PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

SullMonger
09-29-13, 10:08
Seen lots of inked leo in Capital City. Becarful. Has any one seen Jenna? Was a bit worried about please let me know if you see her.

Thanks

SullMonger
09-29-13, 10:36
Seen lots of inked leo in capital city. Be carful. Has any one seen Jenna? Was a bit worried about please let me know if you see her.

Thanks

GhostRider50
09-30-13, 08:44
Thanks for redirecting me fellows. I hit the send button on my tats comments before really thinking it thru. Bottom line is do not trust any one or anything. LE's do not get into the car (unless that info is outdated) so tats, or not, be careful out there.

Took a spin yesterday and saw a short, but cute spinner on sully hilltop. She had shoulder length, dirty blond hair. Wore short denim skirt and legs looked clean. Also wore an almost see thru top. Anyone know her?

Bil73
09-30-13, 10:27
Oh yes LE will get into your car. They will wear a wire and record you making a deal then an undercover car will pull you over. Even the feel test isn't fool proof

Tonto Monger
09-30-13, 14:43
Oh yes LE will get into your car. They will wear a wire and record you making a deal then an undercover car will pull you over. Even the feel test isn't fool proofWhat do you have to back up your statement? Not one of the busts I have ever read about ever mentions undercover LEO getting into a car. Not going to happen, as LE will not put an officer at risk for a simple misdemeanor bust. They weigh risk / reward too and there are too many things that can go wrong. Also, their manpower contingency goes way up if they put her in a position involving a car chase, hostage situation, etc. just not worth it.
I think you're just fear mongering. Be safe, be smart and memorize the 22 Rules.

Tonto

Mw Jrp
09-30-13, 16:07
Oh yes LE will get into your car. They will wear a wire and record you making a deal then an undercover car will pull you over. Even the feel test isn't fool proofAnd have her suck my dick or jack me off!

Tonto Monger
09-30-13, 18:20
And have her suck my dick or jack me off!Tuesday night

Bil73
10-01-13, 10:25
Tuesday nightHum 154 posts and not one solid bit of information who's the troll here?

Clamhunt
10-02-13, 08:53
Columbus dispatch Sept 10, 2013.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2013/09/09/police-go-after-johns.html

Police go after johns.

New crackdown on prostitution in Columbus targets those who pay for sex.And I said to the judge, `But your Honor, I don't pay for the sex. I pay them to leave`.

Rod Thk39
10-02-13, 17:47
Again no confirmation, but possibly a 3rd girl found tonight. No additional info. Just can't believe it hasn't leaked in the media if all this is true.Also heard about this 3rd one too and I believe my source. Went by Donna, found in same S of Thurman alley.

Rod Thk39
10-02-13, 17:53
Tuesday nightDoes that have any relevant meaning? Like what?

BigFriknNutz
10-02-13, 18:22
Also heard about this 3rd one too and I believe my source. Went by Donna, found in same S of Thurman alley.Not a mention in any media. Again no confirmation but I'm hearing as many as 6 now in the last 30-60 days. Until something breaks in the media I just have a hard time believing something like this can be covered up for so long. That being said, still seeing girls out day and night over there inspite of allegations

Mw Jrp
10-03-13, 18:22
Got an hour of GFE after she showered clean as a whistle. Kayla aims to please like few I have found. She nutted twice and I got my 1. Here' a pic of her beautiful frame and no-kids tight giner, and oh boy did it taste nice. She has digits for you, if you are just like me. Be safe and good hunting. MW

WhenWhen
10-03-13, 23:31
That is pure artistry.

Got an hour of GFE after she showered clean as a whistle. Kayla aims to please like few I have found. She nutted twice and I got my 1. Here' a pic of her beautiful frame and no-kids tight giner, and oh boy did it taste nice. She has digits for you, if you are just like me. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
10-04-13, 08:39
I spotted 4 or 5, 10's in my travels yesterday along Sullivant. Each was cuter than the gals I picked, but it's impossible to tell if they are GFE or skilled while rolling along. The point is no shortage of quality gals again. BTW, this forum is for sharing info! Be safe and good hunting. MW

CustomBatman
10-04-13, 09:26
In honor of the Presidents Cup and Tiger, thought that I would do a little night putting last night so headed out to the local fairways that were open for practice. Noticed on the bottom nine that the field marshals were quite active and numerous keeping the crowd way to quiet for my liking. Nonetheless, did see a caddie named Alyssa that is certainly poor at assisting any pro golfer in getting the game done well though she has an awesome body to watch while on the course. Decided to head up to the upper nine since choice of caddies was very sad and minimal.

When arriving on the 9th tee, spotted the long haired blonde volleyball type body Alexa as well as several other great looking choices. Thought about asking her to carry the bag since she has always proved quite capable of giving great advice and action on the course but passed due to spotting a newbie that was TGTBT. Angie is just the right type of caddie to provide a seasoned golfer that wants to play the more difficult course. Long curly blonde hair with nicely shaped boobs, tight strong body, great demeanor and knows how the course is laid out. Get down to some serious deep ball cleaning right out of getting the bag open. Made sure the driver was stiff and kept that shaft hot and warm with a little spit shine. Had a very small piece of rough around the cup which IMHO is nice to see instead of all these bare holes that seem to be everywhere. Plenty of FIV and FIB giving me that smile saying no problem in playing all the holes on the course. Love it when a caddy has a complete game. Passed on the offer because of the quality of the GFE, great eye contact when deep stroking the putter, and keeping the shaft well lubricated with spittle. Got an awesome forceful blast and that cup inhaled the shot with a smile and hunger. Cannot wait to get on the course again since I can call the clubhouse and ask for her to carry the bag.

In reference to MW's post, Kayla is an awesome choice as I have night putted that once in the past as well.

CmhGeek
10-04-13, 11:30
In honor of the Presidents Cup and Tiger, thought that I would do a little night putting last night.Best report ever. I laughed, I cried, I got in my car to imitate! Thanks for an entertaining and enlightening report.

ZMan22
10-04-13, 16:21
Anyone seen her lately she lives on Aberdeen. Had her digits but phone is off.

Captainsavaho
10-04-13, 20:21
[QUOTE=CustomBatman; 1892607]In honor of the Presidents Cup and Tiger,

Absolutely excellent report. I'm impressed (which in all candor don't take much) But I am! Well done, well thought out, well presented. Thank you.

SkyCaptain
10-07-13, 00:45
I flew over the north, east, and west courses both of the past few nights just before and after midnight, and each time the rain ended up dampening my spirits. It seemed that an 'average' number of air traffic controllers were on duty each night, but very few stewardesses were out and about.

Maybe the weather this week will improve now that the golf tournament has ended!

Stay safe,

SC

Mw Jrp
10-07-13, 08:50
She is a very cooperative girl, aims to please, patient, orgasmic, and skilled. Her BBBJ almost got me off a couple times. Got another GFE including DFK, mutual masturbation, BBBJ, BLS, DATY and CFS mish. Sarah spent about 50 minutes getting me up and off and nutted three times along the way. She has no phone. But if you are a senior on USASG I can tell you where to find her. Here's a pic of her no-kids tight giner and those boobies. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Tfx2000
10-07-13, 16:51
Dreaming about a late night stroll on Sully, found a WSW named Brittany, she is about 5'5 5'6, a little chubby. I didn't have a room so I went to the BBBJ w / CIM for .25. She is pretty good at it, good use of the tongue and attention to the boys, but could have been better if she didn't charge. 05 for CIM. Might have to try FS next time, I guess it isn't much more. Good luck and stay safe.

PS1213
10-07-13, 19:01
Very new to the SW mon getting scene, spent 6 years mo getting in Asia where things are a lot easier. I do most of my mongering in the strip clubs right now but recently started taking trips down sully to see what was available. Saw some decent prospects today but only a couple and saw 3 LEO's. 2 in unmarked so I didn't have the guts to try to make a pick up. Plus, I'm not entirely sure on the protocol even though I've been RTF for a couple months now. Can someone please enlighten me as to what the "signal" is? Like how do you know when to loop back around? You can just PM me if you want, just trying to learn the ropes to enjoy one of my favorite hobbies. Thanks guys and stay safe.

SullMonger
10-07-13, 21:00
The Sully loop and the hill top were bare cupboards for most part saw same on bottom. Found a chubby got didgits. For pocket change. Hit me pm. Saftey first.

Metical
10-07-13, 23:35
Very new to the SW mon getting scene, spent 6 years mo getting in Asia where things are a lot easier. I do most of my mongering in the strip clubs right now but recently started taking trips down sully to see what was available. Saw some decent prospects today but only a couple and saw 3 LEO's. 2 in unmarked so I didn't have the guts to try to make a pick up. Plus, I'm not entirely sure on the protocol even though I've been RTF for a couple months now. Can someone please enlighten me as to what the "signal" is? Like how do you know when to loop back around? You can just PM me if you want, just trying to learn the ropes to enjoy one of my favorite hobbies. Thanks guys and stay safe.The "Signal" Could be everything and nothing at all. It's not the same everywhere. Keep your eyes and ears open, Cruze some more and you should catch on.

PS1213
10-08-13, 08:50
The "Signal" Could be everything and nothing at all. It's not the same everywhere. Keep your eyes and ears open, Cruze some more and you should catch on.Got it. Thanks for the info. I'll keep you guys updated on anything I end up seeing.

Mw Jrp
10-08-13, 09:16
Met her on Sully hilltop and off we went for a GFE. Included were DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS 3 positions with a mish finish. Heather is highly skilled at corksucking and almost got me off. She started on the way to my room and continued there. She spent a patient hour building my nut up and getting me off. Along the way she nutted twice. Here's a pic of that little heavenly hole. She has digits for active seniors on USASG in good standing. MW

DesmondSpinoza
10-08-13, 12:40
Got it. Thanks for the info. I'll keep you guys updated on anything I end up seeing.I try to make eye contact as I drive by. If it looks like something I'd like to talk to I will watch them in my rearview mirror and if they look back over their shoulder I will tap my brakes and throw on the turn signal.

Member #5083
10-08-13, 18:49
Met her on Sully hilltop and off we went for a GFE. Included were DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS 3 positions with a mish finish. Heather is highly skilled at corksucking and almost got me off. She started on the way to my room and continued there. She spent a patient hour building my nut up and getting me off. Along the way she nutted twice. Here's a pic of that little heavenly hole. She has digits for active seniors on USASG in good standing. MWAny photos with a little more detail? She could have a face like Medusa and tits like banana peels.

Duke66
10-08-13, 19:51
Met her on Sully hilltop and off we went for a GFE. Included were DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS 3 positions with a mish finish. Heather is highly skilled at corksucking and almost got me off. She started on the way to my room and continued there. She spent a patient hour building my nut up and getting me off. Along the way she nutted twice. Here's a pic of that little heavenly hole. She has digits for active seniors on USASG in good standing. MWSo far so good. How does the rest of her look?

SullMonger
10-08-13, 20:48
Hit the stoll pulled over and fell fast asleep, dreams of a BSW saw a nice spot and put her in park. Dfk, and doggy in the back door. She sqeeled during our island trip. Expensively spent nap. Digits for seniors

Zauber
10-08-13, 20:54
Any photos with a little more detail? She could have a face like Medusa and tits like banana peels.That's his signature shot. He has put hundreds of pussy shots on this site. That along with solid reviews should give you an idea if you want to see the girl.

Captainsavaho
10-08-13, 22:02
Had a few extra minutes both Monday night and again today. Monday night I cruised the Sully loop. Not alone, mind you, but with a friend. The old-timers out there will remember Roxanne. She and I drove the loop several times just to see how many of the old school girls we knew and could identify. Surprisingly only a couple. SW's were a bit sparse altogether. We even talked about getting one to take back to a room. But alas, we passed. I had an appointment downtown at 6:00 tonight but was exceptionally early, so I decided to take a look in the light of the evening. SW's seemed to be stacked 3 deep! Couldn't drive a block in the bottoms without passing at least one and more often than not. 3 or more! All the way from Sally's to Helen. Sully was definitely the place to be this evening. Hope some of you guys took advantage. A couple looked relatively fresh! (Active word: relatively). In any event, great pickin's!

Mw Jrp
10-10-13, 17:21
Here is an extremely cooperative and patient gal. Lots and lots of BBBJ, BLS, including serious rimming to build the nut up. Finally, I let her ride it for a while CFS CG and finished mish. Melissa is a cute be-speculed gal, but has lost a lot of weight, so the frame is saggy. But she makes up for it with willingness to please and excellent skills. I did not get her digits, although she had a phone. There are just too many candidates. Be safe and good hunting. MW

SullMonger
10-10-13, 17:56
That's his signature shot. He has put hundreds of pussy shots on this site. That along with solid reviews should give you an idea if you want to see the girl.Just a plain nice shot.

SullMonger
10-10-13, 19:35
Hey Lou.

Good to see you're still around.

U still lusting over your coworker?

Did ya get over your fear of SW's?

Say Hi to Glenn.

U be safe my manNever heard of it.

GhostRider50
10-11-13, 05:41
Dreamed I was cruizin this week and was wondering if LE is doing fall cleaning or something. Lower sully not active, except for a few zombie like creatures, staggering around. Made a rookie mistake on Broad and Princeton, and let a big titted, short haired, thick girl, with buck teeth in the car before previewing through the window. She got me for a small amount of dough, but wrote it off as life lesson. Yesterday, met Danielle on Sully hilltop, corner of Helen. Older, petite, long black hair, clean, face a. 7, body nice, but has obviously lost some weight. A real pro, with patience, and gets it. No phone. If you are new to this, please listen to the vets and do NOT pay up front unless you have a history with the provider, money is power. They can see it, have part of it, whatever, but once they get it you have the potential to lose control of the situation. Also found out that there is LE in the area with white vans and ladder racks. You know what I know, good luck.

Mw Jrp
10-11-13, 08:58
She would like to wrap her lips around your cock. PM me for her digits; if you are an active USASG senior member in good standing. BTW, she has a twin sis. I met the sis but have not dated her. They look identical but are not. Here is Tiffany's lips.

OldPerv Oh
10-11-13, 09:20
Was cruising the sully loop Thurs Night / Fri morning saw very few SW out but so many Leo I thought maybe the president was in town. Between 315 and Hague I saw at least 8 parked and as least 4 driving. Every time I saw a girl I was interested in I would see Columbus finest before I could turn around. After several loops I found Heather at Avondale and sully. I made the swoop and headed towards Mound St. To get out of the neighborhood as quick as possible. Grabbed her B cups when asked if I was Leo and was told that wasn't a good enough check and the only check she trusted was putting my dick in her mouth. She did the check while I was driving as I reached under her top and played with her tits. Drove to a parking spot and got BBBJ for. 20 + I gave her a tip as I drove her back to where I picked her up.

Metical
10-11-13, 19:51
Found this mixed cuttie on cassdy near 670. Maria is light skinned, green eyes, be-cup, tall. Reminded me or Shriee from the westside. She first gave me a story or her being out of gas and that she lives in one of Ohio's southern citys. She try saying she wasn't into drugs, but everything about her said other wise. She all ready had spots she likes to go to so I knew she is a local SW and places she wanted to stop at that she is a current user. Maria was able to gave a good BBBJ, wish she would have been able to get me off, maybe the next time if I'm able to see her again and will get more out of the next visit.

SullMonger
10-12-13, 12:03
Had leo follow me fro bottoms to tops. Then the sob rearends me by the firestation what a fun mornng. Now me and my truck are HOT. So I'm. Going to need a new stroll vehicle what luck.

Joe Black
10-12-13, 21:48
The lips that never speak.

She has some nice roast beef. Love to suck on them if she was down here.

Thanks for the pics.

Joe Black.

She would like to wrap her lips around your cock. PM me for her digits; if you are an active USASG senior member in good standing. BTW, she has a twin sis. I met the sis but have not dated her. They look identical but are not. Here is Tiffany's lips.

SullMonger
10-13-13, 10:11
Dreamed I was cruisin top side. Scooped upwsw Gina tall thin cutie. Went to my room had BBBJ, cg, mish till cof nice body bad attitude. $$ plus tip. If number ill pass it. Lots of leo.

Bone2069
10-13-13, 15:56
I cruised the bottoms last night around 10pm and it was like a ghost town. On third pass through I saw the hottest girl I have ever seen while cruising. What caught me eye first wad her tiny muscular waist and long blonde hair. So I had to make a loop and check for uncle Leo. On second pass, I caught her eye and got a big smile so I pulled down side street thinking I really hope she is a SW. Well it was my lucky night because when she got to the car OMG this chick was crazy hot. I am not talking like hot for a SW, just hot. Was a 9 or 9. 5. The kind of girl who would stop traffic anywhere. I was relieved when she got in car and we made a little small talk, very cool chick. We went to my spot and had a good time. BBBJ, covered mish, fiv, fib. Didn't ask about Greek but I really would love to run into her again. Of course her phone was stolen a couple days ago, so no digits. Go figure.

Blueboy23
10-13-13, 17:28
Had leo follow me fro bottoms to tops. Then the sob rearends me by the firestation what a fun mornng. Now me and my truck are HOT. So I'm. Going to need a new stroll vehicle what luck.You were rear-ended by a cruiser? If you don't mind, please tell us what happened next. Thanks, and I hope you're all right!

SullMonger
10-13-13, 18:41
You were rear-ended by a cruiser? If you don't mind, please tell us what happened next. Thanks, and I hope you're all right!We had a convo but a mutual agreement keeps me a free man. Stay safe and make one pass not 5 this week just a tip.

GhostRider50
10-14-13, 20:29
Dreamed of a little spinner named Sady today. She works the upper sully near central. 100 lbs soaking wet. Nice giner, patient, full menu available, however, only partook in BBBJCIM. Fiv. .3 could have talked down but thought worth it. No phone. Brown hair, great for mongers with younger tastes. Lots of LE's, lower Sully not real active, the usual. Was hoping to run into the blonde our friend found the other night!

HungDongSik
10-14-13, 21:29
Caught this petite cutie 5'1 and about 110 lbs with light brown hair at Sully and Demorest around 1930. BBBJ to completion and caught all of it but spat some out. A Jackson and a meal at Taco Bell was the damage. Good times, good times.

Het0015
10-15-13, 05:49
Greeting friends.

It perhaps been a few years since I last posted on this website, but I feel that you should be able to cut through the legalese to determine if the SW in question you are looking up on the FCMC website may be HIV positive.

Go to this website and scroll down to the Ohio section. http://www.thebody.com/content/art6936.html.

These Ohio Revised Codes 29 xx. Xx are codes given to SWs after being arrested for prostitution and are HIV positive.

However, I'm not sure if EVERY SWs given an action codes 29 xx. Xx are actually HIV positive. Read this website for more info.http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/re--conviction-of-section-2907-24-of-the-ohio-revi-451593.html.

Many of the SWs do have action code 29 xx. Xx attached to their prostitution rap sheet, though most SWs I've researched do not; but is still common.

Don't let this scare you but be informed. Statistically you won't contract HIV from sexual intercourse from an HIV infected SW, even bareback; but that can still happen. Thus make sure you cover up to reduce the chance further.

I've posted this because of lack of warnings from members on here about particular SWs that may be HIV positive, despite having prostitution / soliciting records on the FCMC website with action codes 29 xx. Xx attached to the rap sheet. So any SWs you know real first and last names of, look them up and find out. In my opinion, SWs said by action codes on the FCMC website to be HIV positive are usually intravenous drug users (consuming drugs by using needles, shared in their cases), and have had received bareback anal sex from an infected mongerer. Unprotected vaginal sex with an unprotected mongerer is unlikely, unless her vaginal canal has cuts and injuries and sores that would open up pathways to the bloodstream to the HIV virus from an infected mongerer's splooge; with the sores being herpes sores among other VDs. So SWs contracting HIV from vaginal intercourse may be more common than most of us might realize. However, HIV transmission to mongerers during bareback sex is less common due to the fact that vaginal fluids have less HIV virus concentration than infected male splooge; and men usually abstain from sex while there are injuries or sores on the penis shaft and wait until it heals before resuming being sexually active. SWs often won't abstain from sex if there are injuries and sores inside the pussy because of their need for cash and those symptoms aren't as clear to the woman as it is to a man; considering her reproductive system is on the inside and the man's on the outside.

Bear in mind that we probably are no longer allowed to give the SW's last name as I just noted this while writing this, where in years past we were allowed; but you can still ask the SW you pick up for her full name if you can get it so you can look up her info on the FCMC website and see if she has 29 xx. Xx on her rap sheet. If so, when disclosing the SW in question likely being HIV positive, just give her first name and alias she may go by as well as what she looks like. State the area she's usually seen; but do not give the street address if known. If Jackson allows you to PM those info in a fellow member's email box. Hopefully that's the case.

Anyway, noting lack of info about which SW may be HIV positive (with few exceptions) in these forums and that I came across info that could identify SWs that may be HIV positive through legalese on the FCMC website I hope will be helpful.

Be careful and cover up, especially if you are knowingly getting ready to do the deed with an HIV infected SW.

HungDongSik
10-15-13, 07:37
I know of a steetwalker that had action code 3701.81 Exposing others to contagion on her rap sheet. Good thing I never did anything with her.

3701.81 Exposing others to contagion.

(A) No person, knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that he is suffering from a dangerous, contagious disease, shall knowingly fail to take reasonable measures to prevent exposing himself to other persons, except when seeking medical aid.

(be) No person, having charge or care of a person whom he knows or has reasonable cause to believe is suffering from a dangerous, contagious disease, shall recklessly fail to take reasonable measures to protect others from exposure to the contagion, and to inform health authorities of the existence of the contagion.

(see) No person, having charge of a public conveyance or place of public accommodation, amusement, resort, or trade, and knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that persons using such conveyance or place have been or are being exposed to a dangerous, contagious disease, shall negligently fail to take reasonable measures to protect the public from exposure to the contagion, and to inform health authorities of the existence of the contagion.

Effective Date: 01-01-1974.

Greeting friends.

It perhaps been a few years since I last posted on this website, but I feel that you should be able to cut through the legalese to determine if the SW in question you are looking up on the FCMC website may be HIV positive.

Go to this website and scroll down to the Ohio section. http://www.thebody.com/content/art6936.html.

These Ohio Revised Codes 29 xx. Xx are codes given to SWs after being arrested for prostitution and are HIV positive.

However, I'm not sure if EVERY SWs given an action codes 29 xx. Xx are actually HIV positive. Read this website for more info.http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/re--conviction-of-section-2907-24-of-the-ohio-revi-451593.html.

Many of the SWs do have action code 29 xx. Xx attached to their prostitution rap sheet, though most SWs I've researched do not; but is still common.

Don't let this scare you but be informed. Statistically you won't contract HIV from sexual intercourse from an HIV infected SW, even bareback; but that can still happen. Thus make sure you cover up to reduce the chance further.

I've posted this because of lack of warnings from members on here about particular SWs that may be HIV positive, despite having prostitution / soliciting records on the FCMC website with action codes 29 xx. Xx attached to the rap sheet. So any SWs you know real first and last names of, look them up and find out. In my opinion, SWs said by action codes on the FCMC website to be HIV positive are usually intravenous drug users (consuming drugs by using needles, shared in their cases), and have had received bareback anal sex from an infected mongerer. Unprotected vaginal sex with an unprotected mongerer is unlikely, unless her vaginal canal has cuts and injuries and sores that would open up pathways to the bloodstream to the HIV virus from an infected mongerer's splooge; with the sores being herpes sores among other VDs. So SWs contracting HIV from vaginal intercourse may be more common than most of us might realize. However, HIV transmission to mongerers during bareback sex is less common due to the fact that vaginal fluids have less HIV virus concentration than infected male splooge; and men usually abstain from sex while there are injuries or sores on the penis shaft and wait until it heals before resuming being sexually active. SWs often won't abstain from sex if there are injuries and sores inside the pussy because of their need for cash and those symptoms aren't as clear to the woman as it is to a man; considering her reproductive system is on the inside and the man's on the outside.

Bear in mind that we probably are no longer allowed to give the SW's last name as I just noted this while writing this, where in years past we were allowed; but you can still ask the SW you pick up for her full name if you can get it so you can look up her info on the FCMC website and see if she has 29 xx. Xx on her rap sheet. If so, when disclosing the SW in question likely being HIV positive, just give her first name and alias she may go by as well as what she looks like. State the area she's usually seen; but do not give the street address if known. If Jackson allows you to PM those info in a fellow member's email box. Hopefully that's the case.

Anyway, noting lack of info about which SW may be HIV positive (with few exceptions) in these forums and that I came across info that could identify SWs that may be HIV positive through legalese on the FCMC website I hope will be helpful.

Be careful and cover up, especially if you are knowingly getting ready to do the deed with an HIV infected SW.

Het0015
10-15-13, 13:31
I know of a steetwalker that had action code 3701.81 Exposing others to contagion on her rap sheet. Good thing I never did anything with her.

(A) No person, knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that he is suffering from a dangerous, contagious disease, shall knowingly fail to take reasonable measures to prevent exposing himself to other persons, except when seeking medical aid.

(be) No person, having charge or care of a person whom he knows or has reasonable cause to believe is suffering from a dangerous, contagious disease, shall recklessly fail to take reasonable measures to protect others from exposure to the contagion, and to inform health authorities of the existence of the contagion.

(see) No person, having charge of a public conveyance or place of public accommodation, amusement, resort, or trade, and knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that persons using such conveyance or place have been or are being exposed to a dangerous, contagious disease, shall negligently fail to take reasonable measures to protect the public from exposure to the contagion, and to inform health authorities of the existence of the contagion.

Effective Date: 01-01-1974.Thanks for supplying additional information about 3701.81.

Also, keep in mind that the codes 29 xx. Xx inferring that she is HIV positive only if the listed criminal charge is Soliciting or Prostitution. There are also other criminal charges completely unrelated to sex that may also have codes 29 xx. Xx that has nothing to do with HIV; as only certain numbers in the code past the 29 refers to HIV.

Even if HungDongSik barebacked that particular SW he mentioned, it's unlikely that he would had contracted HIV; though the chances were still there despite being small. Even so, he was wise not to have done anything with her.

Now however, if HungDongSik had open cuts on his penis (a rough and toothy BJ can cut the penis) or a herpes sore or any kind of open or unhealed sores on his penis; then his chance of contracting HIV would be greatly increased but by no means definite.

It appears that only HIV. AIDS will generate these "Exposing others. Contagion" on the rap sheets and the action codes 3701.81 and the soliciting and prostitution generated 29 xx. Xx action codes. It appears that no other disease besides HIV, sexually transmitted or otherwise; will go into a SW's arrest information on the FCMC website.

Prostitution and soliciting charges against SWs that are HIV negative will have action code 2307.xx. It isn't foolproof as every once in a while a HIV positive SW will have action code listed as 2307.xx as a result of clerical error instead of 29 xx. Xx.

While HIV isn't the easiest VD to catch, you can still contract it and has happened to a few men. Just ask a former NBA basketball player by the name of Magic. Even without HIV worries, there are still many other diseases that can be contracted from SWs and it appears that no disease besides HIV will be disclosed on rap sheets in Ohio; although a few other states do.

Het0015
10-15-13, 14:27
In making my first post in 3 years, I was surprised to see in red below the posting box about no personally identifying info like last names and addresses.

I'll confess that at first I was inclined to disagree, though I would still had follow the rules anyway. But after analysis I can see the point and I now agree. Let me explain.

I recall reading posts of SWs with both first and last names, as well as I also have posted a few reports with first and last names of a few SWs while that was still allowed in the past; and that has resulted in severe legal fallouts for many of those SWs and very soon afterwards they got arrested again and again very frequently. SWs reported with only one name (presumably first name) and aliases (excluding last names) had fewer problems with LE activity and prosecution (or persecution if you prefer). We know that the LE community reads these posts, and if both first and last names of SWs are used in our posts; LE can use that as evidence in prosecution of such unlucky SWs because the written proof of her SWing activities are there with her full name and can use it in the court of law especially if there were several or more reports with her full name that further firmly establish her career in the world's oldest profession. Adding a street address to the full name of a SW would make such posts like that on here an Uncle LEO's dream and make such prosecution and establishing that she is selling her pussy in the courts of law very easy.

This kind of LE activity against SWs reported by us on this forum when we use only her first name or alias (fake name without last name, even fake last name) seem to be much less as there isn't additional info such as last name that would make it much easier for LE to do their prosecution work against said SWs; even though the road cop knows for sure who the SW with only first name mention is. This is because the lack of further info like that as well as no street address would make it more difficult to prove and establish her prostitution guilt in the court of law. Therefore it appears that the LE are less inclined to arrest SWs with no last names nor street addresses reported.

Likewise with street addresses, we don't want SWs to be hounded at her home by many mongerers who have read this forum and never met her for sex in the past when she doesn't want to be working at given times and wants to relax at home; especially men she hasn't met on the street before and as well as to protect her from stalking. She also has other things to do besides being out working selling her pussy.

I'm sure Jackson has more reasons also, and what I posted above may or may not be one of his reasons.

We want to use this website for our benefit, but we don't want to benefit the LE community and make life worse for SWs than it already is; and in some cases this board had that unintended effect and therefore some rules were set in place not only to protect SWs from prosecution which has the effect of increasing the short supply of SWs out there for our enjoyment.

It's just like that we don't post "safe place to do the deeds" in the forum since such info would instantly make that location the worst place possible to be caught by LE. Only a few motels were suggested on this forum about where to take a SW but that's pretty much it.

Just the first name or alias and description of her appearance and general location without address numbers are enough for us mongerers to know who she is and where to go, and if more info is needed then one member can PM privately another member's box; but make sure the member receiving additional info is trusted with enough credible reports. While this is good enough for us, it isn't good enough for the LE community to legally establish an individual SW's activities nearly as well as would be the case with full names and addresses. Also, such extended info about SW's like that further exposes her and is somewhat heartless.

I'm not a lawyer, but this analysis makes perfect sense to me.

HungDongSik
10-15-13, 20:04
Cassie was a hit but Kayla was a miss. Kayla is 20 yrs old and about 5'4 120 lbs with straight blonde hair with dark highlights, big blues eyes, and tattoo on the neck. Very toothy BBBJCIM. It was a very painful experience, but I toughed it out to obtain my nut. I was almost in tears fellas it was that bad. Damage was a Jackson and a meal from Taco Bell. Another one bites the dick. I mean DUST. Just got to look back and laugh it off haha!

HungDongSik
10-15-13, 22:13
(A) No person, with purpose to solicit another to engage in sexual activity for hire and while in or near a public place, shall do any of the following:

(1) Beckon to, stop, or attempt to stop another;.

(2) Engage or attempt to engage another in conversation;.

(3) Stop or attempt to stop the operator of a vehicle or approach a stationary vehicle;.

(4) If the offender is the operator of or a passenger in a vehicle, stop, attempt to stop, beckon to, attempt to beckon to, or entice another to approach or enter the vehicle of which the offender is the operator or in which the offender is the passenger;.

(5) Interfere with the free passage of another.

(b) No person, with knowledge that the person has tested positive as a carrier of a virus that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, shall engage in conduct in violation of division (A) of this section.

(see) As used in this section:

(1) "Vehicle" has the same meaning as in section 4501.01 of the Revised Code.

(2) "Public place" means any of the following:

(a) A street, road, highway, thoroughfare, bikeway, walkway, sidewalk, bridge, alley, alleyway, plaza, park, driveway, parking lot, or transportation facility;.

(b) A doorway or entrance way to a building that fronts on a place described in division (see)(2)(a) of this section;.

(c) A place not described in division (see)(2)(a) or (b) of this section that is open to the public.

(D).

(1) Whoever violates division (A) of this section is guilty of loitering to engage in solicitation, a misdemeanor of the third degree.

(2) Whoever violates division (be) of this section is guilty of loitering to engage in solicitation after a positive HIV test. If the offender commits the violation prior to July 1, 1996, loitering to engage in solicitation after a positive HIV test is a felony of the fourth degree. If the offender commits the violation on or after July 1, 1996, loitering to engage in solicitation after a positive HIV test is a felony of the fifth degree.

Effective Date: 05-30-1996.

HungDongSik
10-15-13, 22:19
I stand corrected! Said SW was not found guilty of violating this code.

Disposition Code DISMISSED.

Decision Code DISMISSED.

Effective Date: 01-01-1974.

Alanburk
10-16-13, 04:27
Took a stroll down clev, only a couple of SW, but 4 columbus LEO and a county car. Continued e on main to find only one BSW waving, wasn't comfortable, so I left her for ya'll. Stay safe.

DesmondSpinoza
10-16-13, 09:30
Hey everyone. I just found out that the little blonde spinner from the bottoms with the nice rack that we all know as Alyssa is on vacation. She may be on vacation for quite some time as she had warrants for FTA on a State charge.

Chris H
10-16-13, 12:21
Was out cruising Mon morning and saw a www on the corner of Cleveland and Ormond Ave. Made the pick up and headed to my spot. While driving got the donation rate and while talking she expressed that she is a BP girl doing the deed for $20, $80 less than the online price..LOL. Reminds me of that overrated BSW turned BP girl Shiree. This one goes by the name Sunset and her ad can be found on BP by putting Sunset in the search line. Its funny these SW's try to go to BP and rip suckas off by charging a premium on the same pussy from the streets.

By the way, she is the dark hair girl in the ad seating in the chair.

Tortellini
10-16-13, 12:24
Ran into a SW called misty, 36 yrs. Old by Sully and Central who gave me a BBBJCIM car session. Was okay.

HungDongSik
10-16-13, 22:06
Caught this 30 yr old brunette beauty with blue eyes 5'5 and about 120 lbs at W Town St and Cypress at around 1945. BBBJCIM and swallowed every drop. It was an awesome experience! Damage was a Jackson and a meal at Taco Bell. These girls seem to love to 'run to the border' LOL. Sorry no digits fellas.

Metical
10-16-13, 23:32
Was out cruising Mon morning and saw a www on the corner of Cleveland and Ormond Ave. Made the pick up and headed to my spot. While driving got the donation rate and while talking she expressed that she is a BP girl doing the deed for $20, $80 less than the online price..LOL. Reminds me of that overrated BSW turned BP girl Shiree. This one goes by the name Sunset and her ad can be found on BP by putting Sunset in the search line. Its funny these SW's try to go to BP and rip suckas off by charging a premium on the same pussy from the streets.

By the way, she is the dark hair girl in the ad seating in the chair.Met up with her tonight, looked better in person, nice body. Would see her again.

Alanburk
10-17-13, 03:56
Picked up Kelly, BSW, thin & a bit wirey. Car service 20 w / spit just and of hudson. Would repeat.

Stay safe.

Mw Jrp
10-17-13, 09:07
I pass dozens while looking for these BP gems who can't seem to keep the phone ringing enough. It is my experience that many BP quality gems do walk and can be dated for a fraction of their usual donations. They always are willing to spend an hour of fun time and usually get off a few times themselves.

Conversely, BP and other sites are over-crowded with SW's trying to over-sell their wares and rip guys off with out right thefts or hurry up service, and a series of don'ts and won'ts. The real BP gals that also start walking know how to treat and please us guys and more often than not will.

For these reasons I ignore and avoid BP-like sites for the more affordable casual and infrequent SW, who is a gem in stature and performance. Chris H seems to also subscribe to my theory, too. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

CmhGeek
10-17-13, 09:35
Had a dream about Tiffany the other night. Found her on the hill top just before Hague, BBBJ, cfs. Nice personality and eager to please. Claims to have a twin who will play as well. I have digits for active seniors. .4 and I tipped for excellent service.

Shadow1
10-17-13, 13:52
Picked up Kelly, BSW, thin & a bit wirey. Car service 20 w / spit just and of hudson. Would repeat.

Stay safe.
I've been watching her the last few days.
A petite thing, but was always wearing a jacket with the hood up, covering her face.
She seemed to me to be a bit high, but looks like she could clean up pretty good, IF, her attitude were acceptable.
I just didn't get warm fuzzies that she would be an easy date.
But, I may try her and see.

Thanks for TOFTT.

CashFlo
10-17-13, 22:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

OldPerv Oh
10-18-13, 10:29
Cruised the Sully loop Thursday night starting at about 11:30. Very little action might be due to the colder weather. Spotted what looked to be a promising WSW at Broad and Prinston but by the time a looped back around LEO had a car pulled over too close to take a chance. Made the loop again and found a young blonde spinner on Sully a few blocks east of Hague. Looped around some side streets and stopped at the stop sign when I got back to sully and made the swoop. Her name was Sarah she is 24 but looks younger, small a cups with a small tight ass. She offered BJ for $25 I told her $20 with a tip if she earned it. She did a great job even payed attention to the boys as I was able to play with her ass and ginger. She finished me off then spit out the door. Total cost $20 + $10 tip worth every penny. Hope to repeat.

Duke66
10-19-13, 12:43
Check out what's going on in FLA:

http://rt.com/usa/florida-monitor-driving-prostitution-areas-243/

CashFlo
10-19-13, 16:10
Check out what's going on in FLA:

http://rt.com/usa/florida-monitor-driving-prostitution-areas-243/I got a letter too. And it was a traffic violation.

Captainsavaho
10-19-13, 16:41
My question is not whether or not it could happen here, but rather I'm puzzled why Columbus activists didn't think of it first! Our fair city is very proactive when it comes to victimless crimes.

SullMonger
10-19-13, 17:34
Anyone know how?

Yes, use the "contact us" link and make the request.

A2

DesmondSpinoza
10-19-13, 21:36
My question is not whether or not it could happen here, but rather I'm puzzled why Columbus activists didn't think of it first! Our fair city is very proactive when it comes to victimless crimes.The recording of a license plates has begun. You probably didn't even know it. If you have ever seen a police cruiser or city vehicle with 2 black boxes mounted on top of the trunk you have seen the optics which record your license plate number. They are not sending out letters 4 cruising in spots known forprostitution activity. Yet! But they do use the information as a reason 4 pulling you over such as having expired tags or unpaid ticket.

WhiteHot1
10-20-13, 13:08
I got a letter too. And it was a traffic violation.Are you talking about a red light camera?? Not exactly the same thing and those are not new at all.

CashFlo
10-20-13, 15:18
Are you talking about a red light camera?? Not exactly the same thing and those are not new at all.But here's the thing. A red light camera, I believe, is always recording. Maybe I'm wrong, and it's an entirely different technology, but the concept would be very easy to duplicate here. A no brainer. I would say it's going way to far to send a letter to mr jones informing mrs jones that her husband drove up and down parsons 80 times Friday night! Funny. But way too big brother for me.

CashFlo
10-20-13, 15:19
Anyone know how?

Yes, use the "contact us" link and make the request.

A2That rear end really shook sullmonger up!

Previous post: Had LEO follow me fro bottoms to tops. Then the sob rearends me by the firestation what a fun mornng. Now me and my truck are HOT. So I'm. Going to need a new stroll vehicle what luck.

TruckenFool
10-21-13, 18:45
But here's the thing. A red light camera, I believe, is always recording. Maybe I'm wrong, and it's an entirely different technology, but the concept would be very easy to duplicate here. A no brainer. I would say it's going way to far to send a letter to mr jones informing mrs jones that her husband drove up and down parsons 80 times Friday night! Funny. But way too big brother for me.Redlight cams only record when you run the light they are Motion operated if you run one in the dark it even has a flash like a digital camera you can buy a License plate cover that will prevent a clear picture.

TruckenFool
10-21-13, 18:49
The recording of a license plates has begun. You probably didn't even know it. If you have ever seen a police cruiser or city vehicle with 2 black boxes mounted on top of the trunk you have seen the optics which record your license plate number. They are not sending out letters 4 cruising in spots known forprostitution activity. Yet! But they do use the information as a reason 4 pulling you over such as having expired tags or unpaid ticket.The trunk cams run your plate checking for warrants and expired tags as well as document the time and location you got scaned they are used nationwide. The cams are on LOAN from BIG BROTHER because of the cost I have heard about $100,000 for cams and its OS.

Rectum Wrecker
10-21-13, 23:39
Hey guys if you are looking for a wee hour in the AM...as in 5 am girl I picked up Alisha WSW late 20's blond thin A cup 100 lbs or so spinner. She was at Sully and Brehl. Sayes she is out 2 am-6 am almost every night. Not a lot to look at but she gave me a GREAT BBBJCIM swallow for $35 I told her I would give her another 10 if she swallowed. I was pretty aggressive with her, playing with her nipples, fingering her and pushing her head down deeper on me and she did not mind it at all. She was decently clean and might be a candidate for more than a BJ.

Street Ranger
10-22-13, 12:35
Redlight cams only record when you run the light they are Motion operated if you run one in the dark it even has a flash like a digital camera you can buy a License plate cover that will prevent a clear picture.Some red light cameras are filming 24/7 and some are offense triggered. That came from a CPD detective after I had an accident. She went to people who run them and asked for tape to try and help find out who was driving car who hit me.

Traveler Two
10-22-13, 16:11
Some red light cameras are filming 24/7 and some are offense triggered. That came from a CPD detective after I had an accident. She went to people who run them and asked for tape to try and help find out who was driving car who hit me.I can't say for sure if they're all like this but a friend got a ticket in the mail.. There was a photo included with the ticket and a website addy to go to. On the site there was a video of my friend making a right on red without coming to a complete stop. I can see why people think they run 24/7 I can believe it.

Blueboy23
10-22-13, 19:17
She's an IV user; be careful!

Hey guys if you are looking for a wee hour in the AM...as in 5 am girl I picked up Alisha WSW late 20's blond thin A cup 100 lbs or so spinner. She was at Sully and Brehl. Sayes she is out 2 am-6 am almost every night. Not a lot to look at but she gave me a GREAT BBBJCIM swallow for $35 I told her I would give her another 10 if she swallowed. I was pretty aggressive with her, playing with her nipples, fingering her and pushing her head down deeper on me and she did not mind it at all. She was decently clean and might be a candidate for more than a BJ.

CmhGeek
10-22-13, 20:54
Had a dream where I did the swoop at sully and dana tonight around 6 pm. Said she was 28. Spinner with a cups with dirty blonde / brown hair. Not a model, but not bad for a SW. Great BBBJ. Got h / h for .4 and I gave her a tip. She worked it. Got digits for participating seniors.

Alanburk
10-23-13, 03:23
Took a cruise down cleveland ave, a couple of very thin (looking like you'd split them) BSW, on the return, not to be seen. Out on Broad to Philippi, nothing, then back on Sulli, a couple of WSW, young, but quickly left on the return. Onto Main & Livingstone, a couple of gals BSW, looked too wiry for me, quite sparse. Stay safe, watch your 6.

Jerseyman Cent
10-23-13, 08:31
Hi folks,

I'll be visiting from NJ and was checking things out on the forum.

I'll be in Worthington, OH.

How close is this to "the loop" and other walks?

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Marc

Street Ranger
10-23-13, 13:40
I can't say for sure if they're all like this but a friend got a ticket in the mail.. There was a photo included with the ticket and a website addy to go to. On the site there was a video of my friend making a right on red without coming to a complete stop. I can see why people think they run 24/7 I can believe it.If the light is changing from red, green and yellow the camera is working. If light is blinking yellow or red the camera is off.

Gedyup
10-23-13, 22:20
Is anyone else getting Malware / Virus warnings on visiting USASG.

Shadow1
10-23-13, 23:54
Is anyone else getting Malware / Virus warnings on visiting USASG.Yup, for the last few days, but gone now.

Metical
10-24-13, 02:32
Spotted Atea and Danielle out around there usual hang out spots around M&J this afternoon. Danielle was looking ruff. There were a few others out too. Had met up with one of my fwb which I haven't had time with in a while and wanted some from for a long while. She only gave me a quick rushed session and left me needing and wanting more. So cruzed parsons and there was more out than what I was expecting to see. Picked Nichole. Cute, tall, skinny WSW. Good attitude and easy to work with. Had a BBBJ which was good, but she tired before she could get me off and before she started she didn't want cim, so she let me finish mish. A lot thinner with clothes off than what I was expecting but she was super tight, which I haven't had in a long time so it got me off quick. She didn't have any digits. After dropping her off spotted what looked like a mixed SW with long black curly hair. Made eye contact on 1st pass, came around a gain and should have waited on second time around, cause on 3rd attempt lost where she went. A few others out I would have tried but I was done for the time.

Rectum Wrecker
10-24-13, 09:04
She's an IV user; be careful!Thanks for the info. If I get more than BBBJCIM I will be sure use a rubber. As my handle implies I am a sucker for a woman who lets me in the back door.

RW

Shadow1
10-24-13, 12:59
Was out for a minute on Cleve last night.
In the cold and rain the SW's got their hoodies pulled up tight, so hard to see and make a decision.
At the light at McD's, a petite SW walks by, tries to get my attention, I ignore, she came up to the window and recognized me, and it was Fifi.
I really didn't want to do her, but she was cold and pathetic.
I said all I had was $10, and she jumped at it.
Just a BBBJTCCIM, but it was enuf to make me happy.

I'll tip her next time.

Shadow1
10-24-13, 13:04
Had a pre arranged date with outdoorsexgirl last weekend.
$40 for all and everything I wanted. Was going to get a room to be safe and comfortable.
I texted, called, texted, and no reply (she texted later that she fell asleep).

So, I hit Tia, a used up skinny BSW on Cleve that I dated long ago (4 years maybe) that I been ignoring cause she always cut the date short, paranoid, etc.
She says she quit smoking crak, but who knows.
Anyway, got a fair BBBJTCCIM for $20.
I told her why I been passing her up all these years, had the talk about her bad service, and if this didn't go right, I wouldn't date her again for another 4 years.
To my surprise, she did a good job, and said it was to make sure I came back again soon.
I just may.

Shadow1
10-24-13, 13:41
Jess broke up with her man a month ago, and I been screwing her at her friends house every week.

Upstairs bedroom, mirrors, the whole works.

$10 for the room and $30 for Jess.

The usual, Nice kissing, tittie sucking, I wrap my leg around hers, cuddling, then she goes down and starts sucking my dick, then a little CG, RCG, Mish, Doggie, anal if she's in the mood, more head, and I finish however / wherever I want.

Just another day in the hood.

Shadow1
10-24-13, 13:44
My bubble butted Joy has decided to move back to Toledo with her family.
My loss.

Her friend Toni called and wanted to hook up.
Has her own place.
Started off OK, with a BBBJ, CFS for about a min, then she lays back and starts doing herself.
WTF, this a mutual masturbation thing??
I ain't paying to watch her finger herself and me beat my own meat.
Will not be seeing her again.

Shadow1
10-24-13, 13:49
Hi folks,

I'll be visiting from NJ and was checking things out on the forum.

I'll be in Worthington, OH.

How close is this to "the loop" and other walks?

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

MarcYou're a bit away from the 'Walkers", so hope you got a nice rental car.

You need to go to W Broad and Sullivant for the WSW.

Main and LIvingston for the BSW.

And Cleveland is reserved for me, as no one here really likes the dark meat, cept me, so Cleve is reserved for me.

GoodGuyCol
10-24-13, 14:39
Is anyone else getting Malware / Virus warnings on visiting USASG.I was getting the warnings for 3 or 4 days in a row. When I checked today it was back to normal.

BackSeat1
10-24-13, 18:57
At 1.30 am on Sully and Central, she walked behind the store with "the look". I picked her up, and got a real surprise.

She is about 5'8", maybe 135, frosted hair, very curly, and very pretty. She said she is 25 yo.

She was all wrapped up in the cold, but when I got her warmed up, she began to unwrap, , WOW, great boobs, nice round shape, no spinner, and very interested in making me happy. She was clean, and smelled good. She said she does powder (probably cocaine), although she was not showing any effects.

Regular rates, willing to do straight stuff, no phone. She says she is out all the time, but I had not seen her before.

I do not expect to see such high quality so late, but I wlll repeat if I get the chance.

Backseat.

GhostRider50
10-25-13, 13:00
Just wanted you fellas to know how good it is here. Just spent a week in California, and the best I could do was Asian spas with very pricey service fees! Good to be home. Some very interesting posts as well. The license plate thing does not surprise me, which is why I cruise daytime, and create a 'reason" to be there, like I flip houses etc. Not fool proof, but good to be prepared. Looking forward to posting next week.

GhostRider50
10-25-13, 13:15
Jess broke up with her man a month ago, and I been screwing her at her friends house every week.

Upstairs bedroom, mirrors, the whole works.

$10 for the room and $30 for Jess.

The usual, Nice kissing, tittie sucking, I wrap my leg around hers, cuddling, then she goes down and starts sucking my dick, then a little CG, RCG, Mish, Doggie, anal if she's in the mood, more head, and I finish however / wherever I want.

Just another day in the hood.Shadow, any chance you can I'm me with a way to get ahold of her? I think I have seen her.

GhostRider50
10-25-13, 13:44
Can someone Pm on some sully area motels that rent rooms for 1/2 day? Am going to have opportunity soon to spend the day in candyland.

CmhGeek
10-26-13, 15:35
Can someone Pm on some sully area motels that rent rooms for 1/2 day? Am going to have opportunity soon to spend the day in candyland.I would like this PM as well.

Shadow1
10-26-13, 22:15
Can someone Pm on some sully area motels that rent rooms for 1/2 day? Am going to have opportunity soon to spend the day in candyland.Capital on main.

Shadow1
10-26-13, 22:22
Got a call from Tina today, and, yes, that's exactly what she said when I answered the fone.
She said she had a room a big bed, and I said I was on the way.
It's been a few weeks so I was ready for a hard fvck, which is what she does / likes.
Got a hard BBBJ, CG RCG, talked about her pictures in the park by aisan guy, she seemed surprised, but was happy there weren't any of her naked. Now who would do that?
Then hard mish, and my oh my, her pvssy was soo tight.
Knees up around her ears and slammed it in, and she responded with some good hip thrusts.
Then doggie, both on all 4's then laying down, then the tighest place on her whole body.
She cringed, screamed and howled (or was that me).
Either way, I like a good hard fvck occasionally.

Shadow gettin it before he gets too damn old.

Captainsavaho
10-26-13, 22:31
As many of you know, I've been around a long while. I've really only done the Sully / Broad oval in all the years I've been doing this. Now I'm hearing rumors that the Parsons strip is looking better and better. As I've never used that area, I defer to my fellow hobbyists. Is there any truth to that? Also, what area of Parsons should I look to most for WSWs? Any information you guys can impart would be helpful...including specific persons to look for. Or look OUT for as the case may be.

Thanks, Guys!

CashFlo
10-26-13, 22:46
Got a call from Tina today, and, yes, that's exactly what she said when I answered the fone.
She said she had a room a big bed, and I said I was on the way.
It's been a few weeks so I was ready for a hard fvck, which is what she does / likes.
Got a hard BBBJ, CG RCG, talked about her pictures in the park by aisan guy, she seemed surprised, but was happy there weren't any of her naked. Now who would do that?
Then hard mish, and my oh my, her pvssy was soo tight.
Knees up around her ears and slammed it in, and she responded with some good hip thrusts.
Then doggie, both on all 4's then laying down, then the tighest place on her whole body.
She cringed, screamed and howled (or was that me).
Either way, I like a good hard fvck occasionally.

Shadow gettin it before he gets too damn old.I couldn't think of a better post. Just don't know how you do it. Sharing all of your love with the girls must be tiring.

Alanburk
10-27-13, 09:32
Took a cruise down cleveland ave itCory was sparse. Did connect with Cory, a WSW near Agler. A quick car date for the usual. No digits.

Stay safe, our uncle LEO is out in force.

Shadow1
10-27-13, 22:09
I couldn't think of a better post. Just don't know how you do it. Sharing all of your love with the girls must be tiring.
I had no idea it was #900.
It was just another event.
I go thru phases of needing it all the time and phases of not.

Last night, meet, dated WSW Lynn, 25,33 Bs that were like 16 yo titties, so firm and little pink nipples.
Not shaven, but that's OK.
Got a great BBBJTCCIM for $20.
Will do it again.
No fone, left at a friends house, went missing, duhhhhh.

I got to retire, the girls can't take it no mo.
Having just turned 64, I got to find some new young ones.
Carry on.

Shadow1
10-27-13, 22:15
Can someone Pm on some sully area motels that rent rooms for 1/2 day? Am going to have opportunity soon to spend the day in candyland.WTF happened to that place on Westerville??

It's now a Budget INN.

WTF?

Shadow1
10-27-13, 22:20
Shadow, any chance you can I'm me with a way to get ahold of her? I think I have seen her.She called me from the guys fone whos house / bedroom she uses.

He went back to jail.

But she walks near Duxbury / McD's.

WhiteHot1
10-27-13, 23:03
I had no idea it was #900.
It was just another event.
I go thru phases of needing it all the time and phases of not.

Last night, meet, dated WSW Lynn, 25,33 Bs that were like 16 yo titties, so firm and little pink nipples.
Not shaven, but that's OK.
Got a great BBBJTCCIM for $20.
Will do it again.
No fone, left at a friends house, went missing, duhhhhh.

I got to retire, the girls can't take it no mo.
Having just turned 64, I got to find some new young ones.
Carry on.64 and still mongering. How many years have you been at this?

GhostRider50
10-28-13, 08:12
She called me from the guys fone whos house / bedroom she uses.

He went back to jail.

But she walks near Duxbury / McD's.Thanks man! BTW I'm 62 and can't get enough!! Wore out 3 wives!

Shadow1
10-28-13, 12:19
Thanks man! BTW I'm 62 and can't get enough!! Wore out 3 wives!

I would be interested to know the ages of some of us here. (But I know it's not gonna happen. TMI)
Me guessing it's in the upper #'s, cause we got the expendable income to do so.
I make it more interesting, cause I'm also an amputee [LAK] (motorcycle accident last year-lost a leg)
Most of the girls are accepting of it. Or, accepting of my money, and will do whatever it takes for their $20 +/-.
But, I digress.
The main thing is that here, we're all equally messed up. Addicted to (insert here)

So, let's go out there and enjoy our senior years

Shadow in the streets

Shadow1
10-28-13, 12:24
64 and still mongering. How many years have you been at this?

How many years?
Well, when I was 18, my UNCLE sent me overseas to work for him , to a far away land, where no one spoke English [verywell], and the women were plentiful, short, long black hair and olive skin.
We came back to the good ole USA and were called Baby Killers.

Oh yea, 1968 to now = 45 years

SkyCaptain
10-29-13, 01:14
I would be interested to know the ages of some of us here.

Shadow in the streetsI'm 55, and have spent most of my time chasing strippers. With inspiration from you and others on this board, I've started to explore the SW side. Thanks!

SC

Mw Jrp
10-29-13, 08:24
I'm the oldest. Use it or loss it, so that's what I'm doing. Pussy, pussy, giners, giners. Eat them, fuck, suck them, lick them. Yum, yum, yum. Be safe and good hunting.

CashFlo
10-29-13, 21:47
And I love the younger ladies. The only thing I don't like is the proximity to their "mood enhancers" . If you know what I mean.

I vowed to stay away from that stuff a long time ago. But sometime you just have a rough day / week / month or even year!

CashFlo
10-29-13, 22:01
I would be interested to know the ages of some of us here. (But I know it's not gonna happen. TMI)
Me guessing it's in the upper #'s, cause we got the expendable income to do so.
I make it more interesting, cause I'm also an amputee [LAK] (motorcycle accident last year-lost a leg)
Most of the girls are accepting of it. Or, accepting of my money, and will do whatever it takes for their $20 +/-.
But, I digress.
The main thing is that here, we're all equally messed up. Addicted to (insert here)

So, let's go out there and enjoy our senior years

Shadow in the streets

Well....there goes your anonymity. :(

Shadow1
10-29-13, 23:39
Well....there goes your anonymity. :(Never claimed to have any.

I've always claimed to be an old man who loved the young ladies.

And the missing leg thing, ya can't tell when I driving anyway.

I'll willingly meet up with anyone to hash over old war stories of the streets.

Flashback: when I lived in Denver, had a fellow WSG member I'm me for some info.

Ended up meeting him on Colfax.

I had my van, we cruised the area, picked up a girl for him, I drove while he did her in the back.

Said it was one of the best experiences he'd had in along time.

So, main thing is to keep everyone happy.

Shadow out.

HungryEye
10-30-13, 08:39
Mw I lov your style, keep doing it.

H.

I'm the oldest. Use it or loss it, so that's what I'm doing. Pussy, pussy, giners, giners. Eat them, fuck, suck them, lick them. Yum, yum, yum. Be safe and good hunting.

WhiteHot1
10-30-13, 13:18
Never claimed to have any.

I've always claimed to be an old man who loved the young ladies.

And the missing leg thing, ya can't tell when I driving anyway.
I'll willingly meet up with anyone to hash over old war stories of the streets.

Flashback: when I lived in Denver, had a fellow WSG member I'm me for some info.

Ended up meeting him on Colfax.

I had my van, we cruised the area, picked up a girl for him, I drove while he did her in the back.

Said it was one of the best experiences he'd had in along time.

So, main thing is to keep everyone happy.

Shadow out.Wow, who knew. Shadowman, the original bang bus driver!

BigFriknNutz
10-30-13, 22:48
As many of you know, I've been around a long while. I've really only done the Sully / Broad oval in all the years I've been doing this. Now I'm hearing rumors that the Parsons strip is looking better and better. As I've never used that area, I defer to my fellow hobbyists. Is there any truth to that? Also, what area of Parsons should I look to most for WSWs? Any information you guys can impart would be helpful...including specific persons to look for. Or look OUT for as the case may be.

Thanks, Guys!Up until a couple mths ago, I frequented the area quite often for a good 6 mths. Definitely some nice talent can be found amongst the rif raft. While some regulars can still be found, seems like there has been a lot of turnover possibly due to the rumored killings of at least 6 girls in the last couple mths (not a stich of info in the media). Most of the action can be found on the north end of the track from the Rally's up to Whittier. However you will find a few south down to about Marion. Ironically drive thru today mid afternoon first time in a month and there were a few regulars out but nothing special.

GhostRider50
10-31-13, 10:26
Up until a couple mths ago, I frequented the area quite often for a good 6 mths. Definitely some nice talent can be found amongst the rif raft. While some regulars can still be found, seems like there has been a lot of turnover possibly due to the rumored killings of at least 6 girls in the last couple mths (not a stich of info in the media). Most of the action can be found on the north end of the track from the Rally's up to Whittier. However you will find a few south down to about Marion. Ironically drive thru today mid afternoon first time in a month and there were a few regulars out but nothing special.I did a few loops late summe, early fall, and out of 4 trips, dreamed of a young WSW, Michelle, that looked better from the street than in the car, but still nice. Got bbbjcimns, and felt rushed, as I am not at all quick to pull the trigger. I was not comfortable with the area, and she had me park in an area that could have turned into an issue. I have seen some healthier looking WSW's there, but they can also be found on the westside, which is closer to me. If I start seeing some more reports, I will give it another shot. For me upper sully has seemed to be providing better talent these days.

GhostRider50
10-31-13, 10:28
Wow, who knew. Shadowman, the original bang bus driver!Is there a hall of fame for this? Shadow my nomination!

Me Tigger
10-31-13, 10:32
Greetings Cbus!!

I make it to Cbus probably once a month or so and have little success due to time restrictions. But persistence pays off!!

I was heading North on High through the Short North area (I think that's what its called) and saw this little sweet thing walking North. Got a quick look and a smile so I looped around and met her on the next street up. Asked if she needed a ride North and got a big smile. A little bit of small talk and she got in. I'm hitting EVERY red light and traffic was slow out of town. About 6:30 pm. I'm checking my 6 and all around thinking I picked up UC LEO. In chatting I asked if she needed anything else and she leaned over the center console, grabbed my crotch, smiled and said yes!! OK!! We looped around kinda the rougher area off High and came to term $$ Went to a house up by the horseshoe. Now from where I picked her up I think that is one hell of a LONG walk. As I'm driving she's massaging my crotch every now and then. Smile, giggle. I wasn't to concerned as she never txt'd or used her phone the entire time. By the time we got there it was just dark but still enough light to see. House is dark, no lights, no cars in drive, we go in front door. Nice clean place, clothes laying around a bit but no trash. Get the tour and it sure seems like a college girl place. It's secure and safe.

Tatiana (sp?) says she's 19 going on 20. Needs cash bad for rent and utils. Works part time downtown decided to walk home!! Liked my clean truck, my smile, said I was gentlemanly...OK. I think she has a daddy complex and she could be my daughter. Laid the negotiated donation on a small end table in living room and we started to get busy. I accidentally snapped the pic as I took my phone out of my pocket to lay on the donation. I got some grief but said I would let her delete it on my way out.

PARTY TIME! Popped a quick blue pill. She let me undress her. 5-4 or so, 135, lite brown hair, VERY firm perky small "see" cup, primo skin not a tat anywhere, curvy ass, LANDING STRIP that matched the drapes, smelled sweet!! A shaved kitty is nice but I'm beginning to really like a nice manicured landing strip. Heaven!! The nice massage on the drive over helped get me going and now the pill kicked in full steam. She helped me undress and started with BBBJ. She definitely did not know her way around but she took my suggestions quite well. 15-20 minutes?? I don't know. The first 10 was a lot of my directions, her stopping, looking up sexy, giggling, starting again, lots of "like this? Small talk, trash talk. The last 5-10 were pro all the way. Lots of eye contact, sexy smiles, ball workout, little noises, everything I directed earlier. I warned her I was ready and she gave me a wink. CIM!! Again a little direction on how I like it finished and she complied. I asked for a show and swallow but she declined. I offered a tip, she smiled and obliged!! She got up and went to the kitchen for a chaser and came back with a drink for me. Sweet, sweet body. We chatted on the couch for a few minutes about all kinds of stuff.

She looked over and saw I was building up another head of steam and climbs on cowgirl. It kinda goes into GFE. Kissing, touching, she directs me what she likes and I do as I'm told. Nibble here, nibble there, got to nurse on those beautiful see's. I fingered her to find the G spot and got her to flinch a few times. Lots of moans, noise, running her arms through her hair then over her head just opening her body. Why didn't my college gf do this?? Oh yeah I wasn't paying her to. LOL. She worked my woody to her kitty but she wouldn't let me thrust in. Just rubbing the outside. Asked for DATY and with that she looked at me so sexy it was all I could do not blow, nodded, dismounted, a quick 20 second BBBJ, stood up, and lead me to her bedroom by my cock. She was grabbing it almost to the point of pain. On the bed I got a sweet kitty for DATY. She gave me directions on what she liked. She let me know when she was ready for me. I would try a few positions but my fav is mish and I couldn't hold out long. I slid BB in to one of the tightest kitties I ever had. I was done in just a few minutes with her sexy looks, coos, giggles, moans. She says "I can feel your warm cum and it's wierd". Uh-OK...Ever felt that before? And she giggles yes and turns away. I think this was her first bareback or definitely within the first 5. And now as I write this I hope she uses her little pill or at least Plan be...

She cleaned me up with a nice soapy warm wash cloth and dried off too. I got a quick HJ with an offer for round 3 for another donation but I was BROKE and it was getting late. Its about 8:30 and I got to drive back North. I gave her my # and she scribbled her name and # on a piece of paper but I can't FIND IT! I went back out to the couch and dressed. I slid my phone in my pocket as she came out in a nice short silky (but not see through) cover / wrap. We confirmed the donation was correct. I got a nice hug and kiss, titty grab and out the door. She has a nice light to easily see the surroundings.

I dropped $ for a sweet young gal. I would do it and her again in a heartbeat. I'm hoping I'll get a call / txt in a week or two. She seemed in need of future help. She needs to go escort. I'll update.

Tig.

GhostRider50
10-31-13, 16:56
Greetings Cbus!!

I make it to Cbus probably once a month or so and have little success due to time restrictions. But persistence pays off!!

I was heading North on High through the Short North area (I think that's what its called) and saw this little sweet thing walking North. Got a quick look and a smile so I looped around and met her on the next street up. Asked if she needed a ride North and got a big smile. A little bit of small talk and she got in. I'm hitting EVERY red light and traffic was slow out of town. About 6:30 pm. I'm checking my 6 and all around thinking I picked up UC LEO. In chatting I asked if she needed anything else and she leaned over the center console, grabbed my crotch, smiled and said yes!! OK!! We looped around kinda the rougher area off High and came to term $$ Went to a house up by the horseshoe. Now from where I picked her up I think that is one hell of a LONG walk. As I'm driving she's massaging my crotch every now and then. Smile, giggle. I wasn't to concerned as she never txt'd or used her phone the entire time. By the time we got there it was just dark but still enough light to see. House is dark, no lights, no cars in drive, we go in front door. Nice clean place, clothes laying around a bit but no trash. Get the tour and it sure seems like a college girl place. It's secure and safe.

Tatiana (sp?) says she's 19 going on 20. Needs cash bad for rent and utils. Works part time downtown decided to walk home!! Liked my clean truck, my smile, said I was gentlemanly...OK. I think she has a daddy complex and she could be my daughter. Laid the negotiated donation on a small end table in living room and we started to get busy. I accidentally snapped the pic as I took my phone out of my pocket to lay on the donation. I got some grief but said I would let her delete it on my way out.

PARTY TIME! Popped a quick blue pill. She let me undress her. 5-4 or so, 135, lite brown hair, VERY firm perky small "see" cup, primo skin not a tat anywhere, curvy ass, LANDING STRIP that matched the drapes, smelled sweet!! A shaved kitty is nice but I'm beginning to really like a nice manicured landing strip. Heaven!! The nice massage on the drive over helped get me going and now the pill kicked in full steam. She helped me undress and started with BBBJ. She definitely did not know her way around but she took my suggestions quite well. 15-20 minutes?? I don't know. The first 10 was a lot of my directions, her stopping, looking up sexy, giggling, starting again, lots of "like this? Small talk, trash talk. The last 5-10 were pro all the way. Lots of eye contact, sexy smiles, ball workout, little noises, everything I directed earlier. I warned her I was ready and she gave me a wink. CIM!! Again a little direction on how I like it finished and she complied. I asked for a show and swallow but she declined. I offered a tip, she smiled and obliged!! She got up and went to the kitchen for a chaser and came back with a drink for me. Sweet, sweet body. We chatted on the couch for a few minutes about all kinds of stuff.

She looked over and saw I was building up another head of steam and climbs on cowgirl. It kinda goes into GFE. Kissing, touching, she directs me what she likes and I do as I'm told. Nibble here, nibble there, got to nurse on those beautiful see's. I fingered her to find the G spot and got her to flinch a few times. Lots of moans, noise, running her arms through her hair then over her head just opening her body. Why didn't my college gf do this?? Oh yeah I wasn't paying her to. LOL. She worked my woody to her kitty but she wouldn't let me thrust in. Just rubbing the outside. Asked for DATY and with that she looked at me so sexy it was all I could do not blow, nodded, dismounted, a quick 20 second BBBJ, stood up, and lead me to her bedroom by my cock. She was grabbing it almost to the point of pain. On the bed I got a sweet kitty for DATY. She gave me directions on what she liked. She let me know when she was ready for me. I would try a few positions but my fav is mish and I couldn't hold out long. I slid BB in to one of the tightest kitties I ever had. I was done in just a few minutes with her sexy looks, coos, giggles, moans. She says "I can feel your warm cum and it's wierd". Uh-OK...Ever felt that before? And she giggles yes and turns away. I think this was her first bareback or definitely within the first 5. And now as I write this I hope she uses her little pill or at least Plan be...

She cleaned me up with a nice soapy warm wash cloth and dried off too. I got a quick HJ with an offer for round 3 for another donation but I was BROKE and it was getting late. Its about 8:30 and I got to drive back North. I gave her my # and she scribbled her name and # on a piece of paper but I can't FIND IT! I went back out to the couch and dressed. I slid my phone in my pocket as she came out in a nice short silky (but not see through) cover / wrap. We confirmed the donation was correct. I got a nice hug and kiss, titty grab and out the door. She has a nice light to easily see the surroundings.

I dropped $ for a sweet young gal. I would do it and her again in a heartbeat. I'm hoping I'll get a call / txt in a week or two. She seemed in need of future help. She needs to go escort. I'll update.

Tig.Tig you NEED to find that piece of paper!

GhostRider50
11-01-13, 20:16
Did the sully loop today around noon. Nothing around the markets, Avondale, Hawke, etc. Couple of younger strung outs by Brehl market. Hooked up with Danielle on upper sully, mostly cause it was time to go. She is older, with some loose skin issues, but great provider. Patient, BBBJ, fiv, covered mish, etc. Finished with HJ and dirty talk, how I like it. Anyway, not much out there, and a few LE's hitting the alleys. I have an opportunity next weekend to get a room and have some fun!! Looking forward to it!!

MonkeyAss
11-03-13, 22:21
I did a few loops late summe, early fall, and out of 4 trips, dreamed of a young WSW, Michelle, that looked better from the street than in the car, but still nice. Got bbbjcimns, and felt rushed, as I am not at all quick to pull the trigger. I was not comfortable with the area, and she had me park in an area that could have turned into an issue. I have seen some healthier looking WSW's there, but they can also be found on the westside, which is closer to me. If I start seeing some more reports, I will give it another shot. For me upper sully has seemed to be providing better talent these days.Tell me where Upper Sully is I'm new to this area.

Captainsavaho
11-04-13, 02:00
Tell me where Upper Sully is I'm new to this area."Sully" is the pet name of Sullivant Avenue. The "Sully loop" is usually anywhere from Sullivant and Green (Right by Sallys Market) West to just about Central then North to W. Broad Street (including the area to the 70 W bridge on Broad just west of Central) then back East on Broad down to Green and back to Sullivant. Upper Sully would likely refer to Sullivant Avenue West of Central and up as far as Hague. Those areas on the West Side are probably the best known by the mongers, the working girls AND UNCLE LEO as the areas most fruitful.

Good Luck.

Metical
11-04-13, 14:27
Found WSW Michelle on shully yesterday afternoon. I did not recognize that I had picked her up before until we started talking, wish I would have remembered, so I could have passed up on her. Had a quick BBBJ and she couldn't finish. Had to search for someone else. Found Ashley over on broad. Looked cute from a distance. Once she got in I started to recognize that I had met her before, a while ago found her over on Parsons. She was hot then and looks a total mess now. While driving I was thinking of the great time I had with her before and was surprised to find her again. Disappointing I was realizing that this wasn't going to be a repeat performance. Looking at how poorly she looked, bumps, bruises scars and wounds I couldn't do anything with her.

Metical
11-05-13, 07:10
Spotted and gave a ride to an older WSW found on main, looked young on first pass. Wasn't too interest as I had other plans. She gave me her number cause she wanted to hook up badly. Passed two BSW on livi, one of which I might have given a chance to. Broad and shully had nothing out. Cleve ave was bare. 1 WSW and 1 BSW was hanging out near one of the gas stations on Hudson, was not interested in either. Found another WSW heading east on Hudson. Picked her up and notice it was someone I had declined before. Gave her a chance this time cause I knew I was not going to find anyone else. She gave a BBBJ for about 5 minutes. It was ok, but she couldn't get me off. Le was out heavy in all side of town.

Shadow1
11-05-13, 09:28
Yea, Cleve has been somewhat slow lately. (which is why I keep regulars)
However, the other night, when it was raining hard, I wen tout anyway, and saw this little cutie near McD's.
To my surprise it was Miranda, looking cute as hell.
Took her to the house (yea, I took her to the house) for some real bedroom action.
Did a slow strip tease, a great BBBJ, wonderful CG, where she got her nut, more head, RCG, mish, doggie, spoon thing, and finished with CIM.
Then we both layed there exhausted.

The next day, Outdoorsexgirl called. She's been busy lately, works 40 hrs a week at one job and McD's on weekends.
Picked her up from work, and found our underground parking garage spot.
Got a BBBJ, CR, doggie (with her head on the floor and butt in the air) and finished with me cuming on her tits (and in her new braids-by accident).
For some reason she likes cum on her tits.
I've seen Fifi a few times, but haven't stopped for her this week.

And, who did I see the other nite, but Amber, of Neveah and Amber/161 fame from a year or so ago.
Still is skinny, has her long hair, and totally deflated 33B's.
Just as I was gonna stop, a black Escalade stops and talks to her, but didn't pick her up.
All I want for now is her ph#, and I'll decide when I wanna date her.

Did Ole One eye at her place a week or so ago.

I cruise Main and Liv, but don't really see anything.
Bianacca (Blk-Korean mix) is out occasionally but she's lost my interest. Still a nice girl, but just don't get excited about her any more.
Star I haven't seen, and really don't want to argue with her.

I did see my reg Char. But she gave a poor performance cause her roommate (BF) had another girl over.
Now, get this:
She's a prostitute. Has sex for money, has regular customers, smokes crak.
She gets / makes call to hook up.
She lives with another guy.
She comes home early and found her guy with another girl in the house.
She gets pissed off at him.
I don't get it.
Goose / Gander, (or in this case Gander / Goose).
It's a woman's way of thinking.

She does it to support her needs.
He does it cause he likes fvcking girls.
Not the same thing I guess.

Oh well.
Life is short.
Make it count.

Chris H
11-06-13, 16:54
Trying to rip people off. Ran and to WSW Ruby on Clev and Lakeview this afternoon, and she is your classic want to be rip off artist. Doesn't want to provide the service, but wants paid after getting in your car, and will tell you point blank, "I am about to make a scene". These hoes have nothing to loose, and that's why they are so willing to act like fools on the streets or do something stupid to your car. Stay away from RUBY, not worth your time or cash. She is a WSW with dirty blond or brown hair, decent looking body, with jacked up marks on her face from someone beating her ass, for trying to rip someone off.

Chris H.

Shadow1
11-06-13, 18:50
Trying to rip people off. Ran and to WSW Ruby on Clev and Lakeview this afternoon, and she is your classic want to be rip off artist. Doesn't want to provide the service, but wants paid after getting in your car, and will tell you point blank, "I am about to make a scene". These hoes have nothing to loose, and that's why they are so willing to act like fools on the streets or do something stupid to your car. Stay away from RUBY, not worth your time or cash. She is a WSW with dirty blond or brown hair, decent looking body, with jacked up marks on her face from someone beating her ass, for trying to rip someone off.

Chris H.I see her all the time, but never stopped to ask her anything.

Not my type.

It's the girl, not her skin colour.

Chris H
11-06-13, 19:12
I see her all the time, but never stopped to ask her anything.

Not my type.

It's the girl, not her skin colour.Ii have dealt with her before, and the service was average. I am just glad that I rolled down further on Cleveland and found the reliable Tina, to do what is needed for me to bust an AWESOME nut. I know you know what I mean Shadow!

Mw Jrp
11-06-13, 19:50
Found her this afternoon Sully bottoms. She had her umbrella. WBHI. White, black, hispanic, indian; she claims 25% each and looks it. The skin was very smooth and hairless; like an Indian. Ginger's BBBJ was way above average and she got me up for CFS mish. Along the way we DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and I got mine in an awesome, fat and long-lipped coochie. Here's a pic of her lean, flawless frame, and oh so tight giner. Yes it tastes as good as it feels. She has digits for active USASG seniors. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Tonto Monger
11-06-13, 20:18
Found her this afternoon Sully bottoms. She had her umbrella. WBHI. White, black, hispanic, indian; she claims 25% each and looks it. The skin was very smooth and hairless; like an Indian. Ginger's BBBJ was way above average and she got me up for CFS mish. Along the way we DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and I got mine in an awesome, fat and long-lipped coochie. Here's a pic of her lean, flawless frame, and oh so tight giner. Yes it tastes as good as it feels. She has digits for active USASG seniors. Be safe and good hunting. MW.Nice find, Maestro. That is one tight looking 30 year old. If her face is even close to what her body looks like she is an amazing woman.

Thanks for the visual.

Tonto.

Metical
11-06-13, 23:03
Nice find, Maestro. That is one tight looking 30 year old. If her face is even close to what her body looks like she is an amazing woman.

Thanks for the visual.

Tonto.She is a pretty girl.

Captainsavaho
11-06-13, 23:27

Chris H.Next time you're in the area, allow her to approach your car...then use your cellphone to snap a shot and post it. Best way to let us all know who she is.

Shadow1
11-06-13, 23:57
Ii have dealt with her before, and the service was average. I am just glad that I rolled down further on Cleveland and found the reliable Tina, to do what is needed for me to bust an AWESOME nut. I know you know what I mean Shadow!Yes I do.

Tina is a great Plan be.

She called me again today.

Will see her this weekend.

Mw Jrp
11-07-13, 18:21
We have dated before and she is always clean, tasty, and patient. In about an hour of fun, I got LFK, BBBJ, BLS, 69, DATY, FIV, FIB, and CFS 2 positions. I was having some difficulty finishing and Heather spent the time and energy to allow me to nut. I had to BBBJTCCIM. Before activities Heather showered and shaved the coochie. Here's a pic of her lunch-meat. Digits for active senior USASG members. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
11-08-13, 09:25
Was out around 4:30, Only seen one out, didn't do it for me so I passed. I only had a short time to shop, so I went home.Not really; I found 2 gems and passed many. If you run 1 lap it is possible to cum up empty, but perseverance always pays in yummy dividends. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
11-08-13, 09:34
This gal is the ultimate teenie, thin, petite, tiny but oh so firm A tits, and a no-kids, tight, tiny giner, wow! We actually dated before but neither of us could remember clearly when. But I won't soon forget that heavenly giner of her's and that tiny ass bouncing off me RCG. Got a real GFE. Lots of BBBJ, BLS, DFK, DATY, CFS 3 positions with a mish finish.

Her CG and RCG are dick-draining but I held off for a hard-fucking finish. Cassie nutted during DATY and I got mine, eventually. She was patient, compliant, and very skilled, spending at least anh our building my nut up. Here is a pic of that teenie frame. Her face has some pick marks, but the rest of her is clean and smooth. If not for the face, she would be a dime. Digits for active seniors on USASG. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

BigFriknNutz
11-08-13, 17:47
Have not been actively shopping for a few mths, the lay off was good but left me with a hearty craving. Scooped up regular Simona near kroger, went to regular spot for a BBBJCIMSP for normal donation. Decided to take a few strolls up and down the aisles to see what new offerings were available, first pass nothing. On the way back down at least 5 all new to me though hard to tell with the hoodies in the cold weather. Apparently more girls are hanging out on the south end of the Ave.- Kroger down to Marion Ave. Ended up scooping older blonde WSW.- don't recall name but good skills. Was good to go for a 2nd round. BBBJ for normal donation.

CashFlo
11-08-13, 20:47
This gal is the ultimate teenie, thin, petite, tiny but oh so firm A tits, and a no-kids, tight, tiny giner, wow! We actually dated before but neither of us could remember clearly when. But I won't soon forget that heavenly giner of her's and that tiny ass bouncing off me RCG. Got a real GFE. Lots of BBBJ, BLS, DFK, DATY, CFS 3 positions with a mish finish.

Her CG and RCG are dick-draining but I held off for a hard-fucking finish. Cassie nutted during DATY and I got mine, eventually. She was patient, compliant, and very skilled, spending at least anh our building my nut up. Here is a pic of that teenie frame. Her face has some pick marks, but the rest of her is clean and smooth. If not for the face, she would be a dime. Digits for active seniors on USASG. Be safe and good hunting. MW.I cruised Parsons yday around midnight as a direct result of your recent posts. That's the first time in 6 months, and the 3rd time ever.

After this one. I'm cruising the Sully hilltop tonight! Second time ever. First time in 6 months.

As for Parsons. There was one girl. But had a damn hoody on. And didn't feel like investigating. Fnck hoodies! So I went home.

Too bad you shouldn't drink and drive...sure would make me give a sh! T less about hoodies.

Rod Thk39
11-08-13, 21:59
Have not been actively shopping for a few mths, the lay off was good but left me with a hearty craving. Scooped up regular Simona near kroger, went to regular spot for a BBBJCIMSP for normal donation. Decided to take a few strolls up and down the aisles to see what new offerings were available, first pass nothing. On the way back down at least 5 all new to me though hard to tell with the hoodies in the cold weather. Apparently more girls are hanging out on the south end of the Ave.- Kroger down to Marion Ave. Ended up scooping older blonde WSW.- don't recall name but good skills. Was good to go for a 2nd round. BBBJ for normal donation.You are right there, Frebis and south is where I see them walking often. Most are scary looking from distance, just can't do it. If Maria or Jordan were around would try a pick. Seen a few walking I think have been on BP but they were bad when I dated from there, not likely they'd be any better on stroll.

Alanburk
11-09-13, 01:27
Took a stroll and N&S on cleveland ave, nothing too be found at 10-12/ pm.

Is it too cold out?

Stay safe.

Remington1985
11-09-13, 02:14
You are right there, Frebis and south is where I see them walking often. Most are scary looking from distance, just can't do it. If Maria or Jordan were around would try a pick. Seen a few walking I think have been on BP but they were bad when I dated from there, not likely they'd be any better on stroll.Is Jordan even around any more the last I had heard she was going away. I would love to see her pretty long legged self again!

GhostRider50
11-09-13, 09:38
Took a stroll and N&S on cleveland ave, nothing too be found at 10-12/ pm.

Is it too cold out?

Stay safe.I tried Cleveland last weekend late afternoon, and saw some BSW, which I like from time to time, but none appealed. I have had some decent luck on Parsons, but I am not familiar with the area, so staying in sullyville this weekend. As for the hoodies, I don't like them because I like a decent hooter, when possible. I usually do a quick window interview, and if the prospect is not a candidate, I ask directions, or act ignorant to the whole thing. I have the weekend to myself so going to try late morning to find a date for tonight, and possibly tomorrow. Hoping to provide some good intel.

GhostRider50
11-09-13, 09:43
Next time you're in the area, allow her to approach your car...then use your cellphone to snap a shot and post it. Best way to let us all know who she is.If someone has an idea on how to get back at these ripoff cunts, and there punk handlers I'm all in! It has to be on the down low, but it's time word got on the street we aren't taking it anymore. PM me.

Metical
11-09-13, 10:14
I seen a lot of the SW out yesterday on broad and shully. Talked to mixed SW Bianca shortly. I did not recognize her first cause she lost a lot of weight and was near what she was like when I met her a few years ago. She was looking strong out and I was thinking she was another girl I know at the time. After moving on. I realized who she was again. I ended up seeing the other girl Breezy who I was thinking Bianca was a little later. WSW Candace was out, looked better than the last time I seen her, but still looked a mess.

HungDongSik
11-10-13, 11:31
Had the day off and decided to take a morning Sunday drive up & down Sully around 0900. Only saw one brunette with long curly hair who was probably in her early to mid 20's. Spotted Uncle LEO behind me and hesitated to turn into the backstreet where she was headed. When I did it was too late, for some lucky dude in an older black sedan scooped her up before I could. No biggie, still had a productive morning by filling up the car with $25 worth of fuel. There was a happy ending for my car but not for me, lol!

GhostRider50
11-10-13, 13:45
I had the whole day yesterday so I took my time, and went sightseeing. I hit P st from Kroger to M ave twice, and nothing, to very little to talk about. A lot of folks are fkd up. I noticed a lot of the younger ones have extreme complexion issues, which is a major turn off for me. Met Carrie on Broad, by bus stop going up the hill from lower broad. Great little spinner with clean face, and nice bod. Took off everything but her hoodie, which led me to believe she prob had track marks on her arms. Wore her out in about 25 min. Full menue for .3 no tip. I do have digits, but it is a temp phone.

Took a late lunch and found Clorice by sully near rr tracks. Was hesitant at first, but said what the hell. Turned out to be awesome time. Brunette, about 90# but no marks, likes to smoke crack on the weekends. Nice time, but unfortunately no digits. Overall, the selection at all locations where not good. Always a fair amount of whacked out skankers near the brehl market. Going to head out again today. Lots of LE's, be careful.

BigFriknNutz
11-10-13, 20:43
Happened to be in the area Sun evening around 630/700, have been thru a few times but never seen much. Sunday was different. Now it was dark and my eyesight is not the greatest, but I saw what look to be a smokin hot SW.- Hispanic, light skin or olive complexion, probably in her 30's with dark curly hair.- the kicker though is she was dressed like an 80's hooker with a long leather tan trench coat and some black knee high boots.- she was on main a few blocks east of James. Looked good enough that I did a turnaround and when I came back she difinitely made it known she was working. Had a not just got my nut from a young hottie on CL I would've scooped for sure. I know a lot of mongers don't hit this area but does anyone know of who this might be? I did see a few other younger lookin girls in the area but with hoodies on.- it's such a busy intersection it was hard to tell if they were working or not. Planning a return visit soon.

LonelyAsian67
11-11-13, 01:09
Took an early afternoon stroll on the westside and came upon what looked like my ideal type of playmate. Approx 5'4", lean, long dark hair, late 20's, small be's, by the name of Danielle. Seemed nice, wasn't into modeling, but agreed upon half and half. Took me to an apartment, where she was in the process of moving out. Sadly, what looked good while covered was a mess when revealed. T & A were both saggy and deflated, as she looked like she'd either lost a lot of weight or had the physique of a 90 why / o. Concentrating on her face helped, especially while she was giving a good BBBJ (sorry, no cim). About 10 min later, added cover and proceeded to mish until the nut broke. Decently tight, seemed quite sensitive. If her body had matched her face, I would consider repeating. But alas...

Damage was $0.6.

HungDongSik
11-11-13, 20:48
I had just gotten done seeing my main. She provided as usual and I was fulfilled. However, I wasn't done just yet. Thoughts of all those unfortunate people feeling the effects of that terrible Typhoon overseas passed hit me. It got my mind thinking and made me want to make this day count. So, I trolled down Sully looking for some trouble. I spotted thin blonde about 5'6 and 105 lbs at Sully and Dana around 1830. Her name was Tabbi, and she told me that she was 29 years old. We got to talking a bit and she was amazed that we knew a couple of the same people. She was nervous that I was LE, so she pulled down my pants and put my dick in her mouth. LMAO! After she felt at ease, we went to my spot. I dreamt of a BBBJ which was kind of toothy. I let her know about this discrepancy, and she promptly corrected herself. She performed admirably after that and gave a good climax. She gagged a bit and swallowed some but not all of my specimen. I cleaned up the rest with some baby wipes I had with me. A good but not great experience for a Jackson.

Member #5083
11-12-13, 09:53
I am a long time hobbyist but a novice at the SW scene. I got some advice from you experts in SW's on this thread, but never consummated a SW transaction yet. My area of preference is the Broad or Sully corridor and type is a WSW. My cruises have been primarily during the day and no later than 9 PM. I have cruised sporadically, but never consistently over the last few months,. I just haven't seen anything that really interests me. When I notice something that catches my eye from afar, upon closer inspection, she looses her luster. Maybe my timing is bad or my expectations are too high, because all I am seeing is stuff I wouldn't touch. I know some potential is out there because I had a dream about a decent looking BP provider who I learned afterward was busted a couple of times as a SW. My questions to you longtime SW mongers are:

1. What is the optimum time range to cruise the Broad / Sully area for the best quality?

2. When you mention that a SW is really hot or a 9 or 10, do you mean that she is hot for a SW in Columbus, or do you mean that she is hot in an all purpose kind of way, whether you saw her shopping in Kroger, out in a local bar, or in a thong bikini lounging by the pool at the Hard Rock Casino in Vegas?

Mw Jrp
11-12-13, 10:07
I am a long time hobbyist but a novice at the SW scene. I got some advice from you experts in SW's on this thread, but never consummated a SW transaction yet. My area of preference is the Broad or Sully corridor and type is a WSW. My cruises have been primarily during the day and no later than 9 PM. I have cruised sporadically, but never consistently over the last few months,. I just haven't seen anything that really interests me. When I notice something that catches my eye from afar, upon closer inspection, she looses her luster. Maybe my timing is bad or my expectations are too high, because all I am seeing is stuff I wouldn't touch. I know some potential is out there because I had a dream about a decent looking BP provider who I learned afterward was busted a couple of times as a SW. My questions to you longtime SW mongers are:

1. What is the optimum time range to cruise the Broad / Sully area for the best quality?

2. When you mention that a SW is really hot or a 9 or 10, do you mean that she is hot for a SW in Columbus, or do you mean that she is hot in an all purpose kind of way, whether you saw her shopping in Kroger, out in a local bar, or in a thong bikini lounging by the pool at the Hard Rock Casino in Vegas?I like to cruise for 2 hours or more, setting the bar high. If after an hour or 2 no dimes cross my path, I start to lower the bar. As for what constitutes a 9 or 10; well that speaks to personal preferences. But the SW scale is not the escort scale, and there are the unknowns until the package is unwrapped. Guys with more varied experiences than I, can better explain the differences between SW scale and escort scale.

But I think your real problem here is you are spoiled with quality BP providers and the SW's are just too "rough" for you. But I do concur; many, many BP gals also "walk" when the phone doesn't ring enough. These are usually the better finds, newer dates, and higher quality gals. They are the ones I seek in my first 2 hours of rolling. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Shadow1
11-12-13, 11:27
I like to cruise for 2 hours or more, setting the bar high. If after an hour or 2 no dimes cross my path, I start to lower the bar. As for what constitutes a 9 or 10; well that speaks to personal preferences. But the SW scale is not the escort scale, and there are the unknowns until the package is unwrapped. Guys with more varied experiences than I, can better explain the differences between SW scale and escort scale.

But I think your real problem here is you are spoiled with quality BP providers and the SW's are just too "rough" for you. But I do concur; many, many BP gals also "walk" when the phone doesn't ring enough. These are usually the better finds, newer dates, and higher quality gals. They are the ones I seek in my first 2 hours of rolling. Be safe and good hunting. MW.
I got to agree with ya on that one.
A person can't just make one pass and say there ain't nuttin' out there.
Ya got to be persistent, know what to look for, and not be afraid to ask.
(If ya never ask, you'll never know-that's how I found Char).
And, that's why I keep regulars, like Tina, and Miranda, and Jessica, and Char).
I really don't like a new one every time.
I don't like having to start from the beginning every time.

Which is why when I see one of my reg's., we know from the beginning what I like, how much they're going to get paid, etc etc.
But, ya got to be willing to put in the time and gas, in order to find what you're looking for.
I always look for the 18 YO blk cheerleader type.
If I don't see her, I'll settle for a blk 18 YO.
If I don't see her, I'll settle for a young petite blk.
Etc etc etc.

And the beat goes on.

So, Tina calls me last week, wants to hook up.
I pick her up, she changes the plan (that pisses me off).
She now wants to go to her friends house (which I got to pay an xtra $10 for the room).
But, she's going to give me a BBBJ, Mish, doggie, and anal for $25.
We get to the house, and Jessica is there also, watching tv.
But, it's kool.
Tina and I go upstairs, have hard sex, go back down, tell jess it's her turn next time / week, and move on to whatever is next.
Yea, a regular, but Tina knows what to do, and Jess says it's all business (she knows she'll be in line soon enuf) and Miranda is in their somewhere also.

So, keep on rollin.

DesmondSpinoza
11-12-13, 12:22
I have to agree with MW Jrp. I do several laps around whatever set I'm rolling on. You can drive around for an hour and never see anything. Then on one pass five to ten hunnies will pop up out of nowhere.

The street walker scale can be difficult to define. I would say in general a 6 or 7 on the BP scale is equal to a 9 or ten on the SW scale.

There are exceptions though. For example, Alyssa is a WSW and has never been on BP. As far as looks and body go she would be a solid 10 on the BP scale. Unfortunately the streets are starting to take their toll on her and she's not as hot as she was a year ago.

Member #5083
11-12-13, 19:56
the SW's are just too "rough" for you. But I do concur; many, many BP gals also "walk" when the phone doesn't ring enough. These are usually the better finds, newer dates, and higher quality gals. They are the ones I seek in my first 2 hours of rolling. Be safe and good hunting. MW.You are probably right about the SW's being a little too rough for me, but I am going to sample the dark side sooner or later, at my own pace, just to have the experience. BTW, the BP girl that I was referring to who I think also dabbled in the SW scene, went by the name of Alise. She has a pretty extensive rap sheet.

HungDongSik
11-16-13, 01:16
I will not tell her name but she's 21 and about 5'2, 105 lbs, blonde with hazel eyes. And she is a raging crack head. Just thought I'd share a pic of that sweet snatch taken approximately 2 years ago.

Member #5260
11-16-13, 09:08
I will not tell her name but she's 21 and about 5'2, 105 lbs, blonde with hazel eyes. And she is a raging crack head. Just thought I'd share a pic of that sweet snatch taken approximately 2 years ago.So are you banging her now?

HungDongSik
11-16-13, 11:12
Yes, last night actually.

So are you banging her now?

CashFlo
11-16-13, 12:20
I will not tell her name but she's 21 and about 5'2, 105 lbs, blonde with hazel eyes. And she is a raging crack head. Just thought I'd share a pic of that sweet snatch taken approximately 2 years ago.Her name is Alyssa. Poor girl.

SullMonger
11-16-13, 12:39
Anyone got info on the midget / dwarf on hill top? Pm me if nessary.

Member #5083
11-16-13, 16:02
Her name is Alyssa. Poor girl.Are you sure it's Alyssa? Her rap sheet lists her at 5'0", 100 lbs.

Shadow1
11-17-13, 02:04
Saw Tina today, and it's her birthday, for real.
Didn't have time to date, but gave her $10, which she pinned to her jacket.
I get a 50% discount next date.

Metical
11-17-13, 09:06
Last night I did not see much out on my 1st pass though on shully. On way back I spot a medium size blond in a navy blue hoodie an dark blue jeans. She gives me the look as I pass so I turn around and make the scoup. She gets in and is happy to see me. She remember me from a time that I had picked her up before, but I can't recall who she is myself. We find a good spot, she gives me a good deal for a BJ. Her skills were not great but she did not rush it. Once I got controll of her head it got better. She let me cim and caught every drop before she opened the door to spit.

On my way out I did spot about two dark haired SW that I would like to have tried, but I was out of tickets for any more rides.

Captainsavaho
11-17-13, 19:14
We really don't have a forum for this, but I'm trying to help out a couple of the WSW's. I can understand that Jackson might not want the responses to this to be public, so please PM me. What sites do the guys out here use? The girls I'm speaking of will probably be posting on the USA Classified Escorts tonight or tomorrow, but are there any other specific sites anyone uses? Not for the $$ or $ girls, but for the $.xx girls? BP has a bunch, but they're on the higher scale. Craig's List has a really bad rep. What other sites do hobbyists use?

Like I said, public posting isn't necessary or maybe even appropriate, but if you would, please PM me.

Thanks for the feedback.

Captain.

Metical
11-19-13, 12:13
Did 1 pass down shully and nothing was out. Checked out the see-ave area and there was a ton of watch dogs out. Everywhere was dry and then came across a bbw WSW. Not an idea choice but she was clean and average looking, no street wear. Said she's done it for a long time, but not a full timer. She had an indoor location to use with room. Big tits but more square and flat then big and round. Legs were shorter than they appeared with jeans on. She had a good friendly attitude. I had my quick visit and left. She was hoping to see me again, not likely I will, not my type. Did pass what appeared to be a SW with some hope as I was going by, had to wait a few minutes before I could get a clkser inspection because the area was hot. By time I made it back looks like someone beat me to her.

Chris H
11-19-13, 18:20
Tasha is a tall for a female WSW that I found yesterday on Cleveland and Lakeview. She has a nice innocent face, and good attitude. Says she does this to complement her income as a server at a local restuarant. Typical donation for a job well done. She has medium length hairand like I said tall for a female, and a decent figure, not fat and not crack head, westside skinny.

Shadow1
11-19-13, 20:10
Tasha is a tall for a female WSW that I found yesterday on Cleveland and Lakeview. She has a nice innocent face, and good attitude. Says she does this to complement her income as a server at a local restuarant. Typical donation for a job well done. She has medium length hairand like I said tall for a female, and a decent figure, not fat and not crack head, westside skinny.I've been watching her, but haven't partook, yet.

At first I thought it was Amber, but I was wrong.
Seems friendly enuf.
Thanks.

Metical
11-20-13, 16:47
Limited on time, I found WSW carmen / Karma can't remember excatly what the name is. Small blond a-cup, 5'6". Good attitude. Asked how I liked my bjs and took action getting into my pants. BJ skills were so-so, wore her mouth out but she kept at it for bbbjcimsw. No digits, found near shully bottoms.

Monkey78
11-21-13, 02:06
Was on the Sulivant tonight, saw Stacey. Also saw my Uncle LEO everywhere, like 12-15 times within 60 min. At times he had both cars out on the street!

Hunter34
11-22-13, 23:49
Hey guys, I'm new to the Columbus forum. I'm from Michigan here for work. I use the flint Mi forum a lot, more for advice than reporting. I know I need to report more, I just always have trouble finding time to post. Anyway, I'm looking to have someone come to me for an outcall, problem is, I stay in Ashville which is a ways from most providers. I'm try to decide if I should go the BP route and try to schedule something or see if I can get a SW to come back to my place for a while. Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If any of your regulars would be interested please let me know. Appreciate it all.

Metical
11-23-13, 10:24
I had a call from an associate that wanted to see me that brought me out west, while waiting I spot a blond passing through the alley. I pull up quick to check her out, there was a van approaching from the other way in the alley and we make it to the girl at the same time, lucky for me she was on my side of the Road. I make the scoupe and have myself a pretty bright blue eyed lady. She hasn't walked the streets long so she doesn't have the wear and tear of the regular westsiders. Sweet girl whose drug problem is wreaking her life. On the way to my spot I know she has a nice frame, when I got her out of her clothes, she has a smoking hot body, smooth skin, no marks and a few tats. A-be cup chest and a lovely round booty. I start by enjoying her body and she has me smack her booty a few times and she's getting into it. She positions herself up against a wall and lets me have it from the back. I asked if she does greek and she says she does, but would let me try it next time. She didn't have a phone, so gave her my number. Made plans to hook up later in the night but she never called. Hop to hear from her soon, or be lucky enough to find her again.

Traveler Two
11-23-13, 11:48
Hey guys, I'm new to the Columbus forum. I'm from Michigan here for work. I use the flint Mi forum a lot, more for advice than reporting. I know I need to report more, I just always have trouble finding time to post. Anyway, I'm looking to have someone come to me for an outcall, problem is, I stay in Ashville which is a ways from most providers. I'm try to decide if I should go the BP route and try to schedule something or see if I can get a SW to come back to my place for a while. Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If any of your regulars would be interested please let me know. Appreciate it all.Funny thing, there is a cute girl named Amber that lives down there and she comes up to the hilltop when she needs the money. Maybe somebody here has her number.

Hunter34
11-23-13, 22:56
Funny thing, there is a cute girl named Amber that lives down there and she comes up to the hilltop when she needs the money. Maybe somebody here has her number.That would be absolutely perfect if anyone has her number! Thanks for the help traveler two.

MonkeyAss
11-24-13, 07:06
Has anyone seen Tiffy WSW on Sully recently? Last time I saw her she was looking pretty bad.

Traveler Two
11-24-13, 17:29
That would be absolutely perfect if anyone has her number! Thanks for the help traveler two.Probably should have added more info because there are a couple ambers out west. She is mid twenties blonde and hangs around sully at the top of the hill. Near that store that used to be a bar, her "cousin" is usually nearby with a green mini van ready to take her home after work. I have a pic of her somewhere.

Mw Jrp
11-24-13, 23:12
It's been a while since we dated so I scooped her up. Got everything I wanted, 4 positions, and a long hard nut. Angela has a long lipped giner and terrific muscular control. Her oral skills are also way above average and she never seems to tire. Angela is extremely compliant. Here's a pic of that clam; nice eh? Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Hunter34
11-25-13, 01:06
Probably should have added more info because there are a couple ambers out west. She is mid twenties blonde and hangs around sully at the top of the hill. Near that store that used to be a bar, her "cousin" is usually nearby with a green mini van ready to take her home after work. I have a pic of her somewhere.Well I'm looking for Friday or Saturday night so we have a little while for someone to come forward LOL. Thanks again for your help.

HungDongSik
11-25-13, 08:40
I have had providers mention this phrase several times before in the past. I'm a little bit slow on some things, and I think I may know what they may have meant by that now. Bareback?

Mw Jrp
11-25-13, 09:47
Met her around midnight. She jacked and sucked me on the way to room. In room more BBBJ and BLS and CFS mish finish. Nice tight giner for a large gal with a kid. I found her skills a bit lacking. Maybe that was because I had been with Angela a few hours earlier. After the drop at 1:10 am, there were several out. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

BuckeyeFanatic
11-25-13, 13:58
I have had providers mention this phrase several times before in the past. I'm a little bit slow on some things, and I think I may know what they may have meant by that now. Bareback?In my experience, "Make it worth your while" is SW code for "give me more money, and I'll pretend to try harder, but really not".

Mw Jrp
11-25-13, 16:46
She is a doll with firm C's, responsive nips and clit, big giner lips, tasty pussy, and knows how to turn a guy on. And she talks dirty, Wow, nice find! Some of what I got was DFK, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, FIB, 69, and 2 positions CFS mish and K9 finish with her flat and ass up. She got her nut while 69. She took her time to please me and get me off. Hot built darling, great attitude. Melissa has digits for active USASG seniors in good standing. Here is a pic of her assets. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

SoonerGuy
11-25-13, 21:46
She is a doll with firm C's, responsive nips and clit, big giner lips, tasty pussy, and knows how to turn a guy on. And she talks dirty, Wow, nice find! Some of what I got was DFK, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, FIB, 69, and 2 positions CFS mish and K9 finish with her flat and ass up. She got her nut while 69. She took her time to please me and get me off. Hot built darling, great attitude. Melissa has digits for active USASG seniors in good standing. Here is a pic of her assets. Be safe and good hunting. MW.Brother MW if I was in Ohio you and I would be best buds. LOL.

Take care amigo.

Metical
11-26-13, 03:50
1. Was fooled into picking up a SW that I picked up before within the last few weeks, thanks to the cover of night and snow. She was happy I picked her up then she proceeded to give a lack luster HJ / BJ. Unsatisfied I found a group of 3 girls near broad. Tried to get the attention of the 2 WSW which looked fairly good, but missed. 3 girl was a BSW. Looks younger from a distance, small frame, missing a few teeth. Gave a decent rolling bbj. Tried her standing k9. With her small frame couldn't get off. 3. I spot 3-4 SW around same area around hudson .1st two I passed were WSW which I tried to come back for. 3rd one was a BSW with a large booty. She ends up being the one to make it to me 1st. Once inside, noticed she's a butter face. Wanted to try her doggy but she would not come to terms. BBBJ was so-so woth no happy ending. On clevealand ave there was only one WSW which I seen a few days ago short chubby girl.

Mw Jrp
11-26-13, 09:40
She looks closer to 21 yo in her birthday suit. Got some LFK, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, CFS mish. She spent 25 minutes getting me up for main event. I was shocked to learn she has 2 kids. Her pussy is that tight and no stretch marks! I asked if she had digits. She said her sis took off with her phone and she has 2 sisters who "date". I found her walking on Dana near Town, well off Sullivant at 11:45 p. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
11-26-13, 18:45
She said she isn't out much and works the phones. I don't recall seeing her before. Got a nice BBBJ, BLS, FIV, DATY, and CFS mish. Rachel took all the time I needed and was patient and took directions perfectly. Here's a pic of her frame. She has digits for active USASG seniors. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Carnicero
11-26-13, 19:58
Another nice find, J.

But WTF no pic? LOL.

Out of stockings? Ha!

Keep on finding 'them.

Carni.

She looks closer to 21 yo in her birthday suit. Got some LFK, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, CFS mish. She spent 25 minutes getting me up for main event. I was shocked to learn she has 2 kids. Her pussy is that tight and no stretch marks! I asked if she had digits. She said her sis took off with her phone and she has 2 sisters who "date". I found her walking on Dana near Town, well off Sullivant at 11:45 p. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

BigFriknNutz
11-26-13, 23:19
Love the cold weather to stroll, early darkness for cover, have legit excuse for picking up a girl.- hey it's cold out, the girls that are out are cold and can't wait to jump in your car and warm up, not a lot of traffic out when it's cold or snowing cause everyone one is inside and when it's snowing and there is a little cover it make it a little easier to see the girl.

That being said, went out Tues around 730 pm on Parsons. The roads were slick under a light snowfall.- didn't know what to expect but we know these girls are out under damn near any condition so when I saw a few out I didn't surprise. Made a few runs up and down the track and as I was getting ready to head back down from a side street between Thurman and Whittier ran into a cute brunette about 5'6, 120.- didn't want to scoop in the open so I signaled her to meet me in the alley. It took awhile and a few back alley runs to finally catch her.- she was still closer to P than where I like to scoop but I said what the F and boy was I glad. Believe her name was Jessica, 27 and she's only been out a few weeks trying to make ends meet and maybe for other obvious reasons. Great BBBJCIMSW and FIV with encouragement to go deeper which ultimately put me over the top. Gave her 20 for a hot meal and 10 for another snowy day. Phone out of order for now.

Mw Jrp
11-27-13, 09:29
Found her at 12:30 am on Sully hilltop. She sucked me all the way to my room. In the room she cleaned up and offered DFK, BBBJ, BLS< 69, DATY, FIV, FIB, and 2 positions. I finished mish about 50 minutes later in a very tight giner. Her frame more closely resembles and 18 yo; firm all over. Danielle is cooperative and patient; exactly what I needed last night. I have digits for active USASG seniors in good standing. Here's a pic of that coochie and firm titties. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

CashFlo
11-28-13, 00:53
But is there anyone willing to share the digits of an 18-19 yr old skinny gal, preferably shaved? I'm generous. Please pm.

HelloKittyKat
11-29-13, 03:19
Long time stalker but time I provide intel to!

I had a dream Wed night that was with little spinner on Sully Rochelle, seen her few times before, recommend, 28 yrs, A's but perky, tight little bod and FS almost full GFE for .3 or at least that's what I've dreamt a few times. Dreamt of Alyssa for a few years, miss seeing her as much, but, contrary to a prior report, I think she's looking great in my dreams, cleaned up off the pills, never knew her to do much of anything except that. But hey great for her if my dreams are true! Always like dreaming of one of the hottest I've ever seen Katy and her supposed sis little hot Carmen though no resemblance, also had nice dbl team from Caen and her buddy Kristin, the latter 3 I seem to never be able to dream of often enough! Though not as hot but cute I like dreaming about Kristy giving great FS. Alyssa used to hit me up for .6 which I never do except her but was I overpaying?

HelloKittyKat
11-29-13, 03:40
Prior to stuffing down some stuffing, I dreamed of stuffing Katy, blonde on Broad, green eyes, not Katy I meet around Sully. Winter coat, whole hat, hard to tell what to expect but appeared medium build. I said .2 BJ and .3 FS but then she just wanted BBBJ so got to place it was in car but well hidden and at .4 then she was game. She didn't need to lube she was game but after 10 minutes or so I could tell she was getting restless so I kept saying "almost" and got another 5 out of it. Her body wasn't spinner'esqu more be / w petite and medium but firm with really nice big be's / Small see's for her frame. Not much talking but nice giner and overall a good experience. She said she was 20, but I thought I'd dreamed of her before under a different name so I wasn't trusting her and was watching her at all times.

Very very odd thing as I go to drop her off and as she's getting out of my car she says something in a sort of rude tone but I couldn't f'ng make out what she said then in this big puffy sorta like cheap ski coat she has something in her pocket she slides out, black and narrow, first thought damn gun! But it looked like those things girls use to make their hair straight, it looked to flat and two long pieces too be a hand gun. Then, as she's doing this she starts sprinting down the street a few houses and makes a quick turn between two houses as I'm doing quick inventory: wallet: check! Cell phone: check! Anything else valuable in my car: nope. So WTF?

Strange end to a dream that I can't figure out! Weird biatches! But, nothing missing so I guess I recommend but if you see maybe have her show you what's in her pockets first! Maybe she said something like "good thing I liked you" or "your lucky" I don't know! Was such a quick flash of the black object I can't say for certain it wasn't a gun! I do know nothing of any value in my car! Even in my dreams I prepare ahead of time, so seems best I alert why'all to this!! Safety first of course!! Also a main reason why I decided to start posting! Dream safetly!

CashFlo
11-29-13, 09:32
She said she isn't out much and works the phones. I don't recall seeing her before. Got a nice BBBJ, BLS, FIV, DATY, and CFS mish. Rachel took all the time I needed and was patient and took directions perfectly. Here's a pic of her frame. She has digits for active USASG seniors. Be safe and good hunting. MW.Ever thought how much $ you could get from that little black book of yours! LOL!

DoctorPhil
11-30-13, 12:47
Hello All,

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile! I'm still out & about pulling tail all over town. So much & so little time. I'm running my usual SDaddy thingy on CList getting one or two a month falling for promises & cruising looking for the better than average BUT sometimes down right spooked at some of the hideous pussy out there. Not to be a biotch but geez, Take a shower wash your clothes brush your teeth turn loose of the pipe or works & get a clue. If they were just a little bit thoughtful they could get twice as much for half as much work if they only used some sense. Now off my soapbox. I cruised Sully Broad Hudson track & ended up on Parsons. Pulled up on a skiddish one(Jessica) with a huge backpack & made the scoop. On Heroin kinda droopy eyed but directed me to where they lay me down to rest south. Great BBBJCIMS. All for .2 $ I always try to pontificate about the benefits of Sobriety everyone agrees but just can't see it from where they're setting. I understand been there myself many years ago I get it. Hardly any uncles out on Black Friday & glad for that. I now got another car so I can cruise in luxury or economy...Anyway stay safe & eyes up and forward.Digits for trusted & true Seniors......

ZephyrWind
11-30-13, 16:23
Got a call from one of my ATF's, Nikki, used to be a BP girl but had taken herself out of the game for a while. As always seems to happen, she has fallen on hard times, and needs some help. Maybe 5'9" thin / athletic build, dark hair, 42 DD, great legs, ass to die for, and honestly that girl next door perfect face. She's a warm and funny girl, a fantastic performer, and always fun to see. Lucky me, she had enough to get herself a room, and if anything she is better than I remembered. This one probably won't be available for very long this time, she has dreams of breaking free of the life. Digits available for familiar seniors only, she is especially interested in making new friends tonight. Goddamn that ass!

GoDeep513
12-04-13, 18:50
I'm looking for a good route and a time to enjoy my lunch if you have a number or a Facebook pm me, hell what bar can I hit? Even if I have to drive a bit any help would be appreciated.

CashFlo
12-05-13, 01:31
While giving them the money to not be sober. Really hard to believe that having lived through their hell you could help them perpetuate it.

There are those that have to do it, and those that don't. That's why black girls can be more fun. They just do it for the hustle.

Hello All,

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile! I'm still out & about pulling tail all over town. So much & so little time. I'm running my usual SDaddy thingy on CList getting one or two a month falling for promises & cruising looking for the better than average BUT sometimes down right spooked at some of the hideous pussy out there. Not to be a biotch but geez, Take a shower wash your clothes brush your teeth turn loose of the pipe or works & get a clue. If they were just a little bit thoughtful they could get twice as much for half as much work if they only used some sense. Now off my soapbox. I cruised Sully Broad Hudson track & ended up on Parsons. Pulled up on a skiddish one(Jessica) with a huge backpack & made the scoop. On Heroin kinda droopy eyed but directed me to where they lay me down to rest south. Great BBBJCIMS. All for .2 $ I always try to pontificate about the benefits of Sobriety everyone agrees but just can't see it from where they're setting. I understand been there myself many years ago I get it. Hardly any uncles out on Black Friday & glad for that. I now got another car so I can cruise in luxury or economy...Anyway stay safe & eyes up and forward.Digits for trusted & true Seniors......

Alanburk
12-05-13, 05:43
Took a cruise south on Cleveland ave, 1 picked up Miranda, a WSW 30 ish nice car date for 20. Wasn't ready to call it quits, went e on main w / o any luck then back to Cleveland Ave. Found another WSW on cleveland just south of e.northbroadway. Took care of my needs in the car for another $20.

Thought there might be more for the picking with it getting warmer, but still satisfied for what I spend.

Be safe.

Mw Jrp
12-05-13, 10:41
We dated before and I found her to be cooperative and skilled. Got some LFK, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, mutual masterbation, 69, DATY, and CFS 2 positions with a mish finish. Amy, not her real name, was patient and compliant. Her giner is very tight. Here's a pic of the money maker. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Shadow1
12-05-13, 10:42
Took a cruise south on Cleveland ave, 1 picked up Miranda, a WSW 30 ish nice car date for 20.
Be safe.I only know of one Miranda on Cleve, she's 28, but not a WSW.

Where abouts ya see her?

And a description to see if it's the same one I know.

Thanks.

And, I got a long story about how I saw my Maranda in San Antonio last week.

Shadow1
12-05-13, 10:43
Took a cruise south on Cleveland ave, 1 picked up Miranda, a WSW 30 ish nice car date for 20.
Be safe.I only know of one Miranda on Cleve, she's 28, but not a WSW.

Where abouts ya see her?

And a description to see if it's the same one I know.

Thanks.

And, I got a long story about how I saw my Maranda in San Antonio last week.

JCable77
12-05-13, 16:36
Obviously I am new to this forum so if I violate any rules or codes of conduct please don't heitste to correct me. I promise I won't be offended. I am looking for any info on the hot blond that I have seen over and over on W. Broad St between Yale Ave and Wisconsin St. I have been circling her a lot but not worked up the nerve to stop yet bcuz of her looks. She just seems way too hot to be a SW. I have seen others pick her up before but not sure if they are regs or not. Anyone who can help please do.

Mw Jrp
12-05-13, 16:45
I actually met her where I met Danielle a week or so ago, and I'm sure we dated before. Tiffy had a year break a while ago. Anyway, this gal gives awesome head. She sucked me all the way to my room and much, much more once there. In fact I almost shot in her mouth, but pulled her off in time. I wanted to finish in her giner CFS.

Some of what we did was DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, mutual masterbation, CFS CG and mish finish. She really took her time. I was afraid she wanted to stay the afternoon. And she showered clean to start the fun. She seemed willing to do almost anything, but since her skills were so good, she didn't need much direction. She also seemed to be a quick study.

I forgot to take a pic. She has a little tire aound the middle, but other than that she is slim, with fairly firm be's, and very fuckable. I do have digits for active seniors in good standing on USASG. Like I said the oral is super awesome, IMO. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Capt Gonzo
12-05-13, 17:48

Be safe.I'm guessing this is the west side Miranda with long red hair. Looks like she jumped SW areas earlier this year. Nice girl, but heavy iv drug use. Watch out for scaly abscesses and MRSA as she's been known to carry both.

HelloKittyKat
12-05-13, 22:20
I had a great dream last night. Met a new friend named Ki she said short for Kylie but I suspect she might go by other name (s), photo below. Went to house, didn't seem to safe older black couple with younger one but I sensed safe fortunately correct!! I've been robbed, Helsinki etc after 20 years at this you'd think I'd have more cents! She gave excellent BJ couldve been BB followed by close to true FS, I think Greek could be on menu sorry forgot to ask but didn't mind I Had my thumb way up there! Excellent see boobs, firm 'nuff, nice nips, decent everything else, medium built, no fat and no stomach tire. A few marks on elbow and couple other places but even in my dreams I play it safe and where raincoat even for BJs. Digits for Sr Members if trade for a good spinner type. Luego!

GhostRider50
12-05-13, 22:36
Loaded up on 5's & 10's and headed to the west side last night around 6:00 pm. LE was doing some traffic stops, streets were not very lively. Probably missed a few due to the darkness, but had fun cruising. Eventually ran into Sissy of Broad, and Princeton. She is an athletic BSW with lighter complexion and wears librarian glasses. She asked for a ride, and once in the car started to work me. Told her all I had was .2 and she accepted. Did the BBBJ for about 10 minutes and started complaining about how hot and sweaty she was. Maybe an off day, but I won't ever scoop her up again.

A little later on upper sully and Helen found Dianna. She is on front page with another girl, and has a room in Hilliard. Did not opt for the room, and she started to work the general on the way to a parking spot. She has some meat on her, and nice personality, decent face. Felt at ease with her.

Did a BBBJCIM, for .25 and exchanged pleasantries, dropped her off.

Upper sully continues to be the best area for me, but that's personal preference. The are around Brehl and Sully has a big black dude directing traffic with the young hyped out spinners.

Badbaseball
12-06-13, 00:15
Hi fellow fun seekers, senior member (ok senior in age anyways at 52 yrs old) here on business and staying over by the Easton area and looking for some references. I've tried sull blvd and picked up this gal, not the best but I was really horny and from what I read here over paid at 30 but in CA that is the going rate. Any good bars that a person like I could find and maybe get lucky in? Any of you guys would like to tag team on of your contacts with me or share same digits of your local talents? I'm real and I don't want to make any mistakes here. Got busted before in CA about 15 yrs ago and don't want to go Thur. That again so very afraid to do anything in the car, prefer a room back at my place or maybe their. Hope you guys can help one of your traveling kind. I prefer Asians in CA but you don't seem to have a large population like we do.

Mw Jrp
12-06-13, 09:25
I have dated her before. She has a lot of loose skin but makes up for it with anything that pleases; and I mean anything. She spent about an hour building my nut up. Her oral techniques are stellar and she knows exactly what I like and where the erogenous zones are. I tried CFS CG and mish but had her finish me BBBJTCWS and she lapped it all up.

I should have waited for the midnight crowd. The 9-11:30 p time slot seems slim, but picks up towards midnight. There was a hot blonde near where I dropped Melissa, but I could barely finish with her, let alone try another. Well 2014 is cuming soon and there will be more giners to enjoy than days of the week to hit them.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Chris H
12-06-13, 14:04
Hi fellow fun seekers, senior member (ok senior in age anyways at 52 yrs old) here on business and staying over by the Easton area and looking for some references. I've tried sull blvd and picked up this gal, not the best but I was really horny and from what I read here over paid at 30 but in CA that is the going rate. Any good bars that a person like I could find and maybe get lucky in? Any of you guys would like to tag team on of your contacts with me or share same digits of your local talents? I'm real and I don't want to make any mistakes here. Got busted before in CA about 15 yrs ago and don't want to go Thur. That again so very afraid to do anything in the car, prefer a room back at my place or maybe their. Hope you guys can help one of your traveling kind. I prefer Asians in CA but you don't seem to have a large population like we do.Other than Asians, what type of girls do you prefer?

Xerxes1876
12-06-13, 18:10
So I was out taken the sully run. I thought I spotted a gold mine.. This one didn't seem like the normal ones.. It appears Uncle Luke Luke has been very busy. The bottoms aren't a good isle to get pickings from..Goodluck.

Badbaseball
12-06-13, 21:19
Other than Asians, what type of girls do you prefer?I like spinners if possible, nice breasts not to large but hand full is just right for me. I enjoy GFE and like them small framed and nice friendly face. Know any body like that who you can recommend before I go back to CA on Wed morning? I prefer non blacks if possible.

MonkeyAss
12-06-13, 23:34
I use to to see TiffyWSW Sully when she was a BP regular months ago. Looking to hook up with her again. Can someone message me her digits??

Captainsavaho
12-07-13, 00:01
I've been out cruising Broad / Sully loop for the last couple of hours. Saw several WSW's out there...stopped and talked with 4 of them. Let them warm up in the car for a few minutes. (Was with a WSW friend who knew them). Never spotted a decoy. For that matter, only saw one cruiser the whole time on Sully. And he was just driving through. Nice new young one out there, Brittney. 19 yrs. Cute. Can't say there's no decoy out there, but we sure didn't see her! Happy Hunting!

LittleToNoThin
12-07-13, 17:39
I like spinners if possible, nice breasts not to large but hand full is just right for me. I enjoy GFE and like them small framed and nice friendly face. Know any body like that who you can recommend before I go back to CA on Wed morning? I prefer non blacks if possible.Your last post was in 2009 in L.A. And you expect us to serve you up our best on a silver platter. Dude there are plenty of sites to find what your looking for. I don't post much on my findings either but I certainly wouldn't ask the forum to just give me info on the the best in town. Cracks me up.

Xerxes1876
12-07-13, 18:47
So saw her on Broad near central. I made the pass. Call it intuition but something wasn't right. So a day later I see unmarked cars in the vicinity and a cop walking into a building close to the area where she was working. (I assume it's a sting op). Like not even 100 yards away. Bro's uncle Luke is stepping up his quest to end prostitution. Be careful I'm probably going to get out the game for awhile but of course can't stay away..yeah happy hunting mongers!

Metical
12-07-13, 19:41
Your last post was in 2009 in L.A. And you expect us to serve you up our best on a silver platter. Dude there are plenty of sites to find what your looking for. I don't post much on my findings either but I certainly wouldn't ask the forum to just give me info on the the best in town. Cracks me up.I have met badbaseball and he's all right. He was just answering another fellow mongers question on what he prefers.

LittleToNoThin
12-08-13, 01:50
I have met badbaseball and he's all right. He was just answering another fellow mongers question on what he prefers.Whatever, I apologize for being harsh, just cracks me up.

Cmhstar
12-09-13, 11:35
Met Sara on broad St. 7-8 on SW scale probably, 23 skinny and good DT skills have digits for trades.

BigHardOne
12-10-13, 00:55
So saw her on Broad near central. I made the pass. Call it intuition but something wasn't right. So a day later I see unmarked cars in the vicinity and a cop walking into a building close to the area where she was working. (I assume it's a sting op). Like not even 100 yards away. Bro's uncle Luke is stepping up his quest to end prostitution. Be careful I'm probably going to get out the game for awhile but of course can't stay away..yeah happy hunting mongers!

The first question that came to mind by me and probably every other monger who read this is, why didn't you describe what the so called LEO looked like? Without it, your post is absolutely pointless. Either you really aren't that sure of yourself, have another agenda, or...well...you know.

Captainsavaho
12-10-13, 09:30
Managed to run into Kimmy at Sully / Brehl. I've known her since 2008 (and posted on her way back then already!) Good Girl! BBBJCIM (no S) .25 added CFS Mish CG RCG K9 for add'l .25 greek available but didn't get amt. Excellent oral skills, but may need some direction. Good attitude. Hoping to post pic, but not sure I'm fully aware how to do it. If it shows up, then you know I figured it out!

BigFriknNutz
12-10-13, 18:57
Hit P Ave on Mon around 7 pm. Quite a few girls out on a frigid night. After a few laps on the track, scooped Zoey near Tee-Jaye's.- young cute brunette spinner, bundled up but dressed nicely.- about 5'2 110#. Found a spot for a decent BBBJCIMSW for the normal donation. The girls on P love their protein shakes.

ItsCheeseWhiz
12-10-13, 19:13
Any advice for someone on their first time street mongering? Any for sure / safer bets than others as far as places or gals? What's best way to approach them, to ask about prices, or know when to bail, etc.

Delkron2003
12-10-13, 19:17
Managed to run into Kimmy at Sully / Brehl. I've known her since 2008 (and posted on her way back then already!) Good Girl! BBBJCIM (no S) .25 added CFS Mish CG RCG K9 for add'l .25 greek available but didn't get amt. Excellent oral skills, but may need some direction. Good attitude. Hoping to post pic, but not sure I'm fully aware how to do it. If it shows up, then you know I figured it out!

290493290494290495290496.You got a # Nice picS.

OldPerv Oh
12-11-13, 14:40
Cruised the Sully loop Monday night around 9 pm. First few laps didn't see anything that interested me until I spotted a thin blond on sully a few blocks west of hague. Circled around the block and got to the intersection just as she was crossing the street. Gave a nod and she got in. Said her name is Angie and she seemed like a nice girl. She told me she had a place off broad on the hilltop that we could use. Entered her apartment and went upstairs to her bedroom. She took off her top as I laid on the bed then she gave me a BBBJ. I came too quick and she asked if I wanted to go for round 2. I declined and gave her 20+tip. I will look for her again.

BigFriknNutz
12-11-13, 17:04
Any advice for someone on their first time street mongering? Any for sure / safer bets than others as far as places or gals? What's best way to approach them, to ask about prices, or know when to bail, etc.There are no sure bets in this game but are things you can do to give yourself a better shot of staying away from danger. First thing I would do is go on a # of recon missions with the sole purpose to get familiar with the area, with the girls and finding areas to take the girl when you scoop.

As far as scooping, I would never pick up on the main drag but rather turn down the next side street you come to after you pass the girl and make her come to you on the side street or alley. Typically in my experience the SW will jump right in and off you go.

Mw Jrp
12-12-13, 19:33
Any advice for someone on their first time street mongering? Any for sure / safer bets than others as far as places or gals? What's best way to approach them, to ask about prices, or know when to bail, etc.Scoop out of sight of LE. Pick a safe place of your choice for the date. Offer her what you want to pay and for which activities. Do the checks before discussing donations. All this advise and more is all over USASG, so RTFF. Memorize the 22 rules and most of what you read. Get a map, gas up, hit the ATM, and tell us all about your date. If youdon't control the pick, site, and donation, you will be ripped off or arrested. The girls can smell newbs and LE will collar you, if you don't take sage advice.

OldPerv Oh
12-12-13, 19:48
Found Christy at Sully and Harris Wednsday evening around 8 pm. She is a young cute brunett about 100 lbs small a-cups. Drove around a while letting her warm up as I put my hand inside her top. Agreed on 20 for BBBJ as I was driving. She did a great job and before long she was spitting out the door. Dropped her off near where I picked her up.

TheDawg
12-13-13, 02:06
Any advice for someone on their first time street mongering? Any for sure / safer bets than others as far as places or gals? What's best way to approach them, to ask about prices, or know when to bail, etc.Rules for mongers.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

Xerxes1876
12-13-13, 13:24
The first question that came to mind by me and probably every other monger who read this is, why didn't you describe what the so called LEO looked like? Without it, your post is absolutely pointless. Either you really aren't that sure of yourself, have another agenda, or...well...you know.Hmm we'll do you not think LE reads these! If I describe her which she was wearing (a gold hat and matching gold jacket long ass hair sunglasses) they will just switch tactics! Bottom line is be aware when making the scoup. If it don't look right think with your bigger head. If anything it sad they are cracking down so hard on the girls whose situations aren't that great to begin with. Just a fellow monger who saw a new LE tactic.. Hate to see any monger go to the big house!! Stay safe happy hunting!

HelloKittyKat
12-13-13, 19:32
Had a dream I ran into Taby in Sully bottoms at 5 p she's avg looking but gives extra effort with nice personality (bad teeth!) claims she clean now with $10/ he night seasonal job, if true, great for her but obviously she's still out there for a reason! We did mish for .3. After she said there was a sweep and a lot of the regulars in jail. She claims also that Uncle LEO has an undercover woman working Broad. Drove up and down Parsons at 6 pm, was 4-5 SWs was too dark to see them real good & too many clothes, but 1 looked like very nice spinner and 3 others looked decent. That was it, then I woke up!

Member #5600
12-14-13, 04:47
Nice pictures. She is cute! Nice crack pipe in pic #1.

MonkeyAss
12-15-13, 00:35
I'm trying to find digits on Tiffy. Can someone pm me?

BigHardOne
12-15-13, 02:44
Hmm we'll do you not think LE reads these! If I describe her which she was wearing (a gold hat and matching gold jacket long ass hair sunglasses) they will just switch tactics! Bottom line is be aware when making the scoup. If it don't look right think with your bigger head. If anything it sad they are cracking down so hard on the girls whose situations aren't that great to begin with. Just a fellow monger who saw a new LE tactic.. Hate to see any monger go to the big house!! Stay safe happy hunting!So your logic is, if you put out useless information, LE will keep the same tactics but if you give details that people can use to benefit themselves, LE will will change the tactics. So again, why even bother posting useless information?

This is not exactly Rocket Science. If you have good info., post it. If you have useless info., don't waste everyone's time making everyone paranoid.

Street Ranger
12-15-13, 05:12
Was out for dinner with attorney tonight and we were discussing this forum. I show it to him after dinner and he informed me of some useful legal advice. He told me if someone willfully posted a picture or description of someone they knew was an undercover cop that they could be charged under Ohio Revised Code. He couldn't remember the number but it is equal to interfering with official business. Also if bodily harm came to undercover officer do to your posting it would be a felony charge. He is from out of state so didn't know all the orc numbers. Just some friendly advice. Personally I like to pull up to undercovers and tell them they smell like bacon. That really pisses them off.

Xerxes1876
12-15-13, 09:54
So your logic is, if you put out useless information, LE will keep the same tactics but if you give details that people can use to benefit themselves, LE will will change the tactics. So again, why even bother posting useless information?

This is not exactly Rocket Science. If you have good info., post it. If you have useless info., don't waste everyone's time making everyone paranoid.I thought the whole purpose of this forum is to keep mongers safe. I'm looking at 2 previous postings that verify the info. If you want to ignore all the info fine. Maybe you and Uncle LEO will have a sit down..Happy hunting mongers!!

Captainsavaho
12-15-13, 18:31
For whatever reason, I could not get link to work in previous post, so here it is again. Date on link is 7/30/2010, but actual article it takes you to is 12/15/2013

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2010/07/30/HIV_Prostitute.html

Hope it works this time.

Member #5083
12-15-13, 19:05
For whatever reason, I could not get link to work in previous post, so here it is again. Date on link is 7/30/2010, but actual article it takes you to is 12/15/2013

Hope it works this time.Just because it takes you to today's date doesn't mean it's a current, or updated article, but you probably already know that? Have you seen this woman's photo's? I don't think she is still doing much business if she is still out on the street? Of course, that doesn't mean there aren't others like her still out there soliciting and it isn't something all mongers should be concerned about?

Captainsavaho
12-15-13, 20:04
Just because it takes you to today's date doesn't mean it's a current, or updated article, but you probably already know that? Have you seen this woman's photo's? I don't think she is still doing much business if she is still out on the street? Of course, that doesn't mean there aren't others like her still out there soliciting and it isn't something all mongers should be concerned about?All I can say is that the masthead on the newspaper article if you look at it showed today's date and said "Happy Holidays". On second look, it may be an older article. I'm not sure. In either case, it's worth repeating. And if it IS the old article, by now she's back out and about, so it's worth watching out for. It was not my intent, however, to re-post an old article.

Rod Thk39
12-15-13, 21:17

Hope it works this time.This link goes to the July 2010 story, says "arrested 3rd time". Your previous post had link to the Dec. 10,2013 article, but can't find that post now, how it is deleted escapes me. Dec 10,2013 story says "convicted 3rd time", she pled guilty Dec. 9, 2013. Click on above link (2010), do search on last name, will find 2013 story.

Not that I care about this skank SW, just want to clear this up. She is in jail now to be sentenced Jan. 6, 2014.

Captainsavaho
12-16-13, 02:56
Rules for SW Mongering.

Have the Monger-Mobile ready to go Mongering. Buy a good visor.

Wallet with zipper pockets to put your DL and other auto papers in.

It and the SW Bucks also (never over $5 more than you plan to.

Spend).Stop and reload the visor wallet after you drop off the SW.

In case you see another SW you may want to pick-up you will be.

Ready. I never carry a wallet in my pocket; it is too easy for a SW.

To get it if you are not careful. Secure your valuables. I do not.

Just mean your money, cell phone and digital camera. Your most.

Important valuable is your privacy. Do not leave anything laying.

Around the car that has your home address on it, shows where you.

Work or anything else that would allow a SW to follow you into your.

Personal life. Like an employee parking tag in the car and use your.

Extra car key, not the one with all your keys on the ring. To easy.

For a SW grab the keys and leave you stranded.

In your Monger-Mobile kit have a map of the area, baby wipes, hand.

Sanitizer, liquid lubricant, condoms, flashlight and some type of.

Personal protection. Make sure all the lights on your vehicle are in.

Working order and your tag is up to date. Wear your seat belt; do.

Not give LE an excuse to pull you over.

If you can wear gym clothes, they are better for Mongering. I wear.

Sweat pants; they are easy to pull down, with no belts or zippers.

Do not monger with beer goggles on. Alcohol and drugs impair your.

Judgment, making it more likely, that you will do something dumb.

And you wind up being under arrest, ripped off or worse.

Do not draw attention to yourself. Do not drive down the street at 3.

Mph holding up traffic while you search for SW's. Do not make crazy.

Assed you-turns in an effort to beat your fellow mongers to the pick-.

Up. Come to a full stop at all stop signs. Do not come to a full.

Stop in the middle of the road to pick up a girl with a long line of.

Cars behind you. Pull over for the pickup. In other words, follow.

All the rules of the road. Do not circle around endlessly. One of.

The nosy neighbors will notice you and inform LE. Do not hit on.

Civvies.

Is she a SW?. It is not like in the movies. At least, not in.

Baltimore! They wear ordinary clothes, and are just walking alone.

With no purse, but maybe a shopping bag or making a phone call at a.

Pay phone (but if you checked, there is no one on the line).

Unbelievably, a girl walking alone and without purse on a hobbyist.

Street is usually a SW.

If you are not sure, come back in a few minutes. Non-pros who.

Happen to be walking are going somewhere, which is not up and down.

The same stretch of road. Moreover, on hobbyist streets, the local.

Women tend to avoid looking like they might be in business, unless.

They are!

If she is watching traffic, she is probably a SW.

If she makes eye contact with you, she is probably a SW.

If she then smiles at you, she is a SW. After all, you are just some.

Dude driving by.

If she is with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around.

Again, he must be watching her or her pimp. Be careful! Never.

Unlock your door until she is ready to get in with you, if he is.

Nowhere to be seen. If you follow these rules, you are in control of.

The situation.

THE PICKUP. Pull over at the next parking lot, or around the next.

Corner and park nearby. If you are sure, she saw you. Smile back at.

Her, dummy!. Then feel free to pull further down the block, so it.

Is not so easily observed by LE. She will casually turn down your.

Block, walk past. And then suddenly walk up to see if you are.

Letting her in. Keep eye contact, keep smiling. Invite her in.

The "pickup" is the single most dangerous aspect of our hobby. It is.

Then when we are most exposed. During the pickup, your monger radar.

Should be going full blast. Be aware of everything around you. Watch.

For cars coming from every direction. Assume every other vehicle.

Contains ULE. Keep an eye open for anyone approaching the driver.

Side door. The last thing you want is some brother opening your door.

And rolling you right there. Once she is in the car, move off.

Quickly.

Lock the other doors! You are in a crime-filled neighborhood!

AVOIDING LE STINGS. Do not EVER discuss anything with a girl who is.

Not seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT IS ALL YOU.

ARE DOING! IT IS LEGAL! Just being a nice person... On every board I.

Have seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the Female LE.

Risking her ass by getting in. Never discuss business through the.

Open window of your car. Decoy FLE will never get into your vehicle.

If she wants to talk business through the window, she is one of.

Three things, undercover LE, a SW setting you up for a rip-off, or a.

Rookie SW. Do you like those odds?

READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT IS IMPORTANT!

This is the perfect time for LE to pull you over for rolling through.

A stop sign, just to harass your ass. Drive like a preacher! It is.

An effective way of intimidating us hobbyists, and they will use any.

Opportunity if they are watching.

Make a turn or two before discussing $ just in case. Watch your.

Rear view. You can bet she will, too! I have never heard of LE.

Getting in the car, with a follower, but better safe than sorry. A.

Known LE trick. She does not get in, but directs you to meet her.

Around the corner. You can guess who is waiting there, instead of.

Her. If she does not get in right away, move on!

When you do pick up a SW for the first time, engage in casual.

Chitchat until you have driven some distance from the pickup spot.

And are sure you have not been followed. Make her initiate the.

Transaction, especially the first mention of exchanging money for.

Sex.

Just in case you run out of luck and are pulled over, do not panic.

Have a simple story line ready and stick to it no matter what. Keep.

Your hands on the top of the steering wheel where LE can see them.

Do not move unless you tell LE first what you are going to do. That.

Includes reaching into your visor wallet for your DL and.

Registration.

Admit nothing, no matter what LE says to you. Be extra polite, this.

Is not the time to be a wiseass. Answer their questions in a calm.

Voice. Do not be confrontational. Follow the officer's instructions.

Do whatever they ask. However, remember, stick to your story. The.

Last time I was stopped, the officer told me he knew I was lying.

About what I was doing. I looked him right in the eye and politely.

Said, "I'm sorry you feel that way officer, but I am telling you the.

Truth." He let me go. Now if he was a prick, he might still have.

Arrested me, but I did not give him a reason to lose his temper.

If you are arrested, stick to your story and admit to nothing. 90%.

Of the time, you will be released with out any charges being filed.

You will spend 24 hours in central booking and have some explaining.

To do to your SO, but no charge, no record. If you are up caught in.

A sting however, all bets are off.

Do not overpay. One jack ($20) for BJ, one and a half ($30) for FS.

Two jacks for 1/2 and 1/ two. I never pay more than three jacks for.

Anal, usually 2.5. Tipping is optional. If the girl is nice to you.

Be nice to her, but do not go crazy with the tips. A BJ from a SW is.

Not worth four jacks. FS is not worth five jacks. If you are firm.

More often than not they will settle. I get a BJ for a Jack then.

Offer 1/2 jack more for FS and most will take it.

Never give them any money until you arrive at your destination. I.

Always tell the SW I have to touch her pussy even with just a BJ.

Then, if they insist, give them the base fee only after they pull.

Down their pants. Hold back on the tip until you are done.

AVOIDING SCAMS go to your spot, not hers. If she refuses, drop her.

Off. You never know what will be waiting for you at her spot. One of.

My fellow mongers was ripped off recently at the SW's home. Do not.

Put yourself in a position of weakness. Home court advantage is.

Critical to your safety.

- If you do not have a spot and car date, and you let her pick the.

Spot (she will try to direct you), be aware that she may be setting.

You up for a robbery. Do not settle for her spot. Or at least.

Force her to come up with a second choice. Her boyfriend cannot be.

In two places at once. Do your homework and have a good parking spot.

If you go back to a hotel, and she picked it, be aware that this.

Could be a setup for cash&dash, or her pimp busting in & robbing you.

If you go back to her place. Are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in.

Mad, waving a gun" swindle probably happens a lot. Since the.

Victims will not report the robbery, they get by with it, even.

Though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

If you go back to your hotel, um, have fun! (OK, that is not a rule.

If you go back to your hotel, be discreet so the mgmt does not call.

LE on you).Hide the phone or do not let her use it to call anyone.

You do not want anyone showing up at your door do you?

If you go back to your house. Are you ok with a potentially.

Addicted SW knowing where you live?

Be alert on the drop-off as well. Monger radar on full blast. Be.

Aware of your surroundings. The longer you sit there, the more at.

Risk you are.

WALLET. Do not leave your wallet within her reach, I never carry a.

Wallet while mongering. If you think you know a clever spot to hide.

It, remember that 100's of others have thought of it, too. While you.

Are distracted, her free hand can be working...

MONEY. Do not have more in your visor wallet than you want to.

Spend. She (and your dick) will talk it out of you. If she is really.

Worth an extra few dollars, you can go get it (out of the trunk, the.

ATM, your other pocket, whatever). Current street rates are 20 for.

BJ, 40-50 for FS, and you can tip later if you think it is worth it.

Remember, it is not worth it just because you came. She will always.

Demand a tip, if she thinks its coming. Many will claim.

They "usually charge more". The word on this board is they do not.

However, hey, some of these girls are hard-working, quality-driven.

Providers, even though they are SW (really. I mean it! And they.

Deserve a break.

HUNTING HOURS: They are out at all times, in most weather. I have.

Heard of them walking as early as 4:30 am, and well past midnight.

They work the lunch hours for people on lunch, afternoons for people.

On early shifts, mornings for people who will be late for work, and.

All through the evening and night. If it is lightly raining, there.

Will be less, but there will be some. Most of these girls are drug.

Addicts; their addiction does not have an "M-F, excluding legal.

Holidays" schedule.

CFS! Carry a condom. Usually, they do not have one (which I think.

Is so fucking stupid, but then, if they had a clue they would not be.

SW-ing). You do not want to be tempted to skip the cover because.

That pussy is so fine.

Every time some SW claims, "I'm the best! I'm worth more", it.

Really means, "I'm a lame-ass lying lazy talent less junkie!" The.

Good ones do not have to brag; they will get your return business.

Do not let her use your cell phone. It is a very common request. She.

Will call her friend, or her own phone, and that will give her.

Access to your #. Which might set you up for unexpected &.

Inopportune calls for business or bail money.

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances, take a SW to.

Cop (buy drugs). No matter how much she begs, just say no. She will.

Tell you it will just take a few seconds. She will tell you the sex.

Will be better. She may even offer you extras like anal. Just say.

No. The results can be catastrophic to you, and affect your life.

Until the day you die. If vice sees the girl get out of your car.

Cop, then hop back in your vehicle, you are dead. They will pull.

Your ass over and arrest you. You will now be facing a felony drug.

Charge instead of a soliciting misdemeanor. Do you think the girl.

Will vouch for you? Well good luck dickhead.

Be friendly. As has been noted on other boards, these are people.

With feelings, not just automaton sex dispensers. If you are.

Friendly, chatty, and warm, she will open up, relax, and probably be.

More generous with her service, in all the little ways that matter.

Most. Remember, if she has never hooked up with you before, she is.

Worried that you might be either LE, or some P.S.ycho SW-stalker.

Avoid emotional involvement. Always remember that all we are to.

These girls is a source of money, food, cigs, and occasionally a.

Clean, warm place to sleep. There is nothing wrong with having an.

Occasional beer or bite to eat, but keep your relationship with them.

In perspective. It is all about the drugs. Treat the girls nicely.

But keep a firewall between your life and hers. Do not get involved.

You will regret it.

Practice safe sex. If she is doing it bareback with you, she is.

Doing it with everybody. I like BBBJ's as much as anybody else does.

As a result, I have caught some STD's in my years of mongering. It.

Could have been much worse. Cover your friend for everything, but.

Especially vaginal and anal sex. If you are out of condoms, all the.

Notel motels sell them.(I have had a condom break and washed the.

Little head with hand sanitizer, never want to have to do that again.

Get yourself checked up often. Many of the nastiest we expose.

Ourselves to can be asymptomatic. I go to the Caroline Street free.

Clinic every three months. Takes about 1.5 hours to get the test. I.

Usually get a full battery of tests. If you test positive for any of.

The routine stuff, meds are free. Staff is non-judgmental. I always.

Tell them what I do up front, so they know what to look for. You can.

Use a fake name and I'd info if you wish. Just make sure to remember.

To use the same fake I'd when you return for results.

Captainsavaho
12-16-13, 07:12
There is one thing I do a bit differently and I highly recommend. DON'T use your electric lock button to let the SW in. Manually lean over and unlock her door. The reason is because if you use your electric lock button ALL the doors unlock. There's nothing stopping a pimp or "partner in crime" from sneaking up to the driver's side back door while you're talking to your SW and opening it when you hit the button. If you reach over and unlock ONLY that door, you substantially lower that risk. This could mean the difference between a happy SW experience and a crowbar up side the head!

Mw Jrp
12-16-13, 16:53
She was walking with her sister. We met before but it has been a while; can't remember when. Anyway lots of BBBJ on the way to room and much much more at my place. Started with DFK and mutual masterbation, then more BBBJ and BLS, all the way down. Then some 69, DATY, FIV, FIB, and more BBBJ and BLS. For the finish got CFS CG and mish, along with lots of DFK along the way. We each came once and she spent at least an hour of fun with me.

I have digits for active seniors in good standing on USASG. Here's a pic of her assets. She has fairly, firm small see's. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
12-16-13, 16:58
She sucked me all the way to my room. Good girl. In the room got BBBJ and BLS plus FIV and CFS mish finish. She has no phone but allowed a pic. Jennifer claimed to have many kids, but it was hard to tell from her giner. Here small A's were fun to fondle. She was patient and very skilled. Here's a pic of her pussy. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Metical
12-17-13, 01:43
2 nights ago I found BSW Ebony along Cleveland ave. Tried to pick her on 1st pass. She made it to a truck that was already waiting for her on the side street. I had to keep track and got her at the drop off. Ebony is a short, thick girl. Started with a BBBJ. Her skills were not very good so she let me get it doggy. Nice round bottom and an almost tight ginger.

Captainsavaho
12-17-13, 12:13
I posted some pics of Kimmy in Post #6503. Thereafter some of the members PM'ed me asking for her digits and I didn't have them. Somehow I deleted all those posts instead of just the select few I was trying to delete. I have those digits again. If you PM me, I'll get them to you. Sorry.

Mw Jrp
12-17-13, 12:56
We dated once before and it was awesome. And it keeps getting better. Patient, skilled, aims to please. Got over an hour of GFE. Included were DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, 69, FIV, FIB, and all 4 positions CFS with a CG finish for me. Cassie nutted 3 times.

She lost her phone so the number I passed out won't connect to her. She said she would get a new number next month. She can be found Sully hilltop. Even though she had a kid many years ago, you would never know. Everything is lean and tight on her, especially her small A's. Here's a pic of her fine frame. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

BackSeat1
12-17-13, 16:35
Peggy is larger, very compliant, anxious to please, and gives great BBBJ.

She is white, maybe 25 yo, long brown hair, glasses, says she has two kids, does not do drugs, all of which seemed believable.

I got her around 10 pm, near Yale, Mon. Night in the snow, and will repeat.

Backseat1.