PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Ironman59
07-21-10, 18:25
Had to do a job in town yesterday, so I had some catching up to do. Haven't been to Columbus for awhile.

Started off with Crystal on south High. Cute young wsw, blonde brown hair, 5'6", 125lbs and a 8 on the scale. Said she moved here from Cleveland. Got a awesome bbbj with lots of deep throat while I played with her shaved kitty. I must say it was nice and smooth. She said she keeps it like that for her girlfriend. Also got her number.

Thanks to J, I picked up Tosha next a wsw on Town steet. Another young cutie that gave me a outstanding bbbj while I played with her shaved kitty. She said she swallowed, but I still had a date for greek. Told her next time she could swallow. She was suprised that I wasn't going to shoot my load. Damm, she can suck some dick.

Picked up Jess a bsw on Cleveland Ave and she was looking very good in her summer dress. Nice bbbj and greektc...her ass felt so good! I must have fucked it for 20 minutes and then blew my load inside. She said she is going to shave her pussy and keep it that way for awhile. I love shaved pussy and she has some nice pussy lips. Looking forward to that.

Jess changed her phone number due to guys leaving messages her kids did not need to hear. For senior members that I know, I have her new number if you want it. If I don't know you...don't waste your time.

Be Safe

Hungry Wolf
07-21-10, 22:05
Tuesday night I met with Ericka who was introduced by a friend,WSW, brown hair,nice body,early 20's,looks 8, body 7.5.Give good head,paying perfect detail in giving oral to BBBJTCW.I gave her a tip and will do FS next time and I do have her number.

Nervegas
07-22-10, 09:12
Haven't seen her since November but would love to find her again. I saw she was arrested for solicitation just this month so she must be coming out still.

Anyone know what she's up to?

ILuvIt
07-22-10, 11:55
Haven't seen her since November but would love to find her again. I saw she was arrested for solicitation just this month so she must be coming out still.

Anyone know what she's up to?
Looks like her court date has been delayed until the 28th. Must still be at Jackson Pike. Getting busted 2x in one day doesn't help.

Stay alert, stay safe

Ass Raper
07-22-10, 16:08
Hey fellas I haven't been hunting on the eastside since I moved. I'm working on bulen close to main can anybody give me a little info on a bsw looks about 24 slim nice body from top to bottom. I thought it was Star but as she got closer to me I see it wasn't her. About 3:50 pm she had on a grey body dress on that barely cover her big cheeks the dress kept coming up and them cheeks got me. To the fella in the pick up truck please post what happened with her because I needs that.

Shadow1
07-22-10, 17:02
Sounds like Mercedes.

Ass Raper
07-23-10, 10:43
Sounds like Mercedes.

Does anybody have info on her, how was she does she put in an effort

Hungry Wolf
07-23-10, 12:42
Does anybody have info on her, how was she does she put in an effortI know her for about 15 years and it amazing how she has stood the test of time vs. the other SW.I was with her about a month ago and never had the problems the other guys had with her stealing from them.

She a wild one,she said I still look fine and do i stay in the same place(No I moved back in '96 so it be longing than 15 years!) We hook up out North, East and out West.
I had it all AR,BL, FS,GREEK,she is one of my ATF!

Spinman
07-23-10, 13:10
Innis & 8th WSW 5'5" 115lbs Brown Hair, Brown eyes, with a really dark suntan. After the pass she looked familiar back around and off we go. I broke my rule # 144, If you remember her from a previous experiance but can't recall, keep moving lol. .30 to deliver, but poorly at best. It's Not worth discussing the details

In Thirty minutes she never relaxed even a little bit and not for the normal reasons of a SW'er. Amazing that her appearance hasn't changed much over the years, I won't repeat.

Spinman

Spinman
07-23-10, 13:37
Parsons & Whittier 5'5" 120 lbs Bond Hair, Blue eyes. For those that have been around she's back now after three years clean, a baby, a marriage then to a pill habit that led to Divorce. Unblieavable oral skills, she is a real talker that can be hard to manage at times until you get to know her. She has always been a South end girl so if that's your deal, I got Digits for Seniors only if they still work. .40 for BBBJCIM and as good as ever.

Be Safe,

Spinman

Spinman
07-23-10, 14:06
South end Red Head that has put on weight over the past few years. She has been reported on here as being a pleaser. I would concur that is VERY accurate with an attitude hard to find among SW'ers. I do have digits for Seniors only. I have known her for a long time. Back in the day she was a spinner, built for speed and looked HOT! She keeps in touch even though we don't see each other much (they need to be built for speed).I will always have digits for her if you ever want to contact her.

Be Safe,

Spinman

Shadow1
07-23-10, 18:13
Friday afternoon and it's too hot for the SW's I guess. Saw a coiuple on Main and Liv, but nothing I hadn't done already.
Went to Cleve. Real slow there too.

Finally saw Keisha, a petite BSW, 30 YO, firm 33C's and 4 mos pregnant. Fine with me as I only wanted a BBBJ.

We parked, she didn't wanna get in back, so struggled over the center arm rest. a minute of sucking and 3 minutes of "it's too hot' "I'm tired I'm pregnant" etc etc. Finally got the job finished but not all that rewarding.

Decided to wait till tomorrow and get some good stuff. The 19yo hottie from Liv is getting a Motel 6 room, and asked me to stop by aroiund 1:00PM. That'll be nice.

So head home. On the way, at a stoplight notice a cute young black girl in a Volvo. I smile-she smiles. Turns out it was a civilian I dated when I first got in town two years ago. She works at OSU.

I follow and she pulls over in a parking lot. I get out, go over to her car. We talk, light kiss. I notice her nipples thru her shirt. I casually cup her breasts and she doesn't resist. I hold the other breast. No bra, firm breasts. We continue talking. I move my hand up her stomach to her puffy nipples. She adjusts herself for better holding of those nice breasts. We kiss and talk some more and she says she's gotta go. I say no.

She says lets move the car to behind the building. We do.
I'm sucking those breasts and she's holding my head tight to her breast. She runs her fingers thru my hair. I switch breasts. She's really getting into it. She puts her hand down my pants. I unbuckle/zip and she gives me a HJ.

She puts her seat back and takes off her pants/panties. I let me fingers do the walking. she gets outa the car and takes me over to behind the building, lays down, and................................................

Well, let's say it was nice seeing her again. She wants to come to the house, but I don't think the GF would agree to it. She doesn't like motel rooms, as she thinks it's not proper for a single woman to go to a motel with a guy. (but in the grass in the middle of the day is just fine.

Says she'll call me. (gave her my #. She's plays coy and won't give me hers)

I love West African women.

Oh well. Tomorrow is another day.

Hungry Wolf
07-23-10, 23:09
I guess I spoke too soon.I got the lastest Slammer and lo and behold their is MERCEDES and LACEY (another old timer who remind of Vanity back in the day) in jail for Drug Paraphernalia and Soliciting.

So Ass Raper you might had to wait awhile.

Rack Pat
07-23-10, 23:43
Anyone here know how to get in touch with Tina? WSW, blonde, tall, thin, walks Sullivant. 39 y/o.

I just really like her service and would appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

Unidentified61
07-24-10, 10:29
#1) I have a pretty close friend who has a business up on the hilltop. He said there have been a minimum of two shootings per week within a two block radius of his business since May. He has the police at his business quite often. Not for crimes, but just to "kick it". Further, he said that the information he gets from them in general conversation is that they have specific instructions from Coleman to get the violence under control. Why am I bringing this up here? Because one tactic they're going to be using is to closely watch the SW's. They're going to watch what houses they go to hoping to crack down (no pun intended) on dealers who likely have guns in the house, etc. They're going to try to get as many girls off the street as possible so they can't buy drugs in an attempt to lower sales rates. Reducing the demand and forcing dealers out of business. Etc. But much effort will be concentrated in two specific areas. Gangs and SW's. According to him they're starting on Broad/Sullivant in the Hilltop area.

Moral of the story. Watch yourselves even more closely normal if you're going for SW's on the hill.

#2) I have lost my lease and need to move to a motel somewhere for a couple of minutes. There are quite a few with weekly rates many of which are used by the SW's (the former Buckeye, for example). Anyone have any suggestions which are some of the nicer "cheapies"? Am not too terribly worried about which area of town, but hopefully it won't be in the absolute worst areas. The ones I've already excluded for various reasons INCLUDING too much criminal activity are: Knight's inn on W Broad, 40 on W Broad and New Rome on W Broad. Don't know much about the Inn Towne there on W Broad know nothing about the East and North end motels at all! Suggestions?

Steneplex
07-24-10, 15:06
The little blonde from Broad and Terrace that was in the Dispatch has left the halfway house. She is nineteen now and is working out of a house on the hilltop. Best attitude ever and submissive.

Spinman
07-24-10, 16:19
#1) I have a pretty close friend who has a business up on the hilltop. He said there have been a minimum of two shootings per week within a two block radius of his business since May. He has the police at his business quite often. Not for crimes, but just to "kick it". Further, he said that the information he gets from them in general conversation is that they have specific instructions from Coleman to get the violence under control. Why am I bringing this up here? Because one tactic they're going to be using is to closely watch the SW's. They're going to watch what houses they go to hoping to crack down (no pun intended) on dealers who likely have guns in the house, etc. They're going to try to get as many girls off the street as possible so they can't buy drugs in an attempt to lower sales rates. Reducing the demand and forcing dealers out of business. Etc. But much effort will be concentrated in two specific areas. Gangs and SW's. According to him they're starting on Broad/Sullivant in the Hilltop area.

Moral of the story. Watch yourselves even more closely normal if you're going for SW's on the hill.

#2) I have lost my lease and need to move to a motel somewhere for a couple of minutes. There are quite a few with weekly rates many of which are used by the SW's (the former Buckeye, for example). Anyone have any suggestions which are some of the nicer "cheapies"? Am not too terribly worried about which area of town, but hopefully it won't be in the absolute worst areas. The ones I've already excluded for various reasons INCLUDING too much criminal activity are: Knight's inn on W Broad, 40 on W Broad and New Rome on W Broad. Don't know much about the Inn Towne there on W Broad know nothing about the East and North end motels at all! Suggestions?Has had two articles recently defining the area that the city wants to clean up on the hill that you described. They also had an article about a door to door (not literally) collaboration effort between the local state and Federal LE in the Hilltop area where they were questioning and asking for tips about unsolved violent crimes on the Hilltop. This included visiting with known offenders that may be suspects, people on probation and regular citizens that may have witnessed crimes in the Hilltop area. They also made several arrests that day on existing Warants. Your advise to be careful in the Hilltop area on this thread is well taken! I think I may begin another more alarming post about how much longer picking up a SW'er may be safe if at all in the General Discussion thread. The intent to is to get opinion from Senoirs and what you think. Stay tuned and please comment!

Be Safe,

Spinman

Mw Jrp
07-26-10, 23:12
She is over 40yo and I dated her before. After the Shannon miscue I wanted to bust a nut so I scooped Francine. But before her I had a gal from Broad hilltop in and asked her to leave. She was slightly younger than Francine but didn't do anything for me.

Got H&H .40 plus .03 at Wendy's. Her BBBJ is exceptional and her pussy is tight with really long lips. Even though she is older than I like, it was just what I needed.

Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
07-26-10, 23:25
She was with Sissy who is wider than Tina. It was Tina I wanted and got her. We dated before. For .50 + .03 Wendy's I got H&H plus.

Included BBBJ, licking the taint, 69, DATY, CFS mish finish. Her blond giner is pink, clean, tasty, and tight. And oh so yummy. She nutted as hard as I did while I DATY.

Dropped her near the pick. Be safe and good hunting. mW

Cds Jr
07-27-10, 01:46
Hello fellas,

These are a few pics of a freind of mine looking 2 earn a little cash I have her diget's for any sr. member's she stay's off of west broad and is full service with her own place so hit me up and she has a female freind some times if needed.

Mw Jrp
07-27-10, 15:18
Besides the 2 dates I reported and the miscue with Shannon, a referral from Spinman, here's what else I saw from 3pm to 10:30pm.

As I connected by phone with Shannon, a really hot gal was stopped at Fire Engine No.10. 2 LE cars u-turned and pulled up on her. I never saw her face but apparently they recognized her, and she looked super from behind, like she just started walking. I wanted to see the outcome but Shannon said she was ready to date. This was at 5:15pm. The other gals out were apparently not a concern to LE.

Along Sully and Broad hilltop there were a few; about 1 for every 5 LE cars cruising the tracks. Needless-to-say there was a propensity of LE. I did spot Shaleena but passed on her along with close to 10 others. The choices were few, but I made my selections; not always the best, but Tina was a repeat delight.

At 10:30p I took a final pass along Sully and regreted being out early before all the young hotties showed. They were mostly in the bottoms, but at least 1 was on the Hilltop. Like Giani from the Cincy board talks about finding that diamond on the streets and I always say a diamond is just around the corner; well they they were.

And for those that like the dark meat there were several BSW's along the way, yesterday. One or 2 of them looked very nice, IMHO.

But I was tired from driving and driving those nuts home, so it was off to bed for me. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Carnicero
07-27-10, 22:13
I'm not from C-bus but I pass thru often and get some relaxation from your local "talent". I cruised Sully/Broad Mon afternoon. There were plenty out. Some may have been civi's but most were workin. Saw a real cute red head on Sully in the Bottoms and circled in the alley and she came right up. Said her name was Brandi (I think) Cute as a button, nice bod with just a little "baby fat" freckles ALL over. Her smooth belly with a little pooch was so hot covered with freckles. And fire red pubes which she showed me just the top of (at my request). I'm am a sucker for real red heads and she was cute too. Told her I was from out of town and didn't know the LE check and she pulled up her top and had the nicest softest B cups. I flat offered .2 for BJ and she said make it .3 and I'll let ya CIMWS.
I was "there" even though I didn't like the upsell. She went at it like the car was on fire. WAY to fast for me but she was bobbing so hard, her ass was just bouncing up and down in a way that actually got me off. So we head back to Sully. I tell her I had a J she could have and she wanted it. It was in the trunk so idiot me jumped out and to get it. It took a second or two longer than I thought it would take, but long enough for her to find my wallet I stupidly left in the consol and grab the cash. Thank G she also was so stupid she only grabbed the cash and left all the credit cards/ID etc. She probably thought she hit the jackpot because there was a big stack of bills she grabbed. She was probably bummed when she saw they were ALL ones. Maybe all of 12-14 bucks. So a cheap lesson to me but if you she her, pass her up. Or better yet pick her up and tell her that the guy from KY is pissed and paybacks will be hell.
B-Safe Bros

Mw Jrp
07-27-10, 22:43
Found her on a pay phone and thought she might be 23yo. Up closer I guessed her at 30yo, but being new to the street she was older and has large firm D's that are very nice. And her thin lipped giner is really tight. Wow was it tight!

For .50 including tip she showered getting real clean and put lotion on. I got LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, and CFS mish. She was shy about nutting so the oral was short lived because she started to cum when I ate that sweet pussy of hers.

She also jacked me all the way while I fondled those large D's and then gave 5 minutes of BBBJ, all before we hit the room.

She is from another small town in Ohio and has only been in C-bus 2 months so she looks, acts, and feels fresh. Unfortunately, no phone. But if I find her again, she promised to let me help her nut to a finish.

I dropped her near the pick and rolled on down Sully where a fairly nice one was at Green and Sully, but I had enough for a while.

BTW, thanks to the two mongers who slid me 3 referrals. I'll ring them up tomorrow, and try Tosha first.

NiteRyder
07-27-10, 22:57
She has been living with me out of town. But I just got tired of the drama and her worthless 18 year old son who was disrespecting me. Threw them out about 2 hours ago. So she will back on broad on the hilltop by noon, 7-28. She needs the money to support her heron addiction and the sons addiction.

She had promised they would go to get some help if I let them stay with me. Just didn't happen. After 2 months. Oh well! My question is can you make a ***** a housewife? HE Hehe! Oh by the way she does have a couple of open warrants Maybe she won't steal from the next trick whose takes her in. She turns 43 on 7-31. So all her regulars please look her up.

Here's a dis: about 5'2" black dyed hair. Thin about 110 lbs. Both hips are really scared up from needle marks for the last 10 years of use.

Mw Jrp
07-27-10, 23:07
Description of her right down to the baby fat, freckles all over, pouch, cute, with a red haired, fire croch. I had 1 great date with her and then a hurried one, so I usually pass on her, but see her often. Shaleena is 5'3" has C size tits, medium firm, and is 19yo, but looks 24-25yo, IMHO.

They will all steal, given a chance. Glad they were ones and not 20's. Be safe and good hunting. MW

I'm not from C-bus but I pass thru often and get some relaxation from your local "talent". I cruised Sully/Broad Mon afternoon. There were plenty out. Some may have been civi's but most were workin. Saw a real cute red head on Sully in the Bottoms and circled in the alley and she came right up. Said her name was Brandi (I think) Cute as a button, nice bod with just a little "baby fat" freckles ALL over. Her smooth belly with a little pooch was so hot covered with freckles. And fire red pubes which she showed me just the top of (at my request). I'm am a sucker for real red heads and she was cute too. Told her I was from out of town and didn't know the LE check and she pulled up her top and had the nicest softest B cups. I flat offered .2 for BJ and she said make it .3 and I'll let ya CIMWS.
I was "there" even though I didn't like the upsell. She went at it like the car was on fire. WAY to fast for me but she was bobbing so hard, her ass was just bouncing up and down in a way that actually got me off. So we head back to Sully. I tell her I had a J she could have and she wanted it. It was in the trunk so idiot me jumped out and to get it. It took a second or two longer than I thought it would take, but long enough for her to find my wallet I stupidly left in the consol and grab the cash. Thank G she also was so stupid she only grabbed the cash and left all the credit cards/ID etc. She probably thought she hit the jackpot because there was a big stack of bills she grabbed. She was probably bummed when she saw they were ALL ones. Maybe all of 12-14 bucks. So a cheap lesson to me but if you she her, pass her up. Or better yet pick her up and tell her that the guy from KY is pissed and paybacks will be hell.
B-Safe Bros

Traveler Two
07-28-10, 01:16
She was with Sissy who is wider than Tina. It was Tina I wanted and got her. We dated before. For .50 + .03 Wendy's I got H&H plus.

Included BBBJ, licking the taint, 69, DATY, CFS mish finish. Her blond giner is pink, clean, tasty, and tight. And oh so yummy. She nutted as hard as I did while I DATY.

Dropped her near the pick. Be safe and good hunting. mWHad her at the hotel over the weekend, I was guessing 32-33 but I didn't ask. She looks good in a short skirt!

Nirvana 614
07-28-10, 02:09
For those of you thinking of going out to the fair, I just want to let you know that I've moved a bit further North. Up in the general realm of 161 and I-71 intersect. What's this got to do with the fair? Give me a call and we'll talk about it! I don't like to get into too much detail, but I know something that tastes a helluva lot better than cotton candy and won't rot your teeth. And a whole lot more fun to be arouind than a sweaty carnie who's been working on a ferris wheel all day!

Why not give me a call and see if we can't get together for a few. Give me a call and we'll see if we can spend some time together!

My cell number is: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Hoping to hear from you.

Nirvana

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Cds Jr
07-28-10, 10:22
Does anyone have any ilnfo on fellow member "john the man if so let me know before I respond to his post thank you.

NiteRyder
07-28-10, 13:09
Hey seniors!

I could use some help with recent digits?

Been playing house. But it time to get back in the game.

Nervegas
07-28-10, 16:40
Why do you guys still pick shaleena up? According to multiple sources, she is hiv pos! Most recently confirmed (last wk) by a former SW who lived with her.

Ps - seniors interested in a pretty 22 yr old who might cost you slightly less than a bp girl, hit me up. She's a former sw who's off the streets and retired from the business. Easily the best looking provider I've picked up, if not, top 2.

BigWheelin
07-28-10, 17:47
Wasn't planning on picking anything up today was just window shopping times areas to shop.Was doing a loop around to head back to main and head to house around 11:00 am today. Was on Stoddart had to wait on car picking up someone middle of street not moving.Out of alley comes a wsw about 8 looks skinny short a to small b tits.She comes right to passenger window ask for a ride said just had fight bf needed ride to gf's house.Figured why not was just killing time anyway. After a little small talk about area what i'm doing in area got a bbbjtcws. Took her to town around yale told me thanks for ride bj on the house. Maybe my lucky day need to buy lotto ticket.

Shadow1
07-28-10, 17:52
Does anyone have any ilnfo on fellow member "john the man if so let me know before I respond to his post thank you.

He PM'd me a few months ago looking for an 18YO.
I replied to the negative

Book Man
07-28-10, 20:28
Does anyone have any ilnfo on fellow member "john the man if so let me know before I respond to his post thank you.Also known as Uncle Leo.

Happy Mongering

Mw Jrp
07-28-10, 22:49
We have dated before. She is a real nymph or a helluva good faker; either way it makes for a super date. And she loves to make you bust a nut. I donated her .50 for about 50 minutes of pure pleasure, starting with BBBJ most of the way to the room. This gal loves to suck dick.

In the room we stimulated each other, I opted to not DATY, but she got off anyways. Then it was more BBBJ plus prostate stimulation; again this girl aims to please.

We both enjoyed the porn, her dressed in thigh highs, and pleasing me. For the finale I busted a hard nut CFS mish. The whole time she wrapped her long slender legs around my back and rocked those hips. Then when I busted she squeezed those muscles clenching me as I softened and finally slipped out of her tight little giner. Just like a GFE, I'd say.

After, on the way to her house I stopped at Wendy's where she got about .14 worth of food for her "friends" and paid for it herself. She said to call her tomorrow and she'd get a GF we could both enjoy and have a double nut busting time.

I'm going to give a call to see about that. I'm due for a 3-way since the last 6 or 7 have not cum thru. Maybe manana will be my lucky day.

BigWheelin
07-29-10, 01:33
I got same private message if knew any 18 yr olds.

It was a few months ago told him same don't know any.

Blu Ray
07-29-10, 12:55
Hello fellas,

These are a few pics of a freind of mine looking 2 earn a little cash I have her diget's for any sr. member's she stay's off of west broad and is full service with her own place so hit me up and she has a female freind some times if needed.Has any one seen this girl just wondering, any info would be great.

Ass Raper
07-29-10, 14:15
Has any one seen this girl just wondering, any info would be great.Yes the guy known as cds jr yeah I know him personally. I know how the women is that he took piccs of, He is legit and the place is too. He alreay tested her he called me and told me that's she flexible and her skill was good.

Ass Raper

NiteRyder
07-29-10, 15:03
Here's her old numbers for your delight. 370-2243, 329-8611 these where her numbers from her old phones. She' about 5'2" dark black hair. Thin. Small a cups. Scars on both hips from skin popping for the last ten years. She had promised me she would get clean if I let her move in with me. Because the black crackhead she was living withRAPED he. After 2 months. I gave her a choice and she didn't choose me. Wow! What a big surprise? I did get her welfare set up and now has hospital card. She will just need an address to continue getting welfare.

The other problem I had with her (and she can be a really nice person) But can't or will not get treatment for heron. And she wanted me to buy her 17 and 18 year old sons there dope. And I would tell her: moms don't go and buy drugs for the kids. Or maybe this is a bottom or hilltop thing.

So had to let her go. I just wish her the best. But the 2 sons want to sit around all day play video games smoke dope and eat. Got mad when I told them to get jobs and try to help there mother. Maybe to stoned to understand what I was sharing with them.

Be safe!

Blueboy23
07-29-10, 16:56
Avoid the curly-haired white chick with glasses working Weber and Cleveland. (She usually wears 'distressed' jeans fastened with a black belt. Her hair is dark brown, and she's about 5'4".) She wants cash up front, and has "a place to go, right around the corner" that is presided over by thugs. She took a ten spot from me, and refused to exit my car unless I gave her another twenty. As I refused her request, I watched her scan my car for valuables. This chick is a straight hustler, and a prospective thief. Avoid at all costs.
Also, the light-skinned black woman working the same area is to be avoided as well. She claims to be "a stripper, not a hooker", and needs cigarette money. My sense is that you will get nothing for money given to this chick.

Good luck!

Shadow1
07-29-10, 17:37
Avoid the curly-haired white chick with glasses working Weber and Cleveland. (She usually wears 'distressed' jeans fastened with a black belt. Her hair is dark brown, and she's about 5'4".) She wants cash up front, and has "a place to go, right around the corner" that is presided over by thugs. She took a ten spot from me, and refused to exit my car unless I gave her another twenty. As I refused her request, I watched her scan my car for valuables. This chick is a straight hustler, and a prospective thief. Avoid at all costs.
Also, the light-skinned black woman working the same area is to be avoided as well. She claims to be "a stripper, not a hooker", and needs cigarette money. My sense is that you will get nothing for money given to this chick.

Good luck!

I've talked to the 'stripper' a couple times. Always wants to give you a private dance at her house, which is 2 blocks S of Hudson on Cleve.
Have seen her at the bus stop with her man/pimp/dealer.
She looks nice,but not that nice.
If she gives vauge answers, stay clear.

Unidentified61
07-29-10, 17:38
As many, if not most, of you know, this isn't my first rodeo, but none the less, I need a bit of information. I am well familiar with the West side circle AND the Cleveland Avenue Strip. I am also familiar with the Main Street/Livingston Avenue(s) area. Now I'm stuck in a dilemna. What do you recommend in the area right around 161/I-71? I'm not asking for individual's contact numbers or anything on that order. Simply the best place to look as a "strip" in this area. I'm going to be up here for a minute, but don't know where to look. Would I be best off hitting one of the nicer hotels and sitting in the bar. Or is there a good spot to cruise right around here or what? If you're afraid to post something for fear of too many of the wrong things being included, please feel free to PM me. Someone recently suggested I head over to Lolipops because they have an excellent take out menu. I gave it a try. Yes, they have numerous "SW's" there, many of whom appeared to be available for take-out, but. A) most were pretty scrungy appearing, and B) someone just got shot and killed there! Makes me think it's not the safest building on the block! And if there MUST be a "C", then. C) my personal preference is WSW (not to be confused with saying I don't take advantage of BSW's if they appear to be "interesting") It is just a personal predeliction towards WSW's Anyone got any suggestions for where to find that here really close to 161 & I-71?

Thanks in advance for the help!

So3678
07-29-10, 18:44
Just had a date with Maria at Sully & Souder. After asking for a ride, she introduced herself. She was wearing an orange tube-type top, and orange short-shorts with big plastic hoop earrings. Hispanic background.

She directed me to an apartment complex near Rich. We parked in back. She asked what I wanted, told her BJ. She said $30. I said we'd see (only had 2 jacksons). She went BBBJ for a few. Constantly complaining of lint and the heat (I just got off work). There were many people strolling by. She and I both kept stopping to look. I asked her what else she did. She said Full. I asked, she said $50 I responded $40 She had to have it before anything. She continued to complain about the heat. Then said. Hold on let me check to see if anyone is in my house. I explicitly asked her if I could trust her (shoulda known better). 15 min later. No girl. Down $40, and still not happy.

Stay away from Maria. My advise. Good looker, but will move on in a sec.

Mw Jrp
07-29-10, 19:16
Well the Crytals and a.....3way folded; her phone was off. Yesterday she called me from my room, but today is another day. Fortunately I saw Ashley near Wedgewood and got her new number. She has a low-budget sugar daddy that moved her over to Hudson. So, I rang her up and she said come get me I just got out of the shower.

After the Ashley date I saw Shaleena along Sully bottoms about 6:40p. There were several girls hanging around the Davis house, but none were working, yet a few were very nice.

Up on Sully hilltop there was a smokin hottie in a slinky black dress. She looked familiar, young, but legal, but alas she would not complete the dance; so I must conclude she was not working, just hanging with a couple young guys on the street. She noticed me for sure.

Too bad although I just finished a date, I would have taken her in if she was willing. Very hot, a fine spinner type.

NiteRyder
07-29-10, 22:09
To all that have sent me some digits. Just a great big thanks. Be safe!

I guess I will start writing as I start to enjoy again.

Hungry Wolf
07-29-10, 22:31
I been having pretty good luck so far, got with Tam, a ATF from up north back in day, now out West, light-skinned, 8 on looks, thick, dress nice, come find out she was the one I report on last month that I saw on Scully and thought she was too good to true to be a SW.

Luck would have it I saw a guy I know standing around some girls, so I stop thinking I might get introduce, he said my name out loud and Tam said''? '' and we were both surprised to see each other after so many years.

She give me BBBJTC, FS and came back for the same couple hours later, this time she want me to hit her doggy style across the back seat so I would have more space to go deeper in her pussy! Now back on the team.

Got with Jessie up north, licking the boys and around the world, finish with pumping that ass to a nut.

Met a woman, black, brown skinned, 5'10" revealing outfit showing some medium.size T&A. Late night walking on Joyce, drunk but had her car park on the street, I figure she was out tricking, stop pick her up said she lives out east but could not make out why she was out north. Took her to my spot to get down with BBBJ, licking the boys and finish up doggy style, fucking her so good that she farted but not the pussy fart! Phew.

Amanda the raven hair beauty call me up today, but miss her phone call, try to call her back several times but no answer. Oh well maybe she call later.

Peace out.

Chris H
07-30-10, 00:46
I've talked to the 'stripper' a couple times. Always wants to give you a private dance at her house, which is 2 blocks S of Hudson on Cleve.
Have seen her at the bus stop with her man/pimp/dealer.
She looks nice,but not that nice.
If she gives vauge answers, stay clear.

I have seen this scam artist chick before myself and have talked to her. Got bad vibes from the start.

Unidentified61
07-30-10, 09:53
So3678:

"She said Full. I asked, she said $50 I responded $40 She had to have it before anything. She continued to complain about the heat. Then said. Hold on let me check to see if anyone is in my house. I explicitly asked her if I could trust her (shoulda known better). 15 min later. No girl. Down $40, and still not happy. "

Thank you so very much! It is only 9:45 am and you gave me my first really good laugh in a long time! This probably sounds mean, but I can't believe you are that naive! You "explicitly" asked if you could trust her and she said yes. But then didn't come back with your money? How DARE her!

Isn't that like asking someone if they're asleep. What do you expect them to say, "yes"? And if they DID say "yes" you'd believe them?

Again, thanks! By the way, can I borrow $50.00? I'm explicitly promising you I'll pay it back tomorrow!

Everyone have a good today!

Mw Jrp
07-30-10, 13:42
I rested after the Ashley date and went out about 10:30p. I picked one along Sully bottoms but cut her loose with much protest on her part. She wrecked of booze. Several others were spotted including the well-renowned Shaleena, but I chose to pass them all.

I tried Ruby by phone; dude said she moved on. Then I called Carmen and got voice mail. By this time I was thinking about Carmen's super terrific head. It also crossed my mind that Bobby Jo gives equally as good a BBBJ as Carmen, but it's been a while since I saw her, and Carmen's bod is better than Bobby's.

Anyway after driving 80 minutes who should I find well off Sully on a side street, but Bobby Jo. She wasn't going to trick, I just found her out, so she said.

All the way to the room she stroked my cock, arms, and gave a fantastic BBBJ. She had me rock-hard in no time; as a real pro would, and with another busy pussy week under my belt, I needed a sensual, pro to get me up for the task at hand.

In the room it was DFK, mutual masterbation until she busted a nut, then more BBBJ, followed by prostate stroking, licking the taint, balls, and below. Then it was more BBBJ. Finally after I held off busting 5 times, she got on her hands and knees and I drove it into her K9.

Bobby reached under and stroked the boys, taint, and butt, including the prostate. This gal can please a guy like no other. Well, I may know a couple others. But of the several hundred, she is in the top 3 or 5.

As I was beginning to cum, she stroked the balls in just a way, that the nut was suspended for a few seconds, and then the release was 3 times as intense as usual. Again, kudos to her for knowing her way around a guys body...er, balls and shaft.

As a few of you know she has some loose skin in the front. But 90+ days clean and sober, she is regaining some weight and that skin is starting to firm. Still Carmen's bod is 25-29 ish and Bobby's has seen better times. But for a K9 romp and an oral treat out-of-this world, Bobby is hard to beat. Well, why beat it when she is around, just let her take over and a nut will be forthcuming.

Nirvana 614
07-30-10, 23:49
Hey guys,

I just got finished with a 2+ hour photo shoot. Will be getting some new ones posted here real soon. Hopefully by Monday. The photographer and Ii need to work on a few things in post-production, but once that's done they should be ready to go up. Keep your eyes open they'll be here soon! Enjoy!

Nirvana 614
07-31-10, 08:17
Here's a teaser.

Here's to hoping you like it!

Nirvana

Unidentified61
07-31-10, 21:27
Anyone else seen this report? Also, does anyone know her street name?

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/07/30/HIV_Prostitute.html?sid=101

Some of the mongers out there are all about BBFS.

Here's one example of why that may not be such a good idea.

NiteRyder
08-01-10, 17:33
Was cruising the hilltop. Picked up angie on broad st on the hilltop. About 5' 2" dark brown hair. 34 c's. Big nipples, about 120 lbs. Was a little up tight about le check. I guess she has 167 days on the self. Went to my spot. And had a really good GFE time. She was telling me she been on a 3 day binge. Feels real tired. BBBJ, BBFS. Played with the kittie. Nice soft anal till I nutted. Great time for the dollar menu. Yes I will do it again.

Be safe!

Blu Ray
08-01-10, 22:58
Yes the guy known as cds jr yeah I know him personally. I know how the women is that he took piccs of, He is legit and the place is too. He alreay tested her he called me and told me that's she flexible and her skill was good.

Ass RaperHad a dream the other morning that I went and saw Cds Jrs friend.It was a very good dream ,she met me outside her place with a wave and a big smile.She has a real nice body 5'8" about 125 lbs C cup with big nipples.She has a natural style that I like. Attitude 9 skills 9 looks 8.5 .Very comfortable and easy to get along with,hope I have this dream again.

Nirvana 614
08-01-10, 23:01
Okay, guys, I promised you some more pictures by Monday. We (my photographer and I) didn't get the opportunity to do any of the Post-Production work I was planning on, and I DO want to honor my word, so here are a few direct from the camera (with the exception of re-sizing for upload). If you like what you see and what you've read about me here on this board as well as others that reflect similar reviews, please give me a call. Why, I don't know, maybe because the fair is here, but I have substantial availablilty this wee! If you don't have my number and can't find it here, simply PM me. I'll get it to you!

Happy Mongering

Nirvana

Ass Raper
08-02-10, 01:07
Had a dream the other morning that I went and saw Cds Jrs friend.It was a very good dream ,she met me outside her place with a wave and a big smile.She has a real nice body 5'8" about 125 lbs C cup with big nipples.She has a natural style that I like. Attitude 9 skills 9 looks 8.5 .Very comfortable and easy to get along with,hope I have this dream again.Blu Ray I'm glad that you liked Ms. K and I'm glad that she treated you well. Cds jr was worried about your dream he was bugging me asking if you posted yet. We have another in the works she's been calling bugging about this I keep telling her that she is gonna have to come down here and we will do the rest. She has her own transportation and a cell she is a mix of white and latina. Big ole dd chest she hasn't lost her baby fat from giving birth to the twins. Hopefully I can get here to a spot and have you guys meet up with her sometimes soon.

Ass Raper

Cds Jr
08-02-10, 03:21
Does any one have any pics of this SW with aids or any info on any of the the other ones that are infected?

Blueboy23
08-02-10, 05:40
I met Tina at 4AM in the bottoms. Tina is perhaps in her early thirties, blond, stands about 5' 8", and has a slim build with somewhat perky B cups. Her service was unremarkable, and I chalk this up to her being high. Nice woman;no danger of spazzing out, nor of theft. Still, I'd likely not repeat.
She tells me Shelley is in jail now, and that Sheleena (sp.?) does not have HIV, but does have MRSA.

There are two Amandas out now. Both have brown hair, one curly, the other straight. I've talked to both, and they seem ok (though neither is more than a 6 on the SW scale). They're crack girls, safer than the heroin chicks (Kristal, Shaleena, etc.).

Does anyone know what ever happened to Savannah, the young blond seen last summer in the bottoms, often on Town St.? She was the last truly hot SW I've seen in this town!

NiteRyder
08-02-10, 17:41
Was on the cruise today around noon. And came arcoss her on sully. A tall about 5'10" short redish hair. Thin. Great oral skills. BBBJCIM. Cfs. I have her friends or pimp digits for seniors. Just ask for her. She is trying to guit walking the streets. Hilltop has been very hot right now!

Be safe!

NiteRyder
08-03-10, 10:04
I did run into these 2 yesterday in my travels. Just a reminder sheelina has hepitus see and was told she has aids also. When I asked her; that I read it on this web site of course she deined it.

I also asked maria about ripping one of our mongers off the other day. She acted surprized. I just let her know it cost her a date with me. She does look good for a SW. But maybe she will realize the power of this site and her bad choices she makes. Do come back to bite her in the ass.

Discription of these to: sheelina, about 5' 6" about 165 lbs. Has redish hair and lots of freckles. Was seen upon hilltop on sully by the sunoco station.

Maria, about 5'3" lighter brown hair. Nice round butt. About 130lbs. Was seen down of of sully on davis at the bus stop, there on the corner.

Just let them know if you see them. Stop and say hello! Be safe!

ILuvIt
08-03-10, 14:28
Does any one have any pics of this SW with aids or any info on any of the the other ones that are infected?
Check out the latest copy of The Slammer..page 17.

Stay alert, stay safe

Hungry Wolf
08-03-10, 15:05
Ran into a girl called Paradise in the Linden area and I do mean ran into! She jump in front of my car crying tears, saying she got kick out of the house, need money to get in, she knew since the 90; s, I lived on Sunbury Road. Went on and on rambling and said could she get in and do something for 10 or 12?! (Chris H type of girl!) I told her I will give her more if she did a good job.

Agree on licking the boys, she want yo fuck me but first said she did not have a condom did she did, then need money to paid the doorman!

She suck the boys so hard my reflex cause me to punch her on top of her head.

She cry out'' you hit me'' and I said'' sorry but you bite my balls! ''

Put the rubber on and fuck her doggy and she was moaning but after a while she started to say she want to get back in the house because kick her out and paid her. So I gave her 15, no nut, incompetence mind and sex act, Paradise yeah right!

Sw Hunter
08-03-10, 16:14
Last week there was a sharp looking blonde in a white sun dress, down by the Limo company, as I went around someone snagged her up, anybody know her?

And the large blonde walking down sully by Dana with a tatoo on her neck? Great date! Menu is open and has fun personallity! Has no phone yet, worth geting to know.

Humpty Dumpty
08-03-10, 21:31
Does any one have any pics of this SW with aids or any info on any of the the other ones that are infected?We do need a gallery of these ladies. Maybe we could do like Ass Raper and Shadow1 and censor their faces. (Sarcasm)

Anyhow, about Pamela Stuckey, this is the first I have heard of that name, so I am gonna guess I never picked her up. I have a list of girls I have done BBFS with and damn near all of them gave me their real names and I confirmed this with FCMC website. Even if I did do BBFS with Pamela Stuckey, the chances of me getting it would be 1 in a million. Anyhow, next time I see Nirvana I will show her my recent blood test(from a month ago) to prove I am clean as a whistle, so you kids can suck it.
I have been out of town on business and will be back soon to give my seed to ladies in need.

Edit- here is Stuckey's picture. I have seen her but have never picked her up. She is only 28? Wow. She actually looks decent in that mugshot compared to when I had seen her nodding off at Broad and Ogden. I pulled up to her, honked, and she woke up. She approached the car, looking hideous. I asked if she was okay, she said yes. I then drove off in search of a good looking, disease-free lass whose pussy was thirsty.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/07/31/woman-faces-multiple-counts-of-soliciting-with-hiv.html

NiteRyder
08-03-10, 22:19
Picked up angie. She was on broad st near terrance. Wanted to take a break for a couple of hours. So I we made the stop and off to the hotel. And fellows it was out of this world. She really likes role playing. So the sky was the limit. I have been mongering for about 10 years off and on. And this afternoon ranks right up there. Cost me hotel. 3 in food, and 2 jacksons. We had to take a nap afterwards. And nothing was out of bounds. She told me she liked the way I sweet talked to her. And she is a daddy's little girl.

Now the bad news. I would love to share digits. But she doesn't have one.

I discribed her in a post on Monday. Be safe.

NiteRyder
08-03-10, 22:30
Ok I did a 2fer today. Picked up dark haired and very thin melisa off of broad st. About 5 oclock. And they where un loading the horses for the evening.

So we went to my spot. She was a really disappointment to me. The menu was off limits. Settled for a BBBJ and then covered up and she rode me. Then wouldn't finish cim. And then wanted 3 jacksons. I told her she wasn't worth 1/2 that.

She just had a baby and is still making some milk. And has nice big nips.

And buy the way. When we where done I spotted mursa on her legs. She then tells me she is taking k-flex for it. There was nothing open. Looked pretty dried. Just FYI. Be safe! No digits.

Humpty Dumpty
08-03-10, 23:53
Why the hell are you guys picking her up? She is big trouble.

I picked her up once and, well, read for yourselves.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=875147&postcount=1912

Hungry Wolf
08-04-10, 00:21
I was determine to make up for that B. S. session the other night with Paradise, I was still dazed and confuse when I wrote my last report.

My out of town girl from London called me up and it was on. Double are stands about 5'7'', 145 pound, long blonde hair to her nice big ass.

Start off with BBBJ to licking the boys, turn her around to the doggy style position, hitting the pussy and letting me finish up for only the second time anal.

I wrote this with a clear mind this time.

And as NITERYDER says. Be safe.

Nirvana 614
08-04-10, 08:39
I want you guys to call. For one thing when I am not "busy", I get bored and do stupid things like this:

Nirvana 614
08-04-10, 08:56
This link is from BP. Can anyone give me a step-by-step instruction PM on how she did it? I don't know how. This probably doesn't belong on this thread, but it's the only place I know to go. Thanks for the help.

Nirvana

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/playful-22-year-old-redhead-live-on-cam/5454808

Mw Jrp
08-04-10, 13:00
I scooped her 6 times and only had 2 dates. The first 3 she got in, said no leaving the area (Sully bottoms), and I told her forget it. These were short rides around the block. The fourth time she provided a surprisingly good date, so I tried again.

The 5th time she was hurried and not at all like I expected. It was in the same week I think too. Next visit to C-bus I see her again and in she hops. It was about 5pm. She smelled, needed a shower, and asked me to drop her off on the hilltop, but to return in 10 minutes with dinner for her and then we could date. I was happy to drop her that day.

The next 5 times I have seen her mostly Sully bottoms I just pass her up; sometimes I wave or nod slightly. I think she has gotten the message from me anyway. She is on my DNPU list, do not pick up.

IMHO she exhibits irrational and unpredictable behavior, is young, cute, and spoiled, and then there are the cautions about health issues with her. I'm with HD on this gal, leave her alone. There are many others in the Captial that provide quality service; Shaleena ain't one of them. MW

Why the hell are you guys picking her up? She is big trouble.

I picked her up once and, well, read for yourselves.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=875147&postcount=1912

Humpty Dumpty
08-04-10, 18:08
So I picked up Chelsea again. She is gonna be 21 in a few days. Location was South High and Markison at 5 PM Wednesday. We went and did BBFSCIP and it was damn good. I had been saving my load for 2 weeks and the load was huge. She commented on the volume of my semen and it made me feel like a real man!

She said I could share her digits with seniors. This girl has a great attitude. Only bad thing about her is her paunchy belly(though I don't think she is pregnant before I nutted in her) This girl has a great attitude and I will repeat.

Apollo80
08-05-10, 05:24
Went out about 4am.

LE was all over Sully.

I didn't see anyone out, so I drove down Main.

Still no luck.

I stopped at McDonalds, brought breakfest, and I'm about to go to bed.

Blu Ray
08-05-10, 10:51
So I picked up Chelsea again. She is gonna be 21 in a few days. Location was South High and Markison at 5 PM Wednesday. We went and did BBFSCIP and it was damn good. I had been saving my load for 2 weeks and the load was huge. She commented on the volume of my semen and it made me feel like a real man!

She said I could share her digits with seniors. This girl has a great attitude. Only bad thing about her is her paunchy belly(though I don't think she is pregnant before I nutted in her) This girl has a great attitude and I will repeat.I never have had any luck on S. High ,I never even seen any girls there and have been to many times.It must be bad timing any suggestions would be appreciated.

I did go to Sully bottoms yesterday about 8pm ,saw 4 WSWs there.One stood out from the rest a brunette about 5'6" short china bob,tattoos and a huge ass at least 46" Would have offered her a ride but, I don't think her big ass would have fit in my little car.Does anyone know about her.

NiteRyder
08-05-10, 11:27
Was out cruising last night. I felt pretty safe with all the uncle leo out and about. Seen quiet a few of the usual SW. It must have been old and ugly at morts tavern on sully in the bottoms. I had a few flag me down. But 2 of them I told them I couldn't pick them up anymore. It has something to do with stealiing from me. It is nice to see there faces when I tell them That. I guess the drugs must effect there memory!

Up on the hilltop the menu was pretty slim also. Hey! Ironman 59 I just haven't been out to the shop to get that digit out of one of my monger mobile.

I really was out looking last nite for angie for a repeat preformance of the other day.

Be safe!

Has anybody hooked up with carmen? Would be interested to know how it went. If you mention niteryder she will start kicking you. Since I threw her back to streets. After 10 years of drugs she wasn't ready to give it up. Would rather be homeless and high than Have a home and be straight.

She did lose her 17 yr old son to foster care. But again it was my fault. Like always Be safe!

Humpty Dumpty
08-05-10, 14:37
Sullivant Guy is out of prison.

Anyone know what he is doing now?

Joelcmh
08-05-10, 17:36

Anyone know what he is doing now?Probably walking a little funny.

Cds Jr
08-05-10, 17:49
The girl you may have saw might have been sissy and she is well worth the price.

I never have had any luck on S. High ,I never even seen any girls there and have been to many times.It must be bad timing any suggestions would be appreciated.

I did go to Sully bottoms yesterday about 8pm ,saw 4 WSWs there.One stood out from the rest a brunette about 5'6" short china bob,tattoos and a huge ass at least 46" Would have offered her a ride but, I don't think her big ass would have fit in my little car.Does anyone know about her.

Shadow1
08-05-10, 18:03

Anyone know what he is doing now?

Probably boys. Since 17yo girls got him in trouble.

Tony2234
08-06-10, 00:02
Does anyone know of any girls up north?

Near 270 and 23, just moved here from Cleveland, don't know where to look.

Thanks in advance

Humpty Dumpty
08-06-10, 23:52
Does anyone know of any girls up north?

Near 270 and 23, just moved here from Cleveland, don't know where to look.

Thanks in advanceThere are no SWs there. But you can meet trashy girls, as well as waitresses from the nearby restaurants at the Ruckmoor Pub. That bar is great if you are looking for action with young ladies, and none of them ever forced me to use a rubber. I take it you are staying at one of the nearby hotels there?

Damn, I could go on and on all day with the stories from that place. Lonely single women flock there looking for one night stands.

Let me take that back; I did meet Marcia Zimmerman there. She was in a recent issue of the Slammer. I met her at the Ruckmoor 4 years ago and she looked hideous even back then, covered with sores she claimed were spider bites. No, I did not fuck her. She was with her boyfriend/pimp Carlos, a Mexican drug dealer who offered to give me 12 roofies in exchange for a ride to the east side. I declined their offer.

NiteRyder
08-07-10, 07:27
Was out cruising in the monger-mobile. Came across these 2 ladys from the hilltop. Picked them up and was pressed for time. They both where in need donation. Went to my spot. And the results where alittle disapointing. 2 ladies and a car date sounds hot.

Torrie has long hair usually wears it up. Brownish in color. About 5'5" not a bad looking face. 34c's. Really a nice ass. On SW scale she's a strong7. Claims has a old man and he doesn't know she is trickin while he away? I have never been with her before. BBBJCIM She about threw up on me. Was in need up shave. Looked like 7 day shadow set in.

Angie(see report from eariler in week) was second and she had to work hard for money. But being the trooper she is she got the job done. Picked them up on braod st just below terrance.

Welcome back humpty! Be safe!

Neither SW have any digits.

Humpty Dumpty
08-08-10, 00:02
Clean up your inbox.

I will be in the east side on Monday.

Nirvana 614
08-08-10, 02:13
Hey guys,

I need a bit of help. I'm trying to locate a few specific providers out there. All of you (or at least MOST) of you know these old timers.

In no specific order:

1) Roxanne (Hyatt)
2) Jennifer (Bassett)
3) Amie (Henry)
4) April (Krista) (Edgecomb)
5) Michelle (Smith?)
6) Sheila (Don't know last name) long dark hair

All of these are West Siders - Sullivant anywhere from West of Hague down to the Bottoms!

NiteRyder/Humpty, I know that YOU both know at least MOST of these gals. By now everyone has my digits...Would you please pass on the message that I'm DESPARATELY trying to reach them? I'd appreciate any and all help. Once they get the information I am attempting to pass along to them, they will all be very happy to have heard from me, but I can't be more specific publicly. ANYONE who can pass along this information to any of these ladies, I (and they) would be truly appreciative!

Thanks,

Nirvana

Ohio Budz
08-08-10, 02:31
Decided to cruise thru the bottoms and ran into Amanda, young 27 y/o WSW with dark hair and a real cute face. Found a spot and received an excellent BBBJCIM for a jackson. Got her digits but wanna be sure its cool with her before I hand them out to anyone. But the girl can work her tongue and she's definitely worth the repeat service.

Barond
08-08-10, 14:18
Big pimpin Humpty-- suppose you had 1 or 2 scenarios. The question arises what would you select:

1) Your bangin a female BBFSCIP style but do not get her pregnant despite a huge load being put in her.

2) You reluctantly put on a condom with a girl who is persistent you use one, but it breaks during CFS and she is particuliarly fertile that day and you get her pregnant.

Harrydave
08-08-10, 16:13
Recent Wed night around 1:30AM came across Crystal bookin' down Sully. As I am a visitor to Col area, she did not know me, so took a minute to convince her to hop in, then we went around the corner and talked. A bit nervous and said so. Finally, I whipped out little Dave to convince her I was not LEO. She showed me a place to park, and gave nice BBBJCIM with spit for 0. 4. No nonsense.

Traveler Two
08-08-10, 19:52
Torrie has long hair usually wears it up. Brownish in color. About 5'5" not a bad looking face. 34c's. Really a nice ass. On SW scale she's a strong7. Claims has a old man and he doesn't know she is trickin while he away? I have never been with her before. BBBJCIM She about threw up on me. Was in need up shave. Looked like 7 day shadow set in.Torrie is a sweet one, but she doesn't like it in the mouth. Haven't had her friend yet but I've been keeping an eye out for the two of them.

Chris H
08-08-10, 23:49
Clean up your inbox.

I will be in the east side on Monday.

My inbox should be clean, but I dont live on the eastside. What are you gonna be on that side of town for?

Humpty Dumpty
08-09-10, 07:58
Chris H- I haven't scoped out the east side in a while, I am looking for some numbers of ladies out there. Someone new would be nice, race not important, but looks, attitude and skills are.

Barond- Hmmm, good question. I have only had a condom blow up a handful of times, which I guess I could have prevented. Condoms are built to withstand a lot of abuse, you know. There are certain ladies I have been with who cannot (or claim they cannot) get pregnant that I enjoy the company of, like Jennifer Napper and Nicole Solis. I heard Nicole Solis has retired from this, but damn I would love the see her again! I think its been almost 2 years since I picked her up, but I have very fond memories of her. What a sweet lady.

Unidentified61
08-09-10, 23:36
Anyone gots any info on a spinner up on Cleveland (/Weber?) goes by name Amber? Looks kinda anorexic, long dark blonde/dishwater blonde hair, tattoos right arm at shoulder?

Recommendations?

Humpty Dumpty
08-10-10, 07:12
I was cruising around ready for BBFSCIP. Too bad all the women I had seen were not up to my standards. I swear I saw Shelli Moore at Broad and Wayne. I had blown my load in her before when she looked good back in 2006. But she looked hideous! Sunken eyes, unkempt hair, and her face looked bony and emaciated. A couple blocks west of that I saw a BSW who looked like SNL's Kenan Thompson. I saw one girl on Parsons, she looked good when I drove by but pulled over and she had zits and too much makeup. I went to the bar and picked up some girl there and blew my load in her. As of yesterday, the streets were low as far as quantity and quality.

Captainkrunch
08-10-10, 15:50
Cruised last night. The Parsons/Main St. area was dead. I did see a WSW talking to police in an alley standing right next to a Paddy Wagon, so I don't know what was up with that. Sullivant seemed to have its ups and downs. I would made a drive by and it would be busy, but 5 minutes later it was dead. Met a girl who called herself Nay (Nee'?) She was pretty cute with blonde/strawberry blonde hair and freckles. 40+tip for BBBJCIM+swallow. Service wasn't too good and her personality seemed so-so. Didn't bother with a number, I kind of just wanted to get her out of my car as and get home as soon as we finished.

Humpty Dumpty
08-10-10, 18:42
So I was driving down Broad street this afternoon and noticed a thick bodied pretty black girl by one of those work-today-paid-today places. She needed some money but was too late to apply. We made eye contact and she asked if I knew when it was open. I didn't know, but I did ask her "so you need to uhhhh. Make some money? " She seemed kinda puzzled and said "Seriously? Yeah. Doing what? " I told her to get in the car and find out. This girl is not a SW, but it makes me think that 90% of the women in the west side would probably fuck for money if you offered.

So anyhow, she is 18, her family moved here from Nigeria when she was 5. She is going to college and needs money, etc. She has a pretty face, big boobs and a phat round ass. She was fairly insistent about using condoms. But I was more insistent on doing it raw. For 50 I got her to stay with me for an hour and I drizzled her chocolate muffin with my Aryan vanilla frosting. I would definitely repeat! Her attitude and service are both phenomenal. This girl is a million times hotter than any girl Shadow1 has posted. Most black girls are prone to all kinds of problems but I got a good vibe from this girl right away.

Shadow1
08-10-10, 23:23
Anyone gots any info on a spinner up on Cleveland (/Weber?) goes by name Amber? Looks kinda anorexic, long dark blonde/dishwater blonde hair, tattoos right arm at shoulder?

Recommendations?Amber, 26, 5'5" 110lbs, kinda a plain Jane.

I like small titties, and thought she had something like 33B's.

But, she HAD what may have been 34C's that are now totally deflated.

But: Her BBBJ skills are quite impressive.

(for being in the front seat of the Jeep. She worked it like a trooper)

She's been gone for a while, and her phone is no longer working.

Nice to she she's back. (if that's what you're saying)

I'll have to find her again.

We had a date for the Sat after the last date, but she was a no show.

Then the phone was off.

Actually, she's kinda quiet, but is a nice kid.

If ya see her, treat her nice.

Hungry Wolf
08-11-10, 19:00
Friday and Saturday were good,hook up with Charmane,21,mix,nice built and not a SW but in need of money.I known her for years and ask me several months ago for some money and one thing led to another.BBBJ,BL AND FINISH up with Doggy Style.We met up several times and I did not see her again until Friday. We did what I like, with her always paying attention to my needs. Now the kicker is the next day she call me up and say "My cousin who drop me off needs some money too can we have a three some or can you find one of your friends for a threesome or somebody for her and me with her cousin''!

I want to see her cousin and she was white with a little bit of black in her, clean nice school girl looks,but she look too young,but Charmane swore she was 24.

Not wanting to take a chance I took Charmane and went about wanting my usual.I got done and a car follow us around ,thinking it was LEO I pull over and it was her cousin telling her to hurry up and piss off that she did not get any money.

Maybe next time for her and they do have a number.

Chris H
08-12-10, 00:49
BIG PROPS to Humpty with the hook up with the Nigerian Princess. This girl is the real deal and more! If you are able to get what it takes to contact her, you have to take advantage of having that info, and enjoy her unrushed, very satisfying services.

Chris H

Cds Jr
08-12-10, 12:36
Fella's whats up I have a latina & white(no she is not a s. W.) with DDD's on the westside looking to meet up guy's 2day and if things go right more days are ahead this is a sure thing she is clean and is in need of money so she can get to her kids so p. M me for directions and other information will try to put up pic's for you all to see.

Ass Raper
08-12-10, 12:51
Hey guys just wanted to let all the senior members of the board know that me and my cuz cds jr got our latina mixed at the place and she is ready. She called and asked us for some money but. We told her we know people that might be willing to help out. If you like big and I mean big ole tigums pm me or cds jr.

Blueboy23
08-12-10, 13:45
These were taken on Cleveland Ave a few afternoons back. Of course, I was not free to stop, and this was frustrating as I've seen very few SWs North of Hudson during the evenings lately.

Does anyone have more information on exactly where the tall dishwater blonde Amber hangs out, and at what times? I keep running into Jenn, a small dark-haired WSW, and she's not getting in my car any time soon.

Also, does anyone (Humpty?) know what happened to Savannah, the hottie young blonde from the bottoms? I haven't seen her lately.

I cruised The Bottoms for a few hours last night and saw Wendy and her big ex-stripper looking knockers, Krystal (looking really dirty), Shelly (looking pretty good), and another WSW with her short black hair in a bob. None were worth stopping for in my opinion.

Since there seem to be few women of my type on the street these days, and my regular has moved away, I welcome any PMs from members with contact info, or with reviews of escorts.

Thanks!

P.S.-Sorry the pics are sideways, they display properly on my monitor.

A John
08-12-10, 15:01
Try this (((Rotate button then Save as button)))

P.S.-Sorry the pics are sideways, they display properly on my monitor.

Shadow1
08-12-10, 17:12
BIG PROPS to Humpty with the hook up with the Nigerian Princess. This girl is the real deal and more! If you are able to get what it takes to contact her, you have to take advantage of having that info, and enjoy her unrushed, very satisfying services.

Chris H

You lucky guy.
I asked HD for the ph# but never got a reply.
Would definately like to see what a Nigerian Princess has to offer.
I need a date for Sat.

Question tho............what does............'get what it takes to contact her......................................'............mean??

Shadow1
08-12-10, 17:22
Got a phone call today from Amber.
She says she had a room and if I wanted to spend some time with her.
Got to her room but the roommate had just caught a date and we had to car date.

Found a place and got in back.

She took it all off to reveal a nice body. Creamy white and totally clean shaven pussy..

Started with some tittie sucking, which she liked, but not too hard.
Then to a nice long slow BBBJ.
Got me really hard really quick

Then she layed back and helped me in.
She insisted on a condom (not HD style) and doesn't do anal.

She worked the pussy as I worked willie.

Then switched to doggie.
Still as nice as ever.

Finished with mish.

All that is irrelevant.
main thing is she is still as sweet and quiet as she was months ago when we last dated.

Totally unrushed. a real GFE.

She was a bit tired as she said she was up all nite doing a photo shoot for BP.

If ya get a chance, this one is worth the time and effort.

I'm only posting her pic here as she's already posted her pics on BP.
And she gave me the OK.

Silverfly
08-12-10, 22:35
I looked around on BP and could not find Amber's PIC that you posted.
Do you know her ad or where it is on BP?
Thanks

Chris H
08-13-10, 00:53
You lucky guy.
I asked HD for the ph# but never got a reply.
Would definately like to see what a Nigerian Princess has to offer.
I need a date for Sat.

Question tho............what does............'get what it takes to contact her......................................'............mean??

Just means you need her digits to get a hold of her...you know I got ur back, so just drop me a PM, and I will hook you up.

Chris H

Sw Hunter
08-13-10, 08:43
She is ridden with MRSA! She got naked for me and I had her get dressed again, Holly crap, we need more selection!

Tuesday I was out and there was a TGTBT walking down Sully, I circled around, she was waving, but as I got closer she was a 15 compaired to the normals, as I went down Pincetion I found out why she was out!! The CPD welcoming party!

Be Safe!

Unidentified61
08-13-10, 09:46
In response to your question, look at BP entry entitled: "A Memory You Won't Forget" with a location of "161 & I-71. And Columbus". I know it's just barely 2 or 3 postings above one of the gray bars. Yesterday (?) Has 4 photos posted,

Happy Hobbying

Humpty Dumpty
08-13-10, 11:23
SW Hunter- a sting operation, or was this chick just being followed by the cops? Apparently Megan Wymer has quite a few overzealous "fans" in the vice department who are all over her when she is walking around. Maybe this is the same situation. I heard this from Becky Carroll a while before she died. Speaking of whom, anyone have update on her case?

Blueboy- I have no idea who Savannah is. Is that a street name or real name? I had her digits but no answer.

I will be out of town for the next couple months. A damn shame!

Blu Ray
08-13-10, 17:06

Chris HI had a dream that Chris H told me go checkout the Nigerian Princess (Humpty's discovery) out yesterday.It was a very good dream a sweet young thing, but not too young.Nice thick thighs, juicy booty, D cups very willing to please.Highly recommend and hope to have a reoccurring dream!

Nervegas
08-13-10, 18:49
SW Hunter- a sting operation, or was this chick just being followed by the cops? Apparently Megan Wymer has quite a few overzealous "fans" in the vice department who are all over her when she is walking around. Maybe this is the same situation. I heard this from Becky Carroll a while before she died. Speaking of whom, anyone have update on her case?

Blueboy- I have no idea who Savannah is. Is that a street name or real name? I had her digits but no answer.

I will be out of town for the next couple months. A damn shame!
Savannah is the hottest girl to ever walk bottoms.

Had a shady experience with her, stole things out is my wallet

Kaiser Soze
08-13-10, 19:42
Savannah has moved farther west and now can be found between Demorest and Wedgewood.

Digits are available

Kidolds
08-14-10, 01:28
High LE present on hill top and the bottoms. Seen 4 girls out, total just about have up then I ran across Amanda. 23 nice clean great BBBCIM. Took her time and enjoys what she does. Will repeat. Light brown hair 34b. Got her digits but the it is her friends will check it out and C. 30 min no rush for a Jackson. Talked about FS she is up to it. She is one of the better WSW I have seen for a while 7 to 8.

Member #4208
08-14-10, 11:23
Do you know when she is normally out and about?

Savannah has moved farther west and now can be found between Demorest and Wedgewood.

Digits are available

Cds Jr
08-14-10, 12:05
This for sr. Members I have her info just pm me she is down for greek and all she does not smoke just down on her luck and needs some money let me know what you think.

Chris H
08-14-10, 14:04
I think it is funny how Nevaeh AKA Amber is tring to charge $150 for her services now that she is on BP, knowing that she did not charge Shadow1 that price the other day when she was giving her services and taking pictures. These girls are a trip!

Shadow1
08-14-10, 17:49
I think it is funny how Nevaeh AKA Amber is tring to charge $150 for her services now that she is on BP, knowing that she did not charge Shadow1 that price the other day when she was giving her services and taking pictures. These girls are a trip!

No, I didn't pay Amber $150.
No, I won't pay Amber $150 the next time I call/she calls.
It'll be the same as last time.
Funny how girls on CL/BP are (Theoretically) worth every $$, but when they really need the $$, they hit the streets for $30.

She's still a good kid.
Just not paying 150 for something I paid a lot less for last time

BigHardOne
08-14-10, 20:27

You have to remember that when they advertise on BP, not everyone reads this board and knows that they came from the street. You can bet that the BP ads are directed towards guys who don't play on the streets.

Unidentified61
08-15-10, 01:35
You have to remember that when they advertise on BP, not everyone reads this board and knows that they came from the street. You can bet that the BP ads are directed towards guys who don't play on the streets.but there are some others.

But there are others. When on the streets, you're cruising to pick up a SW who just left Humpty and his "seed" (as he calls it) is still floating around in there along with that of 2 or 3 others. In a woman, by the way, who hasn't had an opportunity to shower or bathe, much less douche, in 3 days. IF you get a kiss at all from her, it's right after one of the other mongers has planted HIS seed between her lips which means in actuality you're giving a BBBJ by proxy. In short, you're getting a 30 or 40 product. Now that they're making a little more through BP or one of the others, they have a hotel room and the opportunity to shower and clean up between dates, brush their teeth, use some mouthwash, change panties, change clothes, rest up and the BP or CL or whatever client is receiving a "freshened woman". Not to mention that where, as a SW, she may be staying in an abandoned house on Princeton with no running water, no toilet paper or much of anything else, she and her date now have a warm/cool place to go (hotel room) in a safer area of town. So when you get a GFE from a BP or CL'er, you're getting a totally different product than the typical SW. AND YOU PAY FOR IT! Guess it depends on what you're looking for.

Peace, Out

Chris H
08-15-10, 09:43
Funny how girls on CL/BP are (Theoretically) worth every $$, but when they really need the $$, they hit the streets for $30.

This explains it all...BP/CL girls ARE the same girls that be walking the streets, when they gotta really get that money, and no SUCKERS are calling to pay them $150.

Chris H

Mw Jrp
08-15-10, 10:07
I have scooped 300-400 SW's and lately, with more experience and discretion, have found many "diamonds" as Giani from Cincy refers. These are girls I pay .50, .60, .70 for a FS date in the comfort of my room with porn running, them dressed in thigh highs, and find them willing to give a GFE. I treat them like B Malibu from Orange County, Ca.; almost, and they give and give and give in return. So why pay more?

My experience with BP/CL girls, less than 6 of them and as I recall, and they were all referrals. I paid .80, .90, $ as I recall; and while they were as hot or hotter than the SW's they had a few more don'ts than the SW's. Granted I refuse to pay 1.5 or so for pussy, or MSOG's, since I can't really squeeze more than one off without a few hours rest.

I don't mean to knock you guys that use the escort, but for my money you can't beat the value of some SW's. And the ones I find are showered, clean, fresh, and often have wet hair, just like the escorts.

NiceGuy Dayton
08-15-10, 15:54
The SW market is segmented just like most others. Coke has one price at the grocery, another at a restaurant, and another at Yankee Stadium. Just as a SW, e.g. Nevaeh, has one price on the street, one via BP/CL and another price on gwetspot dot com. The price differences are largely a result of differences in the perceived value to the client base that a channel serves rather than to the nature of the service performed. But that is just Marketing 101.

Some might also benefit from checking medical facts with respect to the rate at which a woman's mouth and vagina cleanse themselves. This is one area where reality is somewhat counter-intuitive. This extends to common actions like brushing the teeth (one of the more injurious activities for short term STD exposure) or douching.

Just my training and experience without trying to pontificate.

NGD

Shadow1
08-15-10, 21:32
The SW market is segmented just like most others. Coke has one price at the grocery, another at a restaurant, and another at Yankee Stadium. Just as a SW, e.g. Nevaeh, has one price on the street, one via BP/CL and another price on gwetspot dot com. The price differences are largely a result of differences in the perceived value to the client base that a channel serves rather than to the nature of the service performed. But that is just Marketing 101.

Some might also benefit from checking medical facts with respect to the rate at which a woman's mouth and vagina cleanse themselves. This is one area where reality is somewhat counter-intuitive. This extends to common actions like brushing the teeth (one of the more injurious activities for short term STD exposure) or douching.

Just my training and experience without trying to pontificate.

NGDYou make it all so complicated.

What it really boils down to is, the 'woman' will do what she can to make what she can. If it's sell herself on CL/BP and make 150 a shot (assuming she has the computer skills to do so) she will.

If she doesn't, she'll work the streets for $20/$30/$40.

Her value is based on whatever a client is willing to pay. (agreed)

All that xtra stuff is totally dependent on the individual. Some are clean by nature, some are just nasty.

Humpty Dumpty
08-15-10, 22:17
This for sr. Members I have her info just pm me she is down for greek and all she does not smoke just down on her luck and needs some money let me know what you think.I'll pass, thank you.

Anyone have Savannah's current digits? Or her real full name?

Darmidillo
08-16-10, 14:21
You are kidding right?

This for sr. Members I have her info just pm me she is down for greek and all she does not smoke just down on her luck and needs some money let me know what you think.

Blueboy23
08-17-10, 04:19
Saw MacKenzie on Parsons at 3:45 AM Tuesday. I hadn't seen her before, but she's pretty cute. M. looks healthy, if not beautiful. She's got medium length blond hair these days, and a good complexion. I imagine she's a bit heavier than she was in the old days, but she's by no means chubby.

BBBJ was not to completion, as she was too paranoid to finish. She was sporting a 6" blade as well. If you pick this one up, don't do anything to make her more nervous than she already is; you may get stabbed. For those brave of heart, I have digits (landline).

Kidolds
08-17-10, 07:28
Found Millisa this morning fueling up for the day. She is in her early 20s small build WSW. Great way to start the day. No rush BBBJCIM. She did not have a problem keeping the hole present I gave her today. She earned Jackson and tip. Safe clean and fun. She has a new phone I have her digits said it was ok to pass out. Seniors pm me if you want them.

Be safe Happy Hunting

Humpty Dumpty
08-17-10, 10:27
Saw MacKenzie on Parsons at 3:45 AM Tuesday. I hadn't seen her before, but she's pretty cute. M. looks healthy, if not beautiful. She's got medium length blond hair these days, and a good complexion. I imagine she's a bit heavier than she was in the old days, but she's by no means chubby.

BBBJ was not to completion, as she was too paranoid to finish. She was sporting a 6" blade as well. If you pick this one up, don't do anything to make her more nervous than she already is; you may get stabbed. For those brave of heart, I have digits (landline).I have picked her up twice before. She is definitely jumpy, rushed service, and can be volatile. I would still repeat, though with caution. Maybe I brightened her day when I blew my load inside her.

Greywolfe1962
08-17-10, 22:43
Would anyone care to share some ideas with me for finding good daytime spots to take a SW to? I’m not looking for anyone’s exact locations, just suggestions for things to consider.

Shadow1
08-18-10, 17:38
Would anyone care to share some ideas with me for finding good daytime spots to take a SW to? I’m not looking for anyone’s exact locations, just suggestions for things to consider.

Hide in plain sight

Blueboy23
08-19-10, 14:22

I like to drive a short distance to a nice neighborhood, and carry on. Even if one is spotted (by a civilian) in a nice area of town, it's not suspected he's with a SW. There are also fewer cops in nicer areas, and the ones that are around aren't looking for hookers/drugs.

I also like certain mall p-lots, especially nicer ones. There often seems to be an out of the way space that is removed from traffic, yet inconspicuous.

In France, it's popular to enter a private parking garage for daytime fun; I've been meaning to try it here.

Mw Jrp
08-19-10, 21:41
After the Aqua date I rolled and found a TGTBT blond walking around Broad and Hague. She refused my first advance, but I caught up with her again and this time she wanted to get out of the heat into the air.

She said nothing much, so I asked her what she was doing. Her reply was trying to sell aderall. I fondled her firm small B's and had her jack me a little and then asked her for a date; .40 H&H at my place. I think I had to explain H&H. Obviously this girl does not walk much.

She gave a great BBBJ and jacking all the way. Someone taught her to suck cock. In the room she disrobed, dressed in thigh highs, and she looked outstanding. Sara actually got cuter as she got closer, and nude she looked like a million. She could easily earn 3 or 4 times what she charged.

We spent about an hour getting each other off. Like a novice she goes nuts when I DATY; she got off twice that way and possibly another while I was banging her. Even though I had little time to recover from the earlier date, Sara got me up for CG, RCG, K9, and a mish finish.

She is like a nymph, horny little thing, and like an energizer bunny. I think she would have gone 2 or 3 hours but I can't last that long. I believe this is the first time she sold some pussy. Humpty put Aqua in the biz and got her SP cherry; well I may done the same with Sara.

She hesitantly agreed to meet with a few of you guys. I promised any referrals would be the utmost respectful, so only very good standing seniors will get her digits.

This gal was the cream of the crop. This week it was 10 different pussy to bust a nut with. I thought a few in Dayton were 10's and maybe a couple were close, but Sara was the cream-de-le-cream; and she sure made me cream. Wow, what a gorgeous babe. I had to ask her age and she said she had ID in her purse to prove she was 21, but by then it was too late, we already dated.

She actually has kids, but the stretch-marks are barely evident. Basically she had no marks on her,clean as can be, and very, very tasty. Yummy, yum, yum. Her round little bumper is sweet. I had a finger up her butt twice and she seemed to enjoy that too. Like I said she is some kind of numph.

Mw Jrp
08-19-10, 22:08
I rolled the hilltop and bottoms on Broad and Sullivant. I don't think I have ever seen so many SW's; there must have been 20 of them. There were singles, two's, and even 3's together.

They were everywhere, even along Rich. Most were white, but a few BSW's were around. I saw Roxanne, Shaleena, Brooklyn, and many, many more.

I thought Dayton was prolific with SP's; well C-bus takes the cake.

Then too there were 4 or 5 or more LE marked cars, but they seemed to be rolling on and passing the SW's. I saw one parked under a tree down the end of a side street in the bottoms. he could have been observing or napping, I'm not sure which.

I must return here soon. Be safe and good hunting. MW

BigWheelin
08-20-10, 13:31
Tuesday during day was in bottoms saw a wsw carring a glitter purse with tat on neck long brownish red hair.She looked to be in her 30's didnt have time to pick her up.Anyone know who i'm talking about like to get some info going to look for her again when have time.

Greywolfe1962
08-20-10, 20:46
Thanks, folks, for the suggestions on picking daytime spots, on the board and via PM. Although "hide in plain sight" is one of my favorite axioms, "in plain sight" the other afternoon would've been next to any of the numerous LE cruising Sully when I was there. Maybe fortune will smile at me next week.

Unidentified61
08-20-10, 20:59
I don't know if this is fact or fiction, but it DID come from someone who is usually pretty well right on the money. Maybe one of the undercover LEO's on the board can provide a bit of insight for us. Here goes:

I heard that the City of Columbus is taking 47 "patrolmen" out of their cruisers and putting them on the streets in plain clothes in drug-seized and/or personal cars. The thinking is that cops in cruisers are highly visible, but their jobs are to pull over speeders, red light runners and drunk drivers. Supposedly if they see the same girl, for example, sitting on the same corner day after day and not waiting for a bus. They really have no right to hassle her because she's doing nothing wrong at the time and therefore, even though they know who she is and what she's doing they're kind of forced to leave her alone unless they actually witness her getting into and out of cars. With these same officers out of their cruisers and in unmarked vehicles, they can act as "vice" cops and be more effective in eliminating dope boys on the corners, SW's, etc. Thereby cutting down on violence rather than concentrating on traffic crime. A cop in an unmarked is less likely to be spotted by the dope boy/SW and therefore can more easily catch them in the act. Reducing the propensity towards violence in the neighborhoods.

Does any of this sound logical or familiar to anyone? The part (or one of the parts) that made it sound believeable to ME was that they were so specific in the number. Not 50 or close to 50, but I was told "47". Of course another thing is that with our illustrious mayor thinking he's going to declare his own personal war on violence, I wouldn't put this past him as an alternative that COULD be viable and at least worth a shot.

Anyone got any feedback on this? LEO's, how 'about chiming in on it. YOU should know one way or the other!

Un I. D.

NiteRyder
08-20-10, 23:45
Was this young lady about 5' tall? I picked one up on the hilltop yesterday. (broad/ highland) Doesn't look like a SW. Jwp amost descripes her in his post. She is so young and fresh. This has got to be one of my all time fav's. So today she called me and we dated again this afternoon. BBBJCIM with pleasure. Sweet little shaved kitten. It was really nice being with a sweat young thing that is enjoying what she is doing. She told me she got her killer body from her mom. Guys! I asked for digits, but she doesn't have a phone. She did call me from a pay phone today.

I really had to question her age? NIce 34 b's, has a few stretch marks on her tummy. Nice and white skin. Has a peirced clit. And a sweat little pussy. And I do mean little. Be safe! All I can say is Wow!

Nervegas
08-21-10, 07:23
Does sound like Sara sans the clit ring. Although I was with her from about 130 to 400. Jwrp really talked her up... but she met every expectation. It was her second time making such a transaction. She was quote the doll. Unfortunately for you guys, she has no drug habit to support and doesn't think this is something shell keep doing.

Was this young lady about 5' tall? I picked one up on the hilltop yesterday. (broad/ highland) Doesn't look like a SW. Jwp amost descripes her in his post. She is so young and fresh. This has got to be one of my all time fav's. So today she called me and we dated again this afternoon. BBBJCIM with pleasure. Sweet little shaved kitten. It was really nice being with a sweat young thing that is enjoying what she is doing. She told me she got her killer body from her mom. Guys! I asked for digits, but she doesn't have a phone. She did call me from a pay phone today.

I really had to question her age? NIce 34 b's, has a few stretch marks on her tummy. Nice and white skin. Has a peirced clit. And a sweat little pussy. And I do mean little. Be safe! All I can say is Wow!

Mw Jrp
08-21-10, 07:53
Sara had no clit ring. I too questioned Sara's age. She is cousin to an addicted gal I have heard about but not met; currently in jail. It sounds to me as if there are 2, young 10's running around the Capital. I may have to move there.

Sara's giner has a light brown or blondish patch above the lips; I checked the pic I took. Other than that it is shaved, clean, fresh, and yummy. MW

Mw Jrp
08-21-10, 08:02
I don't live in C-bus, only visit occassionally. I have heard this same story about Dayton, Ohio twice in the past year, and have seen no evidence of such tactics whatsoever.

In fact if you check my reports from that town, which I visit more often, you will see the LE presence, number of marked cars, has reduced drastically this year. They seem to cover an area heavily 1 or 2 days a week, then you can drive the next day or 2 and not see one for hours.

The Dayton SW's report some UC action that targets the girls and that's how they wind-up in jail. But most of them are out day and night, so what do you expect. I guess time will tell about C-bus.

My guess here in C-bus, this is similar rumor to Dayton's noise about UC. Be safe and good hunting. MW

I don't know if this is fact or fiction, but it DID come from someone who is usually pretty well right on the money. Maybe one of the undercover LEO's on the board can provide a bit of insight for us. Here goes:

I heard that the City of Columbus is taking 47 "patrolmen" out of their cruisers and putting them on the streets in plain clothes in drug-seized and/or personal cars. The thinking is that cops in cruisers are highly visible, but their jobs are to pull over speeders, red light runners and drunk drivers. Supposedly if they see the same girl, for example, sitting on the same corner day after day and not waiting for a bus. They really have no right to hassle her because she's doing nothing wrong at the time and therefore, even though they know who she is and what she's doing they're kind of forced to leave her alone unless they actually witness her getting into and out of cars. With these same officers out of their cruisers and in unmarked vehicles, they can act as "vice" cops and be more effective in eliminating dope boys on the corners, SW's, etc. Thereby cutting down on violence rather than concentrating on traffic crime. A cop in an unmarked is less likely to be spotted by the dope boy/SW and therefore can more easily catch them in the act. Reducing the propensity towards violence in the neighborhoods.

Does any of this sound logical or familiar to anyone? The part (or one of the parts) that made it sound believeable to ME was that they were so specific in the number. Not 50 or close to 50, but I was told "47". Of course another thing is that with our illustrious mayor thinking he's going to declare his own personal war on violence, I wouldn't put this past him as an alternative that COULD be viable and at least worth a shot.

Anyone got any feedback on this? LEO's, how 'about chiming in on it. YOU should know one way or the other!

Un I. D.

Nervegas
08-21-10, 09:11
Sara had no clit ring. I too questioned Sara's age. She is cousin to an addicted gal I have heard about but not met; currently in jail. It sounds to me as if there are 2, young 10's running around the Capital. I may have to move there.

Sara's giner has a light brown or blondish patch above the lips; I checked the pic I took. Other than that it is shaved, clean, fresh, and yummy. MW

On second thought, Niteryder may very well be referring to Becky. I don't know whether or not she has a hood ring. She is a tiny little thing and is definitely shy of being 5' tall. The first time I saw her, I was convinced she was middle-school aged! Becky has a tongue ring- might this be the person the same person, Niteryder?

Silverfly
08-21-10, 10:28
I don't live in C-bus, only visit occassionally. I have heard this same story about Dayton, Ohio twice in the past year, and have seen no evidence of such tactics whatsoever.

In fact if you check my reports from that town, which I visit more often, you will see the LE presence, number of marked cars, has reduced drastically this year. They seem to cover an area heavily 1 or 2 days a week, then you can drive the next day or 2 and not see one for hours.

The Dayton SW's report some UC action that targets the girls and that's how they wind-up in jail. But most of them are out day and night, so what do you expect. I guess time will tell about C-bus.

My guess here in C-bus, this is similar rumor to Dayton's noise about UC. Be safe and good hunting. MW

I had a friend in Dayton and Know that the last few times she was picked up it was in unmarked undercover LE. They are out there maybe even more than we think. Unmarked drug siezed cars.

Spinman
08-21-10, 10:40
I will try to keep this short and sweet. UC is all over Columbus and I assume other cities as well. Back in the days of Courtland Ave (when it was the only place to be) it was very well known that Tuesday and Thursday were VICE days to search for and arrest as many SW as possible. That is some REALLY old Intel! It is like 365 NOW!

Every Senior member should be well schooled on when to GTF out of any area or stay away and know the ins and outs of this Topic. There was a report in the Dispatch recently that a dedicated and specific amount of working Cars and Trucks are reserved picked out then given to CPD EVERY month from the Columbus impound lot for there USE.

I think I will Shut The F up now but this is a topic, I could talk about in great detail if you can't you are in some DEEP Shi!

Mw Jrp I am disapointed you haven't read my PM's to you about this very Topic! I really have the upmost repect for you. PLEASE PM ME.

With all due respect Gentleman you should know more about this than the Ladies you are looking for and spending time with.

Spinman

NiteRyder
08-21-10, 11:24
She does have a hood ring. And I am thinking of taking her on my next road trip. She told me she really hasn't traveled at all. But she is one of the sweetist little finds that I have come across. I"ve have spent lot more money in vegas and didn't get the looks or service. I have a date setup for Monday. Be safe! This is not to be confussed with love. It's only lust.

TodoRob
08-22-10, 08:56
Vice or UC leo are nothing new here in columbus. I just don't understand why we don't hear of or see more of the arrests. I have seen a few, paddy wagon and all over the last few years. I would spot UC's (and still do) as long as 10years ago. I have saved my ass a few times by taking an extra block or look around, and yes I have missed some good ones in the process. Most sw's don't draw as much attention to themselves like they use to. I've picked a couple up where I am actually out of the vehicle and just start up a casual
conversation or ask for directions or something. Most of you senior members know how to scoop up your sw of choice. My advice to newbies would be, take an extra look around and don't be afraid to be a little picky.

TodoRob
08-22-10, 09:19
Now for last week's experience. Wednesday's seem to pretty good for some reason. I'm sure most of you west siders have seen the "speed trap" at Sullivant and Catherine the past few weeks. Well there was a nice looking girl on one of the porch steps in the area. Not wanting to pick-up even on a side street in that area and not positive she was a sw I kept rolling. Well low and behold after a block or two I run into her while I'm pumping gas. We head down Central and realize everythings cool so we find a spot. She is very good looking for a sw...I'd guess 5'5" 120lbs, no belly, no sores, no attitude. Got a nice slow HJ and BBBJ with cim while playing with her tits and a a little fingering. She would not give me digits (boyfriend) but gave me a day and time to meet her again. Think I'll spring for a room and get her cleaned up and have some real fun. I actually think I got off cheap for 40.

Humpty Dumpty
08-22-10, 12:42
I had a friend in Dayton and Know that the last few times she was picked up it was in unmarked undercover LE. They are out there maybe even more than we think. Unmarked drug siezed cars.What Dayton does is similar to Brian Bates of JohnTV. They will follow a girl in an unmarked car, wait for the man to make the pick-up, then follow them, wait until they are doing the deed, then swoop in an arrested them. Look at Dayton's mugshot gallery; an arrested SW will have the same arrest location and charges as the man who was arrested.

Unidentified61
08-22-10, 19:50
Since I posted about the supposedly 47 new UC's, I was able to get some CONFIRMED info. As of this weekend, there are now 105 UC officers assigned to the West Side *defined as Davis up to about the halfway point between Hague and Phillipi Rds. There are a couple of white panel vans with ladders on top, at least two Escalades, at least one Cadilac sedan, one or two Mustangs and the rest I don't know. But not important, because they switch off vehicles with South end, North End, etc. On occasion anyway. However, their orders are very specific when it comes to "suspected" SW's. If they see the same suspected SW on the same area of the street or getting in and out of cars, or waiting at a bus stop then not boarding the next bus, UC's are supposed to stop them and run 50's (as many of them have warrants for other things as well) Apparently one of the Supervisors is requiring his "team" to make the stops as lengthy and visible as possible to draw attention to the fact that they are watching the girls and the visibility is supposedly going to cut down on the mongers who cruise looking for them. It must be working, because I was up and down both Broad and Sully today at about 5:00pm and barely saw any at all. Though I did finally meet Sheenah and Amanda. On Sully, at that time there was one marked cruiser about a block or so West of Patio and another about a block or block and a half East of Mort's, both pointed East. And in addition, there were at least 4 others cruising the area!

It is really sad when the best the cops can find to do is drive around in circles on Broad and Sully harassing the girls for doing what comes naturally!

The info on the 105 number comes from an unimpeachable source whom MANY of you have seen numerous times. He owns a business where cops kind of enjoy hanging out and often times you'll see two or three empty cruisers sitting right around where his business is (empty because the cops are inside). Don't want to get too specific.

Happy/Safe Mongering

Blu Ray
08-22-10, 21:21
Last night had a dream that I went out for a drive on the east side, a lot of LE present on the streets. I cruised up Bulen and ran into Maria, 40ish MILF spinner type, she invited to her place Fairwood and Livingston. She was easy to get along with, pleasant personality and clean. We got busy, nice time by all, tight little body. Looks7. 5 attitude 8 skills 8. I have her # and will repeat.

Cds Jr
08-23-10, 13:18
Hey guys,

There is a new WSW on the hilltop.

Her name is Stacey.

She walks between Whitethorn and Wheatland.

She's on the chubby side, with a fat round ass.

She claimed she had problems with her knees, so she could not do doggie style, but her BJ was on point.

Her kitten was not shaved, but smelled and tasted ok.

This only cost me $15.

She is around 35-40, with blond hair and ample breasts.

Ironman59
08-23-10, 14:03
She does have a nice attitude, nice body and willing to please. But also, if you give her a chance to steel from you she will. I busted her twice going through my stuff. Just don't leave her alone. Can't say I didn't worn you.

Humpty Dumpty
08-23-10, 14:16
Thanks for the helpful info, Unidentified dude. I am sick of wasting my gas driving up and down the street, and I am not wanting the cops to notice my license plate. The past few girls I have picked up, most notably "Aqua" as she calls herself now, were not SWs. Instead of circling around bad neighborhoods like a creepy weirdo, I have found its much better to just get out of the car and go for a walk and initiate girls in ordinary conversation. I don't walk up and say "Hey I'll give you 30 for BBFSCIP" straight off the bat. After a couple minutes of normal conversation, if she is not a SW, she may still want to hang out later, or have sex. If I just want a quickie, and I get a good vibe from her, I will pull a Robert Redford and make an indecent proposal. Only I have 20 to 30 rather than a million bucks. There are tactful ways to do this, even though I am not Robert Redford, I do it in a way that won't freak a girl out. From my personal experience most girls in crappy neighborhoods will accept some quick cash for a creampie even if they are not SWs. They just need to feel safe and comfortable about doing it.

Nervegas
08-24-10, 09:30
Hey humpty - neither condoning nor condemning your cp habit. Curious if you are ever worried of getting these giros knocked up?

Thanks for the helpful info, Unidentified dude. I am sick of wasting my gas driving up and down the street, and I am not wanting the cops to notice my license plate. The past few girls I have picked up, most notably "Aqua" as she calls herself now, were not SWs. Instead of circling around bad neighborhoods like a creepy weirdo, I have found its much better to just get out of the car and go for a walk and initiate girls in ordinary conversation. I don't walk up and say "Hey I'll give you 30 for BBFSCIP" straight off the bat. After a couple minutes of normal conversation, if she is not a SW, she may still want to hang out later, or have sex. If I just want a quickie, and I get a good vibe from her, I will pull a Robert Redford and make an indecent proposal. Only I have 20 to 30 rather than a million bucks. There are tactful ways to do this, even though I am not Robert Redford, I do it in a way that won't freak a girl out. From my personal experience most girls in crappy neighborhoods will accept some quick cash for a creampie even if they are not SWs. They just need to feel safe and comfortable about doing it.

Spinman
08-24-10, 14:17
Thanks for the helpful info, Unidentified dude. I am sick of wasting my gas driving up and down the street, and I am not wanting the cops to notice my license plate. The past few girls I have picked up, most notably "Aqua" as she calls herself now, were not SWs. Instead of circling around bad neighborhoods like a creepy weirdo, I have found its much better to just get out of the car and go for a walk and initiate girls in ordinary conversation. I don't walk up and say "Hey I'll give you 30 for BBFSCIP" straight off the bat. After a couple minutes of normal conversation, if she is not a SW, she may still want to hang out later, or have sex. If I just want a quickie, and I get a good vibe from her, I will pull a Robert Redford and make an indecent proposal. Only I have 20 to 30 rather than a million bucks. There are tactful ways to do this, even though I am not Robert Redford, I do it in a way that won't freak a girl out. From my personal experience most girls in crappy neighborhoods will accept some quick cash for a creampie even if they are not SWs. They just need to feel safe and comfortable about doing it.I have been doing the same thing for at least a decade or so but at yard sales. You don't have to worry it's not out of place to stop and stare, your just looking to see if there is anything worth stopping for lol. Get out walk up look around start a conversation and have a plan. I am not Robert Redford either but this really has worked for me and been an Ace in the hole (NO pun intended..lol.) for me for a very long time. I have met some long term Friends this way. I just wait for the end of the month, you can fill in the blanks there.

Nice to see that you know haw to be creative,

Spinman

NiteRyder
08-24-10, 20:47
I have a friend who has fallen on hard times. Her house burnt down and she was staying in a hotel with the help from Red Cross. She is now staying with me and needs to make some roses. She is 5'3,130lbs with long beautiful black hair. She is a 9 on looks, a 10 on body and willing to please. She needs 160 roses per hour and well worth it!!To ALL seniors e-mail me for digits.

Be safe

NiteRyder
08-24-10, 21:59
I have a friend that has fallen on hard times. House burnt down. shes 24 yrs old. 9 on looks. 10 on body. And new to this but could use the roses. 5'3" 130 lbs. long dark hair. and she is built like a brick shit house. 36c's 24- 36. hey seniors want something fresh. Hit me up.

Be safe!

NiteRyder
08-25-10, 07:38
I have a young lady who's house burnt down about a week ago. She was staying at a hotel with the help of red cross. But that only lasted so long.Now she is staying with me. She needs some help. She is 5'3", 130 lbs.long dark hair. 36c's-24-36. No bullshit this girl is a knock out. And willing to give this a try. I have digits. Be safe!! Her name is Fallon.

Nervegas
08-25-10, 14:28
Willing to help... but $.6? Come on what board do you think this is?

I have a friend who has fallen on hard times. Her house burnt down and she was staying in a hotel with the help from Red Cross. She is now staying with me and needs to make some roses. She is 5'3,130lbs with long beautiful black hair. She is a 9 on looks, a 10 on body and willing to please. She needs 160 roses per hour and well worth it!!To ALL seniors e-mail me for digits.

Be safe

Blueboy23
08-26-10, 14:24
Tuesday during day was in bottoms saw a wsw carring a glitter purse with tat on neck long brownish red hair.She looked to be in her 30's didnt have time to pick her up.Anyone know who i'm talking about like to get some info going to look for her again when have time.

Sounds like Brooklyn; she's a fairly tall redhead with s prominent neck tattoo. I've never picked her up, but I'm sure some others here have. Good luck!

Shadow1
08-26-10, 17:46
I had the one time pleasure of her company last week.
Called today and she says she's no longer in the business.
That was quick.
Sounds like someone got to her.
She says she's gonna concentrate on school.
Good for her.
Bad for us.
Glad I had a chance to hit it

Humpty Dumpty
08-26-10, 19:02
I have been doing the same thing for at least a decade or so but at yard sales. You don't have to worry it's not out of place to stop and stare, your just looking to see if there is anything worth stopping for lol. Get out walk up look around start a conversation and have a plan. I am not Robert Redford either but this really has worked for me and been an Ace in the hole (NO pun intended..lol.) for me for a very long time. I have met some long term Friends this way. I just wait for the end of the month, you can fill in the blanks there.

Nice to see that you know haw to be creative,

SpinmanKick ass! I see others know how to get creative and efficient when hunting for sex. Wherever there are women there is opportunity. I will keep you updated when I come up with more clever ideas that will keep up off of the streets and away from LE attention.

A damn shame about Aqua. My guess would be she thought since she met a few dudes here that were cool, that all guys would be that way, and she got with some weirdo who was probably not affiliated with this board.

Either that or she told someone what she was doing and that person advised her not to do it. Oh well! I wish her the best of luck. What a sweet lady.

NiteRyder
08-26-10, 19:26
Here is some photos I took today!

Blu Ray
08-26-10, 20:28
That was quick.
She says she's gonna concentrate on school.
Good for her.
Bad for us.
Glad I had a chance to hit itYea. All this chat about Aqua aqua aqua. Good reddens she was becoming a flak any way. Too much hype on her, she was good but not great, rating of 8 at best definitely not a 10. Mark my words she will be back it is just a matter of time. Once one always one, can't put the Jeanie back in the bottle. I don't believe this story about a boyfriend. She is only 18, she will be back so for those of you that worship her be patient.

Unidentified61
08-26-10, 22:02
Hey Guys,

Just as a warning to ya. She got me tonight. Yep. For $175. 00. I don't usually have this problem and consider myself pretty cautious, but she robbed me. Watch out.

Unidentified61

Blu Ray
08-27-10, 07:29
Hey Guys,

Just as a warning to ya. She got me tonight. Yep. For $175. 00. I don't usually have this problem and consider myself pretty cautious, but she robbed me. Watch out.

Unidentified61Hey Uni,

Wow, sorry to hear about your rip off man. This really surprises me on a couple of counts being that you are a very cautious guy with a good plan. And that she is trying to promote herself as a escort now. Doesn't she know your on the board, these girls are so stupid, they bite the hand that feeds them. I was dreaming about seeing this girl too. PM me with the details if do not want to post up.

Blu Ray

Shadow1
08-27-10, 07:35
DAMN! That sucks.
I never woulda thought she would be the type to steal from someone.
She always seemed so quiet and submissive.
I had a date set up for this afternoon.
Guess I'll be a no show.
Thanks for the heads up.

Unidentified61
08-27-10, 08:46
Which means I'm the one who TOOK those photos you see of her on the various boards. I felt the way you do. That she just needed helping hand and was likely to provide a good service at the same time. Now, after taking the photos and helping her post here and elsewhere, she actually robbed me. I'm truly disappointed in her. But at the same time I learned why she's so quiet and submissive when she answers the phone. IDU. A few other things came to the surface at the same time, but I don't think I want to discuss them in public. Anyone wants the "Rest of the Story", we can discuss it in PM mode.

But I absolutely recommend staying as far away from this one as possible.

Humpty Dumpty
08-27-10, 10:55
Who is this chick? Whats her real name, and description?

Where does she walk?

Niteryder, where are the pics?

Chris H
08-27-10, 12:41
yup, Neevah has 2 other names, and I found this out today when I went to see Nirvana. She informed me that her friend was in her room sleep, and her friends name is Christy. So we enter the room and I see her friend sleeping in one of the beds. I ask her gain what is her friends name, and she informs me that she goes by Christy and Neevah. So, I told her we need to step out in the hall and talk. I explain to her about Neevah robbing someone last night, and I told her we need to reschedule. She was cool about it and was surprised by the accusation about Neevah. I wasnt willing to take any chances after what was reported on here about Neevah. I always found her suspect when I would talk to her on the phone, I guess my instincts was right about her.

Chris H

Unidentified61
08-27-10, 17:20
And some of the rest who requested similar info. Her "Real" name is Christine, but she formerly went by "Amber" and then "Nevaeh" ("Heaven" spelled backwards). Don't know where she's walking now, but used to walk Cleveland Avenue until she decided to go "escort" and moved to hotels in the 161/I-71 area with postings here and on Backpage. Watch out for her. She's up to no good!

Shadow1
08-27-10, 19:25
1. So, Amber/Naveah/Christy is history. I cancelled my date with her for this afternoon. Nirvana: possibly guilt by association??!! I'm standing back for now

2. That being said, I cruized Liv and Main after work. Same ole stuff. On Cleve found Miranda. She is the one and only girl I'll stop for immediately. She gave a great BBBJ just like I like it (long/slow/deep/face burried in my crotch) Then on to some mish and finish with Doggie. No CIP, but on her nice round ass.

3. Saw a couple others near 71/Hudson.

4. Aqua/Nigerian: Who knows. Maybe someone talked her outa the business. Maybe she found a rich sugar daddy.
Maybe she had a revelation.
Or an Intervention.
Whichever, she was a nice one time hit.

Granted she's no Tyra,or Naomi, she's more like an Opra at 18. Tight skin, firm breasts, and yes, a great attitude/personality.

5. Today is Jess's birthday. She's on Cleve in a nice black short dress and short short hair.

6. My little petite black cutie is getting a room Sun. Gonna get my money's worth this time. And, she likes pictures, so will make sure I get plenty.

7. Ms Attitude was better the other day. But, had to answer the phone while we was skruing. Complained cause she had to work too hard at head. Said sh'd ride the big johnson, but then didn't. I texted her about her issues and sugggested she learn how to treat a trick. We'll see.

8. Tina, well, shes going down will fast. But, is a good hard frock. Aggressive head, slamming straight, works her ass doing doggie, and takes it in the behind (can I say butt here). Last time we went to 'her' place. got it all for 30, and she had to pay 10 for the use of the bedroom. Guess she wanted that 20 really bad.

9. But, they're all getting old. I need some new regulars.

10. Be safe.

Shadow out

EDIT: Forgot to add:
One of my regulars is pregnant. (no, not by me).
I said that pretty soon she'd be outa commissiion, and what was I gonna do?
She mentioned she had a 19YO sister, and, IF her sister decided to take up the trade, or needed some spending money,she'd rather see her dating one of her friends(that being me) instead of the street freaks. So, maybe I'll get to do a sister act.
just dreaming.

Nirvana 614
08-28-10, 13:31
Hey, guys.

I just wanted to let you know in responding to the post by Chris H that I was unaware of Christine/Amber/Nevaeh (s) complicity in all this crap when I told her I'd let her crash in my room the other night. As soon as I learned of it, I gave her "the boot" and she's out of here! I don't even know if she's staying in the same hotel now! (nor do I particularly care). You can't just rob a friend of mine and believe that I'm going to contine to "look out" for you. So at this point she's screwed herself in any number of ways. There are only a handful of people willing to look out for her and she's burned all those bridges. Just so you know it, I'll be posting a couple of new pictures on here later today, so for all you voyeurs out there who just like to look and those interested in meeting up at least you'll have a better idea of what you'll find!

Enjoy!

Ni8rvana

PS Please don't find me "guilty by association" with the Nevaeh thing. I had nothing to do with it. I want nothing to do with it. And I will have nothing to do with it! I would not tolerate that kind of skank behavior. I guess it's what you'd have to expect from a nasty skank and I'm not on all that. I have a pretty good reputation and I don't want that jeopardized because of her.

Nirvana 614
08-29-10, 00:05
I promised them to you in my last post, here they are: Enjoy!!

Apollo80
08-29-10, 02:53
No look on the streets any seniors. Wanna meet up and show me around as I new to Columbus pm me will be greatly appreciated.

Chris H
08-29-10, 11:40
I promised them to you in my last post, here they are: Enjoy!!

Why doesnt your tat show up in the pics?

Nirvana 614
08-29-10, 13:08
Why doesn't your tat show up in the pics?Invisible ink?

Actually, it's because when UnID'ed and I took the pics, we Photoshopped my tat out. I had that tat done a long time ago, and like most, in many ways I regret it, so we Photoshopped it out before saving the pics on his computer. Now when I go to post the photos, the tat is gone.

But for those of you interested, yes, I DO have a tat of a horseshoe around my navel.

Nirvana

Ass Raper
08-29-10, 13:53
Tuesday during day was in bottoms saw a WSW carring a glitter purse with tat on neck long brownish red hair. She looked to be in her 30's didn't have time to pick her up. Anyone know who I'm talking about like to get some info going to look for her again when have time.yes I met up with the women with the glitter purse. Her name is laurie Saturday afternoon I got a bbbjwcim for a Jackson. She gave me a number it is for her and her girl. She told me that a guy will answer but tell him who you are looking for and he will give them the phone. I haven't tried it out yet but her skills was good.

NiteRyder
08-29-10, 14:06
Guys! Please call her number. She and I had a disagreement and had to send her packing. Her digits still work. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. She maybe even more in need of money since she is back on the streets. Sticky fingers! Be safe!

P.S. She does love sex and being told she is hot. Stroke her ego and she performs great!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Shadow1
08-29-10, 16:11
From the Nigerian.
So, whoever called it, was right.
Seems she had a family emergency, money got tight, schools starting soon, and she needs to replenish her checking account.

Picked her up at her place, and went to a place she picked out.
Nice quiet place.

Time allotted was 45 minutes.
25 minutes of the best head I've gotten in a long time.
Then 20 more minutes of aerobic activiry, with her cuming twice (says she)

Anyway, just to let ya know, even tho on the upper end of the price scale, still a nice time was had by both of us.

May do it again next weekend.

Enjoy

Shadow

Shadow1
08-29-10, 18:00
Sara James was back in circulation.
This was from a couple years ago.
As I recall, she has a smokin body, but was somewhat argumentative.
I'd like to hit it again, now knowing how to handle her and knowing she's back in action.
Will let ya know what happens.
Sorry bout the small pic. I had to go back into the archives here and find an old pic i took of her.

Blu Ray
08-29-10, 22:34
From the Nigerian.

So, whoever called it, was right.

Seems she had a family emergency, money got tight, schools starting soon, and she needs to replenish her checking account.

Picked her up at her place, and went to a place she picked out.

Nice quiet place.

Time allotted was 45 minutes.

25 minutes of the best head I've gotten in a long time.

Then 20 more minutes of aerobic activiry, with her cuming twice (says she)

Anyway, just to let ya know, even tho on the upper end of the price scale, still a nice time was had by both of us.

May do it again next weekend.

Enjoy

ShadowAqua

That was quick.

She says she's going to concentrate on school.

Good for her.

Bad for us.

Glad I had a chance to hit it

Yea. All this chat about Aqua aqua aqua. Good reddens she was becoming a flak any way. Too much hype on her, she was good but not great, rating of 8 at best definitely not a 10. Mark my words she will be back it is just a matter of time. Once one always one, can't put the Jeanie back in the bottle. I don't believe this story about a boyfriend. She is only 18, she will be back so for those of you that worship her be patient.Well, hate say I told you so, but I told you so. This has to be one of the shortest retirements of all time, How long was it been, 4 days maybe. Yea she called me today at 1pm to let me know she was back and wanted to get together. I passed on her offer. Got a feeling she is going to be like Bret Farv you just don't know if he is going to play or not. But he keeps coming back season after season, probably til he can't play anymore.

Chris H
08-30-10, 08:52
Aqua must be halway of selective retired, because I called her last night after reading that she is back in business, and she told me she does that work anymore..She must on want a select type of client.

Chris H

Highroller614
08-30-10, 09:38
She called me yesterday morning. I tell her i'm free at 9. So thinking i'm hooking up at 9 I drop a cialis 20. You know show them what 36 hours can do for you. Anyway she never answered her phone. WTF? That caused me to cruise the streets looking for a fresh fly girl. Me I'm real picky so i was all over the place. Finally I came to the conclusion to hit the west side. (not my style). I went down Broad by Chicago and saw mercedes one of my old school favorites. I read a lot of the posts on here and she has a bad rep for being a thief. She has peeled a extra 20 bucks off of me before. Anyway we go back to her spot for action. I had a good time even though she's super bitchy.I plan on repeating. As for Aqua I don't like getting stood up, and she should of called me before hand.

Blu Ray
08-30-10, 16:41
Yea. All this chat about Aqua aqua aqua. Good reddens she was becoming a flak any way. Too much hype on her, she was good but not great, rating of 8 at best definitely not a 10. Mark my words she will be back it is just a matter of time. Once one always one, can't put the Jeanie back in the bottle. I don't believe this story about a boyfriend. She is only 18, she will be back so for those of you that worship her be patient.No its not a matter of her looking for a certain type of client, she just can't make up her mind if wants to play or not. She has become a real flake, sets dates and then does not keep them. I forewarned of this a week ago, her first retirement. Like a said before she will be back, its just a matter of time. You can't believe what she says on any account, so if you can put up with that just be patient she will be back again.

Apollo80
08-31-10, 15:17
Capital motel on main and brookside 1 wsw grey shit pink skirt anybody know here will try to snap a pic.

Shadow1
08-31-10, 18:16
No its not a matter of her looking for a certain type of client, she just can't make up her mind if wants to play or not. She has become a real flake, sets dates and then does not keep them. I forewarned of this a week ago, her first retirement. Like a said before she will be back, its just a matter of time. You can't believe what she says on any account, so if you can put up with that just be patient she will be back again.

I don't think it's a matter of working or not working, I think she's picking and choosing.

Just don't know what her criteria is.

She called me Sunday around 1:00.
I texted her, she texted back, we met, dated, all was well.

She texted me again last nite, wanting to get together.
Couldn't as I ain't that rich. Once a week is enuf to spend at her prices.
She said fine, see ya this weekend.

So, I dunno. Me thinks she's picking the easy ones.
Define easy: dunno.
All I know is I'm old, I don't ask for a lot. I'm happy with 20 minutes of head and 20 minutes of sex, with CIM.

We talk, we joke. I go to where she's at and take her back.

Meaning, during one conversation, she told me that some of y'all ask her to get on the bus and meet her on Cleve, cause it costs too much in gas to go all the way over to the West side to pick her up. I told her my momma taught me to pick the girl up at her place and make sure she got home safe. I said we'd get a room, and she said where so she can catch a bus there. I said No, I'll pick you up and bring you back. She seemed
astonished that someone would actually do that.

So, What's her real story, Can't say.

She's young, she's female. No one wil ever know.

Will let ya know what happens this weekend

BuckeyeFanatic
08-31-10, 20:40
I said No, I'll pick you up and bring you back. She seemed
astonished that someone would actually do that

I've got to say that this is more and more becoming a disturbing trend I've noticed (not you being nice to a girl, but the exact opposite). Any time I'm generous, willing to pick a girl up instead of asking her to meet me somewhere, or even wait outside the marathon station while they run in and pick up smokes, the girls seem surprised. It makes one wonder how exactly other people are treating them. Do some guys really take a girl to a safe spot 30 minutes away from where she strolls, stop at a store near said safe spot, and then leave the girl with a long walk back? As I said, it's disturbing to think about. Yea, they're paid to fuck, but that doesn't mean they should be treated like dirt (though if they get outta your car, and you noticed money or some shit missing, then by all means, book it).

Shadow1
08-31-10, 21:20
I've got to say that this is more and more becoming a disturbing trend I've noticed (not you being nice to a girl, but the exact opposite). Any time I'm generous, willing to pick a girl up instead of asking her to meet me somewhere, or even wait outside the marathon station while they run in and pick up smokes, the girls seem surprised. It makes one wonder how exactly other people are treating them. Do some guys really take a girl to a safe spot 30 minutes away from where she strolls, stop at a store near said safe spot, and then leave the girl with a long walk back? As I said, it's disturbing to think about. Yea, they're paid to fuck, but that doesn't mean they should be treated like dirt (though if they get outta your car, and you noticed money or some shit missing, then by all means, book it).

I've heard it many times. From descent girls to the hard core ones.
Some will leave their purse in the car while they run into the store, some will take it with them, cause they've been left before.

If I get a bad feeling, and she took her purse, I may leave.
One time a girl left her 2 40oz's in the car. Was taking way too long. I put the 40's on the sidewalk and left.

But, no, I won't leave em stranded.
And, yes, treat em nice and generally you'll be rewarded.

Like tonite, I texted Miranda and said all I needed was a $20 BJ.
She said sure. Picked her up and she gave me a non rushed CIM BBBJ. We joked, took her to the corner store, waited for her, took her home and dropped her off and met her mom and sister. Yea, it's still business, but, we're (almost) like friends.

So, my advice would be, if ya wanna date the Nigerian, pick her up at her place, (not take her to your moms place [yea, she really said someone took her to his mothers house], agree to a rate, and take her back. No 'meet me half way on Cleve at hi noon.'

Hell, I dunno. do what ya think is right. If ya get a repeat, ya did it right. If she don't text/call ya back, she doesn't feel it's worth it.

Chris H
09-01-10, 00:01
Well, Aqua has reached out to me by letting one of our fellow mongers know that she wanted me to call her and so we can hook up. The call has been made and a meeting is set up.

Now for her claim to have to go to Clev. Ave is very suspect, because she has told me that she has family that lives off of Clev. and that she is always out there hanging with them. Matter of fact, the 1st time Icalled her, I was expecting her to be on the westside, but to my surprise she said she was on the northside hanging out with the fam, and that I should come pick her up from there. So, it is safe to assume that she takes the bus to the northside for more than just getting a date, but has more connections and things to do on that part of town.

Chris H

Blu Ray
09-01-10, 09:49
Well, Aqua has reached out to me by letting one of our fellow mongers know that she wanted me to call her and so we can hook up. The call has been made and a meeting is set up.

Now for her claim to have to go to Clev. Ave is very suspect, because she has told me that she has family that lives off of Clev. and that she is always out there hanging with them. Matter of fact, the 1st time Icalled her, I was expecting her to be on the westside, but to my surprise she said she was on the northside hanging out with the fam, and that I should come pick her up from there. So, it is safe to assume that she takes the bus to the northside for more than just getting a date, but has more connections and things to do on that part of town.

Chris HWell to Chris H, defense not that he needs anyone to stick up for him. This girl from the beginning established herself as a outcall escort, no incall option available. Typically outcall the provider provides there own transportation whether it be plane, train, bus or automobile. She told me that she lives on the west side but travels to other areas, the north side being the first one she mentioned to me. So IMHO Chris H has done nothing wrong. He must not be treating her too terribly bad, seeing she has set another date with him. I am gald to see there are gentelman on here and that they are driving her home to make sure she gets home safe. But I hope no one is putting him down to this new provider, and only voicing their opinion here on the board. As far as I know he has treated her well, keep in mind she is in the upper range, so his request to meet north is not unreasonable. That is between him and her.

Shadow1
09-01-10, 10:48
Chris
I wasn't calling anyone out. I was just commenting on what she told me.
If it doesn't apply, then nothing to be concerned about.

However, I'm becoming a bit concerned about the amount of her activity.
She seems to be really hitting everyone she can as often as she can.
I assume it's cause the money is good.
She must be making a few hundred a day.

However, I hate to think that the next time she goes down on me, that she went down on one of you here just a few hours earlier.

But, that's what we get when we do what we do. But this seems a little close to home. I'l hit it again, but after that, not so often.

Oh yea, let us know (if ya wanna) how it went.

Y'all be safe

Shadow

Chris H
09-01-10, 16:39
Gotta agree with Blu Ray, if a girl does claim herself to be an outcall only escort, then she usually provides her on transportation. Anyways I spoke with her about her bus rides to Clev Ave. and it seems that she feels she gotta do what ever it takes to get that money. Today, took the the trip to her apt, and actually had incall with her. Once again, a GREAT time with no complaints.

She is about to start school, so she really shouldnt be available as much to be getting to many clients and getting all used up. Shadow, when you see her next, have a good time, just in case it may be one of your last times with her.

Chris H

NiteRyder
09-01-10, 17:32
Look this game we play comes with high drama. I have had my share of bad things happen in the last several years. But have made some freinds along the way. But every once in a while you run across one that is really fun and thats where the trouble begins. I have taken some of the girls off the street and went on road trips. Some good some bad. But always interesting.

Just remember is the risk worth the reward. AND YES! Sometimes I need to ask myself that? Sooner. Be safe! But thats what makes it fun!

Shadow1
09-01-10, 18:09
Didn't know she was advertising as an outcall escort. Thought she was just hooking up with friends of friends of friends.

Her place-huh? She told me that was off limits. But, she just texted me and said cause her place was empty today.
Guess she's doing what she's gotta do to make the bucks.

I'll hit it one more time, then go back to my lesser expensive regulars.

She also just texted me and said she'll only be available in the evenings after school starts

gonna be interesting

later

After thought:
I just had 2 PMs asking for her #. I texted her, she said 'pass it out'.
Meaning, she sure is a busy girl.
I'm unsure if I wanna hit it again knownig everyone here is hitting it too.
Just doesn't seem special any more
Guess i'm used to keeping the special ones to myself.

I sure hate to think I'll go back to Ms Attitude.
As she only has a couple regulars.
And I can do BB for half the time, and suit up for the big finish.
She's cuter than Aqua, around the same price, but not quite the same smile/personality.
Decisions-Decisions

all you who be hittin it-enjoy.

Mw Jrp
09-01-10, 18:54
I get the same feeling. If I see them out a second time, especially if I'm only window shopping, I lose some enthusiasm for picking them up. Yet I probably already found them once, so who am I kidding. Me, of course. I have asked several how many guys they date a day; they seem to admit to 6-10. Then I think I'm one of 6-10, and lose more interest.

Even the in-call and referral ones do 3, 4, 5, and 6 of us a day. I guess Aqua is raising that bar or at least trying. Funny how jaded I/we get about the reality of this hobby. Even I who frequently date 2 of them a day, get looks from most of them about being trampy. Well, I guess I am.

But in the end it's about busting a sweet nut in a fat, long lipped, tight giner, IMHO. Oh yeah!!! MW

[QUOTE=Shadow1]Didn't know she was advertising as an outcall escort. Thought she was just hooking up with friends of friends of friends.
After thought:

Shadow1
09-01-10, 21:40
I get the same feeling. If I see them out a second time, especially if I'm only window shopping, I lose some enthusiasm for picking them up. Yet I probably already found them once, so who am I kidding. Me, of course. I have asked several how many guys they date a day; they seem to admit to 6-10. Then I think I'm one of 6-10, and lose more interest.

Even the in-call and referral ones do 3, 4, 5, and 6 of us a day. I guess Aqua is raising that bar or at least trying. Funny how jaded I/we get about the reality of this hobby. Even I who frequently date 2 of them a day, get looks from most of them about being trampy. Well, I guess I am.

But in the end it's about busting a sweet nut in a fat, long lipped, tight giner, IMHO. Oh yeah!!! MW

[QUOTE=Shadow1]Didn't know she was advertising as an outcall escort. Thought she was just hooking up with friends of friends of friends.
After thought:

Yea, sad but true.

To expand, I called Miranda and got a great BBBJTCCIM for $20 and 3 singles (cigarettes at the corner store).

Tina gives a great hard BJ, hard sex, aggressive doggie and occasionally anal. all for less than what Aqua charges.

Ms attitude gets $40 for BBBJ/Straight/doggie.

Jess gets $30

the hot black petite cutie gets $40 for everything.

Even Naveah and Nirvana only charged $40.

Tanya on Main gets 20 & 30.

TT on Cleve gets 20, and 30/35 for all including anal

And the no names will probably do a BJ for 20 and sex for 30.

And, as you said, in reality, it's all about getting a good nut anyway-don't matter who helps ya get it.

Just got ANOTHER PM for her ph#.
(for this weekend-an outatowner)

And it goes on...........................and on...........................and on........

The thrill is gone.

Don't get me wrong, she's still a sweet kid. big firm titties. Big round ass, gives great head and is willing to please. It's just that she's pleasing EVERYONE!!!

She kinda looks like superelequents pictures of Tanya.
So, everyone that hits it, please post your experiences here.

Shadow1
09-02-10, 17:42
Had 3 PM's today.
Two asking for Aquas number, and one saying he hit it and it was good.
Now serving number 369.

Shadow1
09-02-10, 18:19
A couple pics of some of the ones I've hit lately in no specific order

Shadow1
09-02-10, 18:21
Some of the ones I wish I woulda hit, but was too slow.
Sorry about the size and quality. Camera phones suck.

Humpty Dumpty
09-02-10, 20:22
First, I saw Vicki at Broad and Burgess. She is in her 30s but still looks good. But she was hopped up on crack and started whining about driving "all over town" when I just went toward Hague. She started freaking out. So I stopped at UDF and we got out of the car. She thought I was gonna buy her some cigarettes. But I just left her stranded there. She was pissed!

Then I met Mandy, WSW, she says she is 21 but I think she is more like 27. She has blonde/reddish hair and kinda plain Jane looks. She too was acting weird so I left her stranded on Mound. She threw her can of pop at my car as I drove away. What a damn weirdo. Picked her up at Broad and Terrace.

Then I met Brittany at Broad just a few blocks east of where I had met Mandy.
She is 21, WSW. She had a decent attitude. We went to a cool new spot I had found and we did BBFSCIP for 25.

Also, I saw Sandra Miller, the fat ugly WSW with AIDS on Parsons near Deuces Two. She was looking nasty as when I first saw her back in 2001.

Chris H
09-03-10, 14:12
I am still laughing at what I saw today. If you guys get a chance, go to ABC6 news website and look at the video about LOOLIPOPS being closed down, and see who they interview about the club. You all should recognize her and she gives them her real name, or at least the fake real name tht she wants Columbus to know. Its funny!

Chris H

Sig Freud
09-03-10, 17:17
I am still laughing at what I saw today. If you guys get a chance, go to ABC6 news website and look at the video about LOOLIPOPS being closed down, and see who they interview about the club. You all should recognize her and she gives them her real name, or at least the fake real name tht she wants Columbus to know. Its funny!

Chris H

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wsyx_vid_6299.shtml

Shadow1
09-03-10, 19:36
PM's in my in basket when I get home today. Four of em asking for Aquas number and one thanking me for her number.

She texted me today and wants to meet tomorrow. we'll see.

Shadow1
09-03-10, 20:04
She called.
Has her own room.
Spent an hour.
Cost less than Aqua
Everyone happy
I know-crappy cellphone pics, as, she caught me off guard and i didn't have the dig camera.

Shadow1
09-03-10, 20:28
Come on guys.
Everyone's hitting Aqua.
How about sharing some of your experiences.
HD-Why ain't you saying nuttin'? She was your find.

Apollo80
09-03-10, 22:41
Come on guys.

Everyone's hitting Aqua.

How about sharing some of your experiences.

HD-Why ain't you saying nuttin'? She was your find.If I had the number I would share details but nobody will give me the number so I settled on nirvana614

Apollo80
09-03-10, 23:07
She called.
Has her own room.
Spent an hour.
Cost less than Aqua
Everyone happy
I know-crappy cellphone pics, as, she caught me off guard and i didn't have the dig camera.Looking nice

WhenWhen
09-03-10, 23:55
Would like to see more of that first one... any shots?

A couple pics of some of the ones I've hit lately in no specific order

Shadow1
09-04-10, 10:34
Would like to see more of that first one... any shots?

OK,
Here are a couple more.
Same cell phone issues.
She gives great head, pounding sex and slammin doggie.
Sometimes I like it hard, and she be the one I go to when I do.
No phone tho
Hit and miss
Main/Kelton

Shadow1
09-04-10, 10:46
OK,
Here are a couple more.
Same cell phone issues.
No phone tho
Hit and miss
Main/Kelton

Afterthought: Gee, a year ago I was gettin blasted for posting pics of my black women. Now everyone wants more.
What's up with that?

Yea-Toby was the biggest hater. But-he ain't here no mo be he!!
And, that imposter from a couple months ago. but he ain't here no mo either, is he?

But, I still be here. Hitting em harder than ever.
Got a lota work to do before I need the blue pill.
And, my soon to come SS check ain't gonna cover as many dates.

Rock on

Ironman59
09-04-10, 11:17
Missed a call from Carman the other day, so I called her back last night around 9pm. She said she was back in town and was looking for a date. Picked her up on the hilltop and went to one of her spots. Great bbbj, deep throat, fingered ginger and ass, she took it all in her mouth and swallowed. I'm glad she is back...she loves to please.

Spinman
09-04-10, 16:51
I passed on her a week or so ago thinking she was to young for my taste but saw her again in close up so with a smile and nod she hops in. Picked her up near Broad & Terrace, Short maybe 5'5" Red Head, blue eyes and a spinner built for speed. Her hair was Dyed so the Carpet was not a match. She was very accommodating with all of my requests of leaving the area, not in a hurry and all the time you want. She wears those Librarian glasses that for some reason really got me fired up with that dirty talk of hers the hole time I didn't last long. Her attitude was really refreshing and upbeat with plenty of smiles and laughing along the way. I will repeat but the number she gave me has not worked yet so I will wait and see. Did I say she talked dirty the hole time? WOW she had it goin on what a Very Unique Lady all for .40!

Be safe

Spinman

Humpty Dumpty
09-04-10, 19:46
I just came back to Columbus for a couple days. I was gonna give Aqua my load again, but I wanted to try someone new. When I come back to Ohio again you can bet I will give Aqua another well-deserved creampie. Of the ladies I have picked up using an indecent proposal, she did not need much dialogue to close the deal.

Chris, I do indeed recognize the lady in that video. And I agree. I would not go to that club either. In fact, I would not go to any of the hotels, bars or even the grocery store in that neck of the woods. I don't like getting into fights, having my car broken into, or being harassed by cops.

NiteRyder
09-04-10, 22:55
But she like many others has open warrants. She is staying at 824 harris ave. apt.d. This house has a lot of traffic and is know for crack and postution.If you like to stop by and say hello or call 6142769900 or just cruise board street mid day. she hangs around broad and warren. Because she always she sleeps till noon. Just mention niteryder sent you.

Chris H
09-06-10, 02:36
I just came back to Columbus for a couple days. I was gonna give Aqua my load again, but I wanted to try someone new. When I come back to Ohio again you can bet I will give Aqua another well-deserved creampie. Of the ladies I have picked up using an indecent proposal, she did not need much dialogue to close the deal.

Chris, I do indeed recognize the lady in that video. And I agree. I would not go to that club either. In fact, I would not go to any of the hotels, bars or even the grocery store in that neck of the woods. I don't like getting into fights, having my car broken into, or being harassed by cops.
Its very funny that she is speakin against the club and what goes on in there, knowin that she does the same things.

Jooop
09-06-10, 04:36
OK,

Here are a couple more.

Same cell phone issues.

No phone tho

Hit and miss

Main/KeltonThat is the prettiest pussy.

Ez Going One
09-06-10, 11:04
I am coming through CMH for tonight only staying on the west side of the perimeter and looking for some good company. I have read the boards but would love some suggestions for a Senior, if you have them. I will otherwise hit the strolls listed on the forum, but much prefer to call someone safe and sweet and keep it off the streets.

Any help would be appreciated.
Will

NiteRyder
09-06-10, 15:55
Hey! Hit another jackpot today, guys. 20 yr old. Picker her up on sully by highland ave. She is about 5' tall. Brown hair and eyes. Very nice boobs 36c's, small waist and small ass. Took her time giving bbbjtcim. Shaved little giner. Very sweet and sweet talked her in to a GFE with her on top. And all for 2 jacksons. Just when you just keep seeing the same old SW. Once in a while you find a gem. Next date.

I will try to get some photo's and digits to share. She did use an old line. I don't this very often. Like I said: YEA right! Only when you need money. And we all know how that goes!

Be safe!

NiteRyder
09-07-10, 17:11
She gets out of Jackson hilton tomarrow. I will be picking her up and bringing her to my place for alittle I missed you hot and sweat sex. She is one of my fav's. Sweet little ginger and has always been able to please me.

I will let all know when she's ready for the streets. Be safe! She just doesn't look 24 yrs old. Maybe 17/18!

Shadow1
09-07-10, 20:46
Saw Amber walking Cleve/Webber after work today.
She looked pretty good.
clean, hair blowing in the wind
Didn't date her as I'm saving up my money for an hour at the Motel 6 with my young petite black hottie.

Meaning, Nevaeh is back on the streets.
Guess the BP/CL/Super 8 thing didn't work out.

And, nothing new on Aqua.
I haven't heard from her.
Have you?

Did ya ever get tired of the same ole ones day after day after day.

I had my last date with Ms Attitude.
She's just not worth the trouble when I can get so much more for the same (or less) from the young hottie spinner, who, only calls me from her BF's/Man?Pimp/Dudes phone.

Got some new pics of the one with the cute (unt and the hottie spinner.
will post as soon as I download/resize/edit for facial revealing/etc.

So, nothing new on Main of Liv.

NiteRyder
09-07-10, 23:24
Ran across this one the other night. She already had a room. And thats something I don't ussally do. She has dish water blond hair. About 5'9" has a bid of a getto booty. 42 yrs old ex-dancer 160 lbs for the age does have a nice body. What was really odd about this date. She asked me to spend the night. Had a nice night. Enjoyed the full menu. Great tan. I think she is looking for someone to take her off the streets. Can you say sugar daddy. Not me Run Forest Run. By morning I seen that she is not metally right. No digits. But walks between the towers and up to the Marthon Station on Sully.

Be safe!

Chris H
09-08-10, 01:20
Saw Amber walking Cleve/Webber after work today.

Meaning, Nevaeh is back on the streets.

Guess the BP/CL/Super 8 thing didn't work out.

And, nothing new on Aqua.

I haven't heard from her.

Have you?That is very funny that you saw Amber back walking the streets. Like I said before, why pay $150 for a girl that is walking the streets and only charging $25 for the same service. There is NO difference just because the girl is staying in a hotel.

As for Aqua, I know she is supposed to be moving to the campus area, and I called her today to find out where, but got no answer.

Chris H

Ironman59
09-08-10, 13:54
Seen about 7 girls out last night from 8:30 to 11:30pm. Not a busy night for sw at all. Seen a lot of LE on the east side of town.

Picked up Angie on the hill top. Seemed like she was on something. Nice spinner type body, shaved ginger with some large meaty lips. To much teeth with her blow job. Had her stop and dropped her off by the gas station.

On Cleveland Ave I came across Tiffany close to Hudson. Cute girl, about 20 years old, nice body and a ass to die for...but her attitude sucked. All she did was bitched and rush me. Blow job was good, but rushing me did not cut it. Hairy ginger, but I loved her nice ass. Wish she would have done greek...was not on her menu.

NiteRyder
09-08-10, 16:44
I have been looking for her. Where did you pick her up. Haven't sen her on the streets for about 2 weeks. Thought maybe is was down at the Jackson hilton. Any digits?

Mw Jrp
09-08-10, 19:18
Sara stood me up after making an appointment yesterday for 4pm. No worries, plenty to choose from. I thought she might be in her early 30's, but Laurie was 40+. She has a great bumper, a little pouch, but very smooth hairless skin. She was clean and a delight to date. Her C's are fairly firm and fun to fondle while she rode me.

For .40 +tip I got H&H including BBBJ, DATY, she has nice long giner lips and it was as smooth as a 20yo; on the inside. Got CG and mish finish and I busted a sweet nut.

We spent about 40 minutes entertaining me, and she washed up both before and after the date. She seemed to be in no hurry, just there to please me. Ya gotta love that!

She gave me digits to leave a number and would like referrals. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
09-08-10, 23:09
I had to scoop her offf Midland and Sully. You don't see too many school teacher types. Got H&H .40 at my place. She gave lots of BBBJ and I got her to nut once DATY. It was a strong one too, like an ole GF.

She was very clean, mark free, and fairly firm. Nice little spinner bod with long giner lips and tight. But she begged me to nut all over her tummy, so I humored her with that.

I prefer K9 finish, but it was exciting for a change. I did not get digits, but she is about the only school teacher type out there; and may not be on the streets very often. She seemed green to it all.

Ironman59
09-09-10, 18:56
Picked her up on the hilltop on Sully two blocks west of the Sunoco gas station. She said she was just kicked out of were she was staying.

I have been looking for her. Where did you pick her up. Haven't sen her on the streets for about 2 weeks. Thought maybe is was down at the Jackson hilton. Any digits?

Mw Jrp
09-09-10, 22:14
I found her at dark along Sully and I knew I knew her, but couldn't remember her name. But we sure recalled each other and off we went with her expertly jacking me, then give her outstanding BBBJ to warm me up.

For .50 I got an hour of oral delights, plus CG and mish. I would normally finish with busting in the date, but Carmen's oral skills are worthy of BBBJTCCIM, and that's how I finished with her.

She is number 1 in the fallatio department in the midwest, IMHO.

On the way back to her house she was selling me on dating her roomie, Fallon. So, when we got there Carmen had Fallon come out and she is a very shapely looker, just like Carmen described.

And I would rest up but I already have 4 dates lined up on my next stop with under 25yo's, so I will probably save Fallon for another week.

I have Carmen's and Fallon's digits for very active seniors. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
09-09-10, 22:43
I'll bet I counted 20 of them. At 10:15p in the bottoms was Jamie, the short blond haired spinner. She uses another name which I don't recall, and is gorgeous. She was the pick of the litter tonight. She is difficult to manage as are the super hot young ones, but for shear beauty she is a 10, IMHO.

Oh, yeah, here usual name is Savanah!!!!---just remembered with a little helpful, pm.

Still many others young, older, and in between; something for everyone, I'd say.

The only problem is, how long will it last? Sooner or later I fear a major crackdown is eminent. Then where will the traffic move? Worry not, I'll be there 4 times a year to dip my wick.

Oh, for you guys that want numbers; you are not missing out as much as you think. I called 2 on Tuesday for a date on Wednesday. It was all set. The next day they are both unavailable. One of them still hasn't answered.

Like my C-bus friend says; most of them can't manage their own lives, let alone keep a phone and minutes on it.

For now I'm outa here; to greener pussy pastures. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Humpty Dumpty
09-10-10, 01:14
Astronomical LE presence all over town. I started at 9:30, gave up two hours later. One thing that stood out was a pretty lady flailing her arms around near the Patio Bar. A paddy wagon was seen in the distance. I am not one to cry wolf like most of the guys here, but something was amiss. Could it be a sting? Who knows. But why all the cops? Is there some special occasion tonight?

I saw a handful of unattractive women scattered about the streets. Someone send me numbers of disease free girls between 18 and 25.

Timkidding
09-10-10, 11:20
Anyone have digits for this girl or a report? She first sad her name some Ashley then later Megan. I will post report and photos later.

Thanks,

Tim

Spinman
09-10-10, 17:11
Anyone have digits for this girl or a report? She first sad her name some Ashley then later Megan. I will post report and photos later.

Thanks,

TimI think someone refered to her as Kanker at some time on this board, but don't remember. She probably can be found close to Mount Carmel.

Spinman

Hungry Wolf
09-10-10, 21:22

Thanks,

TimTim,

You are kidding?

Humpty Dumpty
09-11-10, 02:04
I have no idea who the hell the lady is in that picture and do not care to meet her as well. Have you seen pics of women that CookyJar has posted? His women are similar to the girl you posted.

Anyhow, Friday was a bust again for me. Saw some decent looking ladies but picked none up. Saw Michelle "Smurfette" Smith. Declined to pick her up. I could not even find any women that I felt comfortable making an indecent proposal to. Again, LE presence was through the roof. Lots of drunken/terrible drivers out. One idiot drove his pickup truck into the Mexican store at Broad/Warren. Traffic sure sucked a mean dick.

Timkidding
09-11-10, 10:30
Tim,

You are kidding?Why would I be kidding?

Hungry Wolf
09-11-10, 11:34
With regrets to a couple of guys on here trying hook them up with Charmane and her cousin, they have numbers with no mins. On it, calling from friends cellphone or home phones and payphones.

And these are not SW but I PM some of the guys Andrea; s number who is a 8 in looks and a body like MERCEDES but nobody has call her yet!

I try to stay away from the women of the streets because of their health issues they may have and strike up conversion with the ones I meet who I think could need money. It works out a lot, but with SW you got to help them keep mins. On their phone or for some strange reasons they keep losing their phones and want you buy them a new one! Yeah right!

Spinman
09-11-10, 13:43
With regrets to a couple of guys on here trying hook them up with Charmane and her cousin, they have numbers with no mins. On it, calling from friends cellphone or home phones and payphones.

And these are not SW but I PM some of the guys Andrea; s number who is a 8 in looks and a body like MERCEDES but nobody has call her yet!

I try to stay away from the women of the streets because of their health issues they may have and strike up conversion with the ones I meet who I think could need money. It works out a lot, but with SW you got to help them keep mins. On their phone or for some strange reasons they keep losing their phones and want you buy them a new one! Yeah right!I love the ones that call from there FRIENDS phone! You wait a few days and call the number back, all you have to say is I missed a call from this number and the next thing you know you are shacked up with Shelly or Barbie or Rosie. Just another creative tactic that works like a kid loves cake! I have some secrets for Seniors ONLY. You need to know how this works before you proceed!

From the mouth of a SW'er that I won't mention her name. "You are a trip, I can barely take care of myself and you expect me to keep minutes on a CELL phone! When I do get a phone I can't keep it, girls getted ROBBED more than you think! She does call me from her friends phone!

Again you should learn to be more creative!

Be safe

Spinmand

Shadow1
09-12-10, 10:38
I love the ones that call from there FRIENDS phone! You wait a few days and call the number back, all you have to say is I missed a call from this number and the next thing you know you are shacked up with Shelly or Barbie or Rosie. Just another creative tactic that works like a kid loves cake! I have some secrets for Seniors ONLY. You need to know how this works before you proceed!

From the mouth of a SW'er that I won't mention her name. "You are a trip, I can barely take care of myself and you expect me to keep minutes on a CELL phone! When I do get a phone I can't keep it, girls getted ROBBED more than you think! She does call me from her friends phone!

Again you should learn to be more creative!

Be safe

SpinmandThey don't have minutes cause they can't figure it out that if they took one tricks money and applied it to the phone they could have minutes for quite a while. Meaning more tricks could call em, etc etc etc.

also, when I call back, I get the 'you got the wrong numba, playa" routine.
Meaning, if they hear a white guys voice, they 'don't no nuttin'"
Robbed: Yea, from fellow crack heads at the crack house. I doubt guys are robbing SW's for their cell phones.

And, it's the only thing of value they have (at the time) and it's used in exchange for a hit.

I look at it like, if they got a pohne (now), great.
Cause they won't next week.

good luck and good hunting

NiteRyder
09-12-10, 14:35
Just got a call from Silkys brother-in-law. She's been missing for about 2 days.

She has been strolling from the marthon station down to the high rise by the pool on sully.

She's about 5'9" long redish blond hair. You will notice a big butt. If you see her tell her to call doug.

We don't need any of our providers disappearing. And NO she's not down at the Jackson hilton. And she does need to take her medication to keep from having seizures.

Thanks,

Be safe!

Spinman
09-12-10, 17:50
I saw her on the bottoms today with another chick that is always out, close to Glenwood and Sully. I do not know her personally but based on your description it was her for sure. Does Doug live close to Wilson and Broad?

Good Luck,

Spinman

Just got a call from Silkys brother-in-law. She's been missing for about 2 days.

She has been strolling from the marthon station down to the high rise by the pool on sully.

She's about 5'9" long redish blond hair. You will notice a big butt. If you see her tell her to call doug.

We don't need any of our providers disappearing. And NO she's not down at the Jackson hilton. And she does need to take her medication to keep from having seizures.

Thanks,

Be safe!

Chris H
09-12-10, 18:22

What do you mean nobody has called her, I called her, and she answered the phone than hung up, and wont answer the phone any more. She seems corny to me.

Chris H

Hungry Wolf
09-13-10, 09:14
What do you mean nobody has called her, I called her, and she answered the phone than hung up, and wont answer the phone any more. She seems corny to me.

Chris HI talk to her last night and asked her did anybody call her after my last report and she said somebody did and said they were refer by "Wolf" or "something Wolf" and would call back when they were ready.

So I do not know if that was you or somebody else.

When I pm you Chris I gave you another name to use for reference, so she would know I sent you. I would hang up too and not answer the phone from a strange number that kept calling talking about Hungry Wolf sent me!

Just use that name I gave you and it all good.

Kidolds
09-13-10, 09:47
I was out on Sully and ran across Megan. Have not seen her before. Clean fresh 21 nice body and face. Said she does not get out much but glad she did today. Great skill. BBBCIM Jackson plus tip. 8 on sw scale no number but have her mine to let me know when she has on to pass out. Central and Sully. Great find does not look like a sw so make sure to take a second look. Long brown hair clean and pretty.

Ass Raper
09-13-10, 13:39
Hey guys sorry about not posting but been busy with work and football not trying to miss my games. I have been meeting up with angel so many times it's been fun. She has been providing me with great services, plus she has a new phone number if anybody needs her pm me. That girl laurie she has blondish hair and with them jeans she wears makes that ass look so delicious and its soft. They don't call me ass raper for nothing. I have a cell number for her to so we can get her help. Or just check on martin and sullivant.

Nervegas
09-13-10, 16:23
Any digits of young pretty girls? Sara and I developed a friendship beyond business (declining money because feelings became involved, which was very much mutual). She has distanced herself from me after our third encounter saying she doesnt want to get hurt given and best do it before she becomes too attached. I believe her to be genuine about her feelings for me, I can't see any reason for her to lie. She even introduced me to her mother and it was clear that she has talked to her about me. Such a shame- she is a doll.

Ps I have a ff whom I met through cl who's looking to make a few bucks. She'd qualify ody for a bbw. She's 30 clean and is a complete nymph. Sure shed let you bbfscip if you r clean and got ur shit together. Got pics if interested but will have to check with her. Probably have a good time @ her place for .5

Humpty Dumpty
09-13-10, 17:33
I saw Angel out. As well as Peggy, Michelle Smith, Roxanne Hyatt, and several others. Pass. I could have sworn I had seen Tammy Nash by Sam's drive-thru. I guess bank robbery sentences are pretty light? Could the charges have been dropped?

Chris H
09-13-10, 22:14
I talk to her last night and asked her did anybody call her after my last report and she said somebody did and said they were refer by "Wolf" or "something Wolf" and would call back when they were ready.

So I do not know if that was you or somebody else.

When I pm you Chris I gave you another name to use for reference, so she would know I sent you. I would hang up too and not answer the phone from a strange number that kept calling talking about Hungry Wolf sent me!

Just use that name I gave you and it all good.

Yup, that was me that called her. I didnt realize that you gave me a name to tell her, so she would know whats up. But you said these girls are not sw's, but they want to do car dates for $50. Sw's are the ones that do car dates, not escorts.

BigHardOne
09-14-10, 00:15
I was out on Sully and ran across Megan. Have not seen her before. Clean fresh 21 nice body and face. Said she does not get out much but glad she did today. Great skill. BBBCIM Jackson plus tip. 8 on sw scale no number but have her mine to let me know when she has on to pass out. Central and Sully. Great find does not look like a sw so make sure to take a second look. Long brown hair clean and pretty.

If it's her you better start getting checked by the doctor as you may now have a life threatening disease. And yes, it's exactly what you are thinking.

Hungry Wolf
09-14-10, 01:16
Yup, that was me that called her. I didn't realize that you gave me a name to tell her, so she would know whats up. But you said these girls are not SW's, but they want to do car dates for $50. SW's are the ones that do car dates, not escorts.I had known her for about six years so she is on the team with cell and home numbers.

Once you get to know them, I feel safe to come by their house or take them to mines. I always try to play it safe so they will not had the upper hand in the meeting spot.

So if something go wrong I can kick them out my car, not have a boyfriend or bodyguard run in, talking about paid up even though you do not like the girl's service.

I do not want a girl that anybody can get for 10-20 so the price range for me is not bad 40-50, but that usually come with F S, oral and greek for a little more!

Francis123
09-14-10, 01:57
If it's her you better start getting checked by the doctor as you may now have a life threatening disease. And yes, it's exactly what you are thinking.

What "life-threatening" disease can you get from a blow job?

Cds Jr
09-14-10, 11:55
Her name is Presilla and yes she can purr nice tight puss. And very good BJ skills sr. Members pm me if you want to hook up, here are some pics of her and I have more of others coming soon.

Sorry some pics are blurry

BigHardOne
09-14-10, 18:37
What "life-threatening" disease can you get from a blow job?Do a little research and you will find out for yourself. Cover up boys or you are just asking for trouble.