PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Cobalt
05-08-16, 15:27
Is Jamie a Parsons regular, or is she now working Sully? Wouldn't mind giving' her a shot, but I'm clearly not a SM, so I won't ask for her digits.As I said, she was visiting a friend on Sully, and works Parsons.

Mw Jrp
05-08-16, 22:42
She has Caribbean blue eyes, is cute as hell, and has an athletic body. Well maybe the firmness is because of her age. I'm sure I dated her before. Brittany provides a true GFE at least with me. She spent about an hour getting me up and off, with plenty of very skilled oral and several positions.

She is an orgasmic nympho and nutted no less than 6 times. And she is very vocal whether riding the pole CG, or hitting her hard mish, or DATY. Licking her tasty clit she really moaned and busted over and over.

Here's a couple pics of her awesome frame and giner. She would like to hear from a couple USASG seniors or date gals. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mr Blue 314
05-08-16, 23:48
Kaley,

Mr Jrp is the man. I too was able to meet Kaley as well. Thanks again Mr. Jrp. Your the man, I defiently owe ya a beer sometime.

I only had time for a car date as well. Nice blow, fiv, dfk, cim with spit. Got to love that body and long blond hair. Really nice ass and a very sexy walk. No rush, good speed and rhythm. She says she is a country girl from Athens, Ohio. She came to Columbus with a Bf a while ago. Things went south and no Bf now and she is stuck in Columbus.

Enjoyed our conversation. Told her next time we could do a room date and maybe a quick dinner. Treat her right and she will take care of you. Wish she swollowed but ya can't be greedy and have it all. She is not street hard yet. I hope she does not burn out.

LEO was out and about in full force. Saw a guy handcuffed near Columbia about 7 or our Uncles going through this guy's white Cadillac.

Guessing it was not a monger bust, not sure though. Be safe, happy hunting gentlemen.

Thanks for sharing her digits Mw Jrp. Only had time for park and blow with giner play and it was nice. Great suction and itwas non-stop until the job was done. I will repeat soon when I have more time for FS. She does have a hot ex cheerleader body.

ColsBuckeye315
05-09-16, 01:54
Went for a drive Sunday evening to kill some time. On the first pass it was a wasteland with no one out. On the second pass it seems there were people coming out of the woodwork onto Sully bottoms, SWs and civs alike. I wasn't comfortable scooping with all the people around so I made one complete pass through the the bottoms to see all the talent that was out first. I decided on a girl I had seen on a corner a few blocks earlier. Went back to get her but she was nowhere to be found so I did another pass through the bottoms looking for her. Made it all the way to the end with no luck and decided to go back a third time and get whatever caught my eye. Seems with the church trying to clean things up lately my quick subsequent laps hadn't gone unnoticed. I was just about to swoop a girl when one guy of a pair walking down the sidewalk yells something like "They don't need your money. Better push on outa here. " I decided it wasn't worth the trouble and decided it was time to cut my losses and head home.

This failed cruise was on me. I'm a window shopper and my fear of missing something better always has me passing on good looking girls in hopes of finding that gem. I got to get better at pulling the trigger on a cute girl when I see her. In any event I might just take a break for a bit at least until the heat that this church group is bringing dies down. I might try a really late night cruise and see if theres still as many of them out then.

AlwaysRenting
05-09-16, 03:08
Came into town for my races. Hit Sully about 930 pm Sunday. Turned into the bottoms to start, where I scooped a "Cookie". Things went pretty standard, 10 to start with a bump to 20 when finished. There was one glaring problem that I noticed upon dropping her off, there was blood on both the front and back seat of my rental. I repeat, there was blood on the seats. She claims to have given birth just a few weeks ago, so who knows what's going on down there. All was cleaned and sanitized but I must say that it struck me as odd, as she only gave a BJ. Just a heads up to anyone who picks up a "cookie".

EdB99
05-09-16, 05:51
She has Caribbean blue eyes, is cute as hell, and has an athletic body. Well maybe the firmness is because of her age. I'm sure I dated her before. Brittany provides a true GFE at least with me. She spent about an hour getting me up and off, with plenty of very skilled oral and several positions.

She is an orgasmic nympho and nutted no less than 6 times. And she is very vocal whether riding the pole CG, or hitting her hard mish, or DATY. Licking her tasty clit she really moaned and busted over and over.

Here's a couple pics of her awesome frame and giner. She would like to hear from a couple USASG seniors or date gals. Be safe and good hunting. MW.You are the man! Keeping coming.

Mw Jrp
05-09-16, 08:43
I found her at Harris and Sully. She looked very nice, and hopped in. She wanted $ for H&H at my hotel. I countered with. 4 and a tip. She wanted a guarantee for. 6, and cash up front. I finally got tired of her "games" and dropped her where I found her with. 05 for feeling her up. She seemed like a gal who does not walk much, had small teenage firm titties. But I got the feeling there would be more upsell, or a rush, or God knows.

After dropping Tiffany, I rolled a few blocks and found Anna, my ATF, for a thorough GFE. Anna is a much, much better pick IMO. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
05-09-16, 08:47
She always delivers for me and never fails to build my nut up for a terrific orgasm. Even if I already busted a few hours earlier with a 20 yo hottie.

For those of you who have Anna's number, she lost that phone, so I have no other number for her. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Irish Fan
05-09-16, 11:45
Lots of SW's workin for the party favors. Hope the sobriety checkpoint didn't make any of your's day. I got through while they were setting up. Swooped Layla by the drive thru, east of Wayne. Going for the best BBBJCIM nomination at this years SW awards. Nice girl. Tried to CFS but I don't handle covers and cars well, finished orally. I have her digits for front line warriors. Had in issue earlier with a tall light skinned BSW with boots, around Central. Not going into details, just don't pick her up. There was a SW that looked 14 by the wayne market, hanging with a long dark haired girl with complexion issues. If that girl is 18 my Grandmother works Broad st. IF I am wrong let me know.I saw the light Skinned BSW earlier in the day Friday after a visit to your fair city. She gave me a nice smile and I nearly scooped her but LEO got in the way. I thought she was cute and am curious what the issue was? PM if you want. I visit a couple of times a month and will avoid for lack of info.

Thanks for all your posts. Very helpful.

Be safe.

LonelyAsian67
05-09-16, 15:38
Thursday, 10:30 AM found Melissa hanging near the Marathon station on Sully. Very pretty WSW, straight brown hair, dark brown eyes, about 25 why / o, spinner. She looked "fresh", not worn down by the street, was intelligent, clean, spoke well and was quite friendly. Said she was up for anything except greek. Found a spot and had her strip. Lots of bruising on her arms (nowhere else). When asked, she said she'd been hooked on H for a couple years but has been off for five months. No open wounds. Let me take pics of her, both undressed and while licking and sucking. Once I was primed, she climbed aboard and danced around 'til I finished. Had some baby damage, but not terribly obvious. No rush at all and seemed happy to talk about herself, family and past without being overly chatty. Overall, I'd give her a street rating of 8 in looks, attitude and performance. Gave me digits, but is keeping low profile, so asked I don't share.

Be careful out there.

JustVisiting82
05-09-16, 23:35
Came into town for my races. Hit Sully about 930 pm Sunday. Turned into the bottoms to start, where I scooped a "Cookie". Things went pretty standard, 10 to start with a bump to 20 when finished. There was one glaring problem that I noticed upon dropping her off, there was blood on both the front and back seat of my rental. I repeat, there was blood on the seats. She claims to have given birth just a few weeks ago, so who knows what's going on down there. All was cleaned and sanitized but I must say that it struck me as odd, as she only gave a BJ. Just a heads up to anyone who picks up a "cookie".

Cookie has a been a regular on Sully for quite some time. She was about six months pregnant, but thanks to her habit didn't look it. Haven't talked to her to see what all happened with the pregnancy or the baby, but I've seen her out a few days ago and she definitely didn't look as if she was carrying a baby any longer. My guess is that her problem caused her to lose it, because she is terribly strung out.

PBCurious
05-09-16, 23:57

Here's a couple pics of her awesome frame and giner. She would like to hear from a couple USASG seniors or date gals. Be safe and good hunting. MW.MW. Where are the black stockings? That's how we identify your work.

TrollDog
05-11-16, 16:20
Thought the nice weather would bring some out but spotted only one making eyes and she was def a 2 or3.

Maybe lunch time is better. Traffic was picking up and schools letting out.

Bowtie
05-11-16, 20:15
Crazy what a few hours will do! 7 to 8 o'clock, there were probably 30 girls out tonight. Over a dozen just at Hague Avenue area. I didn't say hello to any, just window shopping.

Thought the nice weather would bring some out but spotted only one making eyes and she was def a 2 or3.

Maybe lunch time is better. Traffic was picking up and schools letting out.

FolkArt
05-11-16, 23:59
Kaley,

Mr Jrp is the man. I too was able to meet Kaley as well. Thanks again Mr. Jrp. Your the man, I defiently owe ya a beer sometime.

I only had time for a car date as well. Nice blow, fiv, dfk, cim with spit. Got to love that body and long blond hair. Really nice ass and a very sexy walk. No rush, good speed and rhythm. She says she is a country girl from Athens, Ohio. She came to Columbus with a Bf a while ago. Things went south and no Bf now and she is stuck in Columbus.

Enjoyed our conversation. Told her next time we could do a room date and maybe a quick dinner. Treat her right and she will take care of you. Wish she swollowed but ya can't be greedy and have it all. She is not street hard yet. I hope she does not burn out.
Made an appointment with Kayle. We both confirmed an hour before. I started driving to meet. Suddenly a new number, hi it's Kayle. New location. Ok I guess. Then another new number with 513 area code. Hi it's Kayle. I drive to the meeting place. Silence. I drive home. One of my regulars got my money instead. LOL.

NFInc
05-12-16, 00:59

Maybe lunch time is better. Traffic was picking up and schools letting out.I went up Sully around 4:20 or so. Saw a couple dozen girls. A lot of 5's and 6's with a couple 8's in there. Wish I'd had time to stop.

LittleToNoThin
05-12-16, 15:58
Cruising Sully has become so depressing, every girl I see is so far gone it is truly sad. I am sure there are some good ones left I just haven't been able to catch them out. So tried Parsons this afternoon. Saw a gaggle of 4 or so all within one block. All looked good from 50 ft. But not so much closer up. One blond with a smoking body had a bandage on her forehead, SMH. Anyhow a very petite hard body wearing her shirt hiked up showing a tone belly was one I took a shot at. She walked down Welch to meet me after I turned. She was very cute and hot and coherent but, also very young it appeared. I couldn't do it thinking she was likely under 18 so I drove away. I'll keep looking I guess.

PBCurious
05-15-16, 11:10
Cruising on Thursday evening around 10:00 was making a turn around at Richardson, when I found Jasmine, a tall light skinned BSW. Performed the LE check as we drove to a spot. We discussed the menu, but she had a lot of crazy rules that made me remind her of what she was out here doing for money and she ought to lighten up a bit. Anyhow opted for some bbbjcimwsw. Very talented. 3 the damages. On the way back to the drop off she wouldn't quit talking about being possessed because she was brought up religious and is doing what she was doing. Over all I would repeat if I saw her but I would not go looking for her.

CharlieWeather
05-15-16, 20:57
Cruised Sully today and found a mom of three from Asheville, who visits from time to time. Skinny blonde, about 35 years old. Life was hard on her but she still had her wits about her. BBBJCIM.

FolkArt
05-15-16, 23:01
Made an appointment with Kayle. We both confirmed an hour before. I started driving to meet. Suddenly a new number, hi it's Kayle. New location. Ok I guess. Then another new number with 513 area code. Hi it's Kayle. I drive to the meeting place. Silence. I drive home. One of my regulars got my money instead. LOL.I got a text from an unknown number, asking if I wanted to meet. Yeah sure, but who is this? Turns out, it was Kayle. She changed her phone. Had some really bad luck on the west side and so moved south and east. So I picked her up. She is not really petite, more solid and athletic. Small chest and pin-point nipples. I was wondering what mwjrp meant when he said she was "rough". Yep, she's from the country, swears a lot, not particularly classy. But she is kinda cute and great in the sack. Fingernails digging into the back. When she gets excited, she has the oddest way of breathing, almost as if she's choking. But you can tell she's really into it, especially when her body clenches as she comes. She's fun to talk to and she's trying to get her life together. She says she's kicked the habit and I hope she makes it.

Mw Jrp
05-16-16, 09:08
I found her walking with a friend on the hilltop. She hopped in and asked me to drop her lady friend off Broad street. After I did that she sucked me most of the way to my room. In the room she provided the usual GFE as she always does.

There are three reasons I continue to pick her up. She is young and cute IMO. She is extremely skilled and patient. She is very orgasmic; like a nympho.

There were many gals out there. The dark haired brunette, about 22 yo, was being extra cautious. I have Brittany's digits. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
05-16-16, 09:13
I spotted a short, thin, blonde and was circling for her late at night. But LE followed me, so I could not complete the circle to get a better look at her face and estimate her age. I had to leave the area to shake the law.

Since it was late, I decided to call it a night. I had Brittany's GFE in mind and decided no one would deliver like she does. So that was it for me on Sunday. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

CMH Hobbiest
05-16-16, 16:04
Thanks to a share from MW, I was able to connect with Brittany from the Hilltop and had a great time.

As always, MW's description is right on the money. She is definitely worth the time to hookup.

Looks are above average for a SW and she has skills and personality to match. And wow! Nice and tight! Treat her well and she will return the favor. Stay safe and have fun! CMH.

Mw Jrp
05-16-16, 20:16
I found her near Central walking up the Sully hill and finally caught her in an alley off the side street at the top of the hill. We dated before and recounted where, what, etc. So, she breathed a sigh that I was a decent and safe monger. She doesn't walk much, she claims. And it's probably true, as I have not seen her since that first time.

Boy, is she a doll, IMO. Very cute and a firm body with a thin layer of fat for smoothness and fun, fondling. Like a good girl, she jacked and sucked me on the way and I FIV too.

In the room she revealed her small B size tits with silver dollar size areolas. Her giner has thin long lips with the right one much longer. LOL. I had to taste that sweet clam and DATY until she nutted vocally, rocking her hips, and rolling her tummy in orgasm. Actually, she nutted twice.

I hit her CFS CG, K9, and mish finish. She also BBBJ and BLS. Destiny spent about 45 minutes in my hotel suite. She also has digits for a couple decent active USASG seniors. I dropped her off at her house. And she passed on a pic this time. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

PBCurious
05-16-16, 22:33
Found her tonight about 8:30. She has been talked about on here before. Picked her up and went to a spot in an alley. Negotiated a good price. She had just come out tonight and lucky me she was fresh.

Nice brunette and a sweet build. Her body was tight. Started with an awesome BBBJ while I FIV. We got her out of her clothes in the backseat of the truck. I dove into that box for some great DATY which I.

Didn't want to stop. Not to sound like other mongers on here but she nutted several times and I got it all. I opted to finish with BBBJCIM which she held for a long time until I reached the door for her to spit. We got a nice laugh. I actually took care of her donation wise with a tip. I found myself another regular.

DesmondSpinoza
05-17-16, 01:20
Went out at about 10 pm To get some KFC. I really had no intentions on doing the Sully 500. Buuuuut. As I was sitting in the parking lot eating I couldn't help but notice some action down the street.

So after I finished dinner I decided to go the long way home and check things out. HOLY CRAP! There were SW's everywhere on the top of the hill. I stopped counting at 15!

I found the afore mentioned Brittany. And off we went. After that I cruised around a bit and there were three at one time literally trying to get in my car.

PBCurious
05-17-16, 15:32
Went out at about 10 pm To get some KFC. I really had no intentions on doing the Sully 500. Buuuuut. As I was sitting in the parking lot eating I couldn't help but notice some action down the street.

So after I finished dinner I decided to go the long way home and check things out. HOLY CRAP! There were SW's everywhere on the top of the hill. I stopped counting at 15!

I found the afore mentioned Brittany. And off we went. After that I cruised around a bit and there were three at one time literally trying to get in my car.It's amazing what happens when the weather warms up.

Rocky Rhodes
05-17-16, 19:50
Wasn't cruising, but passed a hot looking tall, thin brunette in a red hoodie sweatshirt and sweatpants walking toward Mound on Souder. On my way back, I noticed her walking west on Thomas, so I passed her slowly, made eye contact and smiled and pulled over. She came up on my drivers side so I asked if she needed a ride anywhere. She asked if I was a cop and we proved to each other that we weren't. I thought she was decent looking so we negotiated a Jackson. Mutually located a safe spot. She performed a rough but still nice BBBJ considering I had never blown a nut from a BJ before. I decided to let it rip and blew about half a load. She caught every drop, then spit out the door. She seemed nice and a little savvy to the street as well, so because of her pleasant demeanor I gave her Jackson with Hamillton as a tip. She gave me digits to pass out "if I want to" and had said she usually doesn't walk but advertises on BP. I dropped her at a market east of the UDF on Sullivant or Broad. Since it was my first pick, I didn't pay much attention to where I was and got out of Dodge. This was around 7 pm today.

So I finally stepped out of character and picked up a WSW (she might have had some Latina or even African in her ancestry due to very curly dark hair). Since I have never read the mongers guide, I was looking for feedback from a senior versed in the art such as MwJrp or the immortal (dearly departed?) YounGoneForFun, but any feedback would be appreciated. PM for digits as she seemed open to more encounters today and asked me to call her when I'm in need, which I just might so that I could get a room and have the full MwJrp experience.

Mw Jrp
05-18-16, 15:28
I had Sarah for lunch and was fortunate to find her. I met her in an alley last night after the Brit / Chris duo, but could not perform and scoop her. She too was happy to find me again today. Besides being a cute tiny thing, and I love the teeny ones, she gives some awesome head. She sucks the whole sausage DT, then slowly moves up to the head and uses her tongue to hit the sensitive part of the head. It's a very stimulating corksucking IMO.

In the room I got a lot more BBBJ and BLS. She does it all orally. I then hit her CFS CG, K9, and a mish finish. Sarah nutted twice and I busted a very hard nut. As I pounded into to her mish, she wrapped her little legs around my back and her arms around my torso, and held on like a teenage GF of decades ago. LOL. The girl really knows how to please a guy like me.

I got digits for a couple USASG seniors that actually date girls, report so, and treat the girls respectfully. Sadly, many of you don't. Anyways, I asked for a pic and she refused, but said to pass her number to decent guys. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

VirCof
05-18-16, 15:51
I had Sarah for lunch and was fortunate to find her. I met her in an alley last night after the Brit / Chris duo, but could not perform and scoop her. She too was happy to find me again today. Besides being a cute tiny thing, and I love the teeny ones, she gives some awesome head. She sucks the whole sausage DT, then slowly moves up to the head and uses her tongue to hit the sensitive part of the head. It's a very stimulating corksucking IMO.

In the room I got a lot more BBBJ and BLS. She does it all orally. I then hit her CFS CG, K9, and a mish finish. Sarah nutted twice and I busted a very hard nut. As I pounded into to her mish, she wrapped her little legs around my back and her arms around my torso, and held on like a teenage GF of decades ago. LOL. The girl really knows how to please a guy like me.

I got digits for a couple USASG seniors that actually date girls, report so, and treat the girls respectfully. Sadly, many of you don't. Anyways, I asked for a pic and she refused, but said to pass her number to decent guys. Be safe and good hunting. MW.How was she? Is she was clean or still in drugs?

Postal12
05-18-16, 19:23
Ran into Holly recently in the morning hours near UDF at Sully & Hague. Medium height, average build, dirty blonde, seemed mostly "with it" and not a zombie like so many others.

I believe YGFF reported on her some time ago.

Car date, no issues. Didn't have the going rate on me so she accepted single digit dollars as payment LOL.

What a bargain!

Mw Jrp
05-18-16, 23:00
I have dated her 3 or 4 times and she is always a sweet breathe of fresh air. She has a great attitude and aims to please sexually. She has a big round booty, firm B size titties, and sucks a nice dick, IMO. Here's a pic of her very fuckable frame. She has digits now and would like to hear from a couple decent USASG members who date girls. Nice tight coochie, even though she is a mom. Oh, and she nutted 3 times; and busts best when riding the pole. LOL.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

PBCurious
05-18-16, 23:14
Ran into Holly recently in the morning hours near UDF at Sully & Hague. Medium height, average build, dirty blonde, seemed mostly "with it" and not a zombie like so many others.

I believe YGFF reported on her some time ago.

Car date, no issues. Didn't have the going rate on me so she accepted single digit dollars as payment LOL.

What a bargain!I agree, Postal, what a bargain. Usually she performs well in every aspect, has a wide open menu. One of my ATF's.

TexasMonger
05-19-16, 09:52
I have dated her 3 or 4 times and she is always a sweet breathe of fresh air. She has a great attitude and aims to please sexually. She has a big round booty, firm B size titties, and sucks a nice dick, IMO. Here's a pic of her very fuckable frame. She has digits now and would like to hear from a couple decent USASG members who date girls. Nice tight coochie, even though she is a mom. Oh, and she nutted 3 times; and busts best when riding the pole. LOL.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.Hey MW Jrp.

Never thought that an untidy hairy Bush would look this pretty. I would do her in a heart beat but unfortunately I'm no where near Columbus.

Cheers.

TM.

BigFriknNutz
05-19-16, 18:59
If you are lucky enough to pick her up after she's smoke a little weed it's one of the best BJs on the block. Otherwise still above average but damn that weed makes her a superstar!After a short vacation, Amy is looking for a few good men to keep her off the street. About 5'6, 140# dirty blonde attractive and one of the nicest round thick booty on the block. No drama or hassle with her. PM for digits.

GhostRider50
05-19-16, 19:51
Texted Brittany and picked her up at her place. Great time, all has been said, except, do not park behind her house. She thought it was safe, but the neighbors came out with smart phones and started recording my departure. Fortunately, deed was done, and she was in the back of my suv, so they only got me. I should have known better.

PBCurious
05-19-16, 23:43
Cruising up Sully this afternoon around 7:15 in the last leg of making the big loop from Broad in the bottoms up to the Hilltop on Sully, saw a stunning beauty in a nice dress at the corner of Wayne and Sullivant. She looked out of place she was that good looking. Made the turn around the Wendy's decided to go back and see if she was still there. Scooped her at Harris. Glad I did, we took a little drive, and talked for a minute, I could tell that she wasn't all the way convinced that I wasn't LEO, I get that a lot some times. For a minute there I was beginning to think that a had a civilian that was literally looking for a ride, finally got the ice broken and we decided to go to my place. Best move ever. She has only been here for the last 6 months. Nice brunette, well spoken. Built terrific, looked awesome naked. At my house we discussed the donations, I discovered that she hadn't eaten yet today, which then I told her I could make her something to eat. She opted for a frozen pizza, which I put in and then we went to work. Incredible BBBJ with a lot of BL and attention to the boys and the tip of the rim. We did this for a while, I had to break for a minute so I didn't bust, also got the pizza out. Went back to her and got busy again. She really took good care of this old man. More BBBJ and serious ball sucking. She climbed up beside me and I got to go DATY and thought I was in heaven. Wonderful chewy lips and extremely sensitive to the touch. She got off a few times then wanted me in her. Put on the cover and went at it Mish for a while, she is very vocal finished in the bag. We cleaned up in the shower, dressed, sat at the table had some pizza. We got in the truck and I took her to her house. I will definitely be back for more. I will have the digits tomorrow, she didn't remember her last four of her number, so I need to call her on her friends phone, then she will call back with her phone that way I will have it. All in all I've had a great week this week.

DrJeckyl
05-20-16, 00:39
Texted Brittany and picked her up at her place. Great time, all has been said, except, do not park behind her house. She thought it was safe, but the neighbors came out with smart phones and started recording my departure. Fortunately, deed was done, and she was in the back of my suv, so they only got me. I should have known better.I always bring the [Deleted by Admin] back to my place then take them back where I found them. Sure would hate to get a career ending indecent exposure ticket for getting caught with my pants down in a parking lot. Also, to report I finally bagged the last attractive BSW left that was missing for me. Jasmine, tall and light skinned. She was pretty desperate because I got full service with CIP for 30 and no attitude. She was on Sully and Wayne and was a gamble because I swear LEO was doing laps around her. Nice girl as long as you make it clear what your looking for because she will dominate you otherwise.

Buster Hymen
05-20-16, 14:34
Drove over to Columbus from Indianapolis yesterday, rolled down Sully around 4 pm. The legendary MwJRP was so kind to provide digits for a couple of recent supergirls, but I decided to hit the stroll first to see what I could scoop first.

All I can say is "WOW". Girls of all kinds were all over the streets, I was like a kid in a candy store. I literally had trouble deciding who to approach, kept rolling around trying to decide who to go after first.

Spied a young blonde cutie, and she was the one I went after. Actually, I rolled by her a couple times as I wasn't sure she was old enough, but I determined she was of age and went for the scoop. And I am glad I did!

Anna has been reported on quite a bit before, and the previous reports were all correct. She was an absolute sweetie, extremely nice and amenable. She right off the bat stated that she was starving, hadn't eaten all day. Took her to my hotel for an extended session, starting with a shower.

After this phenomenal session, I was spent, and at my age, I have determined that if my first pop of the day is a "10", then there is no point in going back to the streets for a second round with someone else. Best to leave the day on a high note.

Got her a meal at a local fine establishment, LOL.

You guys in this town have it good. Enjoy it while it lasts!

SullMonger
05-22-16, 01:17
Met a WSW tall brown hair with the name Allen tattooed on her left side of her neck. She was walking with her sister, she said both were working I can't remember her name but Sarah is what I think she said. Does anyone know these two names for sure and contact #. ? They live on Warren I believe and walk close to there on hilltop.

RonJohnson330
05-24-16, 18:48
Cruised down sully between woodbury and hague afterwork today and my, I love the summers. Dear Senior members, please guide me to a date this weekend!! BP experienced but 0 SW, novice.

Mw Jrp
05-25-16, 08:54
Cruised down sully between woodbury and hague afterwork today and my, I love the summers. Dear Senior members, please guide me to a date this weekend!! BP experienced but 0 SW, novice.I see from your 6 reports you have not "dated" anyone and just ask questions or make comments. Hhhmmm? How about you reporting a few dates with girls you find so we can see what you are like? That's how this works.

Every guy who comes on here asking questions, gets the same response. None! In order to reach senior status you need 25 posts and 6 months on this board. But we can see your history to see if you dated any girls. Or just asked 25 questions or made 25 comments.

So, if you want intel, you must date girls, report the results in great detail, and then you will get "seniors to help you.

PBCurious
05-25-16, 14:03
Made a loop on the way home and glad I did. Met a slightly older WSW (compared to the 20 yr olds) that is. Picked her up just west of Hague. Her name is Sheree rocking body but a little bit worn on her face. Too much "H". No Matt drove to the spot negotiated a very good rate. Started with BBBJ with some FIV, after sneaking swift to check for hygiene decided on some DATY my favorite. Which she says she loves and I got to find out the good way as I got a face full. We finished FS in a cover. Tipped a Jackson took her to her place and moved on. I will repeat frequently.

Bil73
05-25-16, 17:40
Cruised down sully between woodbury and hague afterwork today and my, I love the summers. Dear Senior members, please guide me to a date this weekend!! BP experienced but 0 SW, novice.All the information you need are here in the post. Times. Areas ect. They have done everything but picked one up for you and dude that's on you.

BigFriknNutz
05-25-16, 17:54
Cruised down sully between woodbury and hague afterwork today and my, I love the summers. Dear Senior members, please guide me to a date this weekend!! BP experienced but 0 SW, novice.There is a lot of SW action in Upper Arlington, Dublin, Worthington and New Albany. Start in those places and report back ASAP. We are all waiting!

RonJohnson330
05-25-16, 19:04
I see from your 6 reports you have not "dated" anyone and just ask questions or make comments. Hhhmmm? How about you reporting a few dates with girls you find so we can see what you are like? That's how this works.

Every guy who comes on here asking questions, gets the same response. None! In order to reach senior status you need 25 posts and 6 months on this board. But we can see your history to see if you dated any girls. Or just asked 25 questions or made 25 comments.

So, if you want intel, you must date girls, report the results in great detail, and then you will get "seniors to help you.Thabk you mr Mw Jrp. Well let me start off with my first date was 3 yrs ago with "jewels" back in Canton, great 1st experience and seen her twice until she disappeared. Great service BBBJ, cim, cs, daty. If you can find her thatd be great.

https://www.eroticpostreviews.com/p/206412 sarah.

My second date was with Brittany Michelle, I've seen her a couple of times and a great service as well. http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweetsexycurvygenuine-brunette-outcall-incall/23065304.

My 3rd date and now I see once a month is Ms "Abigale" and she is the best GFE and all service available by request. Very friendly and attentive.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/adorable-abigale/11003726

And since I moved back to columbus, I had a horrible experience off 161 as this person has removed all of her ads in BP. She was a clock watcher and just too rushy. There was another girl by the name of "veronica" that I dated twice and she was visiting from pittsburgh and was great. However I lost her contact and she said she will be visiting the area more often this summer.

I hope that helps Mr Mw Jrp and Bil73. There were absolutely a dozen today as I drove pass again on sully and just needing to know how to wave them down LOL. Thanks.

RonJohnson330
05-25-16, 19:06
I see from your 6 reports you have not "dated" anyone and just ask questions or make comments. Hhhmmm? How about you reporting a few dates with girls you find so we can see what you are like? That's how this works.

So, if you want intel, you must date girls, report the results in great detail, and then you will get "seniors to help you.Thank you mr Mw Jrp. Well let me start off with my first date was 3 yrs ago with "jewels" back in Canton, great 1st experience and seen her twice until she disappeared. Great service BBBJ, cim, cs, daty. If you can find her thatd be great.

https://www.eroticpostreviews.com/p/206412 sarah.

My second date was with Brittany Michelle, I've seen her a couple of times and a great service as well. http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweetsexycurvygenuine-brunette-outcall-incall/23065304.

My 3rd date and now I see once a month is Ms "Abigale" and she is the best GFE and all service available by request. Very friendly and attentive.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/adorable-abigale/11003726

And since I moved back to columbus, I had a horrible experience off 161 as this person has removed all of her ads in BP. She was a clock watcher and just too rushy. There was another girl by the name of "veronica" that I dated twice and she was visiting from pittsburgh and was great. However I lost her contact and she said she will be visiting the area more often this summer.

I hope that helps Mr Mw Jrp and Bil73. There were absolutely a dozen today as I drove pass again on sully and just needing to know how to wave them down LOL. Thanks.

BigFriknNutz
05-25-16, 20:11
After a short vacation, Amy is looking for a few good men to keep her off the street. About 5'6, 140# dirty blonde attractive and one of the nicest round thick booty on the block. No drama or hassle with her. PM for digits.Amy (aka rhymes with Hey Hey) lost her phone after I first posted but has it now for those of you who messaged for her #. Here's a pic to maybe move the meter some more.

DrJeckyl
05-25-16, 21:55
Met a light skin BSW named Shawnna Monday night. Average looks and ok body. She got in the car and immediately started nodding off (H) and acting very weird (talking to herself and spitting like a man out of the window). She grossed me out when she asked me to hurry up to my house because she needed to do a number 2 so I turned around, gave her 10 bucks and dropped her where I found her. Nothing feminine about that one, fellas. Sorry nothing exciting to report. Going to keep looking around, I guess.

NFInc
05-26-16, 06:36
There is a lot of SW action in Upper Arlington, Dublin, Worthington and New Albany. Start in those places and report back ASAP. We are all waiting!For half a second I thought you were being serious and got confusedly excited. What would a New Albany SW cost? 5. ?

Mw Jrp
05-26-16, 22:51
I have dated her a few times now and she does everything I like. This time I had a tough time nutting. And Sarah never asked when or why. She just did everything I asked. Finally I asked her to finish me BBBJCIMTC and of course she did. So, she is a very patient, accommodating, and her BBBJ is top notch IMO. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Daman2
05-27-16, 08:31
I am a newbie to the Columbus area and we'll be visiting soon Within the next few weeks. I've tried to familiarize myself with all of the areas and street names but I'm still Rusty on the areas until I drive them.

I am assuming that no one has ever did a SW Map of sorts like has been done for some other larger cities that might be buried in the archives?

I will be reporting what I see or hopefully get to try out.

Good to see that this thread is filled with activity.

Mw Jrp
05-27-16, 08:38
She looked familiar so I picked her up, but I'm not sure we dated before. Since her giner fir is definitely red. Her hair is brownish red, and she has the freckles of a redhead too. The coochie has nice long fat pink lips which set the fire-croch off nicely, LOL.

She showered clean in the room and I got lots and lots of very skilled BBBJ with BLS. When hard, finally, I got CFS CG and a mish finish in a very snug red pussy. I did not ask about digits, but I found her near where I picked Sarah earlier in the eve.

Linda had a bandage on her hand from a dog bite. Right! Since she was patient, cooperative, and skilled like Sarah, I took her thru McD's for food, her pay, not mine. But she used some of the tip to cover the cost. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

TipsTipsTips
05-27-16, 13:38
So the one that I reported about back in March off of Cleveland Ave and Westerville rd died last week via her Facebook posts of a "heart attack " that's the 4th one that I knew who has passed. Most seniors will know which one I am speaking about. Rip.

Traveler Two
05-27-16, 13:53
I am a newbie to the Columbus area and we'll be visiting soon Within the next few weeks. I've tried to familiarize myself with all of the areas and street names but I'm still Rusty on the areas until I drive them.

I am assuming that no one has ever did a SW Map of sorts like has been done for some other larger cities that might be buried in the archives?

I will be reporting what I see or hopefully get to try out.

Good to see that this thread is filled with activity.One of the local news stations has a crimetracker map, never really paid any attention to tho.

OutdoorsGuy614
05-27-16, 15:39
A couple of weeks ago I was driving Sully seeing what was out. I had made the loop several times, saw a couple of possbilities but by the time I had made the loop they had been scooped. All of the sudden Sully became what seemed to be a drag strip for CPD and I decided it was time to head home. As I had just crossed over Central I see a busty WSW w / brunette hair. I make a quick loop and scoop her up. Her name was Gypsy. She said she was in her late 30's / early 40's. But she looked younger, at least to me. We drove around a bit to get familiar. She had a great set of tits and a nice ass. Gypsy gave the most energetic and hottest CBJ (my preference) I've ever gotten from a SW. She has probably been reviewed on here many times over, but if you're not familiar w / her. Scoop her up if you get the chance, she was a lot of fun.

Member #5156
05-27-16, 19:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Then add that member to your ignore list and stop looking at them.

A2

SullMonger
05-27-16, 22:14
A couple of weeks ago I was driving Sully seeing what was out. I had made the loop several times, saw a couple of possbilities but by the time I had made the loop they had been scooped. All of the sudden Sully became what seemed to be a drag strip for CPD and I decided it was time to head home. As I had just crossed over Central I see a busty WSW w / brunette hair. I make a quick loop and scoop her up. Her name was Gypsy. She said she was in her late 30's / early 40's. But she looked younger, at least to me. We drove around a bit to get familiar. She had a great set of tits and a nice ass. Gypsy gave the most energetic and hottest CBJ (my preference) I've ever gotten from a SW. She has probably been reviewed on here many times over, but if you're not familiar w / her. Scoop her up if you get the chance, she was a lot of fun.Gypsy is probably the most incoherent babbling wacked out girl on the block, talks crazy talk. You must be kidding.

SullMonger
05-27-16, 22:21
Amy (aka rhymes with Hey Hey) lost her phone after I first posted but has it now for those of you who messaged for her #. Here's a pic to maybe move the meter some more.Hit me with amy's number. Thanks.

Redemption45
05-27-16, 22:40
I took the stroll on this infamous loop yesterday and today. The spot was festered with the Shining knights. The were on wheel, bikes, and friendly eye in the sky. I seen a nice prospect between diary and pizza. Tall, lean female with red shirt and black shorts. Never took the swoop on battleground because enemies as everywhere in cross hairs. Even seen a few BP girls, one was being cross examine by the foot patrol. It was comical. As I was leaving the loop near central it was a bees nest of undercover bogies frisking a handler / kimbo slice. Now today when I swooped the loop at UDF motorized bogies had a fellow hemmed up I'm like damn. As I was heading toward demorest. I seen enemy in sight. OPD I thought they cruised only the highways and fairgrounds. But they had a few people hemmed up. I need to retreat. Head to other direction I seen infamous BP Angel looking for public transportation. No swoop for me head back to home base. My fellow brotha I applaud your efforts in battlegrounds you have gave of us great intel.

OutdoorsGuy614
05-28-16, 08:41
Gypsy is probably the most incoherent babbling wacked out girl on the block, talks crazy talk. You must be kidding.Maybe I somehow caught her on a "good day" (but I gave an honest description of my interaction w / her.

SullMonger
05-28-16, 12:13
I took the stroll on this infamous loop yesterday and today. The spot was festered with the Shining knights. The were on wheel, bikes, and friendly eye in the sky. I seen a nice prospect between diary and pizza. Tall, lean female with red shirt and black shorts. Never took the swoop on battleground because enemies as everywhere in cross hairs. Even seen a few BP girls, one was being cross examine by the foot patrol. It was comical. As I was leaving the loop near central it was a bees nest of undercover bogies frisking a handler / kimbo slice. Now today when I swooped the loop at UDF motorized bogies had a fellow hemmed up I'm like damn. As I was heading toward demorest. I seen enemy in sight. OPD I thought they cruised only the highways and fairgrounds. But they had a few people hemmed up. I need to retreat. Head to other direction I seen infamous BP Angel looking for public transportation. No swoop for me head back to home base. My fellow brotha I applaud your efforts in battlegrounds you have gave of us great intel.What time were you out? Because I was on the strip day before last day shift and only noticed the black car hit the Tele pole, which slowed up traffic. But all the bee'sand mma fighter I didn't see. I did however notice that numbers of walkers are exploding. Stopped and chatted with Morgan BSW seems new to cbus stroll has a great disposition. Spotted cookie, Brittany tried to get me to go to her spot says mom was sleepin, but I don't bother because she can't deal with my girth. I do have a couple numbers of utr if anyone cares.

Traveler Two
05-28-16, 12:14
Gypsy is probably the most incoherent babbling wacked out girl on the block, talks crazy talk. You must be kidding.The Gypsy with the bolt on's?

SullMonger
05-28-16, 14:05
The Gypsy with the bolt on's?Yes the one who talks like a space cadet.

Ememphis
05-29-16, 05:42
Saturday morning early I saw her just west of Hague on Sully. Tiny little 2-piece dress and lots of jewelry. Looked like she was dressed for a formal event. Very early 20's I'd guess, long blonde hair, and gorgeous. I'd say 8 on the SW scale. Saw her a year ago though and she was a very solid 10 that would have matched Alyssa on her best day. BBBJ all the way to my spot, but she kept nodding off. Finally get there, get comfortable and she got busy. More BBBJ, very willing and eager. Took direction well. Finished mish. As soon as we were done she started whining for a tip. All the way back. I finally gave her another. 2 in addition to the. 4 up front just to shut her up. I'd see her again just because the tight little body is too hot, but like I said. It's starting to wear just a little.

Redemption45
05-29-16, 13:59
What time were you out? Because I was on the strip day before last day shift and only noticed the black car hit the Tele pole, which slowed up traffic. But all the bee'sand mma fighter I didn't see. I did however notice that numbers of walkers are exploding. Stopped and chatted with Morgan BSW seems new to cbus stroll has a great disposition. Spotted cookie, Brittany tried to get me to go to her spot says mom was sleepin, but I don't bother because she can't deal with my girth. I do have a couple numbers of utr if anyone cares.Thursday and Friday around 8 pm and 9 pm.

DoctorPhil
05-30-16, 14:52
Good day All.

Was out and about today trying to stay hilltop and west. Just seems the ones in the bottoms both Sully and Broad are just totally worn burnt filthy and all around tore up from the feet up. I was on Sullivant dreaming again and spotted a decent blonde about Binns or so getting into a civic. I turned around lazily and scooted back towards them and spied her getting out of the car rather quickly. She then motioned for me to come around and got in. I recognized her right away as Summer from BP fame. Habits have kicked her ass. I gave her my sobriety pitch and she hugged me before she got out. . 2 and a ride to the dope house acknowledging that was where she was headed.

Spinman
05-31-16, 13:20
The Gypsy with the bolt on's?Down on the bottoms a week ago and couldn't even believe how far she has fallen, when she first showed up she would literally stop traffic.

It took a long time but she was really hot and fun once upon a time, those days are over, sadly.

PBCurious
06-01-16, 17:32
I decided to try out the north loop last night just to satisfy my curiosity. One word to describe it. "Boring". Couldn't have been more disappointed. I was there maybe 30 minutes before dark to scope out the landscape before dark. I followed Cleveland ave from Columbus state all the way to Hudson then went west all the way to the other side of high street then east back past Cleveland ave. Then back north to morse. Decided to head back down Cleveland to broad street. Big waste of time. Somebody please tell me if I missed the mark or I was just there at a bad time. Nonetheless I headed west on broad into the bottoms circled the block there a little to see what was there, again no good. Proceeded to the loop on Sullivant. Found this little jewel coming towards me between terrace and Richardson. Made the scoop. We got to know each other and did the LE check. Drove to a spot where we began with a very good BBBJ with a lot of of FIV which I was able to get her to nut by reaching around from her asscheeks to the V next thing I knew I had either hit the spot just right or she did it herself. I didn't care it was something. She told me that she really loves giving oral. Guess she was right. We finished CIM cleaned up took her to her desired drop off. That was a good. 4 well worth it. I didn't get digits due to Nina is her stage name. She told me her real name but I forgot it. O.

SpiritGun
06-02-16, 22:05
I decided to try out the north loop last night just to satisfy my curiosity. One word to describe it. "Boring". Couldn't have been more disappointed. I was there maybe 30 minutes before dark to scope out the landscape before dark. I followed Cleveland ave from Columbus state all the way to Hudson then went west all the way to the other side of high street then east back past Cleveland ave. Then back north to morse. Decided to head back down Cleveland to broad street. Big waste of time. Somebody please tell me if I missed the mark or I was just there at a bad time. Long story short, demand is greater than supply on Cleveland. I've had luck early to midday on weekends, closer to Morse.

EasyLuvr
06-03-16, 11:40
I see posts referencing "Sully" which I take to be Sullivant Ave. I know the general area and know that it runs east and west parallel to Broad Street but from where to where are the girls walking that everyone is talking about? Any info will be reciprocated if you visit Baltimore.

Mw Jrp
06-03-16, 14:57
I see posts referencing "Sully" which I take to be Sullivant Ave. I know the general area and know that it runs east and west parallel to Broad Street but from where to where are the girls walking that everyone is talking about? Any info will be reciprocated if you visit Baltimore.From Wilson, east to Green.

PBCurious
06-03-16, 17:25
It's been a while since I've posted about Emily, she's become quite a regular for me. Picked her up last night went to my place. Stopped to get a bite to eat before, she is a really appreciative girl. Once we got to my place were able to jump in the shower, afterwards took the action to the bedroom. I'm telling you she does have mad oral skills. Great BBBJ with a lot of BLS and some rimming. I had to take advantage of having her layback for me to feast on the V which gets her revved up. After she was begging for some mush which got her to nut as soon as I got in. Once in I went at it for several minutes (one of my better performances) before nutting myself. Showered again after. Took her back to where she is staying.

Fellas this girl is good. She is out there struggling to be able to stay indoors. She needs some more regulars to be able to provide for her daughter and a mom. If you treat her good she will do you right. Respectable mangers PM me if you want a number.

Gabrielfa
06-03-16, 18:22
Was in town earlier in the week. Hot weather brought them out in droves. LOL. If you can't find a girl on Sullivant right now you need to train your seeing eye dog to find fish.

Picked Erica earlier in the evening. 26,5'2", 100 lbs, petite, just like I like them. Gave a decent BBBJWCIM at my room. Nice girl, picked her using my new 'get out and walk' tactic. I always feel like I miss to much, look to suspicious etc in my car. So after a few passes I'll generally just park on the road and walk and wait.

Took a nap and got out MUCH later than I planned. Good nap I guess. Was around 430 am and waffled over "Go home or go Ho. " Went Ho. Drove around for a while and saw a lot of action but nothing really rang my bell. Spotted a skinny one on Bellows / Dakota. Drove around a few times face was scared from acne but this one had the body I look for. Again, waffled on choice- pointed my self home a few times and finally said fuck it. Picked her up. Roxanne. Little older than my intention (32) but skinny and small framed. Took her back to room and she took a shower. I was expecting to see a tore up body (The Heroine weight loss program) but when she came out she had the body of a 20 yr old. Just amazing. She started with BBBJ and I broke my personal rule had to tap that. Was worth the 60. We talked for some time and next time I'm in were going to get high and get crazy. LOL.

Enjoy and be safe.

GaB.

PBCurious
06-04-16, 13:13
Wasn't on the search last night but was heading home last night decided to just take a trip up Sullivant, found Karma, and decided to make a swoop. She got in and we drove a little, performed the LE check. Drove to a spot Karma is very sweet and accommodating, wide open menu, although she's not comfortable with the receiving oral, no problem but willing to take a trip to the Greek Isles, which we did. Incredible BBBJ, then switched to mish, then we lubed and went for the trip to the back. One word, awesome. We cleaned up, I tipped her and dropped her off, I didn't get her digits as I don't need to get wrapped up with any more regulars. It was just a good pick up that I wasn't expecting.

Bigred2006
06-04-16, 14:51
Hey all,

Been some time since I posted; although I've stayed busy. Sully keeps one busy. I've seen quite a few girls over there. Some names I don't even remember. Jeany, Bella are two that stick out. Jeany is a blond with curls who said she was admitted herself to help shortly after I saw her a couple weeks ago. I haven't seen her since. And Bella was a cute, young brunette with kids that was going to turn herself in. Both gave great BBBJCIM and Bella surprised me with a kiss, slight tongue. It was nice but I'm afraid which of you mongers I probably had to taste for that one. She "thought I was cute" and decided I should be kissed. Whatever.

I have also seen a few girls over on Main near Whitehall (I don't remember if that has a name). Much more scarce but a usual starting point for me since my commute.

I have seen a whole handful of other girls. More of the regulars that are always out but their names escape me. Things should only improve with the weather. I'll try to be better at stopping in after a night on the prowl.

Stay safe,

Red.

RonJohnson330
06-05-16, 01:50
Becareful fellow members, I was wondering why 2 girls kept on walking while I was across the street corner of hiltonia, got in my truck and 5 uncles south of sully on belvidere!

DerekDomino
06-05-16, 11:00
Was in town earlier in the week. Hot weather brought them out in droves. LOL. If you can't find a girl on Sullivant right now you need to train your seeing eye dog to find fish.

Picked Erica earlier in the evening. 26,5'2", 100 lbs, petite, just like I like them. Gave a decent BBBJWCIM at my room. Nice girl, picked her using my new 'get out and walk' tactic. I always feel like I miss to much, look to suspicious etc in my car. So after a few passes I'll generally just park on the road and walk and wait.

Took a nap and got out MUCH later than I planned. Good nap I guess. Was around 430 am and waffled over "Go home or go Ho. " Went Ho. Drove around for a while and saw a lot of action but nothing really rang my bell. Spotted a skinny one on Bellows / Dakota. Drove around a few times face was scared from acne but this one had the body I look for. Again, waffled on choice- pointed my self home a few times and finally said fuck it. Picked her up. Roxanne. Little older than my intention (32) but skinny and small framed. Took her back to room and she took a shower. I was expecting to see a tore up body (The Heroine weight loss program) but when she came out she had the body of a 20 yr old. Just amazing. She started with BBBJ and I broke my personal rule had to tap that. Was worth the 60. We talked for some time and next time I'm in were going to get high and get crazy. LOL.

Enjoy and be safe.

GaB."Go home or go ho. ".

DerekDomino
06-05-16, 11:07
I see posts referencing "Sully" which I take to be Sullivant Ave. I know the general area and know that it runs east and west parallel to Broad Street but from where to where are the girls walking that everyone is talking about? Any info will be reciprocated if you visit Baltimore.The action is concentrated east of Wilson, but mostly east of Hague. I've had my better picks all the way down by 70 though around the park. Less attention and walkers look more like civvies. There are lots of one-way streets and alleys around Hague (which is under heavy construction right now.) LE looks for those making circles, so be cool. If you do get stopped circling, claim you're looking for the famous Los Guachos taco truck. It's also off of the other end of Sullivant near the casino, and is in fact quite famous since it was featured as the best al pastor in the country by Maxim. It's easy to miss and will explain a rental or out-of-state tags.

Chris H
06-06-16, 12:00
Was cruising Cleveland Ave last night around 10 pm. Seen a petite WSW looking like a civvie between the Advance Auto and Hudson. Seem odd, so I setup for the swoop. She jumps in and is an attractive little thing. I would say a 7. 5 in the real world. We found a good spot for a out of the car stand up BJ. Very nice job, and no complaints. Gina is her name, WSW, long brunette hair, and about 5'2. Very friendly lady, but no digits. Says she does the stroll in the area that I picked her up, on the weekends.

FolkArt
06-06-16, 15:37
It's been a while since I've posted about Emily, she's become quite a regular for me.

Fellas this girl is good. She is out there struggling to be able to stay indoors. She needs some more regulars to be able to provide for her daughter and a mom. If you treat her good she will do you right. Respectable mangers PM me if you want a number.Thanks to PBC, I was able to reach out to Emily and meet up. His review is quite accurate; not a lot to add. To my mind she's a 4 or 5 in the looks department and a 7 or 8 in her hot body. Tall (5'8" slender hips, B cup (with larger sensitive nips). She loves to please and is quite good in the sack. BBBJ was excellent; mish was very good. At one point she said to me, "I think I just nutted. " I laughed and stated, that's not something ambiguous; either you did or you didn't. She replied, "Well then, yes, I did. " LOL. She is smarter and more well-spoken than most west side girls. She is very reliable, which is extraordinarily rare in my experience. (I'm getting tired of girls making me wait, but Emily was right on time.) She charges SW rates so if you're seeking a bargain from a tall slender girl with excellent output, you can't go wrong.

NotNormal
06-07-16, 12:31
I had a quick car date with Jen. She said she was 25 but looked younger. Found her at the Family Dollar on Hague and Sully.

I just had time for a quick car date and she offered to start a BBBJCIM on the way to a quiet spot. She was so good, I had to pull over before we could reach our planned destination! Excellent service and very cute. I'd definitely see her again. No digits, but I've seen her out pretty regularly.

Looking forward to a longer session!

PBCurious
06-07-16, 23:24
Yesterday I finally found the girl that was my favorite a long time ago, Melissa, (not her real name) I had posted about her a while ago, the last time I saw her was back in January or February she had lost her phone, then she disappeared. I drove passed her yesterday and made the scoop. Wow what a difference a few months of addiction makes. She has been on a county vacation twice, and the H and Crack had taken a huge toll on her.

We did what we do, she still is very talented with the BBBJ, then switched to the mish and finish, we talked a little but I have to walk away from that for good. She is on a downward spiral and isn't interested in a recovery at this time. What a shame.

Took a break and ran some errands, went back on the loop and found Amber, who also goes by April, who I haven't seen for a while, she is just three weeks back from the same county vacation, (I'm batting 100 for the night). She and I went to our spot in the dark, same thing. Awesome BBBJ, in the back seat, she leaned back and after I verified freshness I had a healthy dose of DATY, then switched to Mish, for a good while, then when I was ready to blow I told her I wanted to finish CIM, and she pulled the cover off and took it all with out skipping a beat. Great night.

Then tonight on the loop found someone new, dressed very nice, a little bit bigger girl not BBW though named Chrystal, wearing a nice strapless dress and walking not like a normal SW. Found out she was just out trying to get the remainder of her rent money. We did the LE check and I could tell she wasn't that experienced in walking because she started offering a lot of information, her pricing was a little more than the normal SW but I entertained it. We went to the dark spot and she was out of her clothes in a New York Minute, we did it all but Greek. She had great skills. Big titties, and a sweet V. Finished up, dropped her off, and came home to call it a night. At my age I don't normally have a good two day run like the last two, going to sleep good tonight LOL.

Cobalt
06-08-16, 13:16
Was making a mid-afternoon cruise on Sully yesterday. There was not much out at 2:30 in the afternoon. I was headed west, and crossed Hague when I see a a nice pair of legs coming out of some short shorts just east of Wendy's. I thought she was a civi as there was little eye contact on two passes. I turned down a side street to see if she would follow which she did. She said her name was Rene'. By her darker complexion, I thought she may be Egyptian or similar. Said she was American Indian. We found a secluded place for a quick car date. She is one of the few I have seen that are not shaved. Very nice looking VJ with just enough fur to make it interesting. Didn't check out her boobs. Excellent oral skills but does not swallow. Stated she was 27 but looked younger to me. Paid the regular rate plus tip, and dropped her off by the UDF. She does not have a phone. I think she is homeless. She said sometimes some of the girls will sleep in some of the boarded up houses. Tough life for what seemed like a very nice person. Didn't notice any signs of a habit. Normally walks between Hague and a few blocks going west. Good Hunting.

Digger47
06-08-16, 13:37
Last night I was heading to meet a friend for dinner at MiMexico on E. Main Street. When stopped for the red light at E. Main and Hamilton I saw not one, not two, but three WSW. One was very hot standing on the SE corner, one was about a 4 and standing near but not in the bus stop on the SW corner and another crossing E. Main heading South. All three made definite eye contact and the hot one turned to watch if I was going to pull into the fast food place. Unfortunately I was running late and didn't have time to play.

AlwaysRenting
06-09-16, 02:11
Came through Columbus on Saturday. Picked up a "Rochelle" in the Wendy's on Sully. I was merely using the restroom before starting my laps, but she was in there and made my search that much quicker and easier. No driving around with the potential for harassment from LEO. Did the quick 20.

On my return trip home I swung through sully again, this time on Tuesday night. Drove into the bottoms where I found a skinny, tall youthful looking blonde. In they alley she approached the car where I said "I only have about 8 bucks". She said no thanks and so I continued on. I was in a hurry and being quite a cheap ass, so I figured I'd give it a try. I can see why she turned my offer down, she was very attractive for a bottoms walker. Keep the game rolling for me you locals. I enjoy your area's selection immensely.

SpiritGun
06-09-16, 21:40
I see posts referencing "Sully" which I take to be Sullivant Ave. I know the general area and know that it runs east and west parallel to Broad Street but from where to where are the girls walking that everyone is talking about? Any info will be reciprocated if you visit Baltimore.Ever met lulu in Baltimore?

Apollo80
06-10-16, 02:45
Looking to trade have a 19 year old non clock watcher great head skills can fuck her as long as you want for $20 looking for something nice in return.

Mw Jrp
06-10-16, 11:56
Looking to trade have a 19 year old non clock watcher great head skills can fuck her as long as you want for $20 looking for something nice in return.I see from your history you don't get out much, and rarely "date". As for trading; this forum is about sharing. So, I'm not interested in your offer. Also, there is a plethora of 19yo's that are dying to suck and fuck in the Capital. I'd guess thousands.

If you want to build some cred, get out there; get sucked and fucked. And don't forget to report in great detail, so we can see you are just like us. And not LE or some sketchy weirdo. OK? Be safe and good hunting. MW.

OhioGuy5635
06-10-16, 15:18
I don't have much experience so I was looking for feedback on this.

I stopped at a gas station on Sulli. That had a few girls outside. One asked to borrow my phone and had a story about being stuck because of a broke down car. I refused to let her use the phone because I've heard sometimes they grab and go. She then came up to my window a few minutes later and asked for some quarters for a pay phone, which I again refused since I didn't have any quarters. Was this a pickup move or just a strange woman trying to get some change / help from me? Thanks!

ColsBuckeye315
06-10-16, 19:04
I see from your history you don't get out much, and rarely "date". As for trading; this forum is about sharing. So, I'm not interested in your offer. Also, there is a plethora of 19yo's that are dying to suck and fuck in the Capital. I'd guess thousands.

If you want to build some cred, get out there; get sucked and fucked. And don't forget to report in great detail, so we can see you are just like us. And not LE or some sketchy weirdo. OK? Be safe and good hunting. MW.Listen to this man, he's a legend around these parts. He's hooked me up several times. Most recent was with Sarah the tiny SW on the hilltop. Finally managed to get ahold of her and the first number I got quit working. She is indeed tiny and a lot of fun. She's got an ad up on BP as Rachel and texted me a few days ago about having another slim blonde available.

SpiritGun
06-10-16, 19:32

I stopped at a gas station on Sulli. That had a few girls outside. One asked to borrow my phone and had a story about being stuck because of a broke down car. I refused to let her use the phone because I've heard sometimes they grab and go. She then came up to my window a few minutes later and asked for some quarters for a pay phone, which I again refused since I didn't have any quarters. Was this a pickup move or just a strange woman trying to get some change / help from me? Thanks!Just sounds like a woman who needed to make phone call. One thing I've noticed about sully compared to other parts of the capital is that the providers are clear in their intentions.

YoungJohnny
06-10-16, 23:21
I just moved to this side of town. Never strolled the area usually hit up hilltop when in need. Someone direct me in a decent girl in the area?

YoungJohnny
06-11-16, 01:53
Nevermind my previous post. I just drove around for an hour did some recon found this nice littlt spinner on Parsons at Whittier. 5'1" brownish red hair maybe 100 lbs maybe. Picked her up took a quick spin to my new abode threw down a donatio of 30 she BBBJ attn. To he boys threw a rubber on and hopped rught on top. No phone so I will look out for her and definitely pick her up again.

Bigred2006
06-11-16, 09:28
Nevermind my previous post. I just drove around for an hour did some recon found this nice littlt spinner on Parsons at Whittier. 5'1" brownish red hair maybe 100 lbs maybe. Picked her up took a quick spin to my new abode threw down a donatio of 30 she BBBJ attn. To he boys threw a rubber on and hopped rught on top. No phone so I will look out for her and definitely pick her up again.Man, I've never had any luck on Parsons. And I went to college nearby. I guess I should keep trying. Good job out there.

Bigred2006
06-11-16, 09:38
I was out last night and strolled through the Bottoms and then the Hilltop. Saw a few girls but none caught my fancy. Then, on the Hilltop I ran into Amber. Long red hair and sweet. She jumped in. I only carry a 20 so there's no tip or anything else with me. We did the check and drove down through westgate where she gave me some great BBBJCIM. She is thin and cute, probably in her early thirties but I didn't ask. She was slow and it felt like someone who actually enjoys sucking cock. I felt her pussy and it was wet the entire time. She also has great tits, probably B's. Really wanted to bone but she didn't have a place and car sex is terrible. I have digits for senior members only.

After that I was going to go home but thought I'd keep driving for a bit because I wasn't tired and see if I could find a girl to add to my collection of numbers. After multiple drives through the bottoms I saw a cutie, probably early 20's with brown hair and thin as fuck. So I turned down a street to turn around and there hiding in the bushes was another one. Heather, a blonde MILF. She looks like late 30's, early 40's but aging well. Or she late 20's and aging terribly. I don't see many blondes so I decided to pick her up. She hopped in and what a personality. She asked if I was the blue and I said no. Pulled my pants down and she immediately went to town on me. She did not even take the donation until I was on the verge of exploding when she pulled off and wanted to go to her place to fuck. I said no thanks just blow me because this is wonderful. Another one who can fake loving it really well. She kissed me a couple times which I hate with SW but whatever. She showed her nice tits and pussy. One of these days I'm going to rock that shit. Digits for senior members.

Was a lucky night for me fellas. Be safe out there.

RonJohnson330
06-11-16, 10:58
Picked up Brittany for a great BBBJCIM. Wanted to cs but looked like the habit got to her.

Redemption45
06-11-16, 11:29
I was out last night and strolled through the Bottoms and then the Hilltop. Saw a few girls but none caught my fancy. Then, on the Hilltop I ran into Amber. Long red hair and sweet. She jumped in. I only carry a 20 so there's no tip or anything else with me. We did the check and drove down through westgate where she gave me some great BBBJCIM. She is thin and cute, probably in her early thirties but I didn't ask. She was slow and it felt like someone who actually enjoys sucking cock. I felt her pussy and it was wet the entire time. She also has great tits, probably B's. Really wanted to bone but she didn't have a place and car sex is terrible. I have digits for senior members only.

After that I was going to go home but thought I'd keep driving for a bit because I wasn't tired and see if I could find a girl to add to my collection of numbers. After multiple drives through the bottoms I saw a cutie, probably early 20's with brown hair and thin as fuck. So I turned down a street to turn around and there hiding in the bushes was another one. Heather, a blonde MILF. She looks like late 30's, early 40's but aging well. Or she late 20's and aging terribly. I don't see many blondes so I decided to pick her up. She hopped in and what a personality. She asked if I was the blue and I said no. Pulled my pants down and she immediately went to town on me. She did not even take the donation until I was on the verge of exploding when she pulled off and wanted to go to her place to fuck. I said no thanks just blow me because this is wonderful. Another one who can fake loving it really well. She kissed me a couple times which I hate with SW but whatever. She showed her nice tits and pussy. One of these days I'm going to rock that shit. Digits for senior members.

Was a lucky night for me fellas. Be safe out there.Up.

Lolol yeah I was down on the loop last night as well. Like to browse and see what everyone be talking about. LOL its kinda comical. If you start from Souder and work your way west the talent gradually improves in looks. I commend you brothas for your swooping techniques. I'm just too scared follow thru with out being so discreet with the swoop. I seen a few nice ones near the tattoo shop, but as you get further to Wendy's it drys up with no prospects. I also noticed LE extra prowling on the loop.

SullMonger
06-12-16, 16:10

I stopped at a gas station on Sulli. That had a few girls outside. One asked to borrow my phone and had a story about being stuck because of a broke down car. I refused to let her use the phone because I've heard sometimes they grab and go. She then came up to my window a few minutes later and asked for some quarters for a pay phone, which I again refused since I didn't have any quarters. Was this a pickup move or just a strange woman trying to get some change / help from me? Thanks!You couldn't spare 50 cents?

SullMonger
06-12-16, 16:17
[QUOTE=Apollo80;2948619]Looking to trade have a 19 year old non clock watcher great head skills can fuck her as long as you want for $20

Pm me

BigFriknNutz
06-12-16, 17:48
Man, I've never had any luck on Parsons. And I went to college nearby. I guess I should keep trying. Good job out there.From Cbus about 8 mths ago but prior to that I was a regular on the Parsons stroll for about 2 yrs and found a lot of decent SW's over there. Definitely don't have the quantity as Sullivant but not nearly as many mongers either. Because there are so few Parsons reports, I'm guessing a lot of mongers read the site and think Sully is the only track in town. One girl in particular, Nikki, looks Italian maybe 5'3 probably late 20's now and can be found around Whittier (before I left I she would be out like 4 am) and still has the best little round ass in Cbus anywhere. Hopefully for you guys she is still around. Most action is between Whittier down to Reeb.

Hiker513
06-12-16, 23:59
From Cbus about 8 mths ago but prior to that I was a regular on the Parsons stroll for about 2 yrs and found a lot of decent SW's over there. Definitely don't have the quantity as Sullivant but not nearly as many mongers either. Because there are so few Parsons reports, I'm guessing a lot of mongers read the site and think Sully is the only track in town. One girl in particular, Nikki, looks Italian maybe 5'3 probably late 20's now and can be found around Whittier (before I left I she would be out like 4 am) and still has the best little round ass in Cbus anywhere. Hopefully for you guys she is still around. Most action is between Whittier down to Reeb.I agree. I have a utr friend in the area so I'm on Parsons a lot. I've seen plenty of girls at all hours of the day. As stated, most are between Whittier and Reeb but I've recently started seeing more as far north as Columbus St. And there is also some activity on Reeb itself. I discovered this accidentally but I've made several return trips to confirm.

To be sure, the quantity is far less than on Sullivant so if you want to maximize your choices you still want to start there.

CharlieWeather
06-13-16, 08:48
Rally's is a hot spot. Great bbjcim in a parking lot near the groveport turn around, yesterday.

I agree. I have a utr friend in the area so I'm on Parsons a lot. I've seen plenty of girls at all hours of the day. As stated, most are between Whittier and Reeb but I've recently started seeing more as far north as Columbus St. And there is also some activity on Reeb itself. I discovered this accidentally but I've made several return trips to confirm.

To be sure, the quantity is far less than on Sullivant so if you want to maximize your choices you still want to start there.

Mw Jrp
06-13-16, 09:10
I have dated her before, but she was just thin, not super skinny. Even though her frame is bordering on anorexic I decided to try a thin one. When she got in and revealed her name I remembered her from a few months ago. Her A sized titties are pretty much gone, but her giner is as tight as ever. In fact when she nuts, you can feel the contractions and her tendency to push my dick out. And she nutted 5 times, like a little nympho.

Besides fucking she sucks a nice dick. We spent an hour getting me up and off; and along the way she enjoyed herself, too. I think she is the skinniest gal I have ever dated. She has about zero body fat; probably too skinny for many, but I like the thin build. LOL.

Her giner is very tight for a mom. Her lips are short and thin, but very pink. Brittany was fun, but she is getting even too thin for me. With her weight loss she looks later 20's rather than 25 yo and not 20 ish as I recall during my earlier date. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
06-13-16, 09:17
I dated her a year ago. She recalled me finding her near Broad and Hague a year ago. Wow, good memory! Like a good girl she sucked me all the way to my hotel suite. In the room she undressed to reveal a really nice, round bumper; albeit petite, it protruded like a black girl's. And her A sized tits are a full A. LOL.

Lacy can ride a dick like the best of them and her BBBJ and BLS are better than most. I let her build my nut up for 45 minutes and finished CFS mish. Here's a couple pics of her sweet assets. She would also like to here from a couple senior USASG seniors. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

RonJohnson330
06-13-16, 12:54
I have dated her before, but she was just thin, not super skinny. Even though her frame is bordering on anorexic I decided to try a thin one. When she got in and revealed her name I remembered her from a few months ago. Her A sized titties are pretty much gone, but her giner is as tight as ever. In fact when she nuts, you can feel the contractions and her tendency to push my dick out. And she nutted 5 times, like a little nympho.

Besides fucking she sucks a nice dick. We spent an hour getting me up and off; and along the way she enjoyed herself, too. I think she is the skinniest gal I have ever dated. She has about zero body fat; probably too skinny for many, but I like the thin build. LOL.

Her giner is very tight for a mom. Her lips are short and thin, but very pink. Brittany was fun, but she is getting even too thin for me. With her weight loss she looks later 20's rather than 25 yo and not 20 ish as I recall during my earlier date. Be safe and good hunting. MW.She was super thin, I tried to go in but she seemed hesitant instead BBBJCIM was delightful.

Member #5153
06-15-16, 00:20
My first time out on the strip in over a year was a successful one. Picked up Lucky, she has been reported on before. 5'8 with long dark hair, I would give her 7/10 on the SW scale. Gave a great BBBJCIM and swallowed it all. Got digits for part 2.

OhioGuy5635
06-15-16, 09:06
You couldn't spare 50 cents?I only had bills on me so unless I was giving her a 20 for a phone call I couldn't.

GhostRider50
06-15-16, 19:26
Grabbed Gina near hague and sully. Cute little BSW that actually looks Jamaican. Clothes were dirty, so didn't pursue anything other than bbbjcmsw. Very good at that, attention to the boys.

2 plus. 5 tip. This was Tues. Around 11 am. Hit lower sully once, but not sure if I'm even going to go there anymore.

CoolnLong
06-15-16, 21:07
Last night I was heading to meet a friend for dinner at MiMexico on E. Main Street. When stopped for the red light at E. Main and Hamilton I saw not one, not two, but three WSW. One was very hot standing on the SE corner, one was about a 4 and standing near but not in the bus stop on the SW corner and another crossing E. Main heading South. All three made definite eye contact and the hot one turned to watch if I was going to pull into the fast food place. Unfortunately I was running late and didn't have time to play.Interesting. Didn't know that area was active. A little nicer stretch than the main and james area.

Mw Jrp
06-16-16, 21:36
I dated her before. She talks dirty and is a sexy little nymph, IMO. She is patient, orgasmic, and skilled. I got and returned lots of oral and fucked her in 2 positions. I got my one and she got 3 nuts; 2 while fucking. Sarah loves a good hard fuck and gets vocal during the action.

She also sucked me most of the way to my hotel suite. She has a phone now and would like to hear from a few decent senior USASG members. Sarah is a lean girl, tiny titties, with a sweet, small cvnt. Here's a pic of her nice little frame. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
06-16-16, 21:47
I picked her up and she asked to make a stop about a mile from the pick. She seemed a little whiny complaining about a BF fight, and being tired. We got through the checks, and I agreed to take her where she wanted to go. But on the way, I decided the stop would be a good reason to drop this one.

Kayla did appear to be a youthful and healthy gal. But my experience with these lovelys is, when they sigh loudly and talk of being tired, they will rush or balk at a relaxing and hot date.

So, when she walked off to her "stop", I watched her pass several houses, and slowly exited the area, and left her for more suitable giners. LOL. BTW, revenge sex can be very satisfying with the right girl. Kayla was not the right girl, IMO. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Dapon
06-17-16, 07:09
My first time out on the strip in over a year was a successful one. Picked up Lucky, she has been reported on before. 5'8 with long dark hair, I would give her 7/10 on the SW scale. Gave a great BBBJCIM and swallowed it all. Got digits for part 2.I saw her two weeks ago, but the dope is taking its toll on this once beauty. She still keeps clean, but concerning to me was the excessive needle marks and the abscess on her neck.

Trophytime
06-17-16, 07:49
I dated her before. She talks dirty and is a sexy little nymph, IMO. She is patient, orgasmic, and skilled. I got and returned lots of oral and fucked her in 2 positions. I got my one and she got 3 nuts; 2 while fucking. Sarah loves a good hard fuck and gets vocal during the action.

She also sucked me most of the way to my hotel suite. She has a phone now and would like to hear from a few decent senior USASG members. Sarah is a lean girl, tiny titties, with a sweet, small cvnt. Here's a pic of her nice little frame. Be safe and good hunting. MW.Nice to see some hairy ones for a change!

Mw Jrp
06-17-16, 08:50
I circled for a girl at Dakota 3 times. She was doing makeup or something. At first I thought she might be on the pipe, but she was fussing with her eyes or putting makeup on. She was very cute, seemed clean and young, and had a nice dress on. On my 3rd pass I spotted another cutie, Rosie, so I scooped her.

Rosie was a cooperative, skilled, and patient gal. She sucked me all the way to my suite and much more in the room. I got 3 positions and finished in her very fat outer lips cvnt, CFS mish. Along the way she nutted twice; once DATY and once while fucking. She loved her giner and clit licked. Since it was odor free and tasty, I dove in and got her hips rocking and her whimpering like an ole GF. LOL.

Rosie seemed out of place for the bottoms. And the drop was about 3 miles away on the south side, 6th and Innis. So, she traveled a ways from her drop spot to roam around the Sully bottoms. She alsohad a nice phone, so my guess is she just started walking.

I have digits for active USASG seniors, that want to date a cute hottie. Rosie has nice firm B sized titties, and a giner that responds to stimulation. Sorry no pic. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

NotNormal
06-18-16, 10:59
I actually needed to see I'd first! Very small, petite, but with very nice b cups. Very personable and open to everything but Greek. She was probably no more than 85 lbs. I took her to my safe place and she was everything I could hope for. Started w / DT and finished with a very messy BBBJCIM. I have digits for those willing to share.

Xmile
06-18-16, 17:40
I was in the area running errands when I saw a familiar face. Karmin was on top of her game a year ago. She was dancing at an East side club and occasionally posting on BP, I saw her a few times and saw her at the club a couple more times. V attractive, great skin, and legs. A little small in the chest but everything else was great. I don't know what happened but she is showing a lot if wear and is now walking sulli. I decided to stop and check on her and ended up with a BJ. The service was nice. I was sad to see what I imagine is the effects of the habit.

ColsBuckeye315
06-20-16, 00:45
Got back to town late tonight and decided to hit the loop for some entertainment since I missed watching the game. I think every girl in the city must have been out tonight, they were literally everywhere. I tried setting up a time with Samantha the the 27 year old petite brunette from up north via text. She told me she was near Demorest and Sullivant. Headed to the spot and after about 15 minutes of not hearing from her I bailed. I was out tonight more to do some recon and see what's out there these days. Was just about to head home when I spotted Claire near Dakota. She has a short buzzed haircut which isn't exactly my thing but she was in a tiny tank top and super short jean shorts which showed off her tiny body and I couldn't resist. Picked her up and went to her place nearby. She gives some excellent head and was down for some mish and doggy. This girl is super tight. I didn't stand a chance, lasted maybe 5 minutes before I lost it. It was a good thing too because her spot was giving me the creeps. Made some small talk on the way out. She says she only does this during the summer and holds down a waitress job during the winter. Only been out a few days so far this year. I got digits though she said her phone is disconnected at the moment. Any senior members out there PM me if you're interested.

Mw Jrp
06-20-16, 10:06
She was sitting on some steps when I saw her. I did not recognize her, as she is hard to find. She also looked very, very young; probably because of her petite stature. Anyways, we were pleased to see each other. I have dated her several times since she was 19 yo and not much has changed on her. She has tiny, tiny, tiny tits, and even smaller nipples. Her giner is sweet and tight. She probably weighs 85-90 lbs; the way I like them LOL.

She will DFK and I DATY, but she does not nut easily, and cannot do CG. So I hit her good CFS K9 and mish, after a lot of BBBJ and BLS. It was great to see her, and have her suck me and fuck her tiny little frame. She is similar in build to the other 25yo Brittany, but younger and shorter. The older Brit is probably a little skinnier. LOL

I did not get digits, since she has a tendency to loose her phones. LOL. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
06-20-16, 10:17
I really enjoy this girl. Her BBBJ almost got me off and she sucked me the entire way to my hotel suite. LOL. Good girl! In the room she worked her oral magic for another 40 minutes. Then I had her ride me CG and K9 and finished CFS mish. Sarah will also nut and got off fucking 3 times. She is a very quiet cummer, but twice I felt her little cvnt spasm as she busted. LOL.

She is a real cuttie and a sweet gal. She also proudly announced she got of H sitting in jail a few day. But she is on Z's. I pray she stays away the other stuff, but subbing one for the other rarely works for long. Still she is a tiny petite lovely thing with small B sized titties.

And the cvnt is sweet to eat, IMO. I did not ask for digits. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Norgan8989
06-20-16, 20:20
Haven't traveled Columbus in a while, so I though I would take a spin. WOW! Can't drive a block without hitting one. Saw 5 in a two-block area of the bottoms. Saw a few on Broad near 70 and further down. They are all out and wearing very short shorts. Mostly not great in the face looking, but a few younger and great looking. Couldn't stop, but will later this week.

Bigred2006
06-20-16, 22:56
Drove by and picked up Nicole on Saturday evening. She was looking pretty cute in her dress and quite a bit of makeup. Blonde. Hopped in and began sucking before many pleasantries. Gave me head all the way down the road. Didn't touch the donation until she'd swallowed the entire load. She's a good one.

Dapon
06-22-16, 12:35
For you experienced West Side mongers, a quick drive down Union between Central and Ryan, might prove fruitful. At least as long as the pharmacy remains open there.

WhoreMoan
06-22-16, 20:39
Hey guys I'm from up Cleveland way and have run the Sully once on a Saturday afternoon a year or 2 ago and saw nothing. With this nice weather I want to take a drive down your way and try it again on a weekday. I'm thinking I'd like to arrive in the area maybe 8 am-10 am and be on the road back home no later than 2 pm. I know there's no exact pattern but are the odds good that I can find a good selection between say 10 am-1 pm on a weekday?

Also would I have better luck that time of day on Broad or on Sully and East areas or West areas of those 2 roads?

Thanks for any help, PM me if you prefer. WM.

AlwaysRenting
06-23-16, 11:42
Hey guys I'm from up Cleveland way and have run the Sully once on a Saturday afternoon a year or 2 ago and saw nothing. With this nice weather I want to take a drive down your way and try it again on a weekday. I'm thinking I'd like to arrive in the area maybe 8 am-10 am and be on the road back home no later than 2 pm. I know there's no exact pattern but are the odds good that I can find a good selection between say 10 am-1 pm on a weekday?

Also would I have better luck that time of day on Broad or on Sully and East areas or West areas of those 2 roads?

Thanks for any help, PM me if you prefer. WM.I've never been in the zone at those specific times, but I wouuld say that Sully will not disappoint. I would recommend checking out Sully in the hiltop first. You will find what you're looking for.

Bowtie
06-23-16, 12:50
Hague and sully at 8:00 am is like shift change or something. Must kick them all out of the trap house at that time. Ya got to dodge from hitting them sometimes, it nuts. When they shut the apartments down by the pizza place, like rats, they headed east 1 block and set up camp again.

I've never been in the zone at those specific times, but I wouuld say that Sully will not disappoint. I would recommend checking out Sully in the hiltop first. You will find what you're looking for.

FolkArt
06-23-16, 13:52
I actually needed to see I'd first! Very small, petite, but with very nice b cups. Very personable and open to everything but Greek. She was probably no more than 85 lbs. I took her to my safe place and she was everything I could hope for. Started w / DT and finished with a very messy BBBJCIM. I have digits for those willing to share.I tried contacting Ashley many times but she didn't acknowledge my texts. Finally late last night, she reached back to me, because she needed money. In my experience, desperate providers rarely provide anything more than just acceptable service. And that's all I got. Not much dialogue, all business. As NN correctly notes, she's teeny tiny. Not unattractive but it was dark so I can't be objective about her appearance. She told me she was 21 yo and I had no reason to doubt. We parked near her place on the south side. She admitted being nervous because she's new to this, which also diminished enjoyment. She got very wet, but she wasn't as tight I would have expected from a girl that small. During mish, she covered her face with her hands which was disconcerting. She told me, it's just what she does. I prefer some eye contact. The whole thing was over in a few minutes. I paid her 40 and she didn't thank me. I felt slightly cheated; yes, she performed but it was uninspired. If you like ultra petite, you may find her just right. Maybe she'll get into the act more with you. Or at least learn to fake the moaning bit. LOL.

Mw Jrp
06-23-16, 15:36
I found her for a GFE lunch date. She had sausage and I had a nut busting time and "pie". LOL. Of course, I got several positions and she fucked my brains out. I luv this gal! She always has a sweet, bubbly attitude; and never fails to deliver. She also got a nut or 2 herself. BTW, no phone yet. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

GhostRider50
06-23-16, 18:01
Did the whole loop, around noon, and as discussed, plenty of opportunities, on the hilltop for sure. Lots of new talent, mixed with some oldie but goodies. I saw Gina again, Jamaican type BSW, this time in white pants, and looking good. Almost made the scoop when I saw Christine. She has a nice build, not thin, not heavy, with cheerleader legs, and perky personality. I guess she normally wears glasses. Anyway, went to my safe spot, and did, HJ, BBBJCIM, fiv, dirty talk. She either busted a nut, or gets an academy award. Overall nice relaxing time. . 3 and tipped her a fin for her erotic attitude. Didn't get digits, cause the last SW I digit bantered with wouldn't stop texting me. I know, get a throw away phone. I don't have a SO to worry about so not an issue. Be safe out there, things seem way to relaxed. BTW if anyone has done anything with Gina, let me know. She is cute as hell, but may have hygiene issues.

GhostRider50
06-23-16, 18:06
For you experienced West Side mongers, a quick drive down Union between Central and Ryan, might prove fruitful. At least as long as the pharmacy remains open there.I have seen a few on town st between central and hawkes.

Gabrielfa
06-23-16, 19:29

Thanks for any help, PM me if you prefer. WM.Fellow Clevelander here. Sullivant from Davis in the east to the Wendys past Hague in the west is my run. Also I'll poke my head down Bellows, south of Sullivant between sauder and Glenwood provides a good opportunity to look at the goods that hang on the corners of Sullivant in a slower manner. Almost with out exception you will find action in the 'Bottoms' (The area between Central and Davis, the eastern part).

If you're used to Lorain Sullivant is going to blow your mind. Time wise I'd say your time frame is probably going to be the slower time but as compared to Lorain the buisiest time on Lorain will never compare to the slowest times on Sully.

PM me if you have any questions.

Good luck!

GaB.

PBCurious
06-23-16, 22:48
Started my loop around 9 pm, still daylight enough but close enough to dark. Found Amber around Warren, made the scoop we have dated before, but I didn't recognize her until she talked. She is very accommodating to my styles. She said she had just come out, went to the spot. Jumped in the back, she had her clothes off before I even got to the backseat. We got started, then hit all of my favorites, BBBJ, DATY (after verifying freshness LOL), covered up got a little mish, then pulled her legs up higher for a trip to the Greek Aisles, it was awesome. Finished up took her back to the spot, all for two Jackson's.

I decided on my way home to go down Broad towards the West, and then cut back over to Sully around Southampton, and literally almost ran over a very attractive blonde, I thought was a civilian, after passing we made eye contact and I thought why not, so I stopped on the corner of the alley and up she came. Hopped in and we did the LE thing, we drove off, said her name was Hope, (I'm sure was not her name) but I didn't care. She said she was hungry and headed home, she doesn't do this much but was kind of in need of rent money, she was out and hadn't had any pick ups all evening. I explained where the hotspots are that she may have better luck, but she is too afraid of the other SW's and don't want to get into trouble. We circled to a secure spot a little further west, negotiated a Jackson for a BBBJCIM, which she tried to swallow but choked on it, she grabbed my bottle of water to wash it down then put it back, I told her to keep it. We joked a little and I told her an old motto. "Spitters are quitters, but chokers can be taught". I stopped at the KFC let her eat and took her to her place back on the other side of Broad.

No digits, she isn't sure that this is the life she wants and don't want people to blow up her phone. Over all a good night.

Mw Jrp
06-24-16, 08:45
I found her on Sully first and picked her up. She did not want to leave the hood for my safe suite and had her own place, she said. So, I circled and dropped her. Then a good hour later I saw her again 12 blocks east, still on the hilltop, and she was agreeable to my safe spot but wanted. 6. I told her no thanks and passed.

I considered her offer for a minute. But there are so many to choose, I decided an unknown quantity like her, for a premium price, is a waste. Katie looked more like 23-24 yo, so that's why I considered her offer. And she had a nice dress with underwear. I felt her firm C size tits and stroked the cat.

She may have had difficulty collecting her goal, so I'd guess that's why she stayed out. She also had a sob story, like they all do. But I'm glad I stuck with my gut. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
06-24-16, 08:51
She is very cute, but showing signs of her habit, and has a "sore" arm. Still she managed to suck me all the way to my hotel suite. She continued oral stimulation in my suite and I returned the favor. She has a very long lipped pink giner. After close to 25 minutes of warm-ups, I hit her CFS mish and K9, and finished in fine, hot, orgasmic fashion. LOL.

Brittany has a very cute face, small C size titties, a thin figure, and a full blonde Bush giner, with very long pink lips. It is tight and tasty. But her habit is causing her overall appeal to wane. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

DoctorPhil
06-24-16, 11:06
GoodMorning All,

Generally disapointed of the talent I took the loop none the less 2 30 ish this morning. Don't like night season as I've been shocked to many times at the 100 footers out there because viability at dark is iffy at best, pulled up at more than one who looked scrumptious at 100 foot but beside my car the ravages of addiction reveal themselves. Drove by her once I think kept driving though looking for the right one. At Richardson saw one to good to be true swung into the alley near headed the wrong way & sure enough she got in. Clean nice really good looking named Melissa. Drove to a private street parked. Ok BBBJ got her number & not sure I can give it out but wow very nice for the street. Ok skills but would love to spend some FS with her soon. Be safe.

Dapon
06-24-16, 12:38
GoodMorning All,

Generally disapointed of the talent I took the loop none the less 2 30 ish this morning. Don't like night season as I've been shocked to many times at the 100 footers out there because viability at dark is iffy at best, pulled up at more than one who looked scrumptious at 100 foot but beside my car the ravages of addiction reveal themselves. Drove by her once I think kept driving though looking for the right one. At Richardson saw one to good to be true swung into the alley near headed the wrong way & sure enough she got in. Clean nice really good looking named Melissa. Drove to a private street parked. Ok BBBJ got her number & not sure I can give it out but wow very nice for the street. Ok skills but would love to spend some FS with her soon. Be safe.If it is the same Melissa, and I'm sure it is, she won't mind you sharing #. Been seeing her over the past year. Always keeps her self clean. Good skills. Saw her last week. I scooped her down near Larcomb.

Dapon
06-24-16, 12:40
I have seen a few on town st between central and hawkes.They might be strays from the Union Rx. I suspect they stray over to Mound St from there as well.

Wvjoemonger
06-24-16, 18:50
Hey,

Just wondering where is a good place to get a motel room? I see guys posting about going to a safe motel but not sure where to get one at?

SoICanHide
06-24-16, 19:31
Does anyone know anything about this girl? She was referred to me, but am hesitant to see her without any recommendations.

Gabrielfa
06-24-16, 20:34
Hey,

Just wondering where is a good place to get a motel room? I see guys posting about going to a safe motel but not sure where to get one at?German Village inn is my haunt for the hobby, exterior access rooms that are actually very nice inside. Booked online for $60 ish.

BigFriknNutz
06-24-16, 21:06
German Village inn is my haunt for the hobby, exterior access rooms that are actually very nice inside. Booked online for $60 ish.I know the west side is gold but there is the JV stroll on Parsons which is very close to S. High St. . Not a bad track and IMO better than the main stroll in Cleve, Akron or Toledo at times. Worth checking out if your right there.

WhoreMoan
06-24-16, 23:47
To the couple guys that offered some help regarding my request, I appreciate it! If anyone has anything to add please do so or PM me. I also could use some help on a name and location of a short stay (hour or two) motel in the general area. If I make it down in the next couple weeks I will give a report. Thanks again! WM.

Gabrielfa
06-25-16, 07:01
To the couple guys that offered some help regarding my request, I appreciate it! If anyone has anything to add please do so or PM me. I also could use some help on a name and location of a short stay (hour or two) motel in the general area. If I make it down in the next couple weeks I will give a report. Thanks again! WM.No "short stay" motels to my knowledge. There's another independent motel on Broad st in the Hilltop area I've seen but never bothered with. I doubt they have short stay though.

BigFriknNutz.

Can you tell me the definitive start / stop crossroads. I don't know if I could handle more than Sullivant delivers but for those times when the fuzz rolls in thick it might provide a good diversion.

Thanks.

GaB.

BigFriknNutz
06-25-16, 08:09
No "short stay" motels to my knowledge. There's another independent motel on Broad st in the Hilltop area I've seen but never bothered with. I doubt they have short stay though.

BigFriknNutz.

Can you tell me the definitive start / stop crossroads. I don't know if I could handle more than Sullivant delivers but for those times when the fuzz rolls in thick it might provide a good diversion.

Thanks.

GaB.Parsons between Whittier and Reeb. On the Westside, there are some name brand motels behind the Mcdonalds at Broad & 70 that are worth checking out if you want to be right in the heart of the action.

Mr Blue 314
06-25-16, 20:49
Took a drive on the Sullivant and Hilltop area. 8 p to 845 p.

Passed my uncle 3 times. Noticed a young blond and an older lady. The blond had many tattoos on both arms.

Tried to scoop but she was gone. WSW with black pants with slits in the back of the legs. Could not get a look at her face.

Saw a couple other zombies both black and white. Guess it was not my day. Maybe another day.

Happy hunting. Maybe just a little too early?

JasonOhio33
06-26-16, 16:47
What is the scene like around 4 am? I would like to swing by on my way to work and check things out but I'm wondering if it's even worth it. Any decent ladies out? Any police around during those hours?

Gabrielfa
06-26-16, 20:50
Parsons between Whittier and Reeb. On the Westside, there are some name brand motels behind the Mcdonalds at Broad & 70 that are worth checking out if you want to be right in the heart of the action.You should qualify the hotels back there are the true most disgusting, fucked up places in history. That said I've stayed there a few times and it is super convenient but nasty. I've actually though about finding a few other guys who would be interested in renting a place over on Sully. Splitting something 5 ways would be a real cheap thing!

BigFriknNutz.

I'll try that run next time I'm in.

AlwaysRenting
06-27-16, 01:02
I tried contacting Ashley many times but she didn't acknowledge my texts. Finally late last night, she reached back to me, because she needed money. In my experience, desperate providers rarely provide anything more than just acceptable service. And that's all I got. Not much dialogue, all business. As NN correctly notes, she's teeny tiny. Not unattractive but it was dark so I can't be objective about her appearance. She told me she was 21 yo and I had no reason to doubt. We parked near her place on the south side. She admitted being nervous because she's new to this, which also diminished enjoyment. She got very wet, but she wasn't as tight I would have expected from a girl that small. During mish, she covered her face with her hands which was disconcerting. She told me, it's just what she does. I prefer some eye contact. The whole thing was over in a few minutes. I paid her 40 and she didn't thank me. I felt slightly cheated; yes, she performed but it was uninspired. If you like ultra petite, you may find her just right. Maybe she'll get into the act more with you. Or at least learn to fake the moaning bit. LOL.If someone would please PM the digits for this ultra petite of which you speak, I will be in town later this week.

GhostRider50
06-28-16, 08:41
Does anyone know anything about this girl? She was referred to me, but am hesitant to see her without any recommendations.I have seen her about 3 times.

She is definitely thin, but clean. She is a pleaser, and provides GFE, BBBJCIM, FS, etc. I usually give her. 3 for a car date. I haven't done FS, but others have done room dates with. Sweet girl if you like them thin.

Playboy86
06-28-16, 14:29
Looking for a real good BJ of any one has digits for a SW hook me up thanks.

NoIDidnt
06-29-16, 00:23
Dreamed I picked a really skinny girl who got in my vehicle and agreed to a 30 buck visit. Said her name was Britt. Took me to her spot where she had to pay someone to use a room. Clothes came off and I got a real good look at her body, decided to pass because she looked really dirty and cancelled the session. I let her keep the money and left. She would have performed but I lost the desire besides I didn't feel like the area was safe. I think from now on if I'm going to make a pick I'll have my own room to use. I could easily have been set up. She seemed nice enough but I had a gut feeling to leave and followed it.

Member #5156
06-29-16, 03:17
Dreamed I picked a really skinny girl who got in my vehicle and agreed to a 30 buck visit. Said her name was Britt. Took me to her spot where she had to pay someone to use a room. Clothes came off and I got a real good look at her body, decided to pass because she looked really dirty and cancelled the session. I let her keep the money and left. She would have performed but I lost the desire besides I didn't feel like the area was safe. I think from now on if I'm going to make a pick I'll have my own room to use. I could easily have been set up. She seemed nice enough but I had a gut feeling to leave and followed it.If it is skinny tall Britt she has gone downhill real fast. She is only like 21 but I don't know how long her body can take the H. I met her when she first came out really cute girl was always laughing now just really a zombie. I believe she is from Mansfield if we are talking about the same girl. I do not think she would have set you up, just my opinion.

DoctorPhil
06-29-16, 11:07
GoodMorning All,

Awhile back say two years I used to run into a Co ed looking taller blonde named Jordan on the Parsons stroll. She lived in one of those motels on East Main Whitehall area and she looked bad the last time I saw her. Anyone have any info.

SullMonger
06-29-16, 18:28
Parsons between Whittier and Reeb. On the Westside, there are some name brand motels behind the Mcdonalds at Broad & 70 that are worth checking out if you want to be right in the heart of the action.These 2 hotels are bed bug strong holds. FYI.

Gabrielfa
06-30-16, 01:25
Log day, not many people can say they got FS in Warren at an AMP in the morning and then hit the streets of Columbus in the eve. I now can.

Got into Columbus late, hit the streets about 10:30. In a complete first, the bottoms was empty. Not as in a few, as in none. Never saw that before. I was certain (and maybe still am) 5-0 was up to no good. But an average police presence has me confused. Went up to hilltop and saw a girl (like one of the few) walk into one of the stores near Hague. Deciding to check her I pulled off and went in to grab a pop. Turned out to be not my thing. But as I was walking out and leggy tall blonde walked in and smiled. I waited outside for her but she walked out with a few other women and started east down Sullivant. I pulled out and came up the next road and was really happy when she jumped in.

She introduced herself as Nicole and she turned out to be really cool. Taller, 5'7" shinny but with an amazing ass, cute face, long legs that go all the to her feet small tits (like A's, but I like that). Went back to the room got her to myself for an hour for $60. After her quick shower (Big rule with me) had Complete FS with DFK and she takes instruction like a champ- took her time wasn't a robot, seemed to enjoy herself too. I have to say I really enjoyed myself. She doesn't have a phone but said she will probably end up with one in the next few days and will text me her info. I hope she does, between her and Britney (skinny, 5'1", longer blonde hair) I won't need to cruise.

Few moths ago I took some flack on another city's board about good experience and Nicole hit it on the head- we were talking about other guys and she said most guys don't realize you get out what you put in. She said it isn't the money- it's the attitude. She said so many guys act like they're so above them (the girls) that it really turns them off where they don't care. She's right. I'm not advocating treating them like princesses- believe me I know where that will get you but I treat the girls like I would treat my friends and 9 times out of 10 I have good experiences. Sometimes thing go wrong and no matter what you they were destined to fuck up but most times you can create better bonds -ergo better service by not being a douche. A few weeks back I picked up Tiffany (didn't do a report-Tall long brunette hair, skinny, almost gaunt) and she turned out to be a complete thunder ****- nothing I could have done could have improved it. She just sucked- and not well. Those with me are the exception because I treat the girls well. Just putting that out there.

Dapon
06-30-16, 08:01
Log day, not many people can say they got FS in Warren at an AMP in the morning and then hit the streets of Columbus in the eve. I now can.

Got into Columbus late, hit the streets about 10:30. In a complete first, the bottoms was empty. Not as in a few, as in none. Never saw that before. I was certain (and maybe still am) 5-0 was up to no good. But an average police presence has me confused. Went up to hilltop and saw a girl (like one of the few) walk into one of the stores near Hague. Deciding to check her I pulled off and went in to grab a pop. Turned out to be not my thing. But as I was walking out and leggy tall blonde walked in and smiled. I waited outside for her but she walked out with a few other women and started east down Sullivant. I pulled out and came up the next road and was really happy when she jumped in.

She introduced herself as Nicole and she turned out to be really cool. Taller, 5'7" shinny but with an amazing ass, cute face, long legs that go all the to her feet small tits (like A's, but I like that). Went back to the room got her to myself for an hour for $60. After her quick shower (Big rule with me) had Complete FS with DFK and she takes instruction like a champ- took her time wasn't a robot, seemed to enjoy herself too. I have to say I really enjoyed myself. She doesn't have a phone but said she will probably end up with one in the next few days and will text me her info. I hope she does, between her and Britney (skinny, 5'1", longer blonde hair) I won't need to cruise.

Few moths ago I took some flack on another city's board about good experience and Nicole hit it on the head- we were talking about other guys and she said most guys don't realize you get out what you put in. She said it isn't the money- it's the attitude. She said so many guys act like they're so above them (the girls) that it really turns them off where they don't care. She's right. I'm not advocating treating them like princesses- believe me I know where that will get you but I treat the girls like I would treat my friends and 9 times out of 10 I have good experiences. Sometimes thing go wrong and no matter what you they were destined to fuck up but most times you can create better bonds -ergo better service by not being a douche. A few weeks back I picked up Tiffany (didn't do a report-Tall long brunette hair, skinny, almost gaunt) and she turned out to be a complete thunder ****- nothing I could have done could have improved it. She just sucked- and not well. Those with me are the exception because I treat the girls well. Just putting that out there.I saw her out last night and passed. She was an ATF of mine last summer. Started going down hill real fast. From what I saw of her last night, she was looking good, as if she had been off the crap for awhile. She was sure looking better than the other zombies out there! Kind of wish I hadn't passed, but had already done a UTR earlier and was just looking for something different. So kinda thinking been there done that kind of thing. LOL. Nichole used to be a BP girl at one time. She is very accommodating and as noted, treat her well and she treats you well. .

Bowtie
06-30-16, 08:26
Ran the loop last night around 9 p. M, a lot of Columbus finest out and I'm not talking about the girls. Seemed they were parked off the main street waiting for something. Probably a good time to keep our eyes open. Still a lot of girls out, at the Hague area, if you swing a cat around by the tail, you would hit 10 or more! I was just window shopping, kept rolling.

DirtyDawg08
06-30-16, 08:29
10 pm stroll thru the ave on Tuesday. 1st stroll westbound just to check it out and found some potentials. Flipped around and immediately picked the 1st one. Decent looking WSW nice body, big tits, decent legs. Her name is Stephanie. Told her I wanted BJ. Parked behind her apartment building. Worried I was a cop. Asked me like 2 times. I told her you won't worry about it when my cock is in your mouth. She proceeded to put condom on. Which was most disappointing and I don't know how I came. Her motion and ability was actually pretty good. But it was like a thick condom. Felt like the "hefty bag" of condoms. I'm like I really have my work cut out for me. Took a little longer than usual. And then she started gagging and making throw up noises. I'm like. WTF? My cock is like 5 inches barely. No way. She continued and again gagged a second and third time. I'm thinking you better not throw up in my car! She had me close to climy. And I told her I'm Cumming and she said. I think I'm going to be sick. I'm like. . whaaat? Shot my load in the bag but while unloading she's gagging. I know it's not me. I'm freshly bathed! Very disappointing for I had 3 days of load saved up and it went to waste. She got out. I'm freshly continued on my way. And while departing I saw 2 delicious ones I should have waited for. Oh well. 30 bux not horribly bad. Will hunt some more tonight.

ThirdManAlive
06-30-16, 14:27
Has anyone else seen this?

www.facebook.com/sullivantsoliciting

I saw a sign posted on a telephone pole at an intersection in the Hilltop off Sullivant (just past the tattoo place) with this Facebook page listed.

Kidolds
06-30-16, 15:05
Be very careful out hunting Hilltop and the bottoms Uncle LEO and his little friends will be out trying to pick up fellow mongers if they look too good to be true they are.

RonJohnson330
06-30-16, 19:29
Rolled around at 4 p today and saw a stunning blonde on hiltonia and sully, circled around to get a closer look, not too bad til I saw maybe bruises in the face?! Tatted on her collar area. Didn't pk her up since I saw uncle LEO drivin westbound. Trying later tonight.

Postal12
06-30-16, 20:03

I saw a sign posted on a telephone pole at an intersection in the Hilltop off Sullivant (just past the tattoo place) with this Facebook page listed.You guys should check out the Baltimore SW forum. There's a guy there who goes around with video cameras busting people like that guy in OKC does. He outs the guys and girls, even brings them into his car and trolls them. The "Baltimore hooker hunter" also has a very active YouTube page.

Gabrielfa
06-30-16, 21:19
10 pm stroll thru the ave on Tuesday. 1st stroll westbound just to check it out and found some potentials. Flipped around and immediately picked the 1st one. Decent looking WSW nice body, big tits, decent legs. Her name is Stephanie. Told her I wanted BJ. Parked behind her apartment building. Worried I was a cop. Asked me like 2 times. I told her you won't worry about it when my cock is in your mouth. She proceeded to put condom on. Which was most disappointing and I don't know how I came. Her motion and ability was actually pretty good. But it was like a thick condom. Felt like the "hefty bag" of condoms. I'm like I really have my work cut out for me. Took a little longer than usual. And then she started gagging and making throw up noises. I'm like. WTF? My cock is like 5 inches barely. No way. She continued and again gagged a second and third time. I'm thinking you better not throw up in my car! She had me close to climy. And I told her I'm Cumming and she said. I think I'm going to be sick. I'm like. . whaaat? Shot my load in the bag but while unloading she's gagging. I know it's not me. I'm freshly bathed! Very disappointing for I had 3 days of load saved up and it went to waste. She got out. I'm freshly continued on my way. And while departing I saw 2 delicious ones I should have waited for. Oh well. 30 bux not horribly bad. Will hunt some more tonight.I respect this guys honesty. LOL. I picked up Tiffany a few weeks back and she was just like that, a winey waste of space. You'd swear mt cock was made of dynamite the she handled it.

Columbus72
06-30-16, 22:08

I saw a sign posted on a telephone pole at an intersection in the Hilltop off Sullivant (just past the tattoo place) with this Facebook page listed.Speaking as someone who wouldn't be particularly bothered if my car ended up on that page, this has the potential to be a sweet new research tool for me and other mongers if they keep posting regularly. Nice find.

BigFriknNutz
06-30-16, 22:12

I saw a sign posted on a telephone pole at an intersection in the Hilltop off Sullivant (just past the tattoo place) with this Facebook page listed.Before summers end there is major shakedown on the Westside on all parties involved and it will probably be life changing for a few mongers. I've moved out of the area but still follow the thread and the Westside seems to be a very combustible situation. I know this, I definitely wouldn't be fuckin around during daylight hours over there.

AlwaysRenting
06-30-16, 22:49
Speaking as someone who wouldn't be particularly bothered if my car ended up on that page, this has the potential to be a sweet new research tool for me and other mongers if they keep posting regularly. Nice find.

I saw a sign posted on a telephone pole at an intersection in the Hilltop off Sullivant (just past the tattoo place) with this Facebook page listed.I must agree with c72. I would smile for the camera under these circumstances. One of the difficulties I have with picking up these chicks is that I'm not old or out of shape, and am constantly questioned as to why I would be seeking services from them. I too, will use it as research tool.

It sucks because they all think I must be police, which I must then must make great efforts to convince them I am not.

BigFriknNutz
07-01-16, 11:03
Before summers end there is major shakedown on the Westside on all parties involved and it will probably be life changing for a few mongers. I've moved out of the area but still follow the thread and the Westside seems to be a very combustible situation. I know this, I definitely wouldn't be fuckin around during daylight hours over there.http://nbc4i.com/2016/07/01/dozens-arrested-in-columbus-prostitution-sweep/

Dapon
07-01-16, 13:06
Ouch. Big sweep. Sullivant hit hard. Hope you all are safe. :

https://www.facebook.com/ColumbusPolice/posts/10153700961511762

Dapon
07-01-16, 13:11
Ouch. Big sweep. Sullivant hit hard. Hope you all are safe. :

https://www.facebook.com/ColumbusPolice/posts/10153700961511762

AlwaysRenting
07-01-16, 13:29
http://nbc4i.com/2016/07/01/dozens-arrested-in-columbus-prostitution-sweep/I was just going to come out and play this weekend! Can anyone local tell me how dry it looks out there? PM me please.

Twisted36
07-01-16, 14:28
I was just going to come out and play this weekend! Can anyone local tell me how dry it looks out there? PM me please.I drove through on my way to meet a friend downtown for lunch. The eastbound swing was as dry as Death Valley. The westbound pass I saw a few regulars out strolling. Saw one near Souder, another between Dakota and Cypress and the last one near Wayne. I didn't have time to play, so I didn't circle any of them, but Uncle was still cruising the strip in force.

Ememphis
07-02-16, 08:51
Speaking as someone who wouldn't be particularly bothered if my car ended up on that page, this has the potential to be a sweet new research tool for me and other mongers if they keep posting regularly. Nice find.I'd bet there are a lot of mongers who would be bothered though. Just yesterday there were several posts, and one was dude with his passenger in his vehicle caught like a deer in the headlights. It'll be a good tool, but it might change a few things if it takes off. And don't EVER pick up the chick in the post titled "Sullivant and Dakota" wearing the black and pink shirt. She's a bag of dirty, upselling, whining, annoying trouble.

And who is the cutie that the site posted the selfie of? If she's out there and legal I'd like to find her.

SpiritGun
07-03-16, 01:27
I wouldn't be surprised if this continues. West Columbus is a gold mine of untapped real estate and redevelopment projects; especially now with M. Carmel downsizing its west campus. I wonder if they'll tackle the H problem?

DesmondSpinoza
07-03-16, 11:42

I saw a sign posted on a telephone pole at an intersection in the Hilltop off Sullivant (just past the tattoo place) with this Facebook page listed.In the picture of the guy in the Jeep you can see the reflection of the car that took the pictures. It appears to be a red Kia Soul. I have a friend who has one but she doesn't like near Columbus.

I have seen a fat bald guy that looked about 60 years old in a red Kia Soul taking pictures of girls at stoplights. I just figured he was doing recon and never thought anything of it.

So be on the lookout for a red Kia Soul. It looks to be about a 2010. Let's get pictures of him and post on here!

BigFriknNutz
07-03-16, 13:00
Looks like my post got deleted, but it's pretty obvious there's a connection between this site and the Facebook page and it won't be long until screen shots of conversations here will be posted there and your IP address is shared with the police and the public which will lead to your identity. Which will be an embarrassing event. This person taking pictures must be identified and if the but together a following and a whole group is out taking pictures this could get out of hand. If you see a photographer please call it out with a description of car and people in it maybe get there license plate.I notice they took some pics down of one of the alleged "John's" getting an "alleged" BJ. My guess is he became aware and probably had his attorney contact them and threaten a privacy lawsuit. A guy up in Mich who was doing a "To Catch a Predator" bit just was threatened to be sued (or lawsuit was filed) and he took the videos down. The problem here is who's to stop them from taking pics of anyone they don't recognize or insinuate why they are in the area and then go posting identifying info all over Facebook. Again is it likely to what is going on. Yes. Buy unless they can produce pics of $ exchanged and a sex act taking place I think it's going to be hard for them to at least keep posting pics of license plates. If you read the Detroit SW thread there is a guy up there taking video of encounters in his neighborhood and posting on YouTube. I believe if you search "dumpers & humpers" you can find those videos.

Traveler Two
07-03-16, 13:12
I'd bet there are a lot of mongers who would be bothered though. Just yesterday there were several posts, and one was dude with his passenger in his vehicle caught like a deer in the headlights. It'll be a good tool, but it might change a few things if it takes off. And don't EVER pick up the chick in the post titled "Sullivant and Dakota" wearing the black and pink shirt. She's a bag of dirty, upselling, whining, annoying trouble.

And who is the cutie that the site posted the selfie of? If she's out there and legal I'd like to find her.Report the facebook images as offensive or bullying. May not get removed but might get page holder disabled for a while.

ColsBuckeye315
07-03-16, 13:25
Report the facebook images as offensive or bullying. May not get removed but might get page holder disabled for a while.I really wonder if the person who set that up has thought it through. What happens when the guys who run those blocks notice a dip in their income? I doubt they are the type to file a formal complaint with the BBB. It might be one thing if you have a badge to protect you but by the looks of it this is some random guy.

SullMonger
07-03-16, 14:31
This has now become a serious breach of usasexguide. This site is no longer safe the Facebook people are members of this sight and are working hard to get your IP address and put your names public which with a simple warrant they will do they are screen shotting our conversations and posting them on that face book page, click on it and you will see for yourself, I am trying to get my account deleted AND SO SHOULD YOU ASAP!!

JizMan
07-03-16, 18:28
This has now become a serious breach of usasexguide. This site is no longer safe the Facebook people are members of this sight and are working hard to get your IP address and put your names public which with a simple warrant they will do they are screen shotting our conversations and posting them on that face book page, click on it and you will see for yourself, I am trying to get my account deleted AND SO SHOULD YOU ASAP!!I assume by "Facebook people" you mean the people who posted the monger with a SW on their Facebook page, and not Mark Zuckerberk and his crew? How would these Facebook people know someone hasn't just made up everything they have written and compiled it from other reviews on USASG and TER? Would the City prosecutor sanction warrants for what could be heresay & fiction with no tangible evidence? How do they know 50 different people haven't been using your computer? Me thinks you are a little paranoid.

Admin2
07-03-16, 18:44
I assume by "Facebook people" you mean the people who posted the monger with a SW on their Facebook page, and not Mark Zuckerberk and his crew? How would these Facebook people know someone hasn't just made up everything they have written and compiled it from other reviews on USASG and TER? Would the City prosecutor sanction warrants for what could be heresay & fiction with no tangible evidence? How do they know 50 different people haven't been using your computer? Me thinks you are a little paranoid.Methinks he doesn't know how the internet works. He thinks that somebody posting a screenshot gives them his IP address. Here's the thing, the servers aren't in the USA, so to get your IP they have to serve a warrant in Germany and Argentina (servers in one, us in another) then we resist it (but in what court? that's the fun question) so they prevail, and they serve the warrant to our GERMAN web hosting service which says "Da ve vouldt lob to giv yo dat informazzon bud de don log da IP addrezzes und zo ve candt. Auf Wiedersehen.

This is about the d-bag in Baltimore that has some facebook vigilante site. He's married to a fucking hooker. There's a guy on the Baltimore fight thread treating him like a punk you should check it out

A2.

Columbus72
07-03-16, 20:09
I haven't been able to find out anything about the possibly cute girl who has already been asked about, but I have been able to find names, pics, and contact info for a bunch of other streetwalkers thanks to the work being done by that Facebook group. Unfortunately only one of them is doable, and even she probably isn't worth the money. No surprise. Very few streetwalkers are attractive, so it takes a lot of work and patience to weed through and find the gems. But the work being done by that Facebook group helps make the process faster and more efficient.

I sympathize with their desire to clean up their neighborhood. I would not want to live there, but this is a vain way to go about it. It seems voyeuristic, whether intentionally on not. They remind me of the guy in Oklahoma who does pretty much the same thing, has a website and Youtube channel. He's been dedicated for years and much more professional with much better production quality than this local group, yet street prostitution still thrives where he is. He relies on people's voyeuristic urges to get lots of views.

AlwaysRenting
07-04-16, 01:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzDzsoFEivA

Columbus72
07-04-16, 06:36
One final favor the Facebook page did for us before its demise was to give us the first name of the cute girl who has been discussed in this thread. That's the only info I was able to get on her, but it's a start.

SullMonger
07-04-16, 11:56
They closed page because of me. And my complaint.

Great job

A2

Dapon
07-04-16, 15:50
I'm really not concerned about FB pages and all that paranoia. My concern is that uncle LEO is responding to citizens who obviously want their neighborhood back. Thus until all the hooha settles down, I am avoiding Sully. This has happened before, with FB of course. Unless the West Side is totally redeveloped, which ain't happening in our lifetime, Sully will be the main monger strip. Just be careful for awhile. I'm saving gas and monger money for a couple weeks.

GhostRider50
07-04-16, 16:03
Anyone get any this weekend? I did.

Wedge1174
07-04-16, 18:40
I haven't been able to find out anything about the possibly cute girl who has already been asked about, but I have been able to find names, pics, and contact info for a bunch of other streetwalkers thanks to the work being done by that Facebook group. Unfortunately only one of them is doable, and even she probably isn't worth the money. No surprise. Very few streetwalkers are attractive, so it takes a lot of work and patience to weed through and find the gems. But the work being done by that Facebook group helps make the process faster and more efficient.

I sympathize with their desire to clean up their neighborhood. I would not want to live there, but this is a vain way to go about it. It seems voyeuristic, whether intentionally on not. They remind me of the guy in Oklahoma who does pretty much the same thing, has a website and Youtube channel. He's been dedicated for years and much more professional with much better production quality than this local group, yet street prostitution still thrives where he is. He relies on people's voyeuristic urges to get lots of views.Damn I missed her name.

JustVisiting82
07-04-16, 21:45
Got back to town late tonight and decided to hit the loop for some entertainment since I missed watching the game. I think every girl in the city must have been out tonight, they were literally everywhere. I tried setting up a time with Samantha the the 27 year old petite brunette from up north via text. She told me she was near Demorest and Sullivant. Headed to the spot and after about 15 minutes of not hearing from her I bailed. I was out tonight more to do some recon and see what's out there these days. Was just about to head home when I spotted Claire near Dakota. She has a short buzzed haircut which isn't exactly my thing but she was in a tiny tank top and super short jean shorts which showed off her tiny body and I couldn't resist. Picked her up and went to her place nearby. She gives some excellent head and was down for some mish and doggy. This girl is super tight. I didn't stand a chance, lasted maybe 5 minutes before I lost it. It was a good thing too because her spot was giving me the creeps. Made some small talk on the way out. She says she only does this during the summer and holds down a waitress job during the winter. Only been out a few days so far this year. I got digits though she said her phone is disconnected at the moment. Any senior members out there PM me if you're interested.Unfortunately, this is the same ol' story that Claire has been giving for quite some time. She claims to work a waitressing job on 161 (Roosters last time I heard the story) during the Winter and then she pulls tricks during the warmer months. Judging from her condition and her habit, I seriously doubt that she holds down any sort of job. She also claims to be dating another Bottoms regular (super skinny Cheyenne), who many of you mongers have reviewed. Claire isn't as skinny as Cheyenne, but she's definitely past petite. She sleeps in an abondoned home there off of Sully and works that Sully-Dakota corner pretty regularly. She'll quote you the usual 40 rate, but I can assure ya that FS can be had for 20 - 25.

SullMonger
07-04-16, 21:55
I'm really not concerned about FB pages and all that paranoia. My concern is that uncle LEO is responding to citizens who obviously want their neighborhood back. Thus until all the hooha settles down, I am avoiding Sully. This has happened before, with FB of course. Unless the West Side is totally redeveloped, which ain't happening in our lifetime, Sully will be the main monger strip. Just be careful for awhile. I'm saving gas and monger money for a couple weeks.I must agree with you sir, use your numbers boys for awhile no street picks if you need a number ask a senior that trust you to share as well. It's Hott.

Ememphis
07-05-16, 05:46
They closed page because of me. And my complaint.Good news. I picked up a couple of girls this weekend, and both of them had heard of the site and were wary of getting caught by the mystery photographer.

DrMonkey
07-05-16, 14:02
I was really stupid and decided to pick last weekend for my first Sully experiences. Drove around a lot over the last month getting the lay of the land.

I can attest that numbers were way down over the holiday weekend. Ghost town last night.

I picked up a plump BBW morsel near Binns with a nice fat belly just how I like them. She was quite personable and not a zombie. Did the deed while driving which was dumb but I'm a stupid monger.

Found a "cookie" on Townsend as well. Cute, skinny, strung out. I felt dirty.

Gabrielfa
07-05-16, 21:50
I know it's sort of against the rules but does anybody have a link to the booking photos? I'm looking for Nichole- haven't seen her out and if she's sitting in county I might be charitable. I would appreciate it if someone PMed it to me.

Thanks GaB.

DrJeckyl
07-06-16, 20:37
They closed page because of me. And my complaint.

Great job

A2That website being gone puts me back to business as usual as soon as the girls get released.

DrJeckyl
07-06-16, 20:57
I saw Bianca and Jasmine out. Both are BSW and nothing else! It was just bare. I cannot wait until the girls are released and everything is the way that it was. I doubt they do another sweep like that again this year. We all know that the girls are going right back out so what was the point?

Bowtie
07-06-16, 22:59
That website being gone puts me back to business as usual as soon as the girls get released.Rolled the loop this afternoon, no need to wait, plenty of choices.

GhostRider50
07-07-16, 13:45
Saw her last weekend. Nice time, anyone have her digits? I thought I put them in my phone but apparently didn't. She lives on Oakley. Also goes by Beautiful, or something like that.

YourFavorite
07-08-16, 04:56
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Bowtie
07-08-16, 07:57
The quality level on the loop early this morning was very bad! I did notice quite a few of Columbus finest out, and several County boys as well. Seems like something is brewing again today.

Jeffgr
07-08-16, 13:27
[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

Walkerstalker
07-08-16, 22:16
Seen uc's pull over couple mongers deco's on the stroll stay away for tonight happy hunting.

DrJeckyl
07-08-16, 22:33
Does anyone cruise Broad Street anymore? I haven't in about a year but I will add it to my route this weekend and report if I see anything. Sullivant has been pretty dead and I haven't seen any new ones out there that I like for a while now.

SpiritGun
07-09-16, 02:40
Met Angie a few blocks from Central. Very hesitant at first, but got more comfortable as we rode around. Probably the friendliest and cleanest SW I've met on the loop. Has GREAT curves; definitely thicker than your typical SW, but doesn't have the gut. 4.

Dapon
07-09-16, 10:36
Does anyone cruise Broad Street anymore? I haven't in about a year but I will add it to my route this weekend and report if I see anything. Sullivant has been pretty dead and I haven't seen any new ones out there that I like for a while now.I always cruise it. Never know what you might see in the bottoms or hilltop near Hauge. Been lucky here and there.

JonHangcok
07-09-16, 23:03
Met Angie a few blocks from Central. Very hesitant at first, but got more comfortable as we rode around. Probably the friendliest and cleanest SW I've met on the loop. Has GREAT curves; definitely thicker than your typical SW, but doesn't have the gut. 4.It's always good when a girl has curves in all the right places. Did you get digits?

Bowtie
07-10-16, 09:48
Anyone else get a pm from Jeffgr? I opened it, briefly looked at the jibberish, and deleted. I don't even remember content LOL. I would guess the local coalition trying to clean things up. Took a stroll this morning on the way to the store, seemed business as normal. I would guess 8 or 10 out.
And thanks A2 for cutting them from the forum.

Humpty Dumpty
07-10-16, 16:33
Yours truly, the creampie legend, will be back soon. I am considering moving back to columbus. I had a great time filling up alyssa and caitlyn with rich creamy sperm back in December. Are either of them pregnant? There was so much hot young action in the west side, I didn't even bother with cleveland, hudson, parsons. Has the action south of campus dried up or not?

When I come back, I am looking to creampie 10 young girls.

Blu Ray
07-10-16, 17:30
Strolled Parsons last night not much at all. On my first pass was a LEO behind me in a suv, and another one tucked away lights out on the west side of the street. On a return pass about 12:15 I see LEO had some one pulled over on Hindman 1 block from parsons. And then a couple blocks south a thin Burnette at the market. Maybe a decoy not sure, she looked like a SW.

SpiritGun
07-10-16, 22:06
It's always good when a girl has curves in all the right places. Did you get digits?Unfortunately not. She loved the thrill, but didn't seem content on making it a routine. It was more of a one & done until the next lucky individual. If I'm privileged enough for the experience to occur again, I'll press for digits.

DrMonkey
07-10-16, 22:20
Does anyone cruise Broad Street anymore? I haven't in about a year but I will add it to my route this weekend and report if I see anything. Sullivant has been pretty dead and I haven't seen any new ones out there that I like for a while now.Not much on Broad tonight (or any other night I've been there). A lot of possible dope boys but few items of interest. I saw one near Whitethorne and Broad. Two fat little numbers further on down towards Demorest but they were likely civvies. The regular route is still hopping with 8-10 usual suspects.

RonJohnson330
07-11-16, 13:47
Was out last week as it was dry but caught 4-5 of thrm west of Hague. Scooped up Lexie light skin and made her day as there seem to be newer faces walking towards demorest. Took Lexie to the spot BBBJ and mish, wasnt the greatest. 35 as it was pretty late as she was jut release the previous night. Last night late night run 4 am, picked up a blonde Kylie on harris / sully, BBBJCIM. 25. BTW some of you mongers becareful as I see your vehicle just stands way out smh. I seen 2 vehicles loop so many times that I memorized your vehicle. Just saying.

Abccc123
07-12-16, 03:45
New cameras everywhere on Sully. Seen under covers / residents helping catch mongers.

Never seen so many tow trucks go past Sully. I know its either a sting or under covers helping them. A suspicious Ford F150 with tinted glasses and TX luc plates making rounds on Sully and stopping till a row truck arrives. You already know!

Anyone else noticed the cameras? Its all because of the recent kidnapping and crimes but also helps to survelliance the areas. Also increase in guys with bikes who makes rounds.

TC.

Bowtie
07-12-16, 07:46
Specifically where are these new cameras? Looking very specifically for them, I didn't see one.

New cameras everywhere on Sully. Seen under covers / residents helping catch mongers.

Never seen so many tow trucks go past Sully. I know its either a sting or under covers helping them. A suspicious Ford F150 with tinted glasses and TX luc plates making rounds on Sully and stopping till a row truck arrives. You already know!

Anyone else noticed the cameras? Its all because of the recent kidnapping and crimes but also helps to survelliance the areas. Also increase in guys with bikes who makes rounds.

TC.

Mw Jrp
07-12-16, 08:38
Specifically where are these new cameras? Looking very specifically for them, I didn't see one.There's one at Clarendon and Sullivant and another before Hague as I recall; possibly at Warren and Sullivant. At night they have a blue light on top.

Traveler Two
07-12-16, 08:59
There's one at Clarendon and Sullivant and another before Hague as I recall; possibly at Warren and Sullivant. At night they have a blue light on top.One on the corner of Wayne.

Dapon
07-12-16, 09:01
Specifically where are these new cameras? Looking very specifically for them, I didn't see one.There might be a couple new ones. Not sure. Most of them have been there forever. Cameras are all over Columbus, especially high crime areas. Hell, drive out 256 in Pickerington and look at all the cameras!

I would say these efforts are to clean up the area overall, and reduce all crime, not just us lowly mongers! LOL.

Bowtie
07-12-16, 09:05
Are these new? If not mistaken, those mentioned have been there a long while.

One on the corner of Wayne.

ThirdManAlive
07-12-16, 10:15
I didn't notice the cameras. I did notice several people (civilians) hanging out on corners and in a front yard in the bottoms on Sullivant. And then several vehicles running with lights on parked on side streets close to the intersection. This was around 6-7 am. Only saw 1 SW in the bottoms, 1 hilltop east of Hague, 1 west of Hague.

Abccc123
07-12-16, 11:33
Are these new? If not mistaken, those mentioned have been there a long while.Possibly older. This is my first time seeing it. Always thought there were no cams.

Gabrielfa
07-12-16, 16:06
Cameras have been there. I would be surprised if half were monitored or recording TBH.

Picked up the fourth incarnation of 'brittany' (this year) Sunday evening. Good idea not to name your kid Brittany. Just seems to be more than a coincidence.

Now I like skinny girls but this one might have pushed the limit. Anorexic doesn't cover it. That said she had a good. Personality and took direction well BUT was 'dope tired'and kept kinda nodding off and dinged my dong. With a ring. That hurt. I can't say I wouldn't repeat in a pinch because she was pretty cool but she's not as good as a few select others I look for (like Nichole and slightly less skinny Brittany).

There were lots of options out through out the night but that recent bust had me trying to recognize faces. There was a stunner on Hague that I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on. Brunette in a dress in late 20's. Was. TGTBT. But damn.

Be safe.

GaB.

Dapon
07-13-16, 15:22
Met Anatasia at Sully / Richardson. Cute as hell little blonde. Said she just got out of the Klink. Did FS in car with bbjcim. Very talented and tight. No digits yet. Bright spot on an otherwise desolate Sully.

TipsTipsTips
07-13-16, 23:49
Yours truly, the creampie legend, will be back soon. I am considering moving back to columbus. I had a great time filling up alyssa and caitlyn with rich creamy sperm back in December. Are either of them pregnant? There was so much hot young action in the west side, I didn't even bother with cleveland, hudson, parsons. Has the action south of campus dried up or not?

When I come back, I am looking to creampie 10 young girls.I plan on making the rounds Saturday will give a full report.

Alishia was the chick I had back in March she passed from her demons in may this was verified via her sisters Facebook. Sadly the mixture of fentanyal and herion is taking its toll.

Dapon
07-14-16, 09:22
Saw BP Summer working corner of Eakin and Demorest this morning. Was told by local that she works and stays in the area. Didn't pull up close, but looked ok from distance, but that is always a problem with the SW. When ya pull up and good turns to nightmare.

Dapon
07-14-16, 09:26
Yesterday before I entered Anastasia, I spied about 6 to 8 SW swarming the corner of Harris and Sully. Seems they love the stoop of the boarded up store there. None of them interested me. Seems as the herd comes out of the Klink, this is the area they swarm to. RX must be local to there. Cookie is seen in this area often for all you Cookie fans. Seems she switched from upper bottoms to lower hilltop to upper hilltop, although as fast as she walks, she is spotted all over.

Digger47
07-14-16, 17:12
Had some spare time so I thought I would check out a couple of routes. First route up and down Parsons twice from Hospital to overpass and back. Saw one WSW by Planks Café, 2 more WSW's down by Grandma's Pizza (and it looked like they ate there too many times), 2 BSW's down by Cook & Sons. One older, guessing about late 30's and another much younger, both thin. Then headed over to Broad Street. 2 WSW's by the Florentine (both huge), one out down by the McDonalds at the freeway. And only one out that I saw near Central. Cut across to Sully and saw 2 average looking WSW's by Donatos. Further down about 6 were scattering like rats because of a Medic Unit parked on the street and drawing 2 LEO vehicles as well. Down in the bottoms, nothing I would ever want to touch was seen. All in all, a disappointing cruise. Nothing but way subpar zoned out street urchins to be seen. I hope it gets better.

BigPapadan
07-15-16, 00:35
Unfortunately, this is the same ol' story that Claire has been giving for quite some time. She claims to work a waitressing job on 161 (Roosters last time I heard the story) during the Winter and then she pulls tricks during the warmer months. Judging from her condition and her habit, I seriously doubt that she holds down any sort of job. She also claims to be dating another Bottoms regular (super skinny Cheyenne), who many of you mongers have reviewed. Claire isn't as skinny as Cheyenne, but she's definitely past petite. She sleeps in an abondoned home there off of Sully and works that Sully-Dakota corner pretty regularly. She'll quote you the usual 40 rate, but I can assure ya that FS can be had for 20 - 25.I've been trying to find Cheyenne for a while. Can you be more specific on where to possibly find her?

Mw Jrp
07-15-16, 10:00
I've been trying to find Cheyenne for a while. Can you be more specific on where to possibly find her?She goes by either name. She is a light haired brunette, tall about 5'8", and skinny but cute and 19 yo. She looks 18-20 yo from a distance. Closer up, she has strong evidence of her addiction. I have found her fairly patient and accommodating. But her habit is disconcerting. MW.

Mw Jrp
07-15-16, 11:41
I met her with sister at a hilltop convenient store on Sully last Sunday at 5pm, and waited for them to come back out. When they did they both wanted rides, then sis told the younger one don't go with him. But she finally decided to join me for an extremely hot and heavy GFE at my suite. I'm glad she did as it was steamy.

Allie rarely walks, but the older sis does. I'd guess her age 30 ish. I scored a great one in Allie and hope to see her again. Since she stays off the streets, she looked barely 18 yo, IMO. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
07-15-16, 11:45
I found her on Sully hilltop walking the side streets around 11 pm. Chris was another accommodating GFE and a terrific find. No shortage of talent on the west side last Sunday. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Dapon
07-15-16, 16:43
Passed through Sully today, but work related. Bummer cause the herd was out in full force. Seems like every corner had a ho. Some of the same ones, but some I had never seen before. Might be a good night out there tonight.

Mw Jrp
07-16-16, 08:41
Found her Monday at 10 pm on Sully hilltop. She provided another GFE on the way and in my hotel suite. She has a very nice, lean body and skills to match. I found her off Sullivant. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
07-16-16, 08:56
This is the gal reported on below as Anastasia, her full name. She is an ATF of mine and many others, but has been "sitting-out" recently due to her inability to show up for legal matters. If you find her she is one of the best, skilled, and cutest ones out there.

Anna spent over an hour building my nut up for a huge blast. We did it all except anal, and she never balked at the time. Anna is tiny, but has a slight belly form eating 3 squares a day. LOL. The weight looks good on her. And her tiny pufft tits are filled out and even her little ass is plumped up. LOL.

If she follows thru with all her "legal" matters and gets that bus pass, she will barely have time for 1 or 2 dates a day. And she was off the hard stuff when I saw her. Anna is a very sweet gal. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Traveler Two
07-16-16, 10:24
This is the gal reported on below as Anastasia, her full name. She is an ATF of mine and many others, but has been "sitting-out" recently due to her inability to show up for legal matters. If you find her she is one of the best, skilled, and cutest ones out there.

Anna spent over an hour building my nut up for a huge blast. We did it all except anal, and she never balked at the time. Anna is tiny, but has a slight belly form eating 3 squares a day. LOL. The weight looks good on her. And her tiny pufft tits are filled out and even her little ass is plumped up. LOL.

If she follows thru with all her "legal" matters and gets that bus pass, she will barely have time for 1 or 2 dates a day. And she was off the hard stuff when I saw her. Anna is a very sweet gal. Be safe and good hunting. MW.Does she have a working phone? Her number before her county trip doesn't seem to work.

JustVisiting82
07-16-16, 22:23
I've been trying to find Cheyenne for a while. Can you be more specific on where to possibly find her?She's typically out along Sully in Franklin, aka The Bottoms, around Dakota and Hawkes. I've seen her out at various times throughout the day.

JustVisiting82
07-16-16, 22:26
I met her with sister at a hilltop convenient store on Sully last Sunday at 5pm, and waited for them to come back out. When they did they both wanted rides, then sis told the younger one don't go with him. But she finally decided to join me for an extremely hot and heavy GFE at my suite. I'm glad she did as it was steamy.

Allie rarely walks, but the older sis does. I'd guess her age 30 ish. I scored a great one in Allie and hope to see her again. Since she stays off the streets, she looked barely 18 yo, IMO. Be safe and good hunting. MW.Allie's a real treat! A bit of an airhead, but as sweet as can be. I've found her BJ skills to leave a bit to be desired, but boy does she take a pounding without any complaints! Unfortunately, she's been showing more and more visible signs of her habit these past few months. We all know how that goes.

Shadow1
07-17-16, 01:09
No "short stay" motels to my knowledge. There's another independent motel on Broad st in the Hilltop area I've seen but never bothered with. I doubt they have short stay though.

BigFriknNutz.

Thanks.

GaB.Capitol Motel. 3045 E Main. $30 for 3 hours.

Gabrielfa
07-17-16, 06:55
Capitol Motel. 3045 E Main. $30 for 3 hours.I stand corrected but it does seem to be pretty far off the track. That place, if located around Sullivant and Central, would be a gold mine for the owner. LOL.

Dapon
07-17-16, 11:40
Met 26 yr old, Christine at Wayne and Sully for some after Midnight / Casino action. Cute gal, cute face. Was clean. Showed signs of addiction on body. Baby damage, but very good skills and eager to please. About 5'5, brunette. Nice tits.

TipsTipsTips
07-17-16, 21:21
Went out with a buddy Saturday night we took a drive but didn't see anything on cleveland or Hudson . Then Sunday morning found lynn a great 26 year old who also posts on backpage. Went back to my friends place feel asleep in dream she preformed great cow girl doggy a very tight stripper body only drawback was on unshaved gold spot. My bud had seconds after I was clothed. She does not have an active phone and I did see signs of H use. Found at auto zoneright at Clevland Westerville split. Damage 40/40 with 10 tip

Humpty Dumpty
07-17-16, 21:59
They are all over Baltimore. The blue lights also act as a warning. It means you're in a high crime area. What other cities have these?

Anyhow I will be cruising the streets of columbus. Warm creampies will be served only for the young and pretty girls. Is it still 30 for BBBJ followed by bbfscip? I took a trip down sully earlier around 2 pm. Saw quite a few ladies out but didn't pounce. It's an excellent time to be a street monger in columbus. Anyhow I'm saving my load for three days and will give to the right one. Hopefully tomorrow.

GManinOhio
07-19-16, 08:35
I am about 1. 5 hours away and don't know the area that well.

I have done the Sully loop several times since January with some good (and some bad) experiences.

However, my last two trips there I came up empty. No SW's but a lot of five o.

I don't know any other areas besides Sullivant and I know I did the loop way too many times which I am sure looked suspicious.

Any word on if things have "really" settled down or other areas that are worth the drive?

Also, anyone know of anything on the East side or in the Newark area?

Thanks. G.

Dapon
07-19-16, 10:25
Capitol Motel. 3045 E Main. $30 for 3 hours.Was checking out this place online. Reviews are hysterical. One complains of piss stains on the sheets. Another complains about a used condom next to the bed. Over all a very filthy place.

BigFriknNutz
07-19-16, 13:33

I have done the Sully loop several times since January with some good (and some bad) experiences.

I don't know any other areas besides Sullivant and I know I did the loop way too many times which I am sure looked suspicious.

Any word on if things have "really" settled down or other areas that are worth the drive?

Thanks. G.Is definitely worth checking out usually between Whittier and Reeb and Reeb itself can have action heading towards S. High. During good times you might see 5-6 SW out walking. Main & James area too has some action but smaller area like 3-4 blocks each direction on Main.

DrMonkey
07-19-16, 14:24
She's typically out along Sully in Franklin, aka The Bottoms, around Dakota and Hawkes. I've seen her out at various times throughout the day."Franklinton" is the neighborhood also known as The Bottoms.

NoIDidnt
07-19-16, 14:54

Thanks. G.Newark is terrible. Currently there is one or two in the area that do advertise but I'm not seeing either of them. I almost never see SW action in Newark.

LonelyAsian67
07-19-16, 16:49
Ran across Claire this morning a couple blocks south of Sully. She's been reviewed a couple times before. She has light brown, buzzed haircut, tank top, yoga pants (stained), was skinny and fairly coherent. Seemed nice, much more honest about herself than most of the girls out there. $40 for half and half, with a tip for pictures. Good BBBJ but she had a very fishy smell when we moved to the main event. Oh, she is very tight.

She said that most of her friends got caught up in the two sweeps recently, though some are starting to return now. She also said she's stuck on H and crack though she doesn't look terrible like some of the addicts I've come across.

I might repeat if there's a shower and soap available.

Cobalt
07-19-16, 16:59
Was making an early cruise down Sully Tuesday morning about 9:15. There was a girl with a nice rack and ass walking east past Wendy's. She said her name was Jennifer. Late 20's, 5'-6" shoulder length dirty blonde hair. As sometimes happens, most of these girls look better from afar. She was pleasant, said they are walking in the mornings because of the heat. Found a spot, played with her partially shaved kitty. I was short on time and just wanted a quick BJ. She complemented me on my package just before she went at it like it was an ice cream cone. Didn't take me long (complements to her) to deliver the goods in her mouth. Usual rate plus tip. Did not ask for digits. Says she is out most mornings, mostly west of Hague. There were about 6-8 ladies out as I made my way through the Hilltop after I dropped her off. Something about the early bird. Good hunting. Cobalt.

Hiker513
07-19-16, 19:16
Is definitely worth checking out usually between Whittier and Reeb and Reeb itself can have action heading towards S. High. During good times you might see 5-6 SW out walking. Main & James area too has some action but smaller area like 3-4 blocks each direction on Main.Don't forget to check out High St if you're heading that way on Reeb. It's hit or miss. I've seen as many as 5 in the area from 2 blocks south to 6 blocks north of Reeb on High. I found a newbie there a week ago. Her roommate was teaching her the business. I haven't seen her since then but I keep looking. She gave me digits but every time I text I get crickets.

DekeMan
07-19-16, 22:51
About 5'5" blonde mid to late 20's. Medium build. A nice patient BBBJ but no cim.

Took direction well and finished though she said her mouth did get tired. She didn't have a phone.

Blu Ray
07-21-16, 03:33
Yesterday took short tour Broad saw 2 SW in the same block just east of Central. One was a light skin Black thin about a 7 and a Blonde hair pulled up purple and black dress with sandals was a 8 on SW scale. Did not partake, couple minutes later a white SUV same model police issue but it had a COTA sign on it, parked in the lot. This about 5 pm and it was hot out.

DrMonkey
07-21-16, 15:50
Last couple times I've cruised through the 500, it's been unusually inactive. I know it's hot outside, but it still may be in more ways than one.