PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

HungryEye
03-06-18, 06:08
Seems like some girls will do the BJ but not finish and have an excuse like my mouth is tired need something to drink. Take them to the store. Oh I need to drop money off at my (sisters) and then they don't come back. Its happened more than once. Hmm maybe tell them before they dip out I got more $ if you come back. Not sure if that will work definitely a new trend for some of the SW's.Never give up the cash until you are happy. When they don't agree open the door time for her to get out.

H.

TBobber
03-06-18, 06:53
Seems like some girls will do the BJ but not finish and have an excuse like my mouth is tired need something to drink. Take them to the store. Oh I need to drop money off at my (sisters) and then they don't come back. Its happened more than once. Hmm maybe tell them before they dip out I got more $ if you come back. Not sure if that will work definitely a new trend for some of the SW's.I'm not sure I understand. It sounds like you're paying up front for a BJ, then before you finish, you've got girls wanting more money to actually finish, you're agreeing to that, plus agreeing to drive them to the store or a trap, giving them more money before they get out of the car and expecting them to come back.

If so. Bud, you're doing this all wrong and you may want to consider a different hobby. Perhaps beach front property investments in Arizona or capitol investments in the Golden Gate Bridge. LOL.

GodMann
03-06-18, 11:53
Seems like some girls will do the BJ but not finish and have an excuse like my mouth is tired need something to drink. Take them to the store. Oh I need to drop money off at my (sisters) and then they don't come back. Its happened more than once. Hmm maybe tell them before they dip out I got more $ if you come back. Not sure if that will work definitely a new trend for some of the SW's.Never pay upfront bro especially with these street walkers. You can't trust them to not run off with the cash.

Mr Blue 314
03-06-18, 19:00
I have been doing pay for performance. I start at 20.00. Tell them up front if you don't finish or I don't cum that's all you get. If you get tired or a sore jaw that's okay but that's when I'm done.

Stay and finish and there is anywhere from a 5 tip to 20.00 depending on how good, spit swollow all works in. Sometime it works wonders some times it doesn't.

I had a street walker in Dayton Man Eater that said how about 20 and an extra 15 or 20 every time you blow. I said sure. She went for almost 90 min with not much complaining. Took a short brake while junior recovered and it was on again.

Never pay upfront bro especially with these street walkers. You can't trust them to not run off with the cash.

GhostRider50
03-06-18, 21:26
Went down Sully around 2:00 pm and not alot out. LEO out in force. A few SW with their handlers, making it look like couples out on a stroll. There was a BSW at a bus stop by the Martin alley, lower Sully that looked good the first trip past, then on the second run determined she could be a dude. Hoping warmer weather will help the cause.

GhostRider50
03-06-18, 21:30
I have been doing pay for performance. I start at 20.00. Tell them up front if you don't finish or I don't cum that's all you get. If you get tired or a sore jaw that's okay but that's when I'm done.

Stay and finish and there is anywhere from a 5 tip to 20.00 depending on how good, spit swollow all works in. Sometime it works wonders some times it doesn't.

I had a street walker in Dayton Man Eater that said how about 20 and an extra 15 or 20 every time you blow. I said sure. She went for almost 90 min with not much complaining. Took a short brake while junior recovered and it was on again.I pretty much tell them that just like a restaurant I will pay. 2 for the meal, and the tip will be determined by the service level. If they don't like it, then it usually means they weren't planning on performing in the first place. I have only tipped. 2 a couple of times, but. 1 seems to satisfy all parties involved.

BackRub
03-07-18, 17:21
I was cruising last Friday morning, maybe 12:30. A girl with long brown hair tried to flag me down at Sully and Dakota. She was tall to medium, skinny but built. Something didn't look right. Maybe it was her lip floss and clear eyes. She got in my way a bit so I rolled down the window and she asked if I was looking for something. I quickly said no and drove away. A while later she was gone briefly. A police SUV was circling around. Then, I saw her get dropped off across the street and resume her post. About 5-10 minutes expired. After I circled around again, I went home.

Be careful out there. If it looks too good to be true it probably is.

GhostRider50
03-08-18, 15:14
Hit the stroll for an hour or so around 8:00. Looks like lower Sully producing the most SW's. Hard to tell from all the clothes who is worth scooping. Swooped Kitty / Ashley near Hawkes. She's always good for a quick blo and go for. 2 she takes out her dentures and gives decent BBBJ, but stopped too many times, so dropped her off. Alyssa scampering around in and out of the shadows. She always walks with purpose, and a scowl on her face. Upper sully thin, but active. Nothing from UDF to Wendys. Pretty cold out there.

Xerxes1876
03-08-18, 16:59
I'm not sure I understand. It sounds like you're paying up front for a BJ, then before you finish, you've got girls wanting more money to actually finish, you're agreeing to that, plus agreeing to drive them to the store or a trap, giving them more money before they get out of the car and expecting them to come back.

If so. Bud, you're doing this all wrong and you may want to consider a different hobby. Perhaps beach front property investments in Arizona or capitol investments in the Golden.

Been at this for years some girls want payment first for us mongers that cheat them So that was the case with my previous post. She performed but then made an excuse. She got no more $$ from me. Ran off with agreed payment.

SpiritGun
03-11-18, 22:39
4-5 WSW on east Main around Noon. Only 1 looked worth the hassle. East Angel was out as well if anyone is still looking for her.

Saturday around 11 p, drove down livingston spotted 3-4 and ran into Elle. Thicker white chick with a bad attitude. Made my first mistake by giving her. 3 prior to services. Found a spot, but it wasn't too private. She suggested we use her uncles house and his name ain't LEO. She went inside to seeif we could use a room. 10 minutes later she hadn't returned. Peaked around the corner and saw 4 homeboys. I got back in the car and drove off. When I passed the location again, the same dudes were eyeing me. Chances I about to be setup? Got to stay smart and safe.

Ran into the thicker bottoms angel (fake teeth) on broad. Decent service, though seems a little off. Told me a story about how her and Parsons wendy had a train ran on them by 7 businessmen back in their duo days.

Cleveland Ave. Spotted Phatty and Lynn. I'd stay away from both. Otherwise nothing else /.

Mwm 55
03-13-18, 09:38
I dreamt that I picked up a WSW about 35. Blonde nice a cups. She goes by Cheyenne or Areya. Met on Sully. She could not host so I settled for BBBJ in the car. Excellent BBBJ. . 2 plus a. 05 tip. She said she was on CL a couple of years ago and she is looking for some regulars. She can't host, if you want to host or can settle for car fun hit me up for her number. Seniors only.

Mwm 55
03-13-18, 09:48
I dreamt that I picked up a WSW about 35. Blonde nice a cups. She goes by Cheyenne or Areya. Met on Sully. She could not host so I settled for BBBJ in the car. Excellent BBBJ. . 2 plus a. 05 tip. She said she was on CL a couple of years ago and she is looking for some regulars. She can't host, if you want to host or can settle for car fun hit me up for her number. Seniors only.Here is a pic of her.

TBobber
03-13-18, 10:14
I dreamt that I picked up a WSW about 35. Blonde nice a cups. She goes by Cheyenne or Areya. Met on Sully. She could not host so I settled for BBBJ in the car. Excellent BBBJ. . 2 plus a. 05 tip. She said she was on CL a couple of years ago and she is looking for some regulars. She can't host, if you want to host or can settle for car fun hit me up for her number. Seniors only.Beware, she will blow up your phone, she will send angry texts if you ignore her initial texts, if she sees you on Sully more texts, if she sees you on Sully with another girl in your car? You're about to think about throwing something out of your car window at her then come to your senses and just block her! LOL.

GhostRider50
03-13-18, 10:32
It is so hard to pull the trigger on these SW's when they have layers on. It's like Christmas morning when you open the packages and are either excited, or disappointed. They are out there, but not in the abundant way these days. I scooped Amy on upper sully near wendys on Saturday. She used to be a redhead. Got a little meat on her, easy attitude. BBBJ, cfs, though I don't do well with condoms, switched back to BBBJ, HJ finish. . 3 with. 5 tip since she had to work for over 30 minutes to bring rain. I tried the referred Jessica, and had fun, but she texted me every other day wanting to hook up. Asked me what I was used to paying, so I figured maybe LEO got a hold of her phone, and blocked it. This weekend will be in the 60's so could be a change in environment. After mongering for over 45 years in national, and international markets the ghost is considering retirement.

Mwm 55
03-13-18, 11:09
Beware, she will blow up your phone, she will send angry texts if you ignore her initial texts, if she sees you on Sully more texts, if she sees you on Sully with another girl in your car? You're about to think about throwing something out of your car window at her then come to your senses and just block her! LOL.After reading your post, I can see that possibility in her. During our drive she did criticize the other girls that we passed. I did see some jealousy there. But I will probably think with the little head and text her sometime. I guess I can always block her. At least now I can't say I wasn't warned.

TBobber
03-13-18, 15:47
After reading your post, I can see that possibility in her. During our drive she did criticize the other girls that we passed. I did see some jealousy there. But I will probably think with the little head and text her sometime. I guess I can always block her. At least now I can't say I wasn't warned.Glad to help. What was also weird w Araya, I did try to call / text her at first if Sully was dead, but she never once answered when I was trying to reach her. But, on nights when I was doing something else and had the Batphone off or not with me, I'd find multiple texts "hey" "WYD?" "Can you see me?" "Cmon baby answer me". Then those would escalate to "Why do you even have my F-ing number". "fine never mind".

One time she saw me on Sully w another girl and she went off. After that, blocked and just drive by if I see her out now.

GhostRider50
03-15-18, 18:37
Scooped Brittany today. She is a big girl, but very pretty with long black hair and gorgeous brown eyes. We went To my usual spot, and made one mistake, and didn't discuss fully what we were going to do and for how much. Anyway, after it was over I tipped her and obviously not enough, and drama ensued. It really was my fault, and when she pulled her blade, I gave her what cash I had. All in all it was. 6 which was 3 more than I intended to pay. My gun was in my door holster, and she wasn't looking like she was going to back down, so I gave her the dough, and prevented what could have been a very nasty situation with long term consequences. Fellas, in a situation like this, it is not worth getting law enforcement, and ambulances involved. Lesson learned. I have been thinking about retiring for a while now, with health, and the not so great street opportunities. I will opt for an occasional massage with HE. So after 50+ years of mongering, from Augusta Georgia (boot camp) to today I bid you all safe hunting, and happy mongering.

SpiritGun
03-15-18, 20:50
Scooped Brittany today. She is a big girl, but very pretty with long black hair and gorgeous brown eyes. We went To my usual spot, and made one mistake, and didn't discuss fully what we were going to do and for how much. Anyway, after it was over I tipped her and obviously not enough, and drama ensued. It really was my fault, and when she pulled her blade, I gave her what cash I had. All in all it was. 6 which was 3 more than I intended to pay. My gun was in my door holster, and she wasn't looking like she was going to back down, so I gave her the dough, and prevented what could have been a very nasty situation with long term consequences. Fellas, in a situation like this, it is not worth getting law enforcement, and ambulances involved. Lesson learned. I have been thinking about retiring for a while now, with health, and the not so great street opportunities. I will opt for an occasional massage with HE. So after 50+ years of mongering, from Augusta Georgia (boot camp) to today I bid you all safe hunting, and happy mongering.Damn Ghost you got some crazy stories. Would you consider yourself lucky? LOL.

Member #5809
03-16-18, 09:49
Has anyone seen or heard from "Mariah" in the last week to 10 days? It does not appear she is with Skylar.

If you have please PM me any info. Her Mother and Father have not heard from her since she got done with Uncle LEO and they just want to know if she is still breathing.

Thanks in advance.

BackRub
03-16-18, 19:05
I was enjoying the fair weather Thursday afternoon and cruised from 3:30 pm until 6 pm. I saw Alysia (blond, small, blue eyes, 16-yr old tits, nasty attitude). I counted 7 in lower and middle Sully and only 2 in upper Sully. Alysia is looking much older; her pretty face is blemished because she picks at it.

I picked up someone named Chrissy and offered her a ride. She bummed a $2 from me for a pop. It was a complete waste of time: bad attitude, rules on top of rules, lackluster performance. I was glad to get rid of her. She said she was fresh from county and said there were many more girls there as there has been rolling stings for the last month. Chrissy has brown hair, brown eyes, B cup, baby damage, nice legs, maybe 5'6".

TBobber
03-16-18, 20:05
She said she was fresh from county and said there were many more girls there as there has been rolling stings for the last month.That's what I'm told as well. I know one girl inside the pike right now that calls me once in a while. She says pretty much every girl she knew on Sully is vacationing down off 104 right now.

Member #5809
03-19-18, 16:01
Has anyone seen or heard from "Mariah" in the last week to 10 days? It does not appear she is with Skylar.

If you have please PM me any info. Her Mother and Father have not heard from her since she got done with Uncle LEO and they just want to know if she is still breathing.

Thanks in advance.We have found her, spoken with her, and visited with her. She has said she wants off the drugs and out of the business. No idea if it will stick. Thank you to those that PM'd me. Many people are relieved she is at least alive.

Paul.

HamSammich
03-22-18, 22:29
4-5 WSW on east Main around Noon. Only 1 looked worth the hassle. East Angel was out as well if anyone is still looking for her.

Saturday around 11 p, drove down livingston spotted 3-4 and ran into Elle. Thicker white chick with a bad attitude. Made my first mistake by giving her. 3 prior to services. Found a spot, but it wasn't too private. She suggested we use her uncles house and his name ain't LEO. She went inside to seeif we could use a room. 10 minutes later she hadn't returned. Peaked around the corner and saw 4 homeboys. I got back in the car and drove off. When I passed the location again, the same dudes were eyeing me. Chances I about to be setup? Got to stay smart and safe.

Ran into the thicker bottoms angel (fake teeth) on broad. Decent service, though seems a little off. Told me a story about how her and Parsons wendy had a train ran on them by 7 businessmen back in their duo days.

Cleveland Ave. Spotted Phatty and Lynn. I'd stay away from both. Otherwise nothing else /.If the Elle you're speaking of use to post on Backpage then yes. You were probably about to get rolled. Good thing you beat feet when you did.

HamSammich
03-23-18, 07:38
I meant to post this the other day but time got away from me. I went for a stroll down Parsons and at Frebis I saw a decent looking BSW. I made the scoop and she said her name was Silk and started talking about tossing salad and all kinds of crazy stuff. I just went for a BBBJ. She had some skills and clearly, likes to deep throat. She sucked like a champ and caught every drop. She left with Mr. Jackson. She said she isn't on the stroll much but they all say that. She also claimed her phone was stolen so no number either.

Humpty Dumpty
03-24-18, 17:14
Hey guys. Hey girls. Hey, LEOs. The Creampie Crusader is back.

First, I jumped off 270. I went eastbound on Broad. Picked up this girl named Brittany who is in her 30's. She just got out of the hospital after her husband beat her. I wouldve fucked her or busted a move but since she was vulnerable I just gave her a ride home since I'm such a class act. Actually. It was because I thought I could do better. Dropped her off at her moms house.

I continued up and down sullivant. Declined the services of icy or lacy or whatever. Picked up cocoa, or koko? We went to an apartment complex lot. I wanted to creampie her for 30. She asked for 40. And made me use a condom! FUCK! Well, no problem. She sucked good. Then she took her pants off. She was bruised like a football player! And her pussy smelled like low tide. Great that she made me use a rubber. I fucked her quick and got off quick like I was carl lewis running a race.

Then I threw the comdom offf my dick onto the asphalt. I feel sorrow for the hazmat crew who has to clean it up. Dropped her off. I hope they washed my rental car with the windows down. Then I went to the dirty ass waffle house on west broad and washed my dick off in the sink. I used all the soap.

GhostRider50
03-27-18, 11:34
Worked in the area on Sat and had one shot at sully. It was around 11:00 so pickins were slim. Found Val by the carry out sully and dakota. Long straigtht black hair, spinner bod, but not badly proportioned. Took her to one of my spots for a blo and go. . 2 + tip. Her face is a little rough, but she is a doable FS either car, or hotel. Said she usually ads on line, so who knows. Good bbbjcimws. Nice and slow, Fiv showed a little smell, but good to go. I have her digits, but only for contributing, and those serious about dating a SW. Mr Blue, and Folkart get first dibs, unless they already know her, which they probably do. LOL Be safe my friends.

Mr Blue 314
03-27-18, 13:32
Not sure I'm familiar with Val? I am always looking for a gal that loves to suck the cock. Espically the ones that swollow every drop.

Worked in the area on Sat and had one shot at sully. It was around 11:00 so pickins were slim. Found Val by the carry out sully and dakota. Long straigtht black hair, spinner bod, but not badly proportioned. Took her to one of my spots for a blo and go. . 2 + tip. Her face is a little rough, but she is a doable FS either car, or hotel. Said she usually ads on line, so who knows. Good bbbjcimws. Nice and slow, Fiv showed a little smell, but good to go. I have her digits, but only for contributing, and those serious about dating a SW. Mr Blue, and Folkart get first dibs, unless they already know her, which they probably do. LOL Be safe my friends.

MongerGuy523
03-27-18, 22:11
No bullshit, I pulled up to the carryout off Oakland Park to pick up some beer on the way to a friends house to play some pool. As soon as I pull in, I notice a girl walking from across Oakland Park Avenue from Dresden. Now, I've picked up one chick on Oakland Park before, but it's been almost a year. I know there are chicks out on Cleveland, Weber, and Hudson, but I've never seriously cruised Oakland Park.

So I see this chick start to walk over to the carryout and I said fuck it, I'm going to take a chance and see if she's legit. I make eye contact with her, she nods at me and off we go! Says her name is Cam and I guess she had been out all day trying to make money. She definitely got in the right car for that!

She's 27, slim, really cute brunette with long hair. At first she gave me a bunch of shit about the donation. She wanted it upfront, I said no, then I told her I would just drop her off and she can find another date. I pointed out to her that I had to pay an ATM fee to get cash, why would I not be serious about paying her? After that she obliged and gave me a really sloppy bbbjcimws. Swallowed it all as far as I could tell. 30 for the donation, dropped her off at the spot. She didn't have a phone, but she did give me her address for future dates and I will definitely let you guys know if I come across her again.

Mw Jrp
03-29-18, 08:48
We dated 2 years ago and she remembered my review of her and complimented me on it. Her memory is better than mine, LOL. She also remarked about the thigh highs, the pic, and me watching porn while she sucked mini me. This time she was tired from no sleep. But her sweet, accommodating ways made up for her tiredness. I got BBBJ, BLS, FIV, DATY, CFS CG and mish. When, I dropped her near the pick she kissed me goodbye. Nice touch I thought! Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
03-29-18, 08:51
LE seemed to be busting folks walking around last night. They may have had a UC drug bust going on Central at Sully. They hauled off a gal I was circling for after she may have bought something from a dealer (he may be UC). Then on the hilltop lots of lights and LE cruising. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Seascape
03-29-18, 11:14
LE seemed to be busting folks walking around last night. They may have had a UC drug bust going on Central at Sully. They hauled off a gal I was circling for after she may have bought something from a dealer (he may be UC). Then on the hilltop lots of lights and LE cruising. Be safe and good hunting. MW.They reported on the morning edition of the news today that a very strong batch of H has hit the West side. 18 deaths this week so far. They're probably trying to get ahead of it.

Sad scary shit.

Walkerstalker
03-29-18, 17:28
Found this dream yesterday p ave by tru value late night 2 am. Face a2 body a 12 made the swoop headed to the honeycomb hideout. CBJ, rover, ass was juicy waist is small if you like a juicy ass to use as handlebars this is the one for you, great service let me pound it good 20 minutes hard no rush. 50 damage worth ever dime. Digits for senior member happy hunting.

DrJeckyl
03-29-18, 22:54
Careful around that street. I noticed that sully and Harris is under constant watch and believe a bust is about to happen at a trap. Just don't want any of us waiting outside for a girl to get in the car and get pulled over with anything on her.

Escape
03-30-18, 15:00
If anyone has her current number please PM it to me.

Thanks.

E.

GhostRider50
03-31-18, 10:08
If anyone has her current number please PM it to me.

Thanks.

E.She gave me a # about a week ago. When I tried two or three times to get a hold of her and crickets I do what I normally do, and delete the number.

Frank Castle09
03-31-18, 19:13
Reading comprehension has served me well. I've been obsessed with SW for years. My job has me running around the city making stops all over town, and I would see them or they would approach me before they realized I was not a client. Lately it stuck with me and I found this site because I was originally looking at trying escorts. I read the forum and grabbed some pointers and on Thursday I had my first dream. I live south and got off of work early so I got up some courage, grabbed a cover and a quick twenty and went cruising. I was doubtful because of the rain, but just when I was going to give up hope I noticed a girl heading north just before the old fire station, I turned and I don't think she noticed me so I came up to the stop sign by the carryout of there and pretended to be on my phone. When she got to the corner across from me I rolled the window down and asked if she needed a ride. Thinks kinda hit a hiccup because she kept saying she was working and wasn't really getting what I was saying, but it was eventually figured out. Tried to talk about stuff at the window, but I said I don't talk about anything until we're in the car. She hopped in and I took a little ride while we felt each other out, she asked if I was LE, I said no are you? She said no and I got proof. I was literally shaking, but trying not to show it. I told her I only had a 20 and she said that's fine, and I asked her if she had a spot. We drove back to her spot and she asked for cash upfront. I told her I don't prepay, but I won't rip her off and I showed her the money. She started BBBJ, and it was real good, but I was taking forever so after about 15 minutes she started complaining and I told her I had a cover if her mouth was tired. We hopped in the back and she rode me CFS until I finished. She said she went by Little Bit, spinners body about 5'6" with mosquito bites; dyed red hair and a couple of tattoos and piercings 5-6 for a walker. I gave her 20 for the whole thing because that's all I had and she gave me her number. Told me some sob story about having her kids taken away because she was bad off on junk. It's probably true because when she was gathering her coat up her cigarettes and a foil pack fell out. I haven't checked the number yet, I only had my personal phone so I have to wait until I can get a second line.

I know I read a lot of times that Parsons is dead and a lot of mongers get better results on Sully, but I ride Parsons every day and I can usually see a good handful of SW, though it seems to die down from 3 p to 6 p.

I do have a question, I was really nervous to try going to her spot. Which was basically just in front of a house on a side street. What should I look for so I can try to track down my own spots. I'm thinking parking lots are out, and alleys are real suspicious. The windows in the back of my van are tinted and have sun shades, should I just move everything back there once I find a place?

Twisted36
03-31-18, 20:59
Careful around that street. I noticed that sully and Harris is under constant watch and believe a bust is about to happen at a trap. Just don't want any of us waiting outside for a girl to get in the car and get pulled over with anything on her.I am guessing the bust is on Warren. The same 3 houses on Warren have been hit by swat 4 to 5 times in the last 2 months.

GhostRider50
03-31-18, 21:32
I am guessing the bust is on Warren. The same 3 houses on Warren have been hit by swat 4 to 5 times in the last 2 months.Isn't that where our buddy Jessica was staying? Anyway, for those looking for Val, she was standing on the corner of Avondale and Sully this morning around 11:30, and I had to be somewhere at noon. She was on her phone so she either has a new number or renewed her plan recently. Yesterday scooped what I thought was a young blonde near Souder, but when she got in the car she definitely was mid 40's. I was looking for a way out, but she told me she was very good at what she does. I told her I only had. 2 and she proved her statement. Didn't FIV, or even ask her to take her clothes off. Worth the. 2 though. Sometimes the older harder looking ones give great head.

Twisted36
03-31-18, 21:44
Isn't that where our buddy Jessica was staying? Anyway, for those looking for Val, she was standing on the corner of Avondale and Sully this morning around 11:30, and I had to be somewhere at noon. She was on her phone so she either has a new number or renewed her plan recently. Yesterday scooped what I thought was a young blonde near Souder, but when she got in the car she definitely was mid 40's. I was looking for a way out, but she told me she was very good at what she does. I told her I only had. 2 and she proved her statement. Didn't FIV, or even ask her to take her clothes off. Worth the. 2 though. Sometimes the older harder looking ones give great head.Jessica was frequently around there along with many many other girls. I have seen Jessica a time or 2 here recently. I wish the loop was as well stocked as it was back when she was hanging out there.

PBCurious
04-01-18, 19:39
She gave me a # about a week ago. When I tried two or three times to get a hold of her and crickets I do what I normally do, and delete the number.I've been away from posting lately. I have seen Val pretty regularly since around the week before Christmas. I have gotten 3 different numbers and all go dead soon after. Don't know why. I usually get her by her house, North Yale.

Mostly get her by the dollar store at Yale and Broad. Or around the UDF on Broad. I quit asking for her number and why it goes dead. She is a good performer and I don't need a phone buddy.

BigFriknNutz
04-01-18, 21:52
Reading comprehension has served me well. I've been obsessed with SW for years. My job has me running around the city making stops all over town, and I would see them or they would approach me before they realized I was not a client. Lately it stuck with me and I found this site because I was originally looking at trying escorts. I read the forum and grabbed some pointers and on Thursday I had my first dream. I live south and got off of work early so I got up some courage, grabbed a cover and a quick twenty and went cruising. I was doubtful because of the rain, but just when I was going to give up hope I noticed a girl heading north just before the old fire station, I turned and I don't think she noticed me so I came up to the stop sign by the carryout of there and pretended to be on my phone. When she got to the corner across from me I rolled the window down and asked if she needed a ride. Thinks kinda hit a hiccup because she kept saying she was working and wasn't really getting what I was saying, but it was eventually figured out. Tried to talk about stuff at the window, but I said I don't talk about anything until we're in the car. She hopped in and I took a little ride while we felt each other out, she asked if I was LE, I said no are you? She said no and I got proof. I was literally shaking, but trying not to show it. I told her I only had a 20 and she said that's fine, and I asked her if she had a spot. We drove back to her spot and she asked for cash upfront. I told her I don't prepay, but I won't rip her off and I showed her the money. She started BBBJ, and it was real good, but I was taking forever so after about 15 minutes she started complaining and I told her I had a cover if her mouth was tired. We hopped in the back and she rode me CFS until I finished. She said she went by Little Bit, spinners body about 5'6" with mosquito bites; dyed red hair and a couple of tattoos and piercings 5-6 for a walker. I gave her 20 for the whole thing because that's all I had and she gave me her number. Told me some sob story about having her kids taken away because she was bad off on junk. It's probably true because when she was gathering her coat up her cigarettes and a foil pack fell out. I haven't checked the number yet, I only had my personal phone so I have to wait until I can get a second line.

I know I read a lot of times that Parsons is dead and a lot of mongers get better results on Sully, but I ride Parsons every day and I can usually see a good handful of SW, though it seems to die down from 3 p to 6 p.

I do have a question, I was really nervous to try going to her spot. Which was basically just in front of a house on a side street. What should I look for so I can try to track down my own spots. I'm thinking parking lots are out, and alleys are real suspicious. The windows in the back of my van are tinted and have sun shades, should I just move everything back there once I find a place?Can't say it enough. Reading the forum is a good start but getting out on the strolls and doing recon and observing is the only to stay safe out there and never ever go to her spot! You are rolling the dice of getting rolled yourself. As your doing recon, look for different areas to go. Anywhere near alleys is about a bad a spot as you can pick. Your looking for trouble. Always go to a spot you can easily book it out of there if need be. Never talk to a gal thru the window. These gals know what's up and will let themselves in.

If you don't care for her for whatever the reason say you thought she was someone else. You may need to give her a small donation so carry $$ accordingly. Sometimes paying them to get out is the best $$$ spent. You could also use it to gather some intel on girls as well but be careful how you question so they don't think you are LEO. I've gotten great intel off girls simply by just "gifting" them a 20 to sit and talk for 20 min about areas and girls to stay away from. Parsons is probably a better stroll to get your feet wet and the stroll can yield some gold if you keep mining. Stroll basically is between whittier & reeb but a few blocks north or south of each. Apparently they are calling the south portion. Closer to Reeb. The bottoms now as the gals work up north of the Kroger call it because its a little grimier I guess. Recon, recon, recon. It will go a long way in keeping you safe but keep your guard up as these are dangerous drug infested areas where anyone can get into a bad situation very quickly if your not careful.

FolkArt
04-01-18, 22:12
I this the Val that folks have been talking about? I saw her once. Quite attractive for a SW (about 5'7" and 110 lbs with long thick dark hair) and very personable. For me performance was average. As others have noted, the phone number I have no longer works.

Seascape
04-02-18, 02:43
I've been away from posting lately. I have seen Val pretty regularly since around the week before Christmas. I have gotten 3 different numbers and all go dead soon after. Don't know why. I usually get her by her house, North Yale.

Mostly get her by the dollar store at Yale and Broad. Or around the UDF on Broad. I quit asking for her number and why it goes dead. She is a good performer and I don't need a phone buddy.I think they get desperate and hawk they're phones when all else fails. They're probably those prepaid phones. The more minutes the more they get.

That's my guess. Nobody loses 3 phones a month every month.

Seascape
04-02-18, 02:46
I this the Val that folks have been talking about? I saw her once. Quite attractive for a SW (about 5'7" and 110 lbs with long thick dark hair) and very personable. For me performance was average. As others have noted, the phone number I have no longer works.Uh ya. For a streetwalker she's a dime.

I haven't done the street in a long long time but I could see myself checking her out.

Ememphis
04-02-18, 08:32
I do have a question, I was really nervous to try going to her spot. Which was basically just in front of a house on a side street. What should I look for so I can try to track down my own spots. I'm thinking parking lots are out, and alleys are real suspicious. The windows in the back of my van are tinted and have sun shades, should I just move everything back there once I find a place?I wouldn't go to 'her spot' if it was free. You're asking for trouble there. I never park in an alley, at an abandoned house, etc. If uncle LEO drives by, he WILL get curious. Parking lots, though, if large enough, are perfect. You're hiding in plain sight. Big like Kroger, not big like a gas station. But again. I never let her pick the spot.

Spinman
04-02-18, 11:52
I this the Val that folks have been talking about? I saw her once. Quite attractive for a SW (about 5'7" and 110 lbs with long thick dark hair) and very personable. For me performance was average. As others have noted, the phone number I have no longer works.For a SW she's the real deal, I've known her a long time, giving digits out are a waste of time because they all go dead When she gets a new one she sends it to me. She does keep touch but unlike most girls she's not constantly texting for a date. Hopefully she gets clean again soon, now that baby Daddy passed away from an OD, her kids need their mom before she's dead too.

GhostRider50
04-02-18, 16:29
For a SW she's the real deal, I've known her a long time, giving digits out are a waste of time because they all go dead When she gets a new one she sends it to me. She does keep touch but unlike most girls she's not constantly texting for a date. Hopefully she gets clean again soon, now that baby Daddy passed away from an OD, her kids need their mom before she's dead too.Saw her yesterday, dropped her off near a trap house afterwards. She's nice girl, but not very lively. Good head game, but not so good FS. She can't keep her phone charged. I don't have the number anymore, cause she never responded when I had it. I've seen her walking every day I've been in the area.

FolkArt
04-02-18, 17:59
Gentlemen. I advise with utmost insistence against seeing a SW girl named Roo. If you choose to ignore my warning, you absolutely must keep it covered. Trust me here.

Bowtie
04-02-18, 23:30
Find this gem on the loop I assume?

And thanks from everyone on the heads up.

Gentlemen. I advise with utmost insistence against seeing a SW girl named Roo. If you choose to ignore my warning, you absolutely must keep it covered. Trust me here.

MongerGuy523
04-02-18, 23:34
Gentlemen. I advise with utmost insistence against seeing a SW girl named Roo. If you choose to ignore my warning, you absolutely must keep it covered. Trust me here.Last time I saw her was around the 3rd week of Feburary. Can you PM details of what you're talking about?

SunnyWestside
04-03-18, 00:43
Greetings. I apologize for my absence in posting. I moved yo the North Campus area and was wondering if anyone knows of girls in this area. I don't drive but can host. Obviously prefer someone trustworthy ish. I know you can never trust totally but some are better than others. Willing to trade a couple of west side numbers with people I trust. Thanks.

Frank Castle09
04-03-18, 13:07
Took Parsons on my way home from work last night, no action on my first pass, second time around saw a real fine WSW by the carryout near the hardware store, thicker build with wavy brown hair. Turned around and when I got back there she had crossed the street and was talking to another car. Circled one last time and saw a BSW in the same place. Called herself Baby, 5'6" with A cup breasts, pretty face with a slim body and some tattoos, said she was 25. She tried to direct me to her spot, but I made an excuse and we found another spot. She started acting like she was going to be sick and wanted to use my phone to call her dealer, but I told her I wasn't about that, then she wanted me to take her by her dealers house. I told her I would just drop her off, because I was starting to think she was too much trouble. She settled down after that. Ended up doing 35 for half and half. Good head game, and really tight. Afterwards she took forever to get dressed and just talked and talked about crazy shit. Told me she didn't have a phone right now, but honestly I probably wouldn't repeat.

hotrod43
04-05-18, 21:14
Saw one on norton rd towards hall rd. Walking talking on the phone looking for a ride. Was at work and couldn't partake. Kinda tall thin had a jacket on and couldn't get a look at the top part. Looked ok walking down the sidewalk. I'm sure I saw her a couple of wears ago in the same spot but haven't seen her sense then. Must have moved back LOL.

NorthCBus614
04-06-18, 00:52
Looking for a WSW names Rachel. Skinny with long brown hair. PM me if you know how to contact her. Much appreciated. Be safe.

FuckItAll
04-06-18, 12:56
Reading comprehension has served me well. I've been obsessed with SW for years. My job has me running around the city making stops all over town, and I would see them or they would approach me before they realized I was not a client. Lately it stuck with me and I found this site because I was originally looking at trying escorts. I read the forum and grabbed some pointers and on Thursday I had my first dream. I live south and got off of work early so I got up some courage, grabbed a cover and a quick twenty and went cruising. I was doubtful because of the rain, but just when I was going to give up hope I noticed a girl heading north just before the old fire station, I turned and I don't think she noticed me so I came up to the stop sign by the carryout of there and pretended to be on my phone. When she got to the corner across from me I rolled the window down and asked if she needed a ride. Thinks kinda hit a hiccup because she kept saying she was working and wasn't really getting what I was saying, but it was eventually figured out. Tried to talk about stuff at the window, but I said I don't talk about anything until we're in the car. She hopped in and I took a little ride while we felt each other out, she asked if I was LE, I said no are you? She said no and I got proof. I was literally shaking, but trying not to show it. I told her I only had a 20 and she said that's fine, and I asked her if she had a spot. We drove back to her spot and she asked for cash upfront. I told her I don't prepay, but I won't rip her off and I showed her the money. She started BBBJ, and it was real good, but I was taking forever so after about 15 minutes she started complaining and I told her I had a cover if her mouth was tired. We hopped in the back and she rode me CFS until I finished. She said she went by Little Bit, spinners body about 5'6" with mosquito bites; dyed red hair and a couple of tattoos and piercings 5-6 for a walker. I gave her 20 for the whole thing because that's all I had and she gave me her number. Told me some sob story about having her kids taken away because she was bad off on junk. It's probably true because when she was gathering her coat up her cigarettes and a foil pack fell out. I haven't checked the number yet, I only had my personal phone so I have to wait until I can get a second line.Yeah, been with little Bit a few times before. I highly suggest always using a cover with her. Just trust me on this one.

I didn't know she got a phone though, can you PM me the digits?

Frank Castle09
04-06-18, 19:01
Got off of work early, and took Parsons home. Did the stroll a couple of times and there was absolutely nothing around 2:30. Had to run some errands so I said fuck it and gave it another try around 4:30. Saw Melissa up by the funeral home on Parsons, went past and there were still slim pickings so I turned around and she was still up there. About 5'7" red head, probably around 120 ish. Got in and went hard on the cop check, when I was reaching for my junk she freaked and asked if I was pulling a badge. Settled on 25 for BBBTCWS, was set on tipping her if it actually happened because I take a while to finish. We went to my spot and she started, but a couple of minutes in she starts bitching about it taking a while, she pisses and moans until she asks I'll go get a cover to do FS. I told her I'd just drop her off because her complaining was taking me out of it. She offered for me to come by her place and we could do FS on a bed, hell no on that, I was real tired of her shit so I just dropped her off.

I'll be up off of Hudson tonight, maybe I'll try my luck there. I work off of North Broadway and I usually make a loop of Oakland park, Cleveland and Hudson. It's hit or miss up there. Should I look further south?

Member #6410
04-06-18, 22:34
Been out of the SW game for a little while after hittin the AMP's a bit. Was needing something quick last night and didn't have much to spare so off I went to good ol Sully. Drove around for quite a while but could barely spot anything I wanted and whenever I did I always missed the pick. For any of you out what the hell were they doing just past the UDF? Had half the street blocked off and it seemed like they were letting off pressure in the gas lines or something. Smelled like shit. Cruised all over Cbus because I like exploring a bit. Cleveland Ave. Was dead and I usually don't go for a BSW but I was pretty tired and would pick anything. Went down to the bottoms and stopped for some smokes. Saw a girl in there that had the walker kit on. Rainbow dyed hair and a septum piercing. I would have killed to get ahold of that one. (Anyone got any info don't hesitate to share. Ended up headin back up to the UDF and picked up a BSW named Kat. Probly about 5 ft 5, dark hair, average body, glasses. We pulled out turned a corner and off she went with a BBBJ. Good technique. Great DT. She didn't even negotiate beforehand. Just went for it. Gave her 30 then dropped her back off. If anybody has any info on that rainbow girl let me know. I'm a sucker for the alternative girls / nerdy ones.

Frank Castle09
04-07-18, 00:13
I was thinking about my problem, most of the time I pick up a SW and I take a while to bust, and they start complaining and really killing the mood which makes it even harder to bust. Would it make sense to get a hotel, and maybe offering 70 for an hour, that way I can take my time and drop them off when I'm done. Is this plausible? Should it be more? Less?

Traveler Two
04-07-18, 14:45
I was thinking about my problem, most of the time I pick up a SW and I take a while to bust, and they start complaining and really killing the mood which makes it even harder to bust. Would it make sense to get a hotel, and maybe offering 70 for an hour, that way I can take my time and drop them off when I'm done. Is this plausible? Should it be more? Less?If you're going to spring for a hotel room you need to get your money's worth. Make a day of it, offer 50 for a half and half. When done go out again until you bang at least three of them.

FuckItAll
04-07-18, 15:48
I was thinking about my problem, most of the time I pick up a SW and I take a while to bust, and they start complaining and really killing the mood which makes it even harder to bust. Would it make sense to get a hotel, and maybe offering 70 for an hour, that way I can take my time and drop them off when I'm done. Is this plausible? Should it be more? Less?From my experience, the ones that complain and rush you will always do so, regardless of how much you're offering up. And honestly, if you're springing for a room and willing to spend $70 on top of that, you're probably better off finding a girl from backpage. It would be considerably cheaper than a hotel room + $70. You can find a girl from backpage that already has a room, won't rush you, and is a lot better looking than the girls walking the street. Just my two cents.

I've tried bringing walkers back to a hotel room, and it usually doesn't go fantastically. If they rush you in a car, they'll rush you in a hotel room, cause they're craving the needle / pipe and they just want to get their money and go. Once in a blue moon I'll find one that doesn't mind staying for longer periods of time. Not often, though.

GhostRider50
04-07-18, 16:29
If you're going to spring for a hotel room you need to get your money's worth. Make a day of it, offer 50 for a half and half. When done go out again until you bang at least three of them.What I have done in the past is take about 90.00 with me and do three of them. I tell them I have prostate issues and don't wet cum. I let them go until they get tired, and go find another one. By the second or third one I am ready to pop. Every once in a while I'll get a good one first time, who really gets into it and she gets it done, but usually it takes two or three. It's the hunt, and luck of the draw. We have been discussing what it going to happen with BP and CL down, and if the streets get busy LEO will too. Things are starting to get real interesting.

PornMedic
04-09-18, 15:10
LEO in Columbus has moved to dressing as transvestites.

I picked up a gal this past week and had someone trying to get in the car.

Right away she jumped in and I went down the street only to get pulled over.

I was easy going. They had nothing to charge me with. I told Brittany she better drop anything out of the car before we pulled out of the alley because we were going to get pulled over. And she did.

LEO demanded to search my vehicle. To which I asked a number of simple questions:

1. On what basis do you have to request permission to search my vehicle: they stated because the vehicle was in a known drug area. I told them that this is NOT a good enough reason and refused. I would not only NOT give permission.

2. I was then informed they had probable cause to search my vehicle as I was misleading in my answers. I asked them to notify a supervisor and let them know at this time ALL conversations were recorded and that my vehicle itself has an external and internal recording device. Furthermore I would challenge ANY search as up to this time I was only asked 3 questions.

A: Identification / name / address / dob.

B: What I was doing in the area.

C: Did I know that it was a uniformed officer dressed as a Transvestite I just tried to pick up.

3. I informed them the questions they asked me were answered within my 5th amendment rights. Period and I would not only challenge a search in court. But would also pull ALL other arrests as well as their officer notes and record for any other searches performed within the last 5 years. I also let them know that I was able to, along with my dash cam able to prove I did not attempt to pick up anyone dressed as a transvestite as they knocked on my window and I waived them away. When they knocked again I told them I was not interested and it was at this time the person who I was picking up got into the vehicle. There is No Law against picking up a friend and driving out of the area. Especially if I was going to drive the friend to a treatment facility. If there was. I would like to know the ordinance as I would personally challenge it in court.

4. When asked if I was a member of the Bar Association I politely told them as an officer of the court. They should need not worry about my position, my career as well as any camera or recording being used as well as broadcast to or servers in real time.

5. When a supervisor. Along with the Helicopter etc arrived I was asked to get out of the vehicle. My answer was as follows: "I am willing to comply with your lawful orders, however, I need to know Am I being detained and if so is it for a lawful purpose. ".

6. The supervisor let me know I was being detained so they could investigate a crime. I told the Supervisor what transpired. And also I repeated my request to know what charge if any, as well as giving him notification I was not only recording but also transmitting the recording online. I asked the Supervisor if he was able to define the legal term entrapment.

It was at this time the supervisor handed me back my Identification and wished me a good night.

During the entire incident I was polite as possible. I was stern. I did not raise my voice. But I did remind the original officer that his language in the incident, cursing and such was more than just uncalled for and I would be requesting an entry into his personal file. I asked permission to reach into my glove box to grab something. And was told that was fine.

I handed the officers a few bible tracts. Their faces were very confused.

With backpage shutting down, Craigs list also going offline. I expect sites like this perhaps to follow.

In the meantime. LEO is really starting to crack down.

TBobber
04-09-18, 15:44
Thanks for posting and the heads up. Teansvestite under covers. LOL that awesome. Which Brittany was it? Little blondish, tall mixed w lots of dark hair, or medium build brown hair?

Humpty Dumpty
04-09-18, 17:26
The hammer is coming down! A site than rhymes with "Becky" is gone. Craigslist personals and backpage, gone! But like Elton John, USASG is still standing!

TBobber
04-09-18, 21:05
A lot of us just come here on autopilot, I suggest we all read the banner at the top.

Midwest Dude
04-09-18, 21:14
A lot of us just come here on autopilot, I suggest we all read the banner at the top.I don't get it.

ThirdManAlive
04-09-18, 21:21
Directly above where the posts we read are you find the following message:

"Given the events of the last couple days we though giving you guys an emergency place to reach us might be a prudent thing. If you have Facebook click this link.

Click here for the secondary communication channel.

Thanks, A2".

I don't get it.

TBobber
04-09-18, 21:22
I don't get it.For the love of Christ. LOL, at the top of this page!

Given the events of the last couple days we though giving you guys an emergency place to reach us might be a prudent thing. If you have Facebook click this link.

Click here for the secondary communication channel.

And A2 links a FB page.

DekeMan
04-09-18, 22:35
[Deleted by Admin]

Lets not ask bloviators to expound on their notions

A2

GhostRider50
04-11-18, 23:21
Was out last night between 9 and 11, lots of questionable choices. Scooped Kitty for quick blo and go. She is an older spinner, kind of chatty. Bbbjcimws. . 20.

Saw a cute blonde with her man at wendys on broad. She gave me the look, but I don't scoop SW's with their BF's close by. Weather's warming up.

Ememphis
05-21-18, 06:58
First, it's good to see the site back. I dutifully checked each morning for what seemed like a month before today's successful login. Good to see that A2 got 'er done.

Did the back and forth on Sully Saturday morning about 9 am for a couple of hours. Zombies. That's the word that comes to mind. More than a few of them. Nothing I'd even care to look at, much less scoop. Yeah the AM cruises are much less successful, but I had some free time on my hands just then.

Spinman
05-21-18, 12:08
I'm not sure what everyone else has experienced, but the streets are jammed up with escorts on the stroll. It's a little nerve racking because they clearly don't belong on the streets but damn! Hopefully the USA advertiser section will get moving again, you got to tell the girls to come here and place an ad though. Admin got us a site to come to again so spread the word!

Mw Jrp
05-22-18, 13:10
I can't remember her name but she caught my eye in the bottoms last April. She looked much younger probably because I was the 2nd person she ever had sex with; most of her work was BBBJ and I think she was new to SWing. She was a very compliant and cooperative gal. I knew I had struck gold. She sucked me all the way to my hotel suite, dropped her pants for FIV, and did everything I asked for in my hotel. I donated. 50 for a $2. 5 time. LOL.

She even rimmed me several times and I absolutely love that! I did not get her number as there are so many fish in the Capitol. LOL. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

TBobber
05-23-18, 12:03
There's a lot of new talent wandering around Sully.

Found Seye (pronounced Sigh), 5'6" dark skinned BSW. Athletic build, 24 years old. Very good BBBJ, can't really go deep, but doesn't choke on it either. After our first meet, set it up to order some take out. Very enthusiastic after she got into it. BBBJ, mish, cowgirl (she can ride with the best and never tired out or complained).

No phone, she's a little shy / skittish at first, but worth the scoop if you like dark skinned girls now and then.

UsedToBeDoctor
05-25-18, 12:41
Hello all,

Glad to be back!! Looking to see if anyone can tell me about this one. Goes by Felicia. Thanks.she walks Mound street around Whitethorne. Slim taller with long brown hair. Best b cup you've ever seen...

RoadRunner51
05-25-18, 14:48
Here on business can someone PM me the main places for the strolling in Columbus. I am located by the Easton Town Center.

Thanks.

Roadrunner.

Twisted36
05-25-18, 16:29
Here on business can someone PM me the main places for the strolling in Columbus. I am located by the Easton Town Center.

Thanks.

Roadrunner.Broad St from COSI to Wilson.

Sullivant from Georgesville to Dodge Rec Center.

Mound from Central to Demorest or a bit further into the neighborhood.

Parsons from Livingston to 104.

Any of these are a long drive from Easton.

MongerGuy523
05-26-18, 00:45
I've scooped her twice off Hudson. Light skinned BSW, says she use to be a dancer. Gives a sloppy, deep, enthusiastic BBBJCIMWS. It's really good. Lots of girls all over town.

MongerGuy523
05-26-18, 00:48
Looking for info on a walker who went by Nicole / Nikki. I'm seeing possible reports that she may have passed, but she has / had some legal issues that she may be running from as well. I just want to confirm she's ok.

She was 20, from around Nashoba but walked the hilltop and bottoms. Pm is fine.

Hollywoodnd
05-26-18, 10:54
Broad St from COSI to Wilson.

Sullivant from Georgesville to Dodge Rec Center.

Mound from Central to Demorest or a bit further into the neighborhood.

Parsons from Livingston to 104.

Any of these are a long drive from Easton.There are a few hit and misses on Livingston near Nelson on the east side. Mound is very hit and miss. I might have picked up twice there ever.

Visiting Columbus, shopping was very good all along Sully. I have been gone a few years so the cameras are a little spooky. Used to be lots of easy pick ups there.

ProntoTonto
05-26-18, 11:52
I hit the sully loop hard early this am And the LEO prescence compared to the talent I actually saw was way too off for me. I popped over to Cleveland ave and was able to scoop "Tight White" near myrtle ave somewhere. Very good BBBJCIM idk if I'd repeat didn't ask for digits. Kinda disapointed the way some of you were hyping up the sully loop.

Humpty Dumpty
05-27-18, 00:53
I hit the sully loop hard early this am And the LEO prescence compared to the talent I actually saw was way too off for me. I popped over to Cleveland ave and was able to scoop "Tight White" near myrtle ave somewhere. Very good BBBJCIM idk if I'd repeat didn't ask for digits. Kinda disapointed the way some of you were hyping up the sully loop.I creampied her back in 2005 or so. It was a good time. With Jackson no longer running the site, can we post full names and mugshots now?

Dapon
05-28-18, 20:37
There's a lot of new talent wandering around Sully.

Found Seye (pronounced Sigh), 5'6" dark skinned BSW. Athletic build, 24 years old. Very good BBBJ, can't really go deep, but doesn't choke on it either. After our first meet, set it up to order some take out. Very enthusiastic after she got into it. BBBJ, mish, cowgirl (she can ride with the best and never tired out or complained).

No phone, she's a little shy / skittish at first, but worth the scoop if you like dark skinned girls now and then.She is actually Cambodian and not black. And she is better than most out there.

Humpty Dumpty
05-29-18, 01:46
I looked through the current jail lineup and counted seven names that I recognize. I creampied six of them. Can you post a pic of the Cambodian chick?

Mr Blue 314
05-30-18, 12:50
I Was trolling last night. Most were close to the Marathon station. The Cambodian gal was walking the area hard. Both sides of the station.

She had a golden brown dress and had her hair pulled back. Never saw her get picked up. She appeared a little shy. When a monger would turn down a side street she wouldn't follow. Think she want the pick in the main street.

Was one younger white gal. Extremely long blond hair. Had a brunette with her. I'm guessing the blond at less than 21.

She was feeling no pain. If she would not have been so obvious I would have tried. She was belly dancing and pulling her shirt up a little as cars passed.

Little to no po po last night. I picked pigeon toed Kaylee from Athens. Pretty blond (signs of habbit). Took her to my place, Shower play, blow and full service.

About average. Normal fair she said she had been locked down for 10 months. No phone.

I was in the area last night from about 1 am to 3 pm. Spent around 30 to 45 min with my pick.

I looked through the current jail lineup and counted seven names that I recognize. I creampied six of them. Can you post a pic of the Cambodian chick?

PornMedic
05-30-18, 14:03
Hello all,

Glad to be back!! Looking to see if anyone can tell me about this one. Goes by Felicia. Thanks.she walks Mound street around Whitethorne. Slim taller with long brown hair. Best b cup you've ever seen...She was a lot of fun.

No real rules once you get going. Was a bit shy at first.

But that gal is a lot of fun.

She really loves getting nailed doggy style. Even more slapping the ass while holding the pigtails and arching her back for her.

Twisted36
05-30-18, 14:58
I Was trolling last night. Most were close to the Marathon station. The Cambodian gal was walking the area hard. Both sides of the station.

She had a golden brown dress and had her hair pulled back. Never saw her get picked up. She appeared a little shy. When a monger would turn down a side street she wouldn't follow. Think she want the pick in the main street.

Was one younger white gal. Extremely long blond hair. Had a brunette with her. I'm guessing the blond at less than 21.

She was feeling no pain. If she would not have been so obvious I would have tried. She was belly dancing and pulling her shirt up a little as cars passed.

Little to no po po last night. I picked pigeon toed Kaylee from Athens. Pretty blond (signs of habbit). Took her to my place, Shower play, blow and full service.

About average. Normal fair she said she had been locked down for 10 months. No phone.

I was in the area last night from about 1 am to 3 pm. Spent around 30 to 45 min with my pick.I picked up Kaylee on Monday night. She raved about her BJ ability on the way to my place. She agreed to all of my wants and at a reasonable rate. I too found her to be average to above average. She was patient with me, never tried to rush, and was able to finish the job. I would probably scoop her again just for the fact she didn't rush and she had worked hard all the way to the end. Some signs of a habit but by no means a zombie.

Mwm 55
05-30-18, 16:58
I picked up Joy on sully yesterday afternoon. Blonde I guess about 30 or so. Not a spinner. Real nice b cups some baby damage. Went to a secluded place she knew for some outdoor fun. Good BBBJ cim she even let me. F--- her face. No number as she said she lost her phone. I would repeat.

Mmakersmark86
05-30-18, 22:08
I've scooped her twice off Hudson. Light skinned BSW, says she use to be a dancer. Gives a sloppy, deep, enthusiastic BBBJCIMWS. It's really good. Lots of girls all over town.Does. She have red hair?

I'm glad this site is back up. Have had terrible luck on both Cleveland and Hudson the past few months. The girls are out in numbers though. So are the "Others" Northern Lights area has been too hit and miss. I feel like popo patrol the north side way harder than anywhere else in the city.

Anyways last chick I've picked up said her name was Crystal but can be found on Listcrawler under the name Samantha. Gapped tooth chick polly passed her 50 times walking on Hudson. Never had any interest in seeing her. Picked her up on Ontario just North of Hudson after 3 am Was actually hoping to pick up a young lite skin chick with red hair that I had spoken with 10 minutes earlier. Of course she disappeared but I see Crystal standing at the same intersection. Took a chance on her. Won't go into details but I'll say she's a poor excuse of a who're. 20 for swallow.

Bowtie
05-30-18, 23:08
Did a one pass stroll of the city on the way to work this evening. East main saw 1 tall slender young thing but not 100% she was working or not. She was at the east end of the strip. Parsons had several white zombies out, all very rough. Saw something on a side street so turned to check her out. CPD tucked in behind me, followed for about a mile. Then to good old sully. 5 in the bottoms, as many or more on the hill. Is mariah known to walk? I've not met her, but a tatted up young lady looking a lot like her was strolling around the marathon. Asked her if she needed a ride but I think she thought I was under cover or something. Didn't have the time anyway, but liked what I saw. Lots of Columbus finest out, more than I was comfy with. Ill have to make a pass on the way home, see if it was mariah!

Dapon
05-31-18, 11:46
I picked up Joy on sully yesterday afternoon. Blonde I guess about 30 or so. Not a spinner. Real nice b cups some baby damage. Went to a secluded place she knew for some outdoor fun. Good BBBJ cim she even let me. F--- her face. No number as she said she lost her phone. I would repeat.She is a trooper. Does it all cept anal. Done her many times and will go back for more.

HughMorris
05-31-18, 18:29
Anybody got a reliable provider that does rimjobs? Feel free to pm.

Frank Castle09
05-31-18, 23:26
Went window shopping tonight. Plan on making a few trips out west to scout out some spots, but it doesn't hurt to look right? Went down Parsons first, two zombies down by Woodrow, WSW looked like they had more miles than a taxi on 'them. Slipped through downtown and made my way to Sully, started at the Bottoms and counted 6 girls before Central; another 4 on my way to Hague; and the last two by Wendy's before I cut up Wilson. Spent about an hour doing my thing, but didn't make any scoops. I saw LEO in at least 5 different areas. Must have been a good night though because I only counted 6 on my return trip down Sully, and nobody on Parsons. This was all between 9:30 and 11:00.

Bucks710
06-02-18, 06:57
Been dreaming about a girl named shannon works near West Park off Sully. Been seeing her for a few years but I have lost my interest. She is a reliable provider, always BBBJCIM, but no SW. She is probably mid 40's redish hair.

Anyways I am looking for younger model for bbbjcimsw.

Anyone with any suggestions on the west side?

Mmakersmark86
06-02-18, 18:41
Picked up a good looking dark skinned SW at 5 A. M this mourning on Cleveland & Cooke. Said her name was Bambi. I'd say she's in her early 20's. 5'6 Ideal body. Not thick nor petite but well built. Athletic body type with enough curves. Dressed well with a hat on. Kinda shy. Said she came back to Columbus after staying in Akron for some time. She gave a solid BBBJCIMWS nothing exceptional though. She did keep sucking for a few minutes after I came which was cool. Damage was 25. Got her # hopefully its legit.

Humpty Dumpty
06-03-18, 02:19
Are we allowed to post full names and mugshots now?

Do you see where it says "report post?" Any guesses why that's there?

A2

Mmakersmark86
06-03-18, 16:54
Turns out Bambi # is legit. Texted me this morning.

Sorry about the typos in my previous posts. Kindle likes to fuck up what I type.

Ememphis
06-04-18, 07:12
Hit Sully about 5 am this morning. Saw several so-so WSWs and two BSWs in my first pass from west of Hague all the way in to Souder. One BSW looked young and small, the other tall and a little thicker, late 20's maybe? Second pass picked up Kiley, a 24 y / o WSW, long blonde hair, good build. Not skinny, nothing extra. Body seemed tight under the clothes, which never came off due to the super smooth sloppy BBBJCIM. Only thing wrong was she whined a bit about pre-pay until I relented, but then switched it to submissive and enthusiastic. She was freshly showered, seemed clean, and took a minute to doll herself back up when we were done. On the way home saw one all the way out by Wendys. She looked great so I flipped around just to chat and see if she had digits, but someone scooped her before I got there.

I've heard from a few girls that some from BP are running out of regs and starting the streets. The one I missed was definitely working and looked like she might just be one of 'them.

Humpty Dumpty
06-06-18, 04:31
Send me some numbers and I'll send you some numbers. I need white and Hispanic girls who look good and are under 30. My modus operandi is to check out who has been arrested for soliciting and get in touch with them by social media. I also recommend making "indecent proposals" to any woman in the west side or south side.

HamSammich
06-06-18, 15:41
I hit Parsons up this morning and picked up a BSW, can't remember the name. She was in a sun dress and was thick in the rear. I was only looking for the head game this morning. The BBBJ was really good but when it came time to do the catching, she stops and says "I don't do that hun." I learned a while ago to prepare for that type of thing so no mess was made but that's not the point. I kicked her out with Mr. Jackson. She said she just came back from an extended stay in Marysville and she's looking to work. Good head but would not repeat. No number.

TipsTipsTips
06-06-18, 17:07
Send me some numbers and I'll send you some numbers. I need white and Hispanic girls who look good and are under 30. My modus operandi is to check out who has been arrested for soliciting and get in touch with them by social media. I also recommend making "indecent proposals" to any woman in the west side or south side.I have been using the social media angle for years works great just make sure you use a fake profile. Is amazing how many of theses girls know each other.

Mr Blue 314
06-07-18, 00:34
Did the window shop drive by tonight. From around 9 pm to 1130 pm. Our uncle was out and about on bicycle, marked and a few un-marked.

Saw a monger get stopped (2 marked and a patty wagon) around the dollar store. Lots of zombi (many many miles girls) near Yale few blocks each way.

Talked to a little blond with glasses for a bit. Didn't ask for her name. Looked good on pass and bad at the window. She walked with a limp. Said she had a knee injury? Nice enough just didn't see letting her play with junior.

Noticed a blond heavy set WSW with with a pair of farmer blue jean bibs. Cut off in an attempt at daisy dukes. Man she had a nice set of titties for you guys that like the thick ones. That large ass was made for spanking.

Saw the Cambodian gal again. Several friends say she can not go too long. Saw a brunette WSW decient body with a red dress. She got picked several times.

At around 1130 p saw a nice younger blond with a high ponytail. She was standing near Yale and the underpass.

Noticed three guys try to pick her. She didn't get in only talked through window. Thought that was strange. I came around a side street. She walked over and talked to me for a bit. Said "how much you give me to suck you dick? ".

I said nothing officer. Of course she said, why ya say that? I told her three guys tried to pick her and she didn't get in. She went on to say, I was waiting on you sexy.

Once again I said no officer. That would be illegal for you to blow me for cash. Finally got the well your loss. One last time she offered blow for cash. No thank you officer. She walked away.

Rounded the corner and low and be hold there were two marked cars just around the corner. Our uncle was tucked in behind some parked cars. Be careful gentlemen.

Figured that was my clue to go. Surprised they didn't follow me or make up an excuse to stop me.

No happy happy dance for Blue. I made it out of the jungle with my cash and no uncle problems. I survived to go back to the jungle another day. Fun time watching though.

Colsnoob
06-07-18, 01:10
A couple of weeks ago I was in the area and found Sabrina on the east side of sully. She looked very run down and marks on the arms, etc. I didn't have anywhere I knew to go so she took me a few streets over behind her house in an alley. Not sure how dangerous of a situation I could have put myself in at that point, but I escaped unscathed. However I think that she either didn't catch or she let it leak out back onto me. Anyway I dropped her off at the market on mound I believe. Cost was. 2.

She gave me her digits which I still have and might call in a pinch if the heat is on the next time I am out; it is usually once a quarter or less that I get the opportunity. Since the site is back up I might go visit Charlee if I can find the contact details on the forum. She has very reliable reviews and I felt safe in her home / area.

-cn.

Bowtie
06-07-18, 07:39
Blue, you got balls! No pun intended! I did the Sully single-pass this morning on the way home. Bottoms had four or five, one was doing the parade wave the whole time cars were going by. I swung around just to see if it was real and sure enough the whole time she's standing there she's waving at cars going by kept her hand up the whole time. The hill had a few as well, the regular zombies.

YouthNAsia
06-07-18, 07:59
Blue, you got balls! No pun intended! I did the Sully single-pass this morning on the way home. Bottoms had four or five, one was doing the parade wave the whole time cars were going by. I swung around just to see if it was real and sure enough the whole time she's standing there she's waving at cars going by kept her hand up the whole time. The hill had a few as well, the regular zombies.I saw the wave as well. Crazy that they want to draw attention like that. I did 2 po passes to confirm as well and noticed she was gone on the 3rd pass.

Just wondering if you picked up the little blonde number next to the Marathon?

If so, PM me please.

Mr Blue 314
06-07-18, 08:11
I saw the parade wave gal Friday night as well. I parked and watched for a few. Believe it or not she was getting picked up.

She must be really good or guys tire easy of her. Most woukd bring her back and drop her off in about 10 minutes. I get the quick visit (blow and go) but man that is quick. I'm talking from pick to drop off. Hell it takes me at least 5 minutes to drop my pants.

Blue, you got balls! No pun intended! I did the Sully single-pass this morning on the way home. Bottoms had four or five, one was doing the parade wave the whole time cars were going by. I swung around just to see if it was real and sure enough the whole time she's standing there she's waving at cars going by kept her hand up the whole time. The hill had a few as well, the regular zombies.

Bazinga24
06-08-18, 02:41
Noticed a blond heavy set WSW with with a pair of farmer blue jean bibs. Cut off in an attempt at daisy dukes. Man she had a nice set of titties for you guys that like the thick ones. That large ass was made for spanking.Where did you see her? Anyone have her digits?

TBobber
06-08-18, 21:29
She is actually Cambodian and not black. And she is better than most out there.Cambodians look kinda Asian. Seye is very dark skinned, typical African features. Attractive. I can't see Cambodian features at all, but then I've mostly seen the the back of her head LOL.

Bowtie
06-08-18, 23:03
Tonight decided to stroll the loop on the way to work. 7:30 things pretty slow other than zombies and cpd, they were out and busy. Bottoms around Princeton longer brown hair caught my eye. 20 mph pass looked ok so I swung around. Said she was 27, I'd say closer to 40 or older. Said she just had a kid, from all the damage, I would say she had a litter or two. Started complaining about the 20 offer, she decided to stay given the option I gave her to get out if she wanted. I wish she took me up on the offer because it was the worst time I have had. The complaining continued, "you about done", "you going to tip me", "I usually get a lot more". On and on and on, this hoe wouldn't shut up. I stopped her, got myself presentable and drover her back in silence. Dumb ass me gave her the money up front. Still pissed off at myself.

Humpty Dumpty
06-09-18, 01:55
Okay. We've all seen the crappy movie in which Demi Moore is offered a million dollars by Robert Redford for a night of sex. But most of us aren't millionaires and most of us don't have Robert Redford looks. Most women will accept if you offer some cash. And not creep them out too much.

I won't tell specifics on what I do because I can imagine everyone doing it. But just hang out anywhere there are women. If she has tattoos, smokes cigarettes or does anything trashy, she will be more likely to do this.

Usually I make a little small talk, something harmless and not too invasive, you might complement a feature or an article of clothing. At night, one question is " hey, you like to party?" That always gets them going. "What do you like to party to with?" "You looking to make some easy money?" "Well, what are you comfortable with doing?" I could make a verbal flowchart so you get the right answers to the right questions without offending someone. You don't want these women causing a scene or hollering for their trashy boyfriends. Some women don't mind a guy making a blatant offer. Sometimes you got to verbally tiptoe around them. Every woman is different. Voicing her own objections for her is a good way of breaking down barriers. 'I'm just some random guy you just met. I understand if you feel nervous. Whatever you're comfortable with is just fine. ".

I would like to bust a few myths. One being that a woman does not need to be a junkie to accept a cash offer for a quickie. Another is that just because she looks good, doesn't mean you need a lot of money. You just have to offer her an opportunity, and make her feel comfortable. You may not even need to offer money. As you know from my previous posts I am notoriously cheap.

Women are human beings and they like sex too!

Humpty Dumpty
06-09-18, 02:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DrJeckyl
06-09-18, 08:13
Can anyone tell me where and what time she walks? Never saw her before. Thanks, guys.

HamSammich
06-09-18, 12:54
I took a ride down Cleveland from Morse and picked up a WSW named Tina. She is a talker and probably a little crazy but she can suck like a champ. She really got into and made a lot of eye contact. She took every drop and walked away with Mr. Jackson. I found her by the Little Caesar's just south of the Lights.

TBobber
06-09-18, 21:01
Can anyone tell me where and what time she walks? Never saw her before. Thanks, guys.Generally from Hauge to almost Nashoba, all hours of the day, night, and wee hours.

Mmakersmark86
06-10-18, 03:14
Picked up Roxy at Walford & Belcher around midnight. She used to post all the time on Backpage / Listcrawler under the name Athena. Looks pretty raggedy now compared to her pics. Said she's just getting out a bad relationship and is now homeless. Offered her $10 for a CBJ which she accepted. Her head is definitely better than most. Fast, deep and sloppy. Came within 5 minutes. Pushed her head down and swallowed my cock whole for a good 15 secs as I came. Could only imagine what it would've felt like without the rubber. She had good attitude I hope to see her again.

Dapon
06-10-18, 10:27
Cambodians look kinda Asian. Seye is very dark skinned, typical African features. Attractive. I can't see Cambodian features at all, but then I've mostly seen the the back of her head LOL.Cambodians are Asian LOL.

I'm just going by what she told me herself. That is all. She said she is darker than most. Hair is more Asian looking too.

TBobber
06-10-18, 10:43
Cambodians are Asian LOL.

I'm just going by what she told me herself. That is all. She said she is darker than most. Hair is more Asian looking too.She actually has really short hair, kinky curly mini Afro, and wears wigs. I'm just sayin', if some guys are out there looking for a Cambodian looking Walker, it's going to be a long search.

Dapon
06-10-18, 11:35
She actually has really short hair, kinky curly mini Afro, and wears wigs. I'm just sayin', if some guys are out there looking for a Cambodian looking Walker, it's going to be a long search.My bad then based on your original description. There actually is a Cambodian out there. She hangs out around marathon. I've also talk to another girl about her. So the one you described is not the one that I thought you had described. The names are even similar. LOL.

Ememphis
06-10-18, 14:43
...My modus operandi is to check out who has been arrested for soliciting and get in touch with them by social media...Can you share how you find soliciting busts? And how well does it work out? Half the time or more like one in ten? I'm curious, because it seems like a pretty good idea.

Mr Blue 314
06-10-18, 21:24
Anyone out and about tonight?

Going to go so if I can find anything tonight. Feel free to pm or post if your out tonight with any good finds.

DrJeckyl
06-11-18, 03:36
Found her tonite and she is black- not Cambodian. Seye is not her real name. She is pregnant and has pain if you fo too deep. Qhen she gives head she uses hand more rhan mouth. I went without a condom and came on her pussy. The wig that she was wearing had lice- no joke- she showed me after she came out of the bathroom. Damn. Nice body, pretty dark skin but the pregnant thing isn't cool with what little morals that I have left. Found BSW MIA before Seye today. Very pretty and a sex machine. I took several pics of Seye but didn't ask Mia. Both were on Sullivant hilltop. Since Seye is pregnant I won't touch her again.

UsedToBeDoctor
06-11-18, 09:57
Hello All.

There was a taller blonde in her mid twenties that used to walk Parsons. Looked like a college volleyball player. Clean cut for the longest but ended up on motel row on Main rather rough then cleaned up some ended up on South high dodging warrants. Anyone know anything about her lately. ?

Usedtobedoctor.

Frank Castle09
06-11-18, 23:27
I was leaving work this afternoon and I saw a WSW strolling Weber by Reis. I wasn't planning on making the swoop, but I went and grabbed some cash and a cover, figuring I could use them later if I didn't use them today. Honestly I didn't expect her to be there when I got back, but she was and I made the pickup. She told me her name was April, 5'4"-6" and about 110-20 ish, not a spinner, but still on the smaller side. It took us a second to find a spot, for various reasons, but we pulled off and found one eventually. BBBJ was nice and sloppy and pussy was tight, also her tits were still kind of nice and not flat and saggy like most of the girls who you see with a habit. We talked a little before I dropped her off and I guess she used to stroll Parsons but moved to the north side. Didn't ask if she had a number, she wanted to use my phone to make a call and I gave her an excuse not to, so I figured it would look weird if I put her number in there. I would probably see her again, better quality than the zombies I see walking on my side of town.

Ememphis
06-13-18, 06:51
Hit Sully about 5 am. Made four passes from the bottoms all the way out to Wendys. Many so-so WSWs out there waving, some traveling in small groups even. First time I've actually seen it crowded. One pass there was a girl on every corner from Hague east about 10 blocks or so. Sadly, nothing worth picking up, imo, but I'm overly cautious and it was dark out. Still, that's the busiest I've seen it in the wee hours.

Mw Jrp
06-13-18, 08:47
She looked like a doll before the pick and even with her clothes off in my hotel suite, I mis-took her for having no kids. But she has 3. Anyway, she reluctantly gave me head most of the way to my room, as I fondled her ample B titties and stroked the kitty. I also felt her smooth ass as she worked mini-me. In the room she gave me more head and I returned the favor, but she is not into having her cvnt licked.

Like many hotties she would rather be somewhere else, but still she performed adequately, and I busted a sweet nut CFS mish. I dropped her very near the pick at 1:10 am. Like others have reported, so many out. I cruised thru the west earlier in the day about noon, and spotted Kaitlin in a cute brown dress, but had no time.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

GeorgeL
06-13-18, 10:42
Not sure how you SW mongers deal with night time cruises. It's been a while since I had the opportunity to do a night run and forgot how difficult it can be. I drove the stretch in Whitehall between James and Barnett. Saw 5-6 SWs that I thought looked fairly nice. Nice weather exposes legs and I'm a leg guy. But. Getting up close. Yikes.

I definitely prefer daytime actions. May be a tad slower but it's definitely easier to see what you're getting. LOL.

Mw Jrp
06-13-18, 21:34
I saw her again today while window shopping. Boy were there lots and lots and lots out along Sully. I think Diamond is slightly cuter than Caitlin (MHO), but Caitlin has the body of a goddess. She was heading east along Sully dressed in tiny short-shorts, and a pull-over top. But it was her long blonde flowing hair that really attracts attention to her.

Both gals are difficult to manage. I'm sure Caitlin is a worse rush job, she always was. But in fairness I have not banged her in 18-24 months. She looked slightly thicker than I recall, so maybe she just got out again. Diamond too is a handful, plus both have some don'ts. Still if you want real lookers, they are tough to beat for SW's; attractive blonde spinners.

ClayDock1
06-13-18, 22:13
She passed away last month for those that didn't know, I really miss the girl but she couldn't beat her demons unfortunately.

ClayDock1
06-13-18, 22:53
She passed away month ago for those who are looking for her, the demons beat her. Really miss her personality.

Bowtie
06-13-18, 23:28
Saw her this week, well, saw the back of her head. She is very cute but I forgot about her personality and rules. Got the job done but had to be firm with her. Very cute, perfect a's to play with. I haven't seen in a couple of years, didn't notice much change in looks or attitude. Diamond?

I saw her again today while window shopping. Boy were there lots and lots and lots out along Sully. I think Diamond is slightly cuter than Caitlin (MHO), but Caitlin has the body of a goddess. She was heading east along Sully dressed in tiny short-shorts, and a pull-over top. But it was her long blonde flowing hair that really attracts attention to her.

Both gals are difficult to manage. I'm sure Caitlin is a worse rush job, she always was. But in fairness I have not banged her in 18-24 months. She looked slightly thicker than I recall, so maybe she just got out again. Diamond too is a handful, plus both have some don'ts. Still if you want real lookers, they are tough to beat for SW's; attractive blonde spinners.

Dapon
06-14-18, 00:43
Saw her this week, well, saw the back of her head. She is very cute but I forgot about her personality and rules. Got the job done but had to be firm with her. Very cute, perfect a's to play with. I haven't seen in a couple of years, didn't notice much change in looks or attitude. Diamond?I banged her on a regular basis most of last year, and even got her to lighten up on her rules, but as of late her attitude is worse than ever. So just pass on by these days.

Lucky is back out. Looks good, but inexperienced mongers beware, she has been know to rob a monger or too I always got her out of the area for fun.

Dapon
06-14-18, 00:46
She looked like a doll before the pick and even with her clothes off in my hotel suite, I mis-took her for having no kids. But she has 3. Anyway, she reluctantly gave me head most of the way to my room, as I fondled her ample B titties and stroked the kitty. I also felt her smooth ass as she worked mini-me. In the room she gave me more head and I returned the favor, but she is not into having her cvnt licked.

Like many hotties she would rather be somewhere else, but still she performed adequately, and I busted a sweet nut CFS mish. I dropped her very near the pick at 1:10 am. Like others have reported, so many out. I cruised thru the west earlier in the day about noon, and spotted Kaitlin in a cute brown dress, but had no time.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.Yeah she looks real good, but she's a damn crack head an too busy for me. .

Ememphis
06-14-18, 07:31
I've told numerous SWs over the last year about the classified site here. They all act like they are going to run right home and post an ad, but I've never seen one do it. Why do they prefer to walk up and down the street rather than use their phone as a tool? Even a couple of UTRs I know that say they want more regulars. Nobody actually advertises. Afraid of uncle LEO? Of having their pic online? I thought with BP and CL going down that there would be a boom. Anyone have an informed opinion about this?

Also, if anyone has a number for a young spinner that wants another semi-regular I'd be grateful. All of mine are suddenly MIA.

Bowtie
06-14-18, 07:53
This morning, 8 in the bottoms, 8 on the hill. All below grade, but there were a lot out. Yesterday a total of 20 out about the same time 7 am Or so. No purchases, just window shopping!

GeorgeL
06-14-18, 21:02
Found a downside to day runs. Trying to explain to my wife why my left arm and leg are sunburned. LOL.

Guess I did a little too much driving today. .

Downside is that I didn't see anyone worth a pickup.

Not sure how you SW mongers deal with night time cruises. It's been a while since I had the opportunity to do a night run and forgot how difficult it can be. I drove the stretch in Whitehall between James and Barnett. Saw 5-6 SWs that I thought looked fairly nice. Nice weather exposes legs and I'm a leg guy. But. Getting up close. Yikes.

I definitely prefer daytime actions. May be a tad slower but it's definitely easier to see what you're getting. LOL.

Dapon
06-15-18, 00:39
I've told numerous SWs over the last year about the classified site here. They all act like they are going to run right home and post an ad, but I've never seen one do it. Why do they prefer to walk up and down the street rather than use their phone as a tool? Even a couple of UTRs I know that say they want more regulars. Nobody actually advertises. Afraid of uncle LEO? Of having their pic online? I thought with BP and CL going down that there would be a boom. Anyone have an informed opinion about this?

Also, if anyone has a number for a young spinner that wants another semi-regular I'd be grateful. All of mine are suddenly MIA."Dope sickness" rules their minds and bodies.

Humpty Dumpty
06-15-18, 01:09
I picked her up late 2015. She wanted a hundred (who on the streets pays that?) But settled 40. Wanted me to use a condom but settled for BBFS with creampie. She was hot! I noticed that the quantity and quality of ladies on the street is going up! It's almost as good as Seattle!

Tapatio614
06-15-18, 08:48
I picked her up late 2015. She wanted a hundred (who on the streets pays that?) But settled 40. Wanted me to use a condom but settled for BBFS with creampie. She was hot! I noticed that the quantity and quality of ladies on the street is going up! It's almost as good as Seattle!I'm bad with remembering / getting names, You all keep bringing up Caitlin, is she the tiny one, long hair, always has a scowl on her face, and speed / race-walks everywhere, in the bottoms?

Bowtie
06-15-18, 12:23
Never seen her in the bottoms but who knows. Hague and sully are the only place I have seen. Short, maybe 5'1 or 5'2 and around 105. Longer blond hair cute face. Doesn't look at all like the regulars in the area but chasing the dragon like they all seem to be doing.

I'm bad with remembering / getting names, You all keep bringing up Caitlin, is she the tiny one, long hair, always has a scowl on her face, and speed / race-walks everywhere, in the bottoms?

Humpty Dumpty
06-16-18, 02:31
I'm bad with remembering / getting names, You all keep bringing up Caitlin, is she the tiny one, long hair, always has a scowl on her face, and speed / race-walks everywhere, in the bottoms?I ask their real names. Full names so I can send them money in jail or look them up on social media. Usually they tell you the truth. It's easier to remember and keep track of them this way.

Ememphis
06-16-18, 07:27
I'm bad with remembering / getting names, You all keep bringing up Caitlin, is she the tiny one, long hair, always has a scowl on her face, and speed / race-walks everywhere, in the bottoms?Sounds like you're talking about Alyssa there.

DesmondSpinoza
06-16-18, 07:28
I'm bad with remembering / getting names, You all keep bringing up Caitlin, is she the tiny one, long hair, always has a scowl on her face, and speed / race-walks everywhere, in the bottoms?No. Alyssa is the one who race walks in the bottoms.

JizMan
06-16-18, 09:37
I picked her up late 2015. She wanted a hundred (who on the streets pays that?) But settled 40. Wanted me to use a condom but settled for BBFS with creampie. She was hot! I noticed that the quantity and quality of ladies on the street is going up! It's almost as good as Seattle!This pic is probably 4 years old. I am pretty sure her body isn't as tight these days. I saw some photos on her FB where she looks like she packed on a few lbs around the waist. She only has one face photo up on her FB now. Her hair is curly, instead of straight like I remember it. She looks good. She has a Michelle Pfeiffer / Emma Stone look to her in the FB photo. She's one of only two SW's I've been with. Alyssa was the other. Caitlyn, in her prime, is as good as you are probably going to find on the streets of Cbus. When it comes to looks. No kids either. She not very service oriented though. She's quiet, but is a deep thinker.

Dapon
06-16-18, 15:52
This pic is probably 4 years old. I am pretty sure her body isn't as tight these days. I saw some photos on her FB where she looks like she packed on a few lbs around the waist. She only has one face photo up on her FB now. Her hair is curly, instead of straight like I remember it. She looks good. She has a Michelle Pfeiffer / Emma Stone look to her in the FB photo. She's one of only two SW's I've been with. Alyssa was the other. Caitlyn, in her prime, is as good as you are probably going to find on the streets of Cbus. When it comes to looks. No kids either. She not very service oriented though. She's quiet, but is a deep thinker.Yes, she has added weight. She is smart, but never considered her deep thinker. Maybe that's because I had more action than conversation with her and then took her back. LOL I have found two or three, that I would consider better to her, but she's in my top five.

Dapon
06-16-18, 15:53
No. Alyssa is the one who race walks in the bottoms.As does Cookie, and on the hill top.

Dapon
06-16-18, 15:55
I ask their real names. Full names so I can send them money in jail or look them up on social media. Usually they tell you the truth. It's easier to remember and keep track of them this way.I do the same. Scores points and gets extras when they get out. It's all about the service.

Humpty Dumpty
06-18-18, 23:04
I creampied Alyssa B as well.

Today I did something I don't usually do. Make a pedestrian pick up. It was hot and I was fixing up a house nearby and decided to walk down the street. At Sully and Clarendon I met Jen. Late 20's, super skinny blonde. Got a 20 dollar bbjcim in a shed not too far from there. Could've got BBFS with creampie for 30. Forget what her fake name is but she did give me her real name. Service wasnt the best but would still repeat.

Ememphis
06-19-18, 07:45
Picked up Bri Monday morning about 10 am just east of Central on Sully. Long wavy light blonde hair, nice sundress. She was clean, well-spoken and friendly. Not thin, not thick, and very pretty. Got a decent BBBJCIMWS. Paid a little more than I should have, but she's not your average SW. She said she drives herself to Sully from another part of town now and then just to make extra cash. I'd see her again.

Bowtie
06-19-18, 07:56
Skateland out about 7:30 this morning. Sully and Hague. From the drive-by it look like her face was all broke out or marked up. Wasn't looking her stunning self that's for sure.

Never seen her in the bottoms but who knows. Hague and sully are the only place I have seen. Short, maybe 5'1 or 5'2 and around 105. Longer blond hair cute face. Doesn't look at all like the regulars in the area but chasing the dragon like they all seem to be doing.

HarryHardwood
06-19-18, 12:34
Picked up a cute blond with a kind of tribal arm sleeve tattoo. Her hair was permed and seemed young and carried a black purse with a lip stud. Ring any bells so freakin cute.

TwoTwoSavage
06-19-18, 15:24
22 savage here, young monger just picked up a nice WSW on Weber and McGuffey. Standing at a corner store went in for a cigarette and started a convo with her. She said she's been having some SD (most likely pimp) and was SW to get some $ flow.

Decent body for a SW a little too saggy everything. Gives a nice CBJ and has a tight kitty, slid a hat on my head and after it fell off I seen little red spots, said she bit her tounge before she meet me, said she don't have a phone but got my number, hope to run past her again. Happy Tuesday fellow mongers.

Mr Blue 314
06-19-18, 21:49
Was in the bottoms today around 6 pm. Drove by, she jumped in started sucking as we were driving to my place.

She knows what I like. No questions no negotiations.

Got to my place she got naked, down on her knees and blew me in front of the mirror. Took it like a champ with a little face fuck. Told me she had a friend. Believe she said Heather.

Told her I would be back for her and the friend. Let ya guys know how that works out. Normal fair plus 10.

PornMedic
06-19-18, 21:59
Okay. We've all seen the crappy movie in which Demi Moore is offered a million dollars by Robert Redford for a night of sex. But most of us aren't millionaires and most of us don't have Robert Redford looks. Most women will accept if you offer some cash. And not creep them out too much.

I would like to bust a few myths. One being that a woman does not need to be a junkie to accept a cash offer for a quickie. Another is that just because she looks good, doesn't mean you need a lot of money. You just have to offer her an opportunity, and make her feel comfortable. You may not even need to offer money. As you know from my previous posts I am notoriously cheap.

Women are human beings and they like sex too!This is so true. I find the later in the month I am always able to find ladies down for some fun at the supermarket.

I have tagged more ladies in the back of the van at Walmart and Kroger than I ever do picking them up on parsons.

Buying groceries for someone that you see is trying to make a decision based on pricing what they can have is an amazing experience. They are happy to oblige.

Dapon
06-20-18, 01:04
Picked up Bri Monday morning about 10 am just east of Central on Sully. Long wavy light blonde hair, nice sundress. She was clean, well-spoken and friendly. Not thin, not thick, and very pretty. Got a decent BBBJCIMWS. Paid a little more than I should have, but she's not your average SW. She said she drives herself to Sully from another part of town now and then just to make extra cash. I'd see her again.Yeah I've seen her once. Looks good, but got the habit bad. Seen her doing the crack dance a couple times too. LOL. She don't drive either. She's operating out of the same trap on Brehl most of the other gals in that area do. She was a one off for me.

Homebrewerguy
06-20-18, 13:52
This is so true. I find the later in the month I am always able to find ladies down for some fun at the supermarket.

I have tagged more ladies in the back of the van at Walmart and Kroger than I ever do picking them up on parsons.

Buying groceries for someone that you see is trying to make a decision based on pricing what they can have is an amazing experience. They are happy to oblige.I have been very gun shy on responding to ads since everything went down. Just don't know if they are current or legit. The commentary is intriguing. I would love to hear more stories on how the market pickup went down. What neighborhoods are good? Good targets? Opening lines? Thanks.

Mw Jrp
06-20-18, 15:17
I met her last week Thursday morn about 12:30 am on Sully hilltop. I have posted pics of her when she was younger and thinner a couple years ago. She must have the longest pussy lips in the Capital. She still has a great body and knows how to use it. While she has a little weight on her, it fills her out, rather than leaves her skinny with large tits.

She sucked mini me all the way to my hotel suite, and I mean all the way until I parked in the lot. Good girl. She also provided more head in the room, lots of DFK, and I returned the favor DATY on her fantastic long-lipped giner. What a lovely cvnt she has, IMO.

I also had her CFS mish and finished with her on top while fondling her ample D sized titties. She has a very nice handful. She did everything I love. Very fine girl. I paid her fairly, but a little less than when she was young.

I don't think Ememphis's Bri is the same gal, because this Brittany does not drive. LOL. But she is definitely a fun, erotic time, with great skills. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

RonJohnson330
06-21-18, 03:46
Hit sully and wayne aroun 4 am and pondered on Rachel skinny brunette mid 20's car ride BBBJ cfs mish. 40 no digits. Kinda attractive and claims she been on the prowlnfor a year but bever seen her before. Tattoo on her left leg not tonsure of habits since she got into it. Wish she had digits. Happy safe mongering gentlemen and kidosnfornthe site back on!!

RonJohnson330
06-21-18, 04:21
4 am thurs, eastbound sully either someone died or LEO ready sweep.

Humpty Dumpty
06-21-18, 11:13
Who got popped in the sting operation?

Mr Blue 314
06-21-18, 12:23
Looks like Cpd thinned the herd of ladies last night.

I copied this from the cpd page.

PROSTITUTION STING: Last night, 6/20/18, CPD's Vice Unit arrested 15 prostitutes & 10 Johns on Columbus' westside.

The arrests come after complaints by neighbors to clean up their community.

Commander Terry Moore says 1 prostitute was rearrested within an hour-same offense. Man any idea which girl this was? Twice in the same night. Man how can ya explain this to the judge. ?

Be safe. Happy hunting... Watch your 6. The ladies should be a little skitish.

View image on Twitter.

https://www.columbus.gov/police/

Scroll down a bit to the Twitter

4 am thurs, eastbound sully either someone died or LEO ready sweep.

PopularHero
06-21-18, 13:00

Today I did something I don't usually do. Make a pedestrian pick up. It was hot and I was fixing up a house nearby and decided to walk down the street. At Sully and Clarendon I met Jen. Late 20's, super skinny blonde. Got a 20 dollar bbjcim in a shed not too far from there. Could've got BBFS with creampie for 30. Forget what her fake name is but she did give me her real name. Service wasnt the best but would still repeat.She still around the one from hilltop? Or which Alyssa B you talking about.

Bowtie
06-21-18, 19:28
Did the loop yesterday and today as well. Both days a lot of our local boys were out, County boys as well. So it seems they're still on the lookout today. Yesterday I ran into Mariah, first time I met her. Very nice personality, normal rates without negotiating, a real sweetheart. She gave me her number but she wasn't positive it was correct or not if one of you would care to give me a good number I would appreciate it. The one she gave me was a 548 or a 584 number she forgot which one, I tried both and didn't get anything.

CoolnLong
06-21-18, 19:35
Picked up a cute chick on Sullivan near Central. She had skin tight black pants and a short cropped top and was carrying a pink umbrella (it was raining). She had a great body. She wanted 30, but I only had 2 20's. She wouldn't go for 20, I wouldn't move up to 40. So I dropped off at an alley behind the store near Central and Sully. Regret I was too cheap to do 40, she had a really nice body. Anyone know who she might be?

RonJohnson330
06-22-18, 00:49

PROSTITUTION STING: Last night, 6/20/18, CPD's Vice Unit arrested 15 prostitutes & 10 Johns on Columbus' westside.

Commander Terry Moore says 1 prostitute was rearrested within an hour-same offense. Man any idea which girl this was? Twice in the same night. Man how can ya explain this to the judge. ?

View image on Twitter.

Scroll down a bit to the TwitterOh wow!! I'm always going down that way when I'm at hollywood. I was a bit in a panic mode actually because indidnt to past all 10 cunits or turn left on harris which indid amd left the scene!!

Spinman
06-22-18, 12:24
Picked up a cute chick on Sullivan near Central. She had skin tight black pants and a short cropped top and was carrying a pink umbrella (it was raining). She had a great body. She wanted 30, but I only had 2 20's. She wouldn't go for 20, I wouldn't move up to 40. So I dropped off at an alley behind the store near Central and Sully. Regret I was too cheap to do 40, she had a really nice body. Anyone know who she might be?Cute girl with a banging body? She was in your vehicle, and only asked for 30? You didn't get her name, or digits either? I've seen a dozen or so that would fit this description in the last few days.

Good luck.

PWeise
06-22-18, 14:48

Today I did something I don't usually do. Make a pedestrian pick up. It was hot and I was fixing up a house nearby and decided to walk down the street. At Sully and Clarendon I met Jen. Late 20's, super skinny blonde. Got a 20 dollar bbjcim in a shed not too far from there. Could've got BBFS with creampie for 30. Forget what her fake name is but she did give me her real name. Service wasnt the best but would still repeat.Any chance you could pm me her digits?!

Mr Blue 314
06-23-18, 00:02
Picked Ashley tonight around 8 pm. 30 ish tall, some baby damage, c-cup. Long brown hair. Tight blue jeans. Great head, no cum in mouth, nice kisser, good fuck, good convo. Had better, had worse. She got the job done. I will see her again.

She did give me digits for senior members and close friends. Picked in the bottoms.

TipsTipsTips
06-23-18, 08:04

View image on Twitter.

Scroll down a bit to the TwitterFor some reason most stings particularly the street variant happen on Thursday and that's every city I know. Wonder if it's buget related? As a weekend sting especially one the requies the man hours for a John and Jane sting.

Humpty Dumpty
06-25-18, 00:00
What are the names of the current vice cops? I need the info so I can see who has been arrested recently.

Mmakersmark86
06-25-18, 16:19
Picked up a big booty redbone chick at Cleveland & Kohr around 3 am Sunday morning. Her name was something like Rae or Renee. 5'4 with dreads wearing black brimmed hipster styled glasses. Way above average looks wise especially for that stretch of Cleveland. She took me to a secluded spot for a BBBJCIMWS. I would describe her head as slow, wet with deepthroat. Told her to go deep as I was cumming and pumped a load into the back of her throat. She continued sucking after that I had to make her stop. Damage was 20 but she was willing to sit on my dick for 30. Definitely would repeat.

Bowtie
06-26-18, 21:37
Made a pass and decided to say hello to caitlin. Jiz, your research is spot on. She has thickened up around the middle. Ass is still nice but not as tight as she was at her fighting weight. Bbbinc for double normal street rate. She wanted to do f's. (Doesn't like head I guess), not interested in that. Number for seniors, but didn't take too much looking.

This pic is probably 4 years old. I am pretty sure her body isn't as tight these days. I saw some photos on her FB where she looks like she packed on a few lbs around the waist. She only has one face photo up on her FB now. Her hair is curly, instead of straight like I remember it. She looks good. She has a Michelle Pfeiffer / Emma Stone look to her in the FB photo. She's one of only two SW's I've been with. Alyssa was the other. Caitlyn, in her prime, is as good as you are probably going to find on the streets of Cbus. When it comes to looks. No kids either. She not very service oriented though. She's quiet, but is a deep thinker.

Fromtheback
06-27-18, 01:06
Monday morning at about 7 or so, I was rolling down Hudson and spotted a thin WSW right around Grasmere. I was in need of a release, and I circled around to make another pass. Got the nod, and I looped again to make the pickup. Redhead, thin, mid twenties. Said her name was Liz. Definitely has a habit, but she was alert and eager to make some money. I explained that I don't do anything in my vehicle, and she said that we could go back to her place. She was living in a pretty shitty house on Clinton, and it's NOT for the faint of heart. If you're not comfortable in the hood, don't even think about it. A few others were in the house. Her aunt was sitting at the kitchen table getting high, another cracked out black woman was sleeping in the front room, and her aunt's boyfriend was just kinda hanging out. I waasn't really worried about his old, scrawny ass.

We went to the back bedroom (total dump), and got a very nice BBBJ, FS, and left $30 lighter. Aside from the crappy location, I went off into the sunrise a happy man!

Humpty Dumpty
06-27-18, 01:43
Monday, 5 PM. I met Donna. Mid 20's, thin, too many tattoos, too much makeup, long sexy hair. She was a few blocks west of Glenwood on Sullivant by the railroad tracks. We went to an undisclosed location. BBBJ was good. Did BBFS with a creampie finish, which she wasnt all that happy about. I had trouble maintaining a boner because I was nervous. Would definitely repeat. Did not ask for her name, though I believe Donna is her real first name. If you know her last name, send a message so I can look her up on social media. I went to Charlie's bar afterward so I could wash my dick off in the sink. The bathroom had no toilet paper or paper towels. There wasn't even a lock on the door. I drank one drink and left.

Ememphis
06-27-18, 09:39
Anyone had good luck on Parsons lately? For the last several months I've found Broad st to be pretty dead, and Sullivant is just the same group again and again. Need some new faces in the lineup.

GeorgeL
06-27-18, 10:57
Drove down Parsons last night and only saw a couple stumbling around. Nothing I'd want in my car. :

Anyone had good luck on Parsons lately? For the last several months I've found Broad st to be pretty dead, and Sullivant is just the same group again and again. Need some new faces in the lineup.

OhioDude01
06-27-18, 13:01
Just drove up sully and counted about 20 from the bottoms to hilltop. Didn't stop yet. Will report after stopping.

Ememphis
06-27-18, 17:24
Lots of SWs out, but not many that looked decent. I did see one new face in the bottoms, looked like a young blonde spinner near Princeton, but she got picked up before I could get back to her. BE CAREFUL. I saw uncle LEO on bikes cruising the alleys a lot. They'll sneak up on you as you do the scoop. If they catch you just feign ignorance and say the girl flagged you down for a ride. They'll tell you they are putting your plate number into a database of "known johns". It's no big deal. If it happens just go to the BMV and say you lost your plate.

Many cruisers out as well. Even saw (twice) a business owner run out and holler at SWs walking across their parking lot. Never seen that before. I did pick up a couple of my regular info providers for a chat. They say the girls are being harassed late at night by vice.

Broad street was dead. Nada. Also hit Parsons for a bit about noon. Saw a few but they were all tore up.

GhostRider2018
06-28-18, 12:55
Its the original Ghostrider50 here. Have not logged in for a while. Good to see the sight back up. I have been ridin blind and not liking it.

I have seen several WS over the course of the past couple of months. I actually got a couple of digits, used them for a while then deleted them. Ashley is a former BP gal who thinks she gets BP rates. That didn't go over well. There is a cute little caribbean girl that hangs out around Central and Sully. First time in the car she brings out the crack pipe. Had to put a stop to that. Most of my pick ups haven't had phones, so I can't share anything yet. But I will.

Viking2017
06-28-18, 13:16
I was out on cleveland ave today. I saw a petite WSW at the corner of elmore. Long haired brunette, looked freshly showered and was in red pajama bottoms / lounging pants.

I was on my way to a jobsite and was unable to stop. When I left the job, I circled around looking for her but no luck.

If anyone knows who I'm talking about I'd love to hear stories or get info.

JoesGarage
06-28-18, 19:25
I will be in your fair city for a family event. I will have some time to cruise around and need to know which roads are best to find a WSW with a good head game. Digits would be a plus if you wanted to throw some business to your favorite girl. I will have a rental car and therefore the windows will not be tinted. I will be looking from noon to 3 pm this Sat. Someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Twisted36
06-28-18, 21:17
I will be in your fair city for a family event. I will have some time to cruise around and need to know which roads are best to find a WSW with a good head game. Digits would be a plus if you wanted to throw some business to your favorite girl. I will have a rental car and therefore the windows will not be tinted. I will be looking from noon to 3 pm this Sat. Someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.As it has been stated many many times, you can roll Sullivant Ave from Davis on the east to Westgate or even Wilson on the west. Broad from Hague to Davis is also possible but not as easy to spot them. And any side street in between. If you look on a map follow Broad St west out of downtown and go on major road south. Wicklow, Freemont, and the rest are usually ok, especially Wicklow. Be safe out there.

Bs6268
06-29-18, 02:23
Saw keke on main for the usual rate. She's a kinda thick black provider but gave some very good on the little guy.

Offered full for the usual x2. Also offer without protection.

I have digits for seniors that can trade for girls on the east side.

TBobber
06-29-18, 02:56
Saw keke on main .There may be two Kiki's that have the exact same discription or could you have gotten the name wrong? I know for a fact the kinda thick, pretty face, 5"5', BSW named Kiki still in Jackson pike. She three way'd me today from jail.

GhostRider2018
06-29-18, 18:11
Hit Sully yesterday around 4:00 and saw a nice selection. I have been working the lower sully area, mostly because of my safe places are there. Swooped a young blonde just east of Princeton. Said her name was Bea, or something like that. First date so did the. 2 + tip BBBJ with her. She actually had a car parked by the carry out on Brehl. I am finding that the base salary plus tip is working pretty good. I don't mind giving them. 2 if I get them out of the area, with a promise of a tip when done. Gave her. 1 for her patience, and over all attitude. Phone was stolen, (typical) but would room date this one for sure. Not much LEO last night, not even the bicycle boys. Noticed that there isn't much on the upper stroll from BP to Wendy's. I do see that Vanilla made it back to BP from the street. Must have found an investor.

Happy hunting fellas.

SpiritGun
06-30-18, 02:06
Anyone had good luck on Parsons lately? For the last several months I've found Broad st to be pretty dead, and Sullivant is just the same group again and again. Need some new faces in the lineup.LEO cracked down on parsons hard. All the good ones like Wendy or Veronica are locked up or left town.

Frank Castle09
06-30-18, 05:20
Took a lunch break and strolled down Cleveland tonight around 2. Biggest problem I have with the girls on Cleveland Avenue is that they are almost never by a corner. I get you want to hang out by the bus stop, but I ain't stopping in the middle of the road for. 30 trim.

Saw a couple of girls up by Weber, but I kept rolling made the swoop on one down by the library until I figured out it was a tranny. I don't care what's on your bucket list that's not on mine so I kept rolling. Ended up picking up a thick BSW near Aberdeen. 5'4" to 5'6" maybe 160 or more with short dyed blonde hair. Good personality, we joked and talked while I found a spot and got down to business. Did everything covered, but the BJ doesn't get me there so I wasn't stressed. Good dirty talk and could take a pounding. Pussy wasn't the tightest, but it wasn't loose either. 20 minutes later I dropped her off where I picked her up and headed back to work. Never got a name or asked about digits, but I don't really plan on spending much time up this way anyways.

AsphaultCowboy
06-30-18, 08:48
Do any of you fellas know a decent area to go hunting in a bigrig? I keep hearing things about Sullivant ave but am hesitant because. Well ya know a big red semi is pretty easy to spot LOL. Any feedback is great stay safe guys.

Bowtie
06-30-18, 17:57
I have seen Riggs pulled off down in the bottoms, just east of central. I've never seen any of them having troubles, I assume they were meeting a friend or two usually there is ample place to get pulled over between central and the railroad tracks. I would not be comfortable running down through there and having one come over and jump in, I think that would be a little crazy. But to sit and wait for the right one to climb in would be easy pickings down there. I had to run out for groceries today, probably a dozen or so out on the loop, no new faces just the normals.

Do any of you fellas know a decent area to go hunting in a bigrig? I keep hearing things about Sullivant ave but am hesitant because. Well ya know a big red semi is pretty easy to spot LOL. Any feedback is great stay safe guys.

Viking2017
06-30-18, 18:37
Do any of you fellas know a decent area to go hunting in a bigrig? I keep hearing things about Sullivant ave but am hesitant because. Well ya know a big red semi is pretty easy to spot LOL. Any feedback is great stay safe guys.Used to be there were always a couple gals prowling around the Pilot at Wilson.

Humpty Dumpty
07-01-18, 03:47
Anyone know Hali S. ? Early 20's, skinny blonde, good looking? She frequents sullivant.

UsedToBeDoctor
07-01-18, 09:39
Out cruising around and see what is out and about. Nothing worthwhile really getting ready to call it a night about 1130 and came up on one that was sober after fighting for awhile still had the druggie look but clean freshly showered nice hair. I circled twice finally got her to talk. Came to my window explained just did 16 days for getting in a car and she said they called it soliciting. Could not get her into mine. I do look like a cop nearing retirement though. LOL. Went up an alley and ran into " the head doctor" black girl not high thin with perky a's. All was not lost. He safe going on a trip be back around and a few!!

Traveler Two
07-01-18, 14:54
Do any of you fellas know a decent area to go hunting in a bigrig? I keep hearing things about Sullivant ave but am hesitant because. Well ya know a big red semi is pretty easy to spot LOL. Any feedback is great stay safe guys.Just west of Wilson on the south side of sullivant there is a big parking lot. Stop there and use the laundromat. Might get lucky.

BuckeyeFanatic
07-02-18, 00:29
Anyone know Hali S. ? Early 20's, skinny blonde, good looking? She frequents sullivant.I've picked her up before, though she was very much a clock-watcher in terms of trying to get me to hurry, and kept saying she had somewhere else to be.

Twisted36
07-02-18, 08:42
Anyone know Hali S. ? Early 20's, skinny blonde, good looking? She frequents sullivant.I know her. She is hit or miss depending on the day and time. She does have one meaty pussy though.

GhostRider2018
07-02-18, 20:52
I know her. She is hit or miss depending on the day and time. She does have one meaty pussy though.If she has long curly hair then she is the one I posted about earlier. I usually go base + tip so she didn't rush me, but she did try to tell me how to drive, and to use my turn signal, etc.

GhostRider2018
07-02-18, 20:58
Some of the most concentrated areas for SWs is near the trap houses. Find out where they are and you will find the booty. Sully and Brehl is the busiest I've seen lately.

Bowtie
07-02-18, 23:10
Safeway market area was very hot this evening. 8 or 9 within 100 yards, cpd parked at the Princeton club lot looking down the street. See them there a lot, not sure why, never see them move from there.

Some of the most concentrated areas for SWs is near the trap houses. Find out where they are and you will find the booty. Sully and Brehl is the busiest I've seen lately.

Humpty Dumpty
07-03-18, 00:24
I creampied tattooed Donna again. I only had two twenties otherwise I would've given her 30. Next time will just do BBBJ since she is good at that. She was at West Park and sully. This was 5 pm.

Monica C. And Alyssa B. Were spotted walking near sully and Glenwood.

RonJohnson330
07-03-18, 01:05
Has anyone seen Rachel skinny brunette with a big tattoo on her left thigh?? Usually around walks harris towards burgess.

Bowtie
07-03-18, 07:38
Just met a cute little thing in the bottoms, best guesses 22 years old, 5 8 probably 115 lb. Very nice looking body, was wearing short shorts and heels! Light brown dark blonde hair about a 6 maybe on the scale. Personality-wise she is a little difficult, but got the job done. I wouldn't mind taking this one to a room for some full service, nice looking gal.

Humpty Dumpty
07-03-18, 20:31
Has anyone seen Rachel skinny brunette with a big tattoo on her left thigh?? Usually around walks harris towards burgess.Rachel F. Is currently in jail according a certain page on a well known social network.

BlubberGut69
07-04-18, 05:51
I know her. She is hit or miss depending on the day and time. She does have one meaty pussy though.Picked her up last night around 2 am, unfortunately left my phone in the front seat and she stole it. Said she knew a spot, led me down an alley and then walked off. I'm in from out of town and didn't have my guard up. Plus she was smoking hot, was thinking with the little head. Don; t make the same mistake fellas. Stay safe.

GhostRider2018
07-04-18, 14:45
Safeway market area was very hot this evening. 8 or 9 within 100 yards, cpd parked at the Princeton club lot looking down the street. See them there a lot, not sure why, never see them move from there.Sometimes just their presence in the area causes a lack of activity, unless they are taking turns going into the club.

Twisted36
07-04-18, 20:42
Picked her up last night around 2 am, unfortunately left my phone in the front seat and she stole it. Said she knew a spot, led me down an alley and then walked off. I'm in from out of town and didn't have my guard up. Plus she was smoking hot, was thinking with the little head. Don; t make the same mistake fellas. Stay safe.I have seen her many times without any issues like that, but most of these ladies will, if given the chance, will take the easy money or rob you blind. Always keep your guard up and be smart. That is the only way to keep from getting taken.

Humpty Dumpty
07-05-18, 14:00
Our story starts around 1115 pm on 4th of July. Around Richardson and sully, I saw Cici. Short, petite, a little street wear. Got spooked about cops and had to abort the mission. Later at sully and Ogden I found carma. She is 32, dyed blonde hair and after a few months in jail she is looking normal. Got BBBJ and BBFS with creampie for 30. Great service and personality would repeat!

Twisted36
07-06-18, 12:05
Does anyone have any info on the tiny, under 5 foot and under 100 lbs, blonde East of Hague. I have seen her out a few times and I can never seem to get back around in time to scoop her up. I saw her Tuesday night around the UDF.

I did meet a new face out on the block. Said her name was Renee. Tight body, flat chest with tiny nips. Didn't see any signs of the habits, but she is out there for a reason. I found her on Harris and dropped her back down closer to the Metro PCS near Whitethorne. She wouldn't do anything with out the raincoat so I only helped her out with a Jackson and Hamilton. I could tell that was less than she wanted but she put in the effort for the most part. She only started rushing toward the 25 minute mark. I guess she needed to go back to the walk to find another friend. Happy hunting gents.

Escape
07-06-18, 12:43
Does anyone have any info on the tiny, under 5 foot and under 100 lbs, blonde East of Hague. I have seen her out a few times and I can never seem to get back around in time to scoop her up. I saw her Tuesday night around the UDF.

I did meet a new face out on the block. Said her name was Renee. Tight body, flat chest with tiny nips. Didn't see any signs of the habits, but she is out there for a reason. I found her on Harris and dropped her back down closer to the Metro PCS near Whitethorne. She wouldn't do anything with out the raincoat so I only helped her out with a Jackson and Hamilton. I could tell that was less than she wanted but she put in the effort for the most part. She only started rushing toward the 25 minute mark. I guess she needed to go back to the walk to find another friend. Happy hunting gents.Says her name is Corrinda. Under 5 foot 65 lbs according to her. Lots of complaining and trying to take control of the situation. Will ask for money up front. Generally hard to get along with. She is on Wicklow more than Sullivant.

E.

Kdoc13
07-06-18, 22:43
Living on the east side, and not knowing Sully or Cleveland well enough to hunt, I usually check out Borad. But it has been dead as frak lately. My regular, Samantha, the skinny WSW, appears to have moved on, and while there used to be three or four others you would see from time I haven't seen any of them. There is one heavier Blonde WSW I saw a few weeks back, but haven't seen her since, and none of the Black girls look at me, so I'm pretty sure they aren't strolling. Did the Main St, action move somewhere else on this side of town, or has Whitehall finally defeated us?

Bs6268
07-06-18, 23:58
Living on the east side, and not knowing Sully or Cleveland well enough to hunt, I usually check out Borad. But it has been dead as frak lately. My regular, Samantha, the skinny WSW, appears to have moved on, and while there used to be three or four others you would see from time I haven't seen any of them. There is one heavier Blonde WSW I saw a few weeks back, but haven't seen her since, and none of the Black girls look at me, so I'm pretty sure they aren't strolling. Did the Main St, action move somewhere else on this side of town, or has Whitehall finally defeated us?Pm me I'll help you out bud.

Spinman
07-07-18, 11:33

I did meet a new face out on the block. Said her name was Renee. Tight body, flat chest with tiny nips. Didn't see any signs of the habits, but she is out there for a reason. I found her on Harris and dropped her back down closer to the Metro PCS near Whitethorne. She wouldn't do anything with out the raincoat so I only helped her out with a Jackson and Hamilton. I could tell that was less than she wanted but she put in the effort for the most part. She only started rushing toward the 25 minute mark. I guess she needed to go back to the walk to find another friend. Happy hunting gents.Unfortunately it says her current location is the workhouse, listed as 4'10" 95 lbs after 7 large orders of fries and I think 4'10" is on her tip toes, Escapes info is accurate. Just ring her up when she gets out, but as I said use a burner, she likes to text at all hours, not to much but that shit is annoying to me.

HamSammich
07-07-18, 17:33
Living on the east side, and not knowing Sully or Cleveland well enough to hunt, I usually check out Borad. But it has been dead as frak lately. My regular, Samantha, the skinny WSW, appears to have moved on, and while there used to be three or four others you would see from time I haven't seen any of them. There is one heavier Blonde WSW I saw a few weeks back, but haven't seen her since, and none of the Black girls look at me, so I'm pretty sure they aren't strolling. Did the Main St, action move somewhere else on this side of town, or has Whitehall finally defeated us?Main can be hit or miss as of late. The usuals seemed to have moved on and the ones that are out look like extras from The Walking Dead. I used to frequent Morse. Between Karl and Cleveland but that has dried up also it seems. All the regulars are gone.

UsedToBeDoctor
07-09-18, 09:02
Hello.

Took the usual route to happiness and found in the middle of the block on Reeb, Taylor. Clean heavier redhead with the softest skin I have ever felt. Skills were meh didn't catch but very clean wasn't high and allowed touching. 2 $.

Good luck.

UsedToBeDoctor
07-09-18, 14:19
Anyone know what happened to Jordan. Nice looking taller blonde that strolled up near Kroger to Planks. She was staying last I knew way out by Great Southern shopping center. She got picked up on a bench warrant from catch court but I haven't heard anything.

BigFriknNutz
07-09-18, 16:07
Anyone know what happened to Jordan. Nice looking taller blonde that strolled up near Kroger to Planks. She was staying last I knew way out by Great Southern shopping center. She got picked up on a bench warrant from catch court but I haven't heard anything.She retired. Imo the worst head game on Parsons.

HamSammich
07-09-18, 17:16
I don't normally find my myself on the west side but because of work, I was there today. At lunch, I decided to hit Sully. It was an absolute smorgasbord! Anything and everything was out. Black, white, young, old, skinny, fat, tall, short. It was a buyer's market for sure! Picked up a girl named Cassie. She was a younger spinner with dirty blonde hair. I found a quiet spot and we hopped in the back of the van. Her oral skills were so so but she was nice and tight with no baby damage. I didn't see any signs of a habit. She left with Mr Jackson and I went back to work. I might try it again tomorrow. Just not with her. Be careful boys!

Bowtie
07-10-18, 07:52
In the smorgasbord continues this morning! 9 in the bottoms 8 on the hill the various size shape and appearance.

I don't normally find my myself on the west side but because of work, I was there today. At lunch, I decided to hit Sully. It was an absolute smorgasbord! Anything and everything was out. Black, white, young, old, skinny, fat, tall, short. It was a buyer's market for sure! Picked up a girl named Cassie. She was a younger spinner with dirty blonde hair. I found a quiet spot and we hopped in the back of the van. Her oral skills were so so but she was nice and tight with no baby damage. I didn't see any signs of a habit. She left with Mr Jackson and I went back to work. I might try it again tomorrow. Just not with her. Be careful boys!

HamSammich
07-10-18, 13:20
In the smorgasbord continues this morning! 9 in the bottoms 8 on the hill the various size shape and appearance.It's crazy. They're almost standing on top of each other. You stop the car and they almost swarm!

Mmakersmark86
07-10-18, 22:49
Picked up a big booty redbone chick at Cleveland & Kohr around 3 am Sunday morning. Her name was something like Rae or Renee. 5'4 with dreads wearing black brimmed hipster styled glasses. Way above average looks wise especially for that stretch of Cleveland. She took me to a secluded spot for a BBBJCIMWS. I would describe her head as slow, wet with deepthroat. Told her to go deep as I was cumming and pumped a load into the back of her throat. She continued sucking after that I had to make her stop. Damage was 20 but she was willing to sit on my dick for 30. Definitely would repeat.Apparently these hoes change names as often as they change weaves. Picked up the same redbone chick at 6 am on Hudson west of Cleveland. This time told me her name was Bri. Guy in a truck a tried to scoop her up at the exact same time as me lucky she hopped into my car. Said dude was a regular but kinda weird. I bet he lurks this site LOL so no disrespect. She is truly good looking 5'4 145-150 lbs with a decent booty for her frame. This time she was wearing a blonde weave and had on glasses. Told her I tried calling but that she gave me a bogus #. Gave me a lame excuse says she doesn't have a phone. Took me to the same spot as last time for 20 BBBJCIM. No deepthroat or swallowing like last time. Head was still good though. Dropped her off on Kohr the young goons were out already.

Haven't cruised the strip too often lately but I will say any good looking SW walking along Cleveland gets picked up instantly. Outside of the trannys, most hoes seem to get picked up within a couple loops. I guess business is good.

Mmakersmark86
07-10-18, 22:59
I've scooped her twice off Hudson. Light skinned BSW, says she use to be a dancer. Gives a sloppy, deep, enthusiastic BBBJCIMWS. It's really good. Lots of girls all over town.Same Bri she is legit. Maybe I was too drunk, swear she said her name was Rae or Renee. You're prolly the guy who tried to scoop her up same time as me this morning. LOL.

Humpty Dumpty
07-11-18, 01:41
The quantity and quality have been the best that I have seen.

Anyone check out the busted soliciting issue? Since I've been living in Texas for years, I only recognized three women from this issue. Two of them I creampied multiple times 10 plus years ago when they looked better. I recognized Jody B. Who is not getting any younger. She posts all over every escort site.

Bucks710
07-13-18, 15:45
Does anyone have any info on Sharee, light skinned BSW in the bottoms on Sully? She has been around for years, I have just never scooped her. Is she worth a try?

GhostRider50
07-13-18, 15:55
I have hit the trail a few times, with not much to report. Monday I happened to see Tracie walking near the Shell on W Broad. She has long black hair, and sometimes it is curly, sometimes straight. What I like about her is she actually has a good personality, and you can carry on a conversation with her. For. 3/,4 anything is on the menu except the big A, but I enjoy her naked BBBJWS. She takes her time, and takes every last swimming sailor. I had her digits written on a receipt, but must have pitched it.

GhostRider50
07-13-18, 16:04
I am starting to figure out some things. I have learned to read most personalities from the street, and if I do pick up the wrong SW I know it in the first minute of the ride. The good ones won't ask you to take them to get something to eat, or a drive thru for something to drink. The good ones won't ask for the $ up front, at least not right away. If I am going for BBJJ with FIV, I will give her. 2 and promise a tip if service allows. I don't do this in her back yard, mind you, only if she will go outside the area to a safe spot. I have learned alot from past mongers on this site, and it has helped me alot. I notice that some guys are getting ripped off. Happens to us all. Hide your shit. And take plenty of 1,s 5,s and 10,s and find different stash spots in the car if a date starts going well and you want to upgrade. Problem with that is when I clean my car out I will find cash everywhere. LOL Be safe brother mongers.

S.

DrJeckyl
07-13-18, 17:36
Does anyone have any info on Sharee, light skinned BSW in the bottoms on Sully? She has been around for years, I have just never scooped her. Is she worth a try?Lord, no. No kissing, won't ride, and does not look good with clothes off. Not much fun.

HamSammich
07-13-18, 18:59
I tried to post this yesterday but kept getting an error.

I hit Sully again from about 11 a-1 p. Slim pickings. I finally made a move and picked up a WSW. She was a touch older than I thought at first glance but she didn't show signs of a habit. She had a little baby damage but not enough to ruin anything and she was pretty tight. She had C's with big nipples. I found her just east of Hague by the school. She did this weird thing. She gathered 2 crumpled up fast food bags from behind my seat I hadn't tossed out yet and said she'd throw them away for me. I've never had this happen before and thought it was strange. I gave her a Jackson on her way out. Uncle LEO was out pretty heavy. The weekend is almost here so be careful boys!

Rack Pat
07-13-18, 20:12
Does anyone have any info on Sharee, light skinned BSW in the bottoms on Sully? She has been around for years, I have just never scooped her. Is she worth a try?Shiree is the best BBBJ in the state of Ohio.

Dapon
07-14-18, 12:09
I am starting to figure out some things. I have learned to read most personalities from the street, and if I do pick up the wrong SW I know it in the first minute of the ride. The good ones won't ask you to take them to get something to eat, or a drive thru for something to drink. The good ones won't ask for the $ up front, at least not right away. If I am going for BBJJ with FIV, I will give her. 2 and promise a tip if service allows. I don't do this in her back yard, mind you, only if she will go outside the area to a safe spot. I have learned alot from past mongers on this site, and it has helped me alot. I notice that some guys are getting ripped off. Happens to us all. Hide your shit. And take plenty of 1,s 5,s and 10,s and find different stash spots in the car if a date starts going well and you want to upgrade. Problem with that is when I clean my car out I will find cash everywhere. LOL Be safe brother mongers.

S.The good ones I meet ask for food and drink after! LOL, and they pay for their own! I also pay more than the going rate. Sorry guys. I tell them up front what I want and expect. If they are not down for that, then we part ways. While I will tip, I never do upgrades. I just tell them up front what is expected. Biggest expectation is going to my place of choice. Never ever will I do the deed in an ally, a back yard or anywhere on the Hilltop or the bottoms. Its simply not safe at all. There are too many good places to go within a couple miles of the bad zone. Enjoy the summer and the good ones!

Dapon
07-14-18, 12:11
Apparently these hoes change names as often as they change weaves. Picked up the same redbone chick at 6 am on Hudson west of Cleveland. This time told me her name was Bri. Guy in a truck a tried to scoop her up at the exact same time as me lucky she hopped into my car. Said dude was a regular but kinda weird. I bet he lurks this site LOL so no disrespect. She is truly good looking 5'4 145-150 lbs with a decent booty for her frame. This time she was wearing a blonde weave and had on glasses. Told her I tried calling but that she gave me a bogus #. Gave me a lame excuse says she doesn't have a phone. Took me to the same spot as last time for 20 BBBJCIM. No deepthroat or swallowing like last time. Head was still good though. Dropped her off on Kohr the young goons were out already.

Haven't cruised the strip too often lately but I will say any good looking SW walking along Cleveland gets picked up instantly. Outside of the trannys, most hoes seem to get picked up within a couple loops. I guess business is good.I did not partake as I was working, but yesterday I was driving Hudson between 71 and Cleveland and saw 4 to 5 SWers and two of them were very nice looking. I've seen them on Hudson before, but never that many at one time.

Blueboy23
07-14-18, 13:26
I spied Caitlyn by the Wendy's on Wednesday; she says she's out during the day, and very late evenings. Is she pregnant? I also saw the tall "difficult" hottie SW near Central, but she wasn't into me. Blast from the past Brittany was also strutting near Hague, looking her post-rehab best! Several other attractive women were also out and about, but I passed them over after I saw a UFO (unidentified f'ing object) strolling west on Sullivant, then heading north on Hague at about 4AM. She's 5' 7", blond, clean, with a trashy sorority girl look, and sporting the best ass I've seen on the street in years! She's hotter than Caitlyn, and was obviously working. Alas, I could not make an introduction, as she was preoccupied with the company of a certain young man who appeared to be taking her "to lunch."

TBobber
07-14-18, 13:44
I spied Caitlyn by the Wendy's on Wednesday; she says she's out during the day, and very late evenings. Is she pregnant? I also saw the tall "difficult" hottie SW near Central, but she wasn't into me. Blast from the past Brittany was also strutting near Hague, looking her post-rehab best! Several other attractive women were also out and about, but I passed them over after I saw a UFO (unidentified f'ing object) strolling west on Sullivant, then heading north on Hague at about 4AM. She's 5' 7", blond, clean, with a trashy sorority girl look, and sporting the best ass I've seen on the street in years! She's hotter than Caitlyn, and was obviously working. Alas, I could not make an introduction, as she was preoccupied with the company of a certain young man who appeared to be taking her "to lunch."Which Britni? Small blonde or tall, light skin that also went by Sky or Lexi on BP?

Blueboy23
07-14-18, 18:50
Which Britni? Small blonde or tall, light skin that also went by Sky or Lexi on BP?Small blond Brittany. (One of several, but perhaps the most widely known.).

Bucks710
07-14-18, 21:57
Shiree is the best BBBJ in the state of Ohio.Thanks, I will go for the BBBJ.

Bucks710
07-15-18, 10:12
Was doing the loop this morning, kind of dead. Got there about 7 am and about 9 I was going to give up, one last pass on Sully and I spotted Hali, was blonde tiny spinner, scooped her and did BBBJCIM and fiv. She is very good, 8 out of ten, talks a little too much. I'm going back tomorrow for FS.

WatchUrSix
07-15-18, 23:46

I hit Sully again from about 11 a-1 p. Slim pickings. I finally made a move and picked up a WSW. She was a touch older than I thought at first glance but she didn't show signs of a habit. She had a little baby damage but not enough to ruin anything and she was pretty tight. She had C's with big nipples. I found her just east of Hague by the school. She did this weird thing. She gathered 2 crumpled up fast food bags from behind my seat I hadn't tossed out yet and said she'd throw them away for me. I've never had this happen before and thought it was strange. I gave her a Jackson on her way out. Uncle LEO was out pretty heavy. The weekend is almost here so be careful boys!Known her on and off for 2 or so years. LMAO She has always done that trash clean out thing. A bit flighty but mostly coherent. How was the service? Unfortunately she has fallen off the wagon a bit.

Dapon
07-16-18, 09:18

but she didn't show signs of a habit.!Look closer. LOL.

HamSammich
07-16-18, 09:39
Known her on and off for 2 or so years. LMAO She has always done that trash clean out thing. A bit flighty but mostly coherent. How was the service? Unfortunately she has fallen off the wagon a bit.The service was ok. Not great. I'd probably repeat. She seemed with it. Not high or anything. Just a little goofy!!

DerekDomino
07-16-18, 12:12
I hate to question the tactics of a fellow enthusiast, but to the guy on the moped clearly working the alleys this weekend, what's your plan man?

If you aren't just window shopping and attracting a lot of unwanted attention, do you expect to have your date hop on and hold on for dear life until you find a spot?

HamSammich
07-16-18, 14:11
Look closer. LOL.I didn't she wasn't. Just didn't see any obvious signs of it.

RonJohnson330
07-16-18, 15:46
Hit the loop around 330 am this morning, slim pickings but saw a TGTBT west of hague, thought to long turned around and she was gone. Cruising down hoping to pk her up but not to be seen again. Brunette cute face had a sparkly beige chemise blouse type thing. Has anyone seem Rachel yet?

Twisted36
07-16-18, 17:57
Hit the loop around 330 am this morning, slim pickings but saw a TGTBT west of hague, thought to long turned around and she was gone. Cruising down hoping to pk her up but not to be seen again. Brunette cute face had a sparkly beige chemise blouse type thing. Has anyone seem Rachel yet?I am not sure if it is the same Rachel, but the Rachel I know that walks that area was out Friday night with a very rough looking chap. I saw her come out of the alley by the Warren Market with him and walk toward Burgess. I was going the opposite way so by the time I got turned around she was gone and the guy was up by Terrace. I know where she has been hanging around as my go to girl and in that area has been at the same place. If I see her again, I will try and post about it.

TBobber
07-16-18, 18:25
I hate to question the tactics of a fellow enthusiast, but to the guy on the moped clearly working the alleys this weekend, what's your plan man?

If you aren't just window shopping and attracting a lot of unwanted attention, do you expect to have your date hop on and hold on for dear life until you find a spot?That's great. I think I'll load up my electric scooter and give it a try. Many nights I spend more in gas than BBBJWS. LOL, every monger dollar counts!

Stinger69
07-16-18, 19:18
I am not sure if it is the same Rachel, but the Rachel I know that walks that area was out Friday night with a very rough looking chap. I saw her come out of the alley by the Warren Market with him and walk toward Burgess. I was going the opposite way so by the time I got turned around she was gone and the guy was up by Terrace. I know where she has been hanging around as my go to girl and in that area has been at the same place. If I see her again, I will try and post about it.The Rachel I know lived close to Cooper Stadium, about 5' 7" long dark hair, long legs about 37 years old. I haven't seen her in years if someone has a number for please share.

GhostRider50
07-16-18, 20:29
That's great. I think I'll load up my electric scooter and give it a try. Many nights I spend more in gas than BBBJWS. LOL, every monger dollar counts!That is a first! I saw a guy sitting in his car behind Wendys (upper sully) and actually pulled out a pair of binoculars to check out the alley. I mean dead stopped in the middle with drive thru traffic right beside him.

Dapon
07-16-18, 22:02
The Rachel I know lived close to Cooper Stadium, about 5' 7" long dark hair, long legs about 37 years old. I haven't seen her in years if someone has a number for please share.Heard she is no longer with us.

Dapon
07-16-18, 22:04
That is a first! I saw a guy sitting in his car behind Wendys (upper sully) and actually pulled out a pair of binoculars to check out the alley. I mean dead stopped in the middle with drive thru traffic right beside him.Most likely a UC and not a monger. Be careful.

Dapon
07-16-18, 22:05

If you aren't just window shopping and attracting a lot of unwanted attention, do you expect to have your date hop on and hold on for dear life until you find a spot?A couple years ago there was a guy on a motorcycle that used to cruise Sully doing the same thing. He was pretty bold, he would get off his motorcycle, and walk right up to the girls. And often he would walk up to civilians as well mistaking them.

LittleToNoThin
07-17-18, 09:35

S.I wouldn't ask you to give up your exact spots near the area but could you share the types of spots you use near the area? I for the life of me can't think of somewhere that would not look suspicious. PM is fine if you prefer.

Stinger69
07-17-18, 10:29
Heard she is no longer with us.What happened to her.

Dapon
07-17-18, 23:15
What happened to her.No offense, But if you got ask that question, you might want to reconsider being out on the streets, And around these girls.

Dapon
07-17-18, 23:16
I wouldn't ask you to give up your exact spots near the area but could you share the types of spots you use near the area? I for the life of me can't think of somewhere that would not look suspicious. PM is fine if you prefer.Out in the open, as always the best. Parking lots, shopping centers, places were people don't expect to see you. If you find a place where you're hiding, then you do look suspicious. Spend some time scouting the area and you will find spots. Best thing to do is stay near the area, but 1 to 2 miles away. Don't do alleys or abandon houses. You're just asking to get Robbed there.