Her BBBJ was pretty good. I'm not a one minute man which kinda sucks when you're street mongering seeing as you don't want to stay "exposed" on the street for too long. But it didn't seem to matter to her. She worked that mouth at a good pace and never once stopped to complain, ask if I was getting close, or even come up for air! She kept going until I popped in her mouth. Sadly she doesn't swallow, hell she barely catches, because she came up off me to spit while I was still busting nuts in her mouth. I did have quite a load though so I can't blame her. That coupled with the fact that near the end her technique got a little toothy, which to her defense I had her suck me for quite a while so her jaw probably got tired so I won't hold that against her. Other than that it was one of the better BJs that I've had in a while. We got cleaned up and as a tip I got her some breakfast for all her maximum effort.

Apparently she doesn't walk the streets during the day, only at night so that's the best time to find her. She did give me her digits though for future appointments.

I also ran across Red the other night. She states that she's 21, a lifelong Hilltopper and a mother of a 5 year old. She's definitely lived a hard life, thus far, and does appear to be a bit older than 21. She has a number of the usual street tattoos and a couple facial piercings, but she was pretty pleasant to talk to and showed no signs of being under the influence at the time of our encounter. We had some fun in the backseat of the truck, where she gave an above average BBBJ followed by some CFS. As with Hangcok, Red performed her services without any crying and complaining. She was more than welcoming when it came time for FS. Lifting her legs back towards her head and letting me pound away at her young pussy for a good bit until I was finally able to pop. I always use lube, to prevent any dry pussy issues (so I can't say if she gets nice and wet or not), but her pussy definitely has some mileage on it, so it's not as snug as some others. My only gripe with our play date would be that she just lays there and takes the pounding. She doesn't moan, talk, or do anything to even remotely act as if she is enjoying the session. The drop off was near a known Oakley pharmacy. I did not get her digits, nor did I even ask whether she had a phone.

For those who have not sampled her yet, she is definitely worth a try, and I would repeat if no better options were available. Paid slightly under the going street rate.

DD Chaser
03-23-20, 18:03
Driving back from the east coast Sunday passed through Columbus drove Sullivant a couple laps was at the bottoms about to leave and saw curvy brunette in black booty shorts strutting her stuff, great walk gave me a very sultry look circled around parked and she hopped in introduced herself as "Gypsy" a very sexy looking MILF mid-40's but looks younger. Had just had some action on my trip so wasn't so driven to seal the deal with her was happy just to chat we sat there for like twenty minutes struck me as an engaging chick but the more she spoke there was also a discernable element of what appears to be harmless crazy. Big juggs (manmade per my research on here) really nice ass and thick but sexy legs. Asked for a ride to her pharmacy, obliged gave her twenty bucks she got out thought I wouldn't see her again which was ok but she turned to me and told me to lock the doors while she was gone, much to my surprise she actually returned and not too long. Drove to a quiet spot didn't do anything except a little mutual touching but I can tell this chick is a real firecracker, said her candy made her horny and wanted to fuck, I wasn't comfortable in the car or getting out in a strange area particularly the hood so not much else to report, except I would stop for her again in a heartbeat she was fun to hang out with and great to look at. Sorry I can't report more at this time, other reviews appear to be generally favorable so long as she is not too high.

Boosted1
03-24-20, 00:03
Had some me time today so spent it burning cheap gas looking for ass. Hudson had 4 WSW's, more than usual amd none of the trannies around. 4 on the east end of sully, 5 up on the hill. None worth stopping for, was looking for a dime. Uncle was out, no issues today, not sure how it will be tomorrow though.

MiracleKid
03-24-20, 01:23
Anybody got info on Heather C. ? Looking for pics / videos. Willing to trade.

Chris H
03-24-20, 07:22
Was out hunting around 5 am, the Cleveland Ave area. Plenty of streetwalkers out and about. Didn't see any LE, and was able to get a BBBJ for my normal street price.

Humpty Dumpty
03-26-20, 00:39
1130 Wednesday night. I cruised Hudson. No girls worth picking up. A few decent looking BSW on Cleveland, but none worth picking up. Heavy police presence. I started getting nervous. And when I get nervous, my digestive and excretory systems start acting up and I didn't want that because I had forgotten to bring a roll of toilet paper with me. I cruised Parsons. A couple nasty ladies. I found 31 year old mixed SW Layla H. Might be a pseudonym. Her other names include Bree and Breezy. Layla H was near Deuces Two, which is a really ghetto ass bar that I do not recommend. If you're going to drink at a bar in that area, go to Eight and Sand, which used to be Buddy's Place. It is one of the few bars in the area that isn't ghetto, and isn't a fag bar.

Back to Layla. We got to a safe location. Her BBBJ skills are awesome. She wanted too much money though. 60 for FS? Thats outrageous. She also wanted to use a condom at first! I gave her 30 for BBFS along with some cigarettes and some drug paraphernalia. I nutted in her after she told me to pull out. Oops. Next time I would just get a BBBJ, but seriously, Columbus has better options. She says to look her up on Zuck's social network.

Due to the overblown hoax you have heard about in the news, and the excessive restrictions that have followed, I believe I will take a break. I am not afraid of catching anything, as you guys already know. I am immune to most diseases due to my superior genes. After I got home from fucking her, I did wash my hands, and washed my dick off too. That's just standard operating procedure for me. It's just that the heat is up a little too high for now.

DeezNutz33
03-26-20, 18:23
Made a delivery out West today, always cruise Sully when in the area. I seen Dozens, Yes Dozens of ladies out between 3-4 pm. I didn't have time to stop or see one I couldn't resist. So no further report.

Stay Safe Mongers.

The A Man
03-27-20, 07:35
Made a delivery out West today, always cruise Sully when in the area. I seen Dozens, Yes Dozens of ladies out between 3-4 pm. I didn't have time to stop or see one I couldn't resist. So no further report.

Stay Safe Mongers.True, there were a ton out there and I too didn't have time to stop and sample as there were a couple of nice lookers.

Humpty Dumpty
03-29-20, 00:36
I drove down sullivant and saw Angel, the young blonde WSW who had blown me maybe a year ago. However as I swooped around Roys, I felt a rumbling in my abdomen. I drove down mound. I don't know what I was thinking. I knew there were no businesses with an open bathroom at a time like this! I left a large mound of my own in the area of mound and Hague. I also left two very dirty socks behind. Dewine is out of his mind closing gyms and bars. Where else can I pinch a loaf?

I went home and showered. Then I went back out. First to Hudson. Empty. Back to sully. Lots of ladies but they were all unattractive. Back to the bottoms. I saw "Blue" aka Shawna Marie W. By the Patio Bar. She is blonde, mid 20's and decent looking. We went to a secret place near some doctor's office. She sucked it, then we did it doggy style with a big drippy creampie finish. Cost was 30. Have digits. She was great but I really should've called Kirstie L instead. After I dropped off blue, I got a text from Jenna. She said she saw me and was desperate for cash. Jenna is over the hill, asks for too much money, and always has personal drama. I'll pass.

Humpty Dumpty
03-31-20, 10:12
It was late Monday night. 11:45 PM. There's a stay at home order, and some virus happening, but that isn't a problem for me. West side was out of the question, too many bored cops. I cruised S High and Parsons. Parsons had a couple ugly ladies as usual. I went to Hudson, which I like because I feel its safer. On my first time I saw Adrianna near Sunset Lounge, which is a dive bar with an unwritten "blacks only" rule. She got in. She is average height, attractive, long light brown hair. But the rock candy makes her erratic and paranoid.

I made a lot of mistakes that could've resulted in a cash and dash, or worse. Thankfully none of these things happened. First mistake; she told me where to park. Which was her "aunts" front yard on McGuffey. She could've easily ripped me off, or had her pimp come out and rob me while this was going on. But instead I offered 35 and paid her upfront. Second mistake. She sucked it, and did a decent job. I wanted to do BBFS. She wanted more money. But instead I offered cigarettes and some drug paraphernalia and that was good enough, thankfully. Because of my nervousness of doing it in the car in someones front yard on a fairly busy street, it was tough to maintain an erection. I finally nutted in her, she probably didn't mean it when she told me to pull out. Afterward, I made mistake number three, letting her screw around at Marathon gas station. She took forever. Afterward I dropped her back off at her aunt's house. On the way, she messed around with the stereo, turning it to some awful rap station. She also insisted on not telling me the address she needed to go, but rather pointing out rights and lefts on the fly, which always results in wrong turns.

If you guys want her number you can have it. I doubt I will be picking her up again. There are plenty of attractive women with better attitudes and lower prices.

Boosted1
03-31-20, 22:50
One pass on Sully this morning and I see Kayla just east of wendys. Waved as I rolled by and she recognized me. Did the loop around the block for the scoop. Haven't seen her in a while. Found a nice spot to play, back of the truck we went for the show. BBBJ, rim, BBBJ deep deep throat to finish. 1st time I ever saw her gag, but she was a good little girl and held things together. Dropped her back at the pick location for 20. She was happy, I was happy, that's how it is supposed to work.

And Humpty, I appreciate your last report, good info, and no socks soiled during the mission. Win win.

Humpty Dumpty
04-02-20, 02:59
It was Wednesday night. 1130 PM. I drive down sully. At sully and roys I picked up Paula. It was dark and I was hoping she would still be looking good. But she was nervous, thought I was a cop, and asked to be let out. Her loss. She could've gotten 30 bucks and a creampie. But I wasn't going to force her or beg her.

I cruised Parsons next. Then I got the familiar rumbling in the gut. Teejayes was closed. The hospital? Would they let me in at a time like this? Could I make it? I decided I couldn't and dropped a big pile of turds in an alley near a bar that I suspect may be a fag bar. Again, like an idiot I forgot to put a spare roll of toilet paper in the glove box and had to wipe with my socks.

I went home and showered. I remembered I had one last vitamin v. I popped it and called Kirstie. She picked the place this time. I was super nervous. Kirstie is a nice lady and we had another great time. She said some called her and wanted anal or creampies for 20 bucks. Haha, which one of you is cheaper than me? I don't want to give her number out anymore, I would prefer not to share her. But you guys can have Adrianna from my last report, if you're willing to put up with her erratic cracked out behavior.

Mr Blue 314
04-02-20, 03:59
Blue decided not follow the social distancing guide lines. So after work, I headed straight to the Sully 500.

I started in the bottoms around 130 am. I was a little East of Glenwood; Blue "spied" a decent afroamerician Walker.

She appeared "light skinned" with a long blond weave. I would say she was low 30 ish! She had a decent body and a nice ass!

Blue saw her last night (same place, same time)! She had a nice "hugging miniskirt". Unfortuantially, Blue only likes "white meat"! Nothing personal, just my personal preference.

She did have a nice body! Blue really thought about picking her up. I wish I had more info but that's the only intelligance I can provide.

Blue is not a seasoned street monger. I was hoping one of you "street guys" knew who she was?

With the lack of talent in Columbus; Blue has been "beating the bushes" getting re-acquainted with the Sulley 500!

Blue would appreciate any direction and or any digits. Blue needs to get my "Dickey-do" sucked. If the "talent" is only street quality, I should be paying "street rate" and beating the pavement"!

Saw my least favorite uncle at Sulley and the 70 Eastbound ramp. Also noticed him getting gas at BP gas station. I also noticed a few zombies in the bottoms and the hilltop.

Enjoy your morning, safe travels, safe mongering and do not overpay for the pussy!

Emiller2
04-05-20, 09:32
Was driving north in Parsons Ave Saturday mid afternoon just north of Marion past the. 99 store there was a hot blond very good looking and nice body walking north watching traffic as she was walking looked really to good to be true for Parsons Ave. Made the flip at Krogers to see if anyone had made the pick and she was still walking a little north of Woodrow. Anyone else see her. On the way north I had passed a lot of Uncles going south but didn't observe any sitting around but there may have been unmarked watching not sure. Emiller2.

Bowtie
04-05-20, 09:47
I'm not familiar with the street names, so I can't say. If she was strolling more than a couple blocks and you arent seing any dudes on foot trailing nearby or across the street, I'd say likely not LEO.

Under cover or not, they would need to keep close watch on the decoy, not easy if she is on the roll. In a case like that I would set in a lot ahead of her, get her attention as she gets close. If she comes over to you, simply ask if she needs a ride. Nothing more. If she agrees and gets in, its a go, if she askes questions or brings up anything specific, simply say there must be a misunderstanding, and roll.

LEO won't get into your car. With the restrictions going on now, I suppose its possible for them to ticket possible mongers for even offering a ride, who knows what the new task force could do to try to slow things down.

Was driving north in Parsons Ave Saturday mid afternoon just north of Marion past the. 99 store there was a hot blond very good looking and nice body walking north watching traffic as she was walking looked really to good to be true for Parsons Ave. Made the flip at Krogers to see if anyone had made the pick and she was still walking a little north of Woodrow. Anyone else see her. On the way north I had passed a lot of Uncles going south but didn't observe any sitting around but there may have been unmarked watching not sure. Emiller2.

Humpty Dumpty
04-05-20, 22:23
It was Saturday night. 1130 PM. Governor DeWine has long since issued a stay at home order. But Jesus Christ commanded me to go to a bad part of town and have unprotected sex with a hooker, so if the governor has an issue with that, he can take it up with Jesus. So I went up Sully and back. No women worth picking up. On to South High. No one. The Parsons. I had to go take a leak but there were no open bathrooms so I blessed a parking lot near the library with my holy water. At the far north end of the stroll, near the newer uppity gastropub type places, I saw a WSW. She was wearing glasses, looked sexy, had bags and did not appear to be a working girl. In that area you have to be careful not to scare a woman who isn't out to hustle up money. You kids would have thought she was too good to be true. Not me. I know better. You guys take the ugly ones while I take the best, because I deserve the best.

She got in. She revealed her name was KK. WSW, long blonde hair, 29, a couple scabs due to partying too much. A trip to jail would clear up her skin in a week, then she would be really good looking! I understand there are a few ladies with that name. She was high, but not obnoxious or paranoid. She did talk a lot, she is quite friendly. We decided to park in a secure location in Gerbil Village. If you pick up girls on Parsons, never go east of Parsons. I pulled out my dick and she excitedly sucked it with great enthusiasm. Then I told her I wanted to fuck her doggystyle. She asked if I had a condom. I said no. I assured her I was clean, and did not have COVID19 either. I slid in. She didn't tell me to pull out. I gave her the full load. I asked her if she liked my sperm swimming around inside her, to which she smiled lustfully and said yes. We wiped off our genitals with some coffee filters I had laying around in the backseat and threw them out after we were done for some do-gooder to clean up. She didn't even ask for money at all. But since I am a nice guy, I gave her 35 bucks so she could party and some drug house that was a block or so east of Parsons. Got her digits, but might not share, I really like this lady. With ladies like this KK, Kirstie, Kamerin and others, I don't women like Adrianna on Hudson. Got her real name but I'm not sure I want to give that out to most mongers either. Seriously guys. If you ask these ladies their full names, theyll give you an honest answer.

BigFriknNutz
04-06-20, 03:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PBCurious
04-06-20, 15:59
It was Wednesday night. 1130 PM. I drive down sully. At sully and roys I picked up Paula. It was dark and I was hoping she would still be looking good. But she was nervous, thought I was a cop, and asked to be let out. Her loss. She could've gotten 30 bucks and a creampie. But I wasn't going to force her or beg her.

I cruised Parsons next. Then I got the familiar rumbling in the gut. Teejayes was closed. The hospital? Would they let me in at a time like this? Could I make it? I decided I couldn't and dropped a big pile of turds in an alley near a bar that I suspect may be a fag bar. Again, like an idiot I forgot to put a spare roll of toilet paper in the glove box and had to wipe with my socks.

I went home and showered. I remembered I had one last vitamin v. I popped it and called Kirstie. She picked the place this time. I was super nervous. Kirstie is a nice lady and we had another great time. She said some called her and wanted anal or creampies for 20 bucks. Haha, which one of you is cheaper than me? I don't want to give her number out anymore, I would prefer not to share her. But you guys can have Adrianna from my last report, if you're willing to put up with her erratic cracked out behavior.This Adrianna you speak of, is she a Hudson area girl??

Never mind. I just saw your post previous to this one. Sorry.

BigFriknNutz
04-06-20, 18:07
It was Saturday night. 1130 PM. Governor DeWine has long since issued a stay at home order. But Jesus Christ commanded me to go to a bad part of town and have unprotected sex with a hooker, so if the governor has an issue with that, he can take it up with Jesus. So I went up Sully and back. No women worth picking up. On to South High. No one. The Parsons. I had to go take a leak but there were no open bathrooms so I blessed a parking lot near the library with my holy water. At the far north end of the stroll, near the newer uppity gastropub type places, I saw a WSW. She was wearing glasses, looked sexy, had bags and did not appear to be a working girl. In that area you have to be careful not to scare a woman who isn't out to hustle up money. You kids would have thought she was too good to be true. Not me. I know better. You guys take the ugly ones while I take the best, because I deserve the best.

She got in. She revealed her name was KK. WSW, long blonde hair, 29, a couple scabs due to partying too much. A trip to jail would clear up her skin in a week, then she would be really good looking! I understand there are a few ladies with that name. She was high, but not obnoxious or paranoid. She did talk a lot, she is quite friendly. We decided to park in a secure location in Gerbil Village. If you pick up girls on Parsons, never go east of Parsons. I pulled out my dick and she excitedly sucked it with great enthusiasm. Then I told her I wanted to fuck her doggystyle. She asked if I had a condom. I said no. I assured her I was clean, and did not have COVID19 either. I slid in. She didn't tell me to pull out. I gave her the full load. I asked her if she liked my sperm swimming around inside her, to which she smiled lustfully and said yes. We wiped off our genitals with some coffee filters I had laying around in the backseat and threw them out after we were done for some do-gooder to clean up. She didn't even ask for money at all. But since I am a nice guy, I gave her 35 bucks so she could party and some drug house that was a block or so east of Parsons. Got her digits, but might not share, I really like this lady. With ladies like this KK, Kirstie, Kamerin and others, I don't women like Adrianna on Hudson. Got her real name but I'm not sure I want to give that out to most mongers either. Seriously guys. If you ask these ladies their full names, theyll give you an honest answer.Cmon bro, your posts are great but you would be legend with pics. How about pics of creampie oozing out? Pay the girl an extra 5 or 10 you cheap skate.

Humpty Dumpty
04-07-20, 01:00
Bigfrikinnutz, Ill see what I can do.

I wasn't going to pick up any ladies tonight. But I had some other stuff I needed to at 11:30 night in the west side so I decided to take one swing down Sully. You guys known by know that 11:30 is the hour of Humpty. As usual, I did not have to waste much gas. 10 blocks into my hunt I found Raven C. Aka "Brook" A white Hispanic lady who is 29. She was with a bunch of other ladies by My House bar. Great personality. She is slender but has a slight belly. Not sure if she is recently pregnant or just Mexican. We went to the undisclosed location. She sucked like a champ. Then we did it missionary and she got the full load after a few minutes of fucking. She actually brought some napkins with her for us to wipe the bodily fluids off of our genitals. It is so nice for a lady to be prepared. I dropped her off at the drug house (I think) which is a couple blocks south of Blueberry Hill on Oakley. I guess the owner Jason won't be taking any pics while his bar is temporarily closed so you guys can make pickups there for the time being. Cost of this adventure was standard rate, which is 30 bucks.

Mmakersmark86
04-07-20, 02:37
Got sucked by Heather Periman / Payton Friday 5 PM. Thought she was a gem initially. Bright red hair, dark lipstick, with her ass hanging out her short-shorts. Found a spot. Asked to see her tits. Of course she had substantial baby damage. Always something off with these Northside hoes. She is pleasant & can deepthroat as good as any *****. $20 for BBBJCIMWS. She didn't have a # told me to hit her up on Facebook. While searching her friends list, noticed Alexandria Paige. Looks alot like the ***** Adrianna that got me for money.

Dropping off Heather, seen Tranessa are. She was looking worn down as ever.

I have a catalogue of Hudson / Cleveland Ave hoes. Northside is low-key, not wise not to put too much info on here. I'm a drunk anyway.

Jd2011
04-07-20, 15:25
I agree bro with one small edit. HD is already a legend. If he started posting with action pics he would be a god in human form.

Cmon bro, your posts are great but you would be legend with pics. How about pics of creampie oozing out? Pay the girl an extra 5 or 10 you cheap skate.

BigFriknNutz
04-07-20, 15:57
I agree bro with one small edit. HD is already a legend. If he started posting with action pics he would be a god in human form.He is legend but I still have him #2 behind MwJrp because of his pics with black stockings. Its time for a new #1 (anyone know. What happend to MwJrp?) and pics would seal the deal for HD for me.

AllTheKingsmen
04-07-20, 16:07
I agree bro with one small edit. HD is already a legend. If he started posting with action pics he would be a god in human form.Humpty is my inspiration. I even made my username in his honor.