PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

HarryHarper
05-09-19, 15:40
You are never wrong, I feel the same way about some of these girls.

Twisted36
05-09-19, 16:32
I thought maybe ya and Bowtie were driving up the pussy pricing index! No I know that isn't true.

Again, ya been with both of these girls what is "Kelly Blue Book" value of these two? I'm thinking 30 to 40 for a car date depending on how they preform. 60 to 80 ish for 30 to 45 minutes in there hotel room, not on my dime or on my identification card...🤔

Again am I wrong.Those would be reasonable expectations. If Alisha puts effort in like she did when she first started, she would be worth a bit more than that. Rayla, is better at oral.

YouthNAsia
05-09-19, 16:43
You are never wrong, I feel the same way about some of these girls.Blue,

I ditto HarryHarper's comments. Like Twisted said, those are reasonable expectations.

GregToday
05-10-19, 05:32
Hey guys. I just drove down sullivant at 510 am. I saw 4 out walking. Picked up Sierra. She has a nice body, shaved kitty, smells nice. Awesome time. 20 BBBJ. 40 covered all.

Mr Blue 314
05-10-19, 11:26
Thanks for confirming my thoughts on pricing. I wanted to thank everyone and espically several members (senior and non senior) that took the time to private message me with thire thoughts and comments as well. I will not call out these memember cause they may not want to go on record as agreeing with me. Many of these ladies review this site and that's okay.

If the price gouging continues with the 2019 cround of ladies, Blue will be getting less new pussy than in years past. Just not paying a "crack head" 100 for 15 to 20 min rush job in the Bluemobile. Now an 18-19-20ish (like Saylor in years past not a problem at all. Yep I know she had a habit but she did a nice job "skirting" the issue.

Springfield Angel in her 18 year old prime. No problem. There are several young hotties from the past that were worth that kind of cash. Not many; if any, new fresh ladies in 2019 worth that Jack.

If I'm paying to drive a BMW I want a BMW, not a Chevy Cavalier descised as a Bwm.
Ya can put the high end logo on the front of a
Ford Pinto and it's still just a Ford Pinto with a high end logo!

Great weekend gentlemen.

Those would be reasonable expectations. If Alisha puts effort in like she did when she first started, she would be worth a bit more than that. Rayla, is better at oral.

Spinman
05-10-19, 11:49
Thanks for confirming my thoughts on pricing. I wanted to thank everyone and espically several members (senior and non senior) that took the time to private message me with thire thoughts and comments as well. I will not call out these memember cause they may not want to go on record as agreeing with me. Many of these ladies review this site and that's okay.

If the price gouging continues with the 2019 cround of ladies, Blue will be getting less new pussy than in years past. Just not paying a "crack head" 100 for 15 to 20 min rush job in the Bluemobile. Now an 18-19-20ish (like Saylor in years past not a problem at all. Yep I know she had a habit but she did a nice job "skirting" the issue.

Springfield Angel in her 18 year old prime. No problem. There are several young hotties from the past that were worth that kind of cash. Not many; if any, new fresh ladies in 2019 worth that Jack.

If I'm paying to drive a BMW I want a BMW, not a Chevy Cavalier descised as a Bwm.
Ya can put the high end logo on the front of a
Ford Pinto and it's still just a Ford Pinto with a high end logo!

Great weekend gentlemen.I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't want to go on record agreeing with you, I thought you were right on the money with that post. I do think there will always be guys that will over pay, they've always been around. Hell if I go 40 they're excited, that's my experience. If she is on the high end in looks, is clean, and takes her time performance is good, I will SOMETIMES go 60. If she's an UTR with the same qualities mentioned 60 to 80. I have come to the realization that getting anyone to agree on any particular subject on here is a pipe dream. I don't have any problems with getting what I want at the mentioned rates. I have a tactic I use on the SW'er with internet access running an ad that works 80% of the time, I have seen several that have taken my proposition at much lower donations. If not I move on.

Humpty Dumpty
05-11-19, 02:30
I met Ashley on sullivant by the convenience store east of Hague. Ogden is it? She got in. We drove to the secret location. She said she was 27 and on the rag. The H is the same name of the guy who made the movie "Psycho". I negotiated 25 for BBBJ. Her technique was okay I guess. Didn't want the load in her mouth but she got some of it. Got digits will trade.

Humpty Dumpty
05-11-19, 14:36
I saw Heidi again at Sully and Catherine, late Saturday night at 330 am. 27, slender, long brown hair. Drove to my secret place. I said I had 30 just like last time. She wanted 35. I stuck to my guns. She was okay with that. So at the secret place she started with her wonderful BBBJ skills while I groped her soft butt cheeks then BBFS and nutted in her. Gave her a few smokes and lighter since I need to quit. Said the digits she gave me a couple weeks ago no longer work.

While driving around I saw Angela H with the tattoo on her throat. She's always out. She lost her good looks a while ago! I saw a few decent looking girls, but Heidi was worth the wait. It's a buyer's market for sure, no one has to settle for decent, or especially ugly women.

Wvjoemonger
05-11-19, 23:08
What is Heidi's last name? Pirivate mssage me please.

Humpty Dumpty
05-13-19, 11:30
Hudson St East of 71 has seen a resurgence in the quality and quantity of ladies. Late Sunday night east of marathon, I saw a blonde WSW who appeared attractive and in her early 20's. I couldn't stop at the time however.

Indys2269
05-13-19, 14:24
No doubt about it one of the funniest stories I have heard. I have been laughing all afternoon.

I am literally crying as I'm driving down the road reading this! That is so damm funny, good job gentlemen!
So I broke away for a bit last Sunday around 5:20 and took a stroll down to Sully to see what was out and about. Saw one or two WSW's up around Hague but felt I could find better. Don't normally hit the bottoms, but drove on down to see what I might find. Past the convenience store and near the bar I see a brunette in short shorts and tank top give me the look. I pull around the next block and I see her walking towards the alley. I pull up and meet her in the alley and she hops right on in and I drove off. What a fucking mistake! Jesus Christ this ***** stunk! I didn't get three blocks down before I kicked this ***** out of the car; she's all yelling at me saying I'm wasting her fucking time. It's like she shit herself and didn't know it. The whole car stunk, and it stayed even after she got out! I just about threw up on myself the car smelled so bad. I finally had to pull over and get out. If you saw the old white guy gagging and dry heaving on Sully that was me. Opened the passenger door and looked at the floor mat and there it was, shit all over the floor mat. I threw up there on the side of the road and left the floor mat on the sidewalk..

BuckeyeFanatic
05-13-19, 19:15
Anyone have contact details for Kayla (Mariah)?

Bil73
05-14-19, 12:21
No doubt about it one of the funniest stories I have heard. I have been laughing all afternoon.LOL had me gagging.

Mw Jrp
05-14-19, 12:52
She said she also went by Angel. At first she did not want to leave area, but I convinced her to go to my hotel suite for H & H. She sucked me most of the way and uses her tongue to swish over the sensitive part just below the cock head on the under-side. It was very enjoyable. I also fondled her ample C titties, which had hardly any droop. They were fun to fondle and I had my hands on them before, after, and during the date.

In the room she sucked me until good and hard, and I finished in her long, fat-lipped, tight giner. For a mom she is surprisingly tight. Ashley had a few don'ts. She kissed but no tongue, refused DATY, and said her hips only permitted mish fucking. Although disappointing, I found her clean and hot. She looks younger than her years. And her body showed few signs of use.

She made a point of kissing me good-by. BTW, many, many girls were out last night along the west track. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
05-14-19, 19:25
We dated before. She sucked me most of the way to my hotel suite and when she was not sucking, she jacked me. And Lacey asked several times how to adjust the BBBJ and jacking to my liking. It's hard to find a SP who cares about my pleasure. In the room she left her top on, covering her tiny girls. Strange, but I did not argue. In the room she sucked me more until hard for a CFS mish finish. Funny thing, she again asked we only use the mish position.

I thought that was strange again, but 2 for 2 asked the same thing. Lacey provided patience and all the time I needed to bust. She even talked dirty which was welcomed. LOL I dropped her off about a 1/2 mile from the pick. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Dave3879
05-14-19, 20:31
Picked her up twice in the past week. Not too far from haugue on sully. She has small paw print tats behind her left ear.

Negotiated to the standard rate plus a $5 tip if good.

CBJ in the car. She did really well. Took direction. Figured out what I liked and improvised and improved.

She'll try to get more but told her I'd be a regular. She wasn't dramatic about it so I didn't mind. More playful in the ask. Stuck to my agreement.

Good attitude. Carries on good conversation. Hot by SW standards.

Questions: she has a place a good 15 minutes off sully in a lower class neighborhood. Hell more safe looking than around sully. Anyone know her and know that situation. I picked her up there once. Intrigued to use her place during the day. Anyone else know / try?

MilkDog08
05-14-19, 21:59
Just saw light skinned thick chick on Cleveland. 35 damage, because she was so accommodating. Chick was cool as hell and gave me digits. Pm if in need. Smashed behind my childhood home on Blake. Wanted to do FS but had no condoms. Wanted to earn enough to get room. Booty fat should have dis it. I am about to stick to the north side. No street like out west. Might be my new goto.

Bowtie
05-14-19, 22:11
20 your regular street fare? Just askin because it seems some on here have a different scale. As for her place, I don't know her nor her place but check it out and report back. Don't feel bashful to ask about looking around the place. I've done that and rolled after the spider senses kicked in. We each have our level of comfort!

Picked her up twice in the past week. Not too far from haugue on sully. She has small paw print tats behind her left ear.

Negotiated to the standard rate plus a $5 tip if good.

CBJ in the car. She did really well. Took direction. Figured out what I liked and improvised and improved.

She'll try to get more but told her I'd be a regular. She wasn't dramatic about it so I didn't mind. More playful in the ask. Stuck to my agreement.

Good attitude. Carries on good conversation. Hot by SW standards.

Questions: she has a place a good 15 minutes off sully in a lower class neighborhood. Hell more safe looking than around sully. Anyone know her and know that situation. I picked her up there once. Intrigued to use her place during the day. Anyone else know / try?

Dave3879
05-14-19, 22:43
Yep. $20 is my standard. Incentivize with tip if good.

20 your regular street fare? Just askin because it seems some on here have a different scale. As for her place, I don't know her nor her place but check it out and report back. Don't feel bashful to ask about looking around the place. I've done that and rolled after the spider senses kicked in. We each have our level of comfort!

Humpty Dumpty
05-15-19, 01:51
The great creampie crusader was ready for rawdog action! First I took one lap on sullivant. Several not so good ladies out including Angela H. She is always out!

Next was high St. Then Parsons Ave. Around midnight. Apparently someone's car was on fire or something! I figured it would be great to pick up a woman in that area since a car fire would tie up all the cops in the area. But only ugly girls were out.

On to Cleveland Ave. I dropped a pile of "chocolate soft serve ice cream" in an alley near Cleveland and Hudson. I wiped my ass with a washcloth and disposed of it. Continued west down Hudson. I saw the hot chick I had seen the other night. Charlee S. She is a thin WSW who is 25, 5 foot 6. Quite cute! We went to a secret place. She started to suck. Told her I wanted to fuck her too. She said "you know that's 30 right?" Damn, I love when I don't have to talk down price. She hopped on my pecker. She told me not to cum in her. I came in her and kept fucking. Great service, looks and attitude. Got her number. Then I went to waffle House on 161 to wash my thang off and to eat some nasty food. Every table was dirty! I went into the bathroom and noticed someone had thrown up. You could see chunks of potato, chili beef and ham. Guess someone didn't like the loaded hash browns. I rinsed my dick off and got the hell out of there.

Dave3879
05-16-19, 00:24
Anyone know smiley and had any experience? 5'5 petite blonde with a nose ring "stud". Neon I think. All appearances she's clean and straight at the moment. Zero signs I saw. I recommend, but would like some insights from others if have met her.

Humpty Dumpty
05-16-19, 01:43
Anyone know smiley and had any experience? 5'5 petite blonde with a nose ring "stud". Neon I think. All appearances she's clean and straight at the moment. Zero signs I saw. I recommend, but would like some insights from others if have met her.I don't suppose you have a picture? First and last name? Location? Anything?

Bowtie
05-16-19, 06:59
So I'm rolling sully the other Day around the apartments on Helen street. I look over and I see about 8" of asscrack I thought for sure I just got a shot of humpty depositing one of his chocolate Easter egg surprises on us. Being curious, I roll around the block to investigate. Turned out being some old stoned out of her mind Ho with what appeared to be her grandaughters yoga pants on. Way too small to cover all that ass up. She had an arm load of junk, staggering around, she would drop something, take a few minutes to realize it, bend over slowly to pick it up (sharing that huge white ass crack with the world), drop some more junk repeating the cycle. It was a mess, I stuck around for a bit, tried to get a pic but someone behind me was in a hurry. Yet another scar from the hobby.

Mr Blue 314
05-16-19, 13:40
Hell, a humpty ass crack photo would have been some funny shit. We should all be on the lookout for humpty sightings. Kind of a game, who can be the first to get an actual photo of humpty ass crack in the act.

Kind of like the funny wallmart customer photos.

So I'm rolling sully the other Day around the apartments on Helen street. I look over and I see about 8" of asscrack I thought for sure I just got a shot of humpty depositing one of his chocolate Easter egg surprises on us. Being curious, I roll around the block to investigate. Turned out being some old stoned out of her mind Ho with what appeared to be her grandaughters yoga pants on. Way too small to cover all that ass up. She had an arm load of junk, staggering around, she would drop something, take a few minutes to realize it, bend over slowly to pick it up (sharing that huge white ass crack with the world), drop some more junk repeating the cycle. It was a mess, I stuck around for a bit, tried to get a pic but someone behind me was in a hurry. Yet another scar from the hobby.

Humpty Dumpty
05-16-19, 15:27
So does anyone know what happened with that huge fire on Parsons the other night? Also after a night of heavy drinking at the keg room on west broad, I dropped another pile in their parking lot by the broken down van. Take a look for yourself.

Humpty Dumpty
05-17-19, 00:24
I picked her up at Sully and Clarendon. She agreed to 30 for FS. Got to the location, and she wanted to use a rubber. So I opted for BBBJ instead. After a minute of bad technique she started whining asking if I was close. She says she no longer enjoys sex. Oh well. I should have called Charlee or Alex K instead. Katie is always out, just pass her by.

Kdoc13
05-18-19, 13:07
Anyone know who the dark haired white cutie is on E. Main with the anchor tattoo on her face? She looks to healthy to be a walker, but this is the third time I've seen her out and about, and the first two times, she gave me the look as I drove by.

JizMan
05-19-19, 08:44
Have any of you guys seen Kylie S? You can see who I mean on the mugshot site circa 1-10-19. She looks pretty hard in her mugshot, but she's decent looking in her FB pics. She's a spinner at 5'2", 100 pounds. Check out the monologue she gave May 2 on her FB while dressed in a bathing suit. For those of you who saw her, I'm guessing she might have been a good time if she was straight?

Humpty Dumpty
05-20-19, 06:54
Looks like Kylie S. Just got arrested again a few hours ago. Can't wait for her to get out, I would love to fill her up with some warm cream. Anyone got some numbers for ladies under 25?

OnTheProwl67
05-20-19, 17:13
I picked her up at Sully and Clarendon. She agreed to 30 for FS. Got to the location, and she wanted to use a rubber. So I opted for BBBJ instead. After a minute of bad technique she started whining asking if I was close. She says she no longer enjoys sex. Oh well. I should have called Charlee or Alex K instead. Katie is always out, just pass her by.That ***** owes me $8.

Glad to see you made it through your night unscathed!

Humpty Dumpty
05-21-19, 11:48
It was Monday night. I drove down Hudson, Parsons then over to the west side. I saw a few decent chicks. Then a familiar sight. Shelby B! Other than her jagged teeth she was still looking good. We went to a great secret place. First, an outstanding BBBJ followed by BBFS with a big creampie finish. I gave her 30 and apparently it was 10 more than she expected. She was so grateful. These ladies should be grateful for 30 rather than whining and demanding more. What are they going to do, work at Wendy's instead? Anyhow Shelby claims she will be heading to maryhaven soon. I hope so, she is a nice lady. Great looks, personality and service!

AznGuy13
05-21-19, 22:51
It was Monday night. I drove down Hudson, Parsons then over to the west side. I saw a few decent chicks. Then a familiar sight. Shelby B! Other than her jagged teeth she was still looking good. We went to a great secret place. First, an outstanding BBBJ followed by BBFS with a big creampie finish. I gave her 30 and apparently it was 10 more than she expected. She was so grateful. These ladies should be grateful for 30 rather than whining and demanding more. What are they going to do, work at Wendy's instead? Anyhow Shelby claims she will be heading to maryhaven soon. I hope so, she is a nice lady. Great looks, personality and service!I sure wish I had a car while here for work!

Bowtie
05-22-19, 08:03
Just my luck, I get a 6" ass crack flash from some homeless guy at the gas station central and sully. Damn, why does this keep happening to me? The mental scar some of these girls have given me is bad enough, now this.

JohnJamesSteve
05-22-19, 16:52
So I've been driving around mostly on the west side but sometimes on Parsons as well for quite some time but I've never pulled the trigger. Today while checking out Parsons I made a couple turns and headed back to high Street and one of them came up to my open window that I definitely did not ask to come to my window. No big deal but I just wanted you all to hear exactly what happened because I thought it was one of the most interesting things I've heard in this kinda searching. So as I stopped at the stop sign she said she was trying to get eight dollars and told me that she would do almost anything for eight dollars. I almost laughed but instead I pretended like I wasn't searching and told her that I didn't have eight dollars. Mostly because she looks like someone I didn't want to give any money with all the sores on her body. I'm sure you've all had something similar but I hadn't and I just thought it was a little bit crazy Good luck stay safe.

Mephistoph
05-22-19, 16:59
I dreamed with her very recently. Loved her DSLs!

I also asked about incall. Same info on location but we weren't near the place.

She was clean and fun. If I get over there I will report. And I am keen to get there!

JizMan
05-23-19, 13:51
I had reason to be on the Westside today so I took a cruise down Sully. I counted about 15 girls along the corridor. Most were hard, nasty looking, skanks. I am pretty sure I saw Brittany P, who looked very hard, and was sporting a gut and large butt. I pulled over to read a text near the BP at Hague. A girl came out of nowhere and stood by my passenger side window. She was blonde, petite and had what appeared to be a very tight body. Okay face but she needed some dental work though. I rolled down the window and told her I was just texting. I asked her name. She said it was Teeny and walked away. I was heading on my way out of the area when I spotted a very thin girl with black, straight, hair wearing a black or dark gray track suit in the Bottoms. She had a very pretty face from what I could see. She had a stern, serious expression. Her cheekbones were small, but prominent. She was about 5'6. I thought I might try and get her number for a later date, but as soon as I turned the corner, someone swooped in. Does anyone know who she might be? It was between noon and one.

Twisted36
05-23-19, 17:27
I had reason to be on the Westside today so I took a cruise down Sully. I counted about 15 girls along the corridor. Most were hard, nasty looking, skanks. I am pretty sure I saw Brittany P, who looked very hard, and was sporting a gut and large butt. I pulled over to read a text near the BP at Hague. A girl came out of nowhere and stood by my passenger side window. She was blonde, petite and had what appeared to be a very tight body. Okay face but she needed some dental work though. I rolled down the window and told her I was just texting. I asked her name. She said it was Teeny and walked away. I was heading on my way out of the area when I spotted a very thin girl with black, straight, hair wearing a black or dark gray track suit in the Bottoms. She had a very pretty face from what I could see. She had a stern, serious expression. Her cheekbones were small, but prominent. She was about 5'6. I thought I might try and get her number for a later date, but as soon as I turned the corner, someone swooped in. Does anyone know who she might be? It was between noon and one.Teeny used to look really nice when she first hit BP. Now she is a no go for me. No idea who the girl in the bottoms is, but I might drop by there later tonight and see if I can I'd her.

Humpty Dumpty
05-23-19, 18:11
First I went to the bank near Cleveland and 161 to get cash for a generous 30 dollar donation. Then I figured I would stop by Roosters for a beer, and to hit the bathroom. But Roosters was closed! Since there was no other available place that had a bathroom close by, I used the parking lot nearby. After wiping up I continued south to Hudson. I saw a young WSW who would be a super sexy, but she had scabs all over her face due to picking. She had a banging body and was probably no older than 22. Any info on this lady? She would probably look great fresh out of jail.

Saw a few ladies in the south side. All ugly. Saw a few decent looking women on Sully. Tiffany and a few others. Saw Shelby again but I wanted a new friend. I met Tamera. Her name is pronounced Tuh-mair-uh. Sully a few blocks west of Hague. At 30 something she was a bit older than what I like, but she was good looking and had a good personality and a good body. She claimed to work at the airport. If they are testing for drugs, she is going to fail, big time! She was hopped up on something speedy, but claimed she doesn't use drugs. Yeah right. We stopped at an alley and I gave her 30. To my dismay she whipped out a condom and claims to always use protection. First she sucked, then I fucked her in a weird position until I nutted in the condom. As I drove her to "her friends house" on Wrexham, I threw the condom out the window on Mound St so now my DNA is somewhere on the asphalt. Got her number would repeat if I could nut in her.

TBobber
05-23-19, 22:00
I had reason to be on the Westside today so I took a cruise down Sully. I counted about 15 girls along the corridor. Most were hard, nasty looking, skanks. I am pretty sure I saw Brittany P, who looked very hard, and was sporting a gut and large butt. I pulled over to read a text near the BP at Hague. A girl came out of nowhere and stood by my passenger side window. She was blonde, petite and had what appeared to be a very tight body. Okay face but she needed some dental work though. I rolled down the window and told her I was just texting. I asked her name. She said it was Teeny and walked away. I was heading on my way out of the area when I spotted a very thin girl with black, straight, hair wearing a black or dark gray track suit in the Bottoms. She had a very pretty face from what I could see. She had a stern, serious expression. Her cheekbones were small, but prominent. She was about 5'6. I thought I might try and get her number for a later date, but as soon as I turned the corner, someone swooped in. Does anyone know who she might be? It was between noon and one.Long dark hair, 5"3', hoop earrings, very pretty face, Star tats on her right arm, nice figure even if really thin?

Bowtie
05-24-19, 19:56
Follows directions well, very good BBBJ, . Large A's to small B's, a bit droopy from baby damage, little bit around the mid section but not bad. 27 yo, very pretty smile. Numbers for sr contributors after I verify number is good and she is ok with sharing it.

Long dark hair, 5"3', hoop earrings, very pretty face, Star tats on her right arm, nice figure even if really thin?

YouthNAsia
05-24-19, 21:41
Spinner blonde with long hair. Hilltop.

Bad attitude. Wanted 40 for BBBJ. Stuck to my guns of street fare plus tip. She reluctantly agreed after I told I would drop her off.

Stop over paying fellas.

Won't repeat.

TBobber
05-24-19, 23:15
Follows directions well, very good BBBJ, . Large A's to small B's, a bit droopy from baby damage, little bit around the mid section but not bad. 27 yo, very pretty smile. Numbers for sr contributors after I verify number is good and she is ok with sharing it.I was wondering if it was a different chick that was around for a while last winter.

Why don't we start posting street pics like some of the other cities? Seems like it works pretty well in the cities that do it.

JizMan
05-25-19, 11:38
Long dark hair, 5"3', hoop earrings, very pretty face, Star tats on her right arm, nice figure even if really thin?Could be her. Did you pick her up? If so, what's her name?

Mr Blue 314
05-25-19, 19:14
Youthnasia,

Good point. I received several PM this week and last. Basically Blue why have you not been active.

Blue is getting sick of overpriced crack *****! I can't believe these girls are getting 60 and 80 dollar car blow jobs (quick no less).

Hell tall Rachell wanted a hundo for 45 min car play. Come on. I know she can suck a golfball through a small hose, suck start a harley and probably a diesel duley (Cummings motor, pun intended).

These girls are obviously getting this kind of cash cause we know they have to feed there veins and or nose candy, pills and the pice of shit boyfriend (handler pimp and or manager).

It will never happen but if we stuck together as a community and got the mongering flue (like the cops do); Stop seeing them until we correct the market overpricing.

Hell I had a street girl tell me several weeks ago that mongers were telling her she could get more for car dates. What the hell man!

Maybe I am just sour from all the years of mongering. The quality of girls has went downhill very fast! Attitude and customer service tanked. Somehow we keep overpaying them. I've posted before I have no problem with an 18, 19 or low 20s with a rocking hard body a decient price.

Hell I've over paid for quality pussy. But come on man, this she had no signs of a habbit. If she is selling pussy she has a habbit. Plain and simple. I had a few guys hit me up about providers.

One comes to mind (I will not call her out, cause she has been extremely good to me). One monger referred to her arms as like she had been working in a coal mine they were so black.

I've had several shoot up in front of me naked cause I wanted to see what they went through. It isn't a pretty site up close. For the record I got mine before she shot up! Kind of reminded me of the song, my angel is a centerfold and I'm the Charley danials of the tork wrenche.

If they are selling pussy and blow jobs they are a crack *****!

Rant over!

Spinner blonde with long hair. Hilltop.

Bad attitude. Wanted 40 for BBBJ. Stuck to my guns of street fare plus tip. She reluctantly agreed after I told I would drop her off.

Stop over paying fellas.

Won't repeat.

UsedToBeDoctor
05-25-19, 20:12
Youthnasia,

Good point. I received several PM this week and last. Basically Blue why have you not been active.

Blue is getting sick of overpriced crack *****! I can't believe these girls are getting 60 and 80 dollar car blow jobs (quick no less).

Hell tall Rachell wanted a hundo for 45 min car play. Come on. I know she can suck a golfball through a small hose, suck start a harley and probably a diesel duley (Cummings motor, pun intended).

These girls are obviously getting this kind of cash cause we know they have to feed there veins and or nose candy, pills and the pice of shit boyfriend (handler pimp and or manager).

It will never happen but if we stuck together as a community and got the mongering flue (like the cops do); Stop seeing them until we correct the market overpricing.

Hell I had a street girl tell me several weeks ago that mongers were telling her she could get more for car dates. What the hell man!

Maybe I am just sour from all the years of mongering. The quality of girls has went downhill very fast! Attitude and customer service tanked. Somehow we keep overpaying them. I've posted before I have no problem with an 18, 19 or low 20s with a rocking hard body a decient price.

Hell I've over paid for quality pussy. But come on man, this she had no signs of a habbit. If she is selling pussy she has a habbit. Plain and simple. I had a few guys hit me up about providers.

One comes to mind (I will not call her out, cause she has been extremely good to me). One monger referred to her arms as like she had been working in a coal mine they were so black.

I've had several shoot up in front of me naked cause I wanted to see what they went through. It isn't a pretty site up close. For the record I got mine before she shot up! Kind of reminded me of the song, my angel is a centerfold and I'm the Charley danials of the tork wrenche.

Rant over!I am so tired of going to drug dens with a bunch of people to see one of these women!! Just last night I offered Ginger 60 $$, and I've seen her a bunch of times, all I got was a frown 😡 text back. I texted Mila offered her the same she told me ok come on. But when I got there things blew up wanted 40 more I said thanks but no thanks headed for the door but ended up ok for the original ok to price. I can cross mother / daughter off my bucket list. LOL. That is all.
P.S.Mom got me for 1.2$$

Usedtobedoctor.

YouthNAsia
05-25-19, 21:04
I am so tired of going to drug dens with a bunch of people to see one of these women!! Just last night I offered Ginger 60 $$, and I've seen her a bunch of times, all I got was a frown 😡 text back. I texted Mila offered her the same she told me ok come on. But when I got there things blew up wanted 40 more I said thanks but no thanks headed for the door but ended up ok for the original ok to price. I can cross mother / daughter off my bucket list. LOL. That is all.
P.S.Mom got me for 1.2$$

Usedtobedoctor.I'm pretty sure its been mentioned before. But who is her mom again?

I searched for Mila and only this post showed up.

YouthNAsia
05-25-19, 21:13
Youthnasia,

Rant over!I'm sticking with you Blue! We mongers got to stay united to get lower prices and better quality service. Think of it as a Mongers union or association. We get more power as a big unit than small individual units.

UsedToBeDoctor
05-25-19, 21:24
I'm pretty sure its been mentioned before. But who is her mom again?

I searched for Mila and only this post showed up.Mila.

https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6144904378

Mom.

https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6149890933

Usedtobedoctor.

YouthNAsia
05-25-19, 21:37
Mila.

Mom.

Usedtobedoctor.Thanks Doc!

Twisted36
05-25-19, 21:52
Youthnasia,

Rant over!Well I, too have stopped seeing many girls. I have simply told these girls that these are my donations and they can take it or leave it. Each girl has their own pricing structure with me and I can say that my current #1 UTR told me that as long as I keep my standing weekly appointment with her she was fine with my lower donation. I didn't drop her very much. Really it was more of negotiating a longer meeting for the same amount. A few others that have been becoming more rushed and providing a worse service were told the donation was getting cut by 40 to 60 per session and K haven't seen them since. And on a side note, I know exactly who you are speaking of about the coal miners arms. I had a long conversation with her about this and she didn't seem to care at all. She is on a bad downward trend. It has been quite sad, but not surprising.

Humpty Dumpty
05-26-19, 13:46
So I called Charlee S. She told me to pick her up at a crappy convenience store on east Hudson. Then we parked in the driveway of some relatives backyard. She sucked me well and then rode me hard. She told me not to cum in her but it felt so good I just busted inside her. 30 was enough to keep her happy. She wiped her coochie off with a towel I had in the backseat. Here is a pic of her from 2018. Have digits, would love cheap attractive ladies under 25.

JizMan
05-27-19, 07:54
She has a SW incident on her rap sheet from 2017. Her last FB pics are from 2017. She looks a lot better than your average SW, IMO. She's 27,5'7", 120 pounds. Has anyone seen her and is she still walking and still look good?

Ghana2016
05-27-19, 14:52
So I called Charlee S. She told me to pick her up at a crappy convenience store on east Hudson. Then we parked in the driveway of some relatives backyard. She sucked me well and then rode me hard. She told me not to cum in her but it felt so good I just busted inside her. 30 was enough to keep her happy. She wiped her coochie off with a towel I had in the backseat. Here is a pic of her from 2018. Have digits, would love cheap attractive ladies under 25.Yes PM me on this one.

Postal12
05-27-19, 17:04
She has a SW incident on her rap sheet from 2017. Her last FB pics are from 2017. She looks a lot better than your average SW, IMO. She's 27,5'7", 120 pounds. Has anyone seen her and is she still walking and still look good?I also saw red headed Kris on there. She's a BP & CL veteran.

BigBlack10
05-27-19, 18:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BackRub
05-27-19, 19:41
Long dark hair, 5"3', hoop earrings, very pretty face, Star tats on her right arm, nice figure even if really thin?I got ripped off by a 5'7" beauty three weeks ago while passing through town. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was: thin, long medium-brown hair, painted nails, bright blue eyes, tight, very tight. I foolishly gave her $20 to get her dope before the ride to do business. She never came back.

I picked her up on Townsend and Sullivant and dropped her off at the corner of Woodbury.

There were a lot of cop cars nearby.

Humpty Dumpty
05-27-19, 20:14
She has a SW incident on her rap sheet from 2017. Her last FB pics are from 2017. She looks a lot better than your average SW, IMO. She's 27,5'7", 120 pounds. Has anyone seen her and is she still walking and still look good?Whoa, I would definitely love to shoot a big wad of sperm in her hot coochie! Gentlemen, check your inboxes! I am taking a break for a month or so. When I come back, I better have numbers of new ladies to meet, and swap DNA with.

Dave3879
05-30-19, 01:59
1. Picked up hailey. I see her all the time walking. Auburn hair, Smokey eyes, usually shorts / hot pants / something slutty. Kinda has that Vicky valencourt look from Watwrboy. Always passed. Picked her up. Tried to get me to $40 for CBJ. I'm like I see you everyday walking. $20 is it. Bitched and moaned after 2 minutes and said that was it. Eventually I said gtfo I'll never pick you up again and neither will anyone on the share board. Keep me honest fellow hobbyist. See her, keep on driving.

2. Always always always check you car. Found a pipe beside my passenger seat.

DuckRub
05-30-19, 04:45
Mila.

Mom.

Usedtobedoctor.Do they play together? I had a mother / daughter BJ once and it so was hot!

Humpty Dumpty
05-30-19, 08:11
1. Picked up hailey. I see her all the time walking. Auburn hair, Smokey eyes, usually shorts / hot pants / something slutty. Kinda has that Vicky valencourt look from Watwrboy. Always passed. Picked her up. Tried to get me to $40 for CBJ. I'm like I see you everyday walking. $20 is it. Bitched and moaned after 2 minutes and said that was it. Eventually I said gtfo I'll never pick you up again and neither will anyone on the share board. Keep me honest fellow hobbyist. See her, keep on driving.

2. Always always always check you car. Found a pipe beside my passenger seat.Hahaha. She did a good BBBJ for me. See my previous report about her. Loved the Vicky valencourt comparison. She can be inconsistent for sure. Demanding too much money and using condoms for BJ is her MO.

LiveMonger
05-30-19, 13:01
Hahaha. She did a good BBBJ for me. See my previous report about her. Loved the Vicky valencourt comparison. She can be inconsistent for sure. Demanding too much money and using condoms for BJ is her MO.Never had a problem with her and will pick her up again. I pay for what my needs are. Not based on some imaginary price list.

Dave3879
05-30-19, 22:27
Every price list is imaginary to a degree. Classic supply and demand. It's a commodity. If you demand a higher price there should be a differentiator. So if there is. I certainly didn't experience it. LOL.

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/learning/supply_and_demand.html

Never had a problem with her and will pick her up again. I pay for what my needs are. Not based on some imaginary price list.

LiveMonger
05-30-19, 22:56
Every price list is imaginary to a degree. Classic supply and demand. It's a commodity. If you demand a higher price there should be a differentiator. So if there is. I certainly didn't experience it. LOL.

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/learning/supply_and_demand.htmlI'm one of the mongers that upsets the norm, And pisses some of these old-timers off. LOL however I don't pay more just to be paying more, I typically take more time with some of these ladies, and ask more of them than the typical monger. So I pay more for what I want and enjoy. Ya pay $20, ya get $20 service. I require more. So I won't be holding any line LOL.

Humpty Dumpty
05-31-19, 00:38
Never had a problem with her and will pick her up again. I pay for what my needs are. Not based on some imaginary price list.You wouldn't overlay for car insurance. So why overpay for a sullivant avenue hooker?

LiveMonger
05-31-19, 07:22
You wouldn't overlay for car insurance. So why overpay for a sullivant avenue hooker?You are missing the point. I love your posts, but what I seek and what you seek are two different things. As for car insurance, there are good companies and bad. Ya get what you pay for. Like if some one skids in one of your piles in a West Side alley, and hits a wall, then service and quality of that service comes into to play. The majority of mongers do what ever they want out there with the guys. It's a small minority that even comes on here a reports. It's like with anything else in life. You get what you pay for. I can afford it and I'm not looking for coupon deals. LOL.

Bowtie
05-31-19, 08:19
Last night I missed a scoop near the gun store. Medium length Brown hair with blonde ends, 5' 4" maybe 100 pounds with a cute little bubble a* Teeth looked to be f'd up from the pipe, but damn, that ass! She was definitely working, saw her get into one of your guys She was definitely working, saw her get into one of your guys cars and run off into the distance! Number or info would be appreciated.

Clevebo
05-31-19, 09:54
I'm new to the SW scene was hoping I could get someone to Pm me some numbers to check out and provide some tips.

Clevebo
05-31-19, 12:05
I'm new to the SW scene and I was hoping someone could PM me a few numbers to call and any advice / tips you may have.

ThirdManAlive
06-01-19, 03:52
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

I'm new to the SW scene and I was hoping someone could PM me a few numbers to call and any advice / tips you may have.

Clevebo
06-01-19, 09:43
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRulesThanks for the info. I will report back after my encounter.

Humpty Dumpty
06-01-19, 12:57
First I cruised down Parsons. Saw one BTV. Then I continued down to S High St. I haven't seen any ladies on south high in a while. On to the west side. I drove from the bottoms to Hague and only saw two SWs. A mildly unattractive BSW and Katie Marie P. Who I've picked up before but wouldn't repeat for poor service. Her hair was freshly done and it looked great. Then I continued west and saw Megan are. Who I had previously creampied months ago.

I am unsure of the exact cross street but it is between Joseppis and Wendy's. Megan are is not to be confused with Meghan O. Who has also been creampied by me. Anyhow Megan's hair was wet. She was freshly showered. We drove to a secret location. Just like last time she whined about me only having 30 bucks, and not having a condom. Oh well. She started BBBJ and did great. Then BBFS. She told me to pull out but I kind of forgot. She cleaned up her pussy with my gym clothes which were in the backseat. Then I drove on home.

Humpty Dumpty
06-02-19, 00:25
So around 11 pm Saturday night I was around Sullivant by the Patio Bar. I picked Shawna, aka Blue, WSW who is 24. The bartender lady, the old one, has a mean attitude. At that bar you have to be buzzed in to use the toilet.

Back to the report. I told Shawna all I had was 20. She directed me to a new undisclosed location that I will be visiting a lot. She sucked me off with outstanding technique and drank my DNA without any trouble. How awesome. Got digits.

I also went to Amy's donuts on Georgesville. You can shit in their toilet before midnight. Please send me numbers of ladies who are 18 to 23 so I can shoot some cream filling in their sugar donuts.

Again, guys. I Pay is little as possible for many reasons. Remember, the more cash you give her, the more it funds the cartels. Or Tyrone's new watch or face tattoos. If you pay her a lot, she might be able. To score enough junk to overdose. Whereas I only pay her enough money to get a 20 sack, pack of smokes, and some value menu crap at McDonald's.

JizMan
06-02-19, 07:48
First I cruised down Parsons. Saw one BTV. Then I continued down to S High St. I haven't seen any ladies on south high in a while. On to the west side. I drove from the bottoms to Hague and only saw two SWs. A mildly unattractive BSW and Katie Marie P. Who I've picked up before but wouldn't repeat for poor service. Her hair was freshly done and it looked great. Then I continued west and saw Megan are. Who I had previously creampied months ago.

I am unsure of the exact cross street but it is between Joseppis and Wendy's. Megan are is not to be confused with Meghan O. Who has also been creampied by me. Anyhow Megan's hair was wet. She was freshly showered. We drove to a secret location. Just like last time she whined about me only having 30 bucks, and not having a condom. Oh well. She started BBBJ and did great. Then BBFS. She told me to pull out but I kind of forgot. She cleaned up her pussy with my gym clothes which were in the backseat. Then I drove on home.It's amazing how FB sometimes knows what you are looking for. I don't have Megan are. In my data base but when I typed in Megan are. In the search box, she came up as the second choice, along with a Megan D. Who is the same girl and has the pic you used as one of her FB photos. Megan has a lot of SW & BP girls as FB friends. One rap sheet stat lists her as 5'2", 130 pounds and another lists her as 5'3", 150 pounds. Looks more like 150 pounds based on her photos. She's 27.

LiveMonger
06-02-19, 12:17
So around 11 pm Saturday night I was around Sullivant by the Patio Bar. I picked Shawna, aka Blue, WSW who is 24. The bartender lady, the old one, has a mean attitude. At that bar you have to be buzzed in to use the toilet.

Back to the report. I told Shawna all I had was 20. She directed me to a new undisclosed location that I will be visiting a lot. She sucked me off with outstanding technique and drank my DNA without any trouble. How awesome. Got digits.

I also went to Amy's donuts on Georgesville. You can shit in their toilet before midnight. Please send me numbers of ladies who are 18 to 23 so I can shoot some cream filling in their sugar donuts.

Again, guys. I Pay is little as possible for many reasons. Remember, the more cash you give her, the more it funds the cartels. Or Tyrone's new watch or face tattoos. If you pay her a lot, she might be able. To score enough junk to overdose. Whereas I only pay her enough money to get a 20 sack, pack of smokes, and some value menu crap at McDonald's.You probably wouldn't pay her at all if you knew what know of her. PM me if interested.

Damn now I have to mark Amy's off the list for Donuts, since you have fouled it.

$20 for a cartel vs $40? Does it matter. Again, I pay for a different experience, which is typically not in a nearby lot of the girls choosing. Plus I don't want to step in your doo doo.

Discreet614
06-02-19, 12:59
So this week I had some extra free time, and met up with often reported on Teeny. She didn't spell her name that way when she put it in my phone, but I did have a reasonably enjoyable time. Slow blow for regular street fair. Plus tip. Ran into Taylor, on E. Main St. , she's OK, kinda cute does not take direction well. Nodded off after. BBBJ for regular fare. Found myself on Sully, and made several trips around the block, and passed up several. Went further up the hill and saw Adriana but was not able to get her and when I switched back around she was gone. Anybody that has digits, FB, or knows her please let me know. Ended up finding somebody who is fairly UTR. I think I'm going to keep this one to myself for a week or two like Mr. Blue.

Pic is E Main Taylor.

Happy hunting and stay safe.

Humpty Dumpty
06-02-19, 15:47
Yeah I recognize her. That's Taylor B. I creampied her on three or so occasions back when she was 18. She used to walk on Parsons. I like 18 year old girls!

One other thing. After I dropped off Megan are. On Friday night, I noticed a dozen cops at udf at South Hague and Sully. Did the place get robbed again? And why is the highway patrol patrolling sullivant?

JizMan
06-02-19, 17:42
She looks like a SW, has a lot of SW FB friends, has a SW address (Streets of Columbus), and has the usual infractions related to the SW profession such as, endangering, substance and theft, but has no priors for SW. I'm going to bet at least one of you guys had a date with this lady over the past few years?

Mr Blue 314
06-02-19, 20:28
Hey seniors and all mongers!

New guy CurveDrive (been a lurker for quite a while) has been messaging me the last few weeks.

He is going to start with tall Rachell and give us a report. He has been very respectful in his communications.

I briefed him on the 21 rules of mongering how to text talk and setup a date with our chm lovelies! I had a few seniors mentor me when I started some 400 posts ago.

I believe we need to help these respectful new members with some assistance. As I have told him numerous times no one is going to just turn over utr, and or the rolodex to an unknown. He understands this and isn't asking for anyone to do that.

He is looking more towards some assistance on his first couple dates to get him off the bench and into the game for say! He is also Simi interested in the suggar baby stuff. Not my cup of tea.

I was hoping some "heavy hitters" aka, Bowtie, use to be a doctor, jizzman, john Hancock, twisted, shethinks golf, folkart, youthinasia, (I just named a few personal friends) could either PM CurveDrive and or post some tips and tricks. Sorry I probably misspelled a few names!

Since Blue is not playing as much I'm going to try and take a somewhat consulting attitude towards positive reinforcement of some new deserving members.

I obviously do not have time to assist every new member but I'm willing to help a few deserving members. Anyone else want to jump on the helping new guys out. Yes new guys you have to be respectful of your requests, not overwhelm me or others.

No one is turning over there special numbers but can we play nice. Thanks guys. Trying to pay it forward; also trying to teach these new guys not to over pay for the pussy.

Regards, Mr Blue.

I wrote the the "19 rules".

True story.

GaB.

UsedToBeDoctor
06-02-19, 20:59

New guy CurveDrive (been a lurker for quite a while) has been messaging me the last few weeks.

He is going to start with tall Rachell and give us a report. He has been very respectful in his communications.

I briefed him on the 21 rules of mongering how to text talk and setup a date with our chm lovelies! I had a few seniors mentor me when I started some 400 posts ago.

I believe we need to help these respectful new members with some assistance. As I have told him numerous times no one is going to just turn over utr, and or the rolodex to an unknown. He understands this and isn't asking for anyone to do that.

He is looking more towards some assistance on his first couple dates to get him off the bench and into the game for say! He is also Simi interested in the suggar baby stuff. Not my cup of tea.

I was hoping some "heavy hitters" aka, Bowtie, use to be a doctor, jizzman, john Hancock, twisted, shethinks golf, folkart, youthinasia, (I just named a few personal friends) could either PM CurveDrive and or post some tips and tricks. Sorry I probably misspelled a few names!

Since Blue is not playing as much I'm going to try and take a somewhat consulting attitude towards positive reinforcement of some new deserving members.

I obviously do not have time to assist every new member but I'm willing to help a few deserving members. Anyone else want to jump on the helping new guys out. Yes new guys you have to be respectful of your requests, not overwhelm me or others.

No one is turning over there special numbers but can we play nice. Thanks guys. Trying to pay it forward; also trying to teach these new guys not to over pay for the pussy.

Regards, Mr Blue.Mr. Blue.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'll do what I can have him PM me as needed.

Usedtobedoctor.

CurveDrive
06-03-19, 00:13
Huge shout out to both you guys for stepping up and also just being engaged and making this community more successful.

I am in my mid twenties, and just focused on advancing my career, thus the plunge here, and also for the experience of it. YOLO right? I have become wiser as I age, for an instance I have learned if I advise something to someone, they become accountable to me; and thus vice-a-versa this applies back to me. The game is what you make it. So Mr. Blue, I legit went through your posts and saw that you have been a strong contributor, and felt right to reach out to you, and you gave back more than I expected (+ the intro).

I am going to be honest, that I may not become a very active monger, and thus the inability to contribute enough to match to your levels, but what I promise is I will review / contribute write up contents of what I can / all my experiences. I will gladly help other as they come into the community (when I am par the amateur-monger stage at last this is how a community will survive.

I will PM you UsedToBeDoctor, and Bowtie for more of SB /(A) MP. I think SB is my current goal and would be best fit. FYI: I also am working with NumbersGuy1978.

Mr. Blue.

Usedtobedoctor.

YouthNAsia
06-03-19, 05:34
Mr. Blue.

Usedtobedoctor.Mr. Blue.

I will provide some guidance as well. Have him PM me as well.

That's a great post sir.

All newbies should read that post and have a clear understanding of how this community of mongers helps out.

YouthNAsia
06-03-19, 05:46
After spending all day at the tournament and looking at ladies in short skirts I need some relief.

Took a stroll on Sully starting at the bottom's convenient store. There were 2 WSW blondes hanging out on the corner to start. Not wanting to pickup the first available I kept on cruising up the hilltop.

I saw no less than 15 walking.

Saw one that was on the corner store with the bent light pole. Mid 30's WSW blonde wearing grey tshirt and jeans I believe. Made several loops to confirm and try to pick her up. But I believe she has a handler. I made one more pass to see if it was a handler but got out scooped.

Anybody in here pick her up that night? Around 930 pm I believe. Sorry for not providing a better description of the girl or more information about her.

Made a few more laps but didn't really see anything else I liked.

YouthNAsia
06-03-19, 06:01
So this week I had some extra free time, and met up with often reported on Teeny. She didn't spell her name that way when she put it in my phone, but I did have a reasonably enjoyable time. Slow blow for regular street fair. Plus tip. Ran into Taylor, on E. Main St. , she's OK, kinda cute does not take direction well. Nodded off after. BBBJ for regular fare. Found myself on Sully, and made several trips around the block, and passed up several. Went further up the hill and saw Adriana but was not able to get her and when I switched back around she was gone. Anybody that has digits, FB, or knows her please let me know. Ended up finding somebody who is fairly UTR. I think I'm going to keep this one to myself for a week or two like Mr. Blue.

Pic is E Main Taylor.

Happy hunting and stay safe.Hopefully she nodded off because she had a nice belly full of warm protein shake!

Cute girl so I will have to make a track change to find her. I don't normally stroll E. Main but will shortly.

YouthNAsia
06-03-19, 07:07
After spending all day at the tournament and looking at ladies in short skirts I need some relief.

Took a stroll on Sully starting at the bottom's convenient store. There were 2 WSW blondes hanging out on the corner to start. Not wanting to pickup the first available I kept on cruising up the hilltop.

I saw no less than 15 walking.

Saw one that was on the corner store with the bent light pole. Mid 30's WSW blonde wearing grey tshirt and jeans I believe. Made several loops to confirm and try to pick her up. But I believe she has a handler. I made one more pass to see if it was a handler but got out scooped.

Anybody in here pick her up that night? Around 930 pm I believe. Sorry for not providing a better description of the girl or more information about her.

Made a few more laps but didn't really see anything else I liked.Correction. It was Friday night.

Mr Blue 314
06-03-19, 10:20
Enjoy your quest for whatever your looking for. I'll be looking for your report and or PM on tall Rachell. Enjoyed your knowledge and keep me and the board advised of your progress. Not everyone is addicted to hobby as much as some of us. Others more, others less.

Report what ya can and what ya feel comfortable with.

Have a great day sir.

Blue.

Huge shout out to both you guys for stepping up and also just being engaged and making this community more successful.

I am in my mid twenties, and just focused on advancing my career, thus the plunge here, and also for the experience of it. YOLO right? I have become wiser as I age, for an instance I have learned if I advise something to someone, they become accountable to me; and thus vice-a-versa this applies back to me. The game is what you make it. So Mr. Blue, I legit went through your posts and saw that you have been a strong contributor, and felt right to reach out to you, and you gave back more than I expected (+ the intro).

I am going to be honest, that I may not become a very active monger, and thus the inability to contribute enough to match to your levels, but what I promise is I will review / contribute write up contents of what I can / all my experiences. I will gladly help other as they come into the community (when I am par the amateur-monger stage at last this is how a community will survive.

I will PM you UsedToBeDoctor, and Bowtie for more of SB /(A) MP. I think SB is my current goal and would be best fit. FYI: I also am working with NumbersGuy1978.

JonHangcok
06-03-19, 14:28
Hmu anytime, I'd be glad to help.

Twisted36
06-03-19, 14:38

Regards, Mr Blue.I am always happy to pass along into I have on the various girls that are still in the biz.

Dude112
06-04-19, 12:02
Sully is crawling right now!! I've made several passes but lack the testicular fortitude to actually stop! This was by far the busiest I've seen it. Young blond in the bottoms with sports bra and leggings, looked barely legal! Couple of brunettes on the hilltop with short jean shorts and tank tops. One looked to hot to be real! Bigger girl with white wife beater on and huge tits! Damn, one of these days I might be able to stop living vicariously through why'all and actually stop! Haha!

Indys2269
06-05-19, 10:01
Sully is crawling right now!! I've made several passes but lack the testicular fortitude to actually stop! This was by far the busiest I've seen it. Young blond in the bottoms with sports bra and leggings, looked barely legal! Couple of brunettes on the hilltop with short jean shorts and tank tops. One looked to hot to be real! Bigger girl with white wife beater on and huge tits! Damn, one of these days I might be able to stop living vicariously through why'all and actually stop! Haha!Did a drive both ways last night around 4:30 east to west and west to east and east to west and did not see much of anything. Of course I was scared to death as this was my first time checking out SW's. I have a lot to learn LOL.

SlutSmasher
06-05-19, 11:37
Had the urge to hit up Cols for nostalgia.

Drove the 500 a couple times, and saw a familiar face. Destiny A. 5'3-5'5, 21, probably 110, perky c's dark curly hair WSW.

Have seen her a few times in the past, decided to make the scoop at Sully and Burgess.

She was freshly showered. Drove to our spot, Went with. 5 for BBFS. Started with some really good head, and proceeded to mish. Pussy is tight, body nice, no odor, although I have seen her in the past after a "rough day" YMMV.

Got to the end, and her pussy literally vacuumed the cum out of my balls into her tight twat. She cleaned my creamy surprise out of her twat with a towel I had laying in the back seat. Dropped her on Broad.

She is on sully sometimes, or Whitehorne and Broad near the auto parts store. A word of caution, she can be a little frazzled at times. Never belligerent, or anything, just know she can be a little all over the place sometimes.

No digits unfortunately. Happy hunting!

Indys2269
06-06-19, 09:18
Did a drive both ways last night around 4:30 east to west and west to east and east to west and did not see much of anything. Of course I was scared to death as this was my first time checking out SW's. I have a lot to learn LOL.Another stroll down Sully last night and the sidewalks were crawling with ladies. Saw several pickups and observed how its being done. Still nervous so Ill continue to observe the lay of the land and hopefully be able to pull the trigger soon.

LiveMonger
06-06-19, 09:54
Had the urge to hit up Cols for nostalgia.

Drove the 500 a couple times, and saw a familiar face. Destiny A. 5'3-5'5, 21, probably 110, perky c's dark curly hair WSW.

Have seen her a few times in the past, decided to make the scoop at Sully and Burgess.

She was freshly showered. Drove to our spot, Went with. 5 for BBFS. Started with some really good head, and proceeded to mish. Pussy is tight, body nice, no odor, although I have seen her in the past after a "rough day" YMMV.

Got to the end, and her pussy literally vacuumed the cum out of my balls into her tight twat. She cleaned my creamy surprise out of her twat with a towel I had laying in the back seat. Dropped her on Broad.

She is on sully sometimes, or Whitehorne and Broad near the auto parts store. A word of caution, she can be a little frazzled at times. Never belligerent, or anything, just know she can be a little all over the place sometimes.

No digits unfortunately. Happy hunting!Nice to know she is still around. Saw her often last year, and had digits, then she dropped off the map. Good to know she is still lurking in same areas. Too bad no digits now.

Hollywoodnd
06-06-19, 12:43
Saw a really short cute girl on Oakley and Sully standing on the corner, passed by there she smiled at me and so did the two corner boys on either side of her. No thanks.

BigFriknNutz
06-06-19, 13:25
Another stroll down Sully last night and the sidewalks were crawling with ladies. Saw several pickups and observed how its being done. Still nervous so Ill continue to observe the lay of the land and hopefully be able to pull the trigger soon.You might want to get your D wet on Parsons 1st as it is more the JV stroll vs Sully. Won't find as many girls but you won't find nearly as many mongers either. The quality isn't always the best but there are definitely gems to be had. Most of action is between Whittier and.

104 but occasionally can find a few north of Whittier.

YouthNAsia
06-06-19, 17:19
Just dropped off Kiera a blonde WSW. She had on blue fish net stockings with black boy shorts on underneath and a white tank top.

5'6 with nice perky A-cup. Long blond hair.

Picked her up at the shut down tattoo shop on sully past the bridge.

Pussy had a fish smell as it stunk up my car. But the wet hole smelled good. FIV while getting BBBJ.

Claims she hasnt seen many mongers and walking to earn quick cash.

Wanted 30 to 40 but I told her 20 and 30 if she swallowed. Accepted my offer.

Gave her 25 at the end as she didn't swallow but caught most.

Didn't have a phone on her so no digits.

Might repeat because of the mess she created by not catching all.

Bowtie
06-07-19, 08:11
Whatever you decide to do, be comfortable with the area. Spend a lot of time on the street before you pull the trigger until you get some confidence build-up. There's a lot of advice on this page, and on the main forum page but somebody has already directed you to, the 22 roles I believe. Very important. Another area that might be a little safer then the loo is Cleveland Avenue from Morse road down to huts and / or so. I've seen several nice looking young ladies there recently. Met raven at northern lights, 20 year old very very skinny but got the job Done with a smile. For normal street rate no complaining just the way it should be.
And if you are interested in the SB world, hit me up, i dabble in a little bit of everything.

Another stroll down Sully last night and the sidewalks were crawling with ladies. Saw several pickups and observed how its being done. Still nervous so Ill continue to observe the lay of the land and hopefully be able to pull the trigger soon.

Indys2269
06-07-19, 12:42
Whatever you decide to do, be comfortable with the area. Spend a lot of time on the street before you pull the trigger until you get some confidence build-up. There's a lot of advice on this page, and on the main forum page but somebody has already directed you to, the 22 roles I believe. Very important. Another area that might be a little safer then the loo is Cleveland Avenue from Morse road down to huts and / or so. I've seen several nice looking young ladies there recently. Met raven at northern lights, 20 year old very very skinny but got the job Done with a smile. For normal street rate no complaining just the way it should be.
And if you are interested in the SB world, hit me up, i dabble in a little bit of everything.Another stroll last night and little quieter than Wednesday night, however it was interesting I pulled up to the light at Hague and Sully and was checking some email on my phone and this SW walked right up to the window of my car and was pissed off because I didn't unlock the door. Kept throwing her hands in the air like what the hell? I stared straight ahead and when the light changed I drove off. She was really aggressive thought they were more subtle than that. My education continues.

Hollywoodnd
06-07-19, 14:51
Another stroll last night and little quieter than Wednesday night, however it was interesting I pulled up to the light at Hague and Sully and was checking some email on my phone and this SW walked right up to the window of my car and was pissed off because I didn't unlock the door. Kept throwing her hands in the air like what the hell? I stared straight ahead and when the light changed I drove off. She was really aggressive thought they were more subtle than that. My education continues.Most are, some aren't. Keep your doors locked and make sure you have a quality pickup before you unlock. There are a lot of drugs and crazies down there, keep your head on a swivel and watch your 6.

Osutaz
06-07-19, 15:23
A question for those that go BB? Are you guys fixed so there is no worry about getting her knocked up or don't care because you scooped from them from the streets and likely they won't be able to come after you for child support. What about girls for ads? How many you have actually caught something from any of them?

BTBear
06-07-19, 19:46
I don't worry being a baby daddy because I am snipped and have been for 25 years.

I also don't worry about STIs because i don't do anything bare anymore. After getting my second dose of chlamydia from a BBBJ I do even that wrapped. Both ladies were high end, so price isn't what protects you either, that's what a condom is for.

A question for those that go BB? Are you guys fixed so there is no worry about getting her knocked up or don't care because you scooped from them from the streets and likely they won't be able to come after you for child support. What about girls for ads? How many you have actually caught something from any of them?

ILuvKnookie
06-07-19, 20:47
I have to comment. I used to deal UTR with a select few men (yes I'm a woman) but safety was always a big deal with me. I understand some don't like the feeling or lack thereof but again it's better than catching something that cannot be cured. Be careful a lot of the women now are shady. And honestly if they do have something they may not know themselves. They won't spend the money on getting tested it will go straight to the habit.

LiveMonger
06-08-19, 12:50
I don't worry being a baby daddy because I am snipped and have been for 25 years.

I also don't worry about STIs because i don't do anything bare anymore. After getting my second dose of chlamydia from a BBBJ I do even that wrapped. Both ladies were high end, so price isn't what protects you either, that's what a condom is for.I've had to be treated twice after bb oral. Not fun. I still take the chance sometimes though. I just hate cover for BJ. FS, oh yeah. All day.

LiveMonger
06-08-19, 12:51
Another stroll last night and little quieter than Wednesday night, however it was interesting I pulled up to the light at Hague and Sully and was checking some email on my phone and this SW walked right up to the window of my car and was pissed off because I didn't unlock the door. Kept throwing her hands in the air like what the hell? I stared straight ahead and when the light changed I drove off. She was really aggressive thought they were more subtle than that. My education continues.They know who to target just like we do.

LiveMonger
06-08-19, 12:55
Just dropped off Kiera a blonde WSW. She had on blue fish net stockings with black boy shorts on underneath and a white tank top.

5'6 with nice perky A-cup. Long blond hair.

Picked her up at the shut down tattoo shop on sully past the bridge.

Pussy had a fish smell as it stunk up my car. But the wet hole smelled good. FIV while getting BBBJ.

Claims she hasnt seen many mongers and walking to earn quick cash.

Wanted 30 to 40 but I told her 20 and 30 if she swallowed. Accepted my offer.

Gave her 25 at the end as she didn't swallow but caught most.

Didn't have a phone on her so no digits.

Might repeat because of the mess she created by not catching all.Dumped a load in her a couple weeks ago. Got completely naked cept for those fishnets. Banged doggie style, took entire load in mouth and swallowed. Three Jacksons. Loved sucking on the perky nips.

You get what you pay for.

Humpty Dumpty
06-08-19, 16:38
A question for those that go BB? Are you guys fixed so there is no worry about getting her knocked up or don't care because you scooped from them from the streets and likely they won't be able to come after you for child support. What about girls for ads? How many you have actually caught something from any of them?I would be happy to answer this question. I am Colonel Coochie Creamer of Columbus. I am not fixed. But I don't worry about the possibility of knocking up these ladies because Jesus told me to do this and I trust him and don't want to defy Jesus by using a condom. Yes I have caught Chlamydia a couple times. It's really not a big deal. Your pecker doesn't turn green, burn or fall off. You just take antibiotics and then you're back to normal. I know sex Ed classes tell you some lies, and you probably believe those lies. I've shot my load in hundreds if not a thousand women.

Friday night I saw Michaela. I may have spelled her name wrong. She's in her 30's and has tattoos. Not really my type. But I saw her at Sully by Catherine. Took her to a special place. BBBJ followed by bbbfs with creampie was 30. She wiped her coochie off with a shirt I had in the backseat. Got digits.

LiveMonger
06-08-19, 20:56
I've met this lovely lady a couple times now, found her Tonight at Sully and WhiteThorne. 5'3, 32 yrs, 101 and a natural ginger. Tight spinner. Some baby damage. Mad oral skills. Very willing to accommodate. Says New Rome notel offers $30 an hr. I have digits for active Sr Members and others who contribute on a regular basis. Don't bother if you are a lurker or have very few posts.

This gal is clean, always dressed clean and made up.

Live Monger out.

Humpty Dumpty
06-10-19, 11:38
So my dingaling had a slight yellowish white fluid in it. I went to the hospital. A mildly attractive female doctor stuck a q tip in my dickspout while a male nurse watched. A couple days later I was told I had "a little bit of chlamydia". I was given a shot and some pills which made my stomach upset. No parking lots were befouled however.

I should be back to normal in a week, ready to squirt my Adonis DNA inside all the attractive ladies on the street.

Mr Blue 314
06-10-19, 21:08
So looks like scooters available for rent sullivant BP and udf. Saw a decient walkers out. Anyone know this one. Already drained and on my way home but maybe worth a stop.

Sorry ya out of commission Humpty. Do not have to worry about humpty "dumpings" in the back alleys.

Be safe.

Bowtie
06-10-19, 22:38
Seen her walking but not talked to her. Those fun scooters are dangerous. Easy to miss them at night, back any has a very small light, easy to miss while we are scanning for young little things. Be careful.

So looks like scooters available for rent sullivant BP and udf. Saw a decient walkers out. Anyone know this one. Already drained and on my way home but maybe worth a stop.

Sorry ya out of commission Humpty. Do not have to worry about humpty "dumpings" in the back alleys.

Be safe.

Mr Blue 314
06-10-19, 22:59
I'll be trying to find her when I'm not already drained.

Be safe.

BigBlack10
06-10-19, 23:01
So my dingaling had a slight yellowish white fluid in it. I went to the hospital. A mildly attractive female doctor stuck a q tip in my dickspout while a male nurse watched. A couple days later I was told I had "a little bit of chlamydia". I was given a shot and some pills which made my stomach upset. No parking lots were befouled however

I should be back to normal in a week, ready to squirt my Adonis DNA inside all the attractive ladies on the street.Yeah this time was a little bit chlamidya next time maybe hiv watch out dude just we live once.

Dream Monger
06-11-19, 10:10

I was out on the loop yesterday and did wait long enough to meet up with Shelby, in dark pants, white top and orange sweater. It was wrapped around her waist when I met her. She is a DT Queen, had a bit of a cough, but she performed well. She didn't like fingers in her, though touch was OK. She is friendly and was good with. 2, but I tipped her. 1, for the amazing DT experience. After recent poor service from Jamie (Bottoms blonde w / tats), and Paula (shapely 48 year old Off Hudson).

Do not pass on Shelby. Even with an empty load. She gets off on sucking, and might be able to pull one out of you. But treat her well, as she is one of the oral experts (like Sarah, whom I hadn't see in awhile, but heard she was back in town, on escort sites).

LittleToNoThin
06-11-19, 12:23
I haven't been a part of the street scene in a number of years and usually don't even notice the girls out walking. But, today around 11 am I was on Parsons near the Ace Hardware and OMG I couldn't miss them. There were 3 or 4 working the lot at a convenience store across from Ace and down the side street there were 3 or 4 more. Just south of the intersection a couple more. There was a blond in a spandex lycra full body suit whose body was Hot AF, didn't see the face but body and long blond hair was spot on. There was another very attractive gal looked to be giving a young man a hand thru the window of a SUV parked at the convenience store. It was crazy. All the while a dude across the street beside the ACE store was taking video with his phone. I had to circle to make sure I saw all of this right and when I did the dude had moved out on the sidewalk and down the street to video from directly across from the action. I'm sure it won't last long but I have never seen anything like this, if you want to see the show better check it out quick.

Mr Blue 314
06-11-19, 16:02
I guess I'm a little slow.

So my pic is shelby.

Bowtie
06-11-19, 19:17
Dark long hair, tall skinny. Maybe it is her. With her glasses on is easy to recognize her, but the are always broken. She changed a lotfrom the last time I saw her to the time before. Rough life for sure. She was a good find before she hit the streets.

So my pic is shelby.

Gabrielfa
06-11-19, 20:10
Dark long hair, tall skinny. Maybe it is her. With her glasses on is easy to recognize her, but the are always broken. She changed a lotfrom the last time I saw her to the time before. Rough life for sure. She was a good find before she hit the streets.Shelby was beautiful. I was always looking for her, but last I saw her she looked rough. What a shame.

Dave3879
06-11-19, 21:50
There are two I know of. Shelby B is not this pic. Shelby B is brunette, shoulder length or longer. Often wears it up, but has been wearing it down recently. She's been on the streets for awhile and runs with the crowd (brittany P, and has a doppleganger sister / cousin in the biz) from house to house after the hague house then warren was busted. Missing some teeth, but the best attitude on the street I've ever met. Been in and out of hospital (foot, bad flu, etc.) and various levels of "sobriety" as well. Honestly, pretty sweet girl and a pleaser. Lot's of fun. One of those where you know different life decisions and circumstances should have played out differently if karma matters. Hasn't adopted the street stare or attitude.

The shelby in the pic has been discussed before, no personal experience.

So my pic is shelby.

Dave3879
06-11-19, 21:56
Was on sully today around 1:30-2:30 pm. I don't get there that time of day often due to how dry it usually is. Man it was hopping with nice ones I haven't seen before. I ended up having to take a work call so spent most of my drive on the phone not able to stop. Passed by some great looking ladies. Good for any of you that picked some up I didn't see on my loops. Next time I might be brave enough for a BJ while on a conference call.

As always. I'm amazed how fast they can move down a block, how they can disappear and reappear like magicians, and how F'ing fast the cute ones get picked up. Is anyone on these streets not a monger. LOL.

LongDuc
06-11-19, 23:58
Picked one up in the bottoms tonight. Cute AF. Blonde hair with pink highlights, great face and a pretty nice body as well. Forgot to get digits, but I will admit, I paid a little more than I normally do just because she was so dang hot. Solid 9/10 on the SW scale. Performance was a 6. 5.

BlackAnIron
06-12-19, 01:54
Dark long hair, tall skinny. Maybe it is her. With her glasses on is easy to recognize her, but the are always broken. She changed a lotfrom the last time I saw her to the time before. Rough life for sure. She was a good find before she hit the streets.Recently saw her on Sullivant x2. She had a pretty bad cough both times, which someone else mentioned earlier. I haven't seen her prior to this, so sounds like she's had a bit of a change. She still has a pretty banging body, but did smell of urine. ? FIV was okay with me. Head game was pretty decent. She doesn't complain and goes straight to business.

Bowtie
06-12-19, 07:28
Yep, I forgot about that! Obviously I was referring to Shelby B. And yes she was cute and initially but went downhill quickly as most do.

There are two I know of. Shelby B is not this pic. Shelby B is brunette, shoulder length or longer. Often wears it up, but has been wearing it down recently. She's been on the streets for awhile and runs with the crowd (brittany P, and has a doppleganger sister / cousin in the biz) from house to house after the hague house then warren was busted. Missing some teeth, but the best attitude on the street I've ever met. Been in and out of hospital (foot, bad flu, etc.) and various levels of "sobriety" as well. Honestly, pretty sweet girl and a pleaser. Lot's of fun. One of those where you know different life decisions and circumstances should have played out differently if karma matters. Hasn't adopted the street stare or attitude.

The shelby in the pic has been discussed before, no personal experience.

JizMan
06-12-19, 10:30
Saw her on the mugshot site today. Is her street name Christina, or is she the one who goes by Teenie? I remember her being on BP where she used several of her FB pics in her ad. I think I remember reading very favorable reviews. She's a classic spinner at 5'2", 100 pounds. Some of her FB pics go back 7 years. She looked very cute back then.

SheThinksGolf
06-12-19, 11:56
I can report the same. I did a few runs yesterday around noon and there was a lot of activity, especially in the bottoms. Unfortunately I don't spend much time in the bottoms as my car stands out like a sore thumb. Did see a hot blonde with sunglasses with short hair, short shorts and rocking body that I would've fucked in front of my family at church. I was on the phone with a customer also and couldn't turn around. There was also a brunette halfway up to hilltop that was in a grey one piece dress. I did try and do the loop to find her but she was scooped up and gone. So I went home without any fun.

Was on sully today around 1:30-2:30 pm. I don't get there that time of day often due to how dry it usually is. Man it was hopping with nice ones I haven't seen before. I ended up having to take a work call so spent most of my drive on the phone not able to stop. Passed by some great looking ladies. Good for any of you that picked some up I didn't see on my loops. Next time I might be brave enough for a BJ while on a conference call.

As always. I'm amazed how fast they can move down a block, how they can disappear and reappear like magicians, and how F'ing fast the cute ones get picked up. Is anyone on these streets not a monger. LOL.

Bowtie
06-12-19, 13:06
I love your quantifying statment about being hot enough to bang in front of church also in front of family! Classic! Now I need to find this chick and see that for myself. (See her myself, not you doing her if front of church in front of family. , that's just not my thing).

I can report the same. I did a few runs yesterday around noon and there was a lot of activity, especially in the bottoms. Unfortunately I don't spend much time in the bottoms as my car stands out like a sore thumb. Did see a hot blonde with sunglasses with short hair, short shorts and rocking body that I would've fucked in front of my family at church. I was on the phone with a customer also and couldn't turn around. There was also a brunette halfway up to hilltop that was in a grey one piece dress. I did try and do the loop to find her but she was scooped up and gone. So I went home without any fun.

LiveMonger
06-12-19, 14:27
I'm wondering if you got a close look? If that's the one I'm thinking of that hangs out At Brehl and Sullivant near the Marathon on Sully / Central, I know what you mean. Till you see close up of the the mug and teeth, Then I'm guessing you wouldn't want to bang her in front of the church of Satan. LOL.

LiveMonger
06-12-19, 14:29
If your car doesn't fit in down the bottoms, it's definitely not going to fit in up in the hilltop either. LOL Them folks will smell you out too. LOL.

Twisted36
06-12-19, 16:42
Saw her on the mugshot site today. Is her street name Christina, or is she the one who goes by Teenie? I remember her being on BP where she used several of her FB pics in her ad. I think I remember reading very favorable reviews. She's a classic spinner at 5'2", 100 pounds. Some of her FB pics go back 7 years. She looked very cute back then.She goes by Teenie on BP and the block.

Humpty Dumpty
06-12-19, 22:52
I'll always remember this gorgeous mixed chick. Several years ago she rode me good and I filled her with my dna. According to a well known social network she has been out for a month. Would love to do her again.

AlBundy9
06-13-19, 07:45
Was down in the bottoms on Tuesday and thought I'd try my luck with a spinner with wild hair. Very cute, young and thin, how I like them. She gets in and has 2 band aids on her face. Good scoop went sour in 2 seconds. Ask her to leave and the look on her face was so sad, being kicked out of my ride by someone 3 times her age. Felt bad for her but felt I saved my member from some damage. Kind of fun posting, been mongering for 20 years and may post some old stories along with new intel.

YouthNAsia
06-13-19, 12:31
I'll always remember this gorgeous mixed chick. Several years ago she rode me good and I filled her with my dna. According to a well known social network she has been out for a month. Would love to do her again.Couldn't sleep so decided to head into the office early.

Saw her at the bottoms by the underpass near the granite store walking north at 7 am.

She looked TGTBT but now I know.

SheThinksGolf
06-13-19, 13:02
No offense taken for you not wanting to watch me. I wouldn't want to see it either! Stay safe out there!

I love your quantifying statment about being hot enough to bang in front of church also in front of family! Classic! Now I need to find this chick and see that for myself. (See her myself, not you doing her if front of church in front of family. , that's just not my thing).

SheThinksGolf
06-13-19, 13:11
It was about 2 blocks east of the gas station, didn't get a real close up view, I was west bound and on a call, and she was on the south side of the street. I'm not a local so forgive any location discrepancies. I'll take your word on the mug and teeth, couldn't see from where I was.

I'm wondering if you got a close look? If that's the one I'm thinking of that hangs out At Brehl and Sullivant near the Marathon on Sully / Central, I know what you mean. Till you see close up of the the mug and teeth, Then I'm guessing you wouldn't want to bang her in front of the church of Satan. LOL.

SheThinksGolf
06-13-19, 13:19
Most of the time I'm in the area its a rental car, but sometimes its my own. With out of state plates and a new car, it stands out more in the bottoms than the hilltop, but yes, you are correct, they will smell me out in both areas.

If your car doesn't fit in down the bottoms, it's definitely not going to fit in up in the hilltop either. LOL Them folks will smell you out too. LOL.

Humpty Dumpty
06-13-19, 14:27
Here's some of my own rules.

1. Just because a woman looks good doesn't mean she is a cop, or not a hooker.

2. Just because she is good looking doesn't mean you need to pay her a large amount of money.

3. Just because she has never accepted money for sex before doesn't mean she won't start. Someone has to be the first.

Indys2269
06-13-19, 18:17
Took another drive down Sullivant tonight and pickings were extremely thin probably because of the weather. I did see a smoking hot brunette at Sully and Harris made the round the block and had the perfect opportunity to make a pickup and chickened out. Have to get the courage to make the dive. Soon I hope!!

Cdickerhoof
06-14-19, 07:40
So I've seen a couple of reports of girls being on south high can anyone tell me where about to look.

Humpty Dumpty
06-14-19, 11:12
So I've seen a couple of reports of girls being on south high can anyone tell me where about to look.There haven't been too many but they are out there. From Greenlawn Ave south until the bridge. Mostly arou d speedway and the trashy hotel, as well as the drive thru. Oftentimes before cell phones, hookers would "use" the payphones. Outside the drive thru. I would imagine you would see one at any of the crappy fast food restaurats in the area. I once creampied a girl in the bathroom of the old south high taco Bell.

I am surprised that I have not once seen any walkers further south. By.

LiveMonger
06-14-19, 12:17
So I've seen a couple of reports of girls being on south high can anyone tell me where about to look.Recently I've seen them from Greenlawn clear to Walmart area. It's sporadic though. Also seen more on Livingston from 70 and Alum Creek to Childrens. Again sporadic.

Brice1
06-17-19, 20:39
I posted a while ago about being back from Texas. Anyone came across these girls recently? Def want to find them again. The were usually on Whitethorn and sullivant house that sits vacant now on the corner.

Brice1
06-17-19, 20:57
Anyone seen Michelle and Rochelle? Used to work as a duo on the hilltop. Def want to see them. Been two years.These are the two girls I was inquiring about. Lived on Sully and whitethorne corner house.

Brice1
06-17-19, 21:35
Posted a while back in regards to these two. Found a pic. They used to live on Whitethorne and Sully, corner house that's now vacant.

JizMan
06-18-19, 07:12
I posted a while ago about being back from Texas. Anyone came across these girls recently? Def want to find them again. The were usually on Whitethorn and sullivant house that sits vacant now on the corner.Is Rochelle about 4' 11", 100 pounds and 33 years old? If so, based on a FB pic she posted on June 13, she's looking pretty hard these days, IMO. Her hair is still as greasy looking as in that photo with the other girl. I imagine she checks her FB regularly and you can message her.

Indys2269
06-18-19, 08:23
I posted a while ago about being back from Texas. Anyone came across these girls recently? Def want to find them again. The were usually on Whitethorn and sullivant house that sits vacant now on the corner.I have never met them but sure would like too if anyone finds them.

Brice1
06-18-19, 14:09
Is Rochelle about 4' 11", 100 pounds and 33 years old? If so, based on a FB pic she posted on June 13, she's looking pretty hard these days, IMO. Her hair is still as greasy looking as in that photo with the other girl. I imagine she checks her FB regularly and you can message her.Yes I think. Usually a blonde with a wild eye.

Bowtie
06-18-19, 23:21
Met a little thing this evening for the 2nd time. WSW, Dark hair past her shoulders, 21 yo, 5'7, 110# walking Cleveland at northern lights. Definitely was a cutie before the streets got her, now some battle scars, more than I care for tbh. Reminds me a lot of Donna in her looks. Scooped her quick, and off we went to a quiet spot for some BBBJ fun. Followed directions well. Asked her to go deep, she tried, with my hand on her head I asked if she needed some help. Got a yes nod from her so down she went with it like a champ. Gagged several times but no mess, no complaints, caught everything and swallowed it down for the normal street rate. Did her job, and ill see her again if I see her again. No phone, so ya got to hit the streets looking for her.

Grtalmty1
06-19-19, 09:44
Dumb question. Has anyone ever seen or heard of SWs in Marysville?

TBobber
06-19-19, 14:11
Dumb question. Has anyone ever seen or heard of SWs in Marysville?Negatory. They'd be picked up by the boys before they got a block off 33.

Brice1
06-22-19, 19:22
Hey any one ever catch up with this girl? TRUE WESTSIDER.

BootyLoverBrad
06-23-19, 05:02
I was in your fine city yesterday and took a few turns down Sully. I was amazed at the number of girls out, especially in the area of Hague. I thought I would pull the trigger with a black girl named Shy Shy, but I am glad I didn't. Too crazy. I ended up finding this cute little lady named Jordan. 5'5, skinny, small boobs. Did checks and off we went. Found a spot, and got the best BBBJCIM. . 20 was the damage. Will repeat. Got digits, but not sure if they work.

JizMan
06-23-19, 07:19
I was in your fine city yesterday and took a few turns down Sully. I was amazed at the number of girls out, especially in the area of Hague. I thought I would pull the trigger with a black girl named Shy Shy, but I am glad I didn't. Too crazy. I ended up finding this cute little lady named Jordan. 5'5, skinny, small boobs. Did checks and off we went. Found a spot, and got the best BBBJCIM. . 20 was the damage. Will repeat. Got digits, but not sure if they work.Hey. Is this the Jordan you saw? I've been wondering for a while if she is in the business. She pops up often as FB friends of a lot of SWs & BP girls.

Cdickerhoof
06-23-19, 10:51
Going down E Main the other day saw a dark skinned skinny black girl but was in a hurry and couldn't pull the trigger. If anyone has any intel on this one it would be greatly appreciated. She turned up James and I definitely am interested. She had on tight black shorts and black top.

BootyLoverBrad
06-24-19, 04:19
Hey. Is this the Jordan you saw? I've been wondering for a while if she is in the business. She pops up often as FB friends of a lot of SWs & BP girls.Can't tell without a pic.

CBusStroller
06-26-19, 21:48
Was driving around for the first time in awhile and wasn't seeing too much that interests me (young and attractive) honestly everytime I drive by the bottoms I see Haley out, but been there done that. Was making one more pass and spotted a redhead practically stripping down near UDF decided to try her out. Said she goes by Drii and gave the sloppiest head I think I've ever gotten which was pretty hot. She's only 19 and didn't act crazy or like she was going to try to rip me off. Got her Facebook info and told her I'd be in touch. I paid a little more than usual, but only $25.

Dream Monger
06-30-19, 08:55
Had Dri earlier that day, & she was wanting 25, saying she was worth it. I said I pay 20 for first time gals, and where do I drop her off. She said to go to the spot. Where she did some DT and coming off me, twisted her head side to side, giving some great action / feel to it. Yet it wasn't sloppy, as you noted, just a different technique that I don't recall others using. I'd pay 25 the next time tho.

Humpty Dumpty
06-30-19, 10:33
So I drove down sullivant at 1130 Saturday night. Saw a pretty young girl with a blue top and white skirt on brehl. She had on some makeup to cover up some scabs. Oh well. Against my better judgement she insisted in parking a couple blocks on brehl and fucking right there. Oh well. Gave her 30 and she started to suck. Then two black guys probably looking for something to steal walked by. She waited for them to pass. Then she took a ride on my disco stick. I nutted inside her, then three seconds later she told me not to cum in her. Whoops. Well that would not have stopped me. She dismounted and I wiped my dick off with a gym towel. Then a police car drove by the cross street like 60 feet away. After it passed she jumped out without bothering to wipe all the spermy mess off her pussy.

Why were there 100 cops near that place next to road House on georgesville last night? A shooting? The place looks like a Mexican club or something. Places like that could use some more shootings.

ChumGuzzler
06-30-19, 17:00
Was driving around for the first time in awhile and wasn't seeing too much that interests me (young and attractive) honestly everytime I drive by the bottoms I see Haley out, but been there done that. Was making one more pass and spotted a redhead practically stripping down near UDF decided to try her out. Said she goes by Drii and gave the sloppiest head I think I've ever gotten which was pretty hot. She's only 19 and didn't act crazy or like she was going to try to rip me off. Got her Facebook info and told her I'd be in touch. I paid a little more than usual, but only $25.Was she short and petite, long hair and wearing booty shorts?

JackJamison14
07-01-19, 09:50
I'm been over paying escorts for car dates too long. Need help from some of you guys that know the ropes in Columbus. Sounds like 20 to 30 will get a good time but where is best location to look during the day weekdays?

Thanks.

DerekDomino
07-01-19, 15:10
Here's some of my own rules.

1. Just because a woman looks good doesn't mean she is a cop, or not a hooker.

2. Just because she is good looking doesn't mean you need to pay her a large amount of money.

3. Just because she has never accepted money for sex before doesn't mean she won't start. Someone has to be the first.Truth. Picked up a civcy I was sure was a streetwalker. She was out walking on Sully. Pulled up and offered her a lift. I was playing along and asked her rate and she said, "For what?" I swear I thought it was part of the act but it turns out she was not out walking. SHE WAS JUST OUT WALKING. She had no idea what the going rate was and threw out a high price for head, and I told her as much. She said she wouldn't take less, but offered to do more, and did.

Wish I'd kept her number. I know there will be skeptics, but I really do believe it was a one-time thing, or first-time for sure. Never saw her again.

JohnGalt365
07-01-19, 22:34
In the last 6 months I've traveled the 71 exit at Hudson east to Cleveland, and then north to 161 probably 25 times. Usually in a 2 am to 5 am window. There are rarely many on Hudson other than very close to Cleveland, and usually it's a crossdressing BSW confidently strutting around, the rooster of the yard. You will see a few things as you get west of the freeway between the gas stations and convenience stores. Generally dead after 4:00.

Immediately after the left on Cleveland you'll usually see a thing or two before the Westerville road split. Closer to northern lights again. And even as far north as the speedway. Though these are rough women north of Northern Lights.

Last night was a 9/10 by BSW at a bus stop just south of the auto parts store, made the eye contact, made the wave, she was a fucking moron though and never budged when I would turn down the side streets. I'd get back up to Cleveland and she's still there. Dummy. Sad I missed out.

I've made one scoop, around Rally's, went through McDonald's and they didn't answer the window, sat in the parking lot facing Cleveland and BBBJCIM and she complimented the taste. Didn't haggle, in fact said she'd take whatever I was willing to offer, asked me multiple times not be mean to her like "others". Tried the window again after and sent her on her way with a couple breakfast burritos.

Did this loop again today at rush hour. Basically zero out. That's a busy loop. Where would you guys choose as a spot in any of these Sully / Cleveland / Parsons loops?

I used to work on Parsons, numbers are way down as that area continues to clean up over the last 8 years. Two white girls walking together today, looked like sister's, one treated a a tree in front of the Pizza hut like a stippee pole in 4:00 pm daylight lots of people around. Interesting.

Sully today around 3:30 wowza close to the on ramp for 70 another amazing black chick young and booty shorts, I didn't fuck around, immediately turned around, she-gone. You guys are fucking savages.

Have had some escort contact recently that's well traveled, and my results at a local AMP are far better than most here post. Totally opposite. I would gladly trade this info in PM for help picking spots and generally scooping. My nerves and morals are out the window at this point, just unsure of how to be safe when parking, or where to park, especially on the Sully 500.

LngTime
07-02-19, 18:25
Haven't been able to get out west anytime before 4 pm recently. Had the chance to go out around ten p. M a few nights ago. Pickings were slim. Ended up picking up a cute little thing with a huge nose at the car wash close to Wendy's. I've actually picked her up before but it was nothing worth remembering. This time was one of the best BBBJCIM I've had. She went crazy on that thing. Seemed like she had a better time than me and I had a great time. Anyone seen her around? Is she a reg or new? If you have seen her the nose comment is enough to remember her. Cute, but the nose is as big as her face. What is going on with the scene these days. There use to be twice as many options in the back of the other paper. These ladies have to be somewhere. I've resorted to going to bars around closing time and just offering a cash to go home. Been having better luck doing that than on any of the sites.

JohnGalt365
07-02-19, 23:23
Last 6 weeks. Not 6 months.

VVVV.

In the last 6 months I've traveled the 71 exit at Hudson east

Bowtie
07-03-19, 07:55
My guess who you're talking about is grace. Darker hair on the long side, usually curly. I would guess 5'6 or 5'7 in a little thick right now. Weird what the drugs do to her, moles all over and her nose baloons out like crazy. Nice girl though.

Haven't been able to get out west anytime before 4 pm recently. Had the chance to go out around ten p. M a few nights ago. Pickings were slim. Ended up picking up a cute little thing with a huge nose at the car wash close to Wendy's. I've actually picked her up before but it was nothing worth remembering. This time was one of the best BBBJCIM I've had. She went crazy on that thing. Seemed like she had a better time than me and I had a great time. Anyone seen her around? Is she a reg or new? If you have seen her the nose comment is enough to remember her. Cute, but the nose is as big as her face. What is going on with the scene these days. There use to be twice as many options in the back of the other paper. These ladies have to be somewhere. I've resorted to going to bars around closing time and just offering a cash to go home. Been having better luck doing that than on any of the sites.

Bowtie
07-03-19, 08:04
Did one pass down sully this morning at 7:30.10 or 12 walking and the same number of columbus finest protecting us all from illegal fireworks I assume. Too busy for me to scoop. Thouggt about grace, haven't seen her in a long time, current size isn't my thing.

Humpty Dumpty
07-04-19, 23:11
I picked up skinny red head Jenna this afternoon at sullivant a few blocks west of Hague. She did BBBJ that was slightly below average, followed by riding my pecker until I came inside her shaved coochie. She wanted to use a condom but I told her no. I gave her 40 which is extremely generous.

Oh yeah, I saw this at the side of the road. Which one of you guys did this?

Brice1
07-05-19, 09:05
I picked up skinny red head Jenna this afternoon at sullivant a few blocks west of Hague. She did BBBJ that was slightly below average, followed by riding my pecker until I came inside her shaved coochie. She wanted to use a condom but I told her no. I gave her 40 which is extremely generous.

Oh yeah, I saw this at the side of the road. Which one of you guys did this?Next time take a pic of her.

Twisted36
07-05-19, 16:47

Oh yeah, I saw this at the side of the road. Which one of you guys did this?I think I saw you pick her up in the alley west of Hague. You beat me to her. She is a very cute girl, especially for one that is a walker.

Usar Golf Pro
07-05-19, 17:35
Going down on Hague towards Sullivant I decided to take a couple random side streets and just check the area out. I honestly thought there were a lot of too good to be true's out there. Maybe the LEO was busy elsewhere, but I made a couple passes before I pulled over to catch a girl name Jade. Black, maybe late twenties. A little bit thicker but was dressed to impress, a tank and tight shorts. She wanted to do the normal LEO dick check, and I did get to grope a fat breast.

We made our way out and she kept prompting me on where to go. I've read enough reports and am paranoid enough I didn't agree, and kept turning away from where she wanted me to go. At this point my little head just wanted to pull over, the big head fighting it. At the end when I didn't go where she wanted, she said to let her out. So I ended up, dropping her off at Wendys. Big mistake: X plenty of LEO around there. But got to drive away clean for now. Didn't want to risk going back out there.

I've never had this issue with WSW's. Not sure if it's just a cultural thing or the black girls are more bossy but. Didn't get the right vibe. I hope to try again tomorrow, got the weekend and Monday off.

Dave3879
07-09-19, 14:39
Pick up Sabrina and go park near green lawn. Pull in next to a white utility van in a parking lot to block one side of me. I said I hope he doesn't come out for his tools. Sabrina says that looks like the kind of van that would be picking me up. LOL. About 4 minutes into it I look over and a girl climbs into the front seat of the van. Sabrina pops up and goes "that's Ashely" followed by probably one of you guys. I give him the thumbs up and carry on.

Good day on Sully.

Irish Fan
07-09-19, 19:23
Pick up Sabrina and go park near green lawn. Pull in next to a white utility van in a parking lot to block one side of me. I said I hope he doesn't come out for his tools. Sabrina says that looks like the kind of van that would be picking me up. LOL. About 4 minutes into it I look over and a girl climbs into the front seat of the van. Sabrina pops up and goes "that's Ashely" followed by probably one of you guys. I give him the thumbs up and carry on.

Good day on Sully.I WAS NOT in the van but today was exceptional on Sully. Lots to choose from. But, Damn, you guys are quick! I did hang with Tiffany for awhile but may have to head back out and hope you guys are wore out!

Be safe and enjoy the weather.

Boosted1
07-10-19, 23:29
Met Nicky (spelling?) this evening in the bottoms for a little fun. Cute, 24 or so, med length brown hair, med build, 5'4 is guess. Very good head game for normal street rate. Bbbjws, will repeat if I see her. Like a dumb ass, I forgot to get her number.

Last week stopped to chat with Cookie. 30 foot view looked OK, at the window talking, oh my. Teeth a mess and sores all over. Needless to say I passed. Need a good regular.

TodoRob
07-11-19, 16:18
There were so many out yesterday when I was in the area I figured if I stopped to get gas I would surely be approached, and was not disappointed. First stop the SW was a little too rough so I only got a couple of gallons and moved on. Second stop much better at the corner of Hague. Decent looking but still a SW and had a few minor signs of the habit. Seemed sober although a little hyper and clothes looked clean. The usual "do you smoke?" and I said no but I date and off we went. Said her name was Stacie probably 5'2" 130 lbs, nice body, a little tomboyish. I'm sure some of you have seen her. Decent BBBJ with little to no SW smell while playing with the kitty. Said she is usually out during the day.

Twisted36
07-11-19, 17:37
So I have met 2 new girls in the bottoms. First one is Taylor. I recognized her from the mugshot site. She is new to the game and it showed. She was nervous but she got thg he job done. She tried to ask for over double the normal street rate but in the end she settled for the standard rate plus a tip. I would pick her up again as she still looked pretty good, but she is showing more signs of the life. I found her in the alley between Sully and Bellows east of Hawkes.

The second was Shae or Shay. I picked her up on West Park and Sully. She said she has only been doing this for a few weeks. She didn't have a spot and mine was taken by someone else so I asked her if she wanted to take a trip to my outcall location and she was cool with it. Man am I glad I found her. Her body is tight and her skills are awesome. Her head game was top notch. She didn't complain once that I took forever to get ready for the main course. She was super tight and she really made the time very fun. She didn't know her digits for her text app so I gave her my burner # and I told her I would look for her soon. She was about 5'4 and 110 lbs. No baby damage even though she said she has had a kid. She had long dark brown hair and did have signs of a habit, but not bad at all.

Hexohm
07-14-19, 22:45
So I see alot of people picking up street walkers. What are the best street in Columbus. I'm new to Columbus used to Chicago streets.

DevilWaSmile
07-15-19, 09:57
Was in there visiting from Cinci yesterday.

Sully was off the charts. Many to choose from, some were hard ire users. Some were ok.

I end up picking up Tiffany down by the church.

She agreed on. 80 for a Hawaii trip.

I told her I'll only do it back st my hotel and she agreed.

Body is a 10.

Face is a 6.

Attitude 7.

Service 7. 5.

Def one of the better ones out there.

Stay safe.

AnonymouCol
07-15-19, 23:37
I don't really monger much these days but had a wild hair tonight. I didn't feel like dropping $$ and going through verification with Eros girls and nothing struck my fancy on EB. Was scrolling through here and saw that things seemed to be popping' on the streets — doesn't surprise me considering the news over the past several months.

I've only done SWs a couple of times and that was years ago. In Dayton, they were all absolutely haggard street urchins and I was surprised to see some of your pics of girls under 25 who I'd describe as "trashy hot. " I wasn't trying to go FS, just absolutely skull fuck some young **** in my truck CBJ style.

Anyhow, being completely unfamiliar with Sully, I decided to roll through Hudson and up Clev and back. Set out around 8 PM tonight. Saw one particularly nice prospect around the used car lots on Cleveland south of 161. WSW, 20's, long dark hair, some kind of tattoo on her chest, thicker but not fat, wearing a long skirt and yelling at some older shirtless white dude from across the street. By the time I turned around, no trace of either one. Saw several older, unattractive gals who made eye contact but nothing interesting.

Saw another younger WSW in the parking lot of Rally's but wasn't very cute. Probably small BBW, long wavy brunette hair. I would have scooped but there were way too many people in the lot.

I then realized that I left my wallet at home, because I'm a moron. Passed a tall, thin, younger WSW around Genesee on my way back for my wallet but again, no cash. It was too dark by the time I got back out there to make informed decisions so I took it home.

Might try sully during the day tomorrow but it may be out of my league.

Humpty Dumpty
07-16-19, 12:54
So it was 11 PM on Monday night. I drove through the trash strewn streets of the west side. I got out near Mount Carmel hospital and urinated in alley. At Broad and Central, a shirtless junkie guy approached my car begging for who knows what. I saw a lady twacked on heroin or k2. I also saw Angela H whose last name rhymes with bunt. She's the one with the throat tattoo that used to bartend at a famous place in the Short North.

I drove down Sullivant. I noticed a few decent looking ladies. But only the best ladies deserve my sperm inside them. I drove by Hague and Sully and saw a cute 4 foot 10 skinny blonde with tight pants. I knew it was Korrinda right away! I picked her up and we drove to an undisclosed location. She claims on a well known social network she is a lesbian. But she sucked me like a champ! Then she said "you probably don't want to use a condom do you?" I said I wanted to fuck her raw. She jumped on top of my dingaling and rode me like a bull. She told me not to cum in her. Some of the sperm ended up inside her. Since I was feeling super generous, I gave her 40 rather than 25 or 30. Then she got out of the car and urinated in the parking lot. I dropped her off at Rosco's carry out where they sell crack pipes. I got her number and can't wait to do her again.

ChumGuzzler
07-17-19, 15:36
Was cruising Sully and came across this one crouching on a stoop. Skinny brunette, 5' 7"ish. She took me to a well hidden spot. CIP for 20. Super tight and wet with a well trimmed Bush, firm thighs, no obvious signs of use, but she seemed a tad high. No digits but she claimed to stay around Sully and Avondale and to meet her there anytime? Would see again.

Cgeoyf
07-17-19, 23:01
From out of town and was cruising sully. Nice market, jut not a lot my type. There were 2. One was maybe 5'1" blonde hair down to her elbows a short black sundress and black flip flops. By the time I flipped around she was gone. The other was tall long blonde hair and she was wearing sandals and a sundress that was silky. In either case, if anyone recognizes the descriptions or ran by them, names and info would be something of interest.

Twisted36
07-18-19, 09:02
I picked up Taylor again from the alley on Cypress between the Church and the building on the corner. I missed Shae due to the construction going on between Dana and West Park. It was just starting to rain so Taylor was more than willing to do most anything to avoid the rain. I took her to my new spot and she performed like a champ. Maybe it was she was happy to be dry, but she was even better than the other times I have picked her up. This time she didn't even complain about the offer of regular street prices plus a tip. After we were done, we drove around a bit more until the rain was done. I dropped her off by the new favorite trap in the bottoms.

WatchUrSix
07-18-19, 14:24
Hey all!! Been out of the race for a while. Have had a regular for a while. Anyway. Heads up. The above mentioned pit stop has a decent build, usually dyed red hair. I had an itch to scratch, and have done a few laps in her car. However this time she left me with an itch. CFS but still got transferred to Hogwarts for a few days. Got it cleared, but what luck huh??

Buckeye6620
07-18-19, 15:59
So it was 11 PM on Monday night. I drove through the trash strewn streets of the west side. I got out near Mount Carmel hospital and urinated in alley. At Broad and Central, a shirtless junkie guy approached my car begging for who knows what. I saw a lady twacked on heroin or k2. I also saw Angela H whose last name rhymes with bunt. She's the one with the throat tattoo that used to bartend at a famous place in the Short North.

I drove down Sullivant. I noticed a few decent looking ladies. But only the best ladies deserve my sperm inside them. I drove by Hague and Sully and saw a cute 4 foot 10 skinny blonde with tight pants. I knew it was Korrinda right away! I picked her up and we drove to an undisclosed location. She claims on a well known social network she is a lesbian. But she sucked me like a champ! Then she said "you probably don't want to use a condom do you?" I said I wanted to fuck her raw. She jumped on top of my dingaling and rode me like a bull. She told me not to cum in her. Some of the sperm ended up inside her. Since I was feeling super generous, I gave her 40 rather than 25 or 30. Then she got out of the car and urinated in the parking lot. I dropped her off at Rosco's carry out where they sell crack pipes. I got her number and can't wait to do her again.Hey saw this post and the pic reminded me of this girl I got some pics from awhile back looks similar but I am not 100% what do you guys think?

Humpty Dumpty
07-18-19, 16:26
Wednesday night 1130 pm. Drove down Sully. Cops everywhere. Then to south high and Parsons, which had a few substandard ladies. Hudson had a few too. Back to Sully. I passed korrjnda and Katelynn P. By Rosco's. I should've picked up korrjnda but I wanted someone new.

I picked up red head Jenna again. At first I thought she was someone new. Oh well. She looked good. I offered 30. She started whining. She wanted 40 like last time. Settled on 35 and three cigarettes. Good BBBJ followed by riding me until I left my genetic blessing inside her. Dropped her off at some drug house on Wicklow. She's great but wouldn't repeat a third time unless she dropped her rates.

Also pilot on Wilson road has a decent bathroom. I recommend pinching a loaf in there after unprotected sex with a young lady.

JizMan
07-19-19, 07:55
Hey saw this post and the pic reminded me of this girl I got some pics from awhile back looks similar but I am not 100% what do you guys think?I don't think she looks anything like Korrinda. Korrinda's boobs are smaller, her face is thinner and she has a tiny waist. The girl in the pic has a gut.

Brice1
07-19-19, 11:49
I picked up Taylor again from the alley on Cypress between the Church and the building on the corner. I missed Shae due to the construction going on between Dana and West Park. It was just starting to rain so Taylor was more than willing to do most anything to avoid the rain. I took her to my new spot and she performed like a champ. Maybe it was she was happy to be dry, but she was even better than the other times I have picked her up. This time she didn't even complain about the offer of regular street prices plus a tip. After we were done, we drove around a bit more until the rain was done. I dropped her off by the new favorite trap in the bottoms.Old faithful of that Trap house.

Humpty Dumpty
07-20-19, 11:28
1130 pm on Friday. I drove up and down sullivant. Very, very few ladies. It was eerie. Did a sweep just happen? Went to south high, Parsons, Hudson, Cleveland. Back to sullivant. The quantity of women was far below normal. I think I may have seen mixed SW Alex K.

I settled on Chelsea at Richardson and Sullivant. She is 29, and is okay looking. Her $20 BBBJ was quite spectacular. I ejaculated in her mouth. She opened up the car door and spat it all over the pickup truck we were parked next to.

Humpty Dumpty
07-20-19, 20:42
I picked "Arianna" or "Amy", 23 year old WSW at Hudson and Hiawatha. She was wearing a black wifebeater and black sweatpants, had her hair tied up. She got in. I drove to an area off of 4th st that was safe. She was very pushy about parking in her own driveway, was paranoid, and claims she doesn't "party" because she has two young children. After we got to the secret location, I gave her 30. She did a half hearted BBBJ for 20 seconds, followed by halfhearted cowgirl for 20 more seconds before she said it was "too much". She jerked me off and the cum was all over her hand. Her hygiene could use improvement but maybe that's because it was a muggy day. I dropped her back off at Hiawatha and Hudson would absolutely not repeat. Chances of robbery or cash and dash in her driveway probably wouldve been 100 percent. There are better girls on Hudson. I shouldve got a picture of her.

JizMan
07-21-19, 08:14
Out of boredom I took a cruise down the Sully corridor Saturday afternoon and saw an assortment of ladies up for grabs, including Korrinda in the UDF lot. She was looking very cute in her tiny shorts and halter. What caught my attention was a blonde in the bottoms near the Patio wearing a short, tight fitting, white, dress. She had a solid body with nice shapely legs and was neither thick nor thin. Did anyone else notice her or know who she is?

Bowtie
07-21-19, 09:34
Humpty, thank you for your report. Can you give a little more info on her looks please. I don't want to accidently pick her up. Thanks.

I picked "Arianna" or "Amy", 23 year old WSW at Hudson and Hiawatha. She was wearing a black wifebeater and black sweatpants, had her hair tied up. She got in. I drove to an area off of 4th st that was safe. She was very pushy about parking in her own driveway, was paranoid, and claims she doesn't "party" because she has two young children. After we got to the secret location, I gave her 30. She did a half hearted BBBJ for 20 seconds, followed by halfhearted cowgirl for 20 more seconds before she said it was "too much". She jerked me off and the cum was all over her hand. Her hygiene could use improvement but maybe that's because it was a muggy day. I dropped her back off at Hiawatha and Hudson would absolutely not repeat. Chances of robbery or cash and dash in her driveway probably wouldve been 100 percent. There are better girls on Hudson. I shouldve got a picture of her.

Twisted36
07-21-19, 11:17
1130 pm on Friday. I drove up and down sullivant. Very, very few ladies. It was eerie. Did a sweep just happen? Went to south high, Parsons, Hudson, Cleveland. Back to sullivant. The quantity of women was far below normal. I think I may have seen mixed SW Alex K.

I settled on Chelsea at Richardson and Sullivant. She is 29, and is okay looking. Her $20 BBBJ was quite spectacular. I ejaculated in her mouth. She opened up the car door and spat it all over the pickup truck we were parked next to.Friday night was exceptionally slow. I heard from a girl that there was a candy shortage so the girls were staying home.

JonHangcok
07-23-19, 20:45
I see she's shown up on the mugshot site about 5 days ago. That girl stays on the street. If she would get an incall, bathe, and not blow up my burner every other day, I'd see her just for her BJ / DT skills (they're alright). It's funny how her last name sounds like a made up porno name.

HornySenior
07-24-19, 07:32
SW not really my cup of tea. Have picked up girls on a few occasions but usually off the beaten path. Yesterday I was travelling east of Parsons on Whittier and near Ohio I noticed a cute AA girl walking in the opposite direction. We made eye contact and she gave me the sign so I turned around and went back. I stopped on the street and she got in. Long story short we went to a storage place I have and commenced a 40 minute session of BBBJ and FS. She was a trooper and seemed like she enjoyed. Damage was. 4. Said she didn't have a phone but took my number. She said she was a stripper in 2 local clubs and only 22. Hoping she calls at some point because I'm not done, LOL. Anyone know who this is?

AnonymouCol
07-24-19, 21:12
I was in the neighborhood of Hudson and 71 earlier around 4-4:30 PM and decided to take a quick cruise across Hudson and up Cleveland and back. Wasn't explicitly in the market but probably would have scooped if I saw something I couldn't pass up.

I got about 1/4 to 1/8th of a mile past 71 when I saw a uniformed CPD officer having what looked like a stern conversation with an older white haired fella he had pulled over and out of his car. That pretty much killed any libido I had at the time. I continued down Hudson and didn't see anything else. Hit a left on Cleveland and saw a mid 20's-early 30's (but who knows with these girls) tall brunette WSW in a white crop top and tight light wash jeans walking alone on the west side of the street. She looked good but rush hour traffic was building and and she was kinda sticking out like a sore thumb, mostly because she looked pretty damn good. I told myself I would check her out on the way back if she was in the area.

Rolled up past NL and turned around to hear back south. Saw a few fatties working but nothing worthwhile. About 20 minutes later and I get back to the area with the first girl. Sure enough, she's pacing up and down the same damn block. Wasn't even trying to make it look like she was heading somewhere. Bearing the white haired gentleman in mind, I kept moving. She was drawing far too much attention to herself.

On my way back down Hudson westbound, I came across 3 younger (20's-30's) white males in a circle talking to a white female of the same age. This part is pure conjecture, but they looked clean, healthy, and otherwise normal with the exception of their shitty clothing. Again, could be wrong, but they screamed "UC LEOs" from my learned experience. I passed about 4 CPD cruisers parked just out of the way on the last mile of Hudson before the interstate.

Maybe it's the CPD's publicly stated effort to clean things up in the Vice unit's absence, or maybe they're trying to keep the area clean with the State Fair less than a mile away, but they're out there.

Be safe.

JohnGalt365
07-24-19, 21:16
Really nothing good to report during daylight. I've seen them blend with bus riding construction workers at 5 am a couple times but for the most part I've seen exactly zero during your evening rush hour last couple weeks and again zero on a Saturday. This is a 9 pm to 4 am loop, in my opinion.

Its always slim pickings compared to sully but I feel a lot more secure over that way. Wider streets, fewer one ways, straighter roads to watch your 6.

BSW near Cleveland on Hudson the other night, parked on a side street, 2-3 am. Can't get my interior lights off all the way till I hit the lock button.

She goes to spit my jizz out of the passenger side and the fucking alarm goes off.

Didn't ask for her name or number, wouldn't repeat.

Humpty Dumpty
07-25-19, 01:11
Our adventure starts Wednesday at 1130 pm. I noticed someome left a toilet on the sidewalk on sounded just north of sullivant. So if you need a toilet that's the place.

Further down I picked up Hailie B by the dollar general near Wilson. She was cute was with long hair, 27. Was clear headed and coherent. Her record has one soliciting and a couple minor drug charges, none of which are recent. I wanted BBFS but she wanted to use a condom. Instead I got an average BBBJCIM for 20. I would definitely repeat for a creampie.

After dropping her off I drove one more lap on sully. Brittaney P was doing the crackhead dance at Rosco's and Drew a lot of attention to herself. Many other attractive women out. I wish I could give all of them a DNA sample.

Humpty Dumpty
07-26-19, 00:19
It was 1130 pm on Thursday night. Cleveland had a few ugly women. Hudson was dead. Next stop Parsons. Right at Livingston and Parsons I saw a slender young WSW with nice brown hair. She jumped in. She is 22 and pretty. We drove to a spot in gerbil village. I offered 30. She said yes. She started sucking and got me hard. Then BBFS via doggy style. I shot a lot of sperm in her. She wiped some of it off with my gym shirt. No digits but she told me her real name. No arrests yet. I looked her up on a well known social network but the pics were from 2012. I asked her if she liked all that cum. She smiled and said "yeah." Dropped her off at the drug house on carpenter. Would definitely repeat.

Boosted1
07-27-19, 16:07
Met mariah on sully by wendys the other day. Found a good quiet spot for fun. Off with her top to play with her little A's while she BBBJ'd me to finish. Much thinner than I have seen her, streets been tough on her but great performance. One of the best deep throat youll find, finished all the way in and held till I was done. Needed that! Street rate plus a good tip for taking a beating. Cpd out thick though, very spooked by them now. Be safe out there.

Humpty Dumpty
07-28-19, 02:46
Saturday night. 1130 pm. I cruised the streets in the Humpty hooptie. Started with Cleveland and Hudson. Nothing good. Parsons. Had a couple recent ladies. Then to the west side. Did a few laps on sully, there were some good looking ladies out. I wanted a cute blonde by Sunoco, but she ducked behind some bushes at the dollar store next door and began to use her party supplies. She was not interested in a date at that time. I had a rumbling in my bowels and had to drop a deuce on South brehl. So be careful in that area.

I cruised back by Helen and Sully and noticed a familiar pretty face. She got in and I realized it was "Tiffany" who posts escort ads and asks for absurd amounts of money while walking sully. Tonight I got a "bargain". 35 and a pack of smokes and a lighter got me CBJ followed by cfs. As I was about to drop her off we saw a cop. She gave me her real name without asking! I had previously tried to get her real name before and it didn't work. Anyhow I can find her number or her ad. She's 28, petite, WSW and has nice long dark blonde hair. Would repeat if I can get a creampie. She is out quite a bit but due to her whining about money I usually pass her by.

Kdoc13
07-28-19, 07:03
To the brother in dark colored Jeep rolling around Sully and Bellows around 4:30-4:45 this morning, you might want to be a little less obvious about what you were doing. I was waiting for a bus near the Hyrda, and saw you pass (slowly) a number of times, with your head on a swivel. Wish the best for mongering, but dude you could have hung up a sign saying what you were doing.

Twisted36
07-28-19, 10:20
To the brother in dark colored Jeep rolling around Sully and Bellows around 4:30-4:45 this morning, you might want to be a little less obvious about what you were doing. I was waiting for a bus near the Hyrda, and saw you pass (slowly) a number of times, with your head on a swivel. Wish the best for mongering, but dude you could have hung up a sign saying what you were doing.I saw a guy pull over in Sully near Whitethorne to pick up a date last night about 9 pm. He was in a sliver minivan. I do have to say that she was by far the best looking girl out on the block.

In other news, if you see a tiny brunette standing on the corner of Wheatland and Sully by the drive thru, pass right on by. She said her name was Andi. Her skills were so bad I paid her the normal street rate to end it early. Nice girl, but she was just terrible. And the cops are worse than ever down on Sully. Stay safe out there.

Dave3879
07-29-19, 22:07
Slim pickings out there (daytime hobby). A lot of regulars ghosted or lost phones. Slim options during the day. LEO out in force. What I do see gets picked quick, and I'm more careful on the scoop due to risk.

Hopefully gets better.

MastaaFun
07-30-19, 01:20
Slim pickings out there (daytime hobby). A lot of regulars ghosted or lost phones. Slim options during the day. LEO out in force. What I do see gets picked quick, and I'm more careful on the scoop due to risk.

Hopefully gets better.The new unit travels in a pack by sectors in the area never know when and where they will arrive next right now taking chance in street-side meets watch you six.

ChubLover
07-30-19, 12:59
Hello mongers,

Any areas worth cruising in the southeastern areas of Columbus? I'm pretty open to traveling around, but any areas near I'm creek or South High worth scoping out? I like daytime hobbies so help a fella out and I'll try to return the favor!

Mw Jrp
07-30-19, 19:25
I rolled between 2 pm and 3:15 pm today, and saw 15 or more girls on the west side. They were everywhere! I spotted a youthful, strawberry blonde at BP. She wanted a ride, but I had run out of time, so I passed. Be safe and good hunting, MW.

Royal64
07-30-19, 21:39
She goes by Angelica or Eve. Latina, wide hips, grey hair although she's in her early 30's. Only BBBJCIM since she just gave birth and that's all she'll do. She's isn't into anything else. Probably loose as a goose anyway. Can usually find her within 3 or 4 blocks west of Salley's Market. I've seen her a few times but heard she's setting people up with some dude she always walks with. Will blow your phone up claiming it's an emergency or righteous cause but it's for her habit. Last time I talked to her, I was weary of the scabs and bumps on and around her mouth. Didn't want to catch something permanent so I passed. Good personality but she's a snake in the grass.

Mw Jrp
07-31-19, 19:43
Since there were so many out in the afternoon yesterday, I decided to roll last night down Sully from the Casino to the bottoms. And in the bottoms I spotted an attractive gal that appeared to be my type; and sure enough she was. In she hopped and off we went to my hotel suite. Jordan gives awesome head, IMO. She was close to having me spill the goods, but I held out until we reached my den. And she sucked me all the way, with much attention to the boys. I also fondle her braless B sized titties, and had her drop her thin sweets for some FIV.

In the room we DFK, fondled each other, and hit the bed for more BBBJ. She brought her own cover. By the time we got to CFS CG I didn't last long at all. Blowing like a teenager, not the senior that I am. LOL Not only is her head wonderful, her riding is equally erotic and her cvnt felt like no-kids, tight (but she has kids). Could have fooled me.

I dropped her at a gas station on Mound, fairly close to the pick. She had no marks at all and claimed she only walks for extra cash. I've heard that before, but with Jordan it could be true (She spoke of a real life and job too, so who knows. She was a breathe of fresh-air for sure, and seemed to have no don'ts or balks. LOL.

I dropped her after 12:40 am. Along Sully in 1 pass, I probably spotted 7-8 gals at 11:30 pm +/ But after 12:40 am it was all quiet. Hmmm. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Boosted1
08-01-19, 23:58
Met haley this evening in the bottoms. Long dark blond or brown hair, clean, jumped in and off we went. BBBJ, ns. Got the job done, no complaints. 20 plus tip.

Venom1964
08-02-19, 13:19
Did she have a phone to get ahold of her? Was her name Halley. Like Halley berry?

TBobber
08-02-19, 22:14
Did she have a phone to get ahold of her? Was her name Halley. Like Halley berry?I'm going to say it. Be careful, both of you. When I see a new member post about a girl, then another new member with one post immediately ask for her info, it screams red flags. Just consider the potential for a real problem to arise and the risk to the girls safety when giving out info to unknown factors.

Sorry, I'm off my stump now. LOL.

Humpty Dumpty
08-03-19, 01:32
Met haley this evening in the bottoms. Long dark blond or brown hair, clean, jumped in and off we went. BBBJ, ns. Got the job done, no complaints. 20 plus tip.How did she pronounce her name? There is a Hali S. Whose name is pronounced like Holly. Is this her?

Twisted36
08-03-19, 09:10
How did she pronounce her name? There is a Hali S. Whose name is pronounced like Holly. Is this her?I am pretty sure the Hailey they are speaking of is a different girl. She was hanging out on the corner of Sully and Cypress. She isn't a west side girl. She told me that same night I needed to hurry up as her driver was on his way to take her home. Hali S hasn't been out in a while, at least not that I have seen. I used to see Hali S quite a bit back in the day.

Venom1964
08-03-19, 13:24
Nope that is not her. Thanks.

DesmondSpinoza
08-03-19, 14:33
I am pretty sure the Hailey they are speaking of is a different girl. She was hanging out on the corner of Sully and Cypress. She isn't a west side girl. She told me that same night I needed to hurry up as her driver was on his way to take her home. Hali S hasn't been out in a while, at least not that I have seen. I used to see Hali S quite a bit back in the day.I saw Hali S. Out and about in the bottoms last week.

SandersBb23
08-03-19, 22:48
After lurking on this thread for over a year, I finally took the plunge and did the Sully loop. I definitely understand the thrill of the SW game. I found one off of Hague. LEO was within eyesight flashing blue lights on someone else, so I went and pumped gas. Luckily the same girl was there. I think I recognized her from online ads, but she talked too quickly for me to get a name. Found a decent spot and got down to business.

Long story short, thank everyone for the tips and info on this thread.

TBobber
08-03-19, 23:46
Anybody know anything about this one? She seems legit, prices seem negotiable and reasonable, but can't find anything but the trash on erotic monkey.

https://escortalligator.com.columbus.listcrawler.com/post/32183496/0614

She has a few fake pics on the link, but the very faded dyed hair pics check out, and she sent me a few confirmation pics without being asked. Im to old to tussle and just am not in the mood to have to make use of my CCW lol

Edit: I was wrong, the pics in the link with the bushy hair and no tat on her right thigh are her pre Tats. She seems legit, I hope one of you know her, but if not... I’m going to step up to the plate on this one. Something about a tatted up spinner alternative chick that I can’t turn away from.

Twisted36
08-04-19, 00:40
I saw Hali S. Out and about in the bottoms last week.She is so inconsistent that I am not sure I would actually pick her up again or not. When she was first bbn on BP working with her friend, they were great. The first time I saw her was at the Econo lodge at Wilson and 70. Seems like forever ago now.

Humpty Dumpty
08-04-19, 15:41
So I drove up and down Sully a few times. Kinda disappointed in the selection that was out at 1130 PM on Saturday. Finally I picked up Mandy T. She is 30 and a tomboy, the T rhymes with Billy. This was at Sully and Richardson. Her FB profile pic isn't too great. She is 30. We drove to a safe spot. I wanted BBFS but she says she charges no less than 50. Why? Any woman 30 or over should be charging under 30. She did a decent BBBJ and swallowed all the cum. I dropped her off and didn't bother to get her digits.

ShortStay007
08-04-19, 16:54
I am pretty sure the Hailey they are speaking of is a different girl. She was hanging out on the corner of Sully and Cypress. She isn't a west side girl. She told me that same night I needed to hurry up as her driver was on his way to take her home. Hali S hasn't been out in a while, at least not that I have seen. I used to see Hali S quite a bit back in the day.I get texts from Hali S. Pretty frequently, but they are like 3 words then I won't hear from her for like 3-4 days. Always assumed she got access to a phone by "special" means as she is never able to stay in contact for more than a few seconds. Really wish she would get her act together.

HornySenior
08-05-19, 07:37
So I drove up and down Sully a few times. Kinda disappointed in the selection that was out at 1130 PM on Saturday. Finally I picked up Mandy T. She is 30 and a tomboy, the T rhymes with Billy. This was at Sully and Richardson. Her FB profile pic isn't too great. She is 30. We drove to a safe spot. I wanted BBFS but she says she charges no less than 50. Why? Any woman 30 or over should be charging under 30. She did a decent BBBJ and swallowed all the cum. I dropped her off and didn't bother to get her digits.Couldn't find her on FB. What is her last name?

BTBear
08-05-19, 08:15
Couldn't find her on FB. What is her last name?That is something that can't be posted.

PM him if you really need to know.

HornySenior
08-05-19, 17:40
That is something that can't be posted.

PM him if you really need to know.Hit the wrong button. PM got me the info.

Humpty Dumpty
08-06-19, 18:01
Okay. Tuesday night, 11:30 PM. I took a cruise down Hudson. I saw a lady with dark blonde hair, a mesh shirt with no bra showing her tits, and a short skirt by the Marathon station. She walked right by me. Was she not a SW? I drove by again and rolled down my window and said Hi. She seemed puzzled. Asked her if she needed a ride. She got in.

She claimed she wanted to go to the UDF at Hudson and Indianola to buy cigarettes, as if she couldn't have done that at the Shell and Marathon stations she had walked by. I told her she was pretty and suggested a place to park before she got her cigs. She claimed she was not a ho. Yeah right. Why was she dressed like she was, and walking alone at night in that area? I asked her if she liked to party. She said no. She said she wanted to get into religion or something like that. I parked at a pump at UDF. Instead of walking into the UDF, she had to go ask some fat black guy a question at the 14-0 next door. Then a cop pulled up to the pump next to mine and she was obviously spooked. After the cop left, she came back to my car and she needed a dollar for a cigar. Weird. She claims she is not a ho, needs a ride to a convenience store but has no money to buy her cigarettes? She can't even steal them! I told her if she needed a dollar, I could help her, and I had a place we could park. She reluctantly got in and asked if I would think any less of her if she was to accept my offer. I told her I would not think any less of her. We pulled over and I whipped it out. She said she wouldn't fuck because she had a yeast infection. Fine. She blew me with a nice wet sloppy action and then jacked me off until the cum spurted everywhere. She then told me not to tell anyone about this and that if I saw her not to act like I recognize her, and this was a one time thing. I gave her 25, I probably should have just given her 20. I didn't bother to ask her surname or phone number because of that. Does she use this approach with every guy who picks her up? Has anyone else seen this chick?

Boosted1
08-06-19, 21:39
Saw her on sully near hague. Dark tan, long hair caught my eye so I scooped her and went for a ride. Thicker than I prefer, but nice girl to talk with. Got into the bbbjws, no issue, will repeat. Forgot to ask for number.

JizMan
08-07-19, 07:45
Looks pretty good. She takes a nice mugshot. 5'7", 120 pounds, 31 yrs. Old. Her rap sheet goes back 11 years. Is she a regular on Sully?

Akroncruiser
08-07-19, 10:27
Looks pretty good. She takes a nice mugshot. 5'7", 120 pounds, 31 yrs. Old. Her rap sheet goes back 11 years. Is she a regular on Sully?So when I search busted, I use the state, then columbus as the city but it seems like ever since vice went away there are hardly any busts for soliciting. Or am I searching wrong? Used to be able to message a few on FB that way and avoided lots of trouble.

JizMan
08-07-19, 11:08
So when I search busted, I use the state, then columbus as the city but it seems like ever since vice went away there are hardly any busts for soliciting. Or am I searching wrong? Used to be able to message a few on FB that way and avoided lots of trouble.I saved the link in my favorites to go straight to CBus. You are correct though. Right after Vice was disbanded there were no busts for solicitation, but now activity has picked up. She is on the 8/5 busts.

Humpty Dumpty
08-07-19, 11:22
So when I search busted, I use the state, then columbus as the city but it seems like ever since vice went away there are hardly any busts for soliciting. Or am I searching wrong? Used to be able to message a few on FB that way and avoided lots of trouble.I think you've answered your own question. I've noticed a few occasions in which hookers are being popped for jaywalking. I guess that's the best they can do for the most part for now hahaha. By the way, most of these mugshot sites are crap and do not have all the mugshots. I go directly to Franklin county's website and look at who is in jail. You can search by age, race and gender which makes it super convenient! Great job Franklin county sheriff!

Humpty Dumpty
08-07-19, 15:19
Tuesday night, 11:30 PM. I had a received a text from Brittany L who I previously creampied and wrote a report about. My return texts were ignored. Parsons had no good ladies. On to the west side. Sully had a few good ladies. I picked up Andriana B at Sully and Wheatland by Sam's drive thru. Really short and skinny, 4 foot 11 and 90 pounds. 21 years old. A real cutie. We drove to a secure location. She started to suck. Then we got ready for BBFS in the missionary position. She was super tight and it was kind of difficult. I could barely get more than two inches in her. I finally blew my load inside her. I gave her 30 and dropped her off at the crack house on Wheatland. She left her lighter and some unused chore boy in the car. I'm going to have to check and see if she left anything else behind. Would definitely repeat. Her record consists of several jaywalking tickets, I'm guessing that's what cops have to resort to since they can't do soliciting arrests until their vice unit makes some changes.

Twisted36
08-07-19, 17:07
Looks pretty good. She takes a nice mugshot. 5'7", 120 pounds, 31 yrs. Old. Her rap sheet goes back 11 years. Is she a regular on Sully?She has been out on Sully in the bottoms the last few days. She isn't the most discreet person out there by any means. She does look pretty good when I have passed her by. Still out looking for Shay with very little success.

DesmondSpinoza
08-08-19, 20:44
This is a live report. There is a big pile of Columbus police officers on bicycles at Sullivant and Hague right now.

JohnGalt365
08-08-19, 23:19
So when I search busted, I use the state, then columbus as the city but it seems like ever since vice went away there are hardly any busts for soliciting. Or am I searching wrong? Used to be able to message a few on FB that way and avoided lots of trouble.Fucking genius.

Dave3879
08-09-19, 22:33
Anyone know how to reach smiley now? Petite blonde. Nose ring. She's been north of broad to the bottoms. Lost touch. Thanks.

Humpty Dumpty
08-10-19, 00:43
Shiree is looking good. She reminds me of Spindarella, the DJ from Salt and Pepa. I would like to push it real good inside her and shoot my cream filling in her chocolate hoho.

SlutSmasher
08-10-19, 03:46
Cruised Sully for a while, lots of snags out tonight.

Made a trip over to Parsons, saw a couple "10 footers". Courtney caught my eye.

28-30 ish, spinner brunette. Picked her up, LEO check, started talking donations. She wanted. 5 for a BJ and CFS. Ended up settling on. 3 for BBFS.

Head game is ok, not great, not bad. Hopped on top, and said "you can't cum inside me". Ok, gotcha. Rides well, switched to mish for a while. Pussy is tight, no odor.

Felt the vacuum set it, and had to shoot the first 3-4 squirts inside her snatch, then pull out for the rest with a patented "oopsie".

She didn't seem upset at all when she was wiping the drippy, creamy alfredo out of her twat.

Would repeat, in a pinch only. Great value-pie ratio, but I like them a bit younger, and like to shoot the entire load inside without complaints.

Happy hunting!

JizMan
08-10-19, 07:46
Shiree is looking good. She reminds me of Spindarella, the DJ from Salt and Pepa. I would like to push it real good inside her and shoot my cream filling in her chocolate hoho.I guess I can see a resemblance.

Humpty Dumpty
08-10-19, 13:28
First, Brittney L texted me. However, she was nowhere around Parsons when I came around. Shocker. In fact, there were no attractive ladies on Parsons at all. On to the west side. I didn't have to drive far. Sitting on the steps outside of Herbert Market at Sully and Glenwood was 28 year old Sarah T. I went to a place she suggested that is safe. I felt her soft small tits. Then she started sucking. She did great. I was already fully hard so we did it doggystyle in the passenger seat. She begged for me to cum inside her so I obliged. Her coochie was tight! I would definitely repeat!

Humpty Dumpty
08-10-19, 13:47
Outstanding report SlutSmasher. I think you would like Andriana B aka "Elise". I would be interested in trading numbers with you. I want ladies 18 to 22 preferably.

Did anyone get popped by the drunk driving checkpoint at West Broad and 270 on Saturday night? Not me. Before that I needed to drop a big log and tried to enter the bar attached to the bowling alley at Sully and Georgesville. The door was locked and I had no other choice but to do my business in the parking lot. So watch where you step if you go to the bowling alley.

Wvjoemonger
08-10-19, 16:14
Does anyone else have information on Courtney?

Cruised Sully for a while, lots of snags out tonight.

Made a trip over to Parsons, saw a couple "10 footers". Courtney caught my eye.

28-30 ish, spinner brunette. Picked her up, LEO check, started talking donations. She wanted. 5 for a BJ and CFS. Ended up settling on. 3 for BBFS.

Head game is ok, not great, not bad. Hopped on top, and said "you can't cum inside me". Ok, gotcha. Rides well, switched to mish for a while. Pussy is tight, no odor.

Felt the vacuum set it, and had to shoot the first 3-4 squirts inside her snatch, then pull out for the rest with a patented "oopsie".

She didn't seem upset at all when she was wiping the drippy, creamy alfredo out of her twat.

Would repeat, in a pinch only. Great value-pie ratio, but I like them a bit younger, and like to shoot the entire load inside without complaints.

Happy hunting!

Boosted1
08-10-19, 16:37
Met miss Destanie (her spelling) the other day. 5'4, 100#, clean and followed diections well. Hague and sully area, BBBJ ns for 20. Said her habit is around 500 a day, that blew me away, no idea how she can be alive after that. Crazy. Said she has ads on STG, haven't found them. Said a guy drops her 200 every morning. To make 500 on sully takes some doing 20 at a time. Won't be seeing her again after hearing that. Sad situation.

UsedToBeDoctor
08-10-19, 18:10
Does anyone else have information on Courtney?Is this of who you speak. I seen this one on Mugshot but here is her FB picture.

Usedtobedoctor.

SlutSmasher
08-10-19, 23:23
Is this of who you speak. I seen this one on Mugshot but here is her FB picture.

Usedtobedoctor.That's the one. FB pic looks a tad better than in person, but pretty close.

SlutSmasher
08-10-19, 23:31
Met miss Destanie (her spelling) the other day. 5'4, 100#, clean and followed diections well. Hague and sully area, BBBJ ns for 20. Said her habit is around 500 a day, that blew me away, no idea how she can be alive after that. Crazy. Said she has ads on STG, haven't found them. Said a guy drops her 200 every morning. To make 500 on sully takes some doing 20 at a time. Won't be seeing her again after hearing that. Sad situation.If it's the same Destiny A. She's solid.

Dark curly hair, 20, measurements match up.

Just make sure you catch her after she is freshly showered. Good BBFS CIP date for. 4-. 5 if feeling generous, or. 3 if you are bargain shopping.

SlutSmasher
08-10-19, 23:55
Outstanding report SlutSmasher. I think you would like Andriana B aka "Elise". I would be interested in trading numbers with you. I want ladies 18 to 22 preferably.

Did anyone get popped by the drunk driving checkpoint at West Broad and 270 on Saturday night? Not me. Before that I needed to drop a big log and tried to enter the bar attached to the bowling alley at Sully and Georgesville. The door was locked and I had no other choice but to do my business in the parking lot. So watch where you step if you go to the bowling alley.LOL, duly noted on the "log-watch".

No digits for Courtney unfortunately. I split my time up between Cols, Akron, and Cleveland, so I usually don't get digits as it gets a little ridiculous having 10-12 blowing your phone up non-stop all the time.

Only "recent" Cols digits I have are for Korrinda from a couple pies a month-month and a half ago. Have digits from a couple of very popular, recently retired, girls as well. On those, I cannot share those digits, as it would mess up some very lucrative FWB deals.

I'll do a better job of getting digi's going forward, so we can compete a creampie friendly database for the community.

Mw Jrp
08-11-19, 22:42
I picked her up walking down Central from Sully with her BF. What a mistake, she was awful. Her BBBJ was lousy, and her cvnt was loose. She promised the world, but like many that balk at "warm-up", she was a huge disappointment. Oh well, live and learn. I knew I should have dropped her. Next time! Be safe and good hunting. MW.

RonJohnson330
08-12-19, 17:09
Haven't posted in a long long time. Last weekend I tried something different and ventured out east. Dead. One more lap and cane across a brunette WSW maybe in the mid 20's ready to pull the gun and bam, cpd sitting right there across from her. Did a few runs few weeks back on sully but rare at 2-3 am rare or you guys are just too fast. However I did lose a contact for JoJo if anyone remembers her hanging out at the BP. Brunette thin claims she was quitting the habit last year, and saw her maybe twice about 5 months ago in the eastside at her Aunts home. Nice area, had the urge but no response. If anyone has seen her let me know maybebshe did stop the habit or is on a vacay.

JizMan
08-13-19, 07:50
I was wondering what happened to Caitlyn since I haven't seen any posts about her lately. I checked her FB and she added a new page. It appears she is employed and living in Wooster with her GF. Good for her. I never knew she was gay.

Humpty Dumpty
08-13-19, 15:33
Okay, which one of you guys picked up the good looking WSW with jean shorts at near Roscoe's at 1130 PM on Tuesday night?

I picked up Mercedes aka Sadie on Parsons last night. BBBJCIM was 20. I tried to get BBFS for 20 but she said no. Oh well. Good personality, but she is 29 and I prefer the young ladies. I creampied Brittney L again on Parsons for 30 previous to that.

Twisted36
08-13-19, 15:49
I was wondering what happened to Caitlyn since I haven't seen any posts about her lately. I checked her FB and she added a new page. It appears she is employed and living in Wooster with her GF. Good for her. I never knew she was gay.That is where she went after her vacations that began 11 months ago. Obviously she finally was comfortable with her real self. I am happy that she is doing well in life. I sure do miss that one. She was one of my favorites. It is hard to find a girl that could match her service and looks.

JizMan
08-13-19, 16:51
That is where she went after her vacations that began 11 months ago. Obviously she finally was comfortable with her real self. I am happy that she is doing well in life. I sure do miss that one. She was one of my favorites. It is hard to find a girl that could match her service and looks.I found Caitlyn's service marginal but I think when she was in her prime, she is as good looking as you are going to find walking the Sully streets. She has no kids either.

Smitty2008
08-14-19, 07:00
Was able to hit sully quickly around 530 pm and 9 pm last night. My first time on the hunt in months. There weren't many girls out at all. Saw a few zombies at530 so I passed. Saw 2 near the corner stores finally right before I was going to give up. Made the turn around and a bike cop and 2 cop cars came by. Went over and street and waited. Came back passed and another cop car coming through and turning down the side streets. Decided it wasn't worth it and went home. Disappointing by the lack of girls and quality compared to what it used to be.

Humpty Dumpty
08-14-19, 13:22
I have ejaculated inside Caitlyn G once. She was complaining about my generous donation of 40 bucks, and complaining my pecker was "huge" and it hurt. Yeah right.

Last night I picked up Cheyenne. I asked her her how to spell it and I am not sure even she knew how to spell her own name. Long dark hair, really tall, good looking, terrible ghetto tattoos all over her. 25. She was by Lower Lights a couple blocks east of Glenwood on Sullivant by that Lower Lights place. We went to a special place and she jacked me off until I was barely hard, then put a condom on and sucked it. Then we did CFS. A damn shame she made me use a condom. Cost was 30 and a few cigarettes. Dropped off her off at a crackhouse near Mound and Ryan. This happened at 1145 PM on Tuesday night. I would really like her real name.

I will be taking a break from the streets. Maybe in a month I will come back and dish out a few more creampies.